英文名称:Rare Exports A Christmas Tale
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | Twenty-four days before Christmas | 距离圣诞节 二十四天 |
[00:42] | This is what’s been worrying me. | 这就是让我一直心烦的东西 |
[00:47] | Turning sample number 76 from 1300 foot. | 1300英尺处采来的76号样本 |
[00:51] | We finally found something else than just plain rocks and dirt. | 总算找到了点岩石泥土外的东西 |
[00:56] | Have a look for yourself, sir. | 您自己瞧瞧 先生 |
[01:10] | Sawdust… | 锯屑… |
[01:13] | At first I thought we drilled into some old tree or something. | 一开始我还以为我们钻到老树之类的 |
[01:18] | But, no. | 但不是 |
[01:19] | This level of sawdust is 65 foot thick. | 这层锯屑有六十五英尺厚 |
[01:26] | It doesn’t add up, it doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 不合理 |
[01:29] | It does. | 很合理 |
[01:33] | In the olden days people used to store ice | 从前 人们把锯屑包在冰周围 |
[01:39] | by encasing it in sawdust. | 来储存冰 |
[01:41] | Yea, but what do you mean, | 什么意思 |
[01:42] | what are you trying to say. | 你想表达什么 |
[01:44] | This mountain, it’s like a giant icebox. | 这座山就像巨大的冷藏库 |
[01:48] | For storing, what? | 用来存什么 |
[01:51] | – Drill deeper and you will see. – Well, I am.. | -再钻深点 你就知道了 -我在钻 |
[01:56] | They’re drilling as we speak. | 我们说话的同时 他们就在钻了 |
[02:07] | Make sure everyone has one of these. | 确保人手一份 |
[02:09] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[02:11] | 安全指示 不准吸烟 喝酒 咒骂 | |
[02:11] | It’s the new safety instructions. | 新的安全指示 |
[02:14] | Wash behind the ears. | 保持耳后清洁 |
[02:16] | This is funny shit! | 太搞了 |
[02:18] | Watch your mouth! | 留点口德 |
[02:20] | It’s Christmas time. | 圣诞节要到了 |
[02:23] | So, let’s act like it. | 得有过节的样子 |
[02:27] | Korvatunturi mountain drill site. | 芬兰 科尔瓦山钻场 |
[02:33] | Hey, someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[02:35] | Mr. Green, I think we found something. | 格林先生 我们找到了点东西 |
[02:46] | Sample number 98. | 98号样本 |
[02:49] | I think you were right. | 我想你是对的 |
[03:07] | Always believe, | 永怀信念 |
[03:11] | always. | 永怀 |
[03:31] | Gentlemen, listen up. | 先生们 听着 |
[03:35] | My dream, since my early childhood | 我从小到大的梦想 |
[03:39] | is about to come true. | 就要实现了 |
[03:52] | I can proudly say, | 我可以骄傲地说 |
[03:57] | that we are standing on the sacred grave… | 我们正站在神圣之墓上 |
[04:01] | the biggest burial mound in the world. | 全球最大的埋葬之地 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:672个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:83个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:28个,托福词汇:50个,考研词汇:85个,专四词汇:68个,专八词汇:4个, 所有生词标注共:156个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:06] | Something’s been buried here. | 这里埋了东西 |
[04:08] | This remarkable place puts even the pyramids to shame. | 这无与伦比之墓 让金字塔黯然失色 |
[04:14] | It took the Saami-People of Lapland | 拉普兰的萨米人 |
[04:18] | centuries to build this mound, | 花了几世纪建造了这古墓 |
[04:22] | you have 24 days to open it. | 你们有24天去挖掘它 |
[04:26] | Roll up the sleeves, prepare the dynamite, | 卷起衣袖 准备炸药 |
[04:31] | do what you do best! | 竭尽你能 |
[04:32] | They’re going to blow up this mountain. | 他们要炸了这山 |
[04:35] | We have a grave to rob. | 掘开这个墓 |
[04:42] | Juuso! | 朱索 |
[04:46] | Juuso! | 朱索 |
[04:49] | Wait! | 等下 |
[04:54] | Santa’s been buried. | 圣诞老人被埋了 |
[05:08] | Juuso! Is Santa Claus dead? | 朱索 圣诞老人死了吗 |
[05:12] | Idiot, you still believe in Santa Claus? | 傻子 你居然还信圣诞老人 |
[05:15] | You’re such a little kid. Come on already. | 你可真孩子气 快点 |
[05:20] | So they’ve lied to us this whole time. | 他们一直欺骗我们吗 |
[05:22] | At least to you. | 至少骗你 |
[05:24] | What Santa came to our home then? | 到我家来的不是圣诞老人吗 |
[05:26] | Piiparinen, haven’t you realized that? | 那是皮帕瑞 你没意识到吗 |
[05:30] | Piiparinen? Do you think Dad knows? | 皮帕瑞 你觉得我爸知道吗 |
[05:33] | Your dad pays him for it. | 你爸爸付钱给他去的 |
[05:36] | Don’t you understand, kid? | 你不明白吗 孩子 |
[05:38] | The whole Santa business is a fraud. | 圣诞老人这档子事根本就是瞎扯淡 |
[06:15] | The Truth About Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人的真相 |
[06:19] | First Santa Claus. | 最早的圣诞老人 |
[06:29] | Have you been naughty? | 你淘气了吗 |
[06:44] | Santa walks barefoot in the snow. | 圣诞老人光脚走在雪中 |
