英文名称:Stardust
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | A philosopher once asked, | 一位哲人曾经问 |
[00:42] | Are we human because we gaze at the stars, | 我们之所以是人类 是因为我们可以仰望星空 |
[00:46] | or do we gaze at them because we are human? | 还是 因为我们是人类 所以才仰望星空呢? |
[00:51] | Pointless,really. | 毫无意义 真的 |
[00:53] | Do the stars gaze back? | 星星们也会注视着我们么? |
[00:56] | Now,that’s a question. | 现在 这便成了个问题 |
[01:00] | But I’m getting ahead of myself. | 但我好像说得早了点 |
[01:02] | Our story really begins here, | 我们的故事真正从这里开始 |
[01:05] | 150 years ago at the Royal Academy of Science in London,England, | 150年前的英国伦敦皇家科学院 |
[01:12] | where a letter arrived,containing a very strange inquiry. | 收到了一封信 信中问了个奇怪的问题 |
[01:19] | It had come from a country boy | 问问题的是一个来自乡下的男孩 |
[01:22] | and the scientist who read it thought | 读信的那位学者觉得 |
[01:24] | it might be a practical joke of some kind. | 这可能是男孩小小的恶作剧 |
[01:27] | But he duly wrote a reply | 但是他还是写了回信 |
[01:30] | politely explaining that the query was nonsense. | 礼貌的表明 那个问题是毫无意义的 |
[01:34] | And posted it to the boy who lived in a village called Wall, | 信被送到男孩那里 一个叫石墙的村子 |
[01:39] | so named,the boy had said,for the wall that ran alongside it. | 男孩说 之所以叫石墙村 是因为在村子旁边有一堵墙 |
[01:43] | A wall that,according to local folklore,hid an extraordinary secret. | 当地流传着一个传说 这堵墙隐藏着一个特别的秘密 |
[01:49] | I’m charged with guarding the portal to another world. | 我的责任就是守卫这个 通向另一个世界的入口 |
[01:54] | And you’re asking me to just let you through? | 而你 居然要我允许你从这通过? |
[01:58] | Yes. Because,let’s be honest,it’s a field. | 是啊 说实话 那只是个旷野 |
[02:02] | Look,do you see another world out there? | 看 你有看见另一个世界么? |
[02:06] | No. You see a field. Do you see anything nonhuman? | 没 你看到的是旷野 你有看到任何非人类的东西么? |
[02:10] | No. And you know why? Because it’s a field! | 也没 知道原因么? 因为那只是个旷野! |
[02:14] | Hundreds of years,this wall’s been here. | 几百年来 这墙就一直在这 |
[02:17] | Hundreds of years,this gap’s been under 24-hour guard. | 几百年来 这条沟壑24小时有人看守 |
[02:22] | -Well… -One more word, | -好吧… -再敢多说一句 |
[02:25] | and I’ll have you up in front of the village council! | 我就把你送到乡村委员会去 |
[02:31] | -Well,that sounds rather final. -Yeah. | -哦 看来我们没啥好商量了 -是的 |
[02:35] | -Better just go home,then,I suppose. -Right,then. Night,Dunstan. | -我想我最好还是回家去吧 -这就对了 晚安 |
[02:41] | Give my best to your father. | 向你爸爸问好 |
[02:46] | Stop! | 站住! |
[02:49] | Stop! | 站住! |
[03:35] | I don’t deal with time-wasters. | 我可不喜欢和磨蹭的人做生意 |
[03:37] | Get over here and tend this stall. | 滚过来看好摊子 |
[03:39] | I’m off to The Slaughtered Prince for a pint. | 我要去酒吧喝一杯 |
[03:49] | See anything you like? | 看到喜欢的东西了么? |
[03:53] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[03:55] | I mean,what I meant was these ones,the blue ones. | 我是说 我喜欢这些蓝色的 |
[04:01] | How much are they? | 多少钱? |
[04:02] | They might be the color of your hair. | 拿你头发的颜色换 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1287个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:223个,六级词汇:94个,GRE词汇:129个,托福词汇:171个,考研词汇:245个,专四词汇:195个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:439个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:05] | Or they might be all of your memories before you were three. | 或是 你三岁前的全部记忆 |
[04:10] | I can check if you like. | 如果你喜欢 那就结帐吧 |
[04:12] | Anyway,you shouldn’t buy the bluebells. Buy this one instead. | 总之 你不该买野风信子 买这个吧 |
[04:17] | Snowdrop. | 雪莲花 |
[04:21] | It’ll bring you luck. | 它能给你带来幸运 |
[04:24] | But what does that cost? | 那这个要怎么买? |
[04:27] | This one costs a kiss. | 一个吻 |
[04:50] | Is she gone? | 她走了么? |
[04:53] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[05:08] | I’m a princess,tricked into being a witch’s slave. | 我是个公主 但被施魔法成了女巫的奴隶 |
[05:11] | Will you liberate me? | 你会救我么? |
[05:22] | It’s an enchanted chain. I’ll only be free when she dies. | 这是条施了魔法的链子 只有她死了我才能自由 |
[05:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:29] | Well,if I can’t liberate you,what do you want of me? | 如果我救不了你 你想我怎么做? |
[05:51] | So,the scientist was wrong. | 所以 这位学者错了 |
[05:54] | The wall had successfully done its job | 这堵墙成功的完成了它的使命 |
[05:57] | of hiding the magical kingdom of Stormhold. | 保卫着魔法风暴要塞王国不被发现的使命 |
[06:01] | The young man returned that night to his home in England, | 那晚年轻人回到了在英国的家 |
[06:05] | hoping that his adventure would soon be forgotten. | 希望这次冒险会很快被遗忘 |
[06:09] | But nine months later,he received an unexpected souvenir. | 但九个月后 他收到了一份意外的纪念品 |
[06:22] | This was left at the wall for you. It says here his name is Tristan. | 这是给你的 被留在墙边 上面说他的名字叫崔斯坦 |
[06:43] | 片名: 星尘 | |
[06:52] | Tristan? Don’t forget the flowers. | 崔斯坦? 别忘了带上花 |
[06:54] | Yes. I’ve got them. Thank you,Father. | 是的 我带着呢 谢谢 爸爸 |
[06:58] | Eighteen years passed,and the baby Tristan grew up | 十八年过去了 小崔斯坦长大了 |
[07:03] | knowing nothing of his unconventional heritage. | 对自己非比寻常的身世一无所知 |
[07:08] | But never mind how the infant became a boy. | 不过这个故事不是讲 崔斯坦如何由婴儿长成男孩 |
[07:12] | This is the story of how Tristan Thorn becomes a man, | 而是讲 崔斯坦是怎样变成一个男人的 |
[07:17] | a much greater challenge altogether. | 这可要经历更大的挑战 |
[07:21] | For to achieve it, | 为了达到这个目标 |
[07:23] | he must win the heart of his one true love. | 他必须赢得真爱的芳心 |
[07:30] | -It’s him! -It’s him! | -是他! -是他! |
[07:35] | Humphrey? | 汉弗莱? |
[07:38] | -No,it’s Tristan. -Oh. | -不 我是崔斯坦 -哦 |
[07:42] | Did I leave something at the shop? | 我落什么东西在商店里了么? |
[07:44] | No. I just thought I could bring… | 没 我只是想 我能带这个… |
[07:48] | Tristan Thorn, | 崔斯坦・索朗 |
[07:50] | shop boy by day,peeping Tom by night. | 白天在商店打杂 晚上跑来偷看女人 |
[07:53] | Is there no end to your charms? | 你到底有完没完了? |
[07:56] | Humphrey,there’s no need to be like that. | 汉弗莱 没必要那样 |
[07:58] | Be nice to the poor boy. | 对这个穷小子好一点 |
[08:02] | Were those for Victoria? | 这些是给维多利亚的么? |
[08:18] | You were always useless at fencing in school,Tristan. | 崔斯坦 在学校你的剑术就很烂 |
[08:21] | In fact,I’m having trouble remembering if there was anything you were good at. | 事实上 我都想不出有啥是你擅长的 |
[08:24] | Humphrey,that’s enough. | 汉弗莱 够了 |
[08:31] | Are you all right? | 你还好么? |
[08:34] | Yeah. Yeah,fine. | 是 是的 我很好 |
[08:58] | -Want some breakfast? -No,I’m really late for work. | -来点早餐? -不了 我要迟到了 |
[09:00] | -Are you all right? -Yeah. Fine. Why? | -昨晚还好么? -恩 很好 怎么了? |
[09:04] | Oh,I don’t know. Last night,how’d it go? | 随便问问 昨晚发展的怎么样? |
[09:08] | Oh,really good. Really,really good. | 哦 真的很好 真的 真的很好 |
[09:27] | Hello,Tristan. | 你好 崔斯坦 |
[09:28] | -Victoria. -Pound of sugar,please. | -维多利亚 -一斤糖 谢谢 |
[09:33] | -Yes. -Let’s see,a bag of flour,a dozen eggs. | -好的 -还要一袋面粉 一打鸡蛋 |
[09:37] | Oh,look,I’m sorry about last night. Humphrey was really rude. | 昨晚真是不好意思 汉弗莱太粗鲁了 |
[09:40] | I also need a sack of potatoes and some chocolate,please. | 我还要一大袋土豆和一些巧克力 谢谢 |
[09:48] | May I perhaps see you tonight? | 我今晚可以去看你么? |
[09:52] | No,but you may walk me home. | 不行 但是你可以送我回家 |
[09:55] | Now? | 现在? |
[09:57] | Yes. Yes,I can. | 好的 好的 我送 |
[10:06] | Father,I lost my job. | 爸爸 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[10:10] | Father,I don’t… I lost my job. I’m sorry. | 爸爸 我没有…我被炒鱿鱼了 对不起 |
[10:12] | -Father… -You lost your job. | -爸爸 -你被炒鱿鱼了 |
[10:15] | Yes,so I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[10:18] | Father,I’m sorry. I… | 爸爸 对不起 我… |
[10:21] | Maybe Mr. Monday was right. Maybe I am deluding myself. | 也许曼德先生说的对 我是在自欺欺人 |
[10:24] | I’m not good enough for Victoria. | 我配不上维多利亚 |
[10:26] | He said that? That’s poppycock. | 他是这么说的? 真是一派胡言 |
[10:29] | You really want to know how it went last night? | 你真想知道昨晚的情况? |
[10:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:32] | Not good. | 很不好 |
[10:35] | Come on. I’m wasting my time. | 算了 我在浪费时间 |
[10:38] | I’m not like Humphrey. | 我不像汉弗莱 |
[10:40] | Tristan,I can tell you that every man I ever envied when I was a boy | 崔斯坦 在我还是个孩子的时候 我崇拜的每个人 |
[10:46] | has led an unremarkable life. | 他们现在的生活都很平常 |
[10:49] | So you don’t fit with the popular crowd. Now,I take that as a very good omen. | 所以你现在不太招人喜欢 我觉得是个好兆头 |
[11:07] | -Tristan,I clearly said… -I know. You told me not to come. | -崔斯坦 我说得很清楚了… -我知道 你叫我别来 |
[11:10] | I have something for you. A surprise. | 我有些东西给你 一个惊喜 |
[11:13] | No… | 不… |
[11:29] | It’s not my birthday for another week,you know. | 你知道我还有一个星期才过生日呢 |
[11:35] | -I’ve never had champagne before. -Yeah,me,neither. | -我以前从没喝过香槟 -是啊 我也没喝过 |
[11:40] | My God! This is delicious! | 天啊! 真好喝! |
[11:44] | How did… Well,how does a shop boy afford all of this? | 你怎么…一个小店打工仔怎么买得起这个? |
[11:47] | I’m not a shop boy. | 我不是小店打工仔 |
[11:50] | God! I heard. I’m sorry. What are you going to do now? | 天! 我听说了 对不起 你现在有什么打算? |
[11:52] | No. I mean,I’m not a shop boy. I was just working in a shop. | 不 我是说我不是小店打工仔 我只是在店里工作 |
[11:56] | And now I’m not. Now I’m free to live my life as I wish. | 而现在我自由了 我可以过自己想要的生活 |
[12:00] | This must have been all your savings. | 这一定花掉了你全部积蓄 |
[12:02] | So? I can make more. That’s the beauty of it. | 怎么样? 我可以做得更好 真是太美了 |
[12:05] | I never intended to stay in Wall,Victoria. | 我从没打算固守一隅 维多利亚 |
[12:07] | There’s a big world out there,I’m gonna make my fortune. | 外面的世界很大 我要去闯闯 |
[12:10] | Now you sound just like Humphrey. He’s quite a traveler. | 汉弗莱也这么说 他是个十足的旅行家 |
[12:13] | Do you know he’s going all the way to Ipswich just to buy me a ring? | 他一路走到伊普斯威奇 就为了给我买个戒指 |
[12:17] | Ipswich? | 伊普斯威奇? |
[12:19] | Victoria,I’m talking about London or Paris or… | 维多利亚 我说的是伦敦 巴黎或是… |
[12:23] | A ring? Why is he…What kind of a ring? | 戒指? 他为什么…什么戒指? |
[12:27] | The word is he’s planning to propose to me on my birthday. | 他打算在我生日那天 向我求婚 |
[12:30] | He’s going to… | 他打算… |
[12:33] | And you’re gonna say yes. | 你会说愿意? |
[12:34] | I can’t exactly say no after he’s gone all the way to Ipswich. | 在他一路走去伊普斯威奇之后 我怎么能说不呢 |
[12:38] | All the way to Ipswich? | 一路走去伊普斯威奇? |
[12:40] | Victoria,for your hand in marriage,I’d cross oceans or continents. | 如果能娶你 我愿意翻越万水千山 |
[12:46] | -Really? -Yes. | -真的? -是的 |
[12:48] | Victoria,for your hand in marriage, | 维多利亚 如果能娶你 |
[12:49] | I would go to the gold fields of San Francisco | 我愿意去旧金山淘金 |
[12:53] | and bring you back your weight in gold. | 带回和你一样重的金子给你 |
[12:56] | I would. | 我愿意 |
