英文名称:Final Fantasy The Spirits Within
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:28] | Every night, the same dream. The same strange planet. | 每天晚上同样的梦 同样的怪异星球 |
[02:32] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[02:34] | What are they trying to tell me? | 他们想告诉我什么 |
[02:43] | It has been 34 years since they arrived in this planet. | 他们到这个星球已有34年 |
[02:46] | And now the days passes, the survivors forced to live | 被迫移居到堡垒城市的幸存者 |
[02:49] | in a barrier cities. | 没有一天不是在恐惧中度过 |
[02:52] | Do not live in fear. I have vowed to the end that fear. | 我发誓要结束这种恐惧 |
[02:55] | I believe my dreams hold the key. | 我的梦就是解决一切的钥匙 |
[02:57] | The question is, Will I be in time to save the Earth? | 问题是我还来得及拯救地球吗 |
[04:54] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[08:04] | This is a restricted area. | 这是限制区域 |
[08:06] | Do not move! | 别动 |
[08:08] | -What is she doing here, captain? -I don’t know, but we are getting her out. | -她在这做什么 上尉?-我不知道。我们在带她出去。 |
[08:11] | -You’re coming with us. -Behind you! | -你跟我们一起走 -在你后面 |
[08:16] | Hold it right there! | 抓住它 |
[08:18] | Damn it! Let’s move, people. | 该死的 行动吧 |
[08:26] | Two, coming through the wall. | 有两个从墙穿过来 |
[08:29] | Alright, hold your fire. | 别开枪 那些桶容易起火 |
[08:35] | Ryan, Neil, let’s go. | 莱恩 尼尔 我们走吧 |
[08:42] | -What the hell do you think you are doing? -There is a life form in here. | -你究竟在做什么 -这有一种生命形式 |
[08:45] | -There hasn’t been life here in years. -There is now. | -这里已经多年没有生命体了 -但是现在有 |
[08:47] | Life form or not, I’m not leaving without that life form. | 是不是生命形式 我要带你回去 |
[08:50] | Gonna be one of those days. | 逮捕我 但不带上它我是不会走的 |
[09:13] | Captain, principal is not going to wait any much longer. | 上尉 交通舰不会等我们那么长时间的 |
[09:16] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[09:18] | It’s in bad shape. | 很不好 |
[09:19] | Please. Tell me when I am risking for this plant. | 告诉我我们不是为了这株植物玩命的 |
[09:23] | I won’t even call it a plant. It’s wheat. | 我都不会把它叫做植物 一棵野草而已 |
[09:25] | I won’t even call it a wheat. | 我都不会把它叫做野草 |
[09:27] | I need a minute to extract it. | 我需要一分钟把它取出来 |
[09:29] | Miss, that’s the minute we do not have. | 小姐 我们恰好没有这一分钟了 |
[09:31] | I’m afraid his right about that, ma’am. | 恐怕他是对的 |
[09:35] | Captain, we have incomings. | 幽灵 我们有敌人了 |
[09:37] | -Captain, we need to get out from here. -Understood, sergeant. | -上尉 我们要行动了 -明白 中士 |
[09:40] | -Could you hurry please, miss? -Done | -能不能快点 小姐 -完成 |
[09:42] | -Captain. -Yes, Neil. | -上尉 -怎么 尼尔 |
[09:43] | Just all you know, I agree with. Let’s get out from here. | 我同意 我们快离开这里 |
[09:50] | Can I have this please? Thank you. | 能给我这个吗?谢谢 |
[09:59] | -We’re surrounded. -No! Shit! | -我们被包围了 -噢 混蛋 |
[10:04] | -Alright, everybody. Just relax. -Captain, we got to get to higher ground. | -大家别紧张 -上尉 我们得到高处去 |
[10:08] | Everyone, up to top. | 每个人 到上面去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1016个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:213个,六级词汇:112个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:146个,考研词汇:213个,专四词汇:188个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:329个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:11] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快! |
[10:17] | -Transport requesting immediately event. -Confirm. | -交通舰 要求立即撤退 -收到 |
[10:21] | Up here! | 上这里来 |
[10:29] | -Captain! -We are right behind you. | -上尉…上尉 快点… -我们就在你后面 |
[10:36] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[10:38] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -还好 |
[10:40] | Alright, everybody. Here they come. | 大家注意 他们来了 |
[11:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗 |
[11:26] | Can you give me one good reason why I shouldn’t arrest you? | 为什么我不能把你抓起来呢 |
[11:29] | I am Dr. Aki Ross. I have clearance to be here. | 我是阿琪·罗斯博士 我有到这里来的许可 |
[11:32] | Not unlimited clearance. And not without authorization. | 不是无限的许可 没有授权… |
[11:34] | Captain, I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间说这些 |
[11:36] | Do you realize you have just risk the lives at my squad and me? | 你知道吗?你在拿我这班战士的命冒险 |
[11:39] | Look. I don’t want to talk about it. The fact of the matter is, | 听着 我不想说 但事实是 |
[11:41] | it was worth the lives of you and your men. | 牺牲你和你手下这些男人的生命也值得 |
[11:44] | You and your men? | “你和你手下这些男人”? |
[11:45] | -She thinks you are a man. -I think she’s an idiot. | -她认为你是男人 -我认为她是白痴 |
[11:47] | -I know you are not a man. -I think you’re an idiot too. | -我知道你不是男人 -我认为你也是白痴 |
[11:49] | Very funny. | 有趣 |
[11:50] | But I do want to talk about it. | 我正想谈谈 |
[11:52] | Did it occur to you that maybe we are not volunteer to risk our lives? | 你就没想过 给我们选择机会 我们会自愿的 |
[11:57] | Nobody asked you to save me. | 没人让你救我 |
[11:59] | I can’t believe this. You have not changed a bit. | 我真不敢相信 你一点也没变 |
[12:04] | Gray? | 格雷 |
[12:13] | Yeah, nice to see you too. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:12] | -Welcome back, captain. -We’re cleaned. | -欢迎回来 上尉 -我们很干净 |
[13:14] | -Let’s make sure of this, shall we? -I hate getting scanned. | -我们要确定一下 -我讨厌接受扫描 |
[13:18] | Sir, the scan probably worth to us than the phantoms.. | 对我们来说 这也许比幽灵还要糟 |
[13:21] | This machine are suspected to causing sterility. | 有人怀疑这些机器可能会引起不育症 |
[13:25] | And I want to have a little new junior to call me daddy someday. | 我可还想有朝一日有个小尼尔叫我爸爸 |
[13:28] | -That’s a spooky thought. -Why are you always busting my chop? | -是个大胆的想法 -你为什么总是挖苦我? |
[13:31] | People, let’s just do this thing. Alright. | 让我们都来扫描 好吗 |
[13:33] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[13:47] | Okay, next. | 好 下一位 |
[13:52] | Looks like you gain some weight. | 你胖了 |
[13:53] | It’s called body strength, Neil. Get a girlfriend. | 这叫上身的力量 尼尔 找个女朋友吧 |
[13:55] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[13:57] | You know my security rating allows me to bypass this. | 你知道我的安全级别允许我不用扫描 |
[14:01] | Not today, it doesn’t. | 今天不行 |
[14:05] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[14:06] | -About this mission or that woman? – Both. | -关于这次任务还是那个女人 -都有 |
[14:09] | Next. | 下一位 |
[14:11] | Listen, captain. I think… | 听着 上尉 我想… |
[14:12] | I don’t care what you think, doctor. | 我不管你想什么 博士 |
[14:15] | You’re getting scanned just like everybody else. | 你也要接受检查 就像其他人一样 |
[14:25] | Oh shit! | 混蛋 |
[14:26] | -Captain! -They got him. | -上尉 -他感染了幽灵 |
[14:27] | There must be a mistake. | 一定出错了 |
[14:29] | You came in contact with the phantom, sir. | 你曾经与幽灵接触过 长官 |
[14:31] | Please remain calm. | 请保持镇静 |
[14:32] | Administering treatment shield. | 启用防护盾 |
[14:34] | -What level is he? -Blue. He will be coded at 3 1/2 minutes. | -他在什么水平 -蓝色 3分半钟后会变到红色 |
[14:41] | We have to treat him now. | 我们必须现在给他治疗 |
[14:42] | I’m sorry. That’s impossible. We’ll transfer him to the treatment center. | 抱歉 但是不行 我们要把他转到治疗中心 |
[14:45] | There’s no time for that. | 没时间了 |
[14:50] | Take him to the table. | 把他扶到桌子上 |
[14:53] | Hang on, captain. | 坚持住 上尉 |
[15:08] | Locating particles. | 确定病原体位置 |
[15:17] | Jesus! Look at that thing. | 天哪 看 |
