英文名称:Going the Distance
年代:1900
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | For us to push back from the gate… | 请各位旅客回到舱内坐好 |
[00:08] | …make sure seatbelts are fastened… | 系紧安全带 |
[00:10] | …tray tables in their locked position, | 确认餐台在固定位置 |
[00:12] | and your luggage is completely stowed. | 收拾好随身携带的行李 |
[00:14] | We’d like to thank you all for flying with us. | 感谢您一路与我们同行 |
[00:16] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎乘坐 |
[01:10] | Flight 82 to San francisco | 请乘坐82号航班飞往 |
[01:12] | is ready for boarding at Gate… | 旧金山的旅客做好登机准备 |
[01:14] | Flight 63 to New York | 乘坐63号航班飞往 |
[01:16] | now boarding at Gate 41. | 纽约的旅客请在41号门登机 |
[01:36] | If you’d like to make a call… | 如果您需要打电话 |
[02:08] | – So… – So… | -所以 -所以 |
[02:11] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[02:13] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[02:15] | …for the takeout. | 你叫了外卖 |
[02:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:18] | It’s the least I could do. | 小事一桩嘛 |
[02:20] | It’s your birthday. | 这可是你的生日 |
[02:21] | – Heh. So? – Oh, yeah, right. | -那么 -啊 对了 |
[02:24] | But Dan’s home so we gotta go to the bedroom. | 丹快回来了 我们最好进卧室去 |
[02:27] | Oh. Are we done in here? | 没什么别的安排吗 |
[02:30] | Yeah, well, we finished eating. | 是的 我们不是吃完了嘛 |
[02:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:36] | I just thought that this might be a great moment… | 我以为你送礼物 |
[02:39] | …for you to give me my gift. | 会安排得很浪漫呢 |
[02:45] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[02:48] | Amy, I didn’t get you anything. | 艾米 我没给你买礼物 |
[02:51] | You told me that you didn’t want me to get you anything. | 你说了什么都不要的 |
[02:55] | What’s happening? Oh, God. | 怎么了 哦 老天 |
[02:57] | – Are you crying? – No. | -你哭了 -没有 |
[03:00] | I have missed something here, baby. | 我一定是做错了什么 宝贝 |
[03:01] | So you wanted a present? | 那么你是想要生日礼物 对吗 |
[03:03] | Garrett, I tell you not to get me something… | 加勒特 我是跟你说过 不要礼物 |
[03:06] | …so you want to get me something really great… | 那么 你就这么对我 |
[03:08] | …because I’m the girlfriend that didn’t ask for anything. | 只因为我对你毫无所求 |
[03:11] | What? Okay, you know what, let’s go. I’ll get you something now. | 什么 好吧 我们现在就去买礼物去 |
[03:15] | It is not about the goddamn gift. | 现在说的不是礼物不礼物的 |
[03:17] | It just was about the gift. | 刚刚不就是在说礼物的问题 |
[03:19] | When did it become not about the gift? | 怎么这会儿就不是了 |
[03:21] | It’s bigger than this. It’s a combination of a lot of things. | 礼物只是小事 我们相处有很多问题 |
[03:25] | I’ve invested so much in this relationship | 我对这份感情投入了很多 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1447个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:205个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:153个,考研词汇:225个,专四词汇:172个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:421个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:27] | and I don’t feel like you’re doing the same. | 但你不能总是这样 |
[03:29] | I don’t even know if you’re into this. Are you? | 我甚至觉得你根本就没上心 不是吗 |
[03:34] | – Sure. – Oh, my God. | -嗯呀 -哦 老天 |
[03:36] | Ah, Amy, come on. | 艾米 别这样 |
[03:38] | Don’t even think about calling me again. | 以后再也不要给我打电话了 |
[03:40] | Oh, Jesus. Amy, wait, wait, wait. | 神呢 艾米 别走 |
[03:42] | I should not call you or I should want to call you? | 我是应该打电话呢 还是不打电话呢 |
[03:45] | Okay, so it means what it means. | 好吧 随便你 |
[03:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:57] | Ow! Oh, my God. Mother bitch. | 痛死了 他妈的 |
[03:59] | Erin, you’re late. | 艾琳 你迟到了 |
[04:00] | Thanks, Brandy. | 谢谢 布兰迪 |
[04:02] | I almost forgot why I was running. | 我差点忘了干嘛这么跑来着 |
[04:09] | Did he use the red pen with you guys? | 他给你们也用了红笔批的吗 |
[04:11] | No. | 没有 |
[04:16] | – Well, it’s impressive reporting. – Thank you. | -这篇报道真是让人印象深刻 -谢谢 |
[04:18] | However, needs to be completely restructured. | 需要全部重改 |
[04:21] | And a spellcheck wouldn’t hurt. | 有工夫检查检查拼写 |
[04:23] | “Munincibal” Courthouse? | “币”法院大楼?(应为市) |
[04:25] | Not sure where that is. | 不知道在哪里 |
[04:27] | Thank you, ladies. | 谢谢了 女士们 |
[04:36] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[04:37] | I’m 31. I’m an intern. | 31岁了 还是个实习生 |
[04:39] | – I’m going to get wasted. – Oh, I’m so in. | -我要去喝两杯 -我也去 |
[04:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:44] | I’d love a copilot. Look at this shit. | 我需要个人陪 看看这个 |
[04:46] | Oh, my God, he bled on it. | 老天 万里江山一片红啊 |
[04:52] | I still can’t believe she broke up with me. | 我还是不相信她居然跟我分手了 |
[04:54] | Of course she did, dumb-ass. | 当然分了 蠢驴 |
[04:56] | Because I didn’t get a gift? | 就是因为我没送礼物吗 |
[04:57] | It’s not the gift. | 不是礼物的问题 |
[04:58] | – Don’t think it’s the gift. – It’s not. | -不要老想是没送礼物 -根本就不是 |
[05:00] | How does everyone except me know it’s not about the gift? | 怎么除了我 谁都知道不是礼物的问题 |
[05:03] | Oh. Dude, are you kidding me? | 伙计 你在开玩笑吗 |
[05:04] | All right, hang on a second, man. | 好吧 咱慢慢说 |
[05:06] | I get it, all right? It’s a tough thing to get dumped. | 我觉得吧 被甩是很凄惨的事情 |
[05:09] | You get upset, you go to your room, | 情绪低落 一个人闷进屋子里 |
[05:11] | you turn off all the lights… | 关上所有的灯 |
[05:12] | …you light a candle and you just, like you know… | 点上一根蜡烛然后就… |
[05:15] | …go to that deep emotional place where you’re like: | 这么说吧 肝肠寸断 |
[05:22] | – Is that really how you cry? – Yes. | -你就这样哭吗 -是的 |
[05:24] | Are you going through that? Have you cried? | 你是不是也这么做了 哭了没 |
[05:26] | Uh, I didn’t cry. I’ve never cried like that. | 我没哭 我从不像你那样哭 |
[05:28] | I cry like that all the time. | 我一直都那样哭 |
[05:30] | I’ve only really cried over a girl in, | 我曾经只为一个女孩哭过 |
[05:31] | like, high school, maybe. | 好象是在高中的样子 |
[05:33] | I don’t know. Maybe you weren’t into that chick. | 我不知道 也许你真对那妞儿没上心 |
[05:36] | Because I didn’t cry, it means I’m not… | 不要因为我没哭 就以为我没有… |
[05:38] | No, I liked her. Of course I liked her. | 不 我喜欢她 无可置疑 |
[05:40] | And we were good together. | 我们在一起时很美好 |
[05:41] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也搞不清怎么回事 |
[05:42] | I don’t know what happened. Aw, dude. | 真不知道 真的 伙计 |
[05:44] | – This happens every time. – What? | -每次都这样 -什么 |
[05:46] | You get in a relationship but you don’t fully commit. | 你谈了恋爱 但并没有全心投入 |
[05:49] | You never have, not since I’ve known you. | 打我认识你 你就没上心过 |
[05:51] | The girl figures that out and she splits. | 人家发现了 当然会跟你分手 |
[05:53] | And then we have to sit here and listen | 然后呢 我们就要听你絮叨 |
[05:55] | to you be surprised about that. | 怎么会分手了呢 |
[05:57] | – Over and over again. – All the time. | -一次又一次 -总是这样 |
[05:58] | This happens a lot. | 这样的情况不止一次了 |
[06:00] | It’s not true. It happens occasionally. | 谁说的 只是偶尔才这样 |
[06:02] | There’s a definite pattern. | 习以为常 |
[06:03] | – Definite pattern. – You know what? | -家常便饭 -你知道吗 |
[06:05] | Fuck you, fuck you. I’m gonna go clear my head. | 去你妈 去你妈 我要去洗洗脑 |
[06:08] | A lot of self-righteousness going on. | 自以为是装个毛啊 |
[06:10] | You gonna cry it out? | 你是要去哭吗 |
[06:11] | I’m not crying, just gonna clear my head. | 才不 就是清醒清醒一下 |
[06:13] | Clear your head, cry, same thing. | 清醒头脑 哭泣 有什么区别 |
[06:15] | You know what I’m talking about with the man cry. | 你明白我说的男人哭鼻子吧 |
[06:18] | Like that low, like: | 耷拉个脑袋 |
[06:22] | I don’t know. If you ask me, | 说不清 我倒觉得 |
[06:24] | that looks like you’re trying to suck your own dick. | 像是你要去吸自己的老二 |
[06:27] | – That does not… – Yes, it does. | -不是吧 -就是的 |
[06:28] | If I wasn’t making any noise… | 如果我不出声 |
[06:30] | …and you saw me like this, what does it look like? | 然后做这样的动作 你觉得像什么 |
[06:33] | Looks like you’re trying to suck your dick. | 对 你在吸自己的老二 |
[06:34] | That’s not how. | 但不该这么做 |
[06:35] | When I suck my dick, I lie on my back, | 一般我都是躺在椅子上这么干 |
[06:37] | I throw my legs over my head. | 把我的腿架在脖子上 |
[06:41] | – You suck your own dick? – Yeah. | -你吸自己的老二? -是的 |
[06:43] | You cut your hair and you suck your own dick. | 你把毛剪了 还吸自己的老二 |
[06:46] | You’re like a Swiss army knife. | 你真是无所不能啊 |
[06:58] | Hey, we should circulate. There’s hot guys everywhere. | 我们四处转转吧 有不少的帅哥 |
[07:01] | You’re being lame. | 你都不动一下 |
[07:02] | What would you rather I do? | 你希望我怎么做 |
[07:04] | Get date-raped by a frat guy | 跟一个喜欢把衣领立起来的 |
[07:05] | with a popped collar? | 哥们来个一夜情吗 |
[07:07] | No, thank you. | 拉到吧 谢谢 |
[07:08] | You are just jealous. | 你就妒忌吧 |
[07:10] | – More for you, baby. – Thank you. | -那祝你就多吊上几个 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[07:13] | Go have fun being in The Accused. | 跟那边几个穿格子衫的玩的愉快 |
[07:17] | I like your shirt. | 我喜欢你的T恤 |
[07:18] | I know. It’s Polo. | 很漂亮 Polo牌的 |
[07:20] | You smell good. | 你的香水不错 |
[07:22] | – It’s Axe. – I know. | -Axe牌的 -我知道 |
[07:34] | You might as well remove that quarter. | 你最好把那个硬币拿走 |
[07:36] | I have no intention of getting off this game. | 我还要继续玩这个游戏 |
[07:42] | Listen… | 听着 |
[07:43] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -哦 老天 -怎么了 |
[07:45] | – Who does that? – What the fuck? | -问谁啊 -到底他妈的 |
[07:46] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的搞毛 |
[07:48] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你又他妈的搞毛 |
[07:49] | Who leans in like that? | 刚才谁杵在哪儿的啊 |
[07:51] | I was just about to beat the high score. | 我差一点就拿到高分了 |
[07:53] | There’s no way you got that close to ERL. | 你不可能打倒厄尔的 |
[07:55] | I’ve never gotten that close. | 我从没打倒过 |
[07:56] | You know how long I’ve been trying to beat myself? | 你知不知道 我想破自己的记录很久了 |
[07:59] | I mean, what a dick move. | 你搞个毛啊 |
[08:02] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[08:04] | What the f… | 去他妈的 |
[08:05] | What? Hold on. Hold on. | 等一下 等一下 |
[08:07] | You’re ERL? You’re the dragon? | 你就是厄尔 你就是那条龙 |
[08:10] | I’m a what? | 我是什么 |
[08:11] | I’ve been chasing ERL for months now. | 我已经挑战厄尔有一个月了 |
[08:13] | I just thought ERL was an… | 我一直以为厄尔是个 |
[08:14] | I thought ERL was an”Earl,” You know. | 我以为厄尔是”男的” |
[08:17] | Erin Rankin Langford. | 艾琳·兰金·兰福德 |
[08:19] | Nobody calls me ERL. | 没人叫我厄尔 |
[08:21] | I’m honored, okay. I am honored. | 我很荣幸 真的 我很荣幸 |
[08:24] | Shit, what a dick. I leaned in. | 操 什么鸟人 我还靠那儿 |
[08:27] | I owe you a beer. Please let me get you a beer. | 我欠你杯啤酒 请让我请你喝杯 |
[08:29] | Look, I’m sitting right over there, we got a pitcher. | 我就坐在那里 我们要了一扎 |
[08:32] | I’d feel like shit if you don’t have a beer with me. | 你不赏脸的话 我就太没劲了 |
[08:35] | One Centipedephile to another. | 都是玩蜈蚣机的 喝一杯吧 |
[08:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | – I feel like you’re not listening to me. – I am listening. | -你听我说话呢吗 -听着呢 |
[08:42] | I’m trying to figure this out. | 我只是想搞清楚 |
[08:44] | I can’t tell if they’re together. | 不知道她们是不是一对 |
[08:45] | – I think they’re on their first date. – Tall. | -我觉得她们是第一次约会 -好高 |
[08:48] | Yes, I see them. They’re tall. | 是的 我看到了 她们很高 |
[08:49] | But are you not afraid about what’s… | 不过你怕不怕… |
[08:51] | I bet the blond played college sports. | 我打赌金发的那个在学校搞运动 |
[08:53] | Can you pay attention? | 你能不能听我说 |
[08:54] | There are no baby pigeons in the city. Not one. | 已经没有小雏鸽了 一只都没有 |
[08:57] | You guys, uh, I want you to meet Erin. | 伙伴们 我想给你们介绍一下艾琳 |
[08:59] | Uh, Erin, these are my friends. | 艾琳 他们是我的朋友 |
[09:01] | This is Box and Dan. | 博克斯和丹 |
[09:02] | Hi. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[09:03] | – Hey. – Hello. | -嗨 -你好 |
[09:05] | I screwed up Erin’s Centipede game so I owe her a beer. | 我毁了艾琳的蜈蚣游戏所以欠她杯酒 |
[09:08] | Fucker put his face in front of the game. | 笨蛋把他的脸挡在了游戏前面 |
[09:10] | What? Who does that? | 什么 哪个白痴啊 |
[09:12] | – Exactly. – Well, it wasn’t that bad. | -确实是 -其实也没那么糟糕 |
[09:14] | Check, one. | 试音 一 |
[09:16] | Okay, everyone, people. | 可以了 诸位在场的朋友们 |
[09:18] | It is time for tonight’s round of bar trivia. | 今晚的小游戏活动时间到了 |
[09:25] | So you know the rules. Uh, just teams of two. | 大家都知道规则吧 两人一组 |
[09:28] | No fighting, no g… | 不许打架吵闹 不许… |
[09:31] | Oh! Shit! Terry, | 混蛋 特里 |
[09:33] | I just got shocked by this mike. | 这个麦克风吓了我一跳 |
[09:34] | Well, then don’t put your face on it. | 那就不要把你的脸对着它 |
[09:36] | I do not have health care, Terry. | 你都不关心我 特里 |
[09:39] | Hey, listen, these two get | 那个 两人在分开的时候 |
[09:41] | really moody and emotional when they’re separated, | 特别容易失控和情绪化 |
[09:43] | – so do you wanna team up? – Sure. | -你要加入吗 -当然 |
[09:46] | Just don’t drag me down, okay? You don’t seem very smart. | 千万别拖我后腿 你看起来不是很聪明 |
[09:50] | What country has the driest inhabited area in the world? | 世界上居住地最干燥的是哪个国家 |
[09:54] | Is it A, Syria? | A 叙利亚 |
[09:55] | Egypt. | 埃及 |
[09:57] | Okay, let me read all the choices before you answer. | 让我读完所有的选项你再回答 |
[10:01] | Egypt, the answer’s Egypt. | 埃及 答案是埃及 |
[10:03] | Nice. Oh, my God. | 太棒了 |
[10:05] | What album holds the record | 哪张专辑在Billboard 200榜单 |
[10:07] | for most weeks on the Billboard 200? | 保持最长时间的记录 |
[10:08] | Dark Side of the Moon. | 《月之暗面》 |
[10:10] | Terry, they keep interrupting me. | 特里 他们总是打断我 |
[10:12] | Then speak faster. | 那你就说快点 |
[10:13] | Seven hundred and 41 weeks, in case you’re curious. | 七百四十一周 你要想知道多久的话 |
[10:16] | You suck at everything else. | 你在其他方面很糟糕 |
[10:18] | It’s good you know something. | 还好这方面还可以 |
[10:19] | Yeah, well, I better not suck at that. | 是的 我最好别太糟糕 |
[10:21] | It’s part of my job. | 那是我工作的一部分 |
[10:22] | I work at Diesel Records. | 我在狄塞尔唱片工作 |
[10:24] | It’s a label. | 那是家唱片公司 |
[10:25] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -哦 是吗 -是的 |
[10:26] | The word “Records” kind of tipped me off. | 记录(Records另一个词义)这词有点警告我的意味 |
[10:29] | What do you do for work? | 你做什么工作的 |
[10:30] | I work at The New York | 我在纽约 |
[10:31] | Sentinel newspaper. | 哨兵报上班 |
[10:32] | – Oh, yeah? – It’s a newspaper. | -哦 是吗 -是一家报社 |
[10:34] | How many different ways can you make change for a dollar? | 破开一块钱有几个办法 |
[10:37] | Ah! A dollar, if ripped, has no value. | 一美元破了有个鸟用 |
[10:40] | Disqualified. | 不正确 |
[10:42] | Great, nine weeks in a row. | 正确 连续九个礼拜 |
[10:44] | – You got a little wing sauce, like…Um… – Where? | -你沾了鸡翅酱 -哪里 |
[10:47] | Kind of in this general area. | 这一片都是 |
[10:50] | The Rolling Stones took their name from what?… | 滚石乐队的名字取自… |
[10:52] | Muddy Waters! | 泥泞之水 |
[10:54] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[11:06] | Jesus, Snoop. | 神呢 牛逼 |
[11:08] | So you a big fan of Tom Cruise? | 这么说你是汤姆·克鲁斯的粉丝 |
[11:11] | Uh, in my defense, I’m a big Top Gun fan. | 其实我是《壮志凌云》的粉丝 |
[11:14] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -哦 是吗 -是的 |
[11:16] | In fact, I like all homoerotic, | 事实上 我喜欢那种同人 |
[11:19] | fighter-pilot movies. | 战斗飞行员之类的电影 |
[11:24] | – Too much? Did I lose you? – No, no. 240 00:11:26,152 –> 00:11:29,246 Is Top Gun like your favorite movie? | -太多了吗 我输了吗 -不 没有 《壮志凌云》是你最喜欢的电影吗 |
[11:29] | – It’s up there. What’s wrong with that? – Nothing. | -都贴在那儿了 怎么了 -没什么 |
[11:31] | – It’s the greatest. – Yeah. It’s awesome. | -最棒的电影 -是的 的确不错 |
[11:33] | Wait, what’s your favorite movie? | 那你喜欢的电影是哪一部 |
