英文名称:Circle of Pain
年代:2023
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | Whoo! | 噢! |
[02:04] | Let’s sit out.Yeah. | 我们去坐会儿吧 好的 |
[02:14] | How are you, cutie? | 你好吗 甜心? |
[02:16] | I’d be doing better without that cigarette in my face. | 如果你不在我面前抽烟的话我会做的更好 |
[02:19] | Ready for the fight,champ? | 准备好决斗了吗 冠军? |
[02:22] | This fight’s already over. | 决斗已经结束了 |
[02:25] | I love that attitude. | 我喜欢你这样的态度 |
[02:27] | Sexy. Keep it up. | 很性感 保持 |
[02:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[02:34] | welcome to our main event, | 欢迎来到我们的赛场 |
[02:37] | the R.F.C. Heavyweight | R.f.c. 重量级 |
[02:40] | Championship of the World! | 世界冠军争霸赛! |
[02:48] | The challenger tonight, | 今晚的挑战者之一 |
[02:50] | with a record of nine wins and three losses, | 是一位有九胜三负的选手 |
[02:52] | he’s an expert in jujitsu and wrestling, | 他是个柔道和摔跤的专家 |
[02:54] | fighting out of Mexico City, Mexico, | 来自墨西哥城 墨西哥 |
[02:58] | Pedro Hernandez!Pedro Hernandez! | 波德罗·赫尔南德兹!波德罗·赫尔南德兹! |
[03:07] | Coming into the ring next | 下一个入场的 |
[03:08] | is the R.F.C. Heavyweight Champion | 是R.f.c. 世界冠军争霸赛的 |
[03:11] | of the World, | 重量级冠军 |
[03:12] | standing 6’4″, | 高六英尺四英寸 |
[03:14] | weighing 250 pounds, | 重二百五十磅 |
[03:17] | with an outstanding record of 19 wins | 有一个杰出的记录十九胜 |
[03:19] | and zero losses, | 零负 |
[03:22] | he’s a freestyle fighterout of Ross, Texas, | 他就是来自德克萨斯州 一个自由式拳手 |
[03:25] | Colin “The Brick” Wahle! | 科林 砖头瓦尔! |
[03:33] | And this is what we’veall been waiting for, | 这就是我们一直等待的 |
[03:35] | the main event–Colin “The Brick” Wahle | 决赛 科林 砖头 瓦尔 |
[03:38] | against Pedro Hernandez. | 对决 波德罗·赫尔南德兹 |
[03:39] | Wahle has certainly had a meteoric rise | 瓦尔无疑是迅速提升至 |
[03:41] | to the top of the R.F.C. | R.f.c.比赛最高级别选手 |
[03:43] | And that’s due in no small part | 这边是 |
[03:44] | to his outspoken manager and owner | 他的发言人和 |
[03:46] | of Revolution Fight Club,Victoria Ruolan. | 革命搏击俱乐部的老板 维多利亚·茹兰 |
[03:48] | This company’s gone through quite a makeover | 这家公司做了很大的改进 |
[03:50] | since she took over from her father. | 自从她接替她父亲以来 |
[03:53] | Fighters, join me in the center of the ring. | 选手们 请到赛场中间 |
[03:58] | I want a clean fight. | 我希望这是一次干净的比赛 |
[03:59] | Keep punches above the belt. | 只可以攻击腰带以上 |
[04:01] | If I see any gouging or hooking, | 如果我看到任何犯规 |
[04:03] | points will be deducted. | 就会扣分 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:989个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:129个,六级词汇:56个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:94个,考研词汇:141个,专四词汇:110个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:241个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:04] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[04:06] | Get in your corners. | 回到自己的位置上 |
[04:13] | Ten million dollars a year he’s making. | 他一年挣一千多万 |
[04:15] | Ten million a year.And I’m his manager. | 一千多万一年 我是他的经纪人 |
[04:19] | I’m not really his manager, | 我不完全是他的经纪人 |
[04:21] | but we’re like brothers. | 但我们就像兄弟一样 |
[04:23] | Fighters ready? | 选手准备好了吗? |
[04:25] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[04:27] | And we’re off to the races. | 我们开始比赛 |
[04:31] | Pedro’s keeping his distance. | 波德罗试图保持距离 |
[04:32] | He’s a big guy,but Wahle does have | 他是个大家伙 但是瓦尔确实有 |
[04:34] | a little bitof a reach advantage. | 一点进攻优势 |
[05:02] | Back it up, Wahle.Back it up. | 退后 瓦尔 退后 |
[05:04] | Do it. | 就这样 |
[05:25] | Yeah! | 好的! |
[05:26] | Tell me if I’m seeing things, | 告诉我如果我看到什么东西 |
[05:28] | but it looked like The Brick just tossed | 砖头抡起 |
[05:30] | a 225-pound manaround like a rag doll. | 一个二百二十五磅的人就像抡一个布娃娃一样 |
[05:33] | He’s the most devastating fighter in the cage | 他是笼子里最具毁灭性的拳手 |
[05:36] | since Dalton Huntand | 自从道尔顿· 亨特 |
[05:37] | has 21-and-0 recordfrom five years ago. | 五年前创造二十一比零的记录以来 |
[05:45] | Fighters do something.Let’s see something. | 拳手们做点什么 让我们看看你们的本事 |
[05:48] | All right.Break it up. | 好的 松开 |
[05:50] | Pedro’s gonna have to do better than that if he wants the belt. | 波德罗要赢的话还要更努力点 |
[05:53] | The belt? Don’t you think he just wants | 胜利 你不认为他仅仅想 |
[05:55] | to get out of this in one piece? | 快点离开这儿吗? |
[06:17] | Yeah!That’s right, bitch. | 是的 就是这样 婊子 |
