英文名称:Come Play
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:29] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[00:31] | What is this “great”? Like I’m… I’m… | “伟大”是什么玩意 就好像我在 我在 |
[00:33] | I’m here as often as I can be. I’m on two jobs. | 我已经尽可能在这儿多待 我有两份工作 |
[00:36] | I don’t know what else do you want me to do. | 我搞不懂你还要我做什么 |
[04:12] | This is Larry. | 这是拉里 |
[04:22] | Larry never gets to play pretend. | 拉里从来没有机会玩过家家 |
[04:25] | He gets made fun of because he is different. | 别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样 |
[04:28] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要一个朋友 |
[06:57] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[06:58] | We’re okay. We’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[07:00] | What happened, huh? | 怎么了 |
[07:02] | Can you use your words, please? | 能打字吗 可以吗 |
[07:06] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:13] | Something | 有什么东西 |
[07:16] | in | 在 |
[07:18] | house. | 房子里 |
[07:19] | Something in house. | 房子里有东西 |
[07:21] | That was probably just a nightmare. | 那也许只是个噩梦 |
[07:22] | Cause there is nobody in the house but your Mom and your Dad. | 因为房子里没别人 只有你的妈妈和爸爸 |
[07:26] | All right, come here. | 好了 过来 |
[07:28] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[07:30] | Can you take some deep breaths for me, huh? | 你能为我深呼吸几下吗 |
[07:33] | Okay? We gonna do some deep breaths. All right? | 好吗 我们要来些深呼吸 可以吗 |
[07:53] | So, he woke up in the middle of the night, screaming. | 所以 他在午夜醒来了 还大叫 |
[07:55] | I went in there. I was up for two hours with him. | 我过去和他一起睡了两个小时 |
[07:58] | He’s a little boy. He has nightmares. | 他就是个小男孩 他会做噩梦 |
[08:02] | It’s easy for you to say. You never | 你说得轻巧 你从不 |
[08:03] | go in with him. It’s always me. | 进去陪他 总是我 |
[08:05] | I slept through it. All right? I’m sorry. | 我睡过头了 好吧 不好意思 |
[08:07] | Don’t do that. Why can’t you just admit | 别那个样 为什么你就不能承认 |
[08:09] | that you don’t want to help? | 你不想帮忙 |
[08:11] | I help. Okay? | 我会帮忙 好吧 |
[08:12] | I always help when I’m awake. | 我哪次没帮忙 前提是我醒着 |
[08:14] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子早上好 |
[08:16] | No more nightmares, huh? | 没再做噩梦吧 |
[08:19] | I heard you had a bad dream, bud? | 我听说你做了个噩梦 伙计 |
[08:21] | Need a hug? | 要个抱抱 |
[08:23] | I know what the problem is. | 我知道问题在哪 |
[08:27] | Too far away! | 太远了 |
[08:30] | Yup, let’s see. | 好嘞 看一看 |
[08:32] | Ten feet? That’s definitely too far for a hug. | 十英尺 对抱抱来说确实太远了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:637个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:58个,六级词汇:29个,GRE词汇:29个,托福词汇:46个,考研词汇:64个,专四词汇:51个,专八词汇:5个, 所有生词标注共:106个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:35] | What do you think five feet is? | 你觉得五英尺怎样 |
[08:38] | Okay. Little closer. | 好 再近一点 |
[08:40] | I’m getting the weirdest reading on this thing. It’s just…. | 这次是我见过最奇怪的读数了 他根本 |
[08:44] | Tummy tickles! | 肚皮痒痒 |
[08:48] | Your throne, sir. | 你的王座 先生 |
[08:54] | Are you able to make it to a speech therapy today? | 你今天能去言语治疗吗 |
[08:57] | Sorry, I can’t. I picked up a shift at a parking lot. | 抱歉 我不能 我要在停车场值班 |
[09:01] | Well, hopefully you can make one soon, right? | 希望不久后你能去一次 行吗 |
[09:03] | Yeah. For sure. | 行 当然 |
[09:05] | Are | 我们 |
[09:08] | we | 要 |
[09:11] | moving? | 搬家了吗 |
[09:12] | Are we moving? | 我们要搬家了吗 |
[09:19] | You are not moving anywhere. Okay? | 你不会搬出去的 好吗 |
[09:22] | So don’t worry. | 所以别担心 |
[09:26] | Today we’re gonna start in with multiplying more than two number. | 今天我们要从两个数以上的连乘开始 |
[09:30] | Not cool, man. | 好无聊啊 老兄 |
[09:32] | You don’t even know what you’re groaning about. | 你们根本不知道你们抱怨的东西是什么 |
[09:34] | It’s not so hard. | 这并不难 |
[09:35] | If you can multiply two numbers you can multiply three. | 你要是会两个数相乘 你就会三个数 |
[09:38] | You just take one zero | 你只要把一个0 |
[09:39] | Make sure you pay attention to the lesson, okay? | 咱们认真听一下课 好吗 |
[09:42] | Come on, you learn by trying. | 来吧 在练习中学习 |
[09:44] | Nobody? | 没人 |
[09:47] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[09:51] | What do you make of this three numbers? | 这三个数你算出来多少 |
[09:59] | The | 答 |
[10:01] | answer | 案 |
[10:02] | is | 是 |
[10:04] | eight. | 八 |
[10:06] | – The answer is eight. – Not quite. | -答案是八 -不完全对 |
[10:08] | I see what you did | 我明白你怎么想的了 |
[10:09] | You were adding instead of multiplying. | 你在加而不是乘 |
[10:11] | Very good try, Oliver. Anyone else wanna give it a go? | 不错的尝试 奥利弗 还有人想试一下吗 |
[10:14] | Go ahead, Byron. | 说吧 拜伦 |
[10:16] | How come Oliver still gets to use his phone in the class | 为什么奥利弗还能在课上用手机 |
[10:19] | but you took mine away? | 你却把我的拿走了 |
[10:20] | – He’s autistic, dude. – So he gets special treatment? | -他有自闭症 老兄 -所以他有特殊待遇 |
[10:24] | Oliver gets to use his phone | 奥利弗能用到他的手机 |
[10:26] | because he wasn’t playing Fortnite | 因为他不在效忠誓言时 |
[10:27] | during the Pledge of Allegiance. | 玩堡垒之夜 |
[10:30] | Let’s get back to our first pair. | 让我们回到第一对 |
[10:33] | Product of two and four. Why don’t we start there? | 二与四的乘积 我们为什么不从这开始 |
[10:42] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[10:46] | Do you wanna come hang out with us? | 你想要和我们一起玩吗 |
