英文名称:Eraser
年代:1996
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:58] | You couldn’t hide, Johnny! Nobody hides from us! | 你躲不了 谁也躲不过我们 |
[03:07] | Shit! | 见鬼! |
[03:08] | Get some ice. I think I broke my goddamn hand. | 拿点冰来 我的手指断了 |
[03:11] | Sure, Boss. | 是 |
[03:30] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[03:31] | Just do me! | 让我死吧 |
[03:33] | Sure, Johnny. But first… | 别急 首先… |
[03:35] | Mr. Canelli wants a little souvenir. | 坎奈利先生想要点纪念品 |
[03:40] | Open up! | 张开嘴 |
[03:41] | Open up! | 张开嘴 |
[03:43] | We’ll send this to your Witness Protection buddies. | 我把你的舌头送给你的保护人 |
[03:46] | See if it sings on its own. | 看它自己会不会说话 |
[03:48] | They can take it to the trial. | 他们可以把它送到法庭上 |
[03:51] | Open up, Johnny! Open up! | 张嘴 |
[03:57] | Benny? | 本尼? |
[04:16] | Who in the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[04:25] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[04:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:27] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:34] | You too! | 还有你 |
[04:35] | It’s okay. | 不要紧 |
[04:36] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[04:39] | Don’t move. You’re dead. | 别动 你们死了 |
[04:46] | I need the clothes you’re wearing. | 我要你俩的衣服 |
[04:48] | Your ring. | 戒指 |
[04:50] | Your watch. | 手表 |
[04:51] | All your IDs. | 身份证 |
[04:53] | Now. | 快点 |
[04:54] | Do it! | 按我说的做 |
[04:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[05:08] | Grab the other one. | 你扛那个 |
[05:10] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:28] | Put your clothes on them. Move! | 换上你们的衣服 快 |
[05:56] | There’s been a murder at 232 Alden Drive. | 阿登街232号发生凶杀案 |
[05:59] | Send the police. | 叫警察快来 |
[06:01] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢? |
[06:03] | They killed you, then turned on each other. | 他们杀了你们 又自相残杀 |
[06:07] | Right. | 对 |
[06:09] | Sons of bitches! | 这帮混蛋 |
[06:17] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[06:19] | This doesn’t work without an audience. | 没证人能省去很多麻烦 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1175个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:182个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:99个,托福词汇:137个,考研词汇:202个,专四词汇:160个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:336个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:26] | Outside. Let’s go. | 出去 快离开这 |
[06:45] | Get in. | 上车 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | Thank you. Anything you ever need, just ask me. | 谢谢 用得着我 尽管来找我 |
[07:17] | You endangered your life and the US Marshals protecting you. | 你为国家冒生命危险 联邦特警应该保护你 |
[07:21] | What are you talking about? | 什么? |
[07:22] | You went to your old restaurant. | 你在常去的那家餐馆被人盯上 |
[07:24] | You went back to Gennaro’s? Johnny, are you stupid? | 你又去吉娜罗餐厅? 你疯了 |
[07:28] | It’s the osso buco. I was fucking dying for a decent meal! | 我爱吃那做的炖牛肉 我都快馋死了 |
[07:33] | Next time, you’re dead! This only happens once. | 再去你真会死 我只能救你一次 |
[07:43] | Get out. | 下车 |
[07:59] | That was our ride! | 那是我的车 |
[08:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:05] | Go. | 快 |
[08:07] | You won’t see me again, but I’ll know your every move. | 你再不会见到我 但我会在暗中监护你 |
[08:10] | Use your heads, lie low and no one will hurt you. | 多动脑子少抛头露面 没人能伤害你 |
[08:13] | If you try to skip out on your testimony, | 如果你推翻证词 |
[08:15] | I’ll deliver you to the Canelli family. | 我会把你交还给坎奈利 |
[08:18] | I promise. | 我会的 |
[08:19] | I owe you big time. I’m a stand-up guy, you got it? | 我一定要报答你 我说到做到 |
[08:23] | You ever need anything, you let me know. What’s your name? | 无论你要我干什么 说一声 你叫什么名字? |
[08:27] | Honey, he doesn’t want to be pen pals. | 亲爱的 他不想作你的笔友 |
[08:29] | Smile. You’ve just been erased. | 好了 你们就此消失了 |
[09:02] | John, would you look at something? | 约翰 你来看看 |
[09:07] | One is from our shop, the others are real. What do you think? | 这里有一张是假的 是哪张? |
[09:16] | That’s the fake. | 这张是假的 |
[09:20] | Who the hell is that? | 这家伙是谁? |
[09:21] | If I tell you, I’d have to kill you. | 如果告诉你 就得杀了你 |
[09:23] | Shut up and run this again. | 少打听 重新做 |
[10:13] | With a little sleight of hand | 稍微做点手脚 |
[10:15] | one very dead John Doe trades places with one very live scumbag. | 一个活着的无赖 就和死去的好公民对换了 |
[10:20] | Robert, sit down. | 罗伯特 坐 |
[10:23] | You know… | 你知道… |
[10:27] | if God was as forgiving as WITSEC… | 上帝要像我们这么宽容… |
[10:31] | hell would be one empty joint. | 地狱就空了 |
[10:33] | God doesn’t have our court system. | 上帝没有我们的法律系统 |
[10:37] | I understand you had a busy night. | 你一定忙了整夜吧? |
[10:40] | Some witnesses got careless. | 有个证人出了点事 |
[10:42] | – I see. – I had to defuse the situation. | -我明白 -不得不去处理一下 |
[10:44] | Did that include breaking into the county morgue? | 包括擅自去了趟停尸房? |
[10:47] | Someone taught me that improvisation is the heart of field work. | 师傅说随机应变是成功的关键 |
[10:53] | It was you. | 那师傅就是你 |
[10:54] | In the old days. Weather’s changed. | 过去是 现在不同了 |
[10:57] | Now every asshole in Congress is down our backs. | 国会那帮人不支持我们 |
[11:00] | I’m telling you to walk softly. | 你得小心点 |
[11:02] | Is that why Beller called me in? Because of the morgue? | 贝利找我就为了停尸房的事? |
[11:05] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[11:08] | He doesn’t know anything about that. | 他不知道这件事 |
[11:10] | I don’t think he has to. | 我想他不必知道 |
[11:12] | Shadow Ops still has some privileges. | 影子行动应该有特权 |
[11:16] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[11:19] | John… | 约翰… |
[11:21] | good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:23] | I had a good teacher. | 我有个好师傅 |
[11:25] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[11:26] | You had the best. | 你师傅是最棒的 |
[11:33] | 14, 640 some-odd people under WITSEC protection… | 受我们保护的14640个证人里… |
[11:37] | and not one with a profile like this. | 没有一个像她这样的人 |
[11:40] | That bad? | 那么坏? |
[11:42] | That good. This young lady, Miss Cullen… | 那么好 年轻的科伦小姐… |
[11:45] | is a real live, bona fide… | 是个忠厚 老实… |
[11:48] | honest person. | 善良的人 |
[11:50] | Then why does she need us? | 那她为何需要我们? |
[11:51] | She’s a senior executive at Cyrez Corporation. | 她是赛利兹公司的高级职员 |
[11:55] | They’re major defense contractors. | 主要研制国防武器 |
[11:57] | Top-secret weapons research. | 都是极尖端的秘密武器 |
[11:59] | Looks like someone inside Cyrez is selling out Uncle Sam. | 公司内部好像有人在出卖美国 |
[12:03] | Feds need her to prove their case. If they do… | 调查局需要她出面作证… |
[12:05] | she’ll be the key witness in the hottest scandal since Iran-Contra. | 她是这个贩卖军火案的唯一证人 |
[12:09] | – When does this go down? – Tomorrow. | -几时行动? -明天 |
[12:10] | The sting’s in place. When it’s over, she’s all yours. | 完成之后 她就交给你了 |
[12:14] | Sealed file on relocate. Your eyes only. | 这是她的新身份 就你看过 |
[12:17] | As usual, only you and I | 按惯例 只有你我两人 |
[12:18] | will be privy to the exact location of your witness. | 知道证人新的身份和地址 |
[12:21] | But, John… | 但是 约翰… |
[12:23] | there are some serious players in Washington… | 华盛顿某些人 可能会因为此事… |
[12:27] | who could be badly burned. | 受到伤害 |
[12:33] | So could she. | 她也是 |
[13:07] | – Good morning, Dave. – Good morning | -早上好 戴夫 -早上好 |
[13:16] | She’s in. | 她到了 |
[13:19] | She give anything yet? | 她说什么了? |
[13:20] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:24] | That’s right, lady. We’re right here. | 小姐 我们在保护你 |
[13:46] | We’re on. | 接通了 |
[13:51] | Can you hear me? | 听见吗? |
[13:52] | We hear you. | 听见 |
[13:54] | I look okay? | 我样子还行? |
[13:55] | Tell her she looks great. | 告诉她 她很漂亮 |
[13:57] | Not bad, Miss Cullen. | 不错 科伦小姐 |
[13:59] | Not bad for an amateur. | 对业余的来说不错了 |
[14:02] | We’re right with you. | 我们保护你 |
[14:05] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Then let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[14:14] | – Good morning, Miss Cullen. – Good morning. | -早 科伦小姐 -早 |
[14:17] | Station C? | 去C工作站? |
[14:19] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:20] | And how long today? | 多长时间? |
[14:22] | Ten minutes max. | 最多10分钟 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:44] | You’re doing just fine, Lee. | 干得很好 莉 |
[15:03] | Let’s hope we bought the right combination. | 但愿密码能对上 |
