英文名称:The House Bunny
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | It all started 27 years ago. | 这一切都源于27年以前 |
[00:36] | That’s an orphanage. | 那是个孤儿院 |
[00:37] | That’s me in the basket. I guess somebody didn’t want me. | 在篮子里的就是我 我想我是被抛弃了 |
[00:41] | I hear they did want the basket back though. | 我听说他们还想把篮子要回去 |
[00:44] | But it was fine in the orphanage. | 其实在孤儿院里还是不错的 |
[00:46] | That’s me in the third row. | 我就站在第三排 |
[00:48] | I wasn’t very popular. | 那时我还不是很受欢迎 |
[00:50] | Of course everybody wanted to be adopted. | 当然啦 每个人都希望有人收养自己 |
[00:52] | Luckily lots of families came. | 幸好 来了很多家庭 |
[00:54] | And everybody got to go live with a family. | 于是他们就离开了 和养父养母生活在一起 |
[00:57] | Oh except me. | 哦 我除外 |
[00:59] | But I tried not to give up hope. | 但是我并没有放弃希望 |
[01:02] | Then one day… | 突然有一天… |
[01:04] | Something magical happened just like out of a fairy tale. | 神奇的事情发生了 就像童话故事一样 |
[01:06] | Do you remember the one where the wolf huffed and puffed… | 你还记得那个故事吗? 老狼使劲地吹啊吹… |
[01:09] | And blew the piggies’ house down? | 把小猪的房子都弄倒了 |
[01:11] | And he was wearing a glass slipper I think and he had a pumpkin? | 我还记得他穿着玻璃鞋 记得他还有架南瓜车 |
[01:14] | Plus there was that other thing? | 他还有点什么了的? |
[01:16] | Well the same thing happened to me… | 反正同样神奇的事也发生在我身上… |
[01:18] | Only vastly different. | 但跟童话里不一样的是 |
[01:21] | I changed. | 我变了 |
[01:22] | And the next thing you know people seemed to like me for once. | 不知从什么时候起 大家开始喜欢我了 |
[01:25] | And then pictures were taken and suddenly I found the family… | 照片就是在那时候拍的 我也意外地找到了 |
[01:28] | I always wanted. | 我一直想要的家 |
[01:31] | Oh I forgot to tell you my name is shelley. | 忘了告诉你们 我叫雪莉 |
[01:34] | Now I live in the playboy mansion. | 我现在住在花花公子别墅里 |
[01:36] | And this is where I want to live happily ever after. | 这里是我想永远幸福快乐生活下去的地方 |
[01:57] | – throw the ball to me kim. – oh nice catch. awesome throw. | -肯姆 把球丢给我 -接得好 扔得妙 |
[02:03] | – hey lauren. – hi shelley! | -你好 拉伦 -你好 雪莉! |
[02:06] | Hi hef! hi girls! | 海弗 你好! 女孩儿们 你们好! |
[02:07] | Hi shelley. looking good. | 你好 雪莉 你看上去不错啊 |
[02:11] | – marvin! – oh hey shelley. | -Marvin! -你好啊 雪莉 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | You guys have to try one of these. marvin makes the best margaritas. | 你们一定要喝下这个 Marbin调的玛格丽特最棒了 |
[02:19] | That’s ’cause they’re mangoritas. I invented them myself. | 因为这是芒果丽特 我自己发明的 |
[02:23] | I added my own little marvin twist to them. | 我在里面加了点我特制的柠檬汁 |
[02:25] | Well you’re the best twister I know. | 你是我知道的最会玩扭扭乐的人(一种很X的游戏) |
[02:28] | No shelley you’re the best twister. | 不 雪莉 你才是呢 |
[02:31] | – shelley. – hi! | -雪莉 -你好啊! |
[02:33] | Why are you keeping the rich good-looking famous guys all to yourself? | 你身边怎么总是除了帅哥就是大款啊 |
[02:36] | – you should introduce me. – oh of course. | -你应该介绍下我 -对 那是当然 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1437个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:183个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:118个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:210个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:32个, 所有生词标注共:486个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:38] | Guys this is cassandra. she’s only been here for a few months | 伙计们 这位是卡珊德拉 她就在这里呆几个月而已 |
[02:42] | But everybody loves her because she’s super-beautiful… | 但她却人见人爱 因为她超漂亮的… |
[02:44] | And she never throws up on anybody when she’s drunk. | 而且她喝醉以后也从来不会吐在别人身上 |
[02:49] | So shelley are you a centerfold? | 雪莉 你是中插女郎吗 |
[02:53] | She wishes. | 她想得倒是美 |
[02:55] | Yeah I do. so keep all your fingers crossed. | 我是很想 你们帮我一起祈祷吧 |
[02:59] | Hopefully hef’ll give me the good news this weekend at my birthday party. | 希望海弗在周末的生日聚会上告诉我这个好消息 |
[03:02] | I’ve got my “turn ons” all ready and everything. | 我已经万事俱备了 |
[03:05] | Being a centerfold is the highest most prestigious honor there is. | 能成为中插女郎将是至高无上的荣誉 |
[03:10] | It says “i’m naked in the middle of a magazine. | 这就像是说 “我就在杂志中间赤裸着身体” |
[03:15] | “unfold me.” | “打开我吧” (双关 色色的你应该明白的) |
[03:17] | I gotta tell you it seems you’ve got a pretty good life here. | 看上去你在这里过得不错 |
[03:20] | H it’s paradise. | 就像在天堂一样 |
[03:22] | We are just one big family. I’m so happy. | 我们就像个大家庭 我在这里很开心了 |
[03:25] | Why would I wanna live anywhere else? | 这里最适合我了 |
[04:15] | I love this one. don’t you guys? | 我喜欢这条裙子 你们觉得呢 |
[04:17] | We’ll put this on the mansion tab | 我会把它算在别墅的帐上的 |
[04:19] | And have it all sent over this afternoon. | 所有的东西下午就会送到 |
[04:21] | Aren’t we just the luckiest girls in the whole world? | 难道我们不是世界上最幸运的女孩子吗 |
[04:24] | Yes you are. | 是的 你们是的 |
[04:27] | Your birthday party on friday’s gonna be so much fun! | 你礼拜五的生日派对一定会非常好玩的 |
[04:29] | Shelley! | 雪莉! |
[04:31] | Oh my god. I bet you’re gonna get miss november. | 天啊 我打赌你会成为十一月中插女郎的 |
[05:42] | Good morning shelley. | 早上好啊 雪莉 |
[05:44] | Rise and shine sweetheart. | 太阳晒到屁股了 宝贝 |
[05:48] | Good morning marvin. | 早上好 马文 |
[05:51] | Good morning pooter. you’re looking dapper. | 早上好 波特 你看上去可真漂亮 |
[05:56] | Your blueberry french toast is ready. | 你的法国蓝莓土司已经准备好了 |
[05:59] | Ooh-la-la. | 太好了 |
[06:00] | That’s french right? | 是法国的吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah but more important than the food… | 是的 更重要的是… |
[06:03] | I actually added something to your orange juice. | 我加了点东西在你的橙汁里 |
[06:06] | Oh marvin thank you so much for telling me. | 马文 你事前就告诉我真是太好了 |
[06:09] | Usually I don’t find out until much later. | 我通常都是过了好久才发现的 |
[06:11] | Oh no. to add zest to the drink first I put in some vanilla extract… | 不 不 是在里面加点别的风味 先加一些香草精华… |
[06:15] | Then of course some egg yolks and then I have a secret ingredient. | 接着就是几个蛋黄 再加上一点特殊的配方 |
[06:19] | All right you twisted my arm it’s chili powder. | 就告诉你好了 是辣椒粉 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[06:22] | It just explodes your taste buds so the drink just envelops your mouth. | 它会引爆你的味蕾 让你满口皆香 |
[06:27] | Oh I love having my mouth enveloped. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[06:30] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[06:33] | Is this from hef? is this my birthday gift? | 你海弗给我的吗 是我的生日礼物吗 |
[06:36] | Oh pooter is it finally happening? am I miss november? | 波特 我的梦想成真了吗 我将成为十一月的中插女郎了吗 |
[06:39] | That’s what I wished for when I blew out my candle. | 那是我许的生日愿望啊 |
[06:41] | Oh my gosh I just told you my wish. now it won’t come true. | 天那 我把愿望说了出来 就不会灵验了 |
[06:44] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to tell it just came out. | 对不起 我不是故意说出来的 只是说漏嘴了 |
[06:47] | My teeth couldn’t stop it. | 我的嘴巴停不下来了 |
[06:49] | I take it all back I take it all back. | 我收回那句话 我收回 |
[06:53] | Okay I’m ready. | 好 我已经准备好了 |
[06:58] | “dear shelley…” my gosh that’s me. | “亲爱的雪莉…” 老天啊 就是我 |
[07:01] | Wait there’s more. | 等等 还有其他的 |
[07:03] | “please move out of the mansion immediately.” | “请立即搬出别墅” |
[07:11] | Move out? | 搬出去? |
[07:17] | “you have two hours to collect your belongings and leave the premises. | 你有两个小时收拾东西然后离开 |
[07:23] | “all my love hef.” | “爱你的 海弗” |
[07:27] | Hef’s kicking me out? | 海弗要把我赶出去 |
[07:30] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么那么做 |
[07:32] | This is my home. this is my family. | 这是我的房子 这里是我的家 |
[07:36] | I hate to say this shelley but maybe it’s because of your age. | 我其实不想说的 雪莉 可能是因为你的年纪 |
[07:40] | But I’m 27. | 但是我才27岁 |
[07:43] | Yeah but that’s 59 in bunny years. | 是的 但是对兔女郎来说你已经59了 |
[07:47] | But I just turned 27 last night. | 但是我昨天才刚满27 |
[07:50] | It’s almost like I’m still 26. | 其实我差不多也还是26 |
[07:54] | Or 58. | 那或者是58岁 |
[07:56] | I’ve gotta talk to hef maybe he’ll let me stay. | 我要和海弗谈谈 可能他会让我留下的 |
[08:00] | Hef! | 海弗! |
[08:03] | Hef! | 海弗! |
[08:05] | Hef! | 海弗! |
[08:08] | Where is he? | 他去哪里了 |
[08:10] | He left for vegas shelley I don’t think he’s that good with goodbyes. | 他去维加斯了 雪莉 我猜他不想和你道别 |
[08:16] | Why is this all happening? | 怎么会有这样的事情发生呢 |
[08:20] | Where’s my pink prius? | 我粉红色的帕瑞斯去哪里了 |
[08:23] | The prius actually belongs to the company. | 那辆帕瑞斯实际上是公司的车 |
[08:26] | This is the car you came here with. | 这辆才是你的 |
[08:29] | But… | 但是… |
[08:36] | Come on pooter. | 来吧 波特 |
[08:38] | We have to go find a new place to live. | 我们得重新找个地方住了 |
[08:40] | Come on now. | 走啊 |
[08:42] | Come here pooter. | 波特 快过来 |
[08:44] | Here let me help shelley. hey pooter. shelley’s calling you now. | 我来帮你 雪莉 波特 雪莉在叫你啊 |
[08:47] | Come on pooter. go with shelley buddy. pooter! | 快点 波特 和雪莉一起走啊 快啊 波特! |
[08:50] | That hurts! go with shelley pooter! | 那很疼! 和雪莉一起走啊 波特! |
[08:55] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[09:02] | Why don’t I just keep him here for a little while until he calms down? | 不如你把它留在这里一阵子 让它冷静一下 |
[09:06] | Okay. | 那好 |
[09:08] | Well don’t worry pooter. | 那别担心 波特 |
[09:10] | I’m gonna find us a really nice place to live | 我会为我们找到一个舒适的家 |
[09:12] | And then maybe you’ll wanna come live with me. | 等到那时候 也许你就会愿意和我住一起的 |
[09:15] | I’m sure he will. | 它一定会的 |
[09:16] | Well you take care shelley. | 自己保重了 雪莉 |
[09:30] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[09:41] | I know it’s an embarrassment to live in a beat-up car | 我知道住在破车里很丢人 |
[09:44] | But don’t lose faith pooter. | 但是我不会丢掉我的信念的 波特 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna get a great job soon… | 我会找到一份好工作… |
[09:47] | And find us a super place to live with a new family. | 我会找到一个超好的地方做为我们的新家 |
[09:51] | I pinkie promise pooter. | 我会遵守诺言的 波特 |
[10:03] | Good evening ma’am. | 晚上好 女士 |
[10:06] | You violated code 753. that’s unlawful spitting. | 你违反了753号法规 随地乱吐是违法的 |
[10:10] | I was just brushing my teeth. | 我只是在刷牙 |
[10:12] | You currently residing in this car ma’am? | 女士 你现在住在这辆车里吗 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna have to issue another ticket. | 我要再给你开张罚单 |
[10:17] | Would you maybe stop giving me tickets if | 如果我告诉你我过了一个很糟糕的礼拜 |
[10:19] | I told you I was having a really bad week… | 你会停止开罚单给我吗… |
[10:21] | Because I used to be a playboy bunny but I got kicked out of the mansion. | 因为我曾是一个兔女郎 但是我被赶出了别墅… |
[10:23] | Because I’m 59 years old? | 因为我已经59岁了 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna have to ask you to step out of the car and take a breathalyzer. | 我现在要求你马上下车做一个酒精测试 |
[10:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:37] | Noises. | 好吵啊 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna need you to blow on this. | 我需要你对着这个吹气 |
[10:41] | Really? | 说真的吗 |
[10:44] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[10:52] | You tried to do what? | 你想干什么 |
[10:54] | To a cop? | 对一个警察 |
[10:58] | Stupid! | 笨死了 |
[10:59] | I was just doing what he said. | 我只是照着他说的做 |
[11:01] | He was in a uniform and everything. | 他可穿着警服带着装备 |
[11:03] | Don’t worry sweetie. first-timers only get one night. | 甜心 别担心 新人就关一晚 |
[11:06] | You’ll be back on the street selling in no time. | 你很快就能去街上卖了 |
[11:08] | But I’m not a prostitute. I was just brushing my teeth. | 我不是出来卖的 我只是在刷牙 |
[11:17] | I like your tights. | 我喜欢你的紧身衣 |
[11:20] | And you know you should really go for a more natural look. | 知道吗 你真的应该买件看着舒服点的衣服 |
[11:25] | All that heavy makeup just hides your beauty. | 浓妆艳抹只会把你的美丽隐藏起来 |
[11:28] | I’m a dude. | 我是个男人 |
[11:30] | Oh well you’re good like that. | 你那样看起来不错 |
[12:17] | So did you hear about the pool party at jordan’s? | 你听说乔丹的泳池派对了吗 |
[12:20] | It was unbelievable. | 真是令人难以置信 |
[12:21] | – oh last saturday? – yes. | -上个星期六吗 -是的 |
[12:23] | – oh my god. he makes the best margaritas. – yep. | -我的天啊 他调的玛格丽特最棒了 -是啊 |
[12:25] | It’s because he uses mangos. | 那是因为他加了芒果 |
[12:26] | – no. really? – he read about them somewhere. | -不是吧 真的吗 -他从哪里读到过 |
[12:28] | Yeah mangoritas. | 是啊 芒果丽塔 |
[12:29] | – jordan’s just so hot. – I know. | -乔丹真是太性感了 -我知道 |
[12:31] | So are all his friends. | 他的朋友们也不赖啊 |
[12:32] | Yeah seriously I’ve tried to hook up with all of them. | 说实话 我有试着去勾引他们 |
[12:35] | – no you have not. – yes. yes I did. | -不是吧 你没有那么做 -我是那么做了 |
[12:39] | Two of them I succeeded. | 有两个我还成功了 |
[12:41] | – really? – it was amazing. | -真的吗 -那感觉太棒了 |
[12:42] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[12:44] | I was so excited. | 我太兴奋了 |
[12:53] | Looks like a mini-playboy mansion. | 这就像一个小型的花花公子别墅 |
[13:10] | – hi. – hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:14] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[13:16] | Can I help you? | 我能帮到你吗 |
[13:19] | Yes. I would like to live here please. | 当然 我很想住在这里 拜托了 |
