英文名称:Possession
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 三藩市警察局 | |
[01:11] | 重刑 严重伤人 已服刑期60天 缓刑36个月 | |
[01:23] | 瑞安 打开包看看 | |
[01:40] | 爱你 R | |
[01:49] | 中毒 | |
[02:19] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[02:24] | Perfect. | 真是的 |
[02:43] | Norman, you scared me. | Norman 你吓到我了 |
[02:45] | Did you leave that door open? Or is your daddy home? Yeah. | 你没关门吗 还是你爸爸回来了 |
[02:56] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[03:23] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[03:25] | Roman. Jesus. | 罗曼 天哪 |
[03:29] | I thought you were Ryan. | 我以为你是瑞安 |
[03:40] | Here. | 给 |
[03:43] | Do you know where Ryan is? | 你知道瑞安在哪里吗 |
[03:45] | He’s getting in on the 10:30 ferry. Wants you to pick him up. | 他会赶10点30的渡船 希望你去接他 |
[03:49] | He called. I guess you were busy. | 他打过电话了 我想你当时正忙 |
[03:53] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[04:30] | Oh, baby. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[04:36] | What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[04:38] | Come on, I’ll drive. Come here. | 来 我来开车 过来 |
[04:42] | Well, just the fact that Jim gave me the case. | 不过 事实上吉姆让我跟这个案子 |
[04:44] | I mean, there are five other guys he could’ve given it to, | 其实 他可以让另外五个男的跟进的 |
[04:46] | but he handed it to me. Hi, baby. | 但他留给我了 嗨 乖乖 |
[04:48] | Miranda is insanely jealous. Yes. | 米兰达嫉妒得都要疯了 |
[04:51] | What’s in your pocket? | 你包里有什么东西 |
[04:54] | You haven’t listened to a word I’ve said, have you? | 你完全没有听我说话 是不是 |
[04:57] | Yeah, five guys, | 我听了 五个男的 |
[04:58] | Miranda’s insanely jealous. | 米兰达嫉妒疯了 |
[04:59] | What’s in the pocket? | 你口袋里有什么东西 |
[05:08] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[05:14] | It’s your mother’s old silver chain. | 是你母亲的银链子 |
[05:17] | Ryan, it’s beautiful. | 瑞安 它真漂亮 |
[05:19] | – That’s paper inside. – Paper? | -里面有张纸条 -纸 |
[05:22] | Paper for… | 纸上写着… |
[05:33] | Our first anniversary. | 我们的一周年纪念日 |
[05:35] | Oh, my god, it’s tonight. | 哦 天哪 是今晚 |
[05:38] | I don’t even know what to say. | 我都不知道说什么了 |
[05:39] | Don’t worry. You’ve been so busy. | 没事的 你一直都很忙 |
[05:41] | No, please, don’t make excuses for me. | 不 求求你 别给我找借口 |
[05:44] | – I will make this up to you. – Really? You promise? | -我会补偿你的 -真的吗 你保证 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:576个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:56个,六级词汇:28个,GRE词汇:31个,托福词汇:39个,考研词汇:63个,专四词汇:57个,专八词汇:8个, 所有生词标注共:98个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:51] | – What’s on the paper? – My love for you. | -纸上写什么了 -我对你的爱 |
[05:55] | Sealed forever. | 永久常存 |
[06:01] | It’s pretty dark out there, huh? | 外面真黑啊 |
[06:05] | – Oh, my god. I love it. – I love you. | -天哪 我太喜欢了 -我爱你 |
[06:15] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[06:17] | Thanks for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[06:20] | – He made me promise. – Sneak. | -他让我保证了的 -你真神秘 |
[06:23] | You do everything your big brother tells you? | 你什么都听你大哥的吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, right. If I listened to him, | 是 没错 我要是当初听他的 |
[06:26] | I wouldn’t be such a fuckup, | 我就不会现在沦落成这样 |
[06:28] | and you two never would’ve met. | 而你们绝不会相遇 |
[06:31] | Can’t fault you on that one. | 那个可不能怪你 |
[06:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:42] | No, no, no rush. | 别 别 别急着走 |
[06:44] | I gotta go change anyway. | 反正我要去换件衣服 |
[06:48] | Thanks, big man. | 谢谢 大个子 |
[07:01] | It really looks beautiful. I’m sorry about earlier. | 这看起来真的很美 早先的事不好意思 |
[07:06] | Please don’t smoke in the house. | 请不要在室内抽烟 |
[07:09] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[07:14] | – You want one? – No. | -你也来一支吗 -不 |
[07:19] | You know I promised Ryan. | 你知道我答应过瑞安 |
[07:32] | Is that paper? | 那是纸吧 |
[07:35] | It’s cute. | 好可爱 |
[08:06] | You know I can’t save you | 你知道我无法拯救你 |
[08:11] | you’re on your own | 你得靠自己 |
[08:17] | You’re on your own | 你得靠自己 |
[08:22] | No, I just can’t… | 我不能… |
[08:34] | Things get too busy on the couch to call? | 你忙得连电话都没时间打了 |
[08:37] | – I was doing something for my brother. – Oh, yeah? | -我在帮我哥做事 -是吗 |
[08:39] | Am I ever gonna meet this brother of yours? | 我是不是可以在某天见见你这个哥哥 |
[08:41] | That’s not likely. | 不大可能 |
[08:47] | Thornton Wilder wrote, | 桑顿�B怀尔德 写道 |
[08:49] | “There’s a land of the living, | 生有一席地 |
