英文名称:Recovery
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | 朗维尤戒毒中心 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h海洛因分部 – 女患者部门 | |
[03:08] | And this is the common room. | 这是普通房间 |
[03:09] | We’ve got boardgames, some books, | 我们有棋牌游戏 一些书 |
[03:12] | you can watch TV. | 你能看看电视 |
[03:13] | I now Veronica… | 你是维罗妮卡 |
[03:14] | Ronnie. | 叫我罗妮 |
[03:16] | What? | 什么 |
[03:17] | Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[03:18] | Nobody calls me Veronica. | 没人叫我维罗妮卡 |
[03:20] | It seems like you’re all set with the forms | 你的表格好像都填好了 |
[03:22] | so it’s just a matter of checking your phone. | 所以只需检查你的手机 |
[03:26] | Why you gotta check my phone? | 为什么要检查我的手机 |
[03:27] | Your focus here is on getting well. | 你在这里的任务是戒毒 |
[03:30] | The outside world can distract from that. | 外面的世界会让你分心 |
[03:32] | You kidding me with this? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[03:36] | Ronnie, this is non negotiable. | 罗妮 这没什么好谈的 |
[03:38] | You give us the phone or we call | 把手机交出来 否则我们就 |
[03:40] | the sheriff and you go to jail. | 打电话给警长让你进监狱 |
[03:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:55] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[03:58] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[04:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:01] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:03] | Uh, this is Katherine… | 这是凯瑟琳 |
[04:04] | Yeah, what, do we have roommates? | 什么鬼 还有室友的吗 |
[04:05] | No, Katherine gets confused. | 不 凯瑟琳迷糊了 |
[04:08] | Her mother used while she was pregnant | 她母亲怀孕时吸过毒 |
[04:10] | and she grew up in a family of addicts. | 她在瘾君子家庭长大 |
[04:13] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[04:15] | Katherine, you’re in the wrong room again. | 凯瑟琳 你又进错房间了 |
[04:17] | I’m gonna escort you back to your own room okay? | 我送你回你自己房间好吗 |
[04:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:25] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:28] | Get the fuck out of my room. | 滚出我的房间 |
[04:29] | Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:35] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[04:36] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[04:40] | Okay, wait here a moment | 好 在这里稍等片刻 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:727个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:104个,六级词汇:46个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:69个,考研词汇:118个,专四词汇:94个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:194个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:41] | and I’ll take you back to your own room. | 我带你回自己房间 |
[04:43] | Just wait here, wait here. | 在这里等一会 等一会 |
[04:46] | She’s been fighting heroin addiction for years. | 她几年来都在与海洛因抗争 |
[04:49] | She’s lost everything. | 她失去了一切 |
[04:50] | It’s very sad. | 很不幸 |
[04:53] | Just keep her out of my room. | 别让她进我房间 |
[05:25] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[05:27] | What? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Do you want a cigarette? | 来支烟吗 |
[05:39] | Um, I don’t know if this is what they mean by enabling. | 我不知道他们是不是说了可以抽烟 |
[05:43] | What have you got? | 你有什么烟 |
[05:44] | Lights. | 低焦油香烟 |
[05:46] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[05:48] | We smoke the same thing. | 我们抽一样的烟 |
[05:50] | Shit. | 靠 |
[05:54] | okay. | 好吧 |
[06:11] | It’s uh nice to meet you? | 很高兴见到你 |
[06:15] | Ronnie. | 我叫罗妮 |
[06:16] | So how long have you been here Ronnie? | 罗妮 你来这里多久了 |
[06:22] | A couple hours. | 几小时 |
[06:24] | Us too. | 我们也是 |
[06:25] | We, got here about an hour ago. | 我们大约一小时前到的 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:33] | So, | 那 |
[06:35] | junk? | 海洛因吗 |
[06:37] | Yeah, both, | 是 我们都是 |
[06:39] | both of us. | 我们俩都是 |
[06:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:46] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[06:47] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:56] | Good evening everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[06:57] | For those who have not yet met me | 你们还没见过我的话 |
[06:59] | my name is Dr. Taylor. | 我叫泰勒医生 |
[07:00] | I am the Chief Administrator here at Longview. | 我是朗维尤的主管 |
[07:03] | I understand that for some of you | 我知道对你们有些人来说 |
[07:05] | this is your first group therapy session, | 这是你们首次进行集体治疗 |
[07:08] | and tonight it will be conducted by Dr. Barnes. | 今晚由巴恩斯医生负责 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:15] | Hi everyone. | 大家好 |
[07:17] | Uh, you can call me Jessica if you like. | 你们喜欢的话也可以叫我杰西卡 |
[07:19] | A little about me, | 简单自我介绍一下 |
[07:21] | I got my degree from Temple Med. | 我在坦普尔医学院获得学位 |
[07:22] | If you ever need to talk, feel free to find me. | 如果你们想谈谈 可以随时来找我 |
[07:26] | I’m here to listen. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:28] | So let’s begin. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:31] | This is the talking stone. | 这是说话石 |
[07:34] | If you are holding the talking stone you have the floor. | 如果拿着说话石的人有发言权 |
[07:37] | And everyone must be respectful | 大家必须保持尊重 |
[07:39] | and listen to you while you speak. | 你说话时大家要认真听 |
[07:42] | If you are not holding the talking stone, | 如果说话石不在你手上 |
[07:44] | you are not allowed to talk. | 你就不允许说话 |
[07:46] | Everyone understand? | 大家听明白了吗 |
[07:49] | Good. | 好 |
[07:51] | Now I have the stone but now I’m done. | 现在石头在我手上但我说完了 |
[07:53] | So I’m going to pass it to Ronnie. | 所以我把它传给罗妮 |
[08:02] | Ronnie? | 罗妮 |
[08:06] | Now, Ronnie is there, | 现在 轮到罗妮 |
[08:09] | anything in particular you’d like to talk about today? | 你今天有什么特别想说的吗 |
[08:11] | Past drug experiences, regrets or hopes for the future? | 过去的吸毒经历 悔恨或对未来的希望 |
[08:17] | No thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[08:18] | I got nothin’ to say. | 我无话可说 |
[08:20] | Nothing? | 无话可说吗 |
[08:22] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[08:24] | How do you feel Ronnie? | 罗妮 你感觉如何 |
[08:26] | Say anything you want. | 畅所欲言 |
[08:29] | Um, I am here, I don’t wanna be. | 虽然我在这里 但我不想来 |
[08:33] | Um, you wanna know how I feel? | 你想知道我的感受吗 |
[08:36] | That’s it. | 就是那种感受 |
[08:38] | Meg, let Ronnie hold the stone just a little bit longer. | 麦格 让罗妮再拿一会石头 |
[08:43] | Can you talk a little bit about your life at home? | 你能说说你的家庭生活吗 |
[08:47] | Job, uh, family, what you do for fun? | 工作 家人 兴趣爱好 |
[08:52] | I think it’s obvious what I do for fun. | 我想我的兴趣爱好很明显 |
[08:57] | How about a job? | 工作呢 |
[08:58] | How do you afford your fun? | 你怎么玩得起的呢 |
[09:04] | This is a safe space. | 这里很安全 |
[09:06] | There’s no judgment here. | 不会对你评头论足的 |
[09:08] | Uh, I got a military pension and disability. | 我有军队养老金和残疾补助 |
[09:13] | So you were in the Army? | 所以你以前是陆军吗 |
[09:16] | Or the Marines? | 还是海军 |
[09:16] | Were you overseas? | 你以前在国外吗 |
[09:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | Tina? | 蒂娜 |
[09:24] | Uh, so hey I’m Tina and I’m an addict. | 大家好 我叫蒂娜 我是个瘾君子 |
[09:29] | I’ve never done anything like this before | 我以前从没做过这个 |
[09:32] | but probably should’ve. | 但也许应该做一下 |
[09:33] | Probably should’ve nipped it in the bud | 或许在我酗酒的时候就 |
[09:34] | when it was just booze | 应该把它扼杀在萌芽状态 |
[09:35] | but I’m gonna feel over that stuff. | 但我就是想感受一下 |
[09:38] | It’s just part of the job. | 这是工作一部分 |
[09:41] | You know? | 你们知道吗 |
[09:41] | You didn’t overdo it. | 你没做得太过分 |
[09:44] | You were like a paria. | 你就像个仙女一样 |
[09:47] | What the fuck’s a paria? | 仙女是什么鬼 |
[09:50] | What field is this Tina? | 蒂娜 这是什么领域 |
[09:53] | Standup. | 相声 |
[09:54] | Standup comedy. | 相声喜剧 |
[09:56] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[09:57] | Tell a joke. | 说个笑话 |
[09:58] | Yeah, tell us a joke. | 是啊 说个笑话 |
[09:59] | I don’t, I don’t really. | 我不 我不会 |
[10:01] | Louise, Beth please. | 露易丝 贝丝 请保持安静 |
[10:05] | Go on Tina. | 继续 蒂娜 |
[10:07] | I mean that’s about it for now. | 现在就是这样 |
[10:09] | Um, things went too far and now I’m looking to get better | 我走火入魔了 我想改邪归正 |
