英文名称:Guilty
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Your civil status? | 你的公民身份? |
[00:19] | Alain Marécaux… | 阿兰·玛雷高… |
[00:22] | Born 27 May 1964, | 1964年5月27日出生 |
[00:25] | at Linselles, Northern France. | 在法国北部诺尔省 |
[00:27] | Profession? | 职业 |
[00:29] | Bailiff. | 法警 |
[00:32] | Your marital status? | 你的婚姻状况 |
[00:38] | Married to Edith Vauchelle, | 已婚 妻子伊迪丝·沃琪尔 |
[00:42] | three children. | 三个孩子 |
[00:45] | How was your family life? | 您的家庭生活如何 |
[00:49] | Good, it was… | 不错 它是… |
[00:53] | my reason for living. | 我努力生活的原因 |
[00:57] | Only problem was… | 唯一的问题是… |
[00:59] | I worked too much. | 我的工作太多 |
[01:03] | I wasn’t home enough. | 我呆在家里不多 |
[01:05] | How was your work? | 你的工作怎样 |
[01:08] | Fine. | 很好 |
[01:10] | I really liked my job, | 我真的很喜欢我的工作 |
[01:13] | my team, | 我的同事 |
[01:15] | the application of the verdicts, | 面对判决的申请 |
[01:18] | in respect for the law and the parties. | 会做出对法律和当事人的尊重 |
[01:21] | I felt I was being of use. | 我觉得我正在这样做 |
[01:25] | I was proud to be an agent of justice. | 我很自豪能成为 一个正义的代理人 |
[01:29] | What do you do in prison? | 在监狱里你做了些什么 |
[01:34] | I try to read, but it’s hard. | 我试着去读书 但很难 |
[01:39] | I watch TV. | 我看电视 |
[01:41] | I smoke. | 我抽烟 |
[01:44] | I lie on the bed and I wait… | 我躺在床上 我等待… |
[01:49] | I wait for it to pass. | 我等待时间度过 |
[01:52] | The toughest part… | 艰难的时期… |
[01:55] | is having gone from twelve-hour days, | 每天12小时12小时的 不断消失 |
[01:59] | to doing nothing at all… | 什么都没有做… |
[02:04] | and not seeing my wife and kids. | 也看不到我的妻子和孩子 |
[02:09] | I’ve not heard the word “dad” for 2 months. | 我已经2个月 没有听到”爸爸”这个词了 |
[02:31] | PRESUMED GUILTY | 片名: 「推定有罪」 |
[03:02] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:03] | Visitors. | 有人来了 |
[03:06] | I’ll go see. | 我去看看 |
[03:18] | – What’s up? – Mr Marécaux? | -有什么事吗 -是玛雷高先生? |
[03:20] | – Yes, why? – Captain Dury. | -是的 怎么 -上尉杜瑞 |
[03:22] | You’re under arrest. We’ll now search the house. | 你被捕了 我们现在要搜索房子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1302个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:252个,六级词汇:135个,GRE词汇:153个,托福词汇:191个,考研词汇:270个,专四词汇:230个,专八词汇:51个, 所有生词标注共:493个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:25] | What? Have you letters rogatory? | 什么 你有搜查证吗 |
[03:28] | Fabrice Burgaud, investigating magistrate. | 我是预审法官法布里斯·博格 |
[03:30] | You could show your card. | 让我看一下你的身份卡 |
[03:36] | So what am I accused of? | 那么 我有什么罪名 |
[03:39] | You and your wife are accused of raping under-15s. | 你和你的妻子被指控 强奸15岁以下儿童 |
[03:42] | What? That’s outrageous! | 什么 岂有此理 |
[03:44] | Stay here, madam. | 呆在这里 夫人 |
[03:45] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[03:51] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[03:53] | – Easy on! – Get off me! | -放松点 -放开我 |
[03:55] | Calm down! | 冷静一点 |
[03:56] | Or I’ll cuff and floor you. | 不然我会把你放倒在地板上 |
[04:03] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[04:09] | Wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[04:10] | What’s going on? Mom! | 这是怎么回事 妈妈 |
[04:12] | We’re the police. | 我们是警察 |
[04:18] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[04:20] | – I’m here, darling. – What’s going on? | -我在这里 亲爱的 -这是怎么回事 |
[04:25] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[04:28] | Stay! | 呆在这里 |
[04:29] | Be right back. | 马上就回来 |
[04:33] | – Madam, keep your distance. – What? | -夫人 保持距离 -什么 |
[04:35] | Just ask him to get dressed. | 只是叫他穿好衣服 |
[04:38] | Not taking the diskettes? | 别拿走软盘 |
[04:40] | – They’re blank. – Seize them anyway. | -它们是空白的 -收好它们 |
[04:42] | What’d we have to do with rape? | 我们到底做了什么 强奸罪? |
[04:45] | It makes no sense, must be a mistake. | 没有道理 肯定搞错了 |
[04:47] | What’s in there? | 那里面是什么 |
[04:50] | No idea, never looked. | 不知道 从来没看过 |
[04:52] | Open it! | 打开它 |
[05:01] | Sign here. | 在这里签字 |
[05:03] | – Well? – Nothing. | -嗯? -没有 |
[05:06] | And here. | 还有这里 |
[05:11] | Come back here! | 来这里 |
[05:14] | Let go! At least let me reassure her. | 放手 至少让我安慰她一下 |
[05:17] | Easy, pet. | 别急 宝贝 |
[05:20] | I love you… | 我爱你… |
[05:22] | Don’t worry, it’s a mistake. It’ll all work out. | 不要担心 这是一个错误 会搞清楚的 |
[05:28] | I love you pet, I love you! | 我爱你宝贝 我爱你 |
[05:42] | Let’s go. | 让我们走吧 |
[05:43] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要见我的律师 |
[05:45] | Later, for now you come with me. | 晚点再说 现在你跟我来 |
[05:53] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[05:59] | Wow, hot stuff. Is this yours? | 哇 同性杂志 这是你的吗 |
[06:02] | No, it’s my wife’s… | 不 这是我的妻子… |
[06:04] | Don’t piss me about. | 不要小瞧我 |
[06:06] | It’s yours. | 这是你的 |
[06:07] | No, she got it as a joke for her sister’s wedding. | 不 她得到它是个笑话 在她妹妹的婚礼上 |
[06:10] | To give her a bunch of photos of naked men. | 给了她一些裸体男子的图片 |
[06:13] | But it was too crude. Forgot it was there. | 但它太无聊了 都忘记它还在那里 |
[06:16] | Sure it’s not for showing to kids? | 你确定这不是给孩子看的? |
[06:18] | That’s sick! For what? | 这是变态 为什么这样说 |
[06:20] | Found this! | 有发现 |
[06:22] | Stashed in the wardrobe. | 藏在衣橱里的 |
[06:23] | Now we’re talking! What’s on here? | 现在告诉我们 这里面是什么 |
[06:25] | I don’t know, ask her! It’s her wardrobe. | 我不知道 问我太太 这是她的衣柜 |
[06:28] | Where is she? Where are my kids? | 她在哪里 我的孩子在哪里 |
[06:31] | Let’s have a look. Here! | 让我们来看看 就在这里 |
[06:41] | Christophe Dugarry with a shot… | 克里斯托夫·杜加里射门了… |
[06:44] | What a goal! | 球进了 |
[07:00] | What do I do with him? | 它该怎么办 |
[07:02] | Put him outside. | 把它放到外面 |
[07:04] | I can’t, there’s no fence. | 不行 没有围墙 |
[07:06] | Can I call my parents to fetch him? | 我可以打电话给我的父母吗 |
[07:08] | You call no one. | 你打电话也没有用 |
[07:09] | Better give him food and water. | 最好多给一些食物和水 |
[07:11] | It can wait till tonight. | 它可以等到今晚 |
[07:14] | It might take you a bit longer. | 这可能要多花你一点时间 |
[07:17] | Let’s go. | 让我们走 |
[07:42] | Know these people? | 认识这些人吗 |
[07:46] | Think not, but I can check. | 不认识 但我可以查一查 |
[08:00] | Apart from Thierry Delay, for a welfare case… | 除了蒂埃里·德利之外… |
[08:04] | the others, no. | 其他的都不认识 |
[09:02] | May I know exactly why I’m here? | 我想知道我在这里究竟是为什么 |
[09:16] | Know these people? | 知道这些人吗 |
[09:19] | No. | 不 |
[09:20] | But earlier, | 但早些时候 |
[09:22] | you said you knew Thierry Delay. | 你说你知道德利的事 |
[09:24] | No, I said I served two writs on him. | 不 我是说 我向他送达过催款单 |
[09:26] | My office handles over 6,000 a year. | 我的办公室 每年处理超过6000起 |
[09:29] | And his wife, Myriam Badaoui? | 这是他的妻子 迈瑞玛·巴达维? |
[09:32] | – Neither. – And the two below, | -都不是 -下面的两个 |
[09:33] | David Delplanque, Aurélie Grenon? | 大卫·德普兰奇 奥莉·葛兰? |
[09:38] | They say you and your wife raped their children, | 他们说 你和你的妻子 强奸了自己的孩子 |
[09:40] | since the winter of ’99. | 从1999年冬季以来 |
[09:42] | Are you crazy! | 你疯了 |
[09:43] | That you sodomized them, | 你鸡奸他们 |
[09:45] | had them perform oral sex. | 还让他们进行了口交 |
[09:47] | That’s nonsense! | 这是无稽之谈 |
[09:48] | That you came on to them with animals | 你强迫他们与动物 |
[09:50] | on a farm in Belgium, filming them | 在比利时的一个农场 还拍摄他们 |
[09:52] | to feed a paedophile ring! | 养活一个恋童癖家庭 |
[09:54] | To accuse us of such monstrosities, | 指责我们是这样的怪物 |
[09:57] | it must be a mistake! | 这绝对是一个错误 |
[09:58] | And they don’t ring any bells? | 和他们不熟悉吗 |
[10:03] | I think number 1 | 我认识1号 |
[10:04] | is a school buddy of my kid son Sébastien. | 我儿子塞巴斯蒂安在学校的好友 |
[10:07] | He said he and his brothers came to your house… | 他说 他和他的兄弟 到你家… |
[10:09] | That you made advances… | 你做了很龌龊的事… |
[10:11] | Come on, that’s rubbish! | 拿开 这是垃圾 |
[10:13] | – Think we arrest on a whim! – We have proof! | -想想我们逮捕你是心血来潮 -我们有证据 |
[10:15] | You stand accused by four people. | 你被四个人指控 |
[10:17] | So you’ll talk. | 所以你好好谈谈 |
[10:18] | Right now! You filthy bastard! | 滚吧 你这个肮脏的混蛋 |
[10:20] | Child raper! | 儿童强奸犯 |
[10:25] | Alain Marécaux. | 阿兰·玛雷高 |
[10:27] | This way. | 这边走 |
[10:30] | Get undressed. | 脱掉衣服 |
[10:32] | Undress! | 脱光衣服 |
[10:37] | Your ring, watch… | 你的戒指 手表… |
[10:41] | And your belt. | 还有皮带 |
[10:43] | Over there. | 放那边 |
[10:45] | Remove your laces. | 取下鞋带 |
[10:48] | Your socks. | 你的袜子 |
[10:52] | Face the wall, drop your shorts. | 面对墙壁 脱掉你的短裤 |
[10:55] | Face the wall. | 对着墙壁 |
[10:56] | Remove your shorts! | 脱掉短裤 |
[10:58] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[11:01] | Hunker down and cough hard. | 蹲下用力咳嗽 |
[11:07] | Okay, get dressed. | 好了 穿好衣服 |
[11:10] | Door! | 开门 |
[11:15] | Stop here. | 停一下 |
[11:17] | Marécaux Alain. | 玛雷高 |
[11:18] | Edith! | 伊迪丝 |
[11:19] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[11:20] | Edith! | 伊迪丝 |
[11:31] | Be brave, my love! | 要勇敢 我的爱侣 |
[11:33] | It’s a mistake, it’ll work out. | 这是一个错误 会搞清楚的 |
[11:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:36] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[11:38] | Go sit down. | 去坐下 |
