英文名称:Fast Color
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | The world’s gonna die. | 世界即将毁灭 |
[01:14] | I can feel it coming. | 我能感觉得到 |
[01:17] | We knew this would happen, that sooner or later, | 我们都知道 无论迟早 |
[01:20] | man’s reckless behavior would catch up with us. | 人类鲁莽的行为终会付出代价 |
[01:24] | Eight years since the last drop of rain | 自上一场雨以来已经过去八年了 |
[01:27] | and no one knows what to do | 除了哄抬水价之外 |
[01:28] | except raise the price of water. | 没有人知道该做什么 |
[01:32] | The wells dried up. | 井干涸了 |
[01:34] | We can’t grow our own food anymore. | 我们不能再种植任何食物了 |
[01:37] | It’s gotten harder for us to stay in hiding. | 也越来越难找到庇护之所了 |
[01:41] | And I think about Ruth. | 我想到了露丝 |
[01:44] | I always think about Ruth. | 我经常想到露丝 |
[01:47] | How did she survive out there | 她是怎么能在自身如此 |
[01:48] | on her own as broken as she is? | 崩溃的情况下还能活下来的 |
[01:52] | I wish she’d never left. | 我希望她从未离开过 |
[01:54] | I wish I could have helped her, fixed her. | 我希望我已经向她伸出过援手 帮了她 |
[01:57] | But I can’t let myself think that. | 但我不能让自己这么想 |
[02:00] | I know better than anyone. | 我比任何人都更加清楚 |
[02:02] | If something’s broken… | 泼出去的水 |
[02:05] | it stays broken. | 永远无法收回 |
[03:30] | – Anyone else? – Just me. | -还有人吗 -只有我一个 |
[03:34] | Nights? | 住几晚 |
[03:35] | One. | 一晚 |
[03:36] | Thirty-five for the room. Water? | 房费35美元 要水吗 |
[03:40] | Half is 26, full is 50. | 半桶26美元 整桶50美元 |
[03:43] | Half. | 半桶 |
[03:53] | What… What’s the name of this town? | 这个 这个城镇叫什么名字来着 |
[03:56] | View Park. | 观景公园 |
[03:58] | All right, that’ll be… | 好了 一共 |
[04:01] | Sorry, I… Just a second. | 抱歉 我 请稍等 |
[04:11] | Hi, sorry, what was I… | 抱歉 我之前在 |
[04:14] | Right. | 对了 |
[04:16] | That’ll be… | 一共 |
[04:19] | …72, with tax. | 72美元 含税 |
[04:21] | – I wanna play. – I understand. | -我想玩 -我知道 |
[04:24] | What did I tell you? | 我之前跟你怎么讲的 |
[04:26] | – Angela will… – Wait. | -安吉拉会 -等着的 |
[04:40] | It’s… | 我没法 |
[04:42] | okay. | 不用找了 |
[04:43] | Thank you. Thanks. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[07:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:731个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:84个,六级词汇:31个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:48个,考研词汇:85个,专四词汇:66个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:131个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:06] | Take your daughter and get under the desk. | 带着你女儿一起躲到桌子下面去 |
[07:08] | – What are you talking about? – Stay away from the windows. | -你说什么 -远离窗户 |
[07:11] | And cover her head. | 保护好她的头 |
[07:13] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:15] | Are you there? What’s going on? | 你还在吗 发生什么事了 |
[07:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:53] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[07:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:06] | She said this room called the office? | 她说的是这个房间打的电话吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:09] | – Just one woman? – That’s what the owner said. | -只有一个女人吗 -老板是这么说的 |
[08:13] | Check the back. | 看下后面 |
[08:58] | This is the emergency broadcast system. | 这里是紧急广播系统 |
[09:01] | Please stand by for further information | 敬请等待更多 |
[09:03] | about water conservation. | 有关水源保护的消息 |
[09:34] | Expecting someone? | 在等人吗 |
[09:44] | Wow, this stuff is terrible, huh? | 这东西太难喝了 |
[09:49] | I don’t even remember what a, uh, | 我都不记得一杯好喝的咖啡 |
[09:51] | proper cup of coffee tastes like. | 尝起来的味道了 |
[09:53] | If… | 如果 |
[09:58] | Uh, miss, can I… | 小姐 我能 |
[10:02] | – What? Oh, no. – Oh, come on. | -什么 不用 -拜托 |
[10:04] | Uh, I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[10:06] | I’m on a business trip. | 我在出差 |
[10:08] | Not like I’m paying for it. | 反正不是我自己掏钱 |
[10:10] | Here you go, honey. | 拿好了 亲爱的 |
[10:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | – Thank you. – Oh, all right. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:34] | I shouldn’t have complained about it. | 我不该抱怨这咖啡的 |
[10:39] | No, you’re right, it’s terrible but… | 不 你是对的 很难喝 但是 |
[10:43] | so good. | 太棒了 |
[10:47] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[10:50] | Oh, uh, I’m just going. | 我只是四处走走 |
[10:55] | What does, uh… | 那是 |
[10:56] | what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:01] | Figuring some things out. | 思考思考人生 |
[11:03] | I remember those days. | 我记得那些日子 |
[11:05] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[11:07] | Nine years, two kids. | 九年 两个孩子 |
[11:08] | So, my things are pretty much figured. | 所以 我的人生已经透彻了 |
[11:14] | Oh, speaking of which, I should… | 说到这个 我应该 |
[11:16] | I should probably get going here. | 我或许应该走了 |
[11:21] | it was nice talking to you. | 很高兴能和你聊天 |
[11:23] | Take care, and, uh… | 保重 以及 |
[11:26] | and good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[11:27] | – Thanks. – Oh, I’m… I’m Bill. | -谢谢 -我是 我是比尔 |
[11:32] | Thanks, Bill. | 谢谢 比尔 |
[11:35] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[12:15] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[12:17] | I’m over here. | 我在这儿呢 |
[12:26] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[12:28] | If you don’t mind me asking. | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[12:30] | Really, you can just… | 真的 你可以就 |
[12:32] | – pull over here and I’ll… – Look, um… | -停在这儿然后我会 -听着 |
[12:35] | my life is pretty… | 我的生活非常 |
[12:38] | boring. | 无聊乏味 |
[12:40] | Let me help you, all right? | 让我帮你 好吗 |
[12:43] | Let me make my wife proud. | 我可以让我老婆骄傲一下 |
[12:52] | There should be a town… | 离这儿大概20英里 |
[12:55] | about 20 miles from here. | 应该有个城镇 |
[12:59] | If you drop me there, | 如果你把我送到那儿了 |
[13:00] | you can tell your wife | 你就可以告诉你老婆 |
[13:02] | you saved someone’s life today. | 你今天救了别人的命 |
[13:04] | – That’s it? – That’s it. | -就这样吗 -就这样 |
[13:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:15] | It’s just crazy, right, I mean… | 这真的太疯狂了 对吧 我是说 |
[13:17] | here we are in the middle of nowhere | 我们在这鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[13:20] | and a cop shows up and heads right for your car | 然后正好就在你走出来的时候 |
[13:22] | just as you’re walking out. | 一个警察跑过来盯上你的车 |
[13:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:28] | The world is a strange place these days, isn’t it? | 这个世界最近变得很奇怪 不是吗 |
[13:34] | But… | 不过 |
[13:35] | I guess… | 我想 |
