英文名称:Playmobil The Movie
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | Once upon a time, there was an 18-year-old human, | 从前 有个18岁的人 |
[01:08] | uh… | 那个 |
[01:10] | Oh, come on, Marla, just… just be normal. Just be normal. | 拜托 玛拉 正常 正常点 |
[01:14] | There comes a time in every young person’s life… | 每个年轻人的生命中都有个时刻 |
[01:16] | Not “person.” That sounds too formal. | 不是”人” 这听起来太正式 |
[01:18] | Girl. No, not girl. | 女孩 不 不是女孩 |
[01:21] | Woman. | 女性 |
[01:23] | There comes a time in every young woman’s life | 每个年轻女性的生命中都有个 |
[01:26] | when she has to make a decision. | 必须做出决定的时刻 |
[01:28] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[01:29] | Look, Mom and Dad, | 听着 爸妈 |
[01:31] | obviously I want to go to college, | 我显然想上大学 |
[01:33] | education is the most important thing in the world, but… | 教育是世界上最重要的事 但是 |
[01:36] | after 12 years of school, | 上了12年学后 |
[01:39] | think about how valuable it will be for me | 我觉得读万卷书 |
[01:42] | to actually experience the world. | 不如行万里路 |
[01:45] | As Amelia Earhart once said: | 就像阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特曾说的 |
[01:46] | “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” | “冒险本身就很有价值” |
[01:50] | Which is why… | 这就是为什么 |
[01:51] | I got… | 我会有 |
[01:53] | …this! | 这个 |
[01:55] | What’s in your pocket? | 你口袋里是什么 |
[01:58] | What? Nothing. | 你说什么 什么都没有 |
[02:00] | If you don’t tell me, | 如果你不告诉我 |
[02:01] | I’ll tell Mom you gave me ice cream for dinner. | 我就告诉妈妈晚饭你让我吃的是冰激凌 |
[02:04] | Wow! Blackmail. | 居然敢要挟我 |
[02:06] | Impressive, but illegal. | 真厉害 但违法 |
[02:08] | Not when you’re six. | 如果你只有六岁就没事 |
[02:09] | Alright, you have to promise not to tell | 好吧 你必须保证 |
[02:11] | Mom and Dad until I’ve told them. | 在我告诉爸妈前不告诉他们 |
[02:13] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩吗 |
[02:15] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[02:18] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[02:20] | A really small notebook? | 一个特别小的笔记本吗 |
[02:22] | It’s a passport. It lets you go anywhere in the world. | 这是护照 它能让你去世界任何地方 |
[02:26] | I’ve saved up all my work money | 我把我打工的钱全存了下来 |
[02:26] | and I’m gonna backpack everywhere. | 我要去各处背包旅行 |
[02:28] | And then I’ll go to college. It’s just… | 然后我会上大学 只是 |
[02:31] | I don’t know, Mom and Dad make | 爸和妈把一切 |
[02:33] | everything so easy for us, you know? | 都为我们安排妥当了 |
[02:35] | Sometimes, you gotta test yourself. | 有时 你得检验一下自己 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1356个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:112个,托福词汇:144个,考研词汇:223个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:447个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:37] | But you take lots of tests. | 但你考过很多试 |
[02:39] | No, not those kind of tests. | 不 不是那种检验 |
[02:41] | Real-life tests. | 是现实生活的考验 |
[02:42] | Where you go everywhere, | 你去每个地方 |
[02:44] | and do everything, and see what you’re really made of. | 做每件事 看看自己到底是什么样的人 |
[02:53] | I get to be an explorer. A “never before her.” | 我要当一名探险家 一名”开拓者” |
[02:57] | A crosser of borders. | 一名越境者 |
[02:58] | – Like Lewis or Clark. – Who? | -就像刘易斯或克拉克 -你说谁 |
[03:01] | ♪ I’ll take any gamble ♪ | ♪ 我愿放手一搏 ♪ |
[03:02] | ♪ There’s so much to sample ♪ | ♪ 要尝试的太多 ♪ |
[03:04] | ♪ Nothing I can’t handle ♪ | ♪ 没什么我不能应对 ♪ |
[03:06] | ♪ Can’t wait to embark ♪ | ♪ 迫不及待要去远航 ♪ |
[03:08] | Life lesson number 321, Charlie. | 人生第321课 查理 |
[03:10] | Nothing worse than a small, stationary life. | 没什么比一成不变的生活更糟的了 |
[03:14] | Dullsville! | 极度无聊 |
[03:16] | ♪ One day I’ll wanna say ♪ | ♪ 总有一天我会宣布 ♪ |
[03:17] | ♪ I tried it all, took every bite ♪ | ♪ 所有我都尝试过 ♪ |
[03:19] | ♪ I’ll get my passport stamped on every page ♪ | ♪ 我要让我的护照盖满各国签章 ♪ |
[03:21] | ♪ What a sight ♪ | ♪ 那一定很壮观 ♪ |
[03:23] | ♪ I wanna live where they speak solamente español ♪ | ♪ 我想住在只说西班牙语的地方 ♪ |
[03:26] | Meet all new people, eat street food, | 结识新朋友 品尝街边美食 |
[03:29] | dance flamenco, bolero and tango! | 跳弗拉门戈舞 波列罗舞和探戈[都是西班牙舞] |
[03:32] | ♪ There’s so much world out there ♪ | ♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪ |
[03:36] | ♪ And I’ve got to see it all ♪ | ♪ 我得都去看一下 ♪ |
[03:39] | ♪ There’s so much world to share ♪ | ♪ 有那么大的世界可以去看 ♪ |
[03:43] | ♪ And it’s just outside these walls ♪ | ♪ 而它就在家外面 ♪ |
[03:48] | ♪ I won’t stop till I’ve seen ♪ | ♪ 我不会停下 ♪ |
[03:52] | ♪ what’s beyond that horizon ♪ | ♪ 直到我看到地平线外有什么 ♪ |
[03:55] | ♪ There’s so much world out there to see ♪ | ♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪ |
[04:01] | ♪ And it’s waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 它在等我去探索 ♪ |
[04:05] | Oh, and we’re gonna go on some big adventures together, | 我们会一起去冒险 |
[04:07] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[04:08] | Promise? | 你保证吗 |
[04:09] | ♪ We don’t need a posh life, a connect-the-dots life ♪ | ♪ 我们不需要按部就班的优越生活 ♪ |
[04:13] | ♪ I’ll hop on the next flight into the unknown ♪ | ♪ 我要立刻飞往未知的地方 ♪ |
[04:17] | ♪ We’ll study history in the places history was made ♪ | ♪ 我们将在创造历史处学习历史 ♪ |
[04:20] | ♪ Learn all about real knights ♪ | ♪ 了解真正的骑士 ♪ |
[04:22] | ♪ and how the Romans slayed ♪ | ♪ 以及罗马人是如何屠杀 ♪ |
[04:24] | ♪ I know you’re dying to see the Coliseum ♪ | ♪ 我知道你特别想去看罗马斗兽场 ♪ |
[04:27] | I am! | 我想去 |
[04:28] | And I wanna go with you, more than anyone! | 我只想和你一起去 |
[04:30] | That’s our arena. | 那是我们的竞技场 |
[04:31] | We’ll pretend to fight for freedom! | 我们会假装为自由而战 |
[04:33] | ♪ There’s so much world out there ♪ | ♪ 外面的世界那么大 ♪ |
[04:38] | ♪ And we’ve got to see it all ♪ | ♪ 我们都得去看一下 ♪ |
[04:40] | ♪ No stone unturned ♪ | ♪ 想尽一切办法 ♪ |
[04:43] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[04:45] | ♪ My bucket list is just too long ♪ | ♪ 我的愿望清单那么长 ♪ |
[04:49] | ♪ We can’t stop ♪ | ♪ 到达想去的地方前 ♪ |
[04:51] | ♪ Till we’ve seen the places we’ve had our eyes on ♪ | ♪ 我们不能停下 ♪ |
[04:56] | And maybe we’ll discover the eighth world wonder! | 也许我们会发现世界第八大奇迹 |
[04:59] | ♪ We’ll see ♪ | ♪ 我们会看到 ♪ |
[05:01] | ♪ It’s all waiting for you ♪ | ♪ 一切都在等着你 ♪ |
[05:04] | ♪ And it’s waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 在等着我 ♪ |
[05:08] | ♪ It’s waiting for you and me ♪ | ♪ 在等着你和我 ♪ |
[05:15] | Oh, the Roman warriors and ogres | 罗马武士们和怪物们 |
[05:18] | have surrounded Charlie the Brave! | 已经包围了勇敢的查理 |
[05:20] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[05:22] | Could it be… Marla, the noble knight? Hi-yah! | 可能是 高贵的骑士 玛拉 |
[05:27] | Stay away from my brother! | 离我的弟弟远点 |
[05:30] | Is it time for the super… | 是到超级双人弹的 |
[05:32] | …duo slingshot?! | 时候了吗 |
[05:39] | Catch me, Charlie, catch me! | 抓住我 查理 抓住我 |
[05:41] | We saved the day! | 我们反败为胜 |
[05:42] | Viking and knight! | 维京人和骑士 |
[05:44] | Viking and knight! Viking and knight! | 维京人和骑士 维京人和骑士 |
[05:46] | Viking and knight! Viking and knight! | 维京人和骑士 维京人和骑士 |
[05:49] | Hey, Charlie, don’t open the door! | 查理 别开门 |
[05:55] | Alright, I’m coming! | 好吧 我来了 |
[06:06] | Marla Brenner? | 是玛拉·布伦纳吗 |
[06:08] | Yes. | 我是 |
[06:10] | I’m sorry, but there’s been an accident. | 很抱歉 出了事故 |
[06:17] | Could we please come inside and speak with you? | 我们能进屋和你谈谈吗 |
[06:30] | Your parents were in a car accident… | 你们的父母出了车祸 |
[06:42] | Marla, you’re not listening to me! | 玛拉 你根本没在听我说 |
[06:43] | Charlie, I am listening to you, but the answer is still no! | 查理 我在听你说 但不行 |
[06:47] | So you’re bailing on me again? | 你又要对我说话不算数吗 |
[06:49] | Fine. Then I’ll just go with Danny. | 好吧 那我和丹尼一起去 |
[06:50] | – Ha! To the city? – I don’t think so. | -去城里吗 -不是 |
[06:53] | You always do this! | 你总是这样 |
[06:56] | Hey! I am trying to run a household here. | 我要料理家务 |
[06:59] | That doesn’t mean we can’t have any fun! | 这并不意味着我们不能去玩 |
[07:02] | Yeah, well, sometimes, | 对 但有时 |
[07:03] | there are more important things than fun. | 有的事比玩更重要 |
[07:06] | – This sucks! – Language! | -真差劲 -注意你的言辞 |
[07:08] | And don’t you dare… | 你敢 |
[07:11] | …slam the door. | 摔门试试 |
[07:17] | Good! | 很好 |
[07:19] | That went great! | 这很好 |
[08:00] | Charlie, dinner’s ready. | 查理 吃饭了 |
[08:06] | Come on. Bud, let’s talk. | 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[08:22] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[08:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:34] | Oh, hey, Danny. Uh… Yeah, I’m on my way now. | 丹尼 对 我现在在来的路上 |
[08:38] | Sorry. Uh, not too long. | 抱歉 一会就到 |
[08:41] | Yeah, can you hold on a minute? | 是 别挂电话 |
[08:45] | Danny? Yeah, my sister was totally cool with it. | 丹尼 对 我姐完全同意 |
[08:50] | Uh… yeah, I’m close. | 是 我快到了 |
[08:52] | I think, like, 10 minutes. | 我觉得 差不多10分钟 |
[09:04] | Make that 20. | 算20分钟吧 |
[09:11] | 玩具公司 欢乐之门 | |
[09:15] | Come on, Charlie, pick up the phone! | 拜托 查理 接电话 |
[09:23] | Midtown?! Argh! Are you kidding me?! | 市中心吗 你开玩笑吧 |
[09:44] | 玩具公司 欢乐之门 | |
[09:50] | Hey, whoa! Lady! You can’t go in there. | 等等 女士 你不能进去 |
[09:53] | Trust me, mister, | 相信我 先生 |
[09:54] | I am not here for the Gateway to Fun. | 我不是来欢乐之门玩的 |
[09:57] | My little brother is in there, I have to find him | 我弟弟在里面 我得找到他 |
[09:59] | so I can tell him he’s grounded till he’s 18. | 告诉他 18岁前他都被禁足了 |
[10:01] | – Yeah, okay, let’s go. – Thank you! | -那好吧 我们走 -谢谢 |
[10:02] | No, I said let’s go, you know, together. | 不 我说的是 我们一起去 |
[10:05] | She’s gonna make me run! | 她跑得还真快 |
[10:27] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[10:44] | This is so awesome! | 这太棒了 |
[10:49] | Charlie? Charlie! | 查理 查理 |
[10:51] | – Marla! – What were you thinking?! | -玛拉 -你在想什么 |
[10:54] | – How did you find me? – You scared me half to death. | -你怎么找到我的 -你把我吓得半死 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry, but you won’t believe this! | 对不起 但你不会相信的 |
[10:58] | You have to check this out! | 你必须看看这个 |
[10:59] | Charlie, we’re leaving. | 查理 我们走 |
[11:00] | No! Wait! Marla! | 不 等等 玛拉 |
[11:03] | It’s all lined up exactly like we had it. | 这排列的和我们之前的一模一样 |
[11:06] | There’s the Coliseum and all the knights. | 这是罗马斗兽场和所有的骑士 |
[11:09] | Remember? What are… what are the chances? | 还记得吗 这 这太巧了吧 |
[11:11] | Look, any minute now, a rent-a-cop is gonna come | 听着 保安随时会从那个帘子后出来 |
[11:13] | through that curtain and arrest us for trespassing. | 因为非法闯入而逮捕我们 |
[11:16] | Come on! Look around! | 拜托 看看周围 |
[11:20] | It’s like we’re meant to be here. | 就好像我们注定要在这里 |
[11:22] | Meant to be here? That’s ridiculous. | 注定在这里 这太荒唐了 |
[11:25] | – What is wrong with you? – Excuse me? | -你有什么毛病吗 -你什么意思 |
[11:27] | You used to talk about adventures and seeing the world. | 你过去常说起冒险和看世界 |
[11:30] | “Nothing’s worse than a small, stationary life?” | “没什么比一成不变的生活更糟的了” |
[11:33] | But I grew up, Charlie. | 但我长大了 查理 |
[11:35] | And I learned the hard way that life is not an adventure. | 我历尽千辛才明白生活不是冒险 |
[11:38] | It’s full of disappointments | 生活充满了失望 |
[11:39] | and it’s not the way you want it to be. | 它不是你所希望的那样 |
[11:42] | That’s just how you made it | 是你让它变成这样的 |
[11:43] | because you don’t do anything, | 因为你什么都不做 |
[11:45] | you won’t let me do anything! | 你就什么也不让我做 |
[11:48] | It’s like ever since Mom and Dad died… | 就好像自从爸妈死后 |
[11:51] | Don’t, Charlie. | 别说了 查理 |
[11:54] | …you died. | 你也死了 |
[11:55] | And now we’re just pretending to be a family. | 现在我们只是假装是一家人 |
[12:01] | Well, then, I guess you’re just stuck with dead old me. | 好吧 我猜你只是太喜欢过去死去的我 |
[12:04] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[12:09] | No! | 不 |
[12:11] | Wait. There’s even a spot here… for my Viking! | 等等 这甚至有我的维京人的一个位置 |
[12:15] | No, there’s not, Charlie! | 不 这里没有 查理 |
[12:18] | This is not for us! This is a toy! | 这不是给我们的准备的 这只是个玩具 |
[12:21] | It’s a stupid toy, and none of this means anything! | 这是个愚蠢的玩具 这些没任何意义 |
[12:37] | I think something bad’s happening. | 我觉得正在发生不好的事 |
[12:43] | Or something good. | 或者 是好事 |
[12:59] | No. It’s magic! | 不 是魔法 |
[13:02] | Marla, look! | 玛拉 快看 |
[13:06] | – Look. – No, no… | -快看 -不会吧 |
[13:19] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[13:22] | Oh… my… | 我的天 |
[13:29] | No! Charlie, don’t! | 不 查理 不要 |
[13:42] | Oh…! Son of a… | 天啊 该死的 |
[14:17] | – Whoa! – Charlie? | -哇 -查理 |
[14:19] | – What the…? – I’m coming! Hang on! | -什么鬼 -我来了 马上 |
[14:21] | Whoa! Oh! Okay, Marla! | 好吧 玛拉 |
[14:24] | Left, right, left… | 左 右 左 |
[14:29] | Charlie? Wha… | 查理 啥 |
[14:37] | Easy, tough guy. Just looking for my brother. | 别紧张 大家伙 我只是在找我弟弟 |
[14:41] | That tickles! Stop! | 痒死人家了 快住手 |
[14:43] | Marla, it’s me. | 玛拉 是我 |
