英文名称:Timeless Love
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | Good morning, beautiful. | 早上好呀 美人 |
[00:51] | Shouldn’t I be the one saying that to you? | 这话不应该由我说吗 |
[00:55] | Careful, or I will fall back asleep, | 小心点 不然我就又睡过去了 |
[00:58] | and guess who will have to get the kids ready? | 你猜之后谁得去帮孩子们准备好呢 |
[01:00] | Oh, well, we can’t have that, can we? | 这样可不行 是吧 |
[01:04] | Although, we could just take a lazy day today. | 但是 我们今天可以懒懒地休息一天 |
[01:08] | I have 30 pages to write. | 我有30页要写 |
[01:10] | You and your self-imposed deadlines. | 你自己强加的截止日期 |
[01:12] | I have a photo portrait session later this afternoon, | 我今天下午还有个人像会议 |
[01:15] | but you don’t hear me complaining, do you? | 但你没听到我抱怨吧 |
[01:17] | 30 pages takes much longer | 写30页花的时间 |
[01:18] | than you clicking away on your camera. | 比你按摄相机要长得多 |
[01:21] | Ouch. | 真伤到我了 |
[01:24] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[01:27] | Boy Dino is here. | 恐龙男孩在此 |
[01:28] | Let go of Mom or face justice. | 放开妈妈 否则你将接受正义的惩罚 |
[01:30] | Oh, no no, no need for justice, | 不不不 惩罚就不用了 |
[01:32] | Boy Dino, I’ll cooperate. | 恐龙男孩 我会乖乖就范的 |
[01:34] | Oh, come here, my superhero. | 过来 我的超级英雄 |
[01:35] | Oh, you’re too big for mommy kisses now? | 你长大了 不愿意让妈妈亲你了吗 |
[01:38] | Good morning, Isabelle. | 早上好 伊莎贝尔 |
[01:39] | You’re late for my wizard show. | 我的巫术表演你迟到了 |
[01:41] | My deepest apologies. | 深表歉意 |
[01:42] | Why don’t you show me while I start cooking you breakfast? | 我边给你做早餐 你边给我表演怎么样 |
[01:45] | Cinnamon rolls! | 肉桂卷 |
[01:46] | Ooh, I want some. | 我也要吃 |
[01:48] | If we can have the kind in the can, sure. | 如果罐子里还有肉桂的话 我就做 |
[01:50] | If not, I’ll make them appear. | 如果没有 那我就变出来 |
[01:52] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:54] | Ow, oh, Dylan, Boy Dino, | 迪伦 恐龙男孩 |
[01:57] | can you pick up your minions? | 你能把你的部下捡起来吗 |
[02:01] | What do you want me to make for lunches? | 午餐你想让我做什么 |
[02:02] | I’ll do it. | 我来做 |
[02:04] | I’ll come in after my shower. | 我洗完澡就下来 |
[02:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[02:23] | All right, what do you want for lunches today? | 好了 你们今天午餐想吃什么 |
[02:27] | Oh, a game of hide and go seek. | 捉迷藏是吧 |
[02:31] | Okay, watch out, Boy Dino, and Isabelle the Wizard. | 好吧 注意了 恐龙男孩还有巫师伊莎贝尔 |
[02:35] | Mom is up for the challenge. | 妈妈接受你们的挑战 |
[02:38] | Gotcha! | 找到你了 |
[02:48] | Wow, you kiddos are actually being pretty quiet this time. | 你们俩这次还挺安静的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1155个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:207个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:87个,托福词汇:148个,考研词汇:215个,专四词汇:171个,专八词汇:23个, 所有生词标注共:355个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:59] | Hey, Thomas, do you know where the kids are? | 托马斯 你知道孩子们在哪儿吗 |
[03:04] | Isabelle, come on, you’re gonna be late. | 伊莎贝尔 快出来 你要迟到了 |
[03:13] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[03:17] | Where’s my superhero? | 我的超级英雄去哪儿了 |
[03:20] | Okay, guys, this game isn’t fun anymore! | 听着 这个游戏已经不好玩了 |
[03:23] | How about you all come out already? | 你们都快给我出来 |
[03:34] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[04:11] | Megan, sweetie, can you hear me? | 梅根 亲爱的 你听得见吗 |
[04:17] | If you can hear me, squeeze my hand. | 如果你听得到 就捏一下我的手 |
[04:21] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[04:22] | Megan, calm down, calm down. | 梅根 平静一下 平静一下 |
[04:26] | I need a doctor in room 610, patient is awake. | 610号房需要一名医生 病人已苏醒 |
[04:30] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[04:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:36] | Hi, Megan, I’m, I’m Dr. Taylor. | 你好 梅根 我是泰勒医生 |
[04:40] | Okay, I got a little light here for you. | 我要给你照一下光 |
[04:47] | I know, I know, it’s bright. | 我知道 我知道 很刺眼 |
[04:49] | Just bear with me. | 再忍一会儿 |
[04:53] | Can you follow my pen? | 你能盯着我的笔吗 |
[04:58] | Good, do you know where you are? | 很好 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[05:01] | The hospital. | 医院 |
[05:03] | That’s right, listen, | 对 听着 |
[05:04] | I know things are rather confusing for you right now. | 我知道你现在很困惑 |
[05:07] | We’re gonna call your parents, all right? | 我们要打给你父母 好吗 |
[05:10] | I’m gonna run some tests while we wait for them. | 等他们来的时候 我要做一些检查 |
[05:26] | Hi, it’s a miracle. | 嗨 这是个奇迹 |
[05:28] | Oh, sweetheart, you’re awake. | 亲爱的 你醒了 |
[05:31] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[05:33] | Careful, just take it easy, Megan. | 小心 慢慢来 梅根 |
[05:35] | The doctor said you’d be a bit stiff. | 医生说你的身体会有点僵硬 |
[05:37] | You just need to get your muscles used to movement. | 只要让肌肉适应运动就好了 |
[05:40] | Where’s Thomas? | 托马斯在哪儿 |
[05:41] | What? | 什么 |
[05:43] | Where’s Thomas? | 托马斯在哪儿 |
[05:45] | Who’s Thomas? | 托马斯是谁 |
[05:48] | My husband. | 我丈夫啊 |
[05:50] | Husband? | 丈夫 |
[05:52] | Megan, you’re not married. | 梅根 你没有结婚 |
[05:55] | Um, my, my kids, where are they? | 我的 我的孩子 他们在哪儿 |
[05:57] | Kids? | 孩子 |
[05:59] | Yes, Isabelle and Dylan, where are they? | 对 伊莎贝尔和迪伦 他们在哪儿 |
[06:04] | Megan, listen to us. | 梅根 听我们说 |
[06:06] | You are not married, and you don’t have any children. | 你没有结婚 你也没有孩子 |
[06:09] | No, no, you’re wrong, you’re wrong. | 不 不 你们错了 你们错了 |
[06:15] | – Megan, let’s try to breath and calm down. – No, Thomas, | -梅根 深呼吸 冷静下来 -不 托马斯 |
[06:18] | Isabelle and Dylan, where are they? | 伊莎贝尔还有迪伦 他们在哪儿 |
[06:21] | What happened to my family? | 我的家人们怎么了 |
[06:23] | Megan, listen to us. | 梅根 听我们说 |
[06:25] | Whatever other family you think you have, | 不管你觉得你还有什么其他家人 |
[06:27] | they don’t exist. | 他们都不存在 |
[06:30] | But I was just with them. | 但我刚还和他们在一起 |
[06:35] | Why would she think she’s married or has children? | 为什么她会觉得她结婚了 还有孩子 |
[06:38] | The accident wouldn’t make her think these things, would it? | 那场事故不会让她产生这些幻想的 对吗 |
[06:41] | The brain is a delicate thing. | 大脑非常微妙 |
[06:43] | Okay, we don’t understand it all. | 我们还没研究透彻 |
[06:45] | It’s most likely a side effect of the coma. | 大概率是昏迷的副作用 |
[06:48] | You can think of it as a dream. | 你们可以想成是一场梦 |
[06:50] | She thinks this really happened. | 她觉得这些真的发生过 |
[06:52] | I expected her to be happy. | 我是想让她开心 |
[06:55] | Instead she’s miserable. | 但她很痛苦 |
[06:57] | Remember, she just woke up today, all right? | 请记住 她今天才醒过来 好吗 |
[07:00] | It’s, it’s gonna take some time to adjust. | 需要时间来适应 |
[07:04] | Good news is she remembers both of you, | 好消息是她记得你们两个 |
[07:06] | so we know it’s not amnesia. | 所以她没有失忆 |
[07:08] | Could she get worse at all? | 她的情况会恶化吗 |
[07:09] | I wanna confirm with the test results, | 我想等检查结果出来再下定论 |
[07:11] | but from what I’ve seen, this is recovery. | 但目前来看 这是恢复过程 |
[07:14] | Honestly, from a medical standpoint, | 老实说 从医学角度来看 |
[07:17] | this is the best possible outcome. | 这是最好的结果了 |
[07:20] | Thank you, Dr. Taylor. | 谢谢你 泰勒医生 |
[07:21] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:26] | The crash happened two months ago. | 车祸是两个月前发生的 |
[07:29] | You were driving by yourself, | 你当时一个人在开车 |
[07:31] | and I was on the phone with you. | 我在和你打电话 |
[07:37] | This weather is insane. | 天气太坏了 |
[07:39] | Don’t speed. | 别超速 |
[07:41] | Who would speed in this weather, Mom? | 谁会在这种天气里超速啊 妈妈 |
[07:42] | I think your father will love his birthday gift. | 我觉得你爸爸会很喜欢他的生日礼物的 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, he better. | 他最好是喜欢 |
[07:46] | I had to drive two hours to pick it up. | 我开了两个小时的车去取的 |
[07:48] | Have you ever heard of delivery? | 你听说过快递服务吗 |
[07:50] | It can be from both of us. | 可以当成是我们两个送的 |
[07:51] | No, it’s okay, I already got him– | 没关系 我已经给他 |
[07:56] | I heard it all. | 我都听见了 |
[07:59] | We didn’t think that you’d make it the first two days. | 开始两天我们都觉得你挺不过来了 |
[08:02] | And after that came the news that you might live, | 之后医生说你有可能会活下来 |
[08:05] | but not wake up. | 但醒不过来了 |
[08:07] | I know that you are confused. | 我知道你很困惑 |
[08:11] | I know that everything is a lot to take in. | 我知道一切都很难接受 |
[08:15] | Just don’t forget how much we love you. | 只要别忘记我们有多爱你 |
[08:18] | I’ve prayed for this every moment over the last months. | 我这两个月来一直在祈祷这一刻的发生 |
[08:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:31] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[08:40] | Hey, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:47] | – Come on now. – All right, you guys take care. | -进去吧 -你们保重 |
[08:48] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[09:00] | We stopped by your apartment, | 我们去了一趟你的公寓 |
[09:01] | and we picked up some things. | 拿了点东西 |
[09:03] | Is my apartment– | 我的公寓还 |
[09:04] | It’s fine, we’ve kept your rent going, | 还在 我们一直在交房租 |
[09:06] | and we’ve also been picking up your mail. | 我们还一直在帮你收信 |
[09:09] | Okay, well, we could just go there. | 那我们直接去那边吧 |
[09:11] | Well, the doctor said you shouldn’t | 医生说你最近几天 |
[09:13] | be alone for a few days, besides, we– | 最好不要孤单一个人 再说了 我们 |
[09:15] | We want you home. | 想让你和我们一起回家 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:17] | So, what do you want to do for dinner? | 你晚餐想吃什么 |
[09:19] | How about my famous Alfredo? | 我最拿手的阿尔弗雷德面条怎么样 |
[09:22] | – Deb. – What? | -黛儿 -怎么了 |
[09:23] | Ease up. | 慢点来 |
[09:25] | Alfredo sounds great. | 阿尔弗雷德面条听起来不错 |
[09:32] | So, do you remember this? | 你还记得这里吗 |
[09:36] | Of course . | 当然了 |
[09:38] | Doesn’t hurt to ask. | 问一问也无妨嘛 |
[09:39] | I will get dinner going then. | 那我去做晚饭了 |
[09:40] | All right, okay. | 好的 |
[09:42] | Why don’t you rest a little, Megan? | 你去休息会儿吧 梅根 |
[09:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:45] | The doctor said– | 医生说 |
[09:46] | Okay, do you have my phone or my computer? | 好了 你们有我的手机或者电脑吗 |
[09:49] | Oh, promise me that you’re gonna take it easy. | 那你向我保证 不要着急 慢慢来 |
[09:51] | Yeah, of course. | 好的 当然了 |
[10:01] | Okay, Thomas Claybourne. | 好了 托马斯·克莱伯恩 |
[10:21] | No, where are you? | 也不对 你到底在哪里啊 |
[10:28] | Things should start getting back to normal now that she’s home. | 她现在回家了 生活该开始回归正常了 |
[10:31] | Normal, do you realize she isn’t the same person? | 正常 你没看出她和以前不一样了吗 |
[10:36] | Maybe not now, but she will be. | 也许现在不一样 但以后会好的 |
[10:38] | She just needs time, | 她只是需要时间 |
[10:40] | and the doctor suggested a therapist. | 医生建议去看治疗师 |
[10:42] | Psychiatrist. | 精神病医生 |
[10:44] | Call it what you want, | 随你怎么叫 |
[10:45] | but it’s somebody that can help her, you know, emotionally. | 但如果有人能在情感上帮助她 |
[10:48] | Our daughter thinks she has a husband and children. | 我们的女儿认为她有丈夫和孩子 |
[10:51] | You think a shrink’s gonna fix that? | 你觉得精神病医生能治好吗 |
[10:54] | I don’t know, but we need to do | 我不知道 但我们必须 |
[10:56] | anything and everything we can to help her. | 竭尽一切所能去帮她 |
[10:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:09] | Can you get that? | 你能去开门吗 |
[11:11] | Yep. | 好 |
[11:16] | Hey, hi . | 嗨 |
[11:17] | Hi, oh, oh, am I hurting you? | 嗨 我有弄疼你吗 |
[11:19] | No, I’m, I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[11:20] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[11:22] | Oh, you had us all so scared. | 你让我们好担心啊 |
[11:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[11:26] | So, how’s it been? | 感觉怎么样 |
[11:28] | What? | 什么 |
[11:30] | Being back? | 回来的感觉 |
[11:34] | From your tone, I know my parents warned you. | 听你的语气 我知道我父母提醒过你 |
[11:37] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | Did they tell you I’m crazy? | 他们跟你说我疯了吗 |
[11:40] | No, not really. | 没有 没这么说 |
[11:44] | Great. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | So, you totally think you were married? | 你真的觉得你自己结婚了 |
[11:49] | Yeah, but it’s more than that. | 对 但不止这样 |
[11:54] | It felt so real. | 感觉太真实了 |
[11:57] | I’m hearing you, but it still sounds weird. | 我听明白了 但还是觉得怪怪的 |
[12:05] | Can you take me somewhere? | 你能带我去个地方吗 |
[12:10] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[12:13] | Hey, easy. | 你慢点儿 |
[12:22] | It’s completely empty. | 里面空空如也 |
[12:23] | Sure, it’s still being built. | 当然了 还在修建呢 |
[12:27] | He’s not here. | 他不在这里 |
[12:29] | His name is Thomas. | 他叫托马斯 |
[12:31] | He’s four years to the day older than me. | 他比我大四岁 |
[12:33] | He, he loves photography, | 他 他很喜欢摄影 |
