英文名称:Enough Said
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Okay,I’m going to ask you to take a deep breath in. | 好 我要你深呼吸 |
[01:21] | And you can let it go. | 然后呼气 |
[01:27] | Should I do it again? | 再继续吸气吗 |
[01:28] | No,one is good. | 不用 一次就够了 |
[01:30] | upset about? Apparently last tuesday we had this fundraiser | 知道为什么生气吗 上个星期二 有个筹款人 |
[01:33] | …and I brought cupcakes,she brought cake pops. | 带的是棒棒糖蛋糕 而我带的是纸杯蛋糕 |
[01:36] | And she’s like,”That’s too similar.” | 她的意思 好像是干吗跟我带一样的 |
[01:38] | I’m like,”No,a cupcake is a cupcake. | 我说 哪里 纸杯蛋糕就是纸杯蛋糕 |
[01:40] | A cake pop is cake with a stick in it.” | 棒棒糖蛋糕是有跟棍子插住的 |
[01:42] | Cynthia? I’m going to ask you to scooch down the table now… | 辛西娅 你要挪一下 |
[01:46] | Mmm-hmm….and turn over,please. | 嗯 嗯 再翻下身 |
[01:49] | We are grown women and we’re fighting about cake pops. | 我们都是成年人了 还在为蛋糕争个你死我活的 |
[01:53] | You know I mean let’s get over it already! But the real issue is… | 你懂我的意思 这也没什么好说的 不过问题是 |
[01:56] | …her daughter Alicia is a very nice girl, | 她女儿艾丽西亚是个好孩子 |
[01:58] | but not very smart,whereas my daughter Anna… | 虽然不聪明 可是我的女儿安娜 |
[02:05] | Hey,Eva. Nice to see you. | 你好啊 伊娃 见到你真好 |
[02:08] | Hey. Come on up. | 嘿 上来吧 |
[02:16] | How’s everything? | 还好吗 |
[02:17] | -Great. -Alright. | -不错 -那就好 |
[02:20] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[02:25] | Hey,Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[02:26] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[02:28] | To a party with Sarah and Will, | 陪莎拉和威尔去个派对 |
[02:30] | so they don’t have to be alone. | 他们就不会无聊了 |
[02:32] | You wanna come? | 你想去吗 |
[02:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:35] | Because you’re leaving soon,and I want to be with you. | 因为你快走了 我想陪你啊 |
[02:38] | I’m good,thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[02:42] | -Have fun. -Thanks,honey. | -玩的开心 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:46] | She’s driving us totally crazy. | 我们快疯了 |
[02:49] | We can’t find anything. | 东西永远不知道在哪 |
[02:50] | She puts things in the weirdest places. | 她都放在乱七八糟的地方 |
[02:53] | Like,if I leave my bracelet in the kitchen, | 就好像 我放在厨房的手镯 |
[02:55] | she’ll put it in a kitchen drawer! | 她就会帮我扔到柜子里去 |
[02:57] | Why can’t you just do it? | 你为什么不能狠点心呢 |
[02:59] | I always do it. I fired the gardener. It’s not fair. | 我经常做 我炒了园丁 你这么说太不公平了 |
[03:02] | We want to fire her,and he won’t do it. | 我想要炒了她 他不愿意 |
[03:05] | It’s not hard for you. Why does it have to be fair? | 对你来说轻而易举 干吗要求公平 |
[03:07] | You should do it because it’s hard for you. | 你觉得难为情你就去做 |
[03:08] | Oh,please. | 噢 别扯了 |
[03:10] | Come on,Sarah. You’re a grownup. You can fire a maid. | 莎拉 你是个成年人了 我看好你 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1160个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:70个,GRE词汇:84个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:118个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:312个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:12] | That’s the definition of maturity? | 成熟对你来说 |
[03:13] | Being able to fire your friggin’ maid? | 就是炒了你那该死的仆人咯 |
[03:16] | Sarah,is this color good on me? | 莎拉 这颜色怎么样 |
[03:19] | You look good. You look pretty. | 很好 很配你 |
[03:21] | That’s good. That’s a nice look. | 很好看 看上去不错 |
[03:27] | Whose party is this,anyway? | 话说谁举办的这个派对 |
[03:28] | He’s a book editor and she’s an interior designer. They know everybody. | 他是个编辑 她是室内设计师 他们人缘很好 |
[03:32] | -Maybe some single men are here. -No. | -也许有黄金单身汉哦 -做梦吧 |
[03:35] | Oh,shit,I see a patient. | 哦 糟糕 有个病号 |
[03:37] | -Oh,what you gonna do? -Will you show me? | -你想干吗 -指给我看看 |
[03:39] | -No way. -Will you show me which one is it. | -别想了 -给我看看是哪个 |
[03:40] | -Come on,introduce me. -Stop looking. No. | -给我介绍介绍 -不 别看了 |
[03:42] | God,you’re such a wet blanket. | 天啊 你太扫兴了 |
[03:44] | Oh,look it! There’s that lady from my gym. What is… | 哦 看 我的客户在那 太巧了 |
[03:48] | -Okay,bye. -Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[03:50] | What is her name? | 她叫什么来的? |
[03:52] | Oh,it’s Hilary. | 想起来了 希拉里 |
[03:54] | Hilary? Hilary! | 希拉里 你好啊 |
[03:57] | Eva! Hi. | 伊娃 好啊 |
[03:58] | It’s so weird to see you here. | 你怎么会在这 |
[04:01] | Eva,this is Marianne. Marianne,Eva. | 伊娃 她是玛丽安妮 玛丽安妮 她叫伊娃 |
[04:03] | -Hello -How are you? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[04:04] | -I’m good. -Nice to meet you. | -很好 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:05] | Nice to meet you. | 我也是 |
[04:07] | Eva is an incredible,incredible masseuse. | 伊娃的按摩技术太棒了 |
[04:10] | -Wonderful. -Thank you very much. | -太好了 -谢谢 |
[04:12] | Excuse me a second. I have,I have to find a bathroom. | 抱歉 我得 我得去找个厕所 |
[04:18] | That was abrupt. | 她太唐突了 |
[04:20] | Oh,my goodness! Look at those shoes and that outfit. | 哦 天啊 看看你的鞋子和衣服 |
[04:24] | You got the purse and everything? It looks so nice. | 还有包包 简直绝配啊 |
[04:26] | Thank you. I should bring you everywhere. | 谢谢 我带你逛逛吧 |
[04:29] | -I love your outfit,too. -Oh. | -你的衣服也很好看啊 -谢谢 |
[04:32] | So you’re a masseuse? | 你是按摩师吗 |
[04:33] | I am,yeah. | 是的 |
[04:35] | Yeah? | 哦 |
[04:36] | And what is it you do? | 你做什么的? |
[04:37] | I’m a poet. | 我是个诗人 |
[04:39] | Oh. And I’m a dreamer. | 哦 我也是空想家 |
[04:41] | No,really. | 我说真的 |
[04:43] | You’re really a poet? | 你真的是诗人啊 |
[04:44] | I am. | 对啊 |
[04:46] | You do it for a living? | 用来谋生吗 |
[04:47] | -I do. -Wow! | -是啊 -太不可思议了 |
[04:49] | You do,I don’t. You’re a poet,now I know it. | 你用来赚钱 我用来空想 你是个诗人 我懂了 |
[04:53] | Good one. | 很好 |
[04:54] | Feel free to steal it. | 想要点子 找我啊 |
[04:57] | Can I give that to you? Thank you. | 能帮我拿着吗 谢谢 |
[05:00] | Hi. Guess what? | 猜猜怎么了 |
[05:01] | -What? -I think I just got a new client. | -怎么了 -我搞到一个新客户 |
[05:03] | Yeah? Where? | 是吗 在哪? |
[05:05] | Ah,right there. | 哦 那边 |
[05:07] | -She looks clean. -Yeah | -她看起来不错 -嗯 |
[05:09] | She’s really nice and funny,she’s got great taste. | 她很幽默风趣 品味不错 |
[05:12] | -And very attractive. -Yeah | -很迷人 -是的 |
[05:15] | You probably think all the women here are attractive. | 你觉得这里的女人都很迷人吧 |
[05:17] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[05:18] | Hold this. There’s not one man at this party I’m attracted to. | 帮我拿着 这里没一个能入我法眼的 |
[05:22] | Will. | 威尔 |
[05:24] | Hey! Jason! How you doing? | 嘿 詹森 你好 |
[05:26] | -This is Albert. -Hi. | -这是艾伯特 -你好 |
[05:27] | -How’s it going? -How are you? Hi. | -你好 -你好 嘿 |
[05:29] | So,this is a nice party. Got all the nice white balls hanging down. | 那么多白色灯泡点缀的派对太棒了 |
[05:35] | Eva was just telling me that there are | 伊娃刚刚说这里没有 |
[05:37] | no men at the party she’s attracted to. | 一个男人她看得上的 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:41] | I don’t know why you would make that announcement,but… | 我不明白你干吗要说出来 但是 |
[05:43] | Really? Is that unusual? | 真的吗 以前没有过吗 |
[05:46] | No,actually,it’s not unusual. No offense. | 不 实际上我一直这样认为 无意冒犯 |
[05:49] | No,that’s okay. There’s no one here I’m attracted to,either. | 不 没事 我也是这样觉得的 |
[05:54] | Yeah,it’s kind of an ugly crowd,really. | 嗯 人还挺多的 真的 |
[05:57] | Jason,you have a kid in college,right? | 詹森 你有个小孩在读大学 对吗 |
[05:59] | Two. Yeah. | 两个 嗯 |
[06:01] | I have one leaving in the fall. | 我的小孩秋天就去上大学了 |
[06:02] | I do,too! | 我的也是 |
[06:04] | -That’s all I have. -Me,too. | -舍不得啊 -我也是 |
[06:06] | Come on. Your kids are supposed to go away. That’s healthy. | 好吧 你们应该让他们出去闯闯 这样对他们比较好 |
[06:10] | No. Shut up. | 不要 闭嘴 |
[06:12] | Yeah,shut up. | 对 闭嘴 |
[06:17] | -Do the guys get boners? -No. | -没有人会有反应吗 -不会 |
[06:19] | -Oh god. Haven’t we been over this? -Yes. | -天啊 你还有完没完 -对啊 |
[06:22] | I get so nervous with massages. | 一想到按摩我就紧张 |
[06:24] | I’m always afraid that I’m going to get a boner. | 一直担心我会勃起 |
[06:26] | -You are? -Absolutely. Absolutely. | -你会吗 -绝对 绝对啊 |
[06:29] | Do they hit on you? | 他们会挑逗你吗 |
[06:30] | Okay,you’re starting to depress me. | 好了 你让我恶心了 |
[06:33] | No,they don’t hit on me. They don’t get boners,either. | 不 他们不会挑逗我 也不会勃起 |
[06:36] | I do have one guy who has like a hundred stairs going up to his house… | 只是有一个人从来不帮我提按摩椅 |
[06:40] | …and he never helps me carry my massage table. | 可是上去他家有一百多个台阶 |
[06:43] | Did you ever ask him to? | 你有叫他吗 |
[06:45] | -She shouldn’t have to! -No,I shouldn’t have to! | -她不需要啊 -不 我不需要 |
[06:47] | Bye,guys. Thank you. Love you. | 再见 谢谢 爱你们 |
[07:23] | -Bye,honey! -Bye,Mom | -宝贝 再见 -再见 妈妈 |
[07:24] | Bye,Eva! Thanks for the ride. | 伊娃 再见 谢谢你载我一程 |
[07:26] | You’re welcome,Chloe. | 克洛伊 不用谢 |
[07:28] | Oh,Maddy Price! | 哦 麦迪・普赖斯 |
[07:30] | You littered,honey. | 别乱扔垃圾 亲爱的 |
[07:31] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:33] | I said,pick up your trash. You’re not British. | 我说把垃圾捡起来 这是美国 |
[07:37] | What a bitch. | 多管闲事 |
[07:55] | -Hello. -Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:56] | -Come on in. -Thank you. | -进来吧 -谢谢 |
[07:58] | -Nice to see you. -Nice to see you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:00] | You can just put your table down right there. | 你可以把按摩椅放这 |
[08:05] | Would you mind taking your shoes off? | 介意把你鞋子脱了吗 |
[08:07] | Oh no. Not at all. | 哦 不 不会啊 |
[08:08] | Thank you. And your socks,too. | 谢谢 还有袜子也要脱掉 |
[08:11] | -Oh,sure? -Great. | -真的吗 -很好 |
[08:12] | Absolutely. | 看来要脱 |
[08:12] | -Do you want some iced tea? -Oh,yeah | -你喝冰茶吗 -哦 好的 |
[08:15] | -That sounds good. Thank you. -Sure. | -可以 谢谢 -不客气 |
[08:17] | I’m so happy you called. | 你打电话过来太好了 |
[08:19] | You know. Most people usually just take my card to be polite. | 因为大多数人只是出于礼貌拿了名片 |
[08:23] | Well,I’m not polite. | 我可不会乱接名片喔 |
[08:27] | Oh,my,isn’t this nice! | 天啊 这也太好了吧 |
[08:33] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | Just make yourself at home,look around. | 别客气 随便看看 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna go change. I will be back in minute. | 我去换衣服 马上就好 |
[08:40] | Oh god. Everything is so pretty! Can I live here? | 天哪 这也太美了吧 我能住进来吗 |
[08:47] | That tea’s kind of fabulous,too. | 茶也很好喝 |
[08:57] | I’m dating this guy. He has no sense of humor. | 我的男朋友太严肃了 |
[09:02] | That can be a dealbreaker. | 真是大煞风景啊 |
[09:03] | I don’t know what to do. Because he’s very very sweet. | 我不知道该怎么办 他真的很贴心 |
[09:05] | Sweet can be good. | 那很好啊 |
[09:08] | Maybe you can find someone else to tell you jokes. | 也许你可以和其他人讲笑话嘛 |
[09:13] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[09:14] | Divorced. Ten years. | 离婚十年了 |
[09:18] | Are you still friends? | 你们还是朋友吗 |
[09:20] | No,not really. | 不 也不完全是 |
[09:22] | We share a daughter,but other than that… | 我们除了拥有一个女儿之外 |
[09:25] | …it’s hard to believe that I ever had a laugh with that man… | 难以置信的是我和他根本没共同话题 |
[09:29] | You know… let alone create a child. | 你知道 小孩也是神不知鬼不觉地怀上了 |
[09:32] | I know what you mean about your ex. We had zero in common. | 我了解 我们也是没一点共同之处 |
[09:37] | I don’t know how I ever had a real conversation with him. | 我都不知道和他聊的是什么 |
[09:40] | It’s crazy,right? | 很疯狂 对吧 |
[09:44] | I’d like to call you pretty soon if it’s all right. | 不介意的话 我会马上再喊你过来的 |
[09:47] | My right shoulder is still very tight. | 我的右肩还是很痛 |
[09:49] | You should ice it tonight. Ok? | 晚上用冰敷 还吗? |
[09:51] | And drink plenty of water. | 多喝水 |
[09:53] | It’s important to stay hydrated. | 注意保持水分 |
[09:54] | Of course. Hey,do you want some chervil? I’m drowning in it. | 我会注意的 你要点雪维菜吗 我非常喜欢 |
[09:59] | Sure. | 可以 |
[10:00] | I’ll just give you what I’ve cut. | 把刚摘的给你 |
[10:02] | I don’t have anything to put it in,but… | 没有东西给你装啊 但… |
[10:05] | Oh,that’s ideal. Thank you. | 我拿着就行 谢谢 |
