英文名称:dead water
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | 总监 你以为列 | |
[03:39] | All right, thanks, man. | 好的 谢谢 伙计 |
[04:08] | Thanks for doing this. | 谢谢你为我做的这些 |
[04:11] | It’s gonna be fun. | 一定很好玩 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:26] | He was 14 inches from me in this tent, | 他在帐篷里离我就30多厘米远 |
[04:28] | trying to bang this chick, | 打算与这女孩来一炮 |
[04:29] | when all of the sudden the roof opens up | 突然间帐篷顶裂开了 |
[04:31] | and rain starts pouring in. | 大雨倾盆而入 |
[04:32] | He jumped up buck naked and ran to his truck, | 他一丝不挂地跳起来 跑到他的卡车前 |
[04:35] | grabbed a tarp, threw it over, | 抓起一块防水布 丢了过来 |
[04:37] | and got right back to business. | 然后又继续干了起来 |
[04:38] | You know what he said to me? | 你知道他对我说了什么吗 |
[04:41] | “You should have brought a raincoat.” | 你应该带件雨衣来的 |
[04:47] | Best friend I ever had. | 我曾经最好的朋友 |
[04:50] | To Danny, best damn Marine I ever knew… | 敬丹尼 我知道的最好的海军陆战队员 |
[04:55] | present company included. | 也是最好的伙伴 |
[04:58] | Fuck off. | 去你的 |
[05:02] | -So when do you go back? -I’m not. | -你什么时候回去 -我不回去了 |
[05:06] | As of last week, I’m officially out of the court. | 从上周起 我正式退伍了 |
[05:09] | I always pegged you as a in-it-for-life kind of guy. | 我一直以为你会以此为终生职业呢 |
[05:12] | Well it wasn’t my choice. | 退出并不是出于我自己的选择 |
[05:15] | What, did they slap a medal on you | 什么 他们给你发枚奖章 |
[05:17] | and decide you’re a better showpiece than a soldier? | 然后觉得比起当士兵你更适合拿来展示 |
[05:19] | Oh, fuck the medals. | 去他的奖章 |
[05:20] | It don’t bring back the guys we lost | 奖章并不能带回我们痛失的战友 |
[05:22] | no matter how much you polish them. | 不管你打磨得它们多么闪闪发光 |
[05:25] | I had enough. | 我受够了 |
[05:28] | It was time. | 也是时候了 |
[05:32] | Well… I guess Viv is happy you guys are gonna get to spend | 好吧 我想薇薇应该很高兴你们能一起 |
[05:35] | – some quality time together. – Oorah! | -共度一些美好时光 -是啊 |
[05:39] | On the house. | 免费请你们 |
[05:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:41] | I can’t have you buy drinks after all you did over there. | 你在战场付出了这么多 我得请你喝几杯 |
[05:45] | After all I did? | 我付出了什么 |
[05:47] | I was just doing my job | 我只是在完成我的工作 |
[05:48] | just like you should be doing yours, here. | 就像你在这里也应该做好你的工作一样 |
[05:50] | Hey, relax man. I’m just trying to show a little respect. | 放松点 我只是想表达一点尊重 |
[05:53] | Show some respect and take the money. | 那就表达出尊重来呀 收钱 |
[05:58] | You got it. | 好的 |
[06:03] | I’m sick of that man. | 我讨厌那个人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:983个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:131个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:69个,托福词汇:90个,考研词汇:139个,专四词汇:107个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:252个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:05] | What, free drinks? I’ll take them all day long. | 怎么了 因为免费饮料吗 我能喝一整天 |
[06:09] | False appreciation, hiding behind the flag… | 虚伪的欣赏 藏在国旗之后 |
[06:13] | It’s bullshit. | 简直就是瞎扯 |
[06:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:19] | want to get back to some normalcy. | 想恢复一点正常的生活 |
[06:22] | I just wanna get… | 我只想 |
[06:24] | back to my life. | 回到我的生活 |
[06:27] | How is Viv handling all of this? | 薇芙应对得怎么样 |
[06:33] | It’s an adjustment. | 这是一种调整 |
[06:37] | I’ve had a lot on my mind lately but she’s good. | 我最近想得挺多的 但她很好 |
[06:40] | So have you guys gotten back to business? | 你们又重新开始业务了吗 |
[06:42] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[06:44] | You know, working on a little mini Coop? | 你知道的 努力造个小库珀出来 |
[06:46] | It’s none of your goddamn business, but yes. Yeah. | 这不关你的事 但 是的 正在努力 |
[06:50] | A lot? | 很努力吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah. A lot. A lot. | 是呀 很努力 |
[06:53] | Police said at the early hours of March 22nd, | 据警方称3月22日凌晨 |
[06:56] | two owners were found dead here this morning. | 两位房主被发现死在家里 |
[06:59] | That chick needs to show me her tits. | 那个女孩得给我看看她的乳头 |
[07:01] | Right. | 是的 |
[07:01] | The neighbors heard a loud noise. | 邻居们听到一声巨响 |
[07:04] | The suspects are still at large. | 嫌犯仍然逍遥法外 |
[07:06] | Don’t even pay attention to ’em, Coop. C’mon. Coop. | 别搭理他们 库珀 算了 库珀 |
[07:08] | She needs to do a report on my balls. | 她应该给我蛋蛋做个报道 |
[07:15] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[07:16] | I’m a pretty nice dude which is why | 我是个很友好的人 这就是为什么 |
[07:18] | I’m gonna give you a chance to take back what you just said. | 我给你一个机会收回你刚才说的话 |
[07:21] | What the fuck is he– what are you talking about? | 他他妈在说 你在说什么 |
[07:23] | I’m saying you can eat your words | 我说你可以把你的屁话吞回去 |
[07:25] | or you can eat this bar. | 不然你就得把这个酒吧吃下去 |
[07:27] | That’s my wife. | 那是我妻子 |
[07:28] | Oh, that can’t be your wife anymore man, | 那不可能是你妻子 伙计 |
[07:31] | that’s Jack’s girl. | 那是杰克的女人 |
[07:32] | Maybe if she’s with this guy I got a chance. | 如果她和这种人在一起我也许还有机会 |
[07:40] | C’mon, Coop. | 走吧 库珀 |
[07:42] | I don’t give a shit if you are a war hero, | 我根本不在乎你是不是什么战争英雄 |
[07:45] | this is my bar, get out. | 这是我的酒吧 滚出去 |
[07:46] | Just go. Get out of here. Come on. | 走吧 离开这里 走吧 |
[08:16] | Guess those medals are worth something. | 看来那些奖章还是有点用的 |
[08:18] | They’re gonna look the other way this time. | 他们会放过这一次 |
[08:22] | Last thing they want to do is answer questions | 他们最不想做的就是回答 |
[08:24] | about a decorated marine being arrested | 为什么一个获得荣誉的军人只是 |
[08:26] | for defending his wife’s honor. | 为了维护他妻子的名誉而被逮捕的问题 |
[08:31] | Maybe you should talk to somebody | 也许你应该找个人谈谈 |
[08:34] | about whatever it is that you’re going through. | 谈一下你正在经历的事情 |
[08:40] | If not for you, then at least do it for Vivian. | 即使不为了你自己 至少为了薇薇安 |
[08:45] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:49] | I bought a yacht. | 我买了一艘游艇 |
[08:53] | You bought a yacht? | 你买了一艘游艇 |
[08:56] | Got to go pick it up down in the Virgin Islands | 得去维京群岛提货 |
[08:59] | over the holiday weekend. | 周末就去 |
[09:02] | Why don’t you and Vivian join me? | 你和薇薇安一起来吧 |
[09:05] | To the Virgin Islands? | 去维京群岛吗 |
[09:07] | Yeah, why not? I mean, a couple days on the open water, | 对呀 为什么不呢 在公海呆几天 |
[09:10] | breathing that fresh salt air. | 呼吸一下大海的新鲜空气 |
[09:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[09:14] | Big guy, I mean– Yes, Viv loves the water. | 大块头 我是说 是的 薇薇喜欢水 |
[09:19] | Yeah, she does, yeah! | 她喜欢 那就太好了 |
[09:20] | And then you’ll be a hero, to her for once. | 你这次就成了只属于她的英雄了 |
[09:23] | I mean if it’s God and country all the time, | 我是说你一直服务于上帝和国家 |
[09:26] | it’s no good unless your wife is satisfied. | 但除非你妻子满意 否则是不够的 |
[09:30] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑一下 |
[09:31] | Fuck thinking about it. | 考虑个屁 |
[09:33] | Pack your bags, come down there, | 打包好行李 一起来 |
[09:35] | we’ll have a great time, I promise you. | 我向你保证 我们会过得很愉快的 |
[09:37] | I will think about it. | 我会考虑一下的 |
[09:40] | I’m going to call Viv. | 我要打给薇薇跟她说 |
[09:42] | Go ahead, she’s at work. | 打吧 她在上班 |
[09:44] | She’s not going to pick up anyways. | 她无论如何都不会接电话的 |
[09:45] | -I’ll call her after work. – Let’s go, I’m– I’m tired. | -下班后我打给她 -走吧 我累了 |
[10:09] | I’m home. | 我回来啦 |
[10:11] | Hey, I’m in here! | 我在这呢 |
[10:31] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:34] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我饿了 |
[10:44] | – Hey. – Look. | -嘿 -看啊 |
[10:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:50] | So handsome. | 真帅 |
[10:52] | Oh, thank you. Did you put him up to this? | 谢谢 你让他这么做的吗 |
[10:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:01] | What happened? | 发生什么啦 |
[11:04] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:05] | Coop? | 库珀 |
[11:07] | It’s a long story. I’m sorry. | 说来话长 对不起 |
[11:14] | Well we have chicken, | 我们有鸡肉 |
[11:17] | stuff for spaghetti, or… | 意大利面 或者 |
[11:22] | -pistachio ice cream. -Give me that. | -开心果冰淇淋 -快给我 |
[11:26] | I won’t spoil my dinner. | 我不能浪费我的晚餐 |
[11:33] | So John called. | 约翰打电话来了 |
[11:36] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:37] | He told me about the offer he made. | 他告诉了我他提出的邀请 |
[11:41] | -What offer? -Come on. | -啥邀请 -别装傻 |
[11:43] | He told me about the boat and going down to the island. | 他告诉我买船的事 邀请我们去岛上 |
[11:47] | I think it’s a good idea. I think we could use a break. | 我觉得这是个好主意 我们正好休息一下 |
[11:50] | I could take a couple days off work. | 我可以请几天假 |
[11:53] | I just got home. This is a break. | 我才回到家 这就是休息了 |
