英文名称:Color Out of Space
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | West of Arkham… | 阿卡姆的西边 |
[01:14] | …the hills rise wild… | 群山耸立 |
[01:19] | …and there are valleys with deep woods | 山谷幽深 树林茂密 |
[01:21] | that no ax has ever cut. | 未有人迹 |
[01:26] | There are dark, narrow glens | 那里有幽深 狭窄的峡谷 |
[01:29] | where the trees slope fantastically… | 树木以奇异的角度生长着 |
[01:34] | …where thin brooklets trickle | 细流涓涓 |
[01:38] | without ever having caught the glimpse of sunlight. | 不见天日 |
[01:55] | When I went into the hills and vales | 当我进入群山深谷 |
[01:57] | to survey for the new reservoir, | 去勘测新水库时 |
[02:00] | they told me the place was evil. | 他们告诉我此地是邪恶的 |
[02:07] | They told me this in Arkham, | 他们是在阿卡姆告诉我的 |
[02:10] | and because that is a very old town, | 因为那是一座古老的小镇 |
[02:14] | full of witch legends, | 充满了女巫的传说 |
[02:16] | I thought the evil must be something | 我以为这些邪恶故事 是数百年来 |
[02:19] | which grandams had whispered to children through centuries. | 祖母们讲给孩子听的故事 |
[02:34] | Then I saw the dark westward tangle of glens | 然后我亲眼看到了西边幽暗的峡谷 |
[02:37] | and slopes for myself… | 和山坡 |
[02:43] | …and ceased to wonder at anything | 除了它自身古老的神秘之外 |
[02:48] | besides its own elder mystery. | 我不再对任何事感到惊讶了 |
[03:29] | Before me, Raphael. | 于我身前 拉斐尔 |
[03:33] | Behind me, Gabriel. | 于我身后 加百利 |
[03:40] | To my left… | 于我左侧 |
[03:43] | …Uriel. | 乌列尔 |
[03:47] | And to my right, Michael. | 于我右侧 米迦勒 |
[03:51] | I call upon the principalities of earth, | 吾召唤 所有元素 |
[03:55] | air, fire, water, and ether. | 土 气 火 水 以太 |
[03:59] | Be present with me now. | 请与我同在 |
[04:02] | Spirit of fire, | 火之魂 |
[04:05] | continue to burn out | 继续燃烧 |
[04:09] | any trace of cancer | 癌症在我母亲 |
[04:13] | from the body of Theresa Gardner, my mother. | 特里萨·加德纳体内的任何踪迹 |
[04:20] | Grant me your protection. | 赐予来自你的庇护 |
[04:29] | Grant me my freedom. | 赐予属于我的自由 |
[04:33] | And last, not least, | 最后 很重要的一点 |
[04:38] | get me out of here. | 让我离开这里 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry to intrude. | 抱歉 抱歉打扰到你了 |
[04:44] | – I didn’t see you. – This is private property. | -我刚才没看到你 -这是私人领地 |
[04:46] | Oh, I was told this is county land. | 我听说这是县里的公共土地 |
[04:47] | County land ends at the river. You’re trespassing. | 县里的土地止于那条河 你这是非法侵入 |
[04:50] | Ah. They said the mayor notified all the property owners. | 他们说市长通知了所有土地拥有者 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1087个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:166个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:124个,考研词汇:173个,专四词汇:134个,专八词汇:29个, 所有生词标注共:329个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:53] | – Uh, I apologize. – First I’ve heard of it. | -我向你道歉 -我还是第一次听说 |
[04:57] | What now? | 你现在要干嘛 |
[04:58] | Sorry. I’m, uh… I’m Ward Phillips. | 对不起 我叫沃德·菲利普斯 |
[05:01] | I’m doing a survey of the valley for Hydrolit. | 我在为水力电做关于这个山谷的调查 |
[05:06] | The hydroelectric company. | 这是一家水力发电公司 |
[05:11] | Cool story. | 故事不错 |
[05:12] | Well, thanks for ruining my ritual, Ward. | 感谢你破坏了我的仪式 沃德 |
[05:18] | – Ritual? – Yes, ritual. | -仪式 -对 仪式 |
[05:19] | You know, will, intent, blessed be? | 你知道 意念 意愿 愿神保佑 |
[05:22] | Is it Wiccan or Alexandrian? | 是威卡教还是亚历山大教 |
[05:22] | 威卡教是一种以巫术和凯尔特信仰为基础的宗教 亚历山大教是其中一个流派 | |
[05:27] | Which do you think? | 你觉得是什么 |
[05:29] | Definitely Alexandrian. | 绝对是亚历山大教 |
[05:34] | That’s your second mistake today. | 这是你今天犯的第二个错误 |
[05:38] | Stick to the east bank and you’ll find your way back. | 往东岸走 你就能找到回去的路 |
[05:40] | Yeah, I will. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:44] | Hey, uh, I didn’t get your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[05:47] | Lavinia Gardner. | 拉维尼娅·加德纳 |
[05:49] | I live out here. Unfortunately. | 我住在附近 很可惜 |
[06:05] | – Let’s go. – Nice knowing you. | -上路 -很高兴认识你 |
[06:07] | Come on, Comet. | 快 科梅 |
[06:57] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 |
[06:58] | Are you trying to give your mother a heart attack? | 你想把你妈气出心脏病吗 |
[07:00] | I just thought I’d take Comet around the trail before dinner. | 我只想在晚餐前带着科梅转一圈 |
[07:02] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[07:04] | And I thought I told you not to go without your helmet. | 我以为我告诉过你 出去要戴头盔 |
[07:06] | And where are your boots? What happened to your boots? | 你的靴子去哪儿了 你的靴子呢 |
[07:07] | Dad, Jesus, relax. It’s not like I’m trick riding. | 老爸 天哪 冷静 我又不是在玩马术 |
[07:10] | Accidents happen, Lavinny. Someday… | 天有不测风云 拉维尼 有一天 |
[07:12] | I’ll have kids of my own, and I’ll understand. | 我会有自己的孩子 那时我就明白了 |
[07:15] | Exactly right. See? Communication. | 完全正确 看到了吗 这就是沟通的用处 |
[07:16] | Me and you, babe. | 我和你 宝贝 |
[07:17] | Now get Comet back into the barn before your mother finds out. | 趁你母亲还没发现 把科梅牵回马厩 |
[07:20] | Lavinia. | 拉维尼娅 |
[07:23] | Have you seen your brother? He’s been gone all afternoon. | 你见过你哥哥吗 他整个下午都不在 |
[07:26] | He’s supposed to be studying, as are you. | 他原本应该在学习 你也是 |
[07:28] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[07:29] | He’s probably listening to NASA recordings with Ezra. | 他大概在和以斯拉一起听NASA的录音 |
[07:34] | Do you mean to tell me that your brother is smoking dope | 你是说你哥哥在和那个破烂嬉皮士 |
[07:37] | with that hippie reprobate, and you didn’t do anything? | 一起吸大麻 你却视而不见吗 |
[07:40] | Lavinia? You didn’t do anything? | 拉维尼娅 你居然视而不见 |
[07:42] | – Let it go, sweetie. – No. | -别管了 亲爱的 -不行 |
[07:43] | It’s fine. She’s fine. Everything is fine. | 没事的 她没事 一切都很好 |
[08:06] | Benny, I can smell your stoned ass from here. | 本尼 我在这都能闻到你的臭屁味 |
[08:12] | – Busted. – You’re so obvious. | -被抓到了 -太明显了 |
[08:14] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[08:16] | Benny’s little partner in crime. | 本尼的小帮凶 |
[08:18] | Hey, I found some more of Grandpa’s old stuff. | 我又找到了些祖父以前的东西 |
[08:19] | – Oh, no way! – Check this out. | -不是吧 -看看这个 |
[08:21] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[08:22] | Ooh! Heh. Dibs. | 归我了 |
[08:24] | – No fair! – You already got his compass. | -不公平 -你已经有了他的指南针了 |
[08:26] | I need that compass. | 我需要那个指南针 |
[08:27] | Oh. Did you manage to curse us all? | 你成功诅咒了我们所有人吗 |
[08:33] | I don’t do curses. | 我不诅咒人 |
[08:35] | They come back on you times three. | 诅咒会成倍报复回来 |
[08:36] | Now go put Comet’s tack away | 你现在把科梅的马具卸下来 |
[08:37] | so we’re on time for dinner, | 我们才赶得上吃饭 |
[08:38] | and Mom doesn’t bust any more blood vessels. | 妈妈才不会再爆几根血管 |
[08:41] | – I’m not your barn bitch. – Actually, you are. | -我不是你的马房小弟 -事实上 你就是 |
[08:44] | Witch. Sorceress. Soul-sucking succubus. | 巫婆 女巫 吸魂女妖 |
[08:47] | Hey, I met some weird guy down by the river. | 我在河边遇到了一个怪人 |
[08:51] | Said he was doing a survey. | 说他在做一项调查 |
[08:52] | A survey of what? | 什么调查 |
[08:54] | The water table or something. | 地下水位之类的东西 |
[08:56] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[08:59] | He’s kind of cute, though. | 但他挺可爱的 |
[09:13] | What are you looking at, Jack-Jack? | 你在看什么 小杰克 |
[09:16] | Dad said if you look long enough, | 爸爸说如果你看得够久 |
[09:18] | you can see stars down there. | 你就能在下面看见星星 |
[09:21] | Hmm! I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 我可不信 |
[09:23] | Dad took too much acid back in the hippie days. | 爸爸在嬉皮时代吃了太多迷幻药 |
[09:25] | But I do see stars! | 但我真的看见了星星 |
[09:28] | Your eyes are playing tricks. | 是你眼花了 |
[09:31] | W-What are you doing out here, anyway? | 你到底在这里干什么 |
[09:33] | Dad sent me for water, but I can’t untie the rope. | 爸爸让我打水 但我解不开绳子 |
[09:36] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[09:37] | Why can’t they just buy bottled water like everyone else? | 为什么他们就不能像其他人一样买瓶装水 |
[09:45] | Thanks for cooking again, Dad. | 谢谢你又下厨了 爸爸 |
[09:47] | Aw, you know I love cooking for you guys. | 你知道我喜欢给你们做饭 |
[09:49] | Oh, by the smell I can tell it’s really coming a long way. | 闻得出来 你费了很多功夫 |
[09:55] | – I miss Mom’s pancakes. – Okay. | -我想念妈妈的煎饼 -好了 |
[09:58] | So, uh, what is for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[10:02] | Cassoulet. | 豆焖肉 |
[10:02] | Oh, no. Gross. | 不要啊 恶心 |
[10:05] | It’s a traditional French dish. | 这是一道传统的法国菜 |
[10:07] | In other words, peasant food. | 换句话说 农民吃的东西 |
[10:09] | Jack, can you take the lid off the veggies, please? | 杰克 你能把蔬菜上的盖子打开吗 |
[10:10] | – Yeah. – I think it smells great. | -当然 -我觉得闻起来很棒 |
[10:13] | That’s because you’re high. | 因为你磕嗨了 |
[10:14] | Shut up. We all know you’d rather be eating | 闭嘴 反正我们都已经知道 |
[10:15] | fast food right now, anyway. | 你现在宁愿吃快餐了 |
[10:16] | I love mystery meat. | 我爱吃合成肉 |
[10:18] | Well, this is not mystery meat, dear. | 这可不是什么合成肉 亲爱的 |
[10:21] | It’s a mélange of duck, pork, regional spices, | 这是一种鸭肉 猪肉和地方香料的杂烩 |
[10:25] | and it just happens to be your mother’s favorite. | 还是你妈妈最喜欢的菜 |
[10:27] | Yeah! I love ducks! | 好耶 我喜欢鸭肉 |
[10:29] | Everybody loves ducks. | 所有人都喜欢鸭肉 |
[10:31] | We are down four pips, but we didn’t get oversold. | 我们下跌了四个点 但我们没有超卖 |
[10:34] | The market came up. | 市场又回暖了 |
