英文名称:Stage Mother
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | ♪ Come on over and we’ll settle it right ♪ | ♪ 回到我身边 我们会重归于好 ♪ |
[01:03] | ♪ Put your dukes up ♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头 ♪ |
[01:04] | ♪ ’cause I’m ready to fight for you ♪ | ♪ 因为我准备好为你而战 ♪ |
[01:08] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我愿为你而战 ♪ |
[01:11] | Has anyone seen my pushup bra? | 有人看到我的聚拢型的胸罩吗 |
[01:13] | Under your wig. | 在你假发下面 |
[01:16] | You’re on in two minutes, Rickey. | 还有两分钟就要上了 瑞奇 |
[01:19] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我愿为你而战 ♪ |
[01:24] | ♪ Come on over and we’ll settle it right ♪ | ♪ 回到我身边 我们会重归于好 ♪ |
[01:26] | ♪ Put your dukes up ’cause I’m ready ♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头 因为我准备好了 ♪ |
[01:29] | ♪ To fight for you ♪ | ♪ 来为你战斗 ♪ |
[01:31] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我愿为你而战 ♪ |
[01:34] | Alright, let’s hear it for the gruesome twosome! | 好的 让我们为这骇人的一对欢呼吧 |
[01:37] | Or as I affectionately call them, | 或者我会亲切地称她们 |
[01:38] | Dumb and Dumber! | 阿呆与阿瓜 |
[01:40] | The Diva and Miss Ambrose. | 女主角兼安布罗斯小姐 |
[01:44] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[01:46] | I’m Dusty Muffin. And I gotta warn you, this muffin has nuts. | 我是灰灰·松饼 我不得不警告你们 这松饼里有坚果 |
[01:49] | You know, in case you’re allergic. | 以防你们过敏 |
[01:52] | Welcome to our show: Leave it, it’s Beaver! | 欢迎来到我们的秀 别碰逼哦 |
[01:56] | Oh, what, honey, you’re straight? | 什么 甜心 你是直的 |
[01:58] | Yeah, guess what. | 没错 猜猜怎样 |
[01:59] | So is spaghetti | 意大利面也这德性 |
[02:00] | until you get it hot and wet. | 直到你把它搞得又热又湿 |
[02:02] | She got fired from the sperm bank for drinking on the job! | 她因为上班喝酒被精子库开除了 |
[02:06] | Rickey Pedia! | 瑞奇·佩蒂亚 |
[02:08] | ♪ And if you must go ♪ | ♪ 如果你必须走 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ Oh darling I’ll set you free ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我给你自由 ♪ |
[02:15] | ♪ But I know in time ♪ | ♪ 但我知道终有一时 ♪ |
[02:18] | ♪ That we’ll be together ♪ | ♪ 我们会在一起 ♪ |
[02:23] | ♪ Now I won’t try ♪ | ♪ 现在我不会试着 ♪ |
[02:26] | ♪ To stop you now from leaving ♪ | ♪ 阻止你现在的离开 ♪ |
[02:29] | ♪ ‘Cause in my heart I know ♪ | ♪ 因为于我心中我知道 ♪ |
[02:34] | ♪ Love will lead you back ♪ | ♪ 爱会指引你回来 ♪ |
[02:37] | ♪ Someday I just know ♪ | ♪ 我只知道会是某天 ♪ |
[02:40] | ♪ That love will lead you back to my arms ♪ | ♪ 爱会指引你重回我拥抱 ♪ |
[02:46] | ♪ Where you belong ♪ | ♪ 重回到属于你的地方 ♪ |
[02:47] | ♪ I’m sure ♪ | ♪ 我确信 ♪ |
[02:50] | ♪ Sure as stars are shining ♪ | ♪ 就如星星会闪耀一样 ♪ |
[02:52] | Rickey. Rickey. Rickey! | 瑞奇 瑞奇 瑞奇 |
[02:54] | God, Rickey, what did you take, huh? | 天哪 你嗑了什么 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1251个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:181个,六级词汇:86个,GRE词汇:100个,托福词汇:133个,考研词汇:201个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:368个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:57] | Okay, breathe. Breathe. Rickey. | 好 吸气 吸气 瑞奇 |
[02:59] | Come on, baby, what did you take? Huh? | 快点 宝贝 你嗑了什么 |
[03:01] | What did you take? Rickey? | 你嗑了什么 瑞奇 |
[03:06] | Alright, ladies and Henry, from the top. | 好的 女士们以及亨利 从头再来 |
[03:11] | And a-one and two and… | 准备 一 二 开始 |
[03:13] | 欢迎来到 红维恩镇 德克萨斯州 | |
[03:15] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 奇异恩典 ♪ |
[03:18] | ♪ How sweet the sound ♪ | ♪ 何等甘甜 ♪ |
[03:24] | ♪ That saved a wretch like me… ♪ | ♪ 我罪已得赦免 ♪ |
[03:36] | ♪ I once was lost ♪ | ♪ 前我失丧 ♪ |
[03:40] | ♪ But now am found ♪ | ♪ 今被寻回 ♪ |
[03:45] | ♪ Was blind but now… I see ♪ | ♪ 曾经目盲,重又得见 ♪ |
[03:57] | Alright, well, that was neither amazing nor graceful. | 好吧 那并不惊艳也不优雅 |
[04:01] | Erna Lee and Imogene, | Erna Lee 还有伊莫金 |
[04:03] | it’s not a competition, ladies. | 这不是竞赛 女士们 |
[04:05] | God can hear you, I assure you. | 上帝听得见你的 我向你们保证 |
[04:08] | Thank you, Bevette. | 谢谢你 贝薇特 麻烦再来一次 |
[04:12] | ♪ Amazing grace ♪ | ♪ 奇异恩典 ♪ |
[04:17] | ♪ How sweet the… ♪ | ♪ 何等甘甜 ♪ |
[04:20] | Wear the red. | 涂大红的口红 |
[04:21] | Helps if the choir can read your lips, | 唱诗班那群五音不全的要是看懂你的嘴唇 |
[04:24] | tone deaf as they are. | 你还能轻松一些 |
[04:25] | Oh, Bevette. | 贝薇特 |
[04:27] | Well, you let anyone in who wants to sing, even if they can’t. | 随便什么人你都让唱 会不会的想唱就行 |
[04:31] | It’s church, Bevette, not a contest. | 这是教堂 贝薇特 不是比赛 |
[04:35] | Phone for you. Who is it? | 你的电话 是谁 |
[04:39] | Friend of Rickey’s. | 瑞奇的朋友 |
[04:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:47] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[04:51] | What’d he take? | 他吃了什么 |
[04:53] | What is it, Maybelline? | 谁啊 美宝莲 |
[04:58] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[05:00] | No!! No, no, no!! | 不 不不不 |
[05:15] | You need to eat somethin’. | 你需要吃些东西 |
[05:21] | Beautiful boy. | 多漂亮的男孩 |
[05:23] | A long time ago, Maybelline. | 很久以前是 美宝莲 |
[05:26] | Did you book the flights? | 你订过机票了吗 |
[05:28] | Funeral’s Monday. | 葬礼的周一 |
[05:30] | We’re not goin’ anywhere. Now you need to rest your nerves. | 我们哪也不会去 现在你需要冷静下来 |
[05:34] | Come on, now. Just a couple of bites. | 快点 吃几口就行 |
[05:51] | Anybody home?! | 有人在家吗 |
[05:54] | In here, Bevette. | 这里 贝薇特 |
[05:56] | Ah… You all packed? | 你都收拾好了 |
[05:59] | Thanks again for takin’ me. | 再次感谢带上我 |
[06:02] | You wearin’ that? On the plane? | 你要穿着那个 坐飞机啊 |
[06:04] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[06:06] | Well, at least you’ll be comfortable. | 至少你是舒服了 |
[06:16] | Where do you think you’re goin’? | 你觉得你是在去哪 |
[06:18] | Well, I’ll just… maybe skedaddle off to the bathroom, | 我可能 要先溜到卫生间去一趟 |
[06:21] | let you two have a little tête-à-tête. | 让你们俩有个小小的两人私语 |
[06:26] | Well? | 怎么说 |
[06:29] | You know where I’m going. | 你知道我要去哪 |
[06:30] | You weren’t gonna ask me? | 你不会问问我吗 |
[06:34] | I’ll only be gone a few days. | 我只是出去几天 |
[06:35] | One of us has to go, | 我们中的一个必须去 |
[06:38] | make sure he’s… put to rest properly. | 确保他已经 好好地安息了 |
[06:41] | He already moved on from us years ago by his own choice. | 他已离开我们好多年了 他自己选择的 |
[06:45] | Well, I’m still his mother. | 我仍然是他的母亲 |
[06:48] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[06:50] | Bevette, come on! | 贝薇特 快点 |
[06:53] | Hurry up or I’ll miss my flight! | 赶紧的 要不然我就错过航班了 |
[06:58] | What’s the point of puttin’ yourself through this? | 把你自己搅和进去是为了什么 |
[07:03] | We did it your way for 10 years, Jeb. | 我们按着你的方式十年了 杰布 |
[07:06] | You can’t punish him anymore. | 你再也惩罚不了他了 |
[07:08] | Now you’re just punishing me. | 现在你只是在惩罚我而已 |
[07:11] | You do what you want. | 你做你想做的 |
[07:13] | I’m goin’ to my own son’s funeral! | 我要去参加我自己儿子的葬礼 |
[07:56] | ♪ Deep in your bones ♪ | ♪ 深入骨髓 ♪ |
[07:58] | ♪ Your body bereaved ♪ | ♪ 肉体不再 ♪ |
[08:02] | ♪ With nomenclature ♪ | ♪ 拥有名字 ♪ |
[08:04] | ♪ Like you wanted to be ♪ | ♪ 如你所愿 ♪ |
[08:08] | ♪ Framed by nature ♪ | ♪ 被自然陷害 ♪ |
[08:12] | ♪ The spirit awaiting ♪ | ♪ 灵魂等待着降临 ♪ |
[08:16] | ♪ All those remaining ♪ | ♪ 所有的一切仍有留存 ♪ |
[08:20] | ♪ I sing a hymn for him ♪ | ♪ 我为他唱一首圣歌 ♪ |
[08:21] | ♪ And with tears in his eyes ♪ | ♪ 泪水现于他的眼眶 ♪ |
[08:25] | ♪ You looked to the light and said ♪ | ♪ 你看着那道光说 ♪ |
[08:29] | ♪ I’ve lived a good life ♪ | ♪ 我已有过美好生活 ♪ |
[08:31] | ♪ Don’t you worry ♪ | ♪ 你不必担心 ♪ |
[08:34] | ♪ Don’t you wait for me ♪ | ♪ 你不必等候我 ♪ |
[08:39] | ♪ I’ll never be dead ♪ | ♪ 我从未死过 ♪ |
[08:42] | ♪ Said the book that I read ♪ | ♪ 那本我读过的书如此说 ♪ |
[08:54] | Thank you, Joan. | 谢谢你 乔安 |
[08:56] | Rickey would’ve loved that. | 瑞奇会喜欢那个的 |
[08:59] | I’m Rickey’s drag mother, Dusty Muffin. | 我是瑞奇的变装母亲 灰灰·松饼 |
[09:02] | Rickey Metcalf or, as we know her, | 瑞奇·梅特卡夫 或是我们所认识的她 |
[09:05] | Rickey Pedia, was… | 瑞奇·佩蒂亚曾是个 |
[09:08] | a big, fucking, flaming comet. | 巨大 操蛋 燃烧着的彗星 |
[09:14] | More was more when it came to Rickey. | 越来越多 当它来到了瑞奇身上时 |
[09:16] | More laughter, more joy, | 更多欢笑 更多愉悦 |
[09:18] | more sex, more booze, | 更多性 更多酒 |
[09:22] | more drugs and, yes, more mascara. | 更多毒品 还有 是的 更多的睫毛膏 |
[09:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[09:28] | with a tribute to Rickey, | 带着对瑞奇的致敬 |
[09:31] | Rickey’s drag sisters from the rehab mission! | 欢迎瑞奇的变装姐妹们 来自康复中心 |
[09:37] | ♪ How can I live without your love ♪ | ♪ 没有你的爱我该怎么活 ♪ |
[09:40] | ♪ I don’t wanna live without your love ♪ | ♪ 没有你的爱我不愿活着 ♪ |
[09:44] | ♪ You’re bringing ecstasy ♪ | ♪ 你让我销魂 ♪ |
[09:48] | ♪ To me ♪ | ♪ 给我 ♪ |
[09:51] | ♪ Touch me now Touch me now ♪ | ♪ 抚摸我就是现在 抚摸我就是现在 ♪ |
[09:53] | ♪ It feels so good it feels white hot ♪ | ♪ 这感觉如此美妙 如此火热 ♪ |
[09:57] | ♪ You touch me when we’re dancing and ♪ | ♪ 你抚摸我当我们舞蹈时 ♪ |
[09:59] | ♪ I love it a lot ♪ | ♪ 我是那么享受其中 ♪ |
[10:01] | ♪ You’re the only man who makes me weep ♪ | ♪ 你是唯一让我哭泣的男人 ♪ |
[10:05] | ♪ And you’re the only man who makes me free ♪ | ♪ 你是唯一解放我的男人 ♪ |
[10:09] | ♪ Oh baby it’s so hard ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 这太难了 ♪ |
[10:12] | ♪ It’s so hard ♪ | ♪ 太难了 ♪ |
[10:15] | ♪ So hard to handle ♪ | ♪ 如此难控制 ♪ |
[10:17] | ♪ It feels so good ♪ | ♪ 这感觉如此美妙 ♪ |
[10:18] | ♪ It feels white hot ♪ | ♪ 如此火热 ♪ |
[10:21] | ♪ Touch me when we’re dancing and ♪ | ♪ 当我们舞蹈时抚摸我吧 ♪ |
[10:23] | ♪ I’ll love it a lot ♪ | ♪ 我是那么享受其中 ♪ |
[10:25] | ♪ You’re the only man who makes me weep ♪ | ♪ 你是唯一让我哭泣的男人 ♪ |
[10:28] | ♪ And you’re the only man who makes me free ♪ | ♪ 你是唯一解放我的男人 ♪ |
[10:33] | ♪ Oh baby it’s so hard ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 这太难了 ♪ |
[10:36] | ♪ It’s so hard ♪ | ♪ 太难了 ♪ |
[10:39] | ♪ So hard to handle | ♪ 如此难对付 ♪ |
[10:41] | ♪ Oh baby it’s so hard… ♪ | ♪ 宝贝 这太难了 ♪ |
[11:12] | ♪ Just like me when I find lipstick on his tie ♪ | ♪ 就像我在他领带上发现口红一样 ♪ |
[11:16] | ♪ He says there’s no other woman ♪ | ♪ 他说没有其他的女人 ♪ |
[11:18] | ♪ so it must be a guy ♪ | ♪ 所以一定是个男人 ♪ |
[11:19] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 不 ♪ |
[11:21] | ♪ Quelle tragédie ♪ | ♪ 真是悲剧 ♪ |
[11:24] | ♪ Oui ♪ | ♪ 我愿意 ♪ |
[11:46] | I’m Rickey’s mother. | 我是瑞奇的妈妈 |
[11:50] | Wait, please. Uh… | 等下 别 |
[11:53] | I was upset yesterday. | 我昨天心烦意乱 |
[11:55] | Oh, when you stormed out of your son’s funeral. | 所以你气冲冲的离开你儿子的葬礼 |
[11:58] | I don’t storm. I flounce. | 我没冲出去 我跑出去的 |
[12:01] | And I regret it very much. I apologize. | 我非常后悔 我道歉 |
[12:05] | Well, there’s no freshness date on bullshit. | 胡说八道可没有保质期 |
[12:08] | Whether you believe me or not, | 不管你信不信我 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:12] | But I was expecting a funeral, | 不过我当时期待的是葬礼 |
[12:14] | not a musical comedy. | 而不是音乐喜剧 |
[12:16] | It’s how he would’ve wanted it. | 这就是他想要的 |
[12:18] | But you wouldn’t know that, because you didn’t know your son. | 但是你不会知道 因为你不了解你的儿子 |
[12:20] | Why are you here, Mrs. Metcalf, | 你为什么来这 梅特卡夫女士 |
[12:22] | circling like a vulture | 像个秃鹰一样晃来晃去 |
[12:23] | for whatever you can get? | 为了你能得到什么 |
[12:25] | – What? – Talk to my lawyer. | -什么 -和我律师说去 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 我对你的损失表示遗憾 |
[12:43] | Oh. Oh, shit. Did I just run over your foot? | 操 我刚碾到你的脚了吗 |
[12:46] | No, I’m fine. | 没 我没事 |
[12:49] | You are so delectable. | 你可真美味 |
[12:52] | I’d like to slather you in batter | 我想用面糊裹住你 |
[12:54] | and pop you in the roaster. | 然后把你放进烤箱 |
