英文名称:Armored
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Rise and shine, let’s go! | 起床了 起来了 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna miss the buss! Get up. | 会错过校车的 起来 |
[01:30] | Will you stop acting like dad! Morning, man. | 别再像个老爸一样 早 兄弟 |
[01:32] | We ain’t got time for this, get up. | 别啰嗦 起床 |
[01:34] | I will be late. | 我快迟到了 |
[01:36] | Lunch in the kitchen. | 厨房有饭 |
[02:23] | Come on man! | 别这样 |
[03:03] | That’s what i am talking about. M4 Benelli shotgun. State of the art. | 这才是枪 M4伯奈利散弹枪 最顶级的 |
[03:13] | I wish somebody mess with us on the move… | 希望不要有人惹到我们 |
[03:19] | That make you dead. | 会让你送命的 |
[03:20] | Cut the shit, Palmer. | 闭嘴 潘梅尔 |
[03:23] | You’re devil. | 你也不是个好东西 |
[03:25] | Real tide with one of them. | 跟大家一样 |
[03:27] | I saved my life. Yes. | 那是为了活命 |
[03:30] | I guess you saved yours. | 相信你也会的 |
[03:33] | What is up? | 兄弟们早 |
[03:39] | Check this baby. | 来看看这枪 |
[03:41] | what you think that? | 猛不 |
[03:43] | Looks like your are compensating. | 看起来很衬你 |
[03:47] | -What you are talking about? -What you are talking about? | -你什么意思 -什么意思不懂吗 |
[03:50] | What you are talking about? | 什么意思 |
[03:51] | -What they say? Bigger the gun harder the uh… -Pistol | -怎么说来的 枪越大 -“鸟”越小 |
[03:58] | Okay okay, good one, good one, good one. | 对 有你的 |
[04:01] | You know I really don’t remember that shit? | 我真的忘了这句狗屁话 |
[04:04] | Next monday, team 0-1-3-5-7 | 下周一 0-1-3-5-7小组 |
[04:09] | Will commence training on the new PORT 25-7 ACT. | 将用新的系统进行25-7条的训练 |
[04:12] | Ladys and gentlemen, | 各位 |
[04:14] | We are entering the modern age. | 我们要进入新时代了 |
[04:16] | All new trucks will be equiped with GPS. | 所有的卡车都将会装备全球定位系统 |
[04:20] | This is a mandatory training, | 这是强制性训练 |
[04:23] | And I will accept no excuses. | 不得以任何借口缺席 |
[04:27] | No hole passes. | 没得商量 |
[05:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:57] | I got a flagged van it circled us twice. | 有辆面包车绕着我们转了两圈了 |
[06:09] | I wish they would try something. | 希望他们不要动什么歪脑筋 |
[07:02] | Oh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:09] | What’s going on? | 什么问题 |
[07:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:15] | I don’t know she just cut out on me. | 我搞不懂怎么突然熄火 |
[07:18] | Check the engages. | 检查制动装置 |
[07:21] | Okay it doesn look good. | 它看起来没毛病 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:742个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:95个,六级词汇:47个,GRE词汇:48个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:107个,专四词汇:83个,专八词汇:10个, 所有生词标注共:151个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:23] | Hey, oh, oh oh, do you smell it? | 等等 你们闻到什么了吗 |
[07:26] | Anybody smell it? | 有人闻到了吗 |
[07:28] | No, sm-smell what? | 没 闻到什么 |
[07:30] | -I’ll smell nothing, man. -I smelled. | 我什么也没有闻到 -我闻到了 |
[07:31] | Pre-battle sugar, somebody get feel one. | 战斗前的宁静 你们感觉到吗 |
[07:34] | No, no, this ain’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[07:35] | Eagle 12 to base. | 鹰12呼叫总部 |
[07:37] | Keep hitting! Keep hitting! | 继续发动 继续发动 |
[07:39] | Eagle 12 to base. | 鹰12呼叫总部 |
[07:42] | God damn it, where are you? | 该死 怎么没人回话 |
[07:44] | Keep hitting done! | 继续发动 |
[07:47] | I’m! I’m try! | 在做了 我在努力 |
[07:53] | Eagle 12 to base. | 鹰12呼叫总部 |
[07:54] | God damn it, where are you? | 该死 怎么没人回话 |
[07:56] | where then done, Dobbs. | 多布斯 我们现在怎么办 |
[08:00] | Holly shit! | 我靠 |
[08:02] | Holly shit! | 靠啊 |
[08:08] | My seat belt stuck. | 安全带卡住了 |
[08:09] | Take the deep blocks. | 上保险 |
[08:45] | We got you, man. | 骗住你了 伙计 |
[08:51] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[09:05] | You should have seem the look on your face | 你当时吓的脸都变了 |
[09:09] | I dont smell nothing. | 我什么也没闻到 |
[09:16] | I tried to stop them,ok? | 我拦着他们来着 知道吧 |
[09:20] | Yeah,you are suppose my backups. | 你应该给我撑腰 |
[09:22] | Hold on a second. | 静一下 |
[09:25] | I’ll got something like to say. | 我有事要说 |
[09:27] | Hold on a second. | 静一下 |
[09:30] | You know when you old man asked me to be your gay father. | 你爸让我做你义父时 |
[09:33] | It was a big moment of my life. | 那是我人生中一个重要的时刻 |
[09:37] | He was a great, uh, mentored me. | 他是个了不起的人 指导我 |
[09:40] | Maybe uh, my best friend. | 可能也是我最好的朋友 |
[09:44] | I don’t know how much does he hum, expressed to you. | 我不知道他会怎么评价你 |
[09:48] | How deeply proud he was of you joing the services. | 他会因你加入我们而以你为豪的 |
[09:54] | And I know both he and your mom would be proud to see | 他们也会为你感到自豪 |
[09:59] | The way you steped up for your brother Jimmy. | 你把弟弟杰米一手带大 |
[10:05] | I’m proud of you too,so.. | 我也以你为豪 那么 |
[10:09] | Stick the moment to lip our glasses to Ty. | 让我们此刻为泰举杯 |
[10:12] | -To Ty. -To Ty. | -敬泰 -敬泰 |
[10:17] | You passed your probation, | 你通过了试用期 |
[10:20] | Starts tomorrow, you are full flige guard with eagle shell security. | 从明天开始就是正式保安了 |
[10:33] | They droped the power line on the truck. | 他们给卡车装了高压电 |
[10:36] | 15000 volts. | 1万5千伏 |
[10:38] | Fried everybody inside. | 把所有里面的人都烤焦了 |
[10:41] | They were luck they went fast. | 幸亏他们跑的快 |
