英文名称:The Fruit Hunters
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Is it strange that when I look at certain fruit, | 我看到某些水果时会觉得有一点兴奋 |
[01:31] | I find myself… a bit… aroused? | 这是不是挺诡异的 |
[01:39] | Almost like it’s trying to seduce me… | 好像它试图颠覆我的感官 |
[01:48] | by overwhelming my senses… | 来引诱我 |
[01:54] | like it wants to be devoured… | 好像想让我将它吃掉 |
[01:59] | like we’re meant to be together. | 好像我们注定要融为一体 |
[02:05] | Fruit tempts us with enlightenment. | 水果启迪我们 诱惑我们 |
[02:09] | We’ve struggled to portray their beauty… | 我们努力描述它们的美丽 |
[02:13] | crossed lands to find them… | 翻山越岭来追寻它们 |
[02:16] | fought wars over them, | 为它们打响战争 |
[02:19] | but somewhere along the way, we stripped them of their power. | 但在此过程中 我们也削弱了它们的能力 |
[02:25] | Reduced to a still life, fruit has become predictable. | 当岁月静好 水果便不再充满变化 |
[02:32] | Or has it? | 又或者并非如此 |
[03:45] | I’ve been growing fruits | 我从六岁起 |
[03:47] | since I was about six. | 就开始种水果了 |
[03:49] | I couldn’t throw away a lemon seed or an orange seed, | 我不能随意丢掉柠檬籽 橙子籽 |
[03:52] | an avocado pit. | 或是鳄梨核 |
[03:57] | I’ve been to Malaysia, Singapore, Puerto Rico, | 我去过马来西亚 新加坡 波多黎各 |
[04:00] | just to find the varieties of the fruit trees. | 只为寻找不同种类的水果树 |
[04:03] | I never really got into growing it | 等到后来我年纪稍长 |
[04:05] | until I was a little bit older. | 我才开始真正种植水果 |
[04:08] | There are more fruits out there | 除了桃子苹果这些基础水果之外 |
[04:09] | than just your basic peaches and apples. | 还有很多其他水果 |
[04:13] | Year round, there’s always something fruiting in the garden. | 花园里全年都可以结出果实 |
[04:17] | When I wake up in the morning, I go: | 早晨我醒来的时候便想 |
[04:19] | “Did I water the plants?” | “我给这些植物浇水了吗” |
[04:22] | I’ve travelled throughout Southeast Asia, | 我已经游遍了东南亚 |
[04:25] | the Philippines, Australia, | 菲律宾 澳大利亚 |
[04:26] | New Zealand, Cook Islands. | 新西兰和库克群岛 |
[04:28] | The thing about fruit collecting is that there is no end. | 收集水果永无止境 |
[04:33] | And if you have friends overseas and they’d give me a call, | 如果有朋友打来跨洋电话 |
[04:35] | tomorrow I’m on the plane to find it. | 第二天我就会乘飞机奔去寻找 |
[04:40] | Before long, it became an obsession | 很快 这就成了强迫症 |
[04:42] | and, uh, I was no longer a normal person. | 我不再是个正常人了 |
[04:46] | It blossomed into a full-time case of insanity. | 它演变为完全狂热 |
[04:57] | The fruit in my supermarket always looks good, so I buy it. | 超市里的水果看上去总是不错 所以我会买 |
[05:02] | But each time, it tastes exactly the same. | 但每一次 味道却如出一辙 |
[05:05] | It never inspires insanity. | 从未激起狂热 |
[05:10] | I never felt anything for fruit | 我对水果无感 |
[05:12] | until I explored the secret paradise beyond the grocery store. | 直到我探索到那隐藏在杂货店外的秘密天堂 |
[05:18] | If you’re lucky, you can find that one fruit | 若你足够幸运 你会发现那么一种水果 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1443个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:254个,六级词汇:130个,GRE词汇:154个,托福词汇:217个,考研词汇:279个,专四词汇:219个,专八词汇:45个, 所有生词标注共:509个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:22] | so unique, so flavourful, it will hook you forever. | 独特而美味 你永远也吃不腻 |
[05:37] | I discovered that the variety of fruit | 我发现世界上 |
[05:39] | available in the world is almost infinite, | 水果种类接近于无限多 |
[05:43] | more than I could taste in a lifetime. | 我一辈子也吃不完 |
[05:46] | Unless I had some help. | 除非我有些帮手 |
[05:56] | It’s always fun going and introducing new fruits, | 介绍新水果十分有趣 |
[06:00] | new cultivars of mangoes. | 新品种芒果 |
[06:03] | Get a little this way, | 往这边来一点 |
[06:04] | ’cause you’re blocking the fruit! | 因为你挡住水果了 |
[06:06] | You’re blocking the fruit! Can you believe it? | 你挡住水果了 你能相信吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, that’s good. | 很不错 |
[06:09] | This durian travelled from halfway around the world | 这个榴莲跨越半个地球 |
[06:12] | to be with us this evening. | 今晚来到我们这里 |
[06:14] | This will taste like… almost like eating vanilla ice cream. | 这味道挺像香草冰淇淋的 |
[06:19] | – It smells like an outhouse. – No, don’t listen to him. | -闻起来像厕所 -不 别听他的 |
[06:22] | Obviously people are pretty opinionated about this fruit. | 明显大家对这水果都挺固执己见的 |
[06:25] | It’s such a popular fruit in Southeast Asia | 这是在东南亚很流行的水果 |
[06:28] | that when the tree has ripe fruit on it, | 当树上的水果熟了 |
[06:31] | the family that owns that tree will camp out underneath the tree | 树主一家便会在树下野营 |
[06:35] | to make sure they get each of the fruit as it falls. | 确保不会错过每个掉下来的水果 |
[06:53] | This mango is… you know, like the ancient mango we have here. | 这种芒果…比如这里的古老种芒果 |
[06:58] | – That’s the tree, yeah. – That’s the tree. | -就是那些树 对 -就是那些树 |
[07:00] | My definition of a fruit hunter is… | 我对水果猎人的定义是 |
[07:04] | when you see something, you taste it, | 当你看到了什么 就要尝一尝 |
[07:06] | you have to have it. | 你得去得到它 |
[07:07] | Yes, it’s blooming. | 是啊 开花了 |
[07:08] | I can see it there, right there. | 我能看到它 就在那儿 |
[07:11] | That’s the pure sign of why it’s done. | 那是之所以然的纯粹标志 |
[07:13] | That’s just a pure sign of passion. | 那是一种激情的纯粹标志 |
[07:18] | So you can lose yourself in the passion of anything. | 你可以尽情沉醉于任何激情之中 |
[07:23] | That’s what really makes it so exciting. | 这就是使人兴奋之处 |
[07:34] | That’s very good. | 十分不错啊 |
[07:38] | I love that side of fruit hunting. | 我爱水果狩猎的那一面 |
[07:54] | I’ve tried to plant my place | 我试着在自己这里种东西 |
[07:55] | so that there’s something in flower and something edibly fruiting | 这样家里就能全年365日 |
[07:59] | 365 days out of the year. | 都有花和食用水果 |
[08:03] | I really have that need for a Garden of Eden. | 我真的很想要一个伊甸园 |
[08:15] | It’s been that way ever since I was a kid. | 我是个孩子的时候就想这样了 |
[08:17] | This whole idea that you could just | 整个概念说起来就是 |
[08:20] | walk out the door in what would be the dead of winter | 严冬的时候你可以走出门口 |
[08:24] | and grab some fruit off of a tree and just sit down | 从树上摘下些水果 然后坐下 |
[08:29] | and stuff that into your face is just something I have to have. | 塞进嘴里 这就是我想要的 |
[08:45] | The idea of an orchard as an earthly paradise | 天堂般的庄园的梦想 |
[08:48] | seems to be embedded deep inside of us. | 深深的扎根于我们的内心深处 |
[08:52] | Maybe it’s because our relationship with fruit | 也许就是我们与水果的关系 |
[08:54] | is what helped to make us human in the first place. | 起初帮助我们成为了人 |
[08:58] | In a forest of green, | 在绿色的森林里 |
[09:00] | fruit helped us evolve to see the colour red. | 水果帮我们进化 让我们识辨出红色 |
[09:07] | We continued to evolve | 我们继续进化 |
[09:08] | as we realized we could change fruit. | 直到我们意识到自己可以改变水果 |
[09:21] | We learned to grow it ourselves. | 我们学会了自己种植 |
[09:24] | We shaped fruit by using grafting and cross-pollinating. | 我们利用嫁接和异花受粉来塑造水果 |
[09:30] | We didn’t have to search for it in the wild. | 我们不必再在野外搜寻它们了 |
[09:36] | We could settle down | 我们可以安定下来 |
[09:38] | and focus on a mutual goal: abundance. | 专注于一个共同的目标 富足 |
[09:47] | It worked. | 我们成功了 |
[09:49] | Today you can walk into a supermarket | 如今你走入一家超市 |
[09:51] | and buy the exact same fruit | 可以在世界各地 任何季节 |
[09:53] | anywhere in the world, any time of year. | 买到完全相同的水果 |
[09:59] | It’s paradise as conceived by the food industry. | 这是食品工业构想的乐园 |
[10:05] | They call it Permanent Global Summertime. | 他们称其为全球四季常夏 |
[10:30] | Juan Fernando Aguilar is the banana breeder | 胡安·费南多·阿贵拉是洪都拉斯 |
[10:33] | at the Honduran Foundation for Agricultural Research. | 农业基础研究所的一名香蕉育种师 |
[10:37] | He’s trying to save the banana from extinction. | 他试图拯救濒临灭绝的香蕉品种 |
[11:24] | So how did we get to the point | 那么 我们是如何陷入 |
[11:25] | of having only one type of banana for the whole world? | 全球只有一种香蕉品种的境地的呢 |
[11:33] | In the 1800s, | 在十九世纪 |
[11:35] | exporters found one seemingly perfect variety: | 出口商们发现了一个看似完美的品种: |
[11:38] | the Gros Michel. | 大米歇尔香蕉 |
[11:41] | With a delicious flavour and long shelf life, | 它以味道甜美 保质期长的特点 |
[11:44] | it conquered the globe and built empires. | 征服了全球市场 建立起帝国 |
[11:52] | But in the 1920s, | 但在二十世纪二十年代 |
[11:54] | a disease struck the Gros Michel, | 一种疾病侵袭了大米歇尔香蕉 |
[11:56] | and within a few years, the world’s banana crops were gone. | 不出几年 世界上的香蕉作物都被感染了 |
[12:07] | So a new variety was developed to replace it: | 因此 新品种被培育以取代它: |
[12:10] | the Cavendish. | 这就是卡文迪什香蕉 |
[12:12] | But it turns out the Cavendish is also vulnerable. | 但事实证明卡文迪什香蕉也很脆弱 |
[12:54] | There are two different ways of looking at fruit. | 有两种不同的方式看待水果 |
[12:57] | One way is the search for the single perfect crop, | 一种是寻找完美的单一作物 |
[13:01] | tough enough to be shipped around the world. | 足够耐运输 从而可以运往世界各地 |
[13:07] | The other approach is to always search for something new, | 另一种则是寻找一些新品种 |
[13:12] | not just for your own personal pleasure, | 不仅是为了满足个人乐趣 |
[13:16] | but to become a guardian of biodiversity. | 更是为了成为生物多样性的守护者 |
[13:23] | A hero, | 成为一名英雄 |
[13:25] | like David Fairchild. | 就像大卫·费尔柴德一样 |
[13:27] | Over a hundred years ago, | 一百多年前 |
[13:29] | Fairchild explored the globe collecting specimens. | 费尔柴德探索世界 采集样本 |
[13:32] | He introduced over 20,000 varieties to North America. | 他引进了两万多种水果到北美洲 |
[13:36] | Without him, many people would never have tasted mangoes, | 要是没有他 大多数人或许尝不到芒果 |
[13:40] | nectarines, dates, or cherries. | 油桃 椰枣和樱桃的滋味 |