[12:58] | Yes, I would. | 是的 |
[12:59] | Oh, my God, are you Rickey’s mom… | 我的天呐 你是瑞奇的妈妈 |
[13:02] | from Texas? | 来自德克萨斯州 |
[13:03] | Maybelline Metcalf. | 美宝莲·梅特卡夫 |
[13:05] | I’m Sienna Ellison. | 我是西恩娜·埃里森 |
[13:06] | Rickey and I were best friends. | 瑞奇和我曾是最好的朋友 |
[13:09] | This is also Rickey. | 他也叫瑞奇 |
[13:14] | So Nathan wouldn’t even let you in? | 内森都不让你进门的吗 |
[13:18] | He hates me. He hates everyone right now. | 他恨我 他现在恨所有人 |
[13:23] | Just go around. It’s a baby. | 绕道走不行么 不就是个婴儿 |
[13:29] | Is Rickey the baby’s father? | 瑞奇是孩子的爸爸么 |
[13:31] | Oh, God, no. Definitely not. | 天呢 当然不是了 |
[13:34] | Do you know who is? | 那你知道孩子的爸爸是谁么 |
[13:36] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[13:40] | Like 90-something percent. Listen, | 大概百分之九十确定吧 |
[13:42] | the guy left me for some girl | 那男的为了一个在排队买新苹果手机时 |
[13:44] | he met in line for the new iPhone. | 认识的姑娘离开我 |
[13:48] | So, like, when he was asleep, | 所以 当他睡觉的时候 |
[13:50] | I took pictures of his little, tiny dick, | 我给他奇小无比的老二拍了张照片 |
[13:53] | and then I posted them on all of his chat rooms. | 然后把它发到他所有聊天室里 |
[13:56] | Anyway, he got a restraining order against me, | 总之他申请了针对我的限制令 |
[13:57] | but it was worth it. | 不过老娘觉得值了 |
[13:58] | Oh, my. | 天呢 |
[14:00] | It’s like every breakup: | 就像所有分手一样 |
[14:01] | all that oral sex | 那么多次口交 |
[14:02] | and it’s like you’re strangers. | 到头来还不是换来个形同陌路 |
[14:05] | It must be hard raising a child on your own. | 一个人养孩子一定很辛苦 |
[14:08] | I would’ve never gotten pregnant if I knew Rickey was gonna OD. | 要是知道瑞奇会服药过量我也不会怀孕 |
[14:11] | Cause Rickey was gonna help me raise the kid, you know? | 因为瑞奇本应该帮我一起抚养小孩的 |
[14:14] | – Fucker. – Honey… | -草 -亲爱的 |
[14:17] | you thought that drug-addicted drag queen across the hall | 你觉得台上那个药物上瘾的变装皇后 |
[14:20] | would be the responsible parent? | 会成为一个负责任的父母么 |
[14:23] | He had a lot of love. | 他很有爱心 |
[14:26] | But you wouldn’t know that, would you? | 不过你也不会知道 不是么 |
[14:31] | Rickey used to write at Christmas time. | 瑞奇曾在圣诞节的时候给我写过信 |
[14:35] | He told me his best friend was Sienna. | 他说他最好的朋友是西恩娜 |
[14:38] | But I thought… You know, | 但我以为 |
[14:40] | I saw all these pictures of him with his friends, | 我看了很多他和他朋友的照片 |
[14:43] | and I just assumed. | 我只是猜测 |
[14:46] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[14:46] | – You thought I was a drag queen? – Well, yeah. | -你原来觉得我是个变装皇后吗 -对呀 |
[14:49] | I mean, San Francisco is a big melting pot, but… | 旧金山的确是个大熔炉 但 |
[14:54] | …these shits are real. | 这俩可是货真价实的 |
[14:56] | This whole nation is one big melting pot, | 这个国家就是一个大熔炉 |
[14:58] | but my town seems to be that big clump | 但我的城市似乎就是那一大团白面粉 |
[15:01] | of white flour that just won’t melt. | 就是不化 |
[15:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呢 |
[15:05] | Rickey got his sense of humour from you. | 瑞奇的幽默感是从你这遗传的 |
[15:09] | Listen… why don’t you come to my place for dinner tonight? | 听着 今晚到我家来吃饭吧 |
[15:13] | I’ll invite Nathan. | 我会邀请内森 |
[15:15] | Blindside him. | 事先瞒着他 |
[15:18] | I can see why you and Rickey were such good friends. | 我明白为啥你和瑞奇是那么好的朋友了 |
[15:21] | Well, see how you feel after you eat my cooking. | 等你吃了我做的饭再说吧 |
[15:23] | Anything I could bring? | 需要我带点什么呢 |
[15:25] | Low expectations. | 低期望值 |
[15:32] | You sure there’s nothin’ I can do? | 你确定不用我做什么吗 |
[15:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[15:46] | What is she doing here? | 她怎么在这儿 |
[15:48] | Don’t be mad. She came all this way. | 别生气 她大老远来的 |
[15:50] | Oh, I didn’t realize | 我之前没发现 |
[15:51] | you were such a busybody. | 你还这么爱多管闲事呢 |
[15:52] | I have nothing to say to her. | 我跟她无话可说 |
[15:54] | Okay, so just listen and stop being such a dick. | 那就听她说 别这么混蛋 |
[16:05] | Okay… Sorry, the chicken was totally overcooked. | 好吧 抱歉鸡肉完全煮老了 |
[16:09] | Oh, it’s Cajun-style. | 没事 这是卡真风格的 |
[16:12] | A little blackened around the edges is all. | 只是边缘有点发黑罢了 |
[16:15] | Well, desert will be better. It’s my specialty. Shall I serve it? | 甜点会好点 是我的拿手菜 我端上来么 |
[16:19] | Yeah. | 端吧 |
[16:21] | So bitchy. | 事真多 |
[16:24] | – Let me help. – No, no, no. You sit down. You’re my guest. | -我来帮忙吧 -不用 你坐着 你是客人 |
[16:35] | I’m not here to fight with you, | 我不是来跟你吵架的 |
[16:37] | but I did know my son for most of his life. | 但我确实认识我儿子大半辈子了 |
[16:40] | But you’re right. | 但你是对的 |
[16:42] | I didn’t know who he became when he moved here, | 我不知道他来到这里后变成了什么样 |
[16:45] | I only knew the boy. | 我只知道他还是个男孩的时候 |
[16:46] | You disowned him. | 你和他断绝关系了 |
[16:49] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[16:52] | This, my specialty… | 我的拿手好菜 |
[16:58] | …it’s my own creation. | 我自创的 |
[16:59] | I call it Banana Climax. | 我叫它’香蕉高潮’ |
[17:10] | Delicious. | 很好吃呀 |
[17:11] | – Mm, yeah, it doesn’t suck. – Thank you. | -对 不赖 -谢谢 |
[17:14] | My secret ingredient is resentment. | 我的秘方是怨恨 |
[17:17] | And a shit ton of baby food. | 和一大堆婴儿食品 |
[17:19] | Right? And a shit ton of baby food, is it? | 对不 一大堆婴儿食品 |
[17:26] | I want you to know I never stopped loving my son. | 我想让你知道我一直爱我的儿子 |
[17:29] | Would you let me see where he lived? | 你能让我看看他住的地方么 |
[17:32] | Show me… your home? | 带我去你们家看看 可以么 |
[17:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:40] | What, now? | 什么情况 现在么 |
[17:42] | It’s now or never. | 要么现在去要么永远别去 |
[17:47] | Go! | 快点呀 |
[17:56] | here…we are. | 我们到了 |
[18:01] | Those are his things, if you want to scavenge through them. | 就这些东西 如果你想搜刮的话 |
[18:03] | There’s more in the closet. | 衣橱里还有 |
[18:06] | You’re getting rid of all of it? | 你要把这些全扔了么 |
[18:08] | Donating to AIDS hospice. | 捐给艾滋病临终关怀机构 |
[18:11] | You waste no time. | 你倒是挺抓紧 |
[18:12] | Welcome to the real world, lady. | 欢迎来到现实世界 |
[18:14] | I have to move out in a week. | 我不得不这周之内搬走 |
[18:16] | I can’t afford this place on my own. | 我一个人付不起房租 |
[18:18] | – Move where? – I don’t know. | -搬去哪 -我不知道 |
[18:21] | I lived here for two years, | 我在这住了两年 |
[18:23] | but Rickey lived here for eight, so the lease was in his name, | 但是瑞奇住了八年 所以租约是他签的 |
[18:26] | and the landlord wants to jack the rent. | 而且房主想提高房租 |
[18:28] | I could fight it, | 我可以争取一下 |
[18:29] | but even if I did win, I can’t afford it. | 但即便我赢了 我也付不起 |
[18:32] | You know what? Here. | 知道么 给 |
[18:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:39] | They won’t let me touch his bank accounts or the lease | 他们不会让我经手银行账户或者租约 |
[18:42] | or the electric bill or the phone bill. | 或者电费单或者电话费单 |
[18:45] | Everything is in his name and I’m not next of kin. | 所有都是他名下的 而我不是近亲 |
[18:48] | There’s no will, and we weren’t married, | 没有遗嘱 而且我们没结婚 |
[18:51] | because he wouldn’t marry me | 因为如果你不来参加我们的婚礼 |
[18:54] | until you would be there. | 他是不会和我结婚的 |
[18:56] | Didn’t want to get married without his mommy. | 他不想在没有妈妈的情况下结婚 |
[18:58] | That’s what he said. | 这是他原话 |
[19:00] | That eventually you’d come around, | 你最终还是来了 |
[19:01] | and… here you are just a few days too late. | 只是晚了几天 |
[19:06] | Oh, yeah, he never stopped loving you either. | 哦对了 他也一直爱你 |
[19:09] | Even when I begged him to. | 即便我求他不要再折磨自己 |
[19:13] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[19:15] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[19:16] | The lease, keys, inventory, contracts. | 租约 钥匙 财产清单 合同 |
[19:19] | Rickey owned the bar. | 瑞奇是酒吧老板 |
[19:22] | – The bar? – The club. | -哪个酒吧 -俱乐部 |
[19:24] | The one we managed together? | 我们一起经营的那个 |
[19:26] | Pandora’s Box. | 潘多拉魔盒 |
[19:29] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的老天 |
[19:30] | My home. Everything I worked for, | 我的家 我所为之奋斗的 |
[19:33] | everything I own – all yours. | 所拥有的一切 都是你的了 |
[19:35] | That’s what the lawyer said. | 律师就是这么说的 |
[19:37] | Oh, my Lord, I’ve inherited a gay bar. | 老天爷 我继承了个同性恋酒吧 |
[19:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[19:42] | – Why, I don’t want it. – Well, you’ve got it! | -但我不想要呀 -那你也得接受 |
[19:46] | I gotta get ready for work. | 我得准备工作了 |
[19:50] | Take me with you. I gotta see it. | 让我跟你一起去 我得去看看 |
[19:53] | Have you ever been to a gay bar? | 你去过同性恋酒吧么 |
[19:56] | There’s always a first time. | 总有第一次 |
[20:07] | ♪ We’ve been here too long trying to get along ♪ | ♪ 我们在这里厮混太久了 ♪ |
[20:10] | Chappy. | 哥们 |
[20:12] | ♪ Pretending that you’re oh so shy ♪ | ♪ 你假装很害羞 ♪ |
[20:15] | Get her a… chardonnay. | 给她来杯霞多丽 |
[20:18] | ♪ My temperature is running high ♪ | ♪ 我越来越燥热 ♪ |
[20:21] | I’d suggest you mingle, | 我建议你到处走走聊聊 |
[20:22] | but I don’t think you have much in common with this crowd. | 但我觉得你和这些人有什么共同之处 |
[20:26] | Not really much of a crowd. | 也没什么人呀 |
[20:28] | It’s a weeknight. | 今天是工作日的晚上 |
[20:30] | ♪ Do you wanna touch Yeah ♪ | ♪ 想来摸摸么 ♪ |
[20:31] | ♪ Do you wanna touch Yeah ♪ | ♪ 想来摸摸么 ♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ Do you wanna touch me there | ♪ 你想摸摸我这么 ♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ Where there ♪ | ♪ 哪呀 这呀 ♪ |
[20:48] | ♪ Do you wanna a touch me ♪ | ♪ 你想不想摸摸我 ♪ |
[20:50] | She doesn’t play well with others, so she plays with herself! | 她不善于和别人玩 所以她和自己玩 |
[20:54] | Thank you, Joan. | 谢谢你 乔安 |
[20:56] | Let’s hear it for Joan’s choreographer | 让我们为乔安的编舞 |
[20:57] | Clitorus Leachman. | 阴蒂老湿·里奇曼鼓掌 |
[21:00] | And now the sluttiest nanny in history, | 接下来是史上最淫荡保姆 |
[21:03] | Cherry Poppins! | 小樱桃·波宾斯 |
[21:06] | She confided in my recently | 她最近跟我吐露了一个秘密 |
[21:08] | that she has a great head for figures. | 说她算术能力超强 |
[21:11] | No, sweetie, I said I have quite a figure for head. | 不 甜心 我是说我是个大块头 |
[21:15] | Tmi! | 别说了 恶心死了 |
[21:16] | And TMJ. Alright, | 好吧 闭嘴吧 |
[21:18] | up next, our very own talent scout, | 接下来 请欣赏我们的天才演员 |
[21:22] | Tequila Mockingbird! | 龙舌兰知更鸟 |
[21:26] | Like the book? | 是那本书么 |
[21:27] | And last but not least, | 最后不得不提的 |
[21:29] | the gal who has burned a lot of steaks, | 那个烤糊了很多牛排的女孩 |
[21:32] | Joan of Arc… kansas! | 贞德·堪萨斯! |
[21:35] | Get it? No? | 没明白么 |
[21:37] | ♪ Hey buds below ♪ | ♪ 下面的花蕾 ♪ |
[21:40] | ♪ Up is where to grow ♪ | ♪ 上面才是生长的方向 ♪ |
[21:43] | ♪ Up with which below can’t compare with ♪ | ♪ 下面没法和上面比 ♪ |
[21:47] | ♪ Hurry ♪ | ♪ 快来 ♪ |
[21:49] | ♪ It’s lovely up here ♪ | ♪ 上面很好 ♪ |
[21:52] | You know I love you, and Rickey, | 你知道我爱你和瑞奇 |
[21:55] | but a girls gotta eat. | 但是我们得吃饭 |
[21:57] | You’re the only act they’re coming to see. | 他们来就是要看你的表演 |
[22:00] | But that’s the problem. | 但问题是 |
[22:01] | Nobody knows what’s going on with this place. | 没人知道这地方发生了什么 |
[22:03] | We’ve been offered weeknights | 我们已经拿到了平日夜晚 |
[22:04] | at Chandelierium, | 在水晶灯俱乐部的演出邀请 |
[22:05] | and I have to take it. | 我不得不接受 |
[22:11] | I take it that’s not good. | 我觉得这不是好事 |
[22:13] | ♪ Wake up ♪ | ♪ 醒一醒 ♪ |
[22:16] | ♪ Bestir yourself♪ | ♪振作起来♪ |
[22:18] | ♪ It’s time that you disinter yourself ♪ | ♪是金子总会发光的♪ |
[22:22] | ♪ You’ve got…♪ | ♪你得要♪ |
[22:24] | Our most popular performers just quit. | 我们最好的演员退出了 |
[22:27] | Business is flat-lining. | 生意一蹶不振 |
[22:30] | Maybe ’cause there was a death in the club or… | 客人也许是嫌弃俱乐部里死了人 |
[22:33] | maybe they were just coming to see Rickey all along. | 也可能他们本就是来看瑞奇的 |
[22:39] | I never realized how much he looked like you. | 我从不理解为什么他长得这么像你 |
