英文名称:The Debt
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | 阿塔洛特军事机场 1966年 以色列 | |
[01:17] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[01:26] | We should never forget how young they were. | 我们不应忘记 他们当时多么年轻 |
[01:33] | My father, Stephan Gold, | 我的父亲 史蒂芬·戈尔德 |
[01:36] | was the youngest unit commander in Mossad. | 当时是摩萨德最年轻的部队指挥官 |
[01:40] | David Peretz had his 29th birthday while on the mission. | 戴维·佩雷兹则在任务期间度过了29岁生日 |
[01:48] | When my mother crossed through the checkpoint, | 而我母亲穿越关卡 |
[01:50] | into Soviet-controlled East Berlin, | 潜入苏维埃控制下的东柏林时 |
[01:53] | she was only 25. | 也只有25岁 |
[01:58] | They’d had the courage to confront an unimaginable evil. | 他们有着直面恶魔的勇气 |
[02:03] | A man whose sadistic experiments | 那恶魔的残酷实验 |
[02:06] | left thousands disfigured or dead, | 曾令无数人不成人形 尸横遍野 |
[02:10] | who became known by a name which defiles the annals of medicine, | 他的名字是医学史上的污点 |
[02:16] | the Surgeon of Birkenau. | 他就是伯克瑙医生 |
[02:21] | Their mission had been to capture him | 他们的任务是去抓捕他 |
[02:25] | and return him to Israel to stand trial. | 并将他带回以色列 接受审判 |
[02:30] | Instead, it ended on the streets of East Berlin. | 但天有不测 他最终死在了东柏林的大街上 |
[02:36] | These three dared to relive Israel’s greatest nightmare, | 这三个人敢于直面以色列最大的梦魇 |
[02:42] | her greatest pain. | 也是最深的伤痛 |
[02:45] | And in the simple act of facing the monster, | 他们与那禽兽正面交锋 |
[02:49] | they helped to vanquish it. | 为将其击溃贡献了一己之力 |
[02:54] | This book | 这本书 |
[02:56] | is dedicated to my inspiration, | 献给我的精神导师 |
[03:01] | my mother, Rachel Singer. | 我的母亲 蕾切尔·辛格 |
[03:09] | Mother. | 妈妈 |
[03:11] | Mother, | 妈 |
[03:14] | I’m so very proud to be your daughter. | 作为您的女儿 我感到无比自豪 |
[04:20] | – David Peretz? – Yes. | -戴维·佩雷兹吗 -是 |
[04:22] | You were expecting me? | 是你叫我来的吧 |
[04:24] | Yes, I was expecting you. | 是的 没错 |
[04:26] | Would you come with me, sir? | 请跟我来好吗 先生 |
[04:36] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[06:19] | Are you all right, sir? | 先生 没事吧 |
[06:23] | Sorry, I think I… | 抱歉 我想我… |
[06:42] | When are you going to stop? | 你打算什么时候停下 |
[06:44] | Stop what? | 停下什么 |
[06:45] | The smoking. | 抽烟 |
[06:47] | I gave up alcohol. What more do you want? | 我已经把酒戒了 还想怎样 |
[06:50] | Okay, soon. | 好吧 尽快 |
[06:52] | I hope so. Do it for your grandson. | 但愿如此 就当是为了你外孙子 |
[06:55] | I’ve marked the place. Perhaps from Chapter 11. | 我放了书签 就从第十一章开始吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:682个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:90个,六级词汇:38个,GRE词汇:36个,托福词汇:54个,考研词汇:99个,专四词汇:75个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:149个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:58] | Good. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:03] | You must be very proud. | 您一定很自豪 |
[07:08] | Yes, I am. It’s a great achievement. | 是的 这是个伟大的成就 |
[07:12] | I’m very proud of her. | 我以她为荣 |
[07:14] | And I’m sure you were invaluable in the research. | 我相信您在这过程中一定举足轻重 |
[07:17] | Actually my mother withstood all interrogation. | 实际上我母亲任凭拷问也只字不提 |
[07:20] | My father was the talker. | 倒是我父亲招供如流 |
[07:22] | I’m the only journalist in Israel she won’t speak to. | 全以色列记者中她只对我守口如瓶 |
[07:28] | I thought he couldn’t come. | 我以为他来不了呢 |
[07:30] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[07:32] | So did I. | 我也没想到 |
[07:34] | My God, it must be election season. | 天啊 这一定又是要大选了 |
[07:37] | Papa, you came. | 爸爸 你来了 |
[07:40] | I came. | 来了 |
[07:44] | – Rachel. – Stephan. | -蕾切尔 -史蒂芬 |
[07:47] | Okay. So, you’re the expert. | 好吧 你是专家 |
[07:49] | Maybe you can tell me something. | 你来告诉我 |
[07:51] | Who is the handsome devil on this cover? | 封面上这帅气逼人的魔鬼是谁啊 |
[07:56] | It went well? | 还顺利吧 |
[07:57] | She was wonderful. | 她棒极了 |
[07:58] | That’s good. Good, good. That’s very good. | 那就好 很好 非常好 |
[08:01] | I just want to thank you all | 我想向在座的各位致谢 |
[08:03] | for coming to celebrate the launch of this wonderful book. | 感谢你们前来庆祝这本佳作的发布会 |
[08:07] | And I’m sure we are all particularly thrilled | 相信大家都倍感荣幸 |
[08:10] | to have two of the heroes of the story here with us tonight. | 因为今晚 故事中的两位英雄都大驾光临了 |
[08:19] | And even more thrilled | 更让我们受宠若惊的是 |
[08:21] | that one of them has agreed to read for us. | 他们中的一位将为我们读上一段 |
[08:24] | Miss Rachel Singer. | 有请蕾切尔·辛格女士 |
[08:39] | “On the evening of the 31st of December, | 十二月三十一号夜 |
[08:42] | “It began to rain more heavily. | 风雨交加 |
[08:45] | “So isolated had they become from the outside world, | 他们已与外界完全分离 |
[08:49] | “That it was only when she looked out of the window | 只有在望向窗外时 |
[08:52] | “That Rachel remembered that it was New Year’s Eve.” | 蕾切尔才想起那晚已是岁末年初 |
[08:57] | “There were fireworks in the sky, | 礼花在夜空绽放 |
[09:00] | “And everyone else in Berlin was celebrating. “ | 柏林的所有人都在庆祝新年 |
[12:26] | What’s so important? Where are we going? | 什么事这么重要 我们要去哪儿 |
[12:30] | We’re going to David’s apartment. | 我们去戴维那儿 |
[12:33] | David? | 戴维 |
[12:34] | I know he came to see you yesterday. | 我知道他昨天来看你了 |
[12:37] | What’s this? | 这算什么 |