[12:58] | I’d go to Africa and bring you back a diamond as big as your fist. | 我愿意去非洲 带回拳头大的钻石给你 |
[13:03] | Or I’d go to the Arctic and I’d slaughter a polar bear | 或者 我愿意去北极 杀一只北极熊 |
[13:06] | and bring you back its head. | 把它的头带给你 |
[13:09] | A polar bear’s head? | 一只北极熊的头? |
[13:16] | You’re funny,Tristan. | 你真好玩 崔斯坦 |
[13:19] | People like you and people like me,we’re just not… | 你这样的人和我这样的人 我们只是… |
[13:26] | I should be going. It’s really late. | 我要走了 真的有点晚了 |
[13:28] | Well,hold on,then. Let’s at least finish the champagne. | 等等 至少让我们喝完香槟 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | Had Tristan known then how the stars watched Earth, | 要是崔斯坦知道 星星在看着地球 |
[13:42] | he’d have shuddered at the very thought | 他一定会担心 |
[13:44] | of an audience to his humiliation. | 会被这些特别的观众羞辱 |
[13:49] | But,fortunately for him, | 但是 幸运的是 |
[13:51] | nearly every star in the sky was at that moment | 那时 天空中几乎所有的星星 |
[13:54] | looking in earnest at the land on the other side of the wall, | 都在关注着墙另一边的世界 |
[13:58] | where the King of all Stormhold lay on his deathbed, | 风暴要塞的国王正躺在临终的床上 |
[14:02] | which was a coincidence because it was the King’s final act | 也许是个巧合 因为国王的最后这一行为 |
[14:06] | that would change the course of Tristan’s destiny forever. | 将永远地改变崔斯坦的命运 |
[14:14] | Where is Secundus? | 塞肯多斯在哪? |
[14:16] | He’s on his way,Father. | 他在回来的路上 父亲 |
[14:19] | Then we shall wait. | 那么我们只好等了 |
[14:30] | Sorry I’m late,Father. I came as swiftly as I was able. | 对不起 我来晚了 我已经尽快赶回来了 |
[14:39] | Septimus. | 塞普蒂默斯 |
[14:41] | Primus. | 普里默斯 |
[14:43] | Tertius. | 特修斯 |
[14:45] | So,to the matter of succession. | 那么 关于继承权的问题 |
[14:51] | Of my seven sons,there are four of you today still standing. | 我七个儿子 活着的还有四个 |
[14:56] | This is quite a break with tradition. I had 12 brothers. | 这可以说是破了先例了 我有十二个兄弟 |
[15:01] | And you killed them all for your throne | 为了王位 您把他们都杀了 |
[15:03] | before your father,the King,even felt poorly. | 就连您的父亲 国王 也自叹不如 |
[15:06] | We know,Father. You’re strong and courageous. | 我们都知道 父亲您很强壮 有胆识 |
[15:09] | And cunning. Most importantly,cunning. | 而且奸诈 最重要的是…奸诈 |
[15:14] | -Secundus. -Yes,Father? | -塞肯多斯 -是的 父亲 |
[15:18] | Look through the window. Tell me what you see. | 看窗外 告诉我 你看到了什么? |
[15:29] | I see the kingdom,Father. | 我看到了王国 父亲 |
[15:33] | The whole of Stormhold. | 整个风暴要塞 |
[15:34] | -And? -My kingdom? | -还有呢? -我的王国? |
[15:38] | Maybe. Look up. | 也许 向上看看 |
[16:07] | -Secundus. -Sextus. Quartus. Quintus. | -塞肯多斯 -塞克多斯 扩多斯 昆多斯 |
[16:13] | You’re alive. You’re… | 你还活着 你还… |
[16:18] | Stuck like this till the new king is crowned. | 像这样被困在这 直到新国王加冕 |
[16:21] | I was that close. | 我离王位就差一步了 |
[16:24] | Well,at least you haven’t lost your looks. | 算了吧 至少你看起来还像个人样 |
[16:26] | Oh,please. You’re not annoyed about that whole murder thing,are you? | 你还在为被谋杀的事耿耿于怀啊? |
[16:29] | -I mean,that was 10 years ago. -Yeah. | -那已经是十年前的事了呀 -是啊 |
[16:32] | Great deal of good it did you,didn’t it,killing me,Secundus? | 杀了我 你方便了不少吧 塞肯多斯? |
[16:34] | Because now,of course,now you are King of all Stormhold. | 因为现在 当然…你就是国王了 |
[16:37] | Oh,sorry. Wait. No,you’re not. You’re dead. | 不好意思 等一下 你还不是 你已经死了 |
[16:40] | Una? Una? | 乌拉? 乌拉? |
[16:44] | No,Father,it’s me,your son. | 不 父亲 是我 你的儿子 |
[16:49] | Tertius. | 特修斯 |
[16:52] | Where is your sister,Una? | 你的姐姐乌拉在哪? |
[16:55] | Sorry,Father. Nobody has seen Una for years now. | 对不起 父亲 乌拉已经失踪好几年了 |
[16:59] | -Septimus? -What? | -塞普蒂默斯? -什么? |
[17:01] | Tradition dictates the throne must pass to a male heir. | 传统规定王位必须传给男性继承人 |
[17:06] | Exactly,Father. | 正是如此 父亲 |
[17:09] | So why would I kill my sister when these cretins are still alive? | 既然这几个白痴都还活着 我也不可能会杀害姐姐 |
[17:11] | Indeed. | 确实是这样 |
[17:14] | Therefore,we shall resolve the situation in a non-traditional manner. | 因此 我们得用一个非传统的方法 解决现在这个局面 |
[17:44] | Only he of royal blood can restore the ruby. | 只有拥有皇室血统的人 才能重铸这块红宝石 |
[17:49] | And the one of you that does so shall be the new King of Stormhold. | 如果你们中的一个办到了 那他就是新国王 |
[18:46] | Oh,Tristan! A shooting star! | 哦 崔斯坦! 一颗流星! |
[18:50] | Beautiful. | 真美 |
[18:55] | More beautiful than a fancy ring from Ipswich? | 比伊普斯威奇带回来的华丽戒指还美么? |
[19:01] | Victoria,for your hand in marriage, | 维多利亚 如果可以娶你 |
[19:06] | I’d cross the wall and I’d bring you back that fallen star. | 我愿意跨过墙 把那颗坠落的星带给你 |
[19:10] | You can’t cross the wall. | 你不能翻过墙去 |
[19:12] | Nobody crosses the wall. Now you’re just being silly. | 没人能翻过这堵墙 你傻了啊 |
[19:15] | I’m not being silly. I’d do it. | 不 我没有 我愿意那么做 |
[19:19] | For you,I’d do anything. | 为了你 我愿意做任何事 |
[19:22] | My very own star. | 我自己的星星 |
[19:28] | It seems we have ourselves an agreement. | 那我们就约好了 |
[19:31] | You have exactly one week or I’m marrying Humphrey. | 你只有一周的时间 否则我就要嫁给汉弗莱 |
[20:47] | Mormo! Empusa! Wake up. Now! | 莫拉! 恩普拉! 快起来! 现在! |
[20:52] | -What is it? -A star has fallen. | -怎么了? -一颗星坠落了 |
[21:03] | Where are the Babylon candles? | 我的巴比伦蜡烛呢? |
[21:05] | You used the last one,Lamia,200 years ago. Do you not recall? | 二百年前你就用光了最后一根 你忘了啊? |
[21:10] | Perhaps we can obtain another. | 我们也许可以再找一个 |
[21:12] | Perhaps we can obtain another. | 我们也许可以再找一个 |
[21:12] | Has your mind become as decrepit as your face,Empusa? | 难道你的脑子和你的脸一样老了么 恩普拉? |
[21:16] | You speak as if such things are freely available. | 别信口开河 |
[21:19] | I know,sister,I merely thought… | 我知道 姐姐 我只是想… |
[21:20] | You’d have us hunting for a Babylon candle | 你可以让我们去找巴比伦蜡烛 |
[21:22] | while some other witch finds our star. | 但同时 其他女巫就可能找到了我们的星星 |
[21:25] | Fool. There’s no time to waste. | 笨蛋 没时间浪费了 |
[21:28] | If we must retrieve it on foot,then we shall. | 如果我们要用走的 那我们就走 |
[21:31] | Mormo,we need information. | 莫拉 我要知道方位 |
[21:42] | If these divinations are correct,the fallen star lies 100 miles away. | 预言没错的话 星星坠落在一百公里的地方 |
[21:50] | Four centuries we’ve waited for this. What hardship a few more days? | 我们已经等了几世纪了 再多等几天又何妨呢 |
[21:56] | Which of us shall go,then,to seek it and bring it back? | 我们中谁去把它找回来? |
[22:07] | -I’ve his kidney. -I’ve his liver. | -我拿的是肾 -我的是肝脏 |
[22:09] | And I’ve his heart. | 我拿的是心脏 |
[22:14] | You’ll be needing what’s left of the last star. | 我需要上一颗星星 留下的东西 |
[22:24] | -There’s not much left. -Soon,there’ll be plenty for us all. | -已经没剩多少了 -很快 我们又会有很多了 |
[23:24] | -Dunstan Thorn. Not again. -It’s Tristan,actually. | -邓斯坦 休想再来一次 -我是崔斯坦啦 |
[23:29] | Oh. You do look a bit like your father. | 噢 你和你父亲长得可真像 |
[23:33] | And I suppose you intend to cross the wall as well,do you? | 我想你也是想要跨越这堵墙 是么? |
[23:37] | Well,you can forget it. Go home. | 你还是忘了这事 回家去吧 |
[23:39] | Cross the wall as well as who? | 像谁一样跨越这堵墙? |
[23:42] | No one. Nobody. | 没谁 没人 |
[23:44] | Nobody crosses the wall. You know that! | 没有人跨过墙去 你知道的! |
[23:47] | Everybody knows that! | 每个人都知道! |
[23:49] | Yeah… No,no,I know. I understand. Nobody. | 是啊…不不 我知道 我了解 没有人 |
[23:55] | Well,I better just head for the old homestead,then. | 那么 我最好还是回家喽 |
[23:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:58] | -Right,then. Night,Tristan. -Good night. | -这样才对 晚安 崔斯坦 -晚安 |
[24:03] | Give my best to your father. | 向你爸爸问好 |
[24:28] | Off you go. | 还是回去吧 |
[24:35] | I thought I heard you come in. Hey,what happened? Are you hurt? | 我听见你进屋的声音了 怎么了? 你受伤了? |
[24:39] | No,I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[24:40] | -That Humphrey again? -No. | -又是汉弗莱干的? -不 |
[24:42] | Actually,it was the guard. The guard at the wall. | 事实上 是那个看守围墙的人 |
[24:46] | Tristan,he’s 97 years old. | 崔斯坦 他已经有97岁了 |
[24:47] | Well,that’s given him plenty of time to practice,then,hasn’t it? | 是啊 所以他有足够的时间来练习 不是么? |
[24:52] | Why,may I ask,were you trying to cross the wall? | 我能问你 为什么你要跨过那堵墙呢? |
[24:57] | I might ask you the same thing. | 我也正想问你这个问题 |
[25:49] | I have a mother. | 我有一个妈妈 |
[25:53] | I mean,I have a mother. She could still be alive. | 我是说 我有一个妈妈 她可能还活着 |
[25:56] | Oh,I hope so. I certainly like to think so. | 我也希望如此 我当然也想这样 |
[26:02] | The chain you cut. | 你砍下的链子 |
[26:05] | Just like you said. | 和你说的一样 |
[26:07] | And… | 还有… |
[26:11] | And the glass flower. The flower she sold to you. | 玻璃花 她卖给你的花 |
[26:14] | She told me it would bring me luck. | 她说它能带来好运 |
[26:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | This was also in the basket. I’ve never opened it. | 这个也是在篮子里带的 我从没打开过 |
[26:23] | It’s addressed to you. | 是写给你的 |
[26:41] | Yep. | 哦 |
[26:42] | My dearest Tristan,please know that I only ever wanted the best for you. | 亲爱的崔斯坦 请知道我只想把最好的给你 |
[26:48] | Had my mistress allowed it,I would have kept you in a heartbeat. | 如果我的主人允许 我愿意与你形影不离 |
[26:53] | My dearest wish is that we will meet someday. | 我最大的愿望 就是有一天 能够见到你 |
[26:58] | The fastest way to travel is by candlelight. | 世上最快的旅行方法就是利用烛光 |
[27:02] | To use it,think of me and only me. | 用它 想着我 只想着我 |
[27:06] | I will think of you every day,for always. | 我会每一天都想你 永远 |
[27:13] | Your mother. | 你的母亲 |
[27:21] | Well,do you… Do you have a light? | 你有…你有火么? |
[28:08] | Mother? | 妈妈? |
[28:09] | Oh! Oh,Mother,I’m so…I’m so sorry. Are you all right? | 妈妈 我…真对不起 你还好么? |
[28:13] | No,I’m not. And I’m not your mother,so get off me! | 不好 我也不是你妈妈 快走开! |
[28:16] | You’re…You’re not my mother? | 你…你不是我妈妈? |
[28:19] | Do I look like I’m your mother? | 难道我看起来像你妈妈么? |
[28:23] | No. | 不像 |
[28:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:28] | Well,are you all right? Do you want some help? | 你还好么? 需要帮忙么? |
[28:29] | You can help by leaving me alone! | 离我远点就是帮大忙了 |
[28:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:42] | Oh,my God. Light the candle and think of me. | 天啊 点蜡烛 想我 |
[28:45] | I was. I was thinking of my… | 我刚刚…就是在想我的… |
[28:47] | But then Victoria and the star just popped into… | 只是 维多利亚和那颗星忽然闪过脑子… |
[28:54] | Oh,excuse me,madam. Sorry. | 打扰一下 女士 对不起 |
[28:56] | This may seem strange,but have you seen a fallen star anywhere? | 这可能有点奇怪…你有看到流星吗 |
[29:01] | -You’re funny. -No,really,we’re in a crater. | -你真搞笑 -我是说真的 我们现在在坑里 |
[29:03] | This must be where it fell. | 这一定是它掉下来的地方 |
[29:05] | Yeah,this is where it fell. | 是啊 这是它掉下来的地方 |
[29:07] | It is. Or if you want to be really specific, | 没错 如果你想知道得具体点 |
[29:10] | up there is where this weird,bloody necklace | 就在上面 有一条奇怪的项链 |