[13:47] | He also brought back one of the natural world’s | 他还带回了一种自然界里 |
[13:49] | most unique experiences, | 最独特的味觉体验 |
[13:51] | the miracle berry… | 神秘果 |
[13:56] | A magical fruit from Cameroon | 一种来自喀麦隆的神奇水果 |
[13:58] | that transforms your taste buds | 其特殊的汁液覆盖在味蕾表面 |
[14:00] | by coating them in a special liquid. | 从而能改变你的味觉 |
[14:03] | One bite of this berry | 咬一口这种果子 |
[14:05] | makes anything sour taste incredibly sweet. | 会使尝到的任何酸味变成非常甜的味道 |
[14:17] | Noris Ledesma and Richard Campbell | 诺里斯·乐德玛和理查德·坎贝尔 |
[14:19] | carry on the legacy of David Fairchild. | 继承了大卫·费尔柴德的遗志 |
[14:25] | Fairchild is basically a Noah’s Ark for tropical fruit. | 费尔柴德基本上成了热带水果的诺亚方舟 |
[14:33] | You know, you could play devil’s advocate and say, | 你或许会故意唱反调说 |
[14:35] | “What does it matter to save all this diversity, | “在当前这种全球经济不景气的背景下 |
[14:37] | because there is this economic crunch in the world right now?” | 保护这种多样性有什么重要的呢” |
[14:41] | I would use an argument: | 我会这样反驳 |
[14:43] | does it really matter to save the Mona Lisa? | 保护《蒙娜丽莎》真的很重要吗 |
[14:47] | What’s the point to save the Mona Lisa? | 保护《蒙娜丽莎》有什么意义 |
[14:48] | There’s a lot of paintings out there. | 世上有许多著名画作 |
[14:50] | He did a whole body of paintings, right? OK? | 他画过一大堆的画作 对吗 |
[14:52] | I mean, so what? It’s just another painting. | 那又怎样 这只是另一幅画作而已 |
[14:54] | Well, that’s true to… | 事实如此 |
[14:56] | Most people starving in the world | 世上大多数挨饿的人们 |
[14:58] | don’t care about the Mona Lisa. | 根本不在乎《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[15:00] | But there are a lot of people that do care, | 不过还是有许多人真的很在乎它 |
[15:02] | because if that’s lost, it can never be regained. | 因为要是它被弄丢了 无法失而复得 |
[15:05] | I would look at our genetic collections in that same way. | 我觉得我们的基因采集工作的性质与其一致 |
[15:09] | You can never regain | 要是普拉维达鳄梨灭绝了 |
[15:12] | the pura vida if it’s lost. | 那就再也找不回来了 |
[15:14] | The pura vida is a Mona Lisa. | 普拉维达鳄梨就是一幅《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[15:16] | It’s just an avocado, but it’s a Mona Lisa. | 只是一颗鳄梨 但也是一幅《蒙娜丽莎》 |
[15:23] | That’s amazing. | 很神奇 |
[15:27] | I work with mangoes. | 我种植照料芒果树 |
[15:29] | That’s my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[15:31] | We have 600 different mangoes. | 我们有六百棵不同品种的芒果树 |
[15:33] | That’s unique. | 它们非常独特 |
[15:34] | What is unique? | 何谓独特 |
[15:35] | Something that is going to disappear, | 就是那些即将消失的 |
[15:37] | and your children are not going to be able to see it. | 你的子孙再也不会见到的品种 |
[15:49] | Why I’ve been so blessed | 让我倍感幸运的是 |
[15:50] | is I’m able to work on things that I truly love. | 能从事我真正喜欢的工作 |
[15:54] | I don’t like lychees, for instance. Lychees are cold. | 例如我不喜欢荔枝 荔枝太冷漠 |
[15:57] | They don’t respond. They don’t do what I want them to do. | 它们没有回应 不按我要求的做 |
[16:00] | But, you know, a mango is always a negotiation. | 但是 芒果就像是个健谈的人 |
[16:03] | It’s a love story. It’s like a relationship. | 如同一个爱情故事 像谈恋爱一样 |
[16:05] | You know, you don’t just go in there | 你不仅是去发号施令 |
[16:07] | and demand they do something; | 要求它们按章行事 |
[16:08] | you have to negotiate with them. | 你得与它们交流 |
[16:14] | Flavours? | 味道如何 |
[16:15] | I mean, the sky is the limit. | 无法限量 |
[16:17] | You can go from mild to bold, | 从一开始的平淡变得强烈 |
[16:20] | scary to intimidating to submissive. | 惊人的味觉冲击之后又回复柔顺 |
[16:26] | By the time you get done with all that, | 当你体验完所有的味觉变化后 |
[16:28] | you’re just exhausted, OK? | 就精疲力尽了 对吗 |
[16:29] | It’s exhausting to love a mango. | 爱上芒果让人精疲力尽 |
[16:35] | Fukuda. | 福库答芒果 |
[16:35] | Fukuda, because they’re so beautiful, | 福库答芒果 卖相很好 |
[16:37] | start with that, and then we’ll move in… | 从这些开始拍卖 然后我们再… |
[16:38] | Two-ten, 220, 240, | 二百一 二百二 二百四 |
[16:41] | 240, 250, 260, $260, | 二百四 二百五 二百六 二百六 |
[16:44] | 新德里 芒果 印度次大陆 | |
[16:44] | 260, 270, 270, 280, | 二百六 二百七 二百七 二百八 |
[16:47] | 280, 290, | 二百八 二百九 |
[16:48] | 300, 310, 310, now 20, | 三百 三百一 |
[16:51] | Three-ten, now 10, 310, | 三百一 现在是三百一 |
[16:52] | now 310, 20, 320, now 30. | 现在三百一 三百二了 |
[16:55] | Thirty-dollar bid on 30, | 三百三 |
[16:56] | $330, 330, 330, now 40, | 三百三 三百四 |
[16:59] | 40, 340, now 40, now 40, | 三百四 三百四了 |
[17:01] | now 40, 50, 350, 350, | 三百四 三百五 |
[17:03] | now 60, 60, 70, | 三百六 三百七 |
[17:05] | 370, 500, $500. | 三百七 五百 五百美元 |
[17:08] | Five-fifty, 550, 560, 580 now, | 五百五 五百六 现在五百八了 |
[17:13] | 600, 650, 700, $700 bid. | 六百 六百五 七百 七百美元了 |
[17:17] | Seven hundred going once, | 七百美元一次 |
[17:19] | 700 now, 750, 750 now, 800, | 七百 七百五 八百 |
[17:22] | $800 bid now, 800, 800 going once, | 八百美元了 八百美元一次 |
[17:26] | 800 going twice, | 八百美元两次 |
[17:28] | sold! | 成交 |
[17:33] | …usually hard to eat this one, because it has a big stalk. | 这个通常不太容易吃 因为有个很粗的茎 |
[17:40] | Absolutely. So we have been working together for many years. | 显然 我们已经努力很多年了 |
[17:43] | – Hey. – Richard, nice to meet you. | -你好 -理查德 很高兴见到你 |
[17:44] | You don’t have to clean your hands. We’re all like that. | 你不需要洗手 我们都一样 |
[17:47] | Well, I just sucked ’em. | 我刚刚吮吸了手指 |
[17:51] | So did you like the River Patel? | 你喜欢帕特河芒果吗 |
[17:52] | Yes, I did. It’s very good. | 是的 我喜欢 非常棒 |
[17:54] | Smell it first, and you can feel the wild of this mango. | 先闻闻它 感受一下这枚芒果的野性 |
[17:58] | – I lost my sense of smell. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -我已经失去嗅觉了 -太糟了 |
[18:00] | So I can’t smell. But I can imagine. | 我闻不到 但我可以想象出来 |
[18:03] | Give us a good description. | 给我们好好形容一下 |
[18:06] | Tell us what you’re experiencing. | 告诉我们你的感觉 |
[18:07] | You like that wild aroma? | 你喜欢那种野性的香气吗 |
[18:07] | Oh, yeah, it’s curry stir-fry. | 喜欢 这有炒咖喱的味道 |
[18:12] | So we can share, because it’s the only one that is ripe. | 我们分着吃吧 这是唯一一枚熟果子 |
[18:15] | – This is beautiful. – I want to see your face. | -真美 -我要看你的表情 |
[18:18] | – How you feel… this mango. – Did you want to try this one? | -你觉得这芒果如何 -想尝尝这个吗 |
[18:21] | – OK, this is the dark one. – Oh, OK. | -这个颜色深一点 -好的 |
[18:24] | You know, it’s like a warm bath, | 感觉就像洗了个热水澡 |
[18:26] | and I want to stay inside the bath. | 待在浴缸里不想出来了 |
[18:30] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[18:32] | – Peppery. – It’s like a hot finish. | -有点辣味 -火辣辣的后味 |
[18:35] | I know Bill Pullman as a veteran Hollywood actor, | 我知道比尔·普尔曼是个好莱坞老演员 |
[18:38] | but I’m not sure that acting is really his main passion. | 但我不确定他最爱的是表演 |
[18:41] | A syrup, it’s a syrup, kind of like they do vanilla syrup for coffee. | 这是一种糖浆 类似加在咖啡里的香草糖浆 |
[18:45] | For over 20 years, he’s been growing and expanding | 二十多年来 他一直在耕耘发展 |
[18:49] | his backyard orchard of exotic fruit. | 他种满奇异水果的后院果园 |
[19:03] | Oh, gosh, we’ve got, oh, | 天呐 我们有差不多 |
[19:04] | like over 100 different varieties of fruiting plants. | 一百种以上各式各样的果树 |
[19:10] | Jujubes from China, and jabuticaba from Brazil, | 中国的枣子 巴西的嘉宝果 |
[19:14] | mulberries from Iran. | 伊朗的桑葚 |
[19:17] | Being able to pick food, | 作为摘取果实的受益者 |
[19:21] | the thing that everybody needs | 每个人每天 |
[19:23] | at least three times a day, if not more, | 应该有至少三次 |
[19:25] | and to be responsible for the dirt that this food came from | 去关心哺育出果实的 |
[19:29] | and the water that this food came out of, | 土壤和水 |
[19:33] | and the vigilance of the seasons– | 以及对季节保持敏感 |
[19:36] | if you are invested in all the stratas | 如果你对于果实成长的每一个层面 |
[19:40] | that have allowed that fruit to evolve, | 都倾注了心血 |
[19:44] | then when you taste it in its perfect ripeness, you know, | 那么当你品尝它饱满口感时就会知道 |
[19:49] | that adds a depth, I think, | 心血没有白费 |
[19:51] | of what the value of that food is to you. | 食物自身体现了你的价值 |
[20:00] | A white sapote, | 一只白色美果榄 |
[20:02] | creamed and put out on a plate to freeze up. | 搅成糊状然后冻硬 |
[20:12] | It probably doesn’t even need the honey, but… | 甚至可能都不需要加入蜂蜜 但是 |
[20:17] | This is the ace in my hand, | 这是我的看家本领 |
[20:20] | the derringer up my sleeve. | 拿手好戏 |
[20:24] | Get ready to have a taste sensation | 准备好品尝一种 |
[20:28] | that I know you have never had before. | 你从未尝过的味道吧 |
[20:34] | Chez Bill. | 比尔出品 |
[20:46] | – All right, Steve! – Hello, Bill! | -你好啊 史蒂夫 -你好 比尔 |
[21:04] | Here’s some more jujubes. | 这里有更多枣子 |
[21:06] | This is what I call at prime. See the beautiful colour? | 这一颗正当时 你看这美丽的颜色 |
[21:09] | It’s still firm and it’s totally ripened, | 依然紧实而又完全熟透 |
[21:12] | so… see what you think of that taste. | 你觉得味道怎么样 |
[21:15] | – It has a kind of sensual look. – Yeah. | -外观很性感 -对呀 |
[21:19] | Well… plants aren’t… | 果树并不会 |
[21:21] | they’re not so shy when it comes to sexuality, | 它们并不羞于展现性感 |
[21:24] | ’cause they’re out there flowering all the time, | 因为它们一直都在开花开朵 |
[21:25] | and the bees come, and… | 招蜂引蝶 |
[21:30] | – You get the other butt. – OK. | -你来吃另一半 -好的 |
[21:37] | Yeah, it’s getting there. | 就是这个味儿 |
[21:38] | This apple, when I was a young boy growing up in Hollywood, | 这种苹果 当我还是个住好莱坞的小男孩时 |
[21:42] | I’d ride my bicycle down all the streets. | 我骑着自行车在街上来来回回 |
[21:44] | That’s how I got around; I didn’t have a car. | 我就这么到处逛 我没有汽车 |
[21:47] | And so I’d go down Sunset Strip, | 我骑车经过日落大道 |
