英文名称:Step Up 3
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | You move over. | 让一下 |
[01:00] | Hey, this is Luke. | 我是卢克 |
[01:01] | This is my film. | 这是我的电影 |
[01:02] | Let me ask you a couple of questions. | 问你几个问题 |
[01:04] | Why do you dance? | 你为什么跳舞 |
[01:05] | Because it’s like | 因为对我来说 |
[01:06] | breathing, it’s like walking to me. | 跳舞就是呼吸 就是走路 |
[01:08] | I’m not pretending. When I dance I don’t pretend. | 不做作 跳舞时 我毫不做作 |
[01:10] | I’m more myself when I dance than any other moment of the day. | 一天当中 跳舞时比任何时候都更像自己 |
[01:13] | I dance to become someone else. | 我跳舞是想成为另一个自己 |
[01:16] | There are so many things in this world that want to push down on you, | 世界上有很多东西想要羁绊你 |
[01:19] | But when you dance you are free. | 但跳舞时 你是自由的 |
[01:21] | We started dancing at the age of seven | 我们七岁时就开始跳舞了 |
[01:24] | in our house, in the living room. | 在家里 在客厅 |
[01:26] | Just dancing, dancing, copying michael jackson. | 就是跳舞 跳舞 模仿 模仿迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[01:28] | And I’m just like listening to the music in the grocery store, | 我就是喜欢在杂货店里听音乐 |
[01:31] | Just like dancing through the aisles and stuff like that, | 就是喜欢跟着阿尔维斯之类的音乐跳舞 |
[01:34] | And she’s like, “contain yourself, calm down.” | 我妈就说”消停点 控制下自己” |
[01:36] | And l’m like, “l can’t stop, I have to do it, I have to do it.” | 我就说”我停不下来 就得跳舞 不跳不行” |
[01:38] | After everybody went to sleep I would | 大家都去睡觉之后 我就会 |
[01:40] | open the garage and just practise. | 打开车库练习 |
[01:43] | That’s pretty much when I knew | 当我意识到可能喜欢跳舞时 |
[01:44] | I loved it because I had never dedicated | 已经不能自拔了 因为我从没对什么事倾注过 |
[01:47] | So much time and effort into something like that. | 这么多时间和努力 |
[01:49] | It’s not us just jumping around. Dance has vocabulary. | 并不只是跳来跳去 舞蹈也有语言 |
[01:52] | I’m from Argentina. | 我来自阿根廷 |
[01:55] | Miami, Florida. | 佛州迈阿密 |
[01:55] | Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶 |
[01:56] | There’s a lot of gangs and violence. | 有很多帮派和暴力 |
[01:58] | I couldn’t be stuck there all my life. | 它点亮了我的人生 |
[01:59] | My village was attacked. | 我住的村子遭到袭击 |
[02:00] | My parents didn’t even want me around any more. | 我父母都不想要我了 |
[02:02] | She actually kicked me out of the house. | 事实上 她是把我赶出家门的 |
[02:04] | I had to go. | 我不得不离开 |
[02:05] | dance saved me. | 舞蹈拯救了我 |
[02:05] | Dance definitely saved me. | 绝对是舞蹈拯救了我 |
[02:07] | If it wasn’t for dance, | 如果不是舞蹈 |
[02:08] | I don’t know what we’d be doing right now. | 我都不知道现在我在做什么 |
[02:09] | I didn’t have anything, I didn’t have money. | 我什么也没有 没有钱 |
[02:11] | I was living with $15 a week in New York city. | 在纽约我曾经一周只有15块生活费 |
[02:14] | Dance brought us together too, | 舞蹈让我们走到一起 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:971个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:59个,GRE词汇:61个,托福词汇:85个,考研词汇:152个,专四词汇:113个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:254个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:15] | all around the world. We’re here. | 走向世界 我们在这儿 |
[02:17] | Truth is everybody is a dancer inside. | 实际上 每个人都是自己的舞者 |
[02:19] | We all have a heartbeat. | 我们的心都在跳动 |
[02:20] | We all have a rhythm inside. Boom-boom, boom-boom. | 我身体里面有一个节奏 |
[02:22] | what’s that one thing you say? | 你说的那句什么来的 |
[02:25] | yeah, what do you call us? | 你叫我们什么 |
[02:26] | – born from a boombox? – yes. | -舞匣子 -对 对 |
[02:30] | born from a boombox. | 舞匣子 |
[02:31] | It sounds stupid, but I do feel like that. | 听起来很傻 但我真的感觉喜欢那样 |
[02:34] | And if we listen hard enough, | 如果听得足够用心 |
[02:35] | We realise that maybe we’re all plugged into the same song. | 也许会意识到我们都痴迷同一首歌 |
[02:53] | New York university freshmen, welcome to washington square park. | 大学新生们 欢迎来到华盛顿广场公园 |
[03:07] | Mom? Dad? You guys can really go. | 老妈 老爸 你们真的可以走了 |
[03:09] | No! we’re gonna take you and Camille out for dinner. | 不 我们要带你和卡梅利亚出去吃饭 |
[03:12] | We promised her parents we’d feed her. | 我答应她的家人要招待她 |
[03:13] | We’re already paying for our meal plans. It’s all good. | 不是已经招待了吗 我们不饿 |
[03:15] | Yeah, we’re fine, we really are, mrs a. | 我们不饿 真的 安太太 |
[03:17] | – we should go. – all right. One last picture. | -我们走吧 -好吧 再照最后一张 |
[03:19] | – Ok. One last picture. – OK | -好 最后一张 -好的 |
[03:20] | Get together, you’re best friends, you could drive a truck through you. | 这可是你朋友 别搞得那么陌生似的 |
[03:23] | we’re close. – get closer! | -我们靠很近了 -再近一点 |
[03:24] | – put your arm around her. -ok. | -把手搭在她肩上 -好 |
[03:27] | All right. Ready? Say, “mom is pretty.” | 好 准备 说老妈真漂亮 |
[03:29] | – mom is pretty. – thank you. | -老妈真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[03:32] | Ready? And… oop. Oh. Look at this. Picture of a hat. I got a hat with hair. | 准备 好 照到脑袋了 就这样 |
[03:37] | If my father could see me now saying | 我老爸现在能看到我对 |
[03:38] | goodbye to my son, a future engineer… | 我儿子 未来的工程师说再见了 |
[03:41] | I’m just so happy you’re done with | 我真的很高兴你结束了 |
[03:42] | that dance business, I can’t tell you. | 跳舞生涯 我不能告诉你 |
[03:44] | Oh, but you have… | 你已经告诉了 |
[03:45] | – ok, all right. You make me proud. – ok. This is it. | -好吧 你让我自豪 -好 就这样 |
[03:48] | Could I get in your backpack? Come on. | 能拍拍我的背吗 来吧 |
[03:51] | – that’s too tight. Ok. All right. – come on. | -好 好吧 -快点 |
[03:52] | I’ll make you proud if I could just go to orientation. | 我让你自豪了 你就走吧 等着收请帖 |
[03:54] | – no! you’re my baby. – everybody left already. | -不 你是我的宝贝 -你们该走了 |
[03:58] | I’ll call you when I get to the dorm. | 到宿舍给你们打电话 |
[04:00] | wear deodorant, deodorant. Every day. | 要记得每天都戴那戒指 每天都戴哦 |
[04:01] | ok, honey? It’s important. | 好吗 亲爱的 这很重要 |
[04:03] | cos you’re a man now. | 你是男子汉了 |
[04:07] | – wow! they really… – are embarrassing. | -他们真的 -让我尴尬 |
[04:10] | I was gonna say “love you”. | 我是想说 他们很爱你 |
[04:14] | Hey, cam, check those out. Those are the limited edition gunmetal nike dunks. | 卡梅利亚 看啊 那是限量版的 |
[04:19] | Uh-oh. I know that look. | 我懂这种表情 |
[04:21] | Ok, Moose, seriously, next on the tour, union square. | 好 穆斯 说真的 下次在旅游联合广场 |
[04:24] | I just wanna get a closer look. I’m gonna be right back. Ok? | 我想靠近一点看看 马上回来 好吗 |
[04:28] | I guess. | 可以吧 |
[04:43] | All right, let’s go, who you got? | 开始 开始 你赌谁赢 |
[04:45] | I want 25 on kid darkness. | 我买他赢 |
[04:52] | give my money. | 给我钱 |
[05:18] | It’s over, it’s over, that’s it! Go home! go home! | 太菜了 滚回去吧 |
[05:26] | Come on, let’s see what you got. | 来啊 动起来 |
[06:41] | Who’s gonna pay for my balloons? Hey, he’s right here! | 我的损失谁负责 他在这儿 快来抓他 |
[06:43] | – Get this guy. – Stop! Police! Hold it right there! | -抓住他 -别跑 警察 |
[06:47] | Come on, man. They’re after you. Go. Come on! | 快点 老兄 他们抓你来了 快跑 |
[06:57] | Come on, kid. | 快 快跑 快跑 |
[06:59] | All right, man, time-out. I can’t. | 没时间了 不行 |
[07:06] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 等等 你做什么 你做什么 |
[07:08] | Jump first, fear later. | 先跳过去 一会儿见 |
[07:28] | My ribcage. I feel like I just threw up in my mouth. | 我的心都要跳出来了 |
[07:30] | It’s burning | 累死我了 |
[07:33] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[07:35] | How did you just do that back there? | 刚才在那儿你是怎么做到的 |
[07:39] | I mean, you were like freaking flying, man. You’re like a ninja. | 莫名其妙地飞了过去 像忍者一样 |
[07:42] | – Luke. – no, it’s like this. You gotta blow it up. | -我是卢克 -不 不 这样的 |
[07:50] | How’s that? | 这样如何 |
[07:52] | All right. I’m Robert Alexander the third, by the way. | 对了 我大名叫罗伯特·亚历山大三世 |
[07:57] | Just since you ask. But you can just call me Moose. | 既然你问起了 不过大家都叫我穆斯 |
[08:01] | – I haven’t seen you around. – I’m just starting at NHU. | -以前没见过你 -我刚来纽约大学 |
[08:04] | I’m actually an engineering major. | 实际上 我是工程学专业的 |
[08:05] | but you’re gonna be dancing too. | 但你也会跳舞 |
[08:06] | No, no, no, not any more. I mean, dancing was cool in high school, | 不 不 不跳了 跳舞在高中很酷 |
[08:09] | but it’s time for me to face the real world. | 不过是我该面对现实的时候了 |
[08:11] | You really have no idea what you did back there, do you? | 你真的不知道刚才在那里做了什么 是吗 |
[08:14] | you’re b-fab. | 你是个舞匣子 |
[08:16] | – what’s a b-fab? -born from a boombox. | -舞匣子是什么 -就是天生会跳舞的人 |
[08:19] | Like, some people learn to dance, others are born to. | 有些人学跳舞 另一些人天生就会 |
[08:22] | And you’re in new york city, the dance centre of the world. | 在纽约 跳舞就是全部 |
[08:26] | Check this. It’s the biggest battle ever. | 看 有史以来最大的竞舞 |
