时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | All right, gang, Diet Day Four. | 好了 同志们 节食第四天 |
[00:02] | How’s everyone holding up? | 大家坚持得如何 |
[00:04] | Honestly, I’m going to last forever. | 老实说 我会坚持到底的 |
[00:06] | You hear that, bitches? “I’m gonna last forever” | 贱人们听见没 “我会坚持到海枯石烂” |
[00:11] | I’m doing great. | 我一切顺利 |
[00:12] | This morning the homeless guy on my stoop said my skin looked dope. | 今早 我家门廊的流浪汉夸我皮肤很赞呢 |
[00:15] | What’s going on? | 这是咋了 |
[00:16] | Why do you all have matching bags? | 你们怎么用一样的餐包 |
[00:18] | We’re doing a diet together. My wife found it. | 我们在一起节食 我老婆发现的 |
[00:20] | She heard about it at Mommy And Me Graphic Design. | 她在妈咪宝贝图片设计课上听说的 |
[00:23] | Wait, it might’ve been Toddler Karate. | 等等 也可能是宝宝空手道课 |
[00:25] | She takes our little ladies to so many classes, | 她带着我们家闺女上了太多课 |
[00:28] | I can’t keep it straight. | 我记不清了 |
[00:29] | Childhood is truly a time of wonder. | 小孩就是爱探索学习 |
[00:31] | This diet is very scientific, sir. | 这个节食很科学的 长官 |
[00:33] | All the meals are pre-planned and delivered to your doorstep. | 每餐都提前计划好 还送货上门 |
[00:35] | This is our breakfast: | 这是我们的早餐 |
[00:37] | An orange wedge, three cashew nuts… and a solitary grape. | 一瓣橙子 三颗腰果 还有一粒提子 |
[00:40] | It’s actually more than you realize. | 其实比你想的要多 |
[00:42] | Sometimes I can’t even finish all the grape. | 有时候我提子都吃不完 |
[00:44] | Well, this seems unnecessary to me. You’re all in perfect shape. | 我觉得这是多此一举 你们身材都很好 |
[00:47] | You can always be healthier, sir. | 没有最好 只有更好 长官 |
[00:49] | And I like the challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[00:50] | Plus, it’s good team building. | 而且 还有助于培养团队精神 |
[00:52] | We’re gonna get through this together. | 我们要一起熬过这次节食 |
[00:54] | Hey, guys, pro tip. | 嘿 伙计们 专业技巧 |
[00:56] | Lick the baggie. There’s food molecules in there. | 舔一舔包装袋 里面有食物分子哦 |
[00:59] | Oh. Oh, that’s so smart. | 哦 聪明绝顶 |
[01:00] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[01:23] | What are you doing here? Isn’t it your day off? | 你来干嘛 不是休假吗 |
[01:26] | Yeah, stalker. It is my day off. | 对 跟踪狂 我今天是休假 |
[01:28] | But I am here to meet Charles. | 但我得来见Charles |
[01:30] | Did you hear what he did last night? | 你知道他昨晚干啥了吗 |
[01:31] | Drink it, Jake. Drink it. | 喝吧 Jake 喝了 |
[01:33] | What’s up your tiny sleeve? | 怎么了 你个小贱人 |
[01:36] | Oh! | 哦 |
[01:39] | Why is there a bow tie in here? | 为啥里面有个领结 |
[01:41] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[01:42] | Jake Peralta, will you be my best man? | Jake Peralta 你愿意做我的伴郎吗 |
[01:44] | Yes. Yes! A thousand times, yes! | 愿意 我愿意 一千个愿意 |
[01:47] | Wow. Best man. | 喔 伴郎 |
[01:49] | So are you gonna set up shop in a strip club? | 你这是打算赖在脱衣舞酒吧里(开店)了吗 |
[01:52] | What kind of shop would I set up? | 我会开什么店呢 |
[01:53] | Hand sanitizer. I would sell hand sanitizer. | 洗手液店 我要卖洗手液 |
[01:56] | And no. | 不是啦 |
[01:57] | I was hoping that my best-man duties would be all whiskey and cigars, | 我本以为伴郎就是喝威士忌和抽雪茄的 |
[02:00] | but this is Charles we’re talking about. | 不过新郎是Charles |
[02:02] | So we’ve got two straight days of wedding planning, | 所以我们有整整两天做婚礼准备 |
[02:04] | plus, he gave me this to prep. | 他还给了我这个预热 |
[02:06] | Fancy Brudgom! | 梦幻”新狼” |
[02:08] | It means “Fancy groom” In Danish. | 丹麦语的”梦幻新郎” |
[02:10] | According to Charles, the Danes throw the most beautiful weddings in the world | Charles说 论婚礼 全世界属丹麦最浪漫 |
[02:13] | and the most violent funerals. | 论葬礼 丹麦也最血腥 |
[02:16] | This does not look like something you’d be into. | 这不像是你会喜欢的东西啊 |
[02:19] | Normally, yes. | 一般情况下没错 |
[02:20] | But I am now Charles’s forlover… | 但我现在是Charles的”伴狼” |
[02:22] | “Best man,” Danish. | 丹麦语”伴郎” |
[02:24] | So it is my duty to support him, | 所以支持他就是我的职责所在 |
[02:26] | no matter what weird, crazy, Charles-y ideas he has. | 不管他的想法多诡异疯狂又具有Charles风格 |
[02:29] | Let’s do this. | 行动起来吧 |
[02:30] | There he is! My groom! | 他来了 我的新郎 |
[02:32] | Hello, my big, beautiful B.M.! | 我伟岸而美型的BM(便便) |
[02:34] | “Best man.” Just “Best man” Is fine. | 伴郎 说伴郎就行 |
[02:36] | I hope you’re rested. | 我希望你休息好了 |
[02:37] | We’re gonna be on our feet all day. | 我们一天都要来回奔波 |
[02:38] | I am totally prepared. I even bought some nurse shoes. | 完全准备好了 我还买了双护士鞋 |
[02:40] | I love them! Mm-hmm! | 我喜欢 嗯哼 |
[02:42] | Let me grab this! Let me grab this! | 拿上这个 还有这个 |
[02:44] | – Let me grab this! – Grab me! | – 再抓住这个 – 来抓人家啊 |