[10:52] | Where? | 去哪 |
[10:54] | It’s just… I saw something cool over there. | 就是 我在那看见些东西挺酷的 |
[11:03] | That way. I’ll catch up in a sec. | 这边走 我一会儿就去 |
[11:41] | Friends? | 朋友们 |
[11:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:01] | I can’t believe he actually fell for it. | 不敢相信他真的上当了 |
[12:03] | Of course he did. He’s such a loser. | 他当然会 他真是个废物 |
[12:06] | Is he having a heart attack? He totally is. | 他是有心脏病吗 他真有那种感觉 |
[12:08] | We should call 911. | 我们应该打911 |
[12:09] | Dude, dude, listen. That’s just how he talks. | 老兄 老兄 听着 那只是他说话的方式 |
[12:12] | Moaner-boner. | 哼唧鬼 |
[12:15] | Like, he can’t even talk, he’s like… | 比如 他甚至不能讲话 他就像 |
[12:23] | Exactly. Hey, maybe he’s a robot under skin? | 没错 也许他是个披着人皮的机器人 |
[12:26] | Moaner-boner thinks he’s special. | 哼唧鬼觉得他不一样 |
[12:30] | Oh, did you wanna say something? | 你是想说什么吗 |
[12:32] | I can’t believe you should be friends | 我不敢相信你会和 |
[12:34] | with moaner-boner over there. | 这个哼唧鬼成为朋友 |
[12:35] | My Mom made me. I didn’t want to. | 我妈逼我的 不是我想 |
[12:44] | You’re very ugly. | 你十分丑陋 |
[12:51] | Who’s ugly now? | 现在是谁丑 |
[12:55] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[13:17] | I didn’t know what to think when I pulled up | 我大脑一片空白 当时我把车停下 |
[13:19] | and he wasn’t there waiting for me. | 发现他不在那里等我 |
[13:21] | I went right into the worst case scenarios. | 我立马想到了最糟的情况 |
[13:25] | Did he get in trouble? Did someone take him? | 他是陷入麻烦了吗 有人拐走他了吗 |
[13:30] | And then I found him just screaming in the field. | 然后我发现他只是在荒地尖叫 |
[13:34] | That’s sounds very scary for both of you. | 听起来这件事对你们俩来说都不好过 |
[13:37] | And he lost his phone somehow. | 然后不知怎的他丢了手机 |
[13:40] | I wish he could explain what happened. | 我希望他可以解释一下发生了什么 |
[13:43] | Good. Now we’re gonna try using our words. | 好的 现在我们要试着说话了 |
[13:48] | Lost in field. | 丢在荒地 |
[13:52] | We’re gonna work on your f’s, okay? | 我们要训练你的F音 行吗 |
[13:54] | F’s can be tricky. | F会有些棘手 |
[13:56] | Field. Field. Can you try that? | 荒地 荒地 你能试一下吗 |
[14:09] | Oliver, you can do it. | 奥利弗 你做得到的 |
[14:17] | Okay, good practicing. | 好的 练的不错 |
[14:21] | Have you been trying to provide him | 你有试过给他制造一些 |
[14:23] | with social experiences like we discussed? | 我们讨论过的社交经历吗 |
[14:25] | Poor guy still doesn’t have any friends. | 可怜的孩子还没有任何朋友 |
[14:27] | You said he was hanging out with your friend’s son? | 你说过他在和你朋友的儿子玩 |
[14:32] | – Jennifer’s son, Byron. – Yeah, | -珍妮弗的儿子 拜伦 -是啊 |
[14:34] | we’re not close anymore. | 我们不再那么亲近了 |
[14:36] | Okay, so, if you can make any effort to help him find friends. | 好 所以 如果你要想尽办法帮他找朋友 |
[14:41] | Take him to birthday parties, anything. | 可以带他去生日聚会 啥都行 |
[14:43] | It can be a good way to get him to open up. | 会是一个让他打开心扉的好方法 |
[14:46] | And just like he’s trying to get better at talking, | 就像他努力想说话一样 |
[14:49] | we have to make sure we’re listening. | 我们也要好好倾听 |
[15:04] | Come on, Oliver, you gotta stay with me, okay? | 行行好 奥利弗 你得和我一起 好吗 |
[15:23] | Five bucks, please. Thanks a lot. | 5美元 请 谢谢了 |
[17:41] | Oliver, take that box off. | 奥利弗 把那个盒子拿下来 |
[17:44] | – Oh, buddy. – It’s time to brush your teeth. | -哦我的孩子啊 -该刷牙了 |
[17:48] | – He’s full of energy tonight. – Yeah, he is. | -今晚他精力满满 -是呀 确实 |
[17:53] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪拿的那玩意 |
[17:55] | Took from “lost & found” at work. | 工作时从失物认领处拿的 |
[17:57] | I think it just needs to be charged. | 我想只需要充点电就能用了 |
[17:59] | I guess you like it, huh? | 我猜你喜欢那个 |
[18:02] | Be careful with the screen, it has a little crack. | 小心屏幕 它有个小裂缝 |
[18:05] | – What? -You know what. | -什么 -你知道是什么 |
[18:07] | I run around our son all day and you get | 我整天围着儿子转 然后你乘虚而入 |
[18:09] | to swoop in and be the hero once again? | 再次成为一个英雄 |
[18:11] | A hero? | 英雄 |
[18:33] | It’s not all presents and tummy tickles | 我不像你的所有礼物和 |
[18:36] | with me like it is with you. | 肚皮痒痒一样 |
[18:38] | I just wish I could take that part of him and put it in the box | 我只希望我能把那部分他放进盒子里 |
[18:41] | and tape it up and hide it somewhere | 然后封住 藏到某处 |
[18:43] | so I don’t have to deal with it. | 这样我就不必处理那些了 |
[18:46] | Then he wouldn’t be our Oliver. | 那他就不再是我们的奥利弗了 |
[18:51] | I should’ve… | 我应该 |
[18:55] | I should’ve taken him sooner. | 我应该早点带他看医生 |
[18:59] | What if he never learns to talk | 要是他永远学不会讲话 |
[19:01] | because I didn’t do anything for so long? | 就因为这么久以来我毫无作为 |
[19:03] | We didn’t do anything. | 是我们毫无作为 |
[19:08] | He has never looked me in the eyes. | 他从来不直视我眼睛 |
[19:11] | Do you know what it’s like for your own child | 你知道你的孩子从不直视你的 |
[19:13] | to never look you in the eyes? | 眼睛是什么感觉吗 |
[19:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:20] | He’s got nice eyes, if that helps. | 他有漂亮的眼睛 如果这能让你好受点 |
[19:25] | No, Marty, it doesn’t help. | 不 马蒂 没让我好受 |
[19:27] | Because he loves you and he hates me. | 因为他爱你并恨我 |
[23:41] | Is | 爸爸 |
[23:42] | Dad | 走 |
[23:44] | gone? | 了吗 |
[23:49] | Is Dad gone? | 爸爸走了吗 |
[23:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:59] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:21] | Who | 你 |
[24:22] | are | 是 |
[24:23] | you? | 谁 |
[24:44] | I am Larry. | 我是拉里 |
[24:49] | Your friends want you to be normal. | 你的朋友希望你变得正常 |