[12:35] | and, and he’s built up this amazing business with it, | 他在摄影事业上有一番成就 |
[12:38] | and he loves me, and our, | 他还很爱我 还有 |
[12:40] | our children, Isabelle, and Dylan, | 还有我们的孩子 伊莎贝尔和迪伦 |
[12:42] | and they get along, and they have the most creative minds. | 他们彼此相处融洽 都特别有创造力 |
[12:48] | It’s not just a dream. | 这不可能只是一个梦 |
[12:51] | You don’t miss a dream. | 你不会对一个梦念念不忘 |
[12:53] | You don’t feel heartbroken from a dream . | 更不会因为一个梦而这么痛心疾首 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:10] | We set up an appointment tomorrow | 我们给你预约了一个心理治疗师 |
[13:13] | with the therapist Dr. Taylor recommended. | 是泰勒医生推荐的专家 就在明天 |
[13:16] | I don’t need a therapist. | 我不需要什么心理治疗师 |
[13:18] | Just go once. | 就去一次 |
[13:19] | See if they can find a reason | 看看他们能不能弄明白为什么 |
[13:21] | for what you thought was real. | 你会觉得那些事情是真的 |
[13:24] | Plus, I think it would help Dr. Taylor’s peace of mind. | 而且 我觉得这也会让泰勒医生安心点 |
[13:32] | Well, the power of the mind can make anything seem real. | 大脑的力量足以让任何事情变得真实 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:39] | It can be confusing. | 可能会让人困惑 |
[13:41] | You might think, what does it all mean? | 你可能会想 这都是什么意思 |
[13:44] | Is your subconscious telling you something? | 是你的潜意识在告诉你些什么吗 |
[13:47] | Sure. | 是的 |
[13:49] | Do you think your subconscious is telling you something? | 你觉得是你的潜意识在向你传达信息吗 |
[13:52] | I think it’s telling me that I’m an author, | 我的潜意识告诉我 我是个作家 |
[13:54] | ah, which I’m not, | 其实我不是 |
[13:56] | but I would like to be one day, | 但是我很希望有天能成为作家 |
[13:58] | and that I have a husband and two children. | 它还告诉我 我有一个丈夫和两个孩子 |
[14:01] | Confusing, huh? | 很困惑 对吧 |
[14:06] | I’m sorry, I’m, I’m tired. | 很抱歉 我 我累了 |
[14:08] | You know, head injury and all. | 因为我的头部创伤之类的 |
[14:11] | Yeah, of course, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[14:12] | Well, actually, rest will help quite a bit and routine. | 实际上 休息和回归日常都会有很大帮助 |
[14:16] | Routine? | 日常是指 |
[14:17] | Yeah, get back to your usual activities, | 是的 重新投入到日常活动中去 |
[14:19] | exercise, work, hobbies. | 锻炼 工作 兴趣爱好 |
[14:22] | Well, my work let me go, because I was in a coma too long. | 我已经没有工作了 因为我昏迷太久了 |
[14:26] | What type of work? | 你之前做什么工作 |
[14:28] | Executive Assistant. | 行政助理 |
[14:31] | Hmm, tough break. | 太可惜了 |
[14:33] | Well, get a new job, it’ll help. | 去找份新的工作吧 会有帮助的 |
[14:36] | It’ll keep you focused on something else | 能让你的注意力转移到其他事物上 |
[14:38] | while giving you perspective you might not get | 给你提供一些新的视角去看待这一切 |
[14:40] | if you keep trying to figure out what happened to you. | 如果你还是想弄清楚到底发生了什么的话 |
[14:43] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[14:55] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[14:56] | Hey, Mom. | 嘿 妈妈 |
[14:58] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[15:00] | So, did you dust this table? | 你擦桌子了吗 |
[15:02] | No. | 没有 |
[15:04] | You would think not being here for two months | 你是不是以为你不在的这两个月 |
[15:06] | would mean it’d be cleaner. | 这里会更干净 |
[15:10] | So, what have you thought about going back to work? | 你有想过重新开始工作吗 |
[15:13] | I’m working on it, not my old job though. | 我还在找 不过不是我以前的工作 |
[15:16] | Well, good, I can ask some friends. | 很好 我可以去问几个朋友 |
[15:18] | See if anyone knows of an Executive Assistant job. | 看有没有人能介绍到行政助理的工作 |
[15:21] | Yeah, I’m not going back to that. | 我不会再做这个工作了 |
[15:24] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:26] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:28] | I wanna do more than just help someone else in their career. | 我想做的不只是一个帮别人工作的助理 |
[15:34] | All right, and instead? | 那好吧 所以你想做什么 |
[15:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:39] | I thought about it. | 我有思考过 |
[15:40] | It’s just nothing else seems appealing. | 但还没有什么能吸引我 |
[15:44] | You need some way to pay the bills. | 你总得想办法去付清账单 |
[15:46] | I, I know, of course. | 我当然知道 |
[15:48] | Look, I will find something temporary to start, | 听着 我会找一些临时的工作先做着 |
[15:52] | other than writing. | 除了写作 |
[15:54] | That’s a hobby. | 那只是个爱好 |
[15:57] | Nothing else sounds interesting. | 其他的都不太有趣 |
[16:02] | Well, we’ve had a few calls for an assistant, | 我们这里有好几个都是想招聘助理的 |
[16:04] | promising things actually. | 其实是很有希望的 |
[16:06] | Ah, I want to expand my experiences beyond that. | 我想增加一些除了做助理以外的经验 |
[16:10] | All right, ah, any particular industry? | 好吧 有什么指定的行业吗 |
[16:13] | Not really. | 没有 |
[16:16] | Okay, we have a need for a nanny, | 好的 这里有个需要保姆的 |
[16:18] | billing for a dental practice, receptionist, | 还有牙科诊所的账单员 接待员 |
[16:22] | ah, assembly line at a packing company, cleaning assistant. | 包装公司的流水线员工和清洁助理 |
[16:28] | Any of those? | 这些有感兴趣的吗 |
[16:29] | I guess it doesn’t really matter for right now. | 我想现在看来都不重要了 |
[16:31] | Okay, well, looking at your experience, | 好吧 看看你的经历 |
[16:35] | let’s stay in the same arena. | 我们还是回到刚刚的主场 |
[16:37] | The receptionist job is a short-term, | 那个接待员的工作是短期的 |
[16:39] | but the owner did hint at something permanent, | 但这个老板还暗示了一些长期性的东西 |
[16:42] | if that’s something you want. | 如果这就是你想要的 |
[16:45] | Oh, okay, all right. | 好 好的 |
[16:51] | Yeah, there it is. | 就是这个 |
[16:51] | Here is the address. | 这上面是地址 |
[16:53] | Be there tomorrow morning at nine. | 明天早上九点到那里 |
[16:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[17:39] | Oh, hi, hey, you must be the temp, | 你好 你一定就是那个临时工吧 |
[17:42] | Thomas. | 我叫托马斯 |
[17:44] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[17:46] | Ah, yes, Thomas, you are? | 对 是我 托马斯 你是 |
[17:52] | Um, Megan Murphy. | 梅根 墨菲 |
[17:58] | Megan or Murphy? | 是梅根还是墨菲 |
[18:00] | Um, Megan Murph, Megan Murphy, Meg, together. | 梅根·墨菲 梅根·墨菲 连在一起的 |
[18:04] | Megan Murphy. | 梅根·墨菲 |
[18:05] | Well, Megan Murphy, let me show you the phone, okay? | 好的 梅根·墨菲 我带你去电话那里吧 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:08] | All right. | 好 |
[18:11] | So, not ringing off the hook yet, | 这儿虽然还不是什么大公司 |
[18:14] | but business is starting to pick up. | 但是生意已经有了起色 |
[18:16] | I just opened about a month ago, so. | 我一个月前才开张 所以 |
[18:21] | Megan? | 梅根 |
[18:22] | Yeah? | 我在 |
[18:23] | Phone. | 电话 |
[18:24] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[18:27] | Okay, so mostly, I just need you | 好的 你大部分时间只要 |
[18:28] | to schedule appointments for customers, | 为客户安排预约就好了 |
[18:30] | ah, which I’m sorry to say, | 有点不好意思的是 |
[18:32] | are handwritten in a planner here, | 你只能在记事本上手写下来 |
[18:34] | but when people call in, | 但是有人打电话时 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, are you, are you all right? | 抱歉 你 你没事吧 |
[18:40] | Yeah, yeah, um, I’m sorry, you just look so familiar. | 我没事 不好意思 你看着太眼熟了 |
[18:49] | Do, do you know me? | 你 你认识我吗 |
[18:53] | I’m sorry, no, I don’t think so. | 抱歉 不 我不认识你 |
[18:58] | Oh, oh, okay, here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[19:01] | Berry Patch Photography, can I help you? | 这里是莓果香摄影 有什么为您效劳的 |
[19:04] | Yes, yes, okay, for a group that size, | 是的 好的 对于一个大规模的团体 |
[19:06] | I recommend about an hour session. | 我推荐一个小时左右 |
[19:08] | It takes just a little while to get everyone positioned. | 让每个人站好位置只用一点时间 |
[19:11] | And you could bring in a couple changes of clothes, | 你们还可以换几套衣服 |
[19:13] | but we just need to keep an eye on the time, | 但得注意耗时 |
[19:15] | so everyone has enough. | 每个人才会有充分的时间 |
[19:17] | Um, yeah. | 好的 |
[19:20] | Okay, yeah, just call when you wanna schedule, | 好的 想好预约时间就来电话吧 |
[19:24] | and we’ll get you on the books, okay. | 我们会帮您记录的 好的 |
[19:25] | Thanks, you too, bye. | 谢谢 您也是 再见 |
[19:29] | I’m just, I’m just taking a photo | 我只是 我在拍这个 |
[19:31] | of the, the phone, and the planner, you know? | 这个电话 还有这个记事本的照片 |
[19:33] | So I don’t, don’t forget where they are. | 这样我才不会忘了它们的位置 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:38] | Ah, sorry, I should’ve, I should’ve got that. | 抱歉 刚刚那个电话应该我来接才对 |
[19:40] | Nah, you get the next one. | 不用 你接下一个 |
[19:42] | So, Berry Patch Photography. | 所以 莓果香摄影 |
[19:45] | Yeah, yeah, it’s kind of a cutesy name, I know, | 是 没错 是一个挺可爱的名字 我知道 |
[19:48] | but I figure it brings in kids and families, | 我觉得它应该能吸引小孩子和一些家庭 |
[19:50] | and it’s a start. | 已经有效果了 |
[19:52] | Not Claybourne Photography, | 不是克莱伯恩摄影 |
[19:54] | or something with your name in it? | 或者其他带有你的名字的吗 |
[19:55] | I, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:56] | One day maybe I’ll ah, wait, I’m sorry. | 也许有一天我会改 等等 不好意思 |
[19:59] | How’d you know my name was Claybourne? | 你怎么知道我姓克莱伯恩 |
[20:02] | Ah, because, because, it’s right here. | 因为 因为这里写着呢 |
[20:06] | It’s on your card, Thomas Claybourne. | 在你的名片上 托马斯·克莱伯恩 |
[20:09] | Right, right, ah, so like I was saying, | 没错 没错 就像我说的 |
[20:11] | yeah, someday I’ll change the name, | 是 我会改掉这个店名的 |
[20:13] | but I just, I don’t know, I don’t feel like I’m there yet. | 就是 我不知道 我感觉我还不属于这里 |
[20:15] | I figured, better to go for marketing right now, | 我觉得 比起先满足自尊心 |
[20:17] | than to feed my ego, I think. | 倒不如先把销售做好 |
[20:20] | You’ll definitely get there. | 你一定会成功的 |
[20:24] | Okay, well, I have an appointment in about 10 minutes, | 好了 我跟人约了十分钟后见面 |
[20:28] | so you need anything, ah, photo policy, prices, | 要是你需要什么 比如照片规则 价格 |
[20:34] | payments, cancellation policies, anything like that, | 付款 取消保单 诸如此类的东西 |
[20:35] | they are ah, right in here. | 都在这个里面 |
[20:38] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[20:39] | So, I’ll be back there if you need me. | 如果你需要我的话 我就回来 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:58] | Welcome, do you have an appointment? | 欢迎光临 你们有预约吗 |
[21:00] | Yes, ah, last name Wiley. | 有的 是怀利一家 |
[21:02] | Okay, gotcha, okay, just give me one minute. | 好的 看到了 给我一分钟 |
[21:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:09] | That’s okay, yeah. | 没事的 |
[21:10] | Hey, you guys all ready? | 你们都准备好了吗 |
[21:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:13] | Oh, great, what’s your name? | 太棒了 你叫什么名字 |
[21:14] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[21:14] | Jack, and you? | 杰克 你呢 |
[21:15] | Isabelle. | 伊莎贝尔 |
[21:17] | Isabelle, you know, that is my favorite girl’s name. | 伊莎贝尔 那是我最喜欢的女孩的名字 |
[21:20] | All right, come on back. | 好了 到后面来 |
[21:21] | Have you set up right over here? | 你们的是搭在那边吗 |
[21:25] | 抱歉 现在接不了 一会儿跟你说 | |
[21:33] | No way it’s the same guy. | 不可能是同一个人 |
[21:35] | I think I know my husband. | 我怎么可能认不出我的丈夫 |
[21:37] | Your dreamed up husband. | 你梦里的丈夫 |
[21:38] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[21:39] | Same name, same appearance, same mannerisms, it’s him. | 一样的名字 外表和举止 就是他 |
[21:42] | It’s blurry. | 这是糊的 |
[21:45] | Well, he was moving. | 他当时在动嘛 |
[21:46] | You’re serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:49] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[21:51] | You obviously want it to be true. | 显然你很希望一切都是真的 |
[21:52] | What if your mind is just somehow making it seem real. | 如果只是你的大脑让一切显得真实怎么办 |
[21:55] | So, not only did I have | 所以我不只是在昏迷的时候 |
[21:57] | a delusional dream in my coma, Dr. Eve, | 做了一个幻想的梦 伊芙医生 |
[22:00] | but now I’m hallucinating at work? | 现在我连在工作中都产生幻觉了吗 |
[22:02] | Everyone has a doppelganger. | 每个人都有另一个自己 |
[22:03] | Not with the same name. | 那也不会是一样的名字 |
[22:05] | He’s a photographer like my Thomas. | 他和我的托马斯一样是个摄影师 |
[22:07] | He loves the name Isabelle, | 他喜欢伊莎贝尔这个名字 |
[22:09] | which is our daughters name. | 这是我们女儿的名字 |
[22:10] | I even made an entire list of things that I know about him. | 我甚至列了一整张关于他的资料单 |
[22:16] | His favorite color’s purple? | 他最喜欢的颜色是紫色吗 |
[22:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:19] | Oh, hot chocolate over coffee, movies over books, | 喜欢热巧克力多过咖啡 电影多过书 |
[22:22] | Asian food, but not too spicy, | 喜欢亚洲菜 但不要太辣 |
[22:23] | hates hamburgers and strawberries. | 讨厌汉堡和草莓 |
[22:24] | Who hates strawberries? | 谁讨厌草莓啊 |
[22:26] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[22:27] | Only likes football, no other sports. | 不喜欢橄榄球以外的任何运动 |
[22:29] | Likes music, but also likes it quiet too. | 喜欢音乐 但也喜欢安静 |
[22:32] | Parent’s names are Patrick and Mary. | 家长的名字是帕特里克和玛丽 |
[22:33] | I didn’t meet her. | 我没见到她 |
