英文名称:The Kid Who Would Be King
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | A long time ago, Britain was ruled | 很久很久以前 英国由 |
[00:48] | by King Uther Pendragon. | 乌瑟 潘德拉贡国王统治着 |
[00:52] | But when Uther died without an heir, | 乌瑟去世后 没有留下继承人 |
[00:55] | the land was torn apart by war. | 致使整个王国在战争中分崩离析 |
[01:00] | Many tried to claim the throne | 人们为了抢夺王位大打出手 |
[01:02] | and fought bitterly and endlessly. | 战火连天 无休无止 |
[01:06] | People’s hearts grew hopeless and hollow. | 民心涣散 |
[01:09] | The country became lost and leaderless. | 家国倾覆 群龙无首 |
[01:14] | So the wizard Merlin | 因此 巫师梅林 |
[01:16] | conjured a magical sword in a stone called Excalibur | 打造了一柄石中剑 |
[01:21] | and declared that only Uther’s true heir | 宣布只有乌瑟的真正继承人 |
[01:24] | could pull it free. | 才可将其拔出 |
[01:26] | Many tried, | 很多人尝试过 |
[01:28] | but only one succeeded. | 然而只有一个人做到了 |
[01:31] | A boy named Arthur, | 一个叫做亚瑟的男孩 |
[01:33] | who had no idea he was Uther’s long-lost son. | 乌瑟王流落民间的儿子 |
[01:37] | Arthur grew into a great king. | 亚瑟长大成了一位伟大的国王 |
[01:40] | He turned his enemies into allies | 化敌国为友邦 |
[01:43] | and ruled at a round table, so that all were equal. | 设圆桌议政 人人平等 |
[01:48] | He and his knights lived by a code of chivalry, | 他和他的骑士们 秉持着骑士精神 |
[01:51] | their hearts pure and noble. | 内心纯洁又高尚 |
[01:54] | But their greatest foe | 而他们最大的敌人 |
[01:56] | was Arthur’s own half-sister, Morgana. | 就是亚瑟同父异母的姐姐 莫甘娜 |
[02:00] | Convinced she was the rightful heir, | 坚信自己才是合法的继位者 |
[02:03] | and desperate to possess Excalibur, | 为了夺取石中剑 无所不用其极 |
[02:06] | she turned to dark sorcery. | 最终投身于黑魔法 |
[02:09] | Arthur fought a fearsome battle against her, | 亚瑟经过一番鏖战 |
[02:12] | and bound her into the bowels of the earth. | 把她封印在了地底 |
[02:16] | But not before she swore dark vengeance. | 印成之际 她立下复仇的毒誓 |
[02:20] | When you are long gone, | 总有一天 |
[02:23] | when hearts are hollow | 你将身死魂消 |
[02:26] | and the land is lost and leaderless again, | 这片土地会再次群龙无首 |
[02:30] | I will return. | 那时我当归来 |
[02:33] | And so will the sword. | 吾剑亦将同归 |
[02:44] | Alex, you’re gonna be late. | 亚历克斯 你要迟到了 |
[02:46] | Okay, okay! | 好了 知道了 |
[02:49] | I’m coming as fast as I can. | 马上来了 |
[02:51] | Your homework’s all over the kitchen table. | 你的作业摆得满餐桌都是 |
[02:58] | You know, every time you sleep in | 你知道吗 睡懒觉 |
[03:00] | and skip breakfast, it’s like… | 又不吃早餐 就好像 |
[03:01] | …starting the day on an empty battery. | 昏昏沉沉开始一整天的生活 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1265个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:112个,GRE词汇:136个,托福词汇:164个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:185个,专八词汇:43个, 所有生词标注共:421个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:03] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:05] | Maybe if you hadn’t left that | 也许你不应该 |
[03:06] | till last thing the night before… | 把它放在这里那么长时间 |
[03:08] | Damn. | 糟糕 |
[03:11] | Here. | 来 |
[03:14] | It’s not exactly the right color, but… | 颜色不太一样 但是 |
[03:21] | Maybe you can say it’s a solar flare. | 你可以说它是太阳的耀斑 |
[03:25] | Thanks, Mum. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[03:26] | You’re listening to the BBC. | 您现在收听的是BBC早间新闻 |
[03:28] | 7:30am, it’s time for the news. | 现在时间早上7点30分 |
[03:39] | BBC NEWS at 7: 30. | BBC 7点30 早间新闻 |
[03:41] | Experts are warning that | 专家声称 |
[03:42] | the world is becoming more unstable | 自几个世纪以来 这个世界正在变得 |
[03:43] | than it has been for centuries. | 更加不稳定 |
[03:45] | With dictators and strongmen | 随着越来越多的国家前所未有的 |
[03:47] | gaining power in more countries than ever before, | 落入独裁者和强权势力的掌控中 |
[03:49] | global divisions are increasing at an alarming rate. | 全球分化正在以惊人的速度激增 |
[03:56] | 来自贝德斯的信息 亚历克斯 他们一直跟着我 你在哪 亚历克斯 你在哪 亚历克斯 救我 | |
[03:58] | Oh, no. | 不 糟了 |
[04:03] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[04:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:14] | ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:24] | Bedders! | 贝德斯 |
[04:26] | Has anyone seen Bedders? | 有人看见贝德斯了吗 |
[04:29] | Bedders! Where are you? | 贝德斯 你在哪啊 |
[04:32] | Let go of me! Leave me alone! | 放开我 别碰我 |
[04:34] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[04:36] | No, no, and no. | 不放 不放 就不放 |
[04:38] | You wanna survive in this school, | 你想在这所学校里生存 |
[04:40] | you gotta pay for the privilege. | 你得付出点代价啊 |
[04:41] | You’re cutting off my circulation. | 我喘不上气了 |
[04:43] | I am going to pass out. | 我要晕过去了 |
[04:45] | Keep your voice down | 给我小点声 |
[04:46] | or I’ll punch my PIN number into your legs. | 不然打断你的腿 |
[04:49] | My head’s filling up with blood. | 我的脑袋都充血了 |
[04:51] | It’s going to explode! | 感觉要炸了 |
[04:52] | I feel weird. | 我感觉不太好 |
[04:54] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[04:56] | – Somebody help me. – Hey! Let him go. | – 来人啊 救命啊 – 嘿 放开他 |
[05:02] | Oh, look. It’s the Lego Minifigure boy. | 看啊 这不是小矮子乐高人吗 |
[05:06] | I said, leave him alone. | 我说了 放开他 |
[05:10] | Ooh. Why should we? | 给个理由先 |
[05:13] | Because there’s two of you, | 因为你们以多欺少 |
[05:14] | he’s half your size, and he’s my friend. | 以大欺小 还因为他是我的朋友 |
[05:26] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[05:30] | Don’t be a hero. It’s not worth it. | 别逞英雄 不值当 |
[05:32] | I’m the king around here. | 在这里 我就是王 |
[05:36] | Careful not to drown in that puddle. | 小心别在那个小水坑里淹死了 |
[05:38] | See you later, girls. | 拜拜了 小娘炮们 |
[05:49] | Off me! Get off me, shrimp! | 下去 放开我 你这个小虾米 |
[05:50] | Break it up! Break it up! | 别打了 别打了 |
[05:51] | Move aside, move aside! | 让开 都让开 |
[05:53] | Alexander Elliot! | 亚历山大 艾略特 |
[05:56] | I’ll give you one last chance, | 我再给你最后一次机会 |
[05:57] | or I’ll just have to give all three of you detention. | 否则你就跟他俩一起留堂 |
[06:00] | Who started it? | 谁先动的手 |
[06:03] | No one. | 没人动手 |
[06:04] | Your behavior here directly affects the rest of your life. | 你的表现将直接关系到你今后的生活 |
[06:09] | You know that, don’t you? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[06:11] | It’s a tough world out there | 外面的世界很残酷 |
[06:13] | and it’s getting tougher all the time. | 而且会越来越残酷 |
[06:16] | There’s millions of kids in this country | 这个国家有很多孩子 |
[06:18] | with a better start in life than you. | 比你有更好的上升台阶 |
[06:21] | And the world is not going to change. | 外面的世界不会改变 |
[06:25] | It’s you that has to change. | 需要改变的是你 |
[06:31] | Alex, you saved my life, | 亚历克斯 你救了我 |
[06:33] | and now I owe you my undying loyalty. | 以后我会死忠与你 |
[06:36] | Like Frodo and Samwise | 就像魔戒里的弗罗多和山姆维斯 |
[06:36] | 汉和丘巴卡是《星球大战》里的好友 弗罗多和山姆维斯是《魔戒》中的好兄弟 | |
[06:38] | or Chewbacca and Han | 星球大战里的丘巴卡和汉 |
[06:39] | or Donkey and Shrek. | 怪物史莱克和他的驴 |
[06:41] | We’ll make sure we’re on the same bus every morning. | 我们一定要每天一起坐公交车 |
[06:44] | And I’ll wait for you at lunch break and after school, | 午饭后放学后我都会等你 |
[06:47] | so if they ever dare try anything– | 如果他们胆敢再欺负我们 |
[06:49] | We already do that, Bedders. | 我们已经还不了手 贝德斯 |
[06:51] | Lance and Kaye rule the school. | 兰斯和凯伊统治着学校 |
[06:54] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你却无能为力 |
[06:56] | There’s nothing either of us can do. | 我们都无能为力 |
[06:59] | This isn’t junior school anymore. | 现在已经不是中学那会了 |
[07:02] | We’re nothings now. | 我们什么都不是 |
[07:04] | We’re the most insignificant, powerless people in the school. | 我们是学校里最弱小最无助的人 |
[07:11] | Hey. | 等等 |
[07:13] | Hey! | 嗨 |
[07:14] | I learnt a new trick. | 我学会了一个小把戏 |
[07:16] | Hold out your hand. | 伸出你的手 |
[07:20] | Now squeeze as hard as you can. | 用力握着它 |
[07:23] | Abracadabra! | 阿布拉喀达布拉 |
[07:25] | Alakazam! | 阿拉卡赞 |
[07:26] | Open your hand. | 张开手 |
[07:31] | Wait, that’s not right. | 不对啊 这不对啊 |
[07:35] | You’re supposed to have both of them. | 应该有两个硬币才对啊 |
[07:37] | It’s a duplication illusion. | 这是一种镜像魔术 |
[07:39] | It’s really good when it works. | 成功了的话 效果很炸裂的 |
[07:43] | Don’t worry about it, Bedders. | 别想了 贝德斯 |
[07:45] | I’m not in the mood for magic anymore. | 我现在没有变魔术的心情 |
[07:55] | Alex, are you okay? | 亚历克斯 你没事吧 |
[07:58] | It’s not true, is it? | 今天的事是真的吗 |
[08:00] | What would make you jump on someone and start punching them? | 你怎么会动手打人呢 |
[08:03] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[08:05] | They were bullying Bedders. | 他们在欺负贝德斯 |
[08:07] | I tried to stop them. | 我想阻止他们 |
[08:09] | No one said anything about that. | 没人说过这件事 |
[08:12] | Why didn’t you say something? Why didn’t you tell someone? | 你为什么不说呢 为什么不解释 |
[08:17] | Alex, look at you. | 亚历克斯 你都受伤了 |
[08:21] | Because it would just make everything worse. | 说出来只会让事情更糟 |
[08:23] | How could telling the truth make everything worse? | 说出真相怎么会让事情变糟呢 |
[08:26] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[08:31] | Dad would understand. | 如果是爸爸 就会懂 |
[08:34] | Well… he’s not here. | 可他不在这里 |
[08:39] | But if he was, I know exactly what he’d say. | 如果他在 我也知道他会怎么说 |
[08:43] | He’d say that telling the truth | 他会说 讲出真相 |
[08:45] | and doing the right thing never makes anything worse. | 见义勇为 永远不会搞砸任何事 |
[08:49] | You always used to believe that, Alex. | 这不是你一直以来都坚信的吗 亚历克斯 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:55] | Well, not anymore. | 但以后不会了 |
[09:03] | I can taste it… in the rain. | 我从雨滴中 品尝到 |
[09:09] | Sense it in the soil. | 从土壤里感受到 |
[09:13] | What they once had… | 他们曾秉承的一切 |
[09:16] | is long lost. | 已不复存在 |
[09:19] | Long lost. | 不复存在 |
[09:21] | They are divided. Divided. | 他们已四分五裂 四分五裂 |
[09:24] | Fearful. Fearful. | 充满恐惧 恐惧 |
[09:26] | Leaderless. Leaderless. | 群龙无首 无首 |
[09:29] | Leaderless. Leaderless… | 无首 首 |
[09:31] | As they grow weaker… | 他们越弱 |
[09:33] | Weaker… Weaker… | 弱 弱 |
[09:34] | …I grow stronger. | 我即越强 |
[09:37] | Stronger. | 强 |
[09:39] | Soon, darkness will dawn. | 黑暗就要降临 |
[09:45] | My time will come. | 我的时代将会到来 |
[09:53] | Come on, no doodling. | 醒醒 别睡了 |
[09:56] | This is detention, not art class. | 这是留堂 不是艺术课 |
[10:00] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[10:11] | Oi! Alex Elliot! | 喂 亚历克斯 艾略特 |
[10:13] | Wait for us. We wanna talk to you. | 等等我们 我们想跟你聊聊 |
[10:15] | Where are you going? Don’t run away. | 你要去哪啊 别跑啊 |
[10:17] | What’s the matter? What are you frightened of? | 怎么了 你在怕什么 |
[10:23] | Go, go! Run, get him! | 快点 抓住他 |
[10:26] | That fast as you can go? | 你跑的也太慢了吧 |
[10:29] | We’re right behind you! | 我们就在你后面呦 |
[10:31] | You’re dead now, you little snitch! | 你死定了 小贱货 |
[10:34] | Alex Elliot! | 亚历克斯 艾略特 |
[10:35] | Oi! Come here! Here, boy! | 过来吧你 别跑 |
[10:58] | Hey, Lance! I’ve got him. | 兰斯 我找到他了 |
[11:00] | Oi. What you running for? | 哎 你跑什么呢 |
[11:04] | You and me have got a fight to finish. | 咱俩的架还没打完呢 |
[11:20] | We’d better leave. | 我们还是赶紧走人吧 |
[12:10] | Hello? Is anybody here? | 喂 有人吗 |
[12:50] | Bedders, tell your dad we’ve got homework together. | 贝德斯 跟你爸说一声 你要来我家写作业 |
[12:54] | Come across the garden walls. | 从后花园进来找我 |
[12:55] | You’ve gotta see what I found. | 你一定要来看看我发现了什么 |
[13:02] | The sword has returned. | 剑已归来 |
[13:05] | Has returned. Returned. | 归来 来 |
[13:08] | The sword has been drawn. | 有人拔出了那把剑 |
[13:12] | Let the roots be my senses. | 以树根为五感 |
[13:15] | Senses. | 五感 |
[13:16] | Let the land be my eyes and ears. | 以土地为耳目 |
[13:20] | Eyes and ears. | 耳目 |
[13:22] | Find the one who drew it. | 找出拔剑的人 |
[13:26] | Find the new king. | 找出新王 |
[13:31] | The sword must be mine. The king must die. | 我必夺剑弑王 |
