英文名称:Tin Man Part1
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | * two little princesses dancing in a row * | * 两位公主 翩翩起舞 * |
[00:30] | * spinning fast and freely on their little toes * | * 足尖轻点 飘逸如燕 * |
[00:35] | * where the light will take you * | * 迷途之处 * |
[00:37] | * there’s only one way to know * | * 光明指路 * |
[00:43] | * two little princesses dancing in a row * | * 两位公主 翩翩起舞 * |
[00:47] | A storm is coming. | 风暴即将来临 |
[00:52] | A storm is coming… | 风暴即将来临… |
[01:12] | We’re backing up in here. | 我们得快点啊 |
[01:14] | And I only got two hands, carter. | 我可只有两只手 卡特 |
[01:16] | Where the hell’s Dg? | Dg怎么还不来 |
[01:42] | Carter’s looking for you. He’s mad. | 卡特在找你 他很生气 |
[01:44] | He’s not the only one. | 好多人都要找我呢 |
[01:57] | Dg Dg! | |
[02:02] | Sorry, carter. | 抱歉 卡特 |
[02:03] | Bad enough evie’s got to run | 这里已经够糟糕的了 |
[02:05] | To take care of that potato-head son of hers | 伊薇在这么忙的午餐高峰 |
[02:06] | During the lunch rush, | 跑去照顾她那个笨儿子 |
[02:08] | But now we got you Perfecting the art of being late. | 但是现在 你又姗姗来迟 |
[02:10] | Carter! Guy on four wants a slice of French apple | 卡特 4号桌要一块法式苹果派 |
[02:13] | And a chunk of cheddar. | 和一块切达干酪 |
[02:14] | It won’t happen again. | 下次我不会了 |
[02:16] | A lot of people would fight | 许多人把脑袋削尖了 |
[02:17] | For a job like this. | 都得不到这份工作 |
[02:18] | Your future’s in the here and now, kid. | 孩子 远大前程得从现在起步 就从这里 |
[02:20] | Don’t throw it away. | 别毁了自己的前途 |
[02:21] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 是啊 |
[02:23] | I’ve seen the line stretching across the prairie | 我已经看到她从这里起步 |
[02:24] | For this stepping stone. | 穿过大草原奔向美好前程的光辉大道了 |
[02:25] | Fellow who wanted pie asked for you special, Dg. | Dg 那个要苹果派的人点名要你去送 |
[02:27] | Table four. | 4号桌 |
[02:29] | Well, you just going to stand there? | 你就傻站在这吗 |
[02:30] | Go. Go, go. | 快 快点去 |
[02:38] | This isn’t my day. | 今天我真不走运 |
[02:42] | Sure isn’t. | 我也这么想 |
[02:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | Oh, for god’s sakes! | 上帝啊 |
[03:15] | That bad, popsicle? | 很糟糕吗 冰棒老爹 |
[03:16] | Barometer’s falling, the wind’s rising, | 气压计掉了 风速却在涨 |
[03:19] | And I can’t get these new turbines to throw a watt. | 涡轮又不转 想要发电真是比登天还难 |
[03:22] | The spinner in Milltown was never as complicated as this. | 磨坊镇的风车可比这个简单多了 |
[03:27] | Well, everything’s better in Milltown, right? | 磨坊镇的东西总是最好的 是吧 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1053个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:152个,六级词汇:66个,GRE词汇:101个,托福词汇:110个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:129个,专八词汇:28个, 所有生词标注共:319个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:29] | Well, I did have to walk three miles | 我还记得步行3英里 |
[03:33] | Through the snow | 穿过雪地 |
[03:34] | To get to school. | 去上学 |
[03:37] | Heard you tossing and turning again last night. | 昨晚我听到你辗转反侧的睡不着 |
[03:39] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:41] | Your creepy cave nightmare again? | 又梦到那个吓人的洞穴了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, it was different this time. | 是啊 但是这次不一样了 |
[03:45] | I wasn’t alone. There was a woman there. | 不只梦到我自己 还梦到一个女人 |
[03:47] | She had the most beautiful lavender eyes I’ve ever seen. | 她有一双世界上最漂亮的淡紫色的眼睛 |
[03:49] | Liz Taylor? | 伊丽莎白·泰勒 |
[03:51] | No, here. | 不是 给你看看 |
[03:53] | Actually, I drew a picture of her. | 我把她的样子画了下来 |
[03:58] | Whoa… | 哇噢… |
[04:00] | She could escort me through my dreams any night. | 我愿意随时梦到她 |
[04:04] | She said, “a storm is coming.” | 她对我说 “风暴即将来临” |
[04:08] | What storm? | 什么风暴 |
[04:10] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[04:11] | I’ll ask for clarification next time. | 下次我会让她解释给我听 |
[04:15] | Whoa-ho-ho, all right. | 哇 太好了 |
[04:20] | Elmer gulch is a menace to the community. | 埃尔默·高希是本社区的噩梦 |
[04:23] | Menace or no, | 才不是呢 |
[04:24] | He is an officer of the law. | 他是执法者 |
[04:25] | You’re going to have to face the juDge. | 你再犯错就得去见法官了 |
[04:27] | Officer gulch wants you in jail. | 高希警官会把你关起来 |
[04:31] | He doesn’t want me in jail. | 他才不会把我关起来 |
[04:32] | He wouldn’t have anybody to chase then. | 那样就他就没人可罚了 |
[04:34] | This is not a joke. | 这可不好笑 |
[04:36] | We’ll be lucky if they just impound your bike. | 如果只扣留车子 我们就已经很幸运了 |
[04:38] | They can’t impound my bike | 他们扣留不了我的车 |
[04:39] | If I take off on that. | 因为他们发现我的时候我已经跑了 |
[04:40] | I was wondering | 告诉我 |
[04:42] | If you were planning a trip. | 你是不是打算去旅行 |
[04:50] | You went through my stuff? | 你翻我的东西 |
[04:52] | She’s been worried. | 她只是关心你 |
[04:53] | We both have. | 我们俩都关心你 |
[04:54] | You’ve been acting strange, distant. | 你最近越来越奇怪 开始疏远我们 |
[04:57] | If you spend your every spare moment | 要是你整天除了工作 |
[05:00] | Drawing your pictures, | 就只是画画 |
[05:01] | Dreaming of another life, | 憧憬另外一种生活 |
[05:03] | You’re going to wind up never living the one you got. | 你会头脑发昏 再也回不到以前的生活 |
[05:06] | But this isn’t my life. | 但是这是我的人生 |
[05:07] | This town, | 这个城镇 |
[05:09] | That job taking other people’s orders, | 这份任人呼来唤去的工作 |
[05:10] | That’s just passing time. | 只不过是临时的 |
[05:12] | There has to be more to life than this. | 我想要另外一种生活 |
[05:14] | And you really think | 你真的觉得 |
[05:15] | You’ll find better out there? | 你在外面会过的更好吗 |
[05:19] | Look, I love you guys, | 听着 我爱你们 |
[05:20] | I just don’t feel at home here. | 但是在这已经没有了家的感觉 |
[05:22] | I don’t think I ever have. | 我觉得这从来没有过家的感觉 |
[05:28] | Our job in this world has been | 我们一直在 |
[05:30] | To be the best parents that we can be. | 做世界上最好的父母 |
[05:32] | And it’s one we’ve done proper, | 但是我们的责任已经圆满结束了 |
[05:34] | But she’s a young woman now. | 她现在已经长大了 |
[05:41] | Dg is having the dream. | Dg梦到了她 |
[06:00] | Knock knock! | 有人吗 |
[06:11] | You know your mom loves you | 你也知道 |
[06:13] | More than anything in this world. | 你妈妈爱你胜过一切 |
[06:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:16] | I just… Wish | 我只是希望… |
[06:18] | That she understood how I felt. | 她能理解我的感受 |
[06:24] | You know, you’re as good an artist | 你知道吗 你的画 |
[06:25] | As you are a mechanic. | 和你的修理技术一样 都很出色 |
[06:30] | The world’s going to be your oyster… | 迟早你都会 |
[06:31] | Someday. | 有所作为 |
[06:37] | I remember when I was in Milltown… | 记得当年我在磨坊镇的时候 |
[06:39] | Dad, could you please stop talking about | 爸爸 别再说你那些关于磨坊镇的 |
[06:40] | Your perfect childhood in Milltown? | 美好童年的回忆了 |
[06:41] | This is real life. | 我们过的可是现实生活 |
[06:43] | Harass your old man all you want. | 不管你怎么损你的老爸 |
[06:46] | These sketches remind me of home. | 这些素描还是让我回忆起了我的家乡 |
[06:48] | No matter where we find ourselves, | 无论身在何处 |
[06:52] | Home is where your heart is. | 心系之处总是家乡 |
[06:54] | I can’t stay here forever. | 我总不能一辈子都呆在这 |
[07:05] | There’s a place and a time | 在某时某地 |
[07:07] | When we learn where we’re supposed to be. | 我们总会找到我们真正的栖身之处 |
[07:10] | And you’re almost there… | 你就要找到了 |
[07:17] | And… | 还有 |
[07:21] | Don’t forget, all of life’s answers– | 要牢记在心 人生的答案 |
[07:24] | “are found along the old road.” | “是沿着原路找到的” |
[07:25] | I remember. | 我会记得 |
[07:27] | How about the one about the daughter of light | 你还记得那个为了寻找自己家乡的 |
[07:29] | Who searches for her home– | 光之女儿 |
[07:31] | Frozen in time in the sea of ice. | 在冰雪的海洋里受冻 |
[07:32] | You got to get some new material, dad. | 爸爸 你得找些新故事了 |
[07:35] | And you’ve got to realize | 而且你要知道 |
[07:37] | That I’m not a little girl anymore. | 我已经不是小女孩了 |
[07:41] | You’ll always be my baby girl. | 你永远都是我的宝贝女儿 |
[08:23] | General… | 将军… |
[08:24] | My search teams have returned | 搜查小组已经从北方公会回来了 |
[08:26] | From the northern guilds empty-handed. | 他们一无所获 |
[08:28] | She will be less than happy. | 她一定不会满意 |
[08:30] | She always is. | 她从来没满意过 |
[08:35] | You made me a promise. | 你答应过我 |
[08:38] | Unfortunately, there were complications | 很不幸 情况有点复杂 我们遭遇了 |
[08:40] | With the resistance spies in the north. | 北方间谍的抵抗 |
[08:47] | A slight delay, sorceress. | 所以会有些许的延迟 女巫陛下 |
[08:49] | That’s all. | 没有别的麻烦 |