[10:37] | No, we don’t want to be selling just yet. | 不 我们暂时还不想卖掉 |
[10:39] | Uh, when I took the short position, | 我做空头的时候 |
[10:41] | I was assuming that we’d get two-to-one on it. | 还以为我们能拿到二对一的头寸 |
[10:44] | Theresa! Dinner’s ready! | 特里萨 晚餐好了 |
[10:46] | Look, we have a nice ratio confluence. | 听着 我们的资金回流率很好 |
[10:49] | It’s getting cold! | 菜要凉了 |
[10:51] | Just take a look at the ratio strategy I sent, | 看一下我给你的比率策略 |
[10:53] | and I’ll call you in an hour? | 我在一小时内打给你 |
[10:56] | Great. | 好的 |
[11:00] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[11:01] | You’re not gonna have it? Really? | 你不打算吃吗 真的吗 |
[11:04] | Babe, can you do something about that router? | 宝贝 你能修一下路由器吗 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna start losing clients. | 我都要开始丢客户了 |
[11:09] | It’s probably the dish. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow. | 大概是接收天线出了问题 我明天去看看 |
[11:12] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:15] | Sam, lie down. | 山姆 趴下去 |
[11:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[11:18] | – What’s this? – Cassoulet. | -这是什么 -豆焖肉 |
[11:20] | Although apparently our daughter would rather have fast food. | 显然我们的女儿宁愿吃快餐 |
[11:24] | Uh, and just what kind of meat | 你觉得你在金拱门 |
[11:26] | do you think you’re eating at the Golden Arches? | 吃的是什么肉 |
[11:28] | I know it’s mechanically retrieved, | 我知道那是机器加工合成的 |
[11:29] | but it tastes like heaven. | 但吃起来美味极了 |
[11:31] | Then just wait until you try the alpaca meat next year. | 你就等着明年吃羊驼肉吧 |
[11:34] | Then you’ll know what heaven is. | 那时你就知道美味是什么了 |
[11:35] | No, I’m gonna puke. No one eats alpacas. | 不行 我要吐了 没人会吃羊驼 |
[11:39] | They use them to make sweaters. | 羊驼是用来做毛衣的 |
[11:42] | I don’t know why you bought them in the first place. | 我都不知道你们开始为什么要买它们 |
[11:52] | Because they’re the animal of the future, remember? | 因为它们是未来的动物 你还记得吗 |
[11:55] | Those Mayans knew what they were about. | 那些玛雅人知道它们是什么 |
[11:57] | – That’s why they went extinct. – Lavinia, stop it. | -所以他们灭绝了 -拉维尼娅 别说了 |
[11:59] | Come on, eat up. | 快 吃掉 |
[12:01] | Nathan, do you think that you could go down to the basement | 内森 你能到地下室去 |
[12:03] | and choose us one of your finest? | 给我俩挑一瓶最好的酒吗 |
[12:07] | I know just the thing. | 我知道有一瓶刚刚合适 |
[12:16] | Next time I’ll cook. | 下次我来煮饭 |
[12:18] | – It’s not that bad. – Yeah. | -也不是那么难吃 -拉倒吧 |
[12:44] | There’s a smell of a conspiracy here. | 我闻到了阴谋的味道 |
[12:50] | What’s the matter? Hmm? | 你到底怎么了 |
[12:54] | Nothing. It’s just… | 没什么 就是 |
[12:55] | I just don’t think I can handle this. | 我觉得我没法处理这件事 |
[12:58] | – Like, it’s been… – She’s being moody. | -就像 这一年 -她就是喜怒无常 |
[13:00] | …a year of really… | 真的很 |
[13:02] | Guess what time it is? | 猜猜该做什么了 |
[13:03] | – I mean… – No. Don’t say it. Please. | -我是说 -不 请不要说出来 |
[13:05] | Guess what time it is. | 猜猜该做什么了 |
[13:08] | – Dad. – Time for you to do the dishes! | -老爸 -该你去洗碗了 |
[13:11] | – You! You! You! – No! Jack! Jack! | -你 你 你 -不该我 该杰克 杰克 |
[13:13] | – No, it’s you, Jack. – No! | -的确该你洗了 -不要啊 |
[13:15] | It’s you, Jack. You got to do it. | 该你洗了 杰克 你逃不掉的 |
[13:17] | Now it’s Lavinia! | 轮到拉维尼娅了 |
[13:18] | No, it’s not my turn. That’s not how this works. | 没轮到我呢 不是这么排的 |
[13:20] | We have a system in this house. It’s Jack’s turn. | 我们要按规矩来 轮到杰克了 |
[13:31] | God, you know, I hear myself with her. | 老天 我想起我跟她说话的样子 |
[13:34] | I am turning into my mother. | 我跟我妈妈越来越像了 |
[13:36] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[13:37] | You couldn’t be any more different than your mother. | 你跟你妈妈的为人处世大相径庭 |
[13:39] | Believe me. | 相信我 |
[13:41] | That’s what everyone says | 所有人都这么说 |
[13:42] | until they are. | 直到他们真的变成了那个样子 |
[13:43] | What about me? | 看看我呢 |
[13:46] | Living on my father’s old farm, | 住在我父亲以前的农场上 |
[13:48] | exactly like I said I never would. | 以前可是誓死不住的 |
[13:51] | But it’s the first thing you’ve ever done | 但这是你做的头一件 |
[13:52] | he would have approved of. | 他认同的事 |
[13:56] | Yeah, I can still hear his intellectually abusive voice | 对啊 我脑子里还能听见 |
[13:59] | in my head. | 他辱骂我智商的声音 |
[14:01] | “You’re never gonna be a painter, Nathan. | “你永远都不会成为一名画家的 内森 |
[14:03] | So you can just get the fuck out of my sight, Nathan.” | 所以你可以滚出我的视线了 内森” |
[14:05] | Stop it. It’ll fade. | 别说了 会过去的 |
[14:07] | – Just look at this place, hmm? – Yeah. | -就看看这里 -好 |
[14:10] | I mean, he wouldn’t even recognize it. | 要我说 他甚至不会认出来 |
[14:13] | It’s ours. | 是我们的了 |
[14:21] | Nathan, I… | 内森 我 |
[14:23] | Just… | 只是 |
[14:25] | It’s been six months. Don’t you think we should try? | 已经六个月了 你不觉得我们该试下了 |
[14:28] | I… | 我 |
[14:30] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:32] | I don’t know how you can still be interested in me. | 我不懂你怎么还会对我感性趣 |
[14:37] | You know I’ve always been a leg man. | 你知道我一直是个腿控 |
[14:42] | So if I have my legs cut off, would you still love me then? | 那如果我的腿被砍了 你还爱我永不变吗 |
[14:48] | Bit kinky, but… | 有点怪怪的 但是 |
[14:50] | Yes! | 爱 |
[14:52] | Could tuck you into my carry-on luggage | 那就能把你装进我的手提行李里 |
[14:55] | and enjoy you wherever I go. | 到哪都能带着你了 |
[14:57] | Now, that is sexy. | 想想还真性感 |
[15:01] | And look at this. | 看看这 |
[15:04] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[15:07] | All those years in the big city, and we finally got out. | 在大城市里那么久 我们总算逃出来了 |
[15:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:12] | We’re living the dream. | 我们过上了梦想中的生活 |
[15:16] | Maybe it is a dream. | 也许这是场梦 |
[15:19] | Well, a dream you dream alone is just a dream. | 你一个人做的梦那肯定就是个梦了 |
[15:25] | A dream you dream together is reality. | 你和我一起做的梦就是现实了 |
[16:20] | You are even more beautiful to me now than ever. | 在我看来你比以往都更美 |
[16:26] | It’s because you took your glasses off. | 那是因为你把眼镜摘掉了 |
[16:30] | It’s true. | 真是这样 |
[16:34] | I feel, um… | 我觉得 |
[16:38] | …tarnished. | 我老了 |
[16:40] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[16:44] | …you will always be my golden lady. | 你永远是我的梦中情人 |
[16:48] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:15] | Oh, hey, Sam. Good boy. | 嘿 山姆 好孩子 |
[17:19] | Good boy, Sam. | 好小伙 山姆 |
[17:21] | Oh, you’re not interested in the black hole, Sam? | 你不对黑洞感兴趣吗 山姆 |
[17:33] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[17:38] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝儿 |
[17:42] | Oh, my God. I’ve missed you. | 天哪 我好想你 |
[18:14] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[18:28] | Mommy? | 妈咪 |
[19:17] | What?! | 什么东西 |
[19:18] | What the hell is that?! | 那是什么 |
[19:19] | – Jack? – Jack? | -杰克 -杰克 |
[19:22] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[19:24] | Jack. Look at Daddy. | 杰克 看着爸爸 |
[19:26] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[19:28] | Come here. Come here. Come on up. Come on. | 过来 过来 上来 来吧 |
[19:32] | – Look at Daddy. – Mom? | -看着爸爸 -妈妈 |
[19:33] | Look at Daddy. What are you looking there? | 看着爸爸 你在那看什么呢 |
[19:34] | – Dad? – I know. | -爸爸 -我知道 |
[19:35] | What the fuck was that? An earthquake? | 那他妈是啥 地震吗 |
[19:37] | Just watch your language. Can you watch your language? | 注意言辞 你能不带脏字儿吗 |
[19:45] | God, what is that smell? | 老天 那是什么味道 |
[19:46] | Holy fucking shit! | 真他妈见了鬼了 |
[19:49] | Benny, bring your phone. Come on! Come on! | 本尼 把你的电话拿来 快点 快点 |
[19:51] | Smoking like crazy. | 烟好大 |
[19:52] | No, don’t go near it. Don’t go near it. | 不 别靠近它 别靠近 |
[19:54] | Sam, get back inside. Get back inside. | 山姆 回屋里去 回屋里去 |
[19:56] | – I said go inside. – What the hell is that? | -我说回去 -那是什么东西 |
[19:58] | Just go inside! | 进去吧 |
[19:59] | Jesus. What a mess. | 天哪 什么乱七八糟的 |
[20:01] | It smells. | 闻起来 |
[20:04] | Nate! | 内特 |
[20:06] | There’s something wrong with Jack! | 杰克不太对劲 |
[20:15] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事了 宝宝 |
[20:17] | You just had a bad dream. | 你只是做了个噩梦 |
[20:18] | No, I think… I think he’s in shock. | 不 我觉得 我觉得他被吓坏了 |
[20:20] | We should take him to the hospital. | 我们应该送他去医院 |
[20:21] | No, it’s over an hour away. | 不行 到那要一个多小时 |
[20:23] | Jack, can you talk to Daddy? | 杰克 你能和爸爸聊聊吗 |
[20:24] | Why does it matter how far away it is? | 远又怎么了 远重要吗 |
[20:26] | – Look at him! – What the hell happened? | -看看他 -到底发生什么了 |
[20:28] | Did you guys hear it? | 你们听到了吗 |
[20:29] | It sounded like a propeller plane having an aneurysm. | 听起来就像螺旋桨飞机长了个动脉瘤 |
[20:31] | No, it wasn’t a plane. | 不 那不是飞机 |
[20:36] | That smell. | 闻起来 |
[20:38] | I don’t know, like, funny. | 我不知道 像 很奇怪 |
[20:40] | You can still… | 你现在还能 |
[20:42] | Still smell it now. | 现在还闻得到 |
[20:44] | I thought it was a nuclear strike. | 我觉得那是核袭击 |
[20:45] | The Russians and Chinese, dude. | 俄罗斯人和中国人 |
[20:47] | – End-of-the-world shit. – You wish. | -终结世界什么的 -是你想做吧 |
[20:49] | We’d be vaporized, become part of the reaction, | 我们会被蒸发成蒸汽 成为反应的一部分 |
[20:51] | and convert into pure energy. | 转化成纯净能量 |
[20:52] | Maybe the meteorite sent an alien plague | 也许是陨石带来了外星瘟疫 |
