英文名称:Restless
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:19] | Thank you all for coming out today. | 感谢各位今天前来 |
[02:22] | It really means a lot to us to have you here. | 我们感激不尽 |
[02:26] | And I know it would have meant a lot to my brother as well. | 我知道我兄弟也会由衷感激 |
[02:32] | Chris is… | 克里斯是… |
[02:34] | Was a natural comedian. | 曾是天生的谐星 |
[02:37] | And anyone who knew him has heard his patented jokes. | 认识他的人都听过他的专利笑话 |
[02:43] | The setup varied from time to time. | 笑话前段是因时而异 |
[02:47] | “How many people can you fit in a boat? | 一条船能坐几个人? |
[02:51] | “How many people can you fit in an elevator? A car?” | “一台电梯能挤几个人? 一辆汽车?” |
[02:56] | But the punch line was always the same. | 但妙语都是一样 |
[02:58] | “One, with a big fat head.” | “一个大头仔” |
[03:01] | “One, with a big fat head.” | “一个大头仔” |
[03:05] | He used to tell me that he was getting ’em from a book that he kept top-secret. | 他以前常告诉我 笑话是从秘密书上看到的 |
[03:10] | Stashed away. | 他把书藏起来 |
[03:12] | And just before he passed away, he called me over to tell me something. | 就在他去世前 他叫我过去说有事告诉我 |
[03:16] | He said, | 他说 |
[03:18] | “Eddie, there wasn’t a book with all the jokes. | 艾迪 没有神秘笑话书 |
[03:23] | “I made them up. I didn’t want you to go try looking for it.” | “我胡扯的 我不希望你去找书” |
[03:38] | I like your cracker house. | 我喜欢你的饼干屋 |
[03:41] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[03:43] | Does anybody here know you? | 这里有人认识你吗? |
[03:51] | Hey, wait. | 等等 |
[03:55] | The suit was a giveaway. | 西装露馅了 |
[03:57] | You’re not supposed to wear black to these things anymore. | 出席丧礼不该再穿黑衣 |
[04:00] | Why not? | 为何不行? |
[04:02] | ‘Cause it’s a bummer. | 因为很触霉头 |
[04:04] | Yeah, people like to wear bright colors these days. | 现在大家都穿鲜艳衣服 |
[04:08] | I don’t have any bright colors. | 我没那种衣服 |
[04:16] | I’m not gonna tell, or whatever, about crashing the memorial. | 我不会告诉别人 你擅自闯入丧礼 |
[04:19] | Good. Sorry for your loss. | 很好 请节哀顺变 |
[04:27] | “Cast thy bread upon the waters, | 将粮食撒在水面 |
[04:30] | “for thou shalt find it after many days.” | “多日后必有所获” |
[04:32] | I’m reminded of the little squirrel that Vicki talked about | 我想起维琪在她写的诗中 |
[04:36] | in a poem that she wrote, discovered among her papers. | 提到她在资料里 发现的小松鼠 |
[04:41] | Here’s that poem. | 这就是那首诗 |
[04:44] | “The leaves are turning, turning | 树叶不停变色 |
[04:47] | “Yellow, orange, red | 黄 橘 红 |
[04:51] | “The colors of death | 死亡的颜色 |
[04:53] | “Like the squirrel without its walnut, without its mother | 就像松鼠失去胡桃和母亲 |
[04:58] | “I am alone | 我形单影只 |
[04:59] | “Like a deer that longs for running streams My soul longs for you, my God | 就像渴望奔腾溪流的鹿 我的灵魂渴望你 上帝 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:983个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:114个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:62个,托福词汇:84个,考研词汇:128个,专四词汇:98个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:238个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:03] | “My soul longs for you” | “我的灵魂渴望你” |
[05:06] | And we must remember the words from Ecclesiastes as well. | 我们也要谨记传道书的文字 |
[05:10] | “Cast thy bread upon the waters, for thou shalt find it after many days. | 将粮食撒在水面 多日后必有所获 |
[05:15] | “If the clouds be full of rain, then they empty themselves upon the earth. | 云若满了雨 就会普降甘霖于大地 |
[05:19] | “And if the tree fall toward the south or toward the north, | 树若向南倒或向北倒 |
[05:23] | “in the place where the tree falleth…” | “树倒在何处…” |
[05:35] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么悲惨 |
[05:39] | -C-8. -Hit. | -C8 -击中 |
[05:42] | What do you mean? I’m ruined. | 什么意思? 我毁了 |
[05:44] | Thanks to her, they’ll probably have people watching out for me now. | 多亏她 丧礼人员可能会叫人留意我 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna have to be careful. | 我得小心点 |
[05:49] | F5 F-5. | |
[05:51] | -Miss. -Where’s your dumb little boat, Hiroshi? | -没中 -你的小蠢船呢 博史? |
[05:54] | Maybe you should stop going to strangers’ funerals. | 也许你不该再去 陌生人的丧礼 |
[05:59] | C6 C-6. | |
[06:01] | Hit. | 击中 |
[06:03] | A7? A-7? | |
[06:06] | Miss. C-9. | 没中 C9 |
[06:11] | How is it you win every time? | 你怎么每次都赢? |
[06:25] | So I thought I’d give it a try. | 所以我想试试看 |
[06:29] | It’s not my best color. It’s one of my mom’s old dresses. | 黑色不适合我 这是我妈的旧衣服 |
[06:32] | It’s a little big, but it should be okay, right? | 尺寸有点大 但应该没关系吧? |
[06:36] | Are you following me? | 你在跟踪我吗? |
[06:38] | No, I just thought I’d find you here. | 不 我只想会在这里找到你 |
[06:41] | Well, you did. | 你找到了 |
[06:42] | -Can I come in with you? -No. | -我能跟你进去吗? -不能 |
[06:46] | -Well, why not? -Because you can’t. | -为什么? -因为你不能进来 |
[07:00] | I don’t need help, okay? | 我不需要帮助 |
[07:02] | -Why? -Because there’s nothing to help with. | -为什么? -因为没什么好帮的 |
[07:05] | -Well, I can just, like… -Just leave me alone. | -我能就… -别烦我 |
[07:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:11] | I’m Annabel. | 我是安娜贝尔 |
[07:31] | -Can I have a word with you? -Yes. | -我能跟你谈谈吗? -请说 |
[07:49] | I’m not quite sure what your game is here, son, | 我不太清楚你的意图 孩子 |
[07:51] | but this is the fourth funeral I’ve seen you at this month. | 但这个月 我已经看见你来丧礼四次 |
[07:54] | And either you are the world’s unluckiest boy | 无论你是世上最倒霉的人 |
[07:57] | or you are a disrespectful little prankster. | 还是无礼爱恶作剧的人 |
[07:59] | If I see you around here again, I’m calling the cops, | 如果我再看见你来 就会报警 |
[08:01] | -and I’m going to tell all the… -Marcus? | -我要告诉所有… -马克斯? |
[08:03] | Marcus, I’ve been looking for you. | 马克斯 我到处在找你 |
[08:05] | I want you to meet my cousin. I told her all about you. | 我要你见见我表妹 我告诉她你所有的事 |
[08:10] | Hey. Hey, thanks for helping with my uncle’s funeral. | 嘿 谢谢帮忙我叔叔的丧礼 |
[08:14] | Yeah, he was a great, great man. | 他是伟大的人 |
[08:17] | We’re just all so torn up about it. | 我们都很悲伤 |
[08:20] | -This is my boyfriend, Marcus. -Marcus. | -这是我男友 马克斯 -马克斯 |
[08:24] | -Marcus Daly. -Nice to meet you, Marcus. | -马克斯戴利 -很高兴认识你 马克斯 |
[08:27] | Pleasure’s all yours, I’m sure. | 我相信这是你的荣幸 |
[08:30] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[08:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[08:35] | My aunt’s taking it really hard right now, | 我婶婶现在很难过 |
[08:37] | so we’re trying not to leave her alone for too long. | 所以我们别离开她太久 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Thanks, man. | 对 谢谢 先生 |
[08:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:53] | Again. | 又来了 |
[08:55] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[08:58] | You’ll get there. | 你会搞懂的 |
[08:59] | Do another one. | 教我别的 |
[09:02] | So sorry for your loss. He’ll be missed. | 请节哀顺变 大家会怀念他的 |
[09:06] | Our prayers are with you in this difficult time. | 在这难熬时刻 我们会为你祷告 |
[09:09] | -Too formal. -Yeah. I like it, though. | -太正式了 -对 但我喜欢 |
[09:16] | -My name’s not Marcus, you know. -I figured. | -我不叫马克斯 -我知道 |
[09:21] | I’m not sure why I picked that. You don’t really look like a Marcus. | 不晓得我为何挑那名字 你长得不像马克斯 |
[09:24] | I’m Enoch. | 我叫伊诺 |
[09:25] | Much better. I’m Annabel. | 好听多了 我叫安娜贝尔 |
[09:27] | But I already told you that. | 但我告诉过你了 |
[09:34] | -So did you know that cancer kid? -What? | -你认识那癌症男孩吗? -什么? |
[09:37] | The kid from the other funeral? | 另一场丧礼的男孩? |
[09:39] | Yeah. I volunteer at the hospital. In the Webber building. | 认识 我是医院的志工 在癌症大楼 |
[09:42] | Is that where all the cancer kids are? | 癌症儿童都在那里? |
[09:44] | Kids with cancer. | 罹癌的儿童 |
[09:46] | Bummer. | 触霉头 |
[09:48] | Not really. | 未必 |
[09:53] | What are you reading? | 你在读什么? |
[09:55] | It’s a new biography on Darwin. | 达尔文新传记 |
[09:57] | The evolution guy? | 提出演化论的人? |
[09:58] | Yeah. He’s kind of my favorite. | 对 他是我的最爱 |
[10:02] | -Why? -“Why?” | -怎么说? -“怎么说? “ |
[10:04] | Well, only because he’s the father of the greatest idea | 因为他是伟大观念之父 |
[10:07] | a human being has ever had. | 人类史上前所未有 |
[10:09] | Not to mention the fact that he was brilliant enough | 更别提他的智慧 |
[10:12] | to see nature’s design laid out right in front of him. | 足以看见自然的设计 浮现在眼前 |