[15:08] | Bingo! | 成了 |
[15:13] | Shit! | 该死 |
[15:14] | It’s okay. We lose transmission in the vault. | 没事 保险库内收不到信号 |
[15:17] | What do we now? | 现在怎么办? |
[15:19] | Now we wait. | 等着 |
[15:22] | She better move fast. She’s only got five minutes till the shift change. | 她最好快点 她只有5分钟就要换岗了 |
[16:34] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么还没好? |
[16:36] | Sweetheart, you’ve got two minutes left. | 宝贝 你还有两分钟 |
[17:17] | Shouldn’t have used her. | 我们不该用她 |
[17:19] | Shit! She’s out of time. | 见鬼 她来不及了 |
[17:48] | Welcome back, Lee. We’re with you. | 欢迎凯旋 我们就在你身边 |
[17:58] | Miss Cullen… | 科伦小姐… |
[17:59] | Mr. Donahue would like to see you. | 唐纳先生叫你去见他 |
[18:02] | In a minute. | 我一会就去 |
[18:03] | He said, “Right now.” | 他要你马上去 |
[18:05] | – What’s going on? – I think they made us. | -怎么回事? -暴露了 |
[18:19] | Check the directory. Where’s Donahue’s office? | 查一下 唐纳办公室在几楼 |
[18:22] | Twenty-fifth floor. | 25楼 |
[18:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:25] | Twenty-fifth floor. | 25楼 |
[18:26] | Get backup ready to roll. This could go south. | 做好准备 弄不好就全砸了 |
[18:32] | What is it, William? | 什么事? 威廉 |
[18:39] | That’s someone I trusted for five years. | 这就是5年来我一直信任的人 |
[18:41] | Someone I told others could be trusted. | 还逢人就说你可靠 |
[18:45] | I was pulling… | 我去那里是… |
[18:46] | Don’t! | 够了 |
[18:48] | We’re way beyond bullshit here. | 别再跟我兜圈子 |
[18:58] | Who are you working for? | 你替谁干? |
[19:01] | Shit, we’re dead. | 这下完了 |
[19:03] | I should ask you that question. | 这问题该问你 |
[19:05] | I thought it was for the US government. | 我们这是背叛国家 |
[19:07] | Come on, Lee. | 得了 莉 |
[19:10] | What do you think we do here? | 我们是干嘛的? |
[19:12] | This isn’t the Red Cross. | 这里不是红十字会 |
[19:14] | We make weapons, things that kill people. | 我们制造杀人武器 |
[19:18] | If the government won’t pay the price for them… | 政府不出钱买公司的货… |
[19:21] | it’s my job to find someone who will. | 我只好卖给肯出钱的人 |
[19:25] | Treason is part of the corporate strategy? | 叛国也是本公司的战略? |
[19:29] | I asked who you were working for. | 我问你替谁工作 |
[19:32] | You didn’t tell me. | 你还没有回答 |
[19:33] | My God. | 天哪 |
[19:34] | Holy shit. | 糟了 |
[19:40] | Christ. | 上帝 |
[19:41] | Get her out of there. | 快去救她 |
[19:44] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:47] | A camera? | 摄像机? |
[19:54] | I’m working for the FBl, William. | 我为调查局工作 |
[19:55] | They heard everything you just said. | 他们听到了你刚才说的每句话 |
[19:58] | They’re watching us now. | 现在正看着我们 |
[20:02] | And you think that makes you safe? | 这样你就安全了? |
[20:10] | You… | 你… |
[20:11] | have no fucking idea! | 怎么这么没脑子? |
[20:14] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么可以背叛我? |
[20:23] | I hope you understand, Lee. | 希望你明白 |
[20:25] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[20:48] | Wait a minute! Stop her! | 等一下 抓住她 |
[20:51] | Stop! Hey! | 站住 嘿 |
[20:57] | Go, go, go! | 开车 |
[21:06] | Hard evidence. | 我们唯一的证据 |
[21:09] | It’s all yours, gentlemen. | 交给你们了 |
[21:12] | We’ve handled these situations before. | 我们处理过很多这种情况 |
[21:15] | You haven’t answered my question. | 你仍然没回答我的问题 |
[21:17] | We told you there’d be risks. | 我们说过有危险 |
[21:19] | You told me I’d have complete protection the entire time. | 你们也说过这事 从头到尾都有人保护我 |
[21:23] | It didn’t go as smoothly as we anticipated. | 情况不像我们预计的那么顺利 |
[21:26] | That’s an understatement. | 这解释有点牵强 |
[21:28] | Remember, Miss Cullen, you came to us. | 别忘了 是你找我们的 |
[21:30] | I came to you with a clerical error. You asked for my help. | 我只是向你们反映问题 是你们要我帮忙 |
[21:34] | And we got it. | 我们做到了 |
[21:36] | If Cyrez is selling weapons’ technology, that’s high treason. | 赛利兹公司出卖武器是叛国 |
[21:39] | This disk and your testimony | 那个磁盘和你的证词 |
[21:40] | will put them and their co-conspirators behind bars. | 能帮我们将他们绳之以法 |
[21:44] | You’ve done a great service for your country. | 你为国家作出了很大贡献 |
[21:47] | Now, it’s time to think about your safety. | 现在由我们保护你的安全 |
[21:57] | This is US Marshal John Kruger, of the Witness Protection Program. | 这位是联邦特警约翰·克鲁格 |
[22:00] | He’ll handle your personal security. | 他负责保护你人身安全 |
[22:03] | My protection? | 保护我? |
[22:05] | Your new identity, relocation. I’ll take you through it step-by-step. | 你新身份 新住址 我会慢慢告诉你 |
[22:10] | What are you talking about? I’m not going anywhere. | 你在说什么? 我哪也不去 |
[22:13] | You’re in an extremely high-risk situation. | 你的处境极其危险 |
[22:17] | That should have been explained to you. | 他们应该告诉你 |
[22:20] | Your boss was just a middleman, Lee. | 你老板只是中间人 |
[22:23] | There are more dangerous people involved. | 还有其他更危险的人物 |
[22:26] | You expect me to give up my whole life over this? | 你们要放弃我现在的一切? |
[22:29] | Until the trial. Then you’ll be completely out of danger. | 等到开庭 然后你就安全了 |
[22:32] | And how do you know that? | 你怎知道? |
[22:34] | How do you know anything? | 你怎知道? |
[22:37] | Look, I will keep up my end of the bargain. I will testify. | 我不会反悔 到时我会出庭 |
[22:41] | But that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[22:43] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[22:50] | Put people on her right away… | 派人跟着她… |
[22:53] | or we’ll need a seance for her testimony. | 否则得上天堂取她的证词了 |
[22:56] | Who brought her into this? | 谁让她冒险的? |
[22:58] | She volunteered. She had security clearance… | 她自愿的 她进出自由… |
[23:01] | You told her it’s a walk in the park. | 你们没说要冒险 |
[23:03] | When she finds out her life isn’t her own anymore, it’s too late. | 等她发现有危险 后悔已来不及 |
[23:07] | We had no case without her. | 没她就无法起诉 |
[23:09] | It’s easier to put her ass on the line than yours, isn’t it? | 那就让她替你们去冒险吗? |
[23:27] | Sully. | 苏利 |
[23:28] | Frediano, how’re you doing? | 弗莱迪亚诺 你好吗? |
[23:29] | Good. I have something for you. | 很好 这个交给你 |
[23:32] | Let’s see. | 是什么 |
[23:39] | Your receipt. | 收条 |
[23:41] | Gentlemen, always a pleasure. | 再见 |
[24:18] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[24:19] | Your music has arrived. | 你的唱片送来了 |
[25:34] | Get Mr. Morehart down here. | 叫摩尔哈特先生到这来 |
[26:04] | – It’s me. – Lee? | -是我 -莉? |
[26:06] | I heard about Donahue. Are you okay? | 唐纳的事我听说了 你还好吗? |
[26:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:10] | – I shouldn’t have trusted them. – Of course not. The Feds are idiots. | -我不该相信他们 -没错 特工都是蠢货 |
[26:14] | They’ll blow the case or bury it. | 事情都坏在他们手里 |
[26:19] | The Feds are here. | 外面有特工 |
[26:21] | They’re watching me. | 他们在监视我 |
[26:23] | Let me write this story and I’ll nail Cyrez all over the front page. | 让我把赛利兹公司的丑事登在我们报上 |
[26:27] | It may not be safe to talk on this phone. | 电话里说不安全 |
[26:37] | I’ll call you later. | 再联系 |
[26:38] | Wait. Did you make a copy? | 你留了个备份? |
[26:41] | – Yeah. – That’s your insurance, Lee. | -是的 -那是你的护身符 |
[26:43] | Go public. They won’t dare touch you. | 媒体知道了 他们就不敢碰你 |
[26:50] | Lee, what’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[26:51] | I don’t know. I got to go. | 不知道 我得挂了 |
[27:00] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[27:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[27:03] | Waiting for you. How are you doing? | 我在等你 你好吗? |
[27:05] | So you just let yourself into my house? | 你怎么擅自溜进我家里? |
[27:08] | I’ve been worried about you. | 我替你担心 |
[27:10] | I haven’t heard from you in days. | 好几天没接到你的电话 |
[27:12] | There’s nothing to talk about. It’s over. | 咱们已经没话可说 结束了 |
[27:15] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[27:37] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[27:38] | That doesn’t hurt you to say that? | 这么说话能不让让人伤心吗? |
[27:41] | It hurt me three months ago. | 3个月前我伤过心 |
[27:43] | But after the phone calls, | 但是在那个电话之后 |
[27:44] | after the notes on my car, and tonight… | 收到车上的纸条之后 今晚… |
[27:48] | it’s getting a lot easier. | 我不再伤心了 |
[28:12] | Get down. | 趴下 |
[28:33] | Who’re you seeing? | 你又有了男朋友? |
[28:35] | Come on, Darryl. | 行了 戴奥 |
[28:36] | I know you’re seeing someone. | 我就知道是这样 |
[28:41] | Let’s see who that is. | 看看是谁 |
[28:46] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:48] | And a card. | 卡名 |
[28:49] | Get down! | 卧倒 |
[28:58] | Oh, shit! Go, go, go! | 见鬼 快跑 |
