英文名称:Body Cam
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Breaking news from California, | 现在插播一条来自 |
[00:24] | at the Metropolitan Courthouse in downtown Los Angeles. | 加州洛杉矶市中心大都会法院的新闻 |
[00:27] | A now familiar scene, | 这一幕似曾相识 |
[00:29] | an officer accused of the shooting | 一名警官被指控于去年八月西南地区 |
[00:31] | of an unarmed African-American male in the Southwest Division | 枪杀一名手无寸铁的非裔美国男子 |
[00:34] | last August has been found not guilty. | 被判无罪 |
[00:37] | The officer involved | 涉事警官 |
[00:39] | fatally shot a 19-year-old victim | 在追捕一桩可疑的毒品交易后 |
[00:41] | – after a chase over a suspected drug deal. – Hey, Pops. | -击毙了19岁的受害者 -老板 |
[00:44] | The officer claimed he thought | 那名警官声称自己以为 |
[00:46] | – the victim was reaching for a gun in his car – Can I get a coffee? | -受害者在车上想伸手找枪 -我能来杯咖啡吗 |
[00:48] | – which turned out to be his wallet. – It’s not working, man. | -结果对方只是想拿钱包 -不行 伙计 |
[00:50] | – Prosecutors accused the officers – What? | -检方指控这些警官 -什么 |
[00:52] | of entering into a conspiracy | 涉嫌与其他警官 |
[00:54] | – with other officers – Then let me get a medium Coke. | -互相串通 -那就来个中杯可乐 |
[00:55] | to plant misleading evidence at the scene, | 在案发现场放置误导性证据 |
[00:58] | including a weapon. | 包括一把武器 |
[01:00] | All across the city and the nation, including Swinton, | 整个城市乃至全国范围内 包括斯温顿 |
[01:04] | spontaneous protests have erupted to decry the verdict, | 都爆发了自发性抗议活动以驳斥本次裁决 |
[01:07] | as well as to protest police violence. | 同时对警方暴力以示抗议 |
[01:10] | At the courthouse, activists gathered outside | 在法院外 抗议者们聚集在一起 |
[01:13] | and marched through downtown. | 在市中心游行示威 |
[01:15] | Various peaceful protests escalated, | 多处和平抗议逐渐升级 |
[01:18] | as objects were thrown at City Hall, | 有人向市政厅扔掷物体 |
[01:20] | as well as several police vehicles. | 警车也没逃过一劫 |
[01:23] | At least 14 people were arrested. | 至少有14人被捕 |
[01:25] | Three officers have been treated for wounds, including one… | 已有3名警官受伤接受治疗 包括1名 |
[01:28] | You’re not welcome here today, Kevin. | 今天这里不太欢迎你 凯文 |
[01:31] | Not today, man. | 今天不太合适 小伙子 |
[01:41] | Was she amazing? | 她表现得棒不棒 |
[01:42] | Oh, that’s my baby. That’s my princess. | 不愧是我的宝贝 我的小公主 |
[01:46] | Was it the blue dress? | 穿的是蓝裙子吗 |
[01:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:49] | I know. I know. I wish I could be there, too. | 我知道 我懂 我也希望我能在场 |
[01:52] | There’s a lot going on, all right? You know. | 发生了太多事 你也是知道的 |
[01:54] | I’m doing this for us. | 我这么做也是为了咱们好 |
[01:55] | It’ll all be over soon enough. | 这件事很快就能过去了 |
[01:58] | I won’t miss anything else. | 我不会再错过别的事了 |
[02:01] | Okay, I love you, too, baby. | 好 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[02:04] | Hey, baby. I gotta go. All right? Bye. | 宝贝 我得挂了 好吗 拜拜 |
[02:11] | Dispatch, this is 18-Lincoln-4. Over. | 报告调度中心 这里是18L4 完毕 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:825个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:120个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:55个,托福词汇:85个,考研词汇:125个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:213个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:14] | 18-Lincoln-4, go ahead. | 18L4 请继续 |
[02:15] | Central, show me with a car pull-over | 报告总部 我这里有一辆车停在了 |
[02:17] | at East 11th and South Dakota. | 南达科他的东11街 |
[02:20] | I have a green Chevy van with left tail light out. | 是一辆绿色雪佛兰面包车 左尾灯熄了 |
[02:23] | – No tags. – 10-4, 18-Lincoln-4. | -没有车牌 -收到 18L4 |
[03:18] | Ma’am, can you roll your window down, please? | 女士 请把车窗摇下来 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Ma’am, roll your window down now. | 女士 马上把车窗摇下来 |
[03:32] | Ma’am, place your hands on the steering wheel. | 女士 把双手放到方向盘上 |
[03:36] | Right now! | 快点 |
[03:38] | Step out of the van! | 立刻下车 |
[03:41] | Exit the vehicle! Get out of your vehicle now! | 立马下车 马上从你的车里出来 |
[03:45] | Turn around! Turn around! | 转身 转身 |
[03:47] | Get your hands on the vehicle. Put your hands in the air now. | 把手放在车身上 现在举起双手 |
[03:50] | Put your hands on the vehicle now! | 快点把手放在车身上 |
[03:53] | Do you understand what I’m saying to you? | 你听得懂我在说什么吗 |
[03:54] | Turn around now! | 赶紧转身 |
[03:56] | Don’t make me hurt you, please. Are you on… | 请别逼我伤害你 你是不是 |
[03:58] | Get on the ground. What is wrong… | 站好了 到底怎么回 |
[04:55] | Some of this may sound redundant. | 以下部分内容听起来可能略显多余 |
[04:57] | I appreciate your patience | 希望你能耐心地 |
[04:59] | as we hammer through these questions again, Renee. | 再回答一遍这些问题 蕾妮 |
[05:01] | Please bear with me | 请多多包涵 |
[05:03] | as the standard review questions are cursory. | 毕竟标准的评估问题较粗略 |
[05:05] | I just wanna dig in one more time | 我只是想再深究一下 |
[05:07] | to what we’ve been talking about over the week. | 我们这一整周都在讨论的问题 |
[05:11] | Have you had any trouble sleeping? | 你入睡有困难吗 |
[05:13] | No. | 没有 |
[05:17] | Any trouble relating to people? | 和人打交道这方面呢 |
[05:19] | No. | 没有 |
[05:22] | Have you had violent impulses? | 你有过暴力冲动吗 |
[05:23] | As we talked about, | 如我之前所说 |
[05:25] | it was a complicated situation. | 当时的情况很复杂 |
[05:27] | Renee, you struck a civilian. | 蕾妮 你打了一个平民 |
[05:29] | People can say whatever they want about what happened. | 人们可以任意编造事情经过 |
[05:31] | The administration and the public | 政府和群众 |
[05:33] | saw your body cam footage, Renee. | 都看到你执法仪的录像了 蕾妮 |
[05:35] | They saw how you handled that. | 他们都看到你的处理方式了 |
[05:37] | Look, I gotta be on point. | 当时我必须那么做 |
[05:39] | I have to walk up to strangers. | 我必须震慑住那群陌生人 |
[05:40] | Some of them are hostile. | 其中一些人还抱着敌意 |
[05:42] | Can you handle that stress? | 你能处理好那种压力吗 |
[05:49] | Have you moved on from your son’s death? | 你从你儿子去世的阴影里走出来了吗 |
[05:54] | I need to work. I really need to work. | 我需要工作 我必须要工作 |
[06:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | I’m going to recommend you | 我会推荐你 |
[06:08] | return to active duty on nights again, okay? | 重新回到夜班的岗位 |
[06:11] | Yes. Thank you, sir. Appreciate it. | 好的 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[06:13] | You can start the next shift. | 下一次轮班直接上就行了 |
[06:15] | Watch commander will pair you. | 值勤官会给你分配搭档 |
[06:35] | We had an alley dump last night. | 昨晚在巷子里发生了一起抛尸案 |
[06:36] | Female, Latina, 20s. | 女性 拉丁裔 20多岁 |
[06:38] | No ID, no suspects at this time. | 没带身份证 目前未发现嫌疑人 |
[06:40] | So be on the lookout. | 所以各位要留心 |
[06:41] | Check with your CIs. | 问一下你们的线人 |
[06:43] | See if you can get anything. | 看能不能找到些信息 |