[15:19] | How much more time? | 还有多少时间 |
[15:21] | Not enough. When he reaches code red, | 不够了 他到达红色区时 |
[15:23] | the treatment shield won’t be able to hold the aliens particles | 防护盾也不能封锁病原体了 |
[15:26] | Engaging bio-ethereal laser. | 使用生物激光 |
[15:47] | – What’s going on? – Where does it go? | -出什么事了? -它跑哪去了? |
[15:48] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟出什么事了 |
[15:49] | We lost contact. Infer station is moving deeper. | 失去跟踪了 感染正向深处发展了 |
[15:53] | – Dragging. – There is no time. | -追踪 -没时间了 |
[15:55] | – Dragging. – There is no time! | -追踪 -没时间了 |
[15:57] | You’re gonna lose him. | 你救不活他的 |
[16:02] | Founded. | 发现了 |
[16:49] | It’s alright. | 没事了 |
[16:53] | Don’t worry. You’ll be back to normal in no time. | 不用担心 你很快就会恢复的 |
[16:57] | Doctor, we need to scan you for in infer station. | 博士我们要检查你是否被感染 |
[17:01] | That won’t be necessary. I’ll take responsibility. | 那就不必了 我会负责的 |
[17:08] | Hey, Doc. | 博士 |
[17:10] | Thanks for saving him. | 谢谢你救了他 |
[17:15] | -Are you alright? -Yeah, but the military has impounded my ship | -你没事吧 -嗯 但军方没收了我的宇航船 |
[17:18] | What’s with her? | 她有什么秘密 |
[17:20] | And what’s with her with the captain? | 她和上尉之间有什么秘密 |
[17:21] | What’s with her and the stupid plan? | 她和那傻植物之间有什么秘密 |
[17:26] | What? | 什么 |
[17:33] | Forward me the phantom data and everything | 给我幽灵数据 以及关于五个灵魂 |
[17:35] | we got in the file spirits collected so far. | 我们到现在为止收集到的一切资料 |
[17:37] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 博士 |
[17:38] | Spirits? I thought we are not suppose to use the S word. | 我想我们不应该用复数词 |
[17:42] | Don’t get smart with me. | 别跟我较真 |
[17:45] | Let’s see if the plant does the trick. | 现在看看这株植物能为我们做什么 |
[17:59] | It’s a match. We’ve found it. | 是匹配的 我们找到了 |
[18:02] | Yes, the 6th spirit. | 是的 第六个灵魂 |
[18:05] | A little scene today brought me every protocol | 你几乎违反了每个协议 |
[18:08] | How long do you think this would have survive outside the barrier? | 你认为在堡垒城外它能存活多久 |
[18:11] | Aki, you know there are elements | 有人正等着 |
[18:13] | in the Council military just waiting for an excuse to shut us down. | 把我们排斥在外 |
[18:16] | Look. 1 0 years ago, who discovered the energy and the phantoms? You. | 10年前谁在幽灵身上发现了这种能量?是你 |
[18:21] | And who proved the same energy source existed in humans and every life form? | 谁证明这种能量存在人类和一切生命形式中 |
[18:26] | You. You made the possible to harness that energy | 还是你 你也使控制这种能量成为可能 |
[18:30] | for overpacks, scanners, even the barrier. | 并且用于“卵包”、扫描器甚至堡垒城 |
[18:32] | The Council knows that. They trust you, Doctor. We are so close to proving… | 委员会知道 他们信任你 我们就要证实… |
[18:37] | We still need this part and this one here. | 我们还需要这些 |
[18:39] | Exactly. Two more pieces and we solve the puzzle. | 对 再有两块就揭开谜底了 |
[18:43] | We need to be free to find these pieces. | 我们要解决思想才能找到 |
[18:45] | I want to show you something, Aki. | 我给你看样东西 阿琪 |
[18:49] | – What is this? – Read. | -这是什么 -念 |
[18:51] | All life is born of Gaya and each life has a spirit. | 所有生命都源于盖亚 每个生命有一个灵魂 |
[18:55] | Each new spirit is housed in physical body. Doctor… | 每种灵魂都有寄存于一个物质的身体… 博士 |
[18:58] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:59] | Through their experiences on Earth, the spirits mature and grows. | 通过他们在地球的经历 每个灵魂会成熟长大 |
[19:04] | When the physical body dies, | 当肉体死亡 |
[19:07] | the mature spirit enrich by it’s life on Earth returns to Gaya. | 充实了地球上的经历 成熟的灵魂返回盖亚 |
[19:12] | Bring in with it the experiences, enabling Gaya to live and grow. | 把经验也随之带走 让盖亚能够存活成长 |
[19:18] | To my old diary. | 这是我的日记 |
[19:20] | I wrote that 43 years ago when I was the age you are now. | 我43年写的 那里我像你现在一样大 |
[19:26] | Dr. Sid! | 希德博士 |
[19:27] | I don’t know what happen to Gary Will. They threw him into jail | 还记的伽里略吗 被关进监狱 |
[19:31] | because he said that Earth was not descendant of the universe. | 只是因为他说地球不是宇宙的中心 |
[19:34] | That could happen to us. | 我们也会有同样的遭遇 |
[19:37] | Our ideas are unpopular, Aki. | 我们的观点并不普及 阿琪 |
[19:40] | If you have any notes or records, it could be used against you. | 如果你有不利于你的记录 |
[19:43] | Destroy them. | 销毁掉 |
[19:45] | -Keep them up here. -Right. | -保存在这里 -好的 |
[19:48] | And stay away from your friend, that captain. | 离你那上尉朋友远点 |
[19:51] | He saves your life, you save his life. That’s least to that. | 他救了你的命 你救了他的 一来二去 |
[19:55] | I was once young too, you know. | 我也曾年轻过 |
[19:56] | Doctor, there is a war going on. | 博士 战争正在进行 |
[20:00] | No one is young anymore. | 没有人会再年轻了 |
[21:04] | Could you please explain why Zeus cannon was completed a month ago. | 委员会的女士们、先生们 |
[21:12] | If we attack their media with this, we will eliminate the phantoms at their source. | 如果我们攻击陨星 我们会从根本上消灭幽灵 |
[21:16] | General Hein, calm down. | 海因将军 冷静 |
[21:19] | At our last meeting, we voted 6 to 2 to postpone using the Zeus cannon. | 上次会议我们表决6对2 |
[21:20] | To attack alienated media. | 延迟使用宙斯炮攻击狮子座陨星 |
[21:24] | We have reconvince today to vote on that very issue again. | 我们开会就是要再次就此事表决 |
[21:28] | Now I would like to ask the director of the bio-ethereal center to speak. | 我要让生物中心的指挥讲一讲 |
[21:32] | Dr Sid, please. | 希德博士 请 |
[21:36] | As you all know, the phantom nested | 正如你们所知 幽灵的巢在… |
[21:39] | the alienated media that landed here 34 years ago. | 34年前到这里的狮子座陨星 |
[21:43] | What you see now, are the records of assault on the media to date. | 你们现在看到的是对陨星的每次攻击记录 |
[21:47] | Physical attacks here had no affect. | 物理攻击毫无效果 |
[21:51] | This seems to place 3 months ago joining a full scale of art. | 这是三月前的一次全面轰炸 |
[21:56] | Please note that the phantom outside the media are indeed destroyed. | 请注意陨星以外的幽灵确实被消灭了 |
[22:00] | However inside, many that come to live. | 然而许多原来在陨星内部休眠的却被激活了生命 |
[22:04] | And as you see over all phantom density remains the same. | 如你们看到的 总体上幽灵密度也没有改变 |
[22:09] | The newly recent aliens response to the attack. | 异星生物应对这种攻击的方法是 |
[22:12] | By burly, even deeper into the Earth. | 潜入地球更深处 |
[22:15] | Now this is very interesting to me, Dr. Sid. | 我对此很有兴趣 希德博士 |
[22:18] | Because we see the same thing during surgery. | 因为我们看到了在手术中看到同样的事 |
[22:21] | When using bio-ethereal laser on phantom particles. Do we not? | 当我们对幽灵分子使用生物激光束不也遇到类似的情况吗? |
[22:26] | Yes, indeed we do. | 是的 确实如此 |
[22:27] | You see the injured escape, | 受伤的分子逃跑了 |
[22:30] | burying or digging themselves deeper into the patient body. | 逃向病人身体深处 |
[22:34] | When we increase the laser power to destroy these deep particles. | 我们增加激光能量破坏这些深入的分子时 |
[22:39] | We have had incidents resulting and further injury to a patient. | 会导致病人更大的伤害 |
[22:43] | And in some cases, death. | 有时候 甚至是死亡 |
[22:47] | And what exactly does that mean, Doctor? | 这到底意味着什么 博士 |
[22:49] | It means there is a very good chance to | 这意味着很有可能 |
[22:51] | being from the Zeus cannon built in the phantoms in a media. | 宙斯炮的光束会烧掉陨星上的幽灵 |
[22:55] | Exactly. Thank you. | 正是这样 谢谢 |
[22:56] | However, it also means that the being energy maybe too strong injuring the Earth. | 光束能量也许太强 会破坏地球 |
[23:03] | Injure the Earth? | 破坏地球? |