[13:21] | Oh I know right? but you have to be asked to live here. | 我了解 但是你要申请才可以住这里 |
[13:25] | – do you go to this school? – this is a school? | -你在这个学校读书吗 -这里是个学校 |
[13:29] | Where are the desks? | 课桌在哪里 |
[13:32] | No… this is a sorority house at a school. | 不是 这里是学校的女生宿舍 |
[13:36] | And you do look like an older… | 你就是我们想要的那种有点老.. |
[13:39] | Sluttier version of the type of girl we would want. | 又有点骚的女生 |
[13:42] | But I’m sorry you’re not a student. it was so nice talking to you. | 不好意思 但是你不是这里的学生 很高兴和你聊天 |
[13:46] | – but I really think it’s… – so nice. | -但是我真的认为… -很高兴 |
[13:51] | And our piano is from tuscany. very high-end. | 我们的钢琴是从托斯卡纳(意大利某镇)进口的 非常高级 |
[13:55] | I believe that every detail of the house… | 我相信这个房子的每个地方… |
[13:59] | Should be a reflection of the girls who live here. | 都能彰显出住这里的女孩儿的品味 |
[14:01] | Hi… do you ladies go to school here too? | 你们几位女士也在这个学校上学吗 |
[14:05] | Not anymore. | 以前是 |
[14:07] | We’re the housemothers of the sororities on campus. | 我们是学校女生宿舍的女舍监 |
[14:10] | That’s so dope. | 那太好了 |
[14:12] | Do you live in the houses with the girls? | 你们和女孩子们一起住在这里吗 |
[14:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:16] | That’s even dopier. | 那就更棒了 |
[14:18] | So what do housemothers do? | 女舍监都干点什么 |
[14:20] | We oversee the meal plans | 我们监督食谱 |
[14:22] | Chaperone the social events make sure the girls stay out of trouble. | 监督她们的社交活动 确保女孩子们不惹麻烦 |
[14:25] | Oh my gosh. that’s exactly what I used to do back at the mansion. | 我的天啊 这和我在别墅里做的事情是一样的嘛 |
[14:29] | Can I be one too? | 我也可以加入你们吗 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry. this is a sorority not a brothel. | 对不起 这是个宿舍 不是怡红院 |
[14:34] | A brothel? oh I’m not looking to make soup. | 怡红院 不 不 我不是想做那个 |
[14:38] | I’m looking to be like you. | 我只是像和你们一样 |
[14:40] | I wanna be a housemother. | 我想成为一名女舍监 |
[14:42] | We have standards. | 我们是有标准的 |
[14:44] | Standards that you clearly do not meet. but it was nice to meet you. | 显然 你还没有达到标准 但仍然很高兴见到你 |
[14:49] | But I just want to… | 我只是想… |
[14:50] | – so nice. – so nice. | -我们很高兴 -我们很高兴 |
[15:00] | Try zeta. their last housemother was hospitalized with hallucinations. | 试试看泽塔宿舍 他们的上一个舍监因为妄想症而住院了 |
[15:05] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[15:07] | Awesome. | 那太好了 |
[15:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:32] | Dean simmons. please please. we are trying so hard. I promise you. | 西蒙斯院长 拜托了 我们已经尽力了 我向你保证 |
[15:36] | This seems really unfair. and I’m not gonna attack you. | 这看起来真的不公平 但是我不会再打你了 |
[15:39] | I don’t want you to feel attacked by all of us so I’m just gonna say me. | 虽然打你的不只我一个人 但由我来对你负全责好了 |
[15:42] | To me this feels really unfair. | 即使那对我而言 真的很不公平 |
[15:44] | Natalie. look I feel the same way you do. | 听着 奈特莉 我和你想的一样 |
[15:48] | But the fact remains… | 但是事实却是… |
[15:49] | You guys have not met your requirements for three years running now. | 你们已经连续3年没有达标了 |
[15:53] | And I’m under a lot of pressure from other sororities… | 我从其他的宿舍受到了很多的压力 |
[15:56] | Complaining that we’re bending the rules for you. | 投诉说我们因为你而坏了规矩 |
[15:58] | By “other sororities” do you happen to mean phi lota mu? | “其它宿舍” 不会正好是指弗罗塔姆宿舍吧 |
[16:02] | I really don’t think it matters who complained. | 我觉得谁在投诉并不重要 |
[16:05] | Natalie rules are rules. | 奈特莉 规矩就是规矩 |
[16:13] | Drama queen. | 真会演戏 |
[16:15] | Oh I’m sorry I scared you. | 真是对不起 吓到你了 |
[16:17] | Do you think you could help me out of here though? | 你可以拉我一把吗 |
[16:19] | What? yeah. | 什么 当然可以 |
[16:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:23] | I’m so sorry I think I broke your z. | 我非常抱歉 我弄坏了你牌子上面的Z和E |
[16:25] | Oh. no it’s okay. it falls off like every time we open the door. | 不 不 没关系 每次我们开门的时候它都会掉下来 |
[16:29] | Well at least you still have t and a. | 那至少你剩下T和A啊 |
[16:32] | T and an a. who are you? | 还有T和A 你是谁 |
[16:38] | My name is shelley and I’m here to be your housemother. | 我叫雪莉 我是来这里当舍监的 |
[16:43] | Well it’s nice to meet you Selley. | 雪莉 非常高兴见到你 |
[16:47] | But unfortunately he… | 但是 不幸的是 他… |
[16:51] | It’s a little too late. | 已经为时已晚了 |
[16:53] | We’re about to lose our charter so if we don’t have a house… | 我们就快失去许可证了 如果我们没有了宿舍… |
[16:57] | We won’t really be needing a housemother. | 那舍监也就没有必要了 |
[17:00] | Well why are they gonna take your house away? | 那为什么他们要收回你们的房子 |
[17:04] | Because we get no pledges and everyone kind of thinks we’re losers. | 没有人愿意加入我们 大家都认为我们很无趣 |
[17:10] | That’s so sad. why does everyone else get all the pledges? | 这太不幸了 为什么其他宿舍把人都分完了 |
[17:14] | Well they have great parties and… | 因为他们办派对还有… |
[17:17] | Boys actually like them. | 男孩子们喜欢她们 |
[17:21] | I’m an expert at parties and boys. I’m a bunny. | 对于派对和男生我可是专家 我是兔女郎 |
[17:24] | Men write to me from prison sometimes in their own blood. | 他们从监狱给我写信 有时还会收到血书 |
[17:27] | I mean I assume it’s theirs who knows? I don’t. | 我的意思是说可能他们的血 但是谁知道呢 我是不知道 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry I’m nervous right now… | 对不起 我现在很紧张 |
[17:30] | Because I really wanna help you guys because I know I can do it. | 我真心想帮助你们 我知道我一定做得到 |
[17:33] | Wow a bunny? | 兔女郎是吗 |
[17:35] | Like a centerfold? | 像是在插页里的裸体女郎吗 |
[17:37] | Oh bless your heart no. just a couple of small pictorials… | 上帝保佑你 不 只是几个女孩儿的… |
[17:42] | “girls of the midwest ” “girls with geds” “girls of charlie sheen.” | 不同主题的插画罢了 |
[17:47] | But now I’m a homeless person. | 而现在我是个无家可归的人了 |
[17:51] | God I’m so sorry. | 上帝啊 我为你感到难过 |
[17:53] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:55] | Wait but I can really help you guys. | 等等 我真的可以帮你们的 |
[17:59] | So if we don’t get pledges we lose our charter? | 就是说如果没有招到人 我们就会失去执照了 |
[18:01] | – we need 30. – thirty pledges? there’s seven of us dude. | -我们需要就有30个 -30个人吗 伙计 我们才7个 |
[18:04] | Technically 7?now. | 严格来说是7个半 |
[18:07] | Hey! | 天! |
[18:08] | Oh nothing a little fertilizer can’t help. | 多吃点就长大了 可以算一个人了 |
[18:13] | Not you tanya. I was talking about harmony. | 泰雅 不是说你 我是在说哈蒙妮(好和谐的名字) |
[18:16] | Aactually 7 and 3 quarter as of tuesday last week. | 事实上到上星期四为止是七又四分之三个 |
[18:20] | Guys we’re never gonna get that many pledges. | 同志们 我们永远都凑不到那么多人 |
[18:23] | This is just their way of shutting us down. | 这就是为什么让我们走人的原因 |
[18:26] | This is awful. | 这太可怕了 |
[18:28] | Hey joanne just fyi… | 乔安娜 只是… |
[18:30] | You’ve got refrigerator magnets stuck to your brace again. | 冰箱上的磁铁又跑到你的支架上了 |
[18:33] | Actually we need that. that’s our grocery list. | 那个我们还要的 那是我们的购物清单 |
[18:35] | I knew that. I knew that. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:37] | – no you didn’t. – did so. | -不 你不知道 -我知道 |
[18:40] | – why do we need knee-highs? – oh my god. | -我们怎么会用到中筒袜 -老天啊 |
[18:44] | Oh my god. there’s boys on our lawn. | 我的老天爷啊 有男孩子在我们的草地上 |
[18:49] | Are they lost? | 他们是迷路了吗 |
[18:51] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[18:53] | The leaning panther. I like that. yoga’s hot. | 那是模仿美洲豹的动作 我喜欢 瑜伽加很性感 |
[18:57] | So are you a zeta? | 你是泽塔宿舍的吗 |
[19:00] | Oh I wish. | 我希望是 |
[19:03] | Yeah I do too because zeta would be my new favorite hizzety-hang. | 我也希望是 因为这会是我最爱泡的地方了 |
[19:08] | Well she is not a zeta… | 其实她不是泽塔的… |
[19:11] | Because she’s our new hizzety-housemother. | 因为她是我们的新舍监 |
[19:15] | She’ll be hizzy-tizzies… | 她会泡在… |
[19:18] | She’ll be here all the time. | 她会一直呆在这里 |
[19:21] | You’re hiring me? | 这么说你是在邀请我了? |
[19:23] | Oh give me some of that. | 天 让我也试试 |
[19:26] | Oh god bless her. | 愿上帝保佑她 |
[19:28] | – why are they acting like that? – yes. | -你为什么拥抱我 -什么 |
[19:32] | Oh that’s boys just being boys. | 那个啊 你知道男孩子的啦 |
[19:36] | Thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[19:43] | Oh my gosh! I am just so happy that you guys want me here. | 天啊 你们让我留在这里我真是太高兴了 |
[19:48] | You are not gonna be sorry. | 你们不会后悔的 |
[19:50] | So this is how we’re gonna get pledges? | 这就能招来人吗 |
[19:52] | Hiring an archaically superficial reflection of the male fantasy? | 聘请一个肤浅的 庸俗的 男生心里的梦中情人 |
[19:57] | Well guys like her. | 但是男生们喜欢她 |
[19:59] | And since guys don’t like us I figured she could help. | 既然男生不喜欢我们 我觉得她可以帮到我们 |
[20:04] | So, in order to be in a sisterhood, now we have to be popular? | 那么为了我们姐妹几个 我们就要变得更受欢迎一点吗 |
[20:09] | No, no. in order to keep our house, though, we do have to be popular. yes. | 不 是为了留住我们的房子 我们要变得受欢迎一点 |
[20:14] | So, I figured shelley here could teach us how. | 我想雪莉会教我们怎么做的 |
[20:17] | Okay, look, don’t get me wrong. I love guys. | 好的 你们别误解我 我喜欢男生 |
[20:20] | But I lived in a house filled with girls for nine years, | 但是我和一群女生住了九年 |
[20:23] | And I know that there’s nothing better than just being with your sisters.. | 我认为世界上最美好的事情就是跟你的姐妹们在一起 |
[20:28] | Sharing, talking all night, painting each other’s bodies… | 彻夜长谈 互相在身体上涂鸦画画 |
[20:33] | Baking penis cookies, playing with monkeys… | 烘出鸡鸡形状的饼干 一起玩女同…(寒…) |
[20:38] | – where’d you live? – the playboy mansion. | -你在哪儿住 -花花公子公寓 |
[20:47] | No, that doesn’t make her a hooker. sorry. | 不 她不会因此就去做鸡 抱歉 |
[20:55] | She’s shy. she’s just… | 她太害羞了 她只是 |
[20:58] | She’s so shy. that’s lilly, also, by the way. | 她实在太害羞了 这就是莉莉 随便说一下 |
[21:02] | Lilly. | 莉莉 |
[21:05] | And this here is harmony. | 这是哈蒙妮 |
[21:08] | Harmony. | 哈蒙妮 |
[21:12] | And carrie mae. | 这是卡莉・梅 |
[21:14] | Carrie mae. | 卡莉・梅 |
[21:16] | And then joanne, over there. | 那个是乔安娜 |
[21:18] | Joanne. | 乔安娜 |
[21:21] | Wow, you hired the exorcist. that’s great. | 你请了一个驱魔人 太棒了 |
[21:25] | What is that? | 什么 |
[21:26] | Is that like a yoda thing, or what? | 就像犹大或者别的什么人 |
[21:29] | It’s fun, but, what… | 太有趣了 但是 什么 |
[21:31] | Oh, no, no. it’s just this thing I do to remember people’s names. | 不 不 我只能靠这种方法来记住人们的名字 |
[21:36] | Natalie. | 奈特莉 |
[21:37] | So, thank you guys so much for letting me be your housemother. | 很感谢你们 让我当你们的女舍监 |
[21:42] | No, it’s no problem. | 别客气 |
[21:46] | Because you just… | 因为你 |
[21:48] | This is just gonna be great. | 这太棒了 |
[21:50] | But I have to go take a shower… | 但是我得先去洗个澡 |
[21:51] | Because I haven’t had one since I | 自从我在车里睡觉并在监狱里蹲了一晚 |
[21:53] | Slept in my car and spent the night in jail. | 我就没有洗过澡了 |
[21:54] | Sweet. | 好的 |
[21:58] | – hi, girls. – oh, my god! | -美女们 -天啊 |
[22:00] | Shelley! hi. where’s your robe? | 雪莉 你的浴袍呢 |
[22:02] | Oh, I just like to air dry. | 我想自然晾干 |
[22:04] | Oh, she just likes to air dry. | 噢 她想自然晾干 |
[22:07] | My god, you’re so vapid. | 我的天 你太老土了 |
[22:09] | Oh, my gosh. thank you so much. | 天啊 非常感谢 |
[22:10] | You’re like the hundredth person who’s told me that. | 已经有无数人对我这么说了 |
[22:13] | Shell? just a quick little side note… | Shell 有件小事情你得注意一下 |
[22:18] | I don’t think that some of the girls in this house… | 我想有些住在这儿的女生 甚至连她们本人 |
[22:19] | Have even seen their own bodies naked… | 也没见过自己的裸体是什么样子 |
[22:21] | So they probably don’t really want to see your perfectly engineered boobs. | 所以说她们可能更不想看到你的完美身材了 |
[22:26] | Well, I’m just walking around in the body god and dr. borkman gave me. | 好 我只是四周逛逛而已 反正身体是上天赐予我的 |
[22:34] | Hey, shelley, why don’t you throw some clothes on? | 雪莉 为什么你不穿上衣服呢 |
[22:37] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 我们任重而道远啊 |
[22:40] | This year, we are gonna get lots and lots of pledges. | 今年我们必须找到更多的人来入住 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 是的 |
[22:44] | Oh, we also need to raise money for our philanthropy. | 我们还得为我们的慈善事业筹款 |
[22:48] | What’s a phila-canopee? | 什么是菲拉-卡诺比 |
[22:50] | Oh, no. it’s a philanthropy. | 不 是慈善事业 |
[22:54] | It’s like a charity. | 就类似于慈善团体似的 |
[22:56] | Oh, I love charity. | 噢 我喜欢做慈善 |
[22:58] | One time, at the mansion… | 有一次 在公寓里 |
[22:59] | I even let bob saget grind on me during a slow dance. | 我居然会跟鲍勃・萨戈特一起跳一支慢舞 |
[23:06] | And here’s a list of ideas I came up with for fundraisers… | 这是我想的筹集资金的点子 |
[23:08] | That might make us a little more popular. | 也许这能让我们更受欢迎一点 |
[23:11] | So, please take a read. | 那么请你看一下 |
[23:14] | “start a beekeeping club.” | “筹建一个养蜂俱乐部” |
[23:17] | We could have the masks, even. | 我们可以戴上面具 |
[23:21] | “paleolithic bake sale.” | “出售石器时代的烤肉” |
[23:24] | Hi! dinosaurs! like, everyone saw jurassic park. | 恐龙 每个人都看过<<侏罗纪公园>> |
[23:29] | “b. y. o. m.” | “b. y. o. m.” |
[23:31] | Bring your own man? | 带上你们的男人? |
[23:32] | No. bring your own mouse! | 不 带上你们的小老鼠 |
[23:36] | Which is better. | 哪个好一点呢 |
[23:37] | Because they’re cute and they’re little and you can hold them. | 因为他们好小 好可爱 并且你可以捧在手上 |
[23:39] | And also, another thing that I thought of was, you could dress them up. | 还有我想起一件事 就是你可以打扮它们 |