[13:36] | everyone always thinks they’re living the end of the world. | 每个人都觉得他们活在世界末日 |
[13:40] | I remember my, um, my grandmother… | 我记得我的奶奶 |
[13:44] | telling me about, uh, getting under her desk | 当大家认为炸弹要落下的时候 |
[13:47] | when they thought the bomb was gonna drop. | 她告诉我在她的桌子底下藏着 |
[13:50] | And… | 然后 |
[13:52] | we’re still here. | 我们仍活着 |
[14:00] | Did you know there was an earthquake | 你知道昨晚在观景公园 |
[14:02] | in View Park last night? | 发生了一场地震吗 |
[14:05] | Since when are there… | 这个地区从什么时候开始 |
[14:06] | earthquakes in this part of the country? | 会发生地震了 |
[14:10] | Heard about it on the radio. Headed this way. | 在广播中听到的 震波朝这个方向 |
[14:14] | Stopped at, uh… | 停在 |
[14:16] | the motel there and talked to a little girl. | 旅馆那 问了个小女孩 |
[14:19] | Heard all about this woman | 听说了关于这女人的一切 |
[14:21] | who told her and her mother to seek cover | 她告诉了小女孩和她的妈妈找好掩护 |
[14:25] | right before the earthquake started. | 就在地震发生之前 |
[14:31] | You really thought that cop just showed up out of nowhere? | 你真的以为警察会凭空出现吗 |
[14:35] | Who do you think called them? | 你觉得是谁报的警 |
[14:38] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[14:49] | Ruth… | 露丝 |
[14:51] | please. | 拜托 |
[14:53] | Don’t be scared. I’m a scientist. | 别怕 我是科学家 |
[14:56] | I work for the government. | 我为政府工作 |
[14:58] | And we’ve been looking for you for a very long time. | 我们找你很久了 |
[15:03] | When… when Joe called | 当乔来电话时 |
[15:04] | and he said he finally found you… | 他说他终于找到你 |
[15:08] | I didn’t quite believe him, but, uh… | 我不怎么相信他 但是 |
[15:12] | he said he saw it with his own eyes and… | 他说他亲眼看见了 |
[15:15] | I needed to see it, too. | 我必须也看看 |
[15:18] | But, by the time I got there, you were gone. | 但是 当我到了后 你却离开了 |
[15:22] | And Joe was, uh… | 可乔却 |
[15:25] | You’re hurting people, Ruth. | 你在伤害别人 露丝 |
[15:29] | Is that really what you want? | 这就是你真正想要的吗 |
[15:31] | We can help you. | 我们能帮你 |
[15:33] | There are tests we can run. | 我们可以进行一些测试 |
[15:35] | Procedures. | 动手术 |
[15:37] | So… | 所以 |
[15:39] | why don’t you… | 你何不 |
[15:41] | just… | 就 |
[15:43] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操了 |
[16:46] | Twelve. | 12美元 |
[16:53] | Can I get the key to the… It’s open. | -我能借个钥匙 -门开着 |
[19:35] | Where am I? A gas station. | -这是哪 -加油站 |
[19:38] | What town? Garrison. | -哪个城镇 -加里森 |
[19:41] | About three miles west and you’ll hit it. | 往西大约三英里 你就到镇上了 |
[19:44] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 没事 我 |
[19:51] | Have you seen a woman? | 你有见过一个女人吗 |
[20:08] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[20:13] | You serve food? | 你们卖吃的吗 |
[20:15] | Yeah. What do you want? | 你想吃什么 |
[20:18] | I don’t have any money. | 我没有钱 |
[20:22] | I can do the dishes and clean up whatever you need in the back. | 我可以洗碗 或者你要我洗什么都可以 |
[20:28] | It’s just you here? | 这里就你一人吗 |
[21:56] | ♪ I know you’re antiseptic ♪ | ♪ 我知道你是洁癖 ♪ |
[21:59] | ♪ Your deodorant smells nice ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢你的除臭剂 ♪ |
[22:04] | Here. | 给 |
[22:05] | ♪ I’d like to get to know you ♪ | ♪ 我想和你交个朋友 ♪ |
[22:07] | A sandwich, some water. | 一个三明治 一些水 |
[22:10] | Washed clothes. | 干净的衣服 |
[22:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:14] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖少年 ♪ |
[22:16] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[22:18] | ♪ Cleanliness is Her obsession ♪ | ♪ 为干净而痴迷 ♪ |
[22:21] | Not gone… | 不是去世了 |
[22:23] | grown up. | 是长大了 |
[22:24] | ♪ Scrub away, scrub away… ♪ | ♪ 刷刷刷 洗洗洗 ♪ |
[22:26] | Where do people stay? | 人们住哪 |
[22:28] | Valley’s look shut down. | 瓦利旅馆看起来关闭了 |
[22:31] | Are you from here? | 你是本地人吗 |
[22:38] | Owners couldn’t afford the upkeep. | 业主负担不起维修费 |
[22:41] | You can still stay there, though. | 不过你还是可以住那儿 |
[22:43] | Can’t beat the price. | 毕竟价格便宜 |
[22:44] | Just… | 只是 |
[22:48] | …make sure you find a room that still has a door. | 确保你住的房间有扇门 |
[24:10] | Lila, come back in here and help me. | 莱拉 回屋里来帮帮我 |
[24:15] | Be right there. | 马上就来 |
[25:15] | You fixed the record player? | 你修好了录音机吗 |
[25:17] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧 我带你看看 |
[25:19] | You can finish cleaning up first. | 你先把这些洗干净吧 |
[25:22] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么修好的 |
[25:24] | Some of the screws were stripped, | 有些螺丝磨损花掉了 |
[25:25] | but I found a bigger screwdriver, | 但我找到了一个大点的螺丝刀 |
[25:27] | so I was able to get them loose. | 所以我才能把它们拧下来 |
[25:29] | Inside, two of the wires were burnt | 里面的两条线短路烧坏了 |
[25:30] | so I had to replace them. | 所以我得替换它们 |
[25:32] | But it was much easier than a toaster. | 但这比修烤面包机容易多了 |
[25:34] | It wasn’t easier… | 那可不是因为它容易修 |
[25:37] | you just got better. | 是你变厉害了 |
[25:40] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[25:42] | Do you think I could try the truck next? | 你觉得下次我能试试修卡车吗 |
[25:43] | We can discuss it. | 我们可以讨论一下 |
[25:46] | Can I take a bath tonight, Bo? | 我今晚能洗个澡吗 邦 |
[25:48] | You took one last night. Did you finish your reading? | 你昨天洗过了 你读完书了吗 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 读完了 |
[25:53] | Can I at least have enough to go to the bathroom? | 我能至少有足够的水去上个厕所吗 |
[26:02] | My teeth, too. Lila… | -还有刷牙 -莱拉 |
[26:05] | That’s enough for both. You are very proud. | -这两件事都够用了 -你真是令我骄傲 |
[26:10] | Very. | 非常骄傲 |
[26:13] | Up. | 上楼吧 |
[27:13] | ♪ There’s a new world coming ♪ | ♪ 新世界正要来临 ♪ |
[27:15] | Son of a bitch. | 真是神了 |
[27:18] | ♪ And it’s just around The bend ♪ | ♪ 它即将到来 ♪ |
[27:25] | ♪ There’s a new world coming ♪ | ♪ 新世界正要来临 ♪ |
[27:30] | ♪ This one’s coming to an end ♪ | ♪ 旧的世界就要落幕 ♪ |
[27:36] | ♪ There’s a new voice calling ♪ | ♪ 有个新的声音正在呼唤 ♪ |
[27:43] | ♪ You can hear it if you try ♪ | ♪ 若你认真聆听 ♪ |
[27:48] | ♪ And it’s growing stronger ♪ | ♪ 它会愈发强烈 ♪ |
[27:54] | ♪ With every day that passes by ♪ | ♪ 伴随每日逝去之时光 ♪ |
[28:02] | ♪ There’s a brand new morning ♪ | ♪ 又迎来新的一天 ♪ |
[28:07] | ♪ Rising clear and sweet and free ♪ | ♪ 内心唤起清醒 甜蜜与自由 ♪ |
[28:14] | ♪ There’s a new day dawning ♪ | ♪ 新的一天又要逝去 ♪ |
[28:20] | ♪ That belongs to you and me ♪ | ♪ 它只属于你我 ♪ |
[28:26] | ♪ Yes a new world’s coming ♪ | ♪ 是啊 新世界即将到来 ♪ |
[28:32] | ♪ You know the one I’m talking about ♪ | ♪ 你知道我所指之物 ♪ |
[28:34] | ♪ The one we’ve had visions of ♪ | ♪ 就是我们所见的 ♪ |
[28:37] | ♪ It’s coming in peace ♪ | ♪ 它带来和平 ♪ |
[28:40] | ♪ Coming in joy ♪ | ♪ 带来愉悦 ♪ |
[28:44] | ♪ Coming in peace ♪ | ♪ 带来和平 ♪ |
