英文名称:Morning Glory
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | – Hi. Hi, hi. – Hey. | -你好 你好 -嘿 |
[00:34] | – You must be… – Bill. | -你一定就是… -比尔 |
[00:35] | – Yeah. – Hi. | -没错 -你好 |
[00:36] | Hi. Becky. Hi. | 你好 我叫贝琪 |
[00:40] | Thanks for having dinner so early. | 谢谢你能这么早就出来吃晚饭 |
[00:42] | I know it’s… it’s a pain. | 这么安排很烦人吧 |
[00:44] | No, that’s, that’s… | 不 没关系… |
[00:47] | Interesting crowd. | 这里人气很旺哈 |
[00:50] | Yeah. My job is the problem. | 主要是我工作的问题 |
[00:52] | I’m… I work at Good Morning, New Jersey and… | 我在新泽西州的《早安新闻》节目组 |
[00:54] | – Right, on channel nine. Right? – Right. Yeah. | -在第9频道的那个? -没错 |
[00:57] | So, yeah, we’re on really early, so I… I go to bed really early and | 节目开始的早 我也得很早就睡 |
[01:01] | we used to be on at, 5am, but then we got bought by this | 本来早上5点开播 后来大公司买断了节目 |
[01:04] | giant company and they wanted to run us instead of infomercials. | 觉得还是播放电视直销更赚钱 |
[01:07] | ‘Cause we generate slightly more revenue and… | 就把我们挤走了 |
[01:10] | Now we’re on at four. | 现在4点就得开始 |
[01:13] | Sorry, I’m gonna turn this off. It’s so… | 抱歉 我还是关了手机吧 太… |
[01:16] | Sorry. That’s like, oh, my God, that’s so annoying | 好像有点… 太烦人了 |
[01:20] | when people do this. It’s like, “check, please.” | 别人都拿这当约会告吹的幌子 |
[01:23] | I’m not gonna touch this… ever again. Sorry. | 我不碰手机了 抱歉 |
[01:28] | No, that’s, it’s… it’s OK. | 没关系的 别紧张 |
[01:32] | It’s OK. | 真没事儿 |
[01:35] | I… | 我… |
[01:36] | I’m… I’m really glad that you picked this place. I… | 很高兴你选了这个餐馆 |
[01:39] | You know, it kind of reminds me of Matthews in Waldwick. | 让我想起了新泽西的马修饭馆 |
[01:43] | They have the most amazing, like, delicious, thick, big, juicy… | 他们的食物巨牛 味儿好 实惠 甜汁多 |
[01:48] | Lots of Belgian waffles and syrup in the… | 有很多比利时华夫饼干和糖浆 |
[01:53] | And… | 还有… |
[01:55] | Anyway… boring! | 算了… 傻话题! |
[02:00] | What do you do? | 你做什么工作? |
[02:02] | – Anna told me you’re in… – Marketing. | -安娜说你是… -做销售 |
[02:03] | – Right. – For an insurance company, | -没错 -在保险公司上班 |
[02:05] | and I dabble in ceramics, but… | 对陶瓷也很感兴趣 不过… |
[02:10] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[02:12] | Sorry, it’s… I… This is my boss. | 抱歉… 这是我老板 |
[02:16] | – Go ahead. Take it. – Really? | -没事儿 接吧 -这好吗? |
[02:18] | – Yeah. – OK, great, thanks. | -没关系 -好 谢谢啦 |
[02:20] | Just be a sec. Promise. | 很快说完 我保证 |
[02:22] | Hi! Yeah, yeah. | 喂 是啊是啊 |
[02:25] | I left three messages for his attorney. I don’t know. | 我都给他的律师留了3次口信了 不知道 |
[02:27] | If he doesn’t call me back, I’m gonna… I’ll wait outside his office. | 要是他还不理我 我就去办公室堵他去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1892个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:290个,六级词汇:160个,GRE词汇:173个,托福词汇:241个,考研词汇:328个,专四词汇:252个,专八词汇:58个, 所有生词标注共:684个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:42] | – Good morning, Becky. – ‘Night, Jim. | -早上好 贝琪 -晚安 吉姆 |
[02:44] | Good morning, New Jersey, it’s 2am. | 新泽西州的观众们 早上好 现在是2点钟 |
[02:47] | We cover the Garden State from corner to corner. | 我们为您带来花园之州的全方位报道 |
[02:49] | the perfect alternative… | 完美的替代品 |
[02:55] | New Jersey Transit is reporting a 20-minute delay… | 据悉 新泽西交通有20分钟的延误… |
[02:58] | come out in support of your local eateries. | 希望大家能支持本地的餐馆 |
[03:01] | Powerball Lottery jackpot… | 威力球彩票已经累积到… |
[03:02] | Right in the base… | 直接上垒 |
[03:03] | Yes, but I did it in a really adorable way. | 是啊 不过我想要可爱的风格 |
[03:06] | Rent a mini-rig. Cheaper and we can get closer to the action. | 租套便宜的道具服装 能更接近现场 |
[03:09] | I was thinking we’d get someone in the winner’s circle. | 应该能联系到赛马场颁奖的内部人员 |
[03:11] | A pinata? You can do the pinata? | 糖罐游戏? 你能搞定吗 |
[03:12] | – I can do it. – Yeah? OK. | -可以 -那就好 |
[03:16] | – Four… three… – Thank you, thank you. | -4 3… -谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:29] | Ready to dissolve to jib. Jib, ready to make your move. | 准备把画面切给摇臂摄影机 准备移动镜头 |
[03:32] | Ten seconds to air, everybody. | 大伙 10秒后开始直播 |
[03:34] | Ready to roll track and fade up under one. | 准备完毕 切到1号画面 |
[03:37] | 3 2 1 three, two… one. | |
[03:40] | Roll track and fade up under one. | 播放录像 然后切到1号画面 |
[03:46] | Good morning, New Jersey. 4:38 if you’re just waking up. | 新泽西观众们 早上好 4:38分 你们刚起来吧 |
[03:48] | A quick look at traffic now. | 先看看现在的交通状况 |
[03:50] | Holland Tunnel is backed up ’cause of an overturned big rig | 霍兰隧道正在堵车 因为一辆大型钻机翻倒了 |
[03:52] | in the right and center lanes. | 堵在了道路正中间 |
[03:53] | Officials say this should be cleared up in about an hour. | 有关部门说能在1个小时内清理完毕 |
[03:57] | So then, expect delays from Ridgefield Park. | 所以 里奇福德公园那里也会拥堵 |
[03:59] | – But until then, you should… – Is that snoring? | -不过到时候… -她打呼噜呢? |
[04:02] | Jesus. Not again. Can you go to the single of Ralph? | 天哪 又来了 赶快切到拉尔夫自己的声音 |
[04:04] | – Harry, Harry. – The Deko! | -哈瑞 哈瑞 -字幕特效! |
[04:06] | – Wrong lower third! – The Deko! | -下面第三个弄错了! -字幕特效! |
[04:07] | the hidden dangers that could be in your home. | 您家里也可能有这样的危险因素 |
[04:10] | All that and a look at sports at the top of the hour. | 整点新闻我们将继续体育报道 |
[04:14] | Stick with us here at Good Morning, New Jersey. | 欢迎您继续关注《早安新闻》 |
[04:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:17] | – Nice shot. You’re a stud. – No problemo. | -相当准啊 纯爷们 -小菜一碟 |
[04:19] | Rain will fall when you go to the mall | 商场转悠? 小雨伺候 |
[04:21] | Later will clear, the sun will appear | 之后晴天 太阳露脸 |
[04:24] | Overnight low is 50 Move your rear | 最低10度 快跑避险 |
[04:30] | Hey, I talked to Raymond in HR. | 我刚和人力资源的雷蒙德聊过 |
[04:32] | He said the company’s reorganizing… | 他说公司要改组整个电视台 |
[04:34] | all the stations and they’ve budgeted us for a new senior producer. | 会找一个新的资深编导 |
[04:39] | They pulled your employment records. | 他们看过你的工作简历 |
[04:42] | You’re getting it, Becky. | 这个位置总算要给你了 |
[04:44] | You’re finally getting the job. | 你梦寐以求的工作啊 |
[04:48] | Hey, kiddo, can you come by my office after the show? | 妹子 节目后到我办公室来? |
[04:52] | – Oh, me. – No, not me, you. | -我么 -不是我 就是你 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 好的 |
[05:01] | The puppy, a Chinese crested is | 这个中国人拥有的宠物狗 |
[05:03] | worth over $600 and answers to the… | 现在已经身价超过600美元… |
[05:05] | Make your move, jib, make your move… | 摇臂摄影机 移动镜头… |
[05:07] | And in Newark today, police arrested 12 members of… | 纽瓦克市的警方逮捕了12名… |
[05:19] | What? What’s going on? What is that? | 怎么了? 这是啥 |
[05:22] | We thought you might need this. | 我们觉得你需要这个 |
[05:24] | That better not be a box of condoms again and I didn’t even use the old one. | 别再送我一盒避孕套了 上回的还没用完 |
[05:27] | No, you’re gonna use this. | 不是 这个才是你需要的 |
[05:32] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[05:33] | – Congratulations. – Congrats. | -恭喜 -恭喜 |
[05:35] | That’s so sweet. | 你们真贴心 |
[05:46] | Becky, we have to let you go. | 贝琪 我们得辞退你了 |
[05:48] | I’m really sorry about this, kiddo. | 很抱歉这么做 |
[05:51] | Corporate wants us to reduce our overhead. | 公司让我们削减开销 |
[05:54] | We’re having to make big cuts… | 这次要下狠手了 |
[05:55] | and they want me to hire a senior producer… | 他们让我雇佣一个资深编导 |
[05:57] | with more business experience to manage the contraction of the show. | 更有经验 能够在这种情况下稳住人心 |
[06:00] | But wait a second. You told them you can’t do that, right? | 等等 你跟他们说过不能这么做吧 |
[06:03] | Because I… I’ve been here so long and I’ve worked so hard. | 我在这工作了这么久 比谁都努力 |
[06:06] | His name is Chip. | 新来的叫切普 |
[06:08] | He’s… Chip starts Monday. | 切普周一就上班 |
[06:11] | He has an M.B.A. And a journalism degree from Columbia. | 有工商管理学位 哥伦比亚大学新闻专业毕业 |
[06:15] | They’re grooming him to run the whole station in a few years. | 公司希望培养他几年后做台长 |
[06:18] | In the meantime, I can’t afford to keep you both. | 现在的情况是 钱不够你俩同时开工资 |
[06:25] | – Becky, look, I’m really… – Oh, shit. | -贝琪 我很… -我靠 |
[06:28] | Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. Shitty… | 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠啊靠 |
[06:32] | Becky, I… I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. | 贝琪 我真的很抱歉 |
[06:36] | I fought them as hard as I could. | 我确实努力给你争取了 |
[06:38] | There’s lots of terrific opportunities out there, you know? | 肯定会有更好的机会… |
[06:41] | I mean, look at Chip. He got one. | 我去争取新的工作 向切普学习 |
[06:43] | So maybe this is just the push I need, you know? | 可能这还算帮了我一把 |
[06:46] | So it can get me to the next level, maybe even to a network or… | 能够在新的环境中更好提升自己 |
[06:50] | – Yeah. – I mean, it’s not like… | -没错 -这也不是… |
[06:52] | it’s my whole life. It’s only work, right? | 天塌下来了 就是失业罢了 |
[07:01] | Did you get any severance? | 给你补偿金了么? |
[07:05] | There were some budgetary cuts last year, | 他们去年就在缩减支出 |
[07:08] | so they weren’t really offering. | 所以也不太可能 |
[07:11] | But I have feelers out. Lots. | 不过我关系挺多的 工作不发愁 |
[07:14] | Yeah, great. Honey, you think the Today show… | 亲爱的 你还像8岁时候那样… |
[07:16] | is gonna call you up and hand you a job, you have since you were eight, | 想着美国广播的《今天》节目 打电话给你工作 |
[07:20] | and it’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的事儿 |
[07:21] | I don’t, I know that, I do, I get it. | 我明白要从小事做起 |
[07:23] | This is partly my fault. I… | 这也怨我 |
[07:26] | I let your father get your hopes up. | 你父亲对你期望过高 |
[07:30] | He was not a happy person, let’s face it. | 实话实说 他不是个乐观的人 |
[07:35] | When he saw you aim high, he started to feel better about himself, | 我看他对你期望高些 心情也好点 |
[07:38] | – so I never said anything. – What are you saying? | -就没多说什么 -妈妈你什么意思 |
[07:40] | You had a dream, you know? Great. | 有梦想是好事儿 |
[07:43] | When you were eight, it was adorable. | 8岁时有梦想 大人们觉得你可爱 |
[07:46] | When you were 18, it was inspiring. | 18岁时 还算鼓舞人心 |
[07:49] | At 28, it’s officially embarrassing. | 28岁时谈梦想 丢不丢人啊 |
[07:54] | And I just want you to stop before we get to heartbreaking. | 我希望你在撞得头破血流之前就停下来 |
[08:23] | The troops are involved in projects… | 军队曾参与了各种计划… |
[08:24] | Waiting arrival… | 等候到达… |
[08:28] | On my BlackBerry, it shows that you got my e-mail, | 我手机上显示你收到了我的邮件 |
[08:30] | so I was just wondering if… Yeah, it shows when someone’s opened it. | 我在想… 是啊 有邮件回执的 |
[08:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:36] | Becky Fuller. Yeah. | 贝琪·福勒 是的 |
[08:38] | I wanted to make sure that you got the resume that I e-mailed you. | 我想确认一下您收到了我的简历 |
[08:41] | You did. Great. | 收到了就好 |
[08:42] | Becky Fuller again. I was just wondering if… | 贝琪·福勒再次打扰了 我在想… |
[08:45] | Yes, I did call yesterday, but I updated my resume last night | 我昨天是打过电话 不过昨天晚上更新了简历 |
[08:48] | and thought you might… | 我觉得您可能会… |
[08:49] | I’m calling because I was checking up on the position | 我想打电话问一下职位的情况 |
[08:52] | and I was wondering if it had been… | 是否已经被… |
[08:59] | – Hi, Becky Fuller. – Hi. | -你是贝琪·福勒吗 -你好 |
[09:01] | Hi, this is Jerry Barnes calling from IBS in New York. How are you? | 我是纽约IBS台的杰瑞·巴恩斯 你好啊 |
[09:05] | – Good. – Terrific. Listen, I’m calling | -您好 -很好 我打电话… |
[09:07] | ’cause I received your resume, all five of them, actually. | 是因为收到了你5份简历了 |
[09:11] | And it just so happens, | 碰巧的是 |
[09:13] | that we’re looking for somebody at the moment. | 我们现在正在招人 |
[09:15] | I’ll take it. | 我接受工作 |
[09:17] | Well, wait, I haven’t told you what it is yet. | 等等 我还没说职位情况呢 |
[09:19] | – Sorry. – Well, our morning show | -抱歉 -我们早间节目… |
[09:21] | – has a vacancy and so… – I’ll take it! | -有空缺职位… -我接受! |
[09:23] | We’re interviewing a bunch of people. Maybe you can come in | 我们正面试候选人员 希望你能来… |
[09:26] | – and we can have a talk. – Sure! Absolutely. | -当面聊聊 -当然可以 |
[09:28] | Just tell me where to go and who to talk to. | 麻烦您告诉我地点和接待人 |
[09:31] | OK, I’ll get you an e-mail with the details of where we are in the city. | 我发邮件给你说明详细情况 |
[09:34] | – Sorry! – And shall we say 3:00? | -各位抱歉了 -定在下午3点? |
[09:36] | Thank you, thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢! |
[09:53] | Oscar says you’re very talented and you work incredibly hard. | 奥斯加说你聪明又非常勤奋 |
[09:57] | Says you’re the most promising producer that he’s ever fired. | 是他辞掉的最有前途的节目编导 |
[10:01] | Well, that’s, that’s good. I think. | 那… 太好了 |
[10:04] | So you’re a fan of our morning program? | 你平时看我们的节目吗 |
[10:06] | – Yeah, I think it has so many… – Yeah, yeah, we know it’s terrible. | -是啊 有很多的… -明白 节目很烂 |
[10:10] | Perpetually in fourth place behind the Today show, Good Morning America | 稳定排在第末位 就在《今天》《早安美国》 |
[10:15] | and that thing on CBS, whatever it’s called. | 和哥伦比亚公司CBS的什么节目之后 |
[10:17] | It’s a source of constant humiliation. | 这事儿长期被同行拿来开涮 |
[10:19] | Last year, in the network softball league, the CBS team wore hats | 去年 CBS台在垒球节目直播时 |
[10:23] | that said, “At least we’re not Daybreak.” | 笑话说”还好我们不是《早间新闻》” |
[10:25] | The anchors of the show are difficult and semi-talented. | 节目主播脾气大 水平还就那样 |
[10:30] | – I think Colleen Peck is a pro. – Heinous. | -柯琳·派克是专业播音 -扯淡 |
[10:33] | – Paul McVee is a fine reporter. – Foul. | -保罗·麦克维是很好的记者 -烂透了 |
[10:37] | OK. Is Daybreak a shitty show? Yes. | 你说《早间新闻》很烂? 是不好 |
[10:41] | But it’s on a network. And not just any network. | 不过至少是在新闻网上播出 还不是一般的新闻网 |
[10:45] | This is one of the most legendary news divisions in the entire history | 是电视历史上最传奇的新闻网 |
[10:48] | of television! Daybreak just needs someone who believes in it, | 唯一需要的是对节目有信心的编导 |
[10:51] | who understands that a national platform is an invaluable resource, | 懂得利用好覆盖全国的平台资源 |
[10:54] | that no story is too low or too high to reach for! | 做出怎样出色的新闻都不为过 |
[10:58] | Are you gonna… sing? | 你是不是还要唱歌伴舞? |
[11:03] | Look, Mr. Barnes. Jerry. | 请您 你听我说… |
[11:05] | Daybreak’s facilities are antiquated. | 《早间新闻》的设备都老掉牙了 |
[11:08] | It’s understaffed, underfunded. And the pay. | 人手和资金都不够 工资没吸引力 |
[11:12] | It’s awful, about half | 是你原来节目《你TM还好么》… |
[11:14] | of what you made at Hey, How The Hell Are You, New Jersey? | 薪水的一半? |
[11:16] | You’ve never been an executive producer. You’re too young. | 你从没做过总编导 还这么年轻 |
[11:19] | Nobody’s ever heard of ya. And here, your education, three, not four years, | 行业里面没名气 加上你这学历 3年 4年 |
[11:24] | at Fairleigh Dickinson in Teaneck, | 在地方的福雷迪森大学毕业 |
[11:26] | also known as Fairly Ridiculous. Did I miss anything? | 人称野鸡大学 我说的不对么 |
[11:33] | Daybreak needs what I need, | 《早间新闻》需要的 也正是我努力的目标 |
[11:36] | someone who believes that it can succeed. | 一个对节目充满信心的编导 |
[11:38] | Trust me, I know you don’t have any reason to believe in me, | 我简历很单薄 不过请您相信我 |
[11:42] | but I work harder than anyone else. | 我比任何人都更加努力 |
[11:44] | I’m in first, I’m out last. | 我早出晚归 |
[11:46] | I know a shitload more about the news than someone whose daddy paid them | 比那些老爸掏学费的抽烟胡扯的… |
[11:49] | to smoke bongs and talk semiotics at Harvard | 哈佛富二代懂的多得多 |
[11:51] | and I devote myself completely to my job. It’s what I do. | 我绝对是全身心投入工作 |
[11:55] | It’s all I am. I… | 我工作有原则 |
[11:58] | You can ask anyone. | 您可以问我的同事 |
[12:01] | Well, that’s… embarrassing. | 这么努力… 还混这么惨 |
[12:09] | OK. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | Thanks for the tour, | 多谢您带我参观 |
[12:13] | and… thanks for… for… | 也谢谢… |
[12:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:33] | It’s these buttons right here. | 按钮在这儿呢 |