[21:50] | and on Fountain Avenue by Lexington | 在雷克星顿的喷泉大道上 |
[21:53] | there was these old avocado trees, big black ones. | 那里有些老鳄梨树 又大又黑 |
[21:55] | I had this pole that I had strapped to my bike. | 我在自行车上绑了一根杆子 |
[21:58] | It was a series of aluminum poles five feet long, | 那是一组一米五长的铝杆 |
[22:00] | and I’d put them together and put wing nuts, | 我把它们组在一起 用螺母拧紧 |
[22:02] | and just long it, and I’d stand there… | 变成一根长杆 然后我就站在那里 |
[22:05] | and I’d fill my backpack full of avocadoes. | 我的背包里装满了鳄梨 |
[22:07] | So I was foraging in downtown Hollywood in the ’60s. | 六十年代我就在好莱坞四处觅食 |
[22:11] | So here’s a Hollywood-origin apple that’s a super good keeper. | 这是一颗原汁原味的好莱坞苹果 |
[22:15] | That might be ready for you. | 应该已经可以吃了 |
[22:17] | It’s probably going to be on the tart side | 可能还会有点酸涩 |
[22:19] | ’cause there’s still another month to go, but… | 因为还要一个月才成熟 但是 |
[22:27] | – Well, needs a little more– – I love this. | -是不是还需要多几天 -我喜欢这个 |
[22:30] | This would be cool to get growing back in Hollywood, | 这要是能种回好莱坞一定很酷 |
[22:32] | like bring it back. | 就像把果子带回去一样 |
[22:33] | – I’ve got some growing. – Yeah, yeah. Sorry. | -我已经种了一些 -不好意思 |
[22:47] | To me, the idea of a hillside garden is like the terrace gardens of, | 对我来说 山坡花园让我想起梯田 |
[22:51] | you know, Italy, Cinque Terre, and other cultures, | 就像是意大利的五渔村 还有其他文化 |
[22:55] | and there’s an incredible pleasure | 而且 当你劳作之后稍稍停歇 |
[22:58] | when you stop after working for a while, | 你会感到一种不可思议的快乐 |
[23:00] | and you look out, and it’s a… there’s really this exhilaration. | 你向远方眺望 愉悦之感油然而生 |
[23:14] | Ok. | 好了 |
[23:29] | If you’re out somewhere and you have a unique fruit, | 要是你在哪里有着独一无二的水果 |
[23:33] | You can take a piece of that | 你可以截下一部分 |
[23:34] | and start to grow another tree exactly like that by grafting. | 嫁接到别的树上 也能收获一模一样的果实 |
[23:39] | Grafting means that you’re splicing | 嫁接的意思是 |
[23:43] | one living tissue of a mature tree onto another, | 把一棵成熟的树的活体组织拼接到另一棵上 |
[23:49] | and the both of them growing together. | 它们就长在一起了 |
[23:53] | We trimmed big trees, and he trimmed the trees | 我们修剪大树 他去修剪树 |
[23:56] | – and I was the dragging lady. – She would drag it out. | -我负责把树拖出来 -她会把树拖出来 |
[23:59] | I would drag it out and | 我会把它拖出来 |
[24:00] | put it in the trailer to take to the dump. | 放到拖车上 运到垃圾场去 |
[24:03] | We have a lot of fun, we laugh a lot, | 我们开心得很 总是笑个不停 |
[24:07] | and we say, “Are the neighbours listening?” | 然后我们就说 “有没有邻居在偷听” |
[24:13] | Before we had giant farms and biotechnology, | 在我们有巨型农场和生物工程之前 |
[24:16] | the story of fruit was written by individuals | 水果的故事都是在那后院的果林里 |
[24:19] | in small backyard orchards. | 由个人来书写 |
[24:24] | The fruit we eat today is here thanks to a specific person | 我们今天在这儿吃到的水果 |
[24:28] | who found it, moulded it, | 多亏了发现它 加工它 |
[24:30] | and introduced it to the world. | 并把它介绍给全世界的人 |
[24:35] | The popular Hass avocado was growing in the backyard | 备受欢迎的哈斯鳄梨生长在 |
[24:38] | of Rudolph Hass, a postman. | 一位名叫鲁道夫·哈斯的邮差的后院里 |
[24:40] | He would have cut down the tree, | 他本来要把那棵树砍掉的 |
[24:42] | but his kids begged him to keep it. | 但他的孩子求他把树留了下来 |
[24:47] | The clementine orange was cultivated in the garden | 克莱门氏小柑橘是克莱门·罗迪神父 |
[24:50] | of an Algerian orphanage by Father Clement Rodier. | 种在一所阿尔及利亚孤儿院里的 |
[24:58] | During the American Revolution, | 在美国独立战争时期 |
[25:00] | the Irwin family fled the United States. | 艾尔文一家逃离了美国 |
[25:03] | This separated their daughter, Dolly, | 使得他们的女儿 多丽 |
[25:05] | from her true love, John McIntosh. | 和她的真命天子约翰·麦金塔天人两隔 |
[25:09] | He went to Canada to search for her, | 他回到加拿大去寻她 |
[25:11] | only to discover that she’d recently died. | 却发现她才刚刚过世 |
[25:17] | The apple tree near her grave had the most exceptional fruit, | 她坟头的苹果树结出了最奇特的的水果 |
[25:21] | known today as the McIntosh apple. | 正是今天众所周知的麦金塔苹果 |
[25:28] | The Bing cherry was created by Ah Bing in the United States, | 红肉樱桃是阿宾在美国创造的 |
[25:32] | but after the passing of the Chinese Exclusion Act, | 但是在《排华法案》通过之后 |
[25:35] | he was exiled back to China. | 他被遣返中国 |
[25:38] | He never returned, | 他再也没有回来 |
[25:40] | but the Bing lives on as the most popular cherry | 但是红肉樱桃却作为最受欢迎的樱桃品种 |
[25:43] | in North America. | 在北美长存 |
[25:47] | Like all fruit, its destiny | 所有的水果都一样 它的命运 |
[25:49] | was shaped by the people who discovered it, | 都是由发现它 培育它 |
[25:52] | cultivated it, and saved it from disappearing. | 并拯救它于濒危中的人所塑造的 |
[26:16] | In the Umbrian countryside, | 在翁布里亚的乡村 |
[26:18] | Isabella dalla Ragione collects lost varieties | 伊莎贝拉·达拉·拉吉妮收集了许多 |
[26:21] | that people haven’t seen in centuries. | 人们数世纪未曾见过的品种 |
[26:24] | She plants them in her garden, | 她把它们种在她的花园里 |
[26:26] | which she calls “The Orchard of Forgotten Fruit”. | 并称之为”遗忘水果之园” |
[26:32] | Since trees can live for hundreds of years, | 因为树能活上数百年 |
[26:35] | they offer us the chance to go back in time– | 这就让我们有机会品味旧日时光 |
[26:39] | if you can find them. | 如果你能找到它们的话 |
[27:21] | -\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h | -因为这就是 -生命的意义 |
[27:39] | What varieties did Renaissance masters care about | 是什么品种被文艺复兴时期大师们亲睐有加 |
[27:42] | enough to immortalize in paintings | 成为画中的一部分 从而不朽 |
[27:44] | that have since been forgotten? | 而它们本身却已被遗忘了呢 |
[27:52] | Isabella is a fruit detective. | 伊莎贝拉是一位水果侦探 |
[31:53] | The Wani is a wild mango. | 瓦尼是一种野生芒果 |
[31:55] | It is one of the elite species of mangifera. | 它是芒果属的一个珍贵品种 |
[31:58] | There’s over 60 species of mangifera that people eat. | 人们食用的芒果大约超过六十种 |
[32:03] | This is one of the Holy Grail species that I have been after | 这是我正在找的圣杯芒果之一 |
[32:06] | because I had one for almost a year | 因为我有一棵种了大约一年 |
[32:08] | that was just suspended in animation. | 却在不久之前进入休眠期停止生长 |
[32:11] | Up until now, | 到现在为止 |
[32:13] | we don’t even know how to graft a Wani. | 我们甚至还不知道应该如何嫁接瓦尼 |
[32:18] | A Wani will not graft onto anything we have. | 它不能嫁接到我们的任何品种上 |
[32:22] | We cannot attach a piece of a Wani tree to our mango trees. | 我们无法把瓦尼的树枝接到我们的芒果树上 |
[32:26] | They won’t live. | 它们存活不了 |
[32:30] | What we have spent 15 years, 20 years, | 我们花了十五年 二十年 |
[32:33] | trying to figure out how to do is to successfully | 只为了能成功地 |
[32:36] | bring a piece of this tree, the Wani, back and make it live, | 让一截瓦尼树枝回春 并且存活下去 |
[32:42] | and grow it here in our collections. | 然后把它种植在我们的园子里 |
[32:47] | I’ve had 20 years of great experience at failing. | 我有长达二十年”杰出的”失败经验 |
[32:50] | I don’t like to fail, OK? I’m a bad loser. | 我不想失败 但我就是个失败者 |
[34:19] | For this Bali expedition, | 这次来巴厘岛的考察中 |
[34:21] | there is a very big threat that we won’t get what we want. | 一个巨大的威胁 让我们可能无法达成目标 |
[34:26] | We may not find the tree that’s in the right state. | 我们可能无法在本土找到芒果树 |
[34:29] | We may not be able to get the material | 我们可能找不到合适的材料 |
[34:32] | and keep it alive long enough. | 并且保证它长时间地存活 |
[34:36] | Where did you get these mangoes? | 这些芒果你是从哪儿弄来的 |
[34:43] | That is from the… from… from the… | 来自… |
[34:48] | the suburb of the town. | 来自城郊 |
[34:51] | Do you consider Wani a mango? | 你知道瓦尼这种芒果吗 |
[34:53] | Wani? Do you know Wani? | 你知道瓦尼吗 |
[35:05] | Regarding to her, Wani, that is part of mango, | 根据她的说法 瓦尼算是芒果 |
[35:09] | but she said it is the white mango. | 但她说 瓦尼是白芒果 |
[35:12] | That for you is the white mango. And do you like it? | 你说瓦尼是白芒果 你喜欢吗 |
[35:35] | We’re taking advantage of those centuries of selection, | 数个世纪以来的自然选择以及人们的林业知识 |
[35:38] | the centuries of horticulture that people have made. | 为我们提供了便利 |
[35:42] | They’ve infused their culture, | 这深深植入了他们的文化 |
[35:43] | they’ve infused centuries of genetics. | 也促进了数个世纪遗传学的发展 |
[35:46] | It’s all tied into one. | 都融合为一 |
[35:56] | OK, I don’t have to go all the way top and get the fruit. | 我不用爬那么高就能采到水果啦 |
[35:59] | Look at that! | 看哪 |
[36:02] | Ah! It’s beautiful! | 真好闻 |
[36:03] | And that’s where I smelled it. I thought it was just around here. | 我就是在那儿闻到的 我想应该就在这附近 |
[36:06] | Yeah, yeah, I smelled it too. | 是 我也闻到了 |
[36:12] | Budi, I have a question: so the ants on this, | 布迪 我有个疑问 这上面的蚂蚁 |
[36:14] | are they particularly un-fun? | 它们是特别可怕呢 |
[36:16] | Or are they relatively gentle? | 还是相对温顺 |
[36:20] | Relatively gentle. | 相对温顺 |
[36:31] | OK, Richard! Richard! Go, Richard! | 理查德 上啊 |
[36:34] | Here we go! | 加油 |
[36:36] | When I was in kindergarten, | 我还在上幼儿园的时候 |
[36:37] | my teacher sent home a little thing that said, | 老师给我家寄来了一件小东西 上面写着 |
[36:40] | “Richard wants to get a PhD | “理查德长大以后想要 |
[36:42] | and collect tropical fruit when he grows up”, | 读博士和收集热带水果” |
[36:45] | and basically that’s what I did. | 总的说来 我确实是这样做的 |
[36:49] | My dad was a great horticulturist. | 我父亲是位了不起的园艺学家 |
[36:51] | I would consider him one of the greatest horticulturists in this hemisphere. | 我认为他是北半球最优秀的园艺学家之一 |
[36:55] | He was a very humble man. | 他非常的和蔼谦逊 |
[36:57] | He taught me it was all about having set objectives. | 他教会了我要有预定的目标 |
[37:02] | It wasn’t enough to just go out | 毫无理由地就跑出门 |
[37:04] | and collect something without a reason. | 收集物件 是不够的 |
