英文名称:Three Days of the Condor
年代:1975
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | 主演 罗伯特·雷德福 | |
[00:23] | 主演 费·唐娜薇 | |
[00:27] | 主演 克利夫·罗伯逊 | |
[00:36] | 导演 悉尼·波拉克 | |
[00:41] | 片名 英雄不流泪 | |
[01:23] | Tell her what you got. | 告诉她你发现什么了 |
[01:25] | Male, Caucasian, mid 40s, appears to have been shot. | 男 白人 45岁左右 被枪杀了 |
[01:29] | -Where? -In his room. | -在哪里? -他自己的房间里 |
[01:31] | -Very funny. -O.K., O.K. | -看起来很有趣啊 -好 好 |
[01:33] | The wound’s below the heart. | 伤口就在心脏下面 |
[01:35] | -Shot once? -Seems to have been, yes. | -就一枪? -好像是这样 对 |
[01:37] | First you said appears to have been shot. | 你刚才说似乎被枪击中了 |
[01:39] | Mr. Turner. | 特纳先生 |
[01:46] | Oh, Dr. Lappe, I’m sure he’ll be here any second now. | 拉佩博士 我敢肯定他刚才一直在这里 |
[01:49] | Really? | 真的? |
[01:51] | Mr. Turner’s late again. | 特纳先生又迟到了 |
[02:12] | Get back to work. | 回去工作 |
[02:13] | We can dope it out in five minutes and get back to work. | 我在五分钟之内就能弄明白是怎么回事 然后再工作 |
[02:15] | -Know what Joey would say? -He isn’t the only mind in this place. | -猜下约毖夫会怎么说? -这里又不是只有他一个人有脑 |
[02:18] | Come on. Uh, what kind of a slug? | 喂 哪种子弹? |
[02:21] | -You’re missing the point, Ray. -What do you mean? | -你没有说到点子上 雷 -你什么意思? |
[02:24] | The machine will come back with, ” Please express in otherwords.” | 机器会回复 请用其他语言输入 |
[02:28] | What should we feed in? | 那该输入什么? |
[03:04] | 约毖夫·特纳 | |
[03:13] | 美国历史文学学会 | |
[03:32] | -Turner,Joseph. No middle initial. -You’re 17 minutes late. | -特纳 约毖夫 中间没有名字 -你迟到了17分钟 |
[03:35] | Make it 12, will you? I was bucking head winds. | 12分钟 好不好? 刚才顶风骑车 |
[03:36] | Dr. Lappe, anything in the early pouch for me? | 拉佩博士 早上有我的包裹吗? |
[03:42] | -Dr. Lappe? -Yes? | -拉佩博士? -什么事? |
[03:44] | Nothing in response to your report. | 与你报告有关的一些东西 |
[03:45] | Please have the book I left on your desk | 把我放在你桌子上的书分析一下 |
[03:47] | analyzed and on the computer by 4:00. | 在4点钟之前输到电脑里 |
[03:50] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[03:52] | Better get the telemias moved closer to the light. | 你最好把接听器放到灯那边 |
[03:54] | You’re getting a blight on the leaf. | 你耳朵快不行了 |
[03:59] | At ease, Sarge. At ease. | 活得挺潇洒的 长官 你也一样 |
[04:02] | Going to rain today. 10:20. | 快要下雨了 10:20 |
[04:08] | There’s got to be more details. | 这些要更加详细地阅读 |
[04:09] | I only read two chapters. | 我只看了两章 |
[04:10] | -No other clues? -Not so far. | -没有其他线索? -到现在还没有 |
[04:13] | -What time they find him? -Early evening. | -他们什么时候找到他的? -傍晚 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1290个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:186个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:74个,托福词汇:139个,考研词汇:198个,专四词汇:162个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:320个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:16] | They never said what the caliber of the bullet was. | 他们从不告诉子弹的口径 |
[04:19] | -Apparently 0.38. -There it is again “Apparently.” | -显然是0.38 -这次又是 显然 |
[04:22] | It made an entry wound characteristic of a 0.38. | 伤口的口径显然也是0.38了 |
[04:26] | They couldn’t recover the slug. | 这些子弹碎片不能复原了 |
[04:28] | Hey, we’re getting somewhere. | 嗨 我们取得了一些进展 |
[04:31] | You guys figure it out. I have Far East journals to read. | 你把它标出来 我还有远东杂志要看 |
[04:34] | Was the slug smashed against the wall? | 子弹穿到墙里去了? |
[04:36] | No. As a matter of fact, there was no exit wound. | 没有 事实上还没有致命的伤痕 |
[04:39] | We’re not getting anywhere. Finish the book, Harold. | 还没有取得任何进展 把这本书看完 哈洛 |
[04:46] | Hi. What we’ve got so far is | 喂 到现在我们只知道… |
[04:49] | Ice. | 冰块 |
[04:51] | Instead of lead. Ice! | 不是子弹 是冰 |
[04:53] | The murderer pours water into a 0.38 caliber mold, | 凶手把水灌到口径为0.38的模子里 |
[04:56] | freezes it, and keeps it solid until the crime. | 将模子冻起来 直到犯罪的时候才取出来 |
[05:00] | Then he shoots the guy with the ice bullet. | 然后他用冰弹杀了那家伙 |
[05:01] | Cops show up, there’sjust a few drops of water. | 当警察出现的时候 所以只有一些水 |
[05:04] | -No bullet, no ballistics. -That’s great. | -没有子弹 没有弹痕 -太厉害了 |
[05:07] | -Hey. -Yeah? | -嗨 -什么? |
[05:11] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[05:14] | Mmm. Calligraphy’s getting beautiful. | 恩 你的书法越来越好了 |
[05:16] | -What is it? -Ten. That means heaven. | -是什么? -天 相当于HEAVEN的意思 |
[05:19] | That’s it? Nothing else? | 就这意思? 没有其他的意思了? |
[05:21] | Well, it can mean the best. Tops sometimes. | 恩 它有的时候可以代表最好的最高级的. |
[05:24] | Why? | 为什么问这个? |
[05:27] | I’m not sure. | 我也不能确定 |
[05:29] | We’re going to Sam and Mae’s tonight, right? | 我们今晚一起去萨姆家 对吗? |
[05:32] | Why don’t you talk to Sam about it? | 你为什么不和萨姆谈谈这个? |
[05:34] | -About this? -Mm-hmm. | -这个? -对啊 |
[05:36] | I did. He says, “That’s interesting, but it’s not my department.” | 我们谈过 他说非常有意思 但是不属于我管的 |
[05:40] | Which means he doesn’t think there’s anything,just like Dr. Lappe. | 他从来不想和他无关的事 就和拉佩博士一样 |
[05:45] | -And you. -Well, there’s not much. | -你呢? -恩 不经常这么干 |
[05:48] | A mystery that’s been translated? | 已经翻译过的机密文件 |
[05:49] | A mystery that didn’t sell… | 一项从没交易过的机密文件… |
[05:51] | has been translated into a very odd assortment of languages | 译成一种很古老的语言… |
[05:54] | Turkish, but not French, Arabic, | 土耳其语 或者是法语 阿拉伯语 |
[05:56] | but not Russian… or German… Dutch. | 还有俄语… 或者德语… 荷兰语 |
[06:00] | Spanish? | 西班牙语? |
[06:02] | Yes. Yes. | 对 对 |
[06:06] | Hey, where’d you get that thing about the ice? Dashiell Hammett? | 喂 你从哪里搞到冰块的消息 达西尔·汉密特那里? |
[06:10] | Dick Tracy. Are you sure about this ideogram? | 是从迪克·崔西弄来的 你能肯定这个字符是那个意思么? |
[06:13] | Look at this face. Could I be wrong about an ideogram? | 看这张脸 我会在这个文字上犯错误么? |
[06:19] | It’s a great face, but it’s never been to China. | 很漂亮的一张脸蛋 但是从来没有去过中国 |
[06:33] | -When can I get computer time? -DickTracy? | -我什么时候能用电脑? -迪克·崔西? |
[06:36] | -He was a very underrated detective. -There’s free time at 2:45. | -他是一个被人小看的侦探 -2:45会空着的 |
[06:39] | Morning pickup. | 早晨邮件 |
[06:41] | No, no, no, no. Stay on schedule. I’ll get it. | 不 不 为了你准时让位 我拿下去 |
[06:47] | -Four pieces, right? -Right. | -四件 对吗? -对了 |
[06:49] | -Hold it. Hold it. -Five. | -等等 等等 -五件 |
[06:51] | -Affirmative. Fiver. -Where is Mr. Heidegger? | -对了 五件 -海德格尔先生在哪里? |
[06:54] | -Called in sick, Dr. Lappe. -He’s probably hung over again. | -请病假了 拉佩博士 -他可能又睡过头了 |
[06:57] | This is extraordinary. I wasjust checking the files… | 这非常重要 我刚刚在核对档案… |
[07:00] | and came across this carbon copy of an inquiry | 刚好找到了要他送到 |
[07:03] | he sent to Persian Gulf command. | 波斯湾司令部的副本 |
[07:05] | He did that for me. | 那是为我做的 |
[07:08] | It never went through my office. | 这个没有经过我的手 |
[07:09] | I asked him to do some research for me. | 我叫他帮我做一些调查 |
[07:11] | I guess he didn’t feel it was important. | 我猜他认为那不重要 |
[07:13] | I wish you people would go through channels. | 我希望你们按规矩办事 |
[07:25] | Uh, what’s on your mind? | 恩 你们想干什么? |
[07:28] | O.K. | 好的 |
[08:16] | This was in the pouch from New York Center. | 这是纽约中心来的文件 |
[08:19] | HQfrom Langley said there’s nothing… | 兰里总部说… |
[08:20] | from any other intelligence source to support your theory. -Gentlemen. | -没有足够的信息说明你的理论是正确的 -先生 |
[08:25] | This your idea of working on that book? | 这就是你看了那本书以后的想法? |
[08:26] | I’ll have it on the computer by 4:00. | 我会在四点的时候把它输入到电脑上的 |
[08:29] | We have people to service these machines. | 我们有专门的人修这些东西 |
[08:31] | These things are simple. Theyjust look complicated. | 这些很简单 只是看起来复杂而已 |
[08:34] | Mr. Turner, I wonder if you’re entirely happy here. | 特纳先生 我想知道你在这里是否开心 |
[08:39] | -Within obvious limits, yes, sir. -Obvious limits? | -有一点约束感 是的 先生 -明显的约束感? |
[08:43] | It bothers me I can’t tell people what I do. | 不能让别人按着我的想法去做让我很烦 |
[08:45] | Why is it taking you long to accept that? | 为什么你会花那么长时间去适应呢? |
[08:48] | Well, I actually trust a few people. | 恩 我实际上比较信任一些人 |
[08:52] | That’s a problem. | 那就是原因 |
[08:54] | I believe it’s your turn to bring in lunch. | 我相信是该你去买午餐了 |
[08:57] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[09:00] | -11:22. -The rain’s going to stop by 11:30. | -11:22 -11:30雨会停 |
[09:05] | You can wait eight minutes. | 你可以等八分钟再出去 |
[09:08] | Ah, yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[09:50] | Mr. Turner? Hey! Hey! Hey! | 特纳先生? 嗨! 嗨! 嗨! |
[09:54] | Damn it. It’s not a proper exit. | 该死 那不是出口 |
[09:56] | He always goes out that way when it rains. Saves him a block. | 下雨的时候他总是那里出去 那里应该堵起来 |
[09:59] | Personnel should enter and exit the premises by authorized means only. | 职员应该只从规定的出口出入 |
[10:51] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[10:53] | -Hey, Shakespeare, how’s it going? -Terrific. | -嗨 莎士比亚 怎么样? -太恐怖了 |
[10:55] | I’m building up a great collection of rejection slips. | 我收集了一大堆的退稿附条 |
[10:57] | Yeah, I know the feeling. I always wanted to be Escoffier. | 耶 我知道那是什么感觉 我一直想成为艾思考费耶 |
[11:02] | Maybe it’s not too late. Van Gogh was 30 before he started to paint. | 也许还不迟 梵高30岁才开始作画 |
[11:05] | -No kidding? -There’s no mayonnaise on Dr. Lappe’s. | -不是开玩笑吧? -拉佩博士那份不要蛋黄酱 |
[11:09] | On the other hand, Mozart was 3 when he started playing the piano. | 但是莫扎特3岁就开始弹钢琴了 |
[11:12] | He was composing at 6. | 他6岁就发表著作 |
[11:13] | Fast starter. It’s probably better. | 成长很快啊 还有可能更加好 |
[11:15] | I don’t know. | 我不了解 |
[11:17] | Van Gogh never sold a painting in his lifetime. | 梵高一生从不卖他的画 |
[11:20] | Mozart died a pauper. | 莫扎特死的时候是个叫花子 |
