英文名称:Last Ride
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:21] | Hello. Have you got a bathroom? | 你好 请问这里有厕所吗 |
[03:23] | Yeah, it’s just out the back. | 有 就在后面 |
[03:29] | I’d like a burger and a coffee. Get what you like. | 我要一个汉堡一杯咖啡 你想吃什么就点什么 |
[04:17] | You look weird. | 你看起来怪怪的 |
[04:33] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[04:36] | Oh, for fuck’s… | 我靠 |
[04:38] | Jesus! Fuckin’ hell. | 天哪 我靠 |
[04:40] | Why do you have to fuckin’ do that? | 你他妈的非得玩那玩意吗 |
[04:41] | Yeah, go and wash your face. | 去把脸洗洗 |
[04:44] | And get in the car, right? | 然后回车上 知道吗 |
[05:40] | Chook? | 拿着 |
[05:44] | Yeah, that one. | 对 那个 |
[05:47] | Stay there. | 待在那边 |
[06:13] | Righto. We’re off. | 好了 咱们走 |
[06:14] | What’s that say? | 那上面写的什么 |
[06:17] | It says, “koori Rulz. The only bet is on black.” | “澳洲土人规则 唯一的赌注要押在黑色上” |
[06:38] | Well, that’s yours. | 那张凳子是你的 |
[06:54] | Who are you fighting? | 你在打谁呢 |
[06:55] | Aliens. | 外星人 |
[06:57] | They steal people, especially from parks. | 他们绑架人类 特别是在公园里 |
[07:07] | I don’t want to sleep here. | 我不想睡在这里 |
[07:34] | So, what do they look like, these aliens? | 这些外星人长什么样 |
[07:39] | Like us, but… | 跟我们差不多 只是 |
[07:42] | …Skinny, and they’ve got one eye | 很瘦小 只有一只眼睛 |
[07:46] | And they come from the stars. | 还有他们来自恒星 |
[07:54] | It’s a clear night. It’s beautiful. | 真是个明朗的夜晚啊 真漂亮 |
[08:03] | Do you know how to reckon dead south by the southern cross? | 你知道怎样通过南十字星来辨别南方吗 |
[09:17] | What about those? | 那些怎么样 |
[09:19] | Oh, you like them, do you? | 你喜欢这些是吧 |
[09:20] | No, those are plastic, mate. | 不要了 这些是塑料的 小子 |
[09:24] | Alright. | 好了 |
[09:31] | Whatever you do, don’t say nothin’ about Max, understand? | 无论怎样 别提到马克斯 明白吗 |
[09:34] | Yep. | 明白 |
[09:54] | Surprise | 看看谁来了 |
[09:58] | Oh, Chook! | 小鸡 |
[10:00] | Hey! Look at you! | 瞧你 |
[10:03] | Oh, he’s alright. He won’t bite. | 没事 它不咬人 |
[10:05] | Hello. What’s your name? | 你好 你叫什么 |
[10:07] | Come in. | 进来 |
[10:10] | We’re on our way to Adelaide | 我们要去阿德莱德 |
[10:12] | And, uh, we thought you might be good for breakfast. | 我们觉得你做的早饭应该很好吃 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:558个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:45个,六级词汇:16个,GRE词汇:21个,托福词汇:22个,考研词汇:44个,专四词汇:32个,专八词汇:2个, 所有生词标注共:102个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:23] | How’d you get my address? | 你怎么知道我的地址 |
[10:25] | Old Max. | 老马克斯说的 |
[10:26] | How is the old darling? | 他最近还好吗 |
[10:28] | Oh, he’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[10:33] | – You can’t stay. – No, no. | -你们不能留在这里 -不会 |
[10:35] | No, we don’t want to. | 我们没想久留 |
[10:39] | Hey, the boy’s hungry. | 那孩子饿了 |
[10:55] | Fuckin’ get out of it. | 滚一边去 |
[11:02] | You had enough? | 吃饱了吗 |
[11:04] | Full as a goog. | 已经撑傻了 |
[11:07] | Come here. | 过来 |
[11:10] | What’s this on you? | 你脸上粘了什么 |
[11:12] | Um, why don’t you go outside and play with the mutt, yeah, | 你和狗狗出去玩会儿吧 |
[11:15] | While me and Maryanne have a chat. | 我和玛丽安娜要聊一会 |
[11:17] | He’ll play with that ball all day. | 他玩那个球能玩一整天 |
[11:19] | Come on, Mr. Right. Attaboy! | 来吧 白马王子 乖 |
[11:25] | Mr. right! | 白马王子 |
[11:32] | So, what’s going on this time? | 话说回来 这次又怎么了 |
[11:35] | What, can’t a man do a bit of travelling? | 怎么 一个大男人就不能出来走走吗 |
[11:40] | No, I thought I’d show chook a bit of the country. | 我只是觉得该带小鸡四处转转 看看这个国家 |
[11:43] | You know, he needs to learn a thing or two. | 你知道的 他需要去见见世面 |
[11:45] | He needs school and a good home. | 他需要上学和一个温暖的家 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:51] | What, like this one? | 就像这个一样吗 |
[11:52] | It’s a start. | 这只是开始 |
[11:54] | Must be costing. | 一定很贵 |
[11:58] | Only for materials. | 只花了材料费 |
[12:02] | What, you got yourself a handyman? | 怎么 你给自己找到了个巧手老公吗 |
[12:04] | What I’ve got is a regular job. | 我找到的是份稳定的工作 |
[12:07] | You should try it. | 你也该试试 |