[11:35] | Actually, I’m gonna be really serious right now for a minute. | 实际上 我现在很想正经一会儿 |
[11:38] | – Okay, hold on. – Ha-ha-ha. | -好 等一下 -哈哈哈 |
[11:41] | I really wanna tell you what my favorite movie is. | 我很想告诉你我最喜欢的电影是哪部 |
[11:44] | Oh, God. Please don’t say, like, | 老天 千万别告诉我是 |
[11:46] | Triumph of the Will. | 《意志的胜利》 |
[11:48] | Don’t be like a closet Nazi | 别是地下法西斯那一类 |
[11:50] | or something weird… | 或者什么其他奇怪的… |
[11:52] | …because this is going great. | 这一类的太有深度了 |
[11:55] | It’s Shawshank. | 《肖申克的救赎》 |
[12:01] | I hope I make it across the border. | “我希望我已经越过边界” |
[12:04] | I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. | “我希望看到我的伙伴并挥动他们的双手” |
[12:07] | I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. | “我希望太平洋跟我想象中的一样蓝” |
[12:10] | – Ha-ha-ha. – I hope. | -哈哈哈 -我希望… |
[12:13] | Zihuatanejo. | 圣华塔尼欧(地名 请参看肖申克) |
[12:14] | Zihuatanejo. | 圣华塔尼欧 |
[12:15] | The best. | 最棒的 |
[12:26] | Watching every motion in my foolish lover’s game. | 看着在我愚笨爱情游戏里的每次萌动 |
[12:30] | – Where’s that coming from? – Dan. | -这音乐声哪儿来的 -丹 |
[12:33] | How in the fuck is Top Gun music playing? | 怎么会有《壮志凌云》的歌曲 |
[12:35] | Dan! | 丹 |
[12:35] | – Hey, Garrett. – I’m so sorry. | -嗨 加勒特 -我很抱歉 |
[12:38] | I forgot to tell you that Dan’s my roommate. | 忘了告诉你 丹是我的室友 |
[12:40] | You guys live together? | 你们住在一起啊 |
[12:42] | – Uh, yeah. – Hey, Dan! | -是的 -嗨 丹 |
[12:44] | Hello in there. | 你们好 |
[12:47] | Dan, what are you doing? | 丹 你在搞什么 |
[12:49] | Watching every motion | 你是指看着在我愚笨的 |
[12:50] | in my foolish lover’s game? | 爱情游戏里的每次萌动这个吗 |
[12:53] | What was our rule? | 我们的室规是什么 |
[12:54] | Because I can hear through | 我可以隔墙听 |
[12:55] | the wall doesn’t mean I get to participate. | 但我不能搅和 |
[12:57] | Right, and what were you doing just now? | 是的 那你刚刚在做什么 |
[13:01] | – Participating. – Okay. | -搅和 -好吧 |
[13:03] | Look, man, I just thought maybe, | 伙计 我只是以为 |
[13:05] | you know, it’d be fun if I DJ’d your hookup. | 你把妹的时候我放音乐很有意思 |
[13:07] | So is this, like, | 这是不是 |
[13:08] | what you guys do when you bring girls over? | 你们每次带女孩子上来都会这么做? |
[13:11] | – He DJs your hookup? – No. | -他放音乐你把妹 -不是的 |
[13:13] | Is that what this fucking frat house is all about? | 你们这些男人成天就只会做个吗 |
[13:15] | No, no. Listen, I’m really sorry. | 不 不是 听我说 我很抱歉 |
[13:18] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[13:19] | Listen, listen, listen. I can explain. | 听我说 听我说 我可以解释 |
[13:20] | Yeah? Explain. | 好吧 你说 |
[13:23] | You know what? I can’t. I | 知道不 我不能 |
[13:24] | I really have no save here. | 我没法得到你的谅解了 |
[13:25] | He is a fucking moron. | 他真他妈的是个混蛋 |
[13:26] | That’s okay, because, you know what? | 没关系 你知道吗 |
[13:28] | I was totally pretending to be mad. | 我只是假装生气 |
[13:29] | I didn’t want you to think I was slutty. | 我不想让你认为我践的慌 |
[13:31] | – I don’t care. – Oh. | -或者我不在乎 -哦 |
[13:33] | – Think it’s kind of awesome. – Well, that’s weird. | -感觉还是很棒 -是有点奇怪 |
[13:35] | In fact, Dan, | 事实上 丹 |
[13:36] | take me to Berlin. | 接着放柏林乐队的这首歌吧 |
[13:37] | Here it comes! | 擎好吧 您内 |
[13:38] | Take my breath away. | 带走我的呼吸 |
[13:48] | Take my breath away. | 带走我的呼吸 |
[14:16] | Hey. Morning. | 嗨 早 |
[14:18] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[14:20] | Um, if you’re taking off, | 如果您打算离开 |
[14:22] | could you at least leave the money on the nightstand? | 能不能至少留一点小费在桌子上 |
[14:25] | Oh. I wasn’t, um, trying to sneak out. | 我没有 想要开溜 |
[14:28] | No. You’re just putting your clothes on really quietly… | 没有 你只是非常安静的穿上你的衣服 |
[14:32] | …and tiptoeing across the floor. | 然后踮着脚尖走出去 |
[14:36] | – Yeah. – It’s all right. | -是的 -没有关系 |
[14:39] | I can stay. | 我可以留下 |
[14:49] | – I didn’t mean you had to… – Okay, yeah. | -我没那个意思你一定要…-好吧 |
[14:51] | That didn’t feel good. | 感觉很别扭 |
[14:53] | Hey, hey. You wanna maybe get some breakfast? | 嗨 你要吃点早餐吗 |
[14:57] | Food would be good. | 有吃的就行 |
[14:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:01] | Now I’ve had the time of my life. | 现在我拥有了我生命中最美好的时光 |
[15:07] | No, I’ve never felt. | 不 我从没感觉到 |
[15:09] | – Dan. – Hello. | -丹 -早啊 |
[15:22] | I had a great time last night. | 昨夜很美好 |
[15:24] | I gotta say, that was…It’s a lot of fun. | 我想说 那是 充满很多乐趣 |
[15:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[15:30] | So I should get your number. | 所以我想要你的号码 |
[15:32] | You know, we’d maybe hang out again? | 我们还有可能再次出来玩吗 |
[15:35] | – Okay. – All right. I have a nap…No. | -好 -好极了 我有纸巾 号码 |
[15:38] | – Here, I got it. – Okay. | -这里 我有 -好 |
[15:40] | Um, there’s a caveat that… | 有个附加的说明 |
[15:44] | …I’d really…Um… | 我真的… |
[15:47] | I’m leaving in six weeks. | 我在六个礼拜内要离开 |
[15:51] | And when I said that I work at The Sentinel… | 我告诉你我在哨兵报上班 |
[15:55] | …I meant that I’m a summer intern. | 是指我只是个短期实习生 |
[15:57] | And I’m actually going back to | 事实上我要回到 |
[15:59] | Stanford to finish up my last year of grad school. | 斯坦福大学完成最后一学年的学习 |
[16:02] | And although I’d be psyched to hang out again… | 虽然我很期待下一次的约会 |
[16:06] | …um, please know that I’m not looking to start up… | 我不是说我在期望开始什么… |
[16:11] | Oh, wait. Uh, no, me?… I just got out of a relationship. | 等一下 不 我吗 我刚刚失恋 |
[16:16] | – Oh. Really, when? – Yeah. | -哦 真的吗 什么时候 -是 |
[16:23] | I’m not gonna tell you that it was last night… | 我不想告诉你是从昨晚 |
[16:26] | …but I’m not gonna say that it wasn’t either. | 但是我也不否认是从那时开始 |
[16:29] | – Okay, good. – Yeah. Yep. | -好 很好 -是的 |
[16:32] | Well, then we know where each other stands. | 好 那么我们清楚了双方的情况 |
[16:35] | Um, the added bonus is that I now know you’re a male whore. | 意外的收获是我才发现你是个男妓 |
[16:38] | Yeah. I guess I…It seems like I am. | 是的 似乎我就像那样 |
[16:43] | Here’s my phone number. | 这是我的手机号码 |
[16:44] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:46] | Best posture in the office, | 办公室里状态最棒的 |
[16:48] | Allison. Seriously. Best one we got. | 阿利森 真的 我们最棒的 |
[16:50] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[16:51] | – How you doing? – Hey. | -怎么样 -嗨 |
[16:52] | Hey, I got a question for you, man. | 嗨 我有个问题想问你 |
[16:54] | How does someone like you end up getting dumped | 你是怎么在同一晚上刚被甩了 |
[16:56] | and laid on the same night? | 然后又搞到个妞上床 |
[16:58] | How is that possible? I mean, | 那怎么可能 我是说 |
[16:59] | from all of us sad, lonely and bitter people… | 代表我们这群悲伤 孤独又受伤的人 |
[17:02] | …I encourage you to eat a big bowl of dick. | 我希望你去啃个大老二 |
[17:05] | – Really? How about this? | -真的假的 这样呢 |
[17:06] | How about,”Good morning, Garrett”? | 你丫就不能说”早上好 加勒特”吗 |
[17:08] | Morning, Garrett. | 早上好 加勒特 |
[17:10] | How’re you doing? What’s with the luggage? | 你好啊 怎么拎着行李呢 |
[17:11] | Um, my flight from Miami got in at 5 a. M. | 我凌晨五点从迈阿密飞过来的 |
[17:14] | I haven’t even slept. | 还没睡呢 |
[17:15] | You would never know. You look well-slept. | 说真的 你看起来气色不错 |
[17:17] | Oh, thank you. Heh. | 谢谢你 |
[17:19] | How’s, uh? | 那谁咋样了 |
[17:21] | – Mark… – Mark. | -马克吗 -就是马克 |
[17:23] | Is great. | 很好 |
[17:24] | Uh, seeing him once every six weeks for 48 hours, | 每六个星期和他待两天 |
[17:27] | not so great. | 能有多好 |
[17:28] | Yeah. | 是哦 |
[17:29] | Garrett? Can you come here a sec? | 加勒特 你能过来这边一下吗 |
[17:30] | – Yeah. – Anyways. | -好的 -就这样咯 |
[17:32] | – All right. Well, wake up. – Bye, boys. | -好的 好好清醒清醒 -再会 |
[17:34] | – She’s still with that guy? – Yeah. | -她还和那家伙在一起 -是吧 |
[17:36] | You kidding me? But he lives in Miami. | 开什么玩笑 他住在迈阿密 |
[17:39] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[17:40] | Wait…No…Yeah, hold on. | 等 不 等一下 |
[17:41] | I don’t think you understand the gravity of this situation. | 你不明白这事的分量 |
[17:44] | I wanna put things of mine inside things of hers. | 我想搞这个妞 |
[17:46] | I know you do. I know. | 我知道 真的 |
[17:51] | I heart you crazy mad. | 我想你想到发疯 |
[17:53] | Until it feels so good. | 知道这感觉变得如此美妙 |
[17:55] | I’m about to do something drastic ‘Cause I gotta have it. | 我要做点疯狂的事 迫不得已 |
[17:58] | What is this? | 什么鬼东西 |
[18:00] | I heart you crazy mad I’m in a panic | 我想你想到发疯 我慌乱不能自给 |
[18:04] | I’m genuinely getting nauseous. | 我真听够了 |
[18:06] | I’m going out of my head. | 我神不守舍 |
[18:08] | Are they singing “I heart you crazy mad”? | 他们唱的是《我想你想到发疯》吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, they are. Sadly, they are. | 没错 可惜就是这首 |
[18:14] | Jesus. 3Z? | 神呢 3Z组合 |
[18:17] | Now comes the fun part because I get to look at | 如果我跟你说 签了他们 |
[18:19] | your face when I say I’m assigning them to you. | 你的表情 估计很好笑 |
[18:22] | Ah, there it is. | 没错 就是这个表情 |
[18:24] | I know. I know it sucks. | 我知道 我知道超烂 |
[18:25] | Believe me, I know, okay? | 相信我 我真的知道 |
[18:26] | The higher-ups wanna sign these guys. | 高层要签他们 |
[18:28] | They could be our Jonas Brothers. | 要把他们打造成我们公司的乔纳斯兄弟 |
[18:30] | Come on. Don’t do this to me. | 拜托 别这样对我 |
[18:32] | What about all the bands that I bring you? | 我推荐给你的那些乐队呢 |
[18:34] | Demos you never listen to? Give me a shot with those. | 你连母带都没听过 给他们一个机会吧 |
[18:37] | That’s not our focus right now. | 那不是我们现在关注的重点 |
[18:38] | Will… | 威尔… |
[18:39] | Hey. You know who I had to scout when I was your age? | 你知道我在你这么大的时候听谁的歌吗 |
[18:42] | Nelson and Jesus Jones. All right? | 纳尔逊和杰西·琼斯 不错吧 |
[18:46] | You know one song. I know like 100. | 我听过的歌比你多多了 |
[18:48] | You know what that does to your emotional stability? | 你得稳定自己的情绪 |
[18:51] | – You covered Jesus Jones? – Yeah. | -你还跟过杰西·琼斯 -对 |
[18:53] | How old are you? | 您今年高寿啊 |
[18:57] | I don’t wanna talk about that. | 我不想谈论这个 |
[18:59] | Shut up. Just go and do this. | 少罗嗦 快回去做这个 |
[19:00] | Show the idiots in charge that you wanna get promoted | 让那些白痴高层知道你想升职 |
[19:02] | then you can make the call on some bands. | 到时候你就可以想做谁做谁了 |
[19:04] | I can’t look at them without la… | 我光看着就忍不住… |
[19:06] | I don’t know how I’m gonna do this. | 我真不知道怎么做 |
[19:07] | You’ll figure it out. Unh. | 你会想出来的 |
[19:10] | Close them. | 把这个任务接了 |
[19:15] | So have they offered you a job yet? | 他们准备签你了吗 |
[19:17] | It’s nice to talk to you too, Corinne. | 科琳我也很高兴和你聊天 |
[19:19] | Have you even asked them? | 你问他们了吗 |
[19:20] | Look, the whole newspaper business is falling apart, okay? | 现在报业整体不景气 |
[19:23] | People here are struggling to keep their jobs | 这人人自危 |
[19:25] | so I can’t exactly ask for one. | 所以我还没正式问过 |
[19:27] | Maya, statue. | 玛雅 定 |
[19:30] | Look, all I’m saying, and please know that I love you, | 听着 我想说 我爱你 |
[19:32] | is that you are behind in your life, | 但是你人生步伐太慢了 |
[19:34] | and we all know why. | 我们都明白这事咋回事 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I’m currently up to speed on | 好 我正在加把劲 |
[19:38] | the fact that my life is not currently up to speed. | 可我的生活还是没法起步 |
[19:41] | Maya, statue. | 玛雅 定 |
[19:44] | Ooh, Olive Garden. | 奥利弗·嘉登 |
[19:47] | Jesus Chri…Phil! The pantry shelves just collapsed. | 天…菲尔 餐具架倒了 |
[19:52] | – Erin? – Shit. | -艾琳 -该死 |
[19:54] | I need you to watch Maya for me, please. | 你来帮我看着点玛雅 |
[19:56] | Erin. All the other interns | 艾琳 其他实习生 |
[19:58] | are doing research so you’re on desk duty. | 都在做调查 那么你来做行政吧 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:03] | Hugh, wait. | 休 等一下 |
[20:05] | Look, I would really love to turn this internship into a job. | 我真的很想转正 |
[20:10] | And it’s fine that my last piece didn’t get picked | 我的上一篇稿的确没被采用 |
[20:12] | and the ones that do usually get bumped for space. | 就算入选 也会为了排版又被删 |
[20:16] | But it is my dream to work here | 但是能在这工作是我的梦想 |
[20:17] | and I would like to make a good impression. | 我很想留下好的影响 |
[20:20] | Good. Then do that. | 好 那就好好干 |
[20:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:24] | Um, well, is there a piece you could assign me, or? | 有没有什么活能给我吗 |
[20:27] | A piece. | 一篇 |
[20:28] | Uh, the only thing I have | 现在只有一篇 |
[20:29] | is a human interest story on Grant-A-Dream. | 关于人情冷暖的主题《助童行动-美梦成真》 |
[20:32] | It’s a charitable organization… | 那是个慈善机构 |
[20:33] | Yes, Grant-A-Dream. | 好的 《助童行动-美梦成真》 |
[20:35] | It grants wishes to terminally ill children. | 他们帮助身患绝症的孩子 |
[20:37] | I love terminally ill children. | 我爱那些孩子 |
[20:38] | Don’t get too excited. Four other people passed on this. | 别太高兴 其他四人都没通过这个题 |
[20:42] | – I’m on it. – Okay, good. | -我会好好干的 -好的 |
[20:43] | Uh, write it up, put it on my desk. Thank you. | 写完 放我桌上 谢谢 |
[20:52] | Corinne. | 科琳 |
[20:55] | Thanks a lot, Erin. Where did you get these Oreo cookies? | 谢谢 艾琳 从哪弄的奥利奥 |
[20:58] | Spit it out. Spit. More. More. More. | 吐出来 吐 全都吐出来 |
[21:01] | All of it. All of it. Maya. | 全部 全部都吐 玛雅 |
[21:04] | All of it. All of it. | 全部 全部 |
[21:09] | There’s that. Thank you so much. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[21:15] | – Hello? – Hello. | -哪位 -哪位啊 |
[21:19] | I see you haven’t entered me into your phone yet. | 我懂了 你没存我的号 |
[21:21] | Oh, you know what happened? | 你知道吗 |
[21:24] | – What’s that? – I forgot your name. | -什么 -我忘了你的名字 |
[21:28] | That’s too bad for me. | 可真够糟的 |
[21:31] | Well, I, Garrett, was wondering | 我 加勒特 在想 |
[21:33] | if you’d allow me to take you to dinner. | 能否请你吃顿晚饭 |
[21:36] | Um, yeah. I could eat. | 好的 我去 |
[21:38] | Yeah? Great. | 真的 太好了 |
[21:40] | – All right, text me the address. – Okay. | -好 把地址发给我 -好的 |
[21:51] | What’s your favorite food? | 你最喜欢的食物是什么 |
[21:53] | Every Friday night, my family, | 每周五晚上 我们全家 |
[21:54] | we’d go out to this place, Luigi’s, in my hometown. | 会一起去路易吉家的店 在我老家 |
[21:57] | I’d get tortellini. | 我总会点意大利肉团 |
[21:59] | I think I love it just because of that. | 我就是喜欢 |
[22:00] | It reminds me of | 让我想起 |
[22:01] | Friday Nights, Growing Up. | 《疯狂周五夜》 《一夜长大》之类的电影 |
[22:03] | How would you like to die? | 你希望怎样死去 |
[22:05] | Eating too much tortellini. | 吃肉团撑死 |
[22:08] | Or waterboarding. I’d love to be waterboarded to death. | 或者淹死 我想被淹死 |
[22:11] | Give me, like, three albums that you really love, | 告诉我 三张你超爱的专辑 |
[22:14] | that meant something to you. | 对你很重要的那种 |
[22:15] | Licensed To Ill, the Beastie Boys. | 《病态许可证》 野兽男孩的 |
[22:17] | Oh, the best. | 超赞的 |
[22:19] | That was one because it was dangerous. | 说它经典是因为它让人身处险境 |
[22:21] | And I had no danger in my life. | 我的日子庸庸碌碌 |
[22:23] | I thought like… My idea of danger was like… | 我觉得 我想象中的危险就是… |
[22:25] | …not getting chocolate milk from the lunch lady. | 服务员不给我巧克力牛奶… |
[22:27] | Okay, what’s the meanest lie you’ve ever told someone | 行了 你为了叫人起床 |
[22:30] | to get them out in the morning? | 说过最刻薄的谎话是什么 |
[22:32] | I had to meet my wife for breakfast. | 我要和太太一起吃早饭 |
[22:42] | Ready? There we go. Learn by doing. | 准备好了 走 边学边玩 |
[22:44] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[22:46] | – That way. Love that. Love that. | -那边 好极了 真棒 |
[22:49] | Okay, run. Wrong way. Go the other way. | 快跑 方向错了 这边 |
[22:51] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[22:55] | No, no, no! No! | 不不不 不 |
[23:16] | I mean, is that gonna go on all day? | 他们整天都这么腻味吗 |
[23:17] | I don’t know. Probably. | 不知道啊 也许吧 |
[23:18] | We’re staring directly at you. | 我们在盯着你俩啊 |
[23:20] | We’re rowing like a bunch of Viking slaves. | 我们就像俩北欧海盗 |