[08:51] | and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, | 死亦有一席地 两地间的桥梁是爱 |
[08:55] | the only survival, and the only meaning.” | 这是爱存在的唯一意义 |
[08:58] | – My mom would’ve loved you. – Well, of course. | -我妈肯定会喜欢你的 -那是当然 |
[09:02] | You said she had good taste. | 你说过她很有眼光 |
[09:08] | You know, you can’t ever leave me, | 知道吗 你不准离开我 |
[09:10] | no matter how bad a wife I am. | 不管我是个多糟的老婆 |
[09:14] | You’re a perfect wife. | 你是个完美的老婆 |
[09:17] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[09:23] | You know, we wanted to be pregnant by now. | 知道吗 我现在好想要个宝宝 |
[09:25] | I can’t take that kind of time off work right now. | 现在我还得工作 这事得缓缓 |
[09:29] | Besides, we need my income. | 另外 我们需要这份收入 |
[09:34] | That’s not an issue. Come on. | 那倒不是问题 考虑下吧 |
[09:38] | I don’t know if I’m ready. | 我不知道自己准备好了没 |
[09:41] | What if we lose us? | 要是我们失去对方了怎么办 |
[09:44] | Jess, you will never lose me. | 杰西 你永远都不会失去我 |
[10:21] | So what was it like in prison? | 在监狱的生活如何 |
[10:24] | Sex isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. | 做爱没想象中好 |
[10:32] | If you could start your life over, | 如果你可以重新开始生活 |
[10:33] | what would you do different? | 你会怎么样做 |
[10:35] | I’d be someone else. | 成为另一个人 |
[10:38] | That’s sad, Roman. Anyone can change. | 真可悲 罗曼 人是会变的 |
[10:43] | Change is choice, you know? | 改变是一种选择 知道吗 |
[10:45] | “Change is choice”? Where’d you read that? | “改变是一种选择” 你在哪儿学到的 |
[10:50] | Just made it up. | 刚刚顺口编的 |
[10:55] | – So, when will I see you again? – Hard to say. | -那么下次什么时候能见你 -难说 |
[11:01] | You’re not gonna do anything stupid, are you? | 你不会做什么蠢事吧 对吗 |
[11:03] | See? Right there. That’s what it’s like being me. | 看吧 就是这样 我就给人这种感觉 |
[11:06] | Everyone always thinks I’m up to something. | 每个人都觉得我在打什么鬼主意 |
[11:08] | I wonder why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[11:34] | You’re sexy when you work. | 你工作的时候好性感 |
[12:03] | Norman | Norman. |
[12:19] | Hang on, hang on. | 等等 等等 |
[12:25] | Lucky coin. | 幸运币 |
[13:22] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[13:30] | You know, no one ever died from taking a day off. | 知道吗 请假休息一天不会死的 |
[13:32] | It broke. I don’t know what happened. | 它断了 我不知道为什么 |
[13:34] | Oh, that’s okay. I’ll fix it. | 没关系 我把它修好 |
[13:37] | – Unless you forget where you put it. – Oh, don’t you worry, | -别忘了把它放好 -别担心 |
[13:40] | I’ll find a perfectly safe place for it. | 我会给它找一个绝对安全的地方 |
[13:58] | We’re out of juice. | 我们没果汁了 |
[14:05] | Norman. Come on. | Norman 别这样 |
[14:11] | When are we getting our house back? | 他要什么时候才搬走 |
[14:12] | – Jess, come on. – I’m serious. | -杰西 别这样 -我说真的 |
[14:19] | Look, I feel bad enough about | 听我说 我爸做的那些事情 |
[14:20] | what my dad did already. | 已经让我够自责了 |
[14:22] | Everybody’s always giving Roman a raw deal. | 大家总是给罗曼不公平的待遇 |
[14:25] | I mean, he’s my brother. I’m not gonna do that. | 我说 他是我弟弟 我不会那样做的 |
[14:27] | I didn’t mean it like that. I just… I know you don’t see it, | 我不是那个意思 只是 我知道你不相信 |
[14:32] | but he scares me, and I don’t trust him. | 但他老是吓我 而且我不信任他 |
[14:37] | Remember, I’m the one that caught him snooping in our bedroom. | 别忘了 是我发现他在我们卧室里窥视的 |
[14:39] | Come on, Jess. He’s not a bad person. | 别这样 杰西 他又不是坏人 |
[14:43] | I pled his case. | 他的案子是我辩护的 |
[14:45] | I know exactly how bad he is. | 我完全知道他有多坏 |
[14:48] | I can’t do this for another 18 months. | 我不能再和他多住18个月 |
[14:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | As soon as we find a place, he’s out of here. | 我们一找到地方 就让他搬 |
[15:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:54] | Hey. I think Roman’s pulling some kind of stunt. | 喂 我觉得罗曼在耍什么花招 |
[15:58] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:59] | Well, he just tore out of here in his car. | 他刚刚冲出房子上车了 |
[16:01] | And he took all of his stuff with him. | 而且拿走了所有行李 |
[16:04] | Ryan, you know he’s not allowed to leave the state. | 瑞安 你知道他不能离开这个州 |
[16:08] | All right, I’m coming back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[17:50] | They both suffered total cardiac arrest, | 他们本来完全停止了心跳 |
[17:53] | paramedics revived them on the way in, | 医务人员在返程路上救活了他们 |
[17:54] | but there are no signs of cognitive response from either one. | 但他们没有任何认知反应的表现 |
[17:58] | – We are assessing to see how… – Which one is my husband? | -我们正在估定该如何… -哪个是我丈夫 |
[18:08] | Can he hear me? | 他能听见我说话吗 |
[18:10] | It’s possible. We really can’t tell at this stage. | 有可能 目前我们不能断定 |