[12:36] | Oh, lobby. Yes, thanks. | 哦 到大厅 多谢 |
[12:42] | Good day so far? | 今天过得还不错? |
[12:45] | I don’t think so. | 不太走运 |
[12:47] | I talked too much. Ruined it. | 我话太多了 搞砸了面试 |
[12:52] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[13:04] | Sir. | 您好 |
[13:08] | I am such a huge admirer of yours. | 我是您的超级粉丝 |
[13:10] | I’m a… I’m a big, huge fan. I… | 对您的景仰如滔滔江水… |
[13:14] | My whole family watched you, growing up. I… | 我全家看您的节目连续好多年了 |
[13:17] | Of all the anchors, you were, by far, the greatest reporter. | 您是有史以来最好的新闻主播 |
[13:21] | I mean when you were in Kosovo, I was in Kosovo. | 您在科索沃的报道 让我们身临其境啊 |
[13:25] | – She work for you? – No. | -她是你手下? -不是 |
[13:27] | I’m just here to teach her how to use the elevator. | 我刚教她怎么用电梯来着 |
[13:30] | Are you done? | 说完了没? |
[13:32] | Yes, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 我太激动了 |
[13:35] | May I? | 让一下好吗 |
[13:36] | Oh, God, sorry. I… | 天哪 抱歉… |
[13:37] | Of course, of course. | 当然当然 |
[13:40] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe I just met the… | 我的天 真没想到我碰到了… |
[13:42] | – Wait a second. You know him. – Yes, I do know him. | -等等 你认识他 -是啊 我认识 |
[13:45] | He’s the third worst person in the world. | 他可是世界上人品倒数第三的人 |
[14:05] | – Hello? – Becky Fuller. | -喂? -贝琪·福勒? |
[14:08] | – Yes? – You sure you can do this job? | -是我 -你确定你能胜任吗 |
[14:11] | Yes. | 我肯定 |
[14:13] | – You start on Monday. – Thank you. | -那周一来上班 -谢谢 |
[14:23] | Yes, I am calling about the one-bedroom. | 我打电话问一下单间的情况 |
[14:27] | Yes, I’m moving into town. I’ve got a new job. | 我要搬去纽约 换了那里的工作 |
[14:30] | I’m extremely neat and tidy. | 我很注意房间卫生的 |
[14:33] | In summer camp the kids used to pay me to make their beds. | 暑期夏令营 孩子们都雇我铺床的 |
[14:36] | Yeah. Sorry, that was an overshare. | 抱歉 我一高兴嘴就没把门 |
[14:38] | No loud music. No kids. | 不听摇滚乐 也没小孩 |
[14:40] | I don’t even have a boyfriend. Just me. | 连男朋友都没有 单身一个 |
[14:43] | I’ll take it. I’ll take it, I’ll take it. | 我租下了 我租定了 |
[15:00] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[15:04] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[15:07] | Sorry! | 抱歉! |
[15:22] | Also, we’ll have more on the flooding in Iowa. | 稍后有爱荷华州洪水的后续报道 |
[15:25] | Finally, some good weather news on the way for those folks. | 最后的天气预报会给那里的灾民 带来好消息 |
[15:28] | So please join us tomorrow and thank you for spending | 欢迎您明天继续收看 |
[15:31] | – your morning here at Daybreak. – Take care, everyone. | -和《早间新闻》相伴 -祝好 观众们 |
[15:33] | – Are you interviewing at Daybreak? – Goodbye. | -你是来面试《早间新闻》的? -再会 |
[15:35] | Assistant? Intern? | 助理? 实习生? |
[15:38] | No. Actually, I’m the new executive producer. | 其实不是 我是新来的总编导 |
[15:41] | Another one? | 又换了一个? |
[15:46] | Don’t unpack. | 估计你也呆不长 |
[15:48] | Miss Fuller? Lenny Bergman, Senior Producer. | 福勒小姐? 我是列尼·伯格曼 高级编导 |
[15:51] | Yes. I know who you are. | 是啊 我了解您 |
[15:54] | You started out at WABC. You were at CBS for two years | 纽约WABC台之后在哥伦比亚广播公司两年 |
[15:57] | – and here for 13. – Yeah, wow. | -在这继续工作13年 -很了解我么 |
[15:59] | – Here, let me, let me give you a hand. – I just have one question. | -让我帮你拿包吧 -我有个问题 |
[16:02] | Why haven’t they bumped you up? | 为什么不让你做总编导啊? |
[16:05] | It’s not for me. I did it for a couple of weeks once, | 不太适合我 我做过两个星期 |
[16:08] | but they put me back at number two. Apparently, the crying was distracting. | 后来把我降到二把手的位置了 看来我人气不高啊 |
[16:11] | You’ll love it, though. It’s a great job. | 工作不错 你会喜欢的 |
[16:13] | – Our morning meetings are at five. – Isn’t that kind of late? | -早上例会是5点钟 -这不是有点晚么 |
[16:17] | – Late? – I mean, it’s just that… | -还晚? -我是说… |
[16:19] | I’m, I’m used to early hours, so… | 以前我工作都更早的 |
[16:23] | Well, maybe we should try better doughnuts. | 要是多给大伙点甜头 肯定都愿意起早 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. At the Today show, | 抱歉 《今天》节目组… |
[16:29] | the senior staff is usually… Hi… in by 4:30… | 主播要在早上4:30就到场 |
[16:31] | We’re just like the Today show, except, you know, without the money, | 我们也和他们差不多 除了薪水之外 |
[16:34] | – viewers, respect. But very similar. – OK. | -还有观众少 口碑差 -明白 |
[16:37] | OK? That’s… that’s one of our good doorknobs. | 明白? 这是… 我们好的门把手之一 |
[16:42] | Let me take care of this. | 让我来吧 |
[16:43] | Colleen Peck has been here forever. Don’t mention that. | 柯琳·派克在这儿呆了一辈子了 千万别和她说起这点 |
[16:46] | But McVee is paid more. Don’t mention that, either. | 麦克维工资比她多 这个更别和她提 |
[16:49] | They hate each other. Don’t mention that. | 他俩可是相当不对付 这也是敏感话题 |
[16:51] | But that’s because Colleen hates everybody. Don’t mention that. | 矛盾主要是因为柯琳看谁都不顺眼 敏感同上 |
[16:54] | And she used to sleep with McVee, who threw her over for her assistant. | 她以前和麦克维上过床 不过被新助理做了小三 |
[16:57] | – Do not mention that. – Got it. | -这也千万别提 -明白了 |
[16:59] | – After you talk to Colleen… – Yeah, yeah? | -你和柯琳聊过以后… -怎么? |
[17:01] | Make sure you get me before you talk to McVee, so I can go with ya. | 找麦克维之前一定要让我陪你去 |
[17:04] | – Why? – I don’t… Just trust me, OK? | -为啥? -我不能让… 算了 你就信我好了 |
[17:08] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好的 |
[17:09] | – OK. – Good. | -好的 -那就好 |
[17:10] | – Can I just… – Sure. OK, you ready? | -我能… -当然 准备好了? |
[17:13] | – I’m ready. – Good luck. | -好了 -祝你好运 |
[17:22] | Do you know how many EP’s I’ve had in the past 11 years? | 你知道11年来我身边换了多少总编么? |
[17:26] | Fourteen. | 14个 |
[17:28] | If they’re stupid, they get fired, and if they’re smart, they quit. | 脑子不灵的被人炒 脑子聪明的自己溜 |
[17:31] | And now look what I get. | 让我瞧瞧新来的是什么脑子 |
[17:36] | Well… | 那个… |
[17:37] | – It’s a pleasure… – You think it’s fun being | -我很荣幸… -你觉得… |
[17:39] | in last place? Do you think I enjoy working | 人家给矮子的相亲节目… |
[17:41] | for a network that spends more on one episode of a dating show | 一期预算就顶上我们整个一周的开销 |
[17:45] | about a bachelor dwarf than our entire weekly budget? | 我能开心吗? |
[17:47] | – No… – And I’ve never had a decent | -我不是… -我就从没有过正经的… |
[17:50] | – co-anchor ever! – We’re gonna change… | -搭档主持! -我们会努力改善… |
[17:52] | Just a revolving door of cretinous morons. Our ratings are in the crapper. | 来的都是一群饭桶 收视率早就烂的不行了 |
[17:57] | I mean, how long can this show limp along like this? | 我都奇怪这节目怎么还没被砍 |
[18:01] | I know that everyone’s been through a lot, and I know that there’s been | 我知道大伙都挺不容易的 |
[18:04] | so many challenges along the way. But, you know… | 咱们困难也不少 不过我… |
[18:06] | You will fail like everyone else | 你肯定也会搞砸 |
[18:08] | and then you’ll be gone, like everyone else. | 然后像你的前任一样拍屁股走人 |
[18:11] | But I will still be here, pulling the train up the hill with my teeth. | 留着我这老骨头继续拉这破车 |
[18:15] | You think it’s fun getting your ass kicked? | 你以为老被同行歧视很爽么? |
[18:17] | – No… – Welcome to Daybreak. | -不… -欢迎来《早间新闻》 |
[18:19] | Enjoy the pain, Gidget. | 等着受罪吧 悲情女孩 |
[18:23] | No! It’s OK. I have it! I’ve done this a zillion times and… | 没关系 我来 门常坏 我都成专家了 |
[18:27] | – I’m gonna fix that and… – See ya later! | -我来修好… -回头见! |
[18:29] | Good talking to you. | 和你聊得很开心 |
[18:34] | Paul! Hi! I’m… I’m Becky Fuller. | 保罗 我是… 贝琪·福勒 |
[18:39] | Your new EP. Thrilled to meet you. | 新的总编导 见到你很激动啊 |
[18:42] | I was just thinking maybe we could go over a few ideas. | 我想和你聊聊一些节目的新想法 |
[18:46] | I was thinking maybe we could | 我觉得你可以… |
[18:47] | get you on the street and do some remotes. | 做些街上的现场报道 或者去更远的地方 |
[18:49] | Yeah, I don’t like to leave the studio. I like climate control. | 我可不想离开演播室 这里空调多舒服 |
[18:53] | But, if you want, we could discuss this further privately. | 不过你真这样想的话 咱们回头私下聊聊 |
[19:00] | What size are your feet? | 你脚多大号? |
[19:01] | – You wear about a six and half? Seven? – Pardon? | -穿6号半的鞋? 还是7号? -啊? |
[19:04] | How do you feel about having them photographed? | 让我给你的玉腿拍照怎么样? |
[19:07] | Good? Feel good about that? | 行吗? 试试吧 |
[19:10] | You should. I keep ’em very classy. | 应该试试 我可是专业摄影 |
[19:11] | I… don’t… | 我… 不… |
[19:13] | Can I show you my blog? “Sexy Feet?” | 给你看看我的博客吧? “性感恋足”? |
[19:16] | – No. – Yes? | -不用了 -真的? |
[19:17] | No. | 不了 |
[19:19] | – I met Paul. – You talked to him alone? | -我见过保罗了 -你单独和他聊了? |
[19:20] | – I told you to come see me first. – I know, but… | -不是告诉你让我陪着嘛 -我知道… |
[19:22] | What was I gonna do? Hi, everyone. Hi, I’m Becky. | 我也没成想他这样 大家好 我是贝琪 |
[19:26] | Hi. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:28] | Oh, God, look who’s here. I mean not here. | 天哪 瞧瞧谁来了 我是说谁没来 |
[19:32] | McVee. So shocking, huh? | 麦克维没来 新鲜事儿 |
[19:34] | Yeah, well, Mr. McVee doesn’t always come to these things. | 哦 麦克维确实不怎么参加例会 |
[19:38] | Oh, could you tell Paul that we need him, please? Thanks. | 你说大家等他开会 把保罗叫来 多谢 |
[19:42] | OK, so let’s just dive in, shall we? | 那直奔主题 畅所欲言吧 |
[19:46] | Who wants to start? | 谁先说? |
[19:48] | Tomorrow Rocco DiSpirito wants to make lasagna. | 明天的烹饪节目 罗科要做千层面 |
[19:50] | I told him we did that last week with the Barefoot Contessa, | 可上周已经和《赤足天使》节目合作过类似的了 |
[19:52] | – but he’s insisting. What do I do? – For the segment on miniskirts, | -说他不听 怎么办? -超短裙的样品… |
[19:54] | – do you want all size models? – Next week, I want to do a piece | -需要做所有尺码吗? -下礼拜 我想做… |
[19:57] | on juice cleanses. All the celebs are doing them | 素食减肥法 这在明星之间很流行 |
[19:59] | and they have amazing powers of rejuvenization. | 这绝对是返老回春的高招儿 |
[20:01] | My idea is that I get a juice cleanse and then we can, like, | 我提议拿我先试试 |
[20:04] | – measure my toxins… – For the Carville interview… | -测测我身体毒素 -卡维尔的采访… |
[20:07] | I’m sorry, Lisa, do you want the living room set or the stools? | 丽萨 你要的家具是给起居室还是厕所用? |
[20:09] | ABC says we can’t have Eva Longoria until two weeks after | 美国广播公司说 《疯狂主妇》的伊娃两周以后才有空 |
[20:12] | – she does G.M.A. What do we do? – On psychic animals, | -她要先做《早安美国》 咋办? -通灵动物节目… |
[20:14] | would you prefer a parakeet or an iguana? | 你觉得是选鹦鹉还是蜥蜴? |
[20:16] | I’d like to do a piece on weathervanes. They are fascinating. | 我想做有关风向标的节目 会很有意思 |
[20:18] | Like did you know the word “vane” comes from the Old English “fana”, | 你知道风向标这词儿源自古语”旗帜”么 |
[20:20] | – which means flag or weathercock? – Friday, for cooking with squash, | -意思是小旗或者风标? -周五的南瓜烹饪冠名… |
[20:24] | – inside or on the plaza? – They’re offering us the third | -“进入广场”? “就在广场”? -他们给我们电影里男三号的角色 |
[20:26] | lead in the new Patrick Dempsey movie. Do you want him? | 能和《实习医生格蕾》主演合作 接这活么? |
[20:28] | Great story out of Tampa about a retirement account scandal. | 坦帕市有很好的退休金贪污新闻题材 |
[20:30] | But we got to move quick. Should we send a team or just local talent? | 不过行动必须迅速 是多派几个人 还是让本地记者代替? |
[20:32] | control room’s on the fritz. Ten grand to fix it. | 控制室有故障了 要花1万块钱才能修好 |
[20:34] | For that piece on baby food, do we want an actual baby, | 有关婴儿食品的节目 找个真小孩来? |
[20:37] | and if so, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, | 什么人种的好一点? |
[20:40] | blonde hair, brown hair, teeth, or no teeth? | 头发和牙齿有要求么? |
[20:42] | I have a black baby at home. | 我家有个黑人小孩 |
[20:48] | I’m sorry, I can’t hear what you’re saying. I… | 抱歉 我听不清大伙说什么… |
[20:51] | Hello! Hi, hi. Does someone wanna tell me why I had to log off | 喂喂 到底有什么天大的事儿找我 |
[20:54] | BangingGrannies.com for this? | 我可是正看”奶奶我也上”网站呢 |
[20:57] | Asshole. | 混蛋一个 |
[21:05] | Tell Rocco if he insists on making lasagna, he will be bumped. | 告诉罗科 想做这菜 小心他吃不了兜着走 |
[21:08] | Yes, all size models, but skirts not too short. Toxins? | 是的 要所有尺码 但不能太短 毒素? |
[21:11] | Who said that? They can’t be measured. | 谁说的? 这没法测量的 |
[21:13] | And “rejuvenization,” not a word. Tell Longoria’s people | 还有”返老回春”不是成语 告诉伊娃的人 |
[21:16] | that she can’t plug her next film unless we get her within a week of G.M.A. | 如果不和我们合作一星期 以后别考虑电影合同 |
[21:19] | Parakeet. Ernie, weathercock? Seriously? | 选鹦鹉 厄尼 风向标? 真的假的? |
[21:22] | The plaza for squash. I want Patrick Dempsey. | “为了广场” 请他来 |
[21:24] | Tell his people we’ll run him in the first hour and he can talk about | 并且说我们给他一个钟头 说什么都行 |
[21:26] | whatever his thing is. Tampa Bay, definitely local talent. | 随他心意 坦帕市的请本地人员 |
[21:29] | And we’ve got to fix that sound board. | 声音设备一定要修 |
[21:31] | Find ten grand in the budget somewhere. | 从预算里抽出一万块来 |
[21:32] | The hair and makeup numbers, those were too high. | 给小孩化妆的额外开销太大 |
[21:33] | So, Colleen, could you… share your hair person with Lisa? | 柯琳 把你的化妆师 借用一下? |
[21:36] | That’d be great, great. OK. Asian baby, no teeth. | 麻烦你了 多谢 选亚洲小孩 还没长牙的 |
[21:38] | – Lesbian parents. – OK. | -家长是一对拉拉最好 -好的 |
[21:40] | Did I miss anything? | 我没忘什么吧? |
[21:42] | Oh, Paul! | 对了 保罗! |
[21:47] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[21:49] | – You’re adorable. – Fired! | -你生气了更可爱 -炒鱿鱼了! |
[22:05] | I’m sorry. That was unprofessional. | 抱歉 这么确实太不给他面子了 |
[22:13] | Congratulations. The first day, you flushed your anchor | 祝贺你了 第一天就炒了主播 |
[22:16] | and you got no money to pay for another one. | 还没钱请新人来 |
[22:18] | He was lowering the morale of the show. | 他降低节目的水准 |
[22:20] | How is that possible? | 水准还没到底吗 |
[22:22] | Look, you must have someone under contract. | 肯定能找到还在合约的人 |
[22:24] | A local anchor, a reporter. I’ll find someone. | 本地的主播或者记者 我也找找看 |
[22:27] | I’ll promote from within. That’ll be great for morale! | 从自己人里面招 对士气大有好处 |
[22:29] | Go nuts. Find somebody great. It just can’t cost me a penny. | 忙活吧 找个牛人来 不过我是不掏钱 |
[22:33] | What if I gave them one of my three pennies? | 要不我把微薄工资分点给他们? |
[22:36] | Whatever it takes. Just get the ratings up. | 随你便了 把收视率提高才是要紧事儿 |
[22:45] | Lenny, hi. Yeah. Very positive. He thinks we have terrific options. | 列尼 好消息 他说我们可以放开手脚 |
[22:49] | plunge from 200 points right before closing. | 收盘前从200点大跌 |
[22:52] | – Analysts fear that this… – He’s not bad. | -分析师担心这… -还不赖 |
[22:55] | Yeah, he’s OK. Put a saddle on him, he’s good to go. | 看着还成 带上马掌就能当马骑了 |
[22:59] | are not happy. – Should we watch 86 again? | -不容乐观 -再看看86号带子? |
[23:03] | I got to get home, see the kids, or the wife is gonna kill me. | 我得回家陪小孩了 老婆发飙可惹不起 |
[23:07] | You have kids? | 你还没小孩吗? |
[23:09] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[23:11] | No? Husband? Boyfriend? | 没有? 老公? 男朋友? |
[23:14] | Me? What? No. | 我? 别提了 |
[23:17] | – No, I’m sorry. Stupid question. – You know… | -抱歉 我这么问不太好 -我其实… |
[23:20] | You’re hideous and repulsive. | 你这丑八怪肯定没人要 |
[23:21] | You know what? Forget 86. | 呵呵 别管86号录像了 |
[23:23] | I think that we should watch the Miami guy again, ’cause he was, I mean, | 还是再审查一下迈阿密的这家伙 我觉得他… |
[23:27] | you know, he was a little bit tan, but I think… | 虽然有点黑 不过… |
[23:29] | I think that we could wipe that off, it’s probably | 应该能恢复 可能是… |
[23:31] | just one of those self-tanner things. I could, you know, fix that. | 他自己故意晒的 应该能恢复 |
[23:36] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[23:38] | Hey, look. It’s Mike Pomeroy’s fangirl. | 这不是麦克·波默罗伊的女粉丝么 |
[23:43] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -好啊 |
[23:45] | That was you. | 是你啊 |
[23:46] | That was really embarrassing. | 上次我确实太冲动了 |
[23:49] | I may need to have you killed. | 差点把你也拉下水 |
[23:52] | I’m… I’m Becky Fuller. Sorry. | 我… 叫贝琪·福勒 抱歉 |
[23:55] | “Becky Fuller” Becky Fuller? | “贝琪·福勒” 就是你? |
[23:57] | The one who took out McVee? You’re a legend already. | 第一天就开了麦克维? 你已经被传为佳话了 |
