英文名称:The King of Fighters
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:00] | Hello Mai | 你好啊 舞 |
[03:03] | Why Did You Pick This Freezing Hole? | 干嘛选这么冷的地方 |
[03:06] | Payback. | 有来有往嘛 |
[03:07] | Remember That Sauna You Chose Last Time? | 还记得你上次选的桑拿浴室吗? |
[03:18] | You Going To Hide Back There All Day? | 你想躲在那里一辈子吗? |
[03:22] | You Wish. | 你想得美 |
[03:49] | Boy, You Really Hold A Grudge. | 男人 你还真会记仇啊 |
[04:28] | What The Hell Is That? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[04:31] | That’ll Be My Victory. | 这将是我的胜利 |
[04:36] | That Was Close. | 好险 |
[04:39] | Hey, Does Your Mother Know You’re Wearing Her Coat? | 你妈妈知道你穿她的大衣吗? |
[04:42] | It Was A Gift. | 这是礼物 |
[05:05] | Ouch. | 疼吧 |
[05:50] | I’m Just Going To Lay Here For A Second. | 我在这里躺一会 |
[05:53] | You Do That. | 你慢慢躺呗 |
[06:06] | Oh… Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[06:11] | Shit… | 该死 |
[06:12] | You Got To Be Kidding Me. | 别开我玩笑了 |
[07:56] | Excuse Me, Uh… | 打扰一下 |
[07:57] | You Wouldn’t Have Happened To Have Seen My, | 你有没有见到我的… |
[07:59] | Uh, Date, Would You? | 我的女朋友? |
[08:02] | No, But I Could Try To Help You | 没有 不过我可以帮你找找 |
[08:03] | Find Her If You Want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[08:04] | You’re Late. | 你迟到了 |
[08:06] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:08] | You Were Called In? | 你参加比赛了? |
[08:10] | 10 Minutes Ago. | 十分钟前 |
[08:12] | And? | 怎么样? |
[08:13] | I’m Going On To The Next Round. | 我进入了下一轮 |
[08:17] | Mai, I’m So Proud Of You. | 舞 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:21] | Let’s Skip The Party. | 我们去约会吧 |
[08:23] | No, No, No, No, No. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[08:24] | You Said We Were Late. | 你说我们已经迟到了 |
[08:33] | 波士顿文化博物馆 仅限私人活动 | |
[08:38] | Invitation Card, Please. | 邀请函 谢谢 |
[08:40] | Excuse Me? | 你说什么? |
[08:42] | Oh, Sorry, Mr. Yagami. | 对不起 八神庵先生 |
[08:44] | You Don’t Need An Invitation. | 你不需要邀请函 |
[09:05] | Uh, I Think… We Just Lost Camera Seven. | 7号摄像头坏了 |
[09:10] | Do You Know Where I Was stationed Before This? | 你知道在此之前 我在那里当兵吗? |
[09:12] | Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:903个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:98个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:86个,考研词汇:105个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:169个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:14] | That’s Right, Afghanistan. | 是的 阿富汗 |
[09:16] | Million-Dollar Surveillance Equipment Sent To The Hills Of Tora Bora, | 百万美元的监控设备被送到托拉博拉山区 |
[09:19] | Thousands Of Miles away From Civilization. | 那是一个非常偏远的地方 |
[09:21] | Anything I Wanted Was A Phone Call Away. | 需要什么 我打个电话就行了 |
[09:23] | So Could Somebody Please Tell To Me | 那么 现在谁能告诉我 |
[09:25] | How I Can Be In The Most Technologically Advanced Country In The World, | 到了这个世界上科技最发达的国家 |
[09:29] | And Not Get One decent Surveillance Camera? | 却反而找不到一个像样的监控摄像头? |
[09:33] | I Don’t… | 不知道 |
[09:41] | Iori… | 八神庵 |
[09:43] | I’m So Glad You Could Finally Make It. | 很高兴你终于赶到了 |
[09:45] | I Am So Sorry We’re Late. | 很抱歉我们来晚了 |
[09:47] | Chizuru, This Is Mai Shiranui. | 千鹤 这位是 不知火舞 |
[09:49] | It’s So Wonderful To Finally Meet You. | 很高兴终于能见到你了 |
[09:51] | Oh, I Understand Congratulations are In Order. | 你们应该 收到很多人祝贺了吧 |
[09:56] | Well, Thank You Very Much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:58] | You’ve Come A Long Way This Past Year. | 你这一年进步很大 |
[10:01] | I Can’t Remember When We’ve Had A fighter Quite So Driven. | 我很久没见过 这么努力的拳手了 |
[10:05] | Well, Now That You’re Here, I Guess We Can Begin. | 既然你来了 我们就可以开始了 |
[10:10] | Truth Be Told, I’m A Little Nervous. | 说实话 我有点紧张 |
[10:13] | What’s Going On? | 怎么了? |
[10:15] | Well, These Artifacts Have Never Been displayed Like This. | 这些文物 从来没有这么展示过 |
[10:18] | Well Then, Why Risk It? | 那为什么要冒这个险呢? |
[10:20] | If Anything Should Happen… | 万一有什么意外… |
[10:21] | Takao Iwata Insisted. | 岩田隆夫坚持这么做 |
[10:23] | He’s In FinanCIAl Control Of The Tournament, And | 他是比赛的赞助商 |
[10:25] | It’s No Secret He Likes To Show Off. | 每个人都知道他喜欢炫耀 |
[10:28] | I Just Have To Make Sure The Security We’ve Put In place Is Adequate. | 我只要确保 我们派的保安能够胜任 |
[10:42] | Does She Know About Our Cameras? | 她知道我们的摄像头吗? |
[10:44] | I, Uh, Don’t Think So, | 应该不知道 |
[11:00] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[11:05] | Wow… Look At You. | 瞧瞧你 |
[11:07] | The Way They Treat You, You’d Think you Were The King Of Fighters. | 看你受到的待遇 就好像你是拳皇 |
[11:10] | I’ve Been Retired Way Too Long. | 我退出拳赛很久了 |
[11:13] | Now, I’ve Been Invited | 现在之所以邀请我 |
[11:15] | Because I’m The Last Of The Yagami Clan. | 只因为我是八神家族最后的传人 |
[11:17] | You Never Told Me Why You Retired So Early. | 为何这么早就退出拳赛 |
[11:20] | It’s Complicated. | 原因很复杂 |
[11:22] | Well, You’re A Complicated Guy, Iori. | 那么 你就是个复杂的人 八神庵 |
[11:23] | I Wouldn’t Expect It To Be Simple. | 原因一定不会简单 |
[11:25] | Another Time. | 下次吧 |
[11:27] | Promise? | 你保证? |
[11:28] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[11:29] | Hey, That’s Not A Promise. | 喂 这可不是保证 |
[11:33] | I Will. Come On. | 我会的 来吧 |
[11:41] | I’m Sorry To Keep You Waiting, Mr. Iwata. | 让你久等了 岩田先生 |
[11:44] | Please, Follow Me. | 请跟我来 |
[12:01] | Come With Me. Come On. | 跟我来 来 |
[12:03] | Best Seats In The House. | 去最好的座位 |
[12:14] | There They Are, | 那就是 |
[12:17] | The Treasures Of The Clans. | 家族的宝物 |
[12:18] | These Make The King of Fighters Tournament Possible. | 这使得拳皇争霸赛成为可能 |
[12:25] | You Need To Take That? | 你要接这个电话? |
[12:26] | No, I Don’t. | 不接 |
[12:29] | You Have My Full Attention Tonight, I’m Sorry. | 我今晚的时间都属于你 对不起 |
[12:30] | Sit Down. | 坐下 |
[12:33] | Well, The Secret Of The Treasures Are Meant To Be kept Within The Clans. | 宝物的秘密 不应该被家族以外的人知道 |
[12:39] | But I Can Tell You A Little. | 不过我可以告诉你一点 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:43] | The Yasakani No Magatama Was Created by My Ancestors. Almost 2,000 Years Ago. | 八尺琼勾玉是两千年前由我的祖先所制 |
[12:49] | At That Time, The Necklace Possessed… | 在那时 这一项链 |
[12:50] | The Energy To Unlock The Door. It’s The Key. | 具有打开门锁的能力 这是关键 |
[12:54] | The Yata Mirror Is The Door… | 八咫镜就是门 |
[12:56] | And It Was The Yata Clan Who First Created The Mirror. | 首先造这种镜子的是八咫家族 |
[13:00] | Chizuru Is The Last Descendant Of That Clan. | 千鹤是这一家族的最后传人 |
[13:04] | And Do You Remember What Happens Uh, When You | 你记不记得当你把能量 |
[13:06] | Direct The Energy Of The Necklace Into The Shield? | 引入护罩时发生了什么? |
[13:09] | You Unlock The Passageway To The Other Dimension | 就能打开去另一空间的通道 |
[13:12] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[13:14] | But I Still Don’t Understand. I Mean… | 但我仍然不明白 |
[13:16] | You Have A Necklace And A Mirror… | 有了项链和镜子 |
[13:20] | It’s Not Logical. How? | 这在逻辑上讲不通? |
[13:23] | Oh, Miss Logical, I Forgot. | 忘记逻辑了 |
[13:25] | Iori, We’re Using Earpieces. | 八神庵 我们使用耳塞 |