[12:39] | The jealous ex-husband or the intelligence officer? | 前夫醋意大发还是情报员调查问题 |
[12:42] | What did he want? | 他想干什么 |
[12:44] | He told me that he’d been traveling, | 他说他一直在旅行 |
[12:47] | that he’d been teaching. | 在教书 |
[12:49] | We spoke for a few minutes, and then I had to go. | 我们聊了几分钟 然后我就得走了 |
[12:55] | If you don’t believe me, ask him yourself. | 如果不信 你可以问他 |
[14:29] | Why did he do it? | 他为什么这么做 |
[15:20] | My car is waiting outside. | 我的车在外面等着 |
[15:29] | Come down! | 下来啊 |
[17:19] | – I’m David. – I’m Rachel. | -我叫戴维 -我叫蕾切尔 |
[17:50] | Stephan. This is Rachel. | 史蒂芬 这是蕾切尔 |
[18:01] | – Where do I sleep? – You’re in my room. | -我睡哪儿 -你睡我房里 |
[18:05] | I’m moving in with him. You’re at the end there. | 我去跟他睡 你的房间在走廊那头 |
[18:14] | What do you think of your new wife? | 你对这新老婆有什么想法 |
[18:16] | – She’s too young. – Very pretty. | -太小了 -很漂亮啊 |
[18:19] | You didn’t notice. | 你没注意 |
[18:21] | You know what I’ve noticed? | 你知道我注意到什么吗 |
[18:22] | You don’t notice women. I’ve noticed that. | 你从不留意女人 我发现了 |
[18:25] | How long have I known you? | 我认识你多久了 |
[18:26] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:28] | Two years. | 两年 |
[18:30] | All the places we’ve been to, you never look at women. | 我们所到之处 你从不留意女人 |
[18:33] | Is there anything you have to tell me before I get into that bed? | 我上床之前你还有什么要说的吗 |
[18:54] | I think you just noticed. | 你刚才貌似留意了啊 |
[19:04] | Yes? | 懂了吗 |
[19:15] | Now from behind. | 现在试试从后面进攻 |
[19:18] | Where have you come from? | 你从哪里来 |
[19:19] | Argentina. | 阿根廷 |
[19:20] | – Really? Whereabouts? – Cordoba. | -是吗 哪里 -科尔多瓦 |
[19:25] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里做什么的 |
[19:26] | My husband is an industrial chemist. | 我丈夫是个工业化学家 |
[19:29] | He does look like a chemist. | 他确实挺像个化学家 |
[19:37] | She’s not going to break, David. Move. | 她可不想休息 让开 戴维 |
[19:40] | What were you doing before this? | 你在这之前做什么的 |
[19:44] | Before Argentina we lived in Hungary, | 搬到阿根廷之前住在匈牙利 |
[19:47] | where my husband studied chemistry. | 我丈夫在那儿学的化学 |
[19:50] | In Mossad, what did you do? | 你在摩萨德是做什么的 |
[19:53] | Liaison. | 联络处 |
[19:54] | And what did you do in Liaison? | 你在联络处做什么工作 |
[19:58] | Translator. | 翻译 |
[20:01] | Translator? | 翻译 |
[20:02] | So, first time in the field? | 这么说这是你第一次实践任务? |
[20:08] | Good. That’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[20:15] | Welcome to the mission. | 欢迎加入任务组 |
[26:38] | The West Berlin Transit System. | 西柏林运输系统 |
[26:41] | When the Wall was built, | 柏林墙建成之日 |
[26:43] | some stations ended up on the wrong side, | 一些西柏林的车站 |
[26:45] | in the Eastern sector. | 被留在了东柏林区 |
[26:48] | They’re closed and guarded by soldiers. | 它们大门紧锁 戒备森严 |
[26:51] | They will shoot to kill to prevent any escape. | 警卫如果发现有人逃跑则格杀勿论 |
[26:55] | This is where we get him out. | 我们就在这里把他带出来 |
[26:57] | It’s a ghost station. | 这是个魔鬼车站 |
[26:59] | West Berlin trains pass through the station on this track, | 西柏林的列车从这条铁轨经过车站 |
[27:03] | …but don’t stop. | 但不做停留 |
[27:04] | Usually. | 通常是这样 |
[27:07] | One, two, three, four… | 一 二 三 四 |
[27:16] | Fourteen seconds per train. | 列车通过需十四秒 |
[27:17] | The station is guarded at all times. | 车站全天候戒备 |
[27:20] | And the stairs to the platform are sealed off | 所有通向站台的通道都被封住 |
[27:24] | Our train driver makes an unscheduled stop under the bridge. | 我们的司机将在桥下临时停下列车 |
[27:28] | The last two carriages will be around here. | 最后两节车厢会在这里 |
[27:30] | They will be empty. | 车厢空着 |
[27:33] | Once the train is stopped, | 列车一停 |
[27:34] | the guards won’t be able to see this fence, | 警卫就看不见栅栏了 |
[27:36] | or anything that happens beyond it. | 也看不见栅栏这边的情况 |
[27:39] | And on the other side of the fence is a postal depot. | 栅栏另一边是个邮政仓库 |
[27:44] | The vans come and go all day long. | 货车整天出入其中 |
[27:47] | We’re just one more van with one more parcel. | 我们只需加运一次 |
[27:51] | And once we’re in West Berlin, | 我们一到西柏林 |
[27:53] | there will be transport to Tempelhof air base, | 就可以直奔滕珀尔霍夫空军基地 |
[27:54] | and a private charter to Israel. | 拿到直通以色列的通行证 |
[27:56] | That’s the wrapping. Now all we need is the present. | 万事俱备 只需请君入瓮了 |
[28:22] | Try this on. | 穿上试试 |
[28:35] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[28:36] | Very nice. | 非常好 |
[28:41] | Here you are a Mossad agent, | 堂堂一个摩萨德特工 |
[28:42] | all those years of training, | 经年累月的训练 |
[28:44] | the highest levels of marksmanship and krav maga, | 精湛的枪法和马加术[以色列自卫术] |
[28:47] | and your first big mission is sewing. | 结果你的第一份任务居然是针线活 |
[28:49] | Black belt in dressmaking. | 应该说是裁缝里的黑带[格斗中等级最高者] |
[28:52] | I never argue with an armed woman. | 我不跟有武器的女人争辩 |
[28:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:09] | What is it? | 这叫什么 |
[29:11] | – It doesn’t have a name. – Shit. | -没名字 -狗屎 |
[29:14] | Now it does. | 现在有名字了 |
[29:19] | Today is my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[29:27] | …and study the Mishnah. At 15, you study the Talmud. | …学习《密西拿》 十五岁学习《塔木德》 |
[29:31] | By 18, stand under the wedding canopy. | 到了十八岁 就站在婚礼华盖下了 |
[29:33] | We’re too late for all of those. | 青春面前咱都老得掉渣了 |