[23:05] | You mean the spirit of the Earth? | 你是说盖亚 |
[23:07] | Yes. The spirit of the Earth. | -我是说… -你是说地球的灵魂? |
[23:19] | I know what I’m doing. And whatever you do, keep you mouth shut. | 我知道我在做什么 闭嘴 |
[23:22] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[23:23] | Doctor, with all the respect. | 博士 以您所有的威望 |
[23:25] | You come here just to talk about some Gaya theory? | 你是来谈盖亚理论的吗 |
[23:29] | Tell us the planet is alive? | 告诉我们这个星球是活的 |
[23:32] | Has a spirit? | 有一个灵魂 |
[23:33] | That’s a fairy tale, Doctor. Sorry, but we don’t have time for that. | 那是童话 很遗憾我们没有时间 |
[23:36] | It’s not a fairy tale, it’s true. | 那不是童话 是真的 |
[23:41] | So if I point a gun to the Earth and fire, | 如果我对地球开一枪 |
[23:45] | I’m not just making a hole on the ground, I am killing the planet. | 我不只打出个洞 而是在杀害地球 |
[23:49] | Dr. Sid, the Gaya theory has not been proven. | 希德博士 盖亚理论还没证明 |
[23:51] | Even the Gaya does exist. We still have to remove the phantoms. | 即使盖亚存在 我们不是还要把幽灵移走吗 |
[23:57] | I think if there is any chance of success. We should take it. | 有成功的机会我们就要抓住 |
[24:00] | – Don’t you agree? – Of course I do. | -你同意吗? -当然 |
[24:02] | But there is an alternative to this space cannon | 但是除了太空大炮外 还有种选择 |
[24:05] | Another method? | 另一种 |
[24:06] | -Yes, I mean of disabling the phantoms. -Please. | -使幽灵失去能力的一种方法 -请说 |
[24:11] | we know that the aliens display distinct energy pattern | 众所周知外星人表现出一种独特的能量形式 |
[24:16] | Now it is a fact that two bio-ethereal waves | 两个相对的生物被 |
[24:17] | places one over the other will cancel each other out. | 互相叠加 彼此削弱 |
[24:22] | It’s the erectile possible to construct the wave | 理论上可以合成一种 |
[24:24] | pattern direct opposition to the phantom energy. | 与幽灵能量正好相反的波形 |
[24:28] | We are currently assembling… | 我们正合成这种被并且即将完成 |
[24:32] | Members of the Council, gathering plants and animals | 诸位委员会成员 从全世界收集植物和动物 |
[24:36] | from around the world to fight the phantoms is other nonsense. | 来对抗幽灵实在是一派胡言 |
[24:41] | The Zeus cannon is a proven effective weapon. | 加农炮是一种已经证实有效的武器 |
[24:44] | It will kill phantoms. | 会杀死幽灵 |
[24:47] | Can we afford to wait for some crazy inventions | 我们还能等什么疯狂的发明吗 |
[24:50] | Some army of touchy feeling plants and animals | 敏感的植物和动物的大军 |
[24:55] | An invention with no solid evidence that will destroy the aliens. | 而对消灭异星生物根本起不到什么作用 |
[24:58] | There is evidence. | 有证据 |
[24:59] | Our partially completed energy wave has | 我们部分完成的能量波已经 |
[25:02] | a terminally successfully stopped phantom particles | 成功阻止了一位持久性感染的病人 |
[25:06] | from spreading through a terminally infected patient. | 体内幽灵的扩散 |
[25:08] | Doctor, do you claim to have evidence that terminally patient has been cured. | 博士 你能证据表明这位病人已经治愈吗 |
[25:11] | Not cured. The wave is not completed. | 没有治愈 波还没完成 |
[25:14] | But we have succeeded in containing the particles safely inside the patient. | 但我们已经成功将分子控制在病人体内 |
[25:19] | Where is the proof? | 证据在哪里呢 |
[25:23] | Here. | 这里 |
[25:38] | You may have bothered sometime, Aki. But I wonder what caused? | 阿琪 也许你为我们争取到一些时间 但是以什么代价呢 |
[25:41] | Doctor, I can’t keep hiding in the background while you protect me. | 博士 你保护我时我也不能总躲在后面 |
[25:45] | I want what life I have left to mean something. | 我也要让我所剩下的生命有意义 |
[25:48] | You listen to me. When we find the 7th and 8th spirits… | 听着 当我们发现第七第八灵魂 |
[25:52] | If we find them, what we need now is some luck. | 如果能发现 我们现在需要的是运气 |
[25:55] | Luck has nothing to do with it. | 运气一点也没有用 |
[25:58] | Fate and hard work, girl. | 信念与勤奋 姑娘 |
[26:01] | Cause I’ll be damn if you die before me. | 因为你要在我之前死去 我会受诅咒的 |
[26:32] | The Council decided to postpone firing the Zeus cannon. | 委员会决定推迟使用宙斯炮 |
[26:36] | I guess I put on a good show. | 我猜因我演了场好戏 |
[26:38] | Mind if I take a look? | 如果我也跟着不介意吧 |
[26:40] | You’ll probably get bored. | 你会觉得无聊的 |
[26:54] | So what are you doing? | 那么 那你在做什么 |
[26:59] | Oh, I see. Giving me the silent treatment. | 我明白了 你是无声的抗议 |
[27:03] | I am scanning the city for the 7th spirit. | 我在扫描这城市 以寻找第七灵魂 |
[27:18] | Hurry up, Neil. | 快点 尼尔 |
[27:19] | -I almost got it. -What do you think you are doing? | -差不多了 -你在做什么 |
[27:22] | We just gonna strengthen them for a while. | 我们想让他们一起呆一会 |
[27:25] | Hey, don’t look at me. It was his idea. | 别看我 这是他的主意 |
[27:27] | It’s your idea? | 是你的主意 |
[27:29] | We just help the captain up a little. | 我们正在帮助上尉 |
[27:31] | Come on, Jane. Where’s your sense of romance? | 简 你的浪漫细胞呢 |
[27:33] | You see how the captain looks at her. | 你看到了上尉看她的样子 |
[27:39] | It’s a more, baby. | 懂吗 孩子 |
[27:43] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[27:45] | Probably just a glint. | 也许哪出了点小毛病 |
[27:47] | – Listen, Aki… – I’m still mad at you. | -我说 阿琪… -我对你仍然很生气 |
[27:51] | -You are mad at me? -Leaving your helmet on and not telling me who you were? | -你疯了? -你不摘下头盔 也不告诉我你是谁 |
[27:53] | That doesn’t seem a little childish. | 那太孩子气了吧 |
[27:57] | I was just a little upset when you dispatched and leave | 你去宙斯站时一句话也没说 |
[28:00] | the Zeus station without saying a word. | 我很伤心 |
[28:01] | -Now you know what’s going on, alright? -Now I know. | -现在你知道发生什么了 -是的 |
[28:04] | My operation had to be done in zero graph, okay? | 我的工作必须在零重力下进行 |
[28:06] | Fine! | 好 |
[28:08] | How about the fact that I was sent there on the job and you won’t even see me? | 我到那去办事时你甚至不来看我 |
[28:12] | I was probably helping Dr. Sid collected the spirit wave. | 我也许正在帮助希德博士收集灵魂波 |
[28:14] | -Now I know. -So I’m sorry. | -现在我知道了 -对不起 |
[28:15] | Well, me too. So we are both sorry. | 我也是 我俩一样 |
[28:25] | So would you tell me about them? | 你能讲讲他们吗 |
[28:27] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[28:29] | About the spirits you collected. | 你收集的灵魂啊 |
[28:32] | I was infected by the phantom during an experiment. | 在一次实验中我被幽灵感染了 |
[28:36] | -Normally no one could had survived. -How could you? | -一般无人会活下来 -你怎么做到的呢 |
[28:39] | Dr. Sid created a memory around the infection keeping me alive. | 西德博士在感染区制造了保护膜 我才活了下来 |
[28:43] | So the first spirit wave was me. | 因此第一个灵魂波是我 |
[28:46] | The second was a fish. | 第二个是条鱼 |
[28:48] | A fish? | 鱼 |
[28:49] | The third was a deer I found in a wildlife-preserved outside Moscow. | 第三个是头鹿 我在莫斯科郊外的野生动物保护区发现的 |
[28:54] | The fourth was a bird. | 第四个是只鸟 |
[28:56] | Ever try to track a sparrow out of space? It’s no fun. | 你试过在外太空追踪一只麻雀吗 一点也不好玩 |
[29:00] | -What am I saying? You probably would love that. -You are right. I probably would. | -不管我怎么说 你也许会喜欢上的 -是 我也许会的 |
[29:03] | And then there was that plant I collected from Time Square. | 然后就是我从时代广场收集的那植物 |
[29:06] | -I thought that was number 6. -What? | -我想那是第六个了 -什么 |
[29:08] | You skipped one. | 你漏了一个 |
[29:13] | The fifth was a little girl dying in a hospital emergency room. | 第五是医院急救室里垂危的一个小女孩 |
[29:18] | I retrieved the disabling time, but she… | 我及时抽取了标本 但她… |
[29:23] | I told her everything has a spirit. Dogs, cats, trees, little girls, | 我告诉她一切都有灵魂 狗、猫、树、小女孩 |
[29:29] | even the earth. | 甚至是地球 |
[29:31] | I told her that she wasn’t dying, just returning to the Earth spirit. The Gaya. | 我说她不会死 只是回到地球的灵魂——盖亚 |