[02:46] | First stop, kagesmagning! Cake tasting! | 第一站 “蛋搞屎吃” 蛋糕试吃 |
[02:49] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[02:51] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你找我 长官 |
[02:54] | I understand you stopped by the patrol officers’ morning briefing. | 我知道你去了巡警的早间例会 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Officer Deetmore helped me out with my crime scene, | 是的 Deetmore警官帮我侦查现场 |
[02:59] | so I gave him a little thank-you present. | 所以我给了他份小小的谢礼 |
[03:01] | Hey, Deetmore. | 嘿 Deetmore |
[03:02] | If you’re gonna bag evidence like a five-year-old, | 你装袋证物就像个五岁小屁孩 |
[03:05] | you should have the proper tools. | 装备也要跟上啊 |
[03:06] | It’s a “My First Police Kit.” | 这是”警察小鬼套装” |
[03:08] | The walkie-talkie blows bubbles. | 对讲机还能吹泡泡 |
[03:11] | Hope you can handle it. | 希望你知道怎么玩儿哦 |
[03:15] | He mislabeled the weapon, like an idiot. | 他给凶器贴错标签了 十足的傻瓜 |
[03:18] | And it almost got filed with the wrong case. | 为此差点就入错档了 |
[03:20] | He could’ve blown months of work! | 那样几个月的努力就被他搞砸了 |
[03:21] | You humiliated Officer Deetmore in front of his peers. | 你当着Deetmore警官同事的面侮辱了他 |
[03:24] | He submitted an official complaint against you. | 他正式投诉你了 |
[03:26] | Did he fill it out in crayon? | 他是用蜡笔填的投诉表吧 |
[03:27] | No. | 没有 |
[03:28] | But he did use a green pen, which seems crazy to me. | 但是他用了绿色笔 我也觉着挺疯癫的 |
[03:31] | The good news is, if you go down there and apologize, | 好消息是 如果你回去道歉 |
[03:34] | he’ll let the whole thing go. | 他就不计较这事了 |
[03:36] | Fine. I’m great at apologizing. | 好吧 我擅长道歉 |
[03:37] | I’m a very sweet person. | 我可温柔了 |
[03:39] | Out of my way, Chunk. | 滚开 死胖子 |
[03:40] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[03:43] | Jake, I got to tell ya, the engaged life is amazing, | Jake 你听我说呐 订婚之后爽歪歪啊 |
[03:47] | – especially sexually. – Well, I don’t want to pry. | – 特别是性生活 – 够了 我不想窥探隐私 |
[03:49] | – You’re not prying. I want you to know this. – No. | – 不算窥探 我主动坦白的 – 别了 |
[03:51] | Vivian and I have a wonderful intercourse itinerary that we have planned. | 我和Vivian有一套共同设计的性交步骤 |
[03:54] | Ah, ha! I’m usually more of a chocolate guy, | 啊哈 我一般喜欢巧克力口味 |
[03:56] | but this one’s closer, so I’m gonna do that. | 但是这个离得近 先吃这个吧 |
[03:58] | Oh! Hot, hot! | 哦 辣 辣 |
[04:00] | Spicy cake! Why? | 辣味蛋糕 搞什么呀 |
[04:02] | That’s habanero pepper frosting, | 那是哈瓦那辣椒糖霜 |
[04:03] | because our marriage is going to… “Sizzle” | 因为我们的婚姻会”火辣辣” |
[04:08] | Unless you think it’s a bad idea. | 除非你认为这主意很糟 |
[04:09] | No. | 没有的事 |
[04:11] | Sounds like a great idea, Oprah. | 听着棒极了 奥普拉 |
[04:13] | Two… One. | 二 一 |
[04:17] | Okay, be kind. | 好了 嘴下留情 |
[04:19] | I don’t have a model’s body like you. | 我没有你的模特身材 |
[04:20] | Come on, show me what you got. | 来吧 让我看看 |
[04:23] | Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly. | 像不像弗雷德阿斯泰尔和金凯利 |
[04:25] | Liberace, Diane Keaton. | 像李伯拉斯和戴安基顿 |
[04:27] | Roger that. | 我懂了 |
[04:28] | God. | 天哪 |
[04:30] | OK, Charles. You’re not Scottish. | 好了 Charles 你不是苏格兰人 |
[04:33] | Yeah, get back in there, Braveheart. | 乖 再去试吧 勇敢的心 |
[04:36] | Summer linen suit… | 夏季亚麻西装 |
[04:37] | casual but classic. | 随意却经典 |
[04:39] | Actually not bad. | 其实还不错 |
[04:40] | One question… can you see my underwear? | 有个问题 看得到我的内裤吗 |
[04:43] | Ah, thong! Why are you wearing a thong? | 哦 丁字裤 你干嘛穿丁字裤 |
[04:45] | It’s my something borrowed. | 这就是我借来的玩意儿 |
[04:46] | Get back in there. | 快滚回去 |
[04:50] | Yes! | 噢耶 |
[04:50] | Lunchtime. Wait’s over. | 午餐时间 等待结束 |
[04:52] | – That was easy. – Totally. | – 一点不难熬 – 绝对的 |
[04:53] | I feel like we just had our snack an hour and 17 minutes ago. | 我感觉像是一小时十七分之前刚吃过零食 |
[04:56] | I never got into diets… | 我从没节食过 |
[04:58] | Though I did take diet pills in the ’70s. | 倒是在七十年代那阵试过减肥药 |
[05:01] | I love these pills. They give me so much energy. | 我喜欢这药 让我精力充沛 |
[05:04] | And I can eat whatever I want. | 还不用节食 |
[05:07] | Oh, God! | 哦 天哪 |
[05:12] | He’s dead! | 他死了 |
[05:14] | Actually, I was in a coma. | 其实我是昏迷了 |
[05:16] | When I woke up, I had so much mail. | 等我醒过来 发现一堆邮件 |
[05:19] | Weight-loss science has come a long way since then. | 瘦身科学在那之后进步不少 |
[05:21] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[05:23] | “Ingredients… carrot.” Got to respect that. | 原料 胡萝卜 不得不服 |
[05:27] | Damn, Gina! | 靠 Gina |
[05:28] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[05:29] | Oh, it’s a sloppy Jessica. | 噢 是”奶面辣萨” |
[05:32] | Mac ‘n’ cheese, chili, pizza on a bun. | 面包上加了奶酪通心面和辣椒披萨 |