[08:58] | The emerald, Lonot. | 那么翡翠呢 莱诺特 |
[09:00] | Where’s my emerald? | 我要的翡翠在哪里 |
[09:02] | We will double our efforts, | 我们会加紧寻找翡翠 |
[09:03] | Close the vice even tighter. | 我们会快马加鞭 |
[09:05] | All I need is a little more time. | 我仅仅需要再多一点的时间 |
[09:07] | There is no more time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[09:10] | In seven days, | 7天之后 |
[09:11] | The double eclipse will darken our skies. | 日双蚀就会笼罩大地 |
[09:15] | If I don’t have the emerald in my hand by then, | 如果到那时我还没有得到翡翠 |
[09:17] | Everything I have worked so hard for… | 我付出的努力 |
[09:22] | All of this… | 所有的努力 |
[09:25] | Will be lost. | 就会毁于一旦 |
[09:28] | We will have it before then. | 在那之前我们一定会拿到翡翠 |
[09:31] | I give you my word. | 我向您保证 |
[09:38] | Something wrong, sorceress? | 怎么了 女巫陛下 |
[09:43] | I need to see Lylo. | 带我去见莱洛 |
[10:00] | Peer into the future. | 用你的能力感知未来 |
[10:03] | Tell me if there’s anything | 然后告诉我 |
[10:05] | That will hinder my plans. | 是什么会阻挡我前进的道路 |
[10:09] | It hurts Lylo to look. | 窥视未来会使莱洛很痛苦 |
[10:14] | It will hurt more if you don’t. | 不听我们的你会更痛苦 |
[10:27] | Those who resist you | 反抗您的人 |
[10:28] | Will continue to be conquered. | 依然会被征服 |
[10:32] | The emerald, Lylo, | 莱洛 告诉我关于翡翠的事 |
[10:35] | Will I find it in time? | 我会及时得到翡翠吗 |
[10:50] | Where is it? | 它在哪 |
[10:54] | Lylo knows not, | 莱洛不知道 |
[10:56] | But before the eclipse, | 但是在双蚀之前 |
[10:59] | In your hand, it will be. | 它不会在您手中 |
[11:01] | It will be! | 它会在… |
[11:04] | Do you see anything that will stand in my way? | 你能看到我的绊脚石吗 |
[11:11] | Lylo see nothing, | 莱洛什么都看不到 |
[11:13] | But… | 但是… |
[11:21] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[11:25] | Lylo feels… | 莱洛感觉到… |
[11:27] | A presence. | 一个存在 |
[11:29] | A-a glimmer of light in the darkness. | 黑暗中的一线光芒 |
[11:33] | Light from the other side. | 来自异域的光芒 |
[11:37] | The other side? | 异域 |
[11:41] | General Lonot… | 莱诺特将军 |
[11:44] | Awaken a travel storm. | 召唤传送风暴 |
[11:47] | Take a small company of men, | 带上一队人 |
[11:51] | And just slip through to the other side. | 潜入异域 |
[11:55] | Find this light | 找到那个光芒 |
[11:58] | And extinguish it. | 消灭它 |
[12:45] | A storm is coming! | 风暴即将来临 |
[12:50] | A storm is coming! | 风暴即将来临 |
[12:53] | A storm is coming… | 风暴即将来临… |
[13:45] | Wind must be shorting out the power. | 一定是风力过猛造成电压不稳 |
[14:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[14:10] | Dad! Are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[14:11] | No, Dg, go back! | 不 Dg 别过来 |
[14:25] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[14:29] | Dad, come on! | 爸爸 快 |
[14:32] | Get this thing off me! | 快把这东西挪开 |
[14:41] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗 |
[14:42] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[14:45] | Turn this around. | 把这个转过来 |
[14:48] | Push it down the stairs. | 推下楼梯 |
[14:53] | Go, go! | 快 快 |
[14:55] | Dad, who are those guys? | 爸爸 他们是谁 |
[14:57] | Longcoats. | 长衣人 |
[14:59] | – What? – This wasn’t the way it was planned. | -什么 -原计划可不是这样 |
[15:00] | I know, but it’s our only chance. | 我知道 可是现在没别的选择 |
[15:02] | We have to take her there now. | 我们现在就得把她送去 |
[15:03] | Take me where? | 把我送到哪 |
[15:04] | There’s no time to explain, Dg. | Dg 现在没时间解释 |
[15:12] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你在做什么 |
[15:13] | Trust me! | 相信我 |
[15:15] | You have to jump! | 你得跳下去 |
[15:17] | No! | 不 |
[15:18] | You have to jump! | 你必须得跳 |
[15:20] | No! | 不行 |
[15:23] | We need to go, Dg! | Dg 我们必须要逃 |
[15:24] | The longcoats are after you! | 长衣人在追你 |
[15:27] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:28] | Because it’s time! | 因为时间到了 |
[15:30] | Time for what? | 什么时间到了 |
[15:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:39] | You have to trust us! | 你一定要相信我们 |
[16:26] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[16:30] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[16:48] | Where am I ?! | 这是什么地方 |
[17:18] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[17:39] | Beware… | 小心… |
[17:49] | Oh, you have to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[17:50] | Watchful. | 小心点儿 |
[17:51] | Be watchful. | 小心 |
[17:53] | I like not the look of her. | 我不喜欢她的样子 |
[17:55] | Back off, jack! | 退后 混蛋 |
[17:57] | And gaze not into her eyes, | 别跟她对视 |
[17:58] | For fear she’ll turn you into a skree. | 她会把你变成小石块 |
[18:00] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:01] | I’m Dg. Who are you? | 我是Dg 你是谁 |
[18:03] | I am red hatt. | 我是红脸儿 |
[18:05] | We are resistance fighters of the eastern guild. | 我们是东方公会的抵抗战士 |
[18:07] | Do not speak of who we be. | 不要告诉她我们是谁 |
[18:08] | We know not of her trickery. | 我们不知道她在耍什么花样 |
[18:11] | Trickery? | 耍花样 |
[18:13] | My parents are missing. | 我的父母不见了 |
[18:15] | I’m the victim of some sort of a natural disaster. | 我是自然灾害的受害者 |
[18:17] | Creatures do not fall from the sky lacking magic. | 没有魔法怎么会从天而降 |
[18:19] | Mobats fall from the sky. | 猴蝠是从天而降的 |
[18:22] | Mobats have wings! | 猴蝠有翅膀 |
[18:23] | Wings or not, | 不管有没有翅膀 |
[18:24] | She’s a spy! | 她是个间谍 |
[18:25] | A spy from the sky! | 一个从天上来的间谍 |
[18:27] | No, I’m not a spy. | 不 我不是间谍 |
[18:29] | I’m not a spy | 我不是间谍 |
[18:34] | Get her to the camp. | 带她到营地去 |
[18:47] | Stop your worrying. | 别再杞人忧天了 |
[18:49] | Of course the people of the O.Z. Will be taken care of. | 奥兹国的人一定会处理好这些的 |
[18:51] | I never said that– | 我从没说过… |
[18:52] | You did–no, you didn’t. | 你能或不能 |
[18:53] | Don’t say that. | 别再说了 |
[18:55] | Perhaps we should return. | 或许我们应该回去 |
[18:56] | Uh-huh. | 对 |
[18:57] | No need. | 没必要 |
[18:59] | She’s ready for you. | 她在等你们 |
[19:01] | Sorceress… | 女巫陛下… |
[19:07] | Report. | 说吧 |
[19:08] | The source of the light | 那光芒来自 |
[19:10] | Was a girl of 20 annuals. | 一个20岁的女孩儿 |
[19:13] | A girl? | 一个女孩 |
[19:15] | Bring her to me. | 带她来见我 |
[19:17] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[19:18] | There were problems. | 出了些问题 |
[19:21] | Last time complications, | 上次情况复杂 |
[19:22] | This time problems? | 这次又有问题 |
[19:24] | She disappeared into the storm | 她和她的父母 |
[19:26] | Along with her parents. | 在风暴中消失了 |
[19:31] | Your storm? | 在你的风暴里 |
[19:33] | Are you saying they could be here? | 你是说他们可能已经在这里了 |
[19:35] | Othersiders in the outer zone? | 有外来人在奥兹国内 |
[19:37] | I am sorry, sorceress. | 我很抱歉 女巫陛下… |
[19:42] | You did your best. | 你已经尽力了 |
[20:13] | Zero… | 零… |
[20:18] | You’ve just been promoted. | 你升职了 |
[20:25] | If this girl is in the O.Z., | 如果这女孩在奥兹国 |
[20:28] | Find her. | 要找到她 |
[20:34] | Will Azkadellia attack from the east? | 阿兹卡迪莉娅是从东面进攻吗 |
[20:38] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:40] | The sorceress Azkadellia! | 阿兹卡迪莉娅女巫 |
[20:42] | The one for whom you spy. | 派你来做间谍的人 |
[20:44] | From which direction will her men come? | 她的人从哪个方向进攻 |
[20:46] | Will they walk, or will they fly? | 步行还是飞行 |
[20:47] | Okay, how many times do I have to tell you guys | 够了 我还要跟你们这帮人说多少次 |
[20:50] | That nothing you’ve said | 我根本不懂 |
[20:51] | Has made any sense to me? | 你们在说什么 |
[20:53] | Perhaps she is just a girl. | 或许她只是个普通女孩 |
[20:54] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[20:55] | I’m just a girl. | 我只是个普通女孩 |
[20:56] | Azkadellia has raided most all villages | 阿兹卡迪莉娅为了找那块石头 |
[20:59] | Searching for the stone. | 已经抢劫了大部分村子 |
[21:02] | Are we next on her list? | 我们是她名单上下一个目标吗 |
[21:04] | I don’t know about any list, | 我不知道什么名单 |
[21:06] | Buy if this is how you treat strangers, | 可如果你们这样对待陌生人 |
[21:07] | I’m not surprised you have enemies. | 当然会树敌不少 |
[21:10] | You know what, | 好吧 |
[21:11] | Can you just please put my locket down? | 你能把我的项链放下吗 |
[21:13] | It has sentimental value. | 这有纪念意义的 |
[21:14] | Our scouts spotted these two being pursued by longcoats | 我们的斥候在通往主城的旧砖道上 |
[21:18] | On the old brick route to central city. | 发现这两个人正被长衣人追捕 |
[21:21] | Or leading the longcoats there. | 或者说正领着长衣人去主城 |
[21:23] | Somebody saw my parents? | 有人看到我爸妈了吗 |