[13:27] | I Mean, How Does That Even Happen? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[13:29] | Look, I Know It Doesn’t Look Like Much, | 我知道看起来不合逻辑 |
[13:31] | But That’s The Point. | 但这正是关键 |
[13:32] | Chizuru’s Father Was A Genius, And He Was Able To | 千鹤的父亲是个天才 |
[13:35] | Consolidate The Existing Energy Waves From These artifacts And Condense Them Into | 他能把文物中的能量波凝聚起来 |
[13:40] | The Earpieces We’re Using Today. | 放到如今我们使用的耳塞之中 |
[13:43] | Now, At The Push Of A Button, We’re Able To… | 现在只要按一下按钮 就可以 |
[13:47] | Enter Another Dimension. | 去另一个空间 |
[13:51] | I Know, It’s Crazy. | 是啊 难以置信 |
[13:54] | Well, What About That Third One? | 那第三个呢? |
[13:57] | It’s The Kusanagi Sword… The Most Important Of The Treasures. | 那是草薙剑 最为重要的宝物 |
[14:01] | Only The Sword… Can Defeat The Orochi. | 只有这把剑 能打败八头蛇 |
[14:08] | What Is That? | 那是什么? |
[14:10] | The Orochi Is A Spirit, Or A Demon, | 八头蛇是个幽灵 或是魔鬼 |
[14:13] | That Was Banished To The Dimension 1800 Years Ago. | 一千八百年前被驱逐到另一空间. |
[14:17] | Legend Has It Promising Unlimited Power To | 据说它会给解救它的人 |
[14:18] | Anyone That Frees It, But He Would Have To Possess | 赋予超级的力量 但要解救它 |
[14:21] | All Three Treasures To Do So. | 就需要全部三件宝物 |
[14:24] | What Would Happen If He Was Freed? | 如果它获得自由会怎么样呢 |
[14:28] | That’s A Lesson For Another Day, | 这要留到以后再说 |
[14:31] | When You’re Ready | 等到时机合适的时候 |
[14:34] | Hopefully Soon. | 希望很快 |
[14:55] | I’m Looking To Do More I Think I Need To | 我希望做更多 我也需要 |
[15:04] | Go! Go, Go, Go, Go! | 快 快 |
[15:15] | Let’s Get A Closer Look, Okay? | 我们靠近看看? |
[15:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[15:24] | Who Is That? | 那是谁? |
[15:25] | Come On. | 来 |
[15:57] | Chizuru… | 千鹤 |
[15:59] | How Are You, Rugal? | 你好吗 路卡尔? |
[16:01] | Excuse Me. | 对不起 |
[16:03] | Peek-A-Boo. | 看招 |
[16:07] | Go! | 快 |
[16:51] | Chizuru… | 千鹤 |
[16:52] | She’s Hurt Bad. | 她伤得很重 |
[16:53] | Chizuru, Look At Me, Look At Me. | 千鹤 看着我 |
[16:55] | Where’s Rugal? | 路卡尔呢? |
[16:57] | He’s Down. Don’t Worry, Relax. | 他倒下了 放心 |
[16:59] | The Relics… | 宝物 |
[17:01] | – He Wants Back In. – The Relics Are… | -他想回去 -宝物在… |
[17:05] | Call For Help. | 呼叫救援 |
[17:06] | We Need An Ambulance! Call 911! | 救护车 叫救护车! |
[17:23] | Iori! | 八神庵 |
[17:25] | Come With Me. | 跟我来 |
[17:26] | Remember What Waits For Us On The Other Side. | 别忘了谁在另一边等着我们 |
[17:29] | I Can’t, And I Can’t Let You Either. | 我不能 也不能让你这么做 |
[17:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:34] | More For Me Then. | 那我就得到更多 |
[17:54] | Wouldn’t It Be Ironic If I Was To Kill you Now With This Sword? | 如果我用这把剑杀了你 岂不是很讽刺? |
[17:57] | Come Out With Your Hands Up! | 举起手出来 |
[18:02] | God… | 糟糕… |
[18:05] | Stay Down! Hands Above Your Head! | 扒下 举起手来 |
[18:06] | No, Go, Go! | 快 快 |
[18:07] | It’s The Other Guy, It’s The Other Guy. | 是另一个人 另一个人 |
[18:30] | Thanks For The Lesson, Chizuru. | 谢谢你给我的教训 千鹤 |
[18:37] | No Way Out. He’s Trapped. | 没有出去的路 困住他了 |
[18:39] | Okay, Are There Any Windows? | 好 有什么窗户吗? |
[18:41] | Wait! Back Off! Back Off! | 等等 退后 退后 |
[18:43] | You’re Letting Him Get Away! | 你们会把他放跑的 |
[18:45] | Let Me In There Before It’s Too Late. | 快让我进去 |
[18:46] | Back Off! | 退后 |
[18:52] | Rugal… Stop! | 路卡尔 停下 |
[18:53] | Get On The Ground! | 趴在地上 |
[18:58] | What The Hell Was That? | 怎么回事? |
[19:08] | He Didn’t Take The Sword. | 他没有拿走剑 |
[19:16] | The Sword Is A Fake. | 那把剑是假的 |
[19:17] | What? | 什么 |
[19:18] | Rugal’s Going Back In. | 路卡尔要回去 |
[19:21] | People Will Die If You Don’t Find The Real One. | 如果不找到真剑 很多人会死的 |
[19:24] | Chizuru, It’s Just A Game. | 千鹤 这只是比赛 |
[19:26] | Not If Someone Submits To The Orochi. | 如果有人屈服于八头蛇就不是了 |
[19:30] | It’ll… It’ll Turn Into A Death Match. | 会变成一场死亡对决 |
[19:34] | Find Saisyu Kusanagi. | 找到草薙柴舟 |
[19:35] | When You Do, You’ll Find The Real Sword. | 找到他 也就找到真正的剑 |
[19:38] | Without The True Kusanagi Sword, Rugal Cannot Free The Orochi, | 没有真正的草薙剑 路卡尔就无法解救八头蛇 |
[19:42] | And If He Did, He Would Be Unstoppable. | 如果解救成功了 他将是无敌的 |
[19:45] | I’ll Tell Iori. | 我会告诉八神庵 |
[19:46] | No, You Can’t. It’s Too Dangerous. | 不行 太危险了 |
[19:49] | Iori Should Stay Out Of This. | 八神庵不应插手 |
[19:51] | You Must Go Alone. | 你必须一个人去 |
[19:52] | Me? Chizuru, I Don’t… | 我? 千鹤 我不能… |
[19:55] | I Know Who You Are. Iori Can’t Be Involved. | 我知道你是谁 不能让八神庵插手 |
[19:59] | You Have To Trust Me. | 你必须相信我 |
[20:00] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:16] | Excuse Me. Hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[20:18] | I Understand You Have A Patient Here, | 我听说这里有一个病人 |
[20:20] | Named Saisyu Kusanagi. I’d Like To Speak To Him. | 叫做草薙柴舟 我想和他谈谈 |
[20:23] | – You Want To Talk To Saisyu Kusanagi? – That’s Right. | -你想找草薙柴舟? -是的 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:40] | Mr. Kusanagi Hasn’t Responded To Anyone for Almost 10 Years. | 草薙先生已经有近十年不和人说话了 |
[20:44] | He Eats, He Walks, He Sleeps, | 他吃饭 走路 睡觉 |
[20:48] | But The Last Thing He’ll Do Is Talk. | 但最不愿做的事就是说话 |
[20:50] | He Lives In His Own Lonely World. | 他生活在自己的世界里 |
[21:06] | Have A Nice Talk. | 好好谈吧 |
[21:09] | Thank You. | 谢谢 |
[21:19] | Mr. Kusanagi? | 草薙先生 |
[21:45] | Mr. Kusanagi? | 草薙先生? |
[21:52] | God… What Now? | 天啊 怎么办 |
[22:12] | May I Help You? | 你有什么事吗 |
[22:14] | I’m Mai… | 我是舞 |
[22:16] | Shiranui. | 不知火舞 |
[22:19] | I Came Here Looking For Mr. Kusanagi, But I | 我来找草薙先生 但是 |
[22:21] | Wasn’t Aware Of His Condition. | 不知道他是这个情况 |
[22:24] | I’m His Son, Kyo Kusanagi. | 我是他的儿子 草薙京 |
[22:27] | His Son? | 他儿子? |
[22:31] | I Didn’t… I Didn’t Realize. Uh… | 我没想到… |
[22:34] | Chizuru Sent Me, And, Uh… | 千鹤让我来的 |
[22:37] | She Was Injured In A Fight, And I Came Instead, | 他打斗受了伤 于是我就来了 |
[22:40] | And Two Of The Relics Have Been Stolen, And… | 有两件宝物被盗 |
[22:42] | Wait, Wait, Wait, Hold On. Who Sent You? | 等一下 谁让你来的? |
[22:45] | Chizuru. | 千鹤 |
[22:48] | Kagura? | 神乐千鹤? |
[22:51] | You Must Know Her. | 你肯定认识她 |
[22:53] | No, I… I Don’t. | 不 我不认识 |
[22:55] | I’m Sorry That She Was Injured | 很遗憾她受伤了 |
[22:57] | And You… Your Relics Were Stolen, | 而且你们的宝物被盗 |
[22:59] | But I Don’t Know What You’re Talking About. | 但是我不明白你的话 |
[23:05] | But, You’re Saisyu’s Son. | 可你是草薙柴舟的儿子 |
[23:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:10] | If You Don’t Mind, It’s Time For My Father To Rest | 不介意的话 让我爸爸休息吧 |
[23:19] | Of Course. | 当然 |
[23:26] | Come On, Dad, It’s Time To Lay Down. | 来 爸爸 该躺下了 |
[24:21] | The Highest Form Of Goodness Is Like Water. | 善的最高形式就像水 |
[24:24] | Water Knows How To Benefit All Things | 水懂得如何滋润万物 |
[24:26] | Without Striving With Them. | 不与万物抗争 |
[24:28] | It Stays In Places Loathed By All Men. | 它留在人们所不屑的地方 |
[24:31] | Therefore, It Comes Near The Tao. | 却因此更接近于道 |
[24:35] | In Choosing Your Dwelling, | 选择住所 |
[24:36] | Know How To Keep To The Ground. | 就要懂得风水 |
[24:38] | In Cultivating Your Mind, | 陶冶情操 |
[24:40] | Know How To Dive In The Hidden Depths | 就要懂得深藏不露 |
