英文名称:Real Steel
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:11] | Hang on, hang on. Yeah. | 等一下啊 喂 |
[03:17] | Where are you, Charlie? More importantly, where is my money? | 查理你在哪里? 关键是 我的钱呢? |
[03:20] | – You’re into me for 30 grand. – Jack, I’m going to pay you. | – 你还欠着我三万呢 – 杰克 我会还你钱的 |
[03:23] | This ain’t Jack! Lt’s Bill Panner. | 我不是杰克! 我是比尔·潘纳 |
[03:25] | You owe Jack money, too? Charlie, you pay me first! | 你还欠杰克钱? 查理 你得先还给我! |
[03:29] | Bill. We’re good, buddy. I got your money. It’s right here in my hand. | 比尔 兄弟你放心 我能还你的钱 就在我手头上呢 |
[03:34] | Why don’t we meet up on the…? | 要不我们去… 碰个头? |
[03:40] | – Your phone’s going all screwy. Hello? – I’m losing you. | – 你那信号很差啊 喂? – 我听不清啊 |
[03:44] | I can’t hear what you’re say… | 你说什么… |
[03:48] | Hey, mister. Is that Ambush? | 先生 你好 这个就是伏击者吗? |
[03:53] | – Yeah. – Can we see him? | – 是啊 – 我们能看看他吗? |
[03:56] | – You want to see him? – Yeah. | – 你们想见他? – 嗯 |
[03:59] | Give me a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[04:07] | This… | 这… |
[04:10] | is Ambush. Wakey, wakey. | 就是伏击者 起床起床 |
[04:33] | – What robot is he fighting? – Actually he’s going to fight… | – 他今天要打哪个机器人? – 事实上 他今天要打的是… |
[04:36] | Whoa, little lady. What are you doing? | 喔 小丫头 你这是要干嘛? |
[04:38] | Can we get a picture with him? | 我们能跟他合个影吗? |
[04:39] | Sure. For five dollars. | 当然可以 给五块钱 |
[04:41] | You want five dollars? Seriously? | 你要收五块钱? 说真的吗? |
[04:43] | No, I want five dollars immediately. | 是 我现在就要收五块钱 |
[04:46] | Come on, guys. | 算了 走吧 |
[04:49] | – All right, I’m kidding. Three bucks. – Whatever. | – 好吧 我说着玩的 三块钱 – 随你便 |
[04:53] | – How about $2.50? – You suck! | – 要不两块五? – 你太逊了! |
[04:59] | It’s going to be one of those towns, huh? | 这里的人跟其它地方没什么两样 对吧? |
[05:02] | Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 2020 San Leandro County Fair. | 女士们先生们 欢迎大家光临2020年 圣莱安德罗乡村集市 |
[05:07] | Please take your seats. We’re almost ready to get this thing started. | 请大家入座 表演马上就要开始了 |
[05:13] | I was told my bot was fighting an 800-pound steer. | 你们跟我说我的机器人要打的是一头800磅的牛 |
[05:15] | That is not 800 pounds, knucklehead. | 那个不止800磅 白痴 |
[05:18] | Charlie “the Can Do Kid” Kenton. Time has not been good to you, my friend. | 查理·肯顿 我们的”大无畏”先生 岁月不饶人啊 |
[05:23] | – Ricky, we got a big problem here. – Slow down there, hoss. | – 里奇 这里有问题啊 – 慢慢说 兄弟 |
[05:28] | Last time I saw you, you were staring at the ceiling at the Sam Houston Center | 我上回见你的时候 你躺在圣·休斯顿中心的发呆 |
[05:33] | with the taste of my right cross all over your face. | 回味着我那把你打得变猪头的右钩拳 |
[05:37] | – Are we good to go here? – Yeah. | – 我们可以开始了吗? – 可以了 |
[05:39] | We agreed that my boxer would fight an 800-pound steer for three grand. | 我们说好我的机器人打一头800磅的牛 赢了拿3000块 |
[05:43] | – Am I right? – Yes, sir. We did. | – 是不是? – 是的先生 是这么说的 |
[05:45] | That bull is like 2,000 pounds. | 但这头牛至少2000磅 |
[05:47] | I’ll tell you something. | 我慢慢跟你说 |
[05:49] | Your bot don’t fight, you don’t get paid! How about that? | 你的机器人要是不打 那你就拿不了一分钱! 这个怎么样? |
[05:55] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚一边儿去 |
[06:01] | Why don’t we make this more interesting. My bot against your bull, straight up. | 那我们为什么不来点有意思的 我的机器人就这样打你的牛 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1342个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:188个,六级词汇:107个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:152个,考研词汇:219个,专四词汇:171个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:416个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:04] | – How much? – Twenty grand, winner takes all. | – 赌多少? – 两万 赢的人全拿 |
[06:07] | – Twenty grand. You got 20 grand? – In a safe in my truck. | – 两万 你有两万吗? – 我车里的保险柜里就有 |
[06:13] | All right, Charlie. | 好啊 查理 |
[06:14] | Twenty grand it is, but if you lose and you welch, | 那就赌两万 但如果你输了又想逃跑赖账 |
[06:19] | I’ll come after you and beat you to within an inch of your life. | 我会追杀你 然后把你打得半死 奄奄一息 |
[06:21] | You know that I can do that because I already done done it! | 你知道我做得到 因为我已经做到过了! |
[06:23] | What’s your problem? In life you get too close, in the ring you stand back like a girl. Just shake. | 你干什么? 场外你靠这么近 在场上又像娘们儿一样缩那么后面 握个手嘛 |
[06:28] | All right. Shake and pow! Just like that once again. You want to dance again? | 好啊 握手 然后 啪! 就是那回一样 你还想来一次吗? |
[06:33] | Cheer for this guy. Give him some luck. He needs some luck, y’all. | 大家给他鼓鼓掌 祝他好运吧 他需要好运 |
[06:37] | Don’t touch that bull. | 别碰那头牛 |
[06:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, I got to ask, | 女士们先生们 我想问 |
[06:42] | do we have any fans of robot boxing here today? | 今天在座的有没有喜欢机器人拳手的观众? |
[06:48] | Now, listen, friends, I understand | 现在 听着我的朋友们 我理解 |
[06:50] | we can’t all afford to go all the way over there to Dallas | 我们的钱不多 无法直奔达拉斯 再花上300块钱 |
[06:54] | and pay $300 for one of those World Robot Boxing League fights. | 去看一场世界机器人拳击联盟的比赛 |
[06:59] | So, I decided that I would bring a robot boxing match | 于是 我决定把机器人拳击赛带到 |
[07:02] | right here to our little fair here in San Leandro. | 我们圣莱安德罗的这个小集市上来 |
[07:06] | How about that? | 你们说怎么样? |
[07:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you, | 女士们先生们 我们有请 |
[07:14] | Ambush! | 伏击者上场! |
[07:17] | Let’s do it! | 来吧! |
[07:21] | All right, big fella. | 好吧 大个子 |
[07:28] | He’s a big fella, ain’t he? | 他真是个庞然大物啊 对吧? |
[07:30] | Take a turn. Let them see how beautiful you are. | 转个身 叫他们看看你有多帅气 |
[07:38] | Show them some power. | 给他们看看你的力量 |
[07:41] | Look at that. He’s getting all kung fu-y on us. | 看看他 他在给我们表演功夫啊 |
[07:45] | Yeah, big fella. | 好啊 大个子 |
[07:46] | Ambush’s opponent today, he’s last year’s runner-up | 今天伏击者的对手 就是去年 |
[07:49] | in the baddest of the bulls competition, | 最佳公牛大赛的亚军 |
[07:51] | ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[07:54] | Black Thunder! | 黑旋风! |
[07:59] | – Let’s get it on! – Let’s get this thing started. | – 让我们 开始吧! – 开干吧 |
[08:05] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点能耐? |
[08:08] | Yeah, brother. Bring it on. | 好啊小子 放马过来吧 |
[08:20] | Take him, take him. | 逮住他 逮住他 |
[08:23] | Ambush lays the smackdown on that prime beef. | 伏击者直接把我们的公牛放倒了 |
[08:33] | I got more for you, big fella. We’re just getting started. | 好戏还在后面呢 大家伙 我们只是热热身 |
[08:38] | OK. Jump, now! | 好的 跳起来 就现在! |
[08:48] | Ambush, decks Black Thunder, | 伏击者一拳击倒了黑旋风 |
[08:49] | but when you mess with the bull, you’re going to get the horns. | 但是当你惹怒了公牛 就要准备见识他锋利的犄角了 |
[08:56] | You like that. I can tell. You like that. | 你喜欢这个 我看得出来 你喜欢 |
[09:00] | Jesus. Turn around! | 天哪 快转身! |
[09:05] | Ricky! Ricky, stop this thing! | 里奇! 里奇 快结束这个比赛! |
[09:18] | Come on. We’re still in this thing. Just hop. Hop. | 快起来 我们还得接着打 就这样跳 跳 |
[09:22] | That’s it. Come on. | 就是这样 加油 |
[09:27] | Ricky, enough! Enough! | 里奇 够了! 够了! |
[09:30] | I can’t hear you over the sound of your robot being destroyed. | 你机器人被虐的声音太大啦 听不见你说什么 |
[09:34] | Kill! | 杀了他! |
[09:38] | Come on, get up. | 快 站起来 |
[09:40] | Get up! Come on! | 站起来! 快啊! |
[09:45] | No! | 不! |
[09:50] | Come on, no. No, no, no! | 加油啊 不不不不! |
[09:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, let’s hear it for our warriors out here today | 女士们先生们 让我们热烈地感谢今天出战 |
[10:03] | at the 2020 San Leandro County Fair. | 2020年度圣莱安德罗乡村集市的勇士们 |
[10:05] | Thank you for coming out, | 感谢大家前来观战 |
[10:07] | and we’ll see you next time, because there will be one. | 我们下一场 不见不散 |
[10:12] | Give me that leg. | 把那条腿给我 |
[10:13] | Sure. For five dollars. | 当然 给我五块钱 |
[10:15] | Boo-yah! | 衰人! |
[10:19] | All right! That was ridonculous fun, now wasn’t it, ladies and gentlemen? | 好的! 女士们先生们 这场真打得真是太劲爆了 是不是? |
[10:25] | I’m going to come by for my money, Charlie boy. You best have it. | 我会过去收钱的 小查理 你最好拿得出来 |
[10:28] | – Everybody say “hey!” – Hey! | – 大家说 “嘿”! – “嘿”! |
[10:31] | – Everybody say “ho!” – Ho! | – 大家说 “呼”! – “呼”! |
[10:34] | How about that? How you doing there, little robot? | 怎么样啊? 在那里躺着感觉如何 小机器人? |
[10:54] | My keys, damn it. | 钥匙呢 该死的 |
[10:57] | One more step and I’ll drop you like your girlfriend. | 再上来一步我就跟撂你马子一样把你撂倒 |
[10:59] | Charlie, relax. | 查理 别紧张 |
[11:00] | I’m not paying you. That was a bogus fight. It cost me my last robot. | 我不会给你钱的 这场决斗不公平 把我最后一个机器人都搭上了 |
[11:03] | – Just listen to us. – Do you recall Caroline Fallon? | – 你先听我们说 – 你还记得卡洛琳·法罗吗? |
[11:07] | She’s my ex-girlfriend. I haven’t seen her in ten years. What does she want? | 她是我前女友 我十年都没见她了 她又要什么了? |
[11:10] | Nothing. She died. | 什么都不要 她去世了 |
[11:13] | Do you recall Max Kenton? | 你还记得马科斯·肯顿吗? |
[11:16] | He’s my son. He’s got to be nine. | 他是我儿子 估计有九岁了吧 |
[11:18] | – Eleven. – Eleven. OK. | – 十一岁了 – 好吧 十一岁 |
[11:21] | Is he dead, too? | 他也死了? |
[11:23] | No, he’s fine. That’s why we’re here. | 没 他好着呢 所以我们来找你 |
[11:52] | This court is convened to address the custodial status | 本场是为了传唤马科斯·肯顿 这位11岁男童的 |
[11:55] | of one Max Kenton, age 11. | 监护人情况而开庭 |
[11:58] | Mother, Caroline Fallon, deceased. Father, Charles Kenton. | 其母 卡洛琳·法罗 已过世 其父是查尔斯·肯顿 |
[12:03] | Debra Fallon Barnes, you’re the boy’s aunt. | 黛博拉·法罗·巴恩斯 你是这位男童的阿姨 |
[12:05] | Yes. As I’ve already told you, my husband, Marvin, is wealthy, | 是的 我已经说过 我的丈夫 马文 非常富有 |
[12:10] | and we can more than provide for Max. | 我们绝对能够抚养马科斯 |
[12:14] | I appreciate that, but per Texas state law, without a written will | 非常感谢 但根据德州的法律 如果没有书面遗嘱 |
[12:17] | next of kin retains custody. | 监护权则归直系血亲所有 |
[12:19] | Charles Kenton, who is aware of this custody hearing, | 查尔斯·肯顿 已经获悉本次关于监护权的听讯 |
[12:23] | and we are expecting him… | 那我们就应该等待他的… |
[12:24] | I need a new robot now. | 我现在要一个新的机器人 |
[12:27] | I had a big fight for Ambush next Saturday. | 下周六我的伏击者要有一场大战 |
[12:29] | I got to show up with something. | 我得去赶个场子 |
[12:31] | Noisy Boy is for sale? In his day, Noisy Boy was a killer. | 有人在卖”吵闹男孩”? 当年他可是个杀手啊 |
[12:36] | How much? That’s a good deal. What’s wrong with him? | 卖多少? 很划算啊 他出了什么问题? |
[12:40] | I can live with that. | 这个我不能接受 |
[12:42] | I don’t have it. | 我拿不出啊 |
[12:44] | Charles Kenton waived all of his rights to custody right after the boy was born. | 查尔斯·肯顿从那个孩子生下来就放弃了他的监护权 |
[12:48] | I can more than provide for Max. | 我能够很好地抚育马科斯 |
[12:53] | Please be Charles Kenton. | 请入座 查尔斯·肯顿 |
[12:57] | Charlie, yeah. | 我是查理 嗯 |
[13:00] | I’m here to sign some paper that releases my rights | 我来这里是要签一些文件 然后转交 |
[13:03] | to the custody of my son. | 对于我儿子的监护权 |
[13:05] | That’s why I’m here. Do I need to be here? | 我来就是为了这个 这个是不是要我来的? |
[13:07] | Charlie. | 查理啊 |
[13:09] | Do you even remember me? | 你还记得我吗? |
[13:11] | – Debra, Caroline’s sister. – Yeah, Debra. How are you? | – 黛博拉·卡洛琳的姐姐 – 是我 黛博拉 你好 |
[13:14] | Mr. Kenton. Please take a seat. | 肯顿先生 请就坐 |
[13:19] | Your Honor, may I please go and see my nephew now? | 法官大人 我现在能去看我的外甥吗? |
[13:23] | Yes, you may. | 是的 你可以 |
[13:24] | – How about you, Mr. Kenton? – What? | – 你呢 肯顿先生? – 我什么? |
[13:26] | You can spend some time with him, if you’d like. | 如果你想的话 你可以去陪陪他 |
[13:28] | – With the kid? – Yeah, the kid. | – 那个小孩? – 是的 那个小孩 |
[13:30] | – Max. Your son? – All right. | – 马科斯 你儿子 – 好吧 |
[13:32] | You’ve been working with those robots for so long, you’ve become one. | 你跟机器人打交道的时间久了 连自己也变成机器人 |
[13:37] | Honey, you wait right here. I’m going to be back. | 亲爱的你等在这里 我等下就回来 |
[13:39] | You take all the time you need, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 不用着急 |
[13:46] | Your Honor, I’d like to, at this juncture, | 法官大人 我希望 在这个关键时刻 |
[13:50] | step out and call my attorney, if that’s all right. | 出去给我的律师打一个电话 如果可以的话 |
[13:53] | Please. | 没有问题 |
[13:57] | Come on. Come on. There you are. | 快来快来 这就对了 |
[14:03] | He’ll be in a foster home. | 他会去一个寄养家庭 |
[14:05] | No, they find good families. Young. Energetic. Yeah. | 不 他们给他找了很好的家庭 年轻有活力 是的 |
[14:11] | Thanks, Michael. I will. OK. | 谢了 麦克 我会的 好 |
[14:17] | – Marvin Barnes. I’m Debra’s husband. – Right, yeah. | – 马文·巴恩 我是黛博拉的丈夫 – 哦 对 |
[14:21] | Debra really wants to adopt Max. | 黛博拉很希望收养马科斯 |
[14:26] | – I’m up for it. But… – Seventy-five grand. | – 我很支持这件事 但… – 给七万五 |
[14:30] | $75,000? You’re serious? | 七万五? 你有没有搞错? |
[14:36] | The thing is… | 事情是这样的… |
[14:39] | we’re supposed to go to Italy this summer | 我们今年夏天打算去意大利 |
[14:41] | with my oldest friend and his wife. | 和我的老朋友及其妻子 一同前往 |
[14:43] | Two months in Tuscany and all over. | 两个月在托斯卡纳区 还去些别的地方 |
[14:45] | Just the four of you. Sounds nice. | 就你们四个 听上去不错 |
[14:47] | We’ll be back in New York by the end of August. | 我们八月底回纽约 |
[14:50] | In August. A hundred. | 八月回来 那要给我十万 |
[14:53] | – $100,000? – You heard me. | – 十万? – 你没听错 |
[14:55] | – You’re crazy. – Not nearly as crazy as your wife | – 你真是疯了 – 如果你告诉你太太 |
[14:57] | if you tell her I just signed over that kid to the state of Texas. | 我已经把监护权交给德州政府 估计她会疯得更厉害吧 |
[15:01] | There’s a real way everyone gets what they want here. | 但有一种方法 能够让我们各取所需 |
