英文名称:Cold Comes the Night
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:50] | I don’t wanna go to school. | 我不想上学 |
[01:56] | I said I don’t wanna go to school. Oh, is that what that was? | 跟你说了我不想上学 哦 这样子啊 |
[02:00] | Mom. | 妈 |
[02:01] | You can’t stay here with me all day, Sophia. | 索菲亚 你不能整天呆家里啊 |
[02:04] | But I can help you. I know how to pick up the phone when it rings. | 我会做事啊 接电话什么的 |
[02:08] | You know how to do a lot of things. You are very smart. | 宝贝你可能干啦 很聪明 |
[02:11] | Smarter than me, definitely. | 肯定比我聪明 |
[02:13] | Then why do I have to go to school? I’ll make you a deal. | 那我为什么要去上学呢 这样吧 |
[02:16] | This weekend, I’ll show you how to use the washing machine. | 周末我教你用洗衣机如何 |
[02:19] | I can help you fold the sheets? Yes, you can. | 能帮你叠床单吗 当然可以 |
[02:22] | Go finish getting ready for school. Car pool will be here in a second. | 赶紧去洗漱 拼的车就快到了 |
[02:26] | 这里是格林尼县公共广播电台 | |
[02:29] | 今天天气阴冷多云 | |
[02:31] | 最高温度零下一度 夜晚最低零下七度 | |
[02:35] | 今晚路上要格外小心 | |
[02:37] | 明天暖和点 不高 四度左右 | |
[02:40] | 本周大概就是这种天气了 | |
[02:43] | 本周六是湖节 欢迎来玩 | |
[02:46] | 我们这有 | |
[02:50] | Don’t forget to brush your teeth. | 别忘了刷牙 |
[03:00] | Hey. Sorry. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[03:02] | We fell asleep. | 我们睡过头了 |
[03:05] | Billy said it was fine. | 比利说没问题 |
[03:08] | Mom, I’m ready. | 妈 我准备好了 |
[03:11] | Come on down. | 下来吧 |
[03:21] | -Hi, Stella. -Hi. | -早啊 斯特拉 -早 |
[03:22] | Okay, babe. Let’s get this off. | 宝贝 脱下这个 |
[03:25] | Mom, I forgot to feed Mr. Jones. Oh, that’s okay, baby. I’ll do it. | 妈 我忘了喂琼斯了 没事 我去喂 |
[03:30] | Denise will pick you up at 3. | 丹尼丝三点钟会去接你 |
[03:31] | I love you. I love you too. | 爱你宝贝 我也爱你 |
[03:33] | -Bye, Stella. -Bye. | -拜 斯特拉 -拜 |
[03:35] | Thanks, Barb. | 谢了 巴布 |
[04:49] | Shit. | 干 |
[04:52] | The last two times we spoke, | 上回咱们谈过 |
[04:54] | I told you a concern had been raised about the suitability | 我们很关注居住环境 |
[04:57] | of an environment like this for a child as young as… | 尤其是像她这样大的小孩 |
[05:00] | Her name is Sophia. | 她叫索菲亚 |
[05:01] | Given the high rate of turnover of a mostly transient, | 这儿环境复杂 人员流动频繁 |
[05:05] | mostly male population. | 大部分都是男性 |
[05:06] | And the local girls. | 而且当地女生 |
[05:08] | We’re leaving but the winters are slow here. | 我们准备搬家了 可得过了冬再说 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:734个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:79个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:22个,托福词汇:58个,考研词汇:84个,专四词汇:64个,专八词汇:11个, 所有生词标注共:142个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:11] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我们也实在没办法 |
[05:12] | Unfortunately it is still unacceptable | 但你这种状况是国家法律 |
[05:15] | by the legal standards enforced by the state. | 所不允许的啊 |
[05:18] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[05:20] | You have two weeks | 给你两周时间 |
[05:21] | to relocate Sophia to a suitable location. | 给索菲亚找个合适的地方 |
[05:24] | Failure to do so will result in her being removed. | 否则她将被强制转移 |
[05:27] | What do you mean? This is a commercial property | 你什么意思 这里是商业区 |
[05:30] | with multiple reports of drug use and prostitution. | 到处是吸毒和卖淫的 |
[05:34] | Your choice to use it as your place of residence cannot… | 你选择住在这里 但这对 |
[05:37] | We’re leaving, I told you that, but I can’t afford it. | 跟你说了我们会搬的 只是经济有点紧张 |
[05:40] | There’s always placement until you get your feet back on the ground. | 在你手头宽裕前还是有解决办法的 |
[05:44] | We have families who’d be happy to take Sophia… | 我这有很多的家庭愿意照顾索菲亚 |
[05:47] | Could you stop it? These are good families. | 能别说这个吗 都是些好家庭啊 |
[05:49] | Would you stop it? Please. It will only… | 别说了 行吗 仅仅只是 |
[05:54] | I’d rather be dead. | 除非我死了 |
[06:00] | Then you have two weeks. | 那你还有两周啦 |
[06:13] | Was dating this chick, and she’s Russian, right? | 以前泡个妞 俄罗斯的 |
[06:18] | And I understand every eighth word, right? Ha-ha-ha. | 说八个字能听懂一个吧 哈哈 |
[06:21] | Her dad bought her tits for her, ever heard of something like that? | 他爸出钱给她去隆胸 够扯吧 |
[06:26] | They’re big and they’re hard, got them done back in the homeland. | 在俄罗斯隆的 又大又硬 |
[06:29] | It was, like, fucking hilarious. | 简直太夸张了 |
[06:40] | It’s cold, right? | 很冷 是不是 |
[06:42] | My stomach’s been eating itself for the last hour. | 一小时前我就已经饿疯了 |
[06:45] | We should probably fill up again anyways. | 得找地方补充补充 |
[06:47] | You never know when the next gas station’s gonna be out here. | 鬼晓得下个加油站有多远 |
[06:53] | That cool, right? Yeah? | 没事吧 |
[06:58] | All right, cool. | 没事就好 |
[07:02] | Mom? Mm? | 妈 嗯 |
[07:04] | Stella Bradshaw says no one’s really supposed to live at a motel. | 斯特拉・布拉德肖说没人会以旅店为家 |
[07:08] | You’re supposed to stay one or two nights | 顶多在旅店住个一两晚 |
[07:10] | and then leave and go back to your real house. | 然后回自己真正的家 |
[07:13] | Stella Bradshaw said that? Yes. | 她真这么说吗 是的 |
[07:16] | How many bathrooms do you think Stella Bradshaw has at her house? | 那你说斯特拉・布拉德肖家能有几个卫生间 |
[07:20] | I don’t know. Maximum two. | 不知道 顶多两个吧 |
[07:23] | You know how many bathrooms you have? Twenty-two. | 那咱家有几个呢 二十一个 |
[07:26] | More than they have in Buckingham Palace. You know what that makes you? | 比白金汉宫还多 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[07:31] | A princess. | 你是小公主啊 |
[07:34] | Mom, you’re crazy. Crazy like a fox. | 妈 你太扯了 像狐狸一样扯 |
[07:43] | I love you, baby. | 爱你 宝贝 |
[07:44] | I love you too, Mom. Close your eyes. | 我也爱你 妈妈 闭上眼睛 |
[08:39] | Here you go. Find everything you need? Yeah, totally. | 给 还需要点别的吗 谢谢 不用了 |
[08:56] | Mother-fuck, it’s cold outside. | 干他娘的 外面冷死了 |
[09:06] | So listen, | 你看 |
[09:08] | the thing is, I’ve been driving for 22 hours straight. | 情况是这样的 我连着开了一整天了 |
