英文名称:Never Goin Back
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[00:39] | Jessie, wake up. | 醒醒 杰西 |
[00:44] | Jessie. | 杰西 |
[00:46] | Get up. Mmm. | 起床 |
[00:51] | What time is it? Did I miss the alarm? | 几点了 闹钟已经响过了吗 |
[00:54] | No, no, we’re good, we’re good. | 不不 我们没睡过头 |
[00:56] | But you have to get up now ‘ | 但是现在你得起床 |
[00:57] | cause I have something really, really awesome to show you. | 我给你看个超赞的东西 |
[01:05] | Did you draw a dick on my face? | 你在我脸上画了个屌吗 |
[01:08] | – Uh-huh. – Gimme the pen! | -对啊 -笔给我 |
[01:10] | You think you’re funny? | 你觉得你很幽默吗 |
[01:11] | I’m gonna draw a big, fat juicy dick on your face. | 我要在你脸上画个又大又肥又多汁的鸡巴 |
[01:14] | – Where’s the pen? – Fuck off, dude! | -笔在哪里 -滚开 |
[01:15] | – I have a surprise for you. – I don’t believe you. | -我要给你个惊喜 -我不信 |
[01:17] | Stay down. Right here! | 别动 就在这里 |
[01:19] | Get the fuck off me, dude! I have a surprise for you! | 走开 我有惊喜给你 |
[01:21] | – I don’t believe you. – Get your butt off me. | -我不信你 -把你的屁股从我身上挪走 |
[01:23] | No, it’s like the best fucking surprise ever. | 不 这是最好的惊喜了 |
[01:25] | – Is it a big surprise? – The biggest. | -是很大的惊喜吗 -最大的惊喜 |
[01:26] | Get off. It’s in Brandon’s room. | 走开 在布兰登的房间 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna kill you if you woke me up for no reason. | 如果你没事把我吵醒 我会杀了你的 |
[01:30] | No, you’re gonna love me so much, dude. Come on. | 不 你会爱死我的 过来 兄弟 |
[01:34] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:36] | I can’t believe your brother shares a room with this guy. | 我真不敢相信你的哥哥能和这个人住一间 |
[01:39] | I can’t believe we share a house with the two of them. | 我真不敢相信我们会和他们住一个房子 |
[01:41] | Touché. | 感动 |
[01:43] | Wow, Brandon is such a perv. | 哇 布兰登真是个变态 |
[01:46] | At least he watches girl on girl, though. | 至少他看女同上床 |
[01:48] | Regular porn is like, so sad. | 普通的色情片是这样的 太悲哀了 |
[01:54] | Ugh! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[01:55] | – What? – Is she peeing? | -什么 -她尿尿了吗 |
[01:58] | I don’t know. There’s, like, so much. | 不知道 好像是这样 |
[02:01] | I think so. That’s a thing, though, golden showers. | 我想是的 不过这好像是叫作黄金雨 |
[02:04] | Gross. No. No? | 恶心 不 不 |
[02:05] | I’m not into it. Don’t ever pee on me. | 我不喜欢 别在我身上撒尿 |
[02:07] | I kinda actually have to pee right now, though. | 不过 现在我还真的有点想尿了 |
[02:09] | It’s so far to the bathroom, dude. | 这里和厕所太远了 |
[02:11] | Okay! Ange, stop! | 行了 安吉 不要 |
[02:13] | – Stop, okay? – What do you wanna show me? | -不要 好吗 -你要给我看什么 |
[02:15] | Okay, close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:19] | Okay, you can open them. | 好了 你可以睁开了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1130个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:121个,六级词汇:65个,GRE词汇:71个,托福词汇:96个,考研词汇:144个,专四词汇:103个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:292个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:22] | Oh, that’s so pretty. Where is that? | 好美 这是哪 |
[02:25] | That, my dear, is where you will be turning 17 next week! | 亲爱的 这是下周你过十七岁生日的地方 |
[02:30] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[02:31] | There was a deal on Hotpons, | 团购网上在打折促销 |
[02:33] | so I went ahead and bought it, | 所以我就去买了 |
[02:34] | and we are going to Galveston for your birthday. | 我们要去加尔维斯敦为你庆生 |
[02:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[02:38] | Oh, my God! Are you serious? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[02:40] | – Yeah. – Oh, my God! | -真的 -我的天啊 |
[02:42] | Look, look, look. | 快看 |
[02:44] | Here’s the condo we’ll be staying at, | 这是我们要住的公寓 |
[02:46] | and it has a pool and a hot tub. | 有一个游泳池和一个热水浴缸 |
[02:48] | And look, it’s right on the beach. | 快看 就在海滩附近 |
[02:51] | Holy shit, Ange. | 天啊 安吉 |
[02:53] | This is so nice, but how? I mean… | 很贴心 这是怎么来的 我是说 |
[02:56] | Where’d you get the money for this? | 你哪来的钱做这些 |
[02:59] | Okay, so don’t freak out. Um, I used our rent money. | 别激动 我用了我们的房租钱 |
[03:02] | But I already talked to Roderick, | 但是我已经和罗德里克说过了 |
[03:04] | and he gave us almost every shift this week, | 这周他给我们排满了几乎所有的班 |
[03:06] | so we’ll totally make enough before we leave. | 所以我们会在去之前挣够钱 |
[03:07] | You used our rent money for this? | 你用了我们的租金定这个 |
[03:09] | A week before rent is due? | 还有一周就要交房租了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, but, dude, we’re working, okay? | 是的 但是我们在工作好吗 |
[03:12] | So, we’ll totally make it back. | 我们完全能挣够钱 |
[03:14] | I can’t believe you didn’t ask me about this. | 真不敢相信你都不事先问问我 |
[03:16] | I wanted to surprise you, dude. | 我想给你个惊喜 |
[03:19] | Listen, Jessie. Your 16th birthday was shit. | 听着 杰西你的十六岁生日太糟糕了 |
[03:21] | Okay? And you’ve been talking about going to the beach | 从我遇见你 你就一直在说想要去海边 |
[03:23] | since I met you, and it’s finally happening this week. | 这周马上就要实现愿望了 |
[03:27] | Unless you just, like, absolutely don’t wanna go. | 除非你一点都不想去 |
[03:31] | We still have two hours to get a refund. | 我们还有两个小时可以把钱退回来 |
[03:32] | But I really don’t think we should, dude. | 但是我真的觉得我们不应该退 |
[03:34] | It’s already paid for, and we already have the shifts. | 已经付了钱 我们也有足够的排班 |
[03:37] | Look at this. Right? | 看看这个 好吗 |
[03:41] | You deserve this. We deserve this. | 这是你应得的 我们值得拥有 |
[03:51] | – Ten shifts each? – Straight money. | -每个人十次轮班吗 -工资现结 |
[03:54] | So, do you wanna go? | 那你想去吗 |
[04:01] | Okay, yes. I wanna go. | 好吧 我想去 |
[04:02] | Are you sure? Because I really want us to go. | 你确定吗 因为我真的想我们都去 |
[04:04] | Yes, I’m sure. You know what? | 我确定 你知道吗 |
[04:06] | We deserve this. | 这是我们应得的 |
[04:07] | We work our asses off. If we want to go to the beach, | 我们拼命工作 如果我们想去海滩 |
[04:09] | we’re go in’ to the fuckin’ beach. | 我们就他妈的去海滩 |
[04:10] | Let’s go to the fucking beach! | 就他妈的去海滩 |
[04:16] | Lemme see it! Wait, wait, wait. | 让我看看 等等 |
[04:20] | Aaah! Dude, come on! | 啊 伙计 别这样 |
[04:24] | 警告 我光着呢 千万不要进来 除非你想看一大个鸡儿 | |
[05:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:17] | Hey there. | 嘿 这边 |
[05:18] | Girls! | 女孩 |
[05:20] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:22] | One of y’all kids needs to mow that lawn! | 你们俩得有人去修剪草坪 |
[05:23] | Maybe you need to mow your lawn! | 是你该修剪草坪了 |
[05:24] | The city’s gonna come down on you. | 城管会找上你俩的 |
[05:26] | – The city’s gonna cum on us? – “Come down”! | -城管会上了我俩吗 -找上 |
[05:29] | – No, no, that’s her job! – Yeah! | -不不 那是她的工作 -对 |
[05:33] | Y’all are dirty, dirty girls. | 你们两个思想龌龊的女孩 |
[06:11] | Don’t you wanna go say hi to your mom? | 你想和你妈妈打招呼吗 |
[06:15] | Ha-ha. | 哈哈 |
[06:20] | Hey, you know, at least she has a job. | 至少她有工作 |
[06:22] | If you’re gonna go from man to man, | 如果你想辗转在男人之间 |
[06:24] | you might as well get paid for it. | 你也会为此付出代价 |
[06:26] | True dat. | 同意 |
[06:36] | Scrambled eggs. | 炒鸡蛋 |
[06:37] | I want sliced tomato instead of bacon, | 我想把培根换成番茄片 |
[06:41] | an order of hash browns with cheese and onions, | 一份加奶酪和洋葱的土豆饼 |
[06:45] | and he will have… | 他要一个 |
[06:49] | Get out from under there. | 从下面出来 |
[06:50] | Do you want a smiley-face pancake? | 你想要一个笑脸煎饼吗 |
[06:52] | You better get out from under there | 你最好快点从下面出来 |
[06:53] | or you’re not getting dessert. | 不然就没有甜点吃 |
[06:56] | And he’ll have a smiley-face pancake | 他要一份笑脸煎饼 |
[06:57] | with whipped cream and chocolate chips and an orange juice. | 加生奶油 巧克力片和一份橙汁 |
[06:59] | No! I want chocolate milk! | 不 我要巧克力牛奶 |
[07:01] | No, you’re getting an orange juice. | 不行 喝橙汁 |
[07:02] | No! | 不要 |
[07:04] | I guess he wants a chocolate milk. | 我猜他想要巧克力牛奶 |
[07:12] | I swear to God, | 我发誓 |
[07:13] | if Crystal seats me with one more fucking toddler… | 要是克丽丝特再把我安排去服务熊孩子 |
[07:15] | Uh, have you seen my section of olds? | 你看到我那个区的那些老人了吗 |
[07:18] | The likelihood of one of them dying here tonight | 他们中的任何一个今晚死在这的可能性 |
[07:19] | is higher than I am now. | 一定比我死在这里高 |
[07:21] | Speaking of– ♪ I’ve got your green. ♪ | 说到这儿 我已经得到你的许可了 ♪ |
[07:24] | Meet me in the bathroom. Ten minutes. | 十分钟后 我们洗手间见 |
[07:27] | Wait! Hey! Hey! | 等等 嘿 嘿 |
[07:31] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[07:33] | I’m not meeting him in the bathroom again. | 我才不要再和他在洗手间里见面 |
[07:35] | Who the fuck pisses in the middle of a drug deal? | 谁他妈的还会在毒品交易中撒尿 |
[07:37] | I’ll go. I’ll punch him in the dick. I don’t give a fuck. | 我去 我要给他老二一拳 我才不管呢 |
[07:40] | Ladies. I need one of you to take off tomorrow morning. | 女士们 你们其中一个明天早上休息 |
[07:42] | I may have promised a shift to Crystal. | 我已经答应了换班给克丽丝特 |
[07:44] | No, sorry. Can’t do it. | 不 对不起 不行 |
[07:45] | We have to make rent money. | 我们得赚房租 |
[07:46] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[07:47] | You’re on the schedule at least 10 times. | 你俩都至少排了10次班了 |
[07:49] | It’s only one shift. Who’s gonna be the good guy here? | 就这一次换班 谁来当个好人 |
[07:51] | Dude, she’s a hostess. | 大哥 她是个女主人 |
[07:53] | She doesn’t even know how to wait tables. | 她甚至不知道如何侍候客人 |
[07:55] | At least I show up. And sober. | 至少我会来上班 并且还是清醒的 |
[07:57] | It’s not gonna happen, so get over it. | 这是不可能的 别想了 |
[07:58] | Okay, ladies, that’s enough. | 好了 女士们 够了 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry, Crystal. Another time. | 对不起 克丽丝特 下次吧 |
[08:02] | It’s fine. I may just come in anyway, | 行 反正我还是会过来 |
[08:04] | for when they screw you by not showing up. | 以防她们来不了 把一切都搞砸了 |
[08:08] | Language. | 注意措辞 |
[08:09] | By the way, you have three down on table eight. | 顺便说一下 你的8号桌还有3个客人 |
[08:11] | You’re gonna need two boosters, asshole. | 你需要两个拉拉队 混蛋 |
[08:15] | – Jessie. Jessie. – Right this way. | -杰西 杰西 -这边请 |
[08:22] | Don’t give me a reason to have to call her in tomorrow, okay? | 别让我明天不得不打电话叫她来 行吗 |
[08:26] | Be here in the morning. | 早上按时过来 |
[08:28] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[08:33] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[08:36] | I’m gonna go with Ryan | 我会和瑞安一起去 |
[08:38] | and make sure it goes down like it is supposed to. | 确保它像预期的那样完成 |
[08:40] | Trust me, man. I’m trying. | 相信我 兄弟 我正在努力 |
[08:42] | But that’s a lot of money we talk in’ about here. | 但是我们刚说的钱数额太大了 |
[08:45] | Hey, my money’s in this shit, too. | 我的钱也砸进去了 |
[08:47] | Yeah, and mine. See? | 我的也是 看见了吗 |
[08:48] | We’re all in this together. | 我们都在这里面 |
[08:50] | From here on out, we’re not just | 从现在开始 |
[08:51] | a bunch of dudes go in’ in on a pound. | 我们不再是一群进账一英镑的家伙了 |
[08:53] | I feel like… | 我觉得 |
[08:55] | And maybe it’s too soon to say, | 话说的可能太早 |
[08:58] | but I feel like y’all are my squad. | 但我觉得你们都是我的队友 |
[09:00] | Man. I been needing a new squad. | 兄弟 我需要一个新的阵容 |
[09:03] | We are gonna build our squad on one thing: | 我们的团队建立在一个基础之上 |
[09:06] | Trust. Oooh! | 信任 |
[09:08] | Trust. That’s what I’m talk in’ ’bout, baby! | 我刚才所说的就是信任 兄弟们 |
[09:11] | My boy! | 兄弟 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Trust, man. | 兄弟 信任 |
[09:14] | All right. Now, go on, have a drink, chill out. | 好了 现在去喝一杯 放松一下 |
[09:18] | I’ll let you know when the deed is done. | 事情办完后我会通知你的 |
[09:21] | What up? | 发生什么了 |
[09:22] | Oh, and we’ll hit you up from Ryan’s phone, man. | 我们会通过瑞安的电话找你的 |
[09:24] | Your boy’s almost outta minutes. | 你儿子快下班了 |
[09:28] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[09:31] | Shitty as usual. What was that about? | 像往常一样垃圾 那是怎么回事 |
[09:34] | Oh, let’s just say that your big bro is about to make bank! | 简单来说 你的大哥哥要赚大钱了 |
[09:39] | Me and my boys go in’ in on a pound, cheap as fuck. | 我和我的兄弟才赚一磅钱 廉价得要命 |
[09:41] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[09:43] | Dustin, come on. I thought that you quit dealing? | 达斯廷 我以为你已经不贩卖毒品了 |
[09:45] | What? I was waiting for the right business opportunity. | 什么 我只是在等一个适宜的商机 |
[09:48] | And I gots it. | 我已经等到了 |
[09:49] | Well, be careful, okay? | 好吧 小心点 行吗 |
[09:50] | Dealing’s dangerous. | 贩毒很危险 |
[09:52] | We’re gonna bounce now. | 我们现在要走了 |
[09:52] | Y’all gonna be up later? What’s up? | 你们会晚一点起床吗 怎么了 |