[15:05] | So here’s what you’re going to do. | 所以你应该这么做 |
[15:07] | You’re going to tell your wife I’ll only sign over custody to her | 你得跟你太太说 只有我陪孩子过这个夏天 |
[15:10] | if I get to spend the summer with the kid first. | 我才肯签文件把监护权给她 |
[15:12] | Just tell her how guilty she made me feel | 就跟她说我这个失职的父亲 |
[15:15] | for being such a terrible absentee dad, | 是多么地痛心疾首 |
[15:17] | how I want to make good with junior, a little fatherly bonding, whatnot. | 我多想陪孩子 尽一个父亲的责任 等等等等 |
[15:22] | She’ll buy it, you get to be the hero and everybody wins. | 那她认了 你来做件好事 大家都得益 |
[15:29] | OK. But not a word about the money to Debra, you understand? | 可以 但绝对不许跟黛博拉提起钱的事情 明白吗? |
[15:33] | I understand. | 没有问题 |
[15:35] | I’ll give you 50 grand tonight when we drop off Max | 我们今晚把马科斯交给你的时候 我会给你五万 |
[15:37] | and the other 50 when we get back in August | 另外五万等我们八月底回来的时候我再给你 |
[15:40] | and you deliver him to us in New York. | 你要把他送到纽约来 |
[15:42] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 很高兴和你做这笔买卖 |
[15:47] | Your Honor, I’m happy we all took the time | 法官大人 很高兴我们能慎重地做出 |
[15:49] | to make the best decision for everyone. | 使大家都受益的决定 |
[15:54] | – Happy? – Yeah, it’s me. | – 开心吗? – 对 是我 |
[15:56] | I’m buying Noisy Boy. I got the money. | 我要买下”吵闹男孩” 我拿到钱了 |
[15:59] | Take him to Tallet’s Gym and I’ll meet you there. | 运到泰利的健身馆 我们那里见 |
[16:17] | Hello? | 人呢? |
[16:20] | Bailey? | 贝利啊? |
[16:21] | Some guy is here with the robot you’re buying, | 有人把你要买的机器人带来了 |
[16:23] | I gotta tell you Charlie, it smells like disaster to me. | 查理 我得告诉你 那个味道真是让我遭罪 |
[16:25] | Nice to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[16:27] | – Might I also say how cute you look. – Give it up. | – 我还得说 你真可爱 – 得了吧你 |
[16:30] | God, I need a shower. You want to take a shower? Come on. | 天哪我得洗个澡了 你想洗澡吗? 来吧 |
[16:33] | Let me make something clear. | 有件事我要说清楚 |
[16:35] | A creepy dude with a robot in a box | 一个怪胎带着一个装着机器人的箱子 |
[16:38] | has been sitting outside my gym for two hours. | 在我的健身馆外面蹲了两个小时 |
[16:41] | Putting aside the fact that you’re doing | 你在我家门前做这种在我看来是 |
[16:43] | what I’m guessing is a black market deal on my doorstep, | 黑市交易的事情 我先不跟你算账 |
[16:46] | how will you pay him when Ambush just got destroyed? | 可你的伏击者刚报销了 你怎么付他钱? |
[16:48] | The money is on its way. Just distract him. | 钱已经在路上了 忽悠他一下就是 |
[16:50] | I have been. It’s exhausting. | 我已经忽悠过了 这不管用的 |
[16:51] | – You’re the best. – Yeah? Really? | – 你是最棒的 – 是吗? 真的? |
[16:53] | Is that why you’re buying a $45,000 robot when you owe me six grand in rent? | 所以这就是你还欠我六千块房租 却跑去买一个四万五的机器人理由? |
[16:56] | – Because I’m the best? – Three. | – 就因为我很好? – 是三千 |
[16:58] | Six. Listen, there is a guy with real money who wants to buy this place. | 是六千 听我说 有一个大款想把这儿买下来 |
[17:03] | Come on. Like you’re really going to sell your dad’s gym. | 得了吧 说得好像你真的会把你爸的健身房给卖了 |
[17:06] | If you don’t make rent, I can’t make payments and I won’t have a choice. | 你不付租金 我就支付不起账单 我也没办法 |
[17:09] | Your father would climb out of his grave and kick your ass | 如果你把这儿卖了 |
[17:11] | – if you sold this place. – My father would climb out of his grave | – 你爸会从棺材里爬出来打死你的 – 我爸会从棺材里爬出来 |
[17:13] | and kick your ass. | 把你打个半死 |
[17:17] | Bailey? | 贝利啊? |
[17:24] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | – 别 – 别什么? |
[17:25] | Don’t do that. | 别来这套 |
[17:29] | – Don’t what? – Don’t do that thing. | – 别来什么啊? – 你想做那事儿 |
[17:33] | – No, you like that thing. – No. | – 不 你喜欢做那事儿 – 不 |
[17:35] | – Yeah. – No, I don’t like that thing. | – 你喜欢 – 不 我不喜欢做那事儿 |
[17:38] | I used to. Once. Briefly. Now I like money more. | 我以前喜欢 只有那么一阵 现在我更喜欢钱 |
[17:42] | – I don’t believe you. – I don’t care. | – 我不信 – 你爱信不信 |
[17:48] | Marvin. | 马文啊 |
[17:50] | Your money has arrived. | 你的钱到了 |
[17:54] | Marv. | 马文啊 |
[18:00] | Fifty grand, as promised. | 这是说好的五万块 |
[18:03] | Here are all our numbers and contact info over in Europe. | 这是我们在欧洲的所有电话号码和联系方式 |
[18:08] | So that’s everything there. | 全写在上面了 |
[18:13] | So Marvin tells me you want this time with Max. | 马文告诉我你在这段时间里你想陪陪马科斯 |
[18:16] | – Yeah. – You did the right thing, | – 是的 – 你把监护权交给我 |
[18:18] | giving me custody. | 是正确的选择 |
[18:19] | Caroline would have wanted that. | 这也是卡洛琳希望看到的 |
[18:22] | Now, have him back in New York on August 27th. | 记得在8月27日把他带回纽约 |
[18:26] | That’s a deal. | 一言为定 |
[18:28] | OK, let’s go get Max. OK? Let’s get Max. | 好了 我们去把马科斯带过来吧 好吗? 我们去带他过来 |
[18:35] | It’s OK. You want to go around the other side here and I’ll get Max? | 没事的 你走另一边 我来领马科斯出来 |
[18:40] | Hey. Max. See you, pal. | 嘿 马科斯 再见 小伙子 |
[18:45] | Max, we’ll see you at the end of the summer, honey. | 马科斯 夏天结束时我们再见 亲爱的 |
[18:57] | I’m Charlie. | 我是查理 |
[19:03] | It’s been a long time. You know, I’m your… | 好久不见 我是你的… |
[19:05] | – You screwed me. – Nice mouth. | – 我的好日子被你毁了 – 小嘴真厉害 |
[19:08] | Do you know where they’re going? | 你知道他们去哪儿吗? |
[19:09] | – Italy? – Yeah, Italy. | – 意大利? – 没错 意大利 |
[19:11] | So how did I get stuck here with you? | 那我怎么会和你混在一块儿? |
[19:12] | Relax, kid. You got a whole life of fine living ahead of you. | 别担心 孩子 以后有的是好日子等着你 |
[19:15] | Charlie! | 查理啊! |
[19:17] | Dude’s pissed. He’s going to take off. | 那家伙生气了 他要走了 |
[19:21] | – Did Marvin give you that money? – Here, just close the deal. | – 这钱是马文给你的吗? – 给 去付钱吧 |
[19:23] | I’ll be right there, OK? | 我马上过去 好吗? |
[19:30] | – I’m Bailey. – Max. | – 我是贝利 – 马科斯 |
[19:34] | Max Kenton. | 我是马科斯·肯顿 |
[19:37] | – So this is your… – Yeah, it’s him. | – 这就是你的… – 是的 就是他 |
[19:39] | Don’t worry about it, OK? | 别担心 好吗? |
[19:41] | I’m looking at you two and… | 看着你们俩… |
[19:43] | Just go and put Noisy in the shop, please? Thank you. | 快去把吵闹小子带到店里去 求你了? 谢谢 |
[19:52] | You’re going to stay here with her while I’m on the road. | 我出门的时候你得跟她待在一块儿 |
[19:54] | – How much did he give you? – You’re coming at this the wrong way. | – 他给了你多少钱? – 这不是你该知道的 |
[19:57] | No, tell me. I want to know. | 不 告诉我 我想知道 |
[20:00] | Fifty thousand, OK? | 五万块 满意了? |
[20:02] | He gave me $50,000 to sign you over to her. | 他给了我五万块让我在同意书上签字 把你过继给她 |
[20:05] | Will you shut up now? | 你满意了吗? |
[20:07] | You sold me? | 你把我给卖了? |
[20:09] | Sounds worse than it is. | 没这么严重吧 |
[20:11] | – Really. – It’s to take care of you. | – 是么 – 这些钱是用来照顾你的 |
[20:14] | Give me half the money and you won’t have to. | 分我一半钱 就不用你再操心了 |
[20:15] | – Where are you going to go? – Give me the money. I’ll be fine. | – 你想去哪儿? – 把钱给我 我没事的 |
[20:18] | I told your aunt I’ll get you to New York at the end of the summer. | 我告诉过你阿姨 等夏天结束就把你送回纽约 |
[20:21] | Now you’re concerned for Aunt Debra? | 现在你关心起黛博拉阿姨了? |
[20:23] | You sold me for 50 grand. You owe me half! | 你把我卖了五万块 你欠我一半! |
[20:26] | I don’t have it! I spent the money on a robot. It’s gone! OK? Gone! | 我没钱了! 我买了一个机器人 没钱了! 听懂了吗? 没钱了! |
[20:30] | I’m through here. | 不跟你说了 |
[20:40] | What do we got? | 货怎么样? |
[20:42] | Noisy Boy has arrived. | 吵闹小子来了 |
[20:45] | That’s a lot of airline stickers and customs tags. | 贴满了航空签和过关签啊 |
[20:48] | – He’s been all over the world. – London, Japan, Brazil, San Paulo… | – 他环游世界去了 – 伦敦 日本 巴西 圣保罗… |
[20:51] | Hasn’t seen North American soil in over two years. | 已经两年多没到过北美了 |
[20:54] | Maybe that’s why you got such a good price, genius. | 难怪让你捡了这么大个便宜 天才 |
[20:59] | Decided to stay? | 决定留下来了? |
[21:02] | This is Bailey. She’ll be looking after you for a few weeks. | 这是贝利 她会照看你几周时间 |
[21:05] | By the way, I need you to look after the kid for a few weeks. | 顺便说一句 我需要你照看这孩子几周时间 |
[21:08] | – I want half that money. – Are we back to this again? | – 我要分一半的钱 – 还得继续这话题吗? |
[21:12] | Is there a real robot boxer in there? | 那里真的有一个机器人拳击手吗? |
[21:14] | Noisy Boy’s in there. You ever heard of him? | 里面是吵闹小子 听说过他吗? |
[21:16] | Of course. He fought Rubicon for the WRB belt in 2016. | 当然 2016年的时候他和杀绝号争夺WRB的金腰带 |
[21:26] | Holy crap, he looks amazing. | 天呐 太帅了 |
[21:30] | His composite armor has been replaced. Let’s see if the insides look as good. | 他的复合装甲已经换过了 来看看他的内核是否也同样完美 |
[21:34] | I’ve watched that fight with Rubicon like 20 times. | 他和杀绝号的那场决战我看过不下20次 |
[21:38] | He should have had him in the third round, | 他本来可以在第三局的时候拿下他的 |
[21:39] | but Rubicon got lucky with a huge right and ended it. | 但杀绝号侥幸用一记猛烈的右拳结束了战斗 |
[21:56] | Relax, kid, he’s on our side. | 别紧张 孩子 他和我们是一伙的 |
[21:58] | – Not funny. – Kind of funny. | – 不好玩 – 很好玩嘛 |
[22:00] | You know he has voice recognition, right? | 你知道他配有语音识别系统的吧? |
[22:02] | – No, he doesn’t. – He didn’t in the League. | – 不 他没有 – 他不是联盟里的选手 |
[22:04] | When Noisy fought in Brazil, they must have put it in. | 吵闹小子在巴西比赛的时候 他们肯定安装了这套系统 |
[22:06] | Brazilians are crazy about that talk-to-your-robot crap. | 巴西人热衷于声控机器人 |
[22:11] | Right, left, uppercut! | 右拳 左拳 上勾拳! |
[22:17] | Doesn’t work. Right, left, uppercut! | 没用啊 右拳 左拳 上勾拳! |
[22:20] | I knew that price was too good to be true. We got screwed. | 我就知道这价格不至于这么便宜 我们肯定被耍了 |
[22:23] | – Give me a second. Let me see if I can fix it. – Look how good he looks, too. | – 给我点时间 让我看看能不能修好它 – 就一绣花枕头 |
[22:26] | Give me two seconds. Let me look at something! | 给我两秒钟 让我研究一下 |
[22:28] | – Why didn’t you ask to look at it? – Relax! | – 你怎么不说对着他看就行了? – 别担心! |
[22:35] | Was that Japanese? | 你说的是日语吗? |
[22:42] | Let me see if I can reset him to English. | 让我看看能不能把他设成英文模式 |
[22:44] | How do you know Japanese? | 你怎么会说日语的? |
[22:45] | Video games. | 电玩呗 |
[22:48] | You play video games in Japanese? | 你的电玩全是日文的? |
[22:50] | Japanese bootlegs are always better. | 日本走私来的电玩游戏更炫啊 |
[22:57] | Give me that. | 让我来 |
[23:00] | He’s reset to English, and I found his command matrix. | 我把他重新设置成了英文模式 而且还发现了他的命令执行模式 |
[23:02] | They have pre-loaded a bunch of combinations. | 他们预设了很多组命令 |
[23:05] | They should be listed here. | 应该会列在这儿 |
[23:09] | Top salvo! | 向下击打! |
[23:14] | What did I tell you? | 说的没错吧? |
[23:16] | Gravity One Downtown! | 重磅上勾拳! |
[23:22] | I was due for some good luck! | 我的好运来了! |
[23:24] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | – 不客气 – 谢谢 |
[23:26] | Bailey, help me put him in the truck. I am going to go and get your money. | 贝利 帮我把他装上卡车 我去把你的钱赢回来 |
[23:42] | – Give me the keys. – I’m coming with you. | – 把钥匙给我 – 我和你一起去 |
[23:45] | – No, you’re not. – Why not? | – 不 你不可以 – 为什么不可以? |
[23:46] | Because I don’t want you with me, OK? | 因为我不想让你跟着我 满意了? |
[23:48] | I’m either coming with you, or you’re fishing for your keys in the sewer. | 要么让我跟你一起去 要么自己去阴沟里捞你的钥匙吧 |
[23:52] | Your choice. What’s it going to be, old man? | 你自己选吧 想要什么 老爸? |
[23:56] | Oh, my God. That was close, wasn’t it? | 哦 天呐 差一点儿 对吧? |
[24:01] | – Don’t do that again. – That’s scaring you, isn’t it? | – 别再那么做了 – 你怕了吧? |
[24:04] | Don’t do this again? | 不要再这么做了? |
[24:06] | Get in. Just get in. Give me the keys first. | 上来 上来吧 先把钥匙给我 |
[24:08] | Wait till I get in the truck. Thanks, Big Pops. | 等我上车再给你 谢啦 长官 |
[24:18] | Sweet ride. | 位子很舒服 |
[24:19] | Put on your seatbelt and don’t talk. | 记好安全带 不许说话 |
[24:43] | I’m taking all bets! | 我下全副赌注! |
[25:11] | Keep up. Stay close. | 跟上 跟紧我 |
[25:16] | Charlie Kenton is in the house! | 查理·肯顿来了! |
[25:19] | – All right, all right. – Come on, man! | – 好了 好了 – 欢迎啊 伙计! |
[25:23] | – Is that Noisy Boy? – The one and only. | – 那就是吵闹小子吗? – 如假包换 |
[25:26] | That’s Noisy Boy! | 那是吵闹小子啊! |
[25:32] | Noisy’s been in Japan. Softer bots over there. | 吵闹小子一直在日本比赛 那边的机器人都不堪一击 |
[25:35] | – Sure you want to fight him tonight? – What do you got? | – 今晚你确定要让他出战? – 你准备派谁呢? |
[25:37] | He can take any bot in this place. You know it. | 他可以击败这里的任何一名机器人 你懂的 |
[25:41] | You can have any undercard you want. | 对手随你挑 |
[25:42] | Five thousand guaranteed. | 五千块起 |
[25:44] | A thousand every round your bot survives. | 你的机器人每胜一局赢一千块 |
[25:47] | Fight till the death! | 直到战死为止! |
[25:52] | No. Give me the main event. | 不需要 直接进入终极对决 |
[25:54] | – Come on. – This is Noisy Boy. | – 不是吧 – 他可是吵闹小子啊 |
[25:56] | An original Tak Mashido bot. | 松本原厂出品 |
[25:58] | He was a World Robot League boxer. Come on! | 他以前可是世界机器人联盟中的拳击手啊 来吧! |
[26:04] | You want to fight Midas? | 你想和大富翁打么? |
[26:06] | Fifty thousand guaranteed, winner takes all. | 赌注五万块 胜方赢走全部的钱 |
[26:10] | Fifty? Really, 50? Now you’re talking. | 五万? 真的吗 五万块? 不许反悔哦 |
[26:13] | Listen, listen. No, look. | 听我说 慢着 听我说 |
[26:15] | – Listen! – Give me a sec. | – 听我说! – 等我一下 |
[26:17] | We should take an undercard fight, make a little cash and get out of here! | 我们应该参加一场低级别的比赛 赚些小钱就撤! |
[26:20] | First, there is no “we.” | 首先 这里没有”我们” |
[26:22] | Second, he’s going to crush Midas, and I’m going to make real cash! | 其次 他是要去打败大富翁的 而我是去赢钱的! |
[26:26] | We’ll take Midas! | 就选大富翁! |
[26:40] | Tonight, our main event | 今晚 我们终极对决的 |
[26:43] | features the gold-blooded killer! | 两方都是杀手级别的! |
[26:50] | This pimped-out punk | 这一副华丽的外壳 |
[26:52] | is programmed for pain! | 生来就是为了体验疼痛的! |