[07:14] | Santa making Christmas-Stew. | 圣诞老人烹调圣诞浓汤 |
[07:48] | 1 day before Christmas | 距离圣诞节 一天 |
[09:21] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[09:24] | Wake up! Wake up, son! | 醒醒 儿子 醒醒 |
[09:45] | Pietari! Are you awake? | 彼塔里 你醒了吗 |
[09:51] | – Yea, yea. – Then get up, and get cleaned up! | -醒了 -那快起来 刷牙洗脸去 |
[10:02] | Bad Vuppe. You were supposed to keep watch. | 坏小威 你应该要帮我放风的啊 |
[10:51] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:53] | Come here, Dad! | 出来下 爸爸 |
[10:56] | Come inside if you have something to say. | 如果有话 进来说 |
[11:00] | I don’t want to. | 我不想进去 |
[11:02] | Then go back in the house. | 那回屋去吧 |
[11:03] | I don’t want you outside alone. | 别独自呆在外面 |
[11:05] | For real! I’ve got something important to tell you. | 说真的 我有要紧事要告诉你 |
[11:09] | For real. Wolves are going to eat you, | 说真的 狼要来吃了你 |
[11:14] | and I’m not kidding, you hear? | 我不是开玩笑 你听到了吗 |
[11:24] | Dad, I’m coming. | 爸爸 我进来了 |
[11:27] | Close your eyes, little man. | 闭上眼 小子 |
[11:30] | Your dad’s working. | 我在工作 |
[11:40] | You shouldn’t have turned off the lights. | 你干嘛把灯关了 |
[11:42] | Who’s going to be looking at them at night? | 大半夜的谁看呢 |
[11:46] | – Were you on the roof? – What? | -你到过屋顶吗 -什么 |
[11:49] | Under my window? | 到过我窗下吗 |
[11:52] | Pietari, I’m too busy to answer stupid questions. | 彼塔里 我很忙没时间回答这傻问题 |
[12:01] | – Were you, or not? – No, I was not there. | -你去了还是没去 -没去过 |
[12:05] | Perhaps the chimney sweep? | 也许是扫烟囱的人 |
[12:06] | Go get dressed, chop chop. | 快点去穿衣服 |
[12:09] | – We’ve got to go. – Where? | -得走了 -去哪里 |
[12:12] | Don’t you remember what day it is? | 你不记得今天什么日子了吗 |
[12:14] | Oh, right, it’s reindeer round up day. | 对了 驯鹿围捕日 |
[12:16] | Am I going too? | 我也得去吗 |
[12:17] | I’d think you were already dressed. | 你这样算穿好衣服了吗 |
[12:38] | He’s spying on us. | 他在暗中监视我们 |
[13:21] | This is yours now. | 这个是你的了 |
[13:24] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[13:26] | Of course, it’s not much use unloaded. | 当然 不上膛有屁用 |
[13:29] | And take off those glasses. | 把眼镜摘掉 |
[13:34] | Got a light? | 有火吗 |
[13:38] | Where is your father? | 你爸在哪 |
[13:40] | They had to take the snowmobiles, | 他们得带上雪上汽车 |
[13:42] | Piiparinen couldn’t get the chopper started. | 皮帕瑞的发动不了 |
[13:43] | Everybody off the fence! | 大家离篱笆远点 |
[13:45] | Three, two, one! | 三 二 一 |
[13:58] | Can you even use that thing, squirt? | 你会用吗 小样 |
[14:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:03] | Are you going to shoot Santa Claus? | 你要去射杀圣诞老人吗 |
[14:05] | He was outside my window yesterday. | 他昨晚在我的窗外 |
[14:09] | I thought you said he’s dead. | 我想你跟我说他死了吧 |
[14:11] | Try to make up your mind. | 快点下定决心吧 |
[14:12] | – Doing some electrical work? – You like my handiwork? | -干电工的活呢 -你对这还满意吗 |
[14:16] | Got to try something, | 得想点别的办法 |
[14:17] | there’s predators about. | 到处都是掠夺者 |
[14:20] | The explosions are driving them crazy. | 爆炸把它们弄疯了 |
[14:22] | I wonder what they are looking for. | 我好奇他们在找什么 |
[14:25] | Some kind of research. | 在做某项调查 |
[14:28] | Hey, check it out. | 快看 |
[14:36] | They’re coming. | 它们来了 |
[14:40] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[14:42] | They’re coming! | 它们来了 |
[14:46] | Our refrigerators will soon be filled with meat. | 冰箱即将填满肉了 |
[14:52] | Open the gate. Get out from under foot. | 把门打开 别挡道 |
[14:58] | Come! | 快来 |
[15:00] | Come in, what are you doing there. | 进来 你在那干嘛 |
[15:12] | – Two skinny little runts – Something’s wrong. | -才两只瘪鹿 -出问题了 |
[15:17] | Maybe the others have just lost their way? | 也许其它的走丢了 |
[15:27] | No, they haven’t. | 不会 才不是走丢了 |
[16:14] | Merry Christmas to you. | 祝你圣诞快乐 |
[16:23] | – You stay here. – Me too? | -你待这里 -我也是吗 |
[16:25] | Look after Pietari. | 替我看着彼塔里 |
[17:01] | What kind of a wolf makes a mess like this? | 什么狼能这么凶残 |
[17:04] | A big and fucking nasty one. Look at this. | 又大又爱折腾的 看这个 |
[17:09] | All because of those idiots and their explosions. | 都是那些傻逼搞的爆炸 |
[17:14] | Now we’ve got Russian wolves here too. | 现在连俄罗斯狼都来凑热闹了 |
[17:17] | They found the hole. | 他们发现那个洞了 |
[17:20] | Rauno, it’s been cut with forceps. | 劳诺 这是用钳子弄的 |
