英文名称:Lethal Weapon 2
年代:1989
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | God! I love this job! Man! Can’t you go any faster? | 我喜欢这份工作 你能开再快一点吗? |
[00:31] | Floor this thing! | 加足马力 |
[00:32] | It’s my wife’s. I won’t go faster. | 这是我太太的车 我不能再快了 |
[00:34] | You’re doing 65 now. | 你现在时速只有65英哩 |
[00:36] | 65?! Shit! | 65英哩? 该死 |
[00:38] | Get your foot off the pedal! You’re killing my corn! | 别踩油门 你会害死我的 |
[00:43] | We’re eastbound on 4th, in pursuit of a red BMW, driver Caucasian, blonde. | 我们在第四车道东行 追逐一辆红色宝马 驾驶是白人金发 |
[00:48] | Plate 2-Boy-Adam-Henry-174. | 车牌是24AH174 |
[00:52] | You are westbound on 2nd. 20 William 12 is southbound. | 你们在第二车道西行 20W12是南行 |
[00:56] | You’re heading straight toward each other. | 你们就要迎面撞上 |
[01:00] | – Somebody back off. – Got it. | -快减速 -了解 |
[01:02] | – What’d she say? – We’re about to have an accident. | -她说什么? -她说我们要出车祸了 |
[01:24] | Go! We’ll stick with the red bastard. You chase the blue. | 我们会跟着这辆红车 你们跟着那辆蓝车 |
[01:28] | That’s confirmed. You got red, we’ll get blue. | 了解 你们追红车 我们追蓝车 |
[01:32] | – What’s the pursuit? – 20 William 15 and 20 William 12. | -谁在飞车追逐? -20W15跟20W12 |
[01:37] | – That’s Riggs, Murtaugh. – And their squad. | -里格斯跟墨陶 -还有巡逻队 |
[01:39] | – $20 on Riggs and Murtaugh. – Who’s driving? | -二十块赌里格斯及墨陶赢 -谁开车? |
[01:41] | Murtaugh, in his wife’s wagon. | 墨陶 他开着老婆的车 |
[01:43] | I knew nothing about the wagon. Bet’s off. | 我不知道他开老婆的车 我不赌了 |
[01:46] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:57] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么? |
[01:59] | What fuckin’ language is that? | 那是哪一国的语言? |
[02:01] | It’s German. | 我想是德文 |
[02:03] | Japanese? | 是日文吗? |
[02:04] | It’s a Japanese radio. Maybe they bought the L.A.P.D. | 是日本制无线电 或许他们买下了洛杉矶警局 |
[02:07] | They own everything. | 他们什么都买 |
[02:14] | Shotgun! | 散弹枪 |
[02:24] | Shots are being fired. | 有人开枪 |
[02:27] | Thanks for the scoop. | 谢谢你的通知 |
[02:29] | The bastard shot my wife’s windshield. | 那个混蛋对我老婆的挡风玻璃开枪 |
[02:32] | Entering the pursuit. | 开始追逐 |
[02:46] | Oh, shit, man! We’re splitting up! | 该死 我们走散了 |
[02:53] | Son-of-a-bitch! Now we’re cooking. | 大混蛋 我们会被烤焦的 |
[03:00] | Step on it! | 加足马力好吗? |
[03:14] | Look out! | 小心 |
[03:22] | See you! | 稍后见 |
[03:44] | I’d like to see your license and proof of insurance! | 麻烦出示驾照跟保险卡 |
[04:03] | We got one. Yours is going up the hill. | 我们看到嫌犯了 你们要追的车上了陆桥 |
[04:06] | So is Riggs, on foot! | 里格斯已经徒步追上去了 |
[04:11] | Hey, Riggs! Get your slow ass in here! | 里格斯 快给我上车 |
[04:14] | Get in here, now! | 上车 快点 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1203个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:183个,六级词汇:87个,GRE词汇:91个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:193个,专四词汇:153个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:346个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | Only if I drive. | 但你得让我开车 |
[04:17] | Move over. I’ll drive. | 过去一点 我来开车 |
[04:19] | No, go around. I’m driving. | 不 绕过去 我开车 |
[04:22] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[04:25] | Did you get a make on that red Beemer? | 你看到红色宝马了吗? |
[04:28] | Not one scratch, you hear? | 不准把车子刮坏 听到了吗? |
[04:34] | You won’t make it. | 你是过不去的 |
[04:36] | There’s not enough room! | 空间不够大 |
[04:38] | You’re not going to make it! | 你过不去的 |
[04:40] | Look at my side panel! | 看看我的车身 |
[04:53] | Goddamn it, you were right. | 该死 你说的对 |
[04:56] | There wasn’t enough room. | 空间是不够 |
[06:00] | He’s turning right! | 他紧急右转 |
[06:11] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[06:28] | This was a new car, Riggs. | 这是新车 里格斯 |
[06:30] | Well, it still is. | 现在还是 |
[06:38] | On three. | 数到三 |
[06:40] | One… | 一 |
[06:42] | two… three! | 二 三 |
[06:45] | Shit! | 该死 |
[06:48] | You forgot to turn your indicator on. | 你忘了左转要打方向灯 |
[06:50] | Where the hell is he? This guy’s Mandrake! | 他跑到哪里去了? 这家伙会隐形 |
[06:53] | Where were you, man?! Goddamnit! | 你在哪里? 该死 |
[06:56] | Me?! Where did he go?! | 我吗? 他跑到哪里去了? |
[06:58] | – He’s fucking gone! – I can see that! | -他逃走了 -我看得出来 |
[07:01] | – You’re supposed to come on “three”. – I thought you meant, “three” then go! | -是你说要数到三的 -数到三再走 |
[07:04] | No! We always go on “three”! | 不 数到三就要走 |
[07:06] | Sometimes we go, “one, two, three,” then go! | 有时候是一 二 三 然后再走 |
[07:10] | Go check back there! | 到那边看一下 |
[07:12] | If you see anybody running out, just pump the shit out of them. | 如果你看到有人跑出来 就蹦了这群混蛋 |
[07:17] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[07:20] | – He crawled into the trunk. – I got you covered. | -他在后车厢里 -我来掩护你 |
[07:29] | Holy Christ! | 天啊 |
[07:32] | That’s a lot of money. | 好多钱 |
[07:40] | It’s gold! | 是金币 |
[07:42] | Gold! | 真的金币 |
[07:43] | Krugerrands. | 南非金币 |
[07:45] | It’s illegal. You can’t import them into the country. | 这是非法的 你不能将南非金币带到美国 |
[07:48] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[07:49] | The damage you caused is coming out of the department’s budget. | 你们造成的损害 远远超过局里编列的预算 |
[07:53] | – Pay it in Krugerrands. – Don’t make jokes, make arrests. | -用南非金币赔偿吧 -别开玩笑 多逮些坏人 |
[07:57] | I want an explanation. | 我需要一个解释 |
[07:59] | – Things got out of hand. – You said this was a routine bust. | -情况有点失控 -你说这是例行逮捕 |
[08:03] | You didn’t mention helicopters, automatic weapons, Krugerrands… | 你没提到直升机 自动武器跟南非金币 |
[08:09] | This was bigger than we thought. | 事态比我们想象中严重 |
[08:11] | Talk to you later. | 待会儿再说 |
[08:19] | I worked psycho ward. You’ll never get out. | 我在精神科病房工作过 你挣扎没用的 |
[08:23] | One minute, fifteen seconds. | 1分15秒 |
[08:26] | Shapiro, scratch my nose. | 夏佩洛 帮我抓一下鼻子 |
[08:29] | Hey! What’s going on? Is this kindergarten or a police station? | 嘿… 发生了什么事? 这里是幼稚园还是警察局? |
[08:34] | Get some work done. | 快点开始工作 |
[08:36] | Houdini Jr. Bets he can free himself in 5 minutes. | 小胡迪尼宣称他能在五分钟内挣脱 |
[08:39] | I will too. | 我也可以 |
[08:46] | Don’t try this at home, kids. | 别在家自行模仿 孩子们 |
[08:58] | It’s over now. Put your money on the desk and get back to work. | 答案揭晓 把钱放在桌上 回去工作吧 |
[09:04] | Suckers. | 大笨蛋 |
[09:12] | How the hell did you do that? | 你是怎么办到的? |
[09:16] | I dislocated my shoulder once. Now I can do it whenever I want. | 我的肩膀脱臼过一次 现在已经成了习惯 |
[09:20] | Doesn’t it hurt? | 那不会痛吗? |
[09:22] | Yeah, it does. | 对 的确很痛 |
[09:24] | But not as much as… when I put it back in. | 但接回去的时候感觉更痛 |
[09:38] | If it isn’t Mrs. Sigmund Fraud. | 原来是席格玛·佛洛伊德小姐 |
[09:41] | My door is always open, Sergeant. | 我的门永远为你敞开 巡官 |
[09:44] | We should keep this on a professional level. | 我想我们该保持公事关系 |
[09:49] | Why the hell do you do this to yourself? | 为什么你要这样对自己? |
[09:52] | Who else could I do it to? None of them will let me. | 我还能表演给谁看? 他们不会让我这么做的 |
[09:55] | And I need the money. | 而且我需要钱 |
[09:57] | Cough up! | 付钱… |
[10:00] | It’s not all here yet. I want it all. | 还有人没付钱 通通拿出来 |
[10:10] | Where did this come from? | 这是打哪里来的? |
[10:13] | You can’t help yourself to this stuff! It’s evidence. It’s a Krugerrand. | 你们就是无法控制自己不碰这个 这是证据 这是南非金币 |
[10:18] | – It’s mine. I won it. – It’s not yours. | -那是我的 我赌赢的 -那不是你的钱 |
[10:21] | You want to get busted? | 你想被活逮吗? |
[10:25] | Want to get something to eat? | 你要吃点东西吗? |
[10:27] | Not tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[10:29] | – Rianne’s commercial is on. – She’s in a commercial? | -黎安的广告今晚要播出 -黎安去拍广告? |
[10:32] | Not so loud! | 别那么大声 |
[10:33] | What’s wrong? I’d be proud if I was you. | 怎么了? 换作是我 我会以她为荣 |
[10:37] | I haven’t seen it yet. What if she stinks? | 我还没看过广告 如果她演得很烂呢? |
[10:41] | You got to be kidding. She’ll be great. | 你一定是在开玩笑 她会很棒的 |
[10:43] | Listen up! | 大家听我说 |
[10:46] | Tonight at… what time? | 今晚… 几点? |
[10:48] | Come on! | 别这样 里格斯 |
[10:49] | What time? | 几点? |
[10:51] | Eight. | 八点 |
[10:52] | Eight o’clock, on… channel? | 八点 哪个频道? |
[10:57] | Eight. The Sergeant’s daughter, Rianne. Here’s a picture of her. | 第八频道 巡官的漂亮女儿黎安 这是她的照片 |
[11:02] | She’s going to make her television debut in a commercial. | 她演出的广告会在电视上第一次播出 |
[11:12] | With this crowd, baby, you’d better not stink. | 这么多人都会看 宝贝 你最好别演太烂 |
[11:30] | What happened? This is a new car. Mom’s going to be upset! | 发生了什么事? 这是新车 妈妈会生气的 |
[11:34] | – It’s still new. – No, it’s not, it’s wrecked. | -它还是新车 -才怪 车子撞坏了 |
[11:37] | I don’t want your mother to know. | 我不要你妈知道这件事 |
[11:40] | Do your homework too. | 快去做功课 |
[11:43] | – Hey! I haven’t read these. – Rianne put them there. | -嘿 这些我还没看过 -是黎安拿出来丢的 |
[11:46] | Why don’t you look out for me? | 你何不帮我看好它们? |
[11:48] | Hey, Ricky! I want to use my driveway once in a while. | 瑞奇 我偶尔也想用用自家车道 |
[11:53] | Nice oxygen tent. | 很不错的氧气帐篷 我也想弄一个 |
[11:55] | – Do I look like Michael Jackson? – No, but you’re bad. | -我看起来像迈克尔·杰克逊吗? -不 你比他还要丑 |
[11:59] | This is a two-car garage, and this is my hobby room upstairs. | 这是双车车库 这是我在楼上的娱乐室 |
[12:03] | I retire when I’m 52, the whole nine yards kick in when I’m 55. | 我52岁要退休 55岁时可以拿到全部退休金 |
[12:08] | You’re not retiring, are you? | 你不是真的要退休吧? |
[12:10] | – I’ve thought of it, since I met you. – Thank you. | -认识你后我开始考虑 -谢谢 |
