英文名称:rocky iii
年代:1982
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | It’s blind instinct! | 这是盲目的本能反应! |
[00:48] | But now it is Creed comin’back. | 但现在奎迪回来了 |
[00:50] | Creed with a left hand! What’s keepin’ these two guys up? | 奎迪击出了左拳 是什么使这两个人撑下去的? |
[00:53] | A tremendous closing moment! | 一个惊人的闭幕时刻! |
[00:59] | Here comes Balboa back, but the champion back with another left! | 此刻巴尔博亚又起来了 拳王也是又打出一记左拳 |
[01:07] | How did they getting out here, I don’t know! | 他们是如何起来的我不知道 |
[01:09] | A right hand! | 是一记右拳 |
[01:11] | It’s Creed! Now it’s Balboa! Now it’s Creed! | 是奎迪打的 现在换巴尔博亚了 现在又换成奎迪 |
[01:14] | And now a tremendous left by Balboa! | 洛奇打出了一记惊人的左拳 |
[01:16] | They’re standing dead in the center of the ring, toe-to-toe! | 他们面对面地站在擂台的中央 |
[01:36] | One. | 一 |
[01:41] | Two. | 二 |
[01:42] | Creed will retain the title! If neither gets up | 奎迪将能保住他的头衔 如果没人站起来的话 |
[01:45] | it’s a draw, and Creed will win the title! | 就是平手 奎迪就能保住头衔 |
[01:48] | Four. | 四 |
[01:49] | -Get up! -Five. | -老兄 起来吧 -五 |
[01:53] | Six. | 六 |
[01:55] | Each trying to beat the count! | 两位选手都想打败读秒 |
[01:57] | Get up! | 快起来 |
[01:59] | -Eight. -He’s trembling! | -八 -他在发抖 |
[02:02] | Nine. | 九 |
[02:03] | -The champ is down! -Ten. | -冠军倒下去了 -十 |
[02:06] | You’re out! | 你出局了 |
[02:08] | He won! | 他赢了 |
[02:09] | He’s done it at the last second! | 他在最后一秒时办到了 |
[02:11] | Balboa got on his feet and he made it! Rocky Balboa has shocked the world! | 巴尔博亚站起来他办到了 洛奇巴尔博亚震惊了世界 |
[02:15] | He is the new heavyweight champion of the world! | 他是新任的世界重量级冠军 |
[02:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位女士先生 |
[02:22] | in a stunning upset… | 在惊人的出乎意料中 |
[02:24] | scoring a win by a knockout… | 以一次击倒而赢得了胜利 |
[02:28] | the new heavyweight champion of the world… | 新任世界重量级冠军 |
[02:32] | -You were great. -Rocky Balboa! | -你很棒 -洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[02:37] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:40] | I just wanna say one thing to my wife, who’s home. | 我只想告诉家里的妻子一件事 |
[02:47] | Yo, Adrian! I did it! | 艾莉 我办到了 |
[02:50] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[05:30] | Come on, come on! Bring it to me! | 放马过来 来啊 出拳打我 |
[05:32] | Come back! Come on! | 再来 快 |
[05:50] | It’s the Muppet Show! | 这是提线木偶表演! |
[05:52] | Tonight, Rocky Balboa! | 今晚 洛奇巴尔博亚! |
[06:36] | I want Balboa! I want Balboa! | 我要巴尔博亚 我要巴尔博亚 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1140个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:169个,六级词汇:79个,GRE词汇:90个,托福词汇:118个,考研词汇:180个,专四词汇:155个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:342个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:40] | Hear that, old man? You tell Balboa to come here if he wants! | 听到没 老头子 叫洛奇敢就让他来找我 |
[06:42] | Nobody can beat me! You tell him what I said! | 没有人能击败我 你告诉他我所说的 |
[06:45] | And he’s next! I’m gonna kill him! | 他就是下一个了 我要宰了他 |
[06:47] | Nobody can stop me! You tell Balboa that! | 告诉巴尔博亚 没有人能阻止我 |
[06:48] | I’m comin’ after him! You tell him! | 我会追着他的 你告诉他 |
[06:51] | I want a shot at the title. | 我想冲击拳王宝座 |
[06:53] | If Balboa’s got the guts, he’ll meet me in the ring or anywhere else. | 如果巴尔博亚玩这个游戏 他会在拳坛上或别处见到我 |
[06:57] | My whole life was directed towards this here title, and nothin’else. | 我一生都在争取这头衔为目标 |
[06:59] | I live alone and I train alone. | 我独自生活跟训练 |
[07:01] | I’ll win the title alone. I want him. | 我会独自赢得头衔的 我吃定他了 |
[07:04] | He can’t duck me forever. He can run, but he can’t hide. | 他没法永远避开我 他避的了一时避不了一世 |
[07:07] | Well, another southpaw… | 又是一个左撇子 |
[07:09] | heavyweight champion Rocky Balboa, doesn’t seem to be worried about much. | 重量级拳王洛奇巴尔博亚 似乎不太担心 |
[07:13] | He’s just defended his title for the tenth time. | 他刚卫冕了第十次 |
[07:15] | He’s even agreed to take on the world’s heavyweight wrestling champion… | 而且已同意参加重量级摔角比赛 |
[07:19] | in a sort of charity benefit… | 目的是慈善义演 |
[07:20] | with all the proceeds to go to a local youth foundation. | 所得将捐给青年基金 |
[07:23] | Now, I’ll have to give him credit. | 现在我必须称赞他 |
[07:25] | Mr. Balboa manages to stay busy. He’s a true sportsman. | 巴尔博亚先生设法使自己忙碌 他是个真正的运动员 |
[07:28] | And it looks like the number-one contender Clubber Lang… | 他的头号对手克劳伯廉 |
[07:31] | will have to continue to play the waiting game. | 将必须等待了 |
[07:33] | But that should be a great, great matchup. | 但那应该是一场伟大的比赛 |
[07:36] | Take it easy, okay? | 保利 放轻松点 |
[07:41] | Hey, you goin’? | 你要走了吗? |
[07:44] | Don’t forget to give Rocky my best, huh? | 别忘了向洛奇表达我的问候 |
[07:47] | You know, I’ve been comin’ here years. | 你知道 我来这好几年了 |
[07:50] | How about you give me, Paulie, your best once? | 保利 你给我你的问候如何? |
[07:55] | Take it easy, Paulie. | 保利 轻松点 |
[08:00] | Paulie, you hear me? | 保利 你听到了吗? |
[08:02] | When you see the Rock, tell him the boys all say “hey”! | 当你见到洛奇时 告诉他我们都跟他问好 |
[08:46] | Forty thousand! | 四万 |
[08:55] | I got another one! | 我拿到了另一个 |
[09:52] | Paulie. | 保利 |
[09:58] | You wanna hear “I owe ya”? You I owe nothin’. | 你想听我欠你的吗? 我什么也没欠你 |
[10:01] | No, you don’t owe me nothin’. | 你的确没欠我 |
[10:04] | So what do you want I should do? | 那你希望我做什么? |
[10:06] | -My sister ain’t here? -She’s home. | -我妹妹不在这吗? -她在家 |
[10:09] | Well, me and her used to be tight until you come in. | 你知道 我和她一直都很亲密 直到你出现 |
[10:12] | I raised her, she don’t come down. | 我把她养大 她却不来探望我 |
[10:15] | She don’t know about this. | 她并不知道这些 |
[10:17] | You can up and go to hell, you know that? | 知道吗 你跟她都可以下地狱了 |
[10:19] | Hey, watch your mouth, Paulie. | 保利 小心你的用词 |
[10:22] | You gonna whack me? I don’t sweat you. | 你想揍我吗? 我不会让你辛苦的 |
[10:24] | I don’t sweat you. Come on. | 我不会让你辛苦的 来吧 |
[10:26] | Come on, Paulie. Why don’t you screw your head on right? | 保利 得了吧 为什么不把你的头脑弄清醒点 |
[10:28] | No, it ain’t my head. Your freakin’ head is the one on wrong. | 不 不是我的脑袋 是你畸形的脑袋出问题了 |
[10:32] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:33] | -Well, what did I do? -What’d you do? | -我做了什么? -你做了什么? |
[10:36] | Nothin’. For yourself? Oh, nice. | 什么也没做 但你对自己可好了 |
[10:39] | You fixed your face up handsome, nice clothes. | 你把自己打扮的很英俊 衣服很不错 |
[10:42] | What’d you do for Paulie? Anything? | 你为保利做了什么? 有吗? |
[10:43] | Three years? Did you get me a job? | 三年了 你给了我工作吗? |
[10:46] | Just this. You gave me a lousy, stinkin’ Ex-Lax watch. This! | 只有这个 你给了我一个差劲难看的手表 就这个 |
[10:51] | -Paulie -What? What? There! | -保利 -干嘛? |
[10:53] | That’s right! No, leave it down! | 干嘛? 我说的没错 不 别捡它 |
[10:57] | It never kept good time anyway. | 反正它从来也没准过 |
[11:00] | You forget when you were a punk and those guys used to laugh at ya… | 你忘了以前当那些人嘲笑你时 |
[11:04] | because you were so jive. Who used to whack them bums out? | 因为你是那么可笑 是谁把那些无赖打走的? |
[11:07] | They laughed at both of us. | 他们笑的是我们两个 |
[11:08] | No one laughed at me. | 没人嘲笑过我 |
[11:11] | Tell me, who fixed ya up with your first woman? | 是谁帮你交上第一个女友的? |
[11:13] | Me, Paulie! I was responsible! | 是我 保利 是我负责的 |
[11:15] | She was pregnant. | 她当时怀孕了 |
[11:17] | So what? You was no prize either. | 那又怎样? 你也一样不名誉 |
[11:21] | You know, I always give ya. I give ya. | 你知道的 我一直在帮你 |
[11:23] | What do you do? You buy a new house. | 你呢? 你买了栋新房子 |
[11:25] | You move Mick in, right? | 还把米克接过来住 对吧? |
[11:27] | Did you ask me? Is there somethin’ the matter with me? | 你问过我吗? 有什么是想到我的? |
[11:32] | I got feelin’s, you know. This ain’t cardboard. | 知道吗? 我是有感情的 不是厚纸板 |
[11:35] | Everybody’s got ’em, Paulie. | 保利 每个人都有感情的 |
[11:37] | To hell with everybody. | 去你的每个人 |
[11:39] | No, Maybe it’s to hell with you. | 不 也许该去的人是你 |
[11:42] | I don’t wanna listen to this crap. | 我不想听这些废话 |
[11:43] | You talk like everybody owes you a livin’. | 你认为大家都欠你一个生活 |
[11:45] | Shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[11:46] | Nobody owes nobody nothin’. You owe yourself. | 没有人亏欠你 是你亏欠你自己 |
[11:49] | You’re wrong! Friends owe! | 你错了 朋友就亏欠我 |
[11:51] | Friends don’t owe! They do because they wanna do. | 朋友并没亏欠你 他们做是因为他们想做 |
[11:55] | Shut your freakin’ mouth. You been keepin’ me down! | 闭上你的嘴 你一直都在打压我 |
[11:57] | Down? | 打压? |
[12:00] | You know, you’re like a crazy brother to me. | 你对我而言就像个疯狂的兄弟 真的 |
[12:01] | You really are. So I’m gonna tell you somethin’. | 你确实是 因此我告诉你一些事 |
[12:03] | This is comin’ straight from the heart, Paulie, | 这是我的肺腑之言 保利 |
[12:06] | and I mean this. | 而且我是认真的 |
[12:07] | You ain’t down, and you ain’t a loser. | 你并没被打压 也不是个输家 |
[12:12] | You’re just a jealous… | 你只是个嫉妒 |
[12:13] | lazy bum. | 懒惰的无赖 |
[12:16] | Okay. I’m gonna break your mouth. | 够了 我要打烂你的嘴 |
[12:19] | I’m gonna break your mouth! | 我要把你的嘴打烂 |
[12:33] | Can I have a job? | 我能有个工作吗? |
[12:38] | All you had to do was ask. | 你只要开口就有了 |
[12:45] | You punch pretty good. | 你的拳打得很好 |
[12:47] | -Think so? -Oh, superb. | -真的吗? -打得好极了 |
[12:52] | -Cost a lot, huh? -Yeah, a few bucks. | -这部车很贵吧? -对 有点 |
[12:55] | Got an extra one? | 你还有一部吗? |
[13:00] | Any trouble with Paulie tonight? | 今晚和保利有什么麻烦吗? |
[13:01] | No, nothin’unusual. | 没什么特别的 |
[13:04] | Are you really gonna fight that wrestler? They’re so big. | 你真要跟摔角选手比赛? 他们都很高大的 |
[13:07] | That’s all right. It’ll be fun. | 没关系 会很有趣的 |
[13:10] | You mind if I serenade you? | 介意我为你奏一首小夜曲吗? |
[13:14] | Come on. It’s your part. | 来吧 换你了 |
[13:15] | What are you doin’? | 你在干嘛? |
[13:16] | -Come on. You can do it. -No. | -来吧 你做的到的 -不 |
[13:20] | Rocky, you’re gonna wake the baby. | 洛奇 你会把宝宝吵醒的 |
[13:21] | Adrian, let’s do a duet. | 艾莉 快 我们来二重奏 |
[13:28] | No, hold on a minute. | 不 稍等片刻 |
[13:29] | That’s good, but it’s not “doe-doe’s.” | 很好 但不是”杜…” 是”嘟…” |
[13:34] | doe-doe’s, doe-doe’s | 嘟… |
[13:35] | That’s good. | 很好 亲爱的 |
[13:37] | I’ve been told | 我曾被告知过 |
[13:40] | doe-doe’s | 嘟… |
[13:42] | By people And they all, | 人们和大家都 |
[13:45] | doe-doe’s | 嘟… |
[13:47] | Said you’d take me back | 说他们会接纳我 |
[13:49] | Take me back like before | 像以前一样接纳我 |
[13:55] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[13:56] | I don’t know any more of the composition. | 其他的我不会唱了 |
[14:00] | Maybe we’re lucky. | 也许我们是幸运的 |
[14:01] | -Yeah, we’re very lucky. -Very lucky. | -是 也许我们很幸运 -非常幸运 |
[14:12] | Howdy, sports fans. | 你们好 运动迷们 |
[14:13] | This is Dennis James with Jim Healy down here at ringside. | 我是丹尼斯詹姆斯 正和吉姆希利在拳击场 |
[14:16] | Tonight we have a most unlikely match for you | 今晚我们要为你报导一场最不可能的比赛 |
[14:19] | the boxer against the wrestler | 拳击手对抗摔角手 |
[14:21] | with all the proceeds going to charity. | 所有收入将做慈善用途 |
[14:23] | What are your feelings about a boxer against a wrestler in the same ring? | 你觉得拳击手和摔角手在同一个擂台如何? |
[14:26] | Well, you know, the age-old theory is… | 你知道有个古老的理论 |
[14:29] | that the wrestler, once he grabs that boxer, that’s all she wrote. | 曾经摔角手抓到过拳击手 作者是这么写的 |
[14:32] | What the hell goes on inside your head? | 你的脑袋里到底在想什么? |
[14:34] | Anything normal functions? | 还有正常的功能吗? |
[14:36] | Yeah, there’s a few. | 有 还有一点 |
[14:37] | I don’t think so. Because to fight a creature like this… | 我可不认为 要和这种人打 |
[14:40] | you gotta have about 100 pounds of brain damage. | 会有一百磅的脑子受伤 |
[14:43] | I seen wrestlers that was bigger than dinosaurs. | 我看过比恐龙还大的摔角选手 |
[14:45] | You ever fight a dinosaur, kid? | 你曾和恐龙打过吗 孩子? |
[14:47] | -No, not lately. -They can cause a variety of damage. | -没有 最近没 -他们会造成各种伤害的 |
[14:52] | The wrestling champion of the world is now entering the arena… | 世界摔角冠军正在进场 |