[11:40] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[12:04] | Good day, Mr Marécaux. | 好日子啊 玛雷高先生 |
[12:08] | So? | 怎么这样呢 |
[12:10] | – Still won’t confess? – Of course not. | -还是不承认吗 -当然不是 |
[12:12] | I’m totally innocent. | 我是完全无辜的 |
[12:14] | In that case, I’m extending custody. | 既然这样 我只有延长羁押 |
[12:16] | A pity you persist in denying… | 可惜你还坚持否认… |
[12:20] | after what your son Sébastien just told us. | 你的儿子塞巴斯蒂安 已经告诉我们了 |
[12:22] | My son? What did he say? | 我的儿子 他说了什么 |
[12:24] | Let’s go. | 让我们出去 |
[12:25] | – What did he say? – This way. | -他说了什么 -就这事 |
[12:27] | I want to see him! | 我要见他 |
[12:29] | How were things with your wife? | 谈谈和你妻子争吵的事情 |
[12:35] | We’d argued in recent years. | 我们有过 在最近几年 |
[12:38] | She said I worked too much, | 她说 我的工作太多 |
[12:40] | not caring for her and the kids. | 不照顾她和孩子们 |
[12:44] | But of late we were rebuilding. | 但最近 我们进行了沟通 |
[12:48] | How often did you have sex? | 你经常有性行为吗 |
[12:53] | – I don’t have to answer that. – No discussion, just answer. | -我不需回答这个问题 -不是讨论 只说答案 |
[12:57] | When did you last make love? | 你最后一次做爱是什么时候? |
[13:02] | Answer. | 回答 |
[13:03] | Monday. | 星期一 |
[13:14] | Marécaux, we know you’re homosexual. | 玛雷高 我们知道你是同性恋 |
[13:16] | What? | 什么 |
[13:17] | You lied. That gay mag was yours. | 你撒谎 你是同性恋 |
[13:20] | Not at all. | 那本杂志 |
[13:21] | I explained. And it was in my wife’s wardrobe. | 我解释过 它是在我妻子的衣柜里 |
[13:24] | And the gay porn links on your computer? | 你的计算机上还有同性恋色情网站链接是吧? |
[13:27] | But everyone used that computer. | 但每个人都使用这个计算机 |
[13:29] | Just come clean! | 说清楚一点 |
[13:30] | As you’re a fag, your wife needed sex with kids! | 按你的解释 你的妻子和孩子都有性需求 |
[13:34] | Your reasoning is totally warped. | 你的推理完全扭曲事实 |
[13:38] | You had sex with your wife on Monday, | 周一你和你妻子做爱了 |
[13:41] | but without penetration. | 但无性器官插入 |
[13:48] | She was indisposed. | 她是身体不适 |
[13:51] | A mere detail for a sodomizer like you, no? | 一个小细节就知道你是怎么样的人 不是吗 |
[13:54] | Admit you’re a fag! | 按照你解释的 |
[13:56] | Can’t you quit that? | 你还要乱讲 |
[13:57] | Not till you admit | 直到你承认 |
[13:58] | that at least you have tendencies, goddammit! | 至少你有倾向 该死的 |
[14:01] | We have proof! | 我们有证据 |
[14:02] | Okay, maybe I visited a site or two! Happy now? | 好吧 也许我是访问了一或两个网站 高兴了吧? |
[14:06] | At last! We’re getting somewhere. | 终于承认了 我们突破防线了 |
[14:25] | Alright? | 还好吗 |
[14:27] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[14:31] | Want a cigarette? | 想抽烟吗 |
[14:34] | Here, that’s for you. | 待在这里是为你好 |
[14:46] | Listen, I see criminals and rapists all day long. | 听着 我整天面对罪犯和强奸犯 |
[14:51] | I know you’re not that kind. | 我知道你不是那种人 |
[14:57] | You’re just ill. | 你只是生病了 |
[14:59] | And we’re here to help you. | 在这里我们会帮助你 |
[15:02] | So, here’s what we’ll do. | 所以 在这里我们必须做点什么 |
[15:04] | I’ll take your statement… | 我带你去讲你的故事… |
[15:08] | and tonight your wife and kids will sleep at home. | 今晚你的妻子和孩子们 就会在家睡觉了 |
[15:14] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[15:17] | What do you say? | 你说呢 |
[15:21] | You can do that for them, no? | 你可以为他们做些事情 不是吗 |
[15:31] | Great. | 这就对了 |
[15:34] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[15:46] | I’m listening. | 我现在听着呢 |
[15:53] | I want to talk to my wife first. | 我想先见见我的妻子 |
[15:55] | You can’t see anyone. | 你见不到任何人 |
[15:57] | But you’ll see her later, I promise. | 但你以后会见到她的 我保证 |
[16:00] | Now, go ahead. | 现在 继续吧 |
[16:07] | I’ll say nothing until I’ve spoken with her. | 在我和妻子说话之前 我无话可说 |
[16:12] | Goddammit! | 该死的 |
[16:14] | Don’t come crying when you’ve got twenty years! | 当你被关上了二十年 不要来哭 |
[17:02] | Hello, Mr Marécaux. Hubert Delarue, barrister. | 你好 玛雷高先生 我是胡伯特·迪拉瑞律师 |
[17:05] | Your lawyer, Mrs Thérin, asked me to defend you. | 你的律师泰尔先生 请我为你辩护 |
[17:08] | Hello, sir. Thank you for coming. | 你好 先生 谢谢你的到来 |
[17:11] | Here, this’ll do you good. | 喝一点 这会对你有好处 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | So? | 怎么样 |
[17:20] | How was custody? Tough? | 如何应付 很难吧 |
[17:23] | A nightmare. | 一场噩梦 |
[17:25] | Any news of my family? | 我的家人有消息没有 |
[17:27] | No, but I’ll find out. | 没有 但我会找到的 |
[17:31] | So far I’ve only read the police transcripts. | 到目前为止 我还只读了警方笔录 |
[17:35] | Seems like one hell of an affair. | 似乎是一个外遇的地狱 |
[17:41] | I don’t understand anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[17:44] | People I don’t even know accusing me | 我甚至不知道指责我的人 |
[17:46] | of doing things to their children that I wouldn’t dare repeat. | 还有对自己孩子做的事情 我都不敢重复 |
[17:53] | And what’s more, | 更糟的是 |
[17:55] | it seems my son said stuff too, but I don’t know what. | 看来我的儿子说了很多 但我不知道是些什么 |
[18:00] | Come now, Mr Marécaux, you’re no longer alone. | 好了 玛雷高先生 你不再孤单 |
[18:06] | Nothing actually happened? | 实际上发生了什么呢 |
[18:08] | Of course not! | 当然什么都没有 |
[18:13] | Then rest assured, I’ll free you. | 放心吧 我会帮你出去 |
[18:21] | Good day, please be seated. | 美好的一天 请你先坐下 |
[18:27] | So… | 现在… |
[18:29] | as investigating magistrate in charge of the case | 预审法官 负责此案 |
[18:33] | the State prosecutor has asked me to indict you | 国家检察官 问我为什么要起诉你 |
[18:35] | for having committed, at Outreau, by violence or threat, | 因为 在乌特罗用暴力和威胁 |
[18:38] | acts of sexual penetration on children Delay and Delplanque | 对德利和德普兰奇孩子的性侵犯 |
[18:41] | and sexual interterence on your son, Sébastien, | 还有性骚扰 对你的儿子 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[18:44] | qualified as rape and molestation of under-15s and punishable by law. | 涉嫌强奸和性骚扰15岁以下儿童 将受到法律制裁 |
[18:49] | Sir, any comment? | 律师先生 有何评论 |
[18:50] | Given the absence of proof and my client’s denial | 由于缺乏证明 我的当事人拒绝承认 |
[18:54] | I feel the case is too weak to warrant indictment. | 并且我觉得证据太弱 还不值得起诉 |
[18:57] | Presumption of innocence should apply | 应该作无罪推定 |
[18:59] | at this stage of the procedure. | 特别是现在这个阶段 |
[19:01] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[19:02] | I hereby indict you | 我将正式起诉你 |
[19:04] | pending referral to the custodial judge. | 转到羁押法官那里再进一步审查 |
[19:06] | That’s all for now, Mr Marécaux. | 到此为止 玛雷高先生 |
[19:14] | Hello, Mr Prosecutor. | 你好 检察官先生 |
[19:16] | Mr Marécaux. | 玛雷高先生 |
[19:21] | It’s not looking good. | 情况看起来还不错 |
[19:23] | Your wife and four others are being held for the same affair. | 你的妻子和其他四个人 正在接受审讯 |
[19:28] | Let’s go see the judge. | 让我们去见见法官 |
[19:31] | Given the gravity of the accusations and apparent proof, | 鉴于这些指控的严重性和明显的证据 |
[19:36] | investigations required to ascertain the truth, | 要求调查 必须查明真相 |
[19:39] | the need to safeguard the evidence | 必须保障 证据确凿 |
[19:41] | and the disturbance of public order | 把扰乱社会治安 |
[19:44] | whereby children live in fear of their aggressors, | 让孩子生活在恐惧中的侵略者 绳之以法 |
[19:48] | I ask for Mr Marécaux to be remanded in custody. | 我决定 玛雷高先生继续关押 |
[19:53] | Mr Marécaux, anything to say? | 玛雷高先生 有什么要说的吗 |
[20:01] | I’m living a nightmare. | 我的生活是一场噩梦 |
[20:04] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[20:07] | You’re totally mistaken. | 你完全错了 |
[20:09] | Committing a huge miscarriage of justice. | 这是巨大的司法不公 |
[20:14] | At the Prosecutor’s request, I hereby remand you in custody | 根据检察官的要求 我赞成继续羁押 |
[20:18] | at Beauvais prison. | 就在博韦监狱 |
[20:20] | My client is presumed innocent, | 我的当事人现在推定是无罪的 |
[20:22] | as there is as yet no material proof of his guilt, | 还没有材料证明他有罪 |
[20:26] | conditional freedom should prevail over detention. | 应该是有条件的自由的拘留 |
[20:30] | Nothing warrants such a decision. | 没有权证做这样的决定 |
[20:34] | Whatever you do, | 不管你做了什么 |
[20:36] | in jail, mention neither your profession | 现在就关进监狱 都不代表什么 |
[20:38] | nor the alleged crime. | 也仅涉嫌犯罪 |
[20:40] | Rest assured, I’ll appeal this decision immediately. | 放心 我会上诉 立即会 |
[22:05] | Good day. | 你好 |
[22:06] | This is Mr Marécaux. | 这是玛雷高先生 |
[22:08] | – Thank you. – His kit. | -谢谢你 -他的包 |
[22:11] | Have a good day. | 走好 |
[22:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:18] | I’m not allowed to. | 抱歉 不允许 |
[22:21] | Offenders like you are very much at risk here, | 像你这样的罪犯 在这里有很大的风险 |
[22:24] | but I guess you know that? | 但我想你知道吗 |
[22:27] | So for safety, stay in your cell. | 因此 出于安全考虑 封存你的思想 |
[22:35] | Right profile. | 正面像侧面像 |
[22:36] | Higher… | 高一点… |
[22:38] | A bit more… | 再高一点… |
[22:40] | Now, eyes straight ahead. | 现在 眼睛直视前方 |
[23:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[23:43] | Stop. | 停下 |
[23:52] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[24:00] | Where’s Riton? | 瑞通在哪里 |
[24:02] | Visiting room. | 会见室 |
[24:03] | And his things? | 他的东西呢 |
[24:04] | There. | 那边 |
[24:36] | The criminals vanished aboard a second car but without their loot. | 船上消失的罪犯在第二辆车 但没有他们的战利品 |
[24:40] | A seeming case of domestic paedophilia | 一个看似个案的 国内恋童癖 |