[37:08] | His appreciation for culture was what I learned with him. | 我跟着他也学会了对文化的重视 |
[37:13] | Can you get one of those flowers for me, please, Richard? | 能从那儿摘一朵花给我吗 理查德 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I will. | 好的 |
[37:17] | You’re just going to have to hold on. | 你只要再等一下就行 |
[37:21] | Hey, Budi’s friendly insects are introducing themselves to me. | 布迪的小昆虫们在跟我打招呼呢 |
[37:28] | When you’re in the bowels of a mango tree, | 当你处在一棵芒果树的最深处时 |
[37:30] | it’s like being in your mother’s arms. | 感觉就像在母亲的臂弯里一样 |
[37:33] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[37:36] | OK, now I’m going to get a piece of bud wood. | 现在我要折一段刚发芽的树枝 |
[37:39] | Whenever I collect bud wood of something that is hard to graft, | 采集一些难嫁接的品种的芽枝时 |
[37:44] | I try to get something up at the very highest part, | 我会试着去折那些非常高的部分 |
[37:47] | because up here it has full light and it’s full of energy. | 因为那里阳光和能量都很充足 |
[37:54] | Perfecto. | 完美 |
[38:01] | We have to get these into cultivation. | 我们要把这些运用到种植中 |
[38:04] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[38:07] | Even though it’s fun to come hunting and looking for mangoes, | 尽管出来到处搜寻芒果非常有趣 |
[38:10] | we have to get’em into a collection where they’re protected, | 我们也得将它们纳入收藏 妥善保管 |
[38:14] | where there’s, you know… If something happens, | 因为… 如果有意外情况发生 |
[38:20] | if somebody offers somebody too much money | 如果有人巨额雇佣某人 |
[38:22] | for that tree out there for lumber, | 将树砍伐了做木材 |
[38:25] | if it’s worth more than lumber than for fruit, it’s gone. | 如果这树的木材价值高于果实 那就没了 |
[38:28] | So, um… we will put it in our genetic collections | 所以 我们会将它收进我们的基因库 |
[38:31] | where it’ll live on forever. | 那样它将永远存在 |
[38:33] | A piece of a tree is immortal; they can go for… | 一截树枝是永恒的 它们可以… |
[38:36] | these can carry on for thousands of years. | 它们可以继续存活几千年 |
[38:39] | And just remember, we’ve failed for 20 years, | 要记住 我们已经失败了二十年 |
[38:43] | so we can only get better. | 所以情况只会变好 |
[38:58] | Oh, my gosh. | 哦 天啊 |
[39:00] | Oh, I hope it’s not too late. | 但愿我没有来晚 |
[39:02] | Never late, Steve, never late when you bring the goods. | 史蒂夫 你带了东西来 永远都不晚 |
[39:07] | Good to see you. What did you bring? | 很高兴见到你 都带了什么 |
[39:08] | Our family has been really lucky to be part of a neighbourhood | 我们家很幸运 住在这样一个社区 |
[39:11] | that is very active and wants to kind of know each other | 大家走动频繁 希望认识彼此 |
[39:14] | and wants to share time with each other. | 也希望在一起共度时光 |
[39:17] | You know, we do three, four things sometimes a year | 在家庭聚会 万圣节 |
[39:21] | between parties at your house, and Halloween, | 还有圣诞节之类的日子里 |
[39:24] | and the Christmas thing. | 我们每年举办三到四次的社区活动 |
[39:26] | You know, I feel like, | 我感觉就像 |
[39:28] | as wacky as it’s been sometimes… | 有时候觉得怪怪的 |
[39:32] | our version of community has been functioning quite well, | 我们搬过来的这二十几年里 |
[39:36] | for like 20 years that we’ve been here, anyway. | 我们的社区一直相处融洽 |
[39:39] | And maybe we’re at a point where the idea of a community orchard, | 我们正想要开垦社区果园 |
[39:45] | some collective thing, could bring it to another place. | 共有的东西能让我们的关系更加紧密 |
[39:50] | There is a piece of ground that’s on this ridge | 山脊上有一块地 |
[39:54] | that has been collectively owned by five people, | 它由五个人共有 |
[39:58] | who are renters of a woman named Maxine. | 他们从一个叫马克辛的女人那里租来这块地 |
[40:01] | She gave them collectively | 她将山顶上这块 |
[40:03] | about an acre of land on this hilltop. | 约四千平方米的土地合租给了他们 |
[40:06] | It’s this kind of promontory that overlooks our glen here. | 从这里能俯瞰我们居住的谷地 |
[40:10] | I understood that they were going to keep it | 我听说他们想要留着它 |
[40:13] | as a collective thing. | 作为共有的一样东西 |
[40:16] | Now the idea is they want to sell it. | 现在他们想把它卖掉 |
[40:18] | What if this is just one little window | 这是一个契机 让我们能够 |
[40:21] | to put together a very ambitious | 实现绿地这个主意 |
[40:23] | but maybe a possible green space idea? | 它很有野心 但应该可行 |
[40:28] | And I think right now | 我认为现在 |
[40:29] | I’d like to see if we could pull that off as a neighbourhood. | 我想看看我们能否把它变为现实 |
[40:36] | We have a landscape architect coming up with us today. | 今天有位景观设计师要来拜访我们 |
[40:41] | So some fruit tree experts have been up here? | 有几个果树专家来过了 |
[40:46] | – Yes, yes. Cause we… – OK. | -对 对 因为我们… -好吧 |
[40:47] | And they say it’s doable to grow them? | 他们说种果树可行吗 |
[40:52] | – What was their take? – I say it’s doable. | -他们建议种什么 -我说可行 |
[40:53] | – Yeah? – The experts are less certain, | -是吗 -专家们不太确定 |
[40:56] | but waiting to be converted to certainty. | 但他们最后肯定会同意我的看法 |
[41:00] | – This is a challenging site. – Yeah. | -在这儿种树很有挑战性 -是啊 |
[41:03] | You know, I mean, it’s basically, | 我是说 这儿基本上 |
[41:04] | it’s like a big bedrock, boulder. | 都是岩石 大石头 |
[41:07] | Maybe it’s finding the right fruit trees that can grow | 要找到适宜在这种环境下 |
[41:10] | – on this type of condition. – Yeah. | -生长的果树 -没错 |
[41:13] | Bring in the arborist fruit tree specialist, | 带果树栽培专家来看看 |
[41:17] | identifying the different micro-climates | 他们能辨别出不同的微气候 |
[41:20] | and identifying what plants might be suitable. | 找出哪种植物适合在这种植 |
[41:23] | That’s the fun part. | 这是最有趣的部分 |
[41:47] | Guava, the mango, the cherimoya, | 番石榴 芒果 番荔枝 |
[41:49] | the star fruit, the lychee, the jabuticaba, | 杨桃 荔枝 嘉宝果 |
[41:52] | and the tropical cherry. | 还有热带樱桃 |
[41:55] | – Entrance to Eden here. – Yes, this is it. This is it. | -伊甸园的入口 -对 就是这儿 |
[42:00] | So we’ve got a bunch of goodies back here. | 后面有很多好吃的水果 |
[42:03] | Every one of these nurseries has a table | 每个苗圃里都有一张桌子 |
[42:05] | where they’ve set out samples, | 用来陈列样品 |
[42:08] | and that sample table is like, you know, | 那张样本桌子就好像是 |
[42:13] | the way the drug dealer will sit you down at the coffee table | 毒贩带你到咖啡桌边上坐下 |
[42:16] | and say, “OK, before you taste, | 说 “好吧 在你开始品尝之前” |
[42:19] | I want to tell you about this”. | “我想跟你讲讲” |
[42:21] | And you’re like the addict that goes, | 你就像个瘾君子 |
[42:23] | “I want to eat it, I want to eat it, I want to eat it!” | “我想吃 我想吃 我想吃” |
[42:28] | – See right here? – Oh, yeah, yep, yep. | -看到这个了吗 -看到了 |
[42:30] | There’s a lucuma. | 这是蛋黄果 |
[42:32] | It’s more like a… it’s more like a pastry than a fruit; | 它与其说是水果 不如说是糕点 |
[42:37] | it’s all sugar, and it’s a deep yellow-orange. | 它糖分很大 深橘黄色 |
[42:39] | I wish I had one ripe to cut open for you. | 希望能找到一个熟了的切开给你看看 |
[42:42] | Scoop it out with a spoon. Get this for flavour: | 用勺子挖出来 味道就像是 |
[42:45] | brown sugar, pecan pie, | 红糖 核桃派 |
[42:49] | with a little sweet potato mixed in. | 再加一点红薯 |
[42:53] | By the time he’s done with the spiel, | 听完他的高谈阔论 |
[42:56] | you feel like you’re the luckiest person. | 你会觉得你是最幸运的人 |
[42:59] | It’s cactus-like. It’s called a dragon fruit. | 这个有点像仙人掌 它叫火龙果 |
[43:02] | You can eat it with a spoon, believe it or not. | 信不信由你 你可以用勺子挖着吃 |
[43:06] | Very, very tasty, very juicy. | 非常非常好吃 水分十足 |
[43:09] | Imagine if you were stuck out in the desert. | 想象一下 你被困在沙漠里 |
[43:14] | It has the most gorgeous flower that pops up, | 突然出现一朵艳丽至极的花 |
[43:17] | and within 24 hours from the time it’s there, | 在短短二十四小时里 |
[43:20] | it opens up. Now, here’s your 24 hours. | 花开了 这是二十四小时 |
[43:24] | And guess what? Bees come. Ooh! | 你猜怎么着 蜜蜂来了 |
[43:28] | Hummingbirds come. It’s unbelievable! | 蜂鸟也来了 太难以置信了 |
[43:33] | Citrus caviar. That is pretty rare. | 柑橘鱼子酱 这个非常少见 |
[43:37] | Take a look at this. | 你看 |
[43:39] | Would you like to try? | 想尝尝吗 |
[43:43] | That’s so fun! | 太有意思了 |
[43:44] | It’s sour, you know, like a lime, but a distinctive flavour. | 很酸 像柠檬一样 但味道很特别 |
[43:47] | For my punch, I usually have veggie juice; | 我通常用蔬果汁做饮料 |
[43:50] | I put it in a blender with whey protein. I love it. | 我把它和乳清蛋白混在一起 我很喜欢 |
[43:54] | Uh-oh, do we have to get that? | 要去接电话吗 |
[43:56] | Oh, shoot, I do it at home and bring it here. | 该死 我都是在家做好拿过来 |
[43:58] | I ride the bus here every day. It’s only a mile and a half. | 我每天坐巴士过来 只有2.4公里的路 |
[44:02] | The phone’s ringing, Ginette! Should we get the phone?! | 电话在响呢 吉奈特 是不是应该接一下 |
[44:04] | This graham cracker, my graham crackers, | 还有这个全麦饼干 我的全麦饼干 |
[44:07] | I ate as a little child! I’m still eating it! | 我从小时候就在吃了 现在还在吃呢 |
[44:10] | You see, that’s what keeps my mind | 你看 这就是让我身心 |
[44:12] | and my body moving and going! Eating right. | 保持活力的秘诀 正确的饮食 |
[44:15] | And I always eat up whatever is cut | 我总把食物吃光 |
[44:17] | and don’t get eaten by the end of the day. | 而且晚上不吃东西 |
[44:20] | I know, but what about business? We got a customer! | 我明白了 但生意怎么办 有客人呢 |
[44:23] | So when I go home, I eat very light. | 我回家以后吃的很清淡 |
[44:25] | – There’s money! – A lot of protein. | -要赚钱啊 -大量蛋白质 |
[44:28] | – Oh, it stopped! – We’ll let her answer it. | -不响了 -让她接电话吧 |
[44:36] | Did you answer it? | 你接电话了吗 |
[44:41] | Fruit has always had the ability to captivate us, | 水果总能俘获我们的心 |
[44:45] | sometimes beyond the boundary of normal healthy obsession. | 有时 这种痴迷会变得病态 |
[44:51] | King Xerxes of Persia went to war with Greece | 波斯国王薛西斯对希腊发起战争 |
[44:54] | because of their figs. | 为了得到他们的无花果 |