[12:15] | You’re nesting, aren’t ya? | 你在做窝 对吧 |
[12:21] | Sort of… preparing for a brood. | 就像…在准备繁衍后代了 |
[12:26] | What if I am? | 是又怎样 |
[12:29] | Yeah, but does the handyman know what he’s in for? | 你的巧手老公知道自己爱的是个什么人吗 |
[12:32] | Yep. | 当然 |
[12:33] | Keen as. | 他清楚得很 |
[12:37] | Did you tell him how you paid your way through teacher’s college? | 你告诉他你是怎么供自己念完师范学院的了吗 |
[12:41] | Yeah. He loves it. | 是的 他觉得很好 |
[12:46] | Fuck off, I missed you. | 去他妈的 我想你 |
[12:48] | – Bullshit. – No, honest. | -鬼话 -没有 是实话 |
[12:54] | I haven’t looked at another woman since you left. | 自从你离开后 我就没正眼看过别的女人 |
[12:57] | Just fucked a few? | 只是直接搞过几个吗 |
[13:03] | No, you’ve got a nice set-up here. | 不行 这里布置的太好了 |
[13:05] | We might just have to move in. Chooky would love that. | 咱们进去吧 小鸡应该没意见 |
[13:09] | Please… | 拜托 |
[13:12] | You’re not gonna fuck up my life again. | 你会再次毁了我的生活的 |
[13:14] | No, it’s alright. | 不会的 |
[13:19] | But how about one last one for old time’s sake | 但看在咱俩过去的份上再来最后一次吧 |
[13:21] | And then we’ll be off? | 然后我们就走 |
[13:22] | Promise you’ll leave? | 你保证会离开吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, yeah. Scout’s honour. | 我保证 以童子军的荣誉保证 |
[14:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:22] | Nothin’. | 没什么 |
[14:59] | What you up to? | 你干吗呢 |
[15:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:17] | – Are you dad’s girlfriend again? – No. | -你又当爸爸的女朋友了吗 -没有 |
[15:27] | Can I stay with you? | 我能留下来跟你待一起吗 |
[15:31] | You’re going to Adelaide, aren’t you? | 你们不是要去阿德莱德吗 |
[15:35] | You’ll like Adelaide. | 你会喜欢阿德莱德的 |
[15:41] | What you been up to? | 你们最近过得怎么样 |
[15:44] | Tell me about when you first met dad. | 跟我说说你是怎么认识我爸爸的 |
[15:47] | You know that story. | 你知道的 |
[15:48] | Come on. | 说说吧 |
[15:50] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[15:51] | Please! | 求你了 |
[15:57] | It was in jail. | 当时是在监狱里 |
[16:00] | I was teaching maths. | 我在教数学 |
[16:02] | And your dad was in my class. | 而你爸爸正好在我的班里 |
[16:08] | And, um, when he got out, we hooked up | 他出狱之后我们就好上了 |
[16:12] | And… I met you… | 然后我就见到了你 |
[16:15] | …Which was the best bit. | 那是故事里最美好的部分 |
[16:19] | And then we all lobbed on Max. | 后来我们都到了马克斯那里 |
[16:22] | We had a lot of fun there for a while, remember? | 有一阵子我们过得很快乐 记得吗 |
[16:26] | Mm-hm. | 记得 |
[16:30] | And then, um… | 之后 |
[16:33] | …You know the rest. | 你知道剩下的故事了 |
[16:35] | Dad reckons he really didn’t mean to hit you. | 爸爸认为他不是真的想打你 |
[16:38] | He just lost his temper. | 他只是发脾气而已 |
[16:44] | Does he hit you? | 他打你吗 |
[16:50] | You know there are lots of people who love you. | 要知道很多人都非常爱你 |
[16:54] | Me, for one… | 我算一个 |
[16:56] | …and Max. | 还有马克斯 |
[16:59] | And dad? | 还有爸爸? |
[17:02] | And dad. | 对 还有你爸爸 |
[17:07] | How you going with your maths, anyway? | 话说回来 你数学学的怎么样啊 |
[17:09] | Are you still the world’s best number rememberer? | 你还是世界上最好的数字记忆家吗 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:12] | Hey, do you remember my old sigma’s rego number? | 那你还记得我那辆旧车的机动车注册码吗 |
[17:17] | I hated that car. | 我不喜欢那辆车 |
[17:21] | What about… | 那么… |
[17:25] | It’s funny, the numbers you remember. | 真有趣 你居然还记得这些数字 |
[17:28] | You’re really good with numbers. | 你果真对数字很擅长啊 |
[17:33] | And what about Max’s phone number? | 那马克斯的电话号码呢 |
[17:37] | Oh, come on. You remember that. | 拜托 你肯定记得 |
[17:41] | Do you remember it? | 你记得吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah, course. | 当然了 |
[17:44] | Maybe you could ring him just to see if he’s alright. | 也许你可以给他打个电话 看看他是否还好 |
[17:48] | Why wouldn’t he be alright? | 他怎么会不好呢 |
[17:50] | Outta there, mate! It’s time to go. | 出来吧 小子 咱们该走了 |
[18:00] | – Do we have to go? – Thanks for breakfast. | -我们非走不可吗 -谢谢你的早饭 |
[18:04] | And you won’t be telling anyone we’ve been here, eh? | 你不会告诉别人我们来过这里吧 |
[18:07] | Who’ll be asking? | 有谁会过问吗 |
