英文名称:bedtime stories
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | I’m going to tell you a story now, | 我要跟你讲一个故事 |
[00:37] | But as any good storyteller knows, | 任何一个擅长说故事的人都知道 |
[00:39] | one must first be sure the audience is prepared, | 一定要听众准备好了才开始 |
[00:43] | Is everybody comfortably seated? | 大家都坐好了吗 |
[00:46] | Does anyone need to use the bathroom? | 有谁要上卫生间的吗 |
[00:48] | Oh, You, sir, in the back? | 哦 你吗 后面那位 |
[00:51] | Well, hold it in, | 那 你等等吧 |
[00:55] | You ready? Here we go, | 准备好了吗 我们开始了 |
[01:01] | My name is Marty Bronson, | 我叫马蒂布朗森 |
[01:04] | I owned and operated the Sunny Vista Motel, | 经营着一家阳光风景汽车旅馆 |
[01:08] | which I established on the corner of Sunset and La Cienega Boulevards | 在洛杉矶 加州的拉·谢纳加星光大道 |
[01:12] | in Los Angeles, California, in the year 197 4, | 1974年建立的 |
[01:17] | The motel was my labor of love, | 这个旅馆是我毕生的心血 |
[01:23] | Wendy, the key, please, for Mr. and Mrs. Dixon. | 温迪 拿钥匙给迪克森先生和他太太 |
[01:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:30] | And Skeeter, | 斯吉特 |
[01:34] | May I help you with your bags, Mr. and Mrs. Dixon? | 迪克森先生 迪克森太太 我来帮你们吧 |
[01:37] | -Yes, please. -Why, thank you, young man. | 好的 谢谢你 小家伙 |
[01:44] | You, uh, need a hand? | 你要帮忙吗 |
[01:45] | No, no. I got it. | 不了 我可以 |
[01:48] | [Mr. Dixon] OK. | 那好吧 |
[01:51] | To my boy Skeeter, the motel was a wonderland, | 对我孩子斯吉特来说 旅馆简直就是个乐园 |
[01:55] | Way too hyper. | 别玩了 |
[01:57] | The galaxy’s not big enough for the both of us. | 银河系对我们两个来说都不算大 |
[01:59] | A magical place, | 一个魔幻世界 |
[02:04] | Full of new adventures for a six-year-old boy, | 对一个6岁大的孩子来说充满了冒险 |
[02:09] | Oh, Skeeter. Come here. | 哦 斯吉特 过来 |
[02:15] | Skeeter loved the old place as much as I did, | 斯吉特跟我一样喜欢那儿 |
[02:18] | And he always tried to come up with ways to make it even better, | 而他也总是想把它变的更好 |
[02:22] | I’ve got a lot of ideas how to improve things around here. | 对于周围的一切我也有很多想法来改进 |
[02:25] | I was thinking we could put an extra pair of socks in each room | 我觉得我们可以在每一间房子多放一双袜子 |
[02:29] | because people always forget to pack enough socks when they go on a trip. | 因为有些人旅行的时候总是忘记带上足够的袜子 |
[02:34] | That’s a good idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[02:36] | Time for bed, I’m meeting with Mr. Nottingham. | 睡觉了 我要去见诺丁汉先生了 |
[02:38] | Wait, Dad. I’m not even tired. | 爸爸 等等 我还不累 |
[02:41] | Well, how about a bedtime story? | 那 我讲个睡前故事吧 |
[02:44] | Yay! | 嘢 |
[02:48] | Now, once upon a time, there was a little boy, | 从前有一个小男孩 |
[02:53] | and that little boy’s name was Skeeter. | 他叫斯吉特 |
[02:56] | Well, I could tell a pretty fair tale when the muse was with me, | 如果缪斯和我在一起的话我可以讲好多好多故事给你听 |
[03:01] | And making my little boy smile, | 要你笑不停 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1637个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:271个,六级词汇:121个,GRE词汇:133个,托福词汇:192个,考研词汇:290个,专四词汇:227个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:548个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:03] | now, that was truly magical, | 那是个充满魔幻的世界 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I was a pretty good dad and a pretty good host, | 是啊 我是个好爸爸也是个好主人 |
[03:11] | But unfortunately, a pretty bad businessman, | 但不幸的是 我却是不善经营的生意人 |
[03:15] | Can’t you read the writing on the wall, Bronson? | 布朗森 你读不懂墙上的东西吗 |
[03:18] | This motel is sinking in red ink… | 你的汽车旅馆要被红色汪洋淹没… |
[03:21] | and I’m offering you the last lifeboat. | 我现在给你最后一只救生船 |
[03:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:27] | I’ve seen the books, Martin. | 马丁 我已经看过书了 |
[03:29] | If you don’t sell to me, you’re going to go bankrupt. | 如果你不卖给我 你就要破产了 |
[03:32] | Yes, well, I… | 是的 那 我… |
[03:34] | I’d always hoped this place would be a home for my children. | 我一直希望这个地方可以保留给我的孩子 |
[03:37] | How about this? | 你看这样怎么样 |
[03:39] | If your boy works hard and shows some smarts when he grows up, | 如果你的孩子工作努力 长大以后能展现他的才能 |
[03:42] | I’ll let him run this place. | 我就让他管理这个地方 |
[03:45] | You promise? | 你是说真的 |
[03:47] | Yes. Now sign the bloody papers. | 是的 签字吧 |
[03:57] | That’s my boy, Bronson. | 那就是我的孩子 布朗森 |
[03:59] | Trust me, I’m going to turn this place into the finest hotel in Los Angeles. | 相信我 我要这个地方变成洛杉矶最好的旅店 |
[04:04] | It’s going to be uptight and out of sight. | 会很紧张 什么都看不见 |
[04:17] | And for the past 25 years, | 在过去的25年间 |
[04:20] | it has been lovingly maintained by my now grown-up son, | 酒店维修工作由我现在已经长大的儿子负责 |
[04:23] | Skeeter Bronson, the handyman, | 就是能干手巧的斯吉特布朗森 |
[04:26] | Yes, though Mr, Nottingham’s promise for Skeeter to run the place | 诺丁汉曾今许诺让斯吉特管理这个地方 |
[04:36] | still waiting for his shot, | 希望可以大展宏图 |
[04:38] | Mrs. Dixon? Is there a problem with her room? | 是迪克森太太吗 她的房间有什么问题吗 |
[04:41] | Nothing you should bother your tiny mind about. | 这事跟你一点关系也没有 |
[04:44] | Mrs. Dixon has been taking the nip bottles of liquor out of her mini-bar, | 迪克森太太从小冰箱里拿走了一小瓶酒 |
[04:47] | and doesn’t want to pay for it. | 又不付钱 |
[04:49] | I never even touched that evil little refrigerator. | 我根本没有碰什么小冰箱 |
[04:52] | I don’t drink alcohol. | 我不喝酒的 |
[04:54] | Of course. There’s probably a mix-up. | 当然 也许是有人搞串了 |
[04:56] | -I saw who took it. -OK. | 我看到谁拿了 好吧 |
[04:58] | He had red hair and a beard. | 是一个红头发的人 还留了胡子 |
[05:00] | He was wearing a green suit with brass buttons. | 穿着绿色上衣 上面有黄铜色扣子 |
[05:03] | And he stands about ten inches tall. | 大概有10英尺高 |
[05:05] | So we’re talking about a leprechaun? | 我们说的是一个小妖精 |
[05:08] | There you go. | 你可以走了 |
[05:09] | Oh, I didn’t know your brother was in town. | 哦 我不知道你兄弟在城里 |
[05:12] | So, um, here’s what I think we should do. | 那 我知道我们要干什么了 |
[05:14] | Put all the missing bottles on my tab. | 把酒算我账上吧 |
[05:18] | Next time you see any leprechauns, we’ll tell Aspen. | 下次你看到什么妖精 我们就告诉白杨树 |
[05:20] | She’s half-troll. | 她是个半巨人 |
[05:21] | I think, trolls eat leprechauns, am I right? | 巨人吃白杨树的 我说的对吧 |
[05:26] | She would. | 她会的 |
[05:29] | Today magic is in the air at the grand hotel, | 如今 在这个大酒店里魔法开始弥漫 |
[05:32] | and the winds of change are about to blow our story | 变革之风也开始在我的故事中吹起 |
[05:35] | in a strange new direction, | 通向一个新的方向 |
[05:37] | But what would you expect in a hotel | 那个建立酒店的人跟我一样喜欢好故事 |
[05:39] | founded by someone who loved a good story as much as I? | 你希望在这样的酒店期待什么结果呢 |
[05:42] | Time is of the essence here, Skeeter. | 斯吉特 在这里时间就是金钱 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah, I know. I just don’t want the big boss man to get electrocuted. | 是的 我知道 我只是不想要大老板被电打死 |
[05:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[05:50] | -You fixed it? -Let me see here. | 你修的?我看看 |
[05:53] | Yo, yo. Yo, yo. | 哟哟哟哟 |
[05:55] | Check, check. One, two. Come on. Yeah, yeah. Hear me in the back? | 看看 一 二 喂 嘢嘢 后面的听得见吗 |
[05:58] | -Whoa, whoa. -Skeeter. | 哇哦 斯吉特 |
[06:00] | I say “Barry,” you say “Nottingham.” | 我说巴里 你说诺丁汉 |
[06:02] | -Barry. -Nottingham. | 巴里 诺丁汉 |
[06:04] | -Barry. -Nottingham. | 巴里 诺丁汉 |
[06:06] | Barry had a Nottingham | 巴里有个诺丁汉 |
[06:08] | Nottingham, Nottingham | 诺丁汉 诺丁汉 |
[06:10] | Barry had a Nottingham | 巴里有个诺丁汉 |
[06:12] | Whose beard was white as snow | 谁的胡子跟雪一样白 |
[06:15] | Come on, give it up for the big man. | 来吧 给他来点掌声 |
[06:19] | Got them warmed up for you, sir. | 先生 让他们来给你热热身吧 |
[06:21] | -It’s good to see you again. -Germs. | 再次见你很高兴 |
[06:23] | -Germs? -Uh, Skeeter, | 致病菌?斯吉特 |
[06:24] | Mr. Nottingham has developed a fear, uh… | 诺丁汉先生有个害怕的习惯 |
[06:26] | Not a fear, an awareness… | 不是害怕 是一种意识… |
[06:28] | …of germs and how dangerous they can be | 致病菌意识 知道他们会有多危险 |
[06:30] | when not properly…feared, so… | 不是合适的时候…害怕 所以… |
[06:34] | You’re doing the right thing. I didn’t shower today. | 你做的很对 我今天没有洗澡 |
[06:36] | So, yeah, let me get out of here. | 我们离开这 |
[06:38] | Barry Nottingham, everybody. | 巴里诺丁汉 大家好 |
[06:43] | -He’s brilliant, him. I love this guy. -Welcome. | 他好聪明的 我喜欢他 欢迎 |
[06:46] | As you know, I own 23 hotels from Berlin to Beijing. | 你们都知道 从柏林到北京我有23家酒店 |
[06:51] | But it’s no secret that this one, | 但毫无疑问 这家 |
[06:54] | the Sunny Vista Nottingham, is my favorite. | 阳光风景诺丁汉是我最喜欢的 |
[07:00] | However, this is a 20th-century hotel. | 虽然它是家20世纪的酒店 |
[07:04] | We need something for the 21 st century. | 我们追求的却是21世纪的东西 |
[07:07] | And so, we have decided to close this hotel | 所以我们决定关闭现在的酒店 |
[07:11] | and to build a brand-new Sunny Vista Mega Nottingham. | 把他改建成全新的阳光风景大诺丁汉 |
[07:18] | This will be the largest hotel on the West Coast. | 建成以后它将成为西部海岸最大的酒店 |
[07:22] | I simply don’t understand what the fuss is about. It’s just a big building. | 我觉得这根本没什么大不了的 不就是一个大建筑嘛 |
[07:26] | Oh, no, no. This is like the future of the hotel business. | 哦 不 不 这就像是酒店业的未来 |
[07:28] | …and a top-secret theme that will blow your mind. | 和高度机密进入到你脑海 |
[07:34] | Yes! | 对 |
[07:36] | So I’m proud to announce the new hotel’s general manager. | 我很荣幸的宣布新酒店的总经理 |
[07:41] | He’s been waiting on this for a long time. | 他等这天已经很久了 |
[07:44] | We all know how hard he works, how intelligent he is, | 我们都知道他工作勤勤恳恳 聪明灵敏 |
[07:48] | how much this hotel means to him. | 也知道酒店对他有多么重要 |
[07:51] | Take a bow, Mr. Kendall Duncan! | 来答谢大家吧 肯达尔邓肯 |
[07:55] | Take a bow, Kendall. | 来答谢大家呀 肯达尔 |
[07:57] | -God bless. -Boo! | 天啊 棒极了 |
[08:01] | A beautiful speech, sir. A beautiful speech. | 讲得好啊先生 讲得真好 |
[08:04] | I’m so glad you could come. | 很高兴你能来 |
[08:06] | It’s great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:08] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[08:09] | Well done, Daddy. | 爸爸 做得好 |
[08:13] | Oh, oh, hello there. Do you know my daughter, Violet? | 哦 你好 你认识我女儿维尔雷特 |
[08:16] | Only by reputation, sir. | 久仰大名 先生 |
[08:18] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[08:20] | No, no, not that she has a reputation. | 不不 不是说她的名声不好 |
[08:22] | I always heard she’s very hot. | 我听说她很火辣的 |
[08:25] | Not hot as in hot. | 不是说天气的火辣 |
[08:27] | Hot, I meant warm… Warm-hearted. | 热 我是说好…好心人 |
[08:29] | And she likes to go out and have fun, festive times, | 她喜欢外出找乐子 跟过节一样的 |
[08:33] | in bars, with a lot of different guys, and… | 在酒吧里 和不同的人交往… |
[08:36] | That’s the old Violet Nottingham. Before she met me. | 那是以前的她 她遇见我就不一样了 |
[08:39] | Now it’s up to me to keep my pooky-bear out of the spotlight | 现在是我曝光的时候了 |
[08:42] | and nightclubs and tabloids. lsn’t that right, sir? [chuckles] | 还有我的夜总会和小报 对吧? |
[08:45] | Violet’s off to her private tennis lesson with Roger Federer. | 维尔雷特要和罗杰费德勒参加私人网球课程了 |
[08:48] | -Oh. All right, good for you. -Bye, boys. | 哦 那好 你去吧 回见 |
[08:51] | Got to say, uh… | 我想说… |
[08:54] | …it’s gonna be hard for me to see the hotel move locations like this. | 我很难接受酒店改建的事实 |
[08:57] | Well, l, I do hope you’ll feel able to come and work with us there. | 我真希望你能来跟我们一起工作 |
[09:01] | Big as Kendall wants to make it, | 肯达尔要把它做大 |
[09:03] | well, there’s going to be a lot of light bulbs to change. | 有很多灯泡要换了的 |
[09:07] | Someone touched me. Is there any sanitizer? | 不知道谁碰了我 有消毒杀菌剂吗? |
[09:09] | There is, sir. Come this way. I’ll get you some. | 有的 先生 这边走 我给你弄点来 |
[09:12] | Can’t be too careful, Kendall. | 你太贴心了 肯达尔 |
[09:20] | [ Ray Anthony and His Orchestra: The Hokey Pokey] | 【雷·安东尼及其乐队】 |
[09:23] | All right, everyone finished at the pottery table, | 好了 大家结束今天的陶器工作 |
[09:26] | bring their art to the kiln. | 把陶器作品带到窑里去 |
[09:27] | The man with the rescue donkey’s leaving in five minutes, | 有制作驴子的留下来5分钟 |
[09:30] | if you haven’t gotten a ride, hurry up. | 如果你没完成的话 加紧点 |
[09:32] | Thank you, Principal Duva. | 谢谢你 杜瓦校长 |
[09:33] | Oh, I’m not a principal at this party. I’m a mom. | 我不是校长 我是孩子的家长 |
[09:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:38] | I notice no one’s eating the gluten-free wheatgrass cake. | 我发现没有人吃无麸质麦草蛋糕 |
[09:42] | Come on. Trust me, you just got to get past the smell. | 算了吧 相信我 不管气味的话还是挺好的 |
[09:49] | What? The clown died? | 什么?小丑死了? |
[09:51] | -What’s in that bag? -Oh, chocolate chip cookie. | 包里是什么?哦 是巧克力薯条饼 |
[09:54] | -Food! -Food! | 来吃咯 有吃的了 |
[09:57] | -Slow it down, slow it down. -Hey, sissy. | 慢点 慢点 嘿 西西 |
[10:00] | Why do you bring sugary, | 为什么每次你来都带点加糖的 |
[10:02] | chemical-filled crud to my house every time you visit? | 化学工艺制作的食物来我家? |
[10:04] | What? Every time? You haven’t invited me here in four years. | 什么?每次 你4年才邀请我一次 |
[10:08] | What are you talking about? It hasn’t been four years. | 你说什么呀?有4年了 |
[10:10] | You were here for The Fourth of July barbecue | 你来这是因为7月4号的烧烤 |
[10:12] | when you punched my husband? | 还打了我的丈夫 |
[10:14] | Yes. That was four years ago. I wanted to give him a wedgie, | 是的 那是4年前的事了 我想给他一个楔子 |
[10:16] | but his underwear had holes in it. | 可是他的内衣有个洞 |
[10:18] | I knew he’d be your ex-husband. You should be happy. | 我知道他是你的前夫 你应该感到高兴 |
[10:21] | All right. Let’s not start. | 好的 别那样说了 |
[10:22] | How are the kids handling | 那个孩子怎么样 |
[10:24] | the old divorce anyways? | 那个离婚的孩子? |
[10:26] | They’re both kind of off right now. Bobbi’s been really quiet. | 他们现在都很好 但总是很沉默 |
[10:29] | Why don’t you go say hi. I’m gonna pay the donkey guy. | 为什么你不去打个招呼呢? 我得去看看那驴子蛋糕 |
[10:31] | -Is that what stinks in here? -No, it’s the cake. | 那发臭的东西是什么? 不 那个蛋糕 |
[10:34] | What did she make, donkey cake? | 什么做的?驴子蛋糕? |
[10:36] | -[kids laugh] -I smell manure. | 肥料味一样 |