[29:13] | came out of nowhere and knocked it out of the heavens | 不知道从哪飞出来 把它从天空砸了下来 |
[29:15] | when it was minding its own business. | 当它只是在想自己的事情的时候 |
[29:17] | And over there is where it landed. | 而那 就是它掉下来的地方 |
[29:19] | And right here,this is where it got hit by a magical flying moron! | 又被一个会飞的傻子 撞到这了! |
[29:28] | You’re the star! You’re the star? Really? | 你就是那颗星! 真的吗? |
[29:32] | Oh,wow. I’m sorry. I had no idea you’d be a… | 哇 对不起 我不知道你是… |
[29:38] | May I just say in advance that I am sorry? | 首先请允许我说声对不起 |
[29:41] | -Sorry for what? -For this. | -为什么对不起? -就为这个 |
[29:44] | Now,if I am not mistaken,this means you have to come with me. | 如果你说的是真的 现在你得和我一起走了 |
[29:47] | See,you’re going to be a birthday gift for Victoria,my true love. | 你要成为我的真爱 维多利亚的生日礼物 |
[29:50] | But of course! | 那是当然了! |
[29:52] | Nothing says romance like the gift of a kidnapped,injured woman! | 没什么能比绑架一个受伤的女人 做生日礼物更浪漫的了! |
[29:56] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪都不和你去 |
[30:04] | Hurry. You should be on your way now,Primus. | 快点 你该在路上了 普里默斯 |
[30:08] | You must find the royal necklace with the ruby before your brothers. | 你一定要在你兄弟之前 找到那条红宝石项链 |
[30:12] | I should like to see you take the throne. The first benevolent king. | 我真希望你能夺取王位 做第一任仁慈的国王 |
[30:17] | I don’t doubt Stormhold would be a better place under your rule. | 我相信 如果你做国王 风暴要塞会变得更好 |
[30:21] | Really? | 真的? |
[30:22] | Well,that is fascinating. | 恩 那真是太好了 |
[30:25] | -Don’t you think,Tertius? -Yes,indeed. | -你不这么想么 特修斯? -是的 没错 |
[30:27] | Prince Septimus! Tertius. Well… Well. Well,well,I… | 塞普蒂默斯和特修斯王子! 恩…我… |
[30:33] | Since you’re all here,won’t you join me in a toast? | 既然你们都来了 要不一起喝一杯? |
[30:38] | What a very good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[30:40] | To the new King of Stormhold, | 为风暴要塞的新国王干杯 |
[30:43] | whichever of you fine fellows it might be. | 不管你们兄弟中谁成为国王 |
[30:47] | To the new King of Stormhold. | 为风暴要塞的新国王干杯 |
[31:30] | You! | 你! |
[31:56] | You really thought that you were king? | 你真觉得你会成为国王? |
[31:59] | -You killed the Bishop? -No,Primus. | -你杀了主教? -不 普里默斯 |
[32:01] | I think you’ll find that you killed the Bishop by drinking out of the wrong cup. | 是你拿错了杯子 才害了主教的 |
[32:07] | Oh,look,when you finish wrestling with your conscience, | 听着 在你和你的良知纠缠完后 |
[32:09] | may I suggest you return to your chamber? | 我可以建议你回到你的房间么? |
[32:12] | Leave the quest for the stone to me. | 宝石的事就交给我吧 |
[32:22] | How have we lived this way all these years? | 我们这几年是怎么生活的? |
[32:37] | In my absence,I expect you to make it fit for the queens we are. | 我不在时 这地方得弄得适合我们这些女王居住 |
[32:42] | When I return with our prize,all of us shall be young again. | 当我带回我们的奖品 我们就都能再次变年轻了 |
[32:49] | Never fear,my sisters. | 别害怕 妹妹们 |
[32:53] | I will not fail. | 我不会失败的 |
[33:05] | Don’t you ever sleep? | 你都不睡觉的么? |
[33:06] | Not at night. | 晚上不睡 |
[33:08] | May have escaped your notice,genius, | 可能你没注意到 天才同学 |
[33:09] | but that’s when stars have rather better things to do. | 对星星而言 当晚上到来时 |
[33:11] | They’re coming out,shining,that sort of thing. | 没有比出来发光 这样的事更好的了 |
[33:14] | Yeah,well,it may have escaped yours,but you’re not in the sky anymore. | 是啊 不过可能你也没注意到 你已经不在天空中了 |
[33:17] | Coming out is off the agenda. | 出去已经不在日程上了 |
[33:19] | Shining has been suspended until further notice. | 发光嘛 暂停直到另行通知 |
[33:23] | Oh,and sleeping during the day is O-U-T. | 在白天睡大觉的日子 没-有-啦 |
[33:27] | Unless you have some magical ability to sleep while you’re walking. | 除非你有什么可以边走边睡的魔法 |
[33:31] | Have you not got it into your thick head yet? | 你那木瓜脑袋还没搞清楚么 |
[33:33] | I’m not walking anywhere! | 我哪也不去! |
[33:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:38] | Sit in a crater. I’ve had enough of you anyway. | 就在坑里呆着吧 反正我也受够你了 |
[33:41] | I was gonna put you back in the sky once I’d brought you to my Victoria, | 我本打算把你带给我的维多利亚后 就送你回天上 |
[33:44] | but clearly,you’d rather sit on your own in the middle of nowhere forever. | 但是显然 你情愿永远坐在这 |
[33:47] | And just how were you planning to get me back to the sky? | 只是 你要怎么送我回天上呢? |
[33:50] | I find the fastest way to travel is by candlelight. | 我知道最快的旅行方法 是通过烛光 |
[33:54] | -You’ve got a Babylon candle. -Yeah,I have a bubbling candle. | -你有巴比伦蜡烛? -是的 我有巴比零蜡烛 |
[33:58] | -A Babylon candle. -That’s what I said. | -是巴比伦蜡烛 -我就是那么说的啊 |
[34:00] | You said Bubbling. | 你说的是巴比零 |
[34:01] | Anyway,I was going to give what’s left of it to you. | 不管怎样 我都会把剩下的给你 |
[34:03] | Well,that barely has one use left. | 可是这个已经没剩多少了 |
[34:06] | So be grateful I’m not using it right now to get us both back to the wall. | 我现在不用它带我们回家 你开心了吧 |
[34:10] | Unless you have a better way of getting yourself home. | 除非你有了 带你自己回家的好办法 |
[34:16] | Fine! | 好吧! |
[34:18] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[34:20] | All right. All right. I’m helping. | 好的 好的 我正在扶 |
[34:24] | And you are gonna have to walk quicker than that. | 走快点行不? |
[34:26] | Otherwise,I’ll never get you back to Victoria in a week. | 否则我就不能在一周内 赶回维多利亚那了 |
[34:29] | Don’t push your luck. | 欲速则不达 |
[34:32] | Don’t take less than a florin for him,Bernard! You understand? | 少于一弗罗林不卖 伯纳德! 明白么? |
[34:36] | -Yes,Mother. -No dilly-dallying! | -是 妈妈 -别磨磨蹭蹭的! |
[34:38] | And don’t even think of stopping at the tavern,Bernard,or you’ll be sorry! | 也别想在酒馆歇着偷懒 否则有你好看的! |
[34:42] | A florin for your goat,boy. | 一弗罗林买这只羊 孩子 |
[34:50] | He’s a bit small to pull your cart. | 它有点小 拉不动你的车 |
[34:54] | You’re quite right. | 说得很对 |
[35:06] | That’s much better. | 这样就好多了 |
[35:13] | Bernard! | 伯纳德! |
[35:16] | Bernard! | 伯纳德! |
[35:39] | Get on! | 快点 |
[36:16] | Who goes there? | 你是谁? |
[36:18] | What do you want with me,a poor old flower… | 你要把我怎么样 我只是个卖花的穷… |
[36:20] | Oh,do shut up. I know what you are | 快闭嘴 我知道你是做什么的 |
[36:23] | and I swear by the ordinances of the sisterhood to which we both belong | 我发誓你和我是一路人 |
[36:28] | that I mean you no harm this day. | 也就是说 我今天不会伤你 |
[36:30] | I wish to share your meal. | 我只是想吃点东西 |
[36:33] | Well,one can never be too careful. Sit down. I’ll get you a seat. | 好吧 一个人总是要小心些才好 我给你拿个椅子 |
[36:48] | -Anything else? -Nope. | -还要别的么? -不 |
[36:53] | What’s it to be? | 要哪部分? |
[36:55] | Heads or tails? | 头还是尾巴? |
[36:57] | Heads. | 头 |
[37:00] | So,stranger, | 那么 陌生人 |
[37:03] | where are you headed off to on this fine day? | 这么好的天 你赶着去哪? |
[37:06] | I seek a fallen star. | 我正在找一颗坠落的星星 |
[37:09] | She fell not far from here. | 她在离这不远的地方掉下来了 |
[37:11] | And when I find her,I shall take my great knife | 当我找到她 我要拿出我的刀 |
[37:13] | and cut out her heart while she still lives. | 趁她还活着 把她的心挖出来 |
[37:15] | And the glory of our youth shall be restored. | 让我青春永驻 |
[37:21] | Fallen star? | 坠落的星星? |
[37:23] | That’s the best news I’ve had in ages. | 这是这年头 我听到的最好的消息了 |
[37:26] | I could do with losing a few years meself. | 我可以再年轻几岁 |
[37:29] | So whereabouts did you… | 所以要是你知道她的下落… |
[37:31] | Limbus grass! | 地狱草! |
[37:32] | You dare to steal truth from my lips by feeding me limbus grass? | 你居然敢让我吃地狱草来套我的话? |
[37:38] | Do you have any idea what a big mistake you’ve made,Ditchwater Sal? | 你知道你犯了一个多大的错误么 蒂契沃・萨尔? |
[37:43] | How do you know my… | 你怎么知道我的… |
[37:45] | -Who are you? -Look again. | -你是谁? -看仔细点 |
[37:50] | I shall not seek the star,Your Dark Majesty. I swear. | 我不是要找您的星星 我发誓 黑暗女王 |
[37:54] | Seek all you wish. | 我成全你! |
[37:58] | You shall not see the star,touch it,smell or hear it. | 你将永远都不能看到星星 摸到 闻到或是听到它 |
[38:02] | You will not perceive her even if she stands before you. | 即使她站在你面前 你也感觉不到她 |
[38:13] | Pray you never meet me again,Ditchwater Sal. | 祈祷你永远不会再遇见我吧 |
[38:16] | Oh,right. So let me get this straight. | 好吧 我就直说了吧 |
[38:19] | You think you know we’re going the right way because… | 你认为我们走的路是对的 因为… |
[38:21] | And I quote,I just do. | 我引用下 我就是知道 |
[38:24] | I do,though. I don’t know why. | 我确实这样觉得 虽然我也不知道为什么 |
[38:26] | Maybe it’s my love for Victoria guiding me home. | 也许是我的对维多利亚的爱 在指引着我回家 |
[38:29] | -Please. -Yvonne,whether you like it or not… | -拜托 -伊芬妮 你是不是不想… |
[38:30] | Yvaine! My name is Yvaine,so… | 伊菲妮! 我的名字是伊菲妮 到底… |
[38:33] | How many times do I have to… | 我得和你说多少遍… |
[38:35] | Would you… Would you please slow down? | 拜托…你走能慢点么? |
[38:38] | Yes,yes. | 是的 是的 |
[38:42] | Look,we’re…We’re going north,all right? | 听着 我们…我们要向北走 对么? |
[38:43] | The wall’s north. | 墙在北边 |
[38:44] | And if you look up in the sky,even during the day,you can see the… | 如果你抬头看天空 即便在白天 你也能看到… |
[38:47] | The evening star. That’s so weird. | 晚上的星星 真奇怪 |
[38:49] | That’s funny. Hilarious. My sides are splitting. | 真好笑 好笑 我都要累死了 |
[38:51] | No,I’m being… | 不 我只是在… |
[38:54] | Wait that…That was you! Really? | 等一下…那是你! 真的? |
[38:58] | What…What are… | 什么…干什么… |
[39:00] | -What are you doing? -What does it look like I’m doing? | -你在做什么? -你说我在做什么? |
[39:03] | -Sitting down. I’m tired. -Please don’t do this again. | -坐下 我累了 -请别再这样了 |
[39:05] | We agreed we’d stop off at the next village to eat and rest. | 我们说好是在下一个村子 停下吃东西休息 |
[39:08] | Come on,Tristan. It’s midday. | 拜托 崔斯坦 现在是中午 |
[39:11] | I never stay up this late! Just,please,let me sleep! | 我从没熬白天! 就一会 求你了 让我睡一会! |
[39:16] | Okay,you…Well,then I’ll…You sleep. I’ll go and get something to eat. | 好吧 你…那我…你睡觉 我去找点吃的 |
[39:28] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[39:29] | What does it look like I’m doing? I’m making sure you don’t run away. | 你说我在做什么 当然是确保你不会逃走 |
[39:49] | Your Highness,the soothsayer,as you requested. | 殿下 这是您要的占卜者 |
[39:55] | South,you said. | 你说在南面 |
[39:58] | South we went. | 我们去了南面 |
[40:01] | Still no stone. | 还是没有宝石 |
[40:04] | Do you now propose we start swimming? | 你现在又想让我们去游泳么? |
[40:06] | Sire,I’ve merely relayed to you what the runes have told me. | 陛下 我只是传达占卜石告诉我的事 |
[40:11] | I can do no more. | 我帮不了什么忙了 |
[40:14] | Well,consult them again. | 好吧 那你和他们再商量一次 |
[40:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[40:21] | Before we seek the stone,I have another question. | 在开始找宝石之前 我还有个问题 |
[40:27] | Am I the seventh son? | 我是第七个儿子么? |
[40:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:34] | Another question. | 另一个问题 |
[40:37] | Is my favorite color blue? | 我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色么? |