[12:13] | This is a nice hobby room. All you need now is a hobby. | 这是很不错的娱乐室 现在你得找个嗜好 |
[12:20] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[12:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你们到底有什么毛病? |
[12:23] | I’m sorry. That’s very uncool. | 对不起 那一点都不酷 |
[12:25] | You’re sorry? Check my shorts! | 对不起? 你们该来摸摸我的内裤 |
[12:28] | – Don’t you use hammers anymore? – What’s a hammer? | -现在的工人不用榔头了? -什么是榔头? |
[12:33] | Easy. It’s no Saturday Night Special, for crying out loud. | 慢慢来 这不是星期六夜间特别秀 |
[12:38] | Give it back. | 还给我 |
[12:42] | A man’s not even safe in his own home. | 我连回家都不安全 |
[12:44] | Then stay the hell out of here. | 那么你该离你家远一点 |
[12:46] | You got any traffic warrants? | 你有拿到交通违规罚单吗? |
[12:48] | Can you fix them? | 你能帮我抽单吗? |
[12:57] | Almost time. Are we taping this? | 时间快到了 我们要把它录下来吗? |
[12:59] | Yes, so we can watch it over and over again. | 对 那样子我们才能不断重复看 |
[13:02] | Take the stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[13:04] | Nick, get your feet off the table. You too, Martin. | 尼克 脚别放在桌子上 马丁 你也一样 |
[13:07] | – The color’s no good. – It’s fine. You’ll mess it up. | -颜色不太对 -没关系 你会把电视弄坏的 |
[13:11] | I want you to look good. | 我要我的宝贝看起来很漂亮 |
[13:12] | Unplug it. | 那就把插头拔掉 |
[13:13] | That’s your sister! | 她可是你姐姐 |
[13:15] | Picture’s perfect. | 影像看起来不错 |
[13:16] | Yeah? | -真的吗? -对 |
[13:19] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[13:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[13:21] | We had a long talk about a week ago. | 上星期我们聊了很久 |
[13:24] | About what? | 我们在聊什么? |
[13:26] | Your new hobby room. | 你的新娱乐室 |
[13:27] | This is George. | 这是乔治 |
[13:32] | Did you sense that I liked you? | 你觉得我会喜欢你吗? |
[13:35] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[13:37] | Sit down and be quiet. | 那么坐下来 闭上你的嘴巴 |
[13:42] | – What are you eating? – My tuna fish sandwich. | -你在吃什么? -我的鱿鱼三明治 |
[13:46] | Tuna? | 鱿鱼? |
[13:47] | You can’t eat tuna! | 你不能吃鱿鱼 |
[13:49] | Dad killed Flipper. | 爸爸杀死飞宝 |
[13:51] | We’re boycotting tuna… | 我们在抵制鱿鱼 |
[13:53] | because they kill the dolphins that get caught in the nets. | 因为他们杀死被卡在渔网里的海豚 |
[13:58] | Have ham. | 吃火腿 |
[13:59] | Eat Miss Piggy. | 吃猪肉 |
[14:01] | – I’m sorry! – It’s only my eye. | -对不起 -你只是戳到我的眼睛 |
[14:09] | Oh, my God! It’s coming on! | 天啊 要开始了 |
[14:13] | My baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[14:16] | Don’t she look gorgeous, Martin? | 她看起来很漂亮吧? 马丁 |
[14:27] | When the time has come… | 当时间到的时候 |
[14:29] | and the moment is right… | 时机成熟时 |
[14:32] | remember… | 记住 |
[14:34] | use Ramses’ Extra condoms. | 使用乐翻天超级保险套 |
[14:38] | – We do! – Ramses’ Extra. | -我们都用 -乐翻天超级保险套 |
[14:41] | Because caring means all the protection you can get. | 面面俱到的保护就是关心 |
[14:53] | Take the kids upstairs. | 带孩子们上楼去 |
[14:56] | We learn this in Human Development. | 我们在健康教育课有学到这个 |
[14:58] | In Human what?! Human Development what?! | 健康什么? 什么健康教育课? |
[15:00] | Chill out, Daddy. | 冷静点 |
[15:02] | Upstairs! | 快上楼 |
[15:04] | Nick, upstairs. | 尼克 上楼 |
[15:06] | You know how your father is. | 你们知道爸爸有多古板 |
[15:08] | – I looked fat. – I liked you. | -我看起来很肥 -我喜欢你 |
[15:13] | Home. Out! | 回家去 快滚吧 |
[15:15] | I got a gun. | 我有枪 |
[15:22] | What? She looked beautiful. | 你是怎么了? 她看起来很漂亮 |
[15:24] | I liked it. She made me want to buy rubbers right now. | 我喜欢 她让我现在就想去买保险套 |
[15:35] | I thought it was great. Rianne, that was… | 我觉得那很棒 黎安 那真的是… |
[15:39] | – I thought you were terrific. – Really? | -我觉得你很棒 -真的吗? |
[15:41] | I think she’s got a hell of a future. | 我觉得她前程似锦 |
[15:44] | George is afraid. He’s going home. | 乔治很怕爸爸 他要回家了 |
[15:47] | Stick around. | 留下来 |
[15:48] | He has a gun. | 墨陶先生有枪 |
[15:50] | It’s an old gun and he’s not a very good shot. | 但那是把旧枪 他的枪法不太好 |
[15:54] | That’s good. I’m going anyway. Good night. | 太好了 但我得回家了 晚安 |
[15:57] | – I’ll buy you a beer. – You let him buy it. | -我请你喝啤酒 -让他去买啤酒 |
[16:00] | You’re under 21. Be back by midnight. | 你还不到21岁 记得在午夜前回家 |
[16:04] | Wait and see. Cops never let up. | 等着瞧 同事们不会放过我的 |
[16:06] | I’ll have rubbers on my desk, rubbers in the mail, in the coffee… | 我的桌子上会摆着保险套 还有信件跟咖啡里也是 |
[16:11] | If you’d only kept your mouth shut! I’m going for a walk. | 你该闭上嘴巴的 我要去散步 |
[16:15] | Give the boys some credit. In one ear, out the rubber. | 你得相信大家 他们听听就算了 |
[16:31] | How goes it with you, Hans? | 你还好吗? 汉斯 |
[16:34] | Okay. You, Pieter? | 我很好 你呢? 彼特 |
[16:37] | That’s quite enough of that. Come on over here, Hans. | 废话少说 快过来 汉斯 |
[16:42] | Mind the plastic. I’m having painting done. | 注意塑胶布 我刚刚才油漆过房间 |
[16:46] | The important thing is… | 重点是… |
[16:48] | are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[16:50] | No bones broken? | 没有骨折? |
[16:52] | I’m fine, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[16:54] | Just bumps and bruises, eh? | 只有撞伤跟瘀伤? |
[16:56] | Yeah, that’s all. | 对 就是那样 |
[16:58] | Good, good. | 太好了 |
[17:03] | However, we lost over $1 million in Krugerrand. | 但我们损失 价值超过一百万的南非金币 |
[17:07] | I know. I’m sorry, Mr. Rudd. | 我知道 对不起 鲁德先生 |
[17:11] | It happens. | 意外难免会发生 |
[17:12] | It’s not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[17:14] | Sometimes things do not go as planned. | 有时候结果总是不如人意 |
[17:18] | As you say, they just happen, Eh, Pieter? | 你说的对 意外难免会发生 彼得 |
[17:30] | You give a whole new meaning to the word, “drop cloth. “ | 你让防污布有了新功能 |
[17:35] | Certain policemen have become an intolerable nuisance. | 本市的一些警察成了讨厌鬼 |
[17:39] | They are obviously on to us again. How do you propose to handle it? | 他们显然又盯上我们了 你打算怎么处理? |
[17:43] | Warn them off. | 给他们一些警告 |
[17:47] | It’s my experience… | 根据我的经验 |
[17:49] | that a scared cop is more useful than a dead one. | 害怕的警察比死掉的警察有用 |
[17:52] | A warning? | 警告? |
[17:54] | Is that not a bit tame? | 那不会太懦弱了吗? |
[17:56] | Depends on how you do it. | 那得视你的做法而定 |
[18:00] | Then you better look at this. | 那你得来看一下这个 |
[18:08] | This is the policeman in charge. | 这位是主办警察 |
[18:14] | A Kaffir. | 天啊 |
[18:17] | Lovely. | 太棒了 |
[18:19] | Remember to take these in order. | 记得依序把它们拿出来 |
[18:22] | There’s a packet for each day of the week. | 每天吃一包 |
[18:26] | This yours? | 这是你的吗? |
[18:29] | I found it in the wash. | 我在洗衣机里发现的 |
[18:37] | I keep losing this. | 我老是把它弄丢 |
[18:40] | Something’s wrong. | 一定是出事了 |
[18:41] | No, not really. It’s just a goddamn pen. | 不 没事 只不过是一枝笔 |
[18:47] | What about the pen? | 那枝笔怎么了? |
[18:49] | It reminds me of something. | 它让我想起一些事 |
[18:52] | Of what? | 你想起什么事? |
[18:54] | It reminds me of… | 它让我想起 |
[18:56] | the night Vicki was killed. | 维琪丧命的那一晚 |
[18:59] | I didn’t mean to push. | 我无意探你隐私 |
[19:02] | That’s okay. We never really talked about this. | 没关系 我们从来没谈过这件事 |
[19:10] | I was to meet her for dinner. One of those romantic dinners for two. | 我原本该去找她吃晚餐 浪漫的双人晚餐 |
[19:14] | I had so much work. | 我忙着工作 |
[19:18] | And I forgot about it. | 完全忘得精光 |
[19:22] | She waited at the restaurant for an hour before she drove home. | 她在餐厅等了一小时 自己开车回家 |
[19:28] | It was midnight when I got home to a ringing phone. I answered it. | 午夜我回到家 电话响了 我接起电话 |
[19:32] | They said she was killed in a car crash. | 他们跟我说她死于车祸 |
[19:40] | If I’d been driving, we’d have been all right. | 如果是我开车 我们现在应该还在一起 |
[19:46] | I remember falling down on my knees and shaking all over. | 我记得我双腿一软跪下 全身开始发抖 |
[19:50] | I remember thinking, “I’m losing it. “ | 我记得我满脑子在想 “我失去了一切” |
[19:54] | There I was lying on the floor… | 我躺在客厅地板上 |
[19:58] | and I’m seeing under the couch, and I see this gold pen. | 看到这枝金笔掉在沙发下面 |
[20:03] | Just lying there. I’d been looking for it for two months. There it is. | 它静静地躺在那里 我找了它两个月 它就掉在那里 |
[20:10] | She wasn’t a great housekeeper. | 她一向不善于理家 |
[20:13] | This voice goes off in my head, like a drill instructor. | 我的脑海浮现一个声音 就像是训练教练 |
[20:18] | It said, “Get up! Now!” | 那个声音说”快起来” |
[20:22] | I didn’t feel like it, but I got up. Muscles were still working. | 我满心不愿意 还是站了起来 肌肉还有用 |
[20:27] | Then I drove to the hospital… | 于是我开车到医院 |
[20:29] | identified her, signed her out with my gold pen. | 去认尸 用我的金笔签名领出她的尸体 |
[20:33] | Trish found a gold pen in the laundry. | 翠希在洗衣机里捡到一枝金笔 |
[20:45] | Look around you, Sam. | 看看你的四周 山姆 |
[20:49] | One day, Sam… | 山姆 有一天 |
[20:52] | this’ll all be yours. | 这一切都是你的 |
[20:57] | Find a nice bitch, raise a couple of pups. | 你找只好母狗 生几只小狗 |
[21:01] | A man could be happy here. | 在这里过着幸福的生活 |
[21:07] | Anybody tell you if you sit on cold rocks too long, you get piles? | 有人跟你说坐冰冷石头上坐太久 你会长痔疮吗? |
[21:12] | Let’s go watch TV. | 我们去看电视吧 |
[22:42] | Kaffirs! | 该死 |
[22:47] | Wondering about your kids? | 想知道你们的孩子怎么了吗? |
[22:50] | About what we’ve done to them? | 想知道我们对他们做了什么吗? |
[22:53] | If I was you, I’d be going nuts now. | 换作是我 我应该已经疯了 |
[22:57] | I’d be going fucking bananas. | 我会抓狂 |
[23:00] | Want to know what we’ve done? | 想知道我们做了什么吗? |
[23:02] | Shall I tell you? | 要我告诉你吗? |
[23:05] | Just let your imagination run wild. | 好好发挥一下想象力 |