[17:25] | It’s our fault. | 是我们的错 |
[17:27] | Not a word to your father, | 一个字也别对你爸说 |
[17:29] | or I’ll kick your ass! | 否则我揍你 |
[17:30] | We never went anywhere near that fence, remember that. | 记住 我们没靠近过那篱笆 |
[17:40] | They deserve to be shot. | 真该杀了他们 |
[17:42] | They’re probably gone already. | 它们可能已经跑了 |
[17:44] | They are already gone. | 它们已经跑了 |
[17:46] | The last few days were very quiet. | 最近几天都很静 |
[17:48] | Fuck, if it wasn’t for the border, | 我擦 如果这不是边境 |
[17:51] | I’d kick all their asses. | 我肯定揍他们 |
[17:56] | You’ve got insurance, right? | 你买了保险 对吧 |
[18:00] | No, we don’t fucking have insurance. | 我们没买保险 |
[18:08] | Four hundred and thirty three carcasses. | 四百三十三具尸体 |
[18:11] | Aimo, how much will it cost? | 艾莫 这值多少钱 |
[18:15] | About 85 thousand. | 八万五 |
[18:21] | Plus VAT, twenty two percent. | 再加百分之二十二的增值税 |
[18:31] | There’s our money, rotting away. | 我们的钱就这样烂掉了 |
[18:44] | He was very hungry. | 他很饿 |
[18:48] | So, what do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[18:52] | Let’s go talk to them. | 去跟他们谈谈 |
[18:56] | Fuck. | 我擦 |
[18:59] | I hear they’ve paid off the border patrol, | 听说他们花买通了边境巡逻 |
[19:01] | to shoot trespassers on sight. | 可以射杀闯入者 |
[19:04] | Crossing the border is a big deal. | 越境是大事 |
[19:06] | Bankruptcy is also no small thing. | 破产也是大事 |
[19:09] | Pietari, come on! | 彼塔里 快来 |
[19:45] | This is a shitty idea! | 这不是个好主意 |
[20:25] | They left in a hurry. | 他们走得很匆忙 |
[20:28] | Fuck! | 我擦 |
[20:45] | Come see this! | 来看看这个 |
[21:07] | Enlarged area. | 扩展区 |
[21:12] | They found him, Vuppe. | 小威 他们找到他了 |
[21:17] | Seismic research, bullshit. | 说什么地震调查 真是瞎扯淡 |
[21:20] | They’ve been digging for something. | 他们在找东西 |
[21:26] | What the hell did they find? | 他们找到了什么 |
[21:49] | That’s the end of that. | 到底了 |
[22:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:28] | Aren’t you going to open it? | 你不打算打开了吗 |
[22:31] | No. | 不 |
[22:38] | – Tape these to your butt. – Are you serious? | -把这个粘到你屁股上 -你是说真的 |
[22:47] | Do I look like I am? | 你觉得呢 |
[22:49] | You look, like you’re wearing diapers. | 我觉得你像戴着尿布 |
[22:52] | So this is why you called me here? | 你就为了这叫我来 |
[22:57] | Look at these. | 看这个 |
[23:09] | The real Santa was a bit different, | 真实的圣诞老人有点不同 |
[23:11] | the Coca Cola Santa is a fraud. | 可口可乐圣诞老人是假冒的 |
[23:15] | These are from a story book. | 这只是故事书里的图片 |
[23:17] | This one isn’t. | 但这不是 |
[23:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:24] | Evidence that some stories are real. | 证明那些故事存在的证据 |
[23:27] | And what should I be seeing here? | 你想我看出些什么名堂 |
[23:29] | The real Santa… | 真的圣诞老人… |
[23:31] | Who whips naughty children to death. | 他把淘气的孩子折磨致死 |
[23:32] | Their blood spraying all over. | 血花飞溅 |
[23:36] | Until there’s nothing left of them, not even the bones. | 直到什么都不剩 连骨头都不剩 |
[23:38] | But how did he end up there? | 但他怎么会在那里呢 |
[23:43] | A long time ago, the Saami-People were angry at him, | 很久之前 萨米人对他的行为很愤怒 |
[23:46] | they lured him onto a frozen lake. | 他们把他引到一个冰冻的湖中 |
[23:48] | When Santa came, | 当圣诞老人来了 |
[23:49] | the ice broke under him. | 冰在他的脚下裂开 |
[23:51] | Santa fell in and the lake froze completely trapping him. | 他掉进了湖中 被冰封在湖中 |
[23:56] | When summer came, | 当夏天到来 |
[23:56] | they pulled up a huge ice block, | 他们把那巨大的冰块拉起 |
[23:58] | they then buried it under | 他们把冰块 |
[24:01] | several hundred meters of dirt and stones. | 埋在几百米深的泥土与岩石下 |
[24:07] | And that became known as Korvatunturi. | 那就是现在的科尔瓦山 |
[24:12] | You’re such a fool! | 你就是个傻子 |
[24:19] | When was the last time you got spanked? | 你上一次被打屁股是什么时候 |
[24:21] | Dunno. When I was little. | 不知道 应该还很小吧 |
[24:24] | Should we tell them? | 我们该告诉他们吗 |
[24:31] | Listen, kiddo, do you have any idea what your dad’s going to do | 听着小子 你知道你爸爸得知 |
[24:35] | when he hears those reindeer died because of you? | 那些驯鹿因你而死 会有什么后果吗 |
[25:07] | – Are you making gingerbread? – Are you hungry? | -你在做姜饼吗 -你饿了吗 |
[25:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:45] | Did you play hockey? | 你刚在玩曲棍球吗 |
[25:48] | No, just playing make-believe. | 没有 只是想象中的游戏 |
