英文名称:Cherry Tree Lane
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | 樱桃树巷 | |
[02:08] | 晚上 7:52 | |
[02:10] | If it’s definitely, definitely going to happen. | 如果真的真的要那样 |
[02:13] | Yeah, I’ve just got to make sure he gets back. | 我只能确保他回来 |
[02:17] | No, don’t pay for anything | 不 除非我确定迈克会过来 |
[02:18] | until I can make sure Mike will be here. | 否则不要付钱 |
[02:20] | You know what he’s like. | 你知道他的个性 |
[02:25] | He’s not back now, no. | 他现在没回来 |
[02:28] | Yeah. No, no. | 对 没回来 |
[02:35] | Yeah, nothing exciting. | 是啊 没什么可高兴的 |
[02:40] | To be fair, he’d do the same thing for me. | 老实说 他也会为我这么做的 |
[02:44] | Yeah, so Cheyl made it, then, did she? | 对 切尔还真做了 是吧 |
[02:47] | Yeah? Was it nice? | 对吧 不错吧 |
[02:50] | I walked past it the other day. | 那天我经过那儿 |
[02:52] | Not since it opened. | 开张以后就没去过了 |
[02:55] | – Three weeks? – Yeah… | -3个星期了? -对… |
[03:01] | Just a card? | 就一张名片吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, no, I… | 对啊 不 我… |
[03:07] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[03:12] | Look, I’m gonna have to go. I’ve got to get this ready. | 听着 我要挂了 我要把这个准备好 |
[03:16] | Yeah. Yeah. Just…call me tomorrow. | 对 明天再打给我吧 |
[03:20] | Alright, OK. | 好的 |
[03:59] | Is that you, Mike? | 迈克 是你吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[04:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 |
[04:12] | Changing. | 换衣服 |
[04:15] | Opening the wine. | 我在开红酒呢 |
[04:30] | – Do you want one? – In a minute. | -要一杯吗 -等一下 |
[04:39] | – How long have you been home? – About half an hour. | -你回来多久了 -半小时了吧 |
[04:48] | You talked to her, then? | 你和她谈过了? |
[04:50] | Let me do this. Out the way. | 让我来 让一下 |
[04:53] | Just asking. | 问问而已 |
[04:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:58] | If you want to talk properly, | 如果你想好好地谈 |
[05:00] | we’ll be sat down in a second. | 马上就坐下来谈 |
[05:03] | Where’s Sebastian? | 塞巴斯蒂安到哪儿去了 |
[05:05] | Football. | 踢球 |
[05:09] | Can you take some things in? | 你能帮我拿些过去吗 |
[05:15] | And a glass. | 还有一个杯子 |
[05:31] | Hello. A very good evening to you. | 大家好 大家晚上好 |
[05:33] | Tributes have been paid | 人们已经开始吊唁 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:763个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:39个,GRE词汇:47个,托福词汇:64个,考研词汇:108个,专四词汇:89个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:172个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:34] | to the people killed | 5年前在伦敦恐怖事件中的 |
[05:36] | in the London terror attacks five years ago. | 死难者同胞 |
[05:38] | A memorial has been unveiled in Hyde Park | 海德公园也为 |
[05:40] | to remember those | 7月7日在地铁和公车上发生的 |
[05:41] | who died in the July 7th bombings | 自杀式恐怖炸弹袭击身亡的人 |
[05:44] | when suicide bombers targeted underground trains and a bus. | 竖起了纪念碑 |
[05:47] | Survivors include | 幸存者包括 |
[05:48] | James Kent from Belsize Park… | 来自白赛姿公园的詹姆士・肯特… |
[05:50] | Do we have to have the TV on? | 我们一定得开着电视吗 |
[05:51] | …has been nominated for a bravery award. | 因其勇敢行为被提名嘉奖 |
[05:54] | The Ministry of… | 有关部门… |
[06:00] | – You want to hear what she said? – Yeah. | -你想知道她说了什么吗 -是 |
[06:09] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Right. So I spoke to Simon this afternoon. | 好吧 我下午和西蒙谈过了 |
[06:20] | But he’s not in charge. | 但是这不归他管 |
[06:22] | No. She hasn’t been in. | 不 她已经不在里面了 |
[06:25] | And can you not phone her? | 你能别给她打电话吗 |
[06:27] | No, I want to talk to her face to face. | 不行 我想当面和她谈谈 |
[06:32] | He’s a bloody idiot. | 他是个该死的笨蛋 |
[06:35] | He’s still likely to know something. | 他很可能知道些什么 |
[06:40] | Go on, then. | 继续说 |
[06:43] | Said it was up to me. | 他说 决定权在我手中 |
[06:44] | If I wanted to go out on my own, | 如果我自己想出去 |
[06:46] | there’s nothing they’d do to stop me. | 他们没法阻拦 |
[06:48] | That’s good, then, isn’t it? | 那就好 不是吗 |
[06:52] | No. I thought they might at least try and put me off, | 不 我觉得他们肯定会找我茬 |
[06:55] | you know? | 你知道吗 |
[06:56] | You don’t want to stay there anyway. | 反正你也不想留在那儿 |
[06:59] | I know. I just… | 我知道 只是… |
[07:01] | Be nice if they wanted to keep me, though. | 但如果他们想挽留你 就表现好点 |
[07:06] | Did he tell you how she might feel about it? | 他告诉过你 她可能会怎么想吗 |
[07:09] | No. | 没说过 |
[07:13] | – Who’s that? – I don’t know. | -谁啊 -不知道 |
[07:19] | …open and continue to operate as usual. | …已经开放 并将一如往常地运行 |
[07:23] | Is Seb in? | 小塞在家吗 |
[07:24] | No, sorry, he’s not in. | 不好意思 他不在 |
[07:26] | Do you know what time he’ll be back? | 你知道他几点回来吗 |
[07:29] | No. Do you want me to say who’s calling? | 不知道 需要我告诉他是谁打来的吗 |
[07:32] | No, that’s fine. OK, bye. | 不用 没事 再见 |
[07:36] | An inquest begins today into | 今天的一项审讯 |
[07:36] | how a man died in an extreme… | 开始调查一名男子是如何死于极度… |
[07:42] | – Who was it? – Some of Sebastian’s mates. | -是谁 -塞巴斯蒂安的朋友 |
[07:45] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们说什么了 |
[07:46] | What do you think I told them? | 你觉得我跟他们说什么了 |
[07:48] | That he’s not in. | 告诉他们 他不在家 |
[07:50] | – Wasn’t his druggy mates, was it? – No. | -不是他的瘾君子朋友吧 -不是 |
[07:52] | Absolute state. | 专制的国家 |
[07:54] | Please, let’s not get into this again. | 拜托 我们不要再开始这个话题了吧 |
[07:56] | I’m not getting into anything. | 我想提这件事啊 |
[07:57] | I just don’t want them coming in this house. | 我只是不想他们进我们家 |
[07:59] | It wasn’t even them, was it? | 不是那些瘾君子朋友 |
[08:01] | I just said. | 我刚刚说过了 |
[08:03] | What are you getting so defensive for? | 你干吗一副咄咄逼人的样子 |
[08:05] | It’s nothing to do with you. | 和你没关系 |
[08:07] | I know. I just don’t see the point in having a debate about it | 知道 我都说不是他们了 |
[08:09] | when it wasn’t even them. | 干吗还要争辩下去 |
[08:11] | That’s fine. I wasn’t going to. | 好吧 我也不打算和你争 |
[08:20] | So, who do you get from the clients? | 顾客那儿怎么样 |
[08:25] | Who will go with you? | 谁和你一起去 |
[08:26] | Erm, well, I think Matt Haven will. | 可能马特・海文吧 |
[08:29] | At least, he said he will. | 至少他是这么说的 |
[08:31] | Don’t know him. | 我不认识他 |
[08:32] | Owns field sports. | 经营野外运动的家伙 |
[08:33] | Got a couple of outlets. You know, it’s… | 他有几个经销店 你知道… |
[08:37] | It depends upon the lengths that Susan’s gonna… | 这取决于苏珊打算做多久 |
[08:42] | – Oh, go on, just ask me. – What? | -继续啊 问啊 -什么 |
[08:46] | I’m not stupid. I know you; | 我不笨 我知道你 |
[08:47] | you can’t help yourself, so just… | 你控制不住自己 所以就… |
[08:52] | Well, is he? | 是他吗 |
[08:54] | Couldn’t not bring it up, could you? Couldn’t not. | 能不提吗 你就是不能 |
[08:58] | Well, you just told me to ask. You just asked me. | 你刚刚还要我问你呢 你也问我了啊 |
[09:01] | Because you’re desperate to. | 因为你很想问 |
[09:06] | I don’t even have that account any more. | 我都习以为常了 |
[09:09] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[09:12] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 我不知道 |
[09:14] | No, I didn’t. You don’t tell me everything. | 不知道 你什么都没告诉我 |
[09:16] | Jeremy’s constantly | 杰里米总是时不时地 |
[09:18] | in your head, isn’t he? | 出现在你脑海中 对不对 |