[29:12] | Come here! | 过来 |
[29:17] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[29:30] | I don’t have a shot. | 看不见了 |
[29:59] | You, go, go. | 你 上 |
[30:28] | – What are you doing? – Lighting a fuse. | -你干嘛? -点导火线 |
[31:33] | – Are you hit? – What? | -你中弹了? -什么? |
[31:35] | Are you hurt, are you bleeding? | 你中弹了? 有没有流血? |
[31:37] | I don’t think so. | 好象没有 |
[31:39] | – Are they following us? – No. Just calm down. | -他们在追? -没有 别怕 |
[31:42] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[31:43] | I’m not fine. | 怎会没事 |
[31:45] | They tried to kill me! | 他们要杀我 |
[31:48] | Darryl’s dead. | 戴奥死了 |
[31:50] | You’re alive. | 但你活着 |
[31:51] | And I’ll keep you that way. | 我会保护你 |
[31:56] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[31:59] | There’s a first-aid kit under your seat. | 你座位下有药箱 |
[32:05] | That weapon, or whatever it was… | 他们用的武器 就是… |
[32:08] | was from your company, wasn’t it? | 你们公司造的? |
[32:10] | It’s an E.M. prototype. | 是电磁枪 |
[32:12] | It’s not supposed to exist. | 根本就不该造它 |
[32:14] | E.M.? | 电磁? |
[32:14] | Electromagnetic pulse. | 用电磁脉冲 |
[32:17] | No gunpowder, no conventional bullets. | 它不用火药 不用子弹 |
[32:19] | They fire aluminum rounds at almost the speed of light. | 发射的速度跟光速差不多 |
[32:23] | You told a rail gun. | 是轨道枪 |
[32:25] | Yeah, that’s another name for them. | 也可以这么称呼 |
[32:27] | The Navy’s been working on them for years. | 海军这些年一直在研制 |
[32:30] | The smallest one I’ve heard of is mounted on a battleship. | 听说最小的那种已安装在军舰上 |
[32:33] | Cyrez was contracted to scale them down… | 赛利兹公司接到过一个订单… |
[32:36] | to design a compact, hypervelocity pulse weapon. | 研制一种微型超光速脉冲枪 |
[32:39] | The most powerful assault rifle on earth. | 杀伤力极强 |
[32:42] | They took millions, then said it was impossible. | 钱到手了 却推说研制不出来 |
[32:45] | They looked real enough to me. | 其实造出来了 |
[32:47] | Maybe Cyrez found a higher bidder. | 可能另有人出了高价 |
[32:50] | They’re connected everywhere: Defense, CIA, NSA… | 这事牵扯到国防部 情报部 安全局… |
[32:54] | maybe even your people. | 还有你们调查局 |
[32:58] | Still want to put them away? | 你还愿意出庭? |
[33:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:05] | I’ll hide you until the hearings. | 我会把你藏起来 |
[33:07] | No one will know where. Not my boss, not WITSEC. | 谁也找不到 哪怕是我上司 放心 |
[33:11] | No one. | 没人会知道 |
[33:13] | Can you do that? | 这行吗? |
[33:14] | The Feds knew it’d be a death sentence for you, | 他们明知你会送命 |
[33:16] | and let you walk right into it. | 还让你去冒险 |
[33:19] | I was stupid. | 我真蠢 |
[33:21] | You trusted them, that’s all. | 你只是相信了他们 |
[33:24] | Now, trust me. | 现在 相信我吧 |
[33:40] | This is Morehart. | 我是摩尔哈特 |
[33:42] | We have a problem. | 事情麻烦了 |
[33:44] | Go ahead. This line’s secure. | 说吧 这是专线 |
[33:48] | The Cullen woman is still alive. | 科伦小姐还活着 |
[33:50] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑? |
[33:51] | It gets worse. | 更糟的是 |
[33:53] | She has a disk. | 她留了一个盘 |
[33:54] | She tried to access our program with it. | 她试图进入我们的程序 |
[33:58] | Do you have any idea the risk I took to get this back? | 知道为这磁盘我冒了多大风险吗? |
[34:02] | I know. She must have made a duplicate. | 我知道 她手里还有个备份 |
[34:06] | Then get it. | 弄回来 |
[34:07] | Whatever it takes! | 要不惜代价 |
[34:09] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[34:11] | One other thing. | 还有件事 |
[34:13] | – I checked her phone records. – And? | -我查了电话记录 -怎样? |
[34:16] | She called a woman named Isaacs. | 她跟一个叫艾萨克斯的通话 |
[34:19] | A reporter for the Washington Herald. | 是”华盛顿导报”的记者 |
[34:24] | I see. | 知道了 |
[34:28] | You know what has to be done. | 你知道该怎么干 |
[34:30] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[34:37] | The Joint Chiefs are ready, Mr. Undersecretary. | 参谋长都到了 |
[34:40] | I’ll be right there. Thank you. | 我马上就到 谢谢 |
[35:06] | That’s it. That’s everything I am. | 没了 我的一切 |
[35:09] | That’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[35:11] | It’s a few numbers and some plastic. | 不过是几张塑料片 |
[35:14] | What you are is in here. | 你人还在 |
[35:16] | No one can take that from you. | 没人能伤害你 |
[35:21] | They’ll try. | 他们要杀我 |
[35:23] | We’ll stop them. | 我不允许 |
[35:31] | I need the rest. | 还漏了一样 |
[35:34] | That’s all. | 没有了 |
[35:35] | No. This. | 还有这个 |
[35:38] | This? | 这个? |
[35:45] | It’s St. George. | 这是圣乔治 |
[35:50] | It’s silly, but when I was a kid I used to have nightmares about dragons. | 我小时候常梦见怪物要吃我 |
[35:55] | He watched over you. | 他保护你 |
[35:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:58] | Well, that’s my job now. | 现在我替他 |
[36:04] | Get some sleep. | 睡吧 |
[36:07] | We’ll leave at dawn. | 天亮了就走 |
[36:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | Night. | 晚安 |
[36:30] | There’s a place I know, where it’s easy to disappear. | 这地方不容易被发现 |
[36:36] | There’s a woman there I helped. | 我保护过这位女士 |
[36:39] | She testified against the yakuza bosses in San Francisco. | 她曾经为一起贩毒案出庭作证 |
[36:42] | Her new name is Mei-Ling. | 现在改名叫美玲 |
[36:45] | You’ll be safe with her until the hearings. | 开庭前 你就住在她家 |
[37:05] | Your new name is Deborah Elliott. | 你现在叫德布拉埃里奥特 |
[37:07] | You think of me as a “Deborah?” | 你给我起名叫德布拉? |
[37:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:12] | I could have used something more fun, like… | 要不改个有趣点的 比如… |
[37:15] | “Debbie?” | 德比? |
[37:17] | “Deb?” | 黛博? |
[37:19] | Deborah’s fine. | 德布拉挺好 |
[37:20] | AAA credit. | 给你信用卡 |
[37:22] | What’s my limit? | 有多少钱? |
[37:23] | It is not a license to shop. | 这卡不能买东西 |
[37:25] | I want you to lay low right now. | 你不要抛头露面 |
[37:27] | Mei-Ling will take good care of you. | 美玲会照顾你 |
[37:31] | You know the signal. | 记住信号 |
[37:32] | 911. I get out of the apartment. | 911是要我离开 |
[37:34] | Go straight to the pay phone and wait for my call. | 马上去公用电话亭等我电话 |
[37:37] | It’s a public place, with six exits and six ways out. | 有意外就去动物园 那有6个出口 6条路 |
[37:42] | One more thing… | 还有… |
[37:44] | I work alone. | 我是单干 |
[37:45] | If anyone comes to you and claims I sent them… | 要有谁来找你 说是我派来的… |
[37:51] | use this. | 就用这个 |
[37:53] | You just pull the trigger. | 扣一下板机就行 |
[37:58] | I guess I won’t see you again. | 我猜我再见不到你了 |
[38:01] | If everything goes well…no. | 若顺利的话 是的 |
[38:04] | At least not until the trial. | 至少开庭之前 |
[38:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:11] | Thank me when it’s over. | 以后再谢吧 |
[38:28] | Undersecretary of Defense, Daniel Harper… | 国防部副部长哈博… |
[38:30] | spoke before Congress today about the Cyrez scandal. | 今天就赛利兹公司丑闻向国会发表了讲话 |
[38:33] | The use of private contractors | 公司研制武器的承包费 |
[38:35] | is within the parameters of Defense Department spending. | 全部拨入国防部的开支之内 |
[38:39] | I look forward to the Cyrez hearing. I’m confident… | 我希望早日召开听证会 相信能证明… |
[38:43] | we’ll be vindicated of any mismanagement of funds. | 该款项并无使用不当 |
[38:47] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman, for the opportunity.Thank you very much. | 谢谢 主席先生 给我这个机会 |
[39:05] | Thanks for coming. | 你来了 |
[39:07] | You know I don’t like meeting outside our normal channels. | 你知道我不喜欢在公共场所碰面 |
[39:10] | It’s not my choice. | 实在没办法 |
[39:12] | Are they with you? | 是你的人? |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:22] | Whether I like it or not… | 不管喜不喜欢… |
[39:24] | Listen, John… | 听着 约翰… |
[39:28] | we’ve got a problem. | 我们有件棘手的事 |
[39:30] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[39:32] | Someone’s murdering our witnesses. | 有人在屠杀证人 |
[39:34] | We’ve got three confirmed kills in the last 48 hours. | 最近两天已经死了3个 |
[39:37] | – Who? – Not one of yours. | -谁? -不是你的人 |
[39:39] | Not one of mine. Not yet. | 也不是我的 |
[39:41] | – Did they break cover? – No. | -他们暴露了? -没有 |
[39:43] | No, that is the problem. | 麻烦就在这里 |
[39:45] | And there’s no way anyone could know all three of their locations. | 不可能有人知道他们3个的隐居地址 |
[39:53] | There’s a mole inside WITSEC. | 有内奸 |
[39:55] | Beller thinks so. He may be right. | 贝利也这么想 |
[39:58] | All three singers were witnesses in some high-profile federal cases. | 3个被害人都曾在联邦大案里出庭作过证 |
[40:03] | All with international ties. That’s our common thread. | 都和国际的有关 这就是我们的线索 |
[40:08] | Other singers fit the profile. | 其他情况相似的 |