[24:54] | I just want to be your friend. | 我只是想成为你的朋友 |
[25:06] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[25:08] | So… | 是这样 |
[25:10] | I just had a long chat with Jennifer. | 我刚刚和珍妮弗聊过了 |
[25:13] | You know how Dr. Robyn’s always talking about you making friends? | 你知道罗宾医生总是说让你交朋友吧 |
[25:17] | Well, we gonna have a sleepover this weekend. | 所以这个周末我们要搞一个合宿 |
[25:19] | I know it’s scary. I’m nervous too. | 我知道这听起来很可怕 我也很紧张 |
[25:22] | I haven’t seen Jennifer since that whole incident, | 自从那件事后我就没见过珍妮弗 |
[25:27] | but you try and have some fun for me? | 但是你能为我尝试一下啊吗 高兴一点 |
[25:35] | You noticed your Dad’s gone earlier than usual, huh? | 你发现爸爸今天出门比平常早 对吧 |
[25:39] | I have something I need to talk to you about. | 我要和你说一些事情 |
[25:42] | I’ve been wanting to talk to about it for a while | 我一直想和你说的 |
[25:45] | but I just haven’t been sure what to say. | 但我不知道该怎么说 |
[25:48] | Your Dad and I love you so much. | 你爸爸和我都非常爱你 |
[25:51] | I don’t want you to feel alone. | 我不想让你感到孤单 |
[25:53] | That’s why we gonna have a sleepover this weekend. | 所以我们这周末才要办一个留宿聚会 |
[26:18] | Is that your way of saying you don’t wanna talk to me about it? | 这就是你说 现在的别谈这个 的方式吗 |
[26:46] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[26:47] | How are you? | 最近过的好吗 |
[26:48] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[26:49] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[26:50] | You too. | 我也是 |
[26:51] | So, I hope you’re gonna be okay with these guys. | 我希望你能和这些孩子们愉快相处 |
[26:55] | They can be a little bit of a handful. | 他们可能会有点难管 |
[26:57] | Oh, yeah, I think we’ll be fine. | 我们会好好相处的 |
[26:59] | Byron just felt more accountable with his past. | 拜伦对之前的事感到抱歉 |
[27:03] | You’re welcome to stay for a while. | 你可以多呆一会的 |
[27:05] | And to spend more time with Byron than I have to? | 所以我就不得不和拜伦共处更久吗 |
[27:08] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:08] | Yes! I’m just kidding, honey. | 开个玩笑 宝贝 |
[27:11] | Not kidding. | 不是开玩笑 |
[27:14] | So… can I say hi? | 所以 我能打个招呼吗 |
[27:18] | Oh yeah, of course, yes. | 当然可以 |
[27:23] | Oliver, you remember Jennifer, right? | 奥利弗 你还记得珍妮弗吧 |
[27:26] | Hi, Oliver. | 你好 奥利弗 |
[27:29] | Why did he do that weird thing with his fingers? | 为什么他要用手指做那种奇怪的动作 |
[27:32] | Hey, be nice, guys. | 友好点 孩子们 |
[27:33] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:34] | It helps calm him down. It’s called stimming. | 这能帮助他镇静下来 这叫刺激行为 |
[27:37] | OK. But why? | 好吧 但是为什么 |
[27:40] | Well, he’s under sensitive to stimulation | 因为他对外界刺激不太敏感 |
[27:43] | so sometimes he needs to touch his own skin | 所以有时候他需要触摸自己的皮肤 |
[27:45] | or spin in a circle and it makes him feel good. | 或者原地转圈 这能让他感觉好点 |
[27:49] | Can he spin forever without puking? | 他可以一直转圈不会晕吗 |
[27:51] | Sure seems like it. | 看起来是这样 |
[27:53] | That’s kinda cool. | 那还挺酷的 |
[27:54] | Come on, Oliver. | 过来吧 奥利弗 |
[27:57] | Hi, Oliver, it’s really nice to see you, honey. | 嗨 奥利弗 真的很高兴见到你 |
[28:00] | My Gosh, you’ve gotten big. | 我的天 你长大了好多 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:03] | He’s so not talking, but… | 他还是不会说话 但是 |
[28:05] | his writing has really improved. | 他的写作真的进步了很多 |
[28:07] | That awesome! | 太棒了 |
[28:10] | High five? | 要击个掌吗 |
[28:16] | Still strong. | 力气真大 |
[28:17] | Okay, that is not gonna happen. | 他不会再这样了 |
[28:19] | Because he knows now to keep his hands to himself. | 因为他知道怎么管住自己的手 |
[28:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:23] | Right, Oliver? | 对吧 奥利弗 |
[28:25] | Well, the boys have all agreed to include Oliver, | 孩子们都同意和奥利弗一起玩 |
[28:27] | so I’m sure it’s just gonna be a really great night. | 所以我相信这将是个很棒的夜晚 |
[28:54] | Is he gonna make those sounds the whole night? | 他要一晚上都发出那种声音吗 |
[28:56] | Keep it down! | 安静点 |
[29:07] | Isn’t it sad your Mom has to force kids | 你不感觉很难过吗 |
[29:09] | to come over and pretend to be your friends? | 你妈把其他孩子拉到家里假装和你交朋友 |
[29:11] | What is he staring at anyway? | 他到底在看什么 |
[29:14] | Moaner-boner has been looking at that closet all night. | 哼唧鬼已经盯着那个衣柜一晚上了 |
[29:16] | Maybe that’s where he keeps his secret candy stash? | 说不定他在里面偷偷藏了糖果 |
[29:21] | What? You guys are telling me | 什么 你们不会告诉我 |
[29:23] | you don’t have a secret candy stash? | 你们没有自己的秘密糖果吧 |
[29:24] | I’m gonna check it out. | 我去看看 |
[29:36] | Do you see any candy? | 你看到糖果了吗 |
[29:55] | Hey! What’s your deal?! We all got these! | 喂 你想独吞吗 这应该大家共享的 |
[29:58] | Does he think we’re gonna steal it? | 他是觉得我们会偷走它吗 |
[30:00] | Let’s see what kind of games you got in here. | 让我们看看里面都有什么游戏 |
[30:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:05] | Does your Mommy still read you bedtime stories? | 你妈妈现在还会给你读睡前故事吗 |
[30:12] | This is Larry. | 这是拉里 |
[30:14] | Who’s Larry? | 谁是拉里 |
[30:15] | Yeah, who’s Larry? | 对啊 谁是拉里 |
[30:17] | This guy. | 是这个人 |
[30:18] | Whoa! Look at that dude. | 哇 快看 |
[30:20] | Yeah, he looks just like your Dad. | 它长得像你爸爸 |
[30:22] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:24] | And my Dad is way hairier. | 我爸爸的头发明显更多 |
[30:28] | Larry never gets to play pretend. | 拉里从来没有机会玩过家家 |
[30:30] | He gets made fun of because he’s different. | 别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样 |