[29:38] | She… told me that she was ready to die. | 她跟我说她准备死 |
[29:46] | She said I didn’t have to make up stories to make her feel better. | 她说我不必编故事哄她开心 |
[29:55] | Only 7 years old and ready to die. | 只有7岁就要死了 |
[29:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:00] | I have work to do. I have to find the 7th and the 8th spirits. | 我有事要做 我一定要找到第七第八灵魂 |
[30:05] | Don’t… please…. | 请不要 |
[30:08] | You don’t believe any of this, do you? | 你一点也不相信这些 是吗 |
[30:11] | I just… don’t know, Aki. | 我只是不知道 阿琪 |
[30:18] | Is this why you shut me out? | 这就是为什么你拒绝我 |
[30:20] | You should have told me. | 你该告诉我 |
[30:23] | I don’t know how much time I left. | 我不知我还有多少时间 |
[30:27] | Who does? | 谁知道 |
[30:34] | I better get back to scanning. | 我最好回来继续扫描的工作 |
[30:52] | Captain Edwards, | 爱德华上尉 |
[30:54] | you extracted a Dr. Ross from old New York several days ago. Did you not? | 你几天前从旧纽约救了一个罗丝博士 对吗 |
[30:59] | What were you impressions of Dr Ross? | -是的 长官 -你对罗丝博士印象如何 |
[31:03] | She seems very capable and determines. | 她显得非常干练坚毅 |
[31:06] | You and the Deep Eyes are being temporary reassigned. | 现在给你和深邃眼睛小队暂时分配一个任务 |
[31:10] | You will guard Dr. Ross when she re-enters the waste land. | 罗丝博士再去荒原时 你保护她 |
[31:14] | Understood, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[31:15] | You don’t understand yet, Captain. | 你还不明白 上尉 |
[31:17] | Report any ebullient behavior in Dr Ross to the Major immediately. | 罗丝博士有任何异常举动 立即报告少校 |
[31:22] | Ebullient behavior, sir? | 异常行为 长官? |
[31:23] | The woman carries an alien infer station, | 她被这异星生物感染 |
[31:26] | captain. We don’t know what it maybe doing to her. | 我们不知这对她有何影响 |
[31:29] | The aliens presence could be effecting her judgement. | 异星生物的存在也许影响她的判断 |
[31:31] | And maybe manipulate the Doctor for their very own purposes | 也许会控制她以实现它们的目的 |
[31:34] | Is the General suggesting that Dr Ross is a spy? | 将军怀疑罗丝博士是间谍? |
[31:39] | The General is wondering why he explains himself to a captain. | 将军在奇怪他为什么要亲自向一名上尉解释 |
[31:44] | She separated long exposure to phantom tissue | 她长时间的暴露在幽灵组织下 |
[31:47] | If this begins to manifest itself in anyway, | 如果这开始显露 |
[31:50] | Dr Ross is to be placed under arrest. And transport here for observation. | 罗丝博士将会被逮捕并送到这里来观察 |
[31:56] | It is in fact for her own good, captain. | 事实上这是为了她好 上尉 |
[32:00] | Of course, sir. | 当然 长官 |
[32:09] | Major, send some of our man to keep an eye on our good captain. | 少校 安排一些我们的人看着上尉 |
[33:49] | I’m convinced these dreams are some form of communication. | 我认为这些梦是信息传达的一种方式 |
[33:52] | The message still elude to me. | 只是我还在困惑它们表达什么 |
[33:55] | But they are coming faster now. And that can only mean one thing. | 但它们来得更快了 这只能意味着一件事 |
[34:00] | The phantoms inside me are beginning to win | 我体内的幽灵开始占上风 |
[34:03] | -Our target is to discrete at two sign. -Roger. | -我们的目标是图森以西50米 -收到 |
[34:07] | -Phantom concentration. Not good. -We got big minutes everywhere. | -幽灵密度? -不好 到处都是巨型的 |
[34:10] | So it’s gonna be a real picnic. | 将会是场硬仗 |
[34:13] | Stick close to me. No heroin today, okay? Everything by the book. | 跟紧我 不要逞英雄 一切按书本 |
[34:17] | By the book, alright. | 按照书本 是的 |
[34:25] | If we drop energy here, here and here. | 如果我们丢下能量标在这里 这里 和这里 |
[34:29] | We should be able quiet at the target | 我们就能获得目标 |
[34:30] | and get out even before the phantoms know we were there. | 并在他们发现我们以前离开 |
[34:33] | And that would attract the phantoms. | 能量标会吸引幽灵? |
[34:35] | For a while. | -是的 -只是一会 |
[34:46] | So you are from the 307s, right? Under General Hein? | 你是从第307号来的 海因将军的部下 |
[34:50] | Have you done any wasteland recon before? And get pretty ugly. | 以前做过荒原侦察吗?可能很难看的 |
[35:21] | Captain, rendezvous at sector 6 coded 279. | 长官 撤退的集合点在航线6、坐标279 |
[35:27] | Roger that. Stellar for hard files. | 收到 注意警惕敌人 |
[35:48] | Looks like they are taking a bath. | 看来他们中了陷阱 |
[36:06] | The 7th spirit should be just beyond the line. | 第七幽灵应该在失事地点附近 |
[36:09] | I don’t see how any living thing could survive out here. | 生物如何在这里生存? |
[36:12] | You’ll find out soon enough. | 很快我们就会知道 |
[36:16] | This was the phantom cleansing mission. | 这里曾是清除幽灵战役 |
[36:19] | It was supposed the end of war. | 本来是用来结束战争的 |
[36:24] | My father is in here somewhere. | 我的父亲就在这里的某个地方 |
[36:30] | Alright. | 好了 |
[36:32] | Let’s move out, people. | 我们过去吧 各位 |
[36:50] | I’ll be damn. | 我完了 |
[36:51] | A survivor. | 一个生存者 |
[36:53] | What is it doing out here? | 它在这里干什么? |
[36:55] | Hoping for life to return. | 希望生命能回来 |
[36:58] | -Is that our spirit, Doc? – No. | 那是我们的灵魂吗 博士? -不 |
[37:17] | We’ve closing in on a life form. | 我们正在接近那生命形态 |
[37:19] | Distance?Hard to say.We are very close. | -距离? -很难说 我们很近了 |
[37:24] | I don’t see anything. | 我看不到任何东西 |
[37:31] | -You’re not gonna tell me it’s him. -That’s impossible | -你不会告诉我是他吧?-那是不可能的 |
[37:43] | It’s not the soldier. It’s his overpack. | 不是这个士兵 是他的“卵包” |
[37:45] | How do you explain that? Packs? Power or weapon? The barrier cities? | 怎么会?“卵包”给我们的武器和堡垒城市等提供能源 |
[37:49] | I mean it’s just by with theory energy. | 这只是生化能源 |
[37:51] | And to create that energy, we use living tissue. Single cell organism. | 我们是用生物组织来制造能源的 单细胞的生物 |
[37:55] | -You’re telling me his backpack is the 7th spirit. -Yes. | -他的背包就是第七幽灵? -是的 |
[37:58] | Captain, do you read me? | 有情况 上尉 你听到我吗? |
[38:00] | Once again. | 再说一次? |
[38:01] | Captain, we have incoming. | 有敌人来了 |
[38:03] | Ryan, get the soldier’s pack. | 莱恩 去拿士兵的卵包 |
[38:23] | I need a hand, sergeant. | 我需要帮手 中士 |
[38:29] | – Those boys. -Yeah. Thank you. | -那些能量标?他们没用了 -是的 谢谢 |
[38:35] | Are you alright? -Of course I am. | -你没事吧? -当然 |
[38:38] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[38:43] | Something is not right. It should be happening. | 有些不对劲 这不应该发生 |
[38:46] | Something are tracking them. | 有东西在吸引他们 |
[38:49] | Aki… | 阿琪! |
[38:55] | -There are right on us, sir. -Closing fast.Jane, take the lead. | -它们正在追我们 靠近得很快 -简 你领路 |
[39:13] | Fire the hole! | 我要发射啦! |
[39:27] | Get us out of here, Neil. | 带我们离开这里 尼尔 |
[39:30] | Sir, I would love to. But… – Just do it! | -长官 我很想 可是… -快点 |
[39:58] | – Sir? – Locate that seat. | 好了 原来是这样 |
[40:00] | That doesn’t look good, captain. | 看上去不好 上尉 |
[40:03] | We have to get her to a hospital. | 我们得把她带去医院 |
[40:05] | -You have your order, sir. -What the hell is happening here? | -你必须遵守命令 长官 -到底这么回事? |
[40:09] | Dr Ross is to be taken into the custody now. | 罗斯博士现在被收留了 |
[40:17] | Lower your weapon. That’s an order. | 放下你的武器 这是命令! |
[40:19] | We have no choice but to relief you and your command. | 长官 我们别无选择 只能撤销你的指挥权 |
[40:21] | I won’t let you do this, soldier. You’ll gonna have to shoot me. | 我不会让你这么做的 除非你射击我 |
[40:24] | Bend down, captain! | 退后 上尉! |
[41:26] | Aki! | 阿琪! |
[41:49] | Hang on, everyone! | 大家坚持住! |
[41:56] | That’s enough! Everyone down. | 够了 所有人 把手举到我看得见的地方 现在! |
[42:24] | Neil, get us back to New York. Fast. | 尼尔 尽快把我们送回纽约! |
[42:37] | The device are returned from the wasteland, sir. | 深遂眼睛小队从荒原回来了 长官 |