[22:44] | I think you were his inspiration. | 我觉得你是他的心灵导师 |
[22:49] | On stage, he was a real bitch. | 在舞台上时他就是个彻彻底底的碧池 |
[22:53] | Did you ever perform here? | 你有在这里演出过吗 |
[22:55] | Me? Heh, no. | 我吗 没有 |
[22:58] | A little karaoke sometimes. | 有时候在卡拉ok演出 |
[23:00] | I ran the business side; | 我多数时候负责运营 |
[23:01] | Rickey was creative. | 瑞奇是个有创造力的人 |
[23:04] | He put everything he had into this place. | 他为这个地方倾尽所有 |
[23:08] | This place is all I have left of him. | 这个地方就是他留给我的全部 |
[23:11] | ♪ RSVP peonies ♪ | ♪ 请柬上的牡丹花粉 ♪ |
[23:13] | ♪ Pollinate the breeze ♪ | ♪ 微风吹起 ♪ |
[23:15] | ♪ Make the queen of bees ♪ | ♪ 让我成为蜜蜂的女王 ♪ |
[23:16] | ♪ Hot as brandy ♪ | ♪ 白兰地让我欲火焚身 ♪ |
[23:20] | I have that chandelier. | 而我就拥有那个枝型吊灯 |
[23:22] | ♪ Come give at least a preview ♪ | ♪ 让我们来为 ♪ |
[23:26] | ♪ Of Easter Ha! ♪ | ♪ 复活节预演 ♪ |
[23:28] | ♪ Come up and see the good we’re giving ♪ | ♪ 过来看看我们的赐予 ♪ |
[23:33] | ♪ Come up and see the grounds for living ♪ | ♪ 过来看看我们的生活 ♪ |
[23:37] | ♪ Come poke your head out ♪ | ♪ 伸出你的头 ♪ |
[23:42] | ♪ Open up and spread out ♪ | ♪ 摊开你的手 ♪ |
[23:47] | ♪ Hurry ♪ | ♪ 快呀 ♪ |
[23:49] | ♪ It’s lovely… ♪ | ♪ 这儿的一切都是那么 ♪ |
[23:58] | ♪ Here… ♪ | ♪ 美好啊 ♪ |
[24:25] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:26] | – Sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. – I don’t mind. | -对不起 我不知道该打给谁了 -没关系 |
[24:29] | Might do me some good. | 这可能对我有好处 |
[24:32] | So there’s breast milk in the fridge. | 冰箱里存了母乳 |
[24:34] | All from this one; this one’s on strike. | 右边这个还可以产 左边的就不行了 |
[24:36] | – Lefty needs a massage. – Ah, tell me about it. | -你左边需要按摩 -得了吧 |
[24:42] | Okay, I’ll call you. | 回见了 |
[24:44] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:47] | Hey. | 小宝贝 |
[24:49] | – Hello. – Jeb, hi. | -你好 -杰布 你好 |
[24:51] | I thought I’d hear from you before now. | 我以为我还能早点接到你的电话 |
[24:53] | They’re keeping me busy, darling. | 亲爱的 我最近很忙 |
[24:55] | How was the memorial? | 追悼会怎么样了 |
[24:58] | You would’ve been… very moved. | 你会很 动容的 |
[25:02] | I’m gonna stay a little longer. | 我会呆久一点 |
[25:04] | Would you please put some money in the joint account? | 你能把钱存进联合账户吗 |
[25:08] | How much longer? | 你准备呆多久 |
[25:10] | I dunno. A few days. | 我不知道 几天吧 |
[25:13] | Five thousand, maybe ten? | 存五千或者一万 |
[25:15] | Five thousand?! | 五千 |
[25:17] | Well, there’s legal fees and… | 好吧 可能还要有法律费用 |
[25:19] | and… and other expenses and whatnot. | 或者其他费用 |
[25:24] | Well, I hope this doesn’t become a habit. | 好吧 我希望这别成为一个习惯 |
[25:26] | It’s not gonna become a habit, Jeb. | 这不会成为一个习惯的 杰布 |
[25:29] | I’m only gonna bury my son the once. | 我也只会埋葬我的儿子一次 |
[25:32] | Look, for 50 bucks | 看 为了50美元 |
[25:39] | Please get this to your landlord. | 请把这个拿给你的房东 |
[25:41] | That should cover your rent for a couple months. | 这应该可以抵你几个月房租了 |
[25:48] | I don’t want to take your money. | 我不想要你的钱 |
[25:52] | It’s Rickey’s money. I got it from his bank. | 这是瑞奇的钱 我从他的账户里拿的 |
[25:57] | I won’t see you homeless on my account. | 我绝对不会让你无家可归的 |
[26:01] | You expect me to be grateful for giving me back my own money? | 你觉得我会因为拿回自己的钱而感动吗 |
[26:06] | I’ve also decided to let the club stay open | 我决定让俱乐部开下去 |
[26:09] | for two months as a trial. | 先开两个月看一下吧 |
[26:12] | Trial for what? | 图啥呀 |
[26:12] | I can’t in good conscience | 把它卖了我良心上过意不去 |
[26:14] | even speak to my husband | 即使要和我老公谈谈 |
[26:16] | about not selling the business if it’s losing money. | 亏钱也不能卖了这盘生意 |
[26:18] | And think of it as Rickey’s legacy. | 想想这是瑞奇的遗产 |
[26:20] | Rickey would want it to be successful. | 瑞奇会希望这生意能成事的 |
[26:22] | No, I’d rather sell the place than work for you. | 不 我宁愿卖了这地方也不要给你打工 |
[26:27] | Think of us as business partners. | 把我们当作是生意伙伴就好了 |
[26:28] | And consider Sienna. | 看在西恩娜的份上 |
[26:30] | I can sleep on her sofa | 我可以睡在她的沙发上 |
[26:32] | and take care of baby Rickey | 也可以照顾瑞奇小宝宝 |
[26:33] | during the day. | 一整天都可以 |
[26:35] | That would be amazing. I’d love that. | 那很好呀 我会喜欢的 |
[26:39] | What do you know about running a drag bar? | 你对营运一个变装主题的酒吧是怎么想的 |
[26:41] | I’m a Southern Baptist choir mistress. | 我是南方浸信会合唱团的女主理人 |
[26:44] | Different songs, same divas. | 不同的歌 但同一个女主唱 |
[26:46] | Some of the same wigs, too. | 连假发都是同一顶 |
[26:49] | Just take the deal for the both of us. | 就看在我俩的份上 |
[26:53] | That is my bar! | 这是我的酒吧啊 |
[26:54] | Rickey warned me about you, but he didn’t do you justice. | 瑞奇让我提防你 但他没客观的看待你 |
[26:58] | I’m gonna find out what you’re after, you conniving bitch. | 我想知道你在找什么 你个暗算遗产的婊子 |
[27:02] | I don’t connive. | 我不是暗算 |
[27:05] | I scheme. I’m a scheming bitch. | 我只是做计划 我是个婊子领导者 |
[27:17] | We’ll nail it tonight. | 今晚我们会把它搞定的 |
[27:19] | Should I tweet our followers that we have a new closing number? | 我该发推特告诉顾客我们延期倒闭吗 |
[27:23] | Tweet away. | 可以 |
[27:24] | Smell her. | 看看她 |
[27:26] | And did you get a load of that accent? | 你能认出那是哪里的口音吗 |
[27:28] | And her name is Maybelline, for chrissake. | 上帝呀 她的名字叫美宝莲 |
[27:32] | I’d probably like it better if it were Loreal. | 我觉得叫欧莱雅更好 |
[27:36] | So is Mommy Dearest gonna be our new boss? | 所以亲爱的妈咪要成我们的新老板吗 |
[27:39] | She does own the place now. | 这地儿现在确实是她的了 |
[27:41] | Any direction at this point would be nice. | 在这一点上任何方向都是好的 |
[27:44] | Uh, Mama Metcalf? | 梅特卡夫妈妈 |
[27:46] | I’m Dusty. | 我叫灰灰 |
[27:48] | Or Roger, if you prefer it, but I prefer Dusty. | 或者你喜欢的话可以叫我罗杰 但我还是喜欢灰灰 |
[27:53] | I was Rickey’s drag mother. | 我是瑞奇的变装母亲 |
[27:56] | A drag mother… shows a younger queen the ropes, | 一个变装母亲 是没什么经验的变装皇后的领路人 |
[28:00] | teaches her the rules of etiquette, | 教教她变装的方法和规矩 |
[28:02] | and helps bring out the queen from within. | 并且帮助她们走出新手期 |
[28:05] | We’re sorry for your loss. | 我们为你的损失感到很遗憾 |
[28:08] | – I’m Eric. – Hi, Eric. | -我是埃里克 -你好 埃里克 |
[28:12] | I heard you sing at his funeral. It was beautiful. | 我听到你在他的葬礼上唱歌 那很美丽 |
[28:15] | Thank you. It really touched my heart. | 谢谢 那令我很感动 |
[28:17] | I’m Joan. | 我是乔安 |
[28:19] | – You have a boy name? – Just Joan. | -你的名字怎么这么男性化 -就叫乔安 |
[28:22] | Nice to meet you, Joan. | 很高兴认识你 乔安 |
[28:24] | I’m Cherry. | 我叫小樱桃 |
[28:24] | We all loved Rickey very much. | 我们都很喜欢瑞奇 |
[28:26] | Um, do we still have jobs? | 我们还能保住工作吗 |
[28:28] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[28:30] | I’m still in charge here. | 我依旧是管事的那个 |
[28:32] | Think of Mrs. Metcalf as a silent partner. | 梅特卡夫女士是幕后合伙人 |
[28:35] | Uh, good, because I don’t take orders from amateurs. | 很好 因为我不想听业余的人指挥我 |
[28:39] | You want direction, Dusty? | 你不是想要指导吗 灰灰 |
[28:42] | I’ll give you direction. | 我会给你指导 |
[28:43] | Rehearse more. | 排练得越久 |
[28:46] | Pay me more. | 多给工资就行 |
[28:47] | Your lip-syncing sucks. | 你就是个滥竽充数的混蛋 |
[28:50] | You’ve gotten too lazy to move | 你太懒了连动都不想动 |
[28:51] | and face the music, | 更别提面对着音乐的时候了 |
[28:52] | if you can hear the music. | 如果你能听的到的话 |
[28:54] | It’s not like you’re packing them in these days. | 看起来这些天你没有好好教导他们啊 |
[28:56] | Oh, God. | 哦天啊 |
[28:59] | Alright, now, look. I don’t want to speak ill of the dead, | 好吧 听着 我不想说死人的坏话 |
[29:01] | we all loved Rickey, but let’s be honest – | 我们都很爱瑞奇 但说实话 |
[29:04] | he had not been himself in a long time. | 他很久就不再是以前的那个人了 |
[29:06] | And his fans. ourfans – | 还有他的粉丝 我们的粉丝 |
[29:10] | did not want to watch their star burn out. | 不想看着他们的明星坠落 |
[29:13] | So we are without a director, | 所以我们是缺少一个领导者 |
[29:15] | without a star. | 缺少了一个明星 |
[29:17] | We have to put a whole new show together. | 我们必须推出一个全新的秀 |
[29:19] | So if you want to keep this place going without him, | 所以如果你计划没有他也继续运营这个地方 |
[29:23] | you need to pull yourself together. | 你需要凝聚自己的力量 |
[29:24] | If I’m not appreciated after all these years… | 如果我这些年下来还没有被重视 |
[29:30] | …I quit. | 那我就退出吧 |
[29:33] | Dusty, wait. | 灰灰. 等一下 |
[29:35] | Everyone’s upset. | 每个人都很失望 |
[29:36] | I understand… | 我能理解 |
[29:38] | what it is to be older. | 年长是什么处境 |
[29:42] | Older? | 更年长么 |
[29:45] | This place was your baby’s dream, his vision. | 这个地方是你宝贝的梦想 |
[29:51] | Maybe it should die with him. | 或许这地方应该和他一起死去的 |
[30:00] | After practice tomorrow, | 明天的排练之后 |
[30:02] | you can talk to us about your ideas… boss. | 你可以和我们说一下你的主意 老板 |
[30:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[30:35] | Hmm. Morning. | 早上好 |
[30:38] | I love that lipstick colour. | 我喜欢你那唇膏的颜色 |
[30:40] | You know what? I could get you | 你知道吗 我可以用很低的 |
[30:41] | any shade of lipstick | 员工折扣给你 |
[30:42] | with my discount. | 拿到任何颜色的口红 |
[30:43] | I know it’s a little cliché, a blond bimbo selling cosmetics, | 我知道很老套 一个金发花瓶来卖化妆品 |
[30:47] | but… it’s the only job I have right now. | 但这是我现在唯一能做的工作了 |
[30:50] | It’s all commissions. | 这是抽佣金的 |
[30:52] | Listen, I don’t know how long you’re staying for, but, uh, | 听着 我不知道你要呆多久 |
[30:55] | I was thinking… 200 a week seems fair. | 我想 200美金一周应该是合理的 |
[30:58] | You don’t have to pay me. | 你不需要给我钱 |
[31:01] | For rent. | 我是说租金 |
[31:04] | For a sofa? | 就为了一个沙发吗 |
[31:05] | In this neighbourhood, | 在这个社区 |
[31:06] | I could get twice the amount | 我可以收取这个价钱的两倍 |
[31:07] | for a loveseat. | 就因为配有一个双人沙发 |
[31:09] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | Morning, Bear. | 早上好 熊男 |
[31:14] | Take a look at this. | 看一下这个 |
[31:17] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[31:22] | Tequila. | 龙舌兰酒 |
[31:24] | Guys. | 先生们 |
[31:26] | Mrs. Metcalf, what do you think you’re doing? | 梅特卡夫女士 你在干什么 |
[31:29] | This is my idea for a new show. | 这是我对新表演的想法 |
[31:31] | What, the Southern Gospel Drag Choir? The Trans Tabernacle? | 什么 南方福音合唱团吗 像那种神龛 |
[31:34] | Hey, keep an open mind. | 看开点 |
[31:36] | Sex, Drag and Rock and Roll? Girl, please. | 性感 毒品 摇滚 拜托你 |
[31:40] | What is this, retro night? | 这是什么 复古之夜吗 |
[31:42] | – I want y’all to sing. – Like “sing” sing? | -我猜你们会唱歌的 -就像真唱那么唱吗 |
[31:46] | What, really sing? | 真的要唱吗 |
[31:48] | I’ve heard y’all humming along to the music here. | 我听到你们都在跟着音乐哼唱 |
[31:51] | Believe me, I’ve made much more with much less. | 相信我 我跟比你们差的多的人都挣过更多的钱 |
[31:54] | How did you know that Rickey had that same exact idea? | 你怎么知道瑞奇有一样的主意的 |
[31:58] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[31:59] | The sex part, is that gonna be real too? Hmm? | 这个性感的部分也将要成真了对吗 |
[32:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:05] | How many drag shows are there in San Francisco? | 旧金山有多少变装秀 |
[32:08] | We need to appeal to the masses, | 我们得吸引普通人群 |
[32:10] | not just the men in the neighbourhood. | 不仅是周边的居民 |
[32:12] | And what’s wrong with the men in the neighbourhood? | 只吸引周边人有啥问题吗 |
[32:14] | Look, millions of tourists come to San Francisco every year. | 每年有上百万的游客来到旧金山 |
[32:19] | We gotta give them somethin’ they won’t see at home. | 我们得给他们点在家没有的东西 |
[32:23] | Look, even if we go with your idea, | 听着 如果我们照你的想法做 |
[32:24] | and I’m not saying that we are, | 我不是说我们要这么做 |
[32:27] | how do you propose we get these tourists in here, | 你觉着我们要怎么吸引游客过来 |
[32:28] | Miss Field of Dreams? | ‘梦幻之地’女士 |
[32:29] | Oh, I love that movie. | 我挺喜欢那电影的 |
[32:31] | I have a plan. | 我有计划的 |
[32:33] | I play piano. | 我会弹钢琴 |