[14:45] | Oh… huh? You look weird. Where are we? | 这也太诡异了 我们在哪啊 |
[14:48] | Oh… What’s going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[14:50] | – Charlie?! – Yeah, Marla. | -查理吗 -是我 玛拉 |
[14:53] | You’re not… you. | 你 不像你了 |
[14:55] | I know! I feel different! | 我知道 我感觉到不同了 |
[14:58] | Yeah… you look different. | 是啊 你看起来也不同了 |
[15:00] | You have a… a beard! | 你 长胡子了 |
[15:02] | Ha! I do! | 哇 真的耶 |
[15:04] | – And tattoos! – Tattoos?! | -还有刺青 -刺青吗 |
[15:07] | Cool. | 酷毙了 |
[15:08] | – What’s happening?! – The lighthouse! | -到底怎么回事 -灯塔 |
[15:11] | The Vikings. All of it. | 维京王国 所有的一切 |
[15:13] | It’s… it’s real! | 都是 都是真的 |
[15:15] | We’re actually here! | 我们真的到这来了 |
[15:17] | – Ho! Ho! Ho! Ho! Oh, my… – The lighthouse? | -哈哈哈哈哈我的天 -灯塔 |
[15:19] | – The lighthouse? The lighthouse! – Cool! | -灯塔 灯塔 -爽 |
[15:21] | That’s it! We came through the lighthouse to get here. | 没错 我们通过灯塔到的这 |
[15:24] | – Marla? – So that must be the way back! | -玛拉 -所以肯定也能通过灯塔回去 |
[15:27] | That’s how these magic things work, isn’t it? | 这些魔法东西都是这套路 对吧 |
[15:29] | – Marla?! – Now, how do we get up there? | -玛拉 -那我们又是怎么到这的呢 |
[15:31] | What the…? | 什么鬼 |
[15:50] | Whoa! That’s… Terrifying! | 真是太 太吓人了 |
[15:51] | Awesome! | 棒呆了 |
[15:56] | Charge! | 进攻 |
[15:59] | Ready?! Release! | 准备 发射 |
[16:01] | Charlie! Run! | 查理 快跑 |
[16:04] | Fire! | 开火 |
[16:13] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[16:21] | Excuse me! Are you guys the good guys? | 打扰一下 你们是好人还是坏人 |
[16:24] | Never mind, I’ll just follow you. | 不管了 我跟着你就是了 |
[16:26] | Ah! What’s going on?! | 这是怎么回事儿啊 |
[16:32] | Don’t worry, Charlie, I’m coming! Oh! | 查理别怕 姐来了 |
[16:36] | Marla? | 玛拉 |
[16:38] | Marla? Whoops. Sorry. Ah! Oh! | 玛拉 啊不好意思 抱歉 |
[16:40] | I didn’t mean to. Sorry, sir. | 不好意思 我不是故意的 |
[16:44] | Whoops! My bad. Excuse me. | 不好意思 不好意思啊啊啊 |
[16:45] | I’m not scared of you! Ah! | 我可一点都不怕你 |
[16:47] | Changed my mind! | 我好怕怕 |
[16:51] | Cool! Whoo! | 爽 |
[16:56] | Mommy! | 老妈 |
[16:58] | – Yes! – What? | -太棒了 -什么情况 |
[17:00] | I’ve got my super strength! | 人家力大无穷啦 |
[17:05] | Let me try this! Ah…! | 试试这个 |
[17:07] | – Who’s he? – Whoa-oh-oh! This is amazing! | -这是哪位啊 -哇 太爽了 |
[17:10] | – Do it again, lad! – Yah! Off he goes! | -继续上 伙计们 -拜拜了您嘞 |
[17:14] | I saw this on wrestling! Whoo! | 我在摔跤上看过这招 |
[17:17] | Amazing. | 真不可思议 |
[17:18] | I’ll take that! | 人家接住啦 |
[17:28] | Retreat, lads! Retreat! | 撤退 伙计们 快撤退 |
[17:36] | You. | 你 |
[17:38] | Me? | 我 |
[17:39] | What be thy name, warrior? | 战士啊 汝名为何 |
[17:41] | Um… Charlie. | 查理 |
[17:45] | I thought your voice would be a little deeper. | 我还以为你的声音会更深沉一点 |
[17:47] | Oh, no matter. Charles the Destroyer. | 算了没关系 毁灭者查理 |
[17:51] | Tonight we feast in your honor! | 今晚我们将以你的名义大排筵宴 |
[17:54] | Really? A feast? For me? | 真的吗 宴会吗 为我吗 |
[17:58] | That’s so cool! | 爽呆了 |
[18:01] | Shiver me timbers! Ye be seein’ what I seein’? | 吓老子一跳 你们跟我看到的一样吗 |
[18:04] | ‘Tis no man! ‘Tis a beast! | 这家伙不是个人 绝对是个猛兽 |
[18:07] | Hello?! Can you hear me? Hello? | 你好啊 能听到吗 有人吗 |
[18:10] | Somebody get the IT guys. Is this on? | 有人能去找个程序猿吗 这到底开着没 |
[18:12] | Ahoy, Emperor. | 你好啊 皇帝 |
[18:13] | What’s taking you idiot pirates so long?! | 你们这群蠢海盗怎么这么久 |
[18:15] | I could’ve captured an entire Viking horde myself | 有这个功夫我都自己拿下维京 |
[18:18] | and been home for dessert by now! | 回家吃甜点了 |
[18:20] | I think we found just what you be lookin’ for. | 我觉得我们找到了你要找的 |
[18:23] | I’m not paying you to think! | 我不要你觉得 |
[18:24] | I’m paying you to bring me back | 我花钱是请你们找到 |
[18:26] | the strongest, fiercest, nastiest Viking warrior you can find! | 世界上最强大的最野蛮的维京战士 |
[18:31] | And make it quick! Okay, you cretins?! | 而且给我赶紧的找 听到了没傻逼们 |
[18:33] | Uh… what be a cretin? Ah! | 傻逼是啥意思 |
[18:37] | You bilge rat, of course you wouldn’t know. | 你个阴沟里的臭老鼠 你当然不懂了 |
[18:39] | It’s, um… it’s, um… | 就是 就是 |
[18:42] | …bread you put in salad! | 就是放在沙拉里的面包 |
[18:44] | Quiet, all of ya! It’d be decided then. | 你们都给我安静 别在这里废话 |
[18:46] | We found our treasure. | 我们已经找到人选了 |
[18:48] | And it be that impressive Viking. | 就是那个令人印象深刻的维京人 |
[18:54] | Oh. Charles! Charles! | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[18:57] | Charles! Charles! | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[19:06] | Uh, hello? | 有人听到我吗 |
[19:08] | Excuse me! Coming through. Sir? | 不好意思 借过一下 先生 |
[19:10] | Man who is clearly ignoring me. | 忽视我的先生们都让一让 |
[19:13] | We’ve won! The battle is ours! | 我们赢了 我们赢了 |
[19:15] | Oh! Charlie! | 查理 |
[19:18] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[19:20] | Oh, thank goodness. There you are! | 谢天谢地 找到你了 |
[19:22] | Yes! Wah-ha-ha-ha! Actually, I go by Charles now. | 是的哈哈哈哈哈 我现在叫查尔斯了 |
[19:25] | I think it goes better with the tattoos | 我觉得这名字和这刺青 |
[19:27] | and this giant axe, don’t you? | 还有这巨斧更配 是吧 |
[19:29] | Where did you get that?! | 你从哪弄来的那些东西 |
[19:31] | – Who be this? Your squire? – Excuse me? | -这是哪位 你的护卫吗 -什么 |
[19:34] | – ♪ Is it friend or foe ♪ – We’re just gonna go. | -♪ 是敌是友 ♪ -我们想走 |
[19:36] | ♪ No… way ♪ | ♪ 门都没有 ♪ |
[19:39] | ♪ Silly wench ♪ | ♪ 笨姑娘啊 ♪ |
[19:40] | – What?! – ♪ Please ♪ | -啥 -♪ 请 ♪ |
[19:42] | ♪ Go and fetch our hero a flagon of mead ♪ | ♪ 快去给我们的英雄拿壶美酒 ♪ |
[19:47] | – Are you kidding? – And make haste. | -你们开什么玩笑 -要赶快 |
[19:49] | I’m his sister. And it’s late. | 我是他姐姐 而且要来不及了 |
[19:50] | Not now! Stop it, Marla! | 现在别说这个啊 玛拉 |
[19:51] | So if you woolly mammoths would put him down, | 所以你们这群长毛象能把他放下来 |
[19:52] | that’d be great. Thanks. | 那就再好不过了 谢谢 |
[19:54] | He actually has school tomorrow. | 他明天还得去上学 |
[19:55] | And he should’ve been in bed, like, two hours ago. | 而且他大概两个小时前就该上床睡觉了 |
[19:57] | ♪ Not a chance, he’s with us ♪ | ♪ 门都没有 他是我们的 ♪ |
[19:59] | ♪ He has proven himself of value and thus he stays… ♪ | ♪ 他已证明自己 因此必须留下 ♪ |
[20:05] | ♪ We celebrate… ♪ | ♪ 我们设宴欢庆 ♪ |
[20:08] | Gentleman, show how we do! | 先生们 给他们看看我们怎么做的 |
[20:10] | ♪ Oh, we raise our cups ♪ ♪ We raise our cups ♪ | ♪ 我们共举杯 ♪ |
[20:12] | ♪ To our hero’s might ♪ ♪ To our hero’s might ♪ | ♪ 致敬大英雄 ♪ |
[20:14] | ♪ It’s Charles the Destroyer we honor tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚欢庆为查尔斯 ♪ |
[20:17] | ♪ We could all be dead ♪ ♪ We could all be dead ♪ | ♪ 通宵达旦 ♪ |
[20:19] | ♪ By tomorrow morn ♪ ♪ By tomorrow morn ♪ | ♪ 一醉方休 ♪ |
[20:21] | ♪ It’s all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友同手足 ♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ We are brothers in arms ♪♪ | ♪ 众志可成城 ♪ |
[20:32] | Come on, Marla, this is real! | 天啊 玛拉 这是真的 |
[20:35] | And everyone thinks I’m great. This is rad! | 所有人都觉得我很棒 酷毙了 |
[20:38] | – It’s mad! – Well, I’m loving it. I’m gonna stay. | -有点疯过头了 -但我很喜欢 我要留下 |
[20:42] | Charlie, seriously? | 真的吗 查理 |
[20:44] | Please. Look around. | 你看看周围 |
[20:46] | We gotta get back home. | 我们得回去 |
[20:48] | – We gotta go now. – No! | -我们现在就得走 -不 |
[20:51] | ♪ If you can’t see this is fun ♪ | ♪ 如果你真不明白乐趣所在 ♪ |
[20:54] | ♪ Then I don’t know what you’ve become ♪ | ♪ 那我不知道你会成什么样 ♪ |
[20:56] | – ♪ Gonna take my place ♪ – ♪ Gonna take his place ♪ | -♪ 会取代我 ♪ -♪ 会取代他 ♪ |
[20:59] | ♪ Brother in arms ♪ ♪ Brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友同手足 ♪ |
[21:01] | ♪ I’m Charles the Destroyer ♪ | ♪ 我是毁灭者查尔斯 ♪ |
[21:02] | ♪ Enemies be warned ♪ ♪ Enemies be warned ♪ | ♪ 敌人们要当心了 ♪ |
[21:04] | ♪ Let the feast begin ♪ ♪ Let the feast begin ♪ | ♪ 让我们开始宴会 ♪ |
[21:06] | ♪ Got an appetite ♪ ♪ Got an appetite ♪ | ♪ 饱餐一顿 ♪ |
[21:08] | ♪ I bet this Viking party boat’s gonna go all night ♪ | ♪ 这艘维京盛宴之船将开到天明 ♪ |
[21:15] | ♪ It’s Charles the Destroyer for the victory ♪ | ♪ 因为毁灭者查尔斯取得胜利 ♪ |
[21:22] | ♪ It’s all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友如手足 ♪ |
[21:25] | ♪ Brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 众志 ♪ |
[21:27] | ♪ Brothers in arms… ♪ | ♪ 可成城 ♪ |
[21:29] | ♪ And I’m staying right here, ahh! ♪ | ♪ 我就要待在这 ♪ |
[21:33] | Ha-ha! I’m flying! | 哈哈哈 我飞啦 |
[21:37] | This is awesome! | 太爽了 |
[21:39] | Charlie! No! | 查理 不要 |
[21:46] | A-a-avast! | 且 慢 |
[21:48] | Lady Fortune has sent him right to us! | 幸运女神直接把他送到我们这来了 |
[21:54] | Whoa! Whoa! When I dreamed of riding a horse one day, | 我梦想着能有一天骑着马儿的时候 |
[21:57] | this is not what I had in mind, oh! | 想的可不是像现在这个样子 |
[22:02] | Hey! Come on! Hurry! | 加把劲 快点儿 |
[22:14] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[22:16] | No! | 不要 |
[22:26] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[22:36] | Fitzy… my good man, | 菲茨 我的好伙计 |
[22:38] | it is Del, your buddy, callin’. | 是我 你的朋友德尔 |
[22:41] | Heh. With the truck. | 在卡车上 |
[22:43] | We’ve met many times! | 我们见过好多次了 |
[22:45] | Yes, yes! I got a beard, yeah! | 是的是的 我留胡子了 |
[22:48] | Anyway, listen, what if I told you | 对了 我跟你说 |
[22:51] | I had an incredible opportunity on some rare enchanted hay. | 我在一些稀有的迷幻干草上找到了商机 |
[22:55] | Huh! I’m coming for you, Charlie! | 我来找你啦 查理 |
[22:58] | Yah! Giddy-up! | 驾 驾驾驾 |
[23:00] | So how much can I put you down for? | 所以说你可以给我多少钱 |
[23:02] | Let’s crunch some numbers. | 让我算算 |
[23:03] | Hey, watch it! Watch… | 看着点儿 看着 |
[23:06] | I don’t want no trouble! | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[23:08] | No! | 不 |
[23:10] | At that price, I’m practically paying you. | 按这个价格 我可就亏大发了 |
[23:12] | Oh, hold on. I’m getting another call. | 慢着 我又有个电话来了 |
[23:14] | Someone probably wanting hay. | 可能是有人想要干草 |
[23:17] | Del’s Enchanted Hay. This is Del. | 德尔的迷幻干草 我是德尔 |
[23:20] | – Del! – Glinara! | -德尔 -格林娜拉 |
[23:22] | What a surprise. | 你竟然给我打电话了 |
[23:24] | We need to talk! Now! | 我们需要谈谈 现在就要 |
[23:25] | You sound angry, Glinara. | 你听起来很生气 格林娜拉 |
[23:27] | I want my money! | 我要拿回我的钱 |
[23:28] | What a coincidence. I’m just happened to be on my way | 真是巧了 我现在正在 |
[23:31] | to pick up your money right now, it’s great. | 去取你钱的路上 太棒了 |
[23:33] | Oh! My dogs are going crazy! | 天呐 我的狗发疯了 |
[23:35] | – Get outta here! – I need to borrow this! Ah! Oof! | -赶紧走 -我要借用一下 |
[23:39] | Oh, that’s my pole! Come on! | 我的渔竿 拜托 |
[23:41] | I gotta feed my kids with that! Come on! | 我还要靠它来养家糊口呢 拜托 |
[23:51] | But this truck is all I have! | 但我只有这辆卡车 |
[23:53] | You can’t just send someone to take my… | 你不能派人来拿走我的 |
[23:56] | Ah! Outta the way! I’m taking the truck. | 让开 卡车归我了 |
[23:59] | – What?! N-n-n-no! – Give me that! | -啥 不不 -给我 |
[24:01] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! – Stop it! | -干啥 干啥 -别挣扎 |
[24:03] | Tell Glinara I need more time! Please! | 跟格林娜拉说我还要点时间 求你了 |
[24:06] | Who do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁 |
[24:09] | Why are you doing this to me?! Don’t hurt Del’s Belle! | 为什么要这么对我 别伤着德尔的美人 |
[24:12] | You’re going to make us crash! | 你会让我们出车祸的 |
[24:13] | It’s my truck, lady! | 这是我的卡车 女士 |
[24:15] | – I got enough troubles! Ow! – Move your foot! Aha! | -我麻烦已经够多了 -脚让开 |
[24:17] | Whoa! Ah! What are you… Ugh! | 你在干 |
[24:20] | Go! Go! Fast! Oh! | 快快快 |
[24:22] | Faster! Go! Come on! | 再快点 拜托 |
[24:25] | Oh! What?! No! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 什么 不 不 不 |
[24:29] | Where did they go?! Where did they… Charlie! | 他们去哪了 他们去 查理 |
[24:35] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[24:41] | I’ve… I’ve lost him. | 我 我把他弄丢了 |
[24:44] | Joyride’s over! | 兜风结束了 |
[24:45] | You clearly don’t work for Glinara. | 很明显你不是给格林娜拉打工的 |
[24:48] | And this is my truck, lady! Have a nice life! | 还有这是我的卡车 女士 祝你好运 |
[24:52] | I’m saying that sarcastically! | 我是在挖苦你 |
[25:00] | Grrr! What the heck?! | 什么鬼 |
[25:02] | What is going on in this crazy place? | 这个疯狂的地方到底发生什么了 |
[25:11] | Oh, thank goodness you’re back. | 感谢老天你回来了 |
[25:15] | Look, I realize we got off to a bad start, | 听着 我意识到我们一开始挺糟的 |
[25:18] | and that I need you more than you need me… | 我需要你多过你需要我 |
[25:31] | Huh. Alright. | 好吧 |
[25:34] | Okay. I just need to find some help. | 好吧 我去找些帮助 |
[25:37] | 警察局 驾车12英里 骑马5英里 | |
[25:44] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[26:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[26:26] | Guess not. | 那就不打招呼了 |
[26:28] | No! Not a darn-tootin’ nugget of gold today! | 不 今天一丁点儿金子都没找到 |
[26:31] | Well, yeah, I agree! | 是吧 我就是说 |
[26:34] | Uh, sir? Excuse me? | 先生 打扰一下 |
[26:36] | Can I help you with something, little lady? | 需要我帮忙吗 小姑娘 |
[26:38] | Yeah. Any idea where I can find… | 要的 知道我在哪能找到 |
[26:45] | – Eat lead, Sheriff! – Sheriff? | -吃枪子吧 警长 -警长 |
