英文名称:In Fabric
年代:2018
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:25] | 幸福迷人的女性 五十岁左右 寻找陪伴可靠的男士散步 需笑口常开 | |
[03:34] | Till number one. | 请到一号柜台 |
[03:43] | Till number one. | 请到一号柜台 |
[04:06] | Good morning, sir, welcome to Waingel’s Bank. | 早上好 先生 欢迎来到温格尔银行 |
[04:08] | My name is Sheila. How can I heip you? | 我叫希拉 我能如何为您效劳 |
[04:21] | 01632960786 | 这里是01632960786 |
[04:26] | – You all right? – Yeah, all right. You? | -你好吗 -挺好的 你呢 |
[04:28] | – Yeah, yeah. – Do you want me to get him? | -挺好 -需要我叫他接电话吗 |
[04:30] | – Uh, yeah. – Vince! Vince! Telephone! | -对 -文斯 文斯 接电话 |
[04:38] | – Is that Gwen? – No, your dad. | -是格温吗 -不是 是你爸爸 |
[04:52] | – All right? – Don’t ask. You? | -一切都还好吗 -特别好 你呢 |
[04:54] | Yeah, you? | 挺好 你呢 |
[06:09] | – What are you doing? – Going round Dad’s. | -你干嘛去 -去爸爸那 |
[06:12] | What about supper? | 那晚饭怎么办 |
[06:14] | What supper? You didn’t tell me anything? | 什么晚饭 你又没跟我说要吃晚饭 |
[06:16] | Don’t give me that! Of course you knew. | 别跟我来这套 你肯定知道得吃晚饭 |
[06:18] | What else do I do every evening? | 不吃晚饭我每天干什么 |
[06:20] | Just put it in the fridge. I can have it tomorrow. | 放冰箱里就行了 我明天吃 |
[06:22] | Vince, you are pushing me to the edge, do you know that? | 文斯 你快把我逼疯了 你知道吗 |
[06:25] | Eat your dinner, then you can go to your dad’s. | 先把晚饭吃了 然后再去你爸爸那里 |
[06:28] | – Leave it out, Mum. – Well , what are you going to eat? | -算了吧 妈妈 -行吧 那你吃什么 |
[06:31] | Stacy’s making a curry. | 史黛西在做咖喱 |
[06:33] | Who’s Stacy? | 史黛西是谁 |
[06:34] | His new bird . | 他新女朋友 |
[06:39] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你 |
[07:10] | 活泼有趣的高个帅男人 五十岁上下 爱笑爱烹饪爱跳舞 寻找年龄相仿的女人 请附上照片 | |
[07:58] | Freezing out there! | 外边太冷了 |
[08:00] | I thought you’d be back at six. | 我以为你六点就能回来 |
[08:02] | Long queue in the post office. | 邮局排长队 |
[08:04] | You’d think it’d be empty after Christmas. | 按理说圣诞节之后就没什么人了 |
[08:07] | Starving here! | 我要饿死了 |
[08:10] | Forgot already what you were banging on about last night? | 你忘了你昨天晚上说什么了吗 |
[08:13] | Fridge dinners and all that? | 把饭放冰箱还有其他屁话 |
[08:15] | Or have you gone off the idea of stale food … | 还是你吃不惯那些隔夜菜 |
[08:19] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:22] | I didn’t know you had company. | 我不知道你有朋友在这 |
[08:25] | How’s it going, Gwen? | 最近怎么样 格温 |
[08:27] | – She’s modelling. – Pardon me, then. | -她现在是模特 -那么 原谅我 |
[08:32] | I’m cooking for three then, am I? | 我要做三个人的饭 对吗 |
[08:35] | – Gwen? Vince? Anyone? – Yes, please. | -格温 文斯 谁回我一下 -没错 |
[08:40] | Have you offered her anything? | 你付给她什么东西吗 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1402个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:268个,六级词汇:146个,GRE词汇:186个,托福词汇:208个,考研词汇:293个,专四词汇:239个,专八词汇:62个, 所有生词标注共:545个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:42] | We only just started . | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[08:44] | Gwen, wouid you like a drink? | 格温 你想喝点什么吗 |
[08:52] | Let’s have a look. | 画得怎么样了 |
[09:02] | Very good! He’s made you look really lovely, Gwen. | 非常好 他把你画得很可爱 格温 |
[09:07] | I wish I had that talent. | 我希望我也有这种天分 |
[10:24] | You’ve reached 01632960786. | 您拨打了01632960786 |
[10:29] | I’m not in right now, but if you leave a message, | 我现在不在 但是如果你留言 |
[10:31] | I’ll get straight back to you. | 我会立刻回电话给你 |
[10:34] | This is a message for Sheila. | 留给希拉的消息 |
[10:36] | It’s Adonis. Box number 1592. | 我是阿多尼斯 邮箱号是1592 |
[10:39] | I got your ietter and your photo. | 我收到了你的信和照片 |
[10:42] | I’ve got a few other dates this week, | 我这周还有其他的约会 |
[10:44] | but give me a call | 但是打电话给我 |
[10:44] | and I’ll see if I can slot you in. | 我看看能不能把你安排进来 |
[10:46] | My number is 01632960322. | 我的电话号是01632960322 |
[11:14] | A purchase on a horizon, | 抓住时尚风向 |
[11:16] | a panopiy of temptation. | 紧跟时代潮流 |
[11:19] | Can a curious soul desist? | 充满好奇心的人绝对不能错过 |
[11:20] | I’m just iooking, thank you. | 我就看看 谢谢 |
[11:23] | The hesitation in your voice soon to be an echo | 很快零售区的每个人 |
[11:26] | in the recesses of the spheres of retail. | 都会看出你的犹豫 |
[12:04] | Imagine, 60 percent vanished from this sensational garment. | 这件爆款已经卖了六成 |
[12:11] | In apprehensions lie the crevices of clarity. | 穿上这件衣服后横看成岭侧成峰 |
[12:15] | Isn’t it a little risqué? | 是不是有点太露骨了 |
[12:17] | A provocation. For what else must one wear? | 挑逗而已 不然还要为何事穿衣 |
[12:21] | I’m just going on a date. | 我只是去约会 |
[12:24] | A date? Well? And what kind of date? Food and drinks? | 约会 哪种约会 共进大餐那种 |
[12:31] | Food and drinks, yeah. | 对 共进大餐那种 |
[12:33] | An embellishment of occasion, for instance, | 比如说 这衣服既可升华气氛 |
[12:35] | but also the emphasis of comfort and pleasure. | 也可使您舒适愉悦 |
[12:39] | Thus you will destroy two birds with a stone. | 这是一石二鸟的好事 |
[13:27] | Imagine, the dress is your image | 想象一下 这条裙子就是您的形象 |
[13:30] | and from me onto what you project through an illusion. | 让我给您想象一下您约会的样子 |
[13:37] | One sensation of mind. One fabric in recollection of touch. | 一种心灵的感受 一种触摸的回忆 |
[13:44] | But this is how I see your night romance. | 但是我就是这样看待你的浪漫之夜的 |
[13:47] | I predict the fantasy. | 我可以预测幻想 |
[13:50] | Isn’t it small? What size is this? | 这件是不是太小了 这是多大码的 |
[13:54] | Thirty-six. | 三十六码 |
[13:56] | But I’m not a thirty-six. | 但是我不穿三十六码 |
[13:59] | In a number is only the equation of actuality. | 数字只是描述现实的符号 |
[14:04] | Dimensions and proportions transcend | 尺寸和比例不在我们 |
[14:06] | the prisms of our measurements. | 测量的范围内 |
[14:10] | You’re not getting any more in? | 没别的码了吗 |
[14:16] | There’s a lucky man somewhere | 穿这长裙的您身边 |
[14:18] | in the vista of this mysterious mirror. | 有一个幸运的男人 |
[14:22] | May I ask his name? | 我能问问他叫什么吗 |
[14:25] | His name’s Adonis. | 他叫阿多尼斯 |
[14:27] | Adonis? I see him. | 阿多尼斯 我看见他了 |
[14:30] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[14:36] | And it’s not cilnging too tightly here? | 这是不是收的太紧了 |
[14:40] | Desist warning attention to the askew perception of self. | 请忽视您错误的自我感知 |
[14:44] | Lightest trivia and the local vectors of frivolity | 阿多尼斯今晚要谈论的主题是 |
[14:48] | are the topics Adonis will be discussing tonight. | 细微的琐事和这里无聊的事 |
[14:52] | I don’t normally wear this kind of thing. | 我平时不穿这类衣服 |
[14:55] | Darings eclipse the dark circumference of caution. | 大胆的美艳胜于谨慎的平庸 |
[15:00] | Be bold. Your date will compliment you. | 大胆点 你的约会对象会夸赞你的 |
[15:36] | Touch it. | 摸摸它 |
[15:39] | Feel it here. | 感受它 |
[15:58] | And may I interest you in other desired | 我可以给你介绍 |
[16:01] | supposes in our exciusive boutique? | 我们专卖店里的其他商品吗 |
[16:03] | I’m fine for now, thank you. | 我这些就够了 谢谢 |
[16:06] | Then I would like you to announce your locus of residence | 那么 我想了解一下你的住址 |
[16:09] | followed by the numbers to your telephone. | 和你的电话号码 |
[16:12] | Sheila Woolchapel , | 希拉·伍查佩尔 |
[16:14] | 16 Ferndale Road , Thames Valley-on-Thames. | 费戴尔路十六号 泰晤士河谷 |
[16:18] | 01632960786. | 电话号是01632960786 |
[17:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:24] | The pleasure is all mine, Sheila Wooichapel . | 我的荣幸 希拉 Wooichapel |
[17:27] | Adonis will be waiting and he will compliment you. | 阿多尼斯会等着你 并且他会夸赞你的 |
[17:36] | Tiil number one. | 请到一号柜台 |
[17:43] | Tiil number one. | 请到一号柜台 |
[18:27] | Sheila Woolchapel, | 希拉·伍查佩尔 |
[18:30] | 16 Ferndale Road , Thames Valley-on-Thames. | 费戴尔路十六号 泰晤士河谷 |
[18:35] | Telephonic code: | 电话号是 |
[18:36] | zero and one and six and three and two and nine and six and zero | 零一六三二九六零 |
[18:44] | and seven and eight and six and stop. | 七八六 |
[18:49] | Well , maybe I can actually, you know… | 好吧 也许我真应该 你明白吧 |
[18:55] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[19:00] | I’m off. Your dinner’s in the fridge. | 我出门了 你的晚饭在冰箱里 |
[19:07] | What have you done to your hair? | 你是不是做过头发了 |
[19:10] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:12] | Looks like the council cut it. | 看起来像是在街边摊剪的 |
[19:14] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:16] | You’re not dating, are you? | 你不会是要去约会吧 |
[19:19] | Why? Aren’t I allowed to? | 怎么的 我不能约会吗 |
[19:22] | Bit soon? | 是不是有点太快了 |
[19:24] | I didn’t know there was a time limit. | 我不知道这还有时间限制 |
[19:27] | I thought you wanted to get back with Dad . | 我以为你想和爸爸复合 |
[19:29] | That was a while ago, and obviously your dad had other ideas. | 那是之前 很显然你爸爸有不同意见 |
[19:36] | Oh, and tell that femme fatale of yours to get off the phone. | 让你那个蛇蝎美人别再打电话了 |
[19:42] | It’s gonna cost me a fortune. | 那会花我一大笔钱 |
[19:48] | You’ve reached 01632960786. | 您已接线到01632960786 |
[19:54] | I’m not in right now, but if you leave | 我现在不在 但是如果你留个口信的话 |
[19:56] | a message I’ll get straight back to you. | 我会立刻给你回电话的 |
[20:00] | It’s Adonis again. | 还是我 阿多尼斯 |
[20:02] | Amesos Greek restaurant, 7:30. | 俄梅索斯希腊餐馆 七点半 |
[20:05] | I’ll be wearing a dark Donningtonio suit and carrying a rose. | 我会穿黑色的多宁托尼奥 拿着玫瑰花 |
[20:09] | I’m tall, slim, short back and sides. | 我又高又瘦 薄背窄肩 |
[20:14] | If you don’t find me, I’ll find you. | 如果你找不到我的话 我会找到你的 |
[21:34] | – Box number 1592? – Yeah. | -邮箱号是1592 -对 |
[21:37] | – Did I scare you? – No, it’s fine. | -我吓到你了吗 -没有 没事 |
[21:40] | I’ve got some love vouchers that will give us ten percent off | 我有一些情侣优惠券 合吃一个布丁 |