[18:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:23] | See ya. | 再见 |
[18:24] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[18:46] | Are we really going to Adelaide? | 我们真的要去阿德莱德吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 不 |
[20:29] | Yep. | 好 |
[20:31] | Just slide your body back, mate. | 身子滑进去就行了 小子 |
[20:48] | Here. Take those. | 来 拿着这些 |
[21:03] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[21:11] | Sort of like a museum, I guess. | 我看有点像个博物馆 |
[21:16] | It’s spooky. | 阴森森的 |
[21:30] | Dad? | 爸 |
[21:32] | Do you reckon Max will be alright? | 你觉得马克斯会没事吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, Jimmy would have found him. | 当然 吉米会发现他的 |
[21:40] | Why’d you hit him? | 你为什么打他 |
[21:44] | Mate, I didn’t have no choice. | 小子 我别无选择 |
[21:46] | – Why? – I just didn’t. | -为什么 -没有就是没有 |
[21:55] | He’ll be alright, though? | 但他会没事的吧 |
[21:57] | Yeah. I reckon. | 没错 我肯定 |
[22:13] | There’s shamrozi khan and his camels. | 这是可汗和他的驼队 |
[22:21] | They were Afghans and they had these camels. | 他们是阿富汗人 他们有骆驼 |
[22:24] | That’s what they used before they had trains. | 有火车之前他们就把骆驼当做交通工具 |
[22:29] | Your great-great-grandfather was one of them. | 你的曾曾祖父就是他们其中一员 |
[22:32] | Wasn’t he a blackfella? | 他不是个澳洲土著人吗 |
[22:35] | No, mate, that was his missus. | 不是 他老婆是 |
[22:37] | So are we “Afghagans”? | 所以我们是阿富汗的后裔? |
[22:41] | Oh, yeah, a bit, I suppose, but not really. | 我猜有点 但不确切 |
[22:46] | We’re blackfellas, then. | 那我们是澳洲土人了 |
[22:49] | No, we’re mongrels, us. | 不是 我们是混血儿 |
[22:53] | We’re whatever we wanna be. | 我们说是什么就是什么 |
[23:10] | I’m gonna get us something to eat. You stay here. | 我去弄点吃的 你待在这里 |
[23:12] | But I don’t want to be here by myself. | 可我不想自己待在这里 |
[23:15] | Just stay here. Don’t make any noise, alright? | 待在这里 别发出任何响声 明白吗 |
[23:17] | Don’t go outside. | 千万别出去 |
[23:19] | But, dad… | 但是 爸 |
[23:20] | Won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[25:03] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[25:20] | Haven’t seen you before. | 以前没见过你啊 |
[25:21] | Well, I haven’t seen you before. | 我以前也没见过你 |
[25:27] | What’s for tea? | 那是什么 |
[25:30] | The fuckin’ usual beans. | 就是普通的豆子 |
[25:33] | Do you want to join me? | 要不要一起 |
[25:36] | I don’t like beans. | 我不喜欢豆子 |
[25:38] | Oh, I’ve got spaghetti. | 我还有意大利面 |
[25:42] | You right, mate? | 你没事吧 哥们儿 |
[25:44] | I’m good, brother. | 我很好 兄弟 |
[26:37] | All good, bro? | 没事吧 兄弟 |
[26:40] | Oi, come here! | 过来 |
[26:57] | Get the fuck away! | 滚你妈的 |
[27:27] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[27:55] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[28:02] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[28:06] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[28:13] | Allahu akbar. | 真主至大 |
[28:33] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[28:44] | Are you here by yourself? | 你一个人吗 |
[28:47] | Are you an Afghan? | 你是阿富汗人吗 |
[28:49] | No. | 不是 |
[28:51] | My family are from India. | 我是从印度来的 |
[28:54] | Do you live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[28:56] | In town? Yes. I work with the flying doctor service. | 在市里吗 是的 我是做空中医疗服务的 |
[28:59] | Do you fly planes? | 你开飞机吗 |
[29:01] | No. I’m a doctor. | 不 我是个医生 |
[29:04] | Do you think you could fly somewhere to help someone? | 你能飞到一个地方去救一个人吗 |
[29:24] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:25] | This little chap was a bit worried about someone who’s hurt. | 这小家伙有点儿担心那个受伤了的人 |
[29:30] | Max, is it? | 叫马克斯的 是吗 |
[29:31] | Are you Max? | 你是马克斯吗 |
[29:35] | Where’s the keys? | 钥匙在哪儿 |
[29:39] | Where’s the fuckin’ keys?! | 该死的钥匙在哪儿 |
[29:44] | Unlock the car and put our stuff in. | 打开车锁把我们的东西放进去 |
[29:45] | And get that shit off! | 然后他妈的跟我离开 |
[29:49] | Fuckin’ do it! | 妈的 快点去 |
[30:51] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[30:56] | Yeah, well, there’s a store somewhere along here. | 知道了 沿着这里走下去有杂货店 |