[42:40] | Apparently there was an incident. | 显然发生了一件事 |
[42:42] | It would seem the phantoms were attracted to Dr Ross. | 幽灵都被罗斯博士吸引了 |
[42:45] | The crew barely escaped with their lives. | 小队人员险些没能逃出 |
[42:49] | And sir… Captain Edward is still in command. | 而且 长官 爱德华上尉仍然是指挥者 |
[42:52] | Issue an order. | 发布一个命令 |
[42:53] | I want Edward and Dr Ross to be place under arrest. | 我要逮捕爱德华和罗斯博士 |
[42:56] | All research materials pretending to Dr Sid wave theoryare | 与希德博士的波理论有关的所有研究资料 |
[43:01] | to be confiscated immediately. | 立即全部没收 |
[43:02] | That might not go over too well with the Council, sir. | 这可能和委员会有冲突 |
[43:05] | What a tragedy that would be. | 真是个悲剧啊 |
[43:08] | This is perfect, Major. It’s too good the captain has opened the door for us. | 这真完美 少校 这位好上尉为我们提供了机会 |
[43:13] | By tomorrow morning, the Council would bear our feet. | 到明天早上 委员会会服从我们 |
[43:15] | Thanking us for exposing the traitors and imploring us. | 感谢我们揭示出背叛者 |
[43:18] | To save them from the phantoms. | 并恳求我们从幽灵手中救他们出来 |
[43:26] | How is she, Doctor? | 她怎么样了 博士? |
[43:28] | -She is dying. -There must be something you can do. | -她快死了 -你一定要救她 |
[43:32] | Aki is fighting with only the 6th and 8th spirits. | 阿琪在和6个幽灵作战 |
[43:34] | We have to implant the 7th directly into her chest plate. | 我们得将第七个装置在她的胸板 |
[43:38] | It took a bullet. I think it might be damage. | 那里中了一枪 它可能坏了 |
[43:40] | We have to appear this panel quickly. | 我们得尽快修理这个胸板 |
[43:43] | Her vital signs are dropping. Aki is slipping away from us. | 她的生命迹象正在减弱 阿琪快离开我们了 |
[43:49] | She needs a sympathetic spirit to help her held hold in this world. | 她需要一个有同情心的灵魂把她留在这个世界 |
[43:54] | And I can think of no spirit but to suit for that task but yours, captain. | 我想没有谁比你更合适这任务了 上尉 |
[43:58] | -I don’t understand. -You don’t have to understand. | -我不明白 -你不需要明白 |
[44:03] | You just be with her now. | 现在你只要和她在一起 |
[44:06] | You’ll keep her here with us. | 你将她留下来 |
[45:00] | Aki, where are we? | 阿琪?我们在哪? |
[45:02] | On an alien planet. | 在一个外星球 |
[45:05] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[45:08] | I’m not entirely sure. | 我也不确定 |
[45:10] | You seem pretty calm. | 你看来很平静 |
[45:12] | I have been having this dream every night for months. | 几个月来我每天做这个梦 |
[45:15] | Dream? | 做梦? |
[45:17] | Well, whatever it is. | 不管它是什么 |
[45:21] | You’re really here, aren’t you? | 你真的在这里 是吗? |
[45:25] | What’s happening to me? | 我到底发生了什么事? |
[45:27] | Dr Sid is implanting the 7th spirit directly into your body. | 希德在你身上装入第七个幽灵 |
[45:32] | Then you are my spiritual support. | 那你就是我的心灵助手 |
[45:35] | Gray, how sweet of you. | 格雷 你真好 |
[45:38] | I don’t think you realize how serious this situation is. | 我想你不明白事情有多严重 |
[45:45] | Something you should see here, sir. | 你应该看这里的东西 长官 |
[45:56] | And I am watching… what, major? | 我看的是什么 少校? |
[45:58] | It seems Dr Ross has been recording her dreams. | 罗斯博士好象记录了她的梦 |
[46:02] | And why would I be interested in it… her dreams? | 我为什么要对她的梦感兴趣? |
[46:07] | This is it. This is our evidence. | 这就是我们的证据 |
[46:10] | She’s under influence of the phantoms. | 她在幽灵的控制下 |
[46:17] | Dr Ross’s dreams should be all the Council needs authorize the firing of the Zeus cannon. | 罗斯博士 这些梦可以让委员会批准宙斯大炮 |
[46:22] | The Council is contempt to hide powering inside this barrier | 委员会宁愿躲在堡垒里面 |
[46:25] | while the world dies a little more everyday. | 坐视世界一天一天的死亡 |
[46:28] | I believe they need a push in the right direction, major. | 我认为需要在正确的方向上推动他们一下 |
[46:31] | Get another a group of your most trusted men. | 请你组织一群最可靠的人 |
[47:26] | What are they doing? Why are they staring at us? | 他们在干什么?他们为什么看着我们? |
[47:28] | Not at us. | 不是看我们 |
[48:20] | Welcome back, captain. | 欢迎回来 上尉 |
[48:26] | Is it over? | 结束了吗? |
[48:28] | How is she, Doctor? | 她怎么样 博士? |
[48:30] | She is going to be fine. But this is only temporary. | 她没事 可是这是短期的 |
[48:32] | We need to find the 8th and final spirit to cure her. | 我们需要找到第八个和最终的灵魂才能救她 |
[48:39] | Aki, can you hear me? | 阿琪 听得到我吗? |
[48:44] | I’d finished it. | 我完成了 |
[48:48] | I know what the phantoms really are. | 我知道幽灵是什么了 |
[48:52] | Nobody move! You are all under arrest! | 不许动!你们都被逮捕了! |
[49:06] | We have them, sir. | 我们已经逮捕他们了 长官 |
[49:09] | Sir? | 长官? |
[49:10] | My wife and daughter. | 我的妻子和女儿… |
[49:15] | Were killed by phantoms in San Francisco when the city was attacked. | 在旧金山堡垒城被幽灵杀了 |
[49:19] | Did I ever tell you that? | 我告诉过你吗? |
[49:24] | I try to imagine what… | 我试着去想象 |
[49:28] | How is that like seeing everyone around you, fall over dead with no apparent reason. | 你周围的人没理由的死去 |
[49:33] | And then at the end, you’re feeling something next to you. | 最后 你感到有东西在旁边 |
[49:38] | Invisible… touching you. | 看不见 触动你 |
[49:42] | Reaching inside your body. | 进到你的身体 |
[49:47] | You’ve lost family, haven’t you? | 你也曾失去了家人 是吗? |
[49:50] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[49:52] | That’s why I trust you. | 所以我信任你 |
[49:55] | All for you. | 你们全部 |
[49:56] | You know what must be done. | 你们知道应该做的事 |
[50:13] | Major, arrest these man. | 少校 逮捕这些人 |
[50:25] | Reduce power to sector 31. | 降低到第31区的能源 |
[50:27] | Sir, you do realize that the phantoms… | 长官 你应该知道幽灵… |
[50:29] | What I realize, major is that we must force the Council to take action against the enemy. | 我知道的是 少校…我们得强迫委员会去行动 |
[50:41] | 25% % of energy redirect. | 阿尔法能源通道的25%已转移 |
[50:45] | Over ring power put to sector 31. | 降低到第31区的能源 |
[50:49] | Bury the bridge in sector 31, General. They’re coming through now. | 第31区的屏障被破坏 将军 他们过来了 |
[50:52] | I think we can easily handle a few phantoms in a contain space. | 我们能应付几个在封闭空间里的幽灵 |
[50:57] | Relax, major. When this night is over, you are going to be a hero. | 放松 少校 今晚结束后 你就会成为一个英雄 |
[51:04] | -Aki, I don’t think… -You were in my dream, Gray. You saw it. That’s just it. | -阿琪 我不认为… -你在我的梦里 格雷 你看到了 |
[51:07] | I’m not sure what I saw. How can you be? | 我不确定我看到的是什么 你如何确定? |
[51:10] | Captain, please. Let her continue. | 上尉 请让她继续 |
[51:12] | Why do you think, we’ve never been able to determine | 你想我们为何不能知道 |
[51:16] | a relationship between the human size phantoms. | 像人一样大的幽灵 |
[51:17] | And the giant one’s roaming away slants. | 和在荒原上活动的大幽灵之间的关系? |
[51:21] | Excuse me, Doc. But frequent relationship. | 对不起 博士 究竟是什么关系? |
[51:25] | I mean you got your human size phantoms and your creepy caterpillary phantoms. | 你有像人一样大的幽灵 毛虫一样爬的幽灵 |
[51:29] | And your flying phantoms. And let’s not forget my personal favorite. | 会飞的幽灵 别忘了还有我喜欢的 |
[51:32] | The big fat giant phantoms… | 肥大幽灵 |
[51:34] | -Down, boy. – He’s right. | -坐下 小子 -他说得对 |
[51:35] | If you spend as much time in this field as we have. | 如果你像我们在战场时间久了 |
[51:38] | You know there is no relationship. Is like a zoo out there. | 你就知道没什么关系 那里好象一个动物园 |
[51:42] | Precisely, I think the giant ones are like our whales along for the ride? | 正是如此 我想巨型幽灵象我们的鲸鱼或大象 |
[51:50] | It must be the ship of some kind crazy known as ark. | 除非他们的船象疯狂的挪亚方舟? |
[51:53] | We always assume that the media was intended as a form of transportation. | 我们一直以为陨星是用作交通工具的 |