[09:55] | No, we’re not, ’cause we actually have to work tomorrow. | 不 不会 因为我们明天还要工作 |
[09:58] | – So keep it down. – Sucks for y’all. | -所以小声点 -你们都糟透了 |
[10:00] | Not when we’re at the beach next week. | 等我们下个礼拜在海滩的时候就不是喽 |
[10:02] | Do what? | 啥玩意 |
[10:04] | What beach? | 啥海滩 |
[10:06] | – Galveston. – How’d y’all swing that? | -加尔维斯敦 -你们咋这样呢 |
[10:08] | It’s called a J-O-B. | 这就叫工作 |
[10:10] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[10:11] | – Galveston’s a piece of shit. – Fuck you! | -加尔维斯敦是个垃圾地方 -去你妈的 |
[10:14] | Why don’t y’all go to Destin? It’s not that much further. | 你们咋不去德斯丁 那里还没那么远 |
[10:16] | Well, we don’t all have rich daddies to pay | 因为我们可没有富爸爸给我们报销 |
[10:18] | for our bougie-ass vacations to fuckin’ Florida, okay? | 像你们这些土豪一样去佛罗里达玩的费用 |
[10:21] | – Bougie! – Man, | -土豪 -兄弟 |
[10:23] | how many times I gotta tell y’all. | 要我告诉你们多少次 |
[10:24] | He don’t pay for my shit no more. | 他不再给钱我花了 |
[10:26] | I gotta work for my allowance. | 我得自给自足了 |
[10:28] | Come on, pretty boy. | 走吧 靓仔 |
[10:31] | What an asshole. | 操蛋东西 |
[10:33] | Your brother, too. Fuck them all, dude. | 你哥哥也是 去他们的 |
[10:38] | Fuck, I’m tired, man. What the… | 操 我好累啊 我操 |
[10:40] | – Whoa! What the fuck? – Fucking knock! | -卧槽 敲他妈逼的门啊 -你敲门啊 |
[10:41] | Damn. What are y’all do in’ in here anyway? | 靠 你们在这干啥呢 |
[10:43] | I heard some sexy stuff back there. | 我在后面听到一点羞羞的东西 |
[10:45] | – Get the fuck out! – I wanna ask you something. | -滚你妈逼的 -我想问你一件事 |
[10:46] | What do you want? | 你想干啥 |
[10:47] | I just wanted you to know, in case you forgot, | 我怕你忘了就想告诉你一声 |
[10:50] | I share a room with your brother, | 我和你哥睡一个房间 |
[10:52] | and I really don’t think | 我真不觉得 |
[10:53] | you’d want him to see something like this, | 你想让你哥看到这个东西 |
[10:56] | right here, on my computer. | 在我的电脑里 |
[10:59] | That’s not me, dude. | 那不是我的屁屁 伙计 |
[11:00] | Why don’t you turn around and prove it? | 你咋不转个身证明一下不是你的屁屁嘞 |
[11:02] | Eww! Get the fuck out! | 我去 滚吧你 |
[11:04] | I know that’s Angela’s butt. | 我知道这是安吉拉的大屁股 |
[11:05] | It’s fit tin’ to be a full moon tonight. And every night! | 这正好可以当做今晚的满月 每晚才对 |
[11:08] | It’s always gonna be a full moon in my room! | 也能当作我房里的满月 |
[11:10] | – Bye! Good-bye! Bye! – Damn! | -拜 再见 拜拜 -靠 |
[11:12] | And you can use my computer anytime you want, | 你想什么时候用我的电脑都可以哦 |
[11:14] | – but please give me that back! – No! Fuck off! No! Bye! | -但请把照片还给我 -不行 滚吧 |
[11:17] | Jesus. We live with idiots. | 上帝 我们和一群二逼生活在一起 |
[11:19] | These need to be washed, like, yesterday. | 这些衣服好像昨天就该洗了 |
[11:22] | Well, we can leave early, | 好吧 我们可以早点出发 |
[11:24] | go by your favorite Laundromat. | 正好经过你最爱的自助洗衣店 |
[11:25] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[11:27] | I wonder how many guys | 我想知道有多少家伙 |
[11:28] | have to worry about their boxers | 不得不担心他们的洗衣篮 |
[11:29] | being stolen by creepy perverts at the Laundromat? | 在洗衣店被变态狂偷了 |
[11:32] | – None, I’m sure. – No, obviously not, | -我确定一个都没有 -是的 显然没有 |
[11:34] | and yet this is still real-life shit that we have to worry about | 我们不得不担心的依然是我们现实生活 |
[11:36] | when we wanna wash our clothes. | 当时我们需要洗衣服的时候 |
[11:38] | It’s not only gross, it’s fucking expensive. | 不仅恶心而且他妈的很贵 |
[11:41] | When we get our own place, | 等我们有了自己的房子 |
[11:42] | the only thing that I care about is having a washing machine. | 我唯一关心的就是有一台洗衣机 |
[11:47] | When you turn 18 you should just, like, | 等你18岁那年你应该合法收养了我 |
[11:49] | legally adopt me so we can go ahead and move out already. | 然后我们可以继续搞下去 |
[11:52] | I’m like four months older than you, you goof. | 你个傻瓜 我好像只比你大四个月而已 |
[11:55] | Plus, it’s not like Dustin’s gonna tell anyone. | 再说达斯廷好像也不可能跟别人说 |
[11:58] | Like, you could just leave. | 你现在可以走了 |
[12:02] | Probably not, but either way, | 或许不会 但是总之 |
[12:04] | you cannot leave me alone here with these two, | 你不能留下我一人跟这俩玩意儿在一起 |
[12:06] | ’cause I will literally die. | 因为绝逼是要死人滴 |
[12:07] | Jessie, I have told you, like, a hundred times, | 杰西 我已经告诉过你上百次了 |
[12:11] | I’m not going anywhere without you, okay? | 没有你我哪儿也不会去的 好吗 |
[12:14] | When we move out, we move out together. | 我们要走就一起走 |
[12:16] | Dolphies, dude. | 姐妹 海豚啊 |
[12:18] | Dolphies. | 海豚 |
[12:20] | My God, we’re gonna see real dolphins soon. | 我的天啊 我们快要看到真正的海豚了 |
[12:23] | Oh, I’m so excited. Are you happy? | 我好开心 你开心吗 |
[12:25] | Happy? I’m obsessed with this trip. | 何止开心 我已经着了迷了 |
[12:27] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 一直在想着这次旅行 |
[12:28] | I know. Me, too. It’s gonna be the best time. | 我懂 我也是 这将成为最美好的时光 |
[12:32] | Best birthday ever. | 最美好的生日 |
[13:01] | Rise and shine, little sleepyhead. | 太阳晒屁股啦 小懒鬼 |
[13:03] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[13:06] | Time to get up for school. | 上学时间到了 |
[13:08] | I don’t wanna go to school. | 我不想去学校 |
[13:10] | Well, you’re in luck. | 当然 你运气不错 |
[13:11] | You quit school and you work at a diner | 你退了学在餐厅工作 |
[13:13] | and you get to spend all day there. | 而且要干一整天 |
[13:16] | That sounds awful, too. | 听起来也很糟糕 |
[13:19] | It is, but… | 是滴 不过 |
[13:21] | in five days, we’re gonna be at the beach, | 五天后我们就在海滩上啦 |
[13:23] | so that’s something. Hmm. | 所以这才是个好消息 |
[13:31] | Dustin! | 达斯廷 |
[13:35] | – Who is that? – Come on, fellas! Damn! | -谁啊 -开门啊 操 |
[13:38] | Yo, ain’t nobody here, dude. | 兄弟 里面没人 |
[13:40] | Somebody here. Where else they gonna be? | 绝逼有人 他们还能去哪 |
[13:41] | Ain’t got no damn job. | 他们又他妈没工作 |
[13:42] | I think it’s that guy from last night. | 我觉得是昨晚那个男的 |
[13:45] | – He’s with some kid. – Come on! | -他和一个孩子一起 -开门呐 |
[13:47] | You know how suspicious you look in’ right now, dude? | 哥们 你知道你这样看起来很可疑吗 |
[13:49] | I don’t give a fuck how suspicious I look! | 我他妈才不管我有多可疑呢 |
[13:52] | Man, ain’t nobody home. | 大哥 里面没人 |
[13:54] | – Dude, where you go in’ now? – Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | -哥们 你往哪跑呢 -嘿 嘿 |
[13:57] | I see you! Hey, I see you! | 我看到你了 嘿 看到你了 |
[13:59] | You don’t see no thin’! | 你屁都没看到 |
[14:01] | What the fuck is he doing here? | 妈逼的干啥呢他 |
[14:03] | There’s shades on the window. | 那是窗户上的倒影 |
[14:03] | Bro, I just seen somebody. | 兄弟 我看到人了 |
[14:05] | – You can’t see no thin’! – Hey! Open the door! | -你看到个屁啊 -快点开门 |
[14:08] | I’m not leavin’ without my money! | 没钱我是不会走的 |
[14:10] | Fuck, I think he’s trying to break the door down. Go, go! | 操 我觉得他要撞门了 快 快 |
[14:15] | Bro, don’t do it! | 兄台 别呀 |
[14:17] | – What? What the… – Where those motherfuckers at? | -操 什么情况 -那些混蛋在哪呢 |
[14:19] | You broke down our door! You gonna pay for that shit? | 你搞坏了我们的门 赔钱 |
[14:20] | I ain’t payin’ for shit. Dustin! Ryan! | 我赔个屁 达斯廷 瑞安 |
[14:22] | Ryan doesn’t even live here! What are you doing, man? | 瑞安根本不住这 你想干嘛 大哥 |
[14:25] | I’m getting my money, that’s what! | 我要我的钱 就弄这 |
[14:26] | What money? What the fuck? | 啥钱啊 我操 |
[14:27] | Hey, yo, Dustin, man! | 嘿 达斯廷 老兄 |
[14:29] | Who the fuck is this? Get the fuck out of my house! | 这他妈的是干啥呢 给老娘滚出去 |
[14:31] | Dustin, come out and deal with your shit, man. | 达斯廷出来把你的事解决了 |
[14:32] | You broke our fucking door! | 你他妈的撞坏了我们的门 |
[14:34] | Fuck that door. Listen, bro, come here. | 去他妈的门 听着 哥们 到这来 |
[14:36] | – Get the fuck out! – Who the fuck is this kid? | -滚出去 -这孩子是他妈的谁啊 |
[14:37] | Hey, listen. This is what I need you to do. Listen. | 听着 我要你这么干 听好了 |
[14:40] | – Get $500 worth of stuff. – What? | -弄到价值500美元的东西 -啥 |
[14:41] | You touch anything, I’m calling the fucking police! | 你敢碰任何东西 我就他妈的报警啦 |
[14:43] | – Where’s the phone? – This is our shit, okay? | -电话在哪 -这是我们的东西好吗 |
[14:45] | Dustin didn’t pay for any of this! | 达斯廷一毛钱都没有出 |
[14:47] | – That’s not bad. – Dude, I painted that! | -这个不错么 -大哥 这是我画的 |
[14:48] | You don’t steal someone’s painting! | 你不能偷别人的画 |
[14:50] | Don’t touch my Play Station! | 你不能拿我的游戏机 |
[14:52] | – Bro, I got something. – No! | -兄弟 我搞到个好东西 -不行 |
[14:53] | – Let’s go. – This is my fucking TV! | -快来 -这他妈的是我的电视机 |
[14:54] | I got a TV for you, bro. Big-ass TV, too! | 我搞到个大电视 还是大屁股电视 |
[14:57] | Oh, there you go! Go! Take it! | 搬 接着搬 继续 搬走吧 |
[14:58] | Hell yeah, I want this. Take it off my hands! Go! | -行嘞 我就要这个 -拿走吧你 |
[15:01] | Get the fuck outta here. | 滚你妈逼的 |
[15:03] | Thank you! Take it! | 谢谢你哦 拿走吧你 |
[15:04] | Out! | 滚 |
[15:06] | – “Beaches”! – No! | -沙滩喔 -不要 |
[15:08] | – Yeah! Let’s go, bro. – Big fucking lottery win, huh? | -走了兄弟 -买彩票中大奖了是吧 |
[15:12] | Good job! | 干的不错啊 |
[15:13] | Chill! Wait, wait, wait! Come on, bro. | 慢点 慢 慢 慢 好了 |
[15:16] | Well, have fun picking this shit up! | 祝你们搬的愉快 |
[15:18] | Let’s get it. One, two, three! | 来抬上去 一 二 三 |
[15:20] | Fucking call Antique Roadshow. | 他妈的去搞古董拍卖吧你 |
[15:23] | We got your fucking license plate, idiot! | 我们他妈的记住你车牌号了 二逼 |
[15:25] | Hey, You better not call the cops! | 你最好别报警 |
[15:26] | This shit’s between me and Ryan, all right? | 这是我跟瑞安的私人恩怨好吗 |
[15:29] | The cops? No one wants that, bro! | 警察 没人想报警 二逼 |
[15:32] | – Thank you! – We don’t care! | -谢谢你 -我们不在乎 |
[15:33] | No one fucking cares! | 他妈的一点都不在乎 |
[15:36] | – It doesn’t even fucking work! – Bye! | -这样一点用都没有 -拜 |
[15:37] | – Bye, have a nice day. – Thank you. | -再见咯 过得愉快 -谢谢 |
[15:39] | No, thank you! | 不 谢谢你 |
[15:41] | Don’t fucking come back! Get the fuck outta here, bro! | 别他妈的再来了 快你妈滚吧 |
[15:43] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | -操你妈 -操你妈逼 |
[15:45] | Fuck you, guys! | 操你妈的 |
[15:46] | Oh, God. Who called the cops? | 天哪 谁报警啦 |
[15:54] | So, this Tony person. | 所以这个叫托尼的人 |
[15:56] | He’s a friend of yours? | 是你们的一个朋友吗? |
[15:59] | I mean, yeah, I kinda know the guy. | 我想说是的 我跟他有一点点熟 |
[16:01] | – Kinda? – We just hooked back up. | -有一点 -我们只是混在一起 |
[16:03] | I mean, I thought we were hitting it off. | 我觉得我们一拍即合 |
[16:07] | Hittin’ it off? | 一拍即合 |
[16:10] | Are you homosexual, son? | 小朋友你是同性恋吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 不是 |
[16:14] | Not at all. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. | 当然不是 我不是说同性恋不好啊 |
[16:18] | Well, is this Tony person a homosexual? | 好吧 那这个托尼是同性恋吗 |
[16:21] | I mean, do you have a problem with homosexuals? | 我想问的是你对同性恋有意见吗 |
[16:22] | No! | 没有 |
[16:24] | Well, I sure hope not. ‘Cause I’m a homosexual. | 很希望你真没有 因为我是同性恋 |
[16:28] | I sure hate being discriminated against. | 我真的很讨厌被歧视 |
[16:30] | No, Officer, I swear. I love homo… | 不 长官 我发誓 我爱同 |
[16:33] | …sexual s. | 性恋 |
[16:34] | I’m not one, but if I was, | 我不是同性恋 但是如果我是 |
[16:39] | I would be proud of my gayness. | 我会为我的基情感到骄傲 |
[16:42] | Love is love. | 爱就是爱 |
[16:46] | – How ’bout you? – Me? No. | -你呢 -我 没有 |
[16:49] | I mean, not that I haven’t had thoughts, sir, | 我的意思不是说我没想过 长官 |
[16:52] | but I’ve never acted on them. | 但我从来没有对同性恋表现过恶意 |
[16:55] | I guess there was a thing with Benny Brewster… | 我猜一定和本尼·布鲁斯特有关 |
[16:58] | Do you know this Tony person? | 你认识托尼这个人吗 |
[17:00] | Hmm? No. | 不认识 |
[17:02] | Right. | 好 |
[17:04] | So, what you’re saying is | 所以你们的意思是 |
[17:07] | that someone you all know | 有个你们都认识的人 |
[17:10] | came over here at 7:00 a.M., knocked down your door, | 早上7点到这拆了你们的门 |
[17:13] | and stole your stuff, and none of you know why? | 偷了你们的东西但是你们都不知道原因 |
[17:20] | Well, I mean, call me crazy, | 好吧 看来是我错乱了 |
[17:24] | but by any chance, this have anything to do with drug money? | 但是这有没有可能跟毒品赃款有关 |
[17:27] | No. No one here does drugs, Officer. | 没有 这里没人吸毒 长官 |
[17:30] | Then maybe you wouldn’t mind if we took a look around? | 那么你们介意我们四处查看一下吗 |
[17:33] | Assess the damages? | 顺便评估一下损失 |
[17:41] | Ah. Well, well. | 看呐 看呐 |
[17:43] | No, Officer, no one went back there, I promise you! | 不 长官 我向你保证没人去过那 |
[17:45] | Ladies, sit down. | 坐下 女士 |
[17:47] | Now, that is one big piece of glass. | 现在那里有一块大玻璃 |
[17:52] | Now, what would two girls like you | 那么像你们俩这样的女孩 |
[17:55] | be do in’ with such a big piece of glass? | 要这块大玻璃干啥子呢 |
[17:57] | Ready, set, go! | 准备 开始 |
[18:02] | Did we just tie again? | 我们是不是又打了个平手 |
[18:03] | I can’t believe we tied again. | 我不信我们又打平了 |