[10:15] | and be part of the world again. | 重新融入这个世界 |
[10:18] | Thank you Tina. | 谢谢你 蒂娜 |
[10:19] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[10:24] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[10:25] | I’m Carla, and I’m an addict. | 我叫卡拉 我是个瘾君子 |
[10:31] | And well, I can’t tell you the ways | 我无法形容我是如何 |
[10:35] | that I’ve let my family down, kids, my husband. | 让我家人 孩子和丈夫失望的 |
[10:44] | When we first got married we had all these big dreams. | 我们结婚时有着所有伟大的梦想 |
[10:50] | And when I think of what we wanted then, | 当我想到我们想要什么的时候 |
[10:53] | and what we’ve had to settle for now… | 还有我们现在必须解决的问题 |
[10:57] | I’m, I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[10:59] | Uh, hey Meg can I get another cigarette? | 麦格 我能再抽支烟吗 |
[11:01] | Ronnie, please don’t interrupt Carla when she’s talking. | 罗妮 别在卡拉说话时打断她 |
[11:04] | She’s not talking, she’s crying. | 她没说话 她在哭 |
[11:06] | Ronnie. | 罗妮 |
[11:10] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[11:16] | Well I’m Beth and I’m here because my boyfriend, | 我是贝丝 我来这里因为我男朋友 |
[11:21] | well I guess my ex boyfriend now, | 我想现在是我前男友 |
[11:25] | the fuckin’ asshole. | 那个混蛋 |
[11:26] | Okay look, check it. | 好 是这样 |
[11:29] | Me and him, we had this deal. | 我和他有这个约定 |
[11:31] | We would come here together | 我们一起来这 |
[11:33] | and we would get clean together. | 然后一起戒毒 |
[11:36] | So we split the cost, I got everything set up | 所以我们平摊费用 我准备好了一切 |
[11:39] | and then when I go to get him at his place he’s fucking gone. | 然后当我去接他时 他妈的他跑路了 |
[11:45] | He left town. | 他已经离开了城市 |
[11:46] | I mean, you know, he left some notes | 我是说 就给我留下了一些便条 |
[11:48] | about goin’ to stay withhis cousin and some shit. | 说他要去找他表哥什么鬼的 |
[11:51] | I mean, he was the one that was all | 我是说 从头到尾一直是他在说 |
[11:52] | let’s get clean and then he goes | 要一起戒毒 我信了 |
[11:53] | and he fuckin’ splits? | 结果他又自己一个人溜了 |
[11:55] | It was his idea the fuckin’ little bitch. Such a little… | 一开始全是他提的 这个王八蛋真他妈 |
[11:57] | Ronnie please sit, | 罗妮 请坐下 |
[11:58] | Beth isn’t done. | 贝丝还没说完 |
[11:59] | Hey, can I be excused? | 那我可以打断一下吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 不行 |
[12:01] | I just mean how much more of | 我就是想说我还要 |
[12:02] | her shit do I have to listen to? | 听她抱怨多少破事 |
[12:03] | – Excuse me? – Ronnie. | -不好意思 -罗妮 |
[12:05] | You know what? Fuck you you piece of shit. | 去你的 你他妈个狗东西 |
[12:07] | You think just because you were | 你觉得就因为你在部队里待过几天 |
[12:08] | in the Army it makes you somethin’ fuckin’ special? | 所以你就是所有人当中最特别的是吗 |
[12:10] | I got real problems okay? | 我的事全是真的问题好吗 |
[12:11] | Yeah, fuck you. | 我可去你丫的吧 |
[12:12] | What’d you say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[12:14] | I said how much more of your shit do we have to listen to? | 我说我们到底还要听你抱怨多少这些破事 |
[12:17] | No you fuckin’ bitch. | 不 你这个王八蛋 |
[12:18] | You talk to me like that again and I’ll make you sorry, | 你再这样说话试试 我会让你哭出来的 |
[12:20] | I swear to fucking God. | 我对天发誓 |
[12:22] | Look at me you fuckin’ bitch. | 看着我的眼睛你个婊子 |
[12:31] | One, two, three, four, five. | 一 二 三 四 五 |
[12:40] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[12:41] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[12:44] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[12:46] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[12:53] | Lovell? | 洛维 |
[12:54] | Lovell? | 洛维 |
[12:55] | You get her restrained now. | 你赶紧把她控制住 赶紧的 |
[12:57] | All right, come on. | 好了 过来 |
[12:58] | Let’s go. | 跟我走吧 |
[13:03] | Beth, I’m sorry | 贝丝 对不起 |
[13:16] | No. | 不行 |
[13:24] | So? | 然后呢 |
[13:27] | How is she? | 她现在怎么样了 |
[13:28] | Out cold. | 平静下来了 |
[13:29] | How’s Beth? | 贝丝呢 |
[13:30] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[13:31] | She’s in a lotta pain and uh Louise, | 她伤得很严重 还有露易丝 |
[13:34] | well she got her good too. | 她也有得受的 |
[13:36] | She’s got a broken nose. | 她破了鼻子 |
[13:38] | Ronnie being here and staying out of jail | 罗妮是因为表现良好 |
[13:41] | is contingent on her good behavior. | 所以才从监狱放出来到这里的 |
[13:45] | So… | 所以 |
[13:46] | So? | 所以什么 |
[13:47] | So it’s jail. | 所以让她回监狱吧 |
[13:49] | Just like that? | 就因为这点事 |
[13:50] | Just like that Jessica. | 这点事吗 杰西卡 |
[13:52] | I’m not nitpicking here. | 我不想吹毛求疵 |
[13:54] | That was no ones definition of good behavior. | 但是她这样跟表象良好边都沾不上 |
[13:58] | Having her here is a danger to | 她留下对我们其他所有人 |
[14:00] | the other patients and for us. | 都太危险了 |
[14:02] | – You mean she’s a liability – No. | -你是说对于合法组织而言 -不是 |
[14:04] | for the legal department? | 她是个负担吗 |
[14:06] | Dr. Taylor she’s a vet. | 泰勒医生 她是个退伍军人啊 |
[14:08] | She served this country and then | 她为国家效力过 |
[14:10] | she comes back and, Afghanistan. | 好不容易回来了 又去阿富汗打仗 |
[14:14] | Three tours. | 打了三次仗 |
[14:16] | A year home after tour two, then back again. | 第二场仗之后在家呆了一年 又要回去 |
[14:19] | They go over there and fight for us. | 他们不停地回到战场上为我们战斗 |
[14:22] | They see unspeakable things. | 他们看见过无法用言语描述的事 |
[14:24] | They do unspeakable things and when | 他们做过无法言说的的事 |
[14:28] | they come back severely psychologically damaged, | 然后带着严重的心理伤害回来了 |
[14:31] | we think it’s not our problem. | 我们觉得这一切跟我们没关系 |
[14:33] | Like they’re these monsters to be banished from society. | 就像他们只是一些被社会驱逐的怪物罢了 |
[14:37] | They told you this in school? | 你这些都是从学校里学的吗 |
[14:40] | It doesn’t mean it’s not true. | 那也不代表这不是真的 |
[14:43] | So then you think uh, you’re the one | 所以你就觉得 |
[14:46] | that can give her the help she needs. | 你可以给她她所需要的帮助了吗 |
[14:48] | Uh you’re, you’re the one. | 所以你就是天选之子 |
[14:52] | Yes, you’re the one who can save the monster. | 你就是那个唯一可以拯救怪物的人 |
[14:57] | I think I need to try. | 至少值得一试吧 |
[14:59] | And I think a good place to start | 而且我认为一个好的开始 |
[15:02] | would be not treating her like a monster. | 就是不要像对待怪物一样对待她 |
[15:04] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[15:05] | Not tying her to her bed. | 别再把她绑在床上了 |
[15:06] | I know because of your brother you wanna help her. | 我知道你想帮她是因为你哥哥的事 |
[15:09] | That has nothing to do with… | 这两件事没关系 |
[15:10] | I get that but this is not a VA hospital. | 我理解 但这里不是退伍老兵疗养院 |
[15:13] | We’re not set up for these kinds of things. | 我们并不是为这样的人建立的 |
[15:15] | She assaulted two patients. | 她对两个病人进行了人身攻击 |
[15:18] | Won’t she hate us then? | 你觉得她不会很我们吗 |
[15:20] | Jessica, I appreciate your enthusiasm, | 杰西卡 我欣赏你的热情 |
[15:23] | but she is dangerous. | 但她很危险 |
[15:26] | She’s proven that. | 她已经证明这一点 |
[15:28] | One more strike. | 再让我试一次 |
[15:31] | Half a strike. | 最后一次 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry Jessica, my decision is final. | 抱歉杰西卡 这就是我的最终决定 |
[15:35] | But, she… | 但 她 |
[15:36] | Listen, this blizzard, it’s gonna make | 听着 这场暴风雪 会让 |
[15:40] | the roads impassable for a day, maybe two but I need you | 道路堵塞一天 甚至两天 但我要你 |
[15:43] | to start working on her discharge paperwork now | 现在就开始准备她的出院证明 |
[15:45] | and I’m gonna call the sheriff. | 然后我会打电话给警长 |
[15:47] | – Doctor Taylor – I’m sorry Jessica. | -泰勒医生 -我很抱歉杰西卡 |
[15:48] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[15:49] | Now please… | 你求我也没用 |
[15:50] | – You, you don’t… – No, no. | -你 你真的 -没错 |
[15:51] | Dr. Taylor I, I need your help. | 泰勒医生 我 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:53] | All right Dana, | 好的达娜 |
[15:54] | – is everything okay? – It’s bad. | -一切都还好吗 -糟透了 |
[16:53] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:55] | You here to kick me out? | 你现在要赶我走吗 |
[16:58] | You attacked Beth and Louise | 你攻击了贝丝和露易丝 |
[16:59] | and we have a one strike policy here. | 而我们现在有针对袭击仅一次保护规定 |
[17:01] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:03] | Roads are bad but as soon as they’re clear someone | 交通目前有些问题 不过一旦路通了 |
[17:05] | from the sheriff’s department will come and pick you up. | 治安部门的人就会来接你的 |
[17:11] | Can’t you just dope me up so I can’t do anything? | 你就不能直接把我关起来吗 |
[17:16] | That’s not how we do things here. | 现在在这里我们已经不这么干了 |