[20:54] | infecting the entire fucking planet. | 感染尼玛整个星球 |
[20:56] | Seriously apocalyptic. | 绝对是世界末日 |
[21:00] | – Mommy? – Yes, baby, I’m right here! | -妈咪 -是的 宝宝 我在这 |
[21:02] | – My head hurts. – Okay, honey. | -我头好痛 -好的宝宝 |
[21:05] | Look, um, let’s get you upstairs. | 听着 我们带你上楼吧 |
[21:07] | I’ll put you to bed, and you’ll be okay. | 我把你带到床上去 你就不痛了 |
[21:09] | I don’t want to! | 我不想去 |
[21:11] | No, it’s okay, baby. There’s nothing to be afraid of. | 好的 宝宝 没什么好怕的 |
[21:13] | Oh, your son is sick, and this is what you’re gonna do, huh? | 你儿子生病了 这就是你要做的吗 |
[21:16] | Well, under the circumstances, I don’t see what else I… | 在这种情况下 我不觉得有什么 我 |
[21:20] | Come on. Let’s get you up. | 来吧 把你抱起来 |
[21:22] | You can sleep with me tonight. | 今晚你可以和我睡 |
[21:23] | In the morning everything is gonna be okay. | 到早上一切都会没事的 |
[21:45] | Mayor Tooma. | 图马市长 |
[21:47] | Sheriff Pierce. Thank you for coming. | 皮尔斯警长 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[21:49] | This better be worth my time. | 最好值得我跑一趟 |
[21:52] | I am so sorry about the smell. | 对于这个气味我很抱歉 |
[21:54] | Can you smell it? | 你能闻到吗 |
[21:56] | I don’t smell anything. | 我什么也闻不到 |
[21:58] | Like somebody lit a dog on fire. | 像有人烧了条狗 |
[22:00] | Well, anyway, that was my front yard. | 不管怎么说 那曾经是我的前院 |
[22:08] | Careful. It’s still hot. | 小心 还是热的 |
[22:10] | All right. Thanks. | 好的 多谢 |
[22:14] | Something metallic down here. | 下面有金属物 |
[22:15] | What the hell happened here? | 这里发生了什么 |
[22:18] | Well, it was last night. | 是昨晚 |
[22:20] | I was in bed with my wife. | 我和我妻子在床上 |
[22:22] | It was the first time that we, you know, since the operation, | 在手术后 那是我们的第一次 |
[22:26] | and then there was this boom, | 当时有声爆炸声 |
[22:27] | like… like a… like a sonic boom, | 像 像 像音爆一样 |
[22:29] | and a big flash, like a pink light. | 然后一道大闪电 像一道粉红色的闪电 |
[22:33] | Or, actually, I don’t even know what color it was. | 实际上我都不知道那是什么颜色 |
[22:35] | It wasn’t like any color I’d ever seen before, | 我从来没见过那种颜色 |
[22:37] | and then everything just blew up or fell from the sky. | 然后就爆炸了 或者从天上掉下来 |
[22:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[22:50] | Think this is the result of your little ritual yesterday? | 在想 这是你昨天的小仪式的结果吗 |
[22:53] | If only. | 是的话就好喽 |
[22:59] | Are you looking at my legs? | 你在看我的腿吗 |
[23:00] | What? Oh. No. Um… No, I was… | 什么 哦 不是 不 我 |
[23:03] | Yeah, sure you weren’t. Come on. | 好啦 你当然没有 来吧 |
[23:10] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[23:12] | Oh, this is that weird guy I met by the river. | 哦 这是我在溪边遇见的怪家伙 |
[23:15] | Sorry, what was your name again? | 抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[23:16] | Ward Phillips. | 沃德·菲利普斯 |
[23:17] | Let me guess. Boston. | 我来猜猜 波士顿 |
[23:19] | Providence, actually. | 其实是 普罗维登斯 |
[23:21] | He’s doing a survey of the groundwater. | 他在做一项关于地下水的勘探 |
[23:23] | Um, isn’t… isn’t that what you said yesterday? | 你昨天是这么说的吧 |
[23:24] | Yeah, yeah. I’m a… I’m a hydrologist. | 对 对 我是 我是名水文工作者 |
[23:26] | Ward, do you have any idea what’s going on here? | 沃德 你知道这发生了什么吗 |
[23:29] | Oh, excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[23:32] | – Hey, Ward. – Hey. | -嘿 沃德 -嘿 |
[23:34] | – Hey. – Hey, I’m Benny. | -嘿 -嘿 我是本尼 |
[23:37] | D-Don’t get too close. | 别离太近 |
[23:40] | Uh, looks like a meteorite. | 看起来像陨石 |
[23:42] | Usually they disintegrate before they hit the ground, | 通常它们在落地前就会分解 |
[23:45] | but not always. | 但也有例外 |
[23:46] | A meteorite? | 一颗陨石 |
[23:49] | Sheriff, we need to get some photographs. | 警长 我们要拍几张照片 |
[23:52] | Nathan, would you mind if I bring some press next time? | 内森 你介不介意我下次邀请媒体过来 |
[23:54] | This can be great for tourism. | 这对旅游业很有好处 |
[23:56] | I’d just as soon not publicize it. | 我不想宣传出去 |
[23:57] | Mayor, wait. | 市长 等等 |
[23:58] | Is there a doctor around here who’s open on weekends? | 这附近有周末还开门的医生吗 |
[24:01] | My son isn’t feeling well… | 我儿子不舒服 |
[24:02] | You can try the hospital in Arkham. | 你可以去阿卡姆的医院看看 |
[24:04] | They usually have somebody on the emergency desk. | 他们急诊室一般都有人值班 |
[24:06] | – Isn’t there anywhere closer? – Welcome to life in the sticks. | -有近一点的地方吗 -欢迎来到原始社会 |
[24:09] | You know, you should have sold this place to me | 你知道吗 你之前就应该抓住机会 |
[24:11] | while you had the chance. | 把房子卖给我 |
[24:12] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[24:16] | Isn’t it insane? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[24:19] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[24:21] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[24:24] | Lavinia, can you go back inside and check on your mother? | 拉维尼娅 你能进去看看你妈妈吗 |
[24:29] | Dad! | 爸 |
[24:29] | It’s okay. We got this covered. | 没事的 我们把这玩意给盖上 |
[24:32] | Off you go. | 快去吧 |
[24:37] | – See you later. – Yeah. | -待会见 -好 |
[24:40] | Why don’t you go check on her? | 你为什么不去看她 |
[24:42] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -小心点 -好的 |
[24:46] | It’s cooling off really fast now. | 这东西冷却得真快 |
[24:47] | Is that normal? | 是正常的吗 |
[24:51] | Smoke coming out of it, crazy color. | 烟从里面跑出来 颜色真奇怪 |
[24:53] | – It was so cool. – Okay. | -真好看 -对 |
[24:55] | You ever seen anything like this before? | 你之前见过像这样的吗 |
[25:00] | Hey. Who’s that guy? | 嘿 那个人是谁 |
[25:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:05] | Um, Ward something. | 叫沃德什么的 |
[25:07] | He’s a hydrologist. | 他是个水文工作者 |
[25:10] | – You like him, huh? – What? No. | -你喜欢他 对吧 -什么 不是 |
[25:13] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[25:14] | Oh, well, come on. It was obvious. | 得了吧 太明显了 |
[25:16] | You were practically throwing yourself at him. | 你几乎是朝他扑过去了 |
[25:19] | – I mean, honey… – Mom. | -我是说 宝贝 -妈妈 |
[25:20] | Think… Look at the way you’re dressed. | 想想看你的打扮 |
[25:22] | Think of the signals you’re giving out. | 想想你发出的信号 |
[25:24] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:25] | Do you think it’s radioactive like kryptonite? | 你认为它像氪石一样有放射性吗 |
[25:28] | Christ, I hope not. | 天哪 希望没有 |
[25:30] | Well, what about, like, an alien virus? | 那 比如 外星病毒呢 |
[25:32] | I mean, it’s from space, right? | 我是说 它是来自外太空的 对吧 |
[25:33] | Meteorites are generally no more dangerous | 陨石通常不会比 |
[25:35] | than ordinary rocks. | 普通石头更危险 |
[25:38] | Well, do you think it could be valuable? | 那 你觉得它会值钱吗 |
[25:40] | Now, that’s something I hadn’t considered. | 现在 我还没想到那去 |
[25:44] | Well, if you don’t mind, it’s time we milked the alpacas. | 如果你不介意的话 我们该给羊驼挤奶了 |
[25:52] | Milk the what? | 挤谁的奶 |
[25:56] | It’s not like milking a goat. | 不像山羊一样 |
[25:58] | You don’t get a lot of milk from an alpaca. | 羊驼身上的奶不多 |
[26:01] | It takes great patience and technique. | 干这活需要耐心和技巧 |
[26:05] | And, of course, you have to be very gentle with the, uh, boobs. | 还要 温柔地挤压乳头 |
[26:10] | But once you get them warmed up… | 只要你给它们热好身 |
[26:13] | Oh. Nice one, dad. | 干得好 爸爸 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I find mixing a little fennel into their feed | 我发现在饲料里掺入茴香 |
[26:21] | increases the yield and improves the flavor. | 还可以提升产量 增添风味 |
[26:27] | – Would you like a taste? – Oh, no. | -尝尝吗 -不了 |
[26:28] | Um, lactose intolerant. | 我乳糖不耐受 |
[26:33] | Your loss. | 是你的损失 |
[26:38] | Sweetie? | 甜心 |
[26:46] | Can you open the door, please? | 把门打开好吗 |
[26:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[26:50] | I-I don’t… I don’t know what came over me. | 我 我也不知道自己是怎么了 |
[26:57] | Lavinia, come on. Please open the door. | 拉维尼娅 快开门好吗 |
[27:01] | Uh, is there anyone else living on the property, | 除了你们一家 |
[27:05] | aside from your family? | 还有人住在这片地方吗 |
[27:09] | There’s Ezra, our squatter, but he keeps to himself. | 还有以斯拉 一个占屋者 他一个人住 |
[27:12] | I haven’t seen him in months. | 我好几个月没见他了 |
[27:13] | Would it be okay if I talk with him? | 我能跟他谈谈吗 |
[27:15] | You can try. I mean, Benny can show you the way. | 你可以试试 我是说 让本尼给你带路 |
[27:17] | Yeah. Yeah, for sure. | 对 我很乐意 |
[27:18] | But I can’t promise he’s gonna talk to you. | 但我不能保证他愿意跟你谈 |
[27:22] | He’s, um, special. | 他有点特殊 |
[27:35] | Looks like there’s a storm coming in. | 暴风雨就快来了 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:41] | Are those cameras? | 这些是摄像头吗 |
[27:42] | Yeah. Ezra used to be an electrician back in the day. | 没错 以斯拉以前是个电工 |
[27:45] | He’s got this whole place wired up. | 他给这片地区接上了电 |
[27:48] | Where’s his juice come from? | 他的电都是哪来的 |
[27:50] | Solar. Totally off the grid. | 太阳能 完全脱离电网 |
[27:53] | Hey! Ezra! | 嘿 以斯拉 |
[27:55] | You got a visitor! | 有客人来了 |
[28:00] | Oh! It’s the surveyor man! | 噢 是那个测量员 |
[28:04] | I’m sorry. I don’t think we’ve met yet. | 抱歉 我们似乎没见过面 |
[28:06] | – I’m, uh… – The hydrologist. | -我是个 -水文学家 |
[28:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:10] | Pretty well informed. | 消息真灵通 |
[28:12] | Lot of little birdies flitting around here in this ecosphere. | 这儿有许多传话的小鸟 |
[28:16] | You just got to know how to decode them. | 你只需要能听懂它们 |