[08:31] | There’s never been this kind of prize money. | 从没有过像这样大笔的奖金 |
[08:32] | And those guys in the park, they’re gearing up for this. | 公园的那些家伙有实力赢得比赛 |
[08:35] | You’re good enough. You should be in this. | 你也有实力 也该参加比赛 |
[08:41] | This your car? | 这是你的车吗 |
[08:42] | -Oh, my god, that’s so sick! -Get in. | -老天 太操蛋了 -上车 |
[08:47] | What you saw in the park today is just the beginning. | 今天你在公园看到的只是个开始 |
[09:45] | This is it. | 到了 |
[09:49] | what the heck is this place? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[09:53] | Welcome to my house. The house of pirates. | 欢迎光临寒舍 海盗的老窝 |
[09:58] | Nice place. It’s a little small to live in. | 地方不错 不过住的话有点小 |
[10:05] | My parents converted this place years ago. | 我爸妈几年前把这里重装修了一番 |
[10:07] | We all live and train upstairs | 我们住和训练都在楼上 |
[10:09] | and run a club downstairs to make ends meet. | 楼下经营俱乐部来维生 |
[10:12] | -Kinda like a secret hideout. -Right, this is it. | -有点像秘密的藏身之处 -好 到了 |
[10:17] | We call this the vault. | 你看这还小吗 |
[10:26] | Around here, dance is your identity. | 在这儿 舞蹈就是你的个性 |
[10:29] | We live together, work together, | 我们一起住 一起工作 |
[10:30] | battle together. But unlike other crews, | 一起比赛 不像其他的团队 |
[10:33] | we all have different styles. | 每个人都有不同的类型 |
[10:35] | I found all these guys out in the city. | 这些家伙都是我在这个城市找到的 |
[10:37] | Crazy talent but no place to go. | 傲人的天赋却没有立足之地 |
[10:39] | We’ve become kind of a pseudo family here | 在这儿我们已经差不多是一家人了 |
[10:41] | Where we can be ourselves and rules don’t apply. | 哪里能展现自己 就是这里 |
[10:44] | This place is off the chain. | 这里都没人管 |
[10:47] | Thing 1 and thing 2 over there, that’s the santiago twins. | 那是来自圣地亚哥得双胞胎兄弟 |
[10:50] | You, man, you… we saw you dancing at the park this morning. You were… | 老兄 今天早上你在公园跳的舞 |
[10:52] | amazing! | 太了不起了 太厉害了 |
[10:54] | – you are from another planet. – your own planet! you’re amazing, man. | -你从别的星球来的 -你自己的星球 |
[10:56] | your own planet! you’re amazing, man. | 你自己的世界 你真了不起 了不起啊 |
[10:58] | -I have a question… -No, no, no, guys. Come on. No questions. | -我想问个问题 -不 不 拜托 不许问 |
[11:00] | -I know I know. -Got it! | -我知道 我知道 -知道了 |
[11:04] | You’re great! | 你太棒了 |
[11:06] | – Luke. – jacob! What’s up, brother? | -卢克 -雅各布 怎么了 |
[11:09] | – meet Moose. – pleased to meet you, Moose. | -这是穆斯 -很高兴见到你 穆斯 |
[11:12] | This guy right here, he’s the captain of the ship. | 这个家伙 他是这里的船长 |
[11:14] | More like the first mate. | 过奖了 |
[11:16] | I heard you did some impressive work in the park today. | 听说你今天在公园做了件很了不起的事 |
[11:18] | How does everybody know that? | 等下 怎么每个人都知道了 |
[11:19] | News travels fast when you beat someone like kid darkness. | 好事传千里 尤其是你赢了像黑暗小子这样的人 |
[11:22] | But, Luke, I need to borrow you for one second. We’ve got some things… | 卢克 跟你说件事 我们 |
[11:25] | can we wait? I’ve got to show him around. | 等一会儿行吗 我要带他转转先 |
[11:27] | -we’ll take him. Let us show him around. – I don’t know about that, guys. | -我带他吧 拜托 让我们带他转吧 -我可不知道了 兄弟们 |
[11:30] | please. What would jesus do? | 拜托了 求你了 别这样嘛 |
[11:33] | all right. Don’t hurt him, all right? | 好吧 答应我 别捉弄他 |
[11:35] | Moose, this is the ticks. Good luck. | 穆斯 祝你好远 |
[11:40] | This came from the bank today. We’re six months late on our payments. | 这是银行今天寄来的 我们的房租已经拖欠半年了 |
[11:44] | -we paid them last month. – what about the other five? | -我们上个月才交的啊 -对 但另外5个月的怎么办 |
[11:47] | We’re working on it. The club’s not making the money it used to. | 我们正想办法 老兄 这个俱乐部不像以前那么赚钱了 |
[11:50] | The bank doesn’t want to hear that. | 银行可不想听到这个 |
[11:52] | If they don’t get the money | 他们要钱 如果拿不到的话 |
[11:54] | they’re going to put the vault up for public auction. | 他们就要公开拍卖这个仓库 |
[11:55] | Listen, don’t I always have a plan? | 听着 我不是总会想到办法吗 |
[11:58] | This kid, Moose, he beat kid darkness today, | 这个叫穆斯的小孩 今天赢了黑暗小子 |
[12:01] | and he did it with style. | 而且赢得很有派头 |
[12:02] | With a little bit of training, he | 稍微训练一下的话 这孩子 |
[12:03] | could be the spark that we need | 就是我们需要的希望之光 |
[12:04] | To win the hundred grand from the world jam | 使大家还在一起 还能赢十万美元 |
[12:07] | and pay back what we owe | 度过非常时期 并还清我们的欠款 |
[12:08] | Jacob, we’re not gonna lose the vault, all right? | 雅各布 我们不会失去这个地方的 好吗 |
[12:11] | We won’t let that happen. | 我们不会让它发生的 |
[12:13] | You don’t understand. Nobody ever | 你不明白 从来都没有人 |
[12:14] | smoked kid darkness and got it on tape. | 打败过黑暗小子 还把它录了下来 |
[12:20] | You think the samurais are gonna let you go like that? | 你以为武士会让它这样算了吗 |
[12:22] | They’ll find you and they’ll batter you again. | 他们会找到你 再次向你挑战 |
[12:24] | – sam who? – the house of samurai. | -武什么 -武士街舞团 |
[12:26] | -The most cut-throat house in the city. -our fiercest rival. | -全市最难搞定的 -我们最难缠的对手 |
[12:30] | They’re gonna find me? | 他们会找到我是什么意思 |
[12:31] | They got technology out there, | 他们有高科技 |
[12:33] | like the bears with a little gps inside. | 就像是体内有GPS的熊 |
[12:37] | Come on, that’s enough. Don’t let them freak you out. | 拜托 够了 别听他们吓唬你 老兄 |
[12:40] | – what else now? – and nobody messes with us. | -还有什么事 -没人能打垮我们 |
[12:42] | -not even the samurai. -not unless you want to get roasted! | -武士也不行 -当然不行 除非想被嘲笑 |
[12:55] | – what? – ok, you don’t get it But I know what I’m saying. | -什么 -好吧 你们听不懂 不过我知道我说了什么 |
[13:09] | She’s back. The one I’ve been telling you about. | 她又来了 就是我一直跟你说的那个人 |
[13:14] | Hey, Moose. Come on, I’ll show you round the club downstairs. | 穆斯 过来 我带你去楼下的俱乐部看看 |
[13:21] | Come on, this way. | 快点 这边 |
[13:35] | Watch out, they bite. | 小心 他们会咬人 |
[13:44] | Crazy, right? Hang out, take a look around. | 很疯 是不是 玩吧 随便转转 |
[13:47] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上就回来 |
[15:53] | Nobody battles the samurai just once. | 你以为跟武士对决一次就可以了 |
[16:15] | Where do you think you’re goin’? This ain’t over yet. | 你去哪儿 我们还没开始呢 |
[17:11] | I just want a few rounds with the kid. | 我只想和那小子赛上几轮 |
[17:13] | We got some unfinished business. | 我们有些事还没了结 |
[17:15] | You wanna get to him, you gotta go through us. | 想和他比 先过我们这关 |
[17:17] | -Come on, Luke. Be a good sport. -what are you doing here, Julien? | -来吧 卢克 好好来比比 -你来这里做什么 朱利安 |
[17:22] | – nice to see you, too. -Get your boys | -我也很高兴见到你 -带上你的人 |
[17:24] | and get off our property. | 滚出我们的地盘 |
[17:25] | Your property? It’s not gonna be your property for much longer. | 你们的地盘 很快就不是你们的地盘了 |
[17:29] | And don’t worry. When I buy this place, | 别担心 买下这里以后 |
[17:30] | I’ll take good care of it. | 我会好好经营的 |
[17:32] | When we win the world jam, you and your | 我们赢了比赛以后 |
[17:33] | trust fund won’t be able to touch us. | 你和你的臭钱就不来打扰我们了 |
[17:40] | That’s cute. Your boy can’t even finish his battles. | 真有趣 你的伙计连比赛都完成不了 |
[17:43] | Bubbles and balloons? That’s so amateur. | 肥皂泡和气球 太幼稚了 |
[17:45] | Enough, man. He will finish it at the world jam and so will we. | 够了 老兄 他会在比赛上完成的 我们也是 |
[17:48] | I don’t even know what you just said. | 我都不知道你刚才说了什么 |
[17:49] | Yo, man, stop being disrespectful to my crew, yo. | 别扯淡了 还蔑视我的团队 |
[18:04] | Come on, I’ll get you out of here. | 快来 我带你出去 |
[18:05] | Get off her, man. | 放开她 老兄 |
[18:11] | – are you ok? – yeah. thank you. | -你还好吧 -还好 谢谢 |
[18:16] | -I’m Luke. -I’m Natalie. | -我是卢克 -我叫娜塔莉 |
[18:21] | So, what’s with the bags? | 这些包是做什么的 |
[18:25] | Oh. I’m supposed to be meeting my friend here | 本打算和朋友在这里见面的 |
[18:26] | -but I guess she’s a no-show. -Well, what are you gonna do? | -但是我想她来不了了 -那你打算怎么办 |
[18:31] | I don’t know, I haven’t figured that out yet. | 不知道 还没想好呢 |
[18:33] | -You could stay here. -what, in the club? | -你可以留在这儿 -什么 在俱乐部里 |
[18:37] | no, I mean upstairs, in the living room. | 不 楼上的起居室 |
[18:42] | -You don’t even know me. -Yeah, I do. | -你都还不认识我 -不 我认识啊 |
[18:45] | Your name’s Natalie and you need a place to sleep. | 你叫娜塔莉 要找个地方过夜 |
[18:51] | Ok. Sure, thank you. | 好 好吧 谢谢 |
[18:55] | Ok. Grab your stuff. | 我带你出去吧 |
[19:09] | Are you sure they won’t mind? | 你确定他们不介意 |
[19:11] | Everyone here knows what it’s like to be a nomad. | 大家都知道这里没有人的话是什么样子 |
[19:15] | – so where are you from? – here. But | -你是哪里人 -本地人 不过 |
[19:19] | I’ve been living in london the last few years. | 前几年都住在伦敦 |
[19:23] | Well, this place’ll be a departure. | 这个地方会是个新起点 |
[19:26] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:31] | -So, are you ready? -For bed? | -准备好了吗 -睡觉吗 |