[32:37] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about, right there. | 我说的就是那样的鲜肉 |
[32:39] | Can we share? | 给我留一口如何 |
[32:47] | Oh, my Lord, Sienna, | 我的老天爷呀 西恩娜 |
[32:49] | those pants are so tight, I can see the Promised Land. | 这些裤子紧到我都能看到’应许之地’了 |
[32:53] | Camel toes are chic right now. | 骆驼趾现在挺流行的 |
[32:57] | Smells delicious. | 闻起来真好吃 |
[32:59] | So where’s he taking you? | 他要带你去哪里 |
[33:01] | I dunno. His name is Grayson and he’s totally my type. | 我不知道 那位格雷森先生绝对是我的菜 |
[33:06] | Scruffy, rugged… | 又犀利又糙汉 |
[33:08] | What do you know about this man? | 你了解这个男人吗 |
[33:11] | I know he’s got a dick and I haven’t been laid in a year. | 我知道他有老二 而我一年都没上过床了 |
[33:14] | You’re planning to sleep with this guy on the first date? | 你们初次约会就要打本垒 |
[33:17] | Hell, yeah. | 就是呀 |
[33:18] | Isn’t that how you got yourself into this predicament? | 你现在的麻烦不就是这么产生的吗 |
[33:21] | Listen, you are not my mother. You’re my babysitter. | 听着 你不是我妈 你是我保姆 |
[33:26] | – I can have an opinion. – Not about my pussy. | -我可以保有意见的 -对我性生活可不行 |
[33:35] | One second. | 等一下 |
[33:46] | Hi. | 你好呀 |
[33:52] | Maybelline said to bring dessert, so I come packing fudge. | 美宝莲叫我带甜点 我’打包软糖’了哟 |
[33:55] | You waited your whole life to say that line? | 你憋了半辈子才机会抖这个梗吧 |
[33:57] | Pretty much. | 差不多 |
[33:59] | Hi. | 好呀 |
[34:03] | Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[34:05] | I’m not saying the place he brought me wasn’t lovely, | 我不是说他给我买的房不好 |
[34:09] | but when I asked him where the bathroom was, | 但我问他厕所在哪里的时候 |
[34:11] | he said take a left at the glory hole, | 他说在寻欢洞左边 |
[34:13] | and if you’ve reached the sling, you’ve gone too far. | 如果你看到性爱秋千就走太远了 |
[34:16] | Girl! | 姐妹呀 |
[34:21] | Glory hole? | ‘荣耀之洞’吗 |
[34:23] | It’s like a… confession booth. | 就和忏悔间差不多 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是差不多 |
[34:29] | I can’t wait until I’m done with my transition. | 我真等不及赶快变性完了 |
[34:32] | Then maybe I’ll have better luck with the straight guys. | 估计那时会更容易钓到直男 |
[34:35] | Oh, honey, you don’t need luck. You need patience. | 甜心你需要的可不是运气 是耐心 |
[34:39] | I need me some good wienie. | 我需要的是粗粗的’香肠’ |
[34:41] | – Hey. – Okay. | -注意点 -好吧 |
[34:45] | Maybelline, you’ve been married for a while. | 美宝莲 你结过婚 |
[34:50] | That must feel good. | 感觉肯定很不错 |
[34:52] | Well, I guess. | 还成吧 |
[34:54] | Well, I want to be married. | 我想有人来娶我 |
[34:58] | Well, bitch, stop going for the closet cases all the time. | 小贱人 那你就别尽吃窝边草呀 |
[35:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天爷呀 |
[35:08] | This is gorgeous. | 这可太美了 |
[35:10] | Do you sew? | 你会缝纫吗 |
[35:11] | Well, you know. I did some fashion, | 你懂得 我偶尔搞搞时尚 |
[35:13] | back in my more naive times. | 在我年少无知的时候 |
[35:15] | Well, honey, if you can sew, | 甜心 如果是你做衣服 |
[35:18] | I need everything that I own let out. | 可别吝惜显露我的资本 |
[35:21] | You’re gonna need a lot of extra fabric with that one. | 给她做你可得多费点布 |
[35:26] | Brutal. So catty. | 嘴毒呀 真阴 |
[35:28] | You tried it. | 你试试 |
[35:32] | You, uh, ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[35:37] | Book club. | 读书俱乐部的事 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:44] | And… | 接下来 |
[35:52] | Oh, let’s try that again. | 再试一次 |
[35:53] | What do you think, little Rickey, one more time? | 你觉得怎么样 瑞奇小宝贝 再来一遍吗 |
[36:04] | – Good! – Oh, yeah! | -好的 -太棒了 |
[36:05] | Yeah, we got it! | 我们能搞定的 |
[36:17] | ♪ When you grow up ♪ | ♪ 待你长大 ♪ |
[36:19] | ♪ Livin’ like a good boy oughta ♪ | ♪ 像大男孩儿那样顶天立地 ♪ |
[36:23] | ♪ And your mama ♪ | ♪ 你的老母亲 ♪ |
[36:25] | ♪ Takes a shine at her best son ♪ | ♪ 以她的儿子为傲 ♪ |
[36:30] | ♪ Something different ♪ | ♪ 你有出众之处 ♪ |
[36:31] | ♪ All them girls, they seem to like you ♪ | ♪ 所有的女孩都喜欢你 ♪ |
[36:36] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re handsome ♪ | ♪ 因你帅气容颜 ♪ |
[36:37] | ♪ like to talk and a whole lot of fun ♪ | ♪ 善聊又幽默 ♪ |
[36:42] | ♪ We’re gonna take your mother out all night ♪ | ♪ 我们要带母亲彻夜狂欢 ♪ |
[36:45] | ♪ Yeah we’ll show her what it’s all about ♪ | ♪ 向她展示一切 ♪ |
[36:48] | ♪ We’ll get her jacked up on some cheap champagne ♪ | ♪ 让她微醺于香槟 ♪ |
[36:51] | ♪ We’ll let the good times all roll out ♪ | ♪ 让她度过一段好时光 ♪ |
[36:55] | ♪ Do it ♪ | ♪ 放手做吧 ♪ |
[36:57] | ♪ Take your mama out all night ♪ | ♪ 带你妈妈彻夜狂欢 ♪ |
[37:01] | ♪ You can stay out late ♪ | ♪ 你可以熬到深夜 ♪ |
[37:02] | ♪ ‘Cause baby you’re a full-grown man ♪ | ♪ 因为孩子你已经长大成人 ♪ |
[37:08] | – Should we try again? – Yes. | -我们再试一次不 -好的 |
[37:10] | Alright. | 太棒了 |
[37:22] | Damn! We good! | 我们该死的太棒了 |
[38:13] | I can’t tell what’s vomit and what’s baby food anymore. | 我已经分不清呕吐物和婴儿辅食的区别了 |
[38:16] | Do all those boys at the club… | 俱乐部里男孩儿都 |
[38:19] | Do I call them boys or girls? | 我应该叫他们男孩还是女孩 |
[38:21] | It’s kind of a time-of-day issue. | 这取决于你啥时候叫 |
[38:24] | Do all those girls at the club do drugs? | 俱乐部里的女孩都嗑药吗 |
[38:26] | And was Rickey always high? | 瑞奇一直都磕高着吗 |
[38:28] | I mean, Rickey drank and partied too much, | 瑞奇的确喝得太猛 派对太狂 |
[38:30] | we all did, but we’re not junkies. | 我们都这样 但是我们并不是瘾君子 |
[38:33] | People go to nightclubs to lose themselves. | 人们到夜店来放飞自我 |
[38:35] | You might see something you don’t want to see. | 你可能会看到你不想看的东西 |
[38:38] | I can handle a gay bar. | 我可以接受开个同性恋酒吧 |
[38:41] | All my life I’ve watched rodeos and livestock shows, | 我看了一辈子的’马术’和’牲畜’轮演 |
[38:43] | so a gay bar’s nothin’. | 所以同性恋没啥大不了的 |
[38:47] | I want to buy some of that lipstick. | 你那口红色可真的不错 |
[38:49] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | The way the gilt’s… | 那个镀金的边 |
[39:02] | No. No, no, no, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop. It’s over. | 不不不 给我停下来 够了 |
[39:04] | – What? – Give me that. – What? | -什么 -把那个给我 -什么呀 |
[39:06] | What? Hey! | 怎么了呀 |
[39:07] | Give me the fucking brush, Bear! | 把他妈的刷子给我 熊男 |
[39:10] | – What?! – You keep changing everything. | -怎么了呀 -你什么都改 |
[39:13] | Every time you hang a curtain | 你每挂一条窗帘 |
[39:15] | or throw away old things for new things, | 或换掉一件旧东西 |
[39:17] | it’s like… he’s more gone. | 他就像又消逝了一点 |
[39:20] | It’s stupid. | 这么做很蠢 |
[39:21] | Hey, stop! | 停下 |
[39:23] | Wait right there. I want to show you somethin’. | 就在这等着 我想给你看点东西 |
[39:33] | Look at this, Nathan. It’s Rickey. | 看看这照片 内森 这是瑞奇 |
[39:36] | I don’t think you’ve seen that before. | 我觉得你应该没见过这张照片 |
[39:39] | In his room. He was a teenager then, | 在他房间里拍的 他那时还是个少年 |
[39:41] | and he was getting moody, | 当时他不开心了 |
[39:43] | throwing hissy fits with his daddy, and… | 对着他爹捶着小拳头 |
[39:46] | to cheer him up, | 为了让他开心点 |
[39:47] | I told him he could paint his room any colour he wanted. | 我告诉他他可以把房间刷成喜欢的颜色 |
[39:51] | And… and so… | 所以他 |
[39:53] | I thought we’d paint the walls his favourite colour | 我觉得我们可以把墙涂成他最喜欢的颜色 |
[39:56] | and… with your permission, | 如果你同意的话 |
[39:59] | we could hang that photo on the wall so… | 我们可以把这照片挂在墙上 |
[40:03] | …he would never miss a show. | 这样他就不会错过任何一次表演了 |
[40:25] | – Can I help you? – Thank you. | -您需要什么帮助吗 -谢谢 |
[40:26] | Yes, um… I was wondering if you would be, uh… | 是的 不知道你能否 |
[40:32] | willing to spread the word | 帮忙做下宣传 |
[40:33] | about a terrific show at our club, | 为我们店里一场很精彩的表演 |
[40:36] | Pandora’s Box. It’s quite unique. | 店叫潘多拉魔盒 非常有特色的 |
[40:39] | That’s a drag bar, right? | 那是个变装酒吧对吧 |
[40:40] | Well, we have gender illusionists– | 我们的确有错性表演者 |
[40:43] | No, thanks, we’re not interested. | 不用谢谢 我们没兴趣 |
[40:45] | Oh. Well… | 行吧 |
[40:48] | …could I give you some flyers? | 我能给你点宣传单吗 |
[40:50] | Uh, there’s no soliciting. | 我们没在招收宣传册 |
[40:52] | – Oh. – Thanks. | -好吧 -谢谢了啊 |
[40:53] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[41:02] | – Oh, it’s not a problem. – This is very kind of you. | -没关系 -谢谢您的好心 |
[41:05] | The only way to get my flyers distributed in your hotel. | 这是我唯一能在您酒店发传单的方法了 |
[41:10] | – You’re from Texas. – You got it. | -你来自德州 -猜对了 |
[41:13] | Small town called Red Vine. | 叫红维恩的小地方 |
[41:14] | I spent some summers in Savage Springs as a boy, | 我小时候在野泉镇过了几个夏天 |
[41:18] | a couple hours from there. | 之间就几个小时的路程 |
[41:19] | Head concierge. | 我是礼宾部总管 |
[41:21] | August. | 名字是奥古斯特 |
[41:23] | How do you do? I’m Maybelline Metcalf. | 您好呀 我是美宝莲·梅特卡夫 |
[41:29] | You work at a drag club? | 你在变装酒吧工作吗 |
[41:31] | Well, actually, I own it. It’s a long story. | 其实我开的 是个挺复杂的故事 |
[41:34] | Well, I’d be interested in hearing that story sometime. | 有时间我很想听听这个故事 |
[41:38] | Is the show any good? | 表演精彩吗 |
[41:40] | We’re always looking for things to recommend. | 我们始终在找推荐的活动 |
[41:42] | Oh, well, why don’t you come judge for yourself? | 有时间为何不亲自来看看 |
[41:45] | A week from Saturday, we’re putting on a brand-new show. | 下周六我们会上映一个新表演 |
[41:49] | I’ll put you on the guest list. | 我会把你加到客人名单上 |
[41:51] | Not my typical Saturday night, but… | 不是我周六晚上通常干的事 不过 |
[41:55] | sounds fun. | 听起来不错 |
[41:57] | Sure. Why not? | 好呀 为什么不呢 |
[41:59] | Great. | 太好了 |
[42:02] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[42:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:22] | Wow, this place looks amazing, Maybelline. | 这地方看起来棒极了 美宝莲 |
[42:25] | You really do have Rickey’s eye. | 你的确有瑞奇的品味 |
[42:27] | Or he had mine. | 是他遗传我的 |
[42:42] | Well, hello, Daddy. | 哇偶 老腊肉呀 |
[42:49] | ♪ That’s him at the other end of the bar ♪ | ♪ 吧台那端倚着一位佳人 ♪ |
[42:55] | ♪ The best to come in in a while ♪ | ♪ 近来最撩人的一位 ♪ |
[43:00] | ♪ Not exactly the type to show all of his cards ♪ | ♪ 城府深深 深藏不漏 ♪ |
[43:05] | ♪ But I think I just spotted a smile ♪ | ♪ 但那嘴角却似带着隐秘的微笑 ♪ |
[43:10] | ♪ Now I fully intend to find that one man ♪ | ♪ 我满心想找到那位 ♪ |
[43:15] | ♪ To spend all my ever-afters with ♪ | ♪ 伴我终生的另一半 ♪ |
[43:21] | ♪ But I’ve been looking so long ♪ | ♪ 但我寻了那么久 ♪ |
[43:23] | ♪ And so far to wrong | ♪ 却一无所获 ♪ |
[43:27] | ♪ Something’s got to give ♪ | ♪ 总得学会妥协了 ♪ |
[43:33] | ♪ He ain’t Mr. Right but he’s Mr. Right Now ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 但他活在当下 ♪ |
[43:36] | ♪ We all gotta get through the night somehow ♪ | ♪ 我们一起共度良宵 ♪ |
[43:39] | ♪ He ain’t Mr. Right but he’s Mr. Right Now ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 但他活在当下 ♪ |
[43:45] | ♪ I promised myself when I walked through the door ♪ | ♪ 每次路过 ♪ |
[43:48] | ♪ I swore I would try to refrain ♪ | ♪ 发誓克制自己 ♪ |
[43:50] | ♪ But I can’t leave my life on hold anymore ♪ | ♪ 但是我不再克制 ♪ |
[43:54] | ♪ Just waiting for my luck to change ♪ | ♪ 等待我的幸运神 ♪ |
[43:56] | ♪ A little more drinking and a little less thinking ♪ | ♪ 多一点醉意 少一点理性 ♪ |
[43:59] | ♪ I sure could like what I see♪ | ♪ 沉醉其中 ♪ |
[44:02] | ♪ I have paid my dues with those last-call blues ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢这最后时刻响起的蓝调音乐 ♪ |
[44:05] | ♪ You know this one is leaving with me ♪ | ♪ 你懂的 这个人今晚会和我一起离场 ♪ |
[44:07] | ♪ He ain’t Mr. Right but he’s Mr. Right Now ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 但他活在当下 ♪ |
[44:10] | ♪ Well we all gotta get through the night somehow ♪ | ♪ 我们一起共度良宵 ♪ |
[44:14] | ♪ He ain’t Mr. Right ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 ♪ |
[44:16] | ♪ But he’s Mr. Right Now ♪ | ♪ 但他活在当下 ♪ |
[44:20] | ♪ Well he might do me right ♪ | ♪ 他可能适合我 ♪ |