[24:00] | – Thanks. – I’m Adam Bennett. | -谢谢 -我叫亚当·贝尼特 |
[24:02] | I’m a producer upstairs at Seven Days. | 我是楼上《七天新闻》的编导 |
[24:04] | – Hello. – So you lookin’ for a new anchor? | -你好啊 -你要找新主播么 |
[24:06] | – Yes. – Not that guy. | -是啊 -这人不行 |
[24:09] | You can’t use that guy. That’s the horse guy. | 别选他 马脸小生一个 |
[24:11] | He’s not too bad. I mean, as long as we leave our hand flat | 还成了 手心张开 |
[24:14] | when we feed him a carrot. | 拿胡萝卜诱惑一下就行 |
[24:16] | – Well, good luck, Becky Fuller. – Thank you, Adam Bennett. | -那祝你好运了 贝琪 -多谢了 亚当 |
[24:21] | – Need any help? – No. I’m good. Thanks. | -需要帮忙么 -不了 谢谢 |
[24:26] | The sports guy from St. Louis is not bad. Let’s watch him again. | 圣路易斯的体育播音还不赖 再看一遍他的节目 |
[24:29] | No, we need some gravitas. We need people to trust us. | 我们需要个有气场的主播 能给观众可信的感觉 |
[24:33] | I mean, if news breaks on the air, we need to be able to cover it credibly. | 有突发新闻直播时 能够严肃准确的采访 |
[24:37] | What, do you actually think that we can cover breaking news? | 怎么 你觉得我们有水平做突发新闻? |
[24:40] | – God, that’s adorable. – Thousands gathered today | -还真是童心未泯啊 -今天 数千人… |
[24:43] | to see if the tiny buck-toothed creature would spot his own shadow. | 等着看这暴牙小动物能否… 看见自己的影子 |
[24:46] | But the sad tooth is, according to Punxsutawney Phil, | 不过 它提供的口实看来 |
[24:50] | this bitter winter is far from over. Back to you, Mike. | 冬天早结束不容乐观 请麦克继续报道 |
[24:58] | What? | 怎么了? |
[24:59] | Yesterday, the Secretary of State held a top-level | 昨天 国务卿举行了高级会议 |
[25:02] | – State Department security brief… – What’s funny? | -国务院安全例会… -什么这么好笑? |
[25:04] | – You put Seabiscuit back in? – But we agree that Hezbollah | -又看马脸小生呢? -黎巴嫩真主党… |
[25:07] | has shown a willingness to continue to attack. | 有继续袭击的打算 |
[25:10] | – Becky? – Can I call you back? | -贝琪? -我回头打给你? |
[25:13] | …lsraeli incursions. | 以色列人的渗透 |
[25:15] | What steps are you taking to limit these Hezbollah retaliations? | 对于防止真主党的报复 您采取了什么措施? |
[25:21] | You have Pomeroy under contract, right? | 波默罗伊还和我们签约呢 对吧? |
[25:24] | Yeah. He was supposed to do stories for one of our magazine shows. | 是啊 他本来应该做深度报道节目的 |
[25:28] | – Yeah? – We couldn’t use anything he pitched. | -是吗 -他要的新闻题材我们做不了 |
[25:30] | – Nothing? – An eight-part story | -都不行? -联合国报道… |
[25:32] | on the United Nations. An interview with a Pashtun warlord. | 分上八个专题 采访巴基斯坦的普什图族军阀 |
[25:36] | A piece on microfinance in Asia? It’s all been so tempting. | 亚洲的小额贷款的现状? 题材都这么给力 |
[25:40] | – Jerry! – So we’re just paying him to sit there. | -杰瑞! -我们就这么花钱让他无所事事? |
[25:42] | Wait. But he must have millions on his contract. | 等等 他的合约可能有上百万了 |
[25:45] | You have a world-caliber news man with nothing to do! | 这可是世界级口才的新闻主播 就干耗在那里? |
[25:48] | – Becky, this is… – No, Pomeroy has reported | -贝琪 这… -在过去的三十年里 |
[25:50] | on every major story of the last three decades, | 他可是报道过所有重大新闻事件 |
[25:52] | with integrity and courage! | 诚实而且有魄力 |
[25:54] | I mean, he was the only anchor to go down to Ground Zero on the day. | 他是唯一敢去危险现场的主播 |
[25:57] | His Q ratings, I looked at them, they’re unbelievable, | 他的人气和身价还那么难以置信 |
[26:00] | – and you’re already paying him. – I have to go. We’ll discuss this. | -而且你已经雇佣他了 -有人叫我 咱们回头聊 |
[26:03] | I… | 我… |
[26:05] | I want to look at his contract! | 我得看看他的合同! |
[26:07] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Hi. | 抱歉 抱歉 你好 |
[26:09] | I need your approval to look at his contract. | 我需要你的许可才能查看他的合同 |
[26:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:43] | Hi. | 您好 |
[26:45] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[26:49] | I’m Becky Fuller and… | 我是贝琪·福勒… |
[26:51] | We actually met the other day in the elevator. | 那天在电梯里见过面 |
[26:54] | And what the hell are you doing here? | 你又过来给我捣乱? |
[26:57] | I’m the producer of Daybreak… | 我是《早间新闻》的编导 |
[26:59] | and we’re actually looking for a new anchor. | 我们需要一位新的主播 |
[27:02] | Then why are you here? | 那你更找错人了 |
[27:04] | Well, it’s funny that you should ask. | 其实你该问我… |
[27:06] | Go away. | 给我走开 |
[27:09] | OK, just hear me out, because the show actually has a lot of potential. | 听我说 这节目还是很有潜力可挖的 |
[27:12] | We’re starting over basically, | 我们打算重新包装 |
[27:14] | and with an anchor as esteemed and respected as yourself… | 需要您这样自信有威望的主播 |
[27:24] | You’ve been a journalist your whole life, ever since | 您一生都在做记者 |
[27:27] | your elementary school paper, The Beaverton Bee. | 从您的小学作文《比弗顿的蜜蜂》就开始了 |
[27:29] | I mean, you’ve got to miss it. You… | 机会难得 现在的节目对您来说… |
[27:31] | News breaks, it must just kill you | 实在是大材小用 |
[27:33] | – not to be out there. – Morning shows don’t do news. | -委屈您了 -早间节目算新闻吗? |
[27:36] | Jesus, Daybreak. Half the people that… | 《早间新闻》收看你们节目的一半观众 |
[27:39] | watch your show have lost their remote. | 是因为遥控器丢了换不了台 |
[27:41] | The other half are waiting for their nurse to turn them over. | 另一半观众是等着护士来翻身的截瘫病人 |
[27:45] | If I wanted to come back, I could have any job I chose. | 我要选的话 什么节目会不要我? |
[27:48] | But you can’t work on another network for another two years. | 可按规定 两年内您不能去其它的新闻网 |
[27:51] | So I’ll continue to enjoy my life on IBS’s dime. | 那我就安心享我的清福好了 |
[27:55] | All right, I didn’t want to have to do this. | 那好吧 是你逼我用这招 |
[27:58] | – I looked at your contract. – What? | -我看过你的合约了 -什么? |
[28:00] | – With the lawyers. – My contract? | -找律师帮忙了 -我的合约? |
[28:03] | You’re right. They do have to pay you for the last two years of your contract. | 是啊 他们是必须付给你两年的薪水 |
[28:06] | Unless six months have elapsed | 除非有连续6个月 |
[28:07] | without you appearing on the air in any capacity. | 你没有参与任何节目的播出 |
[28:09] | Then, if the network offers you an official position | 然后 如果新闻网给你新职位 |
[28:12] | and you don’t take it, they can terminate your contract | 你还拒绝的话 他们可以终止合约 |
[28:14] | and the six million dollars that you have left on it. | 你的6百万工资就泡汤了 |
[28:17] | So, here’s me with an official offer. | 所以 我带来了新职位邀请 |
[28:20] | Mike Pomeroy, the IBS network would like to offer you | 麦克 IBS新闻网请您… |
[28:24] | the position of co-host of Daybreak. | 做《早间新闻》的合作主播 |
[28:30] | – You’re joking. – No. | -你开玩笑吧 -没有 |
[28:34] | Actually, I’m not. | 真的没说笑话 |
[28:36] | Do you have any idea what’s going on in the world? | 世界上发生着那么多重要事件 |
[28:38] | And you want me to do stories about baked Alaska? | 非让我去报道什么阿拉斯加州的干旱? |
[28:43] | After the career that I’ve had? | 这不折磨我么? |
[28:46] | You just need to have an open mind. | 您想开点就好了 |
[28:48] | – Open mind. – I mean, yes, the morning news | -想开点 -是啊 早间新闻… |
[28:49] | – has a wider range of stories… – A wider range?! | -其实覆盖面很广 -广个屁! |
[28:53] | Your program is in the news department, you cretin! | 这是新闻节目 你个白痴! |
[28:57] | News is a sacred temple. | 新闻是严肃体面的 |
[29:00] | And you’re part of the cabal… | 就是你们这些菜鸟 拿些狗屁 |
[29:01] | that’s ruining it with horseshit! | 把新闻弄得乌烟瘴气 |
[29:04] | That’s not actually fair. | 您这么说有点过分 |
[29:05] | Because the first half hour of a morning show is a damn fine news broadcast. | 前半部分还是相当高质量的新闻播报 |
[29:09] | Sure, we cover news and entertainment. | 当然我们也报道娱乐圈 |
[29:10] | That’s everything a newspaper has ever done. | 报纸也这样做啊 |
[29:12] | There’s nothing wrong with that. Think of it this way: | 行业惯例了 您可以这么想 |
[29:14] | We’re like a well-informed neighbor, coming over to chat | 我们就像消息灵通的邻居 |
[29:16] | with people in the morning. You know, Brokaw did the morning news. | 早上和观众们聊天 布洛考也做过早间新闻 |
[29:20] | And Charlie Gibson. Walter Cronkite did it at the beginning of his career. | 查尔斯·吉布森 华尔特·克朗凯特 在年轻的时候也一样 |
[29:23] | I mean, he co-hosted a morning program with a puppet named Charlemagne. | 还有个叫查理曼大帝的木偶和他一起主播 |
[29:27] | Well, then… get a puppet. | 那你找个木偶不就行了 |
[29:33] | It’s inexpensive and uses things you already have around the house. | 这很便宜还容易取材 |
[29:37] | You can make globes, hats, especially pinatas. | 能做成手套 帽子 特别是糖罐 |
[29:42] | Now, mache means “to chew” in French, | 纸浆这词在法语里是”嚼碎”的意思 |
[29:45] | but we’re not actually going to be eating any of this, right? | 不过我们不会真的下嘴啃吧? |
[29:50] | Of course not! | 当然不了 |
[29:51] | No. | 不会的 |
[29:53] | Coming up next, you’ve heard her sing. | 你们都听过席琳·迪翁的歌了 |
[29:56] | Well, today, you’re going to hear about her sweet tooth. | 接下来 再听听她爱吃甜食的八卦 |
[29:58] | Join us as we bake brownies with Celine Dion’s personal chef. | 我们请到了她的私人厨师 来示范烘烤果仁巧克力饼 |
[30:03] | All that and more, coming up on Daybreak. | 《早间新闻》精彩稍后 不容错过 |
[30:06] | – We’re clear! – Oh, my God, | -结束! -我的天… |
[30:08] | will somebody please get this off? Thank you, thank you. | 谁帮我把手上的东西弄掉? 谢谢 |
[30:11] | – Thank you very much. – OK, so, we don’t have time | -多谢了 -没时间详细谈了 |
[30:13] | for the sit-down, so we’re just gonna run the package, all right? | 不过采访部分就这样播出了 好么? |
[30:16] | – Are you OK? – What? | -你没事儿吧 -我脸色不好? |
[30:19] | Don’t beat yourself up. He was never gonna do it. Pomeroy? | 别太为难自己 麦克才不会来的 |
[30:22] | – How did you know that? – Mike was never gonna come to work | -你怎么知道? -麦克那样的大腕… |
[30:25] | at this little dog and pony show, | 才不会放下架子做这种耍猴节目 |
[30:27] | especially not working for somebody… | 尤其是要和… |
[30:28] | – like, well, I’m sorry, but you. – OK. Like, yeah. | -抱歉 你这样的新手合作 -是啊 |
[30:30] | You. Not in a thousand years. I mean, obviously, don’t get me wrong, | 你就千年等一回吧 我不是打击你 |
[30:34] | I would have… I would have welcomed him with open arms. | 他要能来 我早把他请来了 |
[30:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[30:48] | I heard he was coming in, but I didn’t… | 听说他要来 没想到… |
[31:00] | I’ve won eight Peabodys. | 我得过8次皮博迪奖(年度的国际新闻奖项) |
[31:02] | A Pulitzer. | 一次普利策奖(年度美国新闻界最高成就奖) |
[31:04] | Sixteen Emmys. | 16次艾美奖(年度电视艺术最高奖) |
[31:07] | I was shot through the forearm in Bosnia. | 我在波西尼亚现场 胳膊被枪击中 |
[31:10] | Pulled Colin Powell from a burning Jeep. | 我把国务卿鲍威尔从燃烧的吉普中拉了出来 |
[31:14] | I laid a cool washcloth on Mother Teresa’s forehead | 在霍乱爆发的时候 |
[31:18] | during a cholera epidemic. | 我给特蕾莎修女头上敷凉毛巾 |
[31:21] | I’ve had lunch with Dick Cheney. | 我和副总统切尼共进午餐 |
[31:27] | You’re here for the money. | 您是为了钱才委屈自己到这的 |
[31:31] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[31:34] | 5 4 3 Five, four, three… | |
[31:38] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[31:40] | Welcome back to Daybreak. | 欢迎回到《早间新闻》 |
[31:41] | God, does he cook? Does he do… I don’t know, | 天哪 他懂烹饪吗? 明白什么… |
[31:44] | fashion segments and gossip? | 时尚潮流或者娱乐八卦吗 |
[31:45] | Does he have three-year-old octuplets barf… | 会碰到过我去年的情况吗? |
[31:47] | all over him like I did last year? | 被3岁的八胞胎小崽吐得满身都是? |
[31:49] | Well, unfortunately, in the ’80s, | 不可能的 在80年代 有大人物允许他… |
[31:50] | someone gave him story refusal rights, so no. | 有权选择自己的新闻报道 所以… |
[31:52] | I don’t care. Does he know that this is called morning television? | 算了 他知道咱这是早间杂烩么 |
[31:55] | Yes, and I think that after a little bit of time, | 估计过一阵子他适应了 |
[31:57] | he’s really gonna want to do a mix of stories. | 肯定能带来好新闻 |
[31:59] | Face it! I’m going to end up making turkey meatballs with Mario Batali | 我认了 这做土耳其肉丸子的厨师… |
[32:02] | – for the rest of my natural life. – I need the new titles ASAP. | -就是我这辈子的冤家 -尽快给我新闻的标题 |
[32:06] | OK, let’s move it. Single malt. We’ve got the hand soap, | 把它挪走 纯麦威士忌 洗手液准备好了 |
[32:09] | we got the mixers, the papers, the tropical fruit. | 搅拌器 相关文件 热带水果 |
[32:12] | Here we go. Whoever heard of mangosteen? | 都齐了 有谁吃过山竹果么? |
[32:14] | – Apparently, he has. – This is Colleen’s dressing room | -显然他吃过 -这是柯琳的化妆间 |
[32:17] | and… She’s so looking forward to seeing you. | 她特想见你 |
[32:22] | Good. Great. Glad to hear it. | 我还真是激动啊 听着真带劲 |
[32:26] | And this is mine? | 这是我用的? |
[32:29] | Yes, but Colleen is… Never mind. | 不过 柯琳正… 算了 |
[32:34] | You got me the newspapers? | 报纸给我带来了吗? |
[32:36] | The mixers? | 搅拌器? |
[32:38] | The tropical fruit plate. | 热带水果盘 |
[32:41] | All stipulated in your ten-page rider. | 都按照10页的附加条款准备好了 |
[32:46] | – Nice of you. – Yes… | -还不错么 -好的 |
[32:49] | Colleen wants me, I’ll be in here. | 柯琳要找我 自己上这儿来 |
[32:55] | OK. | 好 |
[33:00] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He should come in here. | 那可绝对绝对不行 他得先过来找我 |
[33:07] | – OK. – What the hell is that? | -好吧 -这是什么鬼花? |
[33:10] | No hurry. | 我不急 |
[33:14] | No. No and no. | 不行 不行 不行 |
[33:18] | OK. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | Did you tell her I have papaya in here? | 你跟她说过我这儿有木瓜吗 |
[33:23] | He gets a tropical fruit plate? That is just so pathetic. | 他还要了热带水果盘? 就这点可怜追求 |
[33:29] | That guy might be our only hope. | 他可能是咱节目的唯一希望了 |
[33:31] | So I suggest you just man up and get in there! | 我请您为了节目 先去找他吧 |
[33:34] | That is such a good speech! | 哎呦 真是励志高手啊 |
[33:36] | Guess what? I’m not going. | 不过我不吃你这一套 |
[33:49] | So, we’ll be shooting Mike’s promos all week and then | 我们这周先拍摄麦克的宣传片 |
[33:52] | we’ll finalize the format of the show on Friday. | 然后周五的时候确定节目形式 |
[33:53] | Then we’ll rehearse Mike’s openings and segues. | 再排练一下麦克的开场白和接场台词 |
[33:56] | Excuse me. Who is going to say goodbye? | 插一句 谁和观众说再见? |
[34:00] | – Pardon? – Well, at the end of the show? | -怎么? -在节目结束的时候? |
[34:05] | It doesn’t really matter. | 有什么关系吗 |
[34:06] | I mean, Mike, you don’t mind if Colleen says goodbye? | 麦克 你不会介意柯琳说再见吧 |
[34:09] | Well, who do you think the public would rather hear from last? | 你觉得观众最希望结束的时候听谁说 |
[34:12] | Someone who’s won every broadcast award on the face of the planet | 是把地球上的新闻奖得了个遍的人 |
[34:17] | or the former Miss Pacoima? | 还是前任的加州帕伊玛村儿的选美冠军? |
[34:20] | It’s Arizona! | 是亚利桑那州! |
[34:23] | In case you’re interested, I was Miss Arizona! | 你感兴趣的话 我是亚利桑那冠军! |
[34:29] | Christ! | 臭屁样儿 |
[34:37] | We can’t both have our arms folded. | 我俩不能同时都抱着胳膊 |
[34:40] | And I am the female here, I think. | 我可是女士啊 |
[34:41] | – Colleen on this side. – Of course, I’d be more than happy to. | -柯琳站在这边 -我可巴不得离远点 |
[34:52] | Can you just step away, just for a second? Thanks. | 你能先站开一会吗 多谢 |
[34:56] | We don’t want to take up your precious… Hello?! | 不想占用你宝贵的… 人都哪去了? |
[34:59] | – Is that better? – What’s next? Bubble bath? | -这样不错吧 -还有完没完? 泡沫浴照片? |
[35:11] | Hey, I just came to… to offer my condolences | 我是来慰问你的 |
[35:13] | on hiring the third worst person in the world. | 听说你雇了世界上人品倒数第三的家伙 |
[35:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢啦 |
[35:20] | Yes. I… Who are the other two? | 那其他两位是谁? |
[35:26] | Kim Jong-il and Angela Lansbury, actually. | 金正曰和女演员安杰拉·兰斯伯里 |
[35:30] | – She knows what she did. – OK. | -她自己心里最清楚 -好吧 |
[35:33] | So, I… I gather that you worked with Mike at the nightly news. | 记得你和麦克在晚间新闻合作过 |
[35:38] | Worst year of my life. The entire time we worked together, | 那是我这辈子最惨的一年 合作的时候 |
[35:42] | the only thing he ever called me was Senor Dipshit. | 他对我的唯一称呼 就是”蠢猪先生” |
[35:46] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[35:47] | – I’m sorry, that’s not funny. – No. | -抱歉 是不好笑 -没错 |
[35:49] | That’s terrible. That is terrible, actually. | 这也太损了 什么人品啊 |
[35:51] | Yeah, so… | 那个… |
[35:53] | So now is an excellent time for you to take up drinking. | 你现在是时候喝酒放松一下了 |
[35:56] | And… And I came by to say that sometimes after work, | 我想跟你说 我们下班后 |