[23:23] | Come on, we’re having fun here. | 拜托 我们正爽呢 |
[23:24] | We’re staring at you. | 我们都盯着你们呢 |
[23:40] | Do you wanna have kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[23:42] | Why, you wanna take those kids? | 干嘛问这个 你要要这些孩子 |
[23:44] | No, I mean, just like, you know, | 不是 就是 |
[23:46] | later on in life, do you wanna have kids? | 以后 想要孩子吗 |
[23:48] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[23:50] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[23:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道啊 |
[23:53] | That’s why I like coming and looking at the old couples. | 所以我喜欢看着那些老夫妇 |
[23:55] | Some of them seem genuinely, not only happy, | 有些人 都不只是快乐 |
[23:58] | but sometimes I think, content. | 有时我觉得是 满足 |
[24:00] | I think sometimes that’s more important than, like, happiness. | 有时我觉得那比幸福更重要 |
[24:03] | Like the guy we saw in the plaid shirt walking down. He’s happy. | 就像那个穿格子衬衫的 他很快乐 |
[24:06] | The only way you’re content | 人生中最满足的事情 |
[24:08] | in life is if you marry your best friend. | 莫过于和最好的朋友结婚 |
[24:10] | They make each other laugh… | 他们逗对方开心… |
[24:11] | So I have to marry Dan? | 你是说我该和丹结婚吗 |
[24:12] | Or Box? They gotta duke it out. | 或者博克斯 他俩非打起来不可 |
[24:15] | I’m having fun. | 我开玩笑了 |
[24:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:18] | I’m only here for a couple more weeks. | 我只能在这待几周了 |
[24:21] | But maybe you’ll come back one day. | 也许有一天你会回来啊 |
[24:26] | – Pushing that deadline another day. – Sure. | -推迟截稿日期 -好的 |
[24:32] | See you. | 再见 |
[24:34] | Um, excuse me, Hugh? Hi. | 打扰一下 休 |
[24:36] | Oh, hey. | 哦 你好 |
[24:38] | Um, I just wanted to say goodbye | 我只是想告别 |
[24:39] | because it’s my last day… | 今天是我最后一天… |
[24:42] | Well, goodbye. | 好的 再见 |
[24:43] | I was curious, um, | 我很好奇 |
[24:44] | what did you think of my Grant-A-Dream piece? | 你觉得我那篇助童行动的稿怎么样 |
[24:47] | Uh.Oh, it was good. We’re gonna run it. | 哦 很好 我们会发的 |
[24:49] | – You are? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[24:51] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -恩 |
[24:53] | Well, that’s great. | 太棒了 |
[24:54] | Yeah. Tuesday. Congratulations. | 是 星期二就发 恭喜 |
[24:56] | – Nice piece of writing. – Thank you. | -写得不错 -谢谢 |
[24:58] | Yeah. Good work. | 干得好 |
[24:59] | I want you to know | 我想跟您说 |
[25:00] | what an incredible experience I had here. | 在这的经历真是太不可思议了 |
[25:02] | Good. | 好啊 |
[25:07] | Do you think that there’s any possible chance in the future… | 你觉得以后有没有可能… |
[25:11] | that it could lead to a job? | 我会在这里工作啊 |
[25:14] | Well, look, you know, you’re a good writer | 这样 你文笔还不错 |
[25:17] | and anything’s possible | 可能性嘛 |
[25:20] | so why don’t you call me after the new year, okay? | 你不如年后给我个电话吧 行吗 |
[25:22] | And we’ll see where things are at. | 到时再看情况吧 |
[25:24] | I will call you in January. | 我会在一月打给你的 |
[25:25] | – Okay, good. Perfect. – Like, the first. | -好的 -一号怎样 |
[25:27] | – All right. Great. – At like 5 A. M. | -行 很好 -凌晨五点 |
[25:30] | Great, that’s good, Erin. Thank you. | 好的 没问题 艾琳 谢谢 |
[25:32] | Just remember the time difference. | 别忘了时差 |
[25:33] | – Okay. Bye, Hugh. Thank you. – Take care. Okay, bye, now. | -好的 再见 休 谢谢 -保重 再见 |
[25:40] | Hey, you. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[25:41] | Good afternoon, is Erin there, please? | 下午好 是艾琳吗 |
[25:44] | This is Erin. | 就是我 |
[25:46] | Is it? Well, | 是嘛 好吧 |
[25:46] | this is Garrett Austin Scully telephoning. | 我是加勒特·奥斯丁·舒利 |
[25:49] | I met you at that bar by the Centipede Machine. | 我们俩在蜈蚣机边上认识的 |
[25:52] | Yeah, I remember. Nice hair, decent face. | 我记得 发型不错 长得很俊 |
[25:55] | Ah. That’s the one. | 记性不错 |
[25:57] | Listen, I know this is your last night in New York, | 听着 我知道这是你在纽约的最后一天 |
[26:00] | so I was wondering if you would allow me to take you out | 我想能不能和你一起出去 |
[26:03] | for a nice farewell dinner. | 吃顿告别餐 |
[26:05] | I would love to. | 没问题 |
[26:13] | All right, I don’t wanna impress | 我不想一上来就吓到你 |
[26:14] | you all at once but these are actual cloth napkins. | 但这可是实打实的布餐巾 |
[26:18] | That’s genuine cloth, that’s polyester. | 是真的布 聚酯材料 |
[26:20] | Yeah, not to put on airs or anything, | 可不是摆臭架子 |
[26:22] | and all-you-can-eat garlic balls. | 还有蒜头可以享用 |
[26:24] | You have really outdone yourself, Mr. Scully. | 真是让你破费了啊 |
[26:30] | I will take that not sarcastically. | 我不会在乎你的讽刺口吻 |
[26:32] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[26:33] | Um, can I get your drink order to start with? | 能先点酒水吗 |
[26:36] | – Should we get some wine? – Yeah. | -喝点酒吧 -好啊 |
[26:38] | – Do you have a list? – Uh, we don’t. | -你们有酒单吗 -没有 |
[26:40] | We just have the one, the jug of wine? | 我们就只有这一种酒 |
[26:44] | It’s a Sunshine Harbor? | 阳光港湾 |
[26:46] | It’s the house wine. | 是本店特选 |
[26:49] | And how is it? How would you describe it? | 味道怎么样 描述一下 |
[26:51] | – Um, it’s okay. You know. – Well, there you go. | -不错吧 -就它了 |
[26:55] | All right. Well done. Well played. | 好吧 好的 做得好 |
[26:57] | I think the lady and I will partake of the Sunshine Harbor | 在你的热情推荐之下 |
[27:01] | per your glowing recommendation. | 我和这位女士很愿意享受一下阳光港湾 |
[27:02] | – Um, now, what year is this? – Uh… | -那 这是哪一年的 -这… |
[27:05] | This. | 这个… |
[27:07] | Nothing worse than an old wine. | 什么都比不上陈酿 |
[27:09] | That’s how I feel. | 我就想说这个 |
[27:10] | – I’ll be right back to get your order. – Okay. | -我马上回来为您点餐 -好的 |
[27:18] | I just wanna thank you for calling me a lady. | 谢谢你叫我女士 |
[27:22] | Well, because you are a beautiful, funny, intelligent woman | 因为你是个美丽 有趣 聪明的女性 |
[27:29] | who I’ve had an amazing time with. | 和你一起的时光真是美妙 |
[27:31] | Yeah, I’m bummed it’s our last night. | 想想这是我们的最后一天就好糟 |
[27:34] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:36] | And I’ve… | 我… |
[27:38] | I don’t think I’ve ever enjoyed getting to know someone more. | 认识你是最开心的事了 |
[27:41] | It’s been such a good six weeks. | 这六周真是 |
[27:44] | Went by so fast. | 时光飞快 |
[27:46] | I can’t really articulate. | 没说清楚 |
[27:49] | Six weeks too fast. | 六周过的太快了 |
[27:50] | Me like you. | 我喜欢您 |
[27:52] | Wine. | 干杯 |
[28:00] | – Oh, my God. – That’s disgusting. | -天呢 -真恶心 |
[28:02] | You’re lucky you didn’t keep it in, because I’m getting an ulcer. | 没喝是对的 我胃里跟着火似的 |
[28:58] | Well, I guess this is it. | 就这样吧 |
[28:59] | Yeah. Guess this is it. | 是啊 就这样了 |
[29:13] | Take care of yourself. | 好好保重 |
[29:18] | – Okay, bye. – I’ll s… | -再见 -我会… |
[29:21] | – Uh. Oh, let me… – I got it, I got it. | -哦 让我…-我自己来 |
[29:41] | Whoa, whoa. You can’t leave your car there. | 等等 你不能把车就这么放着 |
[29:43] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[29:44] | You can’t leave your car at the curb. | 不能把车停在路边上 |
[29:45] | I need to talk to this girl quickly. | 我得赶紧去和那姑娘说句话 |
[29:47] | Shit, you chasing a girl? | 去 你在泡妞 |
[29:48] | – Yeah. – For real? | -没错 -真的 |
[29:51] | – Yeah. – She got a nice ass? | -真的 -她屁股漂亮吗 |
[29:53] | Like the wind. | 如沐微风 |
[29:54] | – What the hell does that mean? – I have no idea. | -什么意思 -我也不知道 |
[29:57] | Please. Two seconds. | 拜托 马上就好 |
[30:00] | – Go on, now. – Thank you, thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢你 |
[30:02] | Thank you so much. Thank you, thank you. | 太感谢了 谢谢 |
[30:12] | Langford. Hey! | 兰福德 |
[30:15] | – What are you doing? – That sucked. | -你这是干嘛 -烂透了 |
[30:17] | – I know. – God. | -我知道 -天呢 |
[30:18] | – That was terrible. – Terrible. | -太可怕了 -可怕 |
[30:19] | – I can’t end it like this. – Neither can I. | -不能就这样结束了 -我也不能 |
[30:21] | And that car ride was a disaster. | 这一路可真是糟透了 |
[30:23] | Oh, that was awful. It was so awkward. | 糟透了 超级别扭 |
[30:25] | So awkward. | 别扭的要死 |
[30:26] | – It’s the worst. – The worst. | -没这么烂过 -最烂的 |
[30:27] | Yeah, sorry, go ahead. | 抱歉 您请 |
[30:29] | Thank you. Good, good. | 谢谢 好的 |
[30:30] | I didn’t know if you wanted to keep doing this | 我不知道你是否想和我继续下去 |
[30:32] | or how you felt. | 还是你是怎么想的 |
[30:33] | I just…I freaked out, okay? | 我真是…崩溃了 |
[30:37] | I’ve had such a good time with you | 和你在一起如此开心 |
[30:39] | and a part of me doesn’t want that to end | 我心里一方面不想就这样结束 |
[30:41] | but I have been down this road before with a guy. | 但我之前干过这种事 |
[30:44] | I dropped out of college and I followed him across the country | 我退了学 跟着他走南闯北 |
[30:48] | and I dropped everything for him. | 我为他放弃了一切 |
[30:51] | And that’s why my timeline is all off, | 所以我的人生步调全乱套了 |
[30:53] | you know? | 明白吗 |
[30:54] | And now I finally got everything back on track, | 现在一切终于又回到正轨 |
[30:56] | you know, with my life and school | 你明白吗 生活 学业 |
[30:58] | and then you had to come along | 然后你就出现了 |
[31:01] | and fuck that all up. | 把一切又打乱了 |
[31:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:06] | I’m not asking you to drop out of school or even move here. | 我没让你退学 也没让你来这 |
[31:09] | I’m just asking to see you because I don’t wanna lose you. | 我只想再见到你 因为我不想失去你 |
[31:15] | Fuck the miles. Fuck them. | 管他千里之外呢 去他妈的 |
[31:17] | I’ll be here and you’ll | 我在这 你在那 |
[31:19] | be there and we’ll just be long-distance | 我们可以异地恋 |
[31:21] | because quite frankly, I’m crazy about you. | 实话实说 我为你抓狂 |
[31:25] | I’m crazy about you too. | 我也是 |
[31:38] | I’m so glad you picked me up. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[31:41] | Of course. | 这有什么 |
[31:43] | Maya made you something. | 玛雅给你做了礼物 |
[31:47] | – She’s here. – Hi, everybody. | -她回来了 -大家好 |
[31:51] | Hi. Hi, my beautiful niece. | 你好 我的漂亮外甥女 |
[31:56] | “The suspect, Mr. Jones… | “嫌疑人 琼斯先生 |
[31:57] | was heavily intoxicated when he fired the. 44 Magnum.” | 开枪的时候喝的烂醉” |
[32:01] | We need to know where this information is coming from. | 我们得弄清这则信息的出处 |
[32:03] | Is this your own theory? | 其中是否运用了自己的理论 |
[32:07] | Aw, come on, man. Come on, dude. | 拜托 伙计 拜托 |
[32:09] | Are you serious? | 你没搞错吧 |
[32:10] | – All right. – What are y? | -好的 -你在干嘛 |
[32:12] | – Hold on. -“What are you doing?” | -稍等 -“你在干嘛” |
[32:13] | “Nothing. What are you doing?” | “没啥 你呢” |
[32:15] | “Nothing. This funny thing happened at work.” | “没啥 上班的时候有个搞笑的事儿” |
[32:18] | “This funny thing happened at school.” | “学校也有个搞笑的事儿” |
[32:25] | He sneezed and scared mommy panda. | 他打喷嚏吓到熊猫妈妈了 |
[32:29] | Oh, my God. Baby panda has a cold. | 天哪 小熊猫感冒了 |
[32:36] | I had a thing when I was a kid. | 我小时候着迷一事儿 |
[32:37] | I was obsessed with, like… | 我曾经沉迷一些事 像… |
[32:39] | I thought it was cool to not have lips. | 我觉得薄嘴唇很酷 |
[32:42] | Like Michael J. Fox and Jason Bateman. | 就像迈克尔·J·福克斯和杰森·贝特曼那样 |
[32:45] | Those guys, like, I idolized them. | 这些家伙 我真崇拜他们 |
[32:47] | They didn’t have, like, lips, | 他们薄嘴唇 对 嘴唇 |
[32:49] | and I had, like, big weird lips. | 我却长了怪怪的厚嘴唇 |
[33:18] | Look at that. You’re up. | 瞧啊 该你了 |
[33:22] | You kidding me? | 搞啥呢 |
[33:24] | What are you doing? Come on. Come… | 你干嘛呢 拜托 别… |
[33:27] | What the fuck? | 真他妈的 |
[33:29] | Fore! | 让开 |
[33:30] | – Are you fucking kidding? – Yeah, that was a joke. | -你开什么玩笑呢 -是啊 开个玩笑 |
[33:37] | You’re such an asshole. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[33:38] | I gotta program all my numbers into this goddamn thing. | 我得把所有的号码存到这个手机里 |
[33:40] | Ha, ha. Come on, man, my actions were justified. | 别介 我那么做也合情合理啊 |
[33:43] | It was a pretty good hit. | 刚才那一击很漂亮 |
[33:44] | It was funny, I’ll give you that, but justified? Really? | 好玩 没错 合情合理嘛 有病吧 |
[33:47] | – Destroying my phone? Come on. – No, maybe not. | -摔我手机 搞什么 -好像不合理 |
[33:50] | No, probably not. Not at all. | 貌似不合理 一点儿都不 |
[33:52] | No, but it’s like her vagina has you possessed. | 就像你正跟她在翻云覆雨 |
[33:55] | I like him. A lot. | 我喜欢他 很喜欢 |
[33:56] | Okay, I know, I know, but are you dating? | 行 我知道了 但你有跟他在交往吗 |
[33:59] | – Are you in an exclusive relationship? – I don’t know. | -你们是认真的吗 -我不知道 |
[34:02] | What do you mean? Don’t you think you should know? | 你什么意思 你不知道谁知道 |
[34:04] | I mean, he could be out there | 我是说 说不定他混在外面 |
[34:06] | dry humping half of New York City right now. | 和半个纽约的妞跳隔衣擦火呢 |
[34:09] | “Dry humping”? Oh, that’s scandalous. That worries me. | “隔衣擦火” 那太丢人了 我好怕哦 |
[34:12] | Phil and I dry hump. Okay? | 菲尔和我就那样 知道吧 |
[34:14] | And it is intense. And it’s very erotic. | 很激烈 很让人有性趣 |
[34:16] | And it’s the only way that I can actually get off. | 那也是我唯一能达到高潮的方法 |
[34:18] | Dry humping is no fucking joke. | 隔衣擦火不是什么情趣玩笑 |
[34:21] | So I think that you need to be clear about what this relationship is. | 我觉得你应该清楚这段关系到底是什么 |
[34:25] | Now what is the story with you guys? | 你们两个是怎么回事呢 |
[34:26] | Are you doing it monogamous or what’s the deal? | 你们是玩一对一吗还是别的什么花样 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:31] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不知道 |
[34:32] | – Maybe, yeah. -“Maybe”? | -可能就那样 -“可能” |
[34:34] | Wow, okay. You know what”maybe” gets you? | 得 你知道”可能”会有什么下场吗 |
[34:37] | It gets her sucking every dude’s dick out there at Stanford. It really does. | 可能她在和斯坦福的每个男人乱搞 真的 |
[34:41] | Then you go out there and you visit her. | 然后你过去那边看她 |
[34:42] | You have to kiss that blow-job factory she calls a mouth. | 你就会亲吻那个她称为嘴的吹箫工具 |
[34:45] | Thank you for that visual. Thanks, pal. | 谢谢你这番春宫描述啊 谢谢兄弟 |
[34:48] | – That was, like… – Way graphic. That was, like, extremely graphic. | -那很…-生动 那及其生动 |
[34:51] | He’s thousands of miles away from here. | 他在几千里外的地方 |
[34:53] | You don’t know what he’s doing right now. | 你不知道他在干嘛 |
[34:55] | He could be at some bar, | 他可能在某个酒吧 |
[34:58] | doing shots with some sexy bartender… | 和某个性感酒吧妹翻云覆雨 |
[35:00] | dry humping her. | 隔衣擦火呢 |
[35:01] | We haven’t set the boundaries yet. | 我们还没开始约束彼此呢 |
[35:03] | – Okay? – Oh, my God. | -行了吧 -天啊 |
[35:04] | We’re not trying to choke each other with commitment. | 我们可不想用承诺让彼此窒息 |
[35:07] | But now you’re fucking freaking me out… | 但你现在让我焦虑不安… |
[35:09] | and I can’t do anything but | 我什么也做不了只能 |
[35:10] | picture him humping some fucking bartender. | 想着他和某个该死的酒吧妹乱搞 |
[35:12] | Thank you. | 多亏你了 |
[35:13] | I’m your sister, honey. This is what I’m here to do: terrify you. | 我是你姐啊 宝贝 我就是来吓唬你的 |
[35:16] | Now I see Phil dry humping you. | 现在我知道菲尔和你隔衣擦火了 |
[35:17] | You don’t wanna see that. | 你不会想看见那个场景的 |
[35:18] | I don’t wanna think about what that looks like. It’s not pretty. | 我都不愿意想那是什么样的 不养眼 |
[35:22] | Like, between the snorting and the slobbering… | 吭哧吭哧 流口水 |
[35:24] | he’s like a fucking shar-pei. | 他像只他妈的沙皮狗 |
[35:26] | Or what are those dogs with the: | 或是那种会发出这种声音的狗 |
[35:29] | – Bulldogs? – Yeah. Like a fucking bulldog. | -斗牛犬吗 -没错 就像只他妈斗牛犬 |
[35:32] | Does he look up at you when he goes down on you? | 当他想要往你下面走时会抬头看你吗 |
[35:34] | – Wanting approval? – Yes. Ha, ha. | -需要你的同意吗 -是的 |
[35:37] | “Am I doing it okay? Am I doing it okay?” | “我这么做行吗 我这么做行吗” |
[35:39] | – I hate that. Shut up and lick. – Yeah. | -我讨厌那种 闭嘴做就是了 -没错 |
[35:41] | I don’t know, actually. | 我不知道 其实 |
[35:43] | Okay, look, look. Can you see other people? All right? | 行了 听着 你能和其他女人见面吗 |