[10:15] | And maybe just because he was the most important scientific mind | 也许我崇拜他 是最重要的科学伟人 |
[10:18] | that ever was or ever will be in the history of history. | 史上前无古人后无来者 |
[10:22] | -What about Einstein? -What about him? | -爱因斯坦呢? -他怎样? |
[10:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Well, I’m gonna get home or whatever. | 我要回家了 |
[10:34] | Okay. Yeah, me, too. | 好 我也要回家 |
[10:38] | Thanks for bailing me out back there. | 谢谢你刚替我解围 |
[10:40] | Yeah. Any time. | 别客气 |
[10:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:54] | I don’t know why we still eat in here. | 不晓得我们为何还在这里吃 |
[10:59] | Did you look at those school brochures I left on your bed? | 你有看我放在你床上的 学校手册吗? |
[11:03] | No. | 没看 |
[11:06] | There’s some really great schools in the city. | 市区有些很优秀的学校 |
[11:09] | And Henderson has this great college prep course, | 汉德森有很棒的 大学先修课程 |
[11:12] | and I know the headmaster at… | 我认识校长… |
[11:15] | May I be excused, Mabel? | 我能离开餐桌吗 梅波? |
[11:19] | Why don’t you call me Auntie Mabel anymore? | 你为何不再叫我梅波阿姨? |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | No. With your whole body. | 不对 要用全身的力量 |
[11:45] | No, that’s too far. | 不对 太弯了 |
[11:48] | Like this? | 像这样吗? |
[11:50] | -No way. -This feels pretty good. | -才怪 -这样感觉很好 |
[11:53] | I’ll take a good old-fashioned handshake any day. | 我宁愿用握手打招呼 |
[11:57] | A bow is a sign of deep respect. | 鞠躬象征深深的尊敬 |
[11:59] | So’s a handshake. | 握手也是 |
[12:02] | Come on, try it. | 来吧 试试看 |
[12:06] | Enoch Brae, nice to meet you. | 伊诺布莱 很高兴认识你 |
[12:10] | White people. You have to grab everything. | 白人 你得面面俱到 |
[12:15] | Okay. You stick with the bow. | 好 你继续鞠躬 |
[12:34] | Enoch, come away from the edge. | 伊诺 后退一点 |
[12:37] | Don’t worry. | 放心 |
[12:40] | I’m over that. | 我不想自杀了 |
[12:42] | Are you? | 是吗? |
[12:44] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 对 我没事 |
[13:17] | -What’s the score? -You’re up five hits. | -击中几次? -你多了五次 |
[13:20] | I thought it was six. | 我以为是六次 |
[13:22] | We didn’t count that one. | 那次不算 |
[13:25] | I did. | 我算 |
[13:26] | Tennessee, St. James and New York are the best properties on the board. | 田纳西 圣詹姆斯跟纽约 是大富翁最值钱的地产 |
[13:34] | I like Boardwalk. | 我喜欢板道 |
[13:36] | Yeah, nobody wins with Boardwalk. | 买板道的没人赚钱 |
[13:39] | It’s a terrible investment that never pays off. | 烂投资永远不会赚钱 |
[13:43] | I like Boardwalk. | 我喜欢板道 |
[13:45] | Fine. I’ll trade you orange for blue any day. | 算了 我会接受你用橘色 换我的蓝色 |
[13:50] | Okay. Deal. | 好 一言为定 |
[13:59] | What? | 怎样? |
[14:00] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[14:02] | -Who? -That girl I was telling you about. | -谁? -我告诉你的女孩 |
[14:05] | -Why is she dressed like a boy? -She’s not. | -她为何穿得像男孩? -哪有 |
[14:09] | Are you gonna go talk to her? | 你要去跟她说话吗? |
[14:10] | -What do I say? -You could say hello. | -要说什么? -你可以打招呼啊 |
[14:16] | I’m gonna go talk to her. | 我要去跟她说话 |
[14:17] | Okay. I’ll see you at home. | 好 回家见啰 |
[14:20] | She won’t be able to see me anyway. | 反正她也看不见我 |
[14:23] | All right, see you, Hiroshi. | 好 再见 博史 |
[14:34] | Annabel. | 安娜贝尔 |
[14:37] | Enoch. | 伊诺 |
[14:38] | Funny running into you here. | 在这里遇见你真怪 |
[14:40] | I was just walking. | 我刚在散步 |
[14:45] | By myself. You know. | 自己散步 你知道的 |
[14:49] | Cool. | 好 |
[14:51] | I like to come out here to draw. | 我喜欢来这里画画 |
[14:54] | It’s nice, you know, to get out. | 出来外面很不错 |
[14:56] | Yeah, always good to get out. | 说得对 |
[15:01] | Seen any good funerals lately? | 最近见过好丧礼吗? |
[15:03] | Yeah. This one guy, | 有 这个人 |
[15:05] | he had this weird skin disease that made him go crazy or whatever. | 他有奇怪的皮肤病 害他生前疯了 |
[15:13] | Closed casket. | 只好盖棺举办丧礼 |
[15:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:17] | Could I see your drawings? | 我能看你的画吗? |
[15:19] | I’m not very good. I just like to do it. | 画得不好 我只是喜欢画画 |
[15:23] | It’s okay. I can barely draw a stick figure. | 没关系 我连火柴人都不会画 |
[15:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:30] | This is Chroicocephalus ridibundus, the black-headed gull. | 这是红嘴鸥 |
[15:34] | Her head is actually white in the winter | 其实它的头在冬天是白色 |
[15:36] | and she has these cool black streaks on her plumage. | 全身羽毛有很美的黑条纹 |
[15:43] | That’s the little-footed gull. That one’s not finished. | 这是小趾鸥 那个还没画完 |
[15:48] | -And there’s… -Who’s this guy? | -还有… -这家伙是谁? |
[15:50] | I really like him. | 我很喜欢它 |
[15:52] | Nicrophorus americanus, the American burying beetle. | 美国埋葬甲虫 |
[15:57] | -I like his little mustache. -Yeah. | -我喜欢它的小触须 -对 |
[16:00] | He’s pretty amazing. | 它很神奇 |
[16:01] | What makes him so amazing? | 它哪里很神奇? |
[16:03] | Well, they can smell carrion from miles away, | 它们能闻到数里外的腐尸 |
[16:07] | which is what death smells like. | 就是死亡的气味 |
[16:10] | So basically, a male and female will show up at the body, | 所以公虫跟母虫会展现身体 |
[16:14] | and kind of get to know each other. | 算是了解彼此 |
[16:16] | Then they work together to bury the carcass. | 接着一起把腐尸埋起来 |
[16:19] | And then they mate. And then she lays her eggs on it. | 然后交配完 母虫把卵产在腐尸上 |
[16:21] | But they aren’t like other species, | 但它们很特别 |
[16:23] | like bug species, that just run away afterwards. | 不像臭虫 交配产卵完后会跑掉 |
[16:26] | They make a little chamber nearby, underground. | 它们会在旁边地底 挖个小洞穴 |
[16:29] | And then, when the babies hatch, | 然后当卵孵化后 |
[16:31] | the parents go chew up the corpse and feed it to them. | 父母会嚼碎腐尸喂它们 |
[16:34] | Isn’t that amazing? They actually take care of their kids. | 很神奇吧? 它们会照顾自己的宝宝 |
[16:45] | Do you want to meet my parents? | 你想见我的父母吗? |
[16:50] | Sure. Okay. | 好啊 |
[16:56] | Do you always meet your parents at a graveyard? | 你常在墓地跟父母见面吗? |
[16:59] | These days. | 最近是 |
[17:08] | Mom, Pop, | 爸 妈 |
[17:10] | this is Annabel. | 这是安娜贝尔 |
[17:14] | Yeah, yeah, I’m eating. | 对 我有吃饭 |
[17:17] | Why is that always the first thing you ask me? | 你为何每次都要先问这个? |
[17:20] | Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Brae. I’m Annabel Cotton. | 布莱夫妇 你好 我是安娜贝尔卡顿 |
[17:24] | You can call me Annie, if you’d like. | 你们能叫我安娜 |
[17:27] | It’s nice to meet you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你们 |
[17:30] | We met at a memorial. | 我们在追悼会认识 |
[17:33] | It was for a friend. | 朋友的丧礼 |
[17:35] | I’m fine. Thank you, though. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[17:40] | She works at the hospital with cancer kids. | 她在医院照顾癌症儿童 |
[17:43] | Kids with cancer. | 罹患癌症的儿童 |
[17:45] | It’s the same thing. | 同样的意思 |
[17:46] | Not the same thing. | 不一样 |
[17:49] | -Yeah, it is. -No, it’s not. | -一样 -不一样 |
[17:52] | -How is that not the same thing? -Yes, I notice. He’s very stubborn. | -怎么会不一样? -对 我发现他很固执 |
[17:56] | No, I’m not. | 才怪 |
[17:58] | He was always that way? Really? | 他以前常这样? 真的吗? |
[18:01] | I was not. | 我哪有 |
[18:02] | I mean, I am not. | 现在没有了 |
[18:10] | Annie here is a bug stalker. | 安娜很喜欢观察昆虫 |
[18:14] | Naturalist. I’m a naturalist. | 我是自然主义者 |
[18:20] | Like I said, bug stalker. | 我就是这意思 |
[18:23] | Well, it’s just a little bit more complicated than that. | 比那要复杂一点 |
[18:27] | Well, it’s studying the world that we live in. | 研究我们生活的世界 |
[18:30] | The trees and the grass and bacteria and mice and birds, | 树木 青草 细菌 老鼠跟鸟 |
[18:34] | and how they all fit together. | 它们如何相互影响 |
[18:38] | Yeah. I think it’s pretty cool, too. | 对 我也觉得很酷 |
[18:47] | We’re gonna go to the soccer game on Sunday. | 我们星期天要去看足球赛 |
[18:50] | We are? | 是吗? |
[18:51] | Yeah. Sunday. I almost forgot. | 对 星期天 我差点忘了 |
[18:55] | It’s at 3:00, behind the elementary school. | 三点 在小学后面 |
[19:00] | Yes, it is. Right behind there. | 好 没问题 |
[19:09] | “That is how to transform into your true power self. | 这样才能变成 你真实力量的自我 |
[19:14] | “By taking responsibility for your perceptions | 借由对自己的感知负责 |
[19:17] | “so that you are not the victim of the events in your life, | 你不是人生经历的受害者 |
[19:21] | “but the events of your life are the creation of what you perceive them to be. | 但人生经历创造你的感知 |
[19:27] | “This is how you become the god or goddess | 这样你才能变成 |
