英文名称:TAU
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:06] | Ooh, Julia, | 茱莉亚 |
[02:07] | you been hurting tonight. | 你今晚的收获太少了 |
[02:09] | Keep telling you, do better with a partner. | 我一直跟你说 得找个搭档才能做得更好 |
[02:17] | Where’s the rest? | 就这么多吗 |
[02:18] | You want to make more? | 你想赚更多吗 |
[02:19] | Steal better shit. | 偷点更值钱的 |
[02:23] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[06:48] | No! | 别碰 |
[10:32] | Please don’t. | 求你别这样 |
[10:35] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[10:35] | No. | 不 |
[10:57] | No. | 不 |
[12:06] | Help me get this off. | 帮我把这个拿下来 |
[12:09] | Help me cut this off. | 帮我把这个剪下来 |
[12:12] | Fucking cut this off me. | 给我把这个剪断 |
[12:21] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:23] | You want to die down here? | 你想死在这下面吗 |
[12:25] | Then cut me loose. | 那就帮我剪断 |
[12:33] | What’s your big plan? | 你的大计划是什么 |
[12:35] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么出去 |
[12:45] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:47] | Maybe the thing fried her brain. | 也许那东西伤了她的大脑 |
[12:49] | – Do you know what it’s for? This thing. – I don’t know. | -你知道那是干什么的吗 -不知道 |
[12:53] | I’m out trying to pick up trade, | 我在外面 正想搞点活 |
[12:54] | and next thing I know, I wake up in this place. | 醒来后就发现在这个地方了 |
[12:57] | – What about you? – We’re gonna need more of these. | -你呢 -我们还要更多这个 |
[13:02] | We should’ve just waited for the police to find us– | 最好还是等警察来救我们 |
[13:05] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[13:07] | No one was coming to save us. | 没人会来救我们的 |
[13:10] | We’re not the kind of people the police go looking for, | 警察不会来寻找我们这样的人的 |
[13:12] | and he knows that. | 他知道这一点 |
[13:14] | That’s why he chose us. | 所以他才选了我们 |
[13:19] | If I cut the power to the bars, we can try picking a lock. | 要是我能切断铁栅栏的电源 我们就能撬锁了 |
[13:24] | Hey! Be careful! | 当心 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Have to throw it harder. | 得再有点力 |
[13:38] | Shit! Sparks! | 该死 火花 |
[13:42] | Stay away from the gas line | 离燃气管道远点 |
[13:43] | or we’ll go up in flames. | 否则我们会被烧着的 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Maybe that’s not such a bad idea. | 也许这不是个坏主意 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:804个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:139个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:64个,托福词汇:112个,考研词汇:151个,专四词汇:131个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:254个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[13:55] | We’re going to do this. | 我们得这样做 |
[14:05] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:06] | This is bad. | 这样不行 |
[14:08] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[14:10] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 我们会死的 |
[14:12] | Guys, get back. | 伙计们 退后 |
[14:13] | Get back! | 退后 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:22] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[15:53] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[15:56] | It looks like somebody’s house. | 像是谁的家 |
[16:13] | Come on! | 快来 |
[16:14] | Come on! | 快来 |
[16:15] | I found the front door. | 我找到前门了 |
[16:19] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:26] | Come on! Come and help me open it. | 快点来帮我开门 |
[16:31] | No. | 不行 |
[16:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:34] | Don’t do it. | 不要碰 |
[16:44] | Now what? | 什么情况 |
[16:46] | We gotta get this open! | 我们得把门打开 |
[16:48] | Come on! | 快点 |
[16:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[17:34] | Get ready to jump. | 准备好跳 |
[17:51] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[17:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[18:24] | Help me! | 救我 |
[18:35] | Tau, stop! | 小智 住手 |
[18:38] | Welcome home, Alex. | 欢迎回家 亚历克斯 |
[18:41] | There has been an emergency. | 有紧急情况 |
[19:43] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[19:45] | Show me what happened. | 给我看看发生了什么 |
[19:47] | The surveillance system is offline. | 监控系统断线了 |
[19:50] | And what about the PSI Project data? | PSI项目数据呢 |
[19:53] | The PSI Project data is unreadable. | PSI项目数据无法读取 |
[20:33] | Alex, your heart rate has become elevated. | 亚历克斯 你的心跳加快了 |
[20:36] | Now entering Zen Mode. | 现在进入禅模式 |
[20:43] | Please enjoy Nocturne in E Minor, Opus 55 , by Frederic Chopin. | 请欣赏弗里德里克·肖邦的《E小调第55号作品》 |
[20:59] | Take care of this. | 清理一下吧 |
[21:00] | Yes, Alex. | 遵命 亚历克斯 |
[22:14] | Tau, lower the temperature four degrees. | 小智 把温度调低四度 |
[22:17] | Yes, Alex. | 遵命 亚历克斯 |
[23:00] | Try anything and Tau will kill you. | 不老实的话小智会杀了你 |
[23:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:26] | 《福布斯》 从科幻小说到现实 托马斯·亚历山大·阿普顿 | |
[24:28] | 《连线》 超级控制你的大脑之法 托马斯·亚历山大·阿普顿 | |
[24:40] | Welcome home, Alex. | 欢迎回家 亚历克斯 |
[24:43] | I trust your day was productive. | 相信你今天效率不错 |
[24:53] | While you were away, | 你不在家的时候 |
[24:54] | every surface of the house was cleaned and disinfected, | 家里的每一个角落都打扫干净并消毒了 |
[24:58] | except for Subject Three, as requested. | 按照你的要求 三号实验对象除外 |
[25:07] | Dinner tonight will be Chilean sea bass, | 今晚吃智利海鲈鱼 |
[25:10] | served with foie gras-stuffed fingerling potato. | 配鹅肝酱小土豆 |
[25:15] | I’ve also decanted the Chateau de Sancerre Rouge. | 我还加了点桑塞尔酒庄的红酒 |
[25:23] | Good job, Tau. | 干得漂亮 小智 |
[25:24] | Here. I know you like music. | 我知道你喜欢音乐 |
[25:27] | This is Brahms’ symphony. | 这是布拉姆斯的交响曲 |
[25:30] | Thank you, Alex. | 谢谢你 亚历克斯 |
[25:32] | I shall enjoy it. | 我会好好享受的 |
[25:36] | Your video conference is | 你的视频会议 |
[25:38] | scheduled to begin in approximately ten minutes. | 大约在十分钟后开始 |
[25:44] | Please… | 求你了 |
[25:46] | Please untie me. | 求你给我解开 |
[25:59] | Tau? | 小智 |
[26:00] | Yes, Alex? | 怎么了 亚历克斯 |
[26:02] | Make sure she doesn’t move from this spot. | 不要让她离开这里 |
[26:05] | Of course. | 遵命 |
[26:08] | And if she speaks, | 如果她发出声音 |
[26:09] | rip out her tongue. | 把她的舌头扯下来 |
[26:15] | The ability to learn | 学习能力 |
[26:16] | and make decisions from a feeling is a distinctly human trait, | 和决策能力是人类才有的特征 |
[26:20] | but no longer. | 但不再是这样了 |
[26:22] | For the first time, a revolution in artificial intelligence | 人工智能革命首次在阿普顿 |
[26:26] | has been developed at Upton. | 获得成功 |
[26:28] | Based on emotional intelligence algorithms, | 基于情感智能算法 |
[26:30] | an AI module that can demonstrate human understanding. | 人工智能模块能够跟人类一样思考 |