[05:35] | It’s everything I’ve wanted to eat for the last 48 hours. | 全是我这48小时最想吃的 |
[05:39] | Mmm. Mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[05:41] | What happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[05:43] | I thought you were gonna “Last forever, bitches!” | 我以为你要”坚持到海枯石烂 小贱人们” |
[05:45] | Turns out I gave up easy. | 结果我说放弃就放弃了 |
[05:47] | You hear that, bitches? | 你们听到了吗 小贱人们 |
[05:49] | I gave up so easy! | 我轻而易举就放弃了哟 |
[05:53] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[05:54] | Hey, are you sure it’s a good idea | 嘿 马上就要试穿礼服了 |
[05:55] | to eat all this shawarma right before your tux fitting? | 你真想把这些土耳其烤肉全吃掉吗 |
[05:57] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[05:58] | I’m not gonna be one of those grooms who doesn’t eat. | 我可不想做那种节食的新郎 |
[06:00] | – Mm-hmm. – Hey. | – 嗯哼 – 嘿 |
[06:01] | Thanks for being so supportive all day. | 谢谢你今天如此支持我 |
[06:03] | Best man… whatever you need, I will do. | 伴郎嘛 不管你需要什么 我都会去做 |
[06:05] | Actually, there is one thing. | 其实 确实有一件事 |
[06:07] | Do you have a pen I could borrow to sign these forms? | 你能借我一支笔把这些表填了吗 |
[06:09] | You bet I don’t have a pen. I never do. | 当然不能借给你 我从来没有过笔 |
[06:11] | But I will get you one. | 但是我会给你找一支 |
[06:12] | What is it, some sort of marriage license thingy? | 这是什么 办结婚证的手续文件吗 |
[06:14] | Oh, no, it’s my retirement paperwork. | 噢 不是 是我的退休文件 |
[06:15] | – What? Shut up. What? – Yeah. | – 啥 得了吧 你说什么 – 是的 |
[06:17] | Vivian got a job in suburban Ottawa. | Vivian在渥太华郊区找了份工作 |
[06:19] | She wants me to retire from the NYPD and go with her. | 她想让我从纽约警局退休和她一起过去 |
[06:21] | Retire? | 退休 |
[06:23] | Boyle, we’re supposed to die on the force together… | Boyle 我们应该一起殉职的啊 |
[06:25] | me in a big explosion, | 我死于大爆炸 |
[06:26] | and you committing suicide at my funeral out of respect. | 出于尊重 你在我的葬礼上自杀 |
[06:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:29] | But Vivian needs to make this move for her career, | 但是Vivian的事业需要进一步发展 |
[06:32] | and I’m excited to go. | 我也挺期待的 |
[06:33] | I mean, suburban Ottawa’s great. | 我是说 渥太华的郊区很棒 |
[06:35] | It has everything Brooklyn does. | 布鲁克林有的那儿全都有 |
[06:37] | – Really? – Yes… | – 真的 – 真的 |
[06:39] | Other than my job and my friends and my family, | 除了我的工作 我的家人和朋友 |
[06:41] | you, interesting people, museums, restaurants, | 你 有趣的人 博物馆 餐厅 |
[06:44] | every other reason that I have to live. | 还有一切我为之生活的理由 |
[06:46] | Okay, I’m kind of picking up on a couple of clues | 好了 我现在有点头绪了 |
[06:49] | that you maybe don’t want to retire in Canada. | 可能你并不想去加拿大 |
[06:51] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[06:52] | Jake, you’re such an amazing detective. | Jake 你简直是个神探 |
[06:54] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[06:56] | Okay, Boyle, let’s strategize | 好了 Boyle 我们来想想对策 |
[06:57] | on how you’re gonna tell Vivian | 看你该怎么跟Vivian说 |
[06:58] | that you don’t want to move to Canada. | 你不想搬去加拿大 |
[07:00] | No, Jake, I’m not gonna say anything. | 不要 Jake 我什么都不会说的 |
[07:02] | Just drop it. | 别提这个了 |
[07:02] | We have the perfect relationship. | 我们的感情甚好 |
[07:04] | We’ve never fought. | 从不争吵 |
[07:05] | I don’t want to mess up and ruin it. | 我可不想毁了这段感情 |
[07:06] | She’s my everything. | 她是我的全部 |
[07:07] | – Move your testicles to the left. – 10-4. | – 那你的蛋蛋往左移一点 – 收到 |
[07:09] | She’s your fiancee. | 她是你的未婚妻 |
[07:10] | You can’t be scared to talk to her. | 你不能害怕跟她交流 |
[07:11] | Testicles to the right… | 蛋往右移 |
[07:13] | You know, can we actually cool it on the testicles for a minute? | 我说 我们能先把蛋的事儿放一边吗 |
[07:15] | No, I’m on the testicle part. | 不能 我和蛋正忙着呢 |
[07:18] | Honestly, Jake, I wouldn’t even know how to bring it up. | 说实话 Jake 我都不知道怎么开口 |
[07:20] | What if it goes badly? | 万一进展不顺呢 |
[07:21] | It won’t. Just tell her how you feel. | 不会的 你只要告诉她你的感受就行了 |
[07:23] | Say something like, “Vivian, I love you, but we need to talk about Ottawa.” | 就说”我爱你Vivian 但我们得谈谈去渥太华的事儿” |
[07:27] | Right. And then she’ll say, “You’re a selfish man-pig, | 没错 然后她就会说”你真是一头自私的猪 |
[07:30] | and I hope you die alone, and I never loved you.” | 祝你孤独终老 而且我从没爱过你” |
[07:32] | Oh, God. She never loved me. | 噢 天哪 她从没爱过我 |
[07:34] | She’s not gonna say any of that | 她才不会那么说 |
[07:36] | because she’s not criminally insane. | 她又不是疯子 |
[07:37] | Okay, just calm down. | 好啦 淡定 |
[07:39] | We’ll think of something together. | 我们会一起想办法的 |