[23:43] | It’s the whole fun part of it, is you can put them in little outfits. | 最有趣的就是 你可以给它们穿衣服 |
[23:47] | You can make, like, an abraham lincoln mouse. | 你可以把一只老鼠打扮成亚伯拉罕・林肯 |
[23:50] | And you could do like joan of… | 你也可以把它打扮成琼 |
[23:52] | Why do everyone’s eyes glaze over when I talk about this? | 为什么每个人听我说这个的时候都是目光呆滞呢 |
[23:55] | Whoa. no. | 不 |
[23:57] | No, they weren’t glazing. they were just taking a break. | 不 他们不是目光呆滞 他们只是在思考 |
[24:01] | Natalie, these are super, super-great ideas. | 奈特莉 这些真是超级 超级棒的点子 |
[24:04] | Thank you. I worked really hard. | 谢谢 我已经尽力了 |
[24:07] | But we might wanna try something a little more… | 但是我们应该更 |
[24:11] | Sexy. | 性感 |
[24:13] | Car wash. come get your car washed. | 洗车 过来洗车呀 |
[24:18] | Here we are at the zeta house car wash. | 我们在泽塔屋前给你洗车 |
[24:21] | I have a car, and I’m great at washing it. | 我有一辆车 我擅长洗车 |
[24:25] | I am so offended right now. | 我真是不爽 |
[24:28] | Come on, guys, let’s give her a chance. | 拜托 伙计们 给她个机会吧 |
[24:30] | – car wash. – car wash! | -洗车 -洗车 |
[24:32] | You said you needed to raise money. | 你说你们需要筹集资金 |
[24:35] | Well, | 好的 |
[24:35] | Washing cars is a fun and sexy way to make all the money that we need. | 洗车就是个很好很性感的方法 这可以筹到资金 |
[24:41] | So, car wash! | 洗车啊 |
[24:44] | Car wash. | 洗车 |
[24:47] | We’re having a car wash. | 我们正在洗车 |
[24:49] | Car wash. | 洗车 |
[24:51] | No, I can’t bend that way. | 我弯不下腰来 |
[24:53] | Hey, watch this, guys. | 你们看呀 |
[25:01] | Hi, guys. | 伙计们 |
[25:02] | Dude, that’s wild. | 哥们 这太狂野了 |
[25:04] | Oh, my god. shelley, that’s colby. I’m in love with him. | 天啊 雪莉 那是考比 我的梦中情人 |
[25:07] | Oh, that’s so sweet. how long have you guys been going out? | 那太好了 你们在一起多久了 |
[25:11] | No. we are not going out. I’ve never even talked to him. | 没有 我们还没在一起呢 我还没跟他表白 |
[25:15] | And he’s coming this way. what do I do? | 他走过来了 我该怎么办 |
[25:17] | Do sexy. | 表现得性感一点 |
[25:20] | Wash these cars, you sexy bitches! | 赶紧洗车啊 迷人的婊子们 |
[25:23] | They are filthy. and so are you! | 车子很脏 婊子很骚 |
[25:27] | Did she just call us bitches? | 她叫我们婊子 |
[25:29] | Did she just call us sexy? | 她说我们很性感 |
[25:31] | Wash! wash! wash! | 我洗 我洗 我洗洗洗 |
[25:33] | Wash! wash! wash! wash! | 我洗 我洗 我洗洗洗 |
[25:39] | – hey, girls. – hi. | -美女们 -你们好 |
[25:42] | Okay, that’s the first time we’ve ever spoken, so… first time. | 我跟他第一次说话 第一次啊 |
[25:45] | Hi! | 你们好 |
[25:47] | We’re just washing cars and being sexy. | 我们正在洗车 并展示我们的性感 |
[25:51] | Mostly sexy. | 我们一直很性感 |
[25:52] | So, does anybody want a wet t-shirt? | 谁想把上衣弄湿了 |
[25:56] | – yeah. – or, you know, maybe some wet pants. | -好 -或者把裤子弄湿了也行 |
[26:04] | Someone went accident in her sexy pants. | 有人穿着她性感的裤子发生意外了 |
[26:07] | So, anyway, we’re having some drinks over at theta later. | 待会我们要去吧里喝点东西 |
[26:11] | – theta. – totally. | -吧里 -我们都去 |
[26:13] | You wanna come over? | 你们要来吗 |
[26:15] | Yes. | 我们去 |
[26:17] | Well, we are a little thirsty. | 我们有点口渴了 |
[26:20] | Maybe you guys are, too. | 你们也渴了吧 |
[26:22] | Why don’t you have a drink right now? | 你们为什么不现在就先喝一点呢 |
[26:26] | I’ll take a little sip. | 我先喝一点吧 |
[26:32] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:35] | Thought I’d help you wash the testosterone off your face, colby. | 我想帮你把你脸上的睾丸激素洗掉 考比 |
[26:39] | Well, cool. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | So, what time can we drop by for drinks? | 我们什么时候过去喝东西呢 |
[26:46] | Now that you mention it, | 既然你提出来了 |
[26:48] | The guest list is looking pretty full. | 但是好像人已经满了 |
[26:50] | So, maybe next time, all right? | 下次吧 好吗 |
[26:53] | Hey, super-brace! | 大咪咪 |
[26:55] | Il can. il can. | 我可以的 我可以的 |
[26:57] | Not cool, man. let’s go. come on, come on, let’s go. | 别这样 我们走吧 拜托了 走吧 |
[27:02] | Well, I think we’re done here, sexy bitches. | 我想我们到此为止吧 迷人的婊子们 |
[27:04] | Thanks a lot, mona. | 谢谢你 莫纳 |
[27:07] | The one chance I get to talk to colby, and you completely ruin it. | 我跟考比说话的机会都让你给搅了 |
[27:09] | Yeah, because the whole peeing-in-your-pants thing… | 因为这种尿裤裤子的方式 |
[27:11] | Was really working out well for you. | 真是太适合你了 |
[27:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | My car’s still dirty, so I’ll be out here if you need me. | 我的车子还没洗净 你们需要我就叫我好了 |
[27:21] | Do you want a car wash? | 要洗车吗 |
[27:25] | Me? | 跟我说吗 |
[27:26] | Oh, no. no. I have a bike. | 不 不 我的是自行车 |
[27:29] | Besides, I gotta get back to work. | 还有 我得回去干活了 |
[27:31] | Oh, yeah. I know all about work. | 我知道工作的重要性 |
[27:34] | I’m at work right now, actually. | 其实我也是在干活 |
[27:36] | Oh, do you wash cars? | 你是洗车的吗 |
[27:39] | No. I’m the zeta sorority housemother. | 不 我是泽塔女生会的女舍监 |
[27:42] | You seem a little young to be a housemother. | 干这行你好像有点年轻啊 |
[27:45] | Really? | 真的 |
[27:47] | You think I’m young? | 你认为我太年轻了 |
[27:49] | Oh, thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[27:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry to invade your space, but I needed that. | 很抱歉未经你同意就这么做 但我必须这样 |
[27:58] | So, what’s your job? | 你是干什么的 |
[28:01] | Oh… job. | 噢 工作 |
[28:03] | I manage a nursing home. | 我管理一家疗养院 |
[28:08] | It’s so great you give nurses a place to live. | 你真是伟大 你让那些保姆都有地方可住(��…) |
[28:12] | Actually, it’s a nursing home for senior citizens. | 实际上 这是一个为老人开设的疗养院 |
[28:16] | An old folks’… old people. old people. | 老人 老人 |
[28:19] | I know lots of old men. | 我认识很多老人 |
[28:21] | Hairy and not hairy. but I don’t mean to brag. | 有的还有头发 有的都掉光了 真的 |
[28:26] | So, they live there? | 他们都住在那儿 |
[28:29] | Like an orphanage for old people? | 就像一个为老人开设的孤儿院 |
[28:31] | Well, yeah. I mean, that’s one way you could look at it. yeah. | 是的 我是说 你只能这样理解疗养院了 |
[28:35] | Their parents are gone, and they live in a big building… | 他们的父母都去世了 他们自己住在偌大的房子里 |
[28:38] | All by themselves, wondering where everybody went… | 想着每个人将要离开他们… |
[28:40] | And I think I’m gonna cry. | 我想哭了 |
[28:44] | Listen, if you want, you know, you could stop by the nursing home… | 听着 如果你愿意 你可以来疗养院 |
[28:49] | Because we always need volunteers to help out… | 因为我们一直需要志愿者来帮忙 |
[28:52] | And visit with the old people… | 来探望这些老人 |
[28:54] | If you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[28:57] | Yeah. I’d love to. | 我很愿意过去 |
[29:01] | My name is shelley. and I like long walks and hate rude people. | 我叫雪莉 我喜欢漫步并且讨厌粗鲁的人 |
[29:06] | Oh, that’s good to know. I’m oliver. | 认识你真好 我叫奥利弗 |
[29:09] | – oliver. – yes. | -奥利弗 -对 |
[29:11] | I like taking long walks with rude people. only on short piers, though. | 我喜欢跟粗鲁的人一起漫步 但仅在小码头上漫步 |
[29:20] | That’s funny. | 很有意思 |
[29:22] | – you’re funny. – thank you. | -你很有意思 -谢谢 |
[29:24] | – bye. – bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[29:29] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[29:31] | Okay, this isn’t my fault. don’t like… | 好啦 这不是我的错 别 |
[29:33] | I know it was a disaster, but she’s… | 我知道这非常不幸 但是她 |
[29:35] | You guys, I just had the best idea for our phila-tropy. | 伙计们 我为你们的慈善事业想到了一个绝妙的点子 |
[29:39] | Philanthropy. | 慈善事业 |
[29:40] | We are gonna volunteer at oliver’s nursing home. | 我们去奥利弗的疗养院当志愿者 |
[29:43] | Who is oliver? | 谁是奥利弗 |
[29:45] | He’s this guy I just met. he’s really sweet. | 就是我刚才认识的那个人 他人很好 |
[29:48] | And he’s kind of cute, too. | 他还带点可爱 |
[29:51] | Well… | 那么 |
[29:52] | I don’t know if you guys can recognize this, but shelley is meeting guys. | 不知道你们能不能看出来 但是我想雪莉邂逅了一个男生 |
[29:56] | And if she knows how to meet guys, then we will learn how to meet guys. | 如果她知道怎么邂逅男生的话 我们也可以学会 |
[30:00] | Then more girls’ll wanna hang out with us. hence, more pledges. | 那将会有更多的女生跟我们一起出去 因此会得到更多的抵押品 |
[30:04] | Yeah. hence! | 对啊 |
[30:06] | Okay, here’s what we need to do. | 好 我们需要做的是 |
[30:08] | We need to get all dressed up, and then we need to go to a club… | 我们要好好打扮 然后我们去俱乐部 |
[30:11] | And drink fruity drinks and dirty-dance with each other. | 喝点果汁饮料 跳几曲热舞 |
[30:15] | – why? – to bond, y’old grumpy. | -为什么呀 -为了房契啊 你个笨蛋 |
[30:18] | Yeah, y’old grumpy. to bond. | 就是 你个笨蛋 为了房契 |
[30:22] | The music’s playing. our bodies are swaying. | 音乐响起 身体摆起 |
[30:25] | You know what I’m saying? | 你们知道我在说什么吗 |
[30:26] | You know? we could like play some form of dodge ball, maybe. | 你们知道吗 我们就像是在玩闪避球 |
[30:33] | We could tie our shoes together, our tennis shoes… | 我们可以把网球鞋系在一起 |
[30:36] | And we could throw them over telephone wires. | 然后把它们往上扔 扔过电话线 |
[30:39] | Because I see that everywhere… | 因为我看到各个地方的 |
[30:40] | And it seems like people would have fun doing that. | 人好像都很喜欢这么干 |
[30:42] | Like, “how hard can you throw?” | 例如 “你可以扔多高” |
[30:45] | You know what I mean? like how… what are you… | 你们知道我说什么吗 如何 你在 |
[30:51] | Or we could go to a club. | 我们去俱乐部吧 |
[31:07] | Six virgin marys and one kamikaze. | 六位圣母和一个神风敢死队队员 |
[31:11] | Here’s to zetas, to making you guys the best sorority ever. | 这是致泽塔联谊会的 为她成为最伟大的女生联谊会干杯 |
[31:17] | Oh, mona, that guy is totally checking you out. | mona 那人在注视着你 |
[31:20] | – go flirt with him. – right. | -快去和他玩玩 -对 |
[31:23] | Think of it as research, mona. research. | 就想象成做学术调查一样 mona 学术调查 |
[31:26] | Get over there. get on that horse! | 快去吧 去驯服他 |
[31:28] | Go, go. go! | 快 快 |
[31:34] | You like what you see, stud? | 你很喜欢这样看吗 野马男 |
[31:36] | I’m not really sure what I’m looking at, metalface. | 我不知道我在看什么 铁面女 |
[31:39] | Let me guess, is it a hannibal lecter thing? | 我猜一下 这跟汉尼拔羔羊(<<沉默的羔羊>>中的人物)有关吗 |
[31:41] | Yeah, it is. | 不错 |
[31:49] | There’s a big box of cutesicles. | 那有一个大帅哥 |
[31:51] | Carrie mae, go work your magic. | 卡莉・梅 快去施展你的魔力 |
[31:53] | The only magic I’ve ever done was try to figure out a way | 我的魔力生效的唯一一次就是我成功的 |
[31:56] | To stay in college for nine years and | 在大学里待了9年 |
[31:58] | Not go back to my trailer park in idaho. | 而且没有回到爱达荷州的活动房里 |
[32:00] | So, figure out a way into his heart. | 那么 你就想办法去征服他的心吧 |
[32:03] | Just go over there and talk to him about any old thing. | 你走过去然后跟他聊一些怀旧的东西 |
[32:11] | Excuse me, you know where the crapper is? | 请问 你知道厕所在哪里吗 |
[32:13] | I have to drop off some timber. | 我要释放一些体内的东西 |
[32:18] | Go away. | 走开 |
[32:21] | What’d I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[32:23] | It’s okay. it’s just, carrie mae, sometimes… | 没事 这只是 卡莉・梅 有时 |
[32:26] | Men like their women with a little bit of mystery. | 男人喜欢他们的女人带点神秘感 |
[32:29] | So, get back over there and try it again. | 你再回去试一试 |
[32:37] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[32:39] | You know where the crapper is? | 你知道厕所在哪里吗 |
[32:41] | I have to do a very mysterious thing in there. | 我要去那儿做一件非常神秘的事情 |
[32:44] | Drop off some timber. | 排放体内的东西 |
[32:48] | I’m definitely not drunk enough for that. | 我觉得她还没有醉到那个程度 |
[32:54] | Well, this is good, though. | 不错 干得不错 |
[32:57] | This is really good practice. | 这真是一次很好的实践 |
[33:00] | Hey, it’s the zetas. | 嘿 是泽塔的人 |
[33:02] | – hi. – hi. | -你们好啊 -你们好 |
[33:03] | I feel like we never see you guys out. | 我感觉你们是从不出来的啊 |
[33:05] | We never see them out, either. | 我们也从没见过你们出来 |
[33:08] | I met you yesterday. I was that homeless girl. | 昨天我见过你了 我就是那个无家可归的女孩 |
[33:10] | Now I’m their house mom. | 现在我是她们的舍监 |
[33:12] | Congratulations. that’s awesome. | 恭喜恭喜 太好了 |
[33:15] | So, hey, you guys got here just in time. | 你们来得很及时哦 |
[33:17] | We’re doing a little karaoke contest. sororities versus fraternities. | 我们即将开始一个小型的卡拉ok比赛 女生会对兄弟会 |
[33:22] | Yeah, you guys can go next if you want. | 如果你们愿意的话你们可以做为下一队 |
[33:24] | Yeah! come on! | 来呀 |
[33:26] | Oh, girls! always say “yes” to karaoke. | 美女们 对卡拉ok要永远说”yes” |
[33:30] | Yeah, we’ll pick a great song for you. | 我们会为你们挑一首好歌 |
[33:32] | Don’t worry, you can’t be any worse than we were. | 别担心 我们绝对没你们棒 |
[33:34] | – seriously, we were wretched. – awful. | -说真的 我们太惨了 -糟透了 |
[33:37] | – I don’t know. – oh, okay. okay, listen. | -我不知道 -好啦好啦 听着 |
[33:39] | Just give me a second. I promise the zetas are going up on stage. | 给我点时间 我保证泽塔的人会上台的 |
[33:43] | Awesome. great. | 太好了 |
[33:45] | You guys, karaoke is so fun! | 卡拉ok非常有趣 |
[33:48] | You gotta get up there and do karaoke. boys like singing. it’s sexy. | 你们只需上去开口唱 男生们都喜欢唱歌 这很迷人的 |
[33:51] | Go! go! get up there! go! go! | 走吧 走吧 我们上去 走吧 |
[33:56] | I think we can do it. | 我们可以的 |
[33:58] | We can do anything better than those mannequins, you guys. | 我们不会比那些模特逊色 |
[34:00] | I might puke, but let’s do it! | 也许我受不了会吐的 但是我们还是要上! |
[34:02] | That’s the spirit! | 这是我们的精神 |
[34:05] | All right! get up there, you bravehearts! | 好 上吧 勇士们 |
[34:13] | All right, that was kappa eta sigma! | 好 这就是10718队的表演 |
[34:20] | Next up, the zetas? | 下一个 泽塔联谊会带来的 |