[06:44] | Also, with the acquittal of our brother officers yesterday, | 还有 昨天我们的警官朋友们被宣告无罪 |
[06:48] | Mr. And Mrs. Public are gonna be all out of sorts, | 群众们肯定会心怀不满 |
[06:51] | so be gracious. Courteous. | 所以你们要保持客气 礼貌 |
[06:54] | Don’t start shit. | 别惹乱子 |
[06:55] | – Good to see you. – Stay poised. | -真高兴你又回来了 -保持镇静 |
[06:57] | Also, let’s welcome back Officer Lomito. | 以及 让我们欢迎拉米托警官归来 |
[07:02] | She is officially back in the badge. | 她正式重返警察队伍了 |
[07:04] | And according to my notes, | 根据我的记录来看 |
[07:05] | she’s buying everybody a beer after watch. | 下班后她会请每人一杯啤酒 |
[07:10] | Okay, that’s it. Let’s go do work. Stay safe. | 好了 就这样吧 回去工作 注意安全 |
[07:22] | Sarge, you put me with a rookie. | 警长 你居然给我安排个菜鸟 |
[07:24] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[07:25] | I get it. Help me out. | 我懂 你就当帮我个忙 |
[07:29] | Hey, come here. Welcome back, lady. | 抱一个 欢迎回来 女士 |
[07:33] | Thanks, Sarge. | 谢了 警长 |
[07:36] | Don’t slap anyone today. | 今天可别再扇人了 |
[07:46] | All right. Here you go. | 可以了 给 |
[07:49] | Here you go. | 给 |
[07:55] | It might be crazy out there tonight. | 今晚外面应该挺乱的 |
[07:58] | Yes. | 确实 |
[07:59] | I didn’t know that you scuba dived. | 我都不知道你会潜水 |
[08:01] | I don’t, but I will. | 我确实不会 但我以后会的 |
[08:07] | Just been itching to get back on the job. | 我简直等不及回到岗位上了 |
[08:09] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[08:10] | – How’s everything? – Okay. It’s good. | -最近一切如何 -还行 都不错 |
[08:15] | What up? | 怎么样 |
[08:21] | – Danny Holledge? – Yeah. Officer Lomito? | -丹尼·霍利奇吗 -对 你是拉米托警官吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah. We’re partnering together. | 没错 我们是搭档 |
[08:25] | Danny, this is Penda, Ganning, Birke and Roberts. | 丹尼 这是彭达 甘宁 伯克和罗伯茨 |
[08:29] | Oh, yeah. We know this fuck-face. | 我们认得这张衰脸 |
[08:32] | Ganning was his first CO. | 甘宁是他的第一任指挥官 |
[08:33] | Tried his best to break him. | 花了不少功夫想把他整废 |
[08:35] | Holledge, you got yourself a good babysitter. | 霍利奇 你傍上了个不错的保姆 |
[08:38] | – You got yourself squared? – Yep. | -你准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[08:41] | All right, y’all be safe. | 那好 各位保重了 |
[08:44] | – You be safe, Renee. – Thanks, guys. | -你也注意安全 蕾妮 -谢了各位 |
[08:46] | Hey, Danny. Public’s got no love for us right now. | 丹尼 现在群众看不惯我们 |
[08:50] | Your head down, your eyes open. | 要注意脚下 留意四周 |
[08:51] | Stay close to Renee. | 跟紧蕾妮 |
[08:53] | All right. Got it. Head down, eyes open. | 好的 知道了 注意脚下 留意四周 |
[08:54] | But not too close. | 但也别跟太近了 |
[09:00] | – Can I go? – Yeah. | -我能走了吗 -去吧 |
[09:04] | If you’re looking to make a little extra cash, Danny, | 丹尼 如果你想挣点外快的话 |
[09:06] | I could use somebody to mow my lawn on Sunday. | 我周日还缺个人帮我除草 |
[09:08] | Fuck you. | 去你的吧 |
[09:17] | Fuck you, guys. | 去你大爷的 |
[09:18] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[09:19] | – Pink is your color. – Can’t be too careful. | -粉色是你的专属色 -小心驶得万年船 |
[09:21] | I mean, she punched somebody in the face. | 她直直地往人脸上抡了一拳 |
[09:22] | Watch that right hook. | 小心那记右勾拳 |
[10:17] | You know, those guys back there, | 刚刚那些人 |
[10:18] | they’re just, you know, fucking around. | 他们只是在寻开心 |
[10:19] | They do really respect me. They don’t actually… | 他们还是尊重我的 他们不是真的 |
[10:23] | You know, I’m not a baby, | 我不是小屁孩了 |
[10:24] | I’ve been doing this for a good minute. | 我做这行也有段时间了 |
[10:30] | Should we put on some music, | 我们要不放点音乐吧 |
[10:32] | or are we just gonna sit here in total silence? | 还是一言不发地干坐着 |
[10:37] | – Hey, looks like a kid. – Yeah. | -看着像是个小孩 -是的 |
[11:16] | What’s up, little guy? | 怎么了 小家伙 |
[11:19] | Hey. Hi there. It’s okay, sweetie. | 你好呀 没事的 小甜心 |
[11:23] | What you doing out here? | 你在这外面做什么 |
[11:24] | Just wanna make sure you’re okay. | 我们就想确认一下你没事 |
[11:28] | Calm down. It’s okay. | 没事的 放轻松 |
[11:30] | Take it easy. We’re good, we’re good. | 别冲动 我们不想找麻烦 |
[11:33] | Get away from him. | 别碰他 |
[11:35] | Come on, come inside. | 快点 快进来 |
[11:36] | Sorry, ma’am. Just trying to make sure he’s okay. | 抱歉 女士 我们只是想确认他没事 |
[11:38] | Mind your own damn business. Come on, baby. | 关你屁事 我们走 宝贝 |
[11:40] | You got yourself a little boy in the middle of the… | 你让自己的孩子在路中… |
[11:41] | Hey, back up, back up. | 后退 后退 |
[11:43] | – Back up, back up. Back up now. – What’s happening here? | -后退 马上后退 -这是怎么了 |
[11:46] | Everything’s all right. Everything’s all right. | 什么事都没有 没出什么事 |
[11:48] | Calm down. Just trying to make sure the kid’s all right. | 冷静 我们只是想确认这个小孩没事 |
[11:51] | He was in the street. Go back to your homes, okay? | 他刚刚在路中间 各位请回吧 好吗 |
[11:56] | Just relax. Everything’s good. | 放轻松 什么事都没有 |
[11:57] | Come on. | 搞什么 |
[12:00] | – The police, man. – Useless, man. | -是警察啊 -真没用 |
[12:02] | Go back to your homes. Everything is okay. | 各位回家去吧 一切都很好 |
[12:05] | Have a good night. | 晚安 |
[12:20] | That was good, how you handled that, though. | 你刚刚处理得真不错 |
[12:22] | – Thanks. – Dispatch to 18-Adam-7, come in. Over. | -谢谢 -呼叫18A7 完毕 |
[12:24] | Go for 18-Adam-7. | 18A7在 请说 |
[12:27] | 18-Adam-7, code two, East 11th and South Dakota, 18-Lincoln-4. | 18A7 18L4在南达科他东11街有紧急事件 |
[12:31] | Failure to respond. We’re code six. | 远距离响应失败 |
[12:33] | That’s Ganning. | 那是甘宁 |
[12:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:36] | Dispatch, 18-Adam-7 en route to location. | 报告 18A7正在前往指定地点 |
[12:38] | 18-adam-7, proceed with caution. | 18A7 请小心行事 |
[12:41] | 18-Adam-7, responding. ETA, three minutes. | 这里是18A7 预计到达时间3分钟 |
[12:54] | He’s probably just fucking around. | 他说不定只是在胡闹 |
[12:55] | No, it’s not like him. | 不 他不会这样的 |
[13:07] | What the hell happened to the street lights? | 这里的路灯都怎么了 |
[13:10] | Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7. | 报告 这里是18A7 |
[13:12] | Spotted 18-Lincoln-4 on East 11th and South Dakota. | 在南达科他东11街发现18L4 |
[13:14] | The cruiser is down. | 巡逻车已熄火 |
[13:16] | 10-4, 18-Adam-7. Rolling backup. | 收到 18A7 正在呼叫支援 |
[13:19] | 18A9 18-Adam-9… | |
[13:49] | Shit. | 操 |
[13:56] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[14:00] | Oh, shit. | 我操 |
[14:05] | Fucking teeth? | 这他妈是牙齿吗 |
[14:30] | Not working. Fucking thing is shot. | 没反应 被枪击中了 |
[14:33] | Grab the big light, check the north side. | 把大灯拿上 检查一下北边 |
[14:38] | Send me more units. | 请求更多警力 |
[14:39] | Still trying to locate 18-Lincoln-4. Over. | 还在尝试寻找18L4 完毕 |
[14:42] | Copy, 18-Adam-7. | 收到 18A7 |