[26:47] | Yah! Yah! I’ll get you boys! | 我会抓到你们的 |
[26:51] | Sheriff! Sheriff! Wait, Sheriff, wait! | 警长 警长 等等 警长 |
[26:54] | – Not on my watch! Hi-yah! – Sheriff! Sheriff! Sheriff? | -有我在就不行 -警长 警长 警长 |
[26:57] | – C’mon! Yah! Yah! – Sheriff? | -来吧 -警长 |
[26:59] | Sheriff… | 警长 |
[27:01] | And stay out! | 滚出去 |
[27:05] | Him again? | 又是他 |
[27:07] | That hurts. | 真疼 |
[27:11] | Come on! We had a deal! | 拜托 我们说好的 |
[27:14] | Deal’s off! Your hay dun changed my steeds! | 交易取消 你的草料把我的骏马都改变了 |
[27:18] | Take a good look. | 给我好好看看 |
[27:21] | What are you talking about? I don’t see any… | 你在说什么 我没看到什么 |
[27:29] | Ah… that’s not good. | 这可不妙 |
[27:33] | All they want to do is frolic and dance around! | 他们就只想嬉戏和跳舞 |
[27:36] | And there’s glitter everywhere! | 亮粉撒地到处都是 |
[27:39] | The-the-the wizard who sold me the hay | 卖给我草料的巫师 |
[27:41] | didn’t say anything about sprouting wings! | 没说过会长出翅膀啊 |
[27:43] | Well, he should have! Lying wizard! | 好吧 他应该说的 撒谎的巫师 |
[27:47] | And I’m not paying you a plumb cent! | 我一分钱也不会付的 |
[27:48] | No, no, no, no! Please! I was counting on that money. | 不 求你了 我还指着这钱用呢 |
[27:51] | I need to pay Glinara back! | 我要还给格林娜拉 |
[27:54] | Aw, come on! | 搞毛啊 |
[27:55] | Oh, look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[27:58] | You make friends everywhere you go, don’t you? | 你走到哪都能交到朋友 不是吗 |
[28:00] | You! You’re the maniac who carjacked me, and lost all my hay! | 你 你是那个劫我车弄丢我干草的疯子 |
[28:04] | Why-why are you following me?! | 你为什么跟着我 |
[28:06] | Me? Following you?! I don’t think so. | 我 跟着你吗 我不这么认为 |
[28:09] | ‘Cause I already have enough problems! | 我已经有很多麻烦了 |
[28:11] | I’m just here to… | 我来这是 |
[28:13] | …get a posse together. | 集结武装力量 |
[28:16] | You? Gather a posse? | 你 集结武装力量 |
[28:24] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[28:26] | A posse. I gotta see this. Okay, go ahead. | 武装力量 我倒要看看 去吧 |
[28:40] | Okay. Yee-haw! | 好吧 |
[28:43] | Um… giddy-up, lil’ pardners. | 欢腾起来 小伙伴们 |
[28:46] | I’m, uh, leadin’ a posse | 我 要带领一队武装力量 |
[28:48] | to find my rootin-est, tootin-est brother. | 去找我最亲爱的弟弟。 |
[28:53] | Don’t it sound like a hoot and a holler? | 听起来不像是很好的口号吗 |
[28:59] | Uh-heh. I’ll, uh… | 我 啥 |
[29:02] | I’ll pay a fair wage. | 我会付工资的 |
[29:07] | Gold! | 金子 |
[29:17] | Oh, great! You’re all coming forward? | 好极了 你们都愿意来吗 |
[29:20] | This is excellent! Do any of you have resumes? | 真是太棒了 你们谁有简历啊 |
[29:22] | Why didn’t you tell me you had Viking gold?! | 你为什么不告诉我你有维京黄金 |
[29:25] | Are you out of your mind? Put those away! | 你脑子抽抽了吗 赶紧收起来 |
[29:27] | Half this town will kill you for them, | 半个镇子的人会为此杀了你的 |
[29:29] | the other half doesn’t need a reason! | 另一半连理由都不要就会杀了你 |
[29:31] | How’s about you hand over that gold? Nice and slow-like. | 不如你把金子交上来吧 动作慢点 |
[29:36] | – Come on. – Hi. | -来吧 -你好 |
[29:38] | – Guys? – Walking away now. | -伙计们 -赶紧走开 |
[29:39] | We can work something out here. | 我们好好商量 |
[29:54] | Ooh! What…? | 什么 |
[29:56] | Who are…? Excuse me! | 你是谁 这么冒犯 |
[29:59] | Where’d she go?! Oh, I see her! Get that gold! | 她去哪了 我看见了 去拿黄金 |
[30:09] | I want that gold! | 我要黄金 |
[30:12] | Come on! Let’s go! | 来啊 追啊 |
[30:17] | Quick! Throw me the gold! Throw me the gold! Hurry! | 快 把金子扔给我 扔给我 快 |
[30:20] | – What?! No! – Okay, get in! | -什么 不 -好吧 上车 |
[30:23] | Get in! Come on! Come on! | 上车 快啊 快 |
[30:25] | We’ll get you, girl! | 我们会抓住你的 姑娘 |
[30:28] | Hey, wait! Wait, wait! | 等等 等等啊 |
[30:43] | Hey, uh, the saddlebag move you did, nicely done. | 你之前用包扫那一下 真的很不错 |
[30:46] | I was gonna do it, yeah… | 本来我准备上的 |
[30:49] | I was about to do it, and then I saw you do it, | 我准备动手的 后来看见你动手了 |
[30:51] | and I was, like, well, I’m not gonna do it now. | 我就 那啥 我就不上了 |
[30:54] | But you know what? No hard feelings. | 但你知道吗 一点也不痛 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I could tell, especially when you were | 是哦 我看得出来 尤其是你 |
[30:58] | hiding behind me like a scared little poodle. | 躲在我身后 像只被吓坏的贵宾犬 |
[31:00] | That’s… | 那 |
[31:02] | Uh, so… | 所以 |
[31:05] | – About the gold? – Seriously? | -关于金子 -你认真的吗 |
[31:07] | You know, you can just drop me off at the next exit. I’m cool. | 你可以把我丢在下个出口 我不介意 |
[31:11] | You want to get off at Jurassic Jungle? Okay. | 你想在侏罗纪丛林下车 好吧 |
[31:20] | Holy…! | 老天 |
[31:21] | Um, you know, on… on second thought, | 那啥 再转念一想 |
[31:23] | why don’t we just keep driving, heh? | 不如我们继续往前开 |
[31:26] | I’m Marla, by the way. | 顺便一说 我叫玛拉 |
[31:27] | Hi, Marla. I’m Del. | 你好 玛拉 我是德尔 |
[31:29] | And this is, uh, Del’s Belle, my truck. | 还有这是 德尔的美人 我的卡车 |
[31:33] | I don’t let a lot of people in here, | 我平时不太让别人上来 |
[31:35] | and I’m, uh, letting you in because I like you, | 我 让你上来因为我挺喜欢你 |
[31:38] | and not just because you’re rich or that you have a bag of coins. | 不知是因为你有钱 或因为有袋金子 |
[31:41] | – That has nothing to do with it. – Um, is this a food truck? | -和这一点关系没有 -这是辆餐车吗 |
[31:44] | Used to be. Yeah, couple guys in Summer Fun Land traded it to me | 曾经是 几年前用海盗加农炮 |
[31:48] | for a pirate’s cannon a few years ago. | 从夏日乐园的一伙人换来的 |
[31:50] | Now she’s my mobile office, | 现在她是我的移动办公室 |
[31:53] | my apartment on wheels. | 我的移动公寓 |
[31:55] | I sleep here, I live here. | 我在这里睡觉 在这里生活 |
[31:57] | Anyway, we have had some fun! | 不管怎样 我们耍得挺开心 |
[32:00] | Me and Del’s Belle, all the stories she could tell… | 我和德尔的美人 还有她那些故事 |
[32:03] | And I’d love to hear them. | 我很乐意听听 |
[32:04] | But I need to focus on finding my little brother right now. | 但我现在的重点是找我弟弟 |
[32:07] | Okay. What does he look like? | 好吧 他长什么样 |
[32:09] | Well, actually, he’s about this tall, | 他差不多这么高 |
[32:12] | tattoos, beard, | 有纹身 有胡子 |
[32:15] | carries around this giant axe. | 背着一把巨大的战斧 |
[32:17] | – How old is he? – He’s 10. | -他多大了 -10岁 |
[32:20] | Well, lucky for you, you ended up with me! | 那你可走运 碰上我了 |
[32:23] | With my connections, I could find your brother, no problemo. | 我那些关系 分分钟找到你弟弟 |
[32:27] | But the truth is, my back’s against the wall here, alright? | 但实际上 我有点毫无用武之地 是吧 |
[32:30] | All I want to do is help. That’s all. | 我就是想帮忙 没别的 |
[32:32] | I want to do. But you know what? | 我真的想 但你知道吗 |
[32:34] | I’m gonna have to be compensated for my time. | 我需要些补偿 为了我所花费的时间 |
[32:40] | How many gold coins did you say were in the bag? | 你之前说包里有多少金币来着 |
[32:44] | 40. Maybe 50. | 40枚 可能50 |
[32:46] | And they’re all yours if you can help me find Charlie. | 如果你帮我找到查理就都是你的了 |
[32:49] | – You got yourself a deal. – Deal! | -那我们说好了 -成交 |
[32:50] | Ha-ha-ha-ha! Yeah! Me and Del’s Belle are on the case! | 我和德尔的美人全力以赴 |
[32:55] | Ain’t nothin’ gonna stop… | 什么都不能让我们停下 |
[32:56] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[33:01] | No…! | 不 |
[33:10] | Hold on! I’m gonna try to bring her in for a landing! | 抓紧 我来试着让她着陆 |
[33:20] | Whoo! Lean into it! | 靠上去 |
[33:38] | We be rich, lads! Tonight we feast! | 我们暴富了 伙计们 今夜我们狂欢 |
[33:42] | The first round of turkey legs is on me, alright?! | 第一轮火鸡腿算我的 好吗 |
[33:45] | What?! I can’t believe what I’m seeing! | 什么 我不敢相信自己的眼睛 |
[33:47] | Me own crew collectin’ a booty for me booty?! | 我自己的手下从我身上赚取赏金 |
[33:51] | You think you can just snatch me away | 你以为你能在半夜 |
[33:54] | from my Amazonian sisters in the middle of the night?! | 把我从亚马逊族姐妹中抓走吗 |
[33:57] | Oh! Unleash me now and see how you fare! | 放我出去给你们点颜色看看 |
[34:00] | Pipe down, Amazonian. You’re hurting my ears. | 闭嘴 亚马逊族人 你喊得我耳朵疼 |
[34:04] | Quiet, Zarkonian scum, | 安静 人渣扎克尼人 |
[34:06] | or I’ll rip your three tongues out with my bare hands! | 否则我就徒手把你的三个舌头拽断 |
[34:09] | Argh! Ook-Ook free! Ook-Ook free now! | 奥克要自由 奥克要自由 |
[34:13] | All hail… | 全体致敬 |
[34:14] | …His Royal Highness! | 殿下 |
[34:17] | Emperor… Maximus! | 马克西姆斯皇帝到 |
[34:25] | Well, well, look what we have here. | 哎呀呀 来看看这都是谁啊 |
[34:30] | I really was on the nice list this year. | 我今年真的是走大运了 |
[34:33] | Argh! Mm. Yes, strong. | 是的 你很强壮 |
[34:36] | And you have the braids of a much stronger woman. | 你长着更强壮的女人的辫子 |
[34:39] | This is a beard! Argh! | 这是胡子诶 |
[34:41] | Oh! Oh! And what do we have here? | 看看这是个什么 |
[34:44] | Your worst nightmare. | 我将是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[34:46] | Pfft. You’re not a piñata full of bees? | 你活像一个装满蜜蜂的彩罐 |
[34:49] | Hey, sir! Let me go! Hmm? | 嘿 先生 放我走 |
[34:51] | My new Viking friends are coming for me, | 我新结交的维京朋友们会来找我 |
[34:53] | I’m sure of it. | 我敢肯定 |
[34:54] | And when they free me, | 当他们来救我的时候 |
[34:55] | we’re all gonna make you pay! | 我们会让你付出代价 |
[34:57] | Ha! Well, good luck to them finding you. | 那就祝愿他们能够找到你吧 |
[34:59] | Good luck to anyone finding you here. | 有人能够发现你在这里真是好运了 |
[35:01] | This entire city is on a remote island. | 这整个城市都在一个遥远的岛上 |
[35:05] | It’s surrounded by jagged rocks | 它周围全是参差不齐的岩石 |
[35:07] | and an impenetrable wall, | 还有一堵无法穿透的墙 |
[35:09] | guarded day and night. | 守卫日夜防守着 |
[35:12] | No one’s coming for you, kid. | 孩子 没人会来找你的 |
[35:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[35:15] | Balderdash! | 你放什么屁话 |
[35:17] | Release me now, | 立刻放我走 |
[35:19] | and I may just let you live, vile knave! | 我也许会让你活下去 狗崽子 |
[35:23] | You kiss your mother with that mouth? | 你就用这张嘴亲你妈妈的吗 |
[35:25] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[35:26] | I’ll get you! Ah! | 我不会饶了你的 |
[35:29] | Are you ready to have some fun?! | 你们准备好开疯了吗 |
[35:41] | ♪ You’re probably wondering ♪ | ♪ 你可能想知道 ♪ |
[35:43] | ♪ what you’re doing here ♪ | ♪ 你在这里做什么 ♪ |
[35:45] | ♪ I bet you’re dying to know. ♪ | ♪ 我想你一定很好奇 ♪ |
[35:47] | ♪ Oops. Bad choice of words. ♪ | ♪ 啊欧 用词不当 ♪ |
[35:49] | ♪ Who’s the stylish lad ♪ | ♪ 穿着时髦长袍的家伙 ♪ |
[35:51] | ♪ with the fresh toga gear ♪ | ♪ 是哪个仔 ♪ |
[35:53] | ♪ Let me explain before the show. ♪ | ♪ 节目开始前我来讲两句 ♪ |
[35:55] | ♪ Eyes on me ♪ | ♪ 看着我 ♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ I am ruler of these masses ♪ | ♪ 我是这些人的统治者 ♪ |
[36:01] | ♪ Like my daddy ♪ | ♪ 就像我爸爸 ♪ |
[36:02] | ♪ and my daddy’s daddy before that daddy ♪ | ♪ 和我爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪ |
[36:05] | ♪ Their protection from trespassers ♪ | ♪ 保护他们免受侵犯 ♪ |
[36:08] | That’s you, big guy. | 就是你 大个子 |
[36:08] | ♪ Invented a game ♪ | ♪ 发明了一个游戏 ♪ |
[36:10] | ♪ It keeps ’em tame ♪ | ♪ 它使他们驯服 ♪ |
[36:11] | ♪ and that’s how I stay on top ♪ | ♪ 这就是为什么我高高在上 ♪ |
[36:13] | ♪ I give the people what they want… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[36:17] | ♪ And what they want’s a little… ♪ | ♪ 他们想要的是一点点 ♪ |
[36:20] | ♪ shocking ♪ | ♪ 惊吓 ♪ |
[36:21] | ♪ The bigger the beast the messier ♪ | ♪ 愈大的怪物 愈乱的 ♪ |
[36:23] | ♪ the feast, but much to their delight ♪ | ♪ 盛宴 但却令他们无比欢欣 ♪ |
[36:25] | ♪ I give the people what they want ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[36:27] | ♪ And what they want’s a fight ♪ | ♪ 他们想要的就是一场拼杀 ♪ |
[36:29] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[36:30] | Anyone knows what’s going on? | 有人知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[36:32] | He really likes to hear himself sing. | 他真的很喜欢听自己唱歌 |
[36:34] | Yeah, but he has talent. | 是啊 但他很有天赋 |
[36:35] | Voice of an angel. | 天使的声音 |
[36:37] | But the heart of a devil! | 魔鬼的心 |
[36:39] | ♪ See the way ♪ | ♪ 看见没 ♪ |
[36:40] | ♪ The screaming hordes demand it ♪ | ♪ 尖叫的人群想要一场拼杀 ♪ |
[36:43] | ♪ This spectacle says I’ve got your back, | ♪ 这场面在说我支持你 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ I’m the savior ♪ | ♪ 我是救世主 ♪ |
[36:47] | ♪ I lied and said I caught you all red-handed ♪ | ♪ 我撒谎说我当场抓住了你们 ♪ |
[36:51] | ♪ Doing something very bad ♪ | ♪ 做了非常糟糕的事 ♪ |
[36:54] | ♪ I then sheltered them from evil ♪ | ♪ 我保护他们远离邪恶 ♪ |
[36:58] | ♪ Like my daddy and my daddy’s daddy, ♪ | ♪ 就像我的爸爸和爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪ |
[37:00] | ♪ they think I’m the best ♪ | ♪ 他们认为我是最棒的 ♪ |
[37:02] | ♪ Nothing here is even illegal ♪ | ♪ 在这里 可以为所欲为 ♪ |
[37:06] | ♪ They’re entertained ♪ | ♪ 他们都很愉快 ♪ |
[37:07] | ♪ no one complains ♪ | ♪ 没有人抱怨 ♪ |
[37:08] | ♪ And it keeps me in St-Laurent ♪ | ♪ 它让我保持着神圣的地位 ♪ |
[37:10] | ♪ I give the people what they want ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[37:14] | ♪ And what they want ♪ | ♪ 而他们想要的 ♪ |
[37:15] | ♪ is to feel safe here ♪ | ♪ 就是在这里的安全感 ♪ |
[37:18] | ♪ I keep my crown ♪ | ♪ 我就可以保住王冠 ♪ |
[37:19] | ♪ and make daddy proud ♪ | ♪ 让爸爸为我骄傲 ♪ |
[37:19] | ♪ As long as I provide ♪ | ♪ 只要我一直提供 ♪ |
[37:22] | ♪ I give the people what they want and they… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 他们想要♪ |