[18:04] | Jessie, you’re so goddamn pretty. I love your hair. | 杰西你真他娘的漂亮 我喜欢你的头发 |
[18:06] | – I love your hair! – I love my hair, too. | -我喜欢你的头发 -我也喜欢我的头发 |
[18:07] | It smells so good. You wanna smell it? | 闻起来不错 你要不要闻一下 |
[18:09] | It smells so good! | 真他妈的香啊 |
[18:11] | It was such a good idea to get that strawberry shampoo. | 买草莓味洗发水绝逼是个好主意 |
[18:13] | Yeah, we have to get more. | 我们还要再来点 |
[18:14] | We still have some. Plenty, I think. | 我们还有一点 应该还有很多 |
[18:15] | When we run out, we have to get strawberry again. | 等我们用完了还要去买草莓味的 |
[18:17] | – You’re so goddamn smart. – You’re so smart, too. | -你太聪明了 -你也很聪明 |
[18:19] | – Wanna make out? – Yes. | -要不要来一发 -好啊 |
[18:37] | Well, what do we have here? | 那么这是啥玩意儿 |
[19:30] | Hey! Hey, the fucking phone isn’t working! | 嘿 嘿 这智障电话坏了 |
[19:33] | How the fuck are we supposed to make a phone call? | 这他妈让我们怎么打电话 |
[19:35] | Ma’am? Ma’am, excuse me. | 警官 警官 打扰下 |
[19:37] | Um, we have to call our work. | 我们得打给工作的地方 |
[19:39] | Can we please borrow your phone? It’ll just take a second. | 能不能借下你的手机 就一下下 |
[19:43] | Can you hear me? | 能听到吗 |
[19:46] | We don’t have any quarters! | 我们没硬币打电话 |
[19:48] | There’s not even a fucking place to put the quarters! | 这智障电话都不收硬币的 |
[19:55] | What the fuck is a collect call? | 被叫收费是什么玩意 |
[19:58] | Asshole, dude. | 混蛋玩意 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God, I’m gonna kill my fucking brother. | 卧槽 我他妈要杀了我哥 |
[20:02] | Yeah, you and me both. | 加一 还有我 |
[20:03] | I told him to stop with all this | 早跟他说过叫他收手了 |
[20:05] | because he’s not fucking smart enough to be a drug dealer. | 他这智商能他妈当毒贩吗 |
[20:06] | – Clearly. – Ugh! Goddamn it! | -是啊 -日了狗了 |
[20:08] | I knew we should’ve returned the trip. | 我就知道应该取消旅行的 |
[20:10] | This is exactly the type of thing that I was worried about. | 我就一直担心会有这种事情发生 |
[20:12] | What, that’d we’d get robbed and go to jail for it? | 我们被抢劫抢还进局子这种事吗 |
[20:14] | No, that something would happen, because it always does. | 是啊 这事真的一点都不出乎我意料 |
[20:16] | Jessie, this wasn’t our fault. We had nothing to do with this. | 杰西 这事跟我们一点关系都没有 |
[20:19] | It doesn’t matter whose fault it is. | 是谁的错已经不重要了 |
[20:21] | We’re gonna get fired, we’re not gonna be able to pay our rent, | 我们要被炒了 被炒就交不起房租 |
[20:23] | we’re gonna get kicked out, and I’m gonna have to live | 被赶出来之后 我就得去阿肯色州 |
[20:25] | with my fucking racist grandparents in Arkansas. | 跟搞种族歧视的爷爷奶奶住在一起 |
[20:27] | – I just can’t do it! – Whoa, okay, okay. Relax. | -这谁受的了啊 -好了好了 淡定 |
[20:29] | Relax, dude. Sit down. | 淡定一下 坐下来 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[20:33] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[20:38] | There you go. You’re all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[20:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | First of all, | 首先 |
[20:46] | I will kidnap you and take you to Mexico | 去阿肯色州是不可能的 |
[20:49] | before I let you go to Arkansas, so that’s just not gonna happen. | 我绑架你到墨西哥都不会让你去那 |
[20:53] | Second, Roderick loves us, dude, okay? | 其次 罗德里克很喜欢我们 好吗 |
[20:56] | He’s not gonna fire us for this. | 他才不会把我们炒了呢 |
[20:59] | but he’ll get over it, he always does. | 但他每次生气都是过几天就好了 |
[21:02] | This is not a big deal. | 所以这都是小事 |
[21:05] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好 -好吗 |
[21:08] | – You’re right. – Yeah. | -你是对的 -是吧 |
[21:11] | – It’s just jail. – It’s just jail. | -不就是局子吗 -就是 |
[21:13] | – It’s fine. – Yeah. | -没事的 -就是 |
[21:14] | – It’s not a big deal. – No. | -小事一桩 -就是 |
[21:17] | Shut your eyes and get some rest, okay? | 闭上眼睛眯一会好了 |
[21:21] | I mean, they can’t keep us in here for long, | 他们也不能把我们关多久 |
[21:23] | so we will be out of here before you know it. | 眼睛一闭一睁就完事了 |
[21:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:49] | Hold, ladies. | 站住 两位 |
[21:51] | You’re there, you’re here. | 你在那 你在这 |
[22:02] | Lock ’em up! | 锁上 |
[22:17] | All right, ladies. Let’s go. | 好了 两位小姐 走吧 |
[22:24] | Oh, my God, I missed you! | 天呐 我想你了 |
[22:27] | – What up? – Oh, my shit! | -唷 -哦我操 |
[22:29] | Oh, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me, bro! | 你他妈是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[22:31] | What the fuck is he doing here, Dustin? | 达斯廷 他他妈在这边干嘛 |
[22:33] | – Calm down. Take it easy. – Take it easy? | -淡定淡定 -还叫我们淡定 |
[22:35] | We spent two days in juvie ’cause of your robbing ass! | 你抢劫我们 我们反倒蹲了两天局子 |
[22:37] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干嘛 |
[22:38] | I’m sorry, okay? It was a misunderstanding. | 对不起 好吧 都是误会 |
[22:40] | I ain’t even mean to… | 我不是故意 |
[22:42] | You didn’t mean to break down our door and fucking rob us? | 你难道不是故意破门抢我们东西吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah, about that. I’m sorry, man. | 好吧 姐们对不起 |
[22:46] | – Hey, that shit was stupid. – You wanna know what’s stupid? | -那是我犯蠢了 -想知道什么是蠢吗 |
[22:47] | Not being able to use the goddamn bathroom for two days | 在局子里两天没上厕所 |
[22:49] | because you’re in fucking jail! | 那他妈才蠢 |
[22:51] | – You didn’t go yet? – No, I told you I couldn’t. | -你还没上吗 -跟你讲了我上不了 |
[22:53] | I thought you went last night. | 我以为你昨晚去过了 |
[22:54] | There’s no privacy in that place. | 那地方一点隐私都没有 |
[22:55] | – Dude, that’s not healthy. – No shit! | -那可不太健康啊 -没事 |
[22:58] | “No shit”? | 没屎吗 |
[23:02] | I just got… That’s why you my boy. | 我刚懂 你可太逗了 |
[23:05] | Hell no. You think this is funny? | 滚 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[23:06] | We’re probably fired because of your dumb asses. | 你们两个智障可能害我们被炒鱿鱼了 |
[23:08] | – Fuck! Gimme your phone. – My dumb ass? | -操 把手机给我 -我智障吗 |
[23:09] | – Yeah, you! – What did I do? | -是 就是你 -我干嘛了 |
[23:11] | – Y’all had all the drugs. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -是你们的毒品被发现的 -呜啦呜啦 |
[23:13] | Good day, Officer. | 天气不错啊 警官 |
[23:17] | You’re the one whose little friend here | 是你这个小基友 |
[23:19] | was yelling in our yard, waking up our neighbors, | 早晨七点钟在院子里大喊大叫 |
[23:22] | oh, and robbing our goddamn house | 把邻居都吵醒了 |
[23:23] | at 7:00 in the fucking morning! | 还把我们的家给他妈的抢了 |
[23:25] | I’m sorry about that. Don’t be bringing’ that shit up again. | 我真对不起你 你别再提那档子事了 |
[23:27] | And here I am | 同样也是我 |
[23:29] | signing your little teenybopper asses out of juvie, | 把你们两个蠢蛋从局子里保出来了 |
[23:31] | so why don’t you ease up off your boy? | 能不能别再为难他了 |
[23:32] | Thank you, Dustin. Really, thank you so much. | 谢谢你哦 达斯廷 真谢谢 |
[23:35] | He’s gonna see us. | 他要见我们 |
[23:35] | Really? What did he say? Was he pissed? | 真的吗 他怎么说 有没有生气 |
[23:37] | He just said that we should come dressed and we better have | 他只说了我们得穿制服 还得给他个 |
[23:39] | – a damn good excuse. – Oh, God. Thank God. | -无懈可击的理由 -太好了 |
[23:40] | Oh, well, thank God. Ain’t that nice? | 谢天谢地 很不错吧 |
[23:43] | Now, can we please go, ladies? | 那二位女士 我们能出发了吧 |
[23:44] | Yeah, let’s do that, bro. Let’s jam. | 是啊 上路吧 |
[23:46] | Thank you. Let’s get outta here, baby. | 谢谢哦 赶紧走吧 |
[23:52] | Yo, can you turn this shit down? | 嘿 声音关小点 |
[23:56] | Yo, she’s fucking talking to you! | 嘿 她在跟你说话呢 |
[24:02] | Really? | 搞毛 |
[24:25] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[24:27] | Hey, where are you going? | 你们要去干嘛 |
[24:29] | What’s it look like? Fittin’ to get our grub on! | 你觉得呢 到饭点了 |
[24:32] | Oh, Dustin, come on. Can’t we just go home? Please? | 达斯廷 我们能不能直接回家了 |
[24:35] | You been in the slam for two days. | 在局子里呆了两天 |
[24:36] | You can’t tell me you ain’t hungry. | 你别告诉我你不饿 |
[24:38] | I’m hungry. | 我是饿了 |
[24:39] | We don’t have time. We have to go home and get ready for work. | 我们没时间了 得赶紧回家准备上班 |
[24:42] | We don’t have to be there for six hours. | 还有六小时才轮我们呢 |
[24:43] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得上厕所 |
[24:46] | Oh, lucky you. They got a bathroom inside. | 你真走运 里面就有厕所 |
[24:49] | Look. This is the least I can do for you girls | 嘿 你们两个这两天太惨了 |
[24:51] | after what y’all been through. | 就当是请你们吃饭啦 |
[24:52] | What, let Brandon give us free sandwiches? | 哦 就是去蹭布兰登的三明治吗 |
[24:54] | I just bailed y’all asses out of jail. | 我刚把你们送狱里保释出来 |
[24:56] | No, you signed us out of the juvie holding cell, | 你只是签个字把我们从少管所领出来而已 |
[24:58] | after we sat out the cost of our tickets. | 还是在我们整整待了两天之后 |
[25:01] | And here I am being a good dude | 那现在就让我当个好哥哥 |
[25:02] | and get tin’ y’all fed and stuff. | 请你们吃顿饭了吧 |
[25:04] | Now, come on, man. Let’s go eat. | 来吧 进去吃饭吧 |
[25:08] | Dude. Sandwiches. | 姐们 三明治哎 |
[25:12] | Ah, shit! Look at these jailbirds all up in my biz! | 卧槽 几个惯犯又来照顾我生意了 |
[25:15] | What the fuck is under your hat? | 你帽子底下什么玩意 |
[25:17] | Oh, yeah, my new ‘do. You like? What do you think? | 新发型 怎么样 喜欢吗 |
[25:20] | – No. – I don’t know. | -不 -不知道哎 |
[25:21] | It’s maybe an improvement. | 可能对造型有点提升吧 |
[25:23] | I’m tell in’ you, the ’90s are back, and I happen to be | 告诉你 如果在九十年代 |
[25:25] | one of the only persons | 我会是唯一一个 |
[25:26] | who could actually rock this look right here. | 驾驭的了这发型的人 |
[25:28] | I don’t wanna hear about this. | 我听不下去了 |
[25:29] | Yeah, you and Carrot Top. | 对啊 你的一头红毛 |
[25:32] | Well, you watch. | 你瞧好了 |
[25:34] | In a month or two, everybody’s gonna be look in’ like this, | 一两个月之内 这个发型必定会火 |
[25:35] | but guess what. | 但是到那时候 |
[25:37] | I’ll have moved on to the next thing. | 我又去引领新的潮流了 |
[25:38] | Why wait when you can just move on now? You know? | 那你为什么不现在就去呢 |
[25:41] | For real, bro, I’m getting hungry | 讲真 哥们 我快饿死了 |
[25:42] | just looking at them curly fries. | 看你这头发都像扭扭薯条了 |
[25:44] | Hook us up, man! | 快给我们来点吃的 |
[25:45] | Hey, you’re lucky my boss is off today. | 幸亏我老板今天不在 |
[25:47] | I’ma hook you up, | 我去拿吃的 |
[25:49] | but next time you guys gotta call first, okay? | 但是你下次得先打电话 好吗 |
[25:50] | Man, when isn’t your boss off, bro? | 哥们 你老板哪天在的 |
[25:53] | I ain’t never seen that dude. | 我就没见到过他 |
[25:54] | I feel like you’re the manager around this joint. | 我都以为你是经理了 |
[25:57] | You’re runnin’ the shit, bro. | 你就是老板啊兄弟 |
[25:58] | What? Ah, the manager. | 啥 经理 |
[26:03] | Manager. | 经理 |
[26:06] | I’ma hook y’all up. I’m hook in’ y’all up! | 我请你们吃 随便吃 |
[26:08] | What y’all want? | 想吃什么 |
[26:20] | Feelin’ better? | 感觉好点吗 |
[26:22] | Did you go? | 你去上厕所了吗 |
[26:23] | Can we please not talk about this? | 能不能别再说这事了 |
[26:25] | Did you? | 去了吗 |
[26:27] | Jessie, seriously, this is getting ridiculous. | 杰西 讲真的 这太扯了 |
[26:29] | It’s actually get tin’ a little bit dangerous. | 而且已经有点危险了 |
[26:30] | Shut up about it, okay? | 闭嘴好吗 |
[26:32] | I can’t go here. I’ll go at home. | 我在这上不了 得回家上 |
[26:34] | So if you care so much, hurry up | 所以你真关心我的话 |
[26:35] | and finish eating your fucking sandwich so we can leave. | 就他妈赶紧吃完三明治我们回家 |
[26:58] | So? | 原因呢 |
[27:00] | – What? – What do you mean, “What?” | -啥 -你说啥是啥意思 |
[27:01] | Why the fuck was this dude robbing us? | 这哥们为啥要抢我们东西 |
[27:03] | Ah, right. You wanna… | 呃 你想说吗 |
[27:06] | Nah, man. You got this one, bro. | 不了 你来吧 |
[27:09] | All right. Well… | 好吧 |
[27:11] | Y’all remember the night before the robbery and all that? | 你们还记得抢劫之前那晚吗 |
[27:14] | Well, me and my boys | 我们哥几个 |
[27:16] | were fit tin’ to go in on a pound together, | 准备一起去卖点毒品 |
[27:19] | and it did not go as planned. | 然后就发生了点状况 |
[27:22] | Yo, are you sure this is the right place? | 嘿 你确定是这吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah, man, I got the address right here. | 是啊 地址在我手上呢 |
[27:28] | Maybe we should try knocking. | 要不我们敲门试试 |
[27:31] | All right, baby boy. | 好了 两个小学生 |
[27:32] | You’re gonna empty your pockets, | 把口袋里东西都掏出来 |
[27:34] | you’re gonna gimme all of your shit, | 货都给我 |
[27:35] | and then you’re gonna get the fuck off of this porch | 然后从门廊滚开 有多远滚多远 |
[27:37] | and out of the game. Got it? | 听明白了吗 |
[27:40] | Holy shit, Dustin. | 卧槽 达斯廷 |
[27:42] | You realize you could’ve been killed. | 你差点就被杀了 |
[27:44] | I know, dude. It was some scary shit. | 是啊 太他妈可怕了 |