[14:55] | and he is quite a sight-all decked out in red. | 他体型庞大全身通红 |
[14:58] | Why are they carryin’ him? | 他们为何抬着他? |
[15:00] | He’s walkin’. | 他正在散步 |
[15:07] | I’m comin’ after you, Balboa. | 巴尔博亚 我来了 |
[15:11] | Let’s call it off. | 把比赛取消吧 |
[15:12] | Come on. It’s for charity. | 行了吧 这是为了慈善的 |
[15:14] | You’re wearin’ your anatomy out for charity. Nobody else does this much for charity. | 你会为了慈善而肚破肠流的 没人会牺牲这么大的 |
[15:18] | Bob Hope would. | 鲍伯霍伯就会 |
[15:20] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[15:27] | Rocky, you better call Bob Hope. | 洛奇 你最好打电话给鲍伯霍伯 |
[15:37] | To all my love slaves out there… | 我所有的爱奴们 |
[15:40] | Thunderlips is here, in the flesh, baby. | 雷吻就在这里 全身都是肌肉 宝贝 |
[15:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[15:46] | The ultimate male versus… | 终极的男人对抗 |
[15:49] | the ultimate meatball. | 终极的饭桶 |
[15:53] | Boy, he is a monster. | 天啊 他真是个怪兽 |
[15:55] | How much would you take even to get in the ring with him? | 你要多少钱才肯跟他比赛? |
[15:58] | Would you like to start at Fort Knox? | 从黄金储存处的那些钱开始吧 |
[16:00] | In the white corner, an incredible sight… | 在白色角落的是 令人难以置信的情景 |
[16:05] | standing nearly seven feet… | 身高将近七英尺 |
[16:08] | weighing 390 pounds… | 重达390磅 |
[16:12] | the undisputed… | 他真庞大 对吧? |
[16:15] | -wrestling champion of the world…. -That’s the biggest arm in the world! | -世界摔角冠军 -这是世界上最粗的手臂 |
[16:19] | a man who calls himself the ultimate object of desire… | 一个称他自己为 “欲望的终极目标” |
[16:24] | the mountain of molten lust… | “熔化欲望的山脉” |
[16:27] | the one, the only… | 唯一的 |
[16:29] | Thunderlips! | 雷吻 |
[16:36] | You’re all trash! | 你们都是垃圾 |
[16:39] | You’re all trash! | 你们都是垃圾 |
[16:44] | In the far corner, the slugger from Philadelphia… | 另一位是来自费城的 职业拳击家 |
[16:48] | You better shut up! | 你们最好闭嘴 |
[16:52] | I’ll break him in half! | 我要把他撕成两半 |
[16:54] | How much do you think he eats? | 你想他一餐吃多少? |
[16:55] | About 202 pounds. | 大概202磅吧 |
[16:58] | weighing 202 pounds… | 体重202磅 |
[17:01] | the reigning heavyweight champion of the world… | 首屈一指的世界重量级冠军 |
[17:04] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[17:13] | Come to the center of the ring, please. | 请到擂台中央来 |
[17:15] | Okay, come on, Mick. | 好 来吧 米克 |
[17:25] | All right, you guys, you know this is for fun… | 好 两位 这只是好玩而已 |
[17:27] | so take it easy and give ’em a good show. | 所以放轻松 让他们看场好的表演 |
[17:31] | Listen, after the match, how about we get a Polaroid together, okay? | 听着 比赛后 我们一起拍张拍立得照片 好吗? |
[17:37] | You’re in trouble. | 你有麻烦了 |
[17:39] | I’m gonna break him in half like this! | 我要把他像这样撕成两半 |
[17:43] | Seems like lately, everybody wants to beat me up. | 最近好像每个人都想揍我 |
[17:46] | -This is entertainment. -I’ll squash Balboa! | -这只是娱乐 -我要揍扁巴尔博亚 |
[17:49] | Stay awake! Make faces! Move around the ring! | 扮鬼脸 绕着擂台移动 |
[17:51] | Got it? He is the ring. | 懂吗? 他就跟擂台一样大 |
[17:56] | I get nervous every time he does that. | 每次他那么做我都会很紧张 |
[18:04] | Whoa. You move pretty fast for a big guy, you know that? | 对一个大汉来说 你移动得很快 知道吗? |
[18:07] | Listen, why don’t we just move around a little bit, like give ’em a good show. | 我们何不四处移动一下 给观众看个好表演 |
[18:10] | First I’ll chase you, then you chase me, okay? | 我追你而你也追我 |
[18:12] | How’s that? All right? We’ll go easy. | 如何? 我会轻轻打的 我来了 |
[18:15] | -Is that okay? Does that hurt? -Stay away from him! | -还好吧? 伤到了? -别靠近他! |
[18:17] | That hurt, all right? | 那样会痛 还好吧? |
[18:19] | How’s that? Okay? Not bad, huh? | 如何 没事吧? 还不坏吧? |
[18:24] | Come on, meatball! Come on! | 快 饭桶 来吧 |
[18:31] | Think it’s all fake, meatball? All fake? | 这全是假的 饭桶 全是假的 |
[18:34] | Thunderlips has gone absolutely berserk. | 雷吻已经彻底发狂了 |
[18:38] | Run for your life! | 快逃命吧 |
[18:40] | Last stop, meatball! | 到终点站了 饭桶 |
[18:49] | Get up, boy! Come on, meatball! Get some of this right here! | 爬起来 小子 来吧 饭桶 做些正经事吧 |
[18:59] | Rocko, remember the neighborhood! | 洛奇 注意四周 |
[19:02] | Get out of his way! | 别走近他 |
[19:04] | No, I’m not yet, not for the meatball. | 不 还没呢 别替饭桶读秒 |
[19:07] | I’m not done with him yet, boy. | 我还没把他丢出去呢 |
[19:08] | If I can’t break your spirit, I sure enough can break your back! | 如果我打不破你的意志 但我确定可以打破你的背 |
[19:15] | Is Daddy havin’ fun? | 爸爸觉得好玩吗? |
[19:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:18] | Get up! | 起来! |
[19:23] | Somebody lend me a hatchet! | 谁给我把斧子! |
[19:27] | Holy smoke! | 我的天啊 |
[19:28] | Here we go, baby! Lights out, meatball! | 来吧 宝贝 熄灯了 饭桶 |
[19:36] | Oh, my God! Balboa is really in pain! | 我的天啊 巴尔博亚真的很痛苦 |
[19:39] | No one can believe the superhuman strength of Thunderlips! | 没人能相信这超人的力量 |
[19:42] | I am Thunderlips, I am the man! | 我是雷吻 我才是男人 |
[19:45] | Stop him, will ya? | 阻止他好吗? |
[19:46] | You want this punching bag? | 你们要这个拳击沙袋吗? |
[19:48] | Adrian? | 艾莉 |
[19:49] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[19:52] | Catch me! | 抓住我 |
[19:53] | That’s incredible! | 难以置信! |
[19:54] | Balboa was just heaved clear into the fifth row! | 巴尔博亚被抛到第五排去了 |
[19:59] | Now the fans are outraged too. | 现在观众也被激怒了 |
[20:02] | I’m gonna drag him down the aisle like a dirty rag! | 我要像拖块破布般把他拖下走道 |
[20:06] | You weakling, Balboa! | 你这胆小鬼 巴尔博亚 |
[20:09] | Take it easy! | 放轻松 |
[20:12] | -Mickey, you okay? -My heart. | -怎么了 米克? -是我的心脏 |
[20:15] | Now the security guards are rushing in, trying to stop this slaughter. | 保安正在试图冲进去阻止这场比赛 |
[20:17] | Teeth are flying all around! | 观众落荒而逃 牙齿也四处乱飞 |
[20:20] | -Cut my gloves off! -Why? You finished? | -解开我的手套 -你完了吗? |
[20:23] | Come on! Cut my gloves off! | 快 解开我的手套 |
[20:27] | A security guard flying through the air! The place is a zoo! | 一个保安飞了出去 这真是个动物园 |
[20:29] | This place has turned into a zoo! This is very, very | 这地方变成了动物园 |
[20:32] | Want me to get a doctor? You sure? | 要我叫医生吗? 你确定? |
[20:35] | The girls have gotten into it now. They’re getting beat up. | 女孩们也牵扯进来了 她们正在痛打 |
[20:40] | Where are you going, you fool? | 你这个傻瓜要去哪里? |
[20:42] | -I’ll be right back. -You’re a maniac! Come back here! | -我马上回来 -你这个疯子 快回来 |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[20:47] | Come back here! | 快回来 |
[20:48] | Hey, come on! | 来吧 你 |
[20:50] | -Out of the way, worms! -Come on! | -蠕虫们 别挡路 我来了 -过来 |
[20:55] | Come on! Come on! | 来吧 |
[21:02] | All right, Thunderlips, break it up! Break it up! | 好了 雷吻 快放手 放手 |
[21:05] | No choking! No choking! | 不准勒他 |
[21:15] | I don’t sweat you! | 我不会让你辛苦的 |
[21:25] | Hang on! Hang on there, kid! | 撑下去 孩子 |
[21:28] | How do you like it, huh? | 你觉得如何? |
[21:30] | You’re kinda cute. | 你还真可爱 |
[21:32] | I don’t need this. | 我不需要这个 |
[21:34] | Rocky is out-and-out strangling him. | 洛奇完全地勒住了他 |
[21:36] | Rocky hanging on like a bull terrier. Now he’s got him in a stranglehold. | 洛奇就像牛头犬般地撑着 现在洛奇正在勒他的颈子 |
[21:50] | The body! | 攻击身体 |
[21:56] | Knock his block off! | 把他的脑袋打掉 |
[22:06] | -Timber! -No! | -大树要倒了! -不! |
[22:10] | It’s unbelievable! Rocky actually did it! | 这真是难以置信 洛奇真的做到了 |
[22:14] | A human skyscraper’s been thrown out of the ring! | 那庞然大物被丢到擂台外去了 |
[22:17] | All right, that’s it. Time is up. | 好 就这样 时间到了 |
[22:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a draw. A draw. | 各位女士先生 结果是平手 |
[22:29] | Thank you, one and all, for attending the 12th annual charity match | 谢谢你们来参加 第12届年度慈善比赛 |
[22:33] | between the Italian Stallion Rocky Balboa… | 由意大利杜马洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[22:36] | and Thunderlips, the ultimate male. | 和终极男人雷吻演出 |
[22:38] | See you next year. Thank God. | 明年再见了 谢天谢地 |
[22:40] | -Are you all right? -Yeah, pretty good. | -你还好吧? -是 很好 |
[22:43] | Good match. | 好比赛 |
[22:44] | Why’d you get so crazy on me out there? | 你在台上为什么对我那么狂暴? |
[22:46] | That’s the name of the game. | 那就是比赛的实质 |
[22:48] | While you’re still calm, can we get that Polaroid together? | 趁你还平静的时候 我们能一起拍张拍立得吗? |
[22:52] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[22:53] | Adrian, come on over here. My wife Adrian, my kid. | 艾莉 过来 这是我妻子艾莉 我小孩 |
[22:58] | That’s Thunderlips. Al, would you do that? | 这是雷吻 你会拍照吗? |
[23:00] | -That hurt. -Okay, that’s all right. | -那样很痛 -没关系的 |
[23:02] | You know, sometimes charity really hurts. | 你知道 有时慈善反倒是伤人的 |
[23:10] | Pinocchio told a lie, and his nose started growin’ real big. | 小木偶说谎 所以他的鼻子开始变长 |
[23:14] | Why didn’t his ears grow? | 为什么不是他的耳朵? |
[23:15] | I don’t know. I didn’t write the story. | 我不知道 我不是故事的作者 |
[23:19] | Are you fighting again? | 你又要打拳了吗? |
[23:20] | Today? No, I don’t plan on fightin’ today. | 今天? 不 今天我不打算打拳 |
[23:23] | -Promise? -Promise. Definitely I promise. | -你保证? -保证 绝对不打 |
[23:26] | Good. I like you here. | 好 我喜欢你在这里 |
[23:27] | Yeah? I like bein’ here. Are you gettin’ hungry, huh? | 我也喜欢在这里 你饿了吗? |
[23:32] | You want some Wheaties? | 要麦片吗? |
[23:33] | -What are Wheaties, huh? -Champions. | -什么是麦片? -冠军 |
[23:35] | -Breakfast of what? Champions. -Champions. | -什么的早餐? 冠军 -冠军 |
[23:38] | And the father bear, he says, “Somebody’s been sleepin’in my bed. “ | 熊爸爸说 “有人在我床上睡觉” |
[23:42] | And the little kid bear said “Somebody’s been sleepin’ in my bed,” | 而小熊也说 “有人在我床上睡觉” |
[23:46] | “and there she is.” | “她在那里” |
[23:47] | Thereby he pulls back the covers… | 因此 它把被子掀开 |
[23:49] | and thereby exposing her to the, you know, public, see? | 使她显露在大家面前 懂吗? |
[23:53] | Come on, eat your cereal before it sinks. | 来 趁麦片还没沉淀把它吃掉吧 |
[23:55] | Then what happened to Goldilocks? | 然后那位金发美女怎么了? |
[23:56] | What happened to her? I’m not exactly sure. | 她怎么了 我也不太确定 |
[23:59] | Busted for trespassin’ and got 30 days in the clink. | 因非法侵入被抓 并关在牢里三十天 |
[24:01] | That’s real nice, Paulie. That’s nice to tell the kid. | 保利 这样跟孩子说还真好 |
[24:06] | Rocky, the car is waiting. | 洛奇 车子在等着呢 |
[24:09] | You guys better go. | 你们最好快去吧 |
[24:10] | -Be a good boy now. -We’ll have a fun time, me and the kid. | -你要乖乖的 -我们在这会很有趣 我和孩子 |
[24:14] | Oh, Mrs. Stallion, you almost look pretty good. | 杜马太太 你看起来真漂亮 |
[24:17] | Oh, thank you, Paulie. | 保利 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Don’t give the kid any beer, all right? | 别让那孩子喝啤酒 好吗 |
[24:21] | Okay, we gotta go. And Paulie, don’t take him to the track, all right? | 保利 我们得走了 别把他带到竞赛场上 好吗? |
[24:25] | How ya doin’, Mick? | 米克 你好吗? |
[24:26] | Pretty good. | 很好 |
[24:29] | Now, we got a problem in the seventh. | 现在 我们在第七局遇到问题 |
[24:52] | Whatever happened to them quiet, tender moments, huh? | 不管曾发生了什么 现在是宁静柔和的时刻 对吧? |
[25:13] | Thank you. Thank you, one and all. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[25:15] | Every once in a while, a person comes along who defies the odds… | 偶而总有人会挑战可能性 |
[25:20] | who defies logic… | 挑战逻辑 |
[25:22] | and fulfills an incredible dream. | 并实现一个不可思议的梦想 |
[25:26] | On behalf of all the citizens of Philadelphia… | 我代表费城所有的市民 |
[25:30] | and the many who have been touched by your accomplishments… | 和其他被你的成就所感动的人们 |
[25:33] | and your untiring participation in this city’s many charity functions… | 及被你不知疲倦地参加本市许多慈善活动所感动的人们 |
[25:38] | it is with tremendous honor that we present this memorial… | 我们很荣幸地 呈献这座纪念碑 |
[25:42] | which will stand always as a celebration… | 它将会永远歌颂 |
[25:45] | to the indomitable spirit of man. | 人类不屈服的精神 |
[25:48] | Philadelphia salutes its favorite son Rocky Balboa! | 费城向他最喜爱的子民致敬 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[26:04] | It’s beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[26:06] | Definitely a thing of beauty. | 绝对是件杰作 |