[23:08] | This has just been a warning. | 这只是警告 |
[23:11] | After this, it gets bloody. Tell your people to back off. | 之后我们会真的动手 要你们的人快点撤手 |
[23:15] | Don’t be a smart Kaffir. | 别自作聪明 |
[23:17] | Maybe we let you live, huh? | 或许我们会留你活口 |
[23:39] | – You didn’t see a face? – Not one. They had on hoods. | -你没看到他们的长相? -没有 他们都戴着头套 |
[23:43] | What about a voice? | 声音呢? |
[23:44] | That crazy motherfucker who did talk had a strange accent. | 说话的那个家伙怪腔怪调 |
[23:49] | Not German, not English. Kind of guttural. Really shitty accent. | 不是德国 不是英文 像是嘴巴含着东西说话 真的很怪 |
[23:54] | Wait. Anything like what we chased the other night? | 像我们飞车追逐当晚 听到的怪声音吗? |
[23:58] | Yeah, kind of like that. | 对 有点像 |
[24:01] | Trish and the kids? | 翠希跟孩子们还好吧? |
[24:02] | They’re at her sister’s house in Bellflower. | 他们到柏弗劳找她姐姐了 |
[24:05] | Listen up! You heard what happened to Rog last night? | 听着 你们都知道昨晚罗杰发生了什么事? |
[24:10] | Forensics get back with anything? | 鉴识组有发现吗? |
[24:12] | Not yet. They’ll keep us posted. | 还没有 一有消息他们会通知我们 |
[24:15] | We got to watch each other’s backs and fronts. | 重点是我们得彼此照应 |
[24:18] | You can all watch my back in poker tomorrow. You in? | 明天玩扑克牌时 你们可以好好照应我 你要来吗? |
[24:22] | – If we catch these assholes. – Count me in. | -如果我们能抓到这些混蛋 -算我一份 |
[24:31] | I got something special for you. | 我帮你们准备了一个很特别的案子 |
[24:34] | Leo Getz has been placed in protective custody. | 里奥·盖兹获得保护管束 |
[24:37] | You guys are going to baby-sit until Washington sends the Feds. | 在华盛顿那边派探员过来时 你们负责保护他 |
[24:41] | – How long? – Until the red tape is processed. | -多久? -等手续都办好 |
[24:44] | Couple, three days. | 三天 |
[24:46] | Getz is going to testify before a commission of inquiry. | 盖兹要在调查委员会作证 |
[24:50] | Drugs, laundered money, etc. | 毒品跟洗钱之类的事 |
[24:53] | I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 我十分钟后到 |
[24:56] | This is not a shit assignment. | 这不是烂案子 |
[24:58] | – Yes, it is. – No, it isn’t. | -不 它很棒 -它一点都不烂 |
[25:01] | It isn’t. | 它一点都不烂 |
[25:02] | It is. | 很烂 |
[25:03] | Shut up, both of you. | 你们两个都给我闭嘴 |
[25:06] | I’ve guaranteed his safety. | 我保证这家伙的安全 |
[25:08] | Why us? | 为什么要我们? |
[25:09] | You two are the most qualified. And… | 因为你们最适合这份工作 |
[25:12] | after last night, you could use the break. | 经过昨晚的事 你需要休息一下 |
[25:15] | I can handle last night. | 我可以处理昨晚的事 |
[25:18] | What do we do with him? | 我们怎么处置他? |
[25:19] | Take him to Disneyland. | 我怎么知道? 带他去迪士尼玩 |
[25:22] | This stinks. This stinks. | 这真的太逊了 |
[25:24] | I don’t give a fuck! I don’t have an ulcer because I know when to say that. | 我不在乎 我没有胃溃疡 因为我知道何时该说”管他去死” |
[25:29] | Here’s where he’s staying. | 他住在这里 |
[25:30] | A nice hotel. The Justice Department is paying. Enjoy yourselves. | 那家饭店不错 开销由司法部支出 好好玩吧 |
[25:36] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[25:40] | Know what that says? | 知道那是什么意思吗? |
[25:41] | Yeah. Same thing as that, but I don’t give a fuck. | 跟那个一样 不过”管他去死” |
[25:48] | You’re lucky. I have to live with that. | 你很幸运 我却得跟他搭档 |
[26:02] | What room is that for? | 那是送到几号房的? |
[26:04] | 612. | 612号房 |
[26:08] | This is it. 612. | 就是这间 612号房 |
[26:13] | Police. | 警察 |
[26:14] | How do I know that? | 我怎么知道你们是警察? |
[26:16] | After I shoot you, you can examine the bullet. Open up. | 我隔着门开枪打死你后 你可以检查子弹 |
[26:21] | Don’t you want to see a badge? | 你不想看警徽吗? |
[26:24] | – Where’s your badge? – Shut up. | -你的警徽在哪里? -闭嘴 |
[26:25] | I get it. Bad cop, good cop. | 我懂了 黑脸跟白脸 |
[26:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:31] | Bad cop, bad cop. I know the routines. | 黑脸跟黑脸 我知道你们都是怎么做的 |
[26:33] | – Are you Leo Getz? – That’s me, Leo Getz. | -你是里奥·盖兹吗? -我就是里奥·盖兹 |
[26:36] | Whatever you need, Leo gets. Get it? | 不论你需要什么 里奥都弄得到 懂吗? |
[26:40] | I use that to break the ice when I meet people. | 我都用那招跟别人攀交情 |
[26:44] | I’m Sgt. Murtaugh, this is Sgt. Riggs. | 我是墨陶巡官 这位是里格斯巡官 |
[26:46] | Nice to meet you. So what do I call you guys? | 幸会 我该怎么称呼你们? |
[26:49] | Sgt. Murtaugh and Sgt. Riggs. | 墨陶巡官跟里格斯巡官 |
[26:51] | We’re going to be your shadow. | 我们会紧跟着你 |
[26:55] | That’s fine. Hey, an old-fashioned… | 没关系 这是老套了 |
[26:58] | Okay. I just ain’t seen one in a long time. | 好吧 我只是很久没看到了 |
[27:01] | I didn’t think anyone used them anymore. | 我以为现在没有人用了 |
[27:04] | I bet the kid’s got an automatic. Have you? | 我敢说这孩子有自动武器 你有自动武器吗? |
[27:08] | Yep, a Beretta. | 对 贝瑞塔手枪 |
[27:11] | You sure you guys are cops? | 你确定你们是警察? |
[27:14] | Better watch how you treat me. I’m a state witness. | 你们最好别欺负我 我是监方的… |
[27:17] | Star witness. | 明星证人 |
[27:19] | We’ll take that room. | 我们要睡那个房间 |
[27:21] | I already have my stuff in this room. | 事实上我的东西已经放在那个房间 |
[27:32] | It’s yours, okay? I’ll move it in the small room. | 让给你们就是了 我会把它们搬进小房间 |
[27:36] | I’m the smallest guy here. I’ll take the small room. | 我的个子最小 我睡小房间 |
[27:40] | Hey, loosen up, guys! We’re going to be together a long time. | 放轻松点 我们得相处一段时间 |
[27:45] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[27:47] | It’s only room service. | 只是客房服务 |
[27:49] | You hungry? I’ll call for anything you want. | 你们饿了吗? 我能打电话点你们爱吃的东西 |
[27:53] | See this silk robe? Free. | 看到这件丝质睡袍了吗? 免费的 |
[27:55] | – It’s not free. – Yes, it is. | -它不是免费的 -是 是免费 |
[27:57] | – It’s taxpayers’ money. – Same thing. | -那是纳税人的钱 -还不都一样 |
[28:04] | Morning, gentlemen. | 大家早安 |
[28:09] | That’s my food. You guys didn’t want anything. Bring it here. | 那是我的食物 你们什么都不想吃 推过来吧 |
[28:14] | It’s mine. | 那是我的 |
[28:16] | You could have had something. | 你们爱吃什么都可以点 |
[28:19] | I ordered eggs, not hamburger. | 我点了鸡蛋 没点汉堡 |
[28:27] | Not the window! | 别往窗户推 |
[28:31] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:58] | Where is that son-of-a-bitch? | 那个混蛋在哪里? |
[29:01] | Somebody stop that guy! Stop him! | 快阻止那家伙 阻止他 |
[29:06] | Don’t leave me! I can’t swim! | 别离开我 我不会游泳 |
[29:15] | We’re near the edge of the pool. Now get the fuck off my back! | 我们在泳池边缘 快放开我 |
[29:20] | Clear! Get back! Police! | 让开 退后 我是警察 |
[29:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:24] | Where were you? Why didn’t you follow me? | 我没事 为什么你没跟着我跳下来? |
[29:27] | – Yeah, why didn’t you? – I was 7 floors up! | -为什么你没跳? -我在七楼 |
[29:32] | – He hit me. – Good! | -他打我 -很好 |
[29:35] | This guy took a big chance to pop all of us. What’d you witness, a murder? | 这家伙冒险要杀我们 你是目睹杀人凶案还是什么? |
[29:41] | Nothing like that. Honest. | 才不是那样 |
[29:45] | All I did was launder a half a billion dollars in drug money. | 我只是帮忙将贩毒所得的五亿拿去洗钱 |
[29:51] | Half a billion dollars?! | 五亿? |
[29:53] | More or less. Who can count that much money? | 差不多就是那样 那么多钱谁会认真数? |
[29:57] | Could I have some cotton balls for my nose? | 我能拿棉花球来塞鼻子吗? |
[30:01] | Could you shut the fuck up? | 拜托你闭嘴 |
[30:03] | You’re supposed to take care of me. | 你们应该保护我的 |
[30:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:07] | Mr. Getz got away. Our best opportunity and he gets away. | 盖兹先生逃过一劫 我们的最佳机会 却被他溜了 |
[30:11] | He slips through our fingers and into the hands of the police. | 他从我们的指缝溜走 落到警察手里 |
[30:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[30:19] | Checking to see if I was standing on plastic. | 检查我是不是站在塑胶布上 |
[30:23] | Okay, I got it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[30:25] | I’m who I am. You’re a drug dealer. I work in a bank. | 我是我 你是毒贩 我在银行工作 |
[30:29] | You have money to launder. What do you do? | 你要洗钱 你会怎么做? |
[30:32] | Bring it to you. | 我会把钱交给你 |
[30:35] | – He does. – I don’t understand. Why me? | -他把钱交给我 -我不懂 为什么是我? |
[30:38] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[30:41] | You’re a courier. You work for him. | 你是信差 你为他工作 |
[30:44] | I’m the drug dealer. | 我是毒贩 |
[30:49] | Don’t you have plates? What is this? | 你没有盘子吗? 这是什么? |
[30:54] | I deposit the cash into the account of a dummy finance company. | 我把钱存进假金融公司的帐户 |
[31:00] | I issue you a cashier’s check… | 以他的名字开了张现金支票给你 |
[31:02] | in his name, minus a small commission for myself. | 扣掉给我的一小笔佣金 |
[31:07] | – The other end. – You like breathing? | -在那边等你 -你喜欢呼吸吗? |
[31:08] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[31:09] | 2%. | 百分之二 |
[31:11] | Not bad, Leo. Pretty prosperous. | 还不错 里奥 真的很好赚 |
[31:16] | You return it to me as collateral on a loan I make to you. | 你把支票拿给我 当做是我给你的贷款抵押品 |
[31:20] | But you don’t pay back the loan. You keep the money. | 但你没付贷款 钱也还在你手上 |
[31:23] | How’s that work? | 那是怎么办到的? |
[31:25] | That’s it! Don’t you get it? | 就是那样 你还不懂吗? |
[31:28] | It’s your money. You don’t pay it back. And it’s clean. | 那是你的钱 你不必还贷款 干净的钱 |
[31:32] | It is now laundered. | 现在钱已经洗干净了 |
[31:35] | You cops aren’t too bright. | 你们是笨蛋警察 |
[31:39] | This is the best part. | 这是最棒的部分 |
[31:42] | You take a tax deduction… | 你可以把没缴的利息 |
[31:46] | on interest payments you don’t even make. | 拿去做所得税扣除额 |
[31:50] | – Am I a genius? – You’re a swindler. | -我是个天才吧? -你是个骗子 |
[31:53] | Cheat. | 大骗子 |
[31:54] | Come on! | 少来了 |
[31:56] | Everyone cheats. Look at the Pentagon. So you got it? | 大家都在说谎 连五角大厦也一样 所以你们懂了吗? |