[30:34] | Okay, did your parents forget to pay the electricity bill? | 是你父母忘了付电费吗 |
[30:41] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要一个朋友 |
[30:45] | I guess you are so afraid of a dead light bulb. | 我猜你连这个坏了的灯泡都害怕 |
[30:50] | Two. Two light bulbs. | 是两个 两个坏了的灯泡 |
[31:05] | He’s tall, and pale, and thin. | 他很高 很瘦 面色苍白 |
[31:09] | And tries to hide his face. | 而且总是想把脸藏起来 |
[31:12] | He isn’t from the world you know. | 他并不是来自你知道的世界 |
[31:17] | Larry comes from another place. | 拉里是从另一个世界来的 |
[31:20] | Maybe we should stop reading. | 也许我们不该往下读了 |
[31:28] | Larry watches through your windows | 拉里透过窗户看着你 |
[31:31] | which connect his realm to yours. | 窗户连接着你的和他的王国 |
[31:33] | He needs you to know his whole story | 他需要你把他的故事读完 |
[31:36] | to turn those windows into doors. | 他才能把窗户变成门 |
[31:38] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:43] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[31:48] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[31:55] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[32:04] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[32:25] | Are you making those sounds, moaner-boner? | 是你发出的声音吗 哼唧鬼 |
[33:26] | What the shit is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[33:29] | Shit! Shit! | 见鬼 |
[33:39] | What the hell kinda app is this? | 这究竟是什么软件 |
[33:40] | Is it an app? | 这是软件吗 |
[33:41] | Should we read the next page? | 我们要读下一页吗 |
[33:43] | I wanna read the next page. | 我想读下一页 |
[33:43] | No, no, no! Don’t read the next page! | 不不不 别读下一页 |
[33:47] | Larry has looked through the glass and found you staring back. | 拉里透过玻璃看你 发现你也在看他 |
[33:51] | He understands your loneliness. | 他理解你的孤独 |
[33:53] | A true friend is what you lack. | 你缺少的是一个真正的朋友 |
[33:57] | Will you be Larry’s friend? | 你会做拉里的朋友吗 |
[33:59] | No! No! I will not be Larry’s friend. | 不不 我不会做拉里的朋友 |
[34:03] | Guys, guys, there’s nothing in the corner. | 朋友们 那个角落里什么都没有 |
[34:06] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[34:09] | Don’t! | 别过去 |
[34:12] | He’s going. | 他过去了 |
[34:15] | See? | 看到了吧 |
[34:21] | It’s probably just the fuse. | 可能只是保险丝的问题 |
[34:23] | Do you see him? Do you see Larry? | 你看到他了吗 你看到拉里了吗 |
[34:26] | Guys, there’s no such thing as Larry. | 朋友们 根本没有什么拉里 |
[34:29] | It’s just your imagination playing tricks on you. | 只是你们的想象力在作怪 |
[34:40] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[34:42] | Oh my God! | 我的天哪 |
[34:44] | Byron, are you okay? | 拜伦 你还好吗 |
[34:52] | I don’t know how this happened. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[34:55] | I don’t see how Oliver could’ve done this. | 我不觉得奥利弗会做这种事 |
[34:57] | Byron? Baby? | 拜伦 宝贝 |
[35:00] | Do you think you can tell us what happened? | 你可以告诉我们发生了什么吗 |
[35:03] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[35:08] | It was Oliver. | 是奥利弗 |
[35:10] | He’s a freak. | 他是个怪人 |
[35:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[35:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[35:17] | Jennifer… I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 珍妮弗 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:22] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[35:42] | How did you blow out all of these lights? | 你是怎么把所有的灯都弄坏的 |
[35:47] | I don’t understand, were you trying to hurt Byron again? | 我不明白 你是又想伤害拜伦吗 |
[35:53] | Not you? | 不是你 |
[35:55] | Well, who else could’ve been? | 那还会有谁 |
[35:56] | If you want friends, | 如果你想交朋友 |
[35:57] | you can’t push furniture into them. | 你不能把家具推到他们身上 |
[36:00] | Will you at least help me move this table? | 你至少帮我搬一下这张桌子好吗 |
[36:03] | Please stop humming. | 别再哼了 |
[36:05] | We are not happy right now, this… | 现在不是开心的氛围 这是 |
[36:08] | Is that the Sponge Bob song? | 那是海绵宝宝的主题曲吗 |
[36:30] | You know what, you don’t have to stop. | 你知道吗 你可以继续唱 |
[36:36] | Does that help you calm down? | 那可以帮助你镇静下来吗 |
[36:39] | Maybe I pushed you into this too fast. | 可能是我把你逼的太紧了 |
[36:44] | We’ve got a lot going on in this house | 这个房子里发生了很多事情 |
[36:45] | and maybe we’re just not ready for friends. | 也许我们还没到能交朋友那一步 |
[37:02] | Which one is this, North or South Dakota? | 这里是什么 北达科他州还是南达科他州 |
[37:05] | South Dakota. | 南达科他州 |
[37:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[37:08] | Underneath South Dakota is..? | 在南达科他州下面是什么呢 |
[37:12] | – Nebraska? – Nebraska. | -内布拉斯加州吗 -对 |
[37:15] | Jade, what’s under Nebraska? | 杰德 内布拉斯加州下面是什么 |
[37:17] | – Kansas. – Kansas, nice one. | -堪萨斯州 -非常好 |
[37:20] | Oliver, do you wanna give us a try? | 奥利弗 你想试试吗 |
[37:24] | Oliver, did you bring your talker today? | 奥利弗 你今天带那部手机了吗 |
[37:29] | Another day. | 改天吧 |
[37:32] | And under Kansas? | 在堪萨斯州下面呢 |
[37:35] | Iowa? | 衣阿华州吗 |
[38:50] | Misunderstood monsters. | 被误解的怪物们 |
[38:54] | This is Larry. | 这是拉里 |
[38:58] | Larry never gets to play pretend. | 拉里从来没有机会玩过家家 |
[39:01] | He get made fun of because he’s different. | 别人嘲笑他 因为他和别人不一样 |
[39:03] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要一个朋友 |
[39:55] | Marty? | 马蒂 是你吗 |
[40:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:14] | Somebody is watching me. | 有人在看着我 |
