英文名称:rogue
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:18] | Hot as hell out there,huh? | 外面热的像蒸笼 不是吗? |
[04:20] | Well,well,well,well. | 哎呀 哎呀 哎呀 |
[04:22] | How are we today,young man? What can I do you for? | 今天来点什么啊 年轻人? 要点什么? |
[04:26] | Jeez,it must be cosy in that suit. Hey? | 天呐 穿着那件西服应该很爽的吧? |
[04:30] | Oh. Yeah. No,the airport lost all my bags. | 噢 对了 不是 机场的人把我的包弄丢了 |
[04:32] | Well,it’s gonna be a real scorcher today. | 今天可是个大热天啊 |
[04:34] | Yeah. No kidding. | 没错 不开玩笑了 |
[04:36] | I’m supposed to catch a boat cruise from here…? | 我今晚要赶一艘游览船…? |
[04:38] | A few years back you’d be lucky to see any tourists up here at all. | 几年以前 在这里看见游客都是稀奇事了 |
[04:42] | – Yeah. – Too remote for most people. | – 是啊 – 对大多数人来说 这里太偏远了 |
[04:43] | It’s changing pretty quickly,I can tell you. | 可以告诉你 这儿变化可是很快的 |
[04:52] | Right. Uh,can I get a coffee,please? Real strong. | 没错 呃 给我杯咖啡好吗? 浓郁一点 |
[04:54] | – Two sugars. – How about a “cappuccino”? | – 加双份糖 – “卡布其诺”怎么样? |
[04:56] | Give the new machine a work-out. | 让那台新机器试试身手 |
[05:02] | Phil. Hey. | 菲利 嘿 |
[05:04] | What’s going on,man? | 怎么样了 伙计? |
[05:06] | How’s Chicago? | 芝加哥那边的事怎么样了? |
[05:09] | Everything’s fine, | 一切都好 |
[05:10] | except for the fact that they lost my bags at the airport | 除了 机场的人把我的包弄丢了 |
[05:14] | and my computer was in my bag and I need my computer to finish the article, | 包里有我的电脑 我写那稿子还要用的 |
[05:17] | so could you call Greg at the office and tell him what happened | 你能不能给办公室的Greg打个电话 告诉他这事 |
[05:20] | ’cause I really need someone to track down those bags for me. | 我真的需要有人帮我把包找回来 |
[05:24] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
[05:27] | Hello? Can you hear me? | 喂? 能听到我说话吗? |
[05:30] | Can you hear me now? Phil? | 现在能听到我说话吗? 菲利? |
[05:32] | – Get outta there. – Can you hear me now? | – 给我出来 – 现在能听到吗? |
[05:36] | Hey,can you hear me? Hey. There you are. | 嘿 听的见吗? 嘿 好了 |
[05:38] | No,no,the service here sucks. | 不 不 这里信号很差(service也有服务的意思) |
[05:40] | Oh,no. Oh,no,it’s over. Yeah,she went back last week. | 噢 不 噢 不 都结束了 是 她上周回来的 |
[05:43] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[05:45] | Why do you think I took this shitty job? | 你觉得我为什么要接这个恶心活儿? |
[05:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[05:50] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[05:53] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝 |
[06:01] | There you go. Real strong. | 你要的 非常浓郁 |
[06:05] | It’s on the house. | 算在房费里了 |
[06:07] | Oh,thanks. Thanks a lot. | 哦 谢谢 谢谢了 |
[06:13] | Hey,nice picture. | 嘿 图片不错 |
[06:16] | That silly bugger will think twice about going swimming at night,hey? | 那个傻小子以后晚上出去游泳可得三思了 不是吗? |
[07:08] | – Tickets. – Dad,have you got the tickets? | – 验票 – 爸爸 票在你那儿吗? |
[07:12] | Tickets. | 验票 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:860个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:102个,六级词汇:41个,GRE词汇:46个,托福词汇:65个,考研词汇:114个,专四词汇:86个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:194个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:17] | That’s two. Two adults,one child. | 两张 两张大人票 还有个小孩儿 |
[07:22] | Cheers. Just in the middle there. | 太好了 就坐中间那儿吧 |
[07:24] | Wow. It’s so low. | 喔 好低啊 |
[07:27] | – Yeah. – Big one looks safer. | – 对啊 – 大的看起来更有安全感 |
[07:33] | – Better you than me. – OK. | – 对你来说更好 – 好了 |
[07:35] | So one of the rules of my tour | 我们游览的其中一条规则就是 |
[07:36] | is that you only have one chance to complain about the heat and the flies. | 你只能抱怨一次天气的炎热和苍蝇 |
[07:40] | Nice to meet ya. | 很高兴认识你 |
[07:41] | They’re a fact of life up here | 这儿的生活就这样 |
[07:43] | and whingeing about them all day isn’t gonna make them disappear. | 抱怨并不能解决问题 |
[07:46] | Simon. Get a hold of those flies. | 西蒙 去把那些苍蝇都抓住 |
[07:48] | Might have to kick you off the boat,mate. | 还是把你踢下船吧 伙计 |
[07:51] | Ticket? | 票呢? |
[07:53] | Oh,I got one. Trust me. | 哦 我有的 相信我 |
[08:01] | Come on,mate. | 快 朋友 |
[08:06] | You got two tickets there,sir. | 你有两张票 先生 |
[08:08] | – Oh,no,no,no. Just me. – No worries. | – 噢 不 不 不 就我一个 – 没关系的 |
[08:10] | Sit anywhere you like. | 随便坐 |
[08:22] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[08:23] | We’re on bush time now,so should have youse back around 5:00. Or 6:00. | 我们现在得遵守丛林时间了 我们得在5点或6点左右回来 |
[08:29] | She’s your kid,and you kind of promised her crocodiles. | 她是你的孩子 你答应要给她看鳄鱼的 |
[08:34] | Honey,it’s a two-hour tape. | 亲爱的 这可以录两个小时的 |
[08:35] | I’ll get footage,OK? | 我会拿胶片的 好吗? |
[08:45] | Oh! Here we go. | 噢! 我们出发了 |
[08:49] | Maybe we’ll see those crocodiles. | 也许我们能看到那些鳄鱼 |
[08:50] | Welcome to Ryan’s Wildlife Cruises. | 欢迎参加莱恩的野生巡游 |
[08:53] | My name’s Kate Ryan | 我叫凯特 莱恩 |
[08:55] | and I’m gonna be your tour guide today, | 今天由我来担任你们的导游 |
[08:57] | in case you hadn’t figured that out. | 只是以防有人还不知道 |
[08:59] | This is my business partner,Kevin. | 这是我的工作伙伴 凯文 |
[09:00] | Say good day,Kev. | 问好 凯文 |
[09:02] | Yes,you are. Oh,my God,you’re so cute. | 是啊 你在问好 噢 天哪 你太可爱了 |
[09:06] | Honey,we should get a dog. | 亲爱的 我们应该养只狗 |
[09:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[09:10] | Thought you were a cat person. | 我还以为你喜欢猫呢 |
[09:13] | Anyone have any questions? | 有人有什么问题吗? |
[09:16] | Alright,let’s go check out some crocs. | 好了 我们去看看鳄鱼吧 |
[09:31] | The Northern Territory is home to the biggest population | 北领地是世界上 |
[09:34] | of saltwater crocodiles in the world, | 栖居海水鳄鱼最多的地方 |
[09:36] | spread throughout several large tidal river systems. | 贯穿好几大感潮河系 |
[09:40] | The State covers a landmass double the size of Texas | 这个州覆盖的陆地面积有两个德克萨斯州大 |
[09:44] | but we have a population of only 200,000 people. | 却只有20万人口 |
[09:49] | As you can imagine,we all have pretty big backyards. | 你们可以想象 我们的后院有多大 |
[09:52] | Excuse me. Excuse me? | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[09:56] | – Hi there. – Hi. I’m Gwen. | – 嗨 对了 – 嗨 我是格文 |
[09:57] | Hi. Hi,Gwen. Would you mind…? | 嗨 嗨 格文 你介不介意…? |
[10:00] | – Oh,no. Sure,help yourself. – No,no. | – 噢 不介意 当然 随便拿 – 不是 不是 |
[10:02] | Sorry,it’s,um… | 不好意思 是 呃… |
[10:03] | It’s the smoke. It’s… it’s kind of wafting. | 是烟 它… 飘过来了 |
[10:06] | Right. Shite. OK. Story of my life! | 知道了 真不好意思 好吧 我老是忘记! |
[10:08] | I’ll,um,go down the back. | 那我 呃 去后边坐 |
[10:10] | – Oh,thank you so much. Thank you. – That’s OK. | – 噢 太谢谢你了 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[10:12] | – Really appreciate that. – Thanks a lot. | – 真的很感谢 – 谢谢 |
[10:17] | Right. | 好了 |
[10:22] | – Come here. – Where’s the zoom on this? | – 到这儿来 – 调焦的在哪儿? |
[10:24] | – You don’t need the zoom. – There it is,there. | – 不用调焦距的 – 在这儿 这儿 |
[10:26] | Come on,darling. | 快点 亲爱的 |
[10:27] | OK. Smile. | 好了 笑一笑 |
[10:30] | – Hmm. – Oh,Sher. | – 嗯 – 噢 希尔 |
[10:31] | – What are you doing? Look at that. – Oh,darling. Don’t pull a face. | – 你在干什么啊? 你看看 – 噢 亲爱的 别扮鬼脸 |
[10:34] | – Why do you always pull a face? – Excuse me? | – 你干嘛老是扮鬼脸? – 打扰一下 |
[10:36] | Do you want me to take a photo of the family? | 要不要我帮你们来张全家福? |
[10:38] | – Yeah,that…that’d be super. – Yeah? | – 好啊 太…太棒了 – 好的? |