[26:57] | I give to you the mighty Midas! | 请允许我向大家介绍重量级选手大富翁! |
[27:43] | Against a bot | 他的对手是 |
[27:46] | who ran with the big boys in the WRB! | 在WRB比赛中的重量级选手! |
[27:51] | He’s been on an exile tour overseas, but now he’s back home, | 他之前一直背井离乡参加巡回比赛 现在他终于回家了 |
[27:57] | and he’s ready to make some noise! | 他已经准备好了要振臂怒吼! |
[27:59] | Take your first look in a long time | 大家欢迎久违的 |
[28:03] | at Noisy Boy! | 吵闹小子! |
[28:45] | Crash Palace, | 重拳撞击宫 |
[28:48] | who’s ready for some destruction?! | 已经准备好了来一场山崩地裂了吗?! |
[28:54] | Let’s make some money! Come on! | 让我们大赚一笔!加油! |
[28:57] | We have Midas against Noisy Boy. | 大富翁对阵吵闹小子 |
[29:00] | Noisy Boy against Midas. | 吵闹小子对阵大富翁 |
[29:02] | You’ve been waiting all night for this matchup, Crash Palace! | 重拳撞击宫 为了这场对决你已经等了一晚上了! |
[29:12] | Scimitar right! | 右直拳! |
[29:16] | Did you see that? | 看到了吗? |
[29:18] | Easy money, easy money all night. All night long! | 这钱来的轻轻松松 只要一晚上! |
[29:22] | Come on! It’s not over yet. Let’s go! | 起来! 还没结束呢 站起来! |
[29:25] | Skull salvo! Firefight! | 朝头打! 火力全开! |
[29:30] | – Yeah! Go, Noisy! – Undercard, huh? | – 耶! 好样的 吵闹小子! – 还说打低级别的比赛? |
[29:35] | Shockfist! | 震撼拳! |
[29:40] | Get in there. Shogun Trinity! | 就打那儿 组合拳! |
[29:43] | Let’s finish him. Gravity Slam, Uptown! | 把他搞定 重击 勾拳! |
[29:49] | This son-of-a-bitch is crazy! | 这狗娘养的疯了吧! |
[29:53] | Full Metal Feud! Bring it! | 全金属进攻! 撂倒他! |
[29:59] | Southpaw! Pain Revolution! | 左拳! 旋转之殇! |
[30:02] | I got something for you. | 给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[30:04] | Don’t you run from me! You can’t run from me! | 别想跑! 你跑不掉的! |
[30:09] | Get up! | 站起来! |
[30:13] | That’s illegal! | 那样是犯规的! |
[30:15] | This is the underworld. There are no rules! | 这是地下拳坛 这里没有规则! |
[30:18] | Now we’re seeing the Midas touch. | 我们看到大富翁现在开始进攻了 |
[30:19] | No. Hands up! | 不 举起手来! |
[30:21] | Get back in that corner, bitch, and take this whooping like a man! | 别缩在角落里 胆小鬼 像个男人一样去战斗! |
[30:28] | He’s getting killed in there! | 他快不行了! |
[30:32] | It’s a headset! You talk into it and you tell him what to do! | 这是部受话器! 你得对着它发号施令! |
[30:36] | Panic Shield! | 惊慌防御! |
[30:39] | That’s it. One-Two Overlord! | 这就对了 左右直拳! |
[30:45] | No, no. Shatter Punch! | 不对 不对 碎片冲击! |
[30:52] | – Five Recall! – Get some! | – 五次元回忆! – 再来点狠的! |
[31:00] | Jab, jab! | 使劲打吧! |
[31:08] | Right roundhouse! | 右侧挥臂! |
[31:09] | Did he just spit his juice in Midas’s face? | 他刚刚是潮大富翁的脸吐口水了吗? |
[31:13] | No, you did not spit in Midas’s face! | 不 你吐的不是口水! |
[31:16] | It’s party time now, Crash Palace! | 开始狂欢吧 重拳撞击宫! |
[31:18] | Use your left! | 用左手! |
[31:20] | Noisy’s trying to do something with his one arm! | 吵闹小子试图用单臂进行进攻! |
[31:22] | But Midas pins him, and Daddy goes to work! | 但大富翁钳制住了他 比赛就要结束了! |
[31:31] | No, no! Get up! | 不 不! 站起来! |
[31:35] | Get some! | 来点狠的! |
[31:38] | Move! Get out of the corner! | 移动啊! 不要待在角落! |
[31:40] | Midas! Midas! Midas! | 大富翁! 大富翁! 大富翁啊! |
[31:45] | Somebody’s ready to serve up a decappuccino! | 有人准备要去喝一杯不含咖啡因的卡普奇诺了! |
[31:49] | I got something for you! You ready? | 我还有一招没用呢! 准备好了吗? |
[31:53] | Good night! That’s a home run for Midas. | 晚安! 大富翁大获全胜 |
[31:56] | And so long to Noisy Boy. | 吵闹小子 再见了 |
[32:31] | That sucked. You hungry? | 真是弱爆了 你饿了吗? |
[32:34] | I saved what’s left of Noisy’s voice recognition board. | 我把吵闹小子的语音识别主板留了下来 |
[32:37] | Other than that, he’s trash. I got to get a new robot together. | 除此之外 他就是一堆垃圾了 我得再搞一个机器人了 |
[32:40] | I need to find a mainframe. What? | 我得找到一台大型机 怎么了? |
[32:43] | – I hate hamburgers. – What kid hates burgers? | – 我讨厌吃汉堡 – 哪有孩子不喜欢汉堡的? |
[32:45] | Fine. More for me. Here, drink this. | 好吧 我吃汉堡 给你 你喝这个 |
[32:49] | You never should have taken that fight. | 你就不该打那场比赛 |
[32:50] | Really? Really? Thanks, genius. | 是吗? 是吗? 多谢提点 先知 |
[32:53] | Do you even think about the stuff you do before you do it? | 你做事情之前 到底有没有深思熟虑过? |
[32:56] | You had no idea how to fight that fight. | 你对那场比赛根本毫无头绪 |
[32:59] | Those combination codes, you didn’t know what half of them even meant. | 那些组合键 有超过一半的代码你都一窍不通 |
[33:02] | You threw them in there cocky and half-assed. | 你就是盲目自大 临阵磨枪 去打比赛 |
[33:05] | – You never gave him a chance. – He wasn’t that good. | – 你从未给过他机会 – 他本来就不是好货色 |
[33:08] | Noisy Boy was a great robot. | 吵闹小子是个超棒的机器人 |
[33:09] | Was. Was a great robot back in the League, back in the day. | 曾经是 它曾经是联盟里很棒的机器人 昨日黄花了 |
[33:12] | But look around you. This place is where once great robots go to die. | 但你看看四周 这地方就是昨日黄花的葬身之地 |
[33:16] | So throw him away. | 那你就把它扔了 |
[33:18] | That’s what you do, right? Anything you don’t need you throw away. | 你就是这么干的 对吧? 你不需要的把它扔掉 |
[33:23] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[33:27] | It’s been a long night. | 长夜漫漫 |
[33:28] | If you want to sleep indoors tonight, shut up and get in the truck. | 要是不想露宿街头 乖乖闭嘴进车里去 |
[33:31] | Don’t look at me like that way. Get in the truck! | 别用那种眼神看我 进车里去! |
[34:02] | They gave me 400 for his head. | 他们给我四百块买他的脑袋 |
[34:21] | You stay put. I’m going to look for parts. | 你待在这 我去找点零件 |
[34:24] | I’m coming with you. That drink has my heart pounding. | 我跟你一起去 刚才那饮料让我心跳加速 |
[34:27] | If I sit in this truck by myself, my head will explode. | 我要是一个人待车里 头都要炸了 |
[34:29] | Whatever. Just keep up. | 随你 自己跟上 |
[34:42] | Crap. | 破地方 |
[34:44] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[34:57] | All right, keep up. | 好啦 跟上 |
[35:00] | These searchlights are automated, but you got to time them right, | 探照灯是有规律的 但是得算准时间 |
[35:03] | so stay close. | 所以别离我太远 |
[35:08] | It’s all right. | 好的 |
[35:10] | Come on, come on. | 跟上跟上 |
[35:13] | – We’re going to get caught. – Come on. | – 我们会被抓住的 – 跟上 |
[35:16] | Easy, easy. Easy, easy. | 放轻松 放轻松 |
[35:19] | Quick, quick. Down in here! Go, go, go! | 快快快 躲这儿! 快 快 快! |
[35:25] | Robots are on the east side. We got to be quick in here. | 机器人都在东边 我们得快点 |
[35:30] | Once we’re through here, there’s no more searchlights. Quick! Go! | 一旦过了这里 就没有探照灯了 快! 跟上! |
[35:50] | – Here it is. – What are we looking for? | – 就是这儿了 – 我们在找什么? |
[35:52] | Anything I could use to put a fighting bot together. | 只要能拼凑出机器人 什么零件我都要 |
[35:55] | – Hey, look. – What? | – 嘿 快看 – 啥? |
[35:59] | It’s so small. | 好小哦 |
[36:01] | Yeah. That’s before your time. | 是的 这都是你这代人之前的古董了 |
[36:03] | That’s a Generation One, the very first fighting bot. | 是第一代产品 首批搏击机器人 |
[36:06] | They wanted them to look like us. The more human, the better. | 他们想让机器人外表上像人类 说什么越似人越优秀 |
[36:09] | Crazy how quick everything changed. Put that in the cart. | 可惜时过境迁 把这个放进手推车 |
[36:12] | – What changed? – A good question. Human boxing. | – 什么时过境迁? – 问得好 人类拳击 |
[36:16] | – It just faded. – Why? | – 就这么消失了 – 为什么会消失? |
[36:18] | Because the money moved on. People wanted more carnage, more show. | 因为没钱可赚了 人们想要更血腥的表演 |
[36:23] | You had the whole Brazilian underground, the Gracies, the Machados, | 有很多巴西地下拳击 比如巴西柔术 拳击 |
[36:26] | jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai, and a thousand styles in between. | 柔道 泰拳 还有好几千种拳法 |
[36:30] | Full-on ground-and-pound. | 全是血腥暴力的拳击种类 |
[36:31] | – Look at this. – What’s that? | – 看这个 – 这是什么? |
[36:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:34] | Not bad. Good spot. | 还不坏 好东西 |
[36:36] | You still had human fighters, human bodies, | 你还守着那老一套的人类拳击手 用人搏击 |
[36:39] | so you couldn’t give the people what they really wanted: | 那无法满足人们所需要的 |
[36:41] | True, no-holds-barred violence. | 那种不死不休的暴力比赛 |
[36:46] | The next logical step, | 下一步就是合法化 |
[36:48] | get the humans out of there and let the machines kill each other. | 让人类拳击退场 换机器人拼命厮杀 |
[36:53] | Do you miss it? | 你怀念人类拳击吗? |
[36:56] | – Boxing. Do you miss it? – Careful. | – 人类拳击 你怀念吗? – 小心点 |
[36:59] | What? I want to know. | 怎么啦? 我想知道 |
[37:01] | Careful, you’re on a cliff. | 小心点 你身后是悬崖 |
[37:07] | That’s a long way down. If you fell, you’d definitely… | 可真够长的 要是一失足 你绝对… |
[37:19] | Charlie, help me! | 查理 救我! |
[37:46] | Charlie! | 查理快来呀! |
[37:49] | – Charlie! – Max! Max! | – 查理救命! – 马科斯! 马科斯! |
[37:54] | Max! | 马科斯我来了! |
[37:57] | – Try not to move! – I’m on some sort of robot arm. | – 尽量别动! – 我好像被机器手臂挡住了 |
[38:01] | Wait! Just easy, easy. Give me your hand. Nice and easy. | 别动! 放轻松 别紧张 把手给我 小心翼翼 |
[38:05] | Very slowly. Good. Don’t look down. Look at me. Look at me. | 小心翼翼 好 别往下看 看我看我 |
[38:10] | That’s it! I’ve got you! You don’t have to be scared. I got you! | 好的! 抓住你了! 别害怕 我抓紧你! |
[38:14] | – It’s so far! – It’s OK. I got you. | – 好远哦! – 没事 我抓住你了 |
[38:16] | Give me your other hand. Nice and slow. | 把另一只手给我 小心点 慢慢来 |
[38:19] | Just give me your other hand very slowly. Reach back. Come on. Reach! | 慢慢地把另一只手给我 往回转 来 抓住了! |
[38:24] | Look at me. We’re going to do this together. | 看着我 我们得一起努力 |
[38:27] | You and me. Just look at me. That’s it. | 你和我一起 看我就好 就这样 |
[38:31] | One… two… three! | 一… 二… 三! |
[38:37] | That’s it. I got you! I got you. I got you. I got you. | 好了 抓住了! 抓住了 抓住了 |
[38:49] | You’re safe. You’re safe. | 安全了 安全了 |
[38:55] | All right, I got you. | 没事了 抓住你了 |
[38:56] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[38:58] | Come here. Easy. Easy. | 起来 慢点慢点 |
[39:02] | You all right? | 没事吧? |
[39:04] | – You all right? – Yeah. | – 你没事吧? – 没事 |
[39:05] | I told you it was dangerous. | 早告诉你很危险了 |
[39:08] | Careful. We’re still on the edge here. | 小心点 我们还在悬崖边上呢 |
[39:23] | Charlie, I think there’s a whole robot in there. | 查理 这里应该有个完整的机器人 |
[39:26] | So what? Let’s go. Come on. | 那又怎么样? 走 快走 |
[39:28] | I’m taking him with me. He saved my life. | 我要带他一起走 他救了我的命 |
[39:30] | He did not save your life. I saved your life. Let’s go. | 他才没救你的命 是我救了你的命 快走 |
[39:34] | Just bring the cart to the edge. I’ll use the winch to get him out. | 你去把手推车推过来 用绞盘把他弄出来 |
[39:37] | You want that piece of junk? You get the cart yourself. I’m through here. | 你想要这堆垃圾? 你自己去拿手推车 我要闪了 |
[41:25] | This is what’s left of Noisy Boy? | 这是吵闹小子的残骸? |
[41:27] | That’s it. | 就是他了 |
[41:28] | His head does make a nice addition to the front of the Crash Palace. | 他的头被留在重拳撞击宫 作为漂亮的装饰品 |
[41:33] | – It’s not funny. – Let’s get a robot, you and me. | – 不好笑 – 咱们再找个机器人 |
[41:35] | Good idea. You’re broke. I’m almost there myself. | 好主意 你破产了 我现在是孤身一人 |
[41:39] | – You destroyed the best shot you had. – We’ll put one together. | – 你毁了千载难逢的机会 – 我们再组装一个嘛 |
[41:41] | You’re brilliant at this. There’s good stuff here. | 你是这方面的天才 这儿有不少好东西呢 |
[41:43] | – There’s nothing here. – There is. Look. | – 这里毛都没有 – 有的 快看 |
[41:45] | All your junk is… it’s junk. | 这堆垃圾… 就是纯垃圾 |
[41:50] | You’re not even in the game anymore. | 你再也参加不了比赛 |
[41:53] | – It’s all garbage. – I heard you. It’s garbage. | – 全是垃圾 – 我听到了 是垃圾嘛 |
[41:55] | Don’t get loud with me. | 少跟我大声说话 |
[41:56] | – You’re your problem. – What’s that supposed to mean? | – 你才是问题所在 – 你什么意思? |
[41:58] | I have been here for you a long time. | 我在这儿陪你不是一天两天了 |
[42:01] | In the ring, out of the ring, and the whole ugly spiral down, and I’m tired. | 带机器人进场 带残骸回家 就是这个狗屎恶性循环 我受够了 |
[42:05] | My father invested everything he had in your fight career. We loved… | 我爸爸为了你的拳击事业倾其所有 我们爱你… |
[42:11] | He loved you like family. And this is his home. | 他爱你就像亲人一样 这里是他的家 |
[42:16] | I’m just trying not to let it die. That’s my plan. | 我只想保住这个地方 我的计划就是这个 |
[42:20] | What’s yours? | 你的呢? |
[42:34] | You’re done, right? | 你放弃了 对吧? |
[42:35] | You’re finally done? Because I sure as hell am, Charlie. | 你最后还是放弃了? 因为我也放弃了 查理 |
[42:41] | I got nothing left. | 我一无所有了 |
[42:45] | All right. | 好吧好吧 |
[42:48] | Maybe there’s something here. | 也许并不是一无所有 |
[42:51] | This robot the kid brought in last night. Would you look at it for me? | 那孩子昨晚捡回来一个机器人 你要不要看看? |
[42:56] | Please? | 请移尊驾? |
[43:06] | I’ve never seen anything like it before. He’s Generation Two, but barely. | 我还从来没见过这个 这是第二代的 极罕见的 |
[43:11] | I found a power cell that fits him, and I hooked him up to this old G-2 remote. | 我找到一个适用的电池 而且我把他升级成二代的遥控 |
[43:15] | You can move him around, but he’s crap. | 你可以带他遛遛 但他终究是废品 |
[43:18] | Maybe I can get a sparring gig for him, make a few hundred bucks. | 也许我可以找个防护板给他 能换个几百块钱 |
[43:21] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[43:22] | It’s my robot! | 这是我的机器人! |
[43:24] | It took me half the night dragging him out of there. He’s mine. | 花了我大半夜时间才把他拖出来 他是我的 |
[43:28] | He’s yours? Yeah. But the parts we’re putting in him are mine! | 是你的? 没错 但是组装他的零件全是我的! |
[43:32] | You idiots should see if he powers up before you fight over him. | 在你们想把这机器人拉去比赛之前 先看看他能不能启动再说 |
[43:36] | What happened to you? | 你身上怎么搞的? |
[43:56] | Watch out. Stay back. | 小心点 退后 |
[44:16] | Looks like he’s got a shadow function. That’s pretty rare. | 看上去他有影随功能 相当罕见 |
[44:20] | He can mime your movements and store them in memory. | 他可以模拟你的动作然后储存起来 |
[44:23] | – Is there anything here we could use? – Not much. | – 有没有能利用的东西 – 不太多 |