[26:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:29] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[26:36] | I don’t know what, what do you say to something like this? | 我不知道 不知道你们面对这个会说什么 |
[26:42] | About three years ago… | 大约三年前 |
[26:45] | this city… | 这个城市 |
[26:48] | really took me inside, you know? | 真的感动了我 你们知道吗? |
[26:53] | And I want to thank you very much for that. I really do. | 而我想为此好好地感谢你们 真的 |
[26:59] | And I’ve been thinkin’ that I wasn’t gonna bring this up, | 我一直在想 我不打算提起这个的 |
[27:03] | but I might as well now. | 但我现在可能要提了 |
[27:05] | I would never do anything to to hurt this sport | 我绝不会做任何事来伤害这运动 |
[27:09] | that has been so really good to me. | 它使我获益匪浅 |
[27:14] | And I’ve been talkin’ it over with my wife… | 我一直和我的妻子 |
[27:17] | and my manager… | 及我的经纪人谈起 |
[27:20] | and we think that | 我们认为 |
[27:22] | Well, it’s really hard to I feel like, well | 这真的很难启齿 我觉得好像 |
[27:27] | I’m thinkin’ maybe it’s time that I should… | 我在想也许是我该… |
[27:31] | step down maybe and retire. | 下台退休的时候了 |
[27:38] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[27:41] | Gettin’ out while you can? | 趁还可以的时候退休吗? |
[27:43] | Don’t give this sucker no statue. Give him guts! | 别给这蠢货雕像 给他胆子 |
[27:46] | I told you I wasn’t goin’ away. | 我说过我不会走的 |
[27:47] | You got your shot. Now give me mine. | 你表现过了 现在换我表现了 |
[27:50] | Get the hell outta here! | 快滚开 |
[27:51] | Shut up, old man! I ain’t goin’ nowhere. | 闭嘴 老头 我不会走的 |
[27:53] | Now why don’t you tell all these nice folks why you been duckin’ me? | 告诉这些好乡亲 你为何躲着我吧 |
[27:55] | Politics, man. This country wants to keep me down, | 是政治 老兄 这国家想打压我 |
[27:58] | keep everybody weak. | 使每个人都软弱 |
[27:59] | They don’t want me to have the title because I’m not a puppet like that fool. | 他们不要我赢得头衔 因为我不像他是个傀儡 |
[28:03] | You know, you’ve got a big mouth. | 知道吗? 你的嘴巴真大 |
[28:05] | Why don’t you come out and close it, Balboa? Come on! | 巴尔博亚 何不做个了断呢? 来吧 |
[28:08] | Anytime. | 随时奉陪 |
[28:10] | The guy’s crazy. Don’t listen to him. | 他疯了 别听他胡说 |
[28:12] | The little man don’t wanna come to me. I’ll come to you and tell the truth. | 那个小人不来找我 那我就说出事实吧 |
[28:15] | I am ranked number one. One! | 我是第一流的 一流的 |
[28:17] | That means I’m the best. | 那表示我是最优秀的 |
[28:18] | But this bum is takin’ the easy matches, fightin’ other bums. | 这无赖却挑软柿子吃 跟其他的无赖比赛 |
[28:21] | I’m telling you and everybody here… | 我告诉你和在场的所有人 |
[28:24] | I’ll fight him anywhere, anytime, for nothin’. | 我将不收分文 不计时间地点地跟他比 |
[28:29] | But you people ain’t never gonna see that happen because he’s gonna retire. | 但你们不会看到这场比赛的 因为他要退休了 |
[28:33] | You see, he don’t fight no real man. | 他不会和真的男人打的 |
[28:35] | -He fight them setups. -What? | -他参加设计过的比赛 -什么? |
[28:37] | You’re a disgrace to this sport! | 你是这个运动中的耻辱 |
[28:39] | Shut up, old man! You and that chump don’t know where I had to come from. | 闭嘴 老头 你不知道我经历过什么 |
[28:42] | Balboa, your family doin’ real nice, ain’t it? | 巴尔博亚 你的家庭很美满 不是吗 |
[28:44] | You call yourself a fighter. Prove it now. | 你称自己是个斗士? 证明吧 |
[28:46] | Give me the same chance. | 给我同等的机会 |
[28:48] | The way you been duckin’ this is a disgrace. | 你躲我的方式真是个耻辱 |
[28:50] | If he ain’t no coward, why don’t he fight me then? | 如果他不是懦夫 为何不和我打呢? |
[28:53] | -I can’t listen to any more of this. -I don’t care what you’re ranked. | -我听不下去了 -我不管你是第几流的 |
[28:56] | You don’t get no shot, and I mean that! | 你不会有比赛的 我是说真的 |
[28:58] | I’m glad you’re seein’ this. | 很高兴你们都看到这一切了 |
[29:00] | I wanna fight this guy. | 我想和他打 |
[29:02] | Well, you’ve got him. | 好 你去和他打 |
[29:03] | But you fight him without me. | 但我不会陪你的 |
[29:06] | -What are you sayin’? -It’s finished. | -什么? -事情结束了 |
[29:07] | Yes, I’m finished. I don’t want no more of this. | 对 我不做了 我不要再看到这一切了 |
[29:10] | I don’t want no more of it. You understand? None of it! | 我不要再看到这一切了 懂吗? 不要了 |
[29:13] | -It’s all over with! -Judge me by my fightin’ record. | -全都结束了 -用我比赛的记录评价我 |
[29:17] | Hey, woman. Hey, woman. Listen here. | 女人 那个女人 听我说 |
[29:20] | Since your man ain’t got no heart, maybe you’d like to see a real man. | 既然你的丈夫没勇气 也许你想看看真正的男人 |
[29:24] | I bet you stay up late every night dreamin’ you had a real man, don’t you? | 我敢说你每晚都睡不着 梦想能有个真正的男人 |
[29:27] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[29:28] | Bring yourself over to my apartment tonight, and I’ll show you a real man. | 今晚你到我公寓来 我给你看看真正的男人 |
[29:32] | You want it, you got it! | 你想比 那就比吧 |
[29:37] | Anytime! | 随时奉陪 |
[29:48] | Rocky, don’t. Come on. | 洛奇 不要 |
[29:49] | Rocky, please, let’s go talk. | 洛奇 拜托 让我们谈谈 |
[29:54] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[29:55] | Rocky. Let’s talk. | 让我们谈谈 |
[30:01] | Why’d you leave? | 你为何离开? |
[30:02] | Why’d you walk away like that? | 为何走得那么急? |
[30:04] | Life’s too short, kid. | 生命太短暂了 孩子 |
[30:07] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪? |
[30:08] | I’m goin’ on a permanent vacation. | 我要去度个永远的假 |
[30:11] | What are you talkin’ about? We got one more fight. | 你在说什么? 我们还有一场比赛 |
[30:14] | No, not we. You. | 不 不是我们 是你 |
[30:18] | Why are you doin’ this? | 你为何要这么做? |
[30:25] | I said, why are you doin’ this? | 我说你为何要这么做? |
[30:26] | Because you can’t win, Rock! | 因为你赢不了的 洛奇! |
[30:28] | This guy’ll kill you to death inside of three rounds! | 这家伙可以在三回合内把你打死 |
[30:32] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[30:33] | What else is new? | 讲点新鲜的吧 |
[30:34] | He’s just another fighter. | 他只是另一个拳击手 |
[30:36] | No, he ain’t just another fighter. | 不 他不是另一个拳击手 |
[30:37] | This guy is a wreckin’ machine, and he’s hungry. | 这家伙是个毁灭机器 而且他很有战意 |
[30:41] | Hell, you ain’t been hungry since you won that belt. | 你从赢得冠军之后 就再没有战意了 |
[30:44] | What are you talkin’ about? I’ve had ten title defenses. | 你在说什么? 我已经卫冕十次了 |
[30:46] | That was easy. | 那是容易的 |
[30:47] | What do you mean, easy? | 什么意思? |
[30:49] | They was handpicked! | 那些都是筛选过的 |
[30:54] | -Setups? -No, they weren’t setups. | -设计过的吗? -不 不是设计过的 |
[30:56] | They was good fighters, but they wasn’t killers like this guy. | 他们是很好的拳击手 但他们不像这家伙是个杀手 |
[31:00] | He’ll knock you into tomorrow, Rock. | 洛奇 他可以把你轰到未来 |
[31:23] | Geez, Mick. | 天啊 米克 |
[31:26] | Why’d you do it? | 你为何要这么做? |
[31:31] | Because the beating that you got from Apollo should’ve killed you, kid. | 因为阿波罗对你的攻击 原本会杀了你的 |
[31:36] | It didn’t. It was my job to keep you winnin’ | 但却没有 我的工作是让你一直赢 |
[31:40] | and to keep you healthy. | 并让你保持健康 |
[31:47] | You really don’t think I got nothin’ left, do you? | 你真的没有认为 我什么都不剩了 对吧? |
[31:51] | Well, Rock, | 洛奇 |
[31:54] | Well, let’s put it this way. | 让我们这么说吧 |
[31:56] | Now, three years ago, you was supernatural. | 三年前你是能人所不能 |
[32:02] | You was hard and you was nasty… | 是坚毅而狂暴的 |
[32:05] | and you had this cast-iron jaw. | 而且你有铸铁般的下颚 |
[32:08] | But then the worst thing happened to you… | 但最可怕的事发生在你身上了 |
[32:12] | that could happen to any fighter. | 也可能发生在别人身上 |
[32:15] | -You got civilized. -Yeah | -你变得文明了 -对 |
[32:23] | Oh, don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[32:25] | You know, presidents retire, generals retire, horses retire, | 你知道的 总统会退休 将军也会退休 马匹 |
[32:31] | Man O’War retired. | 和战场上的人都会退休 |
[32:34] | They put him out to stud. | 他们把它用来配种 |
[32:37] | That’s what you should’ve done, retire. | 那才是你原本该做的 退休 |
[32:44] | I can’t retire knowin’ all this, Mick. | 米克 知道这些后我不能退休了 |
[32:47] | -Oh, don’t push it. -Well, you been carryin’ me. | -别逼自己 -你一直照顾着我 |
[32:50] | We don’t need it. | 我们不需要打的 |
[32:52] | You’ve been carryin’ me though. | 你一直在照顾我 |
[32:54] | I haven’t been carryin’ ya. I been protectin’ ya. | 我没有照顾你 我是在保护你 |
[32:57] | No, it’s not the way, I want this fight, just one more. | 不 听着 我要打这一场 再一场就好了 |
[33:01] | -But we don’t need it. -I’ll live in the gym. | -我们不需要打的 -我会住到健身房去 |
[33:04] | -We don’t need it. -Mick, I do. | -我们不需要打的 -米克 我要 |
[33:08] | And I’m askin’ you to train me one last time. | 我求你再训练我最后一次 |
[33:10] | Oh, no, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[33:12] | If you don’t… | 如果你不能 |
[33:14] | I’ll tell everybody you ain’t bought a new pair of underwear in ten years. | 我就告诉大家 你十年没买过一件新内衣 |
[33:20] | You would, wouldn’t you? | 你会这么做的 对吧? |
[33:22] | Yeah, absolutely. | 对 没错 |
[33:26] | No, no. | 不 |
[33:28] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[33:31] | One more time, then it’s over. | 再一次 然后就结束 |
[33:34] | It’s a deal? Come on. | 成交了吗? 来吧 |
[33:36] | It’s your head, kid. It’s your head. | 孩子 这可是你的生命 |
[33:42] | Yeah, it is. | 对 没错 |
[33:44] | Thanks, Mick. | 谢了 米克 |
[34:10] | Hot off the truck. Clean stuff. Get your robes. | 洛奇穿的袍子 刚刚送来的 快来买吧 |
[34:37] | Collectors’ item! Once in a lifetime! | 一生只有一次 |
[34:39] | Get your buttons here! | 快来买装饰钮扣吧 |
[34:41] | You can’t stand toe-to-toe with this guy. | 你不可以直接面对那家伙 |
[34:43] | or he’ll deposit you up there on Mars someplace. | 否则他会把你丢到火星上 |
[34:46] | He’s too tough. He’s too strong. | 他太厉害 太强了 |
[34:50] | Listen. Now how the hell can we train in this creep joint here? | 听着 我们怎能在这肉麻下流的地方训练呢? |
[34:54] | I mean, this is kind of a house of ill repute or somethin’, isn’t it? | 我的意思是 这是一栋有坏名声的房子 不对吗? |
[34:58] | Why did you rent this joint? | 你为什么租这里呢? |
[35:00] | Oh, come on, Mickey. Let’s go out in style, okay? | 别这样 米克 让我们够派头点 |
[35:02] | You wanna go out in style, go out in one piece! | 要像样地出去 就得全身而退 |
[35:05] | Now let’s get outta here. | 我们离开这里 |
[35:06] | Let’s get back to the old gym, will ya? | 回到旧健身房去吧 |
[35:08] | Let’s get some blood and sweat and tears around here. | 让我们流些血汗和泪吧 |
[35:11] | -Can we do that? -Just relax and enjoy it. | -能做到吗? -请你放松并享受它 好吗? |
[35:19] | They love it, Mick. | 米克 他们很喜欢的 |
[35:29] | Go fight! Fight now. Go ahead. | 来 加油 继续 |
[35:31] | Fight it, fight it. Get rough, get tough. | 加油 强悍点 |
[35:34] | Get brutal. That’s it. | 狠一点 就是这样 |
[35:35] | Excuse me. Could I get a kiss? | 抱歉 我能亲你一下吗? |
[35:38] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[35:39] | Get outta here, will ya? | 滚开好吗? |
[35:41] | It’s like fightin’ in a zoo. It’s a zoo, you know? | 这就像在动物园里打架一样 这是个动物园 你知道吗? |
[35:44] | Is that the way you train for Clubber? | 你是这样准备比赛的吗? |
[35:46] | He ain’t gonna kiss ya. He’s gonna kill ya. You know that? | 他不会亲你的 他会杀了你 你知道吗? |
[35:50] | Get outta here! | 继续 快滚开 |
[35:57] | Yo, Rock! How about a picture? | 洛奇 照张像如何? |
[35:58] | -Yeah, sure. -There ya go. | -好 -照好了 |
[36:41] | Put a little speed on there! | 速度再快一点 |
[36:44] | Put a little speed on there! That a boy. | 很好 就是这样 |
[36:55] | All right, this’ll tell us the story. | 好 这才像样 |
[36:57] | Fast! Side to side. | 快 一边一边来 |
[37:00] | Side to side, Rock! | 一边一边来 洛奇 |
[37:03] | Shut up back there, can’t you? Change your tune. | 后面的闭嘴 好吗? 改变你的调子 |
[37:06] | That’s it! Punch, punch, punch! | 就是这样 出拳 出拳 出拳 |
[37:08] | That’s it, kid. You’re a deadly weapon. | 就是这样 孩子 你是个致命武器 |
[37:10] | Time, time, time. Quit it. | 时间到 住手 |
[37:14] | You’re okay. Come on. | 表现不错 加油 |
[37:16] | -Put this on before you catch pneumonia. -Okay. | -在你得肺炎前先穿上它 -好 |
[37:19] | -I’ll give you a little rubdown too. -Yeah. | -我帮你按摩一下 -好 |
[37:21] | Hey, listen, kid. | 听着 孩子 |
[37:23] | I don’t like to hear much of what comes out of people’s mouths. | 我不喜欢听别人太多废话 |