[41:17] | Oliver, what the hell did you download on this thing? | 奥利弗 你究竟下载了什么东西 |
[41:20] | Say goodbye to Oliver. | 和奥利弗说再见吧 |
[41:24] | Have you been talking to my son? | 你和我的儿子说话了吗 |
[41:26] | You need to stop! | 你给我住手 |
[41:27] | This is not funny! | 这一点都不好玩 |
[41:35] | Stay away from my son, I won’t let you hurt him! | 离我儿子远点 我不会让你伤害他的 |
[41:40] | Not hurt. | 不是伤害 |
[41:45] | Take. | 是带走他 |
[42:06] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了吗 |
[42:07] | Sorry. Is that Oliver? | 抱歉 那是奥利弗吗 |
[42:09] | – Is Oliver here? – Yes. | -奥利弗在这吗 -是的 |
[42:11] | Thank God you’re all right. We gotta go. | 还好你没事 我们得走了 |
[42:14] | We have a family emergency. So we’re just gonna go. | 我们家里出了急事 所以现在就得走 |
[42:23] | Just gonna get you home, okay? | 我得把你带回家 |
[42:26] | I know. I know this isn’t part of your routine. | 我知道 这对你来说不太寻常 |
[42:29] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[42:32] | Someone was watching us at home. | 家里有人在监视我们 |
[42:35] | They said they want to take you. | 他们说想要带走你 |
[42:42] | Hi, Jen, I can’t… | 嗨 珍 我不 |
[42:46] | What do you mean he’s not talking? | 他不说话了是什么意思 |
[42:50] | I don’t know what they got up to this weekend. | 我不知道他们这周末做了什么 |
[42:53] | But Byron… He still hasn’t slept. | 但是 拜伦从那以后就没睡过 |
[42:56] | Didn’t go to school. Won’t eat. | 不愿意去学校 也不吃饭 |
[42:59] | Two days of no talking and… | 两天没有说话 |
[43:02] | I seriously don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你怎么做到的 |
[43:05] | I think someone hacked into Oliver’s screen. | 我觉得有人黑进了奥利弗的电子屏 |
[43:09] | Someone was talking to me. | 那人和我说了话 |
[43:15] | It was so creepy. | 太恐怖了 |
[43:33] | How could someone use that to get to… | 怎么会有人能用那个 |
[43:40] | Honey, it’s nice of you to try and apologize | 宝贝 你能试着道歉很棒 |
[43:43] | but I don’t think he wants to watch Sponge Bob right now. | 但我不觉得他现在想看海绵宝宝 |
[43:45] | It was Larry. | 是拉里 |
[43:48] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[43:51] | Oliver didn’t do anything. | 奥利弗什么也没做 |
[43:53] | – It was Larry. – Who’s Larry? | -是拉里 -拉里是谁 |
[43:55] | I read about Larry today in that story. | 我今天在故事里读到拉里了 |
[44:00] | Tell me what you saw, please. | 告诉我你当时看到了什么 拜托 |
[44:03] | Larry just wants a friend. He made the lights go out. | 拉里只是想要个朋友 他让灯都熄灭了 |
[44:09] | I could hear him in the house. | 我能听到他在房子里 |
[44:12] | He moved things. | 是他移动了东西 |
[44:15] | But I couldn’t see him. | 但我没法看见他 |
[44:18] | Not really. | 真的 |
[44:20] | – So you guys played “Make believe”? – No. | -你们在玩角色扮演吗 -不是 |
[44:25] | He’s the one that hurt me. | 是他打伤了我 |
[44:27] | Not Oliver, Larry. | 不是奥利弗 是拉里 |
[44:31] | I could feel him, his hands around my neck. | 我能感觉到他 他的手掐着我的脖子 |
[44:40] | He tried to kill me. | 他想要杀死我 |
[44:44] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要个朋友 |
[44:47] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要个朋友 |
[44:50] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要个朋友 |
[44:52] | Larry just wants a friend. | 拉里只是想要个朋友 |
[44:59] | Hurry, Oliver | 快点 奥利弗 |
[45:00] | we gotta get to Dad, we can’t stay here. | 我们要去找爸爸 我们不能呆在这 |
[45:06] | Honey, I’m sure it’s nothing but better to be safe, right? | 宝贝 安全是首要的 对吗 |
[45:10] | Can you look at me? | 你能看着我吗 |
[45:16] | We should get going, okay? | 我们该出发了 好吗 |
[45:19] | And no screens! | 别带电子设备 |
[47:22] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[47:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[48:01] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[48:03] | But I was reading this story about Larry, | 但我之前读到这个拉里的故事 |
[48:06] | and then the lights… they started going on and off. | 然后灯开始闪烁 |
[48:10] | And then another one was going on and off. | 接着另一些也开始闪烁 |
[48:15] | It was like he was using the electricity to move around the room. | 就像他正在用电流在房间里移动 |
[48:20] | And then he screwed in all the new light bulbs. | 然后他把所有的新灯泡都装上了 |
[48:23] | So he helped you with your chores? | 所以他帮你做了家务吗 |
[48:25] | No. | 不是 |
[48:27] | He must’ve needed the power or something to come alive. | 他必须借助某些力量才能活过来 |
[48:31] | – Larry? – Larry. | -拉里吗 -就是拉里 |
[48:34] | I knew I shouldn’t have moved out. | 我就知道我不该搬出去 |
[48:37] | I am not making this up! | 这不是我编的 |
[48:40] | Oliver saw him. | 奥利弗见过他 |
[48:42] | There is something inside our house. | 有东西在咱们的房子里 |
[48:48] | Oliver, here, tell Daddy. | 奥利弗 过来 告诉爸爸 |
[48:55] | He wants me as friend. | 他想让我做他朋友 |
[49:01] | This thing wants our son. | 这东西想要我们的儿子 |
[49:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:06] | I think you need a good night sleep. | 我觉得你需要好好睡一觉 |
[49:09] | I’ll take him to the school in the morning. | 我明早会送他去上学 |
[49:10] | No, I am not letting him out of our sight. | 不行 我不会让他离开我的视线 |
[49:13] | How do we know the school is safe? | 我们怎么确定学校是否安全 |
[49:15] | Okay, well, why don’t I bring him to work with me tonight | 好吧 我今晚可以带他和我一起工作 |
[49:17] | – if he’s not going to school tomorrow. – Absolutely not! | -如果他明天不去上学 -肯定不去 |
[49:20] | Come on, you don’t trust me with? | 好啦 你难道不相信我吗 |
[49:22] | No, it’s not that, it’s… | 不 不是那样的 只是 |
[49:24] | Rest is important for the body. | 休息很重要 |
[49:28] | So you sleep and we can talk about all of this tomorrow. | 所以你睡一觉我们明天才能好好谈这些事 |