[10:08] | -Alright. -Lovely. | -好吧 -很好 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:13] | What the hell is chervil? She said she was drowning in it. | 雪维菜是什么鬼东西 她说她迷上了 |
[10:16] | It’s an herb. | 一种药草 |
[10:17] | -A what? -An herb. | -什么东西 -药草 |
[10:19] | How long have you known me? | 我们认识多久了? |
[10:20] | I can’t understand a damn thing you say. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[10:22] | Oh,my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[10:23] | Everything in that house was gorgeous. I wanted everything. | 每件物品都是那么完美 我想要啊 |
[10:27] | She has no cellulite! | 她好瘦啊 |
[10:30] | How can that be? | 怎么可能 |
[10:31] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没遇到过这样的 |
[10:32] | Nothing. | 从来没有 |
[10:33] | Will told me some guy you met at the party | 威尔跟我说 在派对上你遇到的那个人 |
[10:36] | wants your number. | 想要你的号码 |
[10:36] | Jason’s friend,I think. | 应该是詹森的朋友 |
[10:38] | That’s so funny. We both said we weren’t attracted to each other. | 太搞笑了 我们互不来电啊 |
[10:43] | I don’t know what to do. He’s kind of fat. | 纠结啊 他有点肥 |
[10:46] | He is? | 是吗 |
[10:47] | He’s got this big belly. | 他有啤酒肚 |
[10:49] | Well,you’ve got nothing to lose. | 你又不会损失什么 |
[10:51] | No,but he does. | 我是不会 他会啊 |
[10:56] | Your light Just came on. You got a patient. | 你的灯亮了 你有病人了 |
[10:58] | Better get a move on. | 赶紧去吧 |
[11:00] | What happens if you never go out there? | 如果你不去会发生什么 |
[11:01] | Do they like… | 他们会 |
[11:04] | Sorry. Was that inappropriate? | 抱歉 我是不是很无礼 |
[11:06] | Bye. | 下次聊 |
[11:07] | I’m sorry about this. I swear to God I made a dinner reservation. | 不好意思啊 我保证我预订了的 |
[11:11] | No,it’s okay. It’s fine. | 不 没事啊 我很好 |
[11:16] | What about you? What do you do? | 跟我说说你吧 你干什么的 |
[11:19] | I work at the American Library of Cultural History. | 我在美国文化史图书馆工作 |
[11:22] | -The what? -Exactly. It’s kind of a television library. | -什么 -有点类似电视图书馆 |
[11:25] | Do you watch a lot of TV? | 你经常看电视吗 |
[11:27] | No,it’s television history. | 不啊 我只负责放映 |
[11:29] | What’s on now,I have no clue. | 不过我不知道在放什么 |
[11:32] | I tried to watch one of those “Housewives of Idiot Town” | 我上次看《傻瓜镇的主妇》 |
[11:36] | but I got so depressed,I thought I was going to jump off a building. | 太难看了 我宁愿去跳楼 |
[11:41] | I know what you mean. I tried to watch one with my daughter… | 我感同身受啊 上次和我女儿一起看 |
[11:45] | …and I could not believe what I was watching! | 简直不敢相信我看到的是什么 |
[11:47] | No brains,and the fake cheekbones and fake boobs. | 脑残片 整过的颧骨和胸 |
[11:53] | Do you like fake boobs? | 你喜欢隆过的胸吗 |
[11:56] | No. I like real boobs. | 不 我喜欢天生的 |
[12:00] | I have real boobs. | 我的没动过手术 |
[12:05] | That’s working out for us then. | 那很好啊 |
[12:09] | How long have you been divorced? | 离婚多久了 |
[12:13] | About four years. | 四年了 |
[12:16] | Was it mutual? | 自愿的吗 |
[12:17] | Not really. No. | 不是 |
[12:20] | Can I have her number? | 能给我她的号码吗 |
[12:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:25] | Imagine the time that would save. | 这样多省事啊 |
[12:27] | We should all put a sign on our necks | 我们应该挂个牌在脖子上 |
[12:28] | with what’s wrong with us. Get it all out there. | 写上我们的情况 一目了然 |
[12:31] | Good idea. What would your sign say? | 好主意 你会写什么 |
[12:34] | I don’t know. I’m a slob. I have ear hair. | 不知道 我懒的出奇 我有耳毛 |
[12:37] | There are things to get rid of that ear hair. | 你可以把耳毛脱掉的啊 |
[12:40] | Researched,taken care of. | 已经没了 |
[12:44] | So you’re a slob,huh? | 所以你很懒 对吗 |
[12:45] | Not like a dirty hoarder slob. | 不过不是脏东西囤积起来的那种 |
[12:47] | What kind? | 那是哪种 |
[12:49] | A normal disorganized one. | 杂乱无章吧 |
[12:51] | Does your daughter live with you? | 你女儿和你住吗 |
[12:52] | Half the time. | 三四天吧 |
[12:53] | It aggravates her sometimes. | 有时她会忍无可忍 |
[12:55] | The thing is she and her mother are very,very neat. | 因为她和她妈妈都很爱干净 |
[12:58] | As a matter of fact,their favorite store… | 事实上 他们最爱逛的商店是 |
[13:02] | …I don’t know,it’s… it’s the store | 我不知道 我不记得了 |
[13:04] | with all the empty boxes and storage. | 有各种空盒子和收纳箱的商店 |
[13:07] | The Container Store? | 是不是收纳箱商店 |
[13:08] | Yes. The Container Store. | 对 是收纳箱商店 |
[13:10] | The store that sells crap you can put your crap | 它卖给你一堆废物装你的一堆废物 |
[13:13] | in so you can buy more crap. | 好让你买更多的垃圾 |
[13:14] | I love that store! I love crap. | 我爱那家商店 我爱垃圾 |
[13:16] | So did my ex-wife, | 我前妻也是 |
[13:18] | and she puts it in lovely,flowery and expensive boxes. | 她把那些废物都装进可爱华丽贵重的盒子里 |
[13:21] | You should know,they have things in sort of manly designs there. | 它们也有男性元素在里面啊 |
[13:26] | Manly designs? | 男性元素 |
[13:27] | Yeah,like browns,and little cowboy designs. | 像棕皮肤的牛仔啊 |
[13:32] | -Little cowboys. -Yeah. | -牛仔啊 -对 |
[13:34] | I mean,come on. It’s hard to live with somebody, | 没有共同兴趣爱好的人 |
[13:36] | don’t you think? People’s habits are… | 就很难相处啊 你不这样认为吗 |
[13:39] | Okay,listen to this. I like guacamole. | 好吧 我喜欢鳄梨沙拉 |
[13:42] | But I don’t like the onions in guacamole,so I take a chip… | 可是我讨厌那里面的洋葱 所以我会拿块薯片 |
[13:46] | …and swirl it around and separate | 搅拌它 |
[13:48] | the onions from the guacamole… | 把洋葱拿出来 |
[13:49] | …so I can eat guacamole. Now,that drove her bananas. | 我就能吃了 她看不惯 |
[13:53] | It sounds pretty harmless. | 这没什么问题啊 |
[13:54] | I thought so,but by the end of our marriage,it made her gag. | 我也这样认为 不过她还是不爽 |
[13:58] | That’s not nice. | 有点小题大做喔 |
[14:03] | You have… | 你的手 |
[14:05] | …lovely hands. | 蛮好看的 |
[14:07] | I thought,as a masseuse,you’d have big, | 我以为按摩师的手都很大 |
[14:09] | muscular hands,but they’re very lovely. | 很粗糙 但是你的很好 |
[14:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | You have nice hands,too. Actually. | 你的手也不错啊 真的 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Kind of like paddles. | 跟船桨差不多 |
[14:23] | Did they just turn the music louder? | 他们是不是把声音开大了 |
[14:26] | No,I think you just got older. | 没有啊 你年纪大了 |
[14:33] | Excuse me! Do you mind turning down the music a little? | 不好意思 可以把声音关小一点吗 |
[14:36] | I’m old. | 我老了 |
[14:38] | No,I’m sorry. | 抱歉 不行 |
[14:40] | No,you’re sorry I’m old or that you won’t turn the music down? | 你对我的年纪抱歉还是调低声音 |
[14:44] | I’m not allowed to change it,ma’am. | 女士 我没有权利去调 |
[14:49] | He’s so nice! | 他真是友善 |
[14:50] | I find I don’t like younger people. | 我和年轻人代沟太大了 |
[14:53] | Eh? | 什么 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry,I picked the wrong restaurant. | 不好意思 选错了餐厅 |
[14:58] | I’m having a great time. This is delicious. | 我很高兴啊 东西很好吃 |
[15:01] | I mean. I can’t hear what you’re saying,but… | 我听不清你在说什么 不过 |
[15:04] | That’s probably why you’re having a great time. | 所以你才很开心吧 |
[15:09] | What is this,tomatoes? | 这是西红柿吗 |
[15:11] | Tomatoes? It’s watermelon. | 你开玩笑吗 这是西瓜啦 |
[15:14] | That’s croutons next to it. | 旁边是油炸面包 |
[15:19] | Doesn’t that defeat the purpose? | 你故意的吗 |
[15:21] | It’s nonfat yogurt,not ice cream. You can put little stuff on it. | 这是脱脂酸奶 不是冰淇淋 要加点东西上去 |
[15:26] | That looks good,man. | 看起来不错 |
[15:28] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[15:29] | People tasting? | 他们在试吃吗 |
[15:31] | Take a chance. Put something in your bowl. | 相信你自己 直接选东西 |
[15:33] | You’re not buying a house. | 又不是买房子 |
[15:36] | He’s happy. | 他快乐就好啊 |
[15:38] | I know. Give me this. | 明白 把碗给我 |
[15:40] | They have to test the flavors,there’s so many millions of them. | 这么多种口味 他们都要试试 |
[15:44] | Very Berry Sorbet,and… | 非常莓果冰糕 |
[15:46] | This is my daughter. | 这是我女儿 |
[15:49] | Wowie kazowie! She’s stunning! Lucky you. | 天哪 她好漂亮 你太有福气了 |
[15:53] | She looks like her mother,thank God. | 谢天谢地 她像她妈妈 |
[15:55] | Here’s mine. | 这是我女儿 |
[15:57] | Right there. | 这张 |
[15:58] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[16:00] | -You got any money? -Oh | -你带钱了吗 -哦 |
[16:02] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[16:03] | Oh,my God. | 吓到我了 |
[16:10] | I had such a good time. That was really fun. | 今天玩得很开心 相当的开心 |
[16:14] | I thought so,too. | 我也觉得 |
[16:23] | I’m not sure. | 我还没准备好 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:29] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[16:31] | …I mean,maybe. | 我的意思是 或许 |
[16:32] | No. I understand. | 不 我可以理解 |
[16:35] | It’s just… I’m not sure. | 就是 我也不知道 |
[16:39] | I get it. I’m not deaf. | 我了解 我不聋 |
[16:41] | I’m a little deaf in… | 我确实有点聋 |
[16:46] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | I like your paddles. | 我喜欢摸你的手 |
[16:53] | I like your ass. | 我喜欢你的臀部 |
[16:57] | My God. | 天啊 |
[17:00] | Well,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[17:12] | Hi! | 好啊 |
[17:13] | -Hi. -Hi. | -好 -好 |
[17:14] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[17:16] | -Fine.-Good. | -不错 -很好 |
[17:18] | I mean,if he immediately hooks up with someone else, | 我想说如果他马上另寻新欢 |
[17:20] | I’ll feel like an idiot. | 我就傻逼了 |
[17:21] | So don’t do it. | 那就不要和他上床 |
[17:24] | What are you talking about? | 你们在聊什么呢 |
[17:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:26] | I can’t decide if I should sleep with Chris or not. | 我不知道要不要和克里斯上床 |
[17:30] | I don’t want to do something I’ll regret… | 我不想后悔莫及 |
[17:32] | …but I also happen really like him,so I don’t know what to do. | 但是我又很喜欢他 所以很纠结啊 |
[17:37] | And you’re a virgin? | 你还是处女吗 |
[17:39] | -Yeah. -Don’t answer that! | -是 -别回答 |
[17:43] | Ok. Here’s what I say. You can’t live in fear of making a mistake. | 你不能害怕犯错误 |
[17:48] | If you want to do it,just do it. | 就做就去做 |
[17:50] | -Mom. -What? | -妈妈 -干吗 |
[17:52] | Stay out of it. | 别多管闲事 |
[17:53] | Ellen,honey,she just asked me. | 艾伦 是她问我的 |
[17:55] | She did? | 有吗 |
[17:57] | Right,Chloe? No? | 对 克洛伊 没有吗 |
[18:00] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[18:02] | Quiet. | 我闭嘴 |
[18:05] | Ellen,I forgot to ask… | 艾伦 我忘了问你 |
[18:07] | …what happened to Maddy Price? | 麦迪・普赖斯怎么了 |
[18:10] | Oh my god. She was so rude to me the other day! | 哦 天啊 那天她太无礼了 |
[18:12] | She had a threesome with Sage Berger and Brendon Weiss… | 她和赛奇・伯杰 布伦登・韦斯搞三人行 |
[18:16] | She thinks she’s Taylor Momsen. | 她以为她是泰勒・莫姆森 |
[18:17] | Don’t tell my mom! | 别告诉我妈妈 |
[18:19] | She can tell me stuff. You never do. | 她总是给我惊喜 你从来不会 |
[18:21] | Wait a minute. They had a threesome? | 等等 他们3P吗 |
[18:23] | Forget it,Mom. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[18:26] | What is happening? | 现在都怎么了 |
[18:29] | Is everybody doing it? | 现在他们都这样干吗 |
[18:31] | Mom,shut up! | 妈妈 住嘴 |
[18:33] | Come out! | 出来吧 |
[18:36] | You look beautiful! | 你太美了 |
[18:39] | Look at you two guy. | 看看你们俩 |
[18:42] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[18:44] | We’re not buying the same dress,Mom! | 妈妈 我才不要和你买一样的裙子 |
[18:46] | We won’t wear it at the same time. | 我们又不会一起穿 |
[18:48] | But you look stupid. | 可是你穿着不好看啊 |
[18:49] | I think I look good. | 我觉得不错 |
[18:50] | You’re so lumpy! | 太傻了 |
[18:52] | I’d wear that if I could. | 要是我能穿我也穿了 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | No,you wouldn’t. Mom,you look crazy. | 你不会穿的 妈妈 你跟疯子一样 |
[18:58] | You are not the only attractive girl in this family,Chloe. | 克洛伊 我也很迷人的啊 |
[19:02] | Why can’t you dress like Ellen’s mom? She looks normal. | 你为什么不能穿着像艾伦的妈妈 她多正常 |
[19:13] | So what happened with not-so-funny guy? | 你和那个严肃的男人怎么样了 |
[19:16] | It didn’t work out. | 没下文了 |
[19:17] | -Oh. -No,it’s fine. Really | -太遗憾了 -真的没事 |
[19:20] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[19:22] | Do you have a boyfriend? | 你有男朋友吗 |
[19:27] | I had a very good first date over the weekend. | 我们度过了一个愉快的周末 |
[19:29] | Oh,how nice! What’s he like? | 太好了 他怎么样 |
[19:34] | -Funny. -Funny? | -幽默 -风趣? |
[19:36] | And we really never stopped talking. | 我们的话题从来没听过 |