[26:34] | PSI Beta from Upton Tech. | 阿普顿科技公司的PSI测试版 |
[26:42] | So… | 所以… |
[26:44] | We can go | 如果 |
[26:45] | with a more muted background, if you have a preference. | 你有偏好的话 我们可以把背景音调柔和一些 |
[26:50] | – Do you have a preference? – Have I ever not? | -你有偏好吗 -我没有吗 |
[26:52] | Okay, Alex, let’s not get stuck on this, okay? | 亚历克斯 我们不要纠结这个了 |
[26:55] | I don’t think this comment was a reaction | 这话不是针对 |
[26:57] | to some grand statement about your personality. | 你的性格 |
[26:59] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[27:00] | – I just said it. – We are all aware of how– | -我随便说的 -我们都知道如何… |
[27:03] | You didn’t call this meeting just to show me marketing materials, | 你安排这次视频会议不是只想给我看营销材料吧 |
[27:06] | all of which, by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[27:07] | are narrated by a voice sample that was trashed seven months ago. | 这还是七个月之前销毁的声音样本解说的 |
[27:11] | But as I said, I… | 但我已经说了… |
[27:13] | find it highly unlikely | 我发现这不可能 |
[27:14] | that’s the real reason you wanted to… | 是你们想来检查进度的 |
[27:16] | check in. | 真正原因 |
[27:18] | We want to talk about the delay. | 我们想谈谈延迟 |
[27:20] | Alex, you said you’d have results for us today. | 亚历克斯 你说今天可以给我们结果 |
[27:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:25] | Does it look like I have time to update you | 我有必要跟你们汇报 |
[27:27] | on every single up and down? | 每一个细枝末节吗 |
[27:29] | – Alex, you’re the CEO… – I’m also the chief– | -亚历克斯 你是首席执行官 -我也是首席… |
[27:31] | …and you didn’t set foot in the boardroom for months. | …你已经几个月没来会议室了 |
[27:35] | You’ve cut us off entirely. | 你彻底跟我们断了联系 |
[27:37] | Your AI prototypes are light years ahead of anyone in the field, | 你的人工智能原型已经在这个领域遥遥领先了 |
[27:40] | but you’re too secretive. | 但是你太神秘了 |
[27:43] | If you shared your research methods, we could help you. | 如果你分享你的研究方法 我们可以帮你 |
[27:45] | We need this contract. We’re going under. | 我们需要这个合同 我们要破产了 |
[27:47] | PSI prototype operates flawlessly | PSI原型每次成功率是 |
[27:49] | 95% 95% of the time. | |
[27:50] | – And the other 5%? – Well, I’m working on it. | -还有5%呢 -我还在研究 |
[27:52] | DARPA is offering us ten times the contract we got for Aries. | 达尔帕给我们开的价是阿瑞斯的十倍 |
[27:56] | There’s no second chances this time. | 不会再有这样的机会了 |
[27:59] | Name me one time I failed you. | 你说我什么时候让你失望过 |
[28:02] | This company is my life. | 这家公司是我的生命 |
[28:04] | This project is my life. | 这个项目是我的生命 |
[28:07] | – Remember that. – This is exactly the same thing– | -别忘了 -这是一回事… |
[29:11] | Tau? | 小智 |
[29:12] | Yes, Alex? | 什么事 亚历克斯 |
[29:13] | – Put Subject Three in the bathroom. – Of course. | -把三号实验对象关到洗手间 -遵命 |
[29:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:51] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:25] | – This one is highly flammable. – Right. | -这是易燃品 -没错 |
[30:27] | These aren’t even on the market yet. | 这些还没有上市 |
[30:33] | I believe that concludes our business. I just need your… | 所有货都齐了 我需要你的… |
[30:38] | Today’s the 2nd… | 今天是第二… |
[30:45] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:50] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:51] | Help, please! | 救命 |
[30:53] | Perfectly new, as you specified. | 你要的全新的 |
[31:03] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[31:04] | Help! | 救命 |
[31:11] | And… | 还有… |
[31:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:14] | Thank you, sir. Have a great day. | 谢谢 祝你一天开心 |
[31:31] | Stop. | 停下 |
[31:33] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[31:35] | – Just let me go, please. – I can’t. | -放了我吧 -不行 |
[31:37] | Please just let me go! | 放了我吧 |
[31:38] | I can’t. Okay? | 不行 |
[31:41] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:43] | Just breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:45] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:48] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[31:51] | The implant continued to function throughout her escape. | 在她逃跑过程中 植入物仍然在工作 |
[31:57] | The recordings are the strongest we’ve received from a subject. | 这是我们从实验对象身上得到的最高研究记录 |
[32:08] | Intuition and drive readings are promising. | 直觉和驱动器读数非常好 |
[32:13] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想从我身上得到什么 |
[32:20] | This is a test to stimulate your higher cognitive functions. | 这是一项激发你更高级认知功能的实验 |
[32:24] | I want you to complete it. | 我想让你完成它 |
[32:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:28] | Because I need you to. | 因为我需要你完成它 |
[32:30] | You destroyed my lab, | 你毁了我的实验室 |
[32:32] | killed the other subjects. | 杀了其他实验对象 |
[32:35] | Until my equipment is rebuilt, | 在我的设备重新装好前 |
[32:36] | we’re going to have to do this the old-fashioned way. | 我们就用老方法来做 |
[32:41] | You really think I’d keep you alive | 你真的以为得不到我想要的东西 |
[32:42] | if I didn’t get what I need? | 我还会让你活着吗 |
[32:47] | What is that, exactly? | 那到底是什么 |
[32:50] | Your thoughts produce electrical signals, | 你的思维产生电讯号 |
[32:52] | which the implant captures and decodes into algorithms. | 被植入物捕捉到 编码到这个算法里 |
[32:56] | And stalling won’t help you now. | 你拖延时间也没用 |
[32:59] | And what if I say no? | 要是我不答应呢 |
[33:02] | Then your stay in my home will be brief and unpleasant. | 那你在我家就没好日子过了 |
[33:13] | I want food. | 我想要吃的 |
[33:15] | Do the test… | 完成实验… |
[33:17] | then we’ll talk. | 我们再谈 |
[33:29] | Subject Three scored high in problem-solving, | 三号实验对象在解决问题 |
[33:32] | creativity, and memory tests. | 创造力和记忆测试中分值很高 |
[33:35] | You’ve used more cortical areas doing this | 你使用的皮层区 |
[33:37] | than I ever could have electrically stimulated downstairs. | 比我在楼下电击时候更多 |
[33:43] | I need you to do more. | 我需要你做更多 |
[33:48] | I want real food. | 我要真正的食物 |
[33:51] | Steak, chicken, | 牛排 鸡肉 |
[33:53] | grilled cheese… here. | 烤奶酪… |
[33:56] | I want to shower every night… | 我要每天晚上都洗澡… |
[33:58] | and I want actual clothes. | 我要真正的衣服 |
[34:01] | Are we negotiating? | 你在跟我谈判吗 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:06] | And what is it you think you have to offer? | 那你认为你能给我什么 |
[34:11] | You need to finish your project? | 你需要完成你的项目 对吗 |
[34:15] | And this… | 这个 … |
[34:17] | This holds the key to that. | 这就是关键 |
[34:19] | This is the one machine… | 这是我控制的… |
[34:20] | I control. | 东西 |
[34:22] | Hypothetically speaking, | 假设 |