[14:59] | – Holledge. – Hands on the steering wheel. | -霍利奇 -把双手放到方向盘上 |
[15:01] | Put your hands on the steering wheel. | 把手放到方向盘上 |
[15:03] | Get out of the vehicle now. | 马上从你的车里出来 |
[15:06] | Ma’am, get out of your vehicle now. | 女士 立马下车 |
[15:09] | Green van, no plates. | 绿色面包车 没有车牌 |
[16:05] | Oh, my God. Kevin. | 天哪 凯文 |
[16:42] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[16:49] | You got something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[16:54] | There’s gotta be a way in here. | 一定有条进去的路 |
[17:46] | What the hell? Shit. | 什么鬼 靠 |
[18:37] | So what do we got? | 有什么发现 |
[18:39] | Green Chevy van. No plates. | 绿色雪佛兰货车 没有车牌 |
[18:41] | Ganning pulled the vehicle over. | 甘宁把车停在路边 |
[18:44] | Pulls his weapon on a female, black, 30s. | 把武器对准一个30多岁的黑人女性 |
[18:47] | Whoa, whoa, the driver? | 是司机吗 |
[18:48] | I’m not sure. The footage cut out. | 我不确定 录像中断了 |
[18:50] | The footage doesn’t exist, Renee. | 录像根本不存在 蕾妮 |
[18:52] | IT said that the card got fried | 技术人员说甘宁的车被撞的时候 |
[18:53] | when Ganning’s car got hit. | 记忆卡损坏了 |
[18:55] | I saw that footage, sir. | 我看到录像了 长官 |
[19:00] | So who hit his car? The green van? | 谁撞了他的车 绿色面包车吗 |
[19:03] | Ganning’s body cam got fried, too. It’s blank. | 甘宁的执法仪也损坏了 一片空白 |
[19:07] | Kesper, so these two were the primary unit that took the call? | 凯斯珀 是他们两个首先到达现场的吗 |
[19:11] | We saw a black female, 30s. | 我们看到了一个30多岁的黑人女性 |
[19:14] | So one woman did all this? | 全都是一个女人做的 |
[19:16] | Is that why you screwed around with the dash cam? | 这就是你破坏行车记录仪的原因吗 |
[19:18] | You know protocol. It’s evidence, Officer. | 你知道规矩 这是证据 警官 |
[19:21] | By touching it, you’re interfering with the crime scene. | 触碰它 你就是在干扰犯罪现场 |
[19:23] | – Sarge… – Okay, okay. I’ll meet you back there. | -警长 -好了 好了 我在后面等你 |
[19:26] | If you wanna help Ganning, | 如果你想帮助甘宁 |
[19:27] | write up what you saw while it’s still fresh in your mind. | 趁着记忆还清晰 把你看到的写下来 |
[19:30] | This is fucking bullshit. | 真是操蛋 |
[19:32] | Come on, man. Let’s go. Let’s get a drink. | 别这样 走 去喝一杯 |
[19:56] | Thank you, hon. | 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[20:04] | Bourbon, rocks. | 波旁酒 加冰 |
[20:06] | Thanks, man. What you drinking? | 谢了 你喝的是什么 |
[20:10] | Club soda. | 苏打水 |
[20:13] | Shit. Ganning was my first partner. | 靠 甘宁是我的第一个搭档 |
[20:17] | I can’t fucking believe that he’s dead. It’s crazy. | 真不敢相信他死了 太扯了 |
[20:20] | I mean, who the fuck would do something like that to him? | 谁能对他做出这么残忍的事 |
[20:21] | It’s bullshit. | 太操蛋了 |
[20:23] | And it doesn’t make any sense. | 而且完全说不通 |
[20:24] | No, it doesn’t make any sense. | 是说不通 |
[20:25] | Doesn’t give you any faith in humanity. | 对人性真是失望透顶 |
[20:28] | And that fucking detective telling us that we can go home? | 那个傻逼警探居然打发我们回家 |
[20:31] | Yeah, I know. How could I tell her what I saw? | 是啊 这样我还怎么告诉她我看见的事 |
[20:35] | The whole department’s just waiting for me to fuck up again. | 整个部门都等着看我再一次出洋相 |
[20:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:40] | ‘Cause I hit a guy. | 因为我打了那个家伙 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I saw that video, too. | 我也看了那个视频 |
[20:44] | Shit. | 靠 |
[20:47] | – Everybody’s seen that video. – Yeah. | -每个人都看了那个视频 -是啊 |
[20:54] | That guy, he just wouldn’t shut up. | 那个家伙就是不肯闭嘴 |
[20:58] | He just kept talking and talking. | 喋喋不休 滔滔不绝 |
[21:02] | Just being disrespectful, you know? | 重点是出言不逊 |
[21:04] | What was he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[21:05] | He said some shit like, “You black bitch.” | 他说了一些脏话 比如”你这个黑人婊子” |
[21:10] | And I blacked out. | 我失去了理智 |
[21:12] | Lost it. | 控制不住自己 |
[21:15] | Body cam footage was all they needed | 他们只需要执法仪录像 |
[21:16] | to take me off the street for eight months. | 就能禁止我8个月上街巡逻 |
[21:19] | I mean, listen, I’m not unstable. | 我不是一个冲动的人 |
[21:21] | I was going through a lot. I lost my son. | 当时发生了太多事 我失去了我的儿子 |
[21:26] | Shit. | 真糟 |
[21:32] | He drowned in our neighbor’s pool. | 他淹死在邻居的水池里面 |
[21:43] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[21:55] | Hey, my queen. | 我的女王大人 |
[22:02] | You’re home early. | 你提前回家了 |
[22:06] | What happened? What? | 发生了什么 怎么了 |
[22:09] | Ganning. He was killed. | 是甘宁 他被杀了 |
[22:15] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[22:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:27] | – Are you okay? – No. | -你还好吗 -不好 |
[22:33] | I feel almost out of touch with reality. | 我感觉几乎和现实脱节了 |
[22:37] | I can’t even explain what I saw. | 我还不能解释我看到的东西 |
[22:42] | Something terrible happened, and I have to find out why. | 糟糕的事发生了 我必须查明原因 |
[22:47] | Wait. It’s your first day back. | 等等 今天是你返岗的第一天 |
[22:51] | Can’t they put someone else on it? | 他们就不能派别人上吗 |
[22:54] | This man was like my brother. | 这个男人就像我的兄弟 |
[23:01] | You’re too close to Ganning, or Christopher. | 你和甘宁 克里斯托弗都太亲近了 |
[23:08] | It’s all just too much. | 关系都太好了 |
[23:10] | I can’t have another person close to me die, | 又一个人亲近的人死去 |
[23:14] | without trying to do something. | 我不能不做些什么 |
[23:18] | I felt so helpless with Christopher. | 克里斯托弗的事 我感到很无助 |
[23:20] | I still feel helpless. | 现在仍然如此 |
[23:21] | I’ve got to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[23:29] | Don’t worry. You’re not alone. | 别担心 你不是一个人 |
[23:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:49] | Ma’am! Ma’am! Ma’am! | 女士 女士 女士 |
[23:52] | Place your hands on the wheel. Step out of the van! | 把手放在方向盘上 下车 |
[23:56] | Will you roll your window down? | 把车窗摇下来 |
[24:00] | Ma’am, get out of the vehicle now! | 女士 立刻下车 |
[25:00] | Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7. | 报告 这里是18A7 |
[25:02] | Need a DMV check on a Taneesha Branz. Age, 34. | 需要车管所调查塔内莎·布兰兹 34岁 |
[25:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:08] | That woman on Ganning’s dash cam, | 甘宁行车记录仪上的那个女人 |
[25:10] | I might know who she is. | 我可能知道她是谁 |
[25:12] | This was on her scrubs. | 她的工作服上有这个标志 |
[25:14] | – What is it? – It’s Swinton Hospital. | -这是什么 -斯温顿医院 |
[25:16] | I remember it when I had my son there. | 我儿子在那待过 我认得 |
[25:19] | Checked the staff website. | 我查了他们的员工网站 |
[25:20] | She hasn’t worked there in six months. | 她已经离职六个月了 |
[25:23] | 18-Adam-7, Taneesha Branz, | 18A7 塔内莎·布兰兹 |
[25:24] | 1733 North Dorgenois. | 住在北多尔热尼亚斯1733号 |
[25:26] | No wants. No warrants. | 没有通缉令 没有搜查令 |
[25:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[25:49] | Lomito. | 拉米托 |