[44:23] | ♪ And he might do me wrong ♪ | ♪ 也可能不适合 ♪ |
[44:26] | ♪ But as long as he’ll do me we’ll keep going on ♪ | ♪ 只要我们在一起 我们携手同行 ♪ |
[44:31] | ♪ Well he’s old and he’s short and he’s bald and he’s fat ♪ | ♪ 不管年老 矮小 秃头 肥胖 ♪ |
[44:34] | ♪ But at ten after two ooh I like it like that ♪ | ♪ 但是在午夜时分 沉浸其中 ♪ |
[44:37] | ♪ Well he ain’t Mr. Right ♪ | ♪ 但他不是我的真命天子 ♪ |
[44:40] | ♪ Well he’s my Mr. Not Quite ♪ | ♪ 就差那么一点点 ♪ |
[44:44] | ♪ Well he isn’t exactly the genius I planned ♪ | ♪ 他没我想的那么聪明 ♪ |
[44:47] | ♪ But he sits and he begs and he barks like a man ♪ | ♪ 鱼水之欢的时候他像个男人 ♪ |
[44:50] | ♪ He ain’t Mr. Right but wow ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 ♪ |
[44:52] | ♪ He’s my Mr. Not Quite ♪ | ♪ 就差那么一点点 ♪ |
[44:55] | ♪ And I don’t give a damn ’bout those cars that he stole ♪ | ♪ 他去偷车我不管 ♪ |
[45:00] | ♪ I’m just thrilled and delighted he’s out on parole… ♪ | ♪ 他假释出来我就兴奋不已 ♪ |
[45:05] | ♪ Oh he ain’t Mr. Right ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 ♪ |
[45:08] | ♪ He’s my Mr. Tonight ♪ | ♪ 他活在当下 ♪ |
[45:12] | ♪ Well he ain’t Mr. Right ♪ | ♪ 他不是我的真命天子 ♪ |
[45:15] | ♪ But he’s Mr. Right Now… ♪ | ♪ 他活在当下 ♪ |
[45:39] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[45:41] | He’s gonna get his hotel | 他将回酒店 |
[45:42] | to officially recommend the show | 向所有顾客 |
[45:44] | to all the guests. | 正式推荐这场表演 |
[45:46] | Bye. | 再见 |
[45:48] | Wow, he must’ve really liked the show. | 他一定非常喜欢这个表演 |
[45:50] | It’s not all he likes. | 他喜欢的可不仅仅是这个表演 |
[45:53] | Oh, stop. I’m a married woman. | 别这么说 我已婚 |
[45:56] | Mm-hmm. | 行的呗 |
[46:03] | Well, I’d like to go through all your closets, | 我很乐意跟随你们的喜好 |
[46:06] | but I also think we should make something new. | 但是我认为我们需要弄点什么新点子 |
[46:08] | You know, debut something original? | 你知道 用传统的东西首次亮相 |
[46:11] | Off the rack in size 18 ain’t exactly couture. | 现成的18号不一定合身 |
[46:18] | Ma’am, it’s not polite to stare. | 女士 盯着别人看不礼貌 |
[46:23] | Hmm. It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[46:27] | It’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[46:37] | Well, let’s get this party started. | 舞会开始 |
[46:39] | Oh, Lord. | 天啊 |
[46:45] | Is that your husband? You’re gonna have to talk to him sometime. | 是你老公 你早晚需要跟他聊聊 |
[46:48] | I know, but not tonight. | 我知道 但不是今晚 |
[46:51] | I don’t feel like holding up both ends of the conversation. | 我也不想双方这样冷战 |
[46:54] | Okay. This? | 好了 这件 |
[46:57] | Hey, where’s Joan tonight? | 嘿 乔安今晚在哪 |
[47:03] | Joan’s not feeling her best tonight. | 乔安今晚不舒服 |
[47:05] | Oh. | 噢 |
[47:07] | Poor thing. | 可怜的娃 |
[47:09] | Yeah. Now let’s see if we can get you some action tonight. | 嗯 现在让我看看是否能让你今晚增艳几分 |
[47:12] | Hey, it’s a business dinner. | 嘿 商务晚餐 |
[47:15] | – This one’s good, huh? – Oh, I don’t think so. Not red. | -这件不错 -我不这么认为 红的不好 |
[47:19] | If it looks good on me, it could look good on you, huh? | 如果我穿着好看 你穿着也应当不错嘛 |
[47:26] | – I like this music. – You should hear it on vinyl. | -这音乐我喜欢 -唱片更好听 |
[47:29] | Vinyl? You’re old-school. | 唱片吗 你很老派 |
[47:33] | Every Saturday I’d go | 每周六我会去海特阿希伯里 |
[47:34] | to this great vinyl-record store in Haight-Ashbury | 最大的唱片商店 |
[47:37] | and treat myself to a new treasure. | 给自己找件宝贝 |
[47:40] | You were one of the cool guys in high school, weren’t you? | 以前在高中你是酷男中的一个吧 是吗 |
[47:45] | And you were that beautiful girl | 那时你着迷于足球队员 |
[47:47] | too busy cheering the football team to notice me. | 没注意我的美丽女孩 |
[47:53] | Do you mind if we make a couple of quick stops on the way? | 如果我们在路边停一下 你介意吗 |
[48:00] | Hi, Joan. | 你好 乔安 |
[48:01] | Maybelline. | 美宝莲 |
[48:03] | I heard you were sick, | 听说你身体不舒服 |
[48:04] | so I brought you some soup from Whole Foods. | 我在全食超市给你买了点汤 |
[48:07] | It costs a month’s rent, so it must be good. | 花了我一个月房租 应该好吃 |
[48:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:11] | You… | 你 |
[48:13] | you look like a drag queen. | 你看起来像个变装皇后 |
[48:16] | May I come in for a minute? | 我可以进来一会吗 |
[48:19] | August is waiting outside. It won’t take long. | 奥古斯特在外面等 不会待太久 |
[48:27] | Sorry. The place is a mess. | 不好意思 这里一团乱 |
[48:30] | I’m an even bigger mess. | 我自己更糟糕 |
[48:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[48:35] | Where I come from, people leave their old sofas on the porch. | 我住那地方 人们把旧沙发就堆在走廊上 |
[48:42] | Joan, I’m worried about you. | 乔安 我担心你 |
[48:45] | Maybe you don’t think you have a problem, but from what I hear, | 我听说你有些问题 或许你自己不这么想 |
[48:49] | Rickey thought he didn’t have a problem either. | 瑞奇也认为他没问题 |
[48:53] | Rickey and I were a lot alike. | 我和瑞奇很像 |
[48:57] | We used to… …blow sailors together back in the day. | 我们以前经常一起对着水手吹口哨 |
[49:06] | You can’t shock me, Joan. Not anymore. | 乔安 你不会再吓到我 再也不会 |
[49:18] | Maybe I’ll stop. | 或许我该停下来 |
[49:22] | It’s just that it makes shit so much easier to handle. | 就是太容易被它控制 |
[49:25] | Tell me what’s so hard. | 告诉我怎么难 |
[49:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:32] | I mean, I haven’t had a relationship… in six years. | 我想 我有6年没有一段稳定的感情 |
[49:38] | It’s not for a lack of meeting people, | 并不是没有遇见过人 |
[49:40] | it’s just the more that I hook up, the lonelier I feel. | 只是来往的人越多 我越感到孤独 |
[49:43] | I don’t want to lose you, Joan, not like we lost Rickey. | 我不想像失去瑞奇那样失去你 |
[49:48] | Besides, you’re much prettier when you’re not using that stuff. | 另外 当你不用那些东西的时候你更漂亮 |
[49:56] | Me and Rickey were Dusty’s drag daughters. | 瑞奇和我都是灰灰的变装女儿 |
[49:59] | She’s been sober forever. | 她一直都好好戒毒非常清醒 |
[50:01] | She was always trying to get me and Rickey to go to meetings with her. | 她一直想让瑞奇和我跟她一起去互助会 |
[50:05] | You two should have a girl’s night out. | 你俩晚上应该有个女孩陪 |
[50:09] | Dusty’s not really talking to any of us now. | 灰灰现在很少跟我们说话了 |
[50:11] | No. | 不是吧 |
[50:18] | That was Rickey’s. | 那是瑞奇的 |
[50:21] | Nathan wanted me to have it because I was Rickey’s sister. | 内森希望我拿着它 因为我是瑞奇的变装姐妹 |
[50:27] | He called it “the Maybelline.” | 他叫它 美宝莲 |
[50:30] | Can you give me everything you have in this apartment? | 你能把你这所有的东西给我吗 |
[50:33] | I mean all the drugs. | 我是说所有的毒品 |
[50:35] | – Maybelline – Nobody intervened for my son. | -美宝莲 -没有人干预我儿子 |
[50:39] | I’m intervening for you. | 我要干预你 |
[51:04] | Is that all of it? | 这是全部吗 |
[51:07] | That’s what I’ve got. | 我现在所有的 |
[51:38] | I would’ve. | 我会 |
[51:41] | – Would’ve what? – Noticed you in high school. | -会什么 -高中会注意你 |
[51:52] | I moved out here the day after graduation. | 毕业后我从这搬走了 |
[51:55] | I was a hippy. | 我是个嬉皮士 |
[51:57] | I came here for the free love. | 我来这因为自由爱情 |
[52:02] | Only thing about me that didn’t get old is my love for this place. | 我唯一没有变老的是我对这里的爱 |
[52:08] | The Bay. | 海湾 |
[52:10] | The hills. | 山谷 |
[52:12] | The fighting spirit. | 拼搏的精神 |
[52:17] | My favourite city in the world. | 世界上我最喜欢的城市 |
[52:21] | I always feel lucky to be here. | 我一直感到来这很幸运 |
[52:27] | Especially tonight. | 尤其是今晚 |
[52:31] | You sure you don’t want me to take you home? | 你确定不要我送你回去 |
[52:34] | No, I’m fine. | 不用 谢谢 |
[52:37] | -I’ll wait for you. -No, no. | -我会等你 -不要不要 |
[52:40] | But that was… | 但是 |
[52:43] | the most wonderful evening I’ve had in I can’t remember when. | 这是我记忆中最美妙的一个夜晚 |
[52:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[53:02] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[53:08] | I was wondering, if you don’t mind… | 我在想 如果你不介意 |
[53:13] | …may I sit with you tonight? | 今晚我能坐这陪你吗 |
[55:16] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[55:17] | Ooh, someone got lucky last night. | 有人昨晚很幸运 |
[55:20] | Yeah, I got very lucky last night. | 是的 昨天晚上非常幸运 |
[55:23] | – Hoo-hoo-hoo! | 哦豁 |
[55:42] | What is it, Cherry? | 那是什么 小樱桃 |
[55:44] | I was turned down for surgery again. | 手术又被拒绝了 |
[55:47] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[55:48] | How come? | 怎么回事 |
[55:49] | ‘Cause I haven’t told my wife. | 因为我没有告诉我老婆 |
[55:53] | Is your wife… visually impaired? | 你老婆视觉障碍吗 |
[55:58] | I haven’t seen my wife in five or six years or so. | 我有五六年或更长时间没见过她了 |
[56:01] | Oh. | 哦 |
[56:04] | I need a divorce. | 我需要离婚 |
[56:06] | That’s… that’s just the simple way. | 这个方式简单 |
[56:08] | – She won’t give you a divorce? – I haven’t asked. | -她不想离婚 -我没问过 |
[56:11] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[56:13] | You should tell her in person. | 你应该私下跟她聊聊 |
[56:15] | You shouldn’t let a dead marriage hold you back. | 你不能让一个要死的婚姻拖住你 |
[56:18] | I already hurt her so much. | 我一直让她伤心 |
[56:20] | If I were her, I’d want to know. | 如果我是她 我想知道 |
[56:21] | It might help her to see what you’ve been through. | 让她知道你经历了什么 对她会有帮助 |
[56:26] | You think? | 你这么想 |
[56:28] | If you like, I could go with you for moral support. | 如果你愿意 我陪你去 给你精神支持 |
[56:32] | Yeah… I shouldn’t go alone. | 好的 我不想一个人去 |
[56:35] | I’m still wearing her weave. | 我还穿着她的织衣 |
[56:39] | ♪ If I could ♪ | ♪ 如果可以 ♪ |
[56:42] | ♪ I would give you a world ♪ | ♪ 我会给你个世界 ♪ |
[56:46] | ♪ Where everyone knew ♪ | ♪ 那里每个人都知道 ♪ |
[56:49] | ♪ You were magic darling ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你是个奇迹 ♪ |
[56:54] | Uh, don’t stop. | 别停 |
[56:59] | – I wrote it for Rickey. – You write songs? | -我写给瑞奇的 -你写歌 |
[57:03] | It’s been a while. | 有一阵子了 |
[57:05] | It’s how we met. | 写了我们的相遇 |
[57:07] | Will you play it for me, please? | 请弹给我听 |
[57:15] | ♪ If I could ♪ | ♪ 如果可以 ♪ |
[57:17] | ♪ I would give you a world ♪ | ♪ 我会给你个世界 ♪ |
[57:21] | ♪ Where everyone knew ♪ | ♪ 那里每个人都知道 ♪ |
[57:24] | ♪ You were magic darling ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 你是个奇迹 ♪ |
[57:29] | ♪ But the world’s ♪ | ♪ 但是这个世界 ♪ |
[57:30] | ♪ In a hell of a mess ♪ | ♪ 一团糟 ♪ |
[57:37] | ♪ And people are so slow to learn ♪ | ♪ 人们学得太慢 ♪ |
[57:44] | ♪ So listen baby | ♪ 宝贝 听着 ♪ |
[57:46] | ♪ I will love you rich or poor ♪ | ♪ 我爱你 不管富贵 贫穷 ♪ |
[57:50] | ♪ And for your love I’d throw the war ♪ | ♪ 投身其中 爱你 ♪ |
[57:53] | ♪ Your sorrow ♪ | ♪ 把你的悲伤 ♪ |
[57:55] | ♪ Give it to me ♪ | ♪ 给我 ♪ |
[58:01] | ♪ My love I’ll never compromise ♪ | ♪ 带着我永远不渝的爱 ♪ |
[58:05] | ♪ I see the stars within your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我看到你眼中 繁星闪烁 ♪ |
[58:08] | ♪ And when I’m dancing with you ♪ | ♪ 与你共舞 ♪ |
[58:16] | ♪ I will love you rich or poor | ♪ 无论贫富 我甘愿和你坠入爱河 ♪ |
[58:19] | ♪ And for your love ♪ | ♪ 为了你的爱 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ I’d throw the war ♪ | ♪ 我愿殊死一搏 ♪ |
[58:23] | ♪ Your sorrow ♪ | ♪ 把你的悲伤 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ Give it to me ♪ | ♪ 给我 ♪ |
[58:30] | ♪ My love I’ll never compromise ♪ | ♪ 带着我永远不渝的爱 ♪ |
[58:33] | ♪ I see the stars within your eyes ♪ | ♪ 我看到你眼中 繁星闪烁 ♪ |
[58:37] | ♪ And when I’m dancing with you ♪ | ♪ 与你共舞 ♪ |
[58:45] | ♪ Beautiful ♪ | ♪ 无比美妙 ♪ |
[58:47] | ♪ Beautiful to me ♪ | ♪ 无比美妙 ♪ |
[58:53] | ♪ Beautiful beautiful to me ♪ | ♪ 无比美妙 ♪ |
[59:00] | ♪ Beautiful beautiful ♪ | ♪ 无比 无比 ♪ |
[59:03] | ♪ To me ♪ | ♪ 美妙 ♪ |
[59:31] | Will you stop? I’ve got– | 停下好吗 我 |
[59:44] | I said no. | 我说了 别这样 |
[1:00:02] | Who the fuck are you? Don’t fuckin’ wave that thing at me. | 你他妈谁啊 别拿那玩意儿冲着我乱挥 |
[1:00:05] | Oh, I don’t wave, I aim. | 我才没乱挥呢 我是拿枪指着你呢 |