[36:00] | a few of us go over to Schiller’s on Madison, | 一般都去麦迪逊的席勒酒店 |
[36:02] | so, you know, if you’re ever around… | 你要是有空的话 |
[36:07] | – Around. – Yeah, available. | -有空? -没有家室缠身的话 |
[36:09] | Oh, OK. Yeah. That… would be nice. | 没有 多谢你邀请啊 |
[36:15] | Yeah, I… I don’t, I don’t really go out very much, | 那个… 我其实没有外出的习惯 |
[36:18] | but if I’m in the neighborhood, | 不过我离着近的话就过去 |
[36:21] | – I will definitely stop by and say hi. – Well, like tomorrow. | -肯定会和你打招呼 -那明天怎么样 |
[36:24] | – Around eight. – OK. Yeah, sounds good. | -8点钟左右 -好啊 |
[36:27] | – All right. – Sure, yeah. | -很好 -就这么定了 |
[36:30] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -回头见 |
[36:32] | That’s not too shabby. You got a new anchor. | 撑过去了嘛 有了新主播 |
[36:35] | Somebody asked you out on a date. Things are lookin’ up. | 还有人约会 事情总算好转了 |
[36:40] | That was… He… Not asking me out on a date. | 他刚才… 这不算约会啦 |
[36:42] | I think it was. I was standin’ right there. | 我觉得就是 听到的还能有假 |
[36:44] | – No, no. – Yeah. | -真不是 -是约会 |
[36:46] | He was just mentioning that he might be somewhere. I mean… | 他刚开始说有时候过去 |
[36:50] | Come on, please, I think I would know if I was being asked out on a date. | 唉呀 要是有人约我 我还会不明白吗 |
[36:53] | – It’s a date. – So, we’ve got the bird whisperer | -真是约会 -好吧 我们把鸟语专家… |
[36:56] | – confirmed for Tuesday? – Yes. | -排到了周二? -确定了 |
[36:58] | Great. And… Al Green on the plaza Wednesday. | 很好 还有周三请歌手阿尔·格林来 |
[37:00] | – Two songs. – OK. | -唱两首歌 -好的 |
[37:01] | And Colleen, do you want to do the interview between the songs? | 柯琳 你想在两首歌中间采访吗? |
[37:07] | No, let me. | 你觉得我像么 |
[37:13] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 算了 我来采访 |
[37:16] | OK. Mike, so we have this great story on children’s water safety. | 好的 麦克 我们有儿童水上安全的报道 |
[37:23] | – That’s the… – Not my thing. | -那… -不合我的口味 |
[37:26] | OK, how about a rundown of the new shows on the fall television season? | 那么评点一下秋季的新节目? |
[37:30] | – Oh, yeah. That’s a no. – OK. | -想得美 没戏 -好吧 |
[37:33] | The boom in organic farming. Very hot topic right now. | 生态农场的兴起? 可是热点话题啊 |
[37:37] | That’s newsy, right? | 有点新闻价值吧? |
[37:40] | What do you want me to do? Fire another anchor? | 我能怎么办? 再辞掉个主播? |
[37:42] | Then we’re gonna be stuck with that guy who counts with his hooves. | 再把那个拿脚数数的变态请回来? |
[37:45] | Colleen can’t do every story that’s not hard news. | 柯琳不可能包揽所有的非严肃类新闻 |
[37:48] | It’s Mike Pomeroy. He’s a legend. What am I supposed to tell him? | 他是麦克 他是传奇人物 我该怎么和他说? |
[37:51] | – There she is. – What? Oh, hi. | -说来就来 -怎么? 哦 你好 |
[37:54] | Interesting, Jerry hired you. | 真有意思 杰瑞雇佣了你 |
[37:58] | No polish. No pedigree. Those bangs. | 没背景没资历的新手 还梳着刘海 |
[38:02] | What was he thinking? | 杰瑞当时怎么想的? |
[38:08] | Just wondering. | 搞不懂啊 |
[38:12] | – He’s a peach. – Yeah. | -他是刀子嘴豆腐心 -希望如此 |
[38:15] | Coming soon to Daybreak, | 接下来的《早间新闻》 |
[38:17] | one of the most legendary newsmen of all time. | 迎来了新闻史上的传奇人物 |
[38:21] | Soon, he’ll be bringing his experience to morning television. | 他将给早间节目带来厚重的新闻阅历 |
[38:25] | Let Mike Pomeroy show you the world | 在您早上喝第一杯咖啡时 |
[38:28] | over your first cup of coffee! | 让麦克带您了解世界! |
[38:30] | – Oh, for Christ’s sake. – What? What, what, what is it now? | -我的老天 -怎么了? 这次又怎么了 |
[38:33] | It’s embarrassing. I mean, what’s in the briefcase? | 有损我形象啊 我拿个公文包太傻了 |
[38:36] | – What do you mean? What? – Special anchorman papers? | -你什么意思? -装着主播的稿子? |
[38:38] | – It doesn’t matter. – My lunch? Where am I going? | -没关系的 -还是午饭? 我这是往哪儿跑 |
[38:40] | – We’ve been over this eight times! – I’m running to nowhere. | -都排练了8回了你才这么说? -我就像个无头苍蝇 |
[38:42] | – I look like a jackass! – No… Yes, you do. | -大傻冒一个 -不是 算了 你是很傻 |
[38:46] | You know, whoever gave you promo approval was smoking crack! | 敢给你拍广告的人 肯定当时嗑药了 |
[38:49] | – I want to meet that person. – I was mopping the floor | -我必须和他谈谈 -我当时是和彼得·詹宁斯 |
[38:51] | – with Peter Jennings at the time. – I want to have words with… | -在路上聊天 -我必须要找摄影师… |
[38:53] | I could have had hookers and eight balls written into my contract. | 我没把买春和台球也写额外要求里 算你走运 |
[38:55] | – How nice for you. – over your first cup of coffee. | -原来你已经高抬贵手了啊 -“早上喝第一杯咖啡时” |
[38:58] | Why do we have to mention that first cup of coffee? Why not just say, | 说什么第一杯咖啡? 干嘛不直接说 |
[39:02] | “Watch Mike Pomeroy before your morning dump?” | “你早上拉屎之前先看一眼麦克? “ |
[39:06] | One of the most legendary newsmen… | 新闻史上的传奇人物 |
[39:08] | So for the fashion segments, I think it’s important that we interpret | 报道时尚话题的时候 一定要注意 |
[39:11] | runway trends for our viewers… | 要替观众考虑 |
[39:13] | because they’re not all six foot and size zero. | 毕竟她们不是T台上的瘦高模特 |
[39:16] | – Man, he’s cute. – I went to Yale with him. | -他可真帅 -是我的耶鲁大学同学 |
[39:19] | – Shut up. – You did not. | -真的假的 -我不信 |
[39:21] | Everyone was madly in love with him. | 他可是万人迷 |
[39:22] | Actually, just me and every single person I knew. | 其实也就我 和所有单身的女性花痴罢了 |
[39:25] | – Can we just? – His dad was editor of Newsweek. | -继续好吗 -他爸是《新闻周刊》的编辑 |
[39:27] | His mom’s family is rich as hell. | 妈妈家里也是富的流油 |
[39:28] | They own like Tupperware or something. | 特百惠连锁品牌好像就是她家的 |
[39:30] | He rowed crew for Yale when they won the national championship. | 他是耶鲁划船队的 当时得了全国冠军 |
[39:36] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:41] | – You know him? – No. Yeah, well, yes, I mean, I… | -你认识他? -不算吧 也就混个脸熟 |
[39:45] | – Yes. – Don’t you think he’s smokin’? | -算认识吧 -他是不是帅绝人寰? |
[39:47] | – Smokin’. – Yeah. | -帅毙了? -是啊 |
[39:49] | I don’t know, I don’t know. Let me see. I don’t know. | 我不知道啊 我 说不准 |
[39:52] | – Not a hard question. – He’s walking away. | -这可不是刁钻问题 -他走了 |
[39:54] | So jeans and belts. | 也选平常的牛仔裤和腰带 |
[39:58] | You have a rash or something spreading on your neck. | 脸和脖子都红了哎 |
[40:17] | Well, you know, I asked him to do a piece on Trump. | 我让他做富翁特朗普的报道 |
[40:20] | And he actually picked up my Diet Coke and hurled it across the room. | 他抓起我的可乐 从屋子那边就砸过来 |
[40:24] | – Wow, he picked it up. – Just missed me. He did. | -肯定还捡起来吧 -是啊 没打着我 |
[40:27] | I asked him to cover a bumper crop of cranberries | 我原来让他报道酸莓的大丰收 |
[40:29] | and he slapped me in the face. | 他直接给我来一耳光 |
[40:32] | – He did? – It’s true. | -真的? -是啊 |
[40:34] | – Really? – Of course, he was drunk off his ass. | -是么 -当然他当时醉糊涂了 |
[40:36] | Adam! | 亚当! |
[40:38] | – Hi. – Hi. How are ya? | -你好 -你好吗 |
[40:40] | – I’m good. – Hi. | -不错 -你好 |
[40:43] | – You never called me! – I’m sorry. | -你怎么不回我电话 -抱歉 |
[40:45] | We… I was… I’ve been workin’ a lot. | 我… 近来工作很忙 |
[40:48] | Well, maybe I’ll see you at Barton’s regatta party on Saturday. | 希望能在周六的巴尔顿家 划船派对上再见到你 |
[40:52] | – Great, great. – OK, great. | -好的 -很好 |
[40:53] | Yeah, cool. | 说定了 |
[40:56] | – Sorry, I was just… – That’s OK. | -打扰了 我有点… -没关系 |
[40:59] | Absolutely fine. That’s fine, fine. | 真的没关系 没事没事 |
[41:01] | – Bye. – See you later. | -再见 -回头见 |
[41:06] | – Yeah. – So, anyway, | -好的 -那个… 说到哪了 |
[41:12] | the reason that I came by tonight, | 我今晚过来的原因是… |
[41:14] | was because I don’t really know that many people who know Mike, | 因为我认识的了解麦克的人不多 |
[41:18] | and I thought, that, you know, I could get your professional feedback. | 想着能有专业人士的指导会更好 |
[41:22] | – My feedback? – Yeah, you know. | -我的反馈意见? -是啊 |
[41:25] | I mean, ’cause I’m actually new in town and I don’t… | 我是说 我人生地不熟 |
[41:29] | – Come on. – No, please. | -别见外啊 -让我付账吧 |
[41:31] | have that many work contacts, so… | 没那么多工作上的朋友关系 所以… |
[41:34] | Great. So… we’ll be contacts? | 好的 那咱们算工作关系? |
[41:38] | That would be great. | 那样最好 |
[41:39] | Well, you can never have enough of those. | 在外靠朋友 越多越好 |
[41:43] | No, you can’t. | 是啊 |
[41:44] | So, definitely be seeing you around. | 那我们回头再聊 |
[41:47] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好 |
[41:59] | Shit. | 搞砸了 |
[42:02] | OK. Good rehearsal. Good stuff. | 彩排效果挺好 不错 |
[42:05] | So let’s just alternate the voiceover intros of the headlines. | 咱们试着换一下新闻播报的风格 |
[42:09] | – OK. – And then ad-lib. | -好的 -还有即兴解说部分 |
[42:11] | So, let’s say, for example, we’re doing a story about, I don’t know, | 好吧 假设我们要报道… |
[42:14] | – a midterm election. – But we won’t. | -国会的中期选举 -才不会 |
[42:17] | Because the morning shows don’t do news. | 咱这早间节目不播严肃新闻 |
[42:19] | Pompous. That’s really interesting. That’s a different color for you. | 哎呦喂 你这一面的性格还真是少见 |
[42:22] | – That’s… – OK, and you two should just sort of, | -那… -你俩应该… |
[42:25] | you know, banter back and forth a little bit. | 轻松点 互相打趣 |
[42:28] | Banter, from the Latin word, meaning “to gibber like a moron?” | 打趣这词在拉丁语的本意是”像傻子一样胡扯” |
[42:31] | Just, you know, talk about the headlines. | 说说对当前新闻的看法 |
[42:33] | That’s… that’s what I mean. | 别太正经就好 |
[42:36] | I’m not gonna sit here and rehearse like I’m in summer stock. | 我可不想彩排戏剧似的呆在这儿 |
[42:39] | I’ve been on the air for 40 years, for Christ’s sake. | 40年的经验可不是吹的 |
[42:41] | I think I know how to ad-lib. | 我当然知道即兴解说怎么弄 |
[42:45] | The spill began when the tanker was damaged | 加斯顿海港外 在恶劣天气下 |
[42:47] | in heavy seas outside Galveston. | 油船在海上损坏后开始泄漏 |
[42:50] | Knock, knock. | 打扰一下 |
[42:52] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[42:55] | I just wanted to say, | 想跟您说 |
[42:57] | you know, good luck. | 祝您好运 |
[43:02] | Colleen’s Pap smear. | 柯琳报道的子宫检查新闻 |
[43:05] | A television classic. | 可是电视上的传世经典啊 |
[43:09] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吧? |
[43:11] | Insufficiently. | 还没醉透 |
[43:13] | Current weather conditions are complicating efforts | 现在的天气状况也使得清理… |
[43:16] | to contain the… – That’s my chair. | -不容乐观 -那才是我的位子 |
[43:19] | What? | 什么? |
[43:21] | That’s where I belong. There. | 我应该坐在那儿播报 那儿 |
[43:25] | authorities have asked the federal government… | 专家建议联邦政府… |
[43:26] | Took it away from me, those motherfu… | 把我给挤走了 这帮狗娘养的… |
[43:29] | I think maybe you should just go home… | 我觉得你应该回家去… |
[43:31] | – See this? – Yes. What is that? | -看这个 -嗯 是什么 |
[43:33] | Forty-year-old Bruichladdich. | 40年窖藏的布莱迪纯麦威士忌 |
[43:36] | I only drink this when I’m practically suicidal. | 当我想自杀的时候才喝这酒 |
[43:41] | OK. | 好吧 |
[43:43] | You’re, you’re very funny. | 你 你挺幽默的 |
[43:47] | Well, I’m gonna see you tomorrow… right? | 那 咱们明天见? |
[43:51] | is almost impossible to calculate. | 造成的损失无法估量… |
[44:24] | Hi. I… | 你好 我… |
[44:26] | Sorry. I thought that I might swing by to… | 打扰了 我想过来转转 |
[44:32] | see if… | 看你… |
[44:36] | What are you working on? | 忙些什么 |
[44:39] | We’re working on a piece | 我们正制作的节目… |
[44:41] | on the communist rebels in the Philippines. | 是有关菲律宾共产反抗组织 |
[44:43] | Good. That sounds great. So I went to the bar the other night to see you. | 听起来不错啊 那天晚上在酒吧见你 |
[44:46] | Yeah, I could tell. By the way you ran in the other direction. | 我记得 你当时急着走 |
[44:49] | Your arms, pinwheeling. | 手舞足蹈的跑了 |
[44:56] | Yeah. OK, fair, true. | 描述的很准 |
[45:00] | I think that you’re sort of… | 是因为我觉得你这人… |
[45:03] | comically great. | 好得冒烟… |
[45:05] | And I thought it seemed so promising so I bungled it, | 见你我就慌神了 |
[45:09] | because that’s what I do. I bungle things. | 而且我老是把事情搞砸 |
[45:11] | I bungle and I ramble, and that’s kind of like what I’m doing right now, | 还唠叨个不停 就像现在一样 |
[45:14] | talking about it. You threw me off guard. | 乱说一通 我对你一点防御力都没有 |
[45:18] | You, with your… | 你这人 还有你的… |
[45:20] | And the… and the, this… | 和… 还有… |
[45:22] | And the… | 加上… |
[45:25] | My working on a loom? | 我织布的样子? |
[45:27] | – My, my… – No. | -还是… -不对 |
[45:30] | – double-handed craps. My… – I… | -两手扔骰子 还是… -我… |
[45:34] | – My Jazzercise. – Rowing. Rowing. | -我做健身操的样子? -划船 划船 |
[45:37] | – Rowing? – Championship? | -划船? -你是冠军啊 |
[45:39] | I never would have got that. | 我可真猜不到 |
[45:42] | But you know what I mean. | 希望你明白我的意思 |
[45:44] | That I didn’t think that you… liked me. | 我当时以为你不会看上我这样的 |
[45:49] | But I do. Oddly. | 我真看上你了 奇怪吧 |
[45:52] | You’re… different. | 你很与众不同 |
[45:55] | And a deeply terrible mime. | 表演哑剧也挺傻的 |
[45:58] | Well, I asked you out. Then when I saw you at the bar, | 我约你出去 当时在酒吧 |
[46:01] | I practically tackled you to the ground. What part of that was confusing? | 我的意思已经很明显了啊 有什么地方让你误会了? |
[46:04] | Here, here, here, sit down. | 过来 坐下说 |
[46:07] | Look, my radar for that kind of thing is so bad. | 其实 感情这方面我就幼儿园水平 |
[46:10] | I mean, I don’t know if a man’s interested in me until he’s naked. | 等对方赤身裸体了我才明白过来 |
[46:14] | I mean, the pants come off and then I’m like, | 有一次对方把裤子脱了… 我才说 |
[46:16] | “I guess you don’t really want to see my CD collection | “原来你不是来看我的音乐收藏啊” |
[46:19] | – or talk about Kerouac.” – You’re nuts. | -“或者谈克鲁亚克的” -你还真是天然呆 |
[46:25] | OK, look. | 好吧 |
[46:27] | Let’s start over. | 咱们重新开始 |
[46:29] | Let’s go out to dinner like… regular people. | 就像平常人那样 从晚饭约会开始 |
[46:32] | Just take it slowly, just see where it leads. | 跟着感觉慢慢来 顺其自然 |
[46:35] | – How does that sound? – That sounds perfect. | -怎么样? -很好啊 |
[46:45] | Oh, God, I should go home. | 天哪 我得回家了 |
[46:48] | It’s eight! It’s eight already. | 已经8点了!8点了啊 |
[46:50] | – I know. – It’s Mike’s first day tomorrow. | -我知道 -明天是麦克的第一次播报 |
[46:54] | – You should definitely go. – What’s the big whoop? | -你确实得走了 -算了 管他呢 |
[46:56] | I mean, you know, he’s done this like a million times before. | 他都主持几百万回了还差这次? |
[46:59] | – Yeah. – And he knows exactly what he’s doing. | -没错 -他还是专业人士 |
[47:01] | – Yeah. – So… | -是啊 -那个… |
[47:03] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[47:09] | He didn’t open a bottle of 40-year-old Bruichladdich, did he? | 他该不会开了一瓶40年的威士忌吧? |
[47:13] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[47:16] | What? | 真喝了? |
[47:19] | When I was working with him, | 我和他共事的时候 |
[47:20] | if there was something that he didn’t want to do, the Oscars, | 要是有什么他不想做的 比如说奥斯卡颁奖 |
[47:23] | the Olympics, something that people might actually get a tiny twinge | 奥林匹克或者任何能给人们带点乐子的新闻 |
[47:26] | of pleasure from, the night before, he would go on a bender. | 他头天晚上肯定喝个大醉 |
[47:31] | Call in sick for work the next day. | 然后第二天请病假 |
[47:35] | No. No, no. This is ridiculous. I’m not… | 我不会上他的当… 我… |
[47:39] | I’m not going out there and chasing him around. | 才不会去给他当保姆 |
[47:41] | If he wants to screw this up, that is his problem. | 他想搞砸 他自己负责 |
[47:48] | – Start at Elaine’s. – Oh, God, thank you. Thank you. | -先从伊莲酒吧开喝 -天哪 谢谢你了 |
[47:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[47:55] | We’ll do it again sometime. | 咱俩只能另找时间了 |
[48:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:09] | – Pomeroy? – Yeah. | -麦克来过吗? -是啊 |
[48:10] | He was here. He left about an hour ago. | 一个小时以前走的 |
[48:43] | Oh, no. The little woman. | 真扫兴 小妞来了 |
[48:45] | – Incoming. – Jesus Christ, Pomeroy, | -敌人来袭 -天哪 麦克 |
[48:48] | they’re getting younger and younger. | 编导还真是越来越年轻啊 |
[48:52] | Mike… I need to talk to you. | 麦克 我必须和你谈谈 |
[48:55] | Why? Is the baby mine? | 哦哟 你怀上我的小孩了? |
[48:59] | I will have you know that this show is very important to a lot of people, | 我要你明白 这节目对我和大伙非常重要 |
[49:03] | including but not limited to me. My ass is on the line here. | 不是你个人的事情 我把宝都到押这上面了 |