[13:39] | The king. The new king. Find the new king. | 王 新王 找到他 |
[13:42] | Find the new king. | 找到新王 |
[13:54] | Maybe it’s a prank. | 也许只是个恶作剧 |
[13:56] | A YouTube thing. A social experiment. | 像油管上的那种 社会实践 |
[14:00] | Maybe there were hidden cameras. | 可能会有隐藏的摄像头 |
[14:03] | Look. | 看 |
[14:06] | There’s something written on the guard. | 剑柄上面有字 |
[14:08] | Put it into Google Translate. | 用谷歌翻译一下 |
[14:21] | It’s Latin. | 这是拉丁语 |
[14:23] | It means, “Sword of Arthur, son of Tinta-gel.” | 意思是 亚瑟之剑 廷塔杰尔之子 |
[14:29] | Who’s Tinta-gel? | 廷达格尔是谁 |
[14:34] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[14:35] | My dad gave me a book once, years ago… | 我爸以前给过我一本书 好几年前 |
[14:39] | about the Knights of the Round Table. | 关于亚瑟王和圆桌骑士 |
[14:40] | I used to know it off by heart. | 我以前都能倒背如流的 |
[14:53] | It’s not “Tinta-gel,” it’s Tintagel. | 不是廷达格尔 是廷塔杰尔 |
[14:55] | And Tintagel’s not a person, it’s a place… | 廷塔杰尔不是一个人 是一个地方 |
[14:59] | an island off the coast of Cornwall. | 是康沃尔海岸边的一个岛 |
[15:01] | There’s an old ruined castle there. | 岛上有一座废弃的城堡 |
[15:03] | Some people say it’s where King Arthur was born. | 有人说亚瑟王就是在那里出生的 |
[15:06] | I went there once when I was five. | 我5岁的时候去过那里 |
[15:10] | It’s where my dad lived. | 我爸爸就住在那 |
[15:12] | The last time I ever saw him. | 我最后一次见到他的时候 |
[15:15] | That’s where I was when he gave me this book. | 他给了我这本书 |
[15:18] | He even signed it. | 甚至签了名 |
[15:20] | Look. | 看这 |
[15:22] | “To Alex, my once and future king. Dad.” | 献给亚历克斯 终将称王之人 爸爸留 |
[15:27] | Alex, what if this is a message? | 亚历克斯 万一它是在向你传递消息 |
[15:31] | What if you’re the only person | 如果你是唯一 |
[15:32] | who could have pulled that sword out? | 可以拔出这把剑的人呢 |
[15:34] | What if it’s… | 如果 |
[15:36] | – Go on. – But you’ll laugh at me. | – 继续说啊 – 你会笑我的 |
[15:38] | I won’t, I promise. | 不会的 我保证 |
[15:40] | What if it’s the Sword in the Stone? | 如果这把剑就是石中剑呢 |
[15:53] | Behold, Excalibur. | 看 石中剑 |
[15:56] | Kneel before your king. | 向你的国王下跪 |
[15:57] | Yes, my lord. | 遵命 陛下 |
[16:02] | You’re my closest and oldest and very best friend. | 你是我最铁 最老 最好的朋友 |
[16:07] | I knight thee… | 授你为 |
[16:12] | Sir Beddersvere. | 贝德希尔骑士 |
[16:14] | Alex, is your light still on? | 亚历克斯 是你的房间没关灯吗 |
[16:16] | You better be in bed. | 你最好是睡下了 |
[16:18] | Quick, go. | 赶紧走 |
[16:21] | – Alex. – What? | – 亚历克斯 – 怎么了 |
[16:23] | You don’t really think | 你不会真的以为 |
[16:24] | that’s the real Sword in the Stone, do you? | 那把是真正的石中剑吧 |
[16:29] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[17:10] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:12] | Bloody hell. | 我勒个大草的 |
[17:13] | Oh. Forgive me. | 请多包涵 |
[17:15] | I completely forgot to include clothing | 我完全忘记把衣服加入到 |
[17:17] | in my Vivifica Transubtantiatio. | 我的复生大计当中去了 |
[17:19] | Do you by any chance have any beetle blood, | 你这里会不会碰巧有甲虫血 |
[17:22] | ground animal bone, or beaver urine? | 磨碎的动物骨头 或者海狸的尿液 |
[17:24] | What? | 什么玩意 |
[17:25] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[17:27] | In that case, I require your smock. | 这样的话 那我就要你的衬衫吧 |
[17:41] | Surely, Officers, | 当然了 长官们 |
[17:43] | it’s not against the law to take a morning constitutional. | 早上起来散步并没有违反法律吧 |
[17:46] | Or to wear loose-fitting garments | 我只不过是穿着宽松的衣服 |
[17:47] | that permit fresh air | 让新鲜的空气 |
[17:49] | to circulate around one’s crevices and furrows. | 在菊花之间流动 |
[17:51] | Now, your carriage seems warm and dry. | 现在 你们的坐骑看起来很舒服 |
[17:55] | Take me east at once, posthaste. | 立刻带我向东出发 火速前进 |
[18:24] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[18:33] | Pay attention, everybody. | 大家注意 |
[18:34] | We have a new pupil joining the class today. | 我们今天班上来了一位新同学 |
[18:37] | Why don’t you introduce yourself? | 向大家介绍一下自己吧 |
[18:41] | Greetings, young academicians. My name is… | 大家好 青年学者们 我叫 |
[18:45] | Mertin. | 梅廷 |
[18:46] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[18:47] | Mertin Ambrosius Caledonensis. | 梅廷 安布罗修斯 卡勒多尼西斯 |
[18:50] | And I am a perfectly normal | 我是一个再普通不过的 |
[18:52] | contemporary British schoolboy. | 当代英国学生 |
[18:57] | Quiet down, please. | 安静下来 |
[18:59] | No, Bedders. Absolutely not. | 不 贝德斯 绝对不行 |
[19:02] | We cannot talk to that boy. | 我们不能和他说话 |
[19:04] | But he looks cool. | 但是他看起来很有个性 |
[19:05] | At the very least I bet he’s into magic, | 我打赌他至少沉迷于魔术 |
[19:08] | and role-playing games, and Game of Thrones. | 以及角色扮演类游戏 还有权力的游戏 |
[19:11] | Listen to me. For the first time ever, | 听我说 这是有史以来第一次 |
[19:13] | there’s someone in this school who’s more bullyable than us. | 学校里有人比我们更容易受欺负 |
[19:16] | We have to stay away from him. | 我们必须离他远点 |
[19:18] | As far away as possible. | 越远越好 |
[19:21] | Some metals are common, | 有些金属是很常见的 |
[19:23] | like copper, and are called base metals. | 比如铜 这些叫作基本金属 |
[19:25] | Others are rare and valuable, like gold, | 其他的金属非常稀有和珍贵 比如金 |
[19:28] | and are called precious metals. | 他们被称作贵重金属 |
[19:30] | Now, a long time ago, people called “alchemists” | 现在被称作炼金术士的人 在很久以前 |
[19:33] | believed that you could change base metals | 相信人们可以将基本金属转化成 |
[19:35] | to precious metals. | 贵重金属 |
[19:36] | These sections of the Earth’s crust | 地壳的这些部分蕴含着 |
[19:39] | contain a wealth of history. | 大量的历史信息 |
[19:41] | Ruins, dead bodies, | 废墟 尸体 |
[19:43] | evidence of past civilizations. | 逝去的文明的痕迹 |
[19:46] | And slowly move your moons across, between the two. | 慢慢地将你们的卫星穿过这两个星球 |
[19:50] | You will start to see how these two planets, | 你们会开始看到 当这两个星球的轨迹 |
[19:53] | when their orbits intersect, | 交叉时 是怎样引发 |
[19:54] | will cause the upcoming total solar eclipse. | 即将出现的日全食的 |
[19:58] | “Upcoming”? | 即将出现的吗 |
[20:00] | What do you mean, “upcoming”? | 即将出现是什么意思 |
[20:02] | When exactly is this total solar eclipse due? | 这次日全食的准确日期是什么 |
[20:05] | – Four days’ time. – Four days? | – 四天左右的时间 – 只有四天了吗 |
[20:07] | God’s socks. This is a catastrophe. | 我的天 这简直是飞来横祸 |
[20:10] | A disaster. I thought it was four years. | 是一场灾难 我以为还有四年的 |
[20:14] | Get out of my way! I need air, space to think! | 让开 我需要冷静冷静 好好思考 |
[20:22] | Alexander Elliot! | 亚历山大 艾略特 |
[20:24] | It was you who drew the sword. | 是你拔出那把剑的 |
[20:27] | In four moons there will be darkness in daylight, | 四天之后 黑夜将会降临于白昼时分 |
[20:29] | the dual realms will be bridged, | 二个国度将会被连接 |
[20:32] | and Morgana will return. | 莫甘娜就会重新现世 |
[20:34] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[20:37] | You must saddle your steeds, gird up your armor, | 你要准备好坐骑 全副武装 |
[20:40] | gather your allies! | 聚集盟军 |
[20:41] | Go away. | 滚开 |
[20:43] | We don’t know you, and we don’t want to know you. | 我们不认识你也不想认识你 |
[20:45] | Leave us alone! | 离我们远点 |
[20:50] | Good people, | 好人们 |
[20:51] | this realm faces mortal danger! | 这个国度正面对着极大的危险 |
[20:54] | And this boy among you drew Excalibur. | 你们当中的这个男孩拔出了石中剑 |
[20:58] | Who will kneel at his feet and swear allegiance? | 谁愿意做他的臣下并效忠于他 |
[21:06] | Stop it! Stop that! | 停下 快停下 |
[21:15] | But Rokas saw it with his own eyes. | 但是洛卡斯亲眼看见了 |
[21:18] | Danielle said they tried to catch it for two hours, | 丹尼尔说他们花了两个小时想抓住它 |
[21:20] | but it escaped. | 但它还是跑了 |
[21:22] | He did not turn into an owl, Bedders. | 他没有变成猫头鹰 贝德斯 |
[21:24] | But he said we’re in mortal danger. | 但是他说我们正处于极大的危险之中 |
[21:26] | And he knew about the sword. | 而且他知道你拔出了那把剑 |
[21:27] | How could he know about the sword? | 他怎么可能会知道剑的事 |
[21:29] | I don’t know. It’s a coincidence. | 我不知道 巧合罢了 |
[21:32] | It doesn’t matter, I’ve made up my mind. | 这不重要 我已经下定决心了 |
[21:35] | I’m putting it back. | 我要把剑放回去 |
[21:36] | Tomorrow night, after school. | 明天晚上 放学之后 |
[21:39] | It’s stolen property, and it’s a weapon. | 这把剑是偷来的 它还是一个武器 |
[21:42] | And it’s making everything go… weird. | 而且这把剑让一切都变得诡异起来了 |
[21:45] | – But what if – But what if what? | – 但是如果 – 如果什么 |
[21:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:51] | Good night, Bedders. | 晚安贝德斯 |
[23:26] | Mum! | 妈妈 |
[23:28] | Mum? | 妈妈 |
[23:30] | Mum. | 妈 |
[23:33] | The sword must be mine. | 石中剑必将属于我 |
[23:49] | The king must die. | 新王必将命丧黄泉 |
[24:11] | Mertin? | 梅廷 |
[24:16] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[24:17] | Saving your life, boy. From that thing. | 我是来救你的 以免那个鬼东西杀了你 |
[24:21] | Don’t you realize, | 你难道没有意识到 |
[24:23] | appearing in the mortal realm after sundown | 日落之后出现在这个人类国度里 |
[24:25] | is lethal for me? | 对我来说是致命的 |
[24:29] | Find me here tomorrow. | 明天到这来找我 |
[24:34] | Without fail. | 不许爽约 |
[24:37] | Open the window. Hurry. | 打开窗户 快点 |
[25:17] | He was a child, my Lady. | 他只是一个孩子 女王殿下 |
[25:20] | A child, a child. | 一个孩子 一个小屁孩 |
[25:23] | A boy. | 一个男孩 |
[25:24] | No more than 12 winters. | 不超过12岁 |
[25:29] | There was another. | 还有一个人 |
[25:31] | Hardly older than the chosen king. | 不比新王大多少 |
[25:35] | He destroyed our sentinel with an elemental manipulation. | 他用强大的魔法杀死了我们的哨兵 |
[25:41] | Merlin. | 梅林 |
[25:43] | A child too. | 也是一个小屁孩 |
[25:47] | Have I waited so long? | 我已经等了如此之久 |
[25:50] | So long. | 如此之久 |
[25:51] | Have I grown so old… | 我已经变得这么老 |
[25:55] | that he has grown so young? | 他却越长越年轻 |
[26:10] | Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber. | 从沉睡中醒过来吧 我的勇士们 |
[26:13] | Nightfall will be ours. | 夜晚将属于我们 |
[26:14] | Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber. | 醒过来吧 我的勇士们 |
[26:17] | Nightfall will be ours. | 黑夜将属于我们 |
[26:18] | Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber. | 醒过来吧 我的勇士 |
[26:20] | Nightfall will be ours. | 黑夜将属于我们 |
[26:22] | Awake, my warriors, cease your slumber. | 醒过来吧 我的勇士 |
[26:24] | Nightfall will be ours. | 黑夜将属于我们 |
[26:27] | Nightfall will be ours. | 黑夜将属于我们 |
[26:36] | Come on, Alex. It’s time to join the land of the living. | 起床吧 亚历克斯 是时候回到人间了 |
[26:44] | That is not Excalibur. | 那不可能是石中剑吧 |
[26:46] | Tell me the truth. Where did you get that thing? | 和我说实话 你在哪搞到那个玩意的 |
[26:49] | I told you, on a building site. | 我告诉过你了 在一个建筑工地里 |
[26:51] | Then we’re taking it back there. Right now. | 那我们就把它放回去 立刻马上 |
[26:52] | No. You can’t take it away. | 不 你不能把它拿走 |
[26:54] | And you can’t keep it. | 你也不能留着它 |
[26:56] | Alex, it’s a dangerous weapon, and it doesn’t belong to you. | 亚历克斯 它是一个很危险的武器 而且它不属于你 |
[26:58] | Yes, it does. | 不 它属于我 |
[27:02] | I pulled it out of a stone | 我从一块石头里把它拔出来了 |
[27:03] | and something came and tried to take it back. | 然后有什么东西跟着我想要把它夺走 |
[27:05] | Something old and evil that came out of the ground. | 一个从地底出来的又老又邪恶的东西 |
[27:08] | And a boy from school came and he saved me. | 一个校友救了我 |
[27:11] | And then he turned into an owl. | 然后它变成了一只猫头鹰 |
[27:12] | And I was wide awake the whole time, I promise. | 我全程都是清醒的 我发誓 |
[27:17] | Did you get that out of the attic? | 你是从阁楼里找到的书吗 |
[27:20] | Alex, I know you’re having a tough time. | 亚历克斯 我知道你现在很难受 |
[27:24] | And I know you miss your dad. | 我也知道你想念你爸爸 |
[27:26] | But he gave you that book | 但是他给你那本书 |
[27:29] | because he wanted you to grow up to be a good person. | 是因为他想让你成长为一个善良的人 |
[27:33] | Not the kind of person who gets into fights, | 而不是那种会参与争斗的人 |
[27:35] | not the kind of person who believes in fairy tales, | 也不是会相信童话传说的人 |
[27:38] | and not the kind of person who carries… | 更不是那种拿着 |
[27:40] | giant, medieval weapons around. | 巨型中世纪武器到处乱走的人 |
[27:44] | Then why did he write this? | 那他为什么要写下这个 |