[28:46] | – You shouldn’t smoke. – Shit! | -你不该抽烟的 -卧槽 |
[28:48] | ♪ Coming in joy ♪ | ♪ 带来愉悦 ♪ |
[28:51] | ♪ Coming in peace ♪ | ♪ 带来和平 ♪ |
[28:53] | ♪ Coming in joy ♪ | ♪ 带来喜悦 ♪ |
[28:56] | ♪ Coming in love ♪ | ♪ 带来爱恋 ♪ |
[29:17] | Hi, Ruth. | 嗨 露丝 |
[29:20] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 老妈 |
[30:03] | – Look, I know you’re angry. – Angry? | -听着 我知道你很生气 -生气 |
[30:06] | You told me to pretend you were dead. | 是你说要我当你已经死了 |
[30:10] | There’s nowhere else for me to go. | 我没有别的地方可去了 |
[30:11] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你现在回来是什么意思 |
[30:17] | I’m sober. | 我戒毒了 |
[30:19] | Eleven months. | 已经11个月了 |
[30:22] | I knew… | 我知道 |
[30:23] | getting sober meant the seizures might come back. | 戒毒意味着癫痫可能又会重新发作 |
[30:30] | I didn’t think it could ever get worse. | 我觉得它糟的不能再糟糕了 |
[30:33] | The other night, I even had two. | 有一夜 我发作了两次 |
[30:37] | Who knows about you? | 有谁知道你的情况吗 |
[30:39] | – What? – You had two in one night, Ruth. | -什么 -你一夜发作两次 露丝 |
[30:42] | Someone must know. | 有人肯定知道这件事的 |
[30:45] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不清楚 -你不清楚 |
[30:47] | If I leave, I won’t survive. | 如果我不留下来的话 我会活不下去的 |
[30:53] | You’re not putting her in danger again, Ruth. | 露丝 你不能再次让她陷入危险了 |
[31:06] | How is she? | 她还好吗 |
[31:10] | Healthy and smart and nothing like you. | 健康且聪明 一点也不像你 |
[31:16] | So what is it that you want from me? | 你想从我这得到什么 |
[31:22] | I want us to try again. | 我想要我们重新开始 |
[31:41] | Your old clothes. | 你的旧衣服 |
[31:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:46] | Do you need some ties? | 你需要束带吗 |
[31:48] | I’m all right. | 不用了 |
[31:51] | That was always the hardest part. | 那曾是最艰难的部分 |
[31:54] | Tying you up. | 把你绑住 |
[32:01] | – Do you need some salve? – No. | -你需要药物吗 -不 |
[32:04] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[32:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[32:07] | It looks worse than usual, I can get you so… | 若这比平常更加强烈的话 我可以帮你 |
[32:15] | Does she… | 她是否 |
[32:18] | have… | 也有 |
[32:20] | Not like yours. | 不像你的能力 |
[32:24] | More like mine. | 更像我些 |
[32:26] | You know, parlor tricks. | 你知道 一点小把戏 |
[32:34] | The Weavers are still the closest house, yeah? | 韦弗他们家的房子是最近的吧 |
[32:38] | They left a few years back. | 他们几年前离开了 |
[32:40] | As far as I know, there’s no one around for miles. | 据我所知 方圆数里没有其他房子了 |
[32:50] | So she’ll feel it? | 所以她也会感觉到吗 |
[32:53] | – A little. – A little? | -一点儿 -一点儿 |
[32:54] | What does a little mean? | 一点儿是多少呢 |
[32:56] | It doesn’t matter what I say, you’re just… | 不管我说什么 你总是 |
[32:57] | I’m sorry if my concern offends you… | 如果我冒犯了你的话 我很抱歉 |
[32:59] | Are you gonna help me or are we just gonna keep | 你是要帮我 还是我们又要像 |
[33:01] | doing the same thing to each other all over again? | 过去一样重蹈覆辙呢 |
[35:29] | – Bo! – Lila! | -邦 -莱拉 |
[35:31] | Bo! | 邦 |
[35:42] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[36:06] | Bo? | 邦 |
[36:27] | Lila. | 莱拉 |
[36:29] | This is your mother. | 她是你的妈妈 |
[36:31] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[37:23] | Let’s go. | 我们出发吧 |
[38:34] | Breakfast! | 吃早餐啦 |
[38:52] | Can I… | 我能一块儿 |
[40:09] | That’s my bowl. | 那是我以前的碗 |
[40:12] | I… | 我 |
[40:13] | broke that bowl. | 把它打碎了 |
[40:16] | I remember I wanted to use my abilities to fix it, | 我还记得我想用我的超能力修好它 |
[40:19] | but… | 然而 |
[40:21] | our abilities can’t fix things. | 我们的超能力不能修东西 |
[40:22] | We can only take things apart. | 我们只能先分解它们 |
[40:23] | And put them back together the way they were. | 然后再把它们恢复原状 |
[40:25] | If something’s broken. | 如果某样东西坏了 |
[40:27] | It stays broken. | 那它就修不好了 |
[40:28] | Eat up now. | 快吃饭 |
[40:31] | All we needed was a little glue. | 其实我们只需要一点胶水就足矣 |
[40:36] | So you can like we can? | 你能像我们这样吗 |
[40:40] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[40:43] | I should… | 我本应该是的 |
[40:46] | I did a long time ago. | 我很久之前是可以的 |
[40:49] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[40:56] | – What? – You’ve never told her? | -什么 -你从来没告诉过她吗 |
[40:59] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[41:01] | Your mother was different. | 你妈妈与众不同 |
[41:03] | How? | 怎么说呢 |
[41:07] | When she used her abilities… | 当她使用自己的超能力时 |
[41:10] | strange things would happen. | 诡异的事情会发生 |
[41:17] | And no matter how hard I tried… | 不论我如何尝试 |
[41:20] | I couldn’t figure out why. | 我也找不出原因 |
[41:23] | I didn’t know what to do with her. | 我不知道该拿她怎么办才好 |
[41:25] | I just didn’t know how to nurture it. | 我不知道该怎么培养她的能力 |
[41:29] | And that’s when the seizures started. | 然后癫痫就开始发作了 |
[41:37] | And… | 然后 |
[41:38] | when they did… | 癫痫发作的时候 |
[41:40] | I couldn’t use my abilities anymore. | 我无法控制我的超能力 |
[41:44] | So what did you do? | 那你怎么做呢 |
[41:47] | I left. | 我离开了 |
[41:49] | You just left? | 你就这样离开了 |
[41:51] | I did some things I shouldn’t have done. | 我做了不该做的事 |
[41:54] | Spent time with people I shouldn’t have been with. | 花时间和不该待的人待在一起 |
[41:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[42:00] | I was… | 我 |
[42:04] | sick… | 病了 |
[42:06] | for a long time. | 病了很长一段时间 |
[42:07] | Did you make her some medicine? | 你给她吃药了吗 |
[42:10] | I did, honey but it didn’t work. | 是的 亲爱的 但是没用 |
[42:13] | What did you have? | 你得了什么病 |
[42:14] | It’s not that kind of sick. | 不是那种意义上的病 |
[42:17] | Um, I can’t really explain it, but, um… | 我不好解释 但是 |
[42:21] | when I was… | 当我 |
[42:24] | sick… | 发病时 |
[42:27] | the seizures went away. | 癫痫就消失了 |
[42:29] | And did your abilities come back? | 那你的超能力恢复了吗 |
[42:34] | They never did. | 它们从来没有恢复过 |
[42:37] | I knew the back of your mother’s head | 我望着你妈妈后脑勺的时候 |
[42:39] | better than I knew her face. | 比望着她正脸的时候多 |
[42:43] | If you left, then how did I… | 如果你走了 那我怎么 |
[42:46] | I came back. | 我回来过 |
[42:47] | With you. | 带着你 |
[42:49] | I was so messed up by that point… | 那个时候我的生活很混乱 |
[42:53] | I couldn’t stay. | 我不能留下来 |
[42:56] | So why is it okay now? | 那为什么现在可以呢 |
[43:02] | Your mother needs our help. | 你妈妈需要我们的帮助 |
[43:07] | I think if Bo can help me with my abilities… | 我想如果邦能帮上我的超能力 |
[43:13] | the seizures might go away. | 癫痫可能会消失 |
[43:20] | Why don’t you show your mother what you can do? | 你为什么不给你妈妈看看你的能力 |
[43:23] | Huh? | 什么 |
[43:24] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[43:26] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[44:53] | You can see them? | 你能看到它们吗 |