[22:35] | She died before we met. | 我们相遇前她就去世了 |
[22:37] | Favorite photography spots. | 最喜欢的摄影点 |
[22:38] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[22:40] | This is just in your dream. | 这只是你的梦境 |
[22:42] | Look, you, why couldn’t you find his photography studio? | 听着 那你为什么找不到他的摄影棚 |
[22:46] | You searched for him and came up empty. | 你尝试寻找他但一无所获 |
[22:49] | Well, just because I didn’t find it, | 我没找到它 |
[22:50] | doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. | 并不意味着它不存在 |
[22:52] | Yeah, but why? | 没错 但是为什么啊 |
[22:53] | You know everything else about him. | 你知道他的一切 |
[22:55] | Maybe it was before we met. | 也许是在我们相遇之前 |
[22:57] | You met in a dream. | 你们在梦中相遇 |
[22:59] | Where did you meet in your dream? | 你在梦里哪里遇见他的 |
[23:01] | We were standing in line at a bookstore. | 我们在书店排队 |
[23:03] | He asked me what I was buying. | 他问我买了什么 |
[23:05] | We hit it off from there. | 我们就从那里开始了 |
[23:06] | And it’s not the same because? | 所以你觉得不一样是因为 |
[23:08] | It’s not an exact science. | 这不是一门精确的科学 |
[23:09] | It’s not a science at all. | 这根本就不是科学 |
[23:12] | Do you hear how bizarre this sounds? | 你知道这一切听起来有多奇怪吗 |
[23:14] | We’re about to spiral down some weird, | 我们马上就要开始讨论什么诡异 |
[23:16] | time matrix continuum or whatever | 时间矩阵连续体之类的 |
[23:18] | just to try to explain this. | 以解释这一切了 |
[23:19] | Okay, I can’t explain this, I admit that, | 好吧 我是无法解释 我承认 |
[23:24] | but that doesn’t mean that it isn’t real or real yet. | 但这并不意味着它还不是真的 |
[23:28] | Look, think this through a moment. | 仔细想想 |
[23:30] | Actually, forget what I think. | 别管我的想法了 |
[23:31] | What does he think? | 你觉得他会怎么想 |
[23:34] | Exactly, you haven’t told him, | 我说中了吧 你还没告诉他 |
[23:36] | and you can’t tell him, | 而你也不能告诉他 |
[23:37] | or he’d think you’re crazy too. | 否则他也会认为你疯了 |
[23:39] | Wait, too? | 你说”也”吗 |
[23:41] | Crazy, he’d think you’re crazy. | 他会觉得你疯了 |
[23:44] | I think you’re creative. | 我觉得你很有创意 |
[23:48] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[23:50] | I’m gonna prove it to you, | 我会证明给你看的 |
[23:51] | and not for your sake, | 不是为了你 |
[23:53] | but no matter what you or my mom, | 但不管你或者我妈怎么想 |
[23:55] | or Doctor what’s his face think, Thomas is real, | 或者那个谁医生怎么想 托马斯是真的 |
[23:59] | and I love him too much to let him go, so there. | 我太爱他了 我不能放走他 就这样 |
[24:10] | Hey, that’s a really nice photo of your parents. | 你父母的照片真不错 |
[24:16] | Ah, assuming that those two people are your parents. | 如果那两个人是你父母的话 |
[24:23] | Sure are. | 是的 |
[24:24] | Ah, anyway, um, I think that there are messages, | 言归正传 我觉得我收到了些信息 |
[24:27] | but I can’t get them, | 但我找不到它们 |
[24:29] | because I don’t know the password. | 因为我不知道密码 |
[24:30] | Yeah, yeah, okay, you can access those online. | 对对 那些你上网可以查到 |
[24:32] | You open up the browser, | 打开浏览器 |
[24:34] | it’ll default to the voicemail inbox. | 他会默认进入语音信箱 |
[24:36] | Just make sure you don’t trust | 但是不要相信 |
[24:38] | the auto-transcripts from those messages. | 那些自动语音识别就行了 |
[24:40] | Yeah, I know, I once got a voicemail, | 我知道 有一次我收到语音留言 |
[24:42] | and I thought it was about a giant platypus, | 它给我转换成什么巨大的鸭嘴兽 |
[24:45] | like this is, not important right now, thank you. | 就像是 好吧这个现在不重要 谢谢啦 |
[24:58] | Hi, can I help you? | 你好 需要帮忙吗 |
[24:59] | Oh, I’m here for Tommy. | 我是来找托米的 |
[25:01] | Let me go get him for you. | 我去帮你叫他 |
[25:02] | Are you the temp? | 你是临时工吗 |
[25:03] | Yeah, ah, Megan Murphy. | 是的 我叫梅根·墨菲 |
[25:05] | Natalie Gray, I’m Tommy’s girlfriend. | 娜塔莉·格雷 我是托米的女朋友 |
[25:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:09] | Um, what? | 什么 |
[25:12] | I mean, you are Thomas’s girlfriend. | 你真的是托米的女朋友 |
[25:18] | Yes, um, are you part of an exchange program? | 是啊 你是哪个交换项目的吗 |
[25:23] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[25:25] | Well, he forgot his cellphone at lunch. | 他吃午饭时忘了手机 |
[25:29] | Okay, that’s great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[25:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:41] | Yeah, see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[25:43] | Same time? | 一个时候吗 |
[25:44] | Ah, yeah. | 对 |
[25:45] | Goodnight, Thomas. | 晚安 托马斯 |
[25:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:50] | It’s temporary. | 只是暂时的而已 |
[25:54] | Can you take this? | 你能把这个拿过去吗 |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | Thanks for having me over. | 谢谢让我过来 |
[25:58] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:59] | So, Mom says you have a new job. | 妈妈说你有新工作了 |
[26:02] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[26:03] | It’s fine, I’m just answering phones, making appointments. | 没什么 我只是接接电话 做做预约 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[26:08] | Nothing too hard. | 没什么难的 |
[26:09] | Do you like the place? | 你喜欢那个地方吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah, it’s a cute, little photography studio. | 挺喜欢的 是个可爱的小摄影棚 |
[26:16] | And how are the people? | 人怎么样 |
[26:17] | The customers are fine. | 顾客们都挺友好的 |
[26:19] | How about the photographers and the others? | 摄影师和其他人呢 |
[26:22] | Ah, it’s just the boss really. | 其实就只有老板和我 |
[26:26] | Is he not that nice? | 他是不太友好吗 |
[26:27] | You know, you don’t have to put up with it. | 要知道 你不必默默忍受的 |
[26:30] | No, he’s, he’s fine. | 不 他很好 |
[26:33] | He’s sweet actually. | 他其实很体贴 |
[26:36] | Sort of everything you could ask for in a boss. | 对于一个老板来说基本上是完美的了 |
[26:43] | Eh, anyway, there’s ah, a friend of his that comes by, | 不管怎样 他的一个朋友过来了 |
[26:47] | it’s, it’s kind of awkward. | 搞得有点尴尬 |
[26:49] | Well, it’s just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[26:51] | You can just quit any time. | 你随时可以辞职 |
[26:52] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[26:54] | Well, they’re lucky to have you, Megan. | 他们有你很幸运 梅根 |
[26:56] | You ah, you just do your best. | 你啊 尽力而为就行了 |
[26:59] | Your work will stand out . | 你会出类拔萃的 |
[27:02] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸 |
[27:12] | Hi, um. | 你好 |
[27:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[27:14] | Here. | 给你 |
[27:16] | Hmm, you didn’t have to do that, thank you. | 你不必麻烦 谢谢 |
[27:20] | Mm, wow, that’s hot chocolate. | 这是热巧克力 |
[27:24] | Yeah, just seemed like the day for it. | 是啊 差不多到季节了 |
[27:28] | It’s my favorite kind, extra creamer. | 还是我最喜欢的一种 加奶油 |
[27:30] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[27:32] | Um, I’m glad that you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[27:34] | Listen, I was thinking about | 听着 我在想 |
[27:35] | setting up the appointments online. | 建立一个在线预约平台 |
[27:37] | It might be easier and more reliable. | 这样可能会更简单更可靠 |
[27:39] | You know, I kept actually meaning to do that, | 我一直想这么做 |
[27:41] | but getting this place going, | 但是为了维持这个工作室 |
[27:42] | it just kept moving off my list. | 我一直没时间研究 |
[27:44] | Yeah, well, maybe I can find a way | 也许我能找到办法 |
[27:45] | for the clients to book a session themselves. | 让客户自己预约 |
[27:48] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道怎么做吗 |
[27:50] | I can look into it. | 我可以研究研究 |
[27:52] | Please let me know what you find. | 请务必告诉我你的成果 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[27:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:02] | Hey, just a big smile, buddy. | 笑一笑 伙计 |
[28:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[28:06] | Come on, just smile. | 来吧 笑一个吧 |
[28:08] | I’ll take for ice cream, I promise. | 待会带你去吃冰激凌 我保证 |
[28:10] | How about a stuffed animal to play with, yeah? | 毛绒玩具怎么样 |
[28:15] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[28:19] | I, I don’t really want that in the shot. | 我不想在镜头里看到这个 |
[28:21] | Maybe just to calm him down. | 只是为了让他冷静下来 |
[28:27] | Oh no . | 不 |
[28:31] | No, this will not do . | 不 这个不行 |
[28:38] | I haven’t seen that in years. | 我好几年都没见过那玩意了 |
[28:41] | Oh, ah yeah, there it is. | 是的 在这儿 |
[28:48] | Okay, hmm, give me this and this. | 好吧 这个和这个 |
[29:02] | This is a magic crate. | 这是个魔术箱 |
[29:05] | Okay, goodbye, old bunny. | 好了 再见 老兔子 |
[29:11] | Do you wanna help me with the magic trick? | 你想帮我一起变魔术吗 |
[29:15] | I need you to say the magic word, which is poof. | 你只要念一句咒语 “噗” 就行了 |
[29:18] | On the count of three. | 数到三哦 |
[29:20] | One, two, three, poof. | 一 二 三 噗 |
[29:29] | There it is! | 在这儿呢 |
[29:34] | Do you like airplanes, yeah? | 你喜欢飞机吗 |
[29:42] | Do you wanna hold that and take care of it for me, okay. | 你想不想帮我拿着它呀 好咯 |
[30:15] | I got the green curry for you. | 我给你买了绿咖喱 |
[30:17] | Yes, Baan Thai? | 太好了 班泰的吗 |
[30:18] | Yep, so my department is opening up a new field of study. | 是的 我的系正在开辟一个新的研究领域 |
[30:22] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[30:23] | Linguistic anthropology, finally. | 语言人类学 终于 |
[30:26] | I have been telling them for three years now | 我已经跟他们说了三年了 |
[30:28] | that it should be a focus. | 这个应该成为重点 |
[30:29] | Good, and they’re gonna let you head it up? | 很好 他们会让你负责吗 |
[30:31] | Mm, working on that, you know? | 我在努力 你懂的 |
[30:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:36] | Mm, so, how’s the new temp working out? | 新来的临时工怎么样了 |
[30:40] | Good, yeah, yeah, good. | 很好 很好 |
[30:44] | A little bit worried at first. | 一开始有点担心 |
[30:45] | She seemed ah, odd. | 她看起来有些奇怪 |
[30:48] | But she was better today. | 但她今天好多了 |
[30:50] | I’m glad, yeah, I got the weird vibe | 我很高兴 我前几天对她 |
[30:53] | from her too the other day. | 也有种奇怪的感觉 |
[30:54] | Yeah, well, she’s actually helping now, so, hmm. | 是啊 她现在真的在帮忙 所以 |
[30:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:03] | They got this just right. | 他们做得太完美了 |
[31:05] | Yeah, let me try it. | 是吗 我试试 |
[31:08] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[31:11] | Wow, that’s hot . | 天呐 太辣了 |
[31:13] | I just ordered medium heat. | 我才点了中辣 |
[31:14] | Medium there is like nuclear | 跟其他地方比起来 |
[31:15] | compared to everywhere else. | 感觉有颗核弹在我嘴里爆了 |
[31:19] | Mm, it’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[31:28] | So some of the clients in the appointment book | 预约簿上的一些客户 |
[31:30] | had an outdoor location selected. | 选择了一个室外地点 |
[31:32] | Have you transferred that over? | 你把他们转过来了吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah, except some of the appointments seem to be in code. | 转了 只是有些地点好像是用代码写的 |
[31:37] | What’s P-C-F-H? | 什么是P-C-F-H |
[31:39] | Oh, that’s this little farmhouse I found. | 那是我找到的一个小农舍 |
[31:43] | Oh, it’s the Pine Creek Farmhouse. | 我知道了 是松溪农舍吧 |
[31:47] | Right, yeah, how’d you know? | 对 你怎么知道的 |
[31:49] | Ah, I’ve been there, sort of. | 我去过那里 算是吧 |
[31:53] | Ah, I’m guessing it’s one of your favorite spots? | 我猜这是你最喜欢的地方之一吧 |
[31:56] | Yeah, ah, when is that appointment? | 是啊 那个预约是什么时候 |
[32:01] | Ah, it’s Friday. | 星期五 |
[32:03] | You know, it might be good to get | 你知道吗 如果那天 |
[32:04] | an extra set of hands that day. | 有多一个人来帮忙就最好了 |
[32:05] | Wanna get out of the studio? | 想不想到工作室外面逛逛 |
[32:07] | Sure, yeah. | 当然了 好啊 |
[32:09] | All right. | 那就这么定了 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:14] | The hardest thing is | 最难过的事情就是 |
[32:15] | not having that common ground anymore. | 再也没有共同基础了 |
[32:16] | You know, it’s just one-sided. | 你知道吧 只是单方面的 |
[32:18] | He’s not psychic. | 他可不是灵媒 |
[32:19] | Ugh, I know. | 我知道 |
[32:21] | Although, it’d be really helpful if he was. | 如果他是的话 就能省不少事了 |
[32:25] | I just miss it. | 我就是很想念那种感觉 |
[32:26] | You know, the closeness that we had. | 你知道吧 就是那种我们曾有的亲密 |
[32:28] | Which he can’t really have with you | 那种他不可能和你一起拥有的亲密 |
[32:29] | when he has a girlfriend. | 他可是有女朋友的 |
[32:31] | Ugh, and I wanna hate her, but she seems normal. | 我真想恨她 但是她看起来还不错 |
[32:34] | Oh, you’re so much better than me. | 那你比我好多了 |
[32:35] | I’d have a voodoo doll | 如果是我 我现在就会有一个诅咒人偶 |
[32:36] | or something by now. | 或者其他的什么东西了 |
[32:37] | Eh, it’s not her fault | 这又不是她的问题 |
[32:39] | she fell in love with the wrong guy. | 她爱上了一个不该爱上的人 |
[32:40] | I love your logic. | 逻辑不错 |
[32:42] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[32:43] | Thomas, he’s my other half, you know? | 托马斯是我的命中注定 你知道吗 |
[32:45] | Mm, been there, | 我也有过这样的经历 |