[37:25] | ♪ Want you… ♪ | ♪ 想要你 ♪ |
[37:28] | ♪ To die… ♪ | ♪ 去死 ♪ |
[37:30] | Buh-bye! | 拜拜 |
[37:38] | Thanks for the jacket, Del. | 德尔 谢谢你的夹克 |
[37:39] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[37:40] | Can’t have you turned into a Popsicle out here, now can we? | 不能让你冻成一根冰棒呀 对吧 |
[37:44] | So do you know where we are? | 你知道我们现在在哪吗 |
[37:46] | Better if we don’t say. | 最好别说出来 |
[37:47] | Place is hush-hush, no habla. | 这个地方非常安静 没有喧闹 |
[37:50] | On the down-low. | 这里很低调 |
[37:51] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[37:52] | You are so odd. | 你真奇怪 |
[37:53] | Just tell me this. | 告诉我吧 |
[37:55] | How are we gonna get back to finding Charlie? | 我们怎么回去找查理 |
[37:57] | I told you, I have contacts everywhere. | 我告诉过你 我到处都有关系 |
[38:00] | One of them happens to be the world’s greatest secret agent. | 其中一个恰好是世界上最厉害的特工 |
[38:05] | Nice hat. | 帽子不错 |
[38:07] | His name is Rex Dasher. | 他叫雷克斯·达舍 |
[38:09] | And you’re sure he’ll help us? | 你确定他会帮我们 |
[38:10] | I let him crash in Del’s Belle once | 我允许他在我的爱车里待过一次 |
[38:12] | when everyone wanted him dead, | 当时大家都希望他死 |
[38:14] | so he owes me… big-time! | 所以他欠我 一个大人情 |
[38:16] | Okay, let’s find this Rex Dancer. | 那我们来找这位雷克斯·丹舍吧 |
[38:18] | Dasher. | 是达舍 |
[38:19] | And you don’t find him, he finds you. | 而且你不用找他 是他找你 |
[38:22] | Huh? Rex is brilliant, suave, fun at parties. | 雷克斯才华横溢 精明 幽默风趣 |
[38:25] | Fosters abandoned dogs. | 收养被遗弃的狗狗 |
[38:27] | A master of disguise. | 还是个伪装界的大师 |
[38:29] | Oh, and did I mention… roguishly handsome? | 我有提过 他是痞帅型的吗 |
[38:33] | Surprise. Rex Dasher. | 惊不惊喜 我就是雷克斯·达舍 |
[38:35] | ♪ Rex Dasher! ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[38:37] | At your service. | 乐意效劳 |
[38:39] | I love that trick! Never gets old. | 我喜欢这个把戏 从来不会腻 |
[38:42] | Word of advice: in this town, | 给你个忠告 在这个小镇上 |
[38:44] | nothing is what it seems. | 人人都不可貌相 |
[38:46] | – Wait. Wh… – Hush. | -等等 -安静 |
[38:47] | My enemies have eyes and ears everywhere. | 我的敌人无处不在 |
[38:49] | This way! | 跟上 |
[38:52] | ♪ Rex Dasher! ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[38:54] | After me! | 跟上我 |
[38:59] | Nope. This… this one’s just garbage. | 不是这个 这 这只是个垃圾桶 |
[39:04] | ♪ Man with the plan incognito ♪ | ♪ 计划周密 ♪ |
[39:08] | ♪ He could out-sting a mosquito ♪ | ♪ 心细如发 ♪ |
[39:11] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[39:13] | ♪ So dreamy ♪ | ♪ 梦中情人 ♪ |
[39:15] | ♪ He’s probably right behind you ♪♪ | ♪ 也许就在你身后 ♪ |
[39:17] | So your brother’s missing. | 你弟弟失踪了 |
[39:19] | 速度提升 飞行模式 水中模式 最高机密 | |
[39:19] | Truth is, he’s not the first. | 事实上 他不是第一个失踪的 |
[39:20] | 机密文件 失踪人口 | |
[39:21] | Over the last several months, | 过去几个月里 |
[39:23] | a number of citizens from different lands | 许多来自不同地区的公民 |
[39:25] | have vanished into thin air. | 都消失得无影无踪 |
[39:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:27] | Do you think it’s the same people who took my brother? | 你认为是同一个人带走了我弟弟吗 |
[39:29] | I’m 100% almost sure. | 我几乎百分之百确定 |
[39:34] | We’re heading into dangerous territory, | 我们正在进入危险地带 |
[39:37] | both with the villains and your feelings for me. | 既有恶棍 也有你对我的感情 |
[39:41] | Don’t deny it. | 别否认 |
[39:42] | I’m a human lie detector. | 我是个人肉测谎仪 |
[39:48] | A flower shop? | 一家花店 |
[39:50] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[39:51] | Once you look past the roses and carnations, | 当你透过玫瑰和康乃馨 |
[39:52] | you’ll find the headquarters for | 你会看到 |
[39:54] | a top-secret organization known as SKULL. | 一个叫做骷髅会的秘密组织的总部 |
[39:58] | The Secret Killers Union of Lethal Lemurs. | 全称是秘密杀手联盟的致命狐猴 |
[40:00] | The name kind of falls apart at the end, | 名字后半段有些崩了 |
[40:03] | but they liked the sound of SKULL | 但他们喜欢骷髅会的读法 |
[40:05] | and hoped people wouldn’t wonder what it stands for. | 并希望别人不要疑问它代表什么 |
[40:07] | We get to the top floor, | 我们先到达顶楼 |
[40:09] | we access their satellite surveillance system. | 进入他们的卫星监视系统 |
[40:11] | From there, we’ll check yesterday’s feed, | 在那里 我们查看昨天的录像 |
[40:13] | and get a visual on where that wagon took your brother. | 看看那辆马车把你弟弟带到哪里去了 |
[40:16] | Like it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:17] | Good plan. | 不错的计划 |
[40:19] | And it sounds easy. | 听起来很简单 |
[40:20] | Right, Rex? | 是吧 雷克斯 |
[40:20] | I mean, there’s no chance of death or anything, right? | 我是说 我们没有生命危险吧 |
[40:23] | Well, aside from the multiple levels of security, | 先不说他们层层的安全系统 |
[40:26] | unique daily access codes | 更不提独特的每日进入密码 |
[40:28] | and a laser retina scan, | 和激光视网膜扫描仪 |
[40:30] | it should be quite fun! | 除此之外 应该会很有趣 |
[40:31] | Oh, great. | 那真棒 |
[40:32] | When do we start? | 我们什么时候开始 |
[40:34] | We already have. | 我们已经开始了 |
[40:37] | Dr. Greta Grim. | 格雷塔·格里姆博士 |
[40:38] | Tenacious, brilliant, icy, | 固执 杰出 冷酷 |
[40:41] | with only one weakness: | 只有一个弱点 |
[40:43] | spicy breakfast burritos. | 那就是喜欢辣的墨西哥卷早餐 |
[40:46] | She, and only she, has full access | 她 而且只有她 有完全的权限 |
[40:50] | and can move freely throughout the facility. | 可以在整个设施内自由活动 |
[40:56] | Upon entrance into the secret corridor, | 一旦进入秘密走廊 |
[40:58] | she is escorted by her two most trusted lieutenants. | 她由两个最可信的助理陪护 |
[41:01] | Then she is given the access code to the computer mainframe. | 她会拿到进入计算机主机的密码 |
[41:05] | Remember, the key to impersonating Dr. Grim | 记住 模仿格里姆博士的关键是 |
[41:08] | is her confidence. | 她的自信 |
[41:09] | She is unwavering. | 她是不可动摇的 |
[41:12] | Dr. Grim, wait! | 格里姆博士 等一下 |
[41:15] | We need your expert advice. | 我们需要你的专业意见 |
[41:18] | not now. | 现在不行 |
[41:21] | Very busy with the, uh… | 我现在忙着弄那个 额 |
[41:23] | …secret doomsday robot submarine thingy… | 神秘世界末日机器人潜艇玩意儿 |
[41:27] | Oh, no need. | 那已经没必要了 |
[41:29] | The Secret Doomsday Robot Submarine Thingy | 秘密世界末日机器人潜艇玩意儿 |
[41:31] | has already launched. | 已经发射了 |
[41:33] | Wait. Really? | 等等 真的吗 |
[41:34] | Indeed. | 当然 |
[41:35] | Now we need | 现在我们需要 |
[41:36] | your expertise with freeze-ray laser cannon. | 你在冷冻激光炮方面的专业知识 |
[41:44] | Try adding more… | 要不试着多加 |
[41:46] | …ice? | 冰 |
[41:50] | Oh! Oh! Yes, yes, yes! | 耶 耶 耶 |
[41:51] | – Why didn’t we think of that? – Brilliant! | -我们怎么没想到呢 -真聪明 |
[41:55] | Good show, my dear. | 好样的 亲爱的 |
[41:56] | That was close. | 刚才差点露馅 |
[41:57] | Okay, Del, how are those burritos coming? | 德尔 那些墨西哥卷怎么样了 |
[42:00] | People, you can’t rush delicious. | 听好 美食是不能催滴 |
[42:02] | Del, listen to me. | 德尔 听我说 |
[42:03] | Dr. Grim must eat a burrito. | 格里姆博士必须吃到一个墨西哥卷 |
[42:05] | Otherwise, | 否则 |
[42:06] | Marla’s cover will be completely blown. | 玛拉的伪装就会被彻底揭穿 |
[42:08] | I see her! | 我看到她了 |
[42:09] | Uh… she’s in my sights! | 她 她在我的视线里 |
[42:10] | Oh, I hope your intel’s right | 雷克斯 我希望你的情报是对的 |
[42:12] | about her loving these things, Rex! | 她会喜欢这些东西 |
[42:13] | Huh. My intel’s always right. | 我的情报总是对的 |
[42:16] | Now, lay out the free samples, | 现在 把免费墨西哥卷摆出来 |
[42:18] | and dose them with the sleep serum I gave you. | 往里面加入我给你的安眠血清 |
[42:21] | I’m on it! | 我在做了 |
[42:22] | It’s sleepy time for Dr. Grim. | 格里姆医生 你的睡觉时间到了 |
[42:28] | I can’t open it. | 我打不开这个瓶子 |
[42:37] | Open, open, open! | 快开 快开 快开 |
[42:42] | Ooh. Spicy burritos! For free? | 辣的墨西哥卷 还免费 |
[42:46] | Delicious. | 好吃 |
[42:48] | Okay, Rex, I’m at the retina scanner. | 雷克斯 我在视网膜扫描仪前 |
[42:50] | Tell me that firewall is down, | 告诉我防火墙是坏的 |
[42:52] | or there’s no way I’m getting in. | 不然我肯定进不去 |
[42:54] | Just a moment. | 马上了 |
[43:07] | Huh. Please hurry! | 麻烦你快点 |
[43:11] | Guard! | 守卫 |
[43:13] | There’s emergency on level 1! | 1楼有紧急情况 |
[43:14] | Report there immediately! | 立即去那里报告 |
[43:16] | Oh, I’m just an intern! | 我只是个实习生啊 |
[43:18] | I’ll take that. | 我来接手 |
[43:20] | Don’t hurry back. | 可别急着回来哦 |
[43:37] | Retinal scan offline. | 视网膜扫描仪已离线 |
[43:44] | Walk me through this, Rex. | 雷克斯 告诉我怎么做 |
[43:45] | First, log in with the access codes from the lieutenant. | 首先 用助理给的密码登陆 |
[43:48] | Then we’ll get you to that satellite footage. | 之后我们会让你看到卫星录像 |
[44:05] | Okay. Got it! | 好 拿到了 |
[44:13] | Come on, come on! | 快点 快点 |
[44:15] | Hi. Come on! | 嗨 快啊 |
[44:19] | Dr. Grim! More ice! | 格里姆博士 好多好多的冰呀 |
[44:21] | Almost there. C’mon! | 马上就成功了 快啊 |
[44:24] | Faster, faster! | 快一点 快一点 |
[44:27] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[44:30] | Impostor. | 冒牌货 |
[44:32] | Oh! I’m not the impostor! She is! | 我才不是冒牌货 她才是 |
[44:41] | Ridiculous. | 荒唐 |
[44:42] | She does not have… mustache. | 她没有 胡子 |
[44:47] | You shouldn’t have broken in here. | 你不应该闯入这里 |
[44:49] | Now we’re going to have to torture you. So sorry. | 现在我们得折磨一下你了 抱歉 |
[44:53] | Take her to… the dentist chair. | 带她到 牙医椅上 |
[44:56] | What?! No! Wait, please! | 什么 不 请等一下 |
[45:00] | Oh! Rex?! | 雷克斯 |
[45:02] | ♪ Rex Dasher! ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[45:04] | It’s okay to be excited to see me. You’re only human. | 见到我激动点也没关系 你也是人 |
[45:08] | – There they are! Stop! – Head for the hallway! | -他们在那儿 停下 -到走廊去 |
[45:10] | The lighting in here really brings out my eyes! | 这儿的灯光真让我觉得刺眼 |
[45:16] | Oh! I can take seven or eight. | 我能干掉七八个人 |
[45:18] | Any chance you can take the rest? | 你能处理剩下的吗 |
[45:21] | I have a feeling we’ll be giving them… | 我感觉我们能让他们 |
[45:23] | …the cold shoulder. | 碰一鼻子灰 |
[45:25] | You’re not allowed in there! Ha! | 你们不准呆在那儿 |
[45:35] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[45:42] | Shocks away! | 别害怕 |
[45:45] | That was terrifying, but also kind of exhilarating. | 刚才太吓人了 但又激动人心 |
[45:49] | Wait! Del! What happened?! | 等等 德尔 发生了什么 |
[45:51] | Ten of them attacked me, poured… | 十个人袭击了我 把 |
[45:52] | poured the serum down my throat, | 把药水往我喉咙里灌 |
[45:54] | and they ate all the burritos | 之后他们把墨西哥卷饼都吃光了 |
[45:55] | ’cause they were good, obviously. | 显然是因为太好吃了 |
[45:57] | And then… Wait. Did we get the footage? | 然后 等等 我们拿到监控录像了吗 |
[45:59] | Unfortunately, no. Don’t fret, Marla. | 很可惜 没有 别担心 玛拉 |
[46:02] | Perhaps being a secret agent is just not your forte. | 可能扮演特工不是你的强项 |
[46:06] | Yeah. Totally. Except… | 是啊 当然了 不过 |
[46:09] | ♪ Marla Brenner! ♪ | ♪ 玛拉·布伦纳 ♪ |
[46:11] | In this town, nothing is what it seems. | 在这个小镇 人人都不可貌相 |
[46:15] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[46:16] | Guys, we got company! | 朋友们 他们追来了 |
[46:20] | Hold on! | 撑住啊 |
[46:27] | Leave it to me! Here, take this. | 让我来处理 来 拿着 |
[46:29] | And best of luck finding your brother. | 祝你找到你弟弟 |
[46:36] | – Wait! Rex! – I know! You love me! | -等等 雷克斯 -我知道你爱我 |
[46:40] | You don’t need to say it with words. | 你不用说出来 |
[46:42] | You’re already saying it with your eyes. | 你的眼神已经告诉我了 |
[46:45] | Um… I was just gonna say you forgot your sunglasses. | 呃 我只想说你落下了墨镜 |
[46:49] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[46:50] | ♪ So handsome ♪ | ♪ 玉树临风 ♪ |
[46:52] | ♪ He’s coming to your rescue ♪ | ♪ 他来拯救你于险境 ♪ |
[46:55] | ♪ Rex Dasher So handsome ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 英俊潇洒 ♪ |
[47:02] | Whoa! Step on it, Del! | 踩油门 德尔 |
[47:04] | I love that trick! | 我喜欢那个把戏 |
[47:13] | ♪ Rex Dasher! ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[47:16] | Bravo, Mr. Dasher. | 干得好 达舍先生 |
[47:18] | Well, hello, ladies. | 你好啊 女士们 |
[47:21] | I didn’t realize I had an audience. | 我没想到我还有观众 |
[47:26] | Ah. Perfect! | 完美 |
[47:27] | Shaken, not stir… | 摇晃一下 不是搅拌 |
[47:33] | Ha. Emperor Maximus, | 马克西姆斯国王 |
[47:36] | we have captured Dasher and are returning to the palace. | 我们抓住了达舍 正要赶回宫殿 |
[47:39] | Nicely done. | 干得好 |
[47:51] | Ooh! Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom! | 厕所 厕所 厕所 |
[47:54] | Where are you?! | 在哪儿啊 |
[48:03] | No, no, no! There has to be a mistake! | 不 不 不 这一定出错了 |
[48:06] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[48:07] | So here’s the wagon, and here’s us. | 这是那辆货车 这是我们 |
[48:10] | And then…Poof…The wagon’s just…gone? | 然后 那辆货车就 消失了 |
[48:12] | How can that be? I’ve watched it a thousand times! | 这怎么可能 我都看了上千遍了 |
[48:17] | How can you be eating at a time like this? | 这时候你怎么还吃得下东西 |
[48:20] | Whipping up those spicy burritos | 吃光那些辣墨西哥卷饼 |
[48:21] | must’ve stirred something in me. | 肯定唤起了我的食欲 |
[48:23] | Oh, I don’t get it! | 我搞不懂了 |
[48:25] | A wagon can’t just vanish into thin air. | 一辆货车不能就这样凭空消失 |
[48:27] | C’mon, you’re no use to your baby bro | 吃点吧 你要是饿死了 |
[48:30] | if you die of starvation, hmm…? | 就帮不了你弟弟了 |
[48:33] | It must’ve gone somewhere, but where? | 它肯定去了什么地方 但是在哪儿呢 |
