英文名称:The Evil Woods
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:45] | Seriously, Jacob, no more games. | 说真的 雅格布 不玩了 |
[00:49] | Come on, one more. | 来嘛 再来一个 |
[00:52] | Okay, but just one more. | 好吧 最后一个 |
[00:55] | Awesome. Okay, this one’s fun. | 太好了 好 这个很有意思 |
[00:59] | – In America, we call this “beer huntin’.” – Okay. | 在美国 这叫”猎啤酒” 好吧 |
[01:04] | You gotta say it with a accent, too. | 你得带点口音 |
[01:08] | Beer hunting. | 猎啤酒 |
[01:13] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |
[01:16] | I think it’s kinda fitting considering we’re… | 我觉得这挺应景的 |
[01:19] | out in the middle of the fucking woods. | 因为我们他妈的在树林里 |
[01:27] | I am beer hunter! | 我是啤酒猎人! |
[01:30] | Teach me, beer hunter! | 快教我 啤酒猎人! |
[01:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:34] | Okay, this one’s simple. | 好吧 很简单 |
[01:39] | Wait. What are you doing? | 等等 你干嘛呢? |
[01:40] | Watch. | 看着 |
[01:42] | Seriously, what are you doing? | 认真的 你干嘛呢? |
[01:45] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 我看着像干嘛呢? |
[01:57] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着 |
[02:00] | Now, open it. | 把它打开 |
[02:03] | Are you fucking crazy? | 你神经病啊? |
[02:04] | It’s gonna spray me. | 会喷得到处都是 |
[02:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:07] | And if it does, | 如果啤酒喷出来了 |
[02:09] | you’ll have been killed by the beer hunter. | 啤酒猎人就会把你杀掉 |
[02:13] | I’m not opening it. You open it. | 我不开 你来 |
[02:15] | – No, you open it. – Uh, no, you open it. | 你来开 不 你来 |
[02:17] | – No, you open it. – No, you open it. | 你来 你来 |
[02:20] | All right. I can do that. | 好吧 我来开 |
[02:23] | – I may not come out of it alive. – Uh-huh. | 我可能要死了 |
[02:41] | I forgot to mention, if it doesn’t kill you, | 忘了说了 如果你没死 |
[02:44] | then you gotta drink the whole can | 就得把整罐啤酒都喝了 |
[02:46] | or take off all your clothes. | 或者把衣服都脱了 |
[02:48] | I mean, whichever you choose. | 随你便 |
[02:50] | I mean, I’m all about a woman’s right to choose. | 我很尊重女性的选择权 |
[02:52] | Let me think about that. | 让我考虑考虑 |
[02:53] | Should I strip | 是该我脱呢 |
[02:56] | or should you drink? | 还是该你把酒干了呢? |
[02:59] | Chug, chug, chug. | 喝 喝 喝 |
[03:10] | So, you win and I’m bored. | 你赢了 我觉得无聊了 |
[03:13] | I think we should play something more exciting | 我们应该玩点比啤酒渔夫 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:830个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:100个,六级词汇:39个,GRE词汇:45个,托福词汇:71个,考研词汇:110个,专四词汇:87个,专八词汇:16个, 所有生词标注共:215个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:15] | than beer fisher. | 更刺激的 |
[03:19] | Beer hunter. | 啤酒猎人 |
[03:21] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[03:28] | What? | 干嘛? |
[03:31] | No one can see us. Come on. | 嘘 没人能看见咱们 来嘛 |
[03:33] | And if they can, so what? | 就算看见了又怎么样? |
[03:38] | You’re so Euro. | 你真开放 |
[03:44] | Tell me you didn’t just hear that. | 你没听见吗? |
[03:46] | No. | 没 |
[03:49] | – You didn’t hear that? – Well… No. | 你没听见? 呃…没听见 |
[03:56] | There’s no one here, Jacob. | 这附近没人 雅格布 |
[03:57] | – Yeah, hold on… – No, seriously. | 等等… 不 真的 |
[04:00] | Jacob, come on. | 雅格布 别 |
[04:01] | I’m gonna go get my light. | 我去拿手提灯 |
[04:24] | Hey, Tatiya… | 嘿 塔提雅… |
[04:32] | Tatiya? | 塔提雅? |
[04:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[04:41] | What are you doing? | 你在玩什么把戏呢? |
[04:56] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[04:57] | I’m coming to get you. | 我来抓你咯 |
[05:06] | Are you playing hide-and-go-seek? | 你在玩捉迷藏? |
[05:27] | Tatiya! | 塔提雅! |
[06:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[06:27] | This bag weighs fucking 70 pounds. | 这包妈的足有70磅重 |
[06:29] | – We’re only going two days, Jamie. – Look, John. | 我们只去2天 洁米 怎么 约翰 |
[06:32] | I’ve got shit that I need. | 都是我的必需品 |
[06:34] | Exactly, a bunch of shit. | 是啊 一堆垃圾必需品 |
[06:36] | Why are we going anyway? The weather blows. | 我们干嘛要出门啊 都起风了? |
[06:37] | Shh, just chill. | 嘘 冷静 |
[06:38] | Just chill. | 冷静点 |
[06:41] | Steve, come on. Not that guy. | 是史蒂夫 不是吧 |
[06:43] | No, Shan. Don’t worry about it. | 不 珊 别担心 |
[06:45] | He’s cool. Don’t worry about it. | 他还好 别担心 |
[06:50] | Hey, John! | 嘿 约翰! |
[06:51] | Ah, shit. | 操 |
[06:52] | Hey, pretend you don’t see him, all right? | 嘿 假装没见到他 知道没? |
[06:58] | S’up, girls? | 你们好啊 丫头们 |
[07:03] | Dude, what’s going on, man? | 哥们 怎么样了? |
[07:06] | Yeah. How’d that bud work out for you the other night, dude? | 那晚的大麻咋样 哥们? |
[07:11] | Awesome. | 棒极了 |
[07:12] | I’m gonna need some more after this weekend. | 下星期我还要些 |
[07:14] | I’ll hit you up Monday? | 我星期一跟你联系? |
[07:15] | Yeah, that’s fine. That’s fine. | 好 没问题 没问题 |
[07:16] | I got you covered. | 包在我身上 |
[07:17] | So, I heard you’re going camping. | 听说你们要去露营? |
[07:19] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的? |
[07:21] | Dude, you know me. I’m connected. | 哥们 你知道 我人脉广 |
[07:24] | What do you think if me and Shannon tag along? | 我和珊伦能一起去吗? |
[07:26] | Dude, no, man. | 哥们 不行 |
[07:27] | She’s a political science major. | 她是学政治的 |
[07:29] | Yeah? What’s that supposed to mean? | 是啊 这是什么意思? |
[07:31] | Man, we just wanna party this weekend. | 我们只是想周末狂欢一下 |
[07:32] | We don’t wanna talk about philosophy and shit. | 不想谈哲学之类的东西 |
[07:34] | She does party, dude. Shannon’s cool. | 她也爱派对 哥们 珊伦很能玩 |
[07:37] | Nah, man. | 不行 |
[07:38] | Looks like a narc to me. | 她就像个缉毒人员 |
[07:39] | Dude, she’s not a narc. | 哥们 她不是缉毒人员 |
[07:41] | She smokes. She’s cool. | 她也吸 很能玩 |
[07:45] | Sorry, private party. | 对不起 私人派对 |
[07:46] | Come on, we got our own gear. | 来嘛 我们带了露营用具 |
[07:48] | We even got our own weed, man. | 还带了大麻 |
[07:55] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[08:04] | You paying for gas? | 你给汽油钱? |
[08:06] | Dude, come on. | 哥们 行啊 |
[08:08] | I got you covered. | 包在我身上 |
[08:12] | All right, fuck it. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | Oh, geez, God! Relax! | 天啊! 别急! |
[12:26] | – Move, John! – Damn. | 走开 约翰! 妈的 |
[12:28] | Fuckin’ bitches. | 他妈的婊子 |
[12:35] | Hey, man. | 嘿 哥们 |
[12:40] | Steve, check out Opie over there. | 史蒂夫 看那边那个家伙 |
[12:47] | Dude, this place is in the middle of nowhere, dude. | 哥们 这地方真是荒无人烟啊 |
[12:50] | Where you taking us? | 你要带我们去哪里? |
[12:51] | We’re going way out there, man. | 我们要去那个地方 |
[12:53] | There’s a killer party spot back in the day. | 曾经有个杀人犯聚集地 |
[12:55] | Yeah? How’d you hear about it? | 真的? 你怎么知道的? |
[12:56] | Hah, you know me. I’m connected. | 你知道的 我人脉广啊 |
[12:59] | Yeah, whatever, dude. | 是啊 随便吧 哥们 |
[13:01] | Nah, man, I’m just fucking with you. | 得了 我跟你开玩笑呢 |
[13:15] | So, are you paying for gas? | 你来付油钱? |
[13:17] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:22] | We’ll go on in and get some beer. | 我们去买些啤酒 |
[13:23] | – You need anything? – Nah, dude, I’m good. | 你要点什么? 什么都不用 |
[13:30] | – Shit! – Hi, I’m going inside. | 操! 嘿 我要进商店 |
[13:31] | Need anything? Some Preparation H? | 要买什么吗? 痔疮膏? |