[11:21] | -Where am l, the public library? -That’s a very bright man. | -我是在哪里 公共图书馆? -那个人非常聪明 |
[11:25] | It’s educational. That’s why I come in here. | 很有教育意义 那就是我来这里的原因 |
[11:27] | You come in here to get sick like everybody else. | 你来这里是想其他人一样病了 |
[11:30] | -Come on. -No butter on Ray’s sandwich. | -喂 -雷的三明治不要黄油 |
[11:33] | He get panicky about butter. | 他对黄油过敏 |
[12:56] | Give it toJennings in the back. He’ll sign for it. | 把它给后面的詹宁斯 他会签收的 |
[13:00] | Edwinna Rose. | 安地威娜·罗丝 |
[13:22] | Mrs. Russell, was the Kirkus report in this | 拉塞尔夫人 克科斯汇报了这… |
[13:56] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 等等! |
[14:30] | Would you move from the window, please? | 请离窗户远一点 好么? |
[14:35] | -Pardon? -Would you move from the window, please? | -什么? -离窗户远一点 好么? |
[14:51] | I won’t scream. | 我不会喊的 |
[14:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:40] | A little breakdown in the security there? | 这里的安全出了点小问题? |
[15:43] | Well, what what are you doing? | 恩 你… 你在干什么? |
[15:55] | What? | 干什么呢? |
[16:04] | Wh | 什… |
[16:49] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 快 |
[17:16] | Harold. | 哈洛 |
[19:39] | For Christ’s sake! What the hell you doin’, Mac? | 上帝! 你们做了什么 麦克? |
[19:41] | Do your sleeping at night, will ya? | 你晚上没睡觉 年轻人? |
[20:07] | -This is the Major. -This is Joe Turner. | -主控制台 -我是约毖夫·特纳 |
[20:10] | -Identification. -What? | -辫认身份 -什么? |
[20:12] | -Identification. -My name’s Turner. I work for you. | -辫认身份 -我叫特纳 是为你们工作的 |
[20:15] | -Identify yourself. -I I don’t | -确定你的身份 -我… 我不… |
[20:18] | -What is your designation? -Uh, Condor. Section 9, department 17. | -你在哪个部门工作 -恩 17局9区秃鹰 |
[20:23] | -The section’s been hit. -What level? | -我们受到袭击 -什么样的程度? |
[20:25] | -What level? -Level of damage. | -什么程度? -破坏程度 |
[20:27] | Everybody. Dr. Lappe,Janice, Ray, Harold. Harold was in the, uh | 所有的人 拉佩博士 雷 哈洛 哈洛在 |
[20:32] | -Are you on a company line? -No, I’m in a phone booth. | -你用的是你们部门的电话? -不 我在一个电话亭里 |
[20:35] | I’m in the street. | 在街上 |
[20:37] | You’re in violation of secure communication procedures, Condor. | 你违反了安全通讯程序 秃鹰 |
[20:40] | Listen, you son of a bitch! I came back with lunch. | 听着 狗娘养的! 我带着午饭回去… |
[20:43] | The house was murdered. Everybody is dead. | 房子受到袭击 所有的人都死了 |
[20:46] | Has the incident been discovered by anyone outside the company? | 有没有发现少了什么东西? |
[20:50] | I don’t I don’t know. I don’t think so. | 我… 我不知道 我想应该没有 |
[20:53] | -Are you damaged? -Damaged? No. | -你受伤了么? -受伤? 没有 |
[20:58] | Are you armed? | 你有武器么? |
[21:01] | I don’t I have Mrs., uh | 我没有… 我有… |
[21:03] | I can’t remember her code name. Nightingale. | 我记不得她的代号了 南丁格尔 |
[21:06] | She kept a gun. I’ve got the gun. | 她有枪 我把她枪拿来了 |
[21:08] | -Identify the armament. -It’s a 0.45 automatic. | -确认一下武器 -0.45自动手枪 |
[21:12] | Will you bring me in, please? | 你能带我回去么? |
[21:14] | I’m not a field agent. I just read books. | 我不是外部工作人员 我只是看看书而已 |
[21:16] | -Leave the area. -All right. Well | -离开那个区域 -好的 恩 |
[21:19] | Do I come in to headquarters now? | 我现在去总部? |
[21:21] | -Negative. Find a secure location. -Where? | -不行 找个安全的地方 -哪里? |
[21:24] | Avoid any place you’re known. Do not go home. | 找一个别人不知道的地方 不要回家 |
[21:27] | Do not go home. Surface again in two hours. | 不要回家 两小时后再联系 |
[21:31] | And call the Major. | 打电话给主控制台 |
[21:34] | That’ll be 1 430, your time. | 就在14 30 |
[21:36] | Wait Wait a minute. All right. 2:30, right? | 等等… 等会 好吧 2:30 对吗? |
[21:39] | Walk away from the phone. Don’t hang it up. | 离开那个电话亭 不要挂 |
[21:42] | Don’t | 别… |
[21:56] | This is the panic officer. | 真是个惊慌的职员 |
[21:58] | Section 9-17 may have been hit. | 9-17区受到袭击 |
[22:00] | Activate following procedures | 启动应急程序… |
[22:02] | NY 127 DC 469er. | 纽约 127 DC 469er |
[22:06] | Replay on the report upcoming. Stand by. | 去调查一下 等候消息 |
[23:01] | Augie One to New York Center. | 奥吉1号报告纽约中心 |
[23:03] | New York Center. Go ahead. | 纽约中心 请讲 |
[23:05] | -Who am I talking to? -Higgins, Deputy Director. Go ahead. | -谁在接电话 -希金斯 代理主管 请讲 |
[23:08] | Hit confirmed. Maximum as reported. Six cold items. | 确定袭击 像报告的一样 六具尸体 |
[23:12] | -The quality of work? -Clean, fast, first-rate. | -袭击级别 -干净 利索 一级 |
[23:16] | Did you say six? | 你是说六具尸体? |
[23:18] | Excepting Condor, there should be seven. | 除了秃鹰 还应该有7具尸体 |
[23:20] | Repeat. Six. Here’s a rundown on those items. | 重复 六具. 这里有死亡名单 |
[23:23] | Lappe, Chong, Russell, | 拉佩 钟 拉塞尔… |
[23:25] | Jennings, Martin, Mitchell. | 詹宁斯 马丁 米切尔 |
[23:27] | All right, Augie One. Find seven. | 好的 奥吉1号 找到第七个 |
[23:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:39] | Condor. | 秃鹰 |
[23:43] | Researcher, tide pool. | 研究员 潮汐式海塘… |
[23:46] | Likes to read comic strips. | 喜欢看漫画 |
[24:49] | Who is it? | 谁? |
[25:11] | Jesus. | 天啊! |
[25:29] | Hey, you. You ring my buzzer? | 嗨 你按了我的门铃? |
[25:31] | -It was a mistake, buddy. -Not you guys. | -按错了 伙计 -不是你 |
[25:40] | Hey. Hey! | 嗨 嗨! |
[25:42] | Hey, who are you? | 嗨 你是谁? |
[25:44] | Hey, who the hell are you? | 嗨 你这个家伙到底是谁? |
[25:48] | Augie Three here. We found item seven. | 奥吉3号报告 已找到第七具 |
[25:50] | Ralph Heidegger. He bought it at home. | 拉尔夫·海德格尔 他倒在家里 |
[25:53] | Button it up, Augie. I’ll send you morejanitors. | 盯住 奥吉 我会派去看门人的 |
[25:56] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:57] | I need Langley right away. | 我要接通兰里 |
[25:58] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:00] | -Garber speaking. -This is Higgins, Deputy Director. | -我是加伯 -我是希金斯 代理主管 |
[26:03] | Let me have department 17. | 让我和你谈谈17局的问题 |
[26:12] | Somebody took out one of your sections. | 你的一个部门被占领了 |
[26:14] | -What? -9-17. | -什么 -9-17区 |
[26:16] | That’s New York. Somebody got mugged maybe. | 那是在纽约啊 有一些人也许会受到袭击的 |
[26:19] | They were hit. | 他们被杀了 |
[26:21] | -They’re bookworms. -They got seven out of eight. | -都是些书虫 -他们杀了八个中的七个 |
[26:23] | We’re on the shuttle to La Guardia. 30 minutes. | 我们正穿梭于瓜迪亚之间 30分钟以前 |
[26:25] | -One of my people is O.K.? -Condor. You know him? | -我的人还有一个活着? -秃鹰 你认识他么? |
[26:29] | -No. Can he say what happened? -He was literally out to lunch. | -不 他知道发生了什么事么? -他照常出去吃饭了 |
[26:33] | -What does he say happened? -He’s not in yet. | -他说发什么事? -当时他不在现场 |
[26:36] | -First call was a little wild, scared. -Who’s bringing him in? | -第一个电话带有点疯狂 恐惧 -谁接进来的? |
[26:39] | -Higgins. -Higgins. | -希金斯 -希金斯 |
[26:41] | -Already booked on the shuttle. -Wicks, O.I.C. department 17. | -早就预定了往返机票 -我是威克斯 O.I.C.17局的 |
[26:44] | I want a chopper fueled for New York now. | 我要一架加满油的直升机 |
[27:03] | -Oh. -Hello. | -哦 -你好 |
[27:05] | -They’re waiting for you. -What? | -他们正在等你 -什么? |
[27:07] | Your two friends. | 你的两个朋友 |
[27:11] | They said you’d be home early. Theyjust got here. | 他们说你会很早回家的 他们刚刚到这… |
[27:14] | Said you gave them the keys. | 说你给了他们钥匙 |
[27:20] | Mr. Turner? | 特纳先生? |
[27:54] | This is the Major. | 主控制台 |
[27:55] | -This is Condor. -Stand by, Condor. | -我是秃鹰 -待命 秃鹰 |
[27:57] | I’m routing you to New York Center. | 我为你接纽约中心 |
[28:02] | Condor on 1-1 , Mr. Higgins. | 秃鹰在1-1线 希金斯先生 |
[28:05] | Hello, Condor. | 你好 秃鹰 |
[28:08] | Who is this? | 你是谁? |
[28:09] | Deputy Director Higgins, New York Center. | 纽约中心代理主管 |
[28:11] | I’m controlling now, Condor. Where are you? | 我现在负责这里 秃鹰 你在哪里? |
[28:13] | How come I need a code name, and you don’t? | 为什么我要代号 而你却不要? |
[28:17] | Where are you, Turner? | 你在哪里 特纳? |
[28:20] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[28:24] | are you insane? Everybody’s dead. | 你有病啊? 所有的人都死了 |
[28:26] | Take it easy.Just take it easy, and we’ll bring you home. | 放松点 放松点 我们带你回家 |
[28:30] | Here’s how we’ll do it. Do you know the Ansonia Hotel? | 我们接下来就这么做 你知道安索尼亚饭店在哪吗? |
[28:33] | -Broadway and, uh…71 st. -Broadway and 73rd. | -百老汇… 71号 -百老汇73号 |
[28:38] | There’s an alley behind the hotel. | 饭店后面有条小巷 |
[28:40] | One hour from now at exactly 15:30, | 一个小时以后 也就是15:30… |
[28:43] | enter that alley from the 73rd Street side. | 从73号大街穿到那巷子里面 |
[28:47] | Will you be there? | 你会在那里么? |
[28:51] | The head of your departmentjust came from D.C. He’ll bring you home. | 你们部门的头头刚从特区过来的 他会带你回家 |
[28:55] | -I’ve never met him. -Don’t worry. | -我从没有见过他 -不用担心 |
[28:57] | He’s studying your photos now. | 他正在看你的照片 |
[29:02] | Turner? | 特纳? |
[29:05] | Turner! | 特纳! |
[29:11] | I don’t know you, either. | 我也不认识你 |
[29:12] | We’ll meet. | 我们会相见的 |
[29:15] | He’ll be carrying a WalIStreetJournal in his left hand. | 他左手会拿一份华尔街日报 |
[29:19] | -There were two guys at my house. -What were you doing there? | -有两个家伙在我房子里 -你在那里干什么? |
[29:21] | -You were told not to go there! -I was homesick. Who were they? | -你已经被告知不能回家了! -我有恋家症 他们是什么人? |
[29:24] | -They were ours. -What were they doing in my house? | -他们是我们的人 -在我房子里做什么? |
[29:30] | I’m not going into any alley. Fuck the WalIStreetJournal! | 我不会去任何小巷的 去他妈的华尔街日报! |
[29:34] | It’s been a long day. You’ve been under | 过了很长的一天 你还在下面… |
[29:36] | Damn right I’ve been under. | 该死的 我就在下面 |
[29:43] | All right, Turner. | 好的 特钠 |
[29:46] | We’ll bring along a familiar face, somebodyyou know. | 我们会带过去一张熟悉的面孔 你认识的 |
[29:49] | Who’s left? | 还有谁? |
[29:51] | Got a friend in statistics named Sam Barber. | 你统计局的一个朋友 萨姆·巴伯 |
[29:55] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[29:58] | You guys are something. | 你们这些家伙有点像话 |