[10:39] | Hey, you guys. Remember me? | 嘿 大伙们 还记得我吧? |
[10:43] | Uncle Skeeter. | 斯吉特叔叔 |
[10:44] | Man, you got big. Haven’t seen you in a while. | 小子 你长大啦 有阵子没有看到你了 |
[10:48] | Happy birthday there, Bobbi. | 生日快乐! |
[10:50] | I’m Patrick. She’s Bobbi. | 我是帕特里克 她是鲍比 |
[10:53] | Oh, my bad. | 噢 我的错 |
[10:55] | Got you a little something. Happy birthday, Bobbi. | 给你的小东西 生日快乐 |
[10:58] | Here you go. Picked it up at the hotel. | 给你 在酒店拿来的 |
[11:02] | How’s school going? | 学校怎么样? |
[11:03] | -Skeeter? -Yeah. | 嗯? |
[11:05] | Getting called to the principal’s office. Look at that. | 我去去就来 待会见 |
[11:08] | Have fun with the gifts. And… | 玩得愉快点 还有 |
[11:11] | Yes, yes. | 嗯 嗯 |
[11:13] | Shampoo? | 香波 |
[11:16] | And a soap? | 香皂? |
[11:18] | Hanger and a towel. | 还有毛巾 |
[11:21] | Do not talk about school with them. | 不要和他们说学校的事情 |
[11:23] | What’s going on with the school? | 学校发生什么了? |
[11:25] | -They’re closing it down. -No. | 他们被迫退学了 不 |
[11:27] | -I’m getting laid off. -You? | 我申请的 你? |
[11:30] | You’re like the classic school principal. | 你知道学校的班级原则 |
[11:32] | I mean, you’re, you’re scary and bad with people. | 我意思是 你 你太疯狂了 |
[11:35] | Children are nervous around you. | 孩子们在你身边会紧张的 |
[11:37] | That doesn’t sound right, but, I’m just saying, what else could you do? | 那听起来不对 但是 我只是说 你还可以做其他什么呢? |
[11:40] | Maybe, Cuban dictator? Or the bogeyman. You could be the bogeyman. | 或许是 古巴独裁者?或者是妖怪? 你是妖怪 |
[11:44] | -Anyway… -What, what? | 不管怎么样 什么 什么? |
[11:46] | I’ve got some interviews set up in Arizona, | 我要去亚利桑那做采访 |
[11:48] | which is kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. | 这是我想和你谈谈的事 |
[11:51] | Uh-oh. | 噢 |
[11:52] | I need you to watch the kids… for a week. | 我需要你照顾这些孩子一个星期 |
[11:55] | No! No, they don’t even like me! | 不 不 他们根本不喜欢我 |
[11:58] | It’s not going to be difficult, Skeeter. | 那没有什么困难的 斯吉特 |
[12:00] | My friend Jill is a teacher at my school. | 我的培养在学校当老师 |
[12:02] | She’ll bring the kids in with her and watch them till dinnertime. | 她每天早上带他们去上学看着他们吃午饭 |
[12:05] | All you gotta do is the night shift. | 你只要晚上照顾他们就好了 |
[12:07] | Why can’t your stupid friend do that? | 为什么不叫你来帮忙呢? |
[12:08] | She’s got night school. Skeeter! | 她上夜校 斯吉特 |
[12:11] | My husband left me. I’m getting laid off. | 我丈夫离开了我 我没了工作 |
[12:14] | l, I have to move. I need your help. | 我 我必须离开 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:17] | So you need me. This is good. | 所以你需要我?很好 |
[12:20] | I’ll do it. | 我会帮你的 |
[12:21] | But you got to say, | 但是你得说 |
[12:23] | “Skeeter is the coolest. I am a nerd.” | 是个好人 我是个讨厌的人 |
[12:25] | “Skeeter’s the coolest. I’m a nerd?” | 斯吉特最好了 我就是个讨厌鬼吗? |
[12:27] | Yeah, you are! Whoo! | 是的 你是 喔! |
[12:30] | OK. Hey, you guys. | 好了 嘿 大伙! |
[12:31] | I’m going to hang out with you this week. All right? | 这周我得照顾你们 可以吧? |
[12:34] | Maybe we can go…fishing. | 或许我们可以去 钓鱼 |
[12:35] | I’d rather you didn’t. Patrick’s not a strong swimmer. | 我建议你最好别去 不知道游泳 |
[12:38] | OK, we’ll stay inside. | 那好 我就呆在家里 |
[12:40] | How about, uh, we play some poker? | 怎么样?嗯? 打牌怎么样? |
[12:42] | -I can teach you that. -Gambling? I don’t think so. | 我可以教你们 赌博?我不喜欢 |
[12:45] | OK, how about we just take walks in the park | 好 我们可以去公园散步 |
[12:48] | -and catalog plant species? -Now you’re talking. | 可以做做计划 现在你们可以讨论 |
[12:51] | I don’t know anything about plants | 我不知道什么计划 |
[12:53] | except you try to make cakes out of them! | 除非你用它们来做蛋糕 |
[12:55] | He liked that one. I’m gonna end with a laugh. | 他喜欢那样 我就这样决定了 |
[12:57] | Give me some. Huh? | 击拳 嗯? |
[13:00] | I wasn’t gonna hit you. I was trying to do the fist thing. | 我不是想打你 我们只要击拳就好 |
[13:03] | You don’t know the fist thing? | 你不知道吗? |
[13:05] | OK, I was just… | 好的 我只是 |
[13:07] | That’s what, uh, the children do. | 那怎么做呢 嗯 就按孩子那样做 |
[13:10] | Hey, yeh, yeh. | 嘿 嗯 嗯 |
[13:15] | Oh, this your truck, chief? | 噢 这是你的车 哥们? |
[13:17] | Yes, it is, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[13:18] | You realize you’re taking up two parking spaces? | 你不知道你占有公共车道了吗? |
[13:21] | It’s a big truck, ma’am. | 这是量车太大 夫人 |
[13:23] | It’s not that big, sir. You could fit into one spot. | 没那么大 先生 你可以停在街上 |
[13:26] | I had to park all the way down the block. | 我得沿着街去找停车的地方 |
[13:28] | Well, next time park in that box. Plenty of room in there. | 好的 下次就停在这盒子好了 那有很多地方 |
[13:31] | Anyway, here’s the situation. This is not really my truck, | 不管怎样 情况是这样 这不是我的车 |
[13:35] | this is the hotel I work for’s truck. | 这是我所在酒店的车 |
[13:37] | So if I get a scratch on it, they take it out of my salary. | 所以我开车出来他们就会扣掉我的薪水 |
[13:40] | So two parking spaces provides me with what I call | 这两个地方就是我所说的 |
[13:43] | “a cushion of protection.” | 提前准备 |
[13:46] | Wait, a hotel? Oh, wait. You’re Wendy’s brother. | 等等 酒店?噢 等等 你是温迪的弟弟? |
[13:50] | -Yeah. -I’m Jill. | 是的 我是吉尔 我是 |
[13:52] | -Who’s that? -I’m her friend, | 那是谁?我是她的朋友 |
[13:54] | the one helping take care of the kids. I’m the day shift. | 帮助她照顾孩子 今天我轮班 |
[13:57] | OK, June. You plan on being this hostile the whole time? | 好的 你一直都这么有空吗? |
[14:02] | Jill. My name is Jill. | 我是吉尔 |
[14:04] | Do you plan on keeping that haircut the rest of the time? | 而且我没有简称 |
[14:06] | Oh, haven’t you heard? Goofy’s the new handsome. | 噢 你没有听说过?傻得很帅 |
[14:14] | -That sounds good for the environment. -Oh, we can’t all have Priuses. | 你的环境很不错 噢 也不能这样说啦 |
[14:18] | How do you know I drive a Prius? | 你怎么知道我开车去哪里? |
[14:21] | Your whole aura reads Prius. | 我会知道的 |
[14:26] | Anyways, you’re in my cushion of protection right now. | 不管怎样 反正现在我要回去了 |
[14:29] | I want to back up, so if you could just zing-zang up there, | 我走了 你可以去找她 |
[14:32] | -that would be helpful. -Yeah. | 会有帮助的 好的 |
[14:35] | You might want some Cinnabons. You’ll need it. | 给你这个 可能你会需要到的 |
[14:37] | Food! | 有吃的! |
[14:40] | Give it back! Somebody owes me six bucks! | 还给我!有人抢了我的糖果! |
[14:45] | So why didn’t you demand that he make you the big boss of the new hotel? | 那么为什么人们总觉得你才是酒店的经理? |
[14:50] | He promised your dad. | 他死前发过誓 |
[14:51] | I wanted to. It just wasn’t the right time. | 我想过 但不是这个时候 |
[14:53] | Let me tell you how it works. | 那让我告诉你怎么做 |
[14:55] | The big man’s giving the job to Kendall | 大人物总是能成功 |
[14:57] | because he’s dating his daughter. | 因为他们有野心 |
[14:58] | That’s the way it works, keep it in the family. | 除了工作 还经常和家人交流 |
[15:00] | He gets the girl, he gets the job, he gets everything. | 为了目标 为了工作 为了所有一切 |
[15:03] | And I get nothing. | 我什么都没有 |
[15:11] | -Hello? -Where are you? Still there? | 哈罗! 你在哪里?还在那? |
[15:13] | I’m still where? Who’s this? | 我还在 你是谁? |
[15:15] | Look, I’ve got to get to class, The kids are waiting for you, OK? | 听着 我得去上课了 孩子在等你 好吗? |
[15:18] | Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m sorry. | 噢!噢 好的 好的 抱歉! |
[15:20] | [stammers] I forgot. I’ll be there in like 20 minutes. | 我忘记了 20分钟后我就来 |
[15:24] | I’m gonna baby-sit my nephew and niece tonight. | 今晚我我要照顾我侄子和侄女 |
[15:27] | Oh, God. Got any advice for me? | 噢 天呐 有什么建议给我? |
[15:31] | Yes, I do. Sometimes I baby-sit my cousins, right? | 是的 有 有时候我也得照顾我表弟的孩子 是吧? |
[15:34] | And what I do is I let them style me hair. | 我就让他们玩玩头发 |
[15:36] | Like put beads into it and braid it, make me look all real sexy. | 比如放些珠子或者编辫子 那样让我很性感 |
[15:39] | Like Milli Vanilli, stuff like that. You should try that. | 塞些东西也可以 你可以试试 |
[15:42] | Braid my hair? That’s a good idea. Can I have some French fries? | 编辫子?不错的主意 我拿些炸薯条 |
[15:45] | Of course you can. You’re my best friend. | 当然可以 你是我最好的朋友 |
[15:50] | Ah! Actually, I really like ketchup on my face | 啊!事实上 就像番茄在我脸上一样 |
[15:53] | because it’s rejuvenating for the skin. | 因为它可以滋润皮肤 |
[15:55] | So who’s the real victim? You are. | 那谁是受害者? 你才是 |
[15:57] | Mmm! Delicious. | 嗯!美味极了 |
[16:04] | Do you think these signs will help? | 你觉得那些符号有用嘛? |
[16:06] | Well, miracles happen, you know? | 是的 奇迹会发生 你知道的! |
[16:08] | You mean like Dad coming back? | 你意思是爸爸会回来? |
[16:11] | Um… | 嗯 |
[16:15] | Hey! Sorry I’m late. | 嘿! 抱歉我来晚了 |
[16:19] | So, um, their pajamas are on their beds, | 这样 嗯 他们的睡衣在他们床上 |
[16:21] | and I will be back, um, at 8:30 to pick them up, OK? | 我会在八点半回来 好吗? |
[16:25] | -All right. -Here is my cell phone number. | 好的 这是我的电话号码 |
[16:27] | And call me if there’s any emergencies. | 如果有紧急情况打我电话 |
[16:30] | All right. Have fun at night school. | 好的 在夜校愉快点 |
[16:33] | -Bye, guys. -Bye. | 再见 各位 再见 |
[16:35] | All packed up here. | 整理下 |
[16:37] | I got my, uh, toothbrush and, uh, and the toothpaste. | 我带了我的 嗯 牙刷 还有牙膏 |
[16:43] | Some clean underwear. | 还有干净的内内裤 |
[16:45] | Well, maybe not that clean. | 是的 或许不是很干净 |
[16:49] | You guys want to watch TV? | 那家伙想看电视了 |
[16:51] | We don’t have a TV. | 我们没有电视 |
[16:54] | -Hello? -Emergency! | 哈罗? 有急事 |
[16:58] | They don’t have a TV. | 他们没有电视机 |
[16:59] | Wendy doesn’t let them watch TV. You didn’t know? | 温迪不让他们看电视 你不知道 |
[17:02] | I don’t know a lot of things about these kids. | 我不知道这些孩子的事 |
[17:04] | I wasn’t allowed over here. Their old man didn’t like me. | 我很少在这里 他们不喜欢我 |
[17:07] | OK, listen, you don’t need a TV. You can, um, play a game, do a puzzle. | 好的 听好 你们可以不看电视 可以玩玩游戏 猜猜谜语 |
[17:10] | I’m sure you can figure something out. OK? | 我相信你会搞定的 好吗? |
[17:12] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Should I let them braid my hair or something? | 喔 喔 喔!我应该让他们织我的头发或者做些其他的吗? |
[17:15] | Would they like that? | 他们喜欢那样? |
[17:17] | I don’t think anyone should touch that hair. | 我觉得最好不要那样做 |
[17:22] | Hey, what do you say we go… | 嘿 你们说我们到那里去玩 |
[17:26] | next door and toilet paper your neighbor’s trees? | 和邻居打牌怎么样? |
[17:31] | No? OK, bedtime! | 不好?好的 那睡觉吧 |
[17:45] | OK, so you guys cool? | 好的 你们睡觉吧 |
[17:47] | You have to read us a bedtime story. | 你得给我们讲讲睡前故事 |
[17:49] | Yeah, all right. You have any? | 好的 可以 你们听着 |
[17:53] | Whoo! What do you got here, anyways? | 喔!你们看看这里 有什么东西 |
[17:57] | “Rainbow Alligator Saves the Wetlands”? | 彩虹鳄鱼拯救塘地 |
[18:01] | Mmm, no. | 嗯 不行 |
[18:03] | “The Organic Squirrel Gets a Bike Helmet”? | 松鼠的钢盔自行车 |
[18:06] | I’m not reading these communist books to you guys. | 我不会跟你们讲这些故事的 |
[18:09] | Don’t you got any real stories? | 你们想听真正的故事吗? |
[18:10] | -Like what? -Like what? | 比如? 比如? |
[18:13] | Like, like cowboys? Or dragons? | 比如 比如牛仔 龙 |
[18:15] | Or aliens? Or…What the heck is on my head right now? | 外星人等等 什么东西在我头上? |
[18:19] | That’s Bugsy, our guinea pig. | 那是只疯狂的豚鼠 |
[18:22] | -Why do you call him Bugsy? -Because of his eyes. | 你们为什么叫它豚鼠? 因为它的眼睛 |
[18:25] | Let me see them. | 让我看看 |
[18:29] | Wow! Those eyes would be big on a cow. | 喔!它的眼睛有牛眼那么大 |
[18:35] | Are those eyeballs or bowling balls? | 那是眼珠还是保龄球? |
[18:38] | Can’t keep my eyes off of them. | 我不敢盯着它的眼睛了 |
[18:40] | Just get in there so I don’t have to look at them anymore. Goodbye. | 把它关进去这样我就看不到了 再见 |
[18:44] | Anyways, uh, | 随便了 嗯 |
[18:45] | you guys want me to, uh, make up a story for you? | 你们想听我给你们编故事吗? |
[18:48] | Like, like my old man used to do for me? | 比如 比如那些老人跟我讲的一样? |
[18:50] | Maybe I could be good at this. | 或许我可以讲得更好 |
[18:54] | All right, um… | 好的 嗯 |
[18:56] | Here goes. | 开始啦 |
[18:57] | Once upon a time, in a magical, faraway kingdom… | 很久以前 在一个遥远的不可思议的王国里 |
[19:02] | Once upon a time, in a magical, faraway kingdom… | 很久以前 在一个遥远的不可思议的王国里 |
[19:08] | Strikingly handsome, | 非常的帅 |
[19:11] | Who lived in a grand castle | 他住在一个雄伟的城堡里 |
[19:12] | that weary travelers from near and far would come and visit, | 城堡离这里不是很远 |
[19:18] | Now, this knight had been working his butt off for years, | 这个骑士为国家工作了很多年 |
[19:22] | You’d think he’d be a shoo-in to rule the castle, right? | 你觉得他在城堡里很受欢迎 对吧? |
[19:25] | -Right, -Wrong, | 对 不对 |
[19:27] | Actually, he wasn’t even a knight at all, | 事实上 他根本不是个什么骑士 |
[19:34] | Oh, no. | 噢 不! |
[19:37] | He was, in fact, just a lowly peasant, | 他其实只是个农民 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:46] | and knew everything there is to know about running a castle, | 知道怎样控制城堡 |
[19:50] | everyone just took him for granted, | 大家都不尊重他 |
[19:53] | His name was Mr, Underappreciated, | 他就是没有得到赏识先生 |
[19:57] | What’s “underdemeciated”? | 没有得到赏识是什么意思? |
[19:59] | -Under de-what? -Underdemeciated. | 没有什么? 没有得到赏识 |
[20:02] | That’s right, I forgot you were six. | 是的 我忘记你才六岁 |
[20:04] | His name was Sir…Fix-A-Lot. | 他的名字是 修理工先生 |
[20:08] | But alas, the kingdom where Sir Fix-A-Lot lived | 在他的生活里 |
[20:11] | did not place much value on dedication or hard work, I guess, | 我想 即使是他辛勤工作也没有什么很多价值 |
[20:15] | Because the superstar in all the land was Sir Butt-Kiss, | 因为那里的人只是拥抱 接吻 |
[20:21] | And he spent all his days kissing everybody’s butt, | 他成天都和别人拥抱 接吻 |
[20:26] | -Boo! -[giggles] | 嘘! |
[20:28] | And my lord, yes, of course I can get you | 我的大王 我愿意为你 |
[20:31] | front row house seats to The Lion King, | 为你效犬马之劳 |
[20:34] | And Sir Fix-A-Lot had a best friend, Friar Fred, | 修理工先生有个朋友 弗雷德修道士 |
[20:37] | who was not right in the head. | 他有点神经失常 |
[20:39] | She never! No! Not our queen, I won’t have that. | 她永远!不!不是我们的王后 |
[20:43] | -Were there any kids in the kingdom? -Yes, yes. Of course. | 他们有国王吗? 有 当然有的 |
[20:48] | There were two young pages, | 有两个男孩 |
[20:50] | Mistress Stinky and Master Smelly. | 主妇斯丁柯和主人斯麦里 |
[20:54] | Hey-oh! And don’t forget… | 嘿!噢!别忘记 |