[24:43] | has taken a more serious turn. | 已经取得了更深入的结果 |
[24:46] | In Outreau, | 在乌特罗 |
[24:47] | six children were abused and twelve adults are being held. | 六名儿童被虐待 十二个成年人正在接受调查 |
[24:51] | This report from Erwan Marsiac and Bastien Sartis. | 来自Erwan Marsiac和Bastien Sartis的报道 |
[24:54] | At 8:30 this morning | 今早8:30 |
[24:56] | a cortege of unmarked cars arrives at Boulogne courthouse. | 一队无人盯防的车队抵达布洛涅法院 |
[24:59] | Leading the investigation is Judge Burgaud. | 由法官Burgaud领导调查 |
[25:03] | Poverty and debt | 由于贫困和债务 |
[25:05] | drove this Outreau family to sell its young children for sex. | 这个乌特罗家庭 操纵其年幼子女从事性服务 |
[25:09] | See how many they are? | 看看他们有多少人 |
[25:11] | They were raped by local shopkeepers, | 他们被当地人员强奸 |
[25:13] | and gradually the ring of abuse widened | 并逐步在扩大网络 |
[25:16] | to include a bailiff from a neighbouting district | 包括临近街区的法警 |
[25:20] | his wife and a priest. | 还有他的妻子和一个牧师 |
[25:22] | A Boulogne taxi-driver even drove them to Belgium | 一个布洛涅出租车司机 甚至将其驱逐到比利时 |
[25:26] | for the shooting of a paedophile video… | 因为拍摄 一个恋童癖的视频… |
[25:29] | Sure you’re alright? | 嘘 你好吗 |
[25:30] | Other arrests may be made in coming days… | 在未来的日子里 还会有其他逮捕… |
[25:33] | The alleged murderer of little Caroline Dickinson | 一名年幼的涉嫌犯 卡罗琳·迪金森 |
[25:37] | is being extradited from the US… | 正被从美国引渡回来… |
[26:13] | Workshop. | 到工作间 |
[26:16] | I’m still eating. | 我还在吃 |
[26:17] | Move it. | 动起来 |
[26:26] | A bit of space. | 空间大了一点 |
[26:32] | I’m sick of that workshop. | 我在工作间里生了病 |
[26:46] | So? Any news of my family? | 怎样了 有我的家人的消息吗 |
[26:49] | Hello, Alain. | 你好 阿兰 |
[26:51] | It’s a sordid affair. | 这是一件肮脏的事情 |
[26:53] | Two couples who raped their own children. | 两对夫妇 谁强奸了自己的孩子 |
[26:57] | Apart from Delay, who denies it all, | 只有德利 他否认这一切 |
[26:59] | the other three are accusing others of taking part | 其他三个供述有 其他人参加 |
[27:02] | in their orgies including you and your wife. | 在他们的狂欢里 包括你和你的妻子 |
[27:05] | But there’s no material evidence | 但没有物证 |
[27:07] | only allegations | 唯一的证据 |
[27:09] | which under scrutiny turn out to be random and contradictory. | 正在审议 有偶然和矛盾 |
[27:13] | And Sébastien, what did he say? | 塞巴斯蒂安 他说了什么 |
[27:16] | The questions posed by the police | 是警方提出的问题 |
[27:19] | were very suggestive, very insidious, like: | 很有启发性 也很阴险 比如: |
[27:22] | “Did your mom or dad ever touch your willy or bottom in play?” | “你的母亲或父亲曾经接触过 你的阴茎或臀部?” |
[27:27] | What you never say to a kid. | 怎么能这样问一个孩子 |
[27:29] | So they got him to say ambiguous stuff like… | 因此 他们得到的回答 是模棱两可的东西… |
[27:32] | that you’d lie on him, your willy against his leg, | 你趴在他身上 你的阴茎对着他的腿 |
[27:36] | at times it was hard… | 有时 这种情况很难避免… |
[27:39] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信这是事实 |
[27:40] | Yet the very same day | 然而 在同一天 |
[27:42] | they sent him to hospital | 他们把他送到医院 |
[27:44] | where the doctors declared he was pertectly fine | 医生宣布 他很干净 很好 |
[27:47] | and showed no signs at all of sexual interference. | 并没有迹象表明有被性骚扰 |
[27:52] | But even if he was led on, why did he say that? | 但是 既然如此 他为什么这样说 |
[27:55] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[27:58] | Unless he was influenced by little Jimmy, | 除非他是受到小吉米的影响 |
[28:01] | the most traumatized of Delay’s sons, | 最受伤害的 德利的儿子 |
[28:04] | who inundated the school with tales of a highly sexual nature. | 谁会掩饰一个学校和一件高敏感性事件的关联 |
[28:10] | Who knows what he told your son? | 谁都想知道 他告诉了你儿子什么 |
[29:10] | How do you explain the gay magazine wrapped in a Playmobil catalogue? | 你如何解释同性恋杂志裹在广告目录里 |
[29:16] | I told you already, | 我已经告诉过你 |
[29:17] | my wife bought it as a joke on her sister. | 我的妻子买的 作为对她妹妹的玩笑 |
[29:22] | No relation to your homosexual tendencies? | 跟你的同性恋倾向没有关系吗 |
[29:24] | I don’t have homosexual tendencies. | 我没有同性恋倾向 |
[29:26] | You admitted you did. | 你承认你做了 |
[29:28] | I never said that. | 我从来没有说过 |
[29:30] | Under police pressure and in all honesty | 迫于警方的压力 并不是所有的诚实 |
[29:32] | I admitted to visiting a site or two, but that’s all. | 我承认访问过一两个网站 但仅此而已 |
[29:36] | Your son Sébastien spoke of a game you played, | 你的儿子塞巴斯蒂安说 你玩过一个游戏 |
[29:39] | “The kissing machine”. Can you explain? | “接吻机器” 你能解释一下吗 |
[29:46] | What was this game, Mr Marécaux? | 这是一场什么比赛 玛雷高先生 |
[29:48] | You chase, catch and kiss all over. | 彼此追赶 相互亲吻 |
[29:51] | With no ambiguity, despite what you imply. | 没有说不清楚的 难道你觉得意味着什么 |
[29:53] | Your son also said you touched his willy | 你的儿子也说 你接触到了他的阴茎 |
[29:56] | in your wife’s absence | 而当时你的妻子不在场 |
[29:57] | and that he felt your penis was hard. | 而且他觉得你的阴茎很硬 |
[30:00] | Any comment? | 对此有何解释 |
[30:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:05] | I can’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[30:07] | Your Honour, the police questioning was strongly suggestive. | 你的讯问有强烈的暗示 |
[30:12] | That same day, Sébastien made no complaint to the doctor | 同一天 塞巴斯蒂安 并没有医生的投诉 |
[30:15] | specialized in child rape testimony. | 关于强奸儿童的证词 |
[30:19] | That’s all you have to say? | 这些就是你要说的吗 |
[30:21] | I dunno… | 我不知道… |
[30:22] | I worked a lot, barely saw my kids | 我的工作很忙 几乎很少见到我的孩子 |
[30:24] | so on Sunday mornings we’d tussle on the bed. | 所以在星期天早晨 我们会在床上厮打 |
[30:28] | I may have rubbed up against him and he misinterpreted it. | 我对他可能有磨擦 他误解了 |
[30:32] | In what way? | 以什么样的方式 |
[30:33] | I’m just trying to understand why he said that! | 我只是想了解他为什么这样说 |
[30:36] | My kids are my whole life, why’d I sully them? | 孩子是我生命的全部 我为什么要玷污他们 |
[30:39] | I’d have to be mad! | 我是疯子吗 |
[30:40] | How come Jimmy Delay declared that you sexually abused him? | 那为什么吉米·德利说你性虐待他 |
[30:44] | How come? I don’t even know the kid! | 我怎么知道 我甚至不认识这个孩子 |
[30:47] | He’s my son’s friend, we barely spoke. | 他是我儿子的朋友 我们几乎没有说过话 |
[30:49] | Under police questioning, | 根据警方的讯问 |
[30:52] | Jimmy accuses my client, | 吉米指认我的当事人 |
[30:54] | but photo-identifies someone else. | 但照片识别却是另外的人 |
[30:56] | Yet he recognized the room where you and your wife made advances? | 然而 他指认了你和你妻子发生关系的房间 |
[31:01] | Impossible, he never came to our house. | 不可能的 他从来没有来过我们家 |
[31:03] | He also says his brothers were there during the alleged rape, | 他还表示 他的兄弟也在那里 涉嫌被强奸 |
[31:06] | yet they denied it and couldn’t ID the house. | 但他们承认 并不知道房子的号码 |
[31:08] | Sir, I’ll take your remarks later. | 律师先生 我说完你再说 |
[31:12] | How do you explain Badaoui, Grenon and Delplanque’s claim that | 你怎么解释 巴达维 葛兰和德普兰奇的供述 |
[31:16] | you sodomized their children in various ways and had them fellate you? | 你通过各种方式鸡奸自己的孩子 包括口交是吗 |
[31:20] | According to the adults, all the children were raped, yet five, | 所有的孩子像成人那样被性虐 并且五次是吧 |
[31:23] | except Jimmy Delay, deny it. It doesn’t hold up. | 吉米·德利否认这一点 没有证据证明 |
[31:27] | Stop interrupting, Sir, and let me question. | 请不要打断我的问话 律师先生 |
[31:33] | Why would these people incriminate you admitting their own involvement | 为什么这些人会指控你 承认自己参与吧 |
[31:38] | if it does not undo their responsibility? | 如果不说 就不会有他们的责任? |
[31:41] | Hell, why must I explain? | 荒唐 我为什么要解释 |
[31:43] | Maybe they mistook me? | 他们可能误会我了 |
[31:45] | Wanted revenge on me as a bailiff? | 希望是对我作为一个法警的报复? |
[31:48] | Or maybe it’s a frame-up? | 或许就是这样? |
[31:49] | Of which your son is part? | 你的儿子是其中一份子? |
[31:55] | Sir, over to you. | 律师先生 交给你了 |
[32:33] | Have you seen Edith and the kids? | 你见过伊迪丝和孩子了吗 |
[32:35] | Edith is coping well. | 伊迪丝还应付得过来 |
[32:38] | The kids are with host families. | 孩子们在寄宿家庭 |
[32:40] | They’re fine, they send their love. | 他们很好 他们充满爱心 |
[32:43] | – Why not with their grandparents? – The judges refused. | -为什么不能和他们的祖父母在一起 -法官拒绝 |
[32:47] | To protect them from influence by family | 说是为了保护他们免受家庭的影响 |
[32:51] | over critical of the investigating magistrate. | 关键在于 预审法官 |
[32:54] | But we’ve appealed. | 我们已经提出了上诉 |
[32:56] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[32:59] | How are Mom and Dad? | 爸爸妈妈怎么样 |
[33:01] | They’re okay. | 他们没事 |
[33:03] | It was tough at first, but… | 开始很难接受 但… |
[33:10] | They’re bearing up. | 他们会振作起来的 |
[33:22] | And you, my brother, how are you faring? | 你呢 我的弟弟 你的情况如何 |
[33:27] | You look exhausted. | 你看起来很疲惫 |
[33:31] | I’m totally innocent. | 我是完全无辜的 |
[33:33] | You believe me? | 你相信吗 |
[33:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:35] | Everyone believes you. | 每个人都相信你 |
[33:38] | What did I do for Sébastien to say that? | 我做了什么 塞巴斯蒂安这么说 |
[33:42] | I wasn’t caring enough? | 我的关心不够吗 |
[33:45] | Or I cuddled him too much? | 或我拥抱他太多了吗 |
[33:49] | I just don’t know… | 我真的不知道… |
[34:03] | Lord, | 主啊 |
[34:06] | I know I’m not here through God’s justice, but that of men. | 我知道作为男人我不应该在这个地方祈求神的公正 |
[34:12] | Yet I beg you, | 然而 我求求你 |
[34:15] | help me, | 帮助我 |