[44:57] | The Maoris invaded their neighbours, the Moriori, | 毛利人入侵了他们的邻居莫里奥里人 |
[45:01] | and eradicated them while searching for resources like the karaka berry. | 在搜寻卡拉卡莓的过程中消灭了他们 |
[45:08] | And the mighty Tang Dynasty in China | 中国强大的唐朝 |
[45:09] | was brought down by the lychee fruit. | 因为荔枝走向衰亡 |
[45:18] | The Emperor Xuanzong was obsessed with his consort, | 玄宗皇帝深深迷上了他的妃子 |
[45:21] | Yang Guifei. | 杨贵妃 |
[45:23] | Her obsession was fruit, specifically lychees. | 她喜欢吃水果 尤其喜欢荔枝 |
[45:50] | Lychees were grown only in the south of China. | 荔枝只在中国南方生长 |
[46:02] | The emperor created a pony express, | 唐玄宗曾设立一支快骑 |
[46:05] | sending his fastest horsemen, riding day and night, | 派出最快的骑师 日夜兼程 |
[46:08] | to bring them back to the capital. | 将荔枝带回都城 |
[46:30] | The emperor lost control of his empire | 为满足贵妃的要求 |
[46:32] | attending to the demands of his consort, | 皇帝失去了对国家的掌控 |
[46:36] | and the Tang Dynasty collapsed. | 唐朝就此衰败 |
[46:41] | Do you feel the weight of fallen dynasties | 当你啖尝荔枝之时 |
[46:43] | when you devour a lychee? | 是否能感受王朝覆灭的沉重呢 |
[47:04] | A hundred years ago, | 一百年之前 |
[47:05] | the Kingdom of Hawaii was overthrown by pineapple tycoons. | 夏威夷帝国被菠萝大亨们侵占 |
[47:12] | The pineapple was originally found in the Caribbean | 菠萝最早被克里斯托弗·哥伦布 |
[47:14] | by Christopher Columbus. | 于加勒比海地区发现 |
[47:17] | Almost none of the fruit in the world is actually from Hawaii, | 世界上几乎没有哪种水果是原产于夏威夷的 |
[47:21] | but the combination of climate and rich, | 但其气候与肥沃的火山土壤相结合 |
[47:23] | volcanic soil means that everything thrives here. | 使万物得以茁壮生长 |
[47:27] | And that tends to attract a special breed of exotic fruit lover. | 这也吸引了一位特种稀有水果爱好者 |
[47:34] | Ken Love first visited Hawaii over 25 years ago. | 肯·拉夫第一次来夏威夷是二十五年前 |
[47:39] | He was hypnotized by all the crazy fruit on the trees, | 他被树上结的所有奇异的果实所吸引 |
[47:43] | and stunned to find the supermarkets | 同时又为在超市里只能找到 |
[47:45] | full of ordinary fruit shipped in from the mainland. | 内陆运来的普通水果而感到诧异 |
[47:50] | He gave up his career as an Associated Press photographer, | 他放弃了美联社摄影师的工作 |
[47:53] | and moved here. | 搬到这里 |
[47:57] | Now he’s known as Hawaii’s fruit guru. | 现在他被认为是夏威夷水果方面的权威 |
[48:07] | And then I think what we’re gonna do is go in the hard way, | 我们要走一条难走的路 |
[48:11] | so hang on to your fillings. | 所以坐稳扶好哈 |
[48:13] | What was that? Whoa. | 那是什么呀 |
[48:15] | One of the Back to the Future movies, you know, | 就像电影《回到未来》里演的那样 |
[48:18] | “Roads? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads!” | “路吗 我们要去的地方 不需要路” |
[48:21] | – Oh, we’re gonna go straight?! – Yeah. | -我们就这么直走吗 -是呀 |
[48:24] | – This is less than a year, this growth. – Wow! | -不到一年的时间 就长成这样了 -哇 |
[48:27] | I just hope there wasn’t a lava tube | 希望之前这里没有 |
[48:30] | that opened up here in the last… | 熔岩管道口 |
[48:33] | Oh, yes, I think you’ve got it. | 我想你是对的 |
[48:36] | Wow. Oh, my god, Ken. | 我的天呐 肯 |
[48:44] | For me, Bill, this is the ultimate in fruit hunting. | 对我来说 比尔 这就是寻觅水果的极致 |
[48:46] | I mean, I’m just glad I know the guy that owns the land, | 我很庆幸自己认识这片土地的主人 |
[48:48] | cause I don’t want to get shot. | 因为我可不想被枪打 |
[48:54] | Here, Ken. | 给你 肯 |
[48:57] | Whoa, beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[48:59] | Look at the colour in that. | 看这里面的颜色 |
[49:04] | – Little tart. – Hmm? Little tart, yeah. | -味道有点儿酸 -有点酸吗 是啊 |
[49:07] | But this is perfect for processing. | 但是拿去处理一下再吃会很棒 |
[49:11] | Oh, this is good. | 这个好 |
[49:16] | All right, Ken, do you see this one? | 肯 你看到这个了吗 |
[49:22] | – Nice. – I’m coming down… | -不错 -我要下来了 |
[49:26] | with my prize. | 带着我的战利品 |
[49:37] | Spending the day with Ken Love | 与肯·拉夫度过的这一天 |
[49:39] | is kind of like getting a secret tour | 就像是展开一场 |
[49:41] | of Willie Wonka’s factory. | 探索威利·旺卡工厂的神秘之旅 |
[49:44] | I don’t know why they call this ice cream bean. | 我不知道为什么这被叫做冰激凌豆 |
[49:46] | I think they should really call it cotton candy bean. | 我觉得这应该被叫做棉花糖豆 |
[49:48] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[49:54] | This is water apple, syzygium aquea. | 这是水蓊 也就是莲雾 |
[49:58] | This is an incredible fruit. | 这是一种不可思议的水果 |
[49:59] | This is given to women after childbirth in Malaysia. | 马来西亚的妇女们会在产后食用 |
[50:04] | You know, see, the last time I had bilimbi, | 上次我吃三敛的时候 |
[50:06] | before I had bilimbi I had hair. | 我的头发还没掉光呢 |
[50:09] | I really need to pick these. | 我得摘来尝尝 |
[50:16] | There’s three essential fruit that you need in Hawaii. | 在夏威夷你需要三种重要的水果 |
[50:20] | One is bread fruit, and then there’s one, peanut butter fruit, | 其一是面包果 还有一种花生酱果 |
[50:24] | and then this is blackberry jam fruit. | 再有就是这个黑莓酱果 |
[50:27] | – That is weird! – Just an oddity. | -太怪了 -奇特吧 |
[50:29] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[50:34] | Nothin’? | 什么都没闻到吗 |
[50:37] | I don’t get anything. | 我什么都没闻到 |
[50:38] | – Oh. I do. – You’re getting something? | -我闻到了 -你闻到了吗 |
[50:40] | – Oh, yes. Yeah, yeah. – Which part is this? | -是的 -是哪里发出的味道呢 |
[50:42] | The durian is probably the strongest smelling fruit in the world. | 榴莲或许是世界上味道最重的水果了 |
[50:48] | It is so strong flavoured that in Southeast Asia, | 在东南亚地区 榴莲因其强烈的味道 |
[50:53] | this is not allowed on public transportation. | 被禁止带入公共交通设施 |
[50:56] | The scent of the durian is often compared to… | 通常榴莲的气味被比作 |
[51:00] | that of a sewer, to be honest. It’s not pleasant. | 下水道的味道 实话讲 并不好闻 |
[51:05] | But the taste is more creamy, | 但是其口感却像奶油一般 |
[51:09] | a little French coffee flavoured, | 带点法式咖啡的味道 |
[51:12] | uh, very compelling, just very unique. | 非常吸引人 又十分独特 |
[51:16] | Well, dig in. Just dig in and… | 开动吧 直接来 |
[51:25] | – Mmm. Mmm, kind of pudding. – Mm-hmm. | -有点像布丁 -嗯 |
[51:36] | A few years ago, Ken Love tried to make his own community orchard. | 几年前 肯·拉夫试图创立自己的社区果园 |
[51:40] | It was known as the 12 Trees Project, | 这被称作”十二棵树计划” |
[51:43] | his vision of a Garden of Eden. | 是他心目中的伊甸园 |
[51:45] | Anyway, Bill, this is the back side of the 12 Trees Project. | 比尔 这是”十二棵树计划”的后园 |
[51:50] | Fifty-four chefs picked 12 fruits based on seasonality, | 曾有五十四名厨师依不同时令选出十二种水果 |
[51:54] | you know, in order to create small niche-market crops for them. | 引种并由此获取弥补市场空白的作物 |
[51:57] | And, based on that, it was very successful. | 基于此 这个计划非常成功 |
[52:01] | Visitors came from all over. | 各地游客纷至沓来 |
[52:03] | Then the school kids came here to learn about agriculture. | 在校学生来此学习农业知识 |
[52:07] | Everybody had something to contribute. | 每个人都贡献出自己的力量 |
[52:10] | But to do it as part of an overall plan to… | 这项计划的目的之一就是要考虑 |
[52:14] | how to make one acre sustainable, | 怎样让一英亩的土地可持续发展 |
[52:15] | how can a family of four | 怎样能让一个四口之家 |
[52:18] | survive on one acre of land in agriculture? | 依靠耕作一英亩的土地来生存 |
[52:20] | That was really the long-term plan. | 这才是原先的长期发展计划 |
[52:25] | So it was all put together, it was the perfect little package | 这些想法被集中起来 非常完美 |
[52:29] | until the management of the cooperative decided | 直到合作管理层决定 |
[52:32] | they wanted control back. | 收回控制权 |
[52:36] | You had no lease that protected you? | 没有租约来保护你吗 |
[52:39] | No. Big mistake. | 没有 这是个大错误 |
[52:44] | This is a public orchard, | 这里本应是一片公共果园 |
[52:45] | where people are supposed to come in and enjoy it, | 人们可以来此享受 |
[52:47] | and go, “Oh, wow, look at those bananas!” | 可以说 “哇 看那些香蕉呀” |
[52:49] | and you have a dead thing standing there like that, it’s pretty sad. | 现在它却只是一副枯死的样子 真让人伤心 |
[52:55] | Pomegranate trees looking good, though. That’s loaded out there. | 石榴树倒是看起来不错 果实累累 |
[52:58] | – Yeah. – Look at ’em all. | -是啊 -看看它们 |
[53:03] | The nobility is that you pulled it all together and it existed. | 高尚之处在于你曾为果园的存在而努力过 |
[53:08] | I learned from my mistakes. | 我已经吸取教训了 |
[58:21] | The glaciers of the last Ice Age | 最后一个冰河时代的冰川 |
[58:23] | never reached the rainforests of Borneo. | 从未到达婆罗洲的雨林 |
[58:26] | There’s more exotic fruit here per square mile | 这儿每平方公里的奇异水果 |
[58:29] | than anywhere else in the world. | 比世界上其他任何地方都多 |
[58:43] | The markets here are the opposite of my grocery store at home. | 这里的市场跟我们国内的杂货店完全不同 |
[58:47] | There’s nothing safe about them. | 完全没什么安全性可言 |
[58:54] | The fruit is unpredictable. | 水果往往出人意料 |
[58:58] | This is a very good mangos… mangosteen, they’re called. | 这是一种很好的芒果 他们称之为山竹 |
[59:05] | Juicy, eh? | 挺多汁的吧 |
[59:07] | Very good. | 太棒了 |
[59:30] | – You can eat that. – Like that? Alive? | -那个可以吃的 -就这样 生吃吗 |
[59:32] | You show me how to eat it alive. | 你给我示范示范 怎么生吃 |
[59:34] | Very nice, that one! Very good! | 那个很好的 非常棒 |
[59:37] | I’m going to do it. | 我这就吃 |
[59:41] | Oh, my gosh! | 天哪 |
[59:45] | OK. | 好吧 |
[59:48] | OK, and then eat it? | 好吧 就这么吃了吗 |
[59:50] | You give me $10… | 你给我十块钱 |
[59:53] | So you are going to give me $10? | 我吃了你就给我十块钱吗 |
[59:55] | Show me the money if you are going to give me $10. | 那你先把钱拿出来 |
[1:00:06] | It’s not nothing terrible. No. | 倒也没那么可怕 真没有 |
[1:00:10] | – That’s good luck! – Give me five! | -吃了行大运的 -击个掌吧 |
[1:00:14] | Give me my $10! I ate it. | 给我十块钱 我可是吃了 |
[1:00:17] | You give me $10! | 你才要给我十块钱 |