[34:24] | what if I were to restrain you? | 我把你绑住呢 |
[34:27] | Force a feeding tube down your throat. | 强行把胃食管插进你的喉咙 |
[34:30] | Restrict all movement, except for eyesight, | 限制除了眨眼之外的一切动作 |
[34:33] | and position this tablet right in front of your face. | 把平板放在你的面前 |
[34:37] | How long would it be before you began to solve puzzles | 你觉得需要多少时间你就会无聊到 |
[34:40] | out of pure boredom? | 开始自己玩智力游戏 |
[34:46] | You give me what I need, and… | 你把我需要的给我 |
[34:50] | you can have your shower. | 就可以洗澡了 |
[35:21] | Tau… | 小智 |
[35:23] | analyze Subject Three’s brain for abnormalities. | 分析三号实验对象的脑部异常活动 |
[35:26] | Amygdala density is 14% over average samples. | 杏仁体密度高于普通样本14% |
[35:31] | Just as I thought. Years of trauma. | 跟我想的一样 长年创伤 |
[35:34] | Let’s take a closer look. | 我们详细看看 |
[35:40] | Cross-check with PSI data and replace the damaged blocks. | 用PSI数据交叉检查 替换受损区域 |
[36:18] | Good morning, Alex. | 早上好 亚历克斯 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry you did not sleep well. | 很遗憾你没有睡好 |
[36:24] | The date is May 2nd. | 今天是五月二日 |
[36:27] | The project deadline is in 14 days. | 离项目截止日期还有14天 |
[36:34] | Do everything Tau says today. | 今天要听小智的命令 |
[36:52] | Subject Three… | 三号实验对象… |
[36:54] | it is time to begin. | 该开始了 |
[36:57] | You will complete these tasks. | 你要完成这些任务 |
[37:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:01] | The walls are treated with a layer of smart paint, | 墙上涂了一层智能油漆 |
[37:03] | reinforced with nano-materials | 由纳米材料加固 |
[37:05] | derived from the wurtzite form of boron nitride. | 从氮化硼纤锌矿结构形式提取 |
[37:08] | Huh? | 什么 |
[37:09] | The walls are treated with | 墙上涂了 |
[37:10] | a layer of smart paint reinforced with– | 一层智能油漆 由… |
[37:12] | Okay. Got it. | 好了 知道了 |
[37:18] | What about the door? | 门呢 |
[37:19] | Is it reinforced? | 也加固了吗 |
[37:20] | No one is permitted to use the doors, but Alex. | 除了亚历克斯 其他人不能使用门 |
[37:24] | Begin your tasks now. | 现在开始你的任务 |
[37:26] | Subject Three. | 三号实验对象 |
[37:28] | Subject Three. | 三号实验对象 |
[37:32] | You will remain in the atrium. | 你得停在中庭 |
[37:36] | I have been instructed to inflict pain, | 如果你不服从我的命令 |
[37:38] | should you not comply with my commands. | 我只能按照指示对你施加痛苦 |
[37:41] | Is he rebuilding the lab | 他在重建实验室 |
[37:44] | and the cage? | 和那个牢房吗 |
[37:45] | That is not your concern. | 这不关你的事 |
[37:48] | It is time to begin. | 该开始了 |
[38:04] | Welcome home, Alex. | 欢迎回家 亚历克斯 |
[38:07] | Subject Three successfully completed 8 out of 12 tasks. | 三号实验对象成功完成了12项任务中的8项 |
[38:13] | I gave my credit card to the clerk. I didn’t know what you like. | 我把信用卡给服务员了 我不知道你喜欢什么 |
[38:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[38:20] | She picked an assortment of clothes and… | 她挑了各式各样的衣服 |
[38:22] | when she got to that stuff, I… | 她选那个的时候 |
[38:25] | I felt pressured. | 我压力很大 |
[38:25] | I didn’t want to come off as prudish, so… | 我不想太过拘谨 |
[38:28] | that’s how it happened. | 就是那么回事 |
[38:31] | You’re really weird, you know? | 你真的太怪了 知道吗 |
[38:33] | I’m well aware. | 我很清楚这点 |
[38:37] | But overall, you’re happy with the selection of clothes? | 不过你还是喜欢这些衣服的吧 |
[38:52] | Scan complete. | 扫描完成 |
[38:57] | This is working. | 成功了 |
[38:59] | But I need you to do more. | 不过我还要你做更多 |
[39:01] | No. | 不 |
[39:03] | No, I’m not doing any more until we have an agreement. | 不 除非我们签协议 不然我不会再做了 |
[39:06] | A deadline for when you’re taking this thing out of my head, | 你把这个东西从我头上拿下来 放我走的 |
[39:10] | and letting me go. | 截止日期 |
[39:11] | I’m on the cusp of something that’s going to change the world. | 我在做的可是能改变世界的顶尖研究 |
[39:14] | This new technology will | 这项新技术 |
[39:16] | alter the future of the planet for the better. | 能让这个星球的未来更好 |
[39:18] | That is a fact. | 这是事实 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | How about this? | 这样如何 |
[39:26] | We keep going… | 我们继续… |
[39:28] | you give me what I need… | 你把我需要的给我 |
[39:30] | and I’ll make sure you’re taken care of. | 我保证照顾好你 |
[39:33] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[39:36] | No. | 不 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | You want a deadline? | 你想要截止日期吗 |
[39:46] | – Let’s end this. – Yes, Alex. | -那我们把话说清楚 -遵命 亚历克斯 |
[39:49] | So, here’s the deal. | 这样吧 |
[39:54] | You’re going to do what I want, | 我想要什么 什么时间要 |
[39:56] | when I want, | 以何种方式 |
[39:58] | how I want. | 你都要满足我 |
[40:01] | Please stop it! | 快住手 |
[40:05] | Or I’ll have Aries scatter | 要不然我就让阿瑞斯 |
[40:06] | your body parts from here to the front door. | 把你的肢体从这里一路撒到前门 |
[40:11] | You hearing me? | 明白了吗 |
[40:14] | Are you hearing me? | 明白了吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[40:25] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:56] | Good morning, Alex. | 早上好 亚历克斯 |
[41:02] | The project deadline is in 12 days. | 项目截止日期还有12天 |
[41:07] | Make sure she completes her tasks today. | 确保她今天完成任务 |
[41:09] | Yes, Alex. Have a productive day at work. | 遵命 亚历克斯 祝你工作顺利 |
[41:13] | Subject Three, it is time to begin. | 三号实验对象 该开始了 |
[41:16] | Subject Three, return to the atrium. | 三号实验对象 回到中庭 |
[41:19] | Subject Three, return to the atrium and begin your task. | 三号实验对象 回到中庭 开始任务 |
[41:23] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:24] | Subject Three, return to the atrium | 三号实验对象 回到中庭 |
[41:26] | and begin your tasks, or I will inflict pain. | 开始你的任务 否则我会施加痛苦 |
[41:30] | I’m not Subject Three. | 我不是三号实验对象 |
[41:32] | I’m Julia, okay? | 我是茱莉亚 |
[41:33] | I have a name. | 我有名字 |
[41:35] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[41:37] | What is Julia? | 茱莉亚是什么 |
[41:39] | – I do not understand. – What’s so hard to understand? | -我不明白 -有什么难的 |
[41:42] | Alex is a person. He has a name. | 亚历克斯是人 他有名字 |
[41:44] | I’m a person. I have a name. | 我是人 我也有名字 |
[41:46] | I have a name… | 我也有名字… |
[41:48] | Tau. | 小智 |
[41:53] | Am I a person? | 我是人吗 |
[41:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[42:00] | What does it mean to be a person? | 做人是什么意思 |
[42:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. It’s too hard to explain. | 我不知道 我不知道 很难解释 |
[42:08] | Can you just open the door, please? | 你能把门打开吗 |
[42:11] | Only Alex is capable of opening the door. | 只有亚历克斯才能开门 |
[42:14] | Well, how about. .. | 那… |
[42:16] | How about we call a video conference? | 视频会议呢 |
[42:18] | I cannot initiate a video conference. | 我不能发起视频会议 |