[25:53] | Must be a rough game. | 肯定是个野蛮游戏 |
[25:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:03] | These are really good, | 这些真好吃 |
[26:06] | just like mother used to make them. | 跟妈妈做的味道一样 |
[26:10] | Glad to hear that. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[26:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:27] | What if I didn’t exist? | 如果我不存在会怎样 |
[26:30] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:33] | If I had disappeared. | 我消失了会怎样 |
[26:38] | You should disappear into your bed. | 那就从这消失到床上去吧 |
[26:43] | It’s already very late. | 很晚了 |
[26:55] | Dad, | 爸爸 |
[26:56] | do you think I’ve been nice? | 我是好孩子吗 |
[27:01] | Nice boys are already in bed at this hour. | 好孩子这个点都睡着了 |
[27:22] | Merry Christmas, Dad. | 圣诞快乐 爸爸 |
[27:25] | Merry Christmas, Pietari. | 圣诞快乐 彼塔里 |
[28:23] | – This is Subzero one. – Finally! | -这里是零下一度 -总算联系到你了 |
[28:25] | I’ve tried contacting you a thousand times! | 我尝试联系你几千次了 |
[28:27] | – Where are you? – We are running tomorrow. | -你哪去了 -明天交货 |
[28:30] | – Is the cargo ready!? – No! | -货物准备好了吗 -没有 |
[28:33] | We have to cancel the whole operation! | 我们得取消这次行动 |
[28:35] | It’s not what you think! | 这跟你想的不一样 |
[28:36] | – I repeat. Is the cargo ready?! – Cargo? | -我重复一遍 货准备好了吗 -货 |
[28:41] | Don’t you understand?! | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:42] | It still has a pulse! | 它还有脉搏 |
[28:44] | Calm down, Mr. Green, | 淡定 格林先生 |
[28:46] | Just follow the safety instructions. | 按安全指示做 |
[28:49] | Fuck your safety instructions! | 去你妈的安全指示 |
[28:53] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[29:03] | Christmas | 圣诞节 |
[29:55] | Stay there, | 呆在那 |
[29:58] | I’ll check it out. | 我去看看 |
[30:19] | Do you think this is funny?! | 你觉得这很好玩吗 |
[30:22] | You nearly killed me! | 差点害死我 |
[30:27] | You’re definitely not going skating! | 你别想去滑雪了 |
[30:30] | You’re grounded for Christmas. | 圣诞节期间你被禁足了 |
[30:31] | I’m going for a pee. | 我去撒尿 |
[30:38] | Come on, Vuppe, let’s go out. | 来 小威 走吧 |
[31:10] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[31:19] | – What’s wrong? – The bait’s been taken. | -怎么了 -诱饵不见了 |
[31:35] | Carefully now. | 现在小心 |
[31:43] | Stay there. | 待这 |
[31:49] | Did you hear me? | 你没听到吗 |
[31:58] | Don’t come any closer. | 别再靠近了 |
[32:17] | Some bird… | 是鸟… |
[32:27] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[32:31] | There’s nothing there. | 没什么 |
[32:33] | – Can I take a look then? – No. | -我能看看吗 -不能 |
[32:36] | Some kind of a bird snatched the bait. | 鸟叼走了诱饵 |
[32:42] | I want to see it! | 我想看看 |
[32:43] | See what? There’s nothing there. | 看什么 什么都没有 |
[32:46] | Then why can’t I look? | 为什么不让我看 |
[32:49] | Because we haven’t even had breakfast yet. | 因为我们还没吃早饭 |
[33:02] | We really don’t have anything else? | 我们真的没别的可以吃了吗 |
[33:07] | These are fine. | 这些很不错了 |
[33:13] | If I eat all of these. | 如果我把它们都吃完 |
[33:14] | Then can I go take a look? | 是不是可以去看一眼 |
[33:18] | Then you take some more. | 想看那就再多吃点 |
[33:27] | Are you angry at me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[33:30] | No. | 没有 |
[33:35] | You wait here. | 你在这等着 |
[33:37] | Did you hear me?! | 没听懂吗 |
[33:41] | You’re still grounded. | 你现在还被禁足 |
[33:49] | What the fuck took you so long? | 你丫的怎么这么久啊 |
[33:51] | Had to get ready for the Santa gig follow me | 我得为一会儿的圣诞表演作准备 |
[33:55] | and keep your mouth shut. | 把你的嘴闭上 |
[33:57] | Vuppe, come on. | 小威 快来 |
[34:35] | Serves him right for trespassing, god damned. | 算是惩罚他非法越境 |
[35:04] | Greene, Brian, Jonathan. | 格林·布莱恩·乔纳森 |
[35:11] | Born in -52. | 生于1952年 |
[35:13] | One of those nuts from the mountain. | 山上的疯子之一 |
[35:19] | Under 60 years old. | 未满60岁 |
[35:43] | What are you going to say? | 你准备怎么说 |
[35:46] | To whom? | 对谁说 |
[35:49] | People. | 大家 |
[35:55] | Nothing. | 什么也不说 |
[35:57] | You probably are aware that wolf pits are illegal… | 你也许意识到了捕狼陷阱是违法的 |
[36:00] | God damn you, Piiparinen! | 去你的 皮帕瑞 |
[36:04] | Whether you like it or not, you’re involved in this. | 不管你喜欢不喜欢 你都卷进来了 |
[36:07] | – I ought to.. – Be silent. | -我得… -别吵 |
[36:13] | And think… | 仔细思考… |