[27:51] | Because he loved you. | 因为他爱你 |
[27:52] | Then why did he leave? | 那他又为什么离我而去 |
[27:58] | Maybe I haven’t told you as much as I should about him. | 或许关于他的事情我让你了解的还不够多 |
[28:02] | He had his battles. His demons. | 他要与恶魔交战 |
[28:08] | But he loved you. | 但这不妨碍他爱你 |
[28:10] | And this has to stop. | 这一切必须停下来了 |
[28:13] | Now, we’re taking that sword to the police station | 现在 我们要把那把剑带到警察局 |
[28:15] | and then I’m taking you to school. | 然后送你去上学 |
[28:17] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[28:18] | Put that down. Now. | 放下那把剑 立刻 |
[28:20] | No. It’s mine. | 不 它是我的 |
[28:21] | – I need it. – I’m not telling you again. | – 我需要它 – 话我不会再说第二遍了 |
[28:23] | I have to go, and I’m taking it with me. | 我必须得走了 我要带走这把剑 |
[28:26] | Alexander Elliot, don’t you dare leave this house. | 亚历山大 艾略特 你敢踏出这个家门半步试试 |
[28:31] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[28:32] | Sorry, Mum. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[28:40] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[28:46] | I feel sick, Alex. | 我感觉很难受 亚历克斯 |
[28:48] | I’ve never been outside school on a weekday | 我从来没有逃过学 |
[28:51] | in term time before. | 之前从来没有过 |
[28:53] | Not without adult supervision and a hi-vis vest. | 没有过不在成年人的监护下还穿高压背心 |
[28:56] | It’s just, I’m used to reading about this kind of thing. | 只是 我以前读到过国王之类的东西 |
[28:59] | I’m not used to it actually happening. | 当它真正发生的时候我觉得很不习惯 |
[29:02] | Just calm down, Bedders. | 放轻松 贝德斯 |
[29:04] | Let me do the talking. | 我来谈话就好 |
[29:11] | Finally. | 终于到了 |
[29:14] | Take these, follow me. | 拿上这些 跟着我 |
[29:18] | Come! I’ve taken temporary lodging above. | 过来 我在上面租了个现代的房子 |
[29:23] | As I tried to explain last night, | 就像我昨晚解释的那样 |
[29:25] | appearing in the mortal realm after dark | 在天黑之后出现在人类国度里 |
[29:27] | drains my life force extremely fast, | 会让我的生命力很快消耗殆尽 |
[29:30] | let alone contending with a Mortes Milles. | 更别说和一个莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯搏斗了 |
[29:33] | It takes a very particular potion to restore my strength. | 恢复我生命力的方法十分罕见 |
[29:37] | Beetle blood, ground bone and beaver urine. | 甲虫血 磨碎的动物骨头和海狸的尿液 |
[29:39] | I thought I’d have trouble finding the ingredients, | 我以为找到这些东西会是一个大问题 |
[29:42] | but Lip Smackin’ Chicken had it all. | 但是这家炸鸡店全部都有 |
[29:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:46] | The red in this cherryade derives from beetle blood. | 樱桃汽水的红色素来源于甲虫血 |
[29:50] | The vanilla in this ice cream, from beaver urine. | 冰淇淋里的香草来源于河海狸的尿 |
[29:54] | And these nuggets are largely gristle | 而这些鸡块大部分由软骨 |
[29:55] | and ground animal bone. | 和磨碎的动物骨头组成 |
[29:57] | Altogether… mm… | 全部合在一起 |
[29:59] | utterly invigorating. | 真让人神清气爽 |
[30:06] | Your name isn’t Mertin, is it? | 你不叫梅廷 对吧 |
[30:10] | It’s Merlin. | 你是梅林 |
[30:11] | An ingenious alias, don’t you think? | 一个很巧妙的化名 你觉得呢 |
[30:13] | Came up with it on the spur of the moment | 灵机一动就想了出来 |
[30:15] | in order to monitor you incognito. | 为了在暗中观察你 |
[30:18] | I thought Merlin was supposed to be an old man. | 我以为梅林会是一个年长的老人 |
[30:20] | You look about 16. | 你看起来只有16岁 |
[30:22] | That’s because I live backwards in time. | 那是因为我可以逆生长 |
[30:24] | The older I grow, the younger I become. | 我活得越久 就变得越年轻 |
[30:27] | Honestly, boy, | 说实在的 孩子 |
[30:28] | do they teach you nothing in that so-called school? | 他们在所谓的学校里什么都没教你吗 |
[30:31] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[30:32] | nighttime will be dangerous for you too, Alexander. | 夜幕对你来说也会很危险 亚历山大 |
[30:36] | At night the penumbra between light and dark weakens. | 在夜晚 昼夜交替时 半晕影会减弱 |
[30:39] | The Mortes Milles will rise again. | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯会再次苏醒 |
[30:42] | Mortes Milles? Is that what came to get me last night? | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯 是昨晚来找我的东西吗 |
[30:46] | Fallen warriors from battles of old. | 过去战役中陨落的战士 |
[30:48] | Their souls enslaved by evil. | 他们的灵魂被恶魔所奴役 |
[30:51] | For now, they can only enter this realm after dark. | 目前 他们只能在天黑之后进入这个国度 |
[30:55] | But… | 但是 |
[30:57] | when they rise, time freezes | 当他们出现的时候 时间会停止 |
[31:03] | and every mortal soul disappears, | 每一个凡人的灵魂都会消失 |
[31:05] | save for the one who drew the sword | 灵魂消失是为了延续拔出剑的人 |
[31:08] | and those who have been knighted. | 和被封爵的人的生命 |
[31:10] | Their spell is only broken at sunrise. | 他们的咒语只能在日出之时被打破 |
[31:12] | Or when every risen warrior… | 或者当所有苏醒的战士 |
[31:16] | is destroyed. | 都被杀掉时 |
[31:18] | That’s why my mum disappeared. | 那就是我妈妈消失的原因 |
[31:21] | That’s why everything went back to normal after you left. | 那就是你离开之后一切都恢复正常的原因 |
[31:24] | There are three moons until the solar eclipse | 在日全食来临之前只有三天时间了 |
[31:26] | when Morgana will seize her opportunity | 在那时莫甘娜会把握住她的机会 |
[31:29] | to enter the realm of the living | 进入活人的国度 |
[31:30] | and retake what she lost long ago. | 然后夺走很久以前她所失去的 |
[31:34] | Excalibur. | 石中剑 |
[31:36] | Who’s Morgana? | 莫甘娜是谁 |
[31:38] | She was King Arthur’s half-sister. | 她是亚瑟王的妹妹 |
[31:40] | She is greed, entitlement, | 她贪婪 自以为是 |
[31:44] | vengefulness. | 报复心重 |
[31:46] | And she has awoken. | 她已经醒来 |
[31:48] | But why? After all this time. | 但是为什么 在这么久之后 |
[31:50] | Have you seen the world outside your window? | 你看见窗外的世界了吗 |
[31:53] | This land is divided. Lost and leaderless. | 这片土地被割裂 迷失又迷茫 |
[31:56] | Men’s hearts have grown hollow. | 人们的心变得空洞 |
[31:58] | That’s why her strength returns. | 这就是她的力量再次回来的原因 |
[32:00] | And that is why the sword has returned. | 也是这把剑重浮于世的原因 |
[32:03] | And I’m supposed to stop her? | 应该由我来阻止她吗 |
[32:05] | That’s ridiculous. I’m 12. | 太搞笑了 我才12岁 |
[32:07] | I’m not even old enough to do a paper round. | 我甚至还没到能送报纸的年龄 |
[32:09] | You’ll have to find someone else. | 你会找到更合适的人选的 |
[32:11] | It’s too dangerous, we’ll die. | 太危险了 我们都会命丧黄泉的 |
[32:15] | So, there’s your sword back. | 剑还给你 |
[32:18] | It’s been great to meet you, and good luck with everything. | 很高兴见到你 祝你好运 |
[32:29] | Your quest has been decided. | 你的征途已经被决定 |
[32:31] | There is no turning back. | 没有退路 |
[32:53] | You must find the entrance to the Underworld. | 你必须找到地底世界的入口 |
[32:56] | Defeat Morgana in her own realm | 在月亮掩盖太阳之前 |
[32:59] | before the moon masks the sun, | 在莫甘娜的地盘打败她 |
[33:02] | or you, your people, | 否则 你 你的子民 |
[33:05] | and the land on which you live, | 还有你生活的土地 |
[33:07] | are doomed. | 都难逃一死 |
[33:15] | You have been chosen | 你已经被选择 |
[33:17] | to save your kingdom from slavery! | 从被奴役的命运中拯救你的王国吧 |
[33:28] | Christmas Day, that was exhausting. | 圣诞节真令人筋疲力尽 |
[33:32] | If I have to transform into my adult self | 如果每次解释问题的时候 |
[33:35] | every time I need to drive a point home, | 我都要变成老版的我 |
[33:37] | I’ll be dead before the day is done. | 那在今天之前我就会死掉 |
[33:46] | Are there no unglazed windows | 难道就没有不装玻璃的窗户 |
[33:48] | or unblocked chimneys left in this godforsaken country? | 或者畅通无阻的烟囱幸存于这个被上帝眷顾的国度吗 |
[33:52] | Mertin– Merlin, wait. | 梅廷 不对 梅林 等等 |
[33:54] | How do we find the entrance to the Underworld? | 我们怎么找到地底世界的入口 |
[33:56] | – Where do we go? – You’re a king, boy. | – 我们去哪找 – 你是国王啊 孩子 |
[33:59] | The path you choose must be your own. | 道路需要靠你自己选择 |
[34:05] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 我的老天啊 |
[34:07] | This is the worst and best | 这是我经历过最坏的最好的 |
[34:09] | and most terrible and brilliant and frightening | 最糟糕最灿烂最吓人 |
[34:12] | and excellent thing that’s ever happened to me. | 还棒呆了的事 |
[34:14] | We need to go somewhere no one can find us. | 我们得去一个没人能找到我们的地方 |
[34:17] | Somewhere we can think. | 一个能让我们思考的地方 |
[34:18] | Come on, Bedders. It’s this way. | 过来 贝德斯 来这边 |
[34:31] | Look. | 看 |
[34:36] | The inscription. | 是铭文 |
[34:36] | 可从石中拔剑之人 亦为终将称王之人 | |
[34:37] | It’s just like in the book. | 和书里的是同一种字体 |
[34:39] | It’s all just like in the book. | 内容也和书里一样 |
[34:41] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[34:45] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[34:47] | It’s exactly the same in every story we ever read. | 这和我们曾经看过的故事完全一样 |
[34:51] | King Arthur, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter. | 亚瑟王的故事 天行者卢克的故事 哈利波特的故事 |
[34:55] | None of them know their fathers, | 他们都不认识他们的父亲 |
[34:57] | and then something amazing happens. | 然后一些神奇的事情就发生了 |
[34:59] | And they find out they’re descended from powerful, | 然后他们发现他们源于某个强大的 |
[35:01] | magical families. | 魔法世家 |
[35:03] | That’s me, Bedders. That’s me! | 这故事说的就是我 贝德斯 就是我 |
[35:06] | My mum said he had his battles and his demons. | 我妈妈说爸爸和恶魔交战 |
[35:10] | And now I know what she meant. | 现在我知道她指什么了 |
[35:12] | My dad’s a hero. He’s the key to all of this. | 我爸爸是个英雄 他是这一切的关键 |
[35:17] | We have to go to Cornwall. To Tintagel. | 我们一定要去康沃尔 去廷塔杰尔 |
[35:20] | We have to find him. | 我们必须找到他 |
[35:21] | But Cornwall’s hundreds of miles away. | 但是康沃尔离这里有几百英里 |
[35:24] | And you haven’t seen him for years. | 而且你很多年都没见过他了 |
[35:26] | He’ll know where the entrance to the Underworld is. | 但他知道地底世界的入口在哪 |
[35:29] | He’ll know how to defeat Morgana. | 他知道怎么打败莫甘娜 |
[35:31] | He’s the only one who can help us. | 他是唯一能帮助我们的人 |
[35:34] | Look, Alex. | 看 亚历克斯 |
[35:36] | It’s already dark. | 天已经黑了 |
[35:38] | Merlin said nighttime would be dangerous. | 梅林说晚上会很危险 |
[35:41] | He said the penumbra between light and dark weakens. | 他说昼夜交替 半晕影会减弱 |
[35:45] | He said… | 他说 |
[35:46] | The Mortes Milles will rise again. | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯将再次苏醒 |
[35:50] | Hello, boys. | 嘿 小子们 |
[35:51] | Nice sword. Looks real. | 剑看起来不错 像真的一样 |
[35:54] | Yeah. Real valuable. | 没错 这可非常值钱 |
[35:56] | Playing little games, are we? | 让我们做一个小游戏 怎么样 |
[35:58] | Having fun with our imaginations? | 充分发挥一下我们的想象力 |
[36:00] | We like games. Can we join in? | 我们喜欢游戏 我们能加入吗 |
[36:02] | Give us a quick go with that. We’ll give it back, I promise. | 剑给我们看一下 我保证我们会还给你 |
[36:06] | Sure. Help yourself. | 当然 自己来拿吧 |
[36:12] | All you have to do is pull it out of that stone. | 你只需要把它从那块石头里拔出来 |
[36:15] | Easy. | 简单 |
[36:16] | Excuse me, ladies. | 请让一下 女士们 |
[36:21] | Come on. | 出来啊 |
[36:23] | Stay here. Find something to defend yourself with. | 呆在这里 找些什么东西保护你自己 |
[36:25] | Why? What are you gonna do? | 为什么 你想要做什么 |
[36:27] | What Merlin said. Gather some allies. | 梅林说 要找到一些盟友 |
[36:30] | Let me try again. | 让我再试一下 |
[36:32] | Okay, ready. | 好的 准备 |
[36:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[36:36] | I’m the only one who can pull the sword from the stone. | 我是唯一能把宝剑从石头里拔出来的人 |
[36:39] | I’m the once and future king. | 我曾经是王 未来也终将是王 |
[36:41] | I’ll pull it out and you can hold it | 我可以拔出宝剑然后让你拿着它 |
[36:42] | if you both kneel and let me knight you. | 只要你们向我下跪并当我的骑士 |
[36:44] | Oh, my God, you’re such a nerd. | 我的天呐 你可真是个疯子 |
[36:46] | You’re a king, are you? Really? | 你是个国王 你吗 真的吗 |
[36:49] | Well, you’re not royal. | 你压根不是什么王室 |
[36:50] | So what kind of a king are you? | 那你是什么国王啊 |
[36:52] | Maybe he’s a Burger King. | 或许他是汉堡王 |
[36:53] | He’s too small to be King Kong. | 他太小了 肯定不是金刚王 |
[36:55] | He could be the Lion King. | 他可能是狮子王 |
[36:56] | Come on, then, Simba. Let’s see you pull it out. | 那么 来吧 辛巴 让我们看看 你能不能把它拔出来 |
[36:59] | You swear, if I do, you’ll let me knight you both? | 你们发誓 如果我能做到 你们两就要做我的骑士 |
[37:04] | We swear. | 我们发誓 |