[27:45] | Not that I’m glad that this happened, | 还好捡回一条小命 |
[27:47] | but you need to stop dealing and get a job. | 但你们不能再贩毒了 还得去找个工作 |
[27:49] | For sure. I mean, that’s the plan. Right? | 当然 就是这么打算的 对吧 |
[27:51] | Mmm-h mm. | 嗯哼 |
[27:52] | However– | 但是 |
[27:54] | It is gonna take us a minute to get our careers go in’, | 我们创业还得要一段时间 |
[27:57] | so I might need to borrow a little for rent this month. | 所以我可能得从这月房租里拿一点点钱 |
[28:01] | Jesus Christ, Dustin. How much is a little? | 天呐 达斯廷 一点点是多少 |
[28:04] | – All of it. – What? | -全部 -什么 |
[28:06] | Are you serious? You used your rent money for this? | 你认真的吗 你用了我们房租的钱 |
[28:08] | Yo, that’s how selling works, man. | 嘿 推销就是这么做的 |
[28:10] | You gotta have money to make money. | 你得有钱才能赚钱 |
[28:11] | Guess what. We don’t even have our own rent money. | 没想到吧 我们自己房租还没着落呢 |
[28:13] | – So we can’t help you. -Bullshit! Uh-uh. | -所以我们帮不了你 -鬼才信 |
[28:16] | Y’all been working every day this week. | 你们这周每天都上班 |
[28:18] | I know you’re roll in’. Talkin’ ’bout beach trips and shit. | 我知道你们的计划 海滩之旅啥的 |
[28:19] | Beach? What beach? | 海滩 什么海滩 |
[28:21] | I mean, just Galveston, but still. | 加尔维斯敦而已 但也算吧 |
[28:23] | – Y’all can suck a dick. – Seriously. | -你们吃屌去吧 -讲真的 |
[28:25] | Dustin, I don’t care how you do it, | 我不管你怎么做 达斯廷 |
[28:27] | but you better come up with that money by the first | 但你最好想办法给我弄到那笔钱 |
[28:29] | or I don’t even know what. | 我都无语了 |
[28:30] | Okay? Now, will you please take me home | 好吗 现在请你带我回家 |
[28:32] | so I can use the goddamn bathroom. | 我要上厕所 |
[28:36] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[28:52] | How hard is it to fill up a goddamn water jug, people? | 给水壶灌满水很难吗 你们 |
[28:57] | Do you wanna shower first, or should I? | 你要先洗澡 还是我先洗 |
[29:00] | There’s no fucking toilet paper. | 没有卫生纸了 |
[29:07] | Here. | 用这个 |
[29:08] | No. | 不要 |
[29:22] | Dustin, you need to go to the store. | 达斯廷 你去趟商店 |
[29:25] | You need to replenish the toilet paper. | 该你买卫生纸了 |
[29:27] | Oh! You still ain’t gone doo-doo? | 你还没有拉屎吗 |
[29:28] | There’s no fucking toilet paper! | 他妈的卫生纸没了 |
[29:30] | You don’t need toilet paper. | 你不需要卫生纸 |
[29:32] | Just wash your butt in the shower. That’s how I do. | 在浴缸里洗一下就好了 我就是这么做的 |
[29:34] | I did not need to know that. You’re disgusting. | 我不想知道这个 你真恶心 |
[29:35] | Yeah, if we had any water! | 行啊 如果你有水的话 |
[29:37] | When did the water get turned off? | 什么时候停的水 |
[29:39] | – Oh, shit. – What? Did you not pay the bill? | -该死 -什么意思 你没交费吗 |
[29:43] | We already gave you the money for this month. | 这个月的钱我们给过你了 |
[29:44] | Man, I forgot, dude. | 我只是忘记了 |
[29:47] | – I meant to call, for real. – Oh, God. Unbelievable. | -我有想过要做 真的 -不可理喻 |
[30:06] | I hate this day. | 我讨厌今天 |
[30:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:13] | I just wanna take a hot shower and put on some cozy clothes | 我只想洗个热水澡 换身干净的衣服 |
[30:17] | and sleep until Monday. | 然后一觉睡到星期一 |
[30:20] | I’d give almost anything to do that right now. | 能那样的话 让我做什么我都愿意 |
[30:26] | I’m kinda starting to regret buying this trip. | 我开始后悔买这趟旅行了 |
[30:31] | I’m really sorry all this is happening. | 很抱歉发生的这一切 |
[30:33] | What? Angela, hell no. | 什么 安吉拉 不是的 |
[30:38] | Look, all of this shit is 100 % my brother’s fault, okay? | 这全都怪我该死的哥哥 好吗 |
[30:41] | And whatever ends up happening, he has to deal with it. | 不管最后发生什么 他得处理好 |
[30:44] | You and I are going on this trip, | 我们会去旅行的 |
[30:46] | and we’re gonna see some motherfuckin’ dolphins, | 我们会看到蠢萌的海豚 |
[30:48] | smoke some motherfuckin’ ganja | 吸吸大麻 |
[30:50] | and eat some motherfuckin’ dough nuts on the beach. | 还要在沙滩上吃甜甜圈 |
[30:54] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[30:56] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[30:58] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[31:00] | – Come on, let’s go. – No! | -起来吧 我们走 -不 |
[31:03] | No, man, we don’t sell our own jeans. | 不 兄弟 我们不用卖掉我们的裤子 |
[31:06] | We steal them first, and then we sell those. | 应该是先偷了再卖的 |
[31:09] | Where the hell are we supposed to get $300 jeans? | 我们去哪弄到300美元的牛仔裤 |
[31:11] | No, I’m good, man. | 我不要这个 |
[31:14] | Nordstrom’s or Neiman’s. | 诺德斯特龙或内曼 |
[31:18] | – Neiman’s? – What? | -内曼吗 -有问题吗 |
[31:20] | I ain’t stealing shit out of Neiman Marcus. | 我不会从内曼·马库斯那里偷东西 |
[31:23] | All right, so you’ll rob your best friend, | 行吧 你宁愿去抢你最好的朋友 |
[31:25] | but you won’t steal from a department store? | 也不去百货商店里偷吗 |
[31:27] | “Best friend.” | 好朋友 |
[31:30] | Number one, | 首先 |
[31:32] | that was the first time I ever robbed anybody, | 那是我第一次抢别人的东西 |
[31:34] | – which I’m very sorry about. – We cool. | -抱歉抢了你的东西 -没事儿 |
[31:36] | Number two, look at me. | 第二 看着我 |
[31:39] | I can let y’all borrow some clothes. | 我可以借你们几件衣服 |
[31:41] | He don’t get it. | 他不明白 |
[31:42] | Look, man, I’m a young black man. | 听着 兄弟 我是个年轻的黑人 |
[31:45] | You could give me an Armani suit. | 如果我穿着你给的阿玛尼衬衣 |
[31:47] | If I walk into Neiman Marcus, | 走进内曼·马库斯 |
[31:49] | they’re gonna automatically think I’m stealing. | 他们会自动认为我在偷东西 |
[31:50] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[31:52] | – Man, that ain’t right. – It ain’t right. | -那可不对 -那可不对 |
[31:53] | – People need to get woke. – Get woke. | -人类需要被唤醒 -被唤醒 |
[31:56] | All right. On the phone, you said you had “ideas.” | 你在电话里说你有很多主意 |
[32:01] | – That’s one. – Man, we steal them, | -这才是一个 -我们先偷 |
[32:03] | and then we sell them, that’s two. | 然后再卖 这是第二个 |
[32:05] | Seriously? What the fuck is he doing in our house? | 真的吗 你们他妈的在我们家干什么 |
[32:07] | Yo, it wasn’t my fault, man. We got robbed. | 这不是我的错 我们被抢了 |
[32:10] | Did you know that was his rent money? | 你知道那是他的房租钱吗 |
[32:11] | My money got ganked that night, too. | 那天晚上我的钱也被偷了 |
[32:13] | I’m trying to fix this shit for all of us. | 我想帮我们所有人解决这个问题 |
[32:15] | Why don’t you have your daddy send you some fucking money? | 你怎么不让你爸爸给你点钱 |
[32:17] | Man, I already told you. He cut me off a long time ago. | 我告诉过你 我早就和他断了联系 |
[32:20] | How do y’all not understand this shit? | 你们怎么都不明白 |
[32:21] | How the fuck are you paying for this juice then? | 那他妈的你哪来的果汁 |
[32:23] | Get your hands off my juice! | 把我的果汁给我 |
[32:24] | Will everybody chill the fuck out? Please. | 都别吵了 好吗 |
[32:28] | – Daddy got this. – Oh, God. | -爸爸买的 -好吧 |
[32:30] | Me and my boys are makin’ a plan right now, so get on! | 我们几个正在制定计划 快走吧 |
[32:38] | All right, so we need to decide on an excuse. | 那么 我们只需要想想用什么理由 |
[32:41] | I was thinking, since it worked so well last time… | 我在想 上次的方法挺管用的 |
[32:43] | No. | 不行 |
[32:45] | No. I know what you’re gonna say and I’m not doing it. | 不行 我知道你要说什么 但是不行 |
[32:47] | Come on. Like, a car accident is the best excuse. | 别这样 车祸是最好的借口 |
[32:51] | Dude, no, it’s not. | 才不是呢 |
[32:52] | I almost lost a fucking tooth that time. | 上一次我差点掉了一颗牙 |
[33:06] | Okay. I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[33:13] | No, no, no, no! Wait, wait, wait, wait! I’m scared. | 别 别 等等 等等 我害怕 |
[33:15] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[33:17] | Just take a deep breath. Okay. | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[33:18] | Close your eyes, okay? | 闭上眼睛 |
[33:20] | It’s gonna be over so fast. Promise. | 很快就好 听我的 |
[33:21] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -可以吗 |
[33:25] | Just don’t hit my nose. | 别打到我的鼻子 |
[33:27] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[33:30] | – Promise? – Promise. | -一定 -一定 |
[33:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:38] | We got so many sympathy tips. | 我们得到了很多关怀 |
[33:40] | Because people thought we were, like, battered women, okay? | 那是因为人们都以为我们是被家暴的 |
[33:43] | It’s not worth it. | 划不来 |
[33:45] | Why do your plans always have to require bodily harm? | 为什么你的计划总是要造成身体伤害 |
[33:47] | They don’t always. | 并不总是这样 |
[33:51] | Chicken pox? | 水痘那次呢 |
[33:52] | Ugh, they’re biting me! | 他们在咬我 |
[33:55] | I can’t feel anything at all. | 我什么感觉也没有啊 |
[33:58] | Maybe they don’t like my blood. | 也许他们不喜欢我的血 |
[34:05] | It’s on my face! | 在我脸上 |
[34:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[34:14] | Goddamn. That was actually by far the worst. | 那是迄今为止最糟糕的情况 |
[34:17] | Really? Even worse than drinking that milk that time? | 是吗 比喝牛奶那次还糟糕吗 |
[34:20] | Um, yeah. I mean, not that I like throwing up, | 那可不 我不是说 我喜欢呕吐 |
[34:22] | but at least it was kind of easy. | 至少呕吐会简单点 |
[34:34] | Roderick? | 罗德里克 |
[34:35] | Um, I think we have the stomach flu. | 我俩好像得了肠胃感冒 |
[34:38] | We need to go home. | 我们需要回家 |
[34:46] | You know, he wasn’t even mad, just, like, genuinely concerned. | 你知道 他都没生气 还很关心我们 |
[34:50] | He was kinda mad, though. | 他还是有点生气 |
[34:52] | He has such a good heart, that Roderick. | 他是如此的好心肠 可爱的罗德里克 |
[34:57] | Dude, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:00] | I’m good. I just need a minute. | 我没事 我休息一下 |
[35:03] | Jessie, look, you can’t hold it in forever. | 杰西 听着 你不能一直忍着 |
[35:06] | Just run inside and use their bathroom. | 只管跑进去用他们的厕所就是了 |
[35:07] | I can’t, okay? It’s already been too long. | 我做不到 已经忍太久了 |
[35:10] | This is getting serious. It’s been almost three days. | 几乎忍了三天 很严重了 |
[35:12] | Like, what if your intestines, like, explode, | 如果你的肠子爆炸了怎么办 |
[35:15] | and then your whole body is poisoned and then you die? | 然后你全身中毒 然后你就死了 |
[35:17] | That’s not a real thing, okay? | 那不会发生 好吗 |
[35:20] | Dude, you are literally full of shit right now! | 你现在简直就是一坨屎 |
[35:22] | I swear to God, if you don’t shut up… | 我警告你 你还不闭嘴的话 |
[35:24] | – You know what you need, dude? – Prunes. | -你知道你需要什么吗 -话梅干 |
[35:26] | Come on. Dude, I’m serious. | 别这样 我认真的 |
[35:28] | There’s like nothing in this world that prunes can’t fix. | 没什么事是梅干不能解决的 |
[35:32] | That’s not true. Like, at all. | 才不是呢 |
[35:34] | One hundred percent true. | 百分之百的不可能 |
[35:59] | Yes. Sample aisle. | 品尝区 |
[36:01] | Prunes. | 梅干 |
[36:30] | I saw that, you little thief. | 我看见了 小贼 |
[36:35] | What did you just call me? | 你刚刚叫我什么 |
[36:37] | I’m buying these. | 我要买这个 |
[36:39] | Does he work here? | 他是这儿的工作人员吗 |
[36:40] | Hell no, he doesn’t work here. | 当然不是 他不在这工作 |
[36:44] | All right. Come on. Just walk away. | 行吧 没事了 走吧 |
[36:52] | Okay, let’s go. Yeah? | 好了 我们走吧 |
[37:04] | No, come on. He’s not worth it. | 别想了 他不值得 |
[37:07] | – Fuck it. Hey! – Wait. Don’t. | -操他妈的 你 -等等 别这样 |
[37:09] | Hey! Over here! Hi! | 你好 这里 |
[37:12] | Hope you’re watching to make sure I don’t steal anything. | 希望你看清楚我没有偷任何东西 |
[37:14] | Oh, no, that’s right, I’m buying these! | 并没有 我要买这些 |
[37:17] | You’re not buying those nuts. That’s theft! | 你才没有买那些果子 那是偷窃 |
[37:19] | You stand over there and you eat and you eat. | 你站在那儿 然后吃吃吃 |
[37:22] | You know who pays for all that? Me! | 你知道谁为你的行为买单吗 我 |
[37:25] | And all the other people who shop here | 还有所有在这里购物的人 |
[37:27] | when they raise the prices to cover for thieves like you! | 他们为了防止像你这样的小偷而涨价 |
[37:30] | It’s called sampling. I had like three nuts. | 我们只是尝一口 我吃了三种果子 |
[37:32] | And your little friend here, dressed like that. | 看看你这个小朋友 穿成这样 |
[37:36] | Have some decency! | 有点样子 |
[37:38] | What? | 什么 |
[37:40] | Dressed like what? It’s, like, a thousand degrees outside. | 穿这样怎么了 外面很冷吗 |
[37:43] | Like a whore. Like a thief and a whore. | 穿得像妓女 小偷和妓女 |
[37:46] | – What did you just call us? – You heard me. | -你刚刚叫我们什么 -别装听不见 |
[37:48] | Go home! Put some clothes on! | 回家吧 穿几件外套 |
[37:51] | Whores, huh? | 妓女是吗 |
[37:53] | Okay. Probably not the kind you like to fuck, though, right? | 好吧 也许不是你想干的那种 对吗 |
[37:56] | Not quite young enough I bet, | 我敢打赌还是我不够年轻 |
[37:58] | you fucking pedophile-looking jizz mop per. | 你个看起来就像个恋童癖的家伙 |
[38:01] | Fucking disgusting rent-a-cop wanna-be, | 该死的讨厌的想当警察的人 |
[38:03] | Woody Allen-looking dick face. | 伍迪·艾伦式的混蛋脸 |
[38:04] | Fuck you, dude! | 去你妈的 |
[38:06] | We are leaving now, | 我们要走了 |
[38:07] | but only ’cause I can’t spend another second | 只是因为我不想再浪费时间 |
