英文名称:Deadly Impact
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | There’s gotta be a million people in the middle of that store. | 今天商店里的人真是多死了 |
[00:41] | Tommy. Tommy, if you ever wanna call me friend again | 汤米 如果你还想和我做朋友 |
[00:43] | You’ll help me right now. | 你现在就来帮帮忙 |
[00:45] | Okay, you’ve been in charge of the tree for the last 10 years, | 过去的十年一直都是你装饰圣诞树的 |
[00:47] | And somehow or another you’ve always managed to pull it off. | 不管怎么样你都会搞定的 |
[00:50] | I have faith in you, brother. | 我相信你 兄弟 |
[00:53] | Anybody heard from Kelly? | 凯丽有打电话回来吗 |
[00:54] | She had to run out real quick and pick up some last-minute stuff. | 她搞完最后一点事马上就来 |
[00:57] | Yes, she did, didn’t she? | 对 她马上回 |
[00:59] | She’s getting me that stainless steel barbecue, isn’t she? | 她在给我准备不锈钢野餐烤架 对吗 |
[01:00] | -I don’t know. -You know what she’s… | -我不知道 -你知道她在准备 |
[01:04] | And so do you. Don’t… | 你也知道 是不是 |
[01:06] | That’s fine. That’s all right. | 好 行 不说了 |
[01:08] | I like surprises. That’s all right. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
[01:10] | Is that what you got for aunt Kelly? | 那是你准备给凯丽阿姨的吗 |
[01:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:16] | -Why, you don’t like it? -It’s nice. | -怎么了 不喜欢吗 -不错 |
[01:19] | Come on now. Your daddy helped me pick it out. | 怎么了 这是你爸爸帮我挑的 |
[01:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:22] | 2 men shouldn’t go shopping for jewelry. | 两个大男人不应该去商店买首饰 |
[01:24] | What do you… you know what? | 你怎么这么说 你知道什么呀 |
[01:26] | She’s gonna love it ’cause it’s from Tommy. | 她肯定会喜欢的 首先因为是汤米送的 |
[01:28] | And second of all, it’s the thought that counts, anyway. | 第二因为他很用心 |
[01:29] | Okay, yeah. Well, I don’t want her to | 好了 我不想因为是我送的 |
[01:31] | Love it because Tommy got it for her. | 她才喜欢它 |
[01:32] | -You’re the one… -Just relax, okay? | -你总是那个… -放松好吗 |
[01:33] | -Don’t listen to her. Just wrap the gift. -Hey, dad. | -别听她的 把礼物包起来 -老爸 |
[01:35] | -What? -Sometimes it’s the gift that matters. | -怎么了 -有时送什么样的礼物很重要 |
[01:38] | Really? So, then your gift for me better be really good. | 是吗 那你给我的礼物最好是很带劲的 |
[01:43] | It is. I maxed out your card. | 当然 我把你的卡刷爆了 |
[01:47] | – Did you hear that? – I… yeah, I did. | -你听到没有 -是的 我听到了 |
[01:50] | Between an ex-wife and a teenage daughter, | 前妻和我的未成年的女儿 |
[01:53] | You wonder why I’m broke all the time? | 你知道我为啥老是没钱了吧 |
[01:54] | Well, I’m starting to figure it out, I tell you that much. | 我总算领会到了 其它我不说了 |
[01:57] | When are you guys gonna have kids? | 你们想什么时候要孩子 |
[01:59] | Well, you know what? It might be sooner than you think. | 肯定比你想象的要快 |
[02:01] | I mean, Kelly’s sister and that husband of theirs… | 凯丽的姐姐和她的丈夫 |
[02:02] | I mean, they’re replicating like rabbits, you know? | 他们生起孩子就像兔子繁殖一样 |
[02:05] | And that’s put Kelly in the mood. It really has. | 真的影响到了凯丽 真的 |
[02:07] | And you know me, I mean, I’ve always wanted kids, so… | 你了解我 我一直很想要孩子 |
[02:11] | You never know. We’ll see. | 谁也不知道以后啥样 走着看吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1296个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:243个,六级词汇:127个,GRE词汇:112个,托福词汇:171个,考研词汇:269个,专四词汇:213个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:420个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:19] | I told you I could count on you, now didn’t I? | 我就说你一定能行 |
[02:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:33] | – It’s Christmas Eve. – I know, baby. I’m sorry. | -今天是平安夜 -我知道 宝宝 对不起 |
[02:38] | If we’re gonna be more than 45 minutes, | 如果我们45分钟后还不回 |
[02:40] | Tell Kelly I’ll give her a call. | 告诉凯丽我会给她电话的 |
[02:42] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[02:47] | Our informant has set a meeting with the lion. | 我们的线人约了狮子见面 |
[02:49] | We have a time and a place. | 我们掌握了时间和地点 |
[02:50] | Get the team prepped and ready to move out asap. | 集合队伍尽快行动 |
[02:54] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[02:54] | Tonight could be a career moment for us. | 今夜将会是我们职业生涯的关键时刻 |
[02:56] | – We have a location on the lion. – Reliable? | -我们掌握了狮子的位置 -可靠吗 |
[02:58] | Well, the tip comes from a guy who claims he’s his father. | 密报来自一个自称是狮子父亲的人 |
[03:01] | He thinks his son is the lion and | 他觉得他的儿子就是狮子 |
[03:03] | He can’t keep it secret anymore. | 他再也不能保密了 |
[03:04] | This is it, gentlemen. | 情况是这样的 同志们 |
[03:06] | After 3 years of hard work, we’ve got | 经过三年的不懈努力 |
[03:08] | The break we’ve been waiting for. | 我们终于等来了千载难缝的机会 |
[03:10] | We’ve received a credible tip | 我们收到了有关狮子行踪的 |
[03:11] | Concerning the whereabouts of the lion. | 可靠线报 |
[03:13] | Now watch your step in there. This guy’s a bomb specialist | 请你们小心 这个人是炸弹专家 |
[03:16] | Wanted for assassinations all over the world. | 想对全世界下手 |
[03:19] | Tom, you’ve been living and breathing this guy for 3 years. | 汤姆 这三年来你一直调查这家伙 |
[03:21] | It’s your show. You’re first in. | 看你的了 你带队 |
[03:23] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[03:36] | All right, guys. Listen up. You heard Duvall. | 伙计们听着 你们刚听到杜瓦尔说的啦 |
[03:38] | This guy’s a loose cannon. Stay alert. Cover your partner’s ass. | 这个人异常危险 保持警惕 同伴相互保护 |
[03:41] | We’ll all be opening up presents by | 我们明天早上 |
[03:43] | Tomorrow morning with the families. | 还要和家人一起拆礼物呢 |
[03:44] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白了 |
[04:28] | First strike in position. | 第一攻击小队就位 |
[04:45] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. Move, move, move, move! | 快 行动 行动 上 上 |
[04:53] | – Excellent. Excellent. – Bedroom clear. | -很好 -卧室安全 |
[04:55] | – Going to right. – Hallway clear! | -向右 -走廊安全 |
[05:06] | Left front living room. | 只剩前客厅了 |
[05:10] | – Living room and kitchen secure. – 10 through the air. | -客厅和厨房都安全 -十号顶屋进入 |
[05:12] | – Tommy, get down to the basement now. – Coming now. | -汤米快来地下室 -现在就来 |
[05:18] | He’s on his way now. | 他现在就来 |
[05:27] | Hey, Tommy. This is bad, man. | 汤米 情况很糟 老兄 |
[05:35] | – Kelly? – No, no… stop, stop. | -凯丽 -不 不 别动 |
[05:37] | Looks at a perimeter, man. Looks like 20 pounds of c-4. | 看看周遭 老兄 好像有二十镑的c-4炸药 |
[05:55] | – Detective Armstrong. – Who is this? | -阿姆斯特朗探员吗 -你是谁 |
[05:58] | Do not speak until you are asked a specific question, | 不要说话除非我问你具体问题 |
[06:02] | At which point you will simply say “yes ” or “no.” | 你只要回答是或不是就可以了 |
[06:05] | – I need a trace confirmed immediately. – Copy. | -快跟踪电话 -明白 |
[06:08] | Do not scream into the phone. Do not call me “motherfucker,” | 不要在电话里叫喊 不要叫我操你妈 |
[06:12] | And tell me that you’ll hunt me down and kill me. | 也不要对我说 你要抓住我会杀了我 |
[06:15] | Honestly, that will do no good. | 实话实说 那样做对你一点好处也没 |
[06:18] | – Are we clear so far? – Yes. | -明白我说的话吗 -明白 |
[06:22] | Good. Now, Tom, this is important. | 好的 汤姆现在关键的问题是 |
[06:25] | If anyone tries to leave the basement or cross that black line, | 如果有人试图离开地下室或者越黑线 |
[06:31] | Everyone in the house will die. Do you understand? | 所有在房子里的人都会死 你明白吗 |
[06:35] | Nobody move! All portals are triggered. | 所有人都别动 所有入口都有引线 |
[06:37] | I repeat, all portals are triggered. | 重复一遍 所有入口都有引线 |
[06:39] | Unsub’s claiming the place is locked. Confirm. | 嫌犯声称这地方已被反锁 确认下 |
[06:43] | Look closely at your wife’s bosom. | 看看你妻子的胸前 |
[06:46] | – You’ll see a red heart. – Yes. | -你会看到一颗红心 -看到了 |
[06:49] | The trigger shutoff control is taped to her chest | 引线控制系统就在她胸前 |
[06:54] | Directly behind the heart. | 红心的正后方 |
[06:58] | Tom, one more thing. That cop on the right, | 汤姆 还有件事 看到在你右边的警察了吗 |
[07:00] | What’s he carrying? An mp5? | 他手里拿的什么 mp5型手枪吗 |
[07:02] | Take it from him now, would you please? | 你拿来好吗 |
[07:05] | Mp, now. | 枪 拿来 |
[07:07] | Yes. Okay. Got it. | 好的 我拿到了 |
[07:10] | You have a decision to make. | 你有两种选择 |
[07:13] | Shut off the controls by shooting your wife, | 打死你的妻子停止引爆系统 |
[07:17] | Or do nothing and you, she, and your men will all die. | 或者不打 你们全部都死 |
[07:22] | Listen to me. Why are you doing this? | 听我说 你为什么这样做 |
[07:23] | You wrecked my entire southwest network. | 你毁了我整个西南部的网络系统 |
[07:26] | Now I came here to do my job, which was Panama. | 我现在要开始我的巴拿马行动 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna leave with something else. | 我想带走些东西 |
[07:32] | Either your life or your sanity. | 不是你的命就是你的心智 |
[07:34] | – Doesn’t matter to me which you choose. – You listen to me. | -你选择什么对我来说都行 -你听我说 |
[07:36] | We can work something out. You hear me? | 我们可以好好谈谈 你听见了吗 |
[07:38] | You can’t afford me, Tom. | 我要的你给不了我 汤姆 |
[07:40] | I have to lower my standards just to make you a target. | 我不得不降低标准把你作为目标了 |
[07:47] | I’ll find you. | 我到抓到你的 |
[07:49] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[07:51] | I suggest you apprise your men of their situation. | 我劝你还是给他们说一下你们的处境吧 |
[07:54] | You have 3 minutes and 25 seconds. | 你有三分二十五秒 |
[07:56] | Jesus, Tommy, please. Here, talk to me. | 天啊 汤米 给我说说情况 |
[07:59] | This is the first time I’ve seen you look scared, man. | 我头一次看到你这么害怕 老兄 |
[08:02] | C-4 shutoff switch is a glass tube taped to Kelly’s chest. | C-4炸药的控制系统是一个栓在凯丽胸前的玻璃管 |
[08:06] | What the fuck does that mean? | 到底他妈的什么东西 |
[08:07] | In order to deactivate the explosives, | 如果想解除炸药 |
[08:09] | I have to shoot the switch. | 我必须打爆那个开关 |
[08:10] | And what if you don’t? | 如果你不打呢 |
[08:13] | Then we all die. | 我们都会死的 |
[08:15] | – I wanna negotiate. – There’s no negotiating. | -我想再谈谈 -没有商量的余地 |
[08:18] | Tom, I told you, it’s in motion. | 汤姆我给你说过了炸药已启动 |
[08:20] | I pushed the button. | 我按过启动按钮了 |
[08:21] | My explosives don’t have an off switch. | 我的炸弹不能关闭 |
[08:24] | You kill all of your men, | 你会杀了你的所有同事 |
[08:26] | Make their wives widows, | 他们的妻子都会成为寡妇 |
[08:28] | Leave all their children fatherless, | 所有孩子都失去父亲 |
[08:32] | Or shut off the switch. You have 2 and a half minutes. | 要不你就打爆引线 你只有两分钟的时间了 |
[08:37] | Fuck this guy, all right? | 操他妈的别理他 |
[08:39] | I say we smash the cameras, grab Kelly, and run like hell. | 我们打烂摄像头 救下凯丽就跑出去 |
[08:41] | He can light this place up a lot faster than we can run. | 他炸掉这里的速度肯定比我们跑的快 |
[08:43] | Now you make it clear to your men, running is not an option. | 现在你要给你的同事说 跑根本是不可能的 |
[08:48] | Saving your wife is not an option. | 救你的妻子也是不可能的 |
[08:52] | You listen to me, you motherfucker. | 你听我说 我操你妈 |
[08:53] | I swear to fucking god that… | 我向上帝发誓我会… |
[08:55] | What did I tell you about calling me that? | 我刚才怎么跟你说来着 |
[08:57] | There’s 2 minutes left, Tom. | 只剩两分钟了 汤姆 |
[09:07] | You listen to me. I’m begging you now, all right? | 听我说 我求你了 好吗 |
[09:10] | You don’t do this. | 你别这样做 |
[09:11] | You don’t take this out on my wife, you understand me? | 你不能把气发泄在我妻子身上 你明白吗 |
[09:13] | I am not taking it out on her. | 我没有把气发在她身上 |
[09:16] | In fact, Kelly and I had a very nice conversation. | 事实上 我和凯丽谈的很愉快 |