[34:18] | protect my wife and children | 保护我的妻子和孩子们 |
[34:22] | and help that young judge | 并帮助年轻的法官 |
[34:24] | to have little common sense and lucidity. | 让他稍微有一些常识和洞察力 |
[34:41] | Remove his handcuffs. | 打开他的手铐 |
[34:45] | The first time he came with an inspector, as I owed money. | 检查员 他第一次来是因为我欠的钱 |
[34:50] | They noted the furniture and left. | 他们登记了家具等财产然后离开 |
[34:53] | He returned alone that afternoon | 那天下午他一个人又来了 |
[34:55] | and I found it odd that a bailiff should joke with my husband. | 我觉得很奇怪 一个法警居然和我的丈夫开玩笑 |
[35:00] | He came back that night. | 那天他待到晚上才回去 |
[35:02] | David, Aurélie and their kids were there too. | 大卫 奥莉和他们的孩子也有过这样的遭遇 |
[35:06] | It was tough, because the kids didn’t want to. | 这是痛苦的 因为孩子们不想 |
[35:10] | I had to beat them for them to obey. | 我必须击败他们 他们得认罪 |
[35:15] | They raped them. | 他们强奸 |
[35:18] | Penetration and oral sex. | 骚扰和口交 |
[35:27] | Exactly when and where? | 究竟在何时何地 |
[35:30] | In early 2000. | 在2000年年初 |
[35:33] | Three times at home and twice in Belgium. | 三次在家里 两次在比利时 |
[35:36] | How was he dressed? | 他当时的打扮是怎样的 |
[35:38] | Grey pants, | 灰色的裤子 |
[35:40] | a blue shirt | 蓝色衬衫 |
[35:42] | and a khaki jacket. | 和卡其外套 |
[35:44] | Miss Grenon, you declared that | 葛兰小姐 你宣称 |
[35:46] | Mr Marécaux sodomized the children with his penis, a dildo | 玛雷高先生用他的阴茎还有假阳具 鸡奸的儿童 |
[35:50] | and had fellatio. | 并且还有口交 |
[35:51] | Do you confirm this? | 你确认? |
[35:53] | Sure. | 肯定 |
[35:56] | Where, when and how many times did he rape them? | 那在何时何地 他强奸了多少次呢 |
[36:00] | Twice, | 两次 |
[36:01] | at Mr and Mrs Delay’s, in ’98, when I used to see them. | 我看到的是在98年 德利先生和太太的家 |
[36:05] | What was he wearing? | 当时他穿着什么 |
[36:06] | Both times, | 两次 |
[36:08] | he wore a dark suit, but I can’t recall what colour. | 他穿着深色西装 但我不记得是什么颜色 |
[36:12] | Mr Marécaux, as Miss Grenon’s testimony confirms Mrs Badaoui’s | 玛雷高先生 葛兰小姐的证词证实了巴达维太太说的 |
[36:17] | what do have to say? | 还有什么要说的呢 |
[36:17] | Are you kidding? They disagree. | 你在开玩笑吧 他们不一致 |
[36:20] | On both clothing and dates. | 服装和日期 |
[36:21] | Mrs Badaoui says 2000, | 巴达维太太说2000年 |
[36:23] | while this lady says 1998. | 而这位女士说1998年 |
[36:26] | Miss Grenon says it took place in 1998 and you in 2000. | 葛兰小姐说 发生在1998年和2000年 |
[36:30] | Can you be more exact? | 你能说得更准确点吗 |
[36:31] | I must give precise dates? | 我必须给确切日期吗 |
[36:33] | Yes, be as precise as possible, Mrs Badaoui. | 是的 尽可能的准确 巴达维太太 |
[36:37] | Well, it took place both in ’98 and in 2000. | 好的 98和2000年都有 |
[36:41] | Twice in ’98, | 98年两次 |
[36:43] | once in 2000 at home | 2000年一次是在家里 |
[36:45] | and twice in 2000 in Belgium. | 在比利时两次是2000年 |
[36:48] | Madam, you first said my client raped the children in 2000 | 女士 你先说我的当事人在2000年强奸了孩子 |
[36:52] | and having heard Miss Grenon | 而听取了葛兰小姐的证词之后 |
[36:53] | you now say ’98 and 2000. | 你现在却说发生在98年和2000年 |
[36:55] | Can you explain this discrepancy? | 你能解释一下为什么前后矛盾吗 |
[36:57] | I made a mistake. | 是我的一个失误 |
[36:58] | He came once in ’98, when nothing happened, | 他98年来过一次 当时什么都没有发生 |
[37:01] | and later, twice for sex. | 后来又两次性侵犯 |
[37:03] | Can you date these events of ’98 exactly? | 你能确定 98年的事和这些有关联吗 |
[37:06] | I can’t recall, but I know your game. | 我不记得了 但我知道你当时玩的游戏 |
[37:08] | You want me to catch myself out. | 你以为我自己想碰到这些事吗 |
[37:17] | Where’s that madwoman going? | 那个疯女人到哪里去了 |
[37:18] | She admits raping her kids and heads off home? | 她不能阻止她的孩子被强奸吗 |
[37:22] | So to be with my family, I must say I’m a child raper! | 所以要诬陷我的家人 要我必须说我是一个虐童犯 |
[37:26] | Don’t be silly, this is all so pathetic and surreal | 不要犯傻 这一切太荒唐太可悲 |
[37:29] | it simply won’t hold up. | 根本经不起推敲 |
[37:31] | Yet I’m still here? | 但是 我还困在这里的? |
[37:32] | I’ll immediately request your liberation and face offs. | 我会要求立即开庭 将你无罪释放 |
[37:36] | Chin up, you’ll be home for Christmas. | 坚持住 你会回家过圣诞节的 |
[37:50] | Marécaux, you leave in one hour. | 玛雷高 你会一小时内离开 |
[38:01] | You sure lost weight. | 你瘦了不少 |
[38:05] | So I hear you’re a hunter? | 我听说你是一个猎手? |
[38:08] | Not at all, why do you ask? | 我不是 你为什么这么问 |
[38:11] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[38:12] | Your place, for your khaki jacket. | 你家 取你的卡其外套 |
[38:35] | Madam, please! | 女士 请 |
[38:36] | Any news of the kids? | 有孩子的消息吗 |
[38:38] | Thessy said they’re fine. And you? | 社工说 他们很好 你呢 |
[38:39] | I wrote, but no reply. Did you get my letters? | 我写了信 但没有回复 你收到我的信吗 |
[38:42] | No, and mine? | 给我的吗 没有 |
[38:44] | Please, that’ll do. | 够啦 赶紧做事 |
[38:45] | You look worn out. Hang in there, okay? | 你看起来很衰 不要低头 好吗 |
[38:47] | Sure, don’t worry. | 当然 不用担心 |
[38:49] | We’ll be out for Christmas. | 我们会出来过圣诞节的 |
[39:10] | What are you looking for? | 你要找什么 |
[39:12] | Prints from the Delay kids. | 德利孩子的图片 |
[39:14] | We told you, never came here. | 那我们告诉你 永远不要到这里来 |
[39:16] | Forget it, they’ll find nothing. | 算了吧 他们会一无所获的 |
[39:18] | Enough, now shut it you two. | 够了 闭上你们两个的嘴 |
[39:20] | That’s my kids’ stuff! | 这是我的孩子们的东西 |
[39:21] | The Delays identified it. | 德利辨认过了 |
[39:23] | Ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[39:24] | They say it’s theirs. | 他们说这是他们的 |
[39:26] | But they were never here. | 但他们从来没有来过这里 |
[39:28] | They’re making the whole thing up. | 他们正在操纵整个事情 |
[39:30] | Okay, that’s enough. Let’s go. | 好了 这就足够了 让我们走 |
[39:46] | My darling wife… | 我亲爱的妻子… |
[39:49] | our life has changed dramatically, but this day was one of joy. | 虽然我们的生活发生了巨变 但今天是喜悦的 |
[39:53] | What a delight to see you, | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:56] | to touch, embrace and smell you… | 触摸 拥抱 闻到你的气息… |
[40:00] | I felt happy for a moment. | 我高兴了好一会儿 |
[40:02] | I hadn’t felt us this close in years. | 我们这几年是有些生疏 |
[40:06] | I found you so beautiful, so strong. | 我才发现你这么漂亮 这么坚强 |
[40:09] | I was so proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[40:12] | I always thought I was the strongest, but no. | 我一直以为我是最强的 但不是 |
[40:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:42] | Marécaux, visiting room. | 玛雷高 会见室 |
[40:47] | – No news from the Clerk’s Office? – No. | -有没有秘书办公室的消息 -没有 |
[40:50] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:52] | Yeah, but I’ll check later. | 是 我会再检查的 |
[41:03] | – Hello, Mr Chairman. – Alain… | -你好 主席先生 -阿兰… |
[41:06] | This comes as a surprise. | 这真是一个惊喜 |
[41:08] | Your sister let me have her visiting slot. | 你姐姐让我来看看你 她的会见受到了限制 |
[41:13] | I’d like to assure you of my fullest support and solidarity. | 我想向你保证 我会给你最大支持和声援 |
[41:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:19] | So? | 那么 |
[41:21] | What news from the office? | 单位办公室有什么消息 |
[41:24] | I wrote all your clients to explain | 我写信向所有的客户解释 |
[41:26] | that your incarceration is temporary | 你的监禁是暂时的 |
[41:29] | and that you remain presumed innocent. | 你目前仍然 假定无罪 |
[41:31] | I’m glad you did that. | 我很高兴你这样做 |
[41:34] | We feel it’s now… | 我们觉得现在… |
[41:37] | but a matter of days. | 的确是一段挺麻烦的日子 |
[41:39] | Good, I’m delighted. | 噢 我还很高兴 |
[41:45] | Yet there is one thing… | 然而 有一件事… |
[41:49] | Excuse my directness, but your image has been tarnished | 原谅我的直率 但你的形象已经受损 |
[41:54] | and even if you do get out soon, | 即使你不久后出去了 |
[41:57] | perhaps you shouldn’t rejoin the firm. | 也许你不适宜归队了 |
[42:01] | But I’ll be totally exonerated. | 但我会完全免除罪名的 |
[42:03] | Yes, I know, but after what happened | 是的 我知道 但以后会发生什么… |
[42:07] | I feel you and your family should leave the region. | 我觉得你和你的家人 应该离开这个地区 |
[42:11] | To go where? I was born here, my family’s here! | 去哪里 我出生在这里 我的家人在这里 |
[42:22] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:24] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[42:28] | You’ll need to sell your practice. | 你需要让出你自己的业务 |
[42:31] | I shopped around and I got a few offers. | 我考虑了一下 我给出一些优厚的条件 |
[42:46] | But you know it’s worth far more. | 但你知道它的价值远不止这些 |
[42:51] | The last is not too bad. | 这个结果不是最糟糕的 |
[42:55] | The longer you wait the more value it’ll lose. | 你等得越长失去会越多 |
[42:59] | But of course, it’s your decision. | 但当然 这必是你的决定 |
[43:04] | What matter, compared to this hellhole! | 怎么了 这简直像地狱啊 |
[43:17] | Your resignation… | 你为什么要辞职… |
[43:20] | You must sign that too. | 你必须签署 |
[43:29] | Hunker down. | 蹲下来 |
[43:30] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[43:33] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[43:35] | Drop your shorts. | 脱掉你的短裤 |
[43:37] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[43:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:43] | Drop your shorts. | 脱掉你的短裤 |
[43:45] | Hunker down. | 蹲下来 |
[43:46] | Cough. | 咳嗽 |
[43:58] | Marécaux, a notification. | 玛雷高 通知 |
[44:03] | DOUAI APPEAL COURT | 杜埃上诉法院 |
[44:30] | My sweet, my wonderful love, | 我的甜蜜 我美好的爱情 |
