英文名称:The Lost Honor Of Katharina Blum
年代:1975
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 1975 | 一九七五年 二月五日 星期三 |
[00:13] | THE LOST HONOUR OF KATHARINA BLUM | 丧失名誉的卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆 |
[03:49] | Hello, Katharina? What a noise. | 你好 卡塔琳娜吗? 真吵啊 |
[03:52] | Hans is so drunk we had to put him to bed. | 汉斯醉得太厉害了 我们把他扶到床上去了 |
[03:57] | And Klaus is on detail. | 克劳斯在负责细节 |
[04:00] | We’ve come here to try and pick up someone else. | 我们到这里来试过了 找了些其他的人 |
[04:04] | You nun, don’t be so proper! See you. | 你这修女… 别那么正确!回头见 |
[04:29] | take him with us. | 把他带上 |
[04:32] | Going to a party? | 要去个派对? |
[04:39] | Want to come to a party? | 想去个派对吗? |
[04:43] | If you care to accept me, | 如果你愿意接受我 |
[04:47] | – and without a costume. – We’ll get you a fake nose. | – 在没有服装的情况下 – 我们会给你个假鼻子 |
[04:53] | – Where are we going? – To a distant relative’s, aunt Else. | – 我们去哪? – 去个远房亲戚那 艾尔斯阿姨 |
[04:57] | – We’re from the same hometown. – Nice aunt. | – 我们来自同一个故乡 – 不错的阿姨 |
[05:01] | – Don’t touch me! – We’ll see. | – 别碰我! – 我们走着瞧 |
[05:05] | Not so fast, man! | 别这么快 伙计! |
[05:25] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[05:28] | Sheik Karl from Kuwait and his harem. | 科威特的卡尔・冯酋长和他的后宫 |
[06:16] | – I need a napkin. – What for? | – 我需要张餐巾 – 拿来干什么? |
[06:18] | – A bottle of wine fell. – Red or white wine? | – 一瓶葡萄酒倒了 – 红的还是白的葡萄酒? |
[06:21] | – Red wine. – Just use salt. | – 红葡萄酒 – 用盐吧 |
[06:24] | – This is pepper. – Here you are. | – 这是胡椒粉 – 给你 |
[07:44] | – Who’s that beauty? – My cousin, Katharina Blum. | – 那个美人是谁? – 我表亲 卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆 |
[07:48] | The nun? | 那个修女? |
[08:03] | Everybody is feeling well. | 每个人感觉都很好 |
[08:11] | Occupied! They went right onto first name terms. | 有人了! 他们刚好同名不同姓 |
[08:15] | That was no encounter, that was a reunion. | 那不是相遇 那是个重逢 |
[08:18] | Occupied! | 有人了! |
[08:21] | Woltersheim, Else. Mergentheimer Str. 3, telephone 349462. | 沃尔特辛姆・艾尔斯 梅根斯默大街三号 电话349462 |
[08:27] | Blum, Katharina, address still unknown. I’ll call back. Over. | 卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆 地址仍然未知 我会打回来 完毕 |
[08:38] | Talking to yourself? | 在和自己说话 |
[08:43] | Just telling myself a couple of new jokes. | 只是对自己讲几个新笑话 |
[08:46] | – You are nuts! – You girls are pretty tasty. | – 你疯了! – 你们这些女孩真是秀色可餐 |
[08:49] | – Not so prudish, eh? – You might need a little grease job. | – 没那么淑女的 是吧? – 你们也许需要润滑一下 |
[08:59] | Just a moment! Hach. | 等等! 是哈茨 |
[09:04] | Good evening, Mr. D.A. Beizmenne speaking. | 晚上好 这是D・A 贝兹梅先生 |
[09:07] | Were you having dinner? | 吃过晚饭了吗? |
[09:10] | I need to continue the emergency service. | 我需要继续紧急服务 |
[09:14] | Two this time. “Escape danger”. | 这次是两个 “逃避危险” |
[09:19] | Woltersheim, Else and Blum, Katharina. | 沃尔特辛姆・艾尔斯和卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆 |
[09:24] | Thank you, doctor. Good night. | 谢谢 医生 晚上好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1296个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:247个,六级词汇:135个,GRE词汇:121个,托福词汇:181个,考研词汇:275个,专四词汇:240个,专八词汇:48个, 所有生词标注共:433个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[10:33] | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 1975 CARNIVAL NIGHT | 一九七五年 二月六日 星期三 狂欢节之夜 |
[12:36] | – Attention! Official police action! – Who are you? | – 注意! 注意! – 你是谁? |
[12:40] | – Get against the wall! – Don’t put up any resistance! | – 面向墙壁! – 别妄图进行任何反抗 |
[12:43] | This is an official police action! Don’t put up any resistance! | 这是官方警察行动! 别妄图进行任何反抗! |
[12:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[13:00] | Nobody here, boss. | 这里没人 头 |
[13:10] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[13:13] | He is gone. | 他走了 |
[13:17] | Impossible! | 不可能! |
[13:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:26] | We’ve watched the house since last night. | 我们从昨晚开始就在监视这房子 |
[13:29] | If he’s not here, he can’t be far. | 如果他不在这里 他走不远 |
[13:32] | If you want him to be able to walk, better tell us where he is. | 你如果想让他还能走路 最好告诉我们他在哪 |
[13:36] | He can’t have vanished into the air. Go ahead! | 他不可能凭空消失 继续! |
[13:39] | – Search for weapons! – How do you know he was here? | – 搜寻武器! – 你怎么知道他在这里? |
[13:42] | You admit you gave him shelter! When did he leave? | 你承认你给了他藏身处! 他何时离开的 |
[13:48] | When I woke up, Ludwig had already left. | 当我醒来时 路德维希已经离开了 |
[13:51] | – Without a goodbye? – Yes. | – 没道别? – 是的 |
[14:06] | Did he fuck you? | 他上了你吗? |
[14:13] | I wouldn’t use that word. | 我不会用那字眼 |
[14:16] | We know each other. | 我们认识 |
[14:20] | I’ve seen you somewhere before. | 我之前在什么地方见过你 |
[14:23] | Yes, I work for the Blornas. | 是的 我为布罗纳工作 |
[14:27] | Please get dressed. | 请穿上衣服 |
[14:29] | It looks bad if you’re parading in front of our employees. | 你半裸着在我手下面前招摇过市 这看起来很不好 |
[14:32] | I’m not parading. I’m at home. | 我没有招摇过市 我在家里 |
[14:35] | Mrs. Blum, plea… | 布鲁姆太太 请… |
[14:37] | – What was that? Take care! – Sorry. | – 那是什么? 小心! – 对不起 |
[14:41] | – Please get dressed! – Don’t be so nervous. | – 请穿好衣服! – 别这么神经质 |
[14:52] | Give that to me. | 把那给我 |
[15:00] | – Sharpshooters dismissed! – Take a dress. | – 狙击手解散! – 找件衣服穿上 |
[15:03] | He slipped through your fingers again. | 他又从你指尖溜走了 |
[15:07] | M?ding! | 墨丁! |
[15:12] | Come on. The door stays open. | 快点 门还开着 |
[15:15] | What’s my crime? | 我的罪名是什么? |
[15:17] | Take your clothes off! | 脱掉你的衣服! |
[15:21] | – What did Ludwig do? – The D.A. will explain. | – 路德维格做了什么? – D・A会向你解释 |
[15:25] | Bend over! | 俯下身! |
[15:36] | You have a nice bathroom. | 你的洗手间很不错 |
[15:39] | Four batteries, a strong alarm-clock, | 四个电池 一个坚固的闹钟 |
[15:42] | two reels of wire and various tools. | 两卷铁丝和一些工具 |
[15:44] | A short-haired wig, blond. | 一个短发假发 金色 |
[15:47] | Books: two love stories, three crime stories, | 书: 两本爱情小说 三本罪案小说 |
[15:50] | a biography of Napoleon, and a biography of Queen Christina. | 一本拿破仑的传记 一本克里斯蒂娜女王的 |
[15:55] | All from a book club. Typically bourgeois literature. | 都来自同一个读书俱乐部 典型的资产阶级文学作品 |
[15:59] | Nothing else? No weapons? | 没其他的? 没武器? |
[16:01] | We found this note in a crime novel. | 我们在一本罪案小说里发现了这个笔记 |
[16:04] | No other clue for the time being. | 暂时还没有其他线索 |
[16:09] | What about the two cups on the table? | 桌子上的两个杯子怎么样? |
[16:14] | What use is this to you? | 这个对你有什么用? |
[16:16] | “I am a conscienceless, godless man, | “我是个糟糕的没有良心的无神论者 |
[16:21] | but gold is revered, and so is its owner.” | 但黄金受人崇敬 它的拥有者也一样” |
[16:27] | “The divine strength of gold lies in its being, as the estranged, | “黄金圣洁的强度依赖于它的存在 像是被疏远的 |
[16:31] | alienated and self-alienating essence of Man. | 孤独的和自我隔离的人的本质 |
[16:35] | It is the alienated property of Men.” | 这是人类孤独的特征” |
[16:38] | Sit down here. | 做在这里 |
[16:42] | – Did G?tten write that? – No, it has nothing to do with Ludwig. | – 那是戈顿写的吗? – 不 那和路德维格没关系 |
[16:46] | “Gold is revered, and so is its owner.” | “但黄金受人崇敬 它的拥有者也一样” |
[16:49] | Written by a bank-robber, it makes sense. | 一个银行抢动犯写的 这说得通 |
[16:54] | – It’s by Karl Marx. – Probably the early writings. | – 是卡尔・马克思写的 – 可能是早期的作品 |
[16:57] | So you’ve read Marx? | 那么你看马克思吗? |
[16:59] | – No. – Is that your handwriting? | – 不 – 那是你的字迹吗? |
[17:03] | Father Urbanus, a Dominican, wrote it down for me. | 神父厄本琉斯 一个多米尼加人 为我写下的 |
[17:06] | You can check. Hohenblumenberg convent. | 你可以检查 在霍芬布鲁门堡女修道院 |
[17:09] | You mean you know Marx through the Dominicans? | 你是说你通过那多米尼加人知道马克思的? |
[17:14] | You chose the wrong Order. | 你次序选错了 |
[17:18] | The police requests all occupants of the house to supply any information they can. | 警方要求这栋楼所以居民积极提供有用信息 |
[17:21] | Please report anything suspicious. | 请举报任何有嫌疑的人 |
[17:27] | There she is! | 她在那里! |
[17:36] | The duty of the press is to inform the public. | 媒体的职责是告知大众 |
[17:46] | Take this down: D.A. Hach speaking. | 把这写下来: D・A 汉茨语 |