[49:08] | Actually, your ass is irrelevant. | 你个女人有什么宝? |
[49:11] | You’re just a footnote. It’s my ass, | 你连配角都算不上 我才是押的宝 |
[49:13] | my reputation, my integrity, mine! | 我的名誉 我的人品 我的! |
[49:17] | “Mine!” You’re such an egotistical, selfish person! | “我的!”你还真是自我为中心啊 自私! |
[49:20] | I’m on-air talent! | 我是新闻天才! |
[49:26] | Get in. | 给我进去 |
[49:29] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[49:35] | OK, I’m home. You can leave. | 我到家了 你走吧 |
[49:37] | Oh, no. No. | 不行不行 |
[49:44] | Wow. | 哇 |
[49:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[49:59] | – Is that a real… – Good night | -这是真品… -晚安 |
[50:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[50:06] | Here we are Just about the same | 咱们俩如此相似 |
[50:12] | You’re alone tonight? | 你今晚寂寞了? |
[50:17] | Makes sense. | 也难怪 |
[50:20] | Let me guess. | 我猜你啊 |
[50:23] | You meet a guy. | 碰到个小伙子 |
[50:25] | You have about three dates. | 约会了三次 |
[50:28] | Spend the whole time talking about your job. | 每次就只会谈工作 |
[50:32] | He loses your phone number. | 然后人家就把你忘了 |
[50:38] | Aside from your obvious father issues, | 我看还有恋父情结 |
[50:41] | what’d he do? | 你爸怎么了? |
[50:43] | Leave you? Die? | 抛弃你了? 还是早逝? |
[50:45] | You’ve got this… repellent moxie. | 你这气场 拒人于千里之外 |
[50:50] | Look at all the stories you could be doing here. | 你生活这么丰富 能谈很多新闻题材啊 |
[50:52] | About art and hunting and fishing. | 艺术 打猎 钓鱼 |
[50:57] | I mean, you have grandchildren. | 而且 你也有孙子了 |
[51:00] | I didn’t even know you had kids. | 我都不知道你有小孩 |
[51:03] | Look, we could be doing parenting segments. | 能不能做一期家长专题 |
[51:05] | You should invite them down to the show. | 把你家人也请到节目来 |
[51:09] | The ungrateful little bastards. | 他们这群不孝的杂种 |
[51:12] | I don’t think so. | 还是不理为好 |
[51:14] | Well, the little tour’s over. | 好了 参观结束 |
[51:17] | Time to go back to your sad little life. | 你回去过你的苦日子吧 |
[51:20] | I’m not going anywhere until we are on the air. | 我要陪你到直播开始之前 |
[51:23] | Well, please don’t snore. I’m a light sleeper. | 那你别打呼噜 我睡觉很轻 |
[51:26] | I’m not going to be sleeping. | 我不会睡着的 |
[51:28] | Just about the same | 如此相似 |
[51:29] | Foggy little fella Drowsy little dame | 昏昏的小伙 欲睡的女士 |
[51:34] | Two sleepy people by dawn’s early light | 两个想睡的人 却等着清晨的日出 |
[51:39] | And too much in love to say good night | 因为相爱 不愿说晚安分开 |
[51:41] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[51:42] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安了 -晚安 |
[52:42] | Let’s go, girl. | 起来了 丫头 |
[52:53] | – What are you doing? – Have you ever seen a real egg? | -你在干嘛? -没见识过真正的鸡蛋吧? |
[52:55] | These are from pastured hens in Maryland. | 这是马里兰州放养的母鸡下的蛋 |
[52:59] | – We have to go. – I have them delivered once a week. | -咱们必须赶快走了 -我让他们每星期送一批 |
[53:03] | We have to go. | 必须走了 |
[53:06] | Now, the beauty of a frittata | 肉馅蛋饼的妙处… |
[53:09] | is that it can be made with any ingredient. | 是什么配料都能做得好吃 |
[53:11] | Anything that’s in your refrigerator. | 冰箱里的什么东西都行 |
[53:14] | – Good. Get dressed. – What? You want me to starve? | -好 穿上工作服啊 -什么? 饿着肚子不开工 |
[53:17] | I’ve got to be in tip-top shape. | 我可得保持最佳体形 |
[53:19] | I’m going to appear on national television in front of… | 国家电视台的头面人物 |
[53:23] | – What, six or eight people? – Mike, come on. | -咱这节目有六七个观众呢 -麦克 快点吧 |
[53:28] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[53:30] | What few people know is that the frittata | 大伙其实不知道 肉馅蛋饼… |
[53:34] | was meant to be eaten at room temperature. | 应该降到常温再吃 |
[53:37] | – It was invented in Italy… – Come on. | -是意大利发明的… -快点 |
[53:39] | for the afternoon repast. – Look, guess what? | -用来下午加餐吃的 -好吧 |
[53:43] | I don’t really care about your epicurean breakfast, OK? | 我不在乎你奢华风格的早餐 明白? |
[53:45] | I just need you to walk faster, because we are going to be late. | 我就希望你快点走 咱们要晚点了 |
[53:51] | Hey. Hello, there. | 大家好啊 |
[53:54] | – Where the hell have you been? – It’s a long story. | -你俩刚才跑哪去了? -别提了 |
[53:56] | She spent the night at my place. | 她在我家过的夜 |
[54:04] | Come on, everyone. I slept on the couch. | 大伙别误会 我睡的沙发 |
[54:07] | Until I woke her up with my… African rain stick. | 直到我用非洲祈雨的”棒棒”把她叫醒 |
[54:16] | All right. OK. It’s Mike’s first show, so it’s a really big day for us. | 别闹了 这是麦克第一次早播 对咱们都很重要 |
[54:21] | – Fire me today. – Yeah, so let’s go… | -今天炒我 -咱们再过一下… |
[54:23] | through the lineup from the top. | 整个节目的过场安排 |
[54:25] | One more time. | 再来一遍 |
[54:26] | We start with eight, full track. We’ll be cutting to nine with announce. | 8号画面播放录像 切到9号的播报现场 |
[54:29] | Nine will reveal the jib. Jib, start a little wider. | 9号是摇臂摄影机镜头 从远处开始移动 |
[54:32] | OK. What are they promo-ing on the Today show today? | 《今日》抢到了什么新闻? |
[54:35] | – What aren’t they promo-ing? – What? | -有他们抢不到的吗? -什么? |
[54:39] | Crap. No. Vieira scored that interview | 不是吧 维埃拉真把采访搞定了 |
[54:41] | with the drunk-driving Playboy Playmate? What’s on G.M. A? | 采访了醉驾的花花公子模特? 《早安美国》主播呢? |
[54:44] | – Well, she’s doin’ Clooney. Yeah. – Bitch. | -她采访了影星克鲁尼 -这贱人 |
[54:47] | Try not to bore the nation into a coma with your dull news crap, OK? | 你别念经似的把观众都弄睡着了 行吗? |
[54:50] | Yes, certainly. | 我就这强暴风格 |
[54:53] | Oh, and… suck it. | 你抗拒不了就学着享受吧 |
[54:57] | Well, they look great together, so that’s promising. | 他俩配合着还挺顺眼的 好开头 |
[55:00] | Oh, heavenly ghost of Edward R. Murrow. | 前辈爱德华大仙保佑 已经过世的主播 |
[55:02] | OK, the Jewish guy is crossing himself, so we’re confident. | 犹太副主编都祈祷上了 大伙都很有信心啊 |
[55:05] | Thirty seconds to air. Everybody ready? | 30秒直播倒数 大家准备好了? |
[55:07] | They know about the cake? | 他们知道蛋糕的事儿吗 |
[55:08] | Everybody does? Stage manager’s got that covered? Good. | 相关人员都了解? 准备好了? 好 |
[55:11] | – Cake is good to go. D-Day. – I want the double matte through | -蛋糕伺候 好戏登场 -双面字幕特效切换 |
[55:13] | both names, both names. Great. OK, stand by… | 两个名字都在上面 很好 准备… |
[55:17] | Stand by, ticker. Stand by, Deko, that’s great. | 滚动新闻准备 特效准备 很好 |
[55:20] | – You ready for this? – I’m ready. Are you ready? | -准备好了? -是啊 你呢? |
[55:22] | Stand by, announce. Ready to roll nine. | 播报准备 9号画面准备 |
[55:25] | Here we go and roll nine. Take nine. | 9号开拍 切换画面 |
[55:27] | – We’re good so far. – Stand by to go on four. | -没出岔子 -稍后切到4号画面 |
[55:30] | – And… here we go. on Daybreak. | -开始 《早间新闻》 |
[55:32] | – And go on four. – Seven. | -继续4号画面 -倒数7秒 |
[55:34] | – Reveals four. – There they are. | -继续4号 -就这样 |
[55:35] | -5 -4 3… – Five. – Four, three… | |
[55:38] | and Mike Pomeroy. – Go dissolve to Mike and cue them. | 麦克为您播音 -镜头切给麦克 提示信息准备 |
[55:42] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 观众们 |
[55:43] | Before we begin, today is a historic moment here on Daybreak. | 播报之前 我要告诉大家 今天是我们节目历史性的时刻 |
[55:48] | Today’s the day that Mike Pomeroy joins our little show. | 传奇的麦克·波默罗伊 屈尊来到了我们的早间节目 |
[55:52] | We are so lucky to have a journalist of your caliber here with us, Mike. | 我们很幸运的请到了 你这样有才华的主播 |
[55:55] | We’re just… what can we say except, welcome, welcome. | 我们非常 怎么说呢… 欢迎你 |
[55:58] | Yes. | 很好 |
[56:00] | – He said yes. – That’s it? | -他说很好 -这就完了? |
[56:03] | – Yes? He said yes. – Yes. You got to be kidding me. | -很好? 他说很好 -很好 逗我玩呢? |
[56:06] | – That’s great. – That’s all it is. | -好么 -就这么多 |
[56:07] | – Bring on the cake. – We have a little surprise for you. | -把蛋糕拿上来 -我们有个惊喜给你 |
[56:10] | – Push in the cake. – Happy First Day to you | -推蛋糕上来 -祝第一天快乐 |
[56:14] | – Happy First Day to you – Ready three on Jane. | -祝第一天快乐 -准备3号画面给珍妮镜头 |
[56:17] | – Happy First… – Thank you. | -祝第一… -谢谢 |
[56:20] | – Now on to today’s top stories. – Go, take it. | -现在继续今天新闻 -好 直接播报 |
[56:23] | In Texas today, severe weather continues to plague the Gulf Coast. | 今天在德克萨斯州 恶劣的天气继续影响海湾的灾情 |
[56:27] | He’s not buyin’ it. Wow. | 他就这么不领情 真绝了 |
[56:30] | OK, all right, very good. So far, he’s a cozy blanket. | 那也成 至少没翻脸么 |
[56:32] | I need 22. Great. | 给我22号新闻 好的 |
[56:35] | sexual offender is a Caucasian male in his late thirties, | 强奸犯是一名将近40岁的白人男性 |
[56:38] | approximately six feet tall. He apparently works alone, | 身高大约1.8米 单独作案 |
[56:41] | gaining access to homes through unlocked windows and doors. | 通过没关好的门窗潜入房子 |
[56:45] | – Stand by to change. – Local police in Milwaukee | -准备好切换 -密尔沃基市的警方呼吁… |
[56:47] | are asking anyone who recognizes this sketch to contact them immediately. | 看到和画像类似的人 请立即报警 |
[56:50] | – Change your graphic. And change it. – In other news, | -更换画面 换掉 -另外的新闻… |
[56:53] | former President Jimmy Carter continued his campaign | 前总统卡特继续于本周 |
[56:57] | – for human rights in Beijing this week. – Hey! | -在北京呼吁尊重人权 -嘿! |
[56:59] | – What? – Guys, the… | -怎么? -大伙 |
[57:00] | – The graphic. – Are you? | -字幕 -怎么? |
[57:02] | – Change the graphic! – See, the thing on the… | -快换字幕! -怎么总统下面还是… |
[57:05] | on the graphic. – Lose the graphic! | -标着强奸犯 -快换掉! |
[57:06] | – Guys! – Lose it! | -大伙! -快换掉 |
[57:07] | Get the… the font on the graphic, like the type on the… | 或者把字体换掉… |
[57:11] | – Please. – China has been accused | -拜托 -保守派继续谴责… |
[57:13] | – by detractors of backsliding… – You just… | -中国的现状 -你刚才… |
[57:16] | Yep, yep. Yep, yep, yep. | 是啊 是啊… |
[57:19] | Stand by to change. Deko in. | 准备切换 特效字幕进入 |
[57:22] | We’re going to weather. | 接下来是天气预报 |
[57:23] | For first look at weather, here’s Ernie Appleby. | 有请厄尼·阿普比 |
[57:25] | Thanks, Colleen. | 多谢 柯琳 |
[57:27] | I’d like to take a moment to welcome Mike Pomeroy to his first broadcast. | 我也想欢迎一下麦克的首次主播 |
[57:30] | As one hurricane said to another, I have my eye on you. | 两个台风眼也盯着不放过他 |
[57:38] | And lookin’ across the country today, you’ll see we still have | 同时今天全国整个范围… |
[57:41] | that high-pressure system comin’ out of the Midwest. | 都继续由中西部的高压气团控制 |
[57:43] | We’ll dissolve to tape. Tape, stand by. | 准备逐渐切换到录像 |
[57:46] | I want a center shot. Just keep… Just center on one. Center on one. | 正面特写 人在正中间 |
[57:48] | That’s perfect. Here we… OK, great. Ready one. Ready two. | 很好 准备 1号2号画面 |
[57:51] | And go two. | 切到2号 |
[57:53] | Dissolve to Mike, and cue them. | 给麦克镜头 放提示信息 |
[57:55] | And ticker in. | 底部新闻滚动 |
[57:57] | Tomorrow on Daybreak, we’ll show you eight things you didn’t know | 明天的《早间新闻》 我们要教给你做土豆的… |
[58:00] | you could do with potatoes. Should be fun. | 八种秘方 会很有趣哦 |
[58:03] | Also, we’ll talk to some relief workers who say the international community | 同时 救援人员将谈到 国际组织 |
[58:07] | – has abrogated its duty to protect… – What the hell is abrogated? | -对保护海湾有渎职行为 -“渎职”什么? |
[58:10] | That wasn’t on the teleprompter. | 这词儿不在提示器上啊 |
[58:12] | – Ready to widen on two. – And that’s our show for this morning. | -准备切到远景2号画面 -我们的早间播报就到这里 |
[58:15] | Welcome to the Daybreak family, Mike. | 麦克 欢迎来到《早间新闻》的大家庭 |
[58:17] | – And thank you… – Thank you, everyone. Goodbye. | -也谢谢… -谢谢各位 再见 |
[58:22] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[58:24] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[58:26] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[58:28] | – Goodbye. – How many is that? | -再见 -说多少遍了? |
[58:30] | – Goodbye. – Three each. | -再见 -每人3遍 |
[58:32] | – Bye. – And we’re out! | -再见 -直播结束! |
[58:35] | – Fade to black. Here we go. – Bye-bye. | -逐渐切到黑屏 很好 -再见喽 |
[58:41] | You know what you are? | 你有自知之明吗? |
[58:42] | Excuse me for saying this, but you’re an asshole, OK? | 恕我不敬 你就是个混蛋 明白? |
[58:45] | – Becky! What’s her last name? – You said you would banter! | -贝琪 她姓什么? -你不是同意轻松播报吗 |
[58:49] | No, no, no, no. You said I would banter. | 没有没有 是你要我轻松播报 |
[58:52] | I said I would anchor a news show. | 我回答说要新闻播报 |
[58:55] | That’s what my contract calls for. And that’s what I’m going to do. | 合同这么写的 额外的我不管 |
[58:59] | But, Mike, you can’t just go out there and give monosyllabic answers | 可你不能老是一副谁惹着你的样子 |
[59:02] | – and talk about natural disasters! – Are you sure? | -只选天灾之类的新闻播 -是吗? |
[59:05] | ‘Cause I think that’s what I just did. Anyway, what are you doing here? | 我刚才就这么做了 怎么着? 另外 你不该回去吗 |
[59:09] | You have to get back to your office… | 快回办公室去 |
[59:11] | and wait for your phone call from Jimmy Carter. | 等着总统卡特打你的电话吧 |
[59:13] | – What? – Jimmy Carter, “sexual offender.” | -怎么? -总统卡特 “强奸犯” |
[59:19] | Now, go away, I’m busy. | 走吧 别烦我 |
[59:21] | – But Mike, can you just promise… – Go away. | -麦克 你就不能保证… -快走开! |
[59:26] | Go away. I just go away! | 我走 走得远远的 |
[59:36] | Hey. It wasn’t that bad. | 节目不算糟糕的 |
[59:44] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 别提了 头疼 |
[59:46] | OK. | 好吧 |
[59:51] | There’s a plan. | 这计划不错 |
[59:59] | Sorry, just… | 抱歉 可… |
[1:00:05] | I may need to see who that is. | 我得看看是谁打来的 |
[1:00:08] | – OK. What if something happens? – Then someone else | -要是耽误工作怎么办 -自然会有人顶替 |
[1:00:11] | will cover the world’s biggest pumpkin. | 报道世界上最大的南瓜还需要天才 |
[1:00:14] | – That’s not fair. – No. | -你的标准对我不行啊 -怎么 |
[1:00:16] | No. Because you work for a magazine show. | 你是做深度报道 |
[1:00:18] | – Yes. – And you do one 15-minute story | -没错 -每两个月只需要… |
[1:00:20] | – every two months. – That’s right. | -出15分钟节目 -是啊 |
[1:00:21] | And we are doing 15 stories a day, none more than three minutes each, | 我们要每天做15个三分钟内的节目 |
[1:00:26] | I mean, maybe three and a half, if it’s the President | 可能三分半钟也算 要是总统… |
[1:00:28] | or they’re nude photos or something… | 或者有什么裸照新闻… |
[1:00:31] | How reliable is your alarm clock? | 你的闹铃好用吗? |
[1:00:42] | is making progress. However, one good piece of news | 进展之中 不过好消息是 |
[1:00:46] | – is that the winds have come in… – What’s goin’ on? | -风向帮了救援的忙 -忙什么呢 |
[1:00:49] | Fire out west. They’re looking for an arsonist | 西部火灾 他们正找纵火犯 |
[1:00:51] | and they think that he might have set the fire, like, three weeks ago? | 觉得可能3周以前的火也是他放的 |
[1:00:54] | He could be a serial offender. | 很可能是个惯犯 |
[1:00:56] | – It’s the middle of the night. – I’m sorry. | -半夜还忙 -抱歉 |
[1:01:00] | I have had such a lovely time. | 和你过得很开心 |
[1:01:05] | I really have and I… | 我真得工作 而且… |
[1:01:08] | – I’m so glad that we… – Go. | -我舍不得你… -走吧 |
[1:01:12] | – What? – You want to go. You should go. | -什么? -正事要紧 你就走吧 |
[1:01:18] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗? |
[1:01:21] | Get out of here. | 快去吧 |
[1:01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:27] | Good Morning America got the mother of the arsonist. | 《早安美国》抢先采访了纵火犯母亲 |
[1:02:29] | What? Ass! | 什么? 我靠 |
[1:02:35] | Don’t. All right, I need an arsonist spouse or something. | 不用安慰我 还有纵火犯的老婆或者亲戚可找 |
[1:02:40] | – Damn it. – So you’re gettin’scooped | -真倒霉 -你怎么… |
[1:02:42] | like every morning. How come? I mean, do you have any kind of plan? | 每天都抢不到新闻? 你没个什么计划吗 |
[1:02:46] | Yes, the show will still… need some fine-tuning… | 节目还需要微调一下 |
[1:02:48] | Fine-tuning? Really? | 微调? 搞笑吧 |
[1:02:51] | Can you tune something when nothing is working? | 坏了的机器微调有用吗 |
[1:02:52] | Mike Pomeroy is the key to making this show work. | 麦克是节目成功的关键 |
[1:02:55] | Well, at the moment, he’s ruining your show, and to be honest, | 可他现在给你帮倒忙 |
[1:02:58] | you haven’t got much time for fine-tuning, right? | 而且你有很多功夫微调吗? |
[1:03:00] | – Yeah. I’m not worried. – You’re… Really? | -我能搞定他 -是吗? |