[10:44] | -You remember Omaha… -Oh, man. | -还记得奥马哈那次 -别提了 |
[10:47] | He tried demolition charge to blow the door, | 歹徒想把门炸开 |
[10:51] | But the fuel tanks ended up in flames. | 但是把油箱给点着了 |
[10:54] | They were cooked alive. | 他们被活活烧死 |
[10:58] | So-uh has eagle shell ever got jacked? | 我们队遭过抢劫吗 |
[11:01] | Once, with a couple of cars, and five men ambush. | 曾有一次 几辆车 埋伏有5个人 |
[11:05] | How much did they get? | 抢了多少钱 |
[11:07] | Not one dollar. | 一毛都没 |
[11:09] | The last car in the crew dropped all five. | 车队最后一辆车被其他五辆落下了 |
[11:12] | One guy! | 就一个人 |
[11:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:14] | Ashcroft. | 阿什克罗夫特 |
[11:17] | Ashcroft? | 阿什克罗夫特 |
[11:18] | Our Ashcroft? | 我们队的阿什克罗夫特 |
[11:19] | -That’s why he got the cane. -No | -所以他才拄拐 -不会吧 |
[11:22] | Still carrying a couple of slags in his back. | 还被人埋怨 |
[11:25] | I got a even better one, back to October of 88. | 我给你们讲个更好的 那是在1988年10月 |
[11:29] | A crew making 4 million dollar cash transfer, | 一个小组押送400万美元的现金 |
[11:32] | Stopped in a car accident, | 被一起交通事故挡住了 |
[11:35] | Only it wasnt an accident, it was a set up. | 但那不是车祸 是个陷阱 |
[11:38] | A guard get out the truck, they just grabed him, | 一个警卫下了车 歹徒控制了他 |
[11:41] | Put a shotgun in the back of his head. | 用散弹枪顶着他的脑袋 |
[11:46] | Then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[11:48] | The crew just gave up the money and let the guard go. | 小组把钱交了出来救回了那个警卫 |
[11:52] | The guys just gave up the money? | 那组人就这么就交出钱了吗 |
[11:54] | It was either that or sacrifice one of their brothers. | 不交钱就会让自己的兄弟送命 |
[11:58] | The funny thing about it is, they still never called up with those hijacks. | 有趣的是他们现在还是想不起当时的情形 |
[12:03] | No. | 对 |
[12:06] | They didn’t find that money either. | 他们也没有找到那笔钱 |
[12:10] | See? Not everybody is a hero, soldier boy. | 明白吗 不是所有人都是英雄 大兵仔 |
[12:22] | So when will you tell us | 那你何时你也给我们讲讲 |
[12:24] | About all the kid you got rid of in Bagdad? | 你在巴格达怎么干掉那个孩子的 |
[12:28] | We would like to hear about that. | 我们很想听听 |
[12:31] | I’ll take a leak. | 我去撒尿 |
[12:39] | You are out of line, man. | 你有点过分了 |
[12:57] | You should be proud of what you did over there. | 你应该为自己在伊拉克做的事自豪 |
[13:04] | No, a lot of innocent people died out there. | 不 许多无辜的平民死在战场 |
[13:10] | Right,rightbut you just trying to protect the guys on your unit. | 对 但你只是为了保护你的战友 |
[13:17] | Most guys would be proud of this. | 大多数人都会以此为豪 |
[13:20] | Anyone would have done the same thing. | 人人都会这么做 |
[13:25] | That’s what you think, that’s what you think. | 这是你的观点 只有你这么想 |
[13:34] | We are not going to let the bank take your house. | 我们不会让银行收回你的房子 |
[13:38] | Don’t bullshit me, Ty. | 泰 别跟我废话 |
[13:41] | You dont worry about it we are gonna think in something. | 别担心我们会想到办法的 |
[13:51] | -Alright. -Say hi to Jimmy | -好吧 -代我向杰米问好 |
[13:53] | -Drive safe, man. -Alright. | -开车小心点 -好的 |
[14:09] | Jimmy! | 杰米 |
[14:18] | Jimmy! | 杰米 |
[14:22] | Jimmy! Let me see! | 杰米 出来 |
[14:36] | Jimmy! | 杰米 |
[14:44] | What you doing? Ha? | 你在干吗 |
[14:48] | Your bedroom is one thing. | 在你房间就罢了 |
[14:50] | You know this is the kitchen, right? | 这是厨房 知道吗 |
[14:53] | What’s for dinner? | 晚饭吃什么 |
[14:57] | Im stave. | 饿死了 |
[14:59] | Im stave? | 饿死了 |
[15:00] | You really taste, Bro. | 兄弟 你真行 |
[15:09] | Everyday, everyday is something with you. | 每天你都是这样 |
[15:14] | It’s always so long. | 时间还长着呢 |
[15:17] | No,Jimmy, how did you get those surprise? | 不 杰米 你怎么搞到这些的 |
[15:20] | Your are getting no money from me. | 你没从我这要钱 |
[15:21] | So where did you get it Jimmy? | 从哪里弄到的 |
[15:23] | You be better not be stealing it from the store. | 你最好不要从商店偷东西 |
[15:25] | Where did you get them? | 你从哪里弄的 |
[15:27] | Oh, man, I’m not stealing from the store. | 我不会从商店偷东西的 |
[15:31] | Ok, tell me something. | 那给我解释下 |
[15:34] | School has a real nice supply. | 学校的饭菜真的很不错 |
[15:50] | At least you are going to school. | 至少你现在上学了 |
[15:59] | Mamma told us all those stories | 妈给我们讲过的那些故事中 |
[16:06] | It was an owl or two… | 说有一个或两个猫头鹰 |
[16:09] | It was no owl. | 没有什么猫头鹰 |
[16:15] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[16:17] | What? | 怎么 |
[16:18] | A real owl? | 真的猫头鹰? |
[16:18] | A real owl. | 真的猫头鹰 |
[16:27] | You think it’s going to… | 你认为他会飞去哪 |
[16:35] | Laskilden, man. | 拉斯基尔德 |
[16:46] | All right,listen up. | 听好了 |
[16:48] | One more thing, | 还有一件事 |
[16:53] | As I was getting the collections together for Fred’s will. | 我按福瑞德的意思收拾东西的时候 |
[16:57] | I found these! | 发现了这个 |
[17:01] | For a good time call 5555 0125. | 想找乐子请拨5555 0125 |
[17:12] | You’re sick, Dobbs. | 多布斯 你真恶心 |
[17:16] | How did you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我干的 |
[17:18] | Did you call the number chief? | 头你打过这个电话了吗 |
[17:23] | I can’t believe you let your sister marry this pig. | 我不敢相信你让你姐姐嫁给了这个猪 |
[17:26] | She always bring him home straight. | 她带到他来我家时 还挺正经的 |
[17:28] | Maybe she got to think in sicken animals. | 也许她就喜欢这种让人恶心的野兽 |
[17:32] | All right, all right, settle down, | 好的 静一下 |