[36:14] | If you know how. | 如果你知道什么叫思考的话 |
[36:30] | I have exactly one hour, | 在第一场圣诞表演前 |
[36:32] | before my first Santa gig. | 我有一小时 |
[36:54] | Vuppe, stay. | 小威 待着 |
[37:31] | Did you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[37:43] | He’s breathing. | 他还有呼吸 |
[37:45] | Tough old guy. | 老不死的 |
[37:57] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[38:00] | He’s scenting something. | 他在闻什么味道 |
[38:11] | Pietari. | 彼塔里 |
[38:16] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[38:17] | I told you to stay inside! | 我跟你说了别出来 |
[38:19] | Pietari! Get back here right now! | 彼塔里 马上给我回来 |
[38:23] | Did he see? | 他看见了吗 |
[38:26] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:28] | Hey, I’ve gotta get to work. | 我得去演出了 |
[38:31] | What do I do with that one? | 里边那个家伙怎么办 |
[38:32] | Chitchat with him. | 跟他聊聊天 |
[38:59] | Shit! | 该死 |
[39:05] | Pietari, Pietari. God damned. | 彼塔里 彼塔里 真该死 |
[39:27] | What is he up to? | 他要去干吗 |
[39:53] | – Afternoon. – Hello. | -下午好 -你好 |
[39:56] | – What the hell sort of a dress are you wearing? – What? | -你这到底穿的是什么啊 -什么 |
[40:01] | – Is everything all right? – What do you mean? | -没什么事吧 -什么意思 |
[40:04] | Horrible ghostly figure… | 恐怖的幽灵般的身影 |
[40:06] | been going around town. | 在镇上四处游荡 |
[40:09] | Strange things have happened. | 发生了些很奇怪的事情 |
[40:11] | Everything’s fine with us, | 我们很好 |
[40:15] | isn’t that right, Pietari? | 对吧 彼塔里 |
[40:17] | Then you’re an exception. | 那么你们就是例外 |
[40:23] | I see the whole murder squad showed up. | 谋杀小组现身了 |
[40:25] | – What’s messed up here then? – My side-business. | -这里是怎么回事 -我的副业 |
[40:29] | Couple of hundred sacks of potatoes, the whole harvest. | 几百袋的土豆 所有的收成 |
[40:33] | I’m here for potatoes? | 我来这里是为了土豆 |
[40:35] | Yes! And no. | 是的 也不是 |
[40:41] | They just took the bags. | 他们只是拿走了袋子 |
[40:46] | Holy hell. | 我的天哪 |
[40:49] | Last night nearly every house got their heaters stolen. | 昨天夜里 几乎所有人家的取暖器都被偷了 |
[40:55] | Ripped right out of the walls. | 直接从墙上拽了下来 |
[40:58] | It’s going to be a damn cold Christmas. | 今年的圣诞会冷的要死的 |
[41:02] | Inkeri’s hair blower was stolen from the bathroom. | 英格丽的吹风机被人从浴室偷走了 |
[41:05] | Who would need all that old crap? | 谁需要那些破烂 |
[41:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:10] | Our junk is high tech to the Russians. | 我们的垃圾对俄国人来说都是高科技 |
[41:13] | – Pietari, shouldn’t we be heading home now? – No. | -彼塔里 我们该回家了 -不 |
[41:17] | – Where’s Juuso? – Probably still asleep | -朱索在哪里 -也许还在睡觉 |
[41:23] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[41:25] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[41:27] | Let’s take a look at your car. | 我们去看看你的车 |
[41:40] | Juuso. | 朱索 |
[41:54] | Juuso, wake up. He’s at our place now. | 朱索 快起来 他现在来我们这了 |
[42:00] | Juuso? | 朱索 |
[42:13] | Juuso has been taken! | 朱索被带走了 |
[42:17] | – What’s this? – It was in Juuso’s bed. | -这是什么 -在朱索的床上找到的 |
[42:20] | Maybe he’s snuck out to see a girl. | 也许他溜出去见女孩子了 |
[42:23] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[42:25] | we used to make a building out of pillows and… | 我们经常把枕头堆在床上然后… |
[42:29] | – pretended it’s… – He’ll probably be home by nightfall. | -假装那是 -他可能傍晚就回来了 |
[42:31] | – You still don’t understand? – Pietari! | -你还没明白吗 -彼塔里 |
[42:34] | Nobody wants to listen to your nonsense. | 没人想听你胡言乱语 |
[42:38] | – Now I can go? – Yes, go. | -现在我可以走了吗 -可以了 走吧 |
[42:45] | Aimo, you speak English, right? | 艾莫 你会说英语 对吧 |
[42:50] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[42:52] | We need a translator. | 我们需要一个翻译 |
[43:31] | Oh, shit. | 该死的 |
[43:40] | Old devil. | 老恶魔 |
[44:00] | Gingerbread? | 想吃姜饼吗 |
[44:40] | We have guests from Korvantunturi. | 我们有些从科尔瓦山来的客人 |
[44:44] | What kind of guests? | 什么客人 |
[44:47] | American guests. | 美国客人 |
[45:09] | Get inside now. | 进屋里去 |
[45:11] | But dad, we have to help Juuso! | 但是 爸爸 我们得救救朱索 |
[45:14] | Nonsense, Juuso is a big boy. | 胡说 朱索是大孩子了 |
[45:19] | Well? | 怎么了 |
[45:22] | You can not go there, he’s not human. | 你们不能进去 他不是人 |
[45:25] | – Not a human? – Not human! | -不是人 -不是人 |
[45:28] | – He bit me, damned! – Well, well. | -他咬我 该死 -好吧 好吧 |