[09:11] | I could use a little shut-eye. | 实在得歇会了 |
[09:13] | I have schedule to keep. | 我赶时间 |
[09:14] | I know, I know. | 我知道的 |
[09:16] | They do not like to wait. No, no. | 他们可不等人 |
[09:19] | But we’re good. We’re real good on time. | 但我们时间还很足啊 真的不赶 |
[09:23] | We got a whole day for the last couple hundred miles. | 就最后几百里了 还有一整天时间呢 |
[09:26] | I can see a motel from here. | 前面有家旅店 |
[09:31] | We check in separately. | 咱分开住 |
[09:33] | We sleep for four hour, then drive. | 我睡四个小时 咱就上路 |
[09:38] | Cool. Four hour. | 行 四小时 |
[09:42] | Four hours, got it. | 四小时 没问题 |
[10:07] | -Hello. -Yes. | -你好 -嗯 |
[10:08] | I would like quiet room for one night, please. | 麻烦找间清净的房间 住一晚上 |
[10:11] | Forty-four dollars, please, and you’ll need to fill… | 四十四块 麻烦登记一下 |
[10:15] | one of these out. | 在这上面 |
[10:17] | Do you have pen? | 有笔吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, that one works just fine right there. | 边上就有一支啊 |
[10:33] | Fill out your name, home address, | 姓名 住址 |
[10:35] | and your license plate number, please. | 还有车牌号 |
[10:39] | I walk from diner. | 我从餐馆走过来的 |
[10:41] | Huh? Did you eat? | 哦 吃了没啊 |
[10:46] | What? | 什么 |
[10:47] | Did you eat? It’s good there. | 吃了没有 那里的菜很不错 |
[10:51] | No. | 没有 |
[10:52] | Was it busy? I was hoping for some of that run-off, you know? | 是人太多了吗 我正好有减肥的打算 |
[10:59] | All right. And I’ll need to xerox your ID, please, sir. | 好吧 要复印一下你的身份证 |
[11:04] | I will pay cash. | 我付现金 |
[11:06] | Yep, still need your ID. | 一样需要复印身份证 |
[11:09] | I have a friend who’s a cop in town. | 我有个朋友是当警察的 |
[11:12] | He’s always going on about me xeroxing IDs. | 老是跟我说一定要复印身份证 |
[11:16] | So… | 所以 |
[11:21] | Well, everybody has job. | 好吧 都不容易 |
[11:56] | He was 15 minute late. | 他晚了十五分钟 |
[12:00] | But I checked and everything was there. | 但我查了东西都在 |
[12:05] | Yes, I will cross border first thing in the morning. | 明天一早我就过境 |
[12:10] | Jacques, it is a pleasure to be working for your father again. | 雅克 很荣幸能再度和你爸共事 |
[12:14] | Please thank him for the opp… | 代我谢他 |
[12:41] | Give me that pipe. | 给我吸管 |
[12:46] | Ow. Motherfucker. Shut the fuck up. | 哦 操你妈的 闭嘴 |
[12:49] | You shut the fuck up. | 你他妈的才要闭嘴 |
[12:51] | -Come on, you dumb bitch. -Ow. | -得了 傻婊子 -啊 |
[13:17] | Ow! What the…? | 干嘛 |
[13:20] | Get the fuck off me! Ow! | 放开我 |
[13:22] | Get the fuck off me! Aah! | 他妈的放开我 |
[13:26] | What the fuck’s going on up there? | 那边出什么事啦 |
[13:36] | What did you do? No, get away! | 你要干嘛 走开 |
[13:38] | -Get away from me! -I’m sorry! | -离我远点 -对不起 |
[14:01] | -Hey, everything all right? -The fuck was that? | -没事吧 -这他妈的是什么 |
[14:07] | -Hey! -I called the police. | -嘿 -我报警了 |
[14:44] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[14:48] | Open up. | 开门 |
[15:06] | Somebody call 911. | 找人报警 |
[15:28] | John roughs up Gwen, Gwen slashes John, | 约翰揍了格温 格温捅了约翰 |
[15:33] | and John manages to shoot her before bleeding out. | 然后约翰在失血过量前枪杀了格温 |
[15:36] | You wanna sit here and say, | 你想说 |
[15:38] | “No, forget it. It couldn’t happen.” And then… | 这不可能啊 太扯了 |
[15:42] | it happens. | 但就这么发生了 |
[15:45] | That’s some non-fiction right there, you know? | 比电视剧还狗血 |
[15:50] | I just saw Gwen this morning. | 我早上还见过格温呢 |
[15:51] | Mm. Hey, how’s Sophia doing? Is she okay? | 嘿 索菲亚呢 她还好吧 |
[15:57] | Denise got her. She didn’t see anything, thank God. | 丹尼斯照看她 谢天谢地她什么都不知道 |
[16:00] | That’s great. Good. Oh, no, no. | 那就太好了 哦 不 不 |
[16:04] | Floyd, shit for brains, the Jeep. The Jeep. | 佛洛伊德 蠢死啦 吉普车 吉普 |
[16:09] | Fucking idiot. I’m sorry. What? | 傻逼一个 抱歉 说什么来着 |
[16:14] | Billy, we have to stop letting the girls use the rooms. | 比利 不能让姑娘们在这做生意了 |
[16:21] | Yeah, I mean, you know, | 我知道 |
[16:23] | it’s not like this is ever gonna happen again, Chlo. | 但这种事不可能再发生了吧 |
[16:27] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[16:29] | Besides, you’re not the only one who relies on that cash. | 大家都要混口饭吃啊 |
[16:32] | I had a woman in from social services today. | 今天社会福利部一女的来找我 |
[16:36] | She told me I got two weeks to get out of my place. | 跟我说两周内必须搬走 |
[16:39] | If she hears about this, | 如果她知道刚才这事 |
[16:41] | then Sophia’s gone tomorrow. | 索菲亚明天就被带走了 |
[16:46] | Two weeks? | 两周 |
[16:52] | It doesn’t matter. | 不打紧 |
[16:54] | Okay? Because you and I, we’re gonna get through this. Together. | 我和你 咱俩一起扛过这关 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna help you, okay? | 我会帮你的 知道吗 |
[17:01] | You and me, just like after Vincent died. I’m gonna be there for you. | 我和你 就像文森刚过世那段时间一样 |
[17:06] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:09] | Yeah? Billy. | 好吧 比利 |
[17:13] | We have to stop letting the girls use the rooms. | 姑娘们不能在这做生意了 |
[17:20] | Okay. Okay. Yeah. | 好 好 听你的 |
[17:28] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[17:43] | John Doe and the girl were DOA. | 凶手和女孩到医院前已身亡 |
[17:45] | Anyone else there? | 那还有人吗 |
[17:47] | As far as we can tell, he was traveling alone. | 他应该是一个人 |
[18:36] | Sophia? | 索菲亚 |
[18:53] | I thought everybody had gone. | 我以为人都走了 |
[18:56] | Ah… Yes, but I believe these are yours, yes? | 是啊 但这个得还给你吧 |
[19:00] | You could have left them in the room, but thank you. | 你直接放房间里就行了 还是谢谢你啦 |
[19:03] | Yes, well, uh, sorry, but with all the confusion… | 是啊 不过昨晚那么乱 |
[19:11] | Oh. Okay, I see. Okay, one second, please. | 好吧 等一小会 |
[19:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | Aah! Unh. Make no sound. | 啊 别出声 |
[19:23] | Open this door. Open it! | 开门 打开门 |
[19:27] | There’s a hundred bucks in the register, have whatever you want. | 柜台那有百来块钱 都拿去 |
[19:30] | Quiet. Where is cell phone? | 闭嘴 手机在哪 |
[19:32] | I don’t have… I don’t have it. | 我没有 没有手机 |