[07:40] | We’re going to the stationery store next. | 一会儿去隔壁的文具店 |
[07:41] | We can write a bunch of stuff down. | 我们把这些想法都写下来 |
[07:43] | It’s gonna be all right. Take a deep breath. | 一切都会好的 深呼吸 |
[07:45] | No deep breaths. | 别深呼吸 |
[07:46] | Makes the testicles clap. | 蛋蛋会缩在一起 |
[07:49] | Mm. | 恶 |
[07:50] | Detective Diaz. | Diaz侦探 |
[07:51] | How’s your apology to officer Deetmore coming? | 你跟Deetmore警官道歉的事怎么样了 |
[07:53] | I’ve been working on a letter to send him. | 我正给他写道歉信呢 |
[07:55] | Yes, I saw a draft of it on your desk. | 我看到你桌上的草稿了 |
[07:57] | What did you think? | 怎么样 |
[07:58] | It was so horrifying, I had to destroy the whole pad. | 太吓人了 我只好把整本都烧了 |
[08:02] | Just go downstairs and apologize. | 直接下楼去道歉就行了 |
[08:05] | Fine. I’ll say, “I’m sorry.” | 好吧 我就说”对不起” |
[08:07] | No, be sincere, like this… | 不行 真诚点 像这样 |
[08:09] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | – 对不起 – 对不起 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:16] | – I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | – 对不起 – 对不起 |
[08:20] | Good. That’s the one. | 好 就这样 |
[08:23] | Still working on that afternoon almond? | 还在吃那个下午加餐的杏仁吗 |
[08:26] | I’ve been sucking on it so long, it’s smooth. | 我一直含着 时间太长 它都圆滑了 |
[08:29] | – It’s like sea glass. – You do you. | – 感觉就像海玻璃 – 你做的很好 |
[08:35] | I’ll get that for you, Ames. | Ames 我帮你捡起来 |
[08:39] | Oops! | 啊哦 |
[08:40] | Butter feet… sorry about that. | 脚滑了 抱歉哈 |
[08:41] | Sorry? You bumbling son of a bitch! | 抱歉 你个蠢婊子养的 |
[08:45] | You just ruined my life! | 你刚毁了我的人生 |
[08:47] | I hope you get hit by a truck | 我祝你出门被车撞 |
[08:48] | and a dog takes a dump on your face! | 狗在你脸上拉屎 |
[08:50] | Nothing to see here… | 没什么好看的 |
[08:51] | just a little hypoglycemic rage. | 就是低血糖引发的小小愤怒 |
[08:53] | Move along. | 继续干你们的活 |
[08:54] | I’m so sorry, Hitchcock. That’s not me. | 太对不起了 Hitchcock 那不是我 |
[08:56] | I’m never like that. | 我从来不会那样的 |
[08:58] | That’s okay. It was my fault. | 没关系 是我的错 |
[09:00] | I shouldn’t have bumped your cashew. | 我不该撞飞你的腰果 |
[09:01] | Cashew? It was an almond, you idiot! | 腰果 那是杏仁 你个傻逼 |
[09:04] | I hope you drown in a tub! | 我祝你在浴缸里淹死 |
[09:06] | I hope you have aneurysm after aneurysm after aneurysm! | 祝你的动脉瘤一波一波又一波地冒出来 |
[09:10] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 |
[09:11] | We have got some great opening lines here, | 我们已经写了几个很赞的开场白 |
[09:13] | three very reasonable explanations | 有三个理由可以合情合理地解释 |
[09:16] | as to why you don’t want to go to Canada, | 你为什么不想去加拿大 |
[09:17] | and four very attractive options for your invitation card stock. | 还有四种请帖用纸可供选择 |
[09:21] | Well, I like ” Romantic Opening ‘C.’ “ | 我喜欢”浪漫开场白C” |
[09:24] | this page about how my life is New York, | 这张纸记录了我的纽约生活 |
[09:26] | and I love the Chantilly Ecru paper for place cards. | 席次牌我想用尚蒂伊本色纸 |
[09:29] | That is an excellent choice. | 这个选择非常棒 |
[09:31] | Those are all excellent choices. | 这些选择都很棒 |
[09:33] | You can do this. | 你能行的 |
[09:34] | You’re a smart and wonderful man. | 你是个聪明又优秀的男人 |
[09:35] | With fantastic handwriting. | 而且写字超级好看 |
[09:37] | Sure, with fantastic handwriting. | 当然 写字超级好看 |
[09:39] | You really think so? | 你真这样认为吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I think that you could be a professional calligrapher. | 是的 我认为你可以做一名专业书法家 |
[09:42] | Charles, a professional calligrapher. | 专业书法家呀 Charles |
[09:45] | You can do anything, | 没什么能难倒你 |
[09:47] | including, but not limited to, talking to Vivian. | 包括 但不局限于 和Vivian谈一谈 |
[09:49] | Right. Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[09:52] | Look, I know it’s gonna be hard. | 听着 我知道对你来说挺难的 |
[09:54] | And she might even get mad at you. | 她也许还会生气 |
[09:55] | But I promise you will be back to doing weird sex stuff together in no time. | 但我保证 你们很快就能继续之前的奇葩性爱了 |
[09:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | All right, I’m gonna go talk to Vivi. | 好 我要去和Vivi谈一谈 |
[10:03] | Great idea, buddy! Eh? | 好主意 兄弟 对吧 |
[10:05] | – Yep! – Yeah! | – 对 – 就是 |
[10:07] | So who’s gonna pay for the paper? | 谁来为这些纸买单呢 |
[10:09] | It’s gonna be $250. | 一共250块 |
[10:12] | Her name is Amy Santiago. | 一个叫Amy Santiago的 |
[10:15] | Lick, lick, lick. | 舔 舔 舔 |
[10:16] | It’s an ice cream cone. | 我在吃甜筒哦 |
[10:18] | You can’t tempt me, traitor, | 你诱惑不了我的 叛徒 |
[10:20] | not when I got this big, juicy cantaloupe wedge | 尤其是当我有这片大又多汁的哈密瓜片 |
[10:23] | to keep me company. | 来陪伴我的时候 |