[30:00] | -Will he do? -Yes, Sam will do. | -他行吗? -好的 就萨姆 |
[30:05] | All right, Turner. | 好的 特纳 |
[30:06] | Stay well for 60 minutes, and you’re home. | 再等一个小时 你就回家了 |
[30:09] | Can I ask a question? | 我能问一个问题吗? |
[30:11] | -Sure. -What is happening? | -当然 -发生了什么事? |
[30:16] | I’ll talk to you in 60 minutes. | 我一个小时后告诉你 |
[30:22] | You’ve got 55. | 你还有55分钟准备 |
[30:24] | This is ridiculous. | 真实荒谬可笑 |
[30:26] | You’re not a field agent. It’s standard procedure. | 你不是外部工作人员 这只是办事程序 |
[30:28] | -To pick up a friend? -What about you, Mr. Wicks? | -去接一个朋友? -你呢 威克斯先生? |
[30:31] | -No, thanks. -Side arm? | -不 谢谢 -武器? |
[30:33] | -do you have a 0.45? -You bet. | -你有口径0.45的么? -有啊 |
[30:36] | Here, let me help you with that. | 等等 我来帮你 |
[30:42] | How long have you known Condor? | 你认识秃鹰多长时间了? |
[30:44] | Who,Joey? I knew him before he was a bird even. | 谁 约毖夫? 我和他很早就认识了 |
[30:47] | We went to CCNY. My wife Mae too. | 我们一起在美国纽约市 文学院上学 我妻子也是 |
[30:50] | Was she ever Condor’s girl? | 她曾是秃鹰的女人? |
[30:52] | Here you go, Mr. Wicks. | 给你 威克斯先生 |
[30:59] | Hey, can you tell me anything about what happened today? | 嗨 你能告诉我今天 发生了什么事吗? |
[31:02] | -When? -This morning. | -什么时候? -今天早上 |
[31:05] | -Uh, those murders. -What murders? | -那些凶手 -什么凶手 |
[32:08] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[32:15] | Sam? | 萨姆? |
[32:19] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[32:21] | Joe! | 约毖夫! |
[32:34] | Hey, Sam. | 嗨 萨姆 |
[32:38] | Where Where’s that other | 哪里… 还有一个人在哪儿… |
[32:46] | What are you doing? That’s him! It’s him! | 你在做什么? 那是约毖夫 他是约毖夫 |
[32:50] | Joe! | 约毖夫! |
[34:01] | Um, Katherine Hale. | 恩 凯毖琳·海尔 |
[34:03] | H-A-L-E | H-A-L-E. |
[34:05] | 08, 11, 56 08, 11, 56, | |
[34:07] | 172, 208, 875. 172, 208, 875. | |
[34:10] | Amount, 51.86 | 总计51.86 |
[34:13] | Where’s there enough snow this early? | 什么地方这么早就 下了那么多雪? |
[34:15] | -Vermont. I hope. -What’s open now, Sugarbush? | -我想是佛蒙特州 -哪个滑雪场已经开门了 枫林滑雪场? |
[34:19] | I don’t do downhill. This is for cross-country. | 我是不会从山上往下滑的 只是在平地上滑行 |
[34:21] | Don’t like the lift lines, huh? | 不喜欢从高处往下冲 恩? |
[34:24] | -474? Thankyou. | -474? 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Kathy! | 凯毖琳! |
[34:40] | Kathy. Where have you been? Let me give you a hand. | 凯毖琳 你到哪里去了? 来 让我帮你 |
[34:43] | -W-wait a minute. -Shh. Don’t do anything. | -等… 等一下 -嘘… 不要动 |
[34:47] | Be quiet. Get in the car. Don’t make a sound. Don’t be dumb. | 安静 上车. 不要发出声音 也不要不说话 |
[34:51] | Come on. Hurry up. | 喂… 快点 |
[34:53] | Get in. | 进去 |
[34:58] | Listen, please don’t hurt me. | 听着 请不要伤害我 |
[35:00] | -Where do you live? -Brooklyn Heights. | -你住在哪里? -布鲁克林高地 |
[35:03] | -Alone? -I live with a friend. | -一个人? -我和一个朋友一起住 |
[35:06] | Uh, you live alone. Let’s go. | 你是一个人住 我们走 |
[36:39] | 五大洲进出口公司 | |
[37:11] | 华盛顿机场 | |
[37:40] | Leave the stuff. | 把衣服留下 |
[37:49] | Hey, Kathy. | 嗨 凯毖琳 |
[37:54] | You should have said hello. | 你应该和他打招呼 |
[37:57] | -Where is it? -Here. | -在哪儿? -这儿 |
[38:05] | Condor shot us both. | 秃鹰向我们两个开枪 |
[38:07] | That was the only statement he could make | 那是他进手术间之前 |
[38:09] | before they took him into the operating room. | 所说的唯一的一句话 |
[38:11] | -And the other man, Barber he’s dead? -Before he hit the ground. | -还有一个人呢 巴伯 他死了? -在他倒地之前就已经死了 |
[38:16] | You should add that it was a remarkable shot. | 你应该补充一句 这是不可思议的一枪 |
[38:19] | A half inch above his flakjacket. | 防弹衣以上半英寸的地方 |
[38:21] | -I thought this guy -Wait a minute. | -我认为这个家伙 -等等 |
[38:23] | Was Condor qualified with a hand gun? | 秃鹰有资格佩带手枪么? |
[38:28] | Two years military service Signal Corps. | 两年的兵役 陆军通信兵… |
[38:33] | Telephone lineman, long lines, | 电话线巡道员 长途的… |
[38:35] | switchboard maintenance six months overseas. | 在国外维护接线总机 六个月… |
[38:37] | Separated 9/61 . Worked at Bell Labs Communication Research. | 61年9月离开 进入贝尔 通讯研究实验室工作 |
[38:40] | College on the G.I. bill.” | 靠着退伍军人法案完成 大学学业 |
[38:42] | The question was, Mr. Higgins, is he qualified with a handgun? | 问题是 希金斯先生 他有资格佩带手枪么? |
[38:45] | No handgun, sir. M-1 rifle and carbine. | 没有手枪 先生 M-1步枪和卡宾枪 |
[38:48] | Evidently, it was sheer luck. | 明显地 全靠运气 |
[38:51] | Or else | 或者… |
[38:53] | -Yes? -Or else what, Mr. Higgins? | -什么事? -或者什么 希金斯先生? |
[38:56] | This Condor isn’t the man his file says he is. | 秃鹰并不像他档案里 所说的那样 |
[38:59] | -Where did he learn evasive moves? -He reads. | -他从哪里学来这些逃避方法的? -他自己读书学的 |
[39:02] | -He r… -What the hell does that mean? | -他读… -究竟是什么意思? |
[39:04] | It means, sir, that he reads everything. | 也就是说他博览群书 先生 |
[39:07] | -But I don’t understand. -Yes. Very good. | -但是我不明白 -好 非常好 |
[39:11] | -Has operations got anything? -Absolutely nothing, sir. | -抓捕行动进展怎么样? -没有取得任何进展 先生 |
[39:15] | -Extraordinary. -It was very well executed. | -不可思议 -任务很好地安排下去了… |
[39:18] | Which requires planning, communications, tracks. | 要做好计划 通信 跟踪… |
[39:21] | I’m not asking for footprints, | 我不是要得到足迹 |
[39:23] | but a blade of grass, a broken twig | 是一小片草 一根断枝… |
[39:26] | -Something disturbed. -Yes, sir. | -整件事的原因 -是 先生 |
[39:29] | -Wicks seems to be all we’ve got. -Where do we have him? | -我们可以从威克斯那里得到一切 -我们能在哪里找到他? |
[39:33] | We don’t. | 我们找不到他了 |
[39:38] | They rushed him to Guvenor Emergency before we got word. | 他们抢在我们之前 把他匆忙送到古维纳抢救中心去了 |
[39:41] | Maybe we should leak the name of the hospital, make Condor make his move. | 也许我们应该泄露医院名字 让他自投罗网 |
[39:45] | Of course, Len, don’t expect too many mistakes from this man. | 当然了 伦纳德 不要指望这个人会犯太多错误 |
[39:49] | He does seem rather more interesting | 他看起来更加有趣… |
[39:51] | than just another of our reader. researchers. | 而不只是我们的一个读者 研究员 |
[39:54] | For example, has he gone into business for himself? | 举个例子 他做好了自己的本分工作? |
[39:59] | Was he turned around? Does someone operate him? | 他叛变了? 有人指使他? |
[40:03] | Homosexual? Broke? Vulnerable? | 同性恋? 受了伤的? 易受攻击的 |
[40:07] | Could he be a soldier of fortune? | 他会成为一个军事冒险者么? |
[40:11] | Did he arrange the hit? | 是他安排了这次袭击么? |
[40:13] | Is that why he’s still in flight? | 那是他还在逃亡的原因吗? |
[40:16] | Still, he… may be an innocent. | 然而 他可能是清白的 |
[40:20] | But then, why didn’t he come in gently with Mr. Wicks? | 但是那个时候他为什么没有和威克斯先生友好地回来呢? |
[40:29] | -Tentrex lndustries. -It’s a cover. I work for the CIA. | -Tentrx工业 -那是掩护身份 我是为中央情报局工作的 |
[40:33] | Oh,Jesus. | 噢 天啊! |
[40:35] | Your assignment for today was to go out and kidnap a girl. | 你今天的任务就是出来绑架一个女孩子 |
[40:39] | Look it up. Look it up. Tentrex lndustries. | 查出来 给我查出来Tentrx工业 |
[40:45] | Then look up the number for the CIA. | 然后查一下中央情报局的编号 |
[40:48] | They’re listed, like my Aunt Gladys? | 列在上面 好像还有我的格拉迪斯姑妈? |
[40:49] | Under ” U.S. Government Agencies.” Go on. | 在美国政府机构那一栏里面找 继续. |
[40:56] | So is this what you do? This photography? | 那么这就是你的职业? 摄影? |
[41:01] | O.K., uh | 是的 恩 |
[41:03] | It’s the same number. You could have had the card made | 编码是一样的 但是你可以做这个卡片… |
[41:07] | Yes, I could have, but I didn’t. | 是的 我可以 但是我没有做 |
[41:10] | You really get into it, don’t you? | 你不会穿它的 不是么? |
[41:13] | Sit down! | 坐下! |
[41:17] | I told you I had a friend. | 我告诉过你我有个朋友 |
[41:22] | 15, 1/2, 34 15, 1/2, 34. | |
[41:23] | I dig 15, 1/2, 34s. What size are you? | 我收集15, 1/2, 34尺码的你是多大尺码的? |
[41:25] | What are you, a clown? | 你算什么 粗鲁愚蠢的家伙? |
[41:26] | -I’m scared! -So am l! | -我非常害怕! -我也是 |
[41:28] | -Why? You’ve got the gun! -Yes! | -为什么? 你有枪啊! -当然! |
[41:33] | Yeah, and it’s not enough. | 耶 但是还不够 |
[41:52] | Listen. | 听着 |
[41:54] | I work for the CIA. I’m not a spy. | 我是为中央情报局工作的 不是间谍 |
[42:02] | I just read books. | 我只是看看书而已 |
[42:11] | We read everything that’s published in the world, | 我通读世界各地出版的刊物 |
[42:15] | and we we feed the plots | 还有我们我们策划 |
[42:17] | dirty tricks, codes into a computer, | 卑鄙的行动 用编码输入电脑 |
[42:21] | and the computer… | 用电脑… |
[42:23] | checks against actual CIA plans and operations. | 检验中央情报局 计划行动的可行性 |
[42:26] | I look for leaks, new ideas. | 我寻找出漏洞 还有新点子 |
[42:30] | We read adventures and novels and… | 我们看历险记 小说… |
[42:32] | journals. | 杂志 |
[42:35] | I | 我… |
[42:37] | I can | 我能… |
[42:39] | Who’d invent a job like that? | 谁创造了这种工作? |
[42:44] | I. Listen! | 我 听着! |
[42:46] | -People are trying to kill me! -Who? | -有人想杀我! -谁? |
[42:48] | I don’t know, but there’s a reason. | 我不知道 但是应该有原因 |
[42:53] | There is a reason! | 一定有原因 |
[42:56] | And I just need… | 而我只是需要… |
[42:59] | some safe, quiet time to pull things together. | 安全的地方 一点安静的时间 去把这些事情拼凑起来 |
[43:04] | -Here. -Here. | -这里 -这里 |
[43:08] | That’s only fair. | 就这事 |
[43:26] | Where’s the guy with the shirts? | 穿这些衬衫的家伙在哪里? |
[43:29] | He He’s at a ski place in the Green Mountains. | 他… 他在绿山的滑雪场 |
[43:35] | We just want to go cross-country skiing | 我们只是想平地 滑雪一两周… |
[43:37] | for a couple of weeks, away from everything. | 远离一切 |
[43:45] | -When does the news go on, 6:00? -6:00. | -新闻什么时候开始 6:00? -6:00 |
[43:48] | 40 minutes. | 还有40分钟 |
[44:06] | -Come here. -No, please. Please don’t. | -过来这里 -不 请不要 请别这样 |
[44:10] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[44:12] | Lie down against the wall. | 靠着墙躺下 |
[44:16] | Put this arm behind you, and keep it there. | 把手放在后面 就保持这样 |
[44:22] | Now you listen to me. I am tired. | 现在听我说 我累了 |
[44:26] | I’ve got to close my eyes for a while. | 我要小睡一会 |