[1:00:22] | In my country, as a Colombian, we eat fruit all the time, | 在我们国家 我们哥伦比亚人常吃水果 |
[1:00:26] | probably since my mom was pregnant. | 大概我打娘胎里就开始吃了 |
[1:00:29] | My bones are made with bananas, and my flesh is mango, | 我的骨头是香蕉做的 血肉是芒果做的 |
[1:00:33] | and I really feel it that way. | 我真的有这种感觉 |
[1:00:36] | I grew up with my grandmother and my uncle. | 我被我奶奶和叔叔带大 |
[1:00:39] | My mother was working in another town, | 我母亲在别的镇上工作 |
[1:00:41] | and I see her just once a year. | 我一年只能见她一次 |
[1:00:45] | Fruit for me has been everything, since I was little. | 自打小时候 水果对我来说就是一切 |
[1:00:50] | The sapodilla was one of the largest trees growing in the backyard. | 人心果树是院子里最大的果树之一 |
[1:00:55] | Just like a caramel flavour, | 就像焦糖的滋味 |
[1:00:59] | just like when you mix, like, pear and peaches with brown sugar, | 就好像把梨 桃子和红糖混合 |
[1:01:06] | a little cinnamon, and a hint of brandy. | 再加一点肉桂 和一点点白兰地 |
[1:01:13] | My background is I’m a forestry engineer, | 我是一名林业工程师 |
[1:01:15] | and I had my own company in Colombia, selling seeds. | 我在哥伦比亚开了家公司 专售种子 |
[1:01:19] | My job was collecting seeds from the jungle. | 我负责在丛林中采集种子 |
[1:01:24] | The moment that made me realize to become a fruit hunter | 当我认识到其他人的实际情况 |
[1:01:27] | was when I learned other people’s realities. | 我才意识到 我想成为水果猎人 |
[1:01:33] | We cannot pretend | 我们不能假装 |
[1:01:34] | that they are going to be the guardians of the forest | 他们不需要吃饭 |
[1:01:39] | for the rest of the world, and just eat nothing. | 就一心为世界上的其他人当森林的守护者 |
[1:01:44] | So I start introducing other species | 因此我开始引进其它物种 |
[1:01:47] | and instead of cutting the tree and getting the money for wood, | 这样他们除了砍了树当木材卖钱 |
[1:01:52] | so they have an option to get some income. | 还有其它途径获得收入 |
[1:02:02] | I was working in the Amazonian area since 1990 for about 10 years. | 1990年起 我在亚马逊河流域工作十年 |
[1:02:07] | In those days, there was different powers fighting for territory. | 那些日子里 各种不同的势力抢夺地盘 |
[1:02:13] | My life was in danger many times. | 我多次遭遇生命危险 |
[1:02:17] | I had those situations that I had a gun on my head, | 我曾经面临被枪指着头的情况 |
[1:02:21] | and I said, “This doesn’t make any sense. | 那时我说 “这毫无意义 |
[1:02:25] | “I have to find something else to do. | “我得找点别的事儿做 |
[1:02:27] | I cannot live this life anymore, even if I love what I’m doing”. | 我不能再过这样的日子 即使我爱这工作” |
[1:02:34] | So I decided to do what I’m doing now, | 所以我决定从事我现在的工作 |
[1:02:38] | and have a second chance, | 获得第二次机会 |
[1:02:39] | and I’m helping in a different way other people, | 而且我能以不同的方式帮到其他人 |
[1:02:42] | because that’s my more important goal, is to help others. | 因为我更重要的目标 是帮助别人 |
[1:02:49] | We are looking for the Kura-Kura. | 我们想找乌龟榴莲 |
[1:02:52] | I want to show you here. | 我给你看看图片 |
[1:02:56] | Wait, I’ll show you, one second. | 等等 我给你看看 马上就找到了 |
[1:03:03] | – Kura-Kura. – We want to see the tree. | -乌龟榴莲 -我们想看看果树 |
[1:03:05] | – Where is it? No season? – Kura-kura. | -哪可以找到 不当季吗 -乌龟榴莲 |
[1:03:07] | – Do you find this Kura-Kura? – Yeah? Where is it? | -你知道乌龟榴莲在哪吗 -是吗 在哪 |
[1:03:13] | – Now, no… – No season? | -现在 不是 -不当季吗 |
[1:03:15] | – But you know the tree? – I know the tree. | -但你知道这种果树吧 -我知道这种果树 |
[1:03:17] | – You know the tree? – Yes. | -你真知道这种果树 -是的 |
[1:03:19] | – I’ll show you the… – In a map? OK, how to get there? | -我画给你看 -地图吗 好 怎么去 |
[1:03:22] | – This is the main road. – OK. | -这条是主路 -好的 |
[1:03:24] | OK? This is from the town area. | 知道了吗 这条路从城镇通过来的 |
[1:03:31] | – OK. You just go straight along this way. – OK. | -你只要沿这条路直走就行了 -好的 |
[1:04:16] | Deep in the rainforest is the home | 在雨林深处是本南族的家园 |
[1:04:17] | of one of the last nomadic tribes of Borneo: the Penan. | 他们是婆罗洲最后的游牧民族之一 |
[1:04:27] | Bala Tingang is a Penan Elder | 巴拉·廷刚是本南族的长老 |
[1:04:30] | and one of the few who can guide me | 并且是为数不多的可以带领我 |
[1:04:31] | through this world of unfamiliar fruit. | 穿越这片陌生水果王国的人 |
[1:07:13] | There’s a biological reason we humans experience | 我们人类跟自然世界有着一种精神上的联系 |
[1:07:16] | an almost spiritual connection with the natural world. | 这是有生物学的原因的 |
[1:07:20] | The condition is called biophilia, | 这种情况叫亲生命性 |
[1:07:24] | the love of living things. | 意思是对于生物的热爱 |
[1:07:31] | No matter where we are, | 无论我们身处何方 |
[1:07:33] | we can’t resist our pull towards nature. | 我们不能反抗我们对于自然的趋向性 |
[1:07:40] | It’s an evolutionary instinct that’s helped us survive. | 这是一种进化而来的天性 帮助我们生存 |
[1:07:46] | What’s the drop here? I mean how…? | 这个陡坡是什么 我是说怎么样 |
[1:07:49] | I don’t know. I don’t know all this stuff. | 不知道 我对这些事情一无所知 |
[1:07:50] | We’re going to get a count. It’s steep. | 我们得量一量 这很陡呢 |
[1:07:53] | – So you could plant on this… – Yeah. | -所以你能在上面种东西 -是的 |
[1:07:55] | Things that would fall rather than, you know, | 种一些果子会掉下来的树 |
[1:07:58] | like a nut tree or something, | 像是坚果树什么的 |
[1:07:59] | where you’re going to wait for the nuts to fall | 这样你就可以等坚果落下来 |
[1:08:02] | rather than having to go up this slope. | 而不是得自己爬上斜坡去摘 |
[1:08:05] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[1:08:08] | There’s 14,000 residents under this Hollywood sign, | 在这块好莱坞的牌子下住着一万四千人 |
[1:08:11] | and we’re going to try to organize an association | 我们将要试着组织一个协会 |
[1:08:13] | of people who are really dedicated to working on there. | 聚集真心真意在那里工作的人们 |
[1:08:17] | But they’ll all take ownership | 但是他们都能以某种方式 |
[1:08:19] | in some way, shape, or form, | 形态或形式得到所有权 |
[1:08:21] | you know, whether it’s for something personal | 不管是因为个人原因 |
[1:08:23] | – or just something to give back. – Yeah, yeah. | -或者仅仅是作为回报 -是的 |
[1:08:27] | So I think we might go | 所以我觉得我们可以 |
[1:08:30] | to talk to and ask community members | 跟社区的成员谈一谈 |
[1:08:34] | to join in a kind of like a… | 让他们加入一个类似 |
[1:08:35] | A hunt! A fruit hunt! | 一次搜寻 水果搜寻 |
[1:08:38] | Just hunt in your own community what exists! | 就在自己的社区里面搜寻存在的水果 |
[1:08:40] | Even walk down some of the streets. | 甚至是走进大街小巷去寻找 |
[1:08:46] | How many pounds of fruit on this sucker? | 这棵树的果子有多重 |
[1:08:49] | Ripe enough to eat, to pick? | 你是说可以摘来吃的吗 |
[1:08:51] | – Yeah. – Twenty-five pounds. | -是的 -十一公斤 |
[1:08:54] | Hey, there’s great passion fruit there. | 那边有很棒的热情果 |
[1:08:56] | – Is there? Where? – Yeah! Look at ’em all! | -是吗 哪里 -是的 看看它们 |
[1:08:59] | Yeah, you’ve probably got about 20 pounds of lemons | 你这大概有九公斤柠檬 |
[1:09:01] | and five to seven pounds of oranges. | 两三公斤的橙子 |
[1:09:08] | You see something like this, and, I mean, | 你看到像这样的 |
[1:09:10] | it’s reminiscent of a type of citron or Buddha’s hand. | 它让人联想到一种佛手柑或者是佛像的手 |
[1:09:13] | – Oh, this is the blood orange. – Yeah. | -这是血橙 -是的 |
[1:09:17] | That’s a tasty one. | 可好吃了 |
[1:09:20] | Right off the tree. | 直接摘下来 |
[1:09:22] | You can see it’s a little thicker skinned, | 你能看到它的皮有点厚 |
[1:09:24] | but the zest is real nice with just the smell. | 但是仅仅是它的香味就已经让它风味倍增了 |
[1:09:29] | It might be a Seville-type orange. | 这可能是塞维利亚橙子 |
[1:09:32] | Have you heard about the orchard? | 你有听说过这个果园吗 |
[1:09:34] | We’re starting a thing called the Hollywood Land Orchard. | 我们正在开展一个计划叫好莱坞果园 |
[1:09:37] | We have a little window to try to purchase it, | 我们有一些机会来买下那块地 |
[1:09:39] | and then we want | 接着我们希望 |
[1:09:40] | – to put an orchard up there. – Oh, that’ll be so cool. | -在那里建一个果园 -那太棒了 |
[1:09:43] | We’re going to have a little presentation tomorrow. | 我们明天会稍微展示一下我们的计划 |
[1:09:45] | – OK. – If you’re interested. | -好的 -有兴趣的话来看一看吧 |
[1:09:56] | Well, we’ve got this good showing here today. | 我们今天的展示很精彩 |
[1:10:01] | Isn’t it amazing that in kind of a short time | 这不是很棒吗 在这么短时间内 |
[1:10:05] | we’ve identified Hollywood Land Orchard as existing, | 我们就确定了好莱坞果园的计划 |
[1:10:09] | even without even having any, uh, land. | 尽管我们还没有任何的 土地 |
[1:10:17] | Hi, my name is Carolyn Ramsay. | 大家好 我叫卡洛琳·拉姆齐 |
[1:10:20] | I’ll introduce myself quickly. | 我简单地介绍一下自己 |
[1:10:21] | My job is I’m the Los Angeles Director | 我是公共土地信托机构 |
[1:10:23] | for the Trust for Public Land, | 在洛杉矶的主管 |
[1:10:25] | which is a national non-profit | 这是一个国际性的非盈利组织 |
[1:10:27] | organization that acquires land for public use. | 负责获得土地作为公共用途 |
[1:10:30] | This is so exciting. I love this project. | 这太令人激动了 我爱这个计划 |
[1:10:32] | When a community has this great idea | 当一个社区有了这么棒的主意 |
[1:10:34] | that they’re really enthusiastic about, | 并且他们对此充满热情 |
[1:10:36] | we find a public process to make that a reality. | 我们要找公共的途径来实现它 |
[1:10:41] | Our organization works with a willing seller to identify a price, | 我们组织会跟有意愿的卖家商议价钱 |
[1:10:44] | then we work to raise the money in a variety of different ways. | 接着我们努力地通过不同方法去筹得这笔钱 |
[1:10:49] | So go for it. If you are interested in our support, | 放手去做吧 如果你们对我们的支持感兴趣 |
[1:10:53] | we would be happy to work with you. | 我们会很乐意跟你们合作 |
[1:11:09] | Thank you all for coming! | 感谢你们的到来 |
[1:11:10] | Tonight is the trombone night, which is in itself | 今晚是长号之夜 这会是 |
[1:11:14] | a beautiful thing! | 美好的一晚 |
[1:11:17] | Yeah! | 说得好 |
[1:11:19] | For those of you who haven’t heard, | 在座的一些人还有所不知 |
[1:11:22] | we’re gonna have an orchard up here on this hill! | 我们要在这座山上建一座果园 |