[17:49] | We’re dealing here with one or several terrorists, | 我们在这里面对的是一个或多个恐怖分子 |
[17:52] | militarily organized, with little regard for human life. | 他们是冷血的军事武装 |
[17:59] | Sucker! | 傻瓜! |
[18:21] | Attention! The police requests all occupants of the house | 注意! 警方要求这栋楼所有居民 |
[18:25] | to supply any information they can. | 提供他们所知道的一切信息 |
[18:55] | – You were on first name terms? – Yes. | – 你和他同名? – 是的 |
[18:58] | – Without knowing him? – Yes. | – 不知道他? – 是的 |
[19:02] | Didn’t Hertha Scheumel call before the party? | 赫莎・施切梅尔在派对前打过电话? |
[19:07] | – Yes. – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[19:11] | She asked if they could bring someone. | 她问她们是否可以带些人来 |
[19:14] | Did she say whom? | 她说是谁了吗? |
[19:16] | She didn’t know then. They wanted to make a pick up. | 她也不知道 她们想临时找些人 |
[19:21] | And you sent your Ludwig! | 你送走了你的路德维希! |
[19:24] | Right after the call he comes to that easily recognizable blonde | 就在在电话之后 他变成了很好认的金发 |
[19:28] | who was all dressed up. | 他完全伪装了起来 |
[19:32] | This sophisticated trick allows Blum | 这个精密的手段能让布鲁姆 |
[19:36] | to introduce G?tten at her aunt’s place, without arousing suspicion. | 在不引起怀疑的情况下在她阿姨的地方介绍戈顿 |
[19:40] | There she gave up even trying to cover up. | 在那里她甚至毫不掩饰 |
[19:43] | As soon as he arrived, both danced intimately. | 当他一到 他们就亲密的跳舞 |
[19:47] | I did dance with Ludwig, but the rest isn’t true. | 除了我曾和路德维格跳舞之外其它的都不是事实 |
[19:50] | – Do you often dance with strangers? – No. | – 你常和陌生人跳舞吗? – 不 |
[19:54] | You made an exception for G?tten, although you never dance? | 尽管你从不跳舞 你向戈顿破了个列 ? |
[19:58] | I did dance before. | 我以前要跳舞 |
[20:00] | With Dr. Blorna and his friends, politicians and businessmen, | 和布罗拉那博士和他的朋友 一些政治家和商人 |
[20:04] | when I helped out evenings at parties. | 在我聚会上帮忙的时候跳过 |
[20:07] | After I got my car, I turned down those invitations. | 我上车之后 我拒绝了那些邀请信 |
[20:11] | Why did you? | 为什么? |
[20:13] | Because the men were often drunk, and made advances to me. | 因为男人常常喝醉 占我便宜 |
[20:19] | Before that, I had to be driven home. | 在那之前 我一定得回家 |
[20:24] | I danced with this man a couple of times. | 我和这个男人跳过几次 |
[20:28] | We won’t get personal. | 我们不谈私事 |
[20:31] | Only answer the questions that are put to you. | 只需要回答我们问你的问题就行了 |
[20:36] | G?tten’s advances didn’t bother you? | 戈顿占你便宜就没问题? |
[20:39] | Ludwig didn’t make advances, | 路德维格不会占便宜 |
[20:43] | – He was tender. – Same thing. | – 他很温柔 – 没什么不同 |
[20:45] | It is not! | 这不是 |
[20:48] | Advances are a one-sided action, | 占便宜是个单方的行为 |
[20:54] | and tenderness is quite different. | 而温柔则大不相同 |
[20:57] | – It comes from both parties. – Who cares about that? | – 它是来自于双方 – 谁会在乎那个? |
[21:01] | We want to know if you had an appointment. | 我们想知道你是否有过一个约会 |
[21:06] | I won’t sign if you keep “advances” instead of “tenderness”. | 如果你用“占便宜”代替“温柔”我是不会签的 |
[21:10] | Alright, “tenderness”. Thank her if this takes forever. | 好吧 “温柔” 如果这事一直耗下去得感谢她 |
[21:15] | We enjoy listening. | 我们很喜欢听 |
[21:19] | How come last night precisely you didn’t take your car? | 为什么刚好这么巧你昨晚没开车? |
[21:27] | It was safer by bus, | 坐巴士更安全 |
[21:31] | – I didn’t know how much I’d drink. – You often get drunk? | – 我不知道得喝多少 – 你经常喝醉? |
[21:35] | No. In fact never. | 不 事实上从没醉过 |
[21:39] | Pardon. Once, someone got me drunk. | 对不起 有一次 有人把我灌醉了 |
[21:43] | – My husband. – What are you telling me? | – 我丈夫 – 你在告诉我什么? |
[21:47] | You said you never drink, so why take the bus? | 你说你从没醉过 那么为什么你会坐巴士 |
[21:50] | You know why you didn’t take your car? | 你知道为什么你不开车? |
[21:52] | You wanted to leave with G?tten in his Porsche! | 你想塔戈顿的保时捷离开! |
[22:00] | I told you… | 我告诉过你… |
[22:02] | I felt like getting drunk. | 我觉得要醉了 |
[22:10] | Instead, you split with him! | 相反 你和他断绝了关系! |
[22:14] | We know why. | 我们知道为什么 |
[22:22] | How do you explain… | 你要怎么解释… |
[22:25] | You, who are so proper that your friends call you “the nun”… | 你是这么的传统以至于你的朋友都叫你“修女”… |
[22:31] | that you throw yourselves into the arms of a stranger | 你却自己投入了陌生人的怀抱 |
[22:35] | to take him to your room and have intercourse with him? | 把他带到你房间和他做爱? |
[22:41] | What is it? Love at first sight? Tenderness? | 这是什么? 一见钟情? 温柔? |
[22:44] | Advances? Or just a quick lay? | 占便宜? 或只是一夜情? |
[23:05] | – Want something to eat? – No, thank you. | – 想吃点东西吗? – 不 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Don’t put on airs. You must be hungry. | 别装腔作势 你一定饿了 |
[23:13] | We’d like to have a warm meal ourselves. | 我们会去吃顿热腾腾的美餐 |
[23:17] | It is not as good as yours this morning, | 没有你早上吃得好 |
[23:19] | but you didn’t finish your breakfast. | 但你没有吃完你的早饭 |
[23:22] | – No, thank you. – You’re only punishing yourself. | – 不 谢谢你 – 你只会惩罚到你自己 |
[23:26] | As an adult citizen, | 作为一个成年的公民 |
[23:28] | you should have understood the need to interrogate you. | 你应该明白审问你的必要性 |
[23:32] | Some people find it hard to distinguish between private and business life. | 有些人很难区分工作和私人生活 |
[23:36] | Enjoy your meal. | 请慢慢享用吧 |
[23:47] | Come on, girl! | 来吧 女孩! |
[23:49] | You’ll get hungry as you eat. | 你吃了就会觉得饿 |
[23:52] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是个怪物 |
[23:55] | Can I wait outside, please? | 我能在外面等着吗? |
[23:58] | I can also lock you in a cell, if you can’t stand the sight of me. | 如果你离开我的视线 我也可以把你关进牢房 |
[24:04] | Yes, please. I’d like it better. | 好的 请 我好多了 |
[24:10] | Men have been sentenced to eight years and more, | 人们被判了八年以上 |
[24:13] | and are still appreciating my fairness. | 仍然很感激我的公正 |
[24:15] | But we can be different. Pletzer! | 但我们能不一样 普勒泽! |
[24:18] | Have her put in a cell. | 把她关进牢房 |
[24:30] | – That hurts! – You don’t say. | – 那很痛! – 是吗 |
[25:14] | Looks like someone got sick. | 看来有人感到不舒服 |
[25:19] | You really don’t want anything? We can send out for something and bill you for it. | 你真的什么都不想要? 我们可以吩咐准备些什么然后帮你付账 |
[25:24] | I’m going out to the café anyway. | 总之我要出去喝咖啡了 |
[25:29] | No sense of humor. | 没有幽默感 |
[26:34] | The people in contact with the fugitive | 所有与逃犯有接触的人 |
[26:38] | have all been checked out. | 都已经检查过了 |
[26:40] | A bartender who served him a beer, | 一个酒吧男招待卖了他瓶啤酒 |
[26:44] | two girls he danced with. | 和他跳过舞的两个女孩 |
[26:48] | We’ll question them. Hertha Scheumel and Claudia. | 我们会询问她们 赫莎 施梅尔和克劳迪娅 |
[26:51] | No, not the girls he danced with. | 不 不是和他跳过舞的女孩 |
[26:56] | Did he talk to other girls, too? | 他也和其他女孩说过话吗? |
[26:59] | A gas station attendant, a cigarette store salesman, | 一个加油站服务员 一个烟店售货员 |
[27:03] | a bank clerk who changed $ 700 for him, | 一个银行职员帮他换了七百美元 |
[27:06] | probably from a bank robbery. | 可能是抢劫银行得来的 |
[27:08] | Numbers are being checked in Washington. | 号码在华盛顿核查过了 |
[27:11] | All of these have been positively identified as chance meetings. | 所有的那些都被确认为偶然相遇 |
[27:17] | Not one word he exchanged with them suggests anything like a code. | 他和他们说的话没有一句是暗号 |
[27:24] | Yes, gentlemen. | 是的 先生们 |
[27:27] | We are mystified. | 我们一头雾水 |
[27:32] | For 36 hours he was under constant surveillance. | 他被持续监视了三十六小时 |
[27:38] | He took advantage of the Carnival to get away. | 他利用狂欢节逃脱 |
[27:42] | Shouldn’t we try to arrest this Sheik Karl | 我们不应该试试逮捕这个卡尔酋长 |
[27:45] | and investigate his highly obscure role? | 然后调查他高度模糊的身份吗? |
[27:49] | After all, he’s the one who introduced him at the party. | 毕竟 他是那个介绍他去派对的人 |
[27:54] | Didn’t it occur to you that Mr. Beizmenne deliberately left him out? | 你难道没想到是贝兹梅先生故意放他出去的吗? |
[28:00] | He’s one of our men. | 他是我们的人中的一个 |
[28:02] | Why wasn’t G?tten arrested if you had him under surveillance? | 如果戈顿在你的监视下那你为什么不逮捕他? |
[28:07] | All of the inspector Beizmennes moves have been approved by Internal Security in Bonn. | 稽查员贝兹梅的所有行动都得到了波恩内安局的批准 |
[28:21] | Just a moment. | 等等 |
[28:26] | You think she’s innocent, M?ding? | 你认为她是无辜的 莫丁? |
[28:31] | I see it the other way round. | 我是反过来看的 |
[28:33] | I’d have taken her to my place. | 我曾带她去过我家 |