[32:02] | So how come you turned yourself in, Mr. Big Shot? | 大人物先生 为什么你要自首? |
[32:06] | I was scamming those guys for months. | 我对这些家伙黑吃黑好几个月 |
[32:08] | Every transaction, I kept a little. | 每次转帐时我都会留下一小笔钱 |
[32:11] | You? | 你? |
[32:12] | It was easy. Cash deposits… | 那很容易 那是现金存款 |
[32:15] | millions of dollars in small bills changing hands. | 数百万小额钞票换手 |
[32:18] | Who’s going to miss $10,000 here, $20,000 there? | 谁会发现少了一 两万块? |
[32:22] | Drug dealers. | 毒贩会发现 |
[32:24] | That’s right. They did. | 没错 他们发现了 |
[32:26] | That’s why I’m living out of a suitcase now. | 所以现在我提着皮箱逃亡 |
[32:31] | You can give that to Nick. | 你可以把那件给尼克 |
[32:34] | But it’s softer. I put a fabric softener in there. | 我跟你打赌现在比较柔软 我用衣物柔软精洗过 |
[32:37] | It’s small, Leroy. | 太小了 里罗 |
[32:38] | It’s Leo, not Leroy. I’ll buy you another shirt. | 不是里罗 我叫里奥 如果你要的话 我能买件衬衫送你 |
[32:43] | Just give me the names of those drug dealers. | 帮我一个忙 告诉我那些毒贩叫什么名字 |
[32:46] | I don’t know any. | 我不认识那些毒贩 |
[32:47] | I just dealt with the couriers. | 他们都透过信差跟我联络 |
[32:50] | Where does Trish keep my laundry? | 翠希把我的干净衣服放在哪里? |
[32:52] | Behind the machine. | 在洗衣机后面的架子上 |
[32:55] | You never met anyone except couriers? | 你只见过信差? |
[32:59] | No names. | 不知道名字 |
[33:04] | Wait a minute, come to think of it! Okay, listen. | 等一下 仔细一想 好吧 听着 |
[33:09] | They took me up in the hills to a house on stilts. | 他们带我到山丘边的高架屋 |
[33:13] | And I had a job interview with a guy… | 我跟一个家伙面试工作 |
[33:16] | and his name was… | 他的名字是… |
[33:19] | Haynes! Hans! | 海恩斯 汉斯 |
[33:21] | – Take us there. – We have to sit on this guy. | -可以带我们去那里吗? -我们得调查一下这个家伙 |
[33:23] | It won’t hurt to look. | 看一下也无妨 |
[33:25] | I know the address. | 我知道住址 |
[33:26] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[33:27] | We shouldn’t do this! | 我们不该那么做的 |
[33:29] | Come on, don’t be a killjoy! | 来吧 别煞风景 |
[33:31] | We’re back! You’re black, I’m mad. | 我们回来了 你是黑人 我很生气 |
[33:34] | This is going to be great! | 这一定会很好玩 |
[33:36] | If we’re going, shouldn’t I have a gun? | 如果我们要一起去 你们应该给我一把枪吧? |
[33:41] | Is my nose still bleeding? It’s really sore. | 我还在流鼻血吗? 真的很痛 |
[33:44] | Sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:50] | It should be coming up soon. | 就快到了 |
[33:52] | – 9856. – That’s it. | -9856号 -就是那间 |
[33:55] | – That’s another possibility. – This is the ninth possibility, Leo. | -可能是那间 -这已经是可能的第九间了 |
[33:59] | That’s it. Nine. My lucky number. Nine. | 没错 九 那是我的幸运数字 |
[34:02] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[34:05] | – Can’t I come? – Stay. | -我不能一起去吗? -待在车上 |
[34:09] | Nice car. | 很不错的车子 |
[34:11] | – What are you doing? – Hooking it up. | -你在做什么? -把车子吊上来 |
[34:13] | You’re not being careful! | 你根本不知道自己在做什么 |
[34:16] | I know what I’m doing. It’s a car… | 我知道我在做什么 我在拖吊你的车 |
[34:18] | not a baby carriage. | 这不是婴儿车 |
[34:20] | You’re chipping the paint. | 你刮到烤漆 |
[34:23] | – You smell what I smell? – I smell it. | -你也闻到了吗? -我闻到了 |
[34:26] | A rat? | 老鼠味? |
[34:28] | A real stinky one. | 而且是只臭老鼠 |
[34:34] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[34:35] | I’m a peeping Tom. It goes with the badge. It’s fun sometimes. | 我是偷窥狂 而且我有警徽 有时候蛮有趣的 |
[34:42] | Bingo! | 中奖了 |
[34:47] | Lars, look! | 拉斯 快看 |
[34:49] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么? |
[34:55] | Where’s the pool? | 游泳池在哪里? |
[34:57] | No pool. | 没有游泳池 |
[34:58] | – Of course there is. – This house is built on stilts. | -当然有游泳池 -这是高架屋 |
[35:01] | I’m sure there’s a pool. | 我确定这里有游泳池 |
[35:15] | Cuff yourselves. | 自己上手铐吧 |
[35:44] | Move that truck! | 把拖吊车移走 |
[35:47] | Your keys! | 钥匙给我 |
[35:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[35:53] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[35:54] | That was the waiter from the hotel. | 他是饭店里的服务生 |
[35:55] | Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[35:57] | Get the fuck out of here! | 快让开 |
[35:59] | What are you doing?! You can’t take my truck! | 你在做什么? 你不能开走我的车 |
[36:16] | Sergeant, it’s the guy from the hotel! | 巡官 他是饭店里的那个家伙 |
[36:18] | Where did he go? | 他跑到哪里去了? |
[36:20] | Riggs is hanging on the truck! | 里格斯挂在拖吊车上 |
[36:23] | What are you doing out of the car? Get in the car! | 你下车做什么? 快上车 |
[36:27] | Get back! It’s police business! | 让开 这是警察在执行公务 |
[36:29] | It’s a high-speed chase! Get out of the way! | 这是飞车追逐 快闪开 |
[36:51] | I love it! We got to catch him! | 我们得追上他跟你的搭档 |
[37:10] | Hello, asshole. | 你好 大混蛋 |
[37:42] | Give me that! | 来吧 快给我 |
[37:59] | There they are! Hurry up! | 他们在那边 快点 |
[38:02] | Can’t you go faster?! | 你不能再快一点吗? |
[38:04] | Will you shut the fuck up? | 你能闭嘴吗? |
[39:24] | Wipe out. It’s under control. | 该死 一切在控制中 |
[39:26] | I told you to look out! | 我叫你要小心 |
[39:31] | – You’re too old for this. – Shut up! Yak-yak-yak. | -你太老了 不该开这辆车 -闭嘴 |
[39:34] | And stay! | 待在车上 |
[39:35] | What do you think I am, a dog? | 你们以为我是狗吗? |
[39:51] | Hands behind your neck! | 手放在脖子后面 |
[39:58] | What are you guys doing here? We got a lot to talk about. | 你们在这里做什么? 我们有很多事要谈 |
[40:01] | What is going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[40:03] | Freeze! | 不准动 |
[40:05] | Get down here! | 给我下来 |
[40:06] | Come on, it’s been a bad day. | 快点 今天我心情很不好 |
[40:08] | Show me your hands. | 把手伸出来 |
[40:09] | Take it easy, officer. I’m not armed. | 别激动 警官 我没带武器 |
[40:13] | I won’t resist. | 我不会拒捕的 |
[40:16] | Put down your guns, gentlemen. It’s all right. Do as I say! | 把枪放下 男士们 没关系的 照我的话去做 |
[40:25] | Hands on your head. | 手放在头顶上 |
[40:27] | Behind your head! | 十指在后脑勺交扣 |
[40:29] | You have no idea what you’re doing. | 你们不知道自己在做什么 |
[40:31] | We’re professional police officers. We do this for a living. | 我们是专业警察 这是我们的工作 |
[40:36] | My name is Arjen Rudd. | 我是艾贾·鲁德 |
[40:38] | I’m Minister of Diplomatic Affairs for the South African consulate. | 南非使馆的外交官 |
[40:43] | South Africa. Home of the Krugerrand. | 南非 南非金币生产地 |
[40:46] | Among other things. | 那里制造的事可多了 |
[40:48] | These men also work for the consulate. | 他们也是为使馆工作 |
[40:50] | We have diplomatic credentials… | 我们有外交豁免权 |
[40:55] | Keep your hands out of there. | 把手举起来 |
[41:05] | Everybody, take it easy. Especially you, Riggs. | 大家通通放轻松 特别是你 里格斯 |
[41:08] | Riggs? | 里格斯? |
[41:10] | You’re Martin Riggs? | 你是马丁·里格斯? |
[41:11] | From Chicago. What’s your name? What’s his name? | 芝加哥的里格斯家族 你是谁? |
[41:15] | Pieter Von… Vor… | 彼得范… 佛 |
[41:16] | I’ll just call you Adolf. | 该死 我就叫你希特勒 |
[41:19] | Are you Arjen Rudd? Aryan…? That’s you. | 你是艾贾·鲁德 亚利安… |
[41:24] | It’s official. | 这是合法文件 |
[41:26] | They are official. | 他们的确是外交人员 |
[41:29] | Under the Diplomatic Relations Act… | 根据外交关系法 |
[41:31] | no diplomatic agent may be detained or arrested… | 外交人员不该被拘留或逮捕 |
[41:35] | once his identity has been established. | 一旦证实他的身分没问题 |
[41:40] | We have a serious diplomatic situation here… | 这是非常严重的外交事件 |
[41:44] | which I will take up with your State Department tomorrow. | 明天我会跟你们的国务院呈报 |
[41:47] | I’m quaking in my boots, but I’ll still bring you down. | 我会吓得半死 但我还是会继续调查你 |
[41:52] | My dear officer… | 亲爱的警官 |
[41:54] | you could not even give me a parking ticket. | 你甚至少无法给我停车罚单 |
[42:00] | Who is the dickhead now, huh? | 现在谁是笨蛋? |
[42:06] | The South African government owns this house. This is South African soil. | 这间房子是南非政府的财产 这里是南非领土 |
[42:11] | Now get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[42:14] | All of you. | 通通都滚出去 |
[42:24] | Don’t do it. | 兄弟 别那么做 |
[42:26] | Don’t do it or I’ll make you eat this fucking thing. | 别那么做 你敢惹我 我会给你们好看 |
[42:33] | Kaffir. | 该死 |
[42:43] | Could you step out of the car, please? | 小姐 请下车 |
[42:48] | Put them away. I’m sorry. | 让他们离开 对不起 |
[42:52] | Sorry. Are you okay? | 抱歉 你还好吧… |
[42:56] | Don’t open that. | 别打开手提箱 |
[42:58] | That is a diplomatic pouch… | 那是外交文件 |
[43:00] | protected under Article 27 of the Vienna Convention. | 得到维也纳公约第27条的保护 |
[43:04] | Is he serious with this stuff? | 他是认真的吗? |
[43:07] | These are police officers, Miss Van den Haas. They were just leaving. | 他们是警察 范丹·哈斯小姐 他们正要离开 |
[43:14] | She is a consulate secretary. | 她是使馆秘书 |
[43:17] | Give her back the briefcase. | 把手提箱还给她 |
[43:22] | Give it to her. | 还给她 |
[43:26] | I’m sorry, Miss Consulate Secretary. | 对不起 使馆秘书小姐 |
[43:30] | Don’t talk to them! Come here. | 别跟他们说话 过来 |
[43:32] | He’s a nice guy. What’s he paying you an hour? | 他人真好 他付你时薪吗? |
[43:35] | Want to increase your pay? Better hours? | 你要不要多赚一点? 时薪高一点? |
[43:45] | I’d start getting used to that sort of view. | 我开始爱上这样的景象了 |
[43:56] | It’s the Triangle Trade again. | 又是三角贸易 |
[43:59] | Don’t you know American history? Molasses to rum to slaves. | 你在学校没念过美国历史吗? 从糖蜜到兰姆酒跟奴隶 |
[44:04] | Now drugs to dollars to Krugerrands. | 现在是从毒品到美元跟南非金币 |
[44:06] | I got a dead guy with a surfboard where his face used to be… | 我只知道有个歹徒 用他的身分在做坏事 |
[44:10] | and the State Department breathing down our throats. | 国务院不会放过我们 |
[44:14] | I’ll have to make a formal apology to the South African consulate. | 我得对南非使馆正式道歉 |