[44:30] | I can’t think straight. | 我已经不能思考了 |
[44:34] | If you try and move or climb of fthe bed… | 如果你动一下或者 爬出床的话… |
[44:38] | I’ll know it I’ll feel it. | 我会知道的 我能感觉得到 |
[44:41] | And I promise you I’ll hurt you. | 我发誓我会让你受伤 |
[44:46] | Couldn’t you let me stay in the other room? | 你不能让我呆在 另一个房间里么? |
[44:48] | No. | 不行 |
[44:52] | I believe what you told me. | 我会听你的话 |
[44:56] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不会 |
[44:59] | I don’t know if I do. | 我不知道你会不会 如果我把你放到另一个房间里 |
[45:01] | That includes Condor, of course. | 里面当然包括秃鹰的 |
[45:04] | Yes. I owe you Condor. | 是的 我会把秃鹰解决了 |
[45:07] | -Otherwise -Otherwise does not exist. | -万一… -没有万一 |
[45:12] | Will Condor take long? | 解决秃鹰需要很长时间吗? |
[45:14] | -do you want an estimate? -There is a time factor. | -你想要确定一个时间吗? -那只是时间的问题 |
[45:17] | Always with you people. | 你的人总是这样说 |
[45:21] | Condor is an amateur. | 秃鹰是属于业余的那种 |
[45:23] | He’s lost, unpredictable… | 他总是令人难以捉摸 |
[45:27] | perhaps even sentimental. | 或许多半会感情脆弱 |
[45:30] | He could fool a professional. | 他能够愚弄专业人员 |
[45:34] | Not deliberately, but precisely because he is lost. | 但不是有意的 弄巧成拙 |
[45:38] | Doesn’t know what to do… | 不知道该干什么 |
[45:40] | unlike Wicks… | 不像威克斯… |
[45:43] | who has always been entirely predictable. | 那家伙让人知道得一清二楚 |
[45:49] | The man Condor killed in the alley. | 秃鹰在巷子里杀死的那个人呢 |
[45:53] | Some friend of his. | 他的一个朋友 |
[45:56] | -Close friend? -I suppose. Why? | -亲密的朋友 -我想是吧 为什么这么问? |
[45:59] | -It interests me. -What was his name? | -我很感兴趣 -他叫什么名字 |
[46:01] | I don’t know. He was nobody. | 我不知道 他并不重要 |
[46:11] | Right. | 好的 |
[46:13] | What about Wicks? | 威克斯怎么样? |
[46:19] | You want the firm to question him? | 你希望公司会盘问他么? |
[46:23] | They will, you know. | 他们会 这你是知道的 |
[46:26] | We don’t want that. | 我们可不想那样 |
[46:30] | Cost you nothing. | 不收你钱 |
[46:32] | I was careless with Condor. | 我会小心对付秃鹰的 |
[46:36] | Wicks will be done for nothing. | 威克斯算是白送的吧 |
[46:42] | -What time is it? What time -It’s news time. | -现在几点了… -是新闻时间 |
[46:47] | Get up. | 起来 |
[47:34] | Lonely pictures. | 孤寂的照片 |
[47:36] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[47:44] | You’re funny. | 你真的很有意思 |
[47:47] | You take pictures of… | 你拍一些… |
[47:50] | empty streets and trees with no leaves on them. | 空旷的大街和没有树叶的树木 |
[47:54] | It’s winter. | 那是冬天拍的 |
[47:56] | Not quite winter. | 还不是冬天 |
[48:00] | They look like… | 他们看起来像 |
[48:04] | November. | 是在11月份 |
[48:06] | Not autumn, not winter. In-between. | 既不是秋天也不是冬天 秋冬换季的时候 |
[48:14] | I like them. | 我喜欢这些照片 |
[48:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[48:20] | “Eyewitness News continues with an update” | “证人新闻最新消息…” |
[48:22] | -Sit down. -“of the Ansonia shootings.” | -坐下… -“安索尼亚枪击事件” |
[48:27] | “The shootings behind the Hotel Ansonia” | “事件发生在安索尼亚饭店后面…” |
[48:30] | “remain a complete mystery at this hour.” | “现在情况还不是很清楚” |
[48:31] | “The victims’ identities have not yet been revealed.” | “还没有透露受害人的身份” |
[48:34] | -Victims? -“Drugs were not in volved.” | -受害人? -“这起事件跟毒品无关” |
[48:36] | -Did he sayvictims? -“Not does it seem to be aobbery.” | -他刚才是所受害人? -“看起来也不像抢劫” |
[48:39] | “Lieutenant, can you tell us about the possible motive?” | “中尉 你能告诉我们这起事件的动机是什么?” |
[48:42] | -“Not at present.” -“Have you identified the victims?” | -“现在还不能” -“你们已经确定了死者的身份了吗?” |
[48:44] | -“Employees of an insurance company.” -What? | -“一家保险公司的职员” -什么? |
[48:48] | “Doing a routine inspection for possible violations.” | “例行公事调查违约事件” |
[48:51] | “Did the victims know their assailants?” | “受害者知道是谁 袭击了他们吗?” |
[48:53] | -“Absolutely not.” -“Well, there you have it.” | -“完全不知道” -“那就是我们所知道的” |
[48:55] | “One man dead, one seriously wounded,” | “死了一个人 还有一个受重伤” |
[48:57] | “in an alley on the west side of Manhattan.” | “在曼哈顿西部的一个巷子里” |
[49:00] | “The man with the gun still at large.” | “一个持枪凶手仍在逃” |
[49:03] | “Stan Roberts, Eyewitness News, New York.” | “斯坦罗伯茨 证人新闻 纽约报道” |
[49:05] | Sam. | 萨姆 |
[49:09] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊! |
[49:11] | Victims. What is he’s | 受害人 他… |
[49:15] | What happened in that alley? | 那巷子里发生了什么事? |
[49:20] | -I didn’t shoot him. -You said you shot somebody. | -我没有杀他 -你是说你开枪了 |
[49:24] | But not Sam! | 但不是萨姆! |
[49:27] | Nobody in that alley said anything about the CIA. | 巷子里的人没有一个人说是跟中央情报局有关 |
[49:30] | But | 但… |
[49:38] | But they were there. | 但他们都在那里 |
[49:42] | Wait a minute. You’re telling me | 等等 你是说… |
[49:45] | They had to have been to change that story. | 他们篡改整个事件 |
[49:49] | What did Higgins say? He said he wouldn’t be there. | 希金斯说了什么? 他不会在那里 |
[49:51] | He said the section chief was coming in. | 他说我们部门头头会在那里 |
[49:55] | Wait a minute. He’s | 等等 他… |
[49:58] | Section chiefwould be coming in from Washington. | 头头是从华盛顿来的 |
[49:59] | He’d have to reach Sam. Sam would call me. | 他不得不找萨姆 萨姆就会打电话找我 |
[50:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[50:14] | Hello? | 你好? |
[50:30] | -I need your car. -That’s called grand theft. | -我要用你的车 -那是偷窃 |
[50:33] | You don’t want trouble with the police. | 你不想惹上警察吧 |
[50:38] | This guy in Vermont What will he do when you don’t show up? | 那个佛蒙特州的家伙 如果你不过去他会怎么办? |
[50:41] | -Probably call. Very soon now. -Will he show up here? | -可能打电话过来 很快了 -他会来这里么? |
[50:45] | That gun gives you the right to rough me up. | 那枪让你能虐待我 |
[50:48] | -It doesn’t give you the right -Rough you up? | -但不会让你… -虐待你? |
[50:51] | -Yes! You’re in my house! -Have l Have I raped you? | -是的! 你在我的房子里! -我我强奸你了吗? |
[50:55] | The night is young. | 还没有到深夜 |
[51:14] | You don’t believe anything I’ve said. | 你不相信我所说的任何一句话 |
[51:19] | I believe you’re in trouble… | 我相信你有麻烦了 |
[51:22] | danger… | 危险… |
[51:25] | but I don’t know what kind, | 但是我不知道是什么样的危险 |
[51:27] | and I’m not sure how much of it is made up. | 还有我也不知道怎么会这样的 |
[51:31] | Real, but, uh… | 真的 但是… |
[51:34] | Doesn’t make any difference doesn’t matter. | 那不重要了… 没关系 |
[51:37] | -Wait a minute. Will you -Forget it. | -等等 你… -算了吧 |
[51:39] | I’m trying to understand! | 我正试着了解你 |
[51:44] | Ow! What are you doing? Let me go! | 你在干什么? 放开我! |
[51:49] | Ow! You’re hurting me. Wait a minute. You | 你弄疼我了 等等 你… |
[51:54] | Oh! You bully! | 欺凌弱小 |
[51:57] | Don’t tie me up! Come on, please! | 不要把我绑起来 求你了! |
[52:03] | This is… unfair! | 这… 不公平 |
[52:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:21] | Hi,Joey. You’re early. Come on in. | 你好 约毖夫 你来早了 进来吧 |
[53:26] | Hey, is Janice working late? | 你好 贾尼丝还没有下班吗? |
[53:33] | So is Sam. | 萨姆也是 |
[53:39] | Hey, pour one for me, too, will you,Joey? | 嗨 也为我倒一杯好吗 约毖夫? |
[53:42] | It’s their own fault if we’re zonked when they get here. | 都是他们的错 我们喝醉了 他们也差不多该到了 |
[53:50] | Hey, I’ve got it. We’ll give them an hour. | 嗨 我找到了 我们给他们一个小时 |
[53:53] | If they’re not here, it’s you and me, | 如果他们还不到 就只有我和你 |
[53:55] | just like old times. | 像以前一样 |
[54:01] | Joey. | 约毖夫 |
[54:03] | What is it? Hey, what is it,Joey? | 怎么了? 嗨 怎么了 约毖夫? |
[54:06] | What? What’s wrong? | 发生什么事了? |
[54:09] | Mae, how do you know Sam’s working late? | 梅 你怎么知道萨姆还没有下班? |
[54:13] | What do you think he’s doing? | 那你认为他在做什么? |
[54:15] | -When did he call? -I don’t know. 2:00 or 2:30. | -他什么时候打过电话? -我不清楚 2:00或者2:30 |
[54:18] | What did he say? Exactly. | 他说什么了? 准确地说 |
[54:20] | He didn’t exactly. He had the center call. | 他含糊其辞 还有一个中心电话找他 |
[54:23] | -Who at the center? -I didn’t recognize his voice. | -谁找他? -我没有听出那个声音 |
[54:26] | It wasn’t that lady that usually | 不是通常给他打电话的那个女的 |
[54:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[54:43] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[54:43] | -Third damn time tonight. -Third time? | -今天晚上第三次了 -第三次? |
[54:46] | -Some burglar casing thejoint. -I want you to get out of here. | -也许是一些夜贼打的吧 -我要你立刻离开这里 |
[54:49] | -I can’t,Joey. I’m cooking. -Do what I tell you. | -不行 约毖夫 我在煮东西呢 -按照我说的去做 |
[54:52] | -What about dinner? -Go to Bill and Eileen’s. | -那晚餐怎么办? -去比尔艾琳家 |
[54:55] | -Joey, what’s going on? -Please. | -约毖夫 发生什么事了? -快点 |
[54:58] | -Joey, you -Don’t argue. Move! Move! | -约毖夫 你 -别说废话了 快走! 走! |
[55:02] | -Joey -Go upstairs and stay there. | -约毖夫 -到楼上去 不要下来了 |
[55:05] | Do what I’m telling you. I’ll call you. And stay there. | 按我说的去做 你就呆在那里 我会打电话给你的 |
[55:08] | -Joey -I’ll call you. | -约毖夫 -我会打电话给你的 |
[55:10] | -Do what I tell you. -What about Sam? | -按我说的去做 -萨姆怎么办? |
[56:07] | Yours? | 你的? |
[56:12] | No. | 不是 |
[56:21] | “Happy birthday to Grandpa” | “爷爷生日快乐” |
[56:28] | You’re always pushing the buttons. | 你总是乱按按钮 |
[56:31] | Would you stop it, please? | 拜托你能安静一点吗? |
[56:37] | Fifth floor. Uh, ladies’ underwear. | 五楼 不害臊的女人 |
[56:46] | Kids. | 孩子而已 |
[56:48] | Probably the same everywhere. | 也许到处都是这样 |
[57:12] | This is the second floor. | 这才是二楼 |
[57:17] | I do it all the time. | 我总是这样干 |
[57:31] | -After you. -No. Go ahead. | -你先 -不 你先吧 |
[57:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[58:18] | Anybody here good with a coat hanger? | 这里有没有心肠好的朋友能帮我一个忙? |
[58:20] | -What? -I locked my keys in my car. | -怎么了? -我把钥匙忘在车里了 |
[58:22] | -I’ll give you money. -How much? | -我给你钱 -多少? |
[58:25] | You can’t tell me you’ve never busted into a car. | 你不要告诉我你从来没有撬过车门吧 |
[58:28] | -So how much? -5 bucks. | -多少钱? -5美圆 |