[19:40] | Do not lie to me again. Okay. | 别再骗我了 好的 |
[19:46] | Who else live here? | 还有谁住这 |
[19:48] | Just me and my daughter. Where is she? | 只有我和我女儿 她人呢 |
[19:50] | She’s with a friend, they’re coming back here any minute. | 她和朋友在一起 随时会回来 |
[19:53] | The Jeep that was here last night, where did they take it? | 有辆吉普车昨晚在这 他们开哪里去了 |
[19:57] | What Jeep? The man who was killed by the whore. | 什么吉普车 被妓女杀了的那男的 |
[20:00] | The police towed his car. | 警察拖走了 |
[20:02] | Where did they take it? | 拖哪里去了 |
[20:14] | -Do you feel that? -Mom! | -知道是啥吧 -妈 |
[20:18] | Give me your keys. | 钥匙给我 |
[20:19] | You let the little girl and only the little girl in. | 让女孩进来 只让女孩进来 |
[20:22] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[20:23] | Or I shoot everyone dead. Okay. | 不然我全杀了 懂吗 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 懂了 |
[20:31] | Mom, Mom, the puppy slept in the bed with me. | 妈妈 狗狗和我一块睡哦 |
[20:35] | Oh. Was it cozy? | 哦 是不是很舒服啊 |
[20:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:39] | They’re friends for life, I’m sure of that. | 狗是人类最好的朋友嘛 |
[20:41] | And, hey, how you feeling, hon? | 嘿 感觉好点没 |
[20:44] | I’m okay. Denise, can you do me a huge favor? Could you take her | 丹尼丝 能再帮个忙吗 |
[20:48] | for a couple more hours? | 再照看她几个小时 |
[20:50] | No, Mom. Please. | 不要 妈妈 不要 |
[20:52] | Come on. Listen, I’m sorry, I… | 这个啊 真不好意思 |
[20:56] | I got a… I got a double shift in an hour. | 我一会就得去轮班了 |
[21:00] | Then I got Randall coming over | 之后兰德尔会过来 |
[21:02] | as he does with about the frequency of a comet. | 折腾什么彗星频率 |
[21:05] | Denise… | 丹尼丝 |
[21:10] | Never mind. | 没事了 |
[21:13] | Any other day. You know I’m good for it. | 改天吧 我喜欢带孩子 |
[21:18] | Get the key. | 去拿钥匙 |
[21:20] | Ah. You look after your mom, okay? | 照顾好你妈 知道吗 |
[21:23] | -Bye. -Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[21:26] | Okay, baby, you go upstairs and watch TV | 好了 宝贝上楼去看电视 |
[21:29] | while I talk to this man, okay? | 我跟人有事情要谈 |
[21:32] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[21:36] | I am friend of your mother’s. | 你妈妈的朋友 |
[21:38] | Upstairs, now. | 上楼 赶紧 |
[21:54] | I ask once last time. | 最后问你一次 |
[21:58] | Where would police take Jeep? | 警察把吉普车弄哪去了 |
[22:01] | If I find out, | 我找到了 |
[22:03] | will you go? | 你就放过我吗 |
[22:14] | You will get me that Jeep, | 找到车子 |
[22:17] | or I will put bullet in your little girl’s ear. | 否则一枪打爆你女儿的头 |
[22:29] | Hey, Rodney, it’s Billy. | 罗德尼 是我 比利 |
[22:30] | Okay, so look, I got a ’95 white Jeep Cherokee. | 我这有辆九五款白色切诺基 |
[22:38] | Uh… Seventy-eight thousand miles, give or take. And look… | 里程表七万八左右 |
[22:44] | Uh, sorry. Uh, look, man, it’s gonna be the same deal. | 不好意思 哥们 还是老规矩 |
[22:48] | Okay. Wait two weeks, things calm down, | 等两周 等风头过去了 |
[22:50] | they’ll think it’s going to the heap. | 等他们以为去废车场了 |
[22:52] | I can’t do anything less than 1300 on this one. | 这单至少要一千三 |
[22:58] | Okay. But hey, man, look, there’s no radio. | 嘿 哥们 这车没收音机 |
[23:01] | I think somebody picked it before we got to it, so… | 应该之前就已经取走了 |
[23:04] | Billy, it’s Chloe again. Will you please call me back? | 比利 还是我 能回电吗 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[23:10] | He will call me back. | 他会回电了 |
[23:12] | And he’ll get the car to you clean and easy, I swear it. | 让他弄车给你是举手之劳 真的 |
[23:19] | Where does this Billy live? | 这位比利住哪 |
[23:24] | Ah. Little girl… | 小姑娘 |
[23:29] | you have jacket? Of course. Everyone has a jacket. | 你有夹克吗 当然有 谁都有夹克吗 |
[23:32] | Of course. Please go get yours. Huh? | 那好 赶紧穿上 |
[23:36] | We are all going for drive. | 咱们得出趟门了 |
[23:53] | Mommy. You okay back there, baby? | 妈咪 在后面没事吧 |
[23:55] | Can’t we play I Spy? | 咱们来玩间谍游戏吧 |
[23:59] | We can play later, I promise, okay? I promise. | 一会再玩 好吗 我保证 |
[24:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[24:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[24:30] | You won’t hurt her? | 你不会伤害她吧 |
[24:32] | That depend on you. | 取决于你 |
[24:34] | When you come back to car, you come back alone. | 你回来要一个人回来 |
[24:56] | And if it’s Stephanie, tell her to shut up | 如果是斯蒂芬妮 叫她收声 |
[24:58] | -about the goddamn… -All right. Jesus. Relax. | -他妈的 -好啦 放松点 |
[25:09] | The fuck are you doing here? I need to talk to Billy. | 你他妈来这做什么 我得和比利谈谈 |
[25:15] | What the fuck do you need to talk to Billy for, huh, Chlo? | 你跟比利有啥鸡巴好谈的啊 克洛伊 |
[25:20] | You two don’t get enough of each other at that motel? | 在旅店还没谈够吗 |
[25:23] | And whatever it is the fuck you do all day. | 你他妈成天就干这个吧 |
[25:27] | Chlo? I need to talk to you. | 克洛伊 我有事找你谈 |
[25:30] | So talk. Amber, inside. | 那谈吧 安贝 进去 |
[25:33] | I’m not going anywhere. Shut up and take this. | 我才不走 闭嘴 拿走 |
[25:36] | You asshole. And pause it. | 混蛋 有完没完 |
[25:38] | You can fucking rewind it. | 跟你他妈的没完 |
[25:43] | What the fuck are you doing here? The Jeep. The Cherokee. | 你来这做什么 那辆吉普 切诺基 |
[25:46] | One you picked up last night? I know a guy who wants to buy it. | 你昨晚没收的那辆车 有人想买 |
[25:49] | It’s a good price. I’ll take a little cut. | 价钱不错 我还能抽份佣金 |
[25:51] | I need the cash, Billy. | 比利 我实在太需要钱了 |
[25:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:56] | We know about your deal with Rodney. | 我知道你和罗德尼有往来 |
[25:58] | The guy doesn’t just want the parts. | 那家伙可不是收破烂的 |
[26:00] | It’s evidence in an investigation. I can’t give that to you. | 可这是罪案证物啊 怎么可能就这么给你 |
[26:03] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候这么正派啦 |
[26:06] | It’s evidence. | 那车是证物 |
[26:08] | Soon it’ll be paperwork, | 很快就要登记在案 |
[26:10] | then it’ll be a cube of garbage. | 不久就会处理成一堆废铁 |
[26:12] | Sound like you’re on the television. Whatever. I can’t help you. | 又没人在采访你 反正这事我帮不了你 |