[1:11:27] | This orchard is going to be dedicated | 这座果园会依靠社区民众的参与 |
[1:11:29] | to better quality of life through community engagement. | 旨在提高大家的生活质量 |
[1:11:32] | We’re going to have a little sustainability model up there, | 届时我们在山上开辟一种小型可持续模式 |
[1:11:36] | and we’re going to have a little mobile kitchen down here | 同时会在这里设有流动厨房 |
[1:11:38] | so we can all celebrate like this. | 大家就能像现在这样庆祝了 |
[1:11:46] | When I first came to visit Bill in Hollywood, | 我第一次来好莱坞拜访比尔时 |
[1:11:48] | this isn’t what I expected– | 这番场景出乎我的意料 |
[1:11:51] | a neighbourhood block party | 通过街区居民联谊会 |
[1:11:52] | lobbying for a community orchard. | 来游说大家建立社区果园 |
[1:11:57] | As they say in church, | 和在教堂做礼拜一样 |
[1:11:58] | there’s plenty of seats up front, people. | 往前坐 前排位子多 各位 |
[1:12:05] | The idea seems to immediately make sense with people. | 想法一经提出 似乎每个人都觉得有道理 |
[1:12:13] | The idea of what an orchard is, you know, | 果园这一概念 |
[1:12:16] | from the stories of old– Adam and Eve, | 源于古老的故事 亚当和夏娃 |
[1:12:20] | they could have stayed in Paradise, but they ate the fruit. | 他们本可以留在伊甸园 却偷吃了禁果 |
[1:12:26] | And Buddha had his enlightenment under a fig tree. | 佛陀在无花果树下得到了启迪 |
[1:12:30] | And Muhammad said that, you know, | 还有 穆罕默德说过 |
[1:12:33] | if you were going into Paradise, | 你若走进伊甸园 |
[1:12:36] | you had known provisions: fruit. | 你将有充足的食物 水果 |
[1:12:38] | Even the word “Paradise” is from Persian, which means… | 连”伊甸园”一词 也是来源于波斯语 |
[1:12:43] | “Orchard”. | 意为”果园” |
[1:13:01] | We have an obligation to be stewards of the earth, | 我们作为地球的管家 |
[1:13:04] | to promote sustainability, to promote the future. | 有责任提倡可持续发展 为未来着想 |
[1:13:08] | You’ve got to do something! | 你得采取行动 |
[1:13:12] | You know, Bill, you have an opportunity here that’s amazing! | 比尔 千载难逢的机会来了 |
[1:13:15] | You’re going to leave something | 你会给一代又一代的子孙后代 |
[1:13:17] | for generation after generation after generation… | 留下些什么 |
[1:13:27] | You’ve got to be careful. | 你要小心行事 |
[1:13:29] | I mean, there are so many things that can go wrong. | 稍有不慎 事情就会出状况 |
[1:13:31] | I’m just saying, have everything… have your fruit lined up, | 把你的水果全都拉出来遛遛 |
[1:13:35] | but don’t put all your fruit in one basket. | 但不要把所有的水果放进同一个篮子里 |
[1:13:37] | You have to look at all the options. | 所有的选择都得考虑到 |
[1:13:46] | Why not dream, you know? | 为什么不憧憬一下呢 |
[1:13:48] | Dream about what it could look like. | 畅想下果园可能的样子 |
[1:14:13] | We’re searching for the kura-kura durian, | 我们正在找寻世界上最稀有的水果之一 |
[1:14:15] | one of the rarest fruits in the world. | 乌龟榴莲 |
[1:14:18] | Twelve years ago, Richard Campbell returned from Borneo | 十二年前 理查德·坎贝尔从婆罗洲岛 |
[1:14:21] | with a cutting of a kura-kura durian | 带回了一根乌龟榴莲的枝条 |
[1:14:23] | that he then grafted onto a tree at Fairchild. | 并嫁接到了费尔柴德的一棵树上 |
[1:14:26] | It has yet to bear fruit. | 时至今日 也没有结出果实 |
[1:14:29] | It’s believed that a specific species of | 有人认为 专门有一类蝙蝠 |
[1:14:31] | bat is the main pollinator of the kura-kura, | 来为乌龟榴莲授粉 |
[1:14:35] | so it’s not clear if it can ever survive outside Borneo. | 所以尚不确定它离开婆罗洲还能否存活 |
[1:14:40] | Ah, so this is a tree that you have? This is? | 你们有这样的树吗 就是这种 |
[1:14:45] | Now I really want to find out what is the kura-kura one. | 我现在真的很想找到乌龟榴莲 |
[1:14:50] | So take us to see this tree, please. | 麻烦您带我们去看看这棵树吧 |
[1:14:57] | OK, let’s go. | 可以 我们走吧 |
[1:15:04] | It was described by Dr. Richard Campbell. | 理查德·坎贝尔博士记述下了该植物 |
[1:15:07] | He came in 2000 | 他2000年来过这里 |
[1:15:08] | and had the opportunity to try the fruit of the unique tree, | 并有幸品尝过这棵罕见树木的果实 |
[1:15:12] | and he described it, and it tastes like peppermint with garlic. | 他说这像是薄荷混合着大蒜的味道 |
[1:15:17] | The flavour is so intense | 味道非常的浓烈 |
[1:15:20] | that you start sweating right here. | 先是鼻尖上冒汗 |
[1:15:23] | And sweating. | 然后是满头大汗 |
[1:15:31] | This is the kura-kura? | 这就是乌龟榴莲吗 |
[1:15:33] | I am sure that this is kura, | 我确定这就是 |
[1:15:35] | because you can see the… the flower is still there. | 你看那里还开着花 |
[1:15:37] | You know, if this tree is putting the fruit right here, | 如果这棵树在这块开花结果 |
[1:15:40] | this could be a kura-kura for sure. | 就可以确定是乌龟榴莲了 |
[1:15:43] | It’s the only one that can do that. | 只有它是这种长法 |
[1:15:48] | – It is red? – Yes. | -是红色的吗 -是的 |
[1:15:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:15:54] | Explain to him he has a treasure. | 跟他说 他拥有一棵宝树 |
[1:15:55] | This is very rare here. This is exciting, you know? | 这种树太稀少了 太振奋人心了 |
[1:15:58] | This is wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[1:16:00] | I want him, please, to know | 我想让他知道 |
[1:16:02] | that the other tree that is in Miami lives in a greenhouse. | 另外一棵树生长在迈阿密的温室里 |
[1:16:06] | It’s a house with glass. Very small. | 温室是用玻璃搭建的房子 非常小 |
[1:16:09] | And it’s like in a cage because it doesn’t live in a jungle. | 那棵树没有长在丛林 而像困在牢笼里 |
[1:16:14] | It lives in Miami. It doesn’t belong to Miami. | 它长在迈阿密 可它不属于迈阿密 |
[1:16:17] | It belongs in Borneo. | 它属于婆罗洲 |
[1:16:19] | And in my opinion, | 我认为 |
[1:16:21] | this tree cannot be domesticated, | 这种树没法培育 |
[1:16:24] | so humans cannot just take it | 人们不能用它 |
[1:16:27] | and make many trees, because it’s very unique. | 来种植出更多的树 它是独一无二的 |
[1:16:31] | It needs to be here. This is home. | 它只能在这儿 这才是它的归宿 |
[1:16:34] | In my village, they mostly don’t know about this tree. | 在我们村 没什么人知道这种树 |
[1:16:38] | Yeah, nobody knows, because it’s gone. It’s gone. | 是没人知道 因为这种树消失了 |
[1:16:41] | So he is the guardian of this kura-kura. | 他算是乌龟榴莲的守卫者 |
[1:16:45] | He has to protect it. | 他要保护这棵树 |
[1:17:14] | The future of the kura-kura, | 乌龟榴莲前途未卜 |
[1:17:15] | and all the fruit in Borneo, is in danger. | 而其它婆罗洲的果类也岌岌可危 |
[1:17:21] | More than half of the island’s forests | 过去的五十年中 岛上半数以上的森林 |
[1:17:23] | have been logged over the past 50 years. | 都已被砍伐一空 |
[1:17:33] | The jungle is being replaced with a monoculture crop– | 取而代之的是一种单作的农作物 |
[1:17:37] | the fruit of the palm tree, used to make cooking oil. | 果实用于榨取食用油的棕榈树 |
[1:17:50] | The nomadic Penan people are being forced to settle in villages. | 游牧的本南族被迫在村落中定居 |
[1:17:55] | The government says they’d rather see them eat | 政府称他们宁愿看到这些人 |
[1:17:57] | McDonald’s fast food than | 吃麦当劳快餐 |
[1:17:59] | those unmentionable fruit they eat in the jungle. | 而不是在丛林中啃难登大雅之堂的果子 |
[1:19:00] | During my travels throughout the fruit world, | 在水果世界的旅途中 |
[1:19:02] | I’ve noticed that even when Paradise can be | 我注意到 即便天堂 |
[1:19:05] | so obviously right in front of us, | 近在眼前 |
[1:19:07] | not everyone sees it. | 也会有人视而不见 |
[1:19:13] | Where one man envisions the Garden of Eden, | 有些人眼中的伊甸园 |
[1:19:16] | someone else always dreams of another type of opportunity. | 在另一些人眼中却是梦寐的机会 |
[1:19:28] | After months of planning the Hollywood Orchard, | 在对好莱坞果园经过数月规划后 |
[1:19:30] | Bill received a letter saying their proposal | 比尔收到一封来信声称 |
[1:19:32] | to buy the land was refused. | 他们的提议被拒绝 |
[1:19:35] | The owners decided | 土地所有者认为 |
[1:19:36] | they could make a lot more money selling the land as real estate | 将这片土地售作房地产将比作为果园使用 |
[1:19:40] | than for fruit. | 获利更高 |
[1:19:46] | Hi, Bill. | 比尔 你好 |
[1:19:47] | Hey, Carolyn! | 卡洛琳 你好 |
[1:19:49] | How are you? | 最近好吗 |
[1:19:50] | Good. You know, | 还不错 |
[1:19:51] | I’ve been travelling a little bit now, so I’m trying to get back | 我最近在到处走动 我想回来 |
[1:19:56] | to some of those things that were hanging, | 解决一些悬而未决的事 |
[1:19:59] | and one of them was | 其中一件 |
[1:20:01] | response from the trust to my letter: | 是我收到信托基金的回信 |
[1:20:07] | “Beneficiaries were polled and | 受益人投票决定并且 |
[1:20:09] | unanimously rejected the offer you solicited.” | 全体一致拒绝您提出的请求 |
[1:20:14] | As much as I kind of always wondered about this moment, | 我常想这一刻会是什么样 |
[1:20:17] | it’s like the bottle neck moment that was… I mean… | 事情总是这样 |
[1:20:21] | you know, it was always going to come to a point where, | 总是会有一个瓶颈处 |
[1:20:24] | you know, we would demonstrate | 我们愿意去展示 |
[1:20:26] | all of the activities of the orchard, | 果园的全部功能 |
[1:20:27] | we would be a fully functioning place. | 那里将是一片全能之地 |
[1:20:31] | If we could actually make an orchard down to the ridge, | 如果我们真的能在山脊上建一个果园 |
[1:20:33] | it would be a little paradise | 那里将会是一个小天堂 |
[1:20:36] | there above their heads instead of a development, and, um, | 而不是大家抬头却看到一片住宅小区 |
[1:20:40] | you know, I guess I realize | 我猜这大概 |
[1:20:43] | it was my own disappointment, I think, that I was… | 只是我自己一个人在失望 |
[1:20:48] | you know, dealing with more than anybody else’s. | 我应对的比其他任何人都多 |
[1:21:04] | We used to come up here beginning of summer, | 过去我们老是在夏初的时候来这里 |
[1:21:06] | stay through the end of summer, | 待完整个夏天 |
[1:21:08] | and then come up every Sunday. | 之后的每个周日都会来 |
[1:21:10] | They call them camps in these parts of the country. | 他们管乡下的这些地方叫营地 |
[1:21:14] | “Hey, have you gone up to your camp?” | “你去营地了吗” |
[1:21:20] | A lot of years here. | 在这里度过了很多年 |
[1:21:40] | Here, on classic science-fair poster board, | 这是一个经典的科学展览展板 |
[1:21:46] | I, probably at the age of 12 or 13, | 我当时大概十二三岁 |