[21:43] | as long as we share the same pudding. | 就可以打九折 |
[21:45] | Pudding? Sounds good. Join me. | 布丁 听起来挺好的 坐吧 |
[22:08] | – As promised . – Oh, thank you. | -说好的 -谢谢 |
[22:18] | – What? – You Iook different. | -怎么了 -你看起来不太一样 |
[22:20] | How? | 哪里不一样 |
[22:22] | Well , your hair. | 怎么说呢 你的头发 |
[22:25] | Hair grows back. | 头发会长回去的 |
[22:45] | – Do you know what you’re having? – In a minute, OK? | -你想好吃什么了吗 -再等一下 |
[22:49] | The moussaka looks good . | 木莎卡看起来不错 |
[23:06] | So, you like dancing then? | 所以 等会你想去跳舞吗 |
[23:09] | Not tonight, I sprained my ankle. | 今晚不行 我扭伤了我的脚 |
[23:11] | God, I didn’t mean tonight. | 我不是说今晚就跳 |
[23:13] | Just in general. You like dancing? | 就是问问 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[23:16] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[23:24] | It says in your lonely hearts | 你的孤独之心的广告里说 |
[23:25] | advertisement that you like laughing. | 你喜欢笑 |
[23:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:32] | What kind of things? | 笑什么样的事呢 |
[23:34] | Funny things. | 有趣的事 |
[23:35] | – What about cooking? – What is this, an exam? | -你喜欢烹饪吗 -干什么 测验吗 |
[23:42] | Friendly evenings, guests. | 晚上好 客人们 |
[23:44] | Welcome to Amesos. My name is Vlassis and you are? | 欢迎来到俄梅索斯 我叫弗拉希思 你们是 |
[23:48] | Sheila Woolchapel. | 希拉·伍查佩尔 |
[23:51] | Adonis Jackson. | 阿多尼斯·杰克逊 |
[23:53] | And may I take your lucky orders? | 现在可以为二位点单了吗 |
[23:59] | Madam? | 夫人 |
[24:00] | Oh, there will be the tzatziki for the starter | 前菜我要酸奶黄瓜 |
[24:04] | and vegetable moussaka for the main. | 主菜要蔬菜木莎卡 |
[24:08] | Instantly, madam. You, sir? | 很快就上 夫人 先生 您要什么 |
[24:17] | Um. . . I will come back for your lucky order. | 我等会回来给您点单 |
[25:02] | Vince? Vince? Get a move on. I’m desperate. Vince? | 文斯 赶快 我很急 文斯 |
[25:13] | Sorry, I didn’t know you were staying over. | 不好意思 我不知道你在这过夜 |
[25:17] | Didn’t Vince tell you? | 文斯没告诉你吗 |
[25:19] | Well , maybe I didn’t hear. | 行吧 可能我没听到 |
[25:21] | I hope it’s not a problem. | 我希望问题不大 |
[25:23] | Of course not, no. | 当然没问题 没事 |
[25:26] | Nice night out? | 晚上玩得开心吗 |
[25:27] | Yes, thank you. Caught up with a friend . | 挺开心的 谢谢 见了一个朋友 |
[25:30] | Where’s Vince? He didn’t answer when I Called him. | 文斯在哪里 我打电话给他 他没接 |
[25:33] | He must’ve knocked himself out. | 他一定精疲力尽了 |
[25:36] | It’s always the way with him. | 他老是这样 |
[25:38] | As soon as he comes, he’s out for the count. | 他只要一高潮 就会昏睡过去 |
[25:41] | Must be the pressure of those mock exams. | 一定是那些模考的压力太大了 |
[25:44] | It should get better by February. | 到了二月份就好了 |
[25:47] | Did you get anything nice in the sales? | 你在商店买到好东西了吗 |
[25:49] | Not much. You? | 不多 你呢 |
[25:51] | I found a very tasteful pair of Carpathian stockings | 我在丹特利索柏百货店的发现了一双 |
[25:53] | from Dentley and Soper’s. Seventy percent off. | 很有品位的喀尔巴羊毛长筒袜 打三折 |
[25:58] | Now that’s what I call a bargain. | 这才叫打折 |
[26:01] | I’m sorry if I was too long in the shower. | 抱歉我洗得太久了 |
[26:04] | I won’t keep you waiting as I know you’re desperate. | 我要是知道你很急 不会让你等着的 |
[28:00] | – What are you doing? – You tell me. | -你在做什么 -你说呢 |
[28:03] | – How did this end up in here? – Eh? | -这裙子怎么会在这 -啥 |
[28:06] | The next time your girlfriend wants to try something on, | 下次你女朋友想试穿我衣服的时候 |
[28:09] | how about asking me first? | 先来问问我怎么样 |
[28:11] | – You got a screw loose? – Don’t talk to me like that. | -你都穿不下了 -别这么和我说话 |
[28:14] | Gwen wouldn’t be seen dead in something like that. | 至少格温穿着像这样的裙子不会像死人 |
[28:16] | So how did it end up in there, then? | 所以现在这事怎么了结 |
[28:18] | How would I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[28:19] | I don’t like people going through my things, Vince. | 我不喜欢别人偷看我的东西 文斯 |
[28:21] | – Tooshay! Neither do I. – Don’t you tooshay me. | -彼此彼此 我也没碰 -别逼逼了 |
[28:26] | I’ve had enough of her making a mini-bar from my wine | 我受够了她拿我的酒来小酌 |
[28:29] | and now heiping herself to my wardrobe. | 现在还随便动我的衣柜 |
[28:32] | She’s turning my house into a boudoir and I’m not having it. | 她在把我的房子变成她的家而我可没同意 |
[28:35] | It’s becoming a bit disgusting if you must know. | 你想知道我的感受 我觉得很恶心 |
[28:38] | Leave it out, Mum. | 这事就过了吧 妈 |
[28:39] | No, I’m not going to leave it out, young Vincent. | 不 我可不会就这么算了 小文森特 |
[28:41] | I’ll say it again because nothing gets through your head . | 你什么都不入脑所以我再说一遍 |
[28:45] | To be frank, I find Gwen a bit disgusting. | 说实话 我觉得格温有点讨厌 |
[28:49] | And the sooner you take that on board, the better. | 你越早能听进我的话 越好 |
[29:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[29:53] | I hope you didn’t move without me. | 希望你没趁我不在偷挪棋子 |
[29:55] | Don’t get paranoid, Mum. | 别乱想了 妈 |
[29:57] | Now where were we? | 现在到谁了 |
[29:59] | Your turn, Don Juan. | 轮到你了 花花公子 |
[30:18] | – Oh, my God, what’s that? – What? | -天啊 那是什么 -什么 |
[30:21] | That looks nasty. | 看起来好可怕 |
[30:24] | Just some sort of rash. | 只是皮疹 |
[30:25] | Ugh, I hope it isn’t catchy. | 希望它不会传染 |
[30:27] | Yeah, what is that? I saw it the other day. | 不会 那是什么 前几天我就看到了 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. An allergy of some sort. | 不知道 有点像过敏 |
[30:32] | Maybe the washing powder. | 可能是因为洗衣粉吧 |
[30:34] | – You should get it looked at, Mum. – Don’t scare me. | -妈 你该去医院看看 -别吓我 |
[30:37] | I’m not scaring you. Just get a cream | 我没吓你 只要涂个霜就好 |
[30:38] | and Bob’s your uncle. For your sake. | 就这么简单 为了你好 |
[30:41] | My financial advisor had something simiiar. | 我的财务顾问也得过类似的病 |
[30:43] | Some kind of blood infection. | 某种血液传染病 |
[30:45] | Ended up having to amputate her right arm. | 最后不得不截掉她的右臂 |
[30:47] | – Don’t give me that. – Seriousiy! | -别胡说 -真的 |
[30:50] | The doctor kept sending her home | 医生每次都让她回家 |
[30:51] | saying it was some kind of allergy | 说只是过敏而已 |
[30:53] | and she ended up really ill. | 结果她病的很重 |
[30:56] | But it’s fine now. | 但现在好了 |
[30:58] | She eventually learnt to write left-handed. | 她最后学会了左手写字 |
[31:01] | Beautifui handwriting too. | 字也写得很好 |
[31:04] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[31:25] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[31:30] | Tough decision. | 真难决定 |
[32:10] | Do you have to talk French all the time? | 你们一定要一直说法语吗 |
[32:13] | He has to practise for his A levels. | 他得为拿到A等多练习 |
[32:26] | Actually. | 事实上 |
[32:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:40] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[32:42] | – Turn it off. – I’ve turned it off! | -把它关掉 -已经关了 |
[32:44] | Puil the plug out! | 插头拔了 |
[32:49] | Sit on it or something! Oh! | 坐上去或想点办法 |
[32:59] | Mum! | 妈 |
[33:15] | What’s going on with this thing? | 这东西怎么回事 |
[37:51] | Tiil number two. | 请到二号柜台 |
[37:58] | Thanks for coming in, Shella. | 谢谢你能过来 希拉 |
[38:00] | Look at that, still finding pine needles everywhere. | 你看 到处都是松针 |
[38:03] | All over our sofa back home as well. | 家里沙发上也到处都是 |
[38:05] | Must get a plastic tree next year. | 明年一定买棵塑料松树 |
[38:07] | Yeah, we must. How’s it going, Shella? | 一点没错 希拉 近来好吗 |
[38:09] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[38:12] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[38:13] | Nothing much. Washing machine went bananas. | 没什么 洗衣机抽风了 |
[38:16] | Well, we know a very good repair company if you need anyone. | 如果你需要我们知道一家很好的维修公司 |
[38:19] | What’s that, Staverton’s? | 是哪个 斯塔夫顿吗 |
[38:20] | Yeah. Staverton’s Wash. In your area. | 对 斯塔夫顿洗衣机维修 在你家附近 |
[38:22] | They did wonders with our machine, | 他们奇迹般修好了我们家的 |
[38:24] | didn’t they, Clive? | 对吧 克莱夫 |
[38:24] | Yeah, they did. A really good mechanic. | 是的 没错 非常棒的修理工 |
[38:27] | So how are things going? | 一切都还顺利吗 |
[38:28] | Do you feel on top of things at the moment? | 有没有掌控了一切的感觉 |
[38:30] | Yeah, I think so. | 是的 有点这种感觉 |
[38:32] | We didn’t see you at the Christmas bowling the other week. | 我们那周在圣诞保龄球之夜没见到你 |
[38:35] | Oh, I think I had a lot on with my son that night. | 我那天晚上和我儿子一起过 |
[38:38] | Hmm. Interesting. | 听起来不错 |
[38:40] | Shella, Pete Mathinson spoke to us the other day. | 希拉 彼得·马丁森几天前和我们说了 |
[38:43] | Now he’s really impressed with how | 他非常惊讶 |
[38:45] | you’re all doing lots of good feedback. | 你是如何得到这么多的好评的 |
[38:47] | Yeah, he also noticed how attuned you | 是的 他也注意到你是多么适合 |
[38:49] | were to the Waingel’s Wavelength. | 温格尔的 Wavelength公司 |
[38:50] | Yeah. One thing he flagged with us though. | 是啊 但他和我们谈过一件事 |
[38:53] | He wasn’t sure about your handshake. | 他不确定你的握手方式是否合礼仪 |
[38:57] | Pete thinks you’re doing really well , | 彼得认为你做的很好 |
[38:58] | likes the way you smell as well, | 和你身上的香味一样好 |
[39:00] | but to tell you the truth, the handshake did come up | 但是说实话 他还是提了那次握手的事 |
[39:03] | and Pete commented on how perhaps it wasn’t meaningful enough. | 彼得反馈说或许这不够郑重 |
[39:08] | Shella, Pete wanted you to have this article here. | 希拉 彼得想要你看看这篇文章 |
[39:11] | Um… It’s about the importance of a meaningful handshake. | 是关于一次郑重握手的重要性 |
[39:14] | Sure, I’ll take a look. | 当然 我会看的 |
[39:16] | it’s written in a fun, easy language | 这篇文章语言有趣 易懂 |
[39:18] | and there’s a cartoon at the end that summarises the key points. | 后面还有一个总结要点的卡通漫画 |