[44:18] | Apologize? He’s a sack of shit! He’s a crook. | 道歉? 他是个混蛋 罪大恶极的歹徒 |
[44:22] | It doesn’t matter. He’s a diplomat. | 他是不是坏人不重要 他是外交官 |
[44:25] | He has immunity. We can’t touch him, arrest him, prosecute him. | 他有豁免权 我们碰不了他 无法逮捕他或起诉他 |
[44:30] | – Does that spell it out for you? – Yes, sir. | -你们都了解吗? -是的 长官 |
[44:33] | – Who the hell is this guy? – Leo Getz. Nice to meet you. | -这家伙到底是谁? -里奥·盖兹 幸会 |
[44:39] | You took a civilian on a bust. One you’re supposed to be protecting! | 你们带平民参与逮捕行动 他是你们要保护的平民 |
[44:44] | He’s alive, isn’t he? | 他还活着 对吧? |
[44:45] | I signed a waiver. Besides, I usually wait in the car. | 我签了弃权同意书 而且我通常都在车上等他们 |
[44:49] | Usually? | 通常? |
[44:51] | They’re very adamant about that. | 他们非常坚持 |
[44:53] | – I don’t give a fuck. – They’re good cops! | -我不在乎 -他们是好警察 |
[44:55] | They’re the best. One time, a guy was waiving a gun…! | 最棒的警察 有一次有个家伙拿着枪 |
[44:59] | What did he say? | 他是怎么说的? |
[45:02] | What did he say? | 他是怎么说的? |
[45:04] | – “I don’t give a fuck. ” – What’s that mean? | -“管他去死” -什么意思? |
[45:05] | It’s his mantra. Why is everyone parked on my desk? Up! | 为什么大家都坐在我桌上? 快起来 |
[45:10] | It’s a rubber plant! | 这是保险套盆栽 |
[45:12] | It looks to be about a week’s supply. | 我跟这件事无关 看起来这应该有一星期的份量 |
[45:15] | Go spit. | 去死吧 |
[45:17] | I forgot. You’re too old for that shit. | 我忘了 你老到用不着这些东西 |
[45:22] | If you don’t like it, you can exchange it. | 如果你不喜欢 可以拿去退货 |
[45:49] | One moment, Miss Van den Haas. | 等一下 范丹·哈斯小姐 |
[45:55] | I hope you understood what happened here today. | 我希望你了解今天在这里发生的事 |
[45:58] | I’d rather not jump to any wrong conclusions. | 我不想乱下结论 |
[46:02] | Why don’t you explain it to me? | 你何不跟我好好解释? |
[46:04] | The policies of our government are not popular here in America. | 美国不喜欢我们政府的政策 |
[46:09] | The police department here is overrun with blacks. | 本市的警局由黑人掌控 |
[46:13] | They have badges and guns and they hate us. | 他们有警徽跟枪 他们恨我们 |
[46:17] | Our consulate, its staff… | 我们的使馆跟使馆人员 |
[46:20] | and particularly myself will always be targets for their harassment. | 特别是我 将永远是他们的骚扰目标 |
[46:45] | Things are getting out of hand. | 情况开始失控 |
[46:47] | There are too many losses. We’ll move the cash in one large shipment. | 我们的损失太多了 我们得一口气把钱送走 |
[46:52] | We’ll need more than a suitcase. | 我们需要比手提箱还大的东西 |
[46:55] | I’ll worry about that. You worry about the police. | 那交给我来办 你们去担心警察的事吧 |
[46:59] | Your warning did not work. | 你的警告没有用 |
[47:09] | – Let’s go, Leo! – I’m coming. | -我们走吧 -来了 |
[47:12] | Come on! Move! | 来吧 快点 |
[47:14] | Okay! Hey, they’re cops, okay? | 他们是警察 好吗? |
[47:17] | I’ve got to eat, too. | 我也要吃东西 |
[47:20] | Give me the food. | 给我食物 |
[47:27] | Who ordered the super combo? | 谁点超级套餐? |
[47:31] | I get a steak sandwich. | 我要牛排三明治 |
[47:33] | Who gets Leo? | 谁点里奥? |
[47:34] | You got a big empty house. I got a trailer. What will I do with him? | 你住在空荡荡的大屋子 我住在拖车里 我该怎么处理他? |
[47:38] | My place is too small. You take him. | 我家太小了 他就交给你了 |
[47:41] | I had him last night. | 昨晚他睡我家 |
[47:43] | Excuse me, fellows. | 对不起 |
[47:45] | This is tuna. I hate tuna. | 这是鱿鱼 我讨厌鱿鱼 |
[47:48] | I refuse to get stuck with tuna. | 我拒绝吃鱿鱼 |
[47:51] | – Don’t eat the tuna. – I just said that! | -别吃鱿鱼 -刚刚我也那么说 |
[47:55] | I’m not eating tuna. Let’s go back. | 我不吃鱿鱼 我们回去吧 |
[47:57] | We’re not going back! Shut up! | 我们不回去 闭嘴 |
[47:59] | Sure, don’t go back. Okay, don’t go back! | 当然 别回去 好吧 |
[48:02] | Let me give you a friendly piece of advice. | 我能给你们一个友善的建议吗? |
[48:06] | Never go through the drive-through. Always walk up to the counter. | 别买得来速的东西 一定要到柜枱点餐 |
[48:10] | Let me tell you why. | 让我来告诉你们吧 |
[48:12] | They fuck you at the drive-through! | 他们会整得来速的客人 |
[48:15] | They know you’ll be miles away before you find out you got fucked. | 他们知道等你发现自己被整了 车子已经开得老远 |
[48:20] | You won’t turn around and come back. | 他们知道你不会调头回去 |
[48:22] | So who gets fucked? Leo Getz. | 谁被整了? 里奥·盖兹 |
[48:25] | I’m not eating this tuna! | 我不吃鱿鱼 |
[48:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[49:44] | Get rid of that man. | 把那个家伙赶走 |
[49:48] | You’re going to have to leave the premises right now. | 你得立刻离开 |
[50:01] | The morning faxes. | 今天早上的传真 |
[50:40] | What’s the matter? He kick you out of the house? | 怎么了? 他把你踢出来了吗? |
[50:44] | I want you to bite Leo for me. | 我要你帮我咬里奥 |
[50:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[51:00] | I’m cleaning up this pigsty. | 我在打扫这个猪窝 |
[51:02] | I like this pigsty. | 我喜欢我的生活方式 |
[51:05] | When did you last do the refrigerator? Or the pan under it? | 你上次打扫冰箱是什么时候? 还有冰箱下面的锅子? |
[51:09] | There’s a pan under there? | 冰箱下面有锅子? |
[51:12] | Where’s my phone? | 我的电话在哪里? |
[51:15] | Where’s my TV? What have you done? | 你把电视机搬到哪里去了? |
[51:17] | Everything is outside. | 东西通通在外面 |
[51:19] | Just stop what you’re doing. | 别再这么做 |
[51:21] | – Get the dog out of here! – You go before the mutt. | -把狗带出去 -狗的地位比你高 |
[51:24] | Out, out! Oh, man. | 出去 天啊 |
[51:31] | It’s Collins. | 我是柯林斯 |
[51:33] | Has Murtaugh checked in with you? | 墨陶有跟你联络吗? |
[51:35] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了? |
[51:37] | I haven’t heard from him. He doesn’t answer his phone. | 我一直没有他的消息 他没接电话 |
[51:41] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[51:48] | Stay in the car. | 待在车上… |
[51:57] | I’m upstairs! | 我在楼上 |
[51:59] | Should I call 999, officer in distress? | 我该打电话找支援吗? |
[52:02] | I’ll cover the back! | 我负责后门 |
[52:04] | – Where are you? – I’m up here. | -你在哪里? -我在这里 |
[52:23] | In here. | 这边 |
[52:39] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[52:47] | First time in 20 years… | 这是二十年来 |
[52:48] | I get the bathroom to myself. | 我第一次一个人独占浴室 |
[52:51] | No kids banging on the door. No wife asking me to hurry up. | 没有孩子敲门 太太不会叫我快一点 |
[52:54] | Just me and my new Saltwater Sportsman magazine! | 只有我跟我新订的《钓鱼杂志》 |
[53:07] | The one with the article on deep-sea fishing? | 有深海钓鱼报导的杂志? |
[53:19] | So I’m reading about marlin fishing in the Gulf of Mexico… | 坐在这里看 在墨西哥钓马林鱼的报导 |
[53:25] | when I glanced over. | 我用眼睛的余光看到这个 |
[53:31] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[53:34] | Is that all? | 就那样? |
[53:35] | You scared the shit out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[53:37] | Scared the shit out of you? | 我吓死你了? |
[53:40] | How long you been here? | 你在这里坐了多久? |
[53:42] | I’ve been here all night. | 我在这里做了一整夜 |
[53:44] | My legs are so numb I don’t know if I can… | 我的腿都麻了 我不知道我能不能… |
[53:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[53:49] | I can’t. | 我动不了 |
[53:50] | Just stay that way. Do you mind? | 乖乖别动 你介意吗? |
[53:54] | It’s a dirty job, but someone’s got to do it. | 这是肮脏的工作 但总得有人来做 |
[54:11] | Tell me I’m not fucked. | 告诉我没有炸弹 |
[54:14] | He’s fucked. | 他完了 |
[54:18] | Okay, but I’d be lying. | 好吧 我真的很想骗你 |
[54:21] | You’ll be okay if you don’t stand up. | 不站起来应该就没事 |
[54:24] | That’s a relief. | 那真的是太好了 |
[54:25] | – I have to get help. – No way! | -我得去找支援 -不行 |
[54:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[54:31] | I’m on the toilet. Give me a break. | 我坐在马桶上 饶了我吧 |
[54:34] | This is serious. I got to get the bomb squad here. | 情况很严重 我得请拆弹小组过来 |
[54:38] | Bomb squad? | 拆弹小组? |
[54:45] | Okay, call them in. | 好吧 请他们过来 |
[54:50] | Don’t use the open frequency. | 但别用公共频道 |
[54:58] | Let’s try to keep this quiet, okay? | 尽量低调点 好吗? |
[55:01] | Sure. Trust me. | 没问题 相信我 |
[55:22] | An escort is really not necessary. | 我不需要有人护送 |
[55:24] | I know you’re a psychiatrist, but it’s not a pretty sight. | 我知道你是心理医生 但这一幕不怎么好看 |
[55:27] | I have helped policemen through very traumatic moments. | 我帮助很多警察经历创伤 |
[55:31] | There is nothing in this room that I cannot handle. | 这里没有我应付不了的事 |
[55:38] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[55:40] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[55:45] | I should’ve known, where there’s one, there’s the other. | 我早该知道的 你们总是形影不离 |
[55:57] | You’re a psychiatrist? I have these dreams. | 你是心理医生吗? 我做了一些梦 |
[55:59] | It’s ready to come out. | 准备出去了 |
[56:03] | I got to live in this house! | 我得住在这间房子里 |
[56:07] | Clear this room. | 我要清空这个房间 |
[56:10] | Come on, Riggs. | 来吧 里格斯 |
[56:16] | You, too, Riggs. | 你也得离开 里格斯 |
[56:17] | No. | 不 |
[56:19] | Riggs, out. | 里格斯 出去 |
[56:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[56:32] | Dive into the tub. | 躲到浴缸里 |
[56:35] | Then pull the bomb blanket over your head. | 躲进去时拿防爆毯盖住头 |
[56:38] | This cast iron tub will withstand a hell of a blast. | 这是很不错的铸铁浴缸 可以抵挡极大的冲击力 |
[56:42] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[56:43] | He can’t. He’s been on there for 18 hours. | 他办不到 他在这里坐了十八到二十小时 |
[56:47] | He can’t even walk. | 他根本没办法走路 |
[56:49] | I’m gonna have to help him. | 我得帮他 |
[56:51] | All right, you better wear this. | 好吧 你最好穿上这个 |
[56:55] | The nitrogen? | 氮气呢? |
[56:56] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[57:00] | He’s spraying this thing with liquid nitrogen… | 他得用液态氮喷这个玩意 |