[09:21] | Nothing…nothing happened. | 没事 什么事也没有 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. Just forget it. | 对不起 忘了它吧 |
[09:31] | Just won’t mention it. | 别提了 |
[09:35] | You say that, don’t you? | 你说的 不是吗 |
[09:38] | I just said I’m sorry. | 我说了对不起 |
[09:41] | I just want to eat this. | 我想好好吃顿饭 |
[09:49] | Turn the telly on. | 把电视打开 |
[09:50] | – Don’t want to now. – You did a minute ago. | -现在不想 -你一分钟前还开着呢 |
[09:53] | – It’s just interference, anyway. – Suit yourself. | -信号有干扰 -随你便 |
[10:05] | I wish I’d never told you. | 我真希望没跟你说过 |
[10:27] | – Did you bring more wine? – There’s plenty left in there. | -还有酒吗 -瓶子里还有许多 |
[10:31] | Well, not just for tonight. | 不是说今晚喝的 |
[10:33] | Yes, I did. It’s in the rack. | 我买了 在架子上 |
[10:40] | I thought you told them he was out. | 我以为你告诉他们 他出去了 |
[10:41] | I did. | 我是说了 |
[10:46] | Meanwhile, a man accused of murder | 同时 一个被控有谋杀罪的男子 |
[10:48] | has appeared in court. | 出现在法庭上 |
[10:49] | Adam Bennett from Hackney | 来自哈克尼的亚当・班尼特 |
[10:50] | is accused of killing… | 被指控谋杀… |
[10:51] | Hi, look, sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:58] | The case at Greenwich Crown Court has been… | 格林威治巡回刑事法院的案件已经被… |
[11:04] | Fucking… | 操… |
[11:05] | Fuck off, man! Get the fuck away! | 我操你妈的 你他妈给我让开 |
[11:08] | Chris! | 天啊 |
[11:10] | Get down, don’t fucking move. | 趴下 他妈的别动 |
[11:11] | Stop | 住手 |
[11:12] | Stay down. Shut the fuck up. | 趴下 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[11:15] | Stop, stop. Stop a minute. | 停 停 停一下 |
[11:17] | Where’s the tape? There’s gotta be tape in the house. | 胶带在哪儿 屋子里肯定有胶带 |
[11:19] | Don’t fucking play me! Where is it? | 别跟我耍花招 胶带在哪儿 |
[11:21] | It’s in the kitchen. If we’ve got it, | 在厨房里 如果还在的话 |
[11:23] | it’s in the kitchen under the sink. | 就在厨房的水槽下面 |
[11:26] | Get him over here. Bring him. | 把他带过去 |
[11:30] | – What are you doing here? – Hey, stay fucking still. | -你在这儿做什么 -你他妈不许动 |
[11:33] | Hey, sit on him, sit on him. Keep the cunt from moving. | 坐在他身上 别让他动 |
[11:37] | – Get off me. Just leave her. – Stop moving. | -放开我 别伤害她 -别动 |
[11:41] | Hey, Teddy, hurry up with the tape. | 泰迪 快点找胶带啊 |
[11:43] | I can’t…please, I can’t breathe. | 我不能 求求你 我不能呼吸了 |
[11:49] | Please, I can’t… | 求求你 我… |
[11:51] | Please, I can’t breathe. | 求求你 我不能呼吸了 |
[11:56] | Please don’t. Please don’t. | 别这样 别这样 |
[12:02] | – What are you eating? – Biscuit. | -你在吃什么 -饼干 |
[12:06] | Hey, tell him to stop moving. Stop fucking moving. | 告诉他 要他别动 他妈的不许动 |
[12:09] | Fucking be still. | 操你妈的不许动 |
[12:11] | Please, you’re hurting him. | 求求你 你会伤到他的 |
[12:13] | He’s moving. Tell him to be still. | 他还在动 告诉他 让他不要动 |
[12:16] | Please, please. Mike, please… | 拜托 迈克 拜托了… |
[12:19] | Hey, sit on his legs, I’ll do his feet. | 你坐在他腿上 我来绑他的脚 |
[12:26] | Gonna be quiet? | 安静了吧 |
[12:27] | Be fucking quiet or I’m gonna tape your mouth up. | 要么安静点 要么我封住你的嘴 |
[12:29] | Now, give it here for her arms. | 现在用这个绑她的手臂 |
[12:32] | Move him. Get him away from the sofa. | 搬一下他 让他离沙发远点 |
[12:36] | Just for your fucking arms, yeah? | 就他妈绑你的手 好吧 |
[12:46] | – Do you want this? – What is it? | -你要这个吗 -什么 |
[12:48] | It’s like pie. | 好像是派 |
[12:50] | You joking me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[12:53] | Fuck it; I am eating something, though. | 操他妈的 我要吃点东西去 |
[12:55] | …more than 50,000 has been seized | …有5万多人 |
[12:58] | in a three-month. | 被扣押3个月 |
[12:59] | Police clampdown on drug production in Hampstead. | 在汉普斯特德 警方取缔了毒品制造点 |
[13:02] | The operation was launched after an increase | 由于在租赁厂房中 |
[13:04] | in the number of cannabis | 出现大量大麻制造工厂 |
[13:05] | factories discovered in rented properties. | 才得以催生此次取缔行动 |
[13:08] | Nineteen arrests have been made. | 19名犯罪嫌疑人已被逮捕 |
[13:10] | A man has been sentenced to five years | 在佩卡姆 一名男子因涉嫌 |
[13:12] | for supplying class A drugs in Peckham. | 提供A级毒品而判5年有期徒刑 |
[13:15] | Spencer Stude from Stoke Newington | 来自斯托克纽英顿的斯宾塞・思达德 |
[13:17] | was found guilty of supplying methadone | 因涉嫌出售美沙酮 |
[13:19] | by Southward Crown Court. | 被索思沃德巡回刑事法院判有罪 |
[13:21] | He was arrested in 2007… | 他在2007年被捕… |
[13:23] | Mike. Mike. | 迈克 迈克 |
[13:26] | Are you hurt? | 你没事吧 |
[13:27] | You don’t need to be talking to him. Shut up. | 你没必要和他说话 闭嘴 |
[13:29] | He ain’t gonna answer you, anyway. | 更何况他也不会回答你 |
[13:31] | …an armed raid on | 在恶犬岛发生了 |
[13:32] | a jewelry store on the Isle of Dogs. | 一起持械抢劫珠宝店的事件 |
[13:34] | Police released CCTV pictures | 警方公开了闭路电视拍下的画面 |
[13:36] | of two robbers who used a sledgehammer… | 两名抢劫者用长柄大锤… |
[13:39] | Just… | 你… |
[13:41] | Just take what you want. | 拿走你想要的吧 |
[13:43] | We’re not here to fucking rob you. | 我们他妈的来这儿不是抢劫的 |
[13:45] | …a man and a woman are helping detectives with enquiries. | 两名男女正在协助警方调查 |
[13:49] | Ten students staying at London South Bank University | 伦敦南岸大学的十名学生 |
[13:52] | are thought to have contracted swine flu. | 据悉已感染猪流感 |
[13:54] | They’re being kept in isolation… | 他们将面临隔离… |
[13:58] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[13:59] | Look around, get them biscuits. | 到处看看 给他们拿点饼干 |
[14:01] | Alright. Well, bring them in, then. Bring them in. | 好吧 拿进来 拿进来 |
[14:19] | Where’s Seb’s room? | 哪个是小塞的房间 |
[14:21] | – What? – Which is his room? | -什么 -哪个是他的房间 |
[14:24] | Hey, look in the rooms. You’ll know which one. | 你只要看看就知道了 |
[14:27] | Why do you want to know? | 你想干什么 |
[14:29] | When’s he back? | 他几点回来 |
[14:32] | Wait. What do you… | 等等 你干什么… |
[14:34] | Why do you want to know? What for? | 你要干什么 干什么 |
[14:38] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[14:40] | Your boy’s gonna feel it. | 你的宝贝儿子会知道的 |
[14:42] | Fucking scuzzy prick. | 真他妈的疼 |
[14:44] | – When’s he back? – I don’t know. | -他几点回来 -我不知道 |
[14:46] | – What time’s he coming back? – I don’t know. | -他几点回来 -不知道 |
[14:48] | Stop lying. You said nine before at the door. | 别撒谎了 你之前在门口说过 9点 |
[14:51] | What? You’ve suddenly forgotten? | 怎么 你忽然就忘了吗 |
[15:00] | We ain’t going anywhere. We’re gonna be here. | 我们哪儿也不去 我们就在这儿 |
[15:04] | Alright, Asad. Asad, get in here. | 奥赛德 奥赛德 过来 |
[15:07] | – What? – Put the lock on the door. The clip. | -什么 -把门关上 扣上门拴 |
[15:11] | Make the cunt ring the doorbell. | 让那王八蛋按门铃 |
[15:15] | Don’t want him sneaking in. | 我可不想他偷偷进来 |
[15:17] | I’ll cut his fucking throat in the hallway. | 我他妈要在走廊上割断他的喉咙 |
[15:23] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[15:27] | Keep the woman quiet. Screaming to next door. | 让这女人安静点 别让隔壁听到 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna stab him in the fucking neck. | 我他妈要刺穿他的脖子 |
[15:32] | Hey, Rian, keep her quiet. | 瑞恩 让她闭嘴 |
[15:34] | If you’re not gonna shut the fuck up, I might as well do it now. | 你要是不行的话 我来让她收声 |
[15:38] | Why tape him and not bother with her? | 干嘛不把他们俩的嘴都堵起来 |
[15:40] | She’s the one making noise. | 她才比较吵啊 |
[15:42] | I’ll tape her in a minute. Just shut up. | 我马上就封住她的嘴 你他妈闭嘴 |
[15:54] | I want you to be quiet. | 我希望你安静点 |