[35:45] | Can you hook up with other people? | 你能把别的妹吗 |
[35:47] | – Can you masturbate? – Masturbate? | -你能手淫吗 -手淫 |
[35:49] | Can you masturbate yourself off at all? | 你能让自己彻底兴奋起来吗 |
[35:51] | – Why wouldn’t I be able to do that? – Some girls frown upon that, man. | -这有什么不能的 -有些女的就不同意 |
[35:54] | Some girls don’t like you to masturbate at all. | 有些女孩一点都不喜欢你自己慰劳自己 |
[35:56] | She’s not like a puritan. | 她才不是那种清教徒呢 |
[35:57] | Well, I’m just saying, like, | 好吧 我只是说说 |
[35:59] | some women don’t like people masturbating. | 有些女人就是不喜欢别人手淫 |
[36:02] | Because I can hear you through the walls. | 因为我能隔着墙听见你那边的声音 |
[36:04] | And you crack off a lot. | 你好多次早泄 |
[36:06] | “Crack it off”? | “早泄” |
[36:07] | Who says”crack it off”? | 谁说”早泄”了 |
[36:08] | Why? What do you say? | 怎么了 那你怎么说 |
[36:10] | You may be thinking of “snap one off”? | 你该说我是行动迅速 |
[36:12] | -“Snap it off”? – Or”Pop”? Like,”Pop one off”? | -“行动迅速”吗 -要不”速战速决” |
[36:14] | I don’t want anything to snap and pop when I’m masturbating. | 我在手淫时可不想快速也不想停顿 |
[36:17] | If it cracks a little bit, fine. | 如果射的早了点 没关系 |
[36:19] | “Fine”? | “没关系”吗 |
[36:20] | The point is, you’re gonna chafe yourself cracking off as much as you do. | 关键是你能让自己尽可能多地爽快几次 |
[36:23] | All right, so, we… | 算了 那我们… |
[36:24] | Do you need help across the street? | 你过马路需要帮忙吗 |
[36:26] | Okay. Don’t pull, though. | 行 别拖我就行 |
[36:27] | He goes crazy. He’s furious with his penis or something. | 他变得不可理喻 他对自己的老二不满意 |
[36:31] | Angry. | 很生气 |
[36:32] | Angry masturbation, which is dangerous. | 生手淫的气 这很危险 |
[36:34] | – You can really injure yourself. – Yeah. | -你可能弄伤自己 -对 |
[36:36] | So he doesn’t really know that. | 他真的好像不知道似的 |
[36:38] | Yeah. I have to tell my grandson that. | 对 我要告诉我孙子这个 |
[36:40] | Tell your grandson. Tell your grandson’s friends, you know? | 告诉你孙子 告诉你孙子的朋友 知道吗 |
[36:43] | Well, just him. Not others. | 就我孙子就行 其他人不用了 |
[36:45] | You’re right. Just him. | 你说的是 告诉他就行了 |
[36:46] | It might get awkward telling all his friends. | 告诉他朋友有点太尴尬了 |
[36:50] | I guess you have to define it at some point. | 我觉得某种意义上需要给这种关系个名分 |
[36:53] | So I guess we’re saying… | 那我们就说… |
[36:58] | we’re exclusive? | 我们是一对儿 |
[37:00] | – Yeah. – Great. | -行 -好极了 |
[37:03] | – I’m happy. – Me too. | -我很高兴 -我也是 |
[37:04] | Secretly, this is what I was aiming for. | 背地里 这正是我想要的 |
[37:08] | Well, not-so-secretly, me too. | 这是我光明正大地想要的 |
[37:11] | Keep it light. | 放松 |
[37:12] | Light. Disease-free and light. | 放松 健康 放松 |
[37:14] | – Ha-ha-ha. – Bye. | -哈哈哈 -拜 |
[37:17] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[37:21] | Can I please get the garbage omelet, double meat, home fries… | 我要煎蛋卷 双份肉 私房薯条 |
[37:26] | and how about everything bagel… | 还要个百吉饼… |
[37:28] | …with butter, cream cheese, jelly, all that shit. | 佐以黄油 奶油起司 果冻什么的 |
[37:31] | And then, you know what? I’ll take a chocolate shake. | 然后呢 我还要个巧克力奶昔 |
[37:33] | And I will make it very easy for you. | 给你省点事 |
[37:35] | – You know, I’ll have that same exact thing. – Okay. | -要跟他一样的 -好 |
[37:38] | – I’ll just have the turkey burger. – Okay. | -我就要个火鸡汉堡 -好 |
[37:40] | Is there a way to just wrap it in lettuce, | 能不能就拿生菜裹着 |
[37:43] | like use lettuce for the bun? | 就是只用生菜不要面包 |
[37:45] | – We can do no bun. Does that work? – No bun. | -我们可以不用面包 行吗 -不用面包 |
[37:47] | Fries or salad? | 要薯条还是沙拉 |
[37:49] | Uh, I’ll get the salad with dressing on the side. | 我要沙拉 沙拉酱另放 |
[37:52] | – Yep, coming up. – Thank you. | -好 马上来 -谢谢 |
[37:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:57] | – You’re eating like a bird there, huh? – No. | -你就吃那么点儿啊 -没有 |
[38:00] | He’s visiting Erin for Thanksgiving and worrying about his weight. | 他感恩节要去看艾琳担心体重呢 |
[38:03] | – All right. – Jesus. | -原来如此 -上帝啊 |
[38:05] | I told you not to say anything. | 不是告诉你别乱说嘛 |
[38:07] | We haven’t seen each other in a while, okay? | 我们有一阵子没见面了 好吧 |
[38:09] | Okay, I get that. I understand. That makes sense to me. | 行 我理解 能明白你为啥那么做 |
[38:12] | – Wanna tighten up. – I get you, I get you. | -想结实一点儿 -理解 理解 |
[38:14] | If you’re so worried about your appearance, | 你要真这么担心你的外表 |
[38:16] | are you gonna do something about your veiny, white skin? Mm. | 你是不是该对你那有苍白的皮肤做点什么 |
[38:19] | Right now you look like an actor in a kabuki troupe. | 现在你看着像日本歌舞伎团的演员 |
[38:22] | – You’re really want to talk about appearances. – How so? | -你真要谈论外表吗 -怎么不能啊 |
[38:24] | No offense, but with the moustache… | 无意冒犯 但就你那小胡子… |
[38:26] | – What? You don’t like it? – It’s disgusting. | -怎么 你不喜欢 -恶心死了 |
[38:29] | I don’t care what you think about this. This is not for you. | 我才不管你怎么想呢 这又不是为你留的 |
[38:31] | Who’s it for, the ’83 Yankees bullpen? | 那为谁呢 八三洋基队替补吗 |
[38:34] | Very funny. | 很搞笑 |
[38:36] | No, I’m actually trying to scratch | 不是 我其实是想从我的”上她”清单 |
[38:37] | a very specific demographic off my fuck-it list. | 中抓到一组特定人群 |
[38:40] | What’s a fuck-it list? | 什么是”上她”清单 |
[38:41] | He’s got this list, it’s like a bucket list… | 他这个单子就像个购物清单 |
[38:43] | but it’s women he’s trying to bang before he dies. | 不过是他想在翘辫子前搞的女人名单 |
[38:46] | So, what kind of women are you hoping | 那你想用你那一撮小胡子 |
[38:48] | to attract with your moustache? | 吸引什么样的女人呢 |
[38:49] | Older women, between 45 and 60. | 成熟女人 四十五到六十岁的 |
[38:50] | Oh, so, cougars. | 噢 妈妈型的 |
[38:51] | – This is where it’s weird. – No. No, not cougars. | -这就奇怪了 -不是 不是那种 |
[38:54] | Okay, see, cougars, to me, are sad, desperate | 你说的这种在我看来是悲伤绝望的 |
[38:57] | older women that want to be young now. | 老太婆 她们希望年轻 |
[38:59] | Okay? But what I’m looking for are older attractive women… | 但我要找的是年长的有吸引力的女人 |
[39:02] | that want to be young again. All right? | 那种希望重拾青春的 明白吗 |
[39:05] | See, when women see me with a moustache of that type… | 你看 当女人看见我留这种小胡子时 |
[39:08] | they’re transported back to a time when the moustache was king: | 她们仿佛回到了小胡子盛行的那个年代 |
[39:11] | – The ’70s, the early ’80s, alright?. – Right. | -七十年代 八十年代初 懂吗 -懂 |
[39:13] | All right? The era of their sexual awakening. | 对吧 那个她们性欲高涨的时期 |
[39:15] | So then, when I’m on top of them, and they look up at me… | 所以当我在她们上面时 她们抬头看着我 |
[39:18] | they see this person, they’re transported to that time. | 她们看着我的人 回想到她们的辉煌时期 |
[39:21] | All right? See, this isn’t a moustache, it’s a time machine. | 所以 这不只是个小胡子 这是时间机器 |
[39:24] | It’s a time machine to the back of Burt Reynolds’ Camaro. | 伯特· 雷诺开着雪福来的时间机器 |
[39:27] | Right. You know what, it’s… | 好吧 你知道吗 那个… |
[39:29] | Bottom line is don’t get a moustache, get a tan. | 也不指望你弄个小胡子 弄个褐色皮肤就行 |
[39:31] | I don’t think she’s that kind of girl. | 她不是那种女孩 |
[39:33] | I don’t think she’s that superficial. | 我觉得她才没有那么肤浅呢 |
[39:35] | Really? Okay, so she won’t bang fat dudes… | 真的吗 这么说她不会乱搞肥男 |
[39:37] | but she will sleep with a guy that looks like his face is covered in jizz? | 但是她会和一个满脸苍白的男人睡吗 |
[39:41] | If she’s gonna dump you for eating carbs… | 如果她会因为你吃太多碳水化合物和你分手 |
[39:43] | she’ll dump you for not having a tan. | 那她也会因为你没有棕褐色皮肤跟你分手 |
[39:45] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[39:47] | All right, I get the point. | 行了 我知道了 |
[39:50] | Once you’re in the machine, it’s pretty self-explanatory. | 你进到染色房里 就明白怎么回事了 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna wanna put this on your hands, especially under your nails… | 你得把这个抹在手上的 尤其是指甲下面 |
[39:56] | unless you want your hands stained. | 除非你想给手也染个色 |
[39:58] | – Right this way. – Okay. | -这边请 -好的 |
[40:01] | – Enjoy the Faux de Soleil. – Just a quick question. Uh… | -享受这着色之旅吧 -还有个问题… |
[40:34] | Hello. Tanning will begin in five… | 注意 着色倒计时五… |
[40:38] | Four, three… | 四 三… |
[40:41] | – Should I be wearing underwear? – Two, one. | -我需要穿内裤吗 -二 一 |
[40:43] | Excuse me. Oh, God. Oh, goddamn it. | 你说什么 噢天哪 该死的 |
[40:47] | Oh, and it stings. | 噢 痛 |
[40:48] | Fuck. Fuck, my eyes sting. | 妈的 妈的 眼睛沙的慌 |
[40:49] | What is this? Excuse me. | 这怎么回事 请问一下 |
[40:51] | Should I be wearing goggles? | 我是不是要戴护目镜呢 |
[40:53] | It stings. Is this bad? | 疼 这有害吗 |
[40:56] | Ah. Tastes gross. Pff, pff. | 味道真臭 |
[40:59] | Tastes like poison. Pff, pff. | 有毒吧 |
[41:01] | Should I?…Is it bad if I eat it? | 我该…我吃进去了些会有问题吗 |
[41:11] | Erin, you just got sat another table. | 艾琳 你又来一桌客人 |
[41:13] | No way. I closed out my section. You know it, dude. | 随他 我收工了 你知道的 姐们儿 |
[41:16] | Well, you were requested. So… | 但是 你被点名要求服务 所以… |
[41:20] | Sorry, Mama. | 不好意思啦 |
[41:24] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[41:29] | I’m not gonna order anything, I want you to know. | 我想告诉你 我不准备点任何东西 |
[41:32] | But I got a tip for you. | 但我给你准备了小费 |
[41:34] | Is it the tip of your penis? | 这小费是你的小弟弟吗 |
[41:37] | No, gross. Yes, it is. | 才不是呢 恶心 对 就是 |
[41:41] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天啊 |
[41:44] | – Twenty percent of my dick. – Ha-ha-ha! | -我小弟弟的五分之一 -哈哈哈 |
[41:58] | Oh, God, yes. Come on. | 噢 天哪 快点 |
[42:00] | – Where’s the bedroom? – Too far. | -卧室在哪儿 -太远了 |
[42:03] | Come over here. | 来这上面吧 |
[42:07] | Oh, God. Oh, I missed you. | 噢 天哪 我想死你了 |
[42:09] | Come here. God! | 过来 神啊 |
[42:11] | Oh, God. Oh, God! | 噢 天哪 天哪 |
[42:23] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[42:26] | They came in so fast, I didn’t know where to go. | 他们进来的太快了 我不知道该去哪儿 |
[42:29] | Hi. I’m Phil. | 你好 我是菲尔 |
[42:31] | Hey. I’m Garrett. | 你好 我是加勒特 |
[42:32] | – Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[42:34] | – Why are you introducing yourself? – I don’t wanna be rude. | -你介绍自己干嘛 -我不想失礼啊 |
[42:37] | Get up. Fucking get up. | 快起来 赶快啊 |
[42:39] | Is she still here? | 她还在这里吗 |
[42:40] | – You got a handprint on your ass. – I’ll tell you about that later. | -你屁股上有个手印 -我完了给你细说 |
[42:43] | – Don’t engage. – I’m eating at a dinner table. | -别在这里搅合了 -我在桌子上吃东西呢 |
[42:45] | They’re the ones fucking. | 他们才是在这里乱搞的 |
[42:47] | Go. Get fucking fuck upstairs. | 快给我滚到楼上去 |
[42:50] | You guys are all set up, so I’ll just… | 你们都箭在弦上了 那我就只好… |
[42:52] | Make yourself at home. | 跟在自己家一样别客气啊 |
[43:11] | Mm. Corinne, these mashed potatoes are amazing. | 科琳 这土豆泥真是太赞了 |
[43:16] | Thank you. I spent all day cleaning the table. | 谢谢 我一整天都在清理桌子呢 |
[43:18] | – Sorry? – Making them. | -你说什么 -做土豆泥啊 |
[43:20] | I spent… It’s an old recipe from the family. | 我花了…这是独家食谱 |
[43:23] | Ahem. Well, very good. | 不错 非常好 |
[43:27] | – Um, Garrett. – Yes, Karen. | -加勒特 -是 凯伦 |
[43:29] | Now, are you a singer or a musician? | 你现在是歌手还是音乐家呢 |
[43:33] | No. Neither one. Excuse me. | 什么都不是 不好意思 |
[43:35] | Yeah, I’m just behind-the-scenes guy. | 我只是个幕后工作人员 |
[43:38] | He actually goes out and scouts bands, | 他其实会出去物色乐队 |
[43:40] | and then he signs them to his label… | 然后把他们签约到他手下 |
[43:44] | and he takes us to, like, these amazing places. | 他把我们带去那些不可思议的地方 |
[43:47] | These seedy hole-in-the-walls | 你从不知道的 |
[43:48] | that you’d never know existed. | 那些墙上都会有破洞的地方 |
[43:50] | – That sounds cool. – It’s not that cool. | -听着很赞啊 -也就那样了 |
[43:52] | – She’s building it up. – It is cool. | -她夸大其词了 -真的很厉害啊 |
[43:54] | She’s being sweet. | 她是说我好话呢 |
[43:56] | Believe me, it’s a lot more interesting than what Ron does. | 相信我 这比罗恩的工作有意思多了 |
[43:58] | He makes boxes for a living. | 他以做盒子为生 |
[44:01] | Cardboard containers, Karen. | 是硬纸板收容器 凯伦 |
[44:02] | Please. They’re cardboard…I’m a supervisor. | 拜托 那是硬纸板的 我是主管 |
[44:04] | Pretty much boxes. Pretty much boxes. | 基本就是盒子 就是盒子 |
[44:06] | They’re cardboard containers. | 那是硬纸板收容器 |
[44:08] | Oh. I often use boxes. | 我经常用到盒子 |
[44:13] | The thing about my job is that it’s in a state of flux. | 我工作其实很不稳定 |
[44:16] | In fact, both of our fields are kind of a little… | 其实 我们两个的工作都有点… |
[44:19] | – We’re in very similar positions. – Yeah. | -我们职位很像 -没错 |
[44:21] | But we do it because we love it. | 我们因为热爱才做那份工作 |
[44:23] | We do it because we love it. | 我们因为爱才做的 |
[44:24] | So, Erin, did you know he was coming in? | 那艾琳 你知道他要来看你吗 |
[44:28] | No. He completely surprised me. | 不知道 他完全给我了个惊喜 |
[44:30] | Surprised me too. | 也让我吃了一惊 |
[44:32] | – No one knew. – And it was quite a surprise. | -没人知道 -那绝对是个惊喜 |
[44:35] | But he surprised me at work with flowers. | 我正当班他突然送花来了 让我很惊喜 |
[44:40] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[44:43] | It wasn’t a big deal. | 那真没什么 |
[44:45] | I didn’t, like, rappel in from some helicopter. I just showed up. | 我也没从直升机上跳下来 就这样来了 |
[44:48] | How come you never do that? Ha, ha. | 你怎么从来都不这么做啊 |
[44:51] | Because we live together, Karen. | 因为我们住一起啊 凯伦 |
[44:52] | I know, but it’s nice to show a gesture of appreciation. | 我知道 但表达一下爱慕也不错啊 |
[44:55] | How long have you guys been together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[44:58] | – It’s been a long time now. Yeah. – Long time. | -有很长时间了 -很长了 |
[45:00] | It’s kind of like when you get really drunk | 这就像你喝的烂醉 |
[45:02] | and you just black out… | 然后不省人事 |
[45:03] | you don’t know how much time’s gone by. | 你都不知道过了多久 |
[45:05] | Sort of a similar feeling. | 差不多的感觉 |
[45:10] | Erin, Karen, | 艾琳 凯伦 |
[45:12] | would you come help me in the kitchen with dessert? | 能来厨房帮我弄一下甜点吗 |
[45:14] | Absolutely. Corinne’s gonna go assassinate your character. | 没问题 科琳要对你实行清剿了 |
[45:15] | I gotta play defense. | 我去打个保卫战 |
[45:18] | – Oh. Hurry. Hurry up. – Yeah. | -噢 那快去 -知道了 |
[45:24] | So, Ron, do you make all different sizes of boxes, | 罗恩 你是做不同尺寸的盒子呢 |
[45:27] | or do you specialize in a certain?… | 还是专做一种呢 |
[45:29] | Do you have any idea of the trouble that you’re causing us there, chief? | 你知道你给我们惹了多大麻烦吗 |
[45:35] | Ron, please, tell me what’s bothering you. | 罗恩 告诉我你烦恼什么呢 |
[45:37] | I’ll tell you what’s bothering me there, bucko. | 我来告诉你我烦恼什么呢 小子 |
[45:40] | You just caused a prime-time problem between me and my wife. | 你刚给我和我太太制造了个”经典剧场”问题 |
[45:43] | Now I gotta go home and listen to her complain | 现在我要回家听她抱怨 |
[45:45] | that I don’t do enough for her. | 我对她不够上心了 |
[45:46] | You think some effing sappy shit makes you a real boyfriend? | 你以为 做这点儿矫情事 就是好男友啦 |
[45:50] | I stopped listening after”Bucko.” | 我在你说了”小子”那词后就没在听了 |
[45:52] | Listen up. We’re in the effing trenches here, | 听着 我们现在正处在水深火热中呢 |
[45:55] | where the real hell happens. | 就是传说中的地狱生活 |
[45:56] | All right? And we’re here every day. | 我们每天都这样 |
[45:58] | It’s not about flowers and presents | 这根本不是送花送礼物 |
[46:00] | and showing up for the weekend. | 和周末出现送惊喜的事 |
[46:02] | Do you think you can just come in here | 你以为喷层深肤色 |
[46:04] | with your fake tan and your girl shirt? | 套上见花哨的衣服就行了吗 |
[46:06] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[46:08] | You think that’s what it’s like when you’re married? | 你以为结婚后还是那么回事儿吗 |
[46:10] | When you’re in a serious, long-term relationship? | 当你处在一段严肃的长期关系中时 |
[46:15] | You think you’re gonna be able to | 你觉得你还能 |
[46:16] | work out and keep that nice ass of yours? | 边工作边维持那样的屁股吗 |
[46:19] | No. You’re not gonna be able to keep it. | 不能 你没办法那样了 |