[25:52] | No, leave it off for now. It’s my business. | 不 现在别说了 这是我的事 |
[26:27] | For Taneesha Branz. | 给塔内莎·布兰兹的 |
[26:29] | This was sent like a month ago. | 这是一个月前寄来的 |
[26:37] | Taneesha Branz? | 塔内莎·布兰兹 |
[26:49] | There’s gotta be another way in. Let’s try the side. | 一定有别的路进去 我们去侧面试试 |
[27:22] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 |
[27:23] | Just a bunch of clothes. | 就看到一大堆衣服 |
[28:03] | Lomito? | 拉米托 |
[28:06] | It’s open. Come on. | 门是开的 进来吧 |
[28:21] | Oh, shit. | 天哪 |
[28:33] | There’s nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[28:53] | Look for any evidence | 看看有什么证据 |
[28:55] | linking her to Ganning’s murder. | 能把她和甘宁的谋杀案联系起来 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:16] | 德马科·布兰兹 2003年12月10日 2019年4月19日 | |
[29:20] | This must be her son. | 这一定是她的儿子 |
[30:36] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:37] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[31:52] | We need to get out of here, Renee. | 我们得离开这儿 蕾妮 |
[31:55] | Someone’s in here. | 有人在里面 |
[33:32] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[33:37] | All right, Lomito, I’m out of here. Fuck this. | 好了 拉米托 我要出去了 我靠 |
[33:50] | Holledge, is that you running around upstairs? | 霍利奇 是你在楼上跑动吗 |
[33:56] | I’m outside. | 我在外面 |
[33:57] | There’s nobody in there. I don’t see anybody in there. | 里面没人 我没看见有人在里面 |
[34:06] | Police officer. Who’s there? | 警察 谁在那里 |
[34:54] | See anyone? | 有看到人吗 |
[34:56] | No, I didn’t see anybody. | 没 我没看到任何人 |
[34:57] | I mean, I just had like 1000 fucking cockroaches fly at me. | 刚刚有1000只蟑螂朝我飞来 |
[35:01] | I’m feeling like… | 我感觉 |
[35:02] | – What? – Crazy. | -什么 -疯了 |
[35:06] | I don’t know how I feel about this. | 我说不好我是怎么想的 |
[35:07] | You know, you checking out your own leads. | 你自己搜寻线索 |
[35:09] | I don’t know really if I can do this. It’s like… | 我真的不知道能不能做到 就感觉 |
[35:12] | I think it’s kind of freaking me out. | 有点把我吓到了 |
[35:14] | You gotta trust me. Okay? | 你要相信我 好吗 |
[35:21] | Okay, I trust you. | 好 我相信你 |
[35:23] | Okay? Let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[35:27] | Fucking roaches, man. I’d rather get shot at. | 该死的蟑螂 我宁愿挨枪子 |
[36:38] | Yeah, I want my fucking money. | 是啊 我要我的钱 |
[36:41] | I want my fucking money. | 我要我的钱 |
[36:42] | I’m telling you, I want my money. | 告诉你 我想要我的钱 |
[36:44] | You stupid ass. | 你个蠢货 |
[36:45] | How you gonna steal a stick-shift when you can’t drive? | 你又不会开车 打算怎么偷手动档的车 |
[36:48] | You wanna ride people. | 你想戏弄人 |
[36:49] | You can’t do that, dude. | 你不能那么做 兄弟 |
[36:51] | Thinking for everybody. | 这是为所有人着想 |
[36:52] | I’m not playing with him. | 我不是在和他说笑 |
[36:54] | Oh, man. He stupid, bro. | 他很蠢 兄弟 |
[36:56] | And he’s running around here, with jewelry all on his neck. | 他脖子上全都是珠宝 在这附近到处转悠 |
[36:59] | Crazy, bro. | 简直疯了 |
[37:14] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢了 |
[37:27] | – Never-have. – I got you. I got you. | -从来没有 -我来 我来 |
[37:31] | What’s up, brother? You got a charger? My phone dead. | 还好吗 有充电器吗 我手机没电了 |
[37:34] | Don’t have any. | 没有 |
[37:35] | You didn’t even ask me what kind of phone I got. | 你还没问 我的手机是什么型号的 |
[37:37] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[37:40] | Come on, man. It’s a neighborhood store. Come on. | 别这样 这是邻里商店 别这样 |
[37:44] | – Charger. – I don’t have a charger, sir. | -充电器 -先生 我这没有充电器 |
[37:46] | – USB. – I don’t have any. | -USB接口呢 -没有 |
[37:50] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[37:53] | Go look in the back, man. | 去后面找找 |
[37:54] | No. Hey, put that back. | 不行 放回去 |
[37:57] | – Man, what you gonna do? – Put the beer back. | -你能怎么办 -把啤酒放回去 |
[38:03] | Hey, woman. | 女士 |
[38:04] | Buddy, come on, man. Come on. | 兄弟 拜托了 别这样 |
[38:06] | Why you hiding? | 你干嘛躲着 |
[38:07] | – Don’t do this. – Charger. | -别这样 -充电器呢 |
[38:08] | – I don’t have a charger. – Look in the back. | -我没有充电器 -去后面找找 |
[38:11] | You ain’t gonna tell me? You scared of me? | 不打算回答我吗 你害怕我 |
[38:17] | – Yo. Leave her alone. – Shut the fuck up. | -离她远点 -闭嘴 |
[38:19] | I told you, leave her alone! | 我说了 离她远点 |
[38:20] | I said, shut the fuck up! | 我也说了 闭嘴 |
[38:22] | Get the fuck out, man. Get the fuck out of my store. | 滚出去 滚出我的店 |
[38:24] | – Shut up. – We’re not going nowhere, bro. | -闭嘴 -我们哪里也不去 |
[38:25] | – You are. Let’s see. – We’re not going no-motherfucking-where. | -你们会的 走着瞧 -我们就是不走 |
[38:29] | I’m gonna report your motherfucking ass. | 我要举报你这傻逼 |
[38:33] | I’m right here. Say it. Say you’re scared. | 我就在这里 说 说你害怕我 |
[38:37] | Come on now. | 快点 |
[38:38] | What does having to be a… | 有什么… |
[38:39] | Hey. Green van. No plates. | 绿色面包车 无牌照 |
[38:42] | Reported at Ganning’s pull-over, right? | 在甘宁停车时报告的那辆 是吗 |
[38:44] | Goddamn right. | 天哪 没错 |
[38:47] | Hey, Dispatch, this is 18-Indie-5 checking 1154. | 报告 这里是18I5 核查可疑车辆 |
[38:51] | Green van, no plates, in the 1300 block of Ripley. | 绿色面包车 没有车牌 在里普利1300街区 |
[38:53] | Possible vehicle involved in Ganning’s homicide. | 可能是甘宁谋杀案的涉事车辆 |
[38:56] | Requesting backup. Over. | 请求支援 完毕 |
[38:57] | 10-4, 18-indie-5. | 收到 18I5 |
[38:58] | Backup responding. Proceed with extreme caution. | 支援正在响应 小心行事 |
[39:14] | 18-Adam-7, code two. 1300 block of Ripley. | 18A7遭遇紧急事件 里普利1300街区 |
[39:18] | 18-Adam-5, sighting of a green van. No plates. | 18A5看到一辆无牌照的绿色面包车 |
[39:21] | Requesting backup. | 请求支援 |
[39:43] | Who owns the van? | 面包车是谁的 |
[39:44] | They’re stealing things, man. | 他们在偷东西 |
[39:45] | We’re not stealing nothing. | 我们什么也没偷 |
[39:47] | This man lying, bro. | 这个人在撒谎 |
[39:48] | He’s stealing. | 他在偷东西 |
[39:49] | – You driving the van out front? – No, sir. | -外面的面包车是你的吗 -不是 警官 |
[39:52] | We ain’t drive no van. | 我们没有面包车 |
[39:54] | Down on your knees. Hands above your head. | 跪下 双手举过头顶 |
[39:55] | Fuck this. | 操你大爷 |
[39:57] | Drop the phone and get down on your knees. | 放下手机 跪在地上 |
[39:58] | Dude, I just told you, we’re not driving that shit. | 我刚才说了 那玩意不是我们的 |
[40:00] | Do you have any weapons on you? | 你有携带武器吗 |
[40:02] | This is fucked up. Keep filming, bro. | 太扯淡了 继续拍 |
[40:04] | I don’t got nothing on me. | 我身上什么也没有 |
[40:06] | – I don’t got shit on me, sir. – Shut up! | -我什么也没有 警官 -闭嘴 |
[40:10] | Let us out! | 让我们走 |
[40:11] | Hey, Birke! Birke! Can you hear me? | 伯克 伯克 能听见吗 |
[40:16] | Let me and my boy out of here. | 放我和我兄弟离开 |