[51:56] | Perhaps it wasn’t. | 但不是 |
[52:00] | The media is a chunk of their planet. | 陨星是它们星球的一部分 |
[52:01] | They got thrown into space when they destroyed their world. | 当他们毁灭了它们的世界时被抛进了宇宙里 |
[52:04] | But how could they survive the trip across outer space on a hunk of rock? | 可是在外太空旅行时它们如何在一大块石头上生存? |
[52:09] | They didn’t. | 它们没有生存下来 |
[52:14] | This is all beginning to make a creepy kind of sense. | 噢 听上去有些道理了 |
[52:17] | What do you think about all this, captain? | 上尉 你认为呢? |
[52:19] | I think that explains why we never had a chance. | 我想这就是为什么我们没有机会 |
[52:23] | All our strategies are based on one assumption. | 我们所有的策略只是根据一个假定 |
[52:27] | That me are fighting alien invaders. | 我们是在和外星侵略者作战 |
[52:30] | Think of the dream, Gray. How they die? | 想想那个梦 格雷 他们如何死的 |
[52:33] | Since then, all they know is suffering. | 从那以后 他们只知道受苦 |
[52:36] | They are not an invading army. | 他们不是侵略的军队 |
[52:38] | They are ghosts. | 他们是鬼魂 |
[52:42] | How many phantoms? | 有多少幽灵? |
[52:43] | More than enough to convince the Council, sir. | 足够能说服委员会 |
[52:45] | Excellent. Send the squad out to eliminate them. | 很好 发一个警报 派一个班去消灭他们 |
[52:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[52:53] | Sir, I have numerous phantoms contacts. | 长官 我有许多的幽灵接触 |
[52:55] | Well, of course you do. | 当然 |
[52:56] | Outside sector 31, sir. And moving in incredible speed. | 在第31号外面 并迅速的移动 |
[52:59] | Major, what the hell is going on here? | 到底发生什么事? |
[53:01] | They are in the pipes. | 他们在导管里 |
[53:06] | That’s impossible. No living thing could survive in those pipes. | 不可能 没有生物能在这些导管里生存 |
[53:10] | Well, we got a big one heading this way. | 有个大的朝这边过来 巨型的 长官 |
[53:22] | Oh my god… | 哦 天啊 |
[53:24] | Hold your fire! | 别开火! |
[54:12] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? |
[54:34] | Come on, Neil. We need to find a way out. Now think. | 快点 尼尔 我们需要办法 你是我们可靠的人 快想办法 |
[54:39] | Captain, these wall titanium alloy. And the bars are all pole sonic lasers. | 上尉 这些墙是钛合金做的 这屏障是脉冲激光 |
[54:43] | I mean is not like I can just wave a magic wont and… | 我不能晃一下魔棒… |
[54:49] | -Neil, I’m impressed. -That makes two of us. | -尼尔 我很感动 -我也是 |
[54:52] | Proceed to the nearest evacuation facility. | 前往最近的撤离地点 |
[54:56] | Proceed to the nearest evacuation facility. | 前往最近的撤离地点 |
[54:58] | I think we should proceed to the nearest evacuation facility. | 我想我们应该前往最近的撤离地点 |
[55:26] | -Here they come. -But the others… Dr. Sid! | -他们来了 -还有其他的!希德博士! |
[55:29] | Deep Eyes will take care of him. Come on! | 深遂眼睛队员会保护他的 我们走吧 |
[55:39] | What’s happening? Why can we see them now? | 出了什么事?我们为什么现在能看到他们? |
[55:41] | It must be carry resistible charge passing through the barrier. | 他们一定是带着屏障上的残留电荷 |
[55:50] | Behind you! | 注意你后面! |
[56:53] | On the board, captain. | 全部到齐 上尉 |
[58:02] | We must find my ship. | 我们需要去找我的船 |
[58:04] | If it was towed inside the city, it could be in the military hangar. | 如果它被拖回来 它应该搁在飞机棚里 |
[58:07] | That’s a big ‘If’. | 注意这是很重要的如果 |
[58:17] | Look out! | 注意 |
[58:26] | – Get us out of the platform. – You got it. | -把我们带到平台上去 -明白 |
[58:46] | Okay, now what? | 好了 现在怎么办? |
[58:48] | We’re going through the station. | 我们要穿过车站 |
[58:50] | – What? -Captain, with all respect… | -什么? -上尉 和所有有关系的 |
[58:52] | – Excuse me, captain… | 对不起 长官 |
[58:54] | We’re going through it. | 我们要去的 |
[58:56] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的路 |
[58:58] | Should I gather all this will be somehow a rough ride. | 我看这是个困难的行程 |
[59:02] | Doc, you got a talent for understatement. | 你很会低估啊 |
[59:04] | Hang on, everybody. | 坚持住 各位 |
[59:31] | Doc? | 博士? |
[59:36] | Interesting. | 很有意思 |
[59:38] | -Anybody hurt? -Captain! | -有没有人受伤? -上尉 |
[59:45] | Oh God! Talk to me, sergeant. | 哦 天 和我说话 中士 |
[59:49] | – Give me a hand, Jane. – No, wait! | -帮我一下 简 -好 |
[59:51] | We’re risking for the injury. | 别动 这太危险了 |
[59:52] | We need the proper tools to cut him out. | 可能伤得更重要找一些适当的工县 把他弄出来 |
[59:55] | They are in my ship. | 在我的船上有 |
[59:58] | -No! No, Doc.No drugs. – Captain… | -不 不 博士 别用药 -上尉? |
[1:00:01] | You heard the man. | 你听到了 |
[1:00:03] | We’ll find the ship and we’ll be back for you. | 我们会找到船的 我们会回来找你 |
[1:00:05] | – I’ll stay with him. – Me too. | -我和他留下 -我也是 |
[1:00:07] | Nobody’s staying. | 谁也别留下 |
[1:00:10] | Just give me a gun. | 给我一支枪 |
[1:00:12] | You got it. Give him a weapon.Do it! | 给他一个武器 去! |
[1:00:17] | We’ll be back for you, sergeant. | 我们会为你回来 |
[1:00:19] | You hear me? | 你听到没? |
[1:00:20] | I hear you, captain. Now get out of here. | 我听到了 上尉 现在 离开这里 |
[1:00:24] | Let’s move out. | 我们快走吧 |
[1:01:16] | Aqua isolated T.V. This is good. | 四轮的ATV 这个很棒 |
[1:01:19] | It can be used to retrieve Ryan and transport him safely here. | 它可用来接莱恩 并将他安全带回来 |
[1:01:23] | However we need to replace this plane’s fuel | 但是我们需要换掉这些燃料罐 |
[1:01:27] | There could be some lives overpack in the hangar. | 在飞机棚里可能些“卵包” |
[1:01:30] | Alright, Jane. Check the hangar. Neil, get us ready for take off. | 简 去检查飞机棚 尼尔 准备起飞 |
[1:01:33] | Aki and Dr. Sid prep the quad troll. | 阿琪和希德博士 准备好着陆车 |
[1:01:35] | I’ll go to the tower and rotate the air track. | 我去指挥塔 转航道 |
[1:01:37] | The city maybe lose. But we are not. Let’s do this thing and get the hell out of here. | 这城市或许完了 但不是我们 让我们快一点离开 |
[1:01:53] | Gray…Be careful. | 格雷 小心 |
[1:01:55] | You too. | 你也是 |
[1:02:39] | Oh yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[1:02:56] | Neil, do you read me? | 尼尔 能听到我吗? |
[1:02:57] | Loud and clear, captain. | 大而清楚 长官 |
[1:02:59] | This baby would fly itself. | 这宝贝能自己起飞 |
[1:03:08] | Flight plane is set. | 飞行路线安置好了 |
[1:03:10] | Beginning rotation. | 开始旋转 |
[1:03:15] | This is not the air track. We have a problem. | 停止航道碟 我们有个问题 |
[1:03:17] | I’m reading an impound tracks detach to the ship. | 一个扣押的拖拉机连接在船上 |
[1:03:20] | Can you disengage it from the cockpit? | 你能否将它分离? |
[1:03:23] | No, sir. Permission to go outside and detach the cockpit. | 批准离开到外面去分离连接 |
[1:03:26] | Do it! | 去吧 |
[1:03:39] | There is the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[1:03:49] | The controls are locked naturally. | 控制器自己锁住了 |
[1:03:55] | Jane, let me ask you something.You think we’re going to get out here alive? | 简 我想问问你 我们可以活着离开这里吗? |
[1:03:58] | I mean I’m wondering if anybody is getting out | 我不知道有没有人离开过这里 |
[1:04:01] | You think anyone had made it this far? | 你认为有人能做到吗? |
[1:04:03] | You think this 8th spirit stuff is going to work and chase out all the phantoms? | 这个第八个灵魂真的能对付幽灵? |
[1:04:06] | I mean what if it is all a bunch of mambo jumbo? | 如果它们只是一派胡言怎么办? |
[1:04:11] | Jane, do you mind if we stop talking? I gotta concentrate here. | 简 我们能不能停止说话 我需要专心 |
[1:04:27] | What’s happening down there. | 下面发生什么事? |
[1:04:29] | Nothing we can’t handle. | 没有不能处理的 |
[1:04:44] | – What’s your status? – Almost there. | -尼尔 怎么样了? -快好了 |
[1:04:49] | We’re fine, sir. Jane is negotiating with the extreme residents. | 我们很好 长官 简正在带着偏见谈判 |
[1:04:53] | Talk to me, Jane. | 和我说话 简 |