[19:31] | “of your own personal universe.” | “你个人宇宙的神” |
[19:34] | Mom, that guy is a total hack. | 妈 那家伙是雇佣作家 |
[19:37] | Well, when you read it, then you can have an opinion. | 等你看完就能表达意见 |
[19:42] | -I met a boy. -Really? | -我认识一个男孩 -真的吗? |
[19:45] | Yeah, I met him at Chris’ memorial. He was kind of different. | 对 在克里斯的追悼会认识的 他有点特别 |
[19:49] | -Different can be good. -Yeah, I think it is. | -特别很不错 -对啊 |
[19:52] | Yeah, well, be careful. Because boys can be jerks. | 对 小心点 因为男孩有时很讨厌 |
[19:56] | All of them? | 全部吗? |
[19:58] | All the ones I knew. | 我认识的都是 |
[19:59] | Bummer. | 可惜 |
[20:01] | I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[20:02] | Okay. I’ll bring him over. | 好 我会带他过来 |
[20:06] | All right. | 很好 |
[20:09] | Books away, please. | 请把书拿开 |
[20:11] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:13] | Annie. | 安娜 |
[20:15] | Don’t you listen to what your sister says, Annie. | 别听你姐姐乱说 安娜 |
[20:18] | You just have fun. | 你快乐就行了 |
[20:20] | Mom, can you just take it easy on that, please? | 妈 请你别喝那么多 |
[20:25] | -So, what were you reading? -Ornithology book. | -你在看什么书? -鸟类学书 |
[20:28] | -What’s that? -Birds. | -那是什么? -研究鸟类 |
[20:31] | -For school? -Nope. | -学校作业吗? -不是 |
[20:34] | We’ll see what Dr. Lee says tomorrow. | 看看李医生明天怎么说 |
[20:35] | You might be able to start again next week. | 你也许下星期就能再上学 |
[20:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:42] | So, anything good in that bird book? | 那本鸟书有什么趣事吗? |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 有 |
[20:47] | Apparently, there’s this kind of songbird | 有种鸣鸟 |
[20:50] | that thinks it dies every time the sun goes down. | 每次太阳下山 它就以为自己死掉了 |
[20:53] | So in the morning, when it wakes up, it’s totally shocked to still be alive, | 所以早上当它醒来后 很惊讶自己还活着 |
[20:57] | so it sings this really beautiful song. | 就会鸣唱美妙的旋律 |
[21:02] | Just happy not to be dead, I guess. | 我猜是很高兴没死吧 |
[21:26] | So? | 所以? |
[21:44] | I didn’t think it would be back so soon. | 没想到这么快就复发 |
[21:50] | I guess that’s a no on school. | 我想学校泡汤了 |
[21:54] | I mean, when you think about it geologically, | 你从地质的角度想想 |
[21:56] | our lives are just a little speck on the time line anyway, so… | 反正我们的生命 只是时间线的一小点… |
[22:01] | People haven’t even been around for a fraction of the time | 人类存在的时间 |
[22:04] | that some reptiles have been around. | 根本比不上爬虫类 |
[22:05] | So, three months is almost the same as three centuries or three days, | 所以三个月几乎等于 三世纪或三天 |
[22:11] | -or three… -Annabel, stop. Please. | -或三… -安娜贝尔 拜托别说了 |
[22:14] | Can we just… Can we not… Can we… | 我们能…别说话… |
[22:16] | Can we just not? Okay? | 我们能别说话吗? |
[22:25] | This kid is unbelievable. | 这男孩真是不可思议 |
[22:26] | He’s, like, seven, and he’s already got a shot that could kill a golden retriever. | 他才七岁 他的射门力量 就足以杀死黄金猎犬 |
[22:31] | Come on, Riots! | 加油 暴乱队! |
[22:33] | Do you know one of these kids? | 你认识这些男孩吗? |
[22:36] | No. Hiroshi and I just like to… | 不认识 我跟博史只喜欢… |
[22:38] | Who’s Hiroshi? | 谁是博史? |
[22:43] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[22:45] | From school? | 同学吗? |
[22:47] | No. | 不是 |
[22:51] | He’s a… | 他是… |
[22:53] | He’s sort of a ghost. | 他算是鬼魂 |
[22:56] | -He’s a ghost? -Yeah. | -他是鬼魂? -对 |
[22:59] | -A Japanese ghost? -Yeah. | -日本鬼魂吗? -对 |
[23:03] | Do you speak Japanese? | 你会说日语吗? |
[23:05] | -No, he speaks English. -Really? | -不会 他会说英语 -真的? |
[23:08] | Wow. | 真神奇 |
[23:13] | Can I meet him? | 我能见他吗? |
[23:14] | You could try. No one else can. | 你能试试 别人都看不见他 |
[23:17] | -Can he fly? -He used to. | -他会飞吗? -以前会 |
[23:19] | “Used to”? | “以前会”? |
[23:22] | Well, he was a kamikaze. | 他是神风特攻队员 |
[23:25] | Like one of those guys who crashed into ships and things? | 像那些开飞机 去撞船舰跟战机的人吗? |
[23:28] | Yeah. One of those guys. | 对 就是他们 |
[23:30] | So you’re haunted, then. | 所以你被鬼魂缠身 |
[23:35] | I guess I am. | 应该是吧 |
[23:37] | I never thought about it like that. | 我没那样想过 |
[23:40] | Wonder who I’ll get to haunt. | 不晓得我死后能去缠谁 |
[23:44] | I don’t think I would have been his first choice. | 我不会是他的第一人选 |
[23:46] | -You can choose? -I don’t think so. | -你能选择吗? -不行吧 |
[23:53] | I’ll find out in a few months. | 几个月后我就会知道了 |
[23:56] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等等 你在说什么? |
[23:58] | I was lying, Enoch. | 我骗了你 伊诺 |
[24:00] | About working at the hospital. | 关于医院工作的事 |
[24:03] | I don’t work there. | 我不是医院的员工 |
[24:05] | I’m a patient. | 我是病人 |
[24:09] | Wait, at the cancer place? | 等等 癌症病房吗? |
[24:13] | -And… -And I just got some tests back. | -还有… -我刚拿到检查报告 |
[24:17] | That bad, huh? | 有那么糟吗? |
[24:20] | I flunked. | 我被当掉了 |
[24:24] | So, how long? | 所以还有多久? |
[24:28] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[24:31] | So I understand if you don’t wanna… | 所以我明白如果你不想… |
[24:32] | A person can get a lot done in three months. | 一个人能在三个月做很多事 |
[24:36] | -You think? -Yeah. You could learn French, | -真的吗? -对 你能学法语 |
[24:40] | go to Africa, pick up the xylophone. | 去非洲 学弹木琴 |
[24:45] | Tons of stuff. | 很多事能做 |
[24:46] | I always wanted to be a world-renowned xylophone player. | 我从小就想当 举世闻名的木琴演奏家 |
[24:51] | I don’t think it takes that long, right? | 学木琴很快的 |
[24:53] | I don’t know, there are a lot of those bar thingies. | 有很多小节的东西 |
[24:58] | Would you get one for me? | 你会替我买一把吗? |
[25:01] | I know a guy. | 我有门路 |
[25:10] | I could help you get ready, you know? | 我能替你打理好 |
[25:13] | To learn the xylophone? | 学弹木琴吗? |
[25:15] | No, for… | 不是 是… |
[25:18] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[25:22] | I mean, I know a lot about it or whatever, so I could help you with stuff. | 我对丧礼很了解 所以我能帮你准备 |
[25:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:30] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗? -好 |
[25:33] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[25:39] | Hey, I have a transfusion tomorrow. Do you want to come see me after? | 明天我要输血 做完后你想来看我吗? |
[25:44] | I love it when girls ask me that. | 我很喜欢女孩这样问我 |
[25:48] | Shoot. | 可恶 |
[25:50] | You’re not very good at this. | 你不太会玩这游戏 |
[25:52] | This game is impossible. | 这游戏真难玩 |
[25:59] | Okay, but that’s only because you play it more. | 这是因为你玩比较多次 |
[26:03] | Does it hurt when they… | 输血会痛吗… |
[26:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:12] | They always tell me how brave I am. | 他们常说我很勇敢 |
[26:15] | After every needle and MRI and test. | 不管是打针 做核磁共振或检查 |
[26:19] | Makes me wonder how the non-brave kids act. | 不晓得胆小的儿童 反应会怎样 |
[26:23] | I could take some of them for you. | 我能替你分担一点 |
[26:26] | -My tests? -Yeah, I’m great at tests. | -我的检查吗? -对 我很会考试 |
[26:29] | Used to help all the other kids at school cheat. | 以前常帮同学作弊 |
[26:32] | Why aren’t you at school? | 你为何没上学? |
[26:34] | I’m just not. | 不想上 |
[26:36] | -Are you… -Just not. | -你… -就是不想 |
[26:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:41] | Sorry I couldn’t find that xylophone. | 抱歉 我找不到木琴 |
[26:45] | I spent all night looking for the stupid thing. | 我通宵熬夜找蠢木琴 |
[26:47] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[26:49] | I know, but it’s just… | 我知道 但就是… |
[26:52] | When I think of things going a certain way, | 当我计划好事情 |
[26:54] | and then they don’t, | 结果事与愿违 |
[26:57] | it’s difficult. | 很辛苦 |
[27:00] | How’s this gonna go? | 这段感情会怎样? |
[27:02] | -“This”? -You and me. | -“这段感情? ” -你跟我 |
[27:07] | I don’t know. | 谁晓得 |
[27:08] | That’s the part where you say it’s gonna go really well. | 这种时候你要说会很顺利 |
[27:18] | You’re all set, Annabel. | 输完血了 安娜贝尔 |
[27:19] | Could I get a couple of those for the road? | 我能带走几包血浆吗? |
[27:21] | No. | 不行 |
[27:24] | Larus novaehollandiae. | 银鸥 |
[27:28] | “Laughing gull.” | “笑鸥” |
[27:29] | Larus atricilla. | 罗洛斯阿崔西拉 |
[27:32] | “Little gull.” | “小鸥” |
[27:34] | Larus minutus. | 罗洛斯米诺提斯 |
[27:37] | Getting better, huh, Charlie? | 有进步吧 查理? |
[27:42] | Still no on the horse. | 博史还是没骑马 |
[27:44] | Why does she keep asking if I ride a horse? | 她为何猛问我会不会骑马? |
[27:47] | I wonder where ghost horses go. | 不晓得鬼魂的马去哪里 |