[37:27] | And I don’t like soft-talkin’ moments. | 也不喜欢轻声细语的时刻 |
[37:30] | -That’s for sure. -But I just wanted to tell you one thing. | -那是当然的 -但我要告诉你一件事 |
[37:33] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[37:36] | -Well, thanks a lot. -That’s all right, kid. | -谢了 -不客气 孩子 |
[37:39] | – Let’s get outta here. -Hey, Mick? | -我们离开这里吧 -米克 |
[37:41] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[37:42] | -What’ll we do when it’s all over? -I don’t know. | -等结束后我们该做什么? -不知道 |
[37:45] | Maybe join up with a circus. | 也许参加马戏团或什么的 |
[37:47] | -Yeah, maybe. -All right, let’s go. | -对 也许吧 -好 我们出去吧 |
[37:56] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[37:57] | Good evening, everyone. Along with Bill Baldwin | 各位晚上好 我是比尔鲍德温 |
[37:59] | I’m Stu Nahan, | 晚安 我是赖士图 |
[38:00] | and we welcome you to tonight’s heavyweight title fight… | 我们欢迎你们欣赏今晚的重量级卫冕赛 |
[38:02] | which may prove to be the most memorable of all. | 这也许是最值得纪念的比赛 |
[38:05] | For tonight is the champion’s final and perhaps most difficult title defense. | 因为今晚是卫冕者最后 也许是最艰难的卫冕赛 |
[38:09] | Rocky, do you feel you’re in the best shape of your career? | 洛奇 你觉着现在是职业生涯的最佳状态吗 |
[38:11] | Oh, yeah, absolutely. I feel real good. | 没错 我感觉很好 |
[38:13] | He’s a deadly weapon. He’s one of a kind, and he’s gonna do it. | 他是个致命武器 他是那种人 他也会那么做的 |
[38:17] | Clubber, do you think you’re as fast as Balboa? | 克劳伯 你认为你和巴尔博亚一样快吗? |
[38:18] | -I’ll do my talkin’ in the ring! -Clubber, dance for us. | -我不想说话 -克劳伯 为我们跳舞吧 |
[38:23] | You better get outta here! I wanna be alone! | 你最好滚开 我想独处 |
[38:26] | -Will you retire after this fight? -This is the last one. | -你在比赛后会退休吗? -会 这是最后一次 |
[38:29] | After this, me and Mick are finished. This is definitely the last one. | 在这以后我和米克都结束了 这是最后一次 |
[38:33] | Y’all parasites and leeches! Get outta here! | 你们都是寄生虫和吸血鬼 滚开 |
[38:36] | What will you do after tonight? | 今晚之后你将会做什么? |
[38:39] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[38:41] | -Maybe join the circus, eh, Mick? -Yeah. Have some fun. | -米克 也许加入马戏团是吗? -对 享点乐子 |
[38:45] | Come on, take your robe off! | 快点 把袍子脱下吧 |
[38:49] | I told you to get outta my face! | 我说过叫你们离开的 |
[38:52] | With us this evening is the former heavyweight champion Apollo Creed. | 今晚和我们一起的是前任重量级拳王 阿波罗奎迪 |
[38:56] | Do you have any predictions on this fight? How do you see this fight going tonight? | 你对这场比赛有什么预测吗? 你怎么看今晚的比赛? |
[39:00] | I feel its strength would have to go to the challenger… | 我觉得体力是挑战者较好 |
[39:03] | while experience and the world’s hardest head would have to go to Rocky Balboa. | 但经验和世界上最硬的头 却是巴尔博亚的 |
[39:06] | I know about that. | 你知道我了解的 |
[39:08] | Now remember, Rock. Don’t trade with this guy. | 洛奇 记住 别跟他讨价还价 |
[39:11] | Take your time, wear him down… | 把握时间 打击他 |
[39:12] | but don’t stand toe-to-toe with him. | 但别直接面对他 |
[39:15] | This punk’s never been 15 rounds before. | 这混球以前从未打到过15回合 |
[39:18] | -Take him good. -Okay. | -好好修理他 -好 |
[39:20] | -Take him good. -Okay. I will. | -好好修理他 -我会的 |
[39:21] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[39:23] | So I predict that the champ’s gonna take it. | 我预测卫冕者会获胜 |
[39:25] | Now wait a minute. Do you really think the champion can hit that hard? | 请等一下 你认为卫冕者真的有机会? |
[39:29] | Why do you think I’m sittin’ out here with you? | 你认为我为何和你坐在这里到比赛结束? |
[39:49] | Hey, sucker! Balboa, you bum! You finished! | 蠢货巴尔博亚 你死了 你完了 |
[39:52] | You through! You washed up! I’m the baddest in the world! | 你彻底完蛋了 废物 我是世上最坏的 |
[39:55] | -You’re not so bad to me. -What you say, paper champion? | -对我你还没那么坏 -纸老虎 你说什么? |
[39:57] | I’m gonna beat you like a dog! | 我像打狗一样地打败你 |
[39:59] | Can’t you get that ape back into the ring? | 你们能把那猩猩赶回台上去吗? |
[40:02] | You made me wait too long! You gonna pay! | 你害我等太久了 你得为此付出代价 |
[40:05] | Come on, mouth! | 来吧 大嘴巴 |
[40:06] | Get him outta there, can’t you? Get him outta there! | 把他赶出去好吗? 把他赶出去 |
[40:14] | Let me go! Let me go! Get outta my way! Get outta my way! | 让开 别挡着我 |
[40:19] | You know who I am? I’m the man! | 你知道我是谁吗? 我是男人 |
[40:21] | You’re nothin’ but dead meat! I’ll meet you in the ring, sucker! | 你只是一堆死肉 我要在台上会你 |
[40:24] | You’re dead meat! | 你是一堆死肉 |
[40:25] | Let go! | 放开我 |
[40:29] | Rocky | 洛奇 |
[40:33] | -What’s wrong? -It’s his heart. | -怎么了? -他的心脏 |
[40:34] | What’s wrong, Adrian? Get a doctor! | 艾莉 怎么回事? 快叫医生来 |
[40:37] | Somebody get a doctor! Come on! | 快叫医生来 快 |
[40:41] | Sit here, Mick. Get ’em outta here! | 米克 坐在这里 把他们赶出去 |
[40:46] | Get’em outta here! | 把他们赶出去 |
[40:49] | -Mick, will you sit on the table? -I’m all right. | -请你坐在桌上好吗? -我没事 |
[40:51] | Just take a deep breath. Get those guys outta here! | 深呼吸 把这些家伙赶出去 |
[40:54] | Move! Mick, will you sit on the table? | 快 米克 你能坐吗? |
[40:56] | Paulie, tell ’em the fight’s off. Go on! Go on! | 保利 告诉他们比赛取消了 快去 |
[40:58] | The fight’s not off. Are you outta your mind? | 不 比赛不能取消 你是疯了吗? |
[41:01] | The fight’s on. You crazy? | 要继续 你疯了吗? |
[41:03] | -Mick, we can’t, not tonight. I ain’t fightin’. -Yes, tonight we’re gonna fight. | -今晚不能继续 -可以 今晚我们要比赛 |
[41:06] | Just let me get my breath. | 我不能喘口气吗? |
[41:08] | Can’t I get my breath? Is that against the rules? | 这违反了规则或什么吗? |
[41:10] | Would you please get a doctor, Paulie? | 保利 你能叫医生来吗? |
[41:12] | He’s on his way. | 他正在路上 |
[41:14] | Mick, I can’t go out there and fight like this. I can’t go out like this. | 米克 我不能像这样地出场比赛 |
[41:17] | Now get out in there. Get goin’, will ya? | 出场去吧 快去 好吗? |
[41:19] | Take him good. Get it over with, why don’t ya? | 快去修理他 好好修理他 把比赛完成 好吗? |
[41:25] | Adrian, what am I supposed to do? | 艾莉 我该怎么办? |
[41:28] | What the hell do you mean, what are you supposed to do? | 你是什么鬼意思? 你不知道该怎么办? |
[41:30] | After all these years together, you don’t know what to do? | 我们在一起这么多年了 你不知道该怎么办? |
[41:33] | You oughta be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该感到惭愧的 |
[41:34] | Now get out there and do it. | 现在快去把比赛完成吧 |
[41:38] | Do it. | 快去 |
[41:41] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[41:43] | You’re the best. | 你是最强的 |
[41:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:55] | Adrian, take care of him. Take care of him. | 艾莉 好好照顾他 |
[42:04] | Well, good evening, ladies and gentlemen… | 晚安 各位女士先生 |
[42:06] | and welcome to the featured event… | 欢迎参加特别的 |
[42:08] | for the heavyweight championship of the world. | 世界重量级拳王卫冕赛 |
[42:11] | And fans, with us tonight, truly one of the fistic greats… | 各位拳迷 今晚和我们一起的是拳坛上的伟人之一 |
[42:16] | he’s coming up from ringside, the Master of Disaster, | 他将从擂台旁上来 他就是灾难之王 |
[42:20] | the King of Sting, | 刺痛之王 |
[42:22] | the one and only Apollo Creed! | 唯一的阿波罗奎迪 |
[42:26] | And there he is, the former heavyweight champion of the world Apollo Creed. | 他上台了 前世界重量级拳王阿波罗奎迪 |
[42:30] | Stu, he looks like nine million dollars. | 他看起来气色很好的样子 |
[42:33] | Get outta my face! I don’t need nothin’ you got no more! | 滚出我视线 我不要你没有的东西 |
[42:36] | Don’t need no has-been messin’ in my corner. | 我不需要过气的拳王在我这里 |
[42:38] | And you better get that bad look off your face before I knock it off. | 在我揍你之前 快把你的丑脸移开吧 |
[42:41] | Come on. Wanna jump? Jump. Come on. | 来吧 你想打我吗? 打我吧 |
[42:44] | Come on, Creed. | 来吧 奎迪 |
[42:46] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[42:48] | Yeah, come on! | 对 来吧 |
[42:50] | Yeah, just like a chicken. You better run. | 对 你就像个胆小鬼 你最好快逃 |
[42:57] | Give everybody a present and drop this chump, all right? | 把这蠢货击败 当成给大家的礼物 好吗? |
[43:00] | All right. Good luck to you. | 好 祝你幸运 |
[43:07] | All right, fans, here we go. | 好 各位拳迷 我们开始了 |
[43:08] | On my left, in the blue corner… | 在我左边的是 由蓝色角落出现 |
[43:11] | hailing from Chicago, | 由芝加哥呐喊过来 |
[43:13] | weighing in at an even 235 pounds… | 体重达235磅 |
[43:17] | the world’s number-one challenger… | 世界头号的挑战者 未被击败过的 |
[43:20] | -I wonder how Mick’s doin’. -the undefeated Clubber Lang! | -不知道米克怎么了 -不可战胜的克劳伯廉 |
[43:26] | I’m the best. I’m the best! | 我是最强的 我是最强的 |
[43:28] | You and Clubber exchanged words up there. Any comment? | 你和克劳伯说过话 有何评论吗? |
[43:31] | I have no comment. | 不予置评 |
[43:32] | And his opponent, in the opposite corner… | 而在对角 |
[43:35] | really needing no introduction to the world over. | 在全世界都不必介绍的 |
[43:39] | He weighs in at a trim 201 pounds. | 他的体重刚好201磅 |
[43:42] | The pride of Philadelphia the Italian Stallion | 费城的荣耀 意大利杜马 |
[43:47] | and the reigning heavyweight champion of the world… | 首屈一指的世界重量级拳王 |
[43:52] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[43:58] | Listen to this crowd. | 听听观众的欢呼 |
[44:06] | Now to give instructions in the middle of the ring… | 这位是裁判马提邓肯 |
[44:08] | the referee, Marty Denkins. | 这位是裁判马提邓肯 |
[44:13] | Clubber, Rocky, you know the rules. I want a good, clean fight. | 克劳伯 洛奇 你们知道规则的 我要一场干净的比赛 |
[44:16] | When I tell you to break, I want you to step back at my command and break. | 我要你们照我的命令后退并分开 |
[44:19] | Now go back to the corner and come out fighting at the bell. | 回到角落去 等听到铃声再出来比赛 |
[44:24] | Dead meat. | 死人 |
[44:31] | This is not gonna be a fight of finesse. | 这不会是一场狡诈的比赛 |
[44:33] | These are two guys that really throw punches. | 这两位真的是拳击好手 |
[44:36] | – This could end with one punch. -Chump’s scared. | -比赛结束时一定相当精彩 -卫冕者害怕了 |
[44:39] | Yeah. Hang him up. | 打垮他 |
[44:40] | See the look in his eyes? | 你看到他的眼神了吗? |
[44:44] | Rocky, I’m no trainer. Just go out and kill the guy. Kill him, Rock. | 我不是教练 但出去把他杀了吧 洛奇 杀了他 |
[44:49] | He’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[44:51] | I’m the new champion, I tell ya. I’m the new champ as of today! | 我是新拳王 告诉你们 我是今天的新拳王 |
[44:55] | The Italian Stallion, a rugged champion in the final | 在多采多姿生涯中 |
[44:57] | fight of his colorful career tonight. | 最后一场比赛的粗犷拳王 |
[45:00] | Jimmy Lennon was correct. He looks like well, just great. | 吉米伦敦说的没错 他看起来很棒 |
[45:05] | Here we go. Oh, boy! The champion came out swinging! | 开始了 天啊 卫冕者跳跃着出场了 |
[45:10] | Balboa’s off to an incredible start. | 巴尔博亚有个令人意想不到的开始 |
[45:12] | He looks determined to destroy the bigger challenger. | 他看来决心要除掉那位挑战者了 |
[45:18] | Get in there! Move him back! | 快进去 把他逼回去 |
[45:26] | Defense! | 防守 |
[45:30] | Now it’s Balboa! They’re goin’at each other! | 巴尔博亚又开始了 两人你来我往 |
[45:34] | You got him! You got him, Rock! | 你逮住他了 洛奇 你逮住他了 |
[45:36] | Double up! Double up! | 速度快点 |
[45:41] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[45:42] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[45:46] | The challenger is hitting him with everything he’s got. | 挑战者用尽一切力量攻击卫冕者 |
[45:54] | Come on, Balboa! You made me wait! | 巴尔博亚 来吧 你让我等急了 |
[45:57] | Come on, Balboa! | 巴尔博亚 来吧 |
[46:06] | He hobbles away to his corner. | 克劳伯走开了 试着想回到他的角落去 |
[46:09] | Grab him, Paulie. | 保利 抓住他 |
[46:12] | -Where’s Mick? Where’s Mick? -He’s okay. | -米克在哪里? -他没事 |
[46:15] | I need him here. I need him. | 我现在需要他 我需要他 |
[46:17] | He ain’t nothin’! I told you he ain’t nothin’! | 他没什么了不起 我告诉你们他没什么了不起 |
[46:20] | -He’s too strong. -Don’t talk like that. Come on. | -他太强了 -洛奇 别这么说 |
[46:23] | -Tear him up! -I’m gonna smoke him. | -把他撕成粉碎 -我会打败他的 |
[46:27] | I can’t keep him off. I can’t keep him off. | 我没有办法甩开他 我没有办法甩开他 |
[46:29] | He’s mine! He’s mine! I’m gonna get him! | 他是我的了 我会逮住他的 |
[46:33] | I’m losin’ it, Paulie. Where’s Mick? | 保利 我要输了 米克在哪里? |