[09:20] | And I made sure that when you shut the | 我保证你打死她的时候 |
[09:23] | switch off, she won’t feel a thing. | 她会感觉很安详 |
[09:26] | You’re the one that has to live with what happens tonight. | 今晚的事会伴随你的余生 |
[09:29] | No, no. | 别这样 别这样 |
[09:31] | You have one of my men put a gun to my head, | 你叫我的同事拿枪对着我的头 |
[09:33] | They pull the trigger, you have me. You understand me? | 他们打死我 你就报仇了 行吗 |
[09:37] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[09:38] | If I wanted it to be that easy, I’d have done it already. | 如果我想那么简单的杀了你 我早就做了 |
[09:42] | We have confirmation from OED. 3 encrypted triggers, man. | 我们向军械工程处确认了 是三种加密触发引线 |
[09:46] | There’s enough c-4 down here to blow the whole block. | 这里的c-4炸药足够把整个街区炸上天 |
[09:51] | What’s the call, Tom? | 怎么办 汤姆 |
[09:54] | – Tommy. You gotta make a call, man. – I don’t know, man. | -汤米 你要做个决定 -我不知道 |
[09:59] | I don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[10:02] | – Tom. – Yeah? | -汤姆 -什么事 |
[10:04] | You’re running out of time. Your choice, | 你没有时间了 怎么办 |
[10:06] | One life or 10? | 一条命还是十条命 |
[10:09] | You look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:11] | Now please, I’ll do anything you want, but you don’t kill her. | 现在请看着 我会做你想要的事 但你别杀她 |
[10:16] | I’m not going to kill her. You are. | 不是我要杀她 是你 |
[10:18] | You’ve been investigating this case and me long enough to know | 你调查这案件和我很长时间了 你应该知道 |
[10:22] | That I mean what I say and I do what I mean. | 我言必践 行必果 |
[10:26] | Please. She’s all I got. | 求你了 她是我的全部 |
[10:30] | If it makes it easier for Kelly, | 如果你不想让凯丽那么痛苦 |
[10:32] | Why don’t you shut off the lights. | 为什么你不关了灯呢 |
[10:34] | The cameras have night vision. | 摄像头有夜视能力 |
[10:37] | So it doesn’t make a difference to me. | 所以对我来说都行 |
[10:39] | Come on, Tommy. What’s the call, man? | 快点 汤米 你的命令是什么 |
[10:42] | There’s gotta be another way, Ryan. | 应该有其它办法的 莱恩 |
[10:44] | Come on, help me out here, man. | 帮帮我 别让我在这里 |
[10:47] | We’re approaching one minute. | 我们只剩一分钟了 |
[10:54] | Honey, look at me. | 甜心 看着我 |
[10:59] | Honey, can you look at me? | 甜心 你能看着我吗 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我会把你救出去的 好吗 |
[11:06] | What I’m gonna do is I’m gonna turn the lights out. | 我现在要做的就是去关掉所有的灯 |
[11:09] | I’m gonna scoop you up in the dark | 在黑暗中我会抱起你 |
[11:11] | And I’m gonna carry you right out of here, okay? | 我背你离开这里的 好吗 |
[11:14] | But I need you to do me a favor. | 但你要帮我个忙 |
[11:19] | Whenever I turn the lights out, I want you to be very still. | 当我关灯时 我想你要十分的镇静 |
[11:24] | Okay? Can you do that? | 好吗 你能做到吗 |
[11:29] | It’s almost over, baby. | 马上就结束了 宝贝 |
[11:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[11:48] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[14:50] | Tom Armstrong? Wait. | 汤姆・ 阿姆斯特朗 等下 |
[14:53] | Are you Tom Armstrong? | 你是汤姆・ 阿姆斯特朗吗 |
[14:56] | I am. Why? | 我是 为什么 |
[14:58] | Haven’t spoken english in a while. | 我很长时间没说英语了 |
[15:01] | That’s fine. Kind of miss it, actually. | 没事 有点想说英语了 |
[15:04] | – What you need? – Can we talk for a few minutes? | -你想要什么 -我能和你谈几分钟吗 |
[15:07] | How about I buy you another drink? | 我再请你喝一杯 |
[15:09] | No, thanks. How about tomorrow? | 不用了 谢谢 明天吧 |
[15:10] | No, that’s not good enough. | 不 还是今天吧 |
[15:12] | It wasn’t easy to find you | 找你真的不容易 |
[15:13] | And Ideserve a few minutes for the effort. | 你应该给我几分钟时间 |
[15:15] | Can we just have a seat? | 我们坐下来好吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | So you’re with the FBI? | 你是美国联邦调查局的 |
[15:28] | – How’d you know? – Christ, lady. | -你怎么知道 -老天 女士 |
[15:31] | If it was the CIA, they would’ve waited till I left the building, | 如果是中情局的人 他们会等我离开这里 |
[15:33] | Thrown a black bag over my head, and handed me off to Washington. | 然后给我蒙上黑头套 马上把我带到华盛顿 |
[15:37] | You’re in a bar, for christ’s sake. Ain’t touched a drink. | 你来酒吧 却不喝酒 |
[15:41] | Speak with a southwest accent. | 说话有西南口音 |
[15:42] | Even I can hear some Quantico in there somewhere. | 而且我能听出是匡蒂科那地方的口音 |
[15:45] | Carrying a standard issue 40 caliber glock. | 带一把标准的四十口径格洛克手枪 |
[15:48] | Nobody else in here would pick up on it, | 这里的人没人知道那�砘� |
[15:50] | But any decent cop can spot an agent. | 但凡有点素质的警察就能认出探员 |
[15:53] | Especially an agent trying not to look like an agent. | 即使探员员试图伪装自己 |
[15:56] | You never told me your name. | 你还没告诉我你的名字呢 |
[15:59] | Isabel Ordonez, FBI. | 伊莎贝尔・奥多涅斯 美国联邦调查局探员 |
[16:01] | Tom Armstrong. Retiree. | 汤姆・ 阿姆斯特朗 退休人员 |
[16:04] | Pretty perceptive for a retiree. | 退休了还依然有敏锐的嗅觉 |
[16:06] | Yeah, well, what’s your point? | 好了 你到底想说什么 |
[16:10] | I was hoping that you could just listen to this tape… | 我希望你能帮我听下这录音 |
[16:13] | Lady, I never told you anything about helping you. | 女士我没说我会帮你 |
[16:16] | All I need is a few seconds for you to listen to it. | 我所想要的就是你能听几秒钟 |
[16:18] | You know what? It’s taken me a while here, | 你知道吗 我已经在这儿待了一会儿了 |
[16:20] | But I finally found a way to make this place work. | 我终于找到一个方法解脱 |
[16:22] | I got it, and it’ll take all of 2 minutes. | 我明白 只要两分钟就行了 |
[16:24] | It won’t. It won’t take 2 minutes. | 不会 不会这么简单 |
[16:25] | I’m not going to leave. This is important. | 我不会走的 这件事很重要 |
[16:27] | Listen, agent Ordonez, or whatever your name is… | 听着 奥多涅斯探员 不管你叫什么 |
[16:29] | The lion is back in Albuquerque. | 狮子来阿尔布开克了 |
[16:35] | – How close are you to getting him? – We’re close. | -你们快抓住他了吗 -快了 |
[16:38] | We think we’ve intercepted a cell phone | 我们截获了他打给 |
[16:40] | Call he made to an associate, | 监狱同伙的电话 |
[16:41] | And we need for you to give us a voice id. | 我们想让你确认一下是不是他的声音 |
[16:43] | You are the only person we know that’s ever spoken to him. | 你是我们知道的唯一和他通过电话的人 |
[16:47] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:56] | The best opportunity we have is the carom club, | 我们最好的机会是在连击俱乐部 |
[16:59] | – Saturday, 8:00 sharp. – Okay. | -星期六 八点整 -好的 |
[17:01] | Make sure we have the truck, | 我们需要一辆卡车 |
[17:03] | Car, storage rental, and explosives. | 轿车 租用一个仓库 还有炸药 |
[17:05] | Now I need to get to Panama, | 现我要开始巴拿马行动了 |
[17:07] | And I need to get out. | 我得走了 |
[17:09] | – I know it’s short… – It’s him. | -我知道有点短 -是他 |
[17:11] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:13] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 很确定 |
[17:16] | A voice id is flimsy, | 声音确认还不够说服力 |
[17:17] | But the judge just needs a reason to issue a warrant. | 但法官需要一个理由发出通辑令 |
[17:20] | Tom, if you’re interested, we’d like | 汤姆 如果你感兴趣 |
[17:22] | To have you come back to Albuquerque, | 我希望你能来阿尔布开克 |
[17:24] | Take a look at our files on the lion. | 看下我们有关狮子的卷宗 |
[17:26] | No one’s ever gotten as close to him as you. | 没有人像你一样对他了如指掌 |
[17:28] | – Your role would be strictly as a consultant. – I don’t think so. | -你的身份只限为顾问 -我不想这样 |
[17:35] | Never really been much of a consultant. | 从来没有当过顾问 |
[17:40] | Thank you for your help. I’m sure it wasn’t easy. | 谢谢你的帮助 我知道你不好受 |
[18:37] | Saving your wife is not an option. | 救你的妻子是不可能的 |
[19:00] | You’re the one that has to live with what happens tonight. | 今晚的事会伴随你的余生 |
[21:22] | – How are we doing on video capture? – Nothing yet. | -今天的监视如何 -一无所获 |
[21:25] | And it’s become a real big problem. | 这真成了一个大问题 |
[21:27] | We gotta move these people off the dance floor. | 我们得把这些人撤离舞池 |
[21:29] | – Check this is out. – All right. | -这个弄好了 -好的 |
[21:33] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你拿到了什么 |
[21:56] | – Yeah. – Look how pretty she is. | -是 -看她多漂亮 |
[21:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | You, my friend, are late. | 朋友 你来晚了 |
[22:04] | My name wasn’t on the vip list. | 我不在VIP名单上 |
[22:06] | I had to wait in line with the rest of the feds. | 我得和其余调查局的人一起排队 |
[22:08] | You’re being paranoid. There’s no feds here. | 你多疑了 这没有调查局的人 |
[22:10] | They intercepted last week’s call. | 他们拦截了这礼拜的电话 |
[22:13] | The question is, are you an informant or just stupid? | 问题就是 你告密还是你蠢到家了 |
[22:17] | Watch your mouth. I’m not gonna dignify that with an answer. | 说话注意点 我不会回答你 |
[22:20] | Dignify it with a “no.” | 你回答我”不” |
[22:24] | Everyone came with a date, except me. | 除了我所有人来这儿都是约会 |
[22:27] | That kind of party. | 就是那种聚会 |
[22:30] | All right, you’re ready to go. | 好啦 你准备出发 |
[22:34] | Ryan, move it back. | 莱恩 退回去 |
[22:41] | My god, that’s Tommy. | 天哪 是汤米 |
[22:50] | You’re really starting to piss me off, you know that? | 你真的要惹毛我了 |
[22:52] | – I wouldn’t wanna do that. – I don’t see any cops. | -我不会那么做 -我没看见警察 |
[22:57] | We’re in a club filled with women. | 我们在一个全是女人的俱乐部 |
[23:00] | Look for the boys who aren’t checking them out. | 找找那些没查她们的家伙 |
[23:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | So what do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[23:13] | We finish our business, then I’ll create a diversion. | 我们完成交易 然后我会声东击西 |
[23:16] | We’ll get out of here. | 我们再离开这儿 |
[23:18] | You shouldn’t be here, Tom. | 你不该在这儿 汤姆 |
[23:27] | Check out the table by the window. Your 5 o’clock. | 检查下靠窗户那张桌子 五点钟方向 |
[23:31] | The man seated has a bodyguard. | 坐那的男人有个保镖 |
[23:35] | Give me video capture, table against the window. | 给我视频捕捉 对着窗户那桌 |
[23:38] | You got it. | 遵命 |
[23:43] | Do not interfere with this arrest. It would ruin us in court. | 别介入这次行动 会让我们栽到法院的 |
[23:56] | Get the strike team in place. | 突击队就位 |
[24:00] | – Go on green. – Copy that. | -时刻准备 -收到 |
[24:02] | Where’s the key? | 钥匙在哪 |
[24:05] | Self storage unit. It’s reserved under an untraceable name. | 自存储块 匿名保存 |
[24:08] | I’ve also got the vehicles you requested. | 我也准备好了你要的车辆 |
[24:10] | One average sedan, one average truck. | 一辆普通轿车和卡车 |
[24:12] | And my associate? | 我同伴呢? |
[24:14] | Yeah, he and his team are out tomorrow. | 他和他的队伍明天出发 |
[24:16] | He has a C.I. lined up to meet you. | 他给你准备了一队氯化物 |
[24:18] | Is the k.C.I. in the car? | 氯化钾在车上吗 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 在 |
[24:22] | Codes, right? Bank account? | 密码? 银行账户? |
[24:32] | Joke? Supposed to be fucking funny? | 玩我? 真他妈滑稽? |
[24:36] | Not for you. | 不是给你的 |
[24:54] | Get all these people secured! | 保证所有人的安全 |
[24:56] | Get to that sidewalk! Do not move! | 到人行道那边 站好别动 |
[24:58] | Get those people secured. Get them secured now! | 保护好那些人 现在就去 |
[25:00] | Agent Ordonez, what’s going on inside? | 奥多涅斯探员 里面怎么样 |
[25:02] | There’s been an explosion inside the club. | 俱乐部里发生了爆炸 |
[25:05] | Hold at the entrance and send a team across the street. | 守住通道 派一只队伍过穿过街道 |
[25:08] | Copy that. Secure that building, inside, second floor. | 收到 守好那座楼 里面 二楼 |
[25:38] | Suspect’s fled the building, heading to the back alley. | 嫌疑犯已经逃离 往后面巷子里去 |
[25:51] | Tactical, we’re on second floor. | 指挥部 我们到二楼了 |
[25:53] | No sign of shooter. | 没有射手的痕迹 |