[37:08] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[37:13] | Now, kneel. | 现在 跪下 |
[37:15] | No way. I don’t kneel. Not for anybody. | 没门 我不会跪的 不可能向任何人下跪 |
[37:18] | Do it. Then we get to play. | 跪下吧 就当逗他们玩了 |
[37:22] | I knight thee, Lady Kaye. | 我任命你为我的骑士 凯伊女士 |
[37:27] | Come on, then. Get on with it. | 来吧 继续吧 |
[37:29] | I knight thee, Sir Lance. | 我任命你为我的骑士 兰斯爵士 |
[37:35] | What are you gonna do now, Percy Jockstrap? | 你现在打算做什么 法师 |
[37:38] | Cast a spell? Summon a dragon? | 是念咒 还是召唤神龙 |
[37:42] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[37:58] | Nightfall will be ours. | 黑晚是属于我们的 |
[38:03] | Move! Hide! | 快动 藏起来 |
[38:08] | Lance! Run! | 兰斯 快跑啊 |
[38:23] | Lance! Get up! Move! | 兰斯 快起来 快动啊 |
[38:32] | There’s another one. | 这边还有一个 |
[38:40] | Come on, Lance! | 来啊 兰斯 |
[38:42] | Run! | 跑 |
[38:43] | Faster! Go, go! | 快点 快 快 |
[38:44] | Move! Hurry! | 动作赶快 |
[38:50] | Tell me I’m dreaming this! | 告诉我 我是在做梦 |
[38:56] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[39:03] | They’re still coming! | 他们还在往这边走 |
[39:04] | Go! Run! | 走 快跑 |
[39:06] | Faster! Out of the way! | 快点 快出去 |
[39:08] | Run! Hurry! Wait! Wait! | 跑 快点 等等 |
[39:18] | Help! They’re right behind me! | 救命 他们就在我后面 |
[39:21] | Come on, Bedders! | 快点 贝德斯 |
[39:22] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:24] | Run! Bedders! | 快跑 贝德斯 |
[39:25] | – Don’t leave me behind! – Quickly! | – 别丢下我不管 – 快跑 |
[39:27] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[39:29] | Somebody help us! | 有没有人救救我们 |
[39:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:32] | There’s no one here! Everyone’s vanished! | 这没有人 所有人都消失了 |
[39:36] | What the flip’s happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[39:38] | Where’s everyone gone? Why are all these cars empty? | 人都去哪了 为什么这些车都是空的 |
[39:40] | It’s just like Merlin said! Everyone’s disappeared! | 就像梅林说的 所有人都消失了 |
[39:48] | Alex, what are you doing? | 亚历克斯 你在做什么 |
[39:49] | Alex! Run! Alex! | 亚历克斯 快跑 亚历克斯 |
[39:54] | They’re just made of bones! We can kill them! | 他们是骨头做的 我们能杀死他们 |
[40:00] | There’s two more! We can’t outrun them. | 还有两个呢 我们跑不过他们 |
[40:02] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[40:04] | Hey, can anybody drive? | 嘿 谁会开车吗 |
[40:09] | Hurry up, Bedders! Come on! | 快点 贝德斯 快 |
[40:10] | Get in! | 进来 |
[40:12] | Get off me! | 离我远点 |
[40:24] | We lost one! | 我们甩掉了一个 |
[40:26] | It’s catching up! On the left! On the left! | 它追上来了 左边 在左边 |
[40:35] | Wait for it. | 等等 |
[40:44] | Get the last one, | 还有最后一个 |
[40:45] | and everything will go back to normal! | 然后一切都会恢复正常 |
[40:49] | Hold on! | 抓紧 |
[40:55] | Where did you learn how to drive? | 你在哪学的开车 |
[40:57] | Mario Kart. | 马里奥赛车游戏 |
[41:10] | What? | 什么 |
[41:15] | – The traffic! – Stop! Stop! | – 前面有车 – 停下 快停下 |
[41:39] | Kaye, thanks. | 凯伊 谢谢 |
[41:42] | You saved us. | 你救了我们 |
[41:43] | I was gonna say the same thing to you. | 我也准备对你这么说呢 |
[41:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[41:47] | Until I remembered | 不过我记得 |
[41:49] | you tricked us into this in the first place. | 是你先骗我们参与进来的 |
[41:52] | You’re coming back to my house | 你得到我家里去 |
[41:54] | and you’re not leaving until you explain exactly what just happened. | 你需要解释一下 到底发生了什么 否则不能走 |
[41:59] | Now, rewind. | 那好 从头开始讲 |
[42:01] | First. You want me not to smash your faces in? | 首先 你希望我不要打爆你的脸 是吗 |
[42:03] | Yes, please. | 是的 不要 |
[42:05] | Then you want us to skip school tomorrow morning, | 然后 你希望我们明天逃课 |
[42:07] | go to Cornwall with this freak new boy, | 带着这把怪剑一起去康沃尔 |
[42:10] | find your long-lost dad, kill some demon sorceress, | 找到你失踪已久的父亲 杀死恶魔巫婆 |
[42:12] | – and save Britain from slavery? – Yes. | – 拯救英国于水火之中 – 是的 |
[42:15] | And out of all the people in the entire world, | 在全世界范围内 |
[42:17] | even though there’s already a royal family, | 尽管我们已经有了一个英国女王 |
[42:19] | you’re actually the real, true king? | 但你才是真正的国王 对吗 |
[42:22] | Trust me, I’m as shocked as you. | 相信我 我和你一样吃惊 |
[42:24] | Well, there’s one thing I don’t get. | 我还有一件事情没搞懂 |
[42:26] | Why would people like us… help people like you? | 为什么我们这样的人 需要帮助你这样的人 |
[42:29] | Yeah. Why would we, like, even be seen with you? | 为什么你会看中我们 |
[42:33] | Because you’re the strongest people I know. | 因为你们是我认识的人中最强壮的 |
[42:36] | In the heat of battle we had each other’s backs. | 在激烈的争斗中 我们相互支持 |
[42:39] | We just saved each other’s lives | 我们刚刚还救了彼此 |
[42:41] | without even thinking about it. | 甚至都没有仔细考虑就做到了这些 |
[42:43] | And that’s exactly what King Arthur did. | 亚瑟王就是这么做的 |
[42:46] | He made his enemies his allies. | 他将他的敌人变为他的盟友 |
[42:50] | He united the warring tribes of Britain | 他统一了相互争斗的英联邦部落 |
[42:52] | and formed a band of loyal knights. | 并且组建了一只忠诚的骑士队伍 |
[42:54] | And together, | 并且一起 |
[42:55] | they defeated an enemy bigger than all of them. | 打败了比他们还强大的的敌人 |
[42:58] | And think about it. | 想想吧 |
[42:59] | King Arthur’s most loyal knights | 亚瑟王最忠诚的骑士们 |
[43:01] | were called Lancelot, Kay and Bedivere. | 就是兰斯洛特 凯和贝德维尔 |
[43:04] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[43:05] | So that’s your names. | 那对应的就是你们的名字啊 |
[43:08] | Oh, my God. He’s right. | 天啊 他说的对 |
[43:10] | The legend says | 传言说 |
[43:12] | Arthur’s knights gathered at a round table | 亚瑟的骑士们是围坐在圆桌旁 |
[43:14] | so that they were all equal. | 所以他们是平等的 |
[43:16] | And look… | 看 |
[43:21] | Quick, Bedders. Lift up the flaps. | 快 贝德斯 把翻板抬起来 |
[43:28] | See? None of this happened by accident. | 看 一切都不是偶然 |
[43:31] | This is destiny. | 这是注定了的 |
[43:33] | This was meant to be. | 这就是它的本意 |
[43:38] | So they think themselves knights? | 所以他们认为他们自己是骑士 |
[43:41] | How deluded they are. | 多么的自欺欺人啊 |
[43:43] | Deluded. | 自欺欺人 |
[43:44] | The boy, Beddersvere, is meek. | 那个叫贝德希尔 柔弱 |
[43:47] | Meek. | 柔弱 |
[43:48] | Nothing without his friend. | 但没了他的朋友他什么也不是 |
[43:51] | Nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[43:52] | The boy, Lance, is greedy. | 那个叫兰斯的男孩 贪婪 |
[43:54] | Greedy. | 贪婪 |
[43:55] | He plans to take the sword for himself. | 他想要将石中剑占为己有 |
[43:57] | Take the sword. | 占为己有 |
[43:59] | The girl, Kaye, is clever but callow. | 那个叫凯伊的女孩虽然聪明但却很幼稚 |
[44:02] | Callow. | 幼稚 |
[44:03] | Beholden to the boy. | 他被个男孩所控制 |
[44:10] | 我踏上了解救英国的征途 不用担心 | |
[44:11] | And the boy himself, he clings to myth. | 而男孩自己呢 却沉迷于神话 |
[44:17] | Trusts in lies. | 相信谎言 |
[44:21] | I will prey on their weaknesses. | 我们利用他们的弱点 |
[44:24] | Weaknesses. | 弱点 |
[44:26] | Their faith will crumble. | 他们的信仰将会崩塌 |
[44:28] | Crumble. | 崩塌 |
[44:29] | Their hope will turn to hate. | 他们的希望会变成仇恨 |
[44:33] | Hate. | 仇恨 |
[44:34] | Their quest will be their doom! | 他们的征途将会变成他们的厄运 |
[45:25] | Oi! What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干嘛 |
[45:29] | Bravo, Alexander. | 真棒 亚历山大 |
[45:31] | You’ve survived the night unscathed, | 你平安度过了一夜 |
[45:32] | emerged with two new allies, | 还新交了两个盟友 |
[45:34] | and formulated an excellent plan. | 并且制定了一个很棒的计划 |
[45:36] | To journey to Tintagel, find your long-lost father, | 去廷塔杰尔找寻你失散已久的父亲 |
[45:39] | who will then help you find the entrance to the Underworld | 他会帮你找到地底世界的入口 |
[45:42] | and destroy Morgana. | 摧毁莫甘娜 |
[45:44] | You think it’s an excellent plan? Really? | 你觉得这计划很好 是吗 |
[45:46] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[45:47] | Tintagel Island is King Arthur’s birthplace. | 廷塔杰尔岛是亚瑟王的出生地 |
[45:51] | It is strong in magic. | 它有很强的魔力 |
[45:53] | The Mortes Milles cannot touch you there. | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯在那里无法动你分毫 |
[45:56] | Sir Lance, Lady Kaye. | 兰斯爵士 凯伊女士 |
[45:59] | A pleasure to make your acquaintance. | 很高兴认识你 |
[46:01] | Do us a favor, Mertin. | 拜托 梅廷 |
[46:02] | Don’t talk to us. We’re only here for the fights. | 别跟我们说话 我们只是来战斗的 |
[46:05] | That’s hardly the attitude of a knight, young man. | 这可不是骑士应有的态度 年轻人 |
[46:08] | Where’s your respect for the Chivalric Code? | 你对骑士守则的尊重在哪里 |
[46:12] | Don’t tell me you’ve never heard of the Chivalric Code. | 别告诉我你从没听说过骑士守则 |
[46:15] | Driver! Stop this coach at once! | 司机 现在停车 |
[46:21] | The Code is the cornerstone of a civilized society, | 守则是社会文明的基石 |
[46:25] | the very credo upon which this nation was built. | 这个国家一切都建立在守则之上 |
[46:28] | If you don’t know the Code, then this entire enterprise | 如果你不知道这个守则 那么整个社会 |
[46:30] | is utterly hopeless! | 将会毫无希望 |
[46:31] | What the hell is he on about? | 他到底在说什么 |
[46:32] | Excuse me, but why are we getting off the coach? | 抱歉 但我们为什么要下车 |
[46:35] | Shortcut. | 抄近道 |
[46:36] | Follow me. Quickly. No slacking. | 跟着我 快点 别偷懒 |
[46:41] | Halt! | 停 |
[46:43] | Now, pay close attention. | 现在 好好听着 |
[46:46] | The Chivalric Code is the set of rules | 骑士守则是一系列的准则 |
[46:49] | by which all noble knights live. | 所有高贵的骑士都以守则为生 |
[46:51] | Obeying the Code from the moment the sword is drawn | 从宝剑拔出的那一刻起就要严格遵从守则 |
[46:55] | is what makes you pure of heart. | 这样你才能有一颗纯洁的心灵 |
[46:57] | And only a knight of pure heart can slay Morgana. | 只有心地纯洁的骑士才能杀死莫甘娜 |
[47:01] | You must commit the following to memory. | 您必须牢记下面说的事情 |
[47:04] | Rule one. Honor those you love. | 守则一 尊重你所爱之人 |
[47:07] | Easy. | 简单 |
[47:09] | Yeah, because you love yourself. | 是因为你爱你自己 |
[47:10] | Rule two. Refrain from wanton offense. | 守则二 不得贸然行事 |
[47:14] | What’s “wanton”? | 什么是 mao ran |
[47:15] | – It’s Chinese food, I think. – It is not Chinese food. | – 我想指的是中国冒菜吧 – 不是指中国菜 |
[47:19] | “Wanton” means deliberate or unprovoked. | 贸然是指故意的或无端挑衅 |
[47:23] | It means don’t be rude or swear or be nasty to people. | 它意味着你不得无礼 咒骂或恶意对待他人 |
[47:27] | All right. Don’t look at me. | 好吧 看我干嘛 |
[47:29] | Rule three. | 守则三 |
[47:31] | Speak the truth at all times. | 永远要口吐真言 |
[47:33] | Easy, again. | 还是挺简单的 |
[47:35] | That’s a lie. | 你刚说的就是个谎言 |
[47:36] | And finally, rule four. | 最后 守则四 |
[47:38] | Persevere in any enterprise until the end. | 坚持不懈 |
[47:43] | Break any of these rules from the moment the sword was drawn, | 如果你在拔出宝剑后违法了守则 |
[47:47] | and your quest is lost before it has even begun. | 那么你的征途在它开始之前就已经结束了 |
[47:51] | I trust that is not a problem. | 我希望不会出什么问题 |
[47:58] | Oi! Mini Merlin! What are you doing? | 喂 小梅林 你要做什么 |
[48:01] | We’re not walking to Cornwall! | 我们不会要走去康沃尔吧 |
[48:03] | Indeed, we are not. | 是的 我们不会走着去的 |
[48:06] | And for centuries, | 几个世纪以来 |
[48:07] | historians have puzzled over the purpose of Stonehenge. | 历史学家一直不知道巨石阵的用途 |
[48:10] | Was it a temple? A burial ground? | 它是神庙吗 还是墓地 |
[48:13] | Some sort of astrological clock? | 还是某种占星用的时钟 |
[48:14] | No, it is not, you ignorant buffoon! | 不 不是 你这个无知的小丑 |
[48:17] | Stonehenge is a transport hub. | 巨石阵是穿梭门 |
[48:19] | And just because the Romans knocked half of it down, | 罗马人把一半的石头推倒了 |
[48:21] | does not mean it’s broken. | 并不意味这它坏了 |
[48:23] | Uh, excuse me! | 呃 等一下 |
[48:25] | The general public’s not permitted | 公众是不允许 |
[48:26] | to approach the stones without the correct authorization! | 在没有授权的情况下靠近这些石头的 |
[48:34] | Hey, wait! Security! Security! | 嘿 等等 保安 保安快来 |
[48:38] | Come on! | 快走 |
[48:43] | You see? They’re all linked. | 看到了吗 它们都有连接的 |
[48:46] | All the Paleolithic standing stones in the country. | 国内所有旧石器时代矗立的巨石 |
[48:48] | Built as a magical conveyance system, | 是被作为一个神奇的运输系统被建立的 |
[48:51] | designed by yours truly. | 由本人设计 |