[06:20] | Doctors! | 医生! |
[06:27] | Whoo! | 喔! |
[06:29] | I fucking love this shit! | 我他妈的爱死这玩意儿了 |
[06:55] | Dalton, where you been? | 道尔顿 你去哪儿了 |
[06:57] | Man, just blowing my paycheck on groceries. | 哥们儿 只是去了趟杂货店 |
[07:01] | Well, get inside.You gotta check this out. | 哦 进来吧 你最好看看这个 |
[07:04] | You’re gonna lovethis, brother. | 你会喜欢这个的 兄弟 |
[07:06] | What you got? | 是什么? |
[07:11] | Hey, champ. Champ. | 嗨 冠军 冠军 |
[07:12] | Can I get a moment, please? | 我能占用您点时间吗 ? |
[07:14] | Amazing fight. | 迷人的决斗 |
[07:15] | Fight?That wasn’t a fight, man.That was a massacre. | 决斗 那不是决斗 哥们儿 那是屠杀 |
[07:18] | Punk ass. | 猪头 |
[07:20] | You’re just one win away | 你只需要再赢一场 |
[07:21] | from beating Dalton Hunt’ | 就可以超过道尔顿·亨特的R.f.c.的 |
[07:23] | sall-time R.F.C. record. | 全胜记录 |
[07:23] | How does that feel? | 那会感觉怎么样? |
[07:25] | Mine.That record’s gonna be mine. | 我的 那个记录将是我的 |
[07:26] | He’s an old man.It’s in the bag. | 他是个老人了 获得这个记录就是探囊取物 |
[07:29] | What do you thinkabout that? | 你认为怎么样? |
[07:31] | I think I need to put the milk away before it spoils. | 我认为我需要把这些牛奶在变质之前放好 |
[07:35] | That’s it?That’s it. | 就这些? 就这些 |
[07:37] | Oh, God. | 喔 天哪 |
[07:38] | Come on, Dalton. | 别这样 道尔顿 |
[07:40] | This could be your chance to get back in the mix. | 这将是你重新回到赛场的机会 |
[07:43] | He’s just jawing off. | 他只是在嚼舌头 |
[07:44] | People say all sorts of things in the heat of the moment. | 人们在疯狂的时候会说各种各样的事情 |
[07:46] | Well, close his jaw for him. | 好的 那把他的嘴闭上 |
[07:48] | I’m not fighting anyone, Wyatt. | 我不准备再跟任何人决斗了 怀亚特 |
[07:51] | Why not, man?Are you scared of him? | 为什么不 哥们儿 你怕他? |
[07:53] | Huh? | 恩? |
[07:56] | Look, don’t you have any clients to | 喂 你就没有想要在 |
[07:57] | punish down at the gym? | 赛场外惩罚一下哪个人吗? |
[07:59] | I know you don’t like what Victoria is doing with the league. | 我知道你对维多利亚的作为不满意 |
[08:01] | I get that, okay? | 我知道 行了吧? |
[08:02] | But you and her old man were tight. | 但是你和她老爹不是相处的挺好吗 |
[08:04] | Just give her a call.-Not gonna happen. | 只要跟她打个电话 -绝不 |
[08:06] | You’re telling me you’d rather work at one of her construction sites | 你是说你宁可在她的建筑工地干活 |
[08:09] | than climb back in the ring? | 也不愿再去打斗? |
[08:11] | Look, there’s nothing wrong with doing honest work for an honest paycheck. | 听着 诚实的工作赚钱是没有错的 |
[08:14] | I completely agree with you.Dang it. | 我完全同意 该死 |
[08:18] | This is Wyatt. | 我是怀亚特 |
[08:19] | You know what?I’ll be there in five minutes. | 你知道吗 我五分钟后到那儿 |
[08:21] | Have her start on the tread mill. | 让她先在跑步机上练习 |
[08:23] | I gotta roll to the gym. | 我要加入比赛 |
[08:25] | But at least think about giving Victoria a call,all right? | 但是至少给维多利亚打个电话 好吗? |
[08:28] | Oh, and Elena called, twice. | 喔 艾琳娜打了两次电话 |
[08:30] | You’re the most annoying roommate ever. | 你是最烦人的室友 |
[08:33] | Just promise me you’ll at least think about it, man. | 最少你要保证会考虑一下 哥们儿 |
[08:35] | I promise I’ll at least think about it. | 我保证会考虑一下 |
[08:41] | And I’m done thinking about it. | 并且我已经考虑过了 |
[09:32] | What can I do for you,Miss Ruolan? | 我能为你做点什么 茹兰小姐? |
[09:34] | I have an idea about the press we’ve been looking for. | 我有个主意 |
[09:38] | Have the legal department do some digging | 让法律部门对 |
[09:40] | into Dalton Hunt’s old contracts. | 道尔顿·亨特的旧合同做点调查 |
[09:43] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[09:45] | Make it quick. | 快点 |
[09:47] | I need it first thingin the morning. | 我明天早晨要结果 |
[10:43] | Are you avoiding me? | 你在躲着我? |
[10:45] | What? NoI mean, I, uh… | 什么? 不是 我的意思是 我 哦 |
[10:47] | I thought you might be asleep. | 我以为你睡了 |
[10:50] | You should come in and help me get the little monster to sleep. | 你最好进来 帮我把这个小淘气哄睡了 |
[10:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:58] | Grace, look who’s here.Who? | 格蕾丝 看谁来了 -谁? |
[11:01] | Stop the movie and come here. | 别看电影了 过来 |
[11:02] | How are you, angel? | 你好吗 天使 ? |
[11:04] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[11:06] | Whoa! | 哈! |
[11:09] | Hey, isn’t it past your bedtime? | 嗨 现在已经过了睡觉的时间了吧? |
[11:11] | Come on.Let’s get you to sleep. | 过来 我们去睡觉吧 |
[11:14] | You don’t have to carry me.I’m almost 9, you know. | 你不用抱着我 我已经快九岁了你知道吗 |
[11:17] | Oh, you’re right. | 哦 你的对的 |
[11:19] | Oh… | 喔 |