[1:00:08] | Alright. Why don’t you turn around and | 好吧 那你最好现在就转过身去 |
[1:00:09] | leave the scene while you can. | 趁有机会赶紧从这儿消失 |
[1:00:10] | Shut up! Let her go! | 闭嘴 放她走 |
[1:00:12] | Let her go! | 放她走 |
[1:00:19] | Now when I say, | 现在 我劝你 |
[1:00:21] | you’re gonna go out that door and never come back. | 赶紧滚出这扇门 再也别回来了 |
[1:00:25] | And if I hear you so much as text Sienna, | 要是我再看到你发信息骚扰西恩娜 |
[1:00:28] | I’m going straight to the police to file charges, | 我就到警察局去告你 |
[1:00:30] | and I’m going to your boss | 我还要找你老板 |
[1:00:32] | to tell her about your previous | 跟她聊聊 |
[1:00:33] | problems with the law. | 你过去那点法律问题 |
[1:00:35] | So, what, you’re gonna fucking kill me | 所以 你他妈要杀了我 |
[1:00:37] | over a couple slaps? | 就因为我打了她几耳光 |
[1:00:38] | No! I kill you because | 不 我之所以要杀你 |
[1:00:39] | dropping a woman beater | 是因为我的遗愿清单上写着 |
[1:00:41] | is on my bucket list. | 弄死所有打女人的混蛋 |
[1:00:44] | Now get your ass outta here | 现在快把你的大屁股捂严实了滚出去 |
[1:00:46] | before I put another hole in it. | 不然我就要在上面开个洞了 |
[1:00:57] | Jesus. Fuck. | 老天 这狗东西 |
[1:01:03] | Frozen peas works best. | 用冻豌豆效果最好 |
[1:01:09] | Not too much pressure on the eyes. | 敷眼睛时候别太用力 |
[1:01:15] | Do you want to go to the police? | 想去警局报案吗 |
[1:01:19] | I already have one restraining order, I don’t want another. | 我已经拿到一张限制令了 不想再拿一张 |
[1:01:23] | They’d take his side anyway. | 不管我说什么 他们都会向着他的 |
[1:01:29] | How’d you know he had a previous brush with the law? | 你怎么知道他之前还犯过法的 |
[1:01:33] | I didn’t. Just guessed. | 我不知道 猜的 |
[1:01:40] | Would you stay in here with me tonight? | 你今晚可以在这里陪我吗 |
[1:01:44] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:01:51] | He said that he liked it rough. | 他说他喜欢粗暴的 |
[1:01:58] | And I said okay… | 我答应了 |
[1:02:06] | …but I didn’t like it. | 但我不喜欢他那样 |
[1:02:10] | And then he got mad. | 后来他就发疯了 |
[1:02:16] | I’m such a mess. | 我现在一团糟 |
[1:02:20] | When a man says he likes it rough… | 如果有男人说喜欢粗暴的 |
[1:02:23] | …kick him in the balls and see if it’s true. | 就狠狠踹他的蛋 看看他到底喜不喜欢 |
[1:02:53] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[1:02:55] | Good mornin’. | 早上好 |
[1:02:57] | How’s my boy? | 我的小宝贝怎么样了 |
[1:02:59] | How’s my Rickey? Eh? | 我的小瑞奇好不好啊 |
[1:03:14] | What can I get you? | 需要点什么 |
[1:03:17] | Please. | 麻烦你 |
[1:03:19] | Please sit down? | 麻烦你坐一下可以吗 |
[1:03:21] | Just for a minute. | 就一小会儿 |
[1:03:28] | I’m Maybelline Metcalf. | 我叫美宝莲·梅特卡夫 |
[1:03:30] | I work with your son, Eric. | 我是你儿子埃里克的同事 |
[1:03:34] | What do you want? | 你需要点什么 |
[1:03:36] | I want you to come see our show as a guest. | 我想让你来看我们的演出 |
[1:03:39] | Please don’t. | 请别急着走 |
[1:03:41] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我能理解你经历的事情 |
[1:03:48] | My son, Rickey… | 我儿子瑞奇 |
[1:03:51] | …he did not turn out like I thought he would. | 他没有长成我预想中的样子 |
[1:03:54] | Like I wanted. | 没有长成我喜欢的样子 |
[1:03:56] | And when things got tough, | 关系紧张的时候 |
[1:03:58] | I chose not to see him for many years, | 我几年都不想见到他 |
[1:04:01] | because I wanted him to change. | 因为我想逼着他改变 |
[1:04:06] | And I never did see him again. | 后来我就再也没能见到他 |
[1:04:09] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[1:04:11] | And he left me that nightclub, | 只留下那家夜总会 |
[1:04:13] | and that’s how… I know your son. | 我也是在那里认识你儿子的 |
[1:04:17] | And Eric is… | 埃里克是个 |
[1:04:20] | a fine young man. | 很好的小伙子 |
[1:04:23] | You raised Eric to be sweet and kind, | 多亏你的抚养 他才能这么友好善良 |
[1:04:26] | and… | 而且 |
[1:04:29] | …he doesn’t hurt anybody. | 他也从不伤害任何人 |
[1:04:34] | I would give… | 如果能再见到我儿子 |
[1:04:37] | …anything… to see my son again. | 我可以付出任何代价 |
[1:04:41] | Just once. | 哪怕一次也好 |
[1:04:44] | I don’t want you to feel that same way someday. | 我不想你有一天也和我一样后悔 |
[1:04:58] | What can I get you? | 你需要点什么 |
[1:05:03] | How’s the chicken club? | 鸡肉总会三明治怎么样 |
[1:05:06] | Very good. | 不错 |
[1:05:08] | Okay. Thank you. | 那就它了 谢谢你 |
[1:05:12] | 潘多拉魔盒 夜幕红顶艺人秀 | |
[1:05:15] | Hey, May. | 嗨 梅 |
[1:05:17] | Oh, hi. Good to see you again. | 嗨 很高兴又看到你了 |
[1:05:21] | Say, what do you think | 你觉得我们今天 |
[1:05:22] | about free drinks | 给所有女士 |
[1:05:23] | for all the girls tonight? | 供应免费饮料怎么样 |
[1:05:25] | There go your profits. | 反正都是算在你账上 |
[1:05:27] | Oh, well. | 喔 好吧 |
[1:05:29] | Listen, can you make sure all the mics are working tonight? | 你可以保证今晚所有麦克风都正常运行吗 |
[1:05:33] | Yeah, I’ll triple-check them, Maybelline. | 当然 我会多检查几次的 美宝莲 |
[1:05:48] | How y’all doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[1:05:53] | Oh. Jittery. | 紧张死了 |
[1:05:56] | I-I’m stone-cold sober. I’m just nervous. | 我浑身冰凉 就是太紧张了 |
[1:05:59] | Well, aren’t we lucky to care | 能有机会操心 |
[1:06:01] | about something enough | 这些让人紧张的事 |
[1:06:02] | to be nervous about it? | 这不是很好嘛 |
[1:06:03] | Channel those nerves and you’ll be great. Okay. | 放松点 你会表现得很好的 好吗 |
[1:06:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:06:07] | See ya. | 待会儿见 |
[1:06:08] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:06:09] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:06:47] | In here, Jeb. | 来这边 杰布 |
[1:06:51] | What the hell is goin’ on here, Maybelline? | 这到底是怎么一回事 美宝莲 |
[1:06:54] | This was Rickey’s club. | 这就是瑞奇从前经营的俱乐部啊 |
[1:06:56] | Yeah, so I gather. | 是啊 别人也是这么告诉我的 |
[1:06:59] | Who’d you talk to? | 你听谁说的 |
[1:07:00] | The lawyer. | 律师说的 |
[1:07:01] | Certainly not you. | 反正不是你 |
[1:07:04] | Well, it’s been overwhelming. | 好吧 这边确实情况复杂 |
[1:07:07] | We inherited a gay bar. | 所以你就没记得告诉我 |
[1:07:09] | You forgot to tell me? | 我们接手了一家同性恋酒吧么 |
[1:07:12] | I didn’t think you’d be interested. | 我觉得你不会愿意的 |
[1:07:14] | I’m interested in selling it, going home with my wife. | 我愿意把酒吧卖了 和我老婆回家 |
[1:07:18] | The show’s just opened. | 表演才刚刚开始 |
[1:07:20] | It’s too soon to tell whether tonight’s full house | 今天生意很好 |
[1:07:23] | will translate into more full houses. | 而且说不定今后生意会更好 |
[1:07:24] | I can’t leave now, not when it’s just turnin’ a profit. | 我总不能在刚刚开始盈利的时候撒手不管 |
[1:07:28] | It’s been weeks. | 好几周了 |
[1:07:30] | Our house is empty. | 我们的房子一直空荡荡的 |
[1:07:32] | Dead quiet. | 安静得像死了一样 |
[1:07:35] | Well, play some Johnny Cash. | 你可以放点约翰尼·卡什的歌啊 |
[1:07:42] | I love you. | 我很爱你 |
[1:07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:07:53] | I’ll come back with you on one condition. | 只有一种情况 我可以考虑跟你回去 |
[1:07:57] | We give this place to Nathan, our son-in-law. | 我们把这里交给我们的儿婿内森来管 |
[1:08:00] | Don’t call him our son-in-law. | 别管他叫什么儿婿 |
[1:08:02] | No. | 我不想听 |
[1:08:04] | That’s my condition. | 不答应 我就不回去 |
[1:08:07] | Maybelline, this place is worth something to us. | 美宝莲 这地方可以卖一大笔钱 |
[1:08:10] | Thousands in stuff we can sell off. | 有成千上万的物件可以卖出去 |
[1:08:13] | This is significant. | 很大的一笔 |
[1:08:16] | It’s not ours, Jeb. | 这些东西不是我们的 杰布 |
[1:08:19] | Rickey wouldn’t want us to have this place. | 瑞奇肯定不想让我们占有这块地方 |
[1:08:24] | You don’t deserve this place. | 你不配占有这里 |
[1:08:27] | We don’t deserve this place. | 我们不配把它卖了换钱 |
[1:08:42] | I have to get back to work tomorrow. | 我明天就得回去工作了 |
[1:08:44] | I need more time here, Jeb. | 我还得在这儿多待几天 杰布 |
[1:08:47] | You’re pushin’ it. | 是你逼我这样的 |
[1:08:50] | Sienna has to find daycare. | 西恩娜需要找一个日托所 |
[1:08:52] | The show needs a new director. | 所以也得有人接班当导演 |
[1:08:55] | Don’t piss on my leg and tell me it’s rainin’. | 别糊弄我了 |
[1:09:02] | What are you doing with these people? | 你打算拿这群人怎么办 |
[1:09:04] | I’ll send your sister up to help ya. | 我会让你姐姐过来帮忙的 |
[1:09:09] | Maybe she can talk some sense into ya. | 说不定她还能劝劝你 |
[1:09:15] | This is very kind of you to go pick up my sister. | 谢谢你帮忙去接我姐姐 |
[1:09:19] | So, uh, if Bevette doesn’t see me, | 那么 如果贝薇特看不到我 |
[1:09:21] | what does she look like? | 能不能告诉我她长什么样 |
[1:09:22] | Just look for the woman with the pained expression | 找那个一脸苦逼 |
[1:09:26] | on her face, as if life isn’t worth living. | 仿佛人间不值得的女人就好了 |
[1:09:29] | That’s her? | 那就是你姐姐么 |
[1:09:30] | No. That’ll be the woman who sat next to her on the plane. | 不 是在飞机上坐她旁边的人 |
[1:09:33] | She can point her out to you. | 那人会告诉你谁是我姐姐的 |
[1:09:49] | ♪ Meeting Mr. Right ♪ | ♪ 我见到了心上人 ♪ |
[1:09:51] | ♪ The man of my dreams | ♪ 我的梦中情人 ♪ |
[1:09:55] | ♪ The one who showed me true love ♪ | ♪ 他会给我真爱 ♪ |
[1:09:58] | ♪ Or at least it seemed | ♪ 至少他假意如此 ♪ |
[1:09:59] | Well, y’know, that trampy ol’ Imogene Breining | 你知道那个流浪汉伊莫金·布雷宁吗 |
[1:10:03] | is still carryin’ on with Jake the Snake Riordan, | 他现在还和蛇暴徒杰克搞在一起吗 |
[1:10:06] | and him not even divorced yet. | 但杰克现在还没离婚呢 |
[1:10:08] | Imogene. Who’d a-thought it. | 可怜的伊莫金 想什么好事呢 |
[1:10:11] | Butter wouldn’t melt. | 婚姻可是一道大屏障啊 |
[1:10:13] | Tried to buy his kid’s love | 他给杰克的孩子买了一堆哈利·波特书 |
[1:10:15] | with all them Harry Potter books. | 想靠这个收买他们 |
[1:10:16] | Didn’t work. | 没用的 |
[1:10:18] | They’d already seen the movies. | 他们都看过电影了 |
[1:10:20] | My friend Cherry Poppins | 我朋友小樱桃·波宾斯 |
[1:10:21] | has a joke in her act | 就在演出时候讲过一个笑话 |
[1:10:22] | where she bends over and says, | 她弯下腰 然后说 |
[1:10:24] | “Oops, I hope you didn’t see my hairy potter.” | 喔 希望你们没看到我的毛利·波特 |
[1:10:31] | You’re gonna crack your mask. | 你面膜都要笑裂了 |
[1:10:33] | ♪ I just cannot hide it ♪ | ♪ 我无法掩藏 ♪ |
[1:10:37] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 无法掩藏 ♪ |
[1:10:39] | ♪ Finally it happened to me ♪ | ♪ 但不幸终于降临 ♪ |
[1:10:43] | ♪ Right in front of my face ♪ | ♪ 到我身旁 ♪ |
[1:10:46] | ♪ My feelings can’t describe it ♪ | ♪ 我无以言表 ♪ |
[1:10:51] | ♪ Finally it happened to me ♪ | ♪ 不幸终于降临 ♪ |
[1:10:55] | ♪ Right in front of my face ♪ | ♪ 到我身旁 ♪ |
[1:10:58] | ♪ And I just cannot hide it ♪ | ♪ 我无法掩藏 ♪ |
[1:11:17] | The crowds are good. | 客人很多 |
[1:11:19] | The girls are makin’ money. | 女孩们能赚到钱了 |
[1:11:21] | I swear I even saw Nathan smile once. | 有一次我甚至还看见内森笑了 |
[1:11:25] | Word is, you put on a good drag show. | 听说你的变装秀表演得很好 |
[1:11:28] | Not me. The girls put on the drag show. | 不是我 是那些女孩演得好 |
[1:11:30] | I just taught ’em three-part harmony. | 我只是教他们三声部和声而已 |
[1:11:33] | Please. Those three couldn’t stuff a bra with socks. | 拜托 他们三个连用袜子垫假胸都不会 |
[1:11:35] | Actually, I’ve seen them do that. | 事实上 我见过他们垫 |
[1:11:38] | Oh. Well, then I suppose | 噢 这样看来 |
[1:11:39] | it’s good that I walked away | 还好我走了 |
[1:11:41] | and allowed them to blossom. | 他们才有机会成长 |
[1:11:45] | They need their mother back, Dusty. | 他们需要他们的妈妈回来 灰灰 |
[1:11:47] | But they have you. | 但他们已经有你了 |
[1:11:52] | I could never take your place. | 我永远无法代替你 |
[1:11:55] | All they ever talk about is you. | 他们满嘴都是你 |
[1:11:58] | “Oh, these curtains are so dusty. | 噢 这些帘子上到处是灰 |
[1:12:00] | Oh, these glasses are so dusty.” | 噢 这些玻璃布满了灰 |
[1:12:05] | They miss their stage mother. | 他们想念他们的舞台教母 |
[1:12:08] | I’m going back to Texas, to church, to Jeb. | 我要回德州了 回到教堂 回杰布身边 |
[1:12:13] | That’s my world. | 那才是我的世界 |
[1:12:16] | Come back to yours. | 你也该回到你的世界了 |
[1:12:23] | – You sure about this? – Maybelline, shake a leg. | -你确定要这样吗 -美宝莲 快点 |
[1:12:26] | I don’t want to be drivin’ through the Tenderloin in the dark. | 我可不想晚上开车还要过田德隆区 |
[1:12:31] | I’m… sorry about her. | 我替她道歉 |
[1:12:34] | Every family has a relative | 每个家庭都有个这样的亲戚 |