[40:10] | Six. | 一共6个 |
[40:11] | One’s yours and one’s mine. So… | 你的一个 我的一个 所以… |
[40:14] | we have to replant them immediately. | 必须立即出发 尽快转移他们 |
[40:17] | The jet is fueling as we speak. | 飞机已准备好了 |
[40:19] | I work alone. | 我只单干 |
[40:21] | You know that. | 这你知道 |
[40:23] | Not today. | 这次不行 |
[40:24] | Beller’s orders. | 贝利的命令 |
[40:26] | Buddy system, CIA escorts… | 集体行动 情报局保护… |
[40:29] | three teams. We’re one of them. | 包括我们 一共3组 |
[40:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:32] | We do yours first. | 先转移你的 |
[40:46] | This is John Kruger. | 这是约翰·克鲁格 |
[40:47] | These are agents Schiff and Calderon. I forgot which is which. | 谢泼德? 卡德? 你们谁是谁? |
[40:51] | – I’m Schiff. – And I’m Calderon. | -我是谢泼德 -我是卡德 |
[40:53] | Know her? | 认识她吗? |
[40:55] | Should I? | 怎么? |
[40:56] | She was doing a piece on Cyrez. | 她报道过赛利兹公司的事 |
[40:58] | There could be a connection to your witness. | 可能与你的证人有来往 |
[41:00] | Did someone take her out? | 被人杀了? |
[41:02] | Peeled her like an onion. | 死前遭拷打 |
[41:04] | If she knew anything, she talked. | 其实她并不知情 |
[41:08] | This here is Deputy Monroe. He’s one of ours. | 这是副驾驶莫洛 我们组的 |
[41:12] | Monroe, you’re looking at a legend: Mr. John Kruger. | 莫洛 这是传奇式人物 约翰·克鲁格 |
[41:16] | – Deputy. – Sir, it’s a pleasure. | -你好 -幸会 |
[41:22] | Nice rig. | 真不错 |
[41:25] | – How many of these you got? – Three. | -这种飞机有几架? -3架 |
[41:27] | Different parts of the country. | 分布在各地 |
[41:29] | Handy for quick relocates. | 应付紧急情况 |
[41:31] | Sometimes we run violent felons for the Feds. | 还运送过调查局的要犯 |
[41:34] | Chauffeurs for degenerates. | 看来他经常运送重犯 |
[41:37] | Don’t you get tired of babysitting scum? | 你老看着垃圾 烦不烦? |
[41:39] | Yeah. | 烦 |
[41:42] | But in your case, we’ll make an exception. | 不过对你 我可以照顾 |
[41:49] | Who the hell does he think he is? | 这家伙以为自己是谁? |
[41:53] | He thinks he’s the best guy in the game. | 他以为自己是最棒的 |
[41:56] | I think he’s right. Try not to piss him off. OK? | 我想他是对的 尽量别惹他 |
[42:27] | You’re east. | 你去东面 |
[42:28] | You’re west. | 你去西面 |
[42:30] | You’re north. Here. | 你去北面 |
[42:31] | We’ve got the boathouse, garage, back door. | 看住船坞 车库 后门 |
[42:34] | We take the front entrance. | 我去前门 |
[42:36] | You and me, buddy. | 你跟着我 伙计 |
[42:38] | I don’t want to get shot today. | 我不希望今天挨枪子 |
[42:41] | Keep your safeties on. | 关上保险栓 |
[42:42] | We’ll probably find her inside baking muffins. | 也许她正在厨房烙饼 |
[42:45] | This is my witness. | 这是我的证人 |
[42:46] | Her name is Allison. She’s a very nice lady. | 叫艾丽克 是个好姑娘 |
[42:50] | Let’s bring her out safely. | 要把她安全地带出来 |
[42:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[42:56] | Let’s go, big guy. | 我们走吧 |
[43:11] | The engine’s still warm. | 引擎还是热的 |
[44:49] | Shut up! | 别出声 |
[44:53] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[44:54] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 |
[45:22] | Hush, now. | 没事了 |
[45:26] | He won’t hurt you anymore. | 他不会伤害你了 |
[45:42] | Get an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[45:44] | Go on! | 快去 |
[45:47] | Sorry, honey. | 对不起 宝贝 |
[46:08] | We lost her. | 她死了 |
[46:11] | Why send five men to kill one woman? | 派5个男人来杀1个女人? |
[46:18] | They were waiting for us. | 是针对我们的 |
[46:19] | We’ve been set up. | 设了埋伏 |
[46:24] | Is she yours? | 是你的人? |
[46:31] | Call her now. | 给她打电话 |
[46:32] | There are no phones. We must live-contact her. | 她没电话 我亲自找她 |
[46:35] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[46:37] | Atlanta. | 亚特兰大 |
[46:40] | Let’s move, then. | 咱们快走吧 |
[46:57] | Here. You’ll like this better. | 给 你爱喝这个 |
[47:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[47:20] | I think so, sir. | 没事 先生 |
[47:23] | First time under fire? | 是头一次? |
[47:28] | It’s okay to be shaky. | 发抖没什么 |
[47:30] | Hell, I’m shaky. | 我也发抖 |
[47:33] | The thing is, sir… | 这种经历 先生… |
[47:36] | I don’t know what I feel. | 说不上什么感觉 |
[47:38] | It was terrible and… | 很可怕 也… |
[47:40] | Exciting at the same time. | 挺刺激 |
[47:44] | Nothing to be ashamed of. It’s perfectly natural. | 不必感到内疚 这很正常 |
[47:49] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[47:50] | It’s natural. | 很正常 |
[48:03] | It’s like a drug. You get hooked, there’s no turning back. | 像吸毒 上了瘾 就回不了头 |
[48:30] | Take me. | 就说我吧 |
[48:33] | My old man… | 我爹… |
[48:35] | a little nobody in D.C. | 是华府一个小职员 |
[48:39] | Nice, quiet guy. | 不爱说话 |
[48:40] | Anyway, on his deathbed… | 临终前… |
[48:43] | he tells me that all those years he was working for the CIA. | 却告诉我他为情报局工作 |
[48:48] | I had to be part of that world. | 我决定继承他 |
[48:50] | I joined the CIA, couple of years…now I’m at WITSEC. | 一干就是这么多年 直到现在 |
[49:17] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 伙计 |
[49:19] | What about you, sir? Why did you join WITSEC? | 你呢? 你为何干这行? |
[49:26] | Sir, is something wrong? | 长官 你怎么了? |
[49:28] | Answer the kid. | 回答这孩子 |
[49:30] | Go ahead. | 快 |
[49:32] | Sir? | 长官? |
[49:35] | Come on. | 快 |
[49:41] | You. | 你 |
[49:57] | What the hell is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[50:04] | He cleared the numbers. | 他把号码删了 |
[50:05] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[50:07] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[50:08] | Did you capture that call? | 查出他往哪里打的 |
[50:15] | Got it. New York prefix. | 有了 是纽约的号码 |
[50:20] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[50:24] | City Zoo. | 去动物园 |
[50:25] | New York. Tell him to change course. | 纽约 改变航向 |
[50:27] | – I’ll call WITSEC. – No, that won’t be necessary. | -我通知总部 -不 没有必要 |
[50:30] | We must report flight-plan changes. | 按规定应该向总部报告 |
[50:33] | Monroe, you did great work back there. Sit down. | 莫洛 你表现不错 坐下 |
[50:36] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[50:38] | Did I give you your evaluation yet? | 我给你作过鉴定吗? |
[50:41] | Evaluation? | 鉴定? |
[50:45] | A-plus, kid. | 很优秀 |
[50:48] | Damn it! Get me a Wet-Nap or something! | 见鬼 给我拿块胶布 |
[50:52] | Who’s in New York? | 纽约有人吗? |
[50:53] | Four or five guys we can trust. | 有4 5个可靠的人 |
[50:56] | Get them ready. | 通知他们 |
[50:58] | Clean this mess up. | 清理一下 |
[51:25] | Confused? | 胡涂了? |
[51:27] | New York. | 纽约 |
[51:29] | You’re off course. | 你飞错了航向 |
[51:31] | No, we’re not. | 不 没错 |
[51:35] | You’re going to take us to her. | 带我们去找她 |
[51:43] | You did a very, very bad thing. | 你干了件天大的坏事 |
[51:48] | You killed Monroe. | 你杀了莫洛 |
[51:53] | Now that makes you the mole. | 所以你是内奸 |
[51:58] | That makes you a murderer. | 你才是凶手 |
[52:02] | Easy, Big John. | 别激动 约翰 |
[52:07] | I’m a businessman. | 我是商人 |
[52:12] | A very, very serious businessman. | 真正的商人 |
[52:15] | Businessman? | 商人? |
[52:17] | Selling weapons with your old CIA pals? | 伙同情报局的人贩卖军火? |
[52:19] | Is it just the money? | 是为了钱? |
[52:21] | Trying to start your own dirty, little war some where? | 还是为了在某地发动战争? |
[52:24] | Wars? | 战争? |
[52:26] | Wars, John? | 哪的话? |
[52:28] | Wars come and go. | 战争有始有终 |
[52:30] | We did Nam, we lost. | 越战 输了 |
[52:33] | We did the Gulf, we won. | 海湾战争 赢了 |
[52:35] | What changed? | 改变了什么? |
[52:37] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[52:39] | Nothing ever does. | 什么都没改变 |
[52:40] | The only difference is who gets rich and who gets dead. | 不同的只是有人发财 有人送命 |
[52:43] | Personally, John, I prefer rich. | 说实话 我想发财 |
[52:47] | You must be a very rich man by now. | 你已经发大财了吧 |
[52:49] | It doesn’t have to end like this. | 咱们不必你死我活 |
[52:51] | I can make you part of it. A big part. | 你可和我一起发财 |
[52:54] | Just give up the girl. What do you say? | 只要交出那姑娘 怎样? |
[52:58] | Drop your gun. | 把枪放下 |
[53:00] | What? | 什么? |
[53:01] | If you drop your gun now… | 把枪放下… |
[53:04] | I promise I won’t kill you. | 我保证不杀你 |
[53:11] | I’ll have to take my chances. | 我想冒一次险 |
[53:40] | You nailed me with this cheap piece of mail-order shit! | 你竟敢对我用这种破刀 |
[53:56] | Think about it! | 别跳 |
[53:58] | You jump, you’ll go through there like shit through a goose! | 如果跳 你会被吸到发动机里去 |
[54:00] | You’re right! | 说得对 |
[54:15] | Engine fire! | 发动机起火 |
[55:40] | Turn this thing around! | 快调头 |