[19:18] | – Do you want a chair? – No, I’m not gonna stay long. | -你要坐坐吗 -不 我不会待很久 |
[19:24] | Not sure he’d want me to. | 我不确定他会希望我待久点 |
[19:28] | I’m sure he appreciates it. | 他肯定会很感激的 |
[19:34] | Anything happens, you’ll let me know? Either way? | 有什么事就通知我 不管怎样 |
[19:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:41] | You’re sweet. | 你真是个可人儿 |
[19:44] | Just like he said. | 就像他说的一样 |
[19:54] | Mrs. Bryson? | 布赖森夫人 |
[19:57] | Can we speak for a moment? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[20:01] | We can keep your husband on the machines, | 我们会继续使用仪器为你丈夫治疗 |
[20:03] | so long as there’s lower brain function. | 只要他还有微弱的脑电波 |
[20:05] | And we will keep monitoring, | 而且我们会继续监测 |
[20:07] | but it’s been three weeks now. | 但现在已经三个星期了 |
[20:09] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[20:12] | The chances of him waking are very small. | 他醒来的机会很渺茫 |
[20:17] | – Like what? – There’s no way of telling. | -有多渺茫 -这可说不准 |
[20:20] | It could be months, it could be years, | 可能是几个月 也可能是几年 |
[20:23] | if he wakes at all. | 如果他会醒的话 |
[20:27] | I’m very sorry. | 实在是很遗憾 |
[21:42] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[21:46] | I miss hearing your voice. | 我想你的声音 |
[21:50] | I dream about it, and then I wake up, | 我在梦里听见你 然后当我醒来 |
[21:56] | and can’t remember what you sound like. | 却忘了你的声音如何动人 |
[22:05] | We got about a 50-50 chance of this thing working out. | 这事我们成功的机会是百分之五十 |
[22:13] | – Would you look at that? – What? What am I looking at? | -你看看那边 -什么 我看什么 |
[22:21] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[22:23] | You know, if you’re not ready for this… | 你知道 如果你没准备好 |
[22:28] | No, I’m… I am. Just give me a minute? | 不 我 我好了 给我一分钟 |
[22:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:06] | Mr. Bryson, are you all right? | 布赖森先生 你没事吧 |
[24:08] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[24:12] | He’s on seconal, | 已经给他服用速可眠 |
[24:13] | making him very disoriented. | 他现在是有意识障碍的 |
[24:14] | But they said he was asking for you. | 但是他们说他想见你 |
[24:20] | – Any problems with your vision? – No. | -你视力有问题吗 -没有 |
[24:26] | – Your hearing? – There’s a buzzing in my ears. | -听力呢 -我的耳朵嗡嗡响 |
[24:36] | I’m cold. I can’t seem to get warm. | 我好冷 无法暖和起来 |
[24:40] | Tell me something about yourself, something you remember. | 跟我说说你的事 你记得些什么 |
[24:48] | My wedding. | 我的婚礼 |
[24:50] | So you’re married? | 这么说你结婚了 |
[24:52] | I don’t see a ring on your finger. | 没见你手指上有婚戒啊 |
[24:57] | Jess. | 杰西 |
[24:59] | I don’t know what this is. What happened? | 我不知道怎么了 发生了什么事 |
[25:06] | – please. – Mr. Bryson, please. | -别 -布赖森先生请别这样 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[25:11] | Jess, it’s me. | 杰西 是我 |
[25:19] | There’s nothing physical to explain | 从物理的角度我们无法解释 |
[25:21] | the disorientation and memory loss. | 他的思感混乱和失忆 |
[25:24] | It should all come back to him rather quickly. | 他应该很快好转的 |
[25:27] | The fact that he woke up, does that mean | 既然他现在都醒了 是不是说 |
[25:29] | my husband could do the same thing? | 我丈夫也可以像他一样 |
[25:35] | They sustained very different injuries. | 他们的受伤程度不同 |
[25:38] | I’m afraid your husband’s condition has not changed. | 恐怕你丈夫的状况不会改变 |
[25:44] | He’s still in shock. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[25:46] | The haloperidol should keep his delusions to a minimum. | 这种氟哌啶醇应该能把他的幻觉减到最少 |
[25:50] | But he’s been awake in a strange environment | 但是他在一个陌生的环境中醒来 |
[25:51] | for three weeks. | 并且度过了三个星期 |
[25:53] | What he really needs right now is | 他现在真正需要的是 |
[25:55] | the familiarity of his own home. | 他自己熟悉的家 |
[25:58] | His home? | 他的家 |
[26:01] | Clearview street? | 克利尔维街 |
[26:02] | That’s where he was before the accident? | 他出事前不是住那儿吗 |
[26:05] | You’re his closest living relative. You’ll have to take him home. | 你是他的亲属 你要带他回家才行 |
[26:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[26:15] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[26:58] | Hey, Norman. Come here. | 嘿 Norman 过来 |
[27:03] | Hey, Norman. | 嘿 Norman |
[27:07] | Hey, what’s up, boy? | 嘿 你还好吧 孩子 |
[27:12] | Norman, stop it! | Norman 别叫 |
[27:18] | In here. | 进去 |
[27:22] | – You all right? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:57] | Thornton Wilder wrote, | 桑顿�B怀尔德 写道 |
[27:59] | “There’s a land of the living, | “生有一席地 |