[44:54] | She can. | 她可以 |
[44:56] | And she still finds it interesting. | 而且她仍然觉得很有趣 |
[44:59] | You don’t? | 你不觉得吗 |
[45:01] | I’ve been seeing the colors for 52 years. | 52年来我一直在看这些颜色 |
[45:12] | What do they look like? | 它们看起来像什么 |
[45:15] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[45:18] | I’ve never seen them. | 我从没见过它们 |
[45:22] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[45:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:28] | I just… | 我就是 |
[45:30] | can’t. | 看不见 |
[45:32] | Hasn’t Bo told you what they look like? | 邦没告诉你它们是什么样的吗 |
[45:36] | I think she wants to hear it from you. | 我觉得她想听你说 |
[45:42] | After you put back together whatever it is you took apart, | 当你把你分解的东西恢复原状时 |
[45:46] | everyone sees this object, | 别人能看到的是这个物体 |
[45:48] | but you see the colors. | 但你能看到这种色彩 |
[45:50] | It’s like an after-effect. | 就像是一种残留效应 |
[45:53] | An echo. | 一种回声 |
[45:56] | Suddenly, there are all these colors. | 突然间 所有这些色彩都出现了 |
[46:00] | Moving… over everything. | 在各种事物上飘逸 |
[46:03] | Fast, like a race. | 像竞速比赛一样迅速 |
[46:05] | How does it feel? | 有什么感觉 |
[46:09] | Really warm. | 非常暖和 |
[46:11] | It’s like when you’re about to cry but you’re happy. | 就像你要哭的时候 你却很开心 |
[46:16] | Bo says… | 邦说 |
[46:17] | if you do something really big… | 如果你分解了一件很大的物品 |
[46:20] | the colors can last a long time. | 这种色彩可以持续很长时间 |
[46:23] | But just when you forget where you are… | 但当你一不注意 |
[46:27] | they’re gone. | 它们就消失了 |
[46:29] | Everything’s just… | 一切又都 |
[46:31] | normal again. | 重归正常 |
[47:07] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[47:09] | Has the analysis of the evidence not come back yet? | 证据的分析还没有发回来吗 |
[47:12] | – You didn’t hear? – No. | -你没听说吗 -没有 |
[47:14] | Didn’t hear what? | 听说什么 |
[47:15] | These other men, they said they were taking it over. | 这些人 他们说要接管此案 |
[47:18] | W… What other men? | 什么 什么人 |
[47:19] | W… What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[47:23] | You should call the lab. | 你应该给实验室打电话 |
[47:25] | Yeah, that’s precisely why | 是的 这正是 |
[47:26] | we take care of our own business. | 我们自管自事的原因 |
[47:27] | Well, times have changed | 时代变了 |
[47:28] | and we’re not able to do anything about that. | 我们对此无能为力 |
[47:31] | I mean, I… I understand that, but there needs to be some… | 我是说 我 我明白 但我觉得 |
[47:35] | some semblance of order, right? You can’t just… | 这得讲点规矩吧 对吧 你不能就 |
[47:38] | Well, they took the samples. | 他们已经拿走了样品 |
[47:40] | There’s nothing you can do about it now, all right? | 你现在无能为力了 好吗 |
[47:42] | Well, you do know that those samples | 你知道那些样品 |
[47:44] | were the only evidence we had. | 是我们唯一的证据吧 |
[48:31] | Don’t forget to breathe. | 别忘了呼吸 |
[48:34] | See the bucket in your mind. | 在你心中再现这个水桶 |
[48:37] | Inhale slowly. | 慢慢吸气 |
[48:39] | Just feel your connection to everything. | 感受你与一切事物的联系 |
[48:43] | Feel how everything is tied together. | 感受一切事物彼此的联系 |
[48:47] | When you exhale… | 当你呼气时 |
[48:51] | release the ties. | 解开事物的束缚 |
[48:59] | – I’m so… – It’s okay, just breathe. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 呼吸 |
[49:02] | Breathe. That’s enough for now. | 呼吸 先这样吧 |
[49:09] | “Extraordinary discovery. | 惊人的发现 |
[49:12] | My daughter, Martha, can also disintegrate objects | 我女儿玛莎也能分解物体 |
[49:15] | and put them back together again. | 再把它们恢复原状 |
[49:17] | Do these abilities run in our family? | 这超能力是我们家族遗传的吗 |
[49:20] | I wish my mother were alive | 我希望我妈妈还活着 |
[49:22] | so I could ask if she could do this, too. | 这样我就可以问问她是不是也可以 |
[49:25] | If she could… | 如果她可以做到 |
[49:26] | I don’t know why she never told me.” | 我不知道她为什么从来不告诉我 |
[49:30] | Whose writing is that? | 那是谁的手稿 |
[49:32] | My great-grandmother. | 我曾祖母的 |
[49:35] | All the women in our family write in this book. | 我们家所有的女人都写在这本书里 |
[49:38] | I don’t know, I thought, maybe there would be… | 我不知道 我想 也许这里 |
[49:41] | something in here to help guide us. | 会有些东西可以帮助指引我们 |
[49:51] | “This land is so beautiful. | 这片土地真漂亮 |
[49:54] | Martha wants to plant flowers along the path. | 玛莎想沿着小路种花 |
[49:58] | I already feel that we are safer. | 我已经觉得我们更安全了 |
[50:02] | It was too dangerous | 在学校玛莎一事后 |
[50:03] | after what happened with Martha at school. | 我觉得太危险了 |
[50:06] | I couldn’t bear the fear. | 我受不了这种恐惧 |
[50:10] | Here, we can live our lives in peace | 在这里 我们可以平静地生活 |
[50:12] | and no one will know our secret.” | 没有人会知道我们的秘密 |
[50:18] | I knew this was Grandma’s house, but I didn’t realize… | 我知道这是奶奶的房子 但我不知道 |
[50:22] | The women in our family have lived here for generations. | 我们家的女人在这里住了好几代 |
[50:27] | Oh. Why didn’t you ever tell me any of this? | 你为什么从不告诉我这些 |
[50:31] | You weren’t that big on history. | 你对历史不太感兴趣 |
[50:34] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[50:36] | – Yes? – What if, instead of the bucket, | -好的 -如果 不想水桶 |
[50:39] | you just thought about when I took the bowl apart? | 你就想刚才我分解碗的那个时候 |
[50:42] | Instead of having to imagine… | 不用想象 |
[50:44] | you could just remember. | 你只需要记起来就行了 |
[51:11] | – What the… – I don’t… | -什么鬼 -我不知 |
[51:12] | I’ll go look. | 我去看看 |
[51:21] | – What happened? – I don’t know. | -发生了什么事 -我不知道 |
[51:27] | There’s nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[51:28] | Nothing hit it. | 没东西打中它 |
[51:30] | Just a bunch of broken glass. | 只有一堆碎玻璃 |
[51:38] | Yours are different, right? | 你的能力不一样 对吧 |
[51:41] | Yeah. | 是 |
[51:46] | Did you do this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[51:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:55] | I’ve been… | 我已经 |
[51:56] | so disconnected from them for such a long time, I… | 很久都没用过这些能力了 我 |
[52:01] | don’t remember what it’s like to actually do something. | 我不记得真正去做是什么样的 |
[52:09] | Are there others? | 还有其他人吗 |
[52:12] | – Other… – Women. | -其他 -女的 |
[52:14] | – Like us. – I don’t think so. | -像我们一样的 -我觉得没有 |
[52:21] | But isn’t that narciss… | 但那难道不是 自 |
[52:24] | Narcissistic? | 自恋吗 |
[52:31] | yeah, it is. | 是 是自恋 |
[52:34] | I mean, if we’ve always been hiding… | 如果我们总是一直躲着 |
[52:37] | how do we know? | 我们怎么会知道有不有其他人 |
[52:46] | Did Bo ever tell you about Simona? | 邦有跟你说过西蒙娜的事吗 |
[52:49] | – Who? – Don’t get excited. | -谁 -别激动 |
[52:53] | Bo made her up. | 她是邦虚构的 |
[52:55] | She lived in Europe, I think. | 我觉得 她住在欧洲 |
[52:58] | And she could do things we couldn’t do. | 而且她可以做那些我们做不到的事 |