[57:04] | to give you 1 or 2 seconds before detonation. | 在引爆前为你争取一到两秒的时间 |
[57:07] | – Got that? – 2 seconds. Thanks a lot. | -懂吗? -一到两秒 谢谢 |
[57:10] | Lights out. | 走了 |
[57:12] | Get him up and out. | 让他出来 |
[57:22] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[57:23] | You got a piece? | 你有枪吗? |
[57:25] | – Yeah, a Smith and Wesson. – Try this one. | -有 史密斯威瑟 -试试这把 |
[57:27] | Safety’s on. I’ll collect it later. | 安全开了 我待会儿去跟你拿 |
[57:31] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[57:47] | Alone at last. | 终于可以独处了 |
[57:50] | Why didn’t they plant the bomb in Trish’s stove? | 为什么他们不把炸弹 装在翠希的炉子上? |
[57:53] | All the needless suffering could have ended there. | 那么做能终止许多不必要的痛苦 |
[58:10] | I’m going to die on a toilet. | 我会死在马桶上 |
[58:12] | Guys like you don’t die on toilets. | 像你这样的人不会死在马桶上 |
[58:15] | And I’m here and I don’t plan on going now. | 总之我在这里 我不打算现在离开 |
[58:20] | Let’s do it. | 该开始干活了 |
[58:28] | On three. Wait, let me get into the tub. | 数到三 等一下 我先躲到浴缸里 |
[58:33] | I’m just going to give you… | 我会跟你说… |
[58:35] | On three, huh? What do you say? | 数到三 怎么样? |
[58:40] | One… | 一 |
[58:42] | two… | 二 |
[58:43] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[58:46] | Do we do it on three, or… | 在三的时候行动… |
[58:49] | one, two, three… | 或是一 二 三 |
[58:51] | – … then do it? – It’s your ass. It’s up to you. | -再开始动作 -这是你的屁股 你来决定 |
[58:56] | My ass, yeah. | 我的屁股 |
[58:58] | Three. | 数到三 |
[59:00] | We go on three? | 数到三就开始? |
[59:01] | One, two and then three! | 一 二 然后三 |
[59:07] | One… | 一 |
[59:08] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[59:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:19] | I mean it, man. | 我是说真的 |
[59:24] | I hear you. | 我了解 |
[59:27] | We’re not going to die, all right? | 我们不会死的 好吗? |
[59:31] | On three. | 数到三 |
[59:33] | One… | 一 |
[59:35] | two… | 二 |
[59:37] | three. | 三 |
[1:00:07] | Get off me. I don’t want anybody to see us like this. | 放开我 我不要任何人看到我们这样 |
[1:00:15] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生 |
[1:00:17] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[1:00:22] | What can I do for you today? | 今天有什么需要我效劳的吗? |
[1:00:24] | I have this problem, this very delicate matter. | 我有个问题 这真的很敏感 |
[1:00:27] | My friend wants to emigrate to South Africa. | 我朋友想移民到南非 |
[1:00:30] | Of course, I can help him do that. | 当然我可以帮助他 |
[1:00:33] | I want you to talk him out of it. | 我要你说服他别那么做 |
[1:00:36] | Talk him out of it? | 说服他别那么做? |
[1:00:37] | Whatever for? | 为什么? |
[1:00:39] | This is a bad time for him to go, with all the trouble. | 现在他不适合到那里去 问题太多了 |
[1:00:43] | Have him come back later in the week and we’ll sit down… | 这星期何不请你朋友过来一趟 我们可以坐下来… |
[1:00:47] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[1:00:49] | Yeah, he’s here now. Alphonse? | 对 他就在这里 阿方斯 |
[1:01:02] | There must be some mistake. | 这一定是误会了 |
[1:01:06] | Say, what? | 你说什么? |
[1:01:10] | Listen to your friend. He knows what he’s talking about. | 听你朋友的话 他知道他在说什么 |
[1:01:13] | I don’t think you want to go to South Africa. | 我想你不会希望到南非去的 |
[1:01:16] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:01:21] | Because you’re black. | 因为你是黑人 |
[1:01:25] | You are. | 你真的是黑人 |
[1:01:27] | He is. | 他是黑人 |
[1:01:29] | Of course I am black. That’s why I want to go. | 当然我是黑人 所以我要去南非 |
[1:01:32] | To join my brothers in the struggle… | 加入我的苦难兄弟们 |
[1:01:35] | against the racist… | 对抗种族视暴政 |
[1:01:37] | fascist… | 跟法西斯 |
[1:01:38] | white minority regime! | 对抗白人少数种族政权 |
[1:01:39] | Fascist regime! | 法西斯政权 |
[1:01:41] | One man, one vote! | 一人一票 |
[1:01:43] | Free South Africa, you son-of-a-bitch! | 解放南非 你这个混蛋 |
[1:01:47] | I’ve heard as much as I want to. You must leave. | 我听够了 我得命令你离开 |
[1:01:52] | What’s happening? Don’t touch me! Back off! | 发生了什么事? 别碰我 退后 |
[1:02:00] | Close the security gate! Quickly! | 关闭安全门 快点 |
[1:02:16] | End apartheid now! | 立刻结束种族隔离 |
[1:02:19] | You going to arrest me if I don’t shut up? | 我不闭嘴的话你逮捕我吗? |
[1:02:35] | One man, one vote! Free South Africa! Give me that flag! | 一人一票 自由的南非 给我那面旗子 |
[1:02:42] | You can’t push me out! | 你不能推我出去 |
[1:03:47] | You call this security? | 你说这叫做保全? |
[1:03:49] | More people come in and out of here than Grand Central Station. | 这里进出的人比中央车站还多 |
[1:03:57] | Wait, gentlemen! | 等一下 男士们 |
[1:03:59] | Don’t bother to call the police. I’m here already. | 别报警 我就是警察 |
[1:04:03] | I should have known. | 我早该猜到的 |
[1:04:07] | Well, well. | 好吧 |
[1:04:09] | The master race. | 原来是优秀种族 |
[1:04:12] | I hope you realize the trouble you are in right now. | 我希望你了解你惹上大麻烦了 |
[1:04:16] | As usual, you people have everything upside down and turned around. | 你还是那么会颠倒是非 反黑为白 |
[1:04:21] | Gentlemen… | 男士们 |
[1:04:23] | show Officer Riggs into the street. | 请送里格斯先生出去 |
[1:04:31] | Fingers off. | 手放下 |
[1:04:32] | Hands off! | 别碰 |
[1:04:35] | Let me see that. | 让我看一下 |
[1:04:39] | That’s a piece of hardware you got. Where do you get that stuff? | 那把枪火力很强大 你怎么会有那样的武器? |
[1:04:43] | I’ve never seen it. Where’s it from, South Africa? | 我从来没看过那种枪 它是打哪里来的? 南非吗? |
[1:04:48] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:04:56] | You haven’t heard about me? I got a bad reputation. Sometimes I go nuts. | 我很讶异你们没听说过我 我的名声不太好 有时候我会抓狂 |
[1:05:03] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:05:09] | I’ll make a deal with you, Arjen. Or is it Aryan? | 我可以跟你谈条件 艾贾 或许我该叫你亚利安 |
[1:05:12] | Whatever the fuck your name is. | 你叫什么并不重要 |
[1:05:15] | You fold up your tents… | 只要你收拾家当 |
[1:05:17] | and get out of my country… | 滚出我的国家 |
[1:05:19] | and I won’t do anything to you. | 我就放你一马 |
[1:05:22] | I’ll leave you alone. | 不会再烦你 |
[1:05:24] | ‘Cause if you stick around here, I’m gonna fuck your ass. | 只要你留下来 我一定会拿你开刀 |
[1:05:28] | Send you home with your balls in a sling. | 然后把你的尸体送回你老家 |
[1:05:32] | Just get out of here… | 给我滚出去 |
[1:05:35] | Kaffir lover. | 黑人走狗 |
[1:05:43] | Eenie… | 一 |
[1:05:45] | meenie… | 二 |
[1:05:47] | miney… | 三 |
[1:05:50] | Hey, Moe! | 就是你 |
[1:05:54] | Sorry, Adolf. | 抱歉 希特勒 |
[1:05:58] | Pick them up with your hands. | 快捡起来 |
[1:06:02] | Big smile. Big smile! | 笑一个 笑一个 |
[1:06:07] | Vorstedt, come here. | 佛斯戴特 过来 |
[1:06:10] | Vorstedt! | 佛斯戴特 |
[1:06:15] | – Hello, Officer…? – Martin Riggs. | -你好 警官 -我是马丁·里格斯 |
[1:06:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[1:06:20] | I’ve been with your boss… shooting the breeze. | 我来找你老板 跟他聊天 |
[1:06:23] | Shooting his fish. | 开他的玩笑 |
[1:06:38] | The guy goes, “But, but, but… you’re black!” | 那家伙说”可是… 你是黑人” |
[1:06:45] | He’s black. | 他是黑人 |
[1:06:47] | No shit. | 他吓坏了 |
[1:06:49] | He started some shit! | 我相信他吓到挫屎了 |
[1:06:50] | You get into Rudd’s office? | 你溜进鲁德的办公室了吗? |
[1:06:52] | I got up there. | 对 我混进去了 |
[1:06:54] | Aryan Crud and his Brown Shirts turned up, but I ripped this off a pad. | 亚利安混蛋跟他的手下出现 但我从记事本撕下这一页 |
[1:06:59] | “Alba Varden, Thursday. ” Alba Varden? | “艾芭·瓦登 星期四” 艾芭·瓦登? |
[1:07:03] | Isn’t that Hitler’s girlfriend? | 那不是希特勒的女朋友吗? |
[1:07:05] | That’s Eva Braun. | 她叫伊娃布朗 |
[1:07:06] | He has a date with her Thursday. | 星期四他跟她有个约会 |
[1:07:08] | Her name sounds familiar. | 她的名字听起来好熟 |
[1:07:10] | I don’t know her. It just sounds familiar. Alba Varden. | 不 只是觉得听起来很熟 艾芭·瓦登 |
[1:07:15] | A deli! Let’s eat. I’m starving. | 那边有家熟食店 我们去吃东西吧 我饿了 |
[1:07:18] | I’ll spring. | 我请客 |
[1:07:19] | Let’s go. Sounds good. | 走吧 听起来不错 |
[1:07:26] | – Get out the other side, Leo. – It’s okay! | -从另一边下车 里奥-没事的 |
[1:07:30] | No cars. | 没有车啊 |
[1:07:52] | That policeman. | 那个警察 |
[1:08:05] | You should pick from the bottom. | 你该从下面拿 |
[1:08:07] | They put the old stuff on top. | 他们会把存货放在上面 |
[1:08:09] | Officer Riggs! | 里格斯警官 |
[1:08:12] | I followed you from the consulate. | 我从使馆开始就跟踪你了 |
[1:08:15] | You followed me? | 你跟踪我? |
[1:08:16] | Well, I needed some pork chops and a toilet brush, too. | 对 我还得买猪排跟马桶刷 |
[1:08:22] | I wanted to apologize… | 我要为那天的事 |
[1:08:24] | for the other day, if we frightened you. | 跟你道歉 以防我们吓到你了 |
[1:08:27] | I was a bit startled by all those guns. | 看到那些枪 我的确吓到了 |
[1:08:31] | I’m sorry. And I wanted to thank you, too. | 对不起 我还要谢谢你 |
[1:08:34] | Thank me for what? | 为什么要谢谢我? |
[1:08:41] | You don’t like your boss very much, do you? | 你不太喜欢你老板对吧? |
[1:08:44] | I don’t like many things about my boss and my country. | 我的老板跟我的国家 有很多地方让我不喜欢 |
[1:08:48] | But I like my job very much. | 但我很喜欢我的工作 |
[1:08:51] | It keeps me here in Los Angeles. | 它让我能待在洛杉矶 |
[1:08:53] | You like this town? | 你喜欢这个城市? |
[1:08:56] | That’s a new one. | 那倒新鲜了 |
[1:08:58] | – I forgot your first name. – It’s Rika. | -我忘了你叫什么名字 -我叫丽卡 |
[1:09:01] | Rika Van Haagen-Dazs. | 丽卡范·哈根达斯 |
[1:09:03] | – Ice cream? – No, Van den Haas. It’s Dutch. | -冰淇淋品牌? -不 范丹·哈斯 那是荷兰姓氏 |
[1:09:06] | That’s real pretty. | 你的名字非常美 |
[1:09:12] | You got a rabbit at home? | 你养了兔子或这是你的晚餐? |
[1:09:14] | It’s mine. | 这是我的晚餐 |
[1:09:15] | Shop one day at a time? | 一天来买一次东西? |
[1:09:17] | Good police work, officer. | 你的观察力不错 |
[1:09:19] | I get paid for that. | 这是我的工作 |