[1:03:02] | I’m not worried. | 我能搞定的 |
[1:03:04] | How about profiles? We’re doing a piece on Daniel Boulud. | 人物介绍怎么样? 我们正和厨师丹尼尔·布德合作 |
[1:03:06] | Does it end with me in the kitchen making profiterole? | 到头来我要在厨房做空心甜饼吗? |
[1:03:09] | No. | 不用 |
[1:03:12] | Cornish hens. OK, forget that. | 马里兰州的母鸡下蛋怎么样? 算了 |
[1:03:14] | How about an interview with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill? | 那采访歌手蒂姆·麦克劳 或者菲斯·希尔如何? |
[1:03:17] | Either one of them becomes president | 要是他俩有谁能选上总统 |
[1:03:19] | or cures cancer, let me know. | 或者能治愈癌症 你再找我 |
[1:03:21] | But I do have one good lead. | 不过我确实有好的新闻线索 |
[1:03:24] | Yeah? Yeah, really? | 是么? 真的? |
[1:03:26] | – I hear you’re dating Senor Dipshit. – What? | -我听说你和”蠢猪先生”勾搭上了 -什么? |
[1:03:31] | – How did you make that happen? – Who told you that? | -你怎么办到的? -谁告诉你的 |
[1:03:33] | – Him and you, really? – No, I’m… | -就你俩? 搞笑吧 -我不是… |
[1:03:36] | Because usually, you know, he dates girls that are sort of, you know with… | 和他约会的女孩通常都是… |
[1:03:40] | Taffy pullers with… heavy meatballs? | 眼神勾魂 波涛汹涌? |
[1:03:43] | There’s a developing story coming out of Albany, though. | 纽约州首府倒是有个新闻线索 |
[1:03:46] | The governor’s tax returns are being audited. | 正审查州长的保税单呢 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, for God’s sakes, you’re killing me, no! | 这题材太严肃了 你不明白我的意思吗 |
[1:03:52] | – I want people to get to know you. – No, you don’t. | -我希望观众了解你这个人 -说得好听 |
[1:03:54] | You want me to pander so you can sell erectile dysfunction medication. | 这是让我先帮你拉皮条 然后你再来卖春药 |
[1:03:58] | – Oh, no, I don’t. – Well, I won’t! | -怎么可能 -别想了 |
[1:04:00] | Oh, my God! It’s you, you’re that guy! | 天哪 你就是电视里的那家伙! |
[1:04:02] | I just saw you this morning and everyone was eating stuffed zucchini, | 我今天和家人正吃南瓜的时候 |
[1:04:05] | and you were cranky about it. | 就见你发南瓜的牢骚 |
[1:04:07] | I was like, “Oh, my God, there’s that guy!” | 我说”这不是那谁谁吗” |
[1:04:08] | You used to do news, right? Like a while ago? It’s… | 以前挺牛的那个 那位过气的主播? |
[1:04:12] | Please, remove your hand from my person. Thank you. | 还是别拿手搂我的肩吧 多谢 |
[1:04:15] | This is great! Thank you! I can’t believe it! Dan Rather! | 太棒了 谢谢!真是惊喜! 他是丹·拉泽! |
[1:04:20] | – Dan Rather! – See? People want to like you. | -丹·拉泽! -你瞧 大伙喜欢你 |
[1:04:23] | You’re… you’re in their home every day, | 每天都能和大家见面 |
[1:04:25] | and, you know, it’s an honor and, you know, | 其实我很羡慕你的角色 |
[1:04:28] | why can’t you just do stories people might enjoy? Mike… | 你不能说些人们喜欢听的新闻吗? 麦克… |
[1:04:32] | We’re in trouble. I’m in trouble. | 现在对我和节目都很关键 |
[1:04:34] | Help me, please. | 求你帮帮忙 |
[1:04:39] | Dan Rather. For Christ’s sake. | 丹·拉泽 还真给我面子 |
[1:04:42] | Becky! Becky! | 贝琪!贝琪! |
[1:04:44] | Becky. | 贝琪 |
[1:04:46] | I have a great idea for a segment. Get ready for this. | 我有个好主意 听我说 |
[1:04:50] | Past lives. If we could find out who celebrities… | 前世轮回 要是能找到名人之间的传承关系 |
[1:04:53] | had been in their past lives, I think that would be terrific, don’t you? | 那该多好啊 是吧? |
[1:04:57] | I mean, what if Justin Timberlake had been Abraham Lincoln? | 好比说 歌手贾斯汀·廷博莱克 其实是林肯总统转世? |
[1:05:03] | Many actors have changed their names to be taken more seriously. | 很多演员都改名来增强影响力 |
[1:05:07] | Ricky Schroder became Rick. | 瑞吉·施罗德改名瑞克 |
[1:05:09] | The Rock became Dwayne Johnson. | 德韦恩·强森改名叫巨石强森 |
[1:05:12] | And Portia de Rossi’s name used to be Amanda, | 波西亚·罗西以前叫阿曼达 |
[1:05:14] | but she changed it so as to sound more like the car, | 改名后念起来更像高档轿车名儿 |
[1:05:17] | which she felt sounded more impressorial. | 她觉得这样更具艺术气息 |
[1:05:20] | A new name has become the latest, hottest accessory for celebrities, | 新名字其实是最火爆的名人的附属品 |
[1:05:23] | like a Birkin bag or a baby. | 就像柏金手包或者小孩一样 |
[1:05:25] | Back to you, Mike or Michael. | 回到麦克的直播间 |
[1:05:28] | Dissolve to Mike and ticker in. | 画面渐变到麦克那里 加入滚动新闻 |
[1:05:29] | How did she get here? | 她是怎么混进电视台的? |
[1:05:31] | – Don’t ask. – What? Is she sleeping with someone? | -别问了 -怎么? 难不成是某人小蜜? |
[1:05:37] | Pardon me? | 打扰一下 |
[1:05:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:51] | – Have you seen these? – Yes, but… | -你看过收视率了? -是啊 |
[1:05:54] | You want to make the ratings worse? That’s why you came here? | 原来你想降低收视率啊 来这里就这目的? |
[1:05:57] | Well, no. Mike is still getting up to speed. | 当然不是 麦克还需要热身一下 |
[1:06:02] | – I’m working on a couple elements. – Gettin’ Mike up to speed? | -还有两个问题要解决 -给麦克热身? |
[1:06:04] | – Yeah. – You’re circling the drain. | -是啊 -烂摊子出不了好节目 |
[1:06:06] | You rarely book anybody decent because of the ratings. | 收视率低成这样 你招不到好手 |
[1:06:09] | – You’re not gettin’ any big interviews. – We just need more time. | -什么重要的采访也没做成 -我们还需要时间 |
[1:06:12] | – Just a little… – God, you’re, you’re more naive | -就快了 -天哪 你比我想的… |
[1:06:15] | – than I thought, aren’t ya? – Excuse me? | -还天真 可不是嘛 -抱歉? |
[1:06:19] | The network wants to cancel the show. | 公司要砍掉节目组 |
[1:06:24] | They want to run game shows and syndicated talk instead. | 他们想要弄个竞猜或者访谈节目 |
[1:06:30] | For a second, I thought you might have a shot, | 刚开始你还给我点希望 |
[1:06:32] | especially when you got Pomeroy. But the joke’s on me, | 请到麦克算是惊喜了 |
[1:06:34] | ’cause it turns out you failed even more | 可连麦克都没能让节目火起来 |
[1:06:35] | completely than the network thought. | 是我替你背黑锅 |
[1:06:36] | In six weeks, they cancel the show. | 6周以后 节目组被砍 |
[1:06:39] | Not only will you have significantly weakened our news division, | 你会让我们这部门实力大大削弱 |
[1:06:41] | you will have presided over the demise of a show that’s been on the air | 还成为了47年老牌节目的收官编导啊 |
[1:06:43] | for 47 years! Nice work. | 干的不错 |
[1:06:45] | Why don’t you go over to PBS and see | 你怎么不去美国公共广播试试 |
[1:06:47] | if you can kill Sesame Street. | 把芝麻街这节目搞黄了算你本事 |
[1:06:53] | Go. You’ve wasted enough of my time. | 快走吧 你已经够让我心烦的了 |
[1:06:57] | We have six weeks. Can you just not tell anyone yet? | 还有6个星期 先别告诉节目组好吗 |
[1:07:00] | Because morale isn’t exactly at a peak. | 现在士气都不在状态 |
[1:07:02] | Fine. Tell ’em when you want to. It doesn’t really matter, does it? | 好啊 需要我说的时候告诉我 早死晚死有什么区别 |
[1:07:07] | Piper, get Phil Griffin on the phone. | 派普 打电话给菲尔·格里芬 |
[1:07:09] | Tell him if I don’t hear from him by 5:00, | 告诉他 如果5点还不回电话 |
[1:07:11] | those Super Bowl tickets go to Phyllis McGrady! | 球票就送给费列·麦格迪了 |
[1:07:15] | joins us now with details. Roger. | 罗杰 请继续介绍详细情况 |
[1:07:17] | It certainly is a happy day here on Lincoln Road | 林肯路 贝德福街 罗杰斯大街上 |
[1:07:20] | between Bedford Avenue and Rogers Avenue. | 今天大家都很开心 |
[1:07:22] | This is, yes, officials… | 这是 正式的… |
[1:07:32] | – We’re live at five, people. – OK. | -五号是直播画面 -好的 |
[1:07:33] | Feathery, fleecy, flocculent? | 羽毛的 羊毛的 绒毛的? |
[1:07:37] | – Oh, for Christ’s sake. – What? What’s going on now? | -他有完没完 -怎么? 出什么乱子了 |
[1:07:41] | Mike is offended by a word in the next story. | 麦克觉得一个词让他不爽 |
[1:07:44] | He’s offended. It’s about Easter chicks. | 他不爽 复活节小鸡也能惹着他? |
[1:07:47] | I’m not saying the word “fluffy.” | 我才不说”毛毛的”这词儿 |
[1:07:49] | It’s bad enough I have to do these ridiculous stories. | 无聊新闻已经让我受够了 |
[1:07:51] | You know what, buddy? Guess what? Last week, | 你还有脸抱怨? 上个星期 |
[1:07:53] | I had to use the words “rectal” and “moisture” in the same sentence. | 我要在一个句子里用”直肠”和”潮湿”两个词 |
[1:07:56] | – Well, first dates can be awkward. – Mike! | -是啊 第一次就口味不轻啊 -麦克! |
[1:08:00] | – Becky… – That’s it! | -贝琪… -我受够了 |
[1:08:01] | – Becky, Becky, what are you doin’? – I’ve had enough! | -贝琪 你要干嘛 -我受够了 |
[1:08:05] | Mike? I need to talk to you. | 麦克 我要和你聊聊 |
[1:08:07] | – Becky, we’re back in 60. – I’m sorry, | -贝琪 60秒后就直播了 -抱歉 |
[1:08:09] | this’ll just take a second. | 我就占用一会儿 |
[1:08:11] | I’ve looked up to you all my life. | 我这辈子一直很仰慕你 |
[1:08:14] | You know that? I actually idolized you. | 以前甚至把你当神一样看待 |
[1:08:16] | My dad and I used to watch you on TV. | 我和我爸追着看你的节目 |
[1:08:18] | So just, you know, imagine my surprise when it turns out… | 所以 你也能想象的到 |
[1:08:21] | that you’re actually the worst person in the entire world. | 看到你是世界上人品最烂的人有多失望 |
[1:08:25] | – Not the third worst! The worst! – What’s goin’ on? | -不是世界上第三烂的 是最烂的 -怎么回事? |
[1:08:29] | Pomeroy. He broke the latest Daybreak EP. | 麦克 把新总编导弄崩溃了 |
[1:08:32] | how lucky we all are to have these jobs, | 我们有这样的机会已经很知足了 |
[1:08:34] | – how quickly that can be taken away. – We’re back in… | -现在还要担心走人 -马上直播… |
[1:08:36] | And there’s this guy, this really kind of great, smokin’ guy | 我本来有个人品好的大帅哥陪着我 |
[1:08:39] | who can actually stand me long enough to have sex with me. | 上床之前还要忍受我工作的抱怨 |
[1:08:45] | And you know what? It’s all just a big mess. Because of you! | 这工作一团糟都是你搅的! |
[1:08:48] | You know, nobody can do their jobs well around here | 大伙的日子都不好过 |
[1:08:51] | because you can’t be bothered to do yours at all! | 就因为你不屑于做好你的工作! |
[1:08:54] | And we’re back. | 直播开始 |
[1:08:59] | Welcome back to Daybreak. And now, with a check of the weather, | 欢迎来到《早间新闻》 接下来是天气情况 |
[1:09:02] | – here’s Ernie. – Take Ernie on the plaza. | -厄尼请讲 -镜头切给广场上的厄尼 |
[1:09:04] | Thanks, Colleen. Surprisingly toasty day out here, isn’t it, folks? | 谢谢柯琳 今天还真是热得冒烟啊 |
[1:09:08] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[1:09:11] | Good day to break out the bikini. I know I’m wearing mine right now. | 是时候穿比基尼泳装了 我可是里面藏着呢 |
[1:09:16] | All right. Well, what do we have here? | 大伙这是说什么呢 |
[1:09:20] | Goodness, honey. I did not put her up to this. | 宝贝 这些人可不是我的托儿 |
[1:09:22] | – Coke? Diet Coke? – No, I don’t want a Diet Coke. | -可乐? -不 我不要可乐 |
[1:09:24] | Step aside! | 闪一边去 |
[1:09:28] | – Jerry, I would like to talk to you. – You’re gonna bust a cap in my ass? | -杰瑞 我要和你谈谈 -拍马屁可不管用 |
[1:09:33] | What if I get the ratings up? We’ve got six weeks. | 要是我能提高收视率呢? 还有六周的时间 |
[1:09:37] | What if I move that needle just enough? | 要是我能满足公司的要求呢 |
[1:09:39] | – You won’t. – We’II, you’re… you don’t know that. | -不可能 -没试你怎么知道 |
[1:09:41] | – Becky. – There’s got to be some number | -贝琪 -你给我定个标准 |
[1:09:42] | I can hit that will give us a shot, that would give us an extra six months, | 如果达到了 你就能给我们再争取6个月 |
[1:09:46] | – something. – Sure, if you got over one point five | -说个数 -当然可以 你能超过1.5%的收视率 |
[1:09:48] | – or something absurd like that… – Done! So I’ve got your word? | -或者更牛也行 -说定了 你别反悔 |
[1:09:51] | I get those ratings up more than three quarters of a point, | 要是收视率提高到1.75% |
[1:09:54] | – you give me more time? – It won’t happen. | -你能给我更多时间吗 -别做梦了 |
[1:09:56] | We’ll see about that. | 咱们走着瞧 |
[1:10:00] | And your girlfriend Lisa? | 还有你的女友丽萨 |
[1:10:02] | Can you get her a dictionary and stick her on somebody else’s show? | 能不能让她学好英语后塞给别的节目组? |
[1:10:04] | ‘Cause she’s killing me. | 她可要给我逼疯了 |
[1:10:10] | Wow, well, look who the wind blew in! What happened to you? | 好么 雷厉风行的编导啊 你这是怎么了 |
[1:10:14] | Well, we’re gonna change a few things. | 我们得脱胎换骨了 |
[1:10:17] | – OK. – Is Ernie in place? | -那好 -厄尼在外景吧? |
[1:10:19] | Yes, he is. He’ll be interviewing people as they come off the coaster. | 是的 他要采访坐过山车的人们 |
[1:10:22] | No, he won’t. Not anymore, he’s not. We’re gonna put him on that coaster. | 不行 他也要坐过山车 亲自坐 |
[1:10:26] | We’re gonna strap a handheld to the car in front of him and then go live. Boom. | 在他前面绑上手提摄相机 直播 就这么着! |
[1:10:30] | It’s called “picking up the game,” people. OK? So from now on, | 这部分就叫”未知冒险” 从今以后… |
[1:10:33] | every single story that we do, it’s gonna have to be sensational! | 所有的新闻必须能引起轰动! |
[1:10:37] | We’re gonna be more aggressive. We’re gonna work harder. | 要主动出击 全力工作 |
[1:10:39] | And we’re gonna do it right now. | 从现在开始 |
[1:10:42] | – Are, are you gonna? – I’m not gonna sing! | -你是不是要 -我才不会唱歌伴舞! |
[1:10:45] | Why do people ask me that? | 怎么老有人这么问 |
[1:10:47] | So the big question is, are we gonna be able to hear his mic? | 不过问题是 能采到他的声音吗 |
[1:10:50] | Yes, we will. If he has a heart attack, | 可以 要是他犯心脏病了 |
[1:10:53] | we’ll be able to capture every heartrending scream. | 还能录上他临终的嘶喊 |
[1:10:56] | – Really? Great. – Cue her. | -准备好了? -给她台词提示 |
[1:10:59] | Thrill-seekers have something to look forward to this summer | 冒险爱好者们今年夏天有福了 |
[1:11:01] | as Six Flags unveils a brand-new roller coaster. | 六旗冒险乐园揭幕了全新设计的过山车 |
[1:11:04] | The “Manhandler” is the fastest coaster in the U.S. | 它叫”暴力过山” 是全国最快的过山车 |
[1:11:08] | – With speeds up to 130 miles an hour… – Stand Ernie by. Here we go. | -最高速度可达每小时200公里 -厄尼准备好 开始了 |
[1:11:12] | ninety-five degrees. Our own Ernie Appleby is getting a sneak peek | 95度的斜角 记者厄尼 为您带来激情体验 |
[1:11:16] | at this amazing new ride, isn’t that right, Ernie? | 第一手的过山车感受 是吧? |
[1:11:18] | – Standing by. Open his mic. – Ernie, can you hear us? | -准备 接入他的声音 -厄尼 你能听到我们的话吗 |
[1:11:21] | Yes. Yes, I can. And so far, it’s a beautiful ride. | 能听到 看起来一路的景色会很不错 |
[1:11:25] | Quite an amazing view from up here. | 现在的风景赏心悦目呀 |
[1:11:29] | Mostly blue skies. Cumulus clouds on the horizon, | 天这么蓝 地平线上的积雨云 |
[1:11:32] | always a good sign this time of year. | 预示着今年有个好兆头 |
[1:11:34] | Might be heading into our first dip. | 要到第一个俯冲了 |
[1:11:37] | Oh, my. Oh, my. | 我的… 天 |
[1:11:41] | Oh, fu… | 我… 操… |
[1:11:53] | No! | 不要啊… |
[1:11:56] | Oh, yeah. No, this is a great idea. | 主意不错 观众们爽了 |
[1:12:07] | – Please, make it stop! – Take two. | -快停下! -切换2号画面 |
[1:12:12] | What are you gonna do to him next? Strap electrodes to his balls? | 以后还想怎么整他? 电击他的裤裆? |
[1:12:16] | I actually felt sorry for that animatronic puppet asshole. | 我都同情这混蛋小丑了 |
[1:12:20] | Hey, look, we got 80,000 hits on YouTube already. | 你瞧 我们在Youtube视频网上 获得了8万的点击量 |
[1:12:23] | And Ernie is absolutely thrilled. And by the way, | 厄尼自己也玩得很爽 而且… |
[1:12:26] | we had another bump in the minute-to-minutes. | 每分钟的收视率都在增加 |
[1:12:27] | – Becky, good stuff. – Thank you! Lighten up, Mike. | -贝琪 好创意 -谢谢!别抗拒了 麦克 |
[1:12:31] | You know what I’ve noticed? People only say, “Lighten up” | 一般说”别抗拒了”的场合 都是… |
[1:12:34] | when they’re gonna stick their fist up your ass. | 有人要虐待你到屁滚尿流的时候才说 |
[1:12:36] | Well, you know what? I hate to break it to you, | 我说的还不够明白吗 |
[1:12:38] | – but the fact is… – Oh, my God, amazing segment. | -实际上… -老天 好节目啊 |
[1:12:40] | Thank you. The world has been debating news versus entertainment for years | 谢谢 人们争论新闻的严肃性和娱乐性很久了 |
[1:12:45] | and guess what? Mike, your side lost. | 最后呢? 麦克 你这边输了 |
[1:12:47] | – You know what? – What? | -别自己为是 -是么 |
[1:12:51] | You’re wrong. People are smart. | 你错了 观众有脑子 |
[1:12:54] | They want information. Not junk, which is all you’re willing to give them. | 他们需要信息 不是垃圾 你就在给他们垃圾 |
[1:12:58] | – Junk. Sugar, sugar, sugar. – Excuse me. | -垃圾 糖份 糖分 -抱歉 |
[1:13:01] | – OK. – And more sugar. | -好吧 -更多糖份 |
[1:13:03] | Yeah, well, what would you have them do, Mike? | 那你给他们吃什么? |
[1:13:06] | Eat bran all day? Fiber, fiber, fiber? | 天天吃糠咽菜? 纤维 纤维? |
[1:13:12] | We have to get the ratings up, Mike, | 收视率提高了才是王道 |
[1:13:15] | or we can have a lot of high-minded ideas and not be on the air. | 播报严肃新闻就等着节目被砍吧 |
[1:13:20] | This show may go down, but it’s not because I’m not trying my hardest. | 前景不乐观 可我不想因为没尽全力而后悔 |