[55:41] | I’m trying to keep us in the air! | 飞机很危险 |
[55:44] | Turn it around and take him out! Now! | 调头去干掉他 快 |
[56:04] | I want his face all over this windshield. | 把他撞死 |
[57:26] | Oh, man. Did that hurt? | 你疼吗? |
[57:29] | It had to hurt. I saw it. | 一定很疼 我看见的 |
[57:33] | Where is this? | 这是哪? |
[57:34] | Earth. | 地球 |
[57:35] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[57:44] | Is that your daddy’s truck? | 是你爸的车? |
[57:47] | Think he’d mind if I borrow it? | 他肯借给我吗? |
[57:50] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[57:53] | Is this yours? | 这是你的? |
[57:57] | Like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[57:59] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[58:00] | What about a trade? | 交换一下怎样? |
[58:03] | Fifty bucks. | 加50块 |
[58:06] | Fifty bucks? | 加50块? |
[58:22] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[58:24] | We traced her to Chinatown, but she was long gone. | 我们找到唐人街的住址 她早走了 |
[58:27] | No shit, Dick Tracy. That was a run signal. | 那是警报信号 |
[58:29] | The cab companies? | 查了出租车公司没有? |
[58:31] | Three pickups of solo women within 15 minutes of the call. | 这个电话之后一刻钟内 有3个女人叫过出租车 |
[58:35] | Where the drop-offs? | 目的地? |
[58:36] | Madison and 53rd. 89th and Central Park West. | 一个去53号街 一个去中央公园西边 |
[58:39] | New York City Zoo. | 一个去动物园 |
[58:41] | – That’s it. – The zoo? | -就是它 -动物园? |
[58:42] | First a run signal, then straight to a public meeting place. | 接到信号后去公共场所碰头 |
[58:46] | – Your shooters? – Standing by. | -你的枪手队? -准备好了 |
[58:48] | I want two teams to sweep from the north and the south. | 分两组 从南北同时搜 |
[58:53] | Go! | 出发 |
[59:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, the zoo will be closing in ten minutes. | 女士们 先生们 10分钟后就要关门了 |
[59:32] | Miss Cullen? | 科伦小姐? |
[59:34] | Ma’am, I’m here to help. I’m a US Marshal. | 我是联邦特警 来救你的 |
[59:39] | Where’s John Kruger? | 约翰·克鲁格在哪? |
[59:41] | On his way. He sent me to be sure you’re safe until he gets here. | 他派我先来保护你 他快到了 |
[59:49] | Really? | 是吗? |
[59:51] | Then he showed you the secret handshake? | 那你一定知道握手的信号 |
[1:00:00] | Shit! | 该死 |
[1:00:02] | DeGuerin! | 萨马利坦 |
[1:00:07] | The bitch just shot me! | 那婊子朝我开枪 |
[1:00:09] | We’re on our way. Don’t kill her. Do you hear me? | 我就到 逮住她 要活的 听到没? |
[1:00:16] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[1:00:18] | US Marshal. Close all exits. | 特警队 关闭所有出口 |
[1:00:20] | People are inside. | 里面还有游客 |
[1:00:21] | Get them out, now! | 都赶出来 快 |
[1:00:23] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[1:00:25] | You two, here. | 你们守在这 |
[1:00:26] | Ladies and gentlemen, please exit the zoo. | 请大家马上离开 |
[1:00:29] | Let’s go, immediately! | 快进去 快 |
[1:00:31] | Police emergency! Now! Thank you! | 警方突击任务 谢谢 |
[1:00:52] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:01:32] | He’s here. | 他就在附近 |
[1:02:14] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[1:02:15] | Lee… | 莉… |
[1:02:17] | just drop your weapon. | 把枪扔掉 |
[1:02:30] | Move! | 过去 |
[1:02:40] | – You’re late! – Traffic. | -你晚了 -堵车 |
[1:02:47] | – How’s your ammo? – I’m out. | -有子弹吗? -用光了 |
[1:02:49] | Damn it! Two rounds left. | 见鬼 还剩两发 |
[1:02:52] | Move! | 上 |
[1:02:54] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗? |
[1:02:56] | Stay down. When I tell you, head for the door. | 别走出来 听我口令 冲到门口 |
[1:03:01] | Go. | 过去 |
[1:03:45] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:04:29] | You’re luggage. | 做皮箱去吧 |
[1:04:52] | How many casualties? | 伤亡多少? |
[1:04:54] | Three. Kruger took them out like that, cold. | 死了3个 克鲁格干的 |
[1:04:57] | – I can’t believe this. – His prints were on the weapon. | -真难以置信 -武器上有他的指纹 |
[1:05:00] | You’ve run prints on him already? That’s moving fast. | 指纹都取好了? 动作够快的 |
[1:05:05] | I was there. I saw it. | 我亲眼看见的 |
[1:05:07] | Why would he do a thing like this? | 他干嘛要这么做? |
[1:05:09] | Look… | 瞧… |
[1:05:11] | the man has nothing to keep him honest. He’s been bought. | 钱迷心窍吧 他可能被收买了 |
[1:05:16] | I’ve known John for years. | 我认识约翰多年 |
[1:05:18] | We’re losing time. | 没时间了 |
[1:05:20] | If he’s innocent, why’s he on the run? | 他真是无辜的 干嘛要逃跑? |
[1:05:22] | And his witness? | 他的证人呢? |
[1:05:24] | She’s in it with him. | 跟他一起 |
[1:05:26] | What the hell do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:05:28] | We identified ourselves. She shot one of my men. | 我们向她出示证件时 她朝我们开枪 |
[1:05:34] | All right. Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:05:37] | Do whatever it takes to bring him in. | 想办法抓住约翰 |
[1:05:42] | Robert? | 罗伯特? |
[1:05:43] | Sir? | 什么? |
[1:05:46] | Bring him in alive. | 我要活的 |
[1:05:56] | Captain? | 上尉? |
[1:05:57] | Put out a citywide APB. | 全城严密封锁 |
[1:05:59] | Lock this town up so tight it’ll make his balls ache. | 给我仔细搜 叫他们插翅难飞 |
[1:06:28] | Beller. | 贝利 |
[1:06:29] | – Captain. – John, where are you? | -局长 -约翰 你在哪? |
[1:06:32] | DeGuerin is the mole. | 萨马利坦是内奸 |
[1:06:33] | He killed the others to flush out my witness. | 他杀了好几个证人 还要抓我的证人 |
[1:06:36] | Come in. | 自首吧 |
[1:06:38] | I must protect my witness! | 我要保护我的证人 |
[1:06:39] | You’ll put her in danger. You’ll both end up dead. | 你使你证人陷入险境 你俩都会送命 |
[1:06:42] | DeGuerin has been bought. My witness knows too much. | 萨马利坦受贿 我证人知道得太多 |
[1:06:46] | Federal agents say you are the shooter. | 特工都说 人是你杀的 |
[1:06:52] | I’ll call you back. | 再打给你 |
[1:06:53] | When? | 何时? |
[1:06:54] | When I have proof. | 等有了证据 |
[1:07:05] | It’s gone too far. | 事情闹大了 |
[1:07:08] | We’re on our own. | 只能靠自己 |
[1:07:10] | What can we do? | 怎办? |
[1:07:12] | We can’t stay on the run for long. | 不能总是逃跑 |
[1:07:16] | We need some hard evidence. | 我们需要确凿证据 |
[1:07:34] | You kept a copy? | 你留了一份拷备? |
[1:07:36] | I was supposed to give it to a friend of mine, a reporter. | 本来想交给一个朋友 她是记者 |
[1:07:41] | – She asked me… – Claire Isaacs? | -她向我要来… -克莱尔? |
[1:07:44] | How did you know? | 你怎知道? |
[1:07:48] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[1:07:50] | They killed her. | 他们杀了她 |
[1:07:53] | How could they have known? | 他们怎知道? |
[1:07:55] | – I didn’t tell anyone. – I know. It’s not your fault. | -我没告诉任何人 -不是你的错 |
[1:07:57] | They probably tapped her phone. | 也许他们窃听你的电话 |
[1:07:59] | There are many ways… | 他们手段多得很… |
[1:08:02] | Everything’s going to be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:08:04] | I was just trying to cover myself. | 我只是想保护自己 |
[1:08:07] | I didn’t know who I could trust. | 我该相信谁 |
[1:08:10] | Now, I’ll get us both killed. | 我们都会死 |
[1:08:12] | No. | 不会 |
[1:08:13] | This may be all that keeps us alive. | 这个也许能让我们活下去 |
[1:08:15] | I don’t even know what’s on that. | 我不知道里面的内容 |
[1:08:17] | We’ll find out. | 打开就能知道 |
[1:08:20] | It’s completely hacker-proof. | 上面的程序 |
[1:08:22] | There’s no way to run it outside Cyrez. | 在公司外面不能打开 |
[1:08:26] | Then we’ll run it from the inside. | 那我们就进去 |
[1:08:29] | It’s like a fortress. We can’t go back there. They’d expect that. | 公司里戒备森严 他们说不定在等着我们呢 |
[1:08:34] | I’d hate to disappoint them. | 那就别让他们失望 |
[1:08:39] | The streets are clear. | 街上没人 |
[1:08:40] | The police have returned to the safety of their donut shops. | 警察全找地方休息了 |
[1:08:44] | This is Father Rodriguez. | 这是罗德里格斯神父 |
[1:08:47] | Pleasure. | 真高兴 |
[1:08:48] | I was not always Father Rodriguez. | 以前我不是罗德里格斯神父 |
[1:08:50] | I was born again, with a little help from our friend. | 这位朋友救了我 使我重获新生 |
[1:08:54] | His Colombian associates wanted to introduce him to God personally. | 他在哥伦比亚的一些朋友 想让他去见上帝 |
[1:08:59] | I’ve been given a second chance at life. | 约翰给了我第二次生命 |
[1:09:01] | This time, I’m using it for God’s work. | 我要用来为上帝效劳 |
[1:09:04] | Anything else I can do? | 需要什么? |
[1:09:06] | We need a car. Just for a day or two. | 需要一辆车 用一两天 |
[1:09:09] | Done. | 没问题 |
[1:09:10] | It burns as much oil as gas, but it’s yours. | 我有辆车挺费油 归你了 |
[1:09:20] | You sure about this? | 有把握吗? |
[1:09:23] | There’s no one else I can trust. | 除了他 我没有可信赖的人了 |
[1:10:10] | Hello, Johnny. | 你好 乔尼 |
[1:10:12] | You! | 是你 |
[1:10:13] | I need to talk to you right away. | 我有事找你 |
[1:10:20] | I’ve got one question. | 我要问你个问题 |