[17:18] | And it’s not apermanent solution. | 而且这不是个成熟的解决方案 |
[17:23] | So please do your best for now | 所以现在尽量表现好点吧 |
[17:25] | until it’s time to discharge you. | 一直到出院之前 |
[17:43] | Are you feelin’ better? | 感觉好一点了吗 |
[17:46] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[17:49] | You were just havin’ withdrawal pains | 你就是有点只是戒断反应 |
[17:51] | and stomach cramps. | 和胃痉挛 |
[17:53] | – It’s very… – Doctor, I wanna leave. | -这很 -医生 我想回去了 |
[18:00] | Why do you wanna leave? | 为什么呢 |
[18:03] | Uh, this just isn’t working for me. | 我只是觉得这不太适合我 |
[18:07] | You’ve only been here one day. | 你才来了一天 |
[18:10] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:11] | I’ve tried. | 可我试过了 |
[18:13] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[18:14] | You cannot let past failures prevent future success. | 别因为一次失败的尝试就放弃成功的机会 |
[18:20] | I just don’t think I can do it. | 我只是觉得我做不到的 |
[18:23] | Well if you feel that way why did | 好吧 如果你真这么觉得 |
[18:24] | you come here in the first place? | 你一开始为什么要来 |
[18:26] | Dana’s put up with so much of | 达娜一直在忍受我这个 |
[18:28] | my shit and she deserves better. | 糟糕透顶的人 她应该过得更好的 |
[18:31] | I don’t want her to spend the rest | 我不想看到她下半辈子 |
[18:33] | of her life cleaning up my messes. | 都在收拾我的烂摊子 |
[18:37] | Yeah but well, wouldn’t your leaving mean uh, | 说得没错 但你不觉得你离开 |
[18:41] | greatly disappointing Dana? | 会让达娜非常失望吗 |
[18:43] | She wants you to get better uh, don’t you think you owe | 她只想要你好起来 你难道不觉得 |
[18:47] | it to her to give her more then just one day? | 你就在这里待一天完全不足以报答她吗 |
[18:49] | I | 我 |
[18:53] | Don’t you think you owe it to her | 你不觉得你有责任 |
[18:55] | to help her with her addiction? | 留下来帮她戒掉毒瘾吗 |
[18:59] | I just, we never really squared things up doctor and I, | 只是 我们从来没搞定过什么 医生 |
[19:06] | I’ve uh, | 我之前 |
[19:10] | I’ve uh done some really bad things, | 我之前做了一些特别不好的事 |
[19:12] | some fucked up things in my life and uh, | 我生活中一些乱七八糟的事 |
[19:18] | sometimes I think that it’s too late. | 有些时候我觉得已经来不及了 |
[19:28] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[19:31] | I’ve gotta tell you Meg, | 我跟你说 梅格 |
[19:34] | a lot of addicts come here and | 有非常多的瘾君子来到这里 |
[19:35] | they feel exactly the same way you do. | 他们完完全全和你有同样的感受 |
[19:39] | You know what Meg? | 你知道吗梅格 |
[19:42] | They overcome their demons and they get well. | 他们战胜了他们的病魔然后都有所好转 |
[19:47] | So don’t you think if they can do it, | 他们都能做到 |
[19:48] | that you can do it too? | 你为什么觉得自己不行呢 |
[20:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:21] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:30] | after last night I just… | 昨天晚上的事 |
[20:32] | Hey, you got a cigarette? | 嘿 你有烟吗 |
[20:37] | Sure | 有 |
[20:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Do you feel like shit today? | 你今天是不是觉得难受的要命 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:03] | I’m not loving it here, but, | 我不喜欢这个地方 但 |
[21:09] | I’d leave if it weren’t for Dana, but, | 要不是达娜我马上就走 不过 |
[21:13] | I owe it to her. | 我欠她的 |
[21:16] | Well, just hang in there. | 那就继续坚持吧 |
[21:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:26] | I will | 我会的 |
[22:09] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[22:24] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[22:24] | Meg. | 梅格 |
[22:25] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[22:26] | Just wait, just wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[22:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:28] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[22:29] | Let’s get you off the floor. | 我们站起来 |
[22:31] | Let’s get you off the floor. | 我们站起来吧 |
[22:34] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:37] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:38] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:42] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[22:43] | Oh shit. | 我靠 |
[22:44] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:45] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[22:49] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[22:54] | Does your hand hurt? | 你的手疼吗 |
[22:56] | I’ve been through worse. | 我经历过更糟的 |
[23:03] | Ronnie, do you wanna talk | 罗妮 你想聊聊 |
[23:05] | about what happened this morning? | 今天早上发生的事吗 |
[23:07] | Why did you try to hurt Meg? | 你为什么要伤害梅格 |
[23:11] | What made you do that? | 是什么让你那样做的 |
[23:13] | What did you see or think you saw? | 你看见了什么或者说你认为你看见了什么 |
[23:17] | I saw uh, | 我看见了 |
[23:24] | I, I saw a man. | 我看见了一个男人 |
[23:25] | A man? | 一个男人 |
[23:27] | You know this is an all female unit. | 你知道这里住的都是女性 |
[23:32] | This man you saw, | 你看见的这个男人 |
[23:34] | was it someone from back in Afghanistan? | 是你以前在阿富汗见过的人吗 |
[23:36] | Forget it. | 别管了 |
[23:37] | No. | 不 |
[23:38] | Wait, this is important. | 等等 这很重要 |
[23:42] | Was is someone from the… | 是不是哪个人 |
[23:43] | Just forget it. | 别管了 |
[23:45] | you know, aren’t you discharging me? | 你不就是想让我出院吗 |
[23:47] | Isn’t that why you’re here? | 你不就是为了这个才在这的吗 |
[23:49] | Beth is hurt. | 贝丝受伤了 |
[23:51] | Louise’s nose is broken so yes. | 露易丝鼻梁断了 所以是的 |
[23:53] | Right now Dr. Taylor wants you gone. | 现在泰勒医生想让你离开 |
[23:55] | As soon as the snow melts he wants | 一旦雪融化了 |
[23:58] | the sheriff to come and take you to jail. | 他就想让警长过来带你去监狱 |
[24:00] | Great. | 真好 |
[24:01] | Your only way to avoid that is | 你唯一可以不去监狱的办法 |
[24:04] | if you talk to me, now. | 就是和我说 现在 |
[24:06] | Right now and if you tell me what’s wrong, | 现在就说 如果你告诉我哪里出问题了 |
[24:09] | I will help you and I can take that | 我可以帮你 我还可以 |
[24:12] | and give something to Dr. Taylor and that way, | 和泰勒医生说这些问题 那样的话 |
[24:17] | I’m not promising anything, | 我不敢保证什么 |
[24:21] | but maybe you can stay. | 但也许你可以留下来 |
[24:25] | Do you think you can control yourself while you’re here? | 你觉得你在这时可以控制你自己吗 |
[24:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:36] | You were in Afghanistan. | 你去过阿富汗 |
[24:39] | Three tours, got a Purple Heart. | 三次 得了紫心勋章 |
[24:43] | Do you wanna talk about your time overseas? | 你想聊聊你出国的那段时间吗 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:49] | You can, you can talk to me. | 你可以和我说说 |
[24:51] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[24:52] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:54] | How many tours did you do doc? | 你去过几次啊医生 |
[24:56] | Remind me, how long were you over there? | 告诉我 你在那边呆了多久啊 |
[25:00] | Not me personally. | 我本人没去过 |
[25:01] | I never served but I had a brother who was Army and he… | 我没服过役 但我有个哥哥以前是军人 |
[25:04] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[25:06] | Send him in here. | 让他过来 |
[25:07] | I’ll talk to him but you? | 我会和他说的 但你呢 |
[25:11] | Come on. | 别想了 |
[25:20] | Aw shit. | 不 |
[25:23] | He didn’t come back did he? | 他没回来是吗 |
[25:25] | Let’s keep this about you. | 我们还是聊关于你的吧 |
[25:28] | Um, so in Afghanistan I imagine you saw | 所以在阿富汗时 我设想你看见了 |
[25:32] | and engaged in violent acts… | 并参与了暴力行动 |
[25:34] | I was in a war. | 我在打仗啊 |
[25:37] | You know seeing and perpetrating violence | 你知道吗 看见并参与施暴 |
[25:40] | can be terribly damaging to the human psyche. | 会对人类的心智造成严重伤害 |
[25:45] | You’re not the first veteran I’ve treated | 我以前也治疗过老兵 |
[25:47] | and helped deal with trauma they experienced while fighting. | 并帮助他们治愈他们打仗时留下的创伤 |
[25:53] | Talking about it helps. | 说出来是有帮助的 |
[25:57] | Believe me, it’s the best thing for you. | 相信我 这对你来说是最好的了 |
[26:05] | Ronnie? | 罗妮 |
[26:05] | What? | 干嘛 |
[26:08] | Do you want to get clean? | 你想不想戒毒 |
[26:10] | I’m here because of the court, you know that. | 我是因为法庭才在这 你知道的 |
[26:14] | I didn’t choose to be here. | 我才没有选择来这 |
[26:17] | So why would I wanna get clean | 所以我为什么想要戒毒 |
[26:19] | when getting high makes everything go away? | 当你嗨了所有事都离你而去了 |
[26:23] | It numbs up my nerve damage, | 这使我的神经麻木 |
[26:24] | takes away all my problems. | 带走我所有的问题 |
[26:29] | Fucking heroin takes better care | 该死的海洛因比退伍军人事务部给我的 |
[26:31] | of me then the VA ever did so why would I wanna be clean? | 所有感觉都要好 我干嘛想要戒毒 |
