英文名称:Beastly
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | And the next candidate for Buckston High School | 接下来是布兰克斯顿高中的候选人… |
[01:24] | Green Committee President, Kyle Kingson. | 绿化委员会主席 凯尔·金森 |
[01:34] | True or false… | 真的或假的… |
[01:37] | you are an aggressively unattractive person. | 你是一个有冲劲却没吸引力的人 |
[01:41] | Hatchet face, face-ache, face like burnt lego? | 瘦削的脸 痛苦的表情 脸像似被烫上标志? |
[01:46] | Or did you only just miss the beauty boat. | 或是你以为只有你错过美丽的航行? |
[01:49] | Any which way, best embrace the suck. | 用尽各种方法想去拥抱 真是差劲极了! |
[01:53] | Beautiful people get it better. | 美丽的人更容易得到它 |
[01:56] | That’s just the way it is. | 那是唯一的方法 |
[02:07] | So-So…what does this got to do | 所以 所以…到底该怎么做? |
[02:11] | with running for Green Committee President? | 竞选绿化委员会主席? |
[02:14] | Not much. Except… | 不够 除非… |
[02:17] | you’ll never elect me ’cause of my commitment to the environment. | 你们不选我 只因我对环境有承诺 |
[02:21] | I don’t have one. I want this for my transcript. | 没有例外 我要这个成为我的成绩 |
[02:24] | But what you got to ask yourselves is, | 但…你们该问自己的是… |
[02:26] | should you vote for me just because I’m the rich, popular, | 如果你选我只是因为我有钱 受欢迎… |
[02:30] | goodlooking guy with the famous dad? | 长得好看而且有个名人老爸? |
[02:34] | And the answer is, hell yeah. | 我只能说 这就对了! |
[03:00] | Palm of your hand, man, palm of your hand. | 掌声鼓励鼓励 各位 掌声鼓励! |
[03:03] | Stellar Angels in America essay. | 美国评论的光辉天使 |
[03:05] | I appreciate all the extra time you spent with me, Mr. Bernstein. | 伯恩斯坦先生 很感激你在我身上的花费与时间 |
[03:08] | You hate that teacher’s guts. | 你讨厌那个老师的胆量 |
[03:10] | Whatever it takes, ’til the college recs are in. | 不管怎样 这是学院的经济共同体 |
[03:12] | Speech killed. | 语言能杀人 |
[03:13] | Speaking of killing, you see that ball-biting, voodoo-tatted slut. | 说到杀人 你看那个咬着球看似女巫的贱女人 |
[03:16] | But really, who gives? Stick to my mantra | 不过说真的 谁给?坚持我的口头禅… |
[03:19] | steer clear of the witch. | 避开巫婆 |
[03:20] | I’ll put it out of your head later. | 我将从你的后脑勺将它熄灭 |
[03:26] | What the shit? | 什么鬼东西? |
[03:39] | Maybe it’s just me, | 或许这就是我… |
[03:41] | but shouldn’t whoever runs the Green Committee | 但不应该让人随便执掌绿色委员会 |
[03:42] | actually care about things green? | 真的关心绿色事务吗? |
[03:46] | Or be green, like the rest of your facially disabled coven? | 或是像其他脸残的女巫 假借绿能? |
[03:49] | Throw it to someone deserving. | 把它丢给应得的人 |
[03:51] | Lindy Taylor’s only going for Treasurer | 林迪泰勒 只为了当会计 |
[03:53] | because she knew she couldn’t win President against you. | 因为她知道她无法选赢你 |
[03:54] | No, no, no. I… | 不 不 不 我… |
[03:55] | But I think we’re all hoping that in the privacy of the voting booth | 但我认为我们的希望全在那隐秘的投票亭里 |
[03:58] | your bandwagoneers will stop fearing for their social lives | 你的团队将停止担心他们的社交生活 |
[04:02] | and make the right choice. | 并且做出正确的选择 |
[04:04] | And might I just add, | 而且可能我只是补充说明 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:971个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:116个,六级词汇:52个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:87个,考研词汇:129个,专四词汇:96个,专八词汇:17个, 所有生词标注共:246个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:06] | looks are important to you. | 容貌对你很重要 |
[04:10] | They’re important to everyone. | 它对每个人来说都很重要 |
[04:11] | Except you, clearly. | 很显然的 除了你以外 |
[04:19] | Appreciate the smear campaign and kudos to you and | 感谢你对我名声的抹黑 |
[04:22] | your bitchcrafty friend for staging a little coup, | 你那狗娘养的朋友发生了点小政变 |
[04:24] | but if you wanted Prez, you shoulda had… | 但如果你想要 佩雷斯 你早该有了… |
[04:26] | Actually, I don’t want Prez, | 实际上 我不想要 佩雷斯 |
[04:28] | I don’t know Kendra and I don’t let others speak for me. | 我不认识肯德拉 也不用别人为我说话 |
[04:30] | But maybe that’s just me being the defensive scholarship kid. So, | 但…也许那只是我对学术小孩的防御 所以… |
[04:34] | best of luck tomorrow. | 祝你明天好运 |
[04:36] | And it’s nice to finally meet you after three years. | 很高兴三年后终于认识你 |
[05:00] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[05:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[05:08] | Elections today. | 今天选举 |
[05:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:11] | No, not you. I was talking to my son. | 不 不是你 我是在跟我儿子说话 |
[05:13] | – Did us proud. – Yeah, all right. | -我们很自豪 -是的 没错 |
[05:16] | Experimented with heroin too. | 也尝试了海洛因 |
[05:18] | Terrific. Uh, wait, hold on. Jill, I got to go. | 棒极了 嗯 等会 吉尔 我得走了 |
[05:22] | Hey, I’m sorry, Jill got canned. | 嘿 对不起 吉尔要开录了 |
[05:25] | Yeah, it’s probably the way the baby ten looked on camera. | 是呀 这是个方法 让十个婴儿看着摄影机 |
[05:28] | and she’s a big-boned girl to begin with. | 只要一开始工作 她就是个强势的女孩 |
[05:31] | People like people who look good. | 人们喜欢看起来很好的人 |
[05:33] | Anyone who says otherwise is dumb or ugly. | 大家都认为其他人是愚笨或丑陋的 |
[05:38] | – Who’s Jill? – I told you about her. | -谁是吉尔? -我就是在说她 |
[05:40] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[05:42] | And I know this because the last time we had a conversation | 而且我知道这些是因为上次的对话 |
[05:44] | that lasted more than five minutes was sophomore year. | 我们对话超过五分钟 是我二年级时 |
[05:46] | I hear you. Why don’t you leave me alone? | 我听到了 你可以不要烦我吗? |
[05:48] | When I told you I had brain cancer. | 当我告诉你我有脑癌的时候 |
[05:58] | And? Oh, shoot. Hang on. | 然后呢?哦 拍摄 等一下 |
[06:02] | Rob Kingson. | 罗布·金森 |
[06:12] | What? | 什么? |
[06:13] | Nothing. I say good night. | 没事 我说晚安 |
[06:16] | Why, ’cause you need to get home to your sixteen children? | 为什么?因为你必须回家照顾你的十六岁小孩吗? |
[06:19] | My three children live in Jamaica with their father, which you know. | 我的三个小孩跟她父亲住在牙买加 你知道吗? |
[06:23] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[06:25] | Save the sob stories | 保存这伤心的故事 |
[06:26] | for your heart-to-hearts with Mr. Clean. | 给你心连心的 柯林先生 |
[06:29] | You no vex me, | 你激怒不了我 |
[06:31] | you stoosh ginnygog. | 扫到台风尾… |
[06:34] | And next year’s GC president Kyle Kingson. | 明年的绿色委员会执行长 凯尔·金森 |
[06:49] | Josh Black, please report to the principal’s office. | 乔希·布雷克 请向校长室回报 |
[06:56] | Don’t think it was a landslide, if it makes you feel better. | 别认为这是下坡 如果它让你感觉更好的话 |
[06:58] | And… and I’m sorry. | 而且…我很抱歉 |
[06:59] | Is bullshit one word or two? | 废话是一个字还是两个字? |
[07:01] | No, it’s not… And I want to make it up to you. | 不 这不是…而且我想让你决定 |
[07:03] | I get two Green Party VIP passes. | 我得到两个绿色派对贵宾通行证 |
[07:05] | Scores you greenroom access, that kinda thing. want one? | 可以让你进入绿色派对 想想 要一个吗? |
[07:11] | – What’s the catch? – No catch. | -这是收买吗? -当然不是 |
[07:13] | – So I’d be like, going with you? – Yeah. | -因此我将会像是和一起你去? -是的 |
[07:17] | What about your girl friend? | 那你女朋友呢? |
[07:18] | Deep-fried barbie doll e-dumped me last night. | 那个芭比娃娃昨晚我甩了她 |
[07:21] | Hey, I don’t know what game this is, but I’ll play. | 嘿 我不清楚你想玩什么游戏 但我奉陪! |
[07:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[07:24] | Everyone deserves a second chance. | 每个人都该有两次机会 |