[34:24] | Singing like a virgin. | 像贞女一样歌唱 |
[34:39] | Somehow I Made it Through | 我反正是想通了 |
[34:54] | I’m A Hag And I’m Fat And Rude | 我就是个丑老太婆 我又坏又肥 |
[35:03] | But, You Made Me Feel | 你让我感觉到 |
[35:05] | Like A Big Bag Of Poop | 就像一个大笨猪 |
[35:38] | That was not nice. | 真是差劲 |
[35:40] | Awesome. | 太好了 |
[35:42] | You wanna get cut, bitch? | 你欠扁吗 婊子 |
[35:44] | Oh, classy. very classy. | 表现很棒 非常棒 |
[35:47] | No, no, no, no, she’s right, courtney. I mean, we should apologize. | 不 不 不 她说得对 康特梅 我们应该道歉 |
[35:51] | Especially since we’re about to take their house. | 特别是我们将要拥有她们的房子了 |
[35:53] | – oh, right. – where are you taking it? | -对 -你们要拿去哪里 |
[35:56] | Well, we heard that you were losing your charter, | 我们听说你们的租期到了 |
[35:58] | So phi lota mu is gonna buy your | 弗罗塔姆将要在售房高峰期之后 |
[36:00] | Crappy house when it goes on sale after rush. | 买下你们那栋破房子 |
[36:03] | Yes, we are going to have so many pledges, | 对 我们很快就又会有很多人加入的 |
[36:05] | We’ll need all of the extra space. | 所有的空房都要留给我们 |
[36:07] | Oh, but don’t worry. | 哦 别担心 |
[36:09] | I mean, we’ll still let you guys stay on and be the maids. | 我是说 我们会让你们待在那儿当女佣的 |
[36:12] | You can sweep the chimney. won’t that be nice? | 你可以清扫一下烟囱 那不是很好吗 |
[36:16] | Does the little one understand human talk? | 那个小屁孩知道我们在说什么吗 |
[36:18] | Oh, and I guess that when we buy your house, | 我猜当我们买下你们的房子时 |
[36:20] | You’ll go back to being homeless. | 你又回到无家可归的日子了 |
[36:22] | I’m a housemother. | 我是个女舍监 |
[36:24] | A zeta housemother, and I don’t like some of the things you were saying. | 泽塔的女舍监 我很不喜欢你们这么说 |
[36:27] | Because they do understand human talk, and you hurt their feelings. | 因为他们知道我们在说什么 你伤害了她们的感情 |
[36:31] | Oh, shelley, come on. it’s not worth it, let’s go. | 雪莉 拜托 你这么做不值得 我们走吧 |
[36:33] | Yeah, you should go. | 是的 你应该走了 |
[36:34] | It was so nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[36:36] | But I really think that… | 但我真的认为 |
[36:37] | – so nice. – so nice. | -不错不错 -不错不错 |
[36:40] | That was so humiliating, you guys. | 这太欺负人了 |
[36:42] | I know it was awful. | 我知道这太糟了 |
[36:44] | And I am so mad that they did that to you guys, | 她们这么对你们 我真的抓狂了 |
[36:46] | But we can’t listen to those girls. | 我们可以不听她们的 |
[36:50] | Why? they’re right. we are losers. | 为什么 她们说得对 我们是窝囊废 |
[36:53] | Oh, we’re not losers. | 噢 我们不是窝囊废 |
[36:55] | You just ignore that dumb old wall. | 你们就当她们这些废人不存在吧 |
[36:59] | Well, you’re not a loser, shelley. people like you. you’re pretty. | 你不是窝囊废 雪莉 人人都喜欢你 你很漂亮 |
[37:03] | I just don’t understand that kind of behavior. | 我实在不理解这种行为 |
[37:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[37:08] | You guys I can make you way hotter than any old phi lota mu. | 姐们们 我能把你们变得比老土的弗罗塔姆更性感 |
[37:13] | By the time I’m done every girl on campus’ll want to pledge zeta. | 等我完工以后 校园里所有女生都会加入泽塔 |
[37:18] | No really we are just a bunch of misfits. | 不 真的 我们就是一群不合群的人 |
[37:22] | Lilly just texted me from the closet. she says we’re not misfits. | 莉莉帮我们看过衣服了 她说我们能改变形象 |
[37:26] | Well I hope she was being ironic. | 希望她不是说反话 |
[37:29] | Go go go go go! | 上 上 上 上 上! |
[37:31] | – are we doing this? – do it! | -我们要这么做吗? -上吧 |
[37:32] | – all right. – here. | -好吧 -来 |
[37:34] | You can do this. | 你们一定行 |
[37:36] | If I thought you all were quitting… | 如果你们全都放弃的话… |
[37:38] | My heart would just fall out of my head. | 我的心脏就要从脑袋里跳出来了 |
[37:40] | Shelley your heart is not in your head. | 雪莉 你的心脏不在头上 |
[37:42] | Your heart has its own cavity. right under your fake boobs. | 它在心窝里 就在你的假胸下面 |
[37:46] | Do you understand how moronic you sound… | 你知道自己说话有多低能吗!? |
[37:48] | When you say your heart is gonna fall out of your head? | 你说自己的心脏要从脑袋里掉出来 |
[37:51] | Well Mona… | 呃 莫纳 |
[37:53] | I totally understand why that saying sounds mixed-up… | 我知道为什么这话听起来荒谬 |
[37:57] | But I don’t mean it for real. | 但我不是说真的 |
[37:59] | I don’t think that my heart is in my skull. | 我没真以为心脏在头盖骨里 |
[38:03] | What I mean is that sometimes logic tells you to do something… | 我的意思是 有时候 我们不能光靠理智来办事 |
[38:08] | But you have to have part of your heart in it as well. | 还要投入自己的情感在里面 |
[38:13] | My head and my heart tell me that we can save Zeta. | 我的理智和情感都告诉我 我们能拯救泽塔 |
[38:18] | We need 30 pledges and I know just how to do it. | 我们需要30个社员 我知道要怎么做 |
[38:24] | By making you guys the hottest girls on campus. | 我要把你们变成全校最性感火辣的女生 |
[38:33] | I’ll get it. | 我来抓住它 |
[38:40] | – Does that say “Zeta”? – yeah. | -那上面是不是写 “泽塔” -是 |
[38:44] | This is war. | 这是宣战书 |
[38:46] | Enough is enough. | 忍无可忍 |
[38:48] | Let’s do this. there’s no way those bitches are getting our house. | 行动吧 不能让那些婊子占据我们的房子 |
[39:05] | Okay ladies dressing sexy is all about skimplifying. | 好了 小姐们 穿着性感的秘诀就是露 |
[39:08] | I want you to show skin in the four major regions. | 把四肢和能露的都露出来 |
[39:12] | Arms legs belly and cleavage. | 手臂 大腿 肚皮和胸口 |
[39:15] | Is this how you skimplify? | 要这样露吗 |
[39:16] | Oh okay. well | 还好 |
[39:17] | maybe we could let someone who doesn’t have a giant baby.. | 也许没挺着个大肚子的人 |
[39:20] | In their belly give it a try. | 更适合尝试这一招 |
[39:22] | Okay this is your most important secret weapon the water bra. | 好了 这是你们最重要的秘密武器 水文胸 |
[39:27] | Just stay away from sharp corners. | 不要靠近尖锐物品 |
[39:29] | This is going too far. | 这太过头了 |
[39:31] | No. no way. no. | 不 不行 不 |
[39:34] | Just consider it like another thesis topic you know? | 你就把这当成另类论题好了 |
[39:37] | “conventional archetypes of beauty and their effect on the opposite sex.” | “传统美貌的标准和对两性的影响” |
[39:47] | Are you sure that’s everything? | 全都取下来了吗 |
[39:49] | Because feeling good on the inside is | 因为内在感觉良好 |
[39:51] | All about looking good on the outside. | 就是要外表仪容美好 |
[39:59] | Go ahead and keep that one. | 这个你就继续留着吧 |
[40:01] | There are three rules to successful flirtation. | 挑逗成功有3个要诀 |
[40:05] | Eye contact flattery and lots of touching. | 眼神接触 谄媚和密集的身体触碰 |
[40:08] | For example let’s pretend that Natalie here is a man. | 打个比方 假设奈特莉是一名男性 |
[40:11] | I’m touching his arm I’m looking deep into his eyes… | 我摸他的手 深情地看着他的眼睛 |
[40:15] | And I’m wearing deodorant. carrie mae? | 不要忘记身上要喷除味剂 卡莉・梅 |
[40:18] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[40:19] | And I might say something like this. | 还要这样说 |
[40:22] | “oh my gosh. your biceps are huge. kiss me.” | “噢 天哪 你的二头肌真强壮 亲我吧” |
[40:26] | And then he would kiss me. so any questions? | 然后他就会亲我 有问题吗 |
[40:30] | What do I do with my chew? | 那我的香口胶要怎么办? |
[40:32] | How long would the kiss usually be? | 亲吻通常会亲多久? |
[40:34] | And also why would he kiss you because you… | 还有 为什么他要亲你 因为你… |
[40:41] | Okay ladies today’s lesson is makeup. | 好了小姐们 这堂是化妆课 |
[40:44] | First we must highlight your eyes. | 首先 要提亮眼部 |
[40:47] | The eyes are the nipples of the face. | 眼睛就是面部的重点 |
[41:37] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[41:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[41:49] | So this is what it feels like to not be invisible. | 成为焦点就是这种感受 |
[41:52] | We weren’t exactly invisible before just the anti-hot. | 我们不是没成为过焦点 只是那不是因为性感 |
[41:57] | Check out joanne. | 看看乔安娜 |
[41:58] | I really like what you’ve done with the bedazzler. | 我还真喜欢你这样处理固定板 |
[42:00] | – thank you. – it’s nice. | -谢谢 -真贴心 |
[42:02] | So what’s next shelley? | 下一步要做什么 雪莉 |
[42:03] | I want all the fraternities to see how hot you guys are. | 我要所有社团都知道你们有多性感 |
[42:07] | Kind of like a coming-out party. so we are gonna take some pictures. | 来个派对show一下了 我们要拍些照片 |
[42:11] | Oh we are not posing for playboy. | 我们不是给《花花公子》拍照 |
[42:13] | No in a calendar. “the girls of zeta.” | 是拍月历 “泽塔女生” |
[42:17] | Everyone will see the new you | 所有人都会看到你们的新形象 |
[42:18] | And selling the calendars will help | 卖月历还能赚会费 |
[42:20] | Us raise money for our phil-an-coppopopy. | 还能为我们的慈善事业攒钱 |
[42:22] | Hey you guys lilly just texted me. | 姐妹们 莉莉发信息来 |
[42:24] | She says we look hot and this is fun. | 说我们很性感很有趣 |
[42:33] | Keep doing that keep doing that. make love to the camera. | 坚持下去 继续 就像是和相机做爱一样 |
[42:37] | I saw that in austin powers. | 我在”王牌大贱谍”里见过那样的 |
[42:40] | Yeah work it. think really sexy witch. | 继续 想像一下性感的女巫 |
[42:45] | – are you a good witch or a bad witch? – a good witch. | -你是个善良女巫还是邪恶女巫 -善良女巫 |
[42:48] | I think you’re a bad witch. | 我想你是邪恶女巫 |
[42:50] | I bet the house that falls on you is gonna be a sexy house. | 就算房子塌在你身上都会变成一间性感的房子 |
[42:56] | Work it. work it. | 继续 继续 |
[42:58] | You’re like a supermodel except more pregnant. keep going. | 你就像超模 只是怀孕了而已 继续 |
[43:20] | Okay henry very glad you finally learned how to use the suggestion box. | 好了 亨利 太好了你终于会用意见箱了 |
[43:25] | And I want to let you know that I got your message… | 我现在要告诉你 我收到了你的信息 |
[43:28] | You want less boggle and more bingo. | 你想拼字游戏少一点 宾果多一点 |
[43:30] | So I’m gonna work on it okay? | 我会采纳你的意见 好吗 |
[43:32] | Okay what’s going on with your heart? | 你的心跳怎么了 |
[43:35] | Shelley you’re here. | 雪莉 你来了 |
[43:39] | – move out of the way man. – move it junior. | -走开 别挡着电视 -走开 小伙子 |
[43:41] | – sideways. – sorry sorry. | -到一边去 -抱歉抱歉 |
[43:46] | We brought a donation as part of our philtrophy. | 这是我们的捐款 |
[43:50] | Oh great. thank you. | 真好 谢谢你 |
[43:53] | We’re making calendars… | 我们正在做月历 |
[43:54] | And before we could even get them all out… | 但还没发售… |
[43:57] | The printing-press guys bought up the first batch. | 印刷工就买光了第一版 |
[43:59] | Wow. great thank you very much. | 真了不起 谢谢你 |
[44:01] | This is “pay to the order of old people.” | 这是 “给老人家的慰问金” |
[44:06] | Yes and it doesn’t stop there. | 但还不只这些 |
[44:08] | I hope you don’t mind | 希望你不会介意 |
[44:10] | But I brought a few extra volunteers to help out today. | 我今天带来了几位志愿者 |
[44:15] | Henry Henry look away. look away okay? | 亨利 亨利 别看 别看了 好吗 |
[44:18] | Look at the wall. think of broccoli and bad bingo cards. | 看墙壁 想想填字游戏和不好的宾果卡 |
[44:22] | You know actually your timing is perfect | 其实 你来得正好 |
[44:24] | Because I was about to try and organize a dance class. | 因为我正打算组织舞蹈课 |
[44:28] | Nobody signed up. | 没人报名 |
[44:30] | And I was at the top of the list not signing up. | 我是第一个拒绝报名的 |
[44:33] | There ain’t no way I’m dancing. you can forget that. | 不行 我不跳舞 你别搞舞蹈班了 |
[44:37] | Oh I love to dance. | 我爱跳舞 |
[44:39] | Well let’s do it. | 那来吧 跳舞 |
[44:44] | Okay ladies fan out and find a partner. | 好了 小姐们 去找个舞伴吧 |
[44:49] | And maybe we should talk about this music. | 也许 我们该换个音乐 |
[44:54] | Wow this music is super super-great | 这首曲子真-真不错 |
[44:57] | But we might want to try something a little sexier. | 但来点性感的歌会更好 |
[45:17] | Great job ladies. | 干得好 小姐们 |
[45:33] | Shelley I just wanna thank you so much for doing this. | 雪莉 我真的要谢谢你们 |
[45:36] | It’s just so kind. | 真是帮了大忙 |
[45:37] | Oh well kindness is just love with its work boots on. | 日行一善嘛 |
[45:43] | Hey Oliver ask the girl to dance. | 奥利弗 请女孩子跳舞啊 |
[45:47] | – I’d love to. – really? | -好啊 -真的? |
[45:51] | Looking good Jean. | 你跳得不错啊 珍 |
[45:54] | So listen Shelley | 听着雪莉 |
[45:55] | I was wondering if maybe you’d like to have dinner sometime. | 我想 你什么时候有空 我们一起吃顿饭 |
[45:59] | Really? yes. yeah. | 好啊 好 |
[46:02] | Great. | 太好了 |
[46:04] | – bitchsuck! – sorry. I’m sorry. | -她妈的 -对不起 对不起 |
[46:07] | Oh it’s all good. | 噢 没关系 |
[46:12] | I’m so glad to be back. | 我很高兴又回来了 |
[46:14] | Marvin tell Shelley we’re back and we’re gonna be watching a movie. | 马文 告诉雪莉我们回来了 今晚看电影 |
[46:18] | How about something spooky? no funny. | 看鬼片好不好? 不要 看喜剧 |
[46:19] | No. how about scarface? | 不要 我们看 “疤面煞星” |
[46:22] | No you guys I think it should be Shelley’s pick tonight. | 你们都不对 今晚该让雪莉决定看什么 |
[46:24] | Mr. Hefner Shelley’s actually gone. she told me to give you this letter. | 海弗尔先生 雪莉已经走了 她给你留了信 |
[46:38] | Shelley moved to africa to work with the orphans. | 雪莉到非洲照顾孤儿去了 |
[46:41] | She left while we were gone… | 我们旅行的时候走的… |
[46:42] | Because she says she can’t deal with goodbyes. | 她说受不了告别 |
[46:47] | I’m going to bed. no movies tonight. | 我要上床休息 今晚不看电影了 |
[46:53] | You look nervous. | 你紧张了 |
[46:55] | I don’t like when you look nervous. you will not blow this! | 我不喜欢你紧张 差点把事情搞砸 |
[46:58] | But I just wanna mix drinks. | 但我就只会调饮料而已 |
[47:00] | You know my whole life that’s all I’ve ever wanted to do… | 你知道 我的整个人生就是… |
[47:02] | Is just blend. | 就是一团糟 |
[47:04] | And then you come along with your weird kryptonite death grip and… | 直到遇到了你 还有你这无敌抓奶手(^_^) |
[47:07] | – that’s right it’s like this. – oh good god! | -说得没错 就是那样 -好啊 上帝啊 |
[47:09] | Oh sweet bastard that’s good. | 小坏蛋 这可真够劲 |