[31:02] | Me and my dad used to come out here. | 我和我爸爸过去常来这里 |
[31:05] | Except he left me out here on me own once | 除了有一次为了教训我 |
[31:07] | You know, to teach me a lesson. | 把我一个人仍在这儿 |
[31:13] | And I had to walk all night and day before I found someone. | 我走了一天一夜 才看到一个人 |
[31:18] | Didn’t he want you? | 他不想要你了吗 |
[31:20] | No. I was just a nuisance to him. | 对 我对他来说就是个祸害 |
[31:36] | Right. That’ll do it. | 好了 就这些 |
[31:44] | $125. | 125块 |
[31:48] | Oh, come on, lady. It can’t be that much. | 不是吧 大姐 不可能这么贵 |
[31:51] | $125. | 就是125块 |
[31:57] | Well, I’ve only got 90. | 我只有90快 |
[32:17] | $89.20. | 89块2毛 |
[32:36] | You little bugger. | 你个小畜生 |
[34:04] | I need to go to the toilet. | 我要上厕所 |
[34:07] | No, not here, mate. | 不 这里不行 小子 |
[34:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:11] | Oh, ’cause we’re Butch and Sundance. | 因为我们是虎豹小霸王 |
[34:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:48] | Hey, give us a hand, mate. | 过来搭把手 小子 |
[34:49] | Get some firewood. | 过来捡点柴火 |
[34:59] | Chooky? | 小鸡 |
[35:21] | Look. it’s gravity that holds the tea in. | 看 是重力把茶水留在杯子里的 |
[35:25] | No, it’s wind. | 不 是风的作用 |
[35:27] | What do you mean “wind’? | “风”? 怎么讲? |
[35:29] | Well, when it goes across, the wind goes like that | 当杯子倒过来的时候 风会像这样吹来 |
[35:33] | And you make wind. | 你的动作会产生风 |
[35:36] | I think you’re just makin’ that up. | 我看是你在瞎掰 |
[35:38] | Well, it’s not wind but it makes a sort of a lid made out of wind | 如果不是风就是有种风做成的盖子 |
[35:42] | To keep the water in. | 把水留在里面 |
[36:44] | What you doing with that? | 你拿手机干吗 |
[36:46] | Playing snake. | 玩贪吃蛇 |
[37:20] | Doesn’t work out here, does it? | 这里打不通 是吧 |
[37:49] | Come on in, mate. | 下来啊 小子 |
[37:55] | Oh, come on, you wuss. | 下来啊 你个没用的小东西 |
[38:03] | Come on, mate. | 来吧 小子 |
[38:11] | Are you sure you don’t wanna? | 你当真不想下来吗 |
[38:14] | No? Not even for me? | 不想? 就算为了我也不想? |
[38:17] | No! | 不 |
[38:20] | Don’t! Stop, dad! | 不 停下 爸爸 |
[38:21] | – Ready to swim? – Aaagh! Aaagh! Don’t! | -准备好游泳了吗 -啊 啊 不要 |
[38:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:29] | – I can’t swim! – What’s that? | -我不会游泳 -什么 |
[38:32] | I can’t swim! | 我不会游泳! |
[38:34] | Best way to learn… | 那这是最好的学习方法了 |
[38:40] | Come on! Swim, mate! | 加油啊 游啊 小子 |
[38:42] | Swim, swim! Swim! | 游 游 游啊 |
[38:59] | There you go. Your first swimming lesson. | 对了 这就是你的第一堂游泳课 |
[39:49] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[39:54] | G’day, there. | 你好 哥们儿 |
[39:57] | G’day. | 你好 |
[40:02] | Hey, go get some more wood for the fire, mate. | 小子 再去弄点柴火来烧 |
[40:05] | That’s why we’re here. | 我就是为这个而来的 |
[40:06] | You can’t have a fire, mate. | 伙计 这里严禁生火 |
[40:08] | And you can’t camp here either. | 你们也不能在这里露营 |
[40:10] | Oh, sorry, bro. like, I didn’t realise. | 抱歉 兄弟 我不知道 |
[40:13] | Alright? | 好吗 |
[40:14] | I’ve been coming out here since I was a little kid, you know, and… | 我上次来的时候还是个小孩儿呢 |
[40:19] | …Like, we need to cook and keep warm. | 而且我们得做饭还要取暖 你看… |
[40:22] | It’s a national park now, mate. | 这里现在是国家公园了 兄弟 |
[40:24] | Yeah, I know. Good thing. | 是 我知道 真不错 |
[40:27] | If you was in a camping area, then you could have a fire. | 如果你是在篝火区 就可以生火 |
[40:30] | Yeah, but, well, I… | 我知道 可是… |
[40:33] | I hate wakin’ up | 我很讨厌一早上醒来 |
[40:33] | And seeing other people’s fuckin’ washing. | 就看见一堆人在洗漱 |
[40:36] | You know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[40:37] | And, um, I want him to have, like, a real bush experience. | 而且我希望他能体验一下真正的丛林露营 |
[40:48] | One night, ok? | 就一晚 明白吗 |
[40:50] | Yeah? That’d be great. | 好的 那太好了 |
[40:52] | How about a brew cup of tea, before you go? | 喝杯茶再走 怎么样? |
[40:56] | Yeah. Why not? | 好啊 何乐而不为呢 |
[40:57] | Unc? Cup of tea? | 叔叔 来喝杯茶吗 |
[41:04] | No, you gotta go, “bzzz!” and…together. | 不对 你应该同时发”吱”和”嘶”两个音 |