[45:33] | – This I have to see. – No, really, don’t… | -这我可得看看 -不 我说真的 别 |
[45:48] | Look at that. | 看看 |
[45:50] | There’s something about him, something odd. | 他有些不对劲 |
[45:55] | – Am I right? – He’s foreign. | -我说的对吧 -他是外国人 |
[46:00] | Go talk to him. | 你去跟他说话 |
[46:07] | Be careful. | 小心点儿 |
[46:10] | How do you like the land of the Northern Lights? | 你觉得北极光之地怎么样 |
[46:25] | I’m not going there alone. | 我不想一个人过去 |
[46:28] | Understood. | 明白 |
[46:33] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[46:58] | This does nothing. | 这没用 |
[47:03] | Wake up, Grandpa! | 快醒醒 老伙计 |
[47:05] | We need money. | 我们需要钱 |
[47:08] | Pietari here, hi. | 我是彼塔里 你好 |
[47:09] | Sorry to bother you on Christmas Eve, but is Hemppa home? | 很抱歉在圣诞节打扰你 请问海帕在家吗 |
[47:15] | Oh, he isn’t… well, thanks anyway. | 他不在 好吧 谢谢你 |
[47:19] | No, haven’t seen. | 不 没见过 |
[47:21] | Oh, and Merry Christmas to you. Bye. | 也祝你圣诞快乐 再见 |
[47:34] | Give me the broom. | 把扫帚给我 |
[47:41] | Where are your friends? | 你的朋友们在哪里 |
[47:43] | Ask him what they dug out of the mountain. | 问他 他们在山上挖什么 |
[47:47] | What did you dig inside the mountain? | 你们在山上挖什么 |
[47:55] | Pretending to be deaf, old trick. | 装聋作哑 老招数了 |
[47:58] | Tell him, we’re keeping him here until someone pays. | 告诉他 有人拿钱来我们才会放了他 |
[48:05] | – Like, as a hostage? – Yes! | -你是说人质吗 -是的 |
[48:09] | Explain! | 快翻译 |
[48:10] | We keep you here ’til somebody pay. | 有人拿钱来我们才会放了你 |
[48:12] | – You’re going to make him mad! – He doesn’t understand. | -你会激怒他的 -他听不懂 |
[48:16] | This is just the first phase. | 这只是第一阶段 |
[48:24] | Last chance, asshole, | 给你最后一次机会 混蛋 |
[48:27] | Rauno here will ask the next question, he don’t speak English. | 劳诺会再问你一个问题 他不会说英语 |
[48:33] | – What the fuck was that? – Dad! | -他妈的是谁啊 -爸爸 |
[48:35] | Oh no, what does he want now? | 不 他现在想干嘛 |
[48:38] | Dad, we need to talk. | 爸爸 我们得谈谈 |
[48:49] | Pietari. Piiparinen and I | 彼塔里 皮帕瑞和我 |
[48:53] | are in the middle of something. What is it? | 正在做事 怎么了 |
[48:57] | Spank me. | 你打我吧 |
[49:00] | – What? – I need to get spanked. | -什么 -我该打 |
[49:03] | Fifteen good strokes ought to do it. | 好好地打十五下应该就够了 |
[49:10] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[49:13] | I’ve been naughty. | 我淘气了 |
[49:16] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[49:17] | We went to Korvatunturi even after you told me not to. | 你跟我说了不许去 我们还是去了科尔瓦山 |
[49:21] | Juuso and I made the hole in the fence. | 围栏上的洞是朱索和我弄的 |
[49:24] | You did what? | 你们干了什么 |
[49:25] | I’m the last one. | 我是最后一个 |
[49:27] | Everyone else has been taken, Juuso too. | 别人都被带走了 朱索也是 |
[49:31] | What is this nonsense? | 你在胡说什么 |
[49:33] | They took all of the children. | 他们把所有孩子都带走了 |
[49:37] | Rauno, you gotta see this. | 劳诺 你得过来看看 |
[49:40] | Wait for me here. | 在这里等我 |
[49:51] | He’s up to something. | 他在搞什么鬼 |
[49:54] | See? He bit through this. | 看 他把这个咬断了 |
[50:10] | Look at his eyes. | 看他的眼睛 |
[50:16] | What is he seeing? | 他在看什么 |
[50:22] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[50:26] | No! | 不要 |
[50:28] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识那个男的吗 |
[50:33] | Looks like he knows you. | 看起来他好像认识你 |
[50:37] | He knows all the children in the world. | 他认识世界上所有的孩子 |
[50:39] | Who is he? Answer me! | 他是谁 回答我 |
[50:42] | He’s been spying on us the whole time. | 他一直在监视我们 |
[50:44] | What do you mean? Speak up! | 什么意思 快说 |
[50:50] | He’s Santa Claus. | 他是圣诞老人 |
[51:04] | He came to get me. They dug him out at Korvatunturi. | 来抓我的 他们把他从科尔瓦山挖了出来 |
[51:08] | A god damn fantastical creature! | 该死的幻想人物 |
[51:10] | I knew there was something odd about him! | 我就知道他哪里不对劲 |
[51:15] | – He’s coming right for us! – Dad, don’t let him take me! | -他朝我们来了 -爸爸 别让他带走我 |
[51:18] | Get on the ground! Tell him. | 趴在地上 告诉他 |
[51:20] | Translate it for him! Get down on the ground! | 翻译给他听 趴在地上 |
[51:22] | Down boy! Go down! | 趴下 小子 趴下 |
[51:28] | He has his own language. | 他有他自己的语言 |
[51:30] | – He is not afraid of you, Dad! – Yes, he is | -他不怕你 爸爸 -不 他怕 |
[51:34] | Tie him up. | 把他捆起来 |