[28:00] | and a land of the dead and the bridge is love, | 死亦有一席地 两地之间的桥梁是爱 |
[28:04] | the only survival, and the only meaning.” | 这是爱存在的唯一意义” |
[28:26] | I love this part. | 我喜欢这一段 |
[28:29] | – Jess. – No. Don’t. | -杰西 -别 不要 |
[28:34] | Don’t say my name like that. | 不要那样叫我 |
[28:39] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我做什么 |
[28:43] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[28:45] | – I don’t know what’s happening and… – Come with me. | -我不知道发生了什么事 -跟我来 |
[28:53] | This is your bed, okay? These are your things. | 这是你的床 听见吗 这是你的东西 |
[28:57] | This is your life, and I am not part of it. | 这就是你的生活 和我毫无关系 |
[29:00] | Jess, please listen. | 杰西 听我说 |
[29:02] | No. Don’t touch me. | 不 别碰我 |
[29:06] | Something happened to me in that accident. | 那场车祸是个意外 |
[29:09] | Look, I don’t blame you for what happened to Ryan, okay? | 听着 瑞安的事我不怪你 好吧 |
[29:14] | – Please. – I just want you to get better, | -求你 -我只想让你好起来 |
[29:18] | and move on. | 继续你的生活 |
[29:22] | I would just kick him out. | 我会把他扫地出门 |
[29:24] | I can’t do that, Miranda. | 我不能那样做 米兰达 |
[29:25] | why not? | 为什么不 |
[29:26] | The guy’s done time for assault, | 那家伙因为伤人坐过牢 |
[29:28] | along with god knows what else. | 跟他在一起住谁知道还会出什么事 |
[29:30] | Look, he’s dangerous. | 听我说 他是个危险人物 |
[29:31] | You, of all people, should know that. | 所有人当中你最清楚这点 |
[29:33] | Ryan wouldn’t want me to. | 瑞安不会想看到这样 |
[29:34] | sorry. I didn’t mean… | 对不起 我不是故意的 |
[29:36] | No, it’s okay. I know you’re right. | 没关系 我知道你是对的 |
[29:39] | Look, babe. All I’m saying is you have to do something. | 亲爱的 我的意思就是你采取措施 |
[29:43] | You can’t live like this. Right? | 你不能就这么过活 对不对 |
[30:00] | Thanks for doing this. It’ll be good for him to see you. | 谢谢你能来 他看见你肯定很高兴 |
[30:06] | – How’s he doing? – He’s not really himself yet. | -他现在怎么样 -还是老样子 |
[30:13] | No shit. | 开什么玩笑 |
[30:25] | You left it at my place. | 你落在我那里的 |
[30:27] | Figured you’d want it back. | 我猜你想拿回去 |
[30:29] | You must be a friend of Roman’s. | 你一定是罗曼的朋友 |
[30:33] | Look, I knew you’d still be pissed. | 听着 我就知道你还在生气 |
[30:35] | I’m sorry. I really don’t know you. | 不好意思 我真的不认识你 |
[30:38] | What, like, at all? | 你是说 完全不认识 |
[30:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:51] | – Want one? – I don’t smoke. | -来一支吗 -我不抽烟 |
[31:52] | – What the hell are you doing? – I want us to talk. | -你到底搞什么鬼 -我只想跟你谈谈 |
[31:57] | Fine, Roman, talk. | 好吧 罗曼 谈吧 |
[31:59] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[32:01] | I’ve been trying to figure this out, | 我一直试着理清思绪 |
[32:03] | trying to remember things. | 回忆一些事情 |
[32:07] | And it’s like everything’s there, | 好像所有的事都记得起 |
[32:10] | but it all happened 100 years ago. | 但他们都发生在100年前 |
[32:16] | Remember the storm in Cancun? | 你还记得在坎昆的那场暴雨吗 |
[32:20] | The alabaster hair band you lost in Maui? | 你在毛伊岛落下了你的条纹发带 |
[32:25] | We searched the ocean for hours? | 我们在海里找了好几个小时 |
[32:32] | Remember when we went to Pastis, | 还记得我们去喝法国茴香酒时 |
[32:33] | and the waiter spilled a bottle of | 服务生把一整瓶 |
[32:35] | barolo all over my white shirt? | 巴罗洛葡萄酒撒到我的白衬衫上了 |
[32:44] | No. | 记不得了 |
[32:44] | The circus in kentucky? | 肯塔基的马戏团呢 |
[32:46] | – Why are you doing this? – Because I have no choice. | -你为什么说这些 -因为我没得选择 |
[32:50] | These are my memories. | 这些都是我的回忆 |
[32:54] | Jess… | 杰西 |
[32:57] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:59] | No. No, you don’t. | 不 不 你不爱我 |
[33:01] | – You’re my wife. – Stop it. | -你是我妻子 -闭嘴 |
[33:11] | I don’t know what he’s doing, but he’s lying to you. | 我不知道他在干什么 但他肯定在骗你 |
[33:14] | You can’t let him get to you. | 你千万别上当 |
[33:17] | – What if it’s real? – Jess. | -假如是真的呢 -杰西 |
[33:19] | No, I mean it. What if I could have him back? | 我说真的 要是我可以再次拥有他呢 |
[33:23] | What if I could do things right this time? | 假如这次我可以做点正确的事呢 |
[33:26] | He was in an accident. It’s not your fault. | 那是个意外 不是你的错 |
[33:32] | He used to write me love letters every week. | 他以前每周都写情书给我 |
[33:38] | And I never wrote him back. | 我却从来没回过 |
[33:40] | I just let them pile up, like ious. | 我只是把它们堆起来 像欠条一样 |
[33:45] | I had the perfect life, | 我曾经拥有完美的生活 |
[33:47] | and it just didn’t matter how many people told me, | 不管有多少人这么跟我说 |
[33:50] | I took it for granted. | 我都视作理所当然 |
[33:54] | – Thought he’d always be there. – Jess… | -我总以为他一直都在 -杰西 |
[33:58] | He’s not gone. | 他并没有离开 |