[07:26] | Besides, you know what they say about me, don’t you? | 此外 你知道他们说我什么吗? |
[07:30] | Vicious gossip. | 流言蜚语 |
[07:32] | And only idiots screw with witches. | 只有白痴才会和巫婆在一起 |
[07:36] | Careful now. | 小心了 |
[07:50] | Tell me you did not get a cheap-ass rose. | 别告诉我你只买得起便宜的烂玫瑰 |
[07:52] | Them no have the orchid. | 他们已经没有兰花 |
[07:54] | They didn’t have it? | 他们没有? |
[07:55] | I told you two weeks ago to order it. | 我两个礼拜前就叫你订了 |
[07:57] | You tell me yesterday, | 你昨天才告诉我 |
[08:00] | But listen. | 但是听着 |
[08:03] | “A symbol of humility, the white rose also say, | 白色的玫瑰象征”谦逊” |
[08:07] | ‘I am loyal and worthy of you.'” | 和”值得忠诚以待”的人 |
[08:17] | WTF? | 这是什么鬼东西(WTF缩写)? |
[08:19] | And it also means I am loyal and worthy of you. | 这意味着你是值得我忠诚以待的人 |
[08:21] | – Go blow a goat. – I’m sorry. | -去你的 -真的很抱歉 |
[08:23] | The orchid was this year’s yellow ribbon. | 兰花是今年的黄丝带 |
[08:24] | It was a political statement. | 这是置入性行销 |
[08:26] | Thanks for making me look like an insensitive bitch. | 感谢你让我看起来像一个没有感觉的婊子 |
[08:34] | I mean does it suck so bad? | 我看起还很糟糕吗? |
[08:36] | No, it’s… badass. | 不 只是…坏蛋 |
[08:42] | Did I ever congratulate you on treasurer? | 我曾经向你祝贺当个会计吗? |
[08:44] | Probably never apologized for my aholian election behavior either. | 可能我从不为我的选举行为道歉 |
[08:48] | Well… two weeks ago was the first and last time | 嗯…两周前 是第一次也是最后一次 |
[08:50] | you spoke to me in three years. | 这三年中唯一的对话 |
[08:51] | So, um… no. | 所以 嗯…没有 |
[08:53] | Sorry on all counts. | 我为我所有的过错道歉 |
[08:56] | Got to slave here all night? | 整晚在这里拼命工作? |
[08:57] | Slaving all year. | 整年都在拼命工作 |
[08:58] | Work-study? | 工读? |
[08:59] | Yeah. I’m saving for the Machu Picchu trip. | 是呀 我正在存钱去秘鲁的马丘比丘古城旅行 |
[09:03] | But my shift’s almost over. | 所有的时间都在轮班 |
[09:04] | Just in time for the real fun. | 只有这样才是真的开心? |
[09:06] | Yeah, right. | 是呀 没错 |
[09:07] | She blows it off. Too cool for school? | 学校太酷了 对你有所打击? |
[09:10] | Definitely not. Just… | 非也 只是… |
[09:11] | Not your thing. | 不是你的事? |
[09:13] | That, and… well, that. | 那 而且…好吧 那 |
[09:17] | What can I say? I’m substance over style. | 我能说什么?我是实质重于风格 |
[09:19] | A dying breed. | 濒临绝种 |
[09:21] | Never too late to join. | 加入永远不迟 |
[09:22] | Think I already drank the kool-aid. | 我想我已经喝太多了 |
[09:25] | Always hope. | 总是希望 |
[09:29] | – Take a picture with me. – What? | -跟我拍张照吧 -什么? |
[09:32] | School newspaper. | 校刊使用 |
[09:38] | But I’ll need to approve it before it runs. | 但…刊登前 要经过我的批准 |
[09:41] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[09:43] | – What else’ll I do with it? – “I’m worthy of you.” | -我还戴这做什么呢? -“我值得你” |
[09:45] | What? | 什么? |
[09:48] | What white roses mean. | 白玫瑰的意义 |
[09:51] | Lamecore, I know. | 我知道花语 |
[09:52] | And obviously not what I, uh, thought you meant. | 很显然 不是我 嗯 还以为你的意思 |
[09:55] | No, it’s just… | 不 这只是… |
[10:34] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[10:36] | Don’t be a stranger. | 别当个陌生人 |
[10:38] | – What’s with her? – Pity mack. | -为什么和她在一起? -抱歉老兄 |
[10:41] | Cause you got a flesh-eater at 4 o’clock. | 你的菜在4点钟方向 |
[10:45] | And here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[10:52] | You actually bought it. | 你真的来了 |
[10:54] | You bought that I’d hook up with you | 你以为我会和你一起来对吧? |
[10:57] | the self-mutilated, tatted Frankenskank | 怎不撒泡尿照照镜子? |
[11:00] | who publicly humiliated me, almost cost me the election? | 是谁公开羞辱我 几乎毁了我的选举? |
[11:04] | No dice, sunshine. | 没办法施咒吗? |
[11:06] | But hey, you can buy a ticket. | 但是 嘿 你也可以买票 |
[11:10] | Or here’s a secret. | 或是这是个秘密 |
[11:12] | Sometimes they let you in just ’cause you’re eyecandy. | 也许他们让你进来是因为你的眼神甜美 |
[11:16] | She eye-candy? | 她的眼神甜美吗? |
[11:17] | Rules are she needs a ticket. | 按照规定她需要买票 |
[11:20] | Ah well, que sera, sera. | 唷 不错唷 “抠 须拉 须拉” |
[11:23] | Spanish for sucks to be an ugly cow. | 西班牙语的意思是一只丑陋的母牛 |
[11:28] | I only came to give you a second chance. | 我只是来给你第二次机会 |
[11:31] | – Guess I blew it. – I Guess so. | -我想我搞砸了 -没错 |
[11:32] | But Kyle? | 但是 凯尔 |
[11:35] | Best embrace the suck. | 临时抱佛脚 是来不及的 |
[12:15] | Relax. Kyle, I already forgave you. Come on. | 放松!凯尔 我已经原谅你了 来吧! |
[12:19] | God, you’re sweating like a pig. | 天哪 你汗流的像条猪 |
[12:25] | You see the way she looked at me? | 你看那里 她在监视我 |
[12:27] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[12:29] | – I got to go. – Kyle. | -我必须离开 -凯尔 |
[13:11] | How are you feeling, Kyle? | 你觉得怎样 凯尔? |
[13:14] | Kendra? what’re you doing here? | 肯德拉?你在这做什么? |
[13:18] | I’m here for everyone who just missed the beauty boat. | 我在这里 只是因为有人错过了美好的航行 |
[13:22] | What? | 什么? |
[13:23] | And all the self-mutilating, tatted Frankenskanks. | 还有快洒抛尿照照镜子 |
[13:26] | It was Ajoke. | 那只是开玩笑 |
[13:28] | I didn’t get it. | 我不接受 |
[13:30] | But pretty soon, you will. | 再过不久 你将… |
[13:33] | You have a year to find someone to love you. | 你有一年的时间去找个人来爱你 |
[13:36] | Before the tree blooms again. | 在这树再次开花之前… |
[13:41] | When the spring flowers bloom again, the year is up, | 当春天百花盛开了 一年结束 |
[13:46] | And either the words “I love you” will release you from the spell | 一句真心的”我爱你”才能解开诅咒 |
[13:50] | or stay like this forever. | 或是永远变成这样 |
[13:52] | Like what? | 什么? |
[13:57] | No! | 不! |
[14:03] | No! | 不! |
[14:06] | No! | 不! |
[14:10] | As aggressively unattractive outside as you are inside. | 你也是一个积极却没吸引力的人了 |
[14:14] | Wait! | 等! |
[14:17] | You have a year to find someone to love you. | 你有一年的时间去找爱人 |
[14:21] | or stay like this forever. | 或永远变成这样 |
[14:50] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:52] | Jesus, you scared me. | 天呀 你吓到我了 |
[14:53] | Don’t turn on the light. | 别开灯 |
[14:56] | – Why? – Please. | -为什么? -拜托 |
[14:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:01] | Why do you love me? | 你为什么爱我? |
[15:02] | Kind of a question is that? | 同样的问题? |
[15:04] | – Just answer it. – Because you’re my son. | -只管回答 -因为你是我的儿子呀 |
[15:07] | But-But do you believe in magic? | 但…但是你相信魔法吗? |
[15:11] | Magic? what the hell are you… | 魔法?你到底怎么了? |
[15:18] | Kyle? | 凯尔? |
[15:21] | His vision and hearing. | 他的视觉和听觉… |
[15:24] | That’s all you’ve got? | 你知道这些? |
[15:26] | And, of course, his insides are just as normal as-as they were before, | 而且当然 在这之前他的心理状况是正常的 |
[15:31] | but the skin won’t change no matter what we do. | 不管我们怎么做他的皮肤都不会改变 |
[15:33] | Now, what about skin grafts or face transplants? | 现代的脸部与皮肤移植手术也不行吗? |
[15:36] | I mean, look at him, look at him. | 我的意思是 看看他 你们看看他 |
[15:40] | He doesn’t want to live life looking like this. | 他已经不想活了 看起像这样 |
[15:42] | We’d risk anything. | 我们接受任何风险 |
[15:44] | What? | 什么? |
[15:49] | Kyle, we are going to find somebody else. | 凯尔 我们可以找别人 |
[15:51] | I’m not taking “no” from Dr. Crap-For-Brains. | 我不是不接受废话博士的换脑袋提议 |