[48:54] | We are now on Bodmin Moor, | 我们现在到博德明沼泽了 |
[48:56] | 140 miles from Stonehenge | 距巨石阵有140英里 |
[48:58] | and a mere, invigorating | 现在 只需要 |
[49:00] | 20-mile walk due west to Tintagel Island! | 向西走20英里就到廷塔杰尔岛了 |
[49:06] | – What did he just say? – Did he say a 20-mile walk? | – 他刚刚说什么 – 他说需要走20英里吗 |
[49:10] | The most worthwhile path, my young friends, | 最近的路 我年轻的朋友们 |
[49:13] | is seldom the easiest. | 也会是最艰辛的路 |
[49:16] | – Come on, Bedders. – I’m coming. | – 来吧 贝德斯 – 我来了 |
[49:19] | – Come on, Lance! – I hate this already. | – 走吧 兰斯 – 我已经开始讨厌这征途了 |
[49:28] | This is further than I’ve ever walked in my life. | 这比我这辈子走过的路还多 |
[49:31] | If I could get a signal, I’d be in an Uber, right now. | 如果能有手机信号 我现在就坐在出租车里了 |
[49:36] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[49:37] | – Let us stop here awhile. – Oh, thank God! | – 我们在这停一会 – 谢天谢地 |
[49:42] | Not to rest. | 不是让你们休息的 |
[49:43] | – To train! – What? | – 是要你们训练的 – 不是吧 |
[49:45] | Alexander, hand me the sword. | 亚历山大 把剑给我 |
[49:49] | To learn the basics of swordcraft, | 想要入门剑术 |
[49:51] | you will need a weapon, each. | 你们需要一个武器 每个人都要有 |
[49:52] | A simple duplication spell | 对于金属物件来说 |
[49:54] | for metallic objects should suffice. | 一个简单的复制咒就够了 |
[49:57] | What are you doing, boy? | 你在干什么 小家伙 |
[49:59] | I do magic tricks for a hobby, | 我也会练练魔术当爱好 |
[50:01] | but I’m no good at duplication illusions. | 但我就是不会复制的戏法 |
[50:03] | So, I’m gonna video what you do and try and copy it. | 所以我要录下来然后学学 |
[50:06] | I’ll be most impressed if you succeed. | 你要是学成了 我可得对你刮目相看了 |
[50:17] | Now, you have an army to fight, | 现在 你们成了一支小队 |
[50:20] | a demon to slay, a country to save. | 可以对抗恶魔 可以拯救家国 |
[50:24] | So, let us begin. | 那么让我们开始吧 |
[50:25] | Your weapons are heavy and cumbersome, | 你们的武器笨重迟缓 |
[50:28] | but you are light and agile. | 但你们自身轻盈灵巧 |
[50:30] | Use this to your advantage. | 这是你们的优势 |
[50:32] | A grown warrior cannot block | 一个成熟的战士 |
[50:34] | their whole body with their blade. | 不会用剑来挡住全身 |
[50:36] | Nor can they use its weight to hasten their speed. | 也不能用其重量来盲目挥舞 |
[50:39] | Use your wits. | 动动脑子 |
[50:41] | Be brave and resolute. | 要勇敢坚毅 |
[50:43] | And… good luck. | 以及 祝你们好运 |
[50:46] | Good luck with what? | 祝什么好运 |
[50:56] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[51:15] | I’ll fetch some food. | 我去拿些吃的 |
[51:17] | A reward for once you’ve vanquished your foes. | 打败一个敌人就给你一个奖励 |
[51:20] | I’m not vanquishing anything. | 我才不要打败什么东西 |
[51:22] | That’s it for me. I’m off. | 到此为止了 我退出 |
[51:27] | Oi! Get off me! | 喂 放开我 |
[51:44] | Block the branches. | 挡住树枝 |
[51:47] | – They’re teaching us. – I know. | – 他们在训练我们 – 我知道 |
[51:58] | Come on then! | 那就来吧 |
[52:03] | You want it? | 尝尝这招 |
[52:06] | Try some of this! | 再试试这招 |
[52:12] | Look what it’s doing. | 看它在干嘛 |
[52:38] | Gotcha! | 明白了 |
[52:49] | Their quest will be their doom. | 他们的征途将会变成他们的厄运 |
[53:00] | The sword must be mine. | 石中剑终将属于我的 |
[53:03] | Must be mine. | 属于我的 |
[53:10] | Help! Something’s got me. | 救命 有什么东西抓着我 |
[53:13] | Bedders, watch out! | 贝德斯 小心 |
[53:20] | Lance! Kaye! Help! | 兰斯 凯伊 救我 |
[53:23] | Help! Quickly! | 快点救救我 |
[53:26] | It’s gonna get the sword. I’m suffocating! Help! | 它想要夺走石中剑 我要窒息了 救命 |
[53:30] | Hold them off. | 你来拖住它们 |
[53:32] | Help! Help us! | 救命 救救我们 |
[53:35] | Lance, help. | 兰斯 救命 |
[53:37] | Take the sword and push. | 把石中剑拿走吧 |
[53:40] | Help me. | 救我 |
[53:41] | If you’re the once and future king, | 如果你曾是王也终将成王 |
[53:43] | you can help yourself. | 那你能救你自己的 |
[53:44] | No. Lance! No! | 不 兰斯 不要 |
[53:50] | Lance! | 兰斯 |
[53:51] | Lance! What are you doing? | 兰斯 你在做什么 |
[53:53] | Help! | 救救我 |
[53:55] | They’ll kill you. They’ll kill us all. | 它们会杀了你的 会杀了我们所有人 |
[53:57] | Lance, help! Help! No! | 兰斯 救命 不要 |
[54:03] | Come on, then! Come and get it. | 来啊 剑在这 来拿啊 |
[54:06] | Let’s see what you’ve got, you stupid twigs. | 看看你们有什么本事 蠢木头 |
[54:14] | Help me! I can’t breathe! Help! | 救我 我不能呼吸了 |
[54:17] | It’s pulling me under! | 它在把我往下拉 |
[54:18] | Help! I can’t breathe! Bedders! Lance! | 救我 我喘不上气了 贝德斯 兰斯 |
[54:21] | Help me! Kaye! | 救命 凯伊 |
[54:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[54:27] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[54:28] | Merlin! Merlin! | 梅林 梅林 |
[54:30] | Merlin! Help us! | 梅林 帮帮我们 |
[54:33] | I can’t breathe! | 我不能呼吸了 |
[54:34] | Merlin! Merlin! | 梅林 梅林 |
[54:36] | Help us! | 救我们 |
[54:39] | Merlin! Help us! | 梅林 救命 |
[54:43] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[54:44] | Help us! I can’t breathe! | 救命 我不能呼吸了 |
[54:58] | Merlin. Look. | 梅林 看啊 |
[55:01] | Quickly! | 快来 |
[55:03] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[55:05] | Merlin. Are you okay? | 梅林 你还好吗 |
[55:08] | She’s even stronger than I feared. | 她比我预想的还要强大 |
[55:11] | We need beetle blood. | 我们需要甲虫血 |
[55:13] | Ground animal bone. Something to revive him. | 磨碎的动物骨头 我们需要救好他 |
[55:16] | It’s no use. I’m finished. | 没用的 到此为止了 |
[55:19] | Until sunrise, you are alone. | 日出之前就全靠你自己了 |
[55:30] | Merlin. Don’t go. | 梅林 别走 |
[55:33] | Merlin. | 梅林 |
[55:38] | If you’d helped me, we could’ve fought them off. | 你要是帮我的话 我们本可以击退他们的 |
[55:42] | You nearly got us all killed. | 你差点把我们都害死 |
[55:44] | Give me the sword. | 把石中剑给我 |
[55:46] | No chance. | 没门 |
[55:48] | Like I told you… | 我说过了 |
[55:50] | I’m the king around here. | 在这里 我就是王 |
[55:59] | Kaye, please. | 凯伊 求你别走 |
[56:06] | What are we gonna do, Alex? | 现在怎么办 亚历克斯 |
[56:07] | Merlin’s not coming back till sunrise. | 天亮之前梅林都不会回来了 |
[56:10] | The Mortes Milles will come for us at sunset. | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯日落之后会找上我们的 |
[56:12] | And we haven’t even | 我们现在甚至 |
[56:13] | – got the sword. – Bedders. | – 都没个武器 – 贝德斯 |
[56:15] | Please, I’m trying to think. | 别烦我 我正在努力想办法 |
[56:18] | Stop talking. | 别再说话了 |
[56:24] | No. | 不 |
[56:25] | You always tell me to stop talking, | 你总是让我闭嘴 |
[56:27] | and what I’m saying is always right. | 但是我从来都没说错过 |
[56:29] | And this time… | 这次 |
[56:31] | This time I’m gonna do something about it. | 这次我不会听你的了 |
[56:37] | Bedders, wait! | 贝德斯 等等 |
[56:39] | The water’s getting deeper. | 水越来越深了 |
[56:40] | I don’t care. | 有什么关系 |
[56:42] | Give him back the sword. | 把石中剑还给他 |
[56:46] | It’s not yours. Alex drew it. It chose him. It’s his. | 剑不属于你 亚历克斯拔出来的 它选择了他 是属于他的 |
[56:53] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[56:59] | That’ll teach him. | 给他个教训 |
[57:01] | Leave him alone! | 不许碰他 |
[57:04] | I said, leave him alone. | 我说 不许碰他 |
[57:08] | Why should we? | 我们为什么要听你的 |
[57:09] | Because you always ruin everything. | 因为你总是在搞砸一切 |
[57:12] | Because you’re a liar and a cheat and a bully. | 因为你是个谎话连篇 仗势欺人的骗子 |
[57:14] | You’re a bad person. | 你不是个好人 |
[57:20] | I wish I’d never asked you to join in. | 真希望我从没让你加入我们 |
[57:22] | All you ever cared about is yourself. | 你永远只关心自己 |
[57:24] | Yeah? So what if I do? | 是吗 那又怎么了 |
[57:26] | I know why you’re a bully | 我知道为什么 |
[57:28] | and a cheat and a liar. | 你会变成这样 |
[57:30] | I know why both of you are. | 你们俩都是 |
[57:32] | It’s because you’re scared. | 因为你们怕了 |
[57:34] | You’re scared you’re a nothing. A nobody. | 害怕自己一无是处 成个无名小卒 |
[57:37] | You’re scared you’re not gonna get anywhere or be anyone. | 害怕自己无路可退 一无所成 |
[57:39] | You think all that matters is how strong you are | 你所在乎的不过是自己如何强大 |
[57:41] | and how much money you’ve got. | 能得到多少酬劳 |
[57:42] | Why don’t you shut up and fight? | 闭上嘴好好打一架吧 |
[57:44] | But it shouldn’t be like that. That’s why the sword came. | 但事情不应该是这样 这把剑就是来改变这一切的 |
[57:48] | That’s what we’re trying to change. | 我们也必须努力改变 |
[57:49] | Yeah? Well, who made you better than everyone else? | 是吗 你哪来的优越感 |
[57:52] | Who made you king? | 你凭什么是王 |
[58:08] | Lance, no! | 兰斯 不要 |
[58:21] | You broke it. | 你把它砍断了 |
[58:23] | You broke Excalibur. | 你砍断了石中剑 |
[58:26] | You broke everything. | 你搞砸了一切 |
[58:37] | That’s right. Walk away. | 就是那样 转身离开 |
[58:40] | Look after yourself, just like you always do. | 就跟以前一样只照顾自己 |
[58:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 你可能没错 |
[58:47] | Maybe he is a liar and a cheat and a bully. | 他可能的确是个谎话连篇 仗势欺人的骗子 |
[58:50] | Maybe he is scared and selfish. | 他可能的确怯懦自私 |
[58:53] | Maybe we both are. | 可能我们都是如此 |
[58:55] | But why wouldn’t we be? | 但这样有什么错吗 |
[58:57] | That is how the world works. | 世界就是如此 |
[58:59] | Nothing you or anyone does is ever gonna change that. | 你或任何人都无法改变 |
[59:03] | I’m sorry we picked on you. | 抱歉与你们作对 |
[59:06] | I’m sorry he broke the sword. | 抱歉他砍断了石中剑 |
[59:08] | But we’re not knights. | 但我们并不是什么骑士 |
[59:10] | We never were, and we never will be. | 以前不是 以后也不会是 |
[59:13] | You’re better off without us. | 我们走了 你们才能完成征途 |
[59:15] | No. You’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[59:18] | We can’t do this without you. | 没有你们 我们做不到的 |
[59:21] | You’re Sir Lancelot and Lady Kay. | 你们是兰斯洛特爵士和凯女士 |
[59:23] | We need you! | 我们需要你们 |
[59:26] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[59:29] | No, it’s not. | 还不迟 |
[59:31] | Give me my book. | 把我的书给我 |
[59:33] | The book always knows what to do. | 书会知道该怎么办的 |
[59:39] | The Lady of the Lake, Excalibur’s guardian. | 湖中夫人 是石中剑的守护者 |
[59:43] | She’s in every body of water. So maybe she’s in this one. | 她在水中 无处不在 或许她也在这片水里 |
[59:48] | If I’m the once and future king… | 若说我曾是王亦将为王 |
[59:51] | if Lance and Kaye and Bedders | 若说兰斯 凯伊和贝德斯 |
[59:54] | are my loyal and brave and worthy knights, | 是我忠实勇毅的骑士 |
[59:57] | and if this is our destiny… | 若说这是我们的宿命 |
[1:00:00] | then, Lady of the Lake… | 那么 湖上夫人 |
[1:00:02] | return Excalibur. | 交还石中剑吧 |
[1:00:17] | I thought something magic was gonna happen. | 我还以为会有什么奇迹发生呢 |
[1:00:20] | Oh, well. | 其实 |
[1:00:22] | It was worth a try. | 试一试也无妨 |
[1:00:41] | – Hey! – Alex! | – 嘿 – 亚历克斯 |
[1:00:43] | Bedders! | 贝德斯 |
[1:01:02] | I think that’s yours. | 我认为 那把是你的剑 |
[1:01:07] | And this is yours. | 这把是你的剑 |
[1:01:34] | We’re dry. | 我们身上都干了 |
[1:01:35] | From now on, we stick together. | 从现在开始 我们不要再分开了 |
[1:01:38] | As equals. | 平起平坐 |
[1:01:40] | No dishonor. No lying. | 不诋毁 不愚弄 |
[1:01:43] | No wanton offense. And no giving up. | 不中伤 不放弃 |
[1:01:46] | Swear it. | 发誓吧 |
[1:01:48] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:01:52] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:01:55] | I thought we weren’t supposed to swear. | 我还以为我们不用发誓呢 |
[1:01:56] | Lance. | 兰斯 |
[1:02:13] | Are you kids okay? | 孩子们 你们还好吗 |
[1:02:16] | Thank you. Thank you, God. | 谢谢 谢谢苍天 |
[1:02:19] | You look like you’ve been through the wars. | 你们看起来跟打仗去了似的 |
[1:02:22] | What was it, then? Activity day? School trip? | 发生了什么 活动日吗 还是野营 |
[1:02:26] | Did you get separated or something? | 你们是走丢了还是怎么的 |
[1:02:28] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:02:30] | this is gonna sound really weird, | 虽然听起来会有点诡异 |
[1:02:32] | but if all four of us and these ponies disappear, | 但如果我们四个和马儿们都消失了 |
[1:02:35] | don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[1:02:36] | I promise we’ll get them back to you. | 我保证会把它们还回来的 |
[1:02:39] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:02:47] | Whoa. They just vanished. | 哇 他们就这么消失了 |
[1:02:49] | Alex, the sword. | 亚历克斯 你的剑 |