[58:31] | 5 bucks? Can you give me a break? | 5元? 还不如不干 |
[58:34] | -do you mind? -All right. 5 bucks. 5 bucks. | -你会介意吗? -好吧 5美圆就5美圆 |
[58:38] | I’ll be right back. Come on, man. | 我很快就回来 来吧 伙计 |
[59:00] | Merde. | 他妈的 |
[59:05] | -The money. -Wait a minute. | -钱呢 -等会 |
[59:09] | Gimme the money. | 把钱给我 |
[59:12] | -Hey! Hey! -Hey! | -嗨! 嗨! -嗨! |
[1:00:32] | I want you to answer the phone. | 我希望你会去接电话 |
[1:00:34] | I’m not going to answer the | 我不会去接 |
[1:00:36] | Ow! I’m not answering any phone! | 我不会接任何电话! |
[1:00:39] | Answer it. Answer it. | 去接电话 接电话 |
[1:00:41] | You answer the phone! Tell him what a brave son of a bitch you are. | 你自己去! 告诉他你这个狗娘养的多么勇敢 |
[1:00:47] | I want you to be casual and nice. | 我希望你能像平常一样 |
[1:00:55] | -H-Hello? -Where the hell are you? | -你好 -你他妈的在哪里? [此段3分钟无声] |
[1:00:58] | -Ben? -Who do you think it is? | -本? -那你以为是谁? |
[1:01:02] | -Ben. -You were supposed to be up here by now. | -本 -你本应该到我这里了 |
[1:01:06] | -I know. -You haven’t even leftyet. | -我知道 -你还没有出发 |
[1:01:09] | I was held up. | 我被拦住了 |
[1:01:14] | That’s no excuse. Come on, what’s going on? | 不要找借口 快点 发生什么事了? |
[1:01:17] | Doesn’t this trip matter to you? | 这次旅行对你来说就不重要吗? |
[1:01:19] | -It matters. -Yeah, I’m sure. | -重要 -我想也是 |
[1:01:22] | No, it does. | 是的 当然了 |
[1:01:24] | This has happened over and over again. | 你怎么 慈是这样 |
[1:01:26] | -Last minute, some excuse. -No, this is different. | -最后一分钟总是找些借口 -不 这次不一样 |
[1:01:29] | So, what? | 那又是怎么回事? |
[1:01:33] | -The car -What about it? | -汽车 -怎么了? |
[1:01:36] | -Bro Broke down. -What? What? What broke down? | -车坏了 -什么? 什么? 什么坏了? |
[1:01:40] | -The g-generator went. -Oh, Christ, the generator. | -发动机 -哦 天啊! 发动机 |
[1:01:44] | -That’s going to take forever. -Maybe not. | -真难以接受 -或许吧 |
[1:01:47] | I I tried to call you before, but | 我我刚想打电话给你 但是… |
[1:01:50] | The generator It’s going to take too long. | 发动机难以接受 |
[1:01:53] | Why don’t you just forget about the car. | 你为什么不丢下车 |
[1:01:56] | Take the bus up first thing tomorrow. | 明天早上坐头班公车过来 |
[1:01:58] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[1:02:01] | Try? | 尽量? |
[1:02:03] | What’s What the hell is going on? | 该死到底发生什么事了? |
[1:02:05] | Are you O.K.? What What’s… | 你还好吧? 发生什么 |
[1:02:07] | No, I’m O.K. I’m fine. | 不 我很好 很好 |
[1:02:10] | You don’t sound so fine. | 你的声音听起来不是很正常 |
[1:02:13] | I I wish you would understand. | 我… 我希望你能理解 |
[1:02:16] | I do. I do, I do. It’sjust | 我知道 我知道 我知道 只是 |
[1:02:20] | Goddamn it, I’m just disappointed, that’s all. | 天杀的 只是有点失望 |
[1:02:23] | I really, uh | 我真的 |
[1:02:25] | I really wanted to be with you here, | 我真的很想你和我在一起 |
[1:02:28] | tonight, babe, you know? | 今晚 亲爱的 你明白吗? |
[1:02:31] | I know. | 我明白 |
[1:02:35] | -We’ll have time. -Yeah. | -来日方长 对吧? -是的 |
[1:02:38] | Look, get | 那么 |
[1:02:40] | get the very first bus out in the morning, O.K.? | 明天早上坐头班车过来 好吗 |
[1:02:44] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:48] | -Good night, sweetheart. -Good night. | -晚安 甜心 -晚安 |
[1:03:29] | Listen, I’ll be going… | 听着我要出去 |
[1:03:33] | in the morning. | 早上 |
[1:03:39] | Where? | 去哪里? |
[1:03:50] | Was it all right? | 可以吗? |
[1:03:54] | All right? | 可以吗? |
[1:03:56] | Outside Was it safe? Wherever you went. | 出去 你去的地方会安全吗? |
[1:04:05] | I’m not sure. | 我没有把握 |
[1:04:15] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:04:19] | I wish I knew more. | 我刚想多一点 |
[1:04:23] | About you. | 了解你 |
[1:04:27] | About yesterday. Today. | 你的昨天 今天 |
[1:04:32] | I don’t remember yesterday. | 我不记得昨天了 |
[1:04:37] | Today it rained. | 今天下雨了 |
[1:04:43] | Why did you tie me up like that? | 你为什么把我那样子绑起来? |
[1:04:49] | I mean, you thought I’d call the police. | 我想 你以为我会叫警察 |
[1:04:55] | I wouldn’t have. | 我不会 |
[1:04:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:05:01] | Well, sometimes… | 当然 有的时候 |
[1:05:05] | I take a picture that isn’t like me, | 我拍照片 不像我的风格 |
[1:05:09] | but I took it, so it is like me. | 但是我拍了 那就算是我的风格了 |
[1:05:13] | It has to be. | 因为出自我手 |
[1:05:19] | I put those pictures away. | 我把那些照片收起来了 |
[1:05:23] | I’d like to see those pictures. | 我想要看看那些照片 |
[1:05:26] | We don’t know each other that well. | 我们彼此并没有很深的了解 |
[1:05:38] | Do you know anybody that well? | 你很了解一个人吗? |
[1:05:40] | I don’t think I want to know you very well. | 我想我不会去了解你 |
[1:05:46] | I don’t think you’re going to live much longer. | 我想你活不了多久了 |
[1:05:52] | Well, I may… | 好吧 我可能 |
[1:05:54] | surprise you. | 让你很惊讶 |
[1:05:57] | Anyway, you’re not telling the truth. | 但是 你还是没有说实话 |
[1:06:01] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[1:06:01] | You’d rather be with somebody who’s not going to live much longer, | 你还是宁愿和一个命不久已的人在一起 |
[1:06:05] | at least somebody who would be on his way. | 至少那个人很快就要死了 |
[1:06:10] | -I’m not -You take pictures. | -我不是 -你拍的照片 |
[1:06:14] | Beautiful pictures, | 美丽的照片 |
[1:06:16] | but of empty streets | 空旷的大街 |
[1:06:19] | and trees with no leaves November. | 没有树叶的树木 11月的时候 |
[1:06:22] | Why haven’t you asked me to untie your hands? | 你为什么还没有叫我把你解开 |
[1:06:32] | H-How much do you want… | 你想怎样 |
[1:06:40] | I just… | 我只是 |
[1:06:43] | want to stop it. | 安定下来 |
[1:06:52] | For a few hours. | 几个小时 |
[1:06:56] | For the rest of the night. | 度过剩下的夜晚 |
[1:07:02] | And then I’ll go. | 然后我就会走 |
[1:09:43] | Joe! | 约毖夫 |
[1:09:55] | 美国历史文学学会被袭击 [1]房子里有什? | |
[1:10:03] | 美国历史文学学会 | |
[1:10:07] | [2]海德格尔在家身亡 | |
[1:10:16] | [1]部门主管 [2]什么开枪 [3]他是我的头头? [4]名字? | |
[1:10:18] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[1:10:20] | What is it Higgins said? Was it | 像希金斯所说的? 希金斯说了什么? |
[1:10:22] | The head of your department just came from D. C. He’ll bring you home. | 你们部门的头头 刚从特区过来的 他会带你回家 |
[1:10:25] | I’ve never met him. | 我从没有见过他 |
[1:10:27] | 华盛顿特区主管 | |
[1:10:35] | Anything in the early pouch? | 早上有我的包裹吗? |
[1:10:38] | Headquarters at Langley says there’s nothing… | 兰里总部说 |
[1:10:41] | from anyother intelligence source to support your theory. | 没有足够的信息表明你的理论是正确的 |
[1:10:47] | Headquarters at Langley says there’s nothing… | 兰里总部说 |
[1:10:50] | from any other intelligence source to support your theory. | 没有足够的信息表明你的理论是正确的 |
[1:11:16] | 结论 否认 但是既然秃鹰的结论比较一致 | |
[1:11:20] | 本中心决定采用秃鹰的副本报告中央情报局总部 | |
[1:11:22] | 兰里 注意 17局主管 | |
[1:11:25] | 威克斯 | |
[1:11:52] | -You didn’t sleep well. -You didn’t? | -你没有睡好 -你也没有? |
[1:11:56] | No,you didn’t. | 不 是你没有睡好 |
[1:11:59] | You’re up early. | 你起来很早 |
[1:12:02] | Oh, I had I had some thoughts. | 恩 我我有一些想法 |
[1:12:06] | I’ve got a plan. | 我制定了一个计划 |
[1:12:09] | I don’t know if it’ll work or not, but… | 我不知道那是否有用 但是 |
[1:12:15] | I’ll need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:12:17] | Have I ever denied you anything? | 我拒绝过你么? |
[1:12:20] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[1:12:26] | Well, when things quiet down… | 恩 当一切安静下来了 |
[1:12:30] | you’re really a very sweet man to be with. | 和你在一起真的感到很甜蜜 |
[1:12:36] | You had bad dreams. | 你做恶梦了 |
[1:12:38] | Talked in your sleep. | 还说梦话了 |
[1:12:42] | What did I say? | 我说什么了? |
[1:12:44] | Who’s Janice? | 贾尼丝是谁? |
[1:12:51] | Well, was she a volunteer or a draftee like me? | 她像我一样是个志愿兵 |
[1:12:58] | She was… | 她是 |
[1:13:01] | a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[1:13:03] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:13:10] | Do I have permission to take a shower? | 我可以冲一下凉吗? |
[1:13:12] | You don’t have to help, you know. | 你没有必要帮我 这你是知道的 |
[1:13:15] | No, I’ll help. You can always depend on the old spyfucker. | 不 我会帮你 你可以依靠我这个傻瓜间谍 |
[1:13:24] | -O.K. -I’m sorry. | -好吧 -我很抱歉 |
[1:13:27] | -No. -No, I didn’t mean | -不 -不 我不是那个意思 |
[1:13:32] | I didn’t mean to say that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[1:13:34] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:13:38] | I’d like to help you. | 我想要帮助你 |
[1:14:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:09] | A.I.D. at I.C.U. 10-9-8 | 加强监护病房出现 紧急情况 10-9-8 |
[1:14:21] | Year? | 什么事? |
[1:14:23] | Insured package for Katherine Hale. | 凯毖琳海尔的保险包裹 |
[1:14:27] | Uh, could you leave it out on the stoop? | 你能把它放在台阶上么? |
[1:14:32] | Somebody’s got to sign for it. | 这必须要有人签收才行 |
[1:14:34] | Well, she’s in She’s not here. | 恩 她在里面 她现在不在这里 |
[1:14:38] | It’s O.K. You can sign. | 好吧 你可以签收 |
[1:14:47] | -Yeah? -Her name on top. Yours on the bottom. | -怎么签? -她的名字签在上面 你的签在下面 |
[1:14:50] | All right. Oh, wonderful. | 好吧 好极了 |
[1:14:53] | Government pens. Look, I don’t have another pen. | 政府配的笔 我只有一支 |
[1:14:58] | I’ll get one. | 我去拿一支过来 |
[1:16:27] | Don’t Don’t | 不要不要 |
[1:16:30] | No, no. No. | 别 别 别 |
[1:16:31] | Now listen. You’re O.K. You’re O.K. | 听着 你没事 你没事的 |
[1:16:33] | Now listen to me. You’re O.K. | 现在听我说 你没事的 |
[1:16:36] | Can you get dressed? You’re O.K. | 你能穿衣服吗? 你没事的 |
[1:16:39] | Can you get dressed? Please, hurry. | 你能穿衣服吗? 请快点 |
[1:17:25] | Stella Boutique. | 斯特拉专卖店 |
[1:17:28] | Ex-Extension 1-8-9-1 , please. | 请接分机1-8-9-1 |
[1:17:31] | Pardon me? | 请再说一遍 |
[1:17:35] | Is Is this 662-3799? | 你的号码是662-3799? |
[1:17:40] | -Yes. Who’s this? -There’s no extension 1-8-9-1? | -是 你是谁? -那里没有分机1-8-9-1? |
[1:17:43] | are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[1:17:43] | We’re lucky ifwe have phone service at all. | 如果我们是做电话服务的 那我们简直是太幸运了 |