[26:16] | Be advised, we’ve got a weapon, no shooter. | 提醒您 我们找到一把枪 没有射击者 |
[26:22] | Get me a medical team in here, now. | 派一支救援队来这 快 |
[26:24] | – Go to the… – Got it. | -去… -遵命 |
[28:19] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈在这干什么 |
[28:20] | I gave you a chance. Why did you come back? | 我给过你机会 为什么还回来 |
[28:23] | Now you’ve made it personal. | 现在你把它当作私人恩怨 |
[28:25] | Now I’m gonna kill you, you bastard. | 我就要杀了你 混蛋 |
[28:36] | Freeze! Stay where you are! | 别动 待在原地 |
[28:46] | Don’t move! Don’t touch that door! | 别动 别碰车门 |
[28:49] | Step away from the van! | 从货车边走开 |
[28:51] | – He’s… – Don’t speak. | -他是… -别说话 |
[28:53] | Look at me the entire time. I said, shut the fuck up. | 一直看着我 我说了 把嘴闭上 |
[29:01] | Suspect’s leaving on a motorcycle. | 嫌疑犯正乘摩托车离去 |
[29:02] | Eastbound towards university boulevard. | 向东往大学路开去 |
[29:05] | I have another suspect in custody. | 我扣押了另一名疑犯 |
[29:07] | Request assistance. Put the gun down. | 请求支援 把枪放下 |
[29:10] | Keep your hands in the air. | 举起手来 |
[29:15] | Now, get on your knees! Put your hands behind your head. | 现在跪下 把手放在头上 |
[29:27] | I’m special agent in charge William Hopter. | 我特工主管 威廉・霍特 |
[29:31] | I spoke with isabel Ordonez and Ryan Alba, | 我跟伊莎贝尔・奥多涅斯和莱恩・阿尔巴谈过了 |
[29:34] | So I understand why you’re here. | 所以我理解你为什么在这儿 |
[29:37] | The FBI is under a lot of pressure, | 联邦调查局承受很大压力 |
[29:38] | So I need to be frank with you. | 所以我需要跟你坦白 |
[29:40] | The Lion has us scrambling. | 狮子把我们折腾的够呛 |
[29:42] | Tonight was our best chance in years to catch him, | 今晚是几年来抓捕他的最好机会 |
[29:45] | And we missed. | 但我们错过了 |
[29:48] | Listen, I welcome any help that you | 听着 我欢迎你能提供 |
[29:50] | Can provide to this investigation, | 这次调查的任何帮助 |
[29:52] | But I need to be clear with you. | 但是我得跟你说清 |
[29:54] | This is not an opportunity for you to be a vigilante. | 你不是来这儿当义务协管员的 |
[29:58] | I’m here as a cop. Nothing more. | 我只想来做个警察 没别的 |
[30:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:03] | Ryan Alba would like to see you. | 莱恩・阿尔巴想要见你 |
[30:05] | He’s with us, | 他几年前来这 |
[30:06] | Came over a few years ago. | 和我们一起工作 |
[30:08] | Just tell him I’m not really feeling | 就告诉他今晚 |
[30:09] | Up to it tonight, would you, please? | 我真的不怎么称职 行吗 |
[30:11] | Sure. It’s late. | 可以 太晚了 |
[30:14] | Why don’t you come in tomorrow | 为什么不明天过来 |
[30:15] | And give agent Ordonez | 给奥多涅斯探员 |
[30:17] | A detailed report about the alley? | 写一份关于今晚巷子里的详尽报告 |
[30:19] | – Yeah. Will do. – Okay. | -好 我会的 -好的 |
[30:54] | Hey, brother. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[31:03] | I thought we closed Panama. | 我以为巴拿马计划结束了 |
[31:06] | The case is closed when it’s finished. That’s what I taught you. | 完成的时候才叫结束 我教过你 |
[31:10] | That’s for start-up expenses. | 那些是初期经费 |
[31:13] | This is gonna generate a good deal of attention, | 一旦结束就会像精灵一样 |
[31:15] | So do a casper once it’s over. | 引起很多关注 |
[31:27] | what’s the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[31:28] | I’m concerned about Tom Armstrong. | 我在担心汤姆・ 阿姆斯特朗 |
[31:30] | Why are you bringing him back into the picture? | 你为什么又把他搅进来 |
[31:33] | Tom found his way back to Albuquerque uninvited. | 汤姆不请自来地回到了阿尔布开克 |
[31:37] | Stop playing games with him. Kill Armstrong. | 别跟他玩下去了 杀了他 |
[31:39] | The way he dies has to be fitting. | 他必须按我想的去死 |
[31:42] | I’m not here for that, David. | 我可不是为那来 大卫 |
[31:44] | You wanna fuck with Armstrong for sport, | 你他妈要跟阿姆斯特朗玩下去 |
[31:46] | I have to refuse the job. | 我可不接这活 |
[31:52] | You’re not in a position to refuse. | 你没权利说不 |
[32:01] | Never forget who you’re dealing with. | 别忘了你在和谁打交道 |
[32:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 好 |
[32:15] | Step through, please. Arms up. | 请走过来 举起手 |
[32:19] | Here to see agent Ordonez. | 我来见奥多涅斯探员 |
[32:21] | Armstrong, right? Here you go. | 阿姆斯特朗是吗 走吧 |
[32:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[32:43] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[32:45] | Welcome to my home away from home. | 欢迎到我第二个家来 |
[32:49] | Looks like he’s been traveling the world, | 看起来他已经自得其乐地 |
[32:51] | Enjoying himself, doesn’t it? | 走遍全球了 不是吗 |
[32:53] | Looks that way. | 看那边 |
[32:54] | I remember that case, | 我记得那案子 |
[32:54] | But I don’t think that was The Lion. | 但我想那不是狮子 |
[32:56] | We were actually able to rule out | 我们实际上可以排除 |
[32:57] | His presence in India, so… | 他在印度的可能 所以… |
[32:59] | We ruled it back in. | 我们把它划了回来 |
[33:01] | It’s been a while since you’ve been updated. | 你被取代已经有一段时间了 |
[33:04] | Why don’t we have a seat, get started? | 为什么不坐下来再说呢 |
[33:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:14] | Okay, so in the initial report you said | 你在第一份报告中说 |
[33:17] | You saw the bodyguard enter the alley and you followed him, | 你看见那个保镖进入了巷子 你跟踪他 |
[33:20] | Then you found him dead with his throat slit. | 然后发现他被人割喉 |
[33:23] | Was there anything else? | 还有些别的什么吗 |
[33:25] | I approached the van, I was fired on, | 我走进那辆货车 他冲我开枪 |
[33:28] | There was a skirmish, | 我们发生了冲突 |
[33:29] | And he fled out of the back of a van on a motorcycle. | 然后他开着摩托 从货车后面逃跑了 |
[33:34] | – And did you fire on him? – I missed. | -你朝他开枪了吗 -我没赶上 |
[33:54] | Sorry, Mr. Hollis. | 对不起 霍利斯先生 |
[33:56] | – Careful. – Yes, sir. | -当心点 -是 长官 |
[33:58] | – What’s your name? – Carl, sir. | -你叫什么 -卡尔 长官 |
[34:00] | How long have you been here? | 你在这多久了 |
[34:02] | I’ve been here 2 weeks because Mel’s on vacation. | 两个礼拜了 因为梅尔在度假 |
[34:05] | Yeah, all right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[34:07] | Well, somebody could get hurt here. Watch what you’re doing. | 这可能会伤到别人 干活注意点 |
[34:09] | Yes, sir. I’m sorry. It’s just soap and water. | 是 长官 我很抱歉 只是肥皂水 |
[34:13] | – Just get it cleaned up. – Yes, sir. | -把它清理干净 -遵命 |
[34:34] | Jesus, Carl, what is that smell? | 天哪 卡尔 那是什么味道 |
[34:37] | God damn it. | 真该死 |
[34:40] | Panama mean anything to you? | 巴拿马对你有什么意义吗 |
[34:41] | Just that he mentioned it in a taped phone message. | 只是他在一盘电话录音中提到过 |
[34:44] | We looked into it, | 我们调查过 |
[34:45] | But it didn’t connect with anything. Why? | 但和其他事无关 为什么呢 |
[34:49] | He mentioned it to me 8 years ago. | 他八年前和我提到过 |
[34:51] | He said it was the reason he targeted me. | 他说这就是他盯上我的原因 |
[34:53] | I think it might have something to | 我想这也许 |
[34:55] | Do with his trip here 8 years ago. | 和他八年前的旅行有关 |
[34:56] | – I think he’s leading you on. – What do you mean? | -我觉着他是在引导你 -什么意思 |
[34:58] | Well, I think the entire Carom club event | 我觉着整个卡罗姆俱乐部的事 |
[35:00] | Might’ve been intentional. | 也许都是有预谋的 |
[35:02] | You’re not investigating him. | 不是你在调查他 |
[35:04] | He’s leading you into some kind of a maze. | 是他在把你引向某种谜团 |
[35:06] | You’ll only find out what he wants you to find out. | 你只会找到他想让你知道的 |
[35:09] | You’ll only be as close as he wants you to get. | 你只会走到他让你走的那么远 |
[35:11] | Your cleaning solvent ruined my floor | 你的清洁剂毁了我的地板 |
[35:13] | And made my guests sick. | 把我的客人弄得直犯恶心 |
[35:14] | Now, Carl, you were supposed to go home. | 卡尔 你现在就给我回家 |
[35:16] | You don’t work here anymore. | 你不能在这工作了 |
[35:18] | Now, go home and don’t come back. | 滚回家去 别再回来了 |
[35:19] | Sir, let me make it up to you. | 请给我个补偿的机会 |
[35:21] | – My brother, Oliver… – Carl… | -我兄弟奥利弗… -卡尔 |
[35:22] | He’s got his own company. | 他已经有了自己的公司 |
[35:24] | He’s a good tile man. I broke it, I own it. | 他是个好瓦匠 我弄坏了 我有亏欠 |
[35:26] | – Please, Mr. Hollis… – Carl… | -求您了 霍利斯先生… -卡尔 |
[35:27] | He’ll do it for free, please. | 他会来免费弄好的 |
[35:29] | All right, Carl. | 好吧 卡尔 |
[35:30] | You got one last shot. | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[35:31] | Your brother can do it, fine. | 你兄弟来做 好吧 |
[35:33] | Thank you, sir. He’s my half-brother. | 谢谢您 他不是我亲兄弟 |
[35:36] | – My mom says he’s the better half. – Whatever. | -我妈妈说他比我强 -随你便 |
[35:37] | Carl, go home and get some help. | 卡尔 回家睡一觉 |
[35:39] | I don’t wanna hear it anymore. | 我不想再听了 |
[35:40] | Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. | 是的 长官 谢谢 |
[35:53] | Senator Cordero has asked | 科尔德罗议员要求 |
[35:55] | To sit in with us tonight. | 今晚和我们一起讨论 |
[35:56] | I believe most of you | 我相信你们大部分都在 |
[35:57] | Know him from his time at DEA. | 他在药品管理局的时候就认识 |
[35:58] | Yeah, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[36:00] | We need to be as proactive as we possibly can | 对这个重大的隐患 我们必须 |
[36:02] | With a threat of this magnitude, | 尽可能地把握主动 |
[36:04] | So I’m here to listen to what you need. | 所以我到这来听听你们有什么需要 |
[36:06] | We got a letter from The Lion today. | 我们今天从狮子那收到一封信 |
[36:09] | “To the FBI.” | “给联邦调查局” |
[36:10] | “I have the city of Albuquerque in my crosshairs.” | “我已经把目标对准了阿尔布开克” |
[36:13] | “You can no longer protect” | “你们不再能保护” |
[36:15] | “The citizens you are paid to protect.” | “花钱雇你们来的市民了” |
[36:17] | “I demand $100 million to be wired to an account,” | “我要求你们把一亿美元打入一个帐户” |
[36:20] | “And you have until saturday to make the arrangements.” | “你们要在周六前把钱准备好” |
[36:24] | “The account number information will” | “我会在合适的时候” |
[36:25] | “Be provided at the appropriate time.” | “给你们账号” |
[36:27] | We only have a few days to figure this out. | 我们只有几天的时间来查清楚 |
[36:30] | How does The Lion plan to take control of the city, | 狮子计划怎样控制这座城市 |
[36:33] | And how are we gonna stop him before he can do it? | 我们该怎么阻止他 |
[36:35] | There’s gotta be something more than that. | 事情不只这样 |
[36:36] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[36:37] | Beause with him, it’s never just about money. | 因为对他来说 不会仅仅在乎钱 |
[36:40] | Okay. Well, let’s be honest. | 好吧 坦诚来讲 |
[36:41] | I mean, The Lion’s wanted all over the world. | 狮子被全世界通缉 |
[36:44] | What’s he doing back in Albuquerque? | 他回阿尔布开克来做什么 |
[36:45] | That’s where we should start. | 我们就该从这开始 |
[36:46] | I agree with 3 of the assassinations, | 我同意所有暗杀中的三起 |
[36:49] | But 2 of the others | 但是其他当中的两件 |
[36:50] | Just don’t fully match up with his mo. | 不完全符合他的动机 |
[36:52] | Here. I made an outline for you if you wanna pass those around. | 我做了一个纲要 你们可以相互传阅 |
[36:55] | The Farc assassination, | 哥伦比亚武装力量刺杀 |
[36:57] | I think you’re correct on. | 我想你是正确的 |
[36:57] | Belize El Salvador. | 贝莱兹・艾尔・萨尔瓦多 |
[37:00] | In all 3 of those examples, there was 2 goals achieved. | 所有这三起事件 有两个目的达成了 |
[37:03] | Belize, El Salvador, | 贝莱兹・艾尔・萨尔瓦多 |
[37:04] | Was removal of a high-ranking official | 干掉这样一位高官 |
[37:05] | That allowed for a corrupt replacement. | 会让腐败者取替 |
[37:07] | Also brought down a fairly significant roadblock | 也会带来一个十分重要的路障 |
[37:09] | For smugglers coming into and out of the region. | 方便走私者进出这个地区 |
[37:11] | Farc assassination, as you know, | 哥伦比亚暗杀事件 如你所知 |
[37:14] | That, that shut down resistance, | 消除了抵抗 |
[37:15] | Allowed the drug lords to continue to dominate the area. | 让毒枭们继续主宰该地区 |