[19:35] | No, for the battle. | 不 街舞挑战赛 |
[19:36] | The world jam? We could really use someone like you. | 我们需要像你这样的人 |
[19:39] | are you up for a little competition? | 你准备好比赛了吗 |
[19:41] | It’s what I live for. been competing my whole life. | 活着就是为了这个 我一生都在比赛 |
[19:44] | – do you win? -I never lose. | -赢了吗 -从没输过 |
[19:47] | Good. I’ll see you in the morning. | 很好 明天早上见 |
[19:52] | We have a lot of work to do. | 有好多事要做 |
[20:03] | Moose. Where were you yesterday? | 穆斯 昨天去哪儿了 |
[20:07] | I thought we had plans. | 我记得我们有计划的 |
[20:07] | – I know, I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – sorry? | -我知道 对不起 对不起 -对不起 |
[20:09] | I had to eat dinner with my freakazoid roommate who smells so badly. | 我不得不和那个臭气熏天的怪胎室友一起吃饭 |
[20:14] | And she would not stop yammering about her pet rat’s blog. | 还不停地抱怨她宠物耗子的博客 |
[20:17] | We should hook our roommates up together. | 等一下 应该让我们的室友互相认识下 |
[20:20] | Mine looks like a pet rat. He’s got the nose and everything, | 我的室友像个光秃秃的耗子 他那鼻子啥的 |
[20:22] | he’s got, like, the claws. Ugh! | 还有那爪子似的 |
[20:26] | Oh. There you go! Now I need you | 就你那样 现在要你 |
[20:28] | to help me find this engineering lab. | 帮我找到工程实验室 |
[20:31] | – Moose. – what? | -穆斯 -怎么了 |
[20:36] | – what would I do without you? – I don’t know. I really don’t. | -没有你我可怎么办啊 -不知道 真的 |
[20:43] | Later, gator. | 回见 亲爱的 |
[21:21] | -I see you’ve found the speaker room. – yeah. | -我看你现在沉浸在音箱室里了 -没错 |
[21:27] | I built this myself when we could actually find | 这儿真的都找不到合适的音箱 |
[21:28] | boomboxes in the city. | 所以我自己建了一个 |
[21:30] | Impressive. | 很不错 |
[21:32] | – you’re up early. – already warmed up. | -起得很早啊 -已经热过身了 |
[21:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:36] | Cos you’re my new recruit. | 由于你是新成员 |
[21:37] | It’s my responsibility to get you up to speed. | 让你跟上进度是我的责任 |
[21:40] | – then let’s train. – no, no, no. We’re not training here. | -那我们训练吧 -不在这儿 |
[21:43] | -Ok. Then where? -Out there. | -好吧 那在哪儿 -外边 |
[21:46] | Just try to keep up. | 咱们走吧 |
[22:04] | Before we divide up into lab groups and begin the work, though, | 在分实验小组和开始工作之前 |
[22:07] | I wanna talk to you about, well, what engineering means to me. | 想和你们谈谈 工程学对我来说有什么意义 |
[22:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[22:15] | Silence, that’s my name. silence during class. | 我叫”别说话” 上课时别说话 |
[22:35] | Go answer it, mr popular. | 去接电话吧 万人迷 |
[22:48] | What? | 什么 |
[22:50] | Open up the cages, boys. | 打开箱子 小伙子们 |
[22:52] | Show these newbies why we call this the vault. | 让新手看看为什么这里被叫做仓库 |
[22:54] | Ok. Hey. | 好的 |
[22:56] | Moose boy. How are you, my friend? | 穆斯 最近怎样 朋友 |
[22:59] | oh. What a beautiful senorita. Nice to meet you. | 多漂亮的美眉啊 很高兴见到你 |
[23:04] | can I give you two? | 亲两下可以吗 |
[23:07] | Come on. you gonna get mad at me? | 好的 什么 你会生我的气吗 |
[23:08] | I’m not gonna get mad at you. | 不 我不会生你的气 |
[23:09] | I’m just saying hi to her, man. | 只是跟她打招呼 |
[23:11] | I’m introducing myself. | 我只是在自我介绍 |
[23:13] | You stopped me when I’m introducing myself to this beautiful… | 你打断了我向这位美丽的姑娘做自我介绍 |
[23:16] | You stopped me when I’m introducing myself to this beautiful… | 可你老是捣乱我介绍自己 |
[23:17] | – don’t listen to him. Don’t listen. – you are so cute. | -别听他扯 -你真美 |
[23:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, our most prized possessions. | 女士们 先生们 我们最值钱的地方 |
[23:33] | Check it out. | 看吧 |
[23:36] | If dance is our weapon, then this is our armour. | 如果舞蹈是武器的话 这些就是盔甲 |
[23:39] | These are the most beautiful shoes in the world. | 这些是世界上最好看的鞋子 老兄 |
[23:42] | the way they smell, the way they fit. | 它们的味道 它们的质地 |
[23:43] | you’re sounding like a girl, man. | 你听上去像个娘们 老兄 |
[23:45] | You’re like, “I love the shoes.” | 我知道我们喜欢鞋子 |
[23:47] | You gotta say, “i love the shoes,” | 但你为什么说 我喜欢鞋子 |
[23:48] | like a macho man. Ok, bro. | 你该像男人一样说 我喜欢鞋子 |
[23:50] | Don’t touch me | 别碰我 |
[23:51] | -Luke’s lucky shoes? Smart boy. – He is my boy | -他选了卢克的幸运鞋 -他很有眼光 |
[23:54] | Ok, Moose, don’t get too attached, | 好的 穆斯 别太痴迷了 |
[23:56] | you gotta earn your kicks in this house. | 你在这房子里太兴奋了 |
[23:58] | And beyond door number two, the graffiti room. | 二号门里边就是供给室 |
[24:03] | – who’s that guy? – that? That’s jason. | -那个家伙是谁 -他是杰西 |
[24:05] | He’s our graffiti guru. | 他是我们的供给怪人 |
[24:06] | I’m talking electronic billboard hacks, led lights, | 我说的是电子球型帽和LED灯 |
[24:09] | Anything to mark who we are. | 任何更奇怪的东西 |
[24:11] | Dudes! excellent timing. I have been working | 来得正好 我一直在忙 |
[24:13] | on a portable light tagging system | 一个便携式彩灯系统 |
[24:15] | And I can’t figure out how to get it to stick to 12v batteries… | 我不知道如何让它与众不同 |
[24:18] | you got any electrical tape? | 并联电路 |
[24:18] | -ueah – yeah, there you go. | -对 -好 检查下这个 |
[24:21] | Tape it right there, wrap it round and it creates a snug fit. | 粘在这里 缠住 这样就是个简易的装置了 |
[24:24] | – you know lights? – yeah, I dabble. | -你懂照明 -对 我学的就是这个 |
[24:26] | Check it out. | 测试一下 |
[24:30] | -You… yes! yes! I love this kid! – They’re beautiful. | -对 对 我喜欢这孩子 -真漂亮 |
[24:36] | – Like neon fireflies. – neoflies. | -像氖光萤火虫 -氖光萤火虫 |
[24:40] | – yeah, neoflies.-Neoflies. I like it. | -氖光萤火虫 -氖光萤火虫 我喜欢这称呼 |
[24:52] | Listen up. World jam is right around the corner, | 听好 比赛在即 |
[24:55] | But to get there, we got to get through the two qualifying rounds, | 但为了获得比赛资格 我们得赢两场资格赛 |
[24:58] | -which means… -Which means we got a lot of work cut out for us. | -也就是说 -就是说有很多事阻碍了我们 |
[25:02] | Moose, Natalie. Are you guys in? | 穆斯 娜塔莉 你们加入吗 |
[25:08] | I don’t know, I mean, I have to go to school… | 不知道 我得上学啊 |
[25:10] | -I can’t – We’ll figure something out. | -我不能就 -我们会想出办法的 |
[25:14] | Pirates… pirates… | 海盗 海盗 海盗 |
[25:20] | I can do one battle, guys. | 我能参加更多比赛 兄弟们 |
[25:23] | -All right, all right. Natalie? -House of pirates! | -娜塔莉呢 -敬海盗 |
[28:36] | – this is quite the setup. – thanks. | -真是了不起的杰作 -多谢 |
[28:38] | I collect footage of dancers who inspire me. | 我拍了好些启发我的舞者 |
[28:41] | Clearly. | 很显然 |
[28:44] | What are you gonna do with it all? | 你用这做什么 |
[28:47] | I don’t know. Nothing. I just play around with it. | 我也不知道 情不自禁 真的 |
[29:07] | -I had no idea. – they’re amazing, aren’t they? | -不知道说什么好 -他们太棒了 是吧 |
[29:10] | I mean you. | 我是说你 |
[29:13] | You’re a film-maker. | 你像个专业电影制作人 |
[29:17] | what’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗 |
[29:19] | Usually don’t show people this stuff. | 我一般不会给人看这个 |
[29:22] | It’s just me. | 除我之外是吧 |
[29:27] | All right. | 没错 |
[29:30] | – you’re gonna show me? – yeah. | -能给我看吧 -是啊 |
[29:31] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:35] | – promise not to laugh? – oh, I promise. | -不许笑哦 -保证不会 |
[30:03] | How do you guys even do that? | 你们俩多久了 |
[30:06] | We can read each other’s minds. | 我和卡梅利亚一直心有灵犀的 |
[30:08] | Aw, you guys are so cute. How long have you been dating? | 装什么装啊 我问你们交往多久了 |
[30:10] | oh. No, no, no. It’s not like that. | 不 不 不 不是那样的 |
[30:13] | -We’re just…friends. -correction, everyone. We’re best friends. | -我们只是朋友 -错 我们是最好的朋友 |
[30:21] | Anyway, sorry, guys, I have to go, I’m in a rush. | 抱歉啊 得先走一步 有点急事 |
[30:24] | you’re leaving? We just started. | 怎么说走就走 才刚开始呢 |
[30:40] | Oh, wow. It’s so obvious, it makes so much sense now. | 你这也太明显了吧 难怪 |
[30:44] | – what? – you’re totally in love with him, aren’t you? | -什么啊 -你彻底爱上他了 是吧 |
[30:47] | Not like that, we’re just… | 不是那样的 我们只是 |
[30:50] | Like, one of those, we grew up together. | 知道吗 我们俩从小一起长大 |
[30:53] | No, that would be really weird. | 我们俩会有什么呢 那也太怪了吧 |
[30:57] | I think it’s your turn. | 到你了吧 |
[30:59] | Go. | 上吧 |
[31:04] | – OK…. – You go first. | -好了 -你先 |
[31:21] | Hey. Look who’s up early now. | 瞧瞧是谁啊 这么早 |
[31:24] | Actually, I haven’t been to sleep yet. | 我压根就没睡 |
[31:27] | – can I join you? – sure. | -我可以上去吗 -当然 |
[31:30] | what are you looking at? | 看什么呢 |
[31:32] | I come out here to listen. | 我到这儿来聆听 |
[31:35] | The river, the traffic, the birds. | 河流 交通 鸟儿 |
[31:39] | Make me feel like I’m part of something bigger. | 让我感觉置身于更为广阔的天地 |
[31:42] | Traffic makes you feel like you’re a part of something bigger? | 繁忙的交通会让你有那种感觉吗 |
[31:46] | That is deep. | 好有深度哦 |
[31:48] | Like I said, I’ve been up all night. | 就像我说我一晚上没睡一样 |
[31:53] | So I’ve been thinking about your video from last night. | 从昨晚到现在我都在回想你的摄影 |