[49:34] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[49:37] | Let me take care of him. | 让我照顾他 |
[49:45] | Give this and the change to the gentlemen. | 把这个和零钱给这位先生 |
[49:49] | There you go. | 给你 |
[49:51] | Thanks so much. Have a good one. | 谢谢 祝你愉快 |
[49:55] | My man is the pro! | 你最棒了 |
[49:59] | Very nicely done. | 做的非常好 |
[50:01] | See? Look how good you are at that. | 看吧 看你这件事做得多好 |
[50:03] | You can take over from me some nights. | 你甚至可以帮我替几晚班 |
[50:05] | The best part is that in-between cars | 最好的是在没有车辆进出的时候 |
[50:07] | you can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么都行 |
[50:08] | You can listen to the radio… | 你可以听收音机 |
[50:10] | You can even watch Sponge Bob. | 你甚至可以看海绵宝宝 |
[50:23] | Is this the infamous hunted screen? | 这就是臭名昭著的闹鬼屏幕吗 |
[50:26] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[50:27] | Hey, you know how your nightmares aren’t real? | 嘿 你知道你的噩梦为什么是假的吗 |
[50:30] | Well, neither are ghosts or ghouls, or vampires, or witches, | 鬼魂 食尸鬼 吸血鬼或女巫 |
[50:34] | and certainly not Larry’s. | 拉里也一样不是真的 |
[50:36] | This is Larry. | 这是拉里 |
[51:12] | Will you be Larry’s friend? | 你会做拉里的朋友吗 |
[51:35] | It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[51:37] | Happens all the time. It’s okay. | 这种事经常发生 没事的 |
[51:47] | Hang tight. | 在这等一下 |
[52:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[52:07] | Let’s see what we have here. | 让我们看看这里怎么了 |
[54:48] | Oliver, what are you doing, buddy? | 奥利弗 你在做什么 小家伙 |
[54:51] | What if a car drove in, huh? | 如果有车开进来了怎么办 |
[54:52] | You gotta be more careful. | 你得小心点 |
[55:00] | Hey. Here. Give me this. Look. Hey. | 嘿 把这东西给我 听着 |
[55:04] | Hey, hey… | 嘿 |
[55:06] | Buddy, there’s nothing… Hey, look at me. | 小家伙 没事的 嘿 看着我 |
[55:09] | There is nothing out there, okay? | 外面什么都没有 好吗 |
[55:12] | I’ll show you. Look. | 我给你看 看 |
[55:17] | See? Look at that. | 看那里 |
[55:29] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[55:31] | Totally safe. | 很安全 |
[55:44] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[55:45] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[56:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[56:08] | I saw it through that screen. | 我从屏幕上看到了 |
[56:12] | The way he was holding Oliver. | 他把奥利弗举起来的样子 |
[56:14] | Why does he want our son? | 他为什么想要我们的儿子 |
[56:16] | The story said something about… | 故事里讲了 |
[56:19] | A true friend is what you lack. | 你缺少的一名真正的朋友 |
[56:21] | He hasn’t had a friend since… | 从那以后他就没有朋友了 |
[56:24] | Oh, yeah, since Jennifer and I got into a fight, I know. | 哦没错 从珍妮弗和我吵架后 我知道 |
[56:27] | Stupid fight. | 愚蠢的争吵 |
[56:28] | Oliver hit Byron | 奥利弗打了拜伦 |
[56:30] | and then she decided our son was dangerous. | 所以她觉得我们的儿子很危险 |
[56:34] | Either way he’s been lonely long before that. | 不管怎样 在那之前他也一直很孤独 |
[56:37] | I mean Oliver has been staring | 我是说 这么多年来 |
[56:38] | at his screens for years. And that… | 奥利弗一直盯着他的屏幕 而且 |
[56:40] | That thing has been staring right back. | 那东西现在在盯着他看 |
[56:42] | How come we can’t see it, huh? | 为什么我们看不到他 |
[56:44] | – I don’t know. – Doesn’t make any sense. | -我不知道 -这不合理 |
[56:46] | How can he be here and not here at the same time? | 他怎么可能同时在这里而又不在这里 |
[56:52] | What do you got, honey? | 你发现了什么 宝贝 |
[56:54] | That’s very nice. | 太棒了 |
[57:15] | We got some kid. | 我家这小子挺聪明 |
[57:16] | Larry’s in his world, and we’re in ours. | 拉里在他的世界里 我们在我们的世界里 |
[57:19] | – But… – We’re also together. | -但是 -我们也在一起 |
[57:22] | Larry can interact with us but he can’t reach us, | 拉里可以和我们互动 但他够不到我们 |
[57:25] | he can’t get to Oliver yet. | 他现在还没办法抓到奥利弗 |
[57:27] | That why he wants to get into our world. | 这就是为什么他一直想进入我们的世界 |
[57:30] | If that’s his window… | 如果那就是他的窗口 |
[57:33] | Then we have to destroy it before it becomes his door. | 我们必须在它成为他的门之前摧毁它 |
[58:11] | We have a cookie. We have a blue car and | 这有一块饼干 一辆蓝色的车 |
[58:13] | you get to choose. Whichever one you want. | 你可以选择 你想要哪个 |
[58:16] | What’s it gonna be? | 你会选哪个 |
[58:18] | Yeah. Good. | 很好 |
[58:19] | Marty and I both experienced it, | 马蒂和我都经历过 |
[58:21] | it’s not just an Oliver’s imagination. | 那并不只是奥利弗的想象 |
[58:24] | I’ll be right back, kiddo. | 我马上回来 孩子 |
[58:29] | Sarah, do you know what a physical empath is? | 莎拉 你知道什么是身体共感吗 |
[58:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[58:36] | It’s when you love someone so much | 是你太爱一个人的时候 |
[58:39] | that you feel or experience their pain. | 你会感觉或体验到他们的痛苦 |
[58:43] | It’s a good sign. | 是个好现象 |
[58:44] | It shows just how much you care about Oliver | 这证明你有多在乎奥利弗 |
[58:46] | and it’s very common in parents. | 这在父母身上很常见 |
[58:49] | So you’re saying that we could be seeing | 所以你是说我们可以看到 |
[58:52] | his imagination because we love him? | 他想象的东西是因为我们爱他 |
[58:55] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不合理 |
[58:57] | But an invisible monster that travels through electricity does? | 但能在电流中行动的无形怪物就合理吗 |
[59:03] | We are hoping that that’s over now | 我们希望这一切现在都结束了 |
[59:05] | because we destroyed that thing. | 因为我们毁了那东西 |
[59:07] | So does he have a way to communicate? | 那么他现在怎么进行沟通 |
[59:12] | I’ll let him take my phone with him | 我让他带着我的手机去学校 |