[17:35] | Tomorrow begin the CCD ….. | 明天银行开始盘点 |
[17:37] | So if you cant be here on time, be early. | 如果你不能准时到这就早点来 |
[17:42] | And I expect each of you to pay extra special attention to detail. | 而且我希望所有人都要特别注意细节 |
[17:46] | Half of ACTs will be carrying 80c priority notes. | 半数的运钞车都会携带大量现金 |
[17:49] | I’ve got a real priority note. | 我也带了不少 |
[17:54] | -All right keep your eyes… -Open up there. | -好了 把眼睛 -放亮点 |
[18:07] | Hey, gotta a sec, top? | 头 能占你一分钟吗 |
[18:09] | What is it? Hackett? | 什么事 哈克特 |
[18:13] | I was wonder if you could hum, throw a few more shifts on my way. | 我想问问能不能多给我安排几次加班 |
[18:18] | Yeh…, I know, I know there’s a problem. | 我知道不好安排 |
[18:20] | I just need some help, get rid of some bank, | 我只是想多做点事别让银行烦我了 |
[18:22] | Some real ugly letters. | 那些催款信写的真不客气 |
[18:25] | Im sorry kid, none to go around. | 对不起 孩子 没什么办法 |
[18:31] | All right, thanks, top. | 好的 谢了 头 |
[18:51] | Eagle 12 to control. | 鹰12好呼叫控制中心 |
[18:55] | We are Code 5 in the room. | 我们在第五区内 |
[18:57] | Cap 12, next radio check in in 15 minutes. | 收到 鹰12 15分钟后再进行下次汇报. |
[19:00] | Eagle 12, copy. | 鹰12收到 |
[19:06] | I think I know what happened with that money. | 我知道那笔钱后来的下落 |
[19:09] | The evelyn job. | 监守自盗 |
[19:12] | They never cought those guys because they don’t exist. | 没抓到劫匪是因为劫匪根本不存在 |
[19:16] | The crew flew 4 million. | 押送小组侵吞了那4百万 |
[19:20] | Then they just made up that story about kid Jack. | 然后编造了个劫匪杰克的故事 |
[19:23] | How the money came to be in jack’s? | 那钱怎么会在杰克的账户上 |
[19:26] | -It’s classic… -Pretty good hum? | -太神了吧 -他们很厉害吧 |
[19:29] | The only thing is, they make one big mistake. | 只是他们犯了个大错 |
[19:31] | How is that? | 什么错误 |
[19:33] | They didn’t take enough. | 抢的钱不够 |
[19:43] | This is the bank. | 就这家银行 |
[19:45] | What? | 什么 |
[19:48] | They are trying to take the house. | 他们要收回我的房子 |
[20:02] | You know? The more things change, the more stay the same. | 事物越是看似在改变 它越是一成不变 |
[20:08] | So I don’t know what that means. | 我不明白你的意思 |
[20:11] | Well….your dad have two job, barely made out a living. | 你爸打两份工 也只够勉强糊口 |
[20:16] | Right? | 对吗 |
[20:17] | And then | 后来 |
[20:18] | God bless….someday your mother dies. | 上帝保佑…不久你妈妈去世了 |
[20:20] | And may leave you with a house with two mortgages, | 给你留下了两个住房抵押贷款 |
[20:24] | A pile of hospital bills. | 一大堆医疗账单 |
[20:27] | That’s not what they wanted for you. | 他们不想让你过这种生活 |
[20:30] | They wanted you to get out of this place | 他们想让你离开这里 |
[20:31] | And have a life that they never had. | 过上他们没享受过的生活 |
[20:35] | And now look at you… | 看你现在 |
[20:38] | Here you are in the same old shit. | 还跟他们一样的狗屎处境 |
[20:44] | Guys like your old man used to burst in places like this. | 跟你一样大的家伙们在这没干好事 |
[20:51] | And you go off to Iraq to serve the country, | 而你去了伊拉克为国尽忠 |
[20:54] | And the army Silver Star. | 获得了军队的银星奖章 |
[20:56] | For what? | 图什么 |
[21:03] | Don’t get me started. | 一提就上火 |
[21:08] | Now let’s get something to eat. | 我们去吃点东西吧 |
[21:14] | Hey kid, I get you another one but they usually stop before. | 孩子 本来还想给你一个的 但没了 |
[21:17] | Thanks, Joe, get me another Coke? | 谢了 乔 再给我一杯可乐 |
[21:19] | You got it. | 好的 |
[21:26] | You really love it, don’t you? | 你真爱吃这个 是吗 |
[21:29] | My father, | 我小的时候 |
[21:30] | Used to take me to the Bogen when I was a kid. | 爸爸常带我来这里吃东西 |
[21:33] | We put away for all of those piece. | 我们全部扫荡干净 |
[21:35] | And every time we… | 而且每次我们 |
[21:37] | Any available unit would be able to put a gunshot at sendy duragold | 各值勤小组在枪杀案附近… |
[21:42] | Will show abound. | 收到 这就去 |
[21:43] | 10-4 it. | 收到 |
[21:44] | Thanks Joe. | 谢谢 乔 |
[21:47] | You be safe! | 注意安全 |
[22:09] | The barbecue gonna be here forever. | 这家烧烤店一直在 |
[22:13] | -Hey, Joe. -What’s up, Joe. | -你好乔 -怎么样乔 |
[22:15] | Two regulars, one with cheese. | 两份常吃的 一份加奶酪 |
[22:17] | And hum, | 另外 |
[22:19] | Get me another one to go… | 打包一份 |
[22:20] | for Jimmy. | 给杰米 |
[22:22] | How he’s doing? | 他怎么样 |
[22:26] | Time has been crazy. | 常把我逼得发疯 |
[22:28] | It’s hard for him you know. | 他也不好过 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:32] | And you? | 你呢 |
[22:41] | I really appreciate everything you do, man. | 我很感激你做的一切 |
[22:45] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我的吗 |
[22:46] | You do a lot. | 你付出很多 |
[22:49] | You are like family, you and Jimmy. | 你和杰米就像我的家人 |
[22:53] | You will always be family to me. | 你们永远是我的家人 |
[22:58] | I was talking to Philly,Mike. | 我想去费城 迈克 |
[23:02] | The whole damn world, Bro. | 所有的事…. |
[23:07] | Have you talked to Jimmy about the situation? | 你跟杰米说过这些吗 |
[23:12] | He knows the man wants the house, | 他知道银行要收回房子 |
[23:14] | but hum, just need to figure it out. | 但是 我会有办法的 |
[23:17] | Good dog Joe. | 热狗不错 乔 |
[23:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:25] | Let’s take a walk. | 咱们走走 |
[23:26] | Theres something I need to talk to you about. | 有些事想跟你谈谈 |
[23:29] | Thanks Joe. | 谢谢 乔 |
[23:30] | See you around. | 再见 |
[23:35] | Tomorrow it’s the start of the new CCD cicle | 明天是银行的盘点日 |