[10:40] | – That would be good. Thank you. – Thanks very much. | – 太好了 谢谢 – 非常感谢 |
[10:42] | – The big button? – Yeah,just that one there. | – 最大的那个按钮? – 对 就是那个 |
[10:46] | OK. Here we go. | 好了 开拍 |
[10:49] | Oh,that’s beaut. | 噢 太漂亮了 |
[10:51] | – That is a beautiful camera. – Thank you. | – 这相机真的很漂亮 – 过奖 |
[10:53] | – Yeah,is that new? – Oh,yes. | – 是新的吗 – 噢 是的 |
[10:55] | – I got it for Christmas. – Yeah,nice. Cute little snapper. | – 是我的圣诞礼物 – 是啊 很漂亮 可爱的小甲鱼 |
[10:57] | I mean,she’s no,um…digital SLR, | 我是说 她不是…数码相机 |
[11:01] | which is single lens reflex. | 单眼反光照相机 |
[11:03] | I got a 25mm lens. I got a 35mm,right through to a 155mm. | 有25毫米的镜头 从35毫米能伸展到155毫米 |
[11:08] | Doubler pushes it out to 300mm,but who’s counting? | 加倍装置能使它延伸到300毫米长 但是谁又在乎这个呢? |
[11:10] | – I know I’m not. – Well,that’s very impressive. | – 我不会的 – 东西很不错 |
[11:12] | It is indeed. Guess how much. | 确实是 猜猜多少钱 |
[11:27] | Man,it’s like,you know,the “African Queen”. | 天哪 有点像”非洲女王” |
[11:29] | It’s hot and horny and I just wanna get naked. | 又热又冲动 我只想一丝不挂 |
[11:34] | I could come into the room. | 能进到一间房子里去 |
[11:36] | – You know,we could do that. – Do you want to sit somewhere else? | – 你知道 咱们可以做那个 – 你是不是想上别地儿坐着? |
[11:40] | – I like sitting next to you. – No. Do you want to sit there? | – 我就想坐你旁边 – 不 你想做那边吗? |
[11:43] | – No. – There’s a spare seat. Sit there. | – 不想 – 那边还有一个空位 去坐那儿吧 |
[11:44] | – I paid for this seat. – You’re bugging me. Sit there. | – 这个座位我付钱了 – 你烦到我了 坐那边去 |
[11:48] | – What,with the lrish girl? – Really,no,it’s sexual harassment. | – 怎么了 跟爱尔兰姑娘一块儿? – 我说真的 不是 这属于性骚扰 |
[11:50] | – With the lrish girl? – No,just sit here. | – 跟爱尔兰姑娘一块儿? – 不是 你坐那边去 |
[11:51] | You can’t make everybody move to the back of the boat. | 你不能叫每个人都坐船后边吧 |
[11:54] | – No. – Enough already with the sex talk. | – 不能 – 不许再谈性了 |
[11:55] | – OK? OK? OK? – It’s not your boat. | – 行吗? 行吗? 行吗? – 这又不是你的船 |
[12:23] | Shite! It’s hot,isn’t it? | 该死! 太热了 不是吗? |
[12:26] | Hey,what are they waiting for? | 嘿 他们在等什么? |
[12:28] | Keep watching. | 接着看 |
[12:32] | – Oh,my God. – Oh,my gosh! | – 噢 天哪 – 噢 我的天啊! |
[12:34] | – What was that? – You right there,love? | – 那是什么东西? – 你看到了 亲爱的? |
[12:36] | Look at the size of the bastard. | 看看那个畜生的体积 |
[12:40] | Don’t you worry. He’s already got his lunch. | 别害怕 他都已经有午餐了 |
[12:43] | God,that’s amazing. | 天哪 太不可思议了 |
[12:45] | – Are you right? – How often does it do that? | – 你还好吧? – 它多久会这样来一次? |
[12:47] | Every day at 2:00. | 每天中午2点 |
[12:50] | – Wow. Every day at 2:00? – Yep. | – 哇噢 每天中午2点? – 对啊 |
[12:52] | And how high do they jump? | 他们能跳多高? |
[12:54] | Oh,they can jump right out. They use their tails to propel them. | 噢 他们能直接跳出来 借助尾巴的助推力 |
[12:57] | I mean,sometimes they come right up to you. | 我是说有时候他们会直接跳到你面前 |
[12:59] | So,it could come into the boat,right? | 这么说来 他们能直接跳进船里了? |
[13:01] | It could come into the boat? | 它能跳进船里来? |
[13:03] | You’ll be right,so long as you don’t go in the water. | 只要你不下水 他们是有可能这么做的 |
[13:06] | I’m not planning on it,I tell you that. | 告诉你 我可不会这么做的 |
[13:24] | There’s a salty. | 那儿有只海水鳄鱼 |
[13:25] | They’re so still. | 他们很平静 |
[13:34] | – Check this out. – That’s great. That’s great! | – 看看这个 – 太棒了 太棒了! |
[13:43] | Dad,imagine if it bit you. | 爸爸 想象一下如果它咬到你的话 |
[13:45] | It’s amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[13:48] | It’s so still. | 这么安静 |
[13:49] | Looks young,though,doesn’t it? I guess that’s how they catch… | 但是看起来岁数不大 不是吗? 我觉得这就是为什么他们… |
[13:52] | Looks handsome. | 看起来很漂亮 |
[14:00] | Oh. There he goes. | 哦 他跑了 |
[14:02] | Alright,the species that we’re looking at today, | 好了 我们今天看到的物种 |
[14:05] | the saltwater crocodile, | 海水鳄鱼 |
[14:06] | is probably the most dangerous member of the crocodilian family. | 很可能是鳄鱼家族最危险的一种 |
[14:10] | They’re pretty much living dinosaurs, | 他们几乎相当于活恐龙 |
[14:12] | who have been perfecting their hunting skills | 在过去2亿年中 |
[14:14] | over 200 million years. | 积累下了完美的捕猎技术 |
[14:17] | So they can swim underwater at up to 20 miles an hour | 他们能在水下以20英里每小时的速度前进 |
[14:20] | without making a ripple on the surface. | 而让水面一点波纹都没有 |
[14:23] | And they can burst out to attack with incredible speed. | 而且它们也会以惊人的速度跳出来突袭你 |
[14:28] | They’re also known to watch their prey and learn their habits. | 它们还会观察猎物并且摸清猎物的习性 这一点也很出名 |
[14:32] | In fact,you can see this bloke looking at us now. | 实际上 你们可以看到这个小家伙正看着我们呢 |
[14:36] | So if any of you are camping up here near a river and you need water… | 如果你们谁要想在这河附近野营的话 需要碰水的话… |
[14:39] | It’s got teeth like your mother. | 它的牙跟你妈妈的一样 |
[14:41] | ..make sure you do so at a different time every day | …最好保证你是每天不同的时间来的 |
[14:44] | because the croc will learn your routine. | 因为鳄鱼会摸清你的习惯 |
[14:47] | You might wanna avoid that. | 你们可不想这样吧 |
[14:49] | Croc gets a hold of you and he can’t swallow you in one go, | 鳄鱼抓到你了没法一口吞下你 |
[14:52] | he will literally tear you to pieces. | 它会逐步的把你撕碎 |
[14:55] | Super. | 太厉害了 |
[14:56] | – Allen,can you imagine? – So how big do they grow? | – 阿伦 你能想象得到吗? – 那么他们能长到多大啊? |
[14:58] | Well,that one there was a little one, | 那只算小的 |
[15:00] | but they can grow from 20 to 25 feet long, | 不过它们能长到20到25英尺长 |
[15:02] | weigh up to two tonne. | 重约两公吨 |
[15:04] | There have been stories of bigger ones, | 有一些大鳄鱼的传说 |
[15:06] | but the crocs that we’re looking at today are just as dangerous. | 但我们今天看到的鳄鱼就已经很危险了 |
[15:10] | Are there many attacks on people? | 它们袭击人的事例多吗? |
[15:12] | Tourists,occasionally. | 偶尔会有游客 |
[15:15] | That was in poor taste. | 品味太低级了 |
[15:18] | I’ll bet. | 我敢打赌 |
[15:19] | Don’t worry,ma’am. We’re perfectly safe on this boat. | 别担心 女士 我们在这船上很安全 |
[15:21] | They won’t attack anything bigger than they are. | 它们不会袭击比它们大的物体 |
[15:24] | – How big is this boat? – Yeah. | – 这船有多大? – 对啊 |
[15:27] | – Big enough. – Sure. Whatever. | – 够大了 – 当然 无所谓了 |
[15:30] | Lighten up a little,will you? | 别紧张 好吗? |
[15:32] | Right. The bigger the better,if you ask me. | 没错 如果你问我 我觉得越大越好 |
[15:58] | Aren’t you beautiful,hey? | 你难道不漂亮吗? |
[16:06] | Do you love me? Do you love me? | 你喜欢我吗? 你喜欢我吗? |
[16:11] | Give me a kiss. Give me a kiss. | 亲我 亲我 |
[16:17] | – Got a Wet One? – Oh,yeah. | – 给我拿个湿的? – 好的 |
[16:28] | Jesus. Anyone complain about the flies yet? | 上帝啊 都没有人投诉这些苍蝇吗? |
[16:31] | That was your one shot. | 你抱怨一次了啊 |
[16:34] | That wasn’t a complaint. That was a question. | 这不是抱怨 只是一个问题 |
[16:37] | – How long are you out here,anyway? – Oh,just a few days. | – 你来这儿多久了? – 噢 没几天 |
[16:40] | Alice Springs after this,then home. | 这个完了去爱丽斯泉市 然后回家 |
[16:42] | Where’s that? | 家在哪儿? |
[16:44] | Chicago. | 芝加哥 |
[16:45] | I’m a travel writer for a magazine. | 我是一家杂志的旅游写手 |
[16:47] | Sounds like the life. | 听起来很有趣 |
[16:50] | How about you? You travel a lot? | 你呢? 经常旅游? |
[16:53] | Never left the Territory. | 从来没离开过北领地 |
[16:56] | You’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧? |
[16:58] | Why would I wanna leave all this? | 为什么我要舍弃这些呢? |
[17:02] | It’s amazing watching people’s faces the first time they come out here. | 看每个人第一次到这里的表情是很奇妙的一件事 |
[17:07] | You might wanna…take your seat. | 你也许愿意…坐在座位上 |