[10:25] | It’s so thin I can see through it. | 这薄到我都能看穿它了 |
[10:27] | Santiago Santiago! | |
[10:29] | Come hold this so it looks bigger in your tiny hand. | 来拿一下这个 你的小手能显得它大些 |
[10:31] | Aw, Amy left the building 20 minutes ago. | 噢 Amy二十分钟前就离开了 |
[10:34] | That doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[10:35] | Santiago loves cantaloupe time. | Santiago可喜欢哈密瓜时间了 |
[10:38] | We wrote a song about it. | 我们还此写了首歌 |
[10:39] | *Cantaloupe Cantaloupe* | *哈密瓜 哈密瓜* |
[10:42] | It’s just nonsense without her singing the high parts. | 没有她唱高音部显得很扯淡 |
[10:45] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[10:49] | Amy, where are you? It’s cantaloupe time! | Amy 你在哪儿 哈密瓜时间到了 |
[10:53] | Santiago! Stop! | Santiago 停下 |
[10:55] | It’s not too late. | 现在还来得及 |
[10:56] | I failed, Sarge. | 我失败了 警长 |
[10:57] | This is my second burger. | 这是我第二个汉堡了 |
[10:59] | Okay, I lied. It’s my fourth! | 好吧 我撒谎了 这是第四个了 |
[11:02] | You both betrayed me. That’s okay. | 你们俩竟然都背叛了我 不过没关系 |
[11:05] | I can do this all on my own, I don’t need you! | 我可以自己来 我才不需要你们 |
[11:06] | I can even sing the high parts! | 我甚至可以自己唱高音部 |
[11:08] | *Cantaloupe Yes, I can* | *哈密瓜 我能行* |
[11:10] | *Cantaloupe Yes, I can* | *哈密瓜 我能行* |
[11:13] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[11:15] | Officer Deetmore… | Deetmore警官 |
[11:17] | I came down here to say I’m sorry. | 我来这儿是想告诉你我很抱歉 |
[11:18] | Oh, good. Go ahead. | 哦很好 继续 |
[11:20] | No, that was it. I did it. I said, “I’m sorry.” | 不 就是这样 我说完了 我很抱歉 |
[11:22] | Hey, I said it again. Now I got one in the bank, | 嘿 我又说了一遍 就算我预存了一句道歉 |
[11:24] | so I can do whatever I want to you. | 所以我随便对你做什么都行了 |
[11:25] | What are you even sorry for? | 你到底是在为了什么道歉 |
[11:26] | Come on, man. | 拜托 大哥 |
[11:27] | I said the words. I paused afterwards. | 我说了对不起 说完还停顿了 |
[11:29] | I even averted my gaze to make you feel like the Alpha. | 我甚至没死盯着你 就为了让你觉得有面子 |
[11:32] | Yeah, but you didn’t mean it. | 是啊 但你不是真心的 |
[11:33] | I’d like you to apologize like you mean it. | 我希望你能真心地道歉 |
[11:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | I’m sorry you screwed up my case. | 很抱歉你搞砸了我的案子 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry you’re a terrible cop. | 很抱歉你是个糟糕的警察 |
[11:43] | I’m sorry for your goat face and your rodent brain and your weird goose body. | 很抱歉你有着山羊脸 啮齿动物的脑和怪异的鹅身子 |
[11:48] | I meant all of that. | 这些都是出自我的真心 |
[11:50] | Hope you feel better. | 希望你能觉得好一点 |
[11:54] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[11:56] | So? How’d it go with Vivian last night? | 你昨晚和Vivian谈得怎么样 |
[11:58] | Great. It went so great. | 非常好 进展得很顺利 |
[12:00] | I went to her apartment. I sat down face-to-face. | 我去了她的公寓 和她面对面坐下 |
[12:03] | Then I panicked and totally bailed. | 然后我慌了就临阵退缩了 |
[12:05] | Oh, no. | 噢不 |
[12:06] | But the good news is, she’s on her way here, | 但是好消息是 她正在来这的路上 |
[12:07] | – and you’re gonna talk to her for me. – Oh, no. | – 而且你会帮我跟她说的 – 噢不 |
[12:09] | Just tell her I absolutely shouldn’t retire and move to Canada, | 只要让她知道我绝对不该退休 移居加拿大 |
[12:11] | but don’t tell her I think that. | 但是别告诉她我是这么想的 |
[12:12] | – Hi! – Hi, Vivian! | – 嗨 – 嗨 Vivian |
[12:15] | Hi, Jake! | 嗨 Jake |
[12:16] | Vivian Vivian! | |
[12:20] | Jake, you’re so sweet! | Jake你真是贴心 |
[12:22] | Charles told me you insisted that I come to breakfast. | Charles说你坚持让我来一起吃早饭 |
[12:24] | Because of it being such an important one. | 因为这对我来说十分的重要 |
[12:26] | Meal, I mean. | 我是说早饭 |
[12:28] | You know that in ancient Egypt, | 你知道吗在古埃及 |
[12:29] | the peasants drank beer for breakfast? | 农民们的早饭就是啤酒 |
[12:31] | Well, that explains why all their buildings were crooked. | 这就说明了为什么他们的建筑是歪曲的 |
[12:33] | Charles, can I see you in the bathroom for a second? | Charles 我们能一起去下洗手间吗 |
[12:36] | I’ve got a mole on my back that needs a looking-at, | 我背上有个痣需要找人看看 |
[12:38] | and Charles has eyes. | 刚好Charles有眼睛 |
[12:39] | I do. | 我的确有 |
[12:42] | All right, so let’s see that mole. | 好吧 来看看那个痣 |
[12:43] | What? Get off of me! That was a fake excuse. | 什么 走开 那只是个瞎编的借口 |
[12:46] | Of course. Totally. | 当然咯 我知道 |
[12:47] | Look, I can’t talk to Vivian for you. This is crazy. | 听着 我不能代替你和Vivian说 这太疯狂了 |
[12:49] | I tried talking to her, just like we practiced. | 我试过和她说 就像我们练习的那样 |
[12:51] | But every time I brought up Ottawa, | 但每次我提起渥太华 |
[12:53] | she says how excited she is about our future. | 她都在说对于我们的未来有多期待 |