[32:46] | my other half turned out rotten. | 最后我的命中注定烂掉了 |
[32:48] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[32:50] | Oh, it’s okay, bud. | 没事的 老弟 |
[32:52] | It’s just gonna take a little getting used to. | 可能要忍一忍才能习惯 |
[32:54] | Poor guy, | 小可怜 |
[32:56] | he got his paw run over by his owners bike. | 他的爪子被他的主人用自行车压了过去 |
[32:58] | Ouch. | 好疼啊 |
[32:59] | You ever think that maybe Thomas is too good to be true? | 你想过可能托马斯有点好到不真实了吗 |
[33:03] | You had a dream. | 你只是做了一场梦 |
[33:04] | What if on the inside, | 要是从内在看 |
[33:05] | he’s not the same guy. | 他根本不是那个人该怎么办 |
[33:07] | Yeah, but it seems really coincidental | 是啊 但是如果他不是的话 |
[33:09] | for him not to be. | 那这一切就像是巧合了 |
[33:10] | You wanna dive into coincidences? | 你想一直沉浸在这些巧合中吗 |
[33:12] | Good point. | 问得好 |
[33:15] | You know, you said about Thomas | 你知道 你说过托马斯 |
[33:15] | being the same on the inside. | 内在一样 |
[33:18] | What about the outside? | 那外表呢 |
[33:20] | You’re asking me if I believe you? | 你在问我是否相信你吗 |
[33:22] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[33:25] | Yeah, I do, although, I wanna meet him, | 是啊 我相信你 但是我想见见他 |
[33:29] | and see what all the fuss is about. | 去看看到底是怎么一回事 |
[33:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:32] | I know you, Megan. | 我了解你 梅根 |
[33:33] | You believe it and what you’re saying, it has to be true. | 你相信这些 那你所说的肯定是真的 |
[33:37] | I wish I could count on | 我真希望我能从我爸妈那 |
[33:39] | the same trust from my parents. | 获得同样的信任 |
[33:40] | The parent-child dynamic clouds their view. | 就是这种家长孩子关系蒙蔽了他们 |
[33:43] | When I was going through my divorce, | 在我离婚的时候 |
[33:45] | my mom asked me what happened over and over, | 我妈问了我一遍又一遍发生了什么 |
[33:47] | just in different ways. | 就是问法不同而已 |
[33:50] | I mean, when you found out about me and Kyle, | 我想说 当你知道我和凯尔的事情时 |
[33:52] | you were just supportive. | 你就特别支持我 |
[33:54] | No doubts, no questions, just there for me. | 没有怀疑 没有疑问 就是陪伴我 |
[33:58] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[34:00] | Why does everyone think my memory’s gone? | 为什么所有人都认为我失忆了 |
[34:03] | Has Thomas seen that side of you? | 托马斯了解你那一方面了吗 |
[34:04] | What side? | 什么方面 |
[34:06] | Just you, who you are? | 就是你本人啊 你是什么样的 |
[34:08] | So he can see for himself how amazing you are. | 所以他可以自己发现你是多么的令人惊喜 |
[34:11] | Look, right now you’re a temp, an employee. | 听着 现在你是个临时工 是个员工 |
[34:15] | Maybe he just needs some time to see more. | 也许他只是需要一点时间来更了解你呢 |
[34:27] | All right, guys, that is great right there, great. | 好的 朋友们 这里非常棒 非常好 |
[34:30] | Megan, could you do me a favor? | 梅根 你能帮我一个忙吗 |
[34:32] | – Yeah. – Could you run in there | -没问题 -你能跑到那 |
[34:33] | and move that barrel just a little bit to the right. | 然后把那个桶稍微往右移一下吗 |
[34:34] | Yeah | 好的 |
[34:35] | – Thank you. – Uh huh. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[34:39] | This way? | 这边吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah, just a little bit. | 是的 一点点就好 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:45] | That’s is, yeah, right there, that’s perfect. | 就这样 是的 就在那里 完美 |
[34:47] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[34:49] | All right, yeah. | 好的 |
[34:51] | Good to go. | 可以了 |
[34:56] | – Oh, sorry. – You all right? | -抱歉 -你还好吧 |
[34:57] | Yeah, yeah, I ah, I’m just wondering | 可以可以 我 我在想 |
[35:00] | how you’re gonna make everything | 你是如何让所有东西 |
[35:02] | feel nice, and warm, and beautiful | 感觉起来美好 温暖 漂亮 |
[35:04] | when it’s so cold out here. | 还是在外面这么冷的情况下 |
[35:05] | That’s why they pay me the big bucks. | 这就是他们付给我一大笔钱的原因 |
[35:07] | ♪ You lay your soft hand ♪ | ♪ 你将你温柔的手 ♪ |
[35:08] | All right, everybody ready? | 好的 大家准备好了吗 |
[35:09] | ♪ on my hardened heart ♪ | ♪ 放在我坚硬的心上 ♪ |
[35:09] | What was the favorite thing about your wedding day? | 你们结婚的时候最喜欢的东西是什么 |
[35:11] | ♪ Always keepin’ me ♪ | ♪ 总是温暖我 ♪ |
[35:11] | Oh, I think it was the honeymoon. | 我觉得是蜜月 |
[35:13] | ♪ from fallin’ apart ♪ | ♪ 不让我支离破碎 ♪ |
[35:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:15] | ♪ You are the strength ♪ | ♪ 你就是我可以依靠的 ♪ |
[35:16] | All right, Mom and Dad can sit this one out. | 好的 妈妈爸爸可以坐在旁边休息一会 |
[35:17] | ♪ that I rely on, rely on ♪ | ♪ 力量之源 ♪ |
[35:20] | ♪ Oh yeah, ♪ | ♪ 是啊 ♪ |
[35:20] | ♪ and if I fall, ♪ | ♪ 如果我跌落 ♪ |
[35:21] | All right, smile. | 好的 微笑 |
[35:22] | ♪ I know that ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[35:24] | ♪ you’d be right here ♪ | ♪ 你就在那 ♪ |
[35:26] | ♪ With your arms open wide ♪ | ♪ 张开双臂 ♪ |
[35:28] | ♪ Right here with your arms ♪ | ♪ 就在那 ♪ |
[35:30] | ♪ open wide ♪ | ♪ 张开着双臂 ♪ |
[35:30] | Okay, are you guys ready for another one? | 好的 大家准备好拍下一张了吗 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna need you to take your coats off, | 我需要你们把外套脱下来 |
[35:33] | and ah, Megan, you grab them. | 梅根 你去拿一下外套 |
[35:34] | All right, guys, stay like that. | 好的 大家 就这样保持住 |
[35:34] | ♪ Save me save me… ♪ | ♪ 拯救我 拯救我 ♪ |
[35:37] | Oh, I love that. | 我喜欢这样 |
[35:38] | ♪ Save me save me… ♪ | ♪ 拯救我 拯救我 ♪ |
[35:41] | ♪ Stay with me ♪ | ♪ 在我身边 ♪ |
[35:41] | Yeah, there you go. | 对的 就是这样 |
[35:42] | ♪ till I’m strong enough ♪ | ♪ 直到我足够强大 ♪ |
[35:44] | ♪ To start all over, ♪ | ♪ 去重新来过 ♪ |
[35:46] | ♪ all over ♪ | ♪ 全部重来 ♪ |
[35:48] | ♪ Save me save me… ♪ | ♪ 拯救我 拯救我 ♪ |
[35:50] | That’s it, love that. | 好的 就这样 |
[35:55] | ♪ You’ll always be ♪ | ♪ 你总是回应 ♪ |
[35:57] | ♪ every answer to ♪ | ♪ 我的每一次 ♪ |
[35:58] | ♪ my prayers ♪ | ♪ 祈祷 ♪ |
[35:59] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[36:00] | ♪ You’d be there to save me ♪ | ♪ 你会在那里救赎我 ♪ |
[36:00] | Megan’s gonna send the proofs over | 等样片弄好了 |
[36:01] | – when they’re ready. – Thanks. | -梅根会把它们发给你们的 -谢谢 |
[36:04] | All right, all right, let me get that for you. | 好了 我来拿吧 |
[36:07] | Oh, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[36:08] | Yeah, thank you. | 是谢谢你 |
[36:11] | It’s a beautiful spot here. | 这里真漂亮呀 |
[36:14] | Even in the cold? | 即使这么冷 |
[36:15] | Even in the cold. | 是啊 即使这么冷 |
[36:17] | You have a knack for it, you know? | 你知道吗 你做这个很有天赋 |
[36:20] | For what? | 做什么 |
[36:21] | Photography. | 摄影 |
[36:22] | Well, I definitely have an appreciation for it. | 是的 我确实能欣赏摄影 |
[36:27] | Is that why you took the job? | 这是你接受这份工作的原因吗 |
[36:28] | No, that was a happy circumstance. | 不 这是一次很快乐的意外 |
[36:31] | Well, why did you take the job? | 那你为什么接受这份工作 |
[36:33] | You seem plenty capable of | 你好像有足够的能力 |
[36:35] | whatever you put your mind to. | 去做自己想做的事情 |
[36:37] | Thank you, ah, I guess I’m just waiting for the moment | 谢谢 我想我应该在等一个时机 |
[36:41] | when I can do what I really wanna do, | 去做我真正想做的事情 |
[36:42] | which is write. | 那就是写作 |
[36:43] | Books or journalism? | 作家还是记者 |
[36:45] | Books, yeah. | 作家 是的 |
[36:46] | Okay, what made you wanna be a writer? | 好吧 那你为什么想当一名作家 |
[36:48] | Oh, instant fame. | 我想一夜成名 |
[36:50] | You know, I hear you just put something out there, | 就是你只要把东西发表出去 |
[36:51] | and you’re set for life. | 你就一辈子衣食无忧了 |
[36:55] | No, I guess it was an appreciation | 开玩笑的 因为我喜欢书 |
[36:57] | for books more than anything. | 超过了其他任何东西 |
[37:00] | I read a lot as a child growing up. | 我从小就读了很多书 |
[37:02] | You know, the way you can get lost in a story, | 就是那种沉浸在故事里的感觉 |
[37:04] | and it feels so real, that’s it. | 而且这些故事感觉特别真实 就是这样 |
[37:09] | Have you written much? | 你写了很多吗 |
[37:11] | I used to in high school and college, | 我在高中和大学的时候写了很多 |
[37:14] | and then real life came and I set it aside. | 接触到现实生活后 我就没写了 |
[37:17] | Well, hopefully not for long. | 好吧 希望没有封笔太久 |
[37:34] | Hi, I was not expecting you. | 嗨 我没想到你会来 |
[37:37] | I wanted to come see where you work. | 我想看看 你在什么地方工作 |
[37:40] | I was just texting you. | 我刚刚在给你发短信 |
[37:42] | Thomas, this is my friend, Eve. | 托马斯 这是我的朋友伊芙 |
[37:44] | Hi, nice to meet you. | 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[37:45] | You guys can take off. | 你们可以现在就走了 |
[37:46] | I don’t wanna keep Eve waiting. | 我不想让伊芙在这等着 |
[37:47] | Oh, I can wait. | 我可以等着的 |
[37:48] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你的 |
[37:49] | No, it’ll just take a second. | 不用了 这还需要一点时间 |
[37:50] | It’s not a problem, I got it. | 没关系 我自己可以的 |
[37:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:52] | Yeah, have a good weekend, bye. | 那祝你们周末愉快 拜 |
[37:54] | You too. | 你也是 |
[37:57] | Wow, when you dream, you dream good. | 天呐 你也太会做梦了吧 |
[37:59] | I know. | 是吧 |
[38:05] | Hey, sweetie. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[38:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:08] | Mom, Dad, did I forget dinner plans? | 老爸老妈 是我忘了晚上的聚餐计划吗 |
[38:10] | No, just came to check on you. | 没 就是过来查个寝 |
[38:12] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[38:13] | She can see right through this. | 她可以看出来的 |
[38:16] | I have treats. | 我带了好吃的哦 |
[38:19] | I’ll get spoons. | 我去拿勺子 |
[38:20] | Yay . | 太棒了 |
[38:27] | So, how’s work? | 所以 工作怎么样 |
[38:30] | It’s great actually. | 特别好 其实 |
[38:33] | I helped with this session out by a farmhouse. | 我今天出去帮忙拍农舍旁的外景了 |
[38:35] | It was really pretty. | 那里真的很漂亮 |
[38:37] | Ah, that’s good. | 真不错 |
[38:38] | How’s your boss? | 你老板怎么样 |
[38:40] | I like him, he’s nice and good to work for. | 我挺喜欢他 他人很好 为他工作很棒 |
[38:45] | Well, the reason we’re asking is that | 那个 我们问的原因是 |
[38:47] | Bob Wentworth is looking for a new Executive Assistant. | 鲍伯·温特沃斯最近在招新行政助理 |
[38:51] | Don’t you golf with him? | 你不是在和他打高尔夫吗 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:54] | Well, and you say he’s always cheating. | 而且你还说他一直作弊 |
[38:57] | Well, never mind about that. | 是啊 但这不重要 |
[38:58] | The pay is great and it comes with benefits. | 他的薪水很不错 还有很多福利 |
[39:02] | Yeah, um, thanks, Dad, but I’m fine. | 好吧 多谢老爸 但是我现在很好 |
[39:05] | This could be a very stable move for you. | 对你来说这可能是一步稳棋 |
[39:08] | I’m stable enough. | 我现在就挺稳的 |
[39:10] | Plus, I like where I’m working. | 而且我很喜欢我工作的地方 |
[39:11] | Isn’t it just a temp job though? | 可那不只是一个临时工作吗 |
[39:14] | For now. | 目前来说是的 |
[39:15] | Well, Bob will hire you on the spot. | 可是鲍伯会当场就雇佣你 |
[39:17] | I pulled some strings. | 我拉了点关系 |
[39:18] | You’re a shoe-in. | 你不用废吹灰之力就能得到这份工作 |
[39:20] | Thank you, Dad | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[39:21] | It’s just not what I wanna do anymore. | 只是 我不想再做这类工作了 |
[39:23] | Well, how’s it different than being an assistant | 那这和在一家儿童照相馆 |
[39:26] | at a kid’s photo studio? | 做助理有什么区别呢 |
[39:28] | It’s not just kid’s portraits. | 这不仅仅是儿童的人像摄影 |
[39:31] | It’s different than you think. | 这和你想的不一样 |
[39:33] | Plus, I’m happy where I am. | 而且我喜欢我现在的状态 |
[39:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:40] | Here is this and I hope you enjoy your photos. | 这是发票 希望您喜欢您的照片 |
[39:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Hey there, Megan, right? | 嗨 你是梅根吧 |
[39:46] | Yeah, good, good memory. | 是的 好 好记性 |
[39:48] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[39:49] | Excellent, it’s been the best day. | 非常好 今天是最好的一天 |
[39:50] | Is Tommy in the middle of a session? | 托米是在拍照吗 |
[39:52] | Ah, yeah, but you know what? | 是的 但是你知道吗 |
[39:54] | He should be done any minute. | 他应该马上就结束了 |
[39:56] | I’ll just wait then. | 那我就再等等 |
[39:57] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[40:01] | So, what happened? | 所以 发生了什么呢 |
[40:02] | What? | 什么 |
[40:03] | Ah, you just said you had the best day. | 你刚刚说今天是你最好的一天 |
[40:05] | Oh, I just got a job I’ve been grooming myself for. | 我得到了我一直梦寐以求的工作 |
[40:08] | Wow, congratulations, um, where do you work? | 恭喜啊 在哪里上班呢 |
[40:12] | The University, | 在大学 |
[40:12] | I’m a professor in the anthropology department. | 是一名人类学系的教授 |
[40:15] | Now head of the linguistic anthropology program. | 现在是语言人类学项目的负责人 |
[40:18] | Wow, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[40:20] | It is, I’ll get to put together field studies | 确实 我安排团队去有价值的地方 |
[40:22] | to wherever I think will be beneficial. | 做实地调查 |
[40:25] | I’m hoping Tommy can come along for those, | 我希望托米能陪在我身边 |
[40:27] | but we’ll sort that out. | 不管怎样 我们会解决的 |
[40:30] | Why do you call him Tommy? | 你为什么叫他托米 |