[31:58] | Luke, I think you should finish it. | 卢克 我觉得你应该把它做完 |
[32:00] | And you should show it to people. | 并且向大家展示 |
[32:03] | – yeah, I don’t know about that. – clearly you love it, right? | -我不知道 -可以肯定的是你确实喜欢 对吗 |
[32:07] | Look at you, you’ve been up all night and you’re like… | 看看你 你可以熬通宵做那个 |
[32:10] | I don’t know, you’re glowing or something. | 你对这个有着灼热的感情 |
[32:13] | Glowing? | 灼热的 |
[32:17] | I see a glow. | 很明显地感觉得到 |
[32:28] | -We should get to red hook. -You’re right. | -我们得去红钓钩了 -对 |
[32:53] | are y’all ready for battle? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[32:57] | Red hook, are you ready? | 红钓钩 准备好了吗 |
[33:00] | Pirates, you ready? | 海盗团 你们呢 |
[33:02] | Let’s get ’em! | 让我们开始吧 |
[36:43] | And the winner is… | 获胜一方是 |
[36:48] | The pirates! | 海盗团 |
[36:52] | The pirates are now into the next round | 让海盗团 |
[36:55] | Of the world jam! | 称霸全球吧 |
[37:09] | No, no, no. Yeah. Yeah! | 别别别 |
[37:12] | Now it’s time for you to be in front of the camera, | 哈哈 没时间了 赶紧上镜吧 |
[37:14] | my good-looking pirate. Do you want some make-up, baby? | 帅哥海盗 你还想去化化妆吗 |
[37:21] | – so, captain Luke… – gimme the camera. | -好的 卢克队长 -摄影机给我 |
[37:26] | it’s not that easy on this side, huh? | 被拍也不是很容易 对不 |
[37:33] | What do you love about dance? | 你为何喜欢跳舞呢 |
[37:35] | I don’t know. Dance music, it’s just | 我不懂什么跳舞 我只知道音乐 |
[37:38] | always been there for me, I guess. | 一直以来都这么想 |
[37:43] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[37:46] | What? | 还有什么 |
[37:49] | I know you can do better than that. come on. | 一定还有点别的 继续 |
[37:53] | My parents used to be dancers. | 我爸妈以前是舞蹈家 |
[37:55] | And they started this place for people like them, | 为与他们志同道合的人开办了这个地方 |
[37:58] | But that didn’t just want to be backup dancers. | 他们不想成为谁的替补 |
[38:02] | You know, do their own thing, build their own respect. | 你懂的 就是做自己的事情 独具一格 |
[38:06] | I thought that was cool, so I wanted to carry on the tradition, | 我觉得那样挺酷的 所以打算将之发扬光大 |
[38:09] | in my own way. But for them, you know? | 用我自己的方式 但也是为他们去做 |
[38:14] | So what do they think of you turning this place into a madhouse? | 那你把这儿弄得如此疯狂 他们怎么看呢 |
[38:20] | They never got to see it. | 他们再也看不到了 |
[38:29] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:31] | No, don’t be. It’s ok. | 没有 这没什么 |
[38:34] | So that’s why you’re so devoted to this place, | 那就是你如此倾心于此地的原因吗 |
[38:36] | Carrying on what your parents wanted? | 接力爸妈的梦想吗 |
[38:38] | Family is family, you know? | 终归是一家人 |
[38:40] | The vault used to be their life, and now it’s mine. | 他们人生的避难所 现在也是我的 |
[38:44] | It’s amazing what we do for family sometimes. | 想不到在这点上我们倒是如此相似 |
[38:47] | So, tell me about your parents. | 那跟我讲讲你父母吧 |
[38:50] | They split up a while back. | 前不久他们刚分开 |
[38:53] | And me and my older brother, | 抛下我和哥哥 |
[38:55] | we were sort of the dice that got rolled between them. | 我们就像上帝硬塞在他们中间的多余物 |
[38:57] | -Where’s your brother now? -We’re still close. | -你哥哥现在在哪儿 -我们亲密如初 |
[39:01] | I mean, he pretty much raised me. | 是他把我带大的 |
[39:03] | So I owe him everything. | 所以我欠他很多 |
[39:09] | So, tarantino, are you planning on | 接下来 昆汀大导演 |
[39:11] | blackmailing us with all that footage? | 你打算挨个寄给我们您的大作吗 |
[39:13] | No. Just you. | 不是每个人 就你 |
[39:28] | Hi. So, I’m sorry for being late, ok? I won’t… | 真抱歉迟到了 我会 |
[39:32] | Oh! I’m so sorry. I thought you were somebody else. I’m sorry. | 不好意思 认错人了 抱歉 |
[39:46] | Camille! what’s going on? I thought we had lunch. | 卡梅利亚 你干吗呢 不是说好一块儿吃午饭的吗 |
[39:49] | Is it lunch time? Wow, we got so carried away with the costumes, | 到午餐时间了吗 一直忙着服装的事情 |
[39:54] | I lost track of time. | 都忘记看时间了 |
[39:55] | -Costumes for what? – It’s for the dorm halloween party. | -服装 做什么用的 -为我们为宿舍的万圣节晚会准备的 |
[39:59] | People plan their costumes like all semester. | 有时候整个学期大家都在为服装作准备 |
[40:01] | All right. So what are we going to go as? | 不错啊 问题是我们怎么办 |
[40:06] | Well, actually… I tried calling you but you didn’t pick up, | 是这样的 我给你打过电话可是你没接 |
[40:08] | So kristin and I are gonna be the olsen twins. | 所以这会儿克莉丝汀和我得打扮成奥尔森姐妹了 |
[40:15] | Wait, wait, wait. Kristin? Kristin? | 等等 克里斯汀是谁啊 |
[40:20] | Camille, kristin? | 小卡 克里斯汀 |
[40:23] | What about Moose? | 我咋办啊 |
[40:26] | Go ahead, you guys. | 你们先走 |
[40:31] | You haven’t exactly been around lately. | 你最近好像挺忙的 |
[40:33] | I mean, I couldn’t wait forever. | 不能总让我等吧 |
[40:38] | Ok, well, hey, Camille, look, I’m here now. | 好吧 可是卡梅利亚 我现在在这儿啊 |
[40:44] | Come on, what do you say? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:46] | You know you’re gonna have way more fun with me than… | 你和我一块玩得多尽兴啊 |
[40:49] | Kristin. | 什么克里斯汀啊 没劲 |
[40:52] | Are you asking me to the dance? | 你是在请求我参加舞会吗 |
[40:58] | Camillian? You know that I was born to be the ashley to your mary-kate. | 卡梅利亚 我和你天生一对 |
[41:04] | – oh, really? – yes, really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[41:07] | Ok, ok, fine. I’ll cancel with kristin. | 好吧 我会取消克里斯汀的约定 |
[41:13] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见 |
[41:14] | Guess I’ll see you later, then. Get back to your frie… | 好的 待会见 去你朋友那儿吧 |
[41:17] | hey, kristin! in your face! | 克里斯汀 不好意思咯 |
[41:21] | -Ok, you gotta stop complaining. – I’m sorry. | -好了 也该抱怨够了 -不好意思 |
[41:23] | I just feel ridiculous holding this giant cup. | 只是觉得拿着这么个大杯挺滑稽的 |
[41:27] | Whoever said it was ok to have a small, | 谁说过来着 先从小的开始 |
[41:29] | medium, large and then ginormous? | 然后中号 大号 最终才是巨无霸 |
[41:32] | Hey, look. that’s you. | 那是什么 是你诶 |
[41:36] | -what are you talking about? -this guy looks exactly like you. | -说什么呢 -这家伙太像你了 |
[41:39] | he doesn’t. | 才不像 |
[41:40] | He’s got a camera popping out of his head, | 你看他扛着摄像机的样子 |
[41:42] | pretty little cheekbones. | 还有 和你一样的性感小下巴 |
[41:43] | It does not look like me, | 他从不看我看的东西 并且 |
[41:45] | and I would not be caught dead with those culture vultures. | 我也不会成为那种唱片投机者 |
[41:47] | I’ve seen your work, and you don’t fool me. | 我看过你的作品 看得出不是瞎胡闹 |
[41:51] | Yeah, but it’s just for fun. It’s nothing professional. | 也许是吧 不过只是玩玩 非专业 |
[41:54] | Well, what if the pirates and the rivalry didn’t exist? | 要是没有海盗团跟对抗赛呢 |
[41:58] | Wouldn’t you give your film-making a shot? | 你何不让你的影片大放异彩呢 |
[42:00] | That film academy sounds amazing. | 你那个影视工作室很棒的 |
[42:02] | Yeah, but it’s not an option, | 可也是我不能决定的 |
[42:04] | so I don’t think about it. | 所以我不想考虑这个 |
[42:06] | The world jam’s our main focus. | 全球街舞赛才是我关心的焦点 |
[42:09] | ok, so, tell me, then, how do you do it? | 好吧 你得告诉我你是怎么做到的 |
[42:11] | do what? | 什么 |
[42:12] | Get all your amazing footage. | 你那些惊人的镜头 |
[42:14] | I don’t know. I just try to see things that people don’t normally see. | 不知道 我只是试着观察那些人们未曾留意的东西 |
[42:19] | Show me. | 演示一下 |
[42:22] | All right, come here. | 好吧 到这儿来 |
[42:24] | Where are you taking me? | 带我去哪儿啊 |
[42:26] | Just trust me. Come on. | 相信我就行了 |
[42:36] | – just wait for it. – for what? | -等它出现 -什么 |
[42:44] | watch this. | 看看这个 |
[42:51] | How did you do that? I’m going to do it. | 怎么做到的 我也想来 |
[42:59] | See that? I did it! | 看到了吗 我也行的 |
[43:25] | Oh, my god, look. | 天哪天哪 看啊 |
[44:14] | And me and my brother were just | 我一直都跟我哥哥在一起 |
[44:19] | playing around together, | 一起玩 |
[44:21] | and I always tried to… | 我总是试着 |
[44:24] | Match him. | 跟上他的步伐 |
[44:29] | Moose. | 穆斯 |
[44:30] | yo. Hey, what time is the battle, again? | 那个对抗赛什么时间来着 |
[44:32] | eight o’clock. Why? | 8点 怎么了 |
[44:33] | – You ready for it? – eight o’clock? | -准备好了吗 -8点啊 |
[44:35] | It all goes down in chinatown. This is the house of gwai. | 就在唐人街 这次是鬼域舞队 |
[44:38] | They’re champions of asia, so I hope you’re prepared. | 他们可是亚洲冠军 希望你准备好了 |
[44:41] | we’ve got a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[44:42] | No, this is round two. You gotta be there. | 不许有问题 这是第二轮 你必须去 |
[44:45] | We can’t have any missing iinks or we | 不能错过任何一场 这样我们 |
[44:47] | could get eliminated from the world jam. | 才不会被全球街舞赛先行淘汰 |
[44:48] | I know, I know. I have a test on the same exact day. | 我也知道 可那天有场考试 |
[44:52] | – I don’t know if I can… -Listen, we need you. | -不知道我可不可以 -听着 我们需要你 |
[44:55] | Do whatever you can to make it work. | 尽你所能干得漂亮点 |
[45:03] | I’m sure I don’t need to remind you how much this test counts. | 显然我用不着提醒你们这场考试有多重要 |