[15:52] | We will fix this. | 我们会治好它 |
[15:54] | Yes, because we’d risk anything, including me dying. | 是呀 因为我们接受任何风险 包括我死去 |
[15:56] | No-No, that’s not what I meant. | 不 不 那不是我的意思 |
[15:57] | It just came out that way. | 只是后来知道的方法之一 |
[15:59] | Or did it come out because that is what you meant? | 所以就要做吗?这就是你的意思 |
[16:02] | No. | 不 |
[16:11] | Come on. I have a surprise for you. | 来吧 给你个惊喜 |
[16:18] | What do you think, Kyle? | 你觉得怎样 凯尔? |
[16:20] | It’s private, safe. | 隐密又安全 |
[16:22] | People can’t be spying all the time. | 狗仔绝对找不到 |
[16:25] | Plus, I’m thinking I might get you that motorcycle you’ve always wanted. | 另外 我买了你一直想要的摩托车 |
[16:32] | Where’s your room? | 你的房间在哪? |
[16:34] | It’s right across the hall. | 在对面大厅 |
[16:36] | Don’t worry. I will take care of whatever you need. | 别担心 我会提供任何你需要的 |
[16:42] | Still need to get my stuff. | 所以我必需忙我自己的事业 |
[16:46] | But we’re keeping the place in the city? | 所以我们是在同一座城市里吗? |
[16:52] | So I can crash there late nights if need be. | 所以如果需要加班我都会很晚回家 |
[16:59] | Dad? | 爸? |
[17:01] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[17:08] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[17:18] | Okay, I have a four-o’clock call, so I will check in right after that. | 好吧 我四点还有事 所以之后我会再正确的检查 |
[17:23] | And Zola’s right here. Okay? | 还有左拉也在这 好吗? |
[18:28] | Who’re you? | 你是谁? |
[18:29] | Mary Poppins. | 欢乐满人间 |
[18:33] | The tutor. Uh, your dad hired me. I’m supposed to move in today. | 导师 嗯 你爸爸雇我的 我应该在今天搬进来 |
[18:40] | Tell my father he can carpe diem in hell. | 告诉我爸 他只能在地狱里及时行乐 |
[18:43] | Happy to. | 我很乐意 |
[18:44] | Meantime, how about you cage the rage | 同时 你的愤怒之笼舒适吗? |
[18:46] | and invite me in for a nice, hot bowl of Dad sucks? | 并且给我一间舒适的 你一头热的烂爸爸 |
[18:49] | Saw right through that one, Oprah? | 有锯子那间 奥普拉要吗? |
[18:52] | Yeah, it’s a little gift I have. | 是呀 没想到我还有小礼物 |
[18:53] | Especially since I can’t actually see. | 特别是我无法真实地看见 |
[19:07] | – Hi, I am will. – Come in. | -嗨 我是威尔 -进来 |
[19:09] | I’ll get Zola. She’ll welcome you to hell, | 我去叫左拉 她会欢迎你到地狱 |
[19:13] | fix you up with your own bedroom, and explain what happened to me and… | 整理你的房间 并解释我身上发生什么事 |
[19:17] | and what I did to deserve this. | 我没有什么值得的 |
[19:20] | Oh, and please-please, hang with us. | 还有 拜托 拜托 我们是一起的 |
[19:23] | Gouge the old man for everything he’s worth. | 古奇(名牌包)老人 他的一切都有价值 |
[19:26] | He deserves it. | 他应得的 |
[19:29] | You know what? Obviously, he forgot | 你知道吗?显然 他忘了 |
[19:30] | to spin the borderline hostile act of hiring a blind guy | 请了一个不知周边满是危险的盲人 |
[19:33] | to tutor his creepshow son. | 来教他像蠕虫般的儿子 |
[19:35] | As for learning calculus, I think… | 如果你是教微积分 我想 |
[19:36] | I’ll take a pass. | 我一定PASS!(因为你看不到我作弊) |
[19:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[19:52] | Sorry, I come back later. | 抱歉 我回来晚了 |
[20:05] | How old are your kids? | 你的孩子多大了? |
[20:10] | Sixteen, thirteen, ten. | 十六岁 十三岁 十岁 |
[20:27] | You just left them? | 你就这样离开他们? |
[20:31] | Can’t get them green cards. | 我没办法给他们绿卡 |
[20:33] | But you left them. | 你就是离开他们 |
[20:39] | Parents do what they do with what they know. | 父母知道他们自己在做什么 |
[20:43] | They were not very big when I leave. | 当我离开时 他们都还很小 |
[20:45] | It was five years. | 已经五年了 |
[20:47] | For my little one, it is half his life. | 对于我最小的孩子 这是他生命的一半 |
[20:56] | There is a hole in my heart. | 我的心里有一个缺憾 |
[21:01] | So I know your father will come. | 所以我知道你的父亲一定会回来 |
[21:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:26] | Rob Kingson. Leave a message. | 罗布·金森 留言 |
[21:28] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:33] | Could you do me a favor? | 可以帮我个忙吗? |
[21:35] | I, uh, I know we were rescheduling for the next week, | 我 嗯 我知道我们是安排下周 |
[21:41] | or maybe it was the week after, but… | 是一周后 但是… |
[21:49] | Maybe we should… | 也许我们应该… |
[21:52] | Maybe we should just not pretend anymore. | 也许我们应该别装了 |
[23:25] | Sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[23:37] | Kendra! | 肯德拉! |
[23:40] | Kendra! | 肯德拉! |
[23:41] | Kendra! Kendra! | 肯德拉!肯德拉! |
[23:43] | I am begging you. | 我求你 |
[23:46] | Please make it end. Please. | 请你结束吧 拜托 |
[23:48] | I can’t do that. | 我没办法 |
[23:49] | But-But I get it. | 但是 但是我知道 |
[23:50] | I…I know what it’s like to be shit-ugly. | 我 我知道什么东西像狗屎一样丑陋了 |
[23:53] | So-So you got me, five months is enough, | 所以 所以你教训我五个月就够了 |
[23:57] | I learned the lesson. | 我学到了教训 |
[23:59] | You learned nothing. | 你没学到任何事情 |
[24:01] | Find someone who can see better than you can. | 找个敢看你的人 |
[24:06] | Seven more months for someone to say, “I love you.” | 靠最后的七个月让她对你说”我爱你” |
[24:11] | Please! Make this go away! | 拜托!别走! |
[24:22] | Sloan? | 斯隆? |
[24:28] | That sounded like Kyle, didn’t it? | 听起来像是凯尔 对不对? |
[24:30] | Weird. I suck not writing him back. | 怪异 我很讶异网路留言他根本都没回 |
[24:34] | I suck more. | 我更惊讶! |
[24:35] | Well, but honestly, with him gone, it’s kind of a relief. | 嗯 但老实说他走了 我却有一种心安感 |
[24:40] | Like, I always felt like I had to be on | 就像 我总是觉得我必需随传随到 |
[24:42] | and mean, like really mean… to keep him entertained. | 很自私的 真正的意思是…随时保持让他快乐 |
[24:48] | And I know what you mean. | 我知道你的意思 |
[24:54] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:57] | And I’m sorry to spy on you, spying. | 我很也抱歉打扰你的观察和刺探 |
[25:05] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信的 |
[25:07] | But it does sorta feel like the death of romance unfolding | 但它确实有几分死亡的浪漫感 |
[25:10] | before your very eyes, doesn’t it? | 你之前的每个眼神 不是吗? |
[25:13] | Doesn’t she have a boyfriend? | 她没有男朋友吗? |
[25:14] | Yes, this is what I’m saying. | 没错 这就是我要说的 |
[25:19] | What happened to romance? | 发生什么浪漫的事? |
[25:22] | Sappy, soppy longhand love letters | 浓情缠绵手写的情书 |
[25:29] | and you really, really don’t have to keep listening to me, by the way. | 而你真的 真的不继续听我说的吧 |
[25:33] | Thing is that guy they were talking about? | 不管他们在谈论什么事情? |
[25:36] | They’re way off. | 他们有自己的路要走 |
[25:38] | Personally I respect that he called things as he saw them, | 我尊重他个人的事情 因为他看到所谓的他们 |
[25:43] | even if he did see them wrong. | 即使他没有看到他们错了 |
[25:46] | Do you know what it really was? | 你知道什么是真实的吗? |
[25:48] | What? | 什么? |
[25:50] | He was a shot of life. | 他活在我的照片中 |
[26:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[26:48] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的? |
[26:50] | I went to this dance and some emo chick gave me a dart hex. | 我就是喜欢跳舞 小妞和飞镳 |
[26:55] | Bite me. | 咬我呀 |
[26:58] | Oh hey, now you’re up, want to learn something? | 嘿 既然你已经起来了 想学什么吗? |
[27:03] | – No! – Be careful. | -不! -小心 |
[27:05] | Lose your smarts, blondes will be telling jokes about you. | 失去你的智慧 金发碧眼的女人将笑你 |
[27:17] | My dad always said that how much people like you | 我爸总是说有多少人喜欢你… |