[20:57] | Jillian! The queen of the fairies! | 精灵 精灵女王 |
[20:59] | Queen of the fairies? | 精灵女王 |
[21:01] | I mean, if she has to be there, let’s just make her an angry raven, | 我是说 如果她在那里 我们不会惹她生气的 |
[21:08] | Parking spot! | 停在这 |
[21:10] | She should be a mermaid teacher, | 她应该是个美人鱼 |
[21:12] | Yeah, The best mermaid teacher in the world, | 是的 世界上最漂亮的美人鱼 |
[21:15] | Children, open your books to page 16. | 孩子们 打开你们书的第16页 |
[21:18] | Yes, Miss Mermaid. | 是的 美人鱼小姐 |
[21:19] | Let’s begin. | 那我们开始了 |
[21:21] | All right, she’s a mermaid. Whatever you want. | 好的 她是个美人鱼 你们还想什么 |
[21:23] | Anyways, back to the story. | 随便 回到故事里 |
[21:25] | One day the king invited all his subjects to the castle. | 一天 国王邀请他的下手来到城堡 |
[21:29] | I bring glad tidings. | 我有好消息 |
[21:31] | For on this day I have chosen a champion | 今天我们要选一名战士 |
[21:33] | who will run this castle | 他会管理这个城堡 |
[21:35] | and be my closest advisor and bestest buddy. | 会是我最好的参谋和伙伴 |
[21:40] | My new champion is… | 我的新战士是 |
[21:43] | …Sir Butt-Kiss! | 巴特其先生 |
[21:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:56] | Poor Sir Fix-A-Lot had been passed over. | 可怜的修理工先生很伤心 |
[22:00] | So, Sir Fix-A-Lot moved into a giant shoe, | 所以修理工先生做了一只巨大的鞋子 |
[22:04] | got a bad case of athlete’s face, | 脸上画满了花纹 |
[22:09] | Ah, what the heck. [shouts] | 哎 那时饲草架 |
[22:15] | The end. | 结束了 |
[22:17] | The end? That can’t be the end. | 结束了?那还不能结束 |
[22:20] | -Why? Why not? -It’s not happy. | 为什么?为什么不可以结束 那不是幸福的结局 |
[22:22] | There aren’t happy endings in real life. Sooner you know that, the better. | 现实中没有幸福的故事 你知道越早就越好 |
[22:26] | -It’s not fair! -What? What’s not fair? | 那不公平! 什么?什么不公平? |
[22:29] | I mean, shouldn’t Sir Fix-A-Lot at least get a shot to be champion? | 我说 至少修理工现在得有个竞争机会 |
[22:34] | -A shot? Hmm… -If Sir Fix-A-Lot is better than Sir Butt-Kiss, | 机会?嗯 如果修理工先生比巴特其更出色 |
[22:36] | he should get a chance to prove it. | 他应该有计划证明自己的 |
[22:39] | OK. Yeah, yeah, Bobbi, good. | 好的 耶 耶 |
[22:42] | What the king really said was… | 国王真正想说的是 |
[22:44] | On second thought, | 第二个想法 |
[22:46] | there is another worthy man in my kingdom, | 还有一个人更值得做这个战士 |
[22:49] | and it wouldn’t be fair unless he got a shot, too. | 只有他得到这个位置才是公平的 |
[22:53] | Sir Fix-A-Lot! | 修理工先生 |
[22:56] | And then the crowd went nuts, | 然后欢呼声一片 |
[23:00] | But, Sire, Fix-A-Lot is as common as muck. | 但是 陛下 修理工还是和平常一样鬼混 |
[23:05] | Boo! | 嘘! |
[23:06] | And Friar Fred drop-kicked a booing goblin, | 弗雷德修道士把小丑给踢了出去 |
[23:09] | -Boo! -[man shouts] | 嘘! |
[23:12] | And the mermaid teacher did one of those weird tail dolphin moves. | 美人鱼教师也在跳舞 |
[23:19] | And Stinky and Smelly did the fastest lrish jig ever. | 斯丁柯和斯麦里也高兴地不得了 |
[23:22] | Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 喔!喔!喔! |
[23:25] | Yeah. Right on. | 是的 好极了 |
[23:27] | Prince Bugsy busted out some fancy moves, | 袋鼠也做出了奇妙的动作 |
[23:32] | And then…and then… | 然后 然后 |
[23:34] | It started raining gumballs. | 他们开始派对了 |
[23:39] | Raining gumballs? | 派对了 |
[23:41] | Why not? It’s a bedtime story. Anything can happen. | 为什么?这是床头故事 什么都有可能 |
[23:44] | Yeah, yeah. I guess in a story. | 是的 是的 故事里是这样的 |
[23:47] | I just wish it was like that in real life. I really do. | 我希望现实里也会这样 真的 |
[23:52] | -What was that? -Bugsy. | 那是什么 袋鼠 |
[23:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[23:57] | He rings that bell when he’s hungry? | 它饿了就会叫? |
[23:59] | No, when he needs to go to sleep. | 不是 是睡觉的时候会叫 |
[24:08] | OK. As you wish, Your Highness. | 好的 如你们所愿 |
[24:15] | All right, you guys, have a good sleep. You, too, uh, weird eyes. | 好 小家伙 晚安 你 还有你古怪的眼睛 |
[24:26] | Well, I don’t have much to work with, | 是的 我没有什么好做的 |
[24:30] | but I will make us | 但是 我想让我们有顿 |
[24:32] | a delicious breakfast | 美味的早餐 |
[24:35] | that I know you will enjoy. | 我知道你们会喜欢的 |
[24:38] | Yes, some banana on the rice cake, | 是的 米糕还有香蕉 |
[24:41] | and then what do we call this? Wheat germ. | 你们叫这个什么?麦芽糖 |
[24:44] | I was told germs are bad for you, but here goes. | 别人告诉我说这东西不好 但我看就那样 |
[24:48] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[24:50] | A rice cake-banana-wheat germ sandwich. | 香蕉米糕麦芽糖三明治 |
[24:52] | And what do we got? | 我们还有什么? |
[24:59] | This is terrible. | 太棒了 |
[25:01] | Doesn’t your, your mother have taste buds? | 不是你 你妈妈味蕾好吗? |
[25:04] | What are we doing here? We got nothing to use in this house. | 我们在干什么?这个房子没什么好用的 |
[25:06] | Hang on. | 等着 |
[25:10] | A little flavor. | 有点什么味道 |
[25:13] | It’s good because, now we don’t have to brush our teeth. | 很好 因为我们不用刷牙了 |
[25:19] | There you go. At least we got a little mint going on. Guys want one? | 就有你的 有薄荷味的 你们要吗? |
[25:23] | -[cell phone rings] -Hang on. | 等等 |
[25:28] | -[ringtone screeches] -Hello! | 好啊 |
[25:31] | Bronson? The television set in Mr. Nottingham’s room | 布朗森 诺丁汉先生房里的电视坏了 |
[25:33] | is broken and it needs to be fixed right away. | 你要马上去修修 |
[25:36] | I have a situation here. I’m watching my nephew and my niece. | 我这里还有事 我要照看我的侄子侄女 |
[25:39] | I’m sorry. Are you having difficulty hearing me? | 很抱歉 你听得到吗? |
[25:41] | Mr. Nottingham wants to watch television now! | 诺丁汉先生现在要看电视 |
[25:44] | I hear you. I speak trollinese, don’t worry. | 我听得到 这个你不用担心 |
[25:46] | -There’s a leprechaun behind you, -[squeals] | 你后面有个小妖精 |
[25:49] | Gotcha. | 抓到了 |
[25:54] | Thanks a lot, gentlemen. OK. | 谢谢 好了 |
[25:57] | -Wow. -It’s pretty, huh? | 哦 很漂亮对吧? |
[25:58] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[25:59] | I got to go fix my boss’ television set, but I need somebody to watch you two. | 我要去修老板的电视机了 我要个人来看住你们两个 |
[26:03] | Violet! Right here. Give a smile. | 维尔雷特 在这 笑一个 |
[26:06] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[26:07] | Violet! Skeeter Bronson, the handyman from the other day. | 维尔雷特 斯吉特布朗森 明日的好手 |
[26:11] | Oh, right. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[26:13] | Listen, uh, I got some kids with me right now. | 听着 我现在要照顾孩子 |
[26:15] | My nephew and niece. But, I gotta fix your father’s TV. | 我侄子侄女 但是 我要帮你爸爸修电视机 |
[26:18] | Could you watch them a few minutes? | 你能帮我看会吗? |
[26:20] | Huh? | 啊? |
[26:22] | -Yeah, yeah. All right, I’m going. -[gasps] | 可以 我马上来 |
[26:25] | -Come in. | 进来 |
[26:30] | -Mr. Nottingham, sir? -Uh, the telly won’t turn on. | 是诺丁汉先生吗?电视机打不开了 |
[26:33] | It won’t? Well, let me just take a…tallyho at it, OK? | 不开了?我看看 |
[26:37] | I’ll just flip this light on. | 就是灯坏了 |
[26:39] | No, no, no, no! Absolutely not! | 不是的 完全不是的 |
[26:42] | I’m fighting a cold here. | 我在打冷战 |
[26:44] | I must stay in the dark whenever possible. | 我得呆在黑暗的环境 尽可能的呆 |
[26:46] | Do you realize | 你知道吗? |
[26:48] | germs can reproduce 80 percent faster in bright light? | 在灯光下胚芽生长的速度增加80% |
[26:52] | Oh, OK. Here we go, nice and dark again. | 可以了 走吧 你继续呆在黑暗里吧 |
[26:55] | -The germs are confused. -Come towards me. | 胚芽很混乱 到我这来 |
[26:57] | OK. It’s got to be around here somewhere. | 得环绕着某个地方 |
[27:02] | For heaven’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[27:04] | I’m so sorry, sir. I just can’t see a thing. | 我很抱歉 我什么都看不见 |
[27:06] | -To your left, there. -Oh! | 在你左边 那里 哦 |
[27:09] | There’s the TV. So how’s the, uh, new hotel coming, sir? | 是电视 酒店的情况还好吧 先生? |
[27:12] | Oh, very well. Still dealing with the city on building permits and whatnot. | 噢 还好 还在和城建局交涉呢 |
[27:16] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[27:18] | I can’t tell you the secret theme. | 我不能告诉你机密的东西 |
[27:20] | It’s so good, we don’t want anyone to steal it. | 很好 我们不想让任何人看到 |
[27:22] | -I hear you, sir. -OK, I’ll tell you. | 我听到了 先生 好的 我会告诉你的 |
[27:25] | Come along, sit down. Please. | 过来坐下 请吧 |
[27:27] | Great. | 好的 |
[27:29] | Ready? | 准备 |
[27:33] | Rock and roll. | 开始了(摇摆舞) |
[27:35] | Vintage vinyl. Music memorabilia in the lobby. | 葡萄成熟了 会议室里奏着音乐 |
[27:38] | Oh, OK. Like, uh, like the Hard Rock? | 哦 好的 比如 嗯 比如哈德拉酒店建成了 |
[27:41] | -The What What? -The Hard Rock Hotel. | 什么?什么? 哈德拉酒店 |
[27:44] | They’ve been using that theme for, like, years. | 他们用这种方法好几年了 |
[27:49] | Get Kendall Duncan up here straightaway, please. | 别提肯德尔 邓肯 拜托了 |
[27:53] | What a perfect little powder puff. | 好可爱的小家伙 |
[28:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:01] | So, Patrick, truth or dare? | 那么 帕特里克 事实是怎样的 |
[28:04] | Truth? | 事实? |
[28:07] | How old were you the first time you kissed a girl? | 你第一次接吻是什么时候? |
[28:10] | Patrick never kissed a girl. | 帕特里克没有和女孩接过吻 |
[28:12] | Girls are bis-crusting. | 女孩很恶心 |
[28:15] | Except for Trisha Sparks. | 除了帕特里克姓氏的女孩 |
[28:18] | Ooh, is that a girI in your class, you little Romeo? | 哦 那个女孩不是你们班级的吗?罗密欧 |
[28:21] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小伙 |
[28:22] | Hi, Aunt Jill, did you get the note we left you? | 嗨!吉米阿姨 你捡到我们掉了便条了? |
[28:24] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我捡到了 |
[28:26] | And, uh, now we have to get you guys ready for school. So, come on. | 嗯 现在我们该去学校了 来吧 快点 |
[28:29] | -Hi. -Hi. | 嗨 嗨 |
[28:32] | Oh, hey. You’re, uh… | 噢 嘿 你是 |
[28:34] | -Uh-huh. Here’s your fat mouse. -It’s a guinea pig, but… | 嗯 这是你的肥老鼠 是个天竺鼠 但是… |
[28:39] | And you, young man… | 还有你 年轻人 |
[28:42] | I want to hear all about this little Trisha Sparks next time I see you. | 下次见到你我要知道小特里莎斯帕克斯的消息 |
[28:50] | Trisha Sparks is two years older than you. | 她比你大两岁 |
[28:52] | She’s hot. | 她很火辣 |
[28:57] | I’m very disappointed in you, Kendall. We almost made an apocalyptic mistake. | 我对你很失望 肯达尔 我们犯了个致命的错误 |
[29:02] | This rock and roll idea of yours is old hat. | 你那个摇滚的主意太老掉牙了 |
[29:07] | Well, sir, I had every intention of putting our own spin on it. | 那 先生 我所有的注意力全在它上面了 |
[29:12] | Do you know what, Skeeter? | 你觉得呢 斯吉特? |
[29:13] | I’m starting to get a fuzzy recollection | 我刚开始模糊的想到什么东西 |
[29:16] | of something I said to your father. | 我爸爸说过的一些事 |
[29:18] | In fact, I am going to give you a shot. | 实际上 我要给你个惊喜 |
[29:24] | If you can come up with a better theme than Kendall does, | 如果你的主意比肯达尔的好 |
[29:27] | I’ll let you run the new place instead. | 我就让你替代他来管理这个地方 |
[29:30] | Oh, sir. | 哦 先生 |
[29:32] | Don’t you think this is perhaps a little too much of a cruel joke | 你不觉得这样的残酷笑话有点过分了吗? |
[29:35] | to be playing on somebody as… well, the, the maintenance guy? | 跟一个人玩…还是一个搞修理的 |
[29:38] | -No, I don’t. -No. | 不 我没有 没 |
[29:40] | Mr. Bronson has been working for this company for 25 years. | 布朗森先生为公司工作有25个年头了 |
[29:45] | I’m beginning to think I may have seriously underdemeciated him. | 我在想我也许应该严肃的看待一下他了 |
[29:50] | I’m sorry. “Underdemeciated”? | 等等 看待他? |
[29:52] | Precisely. You can both present your ideas at my birthday party this weekend. | 正确 这周我的生日聚会上你们都可以说一下自己的意见 |
[29:58] | Thank you, Kendall. That is all. | 谢谢 肯达尔 就这样决定吧 |
[30:00] | Mr. Bronson, the television, if you would. | 布朗森先生 可以的话麻烦看看电视 |
[30:03] | Oh, and do watch out for the germ vaporizer. | 注意致病菌喷雾器 |
[30:09] | The best day of my life! | 我最好的一天 |
[30:26] | Whoa. I like your car, pal. | 哇 你的车好靓 伙计 |
[30:29] | Hey, thanks, champ. You know what they say. | 谢了 别人都这么说 |
[30:31] | You want to be the best, you got to drive the best. | 想做最好的就得开得最好 |
[30:33] | Hey, uh, not to get personal, | 嘿 不是以我个人来说 |
[30:35] | but what’s a sweet ride like that cost, anyways? | 像海岸漂移的那次可不怎么样 |
[30:38] | You know what? Actually it’s surprisingly affordable. | 你知道么 这样的车你是买不起的啦 |
[30:40] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[30:41] | If you saved every paycheck you earn for the rest of your life | 你就算你不吃不喝也买不起 |
[30:45] | and then multiply it by ten, you could probably buy my muffler. | 加入再翻个倍 兴许还可以买个我这样的消声器 |
[30:50] | Ah-ooga! | 哟嚯 |
[30:52] | Oh, you wanna drag race, do you? | 你想来拖车比赛吗? |
[30:58] | You win! Good job. | 算你赢 干得好 |
[31:22] | What? | 什么? |
[31:52] | This is spooky. | 太不可思议了 |
[32:01] | You’ve got to be kidding me! Look at this. I’m losing all my candy. | 你在跟我开玩笑吧 看看 我的糖果都没了 |
[32:05] | How can you not see a 50-foot trailer? Come on. | 要是没有看到50只脚的牵引车你会怎么想 |
[32:13] | So you have to compete for your job with Skeeter Bronson. You’ll annihilate him. | 你得和斯吉特竞争这份工作 你要打败他 |
[32:17] | Oh, I know. It’s just a little degrading, that’s all. | 哦 我知道了 不就是有点不光彩嘛 |
[32:22] | Thanks for being there. | 你能来真好 |
[32:25] | I’ll be there as long as there’s a there to be at. | 有需要我一定到的 |
[32:33] | Oh, hello, children. | 孩子们 你们好啊 |
[32:34] | We’re looking for Skeeter Bronson. | 我们在找斯吉特布朗森 |
[32:36] | Oh, Mr. Bronson. | 哦 布朗森先生 |
[32:39] | Yes, you’ll find him in room 109. | 是 在109室可以找到他 |
[32:41] | -OK. -Please, this way. | 好的 请走这边 |
[32:53] | -Oh, my God! Did you see that thing? -Those eyes. | 哦 我的天啊 你看到了吗?那些眼睛 |
[32:56] | They were, they were staring into my, my very soul. | 他们 他们在透视我的灵魂 |
[33:00] | -Hey, Uncle Skeeter! -Hey! | 嘿 斯吉特叔叔 嘿 |
[33:02] | -Just who I wanted to see. -Hey, chief, here’s Bugsy. | 我就是想见你 嘿 这是巴格西 |
[33:06] | -Got him. -Why do they have to stay here? | 知道他 为什么要他们呆这 |
[33:08] | Because I’m on call tonight, Jennifer. | 我今晚要出去 珍妮弗 |
[33:10] | It’s Jill, actually, Scooter. | 是吉尔 斯古特 |
[33:12] | It is? OK, yeah… | 是吗?好吧… |
[33:16] | You did not just do that. | 你不只是做那个的吧? |
[33:17] | I did. Watch. I’m gonna do it again. | 确实 看 我有重操旧业了 |
[33:21] | So, guys, anything weird happen to you today? | 孩子们 今天有什么古怪的事儿吗 |
[33:24] | I had a substitute teacher with an eye patch. | 我遇到一个眼睛打个补丁的老师 |