[40:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[40:33] | I just thought he went by Thomas. | 他不是叫托马斯吗 |
[40:35] | Well, I’ve known him for awhile, | 我认识他有一段时间了 |
[40:38] | so it’s a nickname between us. | 这是我们之间的昵称 |
[40:41] | Sure, yeah, but does he like it? | 但是他喜欢被人这么称呼吗 |
[40:44] | Of course he does. | 当然 |
[40:46] | Hey, what do I like? | 我喜欢什么 |
[40:48] | Hi, you’re done? | 完工了 |
[40:49] | Yeah, all done. | 没错 全部搞定 |
[40:50] | Megan here will get you all checked out, thanks. | 梅根会给你们结账的 |
[40:53] | Did you have a good session? | 你们拍得怎么样 |
[40:54] | It was great, amazing. | 非常棒 |
[40:55] | Did you have a good session? | 你拍得怎么样呀 |
[40:57] | Can I have a high-five? | 能和我击个掌吗 |
[40:58] | Yeah, you killed it, all right. | 真有劲 好了 |
[41:12] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 爸爸 |
[41:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:33] | Hi, Megan, the client, | 嗨 梅根 |
[41:34] | Mr. Claybourne called. | 克莱伯恩先生打电话来了 |
[41:36] | He’s had a family emergency. | 他家里有急事 |
[41:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:39] | His mother died or something. | 他母亲去世了什么的 |
[41:41] | So anyway, I made sure he had your phone number. | 总之 他应该有你的手机号 |
[41:43] | He’ll give you a call back. | 之后他会给你回电话 |
[41:45] | But he won’t need you for a few days. | 这几天你就不用去他那了 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:47] | We can place you someplace else | 在此期间 |
[41:48] | in the meantime. | 我们可以给你安排别的工作 |
[41:49] | No, um, that won’t be necessary. | 不用了 我不急 |
[41:52] | I’ll, I’ll wait to hear from him, thank you. | 我等他电话就好了 谢谢 |
[41:58] | I should’ve known. | 我应该知道的 |
[41:59] | That his mother would die? | 你是指 他母亲的死 |
[42:00] | I just didn’t think about it. | 我就是没有想到 |
[42:02] | I assumed when I saw the photo in his office, | 当我看到他办公室里的照片 |
[42:04] | that it was a memory. | 我以为那是个回忆 |
[42:06] | Well, sure, that’s why we take pictures. | 没有错 那就是我们拍照的原因 |
[42:07] | No, no, but like a way to remember her, | 不是 我的意思是 我以为他在缅怀她 |
[42:09] | but she was still alive. | 但我没想到她还活着 |
[42:12] | Look, this is tragic, | 听着 这确实是场悲剧 |
[42:13] | but it is not your fault. | 但不是你的错 |
[42:16] | I know, she died of a stroke. | 我知道 她死于中风 |
[42:21] | He always spoke of it | 他以前提起这件事时 |
[42:23] | like it was so sudden and it devastated him. | 总是觉得太突然了 也是个很大的打击 |
[42:26] | What would you have done, warned him? | 你想怎么做呢 提醒他吗 |
[42:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:30] | All I can do now is postpone | 我能做的不过是 |
[42:32] | his appointments and his sessions. | 推迟他的预约与摄影 |
[42:37] | I just wanna be there for him. | 我只想陪在他身边 |
[42:48] | Oh, hey, Dad, did you get anything eat, Dad? | 爸爸 吃点东西吧 爸爸 |
[42:53] | Oh, yeah, that’s fine. | 好的 |
[42:59] | I’ll make you a plate. | 我给你准备吧 |
[43:06] | Maybe I should order something. | 我还是点外卖吧 |
[43:09] | I always thought I’d go first. | 我一直觉得 我会先她一步离开 |
[43:13] | But had we known that something was wrong, | 我们总是根据一些早先的预兆 |
[43:19] | some sort of warning. | 知道事情的不对劲 |
[43:23] | Not like this. | 但都不像这次 |
[43:25] | One day to the next. | 前一天还好好的 怎么就走了呢 |
[44:05] | Thanks for rescheduling things while I was out. | 谢谢你在我不在的时候重新安排了时间表 |
[44:10] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[44:11] | I just thought today would be busier. | 我还以为今天可能比较忙 |
[44:13] | Just a couple of sessions? | 只有这几张照片吗 |
[44:15] | Yeah, I didn’t wanna overdo it, | 是的 我不想堆积工作 |
[44:17] | and you still have some touch ups to do | 人们等着要的照片 |
[44:19] | for people waiting for their photos. | 你还是需要做些处理 |
[44:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:25] | How was the funeral? | 葬礼怎么样 |
[44:27] | It was fine, nice, I guess. | 很好 算是 不错吧 |
[44:33] | I’m really sorry for | 对于你和你父亲的遭遇 |
[44:34] | what you and your dad had to go through. | 我很难过 |
[44:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:42] | I’m gonna set up for your first appointment. | 那我去帮你安排第一个预约了 |
[44:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:53] | Tommy, oh. | 托米 |
[44:59] | How’s your dad? | 你父亲怎么样了 |
[45:01] | About how you’d expect. | 跟你猜的差不多吧 |
[45:02] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很遗憾 |
[45:06] | You know, in many cultures, | 你知道吗 在许多文化中 |
[45:07] | death is a celebration of life. | 死亡是作为一种新生而被庆祝的 |
[45:11] | It can be a way to acknowledge good things to come, | 它也可以是一条通向美好新事物的道路 |
[45:14] | especially for those who have passed. | 对那些逝去的人来说 更是如此 |
[45:17] | For example, in Ghana, they have fantasy coffins, | 比如在加纳 人们会把棺材打扮得很华丽 |
[45:21] | shaped and decorated in anything | 并且用与逝者爱好或职业相关的 |
[45:23] | from a symbol of a favorite hobby or profession | 具有代表性的东西来装饰棺木 |
[45:28] | to celebrate what that person loved. | 是在为他们的所爱之人的所爱之物而庆祝 |
[45:31] | It’s honoring what they did in this life, | 是在纪念他们在这辈子所做的一切 |
[45:36] | and letting them continue on after. | 然后庆祝他们下辈子的展开 |
[45:40] | What do you think your mom’s coffin would be like there? | 你觉得你母亲的棺木会是什么样子 |
[45:45] | I really don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:47] | Hi, have we had a chance to look at the menu? | 嗨 看了菜单吗 要点些什么 |
[45:49] | I’m, yeah, I’m actually not really hungry right now, | 实际上 我现在并不饿 |
[45:51] | so I think I need to get back to the studio, thanks. | 我觉得我还是回摄影棚去吧 谢谢 |
[45:55] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[45:56] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just ah, I’m tired. | 没事 我就是有点累了 |
[46:01] | You know, I’m still processing everything, so. | 你知道的 我还有些事情要处理 |
[46:03] | Okay, get some rest, Tommy. | 好的 注意休息 托米 |
[46:08] | Eh, could you not call me that anymore? | 你能不这样称呼我吗 |
[46:10] | I thought you liked it? | 我以为你喜欢 |
[46:12] | It’s just that my mom was the only one | 这是我母亲的专属称呼 |
[46:14] | who would call me Tommy, | 她叫我托米 |
[46:15] | and I just would kind of like to keep it that way. | 我想将此延续下去 |
[46:17] | Oh, of course. | 可以 |
[46:21] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[46:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[46:31] | Sorry, for cutting the day short today. | 抱歉 今天这么早就让你走 |
[46:33] | Oh, you got your sessions in, that’s fine. | 你还在过渡期 没关系 |
[46:35] | Yeah, I, I’m not super focused today, | 对 我 我今天确实很难专注 |
[46:38] | but I’m gonna finish retouching those photos tomorrow. | 我明天一定会把照片都修好的 |
[46:41] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那 明天见了 |
[46:42] | Thanks, Megan. | 谢谢你 梅根 |
[46:45] | Hey, if you don’t have any plans today, | 如果你今天没什么安排的话 |
[46:47] | do you wanna come to the aquarium? | 你想一起去水族馆吗 |
[46:51] | The aquarium? | 水族馆 |
[46:53] | Yeah, it’s just something different, | 对 那里很不一样 |
[46:54] | and it has one of my favorites spots to write. | 是我描绘过得最美的景色之一 |
[46:57] | Thanks, I, I ah, I, I. | 谢谢 但是我 |
[47:02] | You know what? | 等等 我觉得 |
[47:04] | Yeah, that sounds great. | 可以 这个主意听起来很棒 |
[47:07] | Okay, come on . | 好 那来吧 |
[47:22] | Not bad. | 真不错 |
[47:24] | Yeah, I like to come here whenever I can. | 是吧 我一有时间就来这 |
[47:27] | I hate to point out the obvious though. | 这里有个明显的缺点 但我直接说不太好 |
[47:30] | What? | 是什么 |
[47:31] | It’s dark, it’s noisy. | 这里又黑又吵 |
[47:32] | How do you get any writing done here? | 你是怎么完成写作的 |
[47:34] | You just have to know the right times to come. | 灵感来了就行 |
[47:36] | Between school groups, toddler nap time, | 学校团体组织时 孩子们午休时 |
[47:39] | you can find quiet. | 还是能找到一片安静的地方的 |
[47:42] | I come here for more than just writing. | 我来这儿不仅是为了写作 |
[47:44] | I like to brainstorm, think things through and people-watch. | 我喜欢透过人们的观注进行一些思考 |
[47:51] | Maybe find some interesting characters for your books? | 帮助你塑造个性鲜明的人物吗 |
[47:55] | Maybe. | 大概 |
[47:57] | And I got in an accident recently, | 最近我遇到了一场事故 |
[47:58] | so it has been a bit of an adjustment. | 所以这是一个小小的调整 |
[48:04] | You’re, you’re all right now though? | 是吗 现在你还好吧 |
[48:06] | Oh, yeah. | 没事 |
[48:10] | Interesting just how much is out of our control, isn’t it? | 有趣的事情总是不受掌控 不是吗 |
[48:13] | Yeah, it’s maddening really, but what can you do? | 可不嘛 简直气死人 但又有什么办法呢 |
[48:19] | Still trying to figure that out. | 不断尝试直到将它解决为止咯 |
[48:24] | Are your parents, they ah, they still around? | 你的父母 还健在吗 |
[48:26] | Yep, I have dinner with them every Sunday night, | 是的 每周日我都和他们共进晚餐 |
[48:29] | whether I like it or not. | 不管我喜不喜欢 |
[48:31] | Consider yourself lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[48:35] | Right, um, I’m sorry. | 是 对不起 |
[48:42] | I had a dear friend, | 我有个好朋友 |
[48:44] | he lost his mom suddenly like you. | 他也像你一样突然失去至亲 |
[48:49] | It was before I met him, | 在我见到他之前 |
[48:50] | and it always bothered him | 他也是一直很困扰 |
[48:52] | how things could change overnight, | 为什么一夕之间会发生翻天覆地的变化 |
[48:55] | but I think I finally understand that he just missed her. | 但我后来明白了 他只是很思念母亲 |
[49:00] | My heart aches for both of you. | 我为你们两个的遭遇感到心痛 |
[49:03] | What happened to him? | 他怎么样了 |
[49:06] | Um, we sorted drifted apart I guess. | 我们现在已经分开了 |
[49:12] | Tell me about your parents. | 给我讲讲你的父母吧 |
[49:14] | Well, my dad means well, | 我爸人很好 |
[49:18] | and he likes to fix what he can fix. | 很喜欢到处修正东西 |
[49:21] | Ah, my mom, it’s fun to see how she balances him out. | 有趣的是 我妈和我爸有点像互相抵消了 |
[49:26] | She’s very supportive, | 她总是支持着我 |
[49:27] | but she does like to nudge in the direction | 但是她也总是把我 |
[49:29] | that she thinks is best. | 推向她认为最好的 |
[49:32] | What about your parents? | 你爸妈呢 |
[49:34] | My mom, | 对于我的妈妈 |
[49:36] | pure love, that’s the best way I can describe her. | 无私的爱是描述她最适合的词 |
[49:41] | No matter what happened, | 不管发生什么 |
[49:43] | I never doubted how much she loved me. | 我从来都不怀疑她对我的爱 |
[49:46] | She knew what was important, | 她知道什么才是重要的 |
[49:47] | and what she did everyday showed that. | 并且做到了每天以身作则吧 |
[49:53] | I wish I could’ve met her. | 我真希望我能早点遇见她 |
[49:55] | My dad is lost without her. | 爸爸失去她之后 整日恍恍惚惚 |
[49:58] | I’m bringing him freezer meals so he doesn’t starve | 我每天给他带速冻餐 以免他饿着 |
[50:01] | Just give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[50:03] | He’ll find his way. | 他会走出来的 |
[50:06] | I wish I had your confidence. | 真希望我能有你这样的信心 |
[50:08] | Well, he has you. | 他这不是还有你吗 |
[50:11] | He knows that. | 他都懂的 |
[50:13] | You seem so sure about everything all the time. | 你似乎对一切事情都十分确信 |
[50:17] | It feels like ah, I don’t know, it feels like you know me. | 就好像 你早就熟知我的一切了 |
[50:23] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[50:38] | So what have you been doing for your writing? | 为了写作你都会做些什么呢 |
[50:39] | Ugh, not enough. | 反正还不够 |
[50:41] | Obviously, if you wanna be good at something, | 很明显 如果你想把某件事做精 |
[50:43] | you have to dedicate time to it every single day, right? | 那就必须得每天都花时间在上面 对吗 |
[50:45] | Yeah, but you have to have a good idea first. | 但首先你得有好的想法 |
[50:47] | I’m sure you have a good idea. | 你肯定有好想法啊 |
[50:48] | What’s a good plot? | 讲讲故事情节呗 |
[50:50] | I’m kicking some things around. | 就是随便写写 |
[50:51] | Yeah, like what? | 比如说 |
[50:54] | Okay, one. | 第一个场景是 |
[50:56] | Is spooky mystery about a woman | 一个诡异神秘的女人 |
[50:59] | who learns to be invisible. | 她会隐身的法术 |
[51:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[51:03] | Okay, I didn’t say they were good ideas. | 我可没说这个故事有多棒 |
[51:06] | Second one is a medieval romance | 第二个场景是中世纪的浪漫爱情 |
[51:08] | about a political assassination | 一场政治暗杀 |
[51:09] | that brings two people together. | 使两个人相识相爱 |
[51:11] | Okay, I mean, you just went from | 我明白了 你是从 |
[51:12] | sci-fi to historical romance. | 从科幻小说写到古代爱情啊 |
[51:14] | And wait until you hear my idea for a Christmas book. | 你还没听我的圣诞书想法呢 |
[51:23] | So, the follow-up tests are okay? | 所以后续检查都没问题吗 |
[51:26] | Absolutely, I’m glad to see you’re doing so well. | 完全没有 我很高兴你恢复得这么好 |
[51:29] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你过来 |
[51:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:32] | You seem pretty happy for someone | 你刚刚可是被针又戳又刺的 |
[51:33] | who’s been poked and prodded. | 怎么这么高兴 |
[51:36] | I’m just glad to have all the medical stuff behind me. | 我只是高兴不用吃药了 |
[51:39] | Hmm, I think it’s more than that. | 不 我觉得还有其他原因 |
[51:43] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[51:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[51:46] | Remember when you had that crush on Peter Melina? | 记得你对皮特·梅利那心动的那次吗 |