[29:37] | You’re 29? | 你二十九岁 |
[29:39] | In your 20s, you have to pursue your life’s goals. | 在奔三的岁月里 你得追求你的人生目标 |
[29:42] | What are you pursuing, Rachel? | 你在追求什么 蕾切尔 |
[29:44] | I don’t know. I’m waiting to find out. | 不知道 等等看吧 |
[29:47] | Youth. | 青春 |
[29:48] | What about you, old man? | 你呢 老头 |
[29:50] | Have you got a goal? | 你有目标吗 |
[29:51] | Yes, we believe in goals in my family. | 有 我的目标来自家庭 |
[29:54] | We’re very driven men. | 我们家的人都很积极向上 |
[29:56] | My father was Director of Collections by the time he was 50. | 我父亲在五十岁的时候做到了财务总管 |
[29:59] | So what’s your goal? | 那你的目标是? |
[30:01] | Director of Collections by 40. | 四十岁就做到 |
[30:07] | What about you, David? | 你呢 戴维 |
[30:09] | What life goal are you pursuing? | 你的人生目标是什么 |
[30:12] | This is it. | 这就是 |
[30:14] | This is it? This is all you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[30:17] | No, tell me. What do you want out of life? | 说说嘛 你想要实现什么 |
[30:22] | I want to get Vogel. | 抓住沃格尔 |
[30:25] | I want him to be put on trial, | 我要让他接受审判 |
[30:27] | and I want the world to watch | 让全世界都看到 |
[30:30] | so everyone knows what he did. | 他的累累罪行 |
[30:34] | I want them all to know the truth. | 我要让世人都了解真相 |
[30:43] | And I want another drink. | 还有 我要再来一杯 |
[30:54] | Forget about it. | 忘了吧 |
[30:57] | Forget about what? | 忘了什么 |
[30:59] | I’ve spent two years with him and I don’t know him. | 我和他共事了两年 却还是不了解他 |
[31:02] | Nobody knows him. | 没人了解他 |
[31:04] | He’s alone. | 他是独行者 |
[31:06] | What about family? | 他家人呢 |
[31:11] | All of them? | 全部吗 |
[31:13] | All of them. | 一个不剩 |
[31:17] | Maybe it’s not always a blessing to survive. | 有时幸存于世也未必是好事 |
[33:41] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧 |
[34:15] | His identity’s confirmed. | 他的身份确认了 |
[34:17] | We have a green light. | 任务批准执行 |
[34:20] | The day after tomorrow. | 后天行动 |
[35:25] | It’s a brave thing you’re doing. | 你在做的事非常勇敢 |
[35:29] | I’m not brave. | 我不勇敢 |
[35:32] | I’m terrified. | 我很害怕 |
[35:35] | But you’re doing it anyway because you know how important it is. | 但你仍在继续 因为你知道它有多重要 |
[35:48] | David… | 戴维 |
[37:21] | It’s whiskey. | 是威士忌 |
[37:37] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真美 |
[47:27] | We have to get him on the train. Help me with him. | 我们必须把他弄上车 帮我一把 |
[47:45] | We’re going! Now! | 该走了 快 |
[47:47] | Not without her. | 没她不行 |
[48:26] | Go! Go! | 快走 |
[48:37] | Jump! | 跳车 |
[48:44] | Down! | 低头 |
[49:08] | – Is he dead? – Who? | -他死了吗 -谁 |
[49:10] | The guard. The one who saw your face. Is he dead? | 守卫 看见你脸的那个 他死了没 |
[49:13] | No. | 没 |
[49:15] | How did Vogel come round? | 沃格尔怎么醒过来了 |
[49:17] | How the fuck did that happen? | 怎么他妈会这样 |
[49:19] | You gave him the full injection? | 你全给他注射进去了吗 |
[49:22] | Did you give him the full injection? | 你全注射进去了没有 |
[49:24] | I don’t know. I thought I did! | 我不知道 我以为全注射了 |
[49:29] | We failed our mission. | 任务失败了 |
[49:32] | It’s not over. | 还没完呢 |
[49:34] | We failed our country. We failed our families! | 我们愧对国家 愧对亲人 |
[49:36] | We still have him! It’s not over! | 他还在我们手里 还没完呢 |
[49:41] | We still have him! | 他还在我们手里 |
[50:17] | You made contact? | 你联系了吗 |
[50:20] | Is there a plan? | 有没有计划 |
[50:22] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[50:23] | It’s going to take time. | 需要时间慢慢来 |
[50:25] | They need to open up a new route. | 我们得开辟新路线 |
[50:28] | They need to find political help. | 他们要寻求政治援助 |
[50:31] | They’re going to try the Americans. | 他们想联系美国人 |
[50:37] | So, we work in shifts guarding him. | 那么 我们轮流看守他 |
[50:40] | We feed him at the end of each shift. | 每班结束时喂给他吃的 |
[50:43] | We take him back alive. | 我们把他活着带回去 |
[50:44] | You’ve been seen. You don’t leave the house. | 你暴露了 不能离开屋子 |
[50:49] | We can do this. | 我们能行的 |
[50:52] | We’ll take him back to Israel. | 一定能把他带回以色列 |
[50:55] | We’ll show the world what he did. | 我们会将其暴行公布于众的 |
[51:53] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:07] | You can’t talk to him. | 不准跟他说话 |
[54:08] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[54:10] | – You can’t listen to him. – I know. | -他说的话也不能听 -我知道 |
[54:12] | I’m not angry, I’m just telling you. | 我没发火 我只是告诉你 |
[54:14] | We don’t talk to him. We don’t listen to him. | 不能跟他说话 他的话不能听 |
[54:16] | He isn’t there. He isn’t a human being. | 忽视他 他不是人 |
[54:24] | We’ve been given a date. | 日期有眉目了 |
[54:26] | Ten days’ time. The Americans are going to help. | 十天之后 美国人会伸出援手 |
[54:31] | Good. | 好的 |
[54:33] | No. | 别 |
[57:55] | You should try lemons, for the morning sickness. | 你该试试柠檬 对晨吐很有效 |
[58:03] | They say it helps. | 听说这管用 |
[58:07] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[58:11] | Hannah? Sarah? Rachel? Esther? | 汉娜 萨拉 蕾切尔还是艾斯特 |
[58:17] | You Jews stay close to your roots, don’t you? | 犹太人对家人感情很深 不是吗 |
[58:19] | It’s a good thing. | 好事 |
[58:21] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[58:27] | I understand you perfectly. | 我完全理解你 |
[58:30] | You weren’t lying at the clinic | 你在诊所并没有撒谎 |
[58:32] | when you told me about your mother, were you? | 关于你母亲的故事都是真的 不是吗 |