[45:07] | This is worth 25 per cent of your grade. | 它占了你们最终成绩的25% |
[45:10] | Take your time. | 别紧张 慢慢来 |
[45:12] | You may begin. | 考试现在开始 |
[45:59] | – yo, where’s Moose at? – I don’t know, man. | -穆斯呢 -不知道 |
[47:41] | Where you been, bro? You just ruined the floor. | 你哪去了 地方都给你弄坏了 |
[49:15] | and the winner is pirates… | 海盗团获胜 |
[49:21] | give your best shot. | 朝我亮出你最闪亮的一面 |
[49:24] | give your best shot. | 朝我亮出你最闪亮的一面 |
[49:35] | can I talk to you for a minute? | 卢克 能和你聊会儿吗 |
[49:37] | yeah, sure. | 当然啦 |
[49:39] | – alone? – yeah, hold on. | -单独 -好的 等会儿 |
[49:46] | Yo, hold up. Cut the music. | 停下 关掉音乐 |
[49:50] | You guys need to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[50:00] | -What is this? -Our entire routine. | -这是什么 -是我们预演的全程记录 |
[50:02] | why is it online? | 这个网上怎么会有 |
[50:02] | They know our whole set. | 他们知道了我们的全部舞步设计 |
[50:04] | – who would do that? – Julien and the samurai. | -什么意思 会是谁干的 -朱利安跟他的武士团 |
[50:07] | how could they get our rehearsal footage? | 他们怎么拿到我们的预演镜头的 |
[50:08] | does everyone have their dvds? | 你们谁有他们的录像 |
[50:12] | We’re still in this, all right? | 我们已经进级了 |
[50:13] | We just got to figure something out. | 我们得另外设计一番 |
[50:16] | Ok, see there? | 看到那了没有 |
[50:17] | If you could just let go of that spin, we can land this thing. | 如果你能做出那个旋转动作 这件事就可以搞定了 |
[50:20] | Those guys may have our tapes, but that won’t stop us. | 那些人虽然有带子可是阻止不了我们 |
[50:23] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[50:25] | Luke, I don’t know. | 卢克 我不明白 |
[50:26] | Maybe somebody else should do it. | 也许其他人也可以啊 |
[50:28] | If we pull this off, we’ll kill it on stage. | 如果完成这个 我们就可以在舞台上秒杀他 |
[50:31] | Julien won’t even know what hit him. | 朱利安甚至都不知道他败在哪里 |
[50:36] | Whatever happened between you two? | 你们俩有什么过节 |
[50:39] | Me and Julien? | 我跟朱利安吗 |
[50:41] | He used to be a pirate. | 他曾经也是海盗团的一员 |
[50:43] | We used to be best friends back in the day. | 先前我们是最好的朋友 |
[50:45] | But as time went on, things changed. | 可是随着时光流逝 他变了 |
[50:46] | How do you mean, they changed? | 他变了是什么意思 |
[50:48] | We found out he had a gambling problem. | 我们发现他有赌博的恶习 |
[50:50] | He wound up in debt. | 他在外面参加恶性赌博 如此沉迷 |
[50:52] | He bet against ourhouse | 以至于他竟然拿自己所在的工作室作赌注 |
[50:54] | and threw the battle to win the bet. | 然后放弃比赛来赢得那场赌局 |
[50:55] | He threw a battle to win a bet? | 他靠放弃比赛来赢赌博吗 |
[50:57] | The whole house was devastated, so we had to kick him out. | 工作室被毁了 所以我们不得不踢他出去 |
[51:01] | He’s been trying to take us down ever since. | 从那以后他一直想拉我们下台 |
[51:03] | The crazy thing is, if we don’t win the world jam | 令人抓狂的是 只要让我们输 |
[51:05] | he could actually do it. | 他什么都做得出来 |
[51:50] | welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[51:51] | you lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[51:54] | You told me Luke kicked you out because he was jealous. | 你说卢克踢你出去是因为嫉妒你 |
[51:57] | But it wasn’t that, was it? | 事实并非这样 不是吗 |
[51:58] | You threw a battle for a bet? | 你用放弃比赛的卑鄙手段来赌博 |
[52:00] | – Natalie… – don’t! I went in there for you, Julien. | -娜塔莉 -少来 我去那儿是为了你 朱利安 |
[52:03] | I can’t believe you stole that dvd and put it online. | 我不敢相信竟是你偷走那张DVD还传到网上 |
[52:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说些什么啊 |
[52:06] | What kind of bs did he say about me now? | 唧唧歪歪些什么 |
[52:09] | Luke was jealous. | 卢克是嫉妒我 |
[52:10] | He wanted to be the leader, so he kicked me out. | 他想当领导所以把我踹走 |
[52:12] | He used me and he kicked me out. | 他利用了我 然后把我一脚踹开 |
[52:20] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:22] | We have to stick together, Natalie, you know that. | 我们得团结一致 娜塔莉 你懂的 |
[52:25] | I don’t like to be lied to. | 可我也不喜欢被人骗 |
[52:28] | I just want our house to win the world jam. | 我只是想我们工作室赢得全球街舞赛 |
[52:30] | Ok? | 懂吗 |
[52:32] | We have too much in this. We’ve worked too hard. | 我们投入了很多 费了不少心血 |
[52:35] | Despite what mom and dad say, | 可就是忘了爸妈曾说的 |
[52:36] | it doesn’t always have to be about winning. | 其实并不总是输赢的问题 |
[52:38] | You’re starting to sound like him. | 你现在说起话来跟那家伙一样 |
[52:39] | You need to remember whose side you’re on. | 好好反省一下 别忘了你是哪一边的 |
[52:42] | Friggin’ ridiculous! | 真够滑稽的 |
[52:44] | Luke isn’t some monster, Julien. | 其实卢克并不是什么十恶不赦的坏人 朱利安 |
[52:46] | He’s a good guy. He takes care of the people that he loves. | 他人很好 对他爱的人都极为关照 |
[52:48] | Who are you going to believe? | 你到底相信谁 |
[52:50] | Him or your family? | 他还是你的亲人 |
[52:51] | You’re going to talk to me about family? | 你还好意思跟我谈亲情 |
[52:53] | When Luke isn’t even related to any of those dancers, | 人家卢克即便对于跟他毫无瓜葛的舞者 |
[52:55] | -he would never lie to them. -Oh. I’m a liar? | -也从不撒谎 -我是谎言家吗 |
[52:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[53:00] | How do you think your precious Luke is going to feel | 你觉得你那宝贝卢克会怎么想呢 |
[53:02] | when he finds out that you have been playing him? | 一旦当他知道你一直在玩弄他 |
[53:05] | Actually, now that I think of it… | 让我替你想想啊 |
[53:08] | You should come clean. | 你应该很清楚吧 |
[53:10] | That might be what I need to | 那差不多就是 |
[53:11] | throw his game off for world jam. | 他可能直接就放弃比赛了 |
[53:12] | Thanks, sis. You really helped me. | 谢谢你啊 妹妹 你真帮了我不小忙 |
[53:15] | You’re not putting him out on the streets | 一场愚蠢的比赛而已 |
[53:17] | over some stupid rivalry. | 你以为能对他造成什么损害 |
[53:23] | I will not be part of it. | 我退出 |
[53:41] | Jacob. You scared me. | 吓死我了 雅各布 |
[53:44] | You don’t seem like a girl that’s easily scared. | 你不像一个容易被吓到的女生 |
[53:50] | Tell Luke I’m sorry. | 跟卢克说我很抱歉 |
[53:57] | You have a choice, you know? | 你还有得选 |
[54:03] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[54:05] | The most important decisions in life are never easy. | 人生抉择怎会一蹴而就呢 |
[54:24] | Dance can reveai a lot about a person, | 舞蹈可以传达关于一个人的很多信息 |
[54:26] | The way they move, the way they learn new steps. | 他们移动的方式 他们学习新的舞步的方式 |
[54:29] | I mean, if you’re dancing for real, | 如果一股认真劲地学舞蹈的话 |
[54:31] | it comes from the most truthfui part of your soul. | 你最真实的一部分就会自然地展示出来 |
[54:34] | I dance to express how I feel inside, | 我跳舞 以此来表达内心的想法 |
[54:36] | Whether it’s anger, happiness, loneliness. | 看看是生气 幸福 还是孤单寂寞 |
[54:41] | Once I found the vault, it was like coming home. | 当找到这儿的时候 感觉像找到了家 |
[54:44] | This is where I feel safe. | 跳舞让我有一种安全感 |
[54:47] | This is where I belong. This is where my family is. | 我就是属于它 这是我的家 |
[54:50] | This place is special. It’s our world. | 这地方很特别 是我们的小小世界 |
[54:52] | I think, finally, I had somewhere I could be myself. | 终于找到一个可以放飞自我的地方 |
[54:55] | People say that you don’t really choose your family. We did. | 人们常说家庭生来注定 可我们有得选 |
[54:59] | if you are one of us, Luke will find you. | 如果你想成为我们中的一员 卢克会找到你的 |
[55:46] | – Luke. – why would she just leave like this? | -卢克 -她怎么说走就走了 |
[55:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[55:51] | But for the moment, we’ve got bigger problems than that. | 可这儿有个更大的麻烦 |
[55:55] | The bank’s put our house up for auction. | 银行要拍卖我们的工作室 |
[55:57] | what? | 什么 |
[55:58] | they’re selling it. | 他们要卖掉它 |
[56:01] | I’m going to deal with this, all right? | 我来处理 |
[56:05] | – what the hell, walter? – hey, Luke. How are you? Sit down | -搞什么鬼啊 沃特 -卢克 你好啊 请坐 |
[56:07] | I don’t want to sit down. | 坐什么坐啊 |
[56:09] | I understand how hard this must be. | 卢克 我知道这对你很难 |
[56:11] | If you can just wait a few days, we’ll have the money. | 再等几天我们就有钱了 |
[56:13] | You’re five months behind on your mortgage. | 你都拖欠5个月的租金了 |
[56:15] | Unless you catch up with your payments, | 除非你能按期付清 |
[56:17] | I’m afraid there’s nothing more I can do for you. | 否则我实在无能为力 |
[56:20] | The warehouse sits on prime property. The bank is well aware | 那间仓库此刻价钱最好 银行方面 |
[56:22] | what it’s going to go for at auction. | 显然意识到拍卖更有赚头 |
[56:24] | I need more time. | 我需要点时间 |
[56:25] | I’ll see if I can suspend the foreclosure. | 我来看看能不能请他们宽限几天 |
[56:27] | But don’t get your hopes up. | 可是也别抱太大希望 |
[56:30] | They could take your warehouse today, Luke. | 我今天就可以收走那间仓库 卢克 |
[56:32] | That’s not gonna happen cos it’s not for sale. | 我想那不太可能 还没到待售的田地 |
[56:39] | Look what I just got from Natalie. | 看看娜塔莉刚发给我的 |
[56:41] | What does it mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[56:43] | I don’t know, but I’m going to find out. | 不知道 不过总会知道的 |
[56:49] | – come with me. – who, me? | -跟我过来 -我吗 |