[12:55] | Then we made love. | 然后我们就会做爱 |
[12:56] | Don’t say “Made love.” | 别说”做爱”这个词好吗 |
[12:57] | Fine, we had wonder-sex. | 好吧 我们翻云覆雨了 |
[12:58] | I don’t want to know what that is. | 我不想知道那是什么 |
[13:00] | I don’t want to move to Canada. | 我不想搬去加拿大 |
[13:01] | But I can’t lose her. | 但我不能失去她 |
[13:02] | You’re my best man. Please help me. | 你是我的伴郎 拜托帮帮我啦 |
[13:05] | Fine. I’ll try. | 好吧 我试试看 |
[13:07] | Okay, but bring it up naturally, | 好的 不要说得太刻意 |
[13:09] | so she doesn’t think I put you up to it. | 这样她就不会觉得是我让你这么说的 |
[13:11] | Sure. How hard could that be? | 当然 那有什么难的 |
[13:12] | I’m constantly talking about suburban Ottawa. | 我经常和别人聊起渥太华郊区 |
[13:15] | Wait, don’t go! I still have to pee. | 等一下 别走 我还得尿尿 |
[13:17] | Why would I stay for that? | 你尿你的 关我屁事 |
[13:20] | Is it cool if I just stare at your croissants for a little while? | 我可以盯着你的羊角面包看一小会儿吗 |
[13:22] | Sarge! | 警长 |
[13:23] | You need to stop this diet. | 你需要停止节食了 |
[13:25] | Amy and I folded. You won. | Amy和我都投降了 你已经赢了 |
[13:27] | It’s not a competition. We were on the same team, | 这不是场比赛 我们本该是同一个团队的 |
[13:30] | until you deserted me for team eating food! | 直到你们抛弃我 加入了吃货队 |
[13:33] | Was that a good burn? I’m too hungry to tell. | 我反击的有力吗 我饿到无法分辨了 |
[13:35] | It was a great burn, sir. | 超有力的反击 长官 |
[13:37] | Now please eat. You look weak. | 拜托你吃点东西吧 你看起来很虚弱 |
[13:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[13:40] | I am stronger than ever! | 我现在前所未有的强壮 |
[13:42] | Watch this. | 看着 |
[13:45] | Sarge, what are you… what are you doing? | 警长 你在干什么 |
[13:46] | No, no, no, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[13:48] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:51] | See? I’m fine! | 看到了吗 我很好 |
[13:54] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[13:56] | Just a tummy gurgle. Diet messed up my system. | 只是肚子叫罢了 节食弄得我身体系统紊乱 |
[14:00] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[14:06] | Go back inside! | 快回里面去 |
[14:08] | Are you talking to us or the fart? | 你在和我们说还是在和屁说 |
[14:11] | So, Vivian, do you ever go watch hockey? | 对了 Vivian 你看冰球比赛吗 |
[14:14] | No, I’m not one for sports. | 不 我对体育不感兴趣 |
[14:16] | Of course you’re not. | 我想也是 |
[14:17] | My graduate student told me the craziest story about her family. | 我的研究生学生跟我说了件她家最疯狂的事 |
[14:21] | That’s hilarious! | 真有趣 |
[14:23] | Hey, can you pass me the maple syrup, please? | 嘿 能把枫糖浆递给我吗 |
[14:24] | Speaking of, where does the best maple syrup come from again? | 说到这个 最好的枫糖浆是哪里出产的来着 |
[14:27] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 |
[14:29] | Oh, and Canada. | 噢 还有加拿大 |
[14:31] | Canada? Hey, that reminds me. | 加拿大吗 嘿 这倒提醒了我 |
[14:33] | Weren’t the two of you talking about maybe moving there? | 你们俩是不是考虑搬去那儿啊 |
[14:35] | Oh, yeah, we are so excited to start this new chapter of our lives together. | 没错 要翻开我们生活的新篇章 我们都激动死了 |
[14:39] | Yeah. Well, although I have to say, | 是啊 但作为一个阅读了 |
[14:41] | as someone who’s read many of the older chapters in Charles’s life, | 不少Charles生活老篇章的人来说 |
[14:44] | I wonder if that’s the best thing for him. | 我不知道这对他来说是不是最好的选择 |
[14:46] | That’s so sweet of you to care, but… | 感谢你的关心 但是 |
[14:48] | Chuck is excited about moving to Canada, right, baby? | Chuck很期待能搬去加拿大 对吧宝贝 |
[14:51] | Mm, mouth full. I love you. | 嗯 嘴满说不了话 我爱你 |
[14:53] | But what about his job and all of his friends | 但是他的工作他的朋友 |
[14:55] | and his Brooklyn-based pizza blog? | 还有他的布鲁克林披萨博客怎么办 |
[14:57] | Do they even have pizza in Canada? | 加拿大有披萨吗 |
[14:59] | Yes, it’s puffier, and it’s sweet. | 有的 而且更松软 还是甜的 |
[15:01] | It’s called Manitoba Sauce Cake. | 叫做曼尼托巴酱饼 |
[15:03] | Okay, there’s no way Charles wants that. | 好吧 Charles绝对不会喜欢的 |
[15:05] | Jake, I think you’re overstepping here. | Jake 我觉得你有点干涉太多了 |
[15:07] | Charles and I both want to move to Canada. | 我和Charles都想搬去加拿大 |
[15:09] | Is that true, Charles? Is that what you want? | 真的吗 Charles 你是这么想的吗 |
[15:15] | Uh, yeah. | 呃 是啊 |
[15:17] | I want to retire from the force and move to Ottawa with Vivian. | 我想从警队退休然后和Vivian一起搬去渥太华 |
[15:21] | And frankly, I have no idea why you’re getting involved. | 而且说实话 我不懂你为什么要多管闲事 |
[15:24] | And no one asked for your stupid opinion. | 没人在乎你是怎么想的 |
[15:26] | Vivi Vivi… | |
[15:28] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[15:30] | What? | 搞什么啊 |
[15:31] | Detective Diaz… | Diaz警探 |