[11:22] | Up the steps. | 上楼喽 |
[11:27] | Don’t you need to brush your teeth | 你不需要刷牙 |
[11:29] | and stuff like that,hmm? | 或者做其他的睡前准备 恩? |
[11:32] | Already done.Mmm. | 都做好了 恩 |
[11:34] | Do you want a story? | 你想听故事吗? |
[11:36] | Nah. | 不想 |
[11:37] | Is there anything else I can do? | 那我还能做点什么呢? |
[11:41] | Well, you can be around here a little bit more. | 好吧 你可以多来这里呆会儿 |
[11:46] | I know.I’ve been working a lot. | 我知道 我的工作很忙 |
[11:49] | Mom works a lot,but she’s still around. | 妈妈也很忙 但是她还不是在这儿 |
[11:55] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 甜心 |
[11:57] | I’ll try, okay? | 我尽量 好吗? |
[12:02] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[12:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:07] | I’ll get the lights. | 我把灯关了 |
[12:09] | Leave them on, okay? | 亮着 好吗? |
[12:11] | Mom will turn them off later. | 妈妈等下会来关的 |
[12:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[12:19] | Not all the way. | 常来哦 |
[12:41] | All right.This one up here, champ. | 好的 上面的这个 冠军 |
[12:42] | Do it. One up here.Here you go. | 做一个 举起来 就是这样 |
[12:46] | Bring it up.Bring it up. | 举起来 举起来 |
[12:47] | There you go, champ.Come on. | 就这样 冠军 加油 |
[12:50] | Keep it coming.Piece of cake. | 接着举 小意思 |
[12:52] | Shit. It’s all you, baby. | 妈的 你真不错 宝贝儿 |
[12:55] | There you go.Come on. | 就这样 加油 |
[12:58] | Only you, homey. | 你最棒 哥们儿 |
[13:17] | The motherfucking Brick Wahle. | 狗娘养的 砖头瓦尔 |
[13:21] | What are you doing, bro? | 你在干什么 兄弟? |
[13:23] | You’ve been working out all fucking day. | 你他妈的一天到晚的训练 |
[13:25] | Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 我们出去遛遛 |
[13:33] | Hey, Wahle.Saw your last match.Not bad. | 嗨 瓦尔 看了你上一场的比赛 还不错 |
[13:37] | Not bad? | 不错? |
[13:38] | Son, you know who this is?He’s the best. | 孩子 你知道他谁吗? 他是最棒的! |
[13:41] | I was just wondering | 我只是很好奇 |
[13:42] | how you’d do against a real fighter, champ. | 当你面对一个真正的拳手会做什么 冠军 |
[13:45] | Say it like you mean it, huh? | 似乎你想试试 恩? |
[13:47] | Whoa, whoa, whoa.Walk away, bro. Walk away. | 喔 哦 哦 走了 走了 |
[13:49] | I don’t walk awayfrom anybody. | 我从不从任何人身边走开 |
[13:51] | You want to do this, huh?You gonna do something? | 你想试试 恩? 你想做点什么 ? |
[13:53] | Let’s go, champ. | 我们来玩玩 冠军 |
[14:25] | Oh, shit! | 喔 妈的! |
[14:26] | You got lucky, son. | 你很走运 孩子 |
[14:28] | Is that all you got, bitch? | 你就会这些吗 婊子? |
[14:29] | I got some more for you, boy.Come on. | 我为你准备了更多呢 孩子 来啊 |
[14:41] | Kick off time, motherfucker. | 决胜时间 婊子养的 |
[14:45] | And the crowd goes wild. | 人群在狂欢 |
[14:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:49] | Whoa. Come on, bro. | 喔 过来 兄弟 |
[14:50] | Come on.We gotta go. We gotta go. | 过来 我们要走了 我们要走了 |
[14:54] | Now you know | 现在你知道 |
[14:55] | what a real fighter hits like, huh? | 真正的拳手打起来什么样了吧 恩? |
[15:00] | Let’s get outta here. | 我们走吧 |
[15:02] | Think that’s worth three points, right, Cliff? | 那应该得三分 对吧 克利夫? |
[15:11] | Get me Hunt. | 把亨特找来 |
[15:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[15:14] | Yo, Hunt!Boss is here to see you, man. | 喂 亨特 老板来看你了 哥们儿 |
[15:28] | Mr. Dalton Hunt,as I live and breathe. | 道尔顿·亨特先生 跟我一样活生生的 |
[15:32] | How have you been? | 你过的怎么样? |
[15:35] | I can’t complain. | 我不能抱怨 |
[15:37] | That’s what I like to hear. | 那是我喜欢听的 |
[15:39] | I had my people do a little digging, | 我让我的人做了点调查 |
[15:42] | and it turns out you still have one fight in the contract | 结果是你还有一次拳赛合同 |
[15:46] | that you signedwith my father, | 你跟我老爸签的 |
[15:49] | and I am here to collect. | 我过来跟你完成合同 |
[15:51] | Your father said we were even. | 你爸爸说我们扯平了 |
[15:53] | He said that contract was no good. | 他说合同不公平 |
[15:55] | I am running the R.F.C. now. | 我现在执掌R.f.c. |
[15:59] | So you can either take the fight, | 所以你要么去打拳 |
[16:01] | or we can settle this in court. | 要么我们法庭见 |
[16:07] | My family has been good to you. | 我家对你不错 |
[16:10] | We got you this job, | 我们给了你这份工作 |
[16:12] | and we got your ex-wife– | 并且我们帮你前妻 |
[16:14] | is that ex-wife–and kid into their place. | 你前妻和小孩有地方可以住 |
[16:18] | But things can change,you know? | 但是事情会改变 你知道吗? |
[16:23] | The fight is in two months. | 拳赛将在两个月后举行 |
[16:25] | See you there. | 到时候见 |
[16:27] | No deal. | 去你的 |