[46:25] | And I don’t wanna say. | 我不想说 |
[46:29] | If it goes away. | 如果它消逝了 |
[46:34] | Hey, how are you? | 你好 你过得怎么样啊 |
[46:35] | I’m good. How are you? | 我挺好 你呢 |
[46:36] | Hey, do you remember my friend Harper from work? | 你还记得我一起工作的朋友哈珀吗 |
[46:38] | Yeah, we’ve met. How are you? It’s good to see you again. | 记得 我们见过 你好吗 很高兴再见 |
[46:54] | What the rest did I was average. | 我过去碌碌无为 |
[46:57] | But I don’t mind. | 但我不放在心上 |
[47:01] | Drawn on two sides without disguise. | 漂泊不定不懂伪装 |
[47:05] | But I don’t mind. | 但我不放在心上 |
[47:08] | And I, I spit fire. | 我燃起了火 |
[47:13] | – I love them. Yeah. – Yeah? They’re so good. | -我喜欢他们 -是吗 他们很棒 |
[47:16] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[47:18] | They spent three years and | 他们花了三年时间 |
[47:20] | all their money getting this produced. | 和所有钱才有了这个 |
[47:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[47:23] | These are the bands that should get noticed, you know? | 这些才是该被关注的乐队 你知道吗 |
[47:25] | I hate that… I hate that a band like this | 我讨厌这种…我讨厌一个这么好的乐队 |
[47:28] | would get passed over because of money. | 因为资金的问题被忽视 |
[47:30] | It’s just, you know, take a chance on someone | 就是你知道 给某人个机会 |
[47:32] | because they deserve it… | 因为他们值得 |
[47:33] | because they’re genuinely talented. | 因为他们很有才 |
[47:35] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[47:37] | It’s just frustrating because | 真是太郁闷了 |
[47:38] | I know at my label they’d never go for something like this. | 我的公司 他们从来不会喜欢这样的 |
[47:40] | You know it would be like a waste of time to bring it up. | 说这件事简直就是浪费时间 |
[47:43] | If you act all melodramatic like that, | 如果你就是像这样表达想法的话 |
[47:45] | yeah, it would be. | 没错 这就是浪费时间 |
[47:46] | But if you showed your balls | 但是如果掏出你的老二 |
[47:47] | and you went in there and got in their face… | 走进去 对着他们说”听听这张” |
[47:50] | and said”Listen to this,” The worst they could do is say no. | 他们顶多对你说不 |
[47:53] | Or get mad at you because you showed your balls. | 或对你发彪 因为你掏出了你的老二 |
[47:55] | – There you are. – Damon. | -你们在这 -戴蒙 |
[47:59] | How are you? | 最近好吗 |
[48:00] | – I’m all right. How are you? – I’m great. | -很好 你呢 -我也很好 |
[48:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[48:04] | – Garrett. – I’m Damon. | -我是加勒特 -我是戴蒙 |
[48:05] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[48:07] | – We all work together. He is the bartender. | -我们一起工作 他是服务生 |
[48:11] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[48:12] | – Where have you been, Damon? – I was just helping my mom move. | -你去哪了 戴蒙 -帮我妈妈搬家 |
[48:17] | No, she’s just getting old… | 不 她上了年纪 |
[48:19] | and I want her to live closer to me, you know? | 想让她住的离我近点 |
[48:23] | Gush. | 天啊 |
[48:24] | It’s funny, because I actually | 真有趣 因为实际上 |
[48:25] | want my mother to move further away from me. | 我希望我老妈住的离我远点 |
[48:30] | Damon is close with his mom. Good, good, good. | 戴蒙跟他妈很亲 好 好 好 |
[48:32] | – Well, you know, it’s my mom, you know? -So cute. | -要知道 那是我老妈妈 对吧 -真可爱 |
[48:35] | -“And then my mom.” – My mom. | -那我老妈妈 -我妈妈 |
[48:37] | Mothers are important. Yeah, they are. | 母亲们很重要 对 很重要 |
[48:40] | You wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for her vagina. | 如果不是她的阴道的话 你也不会在这了 |
[48:42] | Found it easy. | 很简单 |
[48:44] | Easy. | 简单 |
[48:59] | – What? – Sorry. Sorry. | -什么 -对不起 对不起 |
[49:01] | Maya. Okay. | 玛雅 好的 |
[49:05] | Hells yeah. | 天啊 真好 |
[49:07] | – Icing and vodka. – Mm. | -冰激凌蛋糕 -恩 |
[49:09] | – That’s a great chaser. Mm. – Mm. Taste it. | -这个来解酒不错 恩 -恩 尝尝 |
[49:15] | So Damon seems like a good guy. | 那么戴蒙看起来很不错 |
[49:18] | My God. He’s amazing. | 老天 他很棒 |
[49:20] | – Like my rock. – Your rock? | -就像我的靠山 -你的靠山 |
[49:23] | Yeah, I wouldn’t get through work without him. | 对 没有他 我可搞不定我的工作 |
[49:25] | And he’s handsome, and he loves his mother, and… | 而且他很帅 还爱他的妈妈 还 |
[49:30] | – Are you jealous? – Come on. Come on. | -你吃醋了吗 -拜托 怎么会 |
[49:33] | No. | 没有 |
[49:35] | Yes, you are. | 不对 你吃醋了 |
[49:37] | I’m just a little curious if you guys have ever, you know… | 我只是有点好奇 如果你们俩曾经 你知道 |
[49:41] | You know. Sorry. | 你知道 对不起 |
[49:45] | No. No. Not at all. | 不 不 肯定不会 |
[49:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[49:51] | You always gotta close your eyes. | 你总是闭上眼睛 |
[50:04] | – Corinne. – Hey. | -科琳 -你好 |
[50:06] | I’m taking off. | 我要飞回去了 |
[50:09] | Can I help you out here? | 要帮忙吗 |
[50:10] | I don’t know what happened. It was something… | 我不知道怎么了 有些事 |
[50:13] | – No! No! No. – God. | -不 不 不 -天啊 |
[50:14] | – Sorry. No. No thank you. I’m good. – Okay. | -对不起 不 不 谢谢 我没事 -好吧 |
[50:17] | – I’m good. – I’m so sorry. | -我没事 -真的很抱歉 |
[50:20] | Our introduction was not how I imagined it would be, obviously… | 显然 我们的见面并非我预想的那样 |
[50:27] | but that was my hand. | 不过那是我的手 |
[50:29] | The handprint on my buttocks… | 我屁股上的 手印 |
[50:36] | and my genitalia. | 还有鸡鸡上的 |
[50:39] | You have a handprint on your crotch too? | 你大腿根也有手印吗 |
[50:43] | – You ready? – Yes. Great. | -好了吗 -恩 好了 |
[50:47] | – Okay. See you later, Corinne. – I’ll be back soon. | -好 再见 科琳 -我马上回来 |
[50:50] | – Okay, bye. – Okay, bye. | -好的 再见 -好的 再见 |
[50:52] | – Have a safe… – What? | -一路…-什么 |
[50:54] | – Have a safe flight, Garrett. – Thank you. You too… | -一路顺风 加勒特 -谢谢 你也 |
[50:57] | Not…You’re not flying. Okay. | 不对 你不走 好的 |
[51:04] | Yes. Middle seat. Awesome. | 很好 中间座位 太棒了 |
[51:07] | And a layover. Be fun. | 还要中途滞留 有趣 |
[51:10] | Thank you for making this trip. | 谢谢你过来看我 |
[51:13] | Thank you. That was the best. | 谢谢你 这真棒 |
[51:15] | I had fun. | 我很开心 |
[51:16] | I had fun too. Despite everything… | 我也是 尽管每件事都 |
[51:20] | Please, please apologize to her again for me. | 拜托 拜托替我向她道歉 |
[51:22] | – I will. – Okay. | -我会的 -好 |
[51:24] | – God, she hates me. She does. – Yeah. | -天啊 她恨死我了 肯定是 -对 |
[51:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[51:34] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[51:47] | I miss you already. | 已经想你了 |
[52:06] | Cruella de Vil was not based on an actual person. | 得维库尔乐不是根据真人改编的 |
[52:09] | I’m pretty sure she was. A German lady. | 我很确定是 一个德国女人 |
[52:12] | I think you’re wrong about that. Dan. | 你可错了 丹 |
[52:14] | Welcome home, buddy boy. | 欢迎回家 老兄 |
[52:16] | Dude, what the fuck is this? | 老兄 你他妈在干什么 |
[52:18] | We got an open-door policy. | 我们有门户开放政策 |
[52:19] | -It’s cool. – Why? Why do you have that? | -酷毙了 -为什么 你们为什么这样 |
[52:21] | We don’t. He does. I just kind of accept it. | 不是我们 是他 我只是接受 并不赞同 |
[52:24] | – How was the trip, bro? – It was awesome. | -旅途还好吧 哥们 -很棒 |
[52:27] | – Do we have beers? – We do have beers. | -有啤酒吗 -当然有啤酒 |
[52:29] | – Will you grab me one? – Great. | -给我拿一瓶好吗 -好的 |
[52:30] | Don’t drink a beer on the toilet. | 别在厕所里喝啤酒 |
[52:32] | I was worried you’d get dumped… | 我还怕你被甩了 |
[52:34] | and we’d have to go to the bar. It went well, huh? | 然后还得去酒吧呢 一切顺利? |
[52:36] | No. It was really good. | 不 是很棒 |
[52:38] | All the way. That’s all I’m doing. | 一直如此 我就放到这里了 |
[52:40] | – Not far enough. – That’s as far as I’m going. | -还不够近 -我只能放在那了 |
[52:42] | – I can’t reach. – That’s as far as I go. | -够不到 -我只能到那里 |
[52:44] | I am not gonna hand you a beer while you’re shitting. | 你拉屎时 我可不递你啤酒 |
[52:46] | – I don’t wanna get up. – Get it afterwards. | -我不想起来 -拉完再喝 |
[52:49] | I’m pooping as we speak. I don’t wanna have to get up to get a… | 我一边拉屎一边说话 可不想起来够一瓶 |
[52:52] | Take it. There. Take it. | 接着 给 接着 |
[52:54] | Thank you! Enjoy it. All right? | 谢谢 好好享受 好吗 |
[52:55] | – I’m gonna go. – It’s fine. It’s closed now. | -我要走了 -很好 现在关上了 |
[52:59] | Did you tell her you loved her? | 跟她说你爱她了吗 |
[53:03] | – I might have. – Did you really? | -可能说了 -真的吗 |
[53:05] | Yeah. I did. | 对 我说了 |
[53:06] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[53:09] | – You gotta be careful. – No. | -你得小心点 -不 |
[53:11] | – You gotta be careful. – Don’t tell him he has to be careful. | -你得小心点 -别跟他说要小心点 |
[53:14] | – How long have you been together? – Four months. | -你们在一起多久了 -四个月 |
[53:17] | That’s a very long time. | 那已经很久了 |
[53:19] | Stop. Will you?… | 闭嘴 你想 |
[53:20] | Okay. Four months, all right? | 好 四个月 对吧 |
[53:21] | So now, in this four months, how much time… | 那么 这四个月中 |
[53:24] | do you think you’ve spent together, | 按你们在同一城市算 |
[53:26] | like in the same city? Physically. | 总共相处了多久 |
[53:27] | – I don’t know. – Forty days? | -没算过 -四十天? |
[53:30] | – Yeah. Forty days. – Tops. Yeah? | -嗯 四十天 -最多 是不是 |
[53:32] | Sure, that sounds about right. | 对 听起来没错 |
[53:33] | Now look, I have done the | 听着 我以前也 |
[53:35] | long-distance thing, and it is hard as hell. | 谈过异地恋 跟在地狱一样煎熬 |
[53:37] | And it doesn’t matter how good the relationship is. | 这跟关系好坏无关 |
[53:40] | It literally can just rip it apart. | 距离可不一定产生美 |
[53:43] | Look, it is just very hard to be | 和相爱的人 |
[53:44] | away from the person you love for months at a time. | 一次分开几个月是很煎熬的 |
[53:47] | I know. I know it’s not gonna be easy. | 我知道 知道这不会很轻松 |
[53:49] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我要说的就这些 |
[53:53] | But maybe you never found the right girl. | 但是你也许永远也找不到心仪的女孩 |
[53:57] | That’s not a bad point. | 这观点不错 |
[54:00] | – Jesus Christ. – What are you doing? | -老天啊 -你在做什么 |
[54:02] | You know what? I want some privacy now. Pardon me. | 知道吗 我现在需要私人空间 请原谅 |
[54:06] | It’s Erin, leave a message. | 我是艾琳 请留言 |
[54:09] | Now I miss you even more. | 现在我更想你了 |
[54:12] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢你 |
[54:18] | I’m going to bed, so call me in the morning. | 我要睡觉了 明天早上打给我 |
[54:23] | Okay, good night. | 好 晚安 |
[55:10] | It’s barely gonna fit the department. | 这正好适合我们的公寓 |
[55:12] | The other ones wouldn’t have fit. | 其他的都不合适 |
[55:13] | But you saw the top off the bigger one and… | 但你没看到另个树尖更高大吗 |
[55:15] | What’s the point? Why not get one that’s gonna fit? | 想说什么 为什么不找个合适的 |
[55:18] | This one looks little. People are gonna think we’re gay. | 看上去有点小 别人会以为我们是同性恋 |
[55:21] | Okay, let’s open our presents at the same time. | 好 我们一起打开礼物 |
[55:23] | It’s exciting and sad, | 真是既兴奋有伤心 |
[55:24] | since it’s the only present I got this year. | 因为这是我今年唯一的礼物 |
[55:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:28] | You did a good wrapping job too. I hope it’s a pony. | 你包装的也不错 我希望是小马 |
[55:31] | Centipede. | 蜈蚣 |
[55:35] | I love it! | 我喜欢这个 |
[55:39] | That’s so awesome. | 太棒了 |
[55:41] | I love my present. | 我喜欢这个礼物 |
[55:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[56:01] | Corinne. | 科琳 |
[56:02] | Can you ask Maya to keep it down for just a second? | 你能让玛雅老实一会吗 |
[56:06] | Maya, statue. | 玛雅 定 |
[56:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[56:24] | Hi, Hugh Edwards, please. | 你好 我找休·爱德华 |
[56:26] | – This is he. – Hi. This is Erin Langford. | -我就是 -你好 我是艾琳·兰福德 |
[56:30] | No. | 不记得 |
[56:32] | I was a summer intern for you. | 我是暑期实习生 |
[56:34] | No. | 不记得了 |
[56:35] | I wrote that piece that you liked so much on Grant-A-Dream. | 我写了你特别喜欢的那篇《助童行动-美梦成真》 |
[56:41] | – Yeah. How are you? – I’m good. | -对 你好吗 -很好 |
[56:45] | You told me that I should call you in January… | 你让我在一月时给你打电话 |
[56:49] | about a possible permanent position, so… | 关于一个长期职位 所以 |
[56:53] | here I am, calling you. | 我给你打了电话 |
[56:55] | Right. | 对 |
[56:57] | Look, honestly, we just got done laying off 100 people… | 老实说 我们刚刚辞退了一百名员工 |
[57:02] | so we’re not gonna be hiring any time soon. | 所以最近不会再招聘了 |
[57:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:08] | Why don’t you try blogging? You know? | 为什么不试试写博客 知道吗 |
[57:12] | Look, best of luck to you. | 祝你好运 |
[57:15] | – Okay. – Take care. | -好的 -保重 |
[57:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:24] | Fuck! Fuck. | 靠 靠 |
[57:26] | I wanted that job, okay? | 我想要那份工作 好吗 |
[57:28] | I wanted to be in New York. | 我想去纽约 |
[57:30] | I know. Look at it this way, | 我知道 这样想 |
[57:31] | it’s not like someone else got the job over you. | 不是某个人取代了你的位置 |
[57:34] | They’re just not taking anyone. | 只是不招聘任何人了 |
[57:35] | Yeah, I get it. It’s a bad time for newspapers, okay? | 是 我知道 报业不太景气 好吧 |
[57:39] | It’s not just about the fucking job. | 不只是这份鸟工作 |
[57:41] | I wanted to be in the same city as you. | 我想和你在一个城市 |
[57:43] | I know. Believe me, I know. | 知道 相信我 我知道 |
[57:46] | But there are other papers in New York, | 纽约还有其他的报社 |
[57:48] | right? So that’s still a possibility. | 对吧 所以还有希望不是 |
[57:50] | I seriously doubt… | 真的很怀疑 |
[57:52] | that if a paper like The Sentinel | 像哨兵这样的报社 |
[57:54] | just cut 100 jobs that anybody’s hiring right now. | 都裁了一百个人 还有哪家报社会招聘新人 |
[57:57] | Yeah, but listen, you don’t know that until you try. | 对 不过 你不试怎么会知道 |
[58:00] | You’re angry and you’re frustrated | 你很生气 很郁闷 |
[58:01] | and I get it and I wish I could hug you. | 我知道 还有我希望能抱抱你 |
[58:04] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[58:05] | That’s the whole fucking problem is you’re there and I’m here… | 唯一的问题就是 你在那 我在这 |
[58:09] | and I’m in this fucking | 现在我他妈在 |
[58:10] | kitchen right now, and it fucking stinks. | 厨房里 而且他妈的熏死我了 |
[58:13] | Relax now, and try to get some sleep | 放松 试着睡个好觉 |
[58:15] | and we’ll make a new plan tomorrow. I promise. | 明天会有个新计划 我保证 |
[58:17] | I gotta go, okay? | 我得走了 好吧 |
[58:19] | – Bye. – I lov… | -再见 -我爱 |
[58:26] | – Wanna do some more of that later? – Yeah. Please. | -一会再喝一点吗 -好啊 麻烦你了 |
[58:34] | Long-distance fucking sucks. | 异地恋真他妈恶心 |
[58:39] | Yep. Look, I told you it was rough. | 对 我告诉过你会很不爽 |
[58:42] | I know. It’s so rough. | 我知道 太不爽了 |
[58:44] | And even worse, I’m so horny. | 更糟的是 我好饥渴啊 |
[58:49] | There’s definitely someone here who can help you with that. | 这有某个人绝对能包你满意 |
[58:52] | – Don’t tempt me. – I’m just saying. | -别引诱我 -只是说说罢了 |
[58:55] | What am I gonna do for a fucking job? | 我可怎么他妈的找工作啊 |
[58:57] | Okay? What am I gonna do with my life? | 好吗 我的生活该怎么办啊 |
[59:01] | I don’t want to be a waitress forever. | 我可不想作一辈子服务员 |
[59:03] | No, seriously, listen to me. | 不 认真地 听我说 |
[59:05] | I want to be a reporter. I want to tell stories. | 我想作一名记者 我想报导故事 |
[59:09] | What, like on the newspaper? | 什么 像等在报纸上那样? |
[59:11] | See, you understand. Fuck. | 看 你明白了 妈的 |
[59:15] | – Thank you. – That’s okay. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[59:17] | There we go. | 好啦 |
[59:20] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[59:22] | -Sorry. – What the fuck is your problem? | -对不起 -你他妈有什么病 |
[59:25] | Let me tell you, steroid-face. | 我告诉你 大猪头 |
[59:26] | I’d think you were comfortable with needles. | 被针扎你肯定很爽 |
[59:29] | Watch yourself, sweetheart. | 注意点 宝贝 |
[59:31] | Speaking of sweethearts, you can suck my dick. | 宝贝个毛 你可以舔我的鸡巴 |
[59:33] | – She doesn’t have a dick. – I actually do. | -她没有那个 -我有 |
[59:35] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[59:36] | And you should put your mouth on my penis. | 把你的嘴放我的鸡巴上 |
[59:39] | Get her out of here before I kick your ass. | 趁我还没扁你 带她滚出去 |