[24:53] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:56] | We Make A Vessel From A Lump Of Clay | 我们用泥土制造器皿 |
[24:59] | It Is The Empty Space Within The Vessel | 是因为中间是空的 |
[25:02] | That Makes It Useful. | 所以器皿才有用 |
[25:05] | We Make Doors And Windows For A Room, | 我们替房子制造门和窗 |
[25:08] | But It Is These Empty Spaces That Make The Room Livable. | 但房子之所以能居住 是因为有空间 |
[25:11] | Thus While It Is The Tangible Has Advantages, | 有形的东西固然有长处 |
[25:14] | It Is The Intangible That Makes It Useful. | 但使之有用的却是无形的东西 |
[25:53] | Mai. | 舞 |
[25:55] | Iori! | 八神庵 |
[25:57] | You Scared Me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[25:58] | Where Have You Been? | 你去哪了? |
[25:59] | I’ve Been Worried About You. | 我一直为你担心 |
[26:01] | I Didn’t Mean To Worry You. | 我不是故意的 |
[26:02] | Why Didn’t You Tell Me Where You Were Going? | 为何不告诉我去了哪里 |
[26:04] | I Mean, You Just Disappeared. | 你突然就消失了 |
[26:06] | Well, You Didn’t Talk To Chizuru? | 你没和千鹤谈过吗? |
[26:08] | I Didn’t Talk To Chizuru. | 我没和千鹤谈过 |
[26:10] | I’m Sorry, I Thought That You Might Have. | 对不起 我以为你们谈过了 |
[26:12] | She Sent Me. She Said… Something About… | 她让我来的 她说了一些 |
[26:16] | A Relic Went Missing, And… And… | 失踪了一件宝物 还有 |
[26:18] | And I Had To Come Here And Find… Find This Kusanagi Guy, | 让我到这里找草薙先生 |
[26:22] | And That I’d Be Helping You, And… | 这样就能帮助你 |
[26:24] | Oh, I’m So Glad To See You. | 见到你真好 |
[26:28] | Listen To Me, You Have No Idea What You’re | 听我说 你不知道牵涉进的事 |
[26:30] | Involved With Right Now. | 有多么严重 |
[26:33] | Okay, There’s No Point Being Here. | 来这里没有用的 |
[26:35] | Let’s Go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:39] | He Has A Son. | 他有个儿子 |
[26:48] | Kyo, You Have Visitors. | 草薙京 有人找你 |
[26:56] | What Now? | 又怎么了 |
[26:59] | I Was Hoping I Could Talk To You. | 我希望能和你谈谈 |
[27:00] | I Don’t Know Anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[27:02] | Look, I Know, But It’s Important. | 我知道 但这事很重要 |
[27:10] | Who’s Your Friend? | 他是谁 |
[27:16] | Iori Yagami. | 八神庵 |
[27:18] | Like I Told You Before… | 我说过了 |
[27:19] | If You Want To Talk, Just Leave Your | 想谈的话 就留下电话 |
[27:21] | Number, And I’ll Call You Later. | 我有空会打电话的 |
[27:23] | You? | 你 |
[27:26] | Saisyu. | 草薙 |
[27:27] | You… | 你 |
[27:30] | Saisyu, Forgive Me. | 草薙先生 原谅我 |
[27:32] | I’ll Kill You! | 我要杀了你 |
[27:34] | I’m Sorry! Please Forgive Me! | 对不起 请原谅我 |
[27:36] | – Do You Hear Me? I’ll Kill You! – Saisyu! | -听见了吗 我要杀了你 -草薙先生 |
[27:40] | It’s All Right. Calm Down. Dad! | 别激动 爸爸 |
[27:43] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[27:51] | Kyo… | 草薙京 |
[27:52] | My Son… | 我的儿子 |
[27:53] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[28:00] | Code Blue! Code Blue! Get Me A Crash Cart, Stat! | 蓝色警报 派急救车来 |
[28:06] | I’ve Shut Down The Tournament As You Instructed. | 我按照你的指示停止了比赛 |
[28:08] | And You’ve Sent Out A Warning To The Fighters? | 你向拳手发出警报了吗 |
[28:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:11] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[28:12] | Except… There’s Been An Override. | 但是 有人撤销了 |
[28:15] | From Whom? | 谁干的 |
[28:16] | Rugal. | 路卡尔 |
[28:17] | Dammit. | 该死的 |
[28:19] | He’s Trying To Take Control Of The Tournament, | 他想控制比赛 |
[28:21] | But How? | 他怎么做的 |
[28:22] | Actually, It’s Quite Fascinating. | 很不一般 |
[28:25] | Somehow, Rugal Was Able To Assume Control Of The Fighting | 路卡尔不知用什么办法 在另一空间 |
[28:27] | Line-Up From Inside The Other Dimension. | 控制了比赛阵容 |
[28:29] | He’s Challenging Everyone. | 他要挑战所有人 |
[28:32] | They Don’t Know They’re Playing with Their Own Lives. | 他们不知道 是拿命来比赛 |
[29:03] | So We’re Alone Now. | 现在只有你我了 |
[29:36] | I’m Up. | 我准备好了 |
[29:38] | But Remember The Message We Got? | 记得我们收到的信息吗 |
[29:39] | No One’s Supposed To Accept Challenges Until chizuru Authorizes It. | 没有千鹤的批准 谁也不能接受挑战 |
[29:47] | Both Of Us? | 我们两人 |
[29:48] | I’ve Never Heard Of Two Fighters entering At At The Same Time. | 我从没听说过两名拳手 在同一时间出场 |
[29:51] | Well, This Could Be Our Chance, Two Against One | 这可能是我们的机会 二打一 |
[29:53] | Can You Have Two King Of Fighters? | 可能有两个拳皇吗 |
[29:56] | There’s A First Time For Everything. | 什么都有第一次嘛 |
[30:02] | Wait, What’s Happened? | 等等 这是怎么了 |
[30:05] | I Don’t Know. Something’s Wrong. | 不知道 肯定有什么不对 |
[30:20] | Vice And Mature. | 拜斯和玛裘亚 |
[30:22] | I Knew You Two Would Have… The Balls To Accept My Challenge. | 我就知道你们有胆量来接受我的挑战 |
[30:25] | Who Are You? | 你是谁 |
[30:27] | Who Am I? Oh, Ho-Ho… | 我是谁 |
[30:31] | I’m The King Of. Fighters! Rugal! | 我是拳皇 路卡尔 |
[30:39] | Watch Out, Here I Come, Ladies. | 小心 我来了 |
[30:42] | Welcome To Rugal’s Version Of The Tournament. | 欢迎来到路卡尔的拳皇争霸赛 |
[30:44] | In This Arena, I Make All The Rules. | 在这个竞技场 我制定所有规则 |
[30:46] | You Can’t Change The Rules. | 你不能改变规则 |
[30:47] | I Can Change The Rules, I Can Change The Setting. | 我可以改变规则 改变布景 |
[30:50] | I Can Do Whatever I Want. | 我可以随心所欲 |
[30:52] | How About A Little Taste, Ladies? | 来感受一下吧 |
[30:56] | Welcome To The Rugal Bernstein Arena! | 欢迎来到路卡尔·伯恩斯坦竞技场 |
[30:59] | Today, We Have Something Very SpeCIAl, | 今天是特别对决 |
[31:01] | A Two-On-One. | 二对一 |
[31:03] | Rugal Bernstein Versus Vice And Mature! | 路卡尔·伯恩斯坦vs拜斯和玛裘亚 |
[31:07] | Ooh, Rugal Checks Her Into The Wall. | 路卡尔把她撞到墙边 |
[31:11] | Vice’s Gloves Are Off, And She’s Ready Ready For Battle. | 拜斯拉开了架势 做好了格斗的准备 |
[31:15] | Rugal Bravely High-Sticking Vice. | 路卡尔勇敢地对抗拜斯 |
[31:18] | Oh, That’s Going To Leave A Mark! | 噢 这一下够她受的 |
[31:22] | Vice And Mature Just Taking A Pounding. | 拜斯和玛裘亚受到了重创 |
[31:32] | Enough! | 够了 |
[31:42] | No, Those Didn’t Work. | 这些东西不管用 |
[31:44] | Where Were We? | 说到哪了 |
[31:46] | Oh, Yeah. Let’s Fight. | 对了 我们对打吧 |
[32:11] | That Was Good. | 漂亮 |
[32:16] | Bring It. | 来吧 |
[32:31] | Come On, Let’s Dance. | 来玩玩吧 |
[32:32] | Stop, Don’t! You’ve Won! | 不要 你赢了 |
[32:36] | You Two Are No Fun. | 你们两个真没意思 |
[32:38] | Two Girls, One Guy? | 一男俩女 |
[32:39] | It’s Supposed To Be Every Man’s Fantasy. | 本来是所有男人都喜欢的 |
[32:42] | Why Don’t You Just Take The Badge? | 你拿上奖章吧 |
[32:43] | Do You Think This Is A Game? | 你觉得这是比赛吗 |
[32:45] | I Could Kill You! | 我能杀了你 |
[32:46] | Do You Want Me To Kill You? | 你想让我杀了你吗 |
[32:52] | No… Don’t! | 不… 不要 |
[32:54] | I’ll Do Anything! | 我什么都愿意 |
[32:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[32:58] | What Are You Willing To Do For Me? | 你愿意为我做什么 |
[33:00] | Just Anything. | 什么都行 |
[33:04] | No… | 不 |
[33:17] | What Have You Done? | 你做了什么 |
[33:21] | Let’s Just Say She’s Bonded, | 她被控制了 |
[33:23] | And You’re Under Contract. | 你现在定了合约 |
[33:25] | Now, You’ve Got A Job To Do. | 现在有一个任务给你 |
[33:28] | Welcome To Rugal Inc. | 欢迎加入路卡尔公司 |
[33:36] | Ramon? It’s Vice. | 雷蒙 我是拜斯 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I Just Got Out Of The Tournament. | 对 我刚结束比赛 |
[33:41] | I Know, But It’s Fine. | 是啊 但不要紧 |
[33:43] | Rugal Has Improved The Gameplay. | 路卡尔改进了比赛方式 |