[1:12:35] | who stabbed grandma | 用黄油刀 |
[1:12:37] | with a butter knife. | 捅自家奶奶 |
[1:12:38] | Or dynamited a perfectly good barn. | 或者炸掉一个好好的谷仓 |
[1:12:57] | There he is. Nanny. | 他在那呢 你的保姆 |
[1:13:00] | Look. | 看 |
[1:13:01] | Baby Rickey! | 瑞奇宝贝 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah, so light. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:13:08] | Hi, Dusty. | 你好 灰灰 |
[1:13:10] | Hey, you. It’s Auntie Dusty. | 嘿 小朋友 我是灰灰阿姨 |
[1:13:12] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:13:14] | Yes, it’s pretty over there. | 没错 这里很漂亮 |
[1:13:17] | Take a look, it’s magic. | 看看 多梦幻 |
[1:13:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:13:27] | What are we gonna do without our momma? | 妈妈不在了 我们该怎么办 |
[1:13:29] | I’m going to miss y’all so much. | 我会很想念你们的 |
[1:13:31] | You’re gonna make my mascara run. | 你要让我哭花睫毛膏了 |
[1:13:33] | – Oh, stop. – No one wants you to go, Maybelline. | -别说了 -大家都不希望你走 美宝莲 |
[1:13:37] | Well, this isn’t my life. | 这不是我的生活 |
[1:13:38] | It was Rickey’s and yours. | 是你和瑞奇的 |
[1:13:41] | I think it’s for the best. | 我觉得这是最好的做法 |
[1:13:46] | A little going-away present. | 分别礼物 |
[1:13:48] | Rickey used to get me to tape his performances | 瑞奇以前总叫我把他的演出录下来 |
[1:13:50] | so he could watch ’em back and get better. | 方便他回顾 提高自己 |
[1:13:55] | Now you can see how he was. | 现在你可以看看他是什么样了 |
[1:13:57] | Dramatic and beautiful. | 生动 美丽 |
[1:14:00] | Messy. | 凌乱 |
[1:14:01] | Just like you. | 像你一样 |
[1:14:03] | Oh. Oh, thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[1:14:06] | Oh, my Lord! | 噢 天啊 |
[1:14:09] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[1:14:10] | I just saw the general and two colonels! | 我看到了将军和两个上校 |
[1:14:13] | For the first time apparently. | 很明显是第一次见吧 |
[1:14:15] | First time in the ladies’ room. | 第一次在女厕见到 |
[1:14:18] | Cherry, this is my sister, Bevette. | 小樱桃 这是我妹妹 贝薇特 |
[1:14:22] | Right. I thought she was one of the new drag queens. | 哦 我还以为她是新来的变装皇后呢 |
[1:14:25] | Bevette, | 贝薇特 |
[1:14:27] | this is my darling friend, Cherry. | 这是我的好朋友 小樱桃 |
[1:14:30] | Oh, the one with the hairy potter. | 噢 那个有”多毛波特”的 |
[1:14:33] | Well, it ain’t that hairy. | 也不是很多毛嘛 |
[1:14:37] | Bevette, why don’t you wait outside in the lobby? | 贝薇特 不如你去外面大厅等我一会儿 |
[1:14:40] | I’ll just be a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[1:14:44] | Nathan, I’ve got… a going-away present for you, too. | 内森 我也给你准备了一个分别礼物 |
[1:14:49] | This is all yours now. | 这全都是你的了 |
[1:14:52] | The club. You’re the sole owner. | 这个俱乐部 你是唯一的所有人 |
[1:14:56] | What about your husband? | 你丈夫呢 |
[1:14:57] | Well, that was my condition for going back to Texas. | 这是我回德州的条件 |
[1:15:01] | All you gotta do is sign the papers. | 你只需要在文件上签字就行了 |
[1:15:08] | Thank you, Maybelline, thank you. | 谢谢你 美宝莲 谢谢 |
[1:15:12] | And I’ll only take 20%. | 我只要20%的分成 |
[1:15:17] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[1:15:27] | ♪ Saying goodbye ♪ | ♪ 说再见 ♪ |
[1:15:30] | ♪ Is never an easy thing ♪ | ♪ 从来不是一件容易的事情 ♪ |
[1:15:34] | ♪ But you never said ♪ | ♪ 但你从未说过 ♪ |
[1:15:37] | ♪ That you’d stay forever ♪ | ♪ 你会永远留下来 ♪ |
[1:15:40] | ♪ So if you must go ♪ | ♪ 所以 如果你必须离开 ♪ |
[1:15:44] | ♪ Oh darling I set you free ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我放你自由 ♪ |
[1:15:47] | ♪ But I know in time ♪ | ♪ 但我知道 总有一天 ♪ |
[1:15:50] | ♪ That we’ll be together… ♪ | ♪ 我们会相聚 ♪ |
[1:15:56] | ♪ I won’t try ♪ | ♪ 我不会尝试 ♪ |
[1:15:58] | ♪ To stop you now from leaving ♪ | ♪ 阻止你离开 ♪ |
[1:16:01] | ♪ ‘Cause in my heart ♪ | ♪ 因为在我心里 ♪ |
[1:16:04] | ♪ I know ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[1:16:06] | ♪ Love will lead you back ♪ | ♪ 爱将带你回来 ♪ |
[1:16:10] | ♪ Someday I just know that love ♪ | ♪ 我知道总有一天♪ |
[1:16:13] | ♪ Will lead you back to my arms ♪ | ♪ 爱会带你回到我的怀抱 ♪ |
[1:16:18] | ♪ Where you belong ♪ | ♪ 那是你的归属 ♪ |
[1:16:21] | ♪ I’m sure ♪ | ♪ 我确信 ♪ |
[1:16:23] | ♪ Sure as stars are shining ♪ | ♪ 就像星星闪耀 ♪ |
[1:16:26] | ♪ One day you will find me again ♪ | ♪ 总有一天 你会再次找到我 ♪ |
[1:16:31] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 不会太久 ♪ |
[1:16:34] | ♪ One of these days our love will lead you back… ♪ | ♪ 总有一天 我们的爱将带你回来 ♪ |
[1:17:08] | Maybelline! | 美宝莲 |
[1:17:09] | I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[1:17:11] | So happy to see you. | 见到你太高兴了 |
[1:17:13] | Thank you, Imogene. It’s nice to be back. | 谢谢 伊莫金 回来的感觉真好 |
[1:17:16] | What were you doing up there all that time? | 你去了这么久都干了些什么 |
[1:17:19] | Rickey had a business out west. | 瑞奇在西边有个生意 |
[1:17:21] | Maybelline went up and oversaw the whole thing. | 美宝莲去那边处理这件事 |
[1:17:24] | What kind of a business? | 什么生意 |
[1:17:26] | It was a restaurant. | 饭店 |
[1:17:28] | Bar. | 酒吧 |
[1:17:30] | ♪ I won’t try to stop you now from leaving ♪ | ♪ 我不会尝试阻止你离开 ♪ |
[1:17:35] | ♪ ‘Cause in my heart ♪ | ♪ 因为在我心里 ♪ |
[1:17:37] | ♪ I know… ♪ | ♪ 我知道 ♪ |
[1:17:43] | ♪ Love will lead you back ♪ | ♪ 爱将带你回来 ♪ |
[1:17:46] | ♪ Someday I just know that ♪ | ♪ 我知道总有一天 ♪ |
[1:17:50] | ♪ Love will lead you back to my arms ♪ | ♪ 爱将带你回到我的怀抱 ♪ |
[1:17:54] | ♪ Where you belong ♪ | ♪ 那是你的归属 ♪ |
[1:17:57] | ♪ I’m sure ♪ | ♪ 我确信 ♪ |
[1:17:59] | ♪ Sure as stars are shining ♪ | ♪ 就像星星闪耀 ♪ |
[1:18:03] | ♪ One day you will find me again ♪ | ♪ 有一天你会再次找到我 ♪ |
[1:18:08] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 不会太久 ♪ |
[1:18:11] | ♪ One of these days our love ♪ | ♪ 总有一天 我们的爱 ♪ |
[1:18:13] | ♪ Will lead you back… ♪ | ♪ 将带你回来 ♪ |
[1:18:17] | ♪ Where you belong ♪ | ♪ 到你属于的地方 ♪ |
[1:18:21] | ♪ I’m sure ♪ | ♪ 我确信 ♪ |
[1:18:23] | ♪ Sure as stars are shining ♪ | ♪ 就像星星闪耀 ♪ |
[1:18:26] | ♪ One day you will find me again ♪ | ♪ 总有一天你会再次找到我 ♪ |
[1:18:31] | ♪ It won’t be long ♪ | ♪ 不会太久 ♪ |
[1:18:36] | ♪ One of these days ♪ | ♪ 总有一天 ♪ |
[1:18:37] | ♪ Our love will lead you ♪ | ♪ 我们的爱将带你 ♪ |
[1:18:40] | ♪ Back ♪ | ♪ 回来 ♪ |
[1:18:59] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:19:01] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit lonely ♪ | ♪ 有时我会感到一丝寂寞 ♪ |
[1:19:04] | ♪ And you’re never comin’ round ♪ | ♪ 而你从未回到我身边 ♪ |
[1:19:05] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:19:08] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit tired ♪ | ♪ 有时我会感到一丝厌倦 ♪ |
[1:19:11] | ♪ Of listening to the sound of my tears Turn around ♪ | ♪ 厌倦自己哭泣的声音 回首 ♪ |
[1:19:15] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit nervous ♪ | ♪ 有时我会感到一丝不安 ♪ |
[1:19:18] | ♪ That the best of all the years have gone– ♪ | ♪ 害怕最美的时光已经远去 ♪ |
[1:19:24] | Jeb, I was watchin’ that. | 杰布 我在看呢 |
[1:19:26] | Watchin’ all that is not gonna bring him back. | 看这些也不能让他死而复生 |
[1:19:29] | I know how much you miss him. | 我知道你有多想他 |
[1:19:31] | Miss him myself for 20 years. | 我想了他20年 |
[1:19:33] | That was your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[1:19:35] | He was always the same, even when he was a little boy. | 他从来没变 即使是小时候 |
[1:19:38] | You just didn’t want to see it. | 你就是不想看他 |
[1:19:39] | Bevette and me are your family now. | 现在我和贝薇特是你的家人 |
[1:19:43] | Gonna have to be enough for each other. | 我们有彼此就足够了 |
[1:19:45] | It takes more than a ring to be a family, Jeb. | 要成为一家人 一枚戒指是不够的 杰布 |
[1:19:49] | It takes guts. | 那需要勇气 |
[1:19:51] | You’re still ashamed of your own son. | 你还在为你的儿子感到羞愧 |
[1:19:53] | Even now. | 即使到了今天 |
[1:19:55] | He was a mama’s boy, | 他是个妈宝 |
[1:19:57] | hidin’ behind your skirts, and you let him. | 总是躲在你的裙子后面 而你也纵容他 |
[1:20:00] | You didn’t have the guts to love your own son, | 你连爱你自己儿子的勇气都没有 |
[1:20:03] | ’cause you were afraid what other people would think. | 因为你害怕其他人的想法 |
[1:20:06] | Well, let me tell you something, Jeb. | 让我告诉你 杰布 |
[1:20:09] | You can’t make chicken salad outta chicken shit! | 就这个破鸡窝里才飞不出金凤凰 |
[1:20:14] | I never understood him. | 我从来不理解他 |
[1:20:17] | You loved him enough for both of us. | 你给他的爱够我们两人份的了 |
[1:20:20] | Turned out he’s just like you. | 原来他跟你一样 |
[1:20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:20:27] | I was afraid too, Jeb. | 我以前也很害怕 杰布 |
[1:20:31] | Of you, him, everyone. | 怕你 怕他 怕所有人 |
[1:20:34] | God. | 怕上帝 |
[1:20:35] | But I’m not afraid anymore. | 但现在我不再害怕了 |
[1:20:38] | I’m not looking at our son through your frightened eyes. | 我不会用你害怕的眼光来看我们的儿子 |
[1:20:43] | Our boy… was a star. | 我们的儿子 是个明星 |
[1:20:49] | That’s what he got from me. | 那才是他从我身上遗传的东西 |
[1:21:16] | Maybelline Aw, hell, Maybelline, | |
[1:21:17] | you were a lot happier up there. | 你在那边更快乐 |
[1:21:19] | Even I could see that. | 连我都能看出来 |
[1:21:21] | Here. | 给你 |
[1:21:23] | A couple thousand to help see you through. | 几千块钱 帮你渡过难关 |
[1:21:25] | Oh, Bevette. | 贝薇特 |
[1:21:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:21:43] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:21:45] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:21:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛呢 |
[1:21:49] | This is the only record store in the neighbourhood, | 这是附近唯一一家唱片店 |
[1:21:52] | and it’s a Saturday, so… | 今天又是星期六 所以 |
[1:21:57] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you everything about myself. | 很抱歉我没有把我的事全告诉你 |
[1:22:07] | So… how are you? | 你好吗 |
[1:22:09] | You look great. | 你看起来很好 |
[1:22:12] | Thanks. I’m good. | 谢谢 我很好 |
[1:22:15] | I’m back in town, | 我又回来了 |
[1:22:17] | but everything’s up in the air for me right now. | 不过现在对我来说 一切都悬而未决 |
[1:22:25] | I’m not afraid of heights. | 我不怕高 |
[1:22:29] | So… | 那么 |
[1:22:31] | what are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[1:22:33] | Funny you should ask. | 你问这个就太巧了 |
[1:22:39] | Okay. Okay, alright. | 好了好了 |
[1:22:42] | Settle down, queens! | 安静点皇后们 |
[1:22:45] | You look gorgeous tonight, girl. | 亲爱的你今晚真是光彩照人 |
[1:22:47] | D’you get all dressed up for us, or is this for a man? | 盛装打扮是为我们还是为某个男人 |
[1:22:50] | These days all my men are wearing diapers and dresses. | 最近我的男人不是穿纸尿裤就是穿裙子 |
[1:22:53] | And that’s all I need. | 对我而言这就够了 |
[1:22:56] | Alright, bitches, get dressed. | 好了女孩儿们把裙子穿上吧 |
[1:22:59] | Oh… my God. | 我的老天爷 |
[1:23:03] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 |
[1:23:07] | You ready, honey? | 准备好了吗亲爱的 |
[1:23:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:23:14] | Oh. | 算了吧 |
[1:23:16] | One ain’t gonna kill ya. | 就一瓶不会把你怎么样的 |
[1:23:29] | Tonight, making her Pandora’s Box debut | 今晚将在潘多拉魔盒首次登台的 |
[1:23:34] | is my partner. | 是我的商业伙伴 |
[1:23:35] | I call her Mom. | 我叫她妈妈 |
[1:23:38] | She’s someone with a real name | 她的真名 |
[1:23:40] | that a drag queen would kill for. | 让每一位变装皇后羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[1:23:42] | Singing a tribute to our beloved Rickey Pedia | 她要为我们亲爱的瑞奇·佩蒂亚献上一曲 |
[1:23:49] | Ms. Maybelline Metcalf! | 让我们欢迎美宝莲·梅特卡夫女士 |
[1:24:13] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:24:15] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit lonely ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些寂寞 ♪ |
[1:24:18] | ♪ And you’re never comin’ round ♪ | ♪ 而你从不在我身旁 ♪ |
[1:24:20] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:24:22] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit tired ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些疲惫 ♪ |