[59:15] | to school until we can afford a new one. | 直到我们买得起一个新的 |
[59:18] | Unless you could get him talking first. | 除非你能让他先开口 |
[59:21] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[59:23] | Come on, it’s… | 拜托 |
[59:25] | It’s extremely rare for kids his age to start verbalizing | 像他这样年纪的孩子开口说话非常罕见 |
[59:28] | in a way I fear you’re imagining. | 我有些担心你有不切实际的想象 |
[59:31] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[59:34] | I just… I just wanna make sure | 我只是 只是想确定 |
[59:37] | that you still have the right expectations. | 你没有不切实际的幻想 |
[59:41] | If he can say a few words, maybe a sentence | 如果他能说几个词 或者一个句子 |
[59:44] | here and there that would be a big win. | 之类的东西 都已经是很大的进步了 |
[59:48] | We have to keep remembering his strengths. | 我们必须始终记住他的优势 |
[59:58] | Have you seen him again? | 你又见到他了吗 |
[1:00:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:15] | He gave it to me. | 他给我的 |
[1:00:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[1:00:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:26] | Then Mom and Dad broke him. | 然后爸爸妈妈毁掉了他 |
[1:00:32] | Broke him? So like he’s gone now? | 毁掉了他 所以他现在消失了吗 |
[1:00:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:00:55] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:00:58] | Yes. | 可以 |
[1:01:00] | Why did you stop being my friend? | 你为什么不和我做朋友了 |
[1:01:04] | We used to hang out all of the time. | 我们以前可是经常一起出去玩的 |
[1:01:10] | I did bad thing. | 我做了坏事 |
[1:01:15] | You did? | 你做了什么 |
[1:01:17] | Punch face. | 打脸 |
[1:01:20] | Your Mom mad. | 你的妈妈很生气 |
[1:01:23] | I barely even had a bruise. | 我根本就没受什么伤 |
[1:01:25] | The next day I was asking my Mom | 第二天我问我妈 |
[1:01:27] | when we get up another sleepover | 什么时候我们能再去过夜玩 |
[1:01:30] | but she played me a message from your Mom. | 她给我放了一段你妈妈的话 |
[1:01:33] | You Mom said you didn’t wanna be my friend anymore. | 你妈妈说你再也不想和我做朋友了 |
[1:01:39] | That is lie. | 你说谎 |
[1:01:43] | Wait, so you never said that? | 等等 所以你从来没有说过那句话 |
[1:01:47] | Lie. | 谎言 |
[1:01:50] | Wrong. | 错误 |
[1:01:52] | I never. | 我没有 |
[1:01:57] | Lie. | 谎言 |
[1:02:01] | You are so weird. | 你真奇怪 |
[1:02:05] | What are you watching over there? | 你现在在看什么 |
[1:02:07] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜一下 |
[1:02:10] | Sponge Bob? | 海绵宝宝 |
[1:02:47] | No! | 不 |
[1:02:55] | When he crawls into your world he’ll quickly take a friend. | 当他爬进你的世界会很快带走一个朋友 |
[1:03:00] | For Larry will only have a little time | 因为拉里时间有限 |
[1:03:04] | before he flickers again. | 在他再次出现之前 |
[1:03:09] | Larry will not stop | 拉里不会停下来 |
[1:03:14] | until he has | 直到他找到 |
[1:03:17] | a new friend. | 一个新朋友 |
[1:03:21] | If someone dares to get in his way | 任何胆敢挡他道的人 |
[1:03:24] | they’ll surely face their end. | 都将被终结 |
[1:04:31] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:04:33] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[1:04:34] | Somebody help! | 来人救命啊 |
[1:07:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[1:07:29] | No! | 不 |
[1:08:15] | You need any help with your homework? | 你的家庭作业需要我帮忙吗 |
[1:08:23] | I talked to Jennifer today. | 我今天和珍妮弗聊了 |
[1:08:25] | She said Byron’s doing much better. | 她说拜伦表现好多了 |
[1:08:39] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:08:43] | How? | 怎么会 |
[1:08:44] | We found him in his car on the side of the road. | 我们在路边他的车里发现了他 |
[1:08:47] | We’re not sure how it happened, he was unresponsive. | 我们不确定发生了什么 他还说不了话 |
[1:08:51] | We rushed him to the hospital… | 我们迅速把他送到了医院 |
[1:08:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:09:31] | Did you turn it on? | 你开的吗 |
[1:09:50] | He will follow you | 他会跟着你 |
[1:09:55] | until you finish | 直到你读完 |
[1:09:58] | the story. | 故事 |
[1:10:02] | Why are you doing this to us? | 为什么你要这样对我们 |
[1:10:07] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[1:10:15] | World only look | 这个世界大家只看 |
[1:10:18] | at screens | 屏幕 |
[1:10:20] | not each other. | 不看彼此 |
[1:10:25] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[1:10:28] | People very lonely. | 人们非常孤独 |
[1:10:31] | All that loneliness | 世界上所有的这些孤独 |
[1:10:34] | in world made Larry | 造就了拉里 |
[1:10:39] | Larry made of loneliness. | 拉里是由孤独造就的 |
[1:10:46] | Larry is lonely? | 拉里很孤独吗 |
[1:10:49] | How do you think I would feel | 你觉得我会感受到什么 |
[1:10:52] | if Larry took Oliver? | 如果拉里带走了奥利弗 |
[1:10:59] | Finish the story. | 把故事读完 |
[1:11:02] | Finish the story. | 把故事读完 |
[1:11:06] | No! | 不 |
[1:11:14] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[1:11:17] | If you feel broken, sad, or odd | 即使你感到崩溃 悲伤 或者零落 |
[1:11:23] | Larry likes you even so. | 拉里依然喜欢你 |
[1:11:27] | No. Stop! Stop. | 不 停下 停下 |
[1:11:30] | When your hand | 当你的手 |
[1:11:33] | meets his… | 触碰到他的 |
[1:11:37] | Larry can never let go. | 拉里就不会放手了 |
[1:11:47] | The End. | 剧终 |
[1:11:49] | No! | 不 |
[1:12:43] | Can you just be normal for one second? | 你就不能正常一会儿吗 |
[1:12:53] | Oliver? Oliver, I didn’t mean it. | 奥利弗 奥利弗 我不是故意这样说的 |
[1:13:00] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[1:13:03] | Sometimes | 有时候 |
[1:13:05] | even Moms and Dads say things that they shouldn’t. | 即便父母也会说一些他们不该说的话 |