[23:40] | Only happens twice a year. | 一年只有两次 |
[23:41] | Yeah, I heard it this morning. | 早上我听到了 |
[23:43] | “Can’t be on time be early” | “不能准时就早点来” |
[23:47] | The banks will be looking to a reserves, | 银行要转移所有的金库储金 |
[23:52] | Which means we gonna be transporting | 这就意味着我们要转移 |
[23:54] | Something in the neighborhood of 42 million. | 押运的是4千2百万 |
[23:58] | Damn, it’s a lot of money | 天呢 真是一笔巨款 |
[24:02] | Damn straight. | 没错 |
[24:05] | So… | 那 |
[24:08] | So, think about it! | 所以 考虑一下吧 |
[24:12] | We might get judged | 我们可能会被判刑的 |
[24:15] | As a matter of fact they do. | 事实上 他们会那样做 |
[24:18] | We gonna take that money, Ty | 我们打算抢走那笔钱 泰 |
[24:20] | You, me, Baines, Quinn, Palmer and Dobbs | 你 我 拜尼斯 奎恩 潘梅尔还有多布斯 |
[24:24] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | It’s gonna be just like the evelyn job | 就像上次监守自盗那样 |
[24:28] | Only we don’t make the same mistake they did | 只是我们不会犯跟他们相同的错误 |
[24:31] | We are going big | 我们会很顺利的 |
[24:34] | Come on!? | 算了吧 |
[24:36] | Did you think last week was a joke? | 你觉得上周发生的事只是个玩笑吗 |
[24:38] | It was a test run. | 那是测试 |
[24:40] | That’s exactlly the way this robbery is gonna play out. | 那就是抢劫的全过程 |
[24:44] | Draw alibi, stash the money. | 伪造不在场证明 藏匿金钱 |
[24:47] | We tell we got jacked. | 我们就说被打劫了 |
[24:52] | They plan to yank 42 million dollars? | 他们打算抢走4200万美元 |
[24:56] | No, we plan to yank 42 million dollars. | 不 是我们打算抢走4200万美元 |
[24:59] | Because I need you on this. | 因为我需要你一起干 |
[25:01] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[25:03] | It’s gonna work. | 会成功的 |
[25:04] | The cops are going to be all over it, Mike. | 警察全程都在的 迈克 |
[25:06] | Forget the cops, of course they gonna be all over in the beginning. | 忘了那些警察 当然 开始他们都在 |
[25:11] | But we got a rock solid alibi. | 但我们有无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[25:13] | And all we gotta do is to stick to it. | 我们需要做的是按计划行事 |
[25:15] | The trucks? Mike? | 那些卡车呢 迈克 |
[25:16] | We gonna torch the trucks. | 咱们会烧了那些卡车 |
[25:17] | It’s gonna be no evidence left. | 不会有任何证据留下 |
[25:18] | We gonna torch the trucks? | 烧了那些卡车 |
[25:19] | Are you listening to me, I don’t like it. | 你在听我说吗 我不喜欢这样做 |
[25:20] | All right, | 没事的 |
[25:21] | It’s clean! | 没有破绽 |
[25:22] | It’s clean! | 不会有的 |
[25:24] | Come on man, there’s no bad guys. | 来吧 兄弟 这里没有坏人 |
[25:26] | There’s just us. | 都是自己人 |
[25:28] | Nobody’s gonna get hurt. | 没有人会受伤 |
[25:30] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[25:31] | Someone has to think about it, I’m not doing it. | 有些人才需要考虑一下 我不会做的 |
[25:33] | Me and Jimmy, | 我和杰米 |
[25:34] | We gonna be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[25:37] | Look, I understand. | 听着 我理解 |
[25:38] | I know you are all worked up about this, | 我知道你对这事儿很反感 |
[25:40] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[25:42] | It’s all last minute, I understand. | 到了这个节骨眼上 我理解 |
[25:46] | I want you to go home sleep on it. | 我希望你回家后考虑一晚上 |
[25:50] | If you want in | 如果你想加入我们 |
[25:52] | Be at the bus stop in the morning. | 明早在车站见 |
[25:55] | I won’t be there. | 我不会去的 |
[25:56] | Ty, wait. | 泰 等等 |
[25:58] | Where are you walking? | 你要去哪 |
[25:59] | I’ll drive you. | 我开车送你 |
[26:00] | Need a fresh air. | 我想呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[26:01] | Ty, come on. | 泰 来吧 |
[26:04] | Promise you will think about it | 答应我你会考虑看看 |
[26:07] | Ty! | 泰 |
[26:12] | Come on man. | 来吧 兄弟 |
[26:15] | Look | 听着 |
[26:20] | I know I can trust you with this. | 我知道能信得过你 |
[27:36] | Ty, this lady came to see you. | 泰 这位女士是来见你的 |
[27:39] | She’s in child welfare. | 她是儿童福利的人 |
[27:41] | Sir, are you mr Tyller Hackett? | 先生 你是泰勒·哈克特吗 |
[27:43] | Child welfare, Ty | 儿童福利 泰 |
[27:44] | Wait, wait, what’s going on, what’s going on? | 等等 等等 什么事 什么事 |
[27:47] | I kept tell her, we don’t know damn welfare. | 我一直跟她说咱们不知道什么福利 |
[27:50] | But she don’t want to listen. | 但她就是不听 |
[27:51] | And I tried to explain it’s not that kind of wellfare. | 我也试着解释不是那种福利 |
[27:54] | It’s child supervision services. | 是儿童的监管服务 |
[27:55] | Whatever lady, whatever. | 随便它是什么 女士 随便 |
[27:57] | My brother got a job right? We dont need no wellfare. | 我哥哥有工作 我们不需要福利 |
[28:00] | Jimmy, shut up! Ok? | 杰米 住口 行吗 |
[28:08] | Come in | 进来吧 |
[28:09] | In the past ten months, | 过去的十个月 |
[28:10] | During this little time he has actually appeared at school, | 在他到课的一点时间里 |
[28:13] | James has had, two suspensions, four arrests. | 杰米挂了两科 四门停课 |
[28:17] | All for tagging. | 都是为了涂鸦 |
[28:19] | He’s an artist. | 他是个画家 |
[28:23] | Look at that tell me that’s not art? | 看看那个 那不是艺术吗 |
[28:28] | Okay, come on lady. | 好吧 别这样 女士 |
[28:33] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[28:36] | When I was his age I was out wiring cars. | 我像他这么大的时候还出去偷车呢 |
[28:43] | Your brother’s school has no way to find out. | 你弟弟的学校可看不出来他好 |
[28:45] | He’s missed more days than he’s attended this year. | 他旷课的时间比在校的时间还多 |