[21:24] | You say parents, | 你说是爸妈 |
[21:25] | I say spies. | 我看是间谍 |
[21:28] | There’s only one way to know | 只有一个办法可以知道 |
[21:29] | If she speaks truth or lies. | 她是不是在说谎 |
[21:30] | Strap her to the flayer, | 把她捆起来送到剥皮者那去 |
[21:31] | And she talks | 她要么坦白交待 |
[21:33] | Or dies. | 要么死掉 |
[21:34] | Warm up the blades. | 烤热刀刃(做好剥皮准备) |
[21:36] | Squeal as you peel | 皮一剥掉 你就会尖叫 |
[21:38] | Till the truth brings a deal. | 只有说出真话 剥皮才停掉 |
[21:42] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:47] | You guys are out of your tiny minds! | 你们那小脑袋里的神经一定是错乱了 |
[22:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:08] | Up here? | 在这上面吗 |
[22:11] | Little ankle-biters | 那些 小不点儿 |
[22:14] | Thought it’d be funny to keep me hanging around. | 他们一定觉得把我挂在这儿很好玩 |
[22:18] | Loosen that rope, and I might have the last laugh. | 解开那条绳子 我就自由了 |
[22:24] | Come on, doll. | 拜托 美人儿 |
[22:26] | If mom and pop really are on the route to central city, | 如果你爸妈真的在去主城的路上 |
[22:28] | Then you’re falling further and further behind. | 那你已经落得越来越远了 |
[22:30] | You know the way? | 你知道怎么走吗 |
[22:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[22:33] | But it’s kind of hard to give directions like this. | 但我要是这样可无法给你带路 |
[22:37] | Unless you have a better offer… | 除非你有更好的提议 |
[22:52] | What the hell? | 你怎么搞成这样 |
[22:54] | Hey, you ain’t so hot | 亲爱的 第一眼看上去 |
[22:55] | On first glance either, honey. | 你收拾得也不怎么样 |
[22:58] | Is-is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[23:01] | Oh, um, your, uh… | 你 呃… |
[23:05] | What? | 什么 |
[23:09] | Your, um… | 你… |
[23:10] | Your zipper’s undone. | 你的拉链没拉 |
[23:12] | Oh… | 噢… |
[23:13] | Didn’t mean to offend. | 不好意思 |
[23:19] | Got to be careful not to lose your marbles, | 小心点儿 保管好你的脑细胞 |
[23:22] | But, uh, | 你瞧 |
[23:24] | Since the sorceress had her medicos take mine… | 自从女巫让她的医生拿走了我的… |
[23:26] | Well, you flick the abacus. | 你知道发生了什么吧 |
[23:28] | Why would they remove your brain? | 他们为什么要切除你的大脑 |
[23:32] | Because of what I know, | 因为我知道的一些事 |
[23:34] | Or used to know, | 或者说我曾经知道的那些事 |
[23:35] | Whatever it was. | 不管是什么 |
[23:41] | Name’s glitch, | 我叫格灵失 |
[23:42] | On account of sometimes my synapses don’t fire right. | 有时我的突触 会接触不良 |
[23:47] | Sometimes my synapses don’t fire right. | 有时我的突触会接触不良 |
[23:49] | You just said that. | 你说过了 |
[23:51] | Did i? | 我说过了 |
[23:53] | There you go, glitching again. | 你看 格灵失又失灵了 |
[23:56] | And here I was | 我在想 |
[23:57] | Thinking this nightmare couldn’t get any weirder. | 这个噩梦实在太诡异了 |
[23:59] | This isn’t a nightmare. | 这不是噩梦 |
[24:01] | This is the O.Z. | 这是奥兹国 |
[24:03] | The outer zone. | 也叫外域 |
[24:05] | It used to be a piece of heaven, too. | 这里曾经也宛如天堂啊 |
[24:09] | Until azka-d got her claws into it. | 直到阿兹卡把她的魔爪伸向了它 |
[24:12] | – Azkdilia. – Em. | -阿兹卡 -恩 |
[24:14] | – The sourcer of the darkness. – Yeah | -黑暗之源 -对 |
[24:22] | Longcoats! | 长衣人 |
[24:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:31] | I have an idea! | 我有个主意 |
[24:33] | Hello? | 干啥呢? |
[24:34] | Dg Dg? | |
[24:35] | It’s… It’s too high to jump. | 这…这太高了没法跳 |
[24:38] | I-I really don’t think | 我真的不认为 |
[24:39] | This is a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[24:42] | Come back! | 上来 |
[24:43] | Come back right now. | 立刻上来 |
[24:53] | Come on, we don’t have much time! | 快点 我们没有多少时间了 |
[25:00] | Wait for me. | 等会我 |
[25:02] | Dg… Dg… | |
[25:04] | Come on! | 快来 |
[25:08] | Quickly, before they see us. | 快点 别让他们看见我们 |
[25:09] | Shh! Hurry. | 嘘 快 |
[25:13] | Oh, look, there’s a rope! | 看 有条绳子 |
[26:03] | You sure you know the way to the central city? | 你确定这是去主城的路吗 |
[26:05] | The shining city on the hell? Sure. | 地狱的大都是吗 是的 |
[26:13] | You are glitching. | 你又失灵了 |
[26:16] | My noggin wasn’t always this way, you know. | 我的脑袋不经常这样的 |
[26:19] | In my heyday, | 在我的黄金时期 |
[26:20] | I was government advisor and numero one. | 我是政府的头号顾问 |
[26:24] | I was the top dog’s… | 我是头儿的… |
[26:28] | right hand man. | 得力助手 |
[26:30] | It would have all been fine, but her… | 一切都应该很顺利 但她… |
[26:37] | – But her? – But her… | -但是她 -但是她 |
[26:40] | I would love a fresh ear of corn | 我现在想吃沾黄油 |
[26:45] | with some butter right now. Wouldn’t give… | 的新鲜玉米 不能 |
[26:50] | You said you knew the way to the old brick route | 你说你知道通向老砖头路的道 |
[26:53] | Of course I do | 是的 |
[26:54] | It’s only the main thoroughfare out of the whole sea | 那是整个大陆唯一的主要道路 |
[26:59] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:01] | Because that’s | 因为 |
[27:04] | the same stump you tripped on hours ago. | 几小时前你也被这树桩绊倒 |
[27:06] | We’ve just gone on a big circle. | 我们绕了一个大圈 |
[27:09] | A circle. | 绕了个圈 |
[27:14] | Not again. | 不是吧 |
[27:16] | The road is around here somewhere. | 路就应该在这附近 |
[27:18] | I-I-I know it. | 我 我 我知道的 |
[27:20] | Help! Help! | 救命! 救命! |
[27:23] | You look familiar. Have we met before– | 你看起来很眼熟 我们曾经见过面吗 |
[27:25] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[27:27] | Did you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[27:28] | Yeah… No. | 是的… 没有 |
[27:33] | No, no! | 不 不要! |
[27:39] | No! | 不 |
[27:41] | No! | 不 |
[27:42] | No! | 不 |
[27:44] | Those guys are everywhere. | 到处都是这些人 |
[27:51] | Yeah, that’s life in the O.Z. these days. | 是啊 这些天奥兹国一直处于这样的状况 |
[27:54] | Tough and tougher. | 形势日益严峻 |
[27:58] | Leave me alone | 放开我 |
[28:07] | But even with half a brain, | 即使我只剩下半个大脑 |
[28:09] | I can tell | 我也清楚 |
[28:10] | That we’ve got to get out of here. | 我们必须离开这里 |
[28:14] | Oh, cripes. | 天啊 |
[28:20] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[28:22] | Hey! | 你们住手 |
[28:23] | Dg, this isn’t your fight. | Dg 这不关你事 |
[28:26] | Leave them alone! | 放开他 |
[28:29] | What just happened? | 发生什么了 |
[28:46] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[28:47] | A t.d.e.s.p.h.t.l. | 一个t.d.e.s.p.h.t.l |
[28:50] | A tri-dimensional energy-stored | 一个三维的能量储备室 |
[28:53] | Projected holographic time loop. | 用来拟制全像式时间循环 |
[28:56] | Nifty little thing. | 有用的小东西 |
[28:58] | Hey, I think I invented it. | 我想是我发明的 |
[29:00] | So, it was all fake? | 那么这全是假的? |
[29:02] | No. | 不 |
[29:03] | I-it happened, | 它已经在什么时候 |
[29:04] | Sometime or another. | 发生了 |
[29:06] | Why would they have it | 既然也没有人看 |
[29:07] | Playing over and over again If there was no one here to watch it? | 他们为什么要 一遍又一遍地播放呢 |
[29:11] | Well, I think it… | 我觉得… |
[29:31] | There’s someone in there. | 里面有人 |
[29:32] | Or something. | 或是有什么东西 |
[30:09] | Whoa. | 天啊 |
[30:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:28] | Where are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[31:19] | I’m going to kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[31:31] | So he just had to stand there and watch | 他就站在这儿目睹 |
[31:33] | While his family got tortured | 他的家人一次又一次 |
[31:34] | Over and over again? | 被摧残吗 |
[31:37] | The most imaginative tortures | 最可怕的严刑拷打 |
[31:38] | are saved for those who resist Azkadellia. | 都是用来对付反抗阿兹卡迪莉娅的人的 |
[31:48] | How long were you trapped in there? | 你被困在里边多久了 |
[31:50] | Since that was a sapling. | 当它还是个幼苗时 |
[32:01] | Much obliged for the help. | 非常感谢你们救了我 |
[32:05] | You’re welcome, Mr. Cain. | 不客气 凯恩先生 |
[32:06] | I’m Dg, by the way, and this is– | 我是Dg 这位是… |
[32:09] | I know, a headcase. | 我知道 受了脑刑的半脑人 |
[32:12] | I have a proper name, you know. | 我其实是有名字的 |
[32:17] | And when I remember it, I’ll tell you. | 我一想起来就会告诉你的 |
[32:24] | What’s a headcase? | 脑刑是什么 |
[32:26] | It’s what the state does to re-educate criminals. | 这个国家对犯罪的人进行再教育 |
[32:30] | They rip out their brains, | 切除他们的大脑 |
[32:31] | Make them prisoners of their own minds. | 完全控制他们的意识 |
[33:02] | Ain’t that right, convict? | 我说得对不对 罪犯 |
[33:03] | Hey, whoa. | 听着 |
[33:05] | I ain’t no convict, | 我不是罪犯 |
[33:08] | And just in case I am, it-it was a bogus charge, | 这不过是一种伪装 |
[33:10] | A frame-job, I’m sure of it. | 我只是被设计成这样罢了 |