[40:43] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:44] | Has excessive begging or pleading ever persuaded me | 我有听信过没用的请求和辩解么? |
[40:48] | to spare the life of a traitor? | 尤其是对那些活得太久或是叛国者? |
[40:54] | What does that mean? | 这个意味着什么? |
[40:55] | -That means no. -Good. | -意思是 没有 -很好 |
[40:59] | Throw them again. This time,throw them high. | 再扔一次 这一次 扔高点 |
[41:06] | Do you work for my brother? | 你是为我哥哥工作的么? |
[41:24] | So,do we continue west? | 那么? 我们继续向西? |
[41:58] | Tristan? | 崔斯坦? |
[42:08] | Who’s there? | 谁? |
[42:17] | Tristan,is that you? | 崔斯坦 是你么? |
[42:20] | It’s not funny. | 这一点也不好玩 |
[42:26] | Tristan? | 崔斯坦? |
[42:37] | Come on. | 到这边来 |
[43:22] | Be careful how much magic you use,sister. | 留心你用了多少魔法 姐姐 |
[43:24] | It’s beginning to show. | 已经开始有反应了 |
[43:26] | One goat and a small enchantment. Hardly extravagant. | 只是一只小羊和一点迷幻术 几乎没用啥奢侈的魔法 |
[43:30] | Well,even using the ring will take its toll. | 就算是带戒指 也会留下痕迹吧 |
[43:33] | Better you call on us only in dire need. | 下次有十万火急的事了 再来找我们 |
[43:35] | And use your runes to locate the star yourself. | 你自己用占卜石 确定星星的位置 |
[43:38] | I used them and she should be here. | 我用了 她应该在这 |
[43:41] | But now they’re just telling me gibberish. | 但现在 它们简直是在胡说八道 |
[44:01] | It is because you must stay where you are,my sister. | 你得待在那等 我的姐姐 |
[44:04] | She is coming to you. | 她会走向你的 |
[44:05] | Oh,be warned,Lamia. Delicacy is needed. | 要小心 拉米亚 要注意细节 |
[44:08] | Misery has drained her. She’s barely shining. | 痛苦困扰着她 她几乎不能发光了 |
[44:12] | Set a trap that ensures her heart is glowing before you cut it out. | 设个陷阱 确保在你挖她的心之前 她还是闪亮的 |
[44:17] | Yvaine! Yvaine! | 伊菲妮! 伊菲妮! |
[44:22] | Oh,you idiot. | 哦 你这个傻子 |
[44:45] | You shall become human. | 你们可以变成人了 |
[46:04] | You are Billy,the innkeeper. I am your wife,and you’re our daughter. | 你叫比利 旅馆老板 我是你妻子 而你是我们的女儿 |
[46:09] | Now,make everything ready. Our special guest will be here soon. | 现在准备好 我们特殊的客人马上就要来了 |
[46:24] | I mean,who’s to say he’d have even kept his promise about the candle? | 我是说 谁能保证他会信守蜡烛的诺言呢? |
[46:28] | I just refuse to believe he’s the only person in Stormhold | 我只是不相信 他是这里… |
[46:32] | who could’ve helped me. | 唯一一个能帮我的人 |
[46:34] | Going on and on and on. Just Victoria this and Victoria that. | 翻来覆去只会说 维多利亚这个 维多利亚那个 |
[46:41] | Tristan? | 崔斯坦? |
[46:43] | Please protect our sister,Tristan. | 请保护我们的妹妹 崔斯坦 |
[46:47] | Yvaine is in grave danger. | 伊菲妮正处在危险中 |
[46:51] | The unicorn came to help her. | 独角兽已经去帮她了 |
[46:54] | But now they’re heading into a trap. | 但是现在 他们正走向一个圈套 |
[47:00] | No star is safe in Stormhold. | 在风暴要塞 没有星星是安全的 |
[47:04] | The last to fall,400 years ago, | 400年前坠落的那颗星星 |
[47:08] | was captured by the same witches who seek Yvaine now. | 就被女巫抓住了 而现在她们又在寻找伊菲妮 |
[47:15] | They tricked her, | 她们欺骗了她 |
[47:18] | cared for her, | 先是照顾她 |
[47:21] | and when her heart was once more aglow, | 等到她的心再次发光 |
[47:25] | they cut it from her chest | 就剖开她的胸膛 挖出她的心 |
[47:29] | and ate it. | 然后吃了它 |
[47:34] | There’s no time to waste. | 不能再浪费时间了 |
[47:36] | A coach is coming. | 有辆马车就快来了 |
[47:38] | By any means possible,you must get on it. | 不管用什么方法 你一定要坐上去 |
[47:42] | Run. | 快! |
[48:14] | Whoa! | 吁~! |
[48:23] | If Septimus insists on sending a boy to do a man’s job… | 如果塞普蒂默斯非要送个小男孩来替他… |
[48:27] | No,no,no,wait,please! | 不 不 不 请等等! |
[48:28] | I don’t know a Septimus. I just need a lift. | 我不认识塞普蒂默斯 我只想搭个便车 |
[48:30] | Look at me,look at me. I’m unarmed. Please. | 看看我 看看我 我没武器的 求你 |
[48:33] | Please,let me ride with you. | 求你 让我和你一起走 |
[48:35] | I’m afraid that’s impossible. I’m on a quest of enormous importance. | 恐怕不行 我有危险的要事要办 |
[48:38] | Well,then all the more reason to take me with you. | 那你更应该带上我了 |
[48:40] | There may come a time when you need a second pair of hands. Sir? | 说不定你会需要个帮手的 先生? |
[48:44] | Please. Maybe providence sent me to you just as it sent you to me. | 求你 命运让我遇见你 就像它让你遇见我一样 |
[48:49] | -Get on. -Oh,yes. Thank you. | -上来 -好的 谢谢 |
[49:17] | Goodness me,my dear. Come in out of this wretched rain! | 亲爱的 快进来 外面这么大雨 |
[49:21] | We have food and drink,a warm bed and plenty of hot water for a bath. | 我们有食物和饮料 暖床 还有热水洗澡 |
[49:44] | How do you like your bath? Warm,hot or boil-a-lobster? | 你喜欢怎么洗? 温水 热水还是沸水? |
[49:49] | I honestly don’t know. | 说实话我也不知道 |
[49:51] | Then let me choose for you, | 那我来帮你决定吧 |
[49:52] | and I’ll have my husband take your horse to the stable. | 我会让我的丈夫把你的马带到马房里 |
[49:56] | Billy? | 比利? |
[50:08] | Now,let’s get you out of your wet things,shall we? | 现在 帮你把湿衣服脱掉好吗? |
[50:23] | Feeling better? | 感到好些了吗? |
[50:24] | Much. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[50:27] | The warm water’s actually done me a world of good. | 温水真的让我很舒服 |
[50:29] | You see? The powers of a nice,hot bath. | 知道了吧? 热水澡的威力就在这 |
[50:32] | And your leg? Any improvement? | 你的脚呢? 感觉好些了吗? |
[50:37] | That is extraordinary. | 真是太棒了 |
[50:39] | It’s the very least I could do. I’m just glad you’re feeling better. | 小事一桩 你舒服就好了 |
[50:43] | You seem happier in yourself,too. | 你看起来也很快乐的样子 |
[50:45] | I do feel happier. Less troubled. | 我确实感到快乐点 烦恼慢慢消失 |
[50:49] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[50:51] | Nothing like a nice soak to warm the cockles of your heart. | 没什么能比泡个热水澡 更能温暖你的心了 |
[51:02] | Now,I’m only a simple innkeeper’s wife, | 我虽然只是个旅馆主妇 |
[51:06] | but I’ve been told I have a healer’s hands. | 但人们说我有一双 可以帮人疗养的手 |
[51:11] | I’d be glad to give you a massage. | 我可以给你按摩 |
[51:13] | What’s a massage? | 按摩是什么? |
[51:15] | Never had…Well,bless my soul. | 从没试过…上帝啊 |
[51:19] | Nothing like a massage to send you off for the finest and deepest night’s sleep. | 没什么比按摩 让你睡得又香又甜了 |
[51:23] | I do have trouble sleeping at night. | 我确实晚上很难入睡 |
[51:25] | Lie on your back,dear. | 躺下吧 亲爱的 |
[51:30] | Why not close your eyes? | 为什么不闭上眼睛? |
[51:33] | You’ll drift off better that way. | 闭上眼睛可以更快入睡 |
[51:50] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[51:53] | Service! | 需要服务! |
[51:54] | Maybe we should carry on and try the next inn, | 可能我们应该继续找下一个旅店 |
[51:56] | especially if this stone is as close as your runes say. | 如果宝石靠近你的罗盘了 更应该这样 |
[51:59] | I’ll give it one more try. | 我会再试一次 |
[52:06] | Relax here,my love. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[52:07] | I’ll be back just as soon as I’ve taken care of this customer. | 我接待完客人就马上回来 |
[52:15] | At last. We require accommodation. | 终于开门了 我们需要住宿 |
[52:18] | Please help my friend take the horses to the stables. | 请帮我的朋友把马带到马房里 |
[52:35] | Hello! | 有人吗! |
[52:57] | I’m accustomed to better service, | 我习惯享用较好的服务 |
[52:59] | but you’re awake now and that’s what counts. | 不过既然把你吵醒了 那就这样吧 |
[53:02] | Prepare your best room. | 给我准备好最好的客房 |
[53:04] | -She got the stone. -Stone,stone. | -她戴着宝石 -宝石 宝石 |
[53:05] | I’ll thank you not to bother my guest,sir. I am the lady of this inn. | 谢谢你没打扰我的客人 我是店主夫人 |
[53:09] | Glass of wine? | 来杯葡萄酒? |
[53:11] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[53:13] | No. | 不 |
[53:15] | Until my brother is dead,I have vowed to drink only my own wine. | 我兄弟死后 我就发誓只喝我自己的酒 |
[53:21] | Though my friend in the stables might be glad of a drop. | 我在马房的朋友 可能会乐意喝点 |
[53:27] | Your best room,perhaps? | 有最好的客房吗? |
[53:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[53:39] | I’m sorry. I presumed that… | 对不起 我假定… |
[53:42] | Traveling alone,are you? | 你是独自旅行 是吗? |
[53:45] | I’ve just stabled my four black stallions and my carriage. | 我刚把四匹公马和马车放在马房里 |
[53:49] | Well,I say mine. It belonged to my late father. | 他们是我过世的父亲的 |
[54:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:07] | That’s so kind,thank you very much. My name’s Tristan. What’s yours? | 你真好 谢谢 我叫崔斯坦 你呢? |
[54:11] | Bernard. | 伯纳德 |
[54:20] | There was not a horse or beast he could not master. | 没有什么马匹或牲畜他不能驾御的 |
[54:24] | So much so that in his youth,he took to riding a camel, | 他年轻时 曾经去骑一头骆驼 |
[54:27] | which was comical. | 显得非常滑稽 |
[54:28] | When he passed,the carriage came to me. | 他死后 马车就归我了 |
[54:30] | She’s got the stone! | 她戴着宝石 |
[54:31] | -She’s got it! -She’s got it! | -她戴着宝石 -她戴着宝石 |
[54:32] | And it’s the largest in all of Stormhold,so they say. | 他们说它是要塞里最大的马车 |
[54:36] | How nice for you. If you’ll excuse me. | 太棒了 失陪一下 |
[54:39] | Wait. | 等等 |
[54:40] | That stone you’re wearing. It can’t be. | 你戴着那个宝石 不可能吧 |
[54:43] | -Oh,finally. -Yeah,good,well done,yes,sir. | -终于发现了 -是啊 不错 |
[54:44] | -Well done. -Sweet. | -干得不错 -宝贝 |
[54:45] | Come here. Let me see it. | 过来 让我看看 |
[54:59] | You have no idea what you’re meddling with. | 你根本不明白 你在管谁的闲事 |
[55:01] | I am Primus,the first born of Stormhold and I demand that you bring it to me! | 我是普里默斯 风暴要塞的老大 赶快给我 |
[55:07] | Bring me the stone! Now! | 把宝石给我 现在就给我! |
[55:09] | Prince Primus! Don’t touch anything they give you! They tried to… | 别碰他们给你的任何东西 他们想… |
[55:28] | -Are you all right? -Billy! | -你还好吗? -比利 |
[55:33] | Get him! | 抓住他! |
[56:12] | The burning golden heart of a star at peace | 虽然你那弱小无力的心 |
[56:15] | is so much better than your frightened little heart. | 跟那金子般珍贵的星星之心比起来不值一提 |
[56:18] | Even so,better than no heart at all. | 但也总比没有强 |
[56:24] | Yvaine? Hold me tight and think of home. | 伊菲妮? 抓紧我 心里想着家 |
[56:35] | No! | 不! |
[56:56] | -What the hell did you do? -What did I do? What did you do? | -你到底干了啥? -我干了啥? 你到底干了啥? |
[57:00] | Think of home! That was a great plan! | 心里想着家! 真是个好主意! |
[57:03] | You thought of your home and I thought of mine | 你想着你的家 而我想着我的家 |
[57:06] | and now we’re halfway between the two! | 现在我们在两个家的中间了! |
[57:08] | Oh,you stupid cow! What did you think of your home for? | 你这个蠢猪! 你想着你的家干什么? |
[57:11] | You just said home! | 你只是说 家! |
[57:12] | If you wanted me to think of your home,you should have said! | 如果你要我想着你的家 你应该告诉我的! |
[57:16] | Some crazy lady was going to cut your heart out | 在那个疯女人要挖出 你心的紧急时刻 |
[57:18] | and you wanted more specific instructions? | 你还需要更详细的指示吗? |
[57:20] | Perhaps you’d like it in writing! Or a diagram,maybe! | 难道还要我写本书 或画个图给你啊? |
[57:32] | Look,Captain Shakespeare! Caught ourselves a little bonus! | 看 莎士比亚船长! 逮住一点战利品 |
[57:36] | A couple of Lightning Marshals! | 雷公雷母哦 |
[57:42] | They don’t look like Lightning Marshals to me. | 我看他们不像雷公雷母 |