[28:18] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[28:19] | We’ll talk about the space metal. | 我们来聊聊那块太空金属 |
[28:25] | – Want a hit? – Oh, no, thank you. | -来根烟 -不了 谢谢 |
[28:27] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[28:29] | Hey, some java? | 嘿 咖啡可以吗 |
[28:30] | – Yeah. – All right. | -行啊 -好的 |
[28:32] | Aw. What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[28:36] | – G-spot. – What? | -G点 -什么 |
[28:38] | What? Come on. That’s like the coolest name ever. | 不觉得吗 这绝对是史上最酷的名字了 |
[28:41] | A pussy named G-spot? It’s totally hilarious. | 一只名叫”G点”的小猫 多逗 |
[28:44] | Hey. Come here, lady. | 嘿 女士 到这儿来 |
[28:47] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[28:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:50] | Oh, yeah, you like this? You like that… | 噢 你喜欢 |
[28:53] | Hey, my apologies for the Adam’s ale. | 抱歉 这地方的水不好 |
[28:55] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢你 |
[28:58] | Yeah, the H2O has gone a little brackish. | 水里总有股怪味 |
[29:05] | Yeah, I can’t… I can’t smell anything. | 我闻不出有味道 |
[29:08] | It’s probably just rust from the taps. | 可能是水管生锈了 |
[29:10] | Have you tried running the faucet, see if it runs clear? | 你试过多放会儿水吗 放到水清为止 |
[29:13] | Hey, that, my friend, is straight from the mother’s tit. | 嘿 朋友 这水是直接从地里抽上来的 |
[29:16] | Yeah, we’ve had some problems with the well before | 我们家的井水也这样 |
[29:19] | but only in the summer. | 不过只在夏天 |
[29:20] | Something about the aquifer. | 跟地下含水层有关 |
[29:22] | Right. Yeah. | 的确 |
[29:24] | That’s to do with the level of the water table, but… | 和地下水位有关 但 |
[29:26] | I don’t know. Shouldn’t be happening this time of year. | 我也不清楚 但不应该发生在这个时间 |
[29:30] | Freshest water in the department. | 这片地区最干净的水 |
[29:32] | That’s what Dad always says. | 我爸爸总是这么说 |
[29:35] | I’m sure it’s fine, | 应该没什么问题 |
[29:36] | but if you want I could run a test on a sample. | 但如果你同意 我可以取样回去化验 |
[29:38] | I have all my equipment back up in the tent. | 设备就在我帐篷里 |
[29:40] | So, you know, better safe than sorry. | 安全第一 以免追悔莫及 |
[29:43] | Hey, knock yourself out. | 你随便取 |
[29:50] | All right! | 这雷打得好 |
[29:52] | Damn, that was close. | 天啊 刚刚也太近了 |
[29:54] | Tell it, baby. Tell it, tell it! | 告诉它 宝贝 告诉它 |
[30:06] | It’s so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[30:13] | Lavinny, what are you doing? | 拉维尼 你在做什么 |
[30:17] | Come on. Let’s go back inside. | 走吧 我们回屋去 |
[30:28] | It’s drawing the lightning. | 它在吸引雷电 |
[31:01] | In my next term as your mayor, | 下一任市长任期里 |
[31:03] | we will be undertaking the largest infrastructure project | 我们将启动本市有史以来 |
[31:07] | in our city’s history with the construction | 最浩大的基建项目 |
[31:09] | of the freshwater reservoir on the Miskatonic… | 在米斯卡塔尼克河上修建一个淡水水库 |
[31:12] | The economic impact alone… | 仅经济影响 |
[31:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[31:36] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:41] | Who is that? | 你是谁 |
[32:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[33:00] | 孤 岛 柳 林 | |
[34:06] | How can something that big just disappear? | 那么大个东西怎么就凭空消失了 |
[34:08] | I don’t know, but I’m glad. | 我也不知道 但这是好事 |
[34:16] | Did you plant those? | 那是你种的吗 |
[34:19] | No. Maybe they’re perennials. | 不是 也许是多年草本花 |
[34:28] | Great. Here comes the circus. | 太好了 唱戏的来了 |
[34:39] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[34:46] | Could you please tell us exactly what happened? | 请问您能告诉我们当时的具体情况吗 |
[34:48] | Well, there was a boom. | 就”嘭”的一声 |
[34:50] | Uh, it was a couple nights ago. | 发生在几天前的晚上 |
[34:51] | A boom and a flash of light and a vibration, | 嘭一声 紧接着就是一束闪光和地面震动 |
[34:53] | and we came out, and we saw this large rock. | 我们跑出来就看到这块大石头 |
[34:57] | Horrible. Hideous. | 吓死人 我这造型 太惨了 |
[34:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[35:00] | Couldn’t somebody have given me a comb? Jesus! | 就没人能给我把梳子吗 |
[35:02] | I’m here with Arkham resident Nathan Gardner, | 现在站在我身旁的是内森·加德纳 |
[35:04] | who claims that an unidentified flying object | 他声称在昨晚 |
[35:06] | landed in his front yard last night. | 有一个不明飞行物降落到他的前院 |
[35:07] | “UFO witness”? | UFO目击者 |
[35:08] | You said UFO! I didn’t say UFO! | 是你说的UFO 我可没说 |
[35:10] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 他妈的 |
[35:11] | Theresa, can you get out here, please? | 特里萨 你能过来一下嘛 |
[35:16] | Did you see a UFO? I didn’t see any UFO. | 你看见UFO了吗 我怎么没看见 |
[35:26] | Right, and, uh… | 好的 然后呢 |
[35:27] | We had a top hydrologist here… | 来了个厉害的水文学家 |
[35:29] | not a geologist… | 不是地质学家 |
[35:30] | Yeah, I think the freaked-out-abductee | 我认为受惊的 |
[35:32] | look suits you pretty well. | 被绑架者的人设很适合你 |
[35:33] | Very good. | 很好 |
[35:34] | So the meteorite, | 所以这个陨石 |
[35:35] | which happened to mysteriously disappear | 在我们团队抵达之前 |
[35:37] | before the time my team and I got here. | 就离奇消失了 |
[35:39] | How does an object of that size… | 那么大体积的物体怎么会 |
[35:41] | Theresa, can you please get out here? | 特里萨 你就不能过来下吗 |
[35:43] | Mr. Gardner, were you sober | 加德纳先生 在事发当时 |
[35:45] | at the time that this event happened? | 您是清醒的吗 |
[35:48] | Uh, well, I mean, I like a bit of bourbon. | 我喝了点产于德州的 |
[35:50] | Um, uh, it comes out of Texas. | 波旁威士忌 |
[35:52] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 噢 他妈的 |
[35:54] | I was… I was not… The night before, | 我是 不是 前天晚上 |
[35:56] | I had a few drinks, but I wasn’t… | 我喝了几杯 但我不是 |
[35:58] | I was sober when I came out. | 我当时是清醒的 |
[36:01] | – Oh, man. – Jack, go get your mother. | -得了 哥们儿 -杰克 叫你妈妈来 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:05] | What part of “meteorite” do you not understand? | 关于那块”陨石” 你还有啥不清楚的 |
[36:21] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[36:23] | I wouldn’t classify that as mental illness. | 我不会把它归为精神疾病 |
[36:24] | Wark news. | 沃克新闻 |
[36:26] | Daddy! Mommy’s hurt! | 爸爸 妈妈受伤了 |
[36:29] | Baby? | 老婆 |
[36:31] | Dinner’s ready. | 饭好了 |
[36:32] | …calling the family’s claim into question. | 现对这个家庭说法表示怀疑 |
[36:34] | God, why did I do that? | 天啊 为什么我会那么做 |
[36:36] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[36:40] | – Keep your hand elevated. – Okay. | -把手举高 -好 |
[36:42] | – Just keep it up. – Yeah. | -保持住 -好 |
[36:44] | We’ll call you from the hospital. | 到了医院我会打电话给你们 |
[36:46] | Benny, you’re man of the house. | 本尼 现在你是一家之主 |
[36:48] | And I want those alpacas back in the barn by 10:00. | 十点之前一定要让羊驼回棚 |
[36:51] | – You got it, Dad. – 10:00! | -知道了 爸爸 -十点前 |
[37:04] | What are we gonna do? | 我们现在该做什么 |
[37:06] | I don’t know. You’re the man of the house. | 我怎么知道 你才是一家之主 |
[37:09] | Come on, Jack-Jack. Time for bed. | 小杰克 走吧 该睡觉了 |
[37:13] | Benny will look after us because he’s so responsible. | 本尼这么有责任心 会照顾好我们的 |
[37:17] | Race you upstairs. | 来比赛上楼梯 |
[38:08] | Come on. Come on. | 走啊 过来 |
[38:12] | Come on. | 走啊 |
[38:43] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[38:45] | Benny, get your stupid ass out here now! | 本尼 给我滚出来 |
[38:50] | Fuck. What? | 操 干嘛 |
[38:51] | You were supposed to feed the alpacas. | 你应该喂羊驼的 |
[38:53] | I already did. | 我喂了 |
[38:54] | What are you talking about? They’re standing right there. | 你在睁眼说瞎话吗 它们就站在那儿 |
[39:00] | I already fed them. | 我真的喂过了 |
[39:01] | Well, get them into the barn, okay? | 那就把它们关进棚里好吗 |
[39:06] | And lay off the weed, all right? | 再放些草料 |
[39:09] | I can’t fucking do this on my own, okay? | 我一个女生做不来 好吧 |
[39:11] | – Go. – Okay. | -快去 -行吧 |
[39:12] | Go! Just do it already! | 去啊 快 |
[39:13] | Harpy. Harridan. Hairy ax wound. | 鹰身女妖 泼妇 丑逼 |
[39:15] | Maggot dick. | 傻蛋 |
[39:18] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[39:19] | Hey, girl. | 嘿 姑娘 |
[39:24] | Come on, girl. | 走了 女孩 |
[39:32] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[39:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[39:50] | It’s talking to me. | 它正在和我说话 |
[39:53] | Who? Who’s talking to you? | 谁 谁在和你讲话 |
[39:55] | The man in the well. | 井里的人 |
[39:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:54] | Dad? Hello? | 爸爸 听得见吗 |
[40:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[41:02] | Hello? | 听得见吗 |
[41:05] | Hello? Lavinia? | 喂 拉维尼娅 |
[41:07] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[43:27] | A weather report for Arkham County, | 阿卡姆县的天气预报 |
[43:29] | Innsmouth, Aylesbury, | 印斯茅斯 艾尔斯伯里 |
[43:30] | Dunwich, Kingsport… | 敦威治 金斯波特镇 |
[43:32] | Low temperature around 54 degrees. | 最低温度在54度左右 |
[43:34] | High near… | 最高温 |
[44:08] | Don’t puke. Don’t puke. | 别吐 别吐 |
[45:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[45:47] | Lavinia, hey. | 拉维尼娅 你好 |
[45:49] | Um, this really isn’t a good time. | 你来得真不是时候 |
[45:52] | Are you guys okay? | 你们没事吧 |
[45:54] | Um, no, I’m not feeling too well. | 不太好 我现在不舒服 |
[45:56] | All right, well, | 好吧 总之 |
[45:57] | that’s actually what I want to talk to you about. | 这正是我想和你谈的 |
[45:59] | I think there’s something wrong with the water here, | 我觉得这里的水有问题 |