[28:37] | The morning after, she’d tell me the police were after her. | 早上过后 她告诉我警察在找她 |
[28:44] | – You’d turn her in. – I probably would. | – 你会告发她 – 我可能会 |
[28:48] | But I suppose an average man would not. | 但我认为一个正常人不会 |
[28:52] | Not everyone works for the police. | 不是每个人都为警察工作 |
[28:57] | Anyone who thinks like that doesn’t belong in the force, M?ding. | 有这种想法的人不属于军方 |
[29:35] | Mrs. Blum? | 布鲁姆太太? |
[29:38] | Mrs. Blum is in the county hospital. | 布鲁姆太太在县医院里 |
[29:40] | My name is T?tges. We’re investigating for The Paper… | 我叫托特格斯 我们在为报社调查… |
[29:43] | Her daughter Katharina… she has no other relatives? | 她的女儿卡塔琳娜… 她没有别的亲戚了吗? |
[29:46] | There’s a younger brother, Kurt. He is in jail. | 有个小弟弟 库尔特 他在监狱里 |
[29:49] | Interesting. What for? | 很有趣 为什么进监狱? |
[29:51] | – I don’t know. – And the mother? | – 我不知道 – 那么母亲呢? |
[29:55] | Not surprising, with that little bastard. | 那没什么可奇怪的 有那个小混蛋 |
[29:58] | The husband came back from the war a wreck, just to die. All the better for him. | 丈夫打仗回来身体毁了 死去了 那样对他来说更好 |
[30:03] | Ask the reverend what happened in the sacristy. | 问那教士圣器室里发生了什么事 |
[30:15] | Sch?nni! Come on! | 斯科尼! 快点! |
[30:21] | We still have some time left. | 我们还有些时间 |
[30:24] | Sad… sad… sad… | 悲惨… 悲惨… 悲惨 |
[30:31] | Sch?nni! | 斯科尼! |
[30:36] | A waitress may look like a whore, | 一个女招待可能看起来像个妓女 |
[30:41] | but she shouldn’t be one. | 但她应该不是 |
[30:48] | I need that. I have stomach trouble. | 我需要那个 我胃有问题 |
[30:52] | Soup. | 汤 |
[30:55] | You must eat soup, Sch?nni. | 你必须得喝汤 斯科尼 |
[30:58] | And Katharina Blum – was she a whore? | 那么卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆– 她是个婊子吗? |
[31:03] | Her? No! | 她? 不! |
[31:05] | Stiff as a board. You couldn’t even pinch her ass. | 冷冰冰的 你连她的屁股也不能捏 |
[31:09] | Too square and too shy. | 太正经和太害羞了 |
[31:12] | And then she fell for the first one who laid her. | 然后她爱上了第一个和她上床的人 |
[31:16] | He married her. Brettloh. | 他娶了她 布雷特洛赫 |
[31:20] | This one. Third from the right. | 这个人 右起第三个 |
[31:24] | He is – pardon the expression – a genuine ass-kisser. | 他是个- 原谅我的表达方式- 一个天才的拍马者 |
[31:29] | Wilhelm, you’re going to be in the papers! | 威廉 你会上报纸的! |
[31:37] | Brettloh, Wilhelm. | 布雷特洛赫・威廉 |
[31:45] | T?tges. We’re from The Paper… We’re here on account of Katharina. | 托特格斯 我们是报社的… 我们来这里是因为卡塔琳娜 |
[31:49] | – So you’re the husband. – I was. | – 那么你是那丈夫 – 曾经是的 |
[31:53] | I’m sure you can tell us a lot. | 我肯定你能告诉我们很多 |
[31:57] | Dial. | 拨号码 |
[32:02] | Ladies, care for a hump with me? | 女士们 愿意和我交往吗? |
[32:05] | Give me the editorial staff. | 把编辑部的人给我找来 |
[32:10] | Looks like a sex desert here. Perhaps we can get laid. | 看起她们很饥渴 也许我们能搞到个女人 |
[32:16] | “Damning reputation throughout the village. | 毁掉这个村子所有得名声 |
[32:19] | The ex-husband, an honest working man, Wilhelm Brettloh, | 前夫 一个老实巴交的工人 威廉・布雷特洛赫 |
[32:22] | who divorced Blum on grounds of desertion, | 因被布鲁姆抛弃后而离婚 |
[32:25] | told us, hardly holding back his tears: | 声泪俱下的告诉我们: |
[32:29] | ‘I know at last why she ran off on me. | “我最终知道了她为什么离开我” |
[32:32] | Our humble happiness wasn’t enough for her. | “我们卑微的的幸福并不能让她满足” |
[32:34] | She wanted to get up in the world, and how could a modest working man | “她想在社会上有地位 一个朴实的工人怎么能” |
[32:38] | ever get a Porsche? | “买得起一部保时捷?” |
[32:40] | Give my advice to the readers of The Paper…”‘ | “把我的建议告诉报纸的读者…” |
[32:44] | Just a minute! Coming! | 就一分钟! 来了! |
[32:47] | “This is where false ideas of Socialism are bound to lead. | “在这种情形下必会产生错误的社会主义观点 |
[32:51] | I ask you and your readers: How does a housekeeper come by that wealth? | 我问你和读者者们: 一个家庭主妇如何获得那样的财富? |
[32:55] | It couldn’t have been honestly.” | 那不可能是诚实的” |
[33:15] | Hello! | 你好 |
[33:18] | It happens. | 别在意 |
[33:21] | – Sports. – Thank you. | – 运动就是这样 – 谢谢 |
[33:24] | Tell me, would you say your housekeeper was capable of committing a crime? | 告诉我 你认为你的妻子有能力犯罪吗? |
[33:30] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[33:32] | 每个人都有能力犯罪 | |
[33:35] | – Interesting. – So are you. | – 有意思 – 你也是 |
[33:37] | – Aren’t you the attorney Blorna? – Yes. | – 你是布罗纳律师吗? – 是的 |
[33:40] | I’m from the Austrian bureau of The Paper… | 我是报社奥地利人分社的… |
[33:43] | Katharina Blum has been arrested in that action against anarchists. | 卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆曾在针对无政府主义者的行动中被捕 |
[33:48] | Katharina arrested? Impossible. | 卡塔琳娜被捕了? 不可能 |
[33:52] | It’s not that bad. They’ll probably let her run around for a while. | 那没那么糟 他们可能会让她忙一会了 |
[33:57] | – Who? – Katharina. | – 谁? – 卡塔琳娜 |
[33:59] | – Could you tell me more about her? – It’s a misunderstanding. | – 你能告诉我更多关于她的事吗? – 这是个误会 |
[34:02] | lf you refuse, it’ll look bad and can be misinterpreted. | 如果你拒绝 这会看起来很糟而且可能成为一个歪曲 |
[34:05] | – To keep silent in such a case – this is a front-page story – | – 在这个案子中保持沉默 – 这是个首页故事– |
[34:10] | could only have bad implications. | 可能只会造成坏的影响 |
[34:13] | Katharina is a very bright, sensible girl. | 卡塔琳娜是个很聪明 明智的的女孩 |
[34:16] | Did you ever notice her political opinions? | 你有注意到她的政治见解吗? |
[34:21] | – Why? – Or do you yourself sympathize with… | – 为什么 – 或你自己是否同情… |
[34:24] | – That’s enough. – Weren’t you reluctant to hire someone like her? | – 够了 – 你不愿意雇用像她那样的人? |
[34:28] | You hold files from the Lüstra AG at your house. | 你家里保存有陆斯塔公司的文件 |
[34:32] | – Couldn’t she have a look at them? – What are you suggesting? | – 她看过它们吗? – 你在暗示什么? |
[34:36] | According to our sources, Dr. Str?ubleder is your partner. | 根据我们的消息 斯塔布勒德尔博士是你的合伙人 |
[34:39] | No, I’m the counsel for the corporation of which he is the main stockholder. | 不 我是他持有主要股份的那家公司的顾问 |
[34:45] | We are on vacation. Goodbye! | 我们正在度假 再见! |
[34:47] | Thank you. That will do. | 谢谢 那就行了 |
[34:56] | “I don’t know” means I’m not entitled to say anything. | “我不知道”的意思是我没有资格说任何事 |
[35:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:22] | We know the place is a hide-out, | 我们知道那地方是隐匿处 |
[35:28] | and Blum gave shelter not only to G?tten but possibly to others. | 布鲁姆不仅给了戈顿藏身处 还可能给了其他人 |
[35:34] | Our staff has collected valuable background material. | 我们的人在收集有用的背景材料 |
[35:46] | Did you know that the Blum girl has had a gentleman friend for two years? | 你知道布鲁姆有一个交往了两年的绅士朋友吗? |
[35:52] | The nun! | 修女! |
[36:01] | – No! – Just an hour or so. | – 不行 – 只用一个小时左右 |
[36:06] | What kind of man is this Blorna? Did you dig up anything? | 布罗纳是个什么样的人? 你挖掘出什么了吗? |
[36:11] | Yes, another “coincidence”: Blorna happened to go on vacation, when G?tten appeared. | 是的 另一个巧合:“当戈顿消失时 布罗纳恰好去度假” |
[36:18] | His wife, | 他的妻子 |
[36:21] | an architect. | 一个建筑师 |
[36:23] | In student days she was known as “Trudy the Red.” | 在学生时期以“红色的卓迪”著称 |
[36:27] | Not for her opinions, but for the color of her hair. | 不是因为她的主张 是因为她的头发 |
[36:37] | Mrs. Blum, to interrogation. | 布鲁姆女士 传讯 |
[36:57] | Wait here a minute. | 在这等等 |
[37:20] | Mrs. Schwill! | 施维尔太太! |
[37:45] | Mr. Ruhwiedel. | 鲁维德尔先生 |
[37:47] | Rather good-looking. Obviously a high-class gentleman. | 不只是英俊 明显是个上层人士 |
[37:51] | – I wouldn’t say that. – I would. | – 我不会那么说 – 我会的 |
[38:33] | Might those visitors have been the men | 但愿那些客人是男人 |
[38:37] | who sometimes drove you home after parties? | 在派对后谁有时载你回家? |
[38:44] | Is it forbidden to have gentlemen friends? | 有个绅士朋友是禁止的吗? |
[38:48] | Mrs. Blum, is it clear to you that this is a very serious case | 布鲁姆女士 你明白这是一个非常严重的案子吗? |
[38:53] | with many implications | 有很大的影响 |
[38:55] | that have kept the police and D.A.’s office busy for over a year? | 这案子让警察和D.A的办公室忙了几乎一年 |
[39:01] | – May I ask you: Are your gentlemen friends – since you admit they exist… | – 我能问你: 你的绅士朋友们– 因为你承认他们存在… |
[39:06] | – Yes. – Good. | – 是的 – 很好 |
[39:08] | Are there many, or just one? | 他们是很多个 还是只有一个? |
[39:14] | One. | 一个 |
[39:16] | So you’ve known G?tten for two years! | 那么你认识戈顿两年了! |
[39:22] | No. | 不 |