[44:26] | There’s a bucket… | 那儿有一个桶… |
[44:28] | There’s a bucket I use to wash the truck. | 那儿有个我洗车用的桶 |
[44:30] | Use it and clean him up. He smells like crap. | 你用桶把这家伙洗一下 他臭死了 |
[44:33] | Wash yourself off, too, while you’re at it. You stink. | 顺便你也洗洗 你也臭死了 |
[44:36] | I switched him to remote. It’s pretty basic. | 我把他切换到遥控模式 很简单的 |
[44:40] | Just use the toggles here to steer him and walk him. | 用这些触发器就能操控他带他走 |
[44:43] | – You play video games, right? – Of course. | – 你会玩电脑游戏吧? – 那当然 |
[44:46] | Same idea, only this one’s a thousand-pound robot. | 原理一样 只不过你操控的是个一千英镑的铁家伙 |
[44:49] | Cool. | 酷哦 |
[45:24] | “Atom.” | “亚当” |
[45:33] | His name is Atom. Can we get him a fight? | 他的名字是亚当 我们能带他比赛吗? |
[45:37] | I don’t think he was ever a boxing robot. | 我觉得他以前不是拳击机器人 |
[45:38] | He’s a G-2, built in early 2014. He was a sparring bot. | 他是2014年早期的第二代机器人 是个陪练机器人 |
[45:42] | They must have built robots like this one | 他们肯定是造这种机器人 |
[45:44] | that could mirror the fighting style of any other robot. | 来复制别的机器人的拳击风格 |
[45:46] | OK, so can we get him a fight? | 好吧 我们能带他参加比赛吗? |
[45:48] | Are you not listening? He’s a sparring bot. | 你耳朵聋了吗? 他是陪练机器人 |
[45:51] | Built to take a lot of hits, but never dishing out any real punishment. | 生来就是挨打用的 从来没有揍过人的 |
[45:54] | You could always sell him off for parts. | 通常是用来拆开卖掉的 |
[45:56] | – Can’t you get him a fight? – “Why can’t you get him a fight?” | – 你就不能让他打一场吗? – “你就不能让他打一场吗?” |
[45:59] | God, you don’t quit, do you? | 老天爷 你就是一根筋 是不是? |
[46:01] | You want me to put him in some bottom-rung scrap-fest to the death? | 你想让我带他去被人揍个稀巴烂然后等死? |
[46:04] | I saw how scared you were at Crash Palace. | 我在重拳撞击宫 看到你有多害怕 |
[46:07] | The places that would let you fight this robot would make you pee your pants. | 在那地方让这种机器人去打斗 会把你吓得屁滚尿流 |
[46:11] | Excellent. Get him a fight. | 好极了 让他打一场 |
[46:20] | Stubborn kid. | 倔强的小屁孩 |
[46:21] | Surprise, surprise. | 见多不怪 见多不怪啦 |
[47:04] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走吧 |
[48:15] | Can you understand me? | 你能听懂我的话? |
[48:25] | Don’t worry. Your secret’s safe with me. | 别担心 我不会泄露你的秘密 |
[48:53] | You’ve known Charlie a long time. | 你认识查理很久了 |
[48:56] | Too long. We both kind of grew up in this gym. | 很久了 我们都在这个体育馆长大的 |
[49:01] | My dad, he trained him. | 我老爸 是他的教练 |
[49:04] | That’s them. That’s Charlie. | 那就是他们 那个是查理 |
[49:09] | – What was he like? – As a boxer? | – 他以前什么样? – 拳击手的时候? |
[49:11] | – As anything. – He was something. | – 随便啦 – 他挺有风格的 |
[49:13] | He was lean, tough. | 走路歪歪的 很强悍的样子 |
[49:17] | No quit, no fear. | 永不言弃 勇往直前 |
[49:23] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 过来 我给你看个东西 |
[49:27] | I have this newspaper article from Phoenix 2007 | 我有张2007年的凤凰日报 |
[49:31] | when Charlie fought Nico Tandy, the top contender. | 那天是查理对决尼克·康迪 顶级的拳击手 |
[49:35] | You were at the Nico Tandy fight? | 比赛那晚你在现场? |
[49:37] | I was. Charlie was supposed to be a warm-up fight, an easy win. | 没错 查理以为是一场热身赛 很容易就能赢 |
[49:41] | Nico wasn’t even supposed to break a sweat, but… | 尼克也以为这场比赛能够轻松获胜 但是… |
[49:45] | nobody told Charlie that, so he just kept coming and coming at him. | 没人告诉查理对手是什么人 所以他步步紧逼 |
[49:50] | Check this out. | 你看这个 |
[49:54] | That’s Charlie. | 那就是查理 |
[49:57] | First, Nico couldn’t believe the balls on this nobody. | 第一局 尼克没想到这个无名小卒居然有这种胆识 |
[50:00] | But Charlie kept coming, and that’s when Nico looked scared. | 但是查理无所畏惧 而尼克露怯了 |
[50:05] | – Really? – Really. | – 真的吗? – 千真万确 |
[50:07] | He was toying with Nico. | 他正在戏弄尼克 |
[50:09] | The top contender, number two in the world, | 顶级拳击手 世界第二 |
[50:11] | and Charlie was dancing with him. | 结果查理居然在戏弄他 |
[50:15] | Charlie was floating inches off the canvas that night. | 查理那天晚上真是迅捷如风 |
[50:18] | He was like a ghost. Nico couldn’t even see him. | 他就像幽灵一样 尼克甚至都看不见他 |
[50:23] | I could. | 我能看见 |
[50:27] | He was beautiful. | 他那么迷人 |
[50:29] | He was beautiful. | 他那么迷人 |
[50:33] | So what happened? Did Charlie beat Nico Tandy? | 然后呢? 查理打败尼克·康迪了吗? |
[50:36] | No, Nico Tandy put me on my ass in the 12th round. Twice. | 没有 尼克·康迪在第12局把我给打惨了 还两次 |
[50:40] | Second time for good. Lights out. | 那也是最后一次 剧终 |
[50:42] | You were ahead on the scorecards | 你在第12局以前 |
[50:44] | – going into the 12th round. – Nico Tandy rung my bell | – 比分都还领先呢 – 尼克·康迪借着打败我的威风 |
[50:46] | and went on to be the undefeated world champ for the next three years. | 一路走下去当了三年的世界冠军 |
[50:49] | – He knocked you out? – Yeah. So did a lot of guys. | – 他击倒你了? – 没错 他击倒了很多人 |
[50:51] | You knocked a lot of guys out, too. | 你也击倒了很多人 |
[50:52] | – 24 and 19. It’s not exactly a career. – But every fight a knockout. | – 24场比赛19胜 连职业的边都不沾 – 但是每场都有击倒 |
[50:57] | – Yeah. – Win or lose, fight’s not over | – 那倒是 – 不论输赢 只要台上有人 |
[50:59] | – till someone’s on the mat. – Till someone’s on the mat. | – 比赛就没有结束 – 比赛就没有结束 |
[51:00] | – Your old man taught me that. – Damn straight he taught you that. | – 你老爸教我这句话 – 真不敢相信他教你了 |
[51:03] | – Who else did you fight? – Go get your stuff together. | – 你还跟谁打过? – 去收拾你的东西吧 |
[51:05] | I don’t need to. Did you fight for the title? | 我没东西收拾 你冲刺过冠军吗? |
[51:07] | Yeah, you do. We leave in an hour. Go. | 有的 你有东西要收拾 一小时后出发 快去 |
[51:11] | Wow. Here. | 好凶哦 这个给你 |
[51:15] | Keep it. | 送给你了 |
[51:17] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | – 谢啦 – 不客气 |
[51:24] | I like that kid. | 我喜欢这小子 |
[51:27] | He likes you. | 他也喜欢你 |
[51:33] | – What I said yesterday was… – No, nothing more to say. | – 昨天我说的… – 不 不用解释什么 |
[51:38] | I’m heading off to Atlanta tonight | 我今晚要去亚特兰大 |
[51:40] | to see if I can get a partner or raise money to get a new bot. | 看能不能找个合伙人筹点钱 弄个新机器人 |
[51:44] | That’s what you wanted, right? Me gone? | 如你所愿 对吧? 我离开? |
[51:52] | Yeah, that’s what I wanted. | 没错 正如我所愿 |
[52:03] | OK. | 好吧 |
[52:40] | Look. | 你看 |
[52:49] | The champ is here. Zeus is here. | 拳王在这儿 拳王宙斯在这儿 |
[52:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:55] | Zeus! No one has ever gone two rounds with this monster. Two rounds! | 宙斯! 在他的拳下没人能活到第二回合! 第二回合! |
[53:01] | The champ puts his Real Steel world championship belt on the line tonight. | 今晚的铁甲争霸赛中 拳王的金腰带即将受到挑战 |
[53:04] | He just may have a real fight on his hands. | 他估计要大干一场了 |
[53:06] | Zeus, greatest robot boxer of all time. Ever. End of story. Good night! | 宙斯 有史以来最伟大的铁甲拳手 无可争议 晚安! |
[53:12] | – So cool. It’s so cool. – What? | – 酷毙了 简直酷毙了 – 什么? |
[53:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[53:22] | Listen up. I got to go find Finn. | 听着 我要去找芬尼 |
[53:24] | – I want you to stay in this area, OK? – OK. | – 我要你待在这儿别动 听见了吗? – 好的 |
[53:27] | Out of the way. Champ coming through. Zeus coming through. | 让开 拳王过来了 宙斯过来了 |
[53:30] | Move, move. Champ coming through. | 让开 让开 拳王过来了 |
[53:44] | Farra Lemkova, daughter behind the father/daughter Zeus team. | 法拉·兰科娃 作为宙斯父女团队中的女儿 |
[53:47] | They say your father’s the money and you are the mind behind Zeus. | 人们说你父亲只管钱 而你才是宙斯背后的头脑 |
[53:51] | You’re very kind, | 非常感谢 |
[53:53] | but I assure you, the mind behind Zeus belongs to the great Tak Mashido. | 但我向你保证 宙斯背后的头脑要归功于伟大的松本 |
[53:58] | What did it take to lure the reclusive genius, former boy wonder | 对那位归隐的天才 曾经的一代神童 并且无可争议的 |
[54:02] | and arguably the most important bot designer in the history of the sport | 是这项运动 史上最伟大的机器人设计师 你们是如何诱使他 |
[54:05] | out of retirement? | 再次出山? |
[54:07] | Why don’t you ask him yourself? | 你何不去问问他本人呢? |
[54:15] | Is this Tak Mashido’s greatest creation? | 这是松本最杰出的作品吗? |
[54:19] | Zeus is autonomous and constantly evolving during a fight. | 宙斯是全自动的 而且在战斗中能不断进化 |
[54:23] | With his adaptive operating system, | 利用他的适应性操作系统 |
[54:25] | he recognizes patterns and rewrites his fight code instantaneously. | 他能够识别对手的模式 并马上改写自己的战斗代码 |
[54:32] | For myself and Joe Sixpack out there, are you saying that Zeus… | 对于我和广大观众而言 你是在说宙斯… |
[54:35] | I’m saying that no matter what happens in that ring… | 我是在说不管拳击场上发生了什么… |
[54:40] | the result of any fight is inevitable. | 任何比赛的结果都是预料之中的 |
[54:45] | What Zeus sees… | 宙斯面前… |
[54:48] | he kills. | 无人能活 |
[54:51] | Sweet. | 帅呆了 |
[55:22] | I’m never going into business with you. | 我不会再和你做生意了 |
[55:23] | I just need a break here, Finn, come on. | 好了 就行个方便啦 芬尼 |
[55:24] | You got that old bot truck out there. You always got something in there. | 你的老卡车不是就停在外面吗 那里面不是总是有货的么 |
[55:27] | I got an old G-2 sparring bot, ain’t worth the paint left on it. | 我只有个破旧的二代练习用机器人 那玩意儿屁都不值 |
[55:30] | What am I supposed to do with that? | 我能拿来干什么啊? |
[55:32] | The Zoo. Take him to the Zoo. They fight there tomorrow. | 去拳击动物园啊 带上他去拳击动物园 那里明天开打 |
[55:34] | Even I wouldn’t be caught dead at the Zoo. | 那地方我自己上都输不了的 |
[55:37] | Finn, I just need a little loan. | 芬尼 我只需要借一点点钱 |
[55:40] | What? | 什么? |
[55:42] | – You’re serious, Charlie? – A loan. | – 没开玩笑吧 查理? – 借一点钱嘛 |
[55:44] | Couple hundred. Few hundred. Whatever you got. | 几百 就几百 给多少是多少 |
[55:47] | You know I’m good for it. | 你知道给我是值的 |
[55:49] | I know you, man, and as much as I like you, dude… | 我了解你 伙计 我也一样挺喜欢你 哥们… |
[55:54] | you’re a bad bet, brother. | 但我不看好你 |
[55:59] | Right, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[56:21] | Did you see that? That’s what’s left of Axelrod. | 看到没? 艾克洛德被打成了这幅德行 |
[56:23] | Where you been? I told you to stay put. | 你跑哪儿去了? 我叫你别动的 |
[56:25] | You should have seen him. Zeus was, like, amazing! | 你真该看看的 宙斯简直 就像 太惊人了! |
[56:28] | – Amazing, huh? – Unbelievable, yeah. | – 太惊人了吗? – 难以置信 简直 |
[56:30] | He was just peppering Axelrod with punches, but so fast. It was incredible. | 他就像连珠炮一样的向艾克洛德猛击 而且速度超快 简直难以置信 |
[56:34] | Axelrod didn’t even land a punch. He didn’t even survive the first round. | 艾克洛德一拳都没打中 第一回合就挂了 |
[56:38] | Is that what you think boxing is? | 你就是这么看拳击的? |
[56:39] | Zeus beating up some piece of steel that they feed him? | 宙斯把人们喂给他的破铜烂铁打得稀烂? |
[56:41] | Axelrod’s not just some piece of steel. | 艾克洛德才不是破铜烂铁 |
[56:42] | And that is what boxing is now. Deal with it. | 我就是这么看拳击的 你能怎么样 |
[56:44] | And I love it, and I’m in it now. | 我就爱这样 我干定这一行了 |
[56:47] | You’re in it now, are you? You and your G-2 sparring bot? | 你干定这一行了 就你? 还有你那个二代练习用机器人? |
[56:50] | He’s more than that. If you’d get us a fight, you’d see. | 他可没那么简单 你要是能让我们打一场 你就知道了 |
[56:54] | You’re in luck, kid. There’s a lovely place called the Zoo. | 你还真走运 小子 还真有这么个地方 拳击动物园 |
[56:57] | Tomorrow afternoon, you’ll get your fight. | 明天下午 你就可以上场了 |
[56:59] | – Great. – And it will be the end. | – 太棒了 – 然后这事儿到此结束 |
[57:02] | I told you I hate hamburgers! | 说了我讨厌汉堡! |
[57:08] | It’s a burrito! | 这是玉米馅饼! |
[57:18] | Right uppercut. | 右手上勾拳 |
[57:23] | Left uppercut. | 左手上勾拳 |
[57:27] | Bend your knees. Rise up with both hands. | 蹲下来 双手一起冲上去 |
[57:33] | Again. Bend your knees. Rise up with both hands. | 再来 蹲下来 双手一起冲上去 |
[57:37] | You been up all night? | 你一晚没睡? |
[57:40] | Yeah. I cleaned him up. | 是啊 我在捣鼓他 |
[57:41] | I’m using shadow mode to program some fight moves and sync them to the remote. | 我用影随模式编写了一些打斗动作 并且同步到遥控器上了 |
[57:45] | Yeah. I saw that double-up punch you were showing him. | 嗯 我看见你给他演示的那个双手上冲了 |
[57:48] | That’s lethal stuff. | 那可是致命一击 |
[57:51] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[57:54] | Let’s do breakfast first. | 先把肚子填饱吧 |
[58:32] | You know you’re bringing him home in pieces, right? | 你知道他会被打烂的吧 嗯? |
[58:36] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[58:46] | – Let me deal with this. – Charlie Kenton. This is Max. | – 我来处理 – 查理·肯顿 这位是马科斯 |
[58:49] | Kingpin. Call me Kingpin. | 王牌 叫我王牌 |
[58:51] | – All right, Kingpin, so… – How much a round? | – 好的 王牌 那么… – 一回合多少钱? |
[58:53] | What’s this, we on a field trip? | 这是什么 野外考察么? |
[58:57] | All right. He can fight my robot Metro. | 好吧 他可以和我的机器人麦德龙打一场 |
[59:00] | I’ll give you a hundred bucks for one two-minute round. | 要是能在两分钟的一个回合里不输 我就给你一百块 |
[59:02] | – Take it. – Three hundred. | – 接受吧 – 三百块 |
[59:03] | One hundred. Baby boy, I’m going to give you $100 just to get in with Metro. | 一百块 小朋友 你敢进去挑战麦德龙我立马就给你一百块 |
[59:08] | How about 500 for two rounds? | 两回合五百块怎么样? |
[59:10] | Two rounds. Son, he ain’t going to survive one round. | 两回合 孩子 他连一回合都站不住的 |
[59:14] | – What if he does? – He ain’t. | – 要是他站住了呢? – 不可能的 |
[59:17] | Let’s just say he does. | 假设他真站住了 |
[59:21] | If he’s still standing after one round… | 要是第一回合结束他还站着… |
[59:26] | I’ll give you a thousand bucks. | 我就给你一千块 |
[59:27] | Shut it! | 闭嘴! |
[59:33] | But if he dies in there, which he will, junior… | 但要是他死在里面了 那是必然的 小朋友… |
[59:38] | I get to keep what’s left. | 那他就属于我了 |
[59:42] | Take the hundred. | 还是一百块吧 |
[59:44] | Deal. | 成交 |
[59:46] | We’re on. We on! | 好嘞 开始吧! |
[59:51] | Let’s go! | 上吧! |
[59:53] | – You should have taken the hundred. – I got us a thousand. | – 你该接受那一百块的 – 我给我们赚了一千块 |
[59:55] | Yeah, if he wins. | 是吧 要是他能赢 |