[37:17] | But the other 2, | 但是其他两件 |
[37:21] | Mexico and Peru, | 在墨西哥和秘鲁 |
[37:24] | In my opinion, that just doesn’t match up. | 在我看来 那根本不相符 |
[37:27] | In both of those examples the subject was hit, | 这两起事件的重点都在袭击 |
[37:29] | And there was very little as far as ramification | 并且几乎对地方的政治形势 |
[37:31] | To the regional political situation, | 以及毒品交易 |
[37:32] | Nor did it significantly impact the drug trade. | 没什么影响 |
[37:34] | His biggest targets | 他最大的目标 |
[37:36] | Have always been heavily influenced | 总是对美国中南部 |
[37:37] | By central and south America. | 有重大影响 |
[37:39] | I…I think Ryan’s spot-on. | 我…我觉着莱恩说的对 |
[37:41] | I think The Lion’s in Albuquerque | 我认为狮子在阿尔布开克 |
[37:44] | For a very specific reason. | 是有特别原因的 |
[37:45] | Impressive work, Tom. | 做的好 汤姆 |
[37:47] | I want you and Ordonez to team up on this one. | 我想你和奥多涅斯结成一队调查 |
[37:49] | Are there any questions? No? | 还有什么问题吗 没有吗 |
[37:52] | Okay, that’s it for now. | 好 就到这 |
[37:56] | Listen, Tommy. Tommy! Tommy. | 听我说 汤米 |
[37:59] | Hey, man. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[38:02] | It’s good to see you again, man. | 很好再见到你 哥们儿 |
[38:04] | Yeah, it’s good to see you, too. | 也很高兴见到你 |
[38:06] | So, listen, come by for dinner sometime this week? | 那这周找时间来吃个饭怎么样 |
[38:09] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意 |
[38:10] | Really? Great. How about Thursday? | 真的吗 太好了 周四怎么样 |
[38:14] | – Sounds good. – Great. Great. | -可以 -好的 太棒了 |
[38:15] | – How’s Amy? – She’s great. | -艾米怎么样 -她很好 |
[38:17] | She finished grad school at UNM, you know. | 她从新墨西哥大学毕业 |
[38:19] | Got a good job at a hotel. | 在宾馆找了份好工作 |
[38:21] | Her boyfriend’s not a total loser, so… | 她男朋友还不算个窝囊废 所以… |
[38:24] | – Congratulations, man. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 哥们儿 -谢谢 |
[38:25] | Tom? Can I see you in my office for a minute? | 汤姆 你能来我办公室一下吗 |
[38:29] | Yeah, sure. Excuse me. | 可以 当然 不好意思 |
[38:32] | Good seeing you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[38:40] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[38:45] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不必这样做的 |
[38:48] | – How’d you know? – I’m in the FBI. | -你怎么知道的 -我可在联邦调查局 |
[38:51] | Make a wish. | 许个愿 |
[38:55] | You know, it’s been a while since I’ve celebrated a birthday. | 我可很久没庆祝过生日了 |
[38:58] | That’s… | 那是… |
[39:00] | That’s a part of my life I really miss. Thank you. | 那是生命中我真正怀念的一部分 谢谢 |
[39:04] | I have something else for you, Tom. | 我还有别的东西给你 汤姆 |
[39:08] | We had your apd files transferred when we re-opened the case, | 我们重审案件时 你的文件转交了过来 |
[39:13] | And this was in one of the boxes. | 这是其中一个盒子 |
[39:16] | It was at your wife’s feet 8 years ago. | 八年前在你妻子脚旁 |
[39:18] | We thought it was more C-4. | 我们以为是更多炸药 |
[39:22] | I thought you might wanna have it. | 我想你也许想留着它 |
[41:01] | – How long is this gonna take? – Well, I don’t know. | -还得多久 -我不知道 |
[41:05] | You want it fast or you want it good? | 你是要快还是要好 |
[41:07] | I’m doing it for free, so you pick. | 我可是免费在做 你选吧 |
[41:09] | Just get it done. | 快点弄好吧 |
[41:49] | – Hello. – Isabel, it’s me. Wake up. | -你好 -伊莎贝尔 是我 快起来 |
[41:53] | I just thought of something. | 我刚刚想到一点东西 |
[41:55] | I think you may be looking at the office tenants the wrong way. | 我觉得你对写字楼的租客的怀疑不对 |
[41:58] | Everyone checked out. It’s a dead end, Tom. | 每个人都核对过 都没有结果 汤姆 |
[42:01] | He’s good at stealing identities. | 他很善于盗用身份 |
[42:03] | The names may check out, but I want you to look at the faces. | 名字可能一样 我想让你检查一下长相 |
[42:06] | What employee there would go unnoticed? | 那里哪个员工会被忽略 |
[42:09] | Okay. I’ll meet you at the office | 好的 办公室见 |
[42:11] | and we’ll start looking at all the employee files. | 我们会检查哪些雇员的资料 |
[42:18] | – Did you bring that in? – No. It’s… | -你把那个带进来了吗 -不 这是 |
[42:22] | It’s from Carl. He’s still a little embarrassed. | 这是卡尔的 他还有点儿难为情 |
[42:28] | We’re sorry about him. | 我们很抱歉 |
[42:31] | We only get him on holidays. | 我们只是在休假的时候用用他 |
[42:35] | – Nice job. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[43:08] | – Hey, there. Good news? – Could be. | -好消息吗 -也许 |
[43:11] | Sterling cleaning service rotates a night crew, | 斯德林清洁公司安排的有夜班 |
[43:13] | And the guy that was supposed to clean the Carom club | 周六打扫卡罗姆俱乐部的工人 |
[43:15] | On Saturday night didn’t show. | 他没有去 |
[43:17] | Hops is checking with APD for a name. | 霍普斯会到通讯工程部找出嫌疑人 |
[43:19] | – You look really tired. – I know. I’m fine. | -你看起来很累 -我知道 我没事 |
[43:24] | Say, you normally have this many | 我说 你们平常 |
[43:25] | Heavy hitters in the same building? | 都会有这么多重要部门一起共事吗 |
[43:26] | No. Atf and Leu move in today as part of the lion task force. | 不是 他们是今天才加入狮子任务的队伍 |
[43:30] | – Sure. I know. – Dea’s coming in as well. | -好 我知道了 -美国药品管理局也会加入 |
[43:32] | We’ll have the entire force operating under the same roof. | 我们整支队伍是一起接受指挥的 |
[43:35] | Well, I’m gonna go see Hops and check out the new C-Techs. | 我会去找霍普斯 然后看看新技术 |
[43:37] | – You coming? – Yeah. | -你也来 -是啊 |
[43:40] | – Hey, Hops. – Hey. | -霍普斯 -你好 |
[43:42] | APD just called. | 通讯工程部刚刚打电话过来 |
[43:43] | They got an address for the janitor for the office building. | 他们找到个地址 |
[43:45] | The guy’s name’s Carl Mosler. | 那个人叫卡尔・莫斯勒 |
[43:47] | I want you and Tom to go check it out. | 我想让你和汤姆去检查一下 |
[43:48] | – I’ll get on this. – Great. Thanks. | -我会跟进的 -好的 谢谢 |
[43:50] | – New C-Techs? – Yeah. | -新的计算机部门 -是啊 |
[43:52] | The lion wants us to wire the money to him, | 嫌犯要我们汇钱给他 |
[43:54] | So our C-Tech department is designing | 所以我们的部门就设计了一个网站 |
[43:56] | A web page to handle the transfer. | 来汇给他这些钱 |
[43:58] | As soon as he logs in, we’ll nail his location. | 只要他登陆了 我们就能找到他的位置 |
[44:00] | And what if he refuses the web address? | 那如果他拒绝用这个地址呢 |
[44:02] | We’ll give him a choice of 20 different banks. | 我们会让他选20个不同的银行 |
[44:04] | They all run through this address, just with different faces. | 他们都监控了这些地址 都是不同的人 |
[44:08] | – Senator. – Will. | -参议员 -威廉 |
[44:10] | Would you excuse us, please? | 打断一下 |
[44:14] | Could you run a demo for us? | 你能帮我演示一下吗 |
[44:17] | I’m concerned about tomorrow. | 我很担心明天 |
[44:19] | Where are you with the investigation? | 你的调查到哪里了 |
[44:21] | We’re being realistic about it. | 我们已经很切近实际了 |
[44:23] | We don’t have much information right now. | 我们现在的消息不多 |
[44:25] | – What’s your position? – $100 million? | -你是什么意见 -1亿美金的事吗 |
[44:28] | You know we can’t even get close to that amount. | 你知道我们不可能搞到这么多钱 |
[44:31] | Even if we could, you know we can’t pay it. | 即使我们能 我们也不会给的 |
[44:33] | The United States government | 美国政府 |
[44:35] | Does not give in to terrorist threats. | 永远不会向恐怖分子屈服的 |
[44:37] | So, how do we get around that? | 那我们怎么解决这个问题 |
[44:39] | We’re looking at every available option, sir. | 我们正在寻找一切可能的途径 |
[44:42] | We found a link between a missing | 我们发现那个失踪的 |
[44:43] | cleaning crew member named Carl Mosler | 叫卡尔・莫斯勒的清洁工和 |
[44:45] | And the Carom club bombing. | 卡罗姆俱乐部炸弹案的联系了 |
[44:46] | Agents Ordonez and Armstrong are | 奥多涅斯探员和阿姆斯特朗 |
[44:48] | On their way over there right now. | 正在赶过去的路上 |
[45:27] | God. What’s that smell? | 天哪 这是什么味道 |
[45:30] | Call in forensics. | 叫医生过来 |
[45:36] | This is agent Ordonez. Get me forensics. | 我是奥多涅斯探员 需要医疗支援 |
[45:42] | I need a full forensics team at location ASAP. | 我要一整只医疗队马上到达现场 |
[46:11] | He set this up just like 8 years ago. | 他把这布置得好像8年前 |
[46:15] | He’s making this personal. | 他是针对我的 |
[46:29] | Tom, you throw one hell of a punch. | 汤姆 你离地狱不远了 |
[46:34] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[46:35] | Well, I don’t have a family, and sadly I’m not in love. | 我没有家庭 更悲剧的是我也没有爱人 |
[46:40] | So, money? | 那么 钱吗 |
[46:43] | Yeah, money fills that void. | 是啊 钱能填补我的空虚 |
[46:45] | You know the FBI can’t come up with that kind of money. | 你知道FBI不可能给你那笔钱 |
[46:48] | Not in the time frame you gave them. | 在那么短的时间内 |
[46:50] | You’re setting them up to fail. | 你根本就是不想他们给你钱 |
[46:51] | I never leave a job unfinished. Panama is unfinished. | 我从不半途而废 巴拿马事件就没有完成 |
[46:56] | Why aren’t you wondering how long before I blow up the house? | 你难道不想知道这栋房子多久后会爆炸吗 |
[47:01] | Unless… Wait. How did we do it before? | 除非 等会儿 我们以前怎么做的 |
[47:05] | You shoot the FBI lady, she dies, you live. | 杀了那个FBI的女探员 然后你就能活 |
[47:10] | Well, it might be unfair to make you kill a woman. | 杀一个女人 或许对你来说不公平 |
[47:13] | But then again, you have experience. | 但是 你其实已经有经验了 |
[47:17] | So, come on. Let’s do it, Tom. | 来吧 杀了她吧 汤姆 |
[47:19] | – Shoot her. – Get out of the house. Get out of the house! | -杀了她 -逃出那间屋子 逃出去 |
[47:21] | I’ll spare you the routine. Let’s just count down from 10. | 我会跟着你的 让我们从10开始倒数 |
[47:24] | No, that’s not gonna happen. Go, go, go! | 不 不会的 快走 快走 |
[47:28] | Come on. She’s practically a stranger compared to your wife. | 来吧 相比你的妻子 她只是个外人 |
[47:31] | – Go! Move! Go! -10, 9, 8, | -走 快走 -10 9 8 |
[47:33] | – 7, 6, 5… – Go! | -7 6 5 -走啊 |
[47:34] | 4, 3, 2. Boom! | 4 3 2 砰 |
[47:38] | I punked you, Tom. | 我耍了你 汤姆 |
[47:42] | You’re so gullible. | 你真好骗 |
[47:44] | That was fun. | 真是有意思 |
[47:49] | Son of a bitch is always one step ahead. | 那婊子养的总是先人一步 |
[48:03] | There you go. | 给 |
[48:22] | – Hello? – Hello, Amy. | -你好 -你好 艾米 |
[48:24] | Now we’re gonna be spending some time together today. | 今天我们待会儿会在一块 |
[48:27] | – Who is this? – Don’t interrupt me. | -你是谁 -不要打断我 |
[48:30] | And before you say another word | 在你说话之前 |
[48:32] | I want you to walk to the corner of the bar. | 我要你走到酒吧的角落 |
[48:36] | There’s flowers in that vase. | 花瓶里有束花 |
[48:38] | I want you to remove the flowers as gently as possible. | 我要你尽可能轻轻地把花移走 |
[48:43] | And Amy, I can see you right now. | 艾米 我现在能看到你了 |
[48:47] | Don’t panic. The worst thing you can do is panic. | 不要惊慌 最糟的事情就是恐慌了 |
[48:51] | I have placed bombs throughout the entire hotel. | 我给整栋酒店都装了炸弹 |
[48:56] | Don’t cry. If you do as I ask, I won’t hurt you. | 不要哭 照我说的做 我不会伤害你的 |
[49:01] | But you must keep your composure, Amy. You understand? | 但是你必须冷静点 艾米 你明白吗 |
[49:06] | Listen to me. Your customers will start to worry if you cry. | 听我说 你哭的话 你的客人会恐慌的 |
[49:10] | Now, delicately remove the flowers, please. | 现在 请小心地移开那些花 |
[49:13] | Now, that black object at the bottom of the vase | 现在 花瓶底那个黑色的东西 |
[49:16] | Is a detonator. | 就是炸药 |
[49:18] | The bomb will not explode unless I choose to detonate. | 但是只有我引爆了炸弹才会爆炸 |
[49:22] | Then why did I have to be careful with the flowers? | 那我为什么要这么小心地移花呢 |
[49:23] | Because they’re pretty. | 因为他们很漂亮 |
[49:26] | The entire floor is covered in explosives. | 整层楼都被装满了炸药 |
[49:29] | I’ve just activated the locks on the door. | 我刚刚把门给锁了 |
[49:32] | If you don’t believe me, you can go and check them yourself. | 如果你不信我 你可以自己去看看 |