[17:10] | Gets a bit hairy around this bend. | 拐弯时候 有点危险的 |
[17:14] | Aye,aye,captain. | 是的 没错 船长 |
[17:32] | Sher,did you know this is the oldest landscape in the world? | 希尔 你知不知道只是世界上最古老的风景? |
[17:35] | Absolutely ancient. | 非常远古 |
[17:37] | Dad,you can be so boring sometimes. | 爸爸 你有时候有点烦 |
[17:45] | Man and One,two… | 人 一个 两个… |
[17:47] | I got you. | 我赢了 |
[17:54] | Did you see that?! | 你看到了吗?! |
[17:56] | No. | 没有 |
[17:57] | Yee-hoo! Whoo-hoo! | 吔 唬! 唬唬 |
[18:01] | Oh,my gosh. They’re stopping. | 噢 我的天啊 他们停下来了 |
[18:11] | Oooh! | 噢! |
[18:13] | Keep your shirt on,cunt-face. | 稳住 娘娘腔 |
[18:17] | – Katie. – Good day,Neil. | – 凯蒂 – 好啊 尼尔 |
[18:20] | Oi. | 嗷 |
[18:22] | Bloody charming. There’s ladies present. | 真该死 这儿有女士在呢 |
[18:25] | Sorry,ladies. | 对不起 女士们 |
[18:30] | Sorry about that,folks. This shouldn’t take a minute. | 游客们 很抱歉 不会耽误大家太久的 |
[18:33] | – Oooh! – Mate,I’m at work. | – 哦! – 伙计 我在工作 |
[18:37] | Katie,we’re just saying g’day to the tourists,yeah? | 凯蒂 我们只是想对游客们问声好 嗯? |
[18:39] | – G’day,tourists. – Tourists. | – 玩得愉快 游客们 – 游客们 |
[18:42] | Yeah,you can take the photo,darlin’. | 对 你可以拍照 亲爱的 |
[18:43] | Oooh,please. Pop it out. | 哦 来吧 摆个造型 |
[18:45] | Hope you brought your microscope! | 希望你带来了显微镜! |
[18:47] | Alright,you’ve acquainted yourself with the tourists. | 好了 你们已经和游客们打过招呼了 |
[18:50] | Now would you acquaint yourself with the other end of the river? | 现在何不去跟河那头打声招呼呢? |
[18:55] | Come on,mate. Let’s just fuck off,eh? | 来吧 伙计 我们还是滚蛋吧 嗯? |
[18:57] | No,hang on. | 不 等等 |
[18:58] | I just wanna know why Miss Captain Katie Coo here | 我只是想知道为什么凯蒂船长小姐在这儿发号施令 |
[19:03] | is acting so high and mighty these days. | 这些天都那么趾高气扬的 |
[19:05] | What is it,Katie? Why won’t you have a bar of me,sweet? | 怎么了 凯蒂? 为什么不和我喝一杯 亲爱的? |
[19:09] | Excuse me,son,the young lady asked you politely to remove yourself. | 对不起 小子 这位小姐非常礼貌地请你离开 |
[19:12] | We’d like to get on with our tour. | 我们希望能继续游览 |
[19:16] | Fuck me,it’s John fuckin’ Wayne. This is the tour,John. | 该死 是该死的约翰 韦恩 这就是游览 约翰 |
[19:20] | Me and Col,we’re the wildlife. | 我和Col 我们就是野生生物 |
[19:27] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[19:28] | – We’re ducks! – I’m gonna keep this simple for you. | – 我们是鸭子! – 我来把事情简单地解决掉 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna count to three and ask you to leave. | 我数到三请你们离开 |
[19:34] | What the fuck are you gawking at,four-eyes? | 你他妈的傻看什么 四眼? |
[19:35] | – One. – I don’t know. | – 1 – 我不知道 |
[19:37] | I got the brochure but it didn’t say anything about assholes. | 我有个旅行指南 但是里面没提到有混蛋 |
[19:41] | – He’s a poofter,mate. – Two. | – 他是个娘娘腔 伙计 – 2 |
[19:45] | I’m not kidding,mate. | 我没有开玩笑 伙计 |
[19:46] | Bullshit,Katie. | 别废话 凯蒂 |
[19:50] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[19:51] | – Oooh! – Whoa! | – 哦! – 哇! |
[19:54] | Jeez… | 呀… |
[19:56] | Get out! | 走开! |
[20:01] | You right there,mate? | 你在那儿呆着吧 伙计 |
[20:05] | – Sorry about that,folks. – Unbelievable. | – 对不起 游客们 – 难以置信 |
[20:07] | As you can see,human pollution | 正像你们所看到的 人工污染 |
[20:09] | is one of the greatest threats to the environment out here. | 是这儿环境最大的威胁之一 |
[20:13] | Collin! Collin,you bloody idiot! | 科林! 科林 你这个笨蛋! |
[20:19] | – Sorry,mate. I… – What are you fuckin’ doing?! | – 对不起 伙计 我… – 你他妈的在干什么?! |
[20:31] | Forget it,mate. It’s over. | 算了吧 伙计 完了 |
[21:45] | About 10 days. Yeah,we got four weeks all up,so… | 大约有10天 对 我们有4个星期的时间就没了 所以… |
[21:49] | Nice. I’m seeing things I don’t think my friends would believe. | 我朋友不会相信我看见的这些好东西 |
[21:52] | We got some on you inadvertently before. | 我们刚才不小心喷到了你 |
[21:58] | Alright,we’ll be heading home now. | 好了 我们现在回去 |
[22:01] | Should take us about an hour or so. | 大约需要一个小时左右 |
[22:03] | I’ll have you back in time to grab an ice-cream on your way back to town. | 我会让你们及时回到城里 路上还有冰激凌吃 |
[22:08] | – Oh,swell. – Thank you all for a wonderful day. | – 哦 太好了 – 感谢大家共同度过的美好时光 |
[22:11] | Finishes now? | 现在就结束了? |
[22:15] | Um,special thanks to John Wayne and to “Four-Eyes”. | 呃 尤其是要感谢约翰 韦恩和 “四眼” |
[22:21] | Top work,Four-Eyes. | 干得好 四眼 |
[22:22] | I think they deserve a round of applause. | 我认为他们应该得到掌声 |
[22:26] | – Thanks,guys. – Well done. Well done. | – 谢谢 伙计们 – 干得好 干得好 |
[22:29] | Up in this part of the world,we call you “top blokes”. | 在我们这个地方 你们被称作”猛人” |
[22:33] | Don’t know where I’d have been without youse. | 没有你们不知道我会怎么样呢 |
[22:39] | Please don’t film me. | 请别拍我 |
[22:41] | Honey,please don’t. | 亲爱的 拜托不要 |
[22:49] | Did you see that? | 你看见那个了吗? |
[22:51] | – No. What? – I think I saw something. | – 没有 什么? – 我觉得我看见了什么东西 |
[22:54] | Flare,I think. Up there. There. | 我想是 信号弹 在上面 那儿 |
[22:59] | Should we say something? | 我们应该说一下吗? |
[23:01] | – Excuse me,miss. – My husband just saw something. | – 对不起 小姐 – 我丈夫看见了个东西 |
[23:03] | I think it was a flare. | 我认为是个信号弹 |
[23:05] | – Where’d you see it? – Up there. | – 你在哪儿看见的? – 在那上面 |
[23:08] | A flare? | 信号弹? |
[23:12] | Did anyone else see it? No? | 有其他人看到吗? 没有吗? |
[23:14] | – No. No. – No. | – 没有 没有 – 没有 |
[23:16] | – Wait. I got the tape. – Yeah. Rewind it a little bit. | – 等等 我录下来了 – 对 往前倒一下 |
[23:18] | Yeah. It’s right here. | 对 就在这儿 |
[23:22] | Oh,Jesus! I saw it. | 哦 天哪! 我看见了 |
[23:24] | – Yeah! – There’s one. There’s one! | – 看! – 那儿有一个 那儿有一个! |
[23:33] | – Did you see that flare? – I saw it… | – 你看见那个信号弹了吗? – 看见了… |
[23:35] | Base,this is “The Suzanne”. Are you there,Bill? Over. | 呼叫基地 这是”苏珊”号 你在吗 Bill? 呼叫完毕 |
[23:41] | Base,this is “The Suzanne”. Do you read me? Over. | 呼叫基地 这是”苏珊”号 能收到吗? 呼叫完毕 |
[23:45] | I can’t understand you. | 我不明白你说什么 |
[23:48] | I’m in Kingston Gorge and I’m getting severe interference. Do you read me? | 我现在金斯顿大峡谷 受到了严重的干扰 能收到吗? |
[23:52] | I think I just saw a flare. | 我想我看见了一个信号弹 |
[23:54] | So I’m gonna head upriver and check it out. | 所以我准备到上游去看一下怎么回事 |
[23:57] | “The Suzanne”,out. | “苏珊”号 完毕 |
[24:07] | Alright,we’ve just seen what looks like a distress flare, | 好了 我们刚才看到的像是个遇险信号弹 |
[24:10] | so we’re gonna take a quick run upriver | 所以我们得马上回到上游河段 |
[24:13] | and see if anyone’s in trouble. | 看看是否有人出事了 |
[24:15] | I realise this is a bit of an inconvenience, | 我知道这会带来些许不便 |
[24:17] | but we do have to respond. | 但是我们必须有所回应 |
[24:19] | I got a bus to catch at 6:30. | 我6:30要赶公交车 |
[24:21] | Yeah,so do we. We’re meeting family. | 是啊 我们也是 我们一家人要见面 |
[24:23] | Who do you think it is? | 你认为那会是什么人? |
[24:25] | Could be poachers. They sometimes go into Arnhem Land. | 可能是偷猎者 他们有时候会进入Arnhem Land(澳洲北部一地区) |
[24:28] | It could be anyone. | 可能是任何人 |
[24:30] | It could be anyone,and if it was you up there, | 可能是任何人 如果是你在那儿 |
[24:33] | you’d want me to respond in exactly the same way,so keep your seat,sir. | 你一定希望我像这样做出回应 所以请坐稳 先生 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry,but my wife and I,we really… | 对不起 但是我和我太太 我们真的… |
[24:38] | – Allen,please. I’m fine. – I’m not having you here all day. | – 阿伦 我没事 – 我不能一整天让你待在这儿 |
[24:40] | How long do you think it’ll take? | 你觉得这要多长时间? |
[24:43] | Can’t be more than a couple of miles upriver. | 到上游只有几英里而已 |