[38:09] | looking at your dumb, hideous face | 对着你这张可怕的脸 |
[38:10] | and your oddly-shaped head, | 和你丑陋的脑袋 |
[38:12] | which is probably the closest thing to a penis | 这可能是你恶心 腐烂 老透的身体上 |
[38:14] | on your disgusting, rotting, wilting body, you filth! | 最像个鸡巴的东西了 你个老不死的 |
[38:17] | Die! | 去死吧 |
[38:18] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[38:22] | Bye! | 再见 |
[38:26] | Dude! That was fucking crazy! You’re such a bad ass! | 这太疯狂了 你真是个混蛋 |
[38:28] | Dude, I know! What a motherfucker! Fuck! | 我知道 去他妈的 |
[38:31] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[38:32] | Wait, isn’t that Paul’s car? | 等等 那不是保罗的车吗 |
[38:34] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[38:36] | Wait, wait, come here. Dude, come on! | 等等 过来 这里 过来 |
[38:40] | He used to do this shit to me | 他经常对我这样 |
[38:42] | all the time when he worked with us. | 以前一起工作的时候 |
[38:43] | Me, too. I used to fucking hate it. | 我也是 我太讨厌他了 |
[38:48] | I can’t believe that old fuck called me a whore. | 不敢相信那老东西说我是妓女 |
[38:50] | Dude, I know. Motherfucker! | 我懂 操他妈的 |
[38:53] | His poor wife. Did you see her? | 他那可怜的妻子 你看见了吗 |
[38:54] | She almost had a heart attack. | 她好像很伤心 |
[38:55] | Yeah, I never know if I should, like, | 我不知道我是不是 |
[38:57] | feel bad for women like that. | 应该同情一下那种女人 |
[38:58] | Like, why would you be with someone so horrible? | 比如 你为什么要和这么可怕的人在一起 |
[39:01] | I don’t know, dude. It’s sad. | 我不知道 好伤心 |
[39:02] | When I see a couple like that, | 当我看见这样一对夫妻 |
[39:04] | all I can think about is that at some point in her life, | 我能想到的是 在她生命中的某个时刻 |
[39:06] | he had a boner and she let him put it in her. | 他硬了起来 她叫他插进来 |
[39:08] | Eww! Why is that what you think about? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[39:10] | I can’t help it. Wait, wait. | 我也不知道 快看 |
[39:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:18] | Oh, you fucking bitches! Why? | 操你妈的婊子 为什么 |
[39:20] | Oh, my God! Finally! We fucking finally got you back! | 天呐 你还是回来了 |
[39:23] | – No, that shit wasn’t funny. – I’m sorry. I love you. | -一点也不好笑 -抱歉 爱你 |
[39:26] | Eww, no. One of y’all smell like shit. | 你们谁闻起来有股屎臭味 |
[39:28] | It’s our fucking uniforms. Yeah. | 是我们的制服 |
[39:30] | We have to work tonight, | 我们要上夜班 |
[39:32] | but we have to go to the Laundromat first, | 但我们得先去趟洗衣店 |
[39:34] | because clearly we smell like feces, so… | 因为很明显我们闻起来很臭 所以 |
[39:36] | Wait, wait, wait. Work? | 等等 工作 |
[39:38] | You’re not hit tin’ up Art Dog’s party? | 你不参加艺术狗狗派对吗 |
[39:40] | Oh, shit. I forgot about that. At his g-ma’s, right? | 糟糕 我忘记这个了 在他的外婆是吗 |
[39:43] | Yes, ma’am. Day drinking like a motherfucker! | 当然 白天可不能喝酒 |
[39:48] | No, we don’t have time for that. | 我们没时间了 |
[39:50] | And we have to see Roderick sober. | 我们得清醒的见罗德里克 |
[39:52] | We don’t have to get fucked up. | 先别管那些了 |
[39:53] | We can hang for a minute and say hey. | 我们可以等一会 和他们打个招呼 |
[39:59] | We have to wash our dresses. We can’t. | 不行 我们得回去洗衣服 |
[40:00] | Just wash ’em at Art Dog’s place. | 在艺术狗之家洗就行了 |
[40:02] | – He don’t give a fuck. – Dude, yes. | -他一点都不在乎这些 -太棒了兄弟 |
[40:06] | Or we could just go to the Laundromat. | 或者直接拿到自助洗衣店 |
[40:08] | Maybe you’ll see that guy that stole your underwear. | 可能你会看到有个家伙偷你的内衣 |
[40:10] | You can ask for them back. | 找他们要回来就行了 |
[40:11] | Or maybe you can borrow a pair of his. | 或者管他借一件衣服 |
[40:13] | Oh, that’s an option. | 好主意 |
[40:17] | – Okay. – That’s my girl! | -好吧 -这才对嘛 |
[40:19] | Hey, that’s what I’m talk in’ about. | 就是这样 |
[40:21] | ♪ Yeah, I got bougie bitches in the red bottoms ♪ | ♪ 我穿着红色的底裤 ♪ |
[40:25] | ♪ They got they own money Put that Gucci on ’em ♪ | ♪ 他们把钱用来买古驰 ♪ |
[40:27] | ♪ She don’t need a man She just want the dick ♪ | ♪ 她不需要爱 她只想要做爱 ♪ |
[40:30] | ♪ Let her work mine She be do in’ booty tricks ♪ | ♪ 让她和我一起 她在玩屁股把戏 ♪ |
[40:34] | ♪ Hunned hos in the lobby ♪ | ♪ 钱堆在大厅里 ♪ |
[40:35] | ♪ Hunned G’s in the account ♪ | ♪ 更多的钱在我的账户里 ♪ |
[40:37] | ♪ Hunned labels on the phone Talkin’ money turn me on ♪ | ♪ 手机上钱的标签让我兴奋 ♪ |
[40:39] | ♪ Hello? ♪ | ♪ 在吗 ♪ |
[40:41] | ♪ What’s that you said? What’s that you said? ♪ | ♪ 你说什么 你说什么 ♪ |
[40:43] | ♪ Cut the advance? ♪ | ♪ 停掉信用卡 ♪ |
[40:44] | ♪ Cut the advance, bring me the bread ♪ | ♪ 停掉信用卡 给我拿个面包 ♪ |
[40:46] | ♪ I know that you wanna have it all, have it all ♪ | ♪ 我知道你想拥有一切 拥有一切 ♪ |
[40:48] | ♪ But you can’t have it all ’cause I already got it ♪ | ♪ 但是我已经有了你想要的一切 ♪ |
[40:49] | ♪ Ah, gotta get a new bank account ♪ | ♪ 又有了一个新的账户 ♪ |
[40:51] | ♪ ‘Cause this one full, get another one started ♪ | ♪ 这个已经足够 重新开始另一个 ♪ |
[40:53] | ♪ Blogs and Instagram and the Snap and the Twit ♪ | ♪ 博客 照片墙 快照 推特 ♪ |
[40:55] | ♪ Yeah, I was already poppin’ And yo bitch? ♪ | ♪ 我已经嗨了 你呢 ♪ |
[40:57] | ♪ Hop in the whip and she strip off the rip ♪ | ♪ 纵身一跃 她撕掉了衣服 ♪ |
[40:59] | ♪ Rari so slow on the pull up, Pull up ♪ | ♪ 拉里 脱得太慢了 ♪ |
[41:01] | ♪ Got the lane open, full a commas ♪ | ♪ 打开车道 都是我的钱 ♪ |
[41:04] | ♪ Bling blow flash Got that ice cuff ♪ | ♪ 冰袖口珠光宝气 ♪ |
[41:07] | ♪ Bag full a bands Yeah, I need a handcuff ♪ | ♪ 装满了一个袋子 我需要一副手铐 ♪ |
[41:10] | ♪ I need it, I need it ♪ | ♪ 我要 我要 ♪ |
[41:12] | ♪ Rari so slow on the pull up ♪ | ♪ 拉里 脱得太慢了 ♪ |
[41:16] | Yo, something kinda like this. Yo, check it out. | 有点像这样 来看看 |
[41:19] | Go… | 开始 |
[41:26] | What y’all think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[41:27] | I mean, it’s, like, a little advanced, | 这有点高阶 |
[41:29] | but I can teach y’all an easier version if you wanna learn. | 你们想学的话我可以教你们个简单的 |
[41:32] | Advanced? What? | 高阶 搞笑呢 |
[41:34] | Dude, ain’t no way in hell I’m dancing on no corner for tips. | 哥们 我在哪个街头跳舞都是要小费的 |
[41:37] | – That’s a dumb-as-fuck idea. – You think that shit was easy? | -这主意糟透了 -你觉得这很简单吗 |
[41:40] | I mean, it was basic. | 这太小儿科了 |
[41:41] | I’ve been taking hip-hop classes since I was six years old, | 我六岁就开始上街舞课了 |
[41:44] | so I’d hardly call that shit “basic.” | 我从来不说这是小儿科 |
[41:46] | How many years dance experience you got? | 你跳了几年舞 |
[41:48] | What? All my life. | 啥 我这辈子都在跳舞 |
[41:50] | – All his life, bro. – You took classes? | -哥们 这是真的 -你上过课吗 |
[41:51] | I don’t need no bullshit classes, son. | 我根本不需要上那狗屎一样的课 儿子 |
[41:53] | This dude is full of shit, D. | 这哥们满嘴是屎 |
[41:54] | Oh, you think so? | 你觉得呢 |
[41:56] | Yeah, unless you show me now. | 除非你现在让我看看 |
[41:57] | – Do I? Do you mind if I… Show that dude. – Show him. | -你介意我跳给他看嘛 -你跳吧 |
[41:59] | Okay, hold on. Let’s get this. | 行 等会 拭目以待吧 |
[42:01] | Uh-huh. You wanna see some thin’? | 你想看什么 |
[42:03] | Think about– See, you don’t even know… | 好好想想 |
[42:07] | But… Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[42:11] | Look at that. You see how I get it right there? | 看我 看到我是怎么做的了吗 |
[42:13] | I don’t need to. I feel it. That’s right. | 我都不用看 我感觉到了 没问题的 |
[42:15] | Get it right there. | 就这样 |
[42:19] | No, no, you see, you gotta get… | 不不 你看 你得这样 |
[42:24] | Yeah, get lower. Get in the dirt. | 对 再慢一点 色情点 |
[42:26] | Oh, you wanna do it like that? | 你想这样跳吗 |
[42:28] | Impregnate the ground. | 把地面操哭 |
[42:32] | Dumbass! | 蠢货 |
[42:34] | That’s why you do not need to dance. | 这就是你没必要跳舞的原因 |
[42:36] | Can’t hang with all them classes you took? | 你上的课不管用了吗 |
[42:38] | Need a refund! | 你得去退钱了 |
[43:05] | This is a drug party. | 这是个毒品派对 |
[43:07] | If we don’t leave now, there’s no chance | 如果我们现在不走的话 我们就没机会 |
[43:08] | we’re getting out of here sober. | 从这清醒的出去了 |
[43:09] | Oh, shit! Angela, no. | 该死的 安吉拉 不 |
[43:11] | But it’s for later, dude. Can you relax? | 晚点才好玩 哥们 你能不能放松点 |
[43:14] | There’s too much temptation. I don’t even trust myself. | 这里太多诱惑了 我怕控制不了我自己 |
[43:16] | Look, if anyone offers you anything, just say no. Okay? | 如果有人给你东西 你拒绝就行了 |
[43:20] | We can have fun without getting fucked up. | 我们不磕嗨照样能玩的好 |
[43:21] | – Come on. – All right. | -来吧 -好吧 |
[43:29] | Where’s he at? | 他在哪呢 |
[43:32] | Oh, damn! What’s up? | 最近怎么样 |
[43:35] | – What’s up, girl? – What’s up? | -嗨 姑娘们 -嗨 |
[43:37] | Good. Good seeing you two. What y’all been up to? | 能见到你们太好了 最近怎么样 |
[43:39] | Not much. But hey, this is a weird question, | 不怎么样 但是我们有一个奇怪的请求 |
[43:42] | but could we use your washing machine? | 我们能用你的洗衣机吗 |
[43:44] | What? Like, to do laundry? | 什么 要洗衣服吗 |
[43:46] | Yeah, we just have to wash some stuff for work. | 对 我们要洗一下工作服 |
[43:48] | Oh, okay. Yeah, yeah. | 当然可以 |
[43:49] | You know my g-ma’s casa es su casa. | 就像我外婆总说的把这里当成你的家 |
[43:51] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[43:53] | – Oh, thank you. Thank you. – Oh, you’re welcome. | -太谢谢你了 谢谢 -别客气 |
[43:54] | Spanish, though? Okay. | 那是西班牙语吗 |
[43:56] | Spanish, that’s the weed talk in’. | 西班牙语 那是句俗语 |
[43:57] | Come on. | 跟我走吧 |
[43:58] | Man, you’re gonna owe me a dance after this, though. | 现在你们欠我一支舞了哦 |
[44:00] | Oh, hell, yeah! Oh, duh. | 当然了 |
[44:02] | All right, look, there you go. It’s Tweedle-Dee, Tweedle-Dum. | 你看 就在这 这两个半斤八两的家伙 |
[44:04] | Oh, shit, thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[44:06] | Just holler at me when y’all get done, all right? | 你们弄完了就叫我 |
[44:07] | Thank you. Oh, thank you so much. | 谢谢你 真的太感谢了 |
[44:10] | Oh, my God, dude. | 天哪 姐妹 |
[44:12] | I’ve never been so excited to do laundry in my life. | 我这辈子从来没有因为洗衣服这么兴奋 |
[45:13] | Are they done yet? | 结束了吗 |
[45:14] | Nope, not yet. | 不 还没 |
[45:16] | – Dude, I am so hungry. – Me, too. | -姐妹 我好饿 -我也是 |
[45:19] | – Anything good? – Just, like, old people shit. | -有什么吃的吗 -都像是老头们吃的 |
[45:22] | What is this? Chocolate biscuit, sugar free. | 这是什么 巧克力饼干 无糖的 |
[45:45] | That’s so good. | 味道不错 |
[45:47] | What y’all do in’? | 你们在这干嘛呢 |
[45:49] | Oh, shit. Y’all done found my secret stash. | 你们找到了我的秘密基地 |
[45:52] | Yeah, we were starving. Is that okay? | 嗯 我们太饿了 你不介意吧 |
[45:54] | Yeah, that’s cool, but I would only just eat one. | 没事 但是我每次吃一块就够了 |
[45:57] | What? | 什么 |
[45:59] | Yeah, man, that weed butter will fuck you up. | 大麻做的黄油会让你们磕嗨的 |
[46:09] | This sucks. | 太恶心了 |
[46:11] | Nothing’s coming up. I can’t do it. | 我吐不出来 我做不到啊 |
[46:12] | No, me neither. | 我也是 |
[46:18] | Fuck, this sucks. This sucks. | 妈的 恶心死我了 |
[46:29] | – Damn it, Paul! – I got you bitches! | -该死的 保罗 -逮到你们了 |
[46:54] | Here. | 给你 |
[46:57] | God, these are soaked in beer. | 天呢 它们被泡在啤酒里了 |
[47:01] | Paul is such a dick. | 保罗就是个混蛋 |
[47:12] | Hey, you feel anything yet? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
[47:15] | No, you? | 没 你呢 |
[47:17] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[48:07] | Dude, Crystal. | 姐妹 那是克丽丝特 |
[48:10] | She’s such a bitch. | 她就是个婊子 |
[48:15] | I bet you she’s just like…a really unhappy person on the inside. | 我敢打赌她就是一个内心非常不快乐的人 |
[48:23] | Which… if you think about, it’s… actually kinda sad. | 你去想一下 实际上还有点难过 |
[48:32] | Yeah, it is. | 是这样 |
[48:36] | Thank God we’re not sad on the inside. | 幸好我们的内心是快乐的 |
[48:39] | No. | 是的 |
[48:41] | I’m wonderful on the inside. | 我的心态非常好 |
[48:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[48:59] | Is this seriously how you’re coming to ask for your jobs back? | 你俩认真的吗 就这样子还想回来工作 |
[49:05] | Oh, my God, are they wet? Is that beer? | 天呢 你这湿了吗 那是啤酒吗 |
[49:10] | What the fuck are you doing in your lives | 你他妈的到底在忙什么呢 |
[49:13] | that you’re too busy to dry your uniforms? | 能让你忙到没时间烘干制服 |
[49:16] | Not working, that’s for sure. | 首先排除工作 |
[49:20] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[49:22] | Anybody home? | 在吗 |
[49:24] | Oh, my God. | 天呢 |
[49:26] | You’re high as fuck. | 你们磕嗨了 |
[49:29] | Goddamn, it feels good to be right. | 该死的 猜对了的感觉真好 |
[49:31] | Okay. You two stay right here, and I’ma go get Roderick. | 你们在这里别动 我去找罗德里克 |
[49:40] | Oh, shit, she knows. | 妈的 被她知道了 |
[49:42] | Dude, how did she know? | 她是怎么知道的 |
[49:44] | I don’t know. You know what’s weird about that? | 不知道 有点奇怪你知道吗 |