[48:38] | Look, sorry if I seem on edge, it’s just… | 抱歉我现在神经紧张 只是 |
[48:42] | Charlie’s out there, somewhere, all alone. | 查理还不知道在什么地方 孤助无援 |
[48:48] | I’m supposed to be there for him and… | 我应该和他在一起的 |
[48:50] | …I haven’t been. | 但是我没做到 |
[48:56] | “Hello.” What’s that, Mr. Meatball? | 你好啊 看这是什么 肉丸先生 |
[48:58] | “I wanna meet Marla.” | 我想见玛拉 |
[49:00] | Oh, the meatball wants to meet Marla. | 这个肉丸想见玛拉 |
[49:03] | Come on, come on. | 来呀 来呀 |
[49:12] | These are really good. | 这个真的很好吃 |
[49:14] | Eh. Made ’em from scratch. Mm! | 全是我自己做的 |
[49:16] | You’re really talented, Del. | 你真有才 德尔 |
[49:18] | Ever think about cooking for a living? | 你没想过用厨艺谋生吗 |
[49:20] | I’m not that good. I mean, I’m good. | 我没那么好 我是说 只是还行 |
[49:23] | I’ve been told I could model, too. | 还有人说我也能干模特 |
[49:25] | But, you know, I just cook… | 但是 我只做 |
[49:27] | …what tastes great to me, which is pretty much everything, | 几乎所有东西对我来说都很好吃 |
[49:31] | which probably interfered with my modeling. | 这可能和做模特冲突 |
[49:33] | Oh! Alright, here we are. | 好了 加完了 |
[49:36] | We’re refueled, I’m refueled. We should go. | 加完油了 我也补充完能量了 我们走吧 |
[49:38] | But we don’t know where to go! | 但是我们不知道去哪儿 |
[49:41] | There’s gotta be something in this footage. | 录像里肯定有线索 |
[49:42] | Wait! Stop! Let me see that. | 等等 停 让我看看 |
[49:45] | – What is it? – Hold on. Uh, back, back. Zoom in. | -怎么了 -等一下 往回倒 放大 |
[49:49] | There! | 看这儿 |
[49:51] | Is that what made them disappear? I don’t know. | 就是这个东西让他们消失了 我不知道 |
[49:52] | – But I sure recognize this! – What is that? | -但是我认识这个 -这是什么东西 |
[49:55] | Not a what. It’s a who! | 不是什么东西 是什么人 |
[49:58] | And I know exactly where we need to go now! | 现在我非常清楚我们要去哪儿了 |
[50:01] | Ah… come on! Let’s mo-ti-vate! | 来呀 让我们打起精神 |
[50:05] | – Wait. Del? – What? | -等一下 德尔 -怎么了 |
[50:07] | Uh, just… thanks for everything so far. | 就是 感谢你提供的所有帮助 |
[50:11] | Hey, I should be thanking you. | 我应该谢谢你 |
[50:13] | After all, your bag of Viking coins | 毕竟 你那一袋维京金币 |
[50:16] | is really gonna save my bacon. | 能救我于水火之中 |
[50:18] | Big time! | 帮我大忙啦 |
[50:21] | We’re coming for ya, lil’ bro! | 我们来找你了 小弟弟 |
[50:25] | I hope you’re doing better than I am, Marla. | 玛拉 我希望你处境比我好些 |
[50:36] | Uh! Uh… Repulsive! | 真恶心 |
[50:39] | I will not spend another nanosecond with this lower life form. | 我一秒也不想再和这种低等人待在一起了 |
[50:42] | Arrogant talk coming from a gutless bounty hunter! | 没胆的赏金猎人也敢这么傲慢 |
[50:52] | Stow ye tempers. | 收收你的脾气 |
[50:55] | There be a common enemy facing all of us, | 我们要面对共同的敌人 |
[50:58] | that horrible beastie! | 那些可怕的野兽 |
[51:01] | Look around, will ya? | 大家互相看看 |
[51:02] | There’s a reason we were all captured. | 我们被抓来是有原因的 |
[51:05] | We’re the toughest of the tough, the baddest of the lot. | 我们都是最强悍 最凶残的那类人 |
[51:10] | And there be strength in numbers. | 团结起来会有更大的力量 |
[51:14] | Oh, I hate to say it, but the pirate’s right. | 我不想承认 但是海盗说的对 |
[51:18] | We can survive together. | 我们可以一起度过难关 |
[51:20] | After all, who among us hasn’t spit in death’s face | 毕竟 我们都是身经百战 |
[51:23] | 100 times in just the last month and lived to tell about it?! | 还能幸免于难的人 |
[51:30] | Oh… yeah! | 没错 |
[51:35] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[51:43] | Aye, no time to waste. | 不能浪费时间了 |
[51:46] | There be some escaping to do. | 我们还要商讨越狱大计 |
[51:54] | Ah, yes, city of the future. | 对 未来城 |
[51:57] | Take it all in, Marla! | 好好欣赏吧 玛拉 |
[51:58] | – This is amazing! – Ha-ha! | -太奇妙了 -哈哈 |
[52:00] | Pretty wonderful, right? Am I right? I’m right. | 非常不错吧 我说的对吗 我是对的 |
[52:03] | Alright, let’s do this! | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[52:05] | Whoa. Hey, good to see you! | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[52:08] | Wow, your head looks thinner. | 你头发更稀疏了 |
[52:10] | Hey, keep it close. This shouldn’t take long. | 看紧点 我们马上就好 |
[52:13] | – Whoa! This is so cool. – Marla, Marla. | -哇 太酷了 -玛拉 玛拉 |
[52:16] | Hey, uh, they don’t like that. Pfft! | 他们不喜欢你这么做 |
[52:20] | It’s like one of those stress balls. | 这像那种发泄球似的 |
[52:22] | Someone gave me one once. It didn’t help. | 之前有人送过我 不过没什么用 |
[52:27] | A club? | 酒吧 |
[52:29] | Hey, careful, you might be having a good time. | 别乱说 你可能会度过一段美好时光 |
[52:31] | Hey! Hi! What’s going on? | 嘿 嗨 这是怎么回事 |
[52:34] | I’m not really in the mood to dance right now. | 我现在没心情跳舞 |
[52:36] | We’re here to see Glinara! | 我们是来见格林娜拉的 |
[52:38] | What?! Glinara?! | 什么 格林娜拉 |
[52:40] | This is her club, but… but it’s all a front. | 这是她的酒吧 但这只是明面上 |
[52:43] | She’s got her hands in everything illegal, | 她涉足于所有非法勾当 |
[52:46] | including black-market tech. | 包括黑市科技 |
[52:49] | – Come on. – O-okay. | -来吧 -好 好吧 |
[52:52] | I just didn’t realize we were seeing her so soon. | 我只是没想到我们这么快就要见她了 |
[52:54] | Relax, Marla. | 放轻松 玛拉 |
[52:56] | Ha-ha! What’s up? | 哈哈 你们还好吗 |
[53:00] | Tell the boss Del’s here to see her. | 告诉你老板 德尔来见她了 |
[53:03] | I have her money. | 我来还钱了 |
[53:07] | I got a Del down here askin’ to see Miss G. | 这里有个叫德尔的想要见G小姐 |
[53:09] | No, not Adele. | 不 不是阿黛尔 |
[53:11] | – That’d be awesome. – But what if… | -是的话就好了 -可如果 |
[53:12] | No, just Del. Yeah, yeah. | 不 就德尔 对 没错 |
[53:13] | What if we don’t have enough? | 如果钱不够怎么办 |
[53:14] | What are you talking about? Trust me. | 你在瞎说什么 相信我 |
[53:16] | You have enough gold in that bag to pay off my debt | 你包里的金币足够付清我的欠款 |
[53:20] | and buy the info we need about Charlie. | 并且买到关于查理下落的情报 |
[53:23] | Because if you didn’t, | 因为如果你的钱不够 |
[53:24] | we wouldn’t get outta here alive. | 我们就不能活着出去了 |
[53:26] | Huh. Del! | 德尔 |
[53:28] | She’s ready. Let’s go. | 她准备好了 我们走 |
[53:30] | – You see? – Uh… Del? | -你懂了吗 -呃 德尔 |
[53:33] | I really think we should talk about this first. | 我真的觉得我们应该先商量一下 |
[53:35] | Will you stop worrying? We’re perfectly safe. | 你能别担心了吗 我们非常安全 |
[53:38] | Deep down, Glinara is a completely delightful… | 本质上 格林娜拉是个非常使人愉快的 |
[53:43] | Oh, my… Oh. | 啊 我的 |
[53:45] | I want umbrellas in my drinks! | 我的饮料里要插上小伞 |
[53:46] | Hey, are you alright? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[53:49] | Here, let me help you up. | 来 我扶你起来 |
[53:52] | Oh, poor little robot. | 哦 可怜的小机器人 |
[53:54] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事了 |
[53:56] | We’re not gonna hurt you. We’re not scary. I promise. | 我们不会伤害你 不要害怕 我保证 |
[53:59] | Dude! You took quite a spill. You okay? | 伙计 你身上洒了不少 你还好吗 |
[54:03] | Del! Get up here already! | 德尔 快给我上来 |
[54:06] | Gotta go, gotta go! | 得走了 得走了 |
[54:08] | Delightful, huh? | 她使人愉快 是吗 |
[54:10] | There she is, my Glinara! Look at you! | 她在这儿 我的格林娜拉 瞧瞧你 |
[54:14] | Give me a couple coins. I’m gonna need ’em. | 给我几枚金币 我要用 |
[54:16] | Oh, um… here. | 哦 拿着 |
[54:18] | You look amazing! | 你看起来棒极了 |
[54:20] | I mean, just as radiant as ever. | 我是说一如既往的容光焕发 |
[54:23] | can the sweet talk, Del. | 少来甜言蜜语 德尔 |
[54:25] | You know I always glow during molting season. | 你知道我在蜕皮季总是容光焕发 |
[54:29] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[54:30] | A little tight. | 有点紧 |
[54:32] | I’m… I’m Marla. | 我是玛拉 |
[54:34] | Oh, you thought I cared? You’re hilarious! | 你以为我在乎 你太搞笑了 |
[54:37] | Now, where’s my money, Del? | 我的钱呢 德尔 |
[54:40] | Please don’t make me do something I don’t want to do. | 可不要逼我做我不想做的事 |
[54:43] | Relax! You’re gonna get back double what I owe you. | 冷静 你会拿回我欠你的双倍 |
[54:48] | So shiny! | 好闪耀 |
[54:51] | Oh, my little Viking gold. Who loves you more than I do? | 我的小维京金币 最爱你了 |
[54:54] | – Double? Okay. – Uh, Del? | -双倍吗 成交 -德尔 |
[54:57] | Glinny, I just need some help. | 格林 我只是需要一些帮助 |
[54:59] | I saw your logo | 我在一个高科技的瞬间消失的玩意上 |
[55:00] | on some high-tech, disappearing-gizmo thing. | 看到了你的标志 |
[55:03] | A disappearing… | 瞬间消失 |
[55:06] | Why would I tell you about illegal cloaking devices? | 我为什么要告诉你非法的隐形装置 |
[55:10] | If I knew, which of course I don’t. | 如果我知道的话 当然我不知道 |
[55:12] | What’s that behind your ear? | 你耳朵后面是什么 |
[55:20] | Del! You, rascal, you! | 德尔 你流氓 你 |
[55:23] | Robotitron, get over here! | 机器人战士 过来 |
[55:27] | Show me the black-market files. | 给我看看黑市的文件 |
[55:33] | Oh, yes, looks like I did sell cloaking devices. Who knew? | 对 我确实卖过隐形装置 谁知道呢 |
[55:37] | Oh, Maximus… | 马克西姆斯 |
[55:40] | You mean Emperor Maximus? | 你是说马克西姆斯皇帝吗 |
[55:44] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[55:44] | Oh, Emperor Maximus | 马克西姆斯皇帝 |
[55:46] | is the supreme ruler of Constantinopolis | 是君士坦丁堡的最高统治者 |
[55:48] | and my number-one client. | 也是我的头号大客户 |
[55:50] | Well, your client has my brother, | 你的大客户抓了我弟弟 |
[55:52] | and we’re going to get him back! | 我们要把他救回来 |
[55:54] | Oh, cupcake, if Maximus has your brother, | 亲爱的 如果马克西姆斯抓了你弟弟 |
[55:56] | that means he’s fighting in the coliseum tomorrow night! | 那就是说他明晚要在竞技场决斗 |
[56:00] | Fighting? Tomorrow?! Del, we need to go now! | 决斗 明天 德尔我们现在就得走 |
[56:04] | Forget something? The rest of my money?! | 忘了什么吧 我剩下的钱呢 |
[56:07] | Okay, okay. Easy, easy. | 好的 好的 冷静 冷静 |
[56:09] | I’m a man of my word. | 我是个言而有信的人 |
[56:11] | Marla, the rest of the gold coins if you will. | 玛拉如果你愿意把剩下的金币也给我 |
[56:14] | Um, yeah, about that… | 这个嘛 |
[56:17] | We should’ve really discussed this. | 我们应该好好讨论一下的 |
[56:19] | Marla? Stop messing around. Let go. | 玛拉 别闹了 放手 |
[56:22] | You let go! | 你放手 |
[56:24] | – You don’t want to do this! – Oh, yes, I do. I really do! | -你不想这么做 -我想 我真的想 |
[56:27] | No, you… don’t! | 不 你不想 |
[56:30] | What the heck is… What the heck is this?! | 这是 这是什么鬼东西 |
[56:34] | Is this a spoon?! Where’s… where’s the money? | 这是勺子吗 钱 钱在哪 |
[56:37] | Del, I’m so sorry, | 德尔 对不起 |
[56:38] | but… I never had the money. | 但是我从来没有那么多钱 |
[56:40] | Marla, you… you lied to me? | 玛拉 你 你骗我 |
[56:44] | I had to do everything I could to save my brother. Even lie! | 我必须尽全力去救我的弟弟 不惜撒谎 |
[56:47] | I was gonna tell you. I’m… I’m sorry! | 我本来想告诉你的 我 我很抱歉 |
[56:51] | Guess you got taken for a ride, Del. | 看来你被骗了 德尔 |
[56:55] | And since you don’t have my money, | 既然你还不上我的钱 |
[56:58] | it looks like this is your last stop! | 看来这是你的最后一站了 |
[57:01] | Uh, Glinara? Please! Hey, c’mon. We can work something out. | 格林娜拉 拜托 我们可以想想办法 |
[57:04] | He has nothing to do with this! | 他和这件事没有关系 |
[57:06] | He was just helping me! Please! | 他只是在帮我 求你了 |
[57:08] | If I were you, and I’m glad I’m not, | 如果我是你的话 我很高兴我不是 |
[57:11] | I’d worry less about your brother | 我会少担心你弟弟 |
[57:12] | and more about what I’m gonna do to the two of you. | 多担心我会怎么对付你们两个 |
[57:23] | Toss me the janglers. | 把绳子扔给我 |
[57:29] | The keys. Toss me the keys. | 钥匙 把钥匙扔给我 |
[57:34] | Thank ye. | 谢谢 |
[57:38] | – Uh… are they gonna be okay? – Don’t worry. | -他们没事吧 -别担心 |
[57:41] | They’ll wake up in… 12 to 48 hours. | 他们会在12到48小时内醒过来 |
[57:45] | C’mon! C’mon! Hurry now! | 来吧 跟上 快点 |
[57:47] | Keep it down! | 小声点 |
[57:55] | Now’s our chance! | 机会来了 |
[57:57] | Ook, you’re up. | 该你上了 |
[57:58] | Show us where the fishies swim! | 让我们看看鱼 |
[58:00] | Well, now that’s cute. But no. | 真可爱 但不对 |
[58:04] | Not how do fishies swim, where do fishies swim! | 不是鱼怎么游泳 是鱼在哪游泳 |
[58:09] | – On with ye now! – Fishies! Me want fishies! | -现在开始吧 -鱼 我想要鱼 |
[58:12] | Look at him go! | 看他跑的 |
[58:14] | Follow that hairy beast! | 跟着那头毛茸茸的野兽 |
[58:21] | – Fishies! – Oh, good job. | -鱼 -干得漂亮 |
[58:24] | Me want fishies! | 我想要鱼 |
[58:26] | Okay! | 好 |
[58:27] | Which boat do we take? | 我们坐哪条船 |
[58:29] | Nah, we be escapin’ in style. | 我们要像模像样地逃出去 |
[58:33] | A real-life pirate ship! | 一艘真正的海盗船 |
[58:36] | Not just any pirate ship. | 不是普通的海盗船 |
[58:38] | Me own girl, the Thunderous Eel! | 我的女孩 雷鳗 |
[58:44] | ♪ No, I’m not the scoundrel I appear to be ♪ | ♪ 我外表像流氓 内心不是那样 ♪ |
[58:48] | ♪ I’m just a sailor an occasional thief ♪ | ♪ 我只是个水手 偶尔也偷东西 ♪ |
[58:52] | ♪ I’m the finest of captains that ever be ♪ | ♪ 自从有史以来 我是最棒船长 ♪ |
[58:55] | ♪ The open sea ♪ | ♪ 公海啊 ♪ |
[58:58] | ♪ She’s callin’ me… ♪ | ♪ 她在召唤我 ♪ |
[59:05] | Bad | 糟了 |
[59:07] | – Bloodbones! – More like crushed bones. | -血骨头 -成碎骨头了 |
[59:09] | Oh, no! Wake up! | 不 醒醒 |
[59:13] | Stop! | 停 |
[59:14] | We need to set sail. Now! | 我们得起航了 马上 |
[59:17] | Come on, Captain. Come on, wake up! | 快点 船长 快点 醒醒 |
[59:19] | Oh, it’s no use. He’s out cold! | 没用的 他昏过去了 |
[59:22] | Oh, no! What do we do?! Who’s gonna sail the ship?! | 不 我们该怎么办 谁来开船 |
[59:25] | – You! – Me? | -你 -我吗 |
[59:27] | Vikings are the most steadfast sailors in all the land! | 维京人是全世界最死忠的水手 |
[59:30] | You can sail us out of here, Viking! | 你可以带我们离开这里 维京人 |