[41:08] | You go… | 像这样… |
[41:21] | Can’t he speak? | 他不会说话吗 |
[41:22] | Yeah. Course he can. | 能啊 他当然能 |
[41:24] | Just chooses not to. | 只是不想说罢了 |
[41:26] | Too much jibber-jabber humbug, eh, uncle? | 蛐蛐很多啊 是吧 叔叔? |
[41:32] | I’m a blackfella too, sort of. | 我也是个澳洲土著人 算是吧 |
[41:35] | My great-grandmother, she was a full-blood. | 我的曾祖母 她是个纯血统 |
[41:39] | Yeah, course you are. | 是啊 你当然是 |
[41:44] | You must have been born in the middle of the day. see? | 你一定是中午出生的 信吗 |
[41:48] | You got that fair skin and blue eyes. | 你的肤色刚好 而且你是蓝眼睛 |
[41:52] | I was born in the middle of the night, | 我是午夜出生的 |
[41:54] | So I’ve got brown skin and brown eyes. | 所以我是棕色皮肤 棕色眼睛 |
[41:58] | Koori rulz. The only bet is on black. | 澳洲土著规则 唯一的赌注要押在黑色上 |
[42:00] | Hey! You really are a blackfella! | 你还真是个澳洲土人啊 |
[42:24] | Anyone home? | 有人吗 |
[42:32] | Anyone home? | 有人在吗 |
[43:22] | I’ll sleep well tonight. | 我今晚要睡个好觉了 |
[43:32] | This bloke went to a fancy dress party | 这个家伙去参加化妆舞会 |
[43:33] | With a woman on his shoulders. | 肩膀上还骑着一个女人 |
[43:37] | And, uh, the people at the party said, | 然后舞会上的人问 |
[43:39] | “Well, what have you come as?” | “你扮的是什么” |
[43:40] | And he says, “oh, I’ve come as a tortoise.” | 他说”哦 我扮的是乌龟” |
[43:42] | And they said, | 大家又问 |
[43:43] | “Well, why have you got a woman on your shoulders?” | “那你的肩膀上怎么还骑着个女人?” |
[43:46] | And he said, “oh, that’s Michelle.” | 他说”哦 那是米歇尔” |
[43:52] | Why is that funny? | 笑点在哪儿 |
[43:54] | Michelle, mate. | 米歇尔 小子 |
[43:55] | Michelle. Michelle my shell. Get it? | 米歇尔的谐音就是”我的壳” 懂了吗 |
[44:03] | Why won’t a cannibal eat a clown? | 为什么食人族不吃小丑? |
[44:08] | Dunno. | 不知道 |
[44:09] | ‘Cause he thinks it tastes funny. | 因为他觉得小丑吃起来很滑稽 |
[44:17] | Hey, where would you find a dog with no legs? | 在哪里能找到没有腿的狗 |
[44:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:21] | Where you fuckin’ left him. | 就在你丢狗的地方 |
[44:28] | Oh. Hang on. | 等等 |
[44:48] | Come on! | 照啊 |
[44:55] | Oh! Good-lookin’ bastard, eh? | 这混蛋长得不错嘛 |
[44:58] | – You just press that button there. – Press that. righto. | -就按这个按钮 -按这个 对 |
[45:00] | – And then press ok. – Right. get back. | -然后按OK键 -好的 过去 |
[45:04] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[45:09] | Who’s that ugly shit? | 那个丑八怪是谁啊 |
[45:14] | – Do you want a look? – Ok. | -想看看吗 -好的 |
[45:27] | Hey, do you see those six bright stars up there, all together? | 你看见那六颗在一起的星星了吗 |
[45:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[45:37] | Well, the blackfellas reckon there used to be seven of them. | 澳洲土著人认为那里以前有7颗星星 |
[45:41] | They were called the seven sisters. | 他们叫它们七姐妹 |
[45:45] | What happened to the other sister? | 另一个姐妹去哪儿了 |
[45:47] | Uh, well, she came down to earth. | 她来地球了 |
[45:51] | Like an alien. | 就像个外星人 |
[45:53] | No, mate. no. | 不对 小子 不对 |
[45:57] | Um, she was more like a mother. | 她更像一位母亲 |
[46:04] | Well, that’s what the blackfellas reckon anyway. | 反正澳洲土著人是这么认为的 |
[46:13] | How come my mum left me? | 我妈妈为什么离开我 |
[46:19] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[46:24] | Did you hit her too? | 你也打她了吗 |
[46:30] | Nah, that wasn’t the reason. | 不 不是因为这个 |
[46:35] | I dunno, some women just aren’t meant to be mothers, I s’pose. | 不知道 我想有些女人就是不想做母亲吧 |
[46:41] | Sheep don’t leave their lambs. | 羊妈妈是不会离开小羊羔的 |
[46:47] | Well, sometimes they do. | 有时候它们也会离开 |
[46:50] | No, they don’t. | 不 它们不会的 |
[46:56] | Ah, shut up and go to sleep, you little bum. | 闭嘴睡觉吧 你这个小混蛋 |
[46:59] | I’m not a bum. | 我不是小混蛋 |
[47:01] | No, you’re the underpants. | 是的 你就是小畜生 |
[48:56] | What the fuck? | 妈的 搞什么鬼 |
[48:59] | What you doin’? hey? | 你在干吗 |
[49:01] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么? |
[49:12] | Get that shit off! | 把这都他妈给我擦了 |
[49:15] | Don’t you fuckin’ kick me! | 你他妈的还踢我 |
[49:25] | Fuckin’ little girl! | 你个小人妖 |
[49:37] | Go and wash that fuckin’ shit off your face! | 快他妈的去把脸洗干净了 |