[13:33] | Vagisil? Monistat 7? Valtrex? | 阴部洗护液? 女性护理液? 性病药? |
[13:36] | Anything to help cure that itch down south perhaps? | 或者所有能治疗下身搔痒的药? |
[13:41] | No? Good? Great! | 不用 好吧! |
[13:45] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[14:03] | What’s his deal anyway? | 他提出什么条件? |
[14:04] | I fucking hate that guy. | 我讨厌死他了 |
[14:06] | Come on, babe. | 别这样 宝贝 |
[14:07] | We are here for you and me. | 我们是为了彼此而来的 |
[14:09] | – Not him. – Are you sure about that? | 不是他 你确定? |
[14:11] | Well, unless you want to play girlfriend-swap. | 除非你想玩交换女友 |
[14:13] | Ew, no, that’ll never happen. | 不 想都别想 |
[14:15] | – It was a joke. – Well, it wasn’t funny. | 开玩笑的 一点也不好笑 |
[14:19] | Joke. | 玩笑 |
[14:50] | Hey, Mute Boy, man, want a beer? | 嘿 哑巴 来罐啤酒不? |
[14:53] | Oh, psych-ay, man. Why don’t y’all | 白痴 你怎么不 |
[14:56] | blow that nose a little bit there, man. | 擤一下鼻涕啊 |
[14:59] | Fuckin’ freak. | 傻逼 |
[15:00] | Hey, let’s go. | 嘿 出发了 |
[16:11] | What is this place? It’s such a dump. | 什么鬼地方 跟个垃圾场一样 |
[16:14] | It’s a campsite. | 这是露营区 |
[16:16] | – Are you serious? – Are we stopping? | 你没开玩笑吧? 我们停车吗? |
[16:19] | Oh, my God. You gotta be kidding. | 天啊 你肯定在开玩笑 |
[16:21] | Well, I guess this is it. | 我想我们到了 |
[16:23] | John, where’s the bathroom? | 约翰 哪有洗手间? |
[16:26] | You gotta piss again? | 你又要拉尿? |
[16:27] | What the hell are you, | 你是什么啊? |
[16:28] | like, an 85-year-old woman or something? | 85岁老太太之类? |
[16:31] | – Rough it! – What is this? | 就地吧! 这到底是什么地方! |
[16:32] | Tell me this is not where we’re camping, John. | 告诉我这不是我们露营的地方 约翰 |
[16:36] | There’s nothing out here. | 这什么都没有 |
[16:37] | Yeah, this place is disgusting. | 是啊 这地方恶心死了 |
[16:39] | The hell? Take a look around. | 什么啊 你们到处看看 |
[16:41] | We’re out in the middle of nowhere. | 这里荒无人烟 |
[16:42] | This place is the shit. | 就是这个地方了 |
[16:44] | It is not the shit. | 不是这个地方 |
[16:45] | There’s, like, a full kitchen and a bathroom. | 这的垃圾都能造厨房 洗手间了 |
[16:48] | There’s a toilet and a sink and a bathtub | 有座厕 洗手盆和浴缸 |
[16:51] | and a stove and a refrigerator. | 还有微波炉和冰箱 |
[16:53] | Have you noticed, John? This place is a dump. | 你没发现吗? 约翰 这里是垃圾场 |
[16:55] | Hey, man, you know how to pick ’em. | 嘿 哥们 你真会挑 |
[16:57] | You got a totally domesticated bitch over there. | 你找了个管家婆 |
[16:59] | John, stop being such a dickhead. | 约翰 别那么白痴 |
[17:01] | Dickhead? | 白痴? |
[17:03] | Ah, come on, baby, you want this dickhead. | 宝贝 你想要我这个白痴 |
[17:06] | – Yeah, come on! – Get her, John. | 是啊 来啊! 上 约翰 |
[17:08] | – Yeah! – Get her, John. | 耶! 上 约翰! |
[17:10] | – Getting that crazy action. – Yeah! | 来些疯狂举动 没错! |
[17:13] | You ready to party, man? | 准备好狂欢没? |
[17:14] | – You ready to get high? – You know it. | 准备好爽一爽没? 当然 |
[17:16] | Get down and go stupid, man? | 好好的发发疯? |
[17:18] | Mindy! What the fuck? | 曼蒂! 搞什么鬼? |
[17:21] | Trying to set a world record over there? | 想创个世界记录? |
[17:23] | Come on! | 快点! |
[17:24] | Hold your damn horses, John! | 你少罗嗦 约翰! |
[17:27] | Zip your shit up and get over here. | 拉上裤链给我过来 |
[17:30] | Hey, you guys ready to grab our shit? | 嘿 准备好拿东西没? |
[17:31] | – Yeah, man. – Let’s go, man. | 好 搬吧 |
[17:32] | Come on, Shan, let’s grab the stuff. | 来 珊 一起拿 |
[17:37] | Yeah, don’t worry about it. | 好吧 算了 |
[17:39] | I’ll grab it. | 我来拿 |
[17:40] | Dude, if you don’t get that bitch in line now, man, | 哥们 如果你不好好管她 |
[17:44] | she’s gonna be walking over you for years. | 她以后就会骑在你头上 |
[17:45] | Don’t worry about it, dude. | 别担心 哥们 |
[17:47] | I got it taken care of. | 我自有办法 |
[17:49] | If you want to be a pussy the rest of your life, | 如果你想这辈子都妻管严 |
[17:51] | then I mean, hey, that’s all on you. | 嘿 就随你的便了 |
[17:53] | Hand me the bag, dude. | 把包递给我 哥们 |
[17:55] | Don’t fucking talk to me like that, you piece of shit. | 少跟我这么说话 你这垃圾 |
[17:58] | What? | 干嘛? |
[17:59] | Yeah, that’s right, you’re gonna grab it. | 没错了 你来拿 |
[18:01] | You’re gonna carry it all now. | 都归你拿 |
[18:02] | Look at you. | 看看 |
[18:04] | – One more bag, dude. – Keep talking. | 再来一个袋子 哥们 继续说… |
[18:05] | Dude, you keep talking to me like that, man, | 哥们 如果你再跟我那样说话 |
[18:08] | your grandkids are gonna walk… | 你的孙子们就会… |
[18:12] | Oh, oh, hey, John, | 嘿 约翰 |
[18:15] | tell the one about what’s-her-name. | 说说那个不知道叫啥的 |
[18:16] | Who? | 谁? |
[18:17] | Oh, you know, | 你知道的 |
[18:18] | that ugly chick with the red hair. | 那个红发丑女 |
[18:20] | Oh, that bitch! | 哦 那个婊子! |
[18:22] | That’s the one. Tell that one. | 没错 快说 |
[18:23] | All right, all right. You guys are gonna love this. | 好吧 好吧 你们会爱听的 |
[18:27] | So I was seeing this redheaded chick, right? | 我在和这个红发女约会 对吧? |
[18:29] | She had a million-dollar body, but a food-stamp face. | 她身材超辣 但脸就跟被踩过一样 |
[18:35] | We were out eating one night at Cantina’s, | 有一晚我们去卡蒂娜吃饭 |
[18:37] | little Mexican place off Fifth. | 第五街那个小墨西哥餐馆 |
[18:39] | Have this bangin’-ass bean dip, man. | 有种豆酱 |
[18:42] | Their bean dip is so good. | 他们的豆酱很棒 |
[18:43] | Yeah, man, I’ve had it. | 是啊 我吃过 |
[18:44] | It gives you the squirts. | 会让你拉肚子 |
[18:47] | Dude, it kept getting all stuck in her braces and shit. | 酱老沾到她的牙套上 |
[18:51] | But anyways, we paid our tab | 无论如何 我们结了账 |
[18:53] | and go out to the parking lot, right? | 走到停车场 是吧? |
[18:55] | She just straight up attacks me up against the car. | 她就径直把我按在车上 |
[18:58] | She starts going down on me. | 一路往我下面吻过去 |
[19:00] | Right in the parking lot? | 就在停车场? |
[19:01] | Fuck, yeah, man! | 操 是的! |
[19:03] | So I start putting my arms… | 我就用手臂… |
[19:04] | like, put my hands over her head, you know, | 把手放到她头上 |
[19:06] | and grabbing the back of her head, you know? | 然后握着她的后脑 |
[19:08] | Like, “Ahh.” | 就像 |
[19:10] | I said, “Damn, girl. | 我说”妈的 丫头” |
[19:11] | You better watch those orthodontic accessories.” | “小心你那牙套” |
[19:14] | I thought she was gonna rip my dick off. | 我以为她要把我的鸡巴给扯下来呢 |
[19:17] | But then, I felt this building, man. | 突然 我觉得有股气在形成 |
[19:20] | It was like this awful pressure, you know? | 有种很难受的压力 知道不? |
[19:22] | That bean dip was coming back to haunt me, right? | 都是那些豆酱搞的鬼 |
[19:24] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[19:25] | I didn’t know what was going to happen. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[19:27] | It was either I gotta blow ass | 要不就是放个大屁 |
[19:29] | or I was gonna nut in her mouth. | 要不就射在她嘴里 |
[19:30] | But I was just trying to hold it off, | 我努力忍着 |
[19:32] | and I felt it just coming, man, and building and building. | 但我觉得快忍不住了 气越来越多 |
[19:35] | And I start working my hands down over her ears, | 我就用手捂着她耳朵 |
[19:38] | hoping it would muffle the sound. | 好让她听得没那么清楚 |
[19:39] | Then, all of a sudden, bang, man, it rips. | 突然之间 嘭 就撕天裂地放出来了 |
[19:42] | And it’s one of those nasty wet ones, right? | 还是那种极臭的屁 |
[19:44] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[19:45] | I thought it was gonna totally kill the mood | 我以为这样会大煞风景 |