[19:39] | It was like we were old friends already. | 就像我们认识很久一样 |
[19:43] | Be careful with that,’cause it could totally kill the chemistry. | 当心 你的化学反应会灭了的 |
[19:46] | No,no. In a good way. | 不 不 是在好的一方面 |
[19:48] | Really. I mean,it was just… it was very flirtatious. I mean. | 真的 我是说 我们只调调情 |
[19:53] | I didn’t find him attractive at first, | 我的意思是 开始我并不喜欢他 |
[19:55] | You know because he’s not handsome in the typical way. | 你知道 他不是典型的帅哥 |
[19:58] | But,um… | 不过 哦 |
[20:00] | …I don’t know… now I find him kind of… sexy. | 不过 现在我觉得他有点性感了 |
[20:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:33] | Did I get the day wrong? | 我看错日期了吗 |
[20:35] | No. Why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[20:37] | Because you’re wearing pajamas? | 你穿的睡衣啊 |
[20:39] | It’s just brunch. It’s Sunday. I like to be comfortable. | 星期天 刚吃完早午餐 这样比较舒服 |
[20:42] | -Oh,good. Okay. -Come on in. | -哦 很好 好吧 -进来吧 |
[20:45] | I got us that. | 我带的酒 |
[20:47] | -I’ll make us some mimosas. -Ok. | -我去弄点含羞草 -好的 |
[20:53] | This is nice. Thank you. | 很好啊 谢谢 |
[20:56] | You carry a purse? | 你的包吗 |
[20:58] | No,that’s my daughter Tess’s. | 不 是我女儿泰斯的 |
[21:01] | It was outrageously expensive,but it was her 18th birthday,so… | 出奇的贵 不过是她十八岁生日送给她的 |
[21:08] | Oh,my God! Bagels! | 天哪 百吉饼 |
[21:11] | I love bread. I really love it. | 我大爱面包 |
[21:15] | So,what’s she like? Your daughter. | 你女儿怎么样 |
[21:18] | She’s very sophisticated… as you can tell by the pocketbook. | 她很老成 就像教科书里面讲的一样 |
[21:22] | “Pocketbook”. | 教科书啊 |
[21:24] | She’s smart,lovely and funny,and she’s moving to New York. | 她聪明 可爱 风趣 她要搬去纽约了 |
[21:28] | Very far away. | 非常非常远 |
[21:29] | It is far. | 是很远 |
[21:30] | She’s going to Parsons School of Design. | 她要去帕森斯大学念设计 |
[21:33] | I’m very proud of her. | 她让我很骄傲 |
[21:34] | I bet. I would be. | 肯定啊 要我也会 |
[21:36] | But part of me thinks that I shouldn’t let her go. | 不过我又不舍得让她走 |
[21:39] | She’s 18 and this is a great opportunity for… | 她十八岁 这是个很好的机会 |
[21:42] | …but if something happens to her… | 如果有什么事情发生的话 |
[21:44] | …while she’s in New York,I will never forgive myself. | 在纽约 我不会原谅自己的 |
[21:48] | Come on. But I know what you mean. | 别提这个 我理解你的心情 |
[21:49] | This whole going away to college thing. | 上大学这事 |
[21:52] | We just send them off? And not know where they are all the time? | 我们就让他们离开 我们还不知道他们的情况 |
[21:56] | Aside from the fact that | 而且 |
[21:58] | I don’t know what my life will be like when she’s gone. | 我还不知道 我女儿走了我的生活会变怎样 |
[22:02] | And Ellen doesn’t want her dad and me to take her there. | 艾伦都不想让我们送她 |
[22:04] | She wants us to take her to the airport here, | 她只想我们送她到机场 |
[22:06] | but don’t fly with her. | 但是不能和她一起去 |
[22:08] | That would kill me… just put her on the plane? | 让她自己去还不如杀了我 |
[22:09] | Heartbreaking. That’s the word for. | 心碎 就是就来形容这种心情的吧 |
[22:12] | We’re going to have to develop hobbies. I think. | 我们得培养点兴趣爱好 |
[22:15] | Yeah,I guess so. | 嗯 我想是吧 |
[22:17] | Because I have already have one,’cause I knit. | 我已经织毛衣这个兴趣了 |
[22:20] | So I’ll just spend the rest of my life knitting. That’s my plan. | 所以 我的计划就是织毛衣度过我余生 |
[22:22] | That’s funny because…actually,I weave. | 说起来奇怪 因为 我也会织 |
[22:25] | -Like baskets? -Yeah,I do it in the garage. | -织篮筐吗 -对啊 我在车库里织 |
[22:28] | -Really! -No. | -真的吗 -不 |
[22:32] | Why would you think I’d weave? I thought you were… | 为什么会认为我会织东西啊 |
[22:33] | I didn’t want… you know,I didn’t want to insult you. | 我没有… 你知道 我没有别的意思 |
[22:37] | I’m kind of glad you don’t weave. I have to say. | 你不会真是太好了 |
[22:39] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[22:40] | You know,I’ve been picturing | 我一直在想 |
[22:42] | what it’s going to be like for her not to be here. | 没有她在的日子会是怎样的 |
[22:45] | Even though she’s only here half the time,it’ll be very different. | 虽然她只呆三四天 也是个巨大的改变啊 |
[22:49] | Look. I can see your penis. | 我看到你丁丁了 |
[22:50] | What? My God! | 什么 我的天 |
[22:52] | Your pajama thing is a little bit open. | 你的睡衣太透了 |
[22:54] | I’m very sorry.Shit! I’m very sorry. | 不好意思 糟糕 不好意思 |
[22:57] | What did you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:59] | I think you are very healthy. | 我觉得你很健康 |
[23:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Go change your pants. Ok? | 换条裤子行吗 |
[23:05] | -Be right back. -Ok. | -马上就好 -好 |
[23:08] | What happened to you guys? Not the details,obviously,just general… | 你们怎么了 大概说一下就好 不要细节 |
[23:12] | We were… very different. | 我们 非常不一样 |
[23:16] | We never had sex. Not my choice. | 我们没有嘿咻过 不是我不想要 |
[23:19] | She just had no interest in it. | 而是她没有性趣 |
[23:21] | And I’m pretty sure she had an affair. | 我敢肯定她外面有人了 |
[23:23] | Which was awful, | 太悲催了 |
[23:25] | because it meant that she did like sex, | 因为这说明她喜欢嘿咻的 |
[23:27] | she just didn’t like it with me. | 只是不喜欢和我做爱 |
[23:29] | You. Right. | 你是对的 |
[23:30] | She thought my job was stupid. | 她认为我的工作太愚蠢了 |
[23:32] | She thought I parented badly. I thought she parented badly. | 我们互相指责对方不会养小孩 |
[23:35] | Why are you wrecking my backyard? | 你为什么在搞破坏 |
[23:37] | You have a lot of weeds. | 太多杂草了 |
[23:40] | I thought this was all good. | 这很好啊 |
[23:42] | No. | 不 |
[23:43] | We never had sex,either. Not his choice. | 我们也没有嘿咻过 也不是他的问题 |
[23:47] | We were pretty out of sync in that department. | 我们是不同世界的人 |
[23:51] | We were pretty out of sync with Ellen,too. | 跟艾伦在一起的时候我们也没有相同的频率 |
[23:54] | Oh,my God… | 哦 天呀 |
[23:56] | …fought all the time about how to parent. | 整天为如何养育小孩争的你死我活 |
[24:00] | That’s good grass you’re pulling up. | 你拔的不是杂草 |
[24:02] | I’ll put it back. | 我放回去 |
[24:05] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[24:08] | Got yourself a… | 你脚上 |
[24:11] | …blister thing going on? | 起泡了吗 |
[24:13] | -Yeah.-Yep? | -是的 -是吗? |
[24:16] | Are you grossed out? | 你觉得恶心吗 |
[24:19] | No. | 没有 |
[24:20] | You are. Are you freaked out by my feet? | 你有 你害怕看我的脚吗 |
[24:22] | I have a little problem with feet. | 有一点 |
[24:24] | Have you looked at your own feet? | 那你有看过你自己的脚吗 |
[24:26] | I’m used to my feet. | 自己的无所谓 |
[24:27] | Okay,well… | 好吧 |
[24:30] | What’s the deal? | 有什么典故? |
[24:32] | It has to do with my mother. | 跟我妈有点关系 |
[24:34] | She had feet? | 她脚臭吗 |
[24:35] | She had spectacular feet. | 她有双令人过目不忘的脚 |
[24:38] | Here we go. | 洗耳恭听啊 |
[24:39] | They were red and yellow and green | 青一块紫一块的 |
[24:42] | and purple and swollen with veins. | 还有肿大 |
[24:45] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[24:46] | Don’t do that. | 你不用穿上鞋啊 |
[24:48] | I have to. I’ve never had a pedicure. | 我必须穿啊 我从来没有修过指甲 |
[24:50] | I never saw the point until this actual moment. | 除非有毛病我从来不管它 |
[24:53] | Would you like a Band-Aid? | 你要创可贴吗 |
[24:55] | Please! That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[24:57] | And maybe a bag for my foot. | 再来个袋子包住我的脚吧 |
[24:59] | Stop it. | 别傻了 |
[25:00] | Two bags. Two bags for the old bag. | 两个 拿两个好替换啊 |
[25:03] | I knew I shouldn’t have told you. | 我就知道不该告诉你的 |
[25:06] | They’re naked,right? | 他们裸着的 对吧 |
[25:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:08] | Are you ever attracted to them? | 你有被他们吸引吗 |
[25:10] | No. I never. | 不会 |
[25:12] | I’m sure they’re attracted to you. | 他们肯定对你有兴趣 |
[25:14] | Well I don’t know. They’re getting massaged. | 这我就不清楚了 他们是来做按摩的 |
[25:17] | Do they ever hit on you? | 他们有挑逗你吗 |
[25:19] | Sometimes,yeah. | 有时候会 |
[25:26] | I can give you a massage some time,if you want. | 如果你需要的话改天给你按摩下 |
[25:32] | I think I might like that. | 我很有兴趣 |
[25:35] | But I would definitely hit on you. | 不过我觉得会挑逗你的 |
[25:38] | That might be okay. | 没问题啊 |
[25:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:45] | Want a kiss? | 可以亲你吗 |
[25:48] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[26:23] | You didn’t actually open your eyes at any point,did you? | 你没有睁开你眼镜 对吧 |
[26:28] | No. No worries. | 不需担心 |
[26:31] | I kept my eyes closed. | 我没睁开眼 |
[26:34] | I figured… | 我想着 |
[26:36] | …if I couldn’t see you,you couldn’t see me. | 你看不到我 我也看不到你 |
[26:41] | Oh,I saw you. | 哦 我偷看了你 |
[26:49] | Oh,God. | 哦 天哪 |
[26:52] | I’m tired of being funny. | 我讨厌幽默的自己 |
[26:56] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[27:00] | But you’re not funny. | 可是你又不幽默 |
[27:04] | I’m so excited for you. He sounds really great. | 我为你感到高兴 他听起来很不错 |
[27:06] | He is great. It was so cute… he made a whole bruncheon. | 他是不错 他还做了早午餐 |
[27:09] | -Sweet. -Yeah,it was sweet. | -好贴心啊 -对啊 贴心 |
[27:12] | Okay,good. | 好了 |
[27:16] | We had such good sex. | 嘿咻的感觉太棒了 |
[27:19] | How fun. I can’t even imagine. | 难以想象 |
[27:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:27] | I liked how it was before. | 我喜欢以前摆放的样子 |
[27:29] | You’re going to give yourself a hernia. You know. | 不要放弃治疗 |
[27:31] | Okay,you guys are done. Thanks for your help. | 好了 不用你们帮忙了 谢谢你们 |
[27:34] | Take your drawing in the kitchen. | 拿上你们的画去厨房 |
[27:36] | You can watch TV,but no “Cleveland Show”. | 可以看电视 不过不能看克里夫兰秀 |
[27:38] | Please,Mom? | 妈妈 求你了 |
[27:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | Jeez. Way to put your foot down. | 天啊 你应该坚定立场的 |
[27:45] | I’m too tired to be a good parent. | 当父母太累了 |
[27:47] | Maybe because you’re always moving furniture around. | 也许是因为你总是爱摆弄家具 |
[27:52] | -Hi,Cathy! -Hola. | -凯茜你好 -好啊 |
[27:56] | You have no idea. Will refused to fire her… | 你绝对不知道 威尔不肯炒了她 |
[27:59] | …so I let it go,hoping she’d get better. But she got worse. | 我也不管了 希望她能更好点 但是她变本加厉 |
[28:01] | It was like she wanted to be fired. She did such dumb stuff. | 她想做些蠢事 让我们炒了她 |
[28:04] | That is so interesting,isn’t it? | 好有趣 不是吗 |
[28:06] | So I fired her. And she started crying. Then I started crying. | 所以我解雇了她 她开始哭 我也哭 |
[28:11] | Then we were hugging and… I hired her back. | 然后我们用拥抱着 我又把她请回来了 |
[28:14] | Of course you did. See,cause you’re nice. | 这就是你的作风 因为你是个老好人 |
[28:17] | Right? Some people would see me as being compassionate | 会吗 他们都认为我富有同情心 |
[28:19] | or soft-hearted or whatever. | 或者心太软什么的 |
[28:21] | Will thinks I’m a baby. | 威尔觉得我还是个孩子 |
[28:22] | He wants me to fire her again as a learning experience! | 他想我炒了她当成学习 |
[28:25] | Jesus Christ! | 我的天哪 |
[28:26] | That’s our relationship. | 我们的关系就这样 |
[28:27] | -Come on,this is not your whole relationship. -Whatever. | -拜托 你们又不是一直这样 -管它呢 |
[28:30] | He’s a middle child who never got enough fried chicken at dinner table | 他就是个没人爱的孩子 永不满足 |
[28:32] | and needs everything to be fair. | 还希望事事公平 |
[28:34] | Miss Sarah? Where should I put this? It was in the bathroom. | 莎拉女士 这个应该放哪 在厕所发现的 |
[28:37] | Outside,with the ping pong table. | 放外面的兵乓球桌上 |
[28:39] | Okay. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[28:42] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[28:45] | I’ve never actually seen wisdom teeth. | 我还没见过智齿呢 |
[28:47] | You do have a lot of fillings. | 你有牙体缺失啊 |
[28:51] | Do you think they are the mercury kind,though? | 你觉得严重吗 |
[28:52] | The normal kind. | 一般 |
[28:53] | And a couple of crowns. | 还有几个齿冠 |
[28:56] | Yeah. Okay,your turn. | 嗯 好吧 该你了 |
[28:59] | Well,I’d rather you didn’t. | 我 还是算了吧 |
[29:01] | Well,I’d rather I did. | 我就要 |
[29:04] | Excuse me,I’m going to get my glasses. | 等一下 我先拿下眼睛 |
[29:09] | -Come on. -No. | -张嘴 -不要 |
[29:10] | -Open your mouth! -No. | -张嘴啊 -不要 |
[29:12] | -Open your mouth. -Make me. | -张嘴 -你想办法啊 |
[29:14] | Make me. | 想办法啊 |
[29:16] | -Open your mouth. -Okay. | -张嘴 -好 |
[29:19] | Oh,my God! You’re missing a tooth? | 天哪 你少了一颗牙齿 |
[29:23] | -You are! -Yes,I am. | -真的 -对啊 |