[11:56] | I think it would be good for us. | 我想这对我们都有好处 |
[12:01] | Please just think about it. | 考虑一下嘛 |
[12:05] | Well I guess I could get eaten by a shark. | 我想我可能会被鲨鱼吃掉 |
[12:08] | We would get a shitload of insurance money. | 然后我们就能得到一大笔保险金 |
[12:10] | I hate when you joke like that. | 我讨厌你开这样的玩笑 |
[12:14] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[12:17] | You don’t take your meds, you won’t go to the VA, | 你也不吃药 也不去退伍军人部 |
[12:19] | I so much as mention you seeing a psychiatrist | 我提了好几次让你去看心理医生 |
[12:21] | and you say no. | 你都不去 |
[12:23] | How am I supposed to fix this? | 我该如何让你好起来 |
[12:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:33] | No, stop. | 不要 别这样 |
[12:36] | I just want my husband back. | 我只想让我丈夫回来 |
[14:03] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[14:09] | Okay, we can go. | 好吧 我们去吧 |
[14:11] | Huh? Go? | 去哪 |
[14:14] | Yeah, on the boat with John, we can go. | 和约翰一起去出海 我们也去吧 |
[14:17] | Mmm. Good. | 好的 |
[14:28] | -Do you see it? -What | -你看到了吗 -啥 |
[14:30] | I don’t see it. | 我没看到 |
[14:35] | Is this how you’re going to be? | 你会一直这样吗 |
[14:40] | Look, if you’re just doing this to keep me quiet | 听着 如果你这样做是只为了让我安静 |
[14:42] | and you’re going to be miserable the entire trip | 那整个旅程你都会很悲惨 |
[14:44] | -then let’s just go home. -I’ll be fine. | -那我们还是回家吧 -我没事 |
[14:45] | It’s just if he asks me about the war, | 只是如果他问起战争的事 |
[14:47] | -I’m going to jump overboard. -He won’t. | -我会跳船的 -他不会问的 |
[14:48] | I told him it was off limits. | 我已经告诉他禁止问这个 |
[14:50] | Are you sure? It’s like he’s obsessed | 你确定吗 他好像着迷了一样 |
[14:51] | with death and destruction. | 着迷于死亡和毁灭 |
[14:53] | He’s an orthopedic surgeon who has a trust fund | 他是个坐享信托基金开着混合动力车 |
[14:55] | and drives a hybrid. | 的骨科医生 |
[14:57] | It’s– he just needs a little adventure. | 他只是想要一点冒险感 |
[14:59] | Well then, he should have picked up a rifle and joined in. | 那么 他应该拿起步枪 加入战争 |
[15:04] | That would have been a sight. | 那可真会是个奇观 |
[15:05] | John Livingstone, super soldier. | 约翰·利文斯顿 超级士兵 |
[15:10] | C’mon, he’s your brother’s best friend. | 拜托 他是你兄弟最好的朋友 |
[15:13] | He’s doing this to help us. | 他这样做是也为了帮助我们 |
[15:16] | He probably needs this as much as we do. | 他说不定和我们一样需要这趟旅程 |
[15:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:26] | Come on. | 快点 |
[15:36] | There he is. | 他在那儿 |
[15:37] | It’s a little early for that, isn’t it? | 现在就开喝有点早吧 不是吗 |
[15:42] | Who gives a shit, we are on vacation. | 谁在乎 我们在度假呢 |
[15:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:46] | Not too shabby, huh? | 不咋寒酸啊 |
[15:47] | It’s a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. | 它比我想象的要大得多 |
[15:51] | – It’s a 75-foot Lazara. -Ah, | -这是一艘22.86米长的拉扎拉游艇 |
[15:53] | -permission to come aboard? -Oh, how could I refuse, | -允许上船吗 -我怎能拒绝呢 |
[15:56] | -look, give that to him. -Here, I’ll take that. | -来 把那个给他 -来 给我吧 |
[15:58] | – Let me help you. I got ya. – Okay. Okay. | -让我帮你 我抱住你了 -好的 |
[16:00] | I got ya. | 上来了 |
[16:02] | -It’s so good to see you. -You too, John. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 约翰 |
[16:05] | Make yourself at home, we got beers up there. | 请不要拘束 那边有啤酒 |
[16:10] | -Hey, man. -Hey. | -你好 伙计 -你好 |
[16:13] | I don’t know if it’s the boats or the sea air, | 我不知道是因为在船上还是这海风 |
[16:16] | but you look more like a sailor than a marine to me. | 但你看起来更像水手而不是海军陆战队员 |
[16:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:20] | You look more like a nurse than a doctor, so. | 你看起来更像护士而不是医生 |
[16:25] | You ready for a weekend that’s gonna change your life? | 你准备好度过一个改变人生的周末吗 |
[16:28] | No kumbaya shit and yeah, I’ll be ready. | 别来乱七八糟的 我就准备好了 |
[16:30] | Well there goes tonight’s entertainment. | 看来今晚的娱乐活动得取消了 |
[16:34] | So, you know how to run this thing? | 所以 你知道怎么开这家伙吗 |
[16:35] | It’s not going to be a 3-hour tour is it? | 不会要开3小时吧 |
[16:37] | No, no, no. This baby’s got four 435 horsepower | 不 不 不 这个宝贝有4个 |
[16:41] | Volvo diesel inboards. | 435马力的沃尔沃柴油发动机 |
[16:43] | Get this on the open water and this baby is going to purr. | 把它放到水里 这个宝贝就会隆隆作响 |
[16:47] | Bella Wood? | 贝拉·伍德 |
[16:49] | There’s got to be a story there, huh? | 背后一定有故事吧 |
[16:51] | Oh, there is. | 有的 |
[16:52] | But we’re going to save that one for the sea. | 但我们要留到海上去讲 |
[16:54] | Hop on board and let’s get this party on the water. | 快上船 让我们开始水上狂欢吧 |
[16:58] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:02] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 |
[17:06] | You sure you got it? | 你确定你拿得动吗 |
[17:07] | Wouldn’t want you to spill your beer. | 不想你把啤酒洒了 |
[17:17] | This is awesome. | 这太棒了 |
[17:25] | Well I guess I should give you guys the dime tour. | 我想我该带你们参观一下 |
[17:27] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好的 开始吧 |
[17:29] | All right, we are in the stern right now. | 好吧 我们现在在船尾 |
[17:32] | For you land lovers the stern is the rear of the boat. | 对你们旱鸭子来说 船尾是船的后部 |
[17:34] | You remember I’m a marine, right? | 你还记得我是海军陆战队的吧 |
[17:36] | Department of the navy? | 还是海军部的 |
[17:38] | I just thought that you might be up | 我只是觉得你可能会感兴趣 |
[17:39] | for an education in the nautical life. | 接受一下航海生活教育 |
[17:41] | -Always. -Nautical life? | -愿闻其详 -航海生活吗 |
[17:44] | Since when did he become Captain Nemo? | 他什么时候成为尼莫船长的 |
[17:45] | Be nice. | 态度好点 |
[17:50] | Up here, this is the bow of the boat, | 来这里 这是船头 |
[17:53] | anchor’s over there, | 锚在那边 |
[17:54] | plenty of room to lay out and work on your tan. | 有足够的空间让你躺着晒出棕褐色皮肤来 |
[17:59] | Hop up. | 上来吧 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Come over here. | 过来这边 |
[18:04] | This is the portside of the boat | 这是船的左舷 |
[18:06] | and that’s the starboard. Port is the left. | 那是右舷 左舷在左边 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:10] | Starboard is right obviously. | 右舷自然在右边 |
[18:15] | In here is our salon. | 这里是客厅 |
[18:17] | Basically it’s your living room. | 基本算是你们的起居室 |
[18:18] | That the helm station, nice views, huh? | 那是掌舵室 风景不错是吧 |
[18:21] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是啊 真美 |
[18:22] | Yeah, yeah, close that door, | 把门关上 |
[18:24] | you sure you don’t need help with the bag? | 你确定不用我帮忙拿包吗 |
[18:26] | No, I got the bag. | 没事 我拿得了包 |
[18:27] | Follow me. Come down here and let me help you Viv. | 跟我下来 我扶着你薇薇 |
[18:29] | – Thank you. – Watch your step. | -谢谢 -小心楼梯 |
[18:34] | Here we have the galley, that’s the pantry. | 这里就是厨房了 那是食品储藏室 |
[18:37] | It’s stocked with beans, rice, etc. Booze. | 里面有豆子 米饭之类的 还有酒 |
[18:40] | Oh, yeah. In there, we’ve got proteins, meats, | 对了 在那里有蛋和肉 |
[18:43] | but we’ll probably fish for dinner. | 但我们晚餐可能吃鱼 |
[18:44] | – you guys like seafood, right? – Yeah, I love it. | -你们喜欢海鲜吧 -我喜欢 |
[18:46] | All right. And if you will follow me down here, | 好的 你们跟我下来 |
[18:48] | this is the cabin. | 这就是船舱了 |
[18:56] | All right. Now, normally this is the captain’s quarters, | 通常这里都是船长住的地方 |
[18:58] | but this weekend it’s yours. | 但这个周末是你们的了 |
[19:00] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不用 你不必这样安排 |
[19:01] | We can sleep in one of the other cabins. | 我们可以睡另一间船舱 |
[19:03] | You two are my guests. | 你们是我的客人 |
[19:04] | No, no, no, you take the master, | 不 不 不 你住主卧吧 |
[19:06] | we’ll take one of the smaller rooms. It’s cool. | 我们住另一间小一点的房间 没关系的 |
[19:08] | There’s two of you and one of me, | 你们有两个人 我就一个人 |
[19:10] | I’ll take the cabin crew. | 我住小的吧 |
[19:12] | Let’s finish the tour. | 我们就结束参观吧 |
[19:25] | Oh, we’ve got our fishing poles and life jackets in here. | 钓鱼竿和救生衣都在这里 |
[19:28] | And, uh, at the aft of the boat we got our zodiac, | 还有在船尾有救生船 |
[19:31] | in case we run into any trouble. | 以防我们遇到什么麻烦 |
[19:34] | – What kind of trouble? – You know, | -什么样的麻烦 -你懂的 |
[19:35] | if we have to take the zodiac in to one of the islands | 如果我们得划救生船到一个岛上 |
[19:38] | – for supplies. – Supplies means beer. | -搞点物资 -物资是啤酒的意思 |
[19:42] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:45] | Yeah, yeah, let’s do this. | 是啊 我们开始吧 |
[19:46] | All right, Coop, you’ve got the bow line. | 好的 库珀 你负责船头缆 |
[19:49] | It’s a forward quarter line. | 那是前舵缆 |
[19:50] | And the midship line too. | 还有船中缆 |
[19:59] | Nothing but open water. | 除了公海就没别的了 |
[21:25] | Spooky isn’t it? | 有点可怕 不是吗 |