[57:46] | Why else would anyone be up here in the middle of a storm? | 为什么有人会跑这么高到暴风骤雨里来? |
[57:49] | Why else would anyone be up here in the middle of a storm? | 为什么有人会跑这么高到暴风骤雨里来? |
[57:52] | Well,let’s think. | 那么 让我们想想 |
[57:54] | Maybe for the same godforsaken reason we are! | 大概和我们来这儿是同样的原因! |
[57:58] | Now,who are you? | 说吧 你们是谁? |
[58:01] | Let’s see if a night on our lovely brig will loosen their lips! | 让他们在禁闭室呆上一晚后 便会开口说话的! |
[58:05] | -Get them in the brig! -You heard the man! Let’s go! | -带他们去禁闭室! -听到了吗! 进去! |
[58:08] | Get them into the brig and the rest of you dirty dogs,back to work! | 带他们去禁闭室! 其他人回去干活! |
[58:13] | We’ve got lightning to catch! Come on! | 我们得抓更多的闪电 快啊! |
[58:39] | -They’re going to kill us,aren’t they? -I don’t know. | -他们会杀了我们吗? -我不知道 |
[58:46] | You know,it’s funny. I used to watch… | 你知道 这真好笑 我习惯看着… |
[58:50] | I used to watch people having adventures. | 我习惯看着人们的各种经历 |
[58:55] | I envied them. | 我嫉妒他们 |
[58:58] | You ever heard the expression,Be careful what you wish for? | 你有听说过这句话吗 ‘不要随便许愿’? |
[59:01] | What? So ending up with my heart cut out,that’ll serve me right,will it? | 什么? 难道挖出我的心 就算愿望成真了? |
[59:04] | No. No,I didn’t…I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 不 我不是…我不是那个意思 |
[59:09] | Look,I admire you dreaming. | 我很欣赏你在梦想 |
[59:12] | Shop boy like me, | 像我这样的小店打工仔 |
[59:14] | I could never have imagined an adventure this big | 从来没想过去做这么大的探险 |
[59:16] | in order to have wished for it. | 去实现愿望 |
[59:19] | I just thought I’d find some lump of celestial rock | 我只是想 我要找到天上掉下的那个石头 |
[59:22] | and take it home,and that would be it. | 把它带回家 就这样 |
[59:25] | And you got me. | 于是你就抓住了我 |
[59:34] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned in all my years watching Earth, | 我看了地球这么多年 如果要说一件我学到的东西 |
[59:38] | it’s that people aren’t what they may seem. | 那就是人们并不都是 像表面看的那样 |
[59:42] | There are shop boys | 有小店打工仔 |
[59:43] | and there are boys who just happen to work in shops for the time being. | 而有些只是暂时在小店里工作 |
[59:48] | And trust me,Tristan,you’re no shop boy. | 相信我 崔斯坦 你不是小店打工仔 |
[59:54] | You saved my life. Thank you. | 你挽救了我的生命 谢谢你 |
[1:00:01] | Well,well,well. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[1:00:04] | The last brother dead. | 最后一个兄弟死了 |
[1:00:07] | Which means that I’m king. | 也就是说 我是国王了 |
[1:00:13] | I’m king! | 我是国王! |
[1:00:18] | Not yet,brother. | 还不是 兄弟 |
[1:00:20] | Damn. I still need the stone. | 该死 我还得拿到宝石 |
[1:00:24] | -Your brother doesn’t have it? -Well,why don’t you find out? | -你兄弟没拿到吗? -那么 干吗不去找到它? |
[1:00:38] | Where is my stone? | 我的宝石在哪? |
[1:00:40] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[1:00:41] | The man,see,your brother…I heard him speak of a stone. | 那个人 就是你兄弟 我听到他谈到宝石 |
[1:00:44] | Yeah. The girl had it. The girl had it. | 是的 在女孩那 在女孩那 |
[1:00:47] | -What girl? -I don’t know. | -什么女孩? -我不知道 |
[1:00:49] | A girl. She got away. Because this was a trap set up for her, | 一个女孩 她走了 这里就是给她做的陷阱 |
[1:00:52] | but your brother,he come just straight into it. | 但是你兄弟 他也直接走进陷阱里 |
[1:00:55] | A trap? Set by who? | 陷阱? 谁做的? |
[1:00:58] | A woman you should pray you’ll never meet. | 一个你会祈祷永远也不愿见到的女人 |
[1:01:00] | She’s… | 她已经… |
[1:01:02] | She’s gone. She took your brother’s carriage. | 她已经走了 她带走了你兄弟的马车 |
[1:01:05] | This woman wanted my stone? | 这个女人要我的石头吗? |
[1:01:07] | No. She wanted the girl’s heart. | 不是 她要那个女孩的心 |
[1:01:10] | She said the girl was a star and she wanted to cut out her heart and… | 她说那个女孩是颗星星 她要挖出她的心… |
[1:01:17] | Eat it? | 吃掉它? |
[1:01:20] | Oh,my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[1:01:23] | Do you have any idea what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗? |
[1:01:27] | Everlasting life. | 永恒的生命 |
[1:01:30] | King forever. | 永远的国王 |
[1:01:36] | It’s not here,sire. | 不在里面 陛下 |
[1:01:37] | This idiot’s coming with us. | 这个蠢货和我们一起去 |
[1:02:04] | -Ask again. -We have asked again | -再问问 -我们已经问过了 |
[1:02:06] | and the answer is still the same. She is airborne! | 老答案 她在空中! |
[1:02:08] | Well,she can’t remain so forever. | 但她不可能永远这样 |
[1:02:10] | Inform me as soon as she touches ground! | 她一旦到地上立刻通知我! |
[1:02:12] | Immediately! Do you understand? | 立刻! 你懂了吗? |
[1:02:14] | Watch your tongue,sister! It is you and not we who’ve lost her. | 注意你的语气! 是你把她弄丢了 而不是我们 |
[1:02:18] | Lost her and broken the knife! | 把她弄丢了 把刀也弄断了! |
[1:02:20] | Even if you apprehend her,how will you complete the deed? | 即使你逮住她了 你如何把她的心挖出来? |
[1:02:23] | Perhaps you should return now and one of us set out in your place. | 也许你现在该回来 然后由我们中的一个取代你 |
[1:02:26] | Don’t be absurd. | 别胡说了 |
[1:02:27] | I’ll bring her home and deal with her there. | 我会把她带回来 把她处理好的 |
[1:02:30] | Be sure everything is ready for our arrival. | 最好在我回来的时候 看到一切都准备就绪了 |
[1:02:40] | Tell me about Victoria then. | 告诉我一点关于维多利亚的故事 |
[1:02:46] | Well,she… | 恩 她… |
[1:02:51] | There’s nothing more to tell you. | 没什么可说的 |
[1:02:54] | Because the little I know about love is that it’s unconditional. | 我对爱不太懂 我只知道爱是无条件的 |
[1:03:00] | It’s not something you can buy. | 它不是什么你可以买到的 |
[1:03:03] | Hang on. This wasn’t about me buying her love. | 等等 我不是要买她的爱 |
[1:03:07] | This was a way for me to prove how I felt. | 这只是我用来证明 我对她的感受的一种方式 |
[1:03:13] | And what’s she doing to prove how she feels about you? | 那她如何证明她对你的感受呢? |
[1:03:16] | Well… | 恩…… |
[1:03:22] | Look,Yvaine,you’ll understand when you meet her.All right? | 伊菲妮 你看到她后就会懂了 好吗? |
[1:03:26] | Provided we don’t get murdered by pirates first. | 前提是我们不被海盗杀掉 |
[1:03:30] | Murdered by pirates. Heart torn out and eaten. Meet Victoria. | 被海盗杀掉..心被淘出来吃掉..认识维多利亚 |
[1:03:35] | I can’t quite decide which sounds more fun. | 我不知道哪个听起来更好玩 |
[1:03:41] | We’ve located the sky vessel. | 我们已经知道飞船在哪了 |
[1:03:43] | It’s headed north for the port town on Mount Drummond | 她正向着北部伦敦德里的港口小镇飞去 |
[1:03:46] | and you are no longer the only one seeking the star. | 你也不再是唯一的在追踪星星的人了 |
[1:03:49] | There’s someone following your tracks! | 有个人也跟着你去了! |
[1:03:51] | A witch? A warlock? | 一个女巫? 一个术士? |
[1:03:53] | A prince and he’s catching you up! Get a move on! | 一个王子 他快追上你了! 赶快前进吧! |
[1:04:24] | So,this is the part where you tell me who you are and why you’re up here. | 是时候告诉我 你们是谁 干吗跑到天上来了 |
[1:04:31] | Or I’ll snap her pretty little fingers one by one like dry twigs! | 不然我会像折树枝一样 一根根折掉她可爱的手指 |
[1:04:39] | My name is Tristan Thorn. | 我叫崔斯坦・索朗 |
[1:04:41] | -This is my wife,Yvaine. -Your wife? | -她是我的妻子 伊菲妮 -你的妻子? |
[1:04:44] | Far too young and radiant to belong to just one man! | 这么年轻闪亮就只属于一个男人 |
[1:04:48] | It’s share and share alike aboard my vessel,sonny boy! | 在我船上的东西都是分享的 小家伙! |
[1:04:54] | If you dare even touch her… | 如果你敢碰它… |
[1:04:55] | You may think you’re showing a little spirit in front of your lady friend, | 你以为你这是在女友面前显威风吗 |
[1:04:58] | but if you talk back to me again,I’ll feed your tongue to the dogs, | 如果你再和我顶嘴 我就拿你舌头去喂狗 |
[1:05:00] | you impertinent little pup! | 你这个卤莽的傻小子! |
[1:05:03] | -Sir? -Better! But still interrupting. | -先生? -好点了! 但不要打断我说话! |
[1:05:06] | Let’s see. A hanging’s always good for morale! | 让我想想 绞刑对鼓舞士气很有好处! |
[1:05:10] | Maybe we’ll watch you dance a gallows jig! | 也许我们会让你跳一段绞架舞! |
[1:05:15] | Or perhaps I’ll just tip you over the side and have done with it! | 或者我直接把你扔下去完事! |
[1:05:20] | It’s a very long way down. | 下地狱了还有很长的路要走 |
[1:05:22] | Plenty of time to reminisce about your pitifully short lives. | 你有足够的时间去 回忆你痛苦短暂的一生 |
[1:05:25] | Please,look,we’re just trying to make our way home, | 求你 我们只不过是想回到家乡 |
[1:05:28] | back to a place called Wall,where I come from. | 就是一个叫石墙的地方 我从那来的 |
[1:05:30] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:05:31] | I said we were trying to get home to Wall. | 我说我们只想回石墙那的家去 |
[1:05:33] | That’s one lie too many,my son. | 你在说谎 我的孩子 |
[1:05:35] | -Wall? -Shut up. | -石墙 -闭嘴 |
[1:05:37] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么? |
[1:05:38] | Thought you could just wander onto my patch,did you? | 你以为你可以在我的地盘撒野吗? |
[1:05:41] | -He is. Yeah,he’s gonna… -And live to tell the tale? | -是的 他要… -活着讲故事? |
[1:05:42] | All right,go,on the deck,on the deck,on the deck! Now,go,go,go! | 好了 走 上甲板去 现在 走 |
[1:05:45] | Big mistake,Mr. Thorn! And the last one you’ll ever make! | 大错误啊 索朗先生! 最后一个机会! |
[1:05:56] | -No! No! You brute! -Come…Come on! | -不! 不! 你个畜生! -来…来吧! |
[1:05:59] | -You murderer! You pig! -Come on! Get up! Get up! | -你是杀人犯 你是猪! -快! 起来! |
[1:06:04] | I’m taking the girl to my cabin,and mark my words, | 我要把女孩带到我的船舱里去 我把话说了 |
[1:06:06] | anyone who disturbs me for the next few hours | 接下来几个小时打扰我的人 |
[1:06:08] | -will get the same treatment! -What? You’ll… | -会得到和他同样的待遇! -什么? 你要… |
[1:06:10] | No,you idiot! I’ll sling you over the side as well! | 不 你个蠢货! 我会把你也吊起来 |
[1:06:13] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 好的 |
[1:06:19] | Captain’s busy. So should you be. | 船长很忙 所以你们应该… |
[1:06:23] | Get in there,wench! | 进去 荡妇! |
[1:06:30] | So,that went well,I thought. | 所以 我觉得演得不错 |
[1:06:34] | Now,tell me news of my beloved England. | 现在 告诉我 有关我心爱的英格兰的消息 |
[1:06:38] | I want to hear absolutely everything. | 那儿的一切我都想知道 |
[1:06:42] | Hang on. I can’t believe your crew fell for that. | 等等 我不敢相信你的船员相信了 |
[1:06:45] | And where in God’s name did you get that mannequin from? | 还有你是从哪变出那么一具人体模型来的 |
[1:06:48] | Oh,it works every time. | 每次都管用哦 |
[1:06:50] | An ounce of bargaining,a pinch of trickery, | 装模作样 来一点计谋 |
[1:06:52] | a soupcon of intimidation,et voila! | 再稍稍威胁他们一下 |
[1:06:55] | The perfect recipe for a towering reputation | 便得到我这响亮的名声 |
[1:06:57] | without ever having to spill one drop of blood. | 又不用流一滴血 这是最好的办法 |
[1:06:59] | Ever try to get blood stains out of a silk shirt? Nightmare. | 试过把血渍从丝衫上洗掉吗? 简直是恶梦 |
[1:07:03] | Right. I still don’t understand how they won’t recognize me. | 是啊 我还是不明白为什么他们没认出我来 |
[1:07:06] | Tristan,dear boy,when I’m done, | 崔斯坦 亲爱的孩子 化完妆后 |
[1:07:07] | your own mother won’t recognize you. | 连你妈也不会认出你来 |
[1:07:09] | Now,we’ve no time to waste. | 我们没有多少时间了 |
[1:07:10] | We have only two hours before we make port. | 我们只剩两小时到达港口 |
[1:07:12] | First and foremost… | 首要的事情… |