[46:37] | -What do you got there? -200 over 50. | -血压多少? -200/50 |
[46:39] | All right, let’s start CPR. | 好 开始心肺复苏术 |
[46:42] | -Come on. You can do it. -I’ll try. | -洛奇 你办得到的 -我会试试看 |
[46:46] | Round two. Rocky appears to be staggering. | 第二回合 洛奇显然是步履蹒跚 |
[46:48] | I’ll get him. | 对 我会逮住他的 |
[46:50] | Coming out of the corner, here comes Clubber! | 克劳伯正由角落出来 |
[46:54] | I’m gonna show you! | 我会做给你看 |
[46:56] | Come on, Balboa! Hit me! | 来吧 巴尔博亚 打我 |
[46:57] | Give it to me! | 打我吧 |
[46:59] | Let’s see what you can do! | 看看你能不能打过来 打过来吧 |
[47:04] | Move on the inside! | 在内圈移动 |
[47:07] | The champion is helpless. What a beating he’s taking! | 卫冕者相当的无助 天啊 他的拳威力真大 |
[47:16] | -Unreal! A left to the -Don’t stand toe-to-toe with him! | -这不是真的 左拳 -别直接面对他 |
[47:18] | Come on, Balboa | 巴尔博亚 来吧 |
[47:38] | -Get up. -Get up, Italian! | -爬起来 -无赖 爬起来 |
[47:42] | -Come on! Get up! -Five. Six. | -无赖 爬起来 -五、六 |
[47:45] | Seven. Eight. | 七、八 |
[47:47] | Nine. Ten. | 九、十 |
[47:49] | You’re out! | 你输了 |
[47:54] | Unbelievable! Incredible! What an upset. | 真不可思议 |
[47:57] | Balboa in the corner out on his feet. | 角落里的巴尔博亚倒在地上 |
[48:06] | We have the time. | 我们有结果了 |
[48:08] | The winner by knockout | 以击倒而获胜的 |
[48:10] | new heavyweight champion of the world | 新任世界重量级拳王 |
[48:13] | Clubber Lang! | 克劳伯廉 |
[48:16] | I told you I’d do it! | 对 我说过我会做到的 |
[48:20] | Yeah! I’m the new champ of the world! | 对 我是新任的世界冠军 |
[48:32] | Go on! Get outta here now! | 来吧 离开这里 |
[48:40] | -What happened? -I’m all right. How’s Mick? | -洛奇 怎么回事? -米克怎么了? |
[48:42] | -He wouldn’t go to the hospital. -What? | -他不肯去医院 -什么 |
[48:44] | Time is important. We must get him to the hospital immediately. | 这很重要 我们必须马上把他送去医院 |
[48:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[49:03] | Mick? | 米克? |
[49:05] | -What? -Mick | -干嘛? -米克 |
[49:10] | Wha…What? | 干嘛? |
[49:12] | Is it over? | 结束了吗? |
[49:14] | Yeah, it’s all over. | 对 结束了 |
[49:18] | Hey, what happened? | 听着 怎么回事? |
[49:22] | It was a knockout. | 他击倒我了 |
[49:26] | -What round? -Second round. | -哪一回合? -第二回合 |
[49:33] | That’ll do it. That’s good. | 对 我就知道 很好 |
[49:34] | We did it, huh? | 我们做到了 不是吗? |
[49:37] | We did it. We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[49:39] | -You don’t have to worry anymore. -Yeah, okay. | -你不必再担心了 -对 很好 |
[49:42] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 米克 一切都会没事的 |
[49:44] | -You know? -We did it. | -知道吗? -我知道我们做到了 |
[49:47] | We gotta get you to a hospital. Get how you used to be again. | 你必须到医院去 你已不像以前那么年轻了 |
[49:51] | You know, | 你知道 |
[49:54] | we did everything right. | 我们把每件事都做对了 |
[49:57] | No. No, listen to me. I did everything right. | 不 听着 我们没把每件事都做对 |
[50:00] | We ain’t done everything right. We got more to do. | 听着 我们还有更多事要做 |
[50:02] | Whatever you want to do, we’ll do it. Okay? | 米克 不管你要做什么 我们一起做 好吗? |
[50:05] | I love you, kid. I love you. | 孩子 我爱你 |
[50:11] | Your instinct | 你的本能 |
[50:15] | Mick? | 米克? |
[50:21] | Mick? | 米克? |
[50:31] | Mick? | 米克 |
[50:33] | It isn’t…Jesus Christ! | 不要 上帝 |
[50:53] | Don’t go away. Please don’t. | 别离开 求求你 |
[50:57] | We got things we didn’t do. | 我们还有更多事要做 |
[51:00] | We got more to do. We got… | 我们还有更多事要做 我们要 |
[51:04] | My God | 我的天啊 |
[51:06] | Jesus | 天啊 |
[52:06] | This concludes our service. | 仪式结束了 |
[55:04] | That’s not the way to do it. | 那不是正确的方法 |
[55:06] | Who’s that? | 谁? |
[55:09] | You should hit it straight. Step into it. | 你为何不直接打击他? 直接靠近他 |
[55:14] | Apollo? | 阿波罗? |
[55:16] | Right. I waited at your house for about an hour. | 没错 我在你家等了一小时 |
[55:19] | Your wife said you might be here. | 你太太说你可能在这里 |
[55:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[55:24] | Business. | 来办正事 |
[55:27] | If the papers knew we were talking like this, they’d think we was crazy. | 如果报社知道我们这样谈话 他们会以为我们疯了 |
[55:32] | Why you? | 你为何这样? |
[55:33] | ‘Cause I’m the best, and you need somebody to teach you different. | 因为我是最好的 而你需要人来教你一些不同的 |
[55:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
[55:38] | To be honest, I don’t think you can pull it off without me, Rock. | 我不认为没有我的话 你能挽回颓势 |
[55:41] | You still didn’t give me the answer. Apollo | 你还是没回答我 阿波罗 |
[55:43] | What’s the real reason? | 真正的原因是什么? |
[55:45] | Listen. It’s quiet, isn’t it? | 听着 现在很宁静不是吗? |
[55:49] | When you retire it’s too quiet. | 当你退休 一切都太宁静了 |
[55:52] | We’re too young to retire anyway. | 总之我们都太年轻了 不能退休 |
[55:54] | Besides, with the right touch… | 此外 用正确的方法 |
[55:56] | I could promote this thing into the gate of all time. | 我可以把这件事 推进有史以来最伟大境界 |
[55:59] | It’d be bigger than ours. | 比我们想像的还大 |
[56:00] | Heaven knows, I don’t mind being involved with large numbers. | 天知道 我不介意名利双收 |
[56:04] | Right? | 对吧? |
[56:06] | I don’t need this no more. I… | 我再也不要了 我 |
[56:09] | I don’t want this no more. | 我再也不要了 |
[56:12] | Look, man. | 听着 兄弟 |
[56:13] | When you beat me, I hurt all over. | 当你打败我时 我伤心的要命 |
[56:17] | I didn’t want to know from nobody, not even my kids. | 我不想知道任何人的事 甚至是我孩子的事 |
[56:21] | Every fighter knows that hurt. | 每个拳击手都知道失败很伤人 |
[56:23] | We get sick inside trying to live with it. Don’t back off now. | 我们试着要和受伤的内心共存 所以现在别退缩 |
[56:27] | Make it right for yourself or you’ll be sorry you didn’t. | 为了自己 你得把它做对 否则你会遗憾的 |
[56:31] | We held the greatest title in the whole world, babe. | 我们都曾有过世上最伟大的头衔 宝贝 |
[56:36] | You lost that fight for all the wrong reasons. | 你输了那场比赛 只为了错误的原因 |
[56:38] | You lost your edge. | 你失去了你的优势 |
[56:41] | All right, I know your manager dying. | 好 我知道你的经纪人死了 |
[56:45] | had you all messed up inside. | 使你内心一团糟 |
[56:47] | But the truth is, you didn’t look hungry. | 但事实是你没有战意 |
[56:50] | When we fought | 当我们比赛时 |
[56:53] | you had that eye of the tiger, man the edge. | 你有老虎般的眼神 那就是优势 |
[56:56] | Now you gotta get it back and the way to get it back is to go back to the beginning. | 你得把它找回来 把它找回来的方法就是从头开始 |
[57:00] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吗? |
[57:03] | Maybe we could win it back together. | 也许我们可以一起把它赢回来 |
[57:07] | Eye of the tiger, man. | 老虎般的眼神 男人 |
[57:13] | Why’d you have to come here? | 你为什么要来呢? |
[57:16] | I have the plan. Get back, man. | 我有计划 卷土重来 男人 |
[57:21] | You got me curious. | 你使我好奇了 |
[57:25] | You got me curious, Rock. | 洛奇 你也使我好奇了 |
[57:32] | Clubber, do you accept the challenge for a rematch with Balboa? | 克劳伯 你接受跟巴尔博亚的重赛吗? |
[57:36] | I reject the challenge, because Balboa is no challenge. | 我拒绝挑战 因为巴尔博亚根本不是个挑战 |
[57:40] | But I’ll be more than happy to beat up on him some more. | 但我很乐意再多揍他一些 |
[57:42] | I always said he was nothin’. | 我总是说他什么也不是 |
[57:44] | I can’t wait to see him fall. | 我等不及要看那蠢蛋失败了 |
[57:46] | What do you think of him being trained by Apollo Creed? | 你认为 他被阿波罗训练的事如何? |
[57:49] | Apollo who? | 阿波罗是谁? |
[57:50] | You talkin’about that old fool Apollo Creed? | 是那个老傻子阿波罗奎迪吗? |
[57:52] | -One has-been teaching another. -Just keep talking, pal. | -过气的人教另一个过气的人 -对 继续说吧 老兄 |
[57:57] | When I see him, I’m gonna close it. | 我见到他时会让他闭嘴 |
[58:00] | All right. When will the match take place? | 好 比赛何时举行? |
[58:03] | The sooner the better. I’m the champion of the world. | 越快越好 我是世界冠军 |
[58:05] | Ain’t nothin’can be done about that. I can’t be beat and I won’t be beat. | 这是无庸置疑的 我不能被打败 也不会被打败 |
[58:09] | This time I’m gonna train even harder. | 这次我要练得更认真 |
[58:11] | There won’t be no quick knockdowns. I’m gonna torture him. | 我不会很快击倒他 我要折磨他 |
[58:14] | I’m gonna crucify him real bad. | 我要好好地虐待他 |
[58:17] | Hard words from a hard man. | 这是硬汉说的硬话 |
[58:19] | The odds against Balboa making a comeback at 34 are very long indeed. | 巴尔博亚想在三十四岁 东山再起的胜算是很渺茫的 |
[58:24] | Can he do it? Most experts doubt it. | 他做的到吗? 大部分专家都怀疑 |
[58:28] | Balboa was a fine champion, but his time has passed. | 巴尔博亚曾是很好的冠军 但他的时代已过去了 |
[58:32] | I wish him luck. | 我祝他好运 |
[58:35] | Don’t listen to it, Rocky. | 洛奇 别听他的 |
[58:37] | No, do listen to it, Rock. | 不 听他的 洛奇 |
[58:39] | When this is over, a lot of folks are gonna owe you an engraved apology. | 比赛结束后 许多民众将欠你一个郑重的道歉 |
[58:45] | And you’re gonna owe me a big favor. | 而你也将欠我一个大人情 |
[58:47] | What favor? | 什么人情? |
[58:49] | When it’s over. | 等比赛结束后吧 |
[58:56] | Rocko, come on. We’re gonna be late at the airport. | 洛奇 来吧 我们快来不及去机场了 |
[59:00] | -Let’s go. -Have you forgot anything? | -我们走吧 -你想我们忘了带什么吗? |
[59:03] | -I think we have it all. -Maybe another sweater. | -我想我们都带了 -也许再带一件毛衣 |
[59:06] | Nah, California’s not that cold. | 不 加州可没那么冷 |
[59:08] | It’s great. It’s scorching. | 好极了 上车吧 |
[59:09] | Listen, I want you to be a good boy, okay? | 听着 我要你乖乖的 好吗? |
[59:12] | -Okay. -And don’t give anybody a hard time. | -好的 -别让任何人头痛 |
[59:16] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一下 |
[59:25] | -We’ll call when we land. -Yeah, we’ll call. | -下飞机后我们会打电话回来 -对 我们会的 |
[59:31] | You’ll be a good boy? All right. | 你会听话吗? 好了 |
[59:35] | I’ll bring you back something. | 我会带东西回来的 |
[1:00:23] | What the hell are we doin’ here in L.A.? | 我们在洛杉矶要做什么? |
[1:00:25] | -This is where I started. -So? | -老兄 这是我开始的地方 -那么 |
[1:00:27] | So this is where he’s startin’. | 也是他开始的地方 |
[1:00:29] | This place is disgusting. Why don’t we stay at your place? | 这个地方让人厌恶 我们为何不留在你那儿? |
[1:00:32] | I think you’re missing the point. | 你错过重点了 |
[1:00:33] | Let’s check in and get over to the gym. | 我们先登记再到体育馆去 |
[1:00:36] | Rock, in my opinion, we don’t need this place. | 我认为我们不需要这地方 |
[1:00:38] | This is below you and the sister’s standard. | 这里不符合你的标准 |
[1:00:40] | We gotta give it a try. Come on. | 我们得试试看 来吧 |
[1:00:54] | I don’t even have a gun. | 我连把枪都没有 |
[1:01:04] | Now, fun is fun. I like those kinds of things. But this I don’t like. | 有趣是有趣 我喜欢这类东西 但我不喜欢这个 |
[1:01:08] | Look at this place. Rats even have more pride than to be caught dead here. | 你看这地方 老鼠甚至都不想待在这里 |
[1:01:13] | I mean, look at the dump. I just don’t like it. | 我是说 你看那些垃圾 我不喜欢 |
[1:01:17] | -Think of Adrian’s health. -I’m fine, Paulie. | -为艾莉的健康着想吧 -保利 我很好 |
[1:01:43] | It’s Balboa, what’s he doing here? | 是巴尔博亚 他来这干嘛? |
[1:01:51] | This is where I started. | 这是我发迹的地方 |
[1:01:53] | That’s your problem. Let’s leave before they leave us for dead. | 那是你的问题 我们在他们打死我们之前离开吧 |
[1:02:02] | You see that look in their eyes? | 你看到他们的眼神了吗? |
[1:02:05] | When we fought I trained hard, but I didn’t have that look in my eyes. | 当我们比赛时 我练得很辛苦 但我眼中没有那种眼神 |
[1:02:09] | You had it, and you won. | 你有 所以你赢了 |
[1:02:12] | You gotta get that look back. | 你得把那种眼神找回来 |
[1:02:15] | Eye of the tiger, man. Come on. | 兄弟 老虎般的眼神 |
[1:02:18] | Let’s go. | 来 我们走吧 |
[1:02:20] | Look at this place. No class in here. | 你看这地方 一点水准也没有 |
[1:02:23] | -Is he always so cheerful? -I don’t sweat you. | -他一直都这么令人愉快吗? -我可没累着你 |
[1:02:26] | Don’t get mentally irregular. | 别心理不平衡了 |
[1:02:28] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由的国家 |
[1:02:30] | Just don’t get irregular. | 别不平衡了 |
[1:02:31] | I don’t need no philosophy lesson here. | 我不需要什么哲学课程 |
[1:02:34] | It just takes about six years to get to know him. | 我花了六年时间才了解他 |
[1:02:36] | I ain’t got six years! | 我可没六年的时间 |
[1:02:38] | Come on, Paulie. Just relax. | 保利 别这样 放轻松 |
[1:02:42] | We’re on business. | 我们做正事呢 |
[1:02:47] | Hey, champ! | 冠军 |
[1:02:49] | Hey, my man! | 杜克 我的兄弟 |