[29:25] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[29:27] | You can’t tell… it’s way back there. It doesn’t matter. | 你能不能告诉我 这是怎么… 没多大问题 |
[29:32] | I need some kind of hideous bone graft. | 需要做个可怕的植骨手术 |
[29:34] | It costs a lot of money and I’m putting it off. | 费用太高了 没做 |
[29:37] | My grandma Dee Dee had that. | 我奶奶迪迪做过 |
[29:39] | Your grandma Dee Dee. Thank you for that. Thanks. | 你奶奶迪迪 谢谢 |
[29:46] | Oh,I’m so sorry! | 抱歉 |
[29:49] | It’s okay. This is Ellen’s best friend,Chloe. | 没关系 她是艾伦的闺蜜克洛伊 |
[29:52] | This is my friend,Albert. | 这是我朋友艾伯特 |
[29:53] | Hi. | 你好 |
[29:55] | Ellen didn’t answer my texts. So I thought maybe she was sleeping. | 艾伦没有回我短信 我以为她还在睡觉呢 |
[29:59] | She’s at her dad’s,honey. Is everything okay? | 她在她爸爸那 亲爱的 有什么事吗 |
[30:01] | I thought we were go out getting breakfast. | 我们约好出去吃早饭的 |
[30:04] | You hungry? | 你饿了没 |
[30:06] | Let’s see. From 1975,Channel 4. | 我想想 1975年的第四频道有什么节目 |
[30:09] | Well,what time? | 什么时间 |
[30:10] | Oh,come on. | 哦 别闹了 |
[30:12] | Saturday morning. | 星期六早上 |
[30:15] | “Woody Woodpecker”,”Pink Panther”, | 《啄木鸟伍迪》 《粉红豹》 |
[30:17] | “McDuff”,”the Talking Dog”… | 《麦克达夫》 《会说话的狗》 |
[30:18] | …which I didn’t like but watched anyway, | 虽然我不喜欢 不过还是看了 |
[30:21] | “Monster Squad”,”Land of the Lost”,then… | 《怪物小分队》 《失落的大陆》 然后是 |
[30:25] | “Big John,Little John”,which was like the movie “Big”, | 《大小约翰》很像电影《巨大》 |
[30:27] | but much weirder. | 不过更怪异些 |
[30:28] | Ok,That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[30:29] | I thought I watched a lot of TV! | 我以为我看的电视够多了 |
[30:31] | I looked forward to that lineup. | 我以前会看电视节目表 |
[30:33] | What,were you neglected as a kid? | 什么 你是没人照看的小孩吗 |
[30:35] | I was kind of raised like a veal. | 我就像放养的小牛一样 |
[30:37] | I was put in a dark room… | 关进黑屋 |
[30:40] | …fed and told not to move. | 有吃的 叫我别乱走 |
[30:52] | Very relaxing. | 神清气爽啊 |
[30:59] | …and she’s like,”I might want to get another size”, | 她说 我想要其他的尺码 |
[31:01] | but that’s bullshit,it is the right size. | 那是扯淡啊 明明就是正确的尺码 |
[31:02] | She’s petite,but very heavy on top,so I got a medium! | 她身材娇小 可是上围很大 所以给了她中码 |
[31:06] | But here’s the thing,I got it at Nordstrom Rack, | 后来又悲剧了 我在诺德斯特龙折扣店买的 |
[31:09] | but I put it in a Neiman Marcus box… | 却放进了尼曼的盒子里 |
[31:16] | Oh,yeah,that’s good. | 哦 嗯 很好 |
[31:19] | Don’t open the door. | 最好别开门 |
[31:22] | Just pretend you don’t know I’m here… | 就假装你不知道我来了 |
[31:25] | …even though you heard me lock my car. | 虽然你听到了我关车门的声音 |
[31:31] | Wow! | 哇 |
[31:33] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[31:35] | So what do you do with all this? | 你们拿着干吗的 |
[31:38] | -Do you really want to hear this? -Yeah. I do. What? | -你真的想听吗 -对啊 怎么了 |
[31:41] | I make sure things are transferred to digital properly. | 我确保它们转化成电子版 |
[31:45] | I make sure they’re logged in properly. I write blurbs… | 确保它们正常播放 我还写它们的简介 |
[31:48] | …so if anyone under 50 wants to put down their phone and come in… | 当有五十岁以下的人想过来 |
[31:52] | …and watch something original and brilliant, | 找原版的话 |
[31:53] | they can find it what they are looking for. | 他们就可以找到他们想要的东西 |
[31:56] | Like what,for instance? | 比如说 例如 |
[31:57] | “The Sid Caesar show”. “The Jack Benny show”. | 《席德・西泽秀》《杰克・本尼秀》 |
[32:00] | “The Dean Martin show”. | 《狄恩・马汀秀》 |
[32:02] | -So cool. -Yeah,it is. | -好棒啊 -对啊 |
[32:04] | I kind of love it. | 我乐在其中 |
[32:07] | On slow days… | 无聊的时候 |
[32:09] | …I can sit downstairs on my office | 我就会坐在办公室 |
[32:11] | and watching couple episodes of “What’s Happening”!! | 看几集《发生什么了》 |
[32:13] | No,you don’t. | 你在开玩笑 |
[32:14] | Well,if things… | 如果 |
[32:22] | This is my office. | 这是我办公室 |
[32:24] | That’s Bob. Hey. | 那是鲍勃 |
[32:30] | -What about “Flipper”? Did you ever see “Flipper”? -Of course I did. | -你看过《海豚的故事》吗 -当然 看过 |
[32:33] | Oh,God. It made me want a dolphin as a pet so bad. | 当时好想要一只海豚当做宠物啊 |
[32:36] | Really? That’s a lot of work. | 真的吗 那要费很多功夫啊 |
[32:39] | What is that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[32:41] | Somebody watching something. It happens occasionally. | 有人在看伤感的电影 不足为奇 |
[32:47] | It’s Taxi. The episode where Alex’s dog dies. | 这是《的士速递》 这里阿历克斯的狗狗死了 |
[32:52] | Buddy or Buster or something. | 狗狗是他的兄弟 |
[32:55] | -You hungry? -Yeah I’m starving. | -饿了吗 -饿死了 |
[32:57] | Let’s get lunch. | 吃中饭去吧 |
[33:00] | There she is! Right on time. | 她来了 真准时 |
[33:03] | -Hi,honey. -Hi,Dad. | -好啊 -好啊 爸爸 |
[33:07] | So,Eva… | 这是伊娃 |
[33:08] | Tess. Tess,Eva. | 这是泰斯 |
[33:10] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:11] | So nice to meet you,too. | 我也是 |
[33:15] | Seriously? | 真的在这家吃吗 |
[33:19] | They have great chili! | 它们家的辣椒很棒啊 |
[33:20] | I love Chili. | 我喜欢辣椒 |
[33:22] | Have you ever been to Lilly’s? | 你们有去过丽丽那吃过吗 |
[33:24] | No. | 没 |
[33:26] | It’s so good. It’s right around the corner. | 妙不可言啊 就在这附近 |
[33:28] | Lilly’s it is. | 那就去那吧 |
[33:31] | I’ll be studying fashion design. | 我学的是时装设计 |
[33:34] | You obviously have good taste. | 你的品位不错 |
[33:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:36] | Eva has a daughter your age going to college in the fall also. | 伊娃的女儿也是在秋天去上大学 |
[33:40] | She’s going to Sarah Lawrence. | 她去莎拉劳伦斯学院 |
[33:42] | She’s interested in English and history. She loves history! | 她对英文和历史很感兴趣 特别是历史 |
[33:45] | I think she wants to be a writer. | 她想成为一名作家 |
[33:47] | But Sarah Lawrence is not what it used to be. | 但是莎拉劳伦斯和以前大不相同了 |
[33:52] | I mean,I’m sure it’s still good. | 我的意思是还是挺不错的 |
[33:55] | It’s just gone downhill a lot in the last few years. Some of my,um… | 只是最近几年在走下坡路 我的一些 |
[34:00] | let’s just say not-so-smart friends just got in. I was shocked. | 不怎么聪明的朋友都被录取了 我简直不敢相信 |
[34:06] | -Well. I’m sure a lot of smart people still go there. -Oh,yeah. | -我相信还是会有才华的人的 -哦 对啊 |
[34:11] | I know. I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[34:12] | I think you should stay home and go to school here. | 我还是愿意你上这边的大学 |
[34:15] | At least you’re honest about it. | 至少你说的是真心话 |
[34:17] | Mom acts like she’s excited to be on her own again, | 妈妈就假装很兴奋可以享受一人生活了 |
[34:21] | but I don’t buy it. | 我才不信 |
[34:23] | Why don’t we take it a little easy on Mom. Ok? She’s all right. | 对你妈好点 她很不错的 |
[34:27] | And maybe you should judge till you have kids of your own. | 也许你有小孩就懂了 |
[34:30] | Except I’m not having any. | 可惜的是我不想要孩子 |
[34:33] | And why do you say that? | 何出此言 |
[34:35] | I want a career. | 我是事业型的 |
[34:37] | Anyway,I hate kids. | 也不喜欢孩子 |
[34:41] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[34:44] | Right now we have that in common. | 跟我想法一样 |
[34:48] | Corey? | 科里 |
[34:50] | Listen,she doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 她在说胡话呢 |
[34:51] | She’s too young to know what she wants. We don’t have to worry. | 她还太小了 成熟了就明白了 |
[34:56] | Dad,I’m going to go get a coffee,okay? | 爸 我去喝咖啡了 |
[34:59] | Bye. Thank you for lunch. | 拜拜 谢谢你的午饭 |
[35:03] | -So nice to met you. -You,too. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[35:05] | Yeah. Great. | 是的 很好 |
[35:06] | -Bye! -Bye. | -拜拜 -下次见 |
[35:07] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[35:10] | She has a lot of friends. | 她朋友好多啊 |
[35:13] | You think she has threesomes? | 你觉得她会3P吗 |
[35:15] | What? Why would you say that? | 什么 为什么这么说 |
[35:18] | I know,but apparently,it’s what they’re doing these days. | 他们年轻人都爱这个啊 |
[35:21] | That’s what I heard. | 我听说的 |
[35:24] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[35:25] | Right? | 很震惊 对吧 |
[35:27] | I’m afraid that window’s closed. | 恐怕那扇窗户关上了 |
[35:30] | There was a window? | 有窗户吗 |
[35:47] | How was the daughter? | 他女儿怎么样 |
[35:50] | Kind of awful,actually. A real snob. | 说实话 感觉不好 好假啊 |
[35:53] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了吧 |
[35:57] | I wonder what your roommate will be like? | 我在想你室友会是怎么样的 |
[35:59] | Me,too. | 我也是 |
[36:02] | You want me to call her parents? | 你想我和他们父母先联系吗 |
[36:04] | No,I don’t. | 不 才不要呢 |
[36:08] | You hungry,honey? | 你饿了吗 亲爱的 |
[36:10] | Not really. | 还没 |
[36:12] | What did you eat yesterday? | 你昨天吃的什么 |
[36:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[36:17] | Well,think. Tell me. I want to know what you ate. | 好 你想想 告诉我 你昨天吃了什么 |
[36:23] | Cereal… | 麦片 |
[36:26] | a banana… | 一根香蕉 |
[36:29] | -Where’d you get the banana? -Mom,you’re crazy! | -你在哪吃的香蕉 -妈妈 别乱想 |
[36:32] | What? | 什么 |
[36:34] | What’d you have for lunch though? | 那中午吃的什么 |
[36:36] | Okay,bye. | 好了 我要走了 |
[36:37] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[36:48] | I mean,he’s kind of flabby and middle-aged,but I don’t care. | 我的意思是 他中年了又很肥 不过我不介意 |
[36:51] | I’m flabby and middle-aged. | 我也和他一样 |
[36:54] | It’s funny,because our middle-agedness is… | 搞笑的是我的中年 |
[36:59] | …comforting,and sexy to me. | 对我来说是件很舒适愉快的一件事 |
[37:02] | Isn’t that so incredibly sad? But sort of good too. | 是不是很悲催 不过同时也很好 |
[37:05] | Yeah. I think that my ex,all he wanted was for me to accept… | 对啊 我前夫就是 他想让我接受他的 |
[37:10] | …his belly and all of his quirks. | 大肚子 还有一堆怪癖 |
[37:13] | In the end,I was completely repulsed by him sexually. | 后来是完全没性趣 |
[37:17] | Kind of terrible in bed and just very clumsy. | 性生活太不和谐了 |
[37:21] | Oh,god no. | 不会吧 |
[37:22] | Just a sec. | 等等 |
[37:29] | Here. It’s my last copy,but I really want you to have it. | 这是我最后一本书 不过我想给你 |
[37:33] | Wow! Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[37:35] | -Absolutely. -Oh,wow. | -真的啊 -哇 |
[37:37] | I’m a little intimidated. I’m not really good with poetry. | 有点不安啊 我不太懂诗歌啊 |
[37:40] | Just let it wash over you. Don’t try to understand it. | 让它灌溉你就好 不用理解 |
[37:44] | I won’t,believe me. God,thank you so much! | 相信我 我不会的 非常感谢 |
[37:47] | -I’ve loved our time together. -I know. | -我们相处的很融洽啊 -是啊 |
[37:50] | Do you think it would be weird if we hung out as friends? | 你觉得我们以朋友的身份出去玩 会不会很奇特 |
[37:53] | I would love that! I would! | 不会啊 很好啊 |
[37:56] | I want you to try this salsa,’cause these tomatoes are amazing. | 尝尝这沙拉吧 这西红柿太棒了 |
[38:00] | But careful! There’s a ton of onions. | 注意里面有很多洋葱 |
[38:03] | One of the many upsides to my divorce. | 我离婚之后的一大好处 |
[38:05] | -What do you mean? -My ex hated onions,so he would take a chip… | -什么意思 -我前夫讨厌洋葱 他会拿块薯片 |
[38:10] | …and he would put it in the salsa and tap,tap,tap… | 然后他会放到沙拉里 |
[38:14] | …swirl,tap,tap,tap,swirl,and so on, | 鼓捣 鼓捣 诸如此类的 |
[38:17] | until all the onions were pushed… | 直到洋葱 |
[38:19] | …up against the side! | 都在一边 |
[38:21] | It kind of made me sick. | 简直不能忍受 |
[38:24] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[38:25] | That’s my daughter… she’s not feeling well. Be right back. | 那是我女儿 她不太舒服 等等 |
[38:29] | -Hi,honey. -Hi. | -宝贝 -好啊 |
[38:31] | I don’t feel good. | 我不舒服 |
[38:34] | -I feel… Right here. -Let me see. | -就在这 -我看看 |
[38:37] | They’re swollen. | 有点肿大 |
[38:38] | Listen,will you come meet my friend? Just for a second,please? | 见见我朋友 就一会 |
[38:42] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[38:45] | Eva? | 你在哪 |
[38:47] | That’s so weird,she was just here. Eva? | 太奇怪了 刚刚还在这的 伊娃 |
[38:50] | I’m going back to bed. | 我睡觉去了 |
[38:52] | -I love you. -I love you,too. You have bad breath. | -爱你 -我也爱你 你口臭啊 |
[38:56] | I’m sick! | 我生病啊 |
[38:58] | God! | 天哪 |
[39:03] | Hi. | 你在这啊 |
[39:05] | This planting I’m admiring,it’s so huge! | 这课树好大啊 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | I wanted you to meet my daughter Tess,but… | 我想让你见见我女儿泰斯的 不过 |
[39:14] | I have to go. | 我有其他事情要做 |
[39:16] | Okay! | 哦 |
[39:20] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[39:21] | Great! | 很好 |