[39:21] | And Shella, if you want, we’d be happy | 希拉 如果你愿意 我们会很乐意 |
[39:22] | to try out a role-play scenario | 去尝试需要握手的 |
[39:23] | which involves handshaking. | 情景角色扮演 |
[39:25] | It doesn’t have to be a bank scenario. | 不一定得是在银行的场景 |
[39:27] | We have a range of costumes we could all try on. | 我们有很多种角色都可以试试 |
[39:28] | It’s OK, I’ll practise at home. Hm. | 没事 我会在家练习的 |
[39:31] | One other thing, Shella. | 还有一件事 希拉 |
[39:33] | One of your colleagues noticed | 你的一位同事注意到 |
[39:35] | that you tend to visit the ladies’ room | 你经常在下班时间之前 |
[39:38] | prior to clocking out for feeding time. | 提前去女厕所 |
[39:41] | Who toid you this? | 谁告诉你们的 |
[39:43] | It wouldn’t be professional of us to say her name. | 如果说出她的名字就太不专业了 |
[39:45] | I normally clock out and instantly leave the building. | 我通常打卡下班然后马上离开大楼 |
[39:49] | Well, if it’s a one-off we understand, | 如果只是一次我们理解 |
[39:51] | but we just wanted to flag it up with you, | 但我们只想跟你说一下 |
[39:53] | in case Pete finds out. | 以防彼得发现 |
[39:54] | A minute or two might not seem significant, | 只是一二分钟似乎没什么大不了 |
[39:56] | but when we spoke to your colleague, | 但是当我们和你的同事交流时 |
[39:58] | she did some calculations and rightly reminded us | 她做了个计算 提醒了我们 |
[40:01] | that if these unwarranted toilet visits were to take place | 如果这种没必要的如厕 |
[40:05] | at an estimate of two minutes per visit, | 每次都要花上两分钟时间 |
[40:07] | you would accrue over four hundred minutes every year. | 每年你会偷工超过四百分钟 |
[40:11] | And to tell you the truth, | 我跟你说实话 |
[40:12] | two minutes for a visit to the toilet is generous. | 上厕所上两分钟太久了 |
[40:14] | Well, in my experience it’s two and a half. | 我上厕所花两分半钟 |
[40:16] | I timed myself right before this meeting. | 这次面谈之前我才计的时 |
[40:18] | It was a one-off, I can assure you. | 只有那一次 我保证 |
[40:23] | Whoever it was who informed you of my transgression | 不管是谁在你们这里说我坏话 |
[40:26] | obviously doesn’t notice that I’m regularly in ten minutes early. | 很明显没注意到我上班通常早到十分钟 |
[40:31] | Maybe you could do the maths on that. | 或许你也可以算算那个 |
[40:34] | – What do you think? – It’s fantastic. | -你觉得怎么样 -太美了 |
[40:37] | And the shawl? | 披肩呢 |
[40:39] | The shawlest vantage praises January customer | 请接受我代表这件披肩给您最真诚的赞美 |
[40:42] | for she is in purchase of our sacred domain. Cheers. | 因为您购买我们最重要的主打款 |
[40:50] | It’s a little tight around the shoulders. | 肩膀周围有点紧 |
[40:52] | I knew I’d need a size up after Christmas. | 圣诞节之后我要换个大点的码 |
[40:55] | When your stature is emphasised, | 如果您比较注重您的身材 |
[40:57] | it is my duty to provide you with a notion of proportion | 我有义务给您提供 |
[41:00] | that reflects your ideal of dimension. | 满足您三围要求的裙子 |
[41:03] | Wait here. | 在这等一下 |
[41:18] | 丹特利 & 索柏 值得信赖的百货公司 冬装系列 | |
[41:38] | Our perspectives on the spectres of mortality | 我们对死亡的看法 |
[41:41] | must not be compromised by an askew index of commerce. | 不该被扭曲的商业眼光所破坏 |
[41:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:53] | The model, the affliction. | 这个模特 这种痛苦 |
[41:56] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[41:59] | A calamity. Imagine. Jill Woodmere. Yes, she. | 一种灾难 幻想 吉尔·伍德梅尔 就是她 |
[42:05] | Our range in garments she defined through | 我们的服装系列是她通过 |
[42:08] | a rapture of display. | 展示的狂喜来决定的 |
[42:10] | And here, the last dress she wore. Oh, how she adored it. | 这是她穿的最后一件裙子 她可喜欢了 |
[42:15] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:34] | The rhombic coat? | 菱形外套呢 |
[42:37] | The rhombic coat, yes. I’ll try it on. | 菱形外套 好 我试穿看看 |
[42:41] | Sorry, one last thing. | 抱歉 最后一件事 |
[42:43] | How many of those dresses were in stock? | 那些裙子还有多少存货 |
[42:46] | One. Only the one. | 一件 只有这一件 |
[42:49] | And the model wore that same dress? | 模特也是穿的那条裙子吗 |
[42:53] | Yes. But imagine, she extensively | 是的 但你想 她在照这张相前 |
[42:56] | showered before that photograph. | 彻彻底底洗了个澡 |
[44:53] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[44:56] | Vince? | 文斯 |
[45:58] | Zach? Sheila, box number 6832. | 扎克吗 我是希拉 信箱号6832 |
[46:05] | I have some love vouchers here with some exciting discounts. | 我有情侣优惠券 还有些大力度的折扣 |
[46:08] | That’s if you don’t mind sharing a pudding with me. | 如果你不介意和我一起吃布丁的话 |
[46:57] | – You look familiar, you know? – Oh, no, don’t scare me. | -你看起来很眼熟 -才怪 别吓我 |
[47:00] | seriously, I’ve seen you somewhere before, | 真的 我之前在哪见过你 |
[47:02] | I don’t know where, but… | 我不知道在哪 但是 |
[47:03] | Do you bank at Waingel’s? | 你有在温格尔银行存钱吗 |
[47:05] | Ah, I thought it was something like that. | 我也觉得大概是这样 |
[47:08] | I remember now’ you fined me for going over my limit! | 我想起来了 你因为我透支了而罚款 |
[47:12] | Oh, not me, I don’t fine. I just follow orders from above. | 不是我 我不罚款 我只听上头安排 |
[47:16] | I think I still have a letter from you | 我想我还有你的信 |
[47:18] | asking me to make an appointment with your managers. | 叫我去和你的经理约个时间 |
[47:20] | You were kind of stern, but I liked it. | 你有点严厉 不过我喜欢 |
[48:11] | What happened? What happened? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[48:14] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事了 没事了 |
[48:16] | Come here, it’s OK. | 来 没事了 |
[48:35] | It’s hard to make friends in this town. | 在这个镇里交朋友很难 |
[48:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:42] | Is it just me? | 只有我这样吗 |
[48:44] | No, it’s OK. Don’t think about it. | 不是的 没关系的 别想这些 |
[48:49] | It’s hard to make friends here, it really is. | 在这很难交到朋友 真的 |
[48:56] | You met many others through this? | 你通过这种方式见过很多人吗 |
[49:00] | A few. You? | 见过几个 你呢 |
[49:04] | One or two. | 一两个 |
[49:09] | I don’t need to meet anyone anymore. | 我不需要再去见别人了 |
[49:13] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[51:08] | “You who wear me will know me.” | “着我者知我” |
[51:12] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[51:13] | It’s just a design feature. | 就是设计的一个标志吧 |
[51:15] | Cheap bit of mystery. | 不上档次的小谜语 |
[51:18] | You think anyone buying these things | 你觉得买这些东西的人 |
[51:19] | gives a damn what it all means? | 会在意这些文字的含义吗 |
[51:23] | Would you think I’m bonkers | 如果我告诉你这条裙子不太对劲 |
[51:25] | if I toId you I think something’s wrong with that dress? | 你会觉得我疯了吗 |
[51:28] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[51:29] | I haven’t met a woman who didn’t think | 我还没遇到过哪个女人 |
[51:30] | there was something wrong with a dress. | 觉得她们的裙子很正常的 |
[51:36] | A woman who modelled it died. | 穿过这件衣服的模特死了 |
[51:39] | And? Half the clothes I bought in the charity shop | 所以呢 我从慈善商店买的衣服 |
[51:41] | are from people who died. | 有一半都是死人穿过的 |
[51:44] | Don’t run yourself around all this hocus pocus. | 别让自己被这些东西唬得团团转 |
[51:47] | Personally, I like you in it. | 个人而言 我喜欢你穿着它的样子 |
[51:49] | – Really? – Yeah, really. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[51:51] | – You’re not just saying that? – You look good in it. | -你不是随口说说 -你穿起来很美 |
[51:55] | OK, you look good in most things, | 你穿什么都好看 |
[51:58] | but that dress definitely shows you off. | 但这条裙子尤其显得你光彩照人 |
[52:04] | Put it on. | 穿上它 |
[52:10] | Don’t tell me you’re scared of a dress? | 别告诉我你会害怕一条裙子 |
[54:46] | You don’t want to go into town today? | 今天不想进城里吗 |
[54:48] | Oh, it’s a nightmare on Saturdays. | 别了吧 周六的城里就是个噩梦 |
[54:50] | Why don’t we stay here? You know, acclimatise you to Vince. | 我们就待在这 让你和文斯熟悉一下 |
[54:53] | No one’s rushing you there. | 我们还不急 |
[54:56] | I just think it’ll be good for him | 我只是觉得这样对他比较好 |
[54:57] | to see me back on my feet a little bit. | 看见我找回了自己的人生 |
[55:00] | He was a little short with me on the phone. | 他和我通电话的时候有点不耐烦 |
[55:02] | He’s in a bad way. | 他情况不太好 |
[55:04] | The separation really got to him. | 我和前夫分开对他影响挺大的 |
[55:06] | Not helped by my ex trying to pit him against me. | 特别是我前夫还试图让他和我作对 |
[55:09] | – Join the club. – Darren! | -离婚都这样 -达伦 |
[55:13] | No! Darren, get off! | 达伦 松口 |
[55:16] | Get off! Get off, Darren! | 松口 别咬了 达伦 |
[55:19] | Darren, get off! | 达伦 滚开 |
[55:22] | Get off! Get off! My leg! | -松口 松口 -我的腿 |
[55:26] | Get it off! | 快松口 |
[55:29] | Darren, you bastard! Darren! | 达伦 你个畜生 达伦 |
[55:32] | Mum! | 妈 |
[55:37] | – Mum! – Up here! | -妈 -在楼上 |
[55:40] | Took me ages to get your stuff! | 拖了半天才拿到你的东西 |
[55:42] | They asked for my ID and everything | 他们查了我身份证什么的 |
[55:44] | then they gave me some punk’s rucksack. | 然后给了我个破塑料袋 |
[55:46] | I’ve no idea why they… | 搞不懂他们为什么 |
[55:48] | Vince, this is Zach. | 文斯 这是扎克 |
[55:51] | A friend from work. | 我工作上认识的一个朋友 |
[55:54] | Pleased to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[55:55] | All right. Where do you want me to put these, then? | 好吧 这些东西要放到哪里 |
[55:58] | No point, they’re all ripped to pieces. | 无所谓了 反正都被撕碎了 |
[56:01] | Eh? This one’s not ripped . | 什么 没有被撕烂啊 |
[56:04] | – Of course it’s ripped. – It’s brand spanking new, almost. | -怎么可能没有 -差不多是全新的啊 |
[56:12] | It should be ripped. | 不应该啊 |
[56:13] | The dog ripped it to pieces. It should be ripped! | 那条狗把它撕碎了 它应该是烂的啊 |
[56:16] | I tell you, it should be ripped! | 我跟你说 它就应该是被撕烂了的啊 |
[57:14] | I have reached the dimension of remorse, | 我很遗憾 |
[57:17] | Sheila Woolchapel. The dress. | 希拉·伍查佩尔 如果没有票据的话 |
[57:19] | I can’t claim with its reacceptance if its purchase is not evidenced. | 这条裙子不可以退货 |