[26:15] | So why don’t you just…? | 你就不能 不能什么 |
[26:17] | Just get out, Chlo. You’ve done enough. | 克洛伊 赶紧走吧 闹够了 |
[26:19] | Maybe I’ll just talk to your chief about it then. | 那我跟你们局长谈谈如何 |
[26:26] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[26:28] | Maybe he wants to hear about your bait and switch… | 也许他对你私卖公物有兴趣 |
[26:31] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[26:39] | Goddamn it, Chloe. | 你他妈的 克洛伊 |
[26:45] | You gotta be more careful. | 你给我小心点 |
[27:01] | What did he say? | 他怎么说 |
[27:06] | He said no. | 不行 |
[27:16] | Do you see it? | 看到了没 |
[27:17] | There’s a chain-link fence and police everywhere. | 有钢丝围栏 到处都是警察 |
[27:20] | Find a way. It’s blocked in. | 想办法 都封死了 没办法 |
[27:23] | I did not need to move it. We need to get inside. | 我不是要开走 只需进车里面 |
[27:26] | Behind stereo, inside, is a package. | 车里收音机后面有个包裹 |
[27:30] | It will take you no more than two minute of prying. | 你两分钟就能搞定 |
[27:38] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[27:44] | Now, get out of the car. | 现在就去吧 |
[27:55] | The sound of the shot will wake your little Sophia. | 枪声会吵醒你的索菲亚 |
[27:59] | And she will look around because she needs her mother. | 她醒了就会要找妈妈 |
[28:05] | And she will find her mother, | 找到的不止妈妈 还有妈妈的脑浆 |
[28:08] | but she will be splattered all over the window | 溅在窗户上 |
[28:12] | and the fucking dashboard | 仪表板上 |
[28:15] | and the steering wheel. | 方向盘上 |
[28:18] | Now, I’m going to count to five. | 我现在数到五 |
[28:22] | Trust me when I tell you, | 相信我 |
[28:24] | if you do not get out of the car, | 如果你不下车 |
[28:27] | you will not hear me say five. | 你是听不到我数到五的 |
[28:31] | One, | 一 |
[28:33] | two, | 二 |
[28:36] | three… Okay. All right. All right. I’ll go. | 三 好吧 好了 我去 |
[28:39] | I’m going. Okay. | 我去 行了吧 |
[29:19] | Wake up, little girl. | 醒醒 小姑娘 |
[29:27] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈在哪 |
[29:30] | That is a good question. | 问得好啊 |
[29:33] | Do you see her out there? | 你看见她没有 |
[29:37] | What is she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[29:40] | I tell you what. | 我跟你说 |
[29:42] | Let us play the I Spy, huh? | 咱俩玩间谍游戏怎么样 |
[29:46] | You tell me what you spy. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[29:48] | That’s not how you play. | 你不能这样玩啊 |
[29:51] | It is how I play. | 我就是这样玩的 |
[29:59] | You can’t just change the rules like that. | 你不能随意改规矩啊 |
[30:01] | Yes, I can. Tell me what you see. | 我可以 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[30:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:07] | Looks like she’s trying to get inside a car. | 她看着像是想进一辆车里 |
[31:25] | Okay. Baby, put your headphones on. | 宝贝 带上你的耳机 |
[31:32] | It’s gone. It’s gone. | 不见了 东西不见了 |
[31:38] | Whatever was in there, somebody got to it before we did. | 不管是什么东西 总之不见了 |
[31:43] | I’m not lying to you. | 我没骗你 |
[31:49] | Take us back to motel. | 咱们回旅店 |
[32:24] | Come. | 过去 |
[32:47] | I need to know what’s gonna happen next. You can at least tell me that. | 接下来如何 这个你能告诉我吧 |
[32:53] | Tomorrow morning, | 明早 |
[32:55] | you will talk to your friend Billy, | 你得和你朋友比利谈谈 |
[32:59] | and you will find out who worked on car. | 搞清楚谁动过车子 |
[33:08] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[33:09] | I’m guessing no one’s getting any sleep, right? | 咱俩都不能睡觉 对吧 |
[33:12] | I need caffeine, so I’m making tea. Is that all right with you? | 我要提提神 泡茶喝 你有意见吗 |
[33:21] | What was in the package? | 包裹里到底有什么 |
[33:23] | I was gonna see it anyway. | 我迟早会知道的 |
[33:31] | I’m not gonna sit in silence for the next however many hours. | 我不想就这样干坐着 |
[33:34] | As long as you have a gun, I’ll be nervous. | 你手里有枪 我就紧张 |
[33:36] | As long as I’m nervous, I’m gonna talk. | 我一紧张就话多 |
[33:44] | Was it drugs or money? | 是毒品还是钱 |
[33:52] | It’s cash, isn’t it? | 是钱 对不对 |
[33:55] | It’s a lot, I bet, huh? | 肯定有好多钱 对吧 |
[34:02] | So, what do they call someone like you? It’s a mule, right? | 你们这种人怎么称呼来着 钱骡 |
[34:09] | I collect packages… | 我上门取包裹 |
[34:13] | and bring them to where they belong. | 送它们去该去的地方 |
[34:46] | You wanna know what I think? | 想听我的看法吗 |
[34:49] | No. | 不想 |
[34:50] | I think your employers don’t know about your vision problem. | 我觉得你的雇主 不知道你的视力有问题 |
[34:56] | Maybe it wasn’t so bad for a while, | 可能以前还行吧 |
[34:58] | but now you can’t hardly see anything. | 不过现在你跟瞎了差不多 |
[35:03] | What are you gonna do, right? | 估计你也没办法 对吧 |
[35:07] | I mean, there’s not much demand for a blind guy | 因为适合盲人的工作不多 |
[35:10] | whose only skill is killing people. | 你除了杀人也不会干别的 |
[35:16] | Very perceptive for a motel clerk | 作为一个旅店店员 观察力不错 |
[35:21] | in this God-forsaken brothel. | 在这村野鸡店工作 算是浪费了 |
[35:28] | What if I told you I knew where the money was? | 如果我知道钱在哪呢 |
[35:33] | We both know where the money was. | 我们都知道钱在哪里 |
[35:35] | I mean, where the money is. | 我知道现在在哪里 |
[35:41] | It sounds to me like you’re already fucked. | 我觉得你弄砸了 |
[35:46] | So either you leave empty-handed, | 要么你空手走人 |
[35:48] | wait for the people whose money it is to come, do whatever they’re gonna do, | 包裹主人找你去算账 |
[35:51] | which I’m guessing is something really bad. | 估计下场不会很美好 |
[35:56] | Or maybe… | 要么 |
[35:59] | you think about buying some time | 你带着一半的钱 |
[36:02] | and taking your half of the money. | 远走他乡 |
[36:09] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[36:12] | And the other half, I presume, | 那另外那一半的钱 |
[36:15] | you think is yours. | 你琢磨着是你的吧 |
[36:22] | You have no idea | 你完全没意识到 |
[36:26] | how in over your head you are. | 你有多财迷心窍 |
[36:29] | And you have no idea what it’s like | 那你也完全不知道 |
[36:31] | to have a child to feed and no place to go. | 无依无靠要养活孩子是什么感觉 |