[49:50] | I always think that people know I’m high when I’m high. | 我始终觉得我磕嗨的时候别人能看出来 |
[49:53] | But usually, they actually don’t. | 但是通常 他们看不出来 |
[49:56] | But this time, she actually did. | 但是这次 她确实发现了 |
[50:06] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[50:17] | Oh, pancakes. | 那有薄煎饼 |
[51:03] | Roderick said he’ll meet you in his office. | 罗德里克说他在办公室等你们 |
[51:05] | And don’t worry, I didn’t tell him you were stoned. | 放心 我没告诉他你们”嗨”成这样 |
[51:08] | I thought it’d be a fun surprise. | 我想给他一个惊喜来着 |
[51:13] | Bye. | 拜 |
[51:24] | Y’all feel in’ okay? | 你俩没事儿吧 |
[51:40] | That beach. | 瞧那海滩 |
[51:43] | I just wanna be there so bad. | 我真是太想去那儿了 |
[51:48] | What is the deal with screensavers like that | 在这个压抑的鬼地方 |
[51:52] | in a depressing place like this? | 那个屏保也太格格不入了吧 |
[51:56] | It just makes me wanna be here so much less. | 它让我越来越不想在儿这呆了 |
[52:01] | What they should have… | 他们应该换一个 |
[52:03] | is pictures of really sad places. | 悲惨一点的图片 |
[52:08] | Yeah. Like… | 没错 比如 |
[52:11] | pictures of the dentist, coming at you with a drill. | 拿着电钻朝你走过来的牙医 |
[52:14] | Yes. | 不错 |
[52:17] | – Or Walmart. – Yeah. | -或者沃尔玛超市 -也不错 |
[52:22] | No. | 不对 |
[52:24] | K-Mart. | 因该叫凯玛特 |
[52:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[52:34] | I wonder what Roderick’s gonna say. | 我想知道罗德里克会说啥 |
[52:37] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[52:40] | I wonder if he believed our excuse. | 我想知道他会不会相信我们的理由 |
[52:43] | No. | 不会 |
[52:46] | I did not believe you two were kidnapped. | 我不会相信你们俩被绑架了 |
[52:48] | Or for that matter, any of the stories you come up with. | 还有接下来你们要编的所有鬼话 |
[52:52] | Man, you know I’m disappointed? | 真是的 你们知道我有多失望吗 |
[52:55] | You two were on such a good streak. | 你们本来是标兵员工 |
[52:57] | Showing up to work on time, working hard, | 按时上班 努力干活 |
[53:00] | doing drugs after you leave. | 下班后再嗑药 |
[53:02] | Just so you know… | 希望你们知道 |
[53:05] | I really was gonna give you your jobs back today. | 今天我本来是真的打算让你们回来上班的 |
[53:12] | – Wait, really? – Yes. | -等会儿 真的吗 -真的 |
[53:16] | So, we’re hired back? | 所以 我们保住饭碗了呗 |
[53:17] | No! No, you’re fired. | 不 不 你们被解雇了 |
[53:18] | Comin’ here looking like | 你俩进来时狼狈得就像 |
[53:19] | the goddamn Wreck of the Hesperus, | 海斯佩罗号残骸一样 |
[53:21] | and as high as a kite. | 还嗨得像风筝一样要上天了 |
[53:22] | And even if I wanted to hire you back, | 就算我想让你们回来工作 |
[53:24] | you couldn’t work like this. | 你们这个样子怎么干活 |
[53:26] | If somebody from corporate came in here and saw you, | 万一公司派人来查岗看到你们俩这样 |
[53:28] | hell, I’d get fired. | 连我都要被炒鱿鱼 |
[53:30] | The wreck of the what? | 什么鬼东西的残骸 |
[53:33] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[53:36] | But I think he knows we’re high, too. | 不过我觉得他也知道咱们嗑药了 |
[53:39] | I can hear you. | 我能听到你们说话 |
[53:42] | I’m literally two feet away. | 我就在你们两尺开外 |
[53:46] | You know, you two are really something. | 知道吗 你们在这儿还是有所作为的 |
[53:49] | And I’m gonna miss having you around here. | 我会想念你们在这的时光的 |
[53:51] | You’re bright, funny, entertaining as hell, | 你们聪明 滑稽 简直一对儿活宝 |
[53:56] | and one of the only things about this place I don’t hate. | 是这鬼地方我唯一不讨厌的东西了 |
[53:59] | As shitty as my job is, and it is shitty… | 即使我的工作很烂 它确实很烂 |
[54:03] | I don’t have the luxury to lose it. | 但我也没有什么资本放弃它 |
[54:06] | So, take this as a favor from me to you. | 所以 就当我帮在你们一个忙吧 |
[54:09] | You don’t wanna end up like me. | 你们不会想落到和我一样的下场的 |
[54:12] | Go do something with your lives. | 趁着大好年华去做些有意义的事吧 |
[54:17] | And start by taking a shower. | 从洗个澡开始 |
[55:13] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[55:15] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[55:19] | Y’all can’t be sleep in’ on here. | 你们不能在这里睡觉 |
[55:22] | You need to get up off my bus. | 请你们赶紧下车 |
[55:24] | Where are we? | 这是哪儿 |
[55:26] | The transit station. Now, come on. | 这儿是中转站 请快下车吧 |
[55:28] | You been on here nearly four hours, takin’ up this seat. | 你们都霸占这个位置快4个小时了 |
[55:32] | – Okay. Yeah, okay. – Let’s go. | -好好 马上 -赶紧的 |
[56:09] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[56:11] | Is this my face? | 这是我的脸吗 |
[56:13] | Did I look like this earlier? | 早些时候我也这样吗 |
[56:15] | I don’t know. | 不晓得 |
[56:18] | I barely remember us getting fired. | 我都快忘记我们已经被炒了 |
[56:22] | Wait. | 等会 |
[56:24] | That was real, right? | 那是真实的 是吧 |
[56:26] | Yeah. I think so. | 是吧 我觉得是 |
[56:29] | Ooh, unless we’re having, like, | 除非我们在经历那种类似 |
[56:33] | some kind of a dual hallucination, | 什么双重幻觉之类的 |
[56:35] | which would be really cool. | 要是那样可真实吊炸天了 |
[56:36] | Dude, if we ever dual hallucinate, | 如果我们真的在双重幻觉 |
[56:38] | I hope it includes, like, | 我倒希望是那种 |
[56:39] | unicorns or some shit, not us getting fired. | 能见到独角兽之类的 而不是咱被炒鱿鱼 |
[56:47] | My God. | 哦老天 |
[56:50] | We really got fired. | 我们真被炒了 |
[56:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[56:57] | Dude, are you gonna use the bathroom? | 姐啊 你要上厕所不 |
[57:00] | No, I can’t go yet. | 不行 现在还是不行 |
[57:03] | Dude, you should eat something. | 伙计 你该吃点东西了 |
[57:05] | We should hit up Brandon for some sammies, | 我们得去布兰登那儿蹭点三明治 |
[57:07] | figure this shit out. | 然后好好琢磨该怎么办 |
[57:09] | Shit. We’re gonna have to tell him about this. | 该死 我们得告诉他我们被炒了吗 |
[57:11] | Yeah, man. But who knows, maybe he can help us somehow. | 没错 谁知道呢 没准儿他会帮我们 |
[57:14] | Like borrow some money from the register for a while, | 比如从他的收款机里借点钱来救济我们 |
[57:18] | or, like, ask his boss for an advance or something. | 或者向他的老板预支一份薪水 |
[57:20] | Hey, um, I’m tryin’ to get down to Centerville and 31st. | 你们好 我正打算去森特维尔路31号 |
[57:24] | You think I could get a dollar or something? | 你们能给我一块钱江湖救急一下吗 |
[57:26] | Can you help me out? I appreciate you guys. | 拜托了 我会非常感激你们的 |
[57:29] | They, uh, tell you about the oceans in school? | 在学校有人告诉过你们有关大海的事吗 |
[57:32] | No. | 没啊 |
[57:33] | They’re go in’ away. All of ’em. | 它们要消失了 所有的 |
[57:35] | Shit. | 不是吧 |
[57:36] | – Good luck. – Yeah, you, too, man. | -祝你们好运 -你也是 伙计 |
[57:41] | Damn, I would pay more than a dollar for that shit. | 我可愿意花不只一美元和那家伙来一炮 |
[57:44] | That’s it. | 对呀 |
[57:45] | What, you wanna gang bang the homeless dude? | 啥对呀 你想轮奸无家可归的流浪汉吗 |
[57:48] | I don’t really see how that helps the situation, | 我不见得那对我们现在的窘境有什么帮助 |
[57:50] | – but I’m down. – What? Dude, no. Okay. | -不过我赞成 -啥 不是 听我说 |
[57:54] | We go to Brandon’s work, right? | 我们先去布兰登工作的地方 对吧 |
[57:55] | We ask him to give us the register money. | 让他把收款机里的钱给我们 |
[57:57] | He calls the cops, says that he got robbed, | 然后他报警说自己被抢劫了 |
[58:00] | and the three of us split the cash. | 最后我们三人分摊那笔钱 |
[58:04] | – Jessie. – Yeah. | -杰西 -成吧 |
[58:06] | Oh, my God. Dude. | 我的天啊 老兄 |
[58:10] | I’m so proud of you, but that is never gonna work | 我真是太为你感到骄傲了 但这行不通的 |
[58:12] | ’cause Brandon’s just not gonna do that. | 因为布兰登不会这么干的 |
[58:14] | Well, we can offer him something in return. | 我们可以给他些好处啊 |
[58:16] | Like a threesome, but we don’t actually have to do it, | 比如”三人行” 但是我们没必要真的做 |
[58:18] | because he’s gonna be just as guilty as us. | 因为那时他就和我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱了 |
[58:22] | It is what he wants most in life. | 这可是他做梦都想的事儿啊 |
[58:24] | Yeah. | 确实 |
[58:26] | Is that mean, though? Like, raising his hopes up | 这就好比 先点燃他希望的小火苗 |
[58:28] | and then just, you know, knocking them down like that? | 然后 就地扑灭这样吗 |
[58:30] | No, not at all, because technically, | 没 不完全是这样 因为严格来说 |
[58:33] | we’re helping him not get evicted. | 我们在是帮助他不被扫地出门 |
[58:37] | Do you see what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思了吗 |
[58:39] | He’s gonna forgive us. | 他会原谅我们的 |
[58:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[58:44] | I love you right now! | 我真是爱死你了 |
[58:46] | Yes, let’s go! | 就这么地 走起 |
[58:48] | Oh, boy. | 我的老天 |
[58:50] | – God. You scared me. – Here. | -该死 吓老子一跳 -给 |
[58:53] | Here’s the one that looks like a roadkill. | 你要的那份长得像路障的 |
[58:55] | Ooh, that meatball sub looks good as fuck. | 那肉丸看起来棒极了 |
[58:58] | Yo, and that fool’s about to eat two of ’em! | 那个傻帽要把那俩全吃了 |
[59:00] | No, man. | 不 伙计 |
[59:01] | He gets, like, two bites and then he goes on the chase. | 他会嚼两口然后就继续上路了 |
[59:04] | You never seen Point Break before, man? | 你没看过《极盗者》吗老兄 |
[59:06] | Yo, what are you do in’? | 你干啥呢 |
[59:07] | What’s it fuckin’ look like, Dustin? | 你觉得我在干啥 达斯廷 |
[59:08] | Oh, man, come on. Again? | 不是吧伙计 又来 |
[59:12] | Always losin’ that goddamn phone, bro. | 你咋总弄丢那该死的手机呢 伙计 |
[59:14] | Hey, yo, you should hit up your roommate. | 你们应该去你们舍友那转转 |
[59:15] | See if he can get us some of them sandwiches. | 看他能不能给我们搞点三明治 |
[59:17] | Oh, no. We already went today. He ain’t gonna do that twice. | 我们今天已经去过了 他不会再弄了 |
[59:20] | Man, I’d roll up in there, and I’ll be all like, | 要我的话 狂拽酷炫地走进去 然后 |
[59:23] | “Bitch, you better make me two meatball subs, | “小婊砸 赶紧给爷弄俩肉丸赛百味 |
[59:26] | or I’ll fuck your shit up!” | 不然有你好看” |
[59:28] | Be like, “Gimme all the money, too, bitch!” | “把所有的银两也给我交出来” |
[59:30] | Hey, your punk-ass ain’t gonna do shit. | 就你那混蛋样子有个屁用 |
[59:32] | Look at you. | 瞧你那衰样 |
[59:34] | Whoa, hold up. Wait a minute. | 等会 等会 |
[59:37] | -That ain’t a bad idea. -Yeah. | -这好像是个好主意啊 -呵呵 |
[59:40] | For real. Yo, check it out. | 真的 听我道来 |
[59:42] | We rob Brandon’s sandwich shop. | 我们去打劫布兰登的三明治餐厅 |
[59:46] | There’s our money! | 这不来钱了吗 |
[59:48] | Dude. Man, y’all crazy. | 老兄 你疯了吧 |
[59:50] | I am not rob bin’ a sandwich shop. | 我才不会去打劫一家三明治店呢 |
[59:52] | Yo, I’ll do it. Yo, I even know a guy, he’s got a gun. | 我加入 我甚至还认识一个有枪的家伙 |
[59:56] | Man, we don’t need a gun. Dude, it’s Brandon. | 伙计 那是布兰登 要枪来干啥 |
[59:58] | We’ll just go in there with masks and shit, yelling, | 我们戴着面具走进去 虚张声势一番 |
[1:00:00] | that dude’ll be so scared, | 那家伙肯定会被吓个半死 |
[1:00:01] | he’ll just give us the money, man. | 然后他会把钱给我们 |
[1:00:03] | Oh, man, so you don’t think he gonna recognize your voice? | 我的天 你觉得他不会认出你的声音吗 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, shit, that’s a good point. | 该死 这我倒没想到 |
[1:00:06] | Yo, what about a note? | 要不用字条吧 |
[1:00:08] | Yo, we’ll just write that shit | 咱写在一张字条上 |
[1:00:10] | and then we’ll pass that shit to him. | 然后递给他 |
[1:00:11] | Hell, yeah! Oh, a mask. We need masks. | 棒极了老兄 对了 面具 咱还需要面具 |
[1:00:13] | All right. What are you thinking? | 没错 你们觉得 |
[1:00:15] | Target and Party City… | 派对城咋样 |
[1:00:18] | That shit’s expensive, dude. | 那玩意儿太贵了 |
[1:00:19] | Pantyhose. Your sister, man. | 丝袜呀 你妹妹那 老兄 |
[1:00:21] | Pantyhose! | 丝袜 |
[1:00:22] | Dude, this is gonna be so fuckin’ easy. | 这活儿简直是小菜一碟 |
[1:00:24] | Are you in on this? | 你加入不 |
[1:00:27] | Come on, dude. Come on, I need you. | 来嘛 求你了老兄 我需要你 |
[1:00:30] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[1:00:32] | I’m not in, though, but I will help. | 但我不参与行动 只提供帮助 |
[1:00:36] | ‘Cause clearly, just listening to y’all, | 光是听你们在那唠就知道 |
[1:00:37] | you need some guidance. | 你们明显需要一些指导 |
[1:00:38] | Guidance? What, from you? | 啥指导 你的指导吗 |
[1:00:42] | – ‘Cause you’re so experienced? – Got way more than you! | -因为你经验丰富吗 -总比你强多了 |
[1:00:46] | I took this fool’s TV! You forgot about that? | 我可抢了这傻帽的彩电 你忘了吗 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[1:00:52] | Which I am terribly sorry about. | 当然我对此非常抱歉 |
[1:00:56] | – Trust. – Trust. | -上刀山 -下火海 |
[1:01:02] | Oh, but let’s go, baby! | 咱出发吧伙计们 |
[1:01:12] | Well, well, well, well. Look at this. | 什么风儿把你们给吹来了 |
[1:01:14] | Y’all comin’ for the foot-long? | 你们都是为了”大香肠”来的吗 |
[1:01:16] | Hey, I could make you a sandwich, too. Zing! | 我也能为你们做个”三明治”哦 |
[1:01:21] | – Uh, your boss isn’t here? – No. | -你的老板不在这儿吧 -不在 |
[1:01:24] | I’m running the ship solo, baby. | 我自个儿在管理这家商店呢 宝贝儿 |
[1:01:26] | As per usual. Wow. | 一如既往 |
[1:01:27] | I’m practically assistant manager up in here. | 事实上我就是这儿的副经理 |
[1:01:30] | Cool. That’s cool. | 哇塞 酷毙了 |
[1:01:31] | Yeah, that’s, like, super cool. | 没有错 真的是超级酷呢 |
[1:01:35] | What y’all been up to today? Just a little bit of, um… | 你俩今天都在忙啥呢 又卿卿我我呗 |