[15:33] | I gather that, once again, things did not go well with Officer Deetmore. | 我听说Deetmore警官的事进行的依旧不太顺利 |
[15:37] | All due respect, sir, it’s how I was trained. | 无意冒犯 长官 我就是这么被训练的 |
[15:39] | You mess up, you get made fun of. | 你搞砸了 就得被取笑 |
[15:41] | It’s like scientist zapping a rat | 就像是老鼠走迷宫失败了 |
[15:43] | when it messes up in a maze. | 就得被科学家杀掉一样 |
[15:44] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂的 |
[15:45] | When I was a young officer, | 我刚当警察的时候 |
[15:47] | I was that rat and got zapped. | 我就是那只老鼠 还被杀了 |
[15:49] | And all I wanted was to be captain | 我唯一目标就是当警监 |
[15:51] | and throw some lightning bolts. | 然后大展拳脚(发射闪电球) |
[15:53] | Emperor Palpatine. | 就像帕尔帕丁皇帝 |
[15:55] | I do not know who that is. | 我不知道这人是谁 |
[15:57] | But a real leader doesn’t zap people when they mess up. | 但是真正的领导者不会在别人搞砸时发难 |
[16:00] | They teach them how to fix the problem. | 而是教导他们如何解决问题 |
[16:03] | I think you’re a leader. | 我认为你是个领导者 |
[16:06] | So act like one. | 所以要有领导的样子 |
[16:07] | I’ll try. I’m sorry. | 我尽力 对不起 |
[16:11] | Please, Diaz. No need to make a scene. | 求你了 Diaz 别这么歇斯底里 |
[16:15] | – I can’t believe he’s moving to Canada. – I know. | – 难以置信 他居然要搬去加拿大 – 我懂 |
[16:17] | And I tried to help him, and he fully threw me under the bus. | 我还试着帮助他 他却倒打一耙 |
[16:20] | So I quit as best man. | 所以我不当伴郎了 |
[16:21] | – Jake. – What? | – Jake – 咋了 |
[16:22] | I did everything right. | 我什么都没做错 |
[16:24] | I was loyal. I put up with all his dumb ideas, | 我这么忠诚 容忍了他那些蠢主意 |
[16:26] | his spicy cake, his champagne made out of olives, | 辣蛋糕 橄榄做的香槟 |
[16:29] | reading his vows as a recipe. | 念食谱样式的誓言 |
[16:31] | “One teaspoon eternal love,” | “一勺永恒的爱” |
[16:33] | “a dash of peeing with the door open.” | “门敞开 撒下少许的尿” |
[16:36] | Okay. That’s hard to hear. | 行了 难以入耳 |
[16:37] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[16:38] | I just don’t understand why he’s being so weird. | 我就是不明白他为什么这么奇怪 |
[16:41] | I can’t believe he would turn on me like this. | 真不敢相信他就这样背叛了我 |
[16:42] | He’s not being himself. | 他就像变了一个人似的 |
[16:44] | Maybe because he’s facing a terrible decision | 也许因为他面临一个糟糕的决定 |
[16:46] | and he doesn’t know what to do. | 却不知道该怎么办 |
[16:47] | Yeah, that sounds right. | 听起来有道理 |
[16:49] | I think he needs his farm lover. | 我觉得他需要他的”斑狼” |
[16:51] | It’s pronounced “For-lohver.” | 是念”伴郎” |
[16:53] | I don’t have time to teach you Danish. | 我没时间教你丹麦语 |
[16:54] | I gotta go help Charles! | 我得去帮助Charles |
[16:55] | I’ll find out where he is and text you. | 等我找到他在哪会发短信给你 |
[16:57] | That would be helpful! | 那算是帮大忙了 |
[17:00] | – Charles, get in the car. – No! | – Charles 上车 – 不要 |
[17:03] | Go to heck! | 去死吧 |
[17:05] | Don’t siren me. | 别对我鸣笛 |
[17:06] | You quit on me as best man, I’m not talking to you. | 你不当我伴郎了 我不要和你说话 |
[17:09] | Police. Stop walking. | 警察 别动 |
[17:14] | Ah, I hate that I’m so by the book. | 真讨厌自己这么守规章制度 |
[17:16] | Listen, Boyle, | 听我说 Boyle |
[17:17] | you’re not handing in those retirement papers | 在告诉Vivian你的感受之前 |
[17:19] | without telling Vivian how you feel. | 不准提交退休申请 |
[17:20] | I won’t let you. | 我不允许 |
[17:21] | Oh, really? And how are you gonna stop me? | 真的吗 你要怎么阻止我啊 |
[17:23] | Baton to the knee. | 棍打膝盖 |
[17:24] | Baton to the knee? | 啥棍打膝盖 |
[17:26] | Ahh! Oh! | 啊 痛 |
[17:29] | Hey, Deetmore. | 嘿 Deetmore |
[17:31] | I’m sorry for making fun of you in front of everybody… | 我很抱歉 在大家面前取笑你 |
[17:35] | And also for making fun of you behind your back. | 还在你背后取笑你 |
[17:37] | Didn’t know you did that, but thank you for the apology. | 我本来不知道 但是谢谢你的道歉 |
[17:40] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完呢 |
[17:41] | Also, I’m sorry for making fun of you during my book club. | 还有 我很抱歉在我的读书俱乐部取笑了你 |
[17:43] | Those people don’t even know you. | 这些人甚至不认识你 |
[17:44] | That was uncool. | 是我不对 |
[17:45] | Also, I’m sorry… | 还有 我很抱歉 |
[17:46] | it’s okay. I get it. | 行了 我懂了 |
[17:48] | No. | 不行 |
[17:49] | Also, I’m sorry that I didn’t take the time | 还有 我很抱歉我没花时间 |
[17:51] | to show you how to fix your mistake. | 教你怎么改正你的错误 |
[17:54] | Come on, we can go over it upstairs. | 来吧 我们可以去楼上做 |
[17:56] | Thanks. That’d be great. | 谢谢 那太好了 |
[17:58] | Oh, one more sorry. | 还要道个歉 |
[18:00] | You’re about to see a drawing I did of you in the elevator. | 你就要看到一幅我在电梯里给你画的像 |
[18:03] | Just remember I was really pissed at you at the time. | 提醒一下 我是在气头上画的 |
[18:09] | I’m unquitting as your best man. | 我愿意继续做你的伴郎 |