[28:49] | What is she talking about, Jimmy? | 她在说什么 杰米 |
[28:53] | I asked you a question, boy. | 我问你话呢 小子 |
[28:57] | I was looking for a job so we can keep the house. | 我在找工作 那样我们就能留下这房子 |
[29:01] | You are losing your house, mr. Hackett. | 你们会失去房子吗 哈克特先生 |
[29:03] | No, we are not losing the house. | 不 我们不会失去房子的 |
[29:04] | You must understand mr. Hackett | 你必须明白 哈克特先生 |
[29:06] | If James don’t have the proper… | 如果杰米没有适当的… |
[29:08] | Didn’t know he was missing school. | 我不知道他没去上学 |
[29:11] | As a result, the department of child wellfare. | 因此 儿童福利部门 |
[29:14] | Is legally obligated to intervene in James behalf. | 有义务代表杰米出面 |
[29:17] | To determinate if he’s a candidate for state funded care. | 决定他是否符合州资助保护 |
[29:20] | A foster care. | 一种照顾 |
[29:24] | A foster…foster care, there must be | 一种照…照顾 一定是 |
[29:25] | There must be a mistake. | 一定是弄错了 |
[29:27] | I’m Jimmy’s legal guardian. | 我才是杰米的法定监护人 |
[29:28] | I take care of him. | 我会照顾他 |
[29:31] | Okay! All right | 好吧 |
[29:34] | Life has been tough. | 生活很艰难 |
[29:37] | We lost both. | 我们失去了 |
[29:38] | We lost both our parents this year. | 我们今年没了父母 |
[29:42] | I understand mr. Hackett | 我明白 哈克特先生 |
[29:44] | Why split this up, lady? | 为什么要把我们分开呢 女士 |
[29:48] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[29:50] | You know what that means? Hum? I’m all he’s got | 你知道这意味着什么吗 我是他的一切 |
[29:53] | He’s all I got. | 他也是我的一切 |
[29:58] | Nobody split us up. | 没人能把我们分开 |
[30:02] | Period. | 就这样 |
[31:42] | No one gets hurt, right? | 没人会有损失 对吗 |
[31:46] | How? | 怎么会 |
[31:49] | There’s no bad guys. | 这里没有坏人 |
[31:51] | Only good guys. | 只有好人 |
[31:56] | Jimmy needs me. | 杰米需要我 |
[31:59] | I cannot go to jail. | 我不能坐牢 |
[32:02] | Do you hear me? | 听见没 |
[32:06] | Don’t wanna blood on my hands. | 我不想自己的双手沾上鲜血 |
[32:12] | Promise nobody gets hurt. | 保证都不会有事 |
[32:16] | Nobody gets hurt, that’s a promise. | 都不会有事的 这就是承诺 |
[33:01] | Hackett, hold up a minute. | 哈克特 等一下 |
[33:10] | It came in today. | 就是今天了 |
[33:11] | It’s official, kid. | 是正式的 孩子 |
[33:13] | Now you got the intent to prove it. | 你现在有证明的理由了 |
[33:15] | I want you to know. | 我想让你知道 |
[33:21] | I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[33:25] | Come on, let’s go roll out. | 来吧 我们出发 |
[34:32] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[34:46] | Proceed transport 3489. | 继续运输 3489 |
[34:49] | Copy that. | 知道了 |
[35:56] | All right. | 行了 |
[35:57] | All right, gentlemen. | 行了 先生们 |
[36:01] | All right, we are all good. | 好的 都好了 |
[36:03] | Let’s roll out. | 我们出发 |
[36:50] | It’s time to check in. | 该核对时间了 |
[36:59] | Eagle 12, control. | 鹰12 控制中心 |
[37:02] | Go ahead 12 | 继续 12 |
[37:04] | 12 is um…. | 12组现在… |
[37:15] | Code 5. | 在5区 |
[37:17] | Situation’s normal | 一切正常 |
[37:21] | Copy 12. | 知道了 12 |
[37:25] | Next checkin in 58 minutes. | 下一次核对是在58分钟以后 |
[37:29] | Copy that, eagle 12 out. | 知道了 鹰12出发了 |
[39:39] | You see what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[39:41] | Smell it? | 闻到了吗 |
[39:42] | Yes, smell like a…. | 是的 闻起来就像 |
[39:44] | Smell like ours. | 闻起来是我们的了 |
[39:46] | Hey, hey, Dobbs! | 多布斯 |
[39:47] | You want the cops spilling booze on you? | 你想让警察向你泼酒吗 |
[39:49] | Put it away! | 收起来 |
[39:50] | Put it away! | 收起来 |
[39:51] | Okay, okay, okay, | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[39:52] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[39:53] | We’ve got 50 more minutes to stash this money | 我们有50分钟的时间把这些钱藏起来 |
[39:55] | And then get jacked. | 然后假装被抢劫 |
[39:56] | Let’s go! Come on! | 行动起来吧 快 |
[39:59] | I got a job for you, let’s go! | 我给你找到活了 走吧 |
[40:08] | Come on, Hackett | 快点 哈克特 |
[40:10] | Move! | 动起来 |
[40:14] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[40:16] | Put the money in the hole, all right? | 把钱放在洞里 对吗 |
[40:20] | Keep moving! | 行动起来 |
[40:36] | Here it comes! Here it comes! | 来了 来了 |
[40:39] | Keep it comming! Keep it comming! | 继续传 继续传 |
[40:51] | That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[40:52] | This one is empty. | 这个空了 |
[40:53] | Last one, let’s go! | 最后一个 我们走 |
[41:05] | Someone is here! | 有人在这儿 |
[41:47] | Easy, grandpa. | 放轻松 老爷爷 |
[41:50] | Easy! | 放轻松 |
[42:01] | Mike! Mike! | 迈克 |
[42:07] | Wait ! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[42:08] | All right! All right! | 好了 好了 |
[42:22] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[42:24] | Mike, no! | 迈克 不要 |
[42:26] | Come down! Right now! | 马上冷静下来 |
[42:34] | Oh, jesus christ! | 上帝 |
[42:37] | Come down! Come down! | 冷静 冷静 |
[42:39] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[42:42] | Let him go. | 让他走 |
[42:45] | Ty, where are you going? | 泰 你要去那里 |
[42:48] | Ty, he’s not gonna make it. | 泰 他撑不下去的 |
[42:50] | Ty, stop! | 泰 站住 |
[43:07] | I had to do it. | 我必须这么干 |
[43:10] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[43:15] | I do. | 我有选择 |
[43:19] | No, you don’t! | 不 你没有 |
[43:32] | Come on, Ty, open up! | 别这样 泰 开门 |
[43:36] | We’ll figure this thing out. | 我们会解决这件事的 |