[33:27] | Uh…that’s a little weird. I’m talking like big-time weird. | 是有点怪 我要说的是很古怪的那种 |
[33:30] | Maybe coincidence weird, uh… | 最古怪的那种 咕~~ |
[33:33] | …as in gumball weird? | 警车顶灯那样的古怪家伙 |
[33:36] | We’re not allowed to chew gum. | 不准嚼口香糖 |
[33:38] | Of course you’re not. You guys want to go to sleep? | 当然不可以的 你们想睡觉吗? |
[33:41] | It’s only 5:30. | 才5:30 |
[33:43] | And we haven’t had dinner. | 我们还没有吃饭的 |
[33:44] | Hmm. OK. | 嗯 好吧 |
[33:47] | Room service! | 我来了 |
[33:49] | So you’ve never been skateboarding? | 你们从来都没有滑过冰? |
[33:53] | You’ve never played video games? | 也没有玩过视频游戏? |
[33:54] | Mom says they rot your brain. | 妈妈说那样会腐蚀大脑 |
[33:56] | That’s not true. I’ve been playing video games my whole life, and look at me. | 她乱说 看我 我一辈子都在玩游戏呢 |
[34:03] | Yeah, maybe she’s got a point. | 也许她的也对 |
[34:06] | You. You’ve never eaten bacon? | 你 你吃了咸猪肉了? |
[34:08] | What’s bacon? | 什么是咸猪肉? |
[34:10] | Bacon is the juicy, fatty part of the pig | 就是猪身上最肥的部分 |
[34:13] | right adjacent to the rear. | 猪屁股后面的那些肉 |
[34:16] | But delicious and tasty, not how I just made it sound. | 但是很美味的 我做的就是美味大餐哦 |
[34:20] | And this is the first hamburger you’ve ever eaten? | 这是你们吃的第一份汉堡? |
[34:24] | -What’s the verdict? What do you think? -Life-changing. | 裁决结果怎样?你觉得呢?生命变化无常 |
[34:28] | -Mom’s gonna kill us. -No, she isn’t. | 妈妈会杀了我们的 不会的 她不会 |
[34:30] | First of all, she’s never gonna find out about this. | 首先 她不会发现 |
[34:32] | And second of all, she used to eat plenty of hamburgers | 其次 她总是吃很多汉堡包 |
[34:36] | when we were growing up in this very room. | 我要在这里常驻了 |
[34:38] | [both] She did? | 她真的那样? |
[34:40] | Looks like Bugsy’s eaten a lot of burgers in the last ten minutes. | 看起来巴格西在10分钟内吃了很多汉堡包 |
[34:45] | Wow! | 哇哦 |
[34:47] | He keeps going like that, we could make bacon out of Bugsy. | 他喜欢那样 我们可以给他做咸猪肉 |
[34:51] | He’s kidding, Bugsy. Take it easy. | 巴格西 他在开玩笑 别听他的 |
[34:53] | OK. Let’s get you carnivores to bed. | 我们带你们去睡觉了 |
[34:57] | I got a, a new story I want to lay on you. | 我要讲一个新的故事 |
[34:59] | What do you think of cowboys and lndians? | 你觉得牛仔和印第安人的故事好不好? |
[35:01] | Oh, yes, tonight’s the night! | 好 今晚的故事主角就是他们了 |
[35:03] | I just like cowboys and lndians ’cause of the conflict. | 我就喜欢牛仔和印第安人的故事 因为有冲突 |
[35:06] | OK, once upon a time in the Old West, OK, once upon a time in the Old West, | 好吧 从前在古老的西部 |
[35:10] | before room service was even invented… | 在没有家政服务之前… |
[35:16] | He was looking to get ahead in the world, | 他想要开创世界 |
[35:18] | but was having a problem | 但是遇到了一个问题 |
[35:19] | with his current mode of transportation, | 在那个时候交通不便 |
[35:25] | Uh, that was my horse. That wasn’t me, everybody. | 那是我的马 大家伙 那不是我 |
[35:30] | Someone once told Jeremiah | 有人曾告诉过杰里米亚 |
[35:32] | that if he wanted to be the best, | 如果他想做得最好 |
[35:34] | he’d have to ride the best, | 他就得骑马最好 |
[35:37] | You mind showing me your finest horse? | 你可以给我看看你最精良的马匹吗 |
[35:43] | My ancestors believe horse spirit | 我的祖先信奉马的精神 |
[35:47] | come down from mountain during time of fire, wind. | 在风火时代从山上下来 |
[35:53] | Many brave warrior walk trail of moon bear… | 很多勇敢的武士追随月色… |
[35:57] | OK. Look, I just want to see your finest horse, not a whole thing there. | 听着 我只想看你最精良的马匹 不是其他的东西 |
[36:01] | -Sorry. I can do it. -All right. | -不行 -那好吧 |
[36:05] | Screaming Rooster, bring out Ferrari. | 鸣叫的雄鸡 把法拉利带出来 |
[36:08] | Ferrari. | 法拉利 |
[36:12] | Oh, my. | 哦 偶的个神呀 |
[36:14] | Oh, my, oh, my! | 偶的个神呀 |
[36:17] | Look at that. | 看那 |
[36:18] | -[whinnies like a racing engine] -Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[36:20] | I would get automatic respect riding such a beautiful animal, | 真的忍不住想骑一下那样的马 |
[36:24] | but I’m afraid that’s just a bit out of my price range. | 但是我是付不起那样的代价的 |
[36:27] | -Tell you what, white bread. -[teeth click] | 告诉你 白佬 |
[36:30] | I’ll give you Ferrari… | 我要给你一辆法拉利… |
[36:34] | …for free! | 免费的 |
[36:37] | Boo-yah! The end. I love it. | 好野 完了 我爱死它了 |
[36:39] | Brilliant story. So he got the Ferrari for free. | 很不错的过时 那他得到了免费的法拉利 |
[36:43] | I love that. I love that. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[36:45] | A guy getting a free horse? That’s not a good story. | 有个人得到一辆免费的法拉利?不是什么好故事 |
[36:51] | Where’s the arc? There’s no arc. I’ve not learned anything. | 弧线在哪?没有弧线 我一点也不知道 |
[36:54] | Also, you’ve got a moral obligation to them. | 你对他们有道义上的责任 |
[36:57] | What are they gonna walk away from that with? | 他们要那样走开吗? |
[36:59] | I didn’t know we were doing an After School Special. | 我不知道要去做放学后的特别活动 |
[37:02] | Why can’t he do something a real gentleman would do, | 为什么他不做些真正德国人做的事呢? |
[37:05] | like save a damsel in distress? | 比如救一个未婚女子? |
[37:08] | Not a bad idea, munchkin. | 主意不错 |
[37:10] | OK. So, uh… let’s continue. | 好 继续 |
[37:18] | Oh, please, don’t! | 别 别这样 |
[37:20] | -Give us that jewelry. -You want my pearls? Help! Please! | -把珠宝拿来 -你想要珍珠 救命啊 |
[37:24] | Yah! Yah! Yah! Whoo! | 呀 呀呀 乎 |
[37:29] | Oh, my necklace? Here, take it. | 我的项链 都给你 |
[37:32] | Come on, boy! | 来吧 家伙 |
[37:34] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:36] | What else you got, sweetie? | 你还有什么啊 小美人 |
[37:38] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[37:44] | Leave the lady alone! | 放开她 |
[37:52] | Care for a lift, ma’am? | 小姐 上来吧? |
[37:55] | -Yeah. -Oh! | 好的 哦 |
[37:56] | -Nice horse. -Oh, what, this old thing? | 好马 什么 老东西? |
[38:01] | Now, any of you gentlemen want to give the nice lady her stuff back? | 你们把所有的东西都还给这位女士 |
[38:04] | Not a chance, huh? | 想得美? |
[38:06] | -Because I beg to differ! | 我要你们好看 |
[38:08] | -My hero. -I like that. | 我的英雄 我喜欢 |
[38:12] | So Jeremiah spirited Miss Davenport away to safety, | 所以杰里米亚就把达文波特小姐安全的带走了 |
[38:17] | Shall we go drink champagne in a nearby hot tub? | 我们可以到附近的热水池喝一杯香槟吗? |
[38:22] | -Hot tub? -Mmm. | 热水池?对 |
[38:23] | Uh, yeah. No. | 好 不 |
[38:25] | I was saying that because I wanted to see if you two were paying attention. | 我这样说是看你有没有真的在意我 |
[38:31] | What happened was Jeremiah dropped Miss Davenport off | 杰里米亚把达文波特小姐放下马 |
[38:34] | in the nearest town, safe and sound, | 到了最近的城镇 既安全又美丽 |
[38:37] | How ever can I thank you, sir? | 我要怎么感谢你呢 先生 |
[38:39] | Ah, no thanks necessary, ma’am. | 区区小事 何足挂齿 |
[38:41] | But I do insist on expressing my gratitude in some manner. | 但是我还是得感谢你的 |
[38:45] | Fair enough. I’ll take… | 那好 我要… |
[38:47] | …$100 million. | 一亿美元 |
[38:51] | The end. Let’s hope it works. | 完了 希望奏效 |
[38:53] | Very well written, brilliantly constructed. | 写的不错 结构很好 |
[38:56] | Jeremiah wouldn’t take money for doing a good deed. | 杰里米亚做了好事不能拿钱 |
[38:59] | Uh…I know Jeremiah a lot better than you guys. | 我知道杰里米亚最多 比你们都多 |
[39:02] | And believe me, he’d be all over that. He loves money. | 相信我 他就是那样的 他爱钱 |
[39:04] | Mmm! | 嗯 |
[39:06] | I don’t want that. Go back, rewrite. Rewrite. | 我不想那样 回去 重写 重写 |
[39:08] | Gentlemen don’t get paid. | 拿不到钱的 |
[39:10] | Will you just… Who’s telling the story here? | 你只是… 谁在说故事? |
[39:13] | It should really end more like this. | 应该是这样的结局 |
[39:15] | Well, I must give you some token of my appreciation. | 我一定得给你些象征币作为感谢 |
[39:18] | Oh, no. | 不了 |
[39:19] | Perhaps…a kiss? | 也许 一个吻怎么样? |
[39:22] | Touchdown. | 触地得分 |
[39:25] | Then an angry dwarf kicks him, | 然后一个愤怒的矮子踢了他一脚 |
[39:27] | Ow! | 哦 |
[39:30] | What the heck did you do that for? | 为什么要那样做 |
[39:32] | Because I’m angry. | 因为我很生气 |
[39:34] | Go! Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[39:36] | All right! Yeah! | 好的 |
[39:39] | I didn’t do nothing to you! | 我没有对你做什么呀 |
[39:41] | -The end. -You know what? | -完了 -你知道吗? |
[39:43] | Laugh as much as you want. I’ll take a Ferrari | 你就笑吧 我有一辆法拉利了 |
[39:45] | and a kiss any day of the week. | 还有一个吻 |
[39:47] | I’d just like to kiss a Ferrari. | 我就想吻我的法拉利 |
[39:51] | -All right. Good night. -Good night, Uncle Skeeter. | 好吧 晚安 晚安 斯吉特叔叔 |
[39:54] | Good night, home slice. | 晚安 |
[39:55] | Thanks for the stories. | 谢谢你的故事 |
[39:58] | You came up with all the good parts, Bobbi. | 鲍比 你能所有好的部分都赶上来了 |
[40:00] | Good night, y’all. | 晚安 |
[40:02] | You too there, Bugsy. | 你也在这呀 巴格西 |
[40:06] | And them braids look fantastic. They’ve taken years off you. | 他们看起来真帮 让你年轻了不少 |
[40:10] | You mind sleeping over? I’m gonna duck out a few hours. | 你睡着了吗?我离开会 |
[40:13] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Mmm. By the way, um, | 噢 是的 顺便说下 呃 |
[40:15] | I am, uh, legally obliged to tell you | 呃 说真的 我不得不告诉你… |
[40:18] | that I suffer from… sleep panic disorder. | 我患了睡眠恐慌失调症? |
[40:22] | OK, what’s, uh, sleep panic disorder? | 什么?睡眠恐慌失调症? |
[40:24] | Believe me, you don’t want to know. | 相信我 你不会想知道的 |
[40:37] | What am I thinking? Why would anyone give me a free Ferrari? | 我该怎么办?为什么没有人给我一辆免费的法拉利啊 |
[40:41] | I must be losing my mind. | 我要抓狂了 |
[40:45] | Much power of the horse underneath that hood. | 有劲也使不出来了 |
[40:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[40:57] | Are you the guy I’m supposed to see? | 你是不是我要见的人? |
[41:01] | I’m here, aren’t I? | 是我 |
[41:06] | So…am I about to get a cherry red Ferrari? | 呃 我是不是应该要得到个樱桃色法拉利呢? |
[41:13] | I don’t see why not. | 我觉得没什么不可以的 |
[41:22] | For…free? | 是免费的? |
[41:28] | Sounds good to…me! | 对我来说真是太好了 |
[41:34] | What do I do now? Eat a gumball or something? | 现在我要做什么呢?吃警灯还是什么? |
[41:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:43] | -Fell out of the sky, right? -Yeah. | 异想天开 对 |
[41:46] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[41:47] | Oh! Shh. | 嘘 |
[41:49] | I won’t tell nobody. | 我会告诉任何人的 |
[41:53] | Now, close your eyes and count to three. | 现在把你眼睛闭上数到三 |
[41:56] | -OK. -Then it’s all gonna happen. | 好 这时所有事情就会发生了 |
[41:58] | -No. -Yeah. | 不 噢 |
[42:00] | -One, two… -Yeah. | 一 二 呃 |
[42:03] | …three. | …三 |
[42:04] | Ferrari! | 法拉利 法拉利 |
[42:07] | Hey! My wallet! | 嘿 我的钱包! |
[42:10] | Not anymore! | 没了 |
[42:16] | Excuse me. Hi, boys. | 你好 打扰下 |
[42:22] | OK, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[42:28] | Thanks, guys. Sorry. I’m just trying to find my car. | 谢谢你 小伙子 不好意思 我正在找我的车 |
[42:33] | Good thing my wallet only had three dollars in it. | 还好我钱包里还有三块钱 |
[42:36] | And my Derek Jeter baseball card! | 还有我的棒球卡 |
[42:39] | -[all shouting] -Guys, guys, stop, please. | 大伙请停下来 |
[42:43] | You’ve had enough, now. Thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[42:45] | Stop! | 停 |
[42:55] | -[all shouting] -Come on, man! | 拜托了伙计 |
[42:56] | -Care for a lift, ma’am? -Skeeter? | 夫人 可以搭个顺风车吗? 你是斯吉特? |
[42:59] | -Skeeter Bronson? -Yes, ma’am. | 斯吉特布朗森 是我 斯吉特布朗森 |
[43:03] | What do you say you boys | 你说了什么了 |
[43:05] | give the pretty lady back the pictures you took? | 要那些男孩子带些画给那些美丽的女士 |
[43:09] | Sure about that, now? Because I beg to differ. | 现在确定了? 我可是不会同意的 |
[43:14] | Guy’s got a gun! | 伙计拿枪 |
[43:18] | I’m just happy they didn’t make me use this thing. | 我非常高兴他们没有让使用这玩意 |
[43:25] | -My hero. -Really? | 我的英雄 真的? |
[43:27] | That was brilliant, Skeeter. | 斯吉特 你真聪明 |
[43:29] | [stammers] I don’t know what happened. Something came over me. | 我不知道发生什么事了 但是我突然感觉到有些事情 |
[43:32] | It felt good. It felt really good. | 感觉蛮好的 真的很不错 |
[43:34] | How am I ever going to thank you? | 我应该怎么感谢你? |
[43:36] | Hmm. | 呃 |
[43:38] | No thanks is necessary, ma’am? | 不用谢了 |
[43:40] | Oh, am I in the presence of a gentleman? | 噢 作为一个绅士 |
[43:44] | At your service, ma’am. | 随时为你服务 女士 |
[43:46] | Well, I must show my appreciation in some form. | 我得感谢我的绅士 |
[43:54] | Ow! | 哇 |
[43:56] | Consider yourself big people-bashed, sucker. | 你这个讨人嫌的家伙 |
[43:58] | I knew you were gonna show up. | 我知道你会来的 |
[44:00] | Get in the Gremlin, Jimmy, before Sasquatch calls the cops. | 吉米 去克里姆林宫 在野人来之前打电话叫警官 |
[44:03] | Yeah, ’cause that’s how we do what we do. Right? | 好的 这就是为什么我们要这么做的原因了 是吧 |
[44:06] | That’s what you get, buddy. | 伙计 你要的就是这些 |
[44:07] | Oh! Oh! Oh! Let’s go! Yeah! | 噢 快点走 |
[44:11] | Pull me in. Let’s get out of here. Pull me in! | 带上我 让我也逃离这 带上我 |
[44:13] | Big people stink! | 大家在抱怨着 |
[44:17] | OK, well, you don’t see that every day. | 好的 不是每天都可以看到这样的场景 |
[44:20] | lndeed. And on that strange note, I bid you good night. | 的确 在那个奇怪的便条上 祝你晚安 |
[44:26] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[44:29] | Oh! Oh! | 哦 |
[44:32] | All right, so that’s how I’m getting it. | 好了 我就是这样拿到的 |
[44:35] | -Getting what? -This is just…I shouldn’t. | 拿到什么、、这个是 我真不应该的 |
[44:39] | l, I couldn’t. You know what? I can. I’m gonna take it. | 我不能 你知道什么? 我能 我要带走它 |
[44:41] | What are you talking about? | 你刚才在说什么? |
[44:43] | I’m talking about a very generous girl | 我刚才在说一个善良的女生 |
[44:46] | who wants to give her rescuer a cherry red Ferrari… | 她要给救她的人一辆红色法拉利 |
[44:50] | …for free! | 而且是免费的 |
[44:53] | This is sick! | 真让人烦 |
[44:54] | Well, uh, good luck with that. I’m just going to go. | 好 祝你好运 我正要走 |
[44:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[44:59] | Do you have another one at your house? | 你家不是有另外一辆吗? |
[45:01] | Am l, am I supposed to follow you or something? | 我应该跟着你还是? |
[45:04] | So seriously, no, no Ferrari? | 认真点 不 不是法拉利? |
[45:10] | Where’s the $100 million, at least?! | 它至少要1亿美金呢? |
[45:13] | Boo! | 哦 |
[45:17] | [TV] Hey, hey, hey! Get your own campaign vehicle, | 嘿嘿嘿 来争取属于自己的运动工具吧 |
[45:19] | -Yeah. | 来了 |