[19:47] | and that was going to be the end of that one, you know? | 我们俩得吹了 |
[19:49] | But she loved it, man. | 但她居然很喜欢 |
[19:50] | She kept going after it, you know? | 还不停地闻 |
[19:52] | – No. – Yeah, man. | 不是吧 真的 |
[19:53] | It was fucking crazy. | 真他妈神经病 |
[19:55] | She’s a fucking freak. | 她是个怪胎 |
[19:57] | She loved the cock. | 她喜欢鸡巴 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:59] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[20:01] | Raise your glasses high. | 高举起你们的杯子 |
[20:03] | To redheads. | 敬红发娘们 |
[20:05] | To redheads. | 敬红发娘们 |
[20:06] | Freaky bitches in town. | 城里的变态娘们 |
[20:09] | Ooh, God. | 天啊 |
[20:11] | I’ll tell you what, man. | 告诉你们 |
[20:12] | All that talking about farting | 说起放屁 |
[20:14] | and, like, that bean dip, man… | 还有那些豆酱 |
[20:16] | I feel one coming on right now. | 我现在又想放了 |
[20:18] | You guys are gonna love this shit. | 你们会喜欢的 |
[20:20] | Wait, man, you’re gonna burn your ass. | 等等 你会烧到自己屁股的 |
[20:24] | Dude, let me get my camera. | 哥们 让我拿上摄像机 |
[20:25] | Hurry up, man! | 快点! |
[20:28] | – Holy shit! – Whoa. Whoa. | 我操! |
[20:31] | Dude, you scared the hell out of me, man. | 哥们 你吓死我了 |
[20:33] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:35] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[20:37] | I saw your campfire from back there. | 我在那看到你们的营火 |
[20:40] | Just wanted to make sure everything was okay. | 来确认一下是不是一切都好 |
[20:46] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊… |
[20:49] | – Wanna have a seat, man? – Yeah, man. | 过来坐一下? 是啊 |
[20:51] | Have a seat. Take a load off. | 坐下休息一下 |
[20:54] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[21:03] | So, you want a “s’more?” | 要来点吃的吗? |
[21:06] | No. No. | 不了 不用了 |
[21:08] | I could go for a beer, though. | 来罐啤酒就行 |
[21:10] | Oh, fuck, yeah! That’s my kind of man! | 靠 这就对了! |
[21:13] | There you go, buddy. | 给 伙计 |
[21:15] | – Thanks. – All right. | 谢谢 好了 |
[21:18] | So, you live around here, man? | 你是住在这附近吗? |
[21:20] | Or you just out here kickin’ it like us? | 还是跟我们一样来露营? |
[21:23] | Here? Oh, no, no. | 这附近? 不 不 |
[21:25] | I got a place about 20 miles that-a-way. | 我住在离这里大概20英里的那边 |
[21:27] | 20 miles? | 20英里? |
[21:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:32] | I go on these long hikes every week. | 我每个星期都长途远足一次 |
[21:35] | Sometimes I just wander around. | 有时就是瞎逛逛 |
[21:38] | You know, it’s good for the soul. | 有利身心 |
[21:41] | – Yeah, sounds cool, man. – Yeah. | 是啊 听起来很好 没错 |
[21:45] | Yeah, I used to come out here all the time. | 我以前经常来这里 |
[21:49] | You know, this was the party place in the day. | 这是以前那个狂欢聚集地 |
[21:52] | See? Who’s the man? | 听见没? 我厉害吧? |
[21:55] | I told you! | 早跟你说过了! |
[21:56] | Didn’t I say this place was the shit? | 我就说是这里吧 |
[21:58] | I like this guy. | 我喜欢这个人 |
[22:01] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[22:09] | I’ll give you credit. | 我佩服你们 |
[22:10] | You’re braver than I am. | 你们比我勇敢 |
[22:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[22:14] | You don’t know? | 你们不知道? |
[22:18] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[22:23] | Wow. | Wow. |
[22:29] | All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:33] | Well, like I said, this used to be a big party hang-out. | 正如我说 这里以前是个狂欢地 |
[22:36] | There were kids who’d come out here all the time, | 总有很多年轻人来这里 |
[22:38] | drinking and smoking themselves into a stupor. | 抽烟喝酒 直到烂醉如泥 |
[22:44] | And there was this ranger who used to work out here | 这里曾经有名叫沃特・科里尔 |
[22:48] | by the name of Walter Kreel. | 的护林员 |
[22:49] | Walter Kreel. | 沃特・科里尔 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:55] | Well, apparently, kids would come out here | 那些年轻人狂欢过后 |
[22:58] | partying and dropping shit everywhere | 总是留下一堆烂摊子 |
[23:02] | for poor Walt to clean up after they left. | 给可怜的沃特收拾 |
[23:09] | Kinda selfish of them, wouldn’t you say? | 有点自私 你们说呢? |
[23:16] | Well, Ol’ Walt was working at the outpost one weekend | 一个周末 老沃特在小木屋里工作 |
[23:22] | and, sure enough, | 跟往常一样 |
[23:24] | a bunch of kids came by and partied it up again. | 一帮年轻人来开派对了 |
[23:29] | And, uh, they thought it’d be fun | 他们觉得捉弄一下他 |
[23:31] | to play a little joke on him. | 会很有趣 |
[23:36] | So they snuck up on the cabin… | 因此他们偷偷溜到小木屋旁 |
[23:42] | slid a tire iron through the door handle, | 用铁棍把门别住 |
[23:45] | closed all the window latches… | 把所有窗户都锁起来 |
[23:51] | and they started shooting fireworks at the cabin. | 然后朝着小木屋放烟花 |
[23:56] | Yeah, it was all good fun… | 一开始是很有趣… |
[24:02] | till one of them sparks hit some dry leaves. | 直到火花点燃了枯叶 |
[24:08] | Shit, that cabin went up like a cardboard box | 操 那木屋像沾了煤油的 |
[24:12] | dipped in kerosene. | 纸盒一样烧起来 |
[24:14] | Just imagine what it’s like to be burned alive. | 想象一下被活活烧死的感觉 |
[24:19] | You can’t see. | 什么都看不见 |
[24:22] | Smoke starts clogging your eyes. | 浓烟糊着你的眼睛 |
[24:25] | You try to clear them, but that damn black soot, | 你试着把烟驱散 |
[24:27] | it just keeps coming. | 但那些烟却从四面八方涌来 |
[24:30] | Then you hold your breath, hoping that’ll keep you alive, | 你屏住呼吸 希望以此保命 |
[24:32] | but after a couple of minutes, | 但几分钟之后 |
[24:36] | you gasp for air. | 你不得不呼吸 |
[24:38] | And smoke just starts searing lungs | 浓烟就开始灼烧你的肺 |
[24:42] | till it fills your belly. | 侵占你的五脏六腑 |
[24:44] | Then the heat intensifies. | 温度不断上升 |
[24:47] | Starts to cook your brains. | 开始烤你的脑子 |
[24:50] | Then you scream. | 你就会尖叫 |
[24:54] | You can’t help but scream. | 你不得不尖叫 |
[24:59] | Then you just drift into this painful black abyss. | 接着就坠落到漆黑痛苦的深渊中 |
[25:06] | – Oh, my G… – God didn’t save Walter that night. | 上帝… 上帝那晚并没有拯救沃特 |
[25:09] | Neither did them kids. | 那帮年轻人也没有 |
[25:12] | They just ran away like the little bastards | 他们就像孬种一样逃走了 |
[25:14] | that they were. | 他们就是孬种 |
[25:16] | Did he survive? | 他死了吗? |
[25:21] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[25:25] | They never found his body. | 一直没有找到他的尸体 |
[25:29] | They say his restless spirit | 人们说他的鬼魂在这片树林中 |
[25:30] | walks these woods, looking for vengeance… | 四处游荡 伺机报复 |
[25:36] | killing anybody he feels is violating his forest. | 将所有他认为破坏他森林的人都杀掉 |
[25:45] | Well, I’d better get. | 好了 我该走了 |
[25:49] | Thanks for the beer. | 谢谢你们的啤酒 |
[25:54] | Oh, yeah, and, uh, make sure y’all | 哦 对了 记得把营火 |
[25:56] | put that fire out proper, you hear? | 彻底扑灭 听到了吗? |
[26:13] | That was fucking awesome! | 真他妈搞笑! |
[26:17] | That wasn’t awesome, John. | 一点也不搞笑 约翰 |
[26:18] | Yeah, John. Someone died. | 没错 约翰 有人死了 |
[26:19] | That was a killer story, man! | 那只是个恐怖故事! |
[26:21] | He was just pulling your chain! | 他在跟你们开玩笑呢! |
[26:23] | Seriously, I’ve heard that shit a million times. | 老实说 我都听了几百遍了 |
[26:25] | – You’ve heard that story before? – Fuck, yeah, I have. | 你听过这故事了? 操 我听过了 |
[26:27] | – You want me to tell you how it ends? – Yeah. | 想知道故事结局吗? 想 |