[47:11] | That’s right and I’m the only woman that can make you feel like that. | 我是唯一能让你有这种感受的女人 |
[47:14] | You will not tell Hef that we wrote that letter to shelley. | 你不许向海弗告密 说是我写的信 |
[47:18] | – just do it again. – got it? | -再来一次 -明白没有? |
[47:19] | – yeah I got it I got it. so I got it. – good. | -我明白了 完全明白 来吧 -很好 |
[47:32] | Hi. I’ll take two calendars. | 我要两本月历 |
[47:34] | Wow. that’s so generous. everyone’s been buying two. | 真不赖 每个人都买两本 |
[47:37] | Actually it’s in case one gets ruined. | 其实是以防一本弄脏了(希望你不懂…) |
[47:41] | Hot dogs Zeta hot dogs. who wants one? | 热狗 泽塔热狗 要不要来一份 |
[47:44] | You. you. you got one. | 你 你 还有你 吃一份 |
[47:51] | Sweet setup here. | 摊档得真有女人味 |
[47:54] | We should totally have a mixer with you guys sometime. | 我该跟你们去约会 |
[47:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:02] | We could have one with battle… | 我们可以去看… |
[48:04] | What? One more time. | 什么 再说一遍 |
[48:06] | We could have a battlestar galactica night. with pudding! | 我们可以去看太空堡垒卡拉狄加 吃布丁 |
[48:09] | Definitely! what? | 清楚点 你在说什么 |
[48:11] | Battlestar galactica. okay. | 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 |
[48:13] | She said that you guys should get together some night with pudding. | 她说你们晚上一起去玩玩 吃布丁 |
[48:18] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[48:20] | You betcha. you betcha. | 好啊 当然好 |
[48:22] | At phi lota mu we are very exclusive because we can be. | 弗罗塔姆社团入社要求很高 因为我们有那个资本 |
[48:26] | Many of our sisters are leaders on campus. | 我们很多社员姐妹在学校里都是头面人物 |
[48:30] | We have a rocking gpa and our very own korean manicurist. | 我们有摇滚功放 和韩国修甲师 |
[48:41] | Hey where are you guys going? | 你们要去哪里 |
[48:43] | – whose booth is that? – that’s zeta’s booth. | -那边是什么社团的摊档 -泽塔的摊档 |
[48:47] | Don’t be ridiculous. why would they have a booth? | 别开玩笑了 她们有摊档吗 |
[48:50] | And who would go to it? | 谁要去啊 |
[48:51] | – do you want some ketchup? – that’d be great. | -你要番茄酱吗 -这是最好的 |
[48:53] | I can totally hose you some right there. go ahead lean back. | 我可以射进你的嘴里 来 仰头 |
[48:55] | No I’m just… | 不 我… |
[49:01] | – excuse me. – why did you fart? | -不好意思 -怎么 你放屁了吗? |
[49:04] | – did I do what? – fart. | -我怎么? -放屁 |
[49:09] | Where are the Zetas? | 泽塔在哪里 |
[49:10] | We are the Zetas 2008 edition. | 我们就是泽塔 2008新版 |
[49:13] | And I’m in love! | 我爱上你们了 |
[49:27] | Why’d you do that? | 你干什么! |
[49:29] | I needed to hurt someone. | 我要打人泄愤 |
[49:34] | This is so awesome you guys. that was so much fun! | 像做梦一样 真好玩 |
[49:37] | It was it was. | 是啊 是啊 |
[49:39] | Harmony Brian Stone was all over you girl. | 太和谐了 布莱恩斯・提恩都要围着你们转 |
[49:43] | – and how about Mona? – what? | -莫纳怎么样了? -什么 |
[49:44] | I got numbers from four boys. it was all for research. | 我拿到了4个男生的电话 都是要和我一同研究学习的 |
[49:47] | Liar. | 真能扯谎 |
[49:48] | – careful what you research. – but I really had fun. | -研究可要小心啊 -但真的很有趣 |
[49:51] | Well Natalie Colby was following you around like a puppy dog. | 奈特莉 考比一直围着你转 像宠物狗似的 |
[49:57] | Do you guys think you’ll you know… | 大家是否认为 你会那个… |
[50:01] | No. | 不 |
[50:03] | I do not think you know that. | 我才不会那个呢 |
[50:07] | “that”? | “那个”? |
[50:10] | Natalie are you a virgin? | 奈特莉 你是处女吗 |
[50:14] | No. | 才不是 |
[50:17] | Am I a virgin? no. | 我是不是处女 不是 |
[50:20] | You’re a virgin! | 你是个处女! |
[50:21] | Shelley! it’s like an amphitheater in here! | 雪莉! 这简直就成露天剧场了 |
[50:24] | That’s it. | 就是这个 |
[50:26] | Oh my gosh. we have to have an aztec party. | 噢天哪 我们每回想开阿兹特克聚会 |
[50:28] | We always wanted to have one at the mansion… | 要在房子里找一个处女… |
[50:30] | But we could never find a virgin to sacrifice. | 但都找不到能做牺牲的 |
[50:33] | Natalie it is gonna be the best time ever. | 奈特莉 这会是有史以来最美好的时刻 |
[50:36] | We are gonna have the most rockingest party | 你会有一个最炫的聚会的 |
[50:39] | And then we’ll get our 30 pledges. | 而我们就能招到30个社员 |
[50:55] | Okay quick trick watch this. | 好了 小妙招 看这里 |
[50:57] | We are gonna put little trails of vaseline on the contours of our abs… | 我们要涂一点凡士林在文胸边角上 |
[51:00] | Mist it a little and that way the light will catch our tans. | 薄薄的一点 这样灯光就能聚在皮肤上 |
[51:07] | Oh she says you’re completely ingenious Shelley. | 她说你实在是太有才了 |
[51:09] | Thank you Lilly. | 谢谢 |
[51:11] | That’s the same as vapid right? | 这不是很无聊吗 |
[51:13] | Oh it’s better than vapid. | 也没那么无聊吧 |
[51:15] | – is that juicy? – yeah I love their stuff. | -那是果汁吗 -是啊 我喜欢这样的 |
[51:18] | It’s a shame nobody’d be able to see it you know under my brace. | 没人能看见真是太可惜了 被固定板挡住了 |
[51:22] | Well when can you take the brace off? | 你什么时候能拆掉板子 |
[51:24] | 2004 actually. | 实际上 2004年就可以了 |
[51:28] | Well it’s a good thing I asked. | 我还真问对了 |
[51:30] | No I’m so fine I mean you know it’s all indented into me | 不 我这样很好 整个把我包在里面 |
[51:35] | And you know if I took it off | 但你知道 如果你把它拆下来的话 |
[51:36] | I wouldn’t even know what would possibly happen… | 我都不知道会发生什么事情了 |
[51:38] | And my spine could be like a noodle. and… | 我的脊柱会像面条一样卷曲 而且…… |
[51:41] | I’m really good. I’m good. thanks. | 我很好 真的很好 谢谢 |
[51:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[51:48] | Joanne when I was little I wore a scooby-doo mask to school… | 乔安娜 我小时候戴着史努比面具上学 |
[51:50] | For a whole month because I thought I was ugly. | 戴了一个月 因为我觉得自己很丑 |
[51:53] | – thanks guys. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢了 伙计们 -不用谢 |
[51:54] | And then one day a boy Howard Rubenstock… | 后来有一天 一个男孩哈沃德・如本 |
[51:57] | Snuck up behind me and tore it off my face. | 鬼鬼祟祟跟在我后面 一把将面具扯掉了 |
[51:59] | – do you know what I realized? – that you were pretty? | -你知道我发现什么了吗 -你很漂亮? |
[52:02] | No that I was wearing it upside down. | 不 我把衣服穿反了 |
[52:05] | I’m not really sure what you’re trying to tell me shelley. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[52:08] | I’m not either. | 我也搞不懂 |
[52:09] | But the point is you’re a butterfly now not an earthworm. | 但重点是 你是一只蝴蝶 而不是蚯蚓 |
[52:12] | You don’t need to hide anymore. | 你不需要隐藏自己 |
[52:14] | So okay here he comes. | 好了 他来了 |
[52:17] | He runs past here every day and I’ve seen you staring at him. | 他每天都从这里跑过 我发现你经常盯着他瞧 |
[52:19] | I can tell that you like him and that you want to talk to him. | 我知道你喜欢他 你想认识他 |
[52:22] | Today’s the day. go invite him to our party. | 今天就是最好的机会 请他来我们的聚会 |
[52:25] | Go. go. | 上吧 上 |
[52:31] | Run Joanne run! | 跑 乔安娜 跑 |
[53:00] | Hi Steve. | 你好 斯蒂文 |
[53:01] | Oh hey Joanne. how are you? I didn’t know you ran. | 乔安娜 你好吗 我不知道你也慢跑 |
[53:05] | Sure I mean I do now. | 是啊 现在开始跑了 |
[53:07] | Where’s your brace? | 你的固定板呢 |
[53:09] | – it’s gone. – really? | -没了 -真的? |
[53:18] | You’re pretty pleased with yourself aren’t you? | 你还挺自满的嘛 不是吗 |
[53:21] | Oh you scared me. my heart’s pounding like a nail. | 哇 你吓死我了 心脏都要像螺丝一样跳出来了 |
[53:25] | I guess I am a little proud. | 我大概有点自傲吧 |
[53:28] | Well don’t get too used to that feeling. | 别太自满了 |
[53:30] | Because there’s no way that I’m going | 因为我不会让你这么个荡妇 |
[53:32] | To let a whorey little tart like you… | 这么个妓女… |
[53:34] | Stand in the way of the phi lota mu. | 抢了弗罗塔姆的风头 |
[53:37] | Don’t mess with me. | 别惹我 |
[53:39] | Don’t mess with phi lota mu. | 别惹弗罗塔姆 |
[53:46] | Man! someone needs a mani-pedi massage combo pronto. | 妈呀 她急需做个马蒂尼按摩套餐呢(*^__^*) |
[53:51] | – Shelley! – oh my… | -雪莉 -老天 |
[53:52] | Steve said he’s gonna come to the aztec party. | 斯蒂文说今晚会来参加聚会 |
[53:55] | Steve he’s gonna come. | 斯蒂文会来 |
[53:56] | Yay! this is gonna be so much fun! | 今晚一定会很好玩的 |
[54:16] | – oh my god! oh my god! oh my god! – god! oh my god! | -天哪 天哪 天哪 -天哪 |
[54:20] | – yes! – hey you guys! look. | -很好 -你们 看 |
[54:22] | Oh Joanne. | 噢 乔安娜 |
[54:25] | I can bend! you guys I did it I can bend! | 我可以下腰 你们看 我可以下腰! |
[54:31] | “do you find yourself more attracted to me when I’m like this… | “你觉得我是这样比较吸引?” |
[54:34] | “or like this?” | “还是这样?” |
[54:37] | – the second one. – great. | -第二种比较好 -不错 |
[54:39] | So “because you like my boobs… | 接着 “你是喜欢我傻冒一点” |
[54:42] | “would you stand there and let me go like this… | “你会不会让我呆站着这样笑…” |
[54:46] | “for five minutes just in the hope that we might hook up?” | “笑5分钟 就盼着我们能约会?” |
[54:49] | Yes. yes I would. | 会 会 我会 |
[54:55] | Guys! anybody want some chips? | 姐妹们 要吃薯片吗 |
[54:58] | Yeah have chips while you party. | 来吃薯片啦 |
[55:00] | Badass party. badass. | 捣蛋派对啊 |
[55:03] | So miss december you got your bikini on under there? huh? | 12月女郎 你穿上比基尼了 身材真好 |
[55:08] | No actually just my fake water… | 其实 那是我的假水胸… |
[55:11] | Natalie there you are. | 奈特莉 你在这里 |
[55:12] | Oh Bobby and Zach from Kappa are just dying to meet you. | 噢 Kappa品牌的博比和泽茨都很想认识你 |
[55:16] | I’m sorry Colby but Natalie is a very hot commodity. | 对不起 考比 奈特莉太受欢迎了 |
[55:21] | – excuse us. – wait. | -不好意思 -等等 |
[55:23] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[55:25] | – Are we leaving? – yes. | -我们真的要走吗 -是啊 |
[55:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[55:28] | I have like the world’s hugest crush on him. | 他 他像受了全宇宙最大的打击啊 |
[55:30] | So I don’t really… | 我不是真的要… |
[55:31] | I know. then we need to let him see how in demand you are. | 我知道 我们要让他觉得你很受欢迎 |
[55:34] | Always remember boys want what other boys want. | 永远记住 男人总想要别人喜欢的 |
[55:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[55:41] | Are you lilly? | 你是莉莉吗 |
[55:44] | That’s a cute costume lil. | 这套衣服真可爱 |
[55:46] | I was gonna ask you this because I’ve been seeing these all over. | 我要问你 因我到处在找这些东西 |
[55:49] | I mean this is an aztec party… | 我的意思是 这个阿兹特克聚会 |
[55:51] | You know so those statues don’t really fit | 那些雕像真的太不适合这里 |
[55:52] | Because those are from easter island… | 因为那些是复活节雕像 |
[55:54] | Which is like 2000 miles away as you probably know in polynesia. | 相距大约有2000千米 你知道波利尼西亚吗 |
[55:57] | Wait Natalie. you’re too smart. boys don’t like girls that are too smart. | 等等奈特莉 你太聪明了 男生不喜欢太聪明的女孩 |
[56:01] | Right. | 对 |
[56:03] | Right. god I hope Colby didn’t hear me say that. | 没错 天 希望考比没听到我刚才说什么 |
[56:07] | Shelley you really know all the tricks. | 雪莉 你真的是花招百出 |
[56:10] | How do you do it you know? | 你怎么做到的 |
[56:11] | I mean with colby here and with oliver asking you out… | 有考比在此又有奥利弗约你出去 |
[56:14] | It’s like we might both lose our virginity this year. | 今年也许我们俩都会失去初夜 |
[56:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:25] | It’s supposed to be a mixer. there’s no one here to mix. | 本该有调音师 可这里一个也没有 |
[56:29] | They’re over there aren’t they? the kappas. | 他们都在那里吧 在卡帕斯 |
[56:32] | Well they’re definitely not here. | 他们肯定不在这里 |
[56:35] | I know that dipswitch. I can see that. | 我还没瞎 你个马后炮 |
[56:41] | And now let the sacrificial rites begin! | 现在祭典仪式开始 |
[56:47] | It’s time for this virgin to | 将这个处女放入沸腾的 |
[56:49] | get sacrificed in the boiling jell-o lava! | 果冻熔岩之中献祭的时刻到了 |
[56:53] | – sacrifice! sacrifice! – sacrifice! sacrifice! | -祭品 祭品 -祭品 祭品 |
[56:58] | This is aztec night | 今晚是阿兹特克之夜 |
[56:59] | The first of many awesome zeta parties to come. | 更多诱人的泽塔派对将随之而来 |
[57:03] | And for those of you girls going through rush… | 为那些即将滑入果冻熔岩的女孩们… |
[57:06] | Remember to make zeta your number-one choice! | 记住让泽塔成为你们的首选 |
[57:12] | The time is now. | 时机到了 |
[57:49] | I’ve never seen anybody get sacrificed before. | 之前我从未见任何人被献祭 |
[57:53] | That was so hot. | 太性感了 |
[57:55] | I mean I don’t know anything about aztecs you know? | 知道吗 我对阿兹特克和他们的文化 |
[57:57] | or their culture. | 都一无所知 |
[57:58] | But I mean I do know that I had fun. | 但我确实知道自己乐在其中 |
[58:01] | Yeah. I don’t know anything about them either so that’s awesome. | 嗯 我也对他们一无所知 所以才诱人 |
[58:13] | What have the zetas become? | 泽塔会变成什么样 |
[58:15] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[58:17] | Popular. | 变得受欢迎 |
[58:39] | Remember be sexy. | 记住要性感 |
[58:40] | He’s gonna love your shoes. | 他会喜欢你的鞋子 |
[58:42] | deep breath take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[58:43] | Okay okay he’s here. okay. | 好了 他来了 |
[58:51] | – hello. – hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[58:53] | Wow you look great. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[58:55] | – thank you. – you ready? | -谢谢 -准备好了吗 |
[59:02] | Oh my gosh. oh my gosh. oh my god. oh my god. | 天哪 天哪… |
[59:05] | – would you mind if we walked? – oh yes I like to walk. | -介意我们走路过去吗 -不介意 我喜欢走路 |
[59:11] | And that’s not the only thing I like. | 我不仅仅只喜欢这个 |
[59:14] | No? you have a wide range of interests? | 不止 你的兴趣很广泛? |
[59:17] | Oh yes. a big range. | 对 很广泛 |
[59:23] | Oh wait here for a second. | 稍等一会 |
[59:26] | I think I dropped some money over here the other day. | 前几天我在这里掉了些钱 |
[59:29] | I just don’t know wherever could it be. | 只是不知道掉哪里了 |