[1:01:42] | “Please let me with you.” | “人家想和你在一起了啦” |
[1:01:45] | Uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[1:01:47] | That’s what we were doing. | 我们就是干那个的 |
[1:01:49] | We were doing that exact thing. | 我们就是干那事的 |
[1:01:51] | – All day. – Oh, damn. Thought so. | -整天都干 -天啊 如我所想 |
[1:01:53] | – Y’all two are crazy. – We’re crazy. | -你俩好疯啊 -我们很疯 |
[1:01:55] | Well, speaking of that, um… | 说到这个 |
[1:01:58] | We actually have a question we wanted to ask you. | 我们实际上有个问题想问问你 |
[1:02:00] | Wait, let me guess. | 等等 让我猜一下 |
[1:02:02] | Y’all decided you’re finally ready to, uh, take a ride on the Banana? | 你们决定 终于决定准备骑香蕉吗 |
[1:02:08] | The what? | 什么 |
[1:02:10] | You know. This fuckin’… | 就是 他妈的 |
[1:02:13] | Monster boy who’s about ready to get unleashed. | 想得到释放的怪物小子 |
[1:02:18] | Well, yeah. Um… now that you mention it, yes. | 是啊 就是你说的 是啊 |
[1:02:23] | Yes, maybe we do. | 也许我们是决定了 |
[1:02:26] | Maybe do… | 也许什么 |
[1:02:28] | What? | 什么 |
[1:02:36] | Oh, um… your Banana. | 你的香蕉上 |
[1:02:41] | – Really? – Yeah. Mmm-h mm. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:02:44] | We do. But we do need this | 我们可以做 但我们真的需要你 |
[1:02:48] | very, very tiny favor from you. | 帮我们一个非常 非常小的忙 |
[1:02:50] | – So tiny. – So tiny. | -很小的 -很小的 |
[1:03:31] | Damn. Y’all a’ight? | 该死 你们还行吗 |
[1:03:34] | No, I’m fuckin’ scared, bro. | 我他妈的怕死了 哥们 |
[1:03:37] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:03:38] | Take a couple deep breaths. | 做两个深呼吸 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[1:03:53] | Man, you’re pretty good at this. | 伙计 你很厉害啊 |
[1:03:54] | Nah, man. | 哪有 伙计 |
[1:03:55] | We pretty good at this, us. We a squad. | 我们都很厉害的 我们是队友 |
[1:04:15] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[1:04:22] | Damn, let’s go! | 我去 走吧 |
[1:04:24] | – Bullshit. – What? | -胡说 -什么 |
[1:04:25] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[1:04:27] | Y’all are saying if I give you the register money… | 你们是说要是我给你们收银台的钱 |
[1:04:29] | We’ll ride your Banana. | 我们就骑你的香蕉 |
[1:04:30] | Okay, y’all know that’s my dick? | 好吧 你们都知道在说我的鸡巴是吗 |
[1:04:31] | – Yes! – Yes! Yes, we know, okay? | -是啊 -是啊 我们知道 行吗 |
[1:04:33] | – Are you gonna do it or not? – I mean, I would, but… | -你做还是不做 -我想做 但 |
[1:04:37] | me thinks y’all are full of shit. | 我觉得你们都是狗屎 |
[1:04:39] | Okay. Well, um, how about, | 好 那不如 |
[1:04:42] | we show you our boobs now as a teaser, | 我们露个胸当作开胃小菜咯 |
[1:04:45] | just to show you that we’re not fucking around. | 就是告诉你我们不是瞎说 |
[1:04:52] | I wanna touch ’em. | 我要摸一下 |
[1:05:05] | Okay. You can cup one boob, over the shirt, no squeezing. | 好 你能抓一个 隔着衣服 不准捏 |
[1:05:10] | One boob each, or one boob total? | 每人一个 还是总共一个 |
[1:05:12] | One each. But that’s it until after we get the money. | 每人一个 但我们拿到钱以前就这样了 |
[1:05:18] | I wanna see y’all make-out, too. | 我还要看你们俩亲热 |
[1:05:19] | – No! – No! Dude! | -休想 -休想 老兄 |
[1:05:21] | You do it all the time in your room. | 你们在房间里一直有做 |
[1:05:21] | I hear you! | 我听到了 |
[1:05:23] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[1:05:25] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:05:27] | Well, if you, um… | 如果你肯 |
[1:05:29] | do this very, very tiny favor for us, then, | 帮我们这个非常非常小的忙的话 那么 |
[1:05:33] | all that stuff that you hear… | 你听到的那些事情 |
[1:05:37] | you can join in. | 你都可以参与进来 |
[1:05:43] | Okay. I mean, yeah… | 好 我是说 行 |
[1:05:46] | that’s tight. I think… | 很不错 我觉得 |
[1:05:48] | Yeah? Oh, cool. | 是吗 好酷 |
[1:05:50] | Yeah, I could maybe make some arrangements. | 我或许可以做下安排 |
[1:05:52] | Stay there. | 待在那儿 |
[1:05:54] | I’m staying. I ain’t movin’. | 我在这儿 没动 |
[1:06:07] | – I didn’t know we were… – No, shh. | -我不知道我们要 -别 嘘 |
[1:06:19] | Holy shit! Oh, my God! Oh, shit! | 我去 我的天啊 我去 |
[1:06:22] | There’s a robbery! This is a fucking robbery! | 是抢劫啊 这是他妈的抢劫啊 |
[1:06:24] | God, I do not wanna die! Please do not shoot me! | 神呐 我还不想死 求你别射我 |
[1:06:25] | Robbery? Oh, shit! Shit! | 抢劫吗 我去 我去 |
[1:06:29] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 |
[1:06:32] | Yes. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 好 好 好 |
[1:06:33] | Bring it down, bring it down. Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 冷静 冷静 好 好 |
[1:06:36] | Uh… Phone, yes! Yes. | 手机 对 对 |
[1:06:38] | It’s an old-ass phone. | 这是好老的手机了 |
[1:06:39] | I mean, I don’t even know if it’s… | 我是说 我都不知道它还 |
[1:06:41] | Yes, you, you got it. Sorry. | 对 你 给你了 抱歉 |
[1:06:42] | You got what you came for. Please. | 你想要的都拿去 请 |
[1:06:44] | The money! Shit, obviously. | 钱 我擦 钱呢 |
[1:06:46] | I’ve never fucking done this shit. It’s crazy. | 我他妈的还没遇过这种事 要疯啊 |
[1:06:49] | The fucking register! Of course! | 他妈的收银台 对啊 |
[1:06:51] | I was, like, are you robbing’ me? | 你是要抢我吗 |
[1:06:52] | I didn’t even know! | 我都不知道 |
[1:06:54] | Movin’ along, movin’ along! I got you. | 走过去 走过去 我知道了 |
[1:06:55] | This is real right here! Um… | 这是真的 |
[1:06:58] | Uh, do you have a bag? | 你们有袋子吗 |
[1:06:59] | Do you have, like, a robber’s bag | 你们有 像是 抢劫袋之类的吗 |
[1:07:00] | to put the cash into? | 要把钱放进去啊 |
[1:07:02] | Just put it in foil or a doggie bag, butthole! | 放锡箔或食物袋里面就可以了 屁眼 |
[1:07:06] | – Yes, sir! Oh, shit! Okay. – Dustin? | – 好 我去 好 – 达斯廷吗 |
[1:07:10] | Which one? Foil, man! | 哪一个 锡箔 伙计 |
[1:07:12] | What the fuck? Dustin? Ryan? | 他妈的干嘛呢 达斯廷 瑞安 |
[1:07:15] | Dustin, you dumb-ass, it’s obviously you! | 达斯廷 你个傻逼 明显就是你 |
[1:07:16] | Take that shit off your head! | 把这破玩意儿摘下来 |
[1:07:18] | That’s clearly your fucking finger, | 这他妈的就是你的手指啊 |
[1:07:19] | so you can put that shit down! | 所以你可以把这东西摘下来了 |
[1:07:20] | Ryan, quit it, dude! We can tell it’s you, | 瑞安 停下 伙计 我们知道是你 |
[1:07:22] | obviously, with these stupid fucking masks! | 很明显啊 还带这些傻逼面具 |
[1:07:24] | Is this shit mine? You son of a bitch! | 这玩意儿是我的吗 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:07:27] | What the fuck? | 他妈的干嘛呢 |
[1:07:29] | What the fuck? Sorry, dude. | 他妈的干嘛呢 抱歉 老兄 |
[1:07:32] | Sorry? | 抱歉吗 |
[1:07:34] | Y’all just tried to rob me! That is not cool! | 你们刚要抢劫我 那不怎么样 |
[1:07:36] | Hey, you’re lucky we didn’t call the cops on you dumb asses! | 没叫警察抓你们这些蠢货是你们走运了 |
[1:07:38] | So this was your plan for rent, huh? | 所以这就是你们找租金的计划吗 |
[1:07:39] | Rob a goddamn store? | 抢个操蛋的店子 |
[1:07:40] | – Rent? – What if someone had seen you? | -租金吗 -要是有人看到你们怎么办 |
[1:07:42] | You realize you could’ve been shot! | 你知道你可能中枪吗 |
[1:07:44] | Man, that wouldn’t have happened. | 伙计 那不会发生的 |
[1:07:45] | Really? ‘Cause it already happened | 真的吗 因为这已经发生了 |
[1:07:46] | one fucking time this week! | 他妈的这周就有一次 |
[1:07:48] | That was different, yo! I was trying to start a business. | 不一样 我在试着做生意 |
[1:07:49] | You were trying to be a drug dealer! | 你在试着做毒品贩子 |
[1:07:52] | 99 percent of drug dealing is getting robbed at gunpoint. | 99%的毒品贩子都被拿枪的给抢了 |
[1:07:54] | Have you never seen Goodfellas? | 你们没看过《好家伙》 吗 |
[1:07:56] | – Blow. – Scarface. | -大毒枭 -疤面煞星 |
[1:07:57] | – Even Boogie Nights. – What? | -还有不羁夜 -啥 |
[1:07:59] | – The end. – Oh, yeah, yeah, | – 结局那会儿 – 对 对 |
[1:08:01] | the end with the crazy dude and the firecrackers. | 有疯子和鞭炮的结局那会儿 |
[1:08:03] | Drug dealing is not a business, Dustin. | 卖毒品不是生意 达斯廷 |
[1:08:05] | It’s idiotic and it clearly never turns out well for you. | 那很蠢 而且你永远不会有好结果的 |
[1:08:10] | Hey, y’all do in’ all right in here? | 嘿 你们在这都好吧 |
[1:08:12] | It look like things didn’t go as planned. | 好像和计划的有出入 |
[1:08:15] | Uh, yeah, we gonna go ahead and get outta here | 是啊 我们就要出去 |
[1:08:18] | and, um, no hard feelings, right? Yeah? | 还有 别见怪 好吗 |
[1:08:22] | All right, cool. | 好的 不错哦 |
[1:08:24] | Y’all have a good night. Be safe, it’s dangerous and… | 大家晚安 注意安全 很危险的 |
[1:08:33] | Look… | 你看 |
[1:08:35] | Brandon, I am so sorry, like… | 布兰登 我很抱歉 |
[1:08:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:08:39] | I know he’s my brother, | 我知道他是我哥哥 |
[1:08:40] | but we had nothing to do with this. | 但这件事和我们没关系 |
[1:08:42] | What was that about rent? Does he not have it? | 关租金什么事 他拿不出租金吗 |
[1:08:48] | Actually, um… | 事实上 |
[1:08:54] | None of us do. | 我们都拿不出 |
[1:08:55] | What? I’m your roommate! | 啥 我是你们的室友啊 |
[1:08:56] | Why wouldn’t you tell me that? | 你们为什么不告诉我呢 |
[1:08:57] | Yeah, that’s what we were trying to do | 好吧 我们本来正要告诉你的 |
[1:08:59] | with the register money. | 就是收银的钱啊 |
[1:09:00] | Which is still a good idea, by the way. | 得说一下 这是个好主意 |
[1:09:02] | You said you needed bikinis, not rent money. | 你说的是你要买比基尼 不是作租金 |
[1:09:04] | There’s not enough in there to cover it. | 这些钱也不够付租金啊 |
[1:09:06] | – How much is there? – I don’t know, like $50. | -那有多少 -我不知道 50美元吧 |
[1:09:08] | I did the safe drop Before you guys got in here. | 你们来之前我做了点保险措施 |
[1:09:10] | Dude, what kind of broke-ass bikinis | 伙计 你以为我们要买 |
[1:09:12] | did you think we were gonna buy? | 什么露屁股的比基尼 |
[1:09:13] | Wait, safe? What safe? | 等等 保险措施 什么保险措施 |
[1:09:14] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:09:15] | The safe down there. I don’t have a key. | 下面的保险箱 我没有钥匙 |
[1:09:16] | Okay, well then, we can just | 好 我们能 |
[1:09:18] | take the whole thing and bust it open later. | 把东西拿过来 然后撬开 |
[1:09:21] | It’s bolted down! | 它固定住了 |
[1:09:22] | None of this is gonna happen, okay? | 这是不可能的 好吗 |
[1:09:24] | – Nothing’s gonna work. – Damn it, dude! | -不可能的 -该死 伙计 |
[1:09:28] | – What are you gonna do? – I don’t know. I guess, | -你要干嘛 -我不知道 我猜 |
[1:09:30] | – find a new place to live. – Shit! | -找个新地方住吧 -我去 |
[1:09:33] | Can we at least have a fucking sandwich? I’m hungry. | 至少给我们个他妈的三明治吧 我饿了 |
[1:09:37] | – Show me your tit ties. – Brandon! | -给我看看你的胸 -布兰登 |
[1:09:39] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[1:09:41] | You can make a sandwich, just don’t make a mess. | 你们自己做三明治吧 就是别搞乱了 |
[1:09:42] | – I just cleaned up over there. – Titties, my ass! | -我刚打扫过 -胸 屁股 |
[1:09:43] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:09:46] | Eat up. | 吃吧 |
[1:09:48] | Might be a while before we can afford food again. | 可能要一段时间我们才能买得起吃的 |
[1:09:57] | Hey, Brandon, I think someone’s coming. | 布兰登 我觉得有人来了 |
[1:10:00] | Oh, shit! Shit! Go, go hide! | 我去 我去 躲 躲起来 |
[1:10:02] | You gotta hide, that’s my boss! | 你们得藏起来 那是我老板 |
[1:10:03] | Now, go on, go! Go, go! | 现在 进去 进去 |
[1:10:05] | Dude, what the fuck? | 老兄 他妈的搞什么啊 |
[1:10:11] | What are you still doing here? | 你还在这干嘛 |
[1:10:13] | Oh! Oh, my God! Dude. | 我的天啊 老姐 |
[1:10:15] | What? Look. | 什么 你看 |
[1:10:16] | Get your horny little ass outta here. I’ll shut it down. | 你个骚逼给老子滚出去 我要关门了 |
[1:10:19] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[1:10:21] | That motherfucker. | 是那个操蛋的 |
[1:10:22] | That shithead is Brandon’s boss. | 那傻逼是布兰登的老板 |
[1:10:24] | Yo, poor Brandon. | 可怜的布兰登 |
[1:10:26] | I don’t mind staying and closing, | 我不介意留下来关门 |
[1:10:27] | if it’s okay with you, sir. | 如果你觉得可以的话 |
[1:10:28] | As a matter of fact, it’s not okay with me. | 事实上 我觉得不行 |
[1:10:30] | I need to get some work done, and I prefer to do it alone. | 我要做些事情 而且我喜欢一个人做 |
[1:10:35] | Okay. I’ll just finish with the floors then. | 好 我把地拖完就行 |
[1:10:38] | The floors look good. You can go. | 地板看起来还行 你可以走了 |
[1:10:40] | -But I… -I said go. | -但我 -我说了 走 |
[1:10:44] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[1:10:46] | You can put the broom away first, Brandon. | 你可以先把拖把放下 布兰登 |
[1:10:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:10:52] | The broom that goes in the closet. | 拖把放到杂物间里 |
[1:10:55] | The broom closet. | 拖把间 |
[1:11:03] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:11:09] | – I almost had a heart attack. – Shut up. | -我心脏病都要犯了 -闭嘴 |
[1:11:12] | – See ya, sir. – Bye. Good-bye. | -再见 老板 -拜拜 |
[1:11:15] | Enough chatting. Good-bye. | 说够了 拜拜 |
[1:11:28] | He just locked the door. | 他刚锁门了 |
[1:11:35] | – We’re trapped in here. Dude. -Relax. | -我们困在这儿了 伙计 -放松 |
[1:11:47] | Here. | 这儿 |