[35:36] | Sorry, my hands are not working right. | 抱歉 这双手不是很习惯 |
[36:15] | I have something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[36:32] | I fixed it. | 我修好了 |
[36:59] | Norman | Norman. |
[37:49] | You are disappearing. | 你正在消失 |
[37:52] | You are becoming nothing. | 逐渐化为虚无 |
[37:55] | You will hear nothing but the sound of my voice. | 除了我的声音你什么都听不见 |
[38:01] | When your heart slows down, so will your thoughts. | 随着你心率减缓 你的思维也会慢下来 |
[38:06] | Five… | 五… |
[38:08] | Four… | 四… |
[38:11] | Three… | 三… |
[38:14] | Two… | 二… |
[38:17] | One. | 一 |
[38:27] | I want you to go back to the day of the accident. | 我要你回到事发当日 |
[38:31] | Where are you? | 你当时在哪里 |
[38:36] | What can you see? | 你能看见什么 |
[38:41] | White. | 白茫茫一片 |
[38:43] | Fog. | 雾 |
[38:49] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[38:53] | I’m driving. | 我正在开车 |
[38:58] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:01] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:04] | Go back, go back. | 再来 再来 |
[39:14] | Where are you now? | 你现在回忆到哪里 |
[39:19] | Birthday. | 生日 |
[39:21] | Whose name is on the cake? | 蛋糕上写着谁的名字 |
[39:30] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[39:34] | Are you Ryan? | 你是瑞安吗 |
[40:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:11] | I’m hurting. | 我很疼 |
[40:14] | Say your name. | 说出你的名字 |
[40:18] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[40:21] | I see Roman. | 我看见了罗曼 |
[40:30] | Say your name. | 说出你的名字 |
[40:37] | Give me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |
[40:43] | Give me your one true name. | 说出你真正的名字 |
[40:46] | Clear! | 准备起搏器 |
[40:48] | Give me your real name. | 说出你的真正名字 |
[40:52] | Jess! | 杰西 |
[41:04] | Take care of Ryan on his journey. Amen. | 保佑瑞安一路安好吧 阿门 |
[41:16] | I’m so scared, David. | 我好害怕 戴维 |
[41:18] | I don’t want to believe this. | 我不愿意相信会这样 |
[41:21] | You can’t give up hope, Jessica. | 你不能放弃希望 杰西卡 |
[41:25] | You and Ryan have something spectacular. | 你和瑞安是与众不同的 |
[41:31] | A connection most people will never know. | 你们之间心灵想通 |
[41:35] | Who are we to place limits on what that can accomplish? | 谁又能阻止你们两情相悦 |
[41:39] | Jess, you know Ryan better than anyone. | 杰西 你比任何人都更了解瑞安 |
[41:45] | I think you’re asking a question only you can answer. | 我觉得你的问题你只有你自己能回答 |
[42:30] | I can’t be alone. | 我忍受不了孤独 |
[42:32] | Get out! | 出去 |
[42:35] | Please don’t send me back in there. | 求你不要让我回到那里 |
[42:38] | I keep getting these headaches. | 我一直头痛欲裂 |
[42:40] | I feel nauseous. | 我嗅到腐臭的味道 |
[42:42] | I’m afraid if I lie back down on that bed, | 我害怕要是我躺回那张床上 |
[42:44] | I’m not gonna wake up again. | 我就再也醒不过来了 |
[42:50] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[42:55] | It’s too much. | 太荒谬了 |
[42:59] | Even if… | 就算是… |
[43:07] | I need you to go away. | 我需要你离开 |
[43:17] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[43:20] | Please. | 求你 |
[43:26] | If that’s what you want, I’ll do it. | 如果想要这样 我会照做 |
[43:45] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[44:04] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[44:07] | You don’t remember this place? | 你不记得这地方吗 |
[44:12] | Things we used to do? | 还有我们做过的事 |
[44:25] | Look, if you really don’t care about me, | 如果你真的不在乎我 |
[44:26] | then why are you even here? | 那你为什么还会在这里 |
[44:28] | She asked me to talk to you. | 她要我跟你谈谈 |
[44:34] | Come on, hit me. | 来啊 打我啊 |
[44:36] | I know you want to. Come on. | 我知道你想 打啊 |
[44:40] | She doesn’t even like you. | 她甚至都不喜欢你 |
[44:42] | You scare her. You don’t have a chance. | 你让她害怕 你根本没有机会 |
[44:47] | I’m not buying it, Roman. I know who you are. | 我才不相信你 罗曼 我知道你是谁 |
[45:36] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年纪念快乐 |
[46:51] | When we took this picture, you whispered something to me. | 我们照那张相时 你在我耳边悄声说了什么 |
[47:03] | There was an old couple in the park and… | 公园里有一对老夫妇 |
[47:08] | and when I looked at them, I could only think one thing. | 当我看着他们 我只能想到一件事 |
[47:20] | – Our future. – Our future. | -我们的未来 -我们的未来 |
[48:37] | Ryan. Ryan. | 瑞安 瑞安 |
[48:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[48:59] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[49:04] | Just had a bad dream. | 只是做了个恶梦 |
[49:14] | Everything’s perfect. | 一切都很好 |
[49:28] | When you were gone, | 你不在的时候 |
[49:31] | I promised myself that if you ever came back, | 我对自己发誓要是你回来了 |