[21:28] | What’s that? | 怕什么 |
[21:31] | Out here all alone. | 独自在这 |
[21:35] | Right. | 是啊 |
[21:37] | Where’s Coop? | 库珀去哪了 |
[21:40] | Manning the wheel. | 在掌舵 |
[21:42] | – You let him drive. – Why wouldn’t I? | -你让他开船吗 -我为什么不 |
[21:44] | Because we have no idea where we are. | 因为我们完全不知道我们在哪 |
[21:49] | Saybird keys about an hour that way. | 赛卜德礁在那边大概一个小时就能到 |
[21:52] | If your marine doesn’t mess up, | 如果开船的那位没出什么问题的话 |
[21:53] | we’ll see it in about 15 minutes. | 我们15分钟就能看见它了 |
[21:55] | We can drop anchor | 我们可以在那抛锚 |
[21:57] | and party there for the night. How does that sound? | 今晚在那里开派对 听起来怎样 |
[22:29] | Oh, that was so good. Thank you. That was delicious. | 那太棒了 谢谢 真美味 |
[22:32] | Woah. My bad, my bad, my bad. Uh, you need another beer? | 我的错 我的错 你再来瓶酒吗 |
[22:36] | Yeah. And could you get me some paper towels. | 好啊 你能再给我点手纸吗 |
[22:38] | Here here’s a towel. | 这有条抹布 |
[22:47] | I’m so full. | 我好饱啊 |
[22:49] | Do you want more? | 再来点吗 |
[22:52] | There’s plenty more below in my room, | 我房间下面还有更多呢 |
[22:54] | so have as much as you want. | 所以想喝多少喝多少 |
[22:56] | Mmm, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:58] | If we’re not hung-over by tomorrow, | 如果我们明天没有宿醉的话 |
[22:59] | we’re doing this wrong, right Coop? | 这就不对了 是吧库珀 |
[23:01] | Right. | 是啊 |
[23:03] | Oh. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:09] | When was the last time you guys had a poker night? | 你俩上次过扑克之夜是什么时候了 |
[23:12] | What do you say? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[23:14] | – I’m game. – You realize | -我要玩 -你知道 |
[23:15] | that everything I know about poker, I learned from Danny. | 关于扑克的所有东西 我都和丹尼学的 |
[23:17] | So yeah, I’m down to kick your ass. | 所以好啊 我来让你输的片甲不留 |
[23:20] | Well, if Danny boy taught you, I am upping the ante, | 如果是丹尼教的你 我可要加注了 |
[23:23] | because he was a terrible bluffer, pitiful actually. | 因为他就会吹牛皮 其实挺可怜的 |
[23:27] | Five-card draw, no wild. | 抽五张 别乱拿 |
[23:31] | So, how are things at the hospital? | 医院怎么样 |
[23:35] | Uh, nothing new. Same old, same old. | 没什么新鲜事 还是老样子 |
[23:38] | Nothing exciting. | 平平淡淡 |
[23:39] | Really? Come on, nothing new? There has to be something. | 真的吗 没什么新鲜事吗 肯定有的 |
[23:42] | Well, if you guys must know, uh, I am seeing someone. | 你们真想知道的话 我有在和人交往 |
[23:47] | Really? That’s great! | 真的 那太棒了 |
[23:49] | Well, it’s new. She’s, uh– she’s a resident. | 我们也才刚认识 她是个实习医生 |
[23:53] | Oh, well that’s not surprising. Hmmm. | 这没什么可惊讶的 |
[23:56] | That’s a little young for you, isn’t it, doctor? | 对你来说有点年轻啊 不是吗 医生 |
[23:59] | Let me guess, she’s a brunette. | 让我来猜猜 她是黑发 |
[24:03] | Oh, how did I guess? | 我猜的准吧 |
[24:04] | She is. She is a brunette, | 她是 她是黑发的 |
[24:06] | and I guess some things don’t change. | 我感觉有些事就不会变吧 |
[24:08] | Back in my hell-raising days, | 我以前瞎闹的那时候 |
[24:10] | which was long before I met you of course, | 当然了 是在遇见你很久前了 |
[24:13] | me and Danny and John we would walk into a bar. | 我 丹尼和约翰 我们会去个酒吧 |
[24:17] | Any bar. | 随便哪个酒吧 |
[24:18] | – Every single bar. – Every bar. | -每一个酒吧 -每一个 |
[24:20] | And within 15 seconds, Danny would pick out the girl. | 15秒内 丹尼就会挑出一个女孩 |
[24:23] | And if Danny was interested, then John didn’t stand a chance. | 并且如果丹尼想泡她 那约翰就没机会了 |
[24:28] | You’re a bastard, you’re a bastard. | 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 |
[24:31] | It was crazy, it was crazy. | 那太疯狂了 |
[24:32] | Uh, he had a gift. | 他有天赋啊 |
[24:37] | He was a ladies’ man, that’s for sure. | 他就是个讨女人喜欢的男人 这点没错 |
[24:45] | – Is it mine? – Yeah. | -该我了吗 -对 |
[24:47] | Yeah, um, speaking of gifts, uh, | 说到天赋 |
[24:50] | can you still hotwire a car? | 你现在还能偷辆车吗 |
[24:53] | What? | 什么 |
[24:54] | She doesn’t have to know about everything man. | 她可不能知道所有事 老兄 |
[24:57] | Oh, come on, | 拜托 |
[24:59] | Danny taught him how to hotwire cars, | 丹尼教他怎样偷车 |
[25:01] | and Coop here, | 库珀呢 |
[25:03] | he would take him for joyrides for hours. | 就带他开车兜风好几个小时 |
[25:05] | All right, that was like one time. | 好吧 我们就干了一次啊 |
[25:07] | Maybe it was five times. We never got caught never ever. | 可能五次吧 我们从来没被抓到过啊 |
[25:11] | – Mugshots! – Or it didn’t happen. | -小偷 -从来没有过 |
[25:15] | – Here’s to never getting caught. – Cheers to that. | -为从未被抓到干杯 -干杯 |
[25:18] | I’ll cheers to that. Here. | 为它干杯 这边 |
[25:22] | And we’re back to the lady. Hmm. | 说回那位女士 |
[25:25] | Coop you making a bet? | 库珀你要下注吗 |
[25:27] | I’m never one to run from a fight so. | 我可不是个临阵逃脱的人 |
[25:29] | Oh, you learned that from Danny too. | 这点你也是和丹尼学的 |
[25:31] | I’m all in. | 我全下了 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么 |
[25:42] | What’s her name, the resident? | 她叫什么 那个实习医生 |
[25:46] | I have the best idea, let’s call her. | 我有个超棒的想法 我们打给她吧 |
[25:49] | – Yeah! – A girl loves a drunk dial | -好啊 -女孩子会喜欢来自大洋深处的 |
[25:51] | – from the ocean. – Loves it. | -酒后电话的 -会喜欢的 |
[25:52] | – Come on, come on, call her. – Sam. Samantha, actually, | -来吧 打给她 -萨曼 其实是萨曼莎 |
[25:56] | but she goes by Sam. | 但她喜欢叫萨曼 |
[25:58] | And, uh, I am sorry. | 还有 抱歉 |
[26:00] | – No dice guys. – Ah, bullshit! | -没门儿 朋友们 -啊 别逗了 |
[26:01] | No, no, we are officially off the grid. No signal. | 不 我们完全与世隔绝了 没信号 |
[26:05] | – Why didn’t you invite her? – She had to work. | -你怎么不请她一起来 -她要上班 |
[26:08] | You couldn’t pull any strings? | 你这么没吸引力吗 |
[26:12] | Viv. | 薇薇 |
[26:14] | See and call. There. | 跟注 在这 |
[26:17] | Come on, all right, dealer. Show us your cards. | 来吧 庄家 给我们看看你的牌 |
[26:20] | – You sure you can handle it? – Of course I can. | -你确定你要的起吗 -当然了 |
[26:27] | Three of a kind. | 三张同牌 |
[26:30] | That’s nice. | 好牌啊 |
[26:32] | But it’s not nice enough. | 但不够好 |
[26:35] | Straight flush. | 同花顺 |
[26:36] | I’m sorry, baby, that’s all me. | 抱歉 宝贝 都是我的了 |
[26:38] | It is all you, buddy. | 都是你的 老兄 |
[26:41] | You got a picture of Sam? | 你有萨曼照片吗 |
[26:44] | Bust it out. | 拿出来看看 |
[26:53] | Are you sure you didn’t pull that from the internet? | 你确定你这不是从网上下的图吗 |
[26:57] | No, she looks real enough, kind of, partially. | 她看上去挺真的 有点儿 局部来说 |
[26:59] | I mean, she’s got a big… | 我是说 她有个大 |
[27:00] | A really big heart. | 心胸开阔 |
[27:02] | She has a really big heart. That’s what I was going to say. | 她心胸开阔 我要说的就是这个 |
[27:03] | I was going to say she has a really big heart. | 我要说她心胸开阔 |
[27:05] | John always liked a girl with a big heart. | 约翰就喜欢心胸开阔的女孩 |
[27:07] | I always have liked the ones with big hearts. | 我就喜欢心胸开阔的女孩 |
[27:10] | Do either of you gentleman want a real drink? | 两位先生你们想不想来一杯 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:14] | – John? – Yeah, sure. I’ll have one. | -约翰 -好啊我来一杯 |
[27:15] | I’m going to go upstairs for a quick smoke though. | 我要上去一下 抽根烟 |
[27:17] | Are you serious? Did you say a smoke? | 你认真的吗 你说你抽烟 |
[27:19] | I said smoke. | 我是说抽烟 |
[27:20] | Since when the fuck do you smoke? | 你他妈什么时候开始抽烟了 |
[27:22] | Well, since I met Sam. | 自从我认识萨曼 |
[27:26] | There you go. | 给你 |
[27:28] | Since when does he smoke? | 他什么时候开始抽烟了 |
[27:31] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[27:32] | No, no there’s something off about him. | 不 他哪里有点不对 |
[27:36] | No. | 没有 |
[27:37] | We’re just all a little drunk. | 我们就是有点醉了 |
[28:11] | John, are we going to do this? It’s late. | 约翰 我们还玩不玩了 很晚了 |
[28:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[28:17] | I’m coming. | 我就来 |
[28:26] | – There he is. – Oh, finally. | -他来了 -终于 |
[28:31] | What you got there? | 你拿了什么 |
[28:33] | This is the Greener mark 2. | 这是格林纳2号 |
[28:39] | Same kind of harpoon gun that Quint used on Bruce. | 昆特对布鲁斯用的那种鱼叉枪 |
[28:43] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[28:45] | The shark from Jaws. | 大白鲨里面的鲨鱼 |
[28:50] | Are we going shark hunting? | 我们去捕鲨鱼吗 |
[28:52] | You never know what you’re going to run into out here. | 你永远不知道你在这会遇到什么 |
[28:54] | I mean, it is open water. | 我是说 这是公海 |
[29:00] | Coop… | 库珀 |
[29:04] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[29:05] | Captain David Cooper, United States Marine Corps. | 大卫·库珀队长 美国海军陆战队 |
[29:11] | Devil Dog. | 海军陆战队队员 |
[29:13] | Killer of all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 所有敌人的杀手 不论国内还是国外 |
[29:19] | Sharpshooter. | 神枪手 |
[29:20] | John, come on. | 约翰 拜托 |
[29:25] | Come on, Coop, talk about it. | 来吧 库珀 聊聊吧 |
[29:29] | It’s therapeutic. | 这有益于健康 |