[16:13] | Just fucking chill, man. | 真他妈扫兴 |
[16:15] | It’s over now, there’s nothing to worry about. | 没事了 没什么好担心的 |
[16:18] | I’m going to watch one of those. | 我要看看这些 |
[16:36] | Who’s that? | 谁 |
[16:37] | It’s Jimmy here. | 是杰米 |
[16:38] | How you doing? Can you meet me? | 你怎么样了 能见见吗 |
[16:40] | Can’t. | 不能 |
[16:41] | Come on, man. Come and meet me later, yeah? | 得了 待会见见吧 好吗 |
[16:43] | – What time? – I don’t know, ten? | -什么时候 -我也不知道 10点吧 |
[16:45] | – Ten. Can you do ten? – After that, yeah. | -10点 你可以吗 -10点以后吧 |
[16:47] | Alright, then. Are you with Shirley? | 好吧 你和雪莉在一起吗 |
[16:49] | – I ain’t with her. – Who you with, then? | -没和她在一起 -那你和谁在一起 |
[16:51] | Rian. | 瑞恩 |
[16:54] | – Oh, fuck him. – I’m busy, for fuck’s sake. | -操他娘的 -我他妈很忙 |
[16:57] | Come and meet me, please. | 见见吧 好吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah, after. | 好吧 等下再说 |
[17:00] | I’ll meet you round your place. | 在你地盘附近见你 |
[17:02] | – Why can’t you call me? – I did call you. | -你为什么不能打电话给我 -我打了 |
[17:03] | Not spending my credit all the fucking time. | 别他妈老用我的信用卡 |
[17:06] | Alright, later, then. | 好吧 待会见 |
[17:15] | Shut the fuck up and don’t move, you fucking prick. | 闭嘴 他妈的别动 操你妈逼 |
[18:41] | Tell me if you come to something. | 如果你想到什么就告诉我 |
[18:44] | What, to watch now? | 什么 现在看? |
[18:45] | No, idiot. To take. | 不 蠢蛋 带上 |
[18:50] | Those your DVDs or his? | 那些DVD是你的还是他的? |
[18:53] | They’re both of ours. | 是我们的 |
[18:59] | I ain’t even heard of most of these. | 这些大多我都没听说过 |
[19:04] | Where’s all your 18s? | 你18岁看的那些呢 |
[19:06] | Where’s the fucking porno? | 黄片在哪儿 |
[19:08] | Come on, mate. I know you’re keeping some porno in this house. | 得了吧 我知道你屋子里藏了些毛片呢 |
[19:12] | – You’ve got all these films. – Where are the other DVDs? | -你有这么多电影 -其他的在哪儿 |
[19:17] | Does he tell you that? No? | 他告诉过你吗 没有? |
[19:21] | He’s got them well locked out of your reach. | 他把它们藏在你找不到的地方 |
[19:26] | You ain’t foreign, are you? | 你不是外国人吧 |
[19:28] | Half these films are fucking foreign. | 有一半电影都是外国片 |
[19:31] | – Hey, Seb ain’t foreign, is he? – Mo. | -小塞不是外国的 对吧 -对 |
[19:34] | He’s a plum. English. | 他是土生土长的英国人 |
[19:37] | Stupid cunt. | 傻逼 |
[19:44] | Your boy is a stupid cunt. Too fucking dumb to be alive. | 你儿子是个傻逼 蠢到要死了 |
[19:49] | Hasn’t got a clue about things. | 做事没头没脑的 |
[19:52] | I’m gonna cut his fucking head off. | 我要把他的头砍下来 |
[20:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:02] | Please. Please, just… | 求求你 求求你… |
[20:06] | Just leave him alone. Don’t… | 别伤害他 求你了 |
[20:10] | Don’t hurt him. | 别伤害他 |
[20:12] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[20:14] | What can we do? Hmm? | 我们能做什么 |
[20:17] | What can we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[20:18] | Mate, you’re gonna have to tape that up. | 伙计 得把她的嘴堵起来 |
[20:20] | Fucking do my head in if she carries on. | 如果她再这样吵下去 我头都要爆了 |
[20:25] | Don’t. I don’t need it. | 别 不要这样 |
[20:27] | I won’t speak. I won’t say anything. | 我不说话了 我再也不说了 |
[20:29] | I don’t need the tape. I don’t need the tape. | 别这样 别这样 |
[20:32] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:33] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[20:38] | Hey, what the fuck, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[20:40] | Hey, fucking keep him… | 他妈的 让他… |
[20:51] | For fuck’s sake, stop moving. | 操你妈个逼的 不许动 |
[21:31] | The County Sheriff has verified that reports of… | 部分报告被凶手吞吃的事情 |
[21:36] | …being partially eaten by their slayers is true. | 已被郡长证实 |
[21:41] | How long have you been down here? I could use some help. | 你到这儿多久了 我可以帮忙 |
[21:46] | This ain’t Sky. | 这不是天空频道 |
[21:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:52] | Satellite. | 卫星电视 |
[21:54] | Oi, what’s this? Where’s the guide on this? | 这是什么 用户界面在哪儿 |
[21:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:57] | Trying to find out how the fuck to work this. | 在找怎么搞这个鬼玩意 |
[22:00] | Changing channels all my life. | 一辈子就在换台中度过了 |
[22:03] | Oi. Where’s the guide on this thing? | 这个的用户界面在哪儿 |
[22:06] | Which button is it? | 按哪个 |
[22:08] | Please, let her go. | 求求你 放开她 |
[22:10] | I can take it. What do you want? | 我什么都可以 你要怎么样 |
[22:13] | Tell him how to work the TV. | 告诉他怎么弄电视 |
[22:15] | Which button is the guide button? | 哪个是用户界面的按钮 |
[22:19] | On the bottom corner. It’s got “guide” written above it. | 在底部靠边上 写着”用户界面” |
[22:23] | You’ve got to be the thickest person I know. | 这男人真是我见过最傻逼的人了 |
[22:26] | Just got to look harder. | 你只要仔细看就可以 |
[22:27] | You can hardly see it. It’s fucking tiny. | 根本就没看到 字那么小 |
[22:30] | You just can’t read, you dopey cunt. | 你根本就不识字 傻逼 |
[22:38] | I can read alright. | 我识字 |
[22:41] | Can read that. | 我认字的 |
[22:50] | Where did you get that from? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[22:51] | – Seb’s room. – What? How much? | -小塞的房间 -什么 多少 |
[22:54] | Little bit. Let me just do this | 一点 我来做吧 |
[22:56] | and you can have your bit. | 你也可以享受点 |
[23:01] | What time did you say he’s coming back? | 你刚说他几点回来 |
[23:03] | Nine, innit? Have you fucking listened? | 9点 你他妈刚刚有没有听到 |
[23:09] | There’s no point staying to watch that, is there? | 没必要在这儿看那个节目 |
[23:13] | Wait there, I like that. | 等等 我知道了 |
[23:15] | – Where are you going? – Gonna get my Mum to plus it. | -你去哪儿 -让我妈帮忙 |
[23:19] | Ain’t watching it here. | 要让她觉得我没在这儿看电视 |
[23:21] | Ain’t gonna call her in here, am I? | 不是在这儿给她打的电话 |
[23:28] | – Hi, you at home? – Yeah. | -你在家吗 -在 |
[23:31] | Can you tape that thing for me at 8:30? | 能帮我录下8:30的节目吗 |
[23:33] | What thing? Why can’t you watch it? Where are you? | 什么节目 你没在看吗 你在哪儿 |
[23:35] | Does it matter? I’m at a friend’s. | 有什么关系 我在朋友家里 |
[23:41] | I don’t know. Look, I’ve got a key. | 我不知道 我带钥匙了 |
[23:47] | Sure I’m smoking. | 不介意我抽烟吧 |
[23:52] | So you ain’t got an ashtray? | 有没有烟灰缸 |
[23:54] | Use the plate. What’s the matter with you? | 用盘子 你个白痴 |
[23:56] | – It’s still got food on it. – You ain’t gonna eat it. | -上面还有饭菜 -你又不会吃 |
[23:59] | – What time? – Eight. | -什么时候 -8点 |
[24:00] | It’s cold now, anyway. | 有点儿冷了 |
[24:02] | Stupid. I told her I wouldn’t be there. | 白痴 我跟她说过我不会过去 |
[24:06] | Let me have some of that. | 给我抽几口 |
[24:16] | Alright, tape that thing, yeah? | 行了 记得录下来 行吗 |
[24:19] | Alright. Thanks, Mum. | 好 谢了 妈 |
[24:22] | Hey, don’t be doing all of that. | 别这样 |
[24:36] | Did you know your kid smoked weed? | 你知道你们儿子子也抽大麻吗 |
[24:41] | Not such a good boy, is he? | 可不是什么好孩子 对吧 |
[24:44] | Pussy likes his weed. | 小妞们都喜欢他的大麻 |
[24:48] | What else he got in his room? | 他房里还有什么 |
[24:50] | PS3. Shit games. | PS3游戏机 都是些白痴游戏 |
[24:53] | – I’m having that. – The fuck you are. | -我要那个 -你他妈想得美 |
[24:56] | You’ve already got one. What do you need it for? | 你已经有一个了 还要一个干吗 |
[24:58] | You weren’t even gonna come tonight. I called you, didn’t I? | 今晚的行动本来没算上你 是我叫你来的 |