[26:35] | Because statistics indicate that given your history, | 因为统计信息表明 鉴于你的历史 |
[26:39] | if you don’t get clean soon you will die and I… | 如果你不早点戒毒你就会死 |
[26:43] | I wanna die. | 我想去死 |
[26:45] | What? | 什么 |
[26:46] | I want to die. | 我想去死 |
[26:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[26:52] | I don’t give a shit if you do. | 你信不信跟我没关系 |
[26:54] | If you really wanted to kill yourself, | 如果你真的想死 |
[26:56] | you would’ve done it by now. | 你早就自杀了 |
[26:59] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[27:01] | We’re done here. | 我们结束了 |
[27:02] | Ronnie I… | 罗妮 我 |
[27:02] | Get out! | 滚 出 去 |
[27:19] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:21] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:23] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[27:25] | You need to get out. | 你得出去 |
[27:27] | Katherine you need to get the fuck out. | 凯瑟琳 你他妈得出去 |
[27:30] | Oh God, fuckin’ get out! | 哦天哪 他妈的 起来 |
[27:32] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:33] | – Get the fuck out! – What, what? | -滚出去 -什么 什么 |
[27:34] | – Go. – Okay. | -走 -好吧 |
[27:35] | Come on, out! | 快点 出去 |
[27:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:56] | We’re talking about our triggers. | 我们在说我们的触发物 |
[27:59] | Triggers? | 触发物 |
[28:01] | Triggers are the things that make you wanna use. | 触发物是让你想嗑药的东西 |
[28:05] | I, | 我 |
[28:08] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:10] | Is there anything that you find | 你以前想要嗑药前 |
[28:12] | that happens before you want to use? | 有没有发现发生什么事 |
[28:19] | What about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[28:21] | Do they ever stress you out? | 他们有没有给你压力 |
[28:26] | Or responsibilities? | 或者责任 |
[28:28] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[28:30] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[28:32] | I don’t have friends anymore. | 我已经没有朋友了 |
[28:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:38] | Why don’t we move on? | 我们继续吧 |
[28:39] | Louise. | 露易丝 |
[28:46] | Um, Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[28:49] | My friends. | 我的朋友 |
[28:53] | What about your friends? | 你的朋友怎么了 |
[28:56] | What about your friends Katherine? | 你的朋友怎么了 凯瑟琳 |
[29:00] | Janice. | 贾妮斯 |
[29:02] | Janice was your friend? | 贾妮斯是你的朋友吗 |
[29:05] | That was one of your friends, Janice? | 贾妮斯是你的一个朋友吗 |
[29:08] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 |
[29:13] | Janice. | 贾妮斯 |
[29:17] | Thank you Katherine. | 谢谢你 凯瑟琳 |
[29:19] | That was good. | 那很棒 |
[29:21] | That was very good. | 那太棒了 |
[29:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:27] | Okay, Louise? | 好 露易丝 |
[29:34] | So are you staying? | 所以你留下来吗 |
[29:36] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[29:38] | At least for now until the snow melts. | 至少到雪化了之前留下 |
[29:42] | That’s good. | 那挺好的 |
[29:44] | Where is Dana? | 达娜在哪 |
[29:46] | She’s not feelin’ so great. | 她不太好 |
[29:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:51] | She’s never had it easy. | 她从来都不容易 |
[29:54] | And everything that she does there’s | 她做的一切 |
[29:56] | like these forces acting against her. | 就像这些力量在反抗她 |
[30:00] | She’s always been there for me. | 她一直都在我身边 |
[30:04] | Sometimes when stuff is really bad I’d, | 有时事情非常糟的时候 |
[30:07] | be gone for days, sometimes weeks. | 我会离开好几天 有时好几周 |
[30:11] | Nowhere, no one, nothing. | 不知何处 没有人 什么都没有 |
[30:16] | And when I’d come back she’d be there for me. | 当我回来时她永远在那等我 |
[30:24] | She never got angry, never got upset. | 她从不生气 从不沮丧 |
[30:28] | I felt really bad. | 我感觉很糟 |
[30:30] | Shouldn’t have done that to her. | 不应该对她做那些事 |
[30:33] | You must really love her. | 你一定很爱她 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[30:42] | So what about you? | 那你怎么样 |
[30:42] | You got a husband? | 你有丈夫吗 |
[30:44] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友呢 |
[30:46] | Or whatever? | 或者别的什么人 |
[30:49] | No. | 没有 |
[30:50] | I mean, I was married | 我是说 我结婚了 |
[30:52] | but, didn’t work out. | 但并没有帮助 |
[30:56] | Sorry to hear that. | 抱歉让你提起这些 |
[30:59] | He was a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[31:00] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:01] | Always wanted to help. | 一直都想帮我 |
[31:03] | Wanted to be there for me. | 想陪我 |
[31:06] | But, married life | 但是 婚姻 |
[31:07] | just wasn’t for me, | 就是不适合我 |
[31:10] | and everything changed when | 后来我调回家的时候 |
[31:12] | I got rotated back home so. | 一切都变了 所以 |
[31:18] | Anyway | 总之 |
[31:18] | I’m off to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[31:22] | See ya. | 回见 |
[31:23] | Night. | 晚安 |
[31:25] | Hey and uh, thanks. | 还有 谢谢 |
[31:29] | Oh yeah, I brought a whole carton. | 没事 我带了一整条 |
[31:33] | Uh, no not for the cigs. | 不 我不是说香烟 |
[31:36] | For this morning. | 我是说这个早上 |
[31:40] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[31:41] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[31:45] | Okay, night. | 晚安 |
[33:16] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[34:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:01] | Is somebody out there? | 谁在外面吗 |
[34:23] | Hey, don’t fuck with me. | 嘿 别他妈跟我开玩笑 |
[34:37] | Jesus, I am out of shape | 天 吓得我屁滚尿流的 |
[35:16] | Wake up. | 起床啦 |
[35:19] | Wake up everyone. | 大家起床啦 |
[35:21] | It’s time to wake up. | 该起床啦 |
[35:28] | Good morning Meg. | 早上好 梅格 |
[35:31] | Hey, time to get up. | 嘿 该起床啦 |
[35:33] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[35:34] | Beth, time to get up. | 贝丝 该起床啦 |
[35:38] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[35:41] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[35:46] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[36:04] | She might’ve run off | 她可能逃跑了 |
[36:06] | uh, but I don’t know | 不过我不知道 |
[36:07] | how far she’d get in | 她在这个暴风雪里 |
[36:08] | this blizzard though. | 能跑多远 |
[36:09] | I guess it’s possible | 这也不是没可能 |
[36:10] | but she left all her stuff. | 但她什么也没带走 |
[36:12] | If she wanted to leave I don’t see | 如果她想走 |
[36:14] | why she’d run out in the middle of the night. | 也没有理由在三更半夜逃走 |
[36:16] | She coulda just asked to leave today, | 她明明可以等到今天提出的 |
[36:18] | it would’ve been much easier. | 明显这样更容易 |
[36:19] | Addiction isn’t always | 你知道毒瘾从来是不是 |
[36:21] | about what’s easy. | 会让你思考怎么样更容易 |
[36:22] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:24] | Well first of all, we don’t talk | 首先一点 |
[36:25] | about this with the other patients. | 别让别的病人知道这件事 |
[36:26] | You just go along as you normally would. | 别让别人看出异样 |
[36:29] | I’ll see if I can get Lovell to find Beth. | 我试试我能不能让洛维找到贝丝 |
[36:33] | Should we call her family? | 我们应该告诉她家人吗 |
[36:35] | The police? | 警察呢 |
[36:36] | Let’s hold off on that okay Jessica? | 我们先等一等可以吗 杰西卡 |
[36:40] | Let me see if uh, Lovell can turn her up. | 让我先看看 洛维能不能把她找出来 |
[37:13] | Where’s Beth? | 贝丝人呢 |
[37:14] | We have to uh, | 我们完全遵守 |
[37:16] | respect patient confidentiality. | 病人隐私保密条款 |
[37:18] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[37:19] | Did she go home? | 她回家了吗 |
[37:20] | Louise, we have to respect… | 露易丝 我们必须要遵守 |
[37:21] | She would’ve fuckin’ told me if she went home. | 如果她要回家她他妈会告诉我的 |
[37:23] | This is bullshit. | 扯犊子 |
[37:25] | What the fuck happened to her? | 她到底怎么了 |
[37:26] | Louise, I’m sorry I can’t… | 露易丝 我很抱歉我不能透露 |
[37:34] | So what? | 所以呢 |
[37:35] | You got Beth tied up somewhere | 你们是把贝丝绑在什么地方关起来了 |
[37:37] | or something you crazy fuckin’ bitch? | 还是怎样 你们一群疯婊子 |
[37:41] | Oh, at least she got a shot in. | 好歹她得到了一针兴奋剂 |
[37:45] | What, you got nothin’ to say? | 你无话可说吗 |
[37:59] | Ronnie, I would like to talk to you. | 罗妮 我很乐意和你聊聊 |
[38:18] | Are you feeling better? | 你感觉好一点了吗 |
[38:23] | Did you black out last night? | 你昨晚又失去知觉了吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:31] | Are these blackout episodes a normal occurrence for you? | 这些昏厥发作对你来说是正常的吗 |
[38:38] | Normal? | 正常吗 |