[26:30] | See that stump over there? | 见到那边的树墩了吗? |
[26:31] | Old Walt got Smokey the Bear, | 老沃特遇到烟熏泰迪熊 |
[26:34] | bent him over a stump | 熊把他压到树桩上 |
[26:37] | for a little bit of backdoor action. | 操了他一会 |
[26:38] | – Really? – Oh, hell, yeah. | 真的? 当然是真的 |
[26:40] | You want me to show you how it was? | 想让我演示一下吗? |
[26:42] | This is what happened, man. | 这就是事情经过 |
[26:46] | Smokey! Oh, Smokey! | 小烟! 哦 小烟! |
[26:52] | Oh, burnt ranger! | 哦 小烧! |
[26:54] | Oh, burnt ranger. | 哦 小烧! |
[26:57] | John, you’re such an asshole. | 约翰 你真是个混蛋 |
[26:59] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[27:01] | What, you didn’t like that shit? | 怎么 你们不喜欢? |
[27:03] | You guys are gonna love this. | 那你们会喜欢这个的 |
[27:05] | It’s just like the man said, man. | 就像刚刚那人说的 |
[27:10] | Hey, you guys make sure you put that fire out, you hear? | “记得把营火彻底扑灭 知道了吗?” |
[27:15] | I’m pissin’ on the fire with a strong desire. | 欲火焚身的我 用尿来灭火 |
[27:19] | to get a little higher before the night expires. | 黎明到来之前 好好放纵一夜 |
[27:23] | Yeah, baby. | 耶 宝贝 |
[27:25] | Okay. That’s disgusting. | 好了 这真恶心 |
[27:27] | What? She never seen a cock before? | 干嘛? 你没见过鸡巴啊? |
[27:30] | Seriously, what the fuck? Where you going? | 说真的 搞什么? 你去哪? |
[27:33] | – We’re just getting started here. – I’m going to bed. | 派对才刚开始呢 我睡觉了 |
[27:35] | What the shit’s up with that? | 操他妈的怎么回事? |
[27:37] | Come on, Steve. | 史蒂夫 快来 |
[27:39] | Steve, you’re going to bed too, man? | 史蒂夫 你也睡了? |
[27:40] | – What the fuck? – Come on, Steve. | 搞什么啊? 别 史蒂夫 |
[27:42] | – Well… – Don’t be such a damn pussy. | 那个… 别他妈那么怕老婆 |
[27:44] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但… |
[27:45] | All right, you better nail that shit | 如果你非得睡觉扫我们兴的话 |
[27:47] | if you’re going in there, cutting us short, man. | 最好先好好操操她 |
[27:50] | Oh, yeah, it’s just me and you, girls. | 只剩我们了 丫头们 |
[27:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:54] | Better get out the good shit now. | 得玩点刺激的了 |
[27:56] | Gotta keep this party rolling, you know what I’m saying? | 我得让这派对继续 明白不? |
[29:01] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[29:07] | Steve, get up. | 史蒂夫 起来了 |
[29:14] | Steve, get up. Come on. | 史蒂夫 起来了 快点 |
[30:50] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[31:00] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[31:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[31:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[31:38] | You mean, where are we going? | 你是指我们要去哪? |
[31:41] | No. I mean, where are you going? | 我是指 你要去哪? |
[31:43] | On the drive in, I saw this fire tower. | 开车来的路上 我见到个山火�t望塔 |
[31:45] | I was gonna hike it up there. | 我想走到那 |
[31:47] | Steve, I’m not going hiking. | 史蒂夫 我不要去远足 |
[31:49] | What, do you have a hangover or something? | 怎么 你宿醉了还是什么? |
[31:51] | No. | 不是 |
[31:52] | According to the guide here, it was built in 1938. | 根据旅游手册 这个塔建于1938年 |
[31:55] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想去 |
[31:57] | I need a shower. I feel disgusting. | 我要洗澡 我觉得脏兮兮的 |
[31:59] | Oh, come on. It’s all part of the experience. | 别这样 这就是乐趣所在 |
[32:01] | Just walk it off. You’ll feel better. | 到处走走 就会觉得舒服点 |
[32:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[32:06] | Well, I’m seeing if he wants to go. | 我看看他想不想去 |
[32:11] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[32:18] | John. | 约翰 |
[32:21] | Hey, John! | 嘿 约翰! |
[32:24] | What the fuck? Doesn’t anybody knock anymore? | 搞什么啊? 这年头都没人敲门了? |
[32:27] | Come on, man. We’re going hiking. | 我们要去远足 |
[32:29] | Hiking? | 远足? |
[32:31] | Seriously, what the fuck, man? | 说真的 你搞什么鬼? |
[32:33] | – Get outta here. – It’s a camping trip. | 快滚 这是次露营啊 |
[32:34] | We’re gonna hike it up to the fire tower. | 我们要走去山火�t望塔 |
[32:36] | Get the fuck outta here. | 快滚! |
[32:38] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[32:40] | Get the fuck outta here, man! | 你他妈的快滚! |
[32:42] | Come on, dick cheese. Get outta here. | 快点 傻逼 滚 |
[32:44] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[32:45] | I’m trying to sleep, man. | 我要睡觉 |
[32:47] | I’m fucking hung over, you dipshit! | 我宿醉 笨蛋! |
[32:49] | He was probably watching us, cock-smoking bandit! | 他可能在盯着咱们呢 那个傻逼! |
[32:51] | I guess it’s just you and me. | 我猜只有我俩去了 |
[32:55] | Why did I let you talk me into coming on this stupid trip? | 你干嘛要劝我来这傻逼露营啊? |
[33:02] | Can you believe that shithead? | 那傻逼说的话你也信 |
[33:05] | Shut up, John! | 住嘴 约翰! |
[33:21] | It’s so nice out here. | 这里真漂亮 |
[33:24] | Oh! | 哦! |
[33:29] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[33:30] | It’s a walking stick. | 可以当手杖 |
[33:33] | What? | 怎么? |
[33:34] | I need coffee! | 我要咖啡! |
[33:37] | Here. Nature’s coffee. | 给 天然的咖啡 |
[33:39] | Keeps you upright. | 帮你节省体力 |
[33:41] | Go ahead. Take it. | 给 拿着 |
[33:44] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, Shan, look. | 珊 看 |
[33:52] | There’s wild geese out there. | 那里有野鹅 |
[33:54] | Steve, I hate you right now. | 史蒂夫 我现在很讨厌你 |
[33:56] | Oh, this place is amazing. | 这地方太神奇了 |
[33:59] | It’s not amazing. | 神奇个屁 |
[34:07] | Why did we walk through this field? | 我们为什么要穿过这片田地? |
[34:09] | How come we didn’t stick the trails? | 为什么不走小路? |
[34:10] | I hate to ruin the vegetation. | 我讨厌破坏植物 |
[34:15] | Ooh! See that? | 见到没? |
[34:18] | That’s a white pine. | 那是雪松 |
[34:21] | That’s fascinating, Steven. | 真”迷人” 史蒂芬 |
[34:23] | You know, contrary to popular belief, | 知道不 和人们所想的不同 |
[34:25] | pine trees don’t stay green all year. | 松树并不是一年到头都是绿色的 |
[34:27] | They turn brown, too. | 它们也会变成褐色 |
[34:30] | You’re an idiot. | 你这个白痴 |
[34:33] | Geez. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:06] | Ahhh! Oh, yeah! | 耶! |
[35:08] | You like that shit, bitch? Oh, there you go. | 你喜欢不 婊子? 给你来点 |
[35:12] | Drink up. Mmm. Open wide. Fuck, yeah! | 都喝了 嘴巴张开点 操! |
[35:15] | Yeah. You like that shit, bitch? | 好喝不 婊子? |
[35:19] | Yeah, suck that shit. | 喝光它吧 |
[35:23] | Have a nice drink, you fucking piece of shit. | 喝得愉快啊 你这个他妈的垃圾 |
[35:25] | Fuck, yeah! | 操! |
[35:28] | Oh, shit! | 妈的! |
[35:31] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[35:34] | Hey, Jamie! | 嘿 洁米! |
[35:36] | Jamie, can you give me some damn aspirin? | 洁米 能给我点阿司匹林吗? |
[35:39] | Got a headache from hell! Shit! | 我头疼死了 我靠! |
[35:44] | Jamie! | 洁米! |
[35:46] | Where the fuck is that bitch at? | 这娘们跑哪去了? |
[35:48] | Bitches aren’t ever around when you need them, man. | 你需要她们的时候她们总不出现 |
[35:52] | Jamie! | 洁米! |
[36:01] | This lake’s pretty. | 这湖真漂亮 |
[36:04] | Yeah, pretty shitty. | 是吧 漂亮个屁 |
[36:09] | You know what I realized last night? | 你知道我昨晚发现什么吗? |
[36:11] | What? | 什么? |
[36:13] | John’s getting fat. | 约翰越来越胖了 |
[36:15] | Yeah, right. John’s a hot rod. | 是啊 约翰是个床上高手 |
[36:21] | Yeah, maybe he used to be a hot rod. | 也许他以前是个床上高手 |
[36:25] | Well, that didn’t stop you from | 你昨晚还不是 |