[25:01] | And who’s doing who a favour? Exactly. I am. | 但究竟是谁在做事 很明显是我 |
[25:04] | But don’t pull any liberties. Who’s been wronged? | 别跟老子谈民主 是谁的错 |
[25:07] | Don’t you think we should give that thing to Jamal? | 你不觉得我们该把游戏机给贾玛吗 |
[25:10] | Or sell it. Send him the money. | 或者卖了 把钱给他 |
[25:12] | Can’t send him a PS3, bruv. | 老兄 又不能把游戏机寄给他 |
[25:14] | Sell it, then. | 那就卖了 |
[25:15] | Yeah, if I get a cut out of it. | 除非也给我一份好处 |
[25:26] | What? You think I don’t want your money? | 怎么 你觉得我不想要你的钱吗 |
[25:28] | Are you saying my cousin don’t want your fucking money? | 你他妈觉得我表哥不想要你的钱吗 |
[25:31] | I’ll give it to his fucking kid, yeah? | 我他妈要把你的钱给他的孩子 |
[25:34] | Do you think his kid deserves to have no money | 你觉得这个即将十年没有父亲的孩子 |
[25:36] | when he ain’t gonna have a Dad for ten years? | 配不上你的臭钱吗 |
[25:38] | – How much is it? – Ain’t fucking for you. | -有多少钱 -又他妈不是给你的 |
[25:41] | 70, man. Fuck all. | 70 操他妈的 |
[25:46] | You’ve got money. I know it. | 你还有钱 我知道 |
[25:49] | I’ll cut you both. | 我要杀了你们俩 |
[25:54] | Do you know the PINs for these cards? | 你知道这些卡的密码吗 |
[25:58] | What? He don’t tell his | 什么 |
[25:59] | own fucking wife the numbers for his cards? | 难道不告诉自己老婆密码吗 |
[26:03] | Mate, you’re gonna tell me each of the numbers for these cards. | 你得告诉我每张卡的密码 |
[26:07] | Six fucking cards. | 他妈的有六张 |
[26:10] | I’ve got to pick all them up now. | 我得把它们捡起来 |
[26:12] | Why didn’t you just give ’em to me? | 要不送给我吧 |
[26:17] | I need a pen. Ain’t gonna remember all the numbers, am I? | 我要笔 不然记不住这么多数字 |
[26:22] | And some paper or something. | 还要纸什么的 |
[26:25] | Just write it on your hand. | 就写在手上 |
[26:28] | Yeah, what, and get caught? | 好 然后呢 被条子逮住吗 |
[26:30] | I’ve got all the numbers, ain’t I? Evidence. | 我手上有数字 这就是证据 |
[26:40] | I’ll cut your wife if you scream. | 如果你叫的话 我就杀了你老婆 |
[26:42] | Just wanna hear you say the numbers. | 你只能说密码 |
[26:44] | Please, don’t hurt my son or my wife. | 求求你们 别伤害我的儿子和老婆 |
[26:46] | I just said the fucking numbers, didn’t I? | 我叫你只说密码 你没听到吗 |
[26:49] | OK. Please. Please, I’ll tell you. | 好 好 求求你们 我会告诉你们的 |
[26:52] | Just tell me the number for each card, yeah? | 告诉我每张卡的密码 |
[26:56] | What’s this one? | 这张是多少 |
[26:59] | 5324 Five three two four. | |
[27:10] | This one? | 这个呢 |
[27:12] | Haven’t got a PIN for that one. | 那张没有 |
[27:14] | It’s a new one. It’s a new account. | 这是张新卡 是新的账号 |
[27:17] | You fucking liar. | 你他妈撒谎 |
[27:22] | 8…8872 Eight…eight eight seven two. | |
[27:32] | 2389 Two three eight nine. | |
[27:37] | You ain’t that old. | 你没那么老 |
[27:41] | Hury up, Ted. | 搞快点儿 泰德 |
[27:43] | Fuck off, I’ve got them. | 滚开 我拿到密码了 |
[27:45] | Now get to the machine with them. Seb’s back in 40 minutes. | 现在去取款机 小塞还有40分钟就回来了 |
[27:49] | – What? – Go and get the money out. | -什么 -去把钱取出来 |
[27:51] | Why have I got to go? He’s your cousin. | 为什么要我去 又不是我表哥 |
[27:53] | I ain’t leaving here. The machine’s ten minutes away. | 我不能离开这儿 取款机离这儿十分钟路程 |
[27:55] | Go to a shop on the corner. There’s no cameras there. | 去拐角处的店里 那儿没有监控探头 |
[27:58] | You got to pay for them ones. | 你自己付钱找监控 |
[28:00] | That money don’t come out of what you’re taking out. | 这钱又不是取款机里拿出来的 |
[28:03] | It comes out of his account. Neither of you use a bank before? | 是从他账户拿出来的 你们没去过银行吗 |
[28:06] | I ain’t going to one with a camera. Fucking no way. | 我才不去有监控的地方 没门 |
[28:08] | Fine. Use a shop, then. | 行 那就去店里 |
[28:10] | Make sure you don’t go pocketing the money. | 你最好别浑水摸鱼 |
[28:12] | I know how much there should be. | 我知道有多少钱 |
[28:13] | 300 from each of them cards. | 每张卡300块 |
[28:16] | Admit it, you’ve got to have more than 300 in your accounts. | 承认吧 你的账户不止300块 |
[28:20] | Yeah, that’s 1800 and fucking bring it all. | 肯定有1800 全部给我取了 |
[28:23] | No. One of them ain’t got a PIN. That’s only 1,500. | 其中一张没有密码 只有1500块 |
[28:28] | Just hury up and get the money, man. | 搞快点拿到钱就是了 |
[28:30] | If I’m the one getting it, that’s pure money. | 如果让我去取钱 |
[28:33] | I’ve got to be getting some of that. | 那就得分我一些 |
[28:34] | I’m the one risking it. You two are just sitting here. | 我承担风险 你们就只坐在这儿 |
[28:40] | Or I’ll just fuck off. | 要么我就走了 |
[28:44] | Not come back. | 不回来了 |
[28:47] | What’ll happen then, Rian? | 还会发生什么呢 瑞恩 |
[28:49] | If I’m the one who’s going jail even. | 如果只有我一个人进监狱 |
[28:54] | The fucking door is locked. Can’t even open the door. | 门锁着 打不开门 |
[28:57] | Flick the switch. It’s on the handle. | 把开关打开 就在把手上 |
[29:03] | You’ll have to go put it back on again. | 你再去把门锁上 |
[29:07] | It’s fucking easy. | 真他妈简单 |
[30:17] | Keep your fucking head on the floor. | 待在地板上别动 |
[30:19] | Don’t be looking around at me. Hey, Asad. | 别看着我 奥赛德 |
[30:21] | Asad, get in here. | 奥赛德 进来 |
[30:24] | You told me to shut the door. | 是你叫我去关门的 |
[30:26] | Just watch him. Don’t want him seeing my face. | 你看着他 别让他看我的脸 |
[30:29] | He’s already seen it when you walked in. | 你进门的时候他就看到了 |
[30:33] | I’ll cut his fucking eyes out if he looks at me. | 他再看 我他妈就把他眼珠子剐出来 |
[30:37] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[30:41] | He needs to be bringing back a drink or something. | 他要顺便带点儿酒什么的回来 |
[30:45] | Get something from the kitchen. | 自己去厨房找 |
[30:47] | They ain’t got anything. It’s juice. | 他们什么都没有 只有果汁 |
[30:50] | Call him up, then. | 那就给他打个电话 |
[30:53] | Ain’t you got a drink in this house? | 你们家都没喝的吗 |
[30:58] | Mate, there’s a fucking bottle of wine on that table there. | 那边桌子上有瓶酒 |
[31:02] | Not for me. | 我不喜欢 |
[31:03] | Then find something or call him up. | 那就自己找点儿别的 要么给他打电话 |
[31:05] | Just stop fucking going on about it. | 别他妈唠叨了 |
[31:15] | I’m going to take the tape off your mouth. | 我要取下你嘴上的胶带 |
[31:18] | But fucking shout or say something or whatever… | 但是别叫或者说话 |
[31:22] | Look at me. Come on, look at me. | 看着我 快点 看着我 |
[31:27] | You understand me, don’t you? | 你明白我意思 对吗 |
[31:30] | Don’t be screaming. | 不许叫 |
[31:35] | I’m taking it off. What’s the matter with you? | 我把它拿下来 你动什么动 |
[31:38] | – Stay fucking still. – What are you doing that for? | -你他妈别动 -你为什么这么做 |
[31:40] | Mind your fucking business. I want to talk to her. | 少管闲事 我要跟她说话 |
[31:43] | You didn’t put tape on her ears. | 你又没在她耳朵上封胶带 |
[31:45] | Tape your fucking ears. | 滚去把你自己耳朵封住 |
[31:47] | Tape your head in a minute. | 把你自己脑袋封住会儿 |
[31:50] | Don’t be flinching like that. You’re gonna piss me off. | 别往后退 别惹毛我 |
[31:53] | Act like I’m gonna hit you and I will. | 你一副我会打你的样子 我就真的会打你的 |
[32:07] | How many kids you got? | 你有几个孩子 |
[32:12] | One. | 一个 |
[32:14] | Sit back, yeah? | 坐好 |
[32:20] | How old are you? | 你多大年纪 |
[32:22] | – 42. – Speak up. | -42岁 -大声点儿 |
[32:26] | I’m 42. | 我42岁 |
[32:29] | Fuck, man. You look good for being that age. | 妈的 这个年纪你看上去还不错 |
[32:33] | I know women younger than | 我认识比你年轻的女人 |
[32:34] | you that look older than what you do now. | 看上去却比你老 |
[32:37] | My Mum’s younger than you. 35. But she looks older. | 我妈比你年轻 35岁 看上去很老 |