[39:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:25] | So I’ll call you next week and we’ll do something. Ok? | 下周电话联系 好吗 |
[39:27] | Wonderful. Thank you so much! | 很好 谢谢 |
[39:28] | It was so nice! | 太好了 |
[39:32] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[39:33] | Have a great day. | 玩的愉快 |
[39:34] | Great,great,great! | 很愉快 |
[39:41] | -Bye-bye. -Bye | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[39:43] | -You okay? -I got it! | -还好吗 -没事 |
[39:56] | Do you believe that? I am not shitting you! | 你相信吗 我可没有吓你 |
[39:58] | That is an unbelievable coincidence. What you gonna do? | 太巧合了吧 当时怎么想的 |
[40:02] | I don’t know! | 大脑一片空白 |
[40:03] | Oh,shit! Your light went on. Can you call me back,please? | 该死 你又有病人了 待会再聊吧 |
[40:07] | Hi,Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:09] | Hi! Did you take your shoes off? | 你脱鞋了吗 |
[40:10] | No. Since when do I have to? | 没有 什么时候需要脱鞋了啊 |
[40:13] | We’re doing that now. It’s cleaner. And your socks,too. | 现在 这样更干净 还有袜子也脱了 |
[40:18] | You are not going to believe this. | 你们绝不会相信的 |
[40:21] | It turns out that the woman I’ve been massaging is Albert’s ex-wife. | 我按摩的那女的居然是艾伯特的前妻 |
[40:27] | -Weird! -So weird. | -狗血啊 -非常狗血 |
[40:28] | I have been listening to her say the worst things about the one guy… | 我听她说着 我刚有好感的人的坏话 |
[40:32] | …I started to really,really like. | 我才开始真的 真的 喜欢他 |
[40:34] | And I pictured the ex she was talking about as this fat… | 而且 我还在想着她前夫一副 |
[40:38] | …irritating slob… | 肥头大耳的样子 |
[40:40] | …and it turns out it’s Albert! | 没想到居然是艾伯特 |
[40:43] | Fat Albert! | 肥猪艾伯特 |
[40:44] | What? Who? | 什么 谁啊 |
[40:46] | It’s a cartoon. A cartoon! | 我说动画片呢 |
[40:48] | But he’s so not like that. | 但是他不想是这样啊 |
[40:50] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[40:52] | We had breakfast the other day. He’s sweet,funny. | 那天我们一起吃的早饭 他很幽默风趣啊 |
[40:54] | Yeah,you liked him,right? Did you like him? | 你喜欢他 对吧 你也喜欢他 |
[40:56] | -Totally. -Wait,what? | -绝对啊 -等等 什么 |
[40:58] | You weren’t here,honey. We all had breakfast. That’s all. | 那天你不在 我们一起吃的早饭 |
[41:01] | I haven’t even met him. | 我还没见过他呢 |
[41:03] | Well,you will. | 有机会的啦 |
[41:05] | -What did she say about him? -Oh,my God! | -她说他什么坏话了 -天哪 |
[41:08] | It’s like this parade of horribles! He’s disgusting. | 简直贬到一无是处啊 很恶心啊 |
[41:12] | That he’s like this clown in bed. | 床上技术很烂 |
[41:15] | Mom! Oh,my God! | 妈妈 别说这么露骨 |
[41:16] | I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[41:21] | I date sometimes. It’s just so hard to meet people. | 我约过几次会 不过机会不多 |
[41:24] | And I’m not attracted to anybody. | 而且很难喜欢上别人 |
[41:26] | -Really? -Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:28] | And you weren’t attracted to your ex-husband? | 你也没有喜欢过你前夫吗 |
[41:31] | That must have been difficult. | 这太糟糕了吧 |
[41:34] | Well,I tried really hard. I did. | 我试着去接受过的 |
[41:37] | But he would go on so many diets,and then he would cheat… | 他骗我说他都在吃素食 |
[41:42] | …and then he would act shocked when he got fatter. | 实际上没有 对于变胖这个事实 |
[41:46] | …the behavior around the weight. | 他也是无所谓 |
[41:48] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[41:50] | Are you Marianne Hope? | 你是玛丽安妮・霍普吗 |
[41:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[41:53] | -Oh,my God! -I told you. | -我的天哪 -跟你说了是她吧 |
[41:55] | We were just talking about you. You are like our biggest idol. | 我们刚还说到你呢 你是我们的偶像 |
[41:57] | This means so much to us. | 你的书对我们的生活太重要了 |
[41:59] | She gave me a copy of “Beautiful Fruit” when my mom died. | 我妈妈去世的时候她给了我一本《美丽果实》 |
[42:01] | It saved me. | 它让我挺过来了 |
[42:03] | How wonderful. I’m so sorry. | 太好了 很遗憾听到你妈妈去世的消息 |
[42:05] | Oh,thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:06] | Well,thanks very much. Blessings. | 非常感谢 祝你好运 |
[42:10] | Blessings. | 好运 |
[42:12] | -Take care.-Blessings! | -保重 -祝你们好运 |
[42:16] | It’s so cool that you saved her. | 你是活菩萨啊 |
[42:21] | But,he never got obese,right? | 不过他没有肥胖症 对吗 |
[42:24] | Well,it depends on your definition of the word obese. | 那要看你的理解啦 |
[42:32] | But initially,um… you were… | 刚开始 你是有 |
[42:37] | …I don’t know,you liked him,more or less? | 你或多或少有喜欢他的吧 |
[42:40] | Unfortunately… less. | 很不幸 几乎没有 |
[42:42] | There were just so many things that really got on my nerves. | 很多事情我都看不惯 |
[42:46] | Like what,though? | 比如说 |
[42:48] | Sorry I’m being so negative. I really am. | 抱歉 我又消极了 |
[42:50] | But it’s okay. It is. | 没事啊 |
[42:52] | It’s just that I don’t really have anybody | 我没有朋友 |
[42:54] | I can bitch to about things like this. | 可以让我抱怨这些事 |
[42:57] | You can completely bitch to me. | 你可以向我吐苦水啊 |
[42:58] | -Really? -Really. | -真的?-当然 |
[43:00] | -Thank you. -Oh,sure. | -谢谢 -哦 没关系啊 |
[43:02] | I trust you. | 我很信任你 |
[43:04] | Oh,god. | 天哪 |
[43:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[43:07] | What’s wrong with you? She can find another masseuse. | 你什么毛病啊 她可以另找一个按摩师啊 |
[43:10] | I’m her friend. She doesn’t have any close friends. | 我是她朋友 她没有好朋友 |
[43:13] | I’m like it. | 我喜欢和她在一起的感觉 |
[43:15] | I feel so pulled in. She’s like a human Trip Advisor. | 我深陷其中不能自拔 她就像人生导师一样 |
[43:19] | Albert is not a hotel. | 艾伯特又不是旅馆 |
[43:21] | But if you could avoid staying in a bad one,wouldn’t you? | 可是有机会了解下也不是坏事啊 |
[43:24] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[43:26] | She has said so many bad things about him. | 她说了他很多坏习惯 |
[43:29] | She’s not perfect. | 她也并非善类 |
[43:30] | But she knows what she’s talking about. She’s smart. | 她知道她在说什么 她不傻 |
[43:33] | So are you. | 你也是啊 |
[43:35] | Maybe she’s ultimately right. | 也许她是对的 |
[43:37] | Are you right about Peter? Couse you just didn’t want him… | 那彼得呢 就因为你不爱他了 |
[43:39] | does that make him unlovable? | 他就一无是处了吗 |
[43:42] | By anyone normal. | 还是有人会喜欢他的 |
[43:44] | You haven’t said anything about my furniture arrangement. | 我家具摆放的怎么样 |
[43:48] | I don’t remember how it was before. | 我都忘了原来怎么样 |
[43:51] | Hey! What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[43:52] | Oh,honey. Why do you keep doing this? | 亲爱的 你有强迫症啊 |
[43:55] | She’s filling a hole. | 她在排遣空虚呢 |
[43:57] | I’ll fill your hole. | 放着我来 |
[43:59] | Different hole. | 别乱想 |
[44:01] | You’re missing out. Fun time! | 机不可失失不再来 好好玩吧 |
[44:06] | -Hi! -Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[44:09] | Whose car is this? | 谁的车啊 |
[44:11] | Tess is getting hers fixed. This is a rental. | 泰斯的车拿去修了 这是租的 |
[44:15] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[44:16] | Why do you have it? | 那怎么在你这 |
[44:18] | I’m letting her drive mine. She likes it better. | 我让她开我的 她更喜欢我的车 |
[44:21] | Yeah,I bet she does. | 肯定啊 |
[44:28] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[44:31] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[44:32] | The gear skrinkle. | 车子在卖萌呢 |
[44:35] | “Skrinkle?” | 卖萌啊? |
[44:42] | Why are you shaking that? | 干吗要晃它 |
[44:44] | It spreads the butter around. | 把黄油弄均匀 |
[44:46] | You put more butter on that? | 你要了很多黄油吗 |
[44:49] | No,I put regular butter. I asked for butter. I didn’t put more butter. | 没有啊 就一般的量啊 |
[44:53] | Oh,I thought it came with butter. | 哦 我以为原来就有的呢 |
[45:07] | This actor,this guy,I saw him in a restaurant. | 这个演员 我在餐厅见过他 |
[45:09] | He was about three and a half feet tall. | 三尺半的身高 |
[45:12] | You need to whisper,okay? | 轻点声 好吗 |
[45:17] | What is she wearing? It looks like her aunt | 她穿的什么啊 好像她姨妈 |
[45:19] | crocheted something to put over like a plant or something. | 在编什么搭在盆栽上 |
[45:22] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[45:26] | You got to whisper. | 小点声 |
[45:27] | I am whispering. | 我是轻声说的啊 |
[45:29] | -I’m whispering. -No. | -我是轻声说的啊 -你没有 |
[45:34] | I want to ask you something. | 我问你些事情 |
[45:35] | And I really want the truth. | 我要你实话实说 |
[45:40] | -Okay? -Okay. | -行吗?-问吧 |
[45:43] | Can you breathe when I’m on top of you? | 我压着你还能呼吸吗 |
[45:47] | Yeah! | 可以啊 |
[45:48] | I’m planning on losing some weight. By the way. I know I need to. | 我开始要减肥了 不过 我不知道是不是有必要 |
[45:55] | -Was it an issue with your ex-wife? -Oh,my God! | -你前妻也抱怨过这个问题吗 -天啊 |
[45:58] | Sometimes I ate just to drive her nuts. | 有时候我吃的东西也会让她不解 |
[46:06] | You have a cold? | 你感冒了吗 |
[46:08] | No. No,I… | 不 没有 |
[46:10] | I broke my nose a couple times. | 我鼻子受过几次伤 |
[46:13] | My doctor says at this point,my nose is purely ornamental. | 医生说我鼻子已经没有实际用处了 |
[46:24] | Will you get it fixed? | 想要做手术吗 |
[46:26] | Yeah,after the missing tooth. | 要啊 先把牙齿弄好再说 |
[46:34] | You know,I think Tess really liked you. | 我觉得很泰斯喜欢你 |
[46:39] | I could tell. | 能感觉出来 |
[46:41] | She seems so neat. | 她很好 |
[46:43] | She really is a great girl. | 她很不错的 |
[46:47] | I know she can be obnoxious sometimes,but… | 只是有时候很讨人嫌 不过 |
[46:50] | …she’s young. She’s really got a good heart. | 她的出发点是好的 她还小 |
[46:53] | She’s gonna figure it out. | 她长大后会明白的 |
[47:05] | I kind of adore you already. | 我被你迷住了 |
[47:13] | So what about you and Chris? What’s going on there? | 你和克里斯怎么样啦 |
[47:18] | What? What? | 说啊 说啊 |
[47:20] | We did it. | 我们嘿咻了 |
[47:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:24] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[47:26] | Nice. I think. | 很好啊 其实 |
[47:29] | No,it was good. | 是很棒 |
[47:31] | Congratulations. I’m happy it was nice. | 恭喜啊 我很高兴 |
[47:33] | Even if we don’t stay together,I’m glad I got it over with. | 就算我们分开了 我也不会后悔 |
[47:35] | I’m glad I took your advice. | 感谢你的建议 |
[47:37] | Hey! Hi,honey. | 你回来啦 |
[47:39] | When did you get here? | 你什么时候到的 |
[47:41] | A couple of minutes ago. Just waiting for you. | 刚到 在等你呢 |
[47:44] | Look. | 呃 |
[47:45] | I’ve wanted to paint your nails for like ten years. | 我早就想帮你涂指甲油了 |
[47:48] | I thought you were too ticklish. | 我以为你只是怕痒呢 |
[47:50] | I know! | 我是啊 |
[47:51] | She’s in love. | 她恋爱了 |
[47:55] | So I guess that makes you not ticklish anymore. | 爱情的力量的无穷的啊 |
[47:57] | You weren’t here. Come be with us. | 你刚才没在 来聊聊吧 |
[47:59] | Actually,I have some… | 其实我有一些 |
[48:01] | Come on,Ellen. Come back. | 别走啊 艾伦 |
[48:06] | Crazy day. | 疯狂的一天 |
[48:09] | I had a wonderful call from Joni Mitchell this morning. | 今早接到琼尼・米切尔的电话 |
[48:13] | She read the galleys to my new collection and loved them,so that was… | 她去看了我的展览并给了好评 |
[48:17] | You’re friends with Joni Mitchell? | 你是琼尼・米切尔的朋友吗 |
[48:20] | Yeah,we have been for a while. Do you want some water? | 对啊 认识她有一阵子了 要喝水吗 |
[48:25] | No,thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[48:26] | And I met a guy! A really nice guy. | 我遇见一个非常不错的男人 |
[48:28] | He takes really good care of himself. He’s vegan… | 他非常懂得照顾自己 他是素食主义者 |
[48:31] | …and he actually read my work before he met me. | 他有看过我的书 |
[48:35] | A poetry-reading vegan. Oh,my God! | 我的天哪 会读诗歌的素食者 |
[48:38] | I hope it goes well. | 希望能有个好结果 |
[48:40] | I tend to get my hopes up a little early. | 我的希望又重燃了 |
[48:43] | I just don’t want to be disappointed again. | 不要再让我失望就好 |
[48:45] | With Albert,there was always this bait and switch going on | 说到艾伯特 让我失望透了 |
[48:49] | When we first started dating,I thought, | 第一次约会的时候 我还想 |
[48:51] | “Oh,he’s mature. He can buy a house.” | 他是土豪啊 还有钱买房子 |
[48:54] | -This house? -Yes! | -这栋房子吗 -是的 |
[48:57] | But you should see where he lives now. And he made… | 看看他现在的家 还有他用 |
[49:00] | …this dish of spaghetti with eggplant and mozzarella. | 茄子和玛苏里拉奶酪做的意大利面 |
[49:05] | Sounds kind of delicious. | 听起来很好吃的样子 |
[49:07] | But it turned out that was all he could cook. | 不过他只会做那一道 |
[49:11] | And he has no friends. I mean,neither do I,but… | 他没有朋友 我也没有 不过 |
[49:15] | Well,me and Joni. | 我和琼尼是你的朋友啊 |