[16:32] | Look what you’re doing, Dalton. | 看你都在做些什么 道尔顿 |
[16:35] | It can get really stormy out there | 我真的可以发起风暴 |
[16:37] | for the people you care about. | 对你关心的人 |
[16:56] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[16:59] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底发生了什么事情? |
[17:00] | The sheriff came to the door and started banging. | 治安官过来拼命砸门 |
[17:03] | He gave us 30 minutes to grab what we could, | 他给我们三十分钟来收拾东西 |
[17:05] | and now we’re out in the street. | 现在我们已经在大街上了 |
[17:07] | Daddy, what’s happening? | 爸爸 发生了什么事情 |
[17:09] | It’s gonna be all right, angel. | 没有事的 天使 |
[17:10] | It’s okay.I’ll be right back. | 没事的 我会马上回来 |
[17:13] | Come here, baby. | 过来 宝贝儿 |
[17:15] | How can you do this? | 你怎么可以这么做? |
[17:18] | Well, it seems that they were living here | 恩 似乎他们住在这里 |
[17:20] | at the power of discretion of the house’s owner, | 是房主的授权 |
[17:23] | a Miss Victoria Ruolan. | 一个叫维多利亚·茹兰的小姐 |
[17:26] | God damn it! | 见鬼! |
[17:28] | Are we gonna have a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[17:32] | Nah. No problem. | 没有 没有问题 |
[17:36] | Listen, I’ll give you a few more minutes, | 听着 我会再给你几分钟 |
[17:38] | but get it cleared out. | 但是快点清理好 |
[17:43] | What did he say, Dalton? | 他说了什么 道尔顿? |
[17:45] | Did he say something about Ruolan? | 他提到了茹兰? |
[17:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[17:49] | Stop fighting. | 别吵了 |
[17:51] | Take care of this,Dalton. | 照顾好这个 道尔顿 |
[17:53] | Look, I’ll straighten this out tomorrow. | 听着 我明天来解决这个问题 |
[17:55] | In the meantime,you can come stay with me. | 现在你可以住我的地方 |
[17:58] | We can’t. | 我们不会 |
[17:59] | I promise I’ll do what it takes to fix this. | 我保证我将做任何事情来补救 |
[18:20] | I know it’s not great,but it’s all yours. | 我知道这儿不好 但是一切都是你的 |
[18:25] | What are you goingto do, Dalton? | 你要怎么做 道尔顿? |
[18:28] | You don’t have any money,and we can’t stay here. | 你没有钱了 我们也不能待在这儿 |
[18:32] | It just won’t work. | 那行不通 |
[18:36] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道该做什么 |
[18:40] | Please handle this,Dalton. | 请你弄清楚 道尔顿 |
[18:44] | Grace deserves better. | 格蕾丝应该过得更好 |
[18:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:02] | Any kind of chain is fine. | 所有环节都搞定了 |
[19:05] | Just make sure to get one of those big lots. | 等着赚大钱就行了 |
[19:07] | Never mind.Just head on back. | 没有关系 放心吧 |
[19:13] | How are you, Dalton? | 你好吗 道尔顿? |
[19:15] | I’m glad you came by. | 很高兴你能来 |
[19:17] | You didn’t have to bring my family into this. | 你不必把我的家弄成那样 |
[19:20] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[19:21] | Desperate times call for desperate measures. | 绝望的时侯就会有绝望的办法 |
[19:37] | I’d like to offer you a drink, | 我想请你喝一杯 |
[19:39] | but since you’re in training now… | 但是考虑到你现在要训练 |
[19:42] | What makes you think that? | 什么让你那么想? |
[19:44] | You’re here, after all. | 你在这儿 说明一切 |
[19:54] | Some people say I’m just playing with my daddy’s money– | 有人说我只是在糟蹋我老爸的钱 |
[19:57] | that I don’t deserve to run the R.F.C. | 我没有资格来掌管R.f.c |
[19:59] | Look, what’s your point? | 嗨 你什么意思? |
[20:01] | My point is my dad could not have | 我的意思是我老爸没有在 |
[20:04] | his biggest drawback into the ring | 比赛中拿到最大的份额 |
[20:06] | because he did not have the balls | 因为他没有做 |
[20:08] | to do what needed to be done. | 最需要做的事情 |
[20:12] | Ironic, huh? | 很讽刺 是吗? |
[20:15] | Yeah. He had integrity instead. | 是的 他却有正直 |
[20:22] | I want this to be entertaining,you know? | 我希望这有娱乐性 你知道吗? |
[20:27] | I want you to put on a show. | 我希望你秀一个 |
[20:30] | Make Wahle look good. | 让瓦尔看起来很棒 |
[20:33] | When this is over, | 当这一切结束之后 |
[20:36] | you stay away from me,my family, | 你离我和我的家庭远一点 |
[20:41] | and my friends. | 还有我的朋友 |
[20:44] | After the fight, | 比赛以后 |
[20:46] | I don’t care what happens to you. | 我才不管你的事情 |
[20:49] | I just need your ass in the cage | 我只需要你在笼子里 |
[20:52] | in eight weeks. | 八个星期 |
[20:53] | If I’m gonna be training, | 如果我要训练 |
[20:56] | I can’t work, | 我就不能工作 |
[20:59] | so I’ll need an advance. | 所以我需要预支点钱 |
[21:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:03] | I’m not stingy. | 我不小气 |
[21:06] | How’s, uh, 20,000? | 两万 怎么样? |
[21:12] | Doesn’t matter to me. | 对我不算什么 |
[21:14] | I won’t miss it. | 我不会在意 |