[33:21] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[33:23] | I’ll see you down the road. | 后会有期 |
[33:24] | Oh, actually, | 实际上 |
[33:26] | A road is what we’re looking for. | 我们要找一条 |
[33:28] | We’re looking for the brick route– | 要找一条砖路 |
[33:29] | Brick route. | 砖路 |
[33:30] | That leads to a place called central city– | 这条路通向主城 |
[33:31] | Central city. | 主城 |
[33:32] | Do you know of it? | 你知道怎么走吗 |
[33:33] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[33:35] | It’s where zero was headed after… | 就是零被任命的地方 |
[33:43] | That’s where I’m headed now. | 也是我现在要去的地方 |
[33:44] | Great! | 太好了 |
[33:46] | We’ll go with you. | 我们跟着你走 |
[33:47] | I got business. | 我有事要处理 |
[33:48] | Besides, I don’t travel with kids | 另外 我不跟小孩或是罪犯 |
[33:50] | Or convicts. | 一起旅行 |
[33:51] | Um, I’m not a kid, | 我不是小孩 |
[33:52] | And the people who came to your home | 到过你家的那帮人 |
[33:54] | Came to mine. | 同样也找上我了 |
[33:55] | I’m just looking for my parents. | 我只是要找到我的父母 |
[33:57] | And I’m looking for my brain. | 我要找回我的大脑 |
[33:58] | And maybe we can to help you find– | 或许我们可以帮你找到… |
[33:59] | Maybe you can what? Find what? | 帮我找到什么 |
[34:02] | My wife? | 我妻子? |
[34:03] | My boy? | 还是我儿子? |
[34:05] | They’re gone. | 他们消失了 |
[34:07] | Probably just like your folks are. | 或许和你的双亲一样 |
[34:15] | Look, nothing personal, kid, | 小姑娘 我并不是针对你 |
[34:17] | But look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:18] | First sign of trouble, | 遇上麻烦 |
[34:20] | You’re just going to cut and run. | 就只是逃避 |
[34:23] | Nothing personal, | 不是针对我 |
[34:24] | But when we found you, you were in a tin box. | 我们发现你时 你可是被囚禁的 |
[34:29] | You don’t know me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[34:30] | Come on, glitch, we’ll find the way ourselves. | 走吧 格灵失 我们自己找出路 |
[34:33] | The way? | 出路? |
[34:36] | The way leads through the fields of the pa-pay. | 出路就是穿过帕佩领地的路 |
[34:41] | Pa-pay? | 帕佩? |
[34:45] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[34:46] | I’ve been tossed into a storm, | 我被扔进风暴 |
[34:48] | Trussed up by lawn gnomes, | 被地精矮人抓住 |
[34:50] | Chased by madmen on horseback, | 被骑马的疯子追赶 |
[34:52] | How bad can pa-pays be? | 帕佩还能有多糟 |
[34:55] | I seen them gnaw people in half | 我曾目睹他们在三十秒之内 |
[34:57] | Inside 30 seconds. | 就把整个人咬蚀掉一半 |
[35:03] | Zipperhead, keep your mouth shut. | 拉链头 路上安静点 |
[35:04] | Kid, you stay behind me. | 小姑娘 你跟在我后面 |
[35:12] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变心意了 |
[35:15] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[35:17] | Heart’s got nothing to do with it. | 我并不是同情你们 |
[35:27] | It came from a young woman. | 它属于来自异域的 |
[35:30] | The othersider. | 那个年轻女子 |
[35:45] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[35:51] | I will. | 我会搞清楚的 |
[35:53] | Footprints. Only few hours old. | 脚印 只有几个小时 |
[35:56] | One of them was hurt. | 其中一个受伤了 |
[35:58] | – Right leg of dragon. – That’s my dad. | -龙的右腿 -是我爸爸 |
[36:01] | One of the guys shot him. | 有人对他开枪了 |
[36:02] | Hey, kido. | 小孩 |
[36:03] | Little heads before you lose yours. | 你要牺牲之前给你说一下 |
[36:05] | Runners hate water. | 逃亡者讨厌水 |
[36:07] | Probably why they smell so bad. | 这是为什么他们闻起来很臭 |
[36:09] | So keep your noses peeled. | 注意闻闻四周 |
[36:10] | When it’s time to run, you’ll know. | 你自然会知道什么时候该跑了 |
[36:13] | My thighs are fleering. | 我大腿都在抖了 |
[36:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么东西 |
[36:35] | What’s what? Ah! Don’t touch that! | 什么 别碰那个东西 |
[36:37] | That’s a predigestive enzyme | 那是一种预先消化酶 |
[36:38] | The pa-pay runners use to tenderize their meat. | 帕佩的使徒用它 软化食物 |
[36:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[36:58] | There’s someone in there. | 有人在里面 |
[37:01] | An advance hunter party must have snared it. | 先前的猎人团伙肯定对它下了圈套 |
[37:03] | We better get out of here before their friends come back. | 我们最好趁他们的朋友回来之前 离开这里 |
[37:06] | We can’t just leave him here. | 我们不能丢下他不管 |
[37:08] | You snatch a dinner from a runner, | 你把使徒的晚餐抢走了 |
[37:09] | You best be prepared to become its replacement. | 你最好有心理准备 代替他成为晚餐 |
[37:12] | Let it be. | 随它去吧 |
[37:14] | Oh, the poor thing must be scared to death. | 这个可怜的人肯定被吓得要命 |
[37:17] | All right, come on. | 好了 |
[37:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[37:21] | Hey, can I borrow your razor? | 能否借你的剃刀一用 |
[37:49] | You want that bad attitude dripping out of your ears? | 你想要我打穿你的头吗 |
[37:59] | Run! Go! | 快跑 |
[38:04] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:14] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:19] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:27] | Go, Dg! | 快逃 Dg |
[38:35] | Wrong turn. | 跑错方向了 |
[38:43] | Go! | 跳下去 |
[38:44] | The fall might kill us! | 我们跳下去可能会死的 |
[38:45] | Well, they definitely will! | 不跳就必死无疑 |
[38:58] | Okay,on the count of three. | 好 数到三 |
[38:59] | One… | 一 |
[39:00] | Three! | 三 |
[39:15] | She searches through the east. | 她穿越东部搜寻过来 |
[39:17] | Looking for what? | 寻找什么 |
[39:19] | Love. | 爱 |
[39:22] | For those she loves. | 寻找她所爱的人 |
[39:26] | We need to go Dg! | Dg 我们必须要逃 |
[39:27] | The longcoats are after you. | 长衣人在追你 |
[39:29] | Dg? Dg? | |
[39:38] | Get a shovel. | 拿铲子来 |
[40:08] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗我 |
[40:10] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[40:13] | How could you do such a terrible thing? | 你怎么能做这么可怕的事 |
[40:16] | Well, it won’t work, you know. | 这没用的 |
[40:18] | She’s still a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[40:20] | She’s here, isn’t she? | 她在这儿 是吗 |
[40:21] | In the o.z? | 在奥兹国? |
[40:22] | Tripping over her pigtails | 被她的长辫子绊倒了 |
[40:24] | As she wanders in circles. | 在她迷失方向的时候 |
[40:25] | Oh, thank the stars. | 感谢上苍 |
[40:27] | What else do you have planned? | 你还计划了些什么 |
[40:28] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[40:29] | Nothing, i… | 没什么 |
[40:30] | There is no plan. | 没什么计划 |
[40:38] | My prison is obviously | 很显然 我的监狱 |
[40:39] | A little too comfortable for you. | 对你而言太舒服了 |
[41:02] | I’ll send out my best spies. | 我会派出手下最优秀的间谍 |
[41:05] | No. | 不 |
[41:06] | I’ll send out mine. | 间谍由我指派 |
[41:33] | Hey, you want to come closer to the fire? | 你不想离火近一点吗 |
[41:35] | Warm up? | 不想暖暖身吗 |
[41:37] | Should have left me to die. | 你本应扔下我 让我死的 |
[41:41] | Oh, great, a basket case. | 很好 一个废人 |
[42:01] | Stay right there. | 别动 |
[42:03] | It’s okay. We’re all friends here. | 好了 我们大家都是朋友 |
[42:13] | You are sad. | 你很忧伤 |
[42:16] | Miss your mother, And father. | 相念你的 双亲 |
[42:26] | They miss you. | 他们想念你 |
[42:31] | My name’s Dg. What’s yours? | 我叫Dg 你叫什么名字 |
[42:43] | Raw… | 劳乌 |
[42:46] | Well, it’s certainly to the point. | 切中要点了 |
[42:52] | You’re injured. | 你受伤了 |
[42:56] | He’s a viewer. | 他是一个读心者 |
[43:01] | Viewers are like psychics, | 读心者类似于通灵人 |
[43:03] | But instead of seeing with their minds, | 他们并不是通过头脑 |
[43:05] | They see with their hearts. | 而是通过意念来感知 |
[43:08] | Azka-d abducts his kind, | 阿兹卡绑架了他的同类 |
[43:11] | Gets her alchemists to suck the second sight | 她让炼金术士从他们的头脑中 |
[43:13] | Right out of their heads. | 吸取超人的视力 |
[43:16] | He could be a big help. | 他可能会对我们有很大帮助 |
[43:18] | Look, I don’t know where you came from, | 我不知道你从哪儿来 |
[43:19] | But if you have any interest in staying alive in the O.Z., | 但如果你想在奥兹国里好好活下去的话 |
[43:22] | You better get one fact straight real fast. | 你最好牢牢记住 |
[43:26] | Trust no one. | 不要相信任何人 |
[43:39] | Let’s hope those runners don’t have fang pox. | 但愿那些使徒的牙没有毒 |
[43:51] | Heal wound. | 治疗伤口 |
[43:53] | Soothe. | 减轻痛苦 |
[43:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[43:56] | Hey, wait, wait, wait– | 等一下 |
[44:10] | Brave man. | 你很勇敢 |
[44:13] | Good man. | 是个好人 |
[44:16] | Tin man. | 你是铁皮人 |
[44:18] | Oh, I might have known you were a tin man | 我就猜到你是个铁皮人 |
[44:21] | What with that attitude. | 考虑到你那种态度 |
[44:24] | What’s a tin man? | 铁皮人是什么 |
[44:26] | It’s what they call policemen | 就是他们说的 |
[44:27] | In central city. | 主城里的警察 |