[36:26] | wanting to sexually harass him last night. | 拼命引诱他 |
[36:31] | Jamie, you know he was all over me. | 洁米 他很喜欢我 |
[36:34] | Whatever. Let’s just not forget he is my boyfriend. | 随便吧 别忘了他是我的男朋友 |
[36:37] | That was exactly why he was all over me. | 因此他才特喜欢我 |
[36:40] | He’s tired of your fat ass. | 他看腻了你的大屁股 |
[36:42] | – Well, you’re a fat ass. – Shannon’s got a fat ass. | 你才是大屁股 珊伦有个大屁股 |
[37:18] | Are you okay, Mindy? | 你没事吧 曼蒂? |
[37:23] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:34] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定吗? |
[37:36] | Yeah. I just had a crazy dream. | 没事 我刚做了个恶梦 |
[37:59] | – Oh, John, you dick! – What the fuck? | 约翰 你这个混蛋! 搞什么啊? |
[38:03] | God! | 天啊 |
[38:05] | What the hell is this shit? | 这是什么鬼东西? |
[38:07] | You ladies hungry? | 你们饿了没? |
[38:10] | – Fuck off, John! – Nasty. | 滚 约翰! 恶心 |
[38:11] | That is disgusting. Come take this shit away. | 这东西恶心死了 快拿走 |
[38:14] | That is awesome is what it is. | 这东西多有意思啊 |
[38:16] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[38:18] | So, uh, how about you guys grab your shit, | 不如你们拿上东西 |
[38:21] | put your clothes on and go back to camp? | 穿上衣服 回去营地怎么样? |
[38:24] | ‘Cause I’m starving, all right? | 因为我快饿死了 行不? |
[38:27] | Whatever. | 好吧 |
[38:35] | Gross. Asshole. | 恶心 混蛋 |
[38:41] | Stop laughing, asshole! | 笑什么笑 混蛋! |
[38:59] | Steve, let’s go back. I’m getting hungry. | 史蒂夫 回去吧 我饿了 |
[39:02] | Well, I’ve got some trail mix. | 我有点零食 |
[39:04] | I need real food, not M&M’s and peanuts. | 我要真正的食物 不是巧克力豆和花生 |
[39:07] | It is real food. | 这就是真正的食物 |
[39:10] | You know, I don’t get this here. | 我搞不明白 |
[39:13] | According to the guide, the tower’s four miles from camp. | 根据这本手册 塔和营地隔4英里 |
[39:16] | What? Four miles? | 什么? 4英里? |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:20] | You realize we probably walked a mile at most? | 我们可能顶多才走了1英里 |
[39:23] | Yes! | 是的! |
[39:24] | Where the hell are we, Steve? | 我们到底在哪里 史蒂夫? |
[39:30] | Well, I was gonna show you, but… | 我刚想给你看 |
[39:32] | Right there is where we camp. | 这里是我们扎营的地方 |
[39:34] | I think you’re reading it wrong. | 我想你看错了 |
[39:36] | Oh, Shannon. Come on. | 珊伦 不可能 |
[39:37] | I’ve used this thing a million times. | 这本书我都用了几百回了 |
[39:40] | – We probably just turned east… – Steven… | 我们应该向东走… 史蒂芬… |
[39:43] | No, I think we need to go back. | 我觉得我们应该回去 |
[39:46] | No, just give me a second here. | 等等 给我点时间 |
[39:48] | I’ll get this figured out. | 我会搞清楚方向的 |
[39:51] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[39:53] | – Right there. – Steve! | 在这里 史蒂夫! |
[39:55] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[39:59] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[40:00] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:02] | Well, let’s go check it out. | 过去看看 |
[40:24] | Hey, I wonder what this was. | 嘿 这是什么? |
[40:27] | – Well, it looks pretty old. – Yeah. | 看上去很旧了 是啊 |
[40:33] | Probably an old meth lab or something, huh? | 可能是什么生化实验室? |
[40:37] | Steve, it’s not an old meth lab. | 史蒂夫 这不是实验室 |
[40:40] | Think somebody lived all the way out here? | 会不会有人一直住在这? |
[40:43] | I don’t know, and I don’t really care. | 我不知道也不在乎 |
[40:51] | – What are you doing? – I’m going in. | 你要干嘛? 进去 |
[40:54] | No, you’re not. That thing’ll fall on you. | 不行 这东西会塌的 |
[40:57] | Nah, it’s cool. | 不会 不会塌 |
[40:59] | Looks stable. | 看起来挺结实的 |
[41:03] | I’m starving. I’m going back the way I came. | 我饿死了 我原路返回了 |
[41:06] | Aw, come on, Shan. | 别这样 珊 |
[41:30] | – Come on! I’m coming! – Run! | 快点 我来了! 快跑! |
[41:39] | Aw, shit! | 靠! |
[41:42] | I can’t believe that, man. | 真不敢相信 |
[41:45] | Think I’m a rapist or something, man. | 搞得我好像强奸犯什么的 |
[41:47] | Fucking trying… Damn! | 他妈的想… 妈的! |
[41:48] | Where’d you guys go? | 你们在哪里? |
[41:51] | Seriously, where you guys at? | 别玩了 你们在哪? |
[41:53] | You gonna start without me or something? | 想丢下我自己玩? |
[41:56] | Oh, shit! | 靠! |
[41:59] | Damn it! What the fuck? | 妈的 你们干什么? |
[42:01] | Got you, loser. | 捉到你了 没用鬼 |
[42:02] | Who pushes somebody in a tent? | 谁会把人推进帐篷啊? |
[42:04] | Don’t call me a loser, bitch! | 别叫我没用鬼 婊子! |
[42:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[42:09] | What’s so funny? That’s not funny. | 有什么那么好笑? 一点都不好笑 |
[42:13] | Fucking stupid, man! | 真他妈的蠢! |
[42:15] | It’s all childish and immature, man. | 很幼稚很无聊 |
[42:17] | What the fuck? Sober up. | 搞什么搞 |
[42:21] | You guys ate all the damn brownies, too? | 你们还把所有蛋糕都吃了? |
[42:25] | Come on! Seriously! I mean, that’s some bullshit, man. | 不是吧! 开什么玩笑 |
[42:28] | You ate all the damn food. I’m, like… I’m fucking, like… | 你们把东西都吃了 我他妈的… |
[42:31] | Damn! | 靠! |
[42:33] | Eat a dick, really. Seriously. | 吃鸡巴吧 |
[42:37] | There ain’t even any beer left, man. | 连啤酒都没有了! |
[42:40] | God! | 天啊! |
[42:55] | What are you trying to do? Become Olympic weight lifters | 你们想干嘛? 当奥林匹克举重运动员? |
[42:58] | or something, man, eating that kind of diet? | 吃那么多? |
[43:01] | Seriously, what the fuck were you guys thinking? | 你们脑子到底在想什么? |
[43:04] | What the hell kind of breakfast do you call that? | 那叫什么早餐? |
[43:06] | Ate all the lunch meat, | 把午餐肉 面包 |
[43:08] | all the bread, all the brownies. | 蛋糕都吃光了 |
[43:10] | You drank up, like, half the drinks. | 把一半的饮料都喝了 |
[43:12] | What the shit is that? | 这算什么? |
[43:14] | Did you have the munchies this morning or something? | 你们今天早上得了暴食症啊? |
[43:16] | What’s up, guys? | 怎么了 伙计们? |
[43:18] | Hey, where the fuck have you been? | 嘿 你们他妈的上哪去了? |
[43:19] | We took a little nature walk, man. | 我们散了下步 |
[43:21] | Nature walk? You’ve been gone for hours. | 散步? 你们散了几个小时了 |
[43:23] | What the hell were you doing out there? | 你们他妈的都去干什么了? |
[43:25] | I told you, looking at nature, dude. It’s a good time. | 我说过了 欣赏大自然 很愉快 |
[43:27] | – You should do it. – At least tell me you got some | 你也该试试 我们都快饿死了 |
[43:30] | while we’re sitting here starving. | 起码给我们找点吃的 |
[43:33] | No? | 没有? |
[43:34] | – No. – What the fuck, man? | 没有 操你妈 |
[43:36] | These idiots ate all the food, man. What are we gonna do? | 这俩傻逼把东西都吃了 我们怎么办? |
[43:39] | Dude, we have the other cooler in the truck. | 哥们 车后面还有个冷藏箱 |
[43:41] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | 真的? 真的 |
[43:43] | What the fuck we sitting here for? Give me the keys. | 那还坐这干嘛? 钥匙给我 |
[43:48] | You coming with me, man, or what? | 你跟不跟我来? |
[43:51] | – Go with him. – You all right here? | 去吧 你在这里行吗? |
[43:53] | I’ll be fine. I’ll hang out with them. It’ll be great. | 没事 跟她们待一起 “很好” |
[43:58] | Hey, do me a favor, since you guys, | 嘿 帮个忙 既然你们 |
[44:00] | like, don’t do anything except eat food | 只会衣来伸手 |
[44:02] | and sit there on your ass. | 饭来张口 |
[44:04] | Would you grab a few sticks? Something? | 能不能去找点木条 |
[44:05] | Just keep that fire going? | 别让这火熄了? |
[44:07] | You know how big of a pain in the ass | 知道在晚上生火 |