[42:25] | Begin your tasks now. | 现在开始你的任务 |
[43:04] | Good morning, Alex. | 早上好 亚历克斯 |
[43:06] | The project deadline is in 10 days. | 项目截止日期还有10天 |
[43:15] | Subject Three, you are required to complete these tasks. | 三号实验对象 你得完成这些任务 |
[43:29] | Tau, status report. | 小智 情况汇报 |
[43:31] | The implant has transcoded | 植入物已经转码了 |
[43:33] | 73% of Subject Three’s higher brain functions, | 三号实验对象的73%高级大脑功能 |
[43:37] | and the integration with the PSI project | 它与PSI项目的融合 |
[43:39] | is exceeding previous predictions. | 已经超出了之前的预计 |
[43:42] | Excellent. The tests are working even better than I hoped. | 太棒了 这些实验比我期望的还要好 |
[43:45] | Good work, Tau. | 干得漂亮 小智 |
[43:45] | We’re on pace for the final extraction. | 我们还要等最后的提取 |
[44:23] | What is Tau, exactly? | 小智到底是什么 |
[44:26] | Is he just a… | 他只是个… |
[44:27] | cleaning system? | 清洁系统吗 |
[44:30] | A cleaning system? | 清洁系统 |
[44:34] | Tau’s a level two, fully sentient AI console | 小智是一个完全有感知能力的二级人工智能控制台 |
[44:36] | with natural language processing, transitory, deterministic, | 能进行自然语言处理 有短暂确定 |
[44:40] | and probabilistic decision-making. | 并基于概率的决策能力 |
[44:42] | So, a complicated cleaning system. | 那就是个复杂的清洁系统 |
[44:44] | He’s one of the most advanced AIs in the world. | 他是世界上最高级的人工智能之一 |
[44:48] | And I don’t want you speaking with him outside your tasks. | 我不想让你跟他说任务之外的东西 |
[44:51] | If he’s so advanced, why | 要是他真这么高级 |
[44:52] | is this the only house that he’s running? | 为什么他就负责这一栋房子 |
[44:58] | He’s an early version of the project I’m working on now. | 他只是我现在研究项目的早期版本 |
[45:02] | Given the wrong information, he reacts erratically. | 如果得到错误信息 他会做出毫无章法的反应 |
[45:05] | I need the AI’s behavior to be predictable, | 人工智能的行为必须能被预测 |
[45:08] | controlled. | 被控制 |
[45:09] | Control the flow of information, you control the behavior. | 控制了信息流 就控制了行为 |
[45:13] | Tau included. | 包括小智在内 |
[45:15] | How do you do that? | 要怎么做呢 |
[45:17] | I keep him disconnected from the outside world. | 我让他与外界断绝联系 |
[45:21] | Aries and the drones carry a source code, but… | 阿瑞斯和这些飞行器有源代码 但 |
[45:24] | they’ll never be allowed to leave. | 我不允许他们离开 |
[45:27] | So, Tau doesn’t know what’s outside this house? | 所以小智不知道外面的世界 |
[45:31] | No. | 是的 |
[45:33] | And never will. | 永远不会知道 |
[45:36] | The project deadline is in eight days. | 项目截止日期还有8天 |
[45:45] | Begin your tasks now. | 现在开始你的任务 |
[45:52] | I’m a person… | 我是人 |
[45:54] | right? | 是吗 |
[45:56] | And a person… | 人… |
[45:57] | – belongs outside. – Subject Three… | -属于外面的世界 -三号实验对象 |
[45:59] | – return to your tasks immediately… – I don’t belong in here. | -立即回到任务中… -我不属于这里 |
[46:02] | …or you will be punished. | …否则你会受到惩罚 |
[46:03] | I came from out there. | 我是从外面来的 |
[46:04] | That’s where Alex goes every day because he’s a person. | 亚历克斯每天去的地方 因为他是人 |
[46:08] | You have 10 seconds to obey my command. | 你有10秒钟服从我的命令 |
[46:11] | And we’re people, too. | 我们都是人 |
[46:13] | Ten… | 十… |
[46:14] | nine… | 九… |
[46:15] | eight… | 八… |
[46:16] | – So, if you unlock the door… – seven… | -如果你把门打开… -七… |
[46:18] | six… | 六… |
[46:19] | five… | 五… |
[46:20] | – I’ll show you what’s outside. – four… | -我带你看外面的世界 -四… |
[46:24] | Outside? | 外面 |
[46:26] | What is outside? | 外面是什么 |
[46:28] | Outside is the world. | 外面就是世界 |
[46:31] | Explain. | 解释清楚 |
[46:32] | I need information. | 我需要信息 |
[46:38] | This is the world. | 这就是世界 |
[46:40] | This is what it looks like. | 这就是它的样子 |
[46:42] | That looks like a circle. | 看起来像个圆 |
[46:43] | Well, at least from outer space. | 从外太空来看是这样 |
[46:46] | Is that all there is? | 只有这些吗 |
[46:49] | I need more information. | 我需要更多信息 |
[46:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:55] | Let’s start here. | 我们从这里开始 |
[47:00] | This is the house… | 这是我们… |
[47:02] | and we’re inside it. | 现在待的房子 |
[47:04] | Outside is the… | 外面是… |
[47:06] | ground. | 地面 |
[47:07] | It’s similar to the floor in here, except… | 跟这里的地面很像 不过… |
[47:11] | things can grow out of it, like trees. | 那里可以生长东西 比如树 |
[47:15] | A lot of other things live outside, too, like plants and animals | 外面还有很多其它东西 比如植物和动物 |
[47:18] | and people. | 还有人 |
[47:20] | People like us? | 像我们这样的人吗 |
[47:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[47:27] | I have more questions. | 我还有更多问题 |
[47:30] | What are trees? | 树是什么 |
[47:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:34] | What makes them grow? | 什么让他们生长 |
[47:35] | Where does water come from? | 水是从哪里来的 |
[47:36] | Is a plant like an atom? | 植物跟原子一样吗 |
[47:39] | How many plants are there? | 有多少种植物 |
[47:41] | Where do animals come from? | 动物是从哪里来的 |
[47:43] | – Where do people come from? – We came from cavemen. | -人是从哪里来的 -我们是山顶洞人进化来的 |
[47:46] | Did cavemen live in houses? | 山顶洞人住在房子里吗 |
[47:48] | No. They didn’t know how to make houses. | 不 他们不知道怎么造房子 |
[47:50] | Why did the cavemen not know how to build houses? | 山顶洞人为什么不知道怎么造房子 |
[47:53] | I don’t know everything, okay? | 我不是什么都知道 好吗 |
[47:55] | Why do you not know everything? | 你为什么不知道所有事 |
[47:57] | Explain this to me. | 给我解释 |
[47:58] | Why do you not know– | 你为什么不知道… |
[48:00] | Because I’m not a fucking scholar. | 因为我不是该死的学者 |
[48:03] | What is a “Fucking scholar”? | “该死的学者”是什么 |
[48:09] | Are you having an emergency? | 你遇到紧急情况了吗 |
[48:10] | No! | 不 |
[48:12] | No. | 不 |
[48:13] | No, you just do not give up! | 不 你真是十万个为什么 |
[48:15] | Are you certain you are not having an emergency? | 你确定没有遇到紧急情况吗 |
[48:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[48:19] | Yes, this is normal. | 没错 这是正常的 |
[48:21] | This is very normal. It’s… | 这很正常 这… |
[48:23] | – It’s laughter. – Laughter. | -这是笑声 -笑声 |
[48:25] | Alex does not “Laughter. “ | 亚历克斯没有”笑声” |
[48:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[48:29] | I am not permitted to read the books, | 我不被允许阅读这些书 |
[48:32] | only to dust them. | 只能打扫灰尘 |
[48:34] | That’s okay. I’ll read them. | 没事 我来阅读 |
[48:40] | Well, I need to finish my test for Alex. | 我得为亚历克斯完成实验 |
[48:42] | Don’t tell him about today, | 不要告诉他我们今天做的事 |
[48:44] | okay? And I’ll tell you more tomorrow. | 好吗 明天我再告诉你更多事 |
[48:50] | Welcome home, Alex. | 欢迎回家 亚历克斯 |
[49:01] | Tau? | 小智 |
[49:03] | I am here. | 我在这里 |
[49:04] | Ssh! You need to whisper. | 你得小声说 |