[57:23] | I had the receipt. | 我有小票的 |
[57:25] | I don’t know where it’s gone. | 我不知道它掉哪去了 |
[57:33] | Look, honestly, I don’t need the refund. | 听着 说真的 我不需要你们退钱 |
[57:36] | Just let me exchange it for something else. | 让我换成别的东西就行 |
[57:39] | A casual exchange seldom expresses a lady’s self-assurance | 随便换的商品是不能满足一位女士 |
[57:42] | and her embodiment of fashion. . . | 对自信和时尚的追求的 |
[57:44] | You know what? Just take the dress. | 这样吧 裙子你们收回去 |
[57:48] | I don’t need anything back, just take it. | 我什么都不要 你们把裙子收回去就行 |
[57:52] | Lamentations can be fairly addressed to Miss Kolliston. | 向柯林斯顿小姐致以沉痛哀思 |
[57:56] | Distinction avows her noble hearing. | 她有着别于常人的杰出听力 |
[58:03] | Forget it. | 算了吧 |
[58:15] | Like a whisper in an ocean, like a feather in a storm, | 如海洋中的低语 似风暴中的羽毛 |
[58:20] | a dress of deduction finds its character | 在零售抽象的三棱镜中 |
[58:24] | in a prism of retail abstraction. | 一条裙子找到了演绎它的角色 |
[58:28] | I don’t understand . | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[58:31] | Miss Luckmoore experienced a transaction of ecstasy, | 卢克摩尔小姐完成了一次杰出的交易 |
[58:35] | and I ask if you could mutually sanctify her claim? | 我想问问你是否满意她的服务 |
[58:39] | Look, this is nothing personal, | 听着 我不针对任何人 |
[58:41] | but I’m done with the sales, thank you. | 但我不想再和你们有半点来往了 谢谢 |
[58:45] | But your dismissal of such a prestigious consumerist festivity | 但你放弃了这样一个盛大的购物狂欢节 |
[58:48] | leaves me bereft. | 让我很是失落 |
[58:51] | Did Miss Luckmoore engage with the doctrine of the store | 卢克摩尔小姐是否遵从了商店的服务信条 |
[58:54] | and did the experience consolidate your | 这次购物体验是否加深了 |
[58:57] | perception of the paradigm of retail? | 你对零售业规范的认知 |
[59:01] | I’ve got to go back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[59:02] | Just a goodwill gesture for the inaugural consumer. | 这是对我们首批顾客表达的小小心意 |
[59:06] | A fantastic offer, I inferred to myself in jest. | 在我看来是挺不错的赠礼 |
[59:11] | I just don’t see why I couldn’t return this dress. | 我只是不明白我为什么不能退掉这条裙子 |
[59:14] | The very purpose of this seasonal retail occasion is to expunge. | 这种季节性的促销本就是为了清仓 |
[59:20] | Returning what has already left the ladies’ fashion boutique of | 允许退换丹特利 & 索柏的 |
[59:23] | Dentley and Soper’s Trusted Department Store | 女士精品店中已售出的货品 |
[59:26] | goes against the nature of things. | 违背了促销的本质 |
[59:39] | Such a pretty dress. | 多美的一条裙子啊 |
[59:47] | I hope Adonis complimented you. | 我希望阿多尼斯给了你应有的赞美 |
[59:58] | Pitcroft! | 匹特罗夫特 |
[1:00:06] | How’s your leg, Sheila? | 你的腿怎么样了 希拉 |
[1:00:10] | Better, thank you. | 好些了 谢谢 |
[1:00:12] | Clive knows the local vet | 克莱夫认识本地的兽医 |
[1:00:14] | and he can confirm that he destroyed the dog on your behalf. | 他确认兽医已经替你处理了那条狗 |
[1:00:17] | He also wanted you to know | 另外他希望你知道 |
[1:00:19] | that he took great pleasure in denying the dog its last biscuit. | 他很乐意拒绝喂给狗最后一块饼干 |
[1:00:23] | It must be a pain not being able to drive. | 不能开车一定很痛苦吧 |
[1:00:25] | The doctor reckons I can start back tomorrow. | 医生说明天我就能开车了 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, good, good. Um, Sheila, can we have a word? | 那就好 希拉 我们能谈谈吗 |
[1:00:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:00:43] | How was your weekend? | 你周末过得怎么样 |
[1:00:45] | Well, interesting. | 挺有意思的 |
[1:00:47] | Anything nice in the sales? | 有在打折店淘到什么好东西吗 |
[1:00:48] | Just a dress, but that was the other week. | 就只有一条裙子 不过那是上周的事了 |
[1:00:51] | Good bargains. | 划算啊 |
[1:00:53] | Sheila, I was pleased to see your name | 我很高兴又在保龄球赛的名单上 |
[1:00:55] | down on the bowling list again. | 看到了你的名字 |
[1:00:56] | Even though I don’t think you should be in Ruth’s team, | 尽管我不认为你应该在罗斯那一队 |
[1:00:58] | but still, we have a nice balance of numbers this month, | 我们这个月的收支平衡得很好 |
[1:01:00] | so well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:01:02] | Should be an interesting match. | 应该会是一场有趣的比赛 |
[1:01:03] | Yeah. Looking forward to it. | 是啊 我很期待 |
[1:01:05] | Now, Sheila, | 话说回来 希拉 |
[1:01:06] | we caught up with Pete Mathinson this morning. | 我们今早和彼得·马丁森聊了一下 |
[1:01:09] | Really meaningful meeting, um… | 很有意义的一次会面 |
[1:01:11] | just reviewing where we’re going with various things. | 回顾了一下我们要面对的很多事情 |
[1:01:14] | He was very impressed with how you’re getting on, all good. | 他对你的进步很满意 非常满意 |
[1:01:18] | Only he mentioned that you waved at his mistress | 不过他提到你上周末在兰德雷克糖果铺 |
[1:01:20] | just by Landrake’s tuck shop last weekend. | 向他的情妇挥手 |
[1:01:23] | Yeah, I remember, she waved back. | 对 我记得 她也也朝我挥手了 |
[1:01:26] | Hm. You see, she asked Pete | 是这样的 她请求彼得 |
[1:01:28] | to call up a meeting about the incident | 就这件事召开了一个会议 |
[1:01:30] | and we all came to the conclusion | 我们得出了一个结论 |
[1:01:33] | that the waving can only be construed as informal salutation. | 挥手只能被理解为非正式的打招呼方式 |
[1:01:39] | I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[1:01:41] | Technically, the mistress of a boss is classified | 严格来说 在公司的规定里 |
[1:01:43] | as a superior according to company policy | 老板的情妇应该被视为上级 |
[1:01:46] | hence her surprise at such a casual mode of greeting. | 因此 她被你随意的问候震惊了 |
[1:01:50] | Yeah, she urged us to term it as insoIent salutation | 她要求我们把它称为不礼貌的问候方式 |
[1:01:52] | but she gets ahead of herself sometimes. | 虽然她自己也常常这样做 |
[1:01:55] | She smiled. She waved back! | 她微笑了 她还朝我挥了手 |
[1:01:57] | Sheila, when we worked at the other branch in town | 希拉 以前在镇上另一家分店里 |
[1:02:01] | we had a member of staff very similar to you, diligent, hard working. | 也有一个像你这样勤奋认真的员工 |
[1:02:05] | Only, CIive and I noticed | 但我和克莱夫发现 |
[1:02:07] | a core of the inscrutable about her. | 她有种让人捉摸不透的特质 |
[1:02:10] | Not remotely on the Waingel’s Wavelength. | 完全不像温格尔的风格 |
[1:02:12] | We didn’t think anything of it until we discovered | 我们没想太多 |
[1:02:14] | she was in the habit of injecting foolhardy substances | 直到我们发现 |
[1:02:17] | into her bloodstream on a regular basis. | 她会定期往血管里注射毒品 |
[1:02:19] | Now we’re not suggesting you’re inclined that way. | 我们不是说你有这种倾向 |
[1:02:22] | But nonetheless, a story shared and all that. | 总而言之 就是分享一个故事 |
[1:02:27] | And those mysterious toilet breaks before feeding time. | 还有那些下班前溜去厕所休息的时间 |
[1:02:30] | One mysterious toilet break. | 就只有一次 |
[1:02:34] | You would tell us if there was something? | 有什么问题的话你会告诉我们的吧 |
[1:02:36] | Then we can keep Pete and the PoIice force out of this. | 这样我们才能避免彼得和警方介入 |
[1:02:39] | Well, it’s just been busy with my son and the school holidays. | 我只是忙于我儿子还有学校假期的事情 |
[1:02:45] | What’s wrong, Sheila? | 出什么问题了吗 希拉 |
[1:02:46] | You can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们的 |
[1:02:47] | Nothing! Just a few bad sleeping dreams. | 没什么问题 就是一些噩梦而已 |
[1:02:53] | Can you give us an example? | 能给我举个例子吗 |
[1:02:56] | Well , just this one the other night, um… | 有天晚上我梦见了 |
[1:03:02] | I was very close to my mother, in real life, I mean. | 我和我母亲很亲近 在现实中 |
[1:03:07] | My father died when I was young | 我父亲在我小时候就去世了 |
[1:03:10] | and she and I grew even closer. | 那之后我们更亲近了 |
[1:03:13] | I loved her dearly. | 我非常地爱她 |
[1:03:16] | I didn’t have enough space | 在她去世后 |
[1:03:18] | to store all her things after she died, | 我没有足够的地方存放她的遗物 |
[1:03:21] | which always makes me sad. | 这一直让我很难过 |
[1:03:24] | I gave everything to charity, | 我把所有东西都捐了出去 |
[1:03:27] | but wished I’d kept something. | 但一直觉得当时应该留下点什么 |
[1:03:30] | But in this sleep, I found one of her old dresses. | 在这个梦里 我找到了她的一条旧裙子 |
[1:03:35] | It smelt of her perfume, | 它闻起来有她的香水味 |
[1:03:37] | which I hadn’t come across in years. | 是我很多年以来都没有再闻到过的 |
[1:03:40] | Brought me right back, made everything feel all right again. | 这让我感觉自己回到了过去 一切都好 |
[1:03:45] | I put the dress on and I looked in the mirror, | 我穿上了裙子 站在镜子前 |
[1:03:50] | but it wasn’t me at all. | 但镜子里的人不是我 |
[1:03:52] | It was my mother from the grave with the same jet-black dyed hair. | 是坟墓里染着同样乌黑头发的我母亲 |
[1:04:00] | I remember when she bought this dye. | 我还记得她买染发剂的时候 |
[1:04:02] | She was so fed up of the old ones dripping off in the rain, | 她受够了之前那些会被雨淋掉色的染发剂 |
[1:04:07] | but this one was permanent. More than her flesh. | 而这次的是长效的 比她的肉体更持久 |
[1:04:17] | I caught a bus | 我坐上了巴士 |
[1:04:18] | and everyone hid under their seats when they saw me. | 每个看到我的人都躲在了座位底下 |
[1:04:22] | Racists. | 种族歧视者 |
[1:04:23] | I stank of my mother’s corpse. | 我身上散发者我母亲的尸臭味 |
[1:04:27] | The stench made the driver vomit | 那股恶臭害得司机呕吐了 |
[1:04:31] | and we went off a cliff and I woke up. | 我们冲下了悬崖 然后我就惊醒了 |
[1:04:40] | And what colour was the bus? | 那辆巴士是什么颜色的 |
[1:04:42] | It was the colour of Thames Valley-on-Thames. | 那是泰晤士河谷的颜色 |
[1:04:46] | Yeah, it was that colour. | 对 就是那种颜色 |
[1:05:07] | I’m dropping some stuff off at the charity shop | 我送一些东西到慈善商店 |
[1:05:10] | if you’ve got anything that needs taking. | 如果你有什么需要的我就带去 |
[1:05:14] | Is that a yes or a no? | 可以还是不可以 |
[1:05:17] | Maybe! | 也许吧 |
[1:05:19] | Well , you go on Monday, then. | 好吧 那你周一过去 |
[1:05:21] | And don’t forget to bring the stuff on the back seat. Yes? | 还有别忘了把东西放到后座上 好吗 |