[1:07:17] | It’ll be so good to see you out of those dreary clothes. | 就是脱掉你们这身烂衣服 |
[1:07:21] | So very small-town errand-boy. Howlingly parochial. | 所以 荒凉偏僻小城的男仆 |
[1:07:26] | Here. Tres you. | 来 穿上试试 |
[1:07:29] | I wore it as a younger man. I hate to throw anything away. | 都是我年轻时穿的 我讨厌扔掉它们 |
[1:07:31] | You know the day you do,it’ll come back in fashion, | 你穿上衣服的那一刻 他们又会流行起来 |
[1:07:33] | be oh,so de la mode. | 就又成为时尚 |
[1:07:35] | Now,you,darling. | 至于你 亲爱的 |
[1:07:37] | I have some lovely dresses. Take your pick. | 我也有些适合你的 自己挑吧 |
[1:07:38] | Oh,no,really,I’m fine. | 哦 是吗 我不用 |
[1:07:40] | Honey,you’re wearing a bathrobe. | 宝贝 你穿的可是浴袍呀 |
[1:07:44] | Now,England,England. I want to hear everything. | 英格兰 英格兰 我想知道你的一切 |
[1:07:49] | -You’re not from England. -Oh,no,sadly,no. | -你不是英格兰人 -很不幸 不是 |
[1:07:51] | But from my earliest youth,I lapped up the stories. | 我年轻的时候 就听说过那里的故事 |
[1:07:53] | People always told me they were nothing more than folklore, | 人们告诉我 都只不过是些民间传说 |
[1:07:55] | but my heart told me they were true. | 我的内心却告诉我那些传说是真的 |
[1:07:58] | As a boy,I’d scurry away from my father at the market | 我还是个孩子时 便从父亲身边跑掉 |
[1:08:00] | while he did his deals just to peek over the wall, | 父亲就为了看看石墙里面 去和人做交易 |
[1:08:03] | dream of,perhaps,crossing it one day,seeing England for myself. | 我梦想着有一天能穿过石墙 亲眼看看英格兰 |
[1:08:06] | Really? So you…You were here looking over there. | 真的? 所以你人在这 心却想着那儿 |
[1:08:09] | Oh,yes. | 是的 |
[1:08:11] | -Hair. -Hair? | -头发 -头发? |
[1:08:15] | Mind you,I did my best to fit in. | 你知道吗 我尽力来扮演我的角色 |
[1:08:17] | Tried to make my father,Captain Ghostmaker,proud. | 好让我父亲’魔鬼制造者’船长 感到荣耀 |
[1:08:20] | Forged a decent reputation as a ruthless marauder | 用冷血无情的杀戮 |
[1:08:22] | and cold-blooded killer. | 来树立自己正义的形象 |
[1:08:25] | But my father died. | 我父亲却死去了 |
[1:08:27] | I always promised him I’d take over the family business, | 我对他承诺 我会接管家族事业 |
[1:08:29] | keep the old girl flying. | 老女人也得保有活力 继续飞行 |
[1:08:32] | You have no idea the lightness it brings to my heart | 你们知道能一吐心扉 让我多么开心吗 |
[1:08:34] | being able to confide in you charming young people. | 能对可爱的年轻人说出真心话 |
[1:08:38] | The pressure of maintaining the whole Captain Shakespeare persona | 为了船员们 我又得扮演莎士比亚船长这个角色 |
[1:08:40] | for the sake of the crew,I don’t know. | 压力之大 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:08:42] | Sometimes… | 有时… |
[1:08:44] | You see,I’m very much a man of my own creation. | 你们知道吗 我是属于自己塑造自己的一类人 |
[1:08:47] | Even chose the name specially. Took me ages. | 特别是叫这个名字之后 用几十年去苦心经营它 |
[1:08:50] | See,I’m thinking legendary British wordsmith. | 当我心里想着 英国传奇语言艺术家的时候 |
[1:08:52] | My enemies and crew are thinking,Shake! Spear! | 我的船员和敌人却想着’砍人! 戳矛!'(和莎士比亚同音) |
[1:08:56] | It’s little things like that make me happy. | 谈起这些事能让我高兴点 |
[1:08:58] | I don’t understand that. | 我不明白 |
[1:09:00] | Surely it would make you happier just to be yourself. | 想快乐点就应该做回你自己 |
[1:09:03] | Why fight to be accepted by people you don’t actually want to be like? | 你不想做这样的人 干吗还要这样做? |
[1:09:07] | Yeah. Why would anyone do that to himself? | 是啊 干吗要这样对待自己? |
[1:09:11] | Exactly. | 确实是 |
[1:09:15] | Port ahoy! Ready the lightning barrels! | 靠港 准备好闪电桶! |
[1:09:33] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:09:43] | Yeah. Doesn’t seem very fresh. I’ll be honest. | 看起来不算很奇特 我会说实价的 |
[1:09:46] | Shall I give you a little taste,young Ferdinand? | 想体验一下它吗? 年轻的费迪南得? |
[1:09:48] | No,no. Oh,there you go. | 不 不用 哦 看这个 |
[1:09:53] | Brilliant. Like they’re cheap. | 不错! 不过还是廉价货 |
[1:09:55] | I think it’s still crackling,very much alive,still tres fresh. | 我认为这玩意异常活跃 也很奇特 |
[1:09:59] | -So,name your best price. -For 10,000 bolts? | -那么 开个好价格吧 -一万块? |
[1:10:02] | Ten thousand bolts of finest quality grade A. | 上等货才值一万块 |
[1:10:04] | Yeah,but it’s difficult to shift,isn’t it? Difficult to store. | 是的 但这玩意还不好存取 |
[1:10:07] | If I get the Revenue Men in here sniffing round,what’s the… | 如果要是税务局的人查到了… |
[1:10:10] | Best price,150 guineas. | 给你个最好的价 150镑 |
[1:10:12] | Gentlemen,put the merchandise back onboard and prepare to sail. | 伙计们 把货拿回去准备起航 |
[1:10:15] | -Whoa,whoa,whoa. -Ferdinand,always a pleasure. | -哦 哦 -费迪南得 交谈愉快 |
[1:10:16] | Hold on. Hold on. One minute. Hold on,cuddles. | 等等 等等 一分钟 等等 亲爱的 |
[1:10:18] | -Oh,he’s… -One-sixty. One-sixty. | -他… -160镑 160镑 |
[1:10:20] | Seeing as I’m feeling particularly generous today, | 你知道我今天特别的慷慨 |
[1:10:22] | I’ll settle for 200. | 就给个200镑吧 |
[1:10:23] | Two hundred? Okay. You’re having a laugh. | 200镑? 你开玩笑吧? |
[1:10:26] | Have you had your head in that? | 你把头插在这里面过吗? |
[1:10:28] | Has he been sailing up where the air’s too thin? | 还是呆在空气稀薄的地方太久了? |
[1:10:32] | -You’re being very rude. -Not anymore. | -你说话很粗鲁 -我不说了 |
[1:10:36] | -Two hundred. -One-eighty. | -200镑 -180镑 |
[1:10:38] | -Two hundred. -That’s not negotiation. | -200镑 -谈判不是这样的 |
[1:10:40] | I’m changing my number. One-eight-five. | 我改下价格 185 |
[1:10:42] | -Did I hear 200? -From you,you did. Yeah. | -我听到的是200吗? -那是你嘴里说的 是的 |
[1:10:45] | -You said 200. -If I did,you’re a ventriloquist. | -你说的200 -如果是我说的 那你就是口技演员 |
[1:10:47] | Okay,one-nine-five. Final offer. | 好吧 195镑 最后出价 |
[1:10:50] | One-nine-five it is. So,with sales tax,that’s,let’s see,200. | 195镑 加上成交税 那就是200 |
[1:10:54] | Brilliant. Put it in the back. | 算你狠 拿到后面去吧 |
[1:10:57] | Unbelievable. Here. | 难以置信 来 |
[1:11:04] | Yes? Can I help you? | 有事吗? 要我帮忙吗? |
[1:11:08] | Nosy. | 多管闲事 |
[1:11:10] | Have you heard any of these rumors going round about a fallen star? | 你有听到有关坠落流星的传言吗? |
[1:11:13] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 人人都在谈论这个 |
[1:11:14] | You get your hands on one of them,we can shut up shop. Retire. | 能找到那些星星的话 咱就可以退休养老了 |
[1:11:18] | -Fallen star? -Yeah. | -坠落的流星? -是啊 |
[1:11:26] | -Nothing on your travels? -No. | -旅行时没听说过? -没有 |
[1:11:27] | Not even a little sniff of a whisper? | 一点传闻都没听到过? |
[1:11:29] | Everyone’s going on about it down at the market. | 市场里人人都在谈论这个 |
[1:11:31] | Which market? The market near the wall? | 哪个市场? 石墙附近的市场吗? |
[1:11:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:11:33] | Well,Ferdy,you’re wasting your time listening to gossip | 那么 费迪 别浪费时间去听 |
[1:11:35] | from the kind of pond scum trading down there. | 市场里的这些渣滓谣言了 |
[1:11:37] | -Well,if it… -Oh,my word! Speak of the devil. | -好吧 如果… -哦 我的嘴巴 在这乱说 |
[1:11:39] | Oh,yeah? What were you saying,then? | 哦 是吗? 那你们在说什么? |
[1:11:41] | Oh,what a wonderful woman you are,Sal. | 我在说你是多么能干的主妇啊 萨尔 |
[1:11:44] | How the world wouldn’t be the same place without you. | 没有你世界就完全是另一个样子了 |
[1:11:45] | You look great. You’ve had your feet done,haven’t you? | 你气色不错 你把脚弄好了 是吧? |
[1:11:47] | But,you two,you have business to attend to. Sal. Ferdy. Good day. | 你们有事要谈吧 萨尔 费迪 再见 |
[1:11:51] | Come on. I’ve got something new for you. | 走吧 我有新东西给你看 |
[1:12:01] | Captain Shakespeare. | 莎士比亚船长 |
[1:12:03] | Stand down! | 停战! |
[1:12:04] | Meet my nephew,the fearsome buccaneer, | 认识下我的外甥 可怕的海盗 |
[1:12:06] | Tristan Thorn. | 崔斯坦・索朗 |
[1:12:08] | He’ll be joining us for our journey home. | 他将加入我们返回老家的旅程 |
[1:12:11] | I have the perfect gift to keep you amused on the way. | 我送你个礼物 让你在路上玩得开心 |
[1:12:28] | Right,you lazy dogs! | 右边 大懒狗! |
[1:12:30] | Let’s get young Tristan on his way home! | 让我们带着年轻的崔斯坦回家吧 |
[1:14:25] | Touche. | 不赖嘛 |
[1:14:26] | I’m impressed. | 很厉害哦 |
[1:14:44] | Yvaine,I know what you are. | 伊菲妮 我知道你是什么 |
[1:14:48] | No,no. Have no fear. | 不 不 别害怕 |
[1:14:52] | No one on this vessel will harm you,but there are plenty who would. | 这里没人会伤害你 但其它地方有很多人想害你 |
[1:14:59] | Your emotions give you away,Yvaine. You must learn to control them. | 你的情绪出卖了你 你得学会控制它们 |
[1:15:03] | You’ve been glowing more brightly every day, | 每天你都不断变亮 |
[1:15:06] | and I think you know why. | 我想你知道为什么会这样 |
[1:15:07] | Of course I know why I’m glowing. I’m a star. | 我当然知道我为什么 我是一颗星星 |
[1:15:10] | -And what do stars do best? -Well,it’s certainly not the waltz. | -星星最擅长做什么? -肯定不是跳华尔兹了 |
[1:15:25] | -Now try. -Okay. | -再试试 -好的 |
[1:15:30] | -See? -Very good. | -看到了吗? -非常好 |
[1:15:47] | Due west,you say? | 你说正西方吗? |
[1:15:49] | And you’re certain he had a girl with him? | 你确定还有个女孩和他在一起? |
[1:15:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:51] | You’re sure? Absolutely sure? Sure you’re not lying? | 你确定? 完全肯定? 确定你没有撒谎? |
[1:15:55] | I’d cross my heart if I had one. | 如果撒谎我会在胸口划十字 |
[1:15:59] | -Brilliant. -You’d better be telling the truth, | -漂亮 -你最好说的是实话 |
[1:16:00] | you two-faced dog. | 你这个双面狗 |
[1:16:02] | I can get you one of them,actually. Very good guard dogs. | 其实你可以给你弄一只 非常好的看门狗 |
[1:16:05] | They can watch the back and the front door at the same time. | 他们可以同时看到前方和背后 |
[1:16:07] | I can get you anything you want. | 你要什么我都可以给你 |
[1:16:08] | What are the chances of getting a Babylon candle? | 我得到巴比伦蜡烛的机率是多少? |
[1:16:11] | That one’s slim. | 那个机率不大 |
[1:16:12] | Although,I did know a girl once,if you know what I mean… | 不过 我认识一个女孩 如果你知道我的… |
[1:16:17] | I’m a ladies’ man. | 我喜欢追女人 |
[1:16:18] | who had a sister… | 这女孩有个姐姐 |
[1:16:20] | I think it was a woman. | 我想应该是个妇女 |
[1:16:21] | Oh,she was terrible. Face like a bag of frogs. Ugly frogs. | 她看起来很可怕 有张很丑的青蛙脸 |
[1:16:25] | Enough. | 够了 |
[1:16:43] | Hold on tight! The Captain’s at the helm! | 抓紧了 船长掌舵啦 |
[1:17:38] | So there’s the road you’ll need for Wall. | 那边就是通向石墙的路 |
[1:17:41] | Good luck on your journey home,Yvaine,wherever that may be. | 无论回家的旅程将会怎样 祝你一路顺风 |
[1:17:45] | And good luck to you,Tristan,with your Victoria. | 祝你和维多利亚好运 |
[1:17:49] | Oh,how can we ever thank you enough for your kindness? | 我们该怎么回报你的好意呢? |
[1:17:50] | Don’t mention it. No,seriously,don’t mention it. | 别这么说啦 别提了啦 |
[1:17:54] | Reputations,you know. A lifetime to build,seconds to destroy. | 名誉这东西 用一生的时间去建立 却可以在片刻被毁掉 |
[1:18:01] | Oh,and Tristan,just remember… | 哦 崔斯坦 记住… |
[1:18:07] | Just think about it. | 好好去想想 |
[1:18:12] | Well,give my regards to England. It’s been a pleasure to meet you both. | 帮我给英格兰问个好 遇到你们俩是我的荣幸 |
[1:18:20] | Mind you don’t wear that wench out,Captain Tristan! | 别让那荡妇累着了 崔斯坦船长! |
[1:18:28] | What did he say to you? | 他对你说了什么? |
[1:18:31] | What did he say when? | 他什么时候说什么了? |