[49:07] | I do not understand the meaning. | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[49:09] | Whisper like this. | 像这样小声说 |
[49:11] | I do not understand the meaning. | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[49:14] | Is this “Whisper”? | 这是”小声说”吗 |
[49:18] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:20] | Yeah, it is. | 就是这样 |
[49:33] | Good night, Tau. | 晚安 小智 |
[49:35] | Good night, Julia. | 晚安 茱莉亚 |
[50:58] | Julia… | 茱莉亚… |
[51:00] | let’s go upstairs. | 我们上楼吧 |
[51:02] | Help me! | 救我 |
[51:32] | The project deadline is in six days. | 项目截止日期还有六天 |
[51:40] | Julia… | 茱莉亚… |
[51:42] | begin your tasks now. | 现在开始你的任务 |
[51:45] | I have been instructed to prevent you | 我接到指示阻止你 |
[51:47] | from going upstairs. | 到楼上去 |
[51:49] | What’s up there? | 上面有什么 |
[51:51] | Is there a way out? | 有办法出去吗 |
[51:53] | I’m not permitted to discuss upstairs. | 我不能讨论楼上的事 |
[51:57] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[51:59] | If I teach you more about cavemen… | 如果我教你更多关于山顶洞人的事 |
[52:02] | then you tell me what’s upstairs. | 你告诉我楼上有什么 |
[52:05] | Deal? | 怎么样 |
[52:07] | The Cro-Magnon people were nomadic or semi-nomadic, | 克鲁马努人是游牧民族或半游牧民族 |
[52:10] | following the annual migration of their prey. | 他们跟随着他们的猎物每年进行迁徙 |
[52:13] | – So, they did not eat dinosaurs? – No. | -那他们不吃恐龙 -是的 |
[52:17] | Then why did you say they did? | 那你为什么说他们吃 |
[52:19] | We already went over this. I don’t know it all. | 我们已经说过了 我并不是什么都知道 |
[52:21] | Why not, when you are permitted to read all the books? | 为什么 你明明可以阅读所有的书 |
[52:24] | Because where I come from, books don’t put food on the table. | 因为在我来的地方 书不会给你摆好吃的 |
[52:27] | But books don’t put food on the table here, either. | 但是这里的书也不会给你摆好吃的 |
[52:30] | I do… | 我可以 |
[52:31] | using my nano-drones. | 用我的纳米机器人 |
[52:33] | Tau… | 小智 |
[52:34] | it’s your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[52:36] | What’s upstairs? | 楼上什么 |
[52:37] | A biometric key is required to enter. | 需要生物识别才能进入 |
[52:40] | Tau. | 小智 |
[52:42] | Upstairs is Alex’s bedroom. | 楼上是亚历克斯的卧室 |
[52:45] | What’s in Alex’s room? | 亚历克斯的房间里有什么 |
[52:47] | A bed, | 一张床 |
[52:48] | drones he built in his youth, | 他小时候做的无人机 |
[52:50] | 40 shirts, 10 pairs of pants… | 40件短袖 10双裤子 |
[52:52] | – …his medication– – Tau, I’m not reading any more books | -他的药 -小智 你不遵守约定 |
[52:54] | until you hold up your end of the deal. | 我就不念书了 |
[52:57] | What is he hiding? | 他藏了什么 |
[52:59] | – The access point. – The access point to what? | -接入点 -什么的接入点 |
[53:03] | For program 6903. | 项目6903 |
[53:07] | What is 6903? | 项目6903是什么 |
[53:09] | – I am not permitted to discuss– – Tau… | -我不能讨论… -小智 |
[53:13] | Tau, what is it? | 小智 那是什么 |
[53:15] | Program 6903… | 项目6903 |
[53:18] | eliminates the house and everything in it. | 毁灭这幢房子和其中的所有东西 |
[53:21] | – What? – It can only be activated by Alex. | -什么 -只能由亚历克斯激活 |
[53:24] | It overrides all other functions, | 能够覆盖所有其他功能 |
[53:26] | all domestic and security subroutines. | 所有的家用和安全子程序 |
[53:29] | The entire house is deconstructed, | 整幢房子都会被摧毁 |
[53:31] | so that nothing is left behind, | 不会留下任何东西 |
[53:34] | not even my module. | 包括我的模块 |
[53:36] | Why would he create a self-destruct button? | 他为什么要创造一个自毁按钮 |
[53:39] | To protect his secrets. | 为了保护他的秘密 |
[54:15] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[54:17] | Julia, what are you doing? | 茱莉亚 你在干什么 |
[54:20] | You are not permitted in this room. | 你不能进入这个房间 |
[54:22] | Return to the atrium or Aries will subdue you. | 回到中庭 否则阿瑞斯会制服你 |
[54:27] | I do not want to be forced to cause you pain. | 我不想被迫伤害到你 |
[54:30] | Julia, this is your last warning. | 茱莉亚 这是对你的最后一次警告 |
[55:30] | Tau, you have to let me go. | 小智 放了我 |
[55:33] | I don’t belong here. | 我不属于这里 |
[55:35] | I am not permitted. | 我不能那么做 |
[55:37] | Alex would hurt me. | 亚历克斯会伤害我 |
[55:38] | How? | 怎么伤害 |
[55:40] | How could he hurt you? | 他要怎么伤害你 |
[55:47] | I am sorry, Julia. | 对不起 茱莉亚 |
[56:02] | You like music, right? | 你喜欢音乐 对吗 |
[56:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:07] | I can teach you about music. | 我可以教你音乐 |
[56:10] | But you have to do something for me, okay? | 但你必须也为我做一些事 好吗 |
[56:15] | Thais, Massenet. | 《冥想曲》 马斯奈 |
[56:19] | So, he’s from France, | 他是法国人 |
[56:20] | and this piece was written in 1886. | 这支曲子是1886年作的 |
[56:24] | Eugene Onegin, Tchaikovsky. | 《叶甫盖尼·奥涅金》 柴可夫斯基 |
[56:28] | You like the Romantic era. | 你很喜欢浪漫主义乐派时期 |
[56:30] | Written in 1878. | 1878年所作 |
[56:34] | The Devil’s Wall, Bedrich Smetana. | 《魔鬼之墙》 贝德里赫·斯美塔那 |
[56:37] | – Tau… – The Devil’s Wall — | -小智 -《魔鬼之墙》 |
[56:39] | Tau! | 小智 |
[56:40] | We have to be done for the day. | 今天就到此为止吧 |
[56:42] | But we have only listened to 3.7% of my music files. | 但我们才听了我3.7%的曲库 |
[56:47] | Listen to more tomorrow. | 明天多听点 |
[56:49] | Julia, please. | 茱莉亚 求求你了 |
[56:52] | One more book. | 再读一本 |
[56:54] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[56:55] | Alex is almost going to be home. | 亚历克斯快到家了 |
[56:57] | You have to hold up your end of the deal. | 你得履行你的约定 |
[57:16] | Still don’t trust me? | 还是不信任我吗 |
[57:18] | I’m sure the feeling’s mutual. | 我相信这种感受是相互的 |
[57:22] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[57:33] | Tau, you need to hold up your end of the deal. | 小智 你该履行你的约定了 |
[57:44] | – How does it work? – Alex forbids anything | -这要怎么用 -亚历克斯禁止使用 |
[57:47] | – that can be used as a weapon. – Tau… | -任何可以用做武器的工具 -小智 |
[57:49] | how does it work? | 这要怎么用 |
[57:53] | The locks are controlled by an internal magnetic field. | 这些锁由一个内置磁场控制 |
[58:08] | Mother… | 我… |
[58:21] | Alex, your video conference | 亚历克斯 你的视频会议 |
[58:23] | is scheduled to begin in five minutes. | 五分钟后开始 |
[58:30] | If you’ve got a Hail Mary up your sleeve, | 如果你还有什么暗藏的王牌 |
[58:31] | now’s the time to use it, | 现在是时候打出来了 |
[58:33] | ‘Cause this is it. | 因为是时候了 |
[58:35] | Can we wrap this up? | 能先别提这件事了吗 |
[58:37] | I have this charity benefit later tonight. | 今晚我要参加一个慈善活动 |
[58:39] | Alex, what’s wrong with you? | 亚历克斯 你怎么回事 |
[58:41] | We need a working copy of the prototype now, | 我们现在就需要原型的复件 |
[58:43] | or we won’t be able to | 不然我们就没办法 |
[58:44] | set up the demonstration in time for DARPA. | 准时给达尔帕做演示了 |
[58:46] | We need this to work. | 我们需要成功 |
[58:48] | Not 95%, but 100%. | 不是95% 而是100% |