[51:49] | In high school? | 高中的时候吗 |
[51:51] | Like that, but, | 像那次一样 但 |
[51:55] | are you in love? | 你恋爱了吗 |
[51:57] | I was never really in love with Peter. | 我从未真的爱过皮特 |
[52:00] | But you are in love now? | 但你现在恋爱了吗 |
[52:04] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[52:07] | Just a guy I met at work. | 只是个工作时认识的人 |
[52:10] | The boss at the studio? | 工作室的老板吗 |
[52:12] | Shh. | 别说 |
[52:13] | Oh, it is, oh, honey, that is great. | 就是他 亲爱的 太好了 |
[52:16] | I mean, you were so convinced about your dream, | 我是说 你之前对你的梦坚信不疑 |
[52:18] | so it’s nice to see that you’ve moved on. | 我很高兴你开始新生活了 |
[52:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[52:24] | No, I’m happy for you, very much so. | 我为你高兴 非常高兴 |
[52:27] | Okay, thanks, thanks, Mom. | 好的 谢谢 谢了妈妈 |
[52:35] | Wonderful, that’ll do it. | 很好 可以了 |
[52:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[52:40] | Let me help you get your coats. | 我帮你们拿外套吧 |
[52:43] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[52:51] | How’s your dad doing? | 你爸爸还好吗 |
[52:53] | He’s well enough, call him everyday, | 还不错 我每天都给他打电话 |
[52:56] | try to stop by as much as I can. | 还尽可能地多去看他 |
[52:59] | You mentioned he’s not so great at taking care of himself. | 你说过他不是很会照顾自己 |
[53:02] | I’m assuming that includes cooking. | 所以我猜 他应该不太会做饭吧 |
[53:04] | Burns pancakes beyond recognition. | 他做的煎饼焦得不成样子 |
[53:07] | Well, I made a big pot of French onion soup, | 我煮了一大锅法式洋葱汤 |
[53:10] | and there’s plenty left over if you wanna take some to him. | 还剩了很多 你可以给他带点 |
[53:12] | Well, French onion soup’s his favorite. | 他最爱喝法式洋葱汤了 |
[53:15] | That, yeah, that would be amazing, thank you. | 那 是的 那太好了 谢谢你 |
[53:18] | Okay, well, I’ll just go home and get it, | 好的 我现在回家取 |
[53:20] | and then you can take it over. | 然后你就能带它过去 |
[53:21] | Oh, I’d hate to take credit for that. | 我不想抢你的功劳 |
[53:24] | Wanna give it to him yourself? | 你要不要亲自带给他 |
[53:27] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[53:34] | Oh, this is a wonderful treat. | 天啊 太好喝了 |
[53:37] | Do you mind if I help myself to another bowl? | 我能再来一碗吗 |
[53:39] | Please do. | 请便 |
[53:42] | Thomas tells me you’re making that studio of his fly. | 托马斯告诉我你是他的得力助手 |
[53:46] | Well, I’m trying to help however I can. | 我只是尽我所能 |
[53:48] | Good, he’s always had a camera in hand. | 很好 他手里总是拿着相机 |
[53:51] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[53:53] | Yeah, I mean, I’m not surprised. | 是的 我是说 我猜也是 |
[53:57] | And you always thought I’d grow out of it. | 你总觉得我长大后就不会了 |
[53:59] | Well, all parents want their kids | 所有家长都希望自己的孩子 |
[54:00] | to grow up to be doctors at first. | 长大最好能当医生 |
[54:03] | As long as you can live off what you choose to do in life, | 不过只要你能接受自己的选择 |
[54:05] | and are happy. | 并感到幸福 |
[54:07] | Well, that’s all that matters. | 好吧 那就行了 |
[54:11] | Do you have a favorite photo of his? | 他拍的照片里有你最喜欢的吗 |
[54:15] | Oh, yes. | 有 |
[54:16] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[54:20] | Thomas commandeered the family camera | 托马斯在他 八岁左右 |
[54:22] | at age, oh, maybe eight. | 就霸占了家庭相机 |
[54:25] | Well, he turns nine and for his birthday, | 他九岁的时候 为了庆祝生日 |
[54:28] | Mary convinces me we should cave in, | 玛丽说服了我 |
[54:30] | and buy him a pet rabbit he wanted. | 给他买了他想要的宠物兔 |
[54:33] | So, we get him this rabbit. | 所以我们给他买了这只兔子 |
[54:34] | I never knew he was a rabbit person. | 我从不知道他喜欢兔子 |
[54:39] | And he took photo after photo of it. | 他一张又一张地给它拍照 |
[54:42] | He went through so many rolls of film, we had to limit him. | 他用了很多胶卷 我们不得不让他少拍点 |
[54:48] | We made him do extra chores to pay for all the photos. | 我们让他额外做家务来赚拍照的钱 |
[54:51] | You mean like this one. | 你是说 比如 这张吗 |
[54:54] | He posed that rabbit with carrots, toys, | 他让兔子和胡萝卜 玩具一起摆姿势 |
[54:57] | with me holding it, with Mary holding it, | 我举着它 玛丽举着它 |
[55:00] | him when he could get the timer to work. | 他学会用计时器了就自己举着 |
[55:02] | That’s adorable. | 好可爱 |
[55:03] | I remember him arguing with that rabbit. | 我记得他和兔子吵架 |
[55:05] | I didn’t argue with it. | 我没有和它吵架 |
[55:07] | About not moving and holding the carrot just right. | 因为它乱动 举胡萝卜的姿势也不对 |
[55:13] | So, that is how you get | 所以你就是这样 |
[55:14] | your patience with child’s portraits. | 练出拍小孩的耐心的 |
[55:17] | Clearly. | 没错 |
[55:19] | I agreed that I wouldn’t tease him about it. | 我答应过不用这事打趣他 |
[55:21] | Which I see you’re going back on right now. | 而我看你现在食言了 |
[55:24] | As long, | 只要 |
[55:29] | as long as I can keep one on display. | 只要我能留一张摆出来 |
[55:40] | It was really nice to meet your father. | 见到你父亲很高兴 |
[55:42] | Well, he clearly loved the company. | 他显然喜欢你陪着他 |
[55:45] | And thank you for the soup. | 谢谢你的汤 |
[55:47] | I think he finished the whole pot. | 我感觉这锅全被他喝了 |
[55:53] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[55:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[55:57] | I’m glad that he liked the soup. | 我很高兴他喜欢喝 |
[55:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:01] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[56:04] | I tried calling and I stopped by your place, | 我打了电话 也去过你家 |
[56:06] | but you weren’t there, so I just figured you were working late. | 可你不在 所以我就以为你工作到很晚 |
[56:10] | I must’ve had my phone off, sorry. | 我必须关掉手机 抱歉 |
[56:12] | Just getting back from visiting my dad. | 我刚刚去看我爸爸了 |
[56:15] | With Megan? | 和梅根一起吗 |
[56:16] | Yeah, she’s just sharing some dinner she made. | 是的 她做了饭请我们吃 |
[56:20] | That was nice of her. | 她人真好 |
[56:25] | You’ve been a little distant lately. | 你最近有点疏远我 |
[56:27] | I must have– | 我必须 |
[56:28] | No, hear me out. | 别 听我说 |
[56:30] | It’s my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[56:33] | I know I wasn’t what you needed when your mom passed. | 我知道你妈妈过世时我做得不好 |
[56:37] | I think about things I said trying to be comforting, but. | 我想过要说点什么来安慰你 但 |
[56:43] | I’ve spent so much time | 我花了太多时间 |
[56:45] | studying other cultures, other people, | 研究其他文化 其他人 |
[56:49] | maybe in my work I forgot to be a person first. | 或许工作时 我就忘了我得先有人情味 |
[56:55] | I promise I will be there for you better. | 我保证 我会做得更好 为了你 |
[57:01] | Natalie, I’m, I’m not upset. | 娜塔莉我 我没有难过 |
[57:04] | But I am. | 但我难过 |
[57:05] | I wanted to kick myself calling you Tommy all this time too. | 我真想打我自己 竟然一直叫你托米 |
[57:09] | Even your receptionist knew. | 就连你的前台接待员都知道 |
[57:11] | What? | 什么 |
[57:13] | Megan, she said you didn’t like being called Tommy. | 梅根 她说你不喜欢别人叫你托米 |
[57:16] | How would she know that? | 她怎么知道 |
[57:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[57:24] | What if Thomas doesn’t see me that way. | 万一托马斯不把我看作那个人怎么办 |
[57:26] | You mean as a potential girlfriend? | 你是说未来女友吗 |
[57:28] | No, that sounds so trivial. | 不 比女友还重要 |
[57:29] | I mean as someone he could love. | 我是说看作他的爱人 |
[57:32] | Are you doubting your whole dream coma thing? | 你在怀疑你昏迷时的梦吗 |
[57:34] | Well, what if someone distracts him? | 要是别人让他分心了怎么办 |
[57:37] | A girlfriend doesn’t matter if he’s spending all this time with you. | 女友不重要 一直和他相处的是你 |
[57:40] | Yeah, but I don’t wanna be that person. | 是的 但我不想当那种人 |
[57:41] | – What person? – Ah, the person who steals someone’s boyfriend. | -哪种人 -那种抢别人男朋友的人 |
[57:45] | Well, is it really stealing | 如果你知道你们是命中注定的 |
[57:46] | if you know you belong together? | 那还算抢吗 |
[57:48] | Now you’re making me sound like a stalker. | 你把我说得像个跟踪狂 |
[57:51] | Okay, you know after your divorce how you were. | 好吧 你知道离婚后 你过得怎样 |
[57:54] | I mean, there were some hard times, obviously. | 我是说 显然有段时间你很艰难 |
[57:56] | Understatement. | 不止是艰难 |
[57:57] | And I remember that you thought | 而且 我还记得你觉得 |
[57:59] | you wouldn’t get another happily ever after | 你再也不会婚姻美满了 |
[58:00] | because you’d already had it before it went downhill. | 因为在离婚前 你已经美满过了 |
[58:05] | What if things don’t work out the way that I hope? | 要是事情和我想的不一样怎么办 |
[58:08] | I’ll still be here for you. | 我依然会陪着你 |
[58:09] | We could be two old ladies | 我们两个老女人 |
[58:10] | who gripe about Valentine’s Day every year, | 可以趁着每年情人节 |
[58:13] | and cruise dating sites and apps for men | 到处浏览约会网站和软件 |
[58:14] | who are not nearly good enough for us. | 找一些根本配不上我们的男人 |
[58:26] | Back through there. | 就在这后面 |
[58:31] | You ever get this point in your life? | 你经历过这种时刻吗 |
[58:33] | Engaged, ah, | 订婚吗 |
[58:36] | no, I’ve had a few boyfriends, | 没有 我有过几个男朋友 |
[58:38] | but none of them the right one. | 但他们都不是那个对的人 |
[58:40] | Okay, guys, that is perfect. | 好的大家 这样很好 |
[58:41] | Take a little step over so I can see the light. | 往这边走几步 我才能看到阳光 |
[58:44] | Great, right there. | 很好 就是这里 |
[58:45] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[58:47] | Same, | 我也是 |
[58:48] | I’m dating Natalie, of course, | 当然 我在和娜塔莉约会 |
[58:50] | but ah, before that, nothing, nothing too serious. | 但 在那之前 没有 没有认真恋爱过 |
[58:53] | Okay, guys, take a couple steps back, | 好了大家 退后几步 |
[58:54] | and then walk toward me leisurely, | 然后悠闲地向我走来 |
[58:56] | like ah, yes, look at each other | 就像 是的 看着对方 |
[58:58] | just like that, that’s perfect. | 就是这样 很好 |
[59:01] | They’re really cute, aren’t they? | 他们真恩爱 不是吗 |
[59:03] | Young. | 年轻啊 |
[59:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[59:07] | Kind of makes you wonder, huh? | 有点让人怀疑 对吗 |
[59:09] | What? | 什么 |
[59:10] | Well, how someone could be so sure they’re with the one. | 怎么会有人这么确定对方就是那个人 |
[59:13] | Just following their hearts. | 跟着内心的感觉就好 |
[59:16] | Um, that sounded really warm and fuzzy. | 听起来很温暖 贴心 |
[59:20] | I mean, what about your mind? | 我是说 大脑怎么办 |
[59:21] | You have to follow that too. | 你也要听从大脑的想法 |
[59:25] | Mm hmm, I think most of the time | 我想 大多数时候 |
[59:26] | your heart and your mind are saying the same things, | 你内心感受到的就是你大脑想要的 |
[59:29] | just in different ways. | 只是它们的判断方式不同 |
[59:30] | Then why all the confusion? | 那为什么还会迷茫 |
[59:32] | Maybe you’re not being honest with yourself. | 或许你对自己不诚实 |
[59:37] | All right, guys, that’s great. | 好了大家 拍得很好 |
[59:38] | Ah, come towards me one more time, | 再向我走过来一次 |
[59:40] | casually, just relax, be yourselves, love that. | 放松 别紧张 自然点 很好 |
[59:49] | Okay, let’s get you right here on the bench. | 好 你们去那边的长凳上吧 |
[59:51] | – That’ll be nice. – Can I touch up my hair real quick? | -一定很好 -我能梳下头吗 |
[59:53] | Yeah, yeah, take your time. | 好的 好的 慢慢来 |
[59:57] | So, my dad thinks your a famous chef. | 所以 我爸爸觉得你是个有名的大厨 |
[1:00:00] | Hardly. | 不会吧 |
[1:00:01] | Well, apparently, you have | 好吧 你显然有 |
[1:00:02] | the new best French onion soup standing, so. | 最新最好的法式洋葱汤 所以 |
[1:00:05] | Well, I’m flattered and quite frankly, proud. | 我受宠若惊 坦率地说 我很骄傲 |
[1:00:10] | Can I ask you ah, why’d you come with me that night? | 我能问问 你那天晚上为什么和我一起吗 |
[1:00:14] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[1:00:15] | Not many people would come visit a stranger. | 很少有人会去拜访一个陌生人 |
[1:00:18] | Well, how could I not. | 我盛情难却 |
[1:00:21] | That’s not really an answer. | 这不能算回答 |
[1:00:22] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[1:00:26] | Why did you invite me? | 你为什么邀请我 |
[1:00:29] | Okay, ready. | 好了 准备好了 |
[1:00:32] | All right, great. | 好的 很好 |
[1:00:39] | – Thanks. – Thanks so much. | -谢谢 -十分感谢 |
[1:00:40] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:00:42] | What do you look for in a photo? | 你拍照的追求是什么 |
[1:00:46] | How do you mean? | 你的意思是 |
[1:00:47] | I mean like what makes a photo good to you? | 就是 你觉得怎么才算是一张好的照片 |
[1:00:50] | Um, I guess it depends on the kind of photo. | 那要看是什么类型的照片了 |
[1:00:56] | Hey, come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:01:00] | Okay, so pick something interesting that you see. | 挑一个你感兴趣的东西 |
[1:01:03] | Interesting. | 感兴趣的东西 |
[1:01:06] | There. | 这里 |
[1:01:08] | Is that too obvious? | 我是不是太没有创意了 |
[1:01:10] | Nothing’s too obvious. | 任何东西都可以很有创意 |
[1:01:12] | You just gotta find something unique about it, | 你只需要找到它的特点 |
[1:01:14] | a composition, a framing, an element | 比如构图 取景和元素的选择 |
[1:01:18] | that comes together and makes the photo pop. | 这些东西放在一起才能让照片好看 |
[1:01:22] | But not just the main part | 不只是主体部分 |