[1:02:53] | Guys, I think we’re gonna have to learn how to ride. | 伙计们 我觉得我们得学学怎么骑马了 |
[1:02:57] | These ponies are way too small. | 这些小马也太小了 |
[1:02:58] | They’re for little girls. | 是给小姑娘骑的吧 |
[1:03:00] | Those dead things were double the size. | 那些怪物比它们两倍还大 |
[1:03:02] | Do it like show jumpers on TV. | 学学电视上的马赛骑手 |
[1:03:04] | Left rein to go left, right rein to go right, | 往左拉就是朝左跑 往右就是朝右跑 |
[1:03:06] | bounce up and down in the saddle. | 在马鞍上上下跳动 |
[1:03:08] | They’re coming. I can feel it. | 他们要来了 我能感觉到 |
[1:03:16] | Meek. | 柔弱 |
[1:03:17] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[1:03:22] | They’re right behind us. | 就在我们后面 |
[1:03:23] | Go, go, gallop! | 快 快 跑起来 |
[1:03:27] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不会骑马啊 |
[1:03:29] | I can’t do this! | 我不行了 |
[1:03:30] | I’m gonna fall off! | 我要掉下来了 |
[1:03:36] | Greedy. Greedy. | 贪婪 贪婪 |
[1:03:40] | Callow. | 幼稚 |
[1:03:43] | This way, into the forest! | 往这边 进森林里去 |
[1:03:45] | The trees will slow them down! | 树会把它们挡住 |
[1:03:53] | Come on, my little pony. Go faster! | 快啊我的小马驹 再快点 |
[1:03:56] | They’re catching up! | 他们追上来了 |
[1:04:05] | His quest will be his doom. | 他的征途将会变成他的厄运 |
[1:04:16] | I got one! | 我打倒一个 |
[1:04:18] | He got one! | 他打倒了一个 |
[1:04:23] | Bedders has fallen off! | 贝德斯跌下来了 |
[1:04:25] | Go get him. We’ll distract them. | 去帮他 我们把它们引开 |
[1:04:27] | They’ll follow the sword. | 他们只会跟着剑 |
[1:04:30] | Bedders, I’m coming for you! | 贝德斯 我来了 |
[1:04:36] | Meek. | 柔弱 |
[1:04:42] | Faster, Alex! Faster. | 快点 亚历克斯 再快点 |
[1:04:46] | Nothing. | 无用 |
[1:04:52] | Come on, Bedders. | 快啊 贝德斯 |
[1:04:56] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[1:05:07] | Bedders, you made it. | 贝德斯 你做到了 |
[1:05:13] | Oh, no. | 哦不 |
[1:05:20] | Jump! | 跳 |
[1:05:33] | I did it! I did it! | 我做到了 我做到了 |
[1:05:35] | Ride! As fast as you can. | 快 越快越好 |
[1:06:03] | 廷塔杰尔 海岸小路 长4英里 | |
[1:06:04] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[1:06:05] | Get off. Follow me. | 下马 跟我来 |
[1:06:11] | – What’s he doing? – Alex! | – 他要干什么 – 亚历克斯 |
[1:06:19] | Let’s go! | 快走吧 |
[1:06:53] | There it is. Tintagel Island. | 就是这里了 廷塔杰尔岛 |
[1:07:05] | You know… | 你不觉得 |
[1:07:07] | we really should huddle together for warmth. | 我们应该抱在一起取暖吗 |
[1:07:11] | No way. I’m not huddling with anyone. | 别想了 我不可能抱别人的 |
[1:07:14] | I don’t huddle. | 我从来不抱人 |
[1:07:52] | Good luck, Alex. | 祝你好运 亚历克斯 |
[1:08:28] | Stay. Stay. | 安静 安静 |
[1:08:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:08:33] | I wonder if you can help me. | 我想向您寻求帮助 |
[1:08:37] | My name’s Alexander Elliot. | 我叫亚历山大 艾略特 |
[1:08:39] | I’m looking for my father. | 我在找我父亲 |
[1:08:43] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 是吧 |
[1:08:45] | I’m Sophie. | 我是索菲 |
[1:08:46] | I’m your aunt. I’m your dad’s sister. | 我是你的小姨 你爸爸的妹妹 |
[1:08:50] | Sorry if I’m staring, but you look just like him. | 抱歉我一直在盯着看你 但你看起来很像他 |
[1:08:54] | I have to talk to him. It’s important. | 我必须和他谈谈 有件事十分重要 |
[1:08:57] | More important than anything in the world. | 比世界上任何事都重要 |
[1:09:00] | You came all the way here from London by yourself? | 你一个人大老远跑来伦敦吗 |
[1:09:04] | Does your mum even know you’re here? | 你妈妈知道你在这吗 |
[1:09:07] | All right, then we have to call her. | 那可不行 我们得打电话告诉她 |
[1:09:09] | No, this is nothing to do with her. | 不 这不关她的事 |
[1:09:12] | Please don’t. | 求你 别打电话 |
[1:09:14] | This is something I have to do on my own. | 这是必须由我一个人完成的事 |
[1:09:17] | Well, what did your mum tell you about him? | 好吧 你妈妈都和你说了什么关于你爸爸的事 |
[1:09:20] | She said they were too young when they had me. | 她说 他们生我的时候还年轻 |
[1:09:23] | He had other things going on in his life. | 爸爸还有别的事要去做 |
[1:09:26] | She said he was battling demons. | 她说他在和恶魔战斗 |
[1:09:28] | I didn’t know what she meant… | 过去我不懂她的意思 |
[1:09:30] | but I do now. | 但现在我明白了 |
[1:09:32] | You do? | 你明白了什么 |
[1:09:33] | It’s okay. You don’t have to lie to me. | 没事的 你没必要骗我 |
[1:09:36] | I know who he really was. | 我知道他的真实身份 |
[1:09:38] | Then why would you want to find him? | 那你为什么要找他 |
[1:09:40] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:09:44] | He drank. | 他酗酒 |
[1:09:46] | He was angry at everything and everyone. | 对每个人 每件事都发脾气 |
[1:09:50] | He wasn’t a good man, Alex. | 他不是个好人 亚历克斯 |
[1:09:53] | He lived here for a while, years back. | 很多年前 他在这里住了一阵子 |
[1:09:57] | That’s when your mum brought you to see him. | 那时候你妈妈带你来见他 |
[1:10:00] | She thought he might’ve changed, | 她以为他可能已经改过自新了 |
[1:10:02] | but he hadn’t. | 但他没有 |
[1:10:04] | I don’t even know where he is anymore. | 我甚至连他在哪都不知道 |
[1:10:07] | Like you said, he had his demons. | 就像你说的 他有他的恶魔要对抗 |
[1:10:11] | But I meant real demons. | 可我说的是真的恶魔 |
[1:10:13] | Magical demons, | 魔法生物 |
[1:10:15] | like King Arthur fought. | 像亚瑟王对抗过的 |
[1:10:17] | Like in the book he gave me. | 像他给我那本书里的那种 |
[1:10:23] | You don’t understand. I’m the once and future king, | 你不懂 我是终将称王之人 |
[1:10:27] | and he knew. | 而他知道 |
[1:10:29] | He wrote me this message | 他给我写了这些话 |
[1:10:30] | and he’s waiting for me. | 他在等我 |
[1:10:37] | But, Alex… | 但是 亚历克斯 |
[1:10:39] | your mum bought you this book. | 是你妈妈给你买了这本书 |
[1:10:42] | This is her writing. | 字是她写的 |
[1:10:46] | Go away! | 走开 |
[1:10:47] | I want it! | 我想要这个 |
[1:10:48] | – I wanna be king. – I wanna be queen. | – 我想做国王 – 我想做女王 |
[1:10:52] | Alex, what happened? | 亚历克斯 发生什么了 |
[1:10:54] | Did you find him? What did he say? | 你找到他了吗 他说什么了吗 |
[1:11:15] | My dad’s not here. | 我爸爸不在这 |
[1:11:18] | And he’s not a hero. | 他也不是个英雄 |
[1:11:21] | He didn’t care about me. | 他不在乎我 |
[1:11:23] | And he didn’t want to know me. | 他也不想认识我 |
[1:11:26] | He didn’t even give me the book. | 连这本书都不是他给我的 |
[1:11:32] | My mum lied to me. | 我妈妈骗了我 |
[1:11:34] | It’s all a lie. | 这都是谎言 |
[1:11:38] | I hate her! | 我恨她 |
[1:11:48] | Hey, Alex. | 嘿 亚历克斯 |
[1:11:51] | I have to show you something. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[1:11:53] | Hold out your hand. | 把手伸出来 |
[1:11:59] | Now squeeze as hard as you can. | 现在用力捏紧 |
[1:12:14] | And open your hand. | 然后张开手 |
[1:12:21] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[1:12:22] | I couldn’t sleep, | 我睡不着 |
[1:12:23] | so I practiced and practiced, | 所以我一遍又一遍地练 |
[1:12:25] | and now I can do it. | 现在我做到了 |
[1:12:26] | I can do real magic. | 我会真正的魔法了 |
[1:12:31] | You can’t give up, it’s not allowed. | 你不能放弃 我不准你放弃 |
[1:12:34] | We’re Han and Chewie, Frodo and Samwise. | 我们就像是汉和丘巴卡 弗罗多和山姆维斯 |
[1:12:37] | We can’t give up because… | 我们不能放弃 因为 |
[1:12:39] | look how far we’ve come. | 看看我们已经走了多远 |
[1:12:42] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:12:44] | You’ve survived three nights against the Mortes Milles. | 和莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯对抗的这三晚你都活下来了 |
[1:12:47] | Hundreds of them. | 成百上千的莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯 |
[1:12:48] | All leathery and on fire, | 这些粗糙干裂 身着火焰 |
[1:12:50] | with their faces half falling off and everything. | 掉了半张脸的 各种各样的怪物 |
[1:12:53] | You got us here. | 你把我们带到了这里 |
[1:12:55] | You turned us from enemies into allies, | 你把我们从敌人变成了盟友 |
[1:12:57] | just like King Arthur did, just like in the legend. | 就像亚瑟王做的那样 像传说中那样 |
[1:13:01] | You drew Excalibur, Alex. | 你拔出了石中剑 亚历克斯 |
[1:13:04] | Nothing else matters. | 其他的都不重要 |
[1:13:07] | This book you covet, Alexander… | 你梦寐以求的这本书 亚历山大 |
[1:13:10] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[1:13:12] | Pretty illustrations, | 很漂亮的插图 |
[1:13:14] | but… | 但是 |
[1:13:17] | …not entirely accurate. | 还不够准确 |
[1:13:20] | Remember, legends are mere rumors | 记住 传说只是谣言 |
[1:13:24] | whispered down the centuries. | 传述了好几个世纪 |
[1:13:26] | Written and rewritten, told and retold. | 写了又写 说了又说 |
[1:13:29] | Sometimes by the rich and powerful | 往往是有财有权的人说了这些传说 |
[1:13:32] | so they can hold on to power. | 以便他们能继续掌权 |
[1:13:35] | The sword doesn’t care who your parents are. | 石中剑不在乎你父母是谁 |
[1:13:38] | It doesn’t choose by birth or blood, Alexander, | 它不靠出生或血统去选择 亚历山大 |
[1:13:42] | but by heart and mind. | 而是靠品德和胸襟 |
[1:13:45] | If your legends say different, | 如果你的传说中说的不一样 |
[1:13:49] | then perhaps… | 那么或许 |
[1:13:51] | you must write them anew. | 你必须写一个新的传说 |
[1:14:01] | But we’re right back where we started. | 但是我们又回到了起点 |
[1:14:03] | We don’t know where the entrance to the Underworld is | 我们还不知道地底世界的入口在哪 |
[1:14:05] | and there’s only one more night until the eclipse. | 在日食前只剩一个晚上了 |
[1:14:08] | You’re a king, Alexander. | 你是国王 亚历山大 |
[1:14:10] | A leader, not a follower. | 你是一个领导者 而不是追随者 |
[1:14:12] | You need nothing | 你什么都不需要 |
[1:14:15] | but that which you already have. | 你已经有了一切你所需要的 |
[1:14:27] | I’ve got it. | 我知道了 |
[1:14:28] | I know. I know where it is. | 我知道了 我知道它在哪了 |
[1:14:33] | That’s lovely. | 真可爱 |
[1:14:37] | Excuse me, please. | 打扰一下 |
[1:14:38] | Sorry, this is an emergency. | 对不起 这是紧急情况 |
[1:14:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:41] | Stand back, please. We’re on a mission. | 请往后退一点 我们正在执行任务 |
[1:14:42] | Clear some space, quick as you can. Thank you. | 请腾点地方出来 越快越好 多谢 |
[1:14:46] | It’s the same place. | 就是这里 |
[1:14:50] | Glastonbury Tor. | 格拉斯顿伯里山 |
[1:14:51] | That’s where Arthur fought Morgana. | 这就是亚瑟和莫甘娜战斗的地方 |
[1:14:55] | Lance, Kaye, go along the cliff, | 兰斯 凯伊 沿着悬崖走 |
[1:14:57] | find the horses | 找些马匹 |
[1:14:58] | and tie them up at the top of the high street, | 把它们拴在主街道的最高处 |
[1:15:00] | then meet us at the amusement arcade. | 然后到游戏厅来找我们 |
[1:15:02] | Bedders, you come with me. | 贝德斯 你跟我来 |
[1:15:07] | We’re knights. | 我们是骑士 |
[1:15:11] | We’ve got a quest to finish. | 我们还有个使命要完成 |
[1:15:31] | All clear. Do it, Bedders. Go. | 没有人在 贝德斯 来吧 |
[1:15:44] | It’s working. | 成功了 |
[1:15:45] | Bedders, you’re a genius. | 贝德斯 你就是个天才 |
[1:16:04] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:16:06] | We’d like to buy some armor, please. | 我们想买些盔甲 |
[1:16:07] | Do you take 50p pieces? | 这里收50便士的零钱吗 |
[1:16:57] | The sun sets. | 要日落了 |
[1:16:58] | And if you do not defeat her, | 如果你没打败她 |
[1:17:00] | then it sets for the last time. | 那这就是最后一次日落 |
[1:17:02] | For tomorrow, the moon masks the sun and all is lost. | 明天 月亮遮住太阳 一切都会消失 |
[1:17:07] | This battle is yours, not mine. | 这是属于你们的战斗 而不是我的 |
[1:17:11] | Journey with care… | 谨慎前进 |
[1:17:13] | be brave, | 要勇敢 |
[1:17:14] | chivalrous… | 像个骑士一样 |
[1:17:16] | and remember the Code. | 还有 记住骑士守则 |
[1:17:49] | There’s no doorway. | 这里没有入口 |
[1:17:51] | There’s nothing here. | 什么都没有 |
[1:17:53] | I don’t understand. | 我想不通 |
[1:17:56] | Alex, look. | 亚历克斯 看 |
[1:18:05] | Let me try something. | 让我试试 |
[1:18:29] | This is too creepy. | 这里好吓人啊 |
[1:18:32] | It’s like no one’s been down here for centuries. | 这里像是有几个世纪没人来过了 |
[1:18:35] | Not since the Dark Ages, | 自从黑暗时代 |
[1:18:37] | when Arthur trapped Morgana. | 亚瑟封印莫甘娜之后 |
[1:18:40] | We’re the very first. | 我们是第一批到访者 |
[1:18:43] | Four doorways. | 四扇门 |
[1:18:45] | Maybe we take one each. | 也许我们得每人选一个 |
[1:18:47] | What if it’s a trick? | 如果这是个圈套呢 |
[1:18:48] | What if she’s trying to separate us? | 如果她想把我们分开怎么办 |
[1:18:50] | Right. We should stick together, whatever happens. | 对 不管发生什么我们都应该团结一致 |
[1:18:53] | But… which door? | 但是 走哪扇门呢 |
[1:19:00] | Wait. The sword will tell us. | 等等 石中剑会告诉我们的 |