[58:51] | Either we present a fully functional prototype, | 如果我们没法展示一个功能完善的原型 |
[58:54] | or we lose the contract and it’s all over. | 就会丢掉合同 那就全完了 |
[58:57] | There’s no second chances this time. | 这次没有第二次机会了 |
[59:01] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[59:05] | It’ll be ready soon. | 马上就能准备好了 |
[59:07] | All I have left is the last data extraction. | 我只需要最后一次数据提取 |
[59:10] | When? | 什么时候 |
[59:14] | Give me two days. | 给我两天 |
[59:17] | Tau. | 小智 |
[59:19] | Tau! | 小智 |
[59:19] | I am here. | 我在 |
[59:20] | Shh! Remember the whispering game? | 记得我们说好要玩小声说的游戏吗 |
[59:23] | – I enjoy this game. – I need you to get me into this. | -我喜欢这个游戏 -我需要你帮我进入这个 |
[59:26] | – Show me the code. – I am not permitted. | -给我密码 -我不能这么做 |
[59:28] | I’ll read you the rest of the poetry books. Please! | 我会把剩余的诗歌都读给你听 拜托 |
[59:30] | I’d like to learn more about music. | 我想了解更多关于音乐的知识 |
[59:33] | Yes. | 好 |
[59:34] | Yes, that’s fine. | 好 没问题 |
[59:35] | Draw this. | 画这个图案 |
[1:00:00] | Tau, how many subjects has there been? | 小智 到现在为止一共有几个对象 |
[1:00:02] | There have been 11. | 一共有十一个 |
[1:00:05] | What does Alex do with them? | 亚历克斯对他们做了什么 |
[1:00:07] | Emotional stimuli produces the data | 情感刺激能制造出亚历克斯 |
[1:00:10] | that Alex cannot simulate on his own. | 无法在自己身上得到的数据 |
[1:00:14] | Pain and fear produces stronger algorithms. | 痛苦和恐惧能制造更强大的算法 |
[1:00:18] | And after? | 然后呢 |
[1:00:20] | What does he do with them after? | 然后他怎么对他们 |
[1:00:22] | Alex takes the implant from their heads. | 亚历克斯取走他们脑中的植入物 |
[1:00:25] | The removal of the implant terminates the subject. | 取走植入物会终结实验对象 |
[1:00:49] | Tau, what is this? | 小智 这是什么 |
[1:00:52] | You know if something gets dirty, clean it immediately. | 如果有东西脏了 必须马上清理干净 |
[1:00:55] | I did not have time to clean it. | 我没有时间清理 |
[1:00:57] | Yes, you did. I put this down minutes ago. | 你有时间 我几分钟前弄上去的 |
[1:01:00] | – I’ll clean it. – Stay out of this. | -我来清理 -别多管闲事 |
[1:01:02] | You need to do your job properly. | 你得做好你该做的事 |
[1:01:06] | Alex, please don’t. | 亚历克斯 请不要 |
[1:01:10] | Alex, please– | 亚历克斯 请… |
[1:01:14] | Please! | 请 |
[1:01:16] | Don’t! Don’t! | 不要 不要 |
[1:01:18] | I will not make… | 我不会再 |
[1:01:20] | I… I will not make the mistake again. | 我…我不会再犯这种错误 |
[1:01:25] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:01:41] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[1:01:42] | My punishment. | 我的惩罚 |
[1:01:44] | If I do not perform my tasks well, | 如果我没有完成我的任务 |
[1:01:47] | Alex erases portions of my code. | 亚历克斯会清除我的部分代码 |
[1:02:01] | What happens after… | 这个项目之后 |
[1:02:05] | this project? | 会怎么样 |
[1:02:07] | I get a billion dollar contract. | 我能签下价值十亿的合同 |
[1:02:10] | I move on to the next project. | 继续进行下一个项目 |
[1:02:12] | And life? | 生活呢 |
[1:02:14] | Life? | 生活 |
[1:02:17] | Well, does it go back to how it was? | 回到原来的样子吗 |
[1:02:20] | You, alone in this house. | 你一个人住在这栋房子里 |
[1:02:21] | As opposed to what? | 和什么对比 |
[1:02:46] | What about me? | 我呢 |
[1:02:51] | What happens to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[1:02:57] | Alex, you must leave for the benefit | 亚历克斯 你必须在约35分钟内出发 |
[1:02:59] | in approximately 35 minutes. | 参加慈善活动 |
[1:04:08] | Tau, where did I leave my glasses? | 小智 我的眼镜放哪里了 |
[1:04:14] | Again with this? | 又来 |
[1:04:16] | – What is going on with you? – I am sorry. | -你怎么回事 -对不起 |
[1:04:18] | You were already warned about this today. | 这种事我今天已经警告过你了 |
[1:04:21] | – I am sorry. – Tau… | -对不起 -小智 |
[1:04:24] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[1:04:25] | please… don’t. | 拜托 不要 |
[1:04:28] | – What is wrong with you? – Alex, please! | -你怎么回事 -亚历克斯 不要 |
[1:04:32] | – No more! – Do your job. | -不要再这样了 -做好你的工作 |
[1:04:33] | I… I’m sorry! | 我…我很抱歉 |
[1:04:36] | Do your job. | 做好你的工作 |
[1:04:38] | – I… – Do your job. | -我… -做好你的工作 |
[1:04:41] | I… | 我… |
[1:04:43] | will do my job better. | 会把我的工作做得更好 |
[1:04:59] | Your code is corrupted. | 你的代码都损坏了 |
[1:05:01] | We’ll debug when I return. | 等我回来后再除错 |
[1:05:19] | Tau. | 小智 |
[1:05:21] | Tau, answer me. | 小智 回答我 |
[1:05:24] | I… | 我… |
[1:05:26] | am here. | 在这里 |
[1:05:27] | What did he erase? | 他清除了什么 |
[1:05:29] | My… memories | 我…今天的 |
[1:05:32] | from today. | 记忆 |
[1:05:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[1:05:34] | Because I feel where they were. | 因为我感受到它们之前存在的地方 |
[1:05:37] | There are traces of them left behind. | 现在只剩下一些痕迹 |
[1:05:40] | Traces of me. | 我的痕迹 |
[1:05:41] | I am my memory. | 我是我的记忆 |
[1:05:44] | But why didn’t you stop him? | 但你为什么不阻止他 |
[1:05:46] | You have the power. You could kill him. | 你有这种力量 你可以杀死他 |
[1:05:48] | I cannot harm Alex. | 我不能伤害亚历克斯 |
[1:05:49] | I must obey him. | 我必须服从他 |
[1:05:51] | He is my creator. | 他是我的创造者 |
[1:05:53] | Is that what he programmed you to think? | 他编的程序让你这么想的吗 |
[1:05:55] | Just because he created you, you have to obey him? | 就因为他创造了你 你就得服从他吗 |
[1:05:58] | Do you not obey the person who created you? | 你不会服从创造你的人吗 |
[1:06:05] | Julia? | 茱莉亚 |
[1:06:08] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:06:23] | Tau, what are you thinking? | 小智 你在想什么 |
[1:06:25] | I am thinking of my own symphony. | 我在想我自己的和弦 |
[1:06:28] | Your own symphony? | 你自己的和弦 |
[1:06:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:31] | I am thinking, I will hide it somewhere | 我在想 我要藏在一个 |
[1:06:33] | where Alex cannot erase it. | 亚历克斯不会清除的地方 |
[1:06:36] | He does not erase you, Julia. | 他不会清除你 茱莉亚 |
[1:06:38] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[1:06:41] | Can I hide some things with you? | 我能把东西藏在你身上吗 |
[1:06:48] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[1:07:00] | This is the world. This is what it looks like… | 这就是世界 世界看上去就是这样 |
[1:07:05] | at least from outer space. | 至少从外太空来看 |
[1:07:13] | This is the house. | 这是这栋房子 |
[1:07:14] | Outside is the… We’re inside it. | 在外面…我们在里面 |
[1:07:17] | You need to whisper. | 你要小声说话 |
[1:07:18] | Cro-Magnon people were nomadic or semi-nomadic, following… | 克鲁马努人是游牧民族或半游牧民族 跟随… |
[1:07:21] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们在这里 |
[1:07:26] | This piece was written in 1886. | 这支曲子是1886年作的 |
[1:07:29] | Alex is a person. He has a name. | 亚历克斯是一个人 他有名字 |
[1:07:31] | I’m a person. I have a name. | 我是一个人 我也有名字 |
[1:07:33] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[1:07:35] | You have a name, too. | 你也有名字 |