[59:32] | Oh, uh, right. | 好吧 |
[59:35] | Get them! Hurry! | 抓住他们 快 |
[59:38] | We stand ready for your order, Captain Charles! | 我们等待您的命令 查尔斯船长 |
[59:42] | Hurry, Viking! | 快 维京人 |
[59:46] | You can do this, Charlie. Just think it through. | 你能做到的 查理 好好想想 |
[59:51] | It’s now or never, Captain! | 机不可失 船长 |
[59:53] | Um… okay! Let’s pull on, uh… | 好吧 我们拉 |
[59:56] | …that rope, that one and… that one! | 那根绳子 那根 还有 那根 |
[1:00:03] | Aye, aye, Captain! | 是 是 船长 |
[1:00:07] | Let’s cut and run! | 我们快跑吧 |
[1:00:15] | Yes! We’re moving! We did it! | 太好了 我们的船动了 我们成功了 |
[1:00:18] | Yes! It worked! | 棒 成功了 |
[1:00:21] | They’re getting away! Stop them! | 他们要跑了 拦住他们 |
[1:00:23] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:00:25] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[1:00:28] | We’re sailing! | 我们出海了 |
[1:00:29] | Yes, we are! | 我们出海了 |
[1:00:31] | Yeah! Good instinct, Viking! | 维京人 好强的直觉 |
[1:00:34] | If Marla could only see me now. | 要是玛拉能看到我现在的样子就好了 |
[1:00:43] | Oh, that almost worked. | 差点就成功了 |
[1:00:45] | Almost. | 差点 |
[1:00:50] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[1:00:52] | Del, I know what I did was wrong. | 德尔 我知道我做错了 |
[1:00:54] | How many times can I say I’m sorry? | 我要说多少次对不起 |
[1:00:57] | But we need to work together if we’re gonna get out of this. | 但如果我们想逃出去 就必须齐心协力 |
[1:00:59] | Is someone talking to me? | 有人在跟我说话吗 |
[1:01:01] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[1:01:02] | because I’ve blocked out all liars and traitors, | 因为我把所有的骗子和叛徒都屏蔽了 |
[1:01:04] | so I can’t hear anything from people that are jerks. | 所以我听不到那些混蛋说什么 |
[1:01:06] | Pipe down, you two! | 你们俩安静点 |
[1:01:07] | Now, where is the top destination for double-crossers this season? | 这个赛季双面间谍的首选目的地是哪里 |
[1:01:12] | Glinara! Slug Muffin! | 格林娜拉 蛞蝓松饼 |
[1:01:14] | The scorching desert of Pharaoh Dunes? | 法老沙丘灼热的沙漠 |
[1:01:17] | Ooh, you are gonna burn! | 你会被烧死了 |
[1:01:18] | Come on! No, no, no! Not there, not there! | 别这样 不不不 别去那 别去那 |
[1:01:21] | Or maybe the unforgiving, frigid terrain of Yeti Tundra! | 或者也许是那无情寒冷的雪人苔原地带 |
[1:01:24] | Oh, come on! No! | 别这样 不 |
[1:01:25] | Better yet… Oh! The volcanoes of Pompeii Plaza! | 更好的是 庞贝广场的火山 |
[1:01:29] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:01:32] | No, no! Come on, Glinara, please! | 不不 别这样 格林娜拉 求你了 |
[1:01:34] | If you have even one decent bone in your body, | 哪怕你还仅存一丝有尊严的脊梁 |
[1:01:36] | you can’t do this! | 你就不会这么做 |
[1:01:37] | I don’t have bones in my body, thank you very much. | 我没有脊梁 谢谢 |
[1:01:40] | No, no, no! Please! Glinara! | 不不不 求你了 格林娜拉 |
[1:01:42] | Buh-bye! | 再见 |
[1:01:45] | – Oh, I love this part! – Del! | -我最爱的部分 -德尔 |
[1:01:53] | You saved us, little guy! Thank you! | 你救了我们 小家伙 谢谢你 |
[1:01:55] | Oh, thank you, buddy! | 谢谢你 兄弟 |
[1:01:56] | Robotitron! How dare you?! | 机器人战士 好大的胆子 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, my. Oh, no, no. | 糟了 不好 |
[1:02:05] | Go! Hurry up! Get ’em! | 上 快点 抓住他们 |
[1:02:07] | Come on! Let’s go, boys! | 快点 我们走 |
[1:02:10] | Hold on! | 撑住 |
[1:02:12] | Changing channel, changing channel, changing. Changing. | 换频道 换频道 换 换 |
[1:02:15] | Sharks! | 鲨鱼 |
[1:02:17] | No, flowers! Flowers! | 不 花 要花 |
[1:02:19] | Go back to the flowers! | 换回去花那个频道 |
[1:02:21] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[1:02:41] | Oh… yes! Yes! We made it! | 好 棒 我们成功了 |
[1:02:44] | We’re alive! We’re alive! | 我们活着 我们活着 |
[1:02:46] | And now we know where Charlie is! | 我们现在知道查理在哪了 |
[1:02:49] | We still have a full day to get to him. | 我们还有一整天去找他 |
[1:02:51] | We can do this! | 我们能做到 |
[1:02:54] | Is that a fairytale castle?! | 那是个童话里的城堡吗 |
[1:02:57] | Yes! If we can find help at the castle, | 棒 如果我们能在城堡里获得帮助 |
[1:02:58] | then we can… | 那么我们就能 |
[1:02:59] | We?! I’m sorry, I… I keep hearing “we.” | 我们 抱歉 我一直听到我们 |
[1:03:03] | There is no we! | 没有我们了 |
[1:03:05] | Not anymore, Marla! | 我不会再帮你了 玛拉 |
[1:03:06] | This little adventure of ours is over! | 我们这个小探险结束了 |
[1:03:12] | – You lied to me! – Del, come on! | -你骗我 -德尔 别这样 |
[1:03:14] | Would you have helped me for no money?! | 不给钱你会帮我吗 |
[1:03:17] | Would I have helped you? How dare you? | 我会帮你吗 好大的胆子 |
[1:03:19] | Probably not. | 很可能不会 |
[1:03:21] | I probably wouldn’t have helped you. | 我很可能不会帮你 |
[1:03:23] | But… that’s not the point. | 但是 这不是重点 |
[1:03:29] | That is the point. | 这就是重点 |
[1:03:31] | I mean, is there anyone’s life you don’t ruin, Marla? | 我是说你毁掉了所有人的生活 玛拉 |
[1:03:37] | Good luck finding your brother! I really do mean that. | 祝你顺利找到你弟弟 我是认真的 |
[1:03:40] | Del! Del, wait! | 德尔 德尔 等等 |
[1:03:42] | But I also hope you don’t find me. | 但是我也希望你不要找到我 |
[1:03:44] | I can’t do this without you. Del! | 没有你我做不到 德尔 |
[1:03:47] | Del. Well, fine! | 德尔 好吧 |
[1:03:49] | If that’s the way you want it, Robotitron’s gonna help me… | 如果你想走就走吧 机器人战士会帮我 |
[1:03:55] | …find Charlie. | 找到查理 |
[1:03:57] | Well, look who it is! | 看看谁来了 |
[1:04:00] | My little rotten runaways. How’s that taste? | 我的逃跑坏人们 这滋味怎么样 |
[1:04:05] | I see you’re taking stock of your new accommodations. | 我看到你们在打量新住所 |
[1:04:09] | See what I did with the words? Alright, let’s go. | 明白我的话了吗 好 我们走 |
[1:04:11] | Where are the rose pedals?! | 玫瑰踏板在哪 |
[1:04:13] | -This is all my fault. -Ya think?! | -这都怪我 -你在胡思乱想什么 |
[1:04:16] | I just wanted an adventure, | 我只是想要一次冒险 |
[1:04:18] | to have some fun with my sister for once. | 和我姐姐玩一次 |
[1:04:21] | Marla. I don’t even know where she is. | 玛拉 我甚至不知道她在哪 |
[1:04:24] | I hope she’s not in trouble too. | 但愿她平安无事 |
[1:04:26] | -Or eaten by a shark. | -或者被鲨鱼吃掉了 |
[1:04:28] | – What?! Don’t say that! | -什么 不准这么说 |
[1:04:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:04:31] | My sister and I got into a huge fight. | 我姐姐和我大吵了一架 |
[1:04:35] | I bet… she hates me now. | 我敢打赌 她还在记恨我 |
[1:04:40] | I, too, miss my sisters back in Amazonia. | 我也想念我在亚马逊的姐妹们 |
[1:04:42] | The fights we had amongst ourselves were legend! | 我们之间总是打的不可开交 |
[1:04:46] | But we loved each other fiercely as well. | 但我们也深爱着对方 |
[1:04:50] | Out of the way! Move along! Fresh meat coming through! | 让开 跟上来 新鲜的肉来了 |
[1:04:55] | Alright, alright, I’m coming! | 好吧 刀剑无眼 我跟着呢 |
[1:05:01] | How’s my hair? | 我的发型没乱吧 |
[1:05:02] | You’re the missing warriors. | 你们就是失踪的战士啊 |
[1:05:06] | Secret Agent Rex Dasher. | 特工雷克斯·达舍 |
[1:05:11] | At your service. | 愿为您效劳 |
[1:05:13] | I was on a mission to rescue you all. | 我是来营救你们的 |
[1:05:15] | And this brute must be – ha! Charlie the Viking! | 这位兄弟一定是 查理维京 |
[1:05:20] | Ah, your sister Marla is coming for you, my good man. | 你的姐姐玛拉来找你了 我的好兄弟 |
[1:05:23] | – You know Marla? – Know her? | -你认识玛拉吗 -可不止认识呢 |
[1:05:25] | I served side-by-side with her. | 我曾和她并肩作战 |
[1:05:27] | She’s battled all manner of deadly foe | 她与各色各样的致命的敌人搏斗过 |
[1:05:30] | and unspeakable danger to find you. | 历经难以形容的危险来找你 |
[1:05:32] | Wow. | 太酷了 |
[1:05:34] | Sounds like a true Amazonian! | 听起来是个骁勇的女斗士 |
[1:05:37] | She’d make a great bounty hunter. | 她会成为一位伟大的赏金猎人 |
[1:05:38] | Ha-ha! Tell us about this amazing lass! | 跟我们说说这个神奇的小姑娘吧 |
[1:05:42] | Charlie? What are you doin’, lad? | 查理 你在干什么 孩子 |
[1:05:44] | Argh! I need… to find my… …sister! | 我要去找我的姐姐 |
[1:05:50] | Stop! | 停下来 |
[1:05:52] | Emergency! Emperor! | 国王 出事了 |
[1:05:54] | Ah, are you kidding me? Now what? | 开什么玩笑 发生什么了 |
[1:05:57] | Oh, my! Where… | 哦我的天 在哪儿 |
[1:05:59] | Where did they go? | 他们跑到哪去了 |
[1:06:00] | What am I paying you for?! | 我养你们这帮废物有什么用 |
[1:06:01] | Get them! | 快把他们捉回来 |
[1:06:03] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[1:06:05] | They’re on our tail! | 他们快追上来了 |
[1:06:06] | Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, shuffle! | 换条路 走那边 |
[1:06:12] | Let’s go! | 前面 快 |
[1:06:14] | – And heave! – Look out! | -看路 -当心前面 |
[1:06:16] | – Okay, we need to turn! – Hard left! | -我们要转弯了 -向左转 |
[1:06:29] | We’re surrounded! We’re not gonna make it! | 我们被包围了 我们逃不掉了 |
[1:06:31] | Come on, guys, we’re not done yet! | 快来 朋友们 我们还有路 |
[1:06:33] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[1:06:35] | Tally-ho! | 太棒了 |
[1:06:37] | Charles, what are you doing? Get down here this instant! | 查理 你在干什么 马上下来 |
[1:06:39] | We ain’t leavin’ ya behind! | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[1:06:41] | Let me do this. I owe you guys. | 交给我吧 是我欠你们的 |
[1:06:44] | You’re a great warrior Viking. | 你是个伟大的维京战士 |
[1:06:46] | You’re alright, kid. | 孩子 你会没事的 |
[1:06:50] | Go! Go! | 走吧 快走 |
[1:06:59] | Hey, droopy, up. Up on the corner. Ah… | 嘿 丧气鬼 这边抬高点 |
[1:07:02] | You think you’re so brave, | 你是不是觉得自己勇敢极了 |
[1:07:05] | letting your co-stars escape? | 帮助你的同伴们逃脱 |
[1:07:07] | Well, Mr. Big Shot, in one hour, | 好的 大英雄 一小时后 |
[1:07:11] | it’ll be a one-man show where you’re | 我的竞技场上将会上演一场独角戏 |
[1:07:13] | fighting for your life in my arena! | 你将为你的性命而战 |
[1:07:15] | All… by… your… lonesome! | 孤立无援 |
[1:07:28] | You okay, buddy? You’re sounding a little squeaky. | 老兄 你没事吧 你听起来有点奇怪 |
[1:07:31] | No. Okay. | 我还好 |
[1:07:33] | We’re going to find help. | 我们要去寻求帮助 |
[1:07:35] | I-I think the castle is… this way. | 我猜城堡是在 这条路 |
[1:07:42] | This… way? | 会是这条路吗 |
[1:07:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:07:49] | We gotta be close. | 我们得走近点 |
[1:07:52] | How long…have we been walking? | 我们走了多长时间了 |
[1:08:03] | Oh, I am so sorry. Are… are you okay? | 我很抱歉 你没事吧 |
[1:08:06] | – My arm. – Let me get that for you. | -我的胳膊 -我来帮你拿 |
[1:08:09] | – I’m fine. – Is that better? | -我没事 -这样好点了吗 |
[1:08:11] | Yes. | 好多了 |
[1:08:11] | That was my fault. I… | 这都怪我 |
[1:08:13] | Wait a second. No! | 等等 不会吧 |
[1:08:16] | No, this can’t be right! | 不 这不是真的 |
[1:08:18] | We’re right back where we started! | 我们又回到了起点 |
[1:08:21] | This can’t possibly get any worse! | 不能更糟了 |
[1:08:26] | Oh, come on! | 好吧 你赢了 |
[1:08:43] | What the…? | 什么东西 |
[1:08:45] | – What was that? – Careful. Careful. | -是什么在说话 -小心为上 |
[1:08:47] | Who… who’s there? | 谁在说话 |
[1:08:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:09:00] | Really? The gown-and-wand ensemble? | 真的吗 穿着礼服拿着魔杖 |
[1:09:03] | The shimmering glow? The floating in the air? | 闪烁的光芒 飞翔在空中 |
[1:09:06] | None of that gave it away? | 还没有看出来吗 |
[1:09:08] | Hello? I’m a fairy godmother. | 你好 我是仙女教母 |
[1:09:12] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉刚才打到了你 |
[1:09:14] | No worries. Easy fix. | 别担心 很容易搞定 |
[1:09:17] | Wait a minute. You’re the voice that I heard. | 慢着 你就是刚才在说话的那个人 |
[1:09:20] | Yeah… that was me. | 是的 是我 |
[1:09:21] | Well people are usually so excited to see a fairy godmother, | 见到仙女教母 人们通常很兴奋 |
[1:09:25] | they generally don’t hurl things at my face. | 他们一般不会朝我脸上扔东西 |
[1:09:27] | For instance, the bearded guy I ran into a few hours ago… | 就像几个小时前我遇到的那个大胡子 |
[1:09:30] | – Del? – would not stop hugging me. | -是戴尔吗 -他不停地拥抱我 |
[1:09:32] | You saw Del? Is he okay? | 你看见戴尔了吗 他怎么样了 |
[1:09:34] | No. Sadly, the wolves got him. | 不幸的是 他被狼给抓住了 |
[1:09:37] | – What?! – Kidding. Kidding. | -这是真的吗 -开玩笑的啦 |
[1:09:39] | Jeez. Calm down. Come on. | 淡定淡定 |
[1:09:41] | What kind of a fairy godmother would I be? | 我这么善良的仙女教母 |
[1:09:43] | I gave him a wish and I sent him on his way. | 我让他许了一个愿望 才送他走的 |
[1:09:46] | – A wish? – That’s what I do. | -一个愿望吗 -这是我的职责 |
[1:09:49] | I find people who seem lost and set them on the right path. | 我帮助迷路的人找到正确的路 |
[1:09:52] | I’m amazing. | 我专做神奇的事 |
[1:09:54] | Okay, great! | 那真是太棒了 |
[1:09:55] | I’ve got until sundown to save my brother. | 我必须在日落前救出我弟弟 |
[1:09:57] | Can you please use that wand to zap him back to me? | 你能用魔杖把他送回我身边吗 |
[1:10:00] | Ha! No. My wishes don’t quite work like that. | 不行 愿望可不是这样许的 |
[1:10:03] | I mean, Cinderella got her gown, | 我是说 灰姑娘得到了她的礼服 |
[1:10:05] | but she still had to go to the ball herself. | 但她还是得自己去参加舞会 |
[1:10:08] | I’ve tried doing it myself. But look at me, I’m a wreck. | 我努力过 但看看我 我就是个废物 |
[1:10:12] | Girl, we gotta change that attitude. | 姑娘 我们得换种心态 |
[1:10:14] | Now, come on, step into my office. | 来吧 到我工作的地方来 |
[1:10:18] | It’s a place where wishes come true. | 这是一个梦想成真的地方 |
[1:10:25] | How did I not find this place? | 我怎么没有找到这个地方呢 |
[1:10:27] | Sometimes we don’t see what’s right in front of us. | 我们常常忽略眼前的风景 |
[1:10:30] | Also, it’s magic. | 此外 这也是我的魔法啦 |
[1:10:34] | There’s still time to save Charlie. | 还有时间救查理 |