[44:08] | that is to try to start at night? | 是件多么痛苦的事吗? |
[44:14] | Come on, man. Didn’t you hear me back there? | 快点 你们聋了吗? |
[44:16] | I’m fucking starving. | 我他妈的快饿死了 |
[44:20] | Fucking women, man. | 他妈的女人 |
[44:22] | Always bitching about something. | 总是抱怨这个抱怨那个 |
[44:26] | Dude, I just wanna party. | 哥们 我只想放纵一下 |
[44:28] | I don’t care about all this chick drama. | 不想鸟她们那些破事 |
[44:30] | I can’t believe those idiots ate all the food. | 真不敢相信她们居然把东西都吃了 |
[44:35] | – Dude, can I ask you something? – Shoot. | 哥们 能问你点事吗? 说 |
[44:37] | Would it be possible for you to | 我们回去的时候 |
[44:39] | start paying your tab when we get back? | 你可以付钱了吗? |
[44:40] | – “Tab”? – Well, you know, for the weed. | 钱? 你知道的 大麻的钱 |
[44:43] | Dude, that bitch say something to you? | 哥们 那婊子说什么了? |
[44:44] | Whoa, dude. Don’t call her a bitch, man. | 哥们 别叫她婊子 |
[44:47] | You always have to refer to women as “bitches”? | 你老叫女人”婊子”么? |
[44:49] | Sorry, Shannon. | 对不起 珊伦 |
[44:50] | Thank you. And, no, she didn’t say anything about it. | 谢谢 她啥也没说 |
[44:53] | Sure, man. | 当然 |
[44:55] | Dude, I’ll start paying your tab | 哥们 当你开始像个男人的时候 |
[44:57] | when you quit being such a fucking pussy. | 我就把钱给你 |
[45:09] | Dude, look at this spot right here. | 哥们 看看这环境 |
[45:11] | This is perfect. How come you just didn’t set camp here? | 太棒了 你为什么不选这扎营? |
[45:13] | Stop being a bitch, man. It’s not that far. | 少罗嗦 哪都一样 |
[45:15] | Hey, click the back open. | 嘿 把尾箱打开 |
[45:17] | Give me a second. | 等等 |
[45:23] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁? |
[45:26] | Answer me, you damn hillbilly. | 回答我 你这乡巴佬 |
[45:29] | What the hell you staring at? | 你他妈的看什么看? |
[45:30] | – They’re not safe. – What’s not safe? | 不安全 什么不安全? |
[45:33] | What the hell you doing back here? | 你在这干什么? |
[45:35] | The woods. They’re not safe. | 树林 不安全 |
[45:36] | What? | 什么? |
[45:38] | Oh, you backing up now? | 你这会就这么说了? |
[45:43] | Oh! What the fuck, dude? | 我操 哥们? |
[45:46] | – Aw, dude. John. – What? | 哥们 约翰 干嘛? |
[45:49] | – Dude, come here. – What? | 哥们 过来 什么? |
[45:51] | Come here, man. Check this out. | 过来看看 |
[45:57] | No fucking way! That piece of shit! | 他妈的不可能 那个混蛋! |
[45:59] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[46:04] | Where the fuck did he go? | 他妈的人呢? |
[46:08] | Fucking hillbilly Houdini and shit. | 操他妈乡巴佬傻冒 |
[46:11] | – Damn! – Aw, man! Are you kidding me? | 靠! 不是吧 开什么国际玩笑 |
[46:14] | – Dude, come here. – What? | 哥们 过来 干嘛? |
[46:16] | – Two flats. – What? | 两个胎没气了 什么? |
[46:19] | Damn it! I really hate that guy! | 我靠! 我恨死那家伙了! |
[46:23] | How the fuck are we gonna get outta here now? | 这下我们怎么出去? |
[46:26] | – Dude… – What the hell we gonna do now? | 哥们… 我们该怎么办? |
[46:29] | I have no idea, but I’m about to leave in a second. | 不知道 我现在要走了 |
[46:32] | You know what we’re gonna do? | 你知道我们该干什么? |
[46:32] | We’re gonna find that son of a bitch | 我们该找 |
[46:34] | and we’re gonna fucking, like | 那个混蛋 |
[46:35] | just jack him the fuck up, man! | 然后把他整死! |
[46:37] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们该这么做 |
[46:38] | I’m not touching that guy. | 我不要碰他 |
[46:39] | I’m going back to camp in a second here. | 我现在就要回营地 |
[46:41] | Dude, tell me at least you got a spare, man. | 哥们 告诉我你至少有一个备用胎 |
[46:43] | We can at least drive on the rim or something. | 至少我们可以瘪着胎开回去 |
[46:44] | We have one spare. I’m not riding on my rims. | 有一个备胎 我不会用瘪着胎开车的 |
[46:47] | – It’ll fuck up the rims. – Man, fuck your rims, man. | 会搞坏轮辋的 去你的轮辋 |
[46:49] | We gotta get the fuck outta here tomorrow, man. | 我们明天就得离开这里 |
[46:51] | Run right back to camp where we were. | 快回去营地 |
[46:53] | I gotta get to school. | 我还要上学 |
[46:55] | Man! | 哥们! |
[46:57] | – God! – Dude, come on. Let’s go. | 天啊 哥们 快点 走吧 |
[46:59] | I gotta hear them girls bitching about all the other shit. | 我不仅要听那些婆娘在唠叨 |
[47:02] | Now we gotta compile this on top of it. | 现在还整了个这事出来 |
[47:04] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? | 我们现在他妈的该怎么办? |
[47:23] | Mindy, what are you doing? | 曼蒂 你在干什么呢? |
[47:26] | Well, I saw them do this on the Nature Channel. | 自然频道里的人是这么做的 |
[47:29] | It helped there. | 很有效 |
[47:31] | What the hell are you watching the Nature Channel? | 你看什么自然频道? |
[47:34] | What’s wrong with you? | 有毛病啊? |
[47:42] | What? | 干嘛? |
[47:45] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[47:48] | Fuck it. | 去死吧 |
[47:52] | So, Shannon, | 珊伦 |
[47:54] | how long have you and that Steve been together? | 你和史蒂夫一起多久了? |
[47:57] | Two years this February. | 今年2月就两年了 |
[47:59] | Really? | 真的? |
[48:01] | God. I don’t know if I could stand being with a guy that long. | 天啊 我可对不了一个男人这么久 |
[48:04] | I’m in love with John | 我爱约翰 |
[48:05] | but I don’t think I could stand his ass | 但我可能很快就 |
[48:06] | for, like, two more minutes. | 受不了他了 |
[48:08] | Yeah, like, the longest relationship I’ve ever had | 是啊 我最长的一次恋爱 |
[48:11] | is six months. | 是6个月 |
[48:13] | I’ve been with Dan for about two so far. | 我和丹一起大概2个月了 |
[48:16] | “Dan”? | 丹? |
[48:18] | Yeah. Dan. | 是的 丹 |
[48:21] | Does he know about your threesome thingie? | 他知道你们搞3P吗? |
[48:26] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[48:27] | No fucking way. | 当然不可能 |
[48:29] | He’d be totally pissed off if he knew about it. | 他知道的话会气死的 |
[48:31] | So he doesn’t know about… | 所以他不知道… |
[48:35] | John? | 约翰? |
[48:37] | Hell, no. | 当然不知道 |
[48:39] | He’d be really pissed off if he knew. | 知道的话会气死的 |
[48:41] | What if he tried to sleep around behind your back? | 如果他背着你偷腥呢? |
[48:44] | Yeah, right. I’d be so pissed. | 我会气死的 |
[48:47] | I’d cut John’s balls off | 我会把约翰的蛋蛋给切下来 |
[48:48] | if he ever cheated on me. | 如果他敢出轨的话 |
[48:50] | What about her? | 那她算什么? |
[48:52] | – Mindy? – Yeah. | 曼蒂? 是啊 |
[48:54] | Hell, no. | 当然不是 |
[48:55] | He would never cheat on me with her. | 他才不会因为她而背叛我呢 |
[48:57] | I’m way hotter. | 我更辣 |
[48:58] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[48:59] | What? | 干嘛? |
[49:03] | Bitch. | 婊子 |
[49:05] | Slut. | 荡妇 |
[49:12] | Nothin’, dude. | 没信号 哥们 |
[49:14] | That hick bastard! | 那个土包子! |
[49:16] | Gosh. | 天啊 |
[49:17] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在该怎么办? |
[49:19] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[49:20] | Did you call 911? | 你报警了吗? |
[49:22] | Look, dude. There’s nothing we can do about it right now. | 听着 我们现在什么也做不了 |
[49:24] | – Let’s just go… – Wrecker… wrecker service? | 我们… 拖车…拖车服务呢? |
[49:25] | Did you call wrecker service? | 你给拖车公司打电话了吗? |
[49:26] | No, dude. Let’s just go back to camp. | 没有 回去营地吧 |
[49:28] | We’ll figure it out after we eat. All right? | 吃完东西以后再想办法 好吗? |
[49:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:33] | Aw, those bitches ate all the food, and now this? | 那些婊子把东西都吃了 现在呢? |
[49:36] | God… | 天啊… |
[49:38] | Smooth move, Ex-Lax. Can’t even hold the shit you put in it. | 做得好啊 连这点东西都拿不动了 |