[36:34] | I have been on my own since I was 15 years old, | 我打十五岁就一个人过日子 |
[36:37] | scrambling for cash and nobody gives a fuck. | 孤苦伶仃 勉强糊口 |
[36:41] | And I’m not gonna do that again, | 我不能在这么过下去了 |
[36:43] | and I’m not gonna do that to my daughter. | 我女儿也不能这样过日子 |
[37:03] | Little girl, | 小姑娘 |
[37:06] | you are being very reckless. | 你也太莽撞了 |
[37:14] | So we go tomorrow? | 咱们明天继续 |
[37:17] | And what if I do not care to wait? | 如果我不介意等等呢 |
[37:20] | You can leave here empty-handed. | 那你可要空手而归了 |
[37:27] | So, you got a name? | 你如何称呼呢 |
[37:35] | Topo. | 托普 |
[37:56] | I wanna go lie down with my daughter. | 我去和我女儿躺一会 |
[39:08] | You were gonna let me use the washing machine. | 你不是要教我用洗衣机吗 |
[39:11] | I know, baby. | 是啊 宝贝 |
[39:12] | We’ll do it next week, okay? | 下周再弄 行吗 |
[39:16] | Mommy’s got something really important to do today. I’m sorry. | 妈妈今天有重要事情要办 抱歉啦 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:23] | Now, tell Denise I’m putting your food in the back, okay? | 跟丹尼丝说吃的在后面 知道吗 |
[39:35] | The man in the pictures, he is girl’s father? | 照片里的人是女孩她爸 |
[39:40] | Since when have you been looking at my pictures? | 你什么时候看我的照片了 |
[39:43] | So he left you? | 他抛弃你啦 |
[39:45] | No, he did not leave me. | 没有 他才没有 |
[39:47] | He was fixing a flat by the side of the road | 他在公路上修路 |
[39:50] | and a truck hit him and didn’t stop. | 被卡车给撞了 |
[39:53] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[39:55] | I showed up with nothing. | 我不觉得丢人 |
[39:57] | Except the baby in your belly. | 那是 不过是当个单亲妈妈 |
[40:00] | What about you, anyway? | 那你呢 |
[40:01] | You walk alone or something? It’s no big deal your partner got shot? | 你独来独往惯了 你搭档死了也没事 |
[40:05] | He was an idiot. | 他是个白痴 |
[40:08] | My sister’s kid. | 是我外甥 |
[40:14] | Jesus. | 天啦 |
[40:17] | Good help is hard to find. | 好帮手不好找 |
[40:28] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[40:30] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:31] | He’s got a TV, a big flat one. | 买了个电视机 大平板电视 |
[40:37] | Give me your phone. | 手机给我 |
[40:39] | It’s a burner, isn’t it? | 你手机追踪不了的对吧 |
[40:40] | Guy like you doesn’t get a bill with his name on it. Give me your phone. | 像你这种人怎么可能真名实姓的过日子 |
[41:03] | Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go. Come on. Get the fuck out of here. | 好了 好了 赶紧弄好走吧 |
[41:08] | I knew it. What? | 我就知道 什么 |
[41:10] | What did he do? What did you say? | 你说了什么 他有什么反应 |
[41:12] | I said “I know you have the money.” | 我说 我知道你拿着那笔钱 |
[41:17] | He’s turning. He’s turning. | 他转弯了 |
[41:19] | All right, are there cars between you and him? | 好了 你们之间还有别的车吗 |
[41:22] | Uh, yeah. Two. | 有 两辆 |
[41:25] | Okay, slow down. Keep your distance. | 慢点开 保持距离 |
[41:28] | But try not to make it look like you are keeping your distance. | 但不要刻意保持距离 |
[41:32] | Well, what does that mean? Don’t look so nervous. | 到底要怎样 别慌张 |
[41:35] | How do you know I look nervous? | 你怎么知道我慌张了 |
[41:37] | Because I can hear it. | 我听得出来 |
[41:41] | Shit. | 干 |
[41:46] | Shit! Aah. | 干 |
[41:53] | Shit. What is it? | 干 怎么了 |
[41:56] | Shit. Aah. | 干 |
[41:59] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[42:02] | He’s pulling a U-turn. Did he see you? | 他掉头了 他看见你没有 |
[42:11] | I don’t know. Find place to turn around. | 不知道 找地方掉头 |
[42:14] | Get back on main street. | 回主干道 |
[42:16] | We will catch up to him. | 得跟上他 |
[42:22] | It’s him. What do I do? | 是他 怎么办 |
[42:25] | Turn off your engine. | 熄火 |
[42:27] | Turn off your engine. | 请熄火 |
[42:33] | Step out of the goddamn vehicle, Chlo. | 下车 克洛伊 |
[42:38] | You let him come to us. I will take care of it. | 让他过来 我来处理 |
[42:42] | Step out of the goddamn car, Chlo. I’m not gonna say it again. | 赶紧下车 克洛伊 最后一次警告你 |
[42:45] | Do not leave the car. | 别下车 |
[42:51] | Stay in the goddamn car. | 呆在车里 |
[42:53] | All right, stop right there. Turn around, Chlo. | 好了 停下 克洛伊 |
[42:56] | Turn the fuck around. | 转身 |
[42:59] | Good. Now, put your hands on your head. | 好 现在双手举过头 |
[43:03] | Now, back up slow. Keep coming. | 慢慢向后退 |
[43:08] | Keep coming. Come on. | 慢慢退 继续 |
[43:13] | Come on. Keep coming. | 继续退 |
[43:18] | Now, get on your knees. | 现在跪下 |
[43:21] | Drop to your fucking knees, Chloe! | 给我跪下 克洛伊 |
[43:28] | Billy. Shut the fuck up. | 比利 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[43:30] | Shut the fuck up. | 他妈的给我闭嘴 |
[43:41] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing following me, | 你他妈的想啥呢 |
[43:43] | Chlo, huh? Spread them. | 克洛伊 跟踪我 |
[43:45] | What are you doing? Shut the fuck up and spread your legs. | 你做什么啊 闭嘴 分开双腿 |
[43:52] | Fuck. Guess what. | 操 这么着 |
[43:55] | You’re gonna tell me what’s going on, understand? | 你一五一十跟我说清楚 懂吗 |
[43:58] | You’re gonna tell me, | 给我老实交待 |
[44:00] | or you’ll make me choke it out of you, you understand? | 否则有你好受的 |
[44:02] | Huh? You fucking me? You fucking… | 跟我斗 你个 |
[44:05] | You think you’re fucking shaking me down? | 你以为你能弄倒我 |
[44:07] | After every fucking thing I did for you, Chlo. Huh? | 枉费我对你那么好 克洛伊 |
[44:10] | -After every fuck… -That is enough. | -这么多年 -够了 |
[44:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[44:15] | Easy. Easy, now. | 别冲动 别冲动 |
[44:17] | -Hey, easy, easy. Take it easy, man. -Give me that. | -好了放松点 别冲动 -给我 |
[44:20] | Easy. It’s okay. I mean, who the fuck do we have here now, huh, Chlo? | 别冲动 这又是何方神圣啊 克洛伊 |
[44:24] | Shut up. Put these on. | 闭嘴 戴上这个 |
[44:26] | Mind telling me what is going on here, Chlo? Huh? | 这是怎么回事 克洛伊 |
[44:28] | I was trying to tell you, Billy. | 正想跟你说啊 比利 |
[44:31] | He made me follow you. He said that he would kill Sophia. | 他逼我跟踪你 不然就杀了索菲亚 |
[44:36] | You gotta do what he says, Billy. The guy is crazy. | 比利他说什么都照做 这家伙是疯的 |