[45:21] | -Hi. -[both] Hey, Aunt Jill. | 你好 好 吉尔阿姨 |
[45:24] | Hey, guys. How did last night go? | 你们好 昨晚玩的开心吧 |
[45:26] | An angry dwarf kicked me in the leg, and I didn’t get a free Ferrari. | 一个愤怒的矮子踢了我的腿 我没拿到免费的法拉利 |
[45:29] | So there you go. | 给你 |
[45:30] | Oh. How sad. | 哦 真可悲 |
[45:33] | -He’s talking about our bedtime story. -Oh. | 他在谈论我们的睡前故事 |
[45:36] | Uncle Skeeter said Jeremiah would get a new horse and a kiss, | 斯吉特叔叔说杰里米亚会得到一个新马和一个吻 |
[45:39] | but I said the dwarf would kick him. | 但是说矮子会踢他 |
[45:43] | You said it. | 你说呢 |
[45:45] | Maybe that’s how it works. | 或许就是这样的吧 |
[45:47] | The kids control the stories. | 孩子们控制着故事呢 |
[45:50] | And there are the wind chimes. You know what that means. | 风又呼呼吹了 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[45:53] | What what means? | 什么意思? |
[45:55] | Huh? | 恩? |
[45:57] | Nothing. Don’t worry about it. | 没什么 别担心 |
[45:59] | I won’t. | 不担心 |
[46:02] | OK, guys. Um, what is Bugsy doing? | 好的 巴格西在干嘛 |
[46:08] | Working off the hamburgers he ate last night. | 还在吃它昨晚没吃完的汉堡包 |
[46:12] | Yes, I gave Bugsy some hamburgers, | 是啊 我昨晚给巴格西了几个汉堡包 |
[46:15] | but I gave the children that wheat germ stuff | 但我也给了孩子们一些麦菌食物 |
[46:19] | because that’s what they love. | 因为他们喜欢吃 |
[46:21] | I guess it’s, uh, Bugsy watching the TV then too? | 我猜 巴格西也看电视吧 |
[46:24] | Yeah, I flipped that on and, look, he’s glued to it. | 是啊 我把这翻了翻 他都盯上去了 |
[46:30] | I’m innocent! | 我是无辜的 |
[46:33] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[46:35] | Uh…that was the sleep panic disorder, I believe. | 是睡眠惊恐混乱 |
[46:38] | Why don’t we, uh, get out of here before the next attack. | 我们为什么不在下一个袭击前离开呢? |
[46:41] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Give your uncle a kiss. | 来 给叔叔个吻 |
[46:43] | I’m a relative, I deserve it. Right there. | 我是亲戚 我应得的 就这 |
[46:46] | Oh, that felt nice. | 恩 感觉不错 |
[46:47] | How about one more for the road? | 在来一个怎么样? |
[46:49] | -No. -Come on, baby! | 不要了 来吧 宝贝 |
[46:53] | Don’t worry, we’ll be back tonight. | 别担心 今晚我们就回来了 |
[46:56] | Yeah, no, I’m not worried. | 恩 我不担心 |
[46:57] | You’re coming back, we got a big story tonight! | 你回来了 我么今晚有个很精彩的故事哦 |
[47:00] | About some hotel theme ideas! Yeah! | 一些酒店主题的主意 怎么样? 好耶 |
[47:04] | -Maybe we won’t come back. -What? | 或许我们不会回来了 什么? |
[47:06] | -Skeeter? -Sir Butt-Kiss. Sir…Kendall. | 斯吉特? 巴德克斯先生 肯达尔先生 |
[47:09] | I understand that you feel a need to prepare for our little…showdown. | 我理解如果你觉得应该为我们的摊牌准备一下 |
[47:14] | -Yeah. -That does not excuse you | 是的 那也不能作为你的借口 |
[47:16] | from maintenance responsibilities. | 而逃离责任 |
[47:18] | -Oh, no. Check. -Lights are out in the spa. | 查过了 疗养地的灯都灭了 |
[47:20] | -The south service elevator is slow. -Check. | 南边的电梯速度慢了 查过了 |
[47:22] | Let me try that cheesecake. | 让我尝尝这个奶酪蛋糕 |
[47:25] | Oh, another thing. | 哦 又来了 |
[47:27] | I heard about your big hero act with my girlfriend last night. | 我听说了你和我女朋友昨晚的伟大英雄行为了 |
[47:32] | -This paparazzi was… -I know what it is you’re trying to do, | 这个摄影师正在… 我知道你正要干什么 |
[47:35] | and it’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[47:37] | You have to find another way | 你必须另寻出路 |
[47:38] | to cozy up to the old man because I’m here to tell you | 去奉承那个老头 因为我要告诉你 |
[47:41] | Violet Nottingham is not gonna date a gum-scraping handyman. | 诺丁翰不会跟你这个手工男约会的 |
[47:48] | Hey, Kendall. | 嘿 肯达尔 |
[47:51] | Two things. First off, you got something right there. | 两件事:第一件 你那有东西 |
[47:55] | Yeah, now, use your hands. That’s disturbing to see. | 恩 用你的手 挡着我看呢 |
[47:59] | Good. Secondly, when I get the job at the new hotel, | 很好 第二 当我得到酒店的新工作时 |
[48:02] | I was actually considering keeping you on, so watch your tone with me. | 我正在考虑留下你了 跟我说话你注意点 |
[48:08] | Your brief little trip to the land of make-believe | 你的虚拟地域简图 |
[48:12] | is just about over, my friend. OK? | 就在这是吧?我的朋友? |
[48:14] | We all know your failed father ran this hotel into the ground, | 我们都知道你无能的父亲把这个酒店经营的很不景气 |
[48:17] | and thankfully, you will not get the chance to make | 感谢吧 你没有机会再犯 |
[48:20] | the same mistake all over again. | 同样的错误了 |
[48:24] | May want to pick that up. | 你或许不想接电话 |
[48:33] | -It’s Duncan. -Lover, hello, | 我是邓肯 小甜心 你好 |
[48:35] | I’m looking for the hotel site. | 我正在找酒店的地址 |
[48:36] | I gave you the address, macho bunny, | 我给过你地址了 |
[48:38] | The address you gave me is no good. There’s a school here. | 你给我的地址不好用的 有个学校在那 |
[48:41] | -Oh, what school? -Webster Elementary School. | 有学校? 韦伯基础教育学校 |
[48:44] | -Oh, then you’re in the right place, -Is that so? | 那么说你们也在那个地址上 是这样的吗? |
[48:47] | -This school is being shut down, -Uh-huh. | 学校应该要倒闭 |
[48:50] | The old man pulled a few strings at the board of education, | 老人在教育界都有后台 |
[48:53] | -Really? -We start demolition immediately, | 是真的? 我们立即去摧毁那个学校 |
[48:55] | That is very exciting news. | 真是振奋人心的消息 |
[48:58] | Oh, Pinky, | 哦 品克 |
[49:05] | Hello! | 你好 |
[49:07] | Skeeter? Hey, it’s Wendy. | 斯吉特?嘿 我是温迪 |
[49:09] | -Hey, sissy, -Hey. How’s it going? | 嘿 姐姐 最近怎么样啊? |
[49:13] | -Are the kids OK? -Oh, yeah, We’re having a blast, | 孩子们都好吗? 恩 很好 |
[49:15] | That was impressive, Bobbi, | 太让人映象深刻了 波比 |
[49:17] | but Uncle Skeeter can jump over the couch the long way, | 但是斯蒂克叔叔能远距离跳过沙发 |
[49:20] | -Skeeter, can I talk to them? -No, I’m taking them camping, | 斯吉特 我能和他们说话吗? 不 我要带他们野营 |
[49:23] | -No. -Have fun in Arizona, Bye! | 不要 亚利桑那州好心情哦 拜拜 |
[49:25] | Camping? No, Skeeter, they could get poison ivy! | 野营?不 斯吉特 他们可能会遇到有毒的常春藤呢 |
[49:28] | -Let’s go. Quietly. -Where are we going? | 走吧 小声点 我们去哪? |
[49:31] | -Someplace special, fools. -Whoo-hoo! | 特别的地方 哦耶 |
[49:33] | Now march, march, march, march… | 走吧走吧走吧 |
[49:41] | -March, march, march… -[kids giggling] | 走吧走吧 |
[49:43] | -Whoo-hoo! -March, let’s go. | 走 快走 |
[49:47] | Whoa! Cool! | 真酷 |
[49:48] | We’re going to have ourselves a camp-out. | 我们将要弄一个帐篷扎起来 |
[49:51] | You guys, look what he’s done! lsn’t this cool? | 看看 看他都干了什么 真酷啊 |
[49:54] | -See? See how nice I am? -Yeah. | 看见没?看看我多漂亮啊 |
[49:56] | Whoa, OK, just be careful around the fire. | 围着火都小心点 |
[49:58] | Hey, Jill. Shh. Don’t want everyone to hear we’re here. | 嘿 吉尔不想让任何人听见我们在这里 |
[50:04] | I heard about marshmallows. Saw them in magazines. | 我听说过 药属葵蜜饯 在杂志上见过 |
[50:09] | I never imagined they would be this good. | 从来没想过这么好吃 |
[50:12] | Let’s just hope your mother doesn’t find out I gave you any. | 希望你们的母亲不知道我给你们了什么了 |
[50:15] | -I won’t tell her. -I’m not talking about you. | 我不会告诉他的 我不会告诉他关于你的事 |
[50:17] | She’s the weak link. | 她不是关键的 |
[50:19] | I think I can let this one slide. | 我觉得我能让这个滑起来 |
[50:21] | Ahh! The mermaid’s being cool. Look at that. | 啊 美人鱼真好看 快看 |
[50:24] | -The what? -The nothing. | 什么真好看? 没什么 |
[50:29] | You know, when we were younger and your mom and I were out on the roof, | 你知道 我们更小一点的时候 你妈妈和我经常在房顶上玩 |
[50:32] | my dad would always tell us to look at the stars | 我爸爸经常跟我们说让我们看星星 |
[50:35] | and see if you could make something out of them. All right, like, uh… | 看看你们是不是认识 |
[50:39] | Right over there. Right over there. Look, look. | 就在那 就在那 看看 |
[50:42] | To me, that looks like a camel. | 对我来说 那个看起来像个骆驼 |
[50:43] | You see the humps? Huh? The tongue hanging out? | 看见驼峰没?还有伸出的舌头? |
[50:45] | Oh, yeah. I see that. | 恩 看见了 |
[50:47] | Hey, look over there! It’s a pyramid. | 看那 像个金字塔 |
[50:49] | Yeah! Hey, good one, Patrick. | 嘿 不错 帕提克 |
[50:51] | Look, right next to the moon. Right, right beside it. | 看 靠近月亮的 就在月亮旁边 |
[50:54] | It looks exactly like Bugsy. | 看起来像极了巴格西 |
[50:56] | Oh, my God! | 哦 上帝啊 |
[50:59] | Don’t worry, Bugsy. Your eyes are still bigger. | 别担心…巴格西 你的眼睛比星星还要大 |
[51:06] | Uncle Skeeter? | 斯吉特叔叔? |
[51:08] | Yes, good-looking. | 恩 好看 |
[51:11] | Do you think my father will come back? | 你觉得我爸爸会回来吗? |
[51:16] | Um… Well, that’s a tough one. | 恩…这个难说 |
[51:23] | He must be going through some… mental malfunction | 他肯定经历着某种精神障碍 |
[51:27] | to not want to be with you two guys every second of the day. | 才不想时时刻刻都陪着你们呢 |
[51:32] | But, uh, I do know this. | 不 我知道这个 |
[51:37] | You’re always going to have your mother. | 你们永远都有爱你们的母亲 |
[51:39] | You’re always gonna have this girI to hang out with. | 永远都有想约会的女孩 |
[51:43] | And me, I ain’t ever going anywhere. | 还有我 我哪都不会去 |
[51:47] | OK? | 好吧? |
[51:49] | I’m like the stink on your feet. I’ll always be around. | 我就像你们的臭脚一样 不会离开你们的 |
[51:58] | OK. You guys made me late. I hope you’re happy. | 好了 你们已经让我迟到了 希望你们都开心 |
[52:01] | Well, thank you. Have fun at night school. | 好的 谢谢 夜校快乐! |
[52:06] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[52:07] | All right, we got rid of her, so let’s get to business. | 好的 我们摆脱她了 快点干正事 |
[52:10] | Put the s’mores down. Story time. | 睡前故事时间 |
[52:12] | All right, guys. Tonight’s story’s gonna be extra special. | 好的 今晚的故事将会特别的不一样 |
[52:17] | It’s called… | 名叫 |
[52:24] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[52:25] | -What? -Boring. | 什么? 无聊 |
[52:27] | Come on, guys, I really need you to do this. | 快点 我需要你干这个 |
[52:29] | It’s gonna help my life a lot. Please? | 对我的生活有很大帮助 |
[52:32] | All right, you know what? | 好的 你知道吗 |
[52:33] | We still got one more night. Let’s have a fun story. | 我们还有一个夜晚可以讲故事 让我们讲点好玩的故事吧 |
[52:36] | How about some Evel Knievel stuff? | 讲点伊娃奈尔的故事怎么样/ |
[52:38] | Racing, jumping, flying… | 赛跑 跳远 飞行… |
[52:42] | Or maybe something like romantic? | 或者一些更浪漫的? |
[52:46] | I have a good idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[52:48] | Let’s combine the action and the romance | 让我们综合一下动作和浪漫 |
[52:51] | and make a romaction story. | 创作一个动作-浪漫型的故事 |
[52:54] | -Yeah. -Let us begin. | -耶 -开始吧 |
[52:56] | The greatest of all the heroes in ancient Greece | 所有古希腊的伟大英雄们 |
[52:59] | was, of course, Skeetacus. | 都是 |
[53:03] | He was truly amazing | 真是令人吃惊 |
[53:05] | yet totally underrated and had been ignored for years, | 这些东西多年来都被忽略了 |
[53:10] | Finally Skeetacus had his chance to show his skills in the grand arena, | 最后 斯科特终于有机会在竞技场显示才华了 |
[53:17] | If he could impress the daughter of the emperor, | 如果他能够打动君主的女儿 |
[53:20] | he knew he would one day rule the land, | 他知道有一天他会统领这个地区的 |
[53:26] | -Skeetacus, Skeetacus! -Go on, Skeetacus! | 斯科特 斯科特 加油斯科特 |
[53:29] | That’s pretty fancy chariot work. | 真是精美绝伦的战车 |
[53:32] | For a peasant. | 对于农民来说 |
[53:50] | Oh, wh…what is he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[53:53] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[53:59] | Bring on the elephants! | 把大象带来 |
[54:04] | -Whoa. -Ooh. | 哦 |
[54:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[54:08] | You know how Hercules | 你知道海酷斯怎么 |
[54:10] | supposedly founded the Olympics? | 举办的奥林匹克吗? |
[54:17] | Well, Skeetacus invented the X Games, | 恩 因为斯科特想发明一个X游戏 |
[54:21] | He’s never gonna make it! | 他却没有发明成 |
[54:36] | Now that’s first class. | 恩 现在是一等 |
[54:39] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:40] | -Bravo! -Wow. | 漂亮! 哇 |
[54:44] | Can you dig it? | 你懂了没? |
[54:49] | How we doing so far, huh? | 现在怎么样了? |
[54:51] | This is the best story yet. | 真是听到过的最好的故事了 |
[54:53] | Can we get to the romance now? | 我们现在能开始讲浪漫故事了吗? |
[54:55] | Well, shorty, you tell me? | 恩 你说呢 |
[54:57] | Does Skeetacus get the girI he was after? | 斯科特得到了他喜欢的女孩了吗? |
[54:59] | In these stories, | 在这些故事中 |
[55:01] | the hero always gets the fairest maiden in the land, | 男主角总是得到最美丽的淑女的 |
[55:04] | Yes! You said it! OK, so it’s gonna happen! | 对 你说的对 所以我们的故事也是要这样上演 |
[55:06] | Uh, right. So, what? They’re thirsty? They go off for drinks? | 恩 那又怎么样?他们口渴了吗?他们要喝水吗? |
[55:09] | A little wine and cheese action? Yes? | 来点美酒和香酪? |
[55:12] | Yeah, they can go to an old tavern, And guess who’s there? | 恩 他们可以去一家旧酒吧 猜猜谁在那呢 |
[55:17] | Led Zeppelin. Say Led Zeppelin, please. | 让里德 则宾在那吧 求求你了 |
[55:19] | No. All the girls that were mean to Skeetacus growing up. | 斯科特成长过程中所有女孩对他都很刻薄 |
[55:23] | What? Nobody was mean to Skeetacus growing up. | 什么?没有人在斯科特成长过程中对他刻薄 |
[55:25] | He was like the coolest guy in school. | 他就像是学校里的校草 |
[55:27] | That’s not what Mom said. | 妈妈就是那样说的 |
[55:29] | All right, everybody was mean to Skeetacus. | 好吧 每个人对斯科特都很刻薄 |
[55:31] | He had problems. All right, tell your story. | 他有问题 好吧 快继续讲你的故事吧 |
[55:34] | Oh, my God… | 哦 我的天啊 |
[55:35] | They see he’s now with | 他们看见他现在和 |
[55:37] | the fairest maiden in all the land, | 本地区最美丽的淑女在一起呢 |
[55:39] | and they are really jealous, | 她们都吃醋了 |
[55:42] | So jealous they don’t know what to do, | 吃醋的以至于冲昏了头脑 |
[55:44] | They just start nervously doing the hokey-pokey. | 它们紧紧张张的开始唱歌 |
[55:56] | OK. | 好 |
[55:58] | So then, | 接着呢 |
[56:00] | Skeetacus takes his date out to the beach, | 斯科特把他的伴侣带到了海边 |
[56:03] | All of a sudden, a big hairy guy | 突然 一个高大长发的人 |
[56:06] | washes up onshore, passed out, | 被海水冲上来了 昏迷过去了 |
[56:09] | Why a hairy guy? I don’t get it, | 为什么是长头发? 我不明白 |
[56:11] | Just ’cause, | 因为 |
[56:12] | He had something stuck in his throat, and he wasn’t breathing, | 他嗓子里面有东西卡住了 他没有呼吸了 |
[56:19] | -Thanks. -He’s OK. | 谢谢 他没事 |
[56:23] | And then it starts pouring, so they run into a magical cave. | 接着就下雨了 他们都跑进了一个神奇的山洞 |
[56:26] | -Caves are nice. -And Abe Lincoln’s there. | 山洞不错 并且阿伯林肯也在那 |
[56:29] | Abe Lincoln? What, is this a joke to you? | 阿伯林肯? 什么 这对你来说是个笑话吗? |