[32:41] | Yeah, cos she’s a crackhead. | 当然 她脑子有毛病 |
[32:48] | What do you do? Does he make you work? | 你做什么工作的 他让你去工作吗 |
[32:54] | I don’t understand. Do you work? | 我不明白 你上班吗 |
[32:56] | Do you have a iob? | 有工作吗 |
[33:00] | I sell advertising. | 我推销广告 |
[33:03] | I don’t even know what that is. | 我不知道这是什么工作 |
[33:05] | Fuck it. It don’t matter, anyway. | 管他妈的 这无所谓 |
[33:18] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[33:21] | To you? | 对你吗 |
[33:23] | To Sebastian. | 对塞巴斯蒂安 |
[33:28] | I’m not even gonna tell you. | 我不会告诉你的 |
[33:31] | Just why are you going to hurt him? | 你为什么要伤害他 |
[33:33] | Why are you…why are you even here? | 你为什么…为什么会来这儿 |
[33:37] | That boy of yours is a grass. | 你们儿子是个傻逼 |
[33:40] | Fessing up things he ain’t supposed to. | 搞砸了一些他不该搞砸的事 |
[33:42] | Fuck off, Asad. | 闭嘴 奥赛德 |
[33:43] | She don’t need to know about that or be worying about that. | 她不需要知道这个 也不需要为此担心 |
[33:47] | You already told her you’re gonna fuck him up. | 你已经说了你要伤害他 |
[33:51] | Yeah, but that’s for me to say, innit? | 对 但那是该我说的 行吗 |
[33:54] | It’s my business dealing with this. | 这事儿该我解决 |
[33:57] | It’s my cousin. | 那是我表哥 |
[34:00] | Ain’t your fault for your son, is it? | 你儿子的错 不是你们的错 对吗 |
[34:17] | Damn, you look fit. | 妈的 你看上去很健康 |
[34:19] | You must be working out. | 你一定在健身 |
[34:22] | At least running or something. | 起码有跑步之类的 |
[34:25] | Stand up a second. | 站起来一下 |
[34:29] | Come on, I’m not gonna do anything. Just stand up. | 快点 我不会对你怎样 站起来 |
[34:34] | See this? | 看到了没 |
[34:38] | See these abs right here? | 看到这些腹肌了吗 |
[34:39] | This is the real shit. Solid. Cos I work out. | 这可是真材实料 很坚硬 我一直在健身 |
[34:43] | I work out cos I know what looks good, you get me? | 我健身是觉得这样会好看 你明白吗 |
[34:46] | Can’t be no jelly belly hanging out over my trousers. | 我才不让我裤子上有一圈小肚子 |
[34:48] | Yeah, man. | 就是 兄弟 |
[34:52] | So come on. | 站起来 |
[34:55] | Let me see how fit you are. | 让我看看你有多健美 |
[35:25] | Yeah, yeah. Sit down. You can sit down again. | 很好 坐下 你可以坐下了 |
[35:33] | What did you think I was gonna do? | 你觉得我会干吗 |
[35:36] | I was just looking at you. | 我只是看看你 |
[35:38] | Take that as a compliment. | 这可是赞美 |
[35:42] | You shouldn’t be sweating so much, man. | 你不用流这么多汗 伙计 |
[35:44] | Did you think I was gonna do something to your lady? | 你觉得我会对你的女人怎样吗 |
[35:47] | What do you take me for, blood? | 你以为我是什么人 |
[36:21] | Asad, get another blade from the kitchen. | 奥赛德 再从厨房拿把刀过来 |
[36:25] | – Why? – Do you have one? | -为什么 -你有刀吗 |
[36:27] | No. Think Ted might have it. | 没有 我以为泰德有 |
[36:30] | Go and get one, then. | 那就去拿一把 |
[37:16] | What do you reckon about Teddy? | 你觉得泰迪在干吗 |
[37:18] | He won’t even be there yet. | 他根本还没走到那儿 |
[37:20] | You’d better call him up, then. | 你最好给他打个电话 |
[37:24] | Getting the knife. Do you want me to fucking do everyhing? | 我在拿刀 你要让我做所有事吗 |
[37:28] | Call him now, then. Let me see the knife. | 现在就给他打电话 让我看你的刀 |
[37:32] | What should I say to him? He’s only been gone five minutes. | 我说什么 他才走5分钟 |
[37:35] | Make sure he ain’t fucking off with that money. | 确定他没把钱卷走 |
[37:38] | What are you talking about? He won’t even have the money yet. | 你说什么呢 他还没拿到钱呢 |
[37:41] | Alright, I’ll call him. What are you doing? | 行 我给他打电话 你做什么呢 |
[37:44] | I’ve got to do something. Keep your knife on him. | 我做别的事 把刀架他身上 |
[37:48] | He can’t move. He ain’t going nowhere. | 他不能动 又不能去哪儿 |
[37:50] | Just do what I said, yeah? Fuck’s sake, man. Always attitude. | 照我说的做 不需要理由 只要服从的态度 |
[38:06] | If you move, I’ll fucking hurt you. | 如果你动 我就用刀捅你 |
[38:11] | Yo, Ted, where are you? | 泰德 你在哪儿了 |
[38:14] | I know, he asked me to call. | 我知道 他叫我打电话 |
[38:22] | Yeah. | 行 |
[38:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:29] | Tell him to be running. Thingy’s back in half an hour. | 叫他用跑的 还有半小时那小子就回来了 |
[38:33] | Tell him to call me as soon as he’s been to the machine. | 叫他到了取款机就给我电话 |
[38:35] | I know how much money should be coming back. | 我知道该拿多少钱回来 |
[38:38] | – You heard that, yeah? – Tell him to get it himself. | -你听到了是吧 -叫他自己去取 |
[38:41] | – Yeah, laters. – Yeah, alright. Laters. | -迟点儿再说 -行 待会儿再说 |
[38:43] | You should have called him yourself. | 你该自己给他打电话的 |
[38:45] | Barking orders at me what to say. | 老是对我大呼小叫的 |
[38:47] | Just watch him. | 看着他 |
[38:56] | Fuck it. Come on. | 我操 过来 |
[38:59] | Get the fuck up! | 给老子站起来 |
[39:02] | – Don’t fucking struggle. – What are you doing? | -你他妈的别挣扎 -你要干吗 |
[39:05] | Blood, don’t wory…don’t worry what I’m fucking doing. | 别担心…别担心我他妈要做的事 |
[39:08] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要对她做什么 |
[39:10] | Don’t fucking wory about what I’m doing to her. | 你他妈别担心我要对她做什么 |
[39:12] | It’s none of your fucking business. | 跟你没关系 |
[39:17] | What the fuck, man? I told you to watch him. | 你干吗 我叫你去看着他 |
[39:19] | Fucking keep a knife on him. And if Ted calls, let me know. | 把刀架在他身上 如果泰德打电话来 告诉我 |
[39:22] | – What are you doing? – Don’t wory what I’m doing. | -你要干吗 -你别管 |
[39:33] | Fuck, man. | 妈的 |
[39:34] | You know what? Fucking take your panties off now. | 把裤子脱下来 |
[39:37] | I didn’t know that, man. | 我没想到会这样 伙计 |
[39:43] | I didn’t know he was gonna do that. | 我不知道他会这样子 |
[39:49] | He’s fucking her. I bet you. | 他在操她 我敢打赌 |
[40:00] | There’s no point in doing that. You ain’t gonna get free. | 你这样是没用的 你不能松开的 |
[40:14] | Catch my breath. | 喘口气 |
[40:20] | I just gotta wait till nine. | 我只需要等到九点 |
[40:24] | Just gotta wait until nine. | 只要等到九点 |
[40:29] | Be fucking quiet. | 你他妈的安静点 |
[40:43] | It’s a bit fucking heavy. | 真他妈沉重 |
[41:00] | Gotta get a drink. | 得喝口水 |
[41:02] | Listen, I’m going to the kitchen to get a drink, yeah? | 听着 我要去厨房拿点喝的 |
[41:06] | I’m asking you not to move or anything. | 我叫你别动 |
[41:09] | Just don’t do it. | 就不要动 |
[42:09] | I’ve got you a drink, too. | 我给你拿了喝的 |
[42:11] | Just let me finish mine first. | 让我先把我的喝了 |
[42:26] | Now, listen, I know I just got you a drink from the kitchen, | 听着 我给你拿了喝的 |
[42:30] | but I will cut you if you make any noise. | 但是如果你弄出声音我还是会杀了你 |
[42:34] | Just don’t do it, alright? | 别动 听到没 |
[42:36] | Remember, I’ve still got this knife. | 听着 我还拿着刀 |
[42:55] | Right, I’m gonna take this tape off. | 没错 我要把胶带拿下来 |
[42:56] | I fucking mean it. | 我他妈是认真的 |
[43:05] | See? | 看到没 |
[43:07] | Just got to do it quick so the sting is over fast. | 我要扯快点 就不会太痛了 |
[43:18] | I’m gonna pour this in your mouth. | 我要把水倒你嘴里 |
[43:20] | Don’t be going mad, don’t be going crazy, don’t be shouting. | 别发疯 别乱叫 |
[43:30] | That eye looks bad, boy. | 你眼睛看上去可不妙 |
[43:34] | You’re gonna be hurting for some time. | 可能会痛一阵子 |
[43:37] | Listen, if it was my fault that done that, | 听着 如果这些是我的错 |
[43:39] | I gotta say I’m sory, yeah? | 我向你道歉 行吗 |
[43:41] | That’s not nice. | 这样可不好 |
[43:43] | Hang on, man. | 坚持 伙计 |
[43:53] | Don’t wory, I ain’t gonna kill you. | 别担心 我不会杀了你的 |
[43:55] | If your mouth is wet, I ain’t gonna get the tape to stick, am I? | 你的嘴是湿的 胶带封不严实 对吗 |