[58:35] | About her death? | 关于她的死 |
[58:38] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我感到十分抱歉 |
[58:54] | – What happened? – Nothing. Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 没事 |
[58:56] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[58:58] | – He can understand us. – What? | -他能读懂我们 -什么 |
[59:00] | He just spoke to me. | 他刚跟我说话了 |
[59:02] | He knows what we’re saying. | 他明白我们在说什么 |
[59:03] | He knows what we’re thinking. | 在想什么 |
[59:04] | It’s all right. It’s all right. This will be over soon. | 没事的 很快就会过去了 |
[59:07] | Why didn’t you go? | 你为什么不走 |
[59:09] | At the station. You could have got away. | 在车站 你可以逃走的 |
[59:11] | Why didn’t you? | 为何留下来 |
[59:41] | What did they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[59:44] | Stephan? | 史蒂芬 |
[59:46] | It’s not happening. | 不可能了 |
[59:49] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[59:50] | The Americans have pulled out. | 美国人放我们鸽子了 |
[59:51] | Has he been fed? | 喂他吃了没 |
[59:53] | – Oh, God. – Did you feed him? | -天哪 -喂他了没有 |
[59:54] | What’s the plan now? | 现在怎么办 |
[59:55] | We just need to get him to the air base. | 我们只需要把他弄到空军基地 |
[59:56] | There must be some way… | 肯定有办法… |
[59:56] | I’m asking you. What’s the… | 我在问你 |
[59:57] | I’m talking to her! | 我跟她说话呢 |
[59:59] | Supposedly it’s her shift now, | 现在本该她值班 |
[1:00:01] | but instead of doing what she’s supposed to be doing, | 可她并没有做好本职工作 |
[1:00:03] | she’s out here with you. | 却和你在外面 |
[1:00:04] | Now, answer the fucking question! Did you feed him? | 来 你他妈回答我 有没有喂他 |
[1:00:07] | Yes, I fed him. | 我喂了 |
[1:00:10] | There’s no plan. There’s no fucking plan! | 没有计划了 没他妈的出路了 |
[1:00:13] | The police are everywhere. They’re searching houses. | 警察到处都是 挨家挨户地查 |
[1:00:16] | We killed a man, and now the Americans want to pull out. | 我们杀了个人 现在美国人又退伙了 |
[1:00:19] | They won’t have anything to do with us. | 他们只会袖手旁观 |
[1:00:21] | It’s a fucking mess and they’re | 这么一个烂摊子 |
[1:00:22] | backing away from it as quickly as they can. | 他们巴不得敬而远之 |
[1:00:24] | No. They can’t leave us. | 不 他们不能弃我们不顾 |
[1:00:26] | Yes, they can. | 他们可以 |
[1:00:27] | Because we fucked it up. | 因为是我们搞砸了 |
[1:00:28] | We fucked it all up, and now we’re on our own! | 我们全搞砸了 现在只能靠我们自己了 |
[1:00:31] | No. | 不 |
[1:00:35] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[1:00:37] | Could you have been? | 你会不会被跟踪 |
[1:00:40] | Stephan. | 史蒂芬 |
[1:00:42] | – Stephan. – Stephan. | -史蒂芬 -史蒂芬 |
[1:00:44] | If it’s them, he dies. | 如果是警察 就杀了他 |
[1:00:46] | – Move! – You’re not doing this. | -快去 -你不能这么干 |
[1:00:48] | He’s not getting away from me. Move. | 到手的鸭子不能飞了 走开 |
[1:00:49] | – This isn’t the mission. – Move! | -这不是我们的任务 -走开 |
[1:00:52] | – You are not doing this. – Get out of the way. | -你不能这么做 -给我让开 |
[1:00:56] | This isn’t what we came for. | 我们来不是为了这个 |
[1:00:57] | I decide what the mission is. | 任务我说了算 |
[1:00:58] | We’re finishing this. | 我们会了结这一切的 |
[1:00:59] | Get out of the fucking way! | 你他妈给我让开 |
[1:01:09] | It was the lady from the basement apartment. | 是楼下地下室的女士 |
[1:01:13] | She invited us to a New Year’s Eve party. | 她邀请我们参加新年晚会 |
[1:01:21] | We’ll get out. | 我们能出去的 |
[1:01:24] | They’ll come up with another plan. | 会有其他办法的 |
[1:02:19] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[1:02:22] | It’s your shift. | 轮到你了 |
[1:02:25] | – Did you know about this? – About what? | -你知道这事吗 -什么 |
[1:02:27] | His mouth is taped. You want him to suffocate? | 他嘴已经封住了 你想让他憋死吗 |
[1:02:30] | I was sick of seeing his face. Go back in there. | 看见他脸我恶心 你回去吧 |
[1:02:36] | You don’t do it again. | 我不许你再这么干 |
[1:02:41] | You don’t give orders, David. | 轮不到你下命令 戴维 |
[1:02:42] | It’s your shift now. So go back in there. Go on. | 现在你值班 赶紧过去 快去啊 |
[1:02:47] | Stop it! | 别打了 |
[1:02:52] | We’re not animals. | 我们不是禽兽 |
[1:02:55] | You remember what we are. | 你记住我们是干什么的 |
[1:02:57] | You remember what we are not. | 记住我们什么是不干的 |
[1:03:04] | – What are you doing? – I have to get out. | -你干吗 -我得出去 |
[1:03:06] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[1:03:08] | Get out of my way, please. I’m going out. | 拜托 让开 我得出去 |
[1:03:10] | She wants to go out. | 她想要出去 |
[1:03:11] | A few minutes. I won’t be seen! | 就几分钟 不会被看到的 |
[1:03:13] | Tell him, David. I just want to walk. | 跟他说 戴维 我就想去走走 |
[1:03:14] | Rachel… | 蕾切尔 |
[1:03:15] | You can’t go out. | 你不能出去 |
[1:03:16] | I just want some air! I can’t breathe! | 呼吸一下空气 我快窒息了 |
[1:03:18] | Rachel… | 蕾切尔 |
[1:03:19] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[1:03:44] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 戴维 |
[1:03:54] | If I had a choice, I would prefer Rachel to feed me. | 如果可以选 我会选蕾切尔喂我 |
[1:04:02] | So gentle. | 那么温柔 |
[1:04:05] | In another life, the makings of a nurse, I think. | 下辈子不当护士都可惜了 |
[1:04:11] | How is she today? | 她今天怎么样 |
[1:04:14] | You should let her get more rest. | 你应该让她多休息 |
[1:04:17] | It’s a dangerous time, the first month or two of the pregnancy. | 这段时间要格外小心 怀孕头一两个月 |
[1:04:23] | You didn’t know. | 原来你不知道 |