[27:50] | -What is it with girls and horses? -I think it’s the mane. | -为何女孩都喜欢马? -应该是马鬃吧 |
[27:55] | Does she want to know about my military service? | 她想知道我服兵役的事吗? |
[27:58] | I don’t think so. | 应该不想吧 |
[28:00] | Don’t think what? | 不想什么? |
[28:02] | He wants to know if you want to know about his military service. | 他问你想不想知道 他服兵役的事 |
[28:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:06] | Good. It was 1 941 . | 很好 那是1941年 |
[28:08] | -I was at the top of my graduating class. -It’s boring. | -我是最高分毕业 -真无聊 |
[28:10] | You used to like that story. | 你以前很喜欢的 |
[28:12] | I’ve heard it a million times. | 我听过几百遍了 |
[28:14] | Top of your class. Chosen over hundreds of other pilots. | 最高分毕业 从数百名飞行员脱颖而出 |
[28:18] | -Does he miss flying? -I do. | -他怀念飞行吗? -很怀念 |
[28:21] | -He says he does. -Wasn’t he scared? | -他说对 -难道他不怕死吗? |
[28:24] | We weren’t allowed to be afraid. | 我们不容许害怕 |
[28:27] | -He said a little. -No, I didn’t. | -他说有点怕 -才怪 |
[28:29] | It was implied. | 那是言外之意 |
[28:32] | Do you ever get to meet famous ghosts, like Ben Franklin, | 你曾遇见有名的鬼魂 像班富兰克林 |
[28:36] | or Napoleon or anything? | 或拿破仑吗? |
[28:39] | We haven’t met any other ghosts yet. | 我们还没遇见别的鬼魂 |
[28:41] | Maybe you should take out a personal. | 也许你该登个人广告 |
[28:46] | -He says he likes yourjacket. -No, I didn’t. | -他说喜欢你的外套 -我哪有说 |
[28:49] | Thank you, Hiroshi. | 谢谢 博史 |
[28:55] | He says he thinks you look really nice. | 他说你很漂亮 |
[28:57] | I still don’t know why she’s dressed like a boy. | 我还是不懂 她为何打扮像男孩 |
[28:59] | He’s very complimentary. | 他的嘴真甜 |
[29:02] | He’s a friendly ghost. | 他是友善的鬼魂 |
[29:06] | -Enoch, we should get back home. -Why? | -伊诺 我们该回家了 -为什么? |
[29:09] | -Why what? -He thinks we should go. | -什么? -他说我们该走了 |
[29:12] | -Am I boring him? -No. | -我很无聊吗? -不是 |
[29:14] | Tell her no. | 告诉她不是 |
[29:15] | He just wants to play Battleship. | 他只是想玩无敌战舰 |
[29:18] | So what if I do? | 很奇怪吗? |
[29:19] | Is he any good? | 他厉害吗? |
[29:21] | I haven’t beat him yet. | 我还没击败过他 |
[29:23] | Payback for Nagasaki, huh? | 长崎大反击啊? |
[29:28] | What did she say about Nagasaki? | 她刚说长崎吗? |
[29:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[29:32] | Nothing what? What’d I say? | 什么没事? 我说错话了吗? |
[30:34] | Is Annie here? | 安娜在吗? |
[30:36] | I’m Elizabeth. I’m Annabel’s sister. You must be Enoch. | 我是伊莉莎白 安娜贝尔的姐姐 你是伊诺 |
[30:40] | Must be. | 没错 |
[30:41] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[30:48] | She around? | 她在吗? |
[30:49] | Yeah, she’s downstairs. I’ll tell her you’re here. | 她在楼下 我去告诉她你来了 |
[30:52] | Annie! Your boyfriend’s here! | 安娜!你男朋友来了! |
[30:55] | Not my boyfriend. I’ll be right up. | 他不是我男朋友 我马上就上去 |
[30:59] | -Sit down. -I’m okay. | -请坐 -站着就行了 |
[31:01] | Have a seat. | 坐下来 |
[31:08] | So, I hear you two met at a funeral? | 我听说你们在丧礼认识? |
[31:11] | Memorial service. | 追悼会 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[31:15] | It’s okay. I didn’t know him or whatever. | 没事 我根本不认识他 |
[31:17] | -Know who? -The kid who died. | -认识谁? -去世的男孩 |
[31:24] | So how are you two getting around? | 你们要怎么去? |
[31:26] | We’re gonna take the bus. | 我们会坐公车 |
[31:29] | Nothing like public transportation to set the mood, right? | 没有比搭大众运输更浪漫的 |
[31:32] | “The mood”? | “浪漫”? |
[31:33] | No mood, no mood. Just forget I said it. | 别误会 忘了我刚说的话 |
[31:37] | So you don’t have a car? | 所以你没车? |
[31:40] | No, I don’t really care for them. | 没有 我不喜欢车 |
[31:42] | Why’s that? | 为什么? |
[31:44] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[31:46] | Cars are very dangerous. | 车很危险 |
[31:49] | Annabel tells me you talk to a ghost. | 安娜贝尔告诉我 你能跟鬼魂说话 |
[31:54] | -She told you that? -She did. | -她告诉你的? -对 |
[31:56] | -It’s kind of a joke. -“Kind of”? | -那算是开玩笑 -“算是”? |
[31:59] | I’m a good kid. | 我是好孩子 |
[32:01] | Where do you go to school, Enoch? | 你上哪所学校 伊诺? |
[32:04] | I sort of don’t. | 我没上学 |
[32:06] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[32:07] | Well, frankly, Elizabeth, it’s kind of another long story. | 老实说 伊莉莎白 这也是说来话长 |
[32:11] | So, let’s just say it was a misunderstanding. | 所以就说是误会吧 |
[32:15] | Okay, so I have this all straight. | 好吧 我把话说清楚 |
[32:19] | You’re a funeral-crashing dropout | 你是擅闯丧礼的辍学生 |
[32:23] | with no car | 没有车 |
[32:25] | and a dead friend. | 还有鬼魂朋友 |
[32:28] | Sounds pretty not-so-good when you say it all together like that. | 听你这样说好像不是很好 |
[32:34] | Wow. | 哇 |
[32:37] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[32:45] | -Hey, Annabel. -Hey, Laura. | -嘿 安娜贝尔 -嘿 萝拉 |
[32:48] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[32:50] | It’s a surprise. | 这是惊喜 |
[33:07] | This place is amazing. | 这地方超赞 |
[33:20] | I wonder who’s in there. | 不晓得谁在里面 |
[33:24] | That. | 那是 |
[33:26] | That’s Skinny Jimmy Two Socks. | 瘦吉米双袜 |
[33:29] | Got hit by a runaway go-cart. | 被肇事逃逸的小赛车撞死 |
[33:31] | Terrible tragedy. | 可怕的悲剧 |
[33:35] | What about there? | 那个呢? |
[33:38] | That’s Old Lady Wellbether. | 那是老太太威贝勒 |
[33:42] | She got devoured by a great white shark. | 她被大白鲨咬死 |
[33:48] | How about that one? | 那个呢? |
[33:50] | That’s a sad one. | 那个很悲哀 |
[33:52] | That’s Nicky “The Richter Scale” Johnson. | 那是尼奇强森 绰号芮氏规模 |
[33:55] | Got mauled to death by a wild ape. | 被野生大猩猩打死 |
[34:00] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[34:01] | What about there? | 那个呢? |
[34:08] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 请问有事吗? |
[34:10] | No, we’re just browsing. Thanks. | 我们只是看看 谢谢 |
[34:13] | -Hi, I’m Annabel. -You kids aren’t supposed to be in here. | -你好 我是安娜贝尔 -你们不该进来这里 |
[34:15] | Hey, my girlfriend was just trying to… | 我女朋友只是想… |
[34:17] | What? Ian, call security. | 什么? 伊恩 叫警卫 |
[34:25] | Is this some sort of a joke? Do you bring all your dates here? | 这是恶作剧吗? 你们都来这里约会吗? |
[34:28] | No. We were just curious. What’s your problem? | 不是 我们只是好奇 有什么问题吗? |
[34:31] | “Curious”? My problem is you’re in my morgue. | “好奇”? 问题是你跑到我的停尸间来 |
[34:36] | Could you show some respect, please? | 请尊重死者好吗? |
[34:40] | -Annabel? -You know these kids? | -安娜贝尔? -你认识他们吗? |
[34:42] | Just the girl here. She’s a Webber kid. | 只有她 她是癌症病童 |
[34:44] | A patient in the Webber building. | 癌症大楼的病患 |
[34:48] | She looks pretty happy, right? | 她看起来很快乐 |
[34:52] | Yeah, she does. | 没错 |
[34:56] | -Hey, Joseph. -Hey, Annie. | -嘿 乔瑟夫 -嘿 安娜 |
[34:58] | You still owe me a Snickers bar. | 你还欠我一条巧克力 |
[35:00] | Yeah. I still think you tricked me, though. | 对 但我还是觉得你设圈套 |
[35:02] | -That was the point. -I suppose it was. | -这是重点 -应该是吧 |
[35:07] | What do you say you kids go on home now? | 不如你们回家吧? |
[35:09] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[35:11] | I’m Annabel. | 我是安娜贝尔 |
[35:13] | -Suzette. -This is Enoch. | -苏珊 -这是伊诺 |
[35:16] | “Webber kids,” huh? That’s what they call us? | “癌症病童”? 医院员工这样叫我们吗? |
[35:19] | -Sometimes, yeah. -You must see a lot of us. | -对 有时候 -你肯定看过很多了 |
[35:22] | -I am sorry, dear. -It’s fine. | -抱歉 亲爱的 -没关系 |
[35:26] | -And if it’s not fine, it’ll be fine. -Of course. | -痛苦终究会结束 -当然 |
[35:29] | Come on, Annie. Come on. | 来吧 安娜 |
[35:38] | Sorry I got so worked up back there. | 抱歉 我刚在医院发脾气 |
[35:41] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:43] | I thought it was kind of sweet. | 我觉得很可爱 |
[35:45] | -Really? -Kind of. | -真的吗? -有点 |
[35:49] | I mean, I know you said I’m not your boyfriend or whatever, I just felt like… | 我知道你说过 我不是你男朋友 我只是想… |
[36:01] | I think that’s what girlfriends do. | 这是女朋友会做的事 |
[36:24] | We should have cheeseburgers and milkshakes. | 我们该点起司汉堡跟奶昔 |
[36:27] | We are. | 在吃了啊 |
[36:28] | -No, I mean, at my memorial. -Yeah. | -不是 是我的追悼会 -对 |
[36:33] | And tacos and lo mein and Red Vines. | 还有玉米饼 炒面跟红软糖 |
[36:36] | And pizza and fluffernutters. | 比萨跟棉花糖花生三明治 |
[36:38] | And everybody can just really pig out. | 大家能尽情吃 |
[36:41] | I mean, that’s what people do when they’re upset anyway, right? | 反正大家难过时 都会暴饮暴食 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:46] | And we can just hang out by the milkshakes the whole time. | 我们能常常出来喝奶昔 |