[44:39] | Okay, pal, look, we can just talk, okay? | 好了 哥们 咱们谈谈如何 |
[44:42] | Shut fuck up. | 闭你妈的嘴 |
[44:43] | Huh? Can I do something for you? | 能帮你什么吗 |
[44:51] | Get up. Time we take drive, yes? You are so fucked. | 起来 咱们去兜一圈 你完蛋了 |
[45:01] | So, Mr. Billy, | 比利先生 |
[45:04] | I give you one last time. | 最后问你一次 |
[45:08] | Where is the money? | 钱在哪里 |
[45:10] | I have no idea what you are talking about. | 完全不晓得你说什么 |
[45:13] | Hm. How much was the television set? | 嗯 电视机多少钱啊 |
[45:19] | “The television set”? | 电视机 |
[45:21] | It was a nickel, pal. Okay? | 那能花几个钱啊 哥们 |
[45:23] | About as much as it costs to go to the movies. Heh. | 跟看几场电影差不多 |
[45:30] | You make joke… | 你油腔滑调 |
[45:33] | because you are nervous | 因为你紧张 |
[45:36] | And you should be. | 你也应该紧张 |
[45:39] | A dumb cop like you. | 像你这种傻逼警察 |
[45:44] | You like to take it out and feel it, | 肯定要时不时拿出来数数 |
[45:48] | so you keep it close. | 藏得肯定不远 |
[45:52] | Like in your bedroom? | 在你卧室 |
[45:55] | Or maybe under your bed. | 或者在床底下 |
[45:59] | Am I close? | 我猜得差不多了吧 |
[46:05] | We go to his house. | 去他家 |
[46:06] | -It’s not gonna make any difference. -Shut up. | -去我家也没用啦 -闭嘴 |
[46:25] | This is it. | 到了 |
[46:28] | Is anyone inside? | 家里有人吗 |
[46:32] | Fuck you, old man. He has a wife. | 操你妈 老头 他又老婆 |
[46:36] | Is your wife home? | 你老婆在家吗 |
[46:40] | How am I supposed to know what she does all day? | 我老婆在不在家我哪知道 |
[46:43] | Let us find out. | 那就搞清楚 |
[46:45] | You. Go. If you want your friend to live, you bring money back. | 你去 想你朋友活命的话 就带着钱回来 |
[48:52] | What the fuck are you doing in my house? Huh? | 你他妈在我家做什么 |
[48:59] | Fucking lost or something, honey? | 迷路了还是怎么着 |
[49:02] | Who the fuck do you think you are? | 你他妈以为自己是谁呀 |
[49:10] | Get out of fucking car. | 赶紧下车 |
[49:16] | Billy give you keys to our fucking house? | 比利把钥匙给你啦 |
[49:19] | So he can fuck you on our bed? | 想在我的床上操你 对不对 |
[49:37] | What…? What the fuck did you do, Chlo? | 你做了什么 克洛伊 |
[49:40] | Did you find the money? I have it. | 找到钱没有 找到了 |
[49:44] | You fucking bitch! | 你这臭婊子 |
[51:33] | What is it? Why are we stopping? | 怎么啦 为什么停下 |
[52:00] | Come on! | 回来 |
[52:13] | We need to go back to motel. | 咱们得回旅店 |
[52:21] | Policeman should have told us she was inside. | 那警察应该告诉我们他老婆在家 |
[52:24] | You didn’t have to kill her. She was out of control. | 你没必要杀她 她已经发狂了 |
[52:27] | Now, we need to get back to motel to count it. | 咱们现在回去清点数目 |
[52:41] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, 10, | 包括你手上的有二十捆 |
[52:47] | All hundreds. Not enough for what just happened. | 全是百元大钞 也抵消不了你刚犯的罪孽 |
[53:08] | You take the cop’s gun and you put it where no one will ever find it. | 警察的枪你想办法处理 保证没人能找到 |
[53:15] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[53:50] | There’s a car in the driveway. | 车道上有辆车 |
[54:04] | Hey. What are you doing in my place? Did you find it? | 嘿 你在我这弄什么 找到没 |
[54:08] | Yeah. Wasn’t where you said but we got it. | 数目不对 但找到了 |
[54:10] | What’s going on? What are you doing? What does who do? | 怎么回事 你想干嘛 谁想干嘛 |
[54:13] | Hey. What, you deaf now too? | 怎么 你现在也聋了吗 |
[54:15] | Half of that is mine. | 说好了一半是我的 |
[54:16] | Get your fucking hands off me. Get your hands off. | 别碰我 别他妈的碰我 |
[54:19] | -We’re just working here. -Topo! | -我们有正事要办 -托普 |
[54:21] | -Get the fuck out of my way! -Let’s go. | -别他妈的挡路 -走吧 |
[54:25] | Topo. | 托普 |
[54:30] | Topo! | 托普 |
[55:05] | Okay, so I say, | 好了 我说啊 |
[55:08] | tomorrow, why don’t you come back over and sleep over, okay? | 不如你明天过来睡一晚如何 |
[55:11] | Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[55:15] | Call the police. | 报警吧 |
[55:18] | -Come with me. -Mommy. | -跟我来 -妈咪 |
[55:22] | -What’s the matter with Mommy? -She’s fine. | -妈妈怎么啦 -她没事 |
[55:37] | Cops. | 条子 |
[55:39] | Just keep driving. | 不用管 |
[55:42] | Heh. Dumb-asses. | 傻逼 |
[55:46] | How much was in jar? | 罐子里有多少 |
[55:48] | Twenty-three hundred. A little more, I think. | 两千三吧 我觉得要多一点 |
[55:51] | You think? Twenty-three and change. | 两千三还有些零头 |
[55:54] | Why? How much was off the package? | 怎么啦 包里少了多少 |
[55:57] | Two thousand exactly. That’s good. | 正好两千 很好 |
[56:01] | You want me to count it again? Not necessary. | 要我再点一下吗 没必要 |
[56:04] | The money has already been counted. | 钱已经数好了 |
[56:09] | That’s a crazy-ass bitch back there, huh? | 刚才那婊子够疯的啊 |
[56:13] | Keep your mouth shut. | 少说点话 |
[56:19] | And slow down. You are speeding. | 开慢点 你超速了 |
[56:28] | Just going back. | 再过一遍 |
[56:31] | You say the assailant forced you into Officer Banks’ home | 你说有人挟持你去班克斯警官家 |
[56:34] | to retrieve a package from Banks? That’s right. | 去取一个包裹 对不对 |
[56:37] | Okay, and upon entering Officer Banks’ residence, | 在班克斯家 |
[56:40] | you were attacked by Banks’ wife? That’s correct. | 你被他老婆打了 对的 |
[56:43] | At which point, the assailant fired one shot and killed her. | 当时 挟持者开枪打死了他老婆 |
[56:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[56:54] | So in your opinion, was Officer Banks known to your assailant? | 所以依你看 班克斯警官和挟持者相识 |
[56:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[57:00] | You think they knew each other? How would they know each other? | 你觉得他们俩认识吗 他们怎么可能认识 |
[57:04] | Did Officer Banks say that? | 班克斯警官说的吗 |
[57:06] | Unfortunately we haven’t been able to locate Officer Banks. | 不幸的是我们现在还没找到班克斯警官 |
[57:10] | We found the wife and the radiator where you said he was handcuffed, | 只看到他老婆和铐他的暖气片 |
[57:14] | but by the time we reached the crime scene, | 我们到现场时 |
[57:17] | he was gone. | 已不见他的人了 |
[57:19] | Any thoughts, any ideas where he might be? | 知道他可能去哪吗 |
[57:22] | No, I… No, | 不知道 |
[57:24] | I don’t know where Officer Banks could be. | 我不知道他会去哪里 |