[1:10:22] | Was it your idea to hook me up with the Village People here? | 这种环境是不是你给我安排的? |
[1:10:25] | You’re safe? | 很安全嘛? |
[1:10:27] | From the Mob, yeah. | 对啊 是很安全 |
[1:10:29] | No self-respecting wiseguy would be caught dead in a joint like this. | 黑社会那帮人不会来这种地方 |
[1:10:34] | Do me just one favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[1:10:36] | Don’t let on that I’m straight. I don’t want to break any hearts. | 别让人知道我是异性恋 我不想伤大伙的心 |
[1:10:41] | Trust me. | 没问题 |
[1:10:42] | You said if I ever need anything, I could come to you. | 你说过需要时我可来找你 |
[1:10:46] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:10:48] | Wait. You need my help? | 什么 你要我帮忙? |
[1:10:51] | Right now. | 现在 |
[1:10:53] | You got it. | 没说的 |
[1:10:54] | Cover me for a few seconds. I got to help a friend. | 替我一会 我有点事要办 |
[1:10:57] | Who’s he? He looks rough! | 他是谁? 看起来怪吓人的 |
[1:11:00] | Please don’t start. | 少废话 |
[1:11:02] | Do you two need a moment alone? | 我是不是回避一下? |
[1:11:06] | We’re fine, thank you. | 得了 谢谢 |
[1:11:07] | Just an idea. | 随便问问 |
[1:11:09] | Kevin just…worries about me. | 他只是替我担心 |
[1:11:13] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[1:11:18] | You want me to help you break into Cyrez? | 你要我帮你混进赛利兹公司? |
[1:11:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:11:22] | You shitting me? | 你开玩笑? |
[1:11:23] | I thought I’d help you move a sofa or something. | 我以为你要我抬个沙发什么的 |
[1:11:26] | Pull over up ahead. | 在前面下坡路 |
[1:11:29] | I’ll help you out. | 我帮你 |
[1:11:31] | All we’ll need is some tanks, a few rocket launchers… | 我们需要几辆坦克 几个火焰发射器… |
[1:11:35] | and a set of balls like the King of Bayonne. | 还需要胆子 豹子胆 |
[1:11:39] | All you need are these. | 有这个就行 |
[1:11:44] | I’ll meet you at his place. | 我在这与你会合 |
[1:11:50] | Do I look like I’ve got gas? | 他当我胃酸过多? |
[1:12:15] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[1:12:16] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[1:12:18] | It will be contained in 24 hours. | 我需要一天时间来控制局势 |
[1:12:21] | Not good enough. | 不行 |
[1:12:23] | We have problems. They’re solvable. | 遇到一点小麻烦 |
[1:12:26] | We must cancel the shipment. | 那批货不能发 |
[1:12:27] | Not an option. | 这不可能 |
[1:12:29] | What do we do with ten tons of assault weaponry | 10吨计划外攻击性武器 |
[1:12:31] | that’s not supposed to exist? | 不发出去怎办? |
[1:12:33] | I am the eyes and ears of your world. | 我是你们的耳目 |
[1:12:36] | There’s too much heat. | 近来风声很紧 |
[1:12:38] | You don’t get it. | 看来你没明白 |
[1:12:39] | The money has changed hands. | 货款已经给我们了 |
[1:12:41] | These are not the kind of people you cancel on. | 跟这种人不可能取消合同 |
[1:12:50] | Get those guns out of the country tonight or you’re dead man. | 今夜必须发货 否则要你命 |
[1:12:54] | Now… | 现在… |
[1:12:56] | how will you contain the situation? | 你准备怎么控制局面? |
[1:12:59] | Kruger has to show up at Cyrez. I’ll be waiting. | 克鲁格会去塞利兹公司 我等他 |
[1:13:02] | Why would he risk it? | 他为何要冒险? |
[1:13:03] | The disk is the only thing that’ll clear him and the woman. | 那张磁盘 是唯一能洗脱他和那姑娘罪名的证据 |
[1:13:08] | This better work. | 你最好成功 |
[1:13:09] | The disk. The girl. The guns. | 磁盘 姑娘 武器 |
[1:13:12] | By dawn, they don’t exist. Clear? | 天亮前必须消失 明白吗? |
[1:13:15] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[1:13:17] | Crystal. | 克里斯特 |
[1:13:19] | The House Armed Services Committee announced that | 军委会宣布 |
[1:13:21] | in two weeks from today… | 他们将在两周后… |
[1:13:22] | it will begin official hearings into the Cyrez scandal. | 召开有关赛利兹公司丑闻的听证会 |
[1:13:27] | It’s crawling with reporters. We’ve got to keep a lid on this mess. | 到处都是记者 千万注意保密 |
[1:13:32] | By tomorrow you’ll be chuckling about this in your kiss-ass country club. | 按我说的做 保管明天你们高兴 |
[1:13:36] | Who’s running this camera? | 这里谁负责? |
[1:13:38] | I am. | 是我 |
[1:13:40] | This is James Haggerty, head of security. | 保安部长海吉 |
[1:13:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:13:44] | We’ll keep everything nice and low-profile. | 一切保持正常 不要声张 |
[1:13:47] | Ever do any wetwork? | 杀过人吗? |
[1:13:49] | On three different continents. | 在3个国家里干过 |
[1:13:51] | To impress me, Slick, do your fucking job. | 要让我相信你 你得拿出行动 |
[1:13:54] | How many people do you have? | 你有多少手下? |
[1:13:56] | Twelve experienced professionals. They’ll do whatever it takes. | 12个 全是职业枪手 敢作敢为 |
[1:13:59] | Plus 20 more on the security force, who’ll follow orders. | 还有20名保安 绝对服从命令 |
[1:14:03] | Fine. | 很好 |
[1:14:04] | Make sure my man has your full cooperation. | 我的人在入口处 你协助他们 |
[1:14:08] | We’ve got every possible point-of-entry | 从房顶到下水道 |
[1:14:11] | under surveillance from the rooftop to the sewers. | 每个可能进人的地方都有人把守 |
[1:14:14] | He’s a ghost. | 他是个鬼魂 |
[1:14:16] | If he wants in, he’ll get in. Where’s he got to go to run this disk? | 他想进就能进 他会在哪里使用电脑? |
[1:14:20] | The central vault. No other terminal can access the program. | 中央保险库 外面的电脑无法使用 |
[1:14:23] | If he wants to read the disk, there’s only one way in. | 这种光盘只有一个地方能读 |
[1:14:27] | Out standing, gentlemen. | 太好了 |
[1:14:30] | All we do is sit back and wait for Mr. Kruger to come to us. | 我们就坐在这里 等克鲁格自投罗网 |
[1:14:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[1:14:42] | Take it easy. I’ve got a delivery for Blevens, 14th floor. | 别紧张 我要把它送给14楼的布莱文先生 |
[1:14:46] | We can’t accept any unauthorized deliveries. | 未经批准 我们不收任何东西 |
[1:14:48] | “We can’t accept any deliveries.” | “未经批准” |
[1:14:51] | I’m just messing with you, man. | 跟你说笑 |
[1:14:53] | Call Blevens to authorize it. Pepperoni and cheese. | 通知布莱文 让他批准 我这里有腊肠和奶酪 |
[1:14:58] | Maybe you don’t understand. | 也许你不明白 |
[1:15:00] | This is a high-security facility. | 这是高度保密单位 |
[1:15:03] | You don’t understand. My friend. This is a Papa Genoche’s pizza. | 也许你才不明白 这是正宗的意大利馅饼 |
[1:15:07] | If he doesn’t get it while it’s still hot, | 要是再不送上去 馅饼凉了 |
[1:15:09] | he gets two free out of my pocket! | 我就要自己掏腰包了 |
[1:15:11] | – I’m trying to save for a computer. – Search him. | -我在攒钱买电脑 -搜一下 |
[1:15:14] | Get your hands off me! | 放开我 |
[1:15:17] | Listen… | 听着… |
[1:15:19] | I got a bad heart and a good lawyer. | 我心脏不好 可我有好律师 |
[1:15:21] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:15:23] | He’s clean. | 没有武器 |
[1:15:27] | Cheese and pepperoni. | 奶酪 胡椒 |
[1:15:34] | Pal, hit the road. | 你走吧 |
[1:15:36] | I said, go! | 听见没有 快走 |
[1:15:48] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事? |
[1:15:50] | Pizza delivery guy is having a seizure. | 一个送馅饼的心脏病发作 |
[1:15:53] | Who ordered a pizza? | 哪个蠢货订的馅饼? |
[1:15:55] | This is all we need. Get him to the infirmary and call an ambulance. | 快送医务室 叫辆救护车 |
[1:16:21] | – How’re we doing? – We’ll be on the road in an hour. | -准备好了吗? -1小时内可以出发 |
[1:16:24] | They need to be rolling or I need to know why. | 有情况及时向我报告 |
[1:16:26] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[1:16:27] | Come on! Let’s move it! | 动作快点 |
[1:16:33] | They’ve been expecting you. | 正在等你们 |
[1:16:36] | Infirmary is straight through the loading dock. | 医务室在仓库的那头 |
[1:16:38] | Is the patient stable? | 病情稳定吗? |
[1:16:39] | I’m not sure. Hurry. | 不清楚 赶快去吧 |
[1:16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:16:59] | He looks stable. Give him some oxygen. | 看上去还算稳定 给他输氧 |
[1:17:10] | He’s fibrillating! Code Blue! | 有危险 抢救 |
[1:17:12] | No, it’s okay! | 不 我没事 |
[1:17:19] | Gel. | 给我 |
[1:17:23] | Clear! | 闪开 |
[1:17:27] | This way. They’re waiting for you. | 这边 在等你们 |
[1:17:31] | Here we go again. Clear! | 再来一次 |
[1:17:36] | Increase the voltage. | 加大电流 |
[1:17:39] | Let’s do it one more time. | 再来一次 |
[1:17:42] | Let’s not. | 不用了 |
[1:17:45] | You, over there, against the wall. | 你过去 靠着墙 |
[1:17:48] | On the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[1:17:49] | Face the wall. | 转过去 |
[1:17:52] | On the floor. | 趴在地上 |
[1:17:53] | My God! Terrorists! | 天哪 恐怖分子 |
[1:17:54] | You want terror? | 喜欢恐怖分子? |
[1:17:57] | You want some freaking terror? | 想尝尝滋味? |
[1:17:59] | I’ll jump-start your ass! | 我用这玩意电死你 |
[1:18:01] | Tape them up. | 把他们绑上 |
[1:18:03] | Face the wall! | 面对着墙 |
[1:18:07] | Keep the room secure. | 看着他们 |
[1:18:10] | Can you handle that? | 你能行吗? |