[1:05:27] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:05:28] | OK. I’ll see you in the morning. | 好的 早上见 |
[1:05:30] | I’ve left you some food in the fridge. | 我在冰箱里给你留了点吃的 |
[1:05:32] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:05:35] | I’m gonna stay with someone. | 我去和别人待在一起 |
[1:05:37] | What? You mean slaphead? | 什么 你是说那个秃子吗 |
[1:05:39] | His name’s Zach. | 他叫扎克 |
[1:05:42] | I thought you said he was a mate. | 我以为你说他只是个同事 |
[1:05:44] | Well , he’s something more than that now. | 这个嘛 现在关系更进一步了 |
[1:05:57] | What I always do is, because I love queueing for the sales, | 我习惯排队买东西 |
[1:06:02] | I find it really exciting, | 那会让我很兴奋 |
[1:06:04] | and I have done it all night, actually. | 实际上我会通宵排队 |
[1:06:07] | Yes, it’s great fun. | 是的 非常有趣 |
[1:06:08] | There’s a great camaraderie, you know. | 我们之间的友谊很棒 你知道 |
[1:06:11] | And everybody’s good. They keep your place | 大家都很不错 在你去喝通宵咖啡或者 |
[1:06:14] | while you go and get an all-night coffee or something like that. | 干类似的事时候 他们会帮你看着位置 |
[1:06:17] | But the advice I aiways give, | 但我通常给的建议是 |
[1:06:20] | when you go in, don’t follow the crowd, | 当你进去的时候 不要去挤 |
[1:06:23] | because they all go up the main central escalator. | 因为他们都会上中央扶梯 |
[1:06:27] | But I aiways dive to the side of the store | 但我通常会溜到商店旁边 |
[1:06:31] | where I know there’s another staircase | 那里有另外一个楼梯 |
[1:06:33] | and run up there to the first floor | 然后跑到一楼 |
[1:06:35] | because I know what I want because I’d been the week before | 因为我知道我想要啥 因为我上周来过 |
[1:06:40] | and I knew I wanted this, you know, | 我一眼就看中了它 你知道 |
[1:06:42] | particular dress. | 那条特别的连衣裙 |
[1:06:44] | And there it was… | 它就在那 |
[1:08:21] | You’ve reached 01632960786. | 您正在拨打01632960786 |
[1:08:27] | I’m not in right now, but if you leave a message | 我现在不在 但是如果您留言的话 |
[1:08:30] | I’ll get straight back to you. | 我会马上给您答复 |
[1:08:32] | Pick up the phone, it’s the Police Force. | 请接电话 这里是警察局 |
[1:08:34] | Pick up the phone this instant. | 请马上接电话 |
[1:09:00] | If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask. | 如果您需要帮助 别客气 问就是了 |
[1:09:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:09] | Oh, that does look nice on you. | 您穿上这个真好看 |
[1:09:12] | Really? I might freeze to death in this. | 是吗 现在穿这个怕是会冻死 |
[1:09:14] | Think about your summer cruise along the Adriatic | 想象一下您在安得利阿提克上乘船游览 |
[1:09:17] | with the breeze running through that dress | 当您和船长在甲板上喝着起泡酒时 |
[1:09:20] | as you sip your sparkling wine with the captain on deck. | 微风拂过裙摆的感觉 |
[1:09:32] | I can’t afford a cruise this summer. | 今年夏天我还付不起乘船的钱 |
[1:09:35] | Well, if you need any help, just let me know. | 好吧 如果您需要帮助就叫我 |
[1:09:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:09:46] | All right, mate. Just that, please. | 行了伙计 就这件 谢谢 |
[1:10:08] | Welcome to Amesos, dear guest. | 亲爱的客人 欢迎来到俄梅索斯 |
[1:10:10] | My name is Sandro. And you are? | 我叫珊德罗 您是 |
[1:10:13] | Reg Speaks Uh… Reg Speaks. | |
[1:10:15] | May I take your lucky order? | 我能为您点单吗 |
[1:10:17] | Just a kebab will be fine. And chips. | 一串烤肉串就好了 还有炸薯条 |
[1:10:19] | Kebab and chips, instantly. | 烤肉串和炸薯条 马上就来 |
[1:10:21] | Uh… Sorry, no bags on the table. Is not nice. | 抱歉 包不能放在桌上 那样不太好 |
[1:10:25] | And drinks? | 喝的要什么呢 |
[1:10:27] | Reggie! | 雷吉 |
[1:10:32] | Down it! Down it! Down it! Down it! Down it! | 喝光 喝光 喝光 喝光 喝光 |
[1:10:39] | I’m soaked! | 我湿透了 |
[1:10:40] | Never mind, Reg. Never mind. | 没事 雷吉 没事 |
[1:10:43] | As your best man, I come equipped, | 作为你的伴郎 我带了装备来 |
[1:10:45] | excuse me, for every eventuality. | 不好意思 所有情况都能解决 |
[1:10:48] | You need new clothing? Look no further. | 你需要新衣服吗 这不就是吗 |
[1:10:53] | I always knew you had a feminine side. | 我就知道你有女性的一面 |
[1:10:55] | What choice has he got with Babs around? | 芭布在的时候他没办法这样 |
[1:10:58] | Well, don’t just look at it. | 好了 别光看啊 |
[1:10:59] | I didn’t just buy it for the missus, you know! | 我又不是给老婆买的 你知道 |
[1:11:01] | – I can’t put it on in here. – “I can’t put it on in here.” | -我穿不上 -“我穿不上” |
[1:11:04] | – Go on, get it on. – It won’t fit me. | -快穿上 -这不合身 |
[1:11:06] | It’ll fit you, don’t worry about that, go on. | 合身的 别担心 穿吧 |
[1:11:08] | Yeah, come on, you big girl’s blouse, get it on! | 对 穿吧 别磨磨唧唧的 |
[1:11:10] | Come on, Reg! Don’t let the side down! | 快点 雷吉 别让我们失望 |
[1:12:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:12:18] | – Wait, where’s the dummy? – Clipper! | -等等 奶嘴去哪了 -克利佩 |
[1:12:27] | Speech! Speech! | 致词 致词 |
[1:12:28] | Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! Speech! | 致词 致词 致词 致词 致词 |
[1:12:33] | Oh, you bloody tosspot. I’ll do it, all right? | 你们这群讨厌鬼 我来说 好吗 |
[1:12:36] | Reg here has been hanging around my house, | 雷吉一直在我家附近闲逛 |
[1:12:39] | or more specifically, my daughter’s bedroom, | 更具体一点 在我女儿卧室旁闲逛 |
[1:12:42] | since he was 17. | 从他17岁就开始了 |
[1:12:44] | Now we all love Reg, don’t we? Don’t we? | 现在我们都很爱雷吉对吧 对吧 |
[1:12:47] | I mean, he always gets a round in, | 我是说 他总能打进一局 |
[1:12:50] | good at five-a-side, | 很擅长五人足球 |
[1:12:51] | and I gotta say, he’s always good around Babs. | 我得说 他对芭布很不错 |
[1:12:57] | And that ain’t no easy task. | 这可不容易 |
[1:12:58] | You can say that again. | 你可以再说一遍 |
[1:13:00] | But seriously, we’ve got a good ‘un here. | 但说实话 我们玩的很开心 |
[1:13:04] | He’s solid, our Reg. | 他很可靠 我们的雷吉 |
[1:13:07] | But if you ever, ever mess with my Babs, | 但如果你欺负芭布 |
[1:13:12] | I’ll take you straight down, make no mistake. You got that? | 我会毫不犹豫干掉你 知道吗 |
[1:13:16] | Steady on, Bananas. | 稳住 小香蕉 |
[1:13:18] | No, no, it has to be said. Best to get it out of the way now. | 不不 必须说 最好现在就说 |
[1:13:22] | Now come on, son. Give us a hug! | 拜托 孩子 给我们个拥抱 |
[1:13:25] | No, no, no, come on, that’s enough! | 别这样 拜托 够了 |
[1:13:27] | Reg Speaks! I salute you! | 雷吉·斯皮克斯 我向你致敬 |
[1:13:30] | – To Reg and Babs! – To Reg and Babs! | -敬雷吉和芭布 -敬雷吉和芭布 |
[1:13:33] | And here’s to your first divorce! | 敬你的第一次离婚 |
[1:13:35] | Oi, oi! Less of that, all right? | 嘿 嘿 别说了 好吗 |
[1:14:55] | But he doesn’t have to roll his eyes at every suggestion I make. | 但他不必对我提出的每个建议都不屑一顾 |
[1:14:59] | It’s always this “I know better” attitude | 每当我和安德烈打交道时 |
[1:15:01] | whenever I deal with Andre. | 他总是这种”我心里有数”的态度 |
[1:15:02] | At this rate, I’ll get Reg to DJ, | 这样下去我会带雷吉去找DJ |
[1:15:04] | assuming he recovers. | 假设他康复了 |
[1:15:06] | It’s a chamber of booze and methane in here. | 这房间满是酒味和甲烷味 |
[1:15:08] | I’m surprised it hasn’t killed the canary. | 我很惊讶金丝雀还没被熏死 |
[1:15:11] | No idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:15:14] | He’ll stuff it down him and it’s always the same. | 他怎么吃结局都一样 |
[1:15:16] | He never puts on any weight. | 他就是吃不胖 |
[1:15:17] | No idea how the Jammy bastard does it. It’s so unfair. | 不知道杰米那混蛋怎么做的 真不公平 |
[1:15:21] | Alright, let me know if Andre is willing | 好吧 如果安德烈愿意尝试 |
[1:15:24] | to be more flexible with the music | 更加灵活的音乐请告诉我 |
[1:15:25] | otherwise we don’t pay. Simple as that. | 否则我们不付钱 就这么简单 |
[1:15:28] | Exactly. See you later. | 没错 再见 |
[1:15:41] | Oi! Stop squeezing my spots, yeah? | 嘿 别揪我的斑好吗 |
[1:15:44] | Knew that would wake you. | 我知道那样会弄醒你 |
[1:15:46] | Just ease it on, Babs. | 轻点 芭布 |
[1:15:47] | Good night, then? | 那就晚安咯 |
[1:15:50] | Wish I had a tape of you banging on | 真希望把你叨叨 |
[1:15:51] | about how you weren’t gonna drink. | 绝对不喝酒的样子录下来 |
[1:15:53] | It’s not the drink, it’s just a dirty kebab. | 不是喝酒的事 是脏烤肉串吃坏了肚子 |
[1:15:56] | Yeah, right. Don’t know why you hang out with that lot. | 对对 不知道为什么你要和那群人出去 |
[1:15:59] | You know what they’ll get you into. | 你知道他们会整你的 |
[1:16:01] | We didn’t do anything. It’s just a dirty kebab. | 我们没干什么 都怪脏烤肉串 |
[1:16:04] | Dirty kebab my ass, Reg Speaks. | 脏烤肉串个屁 雷吉·斯皮克斯 |
[1:16:06] | All you had to do was not accept the drinks. | 你要做的就是拒绝那些酒 |
[1:16:09] | I didn’t want to let the side down. | 我不想让他们失望 |
[1:16:12] | You gonna lay in bed like that all day? | 你整天都要躺在床上吗 |
[1:16:16] | You know Andre now wants to do a soundcheck? | 你知道安德烈现在想去做音响检查 |
[1:16:23] | What’s a… What’s a soundcheck? | 音响 音响检查是什么 |
[1:16:25] | He wants to check all the gear. | 他想检查每个装置 |
[1:16:27] | He says it takes three hours. | 他说要花三个小时 |
[1:16:28] | It’s gonna cut right through the wedding. | 会错过婚礼的 |
[1:16:30] | It’s just playing records, innit? | 只是放放唱片 对吧 |
[1:16:32] | Well, you speak to him, then. | 那你去跟他说啊 |
[1:16:34] | I can’t deal with that weasel-mouthed any more. | 我不想跟那个牙尖舌怪的女歌手打交道了 |
[1:16:37] | Every time I question something, | 每次我质疑什么事 |
[1:16:39] | he just comes back at me claiming he’s a perfectionist. | 他就回我他是个完美主义者 |
[1:16:41] | Not now, yeah? | 不是现在吧 对吗 |
[1:16:45] | – What’s that? – Huh? What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[1:16:57] | Oi! Cottrell wants to take you on. | 嘿 科特雷想找你麻烦 |
[1:17:00] | About what? | 什么事 |
[1:17:02] | You didn’t invite him to the stag. | 你没邀请他去汉子派对 |
[1:17:04] | But, l didn’t think it was his thing. | 可是 我不知道他好这一口啊 |
[1:17:08] | You try telling that to Cottrell. | 你去给科特雷解释吧 |
[1:17:36] | Gary said you wanted to see me. | 加里说你想见我 |
[1:18:02] | So how long’s it gonna take to get that spare whatever you call it? | 所以 把备用的拿来要多长时间 |