[1:10:36] | But first, you’ll need to believe you can. | 但首先 你要相信自己可以做到 |
[1:10:41] | ♪ You’re allowed to feel ♪ | ♪ 想你所想 ♪ |
[1:10:43] | ♪ However you feel ♪ | ♪ 做你所想 ♪ |
[1:10:45] | ♪ You don’t always have to hide your tears ♪ | ♪ 你不必强忍泪水 ♪ |
[1:10:50] | ♪ Even if today doesn’t go your way ♪ | ♪ 即便今天过得不如意 ♪ |
[1:10:53] | ♪ I bet I’ll get you smiling ear to ear ♪ | ♪ 我会让你展露笑颜 ♪ |
[1:10:59] | ♪ Everybody has their days ♪ | ♪ 每个人都有自己的生活 ♪ |
[1:11:00] | ♪ I know we gonna be okay ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 ♪ |
[1:11:02] | ♪ You don’t have to be afraid ♪ | ♪ 你不必害怕 ♪ |
[1:11:06] | ♪ When the rain falls down upon this ♪ | ♪ 当雨落下时 ♪ |
[1:11:09] | ♪ I won’t run ♪ | ♪ 我不会躲避 ♪ |
[1:11:12] | ♪ Run like the river ♪ | ♪ 积水成河 奔流不息 ♪ |
[1:11:14] | Now, let’s get you cleaned up! | 现在 让我给你打扮打扮 |
[1:11:20] | ♪ Run like the river ♪ | ♪ 奔腾不息 ♪ |
[1:11:23] | ♪ I believe in you ♪ | ♪ 我相信你 ♪ |
[1:11:25] | ♪ You’ll know what to do ♪ | ♪ 你知道该怎么做 ♪ |
[1:11:27] | ♪ Be the hero that’s like no one else ♪ | ♪ 做自己的英雄 ♪ |
[1:11:31] | ♪ You’ve been here before ♪ | ♪ 其实你早已拥有 ♪ |
[1:11:33] | ♪ Closin’ every door ♪ | ♪ 你视而不见 ♪ |
[1:11:35] | ♪ Happiness is what you owe yourself ♪ | ♪ 幸福是你欠自己的 ♪ |
[1:11:39] | ♪ Everybody has their days ♪ | ♪ 每个人都有自己的生活 ♪ |
[1:11:42] | ♪ I know we gonna be okay ♪ | ♪ 一切都是最好的安排 ♪ |
[1:11:44] | ♪ You don’t have to be afraid ♪ | ♪ 不必害怕 ♪ |
[1:11:47] | ♪ When the rain falls down upon this ♪ | ♪ 当雨落下 ♪ |
[1:11:50] | – Good day, milady. – Good morning, sir. | -你好 女士 -早上好 先生 |
[1:11:53] | ♪ Run like the river ♪ | ♪ 积水成河 奔流不息 ♪ |
[1:11:55] | hello, birdies. | 小鸟 你好 |
[1:11:56] | ♪ When the rain falls down Upon this… ♪ | ♪ 当雨落下 ♪ |
[1:12:00] | – Good day! – Thank you. | -日安 -谢谢你 |
[1:12:01] | Missed me. Take that! | 你打歪了 看招 |
[1:12:03] | Gotcha! | 没打到 |
[1:12:07] | Oh, okay. En garde! | 好吧 接招 |
[1:12:12] | You having fun yet, or what? | 玩得开心吗 |
[1:12:15] | What exactly are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[1:12:17] | Getting you ready for a party. A rescue party! Let’s go! | 帮你准备一个救援派对 我们出发 |
[1:12:21] | Get up there, Marla. | 玛拉 上去 |
[1:12:23] | No excuses, girl, c’mon! | 别找借口 姑娘 来吧 |
[1:12:28] | Is that it? Constantinopolis? | 那是君士坦丁堡吗 |
[1:12:32] | It’s so much closer than I thought! | 它比我认为的还要近 |
[1:12:35] | I hope I can do this. | 我希望我能做到 |
[1:12:37] | This girl believed anything was possible. | 这个女孩相信一切皆有可能 |
[1:12:40] | ♪ You can do it ♪ | ♪ 你可以的 ♪ |
[1:12:42] | ♪ Nothin’ to it ♪ | ♪ 乘风破浪 ♪ |
[1:12:44] | ♪ Say I believe ♪ | ♪ 说我相信 ♪ |
[1:12:46] | I… believe? | 我相信 |
[1:12:48] | ♪ You deserve it Know you’re worth it ♪ | ♪ 你值得拥有一切美好 ♪ |
[1:12:51] | Is that for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[1:12:55] | Yes, it’s for you. | 当然 专门给你准备的 |
[1:12:57] | I’ll be the girl… I used to be. | 我要做回原本的我 |
[1:12:59] | Now you’re starting to get it! | 你马上就要梦想成真了 |
[1:13:02] | I can do this! | 我真的可以 |
[1:13:04] | ♪ You can do it ♪ | ♪ 你可以的 ♪ |
[1:13:07] | ♪ Nothin’ to it ♪ | ♪ 一往无前 ♪ |
[1:13:09] | ♪ Say I believe ♪ | ♪ 说我相信 ♪ |
[1:13:10] | I believe! | 我坚信 |
[1:13:12] | It’s time to fly! | 是时候出发了 |
[1:13:16] | – I promise I’ll be the girl… – Whoo! | 我发誓要做回 |
[1:13:19] | …I used to be! | 曾经的自己 |
[1:13:26] | Go get Charlie! | 去找到查理吧 |
[1:13:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:29] | ♪ When the rain falls down ♪ | ♪ 当雨落下时 ♪ |
[1:13:32] | ♪ I won’t run ♪ | ♪ 我不会躲避 ♪ |
[1:13:35] | I’m coming for you, little bro! | 弟弟 我来了 |
[1:13:43] | What the…?! Ah! | 什么鬼 |
[1:13:48] | Is that too tight? | 太紧了吗 |
[1:13:50] | – Actually, yeah. – Good! | -是的 -那就好 |
[1:13:54] | Ah, the show’s about to start! | 表演要开始啦 |
[1:14:00] | Ah! What is that?! | 这是什么东西 |
[1:14:03] | Just a blend of savory herbs and spices. | 只是一点美味的辛香料 |
[1:14:06] | It’s gonna make ya extra tasty for the beastie. | 这会让猛兽觉得你更可口 |
[1:14:19] | Marla… I need you. | 玛拉 我需要你 |
[1:14:30] | Okay, ready for this? | 好了 准备好了吗 |
[1:14:33] | Thank you! | 谢啦 |
[1:14:35] | – Bye-bye. – Bye! | -再见 -再见 |
[1:14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:42] | So it’s… heavily guarded and impossibly tall. | 所以 这里防卫严密 围墙高耸 |
[1:14:47] | As Amelia Earhart once said, | 阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特曾经说过 |
[1:14:49] | “Adventure is worthwhile in itself.” | “冒险的过程才是最有价值的” |
[1:14:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:14:54] | It’s just something I used to do. Let… let’s go. | 我以前经常这么做 走 走吧 |
[1:15:09] | Hey! Who goes there?! | 谁在那 |
[1:15:18] | Walk it off, big guy! | 走开 大块头 |
[1:15:26] | …was broken by a cartful of watermelons! | 被一车西瓜砸坏了 |
[1:15:29] | Let the other guards know immediately. Go, go, go! | 要立刻通知其他卫兵 快去 |
[1:15:33] | We need to blend in. | 我们得混进去 |
[1:15:42] | Let’s go. Ready. Ready! | 准备好了 出发 |
[1:15:46] | Love the disguise, buddy, but, uh, | 朋友 我很喜欢你的伪装 |
[1:15:48] | you still stick out like a sore thumb. | 但你还是太鹤立鸡群了 |
[1:15:50] | Stay put. I’ll be back for you once I get Charlie. | 呆在这 等我找到查理就回来接你 |
[1:15:53] | Danger, danger. | 危险 危险 |
[1:15:54] | Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. | 别担心 我会没事的 |
[1:15:57] | – I’ll see you soon. – Bye-bye. | -待会儿见 -再见 |
[1:15:59] | 维京人 大战 神秘生物 | |
[1:16:01] | – Not if I can help it. – …that fits this description? | -有我在就绝无可能 -符合这描述 |
[1:16:03] | They are wearing a backpack with a sword sticking out of… | 他们背着背包 里面伸出一把剑 |
[1:16:06] | Do you mean like that? | 就像那样么 |
[1:16:09] | Hey! Hey, you! | 你 |
[1:16:11] | Stop at once! | 立刻停下 |
[1:16:18] | Guards! I spotted an intruder inside our very city! | 卫兵 我在城中发现了入侵者 |
[1:16:21] | Go now! Go! | 现在出发 快 |
[1:16:34] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[1:16:36] | Oh… Charlie?! | 查理 |
[1:16:42] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:16:57] | Hey, chop-chop! Let’s go! | 快点 快去啊 |
[1:16:58] | Bring me the stepstool! Take it! Come on! | 把踏脚凳拿给我 拿着 快 |
[1:17:00] | – No way! You take it! – You take it! | -没门 你来 -你来 |
[1:17:02] | – It’s not my job! – Take it right now. | -不是我的活 -立刻拿上 |
[1:17:04] | – I’m not taking it. – I am letting go! | -我不 -那我就丢了 |
[1:17:05] | – My hands are in the air! – Do it! | -我手举着的 -拿着 |
[1:17:07] | – No. No. – Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes! | -不 不 -拿上 拿上 拿上 |
[1:17:21] | – Maximus! – Oh! Charlie? | -马克西姆斯 -查理 |
[1:17:31] | Whoo! Maximus! Maximus! | 马克西姆斯 马克西姆斯 |
[1:17:35] | Maximus! Maximus! We want Maximus! | 马克西姆斯 马克西姆斯 我们要见马克西姆斯 |
[1:17:37] | Ha-ha! Aw, you’re all cheering for me and I love it! | 你们都在为我欢呼 爱死你们了 |
[1:17:41] | I love it, I love it, I love it! | 爱死了 爱死了 爱死了 |
[1:17:43] | Make sure I’m outta here before | 在这些下等人靠近我前 |
[1:17:44] | any of this riffraff can touch me. | 确保我能脱身 |
[1:17:46] | And now… | 现在 |
[1:17:48] | …the moment you’ve all been waiting for! | 万众期待的一刻到来了 |
[1:17:52] | I give you… | 出场的是 |
[1:17:54] | …Charles the Destroyer! | 毁灭者查尔斯 |
[1:18:10] | I, Emperor Maximus of Constantinopolis, | 我 君士坦丁堡的马克西姆斯大帝 |
[1:18:16] | declare the games… | 宣布比赛 |
[1:18:19] | …open! | 开始 |
[1:18:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:18:24] | Oh! Hey! Who do you think… Oh! Oh-ho! | 你以为你是 |
[1:18:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:18:45] | Marla? | 玛拉 |
[1:18:46] | Marla! Oh! | 玛拉 |
[1:18:50] | Oh, Charlie! | 查理 |
[1:18:51] | Thank goodness I found you! | 谢天谢地我找到你了 |
[1:18:53] | You’re the knight! You’re really the noble knight! | 你就是那个骑士 你是那个高贵的骑士 |
[1:18:56] | What a treat. | 真是一份大礼 |
[1:18:58] | We have a special guest for tonight’s show! | 一位特殊嘉宾加入了今晚的表演 |
[1:19:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:19:03] | You can all pay extra for it on the way out. | 你们会在离场时补上差价 |
[1:19:06] | Now, release the beast! | 现在 放猛兽上场 |
[1:19:18] | Here he comes, here he comes, here he comes, here he comes, | 他来了 他来了 他来了 他来了 |
[1:19:20] | here he comes, here he comes! | 他来了 他来了 |
[1:19:23] | Um… Marla? | 玛拉 |
[1:19:25] | Alright, Charlie, we got this! | 好了 查理 我们可以的 |
[1:19:36] | Marla, is that a T-Rex?! | 玛拉 那是个霸王龙吗 |
[1:19:39] | Charlie… run! | 查理 跑 |
[1:19:47] | Ha-ha! Turn around! | 回头 |
[1:19:49] | He’s behind you! | 他就在你们后面 |
[1:19:55] | Charlie, catch! | 查理 接住 |
[1:20:04] | Stay away from my brother! | 离我弟弟远点 |
[1:20:29] | Hey! I think you’re part of my carpool. | 我想你们就是我的拼车对象 |
[1:20:33] | No… way! Del! | 不会吧 德尔 |
[1:20:35] | Who ordered a food truck?! | 谁叫的餐车 |
[1:20:40] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:20:41] | Let’s make this dino… sore. | 我们来让它成为一只”恐”龙吧 |
[1:20:45] | Come on, it wasn’t that bad! | 得了吧 这笑话没那么冷吧 |
[1:21:02] | Excellent! | 漂亮 |
[1:21:04] | Great timing! Oh, it’s so good to see you guys! | 时间刚好 见到你们真是太高兴了 |
[1:21:07] | Buckle up. I’m getting us outta here. | 系上安全带 我来带大家离开 |
[1:21:10] | You’re not gonna believe what happened to me. | 你们一定不会相信发生了什么 |
[1:21:13] | – I met a fairy godmother. – Hurry up! | – 我遇到了一位仙女教母 – 加速 |
[1:21:14] | – Del, eyes on the road! – And she gave me a wish! | -德尔 看前面 -她让我许了个愿 |
[1:21:17] | Come on, you prehistoric pea-brain! Finish them! | 你这个史前智障 干掉他们 |
[1:21:20] | – Del… – …for a thousand breakfast burritos! | -德尔 -要一千个早餐卷饼 |
[1:21:22] | – So I paid Glinara back… – It’s gaining on us! | -所以我还给格林娜拉 -它快追上了 |
[1:21:25] | – Del, focus! – Double! | -德尔 注意 -双倍 |
[1:21:26] | And she let me use her transporter to get back here! | 然后她又借我传送阵让我传送过来 |
[1:21:29] | Hold on back there! | 抓紧了 |
[1:21:34] | Ah! Guys! I got a plan! | 大家 我有个计划 |
[1:21:47] | Come on! | 快一点 |
[1:21:49] | Del, we’re in position. Are you ready? | 德尔 我们已经就位 你准备好了吗 |
[1:21:52] | Ready! Let’s go! | 好了 开始吧 |
[1:21:54] | Okay, brave Viking, this one’s for Mom and Dad. | 好 勇敢的维京 为了妈妈和爸爸 |
[1:21:58] | Let’s do it like we always used to. | 就像我们一直做的那样 |
[1:22:00] | It’s time to take down this guy with the Super… | 是时候把这家伙打倒了 就用超级 |
[1:22:03] | – Duo… – Slingshot! | -双人 -弹 |
[1:22:09] | Go, Marla! | 上啊 玛拉 |
[1:22:15] | Catch me, Charlie! Catch me! | 接住我 查理 接住我 |
[1:22:17] | Oh! Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:22:22] | Oh. Marla, I don’t think it worked! | 玛拉 好像不管用 |
[1:22:26] | Ha-ha-ha! Finally! The big finale! | 终于 压轴戏上演了 |
[1:22:44] | You don’t see that every day. | 这可不常见 |
[1:22:45] | – Awesome! Way to go! – Oh, yeah! Whoo-hoo! | -厉害 干得漂亮 -太好了 |
[1:22:52] | What the heck is going on?! Oh! | 搞什么鬼 |
[1:22:55] | Guards, seize my prisoners! | 卫兵 抓住我的俘虏 |
[1:23:06] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉来迟了 |
[1:23:07] | Had to do a bit of vanquishing before we arrived. | 到达之前有一些镇压工作需要完成 |
[1:23:10] | Oh, yeah! We bad! | 对 我们大大滴坏 |
[1:23:13] | Oh! How dare you all?! | 你们怎么敢 |
[1:23:15] | Why, if I wasn’t all the way up here on this balcony, I would… | 如果我不是在这高高的露台上 我一定会 |
[1:23:19] | You’d what now? | 你一定会什么 |
[1:23:21] | Believe me, we wanted a fight, | 相信我 我们是想战斗的 |
[1:23:23] | but your soldiers ran away so fast. | 但你的士兵逃得太快了 |
[1:23:27] | Captain, I… I didn’t see you there. | 船长 我 我没看到你 |
[1:23:29] | Uh, guards? Anyone? A little help?! | 卫兵 有人吗 救命 |
[1:23:33] | Yer days of swindlin’ and plunderin’ are over, | 你欺诈掠夺的日子已经结束了 |
[1:23:37] | Maxi, old boy. | 老伙计马克西 |
[1:23:39] | Toss this urchin in the brig! | 把这捣蛋鬼丢进牢房 |
[1:23:41] | Aye-aye, Cap’n. | 是的 船长 |
[1:23:43] | Oh! No. No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:23:45] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah! | 要 要 要 |
[1:23:47] | Hey, hey, hey, hey! Please don’t hurt me. Ah! | 请别伤害我 |
[1:23:50] | Oh, no fair. | 不公平 |
[1:23:53] | Ha-ha! Alright! | 一切搞定 |
[1:23:57] | Captain Bloodbones, you got your crew back! | 血骨头船长 你找回你的船员了 |
[1:23:59] | Aye, Charles! I gave them a choice: | 是的 查尔斯 我让他们选择 |
[1:24:02] | be eaten alive by a school of piranha, | 要么被一群食人鱼生吞活剥 |
[1:24:05] | or work for me! | 要么就为我工作 |
[1:24:07] | Two of them chose the piranha! | 两个人选择了食人鱼 |
[1:24:11] | Wow. Marla, look at all these people. | 玛拉 看看这些人 |
[1:24:16] | Oh! Who are probably hungry… | 他们说不定都饿了 |
[1:24:21] | …for some food from a food truck! | 这里刚好有提供食物的餐车 |
[1:24:24] | Burritos! | 卷饼 |
[1:24:25] | Meatballs and spicy burritos! | 香辣肉丸卷饼 |
[1:24:31] | Come on down to Del’s Belle for the finest spicy burritos… | 来这里 德尔的美人有最美味的香辣卷饼 |
[1:24:35] | – Let’s go home, Marla. – Sure. | -我们回家吧 玛拉 -好 |
[1:24:38] | There’s just one last thing I have to do. | 等我做完这最后一件事 |
[1:24:45] | You’re no one’s prisoner anymore. | 你不再是任何人的俘虏了 |
[1:24:48] | You can fly anywhere you want. | 你可以飞往你想去的任何地方 |