[44:32] | all five letters, they moved me so. | 所有五个字母 它们让我如此感动 |
[44:35] | God ot no god, I’ll never forgive | 有没有神 我都永远不会原谅 |
[44:37] | their taking my loved ones. | 他们带走我的亲人 |
[44:40] | I was against having more kids. | 我被禁止接近孩子 |
[44:43] | Now I think it’d be a good thing. | 现在 我觉得这是一件好事 |
[44:45] | Keep this news in mind. May it strengthen you. | 因为铭记这些消息 会让你更坚强 |
[44:49] | I miss your warmth. | 我想念你的温暖 |
[44:51] | Dear Dad, I’m writing to give you some news. | 亲爱的爸爸 我告诉你一些消息 |
[44:53] | Firts, I was in the same family as Sébastien, | 开始 我和塞巴斯蒂安 是在同一个家庭 |
[44:57] | but from bawling him out fot what he said, they changed me. | 但是因为训斥他所说的以后 他们转移了我 |
[45:01] | We all still meet… | 我们都还是满足… |
[45:02] | Hi Dad, I really miss you. | 嗨 爸爸 我真的很想念你 |
[45:05] | I’m writing to say I love you. | 我写信给你说我爱你 |
[45:08] | My auntie is very nice, and I call Thomas and Cécile. | 我的阿姨很漂亮 我叫他们托马斯和塞西尔 |
[45:12] | School is good too… | 学校也不错… |
[45:14] | Dear Daddy, I’d really love to see you. | 亲爱的爸爸 我真的很喜欢看你 |
[45:17] | I think of you, I miss you. | 我想你 我想念你 |
[45:19] | I’ll send you loads of letters and drawings? | 我给你的信里有照片 会超重吗 |
[45:22] | Lots of hugs and kisses, Daddy. | 很多的拥抱和亲吻 爸爸 |
[45:58] | Happy New Year! | 新年快乐 |
[46:13] | Happy New Year… | 新年快乐… |
[46:37] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里做什么 |
[46:45] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对 |
[46:46] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[46:51] | Mom is dead. | 妈妈死了 |
[46:54] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[46:57] | Since your arrest, | 由于你被捕 |
[47:00] | she’d stopped speaking, | 她停止说话 |
[47:02] | she’d stopped eating, | 她停止进食 |
[47:04] | she cried all the time. | 她一直在哭泣 |
[47:06] | She was waiting for you. | 她一直在等你回去 |
[47:10] | Time to go now. | 时间到了 |
[47:24] | My brother… | 我的弟弟… |
[47:28] | Mr Marécaux, please… | 玛雷高先生 求求你… |
[47:43] | Alain! | 阿兰 |
[47:47] | Are you alright, Mr Marécaux? | 你没事吧 玛雷高先生 |
[47:49] | Alain… | 阿兰… |
[47:52] | Alright, sir? | 还好吗 先生 |
[47:53] | Alain? | 阿兰? |
[47:56] | Want to postpone the questioning? | 要推迟讯问吗 |
[48:02] | Your civil status? | 你的公民身份 |
[48:05] | Alain Marécaux… | 阿兰·玛雷高… |
[48:08] | Born 27 May 1 964, at Linselles, Northern France. | 5月27日出生1964 在法国北部兰塞尔 |
[48:14] | Father’s name? | 父亲的名字呢 |
[48:17] | Léon Marécaux. | 莱昂.玛雷高 |
[48:19] | Date of birth? | 出生日期 |
[48:22] | He was born in 1925… | 他出生于1925年… |
[48:26] | Can’t recall the date. | 不记得日期 |
[48:30] | Profession? | 职业 |
[48:34] | Retired teacher. | 退休教师 |
[48:39] | Mother’s name? | 母亲的名字呢 |
[48:52] | Reine Wyart. | 瑞恩·维亚 |
[48:57] | Born in 1927. | 出生于1927年 |
[49:03] | Profession? | 职业 |
[49:13] | I’m sorry… | 对不起… |
[49:16] | I was just told of her death. | 我只是想说她去世了 |
[49:20] | Yes, I know. But what was her job? | 是的 我知道 但她的工作是什么 |
[49:31] | She was a shopkeeper. | 她是一个店主 |
[51:00] | Two chilling new revelations in the Outreau affair | 关于乌脱罗事件 两则令人心寒的新消息 |
[51:04] | say that a six-year old girl | 说一个6岁的女孩 |
[51:07] | was beaten to death after being raped by two people. | 被两个人强奸后殴打致死 |
[51:11] | Claims which, sadly, seem credible. | 据称 非常可悲的是 似乎很可信 |
[51:14] | This report… | 这份报告… |
[51:15] | After an early evening break, the police resumed their dig | 傍晚休息之后 警方继续挖掘 |
[51:19] | in this garden in Outreau, Pas de Dalais, | 在乌脱罗的一个花园 |
[51:22] | in their search for the body of a little girl | 他们正在搜索 一个小女孩的尸体 |
[51:27] | murdered in 1999 | 谋杀于1999年 |
[51:29] | after having been raped. | 被强奸后 |
[51:31] | Corroborated by a woman accused of selling her own children for sex, | 已证实一名被告女子将她自己的孩子用于性交易谋利 |
[51:36] | she led the investigators | 她正引领指认现场 |
[51:38] | to the spot where the child may be buried. | 那个孩子可能被埋没的地方 |
[51:41] | Nothing is taking its normal course. | 没有正常的程序 |
[51:44] | Impossible to contact the judge. | 无法联系上法官 |
[51:47] | I still don’t have all the elements. | 我还没有理清所有的信息 |
[51:50] | Others accused by Badaoui and family haven’t even been questioned. | 被巴迪瑞指控的其他家庭 甚至还没有受到质询 |
[51:56] | As for her murder claim, it’s total lunacy. | 至于她的谋杀索赔 更是让人觉得错乱 |
[52:01] | Yet it feeds into Burgaud’s frenzy. | 然而 博格已经把它陷入了狂潮 |
[52:05] | He’ll end up digging in your garden! | 他将结束在你的花园里挖掘 |
[52:07] | But as he never finds any proof the balloon must surely burst. | 因为他从来没有发现任何证据 气球必定破灭 |
[52:21] | I think you’re in depression. | 我想你患了抑郁症 |
[52:24] | You feel responsible for your mother’s death. | 因为你母亲的死 你深深自责 |
[52:27] | We must end this distress, | 我们必须结束这种困扰 |
[52:28] | so I suggest a stay in a psychiatric hospital. | 所以我建议中止羁押 转到精神病院去 |
[52:33] | No, I refuse, I’m not mad. | 不 我不要 我没有生气 |
[52:35] | I didn’t say you were, but you’ve had a major shock | 我不是说你就是 但你的确遭受了一个重大的打击 |
[52:39] | that you need help to cope with. | 您需要帮助才能应付 |
[52:43] | Don’t let the word “psychiatry” daunt you. | 不要让”精神病” 吓倒你 |
[52:46] | Sure… | 当然… |
[52:48] | You want to commit me, but all is well. | 你想援助我 但一切都很好 |
[52:52] | I’ve no place in an asylum. | 没有一个可以庇护的地方 |
[52:55] | Even less than in jail. | 就算比在监狱里好一点 |
[53:23] | Your head will be shaven | 你的头会是光头 |
[53:28] | They’ll put you in chains | 他们会把你装上链条 |
[53:32] | You back will be broken | 你回去将被打翻 |
[53:38] | And I’ll die of pain… | 我将痛苦的死去… |
[53:42] | I didn’t kill | 我没有杀人 |
[53:45] | I didn’t steal | 我没偷 |
[53:48] | But my mothet I didn’t believe | 但我妈妈不相信我 |
[53:53] | And I recall she loved me well | 我记得她爱我 |
[53:58] | As I labour without reprieve | 正如我碌碌苟活 |
[54:04] | So, how do you feel? | 现在 你感觉如何 |
[54:07] | Better… Much better, doctor. | 好些…好很多了 医生 |
[54:11] | Only, the judge is against your being here | 只是 在这里法官说了算 |
[54:14] | due to risks of outside influence. | 由于外界干扰的影响 |
[54:16] | I can’t go back there, I’d die. | 我不能回去 我会死的 |
[54:20] | I can ask to have you sent to the medical unit in Amiens. | 我可以请求把你送到 亚眠的医疗单位 |
[54:26] | It’s a new facility specially equipped for people like you | 这是一个新机构 专门 收治像你这样的人 |
[54:30] | with adapted treatment. | 适应性治疗 |
[55:08] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[56:11] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[56:13] | Yeah? | 有事吗 |
[56:14] | – Got any medicines? – Depends what you’re after. | -能搞到一些药物吗 -取决于你 |
[56:17] | Tranxene, Xanax, Prozac… | 氯卓酸钾 阿普唑仑 百忧解… |
[56:19] | Theralene, | 酒石酸阿利马嗪 |
[56:20] | Anaphraline and Stilnox. | 史蒂诺斯 |
[56:22] | Should have Stilnox later in the week. | 本周晚些时候应该有史蒂诺斯 |
[56:25] | I’m interested. | 我很感兴趣 |
[56:31] | Your hairdresser said you made an appointment | 你的发型师说 你约好了 |
[56:34] | on 24 February 2001 at 12 noon | 在2001年2月24日中午12时 |
[56:36] | – unusual for you – and that you asked for: | -你要不同于往常 -而你回答说: |
[56:40] | “A change of look”. | “改变一下形象” |
[56:41] | Why did you make this appointment? | 你为什么作出这样的决定 |
[56:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:45] | I guess my hair was too long, and so what? | 我想我的头发太长了 还等什么呢 |
[56:49] | Delay and Badaoui were arrested on 20 February 2001 | 德利和巴达维 于2001年2月20日被逮捕 |
[56:53] | and you dash to the hairdresser’s on the 24th to change your look. | 而你在24日飞奔到理发店 改变你的样子 |
[56:57] | How do you explain this coincidence? | 你怎么解释这个巧合 |
[56:59] | Not coincidence, chance. | 不是巧合 是一个机会 |
[57:02] | I guess the 24th was a Wednesday, so I was near my hairdresser’s | 我想24日是星期三 我刚好是在理发店的附近 |
[57:06] | and I needed a haircut. | 我需要理发 |
[57:08] | You knew the Delays had been arrested? | 你知道德利已被逮捕了吗 |
[57:11] | I didn’t even know them! | 我甚至不认识他们 |
[57:13] | So why did you shave your beard in June 2001? | 那么 为什么你在2001年6月刮掉了胡子 |
[57:15] | Sorry? | 对不起? |
[57:17] | I’ve never been clean shaven. | 我过去从来没有把胡子刮干净过 |
[57:19] | Then why did people say | 那么 为什么有人这样说 |
[57:20] | you’d shaved and cut your hair | 你为什么把胡子刮光把头发剪了 |
[57:22] | if not to change your look? | 如果不是为了改变你的样子 |
[57:24] | Hell, I don’t know! Shaving irritates my skin. | 天啊 我不知道 剃须会刺激我的皮肤 |
[57:27] | I’ll ask you one last time. | 我再问你最后一次 |
[57:29] | Why, at the very moment your name figured in this case, | 为什么 在非常时刻你想通了 还在这种情况下 |
[57:32] | did you cut your hair and shave if not to avoid recognition? | 你剪了你的头发还刮胡子 不是为了避免被认出吗 |
[57:36] | I told you, I never shaved my beard. | 我告诉你 我从来不会剃掉我的胡子 |
[57:39] | Ask my colleagues, my friends, | 问我的同事 朋友 |
[57:41] | the Prosecutor, whoever, I’ve always been bearded. | 检察官 无论是谁 我一直留胡子 |
[57:45] | Why insist, Your Honour? | 为什么要坚持 关系你的荣誉吗 |
[57:46] | He told you three times he never shaved his beard, new question! | 他告诉了你三次 他从来没有剃胡子 有什么问题 |
[57:50] | That’s my decision, Sir. I didn’t ask you to speak. | 这是我的决定 律师先生 我没叫你说话 |
[57:55] | Fine. | 罚款 |
[57:57] | Charlotte Vilanelle, neighbour of your beach house | 夏洛特·魏兰丽 你海滨别墅的邻居 |
[58:01] | declared that on the night of 27/28 July 2001 | 宣称 2001年7月27日/28日晚上 |