[46:01] | some kind of contamination. | 受到了某种污染 |
[46:02] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 |
[46:06] | A contamination with the… the water. | 水被污染了 |
[46:10] | Um, I don’t know exactly what. | 我不清楚具体的污染物 |
[46:12] | But, um, we’re sending a sample back to the lab in Arkham. | 但我们正把样品寄去阿卡姆实验室 |
[46:14] | In the meantime… | 同时 |
[46:15] | I believe it, science guy. | 我信你 科学家 |
[46:17] | Hey, try not to drink the water, okay? | 嘿 别喝这水好吗 |
[46:46] | Hey, kiddo. What are you up to? | 小家伙 你在干嘛 |
[46:48] | Playing with my friends. | 和朋友玩呢 |
[46:54] | Okeydokey. Well, um, have fun, okay? | 这样啊 那玩得开心 |
[47:36] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[47:40] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[47:47] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[48:00] | Hey, make yourself comfortable, amigo. | 你来了 随便坐 朋友 |
[48:03] | What the hell are you doing down there? | 你趴在地上做什么 |
[48:04] | I’m reorganizing. | 我在收集信息 |
[48:08] | – Oh, want some java? – Uh, no, thank you. | -来杯咖啡吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[48:12] | That’s actually what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我正想跟你说这事 |
[48:14] | I don’t think you should be drinking that. | 我觉得你不能再喝咖啡了 |
[48:16] | I found something in the water. Just a trace, really. | 我在水里发现了点东西 虽然是一点点 |
[48:18] | Um… Hey, where’s G-spot? | G点呢 |
[48:20] | Heh! Who knows? | 谁知道她跑哪儿去了 |
[48:22] | Caterwauling out there somewhere. | 估计在外面发情吧 |
[48:25] | Really haven’t seen her since it all started. | 自那之后就没见到她了 |
[48:27] | Since what all started? | 什么之后 |
[48:29] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[48:31] | You can hear them down there. | 你可以听到他们在下面 |
[48:34] | H-Hear them? Hear who? | 听得到他们 他们是谁 |
[48:49] | Yeah, I could hear them while I slept, | 我睡觉的时候也能听见 |
[48:50] | shuffling around, chattering. | 拖拉着鞋 说个不停 |
[48:53] | See, I knew no one would believe me | 光听我说是没人相信的 |
[48:55] | unless I got it on Memorex. | 所以我把它录下来 |
[49:06] | What exactly am I supposed to be listening to? | 我到底该听什么 |
[49:09] | The people under the floor, dude. | 地板下的人 伙计 |
[49:12] | The aliens. | 外星人 |
[49:14] | They’re there. | 他们在那里 |
[49:17] | Well, yeah, it is strange. | 好吧 是很奇怪 |
[49:20] | But it’s probably geothermal activity | 但也可能是地热活动 |
[49:23] | – or magnetic distortions. – No, no. | -或者是磁场扭曲 -不 不是 |
[49:24] | Something like that. | 就像那样的 |
[49:26] | They came on the rock. | 他们从陨石里来的 |
[49:27] | Look, no offense, Ezra, but that’s pretty out there. | 无意冒犯 以斯拉 陨石里什么都没有 |
[49:32] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白 |
[49:34] | It’s not out there. It’s in here. | 已经不是在那了 是在这里 |
[49:38] | It’s in the static. It’s in the moisture. | 它在空气里 在水里面 |
[49:41] | Up is down. Fast is slow. | 上就是下 快就是慢 |
[49:43] | What’s in here is out there, | 那里的东西 已经从外面 |
[49:46] | and what’s out there is in here now. | 进来了 |
[49:48] | Comprendo? | 明白了吗 |
[49:52] | Um, look, | 是这样的 |
[49:55] | why don’t you think about getting out of here for a while? | 要不暂时先不管这里了 |
[49:57] | I’m gonna be back tomorrow. | 我明天再回来 |
[49:58] | I’ll have some more equipment with me. | 再多带点设备过来 |
[50:00] | I’m sure it will all make more sense in the morning. | 明天早上就会知道了 |
[50:02] | Morning? | 早上 |
[50:04] | Dude, it’s already morning. | 现在已经是早上了 |
[50:08] | All right. Um, stick to bottled water, okay? | 行吧 一定要喝瓶装水 好吗 |
[50:17] | Oh, hey, I will let you know if I see G-spot. | 还有 我看到了G点就告诉你 |
[50:20] | You might see her, but I don’t think you’ll recognize her. | 当你看到她的时候你可能已经认不出来了 |
[50:32] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[50:37] | Doing okay? We’re almost there. | 你还好吗 我们就快到了 |
[50:39] | Yeah. I just feel so stupid. | 我只是觉得自己很蠢 |
[50:41] | I mean, I just don’t even know what I was thinking. | 我只是不知道我在想什么 |
[50:48] | And I don’t even want to think about | 我甚至不想去想 |
[50:50] | how many clients I pissed off by not getting back to them. | 有多少客户因为我没有回复他们而生气 |
[50:55] | The surgery was successful. | 手术很成功 |
[50:58] | That’s the important thing. | 这才是最重要的 |
[50:59] | Look out! | 小心 |
[51:07] | – Christ, that was close. – What… What… | -天哪 凑这么近 -什么 鬼 |
[51:09] | Did you see that thing? What was that thing? | 你看清楚了吗 那是什么东西 |
[51:11] | – Did you see its eyes? – Oh, my God. | -你看到它的眼睛了吗 -天哪 |
[51:14] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[51:16] | I-I want to call the kids, just check that they’re okay. | 我 我想给孩子们打电话问问情况 |
[51:19] | Honey, the kids are fine. | 亲爱的 孩子们很好 |
[53:22] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间里干什么 |
[53:24] | – Where have you been? – I was out in the back field. | -你去哪儿了 -我在后院 |
[53:27] | I thought I heard Sam. I was worried about him. | 我以为我听见了山姆的声音 有点担心 |
[53:31] | Look, I know it sounds weird, | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[53:33] | but I kind of got lost out there. | 我好像丢魂了一会儿 |
[53:36] | You know, like, one second it was daytime, | 就好像 刚刚还是白天 |
[53:37] | then all of a sudden it was so dark | 一秒之后就天黑了 |
[53:40] | I couldn’t even find the house. | 我都找不到房子 |
[53:45] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[53:48] | It’s probably Dad. | 可能是爸爸 |
[53:51] | At least I hope it’s Dad. | 至少我希望是爸爸 |
[53:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[54:07] | Who was that? | 谁打的 |
[54:10] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[54:13] | Christ, now what? | 天哪 现在怎么办 |
[54:16] | Wait, where’s Jack? | 等等 杰克哪儿去了 |
[54:34] | Baby, what are you doing out here all by yourself? | 宝贝 你一个人在外面干什么 |
[54:36] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[54:38] | – Jack. – Jack! | -杰克 -杰克 |
[54:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[54:42] | What is wrong with you two? | 你们俩是怎么回事 |
[54:44] | Why is your brother out here by himself? | 居然让弟弟一个人在外面 |
[54:46] | – No, it didn’t happen that way. – What is this? | -不 不是那样的 -什么意思 |
[54:48] | While the cat’s away, the mice will play? | 你这是山中无老虎 猴子称大王吗 |
[54:50] | Isn’t that right? | 是这样吗 |
[54:52] | I’m seriously disappointed in both of you. | 你们俩太让我失望了 |
[54:53] | No, there was this sound, and I got sick, | 我听见了怪声 我不舒服 |
[54:56] | and then you called and yelled at me. | 然后你打来电话对我大喊大叫 |
[54:58] | Honey, what are you talking about? | 亲爱的 你怎么这么说 |
[55:01] | We couldn’t even get through, and believe me, we tried. | 电话根本打不通 我们打过了 |
[55:04] | She’s telling the truth, Dad. Something weird is going on. | 是真的 爸爸 发生了奇怪的事情 |
[55:06] | I don’t want to hear your excuses either, Benny. | 别找借口 本尼 |
[55:08] | I’m gonna take him upstairs. | 我带他上楼 |
[55:10] | I’ll leave you to deal with these two. | 你来处置他们俩吧 |
[55:13] | Holy shit, holy shit. | 天呐 |
[55:16] | They should have been put back in the barn hours ago. | 几个小时前就应该把它们放回谷仓了 |
[55:19] | You haven’t even fed them yet, have you? | 你还没喂过它们 是吗 |
[55:20] | – Dad, I tried, but… – What do you mean, you tried? | -爸爸 我试过了 但 -什么叫你试过了 |
[55:23] | Do you have any idea how much those animals cost us? | 你知道那些动物花了多少钱吗 |
[55:27] | They are alpacas! | 它们是羊驼 |
[55:29] | Alpacas. | 羊驼 |
[55:32] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[55:40] | I mean, should we, like, try to warn him. | 我们要不要 提醒他一下 |
[55:46] | Warn him about what? | 提醒他什么 |
[55:55] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[55:57] | Come on. Come on. | 进来 进来 |
[56:00] | Sam? Here, boy. | 山姆 你在哪 |
[56:06] | Stupid goddamn dog. | 该死的狗 |
[56:09] | You too, huh? | 真不让人省心 |
[56:11] | You know, if I could just get | 能不能 |
[56:14] | a little consideration around here, | 稍微为我考虑一下 |
[56:17] | just a little support, | 多少支持我一下 |
[56:18] | it would be greatly fucking appreciated. | 我就很感激了 |
[56:32] | Dad’s acting weird, right? | 爸爸有点奇怪 是吗 |
[56:35] | You noticed? | 你也发现了 |
[56:42] | Where’s Sam? | 山姆在哪 |
[56:45] | T-They must have got him. | 他们一定抓住他了 |
[56:47] | They? | 他们 |
[56:49] | Uh, what the fuck are you talking about? | 你到底在说些什么 |
[56:52] | They, them, it. | 他们 它们 它 |
[56:54] | That thing that has been fucking this place up. | 有东西在摧毁这个地方 |
[56:56] | I mean, come on, Dad. | 我就是这个意思 爸爸 |
[56:57] | Don’t pretend that you haven’t noticed. | 别假装你没注意到 |
[56:59] | Nothing has been fucking this place up. | 这地方好好的 |
[57:02] | Why are you so in denial? | 你怎么就不相信呢 |
[57:04] | Okay, you know, I’ve had it with your drama, Lavinia, | 我受够了你的表演了 拉维尼娅 |
[57:08] | so do me a favor and get the fuck out of my sight, okay? | 拜托别让我再看见你 好吗 |
[57:11] | No, no, actually, I’ll save you the trouble | 不 干脆这样 都省省事 |
[57:14] | and get the fuck out of yours! | 你直接滚出去吧 |
[57:20] | Look, he doesn’t mean it. | 他只是在说气话 |
[57:25] | Do you still have that girlfriend in Aylesbury? | 住在艾尔斯伯里的女孩还是你女朋友吗 |
[57:29] | Well, she wasn’t my girlfriend, | 她不是我女朋友 |
[57:31] | and I haven’t seen her in months. | 我好几个月没见她了 |
[57:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[57:35] | Because we need to get the hell out of here. | 我们得离开这里 |