[1:25:06] | Viking and knight! Viking and knight! | 维京人与骑士 维京人与骑士 |
[1:25:14] | Thanks for your help, everybody. | 大家 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[1:25:16] | It was an honor, my friend. | 朋友 这是我的荣幸 |
[1:25:19] | And a privilege to work with you, Agent Marla. | 能与你合作 特工玛拉 也是我的荣幸 |
[1:25:23] | Good Ook-Ook. | 奥克奥克乖 |
[1:25:26] | I guess… this is goodbye. | 我想 该说再见了 |
[1:25:34] | I’m gonna miss you, Marla. | 我会想念你的 玛拉 |
[1:25:37] | I mean, I won’t miss being chased, | 我的意思是 我不会想念那些被追捕 |
[1:25:40] | shot at, almost eaten alive. | 被射击 几乎被生吞的时候 |
[1:25:43] | That… that was… terrifying. | 那 那太恐怖了 |
[1:25:46] | But I will miss you. | 但我会想你的 |
[1:25:48] | Without you, I would never have | 没有你 我永远也不会意识到 |
[1:25:49] | realized that cooking completes me. | 烹饪会使我满足 |
[1:25:52] | It’s who I am. I mean, I’m also | 这就是我 我是说 我还是 |
[1:25:53] | a very good singer, but I… I should cook. | 个很棒的歌手 但是 我应该去烹饪 |
[1:25:56] | Thank you, Marla. | 谢谢你 玛拉 |
[1:25:57] | Thank you, Del. I’ll miss you, too. | 谢谢你 德尔 我也会想你的 |
[1:26:00] | Oh… Oh, it’s okay, little guy. | 没事的 小家伙 |
[1:26:04] | You won’t be alone anymore. You’ve got Del. | 你不会感到孤单的 德尔会陪着你 |
[1:26:07] | You’re family now. | 你们现在是家人了 |
[1:26:08] | Family. Family! | 家人 家人 |
[1:26:13] | I wish we had more time to get to know each other, Viking. | 希望我们有更多时间互相了解 维京人 |
[1:26:16] | Your moves reminded me of my cooking. | 你的行为让我想起了我的厨艺 |
[1:26:18] | You seem like my kind of guy. | 你像是我喜欢的那种人 |
[1:26:19] | Thank you so much for helping my sister. | 非常感谢你帮助了我的姐姐 |
[1:26:22] | Ah, it was nothing. Well, it wasn’t nothing. | 没什么 好吧 也不是没什么 |
[1:26:24] | It was very dangerous, but I’m happy to do it. | 这很危险 但是 我很乐意去做 |
[1:26:27] | So can I give you guys a ride back? | 所以 我可以载你们回去吗 |
[1:26:30] | – Burritos! Burritos! – Um, you got some customers. | -卷饼 卷饼 -你有客人了 |
[1:26:32] | Oh, oh, burrito man, over here! | 卷饼大王 快来这边 |
[1:26:34] | Whoa! Coming! Coming! | 来了 来了 |
[1:26:36] | I’m get my cake. | 我去拿我的卷饼 |
[1:26:38] | Wait. How are we gonna get back home? | 等等 我们怎么回家 |
[1:26:40] | I… think we already have a ride. | 我认为 我们已经有便车了 |
[1:27:27] | Marla, I’m really sorry for all the things I said, | 玛拉 我为我之前的话感到抱歉 |
[1:27:30] | and everything I did… | 还有我做的所有事 |
[1:27:32] | It’s okay, Charlie. You were right. | 没事的 查理 你是对的 |
[1:27:35] | – I was? – We really were meant to be here. | -我是对的 -我们真的应该来这里 |
[1:27:38] | Viking and knight, side by side. | 维京人和骑士 肩并肩 |
[1:27:41] | Together. | 在一起 |
[1:27:44] | Look! There it is. | 看 在那里 |
[1:28:05] | We’re back. | 我们回来了 |
[1:28:06] | I have a nose again. Oh… Charlie. | 我又有鼻子了 查理 |
[1:28:10] | Marla? Are you…? | 玛拉 你 |
[1:28:13] | Oh, thank goodness! | 谢天谢地 |
[1:28:15] | – Oh, we’re back! – You’re you! | -我们回来了 -是你没错 |
[1:28:22] | You found your brother. | 你找到你弟弟了 |
[1:28:23] | Yeah. Yeah, we, uh… | 是 是的 我们 |
[1:28:26] | …finally found each other. | 最终找到了彼此 |
[1:28:29] | Must’ve been the scariest five minutes of your life. | 这肯定会是你们一生中最可怕的五分钟 |
[1:28:33] | Wait. Five? | 什么 五分钟 |
[1:28:35] | Look, uh, I’m glad to see a happy ending, | 听着 我很乐意看到圆满的结局 |
[1:28:38] | but you gotta go. | 不过 你们该走了 |
[1:28:42] | – Thank you. – Five minutes? That’s insane. | -谢谢 -才五分钟吗 真不可思议 |
[1:28:45] | – I know. – We fought a T-Rex! | -我知道 -我们打败了霸王龙 |
[1:28:47] | Flew on a T-Rex. | 还骑着霸王龙飞 |
[1:28:49] | We fought in the Coliseum! | 我们在竞技场战斗 |
[1:28:50] | I’m not crazy. Are you crazy? | 我没疯 你疯了吗 |
[1:28:52] | I’m not crazy. | 我当然也没疯 |
[1:28:54] | I think you, uh, dropped this. | 我想 这应该是你落下的 |
[1:28:58] | Oh, yeah, I… guess I did. | 是的 应该是不小心掉了 |
[1:29:00] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[1:29:03] | – Is that your passport? – Yeah. | -是你的护照吗 -对啊 |
[1:29:14] | It’s all here. | 都在这 |
[1:29:16] | What? | 啥 |
[1:29:18] | It’s all here. | 去过的地方都在这 |
[1:29:21] | Look at all those places. | 看看这些地方 |
[1:29:23] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[1:29:25] | there are so many more adventures to come. | 咱们以后还会遇到更多冒险 |
[1:29:30] | Come on, let’s go home. | 来 回家吧 |
[1:29:40] | I sailed a pirate ship! | 我开了一艘海盗船 |
[1:29:42] | Whoa! It’s like… | 就像 |
[1:29:44] | Well, I only actually got to sail for a minute. | 虽然我只开了一分钟 |
[1:29:45] | But it was amazing! | 但是太神奇了 |
[1:29:47] | Well, I meet a secret agent called Rex Dasher. | 我遇到了一个叫雷克斯·达舍的秘密特工 |
[1:29:50] | I know! Isn’t he the coolest?! | 我知道 他是不是酷毙了 |
[1:29:52] | Uh… yeah. | 算是吧 |
[1:29:53] | Yeah. Yeah, he is. No, wait, wait, wait. | 是 算是 他 等等 等等 |
[1:29:55] | So what happened after you got captured? | 所以你被抓后发生了什么 |
[1:29:57] | Okay, so then the Emperor put us in his stock. | 之后皇帝就把我们关进了他的大牢 |
[1:29:59] | But I used my super strength to break out! | 但是我用我的超级力量越狱了 |
[1:30:01] | So I found out about the Emperor… | 所以我发现了关于皇帝的事 |
[1:30:13] | ♪ There is so much world out there ♪ | ♪ 外面世界如此之大 ♪ |
[1:30:18] | ♪ And we got to see it all ♪ | ♪ 我们想要去看看 ♪ |
[1:30:20] | ♪ No stone unturned ♪ | ♪ 千方百计 ♪ |
[1:30:23] | ♪ I swear ♪ | ♪ 我发誓 ♪ |
[1:30:26] | ♪ My bucket list is just too long ♪ | ♪ 我的愿望清单太长 ♪ |
[1:30:29] | ♪ We won’t stop ♪ | ♪ 我们不会停止向前 ♪ |
[1:30:31] | ♪ Till we’ve seen ♪ | ♪ 直到我们看到 ♪ |
[1:30:33] | ♪ What’s beyond the horizon ♪ | ♪ 地平线那边的景色 ♪ |
[1:30:37] | ♪ We can’t stop till we’ve seen ♪ | ♪ 我们不会停止 直到我们看到 ♪ |
[1:30:40] | ♪ The places we’ve had our eyes on ♪ | ♪ 我们的心之所向 ♪ |
[1:30:46] | ♪ You’ll see ♪ | ♪ 你会看到 ♪ |
[1:30:47] | ♪ It’s all waiting for you… ♪ | ♪ 所有美好都在等着你 ♪ |
[1:30:51] | ♪ And it’s waiting for me ♪ | ♪ 也等待着我 ♪ |
[1:30:55] | ♪ It’s waiting for you and me ♪ | ♪ 等待着你我 ♪ |
[1:31:58] | ♪ You’re probably wondering what you’re doing here ♪ | ♪ 你也许想知道你在这里做什么 ♪ |
[1:32:02] | ♪ I bet you’re dying to know. Oops ♪ | ♪ 我想你一定很好奇 啊欧♪ |
[1:32:04] | ♪ Bad choice of words ♪ | ♪ 用词不当 ♪ |
[1:32:06] | ♪ Who’s the stylish lad with the fresh toga gear ♪ | ♪ 穿着时髦长袍的家伙是哪个仔 ♪ |
[1:32:10] | ♪ Let me explain before the show ♪ | ♪ 节目开始前我来讲两句 ♪ |
[1:32:12] | ♪ Eyes on me ♪ | ♪ 看着我 ♪ |
[1:32:13] | ♪ I am ruler of these masses ♪ | ♪ 我是这些人的统治者 ♪ |
[1:32:17] | ♪ Like my daddy and my daddy’s daddy before that daddy ♪ | ♪ 就像我爸爸和我爸爸的爸爸一样 ♪ |
[1:32:21] | ♪ Their protection from trespassers ♪ | ♪ 保护他们免受侵犯 ♪ |
[1:32:24] | ♪ That’s you, big guy. Invented a game ♪ | ♪ 就是你 大个子 发明了一个游戏 ♪ |
[1:32:26] | ♪ It keeps ’em tame and that’s how I stay on top ♪ | ♪ 它使他们驯服 这就是为什么我高高在上 ♪ |
[1:32:29] | ♪ I give the people what they want… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:32:32] | ♪ And what they want’s a little… shocking ♪ | ♪ 他们想要的是一点点 惊吓 ♪ |
[1:32:37] | ♪ The bigger the beast the messier ♪ | ♪ 愈大的怪物 愈乱的 ♪ |
[1:32:38] | ♪ the feast, but much to their delight ♪ | ♪ 盛宴 但却令他们无比欢欣 ♪ |
[1:32:40] | ♪ I give the people what they want ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:32:43] | ♪ And what they want’s a fight ♪ | ♪ 他们想要的是一场拼杀 ♪ |
[1:32:44] | Ha-ha! Ha-ha. | ♪ 哈哈 哈哈 ♪ |
[1:32:47] | ♪ That’s my… my evil laugh ♪ | ♪ 这是我 邪恶的笑声 ♪ |
[1:32:49] | Did it scare you? Can you believe that?! | 吓到你了吗 你敢相信吗 |
[1:33:01] | ♪ You see the way the screaming hordes demand it ♪ | ♪ 看见没 尖叫的人群想要一场拼杀 ♪ |
[1:33:05] | ♪ This spectacle says I’ve got your back, I’m the savior ♪ | ♪ 这场面在说我支持你 我是救世主 ♪ |
[1:33:09] | ♪ I lied and said I caught you all red-handed ♪ | ♪ 我撒谎说我当场抓住了你们 |
[1:33:13] | ♪ Doing something very bad ♪ | ♪ 做了非常糟糕的事 ♪ |
[1:33:16] | ♪ I then sheltered them from evil ♪ | ♪ 我保护他们远离邪恶 ♪ |
[1:33:20] | ♪ Like my daddy and my daddy’s daddy, they think I’m the best ♪ | ♪ 就像我的爸爸和爸爸的爸爸一样 他们认为我是最棒的 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ Nothing here is even illegal ♪ | ♪ 在这里 可以为所欲为 ♪ |
[1:33:28] | ♪ They’re entertained, no one complains ♪ | ♪ 他们都很愉快 没有人抱怨 ♪ |
[1:33:29] | ♪ And it keeps me in St-Laurent ♪ | ♪ 它让我保持着神圣的地位 ♪ |
[1:33:32] | ♪ I give the people what they want… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:33:36] | ♪ And what they want is to feel safe here ♪ | ♪ 而他们想要的就是在这里的安全感 ♪ |
[1:33:40] | ♪ The world is small within our walls ♪ | ♪ 墙内 世界很小 ♪ |
[1:33:42] | ♪ Outside is a risk ♪ | ♪ 墙外 危机四伏 ♪ |
[1:33:44] | ♪ I give the people what they want ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:33:46] | ♪ And what they want is this ♪ | ♪ 他们想要的就是这个 ♪ |
[1:33:47] | ♪ I give the people what they want… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:33:51] | ♪ I give the people what they want… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 ♪ |
[1:33:55] | ♪ I keep my crown I make daddy proud ♪ | ♪ 只要我一直提供 我就可以保住王冠 ♪ |
[1:33:58] | ♪ As long as I provide ♪ | ♪ 让爸爸为我骄傲 ♪ |
[1:33:59] | ♪ I give the people what they want and they… ♪ | ♪ 我给人们他们想要的 他们想要 ♪ |
[1:34:03] | ♪ Want you… ♪ | ♪ 想要你 ♪ |
[1:34:05] | ♪ To die! ♪ | ♪ 去死 ♪ |
[1:34:08] | Buh-bye! | 拜拜 |
[1:34:20] | – Who be this? Your squire? – Excuse me? | -这是哪位 你的护卫吗 -什么 |
[1:34:22] | ♪ Is it friend or foe ♪ | ♪ 是敌是友 ♪ |
[1:34:23] | We’re just gonna go. | 我们想走 |
[1:34:24] | ♪ No… way ♪ | ♪ 门都没有 ♪ |
[1:34:28] | ♪ Silly wench, please ♪ What?! | ♪ 笨姑娘啊 请 ♪ 啥 |
[1:34:31] | ♪ Go and fetch our hero a flagon of mead Oh, oh… ♪♪ | ♪ 快去给我们的英雄拿壶美酒 ♪ |
[1:34:35] | – Are you kidding? – And make haste. | -你们开什么玩笑 -要赶快 |
[1:34:37] | – I’m his sister. – Not now! | -我是他的姐姐 -现在别说这个啊 |
[1:34:38] | – And it’s late. – Stop it, Marla! | -而且要来不及了 -停 玛拉 |
[1:34:39] | So if you woolly mammoths would | 所以你们这群长毛象 |
[1:34:41] | put him down, that’d be great. | 能把他放下来 那就再好不过了 |
[1:34:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:42] | He actually has school tomorrow, | 他明天还得去上学 |
[1:34:44] | and he should’ve been in bed, like, two hours ago. | 而且他大概两个小时前就该上床睡觉了 |
[1:34:46] | ♪ Not a chance, he’s with us ♪ | ♪ 门都没有 他是我们的 ♪ |
[1:34:48] | ♪ He has proven himself of value and thus he stays… ♪ | ♪ 他已证明自己 因此必须留下 ♪ |
[1:34:52] | ♪ We celebrate… ♪ | ♪ 我们设宴欢庆 ♪ |
[1:34:57] | Gentleman, show how we do! | 先生们 给他们看看我们怎么做的 |
[1:34:58] | ♪ Oh, we raise our cups ♪ | ♪ 我们共举杯 ♪ |
[1:35:01] | ♪ To our hero’s might ♪ | ♪ 致敬大英雄 ♪ |
[1:35:03] | ♪ It’s Charles the Destroyer we honor tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚欢庆为查尔斯 ♪ |
[1:35:05] | ♪ We could all be dead ♪ | ♪ 通宵达旦 ♪ |
[1:35:08] | ♪ By tomorrow morn ♪ | ♪ 一醉方休 ♪ |
[1:35:10] | ♪ It’s all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友同手足 ♪ |
[1:35:16] | ♪ We are brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 众志可成城 ♪ |
[1:35:21] | Come on, Marla, this is real! | 天啊 玛拉 这是真的 |
[1:35:24] | And everyone thinks I’m great. This is rad! | 所有人都觉得我很棒 酷毙了 |
[1:35:27] | – It’s mad! – Well, I’m loving it. I’m gonna stay. | -有点疯过头了 -但我很喜欢 我要留下 |
[1:35:30] | Charlie, seriously? | 真的吗 查理 |
[1:35:33] | Please. Look around. We gotta get back home. | 你看看周围 我们得回去 |
[1:35:36] | We gotta go now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[1:35:38] | No! | 不 |
[1:35:40] | ♪ If you can’t see this is fun ♪ | ♪ 如果你真不明白乐趣所在 ♪ |
[1:35:43] | ♪ Then I don’t know what you’ve become ♪ | ♪ 那我不知道你会成什么样 ♪ |
[1:35:45] | ♪ Gonna take my place ♪ | ♪ 会取代我 ♪ |
[1:35:47] | ♪ Brother in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友同手足 ♪ |
[1:35:49] | ♪ I’m Charles the Destroyer ♪ | ♪ 我是毁灭者查尔斯 ♪ |
[1:35:50] | ♪ Enemies be warned ♪ | ♪ 敌人们要当心了 ♪ |
[1:35:52] | ♪ Let the feast begin ♪ | ♪ 让我们开始宴会 ♪ |
[1:35:55] | ♪ Got an appetite ♪ | ♪ 饱餐一顿 ♪ |
[1:35:57] | ♪ I bet this Viking party boat’s gonna go all night ♪ | ♪ 这艘维京盛宴之船将开到天明 ♪ |
[1:36:03] | ♪ It’s Charles the Destroyer for the victory ♪ | ♪ 因为毁灭者查尔斯取得胜利 ♪ |
[1:36:06] | Victory! | 胜利 |
[1:36:11] | ♪ It’s all for one and one for all, brothers in arms ♪ | ♪ 战友如手足 ♪ |
[1:36:14] | ♪ Brothers in arms, brothers in arms… ♪ | ♪ 众志可成城 ♪ |
[1:36:18] | ♪ And I’m staying right here, ahh! ♪ | ♪ 我就要待在这 ♪ |
[1:36:23] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[1:36:25] | ♪ Man with the plan incognito ♪ | ♪ 计划周密 ♪ |
[1:36:28] | ♪ He could out-sting a mosquito ♪ | ♪ 心细如发 ♪ |
[1:36:32] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[1:36:33] | ♪ So dreamy ♪ | ♪ 梦中情人 ♪ |
[1:36:35] | ♪ He’s probably right behind you ♪ | ♪ 也许就在你身后 ♪ |
[1:38:43] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[1:38:45] | ♪ So handsome ♪ | ♪ 玉树临风 ♪ |
[1:38:46] | ♪ He’s coming to your rescue ♪ | ♪ 他来拯救你于险境 ♪ |
[1:38:49] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |
[1:38:51] | ♪ So handsome ♪ | ♪ 英俊潇洒 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ How does his hair stay so smooth ♪ | ♪ 他的秀发如此柔顺 ♪ |
[1:38:59] | ♪ Rex Dasher ♪ | ♪ 雷克斯·达舍 ♪ |