[27:20] | is directly proportional to what you look like. | 跟你的长相成正比 |
[27:28] | But they hated me. | 但是 他们恨我 |
[27:35] | High school unquestionably sucks ass. | 高中生活这是无疑的烂 |
[27:40] | You went to regular school? | 你去过正规的学校? |
[27:42] | At fifteen, my friends lost their virginity. | 在十五岁 我的朋友失去了贞操 |
[27:45] | I lost my sight. | 我失去了我的眼睛 |
[27:48] | But living hell has its upside. | 但是活的地狱有它好处 |
[27:51] | – Like better hearing? – Yeah. | -像是听得更清楚? -是的 |
[27:53] | And chicks dig blind guys. | 而且小妞喜欢盲人 |
[28:00] | Too bad they don’t dig ugly guys. | 太可惜了 小妞不喜欢丑男人 |
[28:04] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[30:22] | Defying expectations, | 不顾期望 |
[30:24] | Blindie keeps up his bitchin’ sense of style. | 布林 死后持续发酵他美丽的时代感 |
[30:28] | A holdover from my seeing days. | 我每天看着过去的事物 |
[30:31] | Point being, no matter what, how you look matters? | 事物的好坏 只取决于你如何看待 |
[30:35] | Point being, it’s not about how others look at me, | 不是别人如何看我 |
[30:40] | it’s about how I look at myself. | 这是关于我如何看待自己 |
[30:44] | Mental Rubiks cube, I know, | 心智魔术方块 我知道 |
[30:46] | but one day it’ll make sense. | 但总有一天它会是有意义的 |
[33:34] | Ass-wipe. | 浑蛋 |
[33:36] | You have the humor of a marmot. | 你有土拨鼠的幽默 |
[33:39] | So, I heard someone sneaking in late last night. | 所以 我听到有人在昨天深夜偷偷回来 |
[33:43] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了? |
[33:44] | Isn’t the benefit of having no parents that you have no parents? | 是不是有利益没父母 你有没有父母? |
[33:49] | Get off my back. | 饶了我吧 |
[33:51] | But, uh, you know, since we last talked, | 但是 嗯 你知道吗 自从上次我们谈到 |
[33:54] | I’ve been thinking and… | 我一直在思考和… |
[33:57] | is there any kind of eye operation? | 有没有一种眼科手术? |
[33:59] | ‘Cause I saw, like, every doctor in the country. | 我认识全国很多医生 |
[34:02] | Miracles only, but thanks. | 除非有奇迹 但还是谢谢关心 |
[34:06] | So where did you go last night? | 所以昨晚你到底去哪? |
[34:10] | I went to see about this girl. | 我去看一个女孩 |
[34:13] | I’m so happy for you! | 真为你高兴! |
[34:15] | I didn’t even talk to her. | 我没什么和她说话 |
[34:16] | Baby steps. You think you might say, “wassup?” | 好的开始 你想你可以说”怎么回事?” |
[34:22] | The benefit of you being blind is you can’t see | 跟你在一起的好处就是你看不到 |
[34:24] | how I should so never say, “wassup.” | 我从来不说”怎么回事?” |
[34:28] | Baby steps. we must celebrate. | 好的开始 我们必须庆祝 |
[34:31] | One, two, three. wassup! | 一 二 三怎么回事! |
[34:36] | Fore! | 脱颖而出! |
[34:38] | One, two, three. wassup! | 一 二 三怎么回事! |
[34:43] | Wassup. | 怎么回事! |
[34:45] | Wassup! | 怎么回事! |
[35:20] | – Here’s a sandwich, Ben. – Thanks. | -这里有三明治 班 -谢谢 |
[35:23] | How’s your dad? Stayin’ out of trouble? | 你父亲如何?留了一堆麻烦? |
[35:30] | Dad, I’m home. Dad? | 爸 我回来了 爸? |
[35:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:40] | Dad! | 爸! |
[35:50] | I don’t have it. Please, Victor, come on. | 我没有 拜托 维克多 拜托 |
[35:54] | Just hook me up. | 只要帮了我 |
[35:58] | Just another week. I just need a little more time. | 只要一个星期 我只是需要多一点时间 |
[36:01] | No-No-No, I’m not screwing around, | 不 不 不 我现在手头很紧 |
[36:02] | you sorry-ass addict. | 你抱歉什么 你这毒虫 |
[36:03] | – Dad, not this again. – I’m sorry, Lindy | -爸 别再一次了 -对不起 林迪 |
[36:06] | Hey, shut up. And you get out of here. | 嘿 闭嘴 离开这里 |
[36:08] | Victor, please. We’ll get you your money. | 维克多 拜托 我会还你钱 |
[36:10] | Give me and my brother our money. | 给我和我的兄弟们的钱 |
[36:14] | Dad! | 爸! |
[36:17] | No! | 不! |
[37:07] | Where is she? | 她在哪里? |
[37:11] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[37:14] | Your daughter for my brother. | 你的女儿要给我的兄弟抵债 |
[37:17] | Someday I’ll find her. | 我一定会找到她 |
[37:20] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[37:23] | What do you need? | 你需要什么? |
[37:26] | Come on, what do you want? | 拜托 你要什么? |
[37:31] | I want her. | 我要她 |
[37:35] | I’m want to protect her. | 我想要保护她 |
[37:36] | I can protect her. | 我可以保护她 |
[37:39] | Please. Did you hear him? | 拜托 你没听到他说的吗? |
[37:43] | If she stays with me, she-she’ll be safe. | 如果跟我在一起 她会安全 |
[37:47] | I don’t know who you are. | 我根本不认识你 |
[37:49] | But if she leaves… If she leaves… | 但是 如果她离开…如果她离开… |
[37:53] | cops will get these. | 警察快到了 |
[37:59] | No. It’s just too twisted. | 不 这太反常了 |
[38:03] | So’s killing a man. | 所以杀了人 |
[38:10] | But what’s she gonna think of you? | 但她认识你吗? |
[38:24] | Zola, remember. Hunter, not Kyle. Hunter. | 左拉 切记!我叫韩特 而不是凯尔 是韩特 |
[38:31] | Hello, I’m Zola. | 哈罗 我是左拉 |
[38:35] | – Where is he? – You can go. | -他在哪? -你可以走了 |
[38:38] | I’m not gonna just leave you here. | 你就在这里 我不会离开 |
[38:39] | With some stranger? | 和一些陌生人? |
[38:41] | Son of an old friend. For your safety. | 一个老朋友的儿子 为了你的安全 |
[38:44] | Bullshit and I can take care of myself. | 废话 我可以照顾自己 |
[38:46] | – I let you say goodbye. – No need. | -我要你说再见 -不需要 |
[38:49] | How’m I gonna know you’re okay? | 我怎么知道你好吗? |
[38:51] | You’re not. | 你不用 |
[38:52] | Deal is, I give up my life, | 交易是我放弃了我的生活 |
[38:54] | my whole life, school, friends, everything, everything. | 我的整个生活 学校 朋友 一切的一切 |
[38:56] | And in return, you don’t come see me, | 你不来见我 就是回报 |
[38:59] | don’t call me, don’t do anything. | 不要给我打电话 不要做任何事情 |
[39:02] | Just stay away. | 你离开 |
[39:05] | I screwed up, keep screwing up, I know that, | 我搞砸了 不断把事情搞砸 我知道 |
[39:09] | but I don’t know what else to do… | 但我不知道自己还能做些什么… |
[39:10] | You can leave. | 你可以离开 |
[39:28] | So I’m here, okay? | 所以我在这里 好吗? |
[39:30] | Whoever you are. You come near me, I taser your ass. | 无论你是谁 只要你靠近我 我就踢你的屁股 |
[39:45] | So that makes two of us. | 这样就使得我们两个人 |
[39:49] | 43 47 53 59… 43, 47, 53, 59… | |
[39:55] | – I got you food. – Call someone who gives. | -我给你食物 -打电话给给的人 |
[40:07] | I’d really like to explain. | 我真的很想解释 |
[40:11] | Please come out. | 请出来 |
[40:17] | Inviting. | 正式邀请吗 |
[40:22] | What? | 什么? |
[41:30] | This time go to Barneys, get Manolos or whatever | 这一次去巴内斯 买曼特斯或任何东西 |
[41:33] | sick-expensive kind Sloan and her bimbots loved. | 昂贵的沙龙和她可能爱的 |
[41:35] | Everything you say to me about her, everything I see, | 你跟我说关于她的一切 我全看在眼里 |
[41:39] | tells me she’s not the kind. | 我的眼睛告诉我 她不是这种女孩 |
[41:40] | Prada, then. | 什么意思? |
[41:41] | To be bought. | 被收买 |
[41:43] | I’m not trying to buy her. | 我并没有试着收买她 |
[41:44] | You are. And she’ll hate that. | 你有 而且她非常讨厌这个 |
[41:48] | So what, then? | 所以呢? |
[41:50] | What do you know about her? | 你认识她多少? |
[41:52] | You must think about her. | 你必需站在她的立场想 |
[41:55] | Me know you see who she is. | 我知道你看到她是谁 |
[41:58] | Go on. Think. | 去吧 想想! |
[42:10] | It’s like you don’t even know me. | 这就像你甚至不认识我 |
[42:12] | This whole thing is all kinds of mess. It’s just a bad scene. | 这整个事情是乱七八糟 这是一个糟糕的环境 |
[42:15] | There’s nothing remotely good and I miss everybody. | 没有什么好未来 我想念大家 |
[42:18] | I miss being able to go out and get deli coffee whenever I want. | 我想念能够走出去 到咖啡熟食店 我还想.. |