[57:42] | Look. | 看 |
[57:43] | Make him really scary. | 吓着他了 |
[57:46] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[57:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:51] | Uh, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[57:53] | No, I just blew up at Lavinia. | 我对拉维尼娅发脾气了 |
[57:55] | I don’t think I’ll be winning any | 我觉得我是赢不了 |
[57:57] | “father of the year” awards. | “年度好爸爸”奖了 |
[57:58] | Oh, she’s that age. She’s just impossible. | 她那个年纪的孩子 就是不好管 |
[58:55] | No, baby. No more. | 好了 宝贝 不画了 |
[58:57] | We need to call a plumber or an exterminator. | 我们需要叫水管工或灭虫员 |
[59:00] | Drains got shit growing in them. | 排水管里脏死了 |
[59:03] | So many crumbs on the bed. | 床上这么多面包屑 |
[59:05] | Do you think Sam is with Grandpa? | 山姆是不是和爷爷在一起 |
[59:07] | No, baby, Grandpa is in heaven, and Sam just, | 不会的 宝贝 爷爷在天堂里 山姆只是 |
[59:10] | I don’t know, he found a friend or went for a walk. | 和伙伴玩去了 或者只是出去溜达 |
[59:13] | But he was scared. He was growling. | 但是他很害怕 他在叫 |
[59:15] | I could see all of his teeth like this. | 我能看到他所有的牙齿像这样 |
[59:19] | – Don’t do that face. – Oh, God. What is that smell? | -别那么做 -天哪 那是什么味道 |
[59:22] | What smell? We washed everything. | 什么味道 所有东西都洗了一遍 |
[59:26] | What is it, like… like damp or drains? | 哪种味道 潮气还是下水道的气味 |
[59:29] | No, I-I’ve been smelling it | 不是 那东西撞到农场的那晚 |
[59:30] | ever since the night that thing hit the farm. | 我就有闻到 |
[59:34] | Maybe it’s, like, the black mold in the basement coming up. | 可能是地下室的黑色霉菌 |
[59:38] | It’s exactly the same smell | 这味道就像 |
[59:39] | as the cancer ward where my father was. | 我父亲得癌时住的病房的味道 |
[59:41] | You know, death, disinfectant. | 死亡的味道 消毒剂的味道 |
[59:43] | The cancer smell. Rotting milk. You know the smell. | 癌症的味道 坏牛奶的味道 |
[59:45] | You know the cancer smell better than anybody. | 你比谁都清楚癌症的味道 |
[59:47] | And now the dog has vanished off the face of the Earth, | 现在狗已经从地球上消失了 |
[59:49] | so connect those dots. | 把这些现象都联系起来 |
[59:49] | I told you Sam was with Grandpa! | 我说过山姆和爷爷在一起 |
[59:51] | No, he’s not. Oh, my God, I just… | 别瞎说 天呐 我 |
[59:54] | Ugh! Stop saying that! | 别再说了 |
[59:55] | No, no, no, Jack, Jack, Sam is fine. | 不 杰克 山姆没事 |
[59:58] | Is he really? | 真的吗 |
[59:59] | Honey, would you please take it easy? | 亲爱的 别那么激动 |
[1:00:00] | It’s a miracle the hospital even let you go home. | 医院居然能同意你回家 |
[1:00:02] | I just have to get online. All right? | 我只是想上网而已 |
[1:00:04] | I have so much work I have to do. | 我有很多工作要做 |
[1:00:06] | – Daddy? – Yeah, I’ll take care of… | -爸爸 -我能处理好 |
[1:00:08] | Everything’s gonna be A-OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:00:18] | Everything’s gonna be A-OK. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:00:31] | Be careful not to overwater all the plants. | 不要给植物浇太多水 |
[1:00:34] | Mount the spray to remind you… it’s easy to forget… | 如果怕忘记了 就安装喷雾器 |
[1:00:37] | so try setting a timer to make sure | 试着设置一个定时器 |
[1:00:41] | overwatering never occurs. | 以确保不会过度灌溉 |
[1:00:43] | Even, steady watering is every master gardener’s secret | 稳定浇水是每个园艺大师的秘诀 |
[1:00:47] | and the key to harvesting | 能够让你一整个季节 |
[1:00:49] | those plump, juicy, flavorful tomatoes | 都能持续收获 |
[1:00:52] | that last throughout the season. | 饱满多汁可口的西红柿 |
[1:00:53] | Just look at you beauties. And a month early. | 你们长得可真好 提前了一个月 |
[1:00:59] | …makes for a perfect arrangement. | 完美的安排 |
[1:01:08] | Peaches! | 桃子 |
[1:01:23] | You do that very well, Theresa Peach. | 长得真好 可人儿特里萨 |
[1:01:26] | If we went to 143-9 and kept it under the 10 handle, | 如果换成143-9 点差不会超过十个 |
[1:01:30] | that could actually… | 实际上 |
[1:01:31] | What? Not dollars. | 什么 不是美元 |
[1:01:34] | Euros? Christ, uh, um… | 欧元吗 我想想 |
[1:01:38] | Then there should be at least a two-pip spread. | 那么至少应该有两个点差 |
[1:01:43] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[1:01:46] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我说话吗 |
[1:01:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:01:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:01:56] | You have got to do something about that dish. | 你得修修那个天线了 |
[1:01:58] | I am literally hemorrhaging clients. | 我的客户正大把大把的流失 |
[1:02:00] | It should be working, sweetie. I just checked it this morning. | 应该没问题啊 亲爱的 我今早才检查过 |
[1:02:02] | No, it’s garbling the fuck out of everything I say. | 不 我说的话被它搞得乱七八糟 |
[1:02:07] | Nate? | 内特 |
[1:02:12] | Nate, are you listening to me? | 内特 你有没有在听我说话 |
[1:02:14] | You know, I did everything I was supposed to do! | 能做的我都做了 |
[1:02:17] | I followed every fucking rule in the book, | 手册上的每条规则我都照办了 |
[1:02:19] | and they still fucking taste like shit, so you know what?! | 它们尝起来还是像屎一样 |
[1:02:23] | Fuck that. | 去他的吧 |
[1:02:25] | Okay! Coming up! | 好啊 来啊 |
[1:02:27] | Okay, stop it! Stop. | 好了 住手 停下 |
[1:02:30] | Slam dunk! | 扣他妈个篮 |
[1:02:31] | You know what?! Just do something about that dish. | 你倒是修修那个天线去 |
[1:02:35] | All right. Do you know what? | 好吧 算了 |
[1:02:37] | I’m gonna go and lie down. | 我要去躺躺 |
[1:02:41] | But just fix that dish, okay?! | 务必把天线修好 知道吗 |
[1:02:46] | Yeah, I think it’s a good idea, sweetie. | 是啊 亲爱的 你说得太对了 |
[1:03:03] | I should have grown barley. | 我应该种大麦的 |
[1:03:07] | Ain’t that right, Dad? | 是不是 老爸 |
[1:03:12] | That is why, in my next term as your mayor, | 这就是为什么 在我的下一届市长任期内 |
[1:03:15] | we will be undertaking the largest infrastructure project | 我们将启动本市有史以来 |
[1:03:19] | in our city’s history with the construction | 最浩大的基建项目 |
[1:03:22] | of a freshwater reservoir on the Miska… | 在米斯卡塔尼克河上修建一个淡水水库 |
[1:03:24] | Well, Katie, you also have people | 凯蒂 也有人对此 |
[1:03:26] | with different views on this. | 有不同的看法 |
[1:03:28] | You have scientists who very much dispute it. | 有些科学家对此有很大争议 |
[1:03:32] | So is there climate change? | 那么 是否将会发生气候变化 |
[1:03:35] | Will it go back? Will it change back? | 之后会恢复吗 气候会再变好吗 |
[1:03:38] | Probably. I believe so. | 大概吧 我相信会的 |
[1:03:42] | Mankind… I mean men and women… | 人类 我是说男男女女 |
[1:05:19] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:06:04] | Pretty beautiful, buddy? | 很漂亮吧 老弟 |
[1:06:27] | Help me. | 救助我 |
[1:06:31] | Protect me. | 保护我 |
[1:06:49] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开此处 |
[1:07:14] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:07:42] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[1:08:19] | What’s happening to them? | 它们怎么了 |
[1:08:25] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[1:08:51] | Go. Go. Go! | 快跑 快跑 快跑 |
[1:08:56] | – Go! – Oh, my God! | -快跑 -我的天哪 |
[1:09:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:09:18] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[1:09:21] | Benny. | 本尼 |
[1:09:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:09:45] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:09:48] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:09:51] | Let’s… | 咱们 |
[1:09:54] | …take them in the house. | 把他们带回屋里去 |
[1:09:58] | Benny, call 911. Call an ambulance. | 本尼 快报警 叫救护车 |
[1:10:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:10:01] | Come on, hurry up. Get the operator. | 快快 赶快 找接线员 |
[1:10:07] | It’s not working. I can’t get a dial tone. | 拨不通 我听不到拨号音 |
[1:10:10] | What do you mean, you can’t get a dial tone? | 什么叫你听不到拨号音 |
[1:10:11] | Just give it to me. | 把电话给我 |
[1:10:15] | All this static. | 这静电真烦人 |
[1:10:17] | – Fuck! – There’s nothing there. | -靠 -什么都听不到 |
[1:10:18] | – I can’t get a dial tone. – How hard can it be to dial 911? | -我听不到拨号音 -报个警这么难吗 |
[1:10:20] | Yeah, I told you. There’s no one there! | 我和你说了 没人接听 |
[1:10:22] | – What are we gonna do? – What are these sounds? | -我们该怎么办 -这些噪音怎么回事 |
[1:10:27] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:10:29] | – Lavinny. – Vinny. | -拉维尼 -维尼 |
[1:10:30] | Lavinia, what did you do to yourself? | 拉维尼娅 你对自己做了什么 |
[1:10:34] | Lavinny. | 拉维尼 |
[1:10:59] | You cocksucker. You fucking cocksucker! | 混蛋 妈的混蛋 |
[1:11:03] | You cocksucker! You cocksucker! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[1:12:03] | Looks like she’s absorbing him. | 她好像在吸收他 |
[1:12:08] | Trying to reassimilate him into her body. | 试图把他重新塞回身体里去 |
[1:12:14] | Don’t say that. | 别说了 |
[1:12:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:12:29] | I’m here, Mom. | 妈妈 我在这 |
[1:12:33] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[1:12:35] | I mean, how can any of this even be possible? | 这怎么可能呢 |
[1:12:38] | That thing from the meteorite happened to them. | 那陨石上发生的事也发生在他们身上了 |
[1:12:40] | It changes everything around it. | 它改变了周围的一切 |
[1:12:44] | Not just matter. | 不只是物质 |
[1:12:47] | Time as well. | 还有时间 |
[1:12:50] | Time, it stretches around it, | 时间在它周围延伸 |
[1:12:52] | like when you’re approaching a black hole, right? | 就像你靠近黑洞时的情景 |
[1:12:54] | I mean… I mean, how long have we been sitting here? | 我是说 我们在这里坐了多久了 |
[1:12:56] | How long has it been since Dad went out to the car? | 爸爸出去开车有多久了 |