[49:16] | Yeah. That’s true! That’s true,that’s true. | 对 那倒是 真的 说的不错 |
[49:30] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[49:32] | -Hungry? -Yes. | -饿了吗 -是啊 |
[49:35] | Get ready for some eggplant with mozzarella! | 尝尝这意大利面 |
[49:44] | -You okay? -Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事啊 |
[49:52] | Wow! This is actually delicious! | 还蛮好吃的啊 |
[49:55] | Why do you sound surprised? | 干吗这么惊讶 |
[49:57] | It’s great. | 很不错啊 |
[49:59] | How was work today? | 今天工作怎么样 |
[50:00] | It was good. | 很好 |
[50:02] | I had two massages. | 有两位客人 |
[50:04] | Barnacles? | 一言不发还是 |
[50:05] | Non-stop talking? Boners? | 说个没完 还是勃起男 |
[50:12] | There was this nice woman in Santa Monica. | 有一位来自圣莫尼卡的女士 |
[50:17] | She talked a lot about her ex-husband. | 她说了很多关于她前夫的事 |
[50:23] | I just hope it wasn’t my ex-wife. | 不会是我前妻吧 |
[50:27] | I | 我 |
[50:32] | I got you a little present. | 我给你准备了个小礼物 |
[50:36] | You did? | 是吗 |
[50:43] | Now,it’s just a little present. | 小礼物 |
[50:48] | Oh,my God! | 天哪 |
[50:51] | I saw it and thought of you. | 我一看到她就想到了你 |
[50:53] | This beautiful,wonderful… | 这条美丽的 |
[50:56] | I can’t do it,but let me help you. | 我帮你带上吧 |
[50:59] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[51:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[51:12] | Look. | 我戴着 |
[51:14] | Do you like it on me? | 好看吗 |
[51:15] | It’s nice. | 很好看啊 |
[51:19] | Maybe I shouldn’t have? Is it too soon? | 现在送你这个是不是太早了 |
[51:22] | No. It’s just so nice. | 不会啊 我很喜欢 |
[51:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:31] | Oh! | 啊 |
[51:32] | -What? -Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[51:33] | -You all right? -Yeah. I don’t know what that was. Sorry. | -还好吧 -抱歉 不知道那是什么 |
[51:37] | -Let me get here. -You okay? | -我来吧 -确定没事吗 |
[51:46] | -Stop! Stop! -What? | -不要 -又怎么了 |
[51:47] | Your beard is so tickly. | 你的胡子太刺人了 |
[51:51] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[51:52] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[51:54] | Okay,here I come again. | 那继续吧 |
[52:03] | Oh,my hair! My hair,my hair! | 我的头发 |
[52:05] | I don’t know what I’m doing,but this isn’t going very well, | 不知道怎么了 |
[52:08] | so let’s just stop. | 要不下次吧 |
[53:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:02] | You look cute in my robe. | 穿上我的睡袍很好看 |
[53:07] | -Is everything okay? -You have like four hundred mouthwashes. | -没事吧 -你的漱口水也太多了吧 |
[53:11] | Yeah,I need to use them and… | 我需要就买了 |
[53:15] | …then I buy them and then I forget about them | 不过我忘记我买过了 |
[53:18] | and then I buy more of them. | 就又买了更多 |
[53:20] | And you have like 80 million toothbrushes. | 牙刷也很多 |
[53:22] | I do? | 有吗 |
[53:25] | I only use one of them. | 我只用一只 |
[53:27] | So why don’t you throw the other ones out? | 那为什么不扔了其他的 |
[53:30] | I don’t know. Because… they’re my friends? | 不知道 因为有感情了 |
[53:49] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[53:55] | You want to take another shot at it? | 要不要再试一次 |
[53:59] | I’m just… I’m kind of tired. | 我有点累了 |
[54:04] | -Is that okay? -Totally. | -下次好吗 -可以啊 |
[54:16] | You looked so pretty. | 你好美啊 |
[54:18] | Seriously,kiddo,I’m proud of you. | 说真的 我非常骄傲 |
[54:21] | Thank you,Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[54:22] | We are so proud. | 我们都非常骄傲 |
[54:23] | We have some graduation money for you. | 这是庆祝你毕业的奖金 |
[54:28] | Thank you,Fran,Dad. | 谢谢你们 |
[54:30] | It’s in fives. | 全是五块的哦 |
[54:32] | Thank you for including me. | 谢谢你们邀请我 |
[54:34] | You really have a fight with your mom? | 你真和你吗吵架了啊 |
[54:36] | -Huge. -Where’s your dad? | -大吵了一架 -你爸呢 |
[54:38] | He lives in San Diego,but you’d think he was in Alaska. | 他在圣地亚哥 不过好像他在阿拉斯加一样 |
[54:41] | He never visits. | 他从不来看我 |
[54:43] | But I don’t care. | 不过我无所谓了 |
[54:45] | He remarried this really weird woman,and she never talks. | 他和一个好像哑巴的女人结婚了 |
[54:48] | Hear,hear for second marriages! | 好好听听人家的经历 |
[54:51] | It’s kind Of true,though. | 不过有一点倒是真的 |
[54:52] | It’s good when everyone is older and wiser. | 年长的和更加睿智的会愈加适合 |
[54:55] | Steady. | 更加稳定 |
[54:56] | Maybe second marriages work | 也许二次婚姻顺利的关键 |
[54:57] | because people have figured out how to compromise. | 在于你不怎么计较了 |
[54:58] | Or behave. Perhaps. | 或者懂得怎么样才是得体的 |
[55:00] | -Thank you very much. -Nobody’s talking about you. | -谢谢 -没人说你 |
[55:02] | Don’t take it personally. I’m talking generally. | 别对号入座 我说的是一般情况 |
[55:05] | If I got married again, | 如果我要再婚的话 |
[55:07] | I’d be on the lookout for the inevitable problems. | 绝对不自找麻烦 |
[55:10] | Odd conversation. Pretty weird. | 多么奇怪的谈话啊 |
[55:12] | Sorry,but maybe don’t get married a second time. | 不好意思 我想你没有机会的 |
[55:15] | I’m not saying I will. I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 何况鬼知道呢 |
[55:17] | She’s just saying. | 她只是随口说说 |
[55:19] | Fran,what was your ex-husband,you first husband like? | 弗兰 你前夫怎么样 你的第一个丈夫 |
[55:21] | Oh,he was actually a lovely,lovely man. But not for me. | 他其实是个很好的男人 只是不适合我 |
[55:26] | Very grownup! | 很理性啊 |
[55:28] | He passed away. Two years ago. | 他两年前去世了 |
[55:30] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[55:31] | Sorry. Could we get some more bread,please? | 可以帮我们再拿一些面包过来吗 |
[55:34] | -Please,no more bread. -Why not? | -不要面包啦 -为什么 |
[55:36] | -I don’t want to eat it. -Then don’t eat it. | -我吃饱了 -那就别吃啊 |
[55:38] | More bread,please. | 再拿些面包 |
[55:40] | Are you even gonna eat it? | 你还要吃吗 |
[55:41] | I don’t know,but somebody else might want some. | 不知道 不过其他人可能想吃啊 |
[55:44] | -I probably will. -Me,too. | -我想吃 -我也是 |
[55:45] | Bread eater,bread eater. | 有两位想吃面包的啊 |
[55:47] | I’m sorry. So,Fran,you eat bread,I see. | 所以 弗兰 你喜欢吃面包啊 |
[55:50] | It’s true! | 对啊 |
[55:52] | So that means you get to keep cookies in the house all the time. | 所以说你们家一直都用饼干咯 |
[55:55] | I can. | 可以啊 |
[55:56] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么啊 |
[55:58] | It’s not a big deal,but I have a little trouble controlling myself… | 没什么 不过我自控力不好 |
[56:01] | …so when Peter would bring home things like… | 每次彼得带回家的巧克力啊 |
[56:04] | …chocolate or good bread,yummy stuff, | 面包啊 或者其他好吃的 |
[56:06] | I’d eat all of it,then I hate myself. | 我都会吃的一干二净 之后我就后悔 |
[56:08] | And me for bringing it home in the first place. | 还有责怪我 干嘛把他们带回家 |
[56:10] | So did you stop buying it? | 所以你就再也不买了 |
[56:12] | -Yeah,I did. -And you got so angry. | -是的 -因为你生气了 |
[56:14] | -I was not angry. -A little bit angry. | -哪有 -绝对有 |
[56:16] | Well,he should have been angry. | 他生气理所当然啊 |
[56:17] | Why should he be deprived because she can’t control herself? | 为什么她自控力差 就要他也陪着受罪 |
[56:20] | Because she’s his wife and he’s trying to help her? | 因为她是他老婆 想帮助她 |
[56:23] | Yeah,but is that really helping her? | 但是这真的对她好吗 |
[56:25] | Yes! | 当然 |
[56:27] | Not if we want her to learn to control herself. | 为什么不让她自己学习自控呢 |
[56:29] | “We?” | 我们是指谁 |
[56:30] | I just said it’s not fair to him. | 我只是认为这对他不公平 |
[56:32] | Why does everything have to be fair? What are you,six? | 为什么每件事都要公平 你还当你是六岁小孩吗 |
[56:35] | Of course… What? Let’s keep it nice. | 当然 和善点好吗 |
[56:38] | I just forget the cookies are there. So… | 我忘了那天还有饼干呢 |
[56:41] | That’s why it’s good you’re married to Peter and I’m not. | 这就是为什么你适合彼得 而我不适合了 |
[56:44] | That is absolutely the God’s honest truth. | 这是天意啊 |
[56:51] | Ooh,it’s cold out. | 外面好冷 |
[56:55] | Nobody ate the bread,by the way. | 没人喜欢吃面包的 |
[56:57] | You did. | 你就吃啦 |
[56:58] | Yeah,exactly. | 那是 |
[57:00] | Exactly? | 是吗 |
[57:02] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[57:05] | When people asked why we got divorced,what do you tell them? | 别人问起我们为什么离婚 你怎么说的 |
[57:08] | I say I don’t think you and I should have been together. | 我说我们不适合 |
[57:12] | What about Fran? | 弗兰呢 |
[57:13] | I mean you tell her everything,you talk to her about us. | 你跟她说我们的事了吗 |
[57:17] | Right. She’s your wife. Right. | 看我多傻 她是你妻子 当然告诉了 |
[57:20] | Yeah,okay. | 好吧 |
[57:26] | That was fun,huh? | 刚才很高兴 对吧 |
[57:42] | I started this blanket when you were five years old. | 你五岁的时候开始织的这条毛毯 |
[57:45] | I don’t know what I was thinking about this color. | 我也不懂怎么选这个颜色了 |
[57:47] | I’m going to finish it,so you can take it with you. | 我要把它打完 你就可以带着去上学了 |
[57:50] | I’ll probably buy another one,in case. | 以防万一 我还是买一条吧 |
[57:52] | What are you talking about? This will be good. | 你在说什么 这条可以用的 |
[57:57] | Why are you looking at this? | 你看这个干吗 |
[58:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[58:02] | I just pulled it out. | 我拿出来 |
[58:06] | I was trying to remember what I knew. | 试着回忆我还记得的 |
[58:09] | Did I already know those things about your dad? | 那时候我真的了解你爸了吗 |
[58:12] | I mean the things we would fight about. | 那些我们经常争吵的东西 |
[58:19] | Probably not. | 可能没有 |
[58:21] | I think I did,actually. | 我想我有 |
[58:23] | I think I always knew. | 我一直都知道 |
[58:24] | Or felt them. | 或者说感觉到了 |
[58:27] | I just wasn’t paying attention. | 我只是没注意 |
[58:31] | But look at what I got,huh? | 但是我有你 |
[58:35] | -I’m going to bed. -No,stay here and cozy up with me. | -我去睡觉了 -呆在这陪我啦 |
[58:39] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[58:42] | Come on,Chloe. | 克洛伊 快点 |
[58:43] | Is that hard? | 这难吗 |
[58:45] | Not at all. You want to learn? | 不会啊 想学吗 |
[58:47] | Yeah. | 想 |
[58:49] | I’ve been trying to teach Ellen for the longest time! | 我一直想教艾伦 |
[58:53] | Albert. | 是艾伯特 |
[58:59] | Are you still seeing his wife? | 你还和他前妻有来往吗 |
[59:01] | Well,she has a bad shoulder. And she has no friends. | 她肩膀痛 她也没有朋友 |
[59:07] | What? Don’t look at me like that. | 怎么啦?别用这种眼神看我 |
[59:10] | I’m screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[59:12] | Hold on just one second. | 等一会 |
[59:13] | I’m in the middle of some bullshit. | 我在处理一些破事 |
[59:16] | -Can you just put your table down? -Sure. | -把你按摩椅放下吧 -好的 |
[59:18] | Then we will…I’ll be right back. | 然后我们再我马上好 |
[59:20] | Yeah. Take your time. | 慢慢来 别着急 |
[59:24] | We did,we agreed on it,Albert! | 艾伯特 我们说好了的 |
[59:27] | Because I was there! I remember. | 我在那 我记得非常清楚 |
[59:32] | Oh,my God. Okay. Well,it is. It’s all worked out. | 天哪 好吧 就这样 |
[59:35] | Yes,it is. Okay,fine,good. Bye! | 好 好 好 再见 |
[59:39] | My God,I cannot wait till I don’t have to talk to him anymore. | 老天 什么时候才不用和他说话了 |
[59:43] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[59:44] | He thinks he should take Tess to school,not me. | 他想带泰斯去学校 |
[59:47] | Tess wants it to be me,because she told me. | 泰斯想让我去 她就是这样说的 |
[59:49] | But,I mean… Thank you. Can’t you both just take her? | 可是 谢谢 为什么不一起去 |
[59:53] | I don’t think so. No,I don’t. | 算了吧 我不想 |
[59:56] | He’s such a wreck about her going away. | 他非常不想她离开 |
[59:58] | She doesn’t need that kind of energy right now. | 这样对她不好 |
[1:00:01] | And he just focuses so much onto her. She can feel it. | 她可以感受他在紧看着她 |
[1:00:05] | Isn’t that kind of nice,though? | 这不是件好事吗 |
[1:00:08] | I mean,that he focuses? | 我是说关心她 |
[1:00:11] | Well,maybe if he had a girlfriend or something so it would balance it out… | 或许他有个女朋友就会好点 |
[1:00:16] | …but I don’t see that happening. | 不过应该不可能 |
[1:00:18] | Really? Why not? | 是吗 为什么? |
[1:00:20] | Because he’s a loser. | 因为他是�潘� |
[1:00:22] | Uh-oh. | 哦哦 |
[1:00:23] | Such a mean word,but it fits. | 是很刻薄 不过形容他再适合不过了 |
[1:00:26] | How does it fit? | 为什么 |
[1:00:27] | For instance… this is typically Albert… | 比如说 这就是他的写照 |
[1:00:29] | …when we were first going out, | 我们第一次出去的时候 |
[1:00:31] | he had nothing next to his bed. | 他床边什么都没有 |
[1:00:33] | No table,nothing. | 连张桌子都没有 |
[1:00:35] | At first I thought,”That’s cute. | 开始觉得很酷 |