[51:35] | – I’m not touching it. – Right now! | -我才不要碰他 -快点 |
[52:10] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[52:14] | Subzero One, do you read me? | 这里是零下一号 听得到我说话吗 |
[52:17] | It’s coming from the jacket. | 声音是从夹克里传来的 |
[52:19] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[52:21] | Mr. Green? Is everything okay? | 格林先生 一切都还好吧 |
[52:30] | – We are landing in 30 minutes. – What did he say? | -我们将在三十分钟后着陆 -他说什么 |
[52:33] | They want him back. | 他们想要他回去 |
[52:39] | Mr. Green? | 格林先生 |
[52:41] | Is Santa ready to fly? | 圣诞老人准备好起飞了吗 |
[52:44] | – I’m right, aren’t I? – What are you going to do? | -我说对了 看吧 -你要做什么 |
[52:52] | This is Rauno. | 我是劳诺 |
[52:54] | Rauno from Finland. | 芬兰的劳诺 |
[53:12] | We have Santa Claus. | 圣诞老人在我们手上 |
[53:15] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[53:18] | Where is Mr. Green? | 格林先生在哪里 |
[53:19] | Tell them that we have Santa for sale. | 告诉他们 我们要卖圣诞老人 |
[53:54] | How much are you going to ask for it? | 你们打算要多少钱 |
[53:57] | – Enough to cover my debts. – At least. | -要够还我的帐 -至少 |
[54:01] | – We should think about this. – Are you afraid? | -我们应该想想这个 -你害怕吗 |
[54:05] | We’re giving it up way too easy. | 我们不能这么轻易放手 |
[54:07] | Think about how much it might cost. | 想想这能带来多少财富 |
[54:12] | A real Santa Claus. | 一个真正的圣诞老人 |
[54:17] | Someone is going to get rich from it. | 有人可以因此发家致富 |
[54:20] | That’s what we’re doing. | 我们现在就是因此致富 |
[54:41] | – Dad! – Stay here, this won’t take long. | -爸爸 -呆着别动 不会很久的 |
[55:09] | – It’s Inkeri’s hair dryer! – What the fuck? | -是英格丽的吹风机 -搞什么 |
[55:12] | Put the fucking thing away, | 把那该死的东西拿开 |
[55:15] | and try to look like you mean business. | 我们这是在谈生意 严肃点 |
[55:43] | Fucking little midget. | 该死的小矮人 |
[56:01] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[56:02] | Where are my men? | 我的人在哪里 |
[56:08] | – Say something. – Yeah, yeah, we are men. | -说话啊 -没错 我们就是人 |
[56:12] | Let’s do business. | 我们来谈生意吧 |
[56:13] | Business? What kind of business? | 生意 什么生意 |
[56:16] | What do you want? | 你们想要什么 |
[56:19] | – How much do we want? – 85 thousand. | -你想要多少钱 -八万五 |
[56:29] | 85 thousand dollars. | 八万五千美金 |
[56:31] | – At minimum a million. – You shut up. | -最少一百万 -你给我闭嘴 |
[56:38] | Hey. Where is the cargo? | 货在哪 |
[57:49] | The last door… | 最后一道门 |
[58:25] | Shh, put down your weapons and | 放下你们的枪 然后 |
[58:29] | smile as nice as you can. | 笑得友好点 |
[58:35] | Move slowly and do exactly as I say. | 慢慢移动 按我说的做 |
[58:42] | – What did he say? – We need to stay quiet. | -他说什么 -要我们安静点 |
[58:46] | This is not Santa. | 这不是圣诞老人 |
[58:48] | What? | 什么 |
[58:50] | It’s one of Santa’s little helpers. | 这是一个圣诞老人的小帮手 |
[58:54] | – What fucking helper? – He says it’s an elf. | -什么鬼帮手 -他说这只是一个小妖精 |
[58:58] | Enough of that bullshit, show me the money! | 废话说够了吧 把钱给我 |
[59:04] | God damned. | 他妈的 |
[59:06] | Santa is going to find out who is naughty or nice. | 圣诞老人会知道谁淘气 谁听话 |
[59:20] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[59:23] | Is someone there? | 是不是有人啊 |
[59:28] | What the fuck is that thing running there? | 他妈的什么鬼东西在那 |
[59:35] | What the hell is happening here? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[59:39] | They’re protecting their master. | 他们在保护他们的主人 |
[59:46] | Pietari! Pietari! | 彼塔里 彼塔里 |
[1:00:00] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[1:00:15] | The elves have built a nest for it. | 妖精们给他建了个窝 |
[1:00:28] | For what? | 给谁 |
[1:00:29] | – Is that..? – Yes. | -那难道是… -是的 |
[1:00:35] | They’re trying to defrost it. | 他们想给他解冻 |
[1:00:44] | – Dad. – Shh, what was that? | -爸爸 -嘘 那是什么 |
[1:00:47] | Help, daddy! | 救命啊 爸爸 |
[1:00:50] | Juuso. They are all here. | 朱索 他们都在这 |
[1:00:53] | And about to get spanked. | 等着被打屁股 |
[1:00:59] | Juuso, where are you? | 朱索 你在哪里 |
[1:01:03] | – Kill the heaters! – Juuso, say something! | -把取暖器毁了 -朱索 说话 |
[1:01:09] | – Piiparinen, the door won’t hold! – What should I do? | -皮帕瑞 门抵不住了 -我该怎么办 |
[1:01:14] | Pile stuff at the door! | 把东西堆到门边 |
[1:01:16] | We need to barricade it! Hurry! | 我们弄点障碍物 快点 |
[1:01:20] | Aimo, leave the brat there and come help us! | 艾莫 别管孩子了 快来帮我们 |