[36:56] | Right. | 对 |
[37:11] | It tickles. | 好痒喔 |
[37:12] | Your arms are ticklish? | 你的手怕痒吗? |
[37:15] | They are now, I guess. | 现在应该是吧 |
[37:17] | I wasn’t aware that could happen. | 怎么有人会突然怕痒 |
[37:29] | What happened, Enoch, to your parents? | 你爸妈怎么死的 伊诺? |
[37:41] | Please? | 请你告诉我 |
[37:48] | We were coming back from visiting my aunt in Seattle. | 我们去西雅图探视阿姨 |
[37:53] | She won some award for her writing on African freedom music or something. | 她的作品赢得 什么非洲自由音乐奖 |
[38:06] | I was dozing off in the back. | 回程我在车后座打盹 |
[38:11] | Cops told me the guy was so drunk he didn’t even remember the accident. | 警察告诉我他烂醉如泥 根本记不得车祸的事 |
[38:18] | Mom and… | 妈跟… |
[38:23] | They were dead before the ambulance showed up. | 救护车还没到 他们就死了 |
[38:28] | I was in a coma for three months, | 我昏迷了三个月 |
[38:33] | and I guess I was actually dead for a few minutes. | 其实我死了几分钟吧 |
[38:40] | Is that when you started seeing Hiroshi? | 然后你就看得见博史吗? |
[38:46] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:53] | When I woke up, he was just sitting by my bed. | 等我醒来后 他就坐在我床边 |
[39:27] | J… J… J… J… | |
[39:31] | -J-9. -Miss. | -J9 -没中 |
[39:37] | I saw a Mitsubishi car today. | 今天我看见三菱汽车 |
[39:39] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[39:40] | I used to fly a Mitsubishi. | 我以前驾驶三菱战机 |
[39:42] | You mean you used to crash a Mitsubishi. | 你是说常开三菱战机撞机 |
[39:47] | Only once. | 只撞了一次 |
[39:49] | A5 A-5. | |
[39:51] | How do you get my battleship so quickly? | 你怎么那么快就发现我的战舰? |
[39:53] | lnstinct. | 凭直觉 |
[40:00] | We used to have a Toyota when I was a kid. | 小时候我们家开过丰田汽车 |
[40:03] | Toyota, too? | 美国人也开丰田? |
[40:04] | Yeah. We’re cool with you guys now. | 对 我们化敌为友了 |
[40:07] | “Cool”? | “化敌为友”? |
[40:10] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[40:16] | F6? F-6? | |
[40:19] | Miss. | 没中 |
[40:24] | How long does she have? The girl? | 她还能活多久? 那女孩? |
[40:27] | -D-4. -Hit. | -D4 -击中 |
[40:31] | I don’t know. Still not very long. | 不知道 没有很久 |
[40:34] | Are you having fun with your game? | 你觉得这游戏好玩吗? |
[40:37] | It’s not a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[40:41] | You wanna know what I think? | 你想知道我的看法吗? |
[40:43] | Not really. | 不太想 |
[40:45] | I think you’ve gone too far. | 我觉得你太过头了 |
[40:48] | Strangers’ funerals are one thing… | 陌生人丧礼是一回事… |
[40:50] | Your coordinate. | 你的座标 |
[40:52] | She’s actually gonna die soon. | 她不久就会死 |
[40:53] | Your coordinate! | 你的座标! |
[41:02] | D3 D-3. | |
[41:04] | Hit. | 击中 |
[41:09] | Everything okay over there? | 没事吧? |
[41:11] | Yeah. Sorry. | 没事 抱歉 |
[41:26] | You know, these… Actually, these visits are just supposed to be family only. | 这些…探病时间仅限家属 |
[41:34] | But Annie asked me to come, so… | 但安娜叫我过来… |
[41:37] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:39] | How’d it go? | 情况怎样? |
[41:41] | You know, same old, same old. Still dying. | 老样子 还是得死 |
[41:44] | But still, like, a bit? | 但还剩几个月吗? |
[41:48] | They try not to say any more. | 他们不想说得太清楚 |
[41:51] | At least you got your health. | 至少你还很健康 |
[41:53] | I feel like I wanna, you know… I wanna be careful. | 我要…我要小心点 |
[41:55] | -Annie? -What? | -安娜? -什么事? |
[41:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[41:59] | Home. Dr. Lee said I’m all done. | 回家啊 李医生说检查完了 |
[42:02] | Are you gonna wait for me? | 你要等我吗? |
[42:03] | -Lizzie. -Yeah? | -伊莉 -怎样? |
[42:05] | How old am l? | 我几岁了? |
[42:07] | How old am l? | 我几岁了? |
[42:09] | Okay, I get it, I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[42:11] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好 待会见 |
[42:13] | -How much later? -Late. | -你要几点回家? -晚点 |
[42:15] | I don’t really love the way that sounds. | 我不喜欢你太晚回家 |
[42:17] | Lizzie, it’s Halloween. Lighten up. | 伊莉 这是万圣节 轻松点 |
[42:24] | This night must be weird for you. | 万圣节夜晚 对你来说肯定很奇怪 |
[42:26] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[42:29] | Hey, did you guys still do that seppuku thing in the war? | 你们在战时 还有切腹这种事吗? |
[42:35] | Seppuku. And no, that was the samurai. | 切腹 没有 那是日本武士 |
[42:39] | How did that work, exactly? | 切腹到底要怎么切? |
[42:41] | You would take a small blade and gut yourself. | 你拿小刀给自己开肠破肚 |
[42:44] | Slit across the abdomen to open your stomach. | 切开腹部露出胃 |
[42:47] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋! |
[42:54] | You know, | 你知道 |
[42:57] | you don’t have to protect me anymore. | 你不用再保护我了 |
[43:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[43:03] | With Annabel. | 安娜贝尔的事 |
[43:07] | I know she’s gonna die, | 我知道她快死了 |
[43:09] | and that’s okay. | 我接受事实 |
[43:15] | If you say so. | 你说了算 |
[43:19] | -What? -We’re here. | -怎样? -到了 |
[43:23] | How do you know where she lives? | 你怎么知道她的住处? |
[43:25] | I have a lot of free time. | 我的时间多的是 |
[43:27] | That’s kind of creepy. | 有点恐怖 |
[43:29] | I’m a ghost. | 我是鬼魂 |
[43:31] | Okay, ghost. Happy Halloween. | 好 鬼魂 万圣节快乐 |
[43:34] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[43:46] | Boo! | 吓你! |
[43:53] | Nice. | 不错喔 |
[44:12] | -Trick or treat! -Trick or treat. | -不给糖就捣蛋! -不给糖就捣蛋 |
[44:17] | -Trick or treat. -Trick or treat. | -不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋 |
[44:19] | -Trick or treat. -Trick or treat. | -不给糖就捣蛋 -不给糖就捣蛋 |
[44:23] | What did you get? | 你拿到什么? |
[44:29] | How is it possible that you’ve never been to a haunted house before? | 你怎么可能没去过鬼屋? |
[44:33] | I don’t know, I just haven’t. | 谁晓得 就是没去过 |
[44:34] | Not even those lame ones at school | 连学校的烂鬼屋都没去过 |
[44:36] | where you have the spaghetti brains and grape eyeballs and stuff? | 有意大利面脑跟葡萄眼睛? |
[44:40] | Brains do not feel like spaghetti. | 脑哪像意大利面 |
[44:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[44:44] | I know a thing or two about brains. | 我对脑小有研究 |
[44:46] | Right. | 好 |
[44:51] | Birdie, are you okay? | 鸟鸟 你没事吧? |
[44:53] | Yeah, just… Hold on. | 没事 只是…等等 |
[45:11] | Holy shit, Brae. I thought you were dead. | 天哪 布莱 我以为你死了 |
[45:13] | Hey, Oz. | 嘿 奥兹 |
[45:15] | -Nice costume. -Thanks, you, too. | -服装不错喔 -谢谢 你也不赖 |
[45:19] | This is Annabel. | 这是安娜贝尔 |
[45:20] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[45:22] | Annie, this is Ozzie. We went to school together. | 安娜 这是奥兹 我们以前是同学 |
[45:25] | Hey, Brae, I think you two should get out of here. | 嘿 布莱 你们最好离开这里 |
[45:28] | Why? Think we can’t handle it? | 为什么? 以为我们不敢吗? |
[45:31] | No, just trust me. You guys should just… | 不是 相信我 你们该… |
[45:36] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[45:37] | Oh, shit. We got to get out of here. | 该死 我们得走了 |
[45:39] | -Why? -Now. | -为什么? -现在就走 |
[45:40] | Brae, you little shit. | 布莱 你这小浑蛋 |
[45:43] | Enoch, what the hell is going on? Why are we running? | 伊诺 到底怎么了? 我们为何要跑? |
[45:46] | -Get in the car. -Why was that kid so mad at you? | -上车 -那个人为何这么气你? |
[45:48] | -Open the goddamn door, Ozzie! -I’m trying! | -快开门 奥兹! -在开了啦! |
[45:51] | Payback time, you little faggot! | 血债血还 小娘炮! |
[45:55] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快开车! |
[46:02] | Okay, is somebody gonna tell me what the hell that was all about? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[46:06] | That was Alger Cofax. | 那是艾杰库法斯 |
[46:08] | He made some joke about Enoch’s parents after… | 他拿伊诺父母的事开玩笑… |
[46:11] | -After they… -Died. | -他们… -死了 |
[46:14] | Right. | 对 |
[46:16] | So, Enoch beat the living shit out of him. Put him in the hospital for a week. | 所以伊诺痛扁他一顿 害他住院一星期 |
[46:19] | So that’s why you got kicked out of school. | 所以你才被退学 |
[46:23] | -Stop. -What? | -停车 -什么? |
[46:25] | Stop the car, Oz. | 停车 奥兹 |
[46:27] | -At least let me get into town or… -Stop the car now! | -至少让我开到市区… -马上停车! |
[46:39] | -He okay? -Probably just carsick or something. | -他没事吧? -可能是晕车吧 |
[46:42] | -Okay. -Okay, thanks for the lift. | -好 -谢谢你的便车 |
[46:44] | -Are you gonna be okay? -Yeah, we’ll be fine. | -你可以吗? -我们没事的 |