[24:49] | OK,you’re alright. You’re alright. | 好吧 没事的 没事的 |
[25:00] | Listen,she’s fine. | 听着 她没事 |
[25:47] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[25:50] | Not really supposed to go through here. | 真的不应该从这儿走 |
[25:52] | This is sacred land. | 这是神圣的地方 |
[25:55] | Shouldn’t really matter if someone’s in trouble,right? | 如果有人出事了这就无所谓了 对吗? |
[26:00] | She’ll be right. | 她不会介意的 |
[28:19] | I reckon it came from deeper in the swamp somewhere. | 我猜想它是从某个沼泽深处发出的 |
[28:25] | What do you think? | 你认为呢? |
[28:28] | I think we’ve gone as far as we can. Besides,there’s nobody here. | 我觉得我们已经走得够远了 另外 这儿没人 |
[28:32] | It’s gonna get dark soon. We should probably go. | 很快就要天黑了 我们应该离开了 |
[28:37] | Probably right. | 也许你是对的 |
[28:42] | What? | 那是什么? |
[28:59] | Well,I suppose that’s where the flares came from. | 嗯 我想那就是信号发出的地方 |
[29:03] | This has really gone too far. | 我们真的走得太远了 |
[29:05] | We must get back. I can’t have you out here any longer. | 我们必须回去 我不能让你再待在这儿了 |
[29:08] | OK,we should… | 好了 我们应该… |
[29:10] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[29:14] | – Oh,shit,we’re sinking. – Oh,my God! We’re sinking! | – 哦 该死 我们在下沉 – 哦 天哪! 我们在下沉! |
[29:16] | – There’s a hole! – What’s happened? | – 那有个洞! – 发生了什么? |
[29:18] | Are we moving? Move it! | 我们还走着吗? 快走! |
[29:20] | There! There! | 朝那边! 朝那边! |
[29:24] | Hold on! Hold on to your seats! | 坐稳! 坐稳你们的座位! |
[29:29] | Just hold on to your seats. | 坐稳你们的座位 |
[29:31] | We’re almost there. Just hold on. | 我们就快到了 坐稳 |
[29:38] | Let’s get off. Get off,now! | 我们下去 下去 快点! |
[29:43] | Get off the boat. Hurry. | 下船 快点 |
[29:45] | Get off the boat. | 下船 |
[30:07] | Alright,there’s a radio in one of these bags. | 好了 在某个袋子里有个无线电接收机 |
[30:12] | Should be in here somewhere. | 应该就在某个地方 |
[30:17] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:18] | Can you find it in there? | 你在那儿找到了吗? |
[30:20] | No,it’s not in there. | 不 不在那儿 |
[30:22] | It’s underwater. | 让水泡了 |
[30:25] | – Oh,shit! – Is it working? | – 哦 该死! – 还能用吗? |
[30:26] | – What about the boat radio? – It’s wet but it should work. | – 船上的接收机呢? – 湿了但是还能用 |
[30:30] | Stay off the boat. | 离船远点 |
[30:31] | It’s not working,mate. | 不能用了 伙计 |
[30:33] | It’s underwater. | 它让水泡了 |
[30:35] | Can you take that up on the hill and see if you can dry it out? | 你能不能把它拿到土丘上看看能否弄干? |
[30:39] | Just keep switching channels,mate. | 继续调台 伙计 |
[30:44] | No bloody radio! | 根本没有无线电! |
[30:45] | You’ve got us stuck on this tiny little island with no bloody radio! | 你使我们困在这个连无线电都没有的小岛上! |
[30:51] | Great! | 太好了! |
[30:53] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[30:55] | Emergency. Hello. Can anyone hear me? Over. | 紧急情况 喂 能听到我吗? 完毕 |
[30:57] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[30:59] | We’re gonna miss the bus. We’re late already. | 我们会赶不上公交车的 我们已经晚了 |
[31:01] | – Are you alright? – Yeah. I’m just… | – 你没事吧? – 没事 我只是… |
[31:02] | – So we have no radio? – I don’t want to be here. | – 我们没有无线电是吧? – 我不想待在这儿 |
[31:04] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[31:06] | – You’ll be alright,OK? You know? – Yeah. | – 你会没事的 好吗? 你知道吗? – 对 |
[31:08] | Miss,we have no radio,so what the hell happens now? | 小姐 我们没有无线电 那么 现在到底要怎么办? |
[31:10] | Well,how will anyone know where we are? | 那么 外面的人怎么知道我们在这儿? |
[31:12] | I thought you said crocs wouldn’t attack a boat. | 你好像说过鳄鱼不袭击船只 |
[31:16] | Alright,they’re territorial animals,so… | 是的 不过它们是对领地有很强的防御性的动物 所以… |
[31:20] | …if we’ve stumbled into one’s territory | …如果我们无意中闯入了某一只的领地 |
[31:21] | it’s possible it might’ve given us a little nudge, | 它有可能给我们打个招呼 |
[31:24] | just to let us know we’re not wanted. | 只是让我们知道我们不受欢迎 |
[31:27] | “A little nudge”? Tell that to whoever was in that boat. | “打个招呼”? 问问船上的任何一个人吧 |
[31:31] | My God,we’re in the middle of nowhere here. | 天哪 我们不知道自己在什么地方 |
[31:33] | Listen,we have to stay calm,yeah? We’re gonna be fine. | 听着 我们要冷静 好吗? 我们会没事的 |
[31:35] | My dad’s gonna realise something’s happened | 我爸爸会意识到出事了 |
[31:37] | and he’ll send a search party to find us. | 他会让搜救组来找我们的 |
[31:40] | When might that be,exactly? | 那得到什么时候 确切地说? |
[31:42] | Well,we’re a long way upriver,so it could take a couple of hours. | 嗯 我们向上游走了很远 所以得要几个小时以后 |
[31:46] | This is a tidal river,isn’t it? | 这是一条感潮河 对吗? |
[31:48] | – This is a bloody tidal river! – What? What does that mean? | – 这是一条该死的感潮河! – 什么? 那是什么意思? |
[31:51] | See those trees? That’s how high the tide will be when it comes in. | 看见那些树了? 涨潮之后水面就会有那么高 |
[31:54] | The whole bloody place will be underwater. | 这整个该死的地方就会淹没在水下 |
[31:56] | Look,that won’t be for hours | 听着 短时间内不会的 |
[31:58] | and we should have time to fix the boat by then. | 在涨潮之前我们应该有时间把船修好 |
[32:00] | Miss,I don’t know a lot about boats but,seriously, | 小姐 我对修船不太懂 但是 说真的 |
[32:03] | we can’t sit on this pile of mud waiting to go underwater in pitch black. | 我们不能在这堆烂泥上坐等着天黑 被水淹没 |
[32:08] | If we can get across,we can walk it in a few hours. | 如果我们能穿过 几个小时以后就能走出去 |
[32:12] | It’s the only way we’re gonna get help. | 这是我们能得救的唯一方法 |
[32:14] | – How the hell you gonna get across? – Well,how do you think? | – 你怎么穿过去? – 那么 你说怎么办? |
[32:17] | So,what do you say,mate? You with me? | 那么 怎么样 伙计? 和我一起吧? |
[32:19] | – No! No,Everett,no. – Honey. It’s OK. | – 不! 不 埃弗里特 不 – 亲爱的 没事 |
[32:22] | I am in charge of this group and what you are suggesting is crazy. | 我现在负责你们的安危 你们的建议太疯狂了 |
[32:26] | If we don’t get across right now it’s gonna be too late. | 如果我们现在不穿过去就晚了 |
[32:29] | Alright? You understand? | 好吗? 你明白吗? |
[32:33] | Well,what? | 嗯 怎么? |
[32:34] | Would you lot prefer to get through that in the dark? Come on! | 难道你们想摸黑从那儿走吗? 拜托! |
[32:38] | I don’t know! I friggin’ well don’t know! | 我不知道! 我他妈的不知道! |
[32:40] | – Bloody hell! – You’re not going in the water! | – 混蛋! – 别到水里去! |
[32:43] | Hey. Hey,buddy! | 嘿 嘿 老兄! |
[32:45] | Come on. Come on,buddy. | 拜托 拜托 老兄 |
[32:47] | – Come on! – Get your hands…off me! | – 拜托! – 把你的手…从我身上拿开! |
[32:49] | Hey,hey,hey. Shush,shush! | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘘 嘘! |
[32:54] | Shh. I can hear something. | 嘘 我听到什么了 |
[32:59] | What channel is it? | 哪个频道? |
[33:07] | – Look at this thing! – Oh,my God. | – 看看那个! – 哦 天哪 |
[33:09] | Where the hell did he go? | 他到哪儿去了? |
[33:11] | Somebody do something! Everett! | 快救他! 埃弗里特! |
[33:14] | Everett! | 埃弗里特! |
[33:16] | Everett?! Everett! | 埃弗里特?! 埃弗里特! |
[33:18] | – Everett! – Stand back. | – 埃弗里特! – 后退 |
[33:20] | No! | 不! |
[33:21] | – Come back from the water. – Get the fuck away from me! | – 离水远点 – 你他妈的离我远点! |
[33:24] | Come back. Come back! All of you,stay away from the water! | 回来 回来! 所有人 不要靠近水面! |
[33:27] | – Everett! – Jesus! | – 埃弗里特! – 天哪! |
[33:29] | It’s gonna be OK. It’s gonna be alright. | 没事的 没关系的 |
[33:34] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[33:35] | Everett! | 埃弗里特! |
[33:41] | Somebody do something! | 救救他啊! |
[34:48] | How long did you say until the tide comes? | 你说离涨潮还有多长时间? |
[34:50] | Can you grab that flashlight? | 你能拿到那个手电筒吗? |
[34:51] | What,like a couple hours,or…? | 什么 几个小时 或者…? |