[42:21] | And the clinic. | 去诊所 |
[42:22] | And everything that made me me. | 所有的一切都让我窒息 |
[42:25] | No, it’s way screwed up and | 不 这是振作起来的方法 和… |
[42:27] | he thinks he can give me a few presents and, like, that fixes everything. | 他认为他能够给我一些礼物 用于修复一切 |
[42:30] | I know it’s just for a little while, but I’m hating it. | 我知道这只是过度时期 但我讨厌它 |
[42:34] | I hate missing school, hate my dad, just hate hating. | 我恨离开学校 恨我爸爸 只是讨厌憎恨 |
[42:39] | And I know it’s life or death | 而且我知道这就是我生活直到死亡 |
[42:41] | but I’ve been saving for that Machu Picchu trip for three years. | 但我这三年一直存钱就是为了去马丘比丘古城旅行 |
[42:44] | You know, the first thing I did in my life just for me, | 你知道吗?首先 我只为我自己生活 |
[42:48] | just because I wanted to. | 只是因为我想要… |
[42:51] | Lindy-Lindy journeys to a wonder of the world | 林迪 林迪 对世界的惊奇旅行 |
[42:54] | and finally seizes her moment and… | 即便只抓住片刻 |
[43:00] | Jesus, what’s your problem? | 天呀 你有什么问题? |
[43:02] | What’s with the mask? | 干嘛戴面具? |
[43:03] | I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我不想让你紧张 |
[43:04] | Sure. The ski mask didn’t freak me out. | 是呀 你戴着滑雪面具我就不紧张了吗? |
[43:08] | I, uh, I-I got you Jujyfruits. | 我 嗯 我 我给你带来水果果汁 |
[43:16] | Can I ask you something? | 我可以问你一些事吗? |
[43:18] | Why am I here? | 为什么我在这里? |
[43:19] | Because you need to be protected. | 因为你需要被保护 |
[43:21] | But I can take care of myself. | 但我可以照顾我自己呀 |
[43:23] | You don’t even know me. | 你甚至不认识我 |
[43:24] | But my Dad and-and-and your Dad… | 但 我的父亲 和…你的父亲… |
[43:26] | I know, his mysterious “friend from the past.” | 我知道 他的神秘”老朋友” |
[43:29] | He wanted someone they couldn’t trace you to. | 他希望那些人无法跟踪你 |
[43:31] | He’s scared out of his mind something will happen to you. | 他害怕了他担心的事会发生在你身上 |
[43:35] | Because of how much he loves you. | 因为他是这么的爱你 |
[43:37] | which he kept saying over and over. | 他不停地说一遍又一遍 |
[43:42] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的? -是呀 |
[43:49] | Thanks for the Jujyfruits. | 谢谢你的水果汁 |
[43:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[44:01] | The thinking thing killed. Killed. | 我突破了 突破了 |
[44:26] | Dear Lindy, I’ve been thinking about letters recently. | 亲爱的林迪 我最近一直在思考如何写信 |
[44:30] | The real kind. Longhand. | 真正真实的手写书信 |
[44:33] | And how it’s terrible that nobody’s writing them anymore. | 而且它害怕那一个不重要的人不再写他们 |
[44:36] | And so I decided to start one to you, today. | 于是 我决定今天重新开始写信给你 |
[44:41] | Now, you’re doing what? | 现在 你是做什么的? |
[44:43] | Seeing if I can build a greenhouse. | 看呀 如果我能盖一座温室 |
[44:46] | She’s very into roses. | 可以种很多玫瑰 |
[44:48] | Each color means something different, you know? | 各种颜色的花语 你知道吗? |
[44:49] | Yeah. well, they all kind of mean, | 是啊!其实 种他们都是同一个意思 |
[44:53] | I’m a guy who cries over chick flicks and sleeps with stuffed animals. | 我是一个男人对少女的呼唤 如同沉睡的动物标本 |
[45:02] | I’m not here. | 我不在这里 |
[45:12] | Hey. I’m Lindy. | 嘿 我是林迪 |
[45:14] | Hi. will. A pleasure. | 你好 嗯 愉快 |
[45:18] | I, uh… heard the game. | 我…听到这个球赛的声音 |
[45:19] | – You a Rangers fan? – Die-hard. | -你是个流浪者队球迷? -铁杆队 |
[45:21] | I knew it. Guys’ gal. | 你知道 娘娘腔 |
[45:25] | Guys’ gal. | 娘娘腔 |
[45:28] | – Why don’t you join me? – Thanks. | -何不加入我? -谢谢 |
[45:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:32] | What’s with all the tools? | 这些是做什么用的工具? |
[45:34] | Uh, it’s Hunter’s thing. It’s a structure on the roof. | 嗯 这是韩特的东西 他要在天台上盖东西 |
[45:37] | Structure for what? | 盖什么? |
[45:39] | You ever see the 1954 Devil Girl from Mars flick, | 你可曾看过1954年 来自火星电影的魔鬼女孩 |
[45:43] | Where they abduct virginal teenage girls for breeding stock? | 当他们绑架饲养纯洁的少女 |
[45:50] | I’m just… It’s a joke-joke. Sorry. | 我只是 只是开玩笑 抱歉 |
[45:53] | I haven’t gotten out much. I’m losing my social graces. | 太久没接触人群 我失去了我的社交礼仪 |
[45:56] | Rewind. | 倒带 |
[46:00] | Hi. will. Pleasure. | 你好 嗯 愉快 |
[46:03] | The building books belong to Hunter, | 这些建筑书是韩特的 |
[46:06] | an all-around, way-good guy who’s contemplating building | 这附近有个好人 正在想盖… |
[46:11] | a greenhouse. | 一个温室 |
[46:14] | – A greenhouse? – Yeah. | -温室? -是呀 |
[46:18] | Rad. | 哇… |
[46:22] | Right? | 是呀? |
[47:22] | Very funny. | 很有趣 |
[47:32] | So are we gonna, like, really meet? | 那么我们何时该正式的见面? |
[47:37] | – Like, now? – No. | -比如 现在? -不 |
[47:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:46] | You lived here your whole life? | 你的一生都住在这里? |
[47:48] | No. Pretty recently. | 不 最近才住这 |
[47:51] | I was living with my dad, | 之前和我爸住 |
[47:52] | but he’s the kinda guy who can’t really deal… | 但是他是那种不能真正处理事情的人 |
[47:58] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我不想知道关于他的事 |
[48:02] | And your mom? | 你妈呢? |
[48:07] | Mine’s dead. I never knew her. | 煤气中毒死了 我没见过她 |
[48:11] | So…no mom…Screwed-up dad. | 所以…没妈妈…跟爸爸相依为命 |
[48:15] | It’s too bad we have nothing in common. | 这太糟糕了 我们没有任何共同之处 |
[48:23] | What’s with the Korean TV? | 这是韩国电视吗? |
[48:26] | You speak Korean? | 你会说韩语吗? |
[48:29] | – Fluently. – Oh, really? | -流利 -哦 真的吗? |
[48:31] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么? |
[48:35] | “Bon Appetit.” | “津津有味” |
[48:37] | She didn’t say “Bon Appetit.” | 她才不是说 “津津有味” |
[48:38] | Oh, you speak Korean too? | 喔 你也会说韩语? |
[48:40] | I don’t like to show off, but yes. | 我不是爱现 但是的我会 |
[48:42] | And Koreans do not say Bon Appetit. | 而且韩国人不说 津津有味 |
[48:45] | She said the Korean equivalent. | 她说 韩国平等 |
[48:47] | Which is what? | 这是什么? |
[48:48] | I hope you have a big appetite | 我希望你有一个大的胃口 |
[48:50] | such that you scarf food and hurl chunks. | 这样你可以戴着围巾大快朵颐 |
[48:54] | No that’s the subjunctive. | 不 这是虚拟语气 |
[48:57] | I’ll take Mom, you take Perm Boy. | 我扮妈妈 你扮彼尔姆男孩 |
[48:58] | Game on. | 来吧 |
[49:02] | So what’s she saying now? | 所以现在她说什么? |
[49:04] | I love you, but when it comes to hair, | 我爱你 但是当它到达头顶的时候 |
[49:06] | you are a clueless wonder | 你是一个无知的奇迹 |
[49:09] | I can tell you for a fact that is not what she said. | 我可以告诉你一个事实 她不是这么说 |
[49:12] | What Mom said was… | 妈妈说什么? |
[49:24] | Hope will isn’t your Korean teacher. | 希望这将不是你的韩语教师 |
[49:28] | Do you, uh…do you miss school? | 你 嗯…你想念学校吗? |
[49:31] | Like a natural-born wonk. | 像个天生的工作狂 |
[49:33] | Cause, uh…I have classes if you want to come. | 因为 恩…我有课 如果你也想来 |
[49:40] | Yes. I’d love to | 好呀 我很想去 |
[49:43] | – Tomorrow? – Sure. | -明天? -当然 |
[49:47] | Well, great. | 好吧 太好了 |
[49:50] | I guess good night then. | 我想该说晚安了 |
[49:54] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[50:16] | Pretty gruesome, huh? | 很可怕的 是吧? |
[50:23] | I’ve seen worse. | 我见过更糟的 |
[51:06] | We’re having school today, | 我们今天有学校 |
[51:07] | but you need to make it seem like we didn’t just start | 但你需要使它看起来我们并不是刚开始 |
[51:09] | a-and I need to look smart. | 还有我需要看起来聪明 |
[51:13] | Lindy’s coming. | 林迪也要来了 |
[51:16] | Shut up. what’re we studying? | 闭嘴我们要学什么? |