[46:46] | -Okay, nice to meet you. -You, too. | -好 很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[46:48] | Take it easy, Brae. | 别太操 布莱 |
[46:52] | Enoch? | 伊诺? |
[46:54] | Enoch. | 伊诺 |
[46:56] | Over here. | 过来这里 |
[47:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[47:04] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[47:05] | You? | 你呢? |
[47:07] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[47:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[47:14] | Looks lonely. | 看起来好孤寂 |
[47:17] | My dad was a forester. | 我爸以前是林务员 |
[47:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[47:21] | Might still be. | 也许还是 |
[47:42] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[47:53] | Man. You actually look terrifying. | 天哪 你看起来很害怕 |
[47:56] | Yeah? That’s nothing. | 是吗? 没什么 |
[48:07] | Annie? | 安娜? |
[48:11] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[48:16] | Okay, this is kind of not funny. | 好 这样不好玩 |
[49:04] | I’m gonna get you, little ghost. | 我要抓到你 小鬼魂 |
[49:32] | Why are you trespassing in my woods? | 你为何擅自闯入我的森林? |
[49:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:36] | I was looking for my girlfriend. I think she came this way. | 我在找我女朋友 她好像往这边走吧 |
[49:40] | Nobody has passed through these woods for years. | 多年来没人来过这座森林 |
[49:44] | What did she look like? | 她长得怎样? |
[49:45] | She is about your height, brown eyes. | 她跟你差不多高 棕眼 |
[49:51] | Was she pretty? | 她漂亮吗? |
[49:52] | Beautiful. Who are you? | 很美 你是谁? |
[49:55] | I am the spirit of this forest. | 我是这座森林的精灵 |
[49:58] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我找吗? |
[49:59] | This girl, you must care about her a lot to come into the woods looking for her. | 这女孩 你肯定很关心她 才会闯入森林找她 |
[50:04] | Very much. | 很关心 |
[50:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[50:22] | Is this your home? | 这是你的家吗? |
[50:23] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[50:25] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[50:43] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[50:56] | Do you know what this does? | 你知道这是做什么用吗? |
[50:59] | No. | 不知道 |
[51:01] | It lets you see what you truly want in this world. | 这会让你看见 世上你真正想要的东西 |
[51:06] | I want you to have it. | 我要送给你 |
[51:20] | Try it. | 试试看 |
[51:24] | What I truly want? | 我真正想要的东西? |
[51:33] | Is it working? | 看见了吗? |
[51:36] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[53:10] | Oh, my God. We’re saved! | 老天 我们得救了! |
[53:48] | So, what was it like? | 感觉如何? |
[53:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:04] | Are you gonna do it again? | 想再做一次吗? |
[54:06] | Hiroshi. | 博史 |
[54:14] | Did it make her happy? | 那让她快乐吗? |
[55:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:41] | Yellow-footed gull. | 黄趾鸥 |
[55:43] | Why do we only do this one chapter? | 我们为何只考这章? |
[55:45] | ‘Cause it’s my favorite. | 因为我最喜欢这章 |
[55:47] | What’s so great about water birds, anyway? | 水鸟有什么好看的? |
[55:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[55:52] | They can go anywhere they want. | 它们能随心所欲地游走 |
[55:54] | They’re the only birds that can do that. | 只有这种鸟做得到 |
[55:56] | Not just the air and the land, but the sea, too. | 不只是天空跟陆地 海洋也行 |
[55:59] | When are we gonna get to the birds of prey? ‘Cause eagles can, like, kill… | 我们何时要看猎鸟? 因为老鹰能杀… |
[56:03] | Yellow-footed gull. | 黄趾鸥 |
[56:05] | So, that’s a no? | 所以是不要吗? |
[56:07] | Yellow-footed gull. | 黄趾鸥 |
[56:11] | Larus Iivens. | 罗洛斯莱文斯 |
[56:13] | Wing span? | 翼展? |
[56:16] | Fifty-five inches? | 140公分吗? |
[56:18] | -Life span? -Seven to 1 0 years. | -寿命? -七到十年 |
[56:23] | Very impressive. | 很厉害 |
[56:31] | You know, I wonder | 我想知道 |
[56:35] | what my wing span is. | 我的翼展有多宽? |
[56:38] | Well, I know my life span. | 我知道我的寿命 |
[56:44] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[56:59] | So I was thinking about donating my body to science. | 我考虑把遗体捐给科学研究 |
[57:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:06] | Because maybe I could help somebody like me. | 因为也许我能帮助 像我这样的人 |
[57:10] | It’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[57:14] | What’s disgusting? | 什么恶心? |
[57:17] | I mean, all those science guys cutting you up | 那些科学家把你切开 |
[57:21] | and putting you in jars and microscopes | 把你的器官跟体液 放进罐子跟显微镜下 |
[57:26] | and those dish things. | 还有培养皿 |
[57:29] | I think I might like to have my eyes in a jar. | 我喜欢把眼睛放进罐子 |
[57:36] | They’re nice, right? My eyes. | 很漂亮吧? 我的眼睛 |
[57:40] | Let’s not talk about it, okay? | 别谈这个了 |
[57:47] | You don’t think they’re nice? | 你觉得不漂亮吗? |
[57:51] | They are. It’s just, you know… | 很漂亮 只是… |
[57:54] | Would you come and visit them? | 你会来探视吗? |
[58:00] | I guess. | 应该会吧 |
[58:02] | You guess? | 应该会吧? |
[58:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[58:12] | Yeah, I would. | 我会 |
[58:14] | Of course I would. | 当然会 |
[58:19] | Of course you would. | 你当然会 |
[58:56] | Annie? | 安娜? |
[59:00] | I got your Darwin books. | 我拿达尔文书给你 |
[59:04] | They had a new print of Voyage of the Beagle. | 有新版 《小猎犬号航海记》 |
[59:05] | I know it’s your favorite. | 我知道你最喜欢这本书 |
[59:10] | Annie? | 安娜? |
[59:15] | Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[59:17] | Annie. | 安娜 |
[59:19] | Hold on, Annabel. | 撑着 安娜贝尔 |
[59:26] | No. | 别死 |
[59:28] | It’s okay. I’m gonna be okay. | 没事 我会没事的 |
[59:33] | -Tell me about the birds, Enoch. -What? | -告诉我鸟的事 伊诺 -什么? |
[59:37] | The songbirds. Why do they sing in the morning? | 鸣鸟 为何鸣鸟会在早上鸣唱? |
[59:41] | They sing because they’re happy to be alive another day. | 它们鸣唱是因为 它们很快乐又活了一天 |
[59:45] | I’ve sung every morning since I met you. | 自从我认识你 我每天早上都会唱歌 |
[59:49] | -I’m not letting you go, Annabel. -Let me go. | -我不会让你走 安娜贝尔 -让我走 |
[59:52] | Enoch, let me go. | 伊诺 让我走 |
[59:54] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[59:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:00:00] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:00:02] | I’ve never been so happy. | 我从没这么快乐过 |
[1:00:07] | I’ve never been so… | 我从没这么… |
[1:00:15] | Hey, Annabel? | 安娜贝尔? |
[1:00:17] | Annabel! | 安娜贝尔! |
[1:00:20] | Oh, God, no! | 老天 不要! |
[1:00:23] | Hold on, Annie. | 撑着 安娜 |
[1:00:25] | I’m coming with you. | 我来陪你了 |
[1:00:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:00:29] | What? I’m following you into death. What more do you want from a guy? | 什么? 我要陪着你去 你还要男朋友怎么做? |
[1:00:32] | Wait. That’s not in the script. | 等等 剧本没写这段 |
[1:00:35] | That is so not in the script. | 剧本不是这样写 |
[1:00:37] | I know. I added it in for this run. | 我知道 这是我自己加的 |
[1:00:39] | But that’s ridiculous. It makes no sense. | 但很荒谬 根本说不通 |
[1:00:42] | What do you mean, “Makes no sense”? Like all that bird singing stuff does. | 你这样说是什么意思? 鸟唱歌那段更扯 |
[1:00:46] | It totally upstages my passing. | 这会抢走我死掉的戏 |
[1:00:48] | -You can’t just stab yourself to death, like… -I’m not stabbing. | -你不能拿刀刺自己… -我没刺自己 |
[1:00:51] | I’m disemboweling. It’s called seppuku. | 我是开肠破肚 这叫切腹 |
[1:00:54] | Okay. Whatever. You cannot seppuku yourself to death | 好 随便 你不能切腹自杀 |
[1:00:57] | right after I just had the most tragic and beautiful end. | 我才刚经历 最悲惨美丽的结束 |
[1:01:03] | -Who says? -Me. | -谁说不行? -我说的 |
[1:01:05] | And all that bird stuff, that’s stuff that we agreed on. | 鸟那段是我们说好的 |
[1:01:09] | And you seemed to like it just fine when we wrote it. | 我们写这段时你好像很喜欢 |
[1:01:11] | Well, I don’t like it anymore. | 我不喜欢了 |
[1:01:13] | It’s sappy and corny. | 矫情做作 |
[1:01:16] | All the repeating the ends of the lines? | 一直重复那些对白? |
[1:01:18] | “Don’t be gone, don’t be gone.” “Let me go, let me go.” | “别死” “让我走” |
[1:01:21] | Okay, but nobody also disembowels themselves | 好 但也没人会切腹自杀 |
[1:01:24] | right after their girlfriend dies in their arms from a terminal brain tumor. | 看见脑癌末期的女朋友 死在自己怀里 |
[1:01:28] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[1:01:30] | Oh, my God. This was such a mistake. | 天哪 这真是个错误 |
[1:01:33] | What was a mistake? | 哪里错了? |
[1:01:35] | This! | 这个! |
[1:01:38] | Well, fine. | 好吧 |