[33:45] | He’s Going To Be Calling You Next. | 他接下来会约你 |
[33:46] | You Should Totally Do It… | 你应该参加 |
[33:48] | Hey, Shermie, Just Letting You Know You Can | 夏尔美 我想说 |
[33:49] | Totally Take The Challenges. | 你应该接受挑战 |
[33:51] | I Mean, I Lost, But It Was A Lot Of Fun. | 我输了 但是太有意思了 |
[33:52] | Believe Me, Duo Lon, It’s Safe. | 相信我 堕珑 很安全的 |
[34:43] | No! No! Get Away From Me! | 不 不 离我远点 |
[34:54] | Terry Bogard… CIA | 泰利.波格 中情局的 |
[34:58] | Thanks For Looking Over My Blog, But I Got To Get Going. | 谢谢你看了我的博客 不过我要走了 |
[35:01] | Not So Fast There, Supergeek. I Need Some Answers. | 先别走 我要知道一些答案 |
[35:04] | Give Me This. | 给我 |
[35:08] | Scott, Give Mr. Bogard The Laptop. | 斯考特 把笔记本给他吧 |
[35:09] | Yeah, Scott. | 是啊 斯考特 |
[35:17] | – Type In The Password. – No. | -输入密码 -不 |
[35:19] | Scott… There’s A Cell In Gitmo With Your Name On It. | 斯考特 不想坐牢的话 |
[35:21] | Type In The Password. | 就输入密码 |
[35:22] | Well, The CIA Can’t Do That Anymore. | 中情局没那个权利 |
[35:25] | Yeah, I Know. It Sucks. | 是啊 很不幸 |
[35:41] | You Want To Tell Me About This? | 你能对此谈谈吗 |
[35:41] | Wait A Second, How’d You Do That? | 等一下 你是怎么知道的 |
[35:43] | I’m CIA | 我是中情局的 |
[35:45] | You’re The One Who Had Me Under Under Surveillance. | 是你让我安装了监控摄像头 |
[35:48] | That’s Classified. | 这是保密的 |
[35:49] | And Who Failed To Stop Rugal? | 谁也没能阻止路卡尔呢 |
[35:51] | Actually, We Stopped Him From Stealing | 其实 我们阻止了他 |
[35:52] | Your Kusanagi Sword, Thank You Very Much. | 偷走你的草薙剑 不用谢 |
[35:54] | It’s Too Bad The Sword Was A Fake. Nice Try. | 只可惜那把剑是假的 |
[35:57] | Look, This Guy’s A Murderer, He’s On The Loose. | 听着 这家伙杀了人 现在逃走了 |
[36:01] | I Just Want To Know Where He Is. | 我只想知道他在那里 |
[36:02] | It’s Complicated. | 很复杂 |
[36:05] | Let Me Guess, He’s Hiding In Your secret Little Tournament. | 我来猜猜 他藏在你的比赛里 |
[36:09] | See, That’s Right. I Know All About It. | 看吧 我都知道 |
[36:12] | Is That So? Then Why Do You Need Me? | 是吗 那还来找我干什么 |
[36:15] | ’cause I Don’t Know Where It Is. | 因为我不知道在哪里比赛 |
[36:20] | So, Where Is It? | 在哪里? |
[36:23] | The Tournament Takes Place In Another Dimension. | 比赛在另一个空间进行 |
[36:25] | Don’t Give Me That Bullshit About Dimensions. | 别对我胡说什么空间 |
[36:28] | Well… Actually, String Theory Supports The idea Of Over 10 Or 11 Different… | 其实 弦理论认为存在着10或11个空间 |
[36:31] | Dimensions, Occupying The Same Time Capsule As This One. | 与我们所处的空间是相同的时间 |
[36:35] | You Got Beat Up A Lot As A Kid, Didn’t You? | 你小时候被驴踢了脑袋吧 |
[36:37] | No. | 没有 |
[36:38] | Mr. Bogard… I Could Tell You Everything You Want To Know… | 波格先生 我可以告诉你你想知道的一切 |
[36:41] | But It Doesn’t Mean You’ll Believe Me. | 但你不会相信我 |
[36:45] | At This Point, You Know What? Try Me. | 你说来听听吧 |
[36:50] | Rugal’s Hiding In The Tournament Dimension. | 路卡尔藏在举行比赛的空间 |
[36:53] | He’s Been Consumed By The Orochi, And He’s Trying | 他被八头蛇所控制 他现在想 |
[36:56] | To Lure Fighters In There To Kill Them. | 把拳手引到那里杀了他们 |
[36:59] | Okay… Why Is That? | 好吧 为什么这么做 |
[37:01] | So He Can Be King Of Fighters. | 只有他就能成为拳皇 |
[37:03] | Other Dimension, King Of Tooth Fairies. | 另一个空间 牙仙王 |
[37:05] | Look, I’m Trained To Believe In The Tangible, | 我只相信看得见的 |
[37:07] | Not The Bullshit Story You’re Telling Me. | 而不是你所说的胡言 |
[37:10] | People Are Dying… | 很多人在危险中 |
[37:11] | And You Want Me To Believe You And Your Crazy Stories? | 你却让我相信你的胡言 |
[37:13] | No. But You’ll Believe Mai. | 不 但你会相信舞 |
[37:17] | Who’s Mai? | 舞是谁 |
[37:18] | The Undercover Operative You Assigned To Infiltrate our Organization A Year Ago. | 一年前你派来我这里做卧底的人 |
[37:23] | Oh, That Mai. | 噢 那个舞 |
[37:25] | She’s In Seattle. | 她在西雅图 |
[37:27] | If You Don’t Believe Me, Go Talk To Her. | 不相信的话 就问问她吧 |
[37:29] | She’ll Confirm Everything I’m Telling You. | 她会确认我所有的话 |
[37:44] | You Know We’re Wasting Our Time Here. | 你知道我们这是浪费时间 |
[37:46] | Chizuru Sent Me Here For A Reason. | 千鹤让我来是有原因的 |
[37:48] | Yeah, To Find Saisyu. | 对 来找草薙先生 |
[37:49] | He’s Dead, It’s Time To Move On Now. | 他死了 这事也就结束了 |
[37:51] | What About Kyo? | 不是还有草薙京吗 |
[37:53] | Kyo Is A Half-Breed. He’s Not A True Kusanagi. | 草薙京是混血儿 并非纯正的草薙 |
[37:59] | Iori, What Is The Orochi? | 八神庵 八头蛇是什么 |
[38:02] | Really? What Is It? | 说真的 八头蛇是什么 |
[38:05] | You Wouldn’t Understand. It’s Pure Evil. | 你不会明白的 它就是魔鬼 |
[38:08] | Iori, You Have To Learn How To Trust Me. | 八神庵 你一定要相信我 |
[38:16] | Tell Me More. | 多告诉我一些 |
[38:19] | It Can Give You Great Strength And Power | 它会给你强大的力量 |
[38:22] | That’s Addictive And Destructive. | 令人上瘾也是毁灭性的力量 |
[38:26] | Eventually, It Consumes You, | 最终会被这种力量毁灭 |
[38:29] | And You Can’t Shake It. | 但却摆脱不了 |
[38:32] | Is That Why You Left? | 这就是你离开的原因 |
[38:40] | Where Did He Go? | 他去哪了 |
[38:42] | What Did You Do To My Father? | 你对我父亲做了什么 |
[38:44] | Kyo, He Didn’t Do Anything. | 草薙京 他什么都没做 |
[38:47] | My Father Was Completely Unresponsive For 10 Years, | 我父亲有十年没说话了 |
[38:50] | And You Walk In, He Wakes Up And Tries To Kill You. | 你一进来 他却开口 还要杀了你 |
[38:54] | – Why? – It’s About Our Families. | -为什么 -是关于我们的家族 |
[38:57] | – He Was A Kusanagi. – And You’re A Yagami. | -他是草薙家族的人 -而你是八神家族的人 |
[39:00] | Then You Understand. | 那么你就明白了 |
[39:02] | We’re Destined To Be Enemies. | 我们世代为敌 |
[39:10] | What Was That About? | 你这是干什么 |
[39:11] | He Can’t Help Us, Mai. | 他帮不了我们 舞 |
[39:13] | And You Won’t. I Don’t Know What’s Worse. | 可你又不愿帮忙 |
[39:18] | Mai… | 舞 |
[39:21] | Look, Just Let Me Talk To Him. | 就让我和他谈谈吧 |
[39:23] | He Has To Know Something. | 他肯定知道些什么 |
[39:25] | I Have To Try. | 我一定要试试 |
[39:41] | You Got Room For One More? | 还能再坐下一个人吗 |
[39:44] | I Don’t Think I’m Going Your Way. | 我们不顺路 |
[39:48] | If You’re Looking For Answers, | 如果你想知道答案 |
[39:50] | I’ll Tell You You Everything I Know, | 我会告诉你我知道的一切 |
[39:53] | And Then I’ll Leave It Up To You To Make The Next Move. Fair? | 然后如何决定是你的事 公平吗 |
[40:30] | What, Did You Break It? | 怎么 你把它弄坏了? |
[40:32] | I Didn’t Break It. | 我没弄坏它 |
[40:34] | Well Then, What’s Wrong With It? | 那是什么毛病 |
[40:37] | It’s Broke, But I Didn’t Do It. | 坏了 但不是我弄坏的 |
[40:45] | You Got To Be About The Prettiest Thing that Kyo’s Brought Around Here. | 你是草薙京带来过最美丽的女孩了 |
[40:49] | All Right, Come On, Help Me Figure Out What | 来吧 我帮你查查 |
[40:51] | You Did Wrong To This Thing. | 你是怎么把它弄坏的 |
[40:52] | What I Did Wrong? | 我怎么弄坏的? |
[40:54] | It Was Working Fine When I Left. | 我离开的时候还好好的 |
[40:58] | Okay, Let’s See Here. | 我来看看 |
[41:00] | Well, This Is Wrong… | 这可不行 |
[41:21] | All Right, Start Her Up. | 好了 启动试试 |
[41:46] | Sounds Good. | 听动静不错 |
[41:47] | No, It Sounds Terrible. | 不 听动静很糟糕 |
[41:50] | Just Take It For A Test Drive Anyway. | 开着试试吧 |
[42:01] | I’m Sorry About Your Father. | 你父亲的死我很遗憾 |
[42:03] | Why Are You Here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[42:06] | Don’t You Want To Know More About Him? | 你不想多了解他吗 |
[42:08] | What Could You Tell Me About My Father That I don’t Already Know? | 关于我父亲的事 还有我不知道的? |