[58:05] | noise of children and adults could be heard. | 听到儿童和成人的噪音 |
[58:08] | Can you explain? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[58:10] | It’s a place where we entertain and that we often lend. | 那是我们渡假的地方 我们经常去玩 |
[58:16] | Have you ever slept with children there? | 你在那里和孩子睡过? |
[58:20] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[58:21] | There’s one room for the kids and another for us. | 那里有一个孩子的房间还有另一个是我们的 |
[58:23] | So how come Mrs Vilanelle | 那么 怎么的魏兰丽夫人 |
[58:25] | heard you spend the night with children | 听说你和儿童过夜 |
[58:28] | and say: “Pyjama’s on!” | 说: “穿睡衣” |
[58:29] | What is this? A bad joke? | 这是什么 一个坏的笑话吗 |
[58:31] | So what if I did? | 那么这就是我做了吗 |
[58:33] | What are you trying to prove with such tattle? | 你想证明什么 这样的絮叨 |
[59:11] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[59:14] | I know you’re there, I beg you… | 我知道你在那里 我求求你… |
[59:19] | I cannot bear the pain. | 我不能忍受这种痛苦 |
[59:23] | Help me to be with you. | 帮我与你同在 |
[59:26] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[59:31] | Come on now. | 继续深呼吸 |
[59:32] | You can do it, sir. | 你可以做到 先生 |
[59:34] | Can you hear me, sir? | 先生 你能听到我吗 |
[59:44] | Alain? | 阿兰? |
[59:47] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我吗 |
[59:56] | Can you hear me? I have good news, Alain. | 你能听到我吗 我有一个好消息 阿兰 |
[1:00:00] | Your wife has been released on probation | 你的妻子缓刑 已被释放 |
[1:00:04] | and Burgaud transferred to Paris. | 博格也被调到了巴黎 |
[1:00:06] | We’ll ask for new face-offs | 我们已经要求重新审理 |
[1:00:08] | and re-appeal your detention. | 并对你不公正的拘留提出上诉 |
[1:00:41] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[1:00:44] | Yeah, what’s up? | 啊 怎么了 |
[1:00:46] | Should be a release order for me. Can you go see? | 我应该有一个释放令 你可以去看看吗 |
[1:00:50] | The office is closed now. No outs before tomorrow. | 现在办事处已经下班 明天之前不会有了 |
[1:01:07] | Here, for you. | 在这里 给你 |
[1:01:35] | Raise your arms. | 抬起你的胳膊 |
[1:01:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:01:39] | Raise your arms. | 抬起你的胳膊 |
[1:01:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:01:44] | Thomas was being very difficult and dragging Sébastien down too. | 托马斯非常难过 也影响到塞巴斯蒂安很失望 |
[1:01:49] | The grandparents couldn’t handle him, | 祖父母不能安抚好他 |
[1:01:51] | so I tried taking him, but to no avail. | 所以我试图把他接过去 但无济于事 |
[1:01:55] | He won’t get out of bed, | 他不起床 |
[1:01:57] | won’t go to school, runs away. | 不再去上学 逃学了 |
[1:02:01] | He saw his mom one weekend, it was a disaster. | 他只盼望每个周末看到他的妈妈 这是一场灾难 |
[1:02:06] | So the family judge decided to place him in a home | 因此 家庭法官决定 让他呆在家里 |
[1:02:10] | and he agrees. | 他对此表示赞同 |
[1:02:14] | He suffers for you. | 他因为你忍受痛苦 |
[1:02:16] | Constantly asks to see you. | 不断要求见你 |
[1:02:18] | But the judges refuse | 但法官拒绝 |
[1:02:21] | for fear you use him to pressure his kid brother. | 怕你刺激到他 还有他的弟弟 |
[1:02:27] | And Edith? | 伊迪丝呢 |
[1:02:30] | Any news? | 有何消息 |
[1:02:31] | I’ve had no letters since she’s out. | 她出去以后我就没有收到过信 |
[1:02:34] | Edith has cut all contact with us. | 伊迪丝已经切断所有与我们接触 |
[1:02:39] | It appears she’s met someone. | 还有她遇到的人 |
[1:02:46] | And just so you know, | 只是让你知道 |
[1:02:48] | your in-laws haven’t exactly redeemed your image | 现在法律也不能完全 赎回你的形象 |
[1:02:52] | in the children’s eyes. | 在孩子们的眼睛里 |
[1:02:57] | Visiting time’s over. Finish up. | 探视时间到了 结束 |
[1:03:00] | You have to sign for the sale of the house. | 你必须签署出售房子 |
[1:03:04] | I got the money for the practice. | 诉讼需要钱 |
[1:03:06] | Enough to pay your lawyer and keep the bank at bay. | 多余部分会存在海湾的银行 |
[1:03:15] | Chin up, my boy. | 振作点 我的孩子 |
[1:03:16] | Keep the faith. Delarue has appealed anew. | 保持信心 德拉瑞已经在重新呼吁 |
[1:04:38] | Dear Mr President, | 尊敬的律师先生 |
[1:04:40] | I wish to inform you of my dreadful ordeal of the past 20 months | 我谨通知你 在过去20个月我的可怕遭遇 |
[1:04:44] | and my intention to die in prison by going on hunger strike… | 我打算在监狱中死去 绝食… |
[1:04:48] | Dear Minister of Justice, | 亲爱的司法部长 |
[1:04:50] | I wish to inform you of my dreadful ordeal of the past 20 months… | 我谨通知你 过去20个月我的可怕苦难… |
[1:04:55] | Dear Chairman of the Senate, | 亲爱的参议院主席 |
[1:04:57] | I wish to inform you of my dreadful ordeal… | 我谨通知您 我的可怕的考验… |
[1:05:01] | Dear mayor, | 各位法官 |
[1:05:02] | I wish to inform you of my dreadful ordeal… | 我谨通知您 我的可怕境遇… |
[1:05:05] | Dear Mr Prime Minister, | 尊敬的总理先生 |
[1:05:07] | I write to you as a last resort, | 我写信给你 作为最后的手段 |
[1:05:09] | that my distress be heard and my innocence recognized. | 听到我的苦恼 承认和我的清白 |
[1:05:44] | You are Alain Marécaux, | 你是阿兰·玛雷高 |
[1:05:47] | number 251266A? | 编号251266A? |
[1:05:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:05:51] | It’s my duty to summon you here, as you’ve begun a hunger strike. | 我有责任传唤你 因为你已经开始绝食抗议 |
[1:05:56] | Are you continuing it? | 你继续吗 |
[1:06:00] | That makes one more. | 又多一个 |
[1:06:04] | Goodbye, sir. | 再见了 先生 |
[1:06:16] | 11.5, a bit low Mr Marécaux. | 11.5 有点低 玛雷高先生 |
[1:06:18] | A deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[1:06:20] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:06:23] | There you go. You can get dressed. | 你去那里 你可以穿好衣服了 |
[1:06:27] | Mr Marécaux! | 玛雷高先生 |
[1:06:29] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:06:30] | Sit yourself down. | 坐下来 |
[1:06:33] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:06:35] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:06:36] | Like a glass of water? | 喝水吗 |
[1:06:53] | It’s not too hot? | 它是不是太热了 |
[1:07:00] | I’m numb. | 我麻木了 |
[1:07:03] | And there? | 有感觉吗 |
[1:07:09] | Get the doctor. | 叫医生 |
[1:07:21] | Feel anything? | 感觉到什么 |
[1:07:25] | We warned you, Mr Marécaux. | 我们警告你 玛雷高先生 |
[1:07:27] | You risk losing the use of your legs. | 你可能会失去你的腿 |
[1:07:42] | Your ordeal is an outrage. | 你的决定是一种侮辱 |
[1:07:45] | I’ve appealed anew, | 我已经呼吁重新审理 |
[1:07:46] | but the judge is dragging his heels. | 但遭到法官的阻碍 |
[1:07:51] | So I wrote to the Minister of Justice holding him responsible. | 所以我写信给负责司法部部长 |
[1:07:57] | I beg you, Alain, you must stop this. | 我求求你 阿兰 你必须停止 |
[1:08:01] | You must hold out till the Assize hearing. | 你必须坚持住 直到重新聆讯 |
[1:08:06] | I promise we’ll win. | 我保证我们会赢 |
[1:08:36] | Can you hear me, Mr Marécaux? | 你能听到我说话吗 玛雷高先生 |
[1:08:43] | Do you have children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:08:49] | What ages are they? | 他们多大了 |
[1:08:55] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得吗 |
[1:09:05] | And their names? | 他们的名字呢 |
[1:10:33] | Mr Marécaux, you’ve been freed. | 玛雷高先生 你已经被释放 |
[1:10:35] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:10:37] | The ambulance is on its way. | 开始救护程序 |
[1:10:39] | Come, Mr Marécaux, you’ll be treated in a special hospital. | 来 玛雷高先生 你在康复医院 |
[1:10:45] | Up you get, nice and easy. | 起来 你得到了 好不容易 |
[1:10:50] | That’s right. | 对 正确 |
[1:10:53] | – Is this okay? – Thank you. | -这样行吗 -谢谢 |
[1:11:19] | Mr Marécaux, | 玛雷高先生 |
[1:11:20] | be a nice chap and eat something. | 茶点不错 吃一点 |
[1:11:29] | It’s got no taste. | 它没有味道 |
[1:11:30] | It’s normal, taste and smell take months to recover. | 这是正常的 味觉和嗅觉需要几个月时间才能恢复 |
[1:11:39] | You’ll be on probation till the trial. | 你会缓刑 直到审判 |
[1:11:42] | You can neither see your kids | 你可以看到你的孩子 |
[1:11:44] | nor leave Haute-Saone where your niece agreed to host you. | 但不能离开上索恩 你的侄女同意照顾你 |
[1:11:48] | They prefer that an alleged paedophile live | 他们甘愿被指责和恋童癖者一起生活 |
[1:11:52] | with three young children | 还有三个年幼的孩子 |
[1:11:53] | than at his father’s. | 像他父亲一样在一起 |
[1:11:55] | Where? | 是什么 |
[1:11:59] | Blackcurrant? | 黑加仑子吗 |
[1:12:00] | No, redcurrants! | 不 红醋栗 |
[1:12:05] | The phone’s ringing! | 手机的铃声 |
[1:12:06] | We’ll pick other fruit. | 我们将挑选其他水果 |
[1:12:08] | Off you go. | 你们离开一会 |
[1:12:10] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:12:12] | Yes, fine. | 是的 很好 |
[1:12:13] | Soon time for their bath. | 等会是他们洗澡的时间 |
[1:12:15] | Sure… No bother at all. | 当然…我不会忘记 |
[1:12:18] | Have fun. | 很有乐趣 |
[1:12:24] | Well, I never! | 好吧 我从来没有过的 |
[1:12:34] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:12:36] | It’s me… | 是我… |
[1:12:39] | Alain. | 阿兰 |
[1:12:41] | Am I disturbing? | 我打扰到你了吗 |
[1:12:44] | No… | 没有… |
[1:12:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:12:51] | Fine… And you? | 好…你呢 |
[1:12:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:13:03] | Do you see the kids? Are they well? | 看到孩子们了吗 他们好吗 |
[1:13:07] | I saw them today at my Parents’. | 今天在我父母那里看到他们了 |
[1:13:10] | They were good. | 他们很好 |
[1:13:11] | They said you’d written and they’ll answer soon. | 他们说你写信 他们会尽快回信 |
[1:13:22] | Why are you doing this, Edith? | 你为什么这样做 伊迪丝 |
[1:13:26] | It’s over, Alain. It’s too late. | 结束了 阿兰 这来得太晚了 |