[1:09:21] | I don’t shop for the entire week. | 我一整个星期没购物了 |
[1:09:23] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:09:25] | I never know what I’ll be hungry for. | 我不知道我会想吃什么 |
[1:09:29] | Wait. Have dinner with me. | 等一下 跟我一起吃晚餐 |
[1:09:33] | I got a nice place on the beach. A good view from every window. | 我在海滩有个不错的地方 每个窗户都有景观 |
[1:09:38] | A beautiful sunset. Come on, be original. Everyone else says no. | 非常美的日落 来吧 有点创意 其他人都拒绝我 |
[1:09:43] | Come to my place. I’m a gourmet cook. | 到我家吧 我是个好厨师 |
[1:09:46] | Let go of the basket. | 放下你的购物篮 |
[1:09:47] | I’ll scream. | 我要大叫了 |
[1:09:50] | I’ll embarrass you in public. You’ll turn red like that apple. | 我要公开让你丢脸 你会脸红 |
[1:09:54] | – Come on with me. – No, no, please. | -跟我走吧 -不 拜托 |
[1:09:57] | Let go of my bag! Look what she’s doing! Somebody call a cop! | 女士 放开我的篮子 快去报警 |
[1:10:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:10:03] | Let’s go before someone calls a cop. | 我们走吧 免得有人报警 |
[1:10:06] | You are a cop. | 你就是警察 |
[1:10:16] | You must be an honest cop. | 你一定是个诚实的警察 |
[1:10:19] | It ain’t much, but it’s everything I said. Look at the view. | 虽然没什么 但我说的都是真的 看一下这里的风景 |
[1:10:26] | I did exaggerate about one thing, though. | 有一件事我夸大了 |
[1:10:29] | I’m not exactly a gourmet cook. I can only make chili. | 我不是好厨师 我只会做墨西哥辣豆汤 |
[1:10:32] | – Like it with crushed Oreos? – Of course. | -你喜不喜欢加巧克力饼干? -当然要加 |
[1:10:36] | A woman after my own heart. | 跟我很合的女人 |
[1:10:38] | Watch your step. | 小心走 |
[1:10:40] | Sam wants in. | 山姆要加入 |
[1:10:42] | Here, sit down. Oh, wait a minute. A little filthy. | 来吧 请坐 等一下 有点脏 |
[1:10:56] | I have no wine. How about a beer? | 我没有红酒 啤酒可以吗? |
[1:10:58] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[1:11:00] | She drinks beer. | 她喝啤酒 |
[1:11:19] | What’s the matter? You got a dirty glass? | 怎么了? 杯子太脏吗? |
[1:11:23] | Oh, it’s the wedding ring. | 喔 是我的婚戒 |
[1:11:26] | I used to be married. | 我结过婚了 |
[1:11:28] | Not any more? | 但现在是单身? |
[1:11:31] | Not any more. | 现在我是单身 |
[1:11:36] | I’ve got something on the stove. | 我煮了一些东西 |
[1:11:42] | Rudd’s hiding behind his diplomatic credentials, isn’t he? | 鲁德拿外交豁免权当挡箭牌 对吧? |
[1:11:47] | Rudd’s hiding behind his diplomatic credentials. | 鲁德拿外交豁免权当挡箭牌 |
[1:11:52] | He’s not a very nice guy. | 他不是好人 |
[1:11:56] | Whatever he’s doing… | 不论他做了什么 |
[1:11:58] | he shouldn’t get away with it. | 都不该让他逍遥法外 |
[1:12:08] | How’s it hanging, Wyler? | 运动还舒服吗? 伟勒 |
[1:12:10] | – What do you want? – I hope better than Murtaugh. | -你想做什么? -我希望你比墨陶厉害 |
[1:12:13] | Easy, easy. | 别激动 |
[1:12:15] | Tell me something. Have your brains ever seen the light of day? | 告诉我 你们到底了不了解状况? |
[1:12:20] | Who are you? What do you want? I’m a cop! | 你是谁? 你想做什么? 我是警察 |
[1:12:22] | No, you were a cop. | 不 你以前是警察 |
[1:12:24] | Hurry up, honey. | 甜心 我们要迟到了 |
[1:12:26] | I’m going to take a couple laps before I go to the station. | 我要游几圈再到警局 |
[1:13:24] | Sam, take a hike. No Stooges tonight. Go on. | 山姆 去散步 今晚不能看电视 快去吧 |
[1:13:50] | Get that beer in here. | 喝杯啤酒吧 |
[1:13:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[1:13:53] | Cavanaugh, are you in or out? | 卡凡诺瓦 你要不要玩? |
[1:13:55] | I’m out. | 我不要玩 |
[1:13:57] | Put some music on. | 放点音乐吧 |
[1:14:07] | Who’s not accounted for? | 谁还没来报到? |
[1:14:09] | Riggs and Murtaugh. | 里格斯跟墨陶 |
[1:14:11] | Murtaugh’s taking the witness to a new location. | 墨陶送证人到新地点 |
[1:14:14] | – And Riggs? – Hasn’t checked in yet. | -里格斯呢? -他一直没联络 |
[1:14:17] | Get on the radio and find them! | 用无线电找到他 |
[1:14:19] | We lost Wyler, Collins, Cavanaugh. How many do we have to lose? | 我们失去伟勒 柯林斯跟 卡凡诺瓦 我们还要失去多少人? |
[1:14:23] | Let’s worry about the ones that are alive, all right? Do it. | 先担心那些还活着的人 好吗? 快去吧 |
[1:14:28] | Sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 队长 |
[1:14:36] | Get me Riggs. | 帮我接里格斯 |
[1:14:44] | I’ll get that. | 我得接电话 |
[1:14:48] | Wrong number. | 打错了 |
[1:15:01] | Thanks to you, I missed my poker game and I was feeling real lucky. | 因为你的关系 我没办法去打牌 我觉得我的手气应该不错 |
[1:15:07] | Okay, so what I see are nice, conservative tax returns. | 好吧 我想这些退税单很保守 |
[1:15:11] | Everything by the book, black and white. | 全部照规矩来 白纸黑字写得很清楚 |
[1:15:14] | So you just need to play around in the gray areas… | 你只要游走灰色地带 |
[1:15:18] | if you want to see some bucks. | 如果你想大捞一笔 |
[1:15:20] | On your salary, there’s not much to do but you need deductions. | 你的薪水没什么好说的 你必须加强扣除额的部分 |
[1:15:24] | – My boat. – You can’t deduct it. | -我的船 -那无法抵扣 |
[1:15:25] | No, it’s the bill of sale. | 不 它是特价品 |
[1:15:27] | I know, but you can’t do it. | 我知道 但那无法抵扣 |
[1:15:29] | That’s it, my boat! Let’s go! | 没错 我的船 走吧 |
[1:15:32] | To my house. | 回我家 |
[1:15:33] | Because of my boat. | 因为我的船 |
[1:15:35] | Look at this commercial. | 看看这则广告 |
[1:15:37] | Look at the body on this kid. She is so hot. | 看看那孩子的身材 她真的很辣 |
[1:15:40] | What are you doing? I want to look at the girl! Why’d you do that? | 你在做什么? 看看那个女孩 你却关掉电视 |
[1:15:45] | I didn’t hear you say that. | 我没听到你那么说 |
[1:15:47] | Say what? She’s great. | 说什么? 她真的很棒 |
[1:15:49] | She makes me want to buy rubbers. | 让我想买保险套 |
[1:16:00] | Time for the seventh inning stretch. | 现在是第七局的伸展时间 |
[1:16:07] | That’s a baseball expression. | 那是棒球术语 |
[1:16:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:16:11] | But we’re only up to the fourth inning. | 但我们才到第四局 |
[1:16:19] | Batter up. | 该上场打击了 |
[1:16:30] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[1:16:32] | I’ll only be a minute, okay? | 我马上出来 好吗? |
[1:16:35] | Stay in the car? It’s cold. You have no door. | 我不要待在车上 真的好冷 你连车门都没有 |
[1:16:39] | You’re the reason there’s no door. Turn on the heat. | 没有车门是你害的 很冷的话就打开暖气 |
[1:16:45] | Don’t touch anything. Nothing. I mean nothing! | 别乱碰 我要你什么都别碰 |
[1:16:52] | Alba Varden. Why do I know the name? | 艾芭·瓦登 为什么我知道那个名字呢? |
[1:16:56] | It’s here. It’s got to be. | 就在这里 一定是的 |
[1:16:59] | – Another day, another hobby. – Yeah, another hobby. What’s new? | -新的一天 新的嗜好 -对 有什么新消息呢? |
[1:17:09] | That’s the day on my boat. | 那天搭我的船出海 |
[1:17:13] | It’s not there. Where is it? | 不是这个 在哪里呢? |
[1:17:15] | My birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[1:17:45] | I’ll be damned. | 我的天啊 |
[1:17:47] | Alba Varden is a ship, not a woman. | 艾芭·瓦登是船 不是女人的名字 |
[1:17:51] | Leo, I told you to stay in the car! | 里奥 我要你待在车上 |
[1:17:54] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:19:01] | Nailed them both. | 一次解决两个 |
[1:19:16] | My car! | 我的车 |
[1:19:20] | Leo! | 里奥 |
[1:20:20] | Get up, get dressed. Get dressed. Come on. | 起来 穿上衣服 穿上衣服 来 |
[1:20:29] | – I don’t understand. – Just trust me. I got a bad feeling. | -我不了解 -相信我 我有不祥的预感 |
[1:21:40] | Get in the truck. The keys are under the front seat. | 上车 钥匙在座椅下面 |
[1:21:43] | When they stop to reload, run for the truck! | 他们停下来装弹时 立刻冲上车 |
[1:21:47] | – What about you? – I’ll be okay. | -你呢? -我会没事的 |
[1:21:49] | I’ll meet you in the truck. Go on! Stay out of the light! | 上车见 快去 躲在阴影处 |
[1:22:40] | The master race. | 优秀种族 |
[1:23:10] | You shit! Who were those people? | 该死 他们是谁? |
[1:23:14] | You tell me. Was it your husband? What are you doing Saturday? | 你来告诉我吧 是你老公吗? 你星期六要做什么? |
[1:23:29] | It’s Sam! | 是山姆 |
[1:23:33] | Head down! | 趴下 |
[1:23:53] | Come on, Sam! | 快点 山姆 |
[1:23:56] | Come on, Sam. | 快点 山姆 |
[1:23:58] | Shake a leg. | 动作快 |
[1:23:59] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[1:24:04] | Has he got any holes in him? | 它有被打中吗? |
[1:24:08] | Oh, you clever dog. | 你是只聪明的狗 |
[1:24:16] | I promised to have you home by 11. | 我保证11点会送你回家 |
[1:24:20] | This is the most incredible first date I’ve ever been on. | 这是我最刺激的第一次约会 |
[1:24:23] | Wait until the second one. | 等着看第二次约会吧 |
[1:24:25] | – No more helicopters, please. – Okay, I promise. | -别再有直升机了 拜托 -好吧 我保证 |
[1:24:29] | This is a very nice building. | 你住的地方很不错 |
[1:24:32] | Any vacancies? I’m between homes. | 有空屋吗? 我在找房子 |
[1:24:35] | You can stay right here. | 你可以待在这里 |
[1:24:38] | I can? | 真的吗? |
[1:24:39] | Yes, there’s a vacant apartment up there. | 对 楼上有间空公寓 |
[1:24:44] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:24:46] | You can stay with me. | 你可以跟我住 |
[1:24:48] | Tonight? | 今晚吗? |
[1:24:49] | Yes, tonight. And tomorrow night. And the night after that. | 对 今晚 明晚跟后天晚上 |
[1:24:53] | And after that? | 之后呢? |
[1:24:55] | Don’t push your luck. | 别得寸进尺 |
[1:25:03] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[1:25:07] | Go inside and lock all the doors and stay there. | 进去吧 把门窗锁好 |
[1:25:09] | And you’re not going to work tomorrow. | 明天别去上班 |
[1:25:12] | There’s better ways of staying in LA than working there. | 你想留在洛杉矶 一定有更好的方法 |
[1:25:16] | All right. I’ve just quit. | 好吧 我会去辞职的 |
[1:25:43] | I’ll just grab a few things… Hell, I haven’t got anything. | 我只需要去拿些东西 我什么都没有 |
[1:25:47] | Just bring yourself. | 只要你人过来就可以了 |
[1:25:52] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[1:26:12] | Go home! | 回家去吧 |
[1:26:28] | Go get the girl. | 杀了那个女孩 |