[40:17] | – Birke, say something. – What the fuck, bro? | -伯克 说话 -你搞什么 |
[40:19] | Fuck that, man. I ain’t going back. | 不管了 我才不要回去 |
[40:20] | Birke! Birke! | 伯克 伯克 |
[40:23] | Let us out. | 放我们出去 |
[40:24] | Let her go, or I’ll light your ass up! | 放开她 不然我把你屁股打开花 |
[40:26] | Think I’m playing? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[40:27] | Birke, talk to me. | 伯克 回答我 |
[40:55] | Birke. | 伯克 |
[43:18] | Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7 | 报告 这里是18A7 |
[43:19] | arriving for backup, 1300 block of Ripley. | 前往里普利1300街区支援 |
[43:22] | Did 18-Indie-5 report back? Over. | 18I5回复了吗 完毕 |
[43:26] | 18-Indie-5 went code six a few minutes ago. | 18I5几分钟前进行了车外调查 |
[43:28] | Roger that. Scanning the area. Over. | 收到 搜查这片区域 完毕 |
[43:55] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[44:13] | Officer down. Officer down. | 有警员受伤 有警员受伤 |
[44:18] | Shit. She’s dead. | 靠 她死了 |
[44:22] | Dispatch, it’s 18-Adam-7. | 报告 这里是18A7 |
[44:24] | We got an officer down. Send an EMT now. | 我们发现有警员受伤 马上派人抢救 |
[44:27] | 18-Adam-7, dispatching ambulance… | 18A7 正在派救护车赶往 |
[44:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[45:19] | Shit. Second officer down. | 该死 发现第二名警员受伤 |
[45:21] | Dispatch, this is 18-Adam-7. | 报告 这里是18A7 |
[45:23] | Correction. We’ve got two officers down, okay? | 更正 有两位警员受伤 |
[45:25] | Send an ambulance immediately! | 立刻派救护车 |
[45:27] | Copy, 18-Adam-7. | 收到 18A7 |
[45:44] | Clear. | 安全 |
[46:36] | There you are. | 找到了 |
[46:39] | …on me, sir. | 没有 警官 |
[46:41] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[47:32] | So, apparently, the security cameras in this place | 很明显 这里的安保摄像头 |
[47:34] | are completely cosmetic, | 完全是摆设 |
[47:36] | because there’s nothing on the cards. They’re blank. | 因为内存卡里什么都没有 一片空白 |
[47:40] | I’d put out an APB on a black woman, mid 30s. | 我对一位30多岁的黑人女性发布了全境通告 |
[47:43] | Someone you saw on the scene? | 是你在现场看到的人吗 |
[47:45] | I’m thinking it’s the same woman | 我想这个女人就是甘宁 |
[47:46] | from Ganning’s dash cam. | 行车记录仪中的那个人 |
[47:49] | Did you see a woman here? | 你在这里看到过一个女人吗 |
[47:54] | No. | 没有 |
[47:56] | Okay, listen. This is what we’ve got so far. | 好吧 听着 目前我们就知道这么多 |
[47:59] | We ran the VIN number on the van. | 我们查了面包车的识别码 |
[48:01] | It’s the property of the pastor of a church on Gaskell. | 车属于加斯克尔的一个教堂牧师 |
[48:04] | We questioned him after Ganning’s murder, | 在甘宁被杀后我们审问了他 |
[48:06] | and he said that his van completely disappeared. | 他说他的面包车完全消失了 |
[48:09] | We figure that the perps that were in there got it, | 我们认为是里面的罪犯偷的 |
[48:12] | Ganning tried to bust them, | 甘宁想要抓住他们 |
[48:13] | and they killed him. | 于是他们下了杀手 |
[48:15] | It appears that Roberts and Birke found these guys. | 看起来罗伯茨和伯克找到了他们 |
[48:19] | Did they say how they were killed? | 他们交代作案手法了吗 |
[48:20] | Uh, no. We’re still working on it. | 没有 我们还在努力中 |
[48:22] | We’ll take it from here. | 接下来就交给我们了 |
[48:27] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[48:29] | They’re gonna try to pin Ganning’s murder on these two. | 他们想把甘宁的死归咎于这两个人 |
[48:31] | That’s good, right? | 不是好事吗 |
[48:33] | Yeah, but they weren’t the ones driving the van | 但当时甘宁停车的时候 |
[48:34] | when he pulled it over. | 开车的不是他们 |
[48:36] | Taneesha Branz was. | 塔内莎·布兰兹才是 |
[48:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[48:41] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[48:52] | What are you doing? Did you take that? | 你在做什么 你拿走了吗 |
[48:54] | Is that evidence? | 这是证据吗 |
[48:55] | What are they gonna say when you… | 他们会怎么说 |
[48:57] | What the fuck are they gonna say | 他们要是发现你偷了证据 |
[48:59] | when they find that you’re stealing evidence? | 会怎么说 |
[49:00] | – You’re the only one that knows. – No, I’m not doing this. | -只有你知道 -不 我不要参与 |
[49:02] | – Relax. – No, Renee. | -放轻松 -不 蕾妮 |
[49:03] | All right? You’re on your own trip. | 你自己去调查吧 |
[49:05] | – Fuck you. – No, fuck you. | -操你大爷 -操你大爷 |
[49:06] | I think you’re a mother who lost her kid, | 在我看来 你是个失去孩子的母亲 |
[49:08] | and you’ve become obsessed with some woman who lost hers. | 你沉迷于一个同样失去孩子的女人 |
[49:10] | And now you’re saying a bunch of crazy shit. | 现在你完全在胡言乱语 |
[49:11] | All this stuff with this lady. | 关于这位女士的一切 |
[49:12] | They found their guys. You need to fucking let it go. | 他们找到了凶手 你需要放手 |
[49:15] | What the fuck do you mean, “let it go”? | 你说”放手”是什么意思 |
[49:18] | Okay? Just leave it alone. | 别再管了 |
[50:02] | Oh, hey, Renee. How are you doing? | 蕾妮 你还好吗 |
[50:05] | I’ve been better. | 不算好 |
[50:06] | I hear that. What can I do for you? | 知道了 我能为你做点什么 |
[50:09] | You processed a couple of bodies that came in. | 你处理了送进来的几具尸体 |
[50:12] | Couple of special ones. | 有几具很特别 |
[50:13] | Yeah, I know what you’re talking about. | 没错 我知道你说的什么 |
[50:16] | Are you wanting to see them? | 你想看看他们吗 |
[50:19] | I can’t do it. It’s not protocol. | 我做不到 这不符合规定 |
[50:21] | I’ll get in trouble. | 我会有麻烦的 |
[50:24] | You can give me those brown eyes all you want, | 你尽管用你棕色的眼睛盯着我 |
[50:26] | but I’m telling you, I just can’t do it. | 但我告诉你 我做不到 |
[50:29] | – Weren’t you the one that found them? – Yeah. | -不是你发现的他们吗 -是我 |
[50:32] | If I get in trouble, I’m coming after you. | 如果我惹上麻烦 我就找你算账 |
[50:37] | Quite a mess. | 乱糟糟的 |
[50:42] | Well, here he is. | 他在这里 |
[50:47] | You can see how he’s mangled, right around there, | 这一部分 可见他的死相有多惨烈 |
[50:52] | just teeth coming through a cheek there, I think. I don’t know. | 牙齿穿过脸颊露出来 |
[50:57] | But his associate over here, that’s a different story altogether. | 但那边 他同事的情况就大相径庭了 |
[51:01] | Get a load of this shit. | 给你看看这惨状 |
[51:05] | I get scalps coming in in all kinds of conditions, | 我见过各种情况的头皮伤 |
[51:07] | but I’ve never had anything come in looking like this. | 但我从未见过这样的 |
[51:11] | Did they put in what the official cause was? | 他们把官方死因写进去了吗 |
[51:13] | There’s no official cause. | 没有官方死因 |
[51:14] | They’re gonna fly a medical examiner in from Chicago | 他们要派一位法医从芝加哥飞过来 |
[51:17] | to look at these two guys, | 来给这两人验尸 |
[51:19] | because everybody’s pretty fucked up about what happened. | 因为所有人都被这事搞得一团糟 |
[51:22] | Mind if I get a moment alone? | 我可以单独待一会吗 |
[51:27] | Renee, this is my job, and I love it for what it is. | 蕾妮 这是我的的工作 我热爱它 |
[51:32] | Look, I understand. | 听着 我明白 |
[51:33] | I’m gonna give you five minutes. | 我只给你五分钟 |