[1:19:11] | It’s this way, behind the vines. | 走这边 就在藤蔓后面 |
[1:19:52] | Look at the walls. | 快看墙上 |
[1:19:54] | They’re moving. | 它们在动 |
[1:19:56] | They’re coming for us. | 它们往我们这边来了 |
[1:20:03] | They’re everywhere! | 它们到处都是 |
[1:20:08] | Stay close. Form a circle. | 靠紧点 围成一个圆 |
[1:20:16] | There’s too many! | 它们数量太多了 |
[1:20:17] | Lance! | 兰斯 |
[1:20:24] | Kaye! | 凯伊 |
[1:20:27] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:20:29] | They’ve got me! | 他们抓到我了 |
[1:20:34] | Alex, look! | 亚历克斯 看那 |
[1:20:37] | You have to go. Now. | 你得走了 快走 |
[1:20:39] | I’ll hold them off. | 我来拖住他们 |
[1:20:41] | Now! | 快走 |
[1:20:43] | Go get her! | 找到她 |
[1:21:29] | Alex! Alex, we’re up here! | 亚历克斯 亚历克斯 我们在上面 |
[1:21:32] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[1:21:33] | She’s here! Be careful! | 她就在这 当心 |
[1:21:36] | Let them go! | 放了他们 |
[1:22:01] | Welcome, boy. | 你好啊 小子 |
[1:22:04] | Boy. | 小子 |
[1:22:06] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在关注着你 |
[1:22:08] | You. | 你 |
[1:22:10] | You’ve traveled so far. | 你走了这么远 |
[1:22:14] | So far. | 这么远 |
[1:22:16] | Fought so bravely. | 战斗得如此英勇 |
[1:22:18] | Bravely. | 英勇 |
[1:22:20] | I’ve seen your world. | 我见过你的世界 |
[1:22:23] | How you live. | 你的生活 |
[1:22:26] | The myths you believe. | 还有你所相信的神话 |
[1:22:28] | Who you trust. | 你所信任的人 |
[1:22:31] | It’s all lies. | 全都是谎言 |
[1:22:38] | Merlin lied to you. | 梅林欺骗了你 |
[1:22:40] | Your mother lied to you. | 你的母亲欺骗了你 |
[1:22:43] | You have no noble blood, you have no army. | 你没有高贵的血统 也没有军队 |
[1:22:48] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[1:22:56] | The world is rotten, Alexander. | 这个世界已然腐朽 亚历山大 |
[1:23:00] | That’s not true! | 那不是真的 |
[1:23:01] | Oh, but it is. | 但事实如此 |
[1:23:06] | You sought the truth, child, | 你想找到真相 孩子 |
[1:23:09] | and you have found it. | 你找到了 |
[1:23:12] | You are nothing… | 你什么都不是 |
[1:23:14] | Nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[1:23:14] | …but a lowborn serf. | 只是是一个卑贱的奴隶 |
[1:23:16] | Serf. | 奴隶 |
[1:23:17] | Know your place. | 认清你的身份 |
[1:23:19] | Place. | 身份 |
[1:23:20] | I am the last living Pendragon. | 我是最后一个活着的潘德拉贡 |
[1:24:02] | The land is mine. | 这片土地是属于我的 |
[1:24:05] | The sword is mine. | 石中剑是属于我的 |
[1:24:08] | You are mine. | 你们也属于我 |
[1:24:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:24:18] | I’m nothing. | 我什么也不是 |
[1:24:26] | Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[1:24:51] | Lance, Bedders, Kaye, | 兰斯 贝德斯 凯伊 |
[1:24:53] | quickly! This way! Hurry! | 快点 这边 快 |
[1:25:23] | I think we did it. | 我觉得我们成功了 |
[1:25:25] | That was amazing. | 真是难以置信 |
[1:25:27] | All hail the once and future king. | 所有荣誉都属于您 终将称王之人 |
[1:25:35] | No, please don’t. | 不 别这样 |
[1:25:38] | Really, it’s embarrassing. | 说真的 挺尴尬 |
[1:25:44] | If they catch us with Excalibur, | 如果我们带着石中剑 他们抓到了我们 |
[1:25:46] | they’ll take it away. | 他们会把石中剑拿走的 |
[1:25:48] | We can’t risk it. | 我们不能冒这个险 |
[1:25:49] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[1:25:50] | Is the Lady of the Lake really | 湖中夫人真的存在于 |
[1:25:53] | in every body of water in the whole of Britain? | 英国每一片有水的地方吗 |
[1:25:54] | Like, even in a swimming pool? | 甚至是在一个泳池里 |
[1:25:56] | Or a bucket of water? Or a puddle? | 或者一桶水 一个水坑 |
[1:25:59] | Stand back. | 往后退一点 |
[1:26:10] | Guess that’s a “yes,” then. | 我猜是那真的喽 |
[1:26:18] | See you, sword. | 再见了 石中剑 |
[1:26:20] | See you when we see you. | 我们会再见的 |
[1:26:34] | Where are you going, Alex? | 你要去哪 亚历克斯 |
[1:26:36] | Aren’t you going home? | 你不回家吗 |
[1:26:38] | I’m going over the walls. Then through the back window. | 我打算翻过围墙 然后从后窗进去 |
[1:26:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:26:43] | I can’t face her, Bedders. | 我没法面对她 贝德斯 |
[1:26:45] | Not tonight. I’m too tired. | 今晚不行 我太累了 |
[1:26:48] | What are you going to tell her? | 你打算告诉她什么 |
[1:26:50] | The same as you. The truth. | 和你一样 事实 |
[1:26:53] | They won’t believe us. No one will. | 他们不会相信我们的 没人会信 |
[1:26:57] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[1:26:59] | It’s over now. | 都结束了 |
[1:27:02] | Good night, Sir Beddersvere. | 晚安 贝德希尔爵士 |
[1:27:07] | That was a great adventure. | 这是一次伟大的冒险 |
[1:27:09] | Yeah, it really was. | 是的 这的确是 |
[1:27:13] | Good night, Your Highness-ness. | 晚安 殿下 |
[1:28:32] | It didn’t work. She’s not dead. | 我们没做到 她还没有死 |
[1:28:35] | No. | 对 |
[1:28:36] | You merely wounded her. | 你只是伤到了她 |
[1:28:38] | Her fury and resolve are doubled | 她更加愤怒 更加坚决 |
[1:28:40] | and the eclipse is in six hours. | 而日食将在六小时后开始 |
[1:28:42] | But why? I did everything you told me to do. | 可为什么 我做了你叫我做的每一件事 |
[1:28:45] | Think, boy. Think! | 想一想 小子 好好想想 |
[1:28:48] | The Code. | 骑士守则 |
[1:28:50] | It must be the Code. | 一定是骑士守则 |
[1:28:53] | But… I refrained from wanton offense. | 但是 我没有故意去挑事 |
[1:28:57] | I spoke the truth at all times. | 我说的也一直是真话 |
[1:29:00] | I persevered… | 我也有坚持 |
[1:29:05] | “Honor those you love.” | 尊重你所爱之人 |
[1:29:17] | Mum. | 妈妈 |
[1:29:22] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[1:29:27] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[1:29:29] | The police have been looking for you. | 警察一直在找你 |
[1:29:31] | I’ve been worried sick. | 我太担心了 |
[1:29:33] | Oh, thank God you’re back. | 谢天谢地 你回来了 |
[1:29:38] | Mum, I’ve got something to tell you. | 妈妈 我有事要告诉你 |
[1:29:42] | We went on a quest to Tintagel. | 我们为一个使命去了廷塔杰尔 |
[1:29:45] | I met my Aunt Sophie. | 我见到了姑妈索菲 |
[1:29:47] | I know. She called. | 我知道 她打过电话了 |
[1:29:49] | I know you lied to me about the book. | 我知道你在书的事上撒谎了 |
[1:29:52] | I know… | 我知道了 |
[1:29:54] | he didn’t even sign it. | 他没在书上写字 |
[1:29:57] | You did. | 是你写的 |
[1:30:00] | I know Dad didn’t care about neither of us. | 我知道爸爸不在乎我们俩 |
[1:30:05] | I’m so sorry, Alex. | 我很抱歉 亚历克斯 |
[1:30:08] | I’m sorry I lied, I just… | 对不起 我骗了你 我只是 |
[1:30:11] | I– I just… | 我 我只是 |
[1:30:14] | I wanted you to believe he was good. | 我希望你能相信他是好人 |
[1:30:17] | I thought that if you knew the truth, | 我担心如果你知道了真相 |
[1:30:19] | it would hurt you, change you. | 那会伤害你 改变你 |
[1:30:22] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我该道歉 |
[1:30:26] | I’m sorry I was angry with you. | 对不起 我对你发火了 |
[1:30:29] | Nothing’s your fault. | 你什么都没有做错 |
[1:30:31] | Nothing. | 什么都没错 |
[1:30:36] | You were just trying to protect me. | 你只是想保护我 |
[1:30:38] | But you don’t need to anymore. | 你可以不用再这样做了 |
[1:30:47] | There’s something I have to do. | 有些事是我必须要去做的 |
[1:30:50] | I have to go to school. | 我得去学校 |
[1:30:52] | And I have to take the sword. | 我必须带上石中剑 |
[1:31:05] | Alex!… | 亚历克斯 |
[1:31:07] | we have to have a serious talk about that sword | 我们必须认真谈谈那把剑 |
[1:31:09] | and this whole King Arthur thing. | 还有关于亚瑟王的这一整件事 |
[1:31:11] | We will. But I have to show you something first. | 我们会谈的 但我得先让你看点东西 |
[1:31:17] | Everything I said about the sword is true. | 我说的关于这把件剑的所有事都是真的 |
[1:31:20] | I can prove it. | 我会证明给你看 |
[1:31:21] | But first, we have to promise | 但首先 我们得保证 |
[1:31:23] | never to lie to each other ever again. | 再也不要向对方说谎 |
[1:31:25] | To always trust each other, whatever happens. | 无论发生什么 都要相互信任 |
[1:31:28] | Do you promise? | 你能保证吗 |
[1:31:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:31:31] | I promise, too. | 我也保证 |
[1:31:33] | Now, don’t freak out, okay? | 好 现在 别害怕 可以吗 |
[1:31:38] | Lady of the Lake… | 湖中夫人 |
[1:31:40] | this is Alexander Elliot. | 我是亚历山大 艾略特 |
[1:31:43] | If my quest is noble and true, | 我的征途高尚而真切 |
[1:31:46] | please return Excalibur. | 请赐予我 石中剑 |
[1:32:09] | All the time I was telling you to obey the Code, | 一直以来我都警告你们要遵从守则 |
[1:32:12] | I’d broken it myself. | 然而我却没有做到 |
[1:32:14] | Morgana’s not dead. | 莫甘娜并没有死 |
[1:32:16] | Oh, no. You’re kidding. | 不可能 你在开玩笑 |
[1:32:17] | She’s coming back… | 她回来了 |
[1:32:19] | into the real world. | 回到这个真实的世界了 |
[1:32:21] | That’s why we need defenses. | 这就是我们需要防守的原因 |
[1:32:24] | A fortress, a castle. | 堡垒 城堡 |
[1:32:26] | The Mortes Milles will rise from the land across the roadway. | 莫尔蒂斯 迈尔斯即将苏醒 随时来袭 |
[1:32:30] | They’ll attack head-on in a great and terrible multitude. | 千军万马 战争铁骑 迎面而来 |
[1:32:34] | The eclipse gives us one advantage. | 日食给了我们一个优势 |
[1:32:37] | It’s not night or day. | 那个时候既不是白天也不是黑夜 |
[1:32:39] | So this time, Merlin can fight beside us. | 在那时 梅林 可以和我们并肩作战 |
[1:32:43] | But the five of us won’t stand a chance on our own. | 但我们五个人的力量远远不够 |
[1:32:47] | We need to raise an army. | 我们需要组建一支军队 |
[1:32:51] | I’m relying on you three to set a good example. | 我需要依靠你们三个树立一个好榜样 |
[1:32:53] | So when the entire school’s out in the playground | 所以当整个学校的人都聚集在操场上 |
[1:32:55] | watching the eclipse, everyone behaves themselves. | 看着日食时 你们要表现出色 |
[1:32:58] | Is that clear? | 都清楚了吗 |
[1:32:59] | – Yes, Miss. – Okay, Miss. | – 好的 – 了解 |
[1:33:02] | Why are all these children walking towards us? | 为什么所有的学生都在走向我们这边 |
[1:33:10] | And what on earth are you children doing, | 你们这些孩子到底在做什么 |
[1:33:14] | turning up to school in the middle of the morning dressed like that? | 穿成那样来上学 |
[1:33:19] | Saving Britain from eternal slavery | 女士 我们要拯救英国 |
[1:33:21] | by an ancient, undead evil, Miss. | 免受来自远古时代的不死恶魔的奴役 |
[1:33:29] | Break is over. Quickly and quietly fall in line. | 休息结束了 迅速有序的排成一队 |
[1:33:36] | Get in line. Break is over. | 快排好队 休息时间结束了 |
[1:33:45] | Everyone, gather round. | 所有人 集合 |
[1:33:49] | Quickly now. | 肃静 |
[1:33:52] | This boy has a very important announcement. | 这个男孩有很重要的事情向大家宣布 |
[1:33:57] | My name is Alexander Elliot. | 我叫亚历山大 艾略特 |
[1:34:01] | A few days ago, I found a sword in a stone. | 几天前 我在石头中发现了一把剑 |
[1:34:05] | Then I found out it wasn’t just any sword in a stone, | 后来我发现这不仅仅是一把普通的剑 |
[1:34:08] | it was the Sword in the Stone… | 它是 石中圣剑 |
[1:34:11] | Excalibur. | 石中剑 |
[1:34:14] | I know, I know, I know it sounds ridiculous, | 我知道 我知道 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[1:34:18] | but it’s true, and I can prove it. | 但这是真的 我能证明 |
[1:34:22] | This boy, Mertin, | 这个男孩 梅廷 |
[1:34:24] | is really the wizard, Merlin. | 是真正的巫师 梅林 |
[1:34:27] | And if you don’t believe me, | 如果你们不相信我 |
[1:34:29] | then just watch. | 那就看好了 |
[1:34:46] | How humiliating. | 好丢脸啊 |
[1:34:48] | Quiet. Quiet. Listen. | 安静 安静 听好了 |
[1:34:52] | This country is in danger. | 这个国家处于危难之中 |
[1:34:55] | A sorceress called Morgana | 一个叫莫甘娜的女巫师 |
[1:34:58] | has been sleeping under our soil for centuries, | 在我们的土地下沉睡了几个世纪 |
[1:35:01] | waiting for her moment to return and enslave us. | 就为等待一个时刻东山再起 并要奴役我们 |
[1:35:06] | And that moment has come. | 而现在她要苏醒了 |
[1:35:08] | In two hours, there will be an eclipse. | 两小时后 日食将会发生 |
[1:35:13] | Morgana and her army of undead knights | 莫甘娜和她的军队 亡灵骑士 |
[1:35:15] | will attack the school. | 将会攻击学校 |
[1:35:18] | We need you to help us defeat her. | 我们需要你们的帮助去打败她 |
[1:35:21] | All you have to do is kneel | 你们要做的就是跪下来 |
[1:35:23] | and let Alex knight you. | 让亚历克斯授予你们骑士爵位 |
[1:35:26] | Everyone who does gets a sword and armor. | 这样做的每个人都会得到一把剑和一副盔甲 |
[1:35:30] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是一场游戏 |
[1:35:32] | This is 100% for real. | 这是一场真实的生死之战 |
[1:35:34] | Flaming swords, fire-breathing horses. | 他们有燃烧的剑和会喷火的马 |
[1:35:38] | So, don’t step up unless you’re ready. | 所以 除非你准备好了 否则不要向前 |