[29:35] | You know, I almost became a therapist | 你知道吗 我差点成为一名心理治疗师 |
[29:39] | instead of a surgeon it would have been | 而不是外科医生 |
[29:42] | a lot less precise. | 心理治疗师不用那么一丝不苟 |
[29:44] | Okay. Let’s just play cards, boys. Come on. | 好了 我们玩扑克吧 快来 |
[29:47] | So… | 那么 |
[29:49] | Coop, you kill anyone? | 库珀 你杀人了吗 |
[29:52] | Dammit, John, stop it. | 该死 约翰 别这样 |
[29:57] | John, stop. I am not doing this shit, man. | 约翰 别这样 我不会做这种事的 |
[30:00] | Coop, sit down. He’s just kidding. | 库珀 坐下 他在开玩笑 |
[30:02] | You’re kidding right, John? | 你在开玩笑吧 约翰 |
[30:04] | Come on, it’s unloaded. | 拜托 这都没子弹 |
[30:06] | Fuck off! | 滚你妈的 |
[30:13] | I’m just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[30:14] | Well, stop, you’re not helping. | 那么停下来 你根本没帮上什么 |
[30:18] | Come on, Coop, I was just trying to help. | 拜托 库珀 我只是想帮忙 |
[30:20] | You know, you act like a calm ocean | 你知道吗 你表面上风平浪静的 |
[30:22] | but you are turbulent underneath. | 但你心里波涛汹涌 |
[30:30] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[30:32] | I’ve done some terrible, | 我做过很可怕的事 |
[30:34] | terrible things, John. | 可怕的事 约翰 |
[30:38] | I’ve seen humanity at its worst | 我见过最坏的人性 |
[30:40] | and I don’t want to talk about it. | 并且我不想再聊这个了 |
[30:42] | Okay. Okay. Look, I’m sorry. All right? | 好吧 听着 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[30:45] | You guys are my guests | 你们是我的客人 |
[30:47] | and I, uh– I had a little too much to drink | 而且 我喝的有点多了 |
[30:51] | and I was just trying to help | 我只是想帮忙 |
[30:52] | and I’m sorry. I was wrong. | 我很抱歉 我错了 |
[30:55] | Can you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[30:57] | All right? Tell you what. Tomorrow, | 好吗 听你的 明天 |
[31:01] | we can do whatever you want. | 随便你想干什么都行 |
[31:03] | All right? | 好吗 |
[31:17] | I need some rum. | 我得来点朗姆酒 |
[31:20] | Um, we have tequila and vodka and… | 我们有龙舌兰和伏特加 还有 |
[31:24] | Strictly a rum girl. Strictly. | 我只喝朗姆酒 |
[31:26] | I got a whole case in my– in my cabin. I’ll go get it. | 我房间里有一整箱 我去拿 |
[31:29] | Easy, captain, I can get it. I’m a big girl. | 放松 船长 我能拿 我不小了 |
[31:33] | Just bring two bottles. | 拿两瓶就好 |
[31:34] | Aye, aye. | 好 好 |
[31:51] | You know, her tits are real. Sam. | 你知道吗 她的奶子是真的 萨曼 |
[31:55] | I mean, none of that fake shit. And they’re awesome. | 我是说 都不是假的 而且它们真赞 |
[32:00] | Both of them. Just saying. | 两个都很赞 只是说说 |
[32:39] | You know, I, um… | 你知道 我 |
[32:42] | Sorry for asking about what happened over there. | 我很抱歉问你在那都发生了什么 |
[32:45] | It’s just, | 只是 |
[32:47] | I saw what it did to your brother. | 我看到过它对你哥哥的影响 |
[32:50] | He bottled it up inside. | 他把它埋藏在心底 |
[32:54] | You remind me a lot of how he was when he came back. | 你让我想起了他回来时候的样子 |
[32:58] | I’d hate to see anything happen to my best friend’s kid brother. | 我不愿看到我最好朋友的弟弟发生任何事 |
[33:02] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我不再是小孩 |
[33:05] | I know that. It’s just, you are different. | 我知道 只是 你不一样了 |
[33:10] | I’m different. | 我不一样了 |
[33:12] | You mean to say that war changes people? | 你意思是说战争改变人吗 |
[33:20] | Maybe you’re the one who’s different. | 也许你才是变化最大那个 |
[33:22] | Maybe we are all a little different. | 也许我们都有点不一样了 |
[33:24] | You know, more grey, more wrinkles. | 你知道的 更老了 更多皱纹了 |
[33:28] | – More loose marbles. – Mmm. | -皮肤更松驰了 |
[33:34] | I’m sorry for coming at you earlier. | 很抱歉刚才发生的事 |
[33:37] | I probably should have just thanked you | 也许我更应该说声谢谢你 |
[33:38] | for watching over her when I was gone, but you just… | 当我不在的时候照顾她 但你只是 |
[33:43] | No, you don’t need to thank me. | 不 你不需要谢我 |
[33:47] | You guys are family. | 你们是一家人 |
[33:49] | Danny was the only flesh and blood I had left. | 丹尼是我唯一的亲人 |
[33:53] | Viv is everything, and I don’t know | 薇薇是我的全部 我不知道 |
[33:54] | what she would have done without you. | 没有你的帮助她怎么度过 |
[33:57] | She is a tough chick, she would have managed. | 她很坚强 她可以处理 |
[34:00] | Yeah, she is. | 是的 她是这样 |
[34:06] | Well, cheers to that. | 敬一杯 |
[34:11] | What are you guys toasting? | 你们在为什么庆祝呢 |
[34:13] | To you. And John. | 敬你和约翰 |
[34:16] | Oh… Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[34:18] | – Because we’re fucking awesome? – Right. | -因为我们太棒了 -是的 |
[34:22] | Did you find what you were looking for? | 你找到你想找的了吗 |
[34:28] | The rum. | 朗姆酒 |
[34:29] | Oh, yeah. Um, I’m really tired all of a sudden. | 找到了 我突然觉得很累 |
[34:33] | Coop, do you want to go to bed? | 库珀 你想要去休息了吗 |
[34:36] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[34:39] | Looks like someone’s looking for a trip | 看来某些人期待一段 |
[34:41] | to the Mini Coop dealership. | 迷你库珀的旅行 |
[34:43] | I want to hear more about Sam tomorrow. | 明天我想听更多关于萨曼的事 |
[34:45] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[35:50] | Hold on, hold on. Wait a second. | 等一下 等一下 等下下 |
[35:52] | Wait, what’s wrong? | 等等 怎么了 |
[35:57] | Just come here. | 来这里 |
[36:01] | It’s okay, it’s all right. | 没事的 没关系 |
[36:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[36:06] | When is not fucking all right? | 当然不会是没关系 |
[36:08] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:11] | It’s not a problem. Okay? | 那不是个问题 好吗 |
[36:32] | – I’m not done with you. – Oh, what? | -我没打算就这么了事 -什么 |
[36:34] | Just because I can’t doesn’t mean that you can’t. | 我不行不代表你不可以 |
[36:37] | – Come here. – Oh, no, no. | -过来 -噢 不 不 |
[37:06] | Why do you still wear these? | 为什么你依然戴着这些 |
[37:09] | They’re my dog tags. | 它们是我的狗牌 |
[37:11] | No. | 不 |
[37:12] | They’re a reminder of all the shit you went through | 它们一直提醒你经历过的事 |
[37:15] | on Anchor. | 刻在铁牌上 |
[37:17] | A leash wrapped around your neck | 你脖子上缠着的一条 |
[37:18] | that won’t let you come home to me. | 阻止着你回到我身边的链子 |
[37:23] | I am home. | 我已经回来了 |
[37:25] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[37:29] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[37:50] | Morning. | 早 |
[37:54] | How did you sleep? | 昨晚睡得怎么样 |
[37:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:58] | Coop? | 库珀呢 |
[37:59] | Like a log. | 睡得像木头一样 |
[38:26] | Cooper… Sharpshooter… | 库珀 神枪手 |
[38:29] | Did you kill anyone? | 你有杀过人吗 |
[39:37] | Morning, Coop. | 早安 库珀 |
[39:38] | Morning, babe. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[39:40] | Are you going to join your wife and I | 你打算加入你妻子和我 |
[39:42] | for a little swim in the ocean? | 在海里游泳吗 |
[39:45] | Not much of a morning person, is he? | 他不是个早起的人 对吗 |
[39:48] | I’m going to go take a shower. | 我要去冲个澡 |
[39:53] | Hey, Coop. | 嘿 库珀 |
[40:28] | All right, Coop. | 好吧 库珀 |
[40:30] | Let’s see how well you can swim, buddy. | 看看你能游多久 兄弟 |
[41:48] | – Hey, buddy. – You motherfucker. | -嘿 兄弟 -你这个混蛋 |
[41:49] | Oh, hey, man. What’s the matter? Did the tide get you? | 嘿 有什么事吗 潮水把你冲走了吗 |
[41:52] | – The current too strong? – You fucking dick. | -水流太强了吗 -你这该死的混蛋 |
[41:54] | Aw, come on. No harm, no foul. | 得了得了 没有伤害就没犯规 |
[41:57] | Here, let me help you out. | 来 我拉你上来 |
[42:12] | Nice, huh? | 不错吧 |
[42:20] | That’s it… | 就这样 |
[42:23] | I’m gonna retire out here. | 我马上退休了 |
[42:27] | – You’re retiring? – Yeah. | -你要退休了 -是的 |
[42:30] | Look at this. This is the life. | 看这里 这才是生活 |
[42:33] | Not a care in the world. | 不需在乎世上任何事 |
[42:36] | All I need is a good woman | 我只需要一个好女人 |
[42:38] | and enough money to take island runs. | 和足够跑去岛上玩的钱 |
[42:40] | That wouldn’t be so bad, would it? | 那不会太糟糕 是不是 |
[42:44] | I guess it wouldn’t. | 我想不会的 |
[42:48] | Plus, there’s nobody around for miles. | 而且 方圆几里没有人 |
[42:55] | What about that guy? | 那个人呢 |
[43:02] | Oh, yeah. | 真有个人 |
[43:03] | Looks like he’s trying to hone in on your action. | 看来他想着跟上你的行动 |
[43:07] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[43:19] | – You’re a dick. – I know, I know. | -你是个混蛋 -我知道 我知道 |
[44:12] | That two-mile swim made me hungry. | 游了两英里让我很饿 |
[44:14] | Yeah, it’s all done. Come and get it. | 好了餐好了 过来取 |
[44:16] | What are we having for dinner? | 我们晚餐吃什么 |
[44:18] | – Fish. – Oh, okay. Great. | -鱼 -好的 很棒 |
[44:20] | – I caught that. – Oh, good. | -我抓的 -不错 |
[44:22] | Have you seen where that boat went? | 你看到刚才那艘船去哪了吗 |
[44:23] | I think it went back for civilization. | 我想它应该回到居民区了 |
[44:26] | What are you two talking about? | 你俩在谈论什么 |
[44:27] | There’s a fishing boat out there a little while ago. | 刚才那边有一艘渔船 |
[44:31] | – Oh. – It’s no big deal, | -是吗 -没什么事 |