[39:24] | I only met Ludwig yesterday. | 我昨天才遇见路德维格 |
[39:27] | – Then who was it? – Who was your gentleman friend? | – 那么谁是? – 谁是你的绅士朋友? |
[39:30] | He has nothing to do with Ludwig. | 他与路德维格没关系 |
[39:35] | – Get out of here! – Unbelievable. They’re still working. | – 出去! – 难以置信 他们仍在工作 |
[39:44] | – Do you recognize this ring? – Yes. | – 你认识这个戒子吗? – 是的 |
[39:48] | – Is it yours? – Yes. | – 是你的吗? – 是的 |
[39:51] | – Do you know its value? – It can’t be much. | – 你知道它的价值吗? – 不是很值钱 |
[39:55] | We had it appraised by a jeweler in the city, to be fair to you. | 老实对你说 我们找城里的珠宝商评估过了 |
[39:59] | This ring is worth eight to ten thousand marks. | 这戒子值八千到一万马克 |
[40:03] | – How much? – Eight to ten thousand. | – 多少? – 八千到一万马克 |
[40:11] | – It was a gift. – A gift? From whom? What for? | – 它是个礼物 – 礼物? 谁送的? 为什么送? |
[40:20] | And this letter, found in your bedside table, | 这封信 在你的床头柜里找到的 |
[40:25] | was postmarked February 2 at 6 p.m. in Düsseldorf | 上面的邮戳是杜塞尔多夫 二月二号下午六点 |
[40:29] | with your address: Mrs. K. Blum, Hochkeppelstr. 7, Cologne 1. | 有你的地址: 科隆 霍克普尔街七号 k・布鲁姆女士 |
[40:33] | Who sent it, if not G?tten? | 如果不是戈顿是谁寄的? |
[40:36] | He has nothing to do with Ludwig. | 他和路德维格没有关系 |
[40:41] | Nothing wrong in having a friend. | 有个朋友并没有错 |
[40:44] | You’re divorced. You’ve no ties. | 你离婚了 你没有束缚 |
[40:48] | And it’s no crime that you take advantage of it. | 你利用这点并不是犯罪 |
[40:54] | Eight to ten thousand. | 八千到一万 |
[41:04] | May I go back to my cell? | 我能回我的牢房了吗? |
[41:07] | I have nothing more to say. | 我没有说的了 |
[41:10] | Interrogation ended at 9:40 p.m. | 传讯到晚上九点四十结束 |
[41:12] | Two cups of tea and a piece of cake were brought to the detainee, | 被审讯者可以有两杯茶和一个蛋糕 |
[41:17] | who accepted and paid for them. | 如果他接受并付钱的话 |
[41:23] | Shouldn’t we let her sleep at home? | 我们该让她回家睡吗? |
[41:26] | I think it best to let her loose. Perhaps he’ll get in touch with her. | 我觉得最好把她放了 也许他会联系她 |
[41:30] | Shouldn’t we lock her up for her own safety? | 我们该为了她的安全将她关起来吗? |
[41:33] | – You can sleep at home. – We can’t expose her to any danger. | – 你可以回家去睡 – 我们不能让她暴露在任何危险之下 |
[41:36] | – In love, M?ding? – Mr. Beizmenne, Bonn! | – 爱上她了 莫丁? – 贝兹梅先生 波恩! |
[41:39] | You can take her home. | 你可以带她回家 |
[41:50] | – In case you’re free tomorrow night. – Thank you very much, Mr. D.A. | – 如果你明晚有空的话 – 非常感谢 D.A先生 |
[42:24] | How did your tender Ludwig leave the house? | 你是怎么让路德维格离开屋子的? |
[42:27] | All exits were watched. | 所有的出口都被监视 |
[42:30] | You must have shown him a way out. But I’ll find him. | 你肯定给他指了条出路 但我会找到他的 |
[42:34] | And if there is any shooting, it’s obvious who’ll get it. Good night! | 如果那里发生任何枪击 很明显是谁会中枪 晚安! |
[44:29] | – Your name is Katharina? – And yours? | – 你的名字叫卡塔琳娜 – 你的呢? |
[44:34] | Ludwig. | 路德维格 |
[44:38] | I haven’t called a man by his first name in ages. | 我已经有一段时间没叫过一个男人的名了 |
[44:44] | – How long? – Four years. | – 多久 – 四年了 |
[44:52] | Five. | 五年 |
[44:57] | Of course, there are fellow workers I call by their first names. | 当然 我会叫我同事的名 |
[45:02] | – I’m not a fellow worker. – I know. | – 我不是个同事 – 我知道 |
[45:09] | I’m so happy, | 我很高兴 |
[45:11] | and a little scared. | 还有点害怕 |
[45:15] | Scared? Of what? | 害怕? 怕什么? |
[45:18] | lf I knew, I wouldn’t be scared. | 如果我知道 我就不会害怕 |
[45:27] | I was married once, and it didn’t turn out well. | 我结过一次婚 结果并不美好 |
[45:36] | Let’s leave soon. | 让我们马上离开吧 |
[46:20] | Yes? Ludwig? | 喂? 路德维格? |
[46:26] | Yes, this is Katharina Blum. | 是的 这是卡塔琳娜・布鲁姆 |
[46:28] | You fat bitch. Is your pussy ready? | 你这个胖婊子 你下面准备好了吗? |
[46:32] | Will you give me a blowjob? Will you give me a hand job? | 你会给我口交吗? 你会给我口交吗? |
[46:37] | You pig. | 你是头猪 |
[47:08] | “Must I force happiness upon you? | “一定是我将幸福强加于你?” |
[47:11] | I’m warning you. Your neighbor.” | “我正在警告你 你的邻居” |
[48:44] | Drunk. | 喝醉了 |
[48:52] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧? |
[49:05] | Were you following me in your car? | 你开 车跟踪我? |
[49:08] | You won’t lose us that easy. Two beers. | 你不会那么容易就甩掉我们的 两杯啤酒 |
[49:13] | I almost had an accident. | 我差点出了车祸 |
[49:16] | What are you scared of? Aren’t you innocent? | 你在害怕什么? 你不是无辜的吗? |
[49:28] | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 1975 | 一九七五年 二月七日 星期五 |
[49:43] | “Was her flat the seat of conspiracy, | “她的公寓是一个阴谋的大本营吗?” |
[49:45] | a mob hideout, a weapon cache? | “一个暴徒的藏身地 一个武器的藏匿所?” |
[49:48] | The ex-husband, an honest working man, Wilhelm Brettloh, | 她的前夫 一个老实的工人 威廉・布雷特洛赫 |
[49:52] | who divorced Blum on grounds of desertion, | 被布鲁姆抛弃后离婚 |
[49:56] | could hardly hold back his tears: | 声泪俱下的说道: |
[49:59] | ‘I know at last why she ran off on me. | ‘我最终知道了她为什么离开我 |
[50:02] | Our humble happiness wasn’t enough for her. | 我们卑微的的幸福不能让她满足 |
[50:06] | She wanted to get up in the world, | 她想在社会上有地位 |
[50:08] | and how could a candid, modest-working man ever get a Porsche? ‘ | 一个坦率 朴实的工人怎么能买得起一部保时捷?’ |
[50:13] | As a warning he added: | 然后他告诫说: |
[50:15] | ‘This is where false ideas of Socialism are bound to lead. | ‘在这种情形下必会产生错误的社会主义观点 |
[50:19] | Now I know why I feared her radicalism and her hatred of the Church. ‘ | 现在我知道为什么我害怕她的激进主义和对教会的仇恨’ |
[50:27] | Her employer, the notorious corporation lawyer Blorna, | 她的雇主 臭名昭著的公司法律顾问布罗纳 |
[50:31] | when asked, told The Paper: | 被问起时 告诉报社: |
[50:33] | ‘Katharina is ice-cold and calculating, | 卡塔琳娜冷若冰霜和精于算计的 |
[50:36] | and I hold her capable of committing a crime.”‘ | 我认为她有能力犯罪” |
[50:39] | I know exactly what I told this guy. | 我知道我对这家伙说了什么 |
[50:42] | I said, she’s bright and sensitive. | 我说的 她聪明和敏锐 |
[50:47] | At best don’t say a thing. They can’t force you. | 最好什么都别说 他们不能强迫你 |
[50:52] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[50:56] | We like you very much. | 我们都很喜欢你 |
[50:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[51:09] | She doesn’t take this garbage seriously! | 她不该对这些垃圾这么当真! |
[51:11] | Do you know what she said? | 你知道她说了什么? |
[51:13] | “Unbelievable. I know now how these pigs work.” | “难以置信 我现在知道这些猪怎么工作了” |
[51:17] | That doesn’t sound like her. | 那听起来不像她 |
[51:27] | Do you know if she met him long ago? | 你知道她是否很久以前就遇见他了? |
[51:30] | She’d never talk about it. | 她从没说过 |
[51:33] | She says he’s safe. | 她说他现在安全 |
[51:36] | She’s laying herself open to prosecution. | 她这样做让她易遭起诉 |
[51:40] | That’s what I told her. | 我就是那么告诉她的 |
[51:46] | We have to go back. | 我们得回去 |
[51:58] | Father Urbanus, I’m sorry about the note, | 厄本琉斯神父 对于那笔记我很抱歉 |
[52:01] | but I liked the Karl Marx quote so much that I had to keep it. | 但我太喜欢卡尔・马克思的那个名言了 我必须得留着它 |
[52:05] | I’m not blaming you, my dear. | 我不怪你 亲爱的 |
[52:08] | I know what situation you’re in. | 我知道你处于什么境遇 |
[52:10] | But that isn’t why I sent for you. | 但那不是我叫你来的原因 |
[52:15] | We were afraid you would be detained longer. | 恐怕你还会被拘留一段时间 |
[52:20] | Katharina! | 卡塔琳娜! |
[52:23] | I thank you for coming. | 我很感激你的到来 |
[52:35] | I find it very foolish to summon me here. | 我发现把我召唤到这里很愚蠢 |
[52:38] | You hadn’t guessed that I wanted to see you? – No. | – 你还没想过为什么我想见你? – 没有 |
[52:41] | lf you had, you wouldn’t have come. | 如果你想过 你可能不会来 |
[52:46] | I understand and admire you, Katharina. | 我理解和爱慕你 卡塔琳娜! |
[52:50] | I’m sorry that you got into trouble because of me. | 我很抱歉你因为我卷入了麻烦 |
[52:55] | I’d like to thank you, Katharina. | 我想谢谢你 卡塔琳娜! |
[52:59] | I’ve never doubted your courage and sensitivity. | 我从没怀疑过你的勇气和敏锐 |
[53:04] | I’d like to help you. | 我想帮助你 |
[53:07] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[53:12] | I have been punished, too. | 我也受到了惩罚 |
[53:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:33] | One word from you, I’d turn myself in and confess: | 只要你说一句话 我就会去自首和坦白 |
[53:36] | “Look, it’s me. | “看吧 是我 |
[53:39] | I bought her the ring. | 我给她买的戒指 |
[53:42] | I’m the gentleman friend.” | 我就是那绅士朋友” |
[53:48] | – You’d do that? – I’d do anything to help you. | – 你会那么做 – 我会做一切来帮助你 |