[1:04:56] | No problem here, Captain. | 这里没有问题 上尉 |
[1:05:04] | Yes! Captain, we are good to go. | 好了!上尉 我们可以出发了 |
[1:05:29] | No! | 不! |
[1:05:47] | Jane, get out of there. | 简 离开那里 |
[1:05:49] | Get out now! Go! | 现在就离开那里!快走 简! |
[1:05:52] | Get the hell out of there! Jane! | 快离开那里!简! |
[1:06:21] | Unseal the power and ready. | 防卫屏已经准备好 |
[1:06:24] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[1:06:25] | To the cockpit. The ship is set on autopilot | 去驾驶室 船现在是自动驾驶的。 |
[1:06:27] | We are in countdown to leave off. | 起飞已经倒数时了 |
[1:06:29] | Wait. It’s too dangerous. Aki! | 等一下 这太危险 阿琪! |
[1:06:56] | Over here. You son of the bitch. | 这边 畜牲! |
[1:08:25] | Ryan! Gray, do you read me? What’s happening? | 格雷 你听得见我吗?怎么回事? |
[1:08:28] | You and Sid are getting out of here now. | 你和希德要离开这里 |
[1:08:31] | -No! We can’t just leave everyone. -Everyone’s dead. | -不行!我们不能留下大家 -大家都死了 |
[1:08:34] | I’m sorry. But you don’t have a choice. | -我不要离开你 -对不起 你没有选择余地 |
[1:08:40] | Goodbye, Aki. | 再见 阿琪 |
[1:11:26] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:11:29] | I wish I could believe they are in a better place. | 我希望他们能在更好的地方 |
[1:13:42] | I enlarge the scanning parameter to include an area. | 我放大了扫描范围 |
[1:13:47] | The impact crater. | 冲击坑 |
[1:13:50] | That’s the strange place to find the ex-spirit. | 寻找第八灵魂的奇怪地方 |
[1:13:52] | Yes, really. | 是很惊人 |
[1:13:54] | But nothing can survive there except phantoms. | 除了幽灵 没有东西能在那里生存 |
[1:13:57] | Precisely. | 准确 |
[1:13:58] | We suggest that the 8th spirit is a phantom spirit. | 这说明第八灵魂就是个幽灵 |
[1:14:01] | I can’t explain it until that moment. But once we get down there… | 现在我不能做解释 不过当我们下去后… |
[1:14:05] | -You’ll understand… – Wait. That’s the one way trip. | -你就会明白 -等等 博士 那是有去无回 |
[1:14:08] | Yes. Yes, I expected that’s how you’ll valuate our chance. | 这就是你对我们机会的评估 |
[1:14:12] | What am I wrong? | 我错了吗? |
[1:14:13] | No, I agree. We’ll probably | 不 我同意 我们可能… |
[1:14:15] | won’t live long enough To extract the 8th spirit from the crater… | 不能活到把第八灵魂取出来 |
[1:14:18] | Then why should we try it? | 那为什么要做? |
[1:14:20] | Because we don’t need to extract the 8th spirit. | 因为我们不需要提取第八灵魂 |
[1:14:22] | We can bring the final spirit here. | 如果我们不能把这最后的灵魂取到这 |
[1:14:24] | We can go there and complete the wave inside the crater. | 我们可以进去和陨石坑里完成波型 |
[1:14:27] | Yes. Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[1:14:29] | And how do we do that… exactly? | 那么我们究竟从何做起? |
[1:14:31] | I can construct the device. | 我可以建造一个装置 |
[1:14:33] | That would attach to Aki’s chest plate together the eight spirits and then… | 能够连接到阿琪的胸板并提取第八幽灵 然后… |
[1:14:39] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[1:14:40] | And then we wait. And see what happens. | 然后我们就等一会 看看会发生什么 |
[1:14:44] | That’s it? | 就这样? |
[1:14:46] | That’s your plan? We wait and see what happens? | 这就是你的计划?等待一会? |
[1:14:50] | Yes. Oh good. But I got my own plan. | 很好 我也有我的计划 |
[1:14:54] | We keep scanning the surface of orbit. | 我们从轨道继续扫描它表面 |
[1:14:56] | Maybe we’ll find the compatible spirit somewhere else. | 或许我们能在其它地方找到匹配的灵魂 |
[1:14:58] | Aki? | 阿琪 |
[1:15:00] | I say we go in. | 我说我们进去吧 |
[1:15:07] | General Hein, you’re clear to go in to the zero one alpha. | 海因将军 您可以进入阿尔法01 |
[1:15:31] | What caused the battle failed, General Hein? | 是什么使屏障失效 海因将军? |
[1:15:36] | I’m afraid it’s only the matter of time before the phantoms | 我想幽灵能产生出对我们屏障的抗体 |
[1:15:40] | develop into immunity to our barriers. | 只是时间的问题 |
[1:15:41] | But I’m ready to see you and the rest of the Council | 很高兴看到你和委员会 |
[1:15:44] | to evacuate to Houston without incident. | 能平安撤退到休士顿 |
[1:15:48] | It was a terrible suffer this evening. | 今晚我们损失惨重 |
[1:15:51] | The Council had reconsidered your proposal fire the Zeus cannon. | 委员会重新考虑你的建议去发射宙斯炮 |
[1:15:54] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:15:56] | We are transmitting the access code to you now. | 我们现在传送密码给你 |
[1:16:00] | And General, best of luck to us all. | 将军 愿我们都好运 |
[1:16:08] | Prepare to fire the cannon. | 准备发射大炮 |
[1:16:09] | Target, sir? | 目标 长官? |
[1:16:12] | The phantom crater. | 幽灵陨石坑 |
[1:16:41] | Prepare to drop in three, two, one. | 准备投放 三 二 一 |
[1:16:49] | Powering the shield. | 启动防护屏障 |
[1:16:54] | Okay, we are over the mini one. | 我们已经过了陨星 |
[1:16:56] | Do you have it inside, Doctor. | 你能看见它吗 博士? |
[1:16:59] | There are so many of them? | 他们有很多 |
[1:17:03] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:17:04] | Yes. I’m tracking the 8th spirit moving along the crater surface. | 是的 我在弹坑的表面搜寻第八灵魂 |
[1:17:09] | Alright. Now let’s take a closer look. | 好的 让我们靠近点去看看 |
[1:17:52] | Ready to fire in 3 minutes. | 三分钟后发射准备就绪 |
[1:17:54] | Overpack set maximum. Transferring class to other. | 卵包能量最大 自动传送等离子体流 |
[1:17:59] | Counter thrusters are engaged. | 反推进器启动 |
[1:18:01] | Locks flow the couple. Status is green. | 流通离散 绿色状况 |
[1:18:04] | We have something in the radar over the impact side, sir. | 雷达显示陨石冲击处有东西 长官 |
[1:18:10] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:18:11] | Sir. | 长官? |
[1:18:13] | Just a traitor on the influence of the enemy. | 是个受敌人控制的背叛者 |
[1:18:15] | Continue the countdown. | 继续倒计时 |
[1:18:17] | We’ll take them all out at the same time. | 我们把他们全部同时全消灭 |
[1:18:24] | We’re closing on the phantom. Contact in 30 seconds. | 我们接近幽灵了 30秒后接触 |
[1:18:29] | Target locked. | 目标锁定 |
[1:18:31] | Ready to fire on your command. | 等候你的命令即可发射 |
[1:18:37] | It’s a match. It’s a perfect match. | 是匹配的! 完美的匹配! |
[1:18:40] | -Target’s cannon is ready, sir. -Fire! | -扫描器就绪 -发射 |
[1:19:17] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:19:18] | It’s the Zeus. They’re firing on the crater. | 是宙斯炮 他们在炸陨石坑 |
[1:19:21] | Aki, Gray, are you alright? -A little shaking. Stand by. | -阿琪 上尉 你们还好吗? -有一点摇晃 等一下… |
[1:19:24] | Sid, the 8th spirit is not on our scanner. Do you have it? | 希德 第八灵魂不在我们的扫描器上 你有没有? |
[1:19:30] | The 8th has been destroyed. | 第八灵魂…已经被消灭了 |
[1:19:34] | -What are we going to do now? -Nothing. This mission is over. | -我们现在怎么办? -任务已经结束了 |
[1:19:39] | -We have to get out of here. -Incoming! | -我们离开这里吧 -有情况 |
[1:20:12] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[1:20:14] | If you gonna get us out of here, you better do it now. | 你如果要让我们出去 最好就是现在 |
[1:20:29] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[1:20:40] | I can’t hold on to you. | 我不能抓住你 |
[1:20:46] | I’m not able to maintain. | 不能保持高度 |
[1:20:56] | Emergency landing procedures. | 紧急降落程序 |
[1:21:22] | Come in, come in, please | 进来 请进来 |
[1:21:25] | Aki, Gray, can you hear me? | 阿琪 格雷 你们能听见我吗? |
[1:21:28] | Sid, I need to talk to the station. Can you pass us through? | 希德 我需要和空间站谈话 你能不能帮我们接过去? |
[1:21:34] | What is that thing? I don’t know, sir. | 那个是什么东西?我不知道 长官 |
[1:21:38] | Incoming message, sir. | 消息传入 长官 |
[1:21:40] | General Hein, you must cease fire immediately. | 海因将军 你必须马上停止发射 |
[1:21:43] | What are you looking at, in the crater is the living spirit of an alien’s home world. | 你看到的是外星人世界的幽灵 |