[49:42] | Would you do me a favor and announce to everyone in the hotel | 能帮我告诉酒店里所有人 |
[49:45] | That we’re in a hostage lockdown? | 他们已经被当做人质了吗 |
[49:48] | Tell them there’s a bomb in the building, | 告诉他们这栋楼里有炸弹 |
[49:51] | And if they try to leave, I’ll detonate. | 如果他们试着离开 我就会引爆 |
[49:57] | Excuse me, everybody. | 抱歉 各位 |
[50:00] | The hotel is currently under a bomb threat. | 这所酒店可能被安装了炸弹 |
[50:04] | – Nobody’s allowed to leave. – What’s going on? | -所有人都不能离开 -发生了什么事 |
[50:07] | There’s a man on the phone. He said | 有个人打电话说 |
[50:08] | That there’s a bomb in the hotel. | 酒店里被安装了炸弹 |
[50:09] | – All right… – I don’t know what to do. | -好吧 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[50:11] | Just stay calm. Don’t let anybody leave. I’ll call the police. | 保持镇定 不要让人离开 我去通知警察 |
[50:16] | The doors are locked. You can’t get out. | 门被锁了 你们出不去的 |
[50:19] | – It’s locked! – They’re not listening to me. | -真的被锁了 -他们不听我的 |
[50:21] | Don’t worry, Amy, they can’t get out. | 不要怕 艾米 他们是出不去的 |
[50:24] | Eventually, they’ll get tired. | 然后 他们会累的 |
[50:27] | I will contact the police soon. | 我很快就会通知警察 |
[50:30] | But first, I want you to contact the | 但是首先 我要你和新闻女主播 |
[50:32] | Television lady, Julie Mulligan. | 朱莉・马利根联系 |
[50:34] | – The lady on channel 15? – That’s right. | -15台的那个女主持人吗 -是的 |
[50:38] | I like the idea of a pretty woman giving bad news. | 我喜欢让漂亮女人来报道坏新闻 |
[50:41] | Tell Julie the hotel is under a bomb threat, | 告诉朱莉这个酒店被安装了炸药 |
[50:44] | And that I personally requested her to cover it. | 我个人要求她来报道 |
[50:49] | Yeah, FBI field office, | 联邦调查局外地办事处 |
[50:51] | Albuquerque, New Mexico. Thank you. | 新墨西哥州 阿尔伯克基 谢谢 |
[50:55] | Hey. We just received an anonymous tip about a possible car bomb | 我们刚刚收到一个匿名的汽车炸弹警告 |
[50:59] | At the Nativo hotel. | 在纳蒂沃酒店 |
[51:01] | I was looking over the client list | 我在检查客户名单 |
[51:02] | For Sterling cleaning services. | 看看有没有要求斯德林清洁服务 |
[51:04] | Nativo hotel is on that list. | 纳蒂沃酒店在名单上 |
[51:06] | Guess who’s assigned to the cleaning team? | 猜猜谁是这个清洁队派谁来了 |
[51:08] | – Who? – Carl mosler. | -谁 -卡尔・莫斯勒 |
[51:09] | Shit. I just sent an officer over there. Let’s go. | 妈的 我刚刚派了个人去那里 我们走 |
[51:14] | Now, Amy, I’m going to need you to go to the front door. | 现在 艾米 我要你到前门去 |
[51:17] | There’s a black beemer on the east | 东边有一个黑色的宝马 |
[51:19] | side of the hotel. Do you see it? | 看见了吗 |
[51:22] | Yes, I see it. | 好 我看到了 |
[51:23] | Now, it won’t be long before the FBI arrives. | 现在 联邦调查局很快就会到的 |
[51:26] | When they do, let me know. | 他们到的时候 告诉我一声 |
[51:33] | I got a really bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[51:38] | The police just got here. | 有警察到了 |
[51:41] | That fucking rookie! What the hell is he doing? | 他妈的那个菜鸟 他到底在干嘛 |
[51:46] | Get away from the car! | 离车远点 |
[51:53] | Get in there. Put him out! Put him out! | 快进去 把他拉出来 拉出来 |
[51:56] | Put him out! Beat him out! | 把他拉出来 把火灭了 |
[51:59] | Did the car explode? | 车爆炸了吗 |
[52:01] | Yes. I think it killed a police officer. | 是的 我想那个警察已经死了 |
[52:04] | Hello? Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[52:07] | Amy, I’m gonna call you back. | 艾米 我待会儿会打给你的 |
[52:10] | Buy everyone a drink on me. It should calm their nerves. | 替我给大家买杯酒 这样能让他们镇定下来 |
[52:33] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[52:54] | – Are you Skittles? – Yeah. | -你是斯切特吗 -是的 |
[52:56] | Very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[53:08] | In the tub. | 到浴缸里 |
[53:11] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[53:13] | What’s going on? Please don’t kill me. Please. | 发生了什么 请不要杀我 求求你了 |
[53:19] | Say cheese. | 说茄子 |
[53:22] | Hi. Is this your informant? | 这是你的线人吗 |
[53:25] | See you soon. | 待会儿再见 |
[53:30] | Are you afraid of me? | 你很怕我吗 |
[53:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[53:34] | Then nothing will happen to you. | 你不会出什么事的 |
[53:36] | Everything you need is on that cot. | 你需要的都在床上 |
[53:55] | Hi, Amy, I’m back. | 艾米 我回来了 |
[53:57] | Julie Mulligan is here. | 朱莉・马利根到了 |
[53:59] | You’ve done everything I’ve asked. | 你按我说的做了 |
[54:01] | So as soon as you give the phone to Miss Mulligan, | 你一把手机交给朱莉・马利根 |
[54:04] | You get out of there as fast as you can. | 就马上离开那里 |
[54:06] | And if anyone tries to escape, I’ll blow up the building. | 如果有人想逃 我会炸了这里的 |
[54:09] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[54:12] | You still have much to contribute | 你还能为这个世界 |
[54:14] | To the world, so let’s finish this. | 做很多事 让我解决这件事 |
[54:17] | The information we have at the moment is sketchy, | 现在我们也只有大概的信息 |
[54:19] | But it appears that a man has somehow | 似乎是有一个男人 |
[54:22] | Seized control of the Nativo hotel. | 掌控着纳蒂沃酒店 |
[54:26] | He only wants to speak to you. | 他只想跟你说话 |
[54:31] | I’ve just been given a cell phone from | 我刚刚从酒店工作人员手里接到一个手机 |
[54:33] | A person who works inside the hotel. | 手里接到一个手机 |
[54:35] | It seems that the man in question is expected to call me. | 似乎那个嫌犯想和我说话 |
[54:43] | – Hello. – Hello, Miss Mulligan. | -你好 -你好 马利根小姐 |
[54:45] | Please listen to me carefully. | 请认真听我说 |
[54:47] | Listen. We can’t allow this to be broadcast. | 听着 我们不允许播报这个 |
[54:50] | The FBI does not allow a criminal | 联邦调查局不允许一个罪犯 |
[54:52] | To broadcast public grievances as part of negotiations. | 向群众广播来作为谈判中的一部分 |
[54:55] | We aren’t negotiating, I’m telling you what to do. | 我没有在谈判 我在告诉你怎么做 |
[54:58] | Now, you’re familiar with my file. | 你对我的案子很熟悉 |
[55:00] | I have rigged the hotel with enough explosive | 我已经给这家酒店装上了炸药 |
[55:03] | To destroy the city block. | 足够毁掉这栋建筑 |
[55:04] | You do as I instruct, | 照我说的做 |
[55:07] | Or I will detonate this bomb and I will make sure | 不然我就会引爆炸弹 而且可以肯定 |
[55:11] | That the families of the victims | 那些遇难者的家属会知道 |
[55:13] | Know their loved ones died in vain | 他们的亲人白白送命 |
[55:16] | Because special agent in charge William Hopter | 是因为负责的主管探员威廉・霍普特 |
[55:19] | Could not follow simple instructions. | 连简单的指示都完成不了 |
[55:22] | Now, please put Miss Mulligan back on the line | 请让马利根小姐听电话 |
[55:24] | And don’t try to trace this call. | 而且不要追踪这个电话 |
[55:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:33] | I think the terrorist is about to tell | 我想这个恐怖分子想告诉我 |
[55:34] | Me what’s gonna happen to the hostages. | 这些人质们将会怎样 |
[55:36] | Terrorist? No, no, Miss Mulligan | 恐怖分子 不 马利根小姐 |
[55:40] | Please do not lump me into that crowd. | 请不要把我和他们混为一谈 |
[55:43] | I’m a thief. | 我是一个贼 |
[55:45] | I’m sorry. The man in question claims | 抱歉 这个有问题的男人声称 |
[55:47] | He’s not a terrorist. He’s a thief. | 他不是一个恐怖分子 而是一个贼 |
[55:50] | Julie, do me a favor, hit the speaker button. | 朱莉 帮下忙 按下免提建 |
[55:54] | I’d like to get this on TV. | 我想让我说的能在电视上听到 |
[55:56] | I promise not to say bad words. | 保证我不乱说话 |
[55:58] | Come on, Julie. Put him on. | 来吧 朱莉 让他听 |
[56:02] | Tom! So, tell me, | 汤姆 告诉我 |
[56:06] | What is it like sitting there | 坐在那里 |
[56:09] | Knowing that all of those innocent people are about to die? | 想着这些无辜的人就要死了是什么感觉 |
[56:14] | You better answer my questions, or | 你最好回答我的问题 |
[56:16] | I’m gonna put that hotel into orbit. | 不然我就把这个酒店炸光 |
[56:19] | Have the FBI complied with my demands? | 联邦调查局答应了我的要求吗 |
[56:24] | Sir? Detective? | 你是侦探吗 |
[56:27] | – I heard him. – Did… | -我知道他 是 |
[56:29] | Yeah. Yeah, the money’s ready to be wired. | 是的 钱都准备好了 |
[56:34] | We have a web page set up for you to verify. | 我们会有一个网页给你来检查的 |
[56:36] | You know that that web page is a dummy. | 你知道那个网页是个假的 |
[56:39] | And the moment that I log on, the feds will trace my location. | 我一登陆那个网页 你们就会追踪我的位置 |
[56:43] | Do these guys have any intention of wiring the money? | 你们这些人有汇钱给我的打算吗 |
[56:47] | I can’t speak for the FBI. | 我不会替联邦调查局说话的 |
[56:48] | Yeah, but you know the answer, so answer the question. | 但是你知道答案 你回答啊 |
[56:55] | The FBI cannot negotiate the terms that you are demanding. | 联邦调查局不会答应你提出的要求的 |
[57:00] | We are, however, open to an alternate discussion. | 我们只接受有选择的谈判 |
[57:04] | Tom, I don’t do alternate discussions. | 汤姆 我不会给你的选择的余地的 |
[57:07] | The FBI needs to understand how fucking serious I am. | 联邦调查局得清楚我有多厉害 |
[57:11] | They leave me no choice but to detonate. | 他们逼得我只能引爆了 |
[57:15] | I’m sorry, sir, I have to turn off the speaker. | 抱歉 我得关掉免提了 |
[57:17] | I’ll continue to translate for you, | 我会继续为你传话的 |
[57:19] | But, at this time, I don’t think it’s in the best interests… | 但是 我不认为现在是最好的时机 |
[57:21] | Shut up. What are you, stupid? | 闭嘴 你算什么 傻逼 |
[57:23] | You do as I ask. This is the biggest break in your career. | 照我说的做 这将是你生涯中最大的突破 |
[57:26] | Now, I’ll contact the FBI in 48 hours and | 现在 我会在48小时内和联邦调查局联系 |
[57:29] | Give them a chance to wire the money. | 让他们把钱打给我 |
[57:33] | Seems that this is the first lesson. It won’t be the last. | 这才刚开始 好戏在后头 |
[57:37] | And because of this inconvenience, I want $200 million. | 鉴于你们不合作 我要加码1个亿 |
[57:44] | He wants $200 million. Today is a lesson. | 他加码到2个亿 今天是一个教训 |
[57:48] | If the money’s not available in 48 hours, | 如果48小时内钱还不到位 |
[57:50] | There will be another lesson. | 还会有下一轮报复 |
[57:52] | Say the words, “The FBI caused this building to explode.” | 说 “是联邦调查局造成了这一切” |
[58:00] | The FBI caused the hotel to explode. | 是联邦调查局造成了这一切 |
[58:21] | Honey, I’m gonna get you out of here, okay? | 亲爱的 我会救你出去 明白吗 |
[58:23] | I’m not going to kill her. You are. | 动手的不是我 是你 |
[58:41] | Hey. You’ve been sleeping for 19 straight hours. | 你睡了19个小时 |
[58:43] | I was worried. | 我很担心 |
[58:45] | How’s Amy? | 艾米怎么样 |
[58:46] | She’s good. We have her in a safe house. | 还好 我们让她先避一避 |
[58:50] | Hopter? | 霍普特呢 |
[58:53] | He’s fine. He’s got a few cuts and bruises, | 没事儿 只是些皮外伤 |
[58:57] | But he’ll be all right. | 但很快就会痊愈 |
[59:00] | Anyone else make it out of the hotel? | 酒店里有人逃过这一劫吗 |
[59:05] | No. | 没有 |
[59:09] | Christ. | 老天啊 |
[59:12] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我觉得我干不下去了 |
[59:17] | I hesitate. | 我很犹豫 |
[59:19] | I don’t trust my instincts. | 不再相信自己的直觉 |
[59:23] | I’m no use like this. | 我一点作用也不起 |
[59:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[59:27] | I’m not working with you out of pity. | 我不是出于怜悯而和你共事 |
[59:30] | Everybody at the hotel… | 酒店里的每一个人 |
[59:33] | My wife… | 我的妻子 |
[59:36] | It’s ’cause of what I do. | 都因为我而丧命 |
[59:40] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[59:42] | You know, she worked 2 jobs when I was at the academy, | 我读专科时 她兼两份职 |
[59:45] | To make ends meet. | 才使我们勉强度日 |
[59:48] | I don’t know, she was the one that made all the sacrifices. | 她牺牲了太多 |
[59:53] | Doesn’t really matter. There was nothing I could do. | 说什么也没用了 我永远无法弥补 |
[1:00:01] | It happened, and there’s nothing you can do to change it, | 你没有选择 也无力改变 |