[44:32] | nothing to worry about. | 没什么担心的 |
[44:34] | I’m not worried, I’m more worried about you two. | 我不担心 我更担心你们俩 |
[44:36] | Oh, no need, Mom. | 不需要 老妈 |
[44:38] | You guys mind if we do a prayer first? | 你们介意我做个祷告再吃吗 |
[44:40] | – Sure. – Sure. | -当然可以 -当然可以 |
[44:42] | Dear Lord, master and commander of the air, land, and sea. | 亲爱的主 空陆和海洋的主人和指挥官 |
[44:46] | Like your disciples caught in the fury of a storm | 就像你的门徒被狂风暴雨的狂怒所累 |
[44:49] | on their tiny vessel, we come to You for peace | 困于他们的小船 我们向你祷告 |
[44:52] | on the remainder of our journey. | 为余下的旅程祈求平安 |
[44:54] | We come to You for love and understanding | 我们为当我们重建友谊时爱和 |
[44:57] | as we reestablish our friendship. | 理解而向你祷告 |
[45:00] | And we ask for your blessing on this bountiful harvest. | 我们祈求你赐福于这般丰收 |
[45:03] | In Christ’s name, we pray. | 以基督的名义祷告 |
[45:04] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[45:06] | Okay, let’s eat. | 好了 开餐 |
[45:13] | You said there was a story | 你说关于这船的名字有一段故事 |
[45:14] | behind the name of the boat. What’s the story? | 什么样的故事 |
[45:16] | Bella Wood. | 贝拉.伍德 |
[45:17] | There is, and it’s a good one. | 真的有 而且是很好的故事 |
[45:19] | So, I got my love of the ocean from my pop and my grandpop. | 我从我父亲和祖父那继承了对海洋的热爱 |
[45:25] | My pop was in the Navy | 我父亲是海军 |
[45:27] | and my grandpa in the Marine Corps. | 我祖父是海军陆战队 |
[45:28] | And you were the only one who sat out? | 你是唯一没有参军的 |
[45:33] | I had a medical condition. | 我身体状况不是很好 |
[45:34] | Eh, that’s not the way Danny said it. | 丹尼不是这么说的 |
[45:38] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[45:40] | my grandpop, he served in World War I. | 我祖父在第一次世界大战中效力于 |
[45:45] | Second Marine Division. | 第二海军部 |
[45:47] | France? | 法国吗 |
[45:49] | June 1918. | 1918年6月 |
[45:51] | The Battle of Belleau Wood. | 贝洛林苑之战 |
[45:52] | You know your history. | 你知道那段历史 |
[45:54] | So, my grandpa was, uh, Anson. | 我祖父叫安森 |
[45:57] | He was injured in that battle and he, uh, | 他在那场战役中受伤了 |
[46:01] | somehow, by the grace of God, found his way | 不知怎样地 神保佑 他找到一条路 |
[46:04] | to this rundown hospital in a nearby town. | 到邻镇的一间破旧医院 |
[46:07] | And, uh, there he was tended to | 然后 在那里他被一位漂亮的 |
[46:10] | by this beautiful French nurse. | 法国护士照顾着 |
[46:14] | Was she brunette? | 她是深色头发吗 |
[46:15] | Oh, and with a big heart? | 她心胸开阔吗 |
[46:16] | Oh, did she drive a Camaro? | 她开科迈罗吗[大黄蜂] |
[46:19] | Have I told you guys this story before? | 我之前有跟你们说过这个故事吗 |
[46:22] | So for some reason or another, | 出于某些原因或其它的 |
[46:25] | my grandfather nicknamed her Bella. | 我祖父称她贝拉 |
[46:27] | Um, this chick didn’t speak a lick of English. | 这位护士一点也不懂英语 |
[46:31] | Well, my grandfather would call out | 我祖父会很大声的叫她 |
[46:33] | and have I mentioned to you how smooth he was? | 我跟你说过他有多圆滑吗 |
[46:35] | He would call out “Bella” and this nurse, | 他叫贝拉然后这护士 |
[46:38] | she’d would run to him, change his bandages, | 会跑向他 为他更换绑带 |
[46:41] | give him a sponge bath, and Lord knows what else she did | 给他洗个澡 天知道她还做了些什么 |
[46:44] | because whatever it was, he started dreaming about her. | 不管做了什么 他开始梦到她 |
[46:47] | And how I know this is his bunkmates told him | 我怎么知道呢 这是他室友告诉他的 |
[46:50] | that in the middle of the night, while he was dreaming, | 说在他大半夜做梦的时候 |
[46:52] | he would call out “Bella-wood Bella-wood”. | 他会喊贝拉.伍德 贝拉.伍德 |
[46:55] | So your grandmother’s name is Bella? | 所以你祖母叫贝拉吗 |
[46:57] | – No. – Oh. | -不是 |
[46:59] | No. Look, my grandmother was a saint, | 不是 听着 我祖母是个圣徒 |
[47:01] | God rest her soul. But I don’t think my grandpa | 上帝保佑她的灵魂 但我不认为我爷爷 |
[47:04] | ever got over Bella. | 忘记过贝拉 |
[47:06] | Well, that’s understandable. | 这是可以理解的 |
[47:07] | I mean, she was there for him when he needed her most. | 我是说 当他最需要她时她正好在那 |
[47:12] | Yeah. Oh. | 是的 |
[47:13] | Hey, looks like we got service again. | 嘿 看来我们回到信号区了 |
[47:16] | Hey, it’s Sam. | 嘿 是萨曼 |
[47:17] | I gotta take this, guys. | 我要接这通电话 朋友们 |
[47:18] | Aw. Hey, Sam. | 嗨 萨曼 |
[47:20] | That was such a sweet story. | 真是个甜蜜的故事 |
[47:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:24] | I don’t think it was sweet for the nurse | 我不认为对护士来说不得不 |
[47:27] | that had to change the horny dude’s bandages. | 给那好色家伙换绑带是件甜蜜的事 |
[47:29] | Stop being such a cynic. | 别那么愤世嫉俗了 |
[48:15] | Viv, do you my have my, uh… | 薇薇 你有带我的药吗 |
[48:54] | – You want that? – Ooh, wow. Instant refill. | -你想要这个吗 -及时的补给 |
[49:00] | You guys want to play cards again? | 你们想要再玩扑克牌吗 |
[49:04] | Oh, fuck poker. | 去他的扑克牌 |
[49:06] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[49:09] | Truth or dare. | 真心话大冒险 |
[49:11] | Now I know you’re really drunk. | 现在我知道你真的喝多了 |
[49:12] | No, I’m serious. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[49:14] | I haven’t played that game since like junior high. | 我好像初中后就没玩过这游戏了 |
[49:16] | That doesn’t matter, you’re still fucking brunettes | 没关系 你依然喜欢发色深的 |
[49:19] | and I can still hotwire anything that moves. | 我还是能启动任何座驾 |
[49:21] | I haven’t been hotwired yet. | 我还没被启动过呢 |
[49:23] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[49:24] | Yeah, that’s not what I heard last night. | 对啊 我昨晚听到的可不是这样 |
[49:26] | -Gross, John. – Yeah, you’re telling me. | -恶心死了 约翰 -你说怎么办 |
[49:28] | It is gross, my virgin ears. | 这是很恶心 我的处女耳朵遭了罪 |
[49:30] | No. God, Coop, this is a really bad idea. | 不 天啊 库珀 这真是个坏主意 |
[49:33] | Come on, we haven’t hung out like this | 拜托了 自从我最后一次旅行 |
[49:35] | since before my last tour. | 我们都没有像这样玩过了 |
[49:36] | What’s going on since then and, hey, | 从那以后发生的事情 嘿 |
[49:39] | I want to hear a little bit more about | 我想到知道更多关于 |
[49:41] | – that Samantha chick. – Oh, yeah. Fine, fine, fine. | -萨曼莎的事 -没错 没错 |
[49:46] | – I don’t even know how to play. – Oh, it’s okay. | -我都不知道怎么玩 -没关系 |
[49:48] | I’ll break down the rules for you, it’s real simple. | 我来解说下规则 真的很简单 |
[49:50] | Whosoever asking the question has complete control. | 谁提问就有绝对控制权 |
[49:53] | No question is out of the question, | 没什么是不可以问的 |
[49:54] | not even my time in the service, | 甚至关于我服役时候的事也不例外 |
[49:56] | but you have to answer truthfully. | 但你必须如实回答 |
[50:00] | Oh, I can’t believe we’re gonna do this. | 我不敢相信我们要玩这个游戏 |
[50:02] | And if it’s a dare, you have to do the dare. | 如果是大冒险 你必须按对方要求做 |
[50:04] | That’s it, that’s the rules. | 就这样 规则就是这样 |
[50:05] | All right, fine. Fine. | 好的 好的 |
[50:07] | – I’m in. – Yes, we’re doing it. | -我玩 -好样的 我们现在开始 |
[50:10] | Okay, you go first. | 好吧 你先 |
[50:12] | It’s your boat, you go first. | 这是你的船 你先来 |
[50:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:16] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[50:18] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[50:20] | When did you lose your virginity? | 你什么时候破处的 |
[50:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[50:24] | That’s your fucking question? | 这就是你提的问题 |
[50:25] | I don’t know how to throw a question | 我不知道怎么提问 |
[50:28] | Hey, I don’t know the answer to that question. | 我都不知道这个问题的答案 |
[50:30] | – Ah! – Yes, you do. | -你当然知道 |
[50:33] | It was on our fourth date. | 在我们第四次约会的时候 |
[50:35] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s you telling the truth. | 我不认为你说的是真的 |
[50:37] | Well, it’s not your question. | 这不是你问的问题 |
[50:39] | – Well… – I don’t think that was the rules | -那 -我不认为这是你 |
[50:42] | as they were explained to me. You said “honesty.” | 向我解释的规则 你说了要诚实 |
[50:44] | – Mm-hmm. – I was 17 years old. | -就是 -我那时十七岁 |
[50:47] | With who? | 和谁 |
[50:49] | One question at a time, please. | 请一次问一个问题 |
[50:51] | Okay, my turn, my turn. | 好吧 到我了 轮到我了 |
[50:54] | Truth or dare, Coop? | 真心话还是大冒险 库珀 |
[50:55] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[50:57] | Who with? | 和谁 |
[50:58] | I said dare. | 我说的是大冒险 |
[50:59] | Okay. I dare you to tell me who with, truthfully. | 好吧 我谅你没胆量如实告诉我是和谁 |
[51:05] | Uh, some girl named Amanda. | 某个叫阿曼达的姑娘 |
[51:09] | I played football and she was a cheerleader | 我打橄榄球 她是啦啦队队长 |
[51:12] | and it was the American dream kind of, not really. | 这就像是美国梦 不过不是真的 |
[51:17] | Amanda Matthews? | 阿曼达·马修斯 |
[51:22] | One question. No more questions. | 就一个问题 别再问了 |
[51:24] | Amanda Ma– | 阿曼达·马 |
[51:25] | That is my babysitter! | 她是我的保姆 |
[51:27] | I mean, she didn’t come to my wedding– | 我是说 她没有来参加我的婚礼 |
[51:29] | I mean, my wed– our wedding. | 我的 我们的婚礼 |