[1:00:37] | It’s kind of bohemian.” Stuff like that. | 有点放荡不羁的感觉 |
[1:00:40] | So then we got married and I went out | 我们结婚之后 我去买了 |
[1:00:42] | and bought these really lovely bedside tables. | 个非常可爱的床头柜 |
[1:00:45] | Then last year,I saw all of his stuff | 可是后来 他的东西 |
[1:00:48] | was on the side of the bed again. | 又全部堆在床上 |
[1:00:50] | I mean,I took the tables,granted, | 我拿走了柜子 |
[1:00:52] | but he never went out and replaced them. | 他就放肆了 |
[1:00:54] | He’s just content to just put his shit on the floor again. | 把东西直接扔在地上 |
[1:00:58] | Metaphorically speaking,he’s not building a life for himself. | 他就是不懂得生活 |
[1:01:03] | I mean,who would date a person like that? | 谁愿意和他在一起啊 |
[1:01:06] | Right. | 对 |
[1:01:09] | I’m not picking up. | 我不会接的 |
[1:01:14] | Marianne,please pick up the phone. | 玛丽安妮 接电话好吗 |
[1:01:17] | We haven’t resolved anything. I know you’re there. | 这事还没解决呢 我知道你听到了 |
[1:01:20] | This is so embarrassing. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 太尴尬了 |
[1:01:22] | Fine. Don’t deal with it. | 好吧 爱解决不解决 |
[1:01:24] | Okay,these are just little things. | 这还是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[1:01:30] | Ultimately,we just… | 最后 我们 |
[1:01:33] | I never felt understood by him. | 他根本就不了解我 |
[1:01:36] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[1:01:38] | He didn’t get the poetry. | 他不懂诗歌 |
[1:01:41] | He never got me. | 也不懂我 |
[1:01:44] | Has anyone ever gotten you? | 有人真正理解你吗 |
[1:01:47] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:01:51] | What about the flabby guy? | 那个肥男呢 |
[1:01:53] | How’s that? | 他理解你吗 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah. Maybe. | 嗯 可能吧 |
[1:02:04] | I need you to meet him. | 我需要你 |
[1:02:05] | We can do a double date. Or something like that | 我们来个四人约会吧 |
[1:02:07] | Not so you can decide what you think of him. | 见一次面也不能看清他的真实面目啊 |
[1:02:10] | Please? I’m losing all perspective here. | 拜托啦 我都不知道该怎么了 |
[1:02:12] | Exactly! You don’t need somebody else’s! | 你自己搞定 |
[1:02:15] | Will you please just say yes and do this for me? Please? | 你就不能答应我一次吗 求你了 |
[1:02:18] | They had stars and suns and moons. | 还有星星啊 太阳啊 月亮啊 |
[1:02:21] | I know. I hate those. | 我懂 我也讨厌那些 |
[1:02:22] | Tell me why do women like things that look like | 为什么女人们都 |
[1:02:24] | they belong to children? | 童心未泯呢 |
[1:02:26] | You know what I love? Dollhouse furniture. | 知道我喜欢什么吗 玩具屋家具 |
[1:02:29] | I would eat it if I could. | 要是可以吃的话我就吃了 |
[1:02:31] | Sometimes I wish I was single,just so I could have girlie sheets. | 有时候希望我还是单身 就可以用女生床单了 |
[1:02:35] | You would love that. | 你一直都在想吧 |
[1:02:36] | I have flowery sheets. They’re not all they’re cracked up to be. | 我有花朵图案的床单 它们没有吹嘘的那么好 |
[1:02:39] | I like your flowery sheets. | 我喜欢你的床单 |
[1:02:40] | Oh! Don’t sell me out,man. | 别这样说啊 |
[1:02:42] | We’re new. I’d like her sheets if they had little Mussolinis on them. | 如果有墨索里尼在上面就更好了 |
[1:02:47] | Talk to me when you get night tables. | 你打算什么时候买床头柜 |
[1:02:49] | He has normal sheets,but no night tables. | 他的床单很正常 不过没有床头柜 |
[1:02:52] | So I don’t have night tables. | 我没有床头柜 |
[1:02:54] | Maybe it’s a metaphor. | 他开玩笑呢 |
[1:02:57] | Or maybe not! | 或者是真的 |
[1:03:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:01] | I make a million compromises. It just seems… | 我做了很多妥协 我只是… |
[1:03:04] | …not having flowery sheets is not a big deal. | 不用花朵图案的床单也不是大事吧 |
[1:03:09] | I know. I know you make compromises. | 我知道 你做了很多牺牲 |
[1:03:16] | Really? What do you think they are? | 真的吗 看看他们 |
[1:03:18] | This is not the time. | 别在这说 |
[1:03:19] | I’m just saying sometimes I wish I was with somebody | 有时候我就在想要是和一个 |
[1:03:21] | who was more interested in history. | 对历史感兴趣的人在一起该有多好 |
[1:03:23] | -What? -History. | -什么 -历史 |
[1:03:25] | Okay. I’m just saying. | 好吧 我说说而已 |
[1:03:27] | -More guacamole? -Not for me. | -还要鳄梨沙拉吗 -我不要了 |
[1:03:29] | I’d love some,actually. | 再给我来点 |
[1:03:31] | You know how many calories are in guacamole? | 你知道鳄梨沙拉多少卡路里吗 |
[1:03:34] | Ten. | 十吗 |
[1:03:36] | Lay off the guy. He likes guacamole. | 别管他啊 他喜欢就让他吃嘛 |
[1:03:38] | You know what? We don’t need the guac! | 算了 不要鳄梨沙拉了 |
[1:03:41] | I’ll just stick with the cheese. | 我吃芝士就好 |
[1:03:44] | You know what I’m going to get you as a present? A calorie book. | 你知道我要送什么书给你吗 介绍卡路里的书 |
[1:03:49] | Please don’t. | 不要 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah. A calorie book as a gift is not so good. | 这好像不太好吧 |
[1:03:58] | Eva tells me you’re a therapist. | 伊娃说你是治疗师啊 |
[1:04:00] | Tell us about your weirdest patient. | 跟我们说说最奇葩的病人 |
[1:04:02] | -No,I can’t. -She can’t. | -这有损医德 -她不能说的 |
[1:04:03] | Of course you can! You don’t have to name names,mate. | 不要说名字不就行了吗 |
[1:04:07] | You’re so uptight about confidentiality. | 你还真是恪守原则啊 |
[1:04:09] | Shouldn’t she be? | 难道不应该吗 |
[1:04:10] | Well,you know. I mean. | 我的意思是 |
[1:04:12] | Okay. I have one patient who picks his nose and eats it. | 好吧 有个病人挖鼻屎再吃下去 |
[1:04:16] | Oh,man! | 天哪 |
[1:04:18] | -In front of you? -Yes. | -在你面前 -是的 |
[1:04:19] | Is he a child? | 他是小孩吗 |
[1:04:21] | Are you making this up? | 不会是你编的吧 |
[1:04:23] | It is so gross and distracting. | 真的是太恶心了 |
[1:04:24] | He does it in this way he thinks I can’t see,but it’s so obvious. | 他以为我不知道 不过怎么可能 |
[1:04:28] | I won’t say who it is,but he is famous. | 我不说是谁 不过是个名人 |
[1:04:30] | -Really famous. -He is not! | -很有名 -不会吧 |
[1:04:32] | -I know who it is. -You do? | -我知道是谁 -你确定 |
[1:04:33] | -No,you don’t. -I absolutely do. | -你不知道 -我肯定知道 |
[1:04:35] | Please,Sarah,tell us! Please! | 莎拉 求求你告诉我们 |
[1:04:37] | Okay! That’s it! Show’s over! | 好了 八卦到此为止 |
[1:04:40] | I like being drunk. | 我喜欢喝醉的感觉 |
[1:04:42] | I really think it’s do think it’s highly overrated. | 我绝对被高估了 |
[1:04:43] | Underrated! | 不对 低估了我的酒量 |
[1:04:44] | You’re shouting. | 你太大声了 |
[1:04:46] | I am? No,I’m not. | 有吗 没有啊 |
[1:04:47] | You are. A little. | 有一点点大声 |
[1:04:48] | Okay,I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:04:50] | I don’t want to wake up the small people. | 我不想吵到别人 |
[1:04:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:04:54] | You want to know something funny? | 你知道什么才好笑吗 |
[1:04:56] | This one here can’t whisper. | 他不会轻声说话 |
[1:05:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:05:01] | Will you do it right now? Will you show them? | 你现在做给他们看啊 |
[1:05:06] | I’m whispering. | 我在轻声说话 |
[1:05:09] | That was a whisper. | 他会啊 |
[1:05:11] | Huh? What? No,it’s not. | 什么 那才不是 |
[1:05:14] | Can I? | 我这是吗 |
[1:05:15] | Yeah,that was a whisper. | 你可以 |
[1:05:16] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[1:05:17] | Yes,you can whisper. | 你也可以 |
[1:05:24] | This is whispering. | 这次呢 |
[1:05:32] | No,it’s not. That is not a whisper at all. | 不 你根本就不能 |
[1:05:36] | -You’re picking on him. -No,I’m not! | -你在找他茬 -我没有 |
[1:05:38] | You are. | 你就是 |
[1:05:41] | You kind of are. | 有一点 |
[1:05:42] | Okay,I’m sorry. I’ve just,never in my entire life… | 好吧 抱歉 只是我从来没有遇到过 |
[1:05:45] | …have I met anybody who couldn’t whisper at all. | 一个人不会轻声说话的 |
[1:05:48] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[1:05:53] | No. You are not allowed to complain about her anymore. | 不 你不要再发牢骚了 |
[1:05:56] | Cathy? Did you put this in the drawer? | 凯茜 你在柜子里放什么了 |
[1:05:59] | -Did you put this in the drawer? -No. | -是你放的吗 -不是 |
[1:06:01] | Maybe one of the kids did. | 应该是小孩子放的 |
[1:06:02] | That actually could be this time. | 非常有可能哦 |
[1:06:04] | But I think you put it there,’cause I find | 但是我认为是你放的 因为我一直都能在 |
[1:06:06] | weird stuff in these drawers all the time. | 柜子里找到这些奇怪的东西 |
[1:06:08] | I clean the best I can. | 我尽力了 |
[1:06:12] | I’m just trying to understand the thought process. | 我只想知道她是怎么想的 |
[1:06:16] | You like the counters clean. | 你说桌面上不要放东西 |
[1:06:19] | Yeah,but not by shoving weird shit in the wrong drawers. | 可是不是叫你乱放啊 |
[1:06:21] | Does the ball belong in the kitchen? How does that help me? | 这垒球应该放在厨房吗 你这是帮倒忙 |
[1:06:24] | That’s enough. I think we… | 够了 我们 |
[1:06:25] | You know what,Mrs. Sarah? | 莎拉女士 |
[1:06:28] | I find your crap everywhere. | 你的东西乱扔 |
[1:06:30] | You think I know where to put it? | 我哪里知道该放哪去啊 |
[1:06:31] | You leave stuff all over the house. | 房间里全是你的东西 |
[1:06:34] | You let your children write on the walls. | 小孩子在墙上画画 |
[1:06:37] | You floss your teeth and leave it. | 你用完的牙线就直接扔那 |
[1:06:41] | You clean your own house. | 老子不干了 |
[1:06:46] | You people disgust me. But you was nice,Mr. Will. | 你让我恶心 威尔先生 你不错 |
[1:06:51] | Thanks,Cathy! | 谢谢 凯茜 |
[1:06:59] | Really would have been kinder to fire her. | 根本不用闹这么僵的 |
[1:07:02] | Oh,my God. | 天哪 |
[1:07:04] | Guys,my timing maybe be a little off… | 也许这时候说这个不对 |
[1:07:08] | …but I think I put the ball on the drawer. | 我觉得我会把球放柜子里 |
[1:07:11] | Not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[1:07:12] | Are you serious? | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:07:20] | That wasn’t a very fun evening,was it? | 糟糕的一晚上 对吗 |
[1:07:23] | God! Yikes! | 天哪 |
[1:07:26] | Why do you care if I don’t know how to whisper? | 为什么你抓住我的缺点不放 |
[1:07:31] | What was that? | 这是干吗啊 |
[1:07:33] | I mean,that was embarrassing. | 这很尴尬啊 |
[1:07:35] | I was just joking around. That was complete… nothing. | 我只是拿你开涮而已 没有恶意 |
[1:07:40] | A calorie book? | 一本卡路里的书 |
[1:07:42] | You’re going to buy me a calorie book? | 你准备送我一本卡路里的书 |
[1:07:44] | Okay,well,I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:52] | I’m obviously not gonna buy you a calorie book. | 肯定不会送你啦 |
[1:07:56] | I thought you actually liked me. | 我还以为你真的喜欢我呢 |
[1:08:05] | I do like you. | 我是喜欢你啊 |
[1:08:09] | Why do I feel like I just spent the evening with my ex-wife? | 为什么我感觉你今晚我前妻附身一样 |
[1:08:20] | Wait,what are you doing,driving me home? | 你干吗 送我回家 |
[1:08:22] | Mmm-hmm. | 对啊 |
[1:08:26] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:08:36] | Are you going to spend the night? | 在我家住吗 |
[1:08:39] | No. Not tonight. | 不 以后吧 |
[1:08:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:58] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[1:09:00] | Ellen went out with friends, | 艾伦和朋友出去了 |
[1:09:02] | but I didn’t really want to go home. Is this okay? | 我不想回家 可以在你家睡觉吗 |
[1:09:06] | I’m glad you’re here,actually. | 有你在真好 |
[1:09:10] | I’m always so much more comfortable at your house. | 在你家我总是很安心 |
[1:09:18] | You know… | 你可以 |
[1:09:20] | …you would be so welcome to stay in Ellen’s room once she’s gone. | 艾伦走了你可以住她房间啊 |
[1:09:25] | You’d have to check with your mom,but the room will be empty. | 你想回家就可以回去 反正房间没人住 |
[1:09:29] | -Really? -Oh,yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[1:09:31] | That would be awesome. Thank you so much. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[1:09:34] | Sure. | 没关系 |
[1:09:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:09:50] | Excuse me,Chloe,but can I have my mom back? | 克洛伊 可以把我妈还给我了吗 |
[1:09:55] | Honey,we were just watching something and we were just passed out. | 宝贝 我们刚在看电影 就睡着了 |
[1:10:01] | Next you’ll be asking her to move into my room when I’m gone. | 下一步你是不是准备我走了让她住进来 |
[1:10:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:10:10] | No,it’s not your fault,sweetie. | 不 不关你事 |
[1:10:11] | I better go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[1:10:22] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[1:10:24] | Chloe is needy. | 克洛伊需要人爱 |
[1:10:26] | Who’s needy? | 那我呢 |
[1:10:28] | You know,I guess I am… | 你知道我想 |
[1:10:32] | …just trying to feel a little bit more separate. | 有点独立的生活 |