[53:53] | Anything… | 一切… |
[53:56] | that would help you. | 那会帮到你 |
[53:58] | It wouldn’t help me. | 那不会帮到我 |
[54:02] | I often waited for you. | 我常常在等你 |
[54:06] | I never completely gave up hope that you’d show up one day. | 我从没放弃过你有一天会出现的希望 |
[54:13] | Of your own choice. | 出于你自己的选择 |
[54:17] | But now I see: It was in vain. | 那现在我知道了:这是徒劳的 |
[54:24] | So it’s better that I take back the key. | 那么我最好拿回钥匙 |
[54:28] | You still have it? | 它仍在你那? |
[54:30] | It wasn’t found in the search. | 它在搜查中没有被发现 |
[54:33] | You forced me to take it. I never wanted it. | 你强迫我拿着它 我从不想要 |
[54:36] | So you can give it back to me. Wait! | 那么你可以把它还我 等等! |
[54:40] | You don’t know how much it means to me. Father Urbanus! | 你不知道它对我意味着什么 阿巴努斯神父 |
[55:16] | Did you suspect your daughter led a double life? | 你怀疑你女儿过着双重人格的生活吗? |
[55:20] | Why? | 为什么? |
[55:21] | How does a mother feel, faced with that? | 当一个母亲面对那些是什么感觉? |
[55:24] | It must have been a great shock to you. | 它肯定使你极度震惊 |
[55:28] | What for? | 为了什么? |
[55:31] | Of all people, no one knows Katharina’s character better. | 在所有人中 没有人比你清楚卡塔琳娜性格 |
[55:36] | Mrs. Blum, how do you explain how your daughter has come to this? | 布鲁姆太太 对于你女儿变成这样你怎么解释? |
[55:41] | – Can you tell me? – Why? | – 你能告诉我吗? – 为什么? |
[56:15] | What are you doing? No visitors allowed! | 你在干什么?不允许探访! |
[56:19] | – The woman needs rest. – She will soon rest. | – 那妇女需要休息 – 她很快会休息 |
[56:22] | – Man, you can’t do that. – Shut up. | – 你不能那么做 – 闭嘴 |
[56:26] | Here comes Katharina Blum with her aunt, Mrs. Woltersheim, into the Police building. | 现在卡塔琳娜和她的阿姨 沃尔特辛姆太太走进了警局大楼 |
[56:32] | The heavily burdened young lady seems very calm. | 背负着沉重负担的女士看起来很平静 |
[56:36] | According to the D.A.’s press release, | 根据D.A的新闻简报 |
[56:38] | G?tten’s hiding place still remains unknown, in spite of information received. | 据所得到的信息 戈顿的藏匿处仍然未知 |
[56:53] | Mothers are giving, even sick ones. | 她生病的母亲给的 |
[56:55] | – How did you get to the mother? – I’m an old pro. | – 你怎么接触到她母亲的? – 我是个职业老手 |
[56:59] | “‘It had to come to this,’ | “这势必如此” |
[57:02] | she whispered in a dying voice.” Did she really say that? | 她用垂死的声音低语到” 她真的那么说? |
[57:05] | We must help simple people express themselves. | 我们得帮助淳朴的人表达他们的想法 |
[57:08] | Mrs. Woltersheim also has something to hide. | 沃尔特辛姆太太也隐瞒着什么 |
[57:11] | Her father, his name is Lumm, she’s a natural child, was a Communist. | 她父亲 名叫鲁姆 她是个非婚生子 曾是个共产党员 |
[57:15] | In 1932, he emigrated to the Soviet Union, where he disappeared. | 在一九三二年 他移民到苏联后消失了 |
[57:20] | Here are interesting xeroxes our staff has provided. | 这是我们的职员提供的有趣的东西 |
[57:23] | If he’s in town, we can expect news for the weekend edition. | 如果他在在城里 我们可以期待周末版的新闻 |
[57:26] | You won’t have to wait long. | 你不会等太久 |
[57:42] | I’ve got news on the Blum case. “Backers in the GDR.” | 我得到了布鲁姆案子的新闻 “东德的赞助商” |
[57:48] | “Well-informed police circles tell us | 消息灵通警界告诉我们 |
[57:51] | that Mrs. Woltersheim has something to hide, as well. | 沃尔特辛姆太太也隐瞒着什么 |
[57:54] | Documentary evidence shows | 文件证据表明 |
[57:57] | that her father, Peter Lumm, | 他的父亲 彼得・鲁姆 |
[58:00] | emigrated to the USSR in ’32, where he disappeared.” | 在三二年移居苏联后消失” |
[58:06] | Mrs. Hedwig Plotten, please report to department 3A! | 海德薇格・布罗顿 请到3A部报道! |
[58:13] | Good morning. Did you sleep well? | 早上好 睡得好吗? |
[58:16] | Don’t blame it on the police if I’m a little rude. | 如果我有点无礼 别怪罪于警察 |
[58:19] | I’m only a man, and sometimes pretty blunt. | 我只是个人 有时很说话比较直 |
[58:23] | We realize you must investigate Katharina’s role, but… | 我们意识到你必须调查卡塔琳娜的角色 但… |
[58:26] | – Mrs. Woltersheim? – Yes. | – 沃尔特辛姆太太 – 是的 |
[58:28] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[58:32] | I wonder if you have a right to destroy a human being this way. | 我想知道你是否有权利以这种方式伤害一个人 |
[58:37] | I don’t mean just you, but the handling of The Paper. | 我不是单指你 还有报纸的处理方式 |
[58:42] | Woltersheim. I’ve known Katharina since she was born. | 沃尔特辛姆 我从卡塔琳娜一出生就认识她 |
[58:46] | I see the disease and damage in her. | 我看见了她受到的诋毁和加害 |
[58:49] | – Because of The Paper? – Yes. | – 因为报纸? – 是的 |
[58:51] | That’s not our concern. | 那与我们无关 |
[58:53] | Anyway, freedom of the press cannot be dealt with lightly. | 总之 新闻自由不能轻描淡些 |
[58:57] | But freedom and dignity of a man can be. | 但人的自由和尊严就可以 |
[59:00] | lf you avoid bad company, | 如果你远离坏朋友 |
[59:02] | you don’t give the press the wrong opportunities. | 你就不会给媒体误解的机会 |
[59:05] | I won’t take that kind of lesson, especially from a young man. | 我不会接受那种教训 特别是来自一个年轻人 |
[59:10] | My colleague’s age means nothing. | 我同事的年龄不代表什么 |
[59:14] | However, his position as D.A. means a lot. | 但他在D.A的职位意味着很多 |
[59:18] | In any event, I don’t ask my guests to produce a police record. | 无论如何 我不会叫我的客人提供警察记录 |
[59:24] | Your mother lives in East Germany | 你母亲住在东德 |
[59:28] | and by her own choice. | 而且他是自愿的 |
[59:30] | She seems to prefer their system. | 她看起来更喜欢他们的体系 |
[59:34] | Do many of your guests think the same way? | 你的很多客人也这么想的吗? |
[59:38] | Do I have to supply you with their political profile? | 我得向你提供他们的政治面貌吗? |
[59:42] | What are you investigating exactly? | 你到底在调查什么? |
[59:45] | Let the state representative decide what are the important questions. | 让国家代表决定什么是重要的问题 |
[1:00:02] | Mrs. Woltersheim! | 沃尔特辛姆太太! |
[1:00:09] | Is Katharina Blum’s gentleman friend | 卡塔琳娜的绅士朋友 |
[1:00:13] | – let’s leave aside whether – there’s one or many of them among your guests, too? | – 让我们不考虑是非 – 是你客人中的一个或几个? |
[1:00:19] | Absolutely not. Anyway, there’s only one person, | 绝对没有 总之 只有一个人 |
[1:00:22] | and the affair is in very bad taste. | 而且事情是很无礼的 |
[1:00:25] | By “bad taste”, I don’t mean Katharina, but the visitor. | 这里的“无礼” 我不是指卡塔琳娜 是那访客 |
[1:00:28] | And who is this visitor? | 那么那访客是谁? |
[1:00:31] | Since Katharina didn’t say, I won’t either. | 因为卡塔琳娜没说 我也不知道 |
[1:00:34] | – Do you know him personally? – No. | – 你认识他吗? – 不 |
[1:00:37] | But you claim to know all the details of Mrs. Blum’s life. | 但你宣称知道布鲁姆女士生活的所有细节 |
[1:00:44] | Did you know that, | 你知道那个 |
[1:00:46] | over the past few years, your Katharina has travelled over 50.000 miles | 在过去的五年里 你的卡塔琳娜走了五万英里 |
[1:00:51] | all over Germany, destination unknown? | 遍及全德国 目的地未知? |
[1:01:57] | Don’t you feel well? | 你感觉好点了吗? |
[1:02:06] | Here. | 拿去 |
[1:02:10] | I went through the archive again, | 我又看了遍档案 |
[1:02:12] | and I’ve picked out some more clippings. | 我选出了更多的剪辑 |
[1:02:16] | Here, for instance, they just mention a “Katharina B.”. | 这里 比如 他们只是提到了一个“卡塔莉娜・B” |
[1:02:20] | No picture. | 没有照片 |
[1:02:22] | How do they know all that? | 他们是怎么知道所有的那些? |
[1:02:25] | 戒指的价值 所以关于绅士朋友的谎言 | |
[1:02:33] | That’s The Paper. | 那就是报纸 |
[1:02:37] | Is the state unable to protect you against this garbage? | 政府不能保护你抗议这垃圾吗? |
[1:02:44] | Not everybody reads The Paper. | 不是所有人都看报纸 |
[1:02:52] | All the people I know read The Paper. | 我认识的人都看报纸 |
[1:03:08] | – 喝点茶吗? – 请 | |
[1:03:14] | Tip me off. If she’s released. She’s what you’re always looking for and never find. | 听我的建议 如果她被释放 她就是那个你一直在找而又没找到的人 |
[1:03:19] | A real gem. | 一个真正的宝石 |
[1:03:24] | Well. | 好吧 |
[1:03:29] | How’s Ludwig? | 那路德维格怎么样? |
[1:03:33] | I’m not expecting you to tell me where he is. | 我没有期望你告诉我他在哪里 |
[1:03:36] | It wouldn’t fit into your character. | 那不符合你的性格 |
[1:03:40] | Let’s forget what you’ve done. | 让我们忘记你所做的 |
[1:03:42] | Let’s assume you don’t belong to G?tten’s gang. | 让我们假设你不属于戈顿的帮派 |
[1:03:46] | Personally, I don’t believe that you do. | 就我个人而言 我不相信你会的 |
[1:03:49] | Let’s imagine Katharina Blum, domestic help, above all suspicion. | 让我们假设卡塔琳娜・ 布鲁姆 家政服务 清白无辜 |
[1:03:57] | How much do you earn? | 你能赚多少钱? |
[1:04:01] | 1.200 marks at Blorna’s. | 一千二百马克在布罗纳公司 |
[1:04:04] | With extra income I make 1.800 to 2.000 marks. | 加上额外收入我能挣一千八到两千马克 |