[56:31] | What the heck’s the matter with you? Oh, I’m sorry. | 你怎么了啊? 抱歉 |
[56:34] | l, I didn’t mean to yell. | 我没想过要吼的 |
[56:36] | The Abe Lincoln thing, that’s, that’s a good idea. | 关于阿伯林肯的事 真是个好点子 |
[56:38] | It’s just that, uh… Does Skeetacus get a kiss? | 恩…斯科特得到了吻了吗? |
[56:42] | Don’t you think he should? It’s…been a long time for him. | 你不觉得你应该吗? 对他来说时间太长了 |
[56:46] | His lips are very dry from not using them. | 嘴唇长期不用看起来太干了 |
[56:51] | Bugsy, you with me? | 巴格西 你同意我吗? |
[56:56] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧 |
[56:57] | -Hello? -Mmm. | 嗨! |
[57:00] | Hey, is this the fairest maiden in the land? | 这就是本地区最美丽的少女? |
[57:03] | Mr. Skeeter Bronson, is that you? | 斯科特先生 是你吗? |
[57:05] | Yes, it is, Sorry about that Ferrari confusion the other night, | 是的 对于法拉利真是抱歉 |
[57:08] | I’m here at the beach right now and I had a hunch you might be here too. | 我现在就在海滩上 我有直觉你也在这 |
[57:12] | What do you say we get a little lunchsky? | 你觉得呢? |
[57:13] | That sounds so delightful, | 听起来很开心嘛 |
[57:15] | But I can’t. I’m afraid I’m on my way to Vegas for the day. | 我不能 我恐怕我要去维加斯了 |
[57:19] | Vegas? | 维加斯? |
[57:21] | Uh, no one talked about Vegas. | 没有人能谈论维加斯的 |
[57:23] | Don’t tell Kendall. He thinks I’m in the library. | 别告诉肯达尔他还以为我在图书馆呢 |
[57:25] | Yeah, no. But, but, uh, princess, | 恩 好多 但是 恩 公主 |
[57:28] | I, I really thought we were gonna hang out today. | 我真的以为今天我们会一起出去呢 |
[57:30] | Oh, well. I will see you at Daddy’s birthday party. | 在我爸爸的生日晚会上见你吧 |
[57:33] | Bye, Skeeter, | 拜拜 |
[57:35] | Hmm. | 恩 |
[57:37] | So our date’s gonna be tomorrow? I can live with that. | 那我们明天约会? 我能忍受这个 |
[57:40] | Hey! Look out! Look out! | 嘿 小心小心 |
[57:43] | Sorry. Are you OK? Hey! I’m so sorry! | 对不起 你还好吗?我真抱歉 |
[57:47] | What is it about the cushion of protection you don’t like? | 这个保护垫你有哪不喜欢的? |
[57:51] | Aren’t you supposed to be in school? | 你不应该在学校吗? |
[57:53] | I’m supposed to be looking for a job now, | 我现在应该在找工作呢 |
[57:55] | but for some reason I felt like coming to the beach today. | 但是由于某种原因我觉得我今天应该去沙滩上 |
[58:00] | Um, are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[58:01] | Yes, I’m always hungry when I’m in pain. | 痛苦的时候永远都饿 |
[58:04] | Good. Because I’m buying. | 恩 不错 因为我在购物 |
[58:07] | I’ll let you buy me lunch. Somebody stole my wallet, | 让你请我吃午饭吧 有人偷了我的钱包 |
[58:09] | -so how was I gonna pay? -Of course you got your wallet stolen. | 我怎么付钱呢? 你钱包当然丢了嘛 |
[58:13] | -I don’t know what that means. -You. It’s always something with you. | 我不知道你什么意思 你 你总是有问题 |
[58:16] | -Huh? -You’re wearing my hat. | 恩? 你戴着我的帽子呢 |
[58:18] | -Gonna wear that all day? -I’m not wearing nobody’s hat. | 准备一整天都戴嘛? 我才没戴别人的帽子呢 |
[58:21] | -I’m wearing your hat! Oh! -I’ll take it back. Thanks. | 我戴着你的帽子呢 我要拿回来 谢谢 |
[58:30] | This is perfect for your free lunch. | 对你的免费午饭来说真是完美极了 |
[58:32] | Oh, my gosh. You guys, you guys, you guys. Over there. | 哦 天啊 伙计们 伙计们 快过来 |
[58:35] | Is that… is that Skeeter Bronson? | 那是…那是斯科特 布朗森 |
[58:37] | -Stop it. -Oh, my God. | 别说了 哦 我的天啊 |
[58:38] | -Oh, my God. -Skeeter. | 哦 上帝啊 斯科特 |
[58:41] | Hey! Do you remember me? | 嘿 你不记得我了吗? |
[58:43] | It’s Donna Hynde from high school. | 我是你高中同学多娜 |
[58:46] | Yeah, I do. | 当然记得了 |
[58:48] | Thought I was going to run into you shortly. And here you are. | 我觉得我很快就会碰见你的 果然在这碰见了 |
[58:51] | Yeah. Wow, this is so… weird. Uh… | 恩 真有点奇怪了 |
[58:55] | We were just planning our high school reunion. | 我们正在筹备高中校友聚会呢 |
[58:57] | We were totally just talking about you. It’s so weird. | 我们刚刚还在谈论你呢 真是奇怪 |
[59:01] | I was just talking about you guys too. | 我也刚刚在谈论你们呢 |
[59:03] | Sure, he was. | 果然如此 |
[59:04] | Mind pretending to be my girlfriend for a second? | 介意暂时做我的”假”女友吗? |
[59:07] | Yeah, I don’t feel comfortable doing that. | 当然介意 那样会很不自在的 |
[59:09] | l’ll, uh, convert my truck to biodiesel. | 我要把我的卡车变成一个双用柴油车 |
[59:13] | -OK, I’ll do it. -Ding-dong. | 好的 我来 叮咚 |
[59:15] | Uh, this is my girlfriend, guys. This is Jill. | 嗨 这是我女朋友 这是吉尔 |
[59:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:20] | She’s your girlfriend? | 她是你的女朋友 |
[59:21] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[59:23] | Yes, I am. | 是 我是 |
[59:25] | -Right? -Yup. | 真的? 真的 |
[59:26] | She thinks l’m… | 她觉得我 |
[59:28] | You want me to… Oh. Uh…romantic. | 你想让我… 哦…对 要浪漫 |
[59:32] | She likes how romantic I can be. | 她喜欢我的浪漫 |
[59:34] | And, uh, “great kisser,” she likes to say. | 恩 还有”厉害的”接吻招数 她喜欢这样说 |
[59:37] | Oh, yeah. That’s… a little too much. | 恩 好了 说的够多了 |
[59:40] | -Oh. Sorry. -Wow, you are really pretty. | 不好意思 哇 你真漂亮呢 |
[59:43] | -I mean, she’s all right. -Thanks. | 我是说 她很正点 谢谢 |
[59:46] | I’ve seen hotter, but she’s pretty cool. | 我见过更辣的 不过她已经很不错了 |
[59:49] | So super skinny. | 真是瘦骨嶙峋 |
[59:50] | Skinnier than you. But…Yeah. | 比你还苗条呢 |
[59:55] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[59:56] | I feel really awful saying this out loud. | 大声的把这说出来真是感觉太糟糕了 |
[59:59] | We were really terrible to Skeeter in high school. Awful. So mean. | 我们高中时对斯科特真是太差劲了 太坏了 太刻薄了 |
[1:00:04] | My Skeeter? | 我的斯吉特? |
[1:00:05] | -They were. -You had a hard time in high school? | 曾经是 你高中过的并不好吧? |
[1:00:08] | Look at you now. You turned out pretty…cute. | 再看看你自己 变得这么…漂亮又可爱了 |
[1:00:11] | -Yeah! -You know… | -耶! -跟你说 |
[1:00:13] | the pimples went away, and, uh, these came to play. | 粉刺都没了 并且有了这些 |
[1:00:19] | -You want to touch them? -Oh, that’s OK. | 你要摸摸吗? 恩 行阿 |
[1:00:21] | -Later, later. -They’re here for you. Ding-dong. | 待会吧 待会 他们在等你呢 叮咚 |
[1:00:25] | You put your right hand in | 把右手放进来 |
[1:00:27] | You put your right hand out | 把右手放进来 |
[1:00:29] | You put your right hand in | 把右手放进来 |
[1:00:31] | – And you shake it all about -OK. | 左右摇摇晃晃 好的 |
[1:00:33] | -I think we should leave. -Yes. | 我觉得我们得走了 走吧 |
[1:00:35] | And you turn yourself around | 转转圈 |
[1:00:37] | -All right. Bye-bye. – That’s what it’s all about | 好的 拜拜 这就是全部 |
[1:00:39] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[1:00:41] | Hey, so I spoke to Wendy. | 嘿 我跟温迪说话 |
[1:00:43] | She’s excited to see the kids tomorrow. | 她很兴奋明天要见到孩子们了 |
[1:00:45] | This is the longest she’s been away from them. | 这是她们分离时间最长的一次了 |
[1:00:47] | That’s right. This is my last night with the kids. | 对 这是我最有一晚和孩子们一起了 |
[1:00:52] | You know, they’re gonna be devastated. | 你知道的 他们即将被摧毁掉 |
[1:00:54] | They worship you | 他们崇拜你 |
[1:00:56] | and those amazing bedtime stories you’ve been telling them. | 还有你给他们讲的那些美妙精彩的睡前故事 |
[1:00:58] | Oh, well, they say all the good parts. I promise. | 恩 他们都说天下没有不散的宴席 我答应你 |
[1:01:01] | Oh, my gosh. Is he unconscious? | 哦 天阿 他没有知觉了吗? |
[1:01:03] | Yeah, yeah. | 是阿 |
[1:01:07] | Boom! Oh. | 轰隆隆…哦! |
[1:01:11] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[1:01:13] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:01:15] | -Yeah? -Check out Mr. Smooth. | 恩? 去看看斯密斯先生 |
[1:01:16] | -Well, you know, I do what I do. -[both laughing] | 你知道的 我只是做了我该做的 |
[1:01:20] | -Think we should get out of this rain? -What rain? | -你觉得我们应该摆脱这雨么? -什么雨? |
[1:01:25] | Oh, shoot! Where did that come from? | 哦 这是从哪来的? |
[1:01:27] | I don’t know! lsn’t it amazing? | 我不知道 难道你不吃惊么? |
[1:01:29] | -Let’s get out of this! -Let’s go! Let’s get out! Move it! | 赶紧走吧 我们赶紧走吧 快 |
[1:01:34] | I can read the future. | 我能遇见未来 |
[1:01:39] | Good God. So… | 老天阿 那就是说 |
[1:01:42] | So…The big presentation’s tomorrow, right? | 额…大型介绍会是明天 对吧? |
[1:01:46] | I know you’re not nervous or anything, but, um… | 我知道你不紧张…但是 |
[1:01:49] | good luck on it anyway. | 不管怎么样 祝你好运 |
[1:01:50] | -Thank you. -Yep. | 谢谢 |
[1:01:52] | Actually, you can come if you want. It’s like a party. | 事实上 你想来就来吧 就像个聚会似的 |
[1:01:56] | You know, Wendy’s gonna be watching the kids, | 你知道的 温迪将要看管孩子们 |
[1:01:59] | and we could have fun. | 这样我们就能好好玩玩了 |
[1:02:00] | You can meet me there. | 在那碰头吧 |
[1:02:03] | Yeah. That would, uh… | 好的 那将 |
[1:02:05] | I could do that. I could meet you, um… | 我能做到 我能和你碰头去 |
[1:02:09] | …after night school or something. | 但是要等到夜校下课后 |
[1:02:13] | It’s you? | 是你吗? |
[1:02:16] | It’s me what? | 是我什么? |
[1:02:19] | You’re the fairest maiden in the land? | 你真是最有美好的少女了 |
[1:02:24] | “Fair” as in “doesn’t cheat at checkers”? | “美好”的意思是”不跟检验员耍赖”? |
[1:02:30] | No, fairest as in… | 不是 最美好的意思是… |
[1:02:34] | …”beautifulest.” | 是最美丽的意思 |
[1:02:46] | Wait, wait. Something weird’s gonna happen. | 等等 有些很奇怪的事情 |
[1:02:50] | Oh. | 哦 |
[1:02:51] | No, yeah, we don’t… This is a mistake. | 不…我们不能…这绝对是个错误 |
[1:02:55] | No, no, no, not between us. I mean like, some… | 不不不 不是我们之间的 我的意思是…有些 |
[1:02:59] | No! No, no! Oh, here comes Abe! | 不不不 哦 阿伯来了 |
[1:03:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:13] | Ah! Look. | 阿 快看 |
[1:03:16] | -Wow, a penny. -No, no, no. | 哇 一分钱耶 哦 不 |
[1:03:18] | This is the weird thing I was talking about. Abe Lincoln. | 真是个怪事 我刚还在说阿伯林肯 |
[1:03:21] | -Yeah. Yeah. -No, no, no, no. | 恩 是阿 哦…不要 |
[1:03:24] | Abe’s not gonna interrupt this time. That was it. | 阿伯这次不会打断我们了 |
[1:03:27] | It’s supposed to end better than this. | 应该比这个结尾要好 |
[1:03:29] | Stick around. I’m tellin’ ya, you’re gonna be missing out. | 边上待着 我跟你说 你会失败的 |
[1:03:34] | Nice imagination, Patrick. | 真是个不错的想象 帕提克 |
[1:03:44] | -Skeeter? -Yo. | 斯吉特? |
[1:03:46] | We’ve got a little bit of a shaving situation in there. | 我们刮胡子上有点问题貌似 |
[1:03:48] | Oh, no, no, no. I took the razor blades out. | 哦 不要这样 我把剃刀拿出来 |
[1:03:51] | Don’t worry. Their father ain’t around, | 别担心 他们父亲不在这 |
[1:03:53] | I figured someone has to teach them how to shave. | 我想得有人教他们怎么修面 |
[1:03:57] | I’m Princess Leia. | 我是雷纳公主 |
[1:03:59] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[1:04:02] | So, are you ready for the big showdown tomorrow night? | 你为明天晚上的摊牌准备好了吗? |
[1:04:05] | Oh, yeah. | 准备好了 |
[1:04:06] | What I’m going to do is | 我要做的就是 |
[1:04:08] | tell them a bedtime story tonight. | 给他们将一个睡前故事 |
[1:04:10] | I’ll have me win in the story. | 这个故事里我一定会赢 |
[1:04:12] | Then I’ll win for reals. Do you dig? | 我要真正的赢 你明白? |
[1:04:16] | Oh, right. Yeah, yeah, I understand. | 恩 明白 明白 |
[1:04:18] | So it’s like, um, positive visualization. | 就像是积极的想象 |
[1:04:20] | I read a book on that once. | 我以前读过这样一本书 |
[1:04:23] | Read the back cover, at least. | 至少读读后封面 |
[1:04:28] | I can’t read. | 我不会度数 |
[1:04:31] | Shut up, Bugsy! | 闭嘴 |
[1:04:33] | I’ve got opposable thumbs. How do you feel about that? | 我有相对的姆指头 你觉得这怎么样? |
[1:04:38] | You children ready? | 孩子们你们准备好了吗? |
[1:04:40] | Because here comes our last story. | 最后的故事来了 |
[1:04:44] | The fate of the entire universe | 整个宇宙的命运 |
[1:04:46] | hung in the balance, | 命悬一线 |
[1:04:48] | as the Supreme Galactic Council | 就像最高理事会 |
[1:04:51] | met to determine who would control | 裁决谁才能控制 |
[1:04:53] | the new planet in the vast Nottinghamian star system, | 诺丁汉这个星际系统中的新星球 |
[1:05:00] | Most in attendance expected Supreme Leader Barracto | 大多数出息的人都像见到最高领导人布拉克 |
[1:05:04] | to rule in favor of General Kendallo, | 根据肯达尔总经理的意思来管理 |
[1:05:07] | the evil governor of Hotelium, | 邪恶的酒店统治者 |
[1:05:18] | and his sidekick, Mickey Doo Quicky Doo, | 还有他的伙伴… |
[1:05:23] | They all watched with excitement, | 他们都看的很兴奋 |
[1:05:25] | Lieutenant Jilli and her two young cadets, | 吉利还有她的两个学生 |
[1:05:28] | Aspenoff, and even the great Captain Bugzoid, | 还有伟大的队长布哥左得 |
[1:05:32] | Hey, since it’s outer space, Skeeto should talk like a goofy alien, | 嘿 既然是外太空 说起话来应该像笨笨的外星人 |
[1:05:36] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:42] | That’s disgusting. I’m not going to translate that. | 真恶心 我不要翻译这个 |
[1:05:45] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:05:46] | The leader of the new planet | 我们新星球的领导人 |
[1:05:47] | shall be determined the old-fashioned way: | 应该用老方式来决定 |
[1:05:51] | A zero-gravity fight. | 零重力飞行 |
[1:06:06] | OK, now we get to the part the crowd came to see, | 好的 我们现在去人群能看到的地方吧 |
[1:06:09] | Skeeto defeating Kendallo, right? | S打败K 对吧? |
[1:06:14] | I think we need to see them battle first, | 我觉得我们还是先看看决斗吧 |
[1:06:29] | Kendallo makes the first move, | 肯达尔先动手了 |
[1:06:42] | -Skeeto! -But the kids | 斯科特 但是孩子们 |
[1:06:44] | really want to see Skeeto kick his butt, right? | 还是想看斯科特把肯达尔打的落花流水 对吧? |
[1:06:56] | Wet willy. | 湿鬼 |
[1:06:58] | Boring! | 真无聊 |
[1:07:00] | Uh, bring out the booger monster! | 把怪物带出来 |
[1:07:07] | Oh, I think I’m gonna be sick, | 哦…我要吐了 |
[1:07:19] | All right, have the booger monster smack Kendallo around, | 好把 怪兽是不是把肯达尔打的满地找牙? |
[1:07:23] | No, I think he should kiss him, | 不是 我觉得怪兽亲了他 |
[1:07:28] | Would you get to Skeeto winning already? | 斯科特是不是已经赢了? |
[1:07:30] | OK, | 好 |
[1:07:35] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:07:42] | Arise, Skeeto, sharif of Nottinghamia. | 站起来 斯科特 |
[1:07:57] | -Whoopee! -Whoo! | 哇哇 哇 |
[1:08:00] | And that is the perfect ending | 真是个完美结局 |
[1:08:03] | to our last story. | 我们最后一个故事的完美结局 |
[1:08:05] | Thank you, children. | 谢谢孩子们 |
[1:08:07] | Oh, that’s not the ending. | 不 这还不是结局 |
[1:08:08] | Yeah. That would be too obvious. | 对 太明显了 这还不是结局 |
[1:08:10] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:08:11] | Somebody threw a fireball at Skeeto | 有人向斯科特扔了一个火球 |
[1:08:13] | and Skeeto got incineratated. | 斯科特被烧成灰烬了 |
[1:08:17] | -The end. -“lncineratated”? | 完! 烧成灰烬? |