[56:51] | yeah, I need you. | 没错 需要你 |
[56:52] | I have a halloween party tonight. I mean, I would, but I can’t miss it. | 有个万圣节晚会 我真不能错过它 |
[56:56] | College parties start late. I’ll get you back in time. | 大学聚会很晚才开始的 赶得回来 我保证 |
[56:59] | I’m supposed to be ashley olsen, man. | 我原打算装扮成艾希莉·奥尔森的 |
[57:01] | -Ashley olsen? – Yeah. You know how long it takes to straighten this hair? | -艾希莉·奥尔森 -知道花了多久才把这头发弄直吗 |
[57:05] | Come on. You’re my boy. | 来吧 好伙计 |
[57:08] | It’s been a long day, man. I need a good friend right now. | 时间长着呢 伙计 我需要一个好朋友帮我 |
[57:12] | All right, I got your back. | 好吧 助你一臂之力 |
[57:20] | Oh. Invitations, please. | 请给我看下邀请函 |
[57:22] | invitations? | 邀请函 |
[57:23] | I got one on my cellphone. | 我们并没有收到啊 |
[57:24] | no invite, no entry. | 没有邀请函不能入内的 |
[57:26] | Can you guys push off, please? | 你们能到一边去吗 |
[57:28] | – Just over there. – My name’s right there. It’s Jeff Bernstein. | -到那边去 -我名字就在那儿写着呢 |
[57:40] | There’s got to be another way. | 我们得换种方式进去 |
[57:53] | And now, the broken tango. | 下面是探戈会友 |
[57:58] | – Look, at this place, Moose. – Where you going? Luke? | -瞧瞧这地方 穆斯 -卢克 你要去哪儿啊 |
[58:46] | – Luke. – I got you. | -卢克 是你 -逮着你了 |
[1:00:00] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:00:16] | Hey, Camille, we’re all ready for the party. You coming? | 卡梅利亚 大家都准备去派对了 你来吗 |
[1:00:19] | I’m gonna meet you guys there. Moose’ll be here like any minute. | 我们那里见吧 穆斯随时会来 |
[1:00:30] | I got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[1:00:34] | I hope you like it. | 希望你会喜欢 |
[1:00:36] | Your film? | 是你拍的 |
[1:00:38] | you did it? | 你做到了 |
[1:00:39] | yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:00:43] | I’m so happy you finished it. | 真为你高兴 |
[1:00:54] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:00:55] | – no one can see us. We’re fine. – no, I mean let’s leave. | -没人会发现我们 -不 我是说离开这里 |
[1:00:59] | We could go anywhere. California, even. | 我们可以去任何地方 加利福尼亚也行 |
[1:01:03] | Come on, you can go to film school. We can start fresh. | 你去上电影学院 我们可以重新开始 |
[1:01:13] | Luke. I’m so glad you made it. | 卢克 很高兴你来了 |
[1:01:17] | You know, I was a little concerned that | 我本来还担心 |
[1:01:20] | you wouldn’t get the invitation in time. | 你没及时收到邀请 |
[1:01:22] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:01:23] | Julien, you invited him? | 朱利安 是你邀请他来的 |
[1:01:25] | What? I just wanted to invite him to come | 怎么 我只不过是想邀请他 |
[1:01:27] | celebrate the birthday | 来为我美丽可爱的妹妹 |
[1:01:29] | Of my amazing and lovely sister. | 庆祝生日 |
[1:01:33] | He’s… he’s joking, right? | 他开玩笑的吧 |
[1:01:38] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:01:39] | sorry? this was all a lie, wasn’t it? | 对不起 一切都是谎言 是吗 |
[1:01:41] | – yes, it was. -shut up, Julien. | -没错 -闭嘴 朱利安 |
[1:01:43] | why? It was. | 凭什么 本来就是 |
[1:01:45] | Listen, at first it was, and then … | 听我解释 起初我是骗了你 |
[1:01:48] | I got to know you, ok? | 可随着对你了解的深入 |
[1:01:49] | And I… I started to fall for you. | 我 我爱上了你 |
[1:01:52] | And that was real, that’s why I had to leave. | 对你的感情是真的 所以我必须离开 |
[1:01:56] | I’m… I’m so sorry. please tell me you believe me. | 对不起 请你一定要相信我 |
[1:02:00] | don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[1:02:08] | -Natalie, you don’t need to deal with… – don’t, Julien! | -娜塔莉 你没必要 -闭嘴 朱利安 |
[1:02:12] | Don’t worry about him. He’s a loser. | 别在乎他 他不过是个窝囊废 |
[1:02:13] | Natalie, are you really getting mad about that? | 娜塔莉 你不会真生气了吧 |
[1:02:28] | Camille. | 卡梅利亚 |
[1:02:31] | – Camille, I thought that you… – I’m over it. | -卡梅利亚 我以为 -我受够了 |
[1:02:34] | You clearly have better things to do. | 显然你还有更要紧的事 |
[1:02:36] | no, Camille, it’s not like that. | 不不不 卡梅利亚 不是这样的 |
[1:02:39] | – come on, I got caught up. – great. Thanks. | -我有事耽搁了 -好极了 谢谢解释 |
[1:02:43] | I… I’ve been dancing. | 我一直在跳舞 |
[1:02:49] | Before school, during school and after. | 上课前 课间休息 下课后 |
[1:02:53] | So you’ve been lying to me and ditching me for some secret life? | 所以为了你的秘密生活 你一直在骗我 |
[1:03:00] | I mean, you could have at least told me. | 你起码可以告诉我一声 |
[1:03:04] | But I guess I’m not important enough | 不过我想 跟你精彩的新生活相比 |
[1:03:07] | in your new cool life to know. | 我根本不值一提 |
[1:03:11] | I should have just told you. | 我应该直接告诉你的 |
[1:03:12] | I know. But I’m sorry, ok? | 我知道 我错了 对不起 |
[1:03:19] | And it’s all over now. | 现在一切都结束了 |
[1:03:21] | You’re right. It’s over now. | 说得对 都结束了 |
[1:03:42] | – No, no – what the hell? | -不 不要 -见鬼 |
[1:03:45] | – hey, man, this is bullshit. – we tried to stop them, | -一派胡言 -我们试图阻止他们 |
[1:03:50] | We gotta get in there! they can’t do this to us! | 我们得进去 他们不能这样对我们 |
[1:03:51] | Luke! hey. I grabbed as much as I could. It’s Julien. | 卢克 我尽量抢了点东西出来 是朱利安 |
[1:03:58] | Julien’s trying to buy the house. | 买主是朱利安 |
[1:04:00] | so what are we going to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[1:04:02] | Can’t you see? We’re finished. | 没看到吗 我们完了 |
[1:04:04] | But the world jam is just around the corner. | 那全球街舞大赛怎么办 马上就要开始了 |
[1:04:07] | but if we have nowhere to rehearse… | 可我们没有地方排练 |
[1:04:09] | we have nowhere to sleep. | 连睡的地方都没有 |
[1:04:10] | We’re fooling ourselves, thinking this place was going to last. | 我们一直自欺欺人 以为能长住在这里 |
[1:04:15] | I’m out. | 我不干了 |
[1:04:19] | Anyone else? | 还有要走的吗 |
[1:04:33] | Hey, it’s not your fault. Julien started this. | 这不是你的错 是朱利安挑起的 |
[1:04:36] | You guys deserve better than this. | 你们理应得到比这里更好的 |
[1:04:38] | There’s nothing more I can do. I screwed up. | 我已经无能为力 我搞砸了 |
[1:04:41] | The pirates are done. | 海盗团结束了 |
[1:05:06] | We tried. | 我们尽力了 |
[1:07:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:07:03] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[1:07:09] | So, on a scale of one to ten… | 从一到十划分等级的话 |
[1:07:14] | How much do you hate me? | 你恨我的等级是多少 |
[1:07:17] | I don’t hate you, Moose. | 我不恨你 穆斯 |
[1:07:20] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[1:07:23] | And what’s worse, feeling like you don’t miss me at all. | 而最糟的是 明白你根本不会想起我 |
[1:07:27] | I don’t even matter to you any more. | 对你来说 我甚至什么都不是 |
[1:07:32] | We spent all senior year talking about NYU, | 整个高中时光 我们一起憧憬纽约大学 |
[1:07:36] | The real world, | 一起面对 |
[1:07:38] | facing it together. | 现实社会 |
[1:07:42] | What changed? | 到底是什么变了 |
[1:07:47] | You’re my best friend in the whole wide world, Camille. | 卡梅利亚 你是我这世上最好的朋友 |
[1:07:52] | And I never want to let that go. | 我决不会放弃这段友谊 |
[1:08:02] | My mom just sent this in the mail. | 我妈妈寄来了这个 |
[1:08:12] | Oh, wow. That’s priceless. | 哇 这个可搞笑了 |
[1:08:18] | Cam… | 小卡 |
[1:08:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:30] | I missed dancing, But… | 我想跳舞 但 |
[1:08:35] | I’m going to have to say I miss you more. | 我得说我更想你 |
[1:08:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[1:08:40] | Really, really. | 绝对真的 |
[1:08:45] | you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[1:08:47] | – what? – do you hear that right now? | -什么 -听到了吗 |
[1:08:48] | – what? – come here. | -什么 -跟我来 |
[1:08:50] | what? | 干吗呀 |
[1:08:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:08:54] | Are you serious? No, back of the line. | 没搞错吧 去后面排队 |
[1:08:57] | Just one second, little girl. One moment. | 稍等下 小姑娘 一会儿就好 |
[1:08:59] | I’m sorry. hey, can you turn that song up a bit? | 请问能把声音调大些吗 |
[1:09:02] | Do I look like a jukebox to you, pal? | 为什么 我像是你们的点唱机吗 |
[1:09:06] | -How about five bucks? -give me that. | -给你5块钱怎么样 -很好 |
[1:09:08] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:09:13] | msa freshmen year. We met…to this song! | 我们第一次见面的时候播的就是这首歌 |
[1:09:16] | this is ridiculous. | 太不可思议了 |
[1:09:17] | remember the choreography? | 还记得动作吧 |
[1:09:20] | step forward… come on, let’s try it. | 来吧 来试试 |
[1:09:21] | -no, not a chance. -Dance with him! please! | -不要 绝对不行 开什么玩笑 -你就跟他跳去吧 |
[1:09:25] | you heard the kid. Come on. | 听到了吧 来吧 |
[1:09:37] | Moose, stop! oh, my gosh! | 别跳了 停下 天哪 |
[1:09:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[1:09:44] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会跟你跳的 |
[1:10:28] | What are you doing? Get out of here! | 干什么呢 快走开 |
[1:11:38] | Oh, my gosh, you have leaves all over you. | 天哪 你头上都是树叶 |
[1:11:45] | You can never give it up. | 你永远不会放弃 |
[1:11:48] | You were born to dance. | 你是天生的舞者 |