[21:19] | Anything you need to get ready for? | 还要准备什么吗? |
[21:22] | I don’t need anything elsefrom you. | 我不需要你的任何其他东西 |
[21:25] | Sure thing. | 当然 |
[21:32] | It’s good to be queen. | 做女王的感觉真好 |
[21:43] | Dalton, hey, man. | 道尔顿 嗨 哥们儿 |
[21:45] | I’ve been trying to let this go,but it’s driving me nuts. | 我试着来说服你 但是它快让我疯了 |
[21:47] | Listen, you got a chance to get back in the ring– | 听着 你有一个机会回到比赛 |
[21:50] | I’m fighting Wahle. | 我将和 瓦尔比赛 |
[21:51] | Seriously?That’s fantastic, man. | 是真的?太好了 哥们儿 |
[21:54] | Look, I got no business getting back in the ring. | 听着 我回拳台不是为了生意 |
[21:57] | Yes, you do. | 不 你是 |
[21:58] | You do, and I got just the trainer for you, okay? | 你是 而且我还跟你找好了教练 怎么样? |
[22:01] | He’s the guy that got me back into living again. | 就是那个让我重拾生活信心的家伙 |
[22:03] | I’m telling you he’s exactly what you need. | 告诉你 他就是你需要的 |
[22:05] | Well, I need all the help I can get. | 好啊 我需要我所能得到的一切帮助 |
[22:07] | But right now, I gotta take care of something. | 但是现在 我得去处理一些事情 |
[22:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:11] | All right! Yes! | 好的!太棒了! |
[22:13] | We are back, baby!We are back in the game! | 我们回来了 宝贝! 我们重回拳击台了! |
[22:16] | Can you hear me? Whoo! | 能听见么?耶! |
[22:34] | I got your call.What’s going on? | 我接到你电话了 什么情况? |
[22:38] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[22:39] | Hey, sweetie. | 嗨 宝贝女儿 |
[22:41] | I hope you don’t mind,but I took the liberty | 我希望你不要介意 但是我自作主张了 |
[22:43] | of setting you guys up in a new place. | 给你们找了一个新的地方安家 |
[22:47] | Let’s go inside. | 进去看看吧 |
[22:52] | Are you serious? | 你没开玩笑吧? |
[22:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没有 |
[23:28] | God damn. What the hell’s wrong with you, | 该死的 到底是怎么回事 |
[23:30] | you fucking piece of shit? | 什么鬼东西啊? |
[23:35] | Use the pathway. | 走小路 |
[23:51] | Uh, Wyatt Hart said | 那个 怀亚特·哈特说 |
[23:53] | you could help me get ready for my fight. | 你可以帮助我 帮我准备拳击比赛 |
[23:56] | You’re Dalton, right? | 你是道尔顿 是吧? |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:59] | Wyatt called me about you. | 怀亚特给我打电话提到你了 |
[24:02] | Sounds like you’re in a shit load of trouble. | 好像你有一大堆破麻烦 |
[24:06] | Enlighten me. | 说说什么情况吧 |
[24:08] | Well, in eight weeks, | 这样的 八周后 |
[24:10] | I’m stepping into the cage against Colin Wahle. | 我要和科林·瓦尔有一场较量 |
[24:14] | That guy’s a monster. | 那家伙是个怪兽 |
[24:17] | Who’d you piss off? | 你惹谁了? |
[24:19] | I have a fight left on my contract with the R.F.C., | 我和R.f.c.的合同上还有一场比赛 |
[24:22] | and they’re pulling me back in. | 他们非让我回去 |
[24:24] | Can you get me ready? | 能帮我做好比赛准备么? |
[24:28] | Physically, yeah. | 按理说 可以的 |
[24:31] | But since you ain’t fought in a while, | 问题是 你很久没有比赛了 |
[24:33] | I’m more concerned about getting you | 我所关心的是 |
[24:35] | right up here. | 怎么给你做思想上的工作 |
[24:37] | Look, as long as I survive the fight, | 听着 我是靠着拳击生存的 |
[24:39] | I don’t need to do any soul searching. | 我不需要什么思想启蒙 |
[24:41] | Yeah, well, we’ll see. | 好的 那么 走着瞧 |
[24:43] | So you ain’t fought in, like, what, five years? | 这么说 你已经五年没有进行拳击比赛了? |
[24:48] | Mmm. | 恩 |
[24:49] | That’s a lifetime in this game. | 那这是生命中最后一场比赛了 |
[24:53] | Look, if it’s a money thing–Don’t need it. | 听着 如果是钱的问题 -没必要 |
[24:56] | No. I’m doing this as a favor to Wyatt. | 不要提钱 这是我在帮怀亚特的忙 |
[25:00] | If you stick with it,I’ll train you. | 如果你坚持的话 我会训练你的 |
[25:02] | But you need to know that I do things a little different. | 但是你要知道的是 我做事情稍有不同 |
[25:06] | I’m in. | 我坚持 |
[25:10] | All right, then. | 那可以的 |
[25:12] | I want you to meet me at a bar called Bull McCabe’s, 9:00 tonight. | 今晚九点 我要你在布尔·麦凯布酒吧见我 |
[25:16] | You know it? | 知道么? |
[25:17] | What, we gonna be pounding some back? | 什么 我们还要庆祝一下? |
[25:21] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以这么说吧 |
[25:23] | All right. I’ll see you then. | 好吧 到时候见 |
[25:28] | Use the path, God damn it. | 走小路 该死的 |
[25:36] | Attagirl.That’s looking good. | 很好 这样看好极了 |
[25:46] | All right, guys. | 好的 伙计 |
[25:52] | Well, this is fun. | 很有意思么 |
[25:55] | Ain’t supposed to be fun. | 不应该是有意思的 |
[25:57] | This is training. | 这是在训练 |
[26:02] | You know, in Japan,a fighter in the Valor Federation | 你知道 在日本 联盟中的武士 |