[42:11] | Do You Know What Happened To Him? | 你知道他怎么受伤的吗 |
[42:13] | Yeah, The Tournaments, That’s What Happened To Him. | 是的 他是因为比赛才受的伤 |
[42:18] | How Much Do You Know About The Tournaments? | 你对比赛了解多少 |
[42:20] | You Fight, Too, Don’t You? | 你也参加拳赛吧 |
[42:25] | I Asked You A Question. Are You Going To Answer Me… | 我问你问题呢 你怎么不回答 |
[42:33] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[42:35] | Kyo, I’m Sorry! | 草薙京 对不起 |
[42:37] | Oh, It’s… It’s Okay. I’m Fine. | 没事 我不要紧 |
[42:44] | I Think It’s Dislocated. – Kyo, I’m Sorry. | -好像是脱臼了 -草薙京 对不起 |
[42:48] | Lay Down, Lay Down, Lay Down. | 躺下 躺下 |
[42:56] | Breathe. Relax. | 呼吸 放轻松 |
[42:58] | -Don’t Touch Me.-Relax. | -别碰我 -放轻松 |
[42:59] | Don’t… Don’t… No, Please, Don’t Touch Me. | 请不要碰我 |
[43:01] | Relax, Breathe. I Know What I’m Doing. Look At Me. | 放松 我心里有数 看着我 |
[43:17] | Better? | 好些了吗 |
[43:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[43:30] | Try Your Arm. | 试试胳膊 |
[43:38] | Yeah, That’s… That’s Better. | 确实好了很多 |
[43:42] | Good. | 那就好 |
[43:46] | You Still Haven’t Told Me What It Is You’re You’re Doing Here. | 你还没有告诉我来此的目的 |
[43:54] | I’m Looking For A Sword. | 我在找一把剑 |
[43:56] | What Sword? | 什么剑 |
[44:01] | Well, It’s Yours, But It Seems | 是你的剑 但看来 |
[44:03] | You Don’t Know Much About Your Family History. | 你并不了解自己家族的历史 |
[44:07] | The Kusanagi Clan History? | 草薙家族的历史 |
[44:11] | It’s Just A Bunch Of Legends and Fairy Tales To Entertain Children. | 只是一些传说 拿来骗小孩玩的 |
[44:16] | What About What Iori Said? | 那八神庵的话怎么解释 |
[44:19] | That You And He Were Destined To Be Enemies. | 你们世代为敌的故事 |
[44:25] | Your Boyfriend Didn’t Tell You? | 你男朋友没告诉你吗 |
[44:26] | He’s Not… | 他并不是… |
[44:32] | All Right. | 好吧 |
[44:34] | The Way The Story Goes, As Far As I Know It, Is That | 据我听到的传说 |
[44:39] | It Was One Of His Ancestors | 是他的一位先人 |
[44:41] | From The Yagami Clan Who First Tried To Release The Orochi. | 八神家族的人 最早想释放八头蛇 |
[44:48] | He Wanted To Be The King Of Fighters | 他想成为拳皇 |
[44:53] | And Harness Its Power. | 利用它的力量 |
[44:55] | Instead, It Consumed Him With A Murderous Rage. | 但却让它杀人成性 |
[44:59] | So The Clans United, And | 于是家族联合起来 |
[45:03] | One Of My Ancestors Killed Him | 我的一个先人杀了他 |
[45:06] | And Returned The Orochi Back To Its World. | 把八头蛇送回了他的世界 |
[45:12] | So They Say. | 传说就是这样 |
[45:15] | Well, It’s Happening Again. That’s Why I’m Here. | 现在这种事又发生了 这就是我来的原因 |
[45:18] | You Really Believe That Stuff? | 你真的相信这种传说 |
[45:21] | Listen, Kyo, Someone Is Trying To Harness The Orochi Power, | 听我说 有人想利用八头蛇的力量 |
[45:25] | And If Rugal Succeeds, We May Never Be Able To Stop Him. | 假如他成功了 我们可能再也制服不了他 |
[45:31] | What Is It? | 怎么了 |
[45:35] | Do You Know Where I Can Find Rugal? | 你知道在哪能找到路卡尔吗 |
[45:38] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[45:41] | Because He’s The One Who Destroyed My Father’s Mind | 因为就是他让我父亲失去神智 |
[45:45] | Are You Sure? | 你能肯定吗 |
[45:47] | I’m Sure, And I’m Going To Make Him Pay For What He Did. | 我能肯定 我要让他为此付出代价 |
[46:14] | Did You Get What You Needed? Let’s Go… | 你得到你所需要的了吗 我们走吧 |
[46:16] | Iori… We Need Your Help, Okay? | 八神庵 我们需要你的帮助 |
[46:20] | I Don’t Know Enough. You Have To Talk To Him. Please. | 我知道的还不够 你必须和他谈谈 拜托了 |
[46:24] | What Can You Tell Me About Rugal? | 你对路卡尔了解多少 |
[46:26] | Where’s The Sword? | 那把剑在哪儿 |
[46:28] | – I Don’t Know. – Let’s Go. | -我不知道 -我们走吧 |
[46:30] | – Iori… – Hey, Buddy. | -八神庵 -喂 哥们 |
[46:33] | Well, It Looks Like We Have A Little Party Here. | 看来你们在举行派对啊 |
[46:35] | How Come I Wasn’t Invited? | 怎么没邀请我呢 |
[46:37] | We Were On Our Way Out. | 我在路上等你 |
[46:38] | Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Where You Going? | 等等 你去哪儿 |
[46:40] | You Going To Introduce Me To Your Friends? | 不把我介绍给你的朋友吗 |
[46:42] | I Think They Also Might Want To Know That Rugal Is | 我觉得他们也想知道 |
[46:43] | Killing People In The Tournament. | 路卡尔要在比赛中杀人 |
[46:49] | A String Of Bodies… | 几具尸体 |
[46:51] | All Members Of This Tournament. | 都是这一比赛的人 |
[46:53] | Now, I Know This Guy Rugal’s Involved. | 我知道和路卡尔有关 |
[46:56] | Wait, Rugal? | 等等 路卡尔 |
[46:57] | That’s The Guy Who Tried To Kill My Father. | 他就是想杀我父亲的人 |
[47:00] | Well, We Have To Stop Him. | 我们必须阻止他 |
[47:02] | I Need Your Help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[47:07] | From What I’ve Been Told, The Only Way Is | 据我所知 唯一的办法 |
[47:09] | To Find The Sword. | 就是找到那把剑 |
[47:10] | The Sword… | 那把剑 |
[47:11] | A Sword? Really? | 那把剑 真的吗 |
[47:13] | Wow, That’s Just Fantastic. | 真是荒唐 |
[47:17] | It’s The Kusanagi Sword. | 那是一把草薙剑 |
[47:19] | All Right, It’s A Myth, Okay? | 那只是传说 |
[47:21] | You… You Supposedly Combine It With… | 把草薙剑和… |
[47:23] | You’re A Disgrace To The Kusanagi Family. | 你真是草薙家族的耻辱 |
[47:26] | Excuse Me? | 你说什么 |
[47:27] | Everything’s A Joke To You. | 在你看来都是胡说 |
[47:28] | Who The Hell Do You Think You Are? | 你真以为你很了不起吗? |
[47:31] | You Don’t Know Anything About Me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[47:32] | What… What Is This? Huh? | 这算什么 |
[47:36] | You Promised Me Some Answers, And I Got To Deal With Guy? | 你说要让我得到答案 我还要和他打交道 |
[47:39] | Look, Let’s… Let’s Make This Simple. | 简单点吧 |
[47:41] | Just Tell Me Where I Can Find Rugal. | 告诉我路卡尔在哪里就行了 |
[47:44] | It’s Not Simple. | 这可不容易 |
[47:49] | He’s In Another Dimension. | 他在另一个空间 |
[47:51] | Oh! Here We Go With The Dimensions Bullshit. | 噢 又在说什么空间了 |
[47:53] | Dimension. There’s Only One Dimension. | 空间 只有一个空间 |
[47:54] | Dimensions, Dimension. | 空间 空间 |
[47:56] | Nobody Travels To Another Dimension | 没人能到另一个空间 |
[47:58] | And Fights In Underground Tournaments. | 还进行秘密比赛 |
[48:00] | – It Doesn’t Happen. – Thank You. | -这是不可能的 -没错 |
[48:02] | – I Have. – Oh, Of Course You Have. | -我到过 -那当然 |
[48:04] | Have You Lost Your Frigging Mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[48:09] | Y…You Actually Believe You’ve Gone To another Dimension? | 你真以为 你去了另一个空间? |
[48:15] | That’s It. That’s It. | 行了 行了 |
[48:17] | – Terry… – No, I’m Taking You Off The Case. | -泰利 -你不要再办这件案子了 |
[48:19] | Wait A Minute, What? What Did You Say? | 等等 他说什么 |
[48:23] | He’s Taking You Off This Case? | 你不要再办这件案子了 |
[48:27] | Wow, This Just Keeps Getting Better And Better. | 真是越来越有意思了 |
[48:30] | Tell Me Something, Mai, Is There Anyone In This Room | 你说说 舞 你对在座的所有人 |
[48:35] | That You Haven’t Lied To Yet? | 是不是都撒谎了 |
[48:41] | Iori… It’s Too Dangerous, You Know That. | 八神庵 这太危险了 你知道的 |
[48:44] | Let Go. Let Go. | 放手 放手 |
[48:53] | That’s Pretty Good, Huh? Agent Shiranui? | 你真行啊 特工舞 |
[48:58] | That Was Good. | 你真行啊 |
[49:24] | Ah, Iori… | 八神庵 |
[49:26] | Rugal, I Got To Say, | 路卡尔 不得不说 |
[49:29] | I Love What You’ve Done With The Place. | 你把这里装饰的很不错 |
[49:30] | Aw… Cute. Look, Girls. Iori’s Come To Play. | 好啊 你们看看 八神庵来玩了 |
[49:38] | Disappointed, Rugal? | 失望了吗 路卡尔 |
[49:39] | Actually, I Can’t Think Of Anyone Else | 其实 我觉得只有你 |
[49:42] | Who’d AppreCIAte What I’m Doing More Than You. | 最能欣赏我所做的事 |