[1:04:28] | And you’re not the father. | 你不是孩子的父亲 |
[1:04:32] | I thought it would be you. I thought… I don’t know. | 我以为是你呢 我以为…不知道 |
[1:04:39] | The way you look at her. | 你看她的眼神 |
[1:04:43] | The way she looks at you. That must be hard. | 她看你的眼神 心里很不好受吧 |
[1:04:49] | I wouldn’t have taken Stephan as a family man. | 我觉得史蒂芬不是个居家好男人 |
[1:04:52] | Too ambitious, too… I don’t know. | 他野心太大 太…说不清 |
[1:04:56] | Whereas you, David, I see you with children. | 但你呢 戴维 我能想象你子孙满堂的样子 |
[1:05:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:05:03] | I’m expressing my sympathy for your sufferings. | 我是在对你的痛苦表示同情呢 |
[1:05:10] | What does a monster like you know about suffering? | 像你这样的禽兽知道什么叫痛苦吗 |
[1:05:14] | I’m a doctor, David. | 我是个医生 戴维 |
[1:05:16] | You blind children trying to change the color of their eyes. | 你为改变孩子眼睛的颜色戳瞎他们的双目 |
[1:05:22] | You inject people with petrol. | 你给人注射汽油 |
[1:05:25] | You replace hands and legs and you watch as they… | 你给别人互换手脚 看着他们… |
[1:05:33] | This isn’t medicine. This is sickness. | 这不是治疗 这是变态 |
[1:05:37] | This is disease. | 你才需要治治 |
[1:05:39] | So we were all insane? Is that the answer? | 所以说我们都是疯子 这是你的结论吗 |
[1:05:44] | There is no answer. I’m not looking for an answer. | 没什么结论 我不是来寻找答案的 |
[1:05:47] | I’m not looking to… | 我不是来找… |
[1:05:55] | You’re trembling. | 你在颤抖 |
[1:06:00] | I think you’re the one that is afraid, David. | 我想你才怕了吧 戴维 |
[1:06:04] | Afraid of the monster. | 害怕怪物 |
[1:06:08] | Boo! | 砰 |
[1:06:16] | Why do you think it was so easy to exterminate you people? | 知道你们犹太人为什么容易被消灭吗 |
[1:06:22] | Your weakness. | 因为你们软弱 |
[1:06:25] | I saw it. Every day I saw it. | 我看得出来 我每天都能看到 |
[1:06:28] | Every one of them thinking only of how to avoid being flogged, | 你们一个个都只想着如何才能不被打 |
[1:06:33] | or kicked or killed. | 不被踢 不被杀 |
[1:06:34] | Every one thinking only of themselves. | 每个人都只想着他们自己 |
[1:06:38] | Why do you think it only took four soldiers | 你觉得为什么只需要四个士兵 |
[1:06:41] | to lead a thousand people to the gas chambers? | 就能押送上千人进毒气室 |
[1:06:45] | Because not one out of thousands had the courage to resist. | 因为一千个人里没有一个有勇气反抗 |
[1:06:50] | Not one would sacrifice himself. | 没有一个人愿意牺牲自己 |
[1:06:53] | Not even when we took their children away. | 哪怕我们拖走了他们的孩子 |
[1:06:56] | So I knew then that you people had no right to live. | 那时我就知道 你们这种人没资格活下去 |
[1:06:59] | You had no right… | 你们没有资格… |
[1:07:14] | – Are you going to be all right? – Yeah. | -你没事儿吧 -没事儿 |
[1:07:22] | Out! | 出去 |
[1:07:25] | Out! | 出去 |
[1:11:32] | Nothing. Not a trace. Nothing at all. | 没了 无影无踪 什么都没有 |
[1:11:37] | He might go to the house, try and get a message… | 他可能去警局了 去报信儿… |
[1:11:39] | He’s not going to the house! | 他不可能去警局 |
[1:11:42] | He’s gone! | 他跑了 |
[1:11:45] | Fifteen years it took to find him. | 足足花了十五年才找到他 |
[1:11:48] | He’s gone and no one’s ever going to find him again. | 他跑了 再也没有人能找到他了 |
[1:11:51] | So we what? Are you going to make the phone call? | 我们怎么办 打电话告诉上头吗 |
[1:11:54] | Are you going to tell them | 要怎么告诉上面 |
[1:11:56] | how he got a fucking piece of broken bowl? | 他是怎么拿到那块碎片的 |
[1:11:58] | Wonderful. Don’t try and take me down with you. | 这简直太棒了 别想拉我下水 |
[1:12:01] | I’ve done nothing wrong! | 我没做错任何事 |
[1:12:03] | Remember that. This can’t happen! This is never going to go away! | 都记住了 怎么会这样 这是一辈子的污点 |
[1:12:07] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[1:12:09] | It was my shift. | 当时是我值班 |
[1:12:10] | This happened because of me. | 这都是因为我 |
[1:12:14] | I let him go. | 是我把他放跑的 |
[1:12:18] | And no one’s ever going to find him again. | 没人能找到他了 |
[1:12:21] | No one’s ever going to find him again. | 不会有人能再找到他了 |
[1:12:33] | What if he didn’t escape? | 要是他根本没跑呢 |
[1:12:38] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:40] | Only four people know what happened in this room, | 只有四个人知道在这房间里发生了什么 |
[1:12:42] | us and him, and he’s not talking. | 我们和他 而他是不会说出去的 |
[1:12:44] | No one will ever hear from him again. | 他肯定会销声匿迹 |
[1:12:47] | No. | 不行 |
[1:12:48] | Nobody needs to know what happened. | 别人不必知道发生了什么 |
[1:12:49] | He escaped. | 他跑了 |
[1:12:51] | That’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[1:12:52] | But that doesn’t have to be the truth we take home. | 但是我们没必要这么说啊 |
[1:12:54] | The truth can be anything we want it to be. | 我们想怎么说就可以怎么说 |
[1:12:57] | The truth is Vogel tried to escape. | 事实就是沃格尔试图逃跑 |
[1:12:59] | You struggled with him and got hurt. | 你在与他搏斗的过程中受了伤 |
[1:13:02] | The truth is seconds before he got away, | 事实就是在他要逃跑的那一瞬间 |
[1:13:04] | Rachel got the gun and shot him. | 蕾切尔拿到了枪把他打死了 |
[1:13:07] | The truth is we got rid of him. Got rid of the body. | 事实就是我们把他干掉了 掩埋了尸体 |
[1:13:10] | Got rid of every trace of the Surgeon of Birkenau. | 伯克瑙医生完完全全被我们消灭了 |
[1:13:14] | We can’t lie about this. | 我们不能撒这种谎 |
[1:13:15] | No, you know what? We have to. We have to! | 知道吗 我们别无选择 别无选择 |
[1:13:17] | This isn’t about us. This is about Israel. | 这不是我们自己的事 这事关以色列 |
[1:13:20] | This is a national humiliation! | 这要是传出去就是国耻啊 |
[1:13:22] | We can’t be seen to fail! | 我们的任务不能失败 |