[26:05] | ain’t even allowed anywhere near a bar before a fight. | 比赛前甚至不允许在靠近酒吧的地方呆着 |
[26:09] | I never agreed with that. | 我从不赞同那样 |
[26:12] | I think it’s good to cut loose | 我认为适当减压很好 |
[26:14] | every now and again. | 时不时的 |
[26:17] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[26:25] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 打扰了 伙计们 |
[26:27] | Y’all play professional football, don’t you? | 你是打职业橄榄球的 是吧? |
[26:29] | Damn straight.Oh, I thought so. | 就是的 哦 我就是这么想的 |
[26:31] | Yeah. ‘Cause my friend over there– | 因为我的那边那个朋友 |
[26:33] | he said he saw the game on TV last week | 他说他看了上周电视上的比赛 |
[26:35] | and, boy, y’all sucked. | 伙计们 你们都打得很糟 |
[26:37] | What fucking friend? | 哪个鬼朋友? |
[26:39] | That fella right there at the bar. | 就是坐在吧台前面的那个家伙 |
[26:42] | That fucking guy right there?-Yep. | 那边那个? -是的 |
[26:45] | Matter of fact,he said y’all sucked so bad | 事实上 他说你们打得都很糟 |
[26:47] | that he’s pretty sure he could whip each | 他很有信心赢你们每一个人 |
[26:49] | and every one of your asses,starting with you. | 打得你们屁股开花 从你开始 |
[26:52] | That fucking guy right there? Yeah. | 那边那个家伙? -是的 |
[26:53] | I told him we should just have some drinks and settle down, | 我跟他说我们应该喝点酒冷静下来 |
[26:56] | but, mmm… | 但是 他…… |
[26:57] | I’ll tell y’all what. | 我来告诉你们会怎么样 |
[26:59] | Y’all boys stay right here. | 都坐这别动 |
[27:01] | I’m gonna be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[27:03] | Let me see what’s up. | 我来看看怎么回事 |
[27:07] | Hey, man, what’s your fucking problem, man? | 嗨 伙计 你他妈有什么毛病么? |
[27:09] | No problem here. | 没事啊 |
[27:12] | Your buddy down there says you’re talking shit about my team. | 你那边的朋友说你在骂我的球队 |
[27:15] | No. He’s just playing around. | 不是 他在开玩笑 |
[27:17] | See how old he is? He’s completely senile. | 看见他多大了么?他已经是老年人了 |
[27:20] | Yeah, well, I don’t like fucking jokes, man. | 那么 听好了伙计 我不喜欢他妈的什么玩笑 |
[27:22] | Hey, neither do I. I hate jokes. | 我也不喜欢 我讨厌玩笑 |
[27:25] | I’m just sorry about the confusion. | 对于刚才搞的你们困惑 我很抱歉 |
[27:27] | Let me buy you guys a round of drinks. | 我来请你弟兄们喝一杯吧 |
[27:30] | You know what? That’s what’s up. | 你知道么?就是这么回事 |
[27:33] | Oh, for God sakes. | 哦 看在上帝的份上 |
[27:36] | Boy, do you fucking really want to do this? | 你真的想要这样做么? |
[27:42] | See, why would anyone sane do that? | 我说 那个神智清醒的人会这么做呢? |
[27:44] | Don’t worry about me, Dalton. | 不用担心我 道尔顿 |
[27:46] | Is he behind me? | 他在我后面么? |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:51] | Old man or not,I’m gonna punch your ass out. | 老头子 我要打的你屁滚尿流 |
[27:54] | Yeah. | 呵 |
[27:55] | What’s up, man? Thought you didn’t want to fight. | 怎么了 伙计?你不想打架么 |
[27:57] | I don’t. It’s on, then. | 我不想 -但是已经开始了 |
[28:10] | Whip your ass now,pretty man. | 打死你个家伙 |
[28:19] | Come on. Come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[28:22] | Come on, man.We’re both gonna get hurt. | 这样没意思 伙计 我们都会受伤 |
[28:24] | You don’t want to lose out on the season, right? | 你不想错过赛季的比赛 是吧? |
[28:26] | Not the both of us.Just you, motherfucker. | 不是我们 只有你他妈的才会受伤 |
[28:43] | Come on. Get your ass up. | 来啊 给我滚 |
[28:46] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[28:47] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[28:49] | Yeah, motherfucker.-Come on. Asshole. | 耶 混账 -来吧 混蛋 |
[29:11] | Hey, you! | 嗨 你们! |
[29:13] | That’s enough of fucking that! | 都他妈够了! |
[29:16] | How about we call it a night, champ? | 要不要哪天晚上约架 小子? |
[29:18] | Man, fuck that shit, man.Whatever. | 混蛋 操 无所谓 |
[29:22] | I’ll see you again. | 我会再找你的 |
[29:25] | Come on, boys.Let’s roll. | 走吧 弟兄们 我们走 |
[29:28] | Damn it, Willy. | 该死 威利 |
[29:30] | Hey, nice work. | 嗨 干的漂亮 |
[29:32] | What were you thinking?We could’ve gotten hurt. | 你怎么想的啊?我们这样很可能受伤 |
[29:34] | Oh, no. | 哦 不会的 |
[29:35] | You’re a much better fighter than that. | 跟那家伙相比 你是个更出色的打手 |
[29:37] | Eh, besides, | 还有 |
[29:39] | we learned a valuable lesson tonight. | 我们今天晚上上了重要的一课 |
[29:42] | And what’s that? | 那算是什么? |
[29:44] | You’re more willing to fight for somebody else | 当你和某人起争执而打斗时 |
[29:45] | than fight for yourself. | 比你自己想着打斗会更有欲望 |
[29:47] | You pissed off a 300-pound guy to make a point? | 你惹毛一个三百磅的家伙就是为了说明这个? |
[29:49] | I like real-world examples. | 我喜欢现实真实的例子 |