[59:41] | My friend is gonna kick your ass. | 我兄弟会痛扁你的 |
[59:42] | – Is that right? – No. | -真的吗 -不 |
[59:44] | By the way, steroids have side effects. | 顺便说一句 猪头大没用 |
[59:48] | They may include a small dick, worshipping of Michael Bay… | 他们也许有个小鸡巴 迈克尔·贝喜欢那个 |
[59:52] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吧 |
[59:54] | We could all sit around and | 我们该就坐在那里 |
[59:56] | watch Transformers together, jack off to it. | 一起看变形金刚 对着它打飞机 |
[59:58] | – Bye. – Suck my dick, bitch. | -再见 -吃我鸡巴 婊子 |
[1:00:01] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[1:00:03] | Suck it! | 吃吧 |
[1:00:05] | Stupid fuck. | 傻逼 |
[1:00:06] | – Let’s get in there! We can take him! – Come on, let’s go! | -我们进去 我们做了他 -快 我们走 |
[1:00:09] | Son of a bitch. | 狗杂种 |
[1:00:18] | I need to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[1:00:23] | – Are you gonna be okay? – Yeah, yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 没事 |
[1:00:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:00:54] | Honey, I’m just gonna tell you right now, Maya drew on your face. | 亲爱的 我现在得告诉你 玛雅在你脸上画画了 |
[1:01:10] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:01:21] | – Hello? – Hello. | -喂 -喂 |
[1:01:23] | My God. I must’ve left you seven messages. | 老天 我都给你发了七条短信了 |
[1:01:25] | Please, please, God, tell me you’re okay. | 拜托 拜托 天啊 告诉我你没事 |
[1:01:28] | I’m fine. I just… | 我没事 我只是 |
[1:01:30] | I was out late last night with Damon. I got real drunk. | 昨晚跟戴蒙出去玩 回来的有点晚 喝高了 |
[1:01:35] | Damon? | 戴蒙 |
[1:01:37] | He was just listening to me vent, you know. | 你知道 他听我牢骚 |
[1:01:40] | – Okay. – What’s wrong? | -好 -怎么了 |
[1:01:45] | – Nothing. – Wait. Wait a minute. | -没事 -等下 等一下 |
[1:01:48] | Nothing happened, okay? | 什么也没发生 好吗 |
[1:01:50] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你什么也不用担心 |
[1:01:53] | Please just tell me that you trust me. | 请告诉我你信任我 |
[1:01:55] | 3Z’s in the conference room already. Get in there. | 3Z在会议室准备好了 进去吧 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah. I’m sorry. Okay. | 好 抱歉 好吧 |
[1:01:59] | I gotta go. Can’t talk. | 我得走了 先挂了 |
[1:02:02] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:02:11] | Langford. | 兰福德 |
[1:02:12] | – Yes? – Any luck? | -什么事 -工作找到了吗 |
[1:02:14] | No. Thank you for asking. | 没有 谢谢关心 |
[1:02:18] | I’ve checked every newspaper and magazine in New York… | 我问了纽约的每个杂志社和报社 |
[1:02:21] | and all dead ends. | 都没有结果 |
[1:02:23] | The Chronicle has an opening, miraculously… | 纪事报碰巧有个机会 |
[1:02:26] | so I recommended you and a few other students. | 所以我推荐了你和其他几个同学 |
[1:02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:32] | I just…I sort of had my heart set on New York. | 我只是 一心想去纽约 |
[1:02:35] | It’s kind of brutal out there. | 那的形势有点惨不忍睹啊 |
[1:02:37] | You’re not really in a position to be picky. | 你没有资格挑剔 |
[1:02:41] | Okay. | 对 |
[1:02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:45] | San Francisco Chronicle, may I help you? | 旧金山纪事报 为您服务 |
[1:02:54] | San Francisco Chronicle, please hold. | 旧金山纪事报 请等一下 |
[1:02:58] | – You can go in now. – Thank you. | -可以进去了 -谢谢 |
[1:03:04] | I’m looking for any job opportunities | 我想在旧金山找工作 |
[1:03:06] | in the San Francisco area, so if you know… | 所以如果你知道 |
[1:03:10] | Totally, I get it. | 了解 |
[1:03:12] | Yeah. You know, I tried them, but… | 好 我试过了 不过 |
[1:03:14] | Thank you, though. Okay, thank you. | 仍然很感谢 好的 谢谢 |
[1:03:17] | Why don’t you try blowing me next time? | 你丫不如下次给我吹箫怎样 |
[1:03:21] | – Okay. – Not you. | -好的 -不是你 |
[1:03:23] | Sorry, I’m dealing with some shit. | 抱歉 我正处理些难题 |
[1:03:25] | I’m sorry. Bad timing. | 抱歉 时机不对 |
[1:03:27] | – It’s okay. It’s good to know. – Fucking Evites. | -没事 很高兴知道 -他妈的约我网 |
[1:03:31] | It’s for a month from now. Who does that? | 到现在都一个月了 谁搞的 |
[1:03:34] | It’s mine. It’s for my birthday. | 我的 生日礼物 |
[1:03:41] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[1:03:42] | Mark’s coming in from Florida | 马克从佛罗里达来 |
[1:03:43] | and I really want him to meet everyone… | 我真的想让他见见所有人 |
[1:03:45] | so I kind of gotta plan ahead. | 所以我提前做了计划 |
[1:03:48] | – I’m so sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -对不起 -不用 没关系 |
[1:03:51] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[1:03:52] | This is not an excuse, but I’m so tired and frustrated. | 这不是借口 只是我太累了 太郁闷了 |
[1:03:55] | I haven’t seen my girlfriend in a while. I’m losing my mind. | 我好久没见我的女朋友了 我快疯了 |
[1:03:58] | I’m in a long-distance relationship too, I get it. | 我也是异地恋 我理解 |
[1:04:00] | – It fucking sucks. – Really does. | -真他妈不爽 -确实 |
[1:04:03] | Tell me you have some suggestions. | 给我来点建议 |
[1:04:06] | Phone sex. | 电话做爱 |
[1:04:08] | And, lots of it. | 多做几次 |
[1:04:16] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[1:04:21] | Red lace panties and a bra and a garter. | 红色蕾丝内裤 胸罩 还有袜带 |
[1:04:26] | Holy shit, you really went all out. | 天哪 你可真是干劲十足 |
[1:04:29] | No, you fucking idiot, it’s a fantasy. | 才没有 小白痴 这是性幻想而已 |
[1:04:32] | – Oh, right. – What are you wearing? | -哦 对 -你穿的什么 |
[1:04:36] | What do you think is sexy? | 你觉得什么性感 |
[1:04:38] | White boxer briefs. | 白色平角裤 |
[1:04:40] | Really? Like Marky Mark? | 真的吗 像马基·马克一样的吗 |
[1:04:42] | Oh, God, especially like Marky Mark. | 是啊 就是像马基·马克 |
[1:04:45] | If you even say “Marky Mark”… | 光是听你说马基·马克 |
[1:04:47] | I’m gonna fucking come right now. | 我就快高潮了 |
[1:04:49] | Shit. Baby, please take this seriously. | 该死 宝贝 认真一点好不好 |
[1:04:51] | Please. I’m so horny I can’t even think. | 拜托 我太饥渴了 没法想那么多 |
[1:04:54] | – All right, sorry. – Okay, um… | -好吧 对不起 -好吧 |
[1:04:58] | Okay, so tell me about | 好吧 那告诉我 |
[1:05:00] | something that you’re touching or whatever. | 你正在摸什么 说什么都行 |
[1:05:03] | I’m touching myself. | 我在抚摸我自己 |
[1:05:05] | Yeah, okay, good. Where? Where are you touching yourself? | 太好了 你在抚摸哪 |
[1:05:08] | Everywhere. Absolutely everywhere, all over, up and down. | 全身 彻彻底底 从头到脚 |
[1:05:12] | – Up and down? – Especially in the wet parts. | -从头到脚 -尤其是湿的地方 |
[1:05:14] | Oh, God, yeah, that’s good. | 天哪 这太爽了 |
[1:05:16] | I want to make good on that. Hold on. | 我想做得更到位一点 等一下 |
[1:05:18] | Erin? Erin. | 艾琳 艾琳 |
[1:05:21] | Hello? I lost you. | 喂 我听不见你了 |
[1:05:23] | – Did I lose you? – Hello? Okay. | -断了吗 -喂 好了 |
[1:05:25] | – Hello? – I’m there. | -喂 -我在呢 |
[1:05:27] | – Okay, all right. – Oh, God, I wanna fuck you so bad. | -好了 -哦 天 我好想上你 |
[1:05:30] | I wanna fuck you so hard. | 我特别想上你 |
[1:05:33] | I wanna come all over you. | 我想射遍你全身 |
[1:05:35] | No, I want you to come on the towel beside your pillow. | 别 你还是射在枕头边的毛巾上吧 |
[1:05:38] | – Yeah, okay. – I love fucking you so much. | -是吗 好吧 -我好喜欢和你干 |
[1:05:41] | You know what I fucking love doing? I love riding you! | 知道我喜欢干什么吗 我喜欢骑你 |
[1:05:43] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 爽 |
[1:05:45] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:05:46] | God, I love fucking riding you! | 天 我太他妈喜欢骑你了 |
[1:05:47] | But I’m on top. Baby, I’m on top. | 可是我在上面 宝贝 我在上面 |
[1:05:49] | No, I’m on top. | 不对 我在上面 |
[1:05:50] | I’m on top. How can you be on top? | 我在上面 你怎么能在上面 |
[1:05:52] | Because we’re in your car. | 因为我们在你的车里 |
[1:05:53] | No, we’re on a plane. | 不对 我们在飞机上 |
[1:05:55] | We’re in your car. | 我们在你车里 |
[1:05:55] | Didn’t I tell you that we’re in your car? | 我没告诉你我们在你车里吗 |
[1:05:57] | You said about the towel next to my pillow. | 你说了枕头边上的毛巾 |
[1:05:59] | Why would there be a pillow in the car? | 车里哪来的枕头 |
[1:06:01] | Why would there be a towel on the plane? | 飞机上怎么可能有毛巾 |
[1:06:03] | Well, because they give out those hand towels in first class. | 因为头等舱会发手巾啊 |
[1:06:05] | Well, we wouldn’t be in first class, we’d be in coach. | 那我们不在头等舱 我们在长途汽车上 |
[1:06:09] | OK. Fine, we’re in coach. | 好吧 我们在长途汽车上 |
[1:06:10] | What’s everybody doing? | 其他人都在干嘛 |
[1:06:11] | Are they just watching us fucking? | 他们在围观我们吗 |
[1:06:13] | No, no, We’re in a bathroom. | 不是 我们在洗手间里 |
[1:06:14] | We’ll go in the bathroom. | 我们去洗手间 |
[1:06:15] | I don’t wanna get that blue toilet shit all over me. | 我不想全身沾满蓝色的马桶水 |
[1:06:18] | I’m not gonna put you in the toilet. | 我不会把你放进马桶的 |
[1:06:20] | – Put the lid down… – Gonna get arrested. | -把马桶盖盖上 -会被抓的 |
[1:06:23] | We’re not gonna get arrested. We’ll lock the door. | 我们不会被抓的 我们把门锁上 |
[1:06:25] | It’s a fantasy! There’s no… | 这是性幻想 没有 |
[1:06:26] | Oh, Christ, you know what? | 哦 天 知道吗 |
[1:06:28] | We’ll go in the car. We’ll go in the car. | 我们还是去车里吧 去车里 |
[1:06:30] | Oh, fuck the car. | 噢 去你妹的车 |
[1:06:34] | You know what? I think the moment’s passed. | 知道吗 我觉得已经没激情了 |
[1:06:37] | This isn’t really working. | 这不是很有用 |
[1:06:39] | – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系的 |
[1:06:40] | You know, I thought “Blue balls” was just a saying… | 我以为这蓝色的小药丸(伟哥)只是说说而已 |
[1:06:44] | but I’m getting a lot of veinage here. | 但我现在肿得厉害 |
[1:06:46] | I’m actually kind of concerned. | 我有点担心了 |
[1:06:49] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:06:51] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:06:53] | I’ll just tighten the vise grip on my dick one more notch. | 我再加把劲撸撸管子好了 |
[1:06:57] | – All right. You do that. – All right. | -好 你加油吧 -好 |
[1:07:00] | – All right. – Bye. | -好 -拜拜 |
[1:07:01] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:07:06] | Fuck! | 操 |
[1:07:07] | You know, Garrett, I like the airplane. | 加勒特 我喜欢飞机 |
[1:07:10] | People do cars too much. | 车震太没创意了 |
[1:07:11] | Dan, are you kidding? | 丹 有没有搞错 |
[1:07:36] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:37] | Hello, Erin? This is Sarah Conant at the Chronicle. | 你好 艾琳 我是纪事报报社的莎拉·康纳特 |
[1:07:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:07:42] | Listen, we’re all very impressed over here by your work… | 我们觉得你的工作非常出色 |
[1:07:45] | and I would like to offer you the position at our Metro desk. | 我们想在”都市”部门给你提供一个职位 |
[1:07:51] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:07:53] | So we’ll need you to come in on April 15th at 10 a. M… | 所以我们希望你四月十五日上午十点过来 |
[1:07:57] | and you can meet with our editors. | 见见我们的编辑 |
[1:08:00] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好 非常感谢 |
[1:08:03] | You’re welcome. Bye-bye. | 不客气 拜拜 |
[1:08:43] | I’m sorry about not picking you up, | 对不起没去接你 |
[1:08:44] | but I just really wanted to surprise you. | 但我真的很想给你惊喜 |
[1:08:47] | With the romance and the candles and whatnot. | 给你浪漫 烛光之类的 |
[1:08:53] | Hey, Erin. | 嗨 艾琳 |
[1:08:55] | Hi, Dan. | 嗨 丹 |
[1:08:58] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[1:08:59] | I missed you too, Dan. | 我也想你 丹 |
[1:09:01] | – I missed you so much. – Dan. | -我特别想你 -丹 |
[1:09:16] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[1:09:19] | Just wait, wait, baby. Wait a second, okay? | 先等一下 宝贝 等一下好吗 |
[1:09:24] | Okay. Can I be done waiting now? | 好 现在等完了吗 |
[1:09:27] | – Listen, okay? – What? | -听我说 好吗 -什么 |
[1:09:29] | I just…I need a second. I wanna look at your face. | 我只是 等我一会 我想看看你的脸 |
[1:09:33] | And I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[1:09:35] | Oh, my God, I’ve missed you too. | 天 我也很想你 |
[1:09:40] | What is it? Something’s wrong. | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[1:09:42] | I am really, really getting | 我真的 真的 |
[1:09:44] | tired of us spending so much time apart. | 受够了总是和你分离 |
[1:09:47] | I know. I know, but look, we’re here now, so… | 我知道 可是 我们现在在一起 |
[1:09:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:55] | But there’s a job. | 有一份工作 |
[1:09:58] | What do you mean? What job? | 什么意思 什么工作 |
[1:10:00] | Well, I interviewed with the San Francisco Chronicle… | 我去旧金山纪事报面试了 |
[1:10:04] | and they offered me a job. | 他们给了我份工作 |
[1:10:07] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:10:09] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[1:10:11] | – Yeah. – Are you gonna take it? | -是啊 -你会接受吗 |
[1:10:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:10:18] | Oh. Man. | 哦 天 |
[1:10:23] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:10:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:27] | – Nothing. – No, not “Nothing.” What? | -没事 -什么没事 怎么了 |
[1:10:29] | It’s a little strange to me… | 我觉得有点奇怪 |
[1:10:32] | because in one breath you’re telling me… | 上一秒你还在和我说 |
[1:10:35] | that it’s hard to be apart and you’re struggling with this. | 异地太难受了 你不想这样 |
[1:10:38] | And then in the next you’re saying… | 这一秒你就说 |
[1:10:39] | we might be apart for a really long time. | 我们可能会分开更长时间 |
[1:10:43] | No, I mean, I don’t know yet, okay? | 没有 我是说 我还没确定 好吗 |
[1:10:45] | And my goal is to be here with you. | 我的目标是和你在一起 |
[1:10:48] | But this is such a big | 但这对我来说是个 |
[1:10:49] | opportunity for me that we need to talk about it. | 很好的机会 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:10:53] | Yeah, let’s talk about this huge bomb you just laid on me. | 我们谈谈你刚扔给我的这个晴天霹雳吧 |
[1:10:58] | Fuck, Erin, | 操 艾琳 |
[1:10:59] | you didn’t even tell me you interviewed. | 你甚至都没告诉我你去面试了 |
[1:11:00] | I didn’t mean to keep it from you. | 我没想对你保密 |
[1:11:03] | Well, you did. What do you mean, you didn’t mean to? | 可你已经保密了 什么叫你没想 |
[1:11:06] | It’s something you either do or you don’t. You make a choice. | 要么做了 要么没做 你已经做了 |
[1:11:09] | You know, amazingly, I’m not in the mood. | 神奇吧 我没心情了 |
[1:11:13] | Fuck. | 操 |
[1:11:15] | Erin, you know what? Let’s just go out. Let’s just go out. | 艾琳 我们出门吧 我们出门吧 |
[1:11:20] | I don’t know, I’m feeling sexy tonight, | 我不知道 今晚我感觉很性福 |
[1:11:23] | you know what I’m saying? | 知道我什么意思吧 |
[1:11:24] | I got a good feeling like | 我有种很妙的感觉 |
[1:11:26] | I might be getting laid by one of you ladies. | 可能我能和你们中的一位睡觉 |
[1:11:29] | – Not it. – Not it. | -没感觉 -没感觉 |
[1:11:30] | Come on, Dan, just shoot pool. | 快点 丹 打球吧 |
[1:11:32] | All right, okay. I’m just trying to talk about how sexy I feel. | 好吧 我就是说说我的感觉而已 |
[1:11:35] | I’m gonna go get another drink. | 我再去拿一杯 |
[1:11:46] | Well, if you need me, I’m right here. | 如果你想找我 我就在这 |
[1:11:50] | No matter what I’m always near. | 不管怎样 我总是在这 |
[1:11:55] | Garrett. | 加勒特 |
[1:11:57] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:11:59] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[1:12:00] | Uh, Box invited me. | 博克斯请我来的 |
[1:12:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:12:03] | – Do you wanna do a shot of Jaeger? – Yes. | -想来杯积家吗 -好 |
[1:12:06] | Hey, Christopher. Two. | 喂 克里斯多夫 两杯 |
[1:12:09] | This is so weird to see you out of the off… | 在办公室之外看到你真是太奇怪了 |
[1:12:11] | – You look great. – Well, thanks. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[1:12:13] | Ahh. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:15] | Hey. Um, I was just looking for you because I wanted to…Hello. | 我正在找你 我想 你好 |
[1:12:20] | Hi. Um… | 嗨 |
[1:12:22] | Sorry, this is Erin, my, um… | 对不起 这是艾琳 我的 |
[1:12:26] | Girl…Girlfriend. | 女 女朋友 |
[1:12:29] | This is Brianna, who I work with. My friend. | 这是布里安娜 我同事 朋友 |