[1:17:46] | Sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[1:17:56] | Operator. | 接线员 |
[1:17:57] | Operator, what’s the area code forWashington? D.C. | 接线员 请问一下华盛顿特区的区码是多少? |
[1:18:02] | 2-O-2 That’s 2-0-2. | |
[1:18:06] | Kathy. | 凯毖琳 |
[1:18:13] | 6-3-1-1 | 6-3-1-1. |
[1:18:17] | CIA? Langley? | 中央情报局? 兰里? |
[1:18:19] | 6-3-1-1 | 6-3-1-1. |
[1:18:22] | Extension 1-8-9-1. | 请帮我接分机1-8-9-1 |
[1:18:25] | 1-8-9-1 | 1-8-9-1. |
[1:18:28] | Let me speak to Mr. Wicks. | 请叫威克斯先生听电话 |
[1:18:32] | Um, he’s not herejust now. | 他现在不在这里 |
[1:18:34] | May I askwho’s calling, please? | 请问你是谁? |
[1:18:36] | How do you feel? You O.K.? | 你感觉怎么样了? 还好吧? |
[1:18:38] | What did you do to those people? | 你对那些家伙做了什么? |
[1:18:41] | What people? I don’t know who they are. | 哪些家伙? 我不认识他们 |
[1:18:45] | I file a report. A guy in Washington reads it. | 我上交了一个报告 华盛顿的一个家伙看了一下 |
[1:18:48] | He’s supposed to He’s my section chief. | 他… 他应该是我的头头 |
[1:18:49] | He comes to New York to shoot me. | 他来纽约就是想要杀我 |
[1:18:51] | -Did you know him? -No. | -你认识他吗? -不认识 |
[1:18:54] | Did you know the mailman? | 你认识那个邮差吗? |
[1:18:57] | No, but the guy in Washington did. | 不 那家伙是华盛顿派来的 |
[1:19:00] | -You won’t know the next one. -I’m not waiting for the next one. | -下一个你也不会认识 -我不会坐在那里等着被杀的 |
[1:19:04] | -Has he gone double or dirty? -I don’t know, sir. | -他更加难以对付了? -我也不清楚 先生 |
[1:19:08] | -You think he’s still in New York City? -I wouldn’t be. | -你认为他还在纽约? -我不这么想 |
[1:19:11] | Question Is there an intelligence network… | 问题是还有一个阴谋 |
[1:19:14] | undetected by CIA linking… | 没有被中央情报局公开的 |
[1:19:16] | certain Arabic-speaking countries with Dutch and Spanish-speaking? | 与一些阿拉伯国家或者荷兰 西班牙有联系? |
[1:19:19] | We’re alreadyvisible. Let’s not become conspicuous. | 我们已经暴露了 已经不能暴露得更多了 |
[1:19:22] | If company agents aren’t enough, use free lance. | 如果公司人手不够 动用自由骑士 |
[1:19:25] | Use whatever it requires, but end it. | 无论用什么办法都得给我把这解决掉 |
[1:19:39] | O.K. | 好吧 |
[1:19:51] | Let’s get it over with, O.K.? | 让我们结束这场噩梦好吗? |
[1:19:57] | Kathy. | 凯毖琳 |
[1:20:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[1:20:24] | Applications here. | 这里登记 |
[1:20:30] | O.K. | 好的 |
[1:20:33] | See. Mr. Addison. Turn right. First door on your left. | 看着 向右转 你左手的第一间 阿狄森就在里面 |
[1:20:37] | Mr. Marcus. | 马库斯先生 |
[1:21:03] | -Mr. Addison? -No. | -你是阿狄森先生? -件不是 |
[1:21:07] | He’s in clearance. Passed it. It’s on your left. | 他正在打扫卫生 你走过了 他在你左边 |
[1:21:11] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[1:21:13] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:11] | Yep. I didn’t get the job. | 是这样的 我还没有找到工作 |
[1:22:18] | Looks good, | 看起来不错 |
[1:22:20] | but, um, I have this friend, | 我有一个朋友 |
[1:22:23] | and he asked me to give you a message. | 他要我带个口信给你 |
[1:22:26] | Quote ” Dear Mr. Higgins, | 是这样的 亲爱的希金斯先生 |
[1:22:29] | This will introduce a friend of mine, Sparrow Hawk. | 这是我的一个朋友 食雀鹰 |
[1:22:33] | Please accompany her to the Nassau Street exit of this place. | 请跟她到这家店的那素街出口处 |
[1:22:39] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[1:22:42] | Personally, I’d do it, | 就我而言 我是会去的 |
[1:22:44] | because he has this huge gun, | 因为他有一只很大的枪 |
[1:22:47] | and he’s looking at us right now. | 而且他现在正盯着我们 |
[1:22:51] | I’ll save this for you. | 这个我来帮你打包 |
[1:22:53] | Shall we? | 我们走吧? |
[1:22:59] | To your left, please. | 就在你左边 |
[1:23:22] | O.K., sit up. Sit up! | 好吧 坐起来 坐起来 |
[1:23:25] | All the way up. Back up against the panel. | 一直这样不要动 靠在车板上 |
[1:23:28] | Take it easy. I’m not armed. | 放松点 我没有式器 |
[1:23:30] | They could be DF-ing us if you have a transmitter hidden in your clothes? | 如果你身上藏有发射器的话 他们就动会用三角洲部队解决我们 |
[1:23:34] | -What’s this? -DF, huh? You do read everything. | -这是什么? -三角洲 恩? 你看得挺多的 |
[1:23:37] | Somebody or something is rotten in the company. | 现在我的部门那里已经有腐烂的味道了 |
[1:23:39] | You never complained till yesterday. | 你昨天才开始抱怨的 |
[1:23:41] | You didn’t start killing my friends till yesterday. | 但是你昨天才杀了我的朋友们 |
[1:23:44] | -Who’s she? -Who hit the Lit Society? | -她是谁? -谁袭击了文学学会? |
[1:23:46] | We had a big meeting about that. Your name came up. | 我们开了一个很重要的会议 你的名字也在议程里 |
[1:23:50] | Five Continents lmports. Ring a bell? | 五大洲进出口公司 打这个电话? |
[1:23:55] | -Where’d you get that? -The mailman. | -你在哪里弄到那东西的? -那个邮差 |
[1:23:58] | -Mailman? -The one you sent. | -邮差? -你派去的 |
[1:23:59] | -With the uniform, pouch, automatic gun. -We never use mailmen. | -穿着制服 还有邮包 带一把自动枪 -我们从不用邮差 |
[1:24:03] | are you familiar with a tall gentleman, 6’4″, blond hair… | 你认识一个很高的绅士吗? 有6英尺4英寸 金色的头发 |
[1:24:07] | Strong like a farmer, not a American, accents country, near Germany. | 像农民一样强壮 但不是美国人 口音很像是德国人 |
[1:24:12] | Maybe Alsace-Lorraine. | 可能是阿尔萨斯-洛林的 |
[1:24:40] | -Yes? -Arrival the letter? | -请问你找谁? -信件送到了吗? |
[1:24:42] | The return received not arrived | 还没有收到回执 |
[1:24:45] | You should deliveried yourself | 你应该亲自去投递 |
[1:24:48] | It will complicated package had to be handle | 有一个更加复杂的邮件要处理 |
[1:24:52] | But I might underestimate this one. | 但我很可能低估了这件 |
[1:24:54] | I was told you never make that mistake. | 我曾警告过你不要犯那种错误 |
[1:24:59] | now what you do? | 你准备怎么做? |
[1:25:01] | -Wait. -Wait what? | -等等 -等什么? |
[1:25:04] | People movers it will change the address | 行动的人说地址有变动 |
[1:25:08] | I want to see that report, Turner. | 我想看那个报告 |
[1:25:10] | No, no..Higgins. C’Mon! ..Do you know him? | 你认识他吗? |
[1:25:12] | -Professionally, yes. -Professionally, he kills people. | -很专业 是的 -专业 他是在杀人 |
[1:25:14] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:25:17] | -He works for the company? -He did once. | -他为那个什么公司效力? -他以前是 |
[1:25:19] | -He’s a contract agent. -Contract agent. | -他只似乎合同工 -合同工? |
[1:25:22] | Freelance. | 自由骑士 |
[1:25:24] | Where did you see him? | 你在哪里见到他的? |
[1:25:28] | -Uh-uh. -It would help if I knew. | -恩 -如果我知道那会有帮助的 |
[1:25:31] | -Who would it help? Who’d hire him now? -Anybody. | -对谁有帮助? 他现在受谁雇佣? -重要人物 |
[1:25:34] | Terrific answer. | 令人恐怖的回答 |
[1:25:37] | -I wouldn’t accept it, either. -What’s his name? | -我也不赞同的 -他叫什么名字? |
[1:25:40] | -When I knew him,Joubert. -Come on, Higgins. | -我认识他的时候 他叫约伯特 -好吧 希金斯 |
[1:25:43] | Who’d hire him? You don’t look up Joubert in the yellow pages. | 谁雇了他? 你不会在电话黄页里面查到他的吧 |
[1:25:46] | That’s right. It’d have to be somebody in the community. | 对了 那是某个共同体里面的人 |
[1:25:50] | -Community? -Intelligence field. | -共同体? -情报部门 |
[1:25:52] | Community! Jesus, | 共同体! 天啊 |
[1:25:53] | you guys are kind to yourselves. Community. | 你们只知道为自己着想 这就是共同体! |
[1:25:58] | I want to see that report, Turner. | 我想看那个报告 特纳 |
[1:26:00] | That report was sent to headquarters and disappeared. | 那报告到了司令部 就杳无音信了 |
[1:26:03] | -Who read it? -You mean besides Wicks? | -谁看了那报告? -你是说除了威克斯以外 |
[1:26:08] | You tell me. | 你告诉我了 |
[1:26:13] | I pick up traces of what I think an intelligence network | 我把各种迹像组合起来好像是一个阴谋 |
[1:26:15] | the company doesn’t know about, and I report it. | 公司不了解那些 因此我就上报了 |
[1:26:18] | Now, why is that going to make anybody mad? | 那为什么会让那重要人物发癫呢? |
[1:26:23] | Unless it was the company’s network | 除非那是公司的阴谋 |
[1:26:25] | and you didn’t want it blown, even to your own guys. | 你们不想这些泄露出去 甚至你们自己人 |
[1:26:29] | Unless somebody is lying, Higgins. | 除非有人在说谎 希金斯 |
[1:26:32] | Come on. | 怎么样 老兄 |
[1:26:34] | Why is everybody so shy? | 为什么每个人都那么胆却 |
[1:26:37] | I’m not shy. | 我不是胆却 |
[1:26:41] | I don’t know. That’s what worries me. | 我什么都不知道 那就是我所担心的 |
[1:26:45] | -I don’t know. -Ask Wicks. | -我不知道 -去问威克斯 |
[1:26:48] | Wicks died. | 他死了 |
[1:26:53] | Someone yanked him off the life support system at Guvenor Hospital. | 有人在古维纳医院拉断了他的生命维持系统 |
[1:27:08] | Get me in, Higgins. | 带我回去 希金斯 |
[1:27:11] | What good would that do if you’re right, and they are inside? | 如果你是对的 带你回去能有什么好处呢 他们在暗处 |
[1:27:14] | What good would it do to bring you in? | 带你回去没有好处 |
[1:27:18] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:27:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:27:26] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉? |
[1:27:34] | You’re sorry. | 你很抱歉? |
[1:27:40] | Oh, I get it. | 哦 我知道了 |
[1:27:42] | I get it. You expect me to draw fire, | 我知道了 你希望我去做诱饵 |
[1:27:47] | Iike one of those penny arcade bears | 就像在拱廊上往大街扔钱一样 |
[1:27:48] | that parades back and forth, waiting for somebody, | 吸引众人目光 等着 |
[1:27:51] | somebody good, to take another shot. | 然后就会有人来杀我 |
[1:27:53] | You’ll pick him up before he does it, orjust after? | 你就来个幢螂捕蝉 黄雀在后 |
[1:27:56] | I’ll try and find out what’s going on. | 我会尽量找出事情的真相 |
[1:27:59] | -Nice talking to you, Higgins. -Now wait a minute. | -很高兴能和你聊聊 希金斯 -等一会 |
[1:28:01] | -Have a nice day. -Where will I find you? | -祝你今天有个不错的好心情 -我在哪里找你 |
[1:28:05] | I’ll find you. | 我回去找你的 |
[1:28:15] | -do you trust him? -Trust. | -你相信他吗? -相信 |
[1:28:19] | Does he trust you? | 他相信你吗? |
[1:28:20] | He’s in the suspicion business. He can’t trust anybody. | 他是在怀疑中做事 他不相信任何人 |
[1:28:23] | -How could anybody fool them? -Maybe nobody did. | -有人能对付那些家伙吗? -可能没有 |
[1:28:26] | -Then -Maybe there’s another CIA… | 那么很可能有另一个中央情报局 |
[1:28:31] | inside the CIA. | 在中央情报局内部 |
[1:28:57] | Hey, Sal. Hey, the lights went off. | 嗨 萨拉 灯灭了 |