[59:32] | Maybe it’s over here by this manhole. | 或许掉到窨井这里了 |
[59:37] | That’s fucking hot! | 操 烫死我了 |
[59:41] | I just went over there to look for my money… | 我只是到那里找回… |
[59:46] | Which I had dropped the other day. | 前几天我掉的钱而已 |
[59:48] | I think it was a dollar coin | 我想掉的是一块硬币 |
[59:50] | because I heard a clanging. | 因为当时我听到叮当响了 |
[59:53] | But anyway wow. | 但不管怎么说 |
[59:56] | Who knew steam can be hot? | 谁知道蒸汽会那么烫啊 |
[59:59] | Yeah that’s… | 对 那… |
[1:00:01] | I wonder what they did when marilyn monroe did it. | 我很好奇玛丽莲・梦露当时是怎么做到的 |
[1:00:03] | They probably added soothing | 他们可能在蒸汽上升的窨井上 |
[1:00:05] | Botanicals to the steam rising from the manhole. | 加了镇痛植物 |
[1:00:08] | I like that word. | 我喜欢那个词 |
[1:00:10] | “manhole.” | “窨井” |
[1:00:13] | All right. what can I get you guys? | 有什么可以为你们效劳的吗 |
[1:00:17] | Instead of the mahi-mahi may I just get the one mahi | 双份�鳅鱼可以换成单份吗 |
[1:00:22] | Because I’m not that hungry? | 因为我不太饿 |
[1:00:25] | I’ll ask. | 我帮你问问 |
[1:00:28] | The chicken piccata for me. yeah that’d be fine. | 我要香煎嫩鸡排 好了 就这样 |
[1:00:32] | – thank you. – thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[1:00:34] | “piccata.” that’s another word I like. | “piccata” 又一个我喜欢的词 |
[1:00:38] | Piccata | Piccata. |
[1:00:39] | Yeah it just rolls off the tongue doesn’t it? | 很顺口吧 |
[1:00:41] | Sounds like “hotta.” | 听起来像”hotta” |
[1:00:43] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:45] | Or “the spanish armada.” | 或是”西班牙无敌舰队” |
[1:00:49] | – I like to rhyme. – yeah? | -我想要押韵 -是吗 |
[1:00:53] | …and stair-master to tone the buttock area. | …健身器塑造我的臀形 |
[1:00:57] | I’d show you but who really wants to see my butt? | 我想为你展示 但谁会真的想看我屁股呢? |
[1:01:03] | I mean it’s just a silly old butt with no tan lines. | �]晒过日光浴的老屁股一�� |
[1:01:10] | Wow this was really good food. | 哇 东西好好吃噢 |
[1:01:12] | I hope it doesn’t go straight to my butt. | 希望脂肪不要都跑屁股上去 |
[1:01:16] | I mean I think my butt would still be a pretty good one though. | 尽管我觉得我的屁股还是很漂亮 |
[1:01:21] | Yep. my ass. | 我的屁股 |
[1:01:24] | Oh well this has been fun… | 这次约会很有趣… |
[1:01:26] | But we should probably wrap it up because I’ve got another date at 11. | 但我们大概该走了 因为11点我还有约会 |
[1:01:31] | Are you serious? | 真的? |
[1:01:32] | Well what’s a girl in demand going to do? | 长的太漂亮不是我的错 |
[1:01:38] | Okay. | 行 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah well dinner’s on me. | 好吧 晚餐我请客 |
[1:01:42] | I’m gonna get going. | 我得走了 |
[1:01:44] | I wouldn’t want you to keep the other guy waiting. | 我可不想让那家伙久等 |
[1:01:48] | Wait! | 不要走 |
[1:01:50] | Your biceps are huge! kiss me. | 你的二头肌好壮 吻我吧 |
[1:01:58] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah right. | 吹吧 |
[1:02:06] | Shelley’s back. | 雪莉回来了 |
[1:02:07] | – how’d it go? – how’d it go shelley? | -进展如何 -进展如何啊 雪莉 |
[1:02:11] | Not good. | 不好 |
[1:02:12] | – what? – why? | -什么 -为啥 |
[1:02:14] | I don’t think he likes me. | 我觉得他不喜欢我 |
[1:02:16] | He didn’t fall for any of my tricks. | 对于我的花招他都不买账 |
[1:02:20] | That’s impossible your tricks always work. | 不可能 你的花招一直都见效 |
[1:02:23] | I did sexy I did “other guys want me.” | 我装的很性感 说”自己是抢手货” |
[1:02:27] | You know I worked every angle in the book. | 我全照着书本来的 |
[1:02:30] | But I don’t know he just stared. | 但我不明白 他就只是凝视而已 |
[1:02:33] | What if oliver is one of those guys… | 要是奥利弗是那种 |
[1:02:36] | Who wants to have like | 在钓女孩上钩之前 |
[1:02:37] | A conversation with a girl before he hooks up with her? | 喜欢跟女孩先交谈一会呢 |
[1:02:39] | He’s gay? | 他是同性恋? |
[1:02:41] | No he’s not gay. | 不 他不是同性恋 |
[1:02:44] | Oh I don’t know. | 我不晓得啊 |
[1:02:50] | I’m just saying you know maybe he wants to talk first. | 我是说也许他想先从谈天开始 |
[1:02:54] | What if oliver doesn’t mind a smart girl? | 要是他不喜欢聪明的女孩呢 |
[1:02:58] | – I know. – wait. | -我明白 -等等 |
[1:03:00] | So I have to learn things about things and stuff? | 所以我得学些我该知道东西 |
[1:03:05] | About topics? | 有关话题 |
[1:03:09] | – can I even do that? – yeah. you can do that. | -我能做到吗 -能 你能行的 |
[1:03:11] | You can do anything you set your mind to shelley. | 雪莉 只要你想做就一定能做到 |
[1:04:31] | But you can’t even tell I have boobs. | 但我打扮的像个太平公主 |
[1:04:34] | Well don’t you think I should show him a little something? | 你们不觉得我该给他展现点什么吗 |
[1:04:37] | Give him a little philanthropy? | 给他展现一点善心 |
[1:04:39] | Shelley good job. you used “philanthropy.” | 雪莉 有进步噢 你说”善心”这词 |
[1:04:41] | that was fun. | 很有意思 |
[1:04:42] | You know what? you’re still too sexy. | 你还是很性感 |
[1:04:45] | Nat what if she wears your glasses? | 纳特 她戴上你的眼镜如何 |
[1:04:47] | Good idea. okay here. | 不错 好的 给 |
[1:04:50] | Try these. | 试一下 |
[1:04:54] | Oh my god. natalie you should really go to an eye doctor. | 天哪 奈特莉 你真该去看眼科医生 |
[1:04:57] | That’s actually how I got those glasses. | 其实那就是眼科医生给配的 |
[1:05:00] | So have you called oliver yet? | 那你打电话给奥利弗了吗 |
[1:05:02] | Yes. he didn’t seem too excited to be going out on a second date… | 打了 貌似他对再次约会不怎么兴奋 |
[1:05:05] | But he said yes so here goes. | 但他还是答应了 那就去喽 |
[1:05:08] | All right. now remember just be yourself only different. | 行了 记住 做你自己 展现你不同的一面 |
[1:05:12] | – don’t use the word “elucidate.” – pretty much entirely different. | -别用 “阐明” 一词 -展现完全不同的一面 |
[1:05:14] | – you know what I’m talking about? – tone down the sexuality. | -明白我讲的吗 -别表现得太饥渴 |
[1:05:16] | Talk about politics and religion. | 聊有关政治跟宗教信仰的话题 |
[1:05:17] | That’s always a really good first-date topic. | 那一直都是首次约会的最佳话题 |
[1:05:19] | – don’t stare at him too much. – don’t brush your teeth. | -别老盯着他 -别剔牙 |
[1:05:21] | – bye shell. – bye. | -拜拜 雪 -拜拜 |
[1:05:23] | – don’t forget to call shelley. – say you’re nauseous. | -雪莉 别忘了打电话 -说你没胃口 |
[1:05:27] | A nuclear nonproliferation treaty should ease tension in asia. | 防止核扩散条约缓和了亚洲的紧张局势 |
[1:05:32] | Well that’s my thought. | 那是我的想法而已 |
[1:05:34] | – are you okay? with your… – oh yes. | -你还好吧 你的… -没事 |
[1:05:37] | These glasses don’t make me dizzy or anything. | 这副眼镜并没让我感到头晕 |
[1:05:40] | Elucidate on that. | 清楚的阐明这一点 |
[1:05:44] | Well you seem to know a lot about north korea and the middle east. | 貌似你很了解北朝鲜跟中东的事 |
[1:05:48] | It sounds like you really read the paper. | 看来你确实有看报纸 |
[1:05:50] | Oh all the time. I am just nuts about the paper. | 一直都有看 我很迷恋看报纸 |
[1:05:54] | So have you given any thought to who you might be voting for? | 那你有想过要投票给谁吗 |
[1:05:58] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还未确定选谁 |
[1:06:01] | I definitely won’t listen to what simon says. | 我肯定不会听信西蒙的话 |
[1:06:05] | He is just so mean. | 他就是太自私了 |
[1:06:07] | I usually always agree with paula and randy. | 我通常一直都支持宝拉跟蓝迪 |
[1:06:12] | Oh you meant the president of the united states. | 你是说美国的总统 |
[1:06:17] | The united states of america. | 美利坚合众国 |
[1:06:20] | U.s.a. for short. | 简称U.S.A |
[1:06:22] | Fifty states if you include hawaii. | 五十个州 如果包括夏威夷在内的话 |
[1:06:24] | Most people do. | 多数人都认同 |
[1:06:25] | I’m definitely pro-hawaii. | 我肯定赞同夏威夷在内 |
[1:06:27] | – excuse me. – oh thank god. | -打扰一下 -谢天谢地 |
[1:06:29] | Can I get you anything else? | 还要点些什么吗 |
[1:06:31] | No I think we’re good thanks. | 不用 够了 谢谢 |
[1:06:33] | Hey I know where I know you from. | 我知道你做什么的 |
[1:06:36] | You were in playboy. “girls with geds”right? | 你上过花花公子 “高学历女郎” 对吧 |
[1:06:41] | Oh heck no! | 见鬼 不 |
[1:06:43] | No! | 不是 |
[1:06:44] | Those girls are all boobs and no brains. | 那些女孩都是胸大无脑 |
[1:06:47] | I’m too busy in a library reading books with dust on them. | 我忙于在图书馆看书与灰尘作伴 |
[1:06:53] | Sorry. my mistake then. sorry. | 对不起 认错人了 对不起 |
[1:06:55] | No. | 没关系 |
[1:06:57] | Playboy. god. can you believe it? | 花花公子 天哪 你会相信吗 |
[1:07:01] | I’m still hungry even though we just ate. | 我还有点饿 尽管我们刚吃完 |
[1:07:05] | Oh my gosh I can’t believe I did that. | 天哪 不敢相信我竟如此失态 |
[1:07:09] | – sorry let me take care of that. – it’s okay. it’s okay. | -对不起 让我来擦 -没关系 没关系 |
[1:07:13] | Are those index cards? | 那些是提示卡吗 |
[1:07:14] | No. index… they’re napkins. | 不是 提示… 它们是餐巾啦 |
[1:07:17] | They’re not index cards with writing on them. | 上面写的不是提示语 |
[1:07:21] | Let me get some more napkins. | 我去多拿点餐巾 |
[1:07:24] | That’s okay really. I think… | 真的没关系 我觉得… |
[1:07:32] | Sweet balls! | 天哪! |
[1:07:36] | I can’t believe that happened. | 真是太失态了 |
[1:07:38] | I’m sorry about all the gravity. | 很抱歉把东西都打翻了 |
[1:07:41] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[1:07:50] | I’m sorry oliver. | 抱歉 奥利弗 |
[1:07:54] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:07:56] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:08:15] | Come on puffin you’ve been in here for days. | 普芬 别这样 你在这里已经待了几天了 |
[1:08:18] | Let’s watch a movie it’ll make you feel better. | 去看场电影吧 那样心情会好点 |
[1:08:21] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:08:23] | Why would shelley just leave? | 雪莉为什么要离开 |
[1:08:25] | It’s for the best. she wasn’t happy. | 她过的不开心 离开是最佳选择 |
[1:08:28] | I used to hear her crying in her room late at night. | 我过去常常听到她半夜在房间里哭 |
[1:08:32] | I think I’d like to be alone for a bit. | 我想单独呆会 |
[1:08:39] | I could stay with you. | 我可以陪你 |
[1:08:42] | No just bring me more ice cream. | 不用 多拿点冰淇淋给我就行了 |
[1:08:45] | Egg! paprika! | 鸡蛋 红椒 |
[1:08:48] | Nutmeg! who cares? who cares? | 豆蔻粉 谁在乎 谁在乎啊 |
[1:08:52] | What have I done to poor shelley? | 我到底对可怜的雪莉做了什么 |
[1:08:57] | You’re not gonna tell him are you? | 你不会去告诉他吧 |
[1:08:59] | No. you can’t. | 不 你不能说 |
[1:09:01] | I’m gonna be the next miss november | 我将是下个月的11月女郎 |
[1:09:03] | Not that little blonde bitch. | 而不是那个金发碧眼的娘们 |
[1:09:05] | You found my weakness | 你抓住我的弱点 |
[1:09:06] | used it against me like kryptonite… | 用它来牵制我 就像无敌抓奶手 |
[1:09:09] | But that’s never gonna happen again. | 但那再也不会发生了 |
[1:09:13] | “oh mr. hefner…” | 噢 海弗尔先生 |
[1:09:16] | Guys remember we only need 30 okay? | 姐妹们 记住我们只需要30个 明白吗 |
[1:09:20] | First up | 第一个是 |
[1:09:22] | Kristen withers. | 瑞斯坦・温泽 |
[1:09:24] | Pre-med family in greenwich. | 医学院预科生 家住格林威治镇 |
[1:09:25] | – yeah so cute. – I like. | -不错 很讨喜 -我喜欢 |
[1:09:27] | Cute cute. totally. | 很讨喜 |
[1:09:29] | – no doubt. – very cute. | -毫无疑问 -非常讨喜 |
[1:09:30] | – in. – guys… | -通过 -姐妹们… |
[1:09:32] | We just made our first pledge acceptance. | 我们刚选定第一个成员 |
[1:09:38] | Okay cool. all right. next up jill palmer. | 很好 行了 下一个 吉尔・帕勒莫 |
[1:09:41] | Colorado theater major… | 来自科罗拉多州 主修戏剧 |
[1:09:42] | Her father owns like half of aspen. | 她父亲拥有半个阿斯彭滑雪场 |
[1:09:45] | – yes. – yeah! | -对的 -太棒了 |
[1:09:54] | Why am I such a yummy dummy? | 为什么我像个胸大无脑的笨蛋一样的呢? |
[1:09:57] | Next one. | 下一个 |
[1:10:00] | Nancy nagle. english major from florida. | 南希・纳格尔 来自佛罗里达州 主修英语 |
[1:10:05] | But she does drive a porsche. | 但她开保时捷 |
[1:10:06] | I just don’t know about this one. | 我只是不知道这点 |
[1:10:07] | I kind of feel like we’ve created this image. | 我有点觉得我们已设定这个形象 |
[1:10:09] | I just don’t feel like she’s gonna fit in. | 我只是觉得她不大适合 |
[1:10:18] | I’m just saying she should have spent the porsche money on a nose job. | 我觉得她该把买保时捷的钱花到隆鼻上 |
[1:10:21] | She said she broke it in a skiing accident last year and I’m like… | 她说去年滑雪意外弄伤了鼻子 我想… |
[1:10:24] | “okay I’m sure the nose surgeon would take the porsche as a trade-in.” | 我肯定她得卖掉保时捷才够钱隆鼻 |
[1:10:28] | Booya! snap! | 说的好 |
[1:10:35] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:10:36] | Hey shelley it’s me. | 嗨 雪莉 是我 |
[1:10:38] | – hef? – yeah. | -海弗 -是的 |
[1:10:40] | Hef? oh is this you? oh my gosh. | 海弗 是你吗 天哪 |
[1:10:43] | How are you? like I can’t believe you’re calling me. | 你好吗 不敢相信你会打电话给我 |
[1:10:46] | How is everybody at the mansion? how are things? | 大家在宿舍过的好吗 一切都好吧 |
[1:10:49] | Good news. I’m gonna make you next month’s centerfold. | 好消息 我要让你当下个月的杂志女郎 |
[1:10:53] | You’re making me miss november? | 你要让我当11月女郎 |
[1:10:55] | – that’s right. – oh my gosh. | -是的 -天哪 |
[1:10:57] | Are you totally serious or is this not hef? | 你没开玩笑吧 还是你不是海弗 |
[1:11:00] | If this is hef blink once. if it isn’t hef blink twice. | 如果是海弗就眨一下眼睛 如果不是就眨两下 |
[1:11:03] | Did you blink? | 你眨眼睛了吗 |
[1:11:05] | I’m so glad you haven’t changed shelley. | 很高兴你没变 雪莉 |
[1:11:08] | And I want you to move back to the mansion. | 我想要你搬回宿舍 |
[1:11:11] | It’s just not the same without you here. | 你不在这里一切都变了 |
[1:11:14] | Hef I just can’t believe it. | 海弗 真是难以置信 |
[1:11:17] | Believe it baby. | 相信它吧 宝贝 |
[1:11:18] | Okay here’s what happens. | 好了 听我来说明一下吧 |
[1:11:20] | We shoot the pictorial | 拍完插图 |
[1:11:21] | We’ll have you do a 25-city tour of the united states. | 我们会带你去美国25个城市做巡演 |