[34:54] | What? | 什么? |
[34:56] | How long do we have before the tide comes in? Hours or minutes? | 距离涨潮还有多长时间? 几小时还是几分钟? |
[35:00] | Look,with an animal that aggressive out there, | 听着 那儿有极具攻击性的动物 |
[35:02] | I think the tide’s the least of our problems. | 我认为潮水是最为次要的问题 |
[35:05] | It’s gonna be dark soon. We need light to see. It doesn’t. | 天就快黑了 我们需要灯光 鳄鱼不需要 |
[35:08] | We have to get off the island. We can’t go in the water. | 我们得离开这个岛 我们不能淹没在水里 |
[35:11] | So how the fuck are we gonna get off here? | 所以我们他妈的怎么离开这儿? |
[35:13] | I thought you were supposed to be some kind of fearless travel writer. | 我还以为你是个无所畏惧的旅行作家 |
[35:16] | Yeah,well,I just saw a man get eaten by a fucking crocodile. | 是 没错 我刚刚看见一个人被条该死的鳄鱼吃掉 |
[35:19] | This is not what I do,alright? You know what I do? | 这不是我干的事 你明白吗? 你知道我干什么的吗? |
[35:21] | I write stupid articles about hotels and restaurants and resorts, | 我写关于宾馆饭店和度假村的混蛋文章 |
[35:25] | not about the Australian outback. | 而不是关于澳洲腹地的 |
[35:27] | And by the way,I fucking hate animals, | 而且 我他妈的讨厌动物 |
[35:29] | especially ones that can kill you. | 尤其是那种会吃人的 |
[35:32] | Speaking of which,I’m gonna kill my fuckin’ editor when I get home. | 说到这儿 回去以后我要杀了我那该死的编辑 |
[35:40] | Can’t find the flares. | 找不着照明弹 |
[35:43] | Would they be in a giant yellow box | 会不会在那个一面写着”照明弹”的 |
[35:45] | with the word ‘flares’ written on the side of it? | 大黄盒子里? |
[35:47] | – Where? – Over there. | – 在哪儿? – 在那边 |
[35:51] | Shit! | 该死! |
[35:54] | We are completely fucked. | 我们死定了 |
[36:00] | Over here! Quickly! | 过来! 快! |
[36:03] | Quickly. | 快 |
[36:05] | – Did you get something? – I think it’s music. Listen. | – 收到什么了么? – 大概是一些音乐 听 |
[36:14] | It’s them. | 是他们 |
[36:20] | Whoo-hoo! Hey! Hey! | 唔 喔!嘿!嘿! |
[36:24] | Whoo-hoo! | 唔 喔! |
[36:25] | Told you to keep going. Told you they’d be there. | 告诉过你一直开 告诉过你他们就在那 |
[36:31] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[36:32] | Look at that. She’s pretty happy to see you now,mate. | 看那儿 现在她看见你高兴坏了 伙计 |
[36:35] | – Mate,watch out! – Whoo! | – 伙计 注意! – 唔! |
[36:37] | Neil,we need help! | 尼尔 帮帮我们! |
[36:42] | – What are you doing? – Hey,Neil! Watch out. Neil! | – 你在干吗? – 嘿 尼尔! 当心 尼尔 |
[36:47] | Get off the boat! | 快下船! |
[36:49] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[36:51] | Boys! | 拜托! |
[36:53] | – Whoo-hoo! – Slow down. Slow down. | – 唔 喔! – 慢点 慢点 |
[36:56] | Come in,you… | 过来 你们… |
[36:58] | – Neil! – Come back! | – 尼尔! – 回来! |
[37:00] | I’m not kidding! | 我没开玩笑! |
[37:02] | What? | 什么? |
[37:03] | I can’t… | 我… |
[37:04] | He cannot hear you! | 他听不见你们! |
[37:06] | Now you wanna talk to me? Huh? | 现在想要和我说话了? 嗯? |
[37:12] | What’s wrong with the boat? | 船是怎么回事? |
[37:33] | Swim! | 快游! |
[37:35] | Mate,swim! Swim! Come on,mate! Keep coming! | 伙计 快游!快游! 快点 伙计! 别停! |
[37:42] | Come on,Neil! | 快 尼尔! |
[37:44] | Come on,mate. Hurry up. You can do it. | 快 伙计 快点 你能做到的 |
[37:47] | Get out. | 快上来 |
[37:55] | – Oh,shit! – Collin! | – 噢 见鬼! – 科林! |
[37:59] | Collin! | 科林! |
[38:04] | Collin! | 科林! |
[38:11] | Fucking hell! | 太糟糕了! |
[39:11] | I can’t imagine how she feels. | 我无法想象她感觉怎么样 |
[39:21] | So,how long before your father comes? | 那么 还有多久你父亲能来? |
[39:59] | Shit. I can’t get this thing to start. | 靠 我可以拿这个点着 |
[40:04] | Oh. That worked. | 噢 挺管用 |
[40:09] | Local technique,mate. | 当地的一些技巧 伙计 |
[40:22] | Right,I’ve figured out a way to get across. | 我想出一条出去的路 |
[40:25] | We just saw that woman… | 我们刚才看见那个女的… |
[40:27] | Well,how you gonna get across without getting in the water? | 好 你怎么过去 不下水? |
[40:30] | I am getting in the water. | 我要下水的 |
[40:33] | Neil… | 尼尔… |
[40:35] | I’m gonna swim across,real quiet. | 我要游过去 要非常静 |
[40:39] | I’m gonna tie a rope | 我要栓一条绳子 |
[40:40] | from one of these trees to one of those trees over there. | 在一棵树上面到那边的另一棵树 |
[40:43] | We’ll suspend it a few metres above the water. | 我们用绳子离水面几米爬过去 |
[40:45] | We all climb across. Piece of piss. | 我们都要爬过去 一个接一个 |
[40:48] | We just saw crocodiles jump four feet out of the water today. | 我们刚看到鳄鱼会跳 四条腿全部离开水了 |
[40:52] | – My wife won’t be able to cross. – She’s gonna have to,mate. | – 我妻子她过不去 – 她不得不过去 伙计 |
[40:55] | But… can we come back with help? | 但是… 我们可以回来帮助他们么? |
[40:58] | By the time we get back,you know,this island’s not gonna be here. | 我们回来的时候 你知道这个岛屿都会消失了 |
[41:01] | Oh,great! | 噢 太糟糕了! |
[41:02] | Fucking brilliant! | 他妈的! |
[41:05] | Oi,your wife will be fine.We will all be fine. | 爱 您妻子不会有事的 我们都会没事的 |
[41:09] | But we have to move right now before it comes back. | 在它回来之前我们必须现在就行动 |
[41:12] | What makes you so sure it’s going to come back? | 为什么你这么肯定它会回来? |
[41:14] | Look around you,champ. | 你四周看一下 老大 |
[41:17] | We are still in its territory and it doesn’t like it. | 我们还在它的地盘而且它不喜欢这样 |
[41:20] | Plus he’s probably already tagged us,Katie,so… | 还有 它也许已经盯上我们了 凯蒂 所以… |
[41:22] | – Wh-what? – Tagged us? | – 什什么? – 盯上我们? |
[41:25] | They tag you as a food supply.They don’t stop. | 他们把你们作为食物对待 它们是不会罢休的 |
[41:27] | It’s like a vicious dog who’s guarding a piece of meat in its backyard. | 它们就像一条非常可怕的护食的狗 |
[41:31] | Jesus! | 上帝啊! |
[41:34] | Then they take you back to the place where it stores its kills and… | 然后把你托到它储存食物的地方… |
[41:41] | Under a log or a burrow somewhere. | 大树下面或者某处的一个洞穴 |
[41:46] | Like I said,now is the best time to move because the fucker is busy. | 如我所说的 现在是行动的好时机 因为那个混蛋在忙 |
[41:52] | Listen,Neil… | 听我说 尼尔… |
[41:54] | Look,the tide’s rising. | 看 水一直在涨 |
[41:56] | We’ve got no choice. | 我们没得选择 |
[41:58] | We go now,we have a chance,or later… | 我们现在走 还有机会 再晚一点的话… |
[42:02] | You figure it out. | 你们看着办 |
[42:06] | – You want a hand,do you? – Yeah. | – 你需要帮助 不是么? – 是 |
[42:10] | My God. | 我的天 |
[42:18] | We’re going to tie a rope from the island trees to the shore. | 我们要在两岸树之间系一条绳子 |
[42:21] | Plan is to climb across. | 计划是要爬过去 |
[42:25] | Mum? | 妈妈? |
[42:27] | You’ll be able to cross fine. Don’t worry. | 你能过去的 别担心 |
[42:29] | Of course I will,sweetheart. | 当然 我可以 宝贝 |
[42:32] | Course I will. | 对 我能做到 |
[42:43] | Neil! Neil? | 尼尔! 尼尔? |
[42:45] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不认为这是一个好主意 |
[42:47] | – Someone’s got to cross. – You don’t have to do this. | – 有人要过去 – 不一定要你来 |
[42:51] | OK,well,what do we do? | 可以 那 我们怎么做? |
[42:56] | I think… | 我认为… |
[42:58] | I’m not doing this to prove anything. | 我做这个不是为了证明什么 |
[43:02] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[43:05] | I mean,you wanna go home,don’t you? | 我的意思是 你要回家 不是么? |
[43:10] | – Yeah,of course. – Right. | – 是 当然 – 好 |
[43:18] | Here. Hold this. | 这 拿着这个 |
[43:23] | Why don’t you tie it around your waist? I’ll feed it out to you. | 为什么不把它绕在你腰上? 我来给你放线 |
[43:27] | You’d better feed it out fucking fast,mate. | 那你最好快点 伙计 |
[43:32] | – You’re not as stupid as you look. – Yeah,hopefully you’re not either. | – 你不像你看起来那么笨 – 嗯 希望你也是 |
[43:39] | Keep away from the water. | 远离湖水 |
[43:45] | Right,here’s one. | 好 接着 |
[43:51] | Here’s another one. | 再给你一个 |
[43:54] | Why do you think it’s doing this? | 你说这条鳄鱼为什么会这样? |