[51:31] | It was a really long time | 这是很久前的事了 |
[51:32] | before you and I met. | 在你我相遇前 |
[51:34] | How could you? | 你怎么能 |
[51:35] | Was it good? | 这很好吗 |
[51:39] | Was it good? | 很好吗 |
[51:40] | Ask– Your turn, ask a question. | 轮到你了 问个问题 |
[51:42] | Me? I go again? | 我吗 又到我问了吗 |
[51:44] | John, don’t do her any favors. | 约翰 别帮她 |
[51:46] | Ask your own question. | 问你自己想问的问题 |
[51:48] | – Anything. – I’m sorry, Viv. | -任何事 -对不起 薇薇 |
[51:52] | Did you kill anyone in Afghanistan? | 你在阿富汗杀过人吗 |
[51:56] | John, really, again? | 约翰 真的吗 又问 |
[51:58] | He said we could ask any question | 他说过我们能问任何问题 |
[52:00] | even Afghanistan time. | 甚至是阿富汗期间的事 |
[52:02] | You are so fucking predictable. | 你还真是执着 |
[52:05] | You do not have to answer this question. | 你不必回答这个问题 |
[52:07] | No, it’s okay, I’ll answer the question. | 没事 我回答这个问题 |
[52:09] | It’s only fitting that the good doctor | 这只适用于某个 |
[52:11] | who is supposed to be saving people’s lives | 本应救人性命 |
[52:13] | is so curious about the other side of the equation. | 却对杀人非常好奇的好医生 |
[52:16] | Coop. Really… | 库珀 真的 |
[52:18] | I’ve been running from those ghosts for a long time | 很久以来我一直在逃避这些回忆 |
[52:20] | and I’m sick of running from them. | 我已经厌倦了逃避 |
[52:22] | So that’s a yes? | 所以 你杀过 |
[52:26] | Thirteen. | 十三个 |
[52:29] | Thirteen people? | 十三个人吗 |
[52:41] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[52:46] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[52:52] | How did you get through it? | 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[53:01] | You. | 因为你 |
[53:04] | Knowing I was coming home to you, | 我知道我会回到你身边 |
[53:07] | to start a family. | 与你共建家庭 |
[53:10] | I never have to go back again and be away from you. | 我永远不必再回去 再离开你 |
[53:21] | Is it my turn yet? | 轮到我了吗 |
[53:22] | I haven’t even asked a single question. | 我还没问过问题 |
[53:28] | Yeah, sure. | 是 当然 |
[53:30] | Thank the Lord Jesus. | 感谢上帝 |
[53:39] | Truth or dare… John? | 真心话还是大冒险 约翰 |
[53:47] | – Truth. – Excellent choice. | -真心话 -选的不错 |
[53:49] | Dare. | 大冒险 |
[53:51] | – Dare? Are you sure? – Dare. | -大冒险 你确定吗 -大冒险 |
[53:57] | I dare you… to kiss my wife. | 我谅你不敢亲我老婆 |
[54:02] | What? | 你说什么 |
[54:04] | You heard me. | 你没听错 |
[54:05] | I’m not going to kiss him. | 我不会亲他的 |
[54:07] | – Yes, he is. – No, I am not gonna kiss her. | -他会的 -不 我不会亲她 |
[54:10] | Do I need to recap the rules for you? | 需要我再向你重申一下规则吗 |
[54:14] | Kiss her. | 亲她 |
[54:16] | This is so ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[54:18] | Come on. What’s the big deal? | 得了 有什么大不了的 |
[54:21] | It’s not like it means anything, right? | 这并不意味着什么 对吧 |
[54:24] | – What? – Kiss her. | -什么 -亲她 |
[54:27] | Kiss her. Come on, John. Kiss her. | 亲她 快点 约翰 亲她 |
[54:30] | Fine. Viv? | 好吧 薇薇 |
[54:45] | It wasn’t so hard, was it? | 这没那么难 对吧 |
[54:55] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[55:06] | Viv, come on. | 薇薇 行了 |
[55:12] | Go away. | 走开 |
[55:14] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[55:19] | Viv? | 薇薇 |
[55:26] | Come on. | 好了 |
[55:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[55:29] | What the hell is wrong with what? | 什么有毛病 |
[55:31] | – With that… that stupid game. – I was just playing around. | -玩那个愚蠢的游戏 -我只是闹着玩 |
[55:34] | That– Yeah, it wasn’t funny. | 那个 并不好玩 |
[55:36] | It wasn’t funny. | 那并不好玩 |
[55:38] | Seriously, what is wrong with you? | 说真的 你怎么了 |
[55:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:46] | Stop. | 住手 |
[55:48] | No. | 不要 |
[56:01] | When we get home, I don’t care, | 我们回家后 我不管 |
[56:03] | you are taking your medicine. | 你要吃药 |
[56:05] | I am taking my medicine, why don’t you count it? | 我在吃药 不信你数 |
[56:07] | I’ve seen you throw them down the drain. | 我看见你把药扔进下水道了 |
[56:09] | I’ve seen it. | 我看见了 |
[56:14] | I don’t like the way that it makes me feel. | 它让我感觉不好 |
[56:18] | Well, I don’t like the way that you make me feel. | 你让我感觉不好 |
[56:23] | I don’t care if you take one or if you take two | 我不管你吃一片还是两片 |
[56:27] | or you take the whole fucking bottle. | 或吃一整瓶 |
[56:30] | Just replace this asshole that’s in front of me. | 只要在我面前别再像个混蛋 |
[57:13] | I don’t know if I should be mad at him or you. | 我不知道该生他气 还是你的气 |
[58:07] | Parker, get behind that bunker. | 帕克 躲在那个掩体后面 |
[58:23] | Spooky, isn’t it? | 很诡异 是吗 |
[58:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:51] | She won’t start. | 她发动不了 |
[58:54] | What? | 什么 |
[58:55] | Bella won’t start, but that’s okay | 贝拉号发动不了 但没关系 |
[58:59] | because you can hotwire anything, right? | 因为你不用钥匙也能启动任何车 对吧 |
[59:01] | No, no, I haven’t hotwired anything in 20 years | 不 不行 我已有二十年没这么干了 |
[59:04] | and I sure as shit never fixed a boat. | 而且我从没修过船 |
[59:07] | Shouldn’t be a difference. | 应该没什么不同 |
[59:09] | Here, help me out in the engine room. | 来 到轮机舱帮我一把 |
[59:19] | Come on. You’ve got to be kidding me. | 好吧 怎么会这样 |
[59:22] | Oh, man. You said you got a steal on this thing. | 你说过这东西没花你多少钱 |
[59:24] | How much you pay for it? | 买它你付了多少钱 |
[59:26] | You’re not being helpful. | 说这些有用吗 |
[59:29] | Where’s the radio? | 电台在哪里 |
[59:31] | Attached to the computer, so it’s not working. | 连着电脑 所以用不了 |
[59:34] | Engine troubles? | 发动机故障吗 |
[59:36] | We think it’s electrical. | 我们觉得是电路问题 |
[59:37] | What about phones? | 电话呢 |
[59:38] | No service. | 没信号 |
[59:40] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[59:41] | It means we’re dead in the water. | 意思是 我们被困在海里了 |
[59:45] | But… | 但是 |
[59:49] | John, do you have maps? | 约翰 你有地图吗 |
[59:53] | What about a flare gun, you got one of those? | 信号枪呢 你有吗 |
[59:55] | Flare guns, check in there in the ottoman. | 信号枪 在软垫凳下找找 |
[59:57] | See, the map’s here. | 看 地图在这里 |
[1:00:02] | – Is your navigation working? – It’s dead. | -你的导航能用吗 -不能用 |
[1:00:04] | The whole computer system is down | 整个电脑系统都关闭了 |
[1:00:05] | But these are all Pacific. This is not gonna help us. | 但这些都是太平洋的地图 对我们没用 |
[1:00:11] | I think… | 我觉得 |
[1:00:13] | Where are we? | 我们在哪里 |
[1:00:14] | I don’t know, somewhere. | 我不知道 某处 |
[1:00:16] | Somewhere? That is not an answer that I love. | 某处 我可不喜欢这个答案 |
[1:00:20] | I think we’re– I think I found it. | 我觉得我们在 我想我找到了 |
[1:00:22] | That’s where we were, so we’re right around here. | 我们在那里 所以我们在这附近 |
[1:00:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:00:26] | It’s Rum Quay, there’s a supply station there. | 是拉姆码头 那有个补给站 |
[1:00:29] | About how far do you think this is? | 你觉得那有多远 |
[1:00:31] | If I had to guess, I’d say 15 miles. | 我猜 十五英里[约二十四公里] |
[1:00:34] | Fifteen miles north. | 向北十五英里 |
[1:00:35] | Well, we could uh… | 我们能 |
[1:00:38] | The Zodiac. | 救生船 |
[1:00:41] | I’ll take it, I’ll go there. | 我去 我去那里 |
[1:00:43] | I’ll get help. | 去求援 |
[1:00:44] | I’ll help you pull it out. | 我来帮你取出来 |
[1:00:53] | You can’t just leave us here. | 你不能就这样把我们留在这里 |
[1:00:54] | We can’t just stay here and hope | 我们不能就这么呆着 |
[1:00:56] | that someone comes back and finds us. | 指望某人回来找我们 |
[1:00:58] | Just take us with you. | 让我们和你一起去 |
[1:00:59] | No, someone’s gotta stay here with the boat | 不行 万一他们找到船 |
[1:01:01] | – in case they find it. – Coop, come on. | -得有人待在船上 -库珀 拜托 |
[1:01:03] | No, he’s right, somebody’s gotta stay. | 不 他是对的 得有人留下来 |
[1:01:05] | I’ll go. | 我去 |
[1:01:06] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[1:01:08] | No, man, this is– it’s my responsibility. | 不 兄弟 这是我的责任 |
[1:01:10] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:01:13] | Vivian, it’s fine. | 薇薇安 没事 |
[1:01:14] | I’m gonna take this thing to the mainland, | 我去陆地求助 |
[1:01:16] | John’s gotta stay here and work on his boat– | 约翰待在这里修船 |
[1:01:17] | And try to get Bella back up and running | 试着让贝拉号重新运转起来 |
[1:01:19] | – and you’ll get the help. – Let’s do it. | -你去求援 -我们行动吧 |
[1:01:21] | John, can you just give us a minute, please? | 约翰 能让我们单独聊一会吗 |
[1:01:27] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你想这么做 |
[1:01:28] | I don’t trust him to do it. | 我不放心他做这事 |
[1:01:30] | – Look, about last night… – No, I don’t. | -关于昨晚 -不 我不怪你 |
[1:01:33] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[1:01:37] | Here, hold this for me. | 给 帮我抓着这个 |
[1:01:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:43] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[1:01:45] | I survived fours tours in Marjah. | 我在马尔亚的四次服役期中都活了下来 |