[1:13:24] | And in the end, Vogel rots away his life in some jungle, | 反正沃格尔也会终生躲在山林里 |
[1:13:27] | always looking over his shoulder, waiting for a bullet. | 终日惴惴不安 生怕哪天飞来一个子弹 |
[1:13:30] | Who’s to say? Maybe that’s a worse fate. Maybe that’s… | 他能跟谁说? 也许这种日子对他来说更糟糕 |
[1:13:34] | The important thing is justice. | 重要的是正义能得到伸张 |
[1:13:37] | Justice is seen to be done. | 让大家觉得正义得到了伸张 |
[1:13:40] | He’s gone. | 他跑了 |
[1:13:43] | What does it matter? He’s gone. | 无所谓了 反正他跑了 |
[1:13:45] | He’s right! It makes no difference. No difference! | 没错 怎么说都没差别 没什么关系 |
[1:13:48] | All we have to agree is that we never talk about this. | 现在我们要说定 以后不再提及此事 |
[1:13:51] | No matter what happens, we never tell anyone. | 不管发生什么 我们都不能告诉任何人 |
[1:13:53] | The truth stays in this room, between us. Agreed? | 这事不能外传 只有你知我知 同意吗 |
[1:14:00] | Say it. I need to hear you say it. | 说啊 你们说话啊 |
[1:14:06] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[1:14:11] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[1:14:15] | David. | 戴维 |
[1:14:18] | Rachel, say it. | 蕾切尔 快说啊 |
[1:14:21] | It’s an oath. | 我们要发誓不说出去 |
[1:14:23] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[1:14:32] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[1:14:44] | How could this happen? You said he would never speak! | 怎么会这样 你说他不会说出去的 |
[1:14:47] | You said he would never be heard from. | 你说他会销声匿迹的 |
[1:14:48] | We don’t know it’s him! | 我们还不确定就是他 |
[1:14:49] | Oh, God. | 我的上帝啊 |
[1:14:51] | If you read it, you’ll see that… | 你要是好好看看就会发现… |
[1:14:53] | He’s alive! He’s in the Ukraine! | 他还活着 他就在乌克兰 |
[1:14:54] | What else is there to read? | 还有什么可看的 |
[1:14:55] | It’s a little Internet story. | 不过就是网上瞎传的小故事 |
[1:14:57] | Psychiatric patient claiming to be the Surgeon of Birkenau! | 精神病患者声称自己是伯克瑙医生 |
[1:15:00] | Some crazy old man. | 不过是个老疯子 |
[1:15:03] | How did you find it? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[1:15:05] | David comes back after all this time, | 这么多年了 戴维竟然回来了 |
[1:15:08] | I want to know why, | 我想知道原因 |
[1:15:09] | I have his apartment searched, | 我让人搜查了他的房间 |
[1:15:10] | we find that on his computer. | 在他的电脑上发现了这个 |
[1:15:14] | Did he say anything to you about it last night? | 他昨晚跟你说起这事儿了吗 |
[1:15:20] | Rachel, did he say anything? | 蕾切尔 他有没有说什么 |
[1:15:22] | Why? Why did he kill himself? | 为什么 他为什么自杀 |
[1:15:25] | Because he couldn’t handle it. | 因为他受不了了 |
[1:15:27] | I told him we had to deal with it, | 我告诉他我们得处理一下 |
[1:15:28] | and he couldn’t handle it. | 然后他就受不了了 |
[1:15:30] | He thought the whole story would come out and he panicked. | 他一想到会真相大白就害怕了 |
[1:15:35] | “Deal with it”? | 处理一下 |
[1:15:38] | What does that mean? “Deal with it.” | 什么意思 处理一下 |
[1:15:42] | I told him to find Vogel. | 我让他找到沃格尔 |
[1:15:45] | I told him to finish it. | 然后干掉他 |
[1:15:59] | Did you know he’d been ill? | 你知道他一直重病在身吗 |
[1:16:01] | You did, didn’t you? You knew he’d been ill. You knew it! | 你知道 对吧 你知道他病了 你知道 |
[1:16:05] | Fuck David. | 去他妈的戴维 |
[1:16:06] | You knew that he wasn’t strong enough! | 你知道他干不了这事儿 |
[1:16:07] | He took the coward’s way out. | 他胆怯了害怕了 |
[1:16:09] | You could have just left it alone! | 你就不能别管这事儿吗 |
[1:16:10] | It was an old man in a hospital. | 不过就是住在医院的一个老头子 |
[1:16:12] | Nobody would have believed it. Nobody would be listening. | 没人会相信他的 没人会听他瞎说 |
[1:16:14] | There’s a journalist from a newspaper in Kiev. | 有一个记者在基辅一家报纸工作 |
[1:16:18] | Yuri Titov. | 尤里·季托夫 |
[1:16:21] | He heard about the story and he wants to interview Vogel. | 他听说了这件事 想去采访沃格尔 |
[1:16:27] | Then it all falls apart. | 到时候整件事就会浮出水面 |
[1:16:32] | We don’t know which hospital he’s in, but the journalist does. | 我们不知道他在哪家医院 但那个记者知道 |
[1:16:37] | You have to find out where he is. | 你得找到他 |
[1:16:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[1:16:40] | David has taken himself out of the equation, I can’t do it. | 戴维已经脱身了 我又做不了 |
[1:16:44] | You’re the only one left. | 只有你能做了 |
[1:16:45] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:16:47] | – We can’t… – Well, I can’t do it. I can’t! | -我们不能… -我做不了 做不了 |
[1:16:50] | Look at me. I’m not capable. | 看看我这个样子 我干不了 |
[1:16:53] | I haven’t been an agent for 30 years. | 我离开组织已经三十年了 |
[1:16:57] | You’re insane. No, I can’t do it! | 你疯了 不行 我没法干 |
[1:17:00] | You have to do it, Rachel. | 你必须做 蕾切尔 |
[1:17:03] | Because for 30 years you’ve been taking the credit for it. | 三十年来因为这事 你一直受人敬仰 |
[1:17:11] | And there’s Sarah. | 替萨拉想想吧 |
[1:17:14] | I’m not doing this! | 我不干 |
[1:17:49] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:18:20] | I knew this would happen. | 我就知道欠的债迟早是要还的 |
[1:18:22] | I knew we’d be punished. I knew we’d have to pay. | 我知道我们会受惩罚的 总要付出代价的 |
[1:18:26] | I thought I’d been punished already. | 我以为我已经受到了惩罚 |
[1:18:29] | God doesn’t plant car bombs. | 汽车炸弹又不是上帝的意思 |
[1:18:31] | I wasn’t referring to the wheelchair. | 我不是说坐轮椅这件事 |
[1:18:36] | If I could go back, Rachel, | 如果时光可以倒流 蕾切尔 |
[1:18:38] | I would change it all. | 我绝不会这么做 |
[1:18:42] | But there’s one thing I would never change. | 但有件事我从未后悔过 |