[1:01:24] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[1:01:27] | Daddy, I want to go home! | 爸爸 我想回家 |
[1:01:29] | We’re all right, we’re going home soon. | 没事了 我们马上回家 |
[1:01:37] | We’re all going to die! | 我们都会死的 |
[1:01:57] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:02:00] | Aimo! | 艾莫 |
[1:02:03] | Piiparinen! | 皮帕瑞 |
[1:02:05] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[1:02:22] | As long as Santa is here, | 只要圣诞老人在这里 |
[1:02:26] | the elves will not leave kids alone. | 妖精们就不会放过孩子们 |
[1:02:29] | It’s either me, or Santa. | 不是我死 就是圣诞老人亡 |
[1:02:36] | I suggest Santa. | 我提议后者 |
[1:03:47] | This is Piiparinen. Pietari, you read me? | 这是皮帕瑞 彼塔里 听到了吗 |
[1:03:50] | Pietari, read you fine. | 这是彼塔里 我听得到 |
[1:03:52] | – Ready for takeoff. – Roger. | -准备起飞 -收到 |
[1:04:00] | Why do I have to be in the sack? | 我为什么一定得呆在麻袋里 |
[1:04:03] | Because it’s my plan! Let’s go. | 因为这是我的计划 走吧 |
[1:04:10] | – Here’s another one. – Not Juuso. | -还有一个 -不要带走朱索 |
[1:04:14] | All of the children must be together, otherwise this won’t work. | 所有孩子都得呆在一起 否则不能成功 |
[1:04:20] | I’m scared, dad. | 我害怕 爸爸 |
[1:04:22] | Piiparinen! The package is ready! | 皮帕瑞 包裹准备好了 |
[1:04:30] | – Aren’t you going to get cold out there? – You stay out of this! | -你呆那不会冷吗 -这事儿你别管 |
[1:04:36] | Dad, don’t worry, everything will be fine! | 爸爸 别担心 没事的 |
[1:04:41] | Cleared for takeoff! | 可以起飞了 |
[1:04:50] | You take care of your part, I’ll take care of this! | 你们管好你们的事情 这些交给我 |
[1:05:39] | Slow down! We’ll wait for them here! | 开慢点 我们在这里等着他们 |
[1:06:01] | Piiparinen, look down! | 皮帕瑞 看下面 |
[1:06:13] | I can’t believe it, they’re following us. | 真不敢相信 他们跟着我们 |
[1:06:17] | What did I say. | 我就说嘛 |
[1:06:30] | Piiparinen, let’s turn back. | 皮帕瑞 我们掉头吧 |
[1:06:34] | – What? – Let’s fly to the corral! | -什么 -我们飞到畜栏去 |
[1:06:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:06:39] | Pretend they’re reindeer! | 把他们当成驯鹿 |
[1:06:48] | Reindeer? | 驯鹿 |
[1:06:50] | Fuck yeah! | 好嘞 |
[1:06:52] | That’s what we’re going to do! | 我们就这么办 |
[1:07:27] | I guess we were a bit naughty. | 我想我们太淘气了 |
[1:07:36] | If you ever wondered, Aimo, | 要是你曾经想过 艾莫 |
[1:07:37] | how Santa manages to visit | 圣诞老人是怎么同时到达 |
[1:07:40] | thousands of places simultaneously, this is how. | 那么多地方 这就是答案 |
[1:07:46] | Magic of Christmas. | 圣诞奇迹啊 |
[1:08:21] | Piiparinen, the gate is closed! | 皮帕瑞 门是关着的 |
[1:08:25] | God damned. We have to think of something else. | 该死的 我们得想想别的办法 |
[1:08:30] | There’s no time, I’ll open the gate! | 没时间了 我来开门 |
[1:08:33] | You’re not going anywhere! | 你哪都不要去 |
[1:08:35] | I can not land there to pick you back up. | 我没法降落接你回去 |
[1:08:40] | I’m not coming back. | 我不回去了 |
[1:08:43] | Pietari? Do you hear me? | 彼塔里 听见我的话了吗 |
[1:08:56] | Pietari! | 彼塔里 |
[1:09:42] | Piiparinen! | 皮帕瑞 |
[1:09:45] | Tell daddy what I did! | 把我做的事告诉我爸爸 |
[1:10:18] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:10:33] | A peaceful Christmas to all. | 祝大家圣诞平安 |
[1:10:47] | And a fucking banging New Year. | 再祝新年他妈的红火 |
[1:11:17] | Feast your eyes on that, bastards! | 大开眼界了吧 狗杂种 |
[1:11:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:11:23] | A Christmas miracle. | 圣诞奇迹 |
[1:11:24] | Congratulations, Pietari! | 恭喜你 彼塔里 |
[1:11:26] | You just made all the elves unemployed. | 你刚刚让所有的妖精都失业了 |
[1:11:45] | Take the kids home, it’s way past their bedtime. | 把孩子们带回家吧 早过了上床时间了 |
[1:11:50] | Roger, and out. | 收到 撤了 |
[1:12:46] | One hundred and ninety eight Santa Clauses. | 一百九十八个圣诞老人 |
[1:12:49] | Do the math Juuso, how much will it cost? | 朱索算算看 这得多少钱啊 |
[1:12:57] | How much for one? | 一个多少钱 |
[1:13:02] | Eighty-Five thousand. | 八万五千美金 |
[1:13:14] | About 16,800,000, something like that. | 差不多一千六百八十万 |
[1:13:18] | Plus VAT, twenty two percent. | 还有二成二的增值税 |
[1:13:39] | – You’re quite a guy. – You too. | -你真了不起 -你也是 |
[1:14:00] | 312 days until Christmas | 距离圣诞节 三百一十二天 |
[1:14:19] | Seventy-Six days before Christmas | 距离圣诞节 七十六天 |
[1:14:42] | There’s nothing for you there, caveman! | 没有你的份 山顶洞人 |
[1:15:29] | Twenty-four days before Christmas | 距离圣诞节 二十四天 |