[1:00:05] | But you did save 10 lives that night. | 但那天晚上你救了10个人的命 |
[1:00:07] | Don’t forget that. | 不要忘记这点 |
[1:00:10] | And now you have the opportunity to | 现在你有机会 |
[1:00:12] | Make things as right as they can be. | 让事情向最好的方向发展 |
[1:00:15] | I’m not doing this without you, Tom. | 没有你我也不会做下去 汤姆 |
[1:00:18] | You were there at the beginning, | 你从最开始就被卷进来 |
[1:00:20] | And you should be there at the end. | 要坚持到底 |
[1:01:06] | You come up with anything? | 有什么线索吗 |
[1:01:08] | Well, if he did use fertilizer, | 如果他用的真是化肥 |
[1:01:09] | It had to be underneath the floor. | 那一定是在地下 |
[1:01:11] | Flower pots aren’t big enough to | 单单靠些花盆 |
[1:01:12] | Make the hotel explode like that. | 肯定没有那么大的威力 |
[1:01:14] | Which makes sense, since he used a PETN grout mix. | 这很有可能 因为他用过季戊炸药混浆 |
[1:01:17] | PETNs would’ve made the kick. | 这种炸药的威力很大 |
[1:01:18] | So he used specialized grout when he laid the floor tile? | 也就是说他铺地砖时用了特殊的泥浆 |
[1:01:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:21] | I asked for all the hardware receipts from around town. | 我正在搜集附近所有五金店的收据 |
[1:01:23] | See if I can pick up any odd pairings | 看看购买地砖和泥浆 |
[1:01:25] | In purchases of tile and grout. | 有没有巧合的情况 |
[1:01:26] | It’s gonna take me a few days to get all the receipts back, | 收集这些要花上几天 |
[1:01:29] | But I do have one receipt | 不过我手头就有一张很可疑 |
[1:01:31] | From Rack’s hardware store that is interesting. | 是拉克五金店开具的 |
[1:01:34] | What they did is they isolated it down | 他们的手法是 |
[1:01:36] | To the amount of tile and grout | 将铺地砖所需的 |
[1:01:37] | It would take to cover the floor. | 地砖和泥浆的数量独立计算 |
[1:01:38] | Then they divided that into 2 categories, | 再分成两个部分 |
[1:01:40] | Those paid by credit card, those paid by cash. | 一部分现金付账 另一部分刷卡 |
[1:01:42] | How many paid with cash? | 有多少是付现金的 |
[1:01:43] | For that amount of tile and grout in the last month, 14. | 上个月买的那些 14块地砖的用量 |
[1:01:47] | These are shots from the hardware store’s security cam. | 这是那家五金店的监控录像拍摄的 |
[1:01:50] | This man seen here buying tile, grout, | 这个正在买地砖 泥浆 |
[1:01:52] | And patio cleaner is the target. | 和露台清洁剂的男子就是目标 |
[1:01:54] | Parking lot cam footage shows | 停车场录像显示 |
[1:01:55] | Him leaving in a black Ford F-150. | 他开着黑色福特F-150离开 |
[1:01:58] | These are shots of the Nativo Lodge | 这是从街对面的 |
[1:02:00] | Taken from across the street. | 那提瓦旅馆拍摄的 |
[1:02:01] | We believe it’s the same man. | 我们相信是同一个人 |
[1:02:02] | His walking manner and gait | 他走路的步伐和姿态 |
[1:02:03] | Have been determined to be the same. | 显示这是同一个人 |
[1:02:05] | Go back to the hardware store parking lot, the exterior. | 回到五金店停车场 店外面 |
[1:02:09] | There, stop. Yeah. | 对 停下 好 |
[1:02:11] | A police officer issuing a citation. | 有个警察在开罚单 |
[1:02:12] | See if you can get the dash cam. | 看看仪表板上的摄像头有没有拍下什么 |
[1:02:14] | May be able to pick up a plate on that truck. | 也许能拍到那辆卡车的牌照 |
[1:02:15] | That’s great. Get on that, will you? That’s it, people. | 主意不错 交给你了 散会吧 |
[1:02:19] | Skittles, you didn’t pass your polygraph. | 斯科特斯 你测谎没通过 |
[1:02:21] | I don’t know how. I’m telling you the truth. I… | 我也不知道怎么回事 我说的是实话 |
[1:02:25] | Something’s gotta be wrong with your machine. | 肯定是你们机器有问题 |
[1:02:27] | It says you’re a confidential informant for APD | 上面说你是通信工程部的线人 |
[1:02:31] | And that The Lion offered you a job, | 狮子雇你办事 |
[1:02:32] | But you turned it down. | 但你拒绝了 |
[1:02:34] | This statement didn’t pass poly. | 这条没通过测谎 |
[1:02:37] | I told you guys everything I know. | 我知道的都告诉你们了 |
[1:02:38] | I… I met this dude, a real psycho case by the way, | 我见了这个人 真是场心理战 |
[1:02:41] | And he offered me a job. | 他雇我帮他办事 |
[1:02:44] | I went right to APD, and I ain’t even got my C.I. Money yet. | 我就直接去通信工程部报信了 报酬还没拿 |
[1:02:48] | What kind of job, Skittles? | 他让你干什么 斯科特斯 |
[1:02:50] | He wanted me to help with | 他要我协助 |
[1:02:53] | The assassination of Senator Cordero. | 刺杀科德罗参议员 |
[1:02:59] | Ryan, call the senator’s office. | 莱恩 接参议员办公室 |
[1:03:01] | Let him know we suspect he might be the target | 告诉他 我们怀疑 |
[1:03:03] | Of an assassination attempt. | 他可能是一个刺杀行动的目标 |
[1:03:10] | – Hello. – Hey, Juan. | -你好 -朱万 |
[1:03:12] | – I bet you know who this is. – What do you want? | -你知道我是谁吧 -你想干嘛 |
[1:03:16] | I want you to do what you politicians do best. | 做你们政客最擅长的事情 |
[1:03:20] | Let’s cut a back door deal. | 我们来谈谈条件 |
[1:03:21] | You know I can’t give you $200 million. | 你很清楚我没法给你弄2个亿 |
[1:03:24] | Well, I know that. Who needs that kind of money? | 这我知道 谁在乎这点小钱啊 |
[1:03:28] | – So, give me 20. -That’s an insane amount of money. | -20亿吧 -你简直疯了 |
[1:03:31] | It’s your family’s fortune, | 依你家族的财力 |
[1:03:33] | And 20 million is a drop in the bucket. | 20亿只是九牛一毛 |
[1:03:35] | And in exchange, I leave Albuquerque alone | 作为交换 我会放阿尔布开克一马 |
[1:03:38] | And you get to save your political future. | 你也能保全你的政治生涯 |
[1:03:42] | Now, I’ve placed 80 bombs around Albuquerque. | 我在阿尔布开克周围放了80颗炸弹 |
[1:03:45] | You pay me, you save the city. | 给我20亿 你就拯救了整个城市 |
[1:03:48] | The FBI released a report that they are interested | 联邦调查局公布的一份报告显示 |
[1:03:51] | In speaking with a man who drives a black Ford F-150… | 他们希望同一位开黑色福特F-150和蓝色 |
[1:03:56] | …and a blue Ford Escort. | 福特护卫者的男子谈谈 |
[1:04:00] | Let the long trail of false leads begin. | 又在散布错误消息 |
[1:04:03] | What do you have there? | 你拿的什么 |
[1:04:04] | It’s Sam Skittles’ polygraph results. | 是山姆・斯科特斯的测谎报告 |
[1:04:07] | Some inconsistencies there. Just about to go over them. | 有些地方前后矛盾 想再看一下 |
[1:04:10] | I know there’s a clue in there if I can find one. | 也许能找到些线索 |
[1:04:14] | I brought a snack, if you wanna join me. | 我带了零食来 你要不要一起吃 |
[1:04:16] | It’s from one of my favorite bakeries in the world. | 在我最爱的面包房买的 |
[1:04:18] | God, I can’t. | 上帝 我不能吃 |
[1:04:20] | Come on. I ain’t gonna tell anybody. | 来吧 我不告诉别人 |
[1:04:22] | Building’s practically empty, anyways. | 反正楼里也基本没人了 |
[1:04:27] | It’s just us obsessives in here at this hour. | 我们就放松一下享受美味吧 |
[1:04:31] | I’ve been on a diet since my divorce. | 我离婚后一直在节食 |
[1:04:33] | I didn’t even know you were married. | 你结婚我都不知道 |
[1:04:36] | Yeah, in a former life. | 是啊 像是上辈子的事儿了 |
[1:04:40] | Before I gave it all up for this. | 那时我还没有为了工作放弃一切 |
[1:04:44] | I’ve always liked your wall of death, there. It’s nice. | 我一直很喜欢你这面死亡之墙 很赞 |
[1:04:47] | Well, you know, it’s important in design to have a theme. | 室内设计总要有个主题嘛 |
[1:04:51] | So, why’d you get divorced? I mean, | 你为什么离婚 |
[1:04:53] | If you don’t mind talking about it. | 如果你不介意说的话 |
[1:04:55] | No, not at all. I was just too young. | 不介意 那时太年轻了 |
[1:04:59] | It was hard for me to be a good agent and a good wife. | 我无法兼顾工作和家庭 |
[1:05:02] | I guess I just couldn’t figure out | 我实在想不出 |
[1:05:04] | A way to balance the two, you know? | 平衡两者的办法 你明白吗 |
[1:05:07] | And then one day, I realized that | 我一天我突然意识到 |
[1:05:09] | I was a divorced workaholic. | 自己简直是个离了婚的工作狂 |
[1:05:12] | – And I’m okay with that. – You sure you’re okay with that? | -我觉得这样也不错 -你确定吗 |
[1:05:18] | I am. I mean, I hate to sound like a clich, | 我确定 我也不想说那些套话 |
[1:05:23] | But the work we do here makes the country a safer place. | 但我们所做的确实能让这个国家更安全 |
[1:05:29] | And it’s a sacrifice that I’m willing to make. | 我愿意为此而牺牲 |
[1:05:38] | I told you. | 好吃吧 |
[1:05:39] | Yeah. | 你看 |
[1:05:44] | You know, it made me see that you | 我在想 即便不是英勇就义 |
[1:05:46] | Can give your life to your country | 你也同样能够 |
[1:05:47] | Without actually dying for it. | 将一生献给你的国家 |
[1:05:49] | You know, I guess some day, | 也许有一天 |
[1:05:51] | I would like to have a husband and some kids. | 我也会希望有丈夫和孩子 |
[1:05:53] | But, I don’t know, | 不过 我也说不清 |
[1:05:55] | I guess you can’t have everything, right? | 鱼和熊掌总是不能兼得 对不对 |
[1:06:00] | – What? – No, nothing, I’m just… | -怎么了 -没 我只是 |
[1:06:04] | Just thinking about what you said, you know? | 只是在想你说的话 |
[1:06:07] | It’s always the people who sacrifice the most | 牺牲最多的人 |
[1:06:09] | That actually deserve the most. | 应当得到的也最多 |
[1:06:10] | It’s sad but true, you know? | 说起来伤感 但确实如此 |
[1:07:31] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:07:33] | Are you hungry? | 你饿不饿 |
[1:07:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah, me, too. | -有点 -我也饿了 |
[1:07:40] | Why don’t we go get something to eat? | 那我们去吃点东西吧 |
[1:07:44] | We have to assume he’s listening to | 我们不得不假定 |
[1:07:45] | Everything we say inside that building. | 他在监听整栋大楼 |
[1:07:47] | So this is how he’s been a step | 这就是为什么 |
[1:07:48] | Ahead of us from the beginning, | 他能掌握我们的行动计划 |
[1:07:49] | And how he knows everything we do. | 并且总能先行一步 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah, looks that way. | 看起来是这样 |
[1:07:51] | All right, well, the video from the cop’s dashboard cam | 这是那辆警车仪表盘上的摄像头拍的 |
[1:07:54] | Gave us a shot of the plate, but can only make out 725. | 拍到了牌照 但只能辨认出725 |
[1:07:57] | This is for the press release. | 这是交给媒体的 |
[1:07:59] | Okay, so we’re gonna do a sweep of the entire building | 好 我们现在清查整栋大楼 |
[1:08:01] | For weapons or bombs. We just have to make sure | 看看有没有武器或者炸弹 |
[1:08:03] | The Lion doesn’t get wind of what we’re up to. | 必须确保狮子无法再获取我们的信息 |
[1:08:09] | Hey, baby, how you doing? | 嘿 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[1:08:11] | Hey, Agent Alba. | 我是探员阿尔巴 |
[1:08:12] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[1:08:14] | I’ve got somebody who wants to say hi. Hold on. | 有人想跟你打招呼 别挂 |
[1:08:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:08:22] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[1:08:25] | You fucking touch her, I swear to you… | 你要敢动她我发誓要你 |
[1:08:26] | No, no. She’s in my protective custody now. | 不不 她现在是我的监护对象 |
[1:08:30] | I just need you to help close Panama. | 我只想让你帮忙关闭巴拿马 |
[1:08:32] | What the fuck is Panama? | 巴拿马是他妈什么玩意儿 |
[1:08:35] | See, you made her all upset. | 看看 你让她心烦意乱 |
[1:08:45] | Hey, Ryan, what’s up? | 莱恩 怎么了 |
[1:08:48] | Nothing, man. I’m just… i’m just tired, you know? | 没事儿 我只是 只是有点累 |
[1:08:51] | It’s just tomorrow is The Lion’s deadline, you know? | 明天就是最后期限了 |
[1:08:53] | – We’re gonna get him, you know. – Yeah. | -我们会抓到他的 -是 |
[1:08:54] | Be nice to scoop him up tonight, but we’re gonna get him. | 今晚再收集些情报 一定能抓住他 |
[1:08:57] | He was in the FBI building, so he had | 他来过这里 |
[1:08:58] | To go through a background check. | 所以一定经过背景检查 |
[1:09:00] | We know what his name is now. We know who he is. | 我们知道他的名字了 知道他是谁了 |
[1:09:02] | Just a matter of time before we know where he is. | 就差知道他的藏身之处了 |
[1:09:06] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[1:09:10] | The Lion’s name is David Kaplow. | 狮子名叫大卫・卡普洛 |
[1:09:15] | How do we know? | 我们怎么知道的 |