[1:08:20] | -[crowd groans] -You mean “incinerated”? | 你是说”烧成灰烬了?” |
[1:08:23] | No! No, no! He can’t catch on fire. | 不 肯定不是这样的 他肯定不会被火烧着的 |
[1:08:26] | Yeah. I’m Captain Skeeto. I’m on fire! | 是的 我就是斯科特队长 我的确被火烧着了 |
[1:08:29] | No, no, no. The story can’t end like that. | 不 不行 故事肯定不能这样结尾 |
[1:08:32] | What happened to a nice, happy ending? | 我们的完美结局怎么了? |
[1:08:33] | You said happy endings don’t really happen. | 你说的完美结局根本不完美 |
[1:08:37] | We want our story to be real. | 我们想让故事更真实 |
[1:08:38] | Oh, I was just saying that. I was stupid. | 我只是这样说说而已 我真蠢 |
[1:08:41] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不…不要这样 |
[1:08:42] | So, what? We’re really going to have me on fire? Hey! | 那又怎么样?我们真的要让我着火的 |
[1:08:45] | Don’t fall asleep, or the story will lock. Stop it! Wake up! | 别睡着了 不然故事就要封锁起来了 快点 快醒醒 |
[1:08:48] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 起来 起来 快起来 |
[1:08:50] | I can’t believe Skeeter didn’t tell you. | 我真不敢相信斯吉特没告诉你们 |
[1:08:54] | And I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that the new hotel | 我肯定这是个意外 那个新酒店 |
[1:08:57] | is going up right here where the, where the school is. | 就在那矗立起来了 就在学校所处的地方 |
[1:09:01] | -Well, I’m pretty sure… | 恩 我很确定 |
[1:09:03] | Excuse me. Yeah. | 打扰一下 |
[1:09:04] | Everything’s ready for the presentation, | 陈述会一切准备就绪 |
[1:09:06] | -Good. -Ten-four, rubber duck, | 很好 14个橡胶鸭子 |
[1:09:08] | Got it. Great. | 拿到了 太好了 |
[1:09:13] | Oh, uh | 哦 |
[1:09:19] | I’m On Fire | 我着火了 |
[1:09:20] | Oh, oh, oh I’m on fire | 哦 哦 我着火了 |
[1:09:23] | The Bangles: Eternal Flame | 永恒的火焰 |
[1:09:25] | Is this burning | 正在燃烧 |
[1:09:29] | Burn, baby, burn | 燃烧吧 宝贝 燃烧 |
[1:09:33] | OK. The good news is, you’re going to win the competition. | 好消息是 你要赢得这个比赛了 |
[1:09:37] | The bad news is, you’re probably gonna catch on fire, | 坏消息是 你可能要被烧着了 |
[1:09:40] | but not if you take a few precautions. | 但你要是提前防范一下就不会这样了 |
[1:09:44] | Oven mitts, smoke alarm. | 烤箱手套 烟雾警报 |
[1:09:50] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[1:09:52] | “Flame-resistant Christmas tree spray.” Yeah. | 耐火圣诞树枝 |
[1:09:57] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, this will work. | 恩 是的 这能行的 |
[1:10:00] | Excuse me. Sir? | 打扰 先生 |
[1:10:01] | Those are actually for Christmas trees. | 这些是为圣诞树准备的 |
[1:10:03] | I know. ‘Tis the season. | 我知道 |
[1:10:04] | -Ow! God! -I’m so sorry. | 上帝阿 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:07] | It burns! | 它着火了 |
[1:10:08] | Here, let me make it up to you. | 这 我弥补你吧 |
[1:10:09] | – Ow! -It’s for trees! | 哦… 这可是为圣诞树准备的 |
[1:10:11] | It’s for trees! | 是为圣诞树准备的 |
[1:10:13] | You’re right! That hurts! | 对 你没错 真疼! |
[1:10:16] | I’m sorry about that! | 抱歉啊! |
[1:10:27] | Antibacterial wipes, anybody? | 抗菌管道 |
[1:10:29] | Aloha. Aloha. | 欢迎欢迎! |
[1:10:32] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[1:10:36] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[1:10:38] | Steady. Steady. | 慢慢来 慢慢来 |
[1:10:46] | -Kona coffee ice cream. -Yeah? What’s the catch? | -咖啡冰激凌 -是吗?什么意思? |
[1:10:49] | You’re gonna light it on fire? ‘Cause I’m on to you, honey. | 你准备把这个点燃? 因为我要找你茬呢 亲爱的 |
[1:10:51] | No fire. It would melt. | 没有火 不会融化的 |
[1:10:54] | Just take the ice cream and a chill pill. | 冰激凌拿着吧 冷静一下 |
[1:11:06] | -Ah! -Boo! | 啊 嘣~ |
[1:11:09] | -Skeeter. -Yes. | 斯吉特 在 |
[1:11:11] | -That wasn’t very nice. -What wasn’t? | 真不妙 什么不妙了? |
[1:11:13] | -You pushed that man in the pool. -No, he jumped in. | 你把那个人推池子里去了 不是的 他自己跳进去的 |
[1:11:16] | Hey, you see Jill around? | 嘿 你看见吉尔了吗? |
[1:11:17] | No, I ain’t, I ain’t seen Jill tonight, mate. | 没看见 今晚都没见吉尔 |
[1:11:25] | Ooh! I am cold. | 哦 真冷啊 |
[1:11:27] | I’ll get you a towel. | 我给你拿个毛巾来 |
[1:11:29] | -I’ve got your towel. -Oh, blimey. | 给 你的毛巾 哎呀 |
[1:11:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:11:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:11:41] | You brought me a grilled cheese sandwich once. | 你以前给过我一个干奶酪三明治 |
[1:11:43] | Yeah. I did, yes. | 是啊 是给过你一个 |
[1:11:44] | It was Monterey Jack. It’s a good cheese. | 是杰克是一种很好的奶酪 |
[1:11:50] | Ow! | 啊! |
[1:11:52] | Skeeter, are you all right? | 斯吉特 你还好吗? |
[1:11:53] | A bee stung my tongue! | 被蜜蜂叮了舌头! |
[1:11:58] | The meeting for the exciting new hotel will take place in the living room. | 激动人心的新酒店会议将在这个起居室举行 |
[1:12:02] | So I don’t think you’re going to want to miss this. | 我觉得你们应该不想错过这的 |
[1:12:05] | No, it’s swelling up! | 不是 这膨胀起来了 |
[1:12:11] | -Can I sit there, please, mate? -Yes, of course. | 我能坐这吗?求你了 伙计 能啊 当然能 |
[1:12:14] | -Don’t touch me. -Sorry. | 别碰我 对不起 |
[1:12:17] | Before we begin, I would just like to say, | 我想在开始前说 |
[1:12:20] | personally, happy birthday. | 仅代表个人 祝你生日快乐 |
[1:12:23] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:12:24] | Happy birthday, Daddy. | 生日快乐 爸爸 |
[1:12:25] | Thank you, Kendall. | 谢谢!肯达尔 |
[1:12:27] | Yes, now, as you can see, | 现在你看 |
[1:12:30] | I’ve invited some of the staff to sit in | 我已经邀请了一些员工过来 |
[1:12:32] | to see how your ideas would play with the “regular folk.” | 来看看你们的点子对与这些平常人来说怎么样 |
[1:12:36] | -No offense. -None taken, Barry. None taken. | 没有别的意思哦 没有别的意思巴蕾 没有别的意思 |
[1:12:40] | So, gentlemen, | 怎么样 绅士们 |
[1:12:41] | which of you would like to go first? | 你们谁先来? |
[1:12:46] | Fair enough. | 不够公平 |
[1:12:48] | Mr. Nottingham, you were absolutely right | 诺丁汉先生 你太对了 |
[1:12:51] | when you said the rock and roll theme was old hat. | 你说那个摇滚的主题太老套了 |
[1:12:57] | Gone. Your insight, sir, | 那个想法早都没了 您的见识 先生 |
[1:13:00] | has inspired me to, to dig deeper, | 已经启发我更深刻的思考了 |
[1:13:03] | to find the commonality at the heart of the American experience. | 去找到关于美国探险的 |
[1:13:07] | I speak, of course… | 当然 我是说 |
[1:13:09] | …of the musical theater. | 音乐剧场 |
[1:13:11] | And, more specifically… | 更确切的说 |
[1:13:15] | …Broadway! | 百老汇 |
[1:13:20] | Hit it. | 演奏吧 |
[1:13:21] | Oh, when you first pull up | 哦 你第一次抬起头来 |
[1:13:26] | To the grand front door | 走到前门 |
[1:13:28] | There isn’t just a bellhop There’s an overture | 还没有服务员 只有搭讪的人 |
[1:13:31] | At the Nottingham Broadway Mega Resort | 在诺丁汉百老汇巨大的胜地 |
[1:13:36] | Oh there’s a pool for the Sharks | 哦 有一个满是鲨鱼的池子 |
[1:13:39] | A pool for the Jets | 一个黑玉池子 |
[1:13:41] | And you can bring Cats ’cause we take pets | 你带了猫因为我们养宠物 |
[1:13:45] | – At the Nottingham Broadway -[yawns] | 在诺丁汉的百老汇 |
[1:13:47] | Mega Resort | 巨大的胜地 |
[1:13:59] | Original, impressive, well done. | 原创 有感染力 干的好! |
[1:14:02] | Thank you, Kendall. | 谢谢你!肯达尔 |
[1:14:04] | -Thank you, sir. -[applause] | 谢谢你 |
[1:14:13] | Uh, sorry about that. | 哦 真抱歉 |
[1:14:15] | I was, uh, just resting my eyes. | 我刚刚正在休息眼睛 |
[1:14:21] | Skeeter. You’re up. | 斯格特 你醒啦 |
[1:14:41] | Are you all right, Skeeter? | 你还好吧? |
[1:14:44] | A bee bit my tongue. | 一个蜜蜂叮了我舌头 |
[1:14:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[1:14:49] | A bee…stung my tongue. | 一个蜜蜂 叮了我的舌头 |
[1:14:56] | “A bee stung my tongue.” | 一个蜜蜂叮了我的舌头 |
[1:14:58] | Oh, you understand him? Oh. | 你听懂了没? |
[1:15:01] | How did a bee sting your tongue? | 蜜蜂怎么会叮了你的舌头? |
[1:15:04] | Uh… | 额… |
[1:15:06] | I was eating ice cream, and suddenly a bee… | 我正在吃冰激凌 突然一个蜜蜂 |
[1:15:08] | Uh, it was on an ice cream, and he licked it. | 蜜蜂在冰激凌上 他正在舔冰激凌呢 |
[1:15:12] | Hmm. Can you translate Skeeter’s presentation for us? | 你能帮我们翻一下斯格特的陈述么? |
[1:15:16] | -Mmm! -Uh…Yes! | 恩 好的 |
[1:15:18] | Yes, I can do that. | 行 我能 |
[1:15:22] | Thank you. Ready? | 谢谢 准备好了吗? |
[1:15:24] | -I’m ready. OK. -Ready? | 准备好了 准备好了? |
[1:15:33] | “I spent the last week in the hotel, the hotel where I live…” | 上周我都住在宾馆里 |
[1:15:38] | With my niece and nephew. | 和我的侄子和侄女 |
[1:15:40] | “With my niece and my nephew.” | 和我侄子和侄女 |
[1:15:47] | “To a kid, everything about a hotel is strange and wonderful.” | 对一个孩子来说 关于宾馆的所有事情都是新奇又好玩的 |
[1:15:53] | “Sleeping in a different bed.” | 睡在不同的床上 |
[1:15:58] | “Hanging out in the lobby.” | 在大厅里晃来晃去 |
[1:16:01] | “Jumping up and down on the alligator.” | 在鳄鱼身上蹦蹦跳跳 |
[1:16:09] | “Riding up and down in the elevator.” | 乘电梯上上下下 |
[1:16:11] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:16:13] | Sorry. Yeah, I see now that an alligator | 抱歉 我觉得那个鳄鱼 |
[1:16:14] | wouldn’t be in that context. | 不应该出现在文章里 |
[1:16:22] | “Some hotels try to make it seem as much like home as possible.” | 有些酒店竭尽所能使客人宾至如归 |
[1:16:28] | “But they’re missing the point.” | 但是他们没有这样做 |
[1:16:35] | “If you wanted to stay in a place like home, then why not stay at home?” | 如果你想呆在一个像家的地方,何不留在家里 |
[1:16:43] | “Our guests should experience an escape from the everyday.” | 我们的客人应该有远离日常生活的感受 |
[1:16:51] | “And that’s what I’d like to capture in our new hotel.” | 这才是我的酒店特色 |
[1:17:00] | “What every kid knows and what every adult has forgotten.” | 每个孩子都知道每个大人们所遗忘的东西 |
[1:17:12] | “Like my father said to me, | 就像我父亲以前跟我说的一样 |
[1:17:15] | your fun is only limited by your imagination.” | 你的快乐只受你想象力的约束 |
[1:17:22] | -That was beautiful. -Yeah? All right. Settle down. | 真是太美了 是吗?好吧 安定下来 |
[1:17:25] | Just the way it built. | 就按建造的方式 |
[1:17:27] | And that’s it? I’m sorry. I don’t understand it. | 就这样?抱歉 我没听懂 |
[1:17:33] | That…was…brilliant! | 真是天才! |
[1:17:36] | Congratulations, my boy. You’ve just won the keys to the kingdom. | 祝贺你 我的孩子 你刚刚赢得了通往王国的钥匙 |
[1:17:52] | Boogie, don’t do that. Germs. | 别那样 真是个细菌你! |
[1:17:59] | Congratulations. Great job. Keep icing that tongue. | 祝贺你!干的好 继续冰着你的舌头 |
[1:18:01] | -All right. -Congratulations, Skeeter. | 好的 祝贺你 斯吉特 |
[1:18:04] | -Congratulations. That was great. -Yeah? | 祝贺你 真是不错 是吗? |
[1:18:08] | That’s just terrific. | 真是太精彩了 |
[1:18:11] | Congratulations, Skeeter. | 祝贺你斯吉特 |
[1:18:12] | All right, Kendall. Yeah. No hard feelings, pal. | 好的 肯达尔 一点都不难过 伙计 |
[1:18:15] | Of course not. You deserve it. You’re a better man than me. | 当然不 你应该的 你比我好 |
[1:18:18] | -You have an iron will. -Yeah. That’s what they say. | 你有钢铁一样的意志 是啊 他们也是这样说的 |
[1:18:21] | I would not have the guts to tear down the school my niece and nephew attend. | 我没有勇气摧毁我侄子和侄女上的学校 |
[1:18:24] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:28] | You do know that’s the site for the new hotel? | 你不知道新酒店的地址吗? |
[1:18:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊? |
[1:18:33] | -Good show, old son. -Oh, sir. | 装的好 孩子 |
[1:18:35] | That bee sting language was really working for you on a sympathetic level. | 你的蜜蜂叮了舌头这个牌可为你应得了很多同情票啊 |
[1:18:39] | Good, I’m glad. I wanted to talk to you about the location | 我很高兴 现在想跟你讨论下酒店选址问题 |
[1:18:42] | that we’re building the hotel. | 就是我们现在要建造的酒店 |
[1:18:43] | Happy birthday to you | 生日快乐 |
[1:18:46] | Happy birthday to you | 生日快乐 |
[1:18:49] | Happy birthday | 生日快乐 |
[1:19:14] | Bronson, you’re fired! | 布朗森 你被开除了 |
[1:19:18] | Fired? | 开除 |
[1:19:21] | Oh… | 哦 |
[1:19:22] | That’s how it connects. | 就是这样连接的 |
[1:19:35] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:19:36] | Do you know where Jill Hastings’ class is? | 你知道吉尔是哪个班的吗? |
[1:19:38] | It’s right over there. | 就在那 |
[1:19:42] | Why won’t you answer my calls? | 为什么不接我电话? |
[1:19:44] | Because I know it’s you calling. | 因为是你打的 |
[1:19:47] | You got to believe me, Jill. I had no idea… | 你得相信我 吉尔我没想到 |
[1:19:49] | Don’t destroy the sliver of respect I have for you by making lame excuses. | 别揭穿我为你编造的下三滥谎言 |
[1:19:55] | Just go away and stay away. | 走吧 走远点 别回来 |
[1:20:01] | Uncle Skeeter? Do you want to incinertate our school | 斯吉特叔叔?你想要烧毁我们的学校吗? |
[1:20:05] | ’cause we incinertated you in the story? | 因为我们毁了你的故事? |
[1:20:07] | No, I wouldn’t do that. | 不 我不会那样做的 |
[1:20:10] | We thought you were supposed to be the good guy. | 我们觉得你应该是个好人 |
[1:20:26] | So did I. | 我的确是啊 |
[1:20:47] | “Skeeto defeats Kendallo.” | 斯格特打败了肯达尔 |
[1:20:51] | Not really. | 并不是的 |
[1:20:53] | -Yeah? -Hey. | 是吗? 嘿 |
[1:20:57] | Oh, hey. Welcome back. | 嘿 欢迎回来 |
[1:21:02] | So, you mad at me, too? | 也就是说 你也生我气了? |
[1:21:04] | Not as mad as Jill, but, uh, mad, yes. | 不像吉尔那么生气 但是也很生气 |
[1:21:08] | I didn’t know the new hotel was going up there. | 我不知道新酒店在那建 |
[1:21:11] | I figured that. | 我知道了 |
[1:21:12] | Then what are you mad at? | 那你还是生什么气? |
[1:21:13] | I gave the kids junk food? | 我给孩子们垃圾食品了? |
[1:21:15] | No, I figured you’d do that too. | 不是 我明白你也会那么做的 |
[1:21:17] | I’m mad because you told my kids | 我生气是因为你告诉孩子们 |
[1:21:20] | that in real life there are no happy endings. | 现实生活中没有完美结局 |
[1:21:23] | Well, look around you, Wendy. | 看看你周围吧 温迪 |
[1:21:25] | Do you see any happy endings here? | 你见过完美结局吗? |
[1:21:29] | I don’t know. You and Dad always had so much fun in this room. | 我不知道 你和爸爸总是在这个房间里有很多开心事 |
[1:21:35] | For whatever reason, I didn’t. | 不管什么原因,我都不会 |
[1:21:37] | I was always the cynic, the, the sourpuss. | 我总是愤世嫉俗的满腹牢骚的人 |
[1:21:40] | The black cloud. The energy drainer. | 黑云还有能源下水道 |
[1:21:43] | The…dead fish. | 还有死鱼 |
[1:21:45] | Yes, all of those things. | 所有这些 |
[1:21:47] | But when I left Bobbi and Patrick with you, | 但是当我和你离开波比和帕特克时 |
[1:21:50] | I guess I just was hoping you’d rub off on them. | 我真希望你能把他们从记忆中抹除 |
[1:21:53] | Get them to be lighter. Have fun. Enjoy themselves. | 让他们不那么重要 自己开心 玩的高兴 |
[1:21:58] | I thought Dad would like that. | 我觉得爸爸会喜欢的 |
[1:22:01] | Anyway, um, I got a job in Arizona. | 不管怎么样 我在亚利桑那州有工作了 |