[44:30] | At least I think it is. | 至少我认为是这样的 |
[44:31] | You’re a cop? | 你是警察? |
[44:34] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[44:36] | Until zero found out I was part of the resistance. | 直到零发现我是抵抗组织的一员 |
[44:40] | You saw the rest. | 接下来你都看见了 |
[44:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:54] | I picked up your parents’ trail to the west. | 我看到你父母往西边走的踪迹 |
[45:19] | Good work, my Xora. | 做得好 我的佐拉 |
[45:20] | I knew my oldest friend would never fail me. | 我就知道我的老朋友从不会让我失望 |
[45:30] | You called for me? | 您召唤我来有什么事 |
[45:34] | She’s near the fields of the pa-pay. | 她已经接近帕佩的领地了 |
[45:42] | Hey, how about a pit stop, Cain? | 凯恩 休息下怎么样 |
[45:44] | No time. | 我们没时间休息 |
[45:46] | Oh, come on, tin man, have a heart. | 得了 铁皮人 有点同情心好不好 |
[45:50] | I’m a thinker, not a hiker. | 我是个智者 不善于徒步旅行 |
[45:54] | Yeah, we could all use a rest. | 对 我们休息一下 |
[46:29] | Don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[46:31] | All of life’s answers– | 人生的一切答案 |
[46:33] | Are found along the old road, I remember. | 是沿着原路找到的 我想起来了 |
[46:37] | “all of life’s answers are found along the old road.” | “人生的答案是沿着原路找到的” |
[46:42] | Did you just say “old road”? | 你刚刚说”原路”? |
[46:46] | That’s what the locals call the brick road. | 那就是当地人所说的砖路 |
[46:47] | I thought you said you’d never been here before. | 我想你曾说过 你从未来过这儿 |
[46:49] | I haven’t been here before | 我的确没来过这里 |
[46:53] | But I know this place. | 但我知道这个地方 |
[47:32] | The spinner in Milltown was never as complicated as this | 磨坊镇的风车比这个简单多了 |
[47:37] | No matter where we find ourselves, | 无论我们身处何处 |
[47:38] | Home is where your heart is. | 心系之处总是家乡 |
[47:40] | All my dad’s stories… | 我爸爸说的都是真的 |
[47:45] | My parents were from here. | 我父母是这里的人 |
[47:55] | What happened here? | 这里发生过什么事 |
[48:00] | Milltown’s been erased. | 磨坊镇被洗劫过 |
[48:01] | Azkadellia’s term for cleansing history. | 阿兹卡迪莉娅所谓的大清洗 |
[48:07] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不应该来这儿 |
[48:09] | No humans allowed. | 这里禁止入内 |
[48:11] | Dg Dg! | |
[48:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[48:18] | Oh, hey, guys. | 各位 |
[48:19] | Uh, we were just passing through. | 我们只是路过 |
[48:21] | We were just passing through… | 只是路过 |
[48:23] | We were just passing through– | 只是… |
[48:36] | Stoke the pyre! | 烧死他们 |
[48:38] | Yeah! | 对 |
[48:42] | Pyre? | 火刑? |
[48:44] | Could we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[48:52] | Azkadellia’s invaders must be made an example of! | 对待阿兹卡迪莉娅的入侵者 必须杀一儆百 |
[48:55] | What? This is ridiculous. | 什么 真是荒谬 |
[48:57] | I don’t even know this Azkadellia person. | 我甚至都不认识阿兹卡迪莉娅这个人 |
[49:00] | You who spoke, | 说话的那个人 |
[49:01] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[49:03] | Dg Dg. | |
[49:05] | Your voice patterns are familiar. | 你的声音很耳熟 |
[49:08] | I’ve never been here before. | 我从没来过这儿 |
[49:12] | Hey, don’t let him confuse you, baby girl– | 小姑娘 不要让他把你搞糊涂了 |
[49:14] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[49:16] | He’s just a crazy old cyborg. | 他只是一个疯狂老旧的电子人 |
[49:18] | Oh, I was scared | 我被吓坏了 |
[49:20] | I’d never see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[49:22] | How’s your leg? | 你的腿怎么样了? |
[49:23] | Everything’s okay now you’re here. | 你来了什么都好了 |
[49:26] | I can’t believe that this is your home. | 不敢相信这就是你们的家 |
[49:28] | Not just ours. | 不只是我们的 |
[49:30] | You know how you felt like | 你不是一直觉得自己 |
[49:31] | You never fit in on the other side? | 在异域格格不入吗 |
[49:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[49:35] | Well, that voice father vue recalled… | 维尔神父刚才听到你说话记起来那个嗓音… |
[49:39] | Was your mother’s. | 是你妈妈的 |
[49:40] | It’s your voice? | 是你的嗓音? |
[49:43] | Not mine. | 不是我 |
[49:44] | Your real mother’s. | 你真正的妈妈 |
[49:49] | We are series 1487… Nurture units. | 我们是1487系列的… 培养单元 |
[49:58] | Um, nurture units? | 培养单元? |
[50:02] | We were programmed with specific protocols | 我们被编入了特定的程序 |
[50:04] | To love and protect you like you were our own. | 来宠爱你保护你 把你视如己出 |
[50:05] | Okay, that’s weird. | 好吧 这真诡异 |
[50:07] | Um… You’re robots? | 你们是机器人? |
[50:11] | Oh, my life is a lie! | 我的生命就是个谎言! |
[50:13] | It wasn’t a lie to us. | 对我们来说不是谎言 |
[50:15] | We… We feel like your parents, Dg. | 我们…我们觉得真的就是你父母 Dg |
[50:17] | We love you, | 我们爱你 |
[50:19] | But our deeper purpose | 但我们的最终目的 |
[50:21] | Was to tell you the stories of our world, | 是告诉你我们世界的故事 |
[50:24] | Stories that would prepare you | 那个为你的回归 |
[50:25] | For your return. | 而准备的故事 |
[50:29] | My return? | 我的回归? |
[50:32] | When you started having the dreams, | 当你开始做那个梦的时候起 |
[50:33] | We knew it was time for you | 我们就知道 |
[50:34] | To come back to the zone, | 你回这世界的时间到了 |
[50:35] | But the longcoats came before we could explain. | 可在我们解释之前长衣人就来了 |
[50:41] | I’m from here? | 我来自这儿? |
[50:43] | Our final task was | 我们最终任务是 |
[50:44] | To bring you to father vue. | 带你去你找维尔神父 |
[50:45] | He can tell you | 他会告诉你 |
[50:47] | How to find your real mother. | 怎样才能找到你真正的母亲 |
[50:51] | 15 annuals past, | 15个春秋以前 |
[50:54] | Milltown was the jewel of the O.Z. | 磨坊镇曾是奥兹国的一朵奇葩 |
[50:57] | During that time, | 在那时候 |
[50:59] | A beautiful woman in a dark cloak came to me, | 有一个身穿深色披风的美丽的女士来找我 |
[51:01] | Her spirit full of dread. | 她的内心充满恐惧 |
[51:04] | She’d just lost her husband, | 她刚刚失去了她的丈夫 |
[51:05] | Feared losing her child, too. | 害怕也会失去她的孩子 |
[51:08] | A girl child she called Dg. | 一个她取名叫Dg的女孩 |
[51:28] | That’s the woman from my dreams, | 那就是我梦中的女人 |
[51:29] | The one with the lavender eyes. | 那个有着淡紫色眼眸的女人 |
[51:30] | That’s…that’s my mother? | 就…就是我的妈妈? |
[51:32] | She was so weak | 她又累 |
[51:33] | And frightened, | 又怕 |
[51:34] | I’m not sure how she found the strength to go on. | 我不知道她怎么会有继续前进的力量 |
[51:37] | So afraid that she’d be discovered, | 由于怕她被发现 |
[51:41] | That we’d be discovered. | 也担心我们被发现 |
[51:43] | Doing what? | 干什么? |
[51:44] | Saving you. | 救你 |
[51:46] | By trusting you to us. | 你母亲把你托付给我们 |
[51:49] | Upon your return, | 要求我 |
[51:50] | Your mother tasked me | 在你回归的时候 |
[51:51] | To give you something. | 给你点东西 |
[52:15] | She wants it to guide you | 她希望这能在你的旅途上 |
[52:17] | On your journey. | 帮你指引道路 |
[52:18] | Let it connect you to the light. | 让这把你和那道光芒联系起来 |
[52:21] | Connect you to her. | 把你和她联系起来 |
[52:25] | Longcoats are coming. | 长衣人来了 |
[52:26] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[52:29] | Where can I find my mother? | 我在哪里才能找到我母亲? |
[52:30] | I know not. | 我所知甚少 |
[52:33] | But there is a man in the central city | 但在主城里有个人 |
[52:35] | Who has all the answers. | 知道一切答案 |
[52:37] | He’s smart, magical, | 他拥有智慧和魔法 |
[52:38] | Powerful. | 法力无边 |
[52:41] | Some even say he’s a wizard. | 有人说他是个巫师 |
[52:42] | The mystic man. | 是神秘人 |
[52:44] | Yes. | 没错 |
[52:45] | You know him? | 你知道这人? |
[52:46] | I worked his protection detail | 我曾为他的保卫组 |
[52:47] | For a time. | 干过一段时间 |
[52:48] | He’s a good man. Come on. | 是个好人 来吧 |
[52:49] | But… | 可… |
[52:50] | Wait! | 慢着! |
[52:52] | Please come with us. | 跟我们一起走吧 |
[52:53] | We can’t, honey, our place is here. | 我们不行 心肝 我们的家在这儿 |
[52:54] | You have to go. | 你必须得走 |
[52:55] | We are so proud of you. | 我们为你感到骄傲 |
[52:57] | I love you both. | 我爱你们俩 |
[52:59] | I’m sorry, kid, we got to go. | 抱歉了 孩子 我们得走了 |
[53:01] | Bye! | 再见 |
[53:07] | Quickly, this way. | 快 走这边 |
[53:14] | How much does she know? | 她知道多少? |
[53:22] | It doesn’t have to be like this for either of you, you know. | 你们也并非无路可走 |
[53:25] | I mean, we could all be friends. | 我是说 我们也能成为朋友 |
[53:28] | How? | 怎么可能? |
[53:30] | Big changes are planned | 大变革已经安排妥当 |
[53:31] | You could play an important part | 你可以在未来的奥兹国 |
[53:34] | In the future of the O.Z., | 扮演很重要的角色 |
[53:38] | Or you could be a verse in a song. | 也可以变成歌谣中的诗句随风消逝 |
[53:41] | It’s your choice. | 选择权在于你 |
[53:49] | I wonder why my mother abandoned me. | 我想知道为什么我母亲抛弃了我 |