[1:18:12] | Get out of here! | 你走吧 |
[1:18:16] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[1:18:25] | We have a problem. | 有情况 |
[1:18:26] | What is it? | 什么情况? |
[1:18:29] | – He’s running the disk. – Shit! | -他在用磁盘 -妈的 |
[1:18:31] | Impossible. | 这不可能 |
[1:18:32] | Any activity at Station 1? | 一号站 你那里有情况吗? |
[1:18:35] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[1:18:36] | My ass! He’s in. He just didn’t use the door. | 正常? 他已经闯进来了 |
[1:18:40] | Get your men down there, now! Let’s go! | 快派人到那去 行动 |
[1:19:04] | – What are you doing? – No, I know this. | -你在干嘛? -我知道密码 |
[1:19:07] | We change it every week. | 每周都换 |
[1:19:08] | Screw that. Get out of the way. | 行了 让开点 |
[1:19:14] | Check it. | 去看看 |
[1:19:32] | Somebody talk to me. | 怎么解释? |
[1:19:34] | He must be at a remote terminal somewhere in the building. | 他在使用内部网络的终端机 |
[1:19:40] | – You said he couldn’t. – He can’t. | -你说不能用 -他是不能用 |
[1:19:42] | Donahue designed it so no outside activity… | 唐纳设计的终端机不能使用… |
[1:19:45] | Donahue is dead. | 唐纳死了 |
[1:19:48] | You’ll wish you were too, if you don’t find out what’s going on… | 你也会死 除非找到答案… |
[1:19:52] | and you find out now. | 马上找 |
[1:19:54] | – Holster your weapon. – Take a hike, junior. | -放下武器 -站远点 |
[1:19:56] | I said, holster your… | 放下武器… |
[1:20:03] | Some people take things for granted, like the ability to chew solid food. | 有些本事是天生的 就像吃饭一样 |
[1:20:08] | I can find him. | 我能找到他 |
[1:20:11] | How? | 怎么找? |
[1:20:13] | I’ll scan the terminals, eliminate them one by one. | 扫描所有终端 逐个排除 |
[1:20:16] | If he stays on-line, I’ll nail him. | 他只要用电脑 就会暴露 |
[1:20:19] | Do it. | 马上做 |
[1:20:22] | How’re we doing? | 怎样? |
[1:20:24] | You were right. Donahue left himself a back door. | 你说对了 唐纳给自己留了后门 |
[1:20:27] | But we still have to break his code. | 但要先破译密码 |
[1:20:32] | We’ve got another five or six minutes until they trace us. | 5 6分钟后他们就会冲进来 |
[1:20:38] | Recognize any of this? | 是这个吗? |
[1:20:40] | No. | 不是 |
[1:20:40] | We’re getting warm. It’s an accounting format. | 快了 这是快进模式 |
[1:20:43] | Stop me if I get lucky. | 你帮我看着 |
[1:20:48] | How’re we doing? | 怎样? |
[1:20:49] | Eliminating low-clearance programs. | 排除所有低级终端 |
[1:20:51] | OK. South wing is clean. | 南端排除 |
[1:20:53] | Two more to go. | 还剩两个 |
[1:20:54] | Two federal investigators downstairs want to talk. | 有两个联邦调查局的想找你谈谈 |
[1:20:58] | Do what you’ve got to do, but get rid of them. | 你去对付 尽快打发他们走 |
[1:21:01] | – You can’t be seen here. – I won’t be. Just go. | -你躲一躲 -不用 你去吧 |
[1:21:06] | I need a chopper on the roof. | 叫直升飞机在楼顶等我 |
[1:21:09] | Right. | 是 |
[1:21:11] | Those are offshore banking deposits. | 这是外国银行的存折 |
[1:21:14] | “UBS.” That’s United Bank of Syria. | UBS是瑞士联合银行 |
[1:21:16] | $52 million dollars. | 5200万美金 |
[1:21:19] | If it’s an arms sale, it’s a major one. | 要买军火准是一大批 |
[1:21:22] | Let’s see who their buyer is. | 看看买主是谁? |
[1:21:27] | “Sergei lvanovich Petrotsky.” | 伊万诺夫-维奇-帕特夫斯基 |
[1:21:30] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[1:21:32] | Bad news. | 危险人物 |
[1:21:34] | He heads a cartel in the Russian Mafia… | 欧洲黑帮头目… |
[1:21:37] | selling drugs, guns and influence to very unpleasant people. | 贩卖军火 毒品 支持多个国家的犯罪份子 |
[1:21:46] | He’s in the north wing. | 他在北翼 |
[1:21:47] | North wing. Get moving. | 包围北翼 |
[1:21:49] | Let’s go. | 快 |
[1:21:51] | – How much longer? – I don’t know. | -还要多久? -我不知道 |
[1:21:53] | Fifteen terminals are running secure programs. | 那里有15个终端 |
[1:21:58] | You got five minutes. Find them and call me. | 限你5分钟 找到了通知我 |
[1:22:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:22:04] | There it is. Delivery date… | 有了 交货时间… |
[1:22:07] | tonight, midnight. | 今天半夜 |
[1:22:09] | 1, 000 units for delivery at Baltimore Harbor. | 1000件 地点是巴尔迪摩港 |
[1:22:11] | 1, 000 units of what? | 1000件什么? |
[1:22:20] | 1, 000 E.M. guns. | 1000支电磁枪 |
[1:22:23] | Are they insane? If these get off shore… | 他们疯了 要是这种枪运出去… |
[1:22:26] | There will be a whole new era of world terrorism. | 恐怖分子就要翻天了 |
[1:22:35] | Got him. Twenty-fifth floor, Donahue’s office. | 抓住他 25楼 唐纳办公室 |
[1:22:38] | Scramble. Alpha Chief to the north wing, now! | 行动 北翼第一间 快 |
[1:22:43] | They’re on to us. | 被发现了 |
[1:22:46] | They’re erasing the goddamn disk. | 他们把磁盘抹掉了 |
[1:23:26] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[1:23:40] | I’ll cover you. Meet me at the ambulance. | 你先走 在车里等我 |
[1:23:43] | Go! | 快走 |
[1:23:57] | Lee, run! | 莉 快跑 |
[1:24:11] | Listen, John! | 听好 约翰 |
[1:24:12] | My rules now! | 现在听我的 |
[1:24:15] | Mess with me, | 再坏我的事 |
[1:24:15] | I’ll slice her up and mail her back to you in little pieces. | 我就把她跺成肉酱 |
[1:24:33] | Fire alert. | 火警 |
[1:24:35] | Fire alert. | 火警 |
[1:24:36] | This is not a drill. Please proceed to the nearest exit. | 这不是演习 请从最近的出口离开大楼 |
[1:25:12] | In this car I can get us to Baltimore in 40 minutes. | 40分钟我就能开到那个港口 |
[1:25:16] | You’re not coming with me. | 你不能跟我去 |
[1:25:18] | I’ll drop you off. | 在这下车吧 |
[1:25:20] | Please don’t give me this, “I work alone” shit. | 别跟我说什么你是单干 |
[1:25:22] | You’ve already done enough. This is not your fight. | 你已经尽力了 这事与你无关 |
[1:25:26] | Look, just indulge me for a minute, okay? | 听我说几句好吗? |
[1:25:30] | If it weren’t for you… | 要不是你… |
[1:25:32] | my tongue would be hanging on Canelli’s trophy wall. | 我的舌头早被挂在那帮混蛋的墙上了 |
[1:25:36] | Look, you need me. | 听着 你需要我 |
[1:25:39] | My cousin Tony runs those docks. | 那码头归我表哥托尼管 |
[1:25:42] | If your ship is there, he will find it. | 如果那船在那里 他能找到 |
[1:26:10] | You’re short one envelope. | 还少一个信封 |
[1:26:12] | Infantino didn’t pay. | 温迪没给钱 |
[1:26:14] | What do you mean he didn’t pay? | 没给钱 什么意思? |
[1:26:16] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[1:26:18] | He said: Tell that fat fuck, Tony Two-toes… | 他说转告小胖子托尼… |
[1:26:21] | I ain’t paying him another dime. | 我一分钱也不付给他 |
[1:26:23] | I know that voice. | 声音好熟 |
[1:26:25] | But it can’t be him. | 不可能吧? |
[1:26:29] | Not unless he’s a ghost. | 莫非是鬼魂 |
[1:26:35] | Boo. | 哈 |
[1:26:36] | Johnny C.! | 乔尼? |
[1:26:39] | You got whacked! | 你不是死了吗? |
[1:26:41] | Must have been another guy. | 是另一个人 |
[1:26:44] | Another guy rat on Canelli too? | 也是另一个人告发了康纳利? |
[1:26:46] | Canelli’s a piece of shit. | 康纳利是个小人 |
[1:26:48] | I got no love for Canelli, either. | 我也不喜欢这个人 |
[1:26:52] | This guy… | 这家伙… |
[1:26:55] | this time you went over the line. | 这次你犯了死罪 |
[1:26:59] | I’m still here. | 可我没死 |
[1:27:01] | What you did was wrong. | 你做得不对 |
[1:27:04] | He got a drug dealer and his poison off the streets. | 他让那毒品贩子进了监狱 |
[1:27:09] | Who’s the tree trunk? | 这大个子是谁? |
[1:27:12] | This is the guy who saved my ass. | 是他救了我的命 |
[1:27:14] | This is my cousin, Tony Two-toes. | 我表哥托尼 |
[1:27:16] | That’s Sal boy. | 这是沙里 |
[1:27:19] | Little Mike. | 小迈克 |
[1:27:21] | Your funeral was absolutely beautiful. | 你的葬礼可气派了 |
[1:27:24] | Canelli finds out he’s still breathing… | 康纳利要知道他活着… |
[1:27:27] | Screw Canelli. We got bigger problems. Tell him. | 别管他 有更重要的事 你说吧 |
[1:27:30] | There’s a major arms deal going down. | 有一大笔军火生意 |
[1:27:33] | A US contractor’s selling out to international terrorists. | 美国军火商要卖武器给国际恐怖份子 |
[1:27:41] | “Mr. 60 Minutes.” Tell me something I don’t know. | 消息灵通 我早就知道了 |
[1:27:45] | It will happen tonight on your docks. | 今天夜里 在你的港口交货 |
[1:27:50] | That I didn’t know. | 这个我倒不知道 |
[1:27:58] | Quite a lot of security. | 这么多警卫 |
[1:28:00] | Expecting trouble? | 有麻烦吗? |
[1:28:02] | I’m a Boy Scout. “Always be prepared.” | 周到一点没坏处 |
[1:28:05] | Is that why she’s here? | 为何带她来? |
[1:28:07] | Just think of her as an insurance policy… | 她来是为了保险… |
[1:28:10] | in case someone crashes the party. | 以防有不速之客 |
[1:28:13] | You’re not telling me something. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[1:28:15] | Just a bump in the carpet. Nothing for you to worry about. | 一点小麻烦 用不着担心 |
[1:28:20] | Relax. You’ll be out of here in 20 minutes. | 放心 20分钟后就开船 |
[1:28:24] | What do I do with her? | 她怎办? |
[1:28:26] | Whatever you want. | 随你便 |
[1:28:28] | Once you’re in international waters, her policy expires. | 到了公海她就没用了 |