[43:37] | You just shot that…you just killed that man. | 你刚才开枪了 你杀了他 |
[43:40] | He was going to die before he got into a hospital. | 到医院之前他也是会死的 |
[43:42] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道 |
[43:43] | Yes, I do! | 是的 我知道 |
[43:44] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么知道 |
[43:45] | Yes I do, and so do you. | 我知道 你也知道 |
[43:47] | Look, Ty, he was gonna lend us in jail anyway | 听着 泰 他会让我们都坐牢的 |
[43:50] | Don’t you understand? | 难道你不明白吗 |
[43:52] | Ty, open this door so we can figure this out and get out | 泰 开门 这样我们就能解决这事 |
[43:57] | You just want me to go out there, ha? | 你们只是想让我出来吧 |
[44:00] | Baines just tried to kill me! | 拜尼斯刚才就想杀我 |
[44:02] | Forget Baines, I’ll deal with Baines, I promise you. | 忘了拜尼斯 我会处理好他 我保证 |
[44:04] | Your promisses mean no shit! | 你的保证就是狗屁 |
[44:06] | Look, I admit, Baines screwed up | 听着 我承认是拜尼斯搞砸了 |
[44:08] | You are absolute right about that. | 这件事上你绝对是正确的 |
[44:11] | But I didnt wanna to us all go down for his mistake. | 但我也不想因为他的错让咱们都玩完 |
[44:16] | We got clean this up | 我们得处理好这事 |
[44:18] | If you keep up cool, this thing can still work. | 如果你冷静点 事情仍然会成功 |
[44:24] | Think about Jimmy. | 想想杰米 |
[44:26] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[44:31] | Control… | 控制中心 |
[44:34] | Control, eagle 12, this is eagle… | 控制中心 鹰12 这里是鹰 |
[44:40] | Come on, we can make this work. | 别这样 我们还是能成功的 |
[44:43] | Open the door, open this door | 开门 开门 |
[47:20] | You’ve heard that, Joe? | 你听到了吗 乔 |
[47:21] | Heard what? | 听到什么 |
[47:45] | Get out off the truck, come on! | 下车 快点 |
[47:56] | We are dead, man. | 我们死定了 兄弟 |
[47:57] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[47:58] | Keep it cool, Dobbs, just stick to the plan bro. | 冷静点 多布斯 按原计划行事 |
[48:00] | Stick to the plan? | 按原计划 |
[48:01] | Shooting that guy was part of the plan, Baines? | 杀那个人也是计划的一部分吗 拜尼斯 |
[48:03] | Stop, Dobbs | 闭嘴 多布斯 |
[48:07] | It’s right, maybe we should leave | 好吧 或许我们应该离开 |
[48:08] | And go where? | 去哪 |
[48:09] | I don’t know, you guys just seat here and wait for the cops. | 我不知道 你们就在这儿坐等警察吧 |
[48:11] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[48:12] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[48:13] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[48:15] | Dobbs’s right. | 多布斯说的对 |
[48:17] | In 40 minutes we’ll fail to check in with the craft. | 40分钟以后他们会发现我们失去联络了 |
[48:21] | This whole area will be crowed with cops. | 这整个区域也都会被警察包围 |
[48:28] | What we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[48:29] | We can forget about the money in my truck. | 我们可以不管藏在我车上的钱 |
[48:31] | Take 21 mil from Quinn’s truck and split up in 5 ways | 把奎恩车里的2100万拿出来分成5份 |
[48:35] | Still a lot of money | 已经很多钱了 |
[48:36] | A lot of money? | 很多吗 |
[48:38] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[48:40] | Cat’s out of the bag now. | 秘密已经泄露了 |
[48:43] | It changes everything. | 必须改变计划 |
[48:46] | What we gonna do Mike? | 现在该怎么办 迈克 |
[48:53] | Get the kid out of the truck. | 把那小子从车里弄出来 |
[48:56] | How? | 怎么弄 |
[48:57] | Hit the hinges. | 砸铰链 |
[48:59] | Hinges? | 铰链 |
[49:00] | Those hinges are tempered steel. | 这些铰链可是用热轧钢做的 |
[49:03] | The pins aren’t. | 保险栓不是 |
[49:05] | You can drive the pins, the hinges will come undone | 把保险栓砸下来 铰链也就没用了 |
[49:09] | You got less than 40mins to do this. | 有不到40分钟的时间来做这个 |
[49:13] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[49:14] | And then… | 然后 |
[49:16] | The cops will arrive. | 警察会来 |
[49:18] | We tell them Ty died saving our lives. | 我们就说泰为救我们牺牲了 |
[49:24] | Here died a hero. | 死得光荣 |
[49:29] | All you have to do is open the door. | 你只要把门打开就行了 |
[49:35] | Come on! Let’s get something to open it. | 来 找点工具开门 |
[49:47] | I could protect you. | 我本可以保护你的 |
[50:33] | Let’s go. We got 36 minutes. | 加把劲 还有36分钟 |
[50:59] | Request for 500,000 CTO from WLA trust. | WLA信托银行请求押送50万美元 |
[51:05] | Over 12 and 17. | 派12和17组 |
[51:08] | We will do in 30. | 30分钟内解决 |
[51:19] | Come on kids, give it to me. | 来 给我 |
[51:22] | You and me, let’s go! | 你跟我上 |
[51:51] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[51:53] | Come on, this is taking too long. | 这样太费时间了 |
[51:55] | Do you have a better idea? | 你有何高见 |
[51:57] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[52:09] | Dobbs! | 多布斯 |
[52:13] | Dobbs! | 多布斯 |
[52:27] | What? | 干吗 |
[52:28] | Help me man. | 救我 |
[52:32] | I can’t ! | 我帮不了 |
[52:35] | You should have stuck with us | 你本该跟我们一伙的 |
[52:36] | Come on, Dobbs. | 拜托 多布斯 |
[52:40] | I was nervous. | 我当时太紧张了 |
[53:02] | Just help me out man. | 救我出去 |
[53:04] | You got to help me out | 你必须帮我 |
[53:06] | No, no I don’t. | 不 我不干 |
[53:21] | You come out now? Soldier boy? | 现在想出来了吗 小子 |
[53:23] | What you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:24] | What it looks like I’m doing? | 你看呢 |
[53:28] | Come on man, are you out of your mind? | 靠 你疯啦 |
[53:53] | God damn it! He broke my tooth! You damn moron. | 操 他把我牙打断了 你个白痴 |