[51:35] | But please don’t fuck anything up. Don’t take anything. | 但不要乱动 也不能拿走任何东西 |
[51:40] | And cut the lights off when you leave. | 走的记得时候关灯 |
[51:42] | Cool. | 没问题 |
[51:46] | Hurry up. | 抓紧时间 |
[52:25] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[52:26] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 |
[52:27] | Let us out. Let me and my boy out of here. | 放我们走 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[52:30] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[52:31] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 |
[52:32] | Let us out. Let me and my boy out of here. | 放我们走 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[52:49] | Let me and my boy out of here. | 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[52:50] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[52:51] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? Let us out. | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 放我们走 |
[53:00] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? Let us out. | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 放我们走 |
[53:09] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[53:10] | You coming up to bed? | 你要来床上吗 |
[53:12] | Yeah. I’ll be up in a minute. | 是的 我一会就去 |
[53:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[53:23] | What the… | 什么 |
[53:50] | No, you’re the coolest mom ever. | 不 你是最酷的妈妈 |
[53:52] | I just really want you to be safe, you know? | 我只想让你安全 |
[53:54] | You’re always out there, and, you know, you have a gun, | 你总是在外面 你有枪 |
[53:58] | and people might hurt you. | 可能有人伤害你 |
[54:00] | I don’t want them to hurt you. | 我不想别人伤害你 |
[54:02] | Mom, I just wanna protect you, no matter what. | 妈妈 无论如何我都想保护你 |
[54:05] | I just wanna protect you, but I can’t. | 我只想要保护你 但我做不到 |
[54:09] | Nor can Dad. | 爸爸也不行 |
[54:13] | No one can. No one can. | 没人能 没人能 |
[54:16] | In this job, what matters is what we do and how we do it. | 这份职业 重要的是我们做什么 怎样做 |
[54:21] | We’re never gonna get the respect we deserve, | 我们永远得不到该有的尊重 |
[54:24] | because nobody outside this room knows how hard this job is. | 因为外行人不知道这份工作有多难 |
[54:29] | Respect doesn’t come from out there. | 尊重不是来自外界 |
[54:32] | It comes from in here. | 而是来自这里 |
[54:35] | This week, we lost two more of our own. | 这周 我们又失去了两位同事 |
[54:38] | Officer Gabe Roberts and Maria Birke. | 加布·罗伯茨警官和玛利亚·伯克警官 |
[54:43] | I know some of you may despair, | 我知道可能有些人会绝望 |
[54:45] | but let me remind you | 但我要提醒你们 |
[54:47] | that when we’re attacked, we stand tall. | 当我们受到攻击 我们要挺直腰杆 |
[54:52] | We stand together. And we are strong. | 我们要团结在一起 并且我们很强大 |
[54:57] | Just a reminder that | 提醒一下 |
[54:59] | this weekend we have the wake for Gabe and Maria, | 这周末我们要为加布和玛利亚守夜 |
[55:03] | so I know I’ll see you all there. | 我知道我们会在那里见面 |
[55:08] | Okay, that’s it. Let’s go. Be safe. | 好了 就这样吧 出发 注意安全 |
[55:19] | I’m sorry. I know you’ve been going through a lot. | 很遗憾 我知道你经历了很多 |
[55:24] | I got a lot of respect for you. | 我很尊敬你 |
[55:29] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你能回来工作 |
[55:34] | These times, we need all of us together. | 现在 我们要团结起来 |
[55:36] | You know, we’re like a family. | 就像家人一样 |
[55:38] | Whenever you need an ear, I’m here. Okay? | 无论何时你需要倾诉 我就在这里 |
[55:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[56:02] | Hey, Penda. | 彭达 |
[56:05] | Hey, Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[56:08] | – It’s sad, huh? – Yeah. Everything all right? | -让人难过 -是啊 一切都好吗 |
[56:12] | Remember the killing of a kid | 还记得那个叫德马科·布兰兹的孩子 |
[56:14] | named DeMarco Branz? | 被杀的事吗 |
[56:17] | Taneesha Branz was his mother’s name. | 塔内莎·布兰兹是他妈妈的名字 |
[56:19] | That was a kid in an empty lot. | 那孩子死在空地里 |
[56:22] | Looked like a drive-by gang thing. | 看起来像飞车党干的 |
[56:26] | We found him bled out. | 我们发现他失血过多 |
[56:29] | – Pretty obvious what happened. – Right. | -明显是发生了什么 -没错 |
[56:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:42] | – Danny. – Renee. | -丹尼 -蕾妮 |
[56:46] | Renee. You have the best name, Renee. | 蕾妮 你的名字最好了 蕾妮 |
[56:50] | Did you know that your name, Renee, | 你知道你的名字 蕾妮 |
[56:52] | is Kermit the Frog in Spanish? | 是西班牙语里的科米蛙吗 |
[56:55] | So, they don’t even have a Kermit. | 他们没有科米 |
[56:56] | They just have a Renee the Frog. | 他们只有蕾妮蛙 |
[57:01] | Ganning has a good name, too. | 甘宁的名字也很好 |
[57:02] | Ganning, Roberts, Birke. | 甘宁 罗伯茨 伯克 |
[57:09] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[57:15] | I wasn’t ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[57:18] | I wasn’t ready for any of this shit. | 我还没准备好面对这些 |
[57:23] | I thought that I was ready, but I wasn’t. | 我以为我准备好了 其实我没有 |
[57:26] | There’s a lot going on right now. Just… | 现在发生了很多事 只是 |
[57:29] | What’s going on with you? | 你怎么了 |
[57:32] | What happened to the club soda? | 你不是只喝苏打水吗 |
[57:34] | – No more alcohol. – Okay. | -别喝酒了 -好 |
[57:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[57:44] | Let me and my boy out of here. | 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[57:45] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[57:46] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? Let us out. | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 放我们走 |
[57:52] | Let me and my boy out of here. | 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[57:53] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[57:54] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? Let us out. | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 放我们走 |
[57:59] | Let me and my boy out of here. | 让我和我兄弟离开这里 |
[58:01] | You think it’s a game? | 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[58:02] | You think I won’t kill her, huh? | 你觉得我不会杀了她吗 |
[58:03] | Let us out. | 放我们走 |
[59:15] | You okay, baby? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[59:19] | Look, I’m sorry, Gary. | 我很抱歉 加里 |
[59:20] | I don’t wanna stress you out | 我不想发生在我身上的事 |
[59:23] | with everything that’s happening to me. | 而让你倍感压力 |
[59:37] | Let’s just take care of us right now. | 现在我们就好好关心自己 |
[59:40] | Go someplace peaceful, a vacation or something. | 去一个安静的地方 度个假什么的 |
[59:44] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[59:50] | Share the weight with me, please. | 让我和你一起分担 |
[59:56] | I feel like there’s a different reality that only I can see. | 我感觉有个不同的现实 只有我能看到 |