[1:12:32] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 真高兴 终于见到你了 |
[1:12:33] | Garrett is always talking | 加勒特整天 |
[1:12:34] | about you and I hear your name all the time. | 说起你 总把你的名字挂在嘴上 |
[1:12:37] | It’s really nice to put a face to it. | 真高兴 和真人对上号了 |
[1:12:39] | It’s nice to meet you too. Um… | 我也很高兴认识你 |
[1:12:42] | So are you planning on moving out here any time soon? | 你在计划什么时候搬过来吗 最近 |
[1:12:47] | – Hell of a question. – I don’t know. | -这他妈问的 -我不知道 |
[1:12:50] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[1:12:52] | She got big news today | 她今天有个大新闻 |
[1:12:53] | that pertains to that very question. Tell her. | 正好回答你的问题 告诉她 |
[1:12:56] | Tell her your big news. Tell her your big news. | 告诉她你的大新闻 告诉她 |
[1:12:58] | Big news that I just found out about. | 我刚刚知道的大新闻 |
[1:13:02] | – No? – It was nice to meet you. | -不说吗 -认识你很高兴 |
[1:13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:13:08] | I’m gonna go sleep at Brandy’s | 我去布兰迪那睡 |
[1:13:09] | because it’s obvious that you have… | 很明显 你 |
[1:13:13] | I’m…Yeah, bye. | 我 好吧 拜拜 |
[1:13:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:13:24] | – Here you go. – Oh, good. | -给 -噢 好 |
[1:13:29] | Well… | 那 |
[1:13:30] | cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:13:35] | – Are you okay? – Ha, ha. I am now. | -你还好吧 -啊 我现在好了 |
[1:13:38] | Ha, ha. | 哈 哈 |
[1:13:39] | – You have a lot of jingle jangles. – Yeah, she does. | -瞧你笑得嘻嘻哈哈的 -是啊 |
[1:13:43] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:13:44] | Garrett, introductions. | 加勒特 介绍一下 |
[1:13:45] | This is Dan. This is Brianna. | 这是丹 这是布里安娜 |
[1:13:47] | – Hi. – Daniel. | -嗨 -丹尼尔 |
[1:13:49] | – Oh. – Daniel von… | -哦 -丹尼尔·冯 |
[1:13:51] | Jaermeister. | 杰戈梅斯 |
[1:13:52] | Hello, Daniel. | 你好 丹尼尔 |
[1:13:54] | I’m a very wealthy man. | 我可是个有钱人 |
[1:13:54] | Garrett, can you buy us some shots? | 加勒特 能请我们喝几杯吗 |
[1:13:56] | – Ha-ha-ha. – Come on, let’s get a drink. | -哈哈哈 -来吧 喝几杯 |
[1:14:11] | What the fuck? | 他妈怎么回事 |
[1:14:13] | Fuck! Fuck! I don’t know, | 操 操 我不知道 |
[1:14:15] | I don’t know what I was thinking! | 我不知道自己怎么想的 |
[1:14:16] | I got so drunk last night. | 我昨晚喝高了 |
[1:14:18] | I’m sorry. I drank so much. | 对不起 我喝太多了 |
[1:14:22] | Ha-ha-ha. Hey. | 哈哈哈 嘿 |
[1:14:25] | Knock, knock, in there. How you doing, huh? | 喂 喂 里面那个 你怎么样 |
[1:14:28] | Hey, last night, awesome. | 喂 昨晚 棒极了 |
[1:14:31] | Seriously, the best sex of my life, ever. | 真的 做的最爽的一回 |
[1:14:33] | You wanna go for round two? You wanna do it again? | 你想再来一回合吗 想再做一次吗 |
[1:14:36] | Dan, you threw up on me! | 丹 你吐在我身上了 |
[1:14:37] | I did throw up on you. | 我确实吐你身上了 |
[1:14:38] | I threw up on you a little bit and I apologized… | 我在你身上吐了一点 我道歉了 |
[1:14:41] | and I thought maybe we were past that. | 我以为这事就过去了 |
[1:14:42] | I was hoping we were past that. | 我希望这事过去了 |
[1:14:44] | You cried all night. | 你哭了一晚上 |
[1:14:45] | Crying is a part of feeling, all right? | 哭也是感情的一部分 好吧 |
[1:14:48] | Come on. You want some breakfast? | 别这样 你想吃早餐吗 |
[1:14:49] | I’ll cook you up some eggs. | 我给你做点鸡蛋 |
[1:14:51] | – I have a boyfriend. – That’s not a problem for me. | -我有男朋友 -对我来说不是问题 |
[1:14:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:14:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:15:07] | I should’ve just told you about the interview, | 我应该告诉你面试的事的 |
[1:15:10] | about everything. | 什么都告诉你 |
[1:15:11] | You know, no matter what. | 知道吗 不管怎样 |
[1:15:13] | No. | 不管怎样 |
[1:15:15] | You know, we’ll figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[1:15:18] | We’ll just…we’ll just figure it out. | 我们 我们就是会有办法的 |
[1:15:24] | I know that you keep saying that we’re gonna figure it out… | 我知道你一直说我们会有办法的 |
[1:15:27] | but we haven’t. | 但还没想出来 |
[1:15:30] | But we will. | 我们会想出来的 |
[1:15:31] | But we haven’t and we need to make a decision right away. | 可我们还没想出来 我们现在就得决定 |
[1:15:37] | Okay, well, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:15:39] | Yeah, I know. Make a decision, then. | 是啊 我知道 那就决定 |
[1:15:41] | Why is this all on me? | 为什么总得是我来 |
[1:15:43] | What are you talking about,”Why is on you”? | 你说什么呢 为什么是你 |
[1:15:44] | This is your decision. | 这是你的决定 |
[1:15:45] | So it’s all about whether or not I move to New York? | 凭什么总要我搬去纽约 |
[1:15:48] | What about you moving to San Francisco? | 你怎么就不搬到旧金山呢 |
[1:15:50] | You kidding? I’ve been | 开玩笑 我已经 |
[1:15:51] | calling music labels there for the last month… | 给旧金山的唱片公司打了一整月的电话 |
[1:15:53] | every day, diligently. | 每天都打 兢兢业业 |
[1:15:55] | I called a label that turned out to be a kid in highschool… | 有一家唱片公司甚至是个高中小孩 |
[1:15:58] | who’s collecting demos from his friends. | 为他的朋友收集碟片 |
[1:16:00] | He didn’t want to hire me. | 连他也不想雇我 |
[1:16:01] | There’s nothing out there. There are no jobs. | 什么都没有 没有工作 |
[1:16:03] | Trust me, I called them all. | 相信我 我全试过了 |
[1:16:05] | I love that you’re fine with | 我高兴你愿意让我去 |
[1:16:06] | me moving to New York and waiting tables… | 纽约当服务员 |
[1:16:08] | but you wouldn’t even think about | 可你根本没想过 |
[1:16:10] | serving coffee in fucking San Francisco. | 在他妈旧金山端咖啡 |
[1:16:12] | – It’s all about what’s convenient for you. – Wait. | -就是只顾你自己方便 -等等 |
[1:16:15] | And you hate your job. | 而且你讨厌你的工作 |
[1:16:19] | Fine, I’ll just make the decision for both of us. | 好吧 我来为我们两个做决定 |
[1:16:22] | You can just totally leave it all on me. | 你大可以全部丢给我 |
[1:16:24] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[1:16:37] | Look at me, oh, look at me. | 看着我 哦 看着我 |
[1:16:39] | Is this the way I’ll always be? Oh, no, oh, no. | 我一直都得这样吗 不 不 不 |
[1:16:44] | Jesus, Harper. Maybe be a little more subtle? | 天哪 哈珀 有点过了吧 |
[1:16:47] | I’m checking out their packages. They want you to look. | 我在查他们的包裹 他们想让你看看 |
[1:16:50] | – Oh, that’s gross. – It’s not gross, actually. Strangely. | -太荒唐了 -不荒唐其实 是奇怪 |
[1:16:52] | – Um, hello? – Hey, Erin. What are you doing? | -你好 -嗨 艾琳 你在干嘛 |
[1:16:56] | – Hello? – I can’t hear you. | -喂 -我听不见 |
[1:16:58] | – Where are you? – Huh? | -你在哪 -什么 |
[1:17:01] | – Where are you? – Oh! | -你在哪 -哦 |
[1:17:04] | I’m at, like, this Sketchy Club. It’s girls’ night out. | 我在斯科奇酒吧 今天是闺蜜之夜 |
[1:17:07] | Oh, fun. | 哦 不错 |
[1:17:10] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不见 |
[1:17:11] | – Go outside. – Hold on. | -到外面去 -等等 |
[1:17:15] | You guys save mine. | 你们帮我看着 |
[1:17:16] | I gotta go outside and talk to Garrett. | 我要到外面和加勒特说话 |
[1:17:17] | He’s an asshole. Tell him to move here already. | 他是个混蛋 让他瞬间搬到这来 |
[1:17:20] | Hey, Garrett. | 嗨 加勒特 |
[1:17:22] | – It’s Harper. How you doing? – Hey, Harper. | -我是哈珀 你怎么样 -嗨 哈珀 |
[1:17:24] | Look, Erin can’t come to the phone… | 艾琳现在不能接电话 |
[1:17:26] | because she’s gonna | 因为她要 |
[1:17:27] | meet a guy who lives here and respects her… | 见一个男人 他住在这 他喜欢她 |
[1:17:30] | and she’s gonna make out with him and have his baby. | 她要和他亲亲 给他生个孩子 |
[1:17:33] | What? | 什么 |
[1:17:34] | I’m sorry. You know, I shouldn’t drink tequila. | 对不起 我不应该喝龙舌兰的 |
[1:17:37] | Yeah, I know. It’s okay. | 是啊 我知道 没事 |
[1:17:40] | No, it’s just… | 没有 只是 |
[1:17:41] | You know Harper, she’s out of her fucking mind. | 你知道哈珀 她他妈疯了 |
[1:17:43] | Why was she saying all that stuff? | 她为什么说那些 |
[1:17:45] | Look, don’t worry about it, okay? | 听着 别担心 好吗 |
[1:17:47] | I told her about the fight, you know? | 我跟她说我们吵架了 |
[1:17:49] | I had to, I’m sorry. I just…I’m a fucking girl, | 我必须得说 对不起 我他妈是女人 |
[1:17:51] | that’s what we do. We talk it out. | 女人就这样 大嘴巴 |
[1:17:53] | – Right. – Do you get it? | -好吧 -明白了吗 |
[1:17:55] | Sure, I’ve seen Moesha. | 当然 我看过《莫莎》那部剧 |
[1:17:57] | Cool. Okay, what’s going on with you? | 好吧 你怎么样 |
[1:17:59] | Hey, listen. I know you’re on a | 听着 我知道你必须 |
[1:18:01] | deadline to make a decision about this Chronicle job. | 决定要不要接受纪事报的工作了 |
[1:18:04] | I know that, and you were right, | 我知道 而且你是对的 |
[1:18:06] | by the way. You should not be in this alone. | 你不应该独自面对 |
[1:18:08] | I wanna help you and we’re in this together, right? | 我想帮你 我们一起决定 好吗 |
[1:18:12] | But that being said, I gotta be honest with you. | 不过我得和你说实话 |
[1:18:16] | I want you in New York. | 我想让你来纽约 |
[1:18:18] | But not just you in New York, | 但不只是你来纽约 |
[1:18:19] | I want you and me in New York living together. | 而是你和我一起在纽约生活 |
[1:18:22] | I wanna get a place with you, a place that you love. | 我想和你有自己的房子 你喜欢的房子 |
[1:18:24] | A place that we can make our own… | 我们自己建的房子 |
[1:18:26] | where we can put Tom Cruise all over the walls… | 我们可以贴满墙的汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[1:18:29] | and get Tom Cruise bed sheets and Tom Cruise toilet paper. | 用汤姆·克鲁斯床单和汤姆·克鲁斯手纸 |
[1:18:33] | Or we could buy our own Centipede machine… | 或者我们可以买自己的蜈蚣机 |
[1:18:36] | and drink jugs of Sunshine Harbor all day. | 整天喝一壶一壶的日落港湾 |
[1:18:38] | I just want a real relationship with you… | 我想和你谈真正的恋爱 |
[1:18:40] | because I love you and you’re my best friend. | 因为我爱你 而且你是我最好的朋友 |
[1:18:44] | And frankly, I am so tired of missing you. | 而且说实话 我受够了整天想你 |
[1:18:49] | And I know this is a lot to put on you. | 我知道这给你带来太多负担 |
[1:18:51] | And I’m open to whatever… | 我已经做好一切准备 |
[1:18:56] | but I really wanna come out | 不过我真的很想过去见你 |
[1:18:57] | and see you and figure all of this out together. | 我们一起想出办法 |
[1:19:01] | I’d like that. | 太好了 |
[1:19:03] | Okay. Good. | 好 好 |
[1:19:06] | – Okay. – Bye. | -好 -拜 |
[1:19:09] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:19:51] | Maya Papaya. Where’s Erin? Is she here? | 玛雅小乖乖 艾琳呢 她在吗 |
[1:19:55] | She’s upstairs in the shower. | 她在楼上洗澡呢 |
[1:19:57] | – Baby? Hey. – Uh-huh? | -宝贝 嗨 -啊 |
[1:20:00] | – Hi. Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:20:03] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:20:05] | – God, I missed you. – I missed you too. | -天 我好想你 -我也想你 |
[1:20:08] | – Listen… – What? | -听着 -什么 |
[1:20:10] | I wanna move to New York. | 我想搬去纽约 |
[1:20:13] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[1:20:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:20:17] | – Oh, my God. – Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[1:20:23] | So have you told the Chronicle yet? | 你联系纪事报了吗 |
[1:20:26] | No. I’m sort of waiting till Monday. | 没有 我想等到星期一 |
[1:20:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:31] | Phil wants to know if you guys wanna watch The Notebook. | 菲尔问你们想不想看《恋恋笔记本》 |
[1:20:34] | – Where you going? – Going inside. | -你去哪 -进去 |
[1:20:37] | – Hey, Garrett. – Hey. Do you need help? | -嗨 加勒特 -嗨 要帮忙吗 |
[1:20:39] | – You can grab that for me. – Okay. | -帮我拿一下那个吧 -好的 |
[1:20:41] | – Start putting them on. – Great. | -可以装盘了 -好极了 |
[1:20:43] | So… Must be excited, huh? | 感觉很激动吧 |
[1:20:47] | Yeah. Excited. | 是啊 很激动 |
[1:20:49] | It’s wonderful. | 真好 |
[1:20:52] | You know, Garrett, how much I love my sister, right? | 加勒特 你知道我有多爱我妹妹吧 |
[1:20:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:20:55] | I mean, she means everything to me. | 她对我无比重要 |
[1:20:58] | And that, as you can see, I’m very protective of her. | 你也看得出 我处处护着她 |
[1:21:01] | So it’s been very hard for me watching her struggle with this decision… | 看着她在你和这份好工作之间做艰难抉择 |
[1:21:06] | …to come with you or to take this incredible job. | 我也很难受 |
[1:21:09] | But, you know… | 可是你知道吗 |
[1:21:11] | …she loves you. | 她爱你 |
[1:21:13] | And, uh, I know how much you love her. | 我知道你也很爱她 |
[1:21:16] | But you need to know how much she’s giving up to be with you. | 但你要知道为了和你在一起她放弃了多少 |
[1:21:20] | So don’t break her heart. | 所以别伤她的心 |
[1:21:22] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:21:26] | Or I’ll cut your balls off. | 否则我阉了你 |
[1:21:28] | – I’m not fucking kidding. – Okay. | -我他妈可不是在开玩笑 -好的 |
[1:21:32] | – I’m kidding. – Jesus Christ. | -我逗你玩的 -老天爷 |
[1:21:34] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[1:21:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:45] | – So should I… – Take those in. | -我是不是该…-端进去吧 |
[1:21:46] | – Yep. Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[1:21:52] | Fucker. | 混蛋 |
[1:21:56] | Yeah, I wish I had lived in New York at some point in my life. | 真希望这辈子我也在纽约待过 |
[1:21:59] | Oh, yeah? | 是么 |
[1:22:00] | I feel like I could have really shaken up that place. | 说不定早都在那儿混出名堂来了 |
[1:22:07] | So, what are your plans for work? | 你工作的事是怎么打算的 |
[1:22:10] | Oh, I’m gonna wait tables until I figure it out. | 先去端盘子吧 再慢慢想办法 |
[1:22:14] | You still gonna do the writing? | 你还会干写作吗 |
[1:22:16] | – There are no jobs in New York, Phil. – Mm. | -纽约工作不好找 菲尔 -哦 |
[1:22:19] | Well, I mean, you know, not right now… | 眼下是不行 |
[1:22:22] | …but I think the newspaper business is gonna bounce back. | 可我想报业还是会景气起来的 |
[1:22:26] | Oh, yeah. No, that is a sensible gamble. | 是啊 那你是有备而去了 |
[1:22:30] | I can see Corinne’s convinced. | 看来科琳已经被我说服了 |
[1:22:33] | She’s onboard. | 她同意了 |
[1:22:34] | Well, you can always write just to write. | 只要你想写就可以写下去 |
[1:22:37] | No one can stop you from doing that. | 又没人能拦着你 |
[1:22:40] | I’m not gonna not do what I do. | 想做的事我不会扔下不做的 |
[1:22:43] | I just might take a while, you know. | 只是暂时得放一放了 |
[1:22:46] | I’m not gonna give it up. | 我不会放弃的 |
[1:22:48] | Well, even if you did, you’d still be there for Garrett, | 就算不爬格子了 你还和加勒特在一起啊 |
[1:22:51] | which is the important thing. | 那才是要紧的 |
[1:22:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[1:23:08] | -Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:23:09] | I was looking for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[1:23:12] | How you doing? | 你没事吧 |
[1:23:13] | I’m okay, how are you? | 没事 你呢 |
[1:23:16] | Good. You wanna take a little walk? | 挺好 想随便走走吗 |
[1:23:19] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:23:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:23:26] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干嘛呢 |
[1:23:28] | Nothing. | 没干什么 |
[1:23:39] | What’s going on? | 你怎么了 |
[1:23:42] | You have to take the job. | 你应该接下那份工作 |
[1:23:43] | No. No, I’m not gonna give up our relationship for a job. | 不 我不想为一份工作断送了我们的感情 |
[1:23:47] | No, no, no. Lookit, lookit. | 不不 听我说 |
[1:23:50] | You need to take the job. | 你应该接受那份工作 |
[1:23:52] | You need to take the job. This is not about our relationship. | 你应该接受那份工作 这不是感情的问题 |
[1:23:55] | This is about asking you to give up everything again, | 这是要让你再次放弃一切 |
[1:23:58] | and I’m not gonna do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:24:00] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:24:02] | And if you moved to New York, it’d be great for a little while. | 如果你跟我去了纽约 开始可能还不错 |
[1:24:06] | But you’d eventually resent me, and I can’t live with that. | 但时间长了你还是会怨我的 这我无法承受 |
[1:24:09] | I can’t. I won’t. | 我不能那样 |
[1:24:11] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 那我们俩怎么办 |
[1:24:15] | We can’t see each other every three months. | 我们不能三个月才见一面 |