[1:18:32] | Just then. When he whispered to you. | 就是他和你说悄悄话的时候 |
[1:18:36] | No…No,he…He was just saying we should use the lightning | 没啥…他…他就说我们应该利用闪电 |
[1:18:39] | to get you a Babylon candle. | 来给你弄个巴比伦蜡烛 |
[1:18:41] | Barter for it,you know. | 以物换物啦 |
[1:18:44] | For the last time,where is the girl? | 最后再问一遍 那女孩在哪? |
[1:18:49] | The girl with the stone! Where did she go? | 带着宝石的女孩 她去哪了? |
[1:18:53] | -Are you mocking me? -No… | -你在嘲笑我吗? -不 |
[1:18:55] | ‘Cause if you are,believe me,you have seconds to live! | 相信我 如果你嘲笑我 你的小命就不保了! |
[1:19:04] | What a freak. | 真是个变态 |
[1:19:06] | Clean this thoroughly. | 清洗干净 彻底点 |
[1:19:16] | Bollocks. | 狗屎 |
[1:19:20] | If you have quite finished squandering your magic | 如果你不把魔法浪费在让你变美 |
[1:19:23] | on your rather counterproductive beauty routine, | 这种不可能的事情上 |
[1:19:25] | you might like to know that the star has returned. | 你就会知道星星已经回来了 |
[1:19:28] | She’s back on land. | 她回到地面了 |
[1:19:29] | I know,damn it. I couldn’t reach the lake in time. | 我知道 该死的 我没能及时赶到湖泊那 |
[1:19:33] | No matter. We have found her. She is on the road to the village of Wall. | 没关系 我们找到她了 她在去石墙村的路上 |
[1:19:37] | If you take the shortcut across the marshes, | 如果你走近路穿过沼泽 |
[1:19:40] | you should arrive in time to intercept her. | 你应该可以及时赶到抓住她 |
[1:19:51] | Yvaine. | 伊菲妮 |
[1:19:56] | -Are you trying to break my leg again? -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -你又想把我的腿摔断吗? -对不起 |
[1:19:58] | I just…I can’t risk people seeing you. I don’t trust anyone. | 我只是…不想冒险让人们看到你 我不相信任何人 |
[1:20:01] | But at this rate,if we keep stopping… | 以现在的速度 如果我们老是停下… |
[1:20:03] | Yvaine. We’re making good time. Just leave it a minute. | 伊菲妮 我们在一起很快乐 就等一会儿 |
[1:20:15] | Aren’t you tempted? | 你不是被吸引住了吧? |
[1:20:19] | Tempted? By what? | 吸引? 被什么吸引了? |
[1:20:23] | Immortality. | 永恒的生命 |
[1:20:25] | Let’s say it wasn’t my heart. | 我希望不是我的心 |
[1:20:28] | Not me. Just a star you didn’t know. | 不是我 我只是一颗无名的星星 |
[1:20:33] | You seriously think I could kill anyone? | 你真的认为我会杀人吗? |
[1:20:40] | I mean,even if I could…Everlasting life? | 我是说 如果得到永恒的生命 |
[1:20:46] | I imagine it would be kind of lonely. | 我想那样我反倒会孤独 |
[1:20:51] | Well, | 当然 |
[1:20:54] | maybe if you had someone to share it with. | 如果可以和一个人 一个你爱的人 |
[1:20:58] | Someone you love. | 去分享那份生命 |
[1:21:00] | Maybe then it might be different. | 那可能就不一样了 |
[1:21:05] | Come on,I think we’re safe. | 好了 我想现在安全了 |
[1:21:30] | Now remember,Captain Shakespeare has a fearsome reputation. | 记住 莎士比亚船长的名声很可怕 |
[1:23:02] | -What the hell is this? -What are you doing here? | -你在搞什么东东? -你进来干什么? |
[1:23:04] | My name is Prince Septimus. | 我是塞普蒂默斯王子 |
[1:23:08] | And you’re going to tell me where I can find the girl. | 你来告诉我那女孩在哪 |
[1:23:18] | All right,twinkletoes. I’m gonna count to three. One,two… | 好了 变态 我数三下 一 二 |
[1:23:39] | You know,you sort of glitter sometimes. I just noticed it. Is it normal? | 对了 我刚注意到 你有时会发光 这正常吗? |
[1:23:44] | Let’s see if you can work it out for yourself. | 你自己想想看 |
[1:23:47] | What do stars do? | 星星会干吗? |
[1:23:51] | Attract trouble? | 给人添麻烦吗? |
[1:23:55] | That’s…All right,I’m sorry. Wait,I’m sorry. | 我只是…对不起 等等我 |
[1:23:57] | All right,let me…Let me…Do I get another guess? | 好了 让我…能让我再猜一次吗 |
[1:24:00] | Is it…Do they know exactly how to annoy a boy called Tristan Thorn? | 星星知道怎么让一个 叫崔斯坦・索朗的男孩烦恼吗 |
[1:24:08] | -How long will that take? -Maybe two days. | -还有多远? -可能要两天 |
[1:24:11] | But we don’t have two days. Victoria’s birthday is tomorrow. | 但我们没两天时间了 明天是维多利亚的生日 |
[1:24:16] | Yes,it is. Well remembered. | 是啊 记得真准啊 |
[1:24:25] | -Nice cup of Earl Grey. -Get out,everybody. Get out. | -一杯美味的伯爵茶 -出去 都出去 |
[1:24:28] | Did he hurt you,Captain? | 他伤到你了吗 船长? |
[1:24:32] | Did you tell him where your nephew and the girl went? | 你告诉他你外甥 和那个女孩去哪了吗 |
[1:24:36] | So what’s the problem? | 那你干吗还这样? |
[1:24:39] | It’s my reputation. | 是关于我的名声 |
[1:24:43] | No. No,no. Don’t be silly. Nonsense. | 不 不 别说傻话 |
[1:24:45] | It’s all right,Captain. | 没事的 船长 |
[1:24:48] | We always knew you were a whoopsie. | 我们都知道你喜欢男人 |
[1:24:53] | -You’ll always be our captain,Captain. -Aye,aye,Captain. | -你永远是我们的船长 -船长 |
[1:25:02] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:25:04] | Yeah. Let’s go,let’s go. | 我们走 我们走 |
[1:25:13] | Prince Septimus,your men,they’re dead. | 塞普蒂默斯王子 你的部下都死了 |
[1:25:15] | Oh,really? | 哦 真的吗? |
[1:25:18] | Go on! | 走 |
[1:25:32] | I met that woman. She’s friends with the Captain. | 我见过那个女人 她是船长的朋友 |
[1:25:35] | He said she trades at the market near Wall. | 他说她在石墙附近的市场做生意 |
[1:25:37] | -We could hitch a lift. -Really? She’s a friend of the Captain’s? | -我们可以搭个顺风车 -真的? 她是船长的朋友? |
[1:25:39] | -You sure? -Yes,yes. | -你确定? -是的 是的 |
[1:25:41] | Wait! Sorry! My name is Tristan Thorn. This… | 等等! 对不起! 我叫崔斯坦・索朗 她是… |
[1:25:45] | That’s my flower. | 那是我的花 |
[1:25:47] | Eighteen years I’ve been looking for that. | 我找了她18年了 |
[1:25:51] | Give it to me now! | 快给我! |
[1:25:53] | How dare you? That was a gift from his mother! | 你怎么敢这样? 那是她妈妈给她的礼物! |
[1:25:58] | Perhaps I was mistaken. | 我可能认错了 |
[1:26:01] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:26:03] | It’s obviously very valuable to you,so you can have it | 显然它对你很有意义 我可以给你 |
[1:26:05] | in exchange for what I need. | 帮我个忙以作为交换 |
[1:26:07] | -A Babylon candle? -And safe passage to the wall. | -给我一个巴比伦蜡烛? -安全地送我们去石墙 |
[1:26:09] | A Babylon candle? | 巴比伦蜡烛? |
[1:26:11] | Oh,no,no,no. I don’t deal in black magic. | 哦 不 不 我不和黑暗魔法打交道 |
[1:26:15] | Really? | 是吗? |
[1:26:17] | Well,can you give us a lift then? To the wall? | 那你能送我们一程去石墙吗? |
[1:26:19] | Well,why didn’t you say so in the first place? | 你怎么不早说呢? |
[1:26:24] | For that flower,I can offer you passage. | 为了那朵花 我可以送你一程 |
[1:26:27] | -Food and lodging on the way? -Safe passage. | -路上需要要食物和住宿吗? -安全的旅程就行 |
[1:26:30] | I swear that you will arrive at the wall | 我发誓你会像现在这个样子 |
[1:26:32] | in the exact same condition that you’re in now. | 安全到达石墙 |
[1:26:41] | Do you have any idea what manner of thing it was that you had? | 你知道这花是什么东西吗? |
[1:26:44] | Some kind of lucky charm? | 有点幸运的魔法? |
[1:26:46] | A very lucky charm indeed. Protection. | 是非常幸运的防护魔法 |
[1:26:50] | In fact,the exact same thing that would’ve prevented me from doing this. | 实际上 本来我不想这么做 我也是保护自己 |
[1:26:59] | -Oh,my God! What did you do? -Much better. | -天那 你干了什么? -好多了 |
[1:27:02] | You shall not see the star,touch it,smell or hear it. | 你不能看到她 碰到她 闻到她 或者听到她 |
[1:27:06] | Though I’ll keep me word. You shall not be harmed. | 我会遵守诺言 你不会受到伤害 |
[1:27:19] | There. Food and lodging just as I promised. | 去吧 食物和住宿就和我保证的一样 |
[1:27:22] | Would I be correct in thinking that you can neither see nor hear me? | 如果你既看不见我 也听不到我的话 |
[1:27:27] | Then I’d like to tell you that you smell of pee. | 我想告诉你 你身上一股尿味 |
[1:27:30] | You look like the wrong end of a dog. | 你看起来象个卑鄙小人 |
[1:27:32] | And I swear,if I don’t get my Tristan back as he was, | 我发誓 如果崔斯坦变不回原来的样子 |
[1:27:34] | I’ll be your personal poltergeist! | 我做鬼也要永远缠着你 |
[1:27:56] | Tristan? | 崔斯坦? |
[1:27:58] | If you can understand me,look at me now. | 如果你能听懂我说话 请看着我 |
[1:28:30] | You know when I said I knew little about love? | 你知道吗 当我说 我不懂爱情的时候 |
[1:28:34] | Well,that wasn’t true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:28:39] | I know a lot about love. | 关于爱情 其实我知道很多 |
[1:28:42] | I’ve seen it. I’ve seen centuries and centuries of it. | 我看到过了 看了几百年了 |
[1:28:47] | And it was the only thing that made watching your world bearable. | 唯一支撑我 继续看着人类世界的东西 就是爱 |
[1:28:52] | All those wars. Pain and lies. Hate. | 所有的战争 痛苦 谎言 仇恨 |
[1:29:00] | Made me want to turn away and never look down again. | 这些东西都令我真想别过头去 不再往下看 |
[1:29:05] | But to see the way that mankind loves. | 我就是来看人类是如何去爱的 |
[1:29:10] | I mean,you could search the furthest reaches of the universe | 我是说 就算是到宇宙的最深处 |
[1:29:13] | and never find anything more beautiful. | 你也找不到比爱更美的东西 |
[1:29:19] | So,yes,I know that love is unconditional. | 所以 我知道爱是无条件的 |
[1:29:26] | But I also know it can be unpredictable, | 但我也知道爱是不可预知的 |
[1:29:30] | unexpected,uncontrollable,unbearable | 无法预料的 无法控制的 无法忍受的 |
[1:29:38] | and,well,strangely easy to mistake for loathing. | 奇怪的是 爱很容易被错认为是憎恶 |
[1:29:43] | And | 还有 |
[1:29:46] | what I’m trying to say,Tristan,is | 崔斯坦 我想说的是… |
[1:29:52] | I think I love you. | 我认为我爱上你了 |
[1:29:55] | My heart,it feels like my chest can barely contain it. | 我的身体几乎不能包容住我的心 |
[1:30:03] | Like it doesn’t belong to me anymore. It belongs to you. | 好像它不再属于我了 而是属于你 |
[1:30:10] | And if you wanted it,I’d wish for nothing in exchange. | 如果你要的话 我会无偿的给你 |
[1:30:15] | No gifts,no goods,no demonstrations of devotion. | 不需要礼物 不需要条件 不需要证明 |
[1:30:23] | Nothing but knowing you love me,too. | 什么都不需要 我只要你也爱我 |
[1:30:28] | Just your heart | 只要你的心 |
[1:30:31] | in exchange for mine. | 来换取我的心 |
[1:30:43] | The wall is one mile that way. | 石墙在那个方向一里处 |
[1:30:46] | There. Though the walk might take you a little longer than normal. | 步行会比平时花更长的时间 |
[1:30:49] | Transformation tends to leave the brain a bit scrambled for a while. | 因为变形会使你 头脑发晕一段时间 |
[1:30:57] | You… | 你… |
[1:31:01] | I warned you. Save your strength. | 我警告过你了 省点力气吧 |
[1:31:04] | I’ve been so worried about you. | 我一直都在担心你 |
[1:31:07] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[1:31:09] | I think I preferred Mother. | 我宁愿你叫我’妈妈 ‘ |
[1:31:13] | Come on. There’s an inn over there. Victoria’s birthday’s not till tomorrow. | 来吧 那边有个客栈 明天才是维多利亚的生日 |
[1:31:19] | I think you need a bath and a good night’s sleep | 你把我送给她之前 |
[1:31:20] | before you present me to her. | 你需要洗个澡 好好睡一觉 |
[1:31:23] | Come on. Come. | 来吧 来 |
[1:31:27] | -Come on,Tristan. It’s not that far. -Okay. | -来吧 崔斯坦 没多远了 -好的 |
[1:31:51] | -Excuse me? -Oh! | -对不起? -哦 |
[1:31:53] | -I think you’re in my bath. -Well,close your eyes! | -我认为你躺在我的浴室里了 -闭上眼睛! |
[1:31:58] | I’m not… Honestly,I’m not looking. Here,I’ll turn away. | 我不是…老实说 我没有看 我转过身了 |
[1:32:07] | All right,you can open them now. | 好了 你可以睁开了 |
[1:32:17] | Did you really mean what you said in the caravan? | 你在大篷车里说的都是真的吗? |
[1:32:22] | What I… | 我说的… |
[1:32:24] | But…But you were a mouse! | 但是…你那时是只老鼠! |