[49:35] | I would change. | 我会改变自己 |
[49:38] | That I’d be a better person. | 我会做个更好的人 |
[49:41] | A better wife. | 更好的妻子 |
[49:46] | I’m back. | 我现在回来了 |
[49:59] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[50:01] | I never realized how short you actually are. | 我一直没注意你是这么矮 |
[50:07] | – Funny, huh? – Yeah. | -很好笑 是吧 -当然 |
[50:11] | No! no! | 别过来 |
[50:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[50:23] | Baby, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 出什么事了 |
[50:27] | I’ll be all right. | 我一会儿没事了 |
[50:35] | He had a seizure. | 他刚才癫痫发作 |
[50:38] | We were able to stabilize him almost immediately, | 我们几乎当场就稳定了他的情况 |
[50:41] | but now his involuntary body functions are weakening. | 但现在他的生理机能越来越虚弱了 |
[50:46] | His heart is still beating, | 他的心脏还在跳动 |
[50:49] | But if his condition deteriorates, | 但如果他的情况恶化 |
[50:52] | there’s no way of knowing how he would | 我们无法断定 |
[50:54] | react to another episode like this. | 他能否撑过下一次发作 |
[51:00] | He’s suffering. | 他在忍受煎熬 |
[51:02] | That used to be you in there. | 曾经躺在那里的是你 |
[51:06] | Maybe in some way, it still is. | 也许一定程度上 它仍然是 |
[51:11] | I just think we should do what’s best for him. | 我只是觉得我们该为他做点什么 |
[51:13] | We don’t know what that is. | 我们不知道该怎么做 |
[51:16] | We have no idea what will happen if we turn that machine off. | 我们对关掉仪器后会发生什么一无所知 |
[51:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[51:25] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒险 |
[51:27] | I can’t lose you again. | 我不能再失去你一次 |
[52:03] | – Damn it, fucker. – Hey, there, potty mouth. | -该死 我操 -你好啊 满口脏话的 |
[52:08] | Hey, I didn’t hear you come in. | 我没注意到你进来 |
[52:24] | Are you happy? | 你乐意吗 |
[52:27] | – I couldn’t be happier. – Yeah? | -高兴坏了 -是吗 |
[52:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[52:46] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[52:47] | Yeah, I was wondering why you never got back to me. | 我在好奇为什么你再也没找我 |
[52:52] | Guess this would do it. | 我猜就是因为这个吧 |
[53:00] | – You do this? – Yeah. | -你还做这个 -是啊 |
[53:04] | Never did one of me. | 从没给我做过一个 |
[53:08] | My brother must’ve treated you very badly. | 我弟弟一定对你很不好 |
[53:15] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[53:19] | No matter what you do to me, I can’t | 无论你对我做了什么 我无法 |
[53:20] | change the way I feel about you. | 改变我对你的感觉 |
[53:26] | Anyone can change. | 任何人都可以改变 |
[53:29] | Anyone can change? | 任何人都可以改变 |
[53:34] | Change is choice, right, Roman? | 改变是一种选择 对吗 罗曼 |
[53:37] | Right? | 对吗 |
[54:01] | I feel badly for her. | 我很为她难过 |
[54:05] | This is what matters. | 这才是重要的 |
[54:09] | This is all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[54:48] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[56:03] | Baby, I’m so sorry. I’ve been trying to call. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 我一直试着打给你 |
[56:05] | I’ve got a flat tire. | 我的车爆胎了 |
[56:07] | Can you wait? | 你能等会儿吗 |
[56:08] | He’s beautiful. | 他很漂亮 |
[56:11] | – He? – She. | -他 -她 |
[56:14] | I don’t know. Doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 无所谓 |
[56:18] | God, I wish I was there. | 上帝 真希望我也在那里 |
[56:20] | – Me, too. I love you. – I love you, too. | -我也希望 我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[56:25] | – I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | -我们家里见 -好 |
[56:41] | Congratulations. Everything seems just fine. | 恭喜你 看起来一切正常 |
[56:44] | – Thank you. – Well, I’m not sure I’m the one to thank. | -谢谢 -你不用谢我 |
[56:50] | How long you had this rash on your neck? | 你脖子上的疹子多长时间了 |
[56:52] | Are you allergic to anything? | 你对什么过敏吗 |
[56:54] | Not that l know of. | 据我所知没有啊 |
[56:56] | – I’d say it’s your necklace then. Is it new? – Oh, no. | -那就是因为你的项链了 是新买的吗 -不是 |
[57:01] | Strange. | 奇怪 |
[57:01] | Could be your body just adjusting to the hormone change. | 可能你的身体刚开始适应荷尔蒙的变化吧 |
[57:05] | Sometimes women develop allergies during pregnancy. | 有时女性会在怀孕期间发生过敏 |
[57:09] | Is the chain silver? Cheaper metals cause rashes sometimes. | 项链是银的吗 有时便宜金属也会引起疹子 |
[57:16] | Oh, don’t worry. Nothing serious. | 别担心 不要紧的 |
[57:36] | Hey. That was fun. | 很好笑吧 |
[57:40] | Remind me never to get a flat in the rain again. | 提醒我再也不要在雨天爆胎了 |
[57:50] | Well, what’s this? | 这是什么啊 |
[57:53] | Doesn’t even look real. | 看起来好不真实 |