[1:04:09] | What extra income? | 什么额外收入? |
[1:04:12] | – I said all that yesterday. – That’s the point. | – 我昨天全说了 – 那就是了 |
[1:04:15] | We don’t understand how, with this income | 我们不明白为什么 利用这些收入 |
[1:04:18] | – more or less your salary, M?ding – | – 你的大概收入 莫丁- |
[1:04:22] | how can you afford to buy a flat worth 110.000 marks. | 你怎么买得起一间价值十一万马克的公寓 |
[1:04:28] | Don’t you have any other earnings | 难道你没有其他收入 |
[1:04:31] | or should we admit the loot of G?tten’s robberies | 或我们应该承认戈顿抢来的赃物 |
[1:04:35] | fills the hole in your budget? | 填补了你经费的缺失? |
[1:04:37] | I made a down payment for the flat: 7.000 marks. From my savings. | 我为公寓付了首期: 七千马克 来自我的存款 |
[1:04:41] | The Blorna’s vouched for a 30.000 loan. | 布罗纳公司担保了三万马克的借款 |
[1:04:45] | My monthly expenses, including interest, are about 1.100 marks. | 我的月供 算上利息 大约一千一百马克 |
[1:04:48] | We just want to know how you make it. | 我们只想知道你怎么买到的 |
[1:04:51] | Perhaps we can learn how to get to own an apartment. | 或许我们可以学习怎样去拥有一间公寓 |
[1:04:57] | 1.100 per month. | 每月一千一 |
[1:04:59] | Our accountant has established | 我们的会计师已证实 |
[1:05:02] | that we should add another 150 per month | 我们每月应该再加上一百五 |
[1:05:07] | that you send to your mother. | 你给你母亲的钱 |
[1:05:11] | Regular payments to a company | 给一个公司的定期付款 |
[1:05:15] | – to take care of your father’s grave. – Yes, twelve marks. | – 去照料你父亲的坟墓 – 是的 十二马克 |
[1:05:18] | Then something to your brother who is serving time. | 还有给你正在服刑的弟弟的 |
[1:05:25] | I send him 10 to 20 marks for cigarettes and coffee. | 我给他十到二十马克的烟钱和咖啡钱 |
[1:05:30] | He needs them. | 他需要它们 |
[1:05:33] | Don’t you spend anything on clothes? | 难道你不买衣服吗? |
[1:05:36] | You don’t always dress as economically as you did yesterday. | 你不会一直都穿得像昨天那样节俭 |
[1:05:45] | I fix up things that Mrs. Blorna gives me. | 我修补布罗纳太太给我的东西 |
[1:05:51] | With this, I need your help. | 这些东西 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:05:57] | I wonder where these gas bills come from. | 我想知道这些汽油账单是哪来的 |
[1:06:04] | I drive to Blorna’s every morning. I drive back in the evening. | 我每天早上开车去布罗纳公司 晚上开车回去 |
[1:06:09] | I do my errands on foot. | 我做差事靠走路 |
[1:06:12] | We’ve measured the distance. | 我们实测过距离 |
[1:06:16] | The round trip is six kilometers. | 来回是六公里 |
[1:06:22] | In the evening, I work at Mr. Hiepertz’. | 我晚上在赫佩特兹先生那工作 |
[1:06:24] | Eight kilometers to the Hiepertz home and back. | 去赫佩特兹那来回是八公里 |
[1:06:28] | – From time to time, I visit my aunt. – 4 Kilometers. | – 我时常去探望我阿姨 – 四公里 |
[1:06:36] | On weekends, I go to a caterer’s | 在周末 我去饮食承办公司 |
[1:06:41] | or I help out as a waitress | 或者做一名服务员帮忙 |
[1:06:43] | at receptions, parties or weddings. | 在招待会 聚会或婚礼 |
[1:06:46] | – Often, they’re out of town. – Could we say about 30 a week? | – 它们经常在城外 – 我们能算成三十公里一周吗? |
[1:06:52] | – A little less. – 30. | – 有点少 – 三十 |
[1:07:02] | That comes to 8.000 a year. | 那就是八千公里一年 |
[1:07:07] | You own a Volkswagen, which you bought second-hand, | 你有一辆二手的大众汽车 |
[1:07:11] | according to the contract, from a Mr. Klommer, | 根据从克洛默尔先生那得来的合同 |
[1:07:15] | with a mileage of 56.000. | 你买时已跑了五万六千 |
[1:07:20] | lf we add 6 times 8.000, | 如果我们加上八千乘以六 |
[1:07:27] | it should come to 104.000. | 应该是一万零四千 |
[1:07:35] | But in fact it shows 162.000. | 但事实上车子显示的是十六万二千 |
[1:07:41] | Now and then she visits her mother in Gemmelsbroich. | 她有时会去探望她在格梅尔斯布罗伊希的母亲 |
[1:07:44] | 50.000 still remain unaccounted. | 还多出了五万 |
[1:07:49] | We have the gas bills. | 我们有汽油账单 |
[1:07:53] | Where did you drive to so often? | 你经常开车去哪里? |
[1:07:56] | What were you spying on? | 你在刺探什么? |
[1:08:00] | Whom did you meet and where? | 你到什么地方去见谁? |
[1:08:24] | That’s right. I just added it up in my mind. | 那是对的 我刚在我脑子里加了一遍 |
[1:08:30] | I never gave a thought | 我从没想过 |
[1:08:34] | about those expenses. | 关于那些花费 |
[1:08:40] | After work, | 工作时 |
[1:08:45] | I often go for a drive. | 我常常开车去 |
[1:08:48] | Mostly when it rains | 大多是雨天 |
[1:08:51] | and when I’m alone. | 当我一个人时 |
[1:08:56] | Sometimes I’m home at 5 with nothing to do. | 我有时五点到家无事可做 |
[1:09:00] | I know so many women | 我认识很多女人 |
[1:09:03] | who get drunk alone in front of their TV. | 她们在电视面前一个人喝闷酒 |
[1:09:12] | That scares me. | 那使我害怕 |
[1:09:39] | – Goodbye. – Bye. | – 再见 -再见 |
[1:10:01] | “Sick mother collapses. | “生病的母亲崩溃” |
[1:10:04] | What is Blum hiding? Are our interrogation methods too gentle? | 布鲁姆在隐藏什么? 我们的调查方法太绅士了吗? |
[1:10:09] | Our correspondent managed to find Blum’s sick mother. | 我们的记者设法找到了布鲁姆生病的母亲 |
[1:10:13] | She complained bitterly that her daughter hadn’t visited her for so long. | 她悲痛的抱怨她的女儿很久没来探望她了 |
[1:10:19] | Truth didn’t catch her by surprise. | 真相没有让她感到意外 |
[1:10:21] | ‘It had to come to this, | “这势必如此” |
[1:10:24] | she whispered in a dying voice.”‘ | 她用垂死的声音低语到” |
[1:10:30] | Nobody is allowed near her! | 没有人被允许接近她! |
[1:10:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:10:47] | You filthy pig. You filthy, cowardly pig! | 你这肮脏的猪 你这污秽 怯懦的猪 |
[1:11:11] | – Just let me throw that crap away. – No, I’ll read it. | – 让我把那垃圾扔了 – 不 我会读它 |
[1:11:31] | No news from him. | 他没有消息 |
[1:11:39] | “A good fuck is half the battle.” | “好运是成功的一半” |
[1:11:42] | “This is rather prickly.” | “这相当的棘手” |
[1:11:54] | “Where Stalin didn’t succeed, you won’t either.” | “斯大林没有成功 你也不会” |
[1:12:00] | “Learn to pray again.” | “再次学着去祈祷” |
[1:12:05] | “I’m the best lay. I’ll will…” | “我是最佳床伴 我会” |
[1:12:15] | COMMIE’S WHORE | 共产党员的妓女 |
[1:12:22] | Don’t take it seriously. | 别太在意 |
[1:12:25] | I’ll get rid of all this filth. | 我会把这些污物丢掉 |
[1:12:33] | Nice and cozy again here. | 这里会再次美好和舒适 |
[1:13:37] | Now you go to sleep. | 现在你去睡觉 |
[1:13:45] | – Yes, I’ll go home. – Why don’t you stay here? | – 是的 我要回家 – 你为什么不留在这? |
[1:13:52] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[1:14:51] | Is that you? | 是你吗? |
[1:14:54] | Did you find it? Are you all right? | 你找到它了吗? 你还好吧? |
[1:14:59] | Is there anything to eat? | 那有吃的东西吗? |
[1:15:13] | Don’t worry. They’re leaving me alone. | 别担心 我现在是一个人 |
[1:15:20] | I know, but I had to hear your voice. | 我知道 但我得听到你的声音 |
[1:15:25] | You… | 你… |
[1:15:29] | I like you so much. | 我太喜欢你了 |
[1:15:31] | I’d like to be near you. | 我想在你身边 |
[1:15:36] | Last night, I almost was on my way to you. | 昨晚 我差点去找你 |
[1:15:43] | Don’t call anymore. I’ll call you. | 别在打电话了 我会打给你 |
[1:15:48] | You told me not to speak of love. | 你告诉我别说爱情 |
[1:15:53] | But I still want to tell you that I’m very fond of you. | 但我仍想告诉你我很爱你 |
[1:16:01] | Me too… very much. | 我也是… 非常 |
[1:17:05] | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 1975 | 一九七五年 二月八日 星期六 |
[1:17:32] | This bullshit, | 真是可恶 |
[1:17:35] | following you everywhere. | 到处都跟着你 |
[1:17:39] | I’ll throw a bomb in their office. | 我要在他们的办公室扔个炸弹 |
[1:18:08] | Is Alfred awake? | 阿尔佛雷德起来了吗? |
[1:18:17] | I have to speak to you about Katharina. | 我得和你谈谈卡塔琳娜 |
[1:18:20] | Did you come back because of her? | 你回来是因为她? |
[1:18:23] | You should be careful. | 你应该小心 |
[1:18:25] | This G?tten belongs to a gang of deserters and objectors. | 这个戈顿属于一个逃亡者和异议者团伙 |
[1:18:29] | They are undermining our domestic security. | 他们在破坏我们的国家安全 |
[1:18:31] | You sound like The Paper… | 你应该像报纸… |
[1:18:34] | What’s this got to do with Katharina? | 这和卡塔琳娜有什么关系? |
[1:18:36] | Haven’t you read this crap? | 你没看过这垃圾吗? |
[1:18:39] | The worst slanders against Trude and me! | 对特鲁多和我最恶意的诽谤! |
[1:18:41] | Did you come here to discuss the yellow press? | 你是来讨论低俗的报纸的? |
[1:18:45] | Don’t you want to come in? | 你不想进来吗? |
[1:18:48] | You can throw a libel action against The Paper. | 你可以对报纸进行诽谤诉讼 |
[1:18:51] | How could they get all that information | 他们怎么会得到所有的那些信息 |
[1:18:53] | if it wasn’t from you? | 如果不是从你那里的话? |
[1:18:55] | This is not the time or the place for your accusations. | 这不是你进行无端指责的时间和地点 |