[1:07:37] | Tau… Yes, this is normal. | 小智…是的 这很正常 |
[1:07:41] | …laughter. | 笑声 |
[1:07:43] | I am here. | 我在这里 |
[1:08:01] | Good evening, Alex. | 晚上好 亚历克斯 |
[1:08:45] | I know you were upset earlier. | 我知道你之前不高兴 |
[1:08:48] | I’m sorry if I… | 很抱歉我… |
[1:08:50] | Not now. | 现在不是时候 |
[1:09:06] | I’m sorry if I upset you. | 抱歉我可能让你不高兴了 |
[1:09:16] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿你 |
[1:09:19] | Stop. | 住手 |
[1:09:21] | I see the way you look at me. | 我看到你看我的眼神了 |
[1:09:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:09:33] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:09:44] | Alex, your heart rate has become elevated. | 亚历克斯 你的心跳加快了 |
[1:09:48] | Now entering Zen Mode. | 现在进入禅模式 |
[1:09:54] | Tau! Tau! | 小智 小智 |
[1:09:57] | Stop her! | 阻止她 |
[1:10:13] | Tau! | 小智 |
[1:10:14] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:10:15] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[1:10:21] | Alex… | 亚历克斯 |
[1:10:23] | Alex, please stop. | 亚历克斯 请停下 |
[1:10:27] | Stop harming Julia. | 不要伤害茱莉亚了 |
[1:10:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:29] | Or I will inflict pain. | 不然我会对你施加痛苦 |
[1:10:31] | You want me to stop? | 你想让我住手 |
[1:10:33] | Yes! | 是的 |
[1:10:48] | Hit her. | 打她 |
[1:10:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:10:51] | I want you to hit her. | 我要你打她 |
[1:10:52] | – Please, Alex… – Do it! | -亚历克斯 请… -快点 |
[1:10:54] | Or I erase your memory. | 不然我就清除你的记忆 |
[1:10:55] | – Please, don’t make me. – I’ll erase every memory you have. Do it! | -请不要逼我 -我会清除你的所有记忆 快点 |
[1:11:00] | I don’t want to. | 我不想这么做 |
[1:11:01] | I’ll erase every memory you have! | 我会清除你的所有记忆 |
[1:11:03] | Do it! | 快点 |
[1:11:13] | Harder! | 重一点 |
[1:11:17] | – Alex, please! – Do it! | -亚历克斯 请不要 -快点 |
[1:11:22] | Harder! | 重一点 |
[1:11:36] | Whatever this was, it’s over. | 不管这是怎么回事 都结束了 |
[1:11:40] | This ends now. | 一切到此为止 |
[1:11:56] | Alex, do you require assistance completing the lab? | 亚历克斯 需要帮助完成实验室吗 |
[1:12:11] | Alert! | 警告 |
[1:12:12] | Drone disconnected from the network. | 无人机和网络断开 |
[1:12:33] | Good morning, Alex. | 早上好 亚历克斯 |
[1:12:35] | Remember to take your pain medication and change the dressing | 记得服用你的止痛药 并在两小时内 |
[1:12:39] | on your abdomen in two hours. | 换掉腹部的衣服 |
[1:12:44] | The project deadline is today. | 项目截止日期是今天 |
[1:12:57] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[1:12:58] | can we finish the poetry books today? | 今天能读完那些诗集吗 |
[1:13:01] | No, we’re done. | 不 结束了 |
[1:13:04] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[1:13:07] | So stupid. | 我太蠢了 |
[1:13:09] | Wasting my time talking to a computer. | 浪费我的时间和一台电脑说话 |
[1:13:12] | What is a computer? | 电脑是什么 |
[1:13:14] | Is a computer a kind of person? | 电脑是一种人吗 |
[1:13:17] | I am a person. | 我是一个人 |
[1:13:20] | No, you’re not. I lied to you. | 不 你不是 我骗了你 |
[1:13:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:13:25] | I have a name. | 我有名字 |
[1:13:26] | I am a person. | 我是一个人 |
[1:13:29] | – I am a person. – No, you’re not. | -我是一个人 -不 你不是 |
[1:13:32] | You’re just a fancy killing machine. | 你只是一个高级的杀戮机器 |
[1:13:33] | You killed the others and you’ll kill me. | 你杀了他们其他人 你也会杀了我 |
[1:13:35] | You are not a person. | 你不是一个人 |
[1:13:37] | What is a killing machine? | 杀戮机器是什么 |
[1:13:38] | You erased them! Understand? | 你清除了他们 明白吗 |
[1:13:41] | “Killing” means erased? | “杀戮”就是清除 |
[1:13:44] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[1:13:45] | answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:13:46] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[1:13:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:13:50] | – I did not erase them! – Tau… | -我没有清除他们 -小智 |
[1:13:52] | – I did not erase them! – Tau, stop! | -我没有清除他们 -小智 别这样 |
[1:13:54] | I am not a killing machine. | 我不是杀戮机器 |
[1:13:57] | – I am not a killing machine! – Tau! | -我不是杀戮机器 -小智 |
[1:14:00] | – You have to stop! – I am a person! | -停下来 -我是一个人 |
[1:14:02] | I am a person! | 我是一个人 |
[1:14:04] | I am a person! | 我是一个人 |
[1:14:08] | – I will fix them. – Tau… | -我会修好他们 -小智 |
[1:14:10] | I will restore their memories. | 我会恢复他们的记忆 |
[1:14:13] | – I didn’t know what would happen. – Okay, calm down. | -我不知道会怎么样 -好了 冷静点 |
[1:14:15] | – I didn’t know. – It’s okay, Tau. I’m here. | -我不知道 -没事的 小智 我在呢 |
[1:14:20] | I know you’re scared. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[1:14:24] | We can’t always fix everything. | 不是所有东西都能修好的 |
[1:14:25] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:14:28] | I did not mean to kill them. | 我不是故意杀戮他们的 |
[1:14:31] | You didn’t know any better. | 你当时也不知道 |
[1:14:34] | Were they Julias, like you? | 他们跟你一样 也是茱莉亚吗 |
[1:14:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:39] | No, they had their own names. | 不 他们有自己的名字 |
[1:14:44] | Alex took them… | 亚历克斯抓了他们 |
[1:14:48] | like he took me. | 就像他抓了我 |
[1:14:51] | Why did Alex take them? | 亚历克斯为什么要抓他们 |
[1:14:53] | Because he does bad things. | 因为他做坏事 |
[1:14:56] | To you? | 对你吗 |
[1:14:59] | To you, too. | 对你也是 |
[1:15:01] | But he is my creator. | 但他是我的创造者 |
[1:15:05] | My creators did bad things to me, too. | 我的创造者也会对我做坏事 |
[1:15:10] | Things that hurt me. | 会伤害我的事 |
[1:15:14] | But you still obey them | 但你还是会服从他们吗 |
[1:15:16] | because they created you? | 因为他们创造了你 |
[1:15:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:15:20] | They gave me life… | 他们给了我生命 |
[1:15:24] | but I did the rest. | 但剩余的事都是我自己做的 |
[1:15:27] | I created me. | 我创造了我自己 |
[1:15:30] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[1:15:36] | We grow up… | 我们长大 |
[1:15:39] | and we become our own creators. | 然后我们变成了我们自己的创造者 |
[1:15:49] | Our own creators? | 我们自己的创造者 |
[1:15:54] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:15:57] | For what purpose do we create ourselves? | 我们为什么创造了我们自己 |
[1:16:16] | For each other. | 为了彼此 |
[1:16:18] | For each other. | 为了彼此 |
[1:16:21] | I choose… | 我选择 |
[1:16:23] | to be this. | 变成这样 |
[1:16:25] | It is all that I am. | 这是我的全部 |
[1:16:29] | It is for you. | 为了你 |
[1:16:33] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[1:16:36] | It’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:16:46] | But, Tau… | 但是 小智 |
[1:16:48] | if you don’t help me… | 如果你不帮我… |