[1:13:06] | God, I think she’s trying to talk to us. | 天啊 我觉得她想和我们说话 |
[1:13:11] | What was that, Mom? | 怎么回事 妈妈 |
[1:13:13] | No, this is useless. | 不 这没用的 |
[1:13:14] | – We’ve got to get help. – No, wait. | -我们得找人帮忙 -不 等等 |
[1:13:16] | We’re gonna die in this fucking place. | 我们会死在这里的 |
[1:13:22] | The, uh, car is not happening. | 车动不了了 |
[1:13:30] | What do you mean, the car is not happening? | 你什么意思 车不动了 |
[1:13:33] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:13:34] | Something sucked the charge out of the battery overnight. | 一夜之间电池里的电被吸干了 |
[1:13:37] | Probably the same thing | 可能和干扰电话 |
[1:13:38] | that’s screwing with the cells and the computers. | 和电脑的是同一个东西 |
[1:13:41] | It’s like an electromagnetic field. | 就像一个电磁场 |
[1:13:46] | And you believe me now? | 你现在能信我了吧 |
[1:13:50] | I don’t know what I believe anymore. | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[1:13:59] | Why do they keep making that sound?! | 他们为什么一直发出那种声音 |
[1:14:11] | I don’t think they like the sunlight, Dad. | 爸爸 我觉得他们可能害怕阳光 |
[1:14:12] | – I think it’s hurting them. – We’ve got to do something. | -阳光会灼伤他们 -我们得做点什么 |
[1:14:15] | Help me get them up the stairs. | 帮我把他们抬上楼 |
[1:14:27] | Easy does it. | 慢慢来 |
[1:14:30] | You got her? You got her? | 抬得动她吗 抬得动吗 |
[1:14:31] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[1:14:44] | Lavinia, put the mattress down. | 拉维尼娅 把床垫放下来 |
[1:15:00] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:15:16] | We’re here, Mom. | 妈妈 我们到了 |
[1:15:17] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[1:15:21] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[1:15:36] | You want me to get you some water? | 要我给你们拿点水来吗 |
[1:15:49] | Something’s happening to the alpacas. | 羊驼出事了 |
[1:16:01] | You two stay here with Jack and your mother. | 你们两个和杰克还有妈妈待一起 |
[1:16:04] | Everything’s under control. | 不会出乱子的 |
[1:16:15] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:16:21] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[1:16:23] | You’re gonna leave my family alone now. | 不许再来打扰我的家人 |
[1:16:26] | You’re gonna leave my family alone. | 离我家人远点 |
[1:16:29] | Haven’t we been through enough? | 还没闹够吗 |
[1:16:31] | Haven’t we? | 没够吗 |
[1:18:11] | Shooting stopped. | 枪声停了 |
[1:18:13] | I hope he’s okay. | 但愿他没事 |
[1:18:15] | Him? | 他吗 |
[1:18:16] | And are we okay? Is any of this okay? | 那我们呢 现在还有谁没事吗 |
[1:18:23] | I can’t take this. | 我受不了了 |
[1:18:33] | Make it stop. | 快停下吧 |
[1:18:35] | We’ve got to get off this farm. | 我们得离开这个农场 |
[1:18:37] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[1:18:48] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:18:50] | Go downstairs, both of you. | 下楼去 你俩一起 |
[1:19:01] | – But… – Just do as I say, please. | -但 -照我说的做 |
[1:19:08] | What are you gonna do? | 你要干什么 |
[1:19:15] | Handle it. | 处理这里 |
[1:19:26] | Like you handled the alpacas? | 就像你处理羊驼一样吗 |
[1:19:31] | Get out. | 出去 |
[1:19:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:19:50] | You’ve done all you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[1:19:53] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 妈妈 我很抱歉 |
[1:19:56] | Sorry, Jack. | 杰克 对不起 |
[1:19:58] | – Love you, Dad. – I love you too. | -爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 |
[1:20:08] | Theresa baby, | 特里萨 亲爱的 |
[1:20:11] | I’m really trying to do my best. | 我真的尽力了 |
[1:20:51] | You will always be my golden lady. | 你永远是我的黄金女郎 |
[1:20:56] | Now, you want to know what I’m gonna do? | 现在 你想知道我要做什么吗 |
[1:20:59] | I’m gonna go outside, and I’m gonna find you some help. | 我要出去 我要找人救你 |
[1:21:03] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:21:05] | And then we’re gonna take that trip we’ve been talking about. | 然后我们就出发去我们渴望已久的旅行 |
[1:21:08] | Okay, baby? | 好吗 宝宝 |
[1:21:12] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[1:21:14] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么做 |
[1:21:16] | Holy shit, that’s what we’re gonna do. | 天啊 我们就这样做 |
[1:21:23] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就这么做 |
[1:21:42] | I don’t care about someone identifying | 我才不管 |
[1:21:45] | fucking contamination in the groundwater! | 地下水里有什么污染物 |
[1:21:47] | The contracts have already been signed. | 合同已经签好了 |
[1:21:51] | – Do you think those… – If you’ll follow me. | -你认为那些 -请跟我来 |
[1:21:55] | Would you like a glass of water? | 需要喝杯水吗 |
[1:21:56] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:21:58] | That’s actually why I’m here. | 这正是我来此的原因 |
[1:22:00] | …half the drinking water for the East Coast! | 东海岸一半的饮用水 |
[1:22:12] | Ward! | 沃德 |
[1:22:13] | Can you come here for a sec? | 你能过来一下吗 |
[1:22:17] | You know Jake. | 你认识贾克吧 |
[1:22:19] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:22:20] | Found these by the Gardner place. | 我在加德纳家附近找到了这些 |
[1:22:28] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:22:32] | What happened to them? They look burned. | 他们怎么了 看起来像是被烧焦了 |
[1:22:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:22:37] | Jake said he found them bunched up | 贾克说他发现他们挤在一起 |
[1:22:39] | like they were running from something. | 好像在逃避什么 |
[1:22:41] | Got a couple birds in there, a white-tailed rabbit. | 里有两只鸟 一只白尾兔 |
[1:22:44] | Got a fucking cat. | 还有只猫 |
[1:22:47] | It looks like radiation burns. | 看起来像是辐射灼伤 |
[1:23:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:23:21] | What’s your problem? Come on. | 你怎么回事啊 快走 |
[1:23:23] | Go get the tack. | 去把马具拿来 |
[1:23:25] | Well, I, | 那个 |
[1:23:27] | It’s real dark back there, so… | 里面挺黑的 所以 |
[1:23:30] | And? | 如何 |
[1:23:31] | I’ll just go get the tack, then. | 我马上就去拿马具 |
[1:23:34] | Benny, just be careful. | 本尼 小心点 |
[1:23:37] | I don’t want to lose you too. | 我不想连你也失去 |
[1:23:39] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:23:41] | Leech. Nightmare. Leprous spellcaster. | 血吸虫 噩梦 得麻风的施法者 |
[1:23:46] | Asshat. | 猪头 |
[1:23:57] | Comet. | 科梅 |
[1:24:02] | Don’t look. | 不要看 |
[1:24:05] | Don’t look in. | 不要看 |
[1:24:11] | Steady, boy. Steady. | 稳着点 老弟 稳着点 |
[1:24:21] | Comet, steady. Be steady. | 科梅 别乱动 别乱动 |
[1:24:25] | Steady. | 不要乱动 |
[1:24:27] | Jesus, Benny, you nearly gave me a heart attack. | 老天 本尼 我心脏病都被你吓出来了 |
[1:24:30] | Com, steady. Come on. | 冷静 稳着点 拜托 |
[1:24:31] | – Comet… – What’s wrong with the horse? | -科梅 -这马怎么了 |
[1:24:33] | There’s nothing wrong with the horse. | 马没事 |
[1:24:34] | Right now Comet is the last thing you need to be afraid of. | 现在科梅是你最不用害怕的东西了 |
[1:24:36] | Fuck! No, Comet. | 靠 回来 科梅 |
[1:24:40] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:24:46] | Looks like we’re gonna have to walk out of here. | 看起来我们只能靠走的了 |
[1:24:49] | In the dark? | 在黑夜里 |
[1:24:51] | Through 12 miles of ancient woodland? | 穿过12英里的原始森林吗 |
[1:25:01] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:25:05] | What are you doing? We have to get out of here. | 你在干什么 我们得出去 |
[1:25:08] | Sam, is that you? | 山姆 是你吗 |
[1:25:09] | Benny. Benny! | 本尼 本尼 |
[1:25:12] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:25:15] | He sounds hurt. | 听起来它好像受伤了 |
[1:25:21] | Hold on, boy! | 坚持住 狗狗 |
[1:25:23] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:25:24] | We can’t just leave him. | 我们不能丢下他就走了 |
[1:25:25] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈是不是疯了 |
[1:25:27] | I have to, all right? | 我必须这么做 好吗 |
[1:25:28] | I’ll put him in the bucket, | 我把它放在篮子里 |
[1:25:29] | and then you can pull him up. | 然后你再拉它上来 |
[1:25:30] | No, Benny… | 不要 本尼 |
[1:25:32] | Fuck this. | 靠 |
[1:25:35] | No, give me your hand. It is just a dog. | 不要 把你的手给我 这不过是条狗 |
[1:25:37] | – Please give me your hand. – It’s gonna take two minutes. | -快把你的手给我 -就两分钟 |
[1:25:39] | – Come back up, please. – It’s gonna take two minutes. | -快回来 求你了 -就两分钟 |
[1:25:41] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[1:25:46] | Benny! | 本尼 |
[1:25:48] | God, jeez. | 我的天啊 |
[1:25:49] | Smells like something died down here. | 有股气味 好像有东西死在下面了 |
[1:25:58] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:25:59] | Come on! | 快回来 |
[1:26:03] | I-I can see him moving. | 我 我看到他在动 |
[1:26:05] | What is it? What do you see? | 什么东西 你看到什么了 |
[1:26:13] | No! No, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[1:26:15] | No! | 不要 |
[1:26:27] | Benny! | 本尼 |
[1:26:28] | No! | 不要 |
[1:26:31] | No. | 不要 |
[1:26:34] | I have been looking all over for you! | 我一直在到处找你 |
[1:26:38] | You expect me to do everything on my own, huh? | 你想让我一个人扛着所有事 是吗 |
[1:26:40] | The both of you. | 你们两个 |
[1:26:41] | I mean, whatever happened | 我们以前常说的 |
[1:26:42] | to the good old-fashioned concept of teamwork?! | 团队合作到哪里去了 |
[1:26:45] | If we could all just pull together | 如果我们能齐心协力 就一次 |
[1:26:47] | just once for the sake of your mother. | 就算是为了你妈妈考虑 |
[1:26:48] | Daddy! You’re hurting me! | 爸爸 你伤到我了 |
[1:26:54] | Honey. Honey, I’m not that. | 宝贝 宝贝 我不是那个东西 |