[1:13:10] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:13:14] | Your Dad. | 你的爸爸 |
[1:13:17] | He’s been in an accident. | 他出车祸了 |
[1:13:20] | And they are trying to wake him up. | 现在都还没醒 |
[1:13:25] | Something happened to him and I think it was Larry. | 这肯定不是寻常的车祸 我觉得是拉里 |
[1:13:30] | And I cannot let Larry get us, too. | 我不能让拉里也伤害我们 |
[1:14:01] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:16:07] | We’re gonna go for the door. | 我们要跑到门那里去 |
[1:16:10] | Stay quiet. | 别出声 |
[1:16:37] | Oliver, if something happens to us | 奥利弗 如果我们遭遇不测 |
[1:16:43] | I don’t want you to think that I meant what I said downstairs. | 我不想你认为刚才楼下说的话是我本意 |
[1:16:54] | You lies. | 你撒谎 |
[1:16:56] | What did I lie about? | 我什么时候撒谎了 |
[1:17:00] | Byron? | 拜伦 |
[1:17:03] | Honey, you hit him out of nowhere. | 宝贝 你无缘无故地打了他 |
[1:17:06] | I thought it would be easier for everyone if I just cut ties. | 我觉得如果你们分开了对你们两个都更好 |
[1:17:12] | You took away friend. | 你带走了朋友 |
[1:17:18] | Now I go with | 现在我要跟拉里 |
[1:17:24] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[1:17:26] | No. No. Don’t go with Larry. You’re right. | 不 不 不要跟拉里走 你是对的 |
[1:17:30] | I did lie. And I didn’t do it… | 我确实撒谎了而且不是 |
[1:17:33] | Honey, I didn’t do it to protect you. | 宝贝 我那么做不是为了保护你 |
[1:17:36] | I did it to protect me. | 我是为了保护自己 |
[1:17:41] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:17:43] | Can you look at me, please? | 你能直视我吗 求你了 |
[1:17:46] | Please, can you look at me? | 拜托 你能看一下我吗 |
[1:17:50] | It’s okay. I know you’re listening. | 没事 我知道你在听 |
[1:17:54] | You’re always listening. | 你一直都在听 |
[1:18:00] | Much more than I listen to you. | 是我没有好好听你表达 |
[1:18:19] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:18:31] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:19:12] | I’m waiting, friend. | 我在等着呢 朋友 |
[1:19:26] | Come to Larry. | 来拉里这儿 |
[1:20:13] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:20:41] | Field. Field. | 荒地 荒地 |
[1:21:00] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:21:13] | Field. Field. | 荒地 荒地 |
[1:21:16] | Why the field? | 为什么是荒地 |
[1:21:40] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:21:43] | Go! | 跑 |
[1:22:25] | There’s no electricity here. | 这里没有电器 |
[1:22:28] | He can’t get us. | 他到不了这里 |
[1:22:46] | You did! | 你成功了 |
[1:22:47] | You did it! You saved us! | 你成功了 你救了我们 |
[1:23:20] | Run! | 跑 |
[1:23:22] | Come on! Run! | 快点 跑起来 |
[1:23:50] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[1:23:59] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[1:24:11] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[1:25:05] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[1:26:02] | I’ll be your friend, Larry. | 我会做你的朋友 拉里 |
[1:26:06] | We both want the same thing. | 我们想要的是一样的 |
[1:26:09] | We both wanna protect Oliver. | 我们都想要保护奥利弗 |
[1:26:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:26:33] | I love all of you. | 我爱你的一切 |
[1:27:28] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:27:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:28:19] | Now you wanna give it a try? | 你想试试说出来吗 |
[1:28:28] | “Mom”, excellent. | “妈妈” 很棒 |
[1:28:32] | loves | 爱 |
[1:28:39] | me. | 我 |
[1:28:41] | Wonderful. | 漂亮 |
[1:28:42] | Mom loves me. | 妈妈爱我 |
[1:28:44] | I know for a fact your Mom loved you very much. | 据我所知你的妈妈真的很爱你 |
[1:28:48] | You’re so good with him. | 你对他真好 |
[1:28:51] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[1:28:53] | How is he doing at home? | 他在家表现怎么样 |
[1:28:56] | He seems okay. | 他表现不错 |
[1:28:59] | We’ve been trying to give him more | 我们正在尝试给他提供更多 |
[1:29:01] | social experiences like you said. | 社交体验的机会 像你说的那样 |
[1:29:03] | And we’ve been practicing a speech, like… | 我们也在练习说话 大概 |
[1:29:06] | five times a day? | 一天五次 |
[1:29:08] | Well, you don’t wanna wear him out. | 你不会想把他榨干的 |
[1:29:10] | – Let’s say three times a day. – Okay. | -一天三次就好 -好的 |
[1:29:15] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[1:29:20] | Three times a day | 一天三次 |
[1:29:23] | for speech work. | 演讲训练 |
[1:29:32] | You know our Sarah, she was… | 你知道我妻子莎拉 她还在的时候真是 |
[1:29:37] | incredible. | 无与伦比 |
[1:29:41] | I thought I understood, but I… | 我之前以为我理解 但我 |
[1:29:52] | I just wish I could tell her | 我只是希望我能告诉她 |
[1:29:55] | that I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:30:00] | That I’m trying now. | 告诉她现在我正在努力 |
[1:30:03] | I’m sure she’d like to hear that. | 我敢肯定她听到这些会很欣慰 |
[1:30:07] | I hope they’ll find her. | 我希望他们能找到她 |
[1:30:21] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[1:30:36] | Can I eat lunch with you guys tomorrow or something? | 明天我能和你们一起吃午饭或者别的吗 |
[1:30:40] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[1:30:42] | Are you willing to take the pledge? | 你敢发誓吗 |
[1:30:45] | What pledge? | 什么誓 |
[1:30:49] | A secret handshake. | 一次秘密握手 |
[1:30:51] | For those of us who’s seen Larry. | 对于我们中见过拉里的人 |
[1:30:54] | The pledge to stay friends. | 发誓永远做朋友 |
[1:30:57] | To play together forever, so no one has to be alone | 永远一起玩 这样没有人会孤单 |
[1:31:01] | like Larry. | 像拉里那样 |
[1:33:00] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 |