[1:18:48] | She isn’t going to find out. | 她不会发现的 |
[1:18:52] | She can never find out. | 绝不能让她知道 |
[1:19:14] | Come down! | 下来啊 |
[1:20:27] | At that moment, when I was lying on the floor, | 在那一刻 我躺在地板上的那一刻 |
[1:20:32] | I don’t think I was thinking about myself at all. | 我想的完全不是自己 |
[1:20:37] | I was thinking about my mother. | 我想到了我的母亲 |
[1:20:41] | I was thinking about how | 我想起了 |
[1:20:43] | she had suffered in Europe during the war. | 她在战时的欧洲所受的那些苦 |
[1:20:48] | The same question to Mr. Peretz. | 这个问题我也想问问佩雷兹先生 |
[1:21:01] | Fuck him. | 操他妈的 |
[1:21:05] | Fuck him. | 操他妈的 |
[1:21:09] | Hurry up. | 快点儿来 |
[1:21:20] | Go to bed, Sarah. | 睡觉去吧萨拉 |
[1:21:36] | Welcome. | 欢迎欢迎 |
[1:21:39] | You both look so beautiful. I’m spoiled for choice. | 你们俩都这么美 我真不知道该选哪个好 |
[1:21:48] | Are we still on for Sunday? | 星期天的约会还算数吗 |
[1:22:00] | My own party, and you’re the only friend I have. | 我们家开的派对 你却是我唯一的朋友 |
[1:22:07] | All Stephan’s friends. | 那些都是史蒂芬的朋友 |
[1:22:11] | Stephan’s girlfriends. | 史蒂芬的女朋友 |
[1:22:16] | Don’t even think he’s interested in them. | 别以为他对她们感兴趣 |
[1:22:18] | He’s just trying to punish me. | 他只是想惩罚我 |
[1:22:22] | For what? | 为什么 |
[1:22:23] | Everything. | 所有的一切 |
[1:22:25] | For getting pregnant. For not loving him. | 因为怀孕 因为不爱他 |
[1:22:30] | For you, David. | 因为你 戴维 |
[1:22:40] | I thought the silence was for the soldiers, not for me. | 我以为你只对士兵们不苟言笑 不会对我这样 |
[1:22:45] | David, I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 戴维 |
[1:22:47] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[1:22:49] | What? Leaving Mossad? | 什么 离开摩萨德吗 |
[1:22:52] | Yeah, Mossad. Israel. | 没错 离开摩萨德 离开以色列 |
[1:22:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:23:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:23:03] | Greece at first, and then I don’t know. | 先去希腊吧 然后再说吧 |
[1:23:11] | – When? – Tonight. | -什么时候走 -今晚 |
[1:23:14] | Don’t be crazy. | 别发神经了 |
[1:23:15] | Rachel… | 蕾切尔… |
[1:23:17] | Don’t be crazy. Tonight? Why would you? | 别发神经 今晚就走 为什么 |
[1:23:18] | Rachel… Rachel… | 蕾切尔 听我说… |
[1:23:19] | You can’t leave. You can’t just… | 你不能就这么走了 你不能… |
[1:23:21] | I have to. | 我必须走 |
[1:23:21] | – Why? – Because I can’t do this anymore. | -为什么 -因为我再也受不了了 |
[1:23:26] | Any of this. | 所有这一切 |
[1:23:30] | If I stay… | 要是我再待下去… |
[1:23:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:37] | This is about today. About the talks? | 是因为今天吗 那个讲座 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t do them anymore. Stephan doesn’t… | 那以后就别做了 史蒂芬不会… |
[1:23:42] | Come with me. | 跟我走吧 |
[1:23:47] | What? | 什么 |
[1:23:50] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[1:23:52] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[1:23:54] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[1:23:57] | You can. | 你可以 |
[1:23:58] | Such a beautiful photograph, Rachel. | 多美的照片啊 蕾切尔 |
[1:24:00] | It’s beautiful. You look like a pair of angels. | 是很美 看起来像一对天使 |
[1:24:03] | She’s so lovely, Stephan. | 她太可爱了 史蒂芬 |
[1:24:05] | You like it? I took that one. | 你喜欢吗 这是我照的 |
[1:24:07] | Good to know you have another career. | 没想到你还有这一手 |
[1:24:09] | In case you fall from favor. | 就算哪天失宠了也不愁找不到工作啊 |
[1:24:11] | It could be sooner than you think. | 可能比你想象的还快 |
[1:24:15] | Rachel, will you come and say hello to Michael? | 蕾切尔 过来跟迈克尔打个招呼吧 |
[1:24:17] | He was asking after you. | 他想跟你打个招呼 |
[1:24:23] | Yes. | 好的 |
[1:26:52] | Oh, no. | 天哪 不 |
[1:28:15] | I’ll tell you something, | 我想告诉你们 |
[1:28:17] | at that moment when I was on the floor, | 我躺在地上的那一刻 |
[1:28:20] | I didn’t think about myself at all. | 我想的完全不是自己 |
[1:28:24] | I was thinking about my | 我想到了我的母亲 |
[1:28:25] | mother and what she had suffered in Europe. | 和她在欧洲受的那些苦 |
[1:28:28] | And I think that was what gave me the strength to get up again. | 是她给了我力量 让我能再次爬起来 |
[1:28:38] | Does Stephan know you’re here? | 史蒂芬知道你回来了吗 |
[1:28:41] | I expect so. | 我希望他知道 |
[1:28:43] | Things became very bad between us. | 我们相处得很不好 |
[1:28:47] | What are you doing here, David? | 你回来干什么呢 戴维 |
[1:29:10] | He’s in the Babenko Hospital. | 他在巴班克医院 |
[1:29:13] | It’s just outside of Vinnycja. | 就在文尼察附近 |
[1:29:16] | About 250 kilometers southwest of you. | 在西南方 离你大概有二百五十千米 |
[1:29:20] | What name is he going under? | 他用的是什么名字 |
[1:29:22] | Ivan Schevchuk. He’s the right age. | 伊万·史夫楚克 年龄对得上 |
[1:29:26] | And when is Titov supposed to interview him? | 季托夫打算什么时候采访他 |
[1:29:28] | Tomorrow. And he knows what I look like. | 明天 而且他知道我的样貌 |
[1:29:33] | This will be over soon. And when… | 很快就会结束了 什么时… |
[1:29:53] | What are you doing here, David? | 你回来干什么呢 戴维 |
[1:29:55] | Have you met anyone else? | 你有遇到过合适的人吗 |
[1:29:57] | There was someone, but he went away. | 有过一个 但他走了 |
[1:30:00] | And I never heard from him again. | 再没回来过 |
[1:30:03] | I wrote you letters. | 我给你写过信 |
[1:30:04] | But you never sent them. | 但是你从没寄给我 |
[1:30:05] | – Rachel… – What is it, 25 years? | -蕾切尔 -为什么 二十五年了 |
[1:30:07] | – I wanted to see you. – All that time and not a word. | -我很想见你 -这么多年你来音讯全无 |