[44:01] | That’s fucking logic. | 这是他妈的常识 |
[44:09] | What’s your name, man? | 你叫什么名字 伙计 |
[44:13] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[44:16] | Listen, don’t think of me | 听着 |
[44:18] | like what he’s doing to her in that room, yeah? | 我也不喜欢他对她做的事 |
[44:21] | I ain’t like that. | 我也很讨厌 |
[44:23] | You’ve got to have some sort of line, you get what I’m saying? | 你得明白这点 懂吗 |
[44:27] | Rian just goes too far sometimes. | 瑞恩有时候太过分了 |
[44:31] | Don’t get me wrong, he might not even be doing anything. | 别误会我 他可能没对她做什么事 |
[44:34] | Could just be talking. | 可能只是在说话 |
[44:36] | I’ve got a girlfriend. | 我有个女朋友 |
[44:39] | I don’t cheat. | 我很专一 |
[44:41] | My Dad done that to my Mum. No fucking way. | 我父亲背叛了我母亲 我不会那样 |
[45:07] | Sorry, I was thirsty, blood. | 抱歉 我渴了 |
[45:11] | I’m gonna put this tape back on your mouth. | 我要把胶带封回你嘴上 |
[45:13] | If Rian comes in and sees you, | 如果瑞恩进来看到了 |
[45:15] | I’ll have to do you or he’ll be onto me. | 看到我对你做的 会冲我发火 |
[45:31] | You got all the channels for this? | 能收到全部的频道吗 |
[45:36] | You just end up flicking through, there’s so many. | 你只能一直在其中按 太多了 |
[45:39] | Don’t end up watching anything for more than 20 seconds. | 别看什么都只看二十秒钟 |
[45:47] | My Mum’s got all the channels. It’s good, though. | 我妈妈的电视能收到全部的频道 很棒 |
[45:54] | Fucks with your attention span. | 这什么兴趣范围 |
[46:09] | Listen, man, your son has | 听着 伙计 |
[46:10] | got to be the stupidest kid I’ve ever met. | 你儿子是我见过最蠢的孩子 |
[46:13] | Now one thing you know is not to grass. Never. | 你该知道一件事 别做个白痴 永远别做 |
[46:17] | You go around telling tales, | 你对四周讲童话故事 |
[46:19] | it’s gonna come back and bite you on your arse. | 有一天它会反咬你一口 |
[46:24] | He really fucked up. | 他真的搞砸了 |
[46:27] | Jamal’s gone to iail for a long time. | 贾玛已经进监狱很久了 |
[46:33] | Sebastian should have just kept his mouth shut. | 塞巴斯蒂安应该把他的嘴闭好的 |
[46:36] | Look at the mess he’s got you in. He’s gonna get spiked. | 看他把你害成什么样 他真该死 |
[46:43] | Oi, Rian, you’re ringing. | 瑞恩 你的电话 |
[46:46] | Oi, listen, I’m gonna turn you over, yeah? Don’t look back. | 听着 我要把你翻过去 别往后看 |
[46:49] | Turn. Look the other way. Don’t turn around. | 转过去 看另一边 别转过来 |
[46:56] | Your phone was ringing. | 你的电话在响 |
[46:59] | Where is it? | 电话在哪儿 |
[47:00] | I don’t know. Where you were sat. | 不知道 在你坐的地方 |
[47:03] | Hey, ring it again. | 再打一次 |
[47:10] | – What are you doing? – Just ring it. | -你要干吗 -快打呀 |
[47:13] | I have. It’s got to connect. | 我打了 还没接通 |
[47:17] | Stop staring at my arse, faggot. | 别看着我的屁股 基佬 |
[47:22] | What’s she fucking want with it? | 她到底要干吗 |
[47:27] | Hey? Do you wanna go in there? | 你想进去吗 |
[47:29] | No, man. | 不用了 伙计 |
[47:32] | What the fuck are you phoning me for? | 你他妈给我打电话干吗 |
[47:34] | You know where I fucking am. | 你他妈知道我在哪儿 |
[47:35] | – I thought you was at home. – One second. | -我以为你在家 -等一下 |
[47:38] | Where the fuck do you think you’re going? | 我操你妈逼的 你以为你能跑到哪儿去 |
[47:58] | It’s alright, man. You can chill it for a bit. | 没事 你可以放松一下 |
[48:32] | I don’t cry, man. | 老兄 我可从来不哭 |
[48:35] | Not through pain or anything, anyway. | 至少不会因为疼痛或者什么就轻易落泪 |
[48:38] | And I’ve been stabbed. | 我可是被刺伤过的 |
[48:40] | In my chest, in my leg. | 胸口 大腿 |
[48:43] | Didn’t cry then. | 我都没哭 |
[48:45] | I had stitches. | 我还缝了针 |
[48:51] | I’ve felt sad and things. | 我也尝过难受的滋味 |
[48:54] | Like when I did something to my Mum. | 就像那时候对我妈 |
[48:57] | Not hurt her or anything, | 不是伤害她什么的 |
[48:58] | but just like when she starts crying. | 就是当她开始痛哭的时候 |
[49:01] | Fuck, man. She shouldn’t be doing that. | 真见鬼 她真不应该那样 |
[49:15] | You must be hurting bad, though, man, cos you got beat down. | 不过你肯定很疼 因为你被狠揍了一顿 |
[49:25] | Is that what it is? | 不过只是那样吗 |
[49:28] | Is that the thing right now? | 你现在只是觉得疼吗 |
[49:31] | Or is it because your lady’s in there, in the other room? | 还是因为你女人在另外一个房间 |
[49:42] | There’s no point in doing that, man. | 兄弟 那样是没用的 |
[49:45] | You ain’t gonna get free. | 你不可能挣脱束缚 |
[49:47] | It’s the tape. | 那可是胶带 |
[49:49] | You’re just gonna wear yourself out. | 你只会把自己弄得精疲力尽 |
[49:52] | Do your fucking head in. | 亦或是困惑烦恼 |
[49:56] | Listen, I’ll be finished this in a bit. | 我这点马上就吸完了 |
[49:58] | I’ll give you some. Chill you out a bit. | 我会给你也吸一点 让你享受下 |
[50:07] | Fuck, man. | 真他妈的 |
[50:09] | If it wasn’t for weed, I’d be popping myself. | 要不是有大麻 我早就自杀了 |
[50:15] | It’s about the one thing that keeps me calm. | 这是唯一一样可以让我冷静的东西 |
[50:26] | You know when you’re out | 当你和你的朋友 |
[50:28] | with your friends or your peoples, girls… | 还有女人一起出去聚会 |
[50:32] | Head just starts going crazy. | 疯狂的念头就充斥了大脑 |
[50:36] | You need to keep it from blowing up with a joint or something. | 你得控制 不能吸太多大麻 |
[50:40] | You get me? | 懂我意思吗 |
[50:48] | See, you’re all about your bottles, your wine. | 你只关心你的那些个红酒 |
[50:52] | What year and shit. | 它们年份之类的 |
[50:57] | No, fuck it. | 操 估计我也会那样 |
[51:00] | When I’m older and I’ve got a family and kids and shit, | 等我长大成家有孩子的时候 |
[51:05] | I’ll be on the good wine, too. | 我也要享受醇香红酒 |
[51:19] | Still be smoking my weed, though. | 但我还是要吸大麻 |
[51:23] | Can’t get by without it. You get me? | 不能没有它 懂吗 |
[51:31] | Fuck. It’s not nine yet. | 见鬼 还没到九点 |
[51:36] | – Bring a knife. – What, is that him? | -拿刀 -怎么了 是他吗 |
[51:38] | What? I can see through walls? | 我怎么知道 我有透视眼吗 |
[51:40] | Come on, quick. | 快点过来 |
[51:42] | – He’s early. – Got your blade? | -他来早了 -拿好刀没有 |
[51:44] | I’m gonna open the door. You’re gonna do it, yeah? | 我去开门 你上 懂吗 |
[51:46] | But it’s your fucking deal! You do it. | 关我什么屁事 你的事你自己解决 |
[51:48] | No, man. You. It’s gotta be you. | 不不 你来 必须得你来 |
[51:50] | Quick, come on. Don’t fucking drop it. | 快点过来 你他妈别把刀弄掉了 |
[51:52] | – It’s your cousin. – Just get yourself ready, man. | -那可是你的表兄啊 -准备好就是了 |
[51:55] | Don’t pussy out. | 别搞砸了 |
[51:58] | Why can’t you? | 为什么你不去 |
[52:00] | I said just do it, man. Stick it in here first. | 我说你来就你来 先捅这里 |
[52:03] | In his side. You the boy. | 先捅他的侧面 |
[52:14] | Fucking kids, man. Fucking school kids. | 操 奶奶的小屁孩 |
[52:17] | I shouldn’t be nowhere near you. | 我居然被你忽悠了 |
[52:19] | What the fuck did you get them to come for, bro? | 你他妈让他们来干吗 |
[52:21] | Oscar, look at the television. | 奥斯卡 看电视去 |
[52:23] | What’s going on? | 这里怎么回事啊 |
[52:25] | Payback. The boy here was bad. | 报仇 住在这儿的那孩子耍了我们 |
[52:27] | – Who? – Oscar, telly. | -是谁啊 -你别管 看电视去 |
[52:36] | You his Dad? | 你是他爸吗 |
[52:38] | Oi, that’s mine. Fucking ask me. | 那可是我的 你他妈不会先问下我吗 |
[52:42] | Don’t speak to her like that. | 别用这种口气和她说话 |
[52:44] | Fuck off! You shouldn’t even be here. | 操你妈的 你根本不应该来这里 |
[52:46] | What you brought your little brother for? | 把你弟弟带来干吗 |
[52:49] | This is no place for a kid. | 这可不是孩子该来的地方 |
[52:51] | You know what’s gonna happen. | 你知道会发生什么 |
[52:53] | What are you telling me? He ain’t even your fucking brother. | 你跟我说这些干吗 他又不是你弟弟 |
[52:59] | Oscar. | 奥斯卡 |