[18:11] | Oh, how kind of you. | 噢 你真好啊 |
[18:12] | Are you also taking me to the knee hospital? | 你要带我去膝盖专科医院吗 |
[18:14] | Your knee is fine. | 你的膝盖没事 |
[18:16] | Besides, you had it coming | 而且你那样背叛我 |
[18:17] | for throwing me under the bus like that. | 这也算是你的报应 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry. I was terrible to you. | 对不起 我太过分了 |
[18:21] | It’s just I don’t know what to do. | 我只是不知道该怎么做 |
[18:23] | I know, it’s tough. | 我知道很难 |
[18:25] | But I’m here to support you | 但是我在这儿支持你 |
[18:26] | and not just in your weird, awful wedding decisions. | 不只是支持你的怪异差劲的婚礼策划 |
[18:29] | “Awful”? | 差劲 |
[18:30] | Uh-oh. Did I just plan the worst wedding in history? | 完了 我是不是设计出了史上最差婚礼 |
[18:32] | Second worst. Red Wedding, Game Of Thrones. | 第二差 第一差的是<权利的游戏>血色婚礼 |
[18:35] | And, no, your wedding is gonna be incredible | 还有 你的婚礼会很棒的 |
[18:37] | because it’s exactly what you want. | 因为那就是你想要的婚礼 |
[18:39] | What you don’t want is to go to Canada. | 但是你不会想去加拿大的 |
[18:41] | So I don’t care how many buses you throw me under, | 所以我不管你要倒打几耙 |
[18:43] | I’m making you talk to Vivian. | 我都会让你和Vivian谈谈 |
[18:45] | Okay, thanks. You’re right. | 好吧 谢谢 你说的没错 |
[18:48] | And you know what? I’m ready. | 你知道吗 我准备好了 |
[18:51] | No, I’m not! I’m running away! | 我没准备好 我要逃跑了 |
[18:53] | Boyle, no! | Boyle 别 |
[18:54] | I’m not ready! I’m not ready! I’m not ready! | 我没准备好 我没准备好 我没准备好 |
[18:56] | Hey, superstar. | 嘿 超级巨星 |
[18:58] | Why the long fart? Oh, I meant “Face.” | 为什么拉长”屁” 我是指”脸” |
[19:01] | Why the long face? | 脸怎么拉这么长 |
[19:02] | Keep walking, Linetti. | 快走开 Linetti |
[19:03] | Okay, but this shake is really good. | 好吧 但是这奶昔美味极了 |
[19:06] | Listen. Shh, shh. | 听着 嘘 嘘 |
[19:07] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:10] | That’s it! I give up. | 够了 我放弃 |
[19:11] | Why do you care so much about this diet? | 你为什么这么在意节食 |
[19:13] | Just stop. You’re in perfect shape. | 别节食了 你身材很好 |
[19:15] | Mm! Amen! | 嗯 阿门 |
[19:17] | I’m not doing it for me. | 我这么做不是为了自己 |
[19:18] | My wife is on a diet. | 我老婆在节食 |
[19:20] | She’s a little self-conscious about her body | 自从她生了双胞胎之后 |
[19:22] | since giving birth to twins. | 对自己的身材就有些不满意 |
[19:23] | It’s crazy! | 真是疯了 |
[19:24] | I think she looks perfect, | 我觉得她很完美了 |
[19:25] | and I tell her that all the time. | 我一直都这么和她说的 |
[19:27] | Mm, and I love that you do that, Terry. | 我很敬佩你为老婆这么付出 Terry |
[19:29] | She’s running around after those girls all day, | 她整天跟着孩子屁股后面跑 |
[19:32] | and I’m not there to help out. | 我却什么忙也帮不上 |
[19:33] | This was one thing I thought I could do with her. | 这是唯一一件我能和她共甘苦的事 |
[19:35] | But I’m too weak. | 但是我意志力太薄弱了 |
[19:38] | Just hand me that milkshake. | 把奶昔给我 |
[19:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:43] | Hey, what are you doing? What… | 嘿 你在做什么 什么 |
[19:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:47] | We are still a team, | 我们还是个团队 |
[19:48] | and we will keep you from eating so you can support your wife. | 我们会阻止你进食 这样你就能支持你老婆了 |
[19:51] | Thank you, team. | 谢谢队友 |
[19:53] | However, just to be clear, Gina and I are still gonna eat. | 但是丑话说在前面 我和Gina还是会吃的 |
[19:55] | I’m eating right now, Terry… corndog. | 我现在就吃 Terry 玉米热狗 |
[19:58] | Come on. There we go. | 走吧 到了 |
[20:01] | You got this, all right? | 你行的 好吗 |
[20:04] | Ah, hello, Vivian. Charles has something he’d like to say. | 你好 Vivian Charles有事想对你说 |
[20:09] | In case he tries to flee. | 防止他逃跑 |
[20:15] | Vivian Vivian… | |
[20:18] | We need to talk about Ottawa. | 我们得谈谈渥太华 |
[20:27] | Jake Jake. | |
[20:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[20:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:35] | How’d it go? Everything okay? | 进行得怎样 还顺利吧 |
[20:37] | Vivian and I talked for hours. | Vivian和我谈了很久 |
[20:39] | There’s a lot more to discuss, but it’s a start. | 还有许多事需要商量 但是也算是好的开头 |
[20:41] | And you were right. She didn’t dump me. | 你说得对 她没有甩了我 |
[20:42] | You did good. I know you were scared. | 你做得很好 我知道你害怕 |
[20:46] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[20:48] | Your duties as best man aren’t over yet. | 你的伴郎职责还没尽完呢 |
[20:51] | What? Whiskey and cigars! | 什么 威士忌和雪茄 |
[20:53] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:55] | Thanks for being the best best man. | 感谢你这个最好的伴郎 |
[20:57] | To the fancy brudgom! | 敬梦幻”新狼” |
[21:02] | Ah! Ah, spicy! Why is that spicy? | 啊 好辣 为什么这么辣 |