[1:24:25] | ♪ Of listening to the sound of my tears ♪ | ♪ 只听见我自己的眼泪 ♪ |
[1:24:27] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:24:29] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit nervous ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些不安 ♪ |
[1:24:32] | ♪ That the best of all the years have gone by ♪ | ♪ 花样年华已经不再 ♪ |
[1:24:35] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:24:36] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit terrified ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些惶恐 ♪ |
[1:24:39] | ♪ And then I see the look in your eyes ♪ | ♪ 直到我望向你的眼眸 ♪ |
[1:24:42] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:24:45] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:24:49] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:24:51] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:24:53] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:24:55] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit restless ♪ | ♪ 有时我坐立不安 ♪ |
[1:24:58] | ♪ And I dream of something wild ♪ | ♪ 梦里情景狂野 ♪ |
[1:25:00] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:25:02] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit helpless ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些无助 ♪ |
[1:25:05] | ♪ And I’m lying like a child in your arms ♪ | ♪ 如孩童一般躺在你的臂弯 ♪ |
[1:25:08] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:25:09] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit angry ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些生气 ♪ |
[1:25:13] | ♪ And I know I gotta get out and cry ♪ | ♪ 知道自己已无法忍住泪水 ♪ |
[1:25:15] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:25:17] | ♪ Every now and then I get a little bit terrified ♪ | ♪ 有时我有些惶恐 ♪ |
[1:25:20] | ♪ And then I see the look in your eyes ♪ | ♪ 直到我望向你的眼眸 ♪ |
[1:25:22] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:25:25] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:25:28] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:25:31] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:25:34] | ♪ And I need you now tonight ♪ | ♪ 我今晚就需要你 ♪ |
[1:25:38] | ♪ And I need you more than ever ♪ | ♪ 我对你的需求更甚以往 ♪ |
[1:25:41] | ♪ And if you only hold me tight ♪ | ♪ 只要你抱紧我 ♪ |
[1:25:45] | ♪ We’ll be holding on forever ♪ | ♪ 我们就可以相拥到永远 ♪ |
[1:25:49] | ♪ And we’ll only be making it right ♪ | ♪ 我们只会让一切变得更好 ♪ |
[1:25:52] | ♪ ‘Cause we’ll never be wrong ♪ | ♪ 因为我们永远不会错 ♪ |
[1:25:55] | ♪ Together we can take it to the end of the line ♪ | ♪ 我们可以坚持到最后 ♪ |
[1:25:58] | ♪ Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time ♪ | ♪ 你的爱永远与我如影随形 ♪ |
[1:26:02] | ♪ All of the time ♪ | ♪ 永远 ♪ |
[1:26:04] | ♪ I don’t know what to do I’m always in the dark ♪ | ♪ 我总是手足无措毫无头绪 ♪ |
[1:26:07] | ♪ We’re living in a powder keg and giving off sparks ♪ | ♪ 我们身处火药桶火花飞舞 ♪ |
[1:26:11] | ♪ I really need you tonight ♪ | ♪ 我今晚真的需要你 ♪ |
[1:26:13] | ♪ Forever’s gonna start tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚既是永远的开始 ♪ |
[1:26:17] | ♪ Forever’s gonna start tonight ♪ | ♪ 今晚既是永远的开始 ♪ |
[1:26:20] | ♪ Once upon a time I was falling in love ♪ | ♪ 曾经我坠入爱河 ♪ |
[1:26:23] | ♪ Now I’m only falling apart♪ | ♪ 如今我支离破碎 ♪ |
[1:26:29] | ♪ Nothing I can do♪ | ♪ 我无能为力 ♪ |
[1:26:31] | ♪ Total eclipse of the heart | ♪ 一颗心支离破碎 ♪ |
[1:26:44] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:26:51] | ♪ Turn around ♪ | ♪ 回首 ♪ |
[1:26:58] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:27:03] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:27:06] | ♪ Turn around bright eyes ♪ | ♪ 回首吧明亮双眸 ♪ |
[1:27:08] | ♪ Every now and then I fall apart ♪ | ♪ 有时我不禁心碎 ♪ |
[1:27:11] | ♪ And I need you now tonight ♪ | ♪ 我今晚就需要你 ♪ |
[1:27:13] | ♪ And I need you more than ever ♪ | ♪ 我需要你这种需求更甚以往 ♪ |
[1:27:18] | ♪ And if you’ll only hold me tight ♪ | ♪ 只要你抱紧我 ♪ |
[1:27:21] | ♪ We’ll be holding on forever ♪ | ♪ 我们将相拥到永远 ♪ |
[1:27:24] | ♪ And we’ll only be making it right ♪ | ♪ 我们只会让一切变得更好 ♪ |
[1:27:28] | ♪ And we’ll never Cause we’ll never be wrong ♪ | ♪ 因为我们永远永远不会错 ♪ |
[1:27:31] | ♪ Together we can take it to the end of the light ♪ | ♪ 只要你我一起我们就能坚持到永远 ♪ |
[1:27:35] | ♪ Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time ♪ | ♪ 你的爱与我如影随形 ♪ |
[1:27:38] | ♪ All of the time ♪ | ♪ 永远 ♪ |
[1:27:40] | ♪ I don’t know what to do ♪ | ♪ 我手足无措 ♪ |
[1:27:42] | ♪ I’m always in the dark ♪ | ♪ 我毫无头绪 ♪ |
[1:27:44] | ♪ Living in a powder keg and giving off sparks ♪ | ♪ 身处火药桶 火花飞舞 ♪ |
[1:28:24] | ♪ We got married in the spring ♪ | ♪ 我们的婚礼在春季 ♪ |
[1:28:26] | ♪ To prove it here’s my wedding ring ♪ | ♪ 婚戒既是我的证明 ♪ |
[1:28:29] | ♪ I always think of my blushing groom ♪ | ♪ 我总是想起我那害羞的新郎 ♪ |
[1:28:32] | ♪ Whenever I see the pansies bloom ♪ | ♪ 每当我瞧见三色堇盛放 ♪ |
[1:28:34] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:28:37] | ♪ Say it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 告诉我这不可能 ♪ |
[1:28:40] | ♪ Queer things are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:28:45] | ♪ A groom should bring his bride some joy ♪ | ♪ 新郎本应带给新娘欢愉 ♪ |
[1:28:48] | ♪ A boy’s supposed to be a boy ♪ | ♪ 而男孩应该像个男孩 ♪ |
[1:28:51] | ♪ I told him about the birds and bees ♪ | ♪ 我跟他说他小鸟与蜜蜂 ♪ |
[1:28:53] | ♪ But he still wears those pink shimmies ♪ | ♪ 他却还穿着粉色衬衣 ♪ |
[1:28:56] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:28:59] | ♪ Say it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 告诉我这不可能 ♪ |
[1:29:02] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:29:04] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:29:10] | ♪ His hair is curly as can be ♪ | ♪ 他的头发卷到不行 ♪ |
[1:29:13] | ♪ He uses curlers just like me ♪ | ♪ 却还是喜欢像我一样用卷发夹 ♪ |
[1:29:15] | ♪ When I find lipstick on his tie ♪ | ♪ 当我在他的领带上找到口红印 ♪ |
[1:29:18] | ♪ He says there’s no other woman so it must be a guy ♪ | ♪ 他说没别的女人所以肯定是男人 ♪ |
[1:29:20] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:29:23] | ♪ Quelle tragédie ♪ | ♪ 多么悲剧 ♪ |
[1:29:26] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:29:29] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:29:32] | ♪ He’s so big and he’s so strong ♪ | ♪ 他如此高大强壮 ♪ |
[1:29:34] | ♪ I can’t figure out where he went wrong ♪ | ♪ 我不知道哪里有问题 ♪ |
[1:29:37] | ♪ Must’ve got caught right in between ♪ | ♪ 肯定是被夹在了中间 ♪ |
[1:29:39] | ♪ His name is Chris it ought to be Christine ♪ | ♪ 他叫克里斯但应该叫克里斯汀 ♪ |
[1:29:42] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:29:44] | ♪ Say it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 告诉我这不可能 ♪ |
[1:29:48] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:29:50] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:29:58] | ♪ He’s never been to Gay Paree ♪ | ♪ 他从来没去过巴黎 ♪ |
[1:30:01] | ♪ But he is as gay as he can be ♪ | ♪ 但他要多基有多基 ♪ |
[1:30:04] | ♪ His friends are sweet they’re the queerest band ♪ | ♪ 他的朋友虽友善却特别奇怪 ♪ |
[1:30:06] | ♪ They’re turning my home into a fairy land ♪ | ♪ 他们要把我家变成童话世界 ♪ |
[1:30:09] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:30:12] | ♪ Oh what a tragedy ♪ | ♪ 哦多么悲剧 ♪ |
[1:30:15] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:30:17] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:30:20] | ♪ We went one night to a masquerade ♪ | ♪ 一晚我们去了一场化装舞会 ♪ |
[1:30:23] | ♪ And I dressed up like a parlour maid ♪ | ♪ 我扮成了女招待 ♪ |
[1:30:25] | ♪ Everyone knew it was me right away ♪ | ♪ 所有人一眼就认出了我 ♪ |
[1:30:28] | ♪ But no one knew he was the Queen of the Mae ♪ | ♪ 却没人发现他才是五月皇后 ♪ |
[1:30:31] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:30:33] | ♪ Woodman spare that tree♪ | ♪ 伐木人请放过那棵树 ♪ |
[1:30:36] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:30:39] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:30:44] | ♪ Whenever we’d go out to dine ♪ | ♪ 我们任何时候出去吃饭 ♪ |
[1:30:47] | ♪ I’d buy him pheasant and apricot wine ♪ | ♪ 我想给他买野鸡和杏子酒 ♪ |
[1:30:50] | ♪ But he says no what can I do ♪ | ♪ 但他总拒绝我能怎么办 ♪ |
[1:30:52] | ♪ He doesn’t wanna try anything that’s new ♪ | ♪ 他根本不想尝试新事物 ♪ |
[1:30:55] | ♪ Oh no Marone ♪ | ♪ 哦不马罗内 ♪ |
[1:30:57] | ♪ Say it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 告诉我这不可能 ♪ |
[1:31:01] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:31:03] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:31:06] | ♪ While I was walking down the aisle ♪ | ♪ 当我走向婚礼殿堂 ♪ |
[1:31:09] | ♪ His friends all stood around and smiled ♪ | ♪ 他的朋友们围成一圈偷偷微笑 ♪ |
[1:31:11] | ♪ I found out why and it hurts my pride ♪ | ♪ 原因让我的自尊很受伤 ♪ |
[1:31:14] | ♪ They knew he liked the best man better than the bride ♪ | ♪ 他们都知道比起新娘他更喜欢伴郎 ♪ |
[1:31:17] | ♪ Oh no ♪ | ♪ 哦不 ♪ |
[1:31:19] | ♪ No it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 不这不可能 ♪ |
[1:31:22] | ♪ Queer things ♪ | ♪ 古怪的事情 ♪ |
[1:31:25] | ♪ Are happening to me ♪ | ♪ 正发生在我身上 ♪ |
[1:31:33] | ♪ We have decided it cannot be ♪ | ♪ 我们决定这行不通 ♪ |
[1:31:36] | ♪ I’m not for him and he’s not for me ♪ | ♪ 我们不是天造一对也非地设一双 ♪ |
[1:31:38] | ♪ He can do what he wants and I’ll do what I can ♪ | ♪ 他可以随心所欲而我也尽力而为 ♪ |
[1:31:41] | ♪ But the both of us ♪ | ♪ 但我们俩 ♪ |
[1:31:43] | ♪ Have gotta get a man ♪ | ♪ 都得再找个男人 ♪ |
[1:31:51] | ♪ You’re worth fighting for ♪ | ♪ 你值得我为你而战 ♪ |
[1:31:52] | ♪ Come on over and we’ll settle it right ♪ | ♪ 来吧让我们决出胜负 ♪ |
[1:31:55] | ♪ Put your dukes up ♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头 ♪ |
[1:31:56] | ♪ ‘Cause I’m ready to fight for you ♪ | ♪ 因为我已准备好为你而战 ♪ |
[1:32:00] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:32:04] | ♪ Don’t want the pain but I’ll take it in stride ♪ | ♪ 我不喜欢疼痛但我会勇敢面对 ♪ |
[1:32:07] | ♪ Put your dukes up ’cause i’m ready to fight for you ♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头我已准备好为你而战 ♪ |
[1:32:12] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:32:17] | ♪ If I turn away now ♪ | ♪ 若我现在离开 ♪ |
[1:32:20] | ♪ Do I lose this battle ♪ | ♪ 是否会输掉这场战争 ♪ |
[1:32:23] | ♪ Will you stay around if I back down ♪ | ♪ 若我认输你还会不会在 ♪ |
[1:32:26] | ♪ If I back down ♪ | ♪ 若我认输 ♪ |
[1:32:29] | ♪ Or do you want a fair fight ♪ | ♪ 还是你想公平竞争 ♪ |
[1:32:31] | ♪ Because I’m your equal ♪ | ♪ 因为我与你势均力敌 ♪ |
[1:32:35] | ♪ You wanna get in my mind ♪ | ♪ 你想进入我的大脑 ♪ |
[1:32:37] | ♪ Know what i’m like ♪ | ♪ 看看我的真面目 ♪ |
[1:32:41] | ♪ I wanted to embrace ♪ | ♪ 我曾想要接受 ♪ |
[1:32:44] | ♪ This boring lack of conflict ♪ | ♪ 缺少冲突的无趣 ♪ |
[1:32:47] | ♪ But that was all before ♪ | ♪ 但那都是以前 ♪ |
[1:32:52] | ♪ Come on over and we’ll settle it right ♪ | ♪ 过来吧让我们 ♪ |
[1:32:55] | ♪ Put your dukes up ’cause I’m ready to fight for you ♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:33:00] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:33:04] | ♪ Don’t want the pain but I’ll take it in stride ♪ | ♪ 不想要痛苦但我会勇敢接受 ♪ |
[1:33:07] | ♪ Put your dukes up ’cause i’m ready to fight for you♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:33:12] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我会为你而战 ♪ |
[1:33:16] | ♪ Come on over and we’ll settle it right ♪ | ♪ 来吧让我们 ♪ |
[1:33:19] | ♪ Put your dukes up ’cause I’m ready to fight for you♪ | ♪ 举起你的拳头我已准备好为你而战 ♪ |
[1:33:24] | ♪ I’ll fight for you ♪ | ♪ 我会为你而战 ♪ |