[49:42] | Dude, chill out, man. | 哥们 冷静点 |
[49:44] | Man, I can’t wait to see | 我等不及想听 |
[49:45] | what Shannon has to say about this! | 珊伦会怎么说! |
[49:48] | Come on. Just go. | 走吧 |
[49:49] | All I wanna do is party, man! | 我只想狂欢一下! |
[49:51] | What the fuck! | 操他妈的! |
[49:53] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[49:54] | Stop calling her a bitch, too, by the way. | 还有 别再叫她婊子了 |
[49:57] | She is a bitch! | 她就是婊子! |
[50:05] | Dude, I think we’re lost. | 哥们 我们可能迷路了 |
[50:06] | Don’t worry about it! Who’s the man? | 别担心! 你跟我在一起呢 |
[50:10] | I can’t believe that shit! | 我真不敢相信! |
[50:11] | I know, dude. Shannon’s gonna be pissed. | 我知道 珊伦会气死的 |
[50:14] | So what? Grow a dick, man! | 那又怎么样? 像点男人吧 |
[50:16] | What a party pal. | 真窝囊 |
[50:18] | What do you think he was doing? | 你说他这是干嘛呢? |
[50:20] | Oh, aside from popping our tires, | 除了把我们的轮胎给扎破了? |
[50:21] | I’d say he was back there rubbin’ one out! | 我猜他还想偷一个走呢! |
[50:23] | That’s what people do around here! | 这片的人都这么做! |
[50:24] | I don’t know, man… | 不知道… |
[50:25] | Look around! We’re in the middle of pig fucking country… | 看看! 我们这是在狗屁农村呢 |
[50:28] | Whoa! | Whoa! |
[50:31] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[50:34] | What the fuck? | 你搞什么啊? |
[50:36] | Almost got you there, didn’t? | 差点打着你了是吧? |
[50:38] | No shit, Sherlock! | 当然了 夏洛克! |
[50:40] | Hell you doin’ up there? | 你他妈的在上面干嘛呢? |
[50:42] | Yeah, man? What are you… | 是啊 你… |
[50:43] | Bird watching. | 观察鸟类 |
[50:44] | There’s a white-tailed hawk’s nest up there. | 那里有个白尾�\的窝 |
[50:47] | Thought I’d check it out. | 因此我得看看 |
[50:48] | You almost killed us over some fucking birds? | 你因为那些鸟差点害死我们? |
[50:54] | Sometimes these branches give way. | 有时这些树枝很容易断 |
[50:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你有什么办法呢? |
[50:59] | So what’s in the cooler? | 冷藏箱里面装了什么? |
[51:01] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[51:03] | Actually, man, could you help us out with something? | 对了 你能帮我们个忙吗? |
[51:07] | What? | 什么 |
[51:09] | Sick bastard popped our tires. | 有个变态把我们车胎的气给放了 |
[51:11] | And? | 然后呢? |
[51:13] | And we only have one spare. | 然后我们只有一个备胎 |
[51:18] | Did you call for help? | 打电话求助没? |
[51:20] | We don’t exactly get reception out here. | 这里没有信号 |
[51:23] | Hey, man. You got a phone or something we could use? | 嘿 你有电话之类的吗? |
[51:26] | Yeah, I got a phone. | 我有台电话 |
[51:28] | Satellite phone. I only use it for emergencies. | 卫星电话 只在紧急情况下使用 |
[51:31] | Well, I think this pretty damn well | 我想现在就是 |
[51:32] | classifies as an emergency! | 紧急情况! |
[51:35] | Hey, you got me there. | 嘿 你说的没错 |
[51:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:39] | It’s back at the camp. In my bag. | 电话在营地我的包里 |
[51:41] | You guys parked at the old lot? | 你们的车停在旧停车场? |
[51:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:46] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:47] | I’ll meet you at sundown. | 黄昏的时候我们再碰面 |
[51:49] | Dude, thanks a lot, man. | 哥们 谢谢 |
[51:51] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[51:52] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[51:57] | Hey, if you’re not busy later, | 嘿 如果你待会没什么事 |
[51:59] | you can come back to the camp site. | 可以来我们的营地 |
[52:00] | We got a lot of beer, if you wanna | 我们有很多啤酒 |
[52:02] | kill it with us for a little bit. | 来一起喝点吧 |
[52:03] | Nah. | 不了 |
[52:05] | I got some hiking to do tomorrow, and… | 我明天要远足 |
[52:08] | wouldn’t wanna stay up all night, you know? | 今晚不能通宵了 |
[52:12] | All right, boss man. Suit yourself. | 好吧 老大 随你便 |
[52:17] | That guy was cool, huh? | 这人真好 是吧? |
[52:18] | Yeah, if you like fucking freaks. | 是啊 如果你特喜欢变态的话 |
[52:20] | You believe that shit? | 你信他的屁话吗? |
[52:21] | Imagine if that thing woulda hit me in the face, man! | 那东西可能打中我! |
[52:23] | That was fucked up! | 那就完蛋了! |
[52:27] | Hey, quick! Who am I? | 嘿 快! 我是谁? |
[52:29] | – I don’t know. – I’ll give you one clue! | 不知道 给你个提示! |
[52:32] | “Oh, Stephen! I love your massive penis! | “史蒂芬 我爱你的大鸡鸡!” |
[52:37] | “Maybe I should pull mine out, and we can cross swords! | “我该把我的拿出来 就能组成十字了” |
[52:40] | “Compare cock sizes?” | “比比鸡鸡的大小?” |
[52:43] | It’s not even funny, dude. | 一点都不好笑 |
[52:44] | You think her dick’s bigger than yours? | 你猜她的鸡鸡是不是比你大? |
[52:46] | Come on. Help me pick this up. | 少来 帮我一起拿 |
[52:48] | Seriously? How big is Shannon’s wang? | 认真的 珊伦的鸡巴有多大? |
[52:51] | I wanna know, man. | 我想知道 |
[52:52] | She wears the pants, anyways, right? | 反正她也穿裤子 对吧? |
[52:54] | She’s like the boss of the relationship? | 你们俩之间她是老大吧? |
[52:56] | She’s gotta have a bigger cock than yours. | 她的鸡巴肯定比你大 |
[52:59] | I just know it, man. | 我就知道 |
[53:46] | I’m starving. | 我要饿死了 |
[53:49] | Finally. | 终于回来了 |
[53:50] | What the fuck you mean, finally? | 他妈的什么意思 终于? |
[53:52] | I didn’t see your sweet ass | 我没见到你在这次旅行中 |
[53:54] | try to help out in this adventure! | 帮什么忙! |
[53:55] | You didn’t offer to go come with us to get this food. | 你没提出要跟我们一起去拿食物 |
[53:59] | Where’s Jamie? | 洁米呢? |
[54:00] | She went to pee. | 拉尿去了 |
[54:02] | What is it with you girls | 你们这些女孩 |
[54:03] | and always going to the damn bathroom? | 为啥老爱上厕所? |
[54:07] | Where’s the wood at? | 木柴呢? |
[54:08] | Hey, there’s no chocolate. | 嘿 这里没有巧克力 |
[54:10] | Yeah, no shit. You idiots got baked as hell last night, | 是啊 当然了 你们这帮白痴 |
[54:13] | and ate all the damn food. | 昨晚那么兴奋 把所有东西都吃了 |
[54:14] | Where’s the chocolate? | 巧克力在哪里? |
[54:18] | Where’s the wood? | 木头在哪里? |
[54:24] | Right there. | 在那 |
[54:29] | What the… | 什么… |
[54:30] | what the fuck do you call that? | 你他妈的把那叫什么? |
[54:33] | What are we gonna do, play arts and crafts later? | 我们要用它们来搞木雕吗? |
[54:35] | You know, what are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么样? |
[54:37] | Like, whittle that shit down | 把那些木头 |
[54:38] | into little popsicle sticks | 都削成小冰棍棒 |
[54:40] | and paint smiley faces on that shit? | 然后在上面刻笑脸? |
[54:43] | Seriously, what the fuck? | 操他妈的什么玩意? |
[54:44] | The sun’s goin’ down. What are we gonna do? | 太阳要下山了 我们该怎么办? |
[54:48] | Build a fire! | 生火啊! |
[54:51] | With that shit? Are you fucking nuts? | 用那些破玩意? 你是白痴啊? |
[54:55] | Damn it! | 妈的! |
[54:57] | Sun’s goin’ down… | 太阳要下山了… |
[55:00] | God! | 天啊! |
[55:02] | What the fuck you shits lookin’ at? | 你们他妈的看什么看? |
[55:05] | You guys gonna help me out here? | 你们要来帮忙吗? |
[55:07] | No, John. Go get it yourself. | 不 约翰 你自己找去吧 |
[55:09] | Your girlfriends were supposed to get the wood. | 应该让你女朋友去找木头 |
[55:11] | – Not us. – God! | 不是我们 天啊! |
[55:12] | You never send a woman to do a man’s job. | 永远不能让女人来干男人的活 |
[55:15] | Point in case. | 这是关键 |
[55:17] | Fuckin’ shit! You lousy… | 操他妈的 你这个… |
[55:19] | God! I gotta do everything my damn self. | 天啊! 我啥都得亲力亲为 |
[55:23] | Shit! | 操! |
[55:30] | I can’t believe this shit! | 真他妈的不敢相信! |