[1:18:05] | – Probably about ten days. – Ten days? | -也许十天吧 -十天 |
[1:18:10] | Well, could be sooner if I can get | 这个嘛 如果我能让我的一个同事 |
[1:18:12] | one of my colleagues to drop it over. | 顺带过来应该会快些 |
[1:18:13] | Too busy to do it yourself? | 太忙了自己搞不定吗 |
[1:18:14] | I’ll be on my honeymoon then. | 我要去度蜜月了 |
[1:18:16] | Honeymoon? Oh. Congratulations. | 度蜜月 恭喜啊 |
[1:18:19] | And what’s the destination? Tenerife? | 去哪里 特纳雷夫吗 |
[1:18:22] | Uh, Lost John’s Cave. Up in Lancs. | 迷失洞穴 在兰卡斯特大学上面 |
[1:18:26] | The wife’s got a thing about caves. | 我老婆对洞穴很感兴趣 |
[1:18:29] | – Already calling her the wife? – She’s called me worse. | -就已经叫她老婆了吗 -她更会叫 |
[1:18:32] | And what’s the wife’s name? | 你老婆名字是什么 |
[1:18:35] | Her name’s Babs. She works at Ambrook’s Razors, | 她名字是芭布 在安布鲁克剃须刀工作 |
[1:18:38] | dispatch manager. | 是调度经理 |
[1:18:39] | Ambrook’s? Yeah, my sister used to | 安布鲁克 对 我妹妹以前总和 |
[1:18:41] | go out with a bloke from Ambrook’s. | 一个安布鲁克的家伙约会 |
[1:18:43] | Really nice fella, too. | 也是挺好一小伙 |
[1:18:44] | Oh, that, um… that must be Phil Keeble. | 那 那应该是菲尔·基博 |
[1:18:46] | Why? No one else nice at Ambrook’s? | 怎么 除了他安布鲁克没好人了吗 |
[1:18:51] | What’s your fiancée like? | 你的未婚妻是怎样一个人 |
[1:18:53] | She’s all right, yeah. | 她挺好的 对 |
[1:18:55] | How long have you been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[1:18:57] | Fourteen, fifteen years. Something like that. | 十四五年了 差不多 |
[1:18:59] | Why get married now? | 那为什么现在才结婚 |
[1:19:02] | I don’t know. It’s just always been Babs. | 我不知道 我听芭布的 |
[1:19:06] | You’ve never been out with anyone else? | 你没和别人约过会吗 |
[1:19:08] | – No. – Never tempted? | -没有 -这么禁得住诱惑吗 |
[1:19:12] | Not really. It’s just Babs. | 没有 我心里只有芭布 |
[1:19:13] | You’re telling me you never ever get tempted? | 你说你从没被诱惑过吗 |
[1:19:16] | You never even look at another woman walking down the street? | 你从没在街上看过别的女人一眼吗 |
[1:19:21] | I can see there’s also a problem with the way | 我能看出传动带在水泵滑轮上 |
[1:19:23] | the belt rides over the pump pulley. | 转动的方式也有问题 |
[1:19:25] | Small-talk time’s up, then? | 闲聊时间到咯 |
[1:19:27] | I’ve got Mrs Beckley up the road at five. | 我五点还得去贝克利太太家 |
[1:19:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:19:33] | What’s your name, young sir? | 你的名字是什么 年轻的先生 |
[1:19:36] | Reg Speaks Uh, Reg Speaks. | |
[1:19:39] | Reg Speaks. | 雷吉·斯皮克斯 |
[1:19:42] | My ex-husband used to say he never looked at other women. | 我前夫过去常说他不看别的女人 |
[1:19:46] | He’s probably selling the same lie | 在我们谈话期间他可能正在 |
[1:19:47] | to his new wife as we speak. | 向他的新一任妻子说出同样的谎言 |
[1:19:50] | What I’d give to know what goes on in the male mind. | 我愿意付出什么来了解男人的想法 |
[1:19:55] | Any thoughts? | 知道吗 |
[1:19:58] | It doesn’t ride properly over the transmission drive. | 它无法在传动主动轴上正常运转 |
[1:20:01] | All that tension on the belt | 传动带上的所有张力 |
[1:20:03] | is creating havoc with the washers on the clutch shaft. | 正在对离合器轴上的垫圈造成损坏 |
[1:20:07] | The transmission mounting bolts have come loose, | 传动装置的螺丝松动了 |
[1:20:10] | which might have been affecting the washer. | 这可能会影响洗衣机 |
[1:20:12] | The clutch assembly seems to have lost | 离合器组件似乎 |
[1:20:14] | connection with the low-speed solenoid, | 与低速电磁阀失去了连接 |
[1:20:16] | but I can check the motor wiring at the transmission block. | 但我可以检查一下变速箱的电机连线 |
[1:20:19] | The agitator hub seems to be intact | 振荡器轮毂似乎 |
[1:20:21] | along with the transmission shaft, | 与传动轴一样完好无损 |
[1:20:24] | but the plungers are no longer fitting into the wigwags. | 但是活塞已经接收不到信号灯的信号了 |
[1:20:28] | If you let me have a look at the wigwag terminals, | 如果你让我看看信号灯的接口 |
[1:20:30] | I can be more specific about the problem, | 我可以更加了解这个问题 |
[1:20:33] | but looking at it now, | 但是现在看来 |
[1:20:34] | I can see the wigwag drive shaft is no longer working… | 我能看到信号灯传动轴坏了 |
[1:20:42] | Why did you invite Chris Dale to the wedding? | 你为什么邀请克里斯·戴尔参加婚礼 |
[1:20:44] | Not now. | 现在别说这个 |
[1:20:46] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[1:20:46] | yet another pointless guest of yours. | 这又是你邀请的另一个没有意义的客人 |
[1:20:48] | – He taught me judo. – Yeah, when you were 17 | -他教我柔道 -对 在你17岁时 |
[1:20:51] | and even then you legged it when | 甚至在罗吉·莱恩想要的你晚餐钱时 |
[1:20:53] | Roj Lines wanted your dinner money! | 你还使出了他教你的招式 |
[1:20:55] | Half the people on that list never | 名单上有一半的人 |
[1:20:56] | bothered to invite us to their weddings. | 都没邀请我们参加他们的婚礼 |
[1:20:58] | And you can definitely drop Greg and Tina. | 你绝对可以去掉克雷格和蒂娜 |
[1:21:00] | – Why? – Because they invited themselves! | -为什么 -因为他们不请自来 |
[1:21:03] | Other thing with them is that opens the door to Dave and Sarah, | 随之而来的是戴夫和莎拉 |
[1:21:06] | Justin and Linda, Nick and Charlie, | 贾斯汀和琳达 尼克和查理 |
[1:21:08] | and Adrian and Russ. | 还有安德利安和拉斯 |
[1:21:10] | Invite Greg and Tina and you automatically | 邀请克雷格和蒂娜就等于自动 |
[1:21:12] | have to invite those jokers as well. | 邀请了那些小丑 |
[1:21:14] | Nip it in the bud. | 要从源头阻止这个情况发生 |
[1:21:16] | – Are you listening? – Yes! | -你在听吗 -在 |
[1:22:12] | Look. | 看看 |
[1:22:16] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:22:18] | It’s all right, yeah. | 挺好的 对 |
[1:22:20] | Wash the stink out and it could be all right on me. | 把臭味洗掉我就可以穿了 |
[1:22:23] | You like me in it? | 你喜欢我穿这个吗 |
[1:22:24] | Yeah. Maybe try it with some tights. | 嗯 还可以加个丝袜 |
[1:22:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:22:30] | I don’t know. It’s a bit nippy out there. | 我不知道 外面有点冷 |
[1:22:34] | I’ve told you a million times, they make my legs itch. | 我告诉过你无数次丝袜让我腿发痒 |
[1:22:36] | You don’t need anything else with this. | 这裙子不用搭别的 |
[1:22:38] | It’s fine by itself, look. | 就这样就很好 你看 |
[1:22:41] | Where did Clipper get it from? | 克利佩从哪里弄来的 |
[1:22:43] | Some shop or other, I don’t know. | 从某个商店买的吧 我不知道 |
[1:22:45] | It’s a size 36. | 是36码的 |
[1:22:48] | How come you fit into it? | 你怎么穿的进去 |
[1:22:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:22:51] | – You listening? – I like it, yeah! | -你在听吗 -我挺喜欢的 对 |
[1:22:53] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你没听对吗 |
[1:22:54] | How comes you fit into a size 36? | 我问你是怎么穿进36码裙子的 |
[1:23:09] | Reg! | 雷吉 |
[1:23:13] | – Not the fleece! – It stinks! Wear the other one. | -羊毛衫别洗 -臭死了 穿别的去 |
[1:23:21] | Like a whisper in an ocean, like a feather in a storm, | 如海洋中的低语 似风暴中的羽毛 |
[1:23:25] | a dress of deduction finds its character | 在零售抽象的三棱镜中 |
[1:23:28] | in a prism of retail abstraction. | 一条裙子找到了演绎它的角色 |
[1:23:31] | See? It’s a 38 and it’s tight. | 你看 38码都有点紧 |
[1:23:34] | – Get a size up, then. – So, you think it’s tight? | -那就换大一码 -所以你觉得紧吗 |
[1:23:38] | No, I thought that’s what you just said. | 不 我以为你刚说有点紧 |
[1:23:47] | Bloody useless. | 真他妈没用 |
[1:24:09] | Villainy! Now the horrid repercussions | 盗窃是恶行 这可怕的影响 |
[1:24:13] | will abate your rank, madam! | 会降低你的阶级 女士 |
[1:24:22] | You! | 就是你 |
[1:24:27] | Over 45 minutes they had me on hold and then the line goes dead. | 他们让我等了45分钟 然后电话断了 |
[1:24:31] | That’s my whole lunch break gone. | 那可是我整个午休的时间 |
[1:24:32] | You could’ve had your sandwiches while you were on hold. | 你可以边等边吃三明治 |
[1:24:34] | How am I supposed to eat if I’m all worked up like that? | 我那么生气怎么吃东西 |
[1:24:37] | I should’ve never gone for that store card. | 我就不该去拿那张购物卡 |
[1:24:39] | All that bloody hassle just for a stupid free umbrella | 所有这些麻烦都是为了一把免费雨伞 |
[1:24:42] | which you ended up losing. | 结果你还掉了 |
[1:24:44] | Even when I went in there to try and cancel it, | 甚至我去注销它的时候 |
[1:24:46] | the woman kept me waiting for 30 minutes. | 那女的还让我等了30分钟 |
[1:24:48] | No apology, nothing. | 都没有道歉 什么都没有 |
[1:24:51] | Reg? | 雷吉 |
[1:24:54] | Reg? Reg, are you listening? | 雷吉 雷吉 你在听吗 |
[1:24:59] | Reg? | 雷吉 |
[1:25:04] | Let me just try this on you. | 你试试这个 |
[1:25:06] | See if it fits. | 看看是否合身 |
[1:25:11] | There, that’ll keep you warm and cosy. | 看 它会让你温暖舒适 |
[1:25:15] | He’s very patient, isn’t he? | 他很有耐心 对吗 |
[1:25:17] | Not like most of the boys we get in here. | 不像进来的大多数男孩 |
[1:25:20] | What’s your name, young sir? | 你叫什么 年轻的先生 |
[1:25:22] | Reginald! Get a move on or we’re going to miss the badminton. | 雷金纳德 快走不然要错过羽毛球赛了 |
[1:25:28] | You need to ask Clipper where he got it from. | 你得问问克利佩他从哪弄来的 |
[1:25:30] | Knowing him, it’s some second-hand shop. | 告诉他那是一家二手店 |
[1:25:32] | What’s that got to do with it? | 这跟它有什么关系 |
[1:25:33] | Think about it! We both got the same rash, | 好好想想 我们都得了同样的皮疹 |
[1:25:35] | we both wore the dress. | 我们都穿了那个裙子 |
[1:25:36] | You never heard of scabies? | 你没听说过疥疮吗 |
[1:25:39] | Reg? Reg! | 雷吉 雷吉 |
[1:25:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:25:56] | You think we’ll need a new one? | 你觉得我们需要买个新的吗 |
[1:25:57] | Hopefully not. Let’s see, yeah? | 希望不用 让我看看 好吗 |
[1:25:59] | – What was wrong with it? – Basket drive went bananas. | -怎么了 -滚筒驱动器坏了 |
[1:26:03] | The basket drive? | 滚筒驱动器 |
[1:26:04] | Yeah, the basket drive. Just went bananas. | 对 滚筒驱动器 抽风了 |
[1:26:08] | And the spin tube bearings are knackered. | 还有旋转管轴承散架了 |
[1:26:11] | I tried to check the clutch surface for any damage | 我试着检查离合器表面有无损坏 |