[1:00:02] | There’s only one reality. We share it. | 只有一个现实 我们一起分担 |
[1:00:11] | For all we know it, could be stress. | 我们都知道 可能是压力所致 |
[1:00:15] | It’s not stress. | 不是压力 |
[1:00:16] | Yeah, after what we went through, | 我们经历了这种事 |
[1:00:17] | nobody expects us to be rational through this. | 不能保持理性是人之常情 |
[1:00:23] | And I wanna help. | 我想帮你 |
[1:00:26] | You can’t help. | 你帮不了我 |
[1:00:29] | I gotta figure this out on my own. | 我得自己想办法 |
[1:00:45] | People are talking about you. They think you’re losing it. | 大家都在议论你 他们觉得你失去了理智 |
[1:00:49] | And I’m scared for you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:00:54] | Everybody keeps saying, you know, | 大家都在说 |
[1:00:55] | “She’s chasing her own leads. She’s playing detective.” | “她在自己探案 她在扮侦探呢” |
[1:00:59] | Look, all these things that keep happening, they mean something. | 接二连三的事发生 一定有原因 |
[1:01:02] | I’m just trying to do the right thing. | 我只是想做该做的事 |
[1:01:04] | So am I. All right? | 我也是 好吗 |
[1:01:07] | Lomito, I’m just trying to get through training, | 拉米托 我只想顺利通过培训 |
[1:01:10] | and keep my head down, and not fuck anything up. | 保持低调 不乱捅娄子 |
[1:01:12] | And I’m trying to help you save your job | 我还在帮你保住工作 |
[1:01:14] | because I care about you. | 因为我在意你 |
[1:01:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[1:01:23] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:01:25] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[1:01:27] | Look, I need you. | 我需要你 |
[1:01:30] | In or out? | 加入还是退出 |
[1:01:50] | Pierce, I need info. | 皮尔斯 我需要情报 |
[1:01:55] | I need an address from a detective’s report | 我需要甘宁案中 |
[1:01:56] | that was filed from Ganning’s case. | 一份警探报告里的一个地址 |
[1:01:59] | A church Hayes mentioned. Can you help me out? | 是海耶斯提到的一个教堂 能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:02:01] | The Lou asked me to do a follow-up. | 市里让我跟进一下 |
[1:02:03] | Just a couple of questions. | 只有个问题 |
[1:02:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:02:06] | Ask me ’cause I know everything. | 谁让我什么都知道 |
[1:02:10] | Thomas Cozzalio Jackson. | 托马斯·克泽里欧·杰克逊 |
[1:02:13] | Over on East Adams. | 在东亚当斯那边 |
[1:02:30] | Officer, how can I help you? | 警官 有什么可以效劳 |
[1:02:33] | You told our detectives that | 你告诉我们的警探 |
[1:02:34] | a green van disappeared off your property. | 你丢了一辆绿色面包车 |
[1:02:37] | It wasn’t stolen, was it? | 不是被人偷走的 对吧 |
[1:02:40] | You lent it to Taneesha Branz. | 你借给了塔内莎·布兰兹 |
[1:02:44] | If you impede an investigation, | 如果你妨碍调查 |
[1:02:45] | that’s obstruction of justice. | 就是妨碍司法公正 |
[1:02:48] | Come to the back, and we can speak properly. | 到后面来 我们好好谈谈 |
[1:02:54] | We’ve got about 20 kids in the program. | 有大约20个孩子参与这个项目 |
[1:02:57] | This is the activity room. | 这是活动室 |
[1:03:07] | And this is the room | 然后这个房间 |
[1:03:09] | where Taneesha used to take her son, DeMarco. | 以前是塔内莎和她儿子德马科的 |
[1:03:16] | DeMarco was one of the smartest kids | 德马科是我们见过 |
[1:03:18] | we’d ever worked with. Intense. | 最聪明的孩子之一 很聪明 |
[1:03:22] | Devoted to his mom, who was maybe a little too protective of him. | 很爱他妈妈 而她可能有点过度保护 |
[1:03:26] | They were close. | 他们很亲密 |
[1:03:29] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:03:37] | DeMarco couldn’t hear. | 德马科听不到声音 |
[1:03:39] | But he was a resourceful child who found ways to communicate. | 但他很机智 找到其他的沟通方式 |
[1:03:43] | Fourteen years old, | 他只有14岁 |
[1:03:45] | but there wasn’t a day he wasn’t out in this city somewhere, | 但是他没有一天不出去 |
[1:03:48] | doing volunteer work or community service. | 做志愿者或者社区服务 |
[1:03:50] | That’s the kind of boy that he was. | 他就是这样一个孩子 |
[1:03:53] | Then he gets killed by senseless violence. | 却被无情杀害 |
[1:03:57] | What do you think that kind of loss does to a mother? | 你觉得丧子之痛有多伤母亲的心 |
[1:04:03] | Where’s Taneesha? | 塔内莎在哪 |
[1:04:06] | She needs to get off the street before somebody else dies. | 在更多人被杀害前 她得停止逃亡 |
[1:04:10] | And you’ll help her? | 你会帮她吗 |
[1:04:12] | I’ll do what I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[1:05:44] | Taneesha? | 塔内莎 |
[1:07:16] | 14岁斯温顿男孩 被发现死亡 | |
[1:08:43] | This is Kesper. Leave a message. | 我是凯斯珀 请留言 |
[1:08:48] | Sarge, I need your help. | 警长 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:08:50] | This is Renee. Hit me back. | 我是蕾妮 打给我 |
[1:09:01] | Hey, Renee. Hi. | 蕾妮 |
[1:09:04] | Holledge. | 霍利奇 |
[1:09:06] | Listen to me. I need to see you right now. | 听我说 我要立刻和你见面 |
[1:09:09] | – Why? – Not over the phone. | -怎么了 -电话里不方便说 |
[1:09:11] | I tracked down Taneesha. | 我找到了塔内莎 |
[1:09:13] | Penda may be involved in some bad shit. | 彭达可能卷入了一些麻烦事 |
[1:09:18] | Holledge. | 霍利奇 |
[1:09:19] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:09:22] | Give me an hour. | 给我一小时 |
[1:09:23] | All right. Thanks, Danny. | 好的 谢了 丹尼 |
[1:10:11] | Danny! | 丹尼 |
[1:10:21] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:11:38] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:11:48] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:12:09] | 我很抱歉 丹尼 | |
[1:13:27] | It’s the police! It’s the police! | 警察 警察 |
[1:13:31] | Suspect spotted. Let’s go. | 发现嫌犯 上 |
[1:13:34] | It’s the police! | 警察 |
[1:13:35] | Yeah, that’s him. He fits the description. | 对 就是他 符合描述 |
[1:13:37] | Hey, stop! Stop where you are! | 停下 站住 |
[1:13:40] | Right now! | 立刻 |
[1:13:42] | -Stop! – Hey! Hey, turn around! | -站住 -转过来 |
[1:13:44] | Suspect is resisting. | 嫌犯在抵抗 |
[1:13:46] | – Get on your knees now! – On your knees! | -现在跪下 -跪下 |
[1:13:48] | On your knees! | 跪下 |
[1:13:53] | – Fuck! – Wait. Everybody, wait. Just stop. | -操 -等下 各位 等等 停一下 |
[1:13:55] | He’s down. | 他倒下了 |
[1:13:56] | – Penda, what’s the move? – Hold it, hold it. | -彭达 你要干什么 -别动 别动 |
[1:13:58] | – What’s the play? – All right, Roberts, get in there. | -这是哪一出 -好了 罗伯茨 进去 |
[1:14:00] | – What? – Get in there. Move. | -什么 -进去 去 |
[1:14:02] | – Clear. Clear. – I got you, I got you. | -安全 安全 -收到 收到 |
[1:14:03] | – Cover. – Ganning, stay back. | -掩护 -甘宁 断后 |
[1:14:06] | Danny, follow me. Come on, Danny. | 丹尼 跟上 过来 丹尼 |
[1:14:09] | Danny, you were there. | 丹尼 你在现场 |
[1:14:13] | – We saw him. We told him to stop. – Yeah. | -我们看到他 让他站住 -是的 |
[1:14:21] | Fuck. He’s a kid. | 操 他是个孩子 |
[1:14:23] | Hey, we told him to stop. | 我们喊他站住的 |
[1:14:26] | He didn’t even turn around. | 他也没有转身 |
[1:14:37] | What’s in there? | 里面有什么 |