[1:13:30] | I no longer love you. | 我不再爱你 |
[1:14:01] | Hello, pet. | 你好 宝贝 |
[1:14:26] | I want custody of Cécile and Sébastien. | 我想带着塞西尔和塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:14:28] | – And Thomas? – No. | -托马斯? -不 |
[1:14:30] | I can’t handle him. | 我不能管教他 |
[1:14:33] | He’s increasingly tough and disobedient. | 他越来越不听话 |
[1:14:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:14:38] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[1:14:41] | Mr Marécaux? | 玛雷高先生 |
[1:14:43] | And you? | 你呢 |
[1:14:47] | Forbidden, for now, from looking after them, | 从拘禁到现在 都是她照顾他们 |
[1:14:51] | I must agree. | 我必须同意 |
[1:14:54] | But I’d like visiting rights. | 但我想有探视权 |
[1:14:57] | They’re still highly traumatized | 他们仍然处于高度的创伤 |
[1:14:59] | so I’d prefer visiting rights later, when they’re better. | 所以我希望当他们好些之后再允许有探视权 |
[1:15:04] | I tend to agree. | 我倾向于同意 |
[1:15:05] | And Thomas, unfortunately, is an unruly child | 很不幸 托马斯是一个任性的孩子 |
[1:15:09] | needing special care. | 需要特别照顾 |
[1:15:10] | I see no other solution but to leave him in the home. | 如果没有其他的解决方案 他只能留在家里 |
[1:15:14] | I disagree. True, Thomas isn’t easy. | 我不同意 诚然 托马斯他们不容易 |
[1:15:16] | But when I left him he was a top student. | 但是 当我离开他时他还是一个高材生 |
[1:15:19] | Today, he’s out of school, drifting from home to home, | 今天 辍学 在各个家庭漂流 |
[1:15:22] | drinking, smoking, attempting suicide. | 饮酒 吸烟 企图自杀 |
[1:15:24] | All because of you judges! | 这一切都是因为你们法官 |
[1:15:26] | My kids needed love and care | 我的孩子需要爱和关怀 |
[1:15:28] | not to be treated like misfits and given to strangers. | 不要像陌生人一样不称职 |
[1:15:57] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[1:16:07] | The court is now in session. | 法庭现在开庭 |
[1:16:13] | And all the others you accused during the inquiry | 在调查过程中 所有你指控的人 |
[1:16:16] | but not investigated by Judge Burgaud, are they guilty too? | 博格法官并没有调查他们的犯罪事实? |
[1:16:21] | For example, Gilles Bertrand? | 例如 贝特朗·吉勒? |
[1:16:23] | Don’t know him. | 不认识他 |
[1:16:25] | Yet you claimed he drove your children to Belgium. | 然而 你声称 他载着你的孩子到比利时 |
[1:16:29] | Problem is, he’s handicapped. | 问题是 他是个弱智 |
[1:16:32] | He can’t walk unaided, he can’t even drive! | 他不能独立行走 他甚至不能开车 |
[1:16:36] | Maybe I mistook him. | 也许我误会他了 |
[1:16:41] | And… | 还有… |
[1:16:43] | Dr Marielle, remember? | 玛里勒尔医生 还记得吗 |
[1:16:45] | You accused him too. | 你指控他 |
[1:16:46] | He’s different. I accused him out of revenge. | 他是不同的 我指控他是为了报复 |
[1:16:51] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[1:16:52] | One day he hurt my son. | 有一天 他伤害了我的儿子 |
[1:16:55] | How? While examining him? | 怎么 在检查他的时候吗 |
[1:16:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:16:58] | So you lied? He never raped your children. | 所以 你撒谎了? 他从来没有强奸你的孩子 |
[1:17:05] | True, I lied for him. | 是的 我对他撒了谎 |
[1:17:07] | But only him. | 但是 只有他 |
[1:17:08] | But if you lied for those two, Mrs Badaoui, | 但是 巴达维太太 如果你对他们两人撒了谎 |
[1:17:11] | what proves you’re not lying for the 13 others here present? | 有什么证明你没有对在座的十三人说谎呢 |
[1:17:16] | Don’t shun responsibility by implicating innocent people. | 不要推卸责任 牵连无辜的人 |
[1:17:20] | Weigh your words carefully. | 仔细衡量你的话 |
[1:17:22] | Those accused risk 20 years in prison! | 被指控的那些人 将在监狱里关上20年 |
[1:17:36] | All the accused here present, | 所有在座的被告 |
[1:17:40] | they all did something. | 他们都做了 |
[1:17:43] | The hearing will resume at 2 pm. | 听证会将在下午二时开始 |
[1:17:47] | Mind what you say. | 注意你所说的 |
[1:17:50] | I hope you get 20 years, you sick bitch! | 我希望关你20年 你这病态的婊子 |
[1:17:53] | Child rape is vile! | 强奸儿童是卑鄙的 |
[1:17:55] | Like accusing innocent people! | 像这样指责无辜的人 |
[1:17:58] | Look me in the eye! I can say I’m clean! | 看着我的眼睛 我可以说我是干净的 |
[1:18:17] | Hello, Jimmy. Are you well? | 你好 吉米 你还好吧 |
[1:18:20] | Recognize these people? | 认识这些人吗 |
[1:18:22] | Jimmy? | 吉米? |
[1:18:24] | Do you recognize any of them? | 你能认出这些人吗 |
[1:18:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:18:35] | They all raped me. | 他们强奸了我 |
[1:18:41] | So you went to the Marécaux’s? | 你去过玛雷高家吗 |
[1:18:44] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:18:48] | And what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:18:51] | They made advances. | 他们做了一些仪式 |
[1:18:53] | And who else was there? | 还有谁在那里 |
[1:18:59] | Can you show me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[1:19:06] | Sandrine Lavier was there? | 桑德琳·拉威尔在那里? |
[1:19:08] | No, she did nothing. She was nice. | 不 她什么也没做 她人很好 |
[1:19:11] | Yet you accused her too? | 然而你也指认她了是吗 |
[1:19:13] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了一个错误 |
[1:19:16] | So, who else was there? | 那么 还有谁在那里 |
[1:19:18] | – Alain Marécaux? – Yes. | -阿兰·玛雷高 -是的 |
[1:19:20] | He was there. | 他在那里 |
[1:19:22] | Can you point him out? | 你能指出他吗 |
[1:19:34] | Well? | 谁 |
[1:19:40] | You don’t recognize this man whom you accused for 3 years? | 你不认识这个你指控了3年的人吗 |
[1:19:44] | I thought he was a lawyer. | 我以为他是一名律师 |
[1:19:50] | Roselyne Godard was there! | 罗斯里·纳戈达尔在那里 |
[1:19:53] | I saw her kill her husband with a spade! | 我看见她杀死她的丈夫 用铲子 |
[1:19:56] | I’d ask you to stop this police interrogation! | 我请求你停止这种警察式的审讯 |
[1:19:59] | You insinuate he’s a liar, when he’s a victim! | 你影射他是个骗子 他是一个受害者 |
[1:20:02] | We have many questions for Jimmy, | 对吉米我们有许多问题 |
[1:20:04] | given that he’s accused over fifty people! | 鉴于他的指控 超过五十人 |
[1:20:07] | Including, here present, | 包括在座的 |
[1:20:08] | 13 men and women jailed for 3 years | 13名男性和女性 被判入狱3年 |
[1:20:11] | mainly on the basis of his testimony! | 依据的就是他的证词 |
[1:20:13] | Your Honour, Mrs Badaoui has important revelations | 法官阁下 巴达维太太有重要的陈述 |
[1:20:16] | to make to the court. | 已经呈交给法院 |
[1:20:19] | Then let’s hear her. | 让我们听听她的 |
[1:20:23] | I don’t know how you’ll take it, but I have to say it. | 我不知道你如何看待它 但我不得不说 |
[1:20:36] | Roselyne, you did nothing. | 罗斯里纳 你什么也没做 |
[1:20:39] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:42] | Mr Godard, neither did you. | 戈达尔先生 你也没有 |
[1:20:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:47] | Karine, you did nothing, sorry. | 卡琳 你什么也没做 对不起 |
[1:20:52] | Mr and Mrs Marécaux, | 玛雷高先生和夫人 |
[1:20:54] | I don’t even know you. | 我甚至不知道你 |
[1:20:56] | You did nothing. | 你们什么也没做 |
[1:20:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:01] | David Brunet, | 大卫·布吕内 |
[1:21:03] | Thierry, | 蒂埃里 |
[1:21:04] | Pierrot, | 皮埃罗 |
[1:21:05] | Sandrine and Franck, you did nothing either. | 桑德琳和弗兰克 你们什么也没做 |
[1:21:09] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:12] | I’m sick, | 我生病了 |
[1:21:14] | I’m a liar… | 我是个骗子… |
[1:21:17] | But I didn’t want my boys to be called liars | 但我不希望我的孩子们 被称为骗子 |
[1:21:20] | so I backed what they said from the start. | 所以从一开始我就支持他们所说的 |
[1:21:23] | I lied about everything. | 我对所有的事情撒了谎 |
[1:21:27] | Only four of us raped the kids, from beginning to end. | 从头到尾 只有我们的四个孩子被强奸 |
[1:21:31] | Me, | 我 |
[1:21:32] | my husband, | 我的丈夫 |
[1:21:34] | Aurélie Grenon and David Delplanque. | 奥莉·葛兰和大卫·德普兰奇的 |
[1:21:36] | That’s what I had to say. | 这就是我不得不说的 |
[1:21:39] | Your Honour, if I may? | 法官 我可以提问吗 |
[1:21:42] | Mrs Badaoui, | 巴达维太太 |
[1:21:44] | If you didn’t know the Marécaux’s, how did you come to accuse them? | 既然你不知道玛雷高 你又是怎么来指控他们呢 |
[1:21:51] | The judge told me the kids mentioned a bailiff. | 法官说我的孩子提到一名法警 |
[1:21:55] | I had debts | 因为我有债务 |
[1:21:56] | that bailiffs Lambert and Pascal were dealing with. | 法警兰伯特和潘索卡正在处理 |
[1:22:00] | So I gave their names. | 于是 我给了他们的名字 |
[1:22:01] | But the judge said: “No, another.” | 但法官说 “不是 是其他人” |
[1:22:05] | “Think hard.” | “好好想一想” |
[1:22:06] | But as I didn’t know any others, I asked him: | 不过 正如我不知道任何人一样 我问他: |
[1:22:10] | “What kind of name is it?” | “什么样的名字呢” |
[1:22:12] | And he said: “The children gave the name of Marécaux.” | 他说 “孩子说的好像是玛雷高一样的名称” |
[1:22:16] | “And children don’t lie.” | “孩子是不会撒谎的” |
[1:22:19] | So I confirmed it. | 所以 我确认了 |
[1:22:20] | But that’s not how it’s noted! | 但是 这不是通过这样就确定了的 |
[1:22:23] | Well, that’s how it happened. | 嗯 这是怎么回事呢 |
[1:22:26] | Yet you photo-identified them? | 然后 你通过照片确定他们的吗 |
[1:22:28] | Easy, their names were written. | 很容易啊 上面写着他们的名字 |
[1:22:34] | Well, I propose we adjourn for today. | 好吧 我建议我们今天休庭 |
[1:22:37] | We can’t stop there! | 我们不能就这样暂停 |
[1:22:39] | I have jurors here with trains to catch. | 我这里有陪审员 和一堆记录 |
[1:22:42] | I demand that | 我要求 |
[1:22:43] | the court acknowledge what’s just been said! | 法院必须确认 刚刚说什么 |
[1:22:46] | It can wait until tomorrow. | 它可以等到明天 |
[1:22:48] | Adjourned till 9 tomorrow morning. | 延后至明天早上9点 |
[1:23:09] | Mr Burgaud! | 博格先生 |
[1:23:11] | Like to comment? | 要说些什么 |
[1:23:15] | Any comment? | 对此有何评论 |