[1:00:23] | You want me to drive? | 要我来操纵吗? |
[1:00:24] | He’s my bot. I got this! | 他是我的机器人 我自己来! |
[1:00:26] | This ain’t a video game. This is for real. Right here. | 这可不是电子游戏 在这儿可是玩真的了 |
[1:00:29] | You said he’s coming home in pieces. What difference does it make? | 你都说了他要被打烂的 谁操纵有区别吗? |
[1:00:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:00:36] | I got this. | 我能行的 |
[1:00:37] | Let’s get it on! Let’s get it on! | 开始吧! 开始吧! |
[1:00:39] | Let’s get it on like Ping-Pong in Hong Kong! | 让我们乒乒乓乓地大干一场吧! |
[1:00:43] | Give me a bell! Give me a bell! | 响铃吧! 响铃吧! |
[1:00:58] | Don’t watch Atom. Watch your opponent. Watch him. | 别看着亚当 要看着你的对手 看着他 |
[1:01:01] | Watch out for that foot. He’s looking to pin you. | 注意他的脚 他要踩住你了 |
[1:01:05] | I told you to watch for that foot plant. Come on. | 说了叫你看着那只脚的花招 再来 |
[1:01:09] | Here comes the sledgehammer. | 大锤子要来啦 |
[1:01:15] | Did you see that? | 看见没? |
[1:01:17] | – Come on! Get him! – Don’t yell at him, control him. | – 上啊! 搞定他! – 别冲他嚷嚷 操纵他 |
[1:01:20] | Slip right. Back step. | 滑到右边 后退 |
[1:01:23] | Duck. | 低头 |
[1:01:24] | – You’re welcome. – Shut up! You’re not helping! | – 不用谢 – 闭嘴! 一点忙帮不上! |
[1:01:26] | Actually, I think I am. | 其实 我觉得我帮了大忙 |
[1:01:29] | Backhand. You got speed on this guy. Just keep moving. Bob. | 反手 你速度比他快 保持跑动 摆头 |
[1:01:40] | Slip out of that corner. Keep moving! Bob and weave! | 闪出那个角落 保持跑动! 摆头闪开! |
[1:01:43] | That’s it! Now you’re listening to me. | 就是这样! 终于开始听我的话了 |
[1:01:57] | He can take a hit. I’ll give you this. Your bot can take a hit. | 他能受得住一两下 我跟你讲 你的机器人挨一两下没事的 |
[1:02:02] | You better slip that headlock. This ain’t gonna end well for you. | 你最好赶紧把头弄出来 这样下去会遭殃的 |
[1:02:05] | I’m trying! | 不正在弄着么! |
[1:02:13] | Thirty seconds! | 三十秒! |
[1:02:16] | Thirty… Half a minute. | 三十秒… 还剩半分钟了 |
[1:02:19] | Half a minute! Keep moving! Just move! | 半分钟了! 保持跑动! 跑动就好! |
[1:02:25] | You’ve got 20 seconds! | 再坚持20秒! |
[1:02:28] | – That’s a thousand bucks. Twenty seconds. Let me take over! – No. | – 一千块啊 就20秒 让我来吧! – 不 |
[1:02:31] | Move, then. Move! | 跑动 那就 动起来啊! |
[1:02:39] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[1:02:41] | Get up, Atom. Get up, Atom. | 起来啊 亚当 站起来啊 亚当 |
[1:02:45] | Count with me! Count with me! One! | 跟我一起数! 跟我一起数! 一! |
[1:02:48] | – Get up! – He can’t hear you… You know you’re talking to a machine? | – 站起来呀! – 他听不见的… 你知道你是在和一台机器说话吗? |
[1:02:51] | Four! Five! Six! | 四! 五! 六! |
[1:02:54] | Get up, Atom! | 站起来呀 亚当! |
[1:02:55] | All the way up! All the way up! | 一口气站起来! 一口气站起来! |
[1:03:00] | Yes! Yes! | 好样的! 好样的! |
[1:03:07] | I’m going to fix it! | 我要再来! |
[1:03:10] | I’m going to fix it! Come on, now. | 我要再来! 行了 来吧 |
[1:03:13] | – This thousand bucks… – Yeah, thousand. | – 这一千块钱… – 是的 一千块 |
[1:03:14] | double or nothing he can’t make another round. | 翻倍或者没有 看他能不能顶住下一回合 |
[1:03:16] | – Yeah, thanks anyway. – Deal. Double or nothing. | – 不用了 谢谢 – 成交 翻倍或者没有 |
[1:03:18] | Baby boy said it! We’re back on! We on! | 小屁孩儿同意了! 我们再来! 我们再来! |
[1:03:20] | Are you crazy? You threw away a thousand bucks! | 你疯了吗? 你扔掉了到手的一千块! |
[1:03:23] | He can barely stand up in there. | 他现在站都站不起来了 |
[1:03:25] | Look. I really need the money. | 听着 我真的很需要这笔钱 |
[1:03:29] | I know. Let’s work. | 我知道 开工吧 |
[1:03:33] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[1:03:39] | – Watch that. Watch that. – I got that. | – 注意 注意 – 看到了 |
[1:03:55] | – I got it. – That’s a system failure! | – 能行的 – 系统崩溃了! |
[1:03:59] | – I don’t got it. – He’s going down. | – 怎么可能 – 他要倒下了 |
[1:04:05] | – Yes! – No! | – 好样的! – 不! |
[1:04:09] | Start the count! | 开始数啊! |
[1:04:11] | Start the count! | 开始数啊! |
[1:04:13] | One! Two! Three! | 一! 二! 三! |
[1:04:16] | Four! Five! Six! Seven! | 四! 五! 六! 七! |
[1:04:20] | Eight! Nine! | 八! 九! |
[1:04:22] | Ten! | 十! |
[1:04:24] | You did it! We did it! Wow! | 你做到了! 我们做到了! 哇! |
[1:04:34] | OK. Time to go. Come on. Grab your robot. | 好了 该走了 来吧 带上你的机器人 |
[1:04:37] | I know, I know! I know! I know! | 我知道 我知道! 我知道! 我知道! |
[1:04:41] | Kingpin, pay up. | 王牌 付钱 |
[1:04:42] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know, I know, I know. | 好了 好了 好了 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[1:04:46] | – We owned! – Let’s go. Come on, come on. | – 归我们了! – 走吧 走了 走了 |
[1:04:49] | – Yeah? – Hey I got a fight for you. | – 什么事? – 嘿 我给你找了场比赛 |
[1:04:51] | Saturday night. Guaranteed four grand. Seven if he wins. | 周六晚上 保证有四千块 赢了的话就是七千 |
[1:04:56] | Four grand? You’re on. Let’s go! | 四千块? 没问题 我们走 |
[1:05:07] | Hey, Bailey, it’s me. He won. | 嘿 贝利 是我 他赢了 |
[1:05:12] | Can you believe that? The kid’s robot actually won. | 你能相信吗? 这小子的机器人居然赢了 |
[1:05:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:20] | Happy? Oh, my God. Yeah. | 高兴吗? 哦 天呐 那必须 |
[1:05:22] | He’s been bit. He’s been bit real bad. | 他被打了 被打得很惨 |
[1:05:28] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[1:05:31] | I just wanted you to know. | 我就是想让你知道 |
[1:06:07] | Jab, jab, hook. | 快拳 快拳 勾拳 |
[1:06:12] | Jab, jab, hook. | 快拳 快拳 勾拳 |
[1:06:17] | I think you have to move your feet. | 我觉得你得移动你的脚步 |
[1:06:21] | Your feet. Feet. | 你的脚步 脚步 |
[1:07:45] | Nice moves, kid. | 动作不错 小子 |
[1:07:49] | How long you been out here? | 出来多久了? |
[1:07:51] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[1:07:53] | I just spent the night doing something I think is amazing. | 我昨晚上弄了个很棒的东西 |
[1:07:55] | Incredibly amazing. If it works, you know? | 非常棒 要是能成功的话 你知道吗? |
[1:07:58] | – You know his remote was spotty? – Yeah. | – 你知道他的遥控器很不稳定吧? – 是啊 |
[1:08:00] | I killed it. Got rid of it. We don’t need it anymore. | 我废了它 扔掉了 不需要它了 |
[1:08:04] | How did you… ? | 你是如何… ? |
[1:08:05] | I had to start over. | 我必须从头开始 |
[1:08:07] | But I was able to use the spin frame from Ambush | 我用上了伏击者身上的螺旋机构 |
[1:08:10] | and take the circuitry sleeve out of Noisy Boy, | 然后又用上了吵闹小子的电路套筒 |
[1:08:13] | and it works. | 结果成功了 |
[1:08:14] | He knows nothing, but it works. It really, really works. | 他什么都不知道 但的确成功了 真的真的成功了 |
[1:08:17] | What works? | 什么成功了? |
[1:08:20] | I got to turn it on. | 等我打开开关 |
[1:08:24] | Left jab, right uppercut! | 左手快拳 右手上勾拳! |
[1:08:27] | Japan! | 日本! |
[1:08:29] | You put Noisy’s voice recognition into Atom? | 你把吵闹小子的语音识别系统装到亚当身上了? |
[1:08:31] | – Pretty smart, kid. – Smart? | – 挺聪明的啊 小子 – 聪明而已? |
[1:08:34] | It could be genius! | 这简直是天才好吧! |
[1:08:35] | It could be the most incredible thing in the history of the entire world! | 这简直是全球史上最难以置信的事情! |
[1:08:38] | Easy there, chief, easy. Did you drink all these sodas? | 慢点 首领 慢点 你喝掉了这么多可乐吗? |
[1:08:41] | I might have had a few. I need you to teach him to box. | 喝了几罐吧 我要你教他拳击 |
[1:08:44] | Are you kidding me? He’s nowhere near advanced enough to handle Noisy’s voice command. | 你在逗我吗? 他不可能先进得能使用吵闹小子的语音指令吧 |
[1:08:48] | So he needs your moves. Your commands. | 所以他才需要你的招数 你的指令 |
[1:08:51] | – Start over from the ground up. – Forget it. | – 从最基本的开始 – 算了吧 |
[1:08:53] | You were a boxer. | 你曾经可是拳击手啊 |
[1:08:55] | Yesterday at the Zoo, you could see things happen before they even happened. | 昨天在拳击动物园的时候 你能提前判断出对手的动作 |
[1:09:00] | I haven’t boxed in a long time. I’m not starting now. | 我很久都没拳击了 现在也不会再打 |
[1:09:02] | – Who’s going to teach him to fight? – You’re doing fine. | – 那谁来教他格斗啊? – 你做得已经挺好了 |
[1:09:05] | You don’t need me. Sorry. | 你不需要我 抱歉 |
[1:09:11] | That was really cool, though, that dance. | 其实刚才那个挺酷的 那段跳舞 |
[1:09:14] | You should do that on Saturday night. | 周六晚上你不妨来一段 |
[1:09:17] | – Don’t make fun of me. – I’m serious. | – 别取笑我 – 我说真的 |
[1:09:19] | Before the fight, when you guys take the ring, you should do it. | 赛前 当你们步入赛场时 你们应该跳的 |
[1:09:22] | There’s no way I’m dancing with a robot in front of a boxing crowd. | 我可不会在一帮拳击观众面前跟一个机器人跳舞 |
[1:09:26] | A boxing crowd? Are you kidding me? This is just a show. | 拳击观众? 你开玩笑啊? 那只是一场秀 |
[1:09:29] | People want to see something they’ve never seen. | 大家想看一些他们从来没看到过的东西 |
[1:09:31] | Look. You think of all the greats. | 听着 你想想那些伟人们 |
[1:09:34] | Think Ali, Sugar Ray, Prince Rakim, Gammer, | 想想阿里 舒格·雷 “王子”雷金 还有加玛 |
[1:09:37] | they all had their nicknames. | 他们都有自己的外号 |
[1:09:39] | They had their personas. They all had flair. | 他们都有独特的形象 都有自己的风采 |
[1:09:42] | Now you? You might not have much robot, but with that dance, you got flair. | 而你? 你也许没什么厉害的机器人 但加上那段舞蹈 你就有自己的风采了 |
[1:09:47] | Plus, you’re a kid. People love that kid thing. | 再说 你是个孩子 大家都喜欢小孩子 |
[1:09:50] | – What are you? Like nine? Ten? – I’m 11. | – 你多大? 9岁? 10岁? – 我11岁 |
[1:09:53] | Are you sure you’re 11? | 你确定你11岁了? |
[1:09:56] | Yes. I’m sure I’m 11. | 废话 我肯定11岁了 |
[1:09:59] | Ok. Anyway, the point is people want to see that. | 好吧 反正重点是 大家都想看那种表演 |
[1:10:06] | You’re really not messing with me? | 你真的不是在逗我玩? |
[1:10:08] | I am not messing with you. They’re going to love it. | 我不是逗你玩 他们肯定爱死了 |
[1:10:14] | – Cool. – But… | – 好吧 不过… – 行 |
[1:10:16] | – What? – I won’t do it unless you help me. | – 什么? – 除非你帮我 不然我不干 |
[1:10:21] | I can’t dance. You’re on your own there. | 我不会跳舞 这个你得靠自己了 |
[1:10:23] | No. Boxing. | 不是 是拳击 |
[1:10:25] | – Oh, I see. – I program the robot. | – 哦 我明白了 – 我来为机器拳手设定程序 |
[1:10:26] | – You teach him to box. – And you dance. | – 你教他拳击 – 那你要跳舞 |
[1:10:29] | And you dance. | 你要跳舞 |
[1:10:32] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 行 – 真行? |
[1:10:34] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:10:37] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[1:10:41] | It’s going to be cool. | 有意思 |
[1:11:37] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:11:40] | You’re going to be punching guys bigger. You’re going to have to punch up. | 你要面对的是比你大块的对手 你得向上出拳 |
[1:11:44] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[1:11:46] | Nice. | 很好 |
[1:11:53] | You, too, old man? | 你也生锈了啊 老伙计? |
[1:11:55] | Come on. Let’s get to work. | 来吧 继续干活了 |
[1:12:00] | Nice! Let’s do that again. | 很好! 再来一次 |
[1:12:04] | Nice. Three-punch combo. | 很好 三拳连击 |
[1:12:07] | Combo. | 连击 |
[1:12:09] | Again. Again. | 再来 再来一次 |
[1:12:12] | Faster. Faster. Nice. | 快点 再快点 很好 |
[1:12:17] | You’re not even out of breath. I like it. | 你气都不喘 我喜欢 |
[1:12:20] | Let’s see how you move. | 看看你动作怎么样 |
[1:12:29] | That’s good. | 很不错 |
[1:13:06] | Step around! Left hook! Left hook! | 侧身! 左勾拳! 左勾拳! |
[1:13:24] | That’s it. Every time. | 就是这样 每次都这样 |
[1:13:35] | Upper cut! | 上抄拳! |
[1:13:45] | Great fight, fellas. | 比赛很精彩 伙计们 |
[1:13:54] | 105.5, WRUT, the satellite home of robot boxing. | 105.5频道 WRUT 铁甲拳击赛卫星广播 |
[1:13:57] | Caller two, what do you got for me? | 第二名来电听众 有什么要说的呢? 嘿 汤米 |
[1:13:59] | Have you heard about this little bot out there, his name is Atom? | 有没有听说过一个叫亚当的小铁甲拳手? |
[1:14:02] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 当然啦 |
[1:14:03] | My buddies and I saw him the other night, and he dances. | 我跟我哥们前晚看到他了 他还会跳舞呢 |
[1:14:05] | – Did you say “dances”? – You heard me. | – 你说”跳舞”? – 你没听错 |
[1:14:08] | He dances pre-fight with this little kid, | 他和那个小鬼在赛前跳舞 |
[1:14:10] | and the crowd went nuts for these two. | 观众都为他们发狂了 |
[1:14:11] | You put the gimmick aside for a second, | 我给你爆点真材实料 先别管那些小花招了 |
[1:14:14] | and I’m holding here a list of the bots he’s beaten. | 我手上拿着一份他打败过的铁甲拳手名单 |
[1:14:17] | Chaos. Wall Street. One-Eyed Jack. No slouches on that list, right? | 混沌 华尔街 独眼杰克 这名单没一个是菜鸟 是吧? |
[1:14:22] | Atom’s fought them all, beat them all. | 但是亚当都跟他们打过了 全都击败了 |
[1:14:24] | This bot is fast! He escapes shots from these bigger bots, it’s insane! | 我告诉你 汤米 这铁甲拳手很敏捷! 能躲过大个铁甲人的出拳 太强悍了! |
[1:14:28] | No doubt. I’m telling you, listeners, remember this name: | 没错了 听众朋友们 请记住这个名字 |
[1:14:31] | Atom. That’s right, A-T-O-M. This bot is one to watch. | 亚当 没错 亚-当 这个拳手绝不容错过 |
[1:14:41] | – Awesome fight, sir. – Thanks, thanks. | – 比赛太精彩了 先生 – 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:14:44] | Great fight. | 很精彩 |
[1:14:46] | – You guys put on a good show. – Thanks. | – 你们的机器人很出色啊 – 谢谢 |
[1:14:47] | We’d like to invite you to fight on our card, | 我们想邀请你们参加一场比赛 |
[1:14:49] | Virgin America Spectrum Detroit, Friday night. | 星期五晚 在底特律的维珍美国区 |
[1:14:52] | Right. That’s a WRB… That’s a League fight. | 行 喔… 那是WRB… 是联盟赛事啊 |
[1:14:55] | Damn right it is. What do you say, fellas? You ready for the show? | 没错了 怎么样 伙计们? 准备好参赛了吗? |
[1:15:01] | Heck, yeah. | 当然啦 |
[1:15:11] | It’s the undercard, but it’s still a League fight. So… | 虽然只是初选赛 但这也算是联盟赛事了 所以… |
[1:15:15] | I just want you to be relaxed. I want you to be relaxed. Ok, Max? | 我只是想让你放松 要你放松下来 明白吗 马科斯? |
[1:15:18] | No freaking out. Don’t get all freaky-deaky on me. | 不要害怕 别给我怯场了 |
[1:15:21] | You go freaky-deaky, this whole thing can go south. | 你要是怯场了 这场比赛可就黄了啊 |
[1:15:23] | Whatever you do, have fun, have fun. You got to have fun, you understand me? | 你要做的就是 享受比赛 好好玩 你要享受比赛 明白吗? |