[1:01:40] | It’s your dumb death scene. | 这是你的蠢死亡戏 |
[1:01:42] | You obviously don’t want my help. | 你不想要我帮忙 |
[1:01:44] | -I quit. -Fine. | -我不演了 -算了 |
[1:01:46] | Good. I don’t need to die in anybody’s arms. It’ll be much sadder alone. | 很好 我不用死在别人怀里 孤独死去会更悲哀 |
[1:01:55] | -Where are you going? -I’m out of here. | -你要去哪里? -我要走了 |
[1:02:01] | You think you can just leave like that? | 你想这样就走人? |
[1:02:03] | Why not? Isn’t that what you’re gonna do? | 为何不行? 你不是也想这样? |
[1:02:05] | -You think I want to? -It doesn’t matter, though, does it? | -你以为我想吗? -这根本不重要 |
[1:02:09] | So, what has this been? | 这段感情是怎样? |
[1:02:12] | I don’t know. | 谁晓得 |
[1:02:13] | -You don’t know? -I don’t know. | -你不晓得? -对 |
[1:02:15] | So, what? You’re just gonna go back to making fun of people’s funerals? | 怎样? 你要继续 去嘲笑别人的丧礼吗? |
[1:02:21] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 应该是吧 |
[1:02:23] | You know what? You’re a coward. That’s all you are. | 你是胆小鬼 不折不扣的懦夫 |
[1:02:28] | You know, I hope you and your ghost friend have a good life together, | 希望你跟你的鬼魂朋友 过得快乐 |
[1:02:31] | throwing rocks and acting like 2-year-olds. | 丢石头 像长不大的小孩 |
[1:02:34] | You tell him that I said that. | 你告诉他我说的话 |
[1:02:35] | I made it up. | 我胡扯的 |
[1:02:37] | -What? -He’s not real. | -什么? -他根本不存在 |
[1:02:40] | -But you said that… -I’ve been there, Annabel. | -但你说过… -我是过来人 安娜贝尔 |
[1:02:43] | I was dead for three minutes. | 我死了三分钟 |
[1:02:47] | And you know what’s there? | 你知道我看见什么? |
[1:02:49] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:02:51] | No ghosts. No sappy lines about birds. | 没有鬼魂 也没有矫情对白跟鸣鸟 |
[1:02:56] | No parents. No goodbyes. | 没有父母 没有道别 |
[1:03:00] | Just nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:03:39] | Thank you, everyone, for gathering this evening to honor my brother, Hans. | 谢谢各位今晚齐聚一堂 怀念我哥哥汉斯 |
[1:03:44] | I’ve been looking up to Hans since I was born. | 我从小就以汉斯为榜样 |
[1:03:48] | He was my hero. He was my big, big brother. | 他是我的英雄 也是我大哥 |
[1:03:52] | Over the years, Hans taught me many things. | 过去几年来 汉斯教了我很多事 |
[1:03:55] | He taught me how to catch fish in bell jars in the rivers of Wisconsin. | 他教我怎么用钟罩 在威斯康辛河川抓鱼 |
[1:04:01] | He taught me how to take a punch in elementary school. | 他教我在小学怎么接拳 |
[1:04:05] | Good heavens. | 感谢上苍 |
[1:04:06] | In high school, he even counseled me on French kissing. | 高中时 他还教我怎么舌吻 |
[1:04:14] | -Golf at 5:00. -All right. | -五点打高尔夫 -好 |
[1:04:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:04:24] | Enoch, right? | 伊诺吧? |
[1:04:26] | Yeah, Enoch. | 对 |
[1:04:27] | Annabel talks a lot about you. | 安娜贝尔谈起很多你的事 |
[1:04:29] | What can I do for you? | 请问有事吗? |
[1:04:32] | I know you’re really busy or whatever, so I’ll make this quick. | 我知道你很忙 所以我就长话短说 |
[1:04:36] | I’m just doing my rounds. | 我只是在巡房 |
[1:04:38] | I have some time. What’s on your mind? | 我有空 你有什么心事? |
[1:04:40] | I wanted to talk about Annabel. | 我想谈谈安娜贝尔的事 |
[1:04:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:04:45] | Make her better. | 治好她 |
[1:04:49] | I don’t think you understand what we’re trying to do here. | 我想你不明白情况 |
[1:04:51] | No, I understand. | 我明白 |
[1:04:53] | She’s sick and you were trying to get her better. | 她生病了 你要设法让她恢复健康 |
[1:04:57] | But now everybody’s giving up, and I just think that… | 但现在大家形同放弃 我觉得… |
[1:05:00] | Enoch. | 伊诺 |
[1:05:03] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[1:05:04] | Now it’s just about making her as comfortable as… | 现在就是让她安乐地走… |
[1:05:07] | Make her better! | 让她恢复健康! |
[1:05:09] | I mean, what do you do here, just watch people die? | 难道你们医生见死不救吗? |
[1:05:11] | Watch your tongue. | 注意你的语气 |
[1:05:13] | Why don’t you start doing what you’re paid to do? | 你拿了钱 为何不开始救人? |
[1:05:15] | I mean, how much are they paying you? | 医院付你多少钱? |
[1:05:18] | To sit around and kill people? | 好让你见死不救? |
[1:05:19] | Dr. Lee here. Yeah, just need security | 我是李医生 请派警卫过来 |
[1:05:21] | -to come escort… -Why don’t you call one of the good doctors? | -带走… -为何不叫个好医生来? |
[1:05:24] | No, no, no, not a big deal. I’m… | 没什么事 我… |
[1:05:26] | Why don’t you call one of them? | 不如你打给他们? |
[1:05:30] | Come on. | 快打啊 |
[1:05:32] | Say something! | 说句话! |
[1:05:41] | I got him. | 我看见他了 |
[1:05:42] | Enoch, calm down, man. Come on. | 伊诺 冷静点 来吧 |
[1:05:44] | Come on, now! No! Come on! Come on! Come on! | 过来 别这样!快过来! |
[1:05:47] | -No! -Hey, hey. | -别抓我! -嘿 |
[1:05:50] | -Come on. -It’s bullshit! | -过来 -搞什么! |
[1:05:51] | -Come on, man. We have to do this. -I didn’t do anything! | -别动 我们得这样做 -我什么都没做! |
[1:05:53] | -Come on! -Calm down! | -别动! -冷静! |
[1:06:18] | -Enoch, wait. -What? | -伊诺 等等 -什么? |
[1:06:21] | Will you just… Will you tell me what I can do? How can I help? | 你…能告诉我怎么做吗? 要怎么帮你? |
[1:06:25] | -What can I do? -Nothing. | -我能做什么? -没事 |
[1:06:27] | -Please. -You can’t do anything. | -拜托 -你帮不上忙 |
[1:06:30] | You know, I dropped my whole life for you! | 我为你放弃一生! |
[1:06:32] | I left Seattle, I left my friends, | 我离开西雅图的朋友 |
[1:06:34] | I left everything I love so that I could be here for you. | 抛开所有的事 才能来这里照顾你 |
[1:06:36] | -I never asked you to. -No, but I’m here. | -我没叫你这样做 -对 但我在这里 |
[1:06:39] | I’m here, I’m your family, and I’m trying. | 我在这里 我尽量当你的家人 |
[1:06:45] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[1:06:50] | Do you realize | 你知道 |
[1:06:53] | that they’re dead | 他们死了 |
[1:06:55] | because of your stupid award? | 因为你的蠢奖? |
[1:06:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:07:00] | You blame me for that? | 你怪我害死他们? |
[1:07:02] | Oh, my God. Your mother decided to get in the car | 天哪 你妈决定要上车 |
[1:07:06] | -and come up to Seattle to… -I don’t care. I don’t care! | -来西雅图… -我不在乎! |
[1:07:07] | I care! I care. | 我在乎! |
[1:07:09] | You didn’t care enough to wait to have the funeral! | 你根本不在乎 等我醒来再举行丧礼! |
[1:07:12] | -I didn’t get to say goodbye! -My God! | -我没机会道别! -老天! |
[1:07:14] | Nobody thought you would make it! | 没人认为你会醒来! |
[1:07:18] | Well, I wish they’d been right. | 但愿他们说得对 |
[1:07:19] | Don’t say that. Don’t… | 别那样说… |
[1:07:22] | Enoch, wait. | 伊诺 等等 |
[1:07:51] | Baby Snickers. Are you caramel or nut or chocolate? | 小巧克力 你是焦糖 坚果或巧克力? |
[1:07:59] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:08:01] | -What’s all this? -Halloween candy. | -这是什么? -万圣节糖果 |
[1:08:04] | I’m sorting it into phylum, class, order and suborder. | 我把糖果分成门 网 目跟亚目 |
[1:08:08] | It’s getting complicated. | 愈来愈复杂 |
[1:08:10] | Yeah, it sounds like it. | 对 听起来很像 |
[1:08:12] | -Need help? -Sure. | -需要帮忙吗? -好 |
[1:08:15] | Have a seat by CandycorniAnnabelus. | 请坐在糖果科尼安娜贝勒斯 |
[1:08:17] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来很好吃 |
[1:08:21] | So, I’m having trouble figuring out the candy that has a lot going on. | 所以我不会分这么多糖果 |
[1:08:27] | -Okay, like what? -Basically, the candy bars. | -好 哪个? -这糖果条 |
[1:08:36] | Problem solved. | 解决了 |
[1:08:38] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到? |
[1:08:39] | ‘Cause that’s what I’m here for. | 因为这是我来的目的 |
[1:08:44] | Annie? | 安娜? |
[1:08:45] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:08:51] | Licorice family. | 甘草科 |
[1:08:55] | So do you want to talk about Enoch? | 你想谈谈伊诺吗? |
[1:08:58] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好谈的? |
[1:09:05] | Do you miss your old boyfriends? | 你想念前男朋友吗? |
[1:09:08] | No. | 不想 |
[1:09:11] | You had a bunch, huh? | 你有很多吧? |
[1:09:13] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思? |
[1:09:14] | Nothing. There just always seemed to be a guy around. | 没事 只是你身边总是有男孩 |
[1:09:17] | Maybe a couple. | 也许不只一个 |
[1:09:21] | I remember looking at their hands and faces and thinking how handsome they were. | 我记得看着他们的手跟脸 想着他们有多帅 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah, well, not so many anymore. | 对 我没那么多男朋友了 |
[1:09:31] | ‘Cause of me, huh? | 因为我吧? |
[1:09:32] | No, Annie. | 不是 安娜 |
[1:09:36] | I always wanted to be like you. | 我总是想像你一样 |