[53:51] | Maybe not her fault. She was weak. Maybe sick. | 或许不是她的错 她很虚弱 或许生病了 |
[53:55] | Sh…No, I am sure she was fine. | 嘘…不 我认为她那时好好的 |
[53:58] | Probably waiting somewhere for DG with a warm | 可能在哪端着一杯热腾腾的 |
[54:01] | cup of maglag | 玛格拉格呢 |
[54:02] | It’s a soup. | 是种汤 |
[54:04] | Something wonderful from my world. | 在我们那可好喝了 |
[54:06] | Alright, let’s pick up the pace. | 好了 加快速度 |
[54:07] | I want a space between us and longcosts by sun downs | 我想在日落前 和长衣人拉开距离 |
[54:10] | You know, I understand why you are afraid of the dark. | 我知道你为什么怕黑 |
[54:13] | Probably you’ve been locked up for those years. | 可能你这些年都被锁着 |
[54:16] | But come on, relax. It’s a beautiful day. | 拜托 放松 天气这么好 |
[54:19] | There is a rainbow in the sky. | 天边还有一道彩虹 |
[54:21] | We are nearly at the part of gold, wait for me. | 我们在黄金世界呢 等等我 |
[54:24] | We are not in the central city yet. | 我们还没到中央城呢 |
[54:26] | You know what your problem is, Cain. | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[54:28] | You are always fighting in the tight, | 你总是很纠结 |
[54:30] | always making yes or no, and good or bad. | 老是在想对或错,是与非 |
[54:35] | I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[54:37] | If Mystic man really does have all the answers | 要是那神秘人真的有我们要的答案 |
[54:39] | Then maybe after he has helped DG find her mom | 那在他帮DG找到她妈妈后 |
[54:42] | He could help me refuel my noggin. | 他就能帮我补充点燃料 |
[54:45] | Give Row here some spine. | 给Row一个脊柱 |
[54:46] | And maybe do something for you | 或许也能让你烦人的态度 |
[54:49] | about your lousy attitude. | 收敛收敛 |
[54:51] | Or maybe he can put a zipper weirdo to do some good. | 或许他还能让这个拉链怪人该干嘛就干嘛 |
[55:08] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油 |
[55:11] | There it is. | 我们到了 |
[55:24] | Shining city on the hill is starting to tarnish. | 山上的灿烂城市开始黯淡无光了 |
[55:28] | This isn’t going nearly as well as I thought it would. | 这里和我想象中的 不太一样 |
[55:40] | Looking for resistors. | 通缉抵抗者 |
[55:42] | This is a nightmare. | 真是场噩梦 |
[55:47] | We’re going to need some help. | 我们需要些帮手 |
[55:59] | Central city people gather round! | 主城的人们快来啊! |
[56:02] | Antoine Demilo is back in town! | 安托万·迪麦洛回来了 |
[56:05] | I don’t believe it. | 简直不敢相信 |
[56:08] | Gratification collected from near and far | 我们有从各处收集来的好玩意儿 |
[56:11] | Will be available, at reasonable rates, | 价格公道 |
[56:14] | Inside the gate in the sin district square. | 到罪恶区广场的大门里来 |
[56:23] | Hey, you, with the stupid hat! | 嘿 你 戴着傻帽的那个! |
[56:25] | Move it, will ya? I got commerce to commence here. | 闪开 我还要赶集呢 |
[56:30] | Wyatt freakin’ Cain. | 怪小子怀亚特·凯恩 |
[56:34] | I thought they were pissin’ on your grave. | 我还以为你挂了 |
[56:36] | I see you’re moving up in the world. | 你还在满世界乱跑呢 |
[56:38] | How the sleaze business, Demilo? | 假冒伪劣商品生意如何 迪麦洛 |
[56:40] | Well, since you been gone, biz is booming, | 你死了以后 生意很火爆 |
[56:43] | So, you know, if you don’t mind, I’m working here, a’ight? | 所以 如果你不介意的话 我还要干活呢 |
[56:49] | So am i. | 我也是 |
[56:51] | Hey, you’re not sportin’ tin no more, | 你可不再是铁皮人了 |
[56:53] | So leave go me | 放开我 |
[56:55] | Before I call the nice longcoats over there | 否则我就要叫那边可爱的长衣人过来 |
[56:57] | And request that they bloody your personage! | 他们会让你血溅当场 |
[57:00] | Who needs tin | 当掌握着某个小人 |
[57:01] | When you have a picture of a certain little man | 和零的大老婆大玩床戏的照片时 |
[57:02] | Playing bedsheet bingo with zero’s first wife? | 谁还需要什么铁皮人? |
[57:08] | What? Come on, Cain. | 什么? 拜托 凯恩 |
[57:10] | Me and Mrs. Z, we-we was just joking around. | 我和零太太 我们不过是在随便玩玩 |
[57:12] | Oh, really? | 当真? |
[57:14] | Why don’t I go ask zero, | 那我直接去问问零 |
[57:15] | See if he thinks it’s funny. | 看看他觉得这好不好玩 |
[57:17] | Please, have a heart. | 求你了 发发善心吧 |
[57:18] | The guy’ll flay me like a munchkin! | 他会把我像小矮人一样生吞活剥的 |
[57:19] | He won’t have to if you get us inside, | 他不会这么做 如果你让我们混进城去 |
[57:21] | And tell me where I can find zero. | 并且告诉我在哪可以找到零 |
[57:24] | What are you gunning for zero for? | 你找零干嘛 |
[57:26] | That’s a short hop to a deep grave. | 这根本就是自寻死路 |
[57:27] | You don’t know the half of it. | 这你不必过问 |
[57:29] | Are you going to help us? | 你帮不帮我们 |
[57:30] | No. | 不 |
[57:32] | Really? | 当真? |
[57:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[57:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:40] | Tonight’s his weekly shack-up. | 今晚是他每周出外鬼混的日子 |
[57:41] | Ah! | 是吗 |
[57:44] | That was easy, wasn’t it? | 很容易的 对吧 |
[57:45] | Oh, god, I hate tin men, | 老天爷 我讨厌铁皮人 |
[57:47] | Especially ex-tinmen. | 特别是前任铁皮人 |
[57:49] | Get your mutts in the wagon. | 让你的乡巴佬们上车吧 |
[57:56] | City people, gather round! | 城里的人们快来吧! |
[58:00] | Antoine Demilo is back in town… | 安托万·迪麦洛回城里来了 |
[58:06] | Drive through. | 开过去 |
[58:54] | Good driving, ma. | 好技术 女士 |
[58:57] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[59:07] | Okay, where can we find the mystic man? | 好了 我们上哪儿去找神秘人? |
[59:10] | Excuse me, is there a sign on my back, | 抱歉 难道我背上有块牌子写着 |
[59:12] | “central city taxi & tourist information?” | “主城出租车兼导游”吗? |
[59:15] | Okay, all right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[59:17] | All right. | 好啦 |
[59:19] | So the mystic man. | 那么说神秘人 |
[59:20] | That’s who you come here for? | 就是你们来这儿的目的? |
[59:22] | Is he still in central city? | 他还在主城吗 |
[59:24] | Oh, he’s here all right. | 他倒是在这儿 |
[59:26] | He’s just not holding court where he used to. | 只不过不像以前那样一手遮天了 |
[59:32] | These’ll get you front row seats. | 这些能让你们搞到前排座 |
[59:33] | All right? | 好吗 |
[59:36] | You can’t go dressed like that, cupcake. | 你可不能穿成这样出去 小蛋糕 |
[59:39] | Maybe my girls can find you something. | 也许我的姑娘们能帮你找点衣服 |
[59:42] | You’ll find her something. | 那就帮她找找 |
[59:45] | Now, look, | 现在听着 |
[59:46] | The mystic man’ll have your answers. | 神秘人拥有你所要的答案 |
[59:48] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你不再需要我了 |
[59:50] | Don’t go after zero. | 别去追踪零了 |
[59:52] | You’re not a killer, you’re a tin man. | 你不是杀手 你是个铁皮人 |
[59:54] | I told you I’d get you here, and I did. | 我说过我会带你来这儿 我做到了 |
[59:57] | You take care of yourself, kid. | 你照顾好自己吧 孩子 |
[1:00:11] | So these are the precious parents? | 那么这就是亲爱的家长了? |
[1:00:14] | Where’s your darling girl? | 你们宝贝女儿在哪儿? |
[1:00:18] | You ran the coercion virus on their cpu’s? | 你给他们的cpu植入了强制病毒了吧? |
[1:00:20] | They told us everything, | 他们把什么都告诉我们了 |
[1:00:22] | And don’t even remember. | 而且什么都不会记得 |
[1:00:23] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[1:00:25] | The girl went to retrieve a message | 那女孩去跟踪一条被神秘人 |
[1:00:27] | Held by the mystic man. | 掌握的线索了 |
[1:00:30] | My gods, | 我的天 |
[1:00:34] | The little bitch has gone to see the wizard. | 小贱货去见巫师了 |
[1:00:37] | * he’s the man * | * 他就是那个人 * |
[1:00:41] | * the mystic man * | * 那个神秘人 * |
[1:00:46] | * he’ll answer your questions * | * 他会解答你的疑问 * |
[1:00:49] | * he always can * | * 一直都会 * |
[1:00:55] | * his wisdom is known throughout the land * | * 他的智慧无人不知 * |
[1:00:58] | I guess old mystic man’s | 我估计这老神秘人 |
[1:00:59] | A patron of the, uh… | 是个戏剧艺术的 |
[1:01:02] | Theatrical arts. | 赞助人 |
[1:01:05] | * if you’ve got a problem he’s got the plan * | * 如果你有麻烦事 他都搞得定 * |
[1:01:09] | * the mystic man the mystic man… * | * 神秘人 神秘人 * |
[1:01:19] | * the mystic, the mystic the mystic man… * | * 神秘人 神秘 神秘人 * |
[1:01:34] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:01:36] | It is time | 时间到了 |
[1:01:39] | For the great and terrible | 伟大而令人敬畏的 |
[1:01:44] | Mystic man. | 神秘人 |
[1:02:12] | Question. | 提问吧 |
[1:02:14] | Mystic man, answer me this, | 神秘人 回答我 |
[1:02:17] | What is the meaning of life? | 生命的意义何在 |
[1:02:20] | The answer to that question | 这个问题的答案 |
[1:02:22] | Is as timeless as the moons. | 如同月亮一般永恒 |
[1:02:28] | We must serve the forces of the universe… | 我们必须侍奉宇宙之力 |
[1:02:34] | With all our humanity… | 以我们所有人类之力… |
[1:02:36] | And all our humility. | 和我们所有谦卑之道 |
[1:02:40] | First, we must inhale… | 首先 我们必须吸入… |
[1:02:45] | The magic. | 魔力 |
[1:02:48] | If he’s the man with all the answers, | 他就是拥有所有答案的人吗 |