[53:56] | Could break your head. | 还没把你脖子拧断 |
[53:58] | You burn the truck, you burn the money, idiot. | 烧卡车的话 钱也会烧掉的 白痴 |
[54:01] | I’ll tell your sister you called me that. | 敢这么叫我 我告诉你姐去 |
[54:34] | Dispatch. | 巡逻车 |
[55:25] | Cops!!! | 警察 |
[55:26] | There’s a cop car coming!! | 有辆警车过来了 |
[55:49] | He stopped. | 他停下来了 |
[55:50] | I can take care of him. | 我来搞定他 |
[55:52] | He’s not here for us, don’t do anything stupid. | 他不是来找我们的 别乱来 |
[55:57] | I can get rid of him. | 我去支走他 |
[56:02] | I’m good guy, I’m good guy. | 我是好人 好人 |
[56:05] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[56:07] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[56:08] | I’m a security guard. | 我是个保安 |
[56:11] | Yeah, I also do some maintenance work as well. | 有时做做维修工作 |
[56:15] | Yeah, is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[56:19] | I thought I heard a siren. | 我好像听到警报声了 |
[56:22] | Sirens? No sirens here, not to my knowledge. | 警报 没有吧 我是没听见 |
[56:27] | Why they need security at a abadoned building for? | 这地方都报废了 还要保安干什么 |
[56:29] | It’s for insurance purposes,they got beggars running around here | 为了保险起见 常有乞丐在四周活动 |
[56:34] | Stealing copper, just stripping the place clean. | 偷铜什么的 我们要防止偷盗 |
[56:38] | It’s really terrible. | 情况挺严重的 |
[56:41] | I heard some banging too. | 我还听到了些敲击声 |
[56:43] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[56:46] | Can’t tell you where it from? | 说不出来 |
[56:53] | Well, I bet chase mad at here numerous time | 我敢说是有人常来闹事 |
[56:56] | They mostly bombed bad form gets hurt the owner still libel.. | 大多数都是在这受了伤 不过雇主还是诽谤 |
[57:00] | Everybody wants a piece of the pie. | 是个人都想占点便宜 |
[57:05] | So ah, there is nothing over here, so you can take your unit. | 这里没什么事了 你可以去忙了 |
[57:10] | Sirens sounded like was coming from in there. | 警报好像就是从里面传来的 |
[57:11] | I just came from in there. | 我刚从那儿出来 |
[57:13] | I didn’t see anything either.. ah | 我倒是没看见什么 |
[57:16] | I dont really like in there much, you know | 这里没什么好的 |
[57:19] | I can show you around, but you might want cover your nose. | 我可以带你转转 不过你可能得捂着鼻子 |
[57:23] | How is that? | 怎么了 |
[57:24] | An old dog there and died. | 有只老狗死那了 |
[57:30] | The rats have eateb most of it. | 老鼠快把它吃完了 |
[57:32] | The extension is so bad make them puke, they got these rats, | 非常恶心 这些老鼠 |
[57:35] | The size of a big old fat cat. | 大的跟猫一样 |
[57:38] | Come on in, I show you the dog. | 进来吧 看看那只狗 |
[57:41] | I’ll take your word for it. | 不用了 |
[57:42] | You sure? | 真的 |
[57:44] | Yep! | 嗯 |
[57:48] | Well, thanks for stopping by. | 多谢你过来 |
[57:50] | If I hear anything else… | 要是我听到什么 |
[57:51] | be sure I’ll let you know. | 就通知你 |
[58:13] | Help me get him inside. | 跟我把他弄进去 |
[58:26] | We should never have trusted Ty. | 当时就不该相信泰 |
[58:29] | He heard the sirens. | 他听到警报了 |
[58:31] | What was I suppose to do? | 不然我怎么办 |
[58:53] | What was I suppose to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[58:56] | He would come inside. | 他会进来的 |
[1:00:04] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[1:00:06] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:00:07] | It’s going into shock. | 会很疼 |
[1:00:08] | Okay! All right! | 好了 没事 |
[1:00:31] | Okay, all right! | 没事了 |
[1:00:34] | Just look at me! look at me! look at me! | 看着我 看着 |
[1:00:37] | Breath! | 呼吸 |
[1:00:38] | Breath! | 呼吸 |
[1:00:41] | I’m gonna clean this up and stop the bleeding all right? | 我处理下伤口 把血止住 |
[1:00:59] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[1:01:01] | Keep pressure on the wound. | 按住伤口 |
[1:01:03] | Can you do that? | 能行吗 |
[1:01:04] | Can you hear me? | 听到我说话吗 |
[1:01:05] | All right, call it. | 好了 我来呼救 |
[1:01:09] | Officer down, officer down. | 有警察受伤 有警察受伤 |
[1:01:21] | We just stop the bleeding, | 刚止住血 |
[1:01:23] | We can work this out. | 会有办法的. |
[1:01:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:01:26] | We are not dieing today. | 今天我们可死不掉 |
[1:01:39] | You should hang in there, man. | 你坚持住 |
[1:01:44] | How long does this backup comes? | 后援什么时候到 |
[1:01:45] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 不知道 |
[1:01:50] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[1:01:51] | Keep pression on it, keep pression on it. | 按住 按住伤口 |
[1:01:53] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好了 -嗯 |
[1:01:56] | You gotta Breath! | 保持呼吸 |
[1:02:18] | Come on, Palmer. | 来 潘梅尔 |
[1:02:20] | You watch my hands. | 小心我的手 |
[1:03:30] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:03:34] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:03:40] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:03:42] | You’re home? | 你回来了 |
[1:03:47] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:03:52] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:04:10] | Is he still alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[1:04:12] | He’s not gonna live if we don’t get out, soon | 要是过会儿出不去他就死定了 |
[1:04:17] | Ok. Listen to me. Go get the main fuels in the engine. | 听着 把油管接上 |