[43:56] | Heard stories of ’em getting territorial, | 听过他们的故事吗? 他们占了地盘 |
[43:59] | but… people just keep going | 但是… 人们还是继续前去参观 |
[44:01] | and they leave ’em alone. | 他们并没有干扰鳄鱼生活 |
[44:04] | Us being here? That’s gonna be driving him crazy. | 而我们呆在这里? 这简直是要让它疯掉了 |
[44:08] | He’s gonna feel as if we’re moving in. | 它觉得好像是我们闯进来了 |
[44:10] | Yeah,but this is still pretty weird,right? | 恩 可还是有点古怪 对不? |
[44:16] | Ready? | 准备好了么? |
[44:20] | OK,we’re right. | 好的 准备好了 |
[46:06] | Can I go first? | 我能第一个么? |
[46:09] | I just wanna get home. | 我只是想回家 |
[46:42] | Oh,thank God! | 噢 感谢上帝! |
[47:07] | He’s done it. | 他做到了 |
[47:09] | – Alright! – Good work. | – 好! – 干的漂亮 |
[47:28] | I don’t know if I can hold on that long. | 不知道我能不能坚持那么长 |
[47:30] | Alright,turn around. Both your knees up. | 好 转过去 把双膝抬起来 |
[47:34] | OK,let’s go. Up you go. | 可以了 我们走 你上去 |
[47:36] | Russell,can you get her up on the rope? | 罗素 你能把她扶到绳子上吗? |
[47:38] | There you go.Watch your foot. | 走吧 小心你的脚 |
[47:40] | Alright,Mary-Ellen. | 好 玛丽 艾伦 |
[47:41] | – Grab the rope. – You’ll be right. | – 抓住绳子 – 你可以的 |
[47:43] | Now wrap your legs around the rope and then it’s just like I told you – | 现在把你的腿绕在绳子上面 然后就像我告诉你那样做 |
[47:47] | one hand in front of the other and you’ll be over there in no time. | 两只手交替向前 然后你马上就能到对面了 |
[47:50] | That’s it. There you go. | 好了 快过去 |
[47:54] | – That’s it. – It’s doing well. | – 好 – 做的很好 |
[47:56] | – Really good. – Come on! | – 非常好 – 快! |
[47:58] | There you go. You right? | 好的 可以么? |
[47:59] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[48:02] | We’re gonna have you outta here in no time. That’s it. | 你马上就可以到了 就这样 |
[48:06] | Simon,if you see the slightest move,mate,you tell us. | 西蒙 你看见哪怕轻微的动静 就告诉我们 |
[48:11] | Liz? I’m gonna take Sherry across. | 里斯? 我要让希尔过去 |
[48:15] | OK? I’ll be straight back for you. | 可以么? 我会在后面支持你的 |
[48:16] | We’ll be absolutely fine.We’ll be absolutely fine. | 我们都会没事的 我们都会没事的 |
[48:18] | It’s alright,love. | 好把 亲爱的 |
[48:20] | That’s it. That’s great. | 对 很好 |
[48:24] | You’re across the water right now,so I just want you to keep breathing… | 你正在越过湖水 我就想告诉你要控制呼吸… |
[48:27] | – Can you see anything? – Stay relaxed. | – 能看到什么么? – 放轻松 |
[48:29] | Russell,shut the fuck up. | 罗素 闭嘴 |
[48:32] | We’ll be fine. We’ll all be fine.We’ll all be fine. | 我们都会没事的 我们都会没事的 |
[48:36] | Just keep going. | 保持前进 |
[48:41] | You’re almost there.Just keep breathing. | 马上就到了 控制呼吸 |
[48:44] | That’s it. | 那就对了 |
[48:48] | Keep… keep breathing. | 保持…控制呼吸 |
[48:57] | It’s alright,love. Just take your time. | 很好 亲爱的 别着急 |
[49:00] | It’s not alright.I can’t hold on. | 不是很好 我坚持不住了 |
[49:03] | I have to stop. | 我不得不停下来 |
[49:08] | It’s alright,Mary-Ellen.You’re gonna be fine. | 没事 玛丽 艾伦 你会成功的 你会成功的 |
[49:10] | Just keep breathing. | 控制呼吸 |
[49:14] | – You’re gonna be fine. – What’s she doing? She’s stopping. | – 你会没事的 – 她在干什么? 她停下来了 |
[49:17] | She’ll get us all killed if she doesn’t hurry. | 如果她不快点 会把我们全害死的 |
[49:19] | I can’t! I can’t! I can’t! | 我不行了 我不行了 我做不到 |
[49:23] | Come on. | 快 |
[49:24] | You’re doing fine. | 你做得很好 |
[49:27] | I can’t hold on. | 我坚持不住了 |
[49:28] | Is she right? | 她能行么? |
[49:32] | Oh,she…she’s frozen. | 噢 她…她停住了 |
[49:34] | Sherry,Sherry,Sherry. Come on.We’re going. We’re going. | 希尔 希尔 希尔 快点 我们过去 我们过去 |
[49:40] | – I can’t hold on! – Wait a minute. | – 我坚持不住了! – 等一会 |
[49:42] | – Don’t you fucking touch me! – Oi! Oi! Come on! | – 不要碰我! – 爱! 爱! 快点! |
[49:44] | Don’t you fucking come anywhere near me! | 你个混蛋不要靠近我! |
[49:46] | – You fuck off! – Calm down,mate. | – 你个混蛋! – 冷静下来 伙计 |
[49:50] | Don’t you put her on that rope. | 不是你把她弄到绳子上面去的么 |
[49:52] | Fuckhead,the rope won’t take three people OK? | 白痴 绳子禁不住3个人的 |
[49:54] | I am not going to let that woman | 我不会让那个女人威胁 |
[49:56] | endanger the lives of my wife and my child! | 我妻子和孩子的性命 |
[49:58] | Slow down and think about what you’re doing. | 冷静 好好想想 你做了什么 |
[50:00] | – Why don’t you fuck off?! – Get down! | – 你为什么不闭嘴?! – 停下来! |
[50:01] | – Jesus Christ. Get him down! – Stay away! Stay away from me! | – 天哪 让他停下来! – 滚开! 离我远点! |
[50:08] | Get down now! | 立马停下来! |
[50:10] | Fucking don’t do that,you stupid fucker. | 他妈的给我停下 你个蠢蛋 |
[50:13] | – Alright,Sherry. I’m here. – Are you crazy? Get off the rope! | – 好 一直走 希尔 对 我在这 – 你疯了么? 离开那绳子! |
[50:15] | – There shouldn’t be three people… – We know that,mate! | – 上面不能有3个人… – 我知道 伙计! |
[50:20] | Bloody English idiot. | 可恶的英国佬 |
[50:22] | Keep going,Sher. It’s alright. I’m here. | 一直走 希尔 好的 我在这里 |
[50:23] | Just… We’re right behind you,Sher. | 就…我们就在你后面 希尔 |
[50:26] | – Just hold on. – Something just moved. | – 等一下 – 有东西在动 |
[50:28] | Mary-Ellen,Allen and Sherry are on the rope behind you. | 玛丽 艾伦 阿伦 希尔都在你身后的绳子上面 |
[50:30] | It’s alright. I’m here. You’ll be across in no time. | 好的 我在这 你要立刻过去 |
[50:38] | Just move,Mary Ellen! There’s two people behind you. Move! | 赶紧爬 玛丽 艾伦 还有两个人在你后面 快爬 |
[50:41] | OK,Sher. I’m here. I’m right behind you. | 好 希尔 我在这 我在你后面 |
[50:43] | Right behind you,Sher. Keep going. | 就在你后面 希尔 一直爬 |
[50:47] | She’s not moving. | 她不动了 |
[50:49] | For Christ’s sake,move! | 看在上帝的份上 快爬啊! |
[50:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[50:54] | – You can! – Come on. | – 你可以的! – 快 |
[50:56] | Neil,she’s frozen. Get her moving! | 尼尔 她停住了 让她动一动 |
[50:59] | Keep go… | 一直走… |
[51:11] | Neil,she’s freaked. Get her moving! | 尼尔 她吓坏了 让她动起来! |
[51:13] | Move! Move,for God’s sake! Move! | 快爬! 动动 看在上帝的份上! 快爬 |
[51:15] | Neil? | 尼尔? |
[51:17] | – Neil,come on! – Neil?! | – 尼尔 快! – 尼尔?! |
[51:18] | – What’s happening? – Oh,shit! | – 发生什么事情了? – 噢 糟糕! |
[51:22] | Move! Move! | 快爬 快爬 |
[51:25] | No,Sher! No,Sher! No… | 不 希尔! 不 希尔! 不要… |
[51:28] | Oh! Oh! | 噢! 噢! |
[51:32] | – Just hold on tight. – Daddy! | – 抓紧了 – 爸爸! |
[51:35] | – Oh,God! – Move! Move! | – 噢 上帝! – 快点! 快! |
[51:39] | Do something! Do something! | 快过来 快过来! 快过来 快过来! |
[51:40] | Don’t let go. Keep going! | 不要放弃 一直走! |
[51:53] | Come on. Swim! | 快 快游! |
[52:11] | Oh,my God! | 噢 我的天啊! |
[52:16] | You alright? You alright? | 你还要吧? 你还好吧? |
[52:32] | Oh,fuck. | 噢 他们的 |
[52:39] | Kate,get back from the water. | 凯特 快上岸 |
[52:48] | No. | 不要 |
[53:02] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 实在对不起 |
[53:16] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[53:30] | No! | 不! |
[53:36] | Oh! Oh,my God! | 噢! 噢 我的天啊! |
[54:38] | It can’t be long now. Someone will find us soon. | 不会太久的 很快有人找我们的 |
[54:42] | It’ll be alright. | 都会好起来的 |
[54:45] | Where are you,you… bastards? | 你在哪 你… 混蛋? |
[54:52] | Sorry. Does that hurt? | 不好意思 伤到你了? |
[54:54] | No. It’s… It’s fine. | 没 没事 |
[54:56] | I just… I think… I think I sprained it. | 我只是… 我想… 我想是扭到了 |
[55:00] | Oh,God! | 噢 上帝! |
[55:02] | – How are they? – Um…Sherry’s in… in shock. | – 他们怎么样了? – 嗯…希尔受到惊吓了 |
[55:08] | And Elizabeth’s not doing very well. | E里斯abeth 不是很好 |
[55:11] | She needs to…take her medication. | 需要…一些药 |
[55:16] | Where is it? | 那里有? |
[55:17] | She… | 她… |
[55:19] | She left it on the back of the boat,so its probably floated away. | 她把药忘在船后面了 估计已经被冲跑了 |