[57:58] | – Hey, you okay? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[58:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[58:07] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[58:09] | It’s nothing at all. | 什么事也没有 |
[58:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:17] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换衣服了 |
[58:25] | Here you go. Oh, that’s my boy. | 来 乖孩子 |
[58:31] | You’re getting fat. I think we’re | 你越来越胖了 我想 |
[58:32] | going to put you on weight watchers. | 我们得控制下你的体重了 |
[59:34] | 直到永远 | |
[1:00:01] | When did you see her last? | 你上次见到她是什么时候 |
[1:00:06] | Ms. Bryson? | 布赖森太太 |
[1:00:10] | Not for a while. | 有一段时间没见了 |
[1:00:15] | Not for weeks. I’m sorry. | 几周没见了 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:21] | So you and miss Riggs, you were seeing each other? | 你和里格斯小姐曾经交往过 是吗 |
[1:00:26] | They were. But not for some time. | 曾经是 但早就分手了 |
[1:00:38] | Not a very happy relationship, I understand. | 看来这段恋情不是很愉快 |
[1:00:41] | She was a troubled girl. | 她是个问题少女 |
[1:00:46] | If you hear anything… | 有消息请通知我们 |
[1:00:58] | I’m sure they’ll find her. | 他们肯定能找到她 |
[1:01:20] | 证据 复印件 | |
[1:01:26] | 罪行:严重伤害罪 已服刑60天 缓刑36个月 | |
[1:02:48] | Sometimes I can feel him. | 有时我可以感觉到他 |
[1:02:54] | I have his hands. | 我占用了他的手 |
[1:02:58] | His heart. | 他的心 |
[1:03:02] | It’s like he’s waiting. | 好像他正在等待 |
[1:03:06] | He’s wanting to come back. | 他想要回来 |
[1:03:17] | When you look at me, do you think about him? | 当你看着我时 你会想起他吗 |
[1:03:24] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[1:03:49] | Lucky coin. | 幸运币 |
[1:04:05] | Nothing’s gone forever. | 有些东西会一直存在 |
[1:04:22] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[1:05:38] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:05:41] | Hey, what do you think of Victor? | 你觉得维克托这名字怎么样 |
[1:05:44] | I think, less thinking, more unpacking. | 我觉得 别想了 赶紧收拾东西 |
[1:05:48] | I love it when you boss me around. | 我喜欢你对我呼来喝去的样子 |
[1:05:51] | I’m gonna go take this stuff upstairs. | 我把东西拿上楼 |
[1:07:11] | Remember the storm in Cancun? | 还记得坎昆的暴风雨吗 |
[1:07:13] | 04年 坎昆 | |
[1:07:15] | It’s your mother’s old silver chain. | 是你妈妈的银项链 |
[1:07:18] | The circus in kentucky? | 肯塔基州的马戏团 |
[1:07:19] | – These are my memories. – He’s lying to you. | -这就是我的记忆 -他在骗你 |
[1:07:22] | Remember when we went to Pastis, | 还记得我们去喝法国茴香酒的时候 |
[1:07:24] | And the waiter spilled a bottle of | 服务生将一整瓶 |
[1:07:25] | Barolo all over my white shirt? | 巴罗洛酒都撒在了我身上 |
[1:07:28] | Memories. Memories. Memories. | 记忆 记忆 记忆 |
[1:07:32] | There was an old couple in the park and… | 公园里有对老夫妇 |
[1:07:35] | And when I looked at them, I could only think one thing. | 当我看着他们时 我只能想到一件事 |
[1:07:39] | Our future. Our future. Our future. | 我们的未来 我们的未来 我们的未来 |
[1:07:45] | Our future. Our future. Our future. | 我们的未来 我们的未来 我们的未来 |
[1:08:08] | You’re cute, looking at this stuff. | 你真可爱 翻看这些东西 |
[1:08:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:15] | No, you… you just scared me. | 没有 只是你吓了我一跳 |
[1:08:20] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:08:23] | Yeah. Hormones. | 没事 荷尔蒙作怪 |
[1:08:27] | Okay. If you’re hungry, I’m gonna go fix dinner. | 好吧 要是你饿的话 我去做饭 |
[1:08:33] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[1:08:36] | I’m just gonna be a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[1:09:02] | – Hey, Jess, you need anything? – No, I’m fine. | -杰西 你有什么需要的吗 -没有 我很好 |
[1:10:26] | It’s a funny thing, isn’t it? | 不觉得很有趣吗 |
[1:10:29] | Love? | 爱情 |
[1:10:31] | It’s stronger than any of us. | 它比我们任何人都更强大 |
[1:10:34] | It finds a way somehow. | 它有自己的生存模式 |
[1:10:38] | And once you get it, you can never let it go. | 你一旦得到它 你永远都没法放开 |
[1:10:44] | That’s probably why it was so hard for Roman. | 也许这就是为什么对罗曼来说那么难 |
[1:10:47] | ‘Cause I think he was in love with you. | 因为我觉得他爱上了你 |
[1:10:51] | And I think he felt like I stole you from him. | 而且我认为 他觉得是我把你偷走了 |
[1:10:55] | Just because he saw you first. | 只因为是他先看到你的 |
[1:10:59] | So he stuck it out, | 所以他赖着不走 |
[1:11:03] | watching the two of us, | 一直注视着我们两个 |
[1:11:06] | Torturing himself. | 折磨他自己 |
[1:11:11] | Can’t say I blame him. | 我这不是责怪他 |
[1:11:17] | We are so lucky. | 我们好幸运 |
[1:11:24] | I want you to come with me. | 我要你跟我来 |
[1:11:27] | I think you’ll like this. | 我觉得你会喜欢这个的 |
[1:11:47] | It’s almost finished. | 就快完工了 |