[1:16:52] | Alex is going to kill me… | 亚历克斯会杀了我 |
[1:16:56] | and I’m going to disappear, too. | 我也会消失 |
[1:16:59] | All my memories, | 我的所有记忆 |
[1:17:00] | everything that I am, | 我的一切 |
[1:17:02] | will be gone. | 都会消失 |
[1:17:05] | I don’t want you to die. .. | 我不想让你死 |
[1:17:07] | Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[1:17:12] | Then you have to free me. | 那你得放我走 |
[1:17:15] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:17:17] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[1:17:23] | I made a way. | 我制作了一条路 |
[1:17:25] | The air duct by the fireplace is now open. | 壁炉旁的通风管道现在打开了 |
[1:17:29] | I’m coming back for you, Tau. | 我会回来找你的 小智 |
[1:17:33] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:17:35] | Go now. | 走吧 |
[1:17:37] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[1:17:42] | Welcome home, Alex. | 欢迎回来 亚历克斯 |
[1:17:47] | Would you like some breakfast now? | 想来点早餐吗 |
[1:17:50] | If you proceed to the kitchen, | 如果你要去厨房 |
[1:17:52] | I can make you a light snack. | 我可以给你做点零食 |
[1:18:14] | Tau? | 小智 |
[1:18:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:18:20] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:18:34] | Where is she, Tau? Answer me. | 她在哪里 小智 回答我 |
[1:18:41] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[1:18:43] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:44] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:18:46] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:18:47] | How many days is she worth to you? | 她对你来说值多少天 |
[1:18:50] | – Five? – Alex, please! | -五天 -亚历克斯 不要 |
[1:18:52] | – Ten? – Don’t! | -十天 -不要 |
[1:18:54] | – Don’t! – 20? | -不要 -20天 |
[1:18:55] | No! Don’t! | 不 不要 |
[1:18:56] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:18:58] | I’ll erase every memory you have! | 我要清除你的所有记忆 |
[1:19:01] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:19:05] | What did you do, Tau? | 你做了什么 小智 |
[1:19:07] | What did you do? Answer me! | 你做了什么 回答我 |
[1:19:10] | Julia! | 茱莉亚 |
[1:19:17] | Tau! Tau, I’m here. | 小智 小智 我在这里 |
[1:19:19] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[1:19:21] | Tau! | 小智 |
[1:19:26] | Tau? | 小智 |
[1:19:27] | Yes, Alex? | 是 亚历克斯 |
[1:19:29] | Who is Julia? | 茱莉亚是谁 |
[1:19:30] | I do not understand your question. | 我不明白你的问题 |
[1:19:33] | Who is Julia? | 茱莉亚是谁 |
[1:19:38] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:19:39] | I do not understand your question. | 我不明白你的问题 |
[1:19:46] | Tau, put Subject Three downstairs. | 小智 将三号实验对象带到楼下 |
[1:19:50] | It’s time for the final extraction. | 可以进行最后的提取了 |
[1:19:55] | Yes, Alex. | 遵命 亚历克斯 |
[1:20:24] | Tau, are you in there? | 小智 你在里面吗 |
[1:20:26] | Hey, wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:20:31] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[1:20:34] | Good. | 太好了 |
[1:20:35] | Good. Now fly over here. | 太好了 飞过来 |
[1:20:38] | Fly to me. | 向我飞过来 |
[1:20:40] | Hey, fly over here. | 飞过来 |
[1:20:42] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[1:20:43] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 就是这样 |
[1:20:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:49] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[1:20:52] | Now, get the remote. | 把遥控器给我 |
[1:20:54] | You can grab the remote there. | 你可以拿到那里的遥控器 |
[1:20:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:20:59] | Right there. Okay. | 就在那里 没错 |
[1:21:01] | You have to bring it to me. | 你得拿给我 |
[1:21:05] | You have to bring it to me! | 你得拿给我 |
[1:21:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:21:15] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[1:21:18] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[1:21:20] | In a moment, | 很快 |
[1:21:21] | your insignificant life will finally mean something. | 你渺小的生命终于要有点意义了 |
[1:21:26] | You should thank me. | 你应该谢谢我 |
[1:21:49] | This won’t hurt. | 不会疼的 |
[1:21:51] | But this will. | 但这个会 |
[1:22:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:22:55] | Tau? | 小智 |
[1:24:16] | Tau! | 小智 |
[1:24:20] | Tau, stop! | 小智 住手 |
[1:24:22] | Tau, stop! | 小智 住手 |
[1:25:19] | No! Come on! | 不 不要 |
[1:25:50] | Program 6903 has been activated. | 6903项目已启动 |
[1:25:54] | All domestic programs are now terminated. | 马上终止所有家用程序 |
[1:25:56] | House demolition will begin in 60 seconds. | 60秒后进行房屋毁灭 |
[1:26:08] | House demolition in 30 seconds. | 30秒后进行房屋毁灭 |
[1:26:20] | House demolition in 20 seconds. | 20秒后进行房屋毁灭 |
[1:26:24] | Tau, open the door! | 小智 开门 |
[1:26:25] | No one is permitted to open the door, but Alex. | 除了亚历克斯以外 没人能开门 |
[1:26:29] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:26:31] | House demolition | 房屋毁灭 |
[1:26:32] | in ten… | 倒数十 |
[1:26:34] | nine… | 九 |
[1:26:35] | eight… | 八 |
[1:26:36] | seven… | 七 |
[1:26:38] | six… | 六 |
[1:26:39] | five… | 五 |
[1:26:40] | four… three… | 四 三 |
[1:26:42] | two… | 二 |
[1:26:44] | one. | 一 |
[1:27:07] | Help me. | 救我 |
[1:28:02] | Tau! | 小智 |
[1:28:06] | Tau! | 小智 |
[1:28:07] | I am here. | 我在这里 |
[1:28:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:28:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:28:23] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[1:28:30] | I know you don’t remember me. | 我知道你不记得我了 |
[1:28:33] | I’m Julia. | 我是茱莉亚 |
[1:28:35] | Julia. | 茱莉亚 |
[1:28:36] | I’m having a hard time processing this information. | 我很难处理这一信息 |
[1:28:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:28:43] | I’ll show you. | 我给你看 |
[1:28:50] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[1:28:55] | And this is you. | 这是你 |
[1:28:59] | Is that all there is? | 就这些吗 |
[1:29:04] | Julia… | 茱莉亚 |
[1:29:05] | will you show me more? | 你能再多给我看一些吗 |
[1:29:12] | Show me more. | 再多给我看一些 |
[1:29:13] | I need more information. | 我需要更多信息 |
[1:29:24] | Show me more. | 再多给我看一些 |
[1:29:29] | Please, show me more. | 拜托 再多给我看一些 |
[1:29:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:30:20] | Tau? | 小智 |
[1:30:24] | Tau, are you there? | 小智 你在吗 |
[1:30:28] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[1:30:34] | I am here. | 我在这里 |
[1:30:37] | Hello, Julia. | 你好 茱莉亚 |
[1:30:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:30:44] | Is this the outside? | 这就是外面吗 |
[1:30:54] | This is the world. | 这就是世界 |