[1:18:58] | – Are you under surveillance too? – They’re here to protect me. | – 你也在被监视吗? – 他们在这里保护我 |
[1:19:03] | I’ll file an inquest to see if you collaborate with The Paper. | 我要提交一个审讯看你是否和报纸勾结 |
[1:19:07] | Do as you want. | 随便你 |
[1:19:10] | Five days a week I work on radicals. | 我每周五天没命的工作 |
[1:19:12] | I want to have the weekend off. | 我想有个周末休息 |
[1:19:29] | – What are you doing? – What do you want? | – 你在干什么? – 你想要什么? |
[1:19:32] | – I’m with The Press. – Who are you? | – 我是报社的 – 你是谁? |
[1:19:35] | Move it. | 走 |
[1:19:37] | Leave us alone or I’ll whack you in the face! Go away! | 别烦我们不然我会打烂你的脸 走开 |
[1:19:45] | I recognized you right away. You’re the broad’s boss. | 我立刻就认出你了 你是布罗德的老板 |
[1:19:49] | And this is the house with the swimming pool. | 这是个带游泳池的房子 |
[1:20:05] | The coffee is very weak. | 咖啡很糟 |
[1:20:09] | – Not like Katharina’s. – Cut it out. | – 不像卡塔琳娜冲的 – 别说了 |
[1:20:13] | – I’m not blaming you. – You couldn’t if you wanted to. | – 我不是在责怪你 – 你想也不能 |
[1:20:17] | – With Katharina I could never… – Never do what? | – 对于卡塔琳娜我绝不能… – 不能做什么? |
[1:20:22] | Take her in my arms. | 把她揽入我的臂膀 |
[1:20:25] | – Not on your account. – Thanks. | – 不是为了你 -谢谢 |
[1:20:27] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[1:20:30] | On account of her. | 是为了她 |
[1:20:34] | She’s so damned vulnerable. | 她太易受伤害了 |
[1:20:39] | – I don’t think Alois noticed that. – What’s Alois got to do with it? | – 我不认为阿洛伊斯注意到了那点 – 阿洛伊斯和这有什么关系? |
[1:20:44] | Didn’t it occur to you that he’s the gentleman friend? | 你没有想到阿洛伊斯就是那绅士朋友吗? |
[1:20:51] | He thinks he’s irresistible. | 他认为他是无法抗拒的 |
[1:20:55] | I know that from experience. | 我从亲身经历中知道的 |
[1:20:58] | If it turns out it was Alois, | 如果结果是阿洛伊斯 |
[1:21:00] | I’ll punch him in the jaw. | 我会打碎他的下巴 |
[1:21:03] | Help yourself. He just drove up. | 请自便 他刚下车 |
[1:21:22] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:21:25] | – Good morning, Trude. – Hello, gentleman friend! | – 早上好 特鲁多 – 你好 绅士朋友! |
[1:21:29] | I suppose Trude was right. | 我想特鲁多是对的 |
[1:21:31] | I’m not sure that’s very good taste. | 我不认为那是很好的品味 |
[1:21:33] | Good taste would be to be your wife’s gentleman friend. | 好的品味会成为你妻子的绅士朋友 |
[1:21:37] | The heating isn’t on yet. | 暖气还没好 |
[1:21:43] | Do everything you can to find Katharina. | 尽你的一切所能去找卡塔琳娜 |
[1:21:52] | I’m sorry you couldn’t get here before. | 很遗憾你之前没能来这里 |
[1:21:55] | – I can’t do anything about The Paper. – Lüding is in charge of that. | – 我对报纸无能为力 – 卢丁在负责那个 |
[1:21:58] | I don’t want my name to appear. | 我不想我的名字出现 |
[1:22:01] | Didn’t you speak to Lüding? | 你和卢丁谈过了吗? |
[1:22:03] | – You don’t seem to be in the picture. – I’ve no idea. | – 你看起来没在照片里 – 我不知道 |
[1:22:07] | That’s weird, considering I happen to be your client. | 这真奇怪 考虑到我刚好是你的客户 |
[1:22:12] | – Why didn’t you come by plane? – Because of the fog. | – 你为什么不坐飞机来? – 因为有雾 |
[1:22:16] | – So you don’t know where she is? – No. | – 那么你不知道她在哪里? – 不 |
[1:22:21] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[1:22:24] | Katharina called T?tges an hour ago to offer him an exclusive interview. | 卡塔琳娜一小时前打电话给托特洛斯让他进行一个独家专访 |
[1:22:30] | So what? Lüding is controlling The Paper. | 那又如何? 卢丁控制着报社 |
[1:22:33] | There are other papers besides The Paper. | 除了报社外还有其他报社 |
[1:22:36] | T?tges can sell his articles through patsies. | 托特洛斯可以通过容易上当的人买他的报纸 |
[1:22:40] | I have nothing against making headlines, | 我不反对制照头条新闻 |
[1:22:42] | except in connection with anarchists. | 但和无政府主义者有关的除外 |
[1:22:45] | Why didn’t you think of that before your “visits”? | 为什么你来之前没想过那个? |
[1:22:53] | An affair might at worst bring me into trouble at home, not in public. | 绯闻最多只能使我在家里有麻烦 不会在公众面前不会 |
[1:22:59] | We do live in a free country. | 我们确实生活在一个自由的国家 |
[1:23:06] | Hubert. | 休伯特 |
[1:23:10] | Talk her out of this interview. | 说服她别接受这个访问 |
[1:23:14] | The worst hasn’t come out yet in the interrogations or in the press. | 最坏事情的还没有出现在审问中或媒体上 |
[1:23:23] | Six months ago, I made Katharina | 六个月前 我让卡塔琳娜 |
[1:23:28] | take the key to our place in the country. | 拿着我们在乡下的房子的钥匙 |
[1:23:36] | Sentimentality, I guess. | 多愁善感 我猜 |
[1:23:41] | I do love the girl. | 我确实爱这个女孩 |
[1:23:45] | – But you won’t help her against The Paper. – You can’t help her. | – 但你不会帮助她对抗报社 – 你帮不了她 |
[1:23:48] | You can help me. She won’t let you help her! | 你能帮我 她不会让你帮她! |
[1:23:54] | God damn it, Hubert. | 该死 休伯特 |
[1:23:58] | You still don’t understand. | 你还是不明白 |
[1:24:03] | I’m sure she gave the key to G?tten | 她肯定把钥匙给了戈顿 |
[1:24:07] | and he’s hiding at my place now. | 他现在藏在我的地方 |
[1:24:12] | It’s a good hideout. | 那是个好的藏身处 |
[1:24:17] | Why don’t you call the police? | 你什么你不告诉警察? |
[1:24:23] | An anarchist in my house! | 一个无政府主义者在我的房子里! |
[1:24:27] | He must go away. | 他肯定走了 |
[1:24:30] | – You could drive out there as my lawyer. – Me? – Yes. | – 你可以作为我的律师开车去那里 – 我? 是的 |
[1:24:34] | To see if the snow drops are out? | 去看看雪化了没有? |
[1:24:37] | Do you really mean that? | 你那是认真的吗? |
[1:24:39] | These Paper-bastards must be watching me every minute. | 那些混蛋媒体肯定时刻在盯着我 |
[1:24:45] | If my name is printed in connection with this gang, | 如果在报纸上我的名字与那个团伙有关系 |
[1:24:49] | I’m through. | 我就完了 |
[1:24:59] | Just out of the feeling | 别感情用事 |
[1:25:01] | you shouldn’t get too involved for Katharina. | 你不应该为了卡塔琳娜卷入太深 |
[1:25:04] | I’m not saying that for me, but for you. | 我那样说不是为了我 是为了你 |
[1:25:07] | – Sorry, Alois. – Then we’ll have to part company. | – 对不起 阿洛伊斯 – 那么我们只得断绝来往了 |
[1:25:13] | Two picture frames with portraits, a pair of health shoes, | 两个装有肖像的像框 一双复古帆布鞋 |
[1:25:19] | toilet articles in a plastic bag. | 塑料袋里有化妆用品 |
[1:25:22] | Clothes are in the suitcase with an inventory. | 衣服在手提箱里 里面有一个清单 |
[1:25:26] | Valuables: Two wedding rings, | 贵重物品: 两个结婚戒子 |
[1:25:28] | a pin, and 32.50 marks in cash. | 一个别针和三十二点五马克的现金 |
[1:25:35] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[1:25:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:25:43] | If T?tges actually was in her room, | 如果托特格斯确实曾在她的屋里 |
[1:25:46] | I’ll sue him. | 我会告他 |
[1:25:51] | But I think it’s impossible that he had the nerve to do it. | 但我认为他不可能有那胆量 |
[1:25:57] | I’ll go to court. | 我会去法庭 |
[1:25:59] | I’ll notify the Medical Association. | 我会通知医学会 |
[1:26:03] | We can’t prove it had a harmful effect, but we can’t exclude it either. | 我们不能证明它有不良影响 但我们也不能排除它 |
[1:26:07] | The operation had been successful, | 手术很成功 |
[1:26:09] | and your mother was on the way to recovery. | 你的妈妈正在恢复之中 |
[1:26:12] | These people are murderers. All of them. | 这些人是谋杀犯 全都是 |
[1:26:16] | It’s their very business to rob innocent people of their honor, | 他们非常善于掠夺无辜者的名誉 |
[1:26:20] | often to take their lives. | 经常夺去他们的生命 |
[1:26:22] | Otherwise nobody would buy their papers. | 不然没人会买他们的报纸 |
[1:26:25] | Are you a Marxist? | 你是马克思主义者吗? |
[1:26:36] | Just a moment, please. Your mother is being prepared. | 请等一等 你妈妈正在做准备 |
[1:26:40] | I would like to be there. | 我想在这里 |
[1:26:48] | Maria and Teresa, our two helps. | 玛丽亚和特里萨 我们的两个助手 |
[1:26:51] | – Are you her daughter? – Yes. | – 你是她的女儿? – 是的 |
[1:26:54] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:28:46] | Attention! This is the police! | 这是警察! 注意! |
[1:29:16] | The villa’s owner, a well-known Executive and university professor, | 别墅的主人 一个著名的总经理和大学教授 |
[1:29:20] | is also a major Party official. | 同样也是一个大党的官员 |
[1:29:22] | It is not clear yet how G?tten could have broken into this well-protected place. | 现在还不清楚戈顿是怎样闯入这个戒备森严的地方 |
[1:29:27] | The owner, Professor Str?ubleder, | 别墅主人 斯塔布勒德尔教授 |
[1:29:30] | has gone into retreat for the carnival period. | 在狂欢节期间在此静居 |
[1:29:34] | The house is surrounded by hills, as if by perfect watch towers. | 房子四面环山 像一个完美的了望塔 |
[1:29:40] | Special troops were landed at night by choppers, | 特种部队已于夜间乘战斧直升机达到 |
[1:29:45] | out of earshot, and went into action. | 在能听见的距离之外 开始了行动 |