[29:52] | Now, | 现在 |
[29:52] | it’s been what,five years since you hit somebody? | 这是你五年以来第一次打斗伤害一个人了吧? |
[29:55] | You could’ve knocked that guy out.Why didn’t you? | 你可以把那家伙击倒 为什么没有那样做? |
[29:57] | Man, I just want to go home. | 伙计 我现在只是想回家 |
[29:58] | All right.Suit yourself. | 好的 调整一下 |
[30:00] | Just be back at my place in the morning. | 明早来我这边就行了 |
[30:02] | Oh, yeah.You sure you don’t want to pick a fight | 行 只要你保证不再挑起一次打斗就可以了 |
[30:04] | at a mall or something? | 在集市或是别的地方? |
[30:05] | That’s a good one.I like you, kid. | 那还真是不错 我喜欢你 孩子 |
[30:07] | Yeah, we will get you ready for a thousand swords. | 我们会给你准备很多的打斗的 |
[30:10] | Get you some rest. You’re gonna need it. | 好好休息 你需要休息 |
[30:13] | Shoot it.Get off my back, man! | 打我啊 离开我的后背 伙计! |
[30:19] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[30:24] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[30:27] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[30:30] | That shit knocked me out. | 那个混蛋把我击倒了 |
[30:32] | Hell, yeah, it did. | 确实是啊 |
[30:43] | All right, buddy.You know? | 好的 伙计 你知道么? |
[30:45] | This knee’s coming up, boy. | 膝盖就提了上来 |
[30:48] | Let’s see a smile from my boys. | 大家一起看着镜头笑一个 |
[30:50] | Hey! Smile. You want a smile? Hey. | 嗨!笑 你要我们笑是么? -嗨 |
[30:52] | I’ll smile | 我会笑 |
[30:53] | ’cause I’m Wyatt “All Hart” right here. | 因为我怀亚特 全心全意在这里 |
[30:55] | All Hart.All Hart, baby. | 全心全意 宝贝 |
[30:57] | All Hart and baby fat.And hard– | 全心全意还有婴儿肥 |
[30:59] | Why you gotta do that, man? Why you gotta say that, man? | 你为什么那样做 伙计?你为什么那样说呢? |
[31:01] | …pounds over, Wyatt. | …来用拳打我啊 怀亚特 |
[31:03] | That’s why. You are all talk. | 那就是为什么 你总是在说 |
[31:05] | Let’s see it.Come on. | 我们来试试看 来吧 |
[31:06] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[31:08] | Is it gonna be like that? | 是要这样么? |
[31:09] | It’s always like that,Wyatt. | 总是这样的 怀亚特 |
[31:14] | You gonna take that, Dalton? | 你能接招么 道尔顿? |
[31:16] | You ain’t so bad, champ. You know what? | 你还不是太糟 伙计 知道么? |
[31:18] | I ain’t so bad? Hey, fuck it. | 我只是不是太糟? 得了吧 |
[31:20] | I ain’t so bad? Look at you. | 我只是不是太糟? 看看你自己 |
[31:21] | You’re gonna need it. | 你需要好好练练了 |
[31:23] | You want to talk, you gotta play. | 你要喊话 你要比赛 |
[31:24] | I’ll fucking play.Let’s play. | 我会打比赛的 -我们来较量吧 |
[31:26] | I’m not fucking around, Dalton. This is the real fucking shit. | 我不是胡闹的 这才是真正的比赛较量 |
[31:29] | I will bring it right now. | 我这就让你见识见识 |
[31:30] | You don’t have what it takes, Wyatt. | 你那样不值得的 怀亚特 |
[31:31] | I’m not gonna watch two best friends beat each other up. | 我不想看见两个最好的朋友相互打斗 |
[31:34] | You might turn your camera off for this shit, then. Put your guard in. | 你这时候可以关了摄像机 注意看好了 |
[31:37] | I’m not fucking around. Put your money where your mouth is. | 我不是闹着玩的 |
[31:40] | I’m serious.Let’s fucking go. | 我是认真的 我们开始吧 |
[31:43] | Come on.Let’s go. | 来吧 我们开始吧 |
[31:51] | Hold on, hold on. | 坚持 坚持 |
[31:58] | I never said it’s a game, Wyatt. | 我从没说过这事一场真正的比赛 怀亚特 |
[32:15] | Wyatt?Somebody call an ambulance. | 怀亚特?叫救护车 |
[32:17] | An ambulance! | 快叫救护车! |
[32:19] | Oh, God!What did I do? | 不 天呐!我做了什么? |
[32:22] | Ohh… | 哦… |
[32:52] | All right. I want you to start running, | 好吧 现在你要开始跑步练习了 |
[32:57] | and don’t stop until I tell you. | 直到我喊停再停 |
[33:00] | How the hell you gonna catch up, old man? | 你怎么追上我呢 老头子? |
[33:03] | Just do like I say, now. | 按我说的做就行了 开始 |
[33:07] | Go! | 跑! |
[33:39] | Come on, son!Move! | 起来 孩子!跑起来! |
[33:41] | I got a three-legged dog run faster than you. | 我的瘸腿的狗都比你跑的快 |
[33:44] | Oh, come on, Dalton. Keep up with me. | 哦 加油 道尔顿 跟上我 |
[33:46] | Show me something. | 让我看看你的能耐 |
[33:48] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:17] | What took you so long? | 怎么花这么长时间跑完? |
[34:20] | Here you go, Peanut. | 吃点苹果 皮纳特 |
[34:23] | Catch you back at the barn. Come on. Wait. | 折回头跑 我在酒吧等你 开始吧 -等一下 |
[34:26] | Attaboy. | 好样的 |
[34:42] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[34:46] | Oh. Not good, huh? | 哦 不怎么样 恩? |
[34:51] | Take shorter breaths. | 呼吸快速一点 |
[34:54] | Tell you,your cardio’s terrible | 告诉你 你的心脏不够强了 |
[34:56] | and the coordination’s off, | 协调性也不行了 |