[38:40] | Do they happen often? | 它们经常发生吗 |
[38:46] | When did they first begin Ronnie? | 第一次是什么时候出现的 罗妮 |
[38:50] | The last time we talked you said you saw a man. | 上次我们聊的时候你说你看见了一个男人 |
[38:54] | Did you see him again last night? | 你昨晚还有看到他吗 |
[39:04] | Uh, yeah. | 有 |
[39:10] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[39:16] | He was someone I killed off base. | 他是我不小心杀掉的一个人 |
[39:22] | But, he was innocent. | 但他是无辜的 |
[39:28] | Just, | 只是 |
[39:31] | just, the wrong place at the wrong time. | 只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[39:33] | I see. | 我明白 |
[39:35] | It’s okay Ronnie. | 没关系 罗妮 |
[39:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[39:38] | – It’s okay. – No, not it’s not okay. | -没关系的 -不 这太有关系了 |
[39:39] | He’s dead because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[39:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:44] | And what you guys go through over there, | 我知道你们在战场上经历了什么 |
[39:46] | it’s not easy dealing with an experience | 经历了那样的事不是很容易能治好 |
[39:50] | like that and when you come home | 如果你像这样回到家 |
[39:51] | if there’s not proper support… | 而他们并不提供足够的支持的话 |
[39:56] | There’s no shame in it. | 没什么好羞耻的 |
[39:59] | A lot of vets turn to narcotics to numb their pain. | 很多老兵最后都选择用麻醉剂来麻木痛苦 |
[40:07] | Did your brother? | 你哥哥也这样了吗 |
[40:11] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[40:13] | When he got back he did. | 他回来的时候他也这样了 |
[40:17] | He was very torn up. | 他整个人非常压抑 |
[40:19] | And that’s what you think of me? | 所以你就是这么看我的吗 |
[40:22] | That I do drugs to forget what I saw? | 我嗑药是为了忘记我在战场上看见的 |
[40:25] | That’s what I’m expected to say? | 我应该这么说吗 |
[40:28] | It’s an easy explanation. | 这是最容易的解释 |
[40:32] | Everyone gets it. | 每个人都可以理解 |
[40:36] | Everyone sympathizes. | 每个人都报以同情 |
[40:41] | War was awful. | 战争很可怕 |
[40:44] | This country chewed you up and spit you out | 这个国家活生生把你压榨 |
[40:46] | and now I’m just another forgotten soldier. | 而我只是又一个被遗忘的士兵 |
[40:50] | You’re supposed to say what you feel. | 你就该说出自己的感受 |
[40:53] | I’m just saying from my experience | 我说的都只是基于一些 |
[40:54] | working with veterans I found… | 我自己和老兵相处的经验 |
[40:55] | I loved it over there. | 我喜欢那里 |
[40:57] | I left my nowhere hometown and got to see the world. | 我离开不算家乡的家乡 去看这个世界 |
[41:03] | I fought. | 我战斗了 |
[41:06] | I fought and I won. | 我战斗了然后我赢了 |
[41:10] | I had real friends. | 我拥有了真正的朋友 |
[41:13] | Friends who would’ve died for me. | 愿意为我死的朋友 |
[41:16] | The friends who I would’ve died for. | 我也愿意为他们死的朋友 |
[41:22] | I had a purpose every day. | 那时候我每天都有意义 |
[41:31] | And then I came here. | 然后我来了这里 |
[41:36] | And what’s here? | 这里有什么呢 |
[41:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[41:43] | Nothing means anything here. | 这里毫无意义 |
[41:49] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[41:52] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[41:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[42:02] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[42:11] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[42:12] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[42:15] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[42:24] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[42:27] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[43:18] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[43:40] | Yes sir, thank you. | 是的长官 谢谢您 |
[43:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:46] | I understand, I understand. | 我理解的 我理解的 |
[43:49] | Thank you officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[43:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[43:52] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[43:56] | Are the cops coming? | 警察来了吗 |
[43:58] | When the road’s plowed. | 等积雪清干净了他们会来的 |
[44:00] | And how long will that take? | 要花多久呢 |
[44:01] | It’s unclear. | 不清楚 |
[44:04] | The, the county’s been really screwed by this blizzard. | 整个县城都被暴风雪弄瘫痪了 |
[44:06] | What about administration? | 管理层呢 |
[44:07] | Can’t they do something? | 他们不能做点什么吗 |
[44:11] | Come in. | 请进 |
[44:14] | Ronnie please come and sit down. | 罗妮 请坐 |
[44:17] | Lovell, thank you very much. | 洛维 非常感谢 |
[44:19] | Appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[44:23] | Ronnie uh, | 罗妮 |
[44:25] | when’s the last time you’ve seen Beth? | 你上次见到贝丝是什么时候 |
[44:28] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:31] | Do you know what happened to Beth? | 你知道贝丝发生什么事了吗 |
[44:35] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[44:36] | You don’t? | 你不知道吗 |
[44:37] | You don’t know? | 你竟然不知道吗 |
[44:38] | You don’t remember? | 你想不起来了吗 |
[44:43] | Like you don’t remember hitting her? | 你记不得你打她的事了吗 |
[44:46] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[44:48] | Take your time and think, hm? | 花点时间好好想想 好吗 |
[44:54] | Where’d you get that shiner? | 你的黑眼圈是怎么弄的 |
[44:56] | You, you didn’t have it last night. | 昨晚还没有的 |
[45:00] | She says she doesn’t remember. | 她都说她想不起来了 |
[45:01] | I’m asking Ronnie. | 我问的是罗妮 |
[45:04] | I don’t remember. | 我想不起来了 |
[45:06] | Ah, so somehow it happened during the night I guess huh? | 所以我猜是夜里发生了什么 是吗 |
[45:10] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 我猜是这样 |
[45:13] | Well when the police come | 等警察来了以后 |
[45:14] | they’re going to ask you questions. | 他们会问你问题的 |
[45:16] | If you would like to call your family | 你现在可以给你的家人 |
[45:17] | or a lawyer now, feel free to do so. | 或者律师打电话 |
[45:22] | I just wanna go back to my room. | 我只想回房间去 |
[45:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:31] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[45:37] | Am I a suspect? | 我是嫌疑人吗 |
[45:38] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 感谢你的合作 |
[45:43] | Uh uh. | 你不能走 |
[45:45] | You stay. | 你留下 |
[45:52] | Oh fuck. | 操 |
[46:08] | What did I tell you to do? | 我让你干什么来着 |
[46:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[46:11] | I’m sorry, I just wanted to try and help. | 抱歉 我只是想帮忙 |
[46:14] | And now Beth is dead because of that. | 现在贝丝因为这而死了 |
[46:20] | So tell me Jessica, what do we do now? | 你告诉我 杰西卡 我们现在怎么办 |
[46:22] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[46:24] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[46:25] | Did I ask for an apology? | 你觉得我是想让你道歉吗 |
[46:29] | But right. | 算了 |
[46:31] | You never listen to me when I tell you somethin’. | 我让你做什么你从来都不听 |
[46:33] | This is on you. | 这都是你的错 |
[46:35] | I did everything to prevent this from happening but no, | 我想方设法阻止这件事的发生 |
[46:38] | you had to have Ronnie, Ronnie killed Beth? | 而你非得让罗妮杀了贝丝 |
[46:43] | And I don’t see any other likely possibility, do you? | 我不知道你 但是我看没有其他可能了 |
[46:48] | You will face criminal charges and so will I. | 你我都会被刑事起诉的 |
[46:51] | We knew what she was capable of. | 我们知道她会做什么 |
[46:53] | We knew how dangerous she was | 我们知道她有多危险 |
[46:56] | and we didn’t kick her out when we should have. | 我们本应把她赶出去的 可我们没有 |
[46:58] | We didn’t restrain her. | 我们甚至没有把她关起来 |
[47:00] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[47:05] | You know we’ll be lucky if the lawsuits | 知道吗 如果法院最终判定把这里关掉 |
[47:07] | shut this place down and put everybody out of work. | 让所有人失业 这都算幸运的了 |
[47:11] | That is indeed the best case scenario we can hope for. | 这是我们能得到最好的结果了 |
[47:45] | Hey? | 喂 |
[47:46] | Hey? | 喂 |
[47:51] | Here. | 拿着 |
[47:57] | You havin’ a good time? | 挺开心的啊 |
[47:58] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[48:00] | I’m just askin’ a friendly question. | 我只是问个友好的问题 |
[48:03] | Are you having a good time? | 你是不是挺开心的啊 |
[48:06] | Not right now, no. | 现在没有 |
[48:09] | Louise get the fuck out of my way or else I’m gonna… | 露易丝 从我面前滚开 否则我 |
[48:10] | Oh, or else what? | 否则你怎样 |
[48:11] | You gonna kill me like you killed Beth? | 你要像杀掉贝丝一样把我也杀了吗 |
[48:15] | I know what you did, you fuckin’ cunt. | 我知道你的所作所为 臭婊子 |
[48:18] | Guys hey, back away from each other. | 两位 都离对方远点 |