[51:18] | Don’t worry, I’ll come up with something graphic and humiliating. | 别担心 我会想出一个有图形和丢脸的办法 |
[51:21] | No-No-No. I need to know what it is now. | 不 不 不 我需要现在就知道 |
[51:22] | I need the answers in advance. | 我要先有答案 |
[51:24] | That’s called cheating. | 这就是所谓的作弊行为 |
[51:25] | No, that’s called trying to get a girl to like you | 不 这就是所谓的试图让一个女孩喜欢你 |
[51:27] | while look like the lead in a slasher flick. | 看起来像一个恐怖电影的线索一样 |
[51:31] | – Shakespeare sonnet? – Obvious. | -莎士比亚十四行诗? -太明显了 |
[51:33] | – E.E. Cummings. – Cliche. | -大肠杆菌 大肠杆菌卡明斯 -陈腔滥调 |
[51:35] | What’s cliche is the guy liking school to impress the girl. | 有什么陈腔滥调可以使女孩感动的学校吗? |
[51:38] | What about the Frank O’Hara poem “Having a Coke with You”? | 弗兰克奥哈拉的诗”拥有一个可乐与你”怎么样? |
[51:42] | How do you know that poem? | 你如何知道这首诗? |
[51:43] | I Googled “modern poetry, impress girls.” | 我谷歌”现代诗 打动女孩” |
[51:48] | But I need smart things to say. | 但我需要说一些有智慧的话 |
[51:50] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[51:52] | I need another thinking thing. Another thing Lindy’ll like. | 我还需要另外考虑一件事情 一件林迪将会喜欢的事 |
[51:56] | It’s for this morning. Please don’t ask. | 就在今天上午请不要问 |
[51:57] | When my husband wanted me to marry him, | 当我的丈夫要我嫁给他 |
[51:59] | he would weave me baskets. | 他将为我编织篮子 |
[52:00] | Yeah, I really don’t think that’s gonna work. | 是的 我真的不认为这可行 |
[52:03] | – What about chocolate? – Oh, no. | -巧克力怎样? -哦 不 |
[52:05] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[52:06] | She will like it when you are being kind. | 他会喜欢的 像你这种… |
[52:10] | Yeah, I suck at that | 是的 我差劲极了 |
[52:11] | When you are being yourself. | 当你做自己 |
[52:13] | What, this self or the jerk I was? | 什么 我是外貌怪异性情古怪的人耶? |
[52:16] | The man I know you to be. | 我认识你这个男人 |
[53:03] | How’d you do it? | 你怎么做呢? |
[53:05] | I, uh, I just figured it out. | 我 嗯 我刚刚理解它 |
[53:12] | I love “Having a Coke with You.” | 我爱”拥有一个可乐与你” |
[53:15] | – Shoot me now. – What? | -杀了我吧 -什么? |
[53:17] | No, I mean, that’s great, that you know all about it | 不 我的意思是太棒了 你知道这首诗 |
[53:22] | and will have lots of smart things to say. | 而且很多聪明的事情要说 |
[53:25] | Blind man climbing. | 瞎子爬山 |
[53:28] | – Could you just hang on a sec? – Ow! Blind guy tripping. | -你可以稍等一下吗? -噢!盲人跌倒了 |
[53:33] | – You’re okay? – Peachy. | -你好吗? -像桃子 |
[53:35] | Zola, thanks for getting these. | 左拉 谢谢你做的这些 |
[53:36] | And by the way, I’m up the creek. | 而且顺便一提 我像在小溪上面 |
[53:37] | It turns out “Having a Coke with You” is one of Lindy’s favorites. | 原来”拥有一个可乐与你”是林迪的最爱 |
[53:40] | God, I’m looking forward to this class. | 天呀 我期待着这一节课 |
[53:44] | – Here you go. – How’d you know? | -到这里 -你怎么知道? |
[53:46] | Deli coffee, very underrated. | 熟食品咖啡 非常低价 |
[53:49] | As I’ve always said. | 因为我一直说 |
[53:53] | Long-time green thumb? | 长期的园艺才能? |
[53:55] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[53:59] | Actually my dad stuck me in this house | 其实我爸坚持我住在这所房子 |
[54:02] | so no one could see me. | 所以没人可以看到我 |
[54:03] | And I thought I’d take the, the ugly and | 而且我认为我很丑 |
[54:06] | shameful thing and turn it into something not. | 把可耻的事隐藏起来 |
[54:14] | Of course, not everyone can necessarily see its beauty… | 当然 不是每个人都未必能够看到它的美丽… |
[54:19] | Just read. | 只管读 |
[54:29] | Having a Coke with You | 拥有一个可乐与你 |
[54:31] | is even more fun than going to San Sebastian, | 比去圣塞瓦斯蒂安更有趣 |
[54:35] | lrun, Hendaye, Biarritz, Bayonne | 伦 昂达伊 比亚里茨 巴约纳 |
[54:42] | or being sick to my stomach | 让我的胃不舒服 |
[54:43] | on the Travesera de Gracia in Barcelona | 在巴塞罗那的大道上 |
[54:47] | partly because in your orange shirt | 部分原因是因为你穿戴橘色衬衫 |
[54:50] | you look like a better happier St. Sebastian | 你看起来像一个更好更幸福的塞巴斯蒂安街道 |
[54:54] | partly because of my love for you. | 部分原因是因为我爱你 |
[55:03] | We be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[55:04] | We… Oh, yeah, we be back. we be back. | 我们…哦 是啊 我们回来了 我们会回来的 |
[55:07] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[55:18] | in the warm New York 4 o’clock light | 4点的阳光温暖了纽约 |
[55:21] | we are drifting back and forth between each other | 我们来回漂流 彼此之间 |
[55:25] | like a tree breathing through its spectacles | 喜欢一棵树透过它的景像呼吸 |
[55:38] | and the portrait show seems to have no faces in it at all, | 和所有没有脸的肖像展 |
[55:43] | just paint | 刚刚油漆 |
[55:44] | you suddenly wonder why in the world anyone ever did them | 你突然想知道为什么在世界上曾经有人想做这些 |
[55:48] | I look at you and I would rather look at you than… | 我看着你 我希望一直看着你超过… |
[55:52] | all the portraits in the world | 看所有在世界上的画像 |
[56:22] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[56:24] | Magic can’t be undone. | 魔术无法复原 |
[56:26] | But I might have a shot if I had more time. | 但我可以成功 如果我有更多时间 |
[56:27] | Can’t, sorry. | 不能 抱歉 |
[56:29] | Okay. I pissed you off. You wasted me. | 好吧 我生气了 你耍我 |
[56:32] | But there’s got to be something you can do. | 但是 有些事你可以做 |
[56:34] | Come on, help me. | 拜托 帮帮我 |
[56:36] | I can’t. And I wouldn’t. | 我不行 而且我也不想 |
[56:38] | You still don’t think about anyone but yourself. | 你只关心自己从不为他人着想 |
[56:43] | You’re wrong. I do think about other people. | 你错了 我是为其他人着想 |
[56:45] | I think about Lindy and what her life is like | 我想着林迪和如何改变她的生活 |
[56:47] | and I think about a woman who can’t see her kids | 我想着一个女人无法见他的孩子 |
[56:48] | and a man who can’t see, period. | 一个男人长时间看不见 |
[56:53] | So he cares now? | 所以他现在乎吗? |
[56:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[57:00] | Okay, I’ll keep trying with Lindy. | 好吧 我会继续尝试与林迪在一起 |
[57:02] | But please give will his sight, Zola her family. | 但请给威尔看的见 左拉跟家人团聚 |
[57:08] | It’s the least they deserve | 这是他们应得 |
[57:09] | after being trapped in this hell with me. | 他们不该和我一起被困在地狱 |
[57:10] | I’ll help them. If you succeed. | 我会帮助他们如果你成功了 |
[57:19] | And Kyle, good luck. | 还有 凯尔 祝你好运 |
[57:33] | – I got your CDs. – Thanks. | -我拿到你的CD了 -谢谢 |
[57:50] | Just some guy at my old school. | 只是我旧学校的一些人 |
[57:53] | – Kind of a jerk, actually. – Really? | -其实是一个混蛋 -真的吗? |
[57:55] | Yeah, we were on this committee together, | 是啊 我们都和这个委员会一道 |
[57:57] | so that’s why I have his picture. | 所以这就是为什么我有他的照片 |
[58:00] | I mean… Looks-wise, he doesn’t suck. | 我的意思是…看起来…聪明 他不糟糕 |
[58:03] | Oh! He knew it, too. | 哦!他也这么认为 |
[58:06] | Same old, same old: | 老样子 老样子 |
[58:07] | jerks are exciting and my type falls for ’em. | 性情古怪的让人兴奋 而且我喜欢这类型的 |
[58:09] | – Did you fall for him? – Not that I fell for him. | -你爱上他了吗? -不是我爱上了他 |
[58:14] | Every once in a while, you kind of remind me of him. | 有些时候 你会让我想起他 |
[58:17] | Not that you’re a jerk. | 不是说你是混蛋 |
[58:22] | Anyways, he disappeared. Rehab. | 不管怎么说 他消失了 |
[58:27] | Oh, it figures. The addict’s daughter falls for the addict. | 哦 这算是嗜毒者的女儿爱上瘾了 |
[58:31] | So you did fall for him? | 所以 你爱上他了吗? |