[1:15:27] | We’ve come too far to get out there and freak out and blow this whole thing. | 我们好不容易才到这一步 决不能临阵退缩给搅黄了啊 |
[1:15:32] | We’re going to have fun, and we’re going to not freak out! | 我们要享受比赛 绝不退缩! |
[1:15:35] | We’re going to stay loose, and we’re just going to bam him. | 我们要放轻松 要把他给打败 |
[1:15:39] | I’ve spent my whole life waiting to get here. We’re going to… | 我为了打到联盟赛 已经等了一辈子了 我们要… |
[1:15:43] | Because I tell you what. Trust me when I say no freaking out. You got it? | 我跟你说 我说不要退缩的时候你要相信我 明白吗? |
[1:15:47] | – Yeah, I got it. – Good. | – 是的 我明白 – 很好 |
[1:15:50] | You have been invited to Lemkova Suite. Follow me, please. | 你们受邀到兰科娃雅座了 请跟我来 |
[1:15:55] | What was that? One more time. | 什么? 再说一次 |
[1:15:57] | Lemkova Suite. Zeus Suite. | 兰科娃雅座 宙斯的雅座 |
[1:16:00] | Sure. Yeah. Let’s head up to the champ’s suite. Sure. | 哦 行啊 我们去冠军的雅座看看 走吧 |
[1:16:33] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:16:34] | – Gentlemen, I’m Farra Lemkova. – Yeah. I’m Charlie Kenton, and… | – 先生们 我是法拉·兰科娃 – 你好 我是查理·肯顿 这是… |
[1:16:38] | And this, of course, is Tak Mashido. | 这位 就是松本了 |
[1:16:40] | Holy shit. It’s Tak Mashido. | 我的天啊 是松本啊 |
[1:16:44] | I know you have a very important fight tonight, so I’ll get right to it. | 我知道你们今晚有一场重要的比赛 所以我就直入主题了 |
[1:16:47] | It’s a little far from the action for my liking. It’s nice. I like it, though. | 这与我的喜好不太一致 不过这样也好 我喜欢 |
[1:16:51] | Very nicely… Wow. That’s a great shot. | 非常好… 哇 这照片拍的好啊 |
[1:16:55] | Look at that. You want an autograph? Would you mind? | 看看这个 你想要签名吗? 你介不介意? |
[1:16:57] | I’d like to buy your robot. | 我想买下你的机器人 |
[1:17:01] | He’d be useful sparring bot for Zeus. And for that I’m willing to pay. | 他很适合做宙斯对练拳手 我愿意出价 |
[1:17:07] | $200,000. | 二十万美元 |
[1:17:10] | – Done. – He’s not for sale. | – 成交 – 他是非卖品 |
[1:17:12] | – Of course he is. We can definitely… – He’s not for sale. | – 当然可以卖啊 我们非常愿意… – 他是非卖品 |
[1:17:15] | You are 15 minutes away from getting in the ring with Twin Cities, | 还有15分钟 你们就要到拳击场对阵双子城 |
[1:17:20] | a vicious League bot. | 他是一个凶残的职业联盟拳手 |
[1:17:22] | So, to be clear, my offer stands until the starting bell. | 所以 准确地说 我的报价在开赛前都有效 |
[1:17:28] | OK. And just to be clear, he’s not for sale! | 好 跟你说清楚了 他是非卖品! |
[1:17:32] | Not now, not ever. | – 现在不卖 永远都不买 – 行了 喔… |
[1:17:35] | Give me a minute to clear this up, OK? | 给我点时间摆平这个事 好吗? |
[1:17:38] | Tak, how are you? Max! | 松本 你好吗? 马科斯! |
[1:17:43] | Be smart. I know you love him, | 放聪明点吧 我知道你很爱护他 |
[1:17:45] | but in 20 minutes there may be nothing left to love. | 但是20分钟之后 他也许就给打烂了 |
[1:17:48] | – Think about it. Take the offer. – You think about it. | – 好好想想 接受这个报价吧 – 你才要好好想想 |
[1:17:52] | Why does she want Atom? Because he’s different from other bots! | 为什么她要买亚当? 因为他与众不同! |
[1:17:55] | Yeah, he’s different. He’s smaller, weaker, | 没错 他是与众不同 他更小 更弱 |
[1:17:57] | – and he’s going to get his ass kicked. – He’s a boxer. | – 很快就要被收拾掉了 – 他是一个拳击手 |
[1:18:00] | We taught him to box. You taught him to box! | 我们教他怎么拳击 你教会了他怎么打拳! |
[1:18:03] | – That’s worth something. – I think it is, too. | – 那都是有价值的 – 我也觉得有价值 |
[1:18:05] | I think it’s worth 200 grand. Two hundred grand. | 我觉得值那二十万美金 二十万啊 |
[1:18:09] | We can go round and round this all night long. | 查理 你要想争辩的话 整晚都行 |
[1:18:12] | Look at me… | 看着我… |
[1:18:14] | But it’s not going to happen. | 但我是绝不可能卖的 |
[1:18:17] | I got a fight to get to. | 我还要去参加比赛呢 |
[1:18:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, tonight, | 女士们 先生们 今晚 |
[1:18:37] | the march towards the Real Steel Championship | 铁甲争霸锦标赛的赛程 |
[1:18:42] | makes its way through Detroit’s | 将从底特律的维珍美国区 |
[1:18:45] | Virgin America Spectrum! | 隆重开赛了! |
[1:18:53] | Kicking off the evening, in our first undercard, | 预选赛第一位闪亮登场的是 |
[1:18:57] | the two-headed tyrant, | 双头霸主 |
[1:19:00] | Twin Cities! | 双子城! |
[1:19:35] | Opposing Twin Cities, in his first professional fight, | 双子城的对手 是第一次参加职业拳赛的 |
[1:19:40] | hailing from parts unknown, | 无名小卒 |
[1:19:44] | Atom! | 亚当! |
[1:20:42] | – Nice work, boss. – Thanks. | – 干得漂亮 头儿 – 谢谢 |
[1:20:43] | – Did you switch him to fight mode? – Of course. | – 嘿! 你调到拳击模式了吗? – 当然啦 |
[1:20:45] | – All right. This bot is tough to put down. – Atom can do it. | – 那就好 这个对手很难搞定啊 – 亚当能搞定他 |
[1:20:49] | Look over there. You see those geeks with the joysticks and consoles? | 马科斯! 你看那边 看到那些在摆弄高端设备的傻帽们了没? |
[1:20:52] | They’re controlling everything their bot does. | 他们在控制那个铁甲拳手的一切 |
[1:20:54] | They’re monitoring his systems, | 他们在监控拳手的系统 |
[1:20:55] | seeing what he sees, stadium feeds of the fights and everything. | 与拳手实时同步 监测赛场数据等等 |
[1:20:58] | This is not like the underground handheld remote bots | 这可不像我们在地下拳场对阵过的 |
[1:21:00] | we’ve been fighting. This is the League. Stand on that. | 手动遥控铁甲拳手 这是职业联赛 要明白这点 |
[1:21:02] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办? |
[1:21:05] | We fight smart, we be patient. And pray. | 我们要智取 耐心打 还有祈祷 |
[1:21:10] | Seriously, pray. | 说真的 好好祈祷 |
[1:21:14] | Ready! | 就位! |
[1:21:16] | – Ready! – Hands up. | – 就位! – 抬手 |
[1:21:18] | Fighters ready! Fight! | 拳手准备就绪! 开始! |
[1:21:24] | Engage. | 开打 |
[1:21:27] | Slip! Right! Lean back. Right, left! Cover up! | 闪避! 右拳! 后仰 右拳 左拳! 防护! |
[1:21:35] | Duck! Left roundhouse! | 俯身! 左手弧线拳! |
[1:21:39] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:21:48] | Lean left! Lean right! Cover up! Cover up! | 左仰! 右仰! 防护! 防护! |
[1:21:52] | – What’s going on in there, Charlie? – He’s taking too many hits. | – 怎么回事 查理? – 他接收太多指示了 |
[1:22:01] | Get your hands up! | 把手抬起来! |
[1:22:05] | Get out of that corner! Move! | 从角落里出来! 动起来! |
[1:22:09] | Come on, Charlie. He’s getting killed in there! Tell him what to do! | 快点啊 查理 他快抗不住了! 快给他指令! |
[1:22:12] | That guy’s got two heads, a foot of reach on us, and no blind spot. | 那家伙有两个头 比我们的要高一个头 又没盲点 |
[1:22:15] | He’s got to have a weakness. Find it! | 他肯定有弱点的 找出来! |
[1:22:23] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:22:25] | Right shoulder, right shoulder, right shoulder! He’s got a tell! | 右肩 右肩 右肩膀 他有破绽了! |
[1:22:28] | – He’s got a hitch in his shoulder every time he throws that right bomb! – So? | – 每次出右拳的时候 他右肩都不灵活! – 那又怎样? |
[1:22:31] | So we got him! See? Here it comes again! | 我们就找到他的弱点啦! 看见没? 又来了! |
[1:22:33] | Duck! Spin! Slide left! Roundhouse! One, two! | 俯身! 转身! 左滑拳! 弧线拳! 一 二! |
[1:22:36] | Backstep. Backstep. Backstep. Lean right. | 退步 退步 退步 右仰 |
[1:22:39] | Come on, Charlie! Get in there! | 加油 查理! 出击啦! |
[1:22:41] | Got to get in close where he can’t use that size and reach on us! | 必须贴身靠近他 这样他的身高优势就没用了! |
[1:22:44] | Left to the body! Right to the body! Left to the body! | 左勾拳! 右勾拳! 左勾拳! |
[1:22:47] | Yeah, it’s working! | 是啊 真的有效啊! |
[1:22:49] | Stay downstairs! Left, right, left! | 身子压低! 左拳 右拳 左拳! |
[1:22:52] | – These program modes aren’t working. – Left! Right hook, slip! | – 这些程序都不起作用了 – 左拳! 右勾拳 躲避! |
[1:22:55] | Right uppercut! Left uppercut! Duck left. Counter right! | 右上勾拳! 左上钩拳! 往左俯身 右直拳! |
[1:22:59] | – Get him, Atom! – Here comes the Charlie Special. | – 打倒他 亚当! – 让你见识查理的独门绝招 |
[1:23:02] | Three-punch combo to the body! Out! In! Counter! | 三拳连击体部! 撤! 上! 直拳! |
[1:23:05] | – Two-one-two! – Two-one-two. | – 二 一 二! – 二 一 二 |
[1:23:07] | Stay on him! Lunging right! | 压制住他! 右长拳! |
[1:23:11] | Don’t let him go. Right to the body! Straight right to the head! | 别放过他 右拳击身体! 右直拳打头! |
[1:23:19] | We got a systems crash! | 我们的系统崩溃了! |
[1:23:20] | Get him, Atom! | 打倒他 亚当! |
[1:23:25] | This is not happening, man. | 这不可能 哥们 |
[1:23:27] | – Put him away, Charlie! – Spin left! | – 把他干掉 查理! – 左旋身! |
[1:23:30] | Spin right! | 右旋身! |
[1:23:33] | Finish him! | 做掉他! |
[1:23:35] | – Do it! – Right uppercut! | – 下手吧! – 右上钩拳! |
[1:23:47] | He’s down! | 他倒下了! |
[1:23:49] | One! Two! Three! | 一! 二! 三! |
[1:23:52] | Four! Five! Six! | 四! 五! 六! |
[1:23:55] | We got him. Stay down! | 我们搞定他了 趴着吧你! |
[1:24:00] | He’s out! He’s out! | 他出局了! 他出局了! |
[1:24:07] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:24:11] | Corner! | 归位! |
[1:24:13] | Corner! Corner. | 归位! 归位 |
[1:24:18] | Victory! | 胜利了! |
[1:24:20] | In a time of one minute, 47 seconds | 在第一回合的 |
[1:24:25] | of the first round, | 一分四十七秒 |
[1:24:27] | Atom has defeat… | 亚当打败了… |
[1:24:30] | I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight! | 我要谢谢各位今晚的光临! |
[1:24:35] | Our little bot from the junkyard got a shot at a League fight. | 我们出身垃圾场的小铁甲拳手 打赢了一场职业联盟赛 |
[1:24:40] | How about that? | 感觉爽吧? |
[1:24:42] | And the last thing I want to say to a special girl who won’t be named, | 最后一件事 我想告诉一位不想透露姓名的特别女士 |
[1:24:47] | Farra Lemkova. | 法拉·兰科娃小姐 |
[1:24:53] | That instead of buying my robot, using your money to control this sport… | 想买下我的铁甲拳手 用你的钱来操纵这个赛事… |
[1:24:57] | – That’s it! – I’m not done. | – 好了 够了! – 不 等等 我还没说完呢 |
[1:24:59] | Why not give the littlest guy the biggest shot? | 为什么不给这个最小的拳手一个最大的机会呢? |
[1:25:02] | Because I bet if you give him a shot, he’ll surprise you! | 我敢打赌 你要是敢给个机会 他一定能让你震惊! |
[1:25:06] | Wouldn’t you like to see a little guy | 难道你们不想观看 |
[1:25:08] | get a shot at the Real Steel Championship? | 小拳手大战铁甲冠军吗? |
[1:25:14] | I challenge Zeus to a fight. | 我在此向宙斯提出挑战 |
[1:25:19] | Any time, any place, anywhere! | 无论何时何地 任何地方都行! |
[1:25:24] | You name it! We will be there! | 随你选! 我们一定迎战! |
[1:25:34] | I’m going to get us that fight! | 我要为我们争取到这一战! |
[1:25:40] | Atom, Atom, Atom… | 亚当 亚当 亚当… |
[1:25:56] | That was a ballsy move, you challenging Zeus like that. | 你还真够胆啊 那样去挑战宙斯 |
[1:25:59] | That’s one thing to call it. | 还算是有点胆吧 |
[1:26:00] | A lot of people would like to see that. | 一大帮人都期待着呢 |
[1:26:02] | – You’re damn right they would. – You listening to this kid? Jeez! | – 这还用你说啊 – 听听这孩子都讲的什么话啊? 真是的! |
[1:26:05] | – Good fight, fellas. – Thanks, man. | – 打得很精彩 伙计们 – 谢谢 哥们 |
[1:26:07] | – Look at this. Let’s celebrate. – Yeah. | – 瞧瞧这 我们去庆祝吧 – 好啊 |
[1:26:09] | – All right, 70-30, right? – Yeah, 70 for me and 30 for you. | – 好吧 三七开 好不好? – 没问题 你三我七 |
[1:26:12] | – That’s so right. – That’s very funny. | – 太好了 – 这个笑话一点都不好笑 |
[1:26:14] | – I told you we shouldn’t have sold him. – OK. No, no, no. | – 我告诉过你我们不应该卖了他吧 – 好吧 不不不 |
[1:26:18] | I remember now. Who’s right? Say who’s right. Say “Max is right.” | 我想起来了 谁是对的? 说谁是对的 说”马科斯 是对的” |
[1:26:22] | All right, all right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[1:26:24] | – We’re a good team. – No, no. Max is right. | – 我们合作得很愉快 – 不不 说”马科斯是对的” |
[1:26:28] | That was unbelievable. Thank you, Twin Cities. | 真是难以置信 谢谢你 双子城 |
[1:26:33] | – We set? – Yeah. | – 准备好了吗? – 是的 |
[1:26:34] | – Let’s do it. – Charlie boy. | – 我们去庆祝吧 – 小查理 |
[1:26:38] | – Ricky, I was just going to call you. – Oh, yeah. | – 里奇 我正准备打电话给你呢 – 哦 是吗 |
[1:26:41] | I actually really was going to call you. | 我是真的准备打电话给你 |
[1:26:44] | Don’t worry about that. | 无所谓了 |
[1:26:46] | That was a heck of a fight. | 刚才的战斗真精彩 |
[1:26:48] | Congratulations to both of you. That was good. | 恭喜你们俩 非常不错 |
[1:26:51] | It was an amazing fight. That was a great job, young man. | 战斗真精彩 做得好 年轻人 |
[1:26:54] | – Come on, man. – What? | – 拜托 – 怎么啦? |
[1:26:56] | – You serious? – You thought I was joking | – 你来真的? – 你觉得我像是在开玩笑吗? |
[1:27:00] | when I said I’d beat you within an inch of your life? | 我之前是不是说过我要毁了你人生? |
[1:27:02] | He thought that was a joke. It wasn’t a joke. | 他觉得我只是开玩笑 我是认真的 |
[1:27:05] | I got a kid here. And I have your money. We don’t have a problem. | 这里有孩子在场 而且我有你要的钱 我们就这么算了吧 |
[1:27:10] | I’m sure you do, | 你当然希望两清啦 |
[1:27:13] | but I think we know it’s about much more than money, don’t we? | 但是我们都知道 事到如今 钱已经不能解决问题了 |
[1:27:16] | All right. What do you want? You want 25, 30? You want 30 grand? | 好吧 你要多少? 两万五 三万? 五万都给你可以吗? |
[1:27:21] | – I got the money in cash here. – Yeah, right. | – 我有钱 现在就有 – 没错 |
[1:27:23] | Let’s go! Max, go! Go, go! Run! | 快跑! 马科斯 快跑! |
[1:27:26] | – Run! Come on. Keep up, keep up! – Get him now! | – 跑啊! 加油 快点 快点! – 抓住他! |
[1:27:30] | Run! Come on! | – 跑! 加油! |
[1:27:33] | Get off him! Get off him! | 放开手! 放开他! |
[1:27:38] | Come here! | 过来! |
[1:27:43] | Hey, Ricky. | 嘿 里奇 |
[1:27:45] | That’s his money! Leave him out of this! | 那是他的钱! 放开他! |
[1:27:59] | Stop! | 停下来! |
[1:28:03] | Stop! | 快停下! |
[1:28:04] | Take all his money. Take it all. | 把所有钱都拿走 全拿走 |
[1:28:11] | Your friend’s a real dirtbag, kid. | 小朋友 你的朋友就是个肮脏的邋遢鬼 |
[1:28:13] | He’s my father! | 他是我父亲! |
[1:28:17] | Well. Looks like a little less than an inch of your life. | 看来还差一点你就要断气了 |
[1:28:22] | Well, buddy, that will teach him. | 来吧 兄弟 让他吸取教训 |
[1:28:30] | Just like old times, Charlie boy! | 和过去的黑帮复仇很像吧 小查理 |
[1:28:33] | Let’s go, boys. | 我们走吧 兄弟们 |
[1:29:01] | I’m sorry, Max. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 马科斯 对不起 对不起 |
[1:29:45] | – What are we doing here? – Max, just… | – 我们在这里做什么? – 马科斯 请你… |