[1:01:48] | This will be cake. | 这就是小菜一碟 |
[1:02:04] | Are you sure he’s gonna be all right? | 你确定他会没事吗 |
[1:02:07] | Of course he is. | 他当然会没事 |
[1:02:13] | What’s your deal? | 你怎么了 |
[1:02:14] | – What are you talking about? – I don’t know. | -你在说什么 -我不知道 |
[1:02:16] | You’re just been acting really… really strange. | 你表现得真的很奇怪 |
[1:02:20] | What, like pretending? | 怎么 像是在假装吗 |
[1:02:23] | I mean, we both have. | 我们都在假装 |
[1:02:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:02:27] | Viv, I mean, come on, we gotta stop | 薇薇 得了 我们不能像这样 |
[1:02:28] | dancing around like this, it’s not fair to Coop. | 兜圈子了 这对库珀不公平 |
[1:02:30] | I’m not dancing around anything, I– | 我没兜圈子 |
[1:02:32] | Oh, so you’re not thinking about | 所以你没在想 |
[1:02:33] | what happened last August between us? | 去年八月我们之间发生过的事 |
[1:02:38] | Coop was right. This is all making sense. | 库珀是对的 这一切都有道理 |
[1:02:40] | I mean, why do you have this? | 你怎么会有这个 |
[1:02:43] | Because we belong together. | 因为我们属于彼此 |
[1:03:14] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:03:19] | What are you doing in the middle of the ocean in a rubber raft? | 你坐橡皮艇在海中间干嘛 |
[1:03:23] | We got some boat trouble. | 我们的船坏了 |
[1:03:26] | Who’s “we”? | 谁是”我们” |
[1:03:28] | Uh, there’s a couple of us a few miles back. | 我们有两个人在几英里后 |
[1:03:30] | All of our electric just went out. | 我们所有的电子设备都失灵了 |
[1:03:33] | You in the corps? | 你是军人 |
[1:03:36] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[1:03:39] | Your ink. | 你的纹身 |
[1:03:43] | You got a good eye. | 你眼力不错 |
[1:03:47] | Twenty years in the Navy. | 我在海军待了二十年 |
[1:03:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:03:52] | I’m glad to see you then. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:03:54] | I was worried you might be a pirate. | 我之前还担心你是海盗 |
[1:04:00] | You’re not sporting a peg leg back there, are you? | 你那后面没装着条木腿吧 |
[1:04:04] | No, but you know, as a matter of fact, | 没有 但你知道实际上 |
[1:04:06] | I’ve got a parrot. | 我有只鹦鹉 |
[1:04:10] | Your cell phone and your wallet. | 你的手机和钱包 |
[1:04:16] | Next one’s in your leg. | 下一枪打你的腿 |
[1:04:26] | Now your wallet. | 现在 你的钱包 |
[1:04:38] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[1:04:53] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[1:04:58] | What, are you just a one-bullet marine? | 什么 你是个一枪就能解决的陆战队员吗 |
[1:05:04] | Fucking jarhead. | 该死的陆战队员 |
[1:05:13] | John, I am married to your best friend’s brother. | 约翰 我嫁给你最好朋友的弟弟了 |
[1:05:16] | I mean, you have a girlfriend, this is– | 你有女朋友 这是 |
[1:05:18] | Well, Sam’s not really a girlfriend. | 萨曼不算真正的女朋友 |
[1:05:29] | 普通嫌疑犯 再次 | |
[1:05:33] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:05:34] | You brought us on this boat. | 你把我们带上这艘船 |
[1:05:36] | – Yeah, I did. – And then Coop’s out there. | -是的 -然后库珀在外面 |
[1:05:37] | – I mean… – Yeah. | -我是说 -是 |
[1:05:39] | – We’re trying to help him. – Yes, we are. | -我们在试着帮他 -是的 |
[1:05:40] | We’re like family! Why would you do this? | 我们就像是一家人 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:05:49] | Yes, we are family, all right? | 是 我们是一家人 好吗 |
[1:05:51] | We are family and I love you. | 我们是一家人 我爱你 |
[1:05:53] | – No… – No, I love you | -不 -不 我爱你 |
[1:05:54] | and I want– I wanna to help you. | 我想 我想帮你 |
[1:05:56] | I want you to have everything you want. | 我希望你拥有你想要的一切 |
[1:05:59] | I want you to be with a man | 我希望你和一个 |
[1:06:01] | that will do everything he can to satisfy you, | 会尽全力满足你的男人在一起 |
[1:06:04] | not with some limp dick– | 而不是某个软蛋 |
[1:06:10] | When I say it out loud like that, | 当我大声说出那些 |
[1:06:13] | it just sounds like an obvious choice for you. | 于你而言这就是一个绝佳的机会 |
[1:06:17] | I have loved you since the day I met you. | 我从第一次看见你时就爱上了你 |
[1:06:20] | Since the first day I saw you. | 就是遇见你的那一天 |
[1:06:21] | Do you know how hard it is for me– | 你知道这对我来说多难吗 |
[1:06:23] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[1:06:23] | You know how hard it is for me | 你知道有多难吗 |
[1:06:25] | to see you with him every night– With him? | 看见你每晚和另一个男人入眠 就他 |
[1:06:27] | Wait! John, please, no! | 等等 约翰 不要 |
[1:06:29] | Now, I want you! | 现在 我想要你 |
[1:06:31] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[1:06:36] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[1:06:43] | I saw your distress flag. | 我看见你的旗帜了 |
[1:06:45] | What seems to be the problem? | 看起来你们好像遇到了什么困难 |
[1:06:47] | No power, dead in the water. | 没有电了 我们只能随波逐流 |
[1:06:51] | You know anything about engines? | 你懂一些发动机的知识吗 |
[1:06:52] | Twenty years, Navy mechanic. | 我干海上机械有20年了 |
[1:06:55] | Permission to come aboard? | 我可以到甲板上来吗 |
[1:06:56] | Granted. | 当然 |
[1:07:06] | Are you Bella? | 你是贝拉吗 |
[1:07:07] | No, I’m Vivian. | 不是 我是薇薇安 |
[1:07:10] | I’m Samuel. | 我是塞缪尔 |
[1:07:11] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:07:14] | Have you seen anyone out on the water today? | 你今天有看见什么人在海上吗 |
[1:07:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:07:18] | My husband took the Zodiac looking for help | 我的丈夫带着救生船寻求帮助去了 |
[1:07:20] | and I thought maybe you saw him or… | 我想你也许看见过他或者 |
[1:07:24] | No. | 没有 |
[1:07:25] | You’re the only one I’ve seen the past two days. | 你们是我这几天唯一看到的人 |
[1:07:29] | The engine’s down here. | 引擎就在这下面 |
[1:07:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:07:34] | All right, uh, Viv, | 好吧 薇薇 |
[1:07:36] | keep an eye out for Cooper, okay? | 你注意看一下库珀 好吗 |
[1:07:37] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[1:07:43] | I’m sure he’ll turn up. | 我相信他会回来的 |
[1:08:03] | It’s in here. | 就是这儿 |
[1:08:05] | This is how I disabled her. | 我就是这么让她故障的 |
[1:08:07] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[1:08:09] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[1:08:11] | I did my job, now you do yours. | 我干我的 你做你的 |
[1:08:15] | That’s a lot of money. | 那是很大一笔钱 |
[1:08:16] | I need proof. | 我要证据 |
[1:08:18] | I got proof. | 我有 |
[1:08:19] | – Where? – The boat. | -在哪 -船上 |
[1:08:21] | Front well, you can’t miss it. | 就在前面 你不会看不到的 |
[1:08:24] | I’ll go check it out, then I’ll pay you. | 我先去看看 回头再给你钱 |
[1:08:30] | You pay me first. | 你先给我钱 |
[1:08:32] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[1:08:44] | It’s a pleasure doing business with you. | 和你共事很开心 |
[1:08:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:06] | I don’t see him, I’m starting to get worried. | 我还没看见他 我好担心 |
[1:09:11] | Coop will be fine, Viv. | 库珀会没事的 薇薇 |
[1:09:16] | I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[1:09:18] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:09:19] | Uh, he needs, uh– | 他需要一些 |
[1:09:21] | he needs some tools to fix the engine. | 他需要一些工具去修理引擎 |
[1:09:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:09:29] | Please, please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:09:55] | Finally. | 太好了 |
[1:10:06] | Do you have my husband’s phone? | 你怎么有我丈夫的电话 |
[1:10:11] | I don’t know. Well, I do | 我不知道 |
[1:10:12] | I don’t know, is this- | 我真不知道 是这个吗 |
[1:10:13] | Why do you have his phone? | 为什么你有我丈夫的电话 |
[1:10:15] | -Is this his? – Yes. | -这是他的吗 -是的 |
[1:10:17] | Why do you have it? | 为什么会在你这 |
[1:10:18] | Keep your mouth shut. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[1:10:20] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[1:10:23] | That’s a good girl. | 这才是个好女孩 |
[1:11:05] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:11:07] | Viv! | 薇薇 |
[1:11:08] | Shit! No! | 靠 不要 |
[1:12:30] | Oh, God, Coop. | 天啊 库珀 |
[1:12:31] | John, what are you doing on this boat | 约翰 你在这船上做什么 |
[1:12:33] | and where’s that motherfucker who shot me? | 那个射击我的混蛋现在在哪儿 |
[1:12:35] | You’re shot. | 你中弹了 |
[1:12:37] | Where’s Vivian? | 薇薇安在哪儿 |
[1:12:40] | He took her. | 她被带走了 |
[1:12:41] | Who? | 被谁 |
[1:12:42] | The guy who shot you. | 射击你的那个家伙 |
[1:12:44] | He killed three people and took Viv. | 她杀了三个人并且带走了薇薇 |
[1:12:45] | Why aren’t you going after them? | 你为什么不去追 |
[1:12:47] | It won’t start. | 这船发动不了 |
[1:12:49] | Watch out. | 闪开 |
[1:12:57] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[1:13:21] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[1:13:25] | That should do it. | 应该是这样 |
[1:13:38] | Take the wheel. | 你来开船 |
[1:13:43] | Here’s binoculars. | 双筒望远镜给你 |