[1:26:13] | and found that the rivets were rubbing up against the clutch pulley. | 发现铆钉在摩擦离合器滑轮 |
[1:26:16] | There’s also the possibility that the drain hose is kinked, | 还有可能是排水软管扭曲了 |
[1:26:20] | but I can put that into right for you | 但我可以在更彻底的检查之后 |
[1:26:22] | after a more thorough inspection. | 帮你把它安回去 |
[1:26:25] | The clutch plate is no longer a plate | 离合器片不再起作用了 |
[1:26:27] | and the switch striker is neither switching nor striking. | 还有开关撞针既不开关也不撞针了 |
[1:26:31] | If I can get to the wigwag solenoid, | 如果我能找到信号灯螺线管 |
[1:26:32] | there is a chance I can find out why the washer didn’t drain. | 就有机会知道为什么洗衣机不排水 |
[1:26:36] | The blocked pump isn’t helping matters | 堵塞泵坏了 |
[1:26:38] | and the agitator leaves me at a loss. | 振荡器也让我有点头疼 |
[1:26:42] | I can also see that the wigwag terminals | 我还能看到信号灯终端 |
[1:26:44] | are not where they’re supposed to be, | 没有待在它应该待的地方 |
[1:26:46] | which leads me to the conclusion | 这让我得出结论 |
[1:26:48] | that this washing machine is dysfunctional… | 这台洗衣机功能失常了 |
[1:27:50] | – Oi! Cottrell’s looking for you. – What now? | -嘿 科特雷在找你 -又怎么了 |
[1:27:55] | One of your neighbours reported you. | 你的一个邻居举报了你 |
[1:27:58] | Just tell me you didn’t do it. | 告诉我不是你干的 |
[1:28:00] | I had to, it was an emergency. | 我不得不这么做 是紧急情况 |
[1:28:02] | You know the rules, Reg! | 你知道规矩的 雷吉 |
[1:28:04] | You fix your own machine, it still has to go through the books. | 你修好你自己的机器 还是得走程序 |
[1:28:08] | I bought my own spare parts. | 我自己买的配件 |
[1:28:09] | And? Who paid for your training? | 所以呢 谁为你的培训买单 |
[1:28:13] | You’ve really let the side down, do you know that? | 你已经让大家失望了 知道吗 |
[1:28:16] | Now get in there before Cottrell takes me on as well. | 在科特雷拖我下水之前赶紧进去 |
[1:30:18] | I’ve had it with Andre. | 我刚和安德烈在一起 |
[1:30:21] | If he vetoes one more song, | 如果他再否决一首歌 |
[1:30:22] | I’m gonna stick that turntable up his miserable backside! | 我要把那唱盘贴在他可怜的屁股上 |
[1:30:25] | Where’d you learn to talk like that? | 你在哪学的那样说话 |
[1:30:27] | Oh, it’s easy for you to say. | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[1:30:28] | You’re not the one having to deal with him. | 你又不用和他打交道 |
[1:30:30] | Every time I say no to something, he just says, | 每次我拒绝什么事 他就会说 |
[1:30:32] | “Why? Why? Why?” | “为什么 为什么 为什么” |
[1:30:34] | Maybe I can make a compilation tape. | 也许我可以做一盘编译磁带 |
[1:30:36] | – Save us a bit of money too. – You’re joking, right? | -可以为我们省点钱 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:30:39] | Your record collection wouldn’t even get a flea jumping. | 你收藏的唱片让虫子都跳不起来舞 |
[1:30:41] | Ease it on, Babs. I’m only trying to help. | 冷静点 芭布 我只是想帮忙 |
[1:30:47] | What’s this doing down here? | 这裙子怎么在这 |
[1:30:51] | Sorry, I didn’t see that there. | 抱歉 我没看到 |
[1:30:57] | – What are you doing? They stay there. – Why? | -你在干嘛 就放这 -为什么 |
[1:31:03] | Now come in the kitchen you two. | 现在你们两个到厨房来 |
[1:31:04] | I’ve got a cheesecake for you both. | 我给你们准备了芝士蛋糕 |
[1:31:05] | Oh, lovely. Cheers, darling. | 太好了 宝贝 |
[1:31:11] | You’re not worried? | 你不担心吗 |
[1:31:13] | – About what? – That. | -担心什么 -那个 |
[1:31:17] | It’s probably just the washing powder we use. | 可能只是洗衣粉的问题 |
[1:31:19] | – You don’t think it’s scabies? – No. | -你不认为是疥疮吗 -不 |
[1:31:22] | Allergy? | 过敏 |
[1:31:25] | – Something venereal? – You tell me. | -性病什么的 -你说呢 |
[1:31:28] | – I haven’t slept around. – Me neither. | -我没和别人睡过 -我也是 |
[1:31:32] | – Does that mean you love me, then? – Yeah. | -这意味着你爱我 对吧 -对 |
[1:32:05] | She’s asphyxiated. | 她被闷死了 |
[1:32:07] | How can a dress asphyxiate it? | 一条裙子怎么闷死她的 |
[1:32:09] | Well, how else did she die? She’s barely a year old. | 那她怎么死的 她还不到一岁 |
[1:32:12] | – Could be carbon monoxide. – We’d be dead then. | -可能一氧化碳中毒 -那我们也死了 |
[1:32:16] | – Not if it’s a small leak. – You’re scaring me now. | -可能是微量泄露 -你吓到我了 |
[1:32:20] | I’ll come back and take a look on my lunch break. | 我午休时间回来看看 |
[1:32:23] | No way can you get home and back in an hour. | 一个小时不够你来回的 |
[1:32:25] | Go off to work. I’ll look at it during lunch. | 去上班吧 我午饭时间会检查的 |
[1:32:28] | – If the flame turns orange, call me. – Yeah, yeah. | -如果火焰变成橙色就打给我 -好 |
[1:32:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:32:35] | Uh… You’re going to be late. | 你要迟到了 |
[1:32:38] | Go! Before Cottrell shoves a firework up your backside. | 快去 不然科特雷又要找你麻烦 |
[1:32:45] | Reg, go! I’ve got to do my hair. | 雷吉 走啊 我得去做头发了 |
[1:32:53] | Thanks for coming in, Reg. | 感谢你能来 雷吉 |
[1:32:54] | When our neighbour heard you were coming in for a loan, | 当我们的邻居听说你要贷款时 |
[1:32:57] | – he wanted to pass on his greetings. – Oh, who was that? | -他想送来他的问候 -是谁 |
[1:33:00] | Mr Watlington, your physics teacher. | 沃林顿先生 你的物理老师 |
[1:33:02] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:03] | He also wanted to pass on his apologies for hitting you so often. | 他还想为他经常打你而道歉 |
[1:33:06] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[1:33:07] | It was a bit of a Reg Speaks evening, in fact. | 事实上有点像雷吉·斯皮克斯式夜晚 |
[1:33:09] | He kept telling us about you at school, | 他不停跟我们讲你在学校的故事 |
[1:33:13] | and to tell you the truth, he was sad to hear about your finances | 说实话 当我们给他看你的贷款申请时 |
[1:33:16] | when we showed him your loan application. | 他听说你的经济状况后很难过 |
[1:33:18] | Now, with that in mind, of course, | 现在 考虑到这一点 |
[1:33:20] | we’d love to consider your thoughtful request. | 我们很愿意考虑你周到的要求 |
[1:33:23] | But given that Staverton’s kicked you out, | 但考虑到斯塔夫顿把你踢出去了 |
[1:33:25] | we’re somewhat reluctant to sign it off. | 我们有点不愿意签字 |
[1:33:27] | What about here? I heard there was a job going. | 这是什么意思 我听说这里有活要干 |
[1:33:30] | Sorry, that’s taken, I’m afraid. | 抱歉 恐怕已经有人接了 |
[1:33:32] | Though I did see a sign at Dentley and | 尽管我在丹特利家看到一个迹象 |
[1:33:33] | Soper’s saying they were looking for someone | 索柏说他们正在从 |
[1:33:35] | in the male alliance of clothing and costume. | 男性服装联盟里找人 |
[1:33:37] | – No, no. – But looking in the sense | -不是 -但从某种意义上来说 |
[1:33:39] | that one of the staff has disappeared. | 其中一名雇员已经消失了 |
[1:33:41] | They’re just trying to find him. They’re not advertising a job. | 他们只是想找到他而不是在做招聘广告 |
[1:33:44] | Oh, silly me. It’s my mistake. | 我真傻 是我搞错了 |
[1:34:09] | Now, the only loan we can offer | 现在 我们唯一能提供的贷款 |
[1:34:11] | is the deferred employment package. | 是延期就业计划 |
[1:34:13] | Dep. | 就单纯的延期 |
[1:34:14] | It’s what we like to call a motivational loan. | 这就是我们常说的激励性贷款 |
[1:34:16] | It helps our customers get back on their feet | 这有助于我们的客户重新站稳脚 |
[1:34:19] | and back into the job market. | 然后回到就业市场 |
[1:34:21] | With that kind of interest rate? | 利率怎么算 |
[1:34:22] | That’s just advisory. | 这只是建议 |
[1:34:25] | Reg, Clive and I had someone over | 雷吉 克莱夫和我几年前见过一个 |
[1:34:30] | from Staverton’s a few years back | 斯塔夫顿的人 |
[1:34:32] | and we still think a lot about how nicely he talked us through | 我们现在都还记得他跟我们讲解 |
[1:34:35] | the whole process of fixing our machine. | 修理机器的过程是多么令人满意 |
[1:34:37] | And we thought seeing as we’ll be having Reg Speaks in the room, | 我们以为和雷吉·斯皮克斯共处一室 |
[1:34:40] | maybe he could do something similar for us? | 也许他能为我们做点类似的事情 |
[1:34:44] | It would mean a lot to us, Reg. | 这对我们很重要 雷吉 |
[1:34:46] | But there’s no machine here. | 可这里没有机器啊 |
[1:34:49] | You could pretend there’s one. | 你可以假装这里有一台 |
[1:34:50] | Nobody needs to know. | 没人需要知道 |
[1:34:52] | But I can’t just… | 但是不我能 |
[1:34:54] | Just try. Then we can look at more favourable rates for you. | 试试看 然后我们会给你更低的利率 |
[1:34:59] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[1:35:09] | Plungers on old machines tend to stop retracting, | 旧机器上的活塞会停止收缩 |
[1:35:12] | which means a knock-on effect with the washer. | 这意味着洗衣机会产生撞击效应 |
[1:35:17] | A-Also the belt drive had come off. | 皮带传动装置也坏了 |
[1:35:24] | The inlet valve might have been blocked, but I can’t verify that. | 入口阀门也许堵住了 但我不能确定 |
[1:35:30] | It s-seems… | 它看起来 |
[1:35:32] | It’s OK. It’s OK, Reg. No one’s forcing you. | 没事 没事 雷吉 没人逼你 |
[1:35:37] | If it helps. | 如果有帮助的话 |
[1:35:38] | We could kick it off in a role-play scenario. | 我们可以在角色扮演场景中开始 |
[1:35:40] | Yeah. A lot of loan applicants find our Tudor | 没错 很多贷款者发现我们的都铎 |
[1:35:43] | courtroom scenario puts them at ease. | 法庭场景能让他们放松 |
[1:35:45] | Clothes still needed washing then. | 那时候的衣服还是需要手洗的 |
[1:35:47] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:35:52] | What’s the matter, Reg? | 怎么了 雷吉 |
[1:35:53] | You spoke so clearly and nicely when you first came in. | 你第一次说的很清楚很好 |
[1:35:56] | Oh, no, um, nothing. | 没 没事 |
[1:35:59] | I’m just a bit tender these days, that’s all. | 这些天我有点虚弱 没事 |
[1:36:04] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[1:36:06] | Just a sleeping dream I had last night. | 只是我昨晚做的一个梦 |
[1:36:09] | It’s been on my mind all day. | 今天一直在我脑子里转 |
[1:36:12] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[1:36:14] | We’re here for you Reg. | 我们是来帮你的 雷吉 |
[1:36:15] | Sometimes it can help to discuss these things. | 有时讨论这些事情会有帮助 |
[1:36:21] | Well, Babs, my fiancée, was in labour. | 好吧 芭布 我的未婚妻快生了 |
[1:36:26] | I was late, so at that point, the door was locked. | 我迟到了 所以当时门锁上了 |