[1:02:49] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事啊? |
[1:02:52] | And hold it! | 然后保住它 |
[1:02:55] | He’s out of his mind, | 他简直疯了 |
[1:02:57] | Literally. | 根本就是 |
[1:02:59] | Hold it… | 保住它… |
[1:03:03] | And you know the meaning of life! | 你就知道生命的意义了 |
[1:03:16] | Inhale the magic? | 吸入魔力? |
[1:03:18] | Azkadellia’s vapors. | 是阿兹卡迪莉娅的蒸汽 |
[1:03:22] | A magic mist that contains a spell of bliss. | 一种含有欢喜咒的魔法雾 |
[1:03:24] | He doesn’t know if he’s up or down. | 他已经完全神志不清了 |
[1:03:30] | I’m sorry, Dg. | 我很遗憾 Dg |
[1:03:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:03:49] | How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
[1:03:52] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[1:04:00] | You know what I like… | 你清楚我喜欢什么… |
[1:04:03] | Well, I know what you like, | 而我也清楚你喜欢什么 |
[1:04:06] | So just relax, | 那么放轻松点 |
[1:04:09] | And I’ll make all your dreams come true. | 我会让你所有美梦 都成真 |
[1:04:15] | Where’s zero? | 零在哪儿? |
[1:04:16] | Got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[1:04:18] | You just missed him. | 你和他失之交臂 |
[1:04:19] | He busted out of here pronto, | 他刚刚被匆匆叫走 |
[1:04:21] | Something about some girl being smuggled into the city. | 关于什么被偷偷送进来的女孩 |
[1:04:46] | Cover the back. | 堵住后面 |
[1:04:58] | Lock this place down. | 封锁这地方 |
[1:04:59] | They don’t leave. | 谁也不准走 |
[1:05:00] | Check upstairs. | 去楼上看看 |
[1:05:07] | Seen her? | 见过她吗 |
[1:05:08] | No? | 没 |
[1:05:10] | Hey, there’s that guy who locked up Cain. | 嘿 那就是把凯恩关起来的人 |
[1:05:14] | We go now. | 我们得走 |
[1:05:15] | We’ve got to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[1:05:16] | No, I’m not leaving until I get my answers. | 不 我得到答案之前是不会走的 |
[1:05:24] | Have you seen this girl? | 见过这女孩吗 |
[1:05:26] | I think she’s at the table | 我觉得她在那张桌子那边 |
[1:05:44] | Come in. | 进来 |
[1:05:45] | Come in! | 进来! |
[1:05:52] | Yes, come in, yes. | 是的 进来 |
[1:05:53] | Can i, uh… | 我能不… |
[1:05:54] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能不能问你个问题? |
[1:06:09] | Yeah, she’s down at the end of the hall. | 没错 她在大厅深处 |
[1:06:14] | Room number 2. | 2号房 |
[1:06:34] | Find zero. | 去找零 |
[1:06:39] | Drop it, | 扔掉枪 |
[1:06:41] | Or I’ll blow you into next week. | 不然我就把你打飞 |
[1:06:51] | I thought you weren’t a tin man anymore. | 我以为你已经不再是铁皮人了 |
[1:06:53] | We got to go. | 该走了 |
[1:06:55] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[1:06:56] | He’s not well. | 有人情况不太好 |
[1:06:58] | Who’s not well? | 谁不太好? |
[1:07:02] | Oh my… | 我的天… |
[1:07:05] | That’s not the mystic man I remember. | 这可不是我记忆中的神秘人 |
[1:07:10] | Azkadellia’s really messed him up. | 阿兹卡迪莉娅把他搞得真惨 |
[1:07:13] | She’s got him on the vapors. | 她利用魔雾控制他 |
[1:07:21] | Look, until this wears off, | 听着 当这慢慢减弱 |
[1:07:23] | You’re going to have to hurt for a while, okay? | 你会承受一阵子的痛楚 好吗 |
[1:07:24] | I need answers now. | 我现在就要答案 |
[1:07:25] | It’d be vapors talking, not him. | 如果是现在 你只能与魔雾对话 而不是他 |
[1:07:29] | Do you think zero’s going to wait? | 你认为零会等吗? |
[1:07:33] | Sir? Sir, sir… | 先生 先生 |
[1:07:35] | You have some answers… | 你知道一些事情… |
[1:07:37] | Answers? | 事情 |
[1:07:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:07:40] | Many years ago, | 多年前 |
[1:07:42] | You helped a woman smuggle a child out of the O.Z. | 你帮一位女士偷偷把孩子送出了奥兹国 |
[1:07:46] | – Out of the o.z – Yes, yes. O.Z. Yes. | -送出奥兹国 -对 奥兹国 |
[1:07:47] | Out of the O.Z. Yes! | 送出了奥兹国 是的 |
[1:07:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:07:49] | I was that child. | 那个孩子就是我 |
[1:07:51] | Right. | 是的 |
[1:07:52] | So you have to help me find out | 所以你得帮我找到 |
[1:07:53] | Where my mother is, | 我母亲的藏身之处 |
[1:07:55] | Who my mother is. | 我母亲是谁 |
[1:07:58] | Woman, uh, um… | 是个女人… |
[1:08:00] | Women are great. | 女人们真棒 |
[1:08:04] | No, uh… | 不 |
[1:08:05] | I remember, um… | 我记得… |
[1:08:07] | I remember who-who, um… | 我记得 说谁来着… |
[1:08:08] | Who… | 谁呢… |
[1:08:09] | My mother. | 我妈妈 |
[1:08:10] | – Who? – My mother. | -谁? -我妈妈 |
[1:08:12] | – Whose mother? – My mother | -谁的妈妈? -我妈妈啊 |
[1:08:13] | Whose mother– | 谁的妈妈 |
[1:08:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:08:33] | You have most brilliant | 你拥有最灿烂 |
[1:08:35] | Beautiful blue eyes, | 最美丽的蓝眼睛 |
[1:08:38] | But your mother… | 但你妈妈… |
[1:08:41] | You mother had lavender. | 她的眼睛是淡紫色的 |
[1:08:47] | You do remember. | 你记起来了 |
[1:08:51] | Okay, kiddo, | 好了 孩子 |
[1:08:52] | We got to get out of here right now. | 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[1:08:55] | He hasn’t told us where to find my mother. | 他还没告诉我到哪去找我妈 |
[1:08:57] | Cain? | 凯恩 |
[1:09:01] | Cain, you were one of mine, | 凯恩 你曾经是我的人 |
[1:09:04] | Weren’t you? | 不是吗? |
[1:09:05] | A tin man. | 铁皮人 |
[1:09:07] | A long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[1:09:11] | I’ll talk to you later. | 我过会打给你 |
[1:09:15] | Please… | 拜托… |
[1:09:17] | The northern island. | 北岛 |
[1:09:18] | The northern island. | 北岛 |
[1:09:20] | Your journey for her, | 要找到你母亲 |
[1:09:22] | To find who you are, | 并知道你到底是谁 |
[1:09:23] | Starts there. | 要从那里开始 |
[1:09:37] | Let this guide you. | 它会引导你的 |
[1:09:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:09:40] | All right, you two, get those two out of here. | 好了 你们2个赶紧从这里走 |
[1:09:41] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 赶快走 |
[1:09:42] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:09:44] | No, you stay with her at all costs. | 不 你要不惜一切代价跟她在一起 |
[1:09:46] | I have to take care of zero. | 我要去解决零 |
[1:09:47] | You know who she is now. | 你已经知道她的身份了 |
[1:09:50] | She’s the key. | 她就是那把钥匙 |
[1:09:53] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[1:09:55] | I want your word as a tin man | 我要你作为铁皮人承诺 |
[1:09:58] | You will not leave her side at any cost. | 在任何情况下你都不会离开她 |
[1:10:05] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[1:10:34] | Wakey wakey, sunshine. | 醒醒了 天亮了 |
[1:10:36] | Go away, we’re closed. | 走开 我们关门了 |
[1:10:40] | Ow! I said back off, moron. | 我说了滚开 笨蛋 |
[1:10:45] | Class act, Demilo. | 你这白痴 迪麦洛 |
[1:10:49] | Cain, what do you want? | 凯恩 你想干吗 |
[1:10:51] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你的车啦 |
[1:10:53] | How can you do this to me? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[1:10:54] | I have a wife and children. | 我有妻儿老小 |
[1:10:55] | This is my wagon! | 这是我的车! |
[1:10:57] | How do you start this thing? | 这东西怎么启动? |
[1:10:58] | Oh, you go to pull the knob out, | 拉出旋钮 |
[1:10:59] | Then twist the red thing. | 然后拧一下那红色的东西 |
[1:11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:11:04] | This is my wagon! | 这是我的车 |
[1:11:06] | Cain! | 凯恩 |
[1:11:08] | Cain, I’m talking to you! | 凯恩 我在跟你说话呢 |
[1:11:09] | Cain, I… | 凯恩 我… |
[1:11:11] | That’s my wagon! | 我的车啊 |
[1:11:19] | How is it that a young unarmed girl in a party-dress | 一个穿着礼服手无寸铁的年轻女孩 |
[1:11:23] | alludes toughest division in my army? | 怎么逃脱我的精锐部队的 |
[1:11:29] | She wasn’t alone. | 她不是一个人 |
[1:11:31] | She was helped by | 她得到了 |
[1:11:33] | Wyatt Cain, one of the Mystic man’s tin man. | 怀亚特·凯恩 神秘人手下的铁皮人的帮助 |
[1:11:39] | Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[1:11:58] | If it isn’t the great and terrible | 这不是伟大又令人敬畏的 |
[1:12:00] | Blah, blah, blah himself. | 某某某先生吗 |
[1:12:05] | What are you up to, old man? | 你过得好吗 老头 |
[1:12:11] | A little scent. | 给我点香气 |
[1:12:15] | A little whiff. | 那淡淡的香气 |
[1:12:17] | Oh, you don’t fool me. | 别想耍我 |
[1:12:19] | Please? | 求你了 |
[1:12:21] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:12:24] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:12:29] | Why did she come to see you? | 她找你干嘛? |
[1:12:33] | What did you give her? | 你告诉了她什么? |
[1:12:42] | Hook him up. | 把他吊起来 |
[1:13:03] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[1:13:04] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[1:13:06] | You all right? | 你们还好吧 |