[1:28:31] | Personally… | 要是我… |
[1:28:33] | I’d put a bullet in her head and throw her overboard. | 就把她毙了 扔进大海 |
[1:28:38] | It would be such a shame. | 那太可惜了 |
[1:28:40] | Don’t even think about it. | 你别做梦 |
[1:28:45] | I think and do what I like. You will soon learn about this. | 我想怎么干就怎么干 你会领教的 |
[1:28:51] | Last crate’s on its way. | 最后一箱货到了 |
[1:28:54] | I’ll leave you lovebirds alone. | 我不打搅你们这对爱情鸟 |
[1:29:00] | DeGuerin… | 萨马利坦… |
[1:29:11] | This is Kruger. Get me Beller. | 我是克鲁格 找贝利 |
[1:29:15] | Start a trace on this. | 查他在哪 |
[1:29:21] | I’ve got proof Cyrez is selling weapons on the black market. | 我有证据了 赛利兹公司在贩卖军火 |
[1:29:25] | Daniel Harper’s in on it. | 丹尼哈博也有份 |
[1:29:27] | Undersecretary of Defense Harper? | 国防部的哈博副部长? |
[1:29:29] | Yes. DeGuerin is their facilitator. | 对 萨马利坦是中间人 |
[1:29:32] | He is the mole. It all goes down tonight. | 他是内奸 今天夜里交货 |
[1:29:35] | Come and get me. Baltimore docks. | 来抓我 巴尔迪摩港口 |
[1:29:37] | Pier 57. | 57号泊位 |
[1:30:03] | Report. | 汇报情况 |
[1:30:05] | Range is clear. | 一切正常 |
[1:30:06] | Not a creature is stirring. | 没人走动 |
[1:30:13] | Clear on the south. | 南面一切正常 |
[1:30:16] | Quiet on the east. | 东面很平静 |
[1:30:18] | Listen up. This is the last load. | 这是最后一箱 |
[1:30:20] | Keep your heads up and your assholes puckered. | 严密监视 不可大意 |
[1:30:23] | If that son of a bitch is out there, I want him. | 他一出现就逮住他 |
[1:30:31] | Sunshine… | 伙计… |
[1:30:33] | I want to talk to you. | 我有话要说 |
[1:30:35] | This is a restricted area. | 这里是禁区 |
[1:30:37] | You’re telling me. What the hell are you doing here? | 我知道 你在这里干嘛? |
[1:30:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[1:30:42] | We’re from Local 129, sonny. | 我们是当地129工会的 |
[1:30:45] | We heard you was loading a ship | 听说你们在我们的码头装货 |
[1:30:46] | without the assistance of bona fide union labor. | 没雇我们的工人 |
[1:30:50] | Say it ain’t so. | 有这事吗? |
[1:30:52] | Sir, we have a situation. | 报告 这边有点麻烦 |
[1:30:54] | You certainly do. | 是这样 |
[1:30:56] | Stand by. We’re coming to you. | 等一下 我们马上到 |
[1:31:06] | What’s going on? | 出什么事? |
[1:31:07] | Let me explain something to you. | 我得给你解释一下 |
[1:31:10] | Nothing moves off these docks without it getting loaded by the union. | 不用我们工会的人装卸 任何货物不得离开码头 |
[1:31:14] | I don’t see no union people around here. | 我没看见工会的工人 |
[1:31:17] | Do you? | 对吗? |
[1:31:18] | This is a matter of national security. Clear this area immediately! | 这是公务 涉及国家机密 你们马上离开 |
[1:31:23] | Are you threatening us? | 这是威胁吗? |
[1:31:24] | Absolutely. | 一点不错 |
[1:31:40] | What was that? | 怎么回事? |
[1:31:41] | Gun fire at the ware house! | 仓库门口有枪声 |
[1:31:50] | Nobody screws with the union. | 谁也不能欺负工会 |
[1:31:58] | Perimeter, check in. | 警卫 去查一下 |
[1:32:00] | Talk to me! | 向我报告 |
[1:32:01] | We have a security breach. | 有人闯进来了 |
[1:32:03] | Check it out! Get that crane moving! | 搜查 开升降机 |
[1:33:01] | Movement in the southwest corner of the ware house. | 仓库西南角有人活动 |
[1:33:06] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:33:14] | There they are. | 他们在那里 |
[1:33:16] | Commie bastards. | 恐怖分子 |
[1:33:18] | Not Communists. They’re a federation of independent, liberated states. | 不是恐怖分子 他们只是在倒卖军火 |
[1:33:23] | Don’t make me hurt you, Mikey. | 再罗嗦 我揍你 |
[1:33:25] | Keep your eyes on the guys on that crane. | 小心吊车上那家伙 |
[1:33:27] | Think I can hit that guy from here? | 从这里能打中吗? |
[1:33:33] | You’re lucky if you hit the floor if you fell on it. | 你什么也打不中 |
[1:33:41] | Got him. | 找到了 |
[1:33:42] | Thirty yards. | 30米 |
[1:33:43] | Fry the bastard. | 干掉那混蛋 |
[1:33:53] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天 |
[1:34:14] | Fuck me! | 见鬼 |
[1:34:21] | I think we got him! | 这下他彻底完了 |
[1:34:23] | He’s toast! | 烧焦了 |
[1:34:25] | I think we even got the roaches. | 连个蟑螂都不剩 |
[1:34:27] | Royce, Somes, you’re recon. | 你们去看看 |
[1:34:29] | Bring me back the good news. | 告诉我好消息 |
[1:34:31] | E.M. team, cover them. | 你们掩护 |
[1:34:33] | Roger. | 明白 |
[1:35:06] | Come on, goddamn it. | 快 见鬼 |
[1:35:40] | Nice shot gun, asshole. | 你跑不了的 混蛋 |
[1:37:23] | They missed. | 他们完了 |
[1:37:28] | Johnny? | 约翰 |
[1:37:29] | I’ll be right out. | 我就出来 |
[1:37:34] | Open fire! | 快开火 |
[1:37:51] | It looks as if your friend has arrived. | 好像你的朋友来了 |
[1:37:53] | I’ll enjoy introducing him to you. | 我很乐意为你介绍 |
[1:37:55] | I won’t have the pleasure. He’s forced me to hasten our departure. | 我没这份荣幸 他使我不得不马上离开 |
[1:38:01] | And yours. | 你也是 |
[1:39:25] | Goddamn it! | 该死的 |
[1:39:27] | Now you are pissing me off! | 你真惹我生气 |
[1:39:31] | Drop the guns. | 把枪扔掉 |
[1:39:35] | Do it now. | 快扔 |
[1:39:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:48] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:39:51] | Take it up! Let’s go, now! | 升起来 快 |
[1:42:02] | Here. Grab the ladder. | 抓住梯子 |
[1:42:10] | Hold on. | 抓紧 |
[1:42:12] | Say good-bye, John. | 说再见 约翰 |
[1:42:18] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[1:43:04] | John, buddy! | 约翰 伙计 |
[1:43:07] | Don’t let me go like this. | 别让我这么死 |
[1:43:11] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[1:43:28] | Son of a bitch! | 你这混蛋 |
[1:43:33] | Drop the gun! | 把枪放下 |
[1:44:11] | Get him out of here! | 把他弄出来 |
[1:44:24] | Thank you, John. | 谢谢 约翰 |
[1:44:31] | Ready? | 好了吗? |
[1:44:32] | Let’s go! | 抬起来 |
[1:45:07] | How does it feel to be indicted for treason? | 被指控犯了叛国罪有何感想? |
[1:45:10] | He has nothing to say. | 无可奉告 |
[1:45:11] | Marshal DeGuerin! What about you? | 警官 你呢? |
[1:45:15] | I’m proud. | 我为自己感到自豪 |
[1:45:16] | You admit to treason? | 为叛国? |
[1:45:18] | I admit to patriotism. | 为我的爱国主义 |
[1:45:20] | Our actions stopped a secret alliance | 这次行动制止了 |
[1:45:22] | this administration has had with some of our worst enemies. | 政府某些人跟我们的敌人秘密联盟 |
[1:45:27] | The public deserves to know the truth. | 公众有权知道真相 |
[1:45:30] | When we have our day in court, they will. | 开庭时会的 |
[1:45:36] | They could get away with this. | 他们就这么逃脱了? |
[1:45:38] | If Morehart takes the fall. | 如果摩尔哈特肯顶罪 |
[1:45:43] | You did well. | 你表现不错 |
[1:45:46] | I couldn’t have done it without you. | 没有你的保护我做不到 |
[1:45:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了? |
[1:46:01] | Pretty impressive speech. | 精彩的演说 |
[1:46:04] | Learn to keep your mouth shut in front of the press. | 在记者面前还是少说为妙 |
[1:46:08] | It doesn’t matter, anyway. | 放心吧 |
[1:46:12] | This will never go to trial without her testimony. | 没有莉的证词上不了法庭 |
[1:47:09] | I’m not sure we should start again. | 我看还是洗手别干了 |
[1:47:11] | Why not? | 为何? |
[1:47:12] | With this bitch gone, we can spin-doctor ourselves clean. | 那婊子消失了 我们就能把自己洗干净 |
[1:47:16] | What if she’s been in contact with her friends, her family? | 她要是跟亲戚朋友说了怎办? |
[1:47:19] | Fuck her family and friends. | 她那些亲戚朋友 |
[1:47:21] | I’ll kill them one by one. | 我一个一个地杀光 |
[1:47:24] | Next year, she won’t even be a memory. | 明年这时 就没人记得她了 |
[1:47:26] | Robert, you never fail to amaze me. | 罗伯特 你总是让我吃惊 |
[1:47:29] | Me? Thank you. | 我? 谢谢 |
[1:47:31] | But I got to hand it to you, Danny. | 我对你也有同感 |
[1:47:34] | That was brilliant work back there. | 你也干得很出色 |
[1:47:37] | What are you talking about? | 什么? |
[1:47:39] | The van. | 炸车呀 |
[1:47:40] | It was beautiful, clean, swift. | 干得漂亮 干净利落 |
[1:47:43] | There were witnesses to say we were never near it. | 所有人都看见我们没在旁边 |
[1:47:46] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你那种方式 |
[1:47:47] | You know, you remind me of me. | 太绝了 与我不相伯仲 |
[1:47:50] | I thought you set that up. | 我以为是你干的 |
[1:47:51] | Didn’t you… | 不是你… |
[1:47:55] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[1:48:00] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:48:16] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:48:21] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[1:48:28] | You’ve just been erased. | 你蒸发了 |
[1:48:43] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[1:48:46] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[1:48:48] | Break it! | 打碎它 |
[1:48:49] | Get off of me! | 别抓着我 |
[1:49:21] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[1:49:27] | They caught a train. | 他们撞车了 |