[48:42] | Hey, get off. | 喂 走开 |
[48:44] | You piece of shit! | 你个狗屎 |
[48:52] | Girls get back, each of you stop it. | 你们两个 放开 都给我住手 |
[49:09] | Dana, come back. | 达娜 回来 |
[49:12] | Shit. | 操 |
[49:16] | You two stay right here. | 你们两个给我留在这 |
[49:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[49:25] | Come on. | 快 |
[50:17] | Hey, what are you doin’? | 你在这干什么 |
[51:20] | Doctor Taylor? | 泰勒博士 |
[51:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:23] | Jessica, where is everybody? | 杰西卡 大家都去哪了 |
[51:27] | I put them into separate rooms | 我把她们安置在单独的房间 |
[51:28] | and told them to stay put. | 让她们不要乱走 |
[51:30] | Oh, that’s a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[51:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:35] | Louise? | 露易丝 |
[51:36] | What do you think you’re doin’? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[51:37] | Gonna go watch some TV. | 我去看个电视 |
[51:39] | Oh, I’m afraid you can’t do that. | 恐怕你不能这样做 |
[51:41] | Why the fuck not? | 他妈的为什么 |
[51:42] | Because we really need you to stay in your room. | 因为现在我们需要你们待在房间里 |
[51:44] | And if I don’t? | 如果我不呢 |
[51:45] | All right Louise, what’s the problem? | 好吧 露易丝 到底怎么了 |
[51:48] | Well I… | 我 |
[51:55] | What the fuck? | 操 怎么回事 |
[52:01] | Come on! | 快来 |
[52:02] | Is anyone else in here? | 这里还有别人吗 |
[52:05] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[52:08] | Hey? | 喂 |
[52:09] | Hey, hey, hey what happened? | 喂 喂 到底怎么回事 |
[52:10] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[52:11] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[52:12] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[52:13] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[52:14] | What happened? | 到底怎么了 |
[52:16] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[52:51] | Hey Tina? | 蒂娜 你在吗 |
[53:00] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[53:11] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这样 |
[53:14] | What? | 什么 |
[53:15] | Why? | 究竟为什么 |
[53:16] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[53:17] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[53:18] | You killed them. | 你杀了她们 |
[53:20] | I told you, I didn’t kill anybody. | 我跟你说了 我没有杀人 |
[53:22] | I don’t know what happened to Beth. | 我不知道贝丝到底是怎么回事 |
[53:24] | You did it. | 你杀了 |
[53:25] | You did it. | 是你杀的 |
[53:25] | Beth, Lovell, Tina. | 贝丝 洛维 蒂娜 |
[53:30] | It was you. | 都是你杀的 |
[53:32] | Doc, what are you talking about? | 医生 你在说什么啊 |
[53:34] | I’ve been here with Katherine for the last hour. | 我在这里陪凯瑟琳待了整整一小时 |
[53:39] | Katherine, Katherine, is this true? | 凯瑟琳 凯瑟琳 她说的是真的吗 |
[53:43] | What? | 什么 |
[53:45] | Has Ronnie been here for the last hour or so? | 罗妮之前一个小时左右都在这里吗 |
[53:49] | What? | 什么 |
[53:50] | Have you been alone at any time tonight? | 你今晚有没有曾经独自一人过 |
[53:53] | Alone? | 独自 |
[53:56] | Hey, hey? | 喂 喂 |
[53:58] | Doc, what’s goin’ on here? | 医生 到底怎么了 |
[54:06] | Ronnie did this? | 这是罗妮干的吗 |
[54:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:12] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 你不知道是什么意思 |
[54:14] | Of course she did this. | 这当然是她干的 |
[54:17] | She says she was with Katherine. | 她说她一直和凯瑟琳在一起 |
[54:20] | But the timeline is muddled. | 但时间上对不上 |
[54:25] | I don’t know if it was her or not. | 我不知道是不是她干的 |
[54:34] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[54:41] | I want you to call the police again, okay? | 你再去报一次警 好吗 |
[54:44] | I don’t give a shit about the blizzards or the roads. | 我不管什么暴风雪路不好走之类的 |
[54:47] | You tell them they get over here now | 你告诉他们现在必须过来 |
[54:48] | and then you call administration | 然后你给行政部门打电话 |
[54:50] | and you tell them what happened. | 告诉他们发生了什么 |
[54:52] | And until the cops arrive? | 然后就干等着警察过来吗 |
[54:57] | I’ll think of somethin’. | 我会想办法的 |
[55:16] | Can I have your attention please? | 请听我说两句 可以吗 |
[55:19] | At this time, we’re going to need everyone | 此时 我需要每个人 |
[55:23] | to return to their separate rooms. | 都回到自己的隔间 |
[55:25] | You will get your Suboxone and your meds | 你们会拿到自己的纳洛酮和药 |
[55:28] | but only when you return to your room. | 只要你们回到自己的房间 |
[55:31] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 现在是什么情况 |
[55:32] | What is all this? | 这是在干嘛 |
[55:34] | Go to your rooms, no come for a group meetin’, | 回房间 不 来参加小组会议 |
[55:36] | no go back to your rooms. | 不 回房间 |
[55:37] | How ’bout an explanation? | 给我们一个解释怎么样 |
[55:40] | I mean maybe we can help. | 也许我们能帮上忙 |
[55:40] | We are all adults. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[55:42] | Thank you for your feedback Louise but, | 感谢你的反馈 露易丝 但是 |
[55:44] | we do have it under control uh, | 情况已经得以控制 |
[55:46] | what we really need is for you to return to your rooms now. | 现在只需要你们回到自己的房间 |
[55:51] | I’m not goin’ anywhere until you tell us why. | 你告诉我们为什么之前 我哪儿都不去 |
[55:59] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[56:02] | It appears that Tina has died in her room. | 蒂娜死在了她自己的房间里 |
[56:04] | We don’t know if there was any foul play. | 我们不知道这是不是什么杀人游戏 |
[56:07] | It may have been an accident. | 也有可能是意外 |
[56:08] | But it looks like someone else was with her. | 但似乎当时有人和她在一起 |
[56:14] | There was a piece of evidence | 有证据 |
[56:15] | – left in Tina’s room – What the fuck? | -遗落在了蒂娜房间里 -什么鬼 |
[56:17] | and we now have that evidence in our possession. | 现在证据我们保管起来了 |
[56:21] | The authorities are on their way | 警察正在赶来 |
[56:23] | and when they arrive we will give them this evidence. | 他们到了我们会把证据递交 |
[56:26] | Without a doubt it will point to whoever else was there so, | 毫无疑问它会指出当时是谁在那里 |
[56:32] | if that person would like to step forward at any time, | 如果这个人愿意主动站出来的话 |
[56:37] | it could help clear things up perhaps. | 也许可以帮助我们解决问题 |
[56:39] | But if not, we can only assume their guilt, | 不站出来的话 就只能认为他有罪 |
[56:44] | and when the authorities arrive, | 警察一旦赶到 |
[56:49] | they will be charged with murder. | 他便会被指控谋杀罪 |
[56:54] | Now I have to go to my office and call Tina’s family. | 现在我要回办公室通知蒂娜的家人了 |
[56:59] | I need you all to return to your room | 我需要你们回到自己的房间 |
[57:02] | and remain there until the authorities arrive, that’s it. | 待在里面直到警察来了 就这样 |
[57:08] | This meeting is over. | 会议结束 |
[57:34] | Oh, fuck man. | 哎呀我操 |
[57:37] | Um, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:40] | Can you walk? | 还能走吗 |
[57:46] | Dr. Taylor? | 泰勒医生 |
[57:47] | What is it Meg? | 怎么了 梅格 |
[57:49] | Dana just threw up in the hallway. | 达娜在走廊吐了 |
[57:50] | We need our meds now. | 我们现在就要药 |
[57:51] | Yeah just not now. | 现在不行 |
[57:52] | I need my pills. | 我要我的药 |
[57:53] | Not now Louise. | 现在不行 露易丝 |
[57:54] | Fuck that. | 去你妈的 |
[57:56] | I need ’em now. | 我现在就要 |
[57:57] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[57:59] | That’s my wife. | 那是我老婆 |
[58:00] | Fuck your wife. | 去你妈的老婆 |
[58:01] | I need my pills. | 我要我的药 |
[58:02] | Look, just give me my pills, I’ll go back to my room. | 听着 把药给我我就会回房间 |
[58:06] | Apologize to her, now. | 跟她道歉 就现在 |
[58:14] | You little piece of shit! | 你这个小王八犊子 |
[58:18] | Fucking! | 操你妈的 |
[58:36] | Meg? | 梅格 |
[59:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[59:01] | What’s going… | 发生什 |
[59:06] | Katherine no. | 凯瑟琳 不要 |
[59:11] | Meg! | 梅格 |
[59:48] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[59:50] | You, you killed them. | 你 你杀了他们 |
[59:53] | She hit you. | 她打你了 |
[59:54] | So you kill her? | 所以你就杀了她 |
[59:55] | And you kill both of them? | 你就杀了他们两个 |
[59:58] | I didn’t want you to be a part of this. | 我不想拉你下水 |
[1:00:00] | A part of what? | 下什么水 |
[1:00:01] | What, what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[1:00:04] | I have some bad habits, other then just the junk. | 除了吸毒之外我还有别的恶习 |
[1:00:11] | It was you? | 原来是你 |
[1:00:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:16] | Beth and Tina too? | 贝丝和蒂娜也是吗 |
[1:00:18] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:00:21] | How long has this been going on for? | 你这样有多久了 |