[1:02:51] | Everything’s set up and ready to go, baby. | 什么都准备好了 |
[1:02:53] | I know you know who this man is. | 我知道你认识他的 |
[1:02:55] | It’s gonna be good working with you. Certainly had enough of working against you. | 和你一起工作会很愉快的 而非对立 |
[1:02:59] | -How do you feel? -Pretty good, thanks. | -你觉得如何? -很好 |
[1:03:01] | We’ve been living modern, but now we’re gonna train old. | 我们一直活得很现代 但训练要用旧方法 |
[1:03:03] | I’m going over here and talk to some of the guys. | 我要和这些人谈谈 |
[1:03:05] | The champ is home! | 冠军回来了 |
[1:03:10] | We’ve gotta leave. I’ve got a reputation. | 我们得离开了 我的名声可是很好的 |
[1:03:13] | What do you mean, reputation? | 什么意思 名声? |
[1:03:14] | You heard. I don’t like these people. | 你听到了 我不喜欢他们 |
[1:03:16] | You don’t like them? | 你不喜欢他们? |
[1:03:20] | Well, maybe they don’t like you either. | 好吧 也许他们也不喜欢你 |
[1:03:22] | What did I do to them? | 我对他们做什么了? |
[1:03:25] | And they call me punchy. | 他们叫我重拳王 |
[1:03:27] | Stallion, come on over here and meet some of the fellas. | 杜马 来这里见见一些人 |
[1:03:31] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:03:32] | How you doin’, guys? | 各位 你们好吗? |
[1:03:45] | That’s it. Come on. On the toes, | 就是这样 快 用脚尖跳 |
[1:03:48] | on the toes. | 用脚尖跳 |
[1:03:53] | Come on, Rocky. | 快点 洛奇 |
[1:03:56] | He ain’t too graceful. | 他的动作不怎么优雅 |
[1:03:58] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才要来 |
[1:04:00] | You’re wasting time. He’s got heavy feet. | 浪费时间 他的脚很重的 |
[1:04:02] | Get on the balls of your feet. Come on. Relax. | 用脚跳吧 洛奇 来吧 放松些 |
[1:04:06] | Get those feet out of the concrete. | 把脚离开水泥地 |
[1:04:08] | It’ll take time, but it’ll come. | 那得花些时间 但那会成功的 |
[1:04:10] | He can’t train to the jungle junk music. | 他不能依着破丛林音乐来练 |
[1:04:14] | -Relax, Rock. -Here we go. | -洛奇 来吧 放松些 -开始了 |
[1:04:16] | Balance your feet. | 协调好双脚 |
[1:04:18] | -Let your body find the rhythm. -Start a new dance called “the crawl.” | -让你的身体察觉到韵律 -我们刚发明一种新舞叫爬行舞 |
[1:04:21] | You can’t train him like a colored fighter. | 我告诉你 你不能把他当成一个有色拳手来训练 |
[1:04:24] | He ain’t got no rhythm. | 他抓不到韵律感的 |
[1:04:27] | -How stupid do I look? -You look great | -我看起来很蠢吧? -你看起来很好 |
[1:04:30] | Everything we do works off the jab. | 我们做的每一件事 都是为了练习刺拳 |
[1:04:35] | Can he swim? | 他会游泳吗? |
[1:04:37] | With a name like Rock? | 你是指洛奇吗? |
[1:04:38] | No time to waste. Let’s go. Another lap. Move it! | 没时间浪费了 快练习吧 再一圈 |
[1:04:42] | Another lap! | 快游 再一圈 |
[1:04:44] | He ain’t no tuna. We belong back in the gym. | 他可不是鲔鱼 我们是属于体育馆的 |
[1:04:46] | He’s gotta strengthen and use muscles he never thought he had. | 他得利用一些 他不曾以为自己有的肌肉 |
[1:04:50] | Stretch, now. Move it, Rock! | 来吧 伸展开来 洛奇 快游 |
[1:04:53] | Nobody could change that much. He’s a bruiser. He ain’t no boxer. | 没人可以改变那么多的 他是沙包 不是拳击手 |
[1:04:57] | You keep telling him that and he’ll be nothing. | 继续这么说 他会变得一无是处 |
[1:05:00] | -Yeah? -Another lap! Come on, now! | -是吗? -再一圈 来吧 快游 |
[1:05:03] | Move it! Move it! | 快 快游 |
[1:05:05] | Move it, Rock! Come on! Let’s go! | 来吧 洛奇 快游 |
[1:05:07] | That’s it, stretch it. Stretch it out. | 就这样了 伸展 伸展开 |
[1:05:10] | Let’s go. You gotta pull hard, now. | 就是这样 快游吧 你得用力拉 加油 |
[1:05:21] | Shut up, you Sterno bums! I’ll squash ya! | 闭嘴 你这无赖 我要揍扁你 |
[1:05:24] | There’s decent people trying to sleep! | 有体面的人正想睡觉呢 |
[1:05:27] | Shut up, you honky scum bastard! | 闭嘴 你这低级混蛋的人渣 |
[1:05:30] | Who needs this sick place? | 谁需要这恶心的地方? |
[1:05:32] | I don’t. | 我可不要 |
[1:05:35] | No class. | 没水准 |
[1:05:40] | Damn, that Clubber’s strong. | 该死 那个克劳伯很强壮 |
[1:05:42] | Fifteen rounds is a long time. | 15回合是很长的时间 |
[1:05:46] | We gotta put him away early. | 我们得趁早把他摆平 |
[1:05:50] | I figure with the pace we gotta set, Rock can last maybe… | 我认为步伐必须调整 洛奇还可以维持 |
[1:05:53] | seven or eight rounds. | 也许七或八回合 |
[1:05:56] | Then we’ll be out of steam, man. | 再过去我们就没辄了 兄弟 |
[1:05:59] | We got to put him away early. | 我们得趁早摆平他 |
[1:06:05] | At least the water’s hot. | 至少水还是热的 |
[1:06:10] | Well, we never really had a honeymoon. | 我们从未度过真正的蜜月 |
[1:06:15] | It’s not so bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[1:06:19] | You’ve been in worse places. | 我们一直处于恶劣环境中 |
[1:06:23] | Rocky’s in trouble in round two! | 洛奇在第二回合有了麻烦 |
[1:06:25] | He takes a right and then an upper! He’s been cut! Rocky’s been cut! | 右勾拳 又一记右勾拳 洛奇遭到痛击 |
[1:06:34] | Come on, now. | 快动吧 你得更厉害些 |
[1:06:36] | You gotta get tougher. Think smooth. | 流畅的思考 流畅些 |
[1:06:39] | Bounce, bounce, bounce. Toes, toes. On your toes | 脚趾 用脚趾跳 |
[1:06:45] | Push yourself! Concentrate! | 洛奇 逼迫自己 集中注意 |
[1:06:47] | Let’s move it! Move it now! | 洛奇 快移动吧 |
[1:06:49] | come on, Rocky, come on | 洛奇 来吧 |
[1:06:52] | Have fun with this. Have fun with it. | 放松 放松 |
[1:06:54] | That’s it. Easy, easy. | 流畅点 用脚趾跳 |
[1:06:59] | Don’t push it. Let it come. | 别逼它 让它自然出现 |
[1:07:01] | It’ll come. It just takes time, baby. | 宝贝 它会出现的 只是得花些时间 |
[1:07:05] | Come on, Move your head. Up and down. | 来吧 移动你的头 把你的头上下移动 |
[1:07:10] | Come on. Slip now, up and down. | 流畅点 上下滑动 |
[1:07:12] | In and out. Inside. Inside, baby. | 宝贝 进去 |
[1:07:15] | Side to side. Move your head. | 从一边到另一边 |
[1:07:17] | Watch him, now. Remember, he’s got two hands, right? | 注意 记住 他有两只手 好吗? |
[1:07:25] | Damn, man! What the hell you doing? | 该死 你究竟在干嘛? |
[1:07:27] | This guy will knock you on your ass! | 那家伙会打烂你屁股的 |
[1:07:31] | Come on. It’s not a game. | 洛奇 来吧 这不是游戏 |
[1:07:34] | You wanna live in the hospital for five weeks this time? | 这次你想在医院躺五个星期吗? |
[1:07:37] | You thought I was tough? This chump will kill you! | 你以为我这样就很厉害了吗? 他会杀了你的 |
[1:07:41] | -All right. -Get your head on your shoulders. | -好的 -把脑袋装到肩膀上去好吗? |
[1:07:44] | Think about the fight. Think about the fight. | 想想那场比赛 想想那场比赛 |
[1:07:46] | Clubber Lang’s in, and he’s trying to hurt you. | 克劳伯廉他想伤害你 |
[1:07:50] | Here it comes. | 好 他来了 |
[1:07:50] | He’s jabbing. He’s trying to hurt you. | 他正在刺拳 他正想伤害你 |
[1:07:53] | You gotta fight him. Move! | 你得打赢他 你得移动 |
[1:08:06] | He’s hooking. He’s hooking. | 他逮到你了 他逮到你了 |
[1:08:08] | Damn, Rock, come on! | 混蛋 洛奇 得了吧 |
[1:08:11] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么了? |
[1:08:12] | Tomorrow. Let’s do it tomorrow. | 明天 我们明天再练 |
[1:08:15] | There is no tomorrow! | 已经没有明天了 |
[1:08:17] | There is no tomorrow! | 没有明天了 |
[1:08:20] | There is no tomorrow! | 没有明天了 |
[1:08:28] | Look, there’s just one thing that you gotta remember. We gotta get some speed. | 听着 你只要记住一件事 我们得快些 |
[1:08:31] | You gotta get some flexibility. You gotta get some quickness. You understand? | 你得有弹性些 你得快速移动 知道吗? |
[1:08:35] | -Quickness and endurance. -That’s the end of it. | -快速 忍耐 -这就是结尾 |
[1:08:37] | That’s the only thing we gotta concern ourselves with. | 那就是我们唯一关心的事 |
[1:08:40] | Mickey never had me do this. | 米克从不叫我这么做 |
[1:08:45] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们开始了 |
[1:08:48] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:08:53] | -Set? -Yeah -Go! | -准备 -好 -开始 |
[1:08:56] | Come on! | 跑 |
[1:09:08] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:09:11] | You can’t win, Rock! | 洛奇 你赢不了的 |
[1:09:15] | You ain’t been hungry since you won that belt. | 你自从得那奖牌后 就失去战意了 |
[1:09:19] | He’ll knock you into tomorrow. | 他会把你轰到未来去 |
[1:10:05] | What’s the matter? | 怎么回事? |
[1:10:08] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[1:10:10] | It’s all over. | 全完了 |
[1:10:22] | What’s the matter with you? | 你究竟是怎么了? |
[1:11:00] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[1:11:07] | I wanna ask you something important and I want you to tell me the truth. | 我要问你一些重要的事 我也想要你告诉我事实 |
[1:11:11] | What? | 干嘛? |
[1:11:13] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[1:11:16] | I just don’t want it no more. | 我再也不要了 |
[1:11:19] | If it’s over because you want it to be over, I’m glad. | 如果它的结束是你要它结束的话 我很高兴 |
[1:11:23] | I do. | 我是要结束它 |
[1:11:25] | It’s just you’ve never quit anything since I’ve known you. | 这是 从我认识你以来 你从未放弃过什么 |
[1:11:33] | I don’t know what you want me to say. | 我不知道你要我说些什么 |
[1:11:36] | I mean, what happened? | 我是说如何? 怎么了? |
[1:11:38] | How did everything that was so good get so bad? | 为什么以往都是那么好的东西 如今都变的那么坏? |
[1:11:42] | What’s so bad? Tell me, what? | 什么事坏了 告诉我 什么? |
[1:11:44] | I wrecked everything by not thinking for myself. | 因为我为自己着想 而坏了一切事情 |
[1:11:47] | Why couldn’t Mickey tell me where it was right from the start? | 为什么米克不告诉我怎么开始是正确的 |
[1:11:51] | He didn’t have to carry me and lie to me and make me think… | 他没有必要带领我 对我撒谎 使我以为 |
[1:11:54] | -I was better than I really was when I wasn’t. -He never lied. | -自己比真实的还要好 -他没有撒谎 |
[1:11:57] | Those fights weren’t right. They weren’t. | 那些比赛是不对的 艾莉 它们不对 |
[1:11:59] | I never fought anybody who was all in their prime. | 我从未和处在巅峰的人打过 |
[1:12:01] | It was always some angle to hold the title longer than I should’ve had it. | 我一直有个看法 那就是我能保有更久的头衔 |
[1:12:06] | Do you understand what I’m saying here? | 你了解我在说什么吗? |
[1:12:08] | I understand, but you’ve gotta understand | 我知道 但你必须知道 |
[1:12:10] | that he loved you and that was his job-protecting you. | 爱你和保护你是他的工作 |
[1:12:13] | But that protecting don’t help nothin’. It only makes things worse. | 但保护一点用也没有 只会使事情更糟 |
[1:12:16] | You wake up after a few years thinking you’re a winner, but you’re not. | 过去几年我一直以为我是胜利者 但如今醒来发现自己是个失败者… |
[1:12:19] | You’re really a loser. We wouldn’t have had the title as long. | 但事实上是个失败者 所以我们不能保有头衔那么久 |
[1:12:24] | So what? At least it would’ve been real. | 但至少那也会是真的 |
[1:12:26] | It was real! | 那是真的 |
[1:12:27] | Nothing is real if you don’t believe in who you are! | 什么都不是真实的 如果你都不相信自己的话 |
[1:12:30] | I don’t believe in myself no more! Don’t you understand? | 我再也不信任自己了 你不明白吗 |
[1:12:32] | When a fighter don’t believe, that’s it! He’s finished! It’s over! | 当一个拳击手不相信自己时 他就完了 结束了 |
[1:12:36] | -That’s not it! -That it is. | -当然不是这个样子 -当然是这样 |
[1:12:38] | Why don’t you tell me the truth? | 为什么不告诉我实话 |
[1:12:39] | What are you putting me through? | 你把我当成什么了? |
[1:12:41] | You wanna know the truth? The truth is I don’t wanna lose what I got. | 你想知道事实? 事实是我不想失去我已有的 |
[1:12:45] | In the beginning, I didn’t care about what happened to me. | 一开始我不在乎会发生什么 |
[1:12:47] | I’d get busted up. I didn’t care. But now there’s you, the kid. | 我会到擂台上 开始出拳 但现在有你 有孩子 |
[1:12:51] | -I don’t wanna lose what I got! -What do we have that can’t be replaced? | -我不想失去我所拥有的 -我们有什么不能取代的东西吗? |
[1:12:55] | A house. We got cars, money. | 房子吗? 我们有车子 有钱 |
[1:12:58] | We got everything but the truth. | 我们什么都有了就是事实 |
[1:13:00] | What’s the truth, damn it? | 该死 事实是什么? |
[1:13:02] | I’m afraid, all right? You wanna hear me say it? | 我害怕 可以吗? 你要听我说出来吗? |
[1:13:06] | You wanna break me down? For the first time in my life, I’m afraid! | 好 我害怕 这是我一生中第一次害怕 |
[1:13:10] | I’m afraid too. There’s nothing wrong with being afraid. | 我也害怕 但害怕并不算什么 |
[1:13:13] | -For me there is! -You’re human, aren’t you? | -对我而言当然是一回事 -为什么? 你是人吧? |
[1:13:16] | I don’t know what I am. All I know is I’m a liar and because of | 我只知道我是个骗子 只因为 |
[1:13:19] | that Mickey ain’t here no more. | 米克不会再出现了 |
[1:13:21] | You didn’t push him into anything! | 你什么也没逼他做 |
[1:13:23] | He was a grown man and he did what he had to! | 他是个成年人了 他必须做他必须做的事 |
[1:13:26] | And you have no right to feel guilty for what happened. | 你没有权利为已发生的事内疚 没有必要 |