[1:11:23] | And then from there we’re gonna travel europe… | 然后我们将去欧洲旅行… |
[1:11:26] | Ending with a one-week stay in monaco. | 在摩纳哥呆一周以结束旅程 |
[1:11:27] | We’re gonna coordinate your pictorial… | 我们将用你的插图… |
[1:11:29] | With a playboy channel documentary on the life of a centerfold. | 跟花花公子杂志女郎生活纪录片相结合 |
[1:11:32] | The exposure’s going to be wonderful but it doesn’t stop there. | 曝光率将很高 但并不就此打住 |
[1:11:35] | We’re going to pull out all the stops for this one shelley. | 我们将为此全力以赴 雪莉 |
[1:11:38] | It’s going to be huge. | 场面将会很盛大 |
[1:11:39] | Hef? | 海弗 |
[1:11:41] | Yeah baby? | 嗯 宝贝 |
[1:11:44] | Hef I’m so sorry. | 海弗 对不起 |
[1:11:46] | I’m so happy that you called me. | 很高兴你打电话给我 |
[1:11:50] | And I love you but I don’t think I can do it. | 我爱你 但我不认为我能胜任 |
[1:11:52] | I can’t leave my zeta girls. | 我不能抛下泽塔的姐妹 |
[1:11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我不会去任何地方 |
[1:12:00] | I’m home. | 我有家了 |
[1:12:05] | Katootoo jihiman. | 卡图图・吉哈姆 |
[1:12:08] | Sociology major from india. everyone? | 来自印度 主修社会学 大家觉得呢 |
[1:12:11] | I remember this one. she seems kind of weird. | 我记得她 貌似她有点怪异 |
[1:12:14] | I actually got that too. | 其实我也发现了 |
[1:12:15] | Not like an “i live in the wall and eat crickets” kind of weird… | 不像 “我是一只壁虎” 的那种怪异 |
[1:12:18] | But just like a little off. | 但有点不符合标准 |
[1:12:20] | – boo to katootoo. – next. | -向卡图穆敬以嘘声 -下一个 |
[1:12:23] | Stop it! stop it! stop it! | 打住 打住… |
[1:12:26] | Lilly? | 莉莉 |
[1:12:27] | Look at you people! | 看看你们自己吧 |
[1:12:29] | Honestly is this really what you’ve become? | 坦白讲 你们真的想变成这样吗 |
[1:12:32] | Judging other girls on their appearance? calling them weird? | 评价其他女孩的相貌 称她们长的怪异 |
[1:12:36] | I’m sure glad I joined when I did because honestly… | 当我决定加入的时候真的很开心 因为坦白讲… |
[1:12:38] | I don’t think I would make the cut these days. | 之前的那些天来我一直以为我们会被淘汰 |
[1:12:41] | And neither would a lot of you. | 你们也是 |
[1:12:43] | I can’t believe that zeta’s become just like phi lota mu. | 不敢相信泽塔竟然变得就像弗罗塔姆一样 |
[1:12:47] | A bunch of snooty bitches! | 一群高傲自大的婊子 |
[1:12:51] | Lilly you talked. | 莉莉 你开口讲话了 |
[1:12:53] | And you’re british? | 你是英国人? |
[1:13:09] | Hi everybody. I’m home. | 嗨 姐妹们 我回来了 |
[1:13:12] | This is all your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[1:13:14] | Yeah. you know what mona? you’re right. | 对 莫纳 你说的没错 |
[1:13:16] | It all started with this fake hair | 全都由这个假发 |
[1:13:18] | and your stupid water bras. | 还有你那该死的水文胸引起 |
[1:13:20] | You know what? before you got here we were individuals. | 在你来这里之前 我们都很独特 |
[1:13:22] | You’ve turned us all into stupid bimbos. | 你把我们都变成了愚蠢的女人 |
[1:13:24] | – we were fine the way we were. – we look ridiculous. | -我们喜欢过去的自己 -我们看起来真可笑 |
[1:13:26] | – I’m getting cs in all my classes. – why am I looking like this? | -全班人都排挤我 -为何我要打扮成这样 |
[1:13:28] | This isn’t who I am. | 这不像我自己 |
[1:13:30] | I can’t believe you let me do this to myself. | 不敢相信自己让你摆弄成这样 |
[1:13:31] | Guys stop. come on stop stop. | 姐妹们 别说了 快别说了 |
[1:13:33] | Guys. | 姐妹们 |
[1:13:38] | I understand and I’m sorry. | 我明白了 对不起 |
[1:13:42] | So i… | 所以我… |
[1:13:44] | Thank you guys for everything. | 很感激大家 |
[1:13:46] | I’m gonna go and I really hope to see you guys in the future. | 我要走了 很希望将来大家还能见面 |
[1:13:52] | Shelley. | 雪莉 |
[1:14:04] | Hi hef it’s shelley. | 嗨 海弗 我是雪莉 |
[1:14:06] | I was just kidding silly. | 我刚刚是开玩笑的 好笑吧 |
[1:14:08] | I can’t wait to be back at the mansion and be a centerfold. | 我等不及要回去做杂志女郎呢 |
[1:14:12] | This is the happiest day of my life. | 这是我人生中最幸福的一天 |
[1:14:16] | Dear oliver… | 亲爱的奥利弗… |
[1:14:17] | I’m so sorry I couldn’t tell you this in person. | 很抱歉不能亲自告诉你 |
[1:14:20] | It was way too embarrassing to face you after everything. | 发生这一切之后我羞于面对你 |
[1:14:24] | I am leaving the zeta house to fulfill my lifelong dream. | 我将离开泽塔去完成我毕生的梦想 |
[1:14:28] | And I know that what I’ve decided to | 我清楚我所要做的事情 |
[1:14:30] | Do won’t make any sense to you at all… | 对你来说毫无意义 |
[1:14:33] | But I have joined the peace corps… | 但我要加入和平部队…(��) |
[1:14:35] | And I’m going off to work in the mountains of a country called peru. | 我要离开这里去秘鲁的山区工作 |
[1:14:40] | I’m going to meet lots of interesting people. | 我将要见到很多有趣的人 |
[1:14:43] | I’m sure it’ll be very hot where I’m going. | 我肯定我将要去的地方会很热 |
[1:14:45] | And even though it’s going to be super-hot | 即使那会超级热 |
[1:14:47] | I will be bundled up in clothes barely showing any flesh. | 我会把自己裹的严严实实 不漏半点肉 |
[1:14:50] | I only tell you that because I don’t want you to worry… | 我只想告诉你 因为我不想你担心 |
[1:14:53] | About me getting sunburned. | 我被晒黑 |
[1:14:57] | Hef told me what you did | 海弗告诉我你干的这一切 |
[1:14:58] | And I don’t think it was very sisterly of you. | 你真是不够姐妹义气 |
[1:15:01] | You are so vapid. | 你说这些太没意思了 |
[1:15:04] | Actually. I’m ingenious and philanthropic | 其实 我又聪明又有爱心 |
[1:15:07] | And you’re a backstabbing bitch. | 你却是个背后捅刀子的贱人 |
[1:15:10] | – nice. shelley. that was awesome. – shelley! | -很好 雪莉 太好了 -雪莉 |
[1:15:13] | I hope everybody at the old folks’ home is doing great. | 我希望老人院的人都过得好 |
[1:15:16] | And as for the zeta girls. I’m sure they’re doing fine. | 至于泽塔的女孩子 我相信她们会很好 |
[1:15:19] | Oliver. I hope you think of me every once in a while. and when you do… | 奥利弗 我希望你不管在忙什么 偶尔也会想起我 |
[1:15:23] | I hope they are good thoughts. | 想起我好的那一面 |
[1:15:25] | Pooter! | 波特 |
[1:15:26] | Love. shelley. | 爱你的 雪莉 |
[1:15:29] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[1:15:33] | So we’ll be half shelley and half who we really are. | 真希望我们身上有一半雪莉的风情 一半我们自己的 |
[1:15:38] | Can we be 60% shelley? | 能不能60%是雪莉 |
[1:15:40] | I mean. say what you want about her. but the girl had style. | 不管你们怎么说她 她就是很有风格 |
[1:15:43] | – what? – “she had style”? | -什么 -她有风格 |
[1:15:46] | She still does. I mean. she just wants to be back at the playboy mansion. | 对 她还是想回到花花公子公寓的 |
[1:15:50] | Well. whatever we’re gonna be. we need to figure out. you guys. | 不管我们会变成什么 我们得想个办法 |
[1:15:52] | We still need 30 pledges by october 15th | 我们需要在十月15号之前 找到30个成员 |
[1:15:55] | Or we can just kiss it all goodbye. | 否则就要说拜拜了 |
[1:15:57] | Who wants to be a part of something real? zeta. | 谁想成为泽塔联谊会的一份子 |
[1:16:00] | Hi. zeta. tell 29 of your friends. | 泽塔 告诉你的29个朋友吧 |
[1:16:02] | Listen up. ladies! zeta was founded on the tenets of sisterhood | 听好了 女士们 泽塔的信条是姐妹感情 |
[1:16:07] | Friendship and philanthropy. | 友谊和慈善 |
[1:16:09] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[1:16:10] | Yeah. and since then | 在那之后 |
[1:16:11] | We’ve added some pretty kick-ass parties to the list. | 我们还会安排一些很棒的派对 |
[1:16:13] | Yeah. but instead of judging and rejecting… | 对 我们不会品评一番然后拒绝 |
[1:16:15] | We’ll put all the pledges we get into a bowl. and we’ll draw 30 names out. | 我们会将在所有的申请人中抽出30个幸运儿 |
[1:16:18] | Natalie? what’d you do to your hair? | 奈特莉 你的头发怎么了 |
[1:16:21] | – I could change it back. – why? | -我改回去了 -为什么 |
[1:16:23] | Everyone gets haircuts. | 每个人都会理发 |
[1:16:25] | People have lots of different styles all over the world. | 人们都有很多不同的风格 全世界都是 |
[1:16:28] | In china. they usually tend to layer it. I’ve noticed. | 在中国 我注意到她们经常理刘海 |
[1:16:32] | This isn’t china. though. so. I just… | 但这这里不是中国 那我… |
[1:16:33] | You know. I could put it back to how it was. | 我可以把发型改回去 |
[1:16:35] | Oh. no. no. why. why. why? you look great. | 不 不 为什么呢 你现在也挺好看 |
[1:16:39] | – I do? – yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[1:16:41] | Well. I mean. you looked great before. with the hair. | 你以前戴着假法也很好看 |
[1:16:43] | But. I mean. this feels more you. | 不过 现在感觉更像你自己 |
[1:16:46] | I mean. besides. it’s not like I want you to be my girlfriend… | 而且 我想要你做我女朋友 |
[1:16:49] | Just because of your hairstyle. so… | 不只是因为你的发型 所以… |
[1:16:52] | Your girlfriend? | 做你女朋友 |
[1:16:54] | Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[1:16:57] | It’s kind of presumptuous. | 我太无礼了 |
[1:16:58] | It’s like. “hey. you wanna be my girlfriend? sit next to me.” | 就像是 “嘿 想做我女朋友吗 坐我旁边吧” |
[1:17:02] | No. no. I mean. you don’t wanna be my girlfriend. | 不 我是说 你不会想做我女朋友的 |
[1:17:04] | You got guys falling from trees for you. and it’s like… | 追你的男孩像落叶一样多 |
[1:17:07] | Here I am. just a goofy dude. | 而我只是个蠢蛋 |
[1:17:11] | “goofy dude”? | “蠢蛋” |
[1:17:15] | Colby | 考比 |
[1:17:15] | I want to be your girlfriend more than an electron wants to attach to a proton. | 比起电子想依附到质子 我更想做你女朋友 |
[1:17:21] | – that much? – yeah. | -那么想 -是啊 |
[1:17:28] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[1:17:37] | What? what? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:38] | Did I mess that up? because I can do that so much better. | 是我太粗暴了吗 我能做得更好 |
[1:17:42] | No. I was just thanking shelley. | 不 我在感谢雪莉 |
[1:17:46] | Oh. thank you. shelley. | 谢谢你 雪莉 |
[1:17:56] | Okay. guys. close your eyes. | 好了 各位 闭上眼睛 |
[1:18:04] | This is it. we’re gonna keep the zeta house. | 这就行了 我们能保住泽塔联谊会了 |
[1:18:07] | – oh. my gosh. – go. zeta! go. zeta! go. zeta! go. zeta! | -天哪 -加油 泽塔 加油 泽塔 |
[1:18:11] | Lilly. go mail the bids. | 莉莉 去寄邀请函 |
[1:18:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:18:22] | Are you new on campus? | 你是新来的吗 |
[1:18:23] | I don’t think we’ve ever met. | 我以前没见过你 |
[1:18:25] | I’m cole. cole trickle. | 我叫科尔 科尔・崔克格 |
[1:18:30] | Yes. yes. I just transferred. | 对 对 我刚转学过来 |
[1:18:34] | My name is lilly. | 我叫莉莉 |
[1:18:37] | – hi. – hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:18:39] | That girl over there just dropped these on the floor | 那个女孩把这个掉在地上了 |
[1:18:42] | And she’s really into that guy. | 她很喜欢那个男生 |
[1:18:44] | – and I don’t want to interrupt her. – okay. | -我不想打断他们 -嗯 |
[1:18:46] | – can you mail these out for her? – sure thing. | -你能帮她寄出去吗 -没问题 |
[1:18:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:18:50] | You should totally mail me your number sometime. | 你真该把你的电话号码寄给我 |
[1:18:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:18:55] | Just give it to me. I have a great memory. | 告诉我就行了 我记忆力很好 |
[1:18:59] | Where are my envelopes? | 我的信封呢 |
[1:19:00] | Oh. you dropped them. but I got it. and they’re gonna be mailed right out. | 你掉了 不过我捡起来了 马上就寄出去 |
[1:19:04] | Oh. thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[1:19:06] | – okay. my number’s 7-6… – anyways. it was great meeting you. nelly. | -我的号码是76… -总之 很高兴能认识你 娜利 |
[1:19:11] | Oh. but my name is lilly. actually. | 事实上 我的名字是莉莉 |
[1:19:14] | Yeah. whatever. | 随便吧 |
[1:19:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:19:20] | Now can I see your pizzanties? | 我现在可以看你的咪咪了吗 |
[1:19:22] | No. | 不行 |
[1:19:34] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[1:19:36] | Why didn’t anyone show up? | 为什么没有人来 |
[1:19:39] | You guys. come here and look at this. | 你们过来看看 |
[1:19:47] | I’m ashley. come on in. nice to meet you guys. | 我叫阿舍利 请进 欢迎你们 |
[1:19:54] | You did send out the invitations. didn’t you? | 你到底有没有寄出邀请函 |
[1:19:57] | Yes. | 寄了 |
[1:19:59] | But there was this boy there. | 但当时有个男生 |
[1:20:01] | And I never talked to a boy before. you know? | 我以前从未跟男生说过话 |
[1:20:03] | And he distracted me. just for a minute. | 我分神了 只是一会儿 |
[1:20:06] | And then I saw him talking to ashley. | 然后我看见他和阿舍利说话 |
[1:20:08] | And they knew each other. I could tell by the way that they talked. and… | 他们认识的 从他们说话的样子就能知道 |
[1:20:11] | And… | 然后 |
[1:20:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:20:28] | People. all right. that’s enough. let’s go. | 各位 好了 开始吧 |
[1:20:30] | We’re done. we’re shooting miss november. not miss december. | 我们拍的是11月女郎 不是12月 |
[1:20:32] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[1:20:33] | Give me the fog. wind. let’s go. music. let’s go. | 给我来些烟雾 微风和音乐 开始吧 |
[1:20:36] | Let’s shoot this. miss november. immortality! let’s go! | 我们开拍 永远的11月女郎 开始 |
[1:20:40] | All right. here we go. it’s shelley time. come on. shelley. it’s so hot. | 好了 现在是雪莉时间 来吧 雪莉 你多么性感 |
[1:20:43] | Oh. yeah. sexy. sell it. shelley. oh. my gosh. | 性感 展现出来吧 雪莉 天哪 |
[1:20:46] | You’re gorgeous. shelley. so hot! | 你太闪亮了 雪莉 好性感 |
[1:20:47] | Come on. work it. shelley! come on. let’s see some… | 来吧 展现出来 雪莉 来吧 让我们看看 |
[1:20:50] | Shelley? | 雪莉 |
[1:20:51] | Stop. stop the fog. dave. barry. hold the wind. please. | 停 把烟雾停了 戴维 巴瑞 风先别吹 |
[1:20:54] | What’s wrong. babe? you okay? you sad? sad monkey? | 怎么了 宝贝 你难过吗 难过的猴子 |
[1:20:57] | I don’t think I’m your miss november. | 我觉得我不是你们的11月女郎 |
[1:20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:21:01] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:21:05] | Shelley. wait. shelley. shelley. come on. shelley… | 雪莉 等等 雪莉 雪莉 别这样 |