[49:44] | Well, I Came To Stop You. | 我是来阻止你的 |
[49:47] | I Don’t Think So. You… | 不可能 你 |
[49:49] | Come On, Let’s Be Honest, You Have Issues. | 得了吧 诚实点吧 你有缺点 |
[49:54] | I Got Issues. Wow. | 我有缺点 喔 |
[49:57] | Well, I Got My Issues Under Control, But, Uh, You, Um… | 我的缺点在控制之中 而你嘛 |
[49:59] | Enough. | 够了 |
[50:02] | Well, You Just Going To Stand There And Keep Talking, | 你打算站在那里一直说下去 |
[50:03] | Or Are You Going To Come Down And Fight? | 还是下来打一场 |
[50:06] | Who Said Anything About Me Fighting? | 谁说我亲自动手了 |
[50:16] | And It Begins. | 开始了 |
[51:19] | Come On. Where’s The Old Iori I Know And Love? | 以前那个能打善斗的八神庵呢 |
[51:48] | There He Is. | 这才对嘛 |
[52:35] | Bravo! | 精彩 |
[52:37] | That’s The Spirit. | 这样才对 |
[52:39] | Accept It. | 接受他 |
[52:41] | You Know Its Power, What It Feels Like. | 你知道它的力量 知道是什么感觉 |
[52:46] | Do It… | 来吧 |
[52:48] | Do It! | 来吧 |
[52:49] | Together, We Can Be Invincible. | 我俩联手将是天下无敌的 |
[52:52] | No One Will Stop Us! | 没人能阻止我们 |
[52:56] | Iori? | 八神庵 |
[53:04] | Iori… Your Eyes… | 八神庵 你的眼睛 |
[53:08] | Stay Away From Me! | 离我远点 |
[53:17] | Find The Sword. | 找到那把剑 |
[53:19] | Man, This Is Crazy. | 真是胡闹 |
[53:21] | You Locate Rugal, You Know Where To Find Me. | 找到路卡尔再来找我 |
[53:36] | Mai, Really, Don’t Beat Yourself Up. | 舞 你不要自责 |
[53:40] | No, I’m Not. You Should, Though. | 我没有 不过你应该自责 |
[53:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[53:44] | Hey, I’m Not The One Pitting Two Of Our | 是你和我们的 |
[53:46] | Suspects Together In A Vicious Love Triangle That | 两位嫌疑人陷入三角恋 |
[53:48] | Threatens To Unleash An Evil Force Into Our World, | 威胁把魔鬼释放到我们的世界 |
[53:51] | Potentially Unraveling The Fabric Of Our Universe. | 破坏我们的宇宙 |
[53:54] | I Mean, I Don’t Know, If I Was You, And That Were True, | 假如我是你 假如这是真的 |
[53:57] | I Might Feel A Little Guilty. | 我或许会感到一点自责 |
[54:00] | I Should Have Told Him Sooner. | 我该早点告诉他的 |
[54:02] | He’ll Never Forgive Me Now. | 他再也不会原谅我了 |
[54:08] | Yes, He Will. | 不 他会的 |
[54:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[54:12] | Which One Are We Talking About? | 我们在谈论什么 |
[54:14] | You’re Such A Jerk. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[54:15] | You Were Doing What You Were Supposed To Do. | 你只是做你应该做的事 |
[54:16] | You Were Doing Your Job. | 你是做你的工作 |
[54:17] | Yeah, Some Job, Making People Hate Me. | 这的确是好工作 能让别人恨我 |
[54:20] | Nah, That’s Not Why They Hate You. | 这不是他们恨你的原因 |
[54:21] | Probably Hates You Because You Went awol, | 可能是因为你擅离职守 |
[54:23] | And You Didn’t Disclose Your Involvement In A Secret, | 又没有告知我参加了秘密的 |
[54:25] | Inter-Dimensional, Underground Fighting Tournament. | 跨空间秘密拳赛 |
[54:27] | No, Wait A Minute, That’s Why I Hate You! | 不对 等等 这是我恨你的原因 |
[54:29] | I Hate You. | 我恨你 |
[54:32] | Sorry, But No Joking, | 对不起 不过说真的 |
[54:33] | You’re Going To Have To Take The Lead On This, | 你要追踪这条线索 |
[54:36] | Because, Quite Frankly, I Don’t Have A Lead. | 因为说实话 我没什么线索 |
[54:41] | Yeah. Listen, I Think We Should Start With Kyo. | 是啊 我觉得我们该从草薙京开始 |
[54:44] | We’ll Go To See Him Tomorrow. | 我们明天去找他 |
[54:46] | We Need To Have Him On Board. | 我们需要他的合作 |
[54:49] | I’ll Deal With Iori Later. Why Does This Place Smell? | 我随后再去找八神庵 这里怎么这么难闻 |
[54:53] | We’re On A Budget. | 我们经费紧张 |
[54:55] | It’s An Old Abandoned Fish Cannery. | 这是个废弃的鱼罐头工厂 |
[54:57] | It’s A Field Office In A Fish Cannery? | 驻外办公室在鱼罐头工厂 |
[54:59] | Hey, Nothing But The Best For The CIA | 这对中情局来说可是最合适的 |
[55:40] | You Have No Idea What It Means To Be A Kusanagi. | 你不懂得身为草薙家族的人意味着什么 |
[55:43] | Now, Why Do You Say That? | 为什么这么说 |
[55:46] | You Have Kusanagi Blood Running Through You. | 你身上流着草薙家族的血 |
[55:49] | It’s Your Responsibility, Your Destiny To Be… To | 你有责任 你命中注定 |
[55:51] | Face The Orochi, But You Don’t Want To Accept It. | 要去面对八头蛇 但你不敢接受 |
[55:55] | You’re Afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[55:58] | No, I Just Don’t Believe In Your Stories. | 不 我只是不相信你的话 |
[56:03] | Take It For A Spin. | 拿去兜兜风吧 |
[56:16] | You’re Not Mai. | 你不是舞 |
[56:19] | I Must Have The Wrong Number. | 我肯定打错电话了 |
[56:21] | This Is The Tournament, Isn’t It? | 这就是比赛地吧 |
[56:23] | You’re New At This. | 你是新人 |
[56:35] | This Is What We Do Here, Right? | 这就是要在这里做的事吧 |
[56:37] | We Fight? | 打斗? |
[56:45] | That’s Not Fighting. | 这不是打斗 |
[56:46] | Technically, That’s You Taking A Beating. | 严格来说 只是你挨揍而已 |
[57:29] | Tell You What I’m Going To Do, i’m Going To Let You Live. | 告诉你 我打算留你一命 |
[57:32] | Go And Tell Your Friends… That I Promise To Stop All The Murder. | 去告诉你的朋友 我保证不再杀人了 |
[57:36] | Just Get Back Here And Fight. | 只要回来打斗 |
[57:38] | Let’s Have Some Fun. | 我们好好玩玩 |
[57:55] | Iori! | 八神庵 |
[57:56] | You Could Have Killed Him. | 这样会害死他的 |
[58:05] | I Just Don’t Understand. | 我真是不明白 |
[58:10] | What Am I Supposed To Do? | 我该怎么做 |
[58:12] | These People… | 那些人 |
[58:15] | They Think I’m Something I’m Not. | 以为我是多么重要的人 |
[58:25] | That’s It, Huh? | 就这样吧 |
[58:28] | It’s Best To Be Like Water, | 最好像水那样 |
[58:30] | Which Benefits The 10,000 Things. | 滋润万物 |
[58:38] | That’s What I’ll Do. | 这就是我要做的 |
[58:54] | How Did You Find Me Here? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[58:57] | Well, I Knew You’d Be Looking For Answers. | 我知道你会寻找答案 |
[59:01] | Are You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[59:04] | I Just Don’t Understand What He Saw In That Place. | 我只是不明白他在那里看到了什么 |
[59:10] | My Father Was A Man Of Peace. | 我父亲与世无争 |
[59:12] | All I Saw Was Evil. | 我看到的却只是邪恶 |
[59:16] | It Wasn’t Alwaysthat Way. | 并不总是这样 |
[59:19] | What Do You See In There? | 你在那里看到了什么 |
[59:24] | I Don’t Know, A Place Where I Can Be Me. | 一个能显示真实自我的地方 |
[59:27] | – Can’t You Be Yourself Here? – Can You? | -你在这里不能做真实的自己吗 -你能吗 |
[59:33] | You Know, One Lost Soul Can Recognize Another | 我发现我们是同类人 |
[59:39] | I Thought You Were Just After The Sword. | 你不是只寻找那把剑吗 |
[59:42] | I’m Looking For A Lot Of Things. | 我要找的东西很多 |
[59:46] | – What Do You Want From Me? – I Need Your Help. | -你找我干什么 -我需要你的帮助 |
[59:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[59:50] | Because My Last Name Is Kusanagi? | 就因为我姓草薙吗 |
[59:52] | No, Because You Are The Last Kusanagi. | 因为你是草薙家族最后的传人 |
[59:57] | I’m Not Who You Want Me To Be. | 我不是你所希望的那种人 |
[1:00:00] | My Father Was The Last Of The Clan, | 我父亲才是家族最后的传人 |
[1:00:03] | And Rugal Destroyed All That. | 路卡尔毁了一切 |
[1:00:06] | The Kusanagi Clan Is Over. | 草薙家族已经完了 |
[1:00:09] | I Don’t Know That Your Father Would Agree With That. | 只怕你父亲不那么认为 |
[1:00:12] | He Gave You The Name. | 他给你取了这个名字 |
[1:00:13] | What Makes You Think That I Can Succeed where Saisyu Failed? | 他没做成的事 我怎么可能成功呢 |
[1:00:19] | I Repair Motorcycles, I’m Not A Hero. | 我是修摩托车的 不是英雄 |
[1:00:24] | Kyo, I Don’t Know What You Are. | 草薙京 我不知道你是什么人 |
[1:00:26] | You Don’t Even Know What You Are. | 你自己都不清楚 |