[1:13:23] | You hear me? I don’t care what you do, but I’m not giving up. | 听明白了? 我不管你怎样 我是决不放弃 |
[1:13:31] | I wanna talk to you. I wanna talk to you right now about Ernie. | 我要和你谈谈 有关厄尼的事儿 |
[1:13:34] | – Oh, my God, you, too? – Yes. | -啊? 你也来? -是啊 |
[1:13:36] | Why is everyone worried about Ernie? You know, he’s a grown man. | 怎么都这么担心他? 他可是成年人了 |
[1:13:38] | – Worried about Ernie? You kidding me? – He signed release forms. | -操心厄尼? 别开玩笑了 -他都签放弃索赔声明了 |
[1:13:40] | He’s a hack. Look, I see what you’re doing. | 他可是专业玩家 我很欣赏你的创意 |
[1:13:43] | I think it’s great. It’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for, | 我也觉得挺好玩的 一直期待有这种节目 |
[1:13:45] | so just, you know, sign me up, coach. Put me in. | 你这教练也拉我进来吧 |
[1:13:48] | – Whatever you want to call it. – Really? | -我随时听候调遣 -真的? |
[1:13:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:52] | Do you have any preexisting conditions? | 有没有什么身体疾病不方便啊? |
[1:13:54] | Are you kidding? Look at me. I’m a rock. | 别逗你姐了 看我多年轻 |
[1:14:07] | Would you like to hold him? | 想抱抱他么? |
[1:14:09] | I would love to hold it, dear little thing. | 想啊 这么可爱的小东西 |
[1:14:12] | Watch it. Careful he doesn’t go in there. | 小心点 千万别让他钻进去 |
[1:14:14] | Can you get it out though? | 快点帮帮我 |
[1:14:16] | Mike wanted to be here for this. Mike Pomeroy. | 其实麦克也想来的 |
[1:14:18] | You know how he is. He loves animals. | 他也很喜欢动物 |
[1:14:23] | Have you just… You… And then… | 你该不会… 然后… 臭鼬放屁了 |
[1:14:43] | Those are frog lips. Does a frog open its lips ever? | 青蛙有嘴唇啊 它会张嘴吗? |
[1:14:45] | Ready four, take four. Ready one. Take one. | 4号画面准备 切换 1号准备 切换 |
[1:14:48] | Ready one. Take it. | 1号准备 切换 |
[1:14:49] | – I would never do that. – Kiss it. | -我也就开个玩笑 -亲它 |
[1:14:51] | How about a big kiss, sucker? | 小呆瓜 给你个吻怎么样 |
[1:14:59] | That’s a little, that’s wrong. | 是不是有点… 太新潮了啊 |
[1:15:03] | That was so good. Do it again. | 太好玩了 再亲一下 |
[1:15:11] | Fitty, Fitty! Mr. Cent? Hi! Fan. | 您是50美分先生? 我是您的粉丝 |
[1:15:14] | Big fan! Take you to the candy shop | 狂热粉丝!”带你去糖果店… “ |
[1:15:17] | – Whoa, let you lick – I heard the song. | -“让你舔” -唱得不错 |
[1:15:19] | I’m a producer for Daybreak and we would so love to have you on our show. | 我是《早间新闻》的编导 很想邀请你参加节目 |
[1:15:22] | We’d give you twice as much time as the Today show. | 我们给你超过《今日》节目两倍的时间 |
[1:15:24] | And you could play four songs from your new record. Just think about it. | 还可以播出你最新的4首歌 请考虑一下 |
[1:15:29] | I’ll take you to the candy shop | 我带你去糖果店 |
[1:15:31] | I’ll let you lick the lollypop | 让你舔着棒棒糖 |
[1:15:33] | Go ‘head girl, Don’t you stop | 来吧 姑娘 别停下 |
[1:15:37] | Keep going ’til you hit the spot, whoa! | 让你爽到口水喷射的极点! |
[1:15:39] | I’ll take you to the candy shop | 我带你去糖果店 |
[1:15:41] | Boy one taste of what I got | 你也试试我这味吧 |
[1:15:43] | I’ll have you spending all you got… | 保证让你弹尽粮绝… |
[1:15:45] | Ready one, take one! Ready two! | 1号画面准备 切换 2号准备 |
[1:15:59] | Well! | 很好! |
[1:16:00] | On the rabbi story, do you want the transvestite prostitute | 那个犹太教的故事 你是想让变性人妓女… |
[1:16:03] | – to be dressed as a man or a woman? – A man. | -打扮成男的还是女的? -男的 |
[1:16:05] | – Man. – No, a woman. | -男的 -不 女的 |
[1:16:07] | No, have him/her start the segment as a woman and then, | 让他/她 开始穿成女的… |
[1:16:10] | boom, after the break he/she comes back as a man! | 然后中间返场之后穿成男的! |
[1:16:13] | – Yes. That’s it. – Yes. Yes. | -好主意 -是啊 |
[1:16:23] | Back to you, Colleen. | 请柯琳继续 |
[1:16:27] | – All right! They’ve cut! – Both. Emphatically. | -行了 画面都切走了 -两个 都很明显 |
[1:16:30] | Here are the ratings. | 收视率情况 |
[1:16:32] | I know, I know. | 了解 了解 |
[1:16:36] | Yes, yes. | 好啊 好啊 |
[1:16:38] | And when we come back, we’ll tell you about | 稍后回来 我们给您介绍… |
[1:16:40] | new ways to cope with menopause. | 平稳度过更年期的新招… |
[1:16:48] | New doorknobs. | 新门把手 |
[1:16:52] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:16:54] | – And am I doing it right? – Yes. | -我动作对吗? -是的 |
[1:16:56] | How do you know? You’re not looking. | 你们怎么知道? 也没看着我 |
[1:16:57] | Or we could do a whole series on senior weight loss. A five-parter. | 我们能做个中年人减肥的系列节目 一共五期 |
[1:17:03] | We could get that health expert, you know, the one with the… | 找个减肥专家… 就是… |
[1:17:10] | It’s good, it’s good, it’s good. I’ll do it. | 很好 很好 我就去做 |
[1:17:17] | Wait! Wait, look. | 慢点 你看看 |
[1:17:19] | The week-to-weeks are better and total viewers are up by five percent! | 每周收视率都在涨 核心观众增长了5% |
[1:17:22] | And those are not good enough! | 可还不够好 |
[1:17:25] | Turns out the burger patties were contaminated with E. Coli, | 结果查出肉饼中含有大肠杆菌 |
[1:17:28] | which can cause cramping and diarrhea. | 能够导致腹痛和腹泻 |
[1:17:30] | – Lose the ticker, music in… – We’ll be right back on Daybreak. | -去掉滚动新闻 加入音乐… -稍后回到《早间新闻》 |
[1:17:33] | Dissolve the logo. And mark. | 去掉字幕 和节目标识 |
[1:17:37] | And we’re out. | 直播完毕 |
[1:17:38] | Great, a story about uncontrollable shitting and look who gets it. | 唉 这种拉屎不把门的新闻没人愿意听 |
[1:17:42] | Well, it’s not my sort of thing. | 是啊 我才不播 |
[1:17:45] | Can I just say one thing? That’s our job. | 我能提醒你么? 咱扫厕所的就别嫌臭 |
[1:17:47] | I know you think you’re above it and, of course, you were above it | 你觉得自己高高在上 当然 是曾经高高在上 |
[1:17:51] | before you got fired. But now, guess what, you’re down in the muck | 被炒了之后不也沦落到这粪坑了吗 |
[1:17:54] | with the rest of us, Mike. | 大家一块臭 |
[1:17:56] | And yet I still have standards, unfortunately for you. | 牛粪堆上也有鲜花 我还有自己的底线 |
[1:17:59] | – Suppose I don’t have standards? – Sure, you do. | -我就没底线? -你当然有底线 |
[1:18:01] | When you got your Pap smear on air, you wore a silk robe. | 《子宫检查》的新闻播出时 你不是穿了丝绸睡衣吗 |
[1:18:05] | – OK! – Classy touch. | -我靠 -服装可真是神来之笔啊 |
[1:18:07] | – We’re back in five… – That is it! | -5秒之后直播 -到此为止 |
[1:18:09] | I’ve had it with you! I’ve had it! | 我受够了 我受够了! |
[1:18:11] | – Three… and two… – Go, two. | -3… 2… -2号画面准备 |
[1:18:13] | – one. – Dissolve and cue. | -1 -切换 台词提示 |
[1:18:15] | Tomorrow on the show, Colleen will make the British classic bangers | 明天的节目中 柯琳将亲自享用《地狱厨房》… |
[1:18:19] | and mash, with chef Gordon Ramsay. | 厨师戈登的硕大香肠 |
[1:18:21] | That’s right, I will, | 没错 我不得不做这节目 |
[1:18:23] | because you refuse to do it, Mike. Guess it’s beneath you. | 因为你把什么都推给我 超越你的底线了吧 |
[1:18:26] | Well, that and it’s tough to get between you and a sausage, so… | 你对香肠那么饥渴 我一个男人怎么会吃醋 |
[1:18:29] | Sausage, that’s a good one. | 香肠 说得好啊 |
[1:18:32] | Yes, and also you are a fatuous, pretentious idiot, | 你就是一个自命不凡的蠢蛋 |
[1:18:36] | – so there’s that. – A fatuous idiot who makes | -大伙不了解他吧 -我这个白痴开的工资… |
[1:18:39] | – three times what you make. – That’s our show for this morning. | -可是你的三倍 -今天的节目就到这里 |
[1:18:43] | See you tomorrow, folks. Goodbye. | 观众们明天见 |
[1:18:47] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:18:49] | – Goodbye. – And goodbye. | -再见 -… 再见 |
[1:18:50] | – Goodbye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:18:51] | – Yeah, no, no, no. – Bye. | -稍等 -再见 |
[1:18:53] | – Goodbye. – Goodbye. Bye. | -再见 -再见 再见了 |
[1:18:55] | This is yesterday, | 这是昨天的收视率 |
[1:18:57] | – after she insulted his tie. – Right. | -她讽刺了他的领带之后 -确实涨了 |
[1:18:59] | After he asked her if she cries ice cubes. Huge spike. | 这是他讽刺她哭起来干打雷不下雨 收视率也大涨 |
[1:19:04] | They love it! | 观众们喜欢! |
[1:19:05] | We’re so close. I mean, we need this. We’re, we’re, we’re almost there. | 很接近了 我是说 咱们需要这么干 就要成了 |
[1:19:10] | Coming up in our next hour, we’ll be talking to people who successfully | 下面一小时的节目里 我们谈谈成功的戒除计划 |
[1:19:13] | completed this innovative rehab program. | 这已经帮助了许多人 |
[1:19:16] | Might want to pick up a few tips there, Mike. | 你也该参加一下了 麦克 |
[1:19:18] | Do they have rehab programs for bitter beauty queens with self-esteem issues? | 有没有针对自卑的选美冠军 的治疗计划? |
[1:19:23] | I wonder about that sometimes. | 我有时候也想这个问题 |
[1:19:26] | Sometimes. Well, coming up next… | 一边想去吧 下面是… |
[1:19:28] | But they are way better. They’re way up from last year. | 可他们广受好评 比去年收视率高得多 |
[1:19:34] | I’m, I’m almost there. | 我就要达到目标了 |
[1:19:38] | So many people rely on this show. They believe in it. | 大伙齐心协力 确实对节目有信心 |
[1:19:40] | You have until Friday. That’s the deal we made. | 别忘了 周五就是截止日期 |
[1:19:42] | And those are still not good enough. | 距离我们的约定还差点 |
[1:19:50] | so no real flooding to speak of in the neighborhoods. But the concern is, | 虽然这儿没有爆发洪水 |
[1:19:54] | they are prepared… | 不过好处是 |
[1:19:56] | – to help folks if necessary, Kitty. – What? | -他们已经准备好互相帮助了 -怎么? |
[1:20:00] | Well, the center of lowa’s second biggest city, | 爱荷华州第二大城市 锡达拉皮兹 |
[1:20:02] | Cedar Rapids, is already underwater. | 市中心已经被淹没 |
[1:20:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:20:11] | I mean, our demos are getting better. | 我们的样本带子越来越好了 |
[1:20:13] | But our overall numbers, they’re just not where they should be. | 可我们的努力不应该只有这点收视率 |
[1:20:17] | We’re just missing… something. | 我肯定忽略了什么重要因素 |
[1:20:20] | Well, maybe it’s time for another eight-part series on the orgasm. | 那你继续做8期有关性高潮的节目吧 |
[1:20:25] | Do you think so? I mean, | 真的? 我是说… |
[1:20:27] | I don’t know what else we would possibly talk about. | 想不出什么好题材了 |
[1:20:31] | – You’re making fun of me. – No. | -你开我玩笑吧 -没有啊 |
[1:20:37] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:20:39] | Just… doesn’t matter. | 算了 |
[1:20:41] | I’ll just deal with it in the morning. | 我早上会想出来的 |
[1:20:46] | You look at me like there’s something wrong with me all the time. | 你老是一副盯着病号的表情 |
[1:20:51] | – And I can’t, I can’t do it. – What? | -我受不了了 -怎么了? |
[1:20:53] | That is the most ridiculous statement you have ever made. | 你这是下过的最愚蠢的判断 |
[1:20:55] | I can’t let my guard down for one second, you know. | 我现在一刻也不能放松 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t look at my BlackBerry and I miss getting the next big story. | 和你在一起不看手机 就可能错过新闻事件 |
[1:21:02] | And I’m tired of feeling guilty about my work. I can’t. | 我老是觉得还不够努力 和你在一起是种煎熬 |
[1:21:06] | Becky, wait a second. | 贝琪 你等等 |
[1:21:22] | Yeah. OK. Look, that information’s a matter of public record. | 你瞧 我有特权查看公共档案的 |
[1:21:26] | I have a right to see it. You know that. | 这你应该明白 |
[1:21:29] | You want me to come on down there and I’ll bring a crew? | 你要我到那里报道 带上节目组? |
[1:21:31] | Better yet, a subpoena. | 最好还配上法庭传票 |
[1:21:34] | OK, and I think we should end the segment | 我觉得为了庆祝波士顿茶叶党… |
[1:21:37] | with Ernie being tarred and feathered in honor of the anniversary | 厄尼要被涂上焦油插羽毛… |
[1:21:39] | of the Boston Tea Party. | 还是太过了 |
[1:21:41] | Or I could do my good story on weathervanes. | 我也可以做风向标的节目 |
[1:21:44] | No! | 不行! |
[1:21:46] | OK, so great job, everyone. | 大家干得很不错 |
[1:21:49] | Excuse me, excuse me. Just one, one moment, please. | 大伙稍等一下 占用一分钟 |
[1:21:58] | I have a story I’d like to do. | 我有个新闻线索可以做节目 |
[1:22:03] | Sauerkraut. | 德国泡菜 |
[1:22:07] | Sauerkraut? | 德国泡菜? |
[1:22:10] | Big annual Sauerkraut Festival upstate. | 每年北边都有泡菜节庆祝活动 |
[1:22:16] | They bowl with cabbage, | 拿卷心菜当保龄球 |
[1:22:20] | make a big sauerkraut cake. | 做个大的泡菜蛋糕什么的 |
[1:22:22] | They… have a competition for the best sauerkraut. | 还要选出最好的泡菜 |
[1:22:27] | You want to do that? | 你想做这节目吗? |
[1:22:30] | What? Do you have a problem with that? | 怎么? 你还嫌太高雅吗 |
[1:22:35] | No. | 没意见 |
[1:22:36] | It’s OK? I’m doing the kraut? Right? | 那就好 说定了? 泡菜? |
[1:22:40] | – If you, if you want to. – Good. Good. | -如果你愿意做的话 -很好 |
[1:22:50] | Hi! | 你好 |
[1:22:56] | – Hi! – Don’t really have to go, you know. | -你好 -其实你不用亲自去的 |
[1:22:58] | I want to. My goodness. I wouldn’t miss this for… | 我想要观摩一下啊… |
[1:23:00] | – Get in. – All right. | -上车 -好的 |
[1:23:04] | Say hello to Joe. | 这是乔 |
[1:23:06] | – Joe, Becky. Becky, Joe. Go. – Hi, Joe. | -乔 认识贝琪 贝琪这是乔 出发 -你好 |
[1:23:09] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. This isn’t the way. No, no. | 等等等等 路线怎么不对劲儿 不行 |
[1:23:13] | – Mike, where are we going? – To cover the news. | -麦克 咱们这是去哪儿 -去新闻发生地点 |
[1:23:17] | – What? – At 8am this morning, | -是吗 -今天早上8点钟 |
[1:23:19] | – I’m going to cover a story. – Mike. | -我要有独家新闻播出 -麦克 |
[1:23:21] | – A real story. – Are you kidding me? | -真正的新闻 -你开玩笑呢吧 |
[1:23:24] | – Where are you? – I don’t know. | -你现在在哪? -我也不知道 |
[1:23:26] | – What do you mean, you don’t know? – Well, he won’t tell me. | -怎么会不知道 -是他不告诉我 |
[1:23:29] | He’s kidnapped me. He’s gone around some kind of bend | 他把我绑架了 车也把我绕迷糊了 |
[1:23:32] | and I need you to get Colleen ready with a backup story, please! | 请你快让柯琳准备好备用节目 |
[1:23:35] | – What backup story? – Let Ernie do the weathervane thing. | -什么备用的? -让厄尼讲风向标吧 |
[1:23:38] | – No, no, no, no. Jesus. – I need something… | -那可不行 -我得求稳 |
[1:23:40] | when Mike’s story tanks. | 万一麦克这儿泡汤… |
[1:23:43] | You know, you’re a terrible person! | 你这人真是烂到心儿了 |
[1:23:45] | You baited me with sauerkraut. That’s so low. | 拿泡菜诱拐我 太损了 |
[1:23:49] | I mean, what the hell is this story, Mike?! | 到底是什么新闻啊?! |
[1:23:51] | – The governor. – What governor? | -州长 -什么州长 |
[1:23:54] | We’re not even anywhere near Albany. | 我们都不在州政府附近 |
[1:23:56] | No, we’re not. It’s up here a little further, Joe. | 是不在 往前面开一点 |
[1:24:00] | – A little further. – Oh, my God, | -再远点 -天哪 |
[1:24:02] | this is the governor’s country house. Are you out of your mind? | 这是州长的乡村别墅 你疯了吗 |
[1:24:04] | You’re experiencing a psychotic break. Are you insane? | 脑子哪根弦断了吗? 神经病了? |
[1:24:09] | Well, I won’t be dragged down with you. You’re gonna get us arrested and fired. | 我不能被你拉下水 你会害得大家全被抓 |
[1:24:13] | I get fired, I never work again, you lunatic. | 我被炒鱿鱼 谁都不会再要我 你这疯子 |
[1:24:16] | I’m not gonna run it, Mike. I won’t, you can’t make me. | 绝对不听你的 麦克 别逼我 |
[1:24:19] | I’ll run Colleen getting her bikini line waxed before I run it. Mike! | 替代节目是柯琳穿着比基尼全身打蜡 |
[1:24:22] | They’re gonna cancel the show! | 公司要砍掉节目组 |
[1:24:30] | If we don’t get our numbers up by the end of this week, we’re toast. | 如果我这周不能把收视率提高了 大家全被炒 |
[1:24:33] | We’re gonna be replaced by soap operas and… game shows. | 有肥皂剧和竞猜节目替换我们 |
[1:24:40] | Come on, Joe. | 乔 你来 |
[1:24:45] | – Lenny, are you ready? – Ready? | -列尼 你准备好了? -准备? |
[1:24:47] | – Ready? Ready for what? – Jesus. | -准备什么? -天哪 |
[1:24:53] | – Check, check. – Hey. | -喂 喂 -嘿 |
[1:24:55] | You’ll know when to go live. Get out of my shot. | 要直播了给你信号 别给镜头添乱 |
[1:24:57] | Go live with what? | 直播什么? |
[1:25:00] | Pomeroy! | 麦克! |
[1:25:02] | – Gary, how are ya? – What the hell are you doin’here? | -加里 你好啊 -你怎么跑这儿来了 |
[1:25:05] | I need the weathervanes, Lenny. | 我需要风向标 |
[1:25:06] | – I need ’em, need… – So we’re goin’ with weathervanes. | -快找来… -我们要做风向标节目了 |
[1:25:09] | – Yes. – Specifically, | -是的 – 话说回来… |
[1:25:10] | we’d like to know how you feel about the Attorney General’s filing | 我们想知道 首席检察长今早指控你… |
[1:25:13] | racketeering charges against you this morning. | 涉嫌敲诈 你有何感想 |
[1:25:16] | – Charges of corruption… – No, wait, wait. | -贪污腐败… -等等 |
[1:25:18] | and steering government contracts. – Wait, wait, wait. | -操纵政府承包项目 -等等 |
[1:25:21] | – We cannot wait! – Hold your horses. | -等不了了 -一定要稳住! |
[1:25:23] | And there’s a hooker or two… in there as well, isn’t there, sir? | 还说你和一两个妓女有染 这些都属实吗? |