[1:26:51] | I would offer you a drink, but I understand… | 我本来要请你喝一杯 但我知道 |
[1:26:54] | you’re on the wagon. | 你还得开车 |
[1:26:56] | That stuff will kill you quick. | 那玩意很快会要了你的命 |
[1:26:58] | You know so much about me, who are you? | 你非常了解我 你是谁? |
[1:27:06] | I changed the course of your life. | 我是改变你一生的人 |
[1:27:09] | Four years ago… | 四年前 |
[1:27:11] | when you was a narc at Long Beach… | 你在长堤的缉毒组工作 |
[1:27:14] | you were getting too close, so we put a contract out on you. | 你太接近了 所以我们决定杀了你 |
[1:27:17] | I handled it myself. | 我亲自动手 |
[1:27:19] | Drove your car right off the road, remember? | 逼得你的车冲出路面 记得吗? |
[1:27:22] | But you weren’t driving, were you? | 但你不在车上 |
[1:27:26] | You can’t imagine the surprise… | 人生真是充满了惊喜 |
[1:27:29] | when I pulled back a matted mop of bloody hair to see this woman’s face. | 我把沾了血的头发往后拨 看到一个女人的脸 |
[1:27:35] | Your wife, right? | 她是你太太 对吧? |
[1:27:39] | She didn’t die straight away. | 她不是当场毙命 |
[1:27:43] | It took a bit of time. | 还拖了一阵子 |
[1:27:51] | You don’t have much luck with women, do you? | 你的女人运不太好了 |
[1:30:32] | She’s dead. They killed her. | 她死了 他们杀了她 |
[1:30:34] | Where are you? | 里格斯 你在哪里? |
[1:30:36] | They killed her. She’s dead. They killed them both. | 他们杀了她 她死了 他们杀了她们两个 |
[1:30:40] | Slow down. Who are you talking about? Where are you? | 慢慢说 你在说谁? 你在哪里? |
[1:30:44] | She’s dead, Roger. | 她死了 罗杰 |
[1:30:48] | Calm down. We’ll take care of it. Where are you? | 冷静点 我们会处理的 你在哪里? |
[1:30:52] | I’m not a cop tonight. It’s personal. | 今晚我不是警察 这是私人恩怨 |
[1:30:56] | You don’t know what happened tonight. There’s more. | 你不知道今晚发生了什么事 很多人都死了 |
[1:31:00] | I’m going to get those bastards. I’m going to fuck them. I’m going now. | 我要杀了那些混蛋 我立刻就要冲过去 |
[1:31:06] | We’re not going to the stilt house! We’re under orders! | 我们不能接近高架屋 那是命令 |
[1:31:10] | Then the house will have to come to me. | 那么我得让高架屋来找我 |
[1:31:12] | They killed them both. | 他们杀了她们两个 |
[1:31:15] | They got Rika and they got my wife. | 他们杀了丽卡跟我太太 |
[1:31:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:31:38] | What’s the deal? | 怎么了? |
[1:31:40] | You talk to the Feds, but you don’t talk to me. | 你跟联邦探员说话 却不理我 |
[1:31:43] | That’s not fair. | 那不公平 |
[1:31:48] | We trusted you. | 我们相信你 |
[1:31:52] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛我们 |
[1:31:55] | You took our money! | 你偷走我们的钱 |
[1:32:00] | We want it back now… | 我们要你还钱 |
[1:32:02] | you slimy little shit. | 你这个垃圾 |
[1:32:06] | Give him more. He likes it. | 多赏他几下 他似乎蛮喜欢的 |
[1:32:42] | Don’t try and stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[1:32:44] | I’ve seen that look in your eyes before. | 我看过你露出那样的眼神 |
[1:32:48] | They declared war on the police. | 他们跟警察宣战 |
[1:32:51] | You know about that? | 你知道吗? |
[1:32:53] | I heard it on the radio. | 我在无线电里听到了 |
[1:32:56] | We don’t have the authority. | 我们没获得授权 |
[1:32:58] | Cavanaugh… | 卡凡诺瓦 |
[1:33:00] | Wyler, Shapiro… | 伟勒 夏佩洛 |
[1:33:03] | Rika, Vicki. How much fucking authority do you need? | 丽卡 维琪 你还需要多少授权? |
[1:33:09] | You got a plan? | 你有什么计图? |
[1:33:15] | Drive around the front of the house… | 把车子开到前门 |
[1:33:18] | wait for my signal… | 等我的信号 |
[1:33:21] | and then just go in and shoot those fuckers. | 冲进去杀了那些混蛋 |
[1:33:24] | They got Leo. | 他们抓走里奥 |
[1:33:27] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:33:36] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:33:37] | What’s your signal? | 你的信号是什么? |
[1:33:40] | You’ll know when it happens. | 你看到就会知道 |
[1:33:45] | Somehow I think I will know. | 我想我一定会知道 |
[1:34:35] | Feel like talking? | 你想说了吗? |
[1:34:42] | It’s the big one! | 那一下撞得很大 |
[1:34:48] | Cool it. Watch him. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[1:34:50] | Move me away from the windows! | 把我从窗户旁边移开 |
[1:36:02] | Riggs, you crazy mother…! | 里格斯 你这个疯子 |
[1:36:21] | Holy Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:36:27] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[1:36:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:36:32] | – Was Adolf in there? – He got away. | -希特勒在里面吗? -他逃走了 |
[1:36:35] | – I’m going to find him. – What about Leo? | -我得找到他 -里奥怎么办? |
[1:36:37] | What about Leo? | 里奥怎么办? |
[1:36:39] | You’re on your own now. | 现在你得靠自己了 |
[1:36:41] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[1:36:43] | Take my car to the police station and wait for the Federal Marshal. | 开着我的车回警局 在那里等联邦执法官 |
[1:36:46] | It’s been an experience knowing you. | 很高兴能认识你 |
[1:36:53] | – I don’t want a hug. – Go on. Lucky if you see him again. | -我不要拥抱 -给这个小矮人拥抱一下 |
[1:36:56] | I had a lot of fun. | 我真的很开心 |
[1:36:58] | You do your duty now. | 去做你该做的事吧 |
[1:37:00] | I’m going to really get them now. | 别担心 我会找到他们的 |
[1:37:03] | Listen. Wait. | 听着 等一下 |
[1:37:06] | Is it okay if I sound the siren? | 我能鸣警笛吗? |
[1:37:10] | Loud as you want. | 你爱多大声都可以 |
[1:37:12] | Really? Okay. Really? | 真的吗? 好吧 真的吗? |
[1:37:20] | Check it out. | 检查一下 |
[1:37:22] | Alba Varden is a cargo ship, not a woman. | 艾芭·瓦登是货柜船 不是女人的名字 |
[1:37:25] | The Port Authority said that the Alba Varden arrived today… | 港务局说艾芭·瓦登号今天靠岸 |
[1:37:29] | and heads out tomorrow to South Africa. | 明天要驶往南非 |
[1:37:34] | This is the eleventh dock. | 这是11号码头 |
[1:37:36] | It must be here someplace. I know I’m right. | 它应该在附近 我知道我是对的 |
[1:37:44] | The ship! | 那艘船 |
[1:37:46] | What did I tell you? | 我是怎么告诉你的? |
[1:37:49] | That container there with three heavy hitters. | 那个货柜 有三个杀手守在那边 |
[1:37:52] | Let’s have a look. | 我们去看一下 |
[1:37:55] | I’ll take 2 of them out, you take 1. | 我解决两个 你解决一个 |
[1:37:59] | Better yet, you take 2, I take 1. Pull over to the side. | 还是让你解决两个 我解决一个 停车吧 |
[1:38:50] | – I can’t see shit! – Me, either. What is this shit? | -我什么都看不到 -我也是 这是什么东西? |
[1:38:53] | Got a light? | 有火吗? |
[1:38:57] | It’s Rudd’s, whatever it is. | 不论这是什么东西 一定是鲁德的货 |
[1:38:59] | I still can’t see shit. | 我还是看不到 |
[1:39:03] | – You got something? – I don’t know. It’s a car. | -你摸到东西了吗? -我不知道 这是一辆车 |
[1:39:11] | Shit! Fort Knox! | 天啊 这里简直是诺克斯堡 |
[1:39:17] | Hell, how much is it? | 价值有多少? |
[1:39:21] | Thousands. | 好几十万 |
[1:39:24] | Fucking millions. | 好几百万 |
[1:39:26] | Billions of fucking Donald Trump lotto. | 几十亿 这跟中乐透差不多 |
[1:39:39] | Look at this. | 看吧 |
[1:39:41] | These are $1,000 bills! | 这些是千元钞 |
[1:39:45] | With what I’m holding in my hand I could put all my kids through college. | 我手上这把钞票 足以让我的三个孩子念完大学 |
[1:39:51] | Take it. | 就拿去吧 |
[1:39:59] | Fucking drug money. | 这是贩毒的脏钱 |
[1:40:01] | Do something good with it. | 所以用它做些好事 |
[1:40:03] | Rudd won’t need it where he’s going. | 鲁德要去的地方用不到它 |
[1:40:18] | Load the container. | 把货柜装上船 |
[1:40:20] | The next time the sun hits their bodies, they’ll be in Cape Town. | 下次太阳照到他们时 他们已经到了开普顿 |
[1:40:28] | – Hey, this thing’s moving. – It sure as hell is. | -这玩意在动 -一点都没错 |
[1:40:31] | – What are we gonna do now? – I don’t know. | -我们该怎么办? -我不知道 |
[1:40:34] | Let’s shoot our way out. | 我们把门轰开来冲出去 |
[1:40:36] | No, don’t. I got a better idea. | 别那么做 我有更好的点子 |
[1:41:32] | Our money. | 我们的钱 |
[1:41:37] | Make sure they’re dead. | 确定他们会没命 |
[1:41:50] | – You go first. I’m too old. – You go first. I’ll cover you. | -你先走吧 我太老了 -你先走 我会掩护你 |
[1:42:09] | – How do we get out of here? – I’ll go this way. | -我们怎么逃出去? -我要走这边 |
[1:42:11] | I’ll go this way and check over here. | 我要走这边 我到这边看一下 |
[1:42:22] | Shapiro… | 夏佩洛 |
[1:42:24] | Moss, Wyler… | 摩斯 伟勒 |
[1:42:26] | Cavanaugh, Fridson… | 卡凡诺瓦 佛瑞森 |
[1:42:28] | For then,Rika… | 为了他们 还有丽卡 |
[1:43:38] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[1:45:49] | Riggs, you okay? | 里格斯 你没事吧? |
[1:46:07] | Drop it, asshole! | 把枪放下 混蛋 |
[1:46:14] | Diplomatic immunity! | 外交豁免权 |
[1:46:27] | It’s just been revoked. | 你的豁免权已经被取消了 |
[1:47:48] | You’re breathing. You’re not dead. | 你在呼吸 你还活着 |
[1:47:51] | No, don’t die. | 不 别死 |
[1:47:54] | You’re not dead until I tell you. | 没我的命令 你不能死 |
[1:47:57] | You got that, Riggs? You’re not dead until I tell you. | 听到了吗? 里格斯 没我的命令 你不能死 |
[1:48:01] | You got that? | 听到了吗? |
[1:48:03] | You’ re not dead until I tell you. | 听到了吗? |
[1:48:06] | Now, breathe with me. | 跟我一起呼吸 |
[1:48:08] | Breathe. | 快呼吸 |
[1:48:15] | Rog, in my pocket. | 罗杰 在我的口袋里… |
[1:48:25] | I want you to throw those things away. Those things will kill you. | 我要你把那些东西丢掉 那些玩意真的会要你的命 |
[1:48:37] | You son-of-a-bitch. | 你这个大混蛋 |
[1:48:41] | I thought you were dying. | 我以为你死了 |
[1:48:42] | I didn’t die on your toilet, I’m not going to die in your arms. | 我没死在你家厕所里 也不会死在你的怀里 |
[1:48:46] | You son-of-a-bitch. | 你这个大混蛋 |
[1:48:52] | Where are they? Are they all gone? Did you get the bad guys? | 那些坏蛋都死了吗? 你解决掉他们了吗? |
[1:48:56] | They been dekaffirnated. | 他们都被消灭掉了 |
[1:49:07] | Don’t make me laugh! Jesus! | 别逗我笑 天啊 |
[1:49:13] | Did anyone ever tell you… | 有没有人跟你说… |
[1:49:17] | you really are a beautiful man? | 你真的很帅? |
[1:49:24] | Give us a kiss. | 在他们赶来前吻我一下 |
[1:49:28] | Where’d that bullet hit you? | 你到底被打中哪里? |