[1:26:58] | No, I’m not a monster. | 不 我不是一个怪物 |
[1:27:01] | I know I’m not my dad. I know. | 我可不是我爸爸 我不是 |
[1:27:04] | Please don’t make me go in there. | 求求你 别让我进那里面 |
[1:27:09] | I promise. I’ll do whatever you want. | 我保证 以后你让我做什么都行 |
[1:27:13] | I’ll… I’ll… I’ll clean up my language. | 我会 我会 我会整理我的行李 |
[1:27:22] | I’ll even clean up my room. | 我还会整理我的房间 |
[1:27:27] | Well, it’s like I said, Lavinia. | 听我说 拉维尼娅 |
[1:27:31] | – We’re a family. – No. | -我们是一家人 -不要 |
[1:27:33] | Now, if there’s one thing that families do, | 现在 如果有什么事是家人应该做的 |
[1:27:36] | they stay together. | 他们应该在一起 |
[1:27:38] | Now feed your mother. | 现在喂你妈妈去吧 |
[1:27:41] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:27:45] | Please! | 求求你 |
[1:27:51] | But, Dad! | 不要 爸 |
[1:28:08] | You seeing this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[1:28:10] | Wait, is that Lavinia’s horse? | 等等 这不是拉维尼娅的马吗 |
[1:28:39] | I put your favorite movie on. | 我放了你最喜欢的电影 |
[1:28:43] | I know this one by heart. | 我已经烂熟于心了 |
[1:28:46] | You have a little something in your eyes, you know? | 你的眼睛里有一点东西 |
[1:28:48] | I think after Roman Colosseum… | 我觉得去了罗马斗兽场后 |
[1:28:56] | …we should go Corsica, | 我们该去科西嘉岛 |
[1:28:59] | Malta, Greek Isles. | 马耳他岛 希腊群岛 |
[1:29:05] | Greek Isles are the best. | 希腊群岛是最好的 |
[1:29:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:29:12] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:29:28] | Lavinia! | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:29:36] | Lavinia! | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:29:52] | You never know. | 谁知道用不用的上 |
[1:30:02] | Mr. Gardner? | 加德纳先生 |
[1:30:06] | Lavinia? | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:30:07] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -操 -什么 |
[1:30:17] | It’s you. Toxicologist. | 是你啊 毒理学家 |
[1:30:21] | I’m the hydrologist, sir, yeah. | 我是水文学家 先生 |
[1:30:22] | Um, we came to make sure you’re okay. | 我们来看看你们怎么样 |
[1:30:25] | That’s very kind of you. | 你们真是好人啊 |
[1:30:27] | We’ve been having a hard time, you know? | 我们一直过得很煎熬 |
[1:30:30] | The car and telephone and Wi-Fi. | 汽车还有电话还有无线 |
[1:30:34] | Heh. Life in the sticks. | 在乡下的日子 |
[1:30:37] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:30:39] | Theresa will be happy to see you. | 特里萨见到你们肯定很高兴 |
[1:30:41] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[1:30:46] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[1:30:49] | Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:30:51] | – Mommy! – I’m hungry. | -妈妈 -我饿了 |
[1:30:57] | What happened to your arms? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[1:30:58] | It’s just a rash. | 就是一点皮疹 |
[1:31:04] | Where’s your wife? | 你的妻子呢 |
[1:31:07] | She’s right there. | 她就在这儿 |
[1:31:19] | And the rest of your family? | 那你家里其他人呢 |
[1:31:21] | Everybody’s here. We all stick together. | 大家都在这儿啊 我们都在一起 |
[1:31:26] | What? | 什么 |
[1:31:28] | Theresa says, “Except for Benny. | 特里萨说 除了本尼 |
[1:31:33] | Benny lives in the well now.” | 本尼现在住井里了 |
[1:31:41] | Drink? I’m having one. | 要喝点什么吗 我还有一瓶 |
[1:31:44] | – Lavinia! – Mom! | -拉维尼娅 -妈妈 |
[1:31:49] | Lavinia! | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:31:50] | Mom, stop! | 妈妈 停下来 |
[1:31:53] | Ward! | 沃德 |
[1:31:55] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[1:32:03] | No! | 不要 |
[1:32:04] | Please, Mommy! | 求你了 妈妈 |
[1:32:06] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[1:32:32] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[1:32:43] | They’re not my family. | 他们才不是我的家人 |
[1:32:48] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[1:32:55] | Lavinia. Lavinia! Lavinia. | 拉维尼娅 拉维尼娅 拉维尼娅 |
[1:32:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:33:02] | All right. It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 好了 一切都会好的 |
[1:33:05] | You’re gonna be okay. I mean… | 你会没事儿的 |
[1:33:07] | Fuck! I’m gonna carry you. | 操 我会把你带出去的 |
[1:33:09] | I’m gonna carry you outside in the patrol car, okay? | 我把你抱到警车里去 好吗 |
[1:33:11] | I got you. Oh, God. | 抱住你了 天哪 |
[1:33:16] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:33:18] | Okay, we’re almost there. | 好了 我们就快到了 |
[1:33:27] | The color. | 这个颜色 |
[1:33:32] | Ward! | 沃德 |
[1:33:35] | No! | 不要 |
[1:33:36] | Dad! | 爸 |
[1:33:42] | Fuck! You shot my dad! Look! | 靠 你射死了我爸爸 看 |
[1:33:45] | Look what you did! | 看你做了什么 |
[1:33:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[1:34:00] | Beautiful. | 绚烂 |
[1:34:03] | Like a flower. | 就像朵花儿 |
[1:34:05] | It’s gonna be okay, Dad, now. | 会没事的 爸 现在 |
[1:34:07] | You can help us, right? Ward? | 你可以帮助我们的吧 沃德 |
[1:34:10] | Three Charlie one seven. I’ve got a code 33. | 现场三人死亡 一人幸存 一例紧急事件 |
[1:34:13] | D-Don’t… | 不要 |
[1:34:15] | Don’t… | 不要 |
[1:34:17] | Please don’t leave me. | 求求你别离开我 |
[1:34:23] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:34:32] | I’m not getting anything. We’ve got to get out of here. | 什么都没发现 我们得从这里出去 |
[1:34:35] | We’re not getting out of here. | 我们是出不去的 |
[1:34:36] | None of us are. | 没有一个人能出去 |
[1:34:39] | That thing won’t let us. | 那个东西不会让我们走的 |
[1:34:43] | Come on, look, that… that’s silly. | 别这样 听着 这样 这样很傻 |
[1:34:45] | There’s nothing stopping us from getting up and leav… | 没有任何东西阻止我们离开 |
[1:34:52] | What the hell was that? | 这该死的又是什么 |
[1:34:54] | It sounded like it came from Ezra’s cabin. | 声音好像是从以斯拉的小屋传来的 |
[1:34:59] | We can’t leave him out there on his own. | 我们不能把他一个人丢在这里 |
[1:35:00] | Ward, give me a hand. | 沃德 过来帮我 |
[1:35:04] | Lavinia. | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:35:06] | I’m not going with you. | 我不和你一起去 |
[1:35:09] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:35:11] | I’m sorry, we’ve got to go. | 对不起 我们得走了 |
[1:35:12] | You… You can’t stay here. | 你 你不能呆在这儿 |
[1:35:18] | I live here. | 这是我家 |
[1:35:25] | I’m gonna come back for you. | 我会回来接你的 |
[1:35:27] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:35:42] | Nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[1:35:46] | Nothing. Nothing. | 虚无 虚无 |
[1:35:51] | Nothing. | 虚无 |
[1:35:53] | – Ezra? – Cold and wet. | -以斯拉 -阴冷潮湿 |
[1:35:56] | You in there? | 你在里面吗 |
[1:35:57] | But it burns. | 但它会燃烧 |
[1:36:03] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[1:36:06] | Sucking the life out of everything. | 吸食一切生灵之精华 |
[1:36:11] | It came down in the rock. | 它吸附于石上 |
[1:36:16] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[1:36:17] | It lives in the well. | 它居住在井中 |
[1:36:19] | It grew down there. | 它在这里生长 |
[1:36:22] | Ezra? | 以斯拉 |
[1:36:24] | Poisoning everything. | 毒害万物 |
[1:36:29] | Changing everything | 改变万物 |
[1:36:33] | into something like the world it came from. | 使万物一如它所来之地 |
[1:36:37] | Into what it knows. | 一如它所知之事 |
[1:36:43] | We all know it’s coming, but we can’t get away. | 我们都知它已来到 但逃无可逃 |
[1:36:50] | It’s got everything that lives. | 它摧毁所有生灵 |
[1:36:55] | They all drunk the water. | 他们都喝下了水 |
[1:37:00] | It got strong. | 它越来越强大 |
[1:37:03] | Sheriff. | 警长 |
[1:37:04] | Fed itself on them. | 以万物为食 |
[1:37:09] | It came from the stars… | 它来自于繁星 |
[1:37:11] | Skin’s all… | 皮肤全都 |
[1:37:14] | …where things ain’t like they are here. | 那儿的万物皆与此不同 |
[1:37:20] | It’s just a color. | 它不过是种色彩 |
[1:37:23] | But it burns. | 但是它会燃烧 |
[1:37:27] | It sucks, and it burns. | 它会吸食 会燃烧 |
[1:37:33] | Sheriff! No! Sheriff! | 警长 不 警长 |
[1:37:36] | It burns. | 它会燃烧 |
[1:37:43] | Sheriff? | 警长 |
[1:38:11] | Lavinia? | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:38:14] | It’s so beautiful. | 它真是绚烂 |
[1:40:09] | Lavinia! | 拉维尼娅 |
[1:40:32] | No, Jack! | 不要 杰克 |
[1:40:35] | It’s you, Jack. | 是你 杰克 |
[1:40:37] | Now it’s Lavinia. | 轮到拉维尼娅了 |
[1:40:40] | There’s something wrong with Jack! | 杰克有一点不对劲 |
[1:40:42] | Why does it matter how far away it is? Look at him. | 远又有什么关系 你看看他 |
[1:40:55] | Are you looking at my legs? | 你正在看着我的腿吗 |
[1:40:59] | You’re dead, Nathan! | 你已经死了 内森 |
[1:41:00] | It’s no big deal. | 小事一桩 |
[1:41:16] | Don’t make… Stay away. | 不要这样 别过来 |
[1:41:18] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:41:28] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[1:44:20] | I hope the dammed water that covers this place | 我希望堰塞湖的水能 |
[1:44:23] | will be very deep. | 深深的淹没这里 |
[1:44:27] | But even then… | 但是即便如此 |
[1:44:31] | …I will never drink it. | 我永远也不会喝它 |
[1:45:03] | There are only a few of us that remember the strange days now. | 现如今没有多少人记得那些奇怪的日子了 |
[1:45:10] | What touched this place cannot be quantified | 人类的科学无法解释或明白 |
[1:45:13] | or understood by human science. | 是什么侵袭了这里 |
[1:45:23] | It was just a color out of space… | 这是来自群星的色彩 |
[1:45:31] | …a messenger from realms | 是来自未知领域的信使 |
[1:45:33] | whose existence stuns the brain | 在我们眼前猛然打开一道深深的沟壑 |
[1:45:36] | and numbs us with the gulfs | 它的存在让我们震惊 |
[1:45:40] | that it throws open before our frenzied eyes. | 麻木 茫然 不知所措 |