[1:09:17] | Finally got through the records of the night cleaning crew. | 我翻了夜晚清洁员工的记录 |
[1:09:19] | Turns out that he worked in this office | 发现大概6个月之前 |
[1:09:20] | About 6 months ago as a janitor. | 他在这个办公室做过清洁工 |
[1:09:22] | Had to use his real name | 为通过背景检查 |
[1:09:23] | To get through the background check. | 他不得不使用真实姓名 |
[1:09:25] | Downtown’s running the books | 市区那边正在加紧调查 |
[1:09:26] | For any additional numbers, contacts, addresses. | 看能否获得地址或联系方式之类 |
[1:09:29] | As soon as we get the approval from home base, | 一旦得到总部许可 |
[1:09:31] | Run a release. | 就可以公开消息 |
[1:09:32] | Name and face, guys. We’re gaining on him. | 姓名和照片 各位 就快抓住他了 |
[1:09:37] | – Yeah. – Hello, Tom. | -喂 -你好 汤姆 |
[1:09:39] | You know, it must kill you to know | 得知我曾经如此接近你 |
[1:09:40] | You’ve been this close to me | 一定气疯了吧 |
[1:09:42] | And yet you still have nothing to show for it. | 可惜你那边还一点进展都没有 |
[1:09:45] | I’m closer to you than you think. | 你未免太乐观了 |
[1:09:47] | You know, I don’t like your tone of voice right now, Tom. | 汤姆 我可不喜欢这种口气 |
[1:09:49] | – You can’t catch me. – I will find you. | -你抓不到我的 -我会找到你 |
[1:09:52] | Fella, you must’ve sucked down too | 伙计 你是不是在墨西哥 |
[1:09:54] | Many tequilas down there in Mexico. | 龙舌兰酒喝多了 |
[1:09:56] | I made you kill your wife | 我让你杀了你的妻子 |
[1:09:58] | And blew up that hotel right in front of you. | 当着你的面引爆酒店 |
[1:10:00] | I even pissed in your fishbowl. | 还在你的鱼缸里尿尿 |
[1:10:02] | I’m gonna hurt you, Tom. | 我会伤害你的 汤姆 |
[1:10:04] | I know about your new girlfriend. | 我知道你又有个女朋友 |
[1:10:06] | I guess you’re out of mourning. | 看来已经不再为亡妻哀伤了 |
[1:10:08] | I’m gonna make it long and painful for your little Chiquita. | 这次我要让你悲痛更久一点 |
[1:10:13] | I mean, how much more do I have to take from you? | 你还剩多少东西够我毁灭 |
[1:10:16] | You’re not taking anything from me again. | 你再也休想 |
[1:10:18] | Fuck you, Tom. You want to escalate things? Fine. | 去你妈的 你想让事情升级 那很好 |
[1:10:21] | Tom, here’s the number. | 汤姆 这是他的号码 |
[1:10:22] | You can’t catch me. I’m invisible. | 你抓不到我的 我是隐形人 |
[1:10:27] | I know your name, Kaplow. | 我知道你的名字 卡普洛 |
[1:10:29] | I got a photograph of your face. | 还有一张你正脸的照片 |
[1:10:32] | When that picture hits the airways in 20 minutes, | 20分钟内这张照片就会公诸于众 |
[1:10:33] | The whole world’s gonna know who you are. | 全世界都会认得你 |
[1:10:36] | Your life is over. | 你的死期到了 |
[1:10:44] | The gap is closing, motherfucker. | 线索已经全了 混账东西 |
[1:10:54] | A lawyer representing David Kaplow just called the office. | 大卫・卡普洛的律师刚打电话来 |
[1:10:57] | Kaplow has agreed to turn himself in at 2:00 P.M., | 卡普洛同意下午两点现身 |
[1:11:01] | And he’s agreed to give us the location | 还答应告诉我们 |
[1:11:02] | Of half the bombs he claims | 其中一半炸弹的 |
[1:11:04] | He’s placed throughout the city. | 放置地点 |
[1:11:05] | He’ll do this if the DA agrees | 他开出的条件是 |
[1:11:07] | Not to seek the death penalty. | 检察官放弃以死刑起诉 |
[1:11:09] | The DA has agreed. | 检察官已经同意了 |
[1:11:10] | Well, that sounds like a setup. | 听起来早就计划好了 |
[1:11:11] | I know. I don’t understand it, either. | 是啊 我也不明白 |
[1:11:13] | We have 143 active leads | 现在我们手头有143条 |
[1:11:15] | Regarding Kaplow’s truck and sedan. | 关于卡普洛卡车和轿车的线索 |
[1:11:18] | I want all agents back here by 1:00 P.M., though, | 不过我要求所有探员下午1点在这里集合 |
[1:11:21] | ’cause I wouldn’t be surprised | 因为到时候 |
[1:11:21] | If Kaplow decides to walk in here | 卡普洛胸前绑着炸药走进来 |
[1:11:23] | With C-4 strapped to his chest. | 也不是没有可能 |
[1:11:32] | Get strike teams positioned at every | 让队伍分别守在 |
[1:11:33] | Corner surrounding the building. | 大楼的每个角落 |
[1:11:35] | I want no vehicles within 100 yards. | 100码之内不允许有车辆 |
[1:11:37] | Tell them we’ll brief the press as | 告诉媒体 一旦卡普洛安全到达 |
[1:11:38] | Soon as kaplow is safely inside. | 我们会第一时间通知 |
[1:11:40] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[1:11:48] | Is that Skittles’ polygraph? | 那是斯科特斯的测谎报告吗 |
[1:11:50] | These results are just so inconsistent. | 测谎结果前后矛盾 |
[1:11:54] | Listen to these questions. “Did you meet with The Lion?” | 你看这些问题 “你见过狮子吗” |
[1:11:56] | Answer, “Yes.” That was true. | 回答”是” 这是真话 |
[1:11:57] | “Did The Lion offer you a job?” | “狮子让你帮他办事吗” |
[1:11:58] | “Yes.” That was true. | “是的” 这是真话 |
[1:12:00] | “Did you refuse the job?” “Yes.” That is false. | “你拒绝了吗” “是” 这是假话 |
[1:12:03] | “Is The Lion planning to assassinate Senator Cordero?” | “狮子要谋杀科德罗参议员吗” |
[1:12:05] | “Yes.” That’s true. | “是的” 这是真话 |
[1:12:06] | “Are you informing on The Lion?” Answer, “Yes.” | “你是在揭发狮子吗” 回答”是” |
[1:12:09] | That’s false. | 这是假话 |
[1:12:11] | The only way to logically piece this together | 这样看来 唯一符合逻辑的解释是 |
[1:12:13] | Is to imagine that he paid Skittles to come here and tell us | 他雇斯科特斯过来告诉我们 |
[1:12:15] | That he was gonna kill the Senator. | 他要刺杀参议员 |
[1:12:16] | But there’d be no advantage in that. | 但这样对他也没什么好处 |
[1:12:18] | I don’t get it. Makes no sense. | 我也不明白 这样毫无意义 |
[1:12:21] | We know his name now, though. | 不过通过他的姓名 |
[1:12:22] | So, we track his whereabouts, compare that | 我们追踪到他的下落 |
[1:12:24] | To the whereabouts we have in The Lion file, | 对比档案里面记录的行踪 |
[1:12:26] | His airline information. | 和航空公司的记录 |
[1:12:27] | We know he was in Columbia and Panama | 得知他去过哥伦比亚和巴拿马 |
[1:12:28] | 4 months ago. Wait and see what the CIA has. | 四个月前 等一下看中情局查到什么 |
[1:12:32] | And panama keeps popping up. It’s Hops. | 总是突然出现巴拿马 霍普斯打来的 |
[1:12:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -喂 |
[1:12:38] | No. It’s not a problem. | 不 这不是问题 |
[1:12:41] | I’m going that way anyway. All right. | 不管怎样我这就过去 好吧 |
[1:12:44] | A self storage garage manager called, | 一个自助式仓库的老板打来电话 |
[1:12:46] | Said he saw the press release. | 说他看到了新闻公告 |
[1:12:48] | A guy who fits the description is | 有个符合描述的家伙 |
[1:12:49] | Renting a storage unit from him. | 在他那里租了间仓库 |
[1:12:51] | I have to go check it out. Call me if | 我必须去看看 如果发生特别的事 |
[1:12:53] | Anything interesting happens, okay? | 给我打电话 好吗 |
[1:12:54] | Will do. Be careful. | 我会的 小心点 |
[1:12:55] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[1:13:01] | Okay, senator, I’ve got the first half of the money. | 参议员 钱我收到了一半 |
[1:13:03] | We’re in business. | 继续交易 |
[1:13:05] | Where’s the list? | 名单在哪里 |
[1:13:06] | I am e-mailing you 40 addresses. | 我给你电邮了四十个地址 |
[1:13:08] | Now, after you verify that they’re legitimate, | 你核实后 自然就有名单了 |
[1:13:12] | Wire the other $10 million | 电汇另外的一亿 |
[1:13:14] | And I’ll give you the last 40 addresses. | 我会给你剩余的四十个地址 |
[1:13:52] | – Hi. How are you? – hi. Can I help you? | -你好 -您有什么需要吗 |
[1:13:55] | Isabel Ordonez, FBI. | 伊莎贝尔・奥多涅斯 联邦调查局 |
[1:13:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:14:00] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 很感谢你们这么快就派人来 |
[1:14:02] | I’m Clyde. It’s nice to meet you. | 我是克莱德 见到你很高兴 |
[1:14:07] | I swear, as soon as I saw the picture on TV, | 我发誓 一看到电视上的照片 |
[1:14:10] | I knew it was the guy. It’s this way. | 我就知道是这家伙 请走这边 |
[1:14:12] | It kind of freaked me out, you know? | 差点把我吓死 知道吗 |
[1:14:14] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:14:16] | He’s been in and out a lot lately. Strange. | 最近他经常进出 很奇怪 |
[1:14:21] | He’s a strange fella. | 他是个奇怪的家伙 |
[1:14:23] | And he drives the same kind of truck I saw on the news. | 他开的卡车和我在电视上看到的一样 |
[1:14:26] | So, I figured I’d call and let you folks know. | 我认为应该报警通知你们 |
[1:14:30] | Anyway, I hope I did the right thing, you know? | 不管怎样 希望我这么做是对的 知道吗 |
[1:14:33] | You did, and we appreCIAte your assistance. | 你做得很对 很感谢你的帮助 |
[1:14:35] | Sometimes, I think he even sleeps here, at night. | 有时 晚上 我觉得他睡在这里 |
[1:14:38] | It’s number 26, here. Would you hold that for a minute? | 这是26号 这里 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[1:15:15] | Tom, get me LEU, forensics, and backup. | 汤姆 请派 法医 还有支援来 |
[1:15:22] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:15:24] | – Put that down! – I’m sorry. | -把那个放下 -抱歉 |
[1:15:25] | – don’t touch anything! – won’t touch it. | -什么也别碰 -我不会碰的 |
[1:15:27] | Tom, this is his storage unit. No doubt about it. | 汤姆 毋庸置疑 这是他的储存仓库 |
[1:15:30] | I’m window shopping at bomb depot as we speak. | 说话间我正在逛炸弹仓库 |
[1:15:34] | What do you guys have? | 你们都有什么啊 |
[1:15:37] | Well, I just got off the phone with the CIA. | 我刚和中情局通过电话 |
[1:15:38] | We were able to trace Kaplow’s location in South America | 在南美 通过比较 |
[1:15:40] | By comparing his information | 他的信息和在狮子的信息 |
[1:15:42] | With the information we compiled on the lion. | 我们能追踪卡普洛 |
[1:15:44] | Every time that he took a job to assassinate somebody, | 每次他接了任务暗杀某人时 |
[1:15:46] | He named that job after the city | 用他被雇佣时所在的城镇或郡 |
[1:15:48] | Or the country where he was hired. | 命名他的任务 |
[1:15:49] | So, “panama” means he was hired in panama. | 所以 “巴拿马”意思是他在巴拿马被雇佣过 |
[1:15:52] | Well, the CIA seems to think that he was hired | 中情局好像认为 |
[1:15:54] | By a Panamanian drug lord named Zambada | 是巴拿马的毒枭尚巴达 |
[1:15:57] | To assassinate somebody inside the United States. | 雇用他在美国境内暗杀某人 |
[1:16:00] | I brought up Cordero’s name, | 我提出科德罗的名字 |
[1:16:02] | And they started looking at his time spent with the DEA. | 他们现在正跟药品管理局查他 |
[1:16:04] | He definitely had the biggest impact on the panama cartel. | 他一定是对巴拿马协议影响最大的人 |
[1:16:07] | I think Cordero was the panama job. | 我认为科德罗这个名字是因为巴拿马行动 |
[1:16:10] | So, he’s here for unfinished business. | 所以他来这里完成任务 |
[1:16:14] | Tom, let me call you back. | 汤姆 我待会再打给你 |
[1:16:16] | Local, this is agent Ordonez. | 警察局 我是奥多涅斯探员 |
[1:16:18] | Connect me to galactic cable management. | 帮我接银河电视有线管理公司 |
[1:16:25] | So, do you think you got him? | 你觉得你抓住他了吗 |
[1:16:29] | I mean, he’s an artist. | 我是说 他是个艺术家 |
[1:16:33] | The beards and mustaches. | 小胡子 八字胡 |
[1:16:35] | I mean, he probably had all kinds of different identities. | 我是说 他很可能有各种不同的身份 |
[1:16:59] | I got the front. Check in when you cover the side and rear. | 我守前面 当你们侧面和后面就位时 回复确认 |
[1:17:04] | West side covered. | 西面已就位 |
[1:17:09] | South side covered. | 南面已就位 |
[1:17:10] | All 3 exits covered. | 三个出口全部就位 |
[1:17:13] | Agent Alba. | 阿尔巴探员 |
[1:17:15] | The addresses checked out. They’re recovering the bombs now. | 地址检查完毕 他们收回了炸弹 |
[1:17:17] | – However, you’re still in danger. – Why? | -可是 你的处境还是很危险 -为什么 |
[1:17:20] | 8 years ago, Kaplow was hired to kill you, | 八年前 你在药品管理局的时候 |
[1:17:22] | when you were with the DEA. | 卡普洛被雇用来杀你 |
[1:17:25] | Now he’s back to finish the job. | 现在他回来完成任务 |
[1:17:28] | Karen, wire the second half of the money, please. | 卡伦 请把第二笔钱电汇出去 |
[1:17:30] | – Yes, sir. – And send in my security detail. | -是 长官 -叫我的安全小分队来 |
[1:17:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:17:35] | – Thank you, agent. – Yes, sir. | -谢谢你 探员 -是 长官 |
[1:17:40] | Tom, we swept the building. The guys didn’t find anything. | 汤姆 我们搜了整栋大楼 什么都没找到 |