[53:01] | Like, she could take apart the sky. | 比如 她能拆解天空 |
[53:06] | I think Bo did it to help me. | 我想邦这样做是为了帮我 |
[53:09] | Like… | 就像 |
[53:11] | if someone else had different abilities like me, | 假如有人和我一样有不一样的超能力 |
[53:15] | maybe I would feel more okay? | 也许我会觉得好过些 |
[53:21] | Bo even had me write a letter to her once. | 邦甚至让我给她写过一封信 |
[53:24] | Like some freak girl’s Santa Claus. | 就像某个古怪女孩的圣诞老人 |
[53:29] | But… | 但 |
[53:30] | eventually, she told me she wasn’t real. | 最后 她告诉我她不是真的 |
[53:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[53:42] | Bo said there’s cardboard in the shed. | 邦说棚屋里有硬纸板 |
[53:44] | And I should probably vacuum, too. | 而我也得去打扫卫生了 |
[53:49] | What if… | 如果 |
[53:52] | instead of cardboard, you… | 不用硬纸板 而是你 |
[53:55] | tried to put the glass back? | 试着复原这块玻璃怎么样 |
[53:59] | It won’t work. | 办不到 |
[54:02] | Why not at least try? | 为什么不试一下呢 |
[54:03] | Because, if something’s broken, it stays… | 因为如果某样东西坏了 它就修不好了 |
[54:13] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这做不到的 |
[54:16] | But what if it did? | 但如果做到了呢 |
[54:52] | Told you. | 早就告诉过你了 |
[55:28] | You wouldn’t happen to know anything about the car | 你不会碰巧知道有关那辆车的事吧 |
[55:30] | that was found abandoned on the road | 那辆车被发现遗弃在 |
[55:32] | about ten miles or so from here? | 离这里约十英里的路边 |
[55:34] | Heard about it on the radio. | 我在收音机里听过这件事 |
[55:37] | Am I in trouble? | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[55:39] | Why would you be in trouble? | 为什么你会有麻烦 |
[55:41] | Well, there was a man and a woman that came in here. | 有一个男人和一个女人来过这儿 |
[55:44] | Did they have something to do with it? | 他们与这辆车有关吗 |
[55:46] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不清楚 |
[55:49] | w… what can you tell me about them? | 关于他们你知道些什么吗 |
[55:55] | What happened right before? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[55:57] | When the window broke? | 当窗户被打破的时候吗 |
[55:59] | Yes. What were you thinking? | 是 你那时在想什么 |
[56:04] | I was… | 我在 |
[56:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:09] | Were you thinking about the bowl? | 你在想那个碗吗 |
[56:12] | No. | 不是 |
[56:14] | Were you trying to remember it? | 你在试着记起它吗 |
[56:17] | No, I was… | 不 我在 |
[56:25] | I really think if I could just get a few things, | 我真的认为只要弄到几件东西 |
[56:27] | I can make it run. | 我就能让它开起来 |
[56:28] | Can we go? Please, Bo. Please? | 我们能去吗 拜托 邦 求你了 |
[56:34] | Well… | 好吧 |
[56:38] | with Ruth being here… | 有露丝在这儿 |
[56:41] | we could use a little extra water. | 我们的确需要弄点额外的水来 |
[57:00] | ♪ I found shelter From the cold ♪ | ♪ 我已找到远离寒冷的庇护所 ♪ |
[57:06] | ♪ I found treasures untold ♪ | ♪ 我已找到无尽的宝藏 ♪ |
[57:12] | ♪ When I found your… ♪ | ♪ 当我找到了你的 ♪ |
[57:15] | – What can I get you, Officer? – Nothing, thanks. Uh, | -喝点什么 警官 -不用 谢谢 |
[57:18] | I just have a few questions. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[57:20] | ♪ I Have a kingdom and a throne ♪ | ♪ 我拥有王国和御座 ♪ |
[57:25] | ♪ I have a palace of my own ♪ | ♪ 我拥有自己的宫殿 ♪ |
[57:31] | ♪ I have greatest Fortune known ♪ | ♪ 我拥有世上最大的财富 ♪ |
[57:37] | ♪ Since I have your love ♪ | ♪ 因为我拥有你的爱 ♪ |
[57:43] | ♪ Everything, I’ll ever want ♪ | ♪ 我想要的全部 ♪ |
[57:48] | ♪ I have when you’re with me ♪ | ♪ 就是和你在一起 ♪ |
[57:56] | ♪ Yes, I love you so… ♪ | ♪ 我是如此的爱你 ♪ |
[58:09] | Please leave a message after the tone. | 听到滴声后请留言 |
[58:26] | Go. I’m gonna say hey to Miss Nancy. | 去吧 我去和南茜小姐打个招呼 |
[58:29] | – How you doing? – I’m good. How is it going? | -你好吗 -我很好 你呢 |
[58:32] | You look good, you look good. | 你看起来不错 气色挺好 |
[58:53] | Got a shipment, huh? Yeah, yeah. | 有东西要运吗 是 对 |
[58:56] | It still gets me, I swear to God. | 我向天发誓 这依然对我有吸引力 |
[58:58] | That’s good. That’s good. | 不错 挺好 |
[59:15] | – Is that all you need? – Yeah. | -你就需要这些吗 -是 |
[59:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[59:21] | God, grant me the serenity | 愿上帝赐予我宁静 |
[59:22] | to accept the things I cannot change… | 去接受我不能改变的事 |
[59:25] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气去改变我能改变的事 |
[59:28] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我智慧去分辨这两者的不同 |
[59:34] | Keep coming back. It works if you work it. | 反复练习 只要努力你就会成功 |
[59:38] | And you’re worth it. | 你会成功的 |
[1:00:22] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[1:00:24] | Can you come help us? | 你能来帮下忙吗 |
[1:01:44] | “Ruth wanted to go down to the pond today. | “今天露丝想去池塘 |
[1:01:47] | I was afraid after what happened last time. | 上次那件事发生后我很害怕 |
[1:01:50] | But there’s not much water left in it, | 但池塘里没剩多少水 |
[1:01:52] | so I figured there wouldn’t be any people, either. | 所以我想那儿也不会有任何人 |
[1:01:56] | There’s been so little rain this summer. | 这个夏天雨下得真少 |
[1:01:58] | Ruth threw a fit that there wasn’t enough for a swim. | 水太少不能游泳 露丝因此大发脾气 |
[1:02:03] | She tried to take apart the water. | 她试图去分解水 |
[1:02:06] | She told me she wanted to make more.” | 她告诉我她想制造更多水” |
[1:02:19] | Lila’s never even been swimming. | 莱拉甚至从未游过泳 |
[1:02:31] | Oh. The… the phone rang… | 对了 你刚刚出去的时候 |
[1:02:35] | when you were out. | 电话响了 |
[1:02:39] | The answering machine came on, they didn’t leave a message. | 转到留言信箱了 但是对方没有说话 |
[1:02:54] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新的留言 |
[1:02:58] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三 |
[1:03:03] | four, five. | 四 五 |
[1:03:14] | Hey, I found some of my old stuff. | 我找到一些以前的旧东西 |
[1:03:16] | – Can I… – Yeah, come in. | -我能不能 -进来吧 |
[1:03:22] | Do you wanna see these? | 你想看看吗 |
[1:03:25] | Now, Lauryn Hill got pregnant when she was 22. | 劳伦·希尔 在她22岁的时候怀孕了 |
[1:03:30] | Lots of people told her it would ruin her career. | 很多人都告诉她这会毁了她的事业 |
[1:03:32] | But it only made her better. | 但是这让她的生活变得更好了 |
[1:03:34] | She made this. | 她出了这张唱片 |
[1:03:36] | And the best song on there is about her kid. | 里面最好的一首是关于她的孩子的 |
[1:03:43] | Hey, that’s one of Bo’s records. | 邦也有这张唱片 |
[1:03:45] | No matter what kind of music you like, you like Nina. | 无论品味如何 你都得喜欢妮娜的歌 |
[1:03:47] | That’s the rule. | 这就是规矩 |
[1:03:51] | And last but not least… | 最后 |
[1:03:54] | X-Ray Spexs. | X射线透视器乐队 |
[1:03:56] | The lead singer was Poly Styrene. | 主唱是波丽·史蒂雷尼 |
[1:03:58] | And after seeing the Sex Pistols live, | 在看了性手枪乐队的现场演出之后 |
[1:04:00] | she decided to form her own group. | 她决定要组建自己的乐队 |
[1:04:03] | She put an ad in the paper that just read, | 她在报纸上登了广告 写着 |