[50:19] | Give us a look. | 来让我看看 |
[50:20] | Oh, there’s some cauliflowers. | 哦 这里还有些泡沫 |
[52:05] | You didn’t do much of a job washing your face. | 你没好好洗脸 |
[52:07] | You still look like a girl. | 你看起来还是像个小丫头 |
[52:20] | You want some breakfast? | 想吃早饭吗 |
[52:22] | We’ve got all that good stuff. | 咱们还有很多好吃的呢 |
[52:30] | Come on, you must be hungry. | 来吧 你肯定饿了 |
[52:37] | My face hurts. | 我脸疼 |
[53:01] | Hey, keep still. | 别动 |
[53:18] | You nick that vest? | 你喜欢那背心? |
[53:22] | It’s magic protection. | 这是魔法防护背心 |
[54:06] | How did you get those scars? | 你那些疤是怎么来的 |
[54:10] | Well, all sorts of shit goes on in prison, mate. | 都是在监狱里弄的 小子 |
[54:13] | Like what? | 怎么弄的 |
[54:18] | Oh, well, I was young, easy prey. | 当时 我很年轻 好欺负 |
[54:25] | People take advantage | 人们就利用这点 |
[54:27] | Do bad things to ya. | 欺负我 |
[54:33] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[54:51] | Come on. Come on in. | 来吧 咱下水玩玩 |
[54:52] | I can’t swim. you know that. | 你知道我不会游泳的 |
[54:55] | No, you can’t swim yet. | 不对 你是暂时还不会游泳 |
[54:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:03] | Hey? It’ll be fine, right? | 没事的 好吗 |
[55:06] | I got ya. | 接住你了 |
[55:07] | I got ya. | 接住了 |
[55:09] | I got ya. | 接住了 |
[55:10] | You’re not too cold? | 不会太冷吧 |
[55:14] | Right. now, take a deep breath. | 好的 现在深吸一口气 |
[55:17] | Relax, relax. relax. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[55:18] | You right? | 还好吧 |
[55:20] | Ok. Put your head back. | 好的 把头向后靠 |
[55:22] | Straighten your back. That’s it. | 挺直后背 对了 |
[55:24] | Righto. Put your arms out wide. | 好的 把胳膊张开 |
[55:27] | Right. | 好的 |
[55:30] | Ok. | 很好 |
[55:32] | Now | 现在 |
[55:33] | I’m gonna let you go. | 我就要松开你咯 |
[55:35] | Relax. | 放松 |
[55:37] | You right? You’re right. | 没事吧 很好 |
[55:43] | You’re right, you’re right, you’re right. I’ve got ya. I’ve got ya. | 没事的没事的 我抱住你了 |
[55:45] | I’ve got ya. Try again. | 抱住你了 再来一次 |
[55:49] | Ok. | 好的 |
[55:50] | Relax. | 放松 |
[55:52] | Keep your back straight. | 后背挺直 |
[55:55] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[55:57] | There you go. See? | 就这样 看到了吧 |
[56:02] | Now, you get into trouble, you can always roll onto your back and float. | 现在你要是遇到了麻烦 就可以仰卧浮起来 |
[56:25] | Shit. | 操 |
[56:27] | Come on, mate. | 走 小子 |
[57:15] | Fuckin’ black bastards must have dobbed us in. | 那些该死的黑人杂种肯定把我们给坑了 |
[58:09] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[58:18] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[58:22] | You stay there. | 你在那等着 |
[58:24] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[58:29] | Are we bogged? | 我们卡住了吗 |
[58:43] | Go see if you can find us some water. | 你去看看能不能找点水 |
[1:00:16] | Gross. | 脏死了 |
[1:00:18] | Nah, it’s alright. | 没关系 |
[1:00:23] | What are we gonna eat? | 我们吃什么呢 |
[1:00:30] | We could boil up those sheep’s bones. | 我们可以把那些羊骨煮熟 |
[1:00:35] | Maybe catch a dingo. | 或许能抓只野狗 |
[1:00:44] | We can get the car out in the morning. | 我们明早再想办法把车弄出来 |
[1:01:01] | Can you eat a dog? | 你能吃狗吗 |
[1:01:09] | – How about that? – Yep! A bit more! | -这样行吗 -可以 再用力点 |
[1:01:14] | Is that good enough? | 行了吗 |
[1:01:16] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:01:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:01:22] | Good driving! | 开得好 |
[1:01:51] | It’s about 300 or 400 k’s around… | 大概还有三四百公里 |
[1:01:55] | …Or 30 across, then there’s a roadhouse. | 或者再加三十公里 就有旅馆了 |
[1:01:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[1:02:01] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过 |
[1:02:05] | It’s a lake. | 这是个湖 |
[1:02:08] | Yeah, sorta. | 是的 算是吧 |
[1:02:41] | – Where’d you learn to count? – Same place as you. | -你在哪里学的算术 -跟你一样 |
[1:02:44] | Mate, 14 and 8 makes 22, not fuckin’ 21. | 小子 14加8等于22 不是他妈的21 |
[1:02:50] | My game. | 我去玩玩 |
[1:02:51] | Finish up, mate. | 做完了吗 伙计 |