[1:04:21] | Its in the coat pocket. | 在外套口袋里 |
[1:04:24] | Im scared Ty. | 我不敢 泰 |
[1:04:27] | Easy to get in. | 不难 |
[1:04:29] | It’s our only one way out of here.get it | 这是我们唯一的出路了 |
[1:04:34] | Get it | 拿过来 |
[1:04:50] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[1:05:57] | Look what are we doing here,any more minut. | 瞧咱们在这儿干吗呢 |
[1:06:05] | This is not what we agreed to, Mike. | 当初没说要这样 迈克 |
[1:06:11] | Palmer, don’t let him do anything to me man, please. | 潘梅尔 求你别让他对我下手 |
[1:06:19] | I won’t. | 没事 |
[1:06:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:27] | Okay, right! | 好吧 |
[1:06:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:06:57] | I’m sorry | 对不起 |
[1:06:59] | I can’t do it | 我不能这么做 |
[1:07:00] | I can’t do it | 我干不了 |
[1:07:02] | I just wanna go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:07:04] | Wanna go home, man. | 回家 |
[1:07:06] | Just wanna to see my kid. | 就想看看我的孩子 |
[1:07:09] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:07:37] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 不应该有人出事的 |
[1:07:40] | Don’t leave please. | 别丢下我 |
[1:08:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[1:08:15] | I’m getting us some cover. | 把这里挡住 |
[1:08:31] | Palmer! | 潘梅尔 |
[1:08:37] | Palmer, are you with us? | 潘梅尔 还是跟我们一伙的吧 |
[1:08:39] | Let’s go, let’s get back to work | 来吧 继续干 |
[1:08:55] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[1:08:56] | They can’t see us, they don’t know what’re we doing, right? | 他们看不见 就不知道我们在干什么 |
[1:09:03] | Are you with me? Are you with me? | 你还行吧 |
[1:09:05] | All right,hanging tight. | 挺住 |
[1:09:33] | Hurry up! | 赶快 |
[1:09:35] | Keep talking.keep breathing. | 别不说话 呼吸 |
[1:09:40] | Talk to me, talk to me! | 跟我说话 跟我说 |
[1:10:33] | Okay, I’m going up to the roof. I’m gonna try to get a signal. | 我去楼顶 找找信号 |
[1:10:35] | You just keep pression on that thing. | 你按住就行了 |
[1:10:38] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:10:39] | When would you come back? | 什么时候回来 |
[1:10:41] | There’s only reason you are in this mess,Jey. | 你变成这样只因为一件事 杰 |
[1:10:46] | You just stay put! | 你别动就行了 |
[1:10:48] | Yeah!! | 好的 |
[1:12:40] | Come on! | 来信号啊 |
[1:12:52] | Think I heard something. | 我好像听到什么了 |
[1:12:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:57] | Palmer, go check it out. | 潘梅尔 去看看 |
[1:13:13] | Let’s go. | 我们继续 |
[1:13:48] | We have an officer down, officer down! | 有警察受伤了 |
[1:13:50] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[1:13:52] | What’s your location? | 报告你的位置 |
[1:13:55] | I’m at the steel, steel industry center. | 我在一个钢铁厂 |
[1:13:59] | State a name please. | 你的姓名 |
[1:14:02] | Just get here please. | 快来人吧 |
[1:14:10] | It’s done. | 完了 |
[1:14:14] | It’s over! | 结束了 |
[1:14:17] | You stupid kid. | 你个傻逼 |
[1:14:19] | Just put the gun down, | 把枪放下 |
[1:14:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:14:23] | Don’t make, dont make it worse. | 别越陷越深了 |
[1:14:25] | Just, just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:14:29] | Why couldn’t you just go along? | 你怎么就不能乖乖的呢 |
[1:14:32] | Palmer listen to me, just… | 潘梅尔 听我说 |
[1:14:34] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:14:37] | Look, um! | 看 |
[1:14:39] | You didnt hurt anybody. | 你又没伤人 |
[1:14:40] | Shut up! shut your fucking mouth! | 闭嘴 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[1:14:44] | Okay! | 好的 |
[1:14:46] | You dont know a thing. | 你狗屁不通 |
[1:14:52] | You don’t, you don’t wanna do this. | 别这样 |
[1:14:56] | You don’t wanna do this. | 不是你的本意 |
[1:15:00] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[1:15:02] | We both go home, we can both go home. | 我们就可以回家了 一起回家 |
[1:15:04] | Shut up! shut up! Shut the hell up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 他妈的闭嘴 |
[1:15:25] | You think god will forgive me? | 你觉得上帝会宽恕我吗 |
[1:16:19] | You cant go to sleep. | 别睡着 |
[1:16:25] | They are comming, I got through! | 后援就要来了 我联系好了 |
[1:16:57] | Don’t you touch him! | 别碰他 |
[1:17:01] | Get out of the truck! | 给我出来 |
[1:17:21] | I told you not to mess around. | 早就告诉你别乱来 |
[1:17:24] | Get out of the truck. | 出来 |
[1:17:29] | You’ve got three seconds,Ty. | 给你3秒钟的时间 |
[1:17:32] | Come on, soldier boy. | 快点 当兵的 |
[1:18:26] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:18:27] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:18:37] | Come on Jimmy, move!! | 杰米 我们走 |
[1:18:40] | Move!! | 走 |
[1:18:48] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[1:18:49] | Are you hurt? | 没受伤吧 |
[1:18:53] | I’ll make sure cops know how to find us. right? I’ll be back. | 我要告诉警察怎么找我们 马上回来 |
[1:18:55] | Ty! | 泰 |
[1:18:56] | Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy! | 杰米 |
[1:19:00] | I’ll be back. | 我一定会回来 |
[1:19:04] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:22:20] | Cop told us what you did. | 那个警察跟我们都说了 |
[1:22:30] | Let’s talk of a reward. | 还是谈谈嘉奖的事吧 |
[1:22:46] | Are we going home? | 回家吗 |
[1:22:52] | Yeah! | 当然 |