[1:11:49] | Give it up. You suck! | 省省吧 你们傻逼死了 |
[1:11:53] | Really? don’t listen to them. | 真的 别理她们 |
[1:11:59] | I know, but you gave it up. | 明白 可你放弃了 |
[1:12:00] | yeah, cos I’m not like you. | 是啊 因为我和你不同 |
[1:12:02] | I’m a good dancer, | 我是跳得还可以 |
[1:12:04] | but, Moose, you’re a great dancer. | 而穆斯你是一级棒的舞者 |
[1:12:08] | my parents gave up everything… | 我父母为了你放弃那么多 |
[1:12:09] | so you wouldn’t have to. I know, I know. | 你又答应他们不跳舞 我理解 |
[1:12:13] | We can figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[1:12:14] | Together. | 一起解决 |
[1:12:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:12:22] | – ok. – come on. | -好的 -走吧 |
[1:12:26] | Hey, vince, I need a coffee on table eight. | 嘿 八号桌要一杯咖啡 |
[1:12:29] | Everything all right? | 还需要什么吗 |
[1:12:31] | Excuse me ,what do I have to do to get a menu here? | 对不起 能给我份菜单吗 |
[1:12:33] | what are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[1:12:34] | I have two things to say to you. I’ll have an egg salad sandwich, | 有两个任务 一是要一份霜糖三明治 |
[1:12:37] | And I still think we can win the | 二是 我觉得我们还是应该 |
[1:12:38] | world jam and get the house back. | 去参加街舞大赛 把房子赢回来 |
[1:12:39] | I’m out of egg salad sandwiches and you’re out of your mind | 我这儿没你要的吃的 而且你已经疯了 |
[1:12:41] | I thought that’s why you liked me. | 我以为你就喜欢我这点呢 |
[1:12:42] | yeah. you’re crazy. | 是啊 不过你还是太疯狂 |
[1:12:44] | – We have nobody left. – But I’m here. | -再说我们没人了 -还有我啊 |
[1:12:46] | Means we got one back. | 你会去劝他们回来的吧 |
[1:12:48] | Luke, you’re the only one that can get everybody | 卢克 你是唯一能把大家 |
[1:12:50] | back together to save your house. | 重新召集起来 守卫工作室的人 |
[1:12:52] | the pirates just need your leadership. | 海盗团需要你的领导 |
[1:12:54] | they don’t need me. | 他们不需要我 |
[1:12:55] | I took what my parents gave me and threw it away. | 我不过是继承了父母的房子 再将之丢弃 |
[1:12:57] | You don’t know what you’ve done. | 你真不知道你做了什么 |
[1:12:59] | Luke, you gave these people a place | 卢克 你给了这些人一个可以 |
[1:13:00] | where they can live out their dreams. | 让梦想起飞 重拾自我的地方 |
[1:13:03] | – sit down, man. – dude, I got tables to work. | -坐下 -老弟 我还有活要干 |
[1:13:04] | No, no, no, just take a seat. | 别别别 先坐下 |
[1:13:07] | this better be quick. | 有话快说 |
[1:13:08] | you never asked why I wanted to dance. | 你从没问过我为什么要跳舞 |
[1:13:11] | You want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[1:13:13] | I dance because dance can change things. | 我跳舞是因为舞蹈能改变一切 |
[1:13:17] | One move | 一个舞步 |
[1:13:19] | can set a whole generation free, like elvis. | 能使一整代人如猫王般自由自在 |
[1:13:23] | One move can make you believe there’s something more. | 一个舞步能让人充满自信 |
[1:13:26] | Remember this one? | 比如这个 |
[1:13:31] | Moose, sit down before you make a fool out of both of us. | 穆斯 快坐下 别丢人现眼了 |
[1:13:37] | And some moves… | 而这些舞步 |
[1:13:39] | Can give a skinny, curly-haired kid… | 向别人展示最真实的自我 |
[1:13:45] | That just wants to dance… | 我只是纯粹地想跳舞 |
[1:13:51] | Some…some hope. | 为了梦想 |
[1:13:56] | Hope that he’s actually special. | 没有人是独特的 |
[1:13:59] | Excuse me! excuse me! hello? Coffee? | 对不起 服务生 我的咖啡呢 |
[1:14:02] | Decaf, don’t want it. Regular. | 不要去咖啡因的 要普通的 |
[1:14:05] | I’m sorry, I can’t. | 抱歉 我不干了 |
[1:14:07] | I can’t do regular. I tried. It’s just not me. | 我努力过 我做不了普通人 |
[1:14:10] | I’ve been waiting here for 30 minutes. | 老天 我都等半小时了 |
[1:14:13] | he can’t do regular, the man said. | 他不是递咖啡的 老兄 |
[1:14:14] | Great, fred astaire. I didn’t pay for a floorshow. I paid for some coffee. | 真不敢相信我的咖啡到现在都没有送过来 |
[1:14:19] | Ok, that’s cool, Moose, but how are we going to get everyone together? | 好了 穆斯 可我们要怎样把大家都找回来 |
[1:14:21] | I had to get everybody here somehow. | 我已经想法子找到他们了 |
[1:14:26] | Man, did I miss you guys! | 想死你们了 |
[1:14:28] | My mornings are way too quiet without you guys yapping. | 到现在我都不习惯没有你们的相伴 |
[1:14:31] | you see? I told you he would miss us. | 看吧 我就说他会想我们的 |
[1:14:33] | yeah, ok, ok, you’re right. | 好好好 你厉害 你说对了 |
[1:14:35] | Look, I know the odds are against us. | 听着 我知道前方困难重重 |
[1:14:37] | We have no house, no routine. | 我们没有场地 没有动作编排 |
[1:14:39] | Hell, I don’t even know how we’re going to do this. | 更要命的是我都不知道我们该如何实现 |
[1:14:41] | But I believe in us, | 但我有信心 |
[1:14:43] | and I know you do too. | 我知道你们也一样 |
[1:14:44] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 说得对 说得对 |
[1:14:45] | We’ve come way too far to stop now. | 现在说放弃还为时太早 |
[1:14:48] | I know we can win this. | 我相信我们能赢 |
[1:14:50] | We be the pirates! we be the pirates! | 海盗团 海盗团 海盗团 |
[1:14:54] | We still don’t have a place to rehearse. | 可我们还是没有排练场地 |
[1:14:57] | Don’t worry about it. Moose said he found us a place. | 别担心 穆斯说他找好地方了 |
[1:15:10] | Moose! | 穆斯 |
[1:15:13] | Kido! | 迪托 |
[1:15:19] | what’s up? | 还好吗 |
[1:15:20] | I miss you. | 我好想你 |
[1:15:22] | I miss you. Come here, give me a hug. | 我也想你 来抱一下 |
[1:15:25] | Guys, hey, this is Kido. | 兄弟们 这位是迪托 |
[1:15:28] | We used to dance together in high school. | 我们以前高中时一起跳舞的 |
[1:15:29] | Am I missing something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[1:15:31] | What do these games have to do with the world jam? | 游乐场和街舞大赛有什么关系 |
[1:15:36] | You said you needed space, right? I got you, brother. | 想找个地儿练习是吧 包你满意 兄弟 |
[1:15:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:15:41] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:15:47] | Come on. This way, watch your step. | 进来 稍等下 小心台阶 |
[1:15:49] | You’re gonna like this place. | 你们肯定喜欢这里 |
[1:15:51] | Just come. | 跟我来 |
[1:15:55] | See, I told you. | 看到了吧 |
[1:15:58] | I like it, man. | 哇 我喜欢这儿 |
[1:16:01] | I used to love this game when I was little. | 我小时候最喜欢这东西了 |
[1:16:04] | Who do they belong to? | 他们由谁照看的 |
[1:16:05] | Oh, me. I watch them after school | 我 因为他们父母在这里上班 |
[1:16:07] | because their parents work here. | 他们放学后由我照看 |
[1:16:09] | I don’t know. Do you think this is gonna work? | 我说不上来 你们觉得这里行 |
[1:16:11] | And there’s so much junk. | 到处都是垃圾 |
[1:16:13] | There’s no room, and we barely have any dancers. | 没有空地 而且人数也不够 |
[1:16:14] | Yeah, and the samurai, they outnumber us two to one. | 没算错的话 他们比我们人多 |
[1:16:22] | Hold that thought. | 等一下 |
[1:16:42] | Oh, my god! msa crew! long time, no see! | 天哪 我的舞团 好久不见 |
[1:16:46] | Kido! you ruined our slow-motion thing! | 迪托 好久不见呀 |
[1:16:51] | Guys, I thought you might need some extra dancers. | 兄弟们 我们应该还要些新舞者 |
[1:16:53] | Pirates, meet the msa crew. | 海盗团 来会会MSA舞团 |
[1:16:56] | Hey, let’s show them what we got. | 让他们瞧瞧我们的本事 |
[1:17:01] | All right, so first up we got, We got a floor master, monster. | 首先介绍 旋转王 老妖 |
[1:17:12] | We got cable, the man with no bones. | 第二位 无骨人 加伯 |
[1:17:21] | Fly, fly can groove and shake. | 第三位 会摇摆的芙莱娜 |
[1:17:31] | The popping tapper, hair. | 这位是柔韧的波比 |
[1:17:38] | Last but not least, smiles, ladies and gentlemen. | 最后一位 女士们先生们 迈尔斯 |
[1:17:54] | All right, guys, I think this is gonna work. | 好了 各位 我想这样还能凑合 |
[1:17:56] | Work? We gonna kick some ass! | 凑合 我们可是要一鸣惊人 |
[1:19:01] | Will we win the world jam? | 我们会赢得全球街舞大赛吗 |
[1:19:07] | You may have… | 你们可能会 |
[1:19:13] | give me my money back, man. | 把钱还我 |
[1:19:31] | Hey, guys, check this out. | 各位 过来看看 |
[1:19:32] | This is for the world jam. | 试验成功 |
[1:19:34] | Imagine these lights on this shirt. | 想想我们的舞衣上灯光闪闪 |
[1:20:04] | I like your dance moves. | 我喜欢你的舞步 |
[1:20:07] | I like your accent. | 我喜欢你的口音 |
[1:20:08] | You like my accent? | 你喜欢我的口音 |
[1:20:10] | That’s good. I like yours. | 好啊 我也喜欢你的口音 |
[1:20:14] | I don’t have a accent. | 我才没口音呢 |
[1:20:35] | Carlos. I knew you’d come back. | 卡洛斯 我就知道你会回来 |
[1:20:39] | we need you, man. | 因为我们需要你 |
[1:20:40] | you need me, huh? | 需要我是吗 |
[1:20:41] | – yeah. – well, check this out. | -是啊 -那听好了 |
[1:20:43] | -I got a message from Julien. -what? | -我帮朱利安带个话 -你说什么 |
[1:20:45] | -I’ve been training with the samurais, right? – what? | -我一直和武士团一起训练 -什么 |
[1:20:47] | they want to offer you a deal. | 他们想跟你做笔交易 |
[1:20:50] | -is this a joke? – If you want the house back, | -开玩笑吗 -你不是想要回房子吗 |
[1:20:52] | you can have it back, free and clear. | 你可以完好无损地拿回房子 |
[1:20:54] | what’s the catch? | 什么条件 |
[1:20:56] | throw the battle. | 放弃比赛 |
[1:20:58] | – throw the battle? – yeah. | -要我放弃比赛 -没错 |
[1:20:59] | Can’t you see? | 还不明白吗 |