[1:00:28] | That’s Something You’ll Have To Discover, | 这需要你自己去发现 |
[1:00:30] | But Right Now, We Have To Stop Rugal, | 但是现在 我们必须去对付路卡尔 |
[1:00:34] | And We’re Going To Do It With Or Without You. | 不管有没有你的帮助 我们都要去做 |
[1:01:10] | You Did What? | 你做了什么 |
[1:01:12] | Look, I Don’t Know What’s Going On With These Things | 听我说 我不知道这是什么东西 |
[1:01:15] | After I Saw What It Did To The Kusanagi Kid, | 但我看见它对草薙京起了作用 |
[1:01:16] | I Had To Do Something. | 我必须去研究一下 |
[1:01:17] | So You Used Chizuru’s List To Steal them From The Fighters? | 于是你利用千鹤的名单 骗走拳手的耳塞? |
[1:01:20] | Come On, We’re CIA, It’s Called “Confiscate.” | 得了吧 我们是中情局的 这叫做没收 |
[1:01:22] | Confiscate? | 没收 |
[1:01:24] | I Trusted You With That. She Trusted Me. | 我还以为能信得过你 |
[1:01:26] | While You’re Out There Getting Romantic With | 在你和他们谈情说爱的时候 |
[1:01:28] | These Guys, I’m Here Trying To Investigate This Thing. | 我正在这里研究这东西 |
[1:01:30] | So If There Is Some Other Dimension, Like You Say, | 如果像你说的 存在别的空间 |
[1:01:34] | Maybe I Just Stopped The Only Way In, Right? | 或许我就阻止了唯一进去的路 对吗 |
[1:01:36] | No, You Haven’t. | 不 你没阻止 |
[1:01:39] | Chizuru… Thank You For Coming. | 千鹤 谢谢你来了 |
[1:01:43] | What Is She Doing Here? | 她来干什么 |
[1:01:45] | She Trusts Me. | 她信任我 |
[1:01:50] | We’ve No Time To Lose. | 我们没时间了 |
[1:01:52] | Rugal Is Becoming More And More Powerful, | 路卡尔变得越来越强大 |
[1:01:53] | And I’m Afraid Your Plan To Stop Him Won’t Work. | 只怕你的阻止计划不再有效了 |
[1:01:55] | Ah, That’s Because There’s No Other Dimension, Right? | 因为不存在别的空间 对吗 |
[1:01:57] | No, It’s Because Rugal Is Close | 不对 是因为路卡尔 |
[1:01:59] | To Merging Our Two Worlds. | 很快就能合并两个世界了 |
[1:02:02] | What Do You Mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:02:03] | Well… Well, Actually, It’s Kind Of Cool… | 其实 说来有意思 |
[1:02:04] | Ah, Here We Go Again. | 又来了 |
[1:02:06] | No, You See… These Dimensions… | 这些空间 |
[1:02:08] | Dimensions, See? I Told You There Was More Than One. | 空间 我就说过不止一个 |
[1:02:10] | These Dimensions Exist | 这些空间 |
[1:02:13] | In What Could More Accurately Be Described As A Multiverse… | 共同存在于多元宇宙 |
[1:02:16] | Or Parallel Universe. | 或平行宇宙中 |
[1:02:17] | You See, Rugal Was Able To Get Access To | 路卡尔能够进入 |
[1:02:19] | An Exact Replica Of Our Plane Of Existence. | 我们所在的世界 |
[1:02:23] | This Means He Can Use A Portal To Force | 这意味着他可以利用入口 |
[1:02:26] | Fighters Into The Tournament. | 迫使拳手去进行比赛 |
[1:02:28] | We Have An Appointment. | 我们有个约定 |
[1:02:46] | She’s In There. | 她在那里 |
[1:02:48] | This Is All Happening In Real-Time. This Is Amazing. | 和现在是同一时间 太神奇了 |
[1:02:52] | You Had The Sword This Whole Time? | 原来你有这把剑 |
[1:02:54] | Iori, Not Now. | 八神庵 现在不是时候 |
[1:02:56] | Look… You Barge Into My Life | 你们闯入我的生活 |
[1:02:58] | And Demand The Only Connection I Had To My Father. | 要求唯一一件和我父亲有关的东西 |
[1:03:00] | Did You Really Expect Me Just To Hand It Over? | 你以为我会随便交出吗 |
[1:03:03] | It’s Here Now, And I’m Ready To Go In. | 现在拿来了 我准备好去了 |
[1:03:08] | Kyo, I’m Sorry For What Happened To Your | 草薙京 你父亲的死我很遗憾 |
[1:03:10] | Father, But You Must Be Careful Not To Let Your | 但你一定不能 |
[1:03:13] | Anger Get The Best Of You. | 让愤怒战胜你 |
[1:03:15] | I Know. | 我知道 |
[1:03:16] | Just, Believe In Yourself. | 要相信自己 |
[1:03:18] | I Will. | 我会的 |
[1:03:23] | I’m Sorry, Iori, It’s Too Dangerous. | 对不起 八神庵 这太危险了 |
[1:03:25] | You Need Me. | 你需要我 |
[1:03:26] | Fighting Rugal Will Be Hard Enough. | 输给路卡尔还不要紧 |
[1:03:28] | If… If You Succumb To The Orochl… | 万一你臣服于八头蛇 |
[1:03:29] | Which Is Not Going To Happen This Time. | 这次不可能了 |
[1:03:31] | I’m Strong Enough. | 我足够坚强了 |
[1:03:32] | Then Use Your Strength To Do The Right Thing. | 那就用你的力量去做正确的事 |
[1:03:35] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:03:42] | I’m Going In There. | 我也去 |
[1:03:42] | You Don’t Even Believe In Orders. | 你根本就不相信 |
[1:03:44] | Well, It’s About Time I Start. | 我现在开始相信了 |
[1:03:46] | Show Us How These Things Work, Scotty. | 告诉我这东西怎么用 斯考特 |
[1:03:52] | Iori, If We Don’t Come Back… Destroy Everything. | 八神庵 如果我们回不来 就摧毁一切 |
[1:04:56] | Terry! | 泰利 |
[1:04:57] | What Are You Doing Here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:04:58] | I’m Your Partner. | 我们是搭档 |
[1:04:59] | What Do You Think, I’m Just Going To Leave You? | 我能丢下你不管吗 |
[1:05:10] | Welcome To My Humble… Abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[1:05:13] | Chizuru? | 千鹤 |
[1:05:19] | Good To See You. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:05:20] | For A While There, I Thought You Wouldn’t Make It. | 我还以为你活不了了呢 |
[1:05:22] | All This Because You Want To Be King Of Fighters? | 你这么做只因为想做拳皇吗 |
[1:05:25] | I Am King Of Fighters. | 我就是拳皇 |
[1:05:27] | Then Why Don’t You Stop All Of This And | 那你为何不罢手 |
[1:05:28] | Come Back To The Real World? | 回到真实的世界呢 |
[1:05:30] | This World Is All I Need. | 这个世界就是我所需要的 |
[1:05:33] | Here, I’m Immortal. | 在这里 我是永生的 |
[1:05:36] | This Isn’t Life. | 这里不是真实的 |
[1:05:37] | This Is Where We Come To Challenge Ourselves | 这是我们挑战自我 得到经验的地方 |
[1:05:38] | And Learn, So We Can Be Better In The Real World. | 然后就能在真实的世界里活得更好 |
[1:05:41] | When My World Expands And Merges With | 等到我的世界与你们的世界合并 |
[1:05:43] | Yours, This Will Be The Real World. | 这里就会是真实的世界 |
[1:05:46] | I’ll Be King Of Everything. | 我将成为主宰 |
[1:05:50] | I’m Invincible. | 我是无敌的 |
[1:05:51] | You’re Not Invincible… | 你不是无敌的 |
[1:05:53] | Not As Long As We Have The Sword. | 因为我们有剑 |
[1:05:55] | The Kusanagi Sword? | 草薙剑 |
[1:05:57] | Saisyu Was My Father. | 草薙柴舟是我先父 |
[1:06:00] | Kusanagi… | 草薙 |
[1:06:03] | Well, Well. | 好啊 |
[1:06:04] | This Is Just Beautiful. | 那太好了 |
[1:06:06] | It’s Over, Rugal. | 结束了 路卡尔 |
[1:06:08] | Oh, No. | 不 |
[1:06:09] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:11] | The Fun Has Just Begun. | 乐趣才刚刚开始 |
[1:06:19] | Kyo! You Can Do This. | 草薙京 你行的 |
[1:06:31] | They Got Separated. | 他们分开了 |
[1:06:33] | Kyo’s Fighting Rugal Alone. | 草薙京独自对抗路卡尔 |
[1:06:42] | Oh, God… | 喔 天啊 |
[1:06:54] | Where Are You? | 你们在哪儿 |
[1:06:58] | Hurry, Find The Other Treasure Pieces. | 快去找其他的宝物 |
[1:07:03] | Do You Know What This Place Is? | 知道这是哪里吗 |
[1:07:04] | This Was Your Father’s Favorite Level. | 这是你父亲最喜欢的地方 |
[1:07:18] | It Was Your Father’s Favorite Setting. | 是他最喜欢的布景 |
[1:07:20] | He Tried To Kill You, Didn’t He? | 他曾想杀了你吧 |
[1:07:23] | No, It Was The Orochi. | 不 那是八头蛇 |
[1:07:24] | It Controlled Him. It Made Him Do That. | 它控制了他 让他那么做的 |
[1:07:27] | My Father Would Never Hurt Me. | 我父亲决不愿伤害我 |
[1:07:29] | My Father Loved Me! | 我父亲爱我 |
[1:07:45] | Come On, This Is Boring. | 真是没劲 |
[1:07:48] | Let’s Mix It Up A Bit. | 我们打得激烈一点吧 |
[1:07:52] | I Don’t Know… Too Violent. | 这件太暴力了 |
[1:07:58] | Ooh, That’s A Bit Barbaric, Isn’t It? | 这件太原始了吧 |
[1:08:01] | Hey, This Is More Like It. | 这件还差不多 |
[1:08:06] | Batter Up. | 来吧 |
[1:08:08] | Terry? | 泰利 |
[1:08:49] | Terry… | 泰利 |
[1:08:50] | Oh, Man. Maybe You Did Travel To Another Dimension. | 或许你真的去了另一个空间 |