[1:29:48] | We waited for G?tten to make his contacts. | 我们等待着戈顿进行他的会面 |
[1:29:52] | It was essential to find out whom he was trying to contact. | 找到戈顿的联系人至关重要 |
[1:29:56] | Our success here has proven that it was a risk worth taking. | 我们在这里的成功证明这是个值得冒的险 |
[1:30:00] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:30:35] | Where is Ludwig? What happened? | 路德维格在哪? 发生了什么事? |
[1:30:39] | We’ve already removed him. He’s well. | 我们已经将他转移 他很好 |
[1:30:42] | Just a bullet wound in the thigh. | 只是大腿上有个枪伤 |
[1:30:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[1:31:34] | All we know is he’s a deserter from the Bundeswehr. | 我们只知道他是一个德国国防军的逃兵 |
[1:31:39] | He damaged this blessed institution materially, | 他大大的为这个神圣的机构抹了黑 |
[1:31:43] | not only morally. | 不只是道德上 |
[1:31:45] | He never robbed a bank. | 他没有抢银行 |
[1:31:47] | He helped himself to the pay of two regiments. | 他让自己在两个团服役 |
[1:31:51] | Actually, it’s all my fault. | 事实上 这全是我的错 |
[1:31:53] | This is the blueprint for the heating and plumbing system of Katharina’s building. | 这是卡塔琳娜房子的暖区和水管系统的草图 |
[1:31:58] | It was on the wall in our bedroom. | 它在我们卧室的墙上 |
[1:32:00] | It fascinated Katharina. I told her exactly how high the passages are, | 卡塔琳娜对它很着迷 我告诉了她过道的准确高度 |
[1:32:05] | where you can stand up straight, where you have to duck | 什么地方你可以直立 什么地方你得弯腰 |
[1:32:09] | in order to fix pipes or wires. | 为了去修理管道或线路 |
[1:32:12] | Katharina, will you sit down? | 卡塔琳娜 你要坐下吗? |
[1:32:17] | Today, we are going to spoil you. | 今天 我们将服侍你 |
[1:32:25] | Without minimizing anything, what exactly happened? | 到底发生了什么? |
[1:32:31] | You’ve been interrogated. So have we all. | 你受到审问 我们也一样 |
[1:32:34] | The Paper smeared the usual crap on us. | 报社用惯用的垃圾诋毁我们 |
[1:32:38] | They only spared me, | 他们只放过了我 |
[1:32:40] | perhaps just because I’m an old Nazi. | 也许是因为我是个老纳粹 |
[1:32:47] | You can stay at my place if you won’t go home. | 如果你不回家的话你可以留在我这 |
[1:32:51] | Here’s my key. | 这是我的钥匙 |
[1:32:53] | – Thanks. – I’m going to live with Else anyway. | – 谢谢 – 反正我都会去其他地方生活 |
[1:33:01] | Life goes on. | 生活仍然继续 |
[1:33:14] | – So, Katharina. – How long will Ludwig get? | – 那么 卡塔琳娜 – 路德维格还有多长时间? |
[1:33:20] | With this hysteria, I figure eight to ten years. | 像这样歇斯底里 我想八到十年 |
[1:33:36] | – You really love him? – Yes. | – 你真的爱他? – 是的 |
[1:33:44] | Why this interview, now that it’s all over? Let me cancel it. | 为什么还要访问 现在不是一切结束了吗? 让我取消它 |
[1:33:50] | No, I want to see T?tges. | 不 我想见托特格斯 |
[1:33:54] | I want to know what such a man looks like. | 我想知道那样的人是什么样子 |
[1:33:57] | You’re not up to his tricks. He’ll fool you again. | 你对付不了他的轨迹 他会再一次愚弄你 |
[1:34:00] | At least let me come along. | 至少让我和你一起 |
[1:34:03] | I’d prefer to do it alone. | 我更愿意一个人去做 |
[1:34:06] | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 1975 | 一九七五年 二月九日 星期天 |
[1:34:10] | G?TTEN CAUGHT – MOTHER DIES | 戈顿被抓 – 母亲去世 |
[1:34:17] | FIRST VICTIM OF ANARCHIST PARAMOUR | 无政府主义者情妇的第一个受害者 |
[1:34:48] | Hey, Katharina, is that you? | 嗨 卡塔琳娜 是你吗? |
[1:34:55] | We’ll have a beer for breakfast. | 我们早餐会喝啤酒 |
[1:34:58] | – Look over there. – It’s the Blum girl. | – 看这边 – 是布鲁姆 |
[1:35:00] | You’re in The Paper. Everyday! | 你每天都上报纸! |
[1:35:03] | We’re saving the clippings. | 我们在收集关于你的剪报 |
[1:35:15] | How about a quickie? | 来个一饮而尽怎么样? |
[1:35:22] | She belongs in the gas chamber. | 她应该进毒气室 |
[1:35:26] | Cheers! | 干杯! |
[1:36:59] | See, Blum, | 你看 布鲁姆 |
[1:37:02] | you’re famous now. | 你现在出名了 |
[1:37:05] | All that mail, even on Sunday! | 所有的这些信 甚至周日! |
[1:37:09] | You can thank me for all that. | 所有的那些你都可以感谢我 |
[1:37:14] | Special delivery, telegrams, | 送信人送来的快递 电报 |
[1:37:23] | Just wait. You can make a lot of money on your name. | 等等 你可以利用你的名字赚很多钱 |
[1:37:26] | The story is still hot news, | 这故事仍是热门新闻 |
[1:37:28] | but we must keep plugging it or people will forget about you. | 但我们得继续跟进不然人们会忘记你 |
[1:37:34] | First an exclusive interview for a weekly magazine. | 首先是一个周刊的独家专访 |
[1:37:37] | You’re news. You have to exploit that. | 你是新闻 你得利用它 |
[1:37:42] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:37:45] | This is for the story on Str?ubleder. | 这是为那个斯塔布勒德尔故事 |
[1:37:50] | That business with the key. We’ll take care of the gentleman! | 那个关于钥匙的事 我们会处理那位先生 |
[1:37:57] | We’ll club him over the head. | 我们会给他当头一棒 |
[1:38:00] | You have to be a bit more tolerant. | 你得多忍耐一点 |
[1:38:07] | You’re not blaming me for that Paper coverage? | 你不会因为那个报纸的报道怪我吧? |
[1:38:12] | They treated you a little rough. You’re not mad at me? | 他们对你有点粗鲁 你没生我气吧? |
[1:38:18] | I’ll get through it and so will you. | 我会熬过来的 你也会 |
[1:38:20] | I often get furious with the editors. | 我常常会对编辑暴怒 |
[1:38:22] | I deliver first-rate copy and they turn it into crap. | 他们把我送去的头等材料变成垃圾 |
[1:38:29] | I have a lot of respect for you. | 我很尊重你 |
[1:38:36] | Really! | 真的 |
[1:38:39] | What you’ve done… I take my hat off! | 你所做的事… 我表示钦佩! |
[1:38:42] | Politically naive, of course. | 政治天真 当然 |
[1:38:44] | We should get to know each other better. | 我们应该相互加深了解 |
[1:38:48] | This interview is just the beginning. | 这个访谈只是开始 |
[1:38:53] | How about fucking for a start? | 以做爱来开始怎么样? |
[1:39:53] | Sch?nner’s corpse has been found in the woods. The Paper photographer. | 报社的摄影师斯克内尔的尸体在树林中被发现 |
[1:39:59] | He was shot. | 他被枪击 |
[1:40:01] | Did you kill him too? | 你也杀了他? |
[1:40:08] | Well, why not him too? | 为什么不呢? |
[1:41:26] | EPILOGUE | 尾声 |
[1:42:28] | This is a very moving moment at the cemetery. | 这是在墓地的一个非常感人的时刻 |
[1:42:32] | Many of our prominent citizens are paying their last respects | 许多杰出的公民正在将他们最后的敬意 |
[1:42:36] | to the cold-blooded murdered journalist, Mr. T?tges. | 致与被冷血杀害的记者 托特格斯先生 |
[1:42:39] | This is his mother, Mrs. T?tges… | 这是他的母亲 托特格斯太太… |
[1:42:43] | We recognize Mr. and Mrs. Str?ubleder | 我们认出了斯塔布勒德尔先生和太太 |
[1:42:47] | and the owner of The Paper, Dr. Lüding, who will give the eulogy. | 还有颂词将致颂词的报社老板 卢丁博士 |
[1:43:04] | The shots that killed Werner T?tges | 杀了托特格斯的子弹 |
[1:43:11] | didn’t hit him alone. | 不只是击中了他一个人 |
[1:43:14] | They were aimed at Freedom of the Press, | 他们针对的是新闻自由 |
[1:43:18] | one of the most precious values of our young Democracy. | 我们年轻的民主中一个最宝贵的价值 |
[1:43:24] | And these shots | 那些射击 |
[1:43:26] | – for us who stand here in grief and horror – | – 对于站在此地悲痛和恐惧的我们 – |
[1:43:31] | they strike us. | 它们击中了我们 |
[1:43:35] | Just as they struck him. | 就像它们击中了它一样 |
[1:43:39] | Who doesn’t feel the wound? | 谁不会感觉到那伤口? |
[1:43:41] | Who doesn’t feel the sorrow | 谁不会悲伤 |
[1:43:44] | above and beyond one’s personal concerns? | 多于个人关注? |
[1:43:50] | Who doesn’t feel the breath of terror, | 谁不会感觉到恐怖的气息 |
[1:43:56] | the savagery of anarchy, | 政治混乱的野蛮 |
[1:44:00] | the violence which is undermining | 暴力在侵蚀 |
[1:44:03] | the foundations of our liberal-democratic order, which we are so devoted to. | 我们致力于的自由主义民主秩序的根基 |
[1:44:15] | Here, allegedly private motives | 这里 声称的私人动机 |
[1:44:20] | have led to a political assassination, | 导致了政治刺杀 |
[1:44:24] | and we can say once more: Stop it before it grows! | 我们能再一次呼吁:把它阻止在萌芽状态! |
[1:44:29] | Look out, | 小心 |
[1:44:32] | for Freedom of the Press is the core of everything: | 因为新闻自由是一切的核心: |
[1:44:37] | well-being, social progress, democracy, | 福利 社会进步 民主 |
[1:44:41] | pluralism, | 多元主义 |
[1:44:44] | diversity of opinions. | 意见多样性 |
[1:44:49] | And whoever attacks The Paper | 谁攻击报社 |
[1:44:53] | attacks us all. | 谁就在攻击我们所有人 |
[1:45:03] | TO OUR COLLEAGUE- VICTIM OF HIS PROFESSION | 致我们的同僚- 他职业的受害者 |
[1:45:07] | EDITORIAL DEPARTMENT “THE PAPER” | “报社”编辑部 |
[1:45:12] | CHARACTERS AND EVENTS ARE FICTITIOUS | 角色和事件为虚构 |
[1:45:16] | DESCRIPTION OF CERTAIN JOURNALISTIC PRACTICES | 描述特定的新闻事业 |
[1:45:21] | ARE NEITHER INTENTIONAL NOR ACCIDENTAL | 不是故意也非偶然 |
[1:45:27] | BUT UNAVOIDABLE | 但是不可避免的 |