[1:10:36] | Sort of prepare. | 也在适应中 |
[1:10:38] | But instead,I just feel lonely and anxious and… | 不过 我却只感到孤单 焦虑 |
[1:10:44] | …Chloe is always here. | 克洛伊又一直出现在家 |
[1:10:46] | I’m so sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[1:10:53] | But,Ellen,you know you’re my baby. | 艾伦 你才是我的孩子啊 |
[1:10:57] | Right,honey? Give Mommy a hug. Will you come sit with me? | 对吧 抱我一个 过来坐坐好吗 |
[1:11:10] | Can I see what Daddy and Fran got for you? | 给我看看弗兰和爸爸给了你什么 |
[1:11:21] | I’m going to finish my blanket. | 我还是去织毛毯吧 |
[1:11:23] | They get you anything else? | 还给了你什么 |
[1:11:28] | Oh,those are good. They don’t take up room. You’ll use those. | 很好 也不占空间 非常有用 |
[1:11:41] | Hey,did you ever get a chance to look at my book? | 你看了我的书吗 |
[1:11:45] | -Oh,I did! -You did? | -我看了 -真的吗 |
[1:11:46] | Yes. Your poems are beautiful! | 你的诗太美了 |
[1:11:51] | I mean,not that I understand them,but I like them. | 我看不懂 不过我很喜欢 |
[1:11:55] | Thank you. And I’m sure you understand them. | 谢谢 你可以看懂的 |
[1:12:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:12:02] | We’re out here! | 我们在外面 |
[1:12:05] | Dad’s in the car. I forgot my phone. | 爸爸在车上 我忘拿手机了 |
[1:12:07] | Good,because I finally get to introduce you guys. | 你们还没见面呢 |
[1:12:11] | This is Eva. | 这是伊娃 |
[1:12:13] | Tess! | 泰斯 |
[1:12:14] | Hi? | 你好 |
[1:12:16] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 |
[1:12:18] | Uh,yeah,we know each other. | 对啊 |
[1:12:20] | This is Tess. | 这是泰斯 |
[1:12:22] | Mom,she’s dating Dad. | 妈 她和爸爸在一起 |
[1:12:26] | -What? -You didn’t know that? | -什么 -你不知道吗 |
[1:12:30] | You date Albert? | 你和艾伯特在一起 |
[1:12:34] | I’m not sure what’s going on right now. Wait a minute. | 我糊涂了 等会 |
[1:12:39] | Hello! Marianne! | 玛丽安妮 |
[1:12:42] | Sorry to interrupt,but,Tess,we really have to get going. | 打扰了 泰斯 我们得出发了 |
[1:12:47] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:12:49] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[1:12:51] | I don’t understand. What are you doing here? | 我没明白 你在这干吗 |
[1:12:54] | She massages me. We’re friends. | 她给我按摩啊 我们是朋友 |
[1:12:57] | I thought. | 我以为 |
[1:12:59] | You’re friends with Marianne. | 你是玛丽安妮的朋友 |
[1:13:04] | I met you… | 我在派对上见到你 |
[1:13:07] | …at a party and you gave me your card… | 你给我了名片 |
[1:13:11] | No,no. I gave you my card. | 错了 是我给了你名片 |
[1:13:14] | Yes. I think you were at that same party. | 对 我们都参加了那个派对 |
[1:13:18] | Yeah,I remember the party. | 我记起来了 |
[1:13:20] | And you met us both. | 我们两个你都见过 |
[1:13:26] | So what now you’re her masseuse? | 所以你现在给她按摩 是吗 |
[1:13:28] | Yeah! | 对 |
[1:13:31] | For how long? | 多久了 |
[1:13:33] | Ever since we all met. | 那天派对后就开始了 |
[1:13:35] | Well,I didn’t know… | 我并不知道 |
[1:13:37] | …who she was,or who you… are,were. | 你和她是谁 |
[1:13:41] | So… | 所以 |
[1:13:43] | …you put it together at some point,right? | 后来你知道了 对吧 |
[1:13:46] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:47] | No? | 确定 |
[1:13:48] | I’m sorry,at some point,I,um… | 对不起 后来我是知道了 |
[1:13:51] | When? | 什么时候知道的 |
[1:13:52] | Well,I think… | 大概 |
[1:13:54] | -What? -When? | -什么?-何时? |
[1:13:55] | When? Umm… | 什么时候 哦 |
[1:14:03] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:14:08] | -Tess,You got your phone? -Yeah. | -泰斯 拿到手机没 -嗯 |
[1:14:10] | Okay,why don’t we go. | 好 那我们走吧 |
[1:14:28] | I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:14:45] | Are you okay? Should I not be here? | 你没事吧 我来的不是时候吗 |
[1:14:48] | Probably not. | 是的 |
[1:14:53] | -Oh,I screwed up big time. -What happened? | -这次闯大祸了 -怎么了 |
[1:14:56] | Oh,shit! | 操蛋啊 |
[1:14:59] | Oh,that’s my mom. | 我妈来了 |
[1:15:04] | Hi,Mom. | 妈 |
[1:15:06] | I’m sorry,do you have a daughter? ‘Cause this one’s mine. | 你没有女儿吧 她是我女儿 |
[1:15:10] | -What -Who do you think you are,telling her | -什么啊 -你以为你是谁啊 告诉我女儿 |
[1:15:12] | she should have sex with her boyfriend? | 需不需要和她男朋友做爱 |
[1:15:15] | You know what? What she needs to do is… | 她需要的是 |
[1:15:17] | No,you shut it! | 你住嘴 |
[1:15:21] | Dyke. | 女同志 |
[1:16:02] | I didn’t tell you about the kitchen remodel. | 还没和你说厨房改造的事情 |
[1:16:04] | They talked to the guys in Rome about the travertine. | 他们和罗马人谈石灰华 |
[1:16:08] | Apparently when they were lifting it up,it snapped or something | 不过他们拿起来的时候断了 |
[1:16:11] | so I’m leaving without… | 我就直接走了 |
[1:16:25] | Is your dad here? | 你爸在吗 |
[1:16:27] | He went to the market. | 他去超市了 |
[1:16:29] | Sorry to just come over like this, | 不好意思 这样冒昧的就来了 |
[1:16:32] | but he hasn’t been returning my calls,so… | 他没有回我电话 所以 |
[1:16:35] | I’ll tell him you came by. | 我会告诉他你来过的 |
[1:16:37] | What are you gonna do with that? | 你一个人吃的完吗 |
[1:16:40] | You want one? | 你要吗 |
[1:16:41] | Oh,sure. | 好 |
[1:16:57] | Hi. | 好 |
[1:16:58] | You know how many calories are in that? | 你知道这块面包多少卡路里吗 |
[1:17:10] | I just want to talk. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[1:17:14] | It really was a coincidence. Okay? | 真的是个巧合 |
[1:17:18] | And I wanted it to stop. | 我想告诉你们来着 |
[1:17:21] | But she needed massages and we sort of… Oh,thank you. | 但是她想要按摩 我们 |
[1:17:26] | We sort of became friends… | 我们成为了朋友 |
[1:17:29] | …and I didn’t know what to do. | 我也慌了 |
[1:17:32] | She needed massages? | 她需要按摩吗 |
[1:17:37] | You knew what to do. You just didn’t do it. | 你知道该怎么做 你只是不想而已 |
[1:17:43] | Well,I was very torn. | 我很痛苦 |
[1:17:46] | So while you were being torn… | 你很痛苦 |
[1:17:49] | …she was poisoning our relationship | 她在离间我们 |
[1:17:51] | and poisoning your perception of me. | 说我的坏话 |
[1:17:55] | Why would you want that? | 为什么这么做 |
[1:18:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:18:06] | I mean… | 我想说 |
[1:18:07] | Except maybe I was trying to protect myself,you know,because… | 我可能在保护自己 你知道的 因为 |
[1:18:12] | …you know… | 你知道的 |
[1:18:15] | …because we’d both been married before,and… | 我们都结过婚 |
[1:18:21] | …you know how things can turn out. | 不了解清楚对方的后果是什么我们都清楚 |
[1:18:25] | What about us? What about… | 那我们呢 |
[1:18:27] | …protecting us? | 你有保护我们吗 |
[1:18:32] | I didn’t protect us. | 我没有 |
[1:18:36] | And it didn’t get poisoned,Albert. | 艾伯特 她说的坏话对我没影响 |
[1:18:39] | I still really wanted us to keep seeing each other. | 我还是很爱你 |
[1:18:45] | I wouldn’t know how,you know? | 别为难我 |
[1:18:48] | I’m so,so,so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:18:51] | I know this sounds… | 这听起来 |
[1:18:53] | …corny… | 很俗 |
[1:18:55] | …but you broke my heart. | 不过你确实伤了我的心 |
[1:18:58] | And I’m too old for that shit. | 我已经不再年轻了 |
[1:19:04] | And the worst part… | 最糟糕的是 |
[1:19:06] | …the worst part of it is that you made me | 最糟糕的是你让我 |
[1:19:08] | look like an idiot in front of my daughter. | 女儿怎么看我 |
[1:19:12] | I’m the idiot! | 我才是傻瓜 |
[1:19:14] | I’m the idiot. | 我才是 |
[1:19:19] | Look,I got a lot to do. | 我很忙 |
[1:19:22] | Tess and everything. School | 泰斯学校的一些事情 |
[1:19:25] | When is she leaving? | 她什么时候走 |
[1:19:27] | Next week. School starts early for her. | 下星期 她学校开学早 |
[1:19:31] | Yeah,same for Ellen. | 嗯 艾伦也是 |
[1:19:40] | I guess we have to get those hobbies going. | 该与兴趣相依为命了 |
[1:19:44] | Guess so. | 是啊 |
[1:20:07] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:20:08] | He just really,really liked you. | 他很爱 很爱你 |
[1:20:12] | I just really,really liked him. | 我也是 很爱他 |
[1:21:46] | How will you gonna know which one is your room? Honey. | 你怎么知道你的宿舍在哪 |
[1:21:49] | It’s all written down. And remember,Mom, | 可以看到的 我们上次去的时候 |
[1:21:52] | we saw everything on our visit. | 不是看到了吗 |
[1:21:55] | I don’t remember anything. | 我忘了 |
[1:21:58] | -I do. -Ok. | -我没有啦 -好 |
[1:22:01] | She’s going to be great. | 她可以的 |
[1:22:03] | You’re going to be great. | 你可以的 |
[1:22:06] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[1:22:07] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:23:26] | Well,we made a fine person. | 我们的好女儿啊 |
[1:24:14] | Hey,Eva! | 嘿 伊娃 |
[1:24:24] | Do you think you can help me? | 能帮我下吗 |
[1:24:27] | Of course! Oh,my God. | 当然 天哪 |
[1:24:29] | I’m such an idiot! I’m sorry. | 我太傻了 对不起 |
[1:24:31] | Sorry. Is that… Jeez. | 抱歉 那是 天哪 |
[1:24:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:24:37] | This thing’s heavy. | 好重啊 |
[1:24:51] | We always go to my mother’s house for Thanksgiving… | 感恩节我们都去我妈家过 |
[1:24:54] | …and I get in a fight with my sister and brother. | 我兄弟姐妹疯在一起 |
[1:24:56] | My sister’s a middle child,so she has issues. | 我妹是第二胎 她问题多着呢 |
[1:24:59] | Anyway,what are you doing? | 你会怎么过 |
[1:25:02] | Huh? What are you doing for the holiday? | 你假期怎么过的 |
[1:25:06] | I’m going to my friend’s house. | 我去朋友家 |
[1:25:08] | It’s going to be a small group,but… | 人不多 不过 |
[1:25:10] | That sounds nice. | 很好啊 |
[1:25:11] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 对 |
[1:25:29] | Hi,honey. | 你好 |
[1:25:32] | Oh,thank you so much. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:33] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[1:25:38] | It really smells good in here! | 太香了吧 |
[1:25:40] | Yeah? I can’t smell it anymore. | 是吗?我味觉失灵了 |
[1:25:42] | It’s unbelievably delicious sound… Sounding. Smelling. | 绝顶美味啊 闻起来 |
[1:25:54] | You excited? | 兴奋吗 |
[1:25:56] | Oh,my God,beyond! | 天哪 无比兴奋 |
[1:25:58] | You think she’ll look different? | 你觉得她变样了吗 |
[1:26:00] | Yeah,maybe she grew a beard or something. | 可能长胡子了 |
[1:26:02] | You know how it is at Sarah Lawrence. | 你知道莎拉・劳伦斯学院的 |
[1:26:05] | No,she looks the same. I Skyped with her yesterday. | 不 她没什么变化 我昨天和她视频了 |
[1:26:08] | Actually,I think she’s gained weight. | 事实上 她应该变胖了 |
[1:26:10] | What time are you picking her up? | 什么时候去接她 |
[1:26:12] | Not till two. | 两点 |
[1:26:14] | We’re eating at five… you should just | 五点开饭 你应该直接从这 |
[1:26:15] | -come straight here from the airport. -Ok | -出发去机场 -好的 |
[1:26:19] | Oh,let’s use the fancy plates. | 用高档盘子吧 |
[1:26:21] | But you say you don’t like them. | 你不是不喜欢吗 |
[1:26:23] | I know. But it’s Thanksgiving… | 今天是感恩节 |
[1:26:25] | you’re supposed to use the ugly plates. | 就应该用我不喜欢的盘子 |
[1:26:34] | Okay,I’ll see you. Bye. | 待会见 拜拜 |
[1:26:36] | -Bye,Eva! -Bye,Cathy. | -拜拜 伊娃 -拜拜 凯茜 |
[1:27:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:27:37] | Oh,wow. | 嗯 |
[1:27:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:28:16] | I don’t always park in front of your house. | 我很少这样把车停在你家门口 |
[1:28:19] | I usually just drive by. | 我以前直接开过去的 |
[1:28:23] | Sometimes I drive by your house,too. | 有时候我也会开车经过你家 |
[1:28:27] | You do? | 是吗 |
[1:28:44] | You look good. | 你看起来不错啊 |
[1:28:47] | You,too. | 你也是 |
[1:28:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:28:56] | Is Tess coming home for Thanksgiving? | 泰斯回来过感恩节吗 |
[1:28:58] | She’s already here. She’s over at her mother’s. | 她已经回来了 她去她妈那了 |
[1:29:02] | I’m going over there later. | 我晚点过去 |
[1:29:06] | You want to come? | 你想来吗 |
[1:29:12] | And Ellen is… | 那 艾伦… |
[1:29:16] | This afternoon. She’s coming home this afternoon. | 下午 艾伦今天下午回来 |
[1:29:24] | You been okay without her? | 没有她还习惯吗 |
[1:29:26] | Oh,sure,yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:29:28] | I mean,she’s not going back. | 我是说 她没打算回来 |
[1:29:30] | ‘Cause I’ve built a cage. | 因为我有了一个笼子 |
[1:29:33] | What a good idea! | 好主意 |
[1:29:43] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:29:48] | I missed you,too. | 我也想你 |
[1:30:03] | Oh,I should tell you… I bought some night tables. | 哦 我该告诉你 我买了床头柜 |
[1:30:07] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[1:30:09] | No. | 假的 |
[1:30:14] | No,I didn’t. | 不 我没有买啦 |
[1:30:18] | Okay. That’s good. | 好 无所谓啦 |