[1:01:23] | of the photo, everything together. | 所有元素都很重要 |
[1:01:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:28] | Your turn. | 试试 |
[1:01:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:01:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:01:31] | And don’t stress about it. | 别有压力 |
[1:01:33] | Just find something that’s interesting. | 拍你感兴趣的东西就可以 |
[1:01:35] | I feel like I’m being tested. | 像参加考试似的 |
[1:01:43] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[1:01:45] | But? | 但是呢 |
[1:01:47] | It’s ah, it’s too perfectly framed. | 构图太局限了 |
[1:01:51] | Ah, come here. | 到这边来 |
[1:01:54] | Now, don’t just focus on the tower itself. | 要关注的不只是这座塔 |
[1:01:56] | It’s everything around it that can make it interesting. | 还有周围那些让它更有意思的元素 |
[1:02:00] | So, like you take that tower, | 比如说 你把这座塔 |
[1:02:01] | and you put that in the middle of a warehouse district, | 放进一个大仓库 |
[1:02:02] | it changes the entire photo. | 整个照片的感觉就变了 |
[1:02:04] | So, what here now makes that interesting? | 就在这里 什么元素能让这个塔更加别致 |
[1:02:18] | Is that better? | 好点了吗 |
[1:02:21] | Not quite what I had in mind. | 和我想得不太一样 |
[1:02:23] | Well, you said find something unique. | 你说要找别致的东西 |
[1:02:26] | It’s not often I’m in photos. | 我很少出现在照片里 |
[1:02:28] | What, you’re always behind the camera? | 你只想待在镜头后面吗 |
[1:02:29] | No, just too shy. | 不是 我太害羞了 |
[1:02:32] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[1:02:34] | Work it. | 习惯就好 |
[1:02:36] | You know, I feel like we take out to your car, | 每次都要把这个搬到车上 |
[1:02:38] | and then we bring it back in, | 然后再搬回来 |
[1:02:39] | but you never actually use it. | 但你从来不用 |
[1:02:41] | I like to have it around just in case. | 我喜欢有备无患 |
[1:02:42] | Well, why don’t you have two then, | 那你应该准备两个 |
[1:02:44] | one for your trunk and one for here? | 车上放一个 这里放一个 |
[1:02:46] | You have any idea how much a good tripod costs? | 你是不知道好的三脚架有多贵 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah, well, if it’s so expensive, | 要是那么贵的话 |
[1:02:50] | why don’t you use it? | 你为什么不好好利用它 |
[1:02:51] | Oh, just leave that. | 不用管它 |
[1:02:52] | I’ll get it in a second. | 我一会捡 |
[1:03:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:03:09] | This was in your purse. | 在你包里看到的 |
[1:03:10] | It’s just some notes. | 我随手记的东西 |
[1:03:14] | About me? | 关于我的吗 |
[1:03:16] | It’s, it’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:03:18] | Well, it’s literally got my name on it. | 上面有我的名字 |
[1:03:21] | How do you know all that about me? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[1:03:24] | Um, it’s hard to explain. | 很难说清楚 |
[1:03:28] | I think maybe you should try to explain it anyway. | 你至少应该试着解释一下吧 |
[1:03:32] | Have you been stalking me? | 你一直在跟踪我吗 |
[1:03:33] | No, no, not at all. | 没有 我没有跟踪你 |
[1:03:36] | Okay, well then how do you know all this? | 那你怎么知道这些的 |
[1:03:44] | I know all this about you because | 我知道是因为 |
[1:03:49] | we were married. | 我们结婚了 |
[1:03:51] | I know how that sounds, believe me, I do. | 我知道听起来有多奇怪 相信我 |
[1:03:56] | Megan, maybe we should call someone for you. | 梅根 我们可能要给你找个医生了 |
[1:04:00] | No, listen, I was in a car accident, | 听我说 我之前出了车祸 |
[1:04:02] | and it put me in a coma for two months, | 昏迷了两个月 |
[1:04:04] | and I don’t know how or why, but I saw you, | 我不知道为什么 但是我看到了你 |
[1:04:08] | and you and I, we had this beautiful life together, | 我们过着美好的生活 |
[1:04:12] | and, and a beautiful house, and two beautiful children. | 有一个漂亮的房子和两个漂亮的孩子 |
[1:04:16] | I’m not explaining this very well. | 我解释得不太好 |
[1:04:18] | Listen, everybody told me that it was a dream, | 所有人都跟我说这只是一场梦 |
[1:04:21] | and I started to believe them | 我开始相信他们 |
[1:04:22] | until I met you here, completely by chance, | 直到在这遇见你 这完全是个偶然 |
[1:04:26] | and that has to mean something, right, it has to. | 这一定意味着什么 |
[1:04:30] | So, well, you made up a story about me, | 你编了一个关于我的故事 |
[1:04:32] | and wrote down notes and. | 又写了笔记 |
[1:04:35] | No, no, it’s, it’s memories. | 不是笔记 这是回忆 |
[1:04:39] | Don’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[1:04:41] | Look, the color purple, it’s your favorite color, | 你最喜欢的颜色是紫色 |
[1:04:44] | but you lie and tell everybody that it’s green, | 但是你骗别人说你最喜欢绿色 |
[1:04:47] | even though you have way more purple shirts and ties | 但是你的衣柜里 |
[1:04:49] | in your closet than any other color. | 紫色衬衫和领带最多 |
[1:04:52] | And, and football, you don’t like watching | 还有橄榄球 除了橄榄球 |
[1:04:55] | any sport other than football. | 什么运动你都不喜欢看 |
[1:04:57] | Lots of people don’t like– | 好多人都不喜欢 |
[1:04:58] | No, it’s because you think the number of games | 因为你觉得篮球和棒球的比赛次数 |
[1:05:01] | in basketball and baseball is ridiculous | 都太多了 |
[1:05:02] | and too time consuming to care about. | 看这些比赛太费时间 |
[1:05:05] | There’s a portrait that hangs in our house of me | 我们家里还挂了一张照片 |
[1:05:07] | in front of that exact same barn, | 就是我站在那座谷仓前面 |
[1:05:09] | or, or your name, you don’t like anyone to call you Tommy, | 还有名字 你不喜欢别人叫你托米 |
[1:05:15] | or your mom, I never met her because in my dream, | 你的母亲 我从来没在梦里见过她 |
[1:05:19] | she was already gone, | 因为她已经去世了 |
[1:05:20] | but that’s how I knew that you missed her, | 但是我知道你很想念她 |
[1:05:22] | or your dad, I knew he loved French onion soup. | 我知道你父亲喜欢喝法式洋葱汤 |
[1:05:27] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[1:05:29] | Megan, I, I, I don’t know how you know any of this, | 我不知道你怎么了解这些事情的 |
[1:05:34] | but it, but it doesn’t mean anything, okay? | 这些不代表什么 |
[1:05:39] | Look, I know, I know it wasn’t real, I know, | 我知道那个梦不是真实的 我知道 |
[1:05:46] | but it felt real, it felt so, so real | 但是那感觉太过真实 |
[1:05:49] | that I found it hard to give up | 我没有办法忘记 |
[1:05:51] | on you, and Isabelle, and Dylan, | 忘记你 伊莎贝尔和迪伦 |
[1:05:53] | and when I met you, it was, it was the first breath of hope | 和你遇见 是我发生车祸之后 |
[1:05:59] | that I’ve had since my accident. | 所看到的第一丝希望 |
[1:06:02] | Isabelle and Dylan, they’re? | 伊莎贝尔和迪伦是谁 |
[1:06:06] | Our children, look, I know how that sounds. | 我们的孩子 我知道听起来很奇怪 |
[1:06:11] | It’s, it’s bizarre, but it, but it’s true. | 虽然匪夷所思 但是非常真实 |
[1:06:18] | I believe that you think this is real, | 我知道你觉得那很真实 |
[1:06:21] | and you think it means something, | 你觉得那些是有意义的 |
[1:06:23] | but just because you think it, doesn’t mean that I do. | 但是你相信 不代表我也要相信 |
[1:06:29] | I think you need to leave now. | 我觉得你该走了 |
[1:06:34] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:15] | Woman in coma after horrific wreck. | 一女性在严重车祸后陷入昏迷 |
[1:07:30] | I’m gonna make some scrambled eggs, you want some? | 我要炒鸡蛋了 你想吃点吗 |
[1:07:34] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:07:36] | Megan lost her job. | 梅根丢了工作 |
[1:07:38] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:07:40] | She said the temp agency called, | 她说临时工服务中介打电话来 |
[1:07:42] | and the studio didn’t need her anymore. | 她不用去工作室了 |
[1:07:45] | Oh, well, maybe it’s for the best. | 这也没什么不好 |
[1:07:48] | I’ll call Bob Wentworth. | 我给鲍伯·温特沃斯打电话 |
[1:07:50] | See if that job’s still open. | 看职位是否空缺 |
[1:07:55] | You have to see him. | 你得去找他 |
[1:07:56] | I’m pretty sure he’ll lock his door if he sees me coming, | 我很确定他看到我就会把门锁上 |
[1:07:59] | or call a stated ordered psychiatrist. | 或者找来精神病医生 |
[1:08:01] | Did he understand it all? | 他一点也不相信你吗 |
[1:08:03] | Ah, did you the first time I told you? | 我第一次告诉你的时候你相信了吗 |
[1:08:05] | See, exactly my point. | 这就是我想说的 |
[1:08:06] | It’s not a one sitting type conversation. | 这不是一次就能说清楚的 |
[1:08:08] | You can call him. | 你可以给他打个电话 |
[1:08:09] | He fired me, Eve. | 他辞退了我 伊芙 |
[1:08:11] | Then you have nothing to lose. | 那你就没什么可失去的了 |
[1:08:14] | Nothing I haven’t lost already. | 我已经失去了一切 |
[1:08:16] | He’s not gonna answer. | 他不会接的 |
[1:08:17] | Well, we’ll see. | 试试看 |
[1:08:20] | Here, it’s ringing. | 给你 通了 |
[1:08:24] | You’ve reached Berry Patch Photography. | 这里是莓果香摄影 |
[1:08:25] | It’s going to studio voicemail. | 转到了工作室的语音信箱 |
[1:08:25] | Leave a message. | 留个言 |
[1:08:26] | It’s not the type of thing you leave a message– | 这种事怎么留言 |
[1:08:27] | It’s gonna beep. | 提示音要响了 |
[1:08:29] | Hi, ah, hi, it’s Megan. | 你好吗 我是梅根 |
[1:08:32] | Ah, if you haven’t hung up already, | 如果你还在听的话 |
[1:08:36] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[1:08:42] | Um, I don’t blame you for how you took what I said. | 你无法接受我所说的 我不怪你 |
[1:08:46] | I didn’t tell you because I was afraid | 之前没有告诉你是因为我很害怕 |
[1:08:48] | you’d react exactly how you did. | 你的反应是很正常的 |
[1:08:53] | Maybe I should’ve ignored what happened, | 或许我应该当无事发生过 |
[1:08:58] | but maybe one day you’ll understand, | 但是或许有一天你会理解我的 |
[1:09:04] | and if you don’t, I just want you to be happy. | 不理解的话 我也希望你过得幸福 |
[1:09:11] | Ah, so, good luck with everything, and bye. | 祝你好运 再见 |
[1:09:28] | The department budget just came out for next year, | 明年的部门预算出来了 |
[1:09:30] | and it’s peanuts, | 钱太少了 |
[1:09:32] | but I keep hearing rumors of a private donor or two, | 但是我听到学校里流传 |
[1:09:34] | circling the university. | 有一两个私人捐赠者 |
[1:09:36] | Maybe that’ll change things, | 或许他们可以改变现状 |
[1:09:37] | but right now, I would be shocked | 但是现在 如果这项工作有了新的拨款 |
[1:09:40] | to find new grants for this new position. | 我会非常震惊 |
[1:09:43] | I did apply for a couple of grants, | 我申请了几项拨款 |
[1:09:44] | and if they go through, you know, | 如果通过的话 |
[1:09:48] | there may be some bargaining for the university too. | 还需要和学校进行交涉 |
[1:09:53] | That boss is crazy to let you go. | 那老板炒你鱿鱼简直是失了智 |
[1:09:56] | Let it go, Howard. | 别提了 霍华德 |
[1:09:57] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说 |
[1:09:58] | Well, you just said, let’s move on. | 你已经说完了 别想这事了 |
[1:10:01] | She’s obviously upset about it. | 显然她很失落 |
[1:10:03] | Dad, it’s fine. | 爸爸 没事的 |
[1:10:04] | Well, Bob Wentworth is ready to interview you. | 鲍伯·温特沃斯准备好面试你了 |
[1:10:07] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:10:08] | He’s still looking for an assistant? | 他还在找助理吗 |
[1:10:09] | Yeah, he tried one, but it was a disaster. | 对 他之前招了一个 干得不好 |
[1:10:12] | Did I give you his number last time? | 我上次给过你他的电话了吧 |
[1:10:14] | Yes, thank you. | 给了 谢谢 |
[1:10:15] | And I’m still not interested. | 我还是不感兴趣 |
[1:10:17] | Howard, she needs time. | 霍华德 她需要时间 |
[1:10:19] | Time, this isn’t a breakup. | 需要什么时间 这又不是分手 |
[1:10:22] | The temp job’s over. | 临时工作结束了 |
[1:10:23] | This is a great time for bigger and better. | 刚好找一个更好的工作 |
[1:10:25] | Not if she’s– | 不行 她还没有 |
[1:10:26] | I’m gonna be a writer. | 我要成为一个作家 |
[1:10:28] | For a job? | 职业作家吗 |
[1:10:30] | Hopefully. | 最好是 |
[1:10:32] | Now, Megan, we talked about this and– | 梅根 我们讨论过这件事了 |
[1:10:33] | I know what you think, | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[1:10:36] | but it’s what I want. | 但这就是我想做的 |
[1:10:40] | It’s time I go after a dream I can make come true. | 我该去追随梦想 实现梦想了 |
[1:10:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:47] | Post the test scores tomorrow. | 明天公布考试成绩 |
[1:10:49] | I don’t wanna ruin anyone’s night, | 我不想毁了大家的夜晚 |
[1:10:50] | and let’s copy these for next week. | 复印这些资料 下周上课用 |
[1:10:52] | Got it. | 明白 |
[1:10:55] | Hi, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:10:57] | Do we wanna get some takeout? | 想点外卖吗 |
[1:11:00] | No. | 不用了 |
[1:11:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:05] | Is it that other girl, the temp? | 是因为那个临时工女孩吗 |
[1:11:07] | No, no, she was ah, she doesn’t work for me anymore. | 不是 她不在我这工作了 |
[1:11:13] | I just realized I needed to be honest with myself, | 我发现 我需要对自己坦诚 |
[1:11:18] | and I think I was just letting this keep going, | 我一直没和你分手 |
[1:11:20] | because it felt easier, | 是因为这样做更容易 |
[1:11:24] | and that’s not how I wanna treat you. | 但我不想这样对待你 |
[1:11:28] | I appreciate that, I suppose. | 我感谢你的坦诚 |
[1:11:33] | Maybe the timing’s for the best. | 或许现在时机正好 |
[1:11:35] | Yeah, why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[1:11:40] | I got approval on a field study to China. | 我获准去中国进行实地考察 |
[1:11:44] | China? | 去中国 |
[1:11:45] | I’m going to tour the country for six months | 我要去中国旅行六个月 |
[1:11:48] | studying the variations of lifestyle in different villages, | 研究不同村落的生活方式变化情况 |