[55:32] | Something that could have been prevented hours ago. | 这事早就该做好了 |
[55:34] | Bitches are so fucking lazy. | 婊子们都他妈的懒 |
[55:41] | Just wanna have a good time! | 就想待那享受! |
[55:45] | Those bitches gotta ruin mine. | 破坏了我的美好时光 |
[55:48] | Out here pickin’ up wood, | 让我在这里捡木头 |
[55:49] | like they fuckin’ should. | 这本来是她们的活 |
[55:54] | Oh… damn it. | 妈的 |
[55:55] | Can’t believe he’s such a fucking pussy. | 真不敢相信他这么娘 |
[55:58] | Just wanted to stay back there, and… | 只知道坐那 然后… |
[56:03] | Bitches always gotta eat up all the damn food. | 臭女人总是把东西都吃光 |
[56:06] | Gettin’ so fat it’s puttin’ me out of the mood, man. | 长得那么死胖 看见就倒胃口 |
[56:09] | Shoulda dumped them ho’s a long time ago. | 早就该把她们给甩了 |
[56:18] | Ah, shit. | 操 |
[56:20] | Sun’s goin’ down. | 太阳要下山了 |
[56:59] | Steve, I can’t take this any more. | 史蒂夫 我受不了了 |
[57:01] | John’s driving me crazy. We’re not staying tonight. | 约翰要把我弄疯了 我们今晚得离开 |
[57:03] | – Well, Shannon, we just… – What? | 珊伦 我们… 什么? |
[57:06] | Well, we can’t exactly leave yet. | 珊伦 我们走不了 |
[57:08] | Why? | 为什么? |
[57:10] | Because the tires are flat? | 因为车胎没气了 |
[57:12] | What? | 什么? |
[57:13] | Shannon! Chill out! It’s not our fault! | 珊伦! 冷静点! 这不是我们的错! |
[57:17] | Well, how are we gonna leave? | 那我们怎么离开? |
[57:19] | How are we gonna leave? | 我们该怎么离开? |
[57:20] | Well… relax. | 呃…冷静点 |
[57:21] | We ran into the hiker from the other night. | 我们碰到了那晚那个远足的人 |
[57:23] | He said he had a phone. We just had to meet him later. | 他说他有台电话 我们晚些得跟他碰面 |
[57:26] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你还坐这干嘛? |
[57:28] | Well, he’s not there yet! | 他还没到那里呢! |
[57:29] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[57:31] | Wh… what? | 什…什么? |
[57:32] | We’re going. Now. | 我们走 马上 |
[57:33] | Wait. | 等等 珊… |
[57:35] | Now! | 马上! |
[57:41] | That’s okay. I was gonna go find Jamie anyway. | 没问题 反正我也要去找洁米 |
[58:02] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[58:21] | Fuckin’ bitches, man. | 操他妈的 |
[58:45] | Who the hell are you, man? | 你他妈的谁啊? |
[58:49] | Seriously. What the fuck are you doin’, | 你他妈的干嘛呢 |
[58:51] | steppin’ up on me like that, man? | 跟在我后面? |
[58:53] | What’s with the ax? | 还拿着把斧头? |
[58:57] | Some kind of lumberjack or something? | 你是伐木工人之类的? |
[59:00] | Tell you what, man. I’ll give you… | 这样吧 我给你… |
[59:02] | give you a beer if you let me borrow that. | 我给你罐啤酒 如果你把斧子借我 |
[59:03] | Or if you wanna help out. Chop some wood up. | 或者你搭把手 帮我砍些木柴 |
[59:06] | Take it back to a little camp, man. | 然后搬回我们的营地 |
[59:09] | We’re gonna party down. | 我们好好狂欢一下 |
[59:11] | No? | 不干? |
[59:14] | So, what’s with the suit, man? | 这外套怎么回事? |
[59:15] | It’s a little warm for that shit. | 你不热么 |
[59:17] | You roll around in the mud or something? | 你在泥地里打滚来着? |
[59:19] | What are you doing, man? | 你干什么呢? |
[59:23] | Nothin’? | 无所事事? |
[59:32] | Seriously, man! What the hell are you doin’? | 认真的 你他妈的干嘛呢? |
[59:34] | Don’t wanna help me get up wood? | 不来帮忙捡捡木头? |
[59:36] | Don’t wanna just… you just standin’ there, man! | 别…你就跟木头一样站那! |
[59:38] | What, you just get out of prison, man? | 怎么 刚出狱啊? |
[59:40] | You tryin’ to look at my ass? | 想要看看我的屁股? |
[59:42] | What’s up? | 干嘛? |
[59:45] | Seriously! Get lost! | 快滚吧! |
[59:48] | Damn backwoods bastard. | 他妈的荒地混蛋 |
[1:00:08] | Fuckin’ pussy. Who hits somebody from the back? | 他妈的没种 谁会从背后砍人啊? |
[1:00:32] | I’ll telling you, he’s not here yet. | 早告诉过你 他还没到呢 |
[1:00:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[1:00:36] | I don’t know. He said he wasn’t | 我不知道 他说日落前 |
[1:00:38] | gonna be back until sundown. | 他都不会回到这里 |
[1:00:42] | Shannon, what about my gear? | 珊伦 我的露营用具怎么办? |
[1:00:43] | What about your gear? | 怎么办? |
[1:00:44] | After you take me home, you can do whatever you want! | 送我回家以后 你想干嘛干嘛! |
[1:00:46] | Come back! Get the gear! Get them! | 回来 拿东西 接他们! |
[1:00:48] | Stay with them, for all I care! | 跟他们混在一起 好像我有多在乎! |
[1:00:49] | I really don’t care, Steve. I’m losing my mind. | 我才不在乎呢 史蒂夫 我快疯了 |
[1:00:52] | Well, Shannon. We can’t leave ’em here. | 珊伦 我们不能把他们丢下 |
[1:00:55] | No, we can. | 我们可以 |
[1:00:58] | Well, I don’t have my keys. We’re gonna have to go back. | 我没拿钥匙 还是得回去 |
[1:01:04] | We’re going. | 我们走吧 |
[1:01:08] | Shannon. The tires are flat. | 珊伦 轮胎没气了 |
[1:01:10] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[1:01:15] | You can drive on a flat. | 轮胎没气了车还是能开 |
[1:01:17] | Two flats! And you can’t drive on the rims. | 两个轮胎! 不能瘪着胎开 |
[1:01:20] | You’ll damage ’em. | 会弄坏轮辋的 |
[1:01:23] | We just have to get to the gas station. | 我们只要能到加油站就行 |
[1:01:25] | Look, I’m not driving on my rims, okay? | 我不会用合金铃代替轮胎的 知道不? |
[1:01:27] | We’re waiting for the guy. | 我们要等那个人 |
[1:01:31] | No! | 不! |
[1:02:07] | What time is it? | 几点了? |
[1:02:10] | 7:30 | 7点30 |
[1:02:12] | Where’s your buddy? | 他人呢? |
[1:02:14] | I don’t know. He said he’d be here later. | 不知道 他说他晚点会到这 |
[1:02:16] | What time later? | 多晚? |
[1:02:18] | I don’t know. He just said later. | 不知道 他只说晚一点 |
[1:02:25] | Look. Let’s just forget about this whole weekend, okay? | 我们把这个周末给忘了吧 好吗? |
[1:02:27] | – Yeah. Okay. – No, I’m serious. | 好啊 我是认真的 |
[1:02:30] | Let’s just go back to camp, | 我们回去营地 |
[1:02:31] | and deal with this car tomorrow. | 明天再处理车的问题 |
[1:02:33] | Why don’t we get to the gas station and call a tow, Steve? | 为什么不去加油站叫辆拖车呢 史蒂夫? |
[1:02:35] | Oh, Shannon, come on! | 珊伦 别这样! |
[1:02:38] | Geez! | 天啊! |
[1:02:43] | Jamie! | 洁米! |
[1:02:49] | Jamie, where the hell are you? | 洁米 你死哪去了? |
[1:02:54] | Jamie! | 洁米! |
[1:03:23] | Jamie, where are you? | 洁米 你在哪? |
[1:03:28] | Jamie, this isn’t funny! | 洁米 别玩了! |
[1:03:33] | Jamie? | 洁米? |
[1:03:50] | Jamie, you scared me. | 洁米 你吓着我了 |
[1:03:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:04:04] | Jamie? | 洁米? |
[1:06:49] | I’m getting cold. Turn the heat on. | 我觉得冷了 把暖气打开 |
[1:06:57] | It… won’t start. | 点…点不着 |
[1:06:59] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:07:01] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:07:03] | It’s a luxury car. How does it not start? | 这是辆豪华汽车 为什么会点不着火? |
[1:07:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:08] | I suppose I can take a look under the hood. | 我打开前盖看看 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[1:07:12] | You know cars? | 你懂吗? |
[1:07:13] | No. But is it gonna hurt to look? | 不懂 看看又何妨? |
[1:07:18] | This whole weekend has been a disaster. | 这周末真是场灾难 |
[1:07:20] | Well, it’s almost over. Don’t worry. | 快到头了 别担心 |
[1:07:23] | Right. | 是啊 |
[1:07:47] | Shit. | 操 |
[1:07:51] | What’s goin’ on, Steve? | 怎么回事 史蒂夫? |
[1:07:54] | Nothing. I got it. | 没事 |
[1:08:46] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:08:50] | John, come on, man. It’s… | 约翰 别玩了 这… |
[1:08:52] | it’s not funny. | 这不好玩 |
[1:08:59] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[1:15:05] | Okay… | 好了… |