[1:29:01] | Come on over here. | 快到这里来 |
[1:29:04] | The generatorwent off. | 发电机停了 |
[1:29:09] | -It’s a hotel room. -What hotel? | -这是宾馆的钥匙 -哪个宾馆? |
[1:29:13] | There’s no tag. It’s room 819, city of New York. | 没有标明 纽约的某个宾馆的819房间 |
[1:29:16] | There’s a code number cut in the edge. | 边缘的密码被切掉了 |
[1:29:19] | -You in the trade? -I read about it in a story. | -你很精通吗? -我从书上看来的 |
[1:29:23] | -Was the story about locksmiths? -It’s the lock manufacturer’s code. | -你看的是关于锁匠的书吗? -是关于密码锁的生产的 |
[1:29:26] | He can give you the name of hotel. | 他能告诉你这是哪个宾馆的 |
[1:29:28] | I don’t want to read about you in the paper. | 我可不想看到你登载在报纸上 |
[1:29:31] | Will you make the call? | 不相信我 你可以打个电话问问 |
[1:30:11] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:30:14] | I’m doing a survey. | 我正在做一项调查 |
[1:30:16] | do you believe the Condor’s really an endangered species? | 你认为秃鹰是否属于濒于灭绝的物种? |
[1:30:41] | -Your room number, please. -819. | -请问你的房号是多少 -819 |
[1:30:49] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:30:50] | -Yes. I just had an interesting call. -Who is this? | -我刚刚接到一个很有趣的电话 -谁打过去的? |
[1:30:54] | In reference to an all-but-extinct bird the Condor. | 是一只濒临灭绝的鸟 秃鹰 |
[1:30:57] | -Have you had such a call? -You’re a fool to call me. | -你有没有接到这样的电话? -你竟然傻到打电话给我 |
[1:31:00] | -You had no such call? -No. | -你没有接到这样的电话? -没有 |
[1:31:03] | Must have been the Audubon Society. | 定是奥杜部协会打来的 |
[1:31:05] | I assume they’re still located in New York. | 我想他还在纽约 |
[1:31:13] | Langley Computer. State your program at the tone. | 兰里数据中心 请通过语音进行操作 |
[1:31:17] | G | G. |
[1:31:19] | Carriage return. | 回车 |
[1:31:21] | T-R-S. Tone. | T-R-S音调 |
[1:31:23] | Symbol for number. | 作为数字的特征 |
[1:31:27] | Computer is ready. | 准备完毕 |
[1:31:38] | That number is 202-227-0098. | 推出数字是202-227-0098 |
[1:32:00] | CNA, Mrs. Coleman speaking. | 海军分析中心 我是科尔曼 |
[1:32:02] | This is Harold Thomas, Mrs. Coleman. | 我是哈洛托马斯 科尔曼先生 |
[1:32:03] | Customer service, requesting a CNA… | 客户服务 我要查一下 |
[1:32:06] | on 202-227-0098. | 202-227-0098这个号码 |
[1:32:12] | One moment, please. | 请稍等片刻 |
[1:32:16] | That would be a Mr. Leonard Atwood. | 那是莱昂纳尔阿特伍德先生的电话 |
[1:32:19] | 365 Mackenzie Place. | 麦肯锡365号 |
[1:32:21] | Chevy Chase, Maryland. | 马里兰州查维查斯镇 |
[1:33:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:33:01] | Cross-check this tape against Wicks and hold any intersects. | 交叉复核威克斯的录音 看有没有漏掉的地方 |
[1:33:16] | Hat size. | 帽子尺寸 |
[1:33:24] | Lucifer. | 明亮之星 |
[1:33:26] | All right, run Lucifer. | 好的 运行明亮之星 |
[1:33:28] | Coming up. | 正在运行 |
[1:33:44] | 终结者 自由骑士 | |
[1:33:45] | 代号 G·约伯特 | |
[1:33:48] | 指挥官 S·W·威克斯 | |
[1:33:50] | 辅助 W. LLDYD | |
[1:33:51] | I’ll be damned. | 我真该死 |
[1:33:53] | I’ll be damned. | 我真该死 |
[1:33:58] | BELL全国通信系统纽约分部 | |
[1:34:47] | -This is the Major. -Condor. | -这里是主控制台 -秃鹰 |
[1:34:50] | Find me Higgins. | 给我接希金斯 |
[1:34:52] | Routing you, Condor. Stand by. | 正在连接 秃鹰 待命 |
[1:34:59] | Hello, Condor. | 你好 秃鹰 |
[1:35:01] | -The Holiday lnn, 57th Street. -Is that where you are now? | -57号大街度假旅馆 -你现在在那里? |
[1:35:05] | Room 819. You’ll find the Alsatian gentleman we spoke of. | 819房 你会发现我们所说的阿尔萨斯人 |
[1:35:09] | Where are you, Condor? Where are you? | 你在哪里 秃鹰? 你在哪里? |
[1:35:12] | Shh. Quiet down. | 嘘… 安静 |
[1:35:17] | Hey, Higgins? | 嗨 希金斯 |
[1:35:18] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 恩 我在这儿 |
[1:35:22] | Who is Leonard Atwood? | 莱昂纳尔阿特伍德是谁? |
[1:35:33] | Where are you, Higgins? | 你在听吗 希金斯? |
[1:35:39] | Ain’t we pals anymore? | 难道我们不再是朋友了? |
[1:35:45] | -Something? -Major? | -有情况吗? -主控制台? |
[1:35:47] | -Got him. -Let me see that. | -找到他了 -我看看 |
[1:35:53] | What’s he doing in Brooklyn? | 他在布鲁克林干什么? |
[1:35:55] | Condor. | 秃鹰 |
[1:35:57] | -We can get a unit -Wait. | -我们可以派一小队人马 -等等 |
[1:36:07] | -What’s going on, Major? -Son of bitch wired together 50 phones. | -怎么回事 主控制台? -狗娘养的把50部电话连在一起了 |
[1:36:11] | What? | 什么 |
[1:36:13] | Everybody in Brooklyn’s talking to each other. | 布鲁克林地区的所有人都可以相互直接通话 |
[1:36:33] | I didn’t know you smoked. | 我不知道你抽烟 |
[1:36:35] | I quit three years ago. | 三年前戒掉了 |
[1:36:39] | -You’re pale. -It’s the light in here. | -你脸色不太好看 -这里光线太强了 |
[1:36:46] | What are you going to do there? | 你在那里做什么? |
[1:36:50] | -See a guy. -More secrets. | -去见一个家伙 -了解更多的秘密 |
[1:36:53] | Like those pictures you hide. | 就像你藏起来的那些照片 |
[1:36:56] | Yes. | 不错 |
[1:36:58] | Someday, l I’d like to show them to you… | 有一天 我会把照片拿给你看的 |
[1:37:03] | if you live through this. | 如果你还能活下来 |
[1:37:06] | You could drive me to Washington. | 你可以开车送我去华盛顿 |
[1:37:16] | No, I couldn’t. | 不行 我不干 |
[1:37:21] | You’ve… You’ve a lot of very fine qualities. | 你 你有很多上等品 |
[1:37:27] | -But -What fine qualities? | -但是 -什么上等品? |
[1:37:39] | You have good eyes. | 漂亮的眼睛 |
[1:37:43] | Not kind, but… | 不是那么亲切 但是 |
[1:37:45] | they don’t lie, and they don’t look away much, | 那眼睛不会撒谎 也不会四处张望 |
[1:37:49] | and they don’t miss anything. | 从不错过任何事物 |
[1:37:54] | I could use eyes like that. | 我想一步不离地跟着你 |
[1:37:58] | But you’re overdue in Vermont. | 但是你的佛蒙特州约会迟到了 |
[1:38:07] | Is he a tough guy? | 他是个硬汉吗? |
[1:38:10] | He’s pretty tough. | 他相当粗暴 |
[1:38:14] | What will he do? | 他会怎么对你? |
[1:38:17] | U-Understand, probably. | 有可能会原谅我的 |
[1:38:21] | Boy, that is tough. | 喂 那可是个硬汉哦 |
[1:38:24] | Lastcall, trainsix. Newark connects to Penn Central | 最后一次广播 6点的火车 纽瓦克奥州中央铁路公司 |
[1:38:28] | to Baltimore, Washington, D. C. | 开往巴尔的摩 华盛顿特区 |
[1:38:30] | Allaboard. | 上车了 |
[1:38:34] | -Kathy, I need time. -Hmm? | -凯毖琳 给我一些时间 -恩? |
[1:38:39] | Eight hours or so, that’s all. | 8小时左右就够了 |
[1:38:40] | Just till noon, to do what I have to do. | 在中午之前 做一些我不得不去做的事 |
[1:38:44] | do you understand what I’m saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗? |
[1:38:47] | are you going right to Vermont? | 你打算立刻就去佛蒙特州? |
[1:38:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:38:53] | What I mean is don’t call anyone. | 我的意思是说不要打电话给任何人 |
[1:38:59] | Don’t stop, please. | 不要停车 |
[1:39:02] | Don’t tell anyone about | 不要告诉任何人 |
[1:39:14] | -Of course. -Jesus. | -当然 -天哪 |
[1:39:18] | I I didn’t | 我 |
[1:39:20] | All aboard! | 上车了! |
[1:39:26] | You take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[1:39:28] | I’ll do my best. | 我会的 |
[1:39:31] | Do your best. | 好好照顾自己 |
[1:39:43] | Why aren’t you further along, Mr. Higgins? | 你为什么不继续做了 希金斯先生? |
[1:39:45] | You mean with the company, Sir? | 你是说跟公司? |
[1:39:47] | You seem perfect for it? | 你看起来很适合做这行 |
[1:39:52] | Are you perfect for it, Mr. Higgins? | 你适合做这行吗 希金斯先生? |
[1:39:56] | I’ve tried to be, sir. | 我已经尝试过了 先生 |
[1:39:58] | You were recruited out of school? | 你是从学校外招募进来的? |
[1:40:00] | No, sir. Company interviewed us in Korea. | 不是 公司是在朝鲜面试的我们 |
[1:40:05] | You served with Colonel Donovan in the OSS(Office of Strategic Services), which isn’t here? | 你在策略办公室为多诺万上校工作过吗? 当然不是在这. |
[1:40:08] | I sailed the Adriatic with a movie star at the helm. | 我在亚得里亚海航行时 和电影明星一起掌舵 |
[1:40:14] | It doesn’t seem like much of a war now, but it was. | 现在不怎么打仗了 但过去可打得多 |
[1:40:19] | I go even further back than that. | 再回到更久以前 |
[1:40:21] | Ten years after the Great War, | “伟大战争”以后的十年里 |
[1:40:23] | as we used to call it | 在我们对那些战争了解得更多以前 |
[1:40:26] | before we knew enough to number them. | 我们习惯称”第一次世界大战”为”伟大战争” |
[1:40:29] | Do you miss that kind of action? | 你怀念那次大战 先生? |
[1:40:32] | No. | 是的 |
[1:40:34] | I miss that kind of clarity. | 我怀念那种敌我分明 |
[1:40:41] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:40:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:40:47] | He’s being held at New York Center. | 他被关在纽约市中心 |
[1:40:57] | Mr. Higgins, you do understand the Company’s position? | 希金斯先生 你真的明白公司的立场吗? |
[1:41:03] | There’s nothing in the way of your doing this, is there? | 没有什么妨碍你做这件事了 是吗? |
[1:41:49] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:41:50] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:42:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:42:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:42:24] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:42:27] | I’m Condor. | 我是秃鹰 |
[1:42:33] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:42:36] | What do you do for a living? | 你为了能活下去做了些什么勾当? |
[1:42:38] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 不要装做很荒谬的样子 |
[1:42:43] | What do you do… | 你做些什么 |
[1:42:45] | exactly? | 到底做了什么? |
[1:42:49] | Deputy Director of Operations. | 行动代理主管 |
[1:42:53] | -What section? -Middle East. | -哪个地区的? -中东 |
[1:42:59] | What are you working on? | 你负责什么的? |
[1:43:03] | What are you doing? | 你是在干什么? |
[1:43:07] | What’s the secret worth murdering everybody | 把美国历史文学学会屋子里所有的人都杀了 |
[1:43:09] | at the A.L.H.S. house? | 究竟有什么天大的秘密? |
[1:43:11] | -There’s no secret. -Wicks showed you my report. | -没有秘密可言 -威克斯给你看了我的报告 |
[1:43:14] | What report? Yes. | 什么报告? 就是这样的 |
[1:43:22] | It was your network I turned up. | 我卷进了你撒下的网 |
[1:43:27] | Doing what? | 做了些什么? |
[1:43:30] | Doing what? | 你做了些什么? |
[1:43:33] | What does operations care about a bunch of goddamn books? | 为什么这次行动那么在意 那么一捆该死的书? |
[1:43:37] | A book in Dutch. | 用荷兰语写的书 |
[1:43:40] | A book out of Venezuela. | 委内瑞拉的书 |
[1:43:42] | -Mystery stories in Arabic. -Wait. | -阿拉伯的神秘事件 -等等 |