[1:04:06] | “Looking for young punks who wanna stick it together.” | 寻找想要互相支持的年轻朋克乐手们 |
[1:04:08] | Hey! You wrote that in the truck. | 嘿 你把那个写在卡车上了 |
[1:04:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:12] | You wrote that in the back of the truck. | 你把那句话写在卡车后面了 |
[1:04:15] | Oh. Shit. Yeah. | 天啊 没错 |
[1:04:19] | That was yours, right? | 那是你写的 对吧 |
[1:04:22] | It was. | 是的 |
[1:04:28] | Bo doesn’t know this, but… | 邦不知道这事 但是 |
[1:04:31] | I’m fixing it so I could leave. | 我在修理它 这样我就能离开了 |
[1:04:35] | She thinks I just like fixing things. | 她觉得我只是喜欢修东西 |
[1:04:37] | I mean, I do. | 我确实喜欢 |
[1:04:40] | But… I wanna see what’s out there. | 但是 我想去看看外面的世界 |
[1:04:44] | Didn’t you ever wonder if our abilities | 你就从来没有好奇过我们的超能力 |
[1:04:46] | meant something? | 是不是意味着什么 |
[1:04:48] | Like, we could really… | 比如 我们可以真的 |
[1:04:50] | do something. | 做成一些事 |
[1:04:52] | We’re not superheroes, Lila. | 我们不是超级英雄 莱拉 |
[1:04:54] | We’re just trying to get by. | 一切只要过得去就够了 |
[1:04:55] | But what if there’s more? | 但是如果还能做得更多呢 |
[1:04:57] | Trust me. There’s not. | 相信我 没有 |
[1:04:59] | But what if there is and you just can’t see it? | 但如果确实有 只是你看不到它呢 |
[1:05:00] | Don’t be in such a hurry to leave, okay? | 别急着想着离开 好吗 |
[1:05:02] | Why not? You did. | 为什么不呢 你从前就是这样啊 |
[1:05:05] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:05:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:12] | Bed time. | 睡觉时间 |
[1:05:25] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:06:10] | Hi, Bonnie. | 嗨 邦妮 |
[1:06:22] | What made you use our old signal? | 为什么用了我们以前的老暗号 |
[1:06:26] | Ruth. | 露丝 |
[1:06:29] | She’s here, you know. | 你知道吗 她在这里 |
[1:06:32] | Oh, I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:06:37] | She’s at the house. | 她在家里 |
[1:06:41] | I… I… Is she okay? | 她还 她还好吗 |
[1:06:43] | She’s working on it. | 她在想办法解决 |
[1:06:45] | We’re… | 我们在 |
[1:06:48] | working on it. | 一起想办法 |
[1:07:18] | has she told you anything? | 她有告诉你任何事吗 |
[1:07:21] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:07:23] | About a car or, | 有关一辆汽车 或者 |
[1:07:24] | uh, there was a car on the side of the road, out by Jimo’s, | 有一辆车遗弃在路边 在吉莫便利店门口 |
[1:07:27] | out on the old highway. | 在那条旧高速上 |
[1:07:29] | Well, you know me, I… | 你了解我的 我 |
[1:07:31] | I can never let a thing go and I’m just trying | 我从来不会轻易放下一件事 我只是在 |
[1:07:33] | – to figure out… What the hell | -试着弄明白 -你到底 |
[1:07:34] | are you talking about, Dean? | 在说些什么 迪恩 |
[1:07:36] | I already told you, he attacked me | 我已经跟你说过了 他攻击了我 |
[1:07:38] | – and I defended myself! – I told you, | -然后我自我防卫了 -我告诉过你 |
[1:07:40] | you cannot be putting her in danger again. | 你不能再次让她陷入危险 |
[1:07:42] | – You think I don’t know that? – I don’t believe | -你以为我不知道吗 -我觉得 |
[1:07:44] | – you actually do! – What’s going on? | -你并不是真的明白 -发生什么了 |
[1:07:48] | Are you leaving? | 你要离开吗 |
[1:07:59] | I’m not leaving, all right? | 我不会走的 好吗 |
[1:08:03] | I’m not leaving. | 我不会走的 |
[1:08:26] | We saw a girl in town. | 我们在镇上看到一个女孩 |
[1:08:28] | It looked just like her. I think, uh… | 看上去就是她 我觉得 |
[1:08:30] | I think it’s her family. | 我觉得是因为她的家人 |
[1:08:32] | I think that’s why she’s here. | 我认为这就是为什么她在这里 |
[1:08:33] | – Now, my men… – They’re not happy. | -我的人 -他们不是很满意 |
[1:08:36] | I just need a little more time. | 我需要再多一点时间 |
[1:08:37] | You left a car with blood and bullet holes | 你把一辆留着血迹和子弹孔的车 |
[1:08:39] | by the side of the road. | 停在了路边 |
[1:08:41] | Well, I couldn’t just drive a crime scene into town. | 因为我不能把那个犯罪现场给开进镇上 |
[1:08:43] | So you just left it there for them to find? | 所以你就把它留在那里让他们找到 |
[1:08:45] | I’m a scientist, okay? | 我是个科学家 好吗 |
[1:08:47] | I sit in a room all day. | 我整天坐在实验室里 |
[1:08:48] | I’m collecting data. | 收集数据 |
[1:08:49] | Getting her was supposed to be Joe’s job, not mine. | 抓住她应该是乔的工作 不是我的 |
[1:08:51] | Yeah, well, see, Bill, that’s precisely the point. | 是啊 你看 比尔 这就是问题 |
[1:08:56] | You had her and you lost her. | 你抓住了她 然后又让她跑了 |
[1:09:00] | They’re running out of patience. | 他们已经没有耐心了 |
[1:09:01] | We have never been this close before. | 我们从未如此接近过 |
[1:09:04] | You have to make them understand. | 你要让他们明白这点 |
[1:09:06] | You… you saw our research, right? | 你 你看过我们的研究成果 对吧 |
[1:09:08] | This woman can cause tectonic plates to shift. | 这个女人能造成地壳板块漂移 |
[1:09:11] | Plates that have never moved before. | 那些以前从未移动过的板块 |
[1:09:13] | Do you realize what that means? | 你明白这意味着什么吗 |
[1:09:15] | She can affect the energy of the Earth. | 她能影响大地之力 |
[1:09:19] | And they’re running out of patience | 现在他们快没耐心了 |
[1:09:20] | because I needed backup? | 就因为我需要支援吗 |
[1:10:46] | The first time I left this house… | 我第一次离开这房子的时候 |
[1:10:50] | I met your father. | 我遇见了你父亲 |
[1:10:56] | My mother wouldn’t even… | 我妈妈甚至不会 |
[1:10:58] | take me to town with her when she went. | 在她去镇上的时候带我一起去 |
[1:11:01] | So… | 所以 |
[1:11:04] | one day, I snuck out. | 有一天 我溜出去了 |
[1:11:08] | Got as far as the edge of Garrison… | 直到加里森的边界 |
[1:11:11] | and stopped at the candy store. | 然后停在了一家糖果店 |
[1:11:16] | I could not believe that there was a room | 我简直不敢相信世上居然有 |
[1:11:20] | somewhere in the world that was full of candy. | 这样的一个房间 里面放满了糖果 |
[1:11:27] | I just stood there staring in the window. | 我就只是站在那 看着窗外 |
[1:11:32] | He was across the street with his father, you know, | 他和他爸就在马路对面 |
[1:11:33] | where the old hardware store used to be. | 就是以前那家五金店那儿 |
[1:11:36] | Came over. | 他走过来 |
[1:11:39] | Bought me a piece of… | 给我买了一颗 |
[1:11:41] | blueberry taffy. | 蓝莓太妃糖 |
[1:11:44] | And he walked with me just for a little. | 他会陪着我走那么一小段路 |
[1:11:48] | We did that almost every Saturday for a year… | 整整一年 我们几乎每周六都这么做 |
[1:11:53] | until my mother found out. | 直到被我母亲发现 |
[1:11:57] | When she did… | 她发现后 |
[1:12:00] | even this front yard was off limits. | 连这个前院都不让我去了 |
[1:12:05] | But enough time went by | 随着时间的流逝 |
[1:12:07] | and she lowered her guard. | 她也稍微放下防备 |
[1:12:12] | I saw him again. | 我又见到他了 |
[1:12:14] | We came up with a secret signal. | 我们想出了一个秘密暗号 |
[1:12:18] | We’d meet at the high school track… | 我们曾试过在大半夜的时候 |
[1:12:21] | in the middle of the night. | 跑到高中的操场上见面 |
[1:12:31] | By the time mother caught on again… | 当我妈再次抓到我们时 |
[1:12:36] | I was pregnant with you. | 我已经怀上你了 |
[1:12:49] | I don’t wanna mess it up this time. | 我这次不想再把事情搞砸了 |
[1:12:53] | I… | 我 |
[1:12:54] | We’re all just doing the same thing | 我们一直在重复地 |
[1:12:56] | over and over again | 做着相同的事情 |
[1:12:58] | hoping that someone will get it right. | 期待着会有个人来纠正这一切 |
[1:13:09] | Oh, my… You did it! | 天哪 你做到了 |
[1:13:13] | Oh, my God. I can’t… Let me see that. | 我的天哪 我简直不能 让我瞧瞧 |
[1:13:19] | Well… | 那么 |
[1:13:22] | I told you if you did it, you can have it. | 我说过只要你修好了 它就是你的了 |
[1:13:26] | I am so proud of you. | 你真是太让我骄傲了 |
[1:13:28] | – Come here. – Technically, it’s my truck. | -来 -严格来说 这是我的车 |
[1:13:34] | So I’m the only one who can give it to you. | 所以 只有我才能把车送给你 |
[1:13:38] | And… I guess you can have it. | 我想 它现在是你的了 |
[1:13:45] | What’re those? | 那些是啥 |
[1:13:48] | Tools. | 工具 |
[1:13:49] | Yes, I’m aware of that. | 是 我当然知道 |
[1:13:51] | But where’d they come from? | 但它们是哪儿来的啊 |
[1:13:54] | I found them. | 我找到的 |
[1:13:56] | Where? | 在哪找到的 |
[1:13:57] | In the shed. | 在棚屋里 |
[1:14:00] | Those tools are new, Lila. | 这些工具是新的 莱拉 |
[1:14:03] | You’ve never lied to me. | 你从来没对我撒过谎 |
[1:14:07] | How’d you get them out of the store? | 你到底是怎么把它们带出商店的 |
[1:14:12] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[1:14:16] | Did you have something to do with this? | 你和这事有关系吗 |
[1:14:18] | – What? No. – She didn’t do anything. | -什么 没有 -她什么都没做 |
[1:14:24] | This is not what our abilities are for. | 我们的超能力不是用来干这种事的 |
[1:14:26] | Then what are they for? | 那它们还能是干嘛用的 |
[1:14:29] | What’s the fucking point? | 这他妈的有什么意思 |
[1:14:35] | Go inside now. Both of you. Now. | 快进屋里去 你们俩都是 快进去 |
[1:14:54] | What’s going on? What are you doing here, Dean? | 怎么了 你来这干嘛 迪恩 |
[1:14:57] | Don’t worry, Bonnie, I’m not here to take her in. | 别担心 邦妮 我不是来逮捕她的 |
[1:15:03] | If you’re not here to take her in, | 如果你不是来逮捕她的 |
[1:15:04] | then why are you here? | 那你来干嘛 |
[1:15:06] | There’s a lot more to it than I told you last night. | 这事儿比我昨晚告诉你的要复杂得多 |
[1:15:11] | They know, Bonnie. | 他们是知道的 邦妮 |
[1:15:13] | They know. | 他们一直都知道 |
[1:15:15] | They’ve been following her for months. | 他们已经跟踪她几个月了 |
[1:15:17] | It’s something about doing tests on you. | 要给你做一些测试什么的 |
[1:15:19] | They’ve tracked you to town. | 他们追踪到你去镇上了 |
[1:15:21] | You need to go. There’s not much time. | 你必须走 没多少时间了 |
[1:15:28] | If I’d have told you, | 如果我之前告诉你 |
[1:15:29] | would you have let me stay? | 你还会让我留下来吗 |
[1:15:35] | Why are you helping us? | 你为什么要帮我们 |
[1:15:39] | She doesn’t know? | 她不知道这件事吗 |
[1:15:45] | Lila… | 莱拉 |
[1:15:47] | this is my dad. | 这是我的爸爸 |
[1:15:48] | Your grandfather. | 也就是你外公 |
[1:15:55] | Hey, you, uh… | 你 |
[1:15:57] | you know about your mom’s seizures, right? | 你知道你妈妈的癫痫症 对吧 |
[1:16:01] | Well, wh… when they started it was dangerous | 它们发作时对住在镇上的所有人 |
[1:16:04] | for all of us to live in town. | 是蛮危险的 |
[1:16:08] | So your Bo | 所以你的外婆 |
[1:16:10] | decided it was best that she and your mom move out here. | 认为和你妈搬到这来才是最好的选择 |
[1:16:14] | Back to the house that Bo grew up in. | 回到你外婆从小长到大的家 |
[1:16:17] | That’s why we haven’t been together. | 这就是我们从来没待在一起过的原因 |
[1:16:26] | Go. | 走吧 |
[1:16:36] | Take me with you. Lila. | -把我带上 -莱拉 |
[1:16:39] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:16:40] | You know how I told you I was sick? | 你还记得我告诉过你我生病了吗 |
[1:16:43] | I’m a drug addict, Lila. | 我是个瘾君子 莱拉 |
[1:16:46] | I was so messed up, | 我当时情况很糟糕 |
[1:16:47] | I don’t even know who your father is. | 我甚至连你爸是谁我都不知道 |
[1:16:50] | I got sober when you were born and… | 生了你之后我戒了毒 |
[1:16:53] | for a while the seizures didn’t happen | 并且我的癫痫也有段时间没怎么发作了 |
[1:16:55] | and I thought maybe… | 所以我想可能是 |
[1:16:58] | you’d fixed me. | 你拯救了我 |
[1:17:00] | But then… | 可是之后 |
[1:17:02] | one morning… | 在一个早上 |
[1:17:05] | it came back. | 我又发作了 |
[1:17:07] | So you left me. | 所以你就扔下我了吗 |
[1:17:08] | Now you’re just gonna leave me again? | 现在你又要就这样一走了之吗 |
[1:17:09] | Our abilities mean shit, Lila! | 我们的超能力毫无意义 莱拉 |
[1:17:11] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
[1:17:12] | There is nothing out there! | 外面什么都没有 |
[1:17:15] | It’s just | 那只是一个 |
[1:17:15] | a horrible place full of horrible people! | 充斥着各种糟糕的人的糟糕世界 |
[1:17:20] | Come here, sweetheart. Come here. | 过来 甜心 来 |
[1:17:22] | Just go! | 别碰我 |
[1:17:25] | All of you! | 你们全都滚啊 |
[1:18:11] | Shit, shit, shit. | 操 操 操 |
[1:23:00] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:06] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[1:23:11] | Lila! | 莱拉 |
[1:23:14] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:23:21] | Where are they? Ruth, what are you doing here? | -她们在哪 -露丝 你回来干嘛 |
[1:23:23] | You used to be gone. | 你不是已经走了吗 |
[1:23:25] | – Your mother’s on her way here. – And Lila? | -你妈在回来的路上了 -那莱拉呢 |
[1:23:28] | Those men came to the house looking for you. | 那些人之前到房子这来找你了 |
[1:23:30] | Where’s Lila? | 莱拉在哪 |
[1:23:32] | – They took her to the station. – What? | -他们把她带到局子里了 -什么 |
[1:23:35] | When they came to the house, she used her abilities. | 他们上门的时候 她动用了她的超能力 |
[1:23:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:23:41] | She thought she could make them | 她觉得这样可以让他们把矛头转向她 |
[1:23:42] | stop looking for you. | 而不是你 |
[1:23:46] | You can’t go, Ruth. | 你不能去找她 露丝 |
[1:23:47] | They’ve taken it over. | 他们已经在接管这事了 |
[1:23:49] | Your mother’s there now. | 你妈现在也在那边 |
[1:23:51] | She will be here soon, | 她很快就能回来了 |
[1:23:52] | and we just have to wait. | 我们现在只要等着就行了 |
[1:23:56] | You know, in case you’re wondering, um… | 也许你不知道 |
[1:23:59] | you know, after you left, I sold the body shop… | 你走了之后 我把汽修店卖了 |
[1:24:03] | and I became a sheriff. | 当上了警长 |
[1:24:07] | I figured it was the best way to… | 我觉得这样 |
[1:24:10] | …take care of you all and… | 能更好地照顾你们 |
[1:24:13] | maybe even find you. | 说不准还能找到你 |
[1:24:19] | Whenever there was a case of a woman gone missing, it’s… | 但凡有接到女人失踪案 |
[1:24:22] | it’s always you. | 第一个想到的就是你 |
[1:24:27] | I’ve been doing it for so long | 已经过了这么久 |
[1:24:28] | I can’t remember when it started. | 我都记不清什么时候开始的 |
[1:24:34] | How did you know it was me this time? | 你怎么知道这次是我 |
[1:24:37] | A bartender, out at the place near Valley’s. | 瓦利旅馆附近一个酒吧的酒保 |
[1:24:42] | She said you were sober. | 她说你已经戒毒了 |
[1:24:45] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:24:48] | Dean, you gotta get… Mom. | -迪恩 你该 -妈 |
[1:24:50] | – Ruth, what are you doing here? – Where’s Lila? | -露丝 你怎么在这里 -莱拉在哪 |
[1:24:53] | They won’t let me see her. | 他们不让我见她 |
[1:24:54] | You’ve gotta go. I can’t. | -你得离开这 -我不能走 |
[1:24:56] | Ruth? I saw the colors. | -露丝 -我看到那些色彩了 |
[1:25:00] | – What? – I did. | -什么 -我看到了 |
[1:25:03] | I saw them. | 我看到它们了 |
[1:25:05] | Right after I left. | 刚走就看到了 |
[1:25:08] | You were right that someone could take apart the sky. | 你说的对 的确有人能分解天空 |
[1:25:11] | But it’s not Simona. | 可那个人不是西蒙娜 |
[1:25:18] | I’m gonna get Lila. | 我要去找莱拉 |
[1:25:19] | – No. – It’s okay. Mom, | -不行 -妈 我没事 |
[1:25:20] | it’s okay. It’s okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:25:21] | I’m in control. | 我能控制住它 |
[1:25:24] | I started to have a seizure but I stopped it. | 当时癫痫就快发作了 可我控制住了 |
[1:25:28] | I’m in control now. | 我现在能控制住了 |
[1:25:34] | For so long, I was haunted by the pipes breaking | 一直以来我都在想着生她那天爆裂的水管 |
[1:25:37] | and the walls and the water but… | 摇晃的墙壁 灌了半屋子的水 |
[1:25:40] | I couldn’t remember her face. | 就是记不起她的脸 |
[1:25:46] | I’m not scared anymore. | 可我现在不害怕了 |
[1:26:01] | Bonnie, we gotta go after her. | 邦妮 我们跟她走 |
[1:26:06] | I know you think we might not be able to stop those men, | 虽然你觉得我们阻止不了那些人 |
[1:26:09] | but we gotta try. You don’t understand. | -可总得试试 -你不明白 |
[1:26:13] | All these years of hiding… | 我们躲这么久 |
[1:26:16] | wasn’t just because of Ruth. | 不只是因为露丝 |
[1:26:20] | I’m not afraid that I can’t stop these men. | 我不是担心阻止不了他们 |
[1:26:26] | I’m afraid I can. | 我是担心我能阻止他们 |
[1:30:11] | Holy shit! | 真是见了鬼 |
[1:30:21] | What have we got? What’s going on? | 出啥事了 怎么突然变天了 |
[1:30:24] | – It’s her. – Hands in the air! | -是她 -举起手 |
[1:30:26] | – Okay, give me a minute here. – Put your hands up. | -稍等一下 -把手举起来 |
[1:30:27] | Give me a minute. Don’t move. | -等一下 -不许动 |
[1:30:29] | Can we just… Let us handle this, sir. | 这事我们处理吧 长官 |
[1:30:31] | She doesn’t have a weapon. | 她没武器 |
[1:30:32] | Please, ma’am, I don’t want these men to… | 请您配合吧 女士 我不希望这些人 |
[1:30:34] | What’re you doing, Bill? | 比尔 你干什么呢 |
[1:30:36] | What’re we waiting for? | 磨磨蹭蹭不动手等什么 |
[1:30:38] | It will be better for you if you cooperate. | 你最好能好好配合我们 |
[1:30:41] | Hey! Don’t move. Don’t move. | 嘿 别动 不许动 |
[1:31:11] | – The hell’s going on? – I don’t know, man. | -怎么回事 -我也不知道啊 |
[1:31:15] | It will be better for you if you cooperate. | 你最好能乖乖配合我们 |
[1:31:19] | They’re children. You don’t want them. | 她俩还是孩子 要她们也没用 |
[1:31:23] | Take me instead. | 抓我吧 |
[1:31:24] | Bonnie, that’s not what we planned. | 邦妮 这不是我们计划好的 |
[1:31:26] | No, I know, but they’ll just keep coming after us. | 我知道不是 可他们只会无休止地 |
[1:31:29] | They’ll always come after us, I’m… | 没完没了地跟着我们 |
[1:31:32] | I’m done hiding. | 我不想在再躲躲藏藏了 |
[1:31:37] | You’re going to let them go. | 你得乖乖放他们走 |
[1:31:39] | I’m going to stay here with you. | 我会跟你们留在这 |
[1:31:43] | And if you listen, I’ll tell you everything. | 如果能你们好好听着 我会告诉你一切 |
[1:31:49] | I have a gift. | 我有一种超能力 |
[1:31:51] | It was passed down to me by my mother, | 这能力由外祖母传给我母亲 |
[1:31:54] | and her mother before her. | 我母亲又传给我 |
[1:31:58] | We’ve stayed hidden because anytime | 我们不愿意曝光 |
[1:32:00] | we came into the light, | 是因为我们一旦走出去 |
[1:32:01] | someone tried to take us, to hurt us. | 总会有人试图来抓我们 伤害我们 |
[1:32:05] | But that time is over now. | 可现在不同往日 |
[1:32:09] | You’re scared because the world is dying | 你们害怕世界即将毁灭 |
[1:32:11] | and you don’t know how to stop it. | 而你们却无力阻止 |
[1:32:14] | But I do. | 但我可以 |
[1:32:25] | A new world is coming. | 新世界即将到来 |
[1:32:29] | This is only the beginning. | 这仅仅个开始 |
[1:32:35] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:32:56] | – Give this to your mother. – She came back? | -这个交给你妈妈 -她回来了吗 |
[1:33:00] | For you. | 她为了你 |
[1:33:09] | You’re not coming. | 你不来吗 |
[1:33:10] | No, sweetheart… but don’t worry. | 不 小宝贝 不过不用担心 |
[1:33:13] | They can’t hurt me now. | 他们现在奈何不了我 |
[1:33:21] | I love you, Bo. I love you, too. | -我爱你 邦 -我也爱你 |
[1:33:26] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:33:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:34:27] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:34:32] | I understand. I understand you. | 我理解你 我理解你 |
[1:35:34] | Bo told me to… | 邦让我 |
[1:35:51] | 西蒙娜·罗尔不是我编的 她住在罗马 还有其他像我们一样的人 去找他们 去分解天空吧 | |
[1:36:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:05] | What is it? | 写了什么 |
[1:36:41] | ♪ I know you’re antiseptic Your deodorant smells nice ♪ | ♪ 嗨洁癖 我喜欢你的除臭剂 ♪ |
[1:36:48] | ♪ I’d like to get to know you ♪ | ♪ 我想和你交个朋友 ♪ |
[1:36:51] | ♪ You’re deep frozen Like the ice ♪ | ♪ 你好像绝对零度一样高冷 ♪ |
[1:36:58] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent Cleanliness is her obsession ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖少年 为干净痴迷 ♪ |
[1:37:05] | ♪ Cleans her teeth Ten times a day ♪ | ♪ 每天刷牙都十遍打底 ♪ |
[1:37:08] | ♪ Scrub away, scrub away Scrub away the S.R. way ♪ | ♪ 刷刷刷 洗洗洗 ♪ |
[1:37:20] | ♪ You may get to touch her If your gloves are sterilized ♪ | ♪ 你要想碰她先戴上无菌手套 ♪ |
[1:37:27] | ♪ Rinse your mouth With Listerine ♪ | ♪ 用李施德林把口腔好好漂一漂 ♪ |
[1:37:31] | ♪ Blow disinfectant In her eyes ♪ | ♪ 口气里消毒液不能少 ♪ |
[1:37:37] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent Cleanliness is her obsession ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖 为干净痴迷 ♪ |
[1:37:44] | ♪ Cleans her teeth Ten times a day ♪ | ♪ 每天刷牙都十遍打底 ♪ |
[1:37:47] | ♪ Scrub away, scrub away Scrub away the S.R. way ♪ | ♪ 刷刷刷 洗洗洗 ♪ |
[1:37:59] | ♪ Her phobia is infection She needs one to survive ♪ | ♪ 为了生存必须对感染避之不及 ♪ |
[1:38:06] | ♪ It’s her Built-in protection ♪ | ♪ 这是她天赋的能力 ♪ |
[1:38:10] | ♪ Without fear | ♪ 这恐惧是电 是光 ♪ |
[1:38:11] | she’d give up And die ♪ | ♪ 是她活着的意义 ♪ |
[1:38:16] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent Cleanliness is her obsession ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖 为干净痴迷 ♪ |
[1:38:23] | ♪ Cleans her teeth Ten times a day ♪ | ♪ 每天刷牙都十遍打底 ♪ |
[1:38:27] | ♪ Scrub away, scrub away Scrub away the S.R. way ♪ | ♪ 刷刷刷 洗洗洗 ♪ |
[1:38:38] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent Cleanliness is her obsession ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖 为干净痴迷 ♪ |
[1:38:53] | ♪ He’s a germ free adolescent Cleanliness is her obsession ♪ | ♪ 他是个洁癖 为干净痴迷 ♪ |
[1:39:08] | ♪ Cleans her teeth Ten times a day ♪ | ♪ 每天刷牙都十遍打底 ♪ |
[1:39:11] | ♪ Scrub away, scrub away Scrub away the S.R. way ♪ | ♪ 刷刷刷 洗洗洗 ♪ |