[1:21:51] | um, decided to map our family place. | 计划画一幅我们家地盘的地图 |
[1:21:55] | This is 160 acres that has a pond | 这里约0.6平方千米 有一个池塘 |
[1:21:58] | and the house that we’re standing in now. | 这里是我们现在所在的房子 |
[1:22:01] | What is it, Hemingway said you can only love one woman | 海明威说人的一生里只有一个挚爱的女人 |
[1:22:04] | and one piece of land truly in one lifetime. | 及一块真正热爱的土地 |
[1:22:07] | 松树 幼苗 成长中的小松树 路两旁的灌木 树林 灌木丛 相对未利用的土地 沼泽地 溪流 道路 房屋 | |
[1:22:10] | So when I was 12 and 13 and 14 | 所以在我十二到十四岁的时候 |
[1:22:13] | is when I was thinking about having an orchard, | 我心想要建一个果园 |
[1:22:17] | and this was all just open field. | 而这里都是开放的土地 |
[1:22:22] | I planted an orchard– 18 apple trees. | 我建了一个果园 种了十八棵苹果树 |
[1:22:26] | There was a zone that you could create and control | 那是一个我可以创造及控制的空间 |
[1:22:29] | when everything else was out of control. | 而别的东西都已经失控 |
[1:22:37] | There was a lot of chaos in our family at that point. | 当时我的家庭很混乱 |
[1:22:40] | My mother, when I was seven, she had her first | 我母亲在我七岁那年第一次 |
[1:22:44] | psychiatric break, | 精神崩溃 |
[1:22:46] | and continued to have a lot of psychiatric problems, | 接着产生了很多精神方面的问题 |
[1:22:51] | and the cyclic nature of that disease. | 这种病本身就会反复发作 |
[1:22:57] | And, uh, my father was very busy, | 而我的父亲非常忙 |
[1:22:59] | and gone a lot as a doctor, | 作为医生的他经常不在家 |
[1:23:02] | and he had his own troubles. | 他也有自己的烦恼 |
[1:23:11] | By the time I was in 10th grade, | 我上10年级的时候 |
[1:23:13] | I would spend the whole spring-break week up here alone. | 会把整个春假的时间花在这里 |
[1:23:23] | Somehow, | 不知为何 |
[1:23:24] | being able to go to the orchard was a sense of finding health. | 去果园有一种找寻健康的感觉 |
[1:23:32] | All rotted. | 全都朽了 |
[1:23:54] | This is good. | 味道不错 |
[1:24:00] | Little bear food. | 小熊的食物 |
[1:24:24] | You go back a couple hundred years, | 大约两百年前 |
[1:24:27] | David Fairchild, my father, | 大卫·费尔柴德 我父亲 |
[1:24:29] | others here in Florida, | 和其他佛罗里达的人 |
[1:24:31] | have brought back material from Indonesia. | 从印度尼西亚带回来接穗 |
[1:24:39] | Grafting’s one part science, one part superstition, | 嫁接包含一部分科学一部分迷信 |
[1:24:43] | and throw in feelings. | 再靠一点点感觉 |
[1:24:45] | You’ve got to be fresh, basically. That makes a huge difference, | 必须要是新鲜的接穗 这非常重要 |
[1:24:49] | because this is really where | 因为这才是 |
[1:24:50] | the rubber meets the road for what we do. | 我们嫁接过程中的重点和难点 |
[1:24:54] | You can’t have a Balinese wani | 你没法用别的方法得到 |
[1:24:59] | from any other way. | 巴厘岛瓦尼芒果 |
[1:25:11] | Perfect, perfect, perfect. | 非常完美 |
[1:25:24] | Hopefully that’s gonna do it! | 希望能成功 |
[1:25:25] | We need just one! | 只要成功一棵就够 |
[1:25:29] | A piece of branch has | 只要一根树枝 |
[1:25:31] | everything that you need to make exactly the same tree. | 就足以长出完全相同的大树 |
[1:25:37] | And that is magic for me. | 对我来说这就像是魔法 |
[1:25:46] | What will the wani mango taste like? | 瓦尼芒果的味道是怎样的呢 |
[1:25:50] | For now, I can only imagine. | 现在我只能想象 |
[1:25:53] | But I know how it wants to taste: | 但我知道对它味道的期望 |
[1:25:56] | like paradise. | 天堂的味道 |
[1:25:59] | That’s the curious thing about fruit: | 这正是水果有趣的地方 |
[1:26:02] | it understands what we’re looking for, | 它知道我们追寻的目的 |
[1:26:04] | because it’s been studying us since the beginning. | 因为它从一开始就在研习我们 |
[1:26:08] | It figures out what we crave, what we need, | 它看出我们的渴望 我们的需要 |
[1:26:12] | what we’re looking for, | 我们的目的 |
[1:26:14] | and makes it available all around us. | 并且将我们的愿望实现 |
[1:26:18] | The thought was that we started to think about | 我们的想法是先思考 |
[1:26:21] | what could we do now, | 我们能做些什么 |
[1:26:25] | and that in fact orchards in… | 事实上这里有适合当果园的地方 |
[1:26:29] | here, we have an orchard. | 我们拥有一个果园 |
[1:26:31] | It’s a kind of virtual orchard, but it is all the trees | 算是虚拟的果园 但是峡谷里到处都是 |
[1:26:35] | that are up and down | 高低错落的树木 |
[1:26:36] | the canyon that people aren’t using the fruit. | 那里有人们没有发现的水果 |
[1:26:38] | We’re going to go and pick fruit trees | 我们计划去找 |
[1:26:41] | that we’ve been identifying | 正在了解中的果树 |
[1:26:43] | and bring it back, | 并将它们带回 |
[1:26:45] | and some of it we’re going to use for a kitchen, | 其中的一些能让我们建起自己的小厨房 |
[1:26:48] | and we’re going to make a kitchen out in the cul-de-sac. | 我们要在困境中建立起自己的小厨房 |
[1:26:50] | Maybe two smaller loads on the side. | 两边可以少量的装一点 |
[1:26:51] | Get a few more cloves in there. | 再多加点丁香 |
[1:26:54] | The virtual Hollywood Orchard | 虚拟好莱坞果园 |
[1:26:56] | is still attracting new members. | 不断吸引着人们加入 |
[1:26:58] | A few weeks ago, the kids from Cherimoya Elementary school, | 几周前 附近的番荔枝小学的孩子们 |
[1:27:02] | just down the street, stopped by on a field trip to help out. | 来这里帮忙 进行野外考察 |
[1:27:06] | Turned out none of them had ever tasted a cherimoya before. | 可他们中没有任何人吃过番荔枝 |
[1:27:12] | Like most of us, they were pretty amazed to find the fruit | 和我们大多数人一样 他们很惊喜地发现 |
[1:27:15] | growing in their own backyard. | 那种水果就生长在他们的后院 |
[1:27:25] | Oh, good, John, you’re getting so good with the one arm! | 不错 约翰 你一只手就能搞定了 |
[1:27:28] | It happens fast, doesn’t it? | 学得真快 是吧 |
[1:27:30] | You get this moment where you think, | 有那么一刻我还在担心 |
[1:27:31] | “I don’t know if anybody’s going to come today”. | “不知道今天会不会有人来” |
[1:27:33] | – Oh, did you have that moment? – Oh, God, are you kidding? | -你有过那种时候吗 -天呐 当然了 |
[1:27:36] | – Really? – Yeah, yeah, well, you know, it just… | -是吗 -是啊 之后你知道的 |
[1:27:39] | they came! | 他们就出现了 |
[1:27:49] | – Good and plenty. – Oh, yeah. | -又好又多 -是啊 |
[1:27:52] | In the garden right now, | 现在在果园里 |
[1:27:54] | the persimmons are starting to set fruit, | 柿子树开始结果了 |
[1:27:58] | the peaches are ready to be picked, | 桃子可以采摘了 |
[1:28:02] | and the apriums and the pluots, | 两种杏李也以摘了 |
[1:28:05] | and then the jujubes are starting to set fruit. | 之后枣树也会结果 |
[1:28:09] | It is a hillside, and it’s terraced, | 园子依山而建 |
[1:28:11] | so it’s meandering downhill, | 一条曲折小路通往山下 |
[1:28:15] | and then take a path down | 沿路而下 |
[1:28:16] | and you pass the pomegranates that are flowering, | 你会经过正开花的石榴树 |
[1:28:20] | and some have already set fruits. | 有些已经结果了 |
[1:28:22] | The grapes are ready to be picked. | 葡萄可以摘了 |
[1:28:25] | The mulberries are finishing fruiting, | 桑葚已经结果 |
[1:28:29] | and then you go down and there’s a mangrove. | 继续往下走有棵红树 |
[1:28:34] | The lychees and the longans are setting fruit, | 荔枝树和龙眼树正在结果 |
[1:28:37] | so it goes on and on. | 一路目不暇接 |
[1:28:40] | You get lost in it by yourself. | 你会迷失在园子里 |
[1:31:05] | 瓦尼芒果 漆树科 芒果属 | |
[1:31:05] | ♪ Mango ♪ | 芒果 |
[1:31:10] | 兰撒果 楝科 兰撒属 | |
[1:31:14] | ♪ Pick the mango from the tree ♪ | 树上摘芒果 |
[1:31:16] | ♪ Hand the mango down to me ♪ | 芒果递给我 |
[1:31:18] | ♪ Put the mango in a sack ♪ | 芒果装进笼 |
[1:31:20] | 荔枝 无患子科 荔枝属 | |
[1:31:21] | ♪ Put the sack up on my back ♪ | 笼子背上扛 |
[1:31:23] | ♪ Everybody now come along ♪ | 大家一起来 |
[1:31:25] | ♪ Help me sing my mango song ♪ | 跟我一起唱 |
[1:31:25] | 无花果 桑科 榕属 无花果亚属 | |
[1:31:27] | ♪ Mango ♪ | 芒果 |
[1:31:30] | 大木奶果 大戟科 木奶果属 | |
[1:31:36] | ♪ Take the mango to the square ♪ | 背笼去广场 |
[1:31:38] | ♪ Try to sell the mango there ♪ | 摆摊卖芒果 |
[1:31:40] | 黄金甜瓜 葫芦科 甜瓜属 | |
[1:31:41] | ♪ If I do not sell it then ♪ | 如果卖不掉 |
[1:31:43] | ♪ Take it back and try again ♪ | 明天再继续 |
[1:31:45] | ♪ Everybody now come along ♪ | 大家一起来 |
[1:31:45] | 蓝靛果 忍冬科 忍冬属 | |
[1:31:47] | ♪ Help me sing my mango song ♪ | 跟我一起唱 |
[1:31:49] | ♪ Mango ♪ | 芒果 |
[1:31:50] | 山竹 金丝桃科 藤黄属 | |
[1:31:55] | 拉康果 无患子科 韶子属 | |
[1:31:59] | ♪ Picking mango is mighty hard ♪ | 芒果不易摘 |
[1:32:00] | ♪ Children play in Daddy’s yard ♪ | 孩子院中玩 |
[1:32:00] | 楼林果 番荔枝科 楼林果属 | |
[1:32:03] | ♪ A woman work in the kitchen ♪ | 妇人厨房忙 |
[1:32:05] | ♪ Cooking meals and patching breeches ♪ | 烹饪又缝裤 |
[1:32:06] | 红木 红木科 红木属 | |
[1:32:07] | ♪ Everybody now come along ♪ | 大家一起来 |
[1:32:09] | ♪ Help me sing my mango song ♪ | 跟我一起唱 |
[1:32:11] | 多脉木奶果 大戟科 木奶果属 | |
[1:32:12] | ♪ Mango ♪ | 芒果 |
[1:32:16] | 阿开木 无患子科 阿开木属 | |
[1:32:21] | 炮弹树 玉蕊科 炮弹树属 | |
[1:32:21] | ♪ See the woman walking by ♪ | 妇人赶路忙 |
[1:32:23] | ♪ See her basket sitting high ♪ | 竹篮引瞩目 |
[1:32:25] | ♪ Basket high on woman head ♪ | 竹篮头上顶 |
[1:32:27] | ♪ Did you hear what the woman said ♪ | 听那妇人说 |
[1:32:30] | ♪ Everybody now come along ♪ | 大家一起来 |
[1:32:31] | 阿桑帕亚 棕榈科 省藤属 | |
[1:32:32] | ♪ Help me sing my mango song ♪ | 跟我一起唱 |
[1:32:34] | ♪ Mango ♪ | 芒果 |
[1:32:36] | 马来醋栗 大戟科 叶下珠属 | |
[1:32:41] | 神秘果 山榄科 神秘果属 | |
[1:32:46] | 榅桲 蔷薇科 榅桲属 | |
[1:32:51] | 贝林宾木奶果 大戟科 木奶果属 | |
[1:33:01] | 蛋黄果 山榄科 蛋黄果属 | |
[1:33:06] | 手指莱姆 芸香科 柑橘属 | |
[1:33:11] | 红毛丹 无患子科 韶子属 | |
[1:33:16] | 蛇皮果 棕榈科 蛇皮果属 | |
[1:33:21] | 冰淇淋豆 豆科 印加树属 | |
[1:33:31] | 莲雾 桃金娘科 赤楠属 | |
[1:33:36] | 三敛阳桃 酢浆草科 阳桃属 | |
[1:33:41] | 榴莲 木棉科 榴莲属 | |
[1:33:46] | 心叶豆腐柴 马鞭草科 豆腐柴属 | |
[1:33:51] | 野橄榄 橄榄科 橄榄属 | |
[1:34:02] | 山陀儿 楝科 山陀儿属 | |
[1:34:07] | 柿子 柿树科 柿树属 | |
[1:34:12] | 美人指葡萄 葡萄科 葡萄属 | |
[1:34:17] | 马来龙眼 无患子科 龙眼属 | |
[1:34:27] | 红心火龙果 仙人掌科 量天尺属 | |
[1:34:32] | 杰拉眼 棕榈科 省藤属 | |
[1:34:37] | 乳茄 茄科 茄属 | |
[1:34:42] | 单子蒲桃 桃金娘科 蒲桃属 | |
[1:34:47] | 珍提木奶果 大戟科 木奶果属 | |
[1:34:52] | 吊灯树 紫葳科 吊灯树属 | |
[1:34:57] | 节鞭山姜 姜科 山姜属 | |
[1:35:02] | 波罗蜜 桑科 波罗蜜属 |