[55:22] | But there’s painkillers in the,uh…the first aid kit. | 不过还有些止痛药 在…在那个急救箱里 |
[55:32] | They might not come till the morning. | 他们也许早上才能来 |
[55:40] | If I hadn’t brought us here,none of this would have happened. | 如果我不把我们带到这 什么都不会发生了 |
[55:43] | It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 这不是你的错 |
[55:46] | – I’m sorry. – Don’t be sorry. Come here. | – 对不起 – 不要道歉了 过来 |
[55:48] | – Sorry. – Come on,it’s OK. | – 对不起 – 过来 没什么事了 |
[55:51] | It’s not your fault. No giving up yet,OK? | 不是你的错 还不要放弃 好么? |
[55:55] | Alright? Don’t give up. Don’t give up. It’s OK. | 好吧? 不要放弃 不要放弃 没事的 |
[56:03] | OK. | 好的 |
[56:06] | There. That’s better. | 嗯 好了 |
[56:14] | Now let’s go find this first aid kit. | 现在去找急救箱吧 |
[56:54] | Where the fuck is it? | 他妈的到底在哪里? |
[57:20] | We’re dealing with an animal,right? | 我们对付的是只动物 是吧 |
[57:22] | I mean,at the end of the day,it’s just a stupid animal. | 我的意思是 说到底 它不过是只愚蠢的动物而已 |
[57:25] | So,I was thinking,maybe we could make some sort of a trap | 所以 我想 也许我们可以做个陷阱啊什么的 |
[57:28] | and have enough time to swim across. | 那我们就有足够的时间游过去了 |
[57:29] | Jesus,mate. | 上帝啊 老兄 |
[57:31] | The only way we’re gonna get off this bloody island | 要离开这该死的岛的唯一的办法 |
[57:34] | is if someone turns up with a rather large boat,you know? | 就是要有人驾着一艘很大的船来 是吧 |
[57:37] | I just don’t think that’s gonna happen. Do you? | 我只是觉得这是不可能发生的事 不是吗? |
[57:39] | I know that’s not gonna happen | 我知道不会发生 |
[57:41] | but the tide is moving in quick and people are falling apart. | 但是潮水现在涨得很快 人也要崩溃了 |
[57:43] | We’ve got to do something now. | 我们现在就得采取点行动了 |
[57:45] | Bait. We don’t have any bait either. | 诱饵 我们也没有诱饵 |
[57:47] | I know we don’t have bait. | 我知道没有 |
[57:48] | If we could somehow hook the fucker on this line with the anchor | 我们要是能用这根绳上的锚勾住这混蛋 |
[57:51] | and keep it still for just a little bit… | 然后只要让它停那么一会… |
[57:53] | We can use one of the lifejackets to help keep it afloat. | 我们可以用救生衣让它浮到水上 |
[58:01] | Right. So,that’s great. You wanna go fishing? Oh,that’s nice. | 是的 那么 太棒了 你想钓鱼是吧 哦 好极了 |
[58:06] | Well,the results are in,Peter,and you’re a fucking genius. | 好了 已经讨论出结果来了 Peter 你真他妈的是个天才 |
[58:08] | – Shut the fuck up,Simon. – Well,mate,I’m sorry. | – 闭上你的臭嘴吧 西蒙 – 好了 老兄 对不起啦 |
[58:10] | Am I the only one who’s noticed what’s going on here? | 难道只有我一个人了解这里的情况吗? |
[58:13] | I mean,there’s an animal out there and it’s… it’s hunting us. | 我是说 外面有只野兽 它还… 它在搜寻我们 |
[58:16] | I mean,why is it still after us? | 我是说 它为什么还跟着我们? |
[58:18] | I dunno. | 我不知道 |
[58:20] | And it’s… it’s big. | 它还… 很大 |
[58:22] | You know,and it’s like… it’s like a fucking steam train with teeth | 你知道 它长得像… 长得就像他妈的长着牙齿的蒸汽火车 |
[58:27] | and…and…and numbnuts here thinks that we’re gonna hold it back | 而且… 而且… 这群蠢蛋还以为我们可以阻止它 |
[58:31] | with that bit of dental floss. | 就用那点儿牙线 |
[58:33] | Just shut the fuck up,OK? How much time do we have? | 闭上你那该死的臭嘴 可以吗 我们还有多少时间? |
[58:35] | – Um,maybe half an hour. At most. – We’ve got a half an hour,OK? | – 呃 大概半个小时 最多 – 我们还有半个小时 好吗? |
[58:39] | So we can either try and trap this thing | 所以要么我们给这东西布个陷阱 |
[58:41] | and… and keep it still for long enough for us to get across, | 然后… 然后让它停下保证我们有足够的时间过去 |
[58:44] | or we can sit here on our asses | 要么我们就一屁股坐这 |
[58:45] | and in a half a fucking hour,we’ll be up to our necks in it. | 然后在他妈的半小时之内 等到它把我们吞进肚里 |
[58:49] | Fucking Americans. | 该死的美国佬 |
[58:54] | Yeah. Righto,mate. I’m with ya. Alright? | 是的 你说的对 老兄 我同你一道 行吧? |
[58:58] | We haven’t got any bait. | 我们没有诱饵啊 |
[59:14] | Yes. | 有 |
[59:15] | No. | 不行 |
[59:19] | – No. – No. I can’t. | – 不行 – 不行的 我不能 |
[59:21] | – Yes,you can. – I can’t! | – 可以的 你可以的 – 我做不到的 |
[59:23] | – I have spent years fighting… – I said no. | – 这么多年以来我一直在做斗争… – 我说了不行 |
[59:25] | ..battling for one more year,one more moment of knowing my daughter. | …争取多一年的时间 争取多一次了解我的女儿的机会 |
[59:28] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[59:29] | – I haven’t come this far… – No. | – 我还没有来过这么远的的地方 – 不 |
[59:30] | ..to go down in some pile of mud in the middle of nowhere | …来到这么一个不知什么地方的的泥堆里 |
[59:33] | because you’re not prepared to make a sacrifice. | 因为你还没准备好作出牺牲 |
[59:47] | I’m not gonna let my daughter die. | 我不会让我女儿死的 |
[59:52] | Oh,my God. | 哦 上帝啊 |
[59:58] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:00:06] | What the fuck’s he doing? | 他妈的他在搞什么? |
[1:00:13] | They’ll eat anything,right? | 他们什么都吃 是吧? |
[1:00:16] | Hey? | 是吗? |
[1:00:37] | When we swim,you’re to go first. You’re not to try to help me. | 我们下水的时候 你要先走 不要试图救我 |
[1:00:41] | But how are you going to cross? | 可是你要怎么过去? |
[1:00:43] | One of the others is going to help you. | 他们中间有一个会来帮你的 |
[1:00:45] | Well,what about you? | 那 你怎么办? |
[1:00:48] | I’ll be fine,darling. Let’s just get you safe. | 我会没事的 亲爱的 只要保证你的安全就好了 |
[1:00:54] | Oh,my. | 噢 宝贝 |
[1:01:06] | What do you reckon? | 你看怎么办? |
[1:01:23] | Oh,shit. | 噢 该死的 |
[1:01:27] | Need some help with that? | 要帮忙弄吗? |
[1:01:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:31] | Never mind. | 没什么 |
[1:01:35] | Here,give it to me. | 来吧 给我 |
[1:01:43] | – You’re good at that. – Yeah. | – 你挺在行的啊 – 是啊 |
[1:01:48] | 28 years old and I can tie a knot. | 我28了 会打绳结 |
[1:01:52] | Never been anywhere. | 从没去过别的地方 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah,well,travelling’s overrated. Trust me. | 是的 嗯 别对旅行的期望太高 相信我 |
[1:02:02] | Here we go. | 搞定了 |
[1:02:11] | – Who’s gonna work the trap? – Well,doesn’t it just sit there? | – 谁来操做陷阱? – 呃 不是就把它放那吗? |
[1:02:14] | Crocs sense vibration in the water through their skin. | 鳄鱼通过皮肤感知水里的震动 |
[1:02:17] | We need to keep the bait moving so it thinks it’s alive, | 我们得让诱饵一直移动它才会相信它是活的 |
[1:02:20] | otherwise it won’t go for it. | 否则它们就不会袭击它 |
[1:02:22] | – I’ll do it. – No. You can’t with your hand. I’ll do it. | – 我来吧 – 不 你手受伤了 我来吧 |
[1:02:25] | – Have you done much fishing? – Yeah. Once,when I was six. | – 你常钓鱼吗 – 是啊 有一次 六岁的时候 |
[1:02:28] | Well,nothing’s changed. | 嗯 什么都没变 |
[1:02:29] | You watch the rope | 盯住这绳索 |
[1:02:31] | and the minute you see that life preserver move at all, | 你一看到救生衣乱动 |
[1:02:33] | you let us know and then get the hell outta here,alright? | 就要马上告诉我们然后把那家伙弄出来 行吗? |
[1:02:36] | – I got it. – And… and then what? | – 我明白了 – 然后… 然后怎么办? |
[1:02:38] | Wait for it to take the bait,then we head for the other side. | 等它去吃诱饵 然后我们就朝另一边出发 |
[1:02:41] | Come on,let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 我们走吧 快走吧 |
[1:02:45] | You sure you wanna be the last one across? | 你确定你要最后过去吗? |
[1:02:47] | No. Not really. | 不 其实不很确定 |
[1:02:50] | Righto. | 好吧 |
[1:03:02] | OK,put that on. | 好的 穿上 |
[1:03:05] | It’s getting higher. | 水在向上涨 |
[1:03:08] | This isn’t gonna work,is it? | 这样行不通 是吗? |
[1:03:11] | If it doesn’t,we’re gonna have to make a dash for it. | 如果不行的话 我们就得迅速过去 |
[1:03:15] | So we’ll stick together,swim across as fast as we can. | 所以我们会紧挨在一起 以最快的速度游过去 |
[1:03:18] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:03:36] | I’m,er… I’m… I’m really sorry about your husband. | 我… 呃… 我… 对你的丈夫我真的很抱歉 |