[1:25:27] | – Oh, my God. – Becky! | -我的天 -贝琪! |
[1:25:29] | – What is going on here? – Comin’ through! | -怎么回事? -借过一下! |
[1:25:31] | Mike, I don’t know where you get your information. You know I like you. | 麦克 这些都是空穴来风 我很欣赏你 |
[1:25:33] | – Stand by to go live. – What? | -准备直播 -什么? |
[1:25:35] | but if you don’t leave, I’m gonna have to call the police. | 可你再不走的话 我就请警察来了 |
[1:25:39] | – Wait one second. – I don’t think that’s gonna | -稍等 -不用你亲自请了 |
[1:25:41] | be necessary, sir. | 他们来了 |
[1:25:43] | Becky! | 贝琪! |
[1:25:48] | Live! Live! | 直播! 直播! |
[1:25:49] | Live to Becky, now! | 马上给贝琪直播! |
[1:25:54] | – Up on rem two! – Now taking you live | -切换到外景2号画面 -现在为您直播… |
[1:25:55] | to Mike Pomeroy for a special report. | 麦克带来的独家报道 |
[1:25:57] | Federal authorities have been planning this raid for weeks. | 警方已经用几周时间组织抓捕计划 |
[1:26:01] | This reporter has learned that the indictment contains 15 counts | 我们获知 州长将面临15项指控 |
[1:26:05] | of racketeering and using undue influence. | 包括敲诈 不正当施压 |
[1:26:09] | My sources tell me authorities have tapped phone calls, | 我的线人说 监听的电话 |
[1:26:13] | and incriminating e-mails. | 和电子邮件都会作为罪证 |
[1:26:18] | Mike Pomeroy, Daybreak. | 《早间新闻》 麦克播报 |
[1:26:22] | Back to you in the studio. | 请继续关注演播室的情况 |
[1:26:25] | – Take two. – Thanks, Mike. | -切换2号画面 -谢谢麦克的报道 |
[1:26:27] | Partly cloudy skies this afternoon with slight chance… | 下午多云 恶劣天气的可能性不大 |
[1:26:30] | You know, you could have told me. I might have covered it anyway. | 你要是告诉我实情 我肯定给你播 |
[1:26:33] | Liar. | 我可不信 |
[1:26:38] | Look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[1:26:41] | Nobody really cares that I can do this job, but… | 没人觉得我会好好做这工作 |
[1:26:48] | But I can. | 可我能行 |
[1:26:52] | I wanted you to see that. | 我也希望你明白 |
[1:26:55] | That was a great story, Mike. | 麦克 这真是好新闻 |
[1:26:57] | That was… that was better than a great story, | 是 真正的新闻 |
[1:26:59] | that was great television. I mean, that was bran with a doughnut. | 这才是雅俗共赏 纤维加糖 |
[1:27:05] | A bran doughnut. | 粗粮做的甜甜圈 |
[1:27:10] | I’ve got a grandkid. | 我有个孙子 |
[1:27:13] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗? |
[1:27:16] | Alexander. | 叫亚历山大 |
[1:27:19] | I haven’t seen him since I got fired. | 我被炒后就没见过他 |
[1:27:22] | I was embarrassed… after all I’d accomplished. | 我觉得我脸上挂不住 |
[1:27:26] | And then to… | 尤其是… |
[1:27:30] | come back to the news… this way. | 这么回归主播职业… |
[1:27:38] | The truth is, I’d… | 真实情况是… |
[1:27:41] | I’d screwed up with my kids… | 很早以前我和他们… |
[1:27:44] | way before I got canned. | 就闹矛盾了 |
[1:27:47] | Anyway, I was never at home and… | 我老是不在家 |
[1:27:52] | when I was, I took every phone call, | 就算在家里 也要接所有的电话 |
[1:27:55] | watching TV out of the corner of my eye. | 余光总是盯着电视机 |
[1:28:00] | Why am I telling you this? You’re worse than I am. | 为什么和你说这些呢? 因为你比我更是个工作狂 |
[1:28:05] | You’d sleep at the office if you could. | 你把办公室当家了 |
[1:28:13] | Let me tell you how it turns out. | 让我告诉你 最后会是什么下场 |
[1:28:17] | You end up with… with nothing. | 两手空空 |
[1:28:21] | Nothing. | 只剩虚名 |
[1:28:26] | Which is… which is what I had… | 我就是一直… 很空虚… |
[1:28:30] | till you came along. | 直到你再给了我机会 |
[1:28:40] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[1:28:42] | Did you just say something nice to me? | 你刚才是夸我呢? |
[1:28:47] | I told you I could banter. | 都说过我也会打趣了 |
[1:28:52] | Felt like getting a jump on it. | 收视率大涨 |
[1:29:22] | They’re not… awful. | 收视率还… 不赖 |
[1:29:28] | How much longer can we get? | 我们还能继续多久? |
[1:29:30] | Well, I have to check with upstairs, but… | 我得问问领导… |
[1:29:33] | with these I can get you a year, a comfortable year. | 不过至少一年没问题 可以放手干 |
[1:29:38] | I underestimated you, Becky. | 我确实小看你了 贝琪 |
[1:29:41] | That’s… that’s very, very true. | 您… 确实小看了 |
[1:29:45] | NBC called. | 美国广播公司打来电话 |
[1:29:48] | NBC? | 真的? |
[1:29:50] | Wanted to know how much time you have on your contract. | 想要知道你的合同什么时候到期 |
[1:29:57] | The Today show wants you. | 《今日》节目要聘请你 |
[1:30:05] | Well, that’s very flattering. I… | 这… 真是受宠若惊 |
[1:30:12] | Is that what you want? | 这不是你的心愿吗 |
[1:30:45] | They were gonna cancel the show. | 他们本来要砍掉节目组的 |
[1:30:48] | – OK. – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[1:30:50] | And somehow, we saved it. | 我们努力挺下来了 |
[1:30:53] | And, you know, the thing is… is that the second I knew | 而且 当我知道真正没事的时候 |
[1:30:57] | that everything was gonna be OK, the person that I wanted to tell was you. | 第一个想要告诉的人就是你 |
[1:31:04] | The Today show? That’s huge. | 《今日》也要你? 难得的机会 |
[1:31:07] | Yeah, yeah, it’s, it’s, it’s incredible. | 是千载难逢 |
[1:31:12] | But I, I have to think about it. I… | 不过我得考虑考虑 |
[1:31:14] | – What? – Well, yeah, I mean, I… | -考虑什么 -想想… |
[1:31:17] | Well, the thing is, is that at Daybreak, everyone’s really starting to click. | 主要是《早间新闻》节目组… 现在刚刚开始默契配合 |
[1:31:21] | Everybody’s pitching in and doing what they’re best at. | 每个人都充分发挥自己的特长 |
[1:31:24] | – No story too high or low. – No, hold on, | -新闻真正的雅俗共赏 -你等等 |
[1:31:26] | you can’t say no to this. | 这机会不可多得 |
[1:31:27] | When you get an opportunity like this, | 错过了这辈子不会有第二次 |
[1:31:29] | – you have to grab it. – Even Mike is almost happy. | -必须抓住啊 -现在连麦克也脾气好了 |
[1:31:32] | And that’s a good enough reason to give up the best job in broadcasting? | 就为了这个放弃新闻行业里最牛的职位吗? |
[1:31:35] | We’re… | 我们… |
[1:31:38] | Daybreak is a family now. | 节目组已经成为一家人了 |
[1:31:43] | Becky, I’ve known Mike a long time. | 贝琪 我和麦克共事很久了 |
[1:31:46] | I… It doesn’t matter how happy he is. | 他心情好不好不管用 |
[1:31:48] | He’s not just gonna suddenly change into a different person. | 他不会改掉老脾气的 |
[1:31:52] | Well, I think you’re wrong. | 我觉得你错了 |
[1:31:54] | I know what I’m doing with him now. | 和他共事我有体会 |
[1:31:57] | I do. I do. | 他变了 真的 |
[1:32:01] | It’s gonna be great. | 合作会很愉快 |
[1:32:05] | So we’ve got the Supreme Court Justice hearings at the top of the hour | 整点要直播最高法院法官的听证会 |
[1:32:08] | and then… I forgot to tell you, Anthony Bourdain | 然后… 忘了说了 厨师安东尼·博丹… |
[1:32:11] | – wants to do a segment with you! – Bourdain? Love him. Not doin’ that. | -要和你合作! -我喜欢他 可合作没戏 |
[1:32:16] | But say hi to Tony. I owe him a bottle of Patron. | 替我给托尼打招呼 我还欠他酒债 |
[1:32:20] | – What? – What? We do one good story together | -什么? -惊讶什么 成功合作过一回 |
[1:32:23] | and suddenly I’m your bitch? Don’t think so. Sorry. | 我就死心塌地追随你了? 做梦去吧 |
[1:32:28] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You can’t do one story for me? | 等等 连我一次采访要求都不能满足? |
[1:32:32] | Oh, my God, what is wrong with me? | 天哪 我昨天还自作多情 |
[1:32:34] | What am I doing here, beating my head against this wall? | 今天上这儿来找罪受 |
[1:32:37] | I might as well go to the Today show where you don’t have to poke | 早应该选《今日》节目的 主播马特至少不会让我… |
[1:32:39] | – Matt Lauer with a stick… – The Today show? | -碰一鼻子灰 -《今日》要你? |
[1:32:42] | – Yes, they offered me a job. – Of course. | -是啊 他们让我过去 -正好 |
[1:32:44] | – But you know what? I said… – Time to move on. | -可我刚才… -是该继续提升了 |
[1:32:46] | You’ll love the Today show. | 你会喜欢他们节目组的 |
[1:32:48] | You and Vieira can do menopause stories every week! | 你和女主播每周都讲更年期去吧! |
[1:32:51] | You know what’s really ridiculous? Is that until about ten seconds ago, | 这不搞笑 搞笑的是我10秒之前… |
[1:32:55] | I’d actually considered turning my back on the best job I’ve ever been offered. | 还想着拒掉这最好的职位邀请 |
[1:32:59] | Isn’t that totally absurd? | 不奇怪吗? |
[1:33:02] | What’s keeping you? | 那你还黏在这里干什么? |
[1:33:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[1:33:07] | You know, if you’d ever treated me with some kind of friendship or loyalty, | 要是你能稍微表现得把我当朋友… 或者配合我一次 |
[1:33:12] | or trust, these things that you seem incapable of… | 信任我的话 我都会留下来 |
[1:33:15] | You miserable, Ionely, egotistical, selfish asshole! | 你这自私的怪老头 就是个混蛋! |
[1:33:43] | – Hey, Becky. – Hi. | -嘿 贝琪 -你好 |
[1:33:45] | They called again. Today show. | 《今天》节目又打电话找你 |
[1:33:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:34:52] | Becky Fuller. | 贝琪·福勒 |
[1:34:54] | Obviously, we have a long track record of success here | 《今日》节目确实领先同行 |
[1:34:57] | at the Today show, but we’re always looking to stay current, | 不过我们一直愿意紧跟潮流 |
[1:35:02] | to get out of our comfort zone, and we want the show | 希望超越自己 有所创新 |
[1:35:06] | to have that youthful energy. And we are so impressed | 你能给我们带来年轻的活力 |
[1:35:10] | with what you have done with Daybreak. | 《早间新闻》节目真是十分精彩 |
[1:35:13] | Well, thank you very much. I appreciate it. | 谢谢您的夸奖 我很感激 |
[1:35:17] | Everyone is talking about it. You must know that. | 要知道 大伙都在谈论这节目 |
[1:35:19] | I mean, you have done an amazing job of revitalizing a show | 你可是把一个报废的节目… |
[1:35:23] | that many people had just completely written off. | 起死回生了 |
[1:35:26] | Well, thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:35:28] | And we’re out! | 直播结束! |
[1:35:31] | You did this. | 是你把她气跑了 |
[1:35:34] | They’re gonna hire her. | 他们肯定要雇佣她了 |
[1:35:35] | Yeah. She’s at the Today show right now, ding dong. | 她现在正面试呢 |
[1:35:39] | Do you have any idea, you know, what you’ve done here? | 你非得这么做吗? |
[1:35:43] | Because we had a decent producer, a decent show and, | 编导这么好 节目也精彩 |
[1:35:47] | God forbid, anyone around here should be happy, | 大伙都工作得开心 |
[1:35:49] | but you had to have this happen, didn’t you? | 你非得拆台? |
[1:35:53] | All right, stand by, folks. Here we go. | 大伙准备 开始 |
[1:35:54] | 3 2 1 Three, two, one. | |
[1:35:56] | And dissolve two. And cue ’em! Cue ’em! | 切2号画面 提示信息 |
[1:36:00] | – Welcome back to Daybreak. – What is wrong? | -欢迎回到《早间新闻》 -怎么了? |
[1:36:04] | at the nation’s crumbling infrastructure. | 全国的基础设施已经年久失修 |
[1:36:05] | Go to Colleen. Jesus, jump off Mike. | 给柯琳特写 别拍麦克 |
[1:36:07] | – Where the hell is he going? – Take three, three. | -他怎么了? -切3号画面 |
[1:36:09] | Cue over to three. Swing her to three, please. Come on, Jane, over to three. | 切到3号 提示她看3号摄影机 珍妮 切到3号 |
[1:36:13] | Sorry, the… this segment’s usually a two shot | 抱歉 我们的节目通常是两人主持 |
[1:36:16] | of Mike and Colleen and Mike’s not there. | 不过今天麦克不见了 |
[1:36:20] | They’ve probably just changed something. Sorry. | 可能节目有变化吧 抱歉了 |
[1:36:24] | I don’t know. Where is Mike? | 麦克人呢? |
[1:36:28] | – I need eggs. – You need what? | -给我鸡蛋 -什么? |
[1:36:30] | You know, from chickens. Eggs! | 母鸡生的蛋! |
[1:36:35] | Really don’t enjoy this job. | 干这活真是天天见鬼 |
[1:36:37] | Chinese people, move, move, move! | 中国演员 借过一下! |
[1:36:41] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[1:36:43] | Celery. Peppers. Cheese. Cheese. | 芹菜 胡椒 奶酪 奶酪 |
[1:36:51] | Yeah, thank you very much. | 多谢了 |
[1:36:54] | We wanted to know what your plans are for sports coverage. | 我们想听听你对体育新闻的打算 |
[1:36:57] | Sports. Great, OK. Great. | 体育节目很好啊 |
[1:37:00] | I love sports. | 我喜欢运动 |
[1:37:03] | Come on, move, move! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快点给我让开 |
[1:37:06] | – Get it in there, slide it in! – Mike, tell us what you need. | -把它推过去 -麦克 你还需要什么 |
[1:37:08] | I need a cutting board, good knife, nice plate, bowl, whisk. | 菜板 菜刀 盘和盆子 搅拌器 |
[1:37:14] | What is this, rubber? Get me a real bowl. | 这是什么 橡胶道具? 拿个好点的 |
[1:37:16] | – Where are my eggs?! – Cue over to three. | -我的鸡蛋在哪? -切到3号画面 |
[1:37:18] | – Where are my goddamn eggs?! – Eggs for Mike, please! | -我要的鸡蛋死哪去了? -快给麦克鸡蛋 |
[1:37:21] | In respect to sports, I think that it’s really important to reach out | 我对体育的看法是 一定要通过孩子们… |
[1:37:24] | to women through their kids because it’s not that big of a step | 把女性观众也拉进来 |
[1:37:27] | to go from being a soccer mom to, you know, a… | 虽然不可能一下子成为球迷 不过… |
[1:37:32] | Oh, my God. What is he doing? | 我的天 他要干啥? |
[1:37:38] | Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 不过… |
[1:37:39] | This is… Mike Pomeroy is having a nervous breakdown on air. | 麦克在节目中搞怪… |
[1:37:43] | That’s kind of big news. | 可是千年等一回 |
[1:37:45] | a meal for their afternoon repast, | 用来下午加餐吃的 |
[1:37:47] | something they could make using whatever ingredients | 能用各种杂原料做成美味 |
[1:37:51] | – they had available. – Holy shit. | -用什么原料都行 -真见鬼了 |
[1:37:54] | I’ve been making frittata for about 20 years now, | 我从学会做肉馅蛋饼以后 |
[1:37:59] | ever since I was taught how to, | 已经做了20年了 |
[1:38:02] | on a naked weekend with a beautiful Italian movie star, | 当初还是一个意大利影星 陪我过的裸体周末 |
[1:38:05] | who shall, of course, remain nameless. | 当然 名字不能提 |
[1:38:09] | Occasionally, I make them at home. | 后来 我也在家里做蛋饼 |
[1:38:13] | But only for people that I… | 不过 只给我最关心的人… |
[1:38:16] | People I really care about. | 才亲自下厨 |
[1:38:20] | Now the key to a great frittata | 肉馅蛋饼的秘诀在于 |
[1:38:23] | is a very hot pan, | 高温平底锅 |
[1:38:26] | because that, my friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[1:38:29] | is what makes it… fluffy. | 这可以让鸡蛋… “毛毛的” |
[1:38:36] | We’ll let this firm up a little bit. | 等火再稳一点 |
[1:38:42] | – Dash of pepper. – I’m sorry. I… | -撒点胡椒粉 -抱歉… 我 |
[1:38:47] | You watchin’ this? | 你正看节目吗? |
[1:38:51] | – Becky? – Yes, I… yeah. | -贝琪? -是啊 正看着 |
[1:38:55] | He is not gonna ask you twice. | 他绝不会再求你第二次了 |
[1:38:57] | We’ll give it a few seconds, then we’ll pop it in the hot oven. | 等几秒钟 然后把鸡蛋打到锅里 |
[1:39:02] | Bye! Thanks! | 再见 麻烦你了 |
[1:39:12] | A little pepper. | 加少许胡椒粉 |
[1:39:24] | Stand by. He’s goin’ back to the oven. Ready three. | 准备 他要回到烤箱那儿了 3号画面准备 |
[1:39:35] | A lot of people like a glass of di Gavi. | 很多人喜欢意大利葡萄酒 |
[1:39:39] | Gavi di Gavi, perhaps. | 加点酒调味也行 |
[1:39:41] | I, myself, like a… Barolo. | 我个人最爱 是巴罗洛葡萄酒 |
[1:39:53] | I’ll just free up the edges. | 清理边缘部分 |
[1:40:20] | Next week on the show, I’ll show you how to make | 下周节目 我教你们做… |
[1:40:23] | a fantastic beignet, | 真正的法式馅饼 |
[1:40:25] | which the rabble like to call… | 老百姓们俗称… |
[1:40:30] | doughnuts. | 甜甜圈 |
[1:40:36] | The old bastard. | 这老混蛋 |
[1:40:40] | You know, he’s still the third worst person in the world. | 其实他还是世界上人品倒数第三的人 |
[1:40:47] | Yeah, I know. | 我明白 |
[1:40:52] | That’s good. | 味道不错 |
[1:40:57] | That’s really good. | 味道很不错 |
[1:40:59] | I want a tropical fruit plate. | 我也要热带水果盘 |
[1:41:10] | Welcome to Daybreak | 衬衫:欢迎来到《早间新闻》 |
[1:41:19] | Daybreak Revitalized | 报纸:《早间新闻》重获新生 |
[1:41:21] | Becky’s mother | 贝琪妈妈 |
[1:41:27] | dictionary | 英语词典 |
[1:42:03] | “His gravity leavens the silliness of morning TV, | “他影响了早间电视新闻的整个风格 |
[1:42:07] | making for an incongruous but somehow perfect match. | 看似不合理的职业选择 却是他最佳的用武之地 |
[1:42:12] | Turns out that after 40 years in the business, | 40年后 麦克的职业生涯 |
[1:42:14] | the real Mike Pomeroy has finally arrived.” | 才迎来真正的春天” |
[1:42:18] | Not bad. | 评价不错 |
[1:42:19] | By the way, I’m getting my prostate checked next week. | 下星期我要做前列腺检查 |
[1:42:22] | I thought I’d take a crew with me. | 我觉得你可以带摄像师过去 |
[1:42:24] | – That’s a great idea. We… – Jesus, I’m kidding. | -好主意啊… -我这是开玩笑呢 |
[1:42:27] | No, seriously, they have these little teeny, tiny cameras | 不 真的 他们有那种针孔摄像机 |
[1:42:30] | – that go right up your… – No, no, no. | -直接就能放进你的… -绝对不行 |
[1:42:32] | What if we got you a body double? | 要不给你找个替身? |
[1:42:36] | – No! – No? | -不行 -不行? |
[1:42:38] | Not in a thousand years. | 你就千年等一回吧 |