[1:13:29] | You were a champion and you did what you were expected to do… | 你是个冠军 你做别人期望你去做的事 |
[1:13:32] | and you did what I and everybody else thought you should do. | 你做我和其他任何人 认为你该做的事 |
[1:13:35] | And you wanna tell me those fights weren’t real? I don’t believe it! | 你要告诉我那些比赛都不是真的 我不相信 |
[1:13:39] | But it doesn’t matter what I believe… | 但我相信这不重要 |
[1:13:41] | because you’re the one that’s gotta carry that fear around inside you… | 因为你是那个内心恐惧的人 |
[1:13:44] | afraid that everybody’s gonna take things away… | 害怕每个人都要带走你的东西 |
[1:13:47] | afraid you’re gonna be remembered as a coward that you’re not a man anymore. | 害怕会被人认为是个懦夫 再也不是个男人 |
[1:13:51] | Well, none of it’s true. But it doesn’t matter if I tell you. | 这一切都不是真的 我告诉你也没关系 |
[1:13:55] | It doesn’t matter because you’re the one that’s gotta settle it. | 因为你是要解决那事情的人 |
[1:13:58] | Get rid of it, | 快扫除这魔障吧 |
[1:13:59] | because when all the smoke has cleared and everyone’s through chanting your name | 因为当这烟雾被清除后 大家都称赞你的名字时 |
[1:14:03] | it’s just gonna be us! You can’t live like this. We can’t live like this. | 将会是我们 你不能这样活下去 我们不能这样生活下去 |
[1:14:08] | ‘Cause it’s gonna bother you for the rest of your life. | 因为那将会困扰你的余生 |
[1:14:10] | Look what it’s doing to you now. | 看看那现在对你的影响是怎样 |
[1:14:19] | Apollo thinks you can do it. So do I. | 阿波罗认为你做的到 我也是 |
[1:14:23] | But you’ve got to want to do it for the right reasons | 你得为了正当理由去做 |
[1:14:26] | not for the guilt over Mickey, not for the people not for the title, | 而不是为了对米克的罪恶感 不是为了人们 不是为了头衔 |
[1:14:30] | not for money or me. For you. | 不是为了钱或是我 而是为你自己 |
[1:14:34] | Just you. Just you alone. | 只是你 只是你而已 |
[1:14:40] | And if I lose? | 如果我输了呢? |
[1:14:42] | Then you lose. But at least you lose with no excuses, | 那么你就输了 但至少你输的没借口 |
[1:14:47] | no fear. | 没有恐惧 |
[1:14:49] | And I know you can live with that. | 我知道你这样可以活的心安理得 |
[1:14:59] | How’d you get so tough? | 你怎么变的那么坚强? |
[1:15:03] | I live with a fighter. | 因为我和战士在一起 |
[1:15:11] | I really love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[1:15:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:15:47] | Just flick it. | 轻轻打 |
[1:16:09] | Five more laps. | 好 再五圈 |
[1:16:45] | You gotta move in faster. | 打出去 逮住他 |
[1:16:58] | Faster! Faster! | 快 继续努力 |
[1:17:03] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[1:17:20] | Move your head! Move your head! | 移动头部 移动头部 |
[1:17:29] | That was nice. | 那样很好 |
[1:17:40] | Come on, come on | 来吧 来 |
[1:17:42] | Speed | 速度 |
[1:17:47] | Ready | 预备 |
[1:17:56] | Rocky is fish | 像鱼的洛奇 |
[1:18:54] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I’m Stu Nahan along with Bill Baldwin. | 女士先生们晚安 我史都纳罕和比尔鲍德温一起 |
[1:18:57] | We welcome you to Madison Square Garden | 欢迎你们来到麦迪逊花园广场 |
[1:19:00] | a most-exciting backdrop for the anxiously awaited rematch | 一场最激烈的拳击重赛 |
[1:19:02] | between the former champion, Rocky Balboa | 前任冠军洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[1:19:05] | and the reigning heavyweight champion, Clubber Lang. | 挑战现今世界重量级拳王 克劳伯廉 |
[1:19:08] | We now switch to our remote cameras inside the dressing rooms. | 现在镜头转至化妆间去 |
[1:19:12] | Would you care to comment on how you plan to fight Balboa? What’s your strategy? | 你能透露要如何攻击巴尔博亚吗? 你的策略为何? |
[1:19:16] | Don’t need any. | 什么也不需要 |
[1:19:17] | Balboa’s so predictable and stupid. The man comes straight ahead. | 巴尔博亚易于预测而且又笨 那家伙脑袋空空的 |
[1:19:20] | He’s tailor-made for me, and he’s gonna get hurt. | 对我而言他是订做的 而他将要受伤 |
[1:19:25] | Nice, just make sure you turn them over. | 很好 把那个倒过来 |
[1:19:28] | How does that look? Okay? | 那看起来如何 还好吗? |
[1:19:31] | No, I don’t hate Balboa, but I pity the fool. | 不 我不恨巴尔博亚 但我曾玩过那傻子 |
[1:19:33] | And I will destroy any man who tries to take what I got. | 我要摧毁任何一个想夺走我的头衔的人 |
[1:19:41] | Remember where you came from. | 记住你是从哪里来的 |
[1:19:44] | Remember what it took to get you here. | 记住你到这儿用了多少努力 |
[1:19:47] | And you remember what he did to you last time, right? | 记住他上次待你的方式 好吗? |
[1:19:50] | Since both men are brawlers, with the edge and power going to Lang. | 既然两个都是拳击手 优势是属于克劳伯 |
[1:19:54] | I would say that the odds are long against Balboa regaining his title. | 我认为巴尔博亚想重赢头衔 十分困难 |
[1:19:59] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[1:20:01] | It’s your turn, huh? | 该你了 对吧? |
[1:20:04] | -What’s your prediction for the fight then? -Prediction? | -你对比赛的预测如何? -预测? |
[1:20:07] | Yes, prediction. | 对 预测 |
[1:20:10] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[1:20:12] | Lang is a brawler who likes to hurt a man to the body. | 廉是个喜欢伤人的拳击手 |
[1:20:15] | And Balboa may never have psychologically recovered | 你知道 从克劳伯廉残酷的痛击中 |
[1:20:19] | from that vicious knockout that Clubber laid on him. | 巴尔博亚永远不会回复过来 |
[1:20:23] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[1:20:27] | -Here. -What? | -拿去 -干嘛? |
[1:20:32] | I want you to wear these. | 我要你把这穿上 |
[1:20:36] | Come on, Apollo. These are… | 阿波罗 别这样 这是 |
[1:20:39] | the colors that you wore in our first fight together. | 这是你我第一次比赛时你穿的 |
[1:20:42] | -I can’t wear your colors. -Just wear ’em. | -我不能穿你的衣服 -穿上吧 |
[1:20:49] | Apollo, Thanks. | 阿波罗 谢谢 |
[1:20:51] | Just make sure you wash ’em before you bring ’em back, all right? | 在还我之前要洗好 可以吗? |
[1:20:54] | Will do. Will do. | 我会的 |
[1:20:57] | Thanks, Apollo. | 谢谢你 阿波罗 |
[1:20:59] | And remember. After this, you owe me a favor. | 记住 之后你就欠我一份人情了 |
[1:21:03] | What favor? | 什么人情? |
[1:21:04] | I have to agree. Toe-to-toe… | 我同意 直接面对面的话 |
[1:21:06] | Lang is utterly devastating and he’s much too strong. | 廉颇具毁灭性 而且他也太强了 |
[1:21:12] | All right, listen. I just wanna tell you I’m proud of you. | 好的 听着 我只想说我以你为荣 |
[1:21:14] | It takes a hell of a man to change, and you did it. | 一个人要改变必须花大把劲 但你却做到了 |
[1:21:16] | -You’re gonna prove it tonight, right? -Right. | -你今晚就要证明它 好吗 -好的 |
[1:21:18] | -You did good, Apollo. -Thanks, Paulie. | -阿波罗 做的好 -保利 谢谢 |
[1:21:20] | -Let’s do it, Paulie. -Let’s go. | -保利 我们开始吧 -我们走 |
[1:21:24] | Here comes Rocky and Apollo, the two former champions. | 洛奇来了 而阿波罗也来了 这两位前任拳王 |
[1:21:33] | Take a look at Rocky. | 你看洛奇 |
[1:21:35] | Look at the tenseness in his face, the tautness of that body. | 看他的脸 紧绷的身体 |
[1:21:38] | -Boy, does he look serious right now. -He certainly does. | -他看起来可真严肃 -没错 |
[1:21:41] | And you know, the word is this is Rocky’s last fight win, lose or draw. | 你知道 这是洛奇最后一战了 不管输赢或是平分秋色 |
[1:21:46] | And there he is. The Italian Stallion Rocky Balboa, climbing into the ring. | 他上台了 意大利杜马洛奇巴尔博亚 他正走上擂台 |
[1:21:50] | Boy, he looks incredibly thin, doesn’t he? | 他看起来可真瘦 对吧? |
[1:21:53] | I’d say he’s gotta be about 20 pounds lighter. | 我猜他一定瘦了20磅 |
[1:21:55] | Rocky Balboa, the iron man from Philadelphia. | 洛奇巴尔博亚 费城来的铁人 |
[1:21:58] | And this crowd is certainly with him tonight. Listen | 今晚观众一定站在他那边 你听 |
[1:22:03] | Balboa doesn’t really have any boxing skills. | 巴尔博亚其实并没有什么拳击技巧 |
[1:22:05] | I’ve never seen a fighter with as much raw determination. | 我从未见过一个拳击手 有这么强的决心 |
[1:22:08] | Hold it, Stu. Here comes the champion now. | 等等 史都 看看我们的后面 |
[1:22:10] | Clubber Lang. Listen to this crowd. | 是克劳伯廉 听听这些观众 |
[1:22:16] | Take a look at those eyes. I’ve never seen a guy with such sullen eyes. | 看看他们的眼睛 我从未见过这么阴沉的眼睛 |
[1:22:20] | He is tough. | 他很强悍 |
[1:22:22] | Clubber, go back where you came from! | 克劳伯 回到你的地方去 |
[1:22:26] | He even belted a spectator on the way in. Did you see that? | 他进场时甚至殴打了一位观众 你看到了吗 |
[1:22:29] | -Look at that man. -Boy, awesome. Awesome. | -你看看那个人 -天啊 真是可怕 |
[1:22:32] | He’s tough. Look at that. | 可怕 他很强悍 你看那里 |
[1:22:34] | The heavyweight champion of the world. | 克劳伯廉 世界重量级冠军 |
[1:22:37] | -Just keep it as quick -Hey, fool! | -只要快速 -你 蠢蛋 |
[1:22:39] | You ready for another beating? | 你准备好再挨打了吗? |
[1:22:41] | You should’ve never came back. | 你不该再回来的 |
[1:22:43] | Don’t look at him. | 别看他 |
[1:22:45] | Let’s just be cool. | 让我们冷静些 |
[1:22:46] | Hey, boy. | 小子 |
[1:22:48] | Boy. | 小子 |
[1:22:50] | After I crucify him, you’re next. | 我修理他后 你就是下一个 |
[1:22:52] | Just stay out of my face, chump. | 别让我看见你 傻子 |
[1:22:54] | Don’t turn your back on me, sucker! | 别背对着我 小人 |
[1:22:56] | We got a brawl before the bell! | 铃响前就开始打斗了 |
[1:22:58] | Apollo and Clubber wanna go at each other right now. | 阿波罗和克劳伯廉要吵架了 |
[1:23:00] | This thing is ready to explode! The fight is about to begin, | 铃声就要响了 比赛就要正式开始了 |
[1:23:03] | but these guys wanna start right now! | 但这些家伙现在就想开始 |
[1:23:05] | -Come on -Let me go, let me go. | -别这样 -放开我 |
[1:23:07] | I’m gonna get you! Let him go! | 我要逮住你 放开他 |
[1:23:09] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[1:23:10] | Let him go! I want him! | 放开他 我要他 |
[1:23:12] | -I thought you said, “Be cool.” -That was cool! | -我想你说过要冷静 -那就是冷静 |
[1:23:15] | I’m the champ! I’ll beat ya like I did last time! | 我是冠军 我会像上次一样揍你 |
[1:23:18] | You won’t have to look to find me! I’m here! | 你不必找我了 我在这里 |
[1:23:21] | Ladies and gentlemen, and boxing fans on the round of world | 各位女士先生 及世界上的拳击迷们 |
[1:23:24] | Welcome to Madison Square Gardens… | 欢迎光临麦迪逊广场花园 |
[1:23:27] | and tonight’s heavyweight championship of the world! | 观赏今晚的世界重量级冠军赛 |
[1:23:31] | This crowd is ready tonight. | 观众们都准备好了 |
[1:23:33] | In the red corner | 在那红色角落 |
[1:23:35] | the challenger… | 挑战者 |
[1:23:37] | weighing 191 pounds. | 重191磅 |
[1:23:41] | From the fighting city of Philadelphia… | 从费城来的 |
[1:23:44] | the former heavyweight champion of the world… | 前世界重量级拳王 |
[1:23:48] | the Italian Stallion… | 意大利杜马 |
[1:23:50] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[1:24:01] | I’ll tell you something. He has so slimmed down… | 我想说 他变得好瘦了 |
[1:24:03] | he looks like a middleweight. | 看起来像是中量级 |
[1:24:05] | Out of the blue corner… | 在蓝色角落里 |
[1:24:07] | weighing 237 pounds… | 重237磅 |
[1:24:10] | the hard-punching battler from Chicago… | 出拳猛烈 来自芝加哥的 |
[1:24:14] | the reigning heavyweight champion of the world… | 现任世界重量级拳王 |
[1:24:18] | Clubber Lang! | 克劳伯廉 |
[1:24:22] | Referee Lou Filippo. | 裁判路菲利普 |
[1:24:25] | Okay, boy, let’s go | 好 两位 我们开始吧 |
[1:24:28] | We went over the rules yesterday. | 我们讨论过规则了 |
[1:24:29] | I’m just gonna repeat a few of them. | 我在此重复几点 |
[1:24:31] | Let’s watch your low blows and the rabbit punches. | 当心腰部以下和对准后颈的攻击 |
[1:24:34] | In case of a knockdown, you go to the corner I tell you to | 万一有人被击倒 你们就到角落去 |
[1:24:37] | and you stay there until I tell you to come out. | 并待在那里直到我要你们出来 |
[1:24:40] | Is that understood? Any questions? | 懂吗? 有问题吗? |
[1:24:43] | Okay, let’s go back to your corner now. Let’s go | 好的 现在回到各人的角落去 让我们开始 |
[1:24:46] | I’m gonna bust you up. | 我要打烂你 |
[1:24:49] | Go for it. | 尽管来 |
[1:24:52] | Well, here we go. The war is on. | 开始了 战争开始了 |
[1:24:55] | We’re just waiting for the bell. | 我们在等待着铃声 |
[1:24:57] | Take my belt off. I’m gonna beat that chump. | 帮我拿冠军带 我要逮住那蠢蛋 |
[1:24:59] | Don’t let this bum let you fight his fight. You’re the best! | 别让这无赖使你依他的方式打斗 你是最强的 |
[1:25:03] | Here you go, champ. | 去吧 冠军 |
[1:25:05] | Rhythm and power. | 节奏和力量 |
[1:25:07] | -Keep that jab up. -Thanks. | -保持那个刺拳 -谢谢 |
[1:25:16] | We’re ready for round one now. Should be a great fight. | 准备看第一回合了吗? 一定很精彩 |
[1:25:18] | And here we go. | 比赛开始了 |
[1:25:20] | Rocky goes right out of his corner! | 他直接离开他的角落 |