[1:13:08] | Yeah, just freezing. | 还好 只是冷得不行 |
[1:13:10] | You stay here. | 呆着别动 |
[1:13:33] | Oh, what now? | 现在要干嘛? |
[1:13:37] | Broke axle. | 弄坏车轴 |
[1:13:38] | No kidding. | 别开玩笑了 |
[1:13:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 下来 走吧 |
[1:13:41] | We’re walking. | 我们要步行前进 |
[1:14:02] | What we’re looking for is over there. | 我们要找的地方在那边 |
[1:14:06] | Ice mountain? | 冰山? |
[1:14:09] | That’s the northern island? | 那就是北岛? |
[1:14:11] | Well, I know it’s around here somewhere. | 我知道它就在这附近 |
[1:14:16] | “frozen in time in a sea of ice,” | “在冰雪的海洋里受冻” |
[1:14:18] | Just like my dad said it would be. | 就像我爸爸说的那样 |
[1:14:22] | – What – Come on, let’s go ! | -什么 -抓紧时间 走吧 |
[1:14:35] | The microcosm is expanded | 微观世界被 |
[1:14:36] | By a single bead of sweat | 一个水珠所膨胀 |
[1:14:40] | Dropped on a pinhead | 掉落到针尖上 |
[1:14:42] | And spun into a million universes | 旋转出了成千上万个宇宙 |
[1:14:44] | Until it is converted into the elixir of the gods… | 直到它被用作神的长寿药 |
[1:14:48] | He’s masking. | 他在伪装 |
[1:14:49] | Lylo see too much! | 莱洛预见的太多了 |
[1:14:51] | …and can longing, | …然后持续着 |
[1:14:52] | Great and passionate longing reach fulfillment. | 伟大并有活力的持续着直到实现 |
[1:14:56] | – Lylo see too much! – My fingers, extended to the stars… | -莱洛预见的太多了 -我的手指 伸向星星… |
[1:14:59] | Focus, Lylo, don’t let him sway you. | 集中精力莱洛 别被他干扰 |
[1:15:01] | …becomes merely a flicker | …仅仅是微微闪动 |
[1:15:03] | In the light of the storm, | 暴风雨的闪电 |
[1:15:04] | A glimpse of heaven, | 天空上的一闪 |
[1:15:06] | Fierce and beautiful and unfiltered– | 猛烈并且美丽 天然的… |
[1:15:25] | Pain… | 痛苦… |
[1:15:28] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[1:15:33] | So much pain. | 太多的痛苦 |
[1:15:35] | Move beyond the pain. | 再往前看看 |
[1:15:55] | The northern island. | 北岛 |
[1:15:59] | She’s going to see mommy. | 她要去见妈妈 |
[1:16:12] | – Dig. – Dig? | -快挖 -挖什么 |
[1:16:14] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:16:18] | “the daughter of light | “光芒之女 |
[1:16:19] | “came upon | “来到 |
[1:16:21] | “a glistening white mountain | “冻结在冰雪的海洋中 |
[1:16:23] | “frozen in time in a sea of ice. | “闪亮的白色山脉 |
[1:16:27] | “above all else she knew that… | “她知道 |
[1:16:30] | “that this mountain | “这座山 |
[1:16:31] | “was more than it appeared. | “隐藏着秘密 |
[1:16:32] | It was home.” | 这是她的家” |
[1:17:02] | Is it locked? | 它被锁起来了? |
[1:18:06] | My mother was the queen? | 我妈妈是女王? |
[1:18:08] | That makes you princess. | 那你就是公主了 |
[1:18:16] | You knew my mother. | 原来你认识我妈妈 |
[1:18:21] | I knew I wasn’t an idiot, | 我就知道我不是白痴 |
[1:18:23] | Or a convict. | 也不是罪犯 |
[1:18:25] | I was the queen’s advisor. | 我曾经是女王的顾问 |
[1:18:31] | “the queen sat… | “女王坐着… |
[1:18:34] | “gazing hopefully out upon her frozen realm…” | “满怀希望地通过她冰冻的领地翘首企盼” |
[1:18:42] | “longing for her daughter to return.” | “渴望女儿归来” |
[1:18:47] | Dg, wait. | Dg 等等 |
[1:19:12] | Sad… | 忧伤… |
[1:19:13] | Mother waited. | 妈妈等了很久 |
[1:19:16] | Couldn’t stay. | 最后被迫离开 |
[1:19:26] | There is something | 有个东西 |
[1:19:29] | So familiar about this. | 我好熟悉 |
[1:19:38] | No. | 想不起来 |
[1:19:44] | Bad things… | 坏事… |
[1:19:46] | Bad things happened here. | 这里发生了些不好的事 |
[1:19:48] | What bad things? | 什么不好的事? |
[1:19:50] | We go. We go now. | 我们走吧 现在就走 |
[1:19:51] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:53] | No, I need to know. | 不 我想知道 |
[1:19:55] | Raw, please. | 劳乌 告诉我吧 |
[1:19:58] | Bad things… | 坏事… |
[1:20:03] | Tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[1:20:26] | * two little princesses dancing in a row… * | * 两位公主 翩翩起舞 * |
[1:20:30] | * spinning fast and freely on their little toes * | * 足尖轻点 飘逸如燕 * |
[1:20:35] | * where the light will take you there’s only one way to know * | * 迷途之处 光明指路 * |
[1:20:39] | * two little princesses dancing in a row… * | * 两位公主 翩翩起舞 * |
[1:20:49] | My angel, | 我的天使 |
[1:20:50] | My light. | 我的光芒 |
[1:20:52] | Sleep well. | 好好睡吧 |
[1:20:54] | Wait, that’s you. | 等等 那就是你 |
[1:20:56] | I knew you, too. | 原来我以前也认识你 |
[1:21:02] | Oh, I wish I could remember. | 希望我可以记起来 |
[1:21:13] | “the majestic queen of the O.Z.” | “奥兹国尊贵的女王” |
[1:21:18] | Had two lovely daughters she…” | “育有两个美丽的女儿” |
[1:21:23] | That’s Azkadellia. | 那是阿兹卡迪莉娅 |
[1:21:25] | Marbled or not | 不管有没有脑细胞 |
[1:21:26] | Evil like that you don’t forget. | 你永远也不会忘记她那样的恶魔 |
[1:21:31] | Azkadellia’s my sister. | 阿兹卡迪莉娅是我的姐姐 |
[1:21:36] | “one to darkness she be drawn, | “黑暗之女被流放 |
[1:21:40] | “and one to light she be shown. | “光明之女被崇尚 |
[1:21:46] | “double eclipse it is foreseen, | “日双蚀被她所预见 |
[1:21:47] | “light meets dark in the stillness between, | “光与暗的交锋亦已注定 |
[1:21:50] | “but only one,and one alone, | “但是唯有其中的一方 |
[1:21:54] | “shall hold the emerald | “拥有翡翠的胜者 |
[1:21:56] | And take the throne.” | 最终会成为奥兹国女王” |
[1:22:00] | Only one, | 只有一个 |
[1:22:02] | And one alone. | 独一无二的一个 |
[1:22:18] | She tried to kill me. | 她想杀死我 |
[1:22:19] | No,she did kill you. | 不 她已经杀死你了 |
[1:22:24] | But that can’t be. | 怎么可能 |
[1:22:46] | I’m so sorry I didn’t protect you. | 对不起 我没能保护你 |
[1:22:49] | I never thought… | 我没有想到… |
[1:23:16] | Oh, my angel. | 我的小天使 |
[1:23:20] | Fear not, my child, | 不要怕 我的孩子 |
[1:23:22] | There is one thing that can stop her. | 还有一样东西可以阻止她 |
[1:23:25] | The emerald of the eclipse. | 日蚀翡翠 |
[1:23:39] | The secret to finding it now lives inside of you. | 找到翡翠的秘密已经封存在你那里 |
[1:23:43] | When the time is right, you will return. | 当时机成熟 你就会回归 |
[1:23:49] | Mother never could leave well enough alone. | 妈妈留下的永远都不够 |
[1:23:53] | Azkadellia. | 阿兹卡迪莉娅 |
[1:24:00] | You’re my sister. | 你是我姐姐 |
[1:24:04] | Dg… Dg… | |
[1:24:06] | The little sister I thought I no longer had. | 那个我以为我永远不会再有的妹妹 |
[1:24:10] | I’ve always wondered what you’d look like. | 我一直想知道你的样子 |
[1:24:13] | Leave her alone. | 别碰她 |
[1:24:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:24:16] | Well, up until a moment ago, | 在刚刚这一幕发生前 |
[1:24:17] | I wanted your death, | 我还想要你死 |
[1:24:19] | But now it seems you have something I need. | 但是现在看起来 你有我需要的东西 |
[1:24:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:24:26] | The emerald. | 那个翡翠 |
[1:24:28] | You know where it is. | 你知道它在哪里 |
[1:24:30] | Don’t tell me you haven’t dreamed of it, | 别告诉我你没梦见过它 |
[1:24:32] | Heard it calling to you | 听到它在呼唤你 |
[1:24:34] | Begging to be found from its dark hiding place. | 求你去那个黑暗的藏匿之处把它找出来 |
[1:24:37] | No, I haven’t. | 不 我没有 |
[1:24:38] | – No? – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[1:24:42] | What did she whisper | 那她在你耳边 |
[1:24:44] | In your ear? | 小声说了什么? |
[1:24:46] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:24:47] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[1:24:51] | How can I tell you what I don’t know? | 我不知道的事怎么告诉你? |
[1:25:01] | Dg, where are you? | Dg 你在哪里? |
[1:25:03] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[1:25:11] | Dg, where are you? | Dg 你在哪里 |
[1:25:14] | What have you done with her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[1:25:16] | Put her away for safe-keeping. | 对她实行了安全保护 |
[1:25:19] | Like any good daughter would. | 每个好女儿都会这么做 |
[1:25:20] | Where? | 她在哪儿? |
[1:25:22] | Somewhere you will never find her. | 在你永远找不到的地方 |
[1:25:29] | Go! Go! | 快走! 快! |
[1:25:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:26:01] | Bring her to me. | 带她来我这里 |
[1:26:55] | Now I know why they call you zero. | 现在我知道你为什么叫零了 |
[1:26:57] | Still can’t fight your own battles. | 你还是不能单独完成战斗 |
[1:27:02] | I do my share. | 我自己来 |
[1:27:30] | Dg Dg! | |
[1:27:43] | Bring him. | 带他过来 |
[1:28:15] | Put me down! | 放我下来 |
[1:28:51] | No iron suit for you this time. | 这次可没有铁服了 |
[1:28:55] | No wife and child | 没有哪个妻儿 |
[1:28:59] | Crying for years to free you from it. | 还会再年复一年地哭着求我释放你 |
[1:29:02] | My family’s alive? | 我家人还活着吗 |
[1:29:04] | Hardly matters now. | 无关紧要了 |
[1:29:49] | Glitch! | 格灵失 |
[1:30:06] | Welcome back, little sister. | 欢迎回来 妹妹 |
[1:30:10] | There’s no place like the O.Z. | 再没有像奥兹国这样的地方了 |