[1:21:00] | I’m trying to give you all a chance to have what you want. | 我给了你一个要回房子的机会 |
[1:21:02] | how could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:21:03] | this is real life, Luke. | 这就是现实 卢克 |
[1:21:05] | When you gonna wake your ass up and see that? | 什么时候你才会明白呢 |
[1:21:08] | It’s time to grow up. | 是时候长大了 |
[1:21:10] | The samurai will win at any cost. | 无论如何 武士团赢定了 |
[1:21:12] | You need to leave now. | 你现在马上给我走 |
[1:21:16] | Think about it. | 好好考虑 |
[1:21:18] | The offer stands. | 现在交易还有效 |
[1:21:20] | Or you can take your chances at the battle. | 或者你就去赛场上碰碰运气吧 |
[1:21:46] | What’s up, everybody? | 大家好啊 |
[1:21:49] | My name is grandmaster caz, | 我叫詹姆士·凯姆 |
[1:21:51] | And l’d like to welcome you to the | 欢迎来到 |
[1:21:53] | biggest dance battle on planet earth. | 全宇宙最闪亮的街舞大赛现场 |
[1:21:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is the world jam! | 女士们先生们 这里是全球街舞大赛 |
[1:22:02] | Let’s go! | 舞动起来 |
[1:22:31] | Coming up next, our main event, | 下面是今晚的重头戏 |
[1:22:33] | The world jam championship matchup. | 看街舞大赛的冠军究竟花落谁家 |
[1:22:37] | The house of pirates versus the house of samurai. | 是大名鼎鼎的海盗团还是炙手可热的武士们 |
[1:22:40] | And this battle is the battle you won’t forget. | 这将是你永生难忘的比赛 |
[1:23:03] | are you all excited? | 你们激动吗 |
[1:23:06] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[1:23:11] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[1:23:13] | Look, I know I lied to you. | 我知道我骗了你 |
[1:23:16] | But everything we had was real. | 但我们之间的感情是真的 |
[1:23:21] | I’m leaving tomorrow. | 我明天就要走了 |
[1:23:24] | I’m taking a train to california. | 搭火车去加利福尼亚 |
[1:23:27] | And I wouldn’t have the courage to do that without you. | 没有你 我将没有离开的勇气 |
[1:23:31] | I know you have dreams, too. | 我知道你也有梦想 |
[1:23:33] | This is crazy… | 这很疯狂 |
[1:23:37] | But come with me. | 可你会和我一起走吗 |
[1:23:41] | What makes you think I would trust you again? | 你凭什么以为我还会再相信你 |
[1:23:47] | Because that person that I was only with you… | 因为只有和你在一起的时候 |
[1:23:52] | ..That’s who I really am. | 我才是真正的我 |
[1:23:54] | Right about now, pirates to the stage! | 各位 接下来有请海盗团上台 |
[1:23:59] | let’s hear it for the pirates, y’all. | 掌声鼓励 请大家拭目以待 |
[1:24:01] | Luke! | 卢克 |
[1:24:05] | Good luck today. | 祝你好运 |
[1:24:07] | Here they come. Here they come. Here come the pirates. | 他们来了 他们来了 |
[1:24:12] | But is it enough to upset the mighty samurai? | 他们能否获胜呢 |
[1:24:16] | Only time will tell. | 我们只能等待看最后结果了 |
[1:24:19] | Samurai, to the stage! | 有请武士团上台 |
[1:24:22] | And here they come, in the black and gold, the samurai! | 他们身着黑金色战服 他们来了 |
[1:24:25] | Looks like they mean serious business. | 令人震撼害怕的武士团 |
[1:24:32] | Let’s go! | 比赛开始 |
[1:25:02] | Pirates, come on. First round, there it is. | 海盗团 他们完成第一轮了 |
[1:25:07] | Here come the samurai. Let’s see | 接下来上场的是武士团 |
[1:25:08] | what they’re working with, people. | 我们看看他们如何应对 |
[1:25:46] | This looks personal. | 他们公开挑衅 |
[1:28:47] | Samurai’s wiping up the floor with these guys. | 武士们用舞姿擦亮了整个舞台 |
[1:28:50] | It looks like it’s over. It looks like it’s over, people. | 看样子要结束了 各位 快结束了 |
[1:28:57] | we can take ’em. | 我们能战胜他 |
[1:28:58] | you said so yourself, we’re not ready. | 你自己说的 我们还没准备好 |
[1:29:01] | You can trust me. | 相信我 |
[1:29:02] | It looks like it’s over. | 看来没戏了 |
[1:29:04] | There’s no way the pirates can come back from this. | 海盗团已经回天乏术 |
[1:29:09] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[1:29:10] | The pirates are answering back. | 海盗团应战了 |
[1:29:13] | get off the stage. | 下去 |
[1:29:14] | get off me! | 放开我 |
[1:29:16] | – stop it! – what are you doing? | -住手 -你在干什么 |
[1:29:18] | – you can’t do this. You’re samurai. – not any more. | -你不能这么对你哥 -你不是我哥 |
[1:29:20] | what happened to family? | 那我们的家呢 |
[1:29:21] | this is my family, Julien. | 这才是我的家 朱利安 |
[1:29:22] | Get off me. | 放开我 |
[1:29:25] | Let’s get back to business, people. | 我们赶紧回到正题 |
[1:30:29] | All right, y’all, let’s go. What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 你们干啥呢 |
[1:30:32] | What are they trying now? It ain’t over yet. | 比赛还没结束 |
[1:32:06] | Now, here’s the pirate shorties! Oh, my! | 瞧瞧金光闪闪的海盗团哪 老天啊 |
[1:33:08] | That’s it, that’s it. It’s a wrap. | 好了好了 |
[1:33:11] | And both of our finalists did their thing. | 我们的决赛选手已经比赛完毕 |
[1:33:13] | But now it’s time for our judges to decide | 现在把时间交给我们的评委 |
[1:33:17] | Who’s going home with this hundred thousand dollars. | 谁将赢走十万美元的奖金 |
[1:33:20] | Judges, are you ready with your decision? | 评委们 你们决定好了吗 |
[1:33:23] | Whose flag you gonna raise? | 你们将举起谁的队旗 |
[1:33:25] | Black and gold for the samurai, | 是武士团的黑金色旗 |
[1:33:27] | Or red and black for the pirates? | 还是海盗团的红黑色旗 |
[1:33:31] | pirates! there it is! | 海盗团 |
[1:33:35] | The house of pirates are the winners | 天哪 海盗街舞团是第一届 |
[1:33:39] | Of the first annual world jam! | 全球街舞大赛的冠军得主 |
[1:33:45] | It’s over. One hundred thousand dollars to the house of pirates! | 比赛结束 十万元奖金属于海盗街舞团 |
[1:34:23] | Dear Luke, your film was so great, | 亲爱的卢克 你的电影棒极了 |
[1:34:26] | I had to share it. | 我不得不将其分享 |
[1:34:27] | I hope you give yourself the chance to live your dream. | 我希望你能给自己一个实现梦想的机会 |
[1:34:30] | Love, nataiie. | 爱你的娜塔莉 |
[1:34:40] | You can go to her if you want to. | 你要想去就去吧 |
[1:34:42] | I will take care of everything until you get back. | 你回来之前我会照顾好一切 |
[1:34:46] | You gave us the chance to live our dreams, | 你给了我们实现自己梦想的机会 |
[1:34:49] | And now it is time for you to go and live your dreams. | 而现在就是你出发 实现自己梦想的时候 |
[1:35:13] | You know, some famous guy once said, | 有位名人曾说过 |
[1:35:15] | “to travei is better than to arrive.” | 实现梦想的过程要比结果好得多 |
[1:35:20] | And I was like, “what?” | 我当时想 怎么可能 |
[1:35:23] | Because I used to think that there is only one path to | 因为也许我当时以为要实现梦想 |
[1:35:26] | take to where you want to get to be in life. | 只有一条途径 |
[1:35:29] | But if you choose that one path, | 可如果你选择了一条路 |
[1:35:30] | That doesn’t mean you have to abandon all the other ones. | 这并不意味着你要放弃其他的方式 |
[1:35:33] | I realise that it’s actually what happens along the way | 回首成长之路 我明白了 |
[1:35:37] | that counts. | 梦想的实现 |
[1:35:40] | The stumbles and the falls | 充满了挫折 |
[1:35:45] | And the friendships. | 与友谊 |
[1:35:48] | It’s the journey, | 这是梦想之旅 |
[1:35:50] | not the destination. | 而绝非最终目标 |
[1:35:53] | You just gotta, I guess, trust that the future will | 我想 你应该相信未来 |
[1:35:57] | work itseif out like it’s supposed to. | 梦想终将实现 |
[1:36:00] | I mean, I guess I’m asking the school to kinda go freestyle with me here, | 我请求学校能让我自由地追求梦想 |
[1:36:04] | But I’m ready to jump. | 我已准备好创造新纪录 |
[1:36:06] | What you’re asking for here | 在此 你申请的是 |
[1:36:08] | Is a double major in engineering…And dance. | 工程学与舞蹈学双学位 |
[1:36:14] | – Yeah. – Well, it’s certainly a first. | -没错 -绝对史无前例 |
[1:36:30] | So? | 怎样 |
[1:36:33] | Yeah, I mean, I… I’m a double major, so… | 我是双学位 |
[1:36:38] | No way, Moose! oh, my gosh! | 不是吧 穆斯 天哪 |
[1:36:40] | oh, my gosh! I can’t believe it. | 老天 真不敢相信 |
[1:36:42] | I can’t believe it. | 我自己都不敢相信 |
[1:36:43] | What do you mean, you can’t believe it? | 什么叫你不敢相信 |
[1:36:45] | Cam, thank you, thank you for being there. | 小卡 谢谢你伴我左右 |
[1:36:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[1:37:14] | What happened? Did you forget something? | 怎么 忘了什么了吧 |
[1:37:17] | I think you forgot to say goodbye. | 我想你是忘记告别了吧 |
[1:37:27] | don’t listen to him. no, listen. | 不不 听我说 |
[1:37:28] | I kissed your hand, remember? | 我给你我的心 |
[1:37:29] | So what | 那又怎样 |
[1:37:31] | I’m going to miss you guys. | 我会想你们的 |
[1:37:36] | Give me a hug, give me a hug. | 来拥抱一下 抱一下 |
[1:37:41] | Come on, don’t cry. Don’t cry. | 别哭 别哭 |
[1:37:47] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克呢 |
[1:38:39] | all right, all right. | 好了啦 |
[1:38:44] | Crazy. Don’t listen to them, ok? | 疯了 别理他们 |
[1:39:00] | Can I kiss somebody right now? | 现在哪位能让我亲下 |
[1:39:04] | Hang on a second, ok? I’ll be right back. | 等我下好吗 马上回来 |
[1:39:13] | This is for you, man. | 这是给你的 |
[1:39:16] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[1:39:21] | You’re b-fab. Remember that. | 记住 你是个舞匣子 |
[1:39:23] | Take care of the house, guys. | 照顾好我们的舞团 |
[1:39:28] | Open it. | 快打开看看 |
[1:39:40] | – you ready? – yeah. | -准备好了吗 -当然 |
[1:39:47] | – let’s go party, people. – yeah. | -我们去派对吧 -好啊 |