[1:29:47] | Is it Farra? She called you, didn’t she? We’re going to get the Zeus fight. | 是法拉吗? 她打电话给你了对吗? 我们要去和宙斯战斗了 |
[1:29:50] | It’s not the Zeus people. I’ve been thinking about all this, and… | 不是那些人 我只是在考虑一些事… |
[1:29:57] | Max! | 嗨 马科斯! |
[1:30:07] | It’s so good to see you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[1:30:09] | – What is she doing here? – It’s better if you go with her now. | – 她怎么在这里? – 她能给你更好的生活 |
[1:30:12] | We get beat up, so you call her to come and get me? | 我们被打了 你就让她把我带走? |
[1:30:14] | He’s been beat up. I told you he couldn’t take care of him! | 他居然被打了 我跟你说过 他不可能照顾好孩子的! |
[1:30:16] | Yeah. I called her. Look at us. We’re a mess. | 是啊 是我打电话给她的 看看我们俩 一团糟 |
[1:30:19] | We’re fine. She can leave! | 我觉得我们挺好的 她可以走了 |
[1:30:21] | Atom’s fighting good. We can make the money back. | 亚当打得很好 我们很快就能把钱赚回来 |
[1:30:25] | Charlie, please. | 查理 拜托 |
[1:30:28] | Just… | 只是… |
[1:30:32] | Charlie, we’re doing so good. | 查理 我们在一起多好 |
[1:30:37] | Charlie, please, no. | 查理 拜托 不要 |
[1:30:40] | Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. | 别说了 别说了 |
[1:30:43] | Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 |
[1:30:51] | Trust me, kid. It’s better this way, all right? | 相信我 孩子 这样更好 好吗? |
[1:30:55] | I know you think you know what’s right, but you don’t. | 我知道你认为自己能分辨对错 但是其实你还不能 |
[1:30:58] | You’re too young. You don’t know. | 你还太小 你还不知道什么是对的 |
[1:31:00] | Look at me, trust me. | 看着我 相信我 |
[1:31:01] | And legally she has custody, so what can I do? | 而且她是你的合法监护人 我无能为力 |
[1:31:05] | What can I do? | 我还能做什么? |
[1:31:23] | I don’t want your money, Marvin. | 我不想要你的钱 马文 |
[1:31:25] | Max, we have our own swimming pool | 马科斯 我们有私家游泳池 |
[1:31:28] | and we have a hot tub and a lot of super fun toys to play with. | 还有热水浴缸 还有很多超级好玩的玩具 |
[1:31:32] | Do you want to play with them? It’s going to be fun. | 你想玩吗? 会很好玩的 |
[1:31:36] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[1:31:37] | He won’t even talk to me, so thanks for that, Charlie. | 多亏你 他现在甚至都不肯跟我说话了 查理 |
[1:31:41] | I’m going to wait in the car. | 我在车里等着 |
[1:31:45] | You don’t want to talk, fine. I’ll talk. | 你不想说话 我来说 |
[1:31:48] | What do you want me to say? I’m sorry? | 你想让我说什么? 对不起? |
[1:31:50] | You knew from day one what this was. | 从一开始 你就知道会这样 |
[1:31:53] | You decided to take the ride. | 是你一厢情愿地要跟我走 |
[1:31:56] | You thought me, you, and a little robot from the junk heap | 你觉得 你和我 还有那个垃圾场捡来的小机器人 |
[1:32:00] | were going to ride off into the sunset? | 就能一直这样搭档 一路走下去吗? |
[1:32:04] | No, you forgot who I was! | 不 你忘了我是什么人! |
[1:32:13] | You deserve better… | 你应该过更好的生活… |
[1:32:16] | than me. | 而不是像我这样 |
[1:32:21] | Will you say something, please? | 说点什么吧 |
[1:32:23] | I tried. What do you want from me? | 我试过了 你想我怎么做? |
[1:32:26] | I want you to fight for me. | 我想要你为我而去争取 |
[1:32:29] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 我一直想要的就这么简单 |
[1:34:36] | Don’t ask. | 什么也别问 |
[1:34:39] | So no Max. | 马科斯没有跟你回来 |
[1:34:42] | It’s better this way. Marv and Debra have money. Max is set. | 这样更好 马文和黛博拉很富有 能好好照顾马科斯 |
[1:34:46] | Did you not see the way he looked at you? | 你没有发现他是怎样看你的吗? |
[1:34:49] | That’s the way I looked at my dad. | 就跟我看我父亲一样 |
[1:34:51] | Even now I would give anything to have that back. | 即使是现在 我也愿意付出一切 来换回那种感觉 |
[1:34:54] | Your dad was special. He was in your corner from day one. | 你父亲和我不一样 他一直陪着你从小长到大 |
[1:34:59] | Me, come on. I blew it. | 而我 糟糕透了 |
[1:35:02] | I blew it. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[1:35:05] | When Max was born I just… | 马科斯刚出生的时候 我… |
[1:35:07] | freaked out. | 像个懦夫一样逃走了 |
[1:35:09] | But something would have been better than nothing. | 但至少你努力了 也好过什么都不做 |
[1:35:11] | I wouldn’t know where to start. | 我不知道怎么开始 |
[1:35:13] | – Yeah, you do. – I don’t. | – 你知道的 – 我不知道 |
[1:35:14] | – You do. – No. | – 你知道的 – 不 |
[1:35:16] | You do. | 你知道的 |
[1:35:50] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:35:55] | Twelve hundred miles for a kiss. | 开了一千二百英里 只为一个吻 |
[1:35:58] | Worth it. Worth it. | 值了 值了 |
[1:36:12] | Go get him, Charlie. | 去把他追回来 查理 |
[1:36:17] | You sound like your dad. | 你这语气像你爸 |
[1:36:46] | Look, I know you think I abandoned you, | 我知道你认为我抛弃你了 |
[1:36:50] | and I guess I did originally. | 你刚出生的时候我确实也这么做了 |
[1:36:53] | Then you sold me. | 然后你又把我卖掉 |
[1:36:55] | Charlie. | 查理啊 |
[1:36:57] | You have no business being here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[1:36:59] | That’s true. You’ve got full custody. He’s yours. | 没错 你已经得到了他的监护权 他是你的 |
[1:37:02] | And I know I’ve done all kinds of wrong by this kid, but if you’ll let me… | 我知道我对这孩子做过很多错事 但是如果你能让我… |
[1:37:08] | I’d just like to do one thing right. | 我只是想弥补我的过错 |
[1:37:13] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:37:15] | – Where were we? – You sold me. | – 我们说到哪里了? – 你曾把我卖掉 |
[1:37:17] | Right, yeah, that happened. | 没错 确实是这样 |
[1:37:20] | – Wait, what? – Then we had our asses kicked. | – 等一下 什么? – 然后我们又被打了 |
[1:37:22] | And you slept on a shelf in a truck, and it was awful. | 而且你睡在卡车架子上 非常不舒服 |
[1:37:24] | – And dangerous. – Really dangerous. | – 还很危险 – 真的很危险 |
[1:37:26] | I mean, I know. God. I’m sorry. | 我知道的 天哪 对不起 |
[1:37:31] | That’s why you came? To say you’re sorry? | 你就是为这个来的? 跟我说对不起? |
[1:37:34] | No. I mean, yes. Yes. | 不是的 好吧 是的 |
[1:37:40] | But no. No, I came to tell you that I heard you. | 但也不是 我是来告诉你 我听到你的声音 |
[1:37:44] | I got it. I’m a little slow, but I got it. | 我明白了 虽然我反应迟钝 但是我已经明白 |
[1:37:49] | I know you had a bum ride, and I wasn’t there and I should have been. | 我知道你曾过得很糟糕 在你需要我的时候我却不在 |
[1:37:54] | I should have been. | 我应该在你身边的 |
[1:37:56] | Your mom was… | 你的母亲她… |
[1:37:58] | She was cool, wasn’t she? | 她很酷 不是吗? |
[1:38:02] | She was. | 没错 |
[1:38:04] | She was the coolest. | 她是最酷的 |
[1:38:06] | Yeah, she was. | 是啊 |
[1:38:11] | And I’m sorry about… what happened with her. | 对于我和她的事情 我很抱歉 |
[1:38:19] | And I can’t get those years back, Max, | 但是世界上没有后悔药 马科斯 |
[1:38:22] | but I’m here right now… | 而我现在在这里… |
[1:38:27] | and if you’re up for it, I’m ready to fight. | 只要你一句话 我愿意为你而去争取 |
[1:38:44] | We got the Zeus fight. | 我们要跟宙斯单挑了 |
[1:38:46] | What? | 什么? |
[1:38:47] | No, no, we didn’t. | 不 不 不是我们 |
[1:38:50] | You got the Zeus fight. | 是你 要去跟宙斯单挑 |
[1:38:56] | So what do you say, Debra? | 黛博拉 可以吗? |
[1:38:58] | Can we do this one last thing? | 我们能不能一起做这最后一件事? |
[1:39:03] | – One night. – It’s all we need. Thank you. | – 就一个晚上 – 那就足够了 谢谢 |
[1:39:11] | We’ll probably get our asses kicked, but at least we’ll go down swinging. | 我们或者会被打得落花流水 但至少我们战斗过 |
[1:39:15] | Yeah? What do you say? | 好吗? 怎么样? |
[1:39:20] | Welcome to New York’s Bing Arena and the Real Steel Championship Bout. | 欢迎来到纽约滨竞技场 铁甲钢拳竞技赛 |
[1:39:24] | Tim, it’s the fight we never thought we’d see. | 蒂姆 真没想到我们还能看到这样的比赛 |
[1:39:27] | Zeus, the undefeated WRB champion, | 我们不可战胜的WRB竞技之王 宙斯 |
[1:39:29] | against the underdog, rising star Atom. | 将与从地下竞技场慢慢崛起的新星亚当对战 |
[1:39:32] | The champ’s handlers have agreed to fight | 冠军的团队已经同意 |
[1:39:34] | outside the circle of well-known League bots, | 与联赛圈外的知名机器人进行战斗 |
[1:39:37] | and have decided to give the people a true David versus Goliath spectacle. | 他们打算向世人展现一场真正的霸者与黑马之争 |
[1:39:41] | Now, Tim, help me out on this. Has the Zeus camp lost their mind? | 蒂姆 你觉得宙斯团队是不是疯了? |
[1:39:45] | The greatest robot boxer of all time | 他们打算让史上最棒的拳击机器人 |
[1:39:47] | gives a shot at the belt to a G-2 named Atom? | 和一个叫亚代的的二代机器人战斗? |
[1:39:50] | Well, Herb, if you ask Tak Mashido, Team Zeus has lost their minds. | 赫伯 如果你直接去问松本 你会发现宙斯团队确实疯了 |
[1:39:54] | Now, he may look cool as he enters the arena, | 刚才他进入竞技场 看起来可能很酷 |
[1:39:56] | but he has made no bones about his disdain for this matchup. | 但是他毫不隐晦自己对这场对决的不屑 |
[1:40:00] | Our cameras tried to catch up with him earlier this week. | 屏幕上的是一周前的一段录像 |
[1:40:02] | Look at this clip. Mashido wouldn’t even stop to talk to the press, | 看看这段 松本甚至不肯停下来和记者说话 |
[1:40:06] | referring only to this fight as an insult to his creation. | 以示他认为这场比赛是对他的杰作的侮辱 |
[1:40:09] | Now, Max Kenton, Atom’s trainer, did more than just challenge Zeus. | 而亚当的训练师 马科斯·肯顿不仅仅对宙斯发出战书 |
[1:40:13] | He did so publicly. | 他在大庭广众之下 |
[1:40:14] | The challenge went viral and created a PR nightmare for the champ. | 挑战宙斯团队的权威 给这个团队带来公关恶梦 |
[1:40:18] | No argument there. And I think the Zeus camp knows exactly what they’re doing. | 但是无论如何 我相信宙斯团队很清楚自己在做着什么 |
[1:40:22] | That they do. Come on. | 没错 大家试想一下 |
[1:40:23] | Giving a shot at the belt to a nobody from nowhere. | 给予这个无名小卒一次尝试的机会 |
[1:40:27] | This “junkyard dog,” if you will. That’s a marketing stunt. | 与这个从垃圾场捡回来的机器人进行较量 这是自我营销的噱头 |
[1:40:30] | And judging from this crowd, that stunt is working. | 从现场的人山人海看到 这个噱头起作用了 |
[1:40:47] | We can’t win, can we? | 我们能赢吗? |
[1:40:49] | We’ll see. | 试试就知道了 |
[1:40:55] | As the challenger makes his way into the arena, | 挑战者正在进场 |
[1:40:57] | you can hear the surge of excitement. | 全场掌声雷动 |
[1:41:11] | Atom has arrived onto the WRB scene with a vengeance, | 以复仇的名义 亚当到达了竞技场 |
[1:41:14] | using a style, some would call it human-like, | 他被称为类人型机器人 |
[1:41:17] | that bot fighting has rarely seen. | 这在机甲战头中很少见 |
[1:41:20] | Atom and his pint-size trainer step into the ring | 亚当和他的小小训练师正走进竞技场 |
[1:41:22] | and the look on Farra Lemkova’s face says it all. | 从法拉·兰科娃的表情 就可以感受到这浓浓的火药味 |
[1:41:25] | Welcome to the bigs, junior! | 欢迎来到大竞技场 小朋友 |
[1:41:27] | I’m giving one-to-five odds that Atom don’t make it out the first round. | 一比五的赔率 赌亚当连第一轮都撑不过 |
[1:41:30] | Who wants some? | 谁要下注? |
[1:41:32] | I’ll take some of that action. | 我要下 |
[1:41:34] | Hey, there! I’ll take some of that action. | 我要下! 我要下注 |
[1:41:39] | How’s it going… partner? | 最近怎么样啊… 伙计? |
[1:41:42] | Partner? | 伙伴? |
[1:41:44] | That’s great. How about a hundred K? Is that funny? | 听起来不错 我要下十万美金? 你意下如何? |
[1:41:47] | Hundred K says Atom doesn’t see round two. | 十万赌亚当 撑不过第一轮 |
[1:41:50] | You carrying around that kind of scratch? | 你身上带着那么多钱吗? |
[1:41:53] | – Yeah. – Hundred K? | – 我有啊 – 十万块? |
[1:41:56] | Tell you what. Remember section 101, row C, | 记住 我坐在101区C排 |
[1:42:00] | and you can bring me my money right to my seat. | 你可以把我赢的钱 直接带到我的座位 |
[1:42:03] | 101, row C? Hundred K? | 101区C排? 十万? |
[1:42:07] | You heard me, homey. | 没错 老乡 |
[1:42:09] | – Homey? – Right? | – 你叫我老乡? – 怎么啦? |
[1:42:11] | Homeboy! | 老乡! |
[1:42:13] | All right. Peace out, posse. | 好了好了 我该走了 |
[1:42:16] | Come on, sugar. Let’s go. | 来吧 甜心 我们走 |
[1:42:41] | – Never beaten. – It’s showtime! | – 从未被超越 – 时间到了 |
[1:42:44] | Never threatened. | 从未被威胁 |
[1:42:46] | The king of the ring, | 指环之王 |
[1:42:49] | the ruler of robots! | 机器人的统治者! |
[1:42:53] | Bow down to the mighty Zeus! | 有请伟大的宙斯! |
[1:43:23] | Oh, shit! | 天哪 |
[1:43:31] | That was awesome. | 那动作真是潇洒 |
[1:43:39] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:43:47] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[1:43:50] | in a bout scheduled for five rounds | 本次全球机甲拳击争霸赛 |
[1:43:53] | for the World Robot Boxing Championship, | 为五回合赛制 |
[1:43:56] | in the corner to my right, the challenger, Atom! | 右边的是挑战者 亚当! |
[1:44:01] | Showboat! | 花拳! |
[1:44:06] | And in the corner to my left, | 位于左边的 |
[1:44:08] | the undeniable champion of this universe | 则是全球无敌 |
[1:44:12] | and any other universe known or unknown, | 并且打遍宇宙无敌手的 |
[1:44:15] | the mighty Zeus! | 无敌宙斯! |
[1:44:24] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, are you ready | 女士们先生们 做好准备 |
[1:44:28] | for Real Steel! | 铁甲争霸 开始! |
[1:44:36] | This is what it’s all about! | 就是这感觉! |
[1:44:38] | There’s the starting bell and we are underway. | 一声铃响 比赛开始了 |
[1:44:42] | The bots emerge from their corners. | 铁甲拳手从场角走向赛场中央 |
[1:44:44] | Zeus decks Atom, and he is already down. | 宙斯一记重拳把亚当击倒了 |
[1:44:48] | On your feet! | 站起来! |
[1:44:49] | Looks like we are in for another Zeus clinic. | 看起来又是场宙斯教学赛 |
[1:44:54] | Referee Matt Geiger coming in the ring to start the count. | 裁判马特·盖格来到场内开始喊数 |
[1:44:58] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:45:00] | Push up! Stand up! | 俯卧撑! 站起来! |
[1:45:03] | But look at this. The little bot’s back on his feet | 大家看 小家伙了站起来 |
[1:45:06] | to get a second blistering attack from Zeus! | 接受宙斯第二轮狂轰滥炸 |
[1:45:09] | Atom is down for the second time in less than ten seconds. | 亚当10秒内第二次倒下 |
[1:45:12] | – He’s too strong! – That’s my boy right there! | – 他太壮了! – 这才是我的好家伙! |
[1:45:18] | Get up and get in the game! | 起来 继续比赛! |
[1:45:20] | Come on! No, please Atom, get up! Please! | 起来! 求你了亚当 起来! 求你了! |
[1:45:23] | Get up! Get up! Get up! | 起来! 起来! 起来! |
[1:45:27] | Once again, the challenger finds his feet! | 再一次 挑战方爬了起来! |
[1:45:31] | Lean back! | 后仰! |
[1:45:32] | Atom’s getting pummeled into the corner! | 亚当被连续击打到场角! |