[1:02:54] | I’m off for a quick drink. | 我出去喝点酒 |
[1:02:56] | – See you in the morning. – See you, dad. | -早上见 -再见 爸爸 |
[1:03:57] | What you doin’, eh? | 你在干吗 |
[1:04:05] | You fuckin’ dog! | 你个该死的杂种 |
[1:04:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:04:21] | You didn’t have to. | 你其实你不用 |
[1:04:24] | Didn’t have to what? | 不用怎样 |
[1:04:27] | Hurt Max. | 打马克斯 |
[1:04:29] | He wasn’t hurting me. He was just lonely. | 他没有伤害我 他只是很孤单 |
[1:04:34] | Hey, don’t you say that, you little poofter. | 小子 别那么说 |
[1:04:41] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t matter now anyway, ’cause he’s dead. | 好吧 无所谓了 反正他已经死了 |
[1:04:44] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:46] | He’s fuckin’ dead. right? He’s dead. | 他他妈的死了 懂吗 他死了 |
[1:04:48] | Dead. | 死了 |
[1:05:11] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[1:05:14] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[1:05:16] | Fuckin’ cut that out! | 快他妈的住手 |
[1:05:21] | Listen, mate. Fuck it. | 听着 小子 操 |
[1:05:23] | He was still breathing when we left, yeah? | 我们走的时候他还没断气 对吧 |
[1:05:25] | You saw me check on him. | 你看到我检查过了 |
[1:05:27] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[1:05:31] | Mate, there are just some things you’re too young to understand. | 小子 你现在还小 有些事情你不懂 |
[1:05:35] | I’m supposed to protect ya. | 我是想保护你 |
[1:05:37] | He was like a proper dad. He looked after me, not like you! | 他就像个合格的爸爸 他照顾我 不像你这样 |
[1:05:45] | You f… | 你个… |
[1:05:46] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:05:54] | Proper dad? | 合格的爸爸? |
[1:05:57] | I’ll show you a fuckin’ proper dad. | 我要让你看看什么叫合格的爸爸 |
[1:06:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:06:13] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:06:34] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:06:36] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:08:15] | Hey, get in. | 上车吧 |
[1:08:23] | Alright, I’m sorry, yeah? But you needed to learn a lesson. | 好吧 对不起 好吗 但你得受点管教了 |
[1:08:42] | Come on, mate. | 拜托 小子 |
[1:09:52] | You right there? | 你怎么在那里 |
[1:09:53] | Out of there, boy. | 出去 小子 |
[1:10:02] | You deaf? | 你聋了吗 |
[1:10:08] | Hey, behave yourself. | 别乱来 |
[1:10:12] | You cheeky little shit. | 你他妈的小混蛋 |
[1:10:16] | – Wait on. – You wanna take care. | -等等 -你想帮忙吗 |
[1:10:21] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:10:45] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:11:19] | What the fuck are you doing, mate? | 你他妈在干吗 小子 |
[1:13:40] | And just squeeze the trigger. | 然后扣扳机 |
[1:13:43] | Shot! Up and back. | 射击 枪口向上 收回来 |
[1:13:46] | Up and back. | 枪口向上 收回来 |
[1:14:04] | I camped here with your mum… | 我和你妈相遇后… |
[1:14:07] | …just after we met. | …在这里露营过 |
[1:14:16] | We stole a Monaro and dumped it up in Queensland. | 我们偷了辆好车 扔在昆士兰了 |
[1:14:23] | This was the key. | 这是钥匙 |
[1:14:25] | She gave it to me | 她给我的 |
[1:14:28] | To remember the fun we’d had. | 用来纪念我们的快乐时光 |
[1:14:30] | Here. | 给 |
[1:14:38] | She was alright, you know, your mum. | 她是对的 你妈妈 |
[1:14:42] | It was like a… like a travelling circus sometimes. | 有时候…就好像巡回马戏团一样 |
[1:14:55] | You might have even been made here. | 你甚至可能会在这里出生的 |
[1:14:58] | Eh? Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:15:05] | Why don’t you go see if you can bag us some dinner, eh? | 不如去看看能不能猎点晚餐回来吧 |
[1:18:18] | Did you get a rabbit? | 你弄到只兔子? |
[1:18:30] | I wouldn’t mind some of that. | 这我可没想到 |
[1:18:55] | This is better than a TV. | 这比看电视还好 |
[1:18:59] | You can make up your own program. | 你可以做你自己的节目 |
[1:19:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:19:07] | Why’d you go to jail? | 你怎么会进监狱的呢 |
[1:19:11] | Oh, what the last time? | 上次吗 |
[1:19:13] | Oh, that was just a couple of months. That was just a sleep. | 那是几个月之前 就因为我们小睡了一下 |
[1:19:17] | You know, me and… | 你知道的 我和… |