[1:09:40] | With your friends and your bags and your boys. | 有你的朋友 包包跟男朋友 |
[1:09:43] | God, I was… I was an idiot. | 老天 我…我真白痴 |
[1:09:46] | I mean, none of that stuff ever… Annie? | 那些都比不上…安娜? |
[1:09:50] | Oh, God. Mom? Mom, call 91 1 ! I got you. | 天哪 妈? 妈 快叫救护车! 我扶住你了 |
[1:09:54] | Mom, wake up! | 妈 快醒来! |
[1:09:58] | Got you, I got you. | 我扶住你了 |
[1:10:00] | -Oh, my God, baby, no. No. -It’s okay. | -天哪 妹妹 不要 -没事的 |
[1:10:02] | -No. -Mom, call an ambulance! | -不要 -妈 快叫救护车! |
[1:10:03] | No, no, no, no. Don’t leave me. | 不要 别离开我 |
[1:10:05] | Mom, do it now! | 妈 快去! |
[1:10:09] | Hey, baby. Come back, now. We’re right here. We’re right here. | 妹妹 快醒来 我们都在你旁边 |
[1:10:14] | Enoch. | 伊诺 |
[1:10:15] | -What are you doing with that? -Leave me alone. | -你在做什么? -别管我 |
[1:10:20] | -I have to tell you… -Go home! | -我得告诉你… -回家! |
[1:10:22] | -Just stop. -No! | -别走了 -不要! |
[1:10:32] | You think you can just leave me here? | 你以为能把我丢在这里吗? |
[1:10:35] | You think you can just go and not come back? | 你以为你能一去不回头吗? |
[1:10:44] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[1:10:47] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:10:50] | She’s dying, Enoch. | 她快死了 伊诺 |
[1:10:51] | No shit! | 可恶! |
[1:10:56] | Are you going to smash her grave, too? | 你也要砸烂她的坟墓吗? |
[1:11:01] | You have no respect for the dead. | 你毫不尊重亡者 |
[1:11:05] | You have no respect for anything. | 你根本不懂得尊重 |
[1:11:06] | Why should I listen to you? | 我为何要听你的话? |
[1:11:09] | You’re just a pathetic ghost who took the easy way out. | 你只是可悲的鬼魂 想死了一了百了 |
[1:11:14] | Think you were honoring your family by dying? | 以为战死就能光宗耀祖? |
[1:11:19] | Here we call that abandoning them! | 这里我们称为抛家弃子? |
[1:11:29] | You think you have nothing? | 你以为你一无所有? |
[1:11:31] | You have everything. | 其实你很富有 |
[1:11:34] | You want to see what nothing feels like? | 你想尝尝一无所有的感受? |
[1:11:36] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[1:11:38] | Do it! Do it! | 来啊!有种来啊! |
[1:12:05] | I’m sorry, Auntie. | 对不起 阿姨 |
[1:12:21] | I thought I told you to stay out of here. | 我不是叫你别再来医院 |
[1:12:24] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样? |
[1:12:26] | I’m all right. | 没事 |
[1:12:28] | Good. I’m sorry about the food. | 很好 抱歉医院伙食清淡 |
[1:12:30] | It’s the biggest complaint we get, so I’m kind of anticipating. | 这是大家最常抱怨的地方 所以我不意外 |
[1:12:33] | It’s fine, thanks. | 还好 谢谢 |
[1:12:35] | Well, that’s, I think, the first time I’ve ever heard that. | 我还是第一次听人这样说 |
[1:12:41] | I’m sorry about all that stuff I said. | 很抱歉我说了那些话 |
[1:12:45] | -It was really messed up. -It’s… It’s okay. | -很没礼貌 -没关系 |
[1:12:48] | I know what it’s like to lose. | 我知道失去亲人的感受 |
[1:12:50] | You do? | 是吗? |
[1:12:52] | I do. | 没错 |
[1:12:54] | But I’m not here to get an apology. | 但我不是来这兴师问罪 |
[1:12:57] | I actually came with a gift. | 其实我带了礼物过来 |
[1:13:02] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪里拿到这本书? |
[1:13:05] | A very beautiful girl just gave it to me. | 一个漂亮女孩刚送给我的 |
[1:13:07] | Was worried you didn’t have enough to read. | 她担心你的书不够 |
[1:13:11] | I’m sure she’d like to see you. | 我相信她很想见你 |
[1:13:17] | I’m not so sure, Doc. | 不可能 医生 |
[1:13:19] | I found the chapter on water birds very interesting. | 我觉得水鸟章节很有意思 |
[1:13:30] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[1:13:32] | Hello, Enoch. | 哈啰 伊诺 |
[1:13:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:48] | I’m glad that she’s okay. Annabel. | 很高兴她没事 安娜贝尔 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:13:54] | When are you going to see her? | 你何时要去看她? |
[1:13:59] | You’re not going to see her? | 你不去看她吗? |
[1:14:03] | Caused enough damage already. | 我已经伤她够深了 |
[1:14:08] | Besides, you know, she probably wants to | 此外她可能想 |
[1:14:13] | just go out | 离开医院 |
[1:14:18] | with her family, you know. | 跟家人团聚 |
[1:14:31] | It’s a letter. | 这有一封信 |
[1:14:35] | Just a letter. | 只是一封信 |
[1:14:36] | -From who? -No, I wrote it. | -谁写的? -不 是我写的 |
[1:14:40] | It’s for a girl. | 写给一个女孩的信 |
[1:14:44] | Before we went up, we wrote letters to our loved ones. | 我们执行任务前 会写信给亲人 |
[1:14:50] | And we were supposed to give them to a friend to deliver. | 我们原本是 要把信拿给朋友转交 |
[1:14:55] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[1:15:00] | No. I never did. | 对 我没这样做 |
[1:15:09] | You know, we have so little time to say the things we mean. | 我们拥有的时间很少 无法道尽真心话 |
[1:15:17] | We have so little time for any of it. | 我们的人生苦短 |
[1:15:33] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
[1:15:57] | Hiroshi? | 博史? |
[1:16:01] | Hiroshi? | 博史? |
[1:16:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:17:11] | I heard you got in a fight. | 听说你跟人打架 |
[1:17:16] | Sort of. | 算是 |
[1:17:19] | No more fights. | 别再打架了 |
[1:17:22] | Okay, Birdie. | 好 鸟鸟 |
[1:17:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:19:54] | I brought you something. | 我带了件东西给你 |
[1:20:03] | Took me forever to find this dumb thing. | 我花了很久才找到的 |
[1:20:07] | Finally tracked one down at a toy store in Old Town. | 终于查到 旧城的玩具店有一个 |
[1:20:17] | Thanks, Enoch. | 谢谢 伊诺 |
[1:20:20] | Better late than never, right? | 迟来总比没有好 |
[1:20:34] | I wish I could do more, you know? | 但愿我能做得更多 |
[1:20:37] | Like take you to the Galapagos, | 像带你去加拉巴哥岛 |
[1:20:41] | or make it be spring or something. | 春天就快到了 |
[1:20:48] | Something better. | 更好 |
[1:20:52] | You did enough. | 你做得够多了 |
[1:20:55] | -I did? -Yeah. | -是吗? -对 |
[1:20:58] | Swear? | 你发誓? |
[1:21:01] | Yeah. | 我发誓 |
[1:21:13] | Got to go soon, Birdie. | 我快死了 鸟鸟 |
[1:21:18] | -You do? -Yeah. | -真的吗? -对 |
[1:21:20] | Is that okay? | 可以吗? |
[1:21:32] | -I’ll be right back, okay? -Okay. | -我马上回来 -好 |
[1:22:25] | Enoch! | 伊诺! |
[1:22:35] | Hiroshi? | 博史? |
[1:22:43] | What are you doing here? I thought you were… | 你在这里做什么? 我以为你… |
[1:22:46] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[1:22:48] | It’s a long trip. I thought she could use the company. | 那是漫长的旅程 我想她可能需要人陪 |
[1:22:56] | It’s really good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:22:58] | You, too, Enoch. | 我也是 伊诺 |
[1:23:19] | As I write this Letter, the ocean breeze feels cool on my skin. | 我写这封信时 清凉海风轻拂我的皮肤 |
[1:23:25] | That very ocean is soon to be my grave. | 这片海洋终将是我的墓地 |
[1:23:28] | They tell me I will die a hero. | 他们告诉我我会壮烈成仁 |
[1:23:31] | That the safety and honor of my country will be the reward for my sacrifice. | 我的牺牲 会带给祖国安全跟荣耀 |
[1:23:36] | I pray they are right. | 我祈祷他们说得对 |
[1:23:38] | My only regret in life is never telling you how I feel. | 我人生唯一的遗憾 是从没告诉你我的感受 |
[1:23:42] | I wish I were back home. | 但愿我能回家乡 |
[1:23:45] | I wish I were holding your hand. | 但愿我能握着你的手 |
[1:23:48] | I wish I were telling you that I have loved you, | 但愿我能告诉你我爱你 |
[1:23:50] | and only you, since I was a boy. | 我从小就认定你了 |
[1:23:53] | But I’m not. | 但我食言了 |
[1:23:55] | I see now that death is easy. | 如今我发现死很容易 |
[1:23:58] | It is Love that is hard. | 找到真爱却很难 |
[1:24:01] | As my plane dives, I will not see the face of my enemies. | 当我的战机俯冲 我将看不见敌人的脸 |
[1:24:06] | I will instead see your eyes, | 我宁愿想像你的双眼 |
[1:24:08] | Like black rocks frozen in rainwater. | 仿佛雨水冻结的黑石 |
[1:24:12] | They tell us that we must scream, “Banzai,” as we plunge into our target. | 当我们冲向目标 他们说要高喊 “万岁” |
[1:24:18] | I will instead whisper your name. | 我宁愿低语你的名字 |
[1:24:21] | And in death, as in Life, | 无论生死 |
[1:24:24] | I will remain forever yours. | 我永远都是你的人 |
[1:24:27] | Ensign Hiroshi Takahashi. | 高桥博史少尉 |
[1:24:42] | She said you guys came up with it together. | 她说这是你们俩的想法 |
[1:24:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:24:56] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[1:25:23] | Elizabeth? | 伊莉莎白? |
[1:25:25] | Yes, Enoch? | 什么事 伊诺? |
[1:25:28] | You think I could say a few words later? | 我待会能讲几句话吗? |
[1:25:31] | Yeah, I think that would be okay. | 应该没问题 |
[1:25:41] | It was amazing to see her courage. | 看见她的勇气跟热情 |
[1:25:45] | And her passion. | 很惊人 |
[1:25:47] | And I miss her already. | 我已经想念她了 |