[1:30:09] | I was ill for a long time, Rachel. | 我病了很久 蕾切尔 |
[1:30:11] | I was in a kind of hospital. | 我住在一家类似医院的机构里 |
[1:30:15] | – Where? – In Mexico. | -在哪儿 -墨西哥 |
[1:30:17] | What were you doing in Mexico? | 你去墨西哥干什么 |
[1:30:20] | I traveled a lot. South America, North Africa. I kept moving. | 我去了很多地方 南美 北非 到处跑 |
[1:30:25] | Looking for him. | 我一直在找他 |
[1:30:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:30:35] | What would you have done if you had have found him? | 你要是找到他了打算怎么办 |
[1:30:41] | I would have told the truth. | 我会说出事实真相 |
[1:30:44] | I would have gone to a newspaper and said, | 我会找一家报纸 然后说 |
[1:30:46] | “This is the Surgeon of Birkenau. “ | 他就是伯克瑙医生 |
[1:30:49] | And I could finally have seen him face trial. | 我就终于能看他出庭受审了 |
[1:30:52] | And what would have happened to us? | 那我们呢 |
[1:30:54] | We’d be free. | 我们就解脱了 |
[1:30:58] | Whatever happened to us, | 不管会发生什么 |
[1:30:59] | it seemed to me we would be free. | 在我看来都将是一种解脱 |
[1:31:03] | Don’t you agree? | 你不这么想吗 |
[1:31:09] | Aren’t you tired of lying? | 一直生活在谎言中 你不觉得累吗 |
[1:31:14] | If you had found him, isn’t that what you would have done? | 你要是找到了他 你不会这么做吗 |
[1:31:20] | Maybe. | 可能会吧 |
[1:31:23] | Twenty years ago. | 要是在二十年前的话 |
[1:31:25] | But now? | 可现在不一样了 |
[1:31:28] | Anyway, it isn’t just us, there’s Sarah. | 不是只有我们会受牵连 还有萨拉 |
[1:31:31] | She hasn’t done anything wrong. | 她没做错什么 |
[1:31:34] | She wrote a book. Did you know that? | 她还写了本书 你知道吗 |
[1:31:37] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:31:38] | If the truth were to come out now, it would destroy her. | 要是真相现在被披露出来 她就完了 |
[1:31:44] | So no. I would not have told the truth. | 所以不会的 我不会说出事实真相的 |
[1:31:54] | But you never found him. | 但你没有找到他 对吧 |
[1:31:58] | No, I never did. | 没有 没有 |
[1:32:05] | The book launch is tomorrow. | 新书发布会就在明天 |
[1:32:08] | Could you come? I don’t know if Stephan… | 你能来吗 不知道史蒂芬有没… |
[1:32:10] | What if we could go back? | 要是我们能回去呢 |
[1:32:13] | If I had waited for you. If you had come. | 要是我给你寄了信 要是你跟我走了 |
[1:32:18] | Would it be different? | 我们今天会不一样吗 |
[1:32:22] | We can’t go back. | 我们回不去了 |
[1:38:49] | – Yes? – It isn’t him. | -喂 -不是他 |
[1:38:54] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[1:38:57] | This is a family matter, | 我有些家事要处理 |
[1:38:58] | if you’d give me a moment, please. Thank you. | 各位可否回避一下 谢谢 |
[1:39:10] | – You’re sure? – It isn’t him. | -你确定 -不是他 |
[1:39:12] | It’s some old man who’s heard about him. | 就是个听过他故事的老头子 |
[1:39:15] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:39:16] | Thank God, this is wonderful. This is… | 谢天谢地 这真是太好了 真是… |
[1:39:19] | And you’re okay, Rachel? | 你还好吧 蕾切尔 |
[1:39:22] | – You were wrong. – Well, thank God I was… | -你错了 -是啊 幸亏我错了… |
[1:39:24] | About David. | 关于戴维 |
[1:39:26] | You were wrong about him. | 你错怪了他 |
[1:39:28] | About David? | 什么关于戴维 |
[1:39:29] | He didn’t kill himself | 他自杀不是因为 |
[1:39:31] | because he was afraid the story might come out. | 他害怕真相大白 |
[1:39:36] | When he came to see me, he was asking for something. | 他来找我的时候 是来请求我的 |
[1:39:41] | What? | 请求什么 |
[1:39:43] | My permission. | 我的许可 |
[1:39:47] | And I didn’t give it. | 我没有允许他那么做 |
[1:39:50] | I wouldn’t let him tell the truth, | 我不让他说出真相 |
[1:39:55] | and he was tired of living with a lie. | 而他已经厌倦了在谎言下偷生 |
[1:39:58] | Truth is a luxury, Rachel. | 真相太奢侈了 蕾切尔 |
[1:40:02] | Some people have to put other things first, | 对一些人来说 别的东西更重要 |
[1:40:04] | their country, their people, their children. | 他们的国家 人民 孩子 |
[1:40:11] | Sarah is so proud of you, Rachel. | 萨拉很为你感到骄傲 蕾切尔 |
[1:40:15] | I want her to be proud of me. | 我希望我能成为她的骄傲 |
[1:40:16] | Of course you do. | 你当然是了 |
[1:40:19] | I want to do something to make her proud of me. | 我希望能做出点儿让她骄傲的事来 |
[1:40:25] | Vogel must have been here, Stephan. | 沃格尔肯定来过这儿 斯蒂芬 |
[1:40:29] | – Rachel… – People have to know the truth, Stephan. | -蕾切尔… -人们需要知道真相 史蒂芬 |
[1:40:31] | – Rachel, listen to me. – Goodbye. | -听我说 蕾切尔 -再见 |
[1:40:40] | Sir, the Cabinet meeting has started. | 先生 内阁会议已经开始了 |
[1:40:45] | Yeah. | 我这就来 |
[1:42:02] | Why did you come? | 你为什么要来 |
[1:42:07] | Why did you have to come? | 你为什么一定要找来 |
[1:42:14] | Was it Schevchuk? | 是因为史夫楚克吗 |
[1:42:17] | I know I shouldn’t have talked to him. | 我就知道不该告诉他 |
[1:42:21] | I can stop him. I won’t tell him anymore. | 我可以让他闭嘴 我不会再乱说了 |
[1:45:19] | “My name is Rachel Singer. | 我是蕾切尔·辛格 |
[1:45:23] | “Please publish what you are about to read. | 请将下面这些话公开发表 |
[1:45:31] | “In 1965, | 1965年 |
[1:45:34] | “I was part of a mission to kidnap Dieter Vogel, | 我作为小组成员 参与了绑架迪特尔·沃格尔 |
[1:45:41] | “The Surgeon of Birkenau, | 也就是伯克瑙医生的任务 |
[1:45:44] | “And bring him to Israel to stand trial. | 按计划 我们要把他带回以色列受审 |
[1:45:54] | “We have always claimed that Vogel was killed trying to escape. | 我们始终坚称沃格尔在试图逃脱时被击毙了 |
[1:46:03] | “But this was a lie. | 但那是个谎言 |
[1:46:08] | “A lie I have lived with for 30 years. | 一个我守了三十年的谎言 |
[1:46:18] | “And now I understand that I must tell the truth. “ | 现在我终于醒悟过来 我必须说出真相 |