[1:45:35] | – Get out of there! – Move! | – 出来! – 移动! |
[1:45:39] | A demolishing inside shot. | 毁灭性的内侧拳 |
[1:45:41] | Get your hands up! | 把手抬起来! |
[1:45:45] | Hands up! | 抬起来! |
[1:45:47] | Crush that little can! | 砸扁那个小罐头! |
[1:45:49] | Get out of the corner! | 离开场角! |
[1:45:50] | Kenton desperately trying to command his robot out of that suicide corner. | 肯顿拼命地命令他的机甲拳手离开那个自杀场角 |
[1:45:59] | Get your feet under you! | 站起来! |
[1:46:01] | Good night, sparring bot! | 晚上好 陪练机拳手! |
[1:46:03] | It might have taken Zeus a bit longer, but he’s done it again! | 宙斯也许会再花点时间 但是他又一次击倒对手! |
[1:46:06] | Atom is down for the third and possibly final time tonight. | 亚当今晚第三次也可能是最后一次倒下 |
[1:46:10] | – Stand up! – Two! | – 站起来! – 二! |
[1:46:12] | Three! | 三! |
[1:46:14] | Atom, get up! | 亚当 起来! |
[1:46:15] | – Get up, Atom. – Get up, Atom. | – 起来 亚当 – 起来 亚当 |
[1:46:18] | – Six! Seven! – Get up! | – 六! 七! – 起来! |
[1:46:21] | Eight! Nine! | 八! 九! |
[1:46:24] | I don’t believe this! Against all odds, this little bot is on his feet again. | 难以置信! 千辛万苦 小拳手还是站了起来 |
[1:46:29] | Come on, Atom! | 加油 亚当! |
[1:46:34] | He can’t survive this! | 他挺不住了! |
[1:46:39] | – Come on, Charlie! – Right uppercut! | – 加油 查理! – 右上钩拳! |
[1:46:42] | Atom has landed a punch! | 亚当还手了! |
[1:46:45] | Zeus is stunned as he reels back from an uppercut that he never saw coming! | 宙斯摇晃着退后 还没看清这上勾拳怎么出的 |
[1:46:50] | Advance! | 上前! |
[1:46:52] | Fade back, counter right! | 退后 右拳还击! |
[1:46:54] | Fade back, counter right! | 退后 还击! |
[1:46:56] | Right cross! Right cross! Right cross! Left hook! | 右交叉拳! 右交叉! 右交叉! 左勾拳! |
[1:47:01] | – Let’s go! Come on! – Take him down! | – 还击! 加油! – 打倒他! |
[1:47:04] | For the first time in his dominant run, | 无往不胜的宙斯 |
[1:47:06] | Zeus has met a bot who simply won’t back down! | 第一次遇到了个就是不肯倒下的机拳手! |
[1:47:12] | The crowd is going nuts! Zeus gives it everything he’s got | 观众疯狂了! 宙斯使出浑身解数 |
[1:47:15] | as we reach the last 15 seconds of round one! | 第一局只剩下15秒! |
[1:47:18] | Zeus corners Atom, going double duty with both fists! | 宙斯堵住了亚当 双拳齐出! |
[1:47:22] | Downtown, uptown, as the clock winds down! | 上勾拳 下勾拳 双拳迅猛地轮流出击! |
[1:47:25] | – Hands up, chin down. – Stay low, stay low! | – 抬手 低头 – 弯腰 弯腰! |
[1:47:32] | Only five seconds left, as here comes that monster piston-packed right of the champ! | 还剩5秒 卫冕冠军要使出魔鬼活塞右冲拳了! |
[1:47:38] | There’s the bell! I don’t believe it. Somehow Atom has survived. | 铃响了! 难以置信 亚当居然幸存了 |
[1:47:43] | We will have a second round. And the crowd here is thrilled! | 还有第二局 观众沸腾了! |
[1:47:51] | He made it! Yeah! Corner! | 他挺住了! 耶! 归位! |
[1:47:56] | We got to get out of here. We got to get out of here now! | 我们得闪了 马上闪! |
[1:48:02] | We got to go this way. Come on! | 得走那边 快点! |
[1:48:10] | OK, you sit down. | 好吧 你坐下 |
[1:48:15] | – Let’s go, homey. – All right. | – 走吧 老乡 – 好吧 |
[1:48:17] | I’ll be back for you, baby. | 我一会就回来 宝贝 |
[1:48:20] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我! |
[1:48:25] | Both corners furiously working on their bots. | 两个场角都在尽全力维护机拳手 |
[1:48:28] | This crowd came here tonight expecting a massacre, | 今晚的观众都是来看屠杀的 |
[1:48:31] | but instead they’re getting a war! | 结果却碰到一场战争! |
[1:48:33] | – You got it? – Yeah. | – 搞定没? – 搞定了 |
[1:48:35] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 走 |
[1:48:36] | What is happening? | 怎么回事? |
[1:48:38] | He is fully prepared for all possible contingencies. He will be fine. | 他能应付所有突发情况 没事的 |
[1:48:43] | What next? | 接下来呢? |
[1:48:46] | Round two. | 第二局 |
[1:48:55] | Round two kicks off, and incredibly the challenger, Atom, | 第二局开始 挑战者亚当出乎意料地 |
[1:48:59] | is giving the champ a run for his money. | 给了卫冕冠军一个下马威 |
[1:49:02] | Zeus tosses the smaller bot across the ring like a tin can! | 宙斯把小对手像个罐头一样摔到另一边! |
[1:49:10] | Kenton working his bot with a trifecta of straight rights to the champ’s dome! | 肯顿让他的机甲拳手 对着宙斯的头部 使出个右直拳三连击! |
[1:49:20] | Toe-to-toe they stand, trading deafening blows! | 他们打得旗鼓相当 交替出拳 震耳欲聋 |
[1:49:27] | Whatever strategy either corner had cooked up has been destroyed! | 双方之前设计好的战术完全派不上用场! |
[1:49:33] | Metal bashing metal. Steel smashing steel. | 铁甲撞铁甲 钢拳对钢拳 |
[1:49:37] | This is a brawl! | 这就是一场打斗! |
[1:49:42] | The crowd is on their feet, watching two machines driven to kill each other! | 观众都站起来了 看这两个机器人互相厮杀 |
[1:49:47] | Something has to give, and it does! | 但总会有看点 确实! |
[1:49:50] | Atom goes down again! | 亚当又倒下了! |
[1:49:52] | Lights out for the junkyard dog who put on a heck of a show here tonight! | 这个废弃机器人今晚给我们上演的精彩比赛即将落幕! |
[1:49:58] | And yet again, Atom rises up. | 不过又一次 亚当起来了 |
[1:50:01] | Kenton must have hardwired this bot with the will to go on! | 肯顿肯定是给这个机器人灌注了绝不言败的精神! |
[1:50:12] | Midway through round four, and Zeus is looking to end this thing right now. | 第四局过半 宙斯想要立马结束这一切 |
[1:50:17] | The champ is holding nothing back as he cracks open the hurt locker! | 宙斯拼尽全力置对方于死地! |
[1:50:31] | Atom is stumbling around the ring, apparently disoriented and dazed! | 亚当在台上踉跄 显然找不着北了! |
[1:50:35] | – Hands up! – What’s going on? | – 抬手! – 怎么回事? |
[1:50:37] | I think the voice recog is shot! He’s not responding! | 我想是语音识别坏了! 他没反应啊! |
[1:50:43] | Zeus has found yet another gear of violence, drilling Atom’s midsection. | 宙斯用了另一个必杀技 在亚当的肚子上钻击 |
[1:50:48] | No! Stop! Do something! | 不! 停下! 帮忙啊! |
[1:50:51] | He can’t hear me! | 他听不见! |
[1:50:54] | But the bell sounds, and once again this little robot has stunned the world! | 铃响了 再一次 这个小机拳手震惊了全世界! |
[1:51:01] | We’re done, Max! He can’t hear me. This is murder. We’ve had enough. | 完了 马科斯! 他听不见指令 再打就是谋杀 我们打够了 |
[1:51:06] | – I’m disabling the voice recognition. – He can’t hear me! | – 我要关掉语音识别 – 那他就听不见我说话了! |
[1:51:09] | – Yes, but he can see you! – What? | – 对 但是他看得见你啊! – 什么? |
[1:51:12] | I’m putting him in shadow mode. Show him what to do. | 我把他调到影随模式 你打给他看 |
[1:51:15] | Without the voice recognition, he’ll move even faster! | 没有语音识别 他的动作更敏捷! |
[1:51:18] | No way. No way! | 没门 没门! |
[1:51:19] | Look at them. They are freaking out! | 看看他们 他们吓坏了! |
[1:51:22] | Rich girl is ripping him a new one over there! | 女富二代在那骂得他狗血淋头! |
[1:51:24] | Do you know why? Because they’re scared. | 知道为什么吗? 因为他们害怕了 |
[1:51:26] | Because Atom can do things no other bot has ever done. | 因为亚当做到了其他机拳手从未做到的 |
[1:51:29] | – But I can’t do it! – Yes, you can. | – 但是我做不到! – 不 你行 |
[1:51:31] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 不行 – 行的 |
[1:51:35] | Show him what to do. You have to fight the last round. | 打给他看 你得打最后一局 |
[1:51:38] | Don’t ask me. Don’t. | 别叫我 我不干 |
[1:51:40] | Charlie… please. I beg you. | 查理… 算我求你了 |
[1:51:53] | Are you kidding me with those eyes? | 你流露出这种眼神? |
[1:51:56] | Damn it! | 见鬼! |
[1:51:58] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[1:52:00] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 我这是鬼附身了 |
[1:52:02] | I know you’re in there! I’m not sure if you’re getting this or what, | 我知道你在那! 我不确定你听得见 |
[1:52:05] | but I know you’re in there! | 但是我知道你在那! |
[1:52:06] | – Kenton. In or out? – In. Give me a minute. | – 肯顿 弃权还是继续? – 继续 稍等 |
[1:52:12] | I know you can’t hear me, but you can see me, so watch me! | 我知道你听不见 但是你看得见 给我看好了! |
[1:52:17] | Watch… me. | 看… 我 |
[1:52:20] | – You know you’re talking to a robot. – I know. Shut up. | – 你在跟机器人说话 – 我知道 闭嘴 |
[1:52:25] | Watch me. | 看着我 |
[1:52:27] | An epic battle being waged here tonight, | 今晚这里上演了史诗般的战斗 |
[1:52:29] | as the fifth and final round gets underway. | 第五局也是决胜局开始了 |
[1:52:31] | Come on, Atom! | 加油 亚当! |
[1:52:42] | Wait a second. Are you seeing this? | 等等 你看见了没? |
[1:52:45] | Charlie Kenton is shadowboxing just outside the ring! | 查理·肯顿在拳台外面跟拳! |
[1:52:48] | It looks like Atom has a shadow function. | 看来亚当有影随功能 |
[1:52:50] | So, basically, that means Charlie Kenton | 那么 从根本上说 是查理·肯顿 |
[1:52:53] | is fighting the last round of this fight against Zeus. | 与宙斯进行最后一局的决斗 |
[1:52:56] | It doesn’t seem to help, because Atom is backed up against the ropes again. | 不过看起来没用 亚当又靠到围绳上了 |
[1:53:03] | Help him! Fight back! | 帮他! 还手啊! |
[1:53:05] | Not yet. | 不是时候 |
[1:53:09] | Tak Mashido supervising personally as Zeus hammers down, | 松本亲自发指令让宙斯出拳 |
[1:53:13] | furiously trying to end this thing once and for all. | 迫切地想要结束比赛 |
[1:53:17] | I got to tell you, folks, the champ looks tired. | 我的告诉大家 宙斯看起来累了 |
[1:53:20] | This robot seems to be running on empty. | 他快没劲了 |
[1:53:27] | I don’t believe it. Atom is taunting Zeus. | 不敢相信 亚当在挑衅宙斯 |
[1:53:29] | – Switch to turbo! – He’s actually asking for more. | – 加速模式! – 他真是在找打啊 |
[1:53:35] | Please do something! | 求你帮他啊! |
[1:53:36] | – Not yet. – That’s right, Charlie. Not yet. | – 还不是时候 – 对的 查理 等下 |
[1:53:41] | Nitrous pistons, now! | 活塞加速拳 快! |
[1:53:46] | He’s not going to last much longer! | 他坚持不了多久了! |
[1:53:48] | – Fight back! – Not yet. | – 还手! – 等下 |
[1:53:51] | Hang in there! | 坚持住! |
[1:53:52] | Atom is riddled with the nitrous-fueled Gatling guns of Zeus’s blows! | 宙斯的极速机关枪拳 密密麻麻地砸在亚当的身上! |
[1:53:59] | Atom! Atom! Atom! Atom! | 亚当! 亚当! |
[1:54:06] | Wait him out, wait him out! Not yet! | 耗完他 耗完他! 再等会儿! |
[1:54:11] | Zeus is slowing down! | 宙斯慢了下来! |
[1:54:13] | The champ’s power core is clearly depleted. | 他的能量明显耗尽了 |
[1:54:16] | Charlie, please! | 查理 求你了! |
[1:54:19] | Hey, kid. | 嘿 小子 |
[1:54:21] | – Now. – Now! | – 现在 – 现在! |
[1:54:28] | Get in there! | 跟上去! |
[1:54:32] | Knock that little bitch! Bust him open! | 揍死那个婊子! 打个稀巴烂! |
[1:54:43] | Yeah! That’s right! | 耶! 就是这样! |
[1:54:46] | Do something! | 别光看啊! |
[1:54:48] | Move! | 闪开! |
[1:54:50] | Override. Switching to manual. | 切换到手动操控 |
[1:54:55] | In a shocking move, Tak Mashido is manually operating his robot personally! | 迅雷不及掩耳 松本在亲自手动操控机拳手! |
[1:55:10] | – Work the body! Get inside him! – Get him, Atom! | – 打身子! 打内侧! – 打倒他 亚当! |
[1:55:15] | Look at this! The champ is trying desperately to stay on his feet, | 看啊! 宙斯竭力地试图站稳 |
[1:55:19] | but Kenton is relentless, landing blow after blow after blow to the body! | 但是肯顿毫不留情 一拳接着一拳地往他身上砸去! |
[1:56:07] | Left! Right! Left! Right! | 左拳! 右拳! 左! 右! |
[1:56:09] | A huge uppercut by Atom! Zeus is down! | 亚当一记重重的上勾拳! 宙斯倒下了! |
[1:56:19] | This little bot has dug deep here tonight | 这个小机拳手今晚太给力了 |
[1:56:22] | and shown something damn near heart! | 真是太让人感动了 |
[1:56:25] | One, two, three, | 一 二 三 |
[1:56:29] | four, five, six, seven… | 四 五 六 七… |
[1:56:34] | He’s good! | 他没事! |
[1:56:36] | Zeus gets to his feet, but Kenton has Atom on him again, | 宙斯站了起来 但是肯顿让亚当继续打 |
[1:56:39] | landing punch after punch! | 一拳接一拳 |
[1:56:41] | Tak Mashido and his super bot have no answer. | 松本和他的超级机拳手没招了 |
[1:56:44] | Zeus pins Atom’s left arm, but Kenton is undaunted! | 宙斯夹住了亚当的左臂 但是肯顿不怕! |
[1:56:47] | It all comes down to this, folks! | 就是因为这个 观众们 他不怕! |
[1:56:50] | Drop him, Charlie! Now! | 打倒他 查理! 快! |
[1:56:52] | – Kenton is about to drop the champ… – No! There’s the bell! | – 肯顿快击倒宙斯… – 不! 铃响了 |
[1:56:56] | Zeus is saved by the bell! | 铃声拯救了宙斯! |
[1:57:05] | Amazingly, we will go to the judges’ cards! | 太奇妙了 我们得看裁判如何评分! |
[1:57:22] | Ladies and gentlemen, after five rounds, | 女士们先生们 经过五局鏖战 |
[1:57:26] | we go to the judges’ scorecards. | 我们还得看裁判的记分卡 |
[1:57:32] | Judge Number One scores the fight 47-48. | 1号裁判 47比48 |
[1:57:37] | Judge Number Two scores the fight 48-46. | 2号裁判 48比46 |
[1:57:42] | And Judge Number Three scores the fight 47-46, | 3号裁判 47比46 |
[1:57:47] | for the winner and still World Robot Boxing champion, | 所以 胜利者和世界机器拳击赛的冠军就是 |
[1:57:52] | Zeus! | 宙斯! |
[1:58:02] | Farra Lemkova, | 有请法拉·兰科娃 |
[1:58:04] | you got way more than you bargained for tonight. | 今晚的比赛比你想象中要艰难得多 |
[1:58:07] | Some would say that your bot won the decision but lost the fight. | 有人说你的机拳手赢了裁判 但输掉了比赛 |
[1:58:11] | She looks pissed. | 她怒了 |
[1:58:13] | It took a little longer than we thought, | 是比预期长了一点点 |
[1:58:15] | but the result is as expected. | 但是结果在预料中 |
[1:58:20] | We won. Zeus is still undefeated. | 我们赢了 宙斯依然不败 |
[1:58:29] | Any comment on the absolutely humiliating near loss | 你的机拳手今晚差点耻辱地输掉了比赛 |
[1:58:33] | your bot suffered tonight? | 你有什么想说的吗? |
[1:58:37] | – Nothing. – No comment. | – 没有 – 无可奉告 |
[1:58:40] | Max. Where’s Max? | 马科斯 马科斯在哪? |
[1:58:45] | There he is. Max. | 在这 马科斯 |
[1:58:48] | They’re already calling your bot “the people’s champion.” | 他们都叫你的机甲拳手”平民冠军” |
[1:58:55] | What do you say to that? | 你怎么说? |
[1:58:57] | People’s champion? | 平民冠军? |
[1:59:01] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[1:59:09] | Dad? Dad! | 爸? 爸! |
[1:59:15] | Dad! | 爸! |
[1:59:27] | I really want you to know… | 我真的想让你知道… |
[1:59:29] | No, I need you to know. | 不 我需要你知道 |
[1:59:33] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[1:59:35] | Your secret’s safe with me. | 我不会说出你的秘密 |
[1:59:44] | Wait here. Wait here. | 在这等 在这等我 |
[2:00:30] | Yes! | 耶! |