[1:22:04] | Teaching, not principaling. | 教书 不再是负责人了 |
[1:22:07] | That’s cool. | 很酷啊 |
[1:22:08] | Yeah, well, maybe you can come visit when we get settled. | 是啊 我们安定了之后你可以来看看 |
[1:22:11] | I know by then the kids will really want to see you. | 我知道那时候孩子们就真的想你了 |
[1:22:21] | All right. Love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[1:22:22] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[1:22:28] | And so Skeeter sat on his bed, filled with regret, | 斯格特坐在他的床上 满是后悔 |
[1:22:33] | wondering how to put the pieces of his life together after one magical week, | 苦思怎么才能在这个魔幻的一周后 |
[1:22:38] | -Great ending, huh? -That was your ending, son? | 好的结局 是吧? 是你的结局吧 儿子? |
[1:22:42] | I thought this was just a sad part, | 我觉得这就是个悲伤的情节 |
[1:22:43] | and you were about to make it better, | 你正准备把它弄的欢乐一点呢 |
[1:22:45] | What? How could I make it any better? | 什么?我怎么能把结局弄的欢乐一点呢? |
[1:22:47] | Well, In the stories I told you, | 我告诉你的那个故事啊 |
[1:22:49] | just when things looked bleakest, | 就当所有的事情都看起来凄凉的时候 |
[1:22:51] | the hero would do something unexpected and courageous | 主角会做出一些出人意料又有胆识的事情来 |
[1:22:55] | to beat the bad guy, save the day, and get the girl! | 来打败坏人 拯救世界 得到女孩 |
[1:22:59] | Yeah. How can I do that? | 是啊 我怎么做到这些呢 |
[1:23:01] | It’s your story, not mine, | 这是你的故事 不是我的 |
[1:23:02] | But you better get moving, Go get ’em, son, | 但是你得赶快走 走吧 儿子 |
[1:23:16] | Mr. Nottingham! Mr. Nottingham? | 诺丁汉先生?诺丁汉先生? |
[1:23:18] | I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment. | 我在想我怎么能跟你说会话 |
[1:23:20] | My name is Jill Hastings. I’m a teacher at Webster Elementary. | 我叫吉尔 我是韦伯基础教育的老师 |
[1:23:24] | [all chanting] Save our school! Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校吧!拯救我们的学校! |
[1:23:27] | Save our school! Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校! |
[1:23:31] | Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校! |
[1:23:33] | Save our school! | 拯救我们的学校! |
[1:23:34] | My men are in position. We are ready for the demolition. | 我的人到齐了 我们准备好了去破坏 |
[1:23:38] | Excellent. Mr. Nottingham said he’d call | 太好了 诺丁汉先生说他会打电话的 |
[1:23:40] | if he had a problem getting the variance, | 如果他对分歧有意见? |
[1:23:42] | so if we don’t hear from him in the next 20 minutes, | 如果20分钟内没有他的消息 |
[1:23:45] | I say we just…blow it all up. | 我说 我们刚才已经炸了它 |
[1:23:53] | Madam, the war is over. You lost. I’m sorry. | 女士 战争已经结束了 你输了 很抱歉 |
[1:24:00] | This isn’t a war, Mr. Nottingham. We’re talking about children. | 这不是战争 诺丁汉先生 我们说的是孩子们 |
[1:24:03] | There must be other possible sites for your hotel complex | 肯定有其他的地点可以供你们酒店选择的 |
[1:24:06] | that would not result in the displacement… | 我们不会另选地址的 |
[1:24:09] | Hey, hey! Barry, Jill. How you doing? | 嘿嘿 布莱尔 吉尔 你们怎么样了? |
[1:24:11] | We’re just wrapping up here. Donna, you remember Jill, right? | 我们正在这掩饰呢 多娜你还记得吉尔吗? |
[1:24:14] | Of course! Oh, my God. That jacket is so cute! | 当然!天啊 这上衣太好了 |
[1:24:18] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:21] | Bronson, what are you doing here? | 布朗森 你在干嘛? |
[1:24:23] | What am I doing here? Yeah, what am I doing here? | 我在干嘛? 是啊 我在干嘛呢? |
[1:24:25] | Oh, uh, well, Mr. Bronson, as a concerned citizen, | 布朗森先生 作为一个文明人 |
[1:24:29] | wanted to bring points to my attention | 一个想得到我注意力的人 |
[1:24:31] | before I made any hasty decisions about the property. | 在我对财产作出任何决定之前 |
[1:24:34] | And they are points that are going to take me years to analyze. | 他们的观点值得我花好几年的时间去分析 |
[1:24:37] | -Years? -Years. | 好几年? 好几年 |
[1:24:39] | Bronson, are you playing hardball with me? | 布朗森你要跟我较劲? |
[1:24:43] | I am, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:24:44] | Because your application for variance has been… | 因为你关于分歧的决议已经… |
[1:24:49] | Denied. | 被否决了 |
[1:24:52] | Denied? | 被否决了? |
[1:24:53] | Yes. But the good news is | 是的 好消息是… |
[1:24:55] | Donna and I found you another piece of property | 我和多娜替你找到了另一份财产 |
[1:24:58] | right on the beach in Santa Monica that is uptight and out of sight. | 就在圣莫妮卡的沙滩上 很拮据 |
[1:25:02] | Beachfront was my first choice, but it’s not for sale. | 海滨地区是我的第一选择 但是不是为了卖 |
[1:25:05] | It is now. | 是现在 |
[1:25:06] | It is! Isn’t that fabulous? | 是吧 难道不壮观不难以置信么? |
[1:25:09] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:25:11] | Oh, oh. [stammers] Yeah, well, germs. | 恩 是的 细菌 |
[1:25:14] | Let’s get past that. Come here. Come here. | 好了 我们不说这了 过来吧 |
[1:25:17] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[1:25:21] | I’m touching you, and it’s OK. Look at that. | 我摸到你了 没事的 看 |
[1:25:23] | Aw… | 哦 |
[1:25:26] | Ooh. You’re enjoying it. Good. Bring me closer. | 哦 你很享受嘛 再离我近点 |
[1:25:30] | That is so sweet. And creepy. | 太贴心了真是 并且还有点毛骨悚然 |
[1:25:36] | Attention, please, ladies and gentlemen. | 注意了 女士们先生们 |
[1:25:39] | We are working with highly-sensitive, dangerous radio-controlled explosives. | 我们正在和高度敏感的无线电控制的炸弹一起工作 |
[1:25:43] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[1:25:45] | And so to avoid any tragic misfires, | 要预防任何悲剧性的误炸 |
[1:25:49] | I would ask that you all turn off your cell phones. | 我要求你们所有人都关掉手机 |
[1:25:51] | All of you, please. Turn your cell phones off. | 所有人 请大家关掉手机 |
[1:25:56] | Did you really just fix everything? | 你真的能弥补所有事情吗? |
[1:25:58] | Not everything. | 并不是所有东西 |
[1:26:04] | -Yes? -We appear to have a situation. | 恩? 我们貌似有情况 |
[1:26:06] | I can’t reach Kendall on his cell phone | 我接不通肯达尔的手机 |
[1:26:08] | to halt the demolition which will begin in…13 minutes. | 停止破坏 13分钟后再开始 |
[1:26:12] | This sign we made is awesome! | 我们的签名简直是太帅了 |
[1:26:14] | We need a window where those construction guys can see it. | 我们需要个窗户 这样那些建筑工人们就们看见了 |
[1:26:17] | Then they’ll change their minds. | 这样他们就会改变主意了 |
[1:26:20] | Bobbi, I found one. | 波比 我找到一个 |
[1:26:26] | That’s my Prius! | 那是我的怕瑞斯 |
[1:26:28] | -OK. Where’s your truck? -My truck? | 好的 你的卡车在哪? 我的卡车? |
[1:26:30] | I had to give it back to the hotel. | 我必须归还给酒店 |
[1:26:32] | What do you mean you gave it back to the hotel? | 你说归还给酒店是什么意思 |
[1:26:35] | Come here! Come here! | 过来过来 |
[1:26:36] | -[motorcycle revs] -Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[1:26:40] | It’s for a good cause! | 这是有正当理由的 |
[1:26:45] | Have you ever driven a motorcycle? | 你以前开过摩托车没? |
[1:26:47] | No! | 没有 |
[1:27:20] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:27:25] | No, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[1:27:32] | Ooh! Yah! Booya! | 哦 呀 |
[1:27:45] | Have you seen Bobbi? Patrick? | 你见了波比了没?帕提克? |
[1:27:48] | Bobbi! Patrick! | 波比 帕提克 |
[1:27:52] | What are you going to do? | 你要干嘛? |
[1:28:13] | I’ll take that back. | 我把那个带回 |
[1:28:16] | No fair! | 这不公平 |
[1:28:19] | Hey, people, that’s 60 seconds! Whoo-hoo! | 嘿 大家听着 有60秒 |
[1:28:22] | Wait! Wait a minute! I can’t find my children! | 等等 我找不到我的孩子们了 |
[1:28:25] | -They might be in there! -Nice try. | 他们可能在这 不错的尝试 |
[1:28:27] | We cleared the building hours ago. OK? Everything is fine. | 几小时前就清理了这幢楼 一切正常 |
[1:28:32] | No! Let me through! | 不 让我进去 |
[1:28:34] | Hey, we got to check the rooms before we start making booms. | 嘿 我们必须在炸了楼之前检查所有房间 |
[1:28:37] | We’ve checked it already! | 我们已经检查过了 |
[1:28:39] | Do it myself. | 我自己来 |
[1:28:42] | -[Jill screams] -Uncle Skeeter! | 斯蒂克叔叔 |
[1:28:45] | Hey! Get out of there! | 嘿 快出来 |
[1:28:47] | -Five… -No! | -5… -不 |
[1:28:49] | -Grab the bar! -Four… | -抓住栏杆 -4… |
[1:28:51] | 3… Three… | |
[1:28:54] | 2… Two… | |
[1:28:56] | 1… One! | |
[1:29:03] | The king has issued a proclamation. | 国王已经颁布了一个宣言 |
[1:29:07] | The hotel moves away. | 酒店移走 |
[1:29:09] | The school will stay. | 学校继续开办 |
[1:29:12] | Long live Webster Elementary! | 韦伯初级教育万岁! |
[1:29:19] | -Mom! -Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[1:29:21] | Bobbi! Patrick! | 波比!帕提克 |
[1:29:24] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:29:27] | Hey, hey, hey. You guys underdemeciated me. | 嘿嘿嘿 |
[1:29:31] | Come here! I just got to know you guys. | 过来 我必须要认识你们 |
[1:29:34] | You think I’m gonna let you slip away from me now? | 你觉得我会让你从我眼皮子底下溜走么现在? |
[1:29:36] | I knew you were the good guy. | 我知道你们都是好人 |
[1:29:39] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:29:41] | Uh, Patrick, hi. I’m Trisha Sparks. | 恩 帕提克你好 我是 思巴斯 |
[1:29:45] | I just wanted you to know that… thanks for saving the school. | 你得知道真的感谢你救了学校 |
[1:29:50] | Western. Go Western. | 加油 西部加油 |
[1:29:52] | -No thanks necessary, ma’am. -That’s my boy. That’s my boy. | 不需要谢我 女士 那是我儿子 我儿子 |
[1:29:56] | There must be some way for me to show my appreciation. | 肯定有方法来表示我的感谢 |
[1:30:01] | Oh-ho-ho! Get it. | 哦…知道了 |
[1:30:08] | Ooh! Hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哦 吼吼 |
[1:30:12] | Hey, isn’t she a little old for you? | 嘿 她对你来说难道不有点老吗 |
[1:30:13] | -She’s hot. -So is she. What do you think? | 她很性感啊 的确很性感 你觉得呢? |
[1:30:16] | If Master Stinky’s getting a kiss, | 如果斯麦里得到吻 |
[1:30:18] | shouldn’t, shouldn’t I get a little mermaid action? | 难道我就不应该采取行动吗? |
[1:30:21] | -Come on, already. -Ooh! | 来 过来 |
[1:30:38] | Now look what my boy has done, | 看看我儿子都干了什么 |
[1:30:41] | Turned his back on the world of luxury hotel management | 背离了奢侈酒店管理的世界 |
[1:30:43] | to start a small family business, | 开始自己的小事业了 |
[1:30:46] | And bless his heart, he even named it after me, | 保佑他 他甚至以我的名字命名了这个 |
[1:30:51] | Hey, speaking of s’mores, it looks like Bugsy ate them all. | 嘿 |
[1:30:56] | We’re completely out of marshmallows. | 我们彻底没有药属葵蜜饯了 |
[1:30:58] | Oh, all right. Let me handle that. Room service! | 好的 我来搞定这个 客房服务! |
[1:31:03] | -Yes, sir? -Hi, Kendall. | 您好 需要帮助吗? 你好肯达尔 |
[1:31:06] | Uh, Bugsy’s out of marshmallows. | 恩 巴达西没有药属葵蜜饯了 |
[1:31:07] | If you could just go get him some, that would be great. | 如果你能取些给他 那就太好了 |
[1:31:10] | Right on it, sir. Anything else? | 这就去 还要什么其他的吗? |
[1:31:11] | Uh, not from you, Kendall, but, uh… | 没了 肯达尔 |
[1:31:14] | …Housekeeping? | 客房服务! |
[1:31:17] | Hey, Aspen. | 嘿 |
[1:31:18] | Could you just make sure that Bugsy’s cage is clean | 能把巴达西的笼子打扫干净吗? |
[1:31:21] | before he checks out in the morning? | 在他早上检查前 |
[1:31:22] | His marshmallows don’t agree with him, there’s gonna be a mess. | 他的药属葵蜜饯不和他的口味 肯定又有糟糕事了 |
[1:31:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:32] | OK, bye, guys. | 再见哥们没 |
[1:31:33] | I think Bugsy is trying to tell us | 我觉得巴达西正试着告诉我们 |
[1:31:35] | that our tale has reached its end, | 我们的童话已经结束了 |
[1:31:37] | But before I go, let me tell you | 我走之前 我要告诉你 |
[1:31:39] | what our heroes and villains are doing now, | 我们的主人翁和恶棍们正在干嘛呢 |
[1:31:42] | My old friend, Barry Nottingham, | 我的老朋友 布莱尔 诺丁汉 |
[1:31:44] | overcame his fear of germs to such a degree | 克服了他对细菌的恐惧 |
[1:31:46] | that he decided to leave the hotel business | 他已经决定要离开酒店行业 |
[1:31:49] | and enter the field of medicine, | 步入医药行业 |
[1:31:51] | He is currently the school nurse at Webster Elementary, | 他现在是韦伯基础教育的校医 |
[1:31:56] | Violet now runs the hotel empire, | 紫罗兰现在主管着酒店行业 |
[1:31:58] | along with her husband, Mickey, | 和她的丈夫米奇一起 |
[1:32:01] | the former room service waiter | 就是以前的客房服务生 |
[1:32:03] | who is now the ninth-richest person in the world, | 谁是现在当今世界第九大富人 |
[1:32:07] | And Skeeter and Jill? | 斯格特和吉尔? |
[1:32:09] | After the double wedding of the century, | 在这个世纪双重婚礼之后 |
[1:32:17] | running Marty’s Motel | 经营着马蒂的汽车旅馆 |
[1:32:19] | and spending a lot of time with my grandkids, | 和孙子孙女们一起天伦之乐 |
[1:32:22] | whose adventures have just begun, | 他们的冒险刚刚开始 |
[1:32:25] | Though, not everyone is quite so excited, | 但是并不是所有人都很兴奋 |
[1:32:29] | But that is a whole other story, | 是另一个完全不一样的故事 |
[1:32:32] | The end, | 完! |
[1:32:35] | [ Journey: Don’t Stop Believin’] | 别停止信仰 |
[1:32:36] | Don’t stop believing | 别停止信仰 |
[1:32:40] | Hold on to that feeling | 抓住此刻的感觉 |
[1:32:43] | Streetlight people | 路灯下的人 |
[1:32:46] | Oh-oh-whoa | 哦 |
[1:32:51] | Don’t stop believing | 别停止信仰 |
[1:32:55] | Hold on | 支撑住 |
[1:32:58] | Streetlight people | 路灯下的人啊 |
[1:33:02] | Oh-oh-whoa | 哦 |
[1:33:25] | Just a small town girl | 只是个小镇姑娘 |
[1:33:28] | Livin’ in a lonely world | 活在孤独世界中 |
[1:33:33] | She took the midnight train | 乘坐深夜的火车 |
[1:33:35] | Goin’ anywhere | 闯世界 |
[1:33:41] | Just a city boy | 只是一个城市男孩 |
[1:33:45] | Born and raised in south Detroit | 成长在南部底特律 |
[1:33:49] | He took the midnight train | 他乘坐深夜火车 |
[1:33:51] | Goin’ anywhere | 闯世界 |
[1:34:13] | A singer in a smoky room | 烟雾缭绕的房间 一名歌手 |
[1:34:17] | A smell of wine and cheap perfume | 酒精味道混杂着廉价香水味道 |
[1:34:24] | It goes on and on and on and on | 继续着 |
[1:34:28] | Strangers waiting | 陌生人等待着 |
[1:34:33] | Up and down the boulevard | 林荫大道上上下下 |
[1:34:36] | Their shadows | 他们的影子 |
[1:34:38] | Searching in the night | 在深夜里游离 |
[1:34:45] | Streetlight people | 路灯下的人 |
[1:34:50] | Living just to find emotion | 活着仅仅为寻找感情 |
[1:34:53] | Hiding | 躲藏 |
[1:34:54] | Somewhere in the night | 躲藏在月色下的某个地方 |
[1:35:09] | Working hard to get my fill | 努力工作得到满族 |
[1:35:13] | Everybody wants a thrill | 每个人都想要发抖 |
[1:35:17] | Paying anything to roll the dice | 为掷骰子付出一切 |
[1:35:20] | Just one more time | 再多一次 |
[1:35:25] | Some will win | 有些人就要赢了 |
[1:35:27] | Some will lose | 有些人就要输了 |
[1:35:29] | Some were born to sing the blues | 有些人生来就是蓝调忧郁 |
[1:35:33] | Oh the movie never ends | 哦 戏永远都不会结束 |
[1:35:36] | It goes on and on and on and on | 继续着 继续着 |