[1:00:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:24] | How long? | 有多久了 |
[1:00:26] | I, I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[1:00:27] | Two years, three? | 两年 三年 |
[1:00:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:00:31] | You, you don’t know? | 你 你不知道 |
[1:00:33] | How can you not? | 你怎么可能不知道 |
[1:00:34] | I thought I could stop it, I thought that | 我以为我能收手 我以为 |
[1:00:35] | we would with coming here and I, | 我们来了这里我就 |
[1:00:37] | I bullied into it that I could control it. | 我就可以强迫自己控制住 |
[1:00:40] | If you can’t control it why haven’t you killed me? | 如果你控制不了的话 为什么没杀了我 |
[1:00:43] | I would never hurt you. | 我永远不会伤害你的 |
[1:00:51] | There’s no me without you. | 没有你我早就不在了 |
[1:00:56] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[1:00:59] | They all saw you. | 她们都看到你了 |
[1:01:00] | When the blizzard ends the cops | 今晚暴风雪一停 |
[1:01:01] | are gonna be here tonight. | 警察就会赶到 |
[1:01:02] | I’m not gonna let you go to jail. | 我不想让你进监狱 |
[1:01:06] | They all saw me Dana. | 她们都看到我了 达娜 |
[1:01:09] | I can’t lose you. | 我不能失去你 |
[1:01:16] | Then I’m gonna need your help. | 那你得帮帮我了 |
[1:01:26] | What’s the fucking problem? | 这他妈是为什么 |
[1:01:27] | It’s frozen shut. | 它被冻住了 |
[1:01:30] | What the fuck? | 我操 |
[1:01:31] | You’ll hurt yourself. | 你会伤到自己的 |
[1:01:38] | There’s gotta be another way out. | 应该还有别的出口 |
[1:01:51] | It’s the only way, and it’ll work. | 这是唯一的办法 而且非常可行 |
[1:01:57] | Everyone thought it was her anyway | 反正大家都觉得是她干的 |
[1:01:59] | so them trying to take her away will be tied up. | 所以想要带她逃走的人会被绑起来 |
[1:02:05] | If no one is alive there’s no one to say otherwise. | 只有死人不会说话 |
[1:02:10] | Just us. | 最后只剩你我 |
[1:02:13] | We’d be the only survivors of Ronnie’s massacre. | 我们是罗妮的屠杀中唯一的幸存者 |
[1:02:18] | Everyone? | 所有人吗 |
[1:02:23] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:02:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:02:48] | Where? | 去哪儿 |
[1:02:49] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[1:02:51] | You need something. | 你得再拿点家伙 |
[1:03:05] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[1:03:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:03:07] | To hide. | 藏起来 |
[1:03:09] | Aren’t there any weapons in this place? | 这里有什么武器吗 |
[1:03:27] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[1:03:28] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:03:31] | They’ll hear us. | 她们会听到的 |
[1:03:38] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:03:52] | Come on, they can’t have gotten far. | 她们走不远的 |
[1:03:55] | They must be close. | 一定就在附近 |
[1:04:07] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[1:04:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:11] | – What? – Katherine, | -怎么了 -凯瑟琳 |
[1:04:12] | you have to be quiet. | 你得小点声 |
[1:04:12] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:04:21] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[1:04:22] | She has to be quiet. | 得让她安静下来 |
[1:04:52] | They’re there. | 她们在这儿 |
[1:04:53] | Shh. | 别出声 |
[1:05:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:05:30] | Let’s move on. | 我们走 |
[1:05:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事儿吧 |
[1:05:45] | Is there a first-aid kit somewhere? | 这儿有急救包吗 |
[1:05:54] | What are we gonna do with her? | 咱们要拿她怎么办 |
[1:05:57] | If she does that again, she’ll get us killed. | 如果她再犯病会害死我们的 |
[1:06:00] | Yeah, she’s not fast either. | 她不会那么快又犯病的 |
[1:06:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:06:03] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:06:05] | I was hoping there’d be more weapons here. | 我本来还希望这儿能有更多武器 |
[1:06:08] | You got a baton. | 你有警棍了 |
[1:06:12] | Knives Jessica? | 有刀吗 杰西卡 |
[1:06:13] | Scissors? | 剪刀呢 |
[1:06:15] | Something that can kill? | 得是能杀人的东西才行 |
[1:06:24] | Stand back. | 退后 |
[1:06:25] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:06:28] | Improvising. | 自制武器 |
[1:06:30] | When I say go we run okay? | 当我说跑 就赶紧跑 好吗 |
[1:06:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:06:41] | Take these. | 拿着 |
[1:06:42] | Careful. | 当心 |
[1:06:46] | Run. | 快跑 |
[1:07:09] | And now, careful with it. | 你得小心点儿 |
[1:07:12] | Always hold the duct tape end, never the glass end. | 要握着胶带这头 别握玻璃那头 |
[1:07:14] | Never put it down your pants | 千万不要别在裤腰里 |
[1:07:15] | or your pocket or anything like that | 也不要放在衣兜里 |
[1:07:17] | or you’ll cut yourself. | 否则你会割伤自己的 |
[1:07:20] | Now listen, we find these guys | 听着 我们去找她们 |
[1:07:22] | and we get into it with them, keep your distance. | 然后和她们混战 注意别离得太近 |
[1:07:25] | I want you to swipe at them. | 我要你狠狠地揍她们 |
[1:07:27] | Try and slash them, cut them. | 用力划 用力割她们 |
[1:07:29] | I’m gonna stab. | 我会去刺她们 |
[1:07:32] | You get them on the ground, don’t go for the chest. | 把她们放倒 但别往胸部戳 |
[1:07:34] | You’ll hit the breastplate, | 会戳到胸牌上 |
[1:07:36] | It’ll hurt like hell but it’s not lethal. | 那会让他们受重伤 但并不致命 |
[1:07:37] | Go for the carotid artery, here, or the stomach. | 要割颈动脉 这儿 或者捅肚子 |
[1:07:41] | Under the armpit’s good too. | 腋窝也可以 |
[1:07:43] | Lots of vital organs there, | 要捅致命的器官 |
[1:07:44] | but if you get a chance to stab, be sure to hit ’em a lot. | 如果你逮到机会 一定要猛捅 |
[1:07:48] | Quantity over quality here. | 捅到死为止 |
[1:07:52] | Any questions? | 明白了吗 |
[1:07:56] | Katherine you’re okay. | 凯瑟琳 你没事吧 |
[1:07:58] | It’s oh, it’s oh… | 我 我 |
[1:07:59] | Hey what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:00] | I think it’s her withdrawal pains. | 我想她毒瘾犯了 |
[1:08:01] | She needs her Suboxone. | 她需要来点儿纳洛酮 |
[1:08:03] | And where is that? | 你知道哪儿有吗 |
[1:08:05] | In Dr. Taylor’s office. | 泰勒医生的办公室有 |
[1:08:09] | Is it gonna help her shut up? | 管用吗 |
[1:08:12] | It should. | 应该管用 |
[1:08:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:08:18] | Let’s go. | 那走吧 |
[1:08:29] | How many more. | 还剩几个 |
[1:08:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:08:32] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 不知道 我不知道 |
[1:08:37] | Shelter. | 庇护 |
[1:08:40] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[1:08:43] | What was it? | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | What did you hear? | 你听到什么了 |
[1:08:58] | Okay. Okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[1:09:02] | You’re hearing things. | 你听到些什么 |
[1:09:06] | Okay. | 没事 |
[1:09:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:09:10] | Let’s head this way. | 走这边 |
[1:09:39] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:09:40] | Hide. | 快藏起来 |
[1:09:41] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[1:09:43] | Keep her quiet. | 别让她出声 |
[1:09:44] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[1:09:45] | Improvise. | 自己看着办 |
[1:10:04] | Help me, you gotta help me. | 救救我 求你救救我 |
[1:10:06] | They killed everyone. | 她们杀光了所有人 |
[1:10:09] | Not everyone. | 还没杀光 |
[1:10:12] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:10:13] | Fuck. | 卧槽 |
[1:10:14] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办呀 |
[1:10:15] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |
[1:10:16] | Uh, where’s the generator? | 发电机在哪儿 |
[1:10:18] | It’s in the basement, why? | 在地下室 怎么了 |
[1:10:19] | RONNIE: We have to get it turned back on. | 我们得重新打开它 |
[1:10:21] | Do we have to? | 一定要吗 |
[1:10:23] | Isn’t it easier just to hide in the dark? | 黑乎乎的 躲起来不是更容易吗 |
[1:10:24] | In the dark we’re sitting ducks. | 就这么躲着 我们就成了待宰的羔羊 |
[1:10:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:10:30] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[1:10:31] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:10:32] | Do we all have to go? | 我们都得去吗 |
[1:10:33] | Can’t me and Katherine just hole up somewhere? | 我和凯瑟琳就不能找个地方躲起来吗 |
[1:10:37] | No, we stick together. | 不行 我们得在一起 |
[1:10:39] | If we get separated | 如果我们分开了 |
[1:10:40] | they pick us off one by one. | 她们会一个一个干掉我们的 |
[1:10:42] | We’re safer together. | 待在一起才安全 |
[1:10:44] | Jessica, lead the way. | 杰西卡 你带路 |