[1:03:39] | I… I can’t imagine what it must be like to,er… | 我… 我真的无法想象 |
[1:03:43] | ..to not have a chance to say goodbye. | …连说声再见的机会都没有 |
[1:03:52] | I’ve been saying goodbye for the past three and a half years. | 在过去的三年半我一直在说再见 |
[1:03:56] | We’re getting ready to leave. Um… | 我们准备要走了 呃… |
[1:03:58] | I can’t swim. | 我不会游泳 |
[1:04:00] | I’m not putting anyone else’s life at risk. | 我不会让任何人冒生命危险的 |
[1:04:03] | We… | 我们… |
[1:04:04] | If I thought there was good reason – a year,even – I would. | 如果我觉得有好的理由 – 一年 甚至 – 我会的 |
[1:04:07] | But there’s not,so please don’t make this any harder than it is. | 但是根本没有 所以就没必要让事情变得更艰难 |
[1:04:12] | Put this on or you will be putting a life at risk. | 穿上吧要不然你就有危险了 |
[1:04:15] | ‘Cause l… I’m not gonna leave you here,OK? | 因为我… 我不会把你留在这的 好吧? |
[1:04:29] | And you…you got a really good kid there. | 而且你… 你还有个乖孩子 |
[1:04:54] | Come on,you fuck. | 快来吧 你他妈的 |
[1:05:37] | Come on. I’ve got you. | 来吧 我扶着你呢 |
[1:05:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:21] | Crocs like the scent of dogs. He should cross last. | 鳄鱼喜欢狗的味道 它应该最后一个过去 |
[1:06:26] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:06:32] | Promise me you’ll take care of him. | 答应我你会照顾好他的 |
[1:06:39] | Promise. | 我答应你 |
[1:06:46] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:06:50] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:06:52] | – Do you still… – Pete! | – 你还… – Pete |
[1:06:56] | – Go. Go! Get ’em outta here. – Oh,shit. | – 快 快! 快带他们离开 – 噢 该死的 |
[1:07:02] | Come on,let’s go! Let’s go! Come on,it’s on! | 快 我们走 走 快点 它上钩了 |
[1:07:04] | – OK. – Get ’em in,mate. | – 好的 – 快让他们下水 老兄 |
[1:07:06] | Yeah,right. You just get in there. | 是的 对 就从那儿下 |
[1:07:08] | Don’t worry about your mum. And swim like hell! | 别担心你妈 死命地游就行了 |
[1:07:13] | Go. Get in there and go. | 快 下去快游 |
[1:07:17] | That’s it. Go. | 就是这样的 快 |
[1:07:18] | Go. Swim! Swim! | 快 快游啊! 快游! |
[1:07:21] | Don’t worry. I’ve got you. | 别担心 有我在 |
[1:07:25] | – Swim! – Hurry! It’s not gonna hold! | – 游啊! – 快点! 快撑不住了! |
[1:07:29] | Kate,move it! | 凯特 快走! |
[1:07:33] | Come on! Hurry! Go! | 快! 快点! 快! |
[1:07:36] | – You’re OK,Sherry. Go! – That’s it! Go! | – 你能行的 希尔 快! – 对了! 快! |
[1:07:40] | Move! | 快走! |
[1:07:43] | Kate,you gotta move it! | 凯特 快逃啊! |
[1:07:52] | It’s not gonna hold! | 快撑不住了 |
[1:08:06] | Mum! | 妈妈! |
[1:08:07] | – Can you see Sherry? – She’s there. | – 看到希尔了吗? – 她在那呢 |
[1:08:33] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特! 凯特! |
[1:08:35] | Kate,it’s loose! | 凯特 它松了! |
[1:08:37] | I don’t know where it is. Swim! Swim! | 我不知道它在哪里 快游啊! 快游! |
[1:08:45] | Sherry! | 希尔! |
[1:08:46] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:08:48] | Go after them! | 跟着他们呢! |
[1:08:51] | Head upriver. We’ll meet you there. Go! | 朝上游去 我们在那里会面 快! |
[1:08:53] | – OK. – Go! | – 好的 – 出发! |
[1:08:55] | We’ll catch up with you. Get outta here. Go! Go! | 我们会跟上你的 快离开这 快! 快! |
[1:09:00] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:09:16] | Kate! Kate! | 凯特! 凯特! |
[1:09:21] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:09:32] | Kate. | 凯特! |
[1:09:36] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:10:04] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:10:09] | Kate! | 凯特! |
[1:10:20] | Kate. | 凯特! |
[1:11:13] | Russell! | 罗素! |
[1:11:17] | Russell! | 罗素! |
[1:11:29] | Simon,wait up! | 西蒙 等一下! |
[1:11:31] | Simon! | 西蒙! |
[1:11:59] | Kevin,come here. | 凯文 过来 |
[1:12:02] | Kevin,come here,you little shit! | 过来 该死的小东西 |
[1:12:04] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:13:24] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[1:13:34] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[1:13:39] | Kevin? | 凯文? |
[1:13:42] | Kevin. Come here,boy. | 凯文 过来 小子 |
[1:13:44] | Kevin. Come on. | 凯文 过来 |
[1:13:50] | Arggh! | 啊! |
[1:14:22] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[1:14:29] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[1:15:08] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:15:10] | Kevin,come here. | 凯文 过来 |
[1:15:12] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:15:28] | Kevin,come here. | 凯文 过来 |
[1:15:34] | I said come here,you little shit. | 我叫你过来 你个小混帐 |
[1:16:15] | Kevin! | 凯文! |
[1:16:16] | Kevin! Kevin,get back here! | 凯文! 凯文 快回来! |
[1:22:37] | No,no! No! | 不 不! 不! |
[1:22:43] | No! Get out of here! | 不! 走开! |
[1:22:50] | No! | 不! |
[1:23:35] | Come on,you fuck! Come on! | 过来啊 该死的! 过来啊! |
[1:25:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:25:18] | No! | 不! |
[1:25:25] | Hey! Hey! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:25:30] | Hey! Hey! | 啊! 啊! |
[1:25:56] | Hey! | 啊! |
[1:26:02] | Oh,fuck. | 噢 去你妈的 |
[1:26:49] | Arrgh! | 嘿! |
[1:30:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:30:45] | Hey. | 嘿! |
[1:30:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:54] | What did you think of the tour? | 旅途感觉怎样啊? |
[1:30:59] | I was thinking I’m probably gonna spend a little more time at home. | 当时我想我可能要在家多呆一阵了 |
[1:31:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:33:16] | # Never smile at a crocodile | # 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 # |
[1:33:20] | # No,you can’t get friendly with a crocodile | # 不 你没法和一只鳄鱼友好相处 # |
[1:33:24] | # Don’t be taken in by his welcome grin | # 不要被它热情的露齿微笑蒙蔽 # |
[1:33:28] | # He’s imagining how well you’d fit within his skin | # 他是在想你在他的肚里有多合适 # |
[1:33:32] | # Never smile at a crocodile | # 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 # |
[1:33:36] | # Never dip your hat and stop to talk a while | # 永远别摘下帽子停下来聊会天 # |
[1:33:40] | # Never run Walk away | # 永远别跑 要走开 # |
[1:33:42] | # Say goodnight,not good day | # 要说晚安 不要说祝你好运 # |
[1:33:44] | # Clear the aisle and never smile at Mr Crocodile | # 清扫过道而且永远不要对坏人微笑 # |
[1:34:29] | # You may very well be well-bred | # 你可能教养良好 # |
[1:34:33] | # Lots of etiquette in your head | # 你总是记得遵守礼节 # |
[1:34:37] | # But there’s always some special case | # 但是总是会有特别的情况 # |
[1:34:41] | # Time or place | # 特别的时间或是地点 # |
[1:34:42] | # To forget etiquette | # 让你忘繁文缛节 # |
[1:34:44] | # For instance | # 比如说哦 # |
[1:34:46] | # If you meet a sad crocodile | # 要是你遇到一只疯狂的鳄鱼 # |
[1:34:49] | # Who looks sad and lonely and mild | # 看起来又疯狂 又孤独 又温和 # |
[1:34:53] | # He’s just hungry That you can bet | # 你确定他只是刚好饿了 # |
[1:34:57] | # It’s the time to forget etiquette | # 这时候就该忘掉成规 # |
[1:35:00] | # Be careful | # 小心 # |
[1:35:02] | # Never smile at a crocodile | # 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 # |
[1:35:05] | # No,you can’t get friendly with a crocodile | # 不 你不能和鳄鱼友好相处 # |
[1:35:10] | # Don’t be taken in by his welcome grin | # 不要被它热情的露齿微笑蒙蔽 # |
[1:35:13] | # He’s imagining how well you’d fit within his skin | # 他是在想你在他的肚里有多合适 # |
[1:35:20] | # Never smile at a crocodile | # 永远别对鳄鱼微笑 # |
[1:35:23] | # Never dip your hat and stop to talk a while | # 永远不要摘下帽子然后停下来聊会天 # |
[1:35:28] | # Don’t be rude Never mock | # 永远不要嘲弄他人 # |
[1:35:30] | # Throw a kiss,not a rock | # 给人一个吻 而不是丢去一块石头 # |