[58:34] | No, I mean, I just talked to him… | 不 我的意思 我只是跟他说话 |
[58:36] | his last night. | 在他消失前的最后一个夜晚 |
[58:37] | For, like, a minute. | 因为 只有一分钟 |
[58:39] | You konow, the truly ridiculous thing is, | 你知道 真正可笑的是 |
[58:41] | I might have, kind of, sort of, | 我有可能这样的 |
[58:43] | actually thought he, a little bit, liked me…ish. | 事实上我真的有点想他 |
[58:48] | Of course he did. | 当然 他做到了 |
[58:49] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[58:50] | He was completely on the in and I was not, am not. | 他跟我是不同世界的人 |
[58:54] | That’s why I like you. | 那就是为什么我喜欢你 |
[58:59] | Yeah, well…same. | 是啊 嗯…相同 |
[59:02] | Anyways, being on the in isn’t all that. | 不管怎么说 不用多想了 |
[59:05] | Isn’t that what people on the out say to make each other feel better? | 这不就是坦白后让对方感觉更好? |
[59:08] | Yeah. But it also happens to be true. | 是啊但它也恰好是真实的 |
[59:15] | Something about him… | 关于他的事… |
[59:17] | What? | 什么? |
[59:19] | Underneath all the bullshit was… I don’t know. | 全是废话…我不知道 |
[59:24] | What? | 什么? |
[59:26] | Good. | 好 |
[59:28] | Good? | 好? |
[59:31] | So, I mean, are you still into him? | 因此 我的意思是你还暗恋他吗? |
[59:35] | Like you said, you don’t want to be the girl who falls forjerks. | 就像你说的 你不想要当为性情古怪的人所骗的女孩 |
[59:38] | Yeah. But he-he’s not. | 是啊 但是他不是 |
[59:40] | Right. He’s a decent guy at heart. | 正确 他基本上是一个相当好的人 |
[59:42] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 这就是我在想的 |
[59:44] | But still kinda…wrong. | 但仍有点…错误的 |
[59:47] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[59:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[59:51] | You know, that something underneath, it’s catnip for sappy tools like me. | 你知道吗 这些事藏在心里 就像我的血液 |
[59:58] | To be the one who uncovers it. | 谁揭露它 |
[1:00:09] | Do you want to go somewhere with me? | 你想和我一起去一个地方吗? |
[1:00:23] | Usually, if I’m out this time of night, | 如果我夜晚外出通常是 |
[1:00:25] | I’m looking for my dad, | 找我的爸爸 |
[1:00:27] | mace in hand, counting by primes. | 手拿钉头槌 计算着 |
[1:00:29] | Counting? | 计算? |
[1:00:30] | It keeps me from getting scared. | 它让我心惊肉跳 |
[1:00:34] | Oh. Fortunately, scary guy’s right next to you. | 哦幸运的是 可怕的人就在你身边 |
[1:00:40] | So there’s that. | 因此 就是这样 |
[1:00:43] | What about when people see you? | 当人们看到你怎么办? |
[1:00:45] | They don’t. I got it down. | 他们不会看到 我脸都低低的 |
[1:00:48] | I was good at blending in too. | 我擅长融合人群 |
[1:00:54] | This way. | 走这边 |
[1:00:57] | You taking me to the park? | 你要带我去公园? |
[1:00:59] | You’ll see. Come on. | 你会知道的 快来 |
[1:01:04] | The zoo? | 动物园? |
[1:01:09] | Hear that? | 听? |
[1:01:11] | The animals. water lapping. | 动物 水流声 |
[1:01:18] | In some nearby street, a man is whispering… | 在一些附近的街道上 有一个人窃窃私语… |
[1:01:22] | “I love you.” | “我爱你” |
[1:01:28] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:01:32] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:33] | Somewhere there’s a baboon scratching his ass. | 某处有一只狒狒在抓他的屁股 |
[1:02:00] | Why are we here? | 为什么来这里? |
[1:02:01] | This place is important to me. | 这地方对我很重要 |
[1:02:23] | It’s still here. | 它还在 |
[1:02:25] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:02:28] | When I was in kindergarten, | 当我在幼儿园 |
[1:02:30] | my dad offered to take me anywhere I wanted. | 我爸爸给我给任何我想要的 |
[1:02:34] | We came to the zoo. | 我们来到了动物园 |
[1:02:37] | He bought me all the toys and candy I wanted. | 他给我买了所有的玩具和糖果 |
[1:02:41] | And at the end of the day, he told me my mother had left. | 并在年底的一天他告诉我我的母亲已经离开了 |
[1:02:47] | I haven’t seen her since. | 至今我还没有见过她 |
[1:02:55] | After he told me, I ran away and hid in here. | 他告诉我之后 我跑到这 藏在这里 |
[1:02:57] | And saw this movie. | 看到这部电影 |
[1:03:04] | It’s about this mother elephant whose two babies die. | 这是关于这位大象母亲 他的两个婴儿死亡 |
[1:03:09] | Plague or something. | 得了鼠疫什么的 |
[1:03:15] | She misses them so much | 她非常想念他们 |
[1:03:17] | that when she’s migrating back a year later… | 当她的迁移回一年后… |
[1:03:21] | a year later… she finds her babies’ bones. | 一年后…她发现她婴儿的骨头 |
[1:03:32] | Can you imagine that love? | 你能想像那样的爱吗? |
[1:03:37] | No. | 不 |
[1:03:47] | I never brought anyone here before. | 我从没带任何人来过这里 |
[1:04:08] | Seven, eight, nine… | 七 八 九… |
[1:04:15] | ten, eleven, twelve… | 十 十一 十二… |
[1:04:23] | It feels like I’ve known you forever. | 感觉就像我认识你很久了 |
[1:04:29] | Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen… | 十三 十四 十五… |
[1:04:36] | The sun’s coming up. | 太阳升上来了 |
[1:04:49] | I think… | 我想… |
[1:04:54] | I think I love you. | 我想我爱你 |
[1:05:58] | Maybe I should let her go. | 也许我该让她走 |
[1:06:00] | At least she’ll be safe in Machu Picchu. | 至少她在马丘比丘古堡会是安全的 |
[1:06:02] | She has been jonesing for that trip forever, | 她一直向往那趟旅行 |
[1:06:04] | even without being stuck here. | 只要没有被困在这里 |
[1:06:06] | But every day, she like you more and more. | 但是每过一天 她喜欢你就越来越多 |
[1:06:09] | But not the way I like her. | 但这不是办法 我喜欢她 |
[1:06:11] | – Move your hands. My turn. – Sorry. | -手拿开 轮到我了 -对不起 |
[1:06:14] | I don’t stand a chance. | 我没有机会 |
[1:06:15] | She’s still talking about running away. And… | 她还在谈论逃跑还有… |
[1:06:21] | I-I know you guys want out, too. | 我知道你们想离开了 |
[1:06:24] | – Desperately. – No. | -拼命想跑 -不 |
[1:06:26] | Kidding. Kidding. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[1:06:28] | Look, even if she does go on the trip, | 看 即使让她去旅行 |
[1:06:30] | you still have a couple days to ratchet up the romance quotient. | 你还是有几天可以浪漫相处 |
[1:06:33] | Just try to put yourself in her shoes. | 只要尝试迎合她的需要 |
[1:06:36] | This is all so strange for her, | 这样对她太奇怪 |
[1:06:38] | but me know she’ll say those words, “I love you.” | 但我知道她将会说这些字”我爱你” |
[1:06:43] | It’s just the year is almost up. | 只是今年要结束了 |
[1:06:46] | Just take her to whatever bad-boy country house Daddy’s got. | 别想这么多 带着她到坏男孩爸爸的乡间别墅 |
[1:06:49] | Daddy don’t got. | 爸爸没有 |
[1:06:54] | Just the lake cottage. | 只要在湖边的小屋 |
[1:06:56] | Just the… | 只有… |
[1:06:59] | Oh, for Christ’s sake. Would you buy a frickin’ vowel? Go! | 哦 天呀你买了富兰克林庄园吗?快去! |
[1:08:20] | seriously? | 真的? |
[1:08:25] | After you. | 你先请 |
[1:08:37] | So, are you, uh, dying of boredom yet? | 那么 你 嗯 无聊死了吗? |
[1:08:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:08:46] | It must have been so great as a kid coming out here. | 小时候来过这里 它永远这么大 |
[1:08:50] | My dad got bad reception down at the lake. | 我的爸爸在湖边向差劲的接待租下 |
[1:08:54] | He could only take it for about forty-five minutes. | 他只能有它约四十五分钟 |
[1:08:58] | But those forty-five minutes… they were awesome. | 但那四十五分钟…他们真棒 |
[1:09:07] | My Dad was a teacher. You know, before my mom died and | 我的爸爸是一名老师 你知道 在我妈妈死之前 |
[1:09:12] | he lost it. | 他失去了它 |
[1:09:14] | Do you miss your dad? | 你想念你的爸爸吗? |
[1:09:16] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[1:09:19] | In the past few months, living away from my dad… | 在过去的几个月里 生活远离我爸爸… |
[1:09:24] | not spending every second worrying about him, | 不用花钱 不用为他操心 |
[1:09:28] | I mean, not trying to fix everything for him, | 我的意思 不用试图为他解决一切事情 |
[1:09:31] | Just not totally losing myself. | 只要没有完全失去自己 |
[1:09:35] | That’s why I wanted to go away on that trip in the first place. | 这就是为什么我这么想离开 |
[1:09:41] | I guess this cage set me free. | 我想在这个笼子让我自由了 |
[1:09:45] | Is that a “thank you”? | 意思是”谢谢我”吗? |
[1:09:49] | – Let’s go down to the lake. – Okay. | -我们去湖边 -好的 |
[1:10:12] | I’ve been writing something for you. | 我已经写东西给你 |
[1:10:15] | – What is it? – A letter. | -是什么? -信 |
[1:10:37] | I’m sorry. This-This ring is only… | 我很抱歉 这铃声一定得接 |
[1:10:41] | Hello? | 哈罗? |
[1:10:44] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院? |
[1:10:46] | Okay. I’ll…I’ll…I’ll call you back. | 好 我 我会打给你 |
[1:10:53] | My father OD’d. | 我爸快死了 |
[1:10:59] | You have to go to him. | 你必须去他身边 |
[1:11:13] | All aboard! | 上车! |
[1:11:27] | – Thank you. – Go, go, go! | -谢谢你 -快 快 快! |
[1:11:29] | – I’ll call you. – He’s gonna be fine. | -我会给你打电话 -他会没事的 |
[1:11:30] | Okay. I’ll call you. And as soon as he’s better, I’ll come back. | 好的 我会尽快打电话给你 他的好了 我会回来 |
[1:11:33] | And everything will be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:11:36] | And Hunter… | 韩特… |
[1:11:38] | Yeah? | 是? |
[1:11:43] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[1:12:06] | Don’t. Don’t read that. | 别 别读它 |
[1:12:08] | Don’t read that. Don’t read that. | 不要读了 不要读了 |
[1:12:17] | Dear Lindy, I’ve been thinking about letters recently. | 亲爱的林迪 我最近一直在思考如何写这封信 |
[1:12:21] | The real kind. Longhand. | 真正真实的手写书信 |
[1:12:24] | And how it’s terrible that nobody’s writing them anymore. | 而且它害怕那一个不重要的人不再写他们 |
[1:12:27] | And so I decided to start one to you, today. | 于是 我决定今天重新开始写信给你 |
[1:12:30] | And I’m going to write to you every day for a long, long, long time | 我还会每天给你写信 很长 很长 很长一段时间 |
[1:12:37] | because I think-I think I might be in danger of… | 因为我认为 我想我可能是无法自拔的… |
[1:12:43] | falling in love with you. | 爱上了你 |
[1:12:55] | Hey, it’s me. Uh, my dad is gonna be okay, but | 嘿 是我 嗯 我爸爸是会没事的 但… |
[1:12:59] | I really want to talk to you about your letter. | 我真的想和你谈谈 关于你的信 |
[1:13:03] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:13:06] | Look, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:13:07] | You wrote me this letter. | 你写给我的这封信 |
[1:13:09] | Why don’t you call me back? | 你为什么不给我回电话? |
[1:13:11] | Because I’m “a good friend.” | 因为我只是”一个好朋友” |
[1:13:13] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:13:17] | Hunter… | 韩特… |
[1:13:36] | I’m out of time. | 我没有时间了 |
[1:13:37] | Call her back. | 回她电话 |
[1:13:38] | Why, because I’m “a good friend?” | 为什么 因为我是”一个好的朋友吗?” |
[1:13:40] | Yup. | 是的 |
[1:13:41] | And not calling her back, what good that do, huh? | 她叫回来 这很难做吗? |
[1:13:44] | She even called me. Why won’t you talk to her? | 她甚至打电话给我 你为什么不跟她说话? |
[1:13:47] | The last time I talked to her, she told me she’s hurt. | 上一次我跟她谈 她告诉我她受伤了 |
[1:13:51] | And “hurt” is girl- speak for, “Call now, bonehead.” | 而”伤害”是女孩的暗示 “现在打电话 笨蛋” |
[1:13:57] | She don’t know what to do, | 她不知道该怎么办 |
[1:13:58] | so she go back to school to go on the trip. | 所以她回到学校准备去旅行 |
[1:14:42] | Lindy! | 林迪! |
[1:14:51] | What’re you doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:14:52] | I had to see you before you left. | 我必须见到你 在你离开之前 |
[1:14:54] | – You wrote me that letter. – I know. | -你写给我的信 -我知道 |
[1:14:56] | – And then you didn’t call me back. – I’m sorry. | -然后你不给我回电 -我很抱歉 |
[1:14:58] | You knew what was going on with me. | 你知道我发生了什么事情吗? |
[1:15:00] | I was being dumb. | 我很愚蠢 |
[1:15:01] | – I just was scared you didn’t… – Didn’t what? | -我只是害怕你没有… -没有什么? |
[1:15:04] | Love me. | 爱我 |
[1:15:09] | And I didn’t think you could. Because of how ugly I am. | 而且我不认为你能 因为我是这么丑陋 |
[1:15:17] | And I should have known better, that that’s not who you are. | 而我应该知道 你不是这样的人 |
[1:15:24] | You took one look at me and still said you’d seen worse. | 你看我一眼 并且说你见过更糟 |
[1:15:32] | Somehow…when I’m around you… | 不知怎的…当我在你身边… |
[1:15:40] | I don’t feel ugly at all. | 我就不觉得自己丑了 |
[1:15:45] | It’s because you’re not. | 那是因为你真的不丑 |
[1:16:32] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:16:33] | You deserve it. | 你该得的 |
[1:16:45] | Nothing’s gonna change while you’re gone. | 当你走了不会有任何改变 |
[1:16:49] | That I can promise. | 我可以保证 |
[1:17:05] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:17:12] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:17:23] | Hunter. | 韩特… |
[1:17:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:18:05] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[1:18:42] | Hunter! | 韩特! |
[1:18:45] | Kyle! | 凯尔? |
[1:18:47] | Sorry, I’m looking for someone, I don’t mean to be rude. | 对不起 我找人 我不是故意不礼貌的 |
[1:18:49] | – I get it. – Thanks. | -我知道了 -谢谢 |
[1:18:50] | And sometime, you’ll tell me what happened to you. | 而有时 你会告诉我你怎么了 |
[1:18:52] | – I-I met someone. – That’s great. | -我 我遇到了一个人 -真是太好了 |
[1:18:54] | She reminds me of you. | 她让我想起你 |
[1:18:56] | And she showed me that love can change you. | 而她给我看了 爱可以改变你 |
[1:18:58] | Do you think love change you? | 你想爱可以改变你吗? |
[1:18:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:19:00] | Then you’ll believe the story I’m about to tell you. | 然后 你会相信我要告诉你的这个故事 |
[1:19:02] | Where is he? | 它在哪? |
[1:19:03] | It’s about a guy, good-looking on the outside, ugly on the inside. | 这一个男人 外面好看里面丑陋 |
[1:19:07] | And there’s a curse. Love-Love changes him. | 还有的诅咒 爱 是爱改变了他 |
[1:19:10] | Everyone knows that story. | 大家都知道这个故事 |
[1:19:13] | What if it wasn’t a story? What if it were true? | 如果这不是一个故事?如果它是真的呢? |
[1:19:16] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:53] | Can you imagine…that love? | 你能想像…那样的爱吗? |
[1:20:03] | Can you? | 你能吗? |
[1:20:11] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[1:20:27] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[1:20:58] | Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:21:02] | Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 醒醒 |
[1:21:12] | It’s a dream, right? | 这是在作梦吗? |
[1:21:15] | It’s must be. | 一定是 |
[1:21:19] | But happy. | 但是真快乐 |
[1:21:22] | Very damn happy. | 很该死的快乐 |
[1:21:27] | Mr. Kingson, your new intern is coming up in the elevator, | 金森先生 您的新实习生在电梯里 |
[1:21:30] | I thought you might want to meet her. | 我想你可能想见见她 |
[1:21:32] | Just so long as she’s easy on the eyes. | 可以 如果我看得上眼 |
[1:21:34] | Well she’s a bit odd looking. | 嗯 她是一个有点古怪 |
[1:21:36] | No dogfaces, no dumpy frumps. | 没有狗的面孔 没有矮胖的身材 |
[1:21:38] | But her reference said no matter what you throw her way, | 但她说 无论如何要参考她的方式 |
[1:21:40] | she can always work magic. | 她会使用魔法 |