[1:32:27] | You were a mouse! You wanted cheese! You didn’t… | 你是只老鼠! 你只想吃奶酪! 你没有… |
[1:32:30] | I asked you to give me a sign. | 我要你对我示意的 |
[1:32:32] | And risk you being too embarrassed to keep saying such lovely things? | 我怕你知道了会尴尬的不说呀 |
[1:32:42] | You want to know what the Captain really whispered to me that day? | 你想知道船长对我说了些什么悄悄话吗 |
[1:32:48] | He told me that my true love was right in front of my eyes. | 他告诉我 真爱就在我的眼前 |
[1:32:54] | And he was right. | 他说的对 |
[1:33:11] | Hey,guys! Guys,come on! Come on,you got to come up and see this! | 伙计们! 伙计们 过来! 你们得看看这个 |
[1:33:14] | No,thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:33:16] | -Pervert! -Suit yourself. | -变态! -随便你们 |
[1:33:20] | -Ironic,isn’t it? -Yeah. What is? | -有点讽刺 是吗? -是啊 什么? |
[1:33:24] | Septimus will be here by the morning, | 塞普蒂默斯早上就会到这 |
[1:33:26] | find the girl,get the stone and be king forever. | 找到女孩 拿到宝石 永远成为国王 |
[1:33:30] | So unjust. | 太不公平了 |
[1:33:32] | Still,at least we will be free. | 尽管这样 我们就能自由了 |
[1:33:37] | You’re very close. She’s in the market town. | 你离她很近了 她就在集市里 |
[1:33:41] | One mile from the gap in the wall. | 离石墙缺口处一英里 |
[1:33:43] | You speak as if this is good news. | 你说的就好像 这是条好消息 |
[1:33:45] | Do I need to remind you that Wall is not part of our universe? | 要我提醒你们吗 那堵墙不属于这个世界 |
[1:33:49] | If she crosses the threshold into the human realm, | 如果她穿过石墙进入人类领地 |
[1:33:52] | our star becomes nothing more than a pitted lump of metallic rock. | 她只会变成一块泛着金属光泽的石头 |
[1:33:56] | Then I suggest you hurry up! | 那么我建议你快点! |
[1:34:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:34:32] | Oh,what do you want? | 你要什么? |
[1:34:33] | Sorry. Can I have a piece of paper and a pen? | 对不起 能给我一张纸和一只笔吗? |
[1:34:37] | Ask me again at a more reasonable hour. | 在合适的时间再来问我 |
[1:34:40] | No,I can’t. I have to go. | 不 不行 我得走了 |
[1:34:41] | Look,if my friend wakes up before I get back, | 如果我的朋友 在我回来前醒了 |
[1:34:43] | -please,can you give her a message? -Go on. | -请帮我带个口信给她好吗? -说吧 |
[1:35:22] | You know,that’s the first time I’ve ever slept at night. | 这是我第一次在夜晚睡着了 |
[1:35:27] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[1:35:33] | Tristan? | 崔斯坦? |
[1:35:44] | Have you seen my friend? | 你看到我朋友了吗? |
[1:35:45] | He left absurdly early. | 他很奇怪地一大早就离开了 |
[1:35:49] | He left? | 他走了? |
[1:35:50] | He told me to tell you he’s gone to see Victoria | 他让我告诉你 他去见维多利亚了 |
[1:35:53] | because he’s sorry,but he’s found his true love | 因为他很抱歉 但他已经找到了真爱 |
[1:35:56] | and he wants to spend the rest of his life with her. | 他想余生和她一起度过 |
[1:36:00] | What? | 什么? |
[1:36:02] | -Are you sure? -I’m positive. | -你确定吗? -我肯定 |
[1:36:34] | Hey! Hey,wait! Wait! | 嘿! 嘿 等等! 等等! |
[1:37:21] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:37:23] | Tristan. | 崔斯坦 |
[1:37:27] | What happened to you? | 发生什么了? |
[1:37:30] | I found the star. | 我找到了那颗星星 |
[1:37:34] | I can’t believe you did it. | 真不敢相信 你居然做到了 |
[1:37:36] | Where’s my star? Can I see it? | 我的星星呢? 我能看看吗? |
[1:37:39] | -Is it beautiful? -Yes. | -它漂亮吗? -是的 |
[1:37:43] | Well,it’s awfully small. | 竟然这么小呀 |
[1:37:46] | Well,that’s just a little piece. A token for your birthday. | 那只是一小片 作为你生日的纪念品 |
[1:37:49] | Well…Well,then forget about the star. | 好了…忘掉星星吧 |
[1:37:54] | It’s not the star that I want. | 这不是我要的星星 |
[1:37:58] | You know what I want. | 你知道我想要什么 |
[1:38:02] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:38:09] | You want to grow up and get over yourself. | 你想长大 变的成熟 |
[1:38:18] | -Humphrey. -Thorn. | -汉弗莱 -索朗 |
[1:38:20] | You must have a death wish. | 你大概是想死了 |
[1:38:30] | Humphrey. Humphrey,it’s all right. | 汉弗莱 汉弗莱 别担心 |
[1:38:34] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的 |
[1:38:36] | You really are a perfect couple. The best of luck to you both. | 你们才是完美的一对 祝福你们 |
[1:38:38] | Well,why would I want this? It’s just a measly handful of stardust! | 那我要这个干什么? 这只是一把微不足道的星尘! |
[1:38:48] | Yvaine? | 伊菲妮? |
[1:38:52] | She can’t cross the wall. | 她不能穿过石墙 |
[1:39:02] | Go on! | 快! |
[1:40:11] | Stop! Stop! If you go through there,you’ll die! | 站住! 如果你穿过那里 你会死的! |
[1:40:14] | What? | 什么? |
[1:40:17] | If you set foot on human soil,you’ll turn to rock. | 如果你踏上人类的领地 你会变成陨石 |
[1:40:21] | Wretched slattern! Where have you taken me? | 可悲肮脏的女人! 你把我带哪来了? |
[1:40:34] | Planning to enter Wall,were you? | 准备进入石墙了是吗? |
[1:40:36] | If death is what you wish,my dear,I’d be more than happy to assist you. | 如果你愿意死的话 亲爱的 我很乐意帮你 |
[1:40:41] | Are you talking to me? | 你在和我说话? |
[1:40:44] | You. Small world. | 你啊 世界真小 |
[1:40:46] | Anyhow,no,I wasn’t. I was talking to the star. | 我没和你说话 我在和星星说话 |
[1:40:50] | What star? | 什么星星? |
[1:40:53] | My slave girl’s no star. Any fool can see that. | 我的女奴不是星星 傻瓜也看得出来 |
[1:40:57] | If she was,I’d have had the heart out of her chest | 如果她是的话 我很久以前 |
[1:41:00] | a long time ago,trust me. | 就把她的心挖出来了 相信我 |
[1:41:03] | Trust you? Not a mistake I’d be likely to make again. | 相信你? 我不想再犯错误了 |
[1:41:07] | What’s it to be,Ditchwater Sal? Heads or tails? | 想怎么死 萨尔? 掷铜板决定? |
[1:41:40] | -Oh,God. Time to go. -She’s not going anywhere. | -天啊 我们该走了 -她哪儿也不去 |
[1:41:45] | I think you’ll find she is. | 你会发现她愿意走的 |
[1:41:47] | It’s all right. You can come,too. | 没事 你也可以去 |
[1:41:52] | You can ride in the carriage or be dragged behind it. Your choice. | 是要坐在马车里 还是被拖着走 随便你们 |
[1:42:16] | What happened? | 刚才发生什么了? |
[1:42:17] | Be my guest. I quit. | 要进就进吧 我不管了 |
[1:42:20] | Eighty years I’ve stopped you people going out. | 80年了 我一直阻止人们去另一边 |
[1:42:23] | What I should have been worrying about | 但我更应该担心的是 |
[1:42:25] | was those people from the other side coming in. | 如果另一边的人走进来会怎样 |
[1:42:26] | All right,just tell me what happened! | 好吧 快告诉我发生什么了! |
[1:42:28] | What happened? Oh,where to start? | 发生什么? 从哪说起呢? |
[1:42:31] | No! | 不! |
[1:42:46] | Come on! | 快! |
[1:43:17] | Go on! | 快! |
[1:43:49] | The star! | 星星! |
[1:43:51] | And who else? | 这位是谁? |
[1:43:52] | A slave for us. It will be nice to have someone to help mop up | 一个奴隶 等我们料理完我们的客人后 |
[1:43:55] | when we’ve finished with our little guest. | 她正好可以 帮我们打扫卫生 |
[1:43:58] | Oh,good work,sister. | 干的好 姐姐 |
[1:43:59] | And just in time,I see! You look awful! | 回来的很及时! 你越来越难看了! |
[1:45:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:45:04] | What business do you have here? | 你来这儿做什么? |
[1:45:08] | Septimus? | 塞普蒂默斯? |
[1:45:09] | I knew your brother,Primus. | 我认识你哥哥 普里默斯 |
[1:45:13] | Unless you wish to meet him in the afterlife, | 我建议你快回答我 你在这干什么 |
[1:45:15] | I suggest you answer my question. What are you doing here? | 不然你就去地狱认识他吧 |
[1:45:18] | I might ask you the same thing. | 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[1:45:37] | There are four of them. | 他们有四个人 |
[1:45:42] | Do as I say and we may stand a chance. | 照我说的做 我们应该有机会 |
[1:45:45] | Wait. How do I know you can be trusted? | 等等 我怎么知道能相信你? |
[1:45:48] | You don’t. Why? Do you have a choice? | 你不用 不过你还有更好的选择吗? |
[1:45:50] | -No. -Well,then,let’s go. | -没有 -那好 我们走 |
[1:46:00] | Get off me! Get off! | 走开! 走开! |
[1:46:07] | -Una? -Septimus. | -乌拉? -塞普蒂默斯 |
[1:46:10] | -Una! -Sister! | -乌拉! -妹妹! |
[1:46:30] | Tristan! No! Tristan! | 崔斯坦! 别这样! 崔斯坦! |
[1:46:33] | I’m your…I’m your…I’m your mother. | 我是你的…我是你的…我是你的妈妈 |
[1:46:37] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的妈妈 |
[1:47:15] | -Rather well. -Good riddance to you. Yes. | -干得好 -她可以解脱了 是的 |
[1:47:57] | Let’s put out those flames. | 让我们把火灭了 |
[1:48:00] | Shall we? | 好吗? |
[1:48:52] | So,what happens now? | 那么 现在怎么办? |
[1:48:55] | We have to learn to live with each other. | 我们得学会一起生活 |
[1:48:57] | Forever? | 永远? |
[1:49:04] | Let’s get on with it. | 我们继续吧 |
[1:49:10] | Be the man that I know you are. | 像个男人一样 我知道你会的 |
[1:49:30] | -Get outside. -Okay. | -出去 -好的 |
[1:49:31] | Go. | 走 |
[1:49:42] | -Tristan! -Get him. | -崔斯坦! -抓住他 |
[1:50:20] | Get off! | 走开! |
[1:50:25] | Get out! | 走开! |
[1:51:04] | So,what’s it to be,Prince Charming? Frog or tadpole? | 你想变成什么? 迷人的王子 青蛙还是蝌蚪? |
[1:52:06] | Septimus? | 塞普蒂默斯? |
[1:53:30] | Tristan! | 崔斯坦! |
[1:54:15] | Youth. | 年轻 |
[1:54:17] | Beauty. | 漂亮 |
[1:54:20] | It all seems meaningless now. | 对我都没有意义了 |
[1:54:23] | My sisters are dead! | 我的妹妹都死了 |
[1:54:27] | Everything I cared about gone. | 我在乎的东西都离开了我 |
[1:54:37] | Go. | 你们走吧 |
[1:54:43] | Go! | 走吧! |
[1:55:06] | No! | 不! |
[1:56:04] | I owe you thanks,boy. | 我得谢谢你了 小子 |
[1:56:06] | What use was her heart to me when it was broken? | 她的心要是碎了 对我来说就毫无价值 |
[1:56:10] | And you got rid of my sisters and now I can have it all for myself. | 你又除掉了我的妹妹 她的心就全归我一个人了 |
[1:56:20] | -Hold me tight and close your eyes. -What? Why? | -抱紧我 闭上眼睛 -什么? 为什么? |
[1:56:24] | What do stars do? | 星星会什么? |
[1:56:33] | Shine. | 发光啦 |
[1:57:10] | -Bravo! -Yeah! | -好啊! -太棒了! |
[1:57:12] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[1:57:15] | Why didn’t you do that earlier? | 你为什么不早点这么做? |
[1:57:17] | I couldn’t have done that without you. No star can shine with a broken heart. | 没有你我是做不到的 心碎的星星是不会发光的 |
[1:57:23] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[1:57:26] | But you came back. | 但你回来了 |
[1:57:28] | Of course I did. I love you. | 当然回来了 我爱你 |
[1:57:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:57:57] | Tristan. | 崔斯坦 |
[1:58:01] | The last surviving male heir of the Stormhold bloodline. | 风暴要塞皇室血统 最后的男性继承人 |
[1:58:08] | It’s you,Tristan. | 就是你 崔斯坦 |
[1:58:13] | But if he’s the new King of Stormhold,then… | 但如果他是风暴要塞的新国王 那… |
[1:59:03] | I crown thee King Tristan of Stormhold. | 现在我为风暴要塞国王崔斯坦加冕 |
[1:59:25] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[1:59:43] | My gift to you. | 我送你的礼物 |
[1:59:46] | To you both. | 给你们两个的 |
[1:59:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:00:04] | They ruled for 80 years. | 他们统治了80年 |
[2:00:08] | But no man can live forever, | 但没人可以永生 |
[2:00:12] | except he who possesses the heart of a star. | 除非他拥有星星的心 |
[2:00:16] | And Yvaine had given hers to Tristan completely. | 伊菲妮把她的心 完全献给了崔斯坦 |
[2:00:22] | When their children and grandchildren were grown, | 当他们的子孙长大的时候 |
[2:00:26] | it was time to light the Babylon candle. | 也就是点燃巴比伦蜡烛的时候 |
[2:00:35] | And they still live happily ever after. | 在那之后他们仍然快乐的活着 |