[1:21:08] | Is she serious? | 她是认真的吗 |
[1:21:10] | Shelley! shell-monkey! | 雪莉 雪-菜!(谑称) |
[1:21:12] | Should we take a shower and talk about it? shelley! | 洗个澡再谈一谈好吗 雪莉 |
[1:21:22] | Natalie? | 奈特莉 |
[1:21:23] | Oh. my gosh. how did you find me? | 天哪 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:21:26] | Oh. just… a little bird told me. | 只是… 一只小鸟告诉了我 |
[1:21:30] | What bird? | 什么鸟 |
[1:21:31] | Marvin called us. I thought… | 马文打给我们的 我想… |
[1:21:34] | We didn’t think you liked us anymore. | 我以为你不喜欢我们了 |
[1:21:36] | Oh. my gosh. no. I’ve missed you so much. | 我的天 不 我想死你们了 |
[1:21:39] | Oh. hi. girls. oh. my gosh. | 女孩们 我的天 |
[1:21:41] | You guys look beautiful! | 你们真漂亮 |
[1:21:43] | Oh. I’ve missed you guys so much. | 我想死你们了 |
[1:21:46] | You’re the best housemother anyone’s ever had. | 你是世上最好的宿监了 |
[1:21:48] | I’m really sorry for what I said to you. | 我很抱歉以前对你说的话 |
[1:21:50] | I know. we really miss you. shelley. | 我们真的很挂念你 雪莉 |
[1:21:52] | – yeah. – yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[1:21:53] | So. how’d the rest of rush go? did you guys get your pledges? | 那其他事都怎么样了 凑够人数没有 |
[1:21:57] | Zeta had a ton of people interested. don’t get me wrong. thanks to you. | 很多人对泽塔感兴趣 不要误会 多亏了你 |
[1:22:00] | But nobody showed up because ashley stole all of our bids. | 但阿舍利把邀请函全偷了 所以没有人来 |
[1:22:03] | No. so the house is gone? | 不 那联谊会就这样没了吗 |
[1:22:06] | They’ll make it official today at the panhellenic council meeting this afternoon. | 今天下午他们将会在联谊会理事会议上正式宣布 |
[1:22:10] | So there’s still a chance. | 那就是说还有机会 |
[1:22:12] | Shelley. it’s too late. | 雪莉 太迟了 |
[1:22:13] | I mean. I don’t think there’s anything that we can do. | 我们已经没什么可做的了 |
[1:22:16] | Natalie! together we can do anything! | 奈特莉 我们在一起 就能做任何事 |
[1:22:20] | Today’s meeting is tinged with sadness. | 今天的会议有点伤感 |
[1:22:23] | Unfortunately. not all of us will be returning next year. | 很不幸 明年我们有些人会不在这里了 |
[1:22:29] | Yes. that’s true. | 那是实话 |
[1:22:30] | So with that said. that brings us to our last order of business. | 说完这些之后 我们来进行最后一项议程 |
[1:22:36] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:22:37] | Oh. dear. | 天哪 |
[1:22:39] | We’re here to save our house. | 我们来拯救我们的联谊会 |
[1:22:41] | I don’t know how this big meeting stuff works. but I just… | 我不知道这会议是怎么回事 我只想… |
[1:22:44] | Enough with the freak show. | 不要再来捣乱了 |
[1:22:46] | What I was saying. before I was so rudely interrupted. is that… | 我想说的是 在这次粗鲁的打断之前 |
[1:22:50] | Hold on! wait. | 等等 |
[1:22:55] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[1:23:05] | Shelley. say something. | 雪莉 说话啊 |
[1:23:07] | I’m allergic to erythromycin. | 我对红霉素过敏 |
[1:23:09] | Oh. for god’s sake. dean simmons. enough is enough. do something. | 看在上帝份上 西蒙斯院长 不能再忍了 说句话吧 |
[1:23:13] | Shelley? the council has come here today to really finalize this. so… | 雪莉 今天理事会议就是来了结此事 |
[1:23:18] | No! no! this is germane to our predicament. | 不 不 这和我想要说的事有密切关系 |
[1:23:22] | Oh. well. as long as it’s germane. please continue. | 既然有关系 那就继续吧 |
[1:23:27] | Just give her a minute. | 给她一点时间 |
[1:23:30] | I’m allergic to erythromycin. | 我对红霉素过敏 |
[1:23:35] | I took it once when I had a cold. I was 16. and it gave me itching. | 我以前感冒时用过一次 那时我16岁 它让我发痒 |
[1:23:40] | I mean. everything itched. my legs. my arms. my earlobes. | 整个身体都痒 我的腿 胳膊 耳垂 |
[1:23:44] | And other stuff. too. but I can’t say | 和其他部位 但我不能说 |
[1:23:45] | Because I’m live on the air right now… | 因为现在是实时直播… |
[1:23:47] | And you can’t say “ass cheeks” right? | 所以我不能说 “屁股蛋” 对吧 |
[1:23:50] | You just did. | 你刚说了 |
[1:23:52] | But I said it kind of quietly. I think. | 可是我说的声音很小 |
[1:23:57] | But besides the itching. the erythromycin also made my skin glow. | 但除了发痒 红霉素也让我的皮肤更有光泽 |
[1:24:03] | It gave me. like. this glowing tan. | 给了我一身有光泽的皮肤 |
[1:24:06] | And I suddenly felt like another person. | 让我感觉像换了一个人 |
[1:24:09] | Different. | 不同了 |
[1:24:11] | Better. | 更好了 |
[1:24:13] | Prettier. I guess. | 更漂亮了 我想是 |
[1:24:16] | – what’s your name? – michelle. | -你叫什么名字 -蜜雪儿 |
[1:24:19] | Michelle. | 蜜雪儿 |
[1:24:20] | Michelle. do you know that feeling that I’m talking about? | 蜜雪儿 你明白我说的这种感觉吗 |
[1:24:23] | Where you suddenly feel pretty… | 当你突然变漂亮了 |
[1:24:24] | And. next thing you know. you feel better about yourself? | 接着你是不是想变得更加漂亮呢 |
[1:24:27] | Well. that was what was happening to me. | 我就曾是这样 |
[1:24:30] | My allergic reaction made me feel pretty… | 我的过敏反应让我更漂亮了 |
[1:24:33] | And so I ignored all the bad side effects | 我就不在乎副作用了 |
[1:24:35] | Because suddenly people were talking to me… | 因为一夜之间 人们开始谈论我 |
[1:24:38] | And they were noticing me. | 开始注意我 |
[1:24:40] | And even though I was itching like crazy… | 尽管我痒得要命 |
[1:24:43] | It was worth it to feel accepted. | 但能够被人接受 也是值得 |
[1:24:47] | And so I couldn’t wait to get a cold so I could take my erythromycin. | 所以我很想感冒 感冒就能用红霉素了 |
[1:24:53] | But underneath that beautiful. glowing skin. I still had that cold. | 但在美丽光泽的皮肤之下 我仍然在感冒 |
[1:25:00] | Well. that’s a meteor. | 那是颗流星 |
[1:25:03] | The word is “metaphor.” | 这单词应该是 “比喻”(音似流星) |
[1:25:06] | Can you really be that dumb? | 你真的笨到那种地步吗 |
[1:25:09] | She’s not dumb. | 她不笨 |
[1:25:12] | Thank you. natalie. | 谢谢你 奈特莉 |
[1:25:16] | And. mrs. hagstrom. I meant “meteor.” | 还有 哈格斯姆太太 我要说的就是”流星” |
[1:25:20] | It flashes by and burns bright. but then it disappears. | 它一闪而过 很明亮 但很快便消失了 |
[1:25:25] | And that was what was happening to me. | 我就是这样的 |
[1:25:28] | The real me just disappeared. | 真实的我消失了 |
[1:25:32] | Is anyone buying this? | 谁相信这种鬼话 |
[1:25:35] | I am not an expert speech-giver. | 我不善言辞 |
[1:25:38] | But I do know that one day. when your looks are gone | 但我明白 当有一天你不再美丽 |
[1:25:42] | If everything you have is based on looks. well. then you’ve got nothing. | 如果你的一切都是建立在外貌上 那么你将一无所有 |
[1:25:46] | You need your friends and your family by your side… | 你们得要朋友和家人 |
[1:25:49] | To love you for who you are. not what you look like. | 欣赏你们的内在美 而不是外在美 |
[1:25:53] | At the zeta house. our new motto is. “be who you are.” | 在泽塔联谊会 我们新的口号是 “做回你自己” |
[1:25:57] | Because we’re a family. | 因为我们是一家人 |
[1:25:59] | We’re a family that loves you on the inside. | 我们是爱你们内在的美的家人 |
[1:26:04] | So we need you to stand forward and be a part of that family. | 所以我们需要你们站出来 成为这个家庭的一员 |
[1:26:10] | We need 30 people right now to stand forward and pledge zeta! | 现在我们需要30个人站出来加入泽塔 |
[1:26:15] | Hey. honey! you had me at “itchy ass cheeks.” I’m in. | 亲爱的 你的 “痒屁股蛋” 说服我了 我加入 |
[1:26:19] | Me too! me too! | 还有我 |
[1:26:21] | Me too! | 还有我 |
[1:26:23] | – I’ll be a zeta! – me. too! | -我要加入泽塔 -我也要 |
[1:26:25] | – me. too. – I’ll pledge! | -还有我 -我要加入 |
[1:26:26] | – six. seven. eight. nine. ten. eleven! – me. too! | |
[1:26:30] | – I’ll pledge! – twelve! thirteen! come on. we need 30. | -我加入 -12 13 快 我们需要30 |
[1:26:33] | – I’ll do it! – fourteen. | -我加入 -14 |
[1:26:34] | – get your hand down. – fifteen. sixteen. | -把手放下 -15 16 |
[1:26:37] | Seventeen. 18. 19. 20. excellent! twenty-one! | 17 18 19 20 太棒了 21 |
[1:26:40] | – twenty-two. twenty-three. come on! – I’ll be in zeta! | -22 23 快举 -我加入泽塔 |
[1:26:43] | – twenty-four. 25. – up here! pick me! | -24 25 -这里 算上我 |
[1:26:45] | Twenty-six. on top. thank you. twenty-seven. | 上面的26 谢谢 27 |
[1:26:47] | New pledger. right there. come on. two more! | 新成员 那位 快啊 再来两个 |
[1:26:49] | 28 29 Twenty-eight. 29! | |
[1:26:51] | One more. just need one more. come on. everybody. | 再来一个 只需要一个 快 各位 |
[1:26:53] | One more. One more. get your hand up. come on! be a zeta. | 再来一个 再来一个 举起你的手 快 加入泽塔 |
[1:26:57] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:26:58] | Come on! come on. one more! just need one more zeta. | 快啊 再来一个 只需要一个泽塔了 |
[1:27:02] | One more. one more. come on! | 再来一个 快啊 |
[1:27:04] | Pound the gavel! why are you dragging this out? | 落槌吧 还拖延什么 |
[1:27:06] | There’s nobody else! it’s over. | 没有人了 结束了 |
[1:27:09] | Ha. ha. ha. ha. ha on you. zetas. | 哈哈哈 你 泽塔的 |
[1:27:13] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:27:16] | There’s one more new zeta! | 有一个新泽塔人了 |
[1:27:27] | No. sorry. | 不 很抱歉 |
[1:27:29] | Can’t be a baby pledging a sorority. you gotta be a student. | 婴儿不能加入联谊会 必须是学生 |
[1:27:33] | That’s right! | 说得对 |
[1:27:34] | Rules are rules. oh. well. bye-bye. | 规矩就是规矩 好了 拜拜 |
[1:27:37] | Time to pound that gavel. meeting adjourned. | 是时候落槌了 会议结束了 |
[1:27:40] | Dunzo. pound that gavel. dean. | 结束了 落槌吧 院长 |
[1:27:42] | I’m really very sorry. girls. I know how hard you’ve worked for this. | 我很抱歉 女孩们 我知道你们付出了很多努力 |
[1:27:46] | It hurts me to do this. but i… | 这样做我也很心疼 但我… |
[1:27:49] | Stop! I would like to pledge zeta. | 停 我要加入泽塔 |
[1:27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:27:53] | I like everything that shelley said. | 雪莉说的我都喜欢 |
[1:27:56] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:27:59] | And. god. do you know how sick to death I am of you? Of… phi betha mu? | 在弗罗塔姆 你知道我有多讨厌你吗 |
[1:28:06] | I’ve been in phi betha mu hell! | 我是在弗罗塔姆地狱里 |
[1:28:08] | I want to be a zeta. | 我要成为泽塔人 |
[1:28:14] | No! | 不 |
[1:28:21] | Okay. so zetas keep their house. | 好了 泽塔保住了他们的联谊会 |
[1:28:24] | Meeting adjourned. | 会议结束 |
[1:28:26] | Now. go study something. | 现在 去研究点别的吧 |
[1:28:33] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:28:35] | Let’s start with this. | 我们先来这个 |
[1:28:45] | Oh. I love my weird home. | 我喜欢我古怪的房子 |
[1:28:48] | Things that I like! | 我喜欢的东西 |
[1:28:49] | Ottoman! oh. I love you. ottoman. | 长软椅 我爱你 长软椅 |
[1:28:53] | – this house is so nice! – I know. | -这屋子真好 -我知道 |
[1:28:55] | I mean. so cool. | 我是说真棒 |
[1:28:57] | Hey. do you want me to show you upstairs? | 想让我带你上楼去看看吗 |
[1:28:59] | Yes! show me. show me. show me. | 好 带我看看 |
[1:29:00] | This is so great. | 太棒了 |
[1:29:02] | Everything worked out so perfectly. | 一切都得到完美解决了 |
[1:29:06] | Well. not perfectly. | 不算完美 |
[1:29:08] | I mean | 我是说 |
[1:29:09] | I messed up things with oliver | 我把奥利弗的事搞砸了 |
[1:29:11] | Because I moved to peru and left him a note. | 我说我搬到秘鲁了 还给他留了张便条 |
[1:29:14] | Well. shelley. you didn’t really move to peru. | 雪莉 但你没有真的搬去秘鲁 |
[1:29:16] | I know that. but he doesn’t. | 我知道 但他不知道 |
[1:29:21] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:29:24] | I was literally just talking about you. how did you know that I got back? | 我刚才还在谈着你 你怎么知道我回来了 |
[1:29:30] | Let’s just say a little bird told me. | 可以说 是一只小鸟告诉我的 |
[1:29:34] | I gotta meet this frickin’ bird! | 我得见一见这只小鸟 |
[1:29:37] | It’s me. shell. | 是我 shell |
[1:29:40] | I’m the bird. I called oliver. | 我就是那只鸟 是我打给奥利弗的 |
[1:29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:29:47] | It’s so great to have such nice friends. | 有你这么好的朋友真棒 |
[1:29:52] | And. oliver. I have to admit. I never went to peru. | 奥利弗 我得承认 我从未去过秘鲁 |
[1:29:56] | – I know. – thank you. | -我知道 -谢谢你 |
[1:29:58] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:30:01] | And I was in playboy. | 我以前是花花公子的兔女郎 |
[1:30:03] | I know that. too. and I don’t care. | 这我也知道 但我不在乎 |
[1:30:07] | I would like to try this again. | 我想再试一次 |
[1:30:10] | Except this time. no manhole covers or bubble gum. | 不过这一次 没有探井盖和口香糖了 |
[1:30:15] | You know. just see where this goes. | 我们看看会怎么样 |
[1:30:19] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:30:21] | – I’d like that. – great. | -我喜欢这样 -很好 |
[1:30:26] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:30:28] | Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[1:30:30] | – I’m shelley. – nice to meet you again. shelley. | -我叫雪莉 -很高兴再次见到你 雪莉 |
[1:30:34] | Dear hef. everything worked out! | 亲爱的海弗 一切都解决了 |
[1:30:37] | We got 30 new zeta sisters. and the house was saved. | 我们有30个新泽塔姐妹了 联谊会得以保住了 |
[1:30:42] | And oliver and I started dating again. | 奥利弗和我又开始约会了 |
[1:30:45] | Oliver is kind and sweet and when we kiss… | 奥利弗人很好 很贴心 当我们接吻的时候… |
[1:30:48] | I see stars and he sees fireworks. | 我看见星星了 他看见烟花了 |
[1:30:50] | And he says that means that we’re in love. and he’s right! | 他说这表明我们相爱 他是对的 |
[1:30:53] | Because otherwise. when we kiss | 否则 接吻的时候 |
[1:30:54] | We’d see stuff like pencils and empty ketchup bottles. | 我们看到的就是铅笔和空蕃茄酱瓶子了 |
[1:30:57] | Oh. and the zetas decided to throw a big party in my honor… | 泽塔人还打算以我的名义举办一次派对 |
[1:31:01] | And I felt just like that girl from the storybook. | 我感觉就像童话故事里的女孩 |
[1:31:03] | You know the one. what’s her name? | 你知道的那个 她叫什么名字来着 |
[1:31:05] | Oh. yeah. cinderella. | 对了 是灰姑娘 |