[1:21:48] | The planet was destroyed and part of the it landed here. | 他们的星球被毁灭了 星球的部分降落在这里 |
[1:21:51] | This is not an invasion. It never was. | 这不是入侵 从来就不是 |
[1:21:54] | Oh, I see. And what we have been fighting all this time, Doctor? Ghosts? | 我知道了 我们一直与之战斗是什么 博士?幽灵吗? |
[1:21:59] | Yes, spirits that are confused, lost and angry. | 是的 迷失 混乱 和生气的灵魂 |
[1:22:03] | Oh right? And these spirits are coming out of the Gaya, | 是的 这些幽灵是从盖亚神而来的 |
[1:22:08] | Earth Gaya. Doctor, even if I believe in such nonsense. | 外星的盖亚 地球的盖亚 博士 即使我相信这些 |
[1:22:12] | The fact remains the Earth is under attack | 事实仍然是地球被一个侵略者袭击 |
[1:22:15] | from aggressor who must be destroyed at all cost. | 我们必须不惜一切代价消灭它 |
[1:22:18] | The cost maybe the entire planet, sir. | 而这代价可能是整个星球的 长官 |
[1:22:20] | Fire on the alien Gaya would only make it stronger. | 袭击外星的盖亚只会让它更加强大 |
[1:22:23] | Since that you under the alien influence, Doctor. | 既然你受外星人的影响 博士 |
[1:22:25] | I will take your protest to mean, | 我想你的抗议只能说明 |
[1:22:27] | we are in fact persuading the correct course of action. | 我们正在采取正确的行动 |
[1:22:30] | I suggest you take your last few months and prepare to meet your Gaya. | 预备好你们最后的时刻准备去见盖亚 |
[1:22:35] | Continue to fire until the invaders have been destroyed. | 继续射击直到侵略者被毁灭 |
[1:23:14] | General, this is the mis-over-hitting. | 将军 系统过热 |
[1:23:17] | We are going to hit again and again. And keep on hitting it, until it’s dead. | 我们继续袭击直到它完全灭亡 |
[1:23:21] | But sir, we not even sure if it has any affect on the other creature. | 可是我们不确定这是不是有用 |
[1:23:24] | No affect. We got them in the run, soldier. | 没有用? 我们令他们逃跑 军人 |
[1:23:27] | This is the moment of our victory. order you to fire. | 这是我们胜利的时刻 我命令你发射 |
[1:23:32] | -This won’t allow us to fire again. We’ll see about that. | -系统不允许我们再发射 -让我们看一看吧 |
[1:23:37] | Now shield is out, we’re seeking Doc in here. Come on. | 我们的防护屏没了 我们在这是坐以待毙 快点 |
[1:24:02] | This is not a good place to be. | 这不是个好地方 |
[1:24:13] | What the hell is that? That’s something I’m thinking, is it? | 那是什么?它是我想的东西吗? |
[1:24:16] | Yes! It’s Gaya. | 是的 是盖亚 |
[1:24:18] | Definitely not a good place to be. | 这决不是个好地方 |
[1:24:22] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧? |
[1:24:24] | I’m fine. I have to talk to Dr. Sid. | 我没事 我必须和希德博士说话 |
[1:25:06] | Sid, do you read me? | 希德 你听得到我吗? |
[1:25:09] | Go ahead. I’m still here. | 可以 我还在这里 |
[1:25:12] | We are looking at Gaya. You hear me, sir? Gaya! | 我们看见了盖亚 你听到了吗 希德?盖亚 |
[1:25:16] | I think this explains why the ex-spirits appeared here. | 这就是为什么第八灵魂出现在这里 |
[1:25:22] | Yes. Yes, that’s it. | 是的 这就对了! |
[1:25:25] | A phantom must have changed into the 8th spirit | 一个幽灵变成了第八灵魂 |
[1:25:28] | when it starts a new life born on our own Gaya. | 从我们的盖亚里出生 |
[1:25:31] | If so, it would have been given a different energy signature | 如果是这样 它可以得到一个不同的能源记号 |
[1:25:35] | that set apart from the other phantoms. | 把它和其他幽灵区分开来 |
[1:25:38] | You two could not have hope for better location to find a new compatible spirit. | 这里是找一个新的匹配灵魂最好的地方了 |
[1:25:44] | Whatever you do, don’t move. Stay right where you are. | 不管你做什么 别动 停留在那里 |
[1:25:49] | Staying right where we are may not be as easy as it sound. | 留在这里不是你想的那样容易 |
[1:25:53] | Don’t shoot any of them. | 不要射击他们! |
[1:25:56] | You could destroy our last hope. | 你很可能毁掉我们最后的希望 |
[1:25:59] | And what do you suggest I do, Doctor? Ask them to play nice? | 你有什么提议?请他们态度好一点吗? |
[1:26:02] | Combat strategy is your area of expertise, not mine. | 战斗策略是你的专长 上尉 不是我的 |
[1:26:07] | I have a reading here in official. Do you see it? | 我看到在裂缝里有指示 你看到没有? |
[1:26:10] | Yes, a compatible spirit. It must be very near you. | 有的!是一个匹配的幽灵 它一定很靠近你 |
[1:26:15] | Where? Which one is it? | 哪一个是它呢? |
[1:26:17] | Which one? | 哪一个? |
[1:26:19] | I’m having difficulty now. Just a moment. | 很难看清 请等一下 |
[1:26:25] | Doctor, it’s getting crowded in here. We don’t have much time. | 这里很拥挤 阿琪 我们没有时间 |
[1:26:29] | Aki…Aki! | 阿琪!阿琪!! |
[1:28:00] | With the hope of new life, | 为了新生命的希望 |
[1:28:03] | has Gaya changed the phantom within? | 盖亚有没有改变里面的幽灵? |
[1:28:12] | I have it. | 我找到它了 |
[1:28:19] | Gray, get in here. I need you. | 格雷 进里面来 我需要你 |
[1:28:23] | Do you hear me, Sid?The wave pattern is completed. | 听见没有 希德?波型图完成了 |
[1:28:26] | Yes, I read you. This is wonderful. | 是的 我听到了 这太棒了 |
[1:28:30] | I don’t see how you could have found the final spirit. | 我不知道你怎么找到最后的灵魂 |
[1:28:33] | It found me, Doctor. | 是它找到我 博士 |
[1:28:40] | I see now. I understand. | 我现在知道了 懂了 |
[1:28:43] | I don’t understand. What the hell is going on? | 我不明白!怎么回事? |
[1:28:46] | Give me your overpack. I need to project it in the complete way. | 给我你的卵包 我需要它来发射完整的波 |
[1:28:48] | We’ll be defenseless. | -但是我们就会失去防卫 -你就给我吧! |
[1:28:52] | I hope you know what you are doing, Aki. | 我希望你知道你在做什么 阿琪 |
[1:28:54] | -We can use the shield to project the wave. | 我们可以用它来发射波 |
[1:28:56] | Dr Sid’s theory was right. I have it, the 8th spirit. | -什么? -希德博士的理论是对的 我找到了 第八幽灵 |
[1:29:00] | I’m cured, Gray. | 我已经复原了 格雷 |
[1:29:02] | -Are you sure you have the final spirit? -Yes, yes. I’m sure. | -你确定你有最后的灵魂吗 -是的 我确定 |
[1:29:05] | -But how? How can you know that? -Don’t worry, the phantom told me. | -你如何知道? -别担心 一个幽灵告诉我的 |
[1:29:08] | Oh, great. | 哦 很棒 |
[1:29:10] | That’s it. Shield on. | 好了 防护屏启动 |
[1:29:18] | It’s not working. We have to do something before it’s too late. | 它不行了 我们得在太迟之前想点办法 |
[1:29:22] | If this doesn’t work, then it’s already too late. | 如果这个不行 那么就真是太晚了 |
[1:29:31] | Gray… trust me. | 格雷 相信我 |
[1:30:08] | No! No! | 哦 不 不! |
[1:30:14] | Get down! | 下来! |
[1:30:28] | -Warning system overload. -I know. | -警告 系统超载 -我知道 |
[1:30:31] | -Warning system overload. -I know! | -警告 系统超载 -我知道 |
[1:30:40] | But it must be done. | 可是必须完成 |
[1:31:24] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:31:26] | Fire! Damn it! | 发射 王八蛋! |
[1:31:28] | Fire! | 发射! |
[1:32:22] | Gray? Gray! | 格雷 格雷 |
[1:32:48] | Don’t leave me, Gray. | 不要离开我 格雷 |
[1:32:51] | I told you this was an one-way trip. | 早就告诉希德这是有去无回 |
[1:32:54] | Looks like I was right. | 看来我说对了 |
[1:32:56] | No, Gray. Hang on, please. | 不 格雷 坚持一下 |
[1:32:59] | I still have the wave. | 我仍然有波 |
[1:33:01] | We can get through this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[1:33:08] | We are going to make it. We are going to make it. | 我们做不到 我们做得到 |
[1:33:11] | We both know that isn’t time. | 我们都知道那不是真的 |
[1:33:24] | Gray… | 格雷 |
[1:33:26] | Help me. | 帮助我 |
[1:33:38] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[1:33:40] | You saved my life once. Now I want you to save yourself. | 你救过我 现在我要你救你自己 |
[1:33:44] | Gray, no. Please. | 格雷 不要 拜托! |
[1:33:46] | Let me do this, Aki. Trust me. | 让我来吧 阿琪 相信我 |
[1:33:59] | Don’t leave me, Gray. | 不要离开我 格雷 |
[1:34:01] | You have been trying to tell me death isn’t the end. | 你一直在努力告诉我死亡不是结束 |
[1:34:05] | Don’t back out on me. Now I finally believe. | 不要骗我 现在我终于相信 |
[1:34:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:36:12] | Oh, it’s warm. | 哦 好温暖 |