[53:01] | Go and sit in the kitchen, will you? | 去坐在厨房里 好吗 |
[53:03] | You shouldn’t be looking at that man. | 你不应该这样看他的 |
[53:06] | I’ll just watch TV. | 我看电视就好了 |
[53:08] | Go and sit in the kitchen and do as you’re told. | 听话 去厨房里坐着 |
[53:11] | What? | 怎么这样 |
[53:16] | Don’t be fucking telling me how to deal with him again. | 你他妈别再跟我说该怎么对他 |
[53:19] | Fuck off, Skank. | 傻帽 闭嘴 |
[53:41] | Yo, yo, little man. | 喂喂 小大人 |
[53:44] | Bruv, what’s up? | 兄弟 怎么了 |
[53:47] | Gotta sit in here. | 我要坐在这里 |
[53:48] | – Who said that? – Sister. | -谁说的 -姐姐 |
[53:51] | Aw, shit, man. | 见鬼 |
[53:53] | Gotta do what the lady says. | 女人说什么就得做什么 |
[53:56] | I’ll bring you in a little something. Just stay there, alright? | 我给你点好东西 就待在那儿 知道吗 |
[54:12] | – What the fuck? – It ain’t yours. | -操你的 -这又不是你的 |
[54:14] | It’s not yours either, you weren’t in here. | 也不是你的 你刚刚都不在这里 |
[54:18] | Hey, what are they doing here, man? It’s fucking stupid. | 他们在这儿干吗 只会他妈的捣乱 |
[54:22] | Shut up. Who are you calling? | 别闹 你在跟谁打电话 |
[54:24] | I’m calling my Mum so I can take Oscar back. | 给我妈打电话 好把奥斯卡送回去 |
[54:26] | – Did you bring it? – Here, aren’t I? | -你带来了吗 -带了 |
[54:30] | What time is he coming? | 他什么时候来 |
[54:31] | Soon. And I want you gone. | 很快了 我要你走 |
[54:33] | Why? I know what you’re gonna do. | 为什么 我知道你要干吗 |
[54:35] | Yeah, that’s it. That’ll do it. | 没错 万事俱备 就差这斧子了 |
[54:38] | What are you gonna do? Cut his head off? | 你要干吗 把他的头砍下来吗 |
[54:40] | Don’t know, man. Jamal’s in jail, you know? | 我不知道 贾玛进监狱你知道吧 |
[54:46] | How many times I gotta tell you, gangster? | 我要跟你说多少遍 |
[54:48] | Don’t fucking look back at me. | 别回过头来看我 |
[54:56] | Don’t want him seeing my face, either. | 也别让他看到我的脸 |
[54:59] | Fuck off home, then. | 那就滚回家去 |
[55:01] | He’s seen my face. | 他看到我的脸了 |
[55:04] | Fuck it. Ain’t he been through enough? | 操 他受的苦还不够吗 |
[55:06] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[55:08] | I ain’t got a problem. I just wanna do it and then go. | 我没毛病 我只是想早点干完活回家 |
[55:11] | Gotta get him in here yet. | 得先把他儿子弄到手再说 |
[55:13] | Yeah, I know. Shouldn’t have done it in this house, neither. | 我知道 但本来就不应该在这里实施计划的 |
[55:16] | He’s looking. | 他又在看我们 |
[55:19] | – What are you gonna do? – Rian! | -你要干吗 -瑞恩 |
[55:22] | You’re lucky this ain’t in your fucking back, blood. | 你得庆幸我他妈没砍你后背 |
[55:24] | How many times? Don’t fucking look back at me. | 我要说多少遍 别回头看我 |
[55:27] | I’ll shove it in your spine next time. | 我下次会对着你的脊柱砍过去的 |
[55:31] | That’s good, man. | 这斧子真好 |
[55:33] | I didn’t even swing it hard and it went into the floor deep. | 我根本没有用力 就砍进去那么深 |
[55:38] | Can I have the rest of that blunt, Rian? | 瑞恩 我能抽那剩下的大麻吗 |
[55:40] | Don’t you have anything of your fucking own, Charman? | 查曼 你就没有点自己的存货吗 |
[55:43] | Fucking poor sket. Better start using that pussy of yours. | 贱货 要快感自己手淫去 |
[55:46] | It’s the last of it. | 那是最后的大麻了 |
[55:47] | I fucking had enough and I split it with you. | 我他妈是吸够了才和你分的 |
[55:51] | Fuck. This is real. | 操 这是真货 |
[55:53] | She ain’t had anything like that. | 之前没喝过那些的话 |
[55:56] | Could be dog piss and you wouldn’t know. | 就是狗尿你也尝不出来 |
[55:58] | I’m gonna open it. | 我要打开这个 |
[56:00] | – Tell her, man. – She can do what she wants. | -你不管教她一下 -她想干吗干吗 |
[56:03] | Fuck it, I’ll drink a bit. | 操 我也来点 |
[56:05] | Yeah. Shut it, Asad. | 听到没有 奥赛德 闭嘴 |
[56:08] | We’re gonna need some ice. This bottle is really warm. | 我们得来点冰块 这酒太暖了 |
[56:11] | Oscar, get some ice from the fridge in there! | 奥斯卡 从冰箱里弄点冰块来 |
[56:14] | Shut the fuck up, Charman, man. | 查曼 你他妈闭嘴 |
[56:16] | Fuck’s sake. It’s Ted. | 真见鬼的 泰德的电话 |
[56:19] | Pick it up, then. | 接就是了 |
[56:22] | There might be people next door. Did you think of that? | 隔壁可能有人 你有想过吗 |
[56:26] | Yeah, Ted, where are you? | 泰德 你在哪儿 |
[56:28] | Keep it fucking down, yeah? | 你他妈小声点好吗 |
[56:31] | What, do you want the police to come over? | 你难道想让条子过来吗 |
[56:33] | Idiot girls showing up, innit? All of it. | 我这儿就来了两个白痴女孩 |
[56:38] | What? Don’t do that, man. Don’t be thick, man. | 什么 别那样 别傻 |
[56:40] | It ain’t worth it. | 根本不值得 |
[56:43] | Alright, I’ll wait by the door. | 好吧 我会在门这儿守着 |
[56:45] | He’s coming up the road now. | 他过来了 |
[56:47] | – Ted is? Did he get all the money? – I think so. | -是泰德吗 钱拿到了吗 -应该拿到了吧 |
[56:50] | Fuck, yeah, man. That’s fucking it. | 太好了 真是太好了 就要这样 |
[56:56] | You getting that for your sister? | 你能帮你姐姐拿下冰块吗 |
[56:58] | I’ll give you money for helping her. Oh, yeah? | 我会给你酬劳的 怎么样 |
[57:06] | Yeah? | 如何 |
[57:10] | What did you do, man? | 你干了什么 |
[57:11] | I ain’t do nothing. What do you think I did? | 我什么都没干 你以为我干吗了 |
[57:16] | I don’t know, Bruv. There’s a line, you know? | 兄弟 我不知道 你知道我有底线的 |
[57:18] | Fuck your line, Asad. | 去你妈的底线 |
[57:20] | My cousin’s in jail, do you get me? | 我表兄还在监狱里 你懂吗 |
[57:23] | Gonna be in there a long time. | 会在里面好长一段时间 |
[57:25] | What are you gonna do about that? | 是你的话怎么办 |
[57:27] | He was your kin too, ain’t that true? | 他也是你的血亲 不是吗 |
[57:31] | – Yeah, but… – But, but, but, but what? | -是的 但… -但但但 但什么但 |
[57:35] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[57:36] | You ain’t gonna say nothing? | 你什么都不会说的 |
[57:39] | That’s because you know I’m right, innit? | 因为你知道我是对的 不是吗 |
[57:44] | No need to know what I did | 没必要知道我做了什么 |
[57:45] | cos it ain’t important to you. | 因为那对你来说不重要 |
[57:46] | What is important is that you don’t go in there | 重要的是你不要也进监狱 |
[57:49] | cos you’ve got fuck all to do with it. | 因为你他妈总是把事情搞砸 |
[57:53] | That’s big shit, man. | 你可真会说 |
[57:55] | – It’s dark, you know? – Fuck off, will you? | -监狱里面很黑暗 知道吗 -闭嘴行不 |
[57:58] | Who are you, man? | 你以为你是谁 |
[58:00] | I do know you and I know what you’ve done, man. | 我了解你 我也知道你干了什么 |
[58:05] | Fuck it. If you wanna pussy out, I’ll get fucking Oscar. | 操你妈的 你不行的话我就找奥斯卡来 |
[58:08] | Oi, Oscar. You ain’t a pussyhole, are you? | 奥斯卡 你不是个娘们吧 |
[58:10] | No, you ain’t, Bruv. | 我知道你不是 |
[58:12] | You should be talking to my | 你应该在这里 |
[58:13] | cousin here so he can get his priorities straight. | 和我表兄说话 让他明辨是非 |
[58:16] | Go and take that ice to your sister, little man. | 小大人 去把冰块拿给你姐姐吧 |
[58:21] | Asad. Open the door. | 奥赛德 开门 |
[58:23] | Yo, fucking deal with it. | 勇敢去面对 |
[58:25] | We got over a G coming. | 我们什么难关没有度过 |
[58:28] | Me and you look after each other. | 你和我互相照料 |
[58:31] | Innit? | 不是吗 |
[58:32] | You know what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[58:34] | Just keep it going and don’t pussy out. | 继续就是 别搞砸了 |
[58:38] | Teddy, you on your own? | 泰迪 你一个人来的吗 |
[58:39] | Course I am, man. Open the door. | 那是当然 开门吧 |
[58:42] | What are you doing, man? Seb could have come home. | 你在干吗 小塞可能会回家啊 |
[58:46] | What’s the matter? I was on my own out there. | 怎么了 我自己一个人过来 |
[58:49] | – Shut up. Did you get the money? – Yeah, I got it. | -闭嘴 钱拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[58:51] | Hang back here a second, man. | 等等 老兄 |