[57:28] | Think there’s a chance he might show up here? | 他有没有可能来这里 |
[57:31] | Here? | 这里 |
[57:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[57:35] | He apparently fled the scene of his own wife’s homicide, | 他逃离自己老婆的凶案现场 |
[57:38] | he hasn’t resurfaced to make a report. | 又没有上报 |
[57:40] | We honestly don’t know what’s going through his mind right now. | 我们显然不知道他在想什么 |
[57:46] | Listen, just to be safe, | 为了安全 |
[57:48] | we’ll post a cruiser out front | 我们派人在你家 |
[57:51] | of your apartment all night long, all right? | 附近巡逻 |
[58:20] | Donnie? | 唐尼 |
[58:21] | Black Cadillac. Quebec plates. | 黑色凯迪拉克 魁北克车牌 |
[58:25] | How many are there? | 多少人 |
[58:30] | Windows are tinted. Maybe two. | 窗户里看不清 可能是两个 |
[58:34] | Are you sure? | 确定 |
[58:38] | Yeah. Yeah. There’s two. I’m sure. | 是的 是两个 我确定 |
[58:42] | It looks like they want you to come over to them. | 似乎等你过去找他们 |
[58:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[59:05] | You alone out here, holmes? | 你是一个人吗 霍姆斯 |
[59:08] | You know that I am, Jacques. | 我向来都一个人啊 雅克 |
[59:13] | What’s with the glasses? | 带墨镜干嘛 |
[59:18] | No problems. Besides you being two days late? | 有关系吗 你晚了两天就有关系 |
[59:22] | Circumstances. I took care of it. | 事发突然 我已经处理好了 |
[59:25] | Oh, you took care of it? | 哦 你处理好了 |
[59:28] | You been out of the game too long, you forgot how to talk to your boss. | 你离开太久了吧 还懂规矩吗 |
[59:32] | I am sure that if you ask your father… No, dog. | 那你问问你爸 不用 |
[59:36] | I don’t gotta ask nobody nothing. | 我用不着问别人 |
[59:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[59:43] | You are right. | 你说的对 |
[59:45] | It will not happen again. | 保证没下次了 |
[59:53] | Get in. | 上车 |
[59:56] | Why? | 做什么 |
[59:57] | Because Alain is going to count it. | 阿兰要点数 |
[1:00:44] | The fuck’s quoi ca? | 这是什么 |
[1:00:48] | The fuck’s this supposed to be? | 就这么点吗 |
[1:00:51] | It is all there. | 都在这了 |
[1:00:53] | -We were 2000 short… -Two short? | -之前是少了两千 -两千 |
[1:00:57] | Motherfucker, you are way off. | 操你妈的 差得远呢 |
[1:01:03] | I’m sorry? Fuck you are. | 很抱歉 你是得抱歉 |
[1:01:06] | This package is 50 light, holmes. | 少了五万 霍姆斯 |
[1:01:12] | Check again. | 再点点 |
[1:01:14] | I don’t need to check again. | 不需要再点了 |
[1:01:16] | Where’s the fucking rest? | 那些钱在哪里 |
[1:01:19] | Jacques, listen. | 雅各 听我说 |
[1:01:20] | No, fuck that. I don’t need that. I listen all the fuck time. | 不听 别来这套 老子听够了 |
[1:01:24] | Listen to my mama, my girlfriend too, motherfucker. | 听我老妈子的 听我马子的 妈的 |
[1:01:27] | To my old man who said I should use Topo, that Topo could use the work. | 听我老头子的 让托普干吧 托普靠得住 |
[1:01:31] | And what is with the fucking glasses? | 还带着这副鬼墨镜做什么 |
[1:01:38] | I’m gonna count to five, Topolewski. | 托普 我数到五 |
[1:01:41] | You tell me where you put the rest. | 剩下的钱在哪 |
[1:01:45] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[1:01:49] | three, | 三 |
[1:01:52] | four. | 四 |
[1:02:51] | Hey, baby, how’s Denise’s? | 宝贝 丹尼丝呢 |
[1:02:54] | Where are you, Mom? | 你在哪 妈妈 |
[1:02:55] | I’m at home. | 我在家啊 |
[1:02:57] | I’m just taking care of a few things. | 有些事没处理完 |
[1:02:59] | Is the man with the glasses still there? | 那个戴眼镜的还在吗 |
[1:03:02] | No, no, the man’s gone. | 不在 他走了 |
[1:03:05] | Why is he gone? | 他为什么走了 |
[1:03:09] | Mom? | 妈 |
[1:03:11] | Are you there? | 你还在吗 |
[1:03:13] | Baby, I was thinking… | 宝贝 我在想事情 |
[1:03:17] | That maybe when I pick you up tomorrow | 我在想明天我去 |
[1:03:23] | from Denise’s that… | 丹尼丝那接你 |
[1:03:28] | instead of coming home, maybe we’ll… | 咱们就不回这了 |
[1:03:32] | We’ll just move. | 直接搬家 |
[1:03:35] | And just leave? | 搬家吗 |
[1:03:40] | You know, | 总之 |
[1:03:42] | even if we move, we’ll still have each other, right? | 无论搬去哪 妈妈都和你在一起 |
[1:03:50] | But what about Mr. Jones? | 那琼斯呢 |
[1:03:55] | Mr. Jones can come too. | 琼斯也一块走啊 |
[1:03:59] | All right, baby. | 好了 宝贝 |
[1:04:02] | -I love you. -I love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[1:04:04] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡 |
[1:04:06] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[1:04:40] | Greene County? | 格林尼县警局 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah, I think there’s been an accident at the gas station on Route 23. | 二十三路上的加油站似乎出了点事故 |
[1:04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:29] | You know that I did not come alone. | 你知道我不是一个人来的 |
[1:05:33] | You have to leave. There are police watching. | 你得走了 有警察看着 |
[1:05:35] | There ought to be. | 本该有警察了 |
[1:05:37] | But they are not. | 可惜已经没有了 |
[1:05:40] | You stole $50,000 from package. | 你从包裹里偷了五万块 |
[1:05:43] | I still have it upstairs, I can get it. Stop! | 我还留着 就在楼上 站住 |
[1:05:49] | Imagine my surprise | 想象一下我的雇主发现问题时 |
[1:05:53] | when my employers found it out. | 是怎么样的情形 |
[1:05:56] | But you weren’t supposed to take it back. | 但你不应该带回去啊 |
[1:05:58] | You were supposed to keep half. | 说好了拿一半走人啊 |
[1:06:00] | Remember? The plan. | 记得不 说好了的 |
[1:06:01] | Before you knew I took 50 grand, | 你那时还不知道我拿走了五万块呢 |
[1:06:03] | you wrecked my apartment, and you took my money. | 你搜了我的家 拿走了我的钱 |
[1:06:12] | It was insurance. | 我只是以防万一而已 |
[1:06:16] | I was gonna make it right when we split it, and all’s you had to do | 我打算在分开后再跟你说 你只需 |
[1:06:19] | was keep your side of the bargain, but you didn’t. | 只需信守承诺 但你没有 |
[1:06:22] | You did the wrong… I did the wrong thing. I did the wrong thing. | 是你的 是我的错 我的错 |
[1:06:26] | You are afraid. | 你害怕了 |
[1:06:29] | And when you are afraid, you talk too much. | 你一害怕 话就多 |
[1:06:37] | Goodbye, Chloe. No. | 再见 克洛伊 不要 |
[1:06:40] | No, please, please. Sophia doesn’t have anyone. | 不要 求你了 索菲亚没亲人了 |