[1:10:47] | Katherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:10:48] | She needs her Suboxone. | 她需要纳洛酮 |
[1:10:50] | We have to get her to Dr. Taylor’s office. | 我们得先去泰勒医生办公室 |
[1:10:52] | Oh, yeah me too. | 我也要 |
[1:10:54] | I need some too. | 我也得来点儿 |
[1:10:56] | Okay you help her. | 好吧 那你扶着她 |
[1:10:57] | We’ll deal with the generator after. | 我们待会儿再去找发电机 |
[1:11:11] | Carla here. | 卡拉 给 |
[1:11:18] | You’ll feel better, just take your meds okay? | 快吃吧 吃了药就没事了 |
[1:11:20] | They’re here. | 她们来了 |
[1:11:22] | Sweet Jesus! | 天呐 |
[1:11:23] | We got to get out of here. | 我们得赶紧出去 |
[1:11:24] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:11:28] | Ronnie come on. | 罗妮 快走 |
[1:11:31] | No. | 我不走 |
[1:11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:35] | Leave your mace Jessica and your shiv. | 把你的警棍和玻璃给我 |
[1:11:37] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:11:39] | I’m staying. | 我要留在这儿 |
[1:11:40] | Please, we have… | 拜托 我们得 |
[1:11:42] | Have to what? | 得做什么 |
[1:11:43] | Get out of here? | 出去吗 |
[1:11:44] | And go where? | 去哪儿 |
[1:11:45] | We can hide until the police arrive. | 我们可以藏起来 等警察来 |
[1:11:49] | No one’s comin’ to save us Jessica. | 没人会来救我们的 杰西卡 |
[1:11:51] | We kill them or we die. | 要不我们死 要不她们亡 |
[1:11:54] | No one else is gonna do it. | 没人会来救我们的 |
[1:11:56] | You don’t have to put yourself through this Ronnie. | 你不是非得这么做的 罗妮 |
[1:11:59] | You know what the biggest difference is | 你知道门外这两个人 |
[1:12:01] | between the people I fought over there and these two? | 和战场上的敌人的最大区别是什么吗 |
[1:12:03] | I can look these two in the eye | 我了解这两个人 |
[1:12:04] | and know that they had it coming. | 我知道她们要来了 |
[1:12:06] | I’d have given anything for | 我愿意做任何事 |
[1:12:07] | that kind of certainty over there. | 只要能对付她们 |
[1:12:09] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[1:12:10] | Don’t worry about me, just get these two to safety. | 别担心我 带她俩去找个安全的地方 |
[1:12:13] | Hide in the isolation room. | 去找个没人能找到的地方躲起来 |
[1:12:16] | I’ll come find you when I’m done. | 我搞定就去找你们 |
[1:12:26] | Okay come on, come on. | 好了 快 快出去 |
[1:12:27] | Be careful. | 小心点儿 |
[1:13:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:14:18] | Katherine? | 凯瑟琳 |
[1:14:20] | Katherine, it’s okay. | 凯瑟琳没事了 |
[1:14:37] | Are you alone? | 只有你一个吗 |
[1:14:39] | Let me the fuck in. | 他妈的快让我进去 |
[1:14:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[1:14:48] | Did you get them? | 你杀了他们吗 |
[1:14:52] | Ronnie? | 罗妮 |
[1:14:56] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:14:59] | What? | 什么意思 |
[1:15:01] | I blacked out. | 我失去了知觉 |
[1:15:04] | Got into a fight. | 卷入了一场战斗 |
[1:15:07] | I got sliced. | 我拿了一块玻璃片 |
[1:15:09] | My ribs hurt. | 我肋骨受伤了 |
[1:15:14] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道发生了什么 |
[1:15:19] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:15:22] | Just stay here and wait. | 就坐在这干等吗 |
[1:15:24] | I don’t know, you have a better plan? | 不知道 你有更好的计划吗 |
[1:15:25] | You’re the one. | 你有一个 |
[1:15:26] | You said you were… | 你说你要 |
[1:15:28] | What? | 要怎样 |
[1:15:30] | I said I was gonna what? | 我说我要怎样 |
[1:15:32] | Kill them? | 杀掉他们吗 |
[1:16:07] | She cut me. | 她捅了我 |
[1:16:08] | That bitch. | 那个小贱人 |
[1:16:10] | God damn her. | 日了她全家的 |
[1:16:12] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[1:16:14] | I’m gonna kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[1:16:16] | I’m gonna find her. | 我会找到她的 |
[1:16:18] | No, I gotta get you to a hospital. | 不 我要先送你去医院 |
[1:16:21] | They’ll lock you up. | 他们会把你关起来的 |
[1:16:24] | I don’t care about that, as long as you’re all right. | 那个无所谓 只要你没事 |
[1:16:30] | Let’s, let’s get you out of here. | 我们要把你弄出去 |
[1:16:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:16:45] | For what? | 干嘛道歉 |
[1:16:48] | Accusing you, | 指控你 |
[1:16:51] | of killing everyone. | 想杀所有人 |
[1:16:55] | I should’ve listened to you. | 我本应该听你的 |
[1:17:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:17:10] | Are we safe? | 我们安全了吗 |
[1:17:15] | No, Katherine. | 不 凯瑟琳 |
[1:17:17] | We’re not safe. | 我们并没有安全 |
[1:17:30] | Get you to a hospital and they’ll patch you up. | 送你到医院后 他们就会给你处理伤口 |
[1:17:34] | You’re gonna be okay . | 你会没事的 |
[1:17:38] | We can still make it. | 我们可以做到的 |
[1:17:40] | Get you to a hospital and we’re, | 把你送到医院后 我们 |
[1:17:41] | we’re gonna get you patched up and you’re gonna be okay. | 我们会为你处理伤口 你会没事的 |
[1:17:46] | We’re gonna make it. | 我们会没事的 |
[1:17:49] | Ronnie, Ronnie stabbed you. | 罗妮 罗妮她刺伤了你 |
[1:17:51] | It’s the truth. | 是这样没错 |
[1:17:53] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[1:17:54] | And she, she, and then it was, it was, it was self defense. | 她这样 然后就是自我防卫 |
[1:18:00] | And, and when we fought back it was self defense. | 我们回击就算自我防卫 |
[1:18:05] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:18:15] | Please don’t do this to me . | 求求你不要这样子对我 |
[1:18:20] | Come on you fucking bitch! | 你他娘给我振作点 |
[1:18:35] | Come on, come on you fucking… | 起来 起来呀你这该死的 |
[1:19:17] | Was that Meg? | 那是梅格吗 |
[1:19:20] | At least I got one of ’em. | 我最后还是杀了他们中的一个 |
[1:19:22] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:19:24] | Dana’s dead. | 达娜死了 |
[1:19:25] | Meg’s coming for us. | 梅格要来杀我们 |
[1:19:29] | But you said you didn’t know what happened. | 但是你不是说不知道发生了什么吗 |
[1:19:32] | That’s a widow’s scream. | 那是丧偶时绝望的尖叫 |
[1:19:35] | How can you tell? | 你怎么会知道 |
[1:19:37] | I’ve heard it before. | 我之前听到过 |
[1:19:40] | We need to be ready. | 我们得做好准备 |
[1:19:43] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会搞定她 |
[1:19:49] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[1:19:59] | No! | 不要啊 |
[1:20:14] | Run! | 快跑啊 |
[1:22:01] | She’s dead, Jessica. | 她已经死了 杰西卡 |
[1:22:05] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:09] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:13] | I’ll go get help. | 我会找到援助的 |
[1:22:14] | I’ll go get help, Ronnie, I’ll… | 我会找人帮你 罗妮 |
[1:22:15] | Jessica, it’s too late. | 太晚了 杰西卡 |
[1:22:18] | Bullshit. | 乱讲 |
[1:22:19] | You said you’ve been through worse. | 你说你经历过更糟的情况 |
[1:22:21] | Ronnie, you said that. | 罗妮 你说过的 |
[1:22:23] | You said that. | 你真的说过 |
[1:22:24] | I was wrong. | 我说错了 |
[1:22:28] | You did good, Jessica. | 你做得很好 杰西卡 |
[1:22:30] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[1:22:31] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:22:35] | You’ll be good. | 你会好好的 |
[1:22:38] | You take care of her. | 记得照顾好她 |
[1:22:41] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[1:22:48] | Ronnie? | 罗妮 |
[1:22:51] | Stay, stay, stay awake. | 保持清醒 |
[1:22:54] | Stay with me! | 给我活着 |
[1:23:11] | Stay awake. | 不要死 |
[1:23:13] | Ronnie! | 罗妮 |
[1:24:04] | Hi, Katherine. | 你好啊 凯瑟琳 |
[1:24:06] | How are you today? | 今天感觉如何 |
[1:24:08] | Are you doing good? | 一切都好吗 |
[1:24:10] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:24:11] | That’s good. | 我很好 |
[1:24:12] | No more nightmares? | 不再做噩梦了吗 |
[1:24:14] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[1:24:16] | I’m really glad to hear that. | 我真心高兴能听到你这么说 |
[1:24:21] | I know we’ve talked about it before, | 我知道我们之前有谈过 |
[1:24:23] | but do you think that you’re ready | 但是你觉得今天准备好 |
[1:24:24] | to try attending group today? | 去加入小组了吗 |
[1:24:27] | Group? | 小组 |
[1:24:29] | Group therapy. | 集体治疗 |
[1:24:32] | Do you think you’re okay to, | 你觉得你是否能 |
[1:24:34] | to talk about what happened? | 谈谈发生了什么吗 |
[1:24:38] | To Ronnie? | 关于罗妮吗 |
[1:24:40] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:24:42] | To Ronnie. | 关于罗妮 |
[1:24:45] | Ronnie was my friend. | 罗妮是我朋友 |
[1:24:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:24:49] | She was mine too. | 她也是我朋友 |
[1:24:51] | Do you think you can talk about her? | 你觉得你真的能够讨论这些吗 |
[1:24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:00] | Good. Good. | 很好 那就好 |
[1:25:03] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:25:05] | Let’s go then. | 我们走吧 |