[1:23:20] | Are you aware of the new developments in this case? | 你知道关于这个事件的一些新的发展吗 |
[1:23:25] | I did hear about | 我没听到 |
[1:23:26] | Mrs Badaoui’s clearing of the 13 accused and her retraction. | 巴达维太太对13名被告人的澄清 和她的退缩 |
[1:23:31] | And does this beg any questions for you? | 你这是要问什么问题吗 |
[1:23:35] | I came here to explain my methodology of investigation | 我来到这里是解释 我调查的方法 |
[1:23:38] | with no certainty but a critical eye. | 虽然有一些不确定性 但要用挑剔的眼光 |
[1:23:41] | As for new elements, I’ve no comment. | 因为有新的元素 我并没有质疑 |
[1:23:43] | So what material proof did you find of this paedophile ring, | 那么你发现了这个恋童癖网络的什么证据 |
[1:23:47] | by way of DNA tests, | 通过DNA测试的方式 |
[1:23:49] | phone-taps, investigations and searches in France and Belgium? | 利用电话讯息 在法国和比利时进行调查和搜索? |
[1:23:55] | Admittedly, nothing very conclusive. | 诚然 不是十分确凿 |
[1:23:59] | So “methodology” and “critical eye”, | 因此 从”方法学”和”挑剔的眼光”来说 |
[1:24:02] | but no proof? | 没有实值证据是吗 |
[1:24:05] | Due to media coverage elements were doubtless destroyed. | 由于媒体的报道 造成这些元素被销毁 |
[1:24:08] | Your naivety is staggering! | 你真是惊人的天真 |
[1:24:10] | For you, all was in order. | 因为你 所有的都失去秩序 |
[1:24:13] | Weekly, Mrs Badaoui and her children | 每周 巴达维太太和她的孩子 |
[1:24:15] | were making ever crazier allegations. | 被唆使进行疯狂的指控 |
[1:24:18] | The Belgian police found no farm, crime, but no corpse… | 比利时警方没有发现犯罪现场 也没有尸体… |
[1:24:22] | Didn’t it ring a bell? Of doubt? | 它没有敲响警钟? 没有疑问? |
[1:24:26] | The Belgian inquiry proved fruitless, yet it was just one lead. | 比利时的调查虽然无果而终 但它已经有一个开始 |
[1:24:30] | But behind it all are human beings, | 但背后却都是 无辜的人 |
[1:24:32] | broken lives. | 破碎的生命 |
[1:24:35] | My client repeatedly attempted suicide, | 我的当事人反复 企图自杀 |
[1:24:37] | his mother died. | 他的母亲去世 |
[1:24:40] | A 14th accused person died in jail of depression and pills. | 14个被控人因为抑郁症和服药 死在监狱里 |
[1:24:44] | How do you feel about that? | 请问你有何感想 |
[1:24:49] | Our job is not emotion. | 我们的工作不能情绪化 |
[1:24:53] | It is to analyse a dossier, a purely technical task. | 它是分析档案 一个纯粹的技术工作 |
[1:24:58] | My decisions were vetted by the examining chamber | 我的决定都是通过审查的 |
[1:25:01] | and if they ratified them, it’s not for me to say. | 如果他们批准 我就不用说了 |
[1:25:04] | But you are also human. | 这也是人之常情 |
[1:25:05] | So kindly leave the judge aside. | 所以请这边来 |
[1:25:08] | I’m addressing you on behalf of these men and women. | 我向你讲一讲 这些男人和女人的代表 |
[1:25:16] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[1:25:20] | Look at them! | 看看他们 |
[1:25:24] | No need to, I know them already. | 没有必要 我已经知道了 |
[1:25:27] | But with no proof you don’t let people rot in prison! | 但是 没有证据 你不能让人们在监狱里腐烂 |
[1:25:31] | Was that technical too? | 这也是严格按法律的吗 |
[1:25:33] | Fear pervaded this case. | 是这个事件弥漫着恐惧 |
[1:25:35] | Each time, detention was referred to the custodial judge. | 每次拘留都是通过羁押法官鉴定的 |
[1:25:39] | So you have no qualms. | 所以 你没有疑虑 |
[1:25:41] | You repeatedly hide behind other judges. | 你一再躲藏在其他法官后面 |
[1:25:44] | You regret nothing in the disastrous way you led this investigation? | 你不后悔你做出这个灾难性的调查? |
[1:25:55] | No further questions, Your Honour. | 没有进一步的问题了 审判长 |
[1:26:05] | As for those remanded in custody, | 至于那些还在押的人 |
[1:26:07] | it does beg certain questions. | 不再需要讯问问题了 |
[1:26:11] | And rightly so. | 他们是无辜的 |
[1:26:12] | And I bow to those unjustly implicated, | 我承认 这些是不公正的牵连 |
[1:26:16] | who deserve our compassion. | 我们不能得到任何人的同情 |
[1:26:20] | Yet what is indisputable in this case, | 但是 在这个案件里 也有不争的事实 |
[1:26:24] | which Judge Burgaud’s thorough investigation | 其中法官博格的调查 |
[1:26:27] | has all too clearly demonstrated, | 清楚地表明 |
[1:26:31] | is the suffering of these children, | 这些孩子的痛苦 |
[1:26:34] | the existence of a murky coalition | 存在着一个黑暗的组织 |
[1:26:37] | of certain people tacitly profiting from their prostitution… | 某些人的默许 从他们的卖淫中获利… |
[1:26:44] | The devious behaviour of certain parents | 某些家长不正当的行为 |
[1:26:47] | with regard to their own children. | 没有尊重他们的孩子 |
[1:26:49] | We denounce an unprecedented collapse of the law, firstly | 我们首先谴责前所未有的 对法律的践踏 |
[1:26:53] | the incompetence of a young judge | 一个年轻法官的无能 |
[1:26:55] | who investigated solely upon accusation, | 调查仅仅根据指控 |
[1:26:58] | but also of all those bodies meant to supervise him, | 还有所有监督他的机构 |
[1:27:02] | starting with the State Prosecutor, | 从国家检察官开始 |
[1:27:04] | you yourself, | 你自己 |
[1:27:05] | as judge and pat, | 作为法官和审判长 |
[1:27:07] | whose apparent reason for being here | 其明显的原因在于 |
[1:27:10] | is to save the institution of the law by ensuring | 是机构化的确保法律制度 |
[1:27:13] | that this trial does not end with all acquittals! | 这次审判还没有结束 除非这些人无罪释放 |
[1:27:45] | The Assize Court hereby returns its verdict. | 巡回法院 特此批复其裁决 |
[1:27:50] | The court and jury, | 法庭和陪审团 |
[1:27:51] | having deliberated for each of the accused, sentences | 通过审议 对每个被告进行宣判 |
[1:27:55] | for rape, sexual molestation | 因强奸 性骚扰 |
[1:27:58] | and corruption of minors, | 并胁迫未成年人卖淫 |
[1:28:01] | Thierry Delay, please rise, | 蒂埃里·德利 请起立 |
[1:28:05] | to 20 years’ imprisonment… | 判处20年徒刑… |
[1:28:08] | Myriam Badaoui, | 迈瑞玛·巴达维 |
[1:28:11] | 15 years’ imprisonment… | 15年监禁… |
[1:28:15] | David Delplanque, | 大卫·德普兰奇 |
[1:28:17] | 6 years imprisonment… | 6年监禁… |
[1:28:20] | Aurélie Grenon, | 奥莉·葛兰 |
[1:28:23] | 4 years’ imprisonment… | 4年监禁… |
[1:28:25] | Dominique Weil, | 多米尼克·韦伊 |
[1:28:28] | 7 years’ imprisonment… | 7年监禁… |
[1:28:30] | But I’m innocent! | 但我是无辜的 |
[1:28:32] | Franck Lavier, | 弗兰克·拉威尔 |
[1:28:35] | 6 years’ imprisonment… | 6年徒刑… |
[1:28:36] | We didn’t do anything! | 我们没有做任何事情 |
[1:28:38] | Some justice! | 正义 |
[1:28:39] | Thierry Dausque, | 蒂埃里·达斯奇 |
[1:28:41] | 4 years’ Imprisonment… | 4年徒刑… |
[1:28:42] | Like the liars said, they did nothing! | 骗子 他们什么也没做 |
[1:28:44] | Silence in court! | 肃静 |
[1:28:47] | Daniel Legrand junior, | 丹尼尔·罗格朗 |
[1:28:49] | 3 years’ imprisonment… | 监禁3年… |
[1:28:50] | I don’t even know them! | 我根本不知道他们 |
[1:28:53] | For sexual molestation of his son, | 对于自己儿子的性骚扰 |
[1:28:55] | Alain Marécaux, an 18-month suspended sentence… | 阿兰·玛雷高 18个月的缓刑… |
[1:29:01] | Sandrine Lavier, a 3-year suspended sentence. | 桑德琳·拉威尔 3年缓刑 |
[1:29:05] | The Assize Court hearing is hereby adjourned. | 巡回法院审理 现在结束 |
[1:29:13] | Well done! | 干得好 |
[1:29:18] | I’d have preferred 20 years for Jimmy | 我认为把吉米关20年更恰当 |
[1:29:20] | than 18 months suspended for my son. | 判我的儿子18个月缓刑 |
[1:29:22] | We’ll appeal, Alain. | 我们将提出上诉 阿兰 |
[1:29:25] | But I’m flat broke. | 但我身无分文 |
[1:29:26] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[1:29:36] | Mr Marécaux, would you care to comment? | 玛雷高先生 你对审判结果如何评价 |
[1:29:51] | Mr Marécaux! | 玛雷高先生 |
[1:29:53] | No, Mr Marécaux! | 不要 玛雷高先生 |
[1:29:54] | Mr Marécaux, stay with us. | 玛雷高先生 我们都在 |
[1:30:08] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[1:30:10] | You attempted suicide. | 你企图自杀 |
[1:30:13] | You were in a coma for two days, but it’s okay now. | 你已经昏迷两天 但现在没事了 |
[1:30:26] | I suggest you apply for the status of handicapped adult | 我建议你申请残疾人基金 |
[1:30:30] | entitling you to a small allowance | 你可以享受一点小津贴 |
[1:30:33] | and a therapeutic apartment | 和治疗公寓 |
[1:30:36] | with home treatment and care. | 家庭治疗和护理 |
[1:30:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[1:30:55] | The Appeal Court finally acquitted | 上诉法院最终宣判 |
[1:30:56] | Alain Marécaux and the 5 remaining defendants on 1 December 2005 | 阿兰·玛雷高和余下5名被告无罪 2005年12月1日 |
[1:31:00] | triggering the greatest French legal scandal in living memory | 这是人们记忆中在法语区 引发的最大的法律丑闻 |
[1:31:39] | The Supreme Judicial Council acknowledged blatant negligence | 最高司法委员会 公然承认疏忽 |
[1:31:42] | by Judge Burgaud and imposed a reprimand upon him on 29 April 2009 | 法官博格受到严重谴责 2009年4月29日 |
[1:31:47] | No other judges were sanctioned | 其他法官也被认失职 |
[1:31:55] | Alain Marécaux resumed his functions as bailiff on 14 March 2007 | 2007年3月14日 阿兰·玛雷高被恢复其法警职务 |
[1:32:10] | All rise! | 全体起立 |
[1:32:15] | The hearing is now in session, you may be seated. | 听证会现在开始 大家坐下 |
[1:32:20] | This morning, the swearing in of ministerial officers. | 今天上午 部长在此宣誓就职 |
[1:32:23] | Please, step forward. | 请到前面来 |
[1:32:28] | In the absence of the Prosecutor, Deputy Prosecutor, you may sum up. | 在检察官和副检察官监督下 请你宣布 |
[1:32:31] | Thank you, Your Honour. | 谢谢 法官 |
[1:32:33] | By order of the Ministry of Justice, 6 February 2007, | 遵照司法部的秩序 2007年2月6日 |
[1:32:37] | Mr Alain Marécaux was appointed bailiff. | 阿兰·玛雷高先生 被任命为法警 |
[1:32:40] | May it now please the court to receive and register his oath. | 现在请法院 听取和记录他的誓言 |
[1:32:46] | Bailiff Marécaux, kindly raise your right hand. | 法警玛雷高 请伸出你的右手 |
[1:32:48] | Do you swear to fulfil your functions with probity | 你发誓要履行和维护正义的功能 |
[1:32:57] | I swear. | 我发誓 |