[58:53] | I don’t want eveybody knowing my business. Let me see it. | 我不想让大家都知道 让我看看 |
[58:59] | Get receipts? | 有收据吗 |
[59:00] | What for? I got out all I could, didn’t I? | 要来干吗 我拿到我要的了 不是吗 |
[59:03] | – 1500 here, yeah? – I told you. | -这里1500块? -分毫不差 |
[59:05] | I’ll count it later. | 我待会儿再数 |
[59:07] | Hey, Oscar. Come here. | 奥斯卡 过来这里 |
[59:09] | Here’s your 20. | 这是你的20 |
[59:12] | Now get in the kitchen like your sister said. | 听姐姐的话去待在厨房里吧 |
[59:15] | Why’s he got money? He ain’t done nothing. | 为什么他可以拿钱 他什么也没做 |
[59:17] | I had to go to the fucking shops. | 这可是我他妈跑腿卖命弄来的钱 |
[59:19] | Shut up, man. He’s a little kid. | 闭嘴 他可是个孩子 |
[59:23] | Give me that glass, you fucking skank. | 给我杯子 你个傻逼 |
[59:26] | Who you calling a fucking skank? You stinking. | 你叫谁傻逼呢 你这头猪 |
[59:29] | What d’you have to bring them for, anyway? | 你把她们弄来干吗 |
[59:31] | I didn’t. I told Beth to bring me something. | 我没有 我只是让贝丝给我带点东西 |
[59:34] | Tell him, Rian, to lay off Charman. | 告诉他呀 瑞恩 让他把查曼赶走 |
[59:36] | Shut up, will you? Can’t you see I’m talking? | 闭嘴行不 没看见我在说话吗 |
[59:41] | I told her to bring me that fucking tool. | 我让她把那该死的工具拿来 |
[59:43] | What are you gonna do? Cut his head off? | 你要干吗 把他的头砍下来吗 |
[59:45] | You’ll see in a minute. | 你待会儿就知道了 |
[59:47] | Where’s the lady? His Mum. | 他妈妈去哪儿了 |
[59:49] | Don’t worry. She’s in the other room. | 别担心 她在另外的房间 |
[59:51] | What you talking about? A woman? | 你在说什么 这里有女人? |
[59:53] | Why can’t you keep your big fucking nose out? | 你就不能少管点闲事啊 |
[59:55] | What have you been doing? Fucking some old bitch? | 你们都在干吗 干老大娘吗 |
[59:58] | You are a fucking dim little cunt, do you know that? | 你是个贱货 你知道吗 |
[1:00:01] | Don’t drown me, Beth. | 贝丝 你快把我淹死了 |
[1:00:03] | Yeah? I fucking told you. You keep fucking going on, don’t you? | 我他妈让你停 你还得寸进尺是不 |
[1:00:06] | – Let go of her! – Shut up, you fucking skank! | -放开她 -闭嘴 你操你妈的 |
[1:00:09] | You can’t keep it fucking shut. | 你就不能闭上你的狗嘴 |
[1:00:10] | Let go! You’re hurting me! | 放开 你弄疼我了 |
[1:00:12] | This shit always happens. | 每次都要这样 |
[1:00:13] | Get the fuck off me! | 你他妈给我滚开 |
[1:00:16] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[1:00:19] | Oi, Mum, Dad. What have you locked the door for? | 爸爸妈妈 你们锁门干吗 |
[1:00:26] | Teddy, follow me out into the hall. | 泰迪 跟我到大厅来 |
[1:00:28] | We’ll take him to his fucking room. | 我们要把他弄到他房间去 |
[1:00:30] | When we go up, I want you mo girls up there. | 我们上楼的时候 我要你们女生也上楼去 |
[1:00:32] | Answer me, for fuck’s sake. | 操他奶奶的 不会回答一下啊 |
[1:00:34] | Remember what I told you? | 记得我告诉过你什么 |
[1:00:35] | Watch him until we get him up into his room. | 看好他 直到我们把他儿子弄到房间 |
[1:00:38] | Ted, come on. | 泰德 过来 |
[1:00:42] | Hey, little man. | 小大人 |
[1:00:44] | You gotta stay in there. You’re gonna do that for me, yeah? | 你留在这里 就当帮我个忙好不 |
[1:00:48] | Mum, what’s going on? Open the door. | 妈妈 怎么回事 开门啊 |
[1:00:54] | Why the hell is the door locked? | 见鬼的 门怎么被锁了 |
[1:00:56] | Fucking prick. | 操你娘的 |
[1:00:58] | Dad, help…Dad. | 爸爸 救命啊 |
[1:01:03] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:01:05] | Where’s the thing, the fucking axe? | 斧子他妈的跑哪儿去了 |
[1:01:07] | Asad, help Teddy get him up into his room. | 奥赛德 帮泰迪把他弄去他房间 |
[1:01:10] | Come on, man. I can’t take him on my own. | 速度点 我一个人可弄不动他 |
[1:01:13] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:01:14] | He ain’t fucking going anywhere. | 他哪儿也别想去 |
[1:01:16] | You mo, I want you up there with us. Let’s go. | 我要你们跟我们一起上去 走吧 |
[1:01:19] | Someone slap him awake. I want him awake. | 找个人把他弄醒 我要他清醒着 |
[1:01:21] | Let’s throw him in the room. | 我们把他丢到房间去 |
[1:01:23] | – You Ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[1:01:25] | I want you to stay there, yeah? | 我要你留在这里 行吗 |
[1:01:27] | Don’t move from the kitchen. | 别离开厨房 |
[1:01:29] | – What time are we going? – Later. | -我们什么时候走 -晚些时候 |
[1:01:31] | Who was that boy? | 那个男孩是谁 |
[1:01:33] | Just stay there, Ok? | 就待在那里 行吗 |
[1:02:08] | Fucking hell! | 见鬼的 |
[1:02:34] | For fuck’s sake, Rian, calm down. | 我操你妈的 瑞恩 冷静点 |
[1:02:56] | Oh, my God, you can see his pants! | 天啊 你可以看到他内裤了 |
[1:03:00] | You can see his arsehole. | 你还可以看到他菊花了 |
[1:03:34] | Just wait a minute. | 等等 一会儿再说 |
[1:03:36] | Save it. You alright, Oscar? | 你没事吧 奥斯卡 |
[1:03:38] | When are we going? | 我们什么时候走 |
[1:03:39] | In a minute, just stay there. | 马上了 你就待在那里 |
[1:03:41] | Or what? Or what happens…? | 怎么了 怎么回事… |
[1:05:16] | Turn it down a bit. | 关小声一点 |
[1:05:17] | Yo, blood, he’s still mitching and shit. | 操 他还在动呢 |
[1:05:19] | I’ll kick him if he moves again. | 他要是敢再动 我就踢他 |
[1:05:28] | He’s up here! | 他上来了 |
[1:05:30] | Fuck! Hey, Rian. | 操 瑞恩 |
[1:05:34] | Rian, stop him! | 瑞恩 拦住他 |
[1:05:43] | – Rian! – Shit, what about Rian? | -瑞恩 -瑞恩怎么了 |
[1:05:45] | Rian! | 瑞恩 |
[1:05:47] | Hey, what the fuck, man? | 怎么回事 |
[1:05:51] | Get up! Charman, get up! | 查曼 快起来 |
[1:05:56] | Rian, get out of there, Rian! | 瑞恩 快跑 |
[1:06:34] | Oh, Sebby. | 小塞 |
[1:06:36] | Oh, Sebby. Oh, Sebby, oh, my boy! | 小塞 小塞 儿子 |
[1:06:39] | Oh, my boy. What have they done? | 孩子 他们干了什么 |
[1:06:43] | – Oh, my boy. I’m sory. – I’m sory. | -孩子啊 对不起 -对不起 |
[1:06:45] | My boy. | 亲爱的 |
[1:06:48] | God, what did they do to you? | 天啊 他们对你怎么了 |
[1:06:49] | Mike, what did they do to him? | 迈克 他们对他怎么了 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, Seb. Seb. | 小塞 小塞 |
[1:06:53] | Mum, my fingers. | 妈妈 我的手指 |
[1:06:55] | Mike, call someone. | 迈克 叫人啊 |
[1:06:57] | Call an…call an ambulance! | 叫急救车啊 |
[1:07:00] | Mike, just for fuck’s sake go and do something! Get the phone! | 迈克 你他妈快点啊 打电话去啊 |
[1:07:03] | Sebby, Sebby, Sebby. | 小塞 小塞 小塞 |
[1:07:05] | Sebby, Sebby, Sebby, Sebby. | 小塞 小塞 小塞 |
[1:07:09] | Sebby. Sebby, please. Sebby. | 别 小塞 小塞 不要 |
[1:07:14] | Sebby, come on. Sebby, wake up. | 小塞 挺住 小塞 别睡啊 |
[1:07:16] | Sebby. I know you can do it, Seb. | 小塞 我知道你可以的 |
[1:07:19] | – My boy. Oh. – Sorry. | -亲爱的 -对不起 |
[1:07:53] | Hello, police. | 警察吗 |
[1:07:54] | Which emergency service do you require? | 请问有什么紧急情况发生 |
[1:07:56] | Police, please. We’ve been attacked. | 我们被人袭击了 |
[1:07:59] | And an ambulance. | 需要一辆救护车 |
[1:08:02] | Er, my son. My son! He’s been attacked. | 我儿子 我儿子 他被人袭击了 |
[1:08:08] | I understand all that. I understand. | 我明白 我明白 |
[1:08:11] | – Please can I have your address? – 18 Chery Tree Lane. | -请告诉我地址 -樱桃树巷18号 |
[1:08:16] | N10 1SD. | 编号是N10 1SD |
[1:08:20] | Someone will be with you shortly. | 急救人员马上就到 |
[1:08:22] | – Yes. They’ve gone now. – Is the attacker still there? | -对 他们跑了 -袭击者还在吗 |
[1:08:27] | My son, he… | 我的儿子 他… |
[1:08:30] | One moment. | 等一下 |
[1:08:31] | Is anybody still in the house, sir? | 还有嫌犯在房子里吗 |
[1:08:35] | There’s no one else. | 没有 |
[1:08:39] | – Please stay by the phone. – Thank you. | -请不要离开电话 -谢谢 |
[1:08:41] | How long will you be, please? | 你们还要多久 |
[1:08:42] | We’ll be with you as quickly as possible. | 我们会尽快赶到 |