[1:35:40] | Me and Bedders used to hate Lance and Kaye. | 我和贝德斯都曾讨厌兰斯和凯伊 |
[1:35:44] | And they hated us. We were sworn enemies. | 他们也恨我们 我们是不共戴天的敌人 |
[1:35:48] | But now we know that’s how evil tricks you. | 但现在我们知道了邪恶是如何戏耍你的 |
[1:35:51] | It turns people against each other | 它让人们自相残杀 |
[1:35:53] | to distract them from itself. | 分散我们的注意力 |
[1:35:56] | Because it knows that if we fight together, | 因为它知道一旦我们联合起来 |
[1:35:59] | it doesn’t stand a chance. | 我们将战无不胜 |
[1:36:02] | So, who will stand with us today? | 那么 今天谁会和我们站在一起 |
[1:36:05] | Who will stand up to save their friends, | 谁会站出来去拯救他们的朋友 |
[1:36:07] | their future, their country? | 他们的未来 他们的国家 |
[1:36:11] | Who will join us? | 谁将加入我们 |
[1:36:14] | Nah. | 不 |
[1:36:18] | Activa. | 让他们活跃起来 |
[1:36:20] | And, by the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[1:36:22] | this is instead of lessons today. | 加入的人今天不上课 |
[1:36:34] | Excuse me, Pam, | 对不起 帕姆 |
[1:36:35] | forgive us if we’re speaking out of turn. | 如果我们说话不合时宜 请原谅我们 |
[1:36:36] | I thought we were taking an hour out to watch the eclipse. | 我以为我们要花一个小时去看日食 |
[1:36:38] | No one said anything about any kind of historical reenactment. | 没有人说过历史将会重演 |
[1:36:41] | My Year 11’s are meant to be off-timetable for intensive revision. | 我11年级的学生还打算不看日食而是进行复习 |
[1:36:44] | I just had all of these made up. | 我刚刚把一切准备好 |
[1:36:46] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:36:48] | If I could have your attention for a moment… | 注意力放在我这里一下 |
[1:36:56] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[1:36:57] | Hector. | 赫克特 |
[1:37:00] | I knight thee, Sir Hector. | 我封你为骑士 赫克特爵士 |
[1:37:02] | Take a shield. | 拿个盾牌 |
[1:37:03] | Take a shield, move on to the next table. | 拿着盾牌去下一张桌子 |
[1:37:15] | Take a sword. Good. | 拿把剑 很好 |
[1:37:17] | Take a sword. | 拿把剑 |
[1:37:19] | Set the barricades! Lay the ropes! | 设置路障 把绳子放好 |
[1:37:22] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:37:23] | Tie two ropes on each vaulting horse. | 在每个跳马上系两条绳子 |
[1:37:26] | Quick as you can, then get ready to hoist! | 尽快尽快 然后准备把它们吊起来 |
[1:37:36] | Excuse me, ladies and gentlemen, | 打扰一下 女士们 先生们 |
[1:37:38] | I don’t suppose I could possibly borrow | 我想借一下 |
[1:37:41] | everyone’s car keys, could I? | 每个人的车钥匙 可以吗 |
[1:37:44] | Come on. First car on the left. | 来吧 去左边第一辆车 |
[1:37:46] | You guys, first on the right. | 你们 去右边第一辆车 |
[1:37:48] | Keep it moving. Well done. | 动作迅速 做得好 |
[1:37:50] | One set of keys each. Go. | 拿把钥匙 快去吧 |
[1:37:53] | Good. | 干的漂亮 |
[1:37:54] | Go. Go. | 快去 |
[1:37:57] | And one! | 一 |
[1:37:59] | Left block. | 左 |
[1:38:00] | And two! | 二 |
[1:38:02] | Upper block. | 上 |
[1:38:03] | And three! | 三 |
[1:38:04] | Right block. | 右 |
[1:38:06] | And four! | 四 |
[1:38:07] | Legs wide. | 打下盘 |
[1:38:08] | And five! | 五 |
[1:38:09] | Use the weight of the sword. | 使用剑的重量 |
[1:38:13] | You must lure her. Trap her. | 你必须引诱她 缠住 |
[1:38:16] | Give me time to open a portal. | 给我一段时间打开封印之门 |
[1:38:18] | Create a vortex. | 创造一个旋涡 |
[1:38:21] | Then you must destroy her so that she can never return. | 接下来你必须彻底消灭她 |
[1:38:26] | It won’t be easy, Alex. | 亚历克斯 这会很难 |
[1:38:28] | We can do it, Merlin. | 梅林 我们能做到的 |
[1:38:30] | We don’t have any choice. | 我们没有别的选择 |
[1:38:33] | We have to do it. | 我们必须这么做 |
[1:40:04] | All battalions, stand by. | 各部门 全体待命 |
[1:40:06] | This is it. Good luck. | 就是现在了 祝你们好运 |
[1:40:09] | Prepare for battle! Prepare for battle! | 准备战斗 准备战斗 |
[1:40:23] | They’re through the gates. | 他们正穿越大门 |
[1:40:25] | Wait for it. Wait for it. | 等等 再等等 |
[1:40:27] | Now! Go! Go! Go! | 就是现在 上上上 |
[1:40:29] | Go! Go! | 冲啊 上 |
[1:40:43] | Reverse! Reset! Reposition! | 后撤 恢复原位 回到原来的地方 |
[1:40:45] | I’ve never driven backwards before! | 我以前从来没倒车过 |
[1:40:50] | No! | 不 |
[1:40:51] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:40:55] | Warn Bedders’ battalion! They’re coming through! | 警告贝德斯的部队 他们冲进去了 |
[1:41:08] | Pull! Pull! Pull! | 拉 拉 拉 |
[1:41:14] | Pull! | 快拉啊 |
[1:41:16] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:41:36] | Drop the horses! One! | 把他们打下马 一 |
[1:41:41] | Two! | 二 |
[1:41:43] | Three! | 三 |
[1:41:46] | Four! | 四 |
[1:41:50] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[1:42:31] | We need more men! | 我们需要更多的人 |
[1:42:52] | Get back! | 回来 |
[1:42:54] | Hold the line! Retreat! | 保持队型 撤退 |
[1:42:56] | Sir Lance and Lady Kaye are overwhelmed! | 兰斯爵士和凯伊女士都落入下风了 |
[1:42:58] | Sir Beddersvere fights man-to-man! | 贝德希尔爵士正在和敌人战斗 |
[1:43:03] | Sound the retreat! Fall back! | 听命令 撤退 |
[1:43:06] | Meet on the roof! | 去屋顶 |
[1:43:07] | There’s too many of them. | 他们人太多了 |
[1:43:12] | Fall back! Fall back! Retreat now! Now! | 退后 退后 现在撤退 马上 |
[1:43:21] | Move! | 快 |
[1:43:23] | Quicker! | 再快点 |
[1:43:24] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[1:43:30] | Barricade! Barricade! | 路障 设置路障 |
[1:43:32] | Barricade! | 路障 |
[1:43:37] | Build the barricade! Quickly! | 摆放路障 快 |
[1:43:41] | Quickly! | 快快快 |
[1:43:42] | My battalion, to the far corner. | 我的人 去远一点的拐角 |
[1:43:44] | Come on. Take cover. | 快点 注意掩护 |
[1:43:48] | Keep moving! Good work! Go! | 快速前进 干得很好 快 |
[1:43:52] | Quickly. Over there! Run! | 再快一点 去那边 快去 |
[1:43:54] | Good work! Go! | 干得好 去吧 |
[1:44:01] | There’s thousands of them. | 他们的人太多了 |
[1:44:02] | Where’s Morgana? | 莫甘娜在哪 |
[1:44:03] | The barricade won’t hold for long. | 路障坚持不了太久 |
[1:44:05] | Maybe she’s not coming. Maybe it’s over. | 也许她没来 她放弃了 |
[1:44:09] | Where’s Merlin? | 梅林在哪 |
[1:44:14] | Hello, Merlin. | 你好啊 梅林 |
[1:44:19] | You’ve hardly aged a day. | 你一点都没变老呢 |
[1:44:28] | An army of children. | 一支童子军 |
[1:44:31] | Did you think I might take pity on them? | 难道你认为我会同情他们 |
[1:44:34] | After all these years, this is your plan? | 这些年过去了 这就是你的计划吗 |
[1:44:45] | There you are. | 这才是你 |
[1:44:47] | You have no pity. | 你不需要同情他们 |
[1:44:49] | These children have more goodness and nobility | 这些孩子们的善良 高尚 |
[1:44:52] | than you can ever comprehend. | 他们的能力远超出你的想象 |
[1:44:54] | But, Merlin, | 但是 梅林 |
[1:44:56] | I have seen them in their heated hovels, | 我在他们臭烘烘的住所里见过他们 |
[1:45:02] | with their toys and trivialities, | 和他们的玩具 琐屑的日常 |
[1:45:05] | with their ignorance of nature, | 以及他们对这个世界 |
[1:45:08] | of magic. | 和魔法的无知 |
[1:45:10] | Do you think these little rats are worthy of this land? | 你认为这些小老鼠值得拥有这片土地吗 |
[1:45:15] | Of that sword? Of my inheritance? | 值得拥有那把剑 拥有本该属于我的遗产吗 |
[1:45:18] | Merlin. Merlin! | 梅林 梅林 |
[1:45:21] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我相信他们 |
[1:45:23] | You and I are history, Morgana. | 莫甘娜 你和我都该成为历史了 |
[1:45:27] | The future is theirs, not ours. | 未来是属于他们的 不是我们的 |
[1:45:32] | They have no future. | 他们没有未来 |
[1:45:48] | Let’s go! Ready your ropes! | 快跑 准备你的绳子 |
[1:45:57] | Alex, don’t die. | 亚历克斯 不要死 |
[1:46:00] | I’ll do my best. | 我不会的 |
[1:46:07] | Hey, come and get it! | 嘿 来追我啊 |
[1:46:11] | Over here! Come and get it! | 在这里 来啊 |
[1:46:16] | Bedders! Now! | 贝德斯 就是现在 |
[1:46:46] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:46:47] | Go! | 快上 |
[1:46:51] | Pull it! | 拉 |
[1:46:55] | Pull! Pull! | 拉 快拉 |
[1:47:01] | Take cover! | 全体隐蔽 |
[1:47:05] | Come on! | 加油 |
[1:47:09] | Hey! | 我在这呢 |
[1:47:19] | Hey! | 这 |
[1:47:27] | Hey! | 在这里 |
[1:47:32] | Lance, Kaye, now! | 兰斯 凯伊 就是现在 |
[1:47:34] | Choke her. Stop her breathing fire! | 堵住她的嘴 让她停止喷火 |
[1:47:40] | – Ready? – Do it! | – 准备好了没 – 上 |
[1:47:57] | Grab the rope! Back me up! | 抓住绳子 帮帮我 |
[1:47:59] | Hurry! Come on! | 快 快 |
[1:48:01] | Pull! Harder! Pull! | 拉 用力 拉 |
[1:48:08] | Don’t let go! | 别让她挣脱了 |
[1:48:15] | Merlin, we’ve got her! We’re ready! | 梅林 我们抓住她了 准备好了 |
[1:48:21] | Merlin! | 梅林 |
[1:48:27] | Someone throw me a jacket! | 来个人给我扔件夹克 |
[1:48:30] | Get him a jacket! | 给他件夹克 |
[1:48:36] | Merlin, speak to me! Are you okay? | 梅林 说话啊 你还好吗 |
[1:48:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:48:44] | I’ve nothing left. | 我什么都没做到 |
[1:48:47] | I’ve failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[1:48:49] | No, not yet, you haven’t. | 不 你做到了 |
[1:48:52] | Magic potion. Quickly. | 魔法药水 快 |
[1:48:56] | Ice cream, cherryade and chicken nuggets… liquidized. | 冰淇淋 樱桃酱和鸡块 液化过的 |
[1:49:11] | Alex, we can’t hold her for much longer! | 亚历克斯 我们困不住她了 |
[1:51:08] | So great! You were so good. | 太棒了 你做的太好了 |
[1:51:10] | Well done! Well done! | 干的漂亮 干的漂亮 |
[1:51:12] | Congratulations, we did it. You did it. | 祝贺你 我们做到了 都是你的功劳 |
[1:51:14] | Well fought. We did it. Well done! | 做得很好 我们做到了 做得好 |
[1:51:18] | Bravo! Congratulations. Yes! | 好哇 祝贺你 对 |
[1:51:20] | Heroes! Heroes all! | 英雄 英雄万岁 |
[1:51:22] | Yes, yes! Heroes! Woo! | 说得对 英雄万岁 |
[1:51:24] | Yes! Yes! Yes! | 对 对 对 |
[1:51:28] | Well done! Well fought! | 做得好 打得好 |
[1:51:31] | Well fought! | 干的漂亮 |
[1:51:38] | I’ve seen many great battles in my time. | 我一生中见过许多很伟大的战役 |
[1:51:42] | The siege of Guinnion Fort, | 围攻金尼翁要塞战役 |
[1:51:44] | the Saxons halted on Badon Hill. | 萨克森人鏖战巴登山战役 |
[1:51:48] | But believe me, none were fought as bravely | 但相信我 没有任何一场战斗 |
[1:51:51] | as yours against Morgana and the Mortes Milles. | 比你们对抗莫甘娜和莫尔蒂斯的战斗更无畏 |
[1:51:55] | You have truly surpassed my every expectation. | 你真的超出了我的所有期望 |
[1:51:59] | Merlin, we won the battle, | 梅林 我们赢得了战争 |
[1:52:02] | but Britain’s still the same place it was before. | 但英国却仍然和以前一样 |
[1:52:04] | Yeah, how can we ever change anything else? | 是的 我们怎么能改变其他事情呢 |
[1:52:07] | And, even with the sword, who’s ever gonna listen to us? | 即使是用石中剑 但谁会听我们的 |
[1:52:10] | It’s true. We’re just kids. | 确实是这样 我们都还只是孩子 |
[1:52:13] | That may be so. Yet know this. | 或许是这样 但你们要知道一点 |
[1:52:16] | There is a wise, old soul within every child. | 每个孩子的内心都有一个睿智老练的灵魂 |
[1:52:24] | And a foolish child in every old soul. | 而每个成人的内心中都有一个愚蠢稚嫩的灵魂 |
[1:52:28] | Perhaps you have more battles yet to fight. | 也许你们还有更多的战斗要去面对 |
[1:52:31] | They may not be against demons or undead knights, | 你们可能不会再和恶魔或者亡灵骑士战斗 |
[1:52:35] | or won with swords or armies. | 也许不需要用剑和军队取得胜利 |
[1:52:38] | But even if you do not wield Excalibur, | 但即使你不持有石中剑 |
[1:52:42] | you will still know what it stands for… | 你仍然会知道它代表什么 |
[1:52:46] | what you stand for. | 你代表什么 |
[1:52:49] | Sir Beddersvere, | 贝德希尔爵士 |
[1:52:51] | I gave you the power of metal duplication. | 我给了你复制金属的能力 |
[1:52:54] | I was going to take it away, but now, | 我本来打算收回它的 但现在 |
[1:52:57] | I believe you can be trusted with it. | 我相信你可以好好使用它 |
[1:52:59] | Really? Seriously? | 真的吗 你是说真的吗 |
[1:53:04] | Thank you, Merlin! | 谢谢你 梅林 |
[1:53:06] | I promise | 我向你保证 |
[1:53:06] | I’ll never use it for anything but good. | 我绝不会滥用这个能力 |
[1:53:11] | Sir Lance, Lady Kaye, | 兰斯爵士 凯伊夫人 |
[1:53:14] | you are brave, loyal and noble. | 你们勇敢 忠诚 高尚 |
[1:53:17] | You have learned to fight for others, | 你学会了为他人而战 |
[1:53:20] | not just fight for yourselves. | 而不仅仅只是为自己而战 |
[1:53:23] | You are truly Knights of the Round Table. | 你们具有真正的圆桌骑士的精神 |
[1:53:27] | Thank you, Merlin. | 谢谢你 梅林 |
[1:53:30] | Thank you, Merlin. | 谢谢你 梅林 |
[1:53:33] | Alexander, I borrowed this book of yours, | 亚历山大 我借走了你的这本书 |
[1:53:36] | made a few alterations. | 并做了一些改动 |
[1:53:59] | Thanks, Merlin. | 谢谢 梅林 |
[1:54:02] | A land is only as good as its leaders. | 少年强则国强 |
[1:54:06] | And you will make excellent leaders. | 你将成为优秀的领导者 |