[1:17:44] | You’re not gonna detect c-4 with a scan. | 你不打算用扫描器检查C4炸药 |
[1:17:46] | You gotta find that stuff visually. | 用肉眼能看到 |
[1:17:48] | I know he has us here for a reason. | 我知道他让我们在这里是有理由的 |
[1:17:49] | We did floor-to-ceiling searches. The desks were the only breach. | 从地板到天花板都搜过了 就差桌子了 |
[1:17:53] | He always does one thing to hide another. | 他总是做一件事掩藏另一件事 |
[1:17:56] | We checked the desks as soon as we found the bugs. | 我们一发现窃听器就检查过桌子了 |
[1:18:00] | Kaplow hired Skittles to pretend to be an informant. | 卡普洛雇用斯科特斯假装告密者 |
[1:18:04] | He’s trying to draw out this investigation, | 是想拖延调查 |
[1:18:06] | Is what he’s trying to do. | 这才是他的目的 |
[1:18:08] | What the hell are you getting at? | 你到底在找什么 |
[1:18:10] | Say, you normally have this many | 通常这么多重要部门 |
[1:18:11] | Heavy hitters in the same building? | 都一起共事吗 |
[1:18:12] | No. ATF and LEU move in today as part of the lion task force. | 不 他们是作为狮子案的特别小组今天才来 |
[1:18:15] | We’ll have the entire force operating under the same roof. | 所有人员在同一个地方运作 |
[1:18:27] | My god! | 我的上帝 |
[1:18:31] | He’s trying to get rid of all his enemies | 他想一击即中 |
[1:18:33] | In one shot, right here in this building. | 铲除所有敌人 就在这座大楼里 |
[1:18:35] | If every desk is packed with this much c-4, | 如果每个桌子都有这么多C4 |
[1:18:38] | it’s enough to level this building twice. | 足够夷平这座楼两次的 |
[1:18:40] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[1:18:43] | Kaplow, your lawyer just arrived. | 卡普洛 你的律师到了 |
[1:18:45] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[1:18:47] | Good. We have everyone where we want them. | 很好 他们都在指定地点 |
[1:18:51] | No one leaves alive. | 没人能活着 |
[1:18:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:18:57] | Move quickly but carefully. | 快点但要小心 |
[1:18:59] | Grab your files if you can. We only have 10 minutes to clear. | 如果可以拿走档案 只有十分钟清理 |
[1:19:02] | Hello. What? | 你好 什么 |
[1:19:06] | Kaplow’s lawyer showed, but not Kaplow. | 卡普洛的律师出现了 不是卡普洛 |
[1:19:08] | – He’s fucking with us. – No shit. | -他在耍我们 -天哪 |
[1:19:31] | Sniper! | 是狙击手 |
[1:19:34] | Inside! Inside! | 进去 进去 |
[1:19:42] | All right, let’s get him down the hall. Let’s try the other door. | 好的 让他躺在大厅里 试试别的出口 |
[1:19:47] | Come on, Hops. Hang in there. Hang in there. | 来啊 霍普斯 坚持住 坚持住 |
[1:19:51] | Get a car to this east door, right now! | 给东门派辆车来 立刻 |
[1:19:57] | Shit. That son of a bitch! | 该死 狗娘养的 |
[1:20:00] | They must have all exits covered. | 所有出口一定都有埋伏 |
[1:20:02] | All right, we got 8 minutes. What are we gonna do? | 还有八分钟 我们要怎么做 |
[1:20:04] | All right, get his vest off. Now. | 现在 把他的防弹背心脱了 |
[1:20:06] | Somebody, lose a t-shirt if you have to, | 谁有T恤 脱下来 |
[1:20:07] | To keep pressure on this wound. | 按着伤口 |
[1:20:09] | Hit the break room, grab me a bag of sugar. | 去休息室 拿包白糖给我 |
[1:20:11] | I’ll hit forensics, grab a bag of saltpeter. Meet back here. | 我去法医那里 拿包硝石 然后这里集合 |
[1:20:13] | We’re gonna build some cover to get out of here. | 我们制造掩护 离开这里 |
[1:20:44] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:21:01] | If you move… understand, if you move, | 如果你敢动 明白吗 如果你敢动 |
[1:21:03] | I’ll blow your brains out. | 我就打爆你的头 |
[1:21:06] | We’re gonna go in the house, inside. | 我们要进去 进屋里去 |
[1:21:09] | Get up. You had a little too much to drink, | 起来 假装喝了很多酒 |
[1:21:11] | Or I’ll break your arm. | 否则我拧断你的胳膊 |
[1:21:13] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:21:14] | We’re gonna walk inside. | 我们要进屋 |
[1:21:19] | Help me. Let’s go. | 帮我一下 我们走 |
[1:21:38] | 21 confirmed bombings, 18 murders… | 21是已确认的炸弹 18是杀手… |
[1:21:40] | So, what’s the status, agent Alba? | 什么情况 阿尔巴探员 |
[1:21:42] | The senator’s secure. What about over there? | 参议员跑不了 你那边怎么样 |
[1:21:44] | Amy’s fine. When I get word you completed your task, | 艾米很好 当你说完成任务时 |
[1:21:47] | As promised, I will let her go. | 我会如约放她走 |
[1:21:52] | Get over here with the sugar. | 把糖拿过来 |
[1:21:56] | – This is a bomb? – 50/50, equal parts. | -这是炸弹? -白糖硝石各一半 |
[1:21:58] | – Wrap it up. Just follow me. – We only have 5 minutes. | -包好了 跟我来 -我们只剩下五分钟了 |
[1:22:01] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:22:02] | This is the fuse. Right here. Somebody’s got to… give me a bag. | 这是引线 这里 有人必须…给我一个袋子 |
[1:22:07] | Gonna be a smoke screen. It’s gonna give us plenty of cover. | 会产生烟幕 制造很多掩护 |
[1:22:11] | When these things go off, don’t waste any time looking around. | 当这些东西爆炸时 别浪费时间东张西望 |
[1:22:14] | We only have a few minutes. | 我们只有几分钟 |
[1:22:16] | – Ryan, listen, I’m… – Are we close to getting him? | -莱恩 听着 我… -快抓到他了吗 |
[1:22:18] | No. The whole place is wired with bombs. Hops has been shot. | 不 整栋大楼都是炸药 霍普斯中了枪 |
[1:22:22] | -I’m sorry, Tommy, I don’t have a choice. | -对不起 汤米 我没得选择 |
[1:22:24] | What are you talking about, Ryan? | 你说什么呢 莱恩 |
[1:22:26] | I made a deal with him. She’s my little girl, man. | 我做了个交易 女儿是我的宝贝 伙计 |
[1:22:29] | Ryan, you get it fucking together. | 莱恩 你他妈的振作一点 |
[1:22:31] | I know how you felt that night in the basement. | 我知道那晚你在地下室的感觉了 |
[1:22:34] | He’s got me in the same place. | 他让我面临同样的处境 |
[1:22:37] | I can’t let him take my little girl, Tommy. | 我不能让他夺走我的女儿 汤米 |
[1:22:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:22:43] | Ryan… | 莱恩… |
[1:22:48] | All right, let’s go. Who’s got the light? | 好 我们走 谁有打火机 |
[1:22:51] | Are you all right, agent Alba? Agent? | 你还好吧 阿尔巴探员 探员 |
[1:22:56] | Yeah, it’s… | 是的 这… |
[1:22:58] | It’s a family issue. | 这是家事 |
[1:23:01] | He doing all right? | 他还好吗 |
[1:23:03] | Stay with us, Hops. | 撑住 霍普斯 |
[1:23:14] | All right, guys, 2 more of these. Let’s get ready to go. | 好 伙计们 再有两个烟雾弹 准备冲出去 |
[1:23:16] | Get ready to move him. Get ready to move him, on my count. | 准备 准备 |
[1:23:20] | Hops, you hear? | 霍普斯 听见了吗 |
[1:23:24] | They’re coming out the front. | 他们要从前面出来 |
[1:23:28] | All right, guys, one more, one more, | 伙计们 再来一个 再来一个 |
[1:23:29] | One more. Get him ready to go. | 再来一个 准备冲 |
[1:23:30] | Get him ready to move. | 准备行动 |
[1:23:34] | All right guys, are we ready? | 好了 伙计们 准备好了吗 |
[1:23:38] | Let’s go! go! go! go! straight to the truck! to the truck! | 我们走 冲 冲 冲 直接上卡车 卡车 |
[1:23:45] | Get in the back! Let’s go! | 坐后面 我们走 |
[1:24:06] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:24:08] | Armstrong got away. He’s on the move. | 阿姆斯特朗逃脱了 开车走了 |
[1:24:26] | – Yeah, Isabel, where… – Hi, Tom. I’m with that nice FBI lady. | -喂 伊莎贝尔 你… -汤姆 漂亮的联邦女探员和我在一起 |
[1:24:30] | We’re throwing a party. You know the place. Bring ice. | 我们在开派对 你知道这地方 带上冰块 |
[1:24:33] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:24:54] | I need help! senator’s down! senator’s down! | 我需要帮助 参议员受了伤 参议员受了伤 |
[1:24:56] | Send me an ambulance! | 请派辆救护车来 |
[1:25:03] | I just got word Cordero and Alba are dead. | 我刚得知 科德罗和阿尔巴都死了 |
[1:25:05] | Panama’s closed. | 巴拿马结束了 |
[1:25:07] | – Is it confirmed? – Yes. | -确认了吗 -是的 |
[1:25:08] | What do you want me to do with Alba’s daughter? | 阿尔巴的女儿怎么办 |
[1:25:10] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[1:25:37] | That’s right, Tom. You know where to go. | 没错 汤姆 你知道去哪里 |
[1:25:41] | Old habits die hard. | 本性难移 |
[1:25:45] | You know what to do. | 你知道该做什么 |
[1:25:50] | You could save yourself like you did 8 years ago. | 可以像八年前那样救你自己 |
[1:25:57] | Or you could come down and try to save your girlfriend. | 或者可以下来 救你的女朋友 |
[1:26:02] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:26:05] | I can’t shoot you if I can’t see you. | 如果看不到你 我不能开枪 |
[1:26:10] | 5 minutes, Tom. | 五分钟 汤姆 |
[1:26:13] | If we wait longer than that, | 如果等久一点 |
[1:26:14] | You’ll need a broom and a shovel to peel this kid up. | 你就拿着扫帚铁铲给这孩子收尸吧 |
[1:26:18] | I’ve already called for backup. You want a way out of here, | 我已经叫了支援 你想找路出去 |
[1:26:21] | We don’t have much time to come to an agreement. | 没有太多时间来达成一致 |
[1:26:25] | Well, 4 and a half minutes, to be exact. | 四分半钟 准确的说 |
[1:26:28] | You know what? The hell with it. | 你知道吗 见它的鬼去吧 |
[1:26:29] | Come down. You got 5 seconds or I kill her. | 下来 给你五秒钟 否则我杀了她 |
[1:26:37] | That’s it. That’s good. I’m not gonna hurt you, Tom. | 就这样 很好 我不会伤害你的 汤姆 |
[1:26:41] | Come out. Nice and easy. | 出来 慢慢来 |
[1:26:44] | Would you throw that down now? Nice and easy. | 你会把枪扔了吗 放松 |
[1:26:49] | Okay. That’s good. | 好 很好 |
[1:26:51] | I’m not gonna hurt you. Now kick that over, please, Tom. | 我不会伤害你的 把枪踢开 汤姆 |
[1:26:55] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[1:27:00] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[1:27:09] | Now that’s got to hurt. | 现在肯定受伤了吧 |
[1:28:17] | I’ll cut her. | 我会割开她的喉咙 |
[1:28:20] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再打了 |
[1:28:23] | Boy, you throw a hell of a punch. | 伙计 用拳头啊 |
[1:28:26] | Now, do me a favor. Put your cuffs on. | 现在 帮我个忙 把手铐戴上 |
[1:28:29] | Put your cuffs on, or I’ll cut her throat. | 把手铐戴上 否则我割开她的喉咙 |
[1:28:31] | Put them on. Attaboy. | 戴上手铐 好样的 |
[1:28:36] | Nice and tight, Tommy. That’s it. | 扣紧点 汤米 就是这样 |
[1:28:42] | Good. The other one, please? | 很好 另一只手 |
[1:28:45] | Let me see. Open hands. | 让我看看 摊开双手 |
[1:28:47] | Very good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:28:52] | Don’t cry. You’re gonna be okay. | 别哭 你会没事的 |
[1:28:55] | It’s over soon. I gotta run. | 很快就结束 我要走了 |
[1:28:59] | You know you’re gonna get shot as soon as you walk out that door. | 你一走出大门就会被射击的 |
[1:29:05] | Give me the vest. | 把防弹背心给我 |
[1:29:18] | Thanks, Tommy. | 谢谢 汤米 |
[1:29:46] | – Get on the ground, now! – I’m on the job! | -趴在地上 -我在执行任务 |
[1:29:48] | – On the ground! – Yes, sir. | -趴下 -是的 警官 |
[1:29:50] | No, don’t shoot. I’m on the job. | 不 别开枪 我在执行任务 |
[1:29:52] | I got an officer down. I’m FBI. | 发现有个警察受了伤 我是联邦调查局的 |
[1:29:54] | There’s a woman in critical. We need to call for backup, 911. | 有个女人情况危急 必须打911 请求支援 |
[1:30:58] | – What? – Hello, David. | -什么 -你好 大卫 |
[1:31:04] | Tom, I am incredibly impressed. | 汤姆 难以置信 我太吃惊了 |
[1:31:09] | How did you beat the clock? | 你如何提前完成任务的 |
[1:31:12] | – This ends now. – And how do you plan on doing that? | -这都结束了 -你是如何计划结束的 |
[1:31:18] | I live. You die. | 我活着 你去死 |
[1:31:21] | How’s the vest fit? | 防弹背心合适吗 |
[1:31:48] | When did you rig the car? | 你什么时候改装了汽车 |
[1:31:50] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[1:31:53] | I rigged the vest. | 我改装了防弹背心 |
[1:31:57] | I was gonna take him out with me. | 原本打算同归于尽的 |
[1:32:06] | I’m glad the plan changed. | 很高兴你改变了计划 |
[1:32:13] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[1:32:26] | This is detective Tom Armstrong, APD. | 我是汤姆・ 阿姆斯特朗警官 |
[1:32:30] | Officer down. | 有警员受伤 |
[1:32:32] | Officer needs assistance. | 需要救援 |
[1:32:35] | Suspect is 10-7. | 疑犯已被制服 |
[1:32:39] | Suspect is down. | 疑犯死了 |