[1:12:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:12:10] | You’re so stupid. | 你好傻 |
[1:12:15] | Dude, what time does Brandon’s shift start? | 伙计 什么时候轮到布兰登的上班 |
[1:12:21] | Oh, my God, we’re so fucked. | 我的天啊 我们完了 |
[1:12:25] | How long is he gonna be here? What the fuck is he doing? | 他要在这多久 他妈的他在这干嘛啊 |
[1:12:28] | Dude, go check. | 伙计 去看看 |
[1:12:40] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:12:42] | – Oh, my fucking God! – What? | -我他妈的天啊 -什么 |
[1:12:47] | Look at that shit! And he called us whores! | 看看这玩意儿 他还说我们是妓女 |
[1:12:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[1:12:54] | I always said | 我一直说 |
[1:12:56] | it was the judgy ones that end up being the perverts. | 有些人表面道貌岸然 背地里龌龊不堪 |
[1:12:59] | Didn’t I? | 我说中了吧 |
[1:13:00] | Yeah. That is so fucked up. Did you see that shit? | 对 太恶心了 你看到那玩意了吗 |
[1:13:03] | I can’t. | 我不敢看 |
[1:13:09] | – Are you okay? – What? | -你还好吗 -不是吧 |
[1:13:12] | No, it’s just a cramp. I’m fine. | 没事 肚子痛而已 我没事 |
[1:13:13] | – Are you sure? – Yep. | -确定吗 -是的 |
[1:13:16] | Oh, my God. | 啊 我的天 |
[1:13:18] | Dude! | 老姐 |
[1:13:20] | I’m fine, okay? It’s fine. | 我很好 没事 |
[1:13:22] | No, dude, you’re not fine. | 不 伙计 你一点也不好 |
[1:13:23] | It’s happening? Dude, is it happening? | 你要拉肚子了吗 是真的吗 |
[1:13:25] | No! | 没有 |
[1:13:27] | Oh, God, maybe! I don’t know! | 我的天 好像是 我不知道 |
[1:13:30] | Dude, it is! The sandwiches, dude! It was the sandwiches! | 伙计 是的 准是那个三明治 |
[1:13:32] | Oh, God, it was the sandwiches! | 天哪 就是那个三明治害的 |
[1:13:34] | It’s coming! It’s coming right now! | 我憋不住了 要拉出来了 |
[1:13:37] | No, dude, run to the bathroom. | 不行 伙计 快冲去厕所 |
[1:13:39] | You’ll make it if you run, dude. | 你冲过去还来得及 老姐 |
[1:13:40] | I’m not gonna make it. I have to just let it flow. | 我不行了 我要直接拉了 |
[1:13:43] | – No! No! – I have to just let it flow. | -不行 -我要直接拉了 |
[1:13:45] | I will not let you be someone who shits your pants | 我绝不能就这样让你在杂物间里 |
[1:13:46] | in a broom closet okay? Unbutton your pants. | 拉到裤子上 快脱裤子 |
[1:13:51] | – No, no, no! – You have to. You have to. | -不行 不行 -你必须这么做 |
[1:13:53] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:14:18] | Oh, God, it won’t stop coming out. | 天哪 根本停不下来 |
[1:14:22] | – I’m gonna throw up. – Close that door! | -我要吐了 -把门关上 |
[1:14:24] | – I can’t! – It’s gonna smell up | -不行 -这样会把整个屋子 |
[1:14:26] | the whole fucking place! Close that door right now! | 他妈的熏臭的 马上关门 |
[1:14:39] | What’s going on here? Hey, who’s in there? | 怎么回事 嘿 谁在里面 |
[1:15:04] | Oh, my God, dude. | 我的天 伙计 |
[1:15:07] | I killed him. Dude, I puked him to death. | 我把他弄死了 老姐 我把他吐死了 |
[1:15:14] | No, he’s okay. He’s just knocked out. | 没 他没事 晕过去了而已 |
[1:15:15] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:15:17] | Oh, my God. Okay, shit, | 我的天哪 好 妈的 |
[1:15:19] | we gotta get out of here, like, now. | 我们得离开这 马上 |
[1:15:20] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:15:24] | Fuck! The keys! Keys! Keys! | 操 钥匙 钥匙 钥匙 |
[1:15:26] | – Shit! – I got ’em. | -狗屎 -我去拿 |
[1:15:29] | Body! | 别踩到他 |
[1:15:48] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:15:51] | I have a feeling these aren’t his wife’s titties. | 我有预感这不是他老婆的胸 |
[1:15:54] | Nope. | 不是 |
[1:15:56] | How illegal is blackmail? | 敲诈量刑有多重呀 |
[1:16:01] | Like medium, I think? | 可能 中等吧 |
[1:16:06] | Okay, so I… think when we get outta here, we should… | 好的 那我想出去以后 我们得 |
[1:16:11] | leave town for a little while just to be safe. | 出去一阵避避风头 |
[1:16:13] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:16:15] | Like… | 你是说 |
[1:16:17] | tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[1:16:17] | Yeah. Yeah. Just to be safe. | 对 对 安全起见 |
[1:16:20] | What do you think? | 你怎么说 |
[1:16:22] | Oh, I think, um… | 我觉得 |
[1:16:26] | I think the sooner, the better. | 我觉得越早越好 |
[1:16:30] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:16:34] | This one. | 这一把 |
[1:16:43] | Gimme the bag. | 把包给我 |
[1:16:45] | Okay. Here. | 好 给 |
[1:16:58] | This one. | 还有这个 |
[1:17:00] | Okay, close, close. | 好 关门 关门 |
[1:17:04] | 我们手里有你的照片 和你老婆的电话号码 我们真的需要这笔钱 谢谢您啦 | |
[1:17:16] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:17:20] | ♪ And you pull me close ♪ | ♪ 你拥我入怀 ♪ |
[1:17:23] | ♪ You make me ♪ | ♪ 你让我 ♪ |
[1:17:30] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:17:34] | ♪ My world explodes ♪ | ♪ 我的世界火花飞溅 ♪ |
[1:17:40] | ♪ Pull me on, pull me on ♪ | ♪ 抱紧我 抱紧我 ♪ |
[1:17:42] | ♪ Got my heart between your fingers ♪ | ♪ 我的心悬在你的指尖 ♪ |
[1:17:47] | ♪ I’m holding on, holding on ♪ | ♪ 我不放手 我不放手 ♪ |
[1:17:50] | ♪ ‘Cause it’s hard watching you leave hurts ♪ | ♪ 无法让你满身伤痕地离开 ♪ |
[1:17:55] | ♪ And in this moment ♪ | ♪ 此时此刻 ♪ |
[1:17:58] | ♪ We’re all together ♪ | ♪ 我们在一起 ♪ |
[1:18:02] | ♪ Throwing caution to the wind ♪ | ♪ 将一切顾虑付之于风 ♪ |
[1:18:05] | ♪ And then the lights begin to glow ♪ | ♪ 然后灯火渐露 ♪ |
[1:18:14] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:18:17] | ♪ And you pull me close ♪ | ♪ 你拥我入怀 ♪ |
[1:18:21] | ♪ You make me… ♪ | ♪ 你让我 ♪ |
[1:18:25] | Oh, my God, dude! | 我的天哪 老姐 |
[1:18:27] | I’ve never seen this much money in my whole life. | 我从没见过这么多钱 |
[1:18:28] | Me neither. | 我也没有 |
[1:18:32] | ♪ My world explodes ♪ | ♪ 我的世界火花飞溅 ♪ |
[1:18:51] | Mmm, I think we have enough money | 现在我们有钱 |
[1:18:52] | to cover all of rent this month. | 付这个月的房租了 |
[1:18:55] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 没错 |
[1:18:58] | More than enough. | 绰绰有余 |
[1:19:03] | Dustin’s gonna freak when he wakes up | 达斯廷醒来发现我们不在 |
[1:19:04] | and realizes we’re gone. | 肯定得吓死 |
[1:19:07] | That’s true. He is, but… | 是的 肯定会 不过 |
[1:19:12] | He’ll settle down when he sees all the money. | 他看到钱后就会冷静下来的 |
[1:19:17] | I think I’ll leave him a note or something, | 我要给他留个便条什么的 |
[1:19:19] | tell him where we’re going. | 告诉他我们走了 |
[1:19:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:19:24] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪呀 |
[1:19:28] | Anywhere we want. | 任何想去的地方 |
[1:19:31] | What about Florida? | 佛罗里达怎么样 |
[1:19:34] | Or no, let’s go to California. | 还是 去加州好了 |
[1:19:36] | – Oh, my God, yes. – Yeah? | -我的天 好呀 -可以吗 |
[1:19:39] | I’ve always wanted to go to California. | 我一直想去加州 |
[1:19:42] | Like, see all the mountains and the surfers. | 看高山 看别人冲浪 |
[1:19:44] | Venice Beach. | 威尼斯海滩 |
[1:19:46] | Venice Beach sounds so cool. | 威尼斯海滩太棒了 |
[1:19:52] | I won’t wanna come back. | 去了就不会想回来了 |
[1:19:55] | We can get a room to rent. | 我们可以租个房子 |
[1:19:57] | We have so much money, | 我们有这么多钱 |
[1:19:59] | no one’s gonna care we’re underage. | 别人才不会管我们成没成年呢 |
[1:20:01] | We could get, like, | 我们可以找一个 |
[1:20:03] | a job at one of those cute little shops by the beach. | 沙滩边的漂亮小商店 在里面工作 |
[1:20:08] | I’m gonna buy a surfboard… Mmm. | 我要买个冲浪板 |
[1:20:11] | And a bikini, day one. | 还有比基尼 去到就买 |
[1:20:13] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:20:15] | And I don’t know, we could go out to eat | 而且我们可以出去 |
[1:20:18] | at, like, a really nice restaurant. | 到一个精致的餐厅里吃饭 |
[1:20:22] | Like, something overlooking the water. | 比如什么临江饭店 |
[1:20:23] | Yeah. Oh. | 没错 |
[1:20:27] | And we could, like, spend the night on the beach, | 我们还可以 晚上坐在沙滩上 |
[1:20:32] | looking at the stars… | 看星星 |
[1:20:35] | listening to the waves. | 听海浪 |
[1:20:39] | And dolphins. Mmm. | 还有海豚 |
[1:20:41] | Ange, we’re gonna see real dolphins. | 安吉 我们可以亲眼见到海豚了 |
[1:20:44] | We’re not just gonna see dolphins, | 我们不止可以看到海豚 |
[1:20:46] | we’re gonna swim with them in the ocean every day. | 我们还要每天和他们一起在海里游泳 |
[1:20:49] | We’ll pretty much be dolphins. | 我们也差不多成海豚本豚了 |
[1:20:56] | I’m so excited. | 我好激动 |
[1:20:59] | Dolphies, dude. | 海豚啊 姐妹儿 |
[1:21:01] | Dolphies. | 海豚 |
[1:21:33] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:21:36] | ♪ And you pull me close ♪ | ♪ 你拥我入怀 ♪ |
[1:21:40] | ♪ You make me ♪ | ♪ 你让我 ♪ |
[1:21:47] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:21:51] | ♪ My world explodes ♪ | ♪ 我的世界火花飞溅 ♪ |
[1:21:57] | ♪ Pull me on, pull me on ♪ | ♪ 抱紧我 抱紧我 ♪ |
[1:21:59] | ♪ Got my heart between your fingers ♪ | ♪ 我的心悬在你的指尖 ♪ |
[1:22:04] | ♪ I’m holding on, holding on ’cause it’s hard ♪ | ♪ 我不放手 不放手 无法 ♪ |
[1:22:07] | ♪ Watching you leave hurts ♪ | ♪ 让你满身伤痕地离开 ♪ |
[1:22:12] | ♪ And in this moment ♪ | ♪ 此时此刻 ♪ |
[1:22:15] | ♪ We’re all together ♪ | ♪ 我们在一起 ♪ |
[1:22:19] | ♪ Throwing caution to the wind ♪ | ♪ 将一切顾虑付之于风 ♪ |
[1:22:22] | ♪ And then the lights begin to glow ♪ | ♪ 然后灯火渐露 ♪ |
[1:22:31] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:22:34] | ♪ And you pull me close ♪ | ♪ 你拥我入怀 ♪ |
[1:22:38] | ♪ You make me ♪ | ♪ 你让我 ♪ |
[1:22:45] | ♪ When the lights go down ♪ | ♪ 当日光消散 ♪ |
[1:22:49] | ♪ My world explodes ♪ | ♪ 我的世界火花飞溅 ♪ |
[1:23:22] | ♪ Carry on the words I say ♪ | ♪ 记住我说的话 ♪ |
[1:23:26] | ♪ With the weight of ending days ♪ | ♪ 带着结束一天的沉重 ♪ |
[1:23:29] | ♪ Watch them pushing you away, away, away ♪ | ♪ 看着一切将你推开 推开 ♪ |
[1:23:36] | ♪ And through all of my mistakes ♪ | ♪ 我所犯的错 ♪ |
[1:23:40] | ♪ And the plans in which we made ♪ | ♪ 我们曾经的誓言 ♪ |
[1:23:44] | ♪ I’ll remember anyway ♪ | ♪ 我仍将铭记 ♪ |
[1:23:49] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:23:53] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:23:56] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:00] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:24:04] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:07] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:24:10] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:16] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:20] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:24:23] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:27] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:24:30] | ♪ You’re like the trees, though, aren’t you? ♪ | ♪ 你就像一棵树 ♪ |
[1:24:34] | ♪ You let the breeze blow through you ♪ | ♪ 任风吹拂 ♪ |
[1:24:38] | ♪ I’ll remember anyway ♪ | ♪ 我仍将铭记 ♪ |
[1:24:53] | ♪ I got a reputation to uphold ♪ | ♪ 我得维持名声 ♪ |
[1:24:57] | ♪ I can’t hold it back, can only let it go ♪ | ♪ 无法维持 只能随缘 ♪ |
[1:25:01] | ♪ Pick, pick, pick ♪ | ♪ 来 来 来 ♪ |
[1:25:03] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:25:04] | ♪ You know that it’s not necessary ♪ | ♪ 一切都没有必要 ♪ |
[1:25:07] | ♪ Keep it down, keep it down now ♪ | ♪ 保持沉默 保持沉默 ♪ |
[1:25:09] | ♪ They hate our voices when they carry ♪ | ♪ 他们说话的时候不喜欢你插嘴 ♪ |
[1:25:12] | ♪ You’ve got a reputation to uphold ♪ | ♪ 你得维持名声 ♪ |
[1:25:16] | ♪ What’s the closest emotion? ♪ | ♪ 最接近愤怒的情绪是什么 ♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:25:22] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:25:25] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:25:27] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:25:30] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:25:32] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:25:35] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:25:41] | ♪ Just right quick while I’m changing direction ♪ | ♪ 赶紧的 趁我改变主意 ♪ |
[1:25:44] | ♪ Lemme settle down, lemme ask you a question ♪ | ♪ 让我冷静冷静 我问你个问题 ♪ |
[1:25:46] | ♪ Girl, how you feel? Don’t lie ♪ | ♪ 你是怎么想的 不要说谎 ♪ |
[1:25:51] | ♪ Gonna speak my piece before I lose control ♪ | ♪ 失控前让我把话说完 ♪ |
[1:25:53] | ♪ Got a reputation to uphold ♪ | ♪ 得维持名声 ♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ I thought that you should know I thought that you should know ♪ | ♪ 你应该知道 你应该知道 ♪ |
[1:26:00] | ♪ They say you’ve got a reputation to uphold ♪ | ♪ 他们说你要维持名声 ♪ |
[1:26:04] | ♪ What’s the closest emotion? ♪ | ♪ 最接近愤怒的情绪是什么 ♪ |
[1:26:08] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:26:10] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:26:15] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:26:18] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |
[1:26:20] | ♪ Pick it up, pick it up, yeah ♪ | ♪ 继续 继续 ♪ |
[1:26:23] | ♪ I want to explode ♪ | ♪ 我要爆发了 ♪ |