[1:25:23] | He goes right after Clubber Lang! | 他在紧逼克劳伯廉 |
[1:25:23] | He’s throwing rights and lefts into Clubber’s face. | 移动正确并且左拳击中廉的脸部 |
[1:25:25] | What a start of a fight here! | 真是个猛烈的开始 |
[1:25:27] | Another jab. Another jab. | 又一个刺拳 |
[1:25:31] | And another. This is not the Rocky we expected. | 还是刺拳 这可不是印象中的洛奇 |
[1:25:32] | He’s dancing like Apollo Creed. | 他像阿波罗那样跳跃移动 |
[1:25:34] | Looks fantastic. | 他看起来美妙极了 |
[1:25:39] | Another right. | 又一记右拳 |
[1:25:41] | There’s a right. Look at that right to left to the head! | 是一记右拳 你看他左右摆动的头 |
[1:25:44] | Clubber Lang doesn’t know what’s happening right now. | 廉搞不清楚发生了什么事 |
[1:25:46] | He’s being stunned by this style. Look at the shots he’s taking. | 他被这种方式刺伤了 你看他打的好拳 |
[1:25:52] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but he can’t corner the challenger. | 我真不敢相信 但他压制不了洛奇 |
[1:25:55] | It’s absolutely unbelievable. | 那双脚滑溜溜的挑战者 真不可思议 |
[1:26:00] | Come on! Bring it to me! Hit me! | 你只能打这么用力吗? 来打我吧 |
[1:26:03] | That right hand is just like a trip hammer. | 那右手就像是支轻快的铁锤 |
[1:26:09] | -Rocky, tie him up! -Come on! | -洛奇 缠住他 -出拳打我吧 |
[1:26:12] | Hit me! Step back! Come on! | 打我吧 退回去 来吧 |
[1:26:15] | Tough first round! Tough first round! | 真是棘手的第一回合… |
[1:26:18] | And it’s Rocky with a couple of rights and lefts to Lang. | 洛奇对廉打出几套组合拳 |
[1:26:21] | Get off! | 退下 |
[1:26:22] | This crowd’s going absolutely wild! | 现在廉要卷土重来了 |
[1:26:24] | The folks are becoming absolutely wired | 群众正在变得兴奋 |
[1:26:31] | There’s a good left-right combination by Rocky. | 那是洛奇左右拳的组合 |
[1:26:35] | And a good left hand! | 一记好的左拳 |
[1:26:40] | This is Rocky Balboa’s night. | 今晚是属于洛奇巴尔博亚的 |
[1:26:51] | We’ve got pandemonium in the ring at the end of round one. | 第一回合结束时 我们见到一场混战 |
[1:26:58] | Lang wants more. He can’t realize the round is over. | 廉还要再打 他不了解这一回合已经结束了 |
[1:27:02] | He’s trying to get back to Rocky. | 他试着回到洛奇身旁 |
[1:27:04] | All right, all right. You look great. | 好 你看起来很好 |
[1:27:06] | Just don’t get crazy and we’re home. | 别疯了 我们在休息区了 |
[1:27:08] | I’ll kill you, man! | 老兄 我要宰了你 |
[1:27:10] | The man is strong. | 那家伙很强壮 |
[1:27:11] | Next round, I’m gonna kill him! I’m gonna kill him! | 我要在下回合杀了他 我要杀了他 |
[1:27:16] | Now, he’s gonna come hard, right? | 现在他陷入困境了 对吧 |
[1:27:18] | Keep crowding him. Don’t give him a chance to set. | 你要一直缠着他 别让他有机会喘息 |
[1:27:20] | Counter and move. Counter and move. | 数节奏并移动 |
[1:27:25] | I don’t think Lang knew what hit him in this whole first round. | 我不认为廉知道第一回合 是什么东西打了他 |
[1:27:29] | Here we go. | 又开始了 第二回合铃响了 |
[1:27:32] | Now it’s Lang coming out strong at the start of round two. | 现在廉走出来要找洛奇 但现在洛奇在他的角落里 |
[1:27:36] | Rocky’s still landing those rights and lefts. | 他又走回来了 但洛奇仍挥动着左右拳 |
[1:27:40] | He’s using his right in the center of the ring. | 他现在在台中央使用右拳 |
[1:27:43] | He’s really setting him up. Right, right, right! | 一个接一个的右拳 他真的是在摆布他 右拳 |
[1:27:46] | Five unanswered shots. | 五记没有还手的好拳 |
[1:27:49] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[1:27:56] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 |
[1:27:57] | Get back there! | 回到这来 |
[1:28:03] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:28:07] | Come on! Break it up! | 放开他 快 分开 |
[1:28:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:28:11] | Come on, Balboa! | 来吧 巴尔博亚 |
[1:28:13] | Let’s get those feet moving! | 我要好好地揍你 |
[1:28:15] | Get your hands up! | 把手举起来 快 洛奇 |
[1:28:18] | That right hand hurt Rocky again. | 那记右拳又击中洛奇 |
[1:28:23] | He’s got him in the corner. Balboa’s in a little trouble now. | 廉把他逼到角落去了 巴尔博亚有些小麻烦了 |
[1:28:30] | Hold him, damn it! | 该死 抓住他 |
[1:28:34] | Come on, Rocky! | 洛奇 快 |
[1:28:36] | This is Clubber’s round so far. Lang is taking the momentum here. | 到目前为止这回合属于克劳伯 他有了动力 |
[1:28:39] | He hold Balboa | 他逼住了巴尔博亚 |
[1:28:45] | -And Balboa is down! -You’d better get up | -巴尔博亚倒了 -你最好站起来 |
[1:28:48] | Get up! Damn it! | 站起来 该死 |
[1:28:50] | Five. | 来吧 五 |
[1:28:51] | Can he get up? He’s in trouble. | 他站得起来吗? 他有麻烦了 |
[1:28:53] | He’s up! | 但他站起来了 |
[1:28:58] | And here comes Clubber again. Lang with the left hand. | 而克劳伯又来了 带了记左拳 |
[1:29:01] | Lang with another left hand. Now a right. | 又一记左拳 现在是右拳 |
[1:29:04] | Another right! Another right! | 右拳 又一记右拳 |
[1:29:06] | And down goes Balboa again! | 巴尔博亚又倒地了 |
[1:29:09] | Stop the fight! | 停止比赛 |
[1:29:10] | Six. | 六 |
[1:29:13] | I got some more for you. | 我有些招式 |
[1:29:15] | I got a lot of moves. Come on. Here we go again. | 我还有许多招式 来吧 |
[1:29:17] | Clubber coming into him. | 克劳伯走向他 |
[1:29:25] | You ain’t so bad! | 你没那么差的 |
[1:29:29] | -You ain’t so bad! -You must be crazy or something! | -你没那么差的 -你一定是疯了或什么的 |
[1:29:32] | -I’m crazy? -You’re just a stupid fool! | -我疯了? -你只是个蠢蛋 |
[1:29:35] | -But I ain’t breathing heavy! -He is a fool! | -但我可没喘得那么厉害 -他是个傻瓜 笨蛋 |
[1:29:39] | How could he come back from a beating like that? | 遭受那样的重击他怎么恢复过来的 |
[1:29:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在干嘛? |
[1:29:43] | It’s a strategy, that’s all. I know what I’m doing. | 听着 那是战术 我知道我在干嘛 |
[1:29:46] | You don’t know what you’re doing! | 不 你不知道你在做什么 |
[1:29:47] | He’s gotta come to you! You’re the champ! | 他会袭击你的 你是冠军 |
[1:29:48] | He’s nothing! He’s mine! | 他什么也不是 他是我的 |
[1:29:50] | You stand toe-to-toe with this bum and he’ll kill you. | 你直接面对这无赖的话 他会杀了你的 |
[1:29:53] | It doesn’t take a man to stand there and get your head beat off. | 别让自己的头被打掉 |
[1:29:55] | -Don’t… -He’s getting tired. | -别让… -他已经累了 |
[1:29:57] | Look, don’t go wasting your punches! You’re the champ! | 别浪费你的拳头 你是冠军了 |
[1:30:00] | Don’t try to take him out with one punch! Use your head! | 别想一拳击垮他 用用脑子 |
[1:30:03] | Now, you wear him down, he’s all ours. | 把他累垮 他是我们的了 |
[1:30:05] | I know what I’m doing. I swear. | 我知道我在干嘛 我发誓 |
[1:30:07] | Don’t tell me what you think! | 别告诉我你的想法 |
[1:30:09] | Go out there and do it. Eye of the tiger. You understand? | 到那里去完成它 老虎般的眼神 懂了吗? |
[1:30:12] | Yeah | 好的 |
[1:30:14] | Go out there and knock his head off. He’s just a man. | 出去把他的头打掉 他只是个人 |
[1:30:17] | Be more man than him! Eye of the tiger! | 要比他更像个男人 老虎般的眼神 |
[1:30:20] | Eye of the tiger! | 老虎般的眼神 |
[1:30:22] | up to down, side to side | 从上到下 从左到右 |
[1:30:23] | The beginning of round three. Tough rounds to call right now. | 现在是第三回合 艰难的一回合 |
[1:30:27] | This is a little slower than the start. | 一开始有一些缓慢 |
[1:30:29] | It’s my round. | 这回合是我的 |
[1:30:32] | -It’s my round. I’m gonna take you this time. -Come on. | -这回合是我的 我这次会击垮你的 -来吧 |
[1:30:34] | I’m gonna take you. You’re mine. You’re mine. | 我要打败你 你是我的 |
[1:30:38] | -Come on. -I’m gonna get you. | -来吧 -我要打垮你 |
[1:30:58] | Get out there | 离开那里 |
[1:31:02] | Stick him! | 刺他 |
[1:31:13] | -He’s getting killed! -He’s not getting killed. He’s getting mad. | -他要被宰了 -他不是要被宰了 他是快疯了 |
[1:31:17] | The whole world’s watching. Knock me out! | 全世界都在看着 来 把我击垮吧 |
[1:31:22] | You can hit hard! Hit me harder! | 来 用力地打我吧 快 |
[1:31:31] | Get out of there! | 离开那里 |
[1:31:44] | My mother hits harder than that! A little harder! Hit me in the face! | 我妈打的都比那还用力 再用力点 打脸上吧 |
[1:31:50] | Again! Come on! You ain’t so bad! | 再来吧 快 你还不赖 |
[1:32:15] | I might believe the strategy now. He’s making Clubber Lang miss now. | 我可能了解战术了 他要使克劳伯廉错过机会 |
[1:32:20] | See how he drew him in? Now Rocky’s throwing the punches. But look at the punches. | 你看他如何引诱他了吗? 看看洛奇出的拳 |
[1:32:24] | He’s lifting him off the canvas with those punches to the ribs! | 他正用打在肋骨上的拳 把他轰到台下去 |
[1:32:58] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:33:10] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:33:12] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:33:28] | The place has gone berserk! | 这地方已一片混乱了 |
[1:33:30] | What a tremendous comeback! | 真是了不起的东山再起 |
[1:33:32] | Get up! | 站起来 |
[1:33:33] | Five. Six. Seven. | 五、六、七 |
[1:33:38] | Eight. Nine. | 八、九 |
[1:33:40] | Ten. You’re out! | 十 你出局了 |
[1:33:43] | the new heavyweight champion of the world | 又是新的世界重量级拳王了 |
[1:33:52] | And there he is | 他在那里 |
[1:33:54] | The new heavyweight champion of the world, Rocky Balboa! | 新的世界重量级拳王 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[1:34:00] | Rocky is exhausted! | 洛奇精疲力竭了 |
[1:34:05] | We do it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:34:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, the winner by knockout | 各位女士先生 以击倒而获胜的冠军 |
[1:34:11] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[1:34:13] | Never better. | 不会再好了 |
[1:34:16] | The heavyweight champion of the world… | 再次地 世界重量级冠军 |
[1:34:20] | the Italian Stallion | 意大利杜马 |
[1:34:21] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[1:34:23] | Rocky Balboa! | 洛奇巴尔博亚 |
[1:34:32] | Come on. We made a deal. | 快 我们有过协议的 |
[1:34:34] | I know, but this is extremely crazy. | 我知道 但这是很疯狂的 |
[1:34:36] | -It’s mentally irregular, right? -Yeah. | -是心理不平衡 对吧? -没错 |
[1:34:38] | But it makes all the sense in the world. You owe me a favor. | 心理能使一切事情合理 你欠我一个人情 |
[1:34:41] | I know. When did you think of this? | 我知道 但你什么时候想到这主意的? |
[1:34:44] | About three years ago. | 大约三年前 |
[1:34:46] | -This is very crazy, Apollo. -Look, Stallion | -真是太疯狂了 阿波罗 -杜马 你看 |
[1:34:49] | when you won that last fight, you won by one second. | 当你上次赢的时候 你一秒就赢了 |
[1:34:52] | You beat me by one second. | 一秒钟就打败我了 |
[1:34:53] | That’s very hard for a man of my intelligence to handle. | 这对我很难接受 |
[1:34:56] | Didn’t you say after I beat you, you learned how to live with it? | 但你不是说 你已学会如何和它共存了吗? |
[1:34:59] | -I lied. -Oh, you lied. | -我骗你的 -你骗我 |
[1:35:03] | So now you just gotta prove it to yourself, huh? | 所以你现在得向自己证明 对吧? |
[1:35:06] | No TV, no newspapers. Just you and me. | 只为了我自己 没有电视 报纸 只有你跟我 |
[1:35:09] | Nothing. Just you and me. Age before beauty. | 什么都没有 只有你跟我 人得敬老尊贤的 |
[1:35:12] | -Anything you say, Stallion. -I’ll do all the work. | -随你怎么说 杜马 -我会尽全力的 |
[1:35:15] | I’ll tell you, you better go slow… | 阿波罗 你最好慢一点 |
[1:35:17] | ’cause you ain’t as young as springtime anymore. | 因为你已不再年轻了 |
[1:35:19] | I’m still young enough to whip your butt, Stallion. | 我还年轻得足以揍扁你 |
[1:35:21] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:35:22] | How are you gonna do that? You taught me everything you know. | 你是怎么做到呢? 你把你所知的都教我了 |
[1:35:26] | Almost everything. You gotta remember, now. | 几乎一切都教我了 你得记住 |
[1:35:29] | You fight great, but I’m a great fighter. You ready? | 你打得很好 但我是更伟大的拳击手 准备好了吗? |
[1:35:32] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[1:35:34] | All right | 好了 |
[1:35:35] | You know, Stallion? It’s too bad we gotta get old, huh? | 你知道 杜马 人变老真的是太糟了 对吧? |
[1:35:40] | Just keep punching. | 阿波罗 继续打吧 |
[1:35:45] | You wanna ring the bell? | 你要敲钟吗? |
[1:35:47] | All right. Ding, ding. | 好 |
[1:35:51] | Come on | 来吧 |
[1:35:54] | Come on, come on | 来吧 来 |
[1:35:56] | Boy, you really move good for an older guy. | 天啊 对老人来说 你移动得很快了 |
[1:36:01] | You’re looking good, Stallion. I taught you well. | 你看起来很好 我把你教的很好 |
[1:36:03] | I think you taught me too good. | 我认为你把我教的太好了 |
[1:36:05] | -You can fly. -Look out, now. | -你可以飞的 -小心 |
[1:36:07] | You don’t want any of this. Come on. | 你不想要这个的 来吧 |
[1:36:10] | -Come on. -Maybe I’m in here with the wrong guy. | -来吧 -也许我是和错的人在这里吧 |
[1:36:13] | -Watch yourself. -Ready? | -来吧 小心自己 -准备好了? |