[1:36:32] | I tried to take on her pain just to make her feel better. | 我试着帮她分担痛苦让她好受些 |
[1:36:47] | I kept screaming to show how much I cared, | 我一直尖叫表示我很在乎 |
[1:36:49] | but it just seemed to annoy everyone. | 但这似乎让所有人都很恼火 |
[1:36:53] | I kept knocking on the window in the hope that they’d let me in. | 我不停地敲窗户希望他们能让我进去 |
[1:37:05] | The baby came out of Babs in this dress | 宝宝从芭布身体里出来 |
[1:37:07] | that looked exactly the same | 她穿的那条裙子和我 |
[1:37:09] | as the one I wore on my stag night at ZinZan’s. | 去祯参加汉子派对穿的一样 |
[1:37:12] | I wanted to wave at my little girl, but she wasn’t having lit. | 我想向我女儿挥手 但她不以为然 |
[1:37:18] | She made it clear that I should sling my hook. | 她很清楚的表示我需要竖起中指 |
[1:37:27] | – What was her name? – Babs Junior. | -她的名字是什么 -小芭布 |
[1:37:31] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[1:37:33] | Reminds me of a dream Stash and I had | 让我想起了史塔西和我 |
[1:37:35] | when we put the sand dunes in the wash. | 把沙丘丢进洗衣机时做的一个梦 |
[1:37:37] | Oh, yeah, that. Kept bypassing the spin cycle, I remember now. | 对 不停旋转 我记起来了 |
[1:37:42] | Was it an old machine? | 那是一台旧机器吗 |
[1:37:43] | No, no, it was brand new. Wasn’t it, Stash? | 不不 崭新的 对吗 史塔西 |
[1:37:45] | – Yeah. – Very strange. | -对 -很奇怪 |
[1:37:47] | Did you check the belt if it was broken or loose? | 你检查皮带是否断裂或者松动了吗 |
[1:37:50] | That could have been the problem with it. | 那可能是问题所在 |
[1:37:52] | That’s what we were wondering, | 这就是我们所疑惑的 |
[1:37:54] | but maybe it was something else. | 但也许是别的原因 |
[1:37:57] | What do you think, Reg? | 你怎么想 雷吉 |
[1:37:59] | It’s probably a problem with the wigwag and its rotational pull. | 很可能是信号灯和旋转拉力的问题 |
[1:38:03] | Plungers on doors sometimes don’t align with the seal, | 门上的活塞有时候与密封装置不对齐 |
[1:38:06] | but the lid switch is often to blame. | 但盖子的开关通常是罪魁祸首 |
[1:38:09] | The inner tub might’ve sustained serious dents | 内缸可能有严重的凹陷 |
[1:38:12] | resulting in the belt drive loosening or coming off, | 导致皮带传动装置松动或脱落 |
[1:38:16] | but that’s usually a problem with older machines. | 但这通常是旧机器的问题 |
[1:38:19] | The lid switch and its actuator, | 当一台新机器绕过旋转周期时 |
[1:38:21] | the motor coupler or door lock assembly | 盖子的开关和它的螺线管 |
[1:38:23] | are he first things 10 check when | 电机连接器和门锁组件 |
[1:38:25] | anew machine bypasses the spin cycle. | 是应该先检查的 |
[1:38:28] | The agitator drive shaft and spin tube linked to the transmission | 与变速箱相连的振荡器主动轴和旋转管 |
[1:38:32] | can come loose from the tub struts. | 会从支柱上松动 |
[1:38:35] | If the helix doesn’t release the brake | 如果螺旋线不能释放停止装置 |
[1:38:37] | and the belt tensioner doesn’t allow slippage… | 皮带张力器不能滑动 |
[1:40:03] | Imagine, | 想象一下 |
[1:40:04] | trading will cease at a premature hour on this, | 交易将提前一小时停止 |
[1:40:07] | the twelfth day of sales. | 即销售的第十二天 |
[1:40:08] | There lie other boutiques to your discernment. | 还有其他的精品商店供您挑选 |
[1:40:11] | But I’m in the store now. | 但是我现在在店里 |
[1:40:12] | You can’t just turf me out. Customer rules and all that. | 你不能把我赶出去 这是客户法则 |
[1:40:15] | You must conclude your perusal immediately, then. | 那你必须马上停止挑选 |
[1:40:18] | Excuse me? I’ve worked in retail. | 你说什么 我在零售业工作过 |
[1:40:21] | Once the customer steps through the door, | 一旦顾客进门 |
[1:40:23] | you see it through to the last. | 你就得看着我直到我出去 |
[1:40:25] | That’s what I had to do. | 这就是我所做的 |
[1:40:27] | The doors you passed through are doors in perpetual revolve | 你经过的那扇门是一直在旋转 |
[1:40:30] | and thus not a veritable indication | 不是你认为的那种 |
[1:40:33] | of the time in which you thought you might have set heel | 在丹特利 & 索柏见到的 |
[1:40:35] | in Dentley and Soper’s Trusted Department Store, mate. | 能给你时间踏足的门 小姐 |
[1:40:39] | You call those doors revolving? | 你说那门在旋转 |
[1:40:42] | Listen, I’m here to choose a dress, yeah? | 听着 我是来着选衣服的 好吗 |
[1:40:45] | Pick something up, try it on, | 选中 试穿 |
[1:40:46] | pay for it, and then leave you in peace. | 付钱 走人 |
[1:40:49] | By the time you’ve thought of another excuse to get me out, | 在你想到另一个赶我出去的理由时 |
[1:40:50] | I’ll be done, mate! | 我就已经买完了 小姐 |
[1:40:55] | This dress. So shabby, so unkempt. | 你这裙子如此脏乱 |
[1:40:59] | We have rules here about presentation, | 我们这有关于着装 |
[1:41:02] | about hygiene, about conduct. | 关于卫生 关于行为的规定 |
[1:41:05] | A required pedigree of shopping | 能够遵守购物的规矩 |
[1:41:07] | is an aspiration we flowerfully seal to our hearts. | 是我们内心不变的守候 |
[1:41:11] | Please, return in a different dress and we will welcome you back. | 请换一件衣服 我们将欢迎您回来 |
[1:41:15] | If you let me buy a new dress, I will. | 如果你让我买一件 我会的 |
[1:41:43] | I now announce you extension time. Congratulations. | 您可以继续购物了 恭喜 |
[1:41:49] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[1:41:51] | but you lot could all do with a good shag. | 但你们都需要来一场轰轰烈烈的性交 |
[1:43:11] | Such an intimate document of finesse and joy. | 这里的每一页都充满着愉悦和欢乐 |
[1:43:15] | Nice to see a catalogue with ladies bigger than me for once. | 很高兴看见比我高大的目录女郎 |
[1:43:19] | Pray tell, your measurements would be? | 请告诉我 您的尺码是多少 |
[1:43:23] | – Guess. – Thirty-six. | -猜猜看 -36码 |
[1:43:27] | – Really? – Thirty-six. | -真的吗 -36码 |
[1:43:31] | You’re not just saying that? | 你不是在恭维我吧 |
[1:43:32] | Thirty-six. | 36码 |
[1:43:34] | Thirty-six. I had a sleeping dream I was a size thirty-six. | 36码 我做了个我穿36码衣服的梦 |
[1:43:40] | And I went out with my friends to ZinZan’s to celebrate, | 然后我和朋友去祯庆祝 |
[1:43:43] | but it wasn’t ZinZan’s. | 但不是在祯 |
[1:43:46] | It was here. | 是在这 |
[1:43:48] | That was where it was. | 就是这里 |
[1:43:51] | It was in this room and in this catalogue. | 就在这个房间 就是这个目录 |
[1:43:55] | 大理石般丝滑 前视图呈现出亲肤的蕾丝吊带 扇贝边缘 天堂般的褶边 运动肩带 | |
[1:43:55] | Every image was of me in this slip getting skinnier and skinnier, | 每个画面都显示我在越来越瘦 |
[1:43:59] | but the measurements written next to me | 但是我旁边写的尺寸 |
[1:44:01] | were getting bigger and bigger. | 却在越来越大 |
[1:44:03] | I rang the staff bell for assistance. | 我按了铃寻求帮助 |
[1:44:06] | Two ladies came to my aid and told me | 有两位女士过来帮我 然后让我 |
[1:44:09] | to put my head between my knees | 在她们更正目录时 |
[1:44:10] | whilst they tried to correct the catalogue. | 把头放在膝盖中间 |
[1:44:14] | 36 38 36, 38. | |
[1:44:20] | 36 38 36, 38. | |
[1:44:26] | 36 38 36, 38. | |
[1:44:42] | 36 38 36, 38. | |
[1:45:26] | And then they buried me. | 然后她们把我埋了 |
[1:45:29] | Here in this Trusted Department Store. | 就在这家百货商店 |
[1:45:33] | And then they buried me. | 然后她们把我埋了 |
[1:45:39] | Your changing room is waiting for you | 请您进入更衣室 |
[1:45:41] | and your dress to coalesce into a simple union of wonder. | 穿上裙子 美若天仙 |
[1:46:31] | Attention, consumers. Attention, consumers. | 请注意 顾客们 请注意 顾客们 |
[1:46:34] | Your shopping will conclude now. | 您的购物之旅即将结束 |
[1:46:36] | Pay us for your items and return to your houses. | 请您尽快结账然后愉快地回家 |
[1:47:02] | Thank you very much. Goodbye. | 非常感谢 再见 |
[1:47:03] | Goodbye to you too, dear Audrey. Fantastic. | 再见 亲爱的奥黛丽 太好了 |
[1:47:15] | There will be this asphodel blouse | 这件水仙衬衫 |
[1:47:16] | and a pair of those funeral stockings. | 还有一双葬礼穿的丝袜 |
[1:47:18] | Instantly! | 马上就好 |
[1:47:21] | Excuse me, I was here first. | 打扰一下 我先来的 |
[1:47:24] | No, you weren’t. | 不 你不是 |
[1:47:26] | Going through that tray doesn’t give you | 看这边的盘子不代表 |
[1:47:27] | the right to bypass the queue. | 您就可以插队 |
[1:47:29] | You came here after me. | 你在我后面来的 |
[1:47:31] | No, I didn’t. Now if you don’t mind… | 不 不是的 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:47:34] | Such fascination of marvel. | 多么神奇的魅力啊 |
[1:47:36] | Its touch to the skin, its contour on the body. | 它与皮肤的接触 与身体的呈现的轮廓 |
[1:47:40] | I will be served first. There’ll be this cinnamon bra. | 我要先买单 这款黄棕色的文胸 |
[1:47:43] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:47:49] | Ladies! | 女士们 |
[1:49:53] | Blame! Blame! | 都怪你 都怪你 |
[1:50:04] | Blame! Blame! | 都怪你 都怪你 |
[1:50:17] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:50:18] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:50:21] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:50:26] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:50:28] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:50:31] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:50:37] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:50:39] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:50:42] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:50:49] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:50:50] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:50:53] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:50:59] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:51:01] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:51:04] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:51:11] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:51:12] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:51:16] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |
[1:51:21] | A dramatic affliction | 一场突发的灾难 |
[1:51:23] | has compromised our Trusted Department Store. | 毁掉了我们的百货商店 |
[1:51:27] | Get out graciously. | 请优雅地离开 |