[1:11:51] | and their impact on the dialects. | 以及对方言的影响 |
[1:11:55] | Wow, that’s, that’s great. | 这 这很棒 |
[1:12:00] | I would’ve loved to have you come with me, | 我本来很希望你能陪我一起去 |
[1:12:03] | especially since I know how much you enjoy Chinese food. | 尤其是我知道你很爱吃中餐以后 |
[1:12:06] | Yeah, I guess I’ll just have to make do with takeout. | 那看来我只能选择外卖了 |
[1:12:13] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:12:15] | No, you won’t. | 还是不要为好 |
[1:12:17] | You’ll get going. | 你要放下 |
[1:12:18] | You’ll get lost in your work, | 醉心工作 |
[1:12:19] | and you’ll come back wishing | 等你回国以后 |
[1:12:20] | you could’ve stayed there forever. | 甚至希望自己永远留在那里 |
[1:12:23] | And you, what will you be doing? | 那你呢 你今后怎么打算 |
[1:12:27] | Moving forward. | 向前看 |
[1:12:32] | You sure you wanna sell mom’s car? | 你确定你想把妈妈的车卖了吗 |
[1:12:34] | I don’t need two cars. | 我又用不上两辆车 |
[1:12:36] | Besides, I can never see well when I drove that. | 而且我开这车看不清路 |
[1:12:42] | Listen, I know your grossly overqualified for this, | 听我说 我知道这事对你来说是小事一桩 |
[1:12:44] | but thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[1:12:46] | Ah, I’m happy to help, Dad. | 我十分乐意帮忙的 爸 |
[1:12:47] | Don’t worry about that. | 别多想了 |
[1:12:50] | So, how’s Natalie? | 你跟娜塔莉怎么样了 |
[1:12:53] | She’s good, we broke up actually. | 她很好 但我们分手了 |
[1:12:57] | She take it okay? | 她状态还好吧 |
[1:13:00] | How’d you know I was the one who broke up with her? | 你怎么知道是我提的分手 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah, she was pretty okay about it. | 她状态挺好的 |
[1:13:08] | How’s the French onion soup girl? | 那个做法式洋葱汤的姑娘呢 |
[1:13:11] | She’s, she’s fine. | 她 她挺好的 |
[1:13:14] | That sounds a lot more complicated. | 你这语气听起来有点复杂 |
[1:13:18] | She wasn’t exactly who I thought she was. | 她跟我想象中不太一样 |
[1:13:20] | I had to let her go unfortunately. | 很可惜我只能辞了她 |
[1:13:22] | Oh, that’s too bad. | 挺遗憾的 |
[1:13:26] | She seemed special. | 感觉她挺特别的 |
[1:13:29] | Yeah, maybe, got ah, well, it got complicated. | 确实 也许是 这事说起来有点复杂 |
[1:13:36] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[1:13:38] | I think I got some good options here. | 我觉得这有几张不错 |
[1:13:40] | Good, and while your here, | 很好 既然你在这 |
[1:13:42] | you can put those on the computer and list it for me. | 你可以传到电脑上然后帮我发出去 |
[1:13:45] | You know, it’s not really all that hard. | 其实很简单的 |
[1:13:46] | It wasn’t hard when I just called the newspaper | 以前确实简单 我只要给报社打电话 |
[1:13:49] | and told them what to type up. | 让他们帮我把广告打出来就行了 |
[1:13:51] | They don’t do that anymore. | 现在报社不接这样的活了 |
[1:13:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:53] | Come on, I’ll make you some | 进屋 你工作的时候 |
[1:13:55] | hot chocolate while you’re working. | 我去给你做杯热巧克力 |
[1:14:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:14:11] | Sorry to barge in. | 抱歉就这么闯进来了 |
[1:14:12] | I needed to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[1:14:15] | If this is about Mr. Wentworth and the job, I– | 如果你想谈温特沃斯先生和那份工作 我 |
[1:14:17] | Eve told me about Thomas. | 伊芙把托马斯的事告诉我了 |
[1:14:21] | I never imagined your boss would be him. | 我没想到你的老板 就是他 |
[1:14:26] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[1:14:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:14:31] | You still don’t believe it’s the same man, do you? | 你还是不相信这是同一个人 对吧 |
[1:14:34] | No, I do, I believe you. | 不 我信 我相信你 |
[1:14:38] | Now. | 现在才信了 |
[1:14:40] | Yes, before I. | 对 之前我 |
[1:14:45] | How does someone wrap their head around that? | 怎么会有人有这样的记忆 |
[1:14:48] | It can’t be real, but you didn’t give up. | 太不真实了 但你没放弃 |
[1:14:53] | And I see now that doesn’t mean you made something up. | 我现在明白了你没有胡编乱造 |
[1:14:58] | You never stopped believing. | 你一直坚信着 |
[1:15:02] | Doesn’t matter, because I lost him again. | 不重要了 我又失去他了 |
[1:15:07] | Maybe, but don’t start quitting now. | 也许会 但不要现在就放弃 |
[1:15:12] | He basically thinks I’m crazy, | 他基本上已经觉得我是个疯子了 |
[1:15:14] | which is a pretty common reaction I think. | 他这么想也很正常 |
[1:15:18] | Honey, who cares what other people think? | 宝贝 别人怎么觉得不重要 |
[1:15:22] | You stood your ground now about your writing, | 你现在坚定地想成为一名作家 |
[1:15:25] | and to be honest, I’m proud of you. | 说实话 我为你骄傲 |
[1:15:31] | So, stand your ground. | 所以 坚持自己所想的 |
[1:15:34] | If you really love him, as I know you do, hang onto that. | 如果你爱他 我知道你爱 那就坚持下去 |
[1:15:40] | I know that I love him, | 我知道我爱他 |
[1:15:43] | and I know that he could love me, | 我也知道他有可能也会爱我 |
[1:15:45] | but I can’t make him. | 但我不想逼迫他 |
[1:15:52] | When you were in the hospital, | 你住院的时候 |
[1:15:55] | the doctors and nurses, they ah, | 所有的医生护士都告诉我 |
[1:15:59] | they told me everyday to prepare myself, | 每天都告诉我做好心理准备 |
[1:16:03] | that you might not make it, | 你有可能不会醒了 |
[1:16:06] | that you would probably never wake. | 可能永远都不会醒了 |
[1:16:10] | I couldn’t give up, but I could keep believing. | 我没办法放弃 但我愿意一直保持信念 |
[1:16:15] | No one could take that from me. | 没有人可以剥夺我的信念 |
[1:16:18] | What you’ve been through is powerful, don’t doubt it. | 你的信念有很强大的力量 毋庸置疑 |
[1:16:23] | I’ll be here for you, no matter what. | 无论如何 我都会在你身边 |
[1:16:28] | Thanks, Mom. | 妈 谢谢你 |
[1:16:33] | Clarissa, it’s Clarissa, right? | 克拉丽莎 你叫克拉丽莎 对吧 |
[1:16:35] | Could you get that, please? | 能请你接个电话吗 |
[1:16:39] | Photography studio. | 照相馆 |
[1:16:42] | It’s ah, Berry Patch. | 这里是莓果香 |
[1:16:43] | Uh huh, when did you wanna come in? | 好的 您想几点过来 |
[1:16:49] | Tuesday at 10 a.M. | 周二上午10点 |
[1:16:52] | Fine, give me your name then, okay. | 好的 我记一下您的名字 好的 |
[1:16:57] | Pine Creek Farmhouse, I’ve been there, sort of. | 松溪农舍 我去过 算是吧 |
[1:17:02] | I’m guessing it’s one of your favorite spots. | 我猜是你最喜欢去的地方之一吧 |
[1:17:05] | Bye, bye. | 再见 |
[1:17:07] | Maybe she did already know. | 也许她确实早就知道这些 |
[1:17:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:17:12] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[1:17:19] | What’re you writing then? | 你打算写什么 |
[1:17:20] | Did you decide? | 想好了吗 |
[1:17:21] | I’m actually working on two things, | 我在纠结两个题材 |
[1:17:23] | one is a children’s story about a superhero | 一个是儿童故事 主角是 |
[1:17:26] | named Boy Dino and the Wizard Isabelle. | 恐龙男孩和伊莎贝尔巫师 |
[1:17:28] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个 |
[1:17:29] | What about the other? | 另一个呢 |
[1:17:30] | The second is about a woman who wakes up from a coma | 第二个讲的是 一个从昏迷中醒来的女人 |
[1:17:33] | with the memory of a husband and children who do not exist, | 有关于其实并不存在的丈夫和孩子的记忆 |
[1:17:36] | and everybody thinks she’s crazy, | 而且所有人都觉得她疯了 |
[1:17:39] | and then she meets that husband. | 然后她就遇到了那个丈夫 |
[1:17:41] | I’d buy that. | 我想看这个 |
[1:17:43] | Does it have a happy ending? | 结局圆满吗 |
[1:17:44] | Yeah, benefits of fiction. | 圆满 小说的好处嘛 |
[1:17:46] | Well, when you need an editor, I’m here for you. | 如果需要编辑的话记得找我 |
[1:17:49] | You misuse your and you’re literally all the time. | 你连”你的”和”你是”都会弄混 |
[1:17:55] | I will offer a reader’s perspective, not grammar. | 我给你提供读者的意见 不是语法意见 |
[1:18:13] | There’s a portrait that hangs in our house | 我们家里挂着一幅我的照片 |
[1:18:15] | of me in front of that exact same barn. | 照片里我就站在面前这个谷仓前面 |
[1:18:20] | How could she have known I took that? | 她怎么可能知道我拍了这张照片 |
[1:18:29] | Libby King. | 我是莉比·金 |
[1:18:30] | Hey, Libby, Thomas Claybourne here. | 喂 莉比 我是托马斯·克莱伯恩 |
[1:18:33] | Ah, so I was just going through the receptionists desk here, | 我刚才在收拾前台桌的时候 |
[1:18:36] | and I found some things Megan Murphy left behind. | 发现梅根·墨菲落了点东西 |
[1:18:39] | Oh, I can give her a call. | 我给她打个电话 |
[1:18:41] | Is there an address I can send that to? | 或者你有她的地址吗 我给她寄过去 |
[1:18:43] | Let me look at what I have. | 我找找看 |
[1:19:01] | Who are you looking for? | 你找谁 |
[1:19:04] | Megan Murphy Ah, Megan Murphy. | |
[1:19:06] | Oh, ah, she must not be home. | 她应该没在家 |
[1:19:08] | Who are you? | 你是 |
[1:19:09] | Ah, Thomas. | 我是托马斯 |
[1:19:11] | Thomas? | 托马斯 |
[1:19:12] | Do you know Megan? | 你认识梅根吗 |
[1:19:14] | I’m her mother. | 我是她的妈妈 |
[1:19:18] | So, you’re him. | 原来就是你 |
[1:19:23] | Seems so. | 是我 |
[1:19:28] | Why are you here? | 你来这做什么 |
[1:19:31] | I need to tell her, ah, | 我想跟她说 |
[1:19:34] | I haven’t really phrased it right yet. | 我还没想好怎么说 |
[1:19:39] | Do you think she imagined it all? | 你觉得那些都是她的臆想吗 |
[1:19:42] | Yeah, but she was right about everything. | 是的 但是她记忆中的事都是对的 |
[1:19:49] | So, you’ll give her a chance? | 所以 你愿意跟她在一起试试 |
[1:19:52] | Honestly, I’m more worried about her giving me a chance. | 说实话 我更担心她不愿意跟我在一起 |
[1:19:57] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[1:20:00] | She’s been writing a lot lately. | 她最近一直在写作 |
[1:20:02] | Writing, really? | 真的吗 写作 |
[1:20:05] | I can give her a call. | 我可以给她打个电话 |
[1:20:08] | No wait, I think I know where to find her, thank you. | 等等 我知道去哪能找到她了 谢谢 |
[1:20:33] | Sorry to barge in on your favorite spot. | 抱歉在你最爱的地方打扰你 |
[1:20:38] | It’s a public place. | 公共场所 |
[1:20:41] | So ah, I need a receptionist, a good one. | 是这样 我需要一位接待员 称职的 |
[1:20:47] | I’m pretty sure you let me go. | 你解雇了我 |
[1:20:49] | Any chance you’d forget about that? | 有没有可能 你能忘了这件事 |
[1:20:51] | Contrary to popular belief, I do not have amnesia. | 跟大家的想法相反 我并没有失忆症 |
[1:20:57] | Got your message. | 我听到你的留言了 |
[1:20:59] | You didn’t call me back. | 但你没给我打回来 |
[1:21:00] | I know, I couldn’t handle what you said. | 我知道 你说的话我一时间没法理解 |
[1:21:05] | It was easier for me to push it away, | 选择逃避你很容易 |
[1:21:08] | till I realized maybe this isn’t so unbelievable. | 但是随后我就意识到 也没有那么难相信 |
[1:21:15] | You recognize this? | 你认得这个吗 |
[1:21:22] | It hangs in our house. | 它就挂在我们家里 |
[1:21:24] | I took that that day at the farmhouse, | 我们去农庄那天我拍的 |
[1:21:26] | and I didn’t show it to you at the studio, | 在照相馆里我没给你看过 |
[1:21:28] | because I thought you would think it was creepy. | 因为怕你觉得有点变态 |
[1:21:33] | I know, under normal circumstances. | 我知道 按常理来说 |
[1:21:38] | Nothing about this is normal. | 这一切都很不合逻辑 |
[1:21:40] | It’s not normal to know this much about a stranger. | 这么了解一个陌生人确实太不符合常理了 |
[1:21:44] | I can’t help that I know that much. | 但我确实都了解 |
[1:21:46] | I know, and that made me think. | 我知道 这就是让我深思的地方 |
[1:21:50] | You know almost everything about me, | 你对我了如指掌 |
[1:21:54] | and honestly, Megan, that scares me, | 说实话 梅根 吓到我了 |
[1:21:57] | until I started thinking about how much I know about you. | 直到我发现我也很了解你了 |
[1:22:01] | You are good with kids. | 你很擅长和孩子相处 |
[1:22:04] | You work hard. | 工作努力 |
[1:22:06] | You even find ways to fix things I didn’t know were broken. | 在我发现东西坏了之前你都已经修好了 |
[1:22:10] | You care about what you do, | 你很敬业 |
[1:22:12] | even if it’s not your dream job. | 即使不是理想的工作 |
[1:22:15] | You make a mean bowl of soup. | 你还能做一碗很美味的汤 |
[1:22:18] | And you care about the people around you. | 你关爱身边的人 |
[1:22:21] | And even when I pushed you away, | 即使我把你推开了 |
[1:22:23] | you just wanted me to be happy, | 你还是希望我幸福 |
[1:22:26] | and I, I couldn’t let go of that. | 这点我没法不动容 |
[1:22:29] | And I thought if I know this much about you, | 我想 如果我已经了解了你这么多的好 |
[1:22:32] | how could I not wanna know more? | 我当然还想了解更多的你 |
[1:22:37] | I don’t know, but you’re wrong. | 我说不好 但是你说错了 |
[1:22:43] | I am? | 哪错了 |
[1:22:45] | About me knowing everything about you. | 你说我对你了如指掌 |
[1:22:49] | I didn’t know about the rabbit thing, | 我从来都不知道兔子的事情 |
[1:22:51] | and that’s really weird. | 这就很奇怪 |
[1:22:56] | Maybe we can figure out | 也许我们可以努力去了解彼此 |
[1:22:59] | what we don’t know about each other. | 了解现在还不了解的事情 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah, I’d like that. | 我同意 |
[1:23:16] | I hope I live up to what you know about me. | 我希望我会活成你记忆中的样子 |
[1:23:19] | I’m not worried. | 我从不怀疑 |
[1:23:22] | And maybe we can go on a real date, dinner? | 我们应该正式去约个会 吃晚餐吗 |
[1:23:26] | I’d like that. | 好啊 |
[1:23:45] | What do you think, is that straight? | 你觉得摆正了吗 |
[1:23:48] | I like it. | 我觉得正了 |
[1:23:49] | Nice job, Mrs. Claybourne. | 干得漂亮 克莱伯恩夫人 |
[1:23:52] | Want some? | 来一杯吗 |
[1:23:54] | Hot chocolate? | 是热巧克力吗 |
[1:23:56] | Of course, don’t you know me at all? | 当然 你不是对我了如指掌吗 |
[1:24:03] | This is perfect. | 太完美了 |
[1:24:07] | Yeah, it is. | 很完美 |