[1:06:43] | Please. Sophia doesn’t have anyone. | 索菲亚没亲人了 |
[1:06:56] | Your half. | 你的那一半 |
[1:07:04] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[1:07:08] | Because good help is hard to find. | 因为好帮手难找啊 |
[1:07:43] | Somebody left a bunch of fucking money here! | 谁的钱掉这里了啊 |
[1:07:46] | Somebody very carelessly just left a bunch of fucking money here! | 这么一堆钱 是谁不小心掉这里了啊 |
[1:07:50] | I mean, some careless bitch | 是哪个傻逼婊子 |
[1:07:54] | who was stupid enough to lie to me, | 敢骗我 |
[1:07:55] | you just left a bunch of your fucking money here! | 你还没拿你的钱呢 |
[1:07:59] | Hey, hey! Put that fucking phone down. | 嘿 放下电话 |
[1:08:01] | Put your hands up. Put your fucking hands up, Chlo. | 举起手来 他妈的举起手 克洛伊 |
[1:08:06] | What the fuck is this, Chlo? | 这他妈的是什么 克洛伊 |
[1:08:09] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是你想的那样 |
[1:08:10] | Well, hey, do me a fucking favor, keep fucking lying to me. | 好 拜托你 你就继续编吧 |
[1:08:13] | I… Yeah, keep lying to me, I swear to God. | 我 继续编 继续啊 |
[1:08:16] | Keep doing it. I beg of you! | 继续啊 我求你了 |
[1:08:19] | Huh? I mean, where the fu…? | 哈 你这是打算去哪啊 |
[1:08:22] | Where do you fucking think you’re going? | 你以为你能跑哪里去 |
[1:08:24] | You think you’re going to fucking Hawaii, huh, | 想他妈的去夏威夷吗 |
[1:08:27] | after your little boyfriend fucking killed Amber? | 跟那个杀了安贝的男朋友跑路 |
[1:08:30] | Billy. | 比利 |
[1:08:34] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会开枪打我吧 |
[1:08:35] | Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Oh, see? Did you see it? | 砰 砰 砰 瞧见没 |
[1:08:38] | I shot the fuck out of your fucking friends. | 我把你那狗屁朋友打个稀巴烂 |
[1:08:41] | I mean, I was discharging my fucking weapon all over the place, huh? | 他不是卸了我的枪吗 |
[1:08:45] | You see how I did that? I didn’t. | 我照样能干死他 |
[1:08:47] | No? You didn’t fucking see that? You fuck. | 你没看到吗 你个 |
[1:08:49] | You, you’re a… | 你 你这个 |
[1:08:54] | You’re a ba… You’re a bad person, Chlo. | 你是个坏人 克洛伊 |
[1:08:59] | You’re a bad person. | 你真的很坏 |
[1:09:01] | You are… You’re a mother and you’re a bad person. | 你是当妈的人 坏人 |
[1:09:03] | You’re a fucking liar, an accomplice, you’re a murderer. | 骗人精 帮凶 杀人犯 |
[1:09:06] | And you… | 本来 |
[1:09:08] | You could have been Mrs. Billy Banks, huh? | 你本来还能当我老婆的 |
[1:09:23] | Where are you fucking going, Chlo? Huh? | 你他妈的是想去哪啊 克洛伊 |
[1:09:29] | I’m leaving. | 准备离开 |
[1:09:36] | Can I…? | 我能 |
[1:09:38] | Can I come? | 我能一起走吗 |
[1:09:43] | Please. Just you and me. | 拜托 就你和我 |
[1:09:46] | I mean, all you have to do is say yes, you know? | 你点头答应就行 |
[1:09:51] | See what you…? You see what you…? | 瞧见没 你自己瞅瞅 |
[1:09:53] | You see what you fucking just did? | 看你刚才在做什么 |
[1:09:56] | Why do you always fucking tease, you? | 为什么你老是勾引我 |
[1:09:59] | Why…? Why did you make love to me all those fucking times | 为什么 为什么你总是这么暧昧 |
[1:10:02] | if you didn’t even mean it? Why did you do that? | 既然你无意 为何要这样做 |
[1:10:13] | Why did you fucking do this to me, Chlo? | 为何要折磨我 克洛伊 |
[1:10:15] | I’m fucking sorry, Billy! | 我他妈的对不起 比利 |
[1:10:19] | I’m fucking sorry! I’m sorry! | 对不起你 对不起 |
[1:10:26] | Okay, well… | 好了 |
[1:10:30] | I… | 我 |
[1:10:33] | I know there’s more money. And I know that you know where it is | 我知道你还藏着更多的钱 |
[1:10:37] | so tell me where the fuck the rest of the money is right now, Chlo. | 马上告诉我钱在哪里 |
[1:10:43] | Come here. Come here, show me. Show me. Yeah, come here, show me. | 过来 过来 找给我看 |
[1:10:48] | Don’t fucking worry, Chlo. | 别担心 克洛伊 |
[1:10:51] | I’m not gonna fucking touch you. Huh? | 我不会碰你的 |
[1:10:55] | Is this it? | 就这 |
[1:10:57] | I should have seen it coming, you know? | 我早该料到了 |
[1:11:00] | Using me just like… Just like you used Vincent. | 你利用我就像利用文森一样 |
[1:11:04] | Yeah, just like you probably used those two guys over there. | 那两个家伙估计也被你利用了吧 |
[1:11:45] | Why did you do it, Chlo? Why did you do it? | 为什么这么做 克洛伊 |
[1:11:50] | Why did you do it? | 为什么这么做 |
[1:11:53] | Stop. Stop. | 放手吧 |
[1:11:55] | Come on. Come on, Chlo. Come on. | 得了 得了 克洛伊 别挣扎了 |
[1:12:01] | Why did you do this to us? Why…? | 为什么这么对我们 |
[1:15:24] | So you think Billy had been dealing with these people for a while? | 所以你认为比利跟这些人有来往 |
[1:15:29] | Yeah, yeah, I’d say that Officer Banks got in way over his head. | 是啊 我不得不说班克斯警官走上了歪路 |
[1:15:37] | Sure you don’t want to come down to the station, talk to someone? | 你确定不想来局里找人谈谈 |
[1:15:41] | I’m anxious to see my daughter. Of course you are. | 我现在只想见我女儿 那是当然 |
[1:15:45] | You two got a place to go to, right? | 你俩有地方住吧 |
[1:15:48] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:15:51] | We’re okay. | 我们没事的 |
[1:15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:15:58] | Listen, one other thing. We found this roll of cash. | 还有件事 我们找到一卷钱 |
[1:16:01] | It was $2300, mostly small bills, 5s, 10s, that kind of thing. | 大概两千三左右 都是些小钞 |
[1:16:06] | It didn’t match the other money. | 跟其他钱不同 |
[1:16:09] | I thought it might be yours? | 我琢磨着是不是你的 |
[1:16:13] | No, sir. | 不是的 |
[1:17:27] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:17:29] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[1:17:31] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:17:32] | Oh, baby. Mm. | 哦 宝贝 |
[1:17:34] | Oh, you washed your hair? Mm-hm. | 你洗头啦 |
[1:17:36] | You okay? I’m fine. | 你没事吧 挺好啊 |
[1:17:40] | So, baby, you know what I was thinking? | 宝贝 知道我想啥吗 |
[1:17:42] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:17:43] | I was thinking about what Stella Bradshaw said. | 我在想丝特拉说的话 |
[1:17:47] | And I think maybe she’s right. | 或许她说的对 |
[1:17:50] | Maybe people aren’t supposed to live in motels. | 不能把旅店当成家 |
[1:17:54] | Mom. | 妈 |
[1:17:56] | You’re crazy. | 你又扯了 |
[1:18:03] | I know. | 我知道 |