[1:13:56] | I think its engines are stopped. | 我觉得他船的引擎坏了 |
[1:14:00] | Why are you… you’re hurting me. | 你为什么 你弄疼我了 |
[1:14:04] | Why do you have my husband’s phone? Just tell me. | 你为什么有我丈夫的手机 告诉我 |
[1:14:09] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:14:11] | Where is my husband? | 我丈夫在哪里 |
[1:14:13] | – In the belly of a big fish. – No, no, no. | -在鱼肚子里 -不 不 |
[1:14:18] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:14:19] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[1:14:29] | Truth or dare, John? | 真心话或大冒险 约翰 |
[1:14:32] | Come on, Coop. | 别闹 库珀 |
[1:14:34] | Did you sleep with my wife? | 你睡了我老婆吗 |
[1:14:40] | Do you even know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[1:14:42] | We’re family, man. | 我们可是一家人 兄弟 |
[1:14:44] | Come on. | 别闹了 |
[1:14:45] | I’ve seen the way that she looks at you. | 我看到她看你时的样子 |
[1:14:48] | – And how is that? – With regret. | -那是怎样的 -充满了歉意与后悔 |
[1:14:53] | And what about the picture? | 那张照片又怎么说呢 |
[1:14:56] | The one that you tore me and Danny out of? | 那张我和丹尼的部分被撕掉的照片 |
[1:14:59] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[1:15:05] | You know, Viv was right about you. | 你知道 薇薇说的没错 |
[1:15:07] | You’re different now. | 你现在变了 |
[1:15:09] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[1:15:12] | Answer the question, John. | 回答我的问题 约翰 |
[1:15:19] | You were gone for a long time. | 你离开了很长一段时间 |
[1:15:23] | You don’t even know what it was like for her. | 你甚至不知道她是怎样的人 |
[1:15:27] | I don’t know what it was like? | 我不知道她是什么样的人 |
[1:15:30] | I’m out there getting shot, motherfucker. | 我在外面冒着枪林弹雨 混蛋 |
[1:15:34] | We’re getting killed, and what are you doing? | 我们随时会被杀掉 你却在做什么 |
[1:15:37] | That’s what I want to know. | 这就是我想知道的 |
[1:15:40] | I wanna know the truth. | 我想知道事实 |
[1:15:43] | She needed a friend and I was there for her | 她需要朋友 而我刚好在她身边 |
[1:15:46] | and you weren’t. | 你却没有 |
[1:15:48] | And that’s it. | 这就是事实 |
[1:15:51] | You were never forgotten with us. | 我们从来没有忘记你 |
[1:15:54] | So, can we focus on getting her back now? | 所以现在我们可以一心一意地去救她吗 |
[1:15:57] | Is that all right? | 可以吗 |
[1:16:11] | No. Please, just let me go. | 不 求你了 让我走吧 |
[1:16:14] | We’re in the middle of the ocean, little girl. | 我们在海中央 小妞 |
[1:16:18] | No. Please, no. | 不 求你了 别这样 |
[1:16:28] | I’m sorry, please just let me go. | 我很抱歉 让我走吧 |
[1:16:29] | I was going to use your mouth. | 我现在要堵住你的嘴 |
[1:16:31] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[1:16:50] | What the fuck? | 那是什么 |
[1:16:54] | Don’t you make a sound. | 不准发出声音 |
[1:17:38] | Dead man walking. | 你居然没死 |
[1:17:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:17:42] | I thought my aim was a little better than that. | 我还以为我比以前射的准些了呢 |
[1:17:45] | Coop | 库珀 |
[1:17:50] | Sorry, I thought I killed him. | 对不起 我以为我已经杀了他 |
[1:17:52] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[1:17:55] | Where’s who? | 你说谁在哪 |
[1:17:56] | Where is my wife? | 我妻子在哪儿 |
[1:17:59] | Oh, she’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:18:03] | Sam, you weren’t supposed to touch her. | 塞缪 你不该碰她的 |
[1:18:06] | – Sam? – Yeah. | -塞缪 -怎么了 |
[1:18:09] | The fuck are you talking about, John? | 你他妈在说什么 约翰 |
[1:18:14] | He doesn’t know. | 他还不知道啊 |
[1:18:16] | He paid me to kill you. | 他给了我一笔钱来杀你 |
[1:18:18] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[1:18:20] | You’re a fucking liar, John. | 你这个该死的骗子 约翰 |
[1:18:24] | I’m gonna blow your fucking head off. | 我他妈要爆了你的头 |
[1:18:28] | You trying to get rid of me so that you could steal my wife. | 你企图除掉我以便抢走我的妻子 |
[1:18:31] | You’re a fucking dead man. | 你这该死的 |
[1:18:34] | Fucking traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
[1:18:36] | Coop! | 库珀 |
[1:18:38] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[1:18:39] | Don’t talk to her. | 不准跟她说话 |
[1:18:41] | What’s going on, Coop? | 怎么了 库珀 |
[1:18:42] | John hired this piece of shit so that he can get rid of me | 约翰雇了这个人来除掉我从而 |
[1:18:45] | and have you, it’s why he brought us here. | 得到你 这就是他带我们来这的原因 |
[1:18:47] | He’s not–he’s not right in his head, Viv– | 他 他已经不正常了 薇薇 |
[1:18:49] | You’re a fucking liar! | 你这该死的骗子 |
[1:18:51] | Coop, Coop, come on, come on. | 库珀 库珀 算了 |
[1:18:52] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:18:56] | Coop, come on, stop. You’re better than this. | 库珀 算了 你不用这样 |
[1:18:58] | Put it down, put it down, put it down. | 把枪放下 放下吧 |
[1:19:13] | Danny would have pulled that trigger. | 丹尼他会开枪的 |
[1:19:16] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:19:41] | I thought you were dead. | 我还以为你死了 |
[1:19:44] | You too. | 我也以为你死了 |
[1:19:55] | Coop. John. | 库珀 小心约翰 |
[1:19:57] | You just won’t die. | 你应该去死的 |
[1:20:01] | Don’t do anything stupid, John. | 别做傻事 约翰 |
[1:20:04] | You weren’t supposed to come back. | 你不应该回来的 |
[1:20:06] | Viv and I were gonna be fine. | 薇薇和我会相安无事 |
[1:20:08] | No, we weren’t, don’t listen to him. | 不 不可能 你别听他乱讲 |
[1:20:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:20:14] | You want to be the hero? | 你想做一个英雄吗 |
[1:20:15] | Danny was the hero. | 丹尼就是英雄 |
[1:20:18] | You should’ve died, not Danny. | 你应该去死 而不是丹尼 |
[1:20:30] | You’ve always been a lousy shot, John. | 你的射击一直很糟糕 约翰 |
[1:20:42] | John! John! | 约翰 约翰 |
[1:20:51] | Coop! | 库珀 |
[1:22:07] | Fucking bitch. | 贱女人 |
[1:22:53] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:22:55] | Now? | 现在 |
[1:22:58] | We go home. | 我们回家 |
[1:23:55] | ♪ Prisms of fire ♪ | ♪ 棱镜中的火焰 ♪ |
[1:23:59] | ♪ Dance on a hill ♪ | ♪ 在山顶上起舞 ♪ |
[1:24:05] | ♪ We live in a land where… ♪ | ♪ 我们生活的小岛啊 ♪ |
[1:24:09] | ♪ Everyone’s still ♪ | ♪ 人们安居乐业 ♪ |
[1:24:15] | ♪ There is no law left here We’re… ♪ | ♪ 这儿没有任何的规则 ♪ |
[1:24:20] | ♪ Left all alone ♪ | ♪ 独立且自由 ♪ |
[1:24:26] | ♪ Crumble through buildings ♪ | ♪ 坍塌的建筑物 ♪ |
[1:24:30] | ♪ Everyone’s got a home ♪ | ♪ 每个人都有家 ♪ |
[1:24:37] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go, ♪ | ♪ 走了 我们该离开了 ♪ |
[1:24:39] | ♪ We’re on our way ♪ | ♪ 坚守自我 ♪ |
[1:24:40] | ♪ I hope so ♪ | ♪ 我希望如此 ♪ |
[1:24:42] | ♪ Living in the rampart ♪ | ♪ 我们住在壁垒中 ♪ |
[1:24:44] | ♪ See the smoke trails Behind us ♪ | ♪ 看着身后的袅袅青烟 ♪ |
[1:24:48] | ♪ Living in this cold air ♪ | ♪ 在寒冷的天气中生存 ♪ |
[1:24:50] | ♪ I’m trying harder To get there ♪ | ♪ 我正在努力地追寻 ♪ |
[1:24:53] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go ♪ | ♪ 走吧 是时候离开了 ♪ |
[1:25:08] | ♪ Two trees Left standing and… ♪ | ♪ 树木伫立在身后 ♪ |
[1:25:12] | ♪ One on the ground ♪ | ♪ 其中一颗深扎大地 ♪ |
[1:25:18] | ♪ Three of them fell but… ♪ | ♪ 有三颗倒下了 ♪ |
[1:25:22] | ♪ Only one made a sound ♪ | ♪ 只有一颗唱出了歌谣 ♪ |
[1:25:28] | ♪ A hole in the ocean ♪ | ♪ 海底的空洞 ♪ |
[1:25:33] | ♪ God, it’s a swirl ♪ | ♪ 上帝 这可是个漩涡 ♪ |
[1:25:39] | ♪ A spinning empire ♪ | ♪ 一个旋转的帝国 ♪ |
[1:25:43] | ♪ Expands in the world ♪ | ♪ 正在扩大它的领土 ♪ |
[1:25:50] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go ♪ | ♪ 走吧 是时候离开了 ♪ |
[1:25:52] | ♪ We’re on our way, I hope so ♪ | ♪ 坚守自我 希望如此 ♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ Living in the ramparts ♪ | ♪ 住在壁垒之中 ♪ |
[1:25:57] | ♪ See the smoke trails Behind us ♪ | ♪ 看着身后的袅袅青烟 ♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪ Living in this cold air ♪ | ♪ 在寒冷的空气里生存 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪ I’m trying harder To get there ♪ | ♪ 我在努力地追寻 ♪ |
[1:26:05] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go, oh ♪ | ♪ 走吧 现在就启航 ♪ |
[1:27:42] | ♪ Throw all Your diamonds and… ♪ | ♪ 放弃你所有熠熠生辉的钻石 ♪ |
[1:27:46] | ♪ Go to the sky ♪ | ♪ 去天上看看 ♪ |
[1:27:52] | ♪ Empty your pockets You… ♪ | ♪ 放空你的物欲 ♪ |
[1:27:56] | ♪ Soon too will die ♪ | ♪ 我们马上就要离开人世 ♪ |
[1:28:03] | ♪ Melt all your silver ♪ | ♪ 溶掉你的银器 ♪ |
[1:28:06] | ♪ Create something new ♪ | ♪ 创造一个新的物质 ♪ |
[1:28:13] | ♪ It’s a brand-new time here ♪ | ♪ 这是一个创世纪 ♪ |
[1:28:17] | ♪ It starts with you ♪ | ♪ 就从你开始 ♪ |
[1:28:24] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go ♪ | ♪ 走吧 是时候离开了 ♪ |
[1:28:26] | ♪ We’re on our way, I hope so ♪ | ♪ 坚守本心 希望如此 ♪ |
[1:28:29] | ♪ Living in the rampart ♪ | ♪ 我们居住的壁垒 ♪ |
[1:28:31] | ♪ And the smoke trails Behind us ♪ | ♪ 看着身后的烟迹消失远方 ♪ |
[1:28:34] | ♪ Living in this cold air ♪ | ♪ 在寒冷的天气里 ♪ |
[1:28:36] | ♪ I’m trying harder To get there ♪ | ♪ 我正在努力地追寻 ♪ |
[1:28:39] | ♪ Let’s go, we have to go ♪ | ♪ 走吧 离开了 ♪ |
[1:28:42] | ♪ Oh, oh ♪ |