[1:08:53] | Thrilled You’re On Board. | 很高兴你也来了 |
[1:08:56] | This Must Be What Chizuru Was Talking About. | 这肯定就是千鹤所说的 |
[1:08:59] | The Worlds Are Merging. | 世界在合并 |
[1:09:06] | Find A Door! | 找到门 |
[1:09:22] | Now Battling, Number 36, Rugal! | 现在击球的是36号 路卡尔 |
[1:09:44] | Nice Sword You’ve Got There. | 你的剑不错啊 |
[1:09:46] | I’ve Got To Get Myself One Of Those! | 我也要买一把 |
[1:10:16] | Enough Games. | 玩够了 |
[1:10:39] | Aw, Iori, You’ve Come Back! | 八神庵 你回来了 |
[1:10:41] | Now The Real Games Begin. | 现在真正的比赛开始了 |
[1:11:32] | Mai! Wrong Door, I Think! | 舞 我看这门不对 |
[1:11:34] | You Think? | 那还用说 |
[1:11:37] | Round One! Rugal Versus Iori! | 第一回合 路卡尔vs八神庵 |
[1:11:42] | Ready, Go! | 准备 开始 |
[1:12:15] | Mai! | 舞 |
[1:12:16] | Little Busy Here. | 我正忙着 |
[1:12:43] | Okay, Now! | 好了 快 |
[1:12:59] | Mai, Look Out! | 舞 小心 |
[1:13:08] | Whew. | 哇哦 |
[1:13:09] | Terry? | 泰利 |
[1:13:37] | All These Damn Doors. | 这该死的门 |
[1:13:38] | Why Are We Chasing Them? | 我们为何追逐他们 |
[1:13:41] | They’ll Lead Us Back To Him. | 这样就能找到他 |
[1:13:45] | Just Keep Up! | 跟上 |
[1:13:57] | Mai, Wait! | 舞 等等 |
[1:14:14] | Mai! | 舞 |
[1:14:49] | You’re Defending Him? | 你想保护他 |
[1:14:53] | Do You Even Know Who He Is… Or What He Has Done? | 你知道他是谁 做了什么事吗 |
[1:14:57] | The History Of The Clans Doesn’t Matter Anymore. | 家族的历史不再重要了 |
[1:15:03] | Not Clan History, His History With Your Father! | 不是家族历史 是他和你父亲的历史 |
[1:15:18] | The Precious Chizuru Called A SpeCIAl | 千鹤曾经 |
[1:15:20] | Meeting Of The Clans. | 召集家族会面 |
[1:15:27] | Iori, He Was Just A Newcomer, But A Yagami, | 八神庵是新人 但却是八神家族的人 |
[1:15:32] | And Protector Alongside Your Father, Saisyu. | 和你父亲草薙柴舟都是保护者 |
[1:15:38] | Know This… | 当时 |
[1:15:40] | I Fought The Best, And Was Ready To | 我努力去争取 |
[1:15:43] | Take What Was Rightfully Mine, But Saisyu Wouldn’t | 属于我的东西 当时草薙柴舟不同意 |
[1:15:47] | Allow It, Because I Had Done What No One Else | 因为我做了没有人敢做的事 |
[1:15:51] | Would Dare Do, Harness The Power Of The Orochi… | 利用八头蛇的力量 |
[1:15:58] | And If Your Father Wasn’t Going To | 如果你父亲 |
[1:15:59] | Give Me My Throne, Then I Was Going To Take It! | 不给我王座 我就要去抢 |
[1:16:14] | Everyone Was Afraid Of The Orochi, | 人人都害怕八头蛇 |
[1:16:16] | Afraid Of Its Power, Except Rugal. | 害怕它的力量 除了路卡尔 |
[1:16:25] | The Clans Were No Match For Me. | 他们不是我的对手 |
[1:16:28] | And Iori, Well… | 而八神庵 |
[1:16:33] | He Just Couldn’t Stand Losing. | 不甘心失败 |
[1:16:42] | So He Used The Orochi. | 于是利用了八头蛇 |
[1:16:56] | But He Couldn’t Control It. Poor Guy. | 但他却控制不了 可怜的家伙 |
[1:17:29] | And In A Fit Of Rage, Destroyed | 在狂怒之下 击垮了 |
[1:17:34] | The Mighty Saisyu Kusanagi. | 强大的草薙柴舟 |
[1:17:52] | What Did You Do? | 你做了什么 |
[1:18:18] | Iori, No! | 八神庵 不要 |
[1:18:32] | Stop Hiding, Iori. | 别躲了 八神庵 |
[1:18:34] | Now You Are Free. | 现在你自由了 |
[1:18:40] | Why Did You Lie To Me? | 你为什么骗我 |
[1:18:44] | I Can’t Control It! | 我控制不了它 |
[1:18:46] | Let Go! | 放手 |
[1:18:49] | Kyo! | 草薙京 |
[1:19:21] | This Is No Fun Anymore. | 这不再有趣了 |
[1:19:39] | You All Right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:19:41] | Yeah. Iori… You? | 没事 八神庵 你呢 |
[1:19:43] | So Touching. | 真令人感动 |
[1:19:45] | It’s Good To See The Team Back Together Again. | 很高兴看到团队又回来了 |
[1:20:26] | Not So Fast, Rugal. | 别急 路卡尔 |
[1:20:29] | Chizuru. You’ve Been Busy. | 千鹤 你一直忙 |
[1:20:31] | And I See You’ve Brought Toys. | 还带来了玩具 |
[1:20:32] | It Took… Some Time, | 我们用了一些时间 |
[1:20:33] | But We Found The Remaining Pieces. | 找到了其他的宝物 |
[1:20:35] | You Think You Know Everything About The Treasures | 你自以为对宝物很了解 |
[1:20:37] | You Don’t. This Is Your Last Chance, Rugal. | 不是的 这是你最后的机会 路卡尔 |
[1:20:42] | Before What? | 你能怎么样 |
[1:20:47] | Kyo, Raise Your Sword. | 草薙京 拿起剑 |
[1:20:49] | Iori! | 八神庵 |
[1:21:00] | I’m Too Powerful Now. | 我现在太强大了 |
[1:21:02] | Your Precious Treasures Won’t Work On Me! | 你们的宝物对我没有用了 |
[1:21:04] | Rugal! | 路卡尔 |
[1:21:13] | There is no one here to Challenge Me! | 没有人能挑战我 |
[1:21:53] | Where Have You Been? | 你怎么才来 |
[1:21:54] | All These Damn Doors. | 门太多了 |
[1:21:56] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[1:21:59] | Oh, I Got This. | 交给我吧 |
[1:22:04] | Mai? M… Mai! | 舞 舞 |
[1:22:50] | Come On, Iori, Come Fight Me. | 来 八神庵 和我打吧 |
[1:22:59] | Stop, Rugal. I Know What You’re Trying To Do, | 住手 路卡尔 我知道你打算干什么 |
[1:23:02] | And It Won’t Work This Time. | 这次不管用了 |
[1:23:29] | I’m Not Strong Enough. | 我还不够强 |
[1:23:31] | You Have To Be. We Don’t Have A Choice. | 你必须做到 我们没得选择 |
[1:23:33] | What If I’m Not? | 如果我不行呢 |
[1:23:34] | Then We All Die. | 那我们都会死 |
[1:23:38] | Oh, Great Pep Talk. | 真令人鼓舞 |
[1:23:42] | No. Mai. | 不 舞 |
[1:23:44] | Okay. You’re Going To Be Fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[1:23:46] | No Way Out. Damn It. | 没办法了 该死 |
[1:23:47] | We’re Too Late. | 我们太晚了 |
[1:23:49] | No, I Can Do This, Okay? Just Show Me How. | 我能做到 只要告诉我怎么做 |
[1:23:51] | – I Can’t Do It Without You. – Listen To Me. | -不能没有你 -听我说 |
[1:23:53] | There’s No Way Back For Me. | 我不行了 |
[1:23:57] | You Know That. | 你知道的 |
[1:23:59] | I Need You To Take My Place. | 我需要你代替我 |
[1:24:03] | Who Is It You Think I Am? | 你凭什么认为我能行 |
[1:24:06] | I’m Not You, Okay? I Can’t. I Never Will Be. | 我不是你 永远都比不上 |
[1:24:09] | I Don’t Need You To Be Me. | 你不需要成为我 |
[1:24:13] | I Need You To Be You. | 只需要做你自己 |
[1:25:01] | You Need Me! | 你需要我 |
[1:25:40] | It’s On, Babe. | 开始了 宝贝 |
[1:25:42] | I’m Going To Have So Much Fun Playing With You. | 和你们玩 我很开心 |
[1:25:50] | Play With This. | 和它玩吧 |
[1:26:02] | I’m Not Done With You Yet, Kusanagi! | 我和你还没完呢 草薙京 |
[1:26:12] | He Tried To Kill You, Didn’t He? | 他曾想杀了你吧 |
[1:26:21] | I’m Too Powerful Now. | 我现在太强大了 |
[1:26:32] | Not Clan History, His History With Your Father! | 不是家族历史 是他和你父亲的历史 |
[1:26:39] | Get Up. | 起来 |
[1:28:25] | So, What Are You Going To Do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[1:28:30] | Well, I Guess We Should Keep Up With The Tradition. | 我觉得我们应该保留传统 |
[1:28:33] | Continue With The Tournament. | 继续比赛 |
[1:28:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:28:37] | Wow, Chizuru Would Be Very Happy. | 千鹤也会感到很宽慰的 |
[1:28:41] | Well, Technically, We Could Start It Today. | 那么 我们今天就可以开始 |
[1:28:42] | I Mean, All I’d Have To Do. Is Just, Uh, | 我的意思是 我所要做的就是 |
[1:28:44] | Reconfigure The Data… And If You | 重新制定日期 |
[1:28:45] | Guys Still Have The Earpieces, We Can… | 如果你们还有耳塞的话 我们可以… |
[1:28:47] | Hey, Guys, Where You Going? W… Wait! | 喂 你们去哪里 等等 |
[1:29:03] | My Son… | 我的儿子 |
[1:29:05] | It Is Time To Face Your Destiny. | 现在该面对你的命运了 |
[1:29:10] | This Journey Has Brought You True Friends. | 这次行程为你带来了真正的朋友 |
[1:29:12] | Trust Them. | 相信他们 |
[1:29:18] | Water Knows How To Benefit All Things, | 水懂得如何滋润万物 |
[1:29:20] | Without Striving With Them. | 不与万物抗争 |
[1:29:23] | It Stays In Places Loathed By All Men. | 它留在人们所不屑的地方 |
[1:29:28] | Therefore, It Comes Near The Tao… | 却因此而更接近于道 |