[1:14:49] | What the fuck? | 我靠 |
[1:14:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:14:55] | He’s deaf. | 是个聋子 |
[1:14:57] | – What? – The kid’s deaf. | -什么 -这孩子是个聋子 |
[1:15:00] | That’s why he didn’t respond to us. | 怪不得叫他没有反应 |
[1:15:01] | He can’t fucking hear. | 他听不到 |
[1:15:02] | Oh, fuck me. | 日了狗了 |
[1:15:10] | Who saw this? | 谁看见了 |
[1:15:14] | Hey, did anyone see this? | 有人看到吗 |
[1:15:17] | Ganning, come here. | 甘宁 过来 |
[1:15:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:26] | All right, you with me? | 那好 咱俩一起 |
[1:15:28] | Take a look at him. | 看看他 |
[1:15:35] | Oh, shit, his teeth. | 该死 他的牙 |
[1:15:40] | – Oh, shit. – Wait up, here you go. | -天呐 -等下 给你 |
[1:15:42] | Hey, we really need to get him a bus. | 我们必须给他找辆车 |
[1:15:46] | We need to get him a bus. | 我们要把他弄上车 |
[1:15:47] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他挺不过去了 |
[1:15:55] | Danny? | 丹尼 |
[1:15:58] | Look it, man. | 听着 |
[1:15:59] | – Yeah? – The optics on this look real bad. | -怎么 -他看起来真的不行了 |
[1:16:02] | – Yeah. – You understand me? | -没错 -你懂我的意思吗 |
[1:16:04] | It gets out we shot a kid, | 我们击毙了一个孩子一旦传出去 |
[1:16:05] | and the public, and the administration, | 公众和行政部门 |
[1:16:07] | and everybody’s gonna ream our ass, okay? | 所有人都会控诉我们 对吧 |
[1:16:10] | So, I’d appreciate it… We’d appreciate it | 所以我希望 我们希望 |
[1:16:12] | if you cooperate and let’s just keep this between us. | 你可以配合 守住这个秘密 |
[1:16:15] | The kid’s bleeding out. | 这孩子快流血而亡了 |
[1:16:16] | Look at me. Can I trust you? Danny? | 看着我 丹尼 我能相信你吗 |
[1:16:21] | – You want a future, right? – Yeah. | -为了前途 对吧 -对 |
[1:16:23] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[1:16:24] | – Yeah, you can trust me. – Good. | -嗯 你可以相信我 -很好 |
[1:16:28] | We don’t want any more gunfire. | 不要再开枪了 |
[1:16:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:16:43] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[1:16:52] | Easy. | 放松 |
[1:17:53] | Damn, Danny. | 天啊 丹尼 |
[1:18:12] | Mom, you have such a dangerous job. | 妈妈 你的工作太危险了 |
[1:18:15] | You could have picked so many other ones, | 你有很多其他工作可以做 |
[1:18:16] | but you picked to be a police. | 但是你偏要做警察 |
[1:18:18] | Why can’t you be a doctor, or a fireman | 为什么你不做医生 或者消防员 |
[1:18:21] | or something? | 或 |
[1:18:22] | Daddy can’t even help you. | 爸爸都没法帮你 |
[1:18:25] | I wish I could help, though. | 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[1:18:27] | No one can. | 没人可以 |
[1:18:35] | This is Kesper. Leave a message. | 我是凯斯珀 请留言 |
[1:18:38] | Sarge, Danny Holledge is dead. | 警长 丹尼·霍利奇死了 |
[1:18:40] | He was holding evidence. | 他有证据 |
[1:18:42] | I’m headed to the old plant on 53rd and 3rd. | 我在去53号和3号的旧工厂路上 |
[1:18:46] | I need to show you what I have. | 我要给你看看我拿到了什么 |
[1:19:13] | Taneesha? | 塔内莎 |
[1:19:16] | Taneesha, I know what happened to your son. | 塔内莎 我知道你儿子的遭遇 |
[1:19:56] | – Sarge, come upstairs. – Renee. | -警长 上来 -蕾妮 |
[1:20:06] | What’s the evidence that you have? | 你拿到了什么证据 |
[1:20:08] | Body cam footage of the night of the murder. | 凶杀当晚的执法仪录像 |
[1:20:11] | Kind of shit that starts riots. It’s really… | 会引发社会暴乱的 真的很 |
[1:20:21] | We need to stay unified about what happened. | 我们对此事需态度一致 |
[1:20:24] | Let’s talk inside. | 进去说 |
[1:20:52] | Sarge, you saw that footage, too? | 警长 你也看过录像吧 |
[1:20:55] | I don’t need to see it. | 我不需要看 |
[1:20:56] | I just need to get rid of it. | 只需要销毁它 |
[1:20:58] | Letting the public see the record | 如果公众看到这份录像 |
[1:21:00] | would do nothing but weaken our department. | 只会削弱警局的地位 |
[1:21:07] | Holledge kept a copy of that video? | 霍利奇拷贝了那份录像吗 |
[1:21:09] | Where the hell is it? | 那东西在哪 |
[1:21:11] | Danny’s dead. He died because of you. | 丹尼死了 他因为你死了 |
[1:21:14] | You know, I always thought you were a cop first. | 我一直以为你首先是个警察 |
[1:21:16] | I am a cop first, bitch. | 我就是警察 混蛋 |
[1:21:27] | Give me that video, Renee. | 把录像给我 蕾妮 |
[1:21:32] | Or the next one goes in your head | 不然下一枪打中的就是你的脑袋 |
[1:21:34] | instead of your vest. | 而不是防弹背心 |
[1:21:41] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[1:21:47] | You killed my son. | 你杀了我儿子 |
[1:21:51] | Who the fuck are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:21:53] | – DeMarco. – What? | -德马科 -谁 |
[1:21:55] | You remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[1:22:00] | ‘Cause he remembers you. | 他还记得你 |
[1:22:07] | Enough of this shit. | 够了 |
[1:22:12] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:17] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[1:22:19] | – Behind you. – What? | -你后面 -什么 |
[1:22:26] | Kesper. Kesper! | 凯斯珀 凯斯珀 |
[1:22:30] | – Help me. – What the fuck? | -救我 -我靠 |
[1:22:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[1:22:55] | Please, help. | 求求你 救我 |
[1:23:20] | You need to leave. It’s DeMarco. | 你得离开 是德马科 |
[1:23:22] | You can’t control and you need to leave | 你无法控制 你得离开 |
[1:23:24] | No. | 不 |
[1:23:25] | – You need to leave. – No, no, no. | -你得离开 -不不不 |
[1:23:27] | Listen, this ends here. | 一切到此为止 |
[1:23:30] | Let me handle this the right way. | 让我用正确的方式处理这件事 |
[1:23:50] | Stay here. | 待在这 |
[1:23:51] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:24:00] | Look, Renee. I just wanna get out of here. | 蕾妮 我只想赶紧出去 |
[1:24:37] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:25:25] | Drop it, Penda. | 放下枪 彭达 |
[1:25:32] | Or the next one’s in your head. | 不然下一枪打的就是你的脑袋 |
[1:26:53] | Don’t worry. He knows you’re with me now. | 别怕 他知道你是我这边的 |
[1:29:14] | In the end to a stunning trial that riveted the public | 这起审判令人震惊 抓人眼球 |
[1:29:17] | and amounted to revelations of deep-seated corruption | 同时也揭露了斯温顿警局 |
[1:29:20] | in the Swinton Police Department, | 根深蒂固的腐败 |
[1:29:22] | a jury handed down their verdict of guilty to Sergeant Kesper | 以陪审团作出凯斯珀警长 |
[1:29:26] | for the crime of conspiracy in the murder of DeMarco Branz. | 共谋谋杀德马科·布兰兹有罪判决告终 |
[1:29:29] | The trial began after a video recorded on the body cam | 已故警官丹尼尔·霍利奇的执法仪录像曝光后 |
[1:29:32] | of the late Officer Daniel Holledge came to light, | 审判开始了 |
[1:29:35] | revealing involvement of fellow officers Kevin Ganning, | 录像显示警官凯文·甘宁 |
[1:29:38] | Gabe Roberts and Dario Penda. | 加布·罗伯茨和达里奥·彭达也参与其中 |
[1:29:41] | In brief comments after the trial, | 在审判后的简单采访中 |
[1:29:43] | Officer Renee Lomito said she was just doing her duty. | 蕾妮·拉米托警官说她只是在履行职责 |