[1:19:24] | Me and Max got pulled over in a stolen car | 我和马克斯把偷来的车停下了 |
[1:19:28] | And the cop started hammering us so I laid into him. | 后来警察开始打我们 于是我痛打了他 |
[1:19:37] | Yeah, but I get caught for this one, I do… I don’t know, 15 years. | 但是我这次如果被抓 不知道会多久 15年吧 |
[1:19:42] | 10 minimum. | 最少10年 |
[1:19:45] | If you told them you didn’t mean to kill Max, | 如果你告诉他们你不是故意杀马克斯的 |
[1:19:49] | It was just an accident… | 只是个意外… |
[1:20:01] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[1:20:06] | Hey, we’ll be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:20:14] | But what if we’re not? | 但如果不是呢 |
[1:20:18] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[1:20:33] | What you doin’? | 你干什么 |
[1:20:38] | Getting some wood. | 弄点木头 |
[1:20:40] | Ah, you’re getting to be quite the little bushie now. | 你现在已经长大了 |
[1:20:46] | You can look after yourself. | 你可以照顾你自己了 |
[1:22:11] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:22:18] | Jesus. | 靠 |
[1:22:34] | Chook? | 小鸡 |
[1:22:56] | Chook? | 小鸡 |
[1:23:10] | Chook? | 小鸡 |
[1:23:16] | Hey, chook, what are you doin’? | 小鸡 你在干吗 |
[1:23:23] | Chook?! | 小鸡 |
[1:23:29] | Hey, we gotta leave, mate. | 我们要走了 小子 |
[1:23:33] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:23:37] | You stupid little bugger! | 你个小白痴 |
[1:23:42] | What do you think you’re doin’? | 你以为你在干吗 |
[1:23:57] | Ah, fuck! | 操 |
[1:24:05] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[1:24:07] | Hey, give us a hand. I’ve busted my fuckin’ ankle! | 来帮帮我 我他妈的脚崴了 |
[1:24:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:24:24] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[1:24:26] | Chook, what the fuck are you doing? | 小鸡 你他妈的在干吗 |
[1:24:35] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[1:24:37] | What the fuck are you doing?! | 你他妈的在干吗 |
[1:24:43] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[1:25:01] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我讲话 |
[1:25:09] | Look, mate, whatever I’ve done, I’m sorry. | 小子 不管我做了什么 对不起 |
[1:25:19] | Come on, mate, I’m your dad! | 拜托 小子 我是你爸爸 |
[1:25:26] | Chook! | 小鸡 |
[1:25:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:27:11] | Give us the rifle. | 把步枪给我 |
[1:27:19] | Give us the rifle, mate. | 把步枪给我 小子 |
[1:27:24] | Oh, come on, will you?! | 拜托 给我行不 |
[1:27:31] | OK, it’s alright, it’s alright. It’s ok. | 好了 没事 没关系 |
[1:27:34] | I’ve got a plan. Come over here and I’ll tell ya. | 我有个计划 过来我告诉你 |
[1:27:38] | Come on, mate. | 来啊 小子 |
[1:27:42] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[1:27:45] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[1:27:58] | Now, here’s what we do. | 现在我告诉你怎么做 |
[1:28:02] | What I need is for you to go over there | 我需要你去那边 |
[1:28:05] | And you tell ’em… | 告诉他们… |
[1:28:07] | …You tell ’em you want to talk to Maryanne. | …告诉他们 你想跟玛丽安娜谈谈 |
[1:28:10] | I want to stay with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[1:28:13] | No, mate. no, no. I need you to do this exactly how I tell ya. | 不 小子 不行 我要你完全照我说的做 |
[1:28:19] | Yeah? Can you do that for me? | 行吗 能为了我这么做吗 |
[1:28:23] | Yeah, well, that’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[1:28:29] | I did it. | 我已经做了 |
[1:28:32] | You did what, mate? | 你已经做了什么 小子 |
[1:28:35] | I told the cops we’re here. | 我告诉了警察我们在这里 |
[1:28:56] | Well, that’s ok. | 没事 |
[1:29:00] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[1:29:06] | You done the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[1:29:13] | Come here, mate. | 过来 小子 |
[1:29:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:29:21] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:29:23] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:30:00] | Yeah, off you go, eh? | 好了 你走吧 |
[1:30:06] | You got your magic vest on. | 你把你的魔法背心穿上了啊 |
[1:30:11] | Well, you’ll be right, then. | 那你一定会没事的 |