[1:43:44] | What the hell is so important about | 究竟是什么这么重要 |
[1:43:52] | Oil fields. | 油田 |
[1:43:58] | Oil. | 石油 |
[1:44:12] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 就是这个 是不是? |
[1:44:19] | This whole damn thing was about oil. | 所有的事情都是 由石油引起的 |
[1:44:24] | Wasn’t it? Wasn’t it? | 是不是? 是不是? |
[1:44:27] | Yes, it was. | 是的 就是这样的 |
[1:44:30] | Don’t turn for a moment. | 不要转身 |
[1:44:33] | Put your thumb in front of the hammer. | 把你的手指从击发器上移开 |
[1:44:47] | Set down the gun on the desk. | 把枪放到桌子上 |
[1:44:55] | And don’t move. | 不要动 |
[1:45:08] | Back up. | 退后 |
[1:45:16] | You were quite good, Condor, until this. | 秃鹰 到现在为止 你表现得相当出色 |
[1:45:22] | This move was predictable. | 你这次的行动被我给料到了 |
[1:45:49] | What? What? | 怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[1:45:53] | Did you touch anything except the chair? | 除了椅子你还碰过什么东西? |
[1:45:58] | You’re working for the company again. | 你这次又是为公司工作的 |
[1:46:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:02] | I am. | 我是的 |
[1:46:05] | Jesus. They took you back. | 天啊 他们又用你了 |
[1:46:09] | Just for this. For Atwood. | 只是来做这个 干掉阿特伍德 |
[1:46:14] | How Wha He’s with the company. Why? | 怎么他也是为公司工作的 为什么 |
[1:46:18] | I don’t interest myselfin why. | 我从不关心为什么 |
[1:46:20] | I think more often in terms of when, | 我只在乎什么时候 |
[1:46:23] | sometimes where, always how much. | 在哪里? 多少钱 |
[1:46:28] | I suspect he was about to become an embarrassment. | 我怀疑他变成了 公司的障碍了 |
[1:46:32] | As you are. | 就像你一样 |
[1:46:41] | -So you’re not finished. -Pardon? | -因此你还没有完成任务? -什么? |
[1:46:44] | Oh, no. I have no arrangement with the company concerning you. | 哦 不 公司还还没有叫我来关照你 |
[1:46:48] | They didn’t know you’d be here. I knew you’d be here. | 他们不知道你在这里 但是我知道你在 |
[1:46:56] | But didn’t you send the mailman? | 不是你派去那个邮差的吗? |
[1:47:00] | That was a business arrangement with Atwood, | 那是和阿特伍德签定过合同的商业安排 |
[1:47:03] | but you see. | 但是你看现在这个样子 |
[1:47:11] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:47:21] | Come. | 过来 |
[1:47:56] | Tell me about the girl. | 告诉我那个女孩子的情况 |
[1:48:01] | What about the girl? | 那女孩子怎么样? |
[1:48:04] | She was chosen… how? | 她被选中怎么样? |
[1:48:08] | By By age? | 年龄? |
[1:48:10] | Her car? Appearance? | 她的车? 外貌? |
[1:48:12] | At random. Chance. | 机缘巧合偶然碰见的 |
[1:48:16] | Really. | 真的 |
[1:48:21] | Can I dropyou? | 我送你一程? |
[1:48:29] | I’d like to go back to New York. | 我想回纽约 |
[1:48:34] | You have not much future there. | 你在那里没有发展前途 |
[1:48:42] | It will happen this way. | 事情会这样发展 |
[1:48:46] | You may be walking. | 当你正在漫步的时候 |
[1:48:49] | Maybe the first sunny day of the spring, | 也许是春天灿烂的第一天 |
[1:48:53] | and a car will slow beside you, | 一辆车会停在你身旁 |
[1:48:56] | and the doorwill open, | 门打开了 |
[1:48:58] | and someone you know, maybe even trust, | 你认识的一个人 甚至你很信任的一个人 |
[1:49:02] | will get out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[1:49:05] | And he will smile, a becoming smile. | 他会对你微笑 恰倒好处的微笑 |
[1:49:10] | But he will leave open the door of the car | 他会让车门这样开着 |
[1:49:15] | and offer to give you a lift. | 提出要载你一程 |
[1:49:23] | You seem to understand it all so well. | 你看起来对那些事很有一套 |
[1:49:29] | What would you suggest? | 你想暗示什么? |
[1:49:32] | Personally, I prefer Europe. | 个人而言 我会喜欢呆在欧洲 |
[1:49:35] | -Europe? -Yes. | -欧洲? -是的 |
[1:49:37] | Well, the fact is, | 事实上 |
[1:49:40] | what I do is not a bad occupation. | 我现在干的也不算是个烂职业 |
[1:49:43] | Someone is always willing to pay. | 总有人愿意给钱给我 |
[1:49:50] | I would find it… | 我 |
[1:49:54] | tiring. | 厌烦了 |
[1:49:55] | Oh, no. It’s quite restful. It’s almost peaceful. | 哦 不 那里相当安静 安宁 |
[1:49:59] | No need to believe in either side or any side. | 没有必要被别人左右 |
[1:50:03] | There is no cause. | 没有任何不纯动机 |
[1:50:06] | There’s only yourself. | 只有你自己 |
[1:50:08] | The beliefis in your own precision. | 拥有自己的信仰 |
[1:50:17] | I was born in the United States, Joubert. | 我出生在美国 约伯特 |
[1:50:22] | I miss it when I’m away too long. | 离开美国太长时间我会想它的 |
[1:50:25] | A pity. | 有点遗憾 |
[1:50:29] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[1:50:34] | Is it any trouble to drop me at the Union Station? | 送我去联合车站有没有问题? |
[1:50:37] | Oh, no. It would be my pleasure. | 当然没有 我很乐意 |
[1:50:49] | For that day. | 为了世界安宁那天的到来 |
[1:51:11] | Higgins! | 希金斯! |
[1:51:15] | Higgins! | 希金斯! |
[1:51:35] | Why’d you call so late? We were worried about you. | 你为什么这么迟才打电话给我 我们在担心你呢 |
[1:51:38] | Likewise. The car for me? | 老样子 那汽车又是为我准备的? |
[1:51:40] | It’s all right. It’s safe. You’ll have a few hours of debriefing. | 好吧 是为了安全起见 你需要花一些时间交代一下报告的事情 |
[1:51:42] | -Hey, Higgins? -Yeah? | -嗨 希金斯! -怎么了? |
[1:51:46] | Let’s say, for the purposes of argument, | 我说 我不想争论 |
[1:51:49] | I had a 0.45 in one ofmy pockets | 我口袋里有一支0.45口径的枪 |
[1:51:53] | and I wanted you to walk with me. | 我只是想你陪我散步而已 |
[1:51:56] | You’d do it, right? | 你会陪我的 对不? |
[1:51:58] | Which way? | 往哪里走? |
[1:52:01] | West. And slowly. | 西面 慢慢走 |
[1:52:05] | Stay in front ofme about three or four steps. | 在我前面三步或者四步远 |
[1:52:16] | Where we going? | 我们去哪里? |
[1:52:19] | Wave them on ahead. | 叫他们走开 |
[1:52:30] | Do we have plans to invade the Middle East? | 我们是已经制定了 准备入侵中东的计划? |
[1:52:34] | -are you crazy? -Am l? | -你疯了? -我疯了吗? |
[1:52:36] | -Look, Turner -Do we have plans? | -瞧 特纳 -我们有这样的计划吗? |
[1:52:39] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[1:52:41] | We have games. That’s all. | 我们制定了一种游戏 就是这样的 |
[1:52:44] | We play games What if? | 我们在玩游戏 如果那样的话 |
[1:52:47] | How many men? What would it take? | 那需要多少人? 会产生什么样的影响呢? |
[1:52:50] | Is there a cheaper way to destabilize a regime? | 那算是动摇政权最简单的一种方法吧? |
[1:52:53] | -That’s what we’re paid to do. -Walk on. | -如果要那样做 这些就是我们要付出的代价 -继续走 |
[1:52:57] | Go on. | 继续 |
[1:53:03] | So Atwood just took the games too seriously. | 因此阿特伍德把这个游戏当真 |
[1:53:05] | He was really going to do it, wasn’t he?- A renegade operation. | -他真的想大干一场 不是吗? -一次变质的军事行动 |
[1:53:10] | Atwood knew 5412 would never authorize it, | 阿特伍德知道5412不会批准的 |
[1:53:13] | not with the heat on the company. | 除非公司发火了 |
[1:53:15] | What ifthere hadn’t been any heat? | 如果公司没有发火呢? |
[1:53:16] | Suppose I hadn’t stumbled on their plan? | 假设我并不了解这个计划? |
[1:53:21] | Different ballgame. | 那就是不一样的球赛了 |
[1:53:24] | Fact is, there was nothing wrong with the plan. | 事实上 这个计划是没有问题的 |
[1:53:27] | The plan was all right. The plan would’ve worked. | 计划是对的 而且还起作用了 |
[1:53:32] | Boy, what is it with you people? | 伙计 你和你的人成天在想什么呢? |
[1:53:34] | You think not getting caught in a lie | 你认为不被发现的谎话 |
[1:53:36] | is the same thing as telling the truth? | 跟真话是一样的 |
[1:53:37] | No. It’s simple economics. | 不 那只是简单的经济学 |
[1:53:40] | Today it’s oil, right? | 今天石油就是一切 对吗? |
[1:53:42] | In 10 or 15 years food, plutonium, and maybe even sooner. | 10或15年以后… 或者更久以后 食物 鈈就是一切 |
[1:53:47] | What do you think the people are going to want us to do then? | 你认为那时候人们会要求我们做什么? |
[1:53:51] | Ask them. | 告诉他们事情真相 |
[1:53:53] | Now now. Then. Ask them when they’re running out. | 好吧 现在 告诉他们什么时候资源会耗尽 |
[1:53:56] | Ask them when there’s no heat and they’re cold. | 告诉他们什么时候会变得很冷 |
[1:53:59] | Ask them when their engines stop. | 告诉他们引擎什么时候会停 |
[1:54:01] | Ask them when people who have never known hunger start going hungry. | 告诉那些从来没有挨饿的人什么时候开始饿了 |
[1:54:05] | Want to know something? They won’t want us to ask them. | 还想告诉什么? 他们不是要我们告诉他们这些问题 |
[1:54:08] | They’ll want us to get it for them. | 他们只是要我们解决这些问题 |
[1:54:11] | Boy, | 伙计 |
[1:54:14] | have you found a home. | 你有家吗? |
[1:54:17] | There were seven people killed, Higgins. | 有七个人被杀了 希金斯 |
[1:54:20] | -The company didn’t order it. -Atwood did. | -公司没有下命令这么干 -阿特伍德指使的 |
[1:54:23] | Atwood did. And who the hell is Atwood? | 阿特伍德干的 阿特伍德到底是谁? |
[1:54:26] | He’s you. He’s all you guys. | 他就是你 就是你们这些家伙 |
[1:54:28] | Seven people killed, and you play fucking games! | 七个人死了 你们他妈的还玩什么游戏! |
[1:54:32] | Right. And the other side does, too. | 是的 换了其他人也会这么做 |
[1:54:37] | That’s why we can’t let you stay outside. | 这就是我让你不要牵拉进来的原因 |
[1:54:39] | Well, go on home, Higgins. Go on. They’ve got it. | 好吧 回家吧 希金斯 回家吧 大家都知道了 |
[1:54:44] | -What? -You know where we are. | -什么? -你知道我们在哪里吗? |
[1:54:46] | Just look around. They’ve got it. That’s where they ship from. | 往四周看看 他们都知道了 那是他们把消息运出去的地方 |
[1:54:49] | They’ve got all ofit. | 人们都知道这件事了 |
[1:54:57] | 纽约时报 | |
[1:55:02] | What? What did you do? | 什么? 你干了什么? |
[1:55:04] | I told them a story. | 我给他们讲了一个故事而已 |
[1:55:06] | You play games, I told them a story. | 你们玩游戏 我讲故事 |
[1:55:18] | Oh, you | 你… |
[1:55:20] | You poor, dumb son of a bitch. | 卑鄙 狗娘养的 |
[1:55:23] | You’ve done more damage than you know. | 你这样做对你损害更大 |
[1:55:28] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[1:55:38] | You’re about to be a very lonely man. | 你将会成为一个孤独而终的人 |
[1:55:44] | It didn’t have to end this way. | 这还没有结束呢 |
[1:55:46] | Of course it did. | 结束了 |
[1:55:51] | Hey, Turner. | 嗨 特纳 |
[1:55:54] | How do you know they’ll print it? | 你怎么知道他们会印刷出来呢? |
[1:55:58] | You can take a walk, | 你可以散步 |
[1:56:01] | but how far if they don’t print it? | 但是如果他们不印刷出来 你还能活多久呢? |
[1:56:03] | They’ll print it. | 他们会印出来的 |
[1:56:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |