英文名称:The Mustang
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | 作为美国西部的标志 有超过十万匹野马 仍在美国境内徜徉 | |
[00:33] | 人口过多 资源紧缺 公共土地私有化 如今威胁着它们的生存 | |
[00:40] | 作为回应 联邦政府每年圈养上千野马 以此帮助控制物种数量 | |
[00:46] | 大部分马匹在长期养马场度过余生 而其中一些被实施了安乐死 | |
[00:52] | 几百匹野马被送去监狱 由犯人驯化后 在公开拍卖中出售 | |
[05:21] | On your way home from work, you stop | 下班回家的途中 |
[05:23] | at the shopping mall to pick up some dinner. | 你顺道去商场买了点晚饭 |
[05:25] | As you walk past a restaurant, you catch a glimpse | 经过餐厅的时候 你瞥到 |
[05:27] | of your partner with another man or woman. | 你的伴侣和另一个男人或女人在一起 |
[05:30] | They are kissing publicly and very passionately. | 他们在公共场所热吻 |
[05:33] | Up until this moment, you believed your relationship | 直到这一刻之前 你都相信着 |
[05:35] | was stable, loving and committed. | 你们的关系稳定 有爱 忠诚 |
[05:36] | A. I don’t feel angry at all. | 选项1 我一点都不生气 |
[05:39] | B. I feel slightly annoyed. | 选项2 我稍有怒意 |
[05:41] | C. I feel moderately angry. | 选项3 我虽生气但仍然理智 |
[05:43] | D. I feel very angry. | 选项4 我非常愤怒 |
[05:45] | E. I feel furious. | 选项5 我很暴怒 |
[05:58] | At a karaoke night, your friends… | 一晚去唱卡拉OK 你的朋友们 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:14] | Let’s do it differently. | 我们换个方式好了 |
[06:19] | Let me be more specific. | 我说得再明白一点 |
[06:23] | You’ve been in isolation in Ely State Prison, | 你在伊利州监狱被隔离关闭 |
[06:26] | and you’ve just been transferred here, | 刚被转移到这里 |
[06:27] | back into isolation again. | 又被关进隔离区 |
[06:30] | What do you think about that? | 你对此有什么看法 |
[06:36] | As I said, this is your pre-classification meeting | 我之前也说了 这是你的预分类谈话 |
[06:39] | so that we can discover what options are available to you | 这样我们才能知道等你回到普通牢房 |
[06:42] | as you enter back into the general population. | 我们能为你提供怎样的选择 |
[06:45] | Is there a vocation you’re interested in? | 你有没有感兴趣的假期 |
[06:48] | Would you like to resume your education? | 你是否想要继续学习 |
[06:55] | It’s just… it’s real easy to get lost in the system. | 只是 真的很容易在这个系统里迷失 |
[06:59] | Especially when you come into a new facility | 尤其是你刚来一个新的监狱 |
[07:01] | and, you know, you’re not from around here. | 而你并非当地人 |
[07:09] | I’m just trying to find out what’s important to you. | 我只是想知道什么对你比较重要 |
[07:12] | Is your freedom important to you? | 自由对你而言重要吗 |
[07:14] | Is that something you think about? | 你是在想这个吗 |
[07:20] | Are you listening to me at all, Mr. Coleman? | 你有在听我说话吗 科曼先生 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:23] | Yeah, what? Yeah, you’re listening? | 是什么 你是在听 |
[07:25] | Or, yeah, your freedom’s important to you? | 还是自由是对你很重要 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:817个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:109个,六级词汇:43个,GRE词汇:47个,托福词汇:63个,考研词汇:111个,专四词汇:88个,专八词汇:12个, 所有生词标注共:197个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:27] | – I’m listening. – Okay. Thank you. | -我在听 -好的 谢谢 |
[07:29] | – Just get me back there. – Hey, hey, hey, hey! | -还是把我送回去吧 -坐下 别动 |
[07:31] | What? | 搞什么 |
[07:32] | It’s okay. Thank you. | 没事的 谢谢你 |
[07:33] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[07:35] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 让你坐下 |
[07:42] | I get it– you feel like you have no control in here. | 我懂 你觉得你在这儿没有控制权 |
[07:44] | I get it. I understand that. | 我知道 我很理解 |
[07:47] | I am giving you some control. | 我这就是在给你控制权 |
[07:50] | That’s what this is. | 找你谈话就为了这个 |
[07:51] | And like it or not, you’re gonna be reintegrated | 不管你愿不愿意 你都要 |
[07:53] | into the general population. | 重新融入进普通牢房 |
[07:55] | Mm, I’m not good with people. | 我不擅长跟别人打交道 |
[08:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:09] | I can get you into the outdoor maintenance program, then. | 那我可以把你弄进室外养护项目 |
[08:12] | And while you’re there, you’ll have the opportunity | 等你去了那项目 你就有机会 |
[08:14] | to reflect on where you want to be. | 能好好思考你究竟想身处何方 |
[08:19] | – Can I go now? – Yep. | -那我现在能走了吗 -去吧 |
[08:22] | Open D wing! | 打开D区的门 |
[08:37] | Pop 3. | 开3号牢房门 |
[08:54] | Want one? | 来一片吗 |
[09:27] | There you go, boy. | 就是这样 |
[09:29] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[09:44] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[09:46] | Start with this pile right here. | 就从这边这堆开始 |
[09:50] | You kidding me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[09:51] | No, man. When you get done with it, | 我认真的 你这边做好了 |
[09:53] | put it in that pile over there. | 就把它并入那边那堆 |
[09:55] | What, you in charge here? | 怎么 你在这儿管事是吧 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I’m the chief of shit-shoveling. | 是啊 我是铲屎官主管 |
[09:59] | Get for it. Get busy. | 动手吧 忙活起来 |
[10:49] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:09] | Pop 3. | 开3号牢房门 |
[11:23] | You smell like shit. | 你闻着跟屎一样 |
[14:09] | What the hell are you doing in there? | 你跑那里面去做什么 |
[14:11] | Get out now! | 现在出来 |
[14:15] | You never go in there. | 你绝不能进去 |
[14:17] | That’s a dangerous animal. | 那动物很危险 |
[14:19] | Don’t ever fuck with him. | 理都别理他 |
[14:22] | You have a name? What’s your name? | 你有名字吗 叫什么 |
[14:25] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[14:27] | Well, Roman, | 那么 罗曼 |
[14:29] | I don’t need my yard and my lawn fertilized. | 我的花园还有草坪不需要施肥 |
[14:33] | So why don’t you just take your wheelbarrow | 所以麻烦你带上你的独轮推车 |
[14:35] | and your pitchfork, and get rid of all this shit. | 还有你的干草叉 有多远滚多远 |
[15:06] | Coleman, visitor. | 科曼 有人来看你 |
[15:29] | All right. Very, very good. | 好的 这很好 |
[15:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:42] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[15:44] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[15:51] | Over here. Very good. | 看这里 很好 |
[15:56] | Very cool. | 好极了 |
[15:58] | And, uh, maybe just one of you two, please. | 要不再拍一张双人的照片 |
[16:05] | Okay, I love it. | 好的 我很喜欢 |
[16:07] | – There you go. – Okay. | -给你 -好的 |
[16:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:14] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:15] | And one of you two, please. | 再拍张你们两个的 |
[16:28] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[16:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:33] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[16:35] | I just need you to sign this. | 我就是需要你签了这个 |
[16:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:41] | Very, very nice. | 非常 非常好 |
[16:47] | A little bit closer. | 再近一点 |
[16:49] | All right. Very, very good. | 好的 非常好 |
[16:52] | Good. | 好 |
[16:53] | Don’t come back here. | 别再来了 |
[16:55] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[16:57] | Very good. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[16:59] | Good day. | 祝好 |
[17:01] | And, uh, all right. | 好了 |
[17:05] | Okay, guys. | 好了 家伙们 |
[17:07] | Now, is everybody ready? | 现在大家都准备好了吗 |
[17:10] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 |
[17:11] | ‘Cause this one is particularly crazed. | 这匹尤其地疯 |
[17:14] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:15] | So be very careful. | 要非常小心 |
[17:16] | And open the gate on three. | 数到三就开门 |
[17:20] | One. | 一 |
[17:24] | Two. | 二 |
[17:27] | – Three! Let ‘er rip! – All right, here we go! | -三 让他疯 -好了 就这样 |
[17:33] | Goddamn. Son of a bitch. | 妈的 狗娘养的 |
[17:35] | Look at him go. He’s wild, man. | 看他跑的 很野啊 |
[17:37] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[17:41] | Wyatt Earp right here. | 怀特·厄普在这 |
[17:42] | Come on. Goddamn! | 过来 他妈的 |
[17:44] | Look at that Wyatt Earp shit. | 看看那个傻逼怀特·厄普 |
[17:46] | Come on, now. | 现在过来 |
[17:51] | How long you been standing here? | 你在这里站多久了 |
[17:55] | I’m talking to you. Yeah, right. | 没错 我就是在跟你讲话 |
[17:56] | How long you been here? | 你在这里多久了 |
[17:58] | Okay, your turn. Come on. | 好了 轮到你了 快点 |
[18:00] | You… you can make a sound, right? You can speak? | 你能发声吧 你会说话吗 |
[18:03] | – Yeah, I can. – Okay. What’s your name? | -我会说话 -很好 你叫什么 |
[18:05] | I told you, sir, it’s, uh, Coleman Roman. | 我跟你说过 先生 我叫科曼·罗曼 |
[18:08] | Coleman Roman is your name? | 科曼·罗曼是你名字 |
[18:11] | That’s a joke, right? | 这是个笑话吧 |
[18:15] | Shut up, Henry. It’s not funny. | 闭嘴 亨利 没什么好笑的 |
[18:18] | He’s got a name. It’s just backwards. | 他有名字 就是前后颠倒了 |
[18:22] | You ever ridden a horse? | 你骑过马吗 |
[18:23] | – No, sir. – 5:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. | -没有 -明早五点见 |
[18:26] | – No, I’m just here for mainten… – Right? | -不 我就是来养 -什么 |
[18:28] | I’m just here for maintenance, sir. | 我只是来做道路养护 先生 |
[18:29] | No, sir, you’re not here for maintenance. | 不 你才不是来做道路养护 |
[18:32] | You’re here to do what I decide you’re gonna do. | 你来这里做什么我说了算 |
[18:36] | And here’s the drill. | 给你个练习 |
[18:38] | If you can stay in there for more than five seconds, | 你要是能在那里面待超过五秒 |
[18:42] | you’re in the program. | 你就能进项目 |
[18:44] | Get it? You’re in charge. | 懂了吗 你来管 |
[18:49] | Get him fed, get him watered, | 给他喂食 再喂点水 |
[18:51] | and get him calmed down. | 让他冷静下来 |
[18:55] | Your boots, Mr. Coleman. | 你的靴子 科曼先生 |
[18:58] | Yeah, they go on your feet. | 别看了 就是穿脚上的 |
[19:04] | Fellas, fellas, fellas, | 伙计们 伙计们 伙计们 |
[19:05] | good morning, good morning, good morning. | 早安 早安 早安 |
[19:07] | Just in time. What up? | 来得刚好 怎么样 |
[19:09] | What’s up? Mikey. | 早啊 米奇 |
[19:10] | How you feeling? All right? | 感觉怎么样 还好吗 |
[19:11] | – Uh-huh. Good morning. – Good morning, good morning. | -还行 早上好 -早上好 |
[19:17] | – What up? – What up? | -还好吗 -怎么样 |
[19:18] | – All right, fellas. – What’s going on, Elijah? | -好了 大伙 -怎么样 以利亚 |
[19:20] | – Hey, man, what’s up? How you been? – Yeah, yeah. | -早啊兄弟 最近怎么样 -挺好 |
[19:22] | Top of the morning. Ah, ah, ah, got the boots on. | 大清早的 穿上靴子啦 |
[19:24] | Oh, yeah, don’t worry. You’ll get used to it, man. | 别担心 慢慢就习惯了 |
[19:26] | Nice boots. | 靴子不赖 |
[19:28] | Pop your cherry today, homeboy. Walking a little funny? | 今天尽情享受吧 走起来不得劲吗 |
[19:31] | It’s definitely not their first rodeo. | 他们不是第一次这么说别人的 |
[19:34] | Whoo! Cute in that orange. | 穿橘色挺可爱的 |
[19:35] | Fucking with you, man. | 跟你开玩笑呢 |
[19:36] | He’s fucking with you. | 他在跟你开玩笑 |
[19:37] | The whole purpose of this program | 这个计划的目的 |
[19:39] | is to learn how to break these wild horses | 就是教你学会如何征服这些野马 |
[19:41] | and turn them into some horse of value | 把它们驯化成有价值的 |
[19:44] | that can be auctioned off in the next 12 weeks. | 可以在十二周之内拍卖的良驹 |
[19:46] | Pays to keep this program running, | 这就是这个计划存在的价值 |
[19:48] | and ultimately… | 最终的目的 |
[19:51] | our rehabilitation. | 就是我们的减刑 |
[19:53] | And ironically enough, the police buy most of them. | 讽刺的是 大部分的买家都是警察 |
[19:58] | That horse is crazy, man. | 这匹马有点疯 兄弟 |
[20:00] | Yo, he’s spooking out right now. | 它现在吓坏了 |
[20:02] | – Why is that? – I don’t know. | -怎么会这样 -我不知道 |
[20:04] | Why don’t you ask him? You ready? | 你问问它呗 准备好了吗 |
[20:13] | Get back. | 退后 |
[20:15] | Hey, listen up. | 听好了 |
[20:16] | ‘Cause I’m the best trainer in here. | 我是这里最好的驯马师 |
[20:20] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[20:21] | This is your hand. | 把它当成你的手 |
[20:23] | You always want to control your hand. | 你要一直控制你的手 |
[20:25] | What you want to do is find an opening, you know? | 找到一个突破点 |
[20:29] | Get him going. | 让它跑起来 |
[20:30] | Hey, hey. You just want to get him going. | 你只需要让它跑起来 |
[20:33] | And make sure you stay in the center. | 自己待在中心 |
[20:35] | All right? | 知道了吗 |
[20:37] | Make him move around you. Come on. | 让它绕着你跑 来 |
[20:39] | Now, normally, when you start a new horse, | 一般来说 你训一匹新马的时候 |
[20:42] | you can keep him right along the fence like he is right now. | 就像这样 让它贴着栏杆跑 |
[20:46] | Because they’re trying to keep | 因为它们想要尽可能地 |
[20:48] | as much space as they can away from you. | 跟你保持距离 |
[20:49] | All right? Now, the first thing you want to do | 懂了吗 你要做的第一件事 |
[20:52] | is just establish direction. | 就是给它一个方向 |
[20:53] | Get him going one way, | 让它顺着一个方向跑 |
[20:55] | and then send him the other way. | 然后指给它另一个方向 |
[20:57] | And after you get that down pat, | 等你做好这一项 |
[20:59] | you can start working on the hook and the draw. | 就可以开始试着套马和牵马了 |
[21:02] | Or, as I like to call, the touch. | 不过我更喜欢把这叫做 沟通 |
[21:07] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[21:09] | Like I said, respect his space, okay? | 就像我说的 尊重它的空间 |
[21:12] | And he’ll respect yours. | 它也会尊重你的 |
[21:14] | And never look him in the eye. | 还有 绝对不能直视它的眼睛 |
[21:16] | Get your ass in here. | 滚进来吧 |
[21:22] | Come on, man. We ain’t got all fucking day. | 快点 我们可不能在这耗一整天 |
[21:36] | Don’t forget the stick. | 别忘了拿棍子 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:42] | Whenever you’re ready, Roman Coleman. | 你准备好就随时开始吧 罗曼·科曼 |
[21:58] | Hips, Roman. | 臀部 罗曼 |
[22:00] | Yeah, what about ’em? | 臀部怎么了 |
[22:01] | Your shit is tight. | 你太紧张了 |
[22:02] | You need to loosen it up a little bit | 你得放松一点 |
[22:04] | if you want to connect with him, all right? | 这样才能跟它建立联系 |
[22:06] | I bet you don’t have one good fucking dance move. | 你舞跳得肯定不怎么样 |
[22:11] | Oh, this is gonna be fucking great. | 这他妈简直太有意思了 |
[22:13] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[22:14] | – Where you going? – All right, look. | -你要去哪 -听好了 |
[22:16] | Drop the stick. Fuck the stick. | 把棍子扔掉 快扔掉 |
[22:18] | Put your hands up. All right? | 把手举起来 |
[22:19] | Establish a boundary. | 保持距离 |
[22:22] | Now, tell your horse to back off. | 现在 叫你的马退后 |
[22:26] | Back off. | 退后 |
[22:29] | With your body. | 用上你的身体 |
[22:31] | Back off. Back the fuck off. | 退后 给老子退后 |
[22:33] | You’re acting like a bitch right now, Roman. | 你现在就像个娘们 罗曼 |
[22:35] | – Tell him to back off. – Back off. | -让它退后 -退后 |
[22:40] | Back off. | 退后 |
[22:41] | With your body, Roman. Come on. | 用身体语言 罗曼 |
[22:43] | Come on, back the fuck off! | 老子叫你退后 |
[22:49] | It’s good, Roman Coleman, | 不错 罗曼·科曼 |
[22:51] | but if you want to control your horse, | 不过你要是想控制你的马 |
[22:53] | first you got to control yourself. | 你得先控制好你自己 |
[22:55] | Yeah, you be the boss. You got it, Roman. | 做得很好 你没问题的 |
[22:57] | Come on, get over there. | 去 到那边去 |
[22:58] | Just keep working on them dance moves. Hips. | 好好练习你的舞蹈动作啊 注意臀部 |
[23:00] | Go over there. | 去那边 |
[23:01] | Go over there, man. | 去那边 快 |
[23:02] | Yeah, come on, move it. | 来 跑起来 |
[23:05] | There you go. Come on. | 跑起来 快 |
[23:07] | You’re really not that bad for a first-timer. | 第一天上手 表现不错 |
[23:09] | I’m actually pretty proud of you. | 我还真的挺为你骄傲的 |
[23:11] | I looked up, and that motherfucker | 我往上看 那个王八蛋 |
[23:12] | just run straight over me. | 直接从我身上踏过去了 |
[23:14] | Then I look back up, and I got | 然后我再往上看 我面前 |
[23:15] | 15 horse cocks swinging in my fucking face. | 有十五匹马的大吊晃来晃去 |
[23:17] | ‘Cause you actually have to be on the horse, man. | 因为你应该待在马背上 |
[23:19] | You spend more time on the ground | 你在地上躺着的时间 |
[23:20] | than you do on your horse. | 比在马背上多多了 |
[23:22] | Fuck you, Tom. | 操你大爷 汤姆 |
[23:23] | Have you seen T-Bird? | 你见过雷鸟吗 |
[23:24] | That motherfucker’s a maniac, bro. | 那匹马可是真野 |
[23:26] | He’s not one of the lazy, squishy, donkey types. | 它可不像那些懒骨头 腻乎乎的蠢驴 |
[23:30] | – Man, I’m telling you… – What, man? | -兄弟 我可跟你说 -怎么了 |
[23:31] | I’m just listening. | 我在听你说话 |
[23:33] | Hey, what’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字来着 |
[23:35] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[23:36] | Oh, you got the new horse, right? | 你训的那匹新马 对吧 |
[23:41] | Oh, the new horse! | 新马呀 |
[23:45] | Uh-huh, hell yeah, when I first saw T-Bird, I was like, | 我第一次看见雷鸟的时候 我就想 |
[23:47] | “I pity the fool that gotta ride that motherfucker.” | 我同情要驯服这匹疯马的人 |
[23:50] | – Happened to be me. – Time’s up. | -结果就是我自己 -时间到 |
[23:51] | Come on, man. | 不是吧 |
[23:53] | You know we got like three more minutes in here. | 我们怎么也还有三分钟的时间呢 |
[23:55] | You’re done. Time’s up. | 你都洗完了 时间到 |
[23:56] | – Let’s go! – All right, all right. | -走吧 -好的 好的 |
[24:19] | What you looking at, man? | 你看什么呢 |
[24:23] | All you need to be looking at is them hips, shoulders, | 你只需要看着它们的臀部 肩膀 |
[24:26] | hips, shoulders, hips, shoulders. | 臀 肩 臀 肩 |
[24:30] | Work on them dance moves, man. You’ll be all right. | 好好练习你的舞姿 你没问题的 |
[24:45] | Hey, Indian. What’s up? | 印度佬 你好啊 |
[24:47] | Hey. Hey there. | 嗨 你好 |
[24:49] | What up, man? | 你好吗 兄弟 |
[24:50] | How you feeling? Any better? | 感觉怎么样 好点了吗 |
[24:51] | Ah, what up, Dawg? What up? | 你好吗 道格 |
[24:53] | What up, fellas? Yo, G. | 兄弟们好吗 早啊 G |
[24:56] | Yo, watch my back. | 看好我背后 |
[25:21] | That’s a soldier, too. | 那也是个士兵 |
[25:26] | He got the crazy eye. | 他的眼神很犀利 |
[25:45] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[25:56] | I already signed that. | 我已经签过了 |
[26:00] | You forgot to initial. | 你忘了大写 |
[26:03] | All right, you two. | 好了 你们俩 |
[26:05] | Uh, now, don’t look at the camera, | 不要看镜头 |
[26:07] | but look at my finger over here. | 看着我的手指 |
[26:10] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:14] | Very good. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢你们 |
[26:16] | Emancipation? What the fuck is that? | 解放 这是什么意思 |
[26:19] | I found a job, I have a boyfriend, | 我找到了工作 交了男朋友 |
[26:21] | and I’m ready to leave. | 我准备离开了 |
[26:23] | Just sign. | 签就行了 |
[26:35] | My boyfriend’s a mechanic. | 我男朋友是维修工 |
[26:37] | He’s opening up a garage in Atlanta, | 他打算在亚特兰大开修车厂 |
[26:39] | and I’m gonna work there as a receptionist. | 我要在那里做接待员 |
[26:42] | Hey there. | 你们好 |
[26:43] | Would you guys like your photo taken today? | 你们二位想今天拍照吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, sure. That’d be great. | 可以 那太好了 |
[26:50] | – No, not really, man. – Yeah, it’d be great. | -不是很想 -拍吧 挺好的 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:54] | All right, come with me. | 好的 跟我来吧 |
[26:59] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[27:01] | Come on, Dad. | 来吧 爸爸 |
[27:09] | If you’re all set, then why you need this? | 如果你都准备好了 还要这个干什么 |
[27:12] | I’m selling Grandma’s house in Bakersfield, | 我要卖掉奶奶在贝克尔斯菲市的房子 |
[27:14] | but I can’t unless you sign. | 但是需要你的签名 |
[27:17] | All right, now, | 好了 |
[27:19] | don’t look at the camera. | 不要看镜头 |
[27:20] | Just look at my finger over here. | 看着我这边的手指 |
[27:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:25] | You can even smile if you like. | 如果你们愿意的话可以笑一笑 |
[27:27] | Take your picture, man. | 赶紧拍吧 |
[27:29] | You can’t sell the house. | 你不能把房子卖掉 |
[27:31] | I need to sell the house. | 我需要把房子卖掉 |
[27:33] | Great. | 非常好 |
[27:35] | Just one more. | 再来一张 |
[27:38] | Hold on. Uh, maybe you turn | 稍等 你们转个身 |
[27:40] | and face each other a little bit. | 面对面站着 |
[27:45] | – Great. – Yeah, we’re done. | -很好 -好了 不拍了 |
[27:48] | That’s a nice one. | 这张不错 |
[27:50] | I need the money to raise this baby. | 我养孩子需要钱 |
[27:52] | Oh, so he got a daddy? | 他有爸爸吗 |
[27:54] | Well, I ain’t the Virgin Mary. | 我又不是圣母玛丽亚 |
[27:57] | So, why doesn’t he take care of the baby, then? | 那孩子的爸爸不能照顾孩子吗 |
[28:02] | What do you know about taking care of a baby? | 你会照顾孩子吗 |
[28:08] | What do you know about taking care of anything? | 你什么都照顾不好 |
[28:13] | – That house is mine. – Lower your voice. | -那套房子是我的 -说话声音轻点 |
[28:15] | It belongs to me. Grandma left it to me. | 房子是我的 是奶奶留给我的 |
[28:18] | No, she left it to us. | 不 奶奶是留给我们的 |
[28:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[28:22] | And you need it here? | 你被关在这里 还需要那套房子吗 |
[28:25] | Here, where your clothes are washed, | 在这里 有人给你洗衣服 |
[28:28] | your meals are served. | 有人给你准备饭菜 |
[28:31] | You have a bed. | 有地方睡 |
[28:33] | Shit, you’re even tan. | 该死的 你甚至都晒黑了 |
[28:35] | You’re a dependent of the state, | 你离不开这个州 |
[28:37] | and it’s like you’re on permanent fucking vacation. | 就好像 你一辈子都要度这个该死的假 |
[28:39] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[28:49] | Yeah, I think you’d marry that horse if you could. | 我看如果可以的话你会跟这匹马结婚 |
[28:52] | Don’t worry, homey. Your secret’s safe with me. | 放心吧 伙计 我不会说出去的 |
[28:54] | You should’ve seen him propose earlier, man. | 你真该看看他之前求婚的样子 |
[28:57] | Hey, I think you already got engaged, homey, straight up. | 我想你已经订婚了 伙计 真的 |
[29:02] | Whoa, someone’s mad. | 有人生气了 |
[29:05] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[29:07] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[29:09] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[29:14] | You know, riding a mustang, | 要知道 骑野马 |
[29:16] | that’s the easy part. | 是相对简单的部分 |
[29:18] | The hard part is… | 难的是 |
[29:20] | getting your hands on him in the first place. | 一开始你要有本事把手放在野马身上 |
[29:24] | Isn’t that right, Coleman? | 对吧 科曼 |
[29:27] | Why don’t you come on over here | 要不你过来 |
[29:29] | and get in there and calm him down. | 进去让这匹马冷静冷静 |
[29:31] | – I’m not getting in there. – Do it. | -我不要进去 -进去 |
[29:36] | And not only do it; get it done. | 不仅仅是要进去 而且要摆平他 |
[29:39] | Go. | 进去 |
[29:49] | Don’t forget your stick. | 别忘了拿驯马杆 |
[29:56] | Soon as he turns around, you get in there. | 他一转身 你就进去 |
[30:04] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[30:09] | Now, get his attention. | 现在 吸引他的注意 |
[30:13] | Behave yourself. | 注意你的动作 |
[30:16] | Push him back. | 逼他后退 |
[30:24] | Hang in there, Roman. You’re doing great. | 撑住 罗曼 你做的不错 |
[30:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:27] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这样 |
[30:28] | Come on, you stop now. | 行了 你现在停下 |
[30:30] | Yeah, come here. Come here. | 没错 到这里来 到这里来 |
[30:33] | – Come here. You stop. – Come on, Coleman. | -来这里 停下 -加油 科曼 |
[30:35] | – Block him up. – You stop. You stop! | -挡住他 -停下 停下 |
[30:36] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[30:37] | You got game, son. Hang in there with him. | 还有戏 小子 你在里面撑住 |
[30:42] | Get out of there, bro! Get out of there! | 快逃 兄弟 快逃出来 |
[30:43] | Get out of there! | 快出来 |
[30:51] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[30:54] | Jesus Christ. What the hell are you doing?! | 天哪 你他妈在干嘛 |
[30:57] | Just get out of there! | 快出来 |
[31:01] | – Back off! Back off! – Get him out of there! | -后退 后退 -把他弄出来 |
[31:06] | Back off! | 后退 |
[31:08] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[31:11] | Bring the ketamine and tranquilize him! | 把麻醉剂拿来 让他冷静下来 |
[31:13] | Coleman, can you breathe? | 科曼 你能呼吸吗 |
[31:17] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 放松 |
[31:19] | Man, come on! | 伙计 快点 |
[31:21] | Esme at the horse program. | 埃斯米到驯马区这里来 |
[31:22] | I never want to see your goddamn face again. | 我他妈再也不想见到你 |
[32:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[32:29] | And walk. | 走吧 |
[32:41] | Come on, Coleman, get up. | 来吧 科曼 起来 |
[32:43] | I got a cellblock to feed. | 我还要给一整个牢房的人送饭 |
[34:48] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:51] | – A magazine. – I got you. | -要本杂志 -懂了 |
[34:54] | No, no, no, not like that. | 不 不 不 不是那种 |
[35:20] | Marquis. Marquis. | 马库斯 马库斯 |
[35:38] | That’s it, that’s it. | 就是这样 就是这样 |
[35:40] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:43] | Good boy. Good boy. | 真棒 真棒 |
[35:46] | Now, come with me. | 现在 跟和我走 |
[35:48] | Come with me. Come on. | 跟着我 来吧 |
[35:51] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就这样 就这样 |
[35:54] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:55] | Now, don’t come here. Don’t come here. | 现在 不要过来 别过来 |
[35:58] | And stop. | 停下 |
[36:02] | Okay, get back there. | 好的 回到那儿去 |
[36:04] | Get back there. Come on. | 回去 去吧 |
[36:06] | Coleman, out of bed. | 科曼 快起床 |
[36:08] | Come on, man. Hurry up. | 来吧 兄弟 快点 |
[36:11] | – What’s going on? – Get dressed. | -怎么了 -快穿衣服 |
[36:12] | Nasty thunderstorm seven miles out. | 雷暴雨就在七英里外了 |
[36:14] | Need all the riders we can get. Let’s go. | 所有能骑马的都要帮忙 快走 |
[36:27] | -Mikey! -We gotta get control on this side! | -米奇 -我们得控制一下这一边 |
[36:33] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[36:37] | Get that horse out of that pen over there. | 把那匹马从那边的围栏里弄出来 |
[36:38] | Hey, knot the fences. Knot the fences. | 栓上围栏 拴上围栏 |
[36:40] | The horses– they could hurt themselves! | 马匹会弄伤自己的 |
[36:48] | Get ’em out. Get ’em out. Get ’em out. | 把马弄出来 快弄他们出来 弄出来 |
[36:51] | Come on, get them out of here! | 快 把他们弄出来 |
[37:02] | Okay. Easy. | 好的 放松 |
[37:06] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[37:10] | Easy. | 放松 |
[37:20] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:24] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:30] | Easy. | 放松 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:42] | Come on. Yeah, that’s it. | 来吧 是的 就这样 |
[37:52] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[37:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[37:58] | Come on. Easy. Easy. | 来吧 放松 放松 |
[38:04] | Come on, get bridles on them and get them out! | 快点 戴上马笼头然后把他们弄出去 |
[38:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:15] | Let’s walk them down to the kitchen. | 带他们去厨房吧 |
[38:28] | All right, fellas, let’s make some room in here. | 好了 伙计们 腾点地方 |
[38:30] | Try to get as many horses in here as we can. | 尽量把马弄进来 越多越好 |
[38:37] | Mikey! | 米奇 |
[38:39] | Can somebody bring an extra halter? | 有人能多带一条缰绳吗 |
[38:41] | I’m right here, okay? Easy. | 我就在这儿 好吗 放松 |
[38:52] | Tom, you okay? | 汤姆 你还好吧 |
[38:55] | Mikey, you okay? | 米奇 你没事吧 |
[39:01] | Stop that. Stop that. | 停下 停下 |
[39:03] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[39:04] | – Stop that. Stop that. – Move back! | -停下 停下 -后退 |
[39:07] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[39:10] | No. | 不要 |
[39:15] | Henry, get back! | 亨利 后退 |
[39:23] | Back off! | 后退 |
[39:38] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[39:40] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[39:42] | Yeah, he’s straight now. | 是的 他现在没事了 |
[39:43] | All right, it’s good, man, it’s good. | 好了 很不错 兄弟 不错 |
[39:45] | You all right? Straight. | 你们都没事吧 没事了 |
[40:06] | There? Yeah, right there. | 那里吗 是的 就在那儿 |
[40:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:15] | You’re all right | 你还好吧 |
[40:21] | You’re all right, pal. Relax. | 没事的 伙计 放松 |
[40:24] | Coleman. | 科曼 |
[40:32] | You’re back. | 你可以回来了 |
[40:37] | If you ever hit another horse, | 但你要是再攻击任何一匹马 |
[40:40] | I’m gonna see you do ten years in a psychiatric ward. | 你就得在精神病牢房待上十年 |
[40:45] | – You got that? – I do, sir. Thank you. | -懂了没有 -懂了 先生 谢谢 |
[40:48] | You earned that. | 这是你应得的 |
[40:52] | We got four weeks before the auction. | 离拍卖会还有四周时间 |
[40:55] | Let’s see if you and your horse can catch up. | 让我们瞧瞧你和你的马能不能赶得上进度 |
[42:26] | – How’s your horse? – Doing all right. | -你的马怎么样 -还不赖 |
[42:32] | Them Latinos is running into us later today, homey. | 那些拉丁人今天晚点会来找我们 伙计 |
[42:51] | Price is gonna blow up | 拍卖的时候 |
[42:53] | at that auction, man! | 价格会疯涨的 兄弟 |
[42:55] | Hey, come on, give T-Bird a kick. | 来 给雷鸟来点刺激的 |
[42:58] | Damn! | 该死 |
[43:02] | You want to be top seller, huh? | 你想卖个最好的价钱吗 |
[43:06] | – And he can still cha-cha. – All right, all right. | -他还能跳恰恰舞呢 -好的 好的 |
[43:08] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[43:10] | That’s right, homey. Do the Macarena. | 没错 伙计 跳一曲热舞吧 |
[43:19] | Bud. | 兄弟 |
[43:26] | It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[43:43] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[43:45] | what the fuck? | 这他妈怎么了 |
[43:49] | Look like somebody mad at you today | 看来今天有人生你的气了 |
[43:52] | he won’t listen. He won’t let me approach him. | 他不听我的 也不让我接近 |
[43:55] | I wouldn’t let you approach me, either, motherfucker. | 我也不会让你接近我的 混蛋 |
[44:00] | All right, cowboy, look. Jump in the middle. | 好了 牛仔 听好了 到中间来 |
[44:09] | It’s real simple. | 很简单的 |
[44:11] | When both ears pointing one way, to the front, | 如果双耳都朝前方竖立 |
[44:14] | he’s happy. | 那代表他很开心 |
[44:16] | When they’re both pointing to the back, he ain’t so happy. | 如果双耳向后 就是不开心 |
[44:18] | You see his ears? | 你看到他的耳朵了吗 |
[44:19] | Well, just tell me what to do, all right? | 好了 直接告诉我怎么做 行吗 |
[44:22] | You got to be patient, man. | 你得耐心点 兄弟 |
[44:25] | You got to be patient if you want to get your hands on him. | 如果你想拿下他 你就得耐心点 |
[44:32] | It’s a real nice horse you got here, man. | 这可是一匹好马 |
[44:34] | What’d you name him? | 你给他起什么名字了 |
[44:37] | I haven’t named him yet. | 我还没给他起名字 |
[44:38] | Everybody need a name, Roman. | 每匹马都要有名字 罗曼 |
[44:41] | It might be the reason he’s not coming when you call him. | 这也许就是你叫他他不理你的原因 |
[44:48] | I read something about a guy who could gallop so slow | 我读到过有一个男的可以让马跑得非常慢 |
[44:53] | it took him an hour to go 300 yards. | 跑三百码要花上一个小时 |
[44:57] | That’s the whole story? | 故事就完了 |
[44:59] | That’s slower than that mule over there. | 那边的骡子都跑得比它快 |
[45:00] | – That’s very unimpressive. – No, no, no. | -这故事也太没意思了 -不不不 |
[45:02] | It’s about controlling strength. | 它的主旨是控制力量 |
[45:06] | He was using silk reins. | 这个男的用的是丝绸做的缰绳 |
[45:09] | – Silk rein? – Yeah. | -丝绸做的缰绳 -对 |
[45:11] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[45:12] | Guy’s name was Marquis. | 那个男的叫马库斯 |
[45:17] | Look alive. We got happy ears. | 快点吧 我们都等着你的好消息呢 |
[45:20] | Marquis. | 马库斯 |
[45:22] | Now that you figured that part out, | 既然你都搞清楚了 |
[45:24] | you might as well go ahead and jump in the middle. | 也许就该置身事中开始了 |
[45:27] | All right? Be on his time. | 明白吗 去拿下他 |
[45:29] | And remember what I told you about your shoulders? | 记得我跟你说肩膀要怎样吗 |
[45:31] | You got to loosen up. You got to loosen up. | 你得放松 放松 |
[45:38] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 你终于明白我的意思了 |
[45:40] | Hey, all right. | 这就对了 |
[45:46] | I think so, boss. | 我也这么觉得 头儿 |
[45:48] | I think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[46:14] | You turning your back on me? | 你就这样一直背对我吗 |
[46:42] | All right, come on. | 好了 听话 |
[47:09] | Come on, come on. | 听话 听话 |
[47:21] | Come on. Come on! | 听话 听话 |
[47:26] | Stay there. | 别动 |
[47:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[47:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[47:34] | Come on. | 听话 |
[47:43] | Come on. Come on! | 听话 听话啊 |
[48:02] | Now, just stay there. | 站着别动 |
[48:05] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[48:07] | That’s it. Easy. | 放松 |
[48:08] | Good boy. | 很好 |
[48:11] | Come on. | 听话 |
[48:16] | I’m tired, man. | 我很累了 兄弟 |
[48:18] | You’re tired, too. | 你也累了 |
[48:19] | So, let’s… let’s do it. | 所以 开干吧 |
[48:25] | Come on. Please. | 求你听话吧 |
[48:29] | Please stay there. | 就待着别动 |
[48:31] | Please, come on. | 听话吧 |
[48:33] | Come on, please. | 听话 |
[48:35] | Come on, stay there, man! | 就叫你在原地不要动 |
[48:38] | Just fucking listen to me! | 好好他妈的听我说话 |
[48:43] | Do you hear me?! | 你听见了吗 |
[48:45] | I’m not gonna hurt you! You hear me?! | 我不会伤害你的 你听见了吗 |
[48:48] | You hear me, you stupid animal?! | 听见了吗 你这个愚蠢的畜生 |
[49:41] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[51:15] | Where you going? Hey, stay here. | 你要去哪儿 别动 |
[51:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[51:32] | What a business. | 终于上手了 |
[51:33] | But to really get his attention, | 你要用你的手 |
[51:36] | you got to use your hands. | 去吸引他的注意 |
[51:41] | Attaboy, Coleman. You’re getting it. | 好样的 科曼 你有点样子了 |
[51:44] | The horse needs to feel you and him are in sync. | 你得人马合一 |
[51:48] | Whoa. Easy, easy, easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 放松 放松 放松 |
[51:50] | – Come on, keep going. -Yeah, man. | -来吧 继续 -对了 |
[51:52] | Looking good. | 很好 |
[51:54] | Looks like he’s ready to ride. | 他看起来准备好了 |
[51:57] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[52:00] | But loosen the rein on his neck. | 松松他脖子上的缰绳 |
[52:03] | That’s good. Right there is perfect. | 很好 这个位置很完美 |
[52:05] | Keep going. Keep going. | 继续走 继续走 |
[52:09] | That’s it. It’s balance. | 对了 你找到平衡点了 |
[52:12] | It’s all about balance and not getting discouraged. | 诀窍就是平衡点和平常心 |
[52:15] | Good job out there. Way to stick with it. | 刚才表现很好 继续保持 |
[52:17] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[52:19] | Great work, man. | 做得很好 |
[52:23] | He thought I didn’t see that shit. | 他还以为我没看见 |
[52:24] | Hey, man, what’d I tell you? | 兄弟 我告诉过你什么 |
[52:26] | Hips, shoulders, hips, shoulders, baby. | 屁股 肩膀 屁股 肩膀 |
[52:28] | You still can’t fucking dance, | 虽然你还是不会跳舞 |
[52:30] | but you might be a cowboy in no time. | 但也许很快就可以变成一个牛仔了 |
[52:32] | Let me tell you. | 我跟你说 |
[52:35] | You know it won’t fucking kill you to smile, man. | 稍微笑笑要不了你的命 |
[52:37] | That shit’s free. It don’t cost nothing. | 微笑是免费无偿的 |
[52:43] | Pop 3! | 打开3号牢房 |
[52:52] | Hey, bud. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[52:54] | How’s the farm? | 马训得怎么样 |
[52:55] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[53:02] | I heard somebody’s smuggling the ketamine. | 我听说有人在走私K粉 |
[53:08] | None of my business. | 与我无关 |
[53:11] | Well, now it is. | 现在与你有关了 |
[53:19] | Your daughter’s real pretty. | 你女儿真的很漂亮 |
[53:31] | We want to taste that dope on Monday morning. | 我们要在周一早上拿到货 |
[53:48] | What’s your problem, man? | 你什么毛病 |
[53:53] | Trying to get sliced up? | 想被削吗 |
[53:55] | What the fuck you doing that for? | 你他妈为什么那样做 |
[53:57] | You better stay there, boy. | 你最好待在原地 |
[54:05] | Stay away from my gang. | 离我的人远一点 |
[54:07] | Back to the game. | 回去锻炼 |
[54:08] | That’s right, motherfucker. | 这就对了 小杂种 |
[54:10] | Lift some weights. Get out of here. | 举你的重 滚远点 |
[54:11] | Come on, man, keep walking. | 继续 兄弟 接着走 |
[55:55] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[55:57] | All right, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[55:59] | Yeah, why’s that? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[56:09] | You know that… | 你知道 |
[56:11] | at six months, a fetus can suck its own thumb? | 胎儿六个月的时候就会自己吸拇指了吗 |
[56:15] | Pretty crazy, ain’t it? | 不敢相信 对不对 |
[56:20] | Our guys out there know where your daughter lives. | 我外面的兄弟知道你女儿住哪儿 |
[56:23] | She wasn’t hard to find. | 她挺好找的 |
[56:31] | Sleep tight, John Wayne. | 好梦 约翰·韦恩 |
[56:36] | The auction’s in two weeks. | 距离拍卖只剩两周了 |
[56:39] | You got to be ready. | 你要赶快准备好 |
[56:42] | Stay in sync with him. | 人马合一 |
[56:44] | What? | 什么 |
[56:46] | Stay in sync with him. | 和他人马合一 |
[56:49] | If you pull back, he’s gonna stop. | 你往后 他就停下 |
[56:52] | If you spur him, he’s gonna go. | 你打他 他就前进 |
[56:54] | Make up your fucking mind. | 撸起袖子加油干 |
[56:59] | * Hurting everything you see… * | * 破坏你看到的一切 * |
[57:02] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[57:03] | Now you got it, goddamn it. | 你终于明白了 我的老天 |
[57:06] | There you go. | 很好 |
[57:08] | There you… | 很 |
[57:10] | Why-why do you spur him? | 你为什么要打他 |
[57:12] | Why do you spur him?! | 你为什么打他 |
[57:14] | Goddamn it, don’t pull his head back! | 老天爷 不要把他的头拉到后面 |
[57:18] | * I’m more in love with you * | * 我爱你更多 * |
[57:20] | * I can’t go on like this, oh * | * 已不满足于现状 * |
[57:25] | * A little bit of love and not one kiss, oh * | * 比起吻 再给我多一点爱 * |
[57:29] | * I gotta have your love every day… * | * 有你爱的每一天 * |
[57:34] | – That’s it. – That’s all? | -给你 -就这些 |
[57:37] | Yeah. I’m not the only one doing this. | 对 不是只有我一个人在做这个 |
[57:40] | You’re gonna have to wait a week or two. | 你还要等一两个礼拜 |
[57:43] | That’s not gonna work. | 不行 |
[57:47] | Coleman, | 科曼 |
[57:48] | stop pulling and pushing. | 别再推拉了 |
[57:51] | He doesn’t know what message you’re trying to send him… | 他根本不明白你是想让他 |
[57:53] | to stop or go forward. | 停下还是往前 |
[57:55] | That’s good. Now, that’s it. Stop. | 很好 对了 停下 |
[57:57] | Now go forward. Move him forward. | 现在往前走 让他往前 |
[57:59] | Move him forward! | 让他往前走 |
[58:02] | Now you’re getting it. | 有点样子了 |
[58:04] | Now you got it. | 你终于有点样子了 |
[58:06] | * Baby, to me, oh * | * 宝贝 给我 * |
[58:08] | Straighten up, cowboy. | 身体坐直 牛仔 |
[58:10] | * End my misery, oh… * | * 不要再让我猜疑 * |
[58:13] | Now you got it. Now you got it. | 很好 很好 |
[58:17] | Goddamn it. Who knew? | 老天爷啊 谁会知道呢 |
[58:21] | I got the touch! I got it! | 我终于拿下他了 我拿下了 |
[58:23] | That’s right, Roman. You got it. | 是的 罗曼 你做到了 |
[58:24] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[58:26] | I got it. | 我做到了 |
[58:31] | You following me? | 你在跟着我吗 |
[58:44] | Go there. | 去那边 |
[58:46] | Come on. | 快点 |
[58:47] | What did I tell you? Go there. | 我跟你说什么了 去那边 |
[58:53] | Why you not listening to me? | 你为什么不听我的话 |
[58:57] | Give me some space. | 给我点个人空间吧 |
[59:01] | Welcome to today’s restorative justice session, | 欢迎来到今天的恢复性司法会议 |
[59:05] | otherwise known as anger management. | 除此之外也被称为愤怒管理 |
[59:07] | I want to commend you all again | 我想再次表扬你们 |
[59:10] | for making the courageous decision | 因为你们做出了 |
[59:12] | to understand and address | 理解并坦白自己对受害者造成的伤害 |
[59:15] | the harm that you caused the victims of your crimes. | 这一勇敢的决定 |
[59:19] | And welcome to our new participant, Roman Coleman. | 下面欢迎我们的新成员 罗曼·科曼 |
[59:22] | Roman, thank you for making the choice to come. | 罗曼 感谢你来参加此次互助会 |
[59:28] | Today, our goal is to experience empathy, | 我们今天的目标是体验情感的共鸣 |
[59:33] | to understand the power of an apology | 理解道歉带来的力量 |
[59:36] | and to be open to our faults. | 并且学会接受自己犯下的错误 |
[59:44] | Who would like to start? | 谁愿意先讲 |
[59:50] | Remember, this is a safe space. | 请牢记 我们这里是安全的地方 |
[59:52] | You guys have already made a lot of headway here. | 你们已经在这取得了许多进步了 |
[59:59] | I got, uh, ten years for manslaughter. | 我因为过失杀人被判了十年 |
[1:00:03] | And how long from the thought of the crime | 你从想犯罪到实际犯罪 |
[1:00:06] | to the actual crime? | 花了多长时间呢 |
[1:00:11] | – About a second. – About a second. | -大概一秒 -一秒左右啊 |
[1:00:15] | 17 years for strong-arm robbery. | 我因为暴力抢劫被判了17年 |
[1:00:20] | 18 years. | 我被判了18年 |
[1:00:21] | For what? | 因为什么呢 |
[1:00:23] | For first-degree murder. | 因为一级谋杀罪 |
[1:00:25] | Since I was 14. | 从我14岁开始 |
[1:00:28] | And how long from the thought of the crime | 那你从计划犯罪到实际犯罪 |
[1:00:30] | to the actual crime? | 花了多久呢 |
[1:00:38] | Just spontaneous. | 就那么自然而然地发生了 |
[1:00:40] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[1:00:42] | Five seconds. | 五秒 |
[1:00:49] | 22 seconds. | 二十二秒 |
[1:00:51] | About three seconds. | 大概三秒 |
[1:00:53] | How long have you been in prison? | 你在监狱里待了多久了 |
[1:01:02] | 12 years. | 十二年了 |
[1:01:04] | And how long from the thought of the crime | 你从计划犯罪到实际犯罪 |
[1:01:06] | to the actual crime? | 用了多久呢 |
[1:01:13] | Split second. | 一瞬间 |
[1:01:42] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[1:01:52] | It was nice what you wrote to me. | 谢谢你给我写信 |
[1:02:01] | So, what is it you want to tell me? | 所以你想告诉我什么呢 |
[1:02:06] | I’m working outdoors… | 我在室外工作 |
[1:02:09] | with horses. | 和马一起 |
[1:02:11] | Horses. | 马啊 |
[1:02:14] | The ones you see on your way in here. | 就是你你过来的路上看到的那些马 |
[1:02:16] | I’m riding ’em. I’m training ’em. | 我骑马也训练马 |
[1:02:19] | We got this auction thing coming up next week. | 下周我们就将举办拍卖会了 |
[1:02:23] | I’d like you to come. | 我希望你能来 |
[1:02:25] | Sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[1:02:26] | I think you’d like him. | 我觉得你会喜欢它的 |
[1:02:30] | His name is Marquis. That’s my horse. | 它叫马库斯 是我训练的马 |
[1:02:33] | You think riding horses can change anything? | 你觉得骑马能改变任何事情吗 |
[1:02:46] | I want to ask you something. | 我想请求你做一件事情 |
[1:02:49] | Something I don’t deserve. | 我不配请求你做这件事情 |
[1:02:51] | I know that. | 我知道的 |
[1:02:54] | I want you to hear me out. | 我想请你听我说完 |
[1:02:58] | What’s that? | 说吧 |
[1:03:08] | There’s so many things… | 有很多事情 |
[1:03:14] | …I’ve been wanting to say for such a long time. | 我一直很想说 想了很久了 |
[1:03:24] | I’m not who I used to be. I… | 我不是过去的我了 |
[1:03:27] | Whatever happened was an accident. | 发生的一切都是场意外 |
[1:03:39] | I never meant to hurt her. | 我从来没想着去伤害她 |
[1:03:44] | And whatever I’ve done… | 不论我做了什么 |
[1:03:51] | …you’ll always be my-my baby girl. | 你永远是我的宝贝女儿 |
[1:04:00] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 |
[1:04:13] | Come on, sit down. Sit down. | 拜托 坐下吧 别走 |
[1:04:25] | I-I don’t remember everything. | 我什么都不记得了 |
[1:04:30] | She flushed my party stuff down the drain. | 她把我开派对的东西冲到下水道去了 |
[1:04:40] | She was looking out for me, and I didn’t see it like that. | 她在为我着想 但我并不那么认为 |
[1:04:45] | She started yelling. | 她开始大喊大叫 |
[1:04:49] | I started yelling. | 我也开始吼叫 |
[1:04:53] | We got into a fight. | 我们就打架了 |
[1:04:56] | Running around the house. | 在房子里上蹿下跳 |
[1:05:02] | And she hit me. | 然后她打了我 |
[1:05:10] | I hit her back. | 我就打回去了 |
[1:05:13] | I was so angry. | 我当时很生气 |
[1:05:18] | So I hit her head against the sink. | 因此我把她的头撞向厨房水槽 |
[1:05:25] | Until her skull cracked. | 直到她的头骨碎了 |
[1:05:29] | I was a kid. I… | 我那时候太年轻 |
[1:05:31] | I was a kid. | 我才是小孩子 |
[1:05:35] | You left me alone to take care of my mom. | 你把我自己丢下 让我照顾妈妈 |
[1:05:41] | To dress her and feed her and wipe her ass | 让我每天给她穿衣服 喂她吃饭 |
[1:05:46] | and give her her medicine every day. | 帮她擦屁股 还要每天给她吃药 |
[1:05:51] | Do you know what that was like? | 你知道那是什么感受吗 |
[1:05:59] | Do you know what that was like? | 你知道吗 你不知道 |
[1:06:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:06:13] | I love you so mu… | 我非常爱你 |
[1:06:18] | You’ll never know. | 你从来不知道我有多爱你 |
[1:06:27] | One day, someday, I’ll make it up to you. | 总有一天 我会补偿你的 |
[1:06:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:08:45] | I just want to say to all of you, | 我要跟你们所有人讲明 |
[1:08:48] | we’re not training these horses | 我们不是为了小孩的生日派对和玩闹 |
[1:08:50] | for little kids’ birthday parties and pony rides. | 而训练这些马的 |
[1:08:53] | Some of these horses are gonna go and protect | 其中一些马将去 |
[1:08:56] | the United States border down there. | 保卫美国的边界 |
[1:08:59] | So you got to get ’em used to racing and chasing. | 所以你们要让他们习惯赛马和你追我赶 |
[1:09:04] | – Got it? – Yes, sir. Yes, boss. | -明白了吗 -明白 老大 |
[1:09:06] | Tell you what, man. You see my cousin, | 我跟你讲 你一看见我的表哥 |
[1:09:08] | you run the other way, all right? | 就跑另一边 好吧 |
[1:09:11] | Come on, we’re out of here, Thomas. | 快点儿托马斯 我们要离开这里了 |
[1:09:38] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:09:40] | Everybody on the fucking ground now! | 所有人现在都他娘的趴在地上 |
[1:09:42] | Everybody on the fucking ground! | 所有人都他娘的趴地上 |
[1:09:45] | Now! Down, down! | 快点 趴下 |
[1:09:47] | Everybody down, down! | 所有人趴下 |
[1:09:50] | Don’t move! Face in the dirt! | 不许动 脸朝下 |
[1:09:53] | Control, I need backup on the lower yard. | 控制中心 室外场地需要支援 |
[1:09:55] | I got a man down. I need medical. | 一名男子倒下了 需要医疗救护 |
[1:09:58] | I need backup now. | 我现在需要支援 |
[1:10:01] | Hey, is that Henry, cuz? | 那是亨利吗 |
[1:10:03] | Don’t move. Shut up! | 不许动 闭上嘴 |
[1:10:04] | Get your face in the dirt! | 把脸朝下 |
[1:10:07] | Tower, if anybody moves… | 塔尔 如果谁动了 |
[1:10:44] | You fucking piece of… | 你他妈 |
[1:10:46] | You fucking piece of shit. | 你他妈个狗屎 |
[1:10:58] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[1:12:26] | Spirits never break. | 精神永不磨灭 |
[1:12:31] | I don’t know that my spirit’s broken, | 我都不知道我已经没有斗志了 |
[1:12:35] | but it took a hell of a beating today, | 但我要告诉你 |
[1:12:37] | I’ll tell you that. | 那是因为今天恶劣至极的殴打 |
[1:12:53] | I’ll ride his horse. | 我要骑他的马 |
[1:12:55] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[1:12:57] | Get it done. | 放手去做吧 |
[1:13:01] | Proud to work with you. | 和你们共事我很骄傲 |
[1:13:02] | – Good night. – Night, boss. | -晚安 -晚安 老大 |
[1:13:05] | See y’all tomorrow morning. | 明早见 |
[1:13:07] | We’ll ride for Henry. | 我们会为了亨利好好骑马 |
[1:14:38] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[1:14:48] | You think she’s gonna come? | 你觉得她会来吗 |
[1:14:56] | Well, folks, thank you for showing up, | 感谢大家的到场 |
[1:14:59] | and I want to welcome you | 欢迎你们来到 |
[1:15:01] | to the 25th Nevada State Wild Horse Inmate Auction. | 第二十五届内华达州囚犯野马拍卖会 |
[1:15:08] | Okay, everybody, get ready. | 好了 大家准备 |
[1:15:10] | It’s almost showtime. | 好戏就快上演了 |
[1:15:12] | In association, we got to give a shout-out | 感谢土地管理局 |
[1:15:14] | to the Bureau of Land Management. | 对我们的支持 |
[1:15:17] | And together, we’re all real proud to present | 能向大家展示你们见过的最出色的动物 |
[1:15:20] | some of the most beautiful animals you will ever see. | 我们对此感到很骄傲 |
[1:15:24] | Thanks to you– | 因为你们的存在 |
[1:15:26] | farmers, ranchers, Border Patrol, police– | 农民 牧场主 边境巡逻队 警察 |
[1:15:30] | they’ll find a home today. | 这些马将于今日找到自己的归宿 |
[1:15:33] | So give it up for my men. | 让我们一起用热烈的掌声欢迎我的骑士们 |
[1:15:36] | Yeah, give it up for them. | 一起为他们鼓掌 |
[1:16:01] | Attaboy, Thomas. | 好样的 托马斯 |
[1:16:28] | * Oh say can you see * | * 你是否看见 * |
[1:16:33] | * By the dawn’s early light * | * 在黎明中的第一道闪光 * |
[1:16:37] | * What so proudly we hailed * | * 是什么让我们如此骄傲 * |
[1:16:41] | * At the twilight’s last gleaming * | * 在暮光中最后的闪光 * |
[1:16:46] | * Whose broad stripes and bright stars * | * 谁的臂章和繁星 * |
[1:16:50] | * Through the perilous fight * | * 历经艰险的战斗 * |
[1:16:54] | * Over the ramparts we watched * | * 在城墙之上 * |
[1:16:59] | * Were so gallantly streaming? * | * 英勇地随风飘扬 * |
[1:17:03] | * And the rockets’ red glare * | * 火箭耀眼的红光 * |
[1:17:07] | * The bombs bursting in air * | * 在空中爆裂的炸弹 * |
[1:17:12] | * Gave proof through the night * | * 见证了整个夜晚 * |
[1:17:16] | * That our flag was still there * | * 我们的旗帜依然飘扬 * |
[1:17:21] | * Oh say does that star-spangled banner yet wave * | * 星光闪耀的旗帜仍在随风摆动 * |
[1:17:32] | * Over the land of the free * | * 在这自由之境 * |
[1:17:40] | * And the home of the brave? * | * 在这勇者故土 * |
[1:17:53] | For start | 首先 |
[1:17:56] | Thomas Youngblood on T-Bird, | 有请骚气的马中豪杰托马斯 |
[1:17:59] | trained by Henry Cooper. | 训练师为亨利·库伯 |
[1:18:03] | All right, Thomas, bring him in. | 带托马斯进来 |
[1:18:05] | This is number 1283, first horse today. | 这是1283号 今天的第一匹马 |
[1:18:07] | Blaze face, three white feet. | 白焰脸 三蹄踏雪 |
[1:18:09] | What do we get for him? | 他的价格究竟能到多少 |
[1:18:11] | Now, how about, uh, 1,500? | 好了 1500块怎么样 |
[1:18:12] | 15. Can we get 15? | 1500 能要到1500吗 |
[1:18:13] | Can we get 15? | 能要到1500吗 |
[1:18:14] | Get 500 to start. 500. | 起价500块 500块 |
[1:18:16] | Now half. Can we get 550? | 550了 能要到550块吗 |
[1:18:18] | Anybody for 550? | 有人出价吗 |
[1:18:18] | How about $600? I’m at five and a half. | 600块如何 现在是550块 |
[1:18:21] | Want to get 600, 650, now seven. | 想要到600 650 现在700 |
[1:18:23] | Six and a half. | 650块 |
[1:18:24] | Want to get seven, seven to buy him. | 想要700块 700块买下他 |
[1:18:25] | You, can we get $700? | 你 能出到700块吗 |
[1:18:26] | Seven, seven and a half. | 700 750块 |
[1:18:27] | 800, now half, now nine! | 800 850 现在900了 |
[1:18:28] | I’m at nine! Now nine and a half. | 已经900了 现在950 |
[1:18:30] | Your turn again. I’m at nine. | 又该你了 现在是900 |
[1:18:31] | Want to get nine and half. | 想要950 |
[1:18:32] | Don’t let him get away for that nine and a half. | 别让他950捡个大便宜跑了 |
[1:18:34] | $1,000. Now 1,050. | 1000块 现在1050块 |
[1:18:36] | I’m at 1,000. | 现在是1000块 |
[1:18:37] | Can we get 1,050? Can we get 1,050? | 能要到1050吗 能要到1050吗 |
[1:18:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:18:40] | Now 11, now a half, | 现在1100 1150 |
[1:18:41] | now 12. | 已经1200了 |
[1:18:42] | Uh, 12, 12, | 1200一次 1200两次 |
[1:18:43] | 12. | 1200三次 |
[1:18:43] | Anybody going to 1,200? | 有高于1200的吗 |
[1:18:45] | Sold him right here, $1,200, 1,200. | 成交 售价1200 |
[1:18:49] | Let’s have a big hand for Tom and T-Bird. | 让我们恭喜汤姆和雷鸟 |
[1:18:51] | Hell no, man. 1,200? | 该死的 老兄 1200块 |
[1:18:53] | I’m telling you, Henry would’ve got | 我告诉你 亨利的话能拿到 |
[1:18:54] | three times more than that, straight out, man. | 比你这个高三倍的价格 我直说 |
[1:18:56] | Sold to the Las Vegas Police Department | 卖给了拉斯维加斯警局 |
[1:18:58] | at $1,200. | 售价1200块 |
[1:19:02] | Next up, Michael Anderson on Lollypop. | 接着迈克·安德森骑棒棒糖出场 |
[1:19:07] | He’s number 1287. | 他的号码是1287号 |
[1:19:09] | Hey, what are we gonna get for him? | 他的价格究竟能到多少 |
[1:19:11] | You tell me something, what do you think about 2,500 for him? | 你告诉我实话 你觉得2500块如何 |
[1:19:14] | Here, 25, 25. Can we get 25? | 这里 2500块 能到2500吗 |
[1:19:16] | Anybody bid 25? Can we get $1,000? | 2500有人出价吗 能到1000吗 |
[1:19:25] | Back, back. Oh, you gotta let… | 退后 退后 你得让… |
[1:19:26] | you gotta let him think about it. | 你得让他想想 |
[1:19:28] | He’s… You’re trying to rush him too much. | 他…你把他逼的太紧了 |
[1:19:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:19:35] | Go. Go on. | 去吧 去吧 |
[1:19:37] | No, no, man, you gotta take it easy. | 不行 老兄 你得悠着点 |
[1:19:40] | I’m serious. This is… | 我很认真的 这个… |
[1:19:41] | He’s gonna blow up on you. | 他会冲你发狂的 |
[1:19:44] | Back. It’s okay. | 后退 没关系 |
[1:19:46] | That’s it. That’s right. | 对了 对了 |
[1:19:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:21] | Okay, just remember, all the proceeds of the auction | 好吧 请记住 所有拍卖所得 |
[1:20:24] | will go directly to the Bureau of Land Management’s | 都会直接进入土地管理局 |
[1:20:28] | Wild Mustang Conservation Program. | 野马保护项目 |
[1:20:32] | Remember along with me, folks, | 各位请务必记住 |
[1:20:34] | these horses need your help. | 这些马需要您的帮助 |
[1:20:37] | And we’ve come to the final horse and rider | 现在是今天拍卖会的最后一匹马 |
[1:20:40] | of today’s auction. | 和他的骑手出场 |
[1:20:43] | – Marquis… – Calm down. | -马库斯 -别紧张 |
[1:20:46] | and Roman Coleman. Come on. | 和罗曼·科曼 请上来 |
[1:20:54] | Let’s go. | 咱们走吧 |
[1:21:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[1:21:20] | You didn’t see that coming? | 你没预料到这种事会发生吗 |
[1:21:24] | Goddamn, Roman. | 该死 罗曼 |
[1:21:25] | That’s what’s up! | 那是问好 |
[1:21:27] | Yeah, man. Way to go, boy. | 没错 老兄 很好 孩子 |
[1:21:30] | Way to go. | 很好 |
[1:21:34] | Hey, hey, show it off! | 嗨 让他慢下来 |
[1:21:40] | – Good boy. – All right, folks, | -好孩子 -好了 伙计们 |
[1:21:41] | and what are we gonna get for him? | 他的价格究竟能到多少 |
[1:21:43] | I want to get 1,500. | 我想要到1500 |
[1:21:44] | 15, want 15, want 15, | 1500 想要1500 |
[1:21:45] | want 1,500. | 想要1500 |
[1:21:46] | $1,000. 500 here, | 1000块 这边出500 |
[1:21:48] | now 600. | 现在600 |
[1:21:48] | I’m at five. Want to get 600. | 现在是500块 想要到600块 |
[1:21:50] | 600, sir. 600, | 600块 先生 600 |
[1:21:51] | now seven. | 现在700 |
[1:21:51] | Seven. You want to give seven, ma’am? | 700 你想出700吗 女士 |
[1:21:53] | Seven. Now 800, sir. | 700 现在800 先生 |
[1:21:54] | Eight, eight. Want to get eight, eight. | 800 800 想要800 |
[1:21:56] | Your turn. Now 800, | 该你了 现在800 |
[1:21:57] | now nine, now nine, now nine. | 现在900 900 900 |
[1:21:58] | Yep! Now 1,000. I’m at nine. | 很好 现在是1000 到900了 |
[1:21:59] | Want to get, want to get $1,000. | 想要1000块 想要1000块 |
[1:22:01] | $1,000. Thank you. Now 1,100. | 1000块 谢谢 现在1100块 |
[1:22:03] | 11 to buy him. | 1100买下他 |
[1:22:03] | You want to give 11 for him? | 你想给他出1100吗 |
[1:22:05] | 11, 11 to buy him, 11 would, 11, 11, | 1100买下他 1100就够 |
[1:22:07] | ten and a half. | 1050块 |
[1:22:07] | 11 and a half. 11 and a half. | 1150块 1150块 |
[1:22:09] | Can we get 11 and a half? Now 12. | 有人出1150吗 现在要1200 |
[1:22:11] | 12, now half. | 1200 现在要1250 |
[1:22:12] | Can we get 12 and a half? | 有人出1200吗 |
[1:22:13] | 11. Can we get 12 and a half to buy him? | 1100 有人出1250买他们吗 |
[1:22:15] | 11 to buy him. | 1100买下他 |
[1:22:16] | You want to give 11 for him? | 你想给他出1100吗 |
[1:22:17] | 11, 11 to buy him, 11 would, 11, | 1100买下他 1100就够 |
[1:22:19] | 11, ten and a half. | 1100 1050块 |
[1:22:20] | 11 and a half. 11 and a half. | 1150块 1150块 |
[1:22:21] | Can we get 11 and a half? Now 12. | 有人出1150吗 现在要1200 |
[1:22:23] | 12, now half. | 1200 现在要1250 |
[1:22:24] | Can we get 12 and a half? | 我们能要到1250吗 |
[1:22:49] | Marquis! Marquis! | 马库斯 马库斯 |
[1:22:55] | Somebody help him! | 谁来帮帮他 |
[1:23:08] | Thomas! | 托马斯 |
[1:23:10] | Thomas, get in there! | 托马斯 进来 |
[1:23:12] | Somebody grab him! | 谁来抓住他 |
[1:23:13] | Get the ketamine and control him! | 去拿克他命 把他控制住 |
[1:23:22] | Help me! Help me! | 救命 救命 |
[1:23:46] | I have Coleman here, sir. | 科曼来了 先生 |
[1:23:48] | – Bring him in. – Come on in, Coleman. | -带他进来 -进来 科曼 |
[1:23:57] | Well, get that shit off his wrists. | 把那些东西从他身上去掉 |
[1:24:00] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[1:24:07] | Thank you, bud. | 谢谢 老兄 |
[1:24:08] | You wait outside, that’d be cool. | 你在外面等着 就好了 |
[1:24:10] | – Yes, sir. – Thank you. | -遵命 先生 -谢谢 |
[1:24:11] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[1:24:15] | See there? | 坐那里吗 |
[1:24:17] | 42 years ago, me in the saddle. | 42年前 我坐在马鞍上的样子 |
[1:24:25] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你想见我吗 先生 |
[1:24:28] | They’re shutting the program down. | 他们要关停这个项目 |
[1:24:33] | I’m really sorry, sir. | 我真的很抱歉 先生 |
[1:24:37] | You’re sorry? | 你很抱歉 |
[1:24:40] | Jesus Christ, don’t tell me you’re sorry. | 天哪 别跟我说你很抱歉 |
[1:24:41] | Go out there and tell your horse you’re sorry. | 出去告诉你的马你很抱歉吧 |
[1:24:44] | ‘Cause when the vet gets here… | 因为等兽医来了以后 |
[1:24:46] | he’s gonna put him down. | 他会把他安乐死的 |
[1:24:49] | – What are you talking about? – That surprises you? | -你在说什么 -让你惊讶吗 |
[1:24:53] | You have to remember something. | 你给我记住一件事 |
[1:24:56] | I’ve worked with horses a long goddamn time. | 我他妈跟这些马相处已经很长时间了 |
[1:25:00] | And some you can break… | 有的马会被驯服 |
[1:25:05] | and some you can’t. | 有的不行 |
[1:25:11] | And you know what else is a real shame? | 你知道还有什么很遗憾吗 |
[1:25:17] | The humpty-dumpty way | 他们用那种蠢笨的方式 |
[1:25:19] | they put that goddamn fence back together again. | 又把那个该死的围栏架起来了 |
[1:25:21] | With adhesive tape. | 用胶带 |
[1:25:23] | Just like on your head– adhesive tape. | 就想你想到的 胶带 |
[1:25:26] | To mend a fucking fence? Jesus Christ. | 修个破栅栏 天哪 |
[1:26:10] | Marquis. | 马库斯 |
[1:26:31] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:26:36] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[1:26:45] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:26:59] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:27:01] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:27:14] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[1:27:23] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[1:27:25] | Get in there. | 进来 |
[1:27:27] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[1:27:29] | Wait a minute. | 等一分钟 |
[1:27:32] | No. Come on. | 不行 过来 |
[1:27:35] | No. Come on. | 不行 过来 |
[1:27:38] | Go there. Go there. | 去那边 去那边 |
[1:27:40] | Marquis. Marquis. | 马库斯 马库斯 |
[1:27:42] | Marquis. | 马库斯 |
[1:27:43] | You got to go. When I say go, you go. | 你得走了 我说走你就跑 |
[1:27:46] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:27:48] | Marquis, get out of here. | 马库斯 快出去 |
[1:27:50] | Get out there! | 跑外面去 |
[1:28:03] | Down now! | 趴下 |
[1:28:07] | Coleman, get on the fucking ground! | 科曼 你他妈给我趴下 |
[1:28:08] | I’m not going anywhere! | 我哪里都不去 |
[1:28:10] | – I’m not going anywhere. – Get on your knees! | -我哪里都不去 -跪下 |
[1:28:11] | I promise, I’m not going anywhere! | 我保证 我哪里也不去 |
[1:28:13] | Get on your knees! Put your hands on your head! | 跪下 把手放在头上 |
[1:28:16] | Onto the ground! | 跪下 |
[1:28:46] | When I was six, I, uh, | 我六岁的时候 我… |
[1:28:51] | started to write letters of support to your parole board. | 开始写支持你假释的信给你的委员会 |
[1:28:56] | But your parole was always denied, so… | 但是你的假释申请总被拒绝 |
[1:29:02] | I thought it was my fault that you were still in prison, | 我想是我的错让你还待在监狱 |
[1:29:06] | because I… | 因为我 |
[1:29:08] | I wasn’t a good enough writer. | 我写的信文笔不好 |
[1:29:15] | Then, when I got older, I understood. | 之后我慢慢长大 就明白了 |
[1:29:20] | You didn’t want to get out. | 是你不想出来 |
[1:29:24] | So I stopped writing. | 所以我不再写信了 |
[1:29:30] | I kept one of those letters. | 我留了其中一封信 |
[1:29:35] | “My dad is fun. | “我爸爸很有趣 |
[1:29:37] | Send him back home.” | 让他回家吧” |
[1:29:55] | Next time, I’ll bring Martin. | 下次我带马丁来 |
[1:30:00] | He’s your grandson. | 他是你的孙子 |
[1:30:51] | 野马收容项目至今依旧存在于 亚利桑那 加州 科罗拉多 堪萨斯 内华达和怀俄明 | |
[1:30:55] | 参与者出狱后 极有可能重新犯案 | |
[1:31:45] | 2016年北内华达州改造中心 野马收留处 |