[1:24:17] | That’s not a relationship. | 那不叫爱情 |
[1:24:24] | But I love you. | 可是我爱你 |
[1:24:44] | This is… | 在这里 |
[1:24:47] | – Why don’t we just sit down for a minute? – Yeah. | -我们坐一会儿好吗 -好 |
[1:25:03] | I really thought that we were something. | 我真的以为我们能相亲相爱 |
[1:25:08] | We were. | 我们爱过 |
[1:25:11] | We were something. | 我们真心相爱过 |
[1:25:50] | He’s here. No, I’m picking him up now. | 他在这儿 我刚接上他 |
[1:25:53] | All right, hold on one sec. | 好的 稍等一下 |
[1:25:54] | – How you doing? – Hey, buddy. | -你怎么样 -嗨 哥们 |
[1:25:55] | – What do you think, home or bar? – Bar. | -想去哪儿 回家还是去酒吧 -酒吧 |
[1:25:57] | Bar. All right. | 酒吧 好的 |
[1:25:58] | Yeah, I’m really disturbed… | 是啊 弄得我很不爽 |
[1:26:00] | cause you would think that you’d find a baby pigeon somewhere in the city. | 本想从哪里找只小雏鸽来着 |
[1:26:03] | But I don’t see baby pigeons ever. | 可我一只也没见到 |
[1:26:05] | So, what do you want to do? Do you just want to have this beer? | 你想来点什么 就喝啤酒吗 |
[1:26:08] | I mean, we can get you some harder liquor, | 我的意思是 想不想来点烈的 |
[1:26:10] | if you want to get really fucked up. | 如果你想一醉解千愁的话 |
[1:26:12] | – No, this is good, buddy. Thanks, pal. – Cool. All right. | -不了 这就挺好 谢了哥们 -好吧 随你 |
[1:26:15] | Drink a little Frangelico? No Sambuca shots? | 不喝点意大利榛子酒或森伯加利口酒吗 |
[1:26:17] | Nothing fun? | 不搞点有劲的? |
[1:26:18] | If you wanna dive off the deep end into the sadness pool, | 如果你真想沉浸于痛楚之中的话 |
[1:26:21] | we go to my place… | 不如去我那里 |
[1:26:22] | …listen to, like, the Garden State soundtrack, | 我们可以听听《情归新泽西》的原声碟 |
[1:26:24] | watch Brian’s Song. | 或者看遍《布里安之歌》 |
[1:26:26] | – That probably wouldn’t be the best thing. – Want a hug? | -这大概不算什么好主意 -要抱一抱吗 |
[1:26:29] | I’m okay, buddy. Thanks. This is good. | 我没事 兄弟 谢谢 这样就挺好 |
[1:26:32] | – I want to hug you. – It’s okay. | -我想抱抱你 -我没事的 |
[1:26:34] | You need a hug, man. Come on, man. Come on, buddy. There you go. | 你需要拥抱 来吧哥们 抱一下 |
[1:26:38] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:26:41] | Why are your eyes closed? | 你为什么要闭眼睛 |
[1:26:44] | – Mine? – Mm-hm. | -我吗 -没错 |
[1:26:45] | – Are yours not closed? – No. | -你的眼睛没闭上吗 -没有 |
[1:26:49] | Are your eyes… | 你的眼睛… |
[1:26:51] | I just close my eyes when I hug. | 我拥抱时就会闭眼 |
[1:26:53] | No big deal. | 这没什么 |
[1:27:08] | You playing? | 你要玩吗 |
[1:27:11] | Yeah. | 玩啊 |
[1:27:11] | -You any good? – I’m okay. | -你玩得咋样 -还行吧 |
[1:27:15] | Damn. That’s one hell of a high score. | 靠 最高分可真高 |
[1:27:19] | Yeah. Gonna be real tough to beat. | 是啊 要破这纪录难了 |
[1:27:43] | Hey, Erin, congratulations on your front-page story. | 嘿 艾琳 恭喜你的大作登上头版了 |
[1:27:46] | Thank you. I can’t believe I’m on the cover. | 谢谢 真不敢相信我能上头版 |
[1:27:52] | So keep an open mind. | 看一下总没坏处 |
[1:27:53] | Okay, we are really lucky to be getting in here early. | 真幸运我们能赶在前面来看这房子 |
[1:27:57] | I got a tip from Chuck at the Crime desk. | 报社法治版的查克给了我小道消息 |
[1:28:00] | And it’s a sublet… | 是转租的 |
[1:28:01] | and it’s right in my price range, and it’s available for ten years. | 租金在我能接受的范围内 可租十年 |
[1:28:05] | Are you kidd?…Is this blood? Is this blood on the wall? | 开什么玩笑 这是血吗 墙上是血迹吗 |
[1:28:09] | Did someone get bludgeoned in here? | 有人在这儿脑瓜开瓢了吗 |
[1:28:11] | I’m not really sure of the details. | 具体情况我也不太清楚 |
[1:28:14] | Something about a narcotics bust or a cockfighting ring. | 好象是缉毒行动或是聚众斗鸡什么的吧 |
[1:28:19] | But let’s be positive. | 我们尽量往好处想吧 |
[1:28:21] | Yes. No, you’re right. You’re right. Maybe it’s just feces. | 是啊 你说的对 兴许只是粪发涂墙 |
[1:28:24] | I think it’s an up-and-comer. | 我觉得这里发展前景不错 |
[1:28:27] | They got a Boston Market on the corner. | 路口还有家波士顿餐厅 |
[1:28:29] | They don’t build those just any place. | 他们的分店可都是很挑地段的 |
[1:28:32] | Oh God. It smells like a skin infection in there. | 天哪 里面一股麻风病人的味道 |
[1:28:34] | Smells like freedom to me. | 于我而言这是自由的味道 |
[1:28:36] | The happiest people I know are single and living alone. | 我认识的人里面 最快乐的就是单身独居的 |
[1:28:40] | Grab it, Erin. Before you know it, it’ll be done. | 下手吧 艾琳 晚了可就没了 |
[1:28:43] | You’ll be trapped and dead. | 一失足成千古恨 |
[1:28:45] | You gotta do it. | 行动吧 |
[1:28:46] | Are you kidding? It’s a shit hole. | 开什么玩笑 这里整个一粪坑 |
[1:28:49] | The reason your conversation is having a soundtrack right now… | 现在你们说话时还有伴有背景音乐 |
[1:28:51] | …is because the walls are paper-thin, all right? | 那是因为这墙薄得跟纸一样 |
[1:28:54] | Erin, you’re not gonna have any privacy in here. | 艾琳 住这里连一点隐私都没有 |
[1:28:56] | I actually like music that comes through the walls. I find it comforting. | 我倒挺喜欢隔壁传来音乐声 挺舒服的 |
[1:29:01] | I’m gonna take this place. | 这房子我租了 |
[1:29:03] | And I so appreciate what you and Phil have done for me… | 非常感谢你和菲尔为我所做的一切 |
[1:29:06] | …but it is time for me to move out. | 不过现在是我该搬出来的时候了 |
[1:29:08] | I think you got a view of the Transamerica building. Oh… | 这边应该能看到泛美金字塔大厦 |
[1:29:12] | Erin, I know you love this place, | 艾琳 我知道你喜欢这里 |
[1:29:14] | but there’s a creepy man watching us hug right now. | 不过此刻有个怪人正盯着我们看呢 |
[1:29:17] | -Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[1:29:19] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:29:22] | – Let’s go. – Yeah. | -我们走吧 -这就对了 |
[1:29:24] | All right. You were right. | 好吧 你说的没错 |
[1:29:26] | Phil. Phil! | 菲尔 菲尔 |
[1:29:31] | – Can we go to Boston Market? – We cannot go to Boston Market. | -去波士顿餐厅吃饭行吗 -我们不去那里 |
[1:29:38] | Ah. I look like such an idiot. | 我看上去真像个白痴 |
[1:29:40] | Trust me. It works. | 相信我 这很奏效 |
[1:29:41] | But I’m not into older women. That’s your thing. | 不过我对老大姐不感兴趣 那是你的爱好 |
[1:29:43] | But you asked me for my help, all right? | 可你说要我帮你 对吧 |
[1:29:45] | You have a problem, I have a solution. | 你有了问题 而我有对策 |
[1:29:48] | These women are good to go. | 这些女人很好搞定的 |
[1:29:50] | Yeah, good to go to an early bird special at Denny’s. | 是啊 骗去丹尼斯餐厅吃吃早餐还行 |
[1:29:53] | Come on. You haven’t been out with a lady in what, six months. | 拜托 你有六个月未近女色了吧 |
[1:29:56] | So this is about getting back on the horse. | 所以现在是重出江湖的时候了 |
[1:29:58] | -Yeah. No, I know. -All right? | -是 我明白 -对吧 |
[1:30:00] | Now, sure, you’re not gonna find yourself | 诚然 今晚你未必能在这里找到 |
[1:30:01] | a Kentucky Derby winner here tonight necessarily… | 一匹能在肯塔基赛马会赢大奖的良驹 |
[1:30:04] | but you might find a nice horse to ride down the Grand Canyon on. | 但找匹好马带你驰骋巫山还是可以的 |
[1:30:07] | You get to the bottom of the Grand Canyon… | 待你纵马扬鞭游毕神山 |
[1:30:09] | …drop her off and you go about your business. | 就可以甩掉它去办你的正事了 |
[1:30:12] | That makes it worse. | 这会让我觉得更糟 |
[1:30:13] | Wooh! Sorry I’m running late, boys. | 抱歉我来晚了 兄弟们 |
[1:30:16] | Three beers, yes? | 来三个啤酒 好吗 |
[1:30:18] | -Oh, no. – What’s going on? | -不会吧 -怎么了 |
[1:30:20] | – What the fuck? – Holy shit. | -这他妈是什么啊 -我靠 |
[1:30:22] | What? You’re not Charlie Chaplin fans? This is gonna kill. | 你们不喜欢卓别林吗 这扮相会迷倒一片的 |
[1:30:25] | I love Charlie Chaplin. | 我喜欢卓别林 |
[1:30:26] | I’m not a fan of the guy that has the exact mustache. | 我是不喜欢另一个留着同样小胡子的家伙 |
[1:30:29] | Where are you going with this? | 你什么意思 |
[1:30:31] | At no point during shaving did you think: | 剃胡子的时候你就没想想 |
[1:30:33] | “Cool it. I’m gonna look like Hitler”? | “等等 这样会不会像希特勒啊” |
[1:30:35] | Hitler? Oh, yeah, I definitely thought of that. | 希特勒 是啊 我当然想到了 |
[1:30:36] | It’s the plastered hair… | 主要是你这发型… |
[1:30:38] | I knew you guys were gonna give me shit. | 我就知道你们俩没什么好话 |
[1:30:40] | I’m shaving it, and then…I get that way too far on this side. | 我修理胡子时 这边多剃了一些 |
[1:30:43] | – Way too far. – I went too far down this side. | -也剃得太过了 -然后这边也剃多了 |
[1:30:45] | I started going back and forth, back and forth. I stop. | 我就不停地来回修理 到这里就停了 |
[1:30:48] | If I stop now, and you can still pull off Chaplin. | 就此打住的话你们还能看出是卓别林来 |
[1:30:50] | So I thought… You know what? | 所以我想 知道吗 |
[1:30:51] | If you don’t like it, I’ll send you to the gas chamber. | 如果你们不喜欢 我就把你们送到毒气室去 |
[1:30:54] | – You are doing Hitler. – I’ll do whoever I wanna do. | -你还是在扮希特勒啊 -我想扮谁就扮谁 |
[1:30:57] | You gotta pick a character and… | 你得挑选一个人物然后… |
[1:30:58] | Hey, game faces. | 喂 做好准备 |
[1:30:59] | -Hello. – Hi. | -你们好 -嗨 |
[1:31:01] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你们好吗 -挺好 |
[1:31:02] | You guys didn’t go to school with us. | 你们上学不是跟我们同届的吧 |
[1:31:04] | We did not. No. | 的确不是 |
[1:31:06] | You have a very foxy eye for detail. | 你真是明察秋毫 |
[1:31:09] | – Wanna dance? – I do. | -跳舞吗 -跳 |
[1:31:13] | – Time machine. – Yeah. | -时间机器 -没错 |
[1:31:15] | Maybe my friend Garrett here can join us? | 我朋友加勒特能一起跳吗 |
[1:31:17] | I’m good. No. I’m good. I’m gonna sit this one out. | 不了不了 我坐着就好 |
[1:31:20] | – Bye, gentlemen. Shall we? – Let’s do it. | -那我去了 先生们 我们开始吗 -走吧 |
[1:31:26] | Oh, man, this is ridiculous. | 这真荒唐 |
[1:31:28] | I know it’s ridiculous. | 我知道这很荒唐 |
[1:31:30] | You know you don’t have to be here. | 其实你不用来的 |
[1:31:31] | Are you kidding? You think I’m gonna miss this? | 开玩笑 这场面我岂能错过 |
[1:31:33] | No. Well, yeah. No, not this though. I mean… | 不是说这个 我是说… |
[1:31:37] | Look, Box and I, this is what we do. | 博克斯和我总这么干 |
[1:31:39] | We do stupid shit, and we’ll be fine. | 尽做些蠢事 不过我们没事 |
[1:31:42] | So if you’re worried about us, don’t worry about us, man. | 所以你也不必为我们担心了 兄弟 |
[1:31:45] | But you, you don’t need to be here. | 可你并不需要来这里的 |
[1:31:47] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[1:31:49] | Okay, then. As long as you’re thinking about it. | 好了 你心中有数就行 |
[1:31:52] | – Okay. – I’m taking off. | -好的 -我要走了 |
[1:31:54] | These dudes don’t look like Chaplin fans to me. | 这两位老兄看来不是卓别林的粉丝 |
[1:31:56] | – Oh, boy. – They look like angry Jews. | -噢 哥们 -看上去像愤怒的犹太人 |
[1:32:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:32:24] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:32:26] | How was work? | 工作顺心吗 |
[1:32:28] | – You know? Uh, it was awesome. – Good. | -非常之好 -好啊 |
[1:32:31] | Oh, hey. You got a package today. | 今天收到个寄给你的包裹 |
[1:32:33] | – Oh, yeah? – Mm-hm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[1:32:47] | It’s from Garrett. | 是加勒特寄来的 |
[1:32:54] | Oh. What does it say? | 上面说什么 |
[1:32:58] | “They’re gonna be in San Francisco. Thought you might wanna go.” | “他们要来旧金山了 我想你可能想去看” |
[1:33:02] | Who is? | 什么人 |
[1:33:06] | The Boxer Rebellion. | Tbr乐队 |
[1:33:09] | That was one of the first bands that we saw together. | 是我们最初一起去听过的乐队之一 |
[1:33:13] | Are you gonna go? | 那你去吗 |
[1:33:17] | That depends. | 看情况吧 |
[1:33:19] | On whether or not you’ll be my date. | 要看你和不和我一起去了 |
[1:33:22] | I can get drunk there, right? | 我能在那儿喝个痛快对吧 |
[1:33:24] | There’s sort of an unidentifiable smell in here… | 这里有一股奇怪的气味 |
[1:33:28] | …that I can’t quite just put my finger on. | 我说不出是什么味道 |
[1:33:31] | I don’t know, but just push your way in. | 我不知道 快往里挤吧 |
[1:33:33] | It’s urine. It’s urine. I smell urine. | 是尿味 我闻出来了 |
[1:33:36] | Oh, good. That means it’s a good club. | 很好 说明这家俱乐部不错 |
[1:33:39] | And puke. Oh, yeah. There’s a hint of puke. And urine. | 还有呕吐的味道 没错 有一点 混合着尿味 |
[1:33:43] | – Well, that’s even better. – I know. | -那就更棒了 -我知道 |
[1:34:00] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[1:34:03] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:34:06] | Hi, Corinne. | 嗨 科琳 |
[1:34:07] | – Hey, Garrett. I like your haircut. – Thanks. Did something different. | -嘿 加勒特 发型不错嘛 -谢谢 做了点改变 |
[1:34:11] | And your dick’s in your pants, so that’s good. | 你的鸡鸡还健在吧 那就好 |
[1:34:15] | I’m gonna go check out the… | 我去看看那个… |
[1:34:19] | Oh, fuck it. I’m just not gonna be here. Okay? Okay. | 妈的 我去别处转转 好吗 |
[1:34:22] | You’re gonna just… | 你就… |
[1:34:28] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[1:34:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[1:34:34] | I manage the band. | 我是这个乐队的经纪人 |
[1:34:35] | – You do? – Yes. Ha, ha. Crazy, I know. | -是吗 -是的 难以置信吧 |
[1:34:38] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[1:34:41] | That’s…That’s great. | 这太棒了 |
[1:34:45] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -是真的吗 -真的 真的 |
[1:34:47] | – Wow. – No, I left the label. | -哇 -我离开那家唱片公司了 |
[1:34:51] | You were right, as it turns out. I hated the hell out of my job. | 事实证明你说的没错 我厌恶我的工作 |
[1:34:55] | Well, I hate to say”I told you so.” | 我不喜欢说”我早就跟你说过” |
[1:34:58] | No, you don’t. You love saying”I told you so.” | 不对 你喜欢说”我早就跟你说过” |
[1:35:00] | – You love it. – You’re right. | -你喜欢这么说 -没错 |
[1:35:02] | Who are you kidding? | 你想糊弄谁啊 |
[1:35:06] | So are you living in New York? | 那你还住在纽约吗 |
[1:35:10] | I actually just moved to Los Angeles. | 其实我刚搬到洛杉矶 |
[1:35:12] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是么 -是的 |
[1:35:14] | The band actually lives in L.A. | 这支乐队在洛杉矶 |
[1:35:16] | And, I don’t know if you know this, | 还有 不知你是否知道 |
[1:35:18] | I know you’re not a huge geography fan… | 我知道你对地理不太精通 |
[1:35:21] | …but L.A. Is not only in the same time zone as San Francisco… | 洛城不但与旧金山在同一个时区 |
[1:35:24] | …it’s in the same state. So… | 它们还是同一个州的 所以… |
[1:35:27] | Yeah. It’s very close. | 是啊 那离得很近 |
[1:35:29] | Yeah. It’s a one-hour flight. | 没错 乘飞机只要一个小时 |
[1:35:32] | A six-hour drive. | 开车要6个小时 |
[1:35:35] | Eighteen-hour hot-air balloon ride. | 坐热气球18个小时 |
[1:35:39] | If you were to go that way. | 如果你想那么干的话 |
[1:35:44] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗 |
[1:35:46] | Yeah. | 问吧 |
[1:35:49] | I don’t know what your situation is… | 我不知道你现在的情况 |
[1:35:55] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[1:36:00] | That’s not a question. | 这不算个问题 |
[1:36:03] | Yeah, it is. | 这就是问题 |
[1:36:10] | I’m always here. | 我一直在这里 |
[1:36:17] | Waiting for you, all alone. | 独自等待着你 |
[1:36:25] | Eyes of the night. | 暮色中的双眸 |
[1:36:31] | Just to see, see you home. | 只盼佳人归来 |
[1:36:38] | There’s two of us in it. | 路途中唯有你我 |
[1:36:45] | They follow all night. | 暗夜里如影相随 |
[1:36:54] | I can’t believe she left without us. That’s so weird. | 她居然自己一个人走了 真奇怪 |
[1:36:57] | It’s a school night, and she probably didn’t like the band. | 明早还要上班 她可能也不喜欢那个乐队 |
[1:37:00] | She didn’t like… She didn’t like me. She hates me. | 她是不喜欢我 她讨厌我 |
[1:37:02] | How am I gonna win that crazy one over? | 怎样才能讨你老姐的欢心呢 |
[1:37:04] | Now that we’re spending more time with each other… | 以后我们就有更多时间在一起了 |
[1:37:07] | …which I couldn’t be happier about, | 我真高兴 |
[1:37:09] | maybe you should get your own apartment. | 也许你该搬出来自己住了 |
[1:37:11] | Just so we don’t have to sneak around her house, | 那样我们就不必在你姐家偷偷摸摸 |
[1:37:13] | you know, like teenagers. | 像十几岁小孩似的了 |
[1:37:14] | Shh. But for tonight, let’s just go upstairs, like adults. | 嘘 不过今晚还得溜上楼去 像大人一样 |
[1:37:18] | Ok. That’s very mature. | 好吧 这很成熟 |
[1:37:23] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 |
[1:37:32] | C…Uh… | 科… |
[1:37:33] | Are you guys… Are you dry humping? | 你们…你们是在隔衣擦火吗 |
[1:37:36] | – No. – Sorry. | -不是 -对不起 |
[1:37:38] | – But I didn’t… – I don’t care if you didn’t finish. Get off. | -可我还没…-我才不管你完没完事 下去 |
[1:37:41] | Mommy? Are you okay? | 妈咪 你没事吧 |
[1:37:43] | Maya, statue! | 玛雅 定! |