[1:11:52] | Like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[1:11:55] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[1:12:04] | I guess I’ll keep working on it. | 看来我得继续努力了 |
[1:12:11] | Do not run away from this. | 不要逃避这一切 |
[1:12:15] | Jess, look at me. | 杰西 看着我 |
[1:12:20] | We’ve worked too hard to get here. | 我们好不容易才走到今天这一步 |
[1:12:23] | I understand that you are hurt and confused, | 我理解你很痛苦和不知所措 |
[1:12:25] | but the truth is you’re happier now than you’ve ever been. | 但事实是你现在比以往任何时候都要幸福 |
[1:12:28] | No. | 没有 |
[1:12:29] | No, you lied to me. | 没有 你骗了我 |
[1:12:32] | How sick are you? | 你怎么如此恶心 |
[1:12:34] | You took advantage of me while my husband was dying. | 你在我丈夫弥留之际趁虚而入 |
[1:12:38] | No. | 我没有 |
[1:12:39] | The only way that I could even stand | 我之所以能忍受 |
[1:12:40] | to be in the same room with you | 和你同住一个屋檐下 |
[1:12:42] | was when you were someone else. | 是以为你是我丈夫 |
[1:12:44] | First Casey, now you. | 先是凯西 现在又是你 |
[1:12:48] | Why do you do this? Why do you all do this? | 你们为什么这么做 你们为什么都要这么做 |
[1:12:52] | Why do you turn on me like this? | 你们为什么要这样刺激我 |
[1:12:54] | What? What did you do? | 什么 你到底做了什么 |
[1:12:55] | I love you. I did it all for you. | 我爱你 我这么做都是为了你 |
[1:13:00] | We are starting to build a family. | 我们正要开始建立家庭 |
[1:13:02] | I came back for you. He didn’t. | 我为了你回来了 他没有啊 |
[1:13:06] | Back for me? | 为我回来 |
[1:13:08] | Just the thought of you touching me makes me sick. | 一想到你碰我 我就恶心 |
[1:13:17] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[1:13:19] | God. | 上帝 |
[1:13:36] | Come on, Jess, stand up. | 拜托 杰西 站起来 |
[1:13:42] | Something’s wrong. | 有些不对劲 |
[1:13:51] | I’m serious. Something’s wrong. | 我说真的 有些不对劲 |
[1:13:57] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:14:18] | You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[1:14:19] | – He’s dumping his pressure. – We’re down by 25 percent. | -他的血压降得很快 -已经降了25%了 |
[1:14:21] | Okay, we’re losing him. | 好 他快撑不住了 |
[1:14:22] | I’ve got an eeg 5, still falling. | 脑电波频率5赫兹 还在下降 |
[1:14:28] | You knew what you were doing with me! you always knew! | 你知道你对我有感觉 你一直知道 |
[1:14:30] | Stop this. | 放手 |
[1:14:31] | I remember the first time you looked at me. | 我记得你第一次看我的眼神 |
[1:14:33] | I knew what you wanted. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[1:14:35] | You kept looking at me like that, | 你一直那样看着我 |
[1:14:37] | even when you were with him. | 即使你和他在一起的时候 |
[1:14:49] | I will not let you go. | 我是不会放手的 |
[1:15:04] | Time of death… | 死亡时间 |
[1:17:30] | Mrs. Bryson? | 布赖森太太 |
[1:17:34] | I have good news. | 有个好消息 |
[1:17:38] | The baby will be fine. | 孩子没事 |
[1:17:42] | What about Ryan? | 瑞安怎么样 |
[1:17:47] | He had another seizure last night. | 他昨晚癫痫又发作了一次 |
[1:17:50] | He fought it. | 他与它抗争 |
[1:17:52] | He fought hard. | 奋力抵抗 |
[1:17:55] | For a moment it seemed his body wasn’t strong enough. | 一度他的身体似乎不够强大 |
[1:18:01] | But then, somehow, he pulled through. | 不过之后 他还是设法度过了难关 |
[1:18:13] | I think we’re gonna be okay. | 我们会好起来的 |
[1:18:16] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会度过这一关的 |
[1:18:19] | And… | 还有 |
[1:18:23] | I’ve taken a new case. | 我接了个新案子 |
[1:18:28] | I think it’s something I should do. | 我觉得这是我应该做的 |
[1:18:32] | But I want you to know… | 但我想让你知道 |
[1:18:35] | I need you to know | 我需要你知道 |
[1:18:39] | That when you find your way back, I will be right here. | 当你找到回来的路时 我会在这里 |
[1:18:46] | And things will be different. | 一切都会不同 |
[1:18:52] | I will be different. | 我会变得不一样 |
[1:18:56] | I promise you, baby. | 我向你保证 宝贝 |
[1:20:08] | Let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[1:21:52] | You know I can’t save you | 你知道我无法拯救你 |
[1:21:57] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:22:03] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:22:09] | No, I just can’t help you | 我只是无法救你 |
[1:22:14] | You’re all alone | 你只有你自己 |
[1:22:20] | You’re all alone | 你只有你自己 |
[1:22:31] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:22:42] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:22:44] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:23:01] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:23:04] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:23:12] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:23:23] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |
[1:23:26] | On your own | 靠自己 |
[1:23:34] | You’re on your own | 你只能靠自己 |