[34:58] | but the important thing is you didn’t quit. | 但是关键你没有放弃 |
[35:00] | Good sign. | 这样很好 |
[35:02] | You want some water? | 要点水吗? |
[35:04] | There’s a spigot around the side of the house. | 房子那边有水龙头 |
[35:06] | Help yourself. | 去喝点吧 |
[35:09] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[35:10] | Sure. | 可以 |
[35:11] | Remind me to kill Wyatt. | 提醒我 我要宰了怀亚特 |
[35:19] | I ain’t gonna have you holding some jars | 我没有让你举一些大陶罐 |
[35:21] | like in those old kung fu movies | 比如像原来的功夫电影里那样 |
[35:23] | to strengthen your arms. | 去加强你臂力 |
[35:24] | That’s just ridiculous. | 那才是可笑的呢 |
[35:27] | I find that these cinder blocks are a lot more effective. | 我发现这些煤渣砖更有效 |
[35:31] | Tighten your core. | 注意点 腹肌 |
[35:37] | Pick them up. | 再拾起来 |
[35:44] | Whenever you’re ready. | 等你准备好 |
[35:48] | I’ve had enough. | 我受够了 |
[35:51] | You know,people in California | 你知道 加州的人 |
[35:53] | would love to have that water you just wasted. | 很喜欢你刚才浪费了的水 |
[35:57] | Rationing that shit. | 他们是定量配给的 |
[36:03] | Aw… | 啊 |
[36:07] | Aw, damn it. | 啊 该死的 |
[36:09] | Not again. | 不要这样了 |
[36:11] | Piece of shit. | 废物 |
[36:15] | Look, I know this ain’t gonna be easy for you. | 听着 我知道这些对你来说很不容易 |
[36:18] | Wyatt told me | 怀亚特告诉我 |
[36:20] | that you hadn’t stepped foot in a gym since the accident. | 你自从那次意外后就再也没有步入体育馆半步 |
[36:23] | Look, I just– | 听着 我只是 |
[36:24] | You just need to keep taking | 你只是需要 |
[36:26] | one step after another, and listen to me, | 一步步的找回自我 听我的话 |
[36:29] | hard as that might be. | 尽管是有些困难 |
[36:31] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[36:34] | Looks like you’re gonna have to hoof it. | 看来你只有步行了 |
[36:37] | That’s all right. Leave it here.I’ll take a look at it. | 没事的 车放在这 我来修理 |
[36:40] | Hoof it? | 步行? |
[36:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[36:43] | It’s only seven miles to the gym. | 去体育馆只有七英里的路 |
[36:46] | Be good for you. | 对你很好 |
[36:48] | Seven miles? | 七英里? |
[36:50] | Seven and a half. | 七英里半 |
[37:13] | I’m not fucking around, Dalton.This is the real fucking shit. | 我没跟你胡闹 道尔顿 这才是来真的 |
[37:16] | You don’t have what it takes, Wyatt. | 你那样不值得 怀亚特 |
[37:22] | I ain’t so bad? | 我只是不很糟? |
[37:24] | Let’s fucking go. Come on. Here it comes. | 我们开始吧 来啊 接招 |
[37:29] | Oh, it’s like that? | 哦 是这样么? |
[37:30] | I never said it’s a game, Wyatt. | 我可没说这是真正的比赛 怀亚特 |
[37:36] | Somebody call an ambulance.An ambulance! | 救护车 -快叫救护车! |
[37:46] | Ah, that’s it.Push, push. | 对 就是这样 推 使劲推 |
[37:49] | Again. That’s the way. | 继续 就是这样 |
[37:50] | Push. That’s it. | 推上来 就是这样 |
[37:52] | Turn them, just like you’re turning over that punch. | 手腕转一下 就像你勾拳一样 |
[37:57] | Again. Don’t stop.No resting. | 继续 不要停 不要休息 |
[38:01] | Come on now.Watch that center of gravity. | 加油 注意中间的平衡 |
[38:03] | There you go, baby. There you go. | 就是这样 好样的 继续加油 |
[38:05] | Get a little meat on.All right. | 有点意思了 很好 |
[38:08] | You’re gonna be fighting that big fucking Mohawk son of a bitch. | 你要去揍那个莫霍克的大块头的婊子了 |
[38:11] | Don’t quit. I guarantee you he doesn’t quit.Let’s go, baby. | 不要放弃 我保证他不会放弃 继续加油 |
[38:14] | Come on, Dalton. | 加油 道尔顿 |
[38:18] | Take five minutes.Forget it. You know what? | 休息五分钟 得了把 你知道么? |
[38:20] | Take seven hours off. I’m done. | 七点结束 -我累了 |
[38:24] | I’m gonna get in there myself and do it | 我要过去砸沙袋 |
[38:26] | if you don’t start smacking that bag. | 如果你不用力拳击沙袋的话 |
[38:30] | Man, come on.Don’t snap, snap, snap. | 伙计 加油 使劲 打 打 打 |
[38:32] | You need to get your heart right, man. | 你要用对的态度 全身心投入 伙计 |
[38:34] | I can’t even watch this anymore. | 我都看不下去了 |
[38:44] | Come on, Dalton! Push it! | 加油 道尔顿!加速! |
[38:48] | Push it, push it, push it! | 冲刺 冲刺 冲刺! |
[38:57] | Come on, come on! | 加油 加油! |
[39:00] | Aw, my grandma can run faster than that. | 哦 我奶奶都比你那样跑得快 |
[39:11] | No more.Enough for today. | 不要了 今天足够了 |
[39:16] | Enough?Aw, fuck you, Dalton! | 足够了? 哦不 我操 道尔顿! |
[39:18] | Hey… | 嗨… |
[39:19] | Come on, man. | 不要这样 伙计 |
[39:21] | You haven’t stepped it up all week. | 你一周都没有什么进展了 |
[39:23] | You got a second chance here, | 你有第二次机会这样 |
[39:24] | and that’s the best you’re gonna do? | 这是你能做的最好的了么? |
[39:26] | Wyatt–Fuck it. | 怀亚特 -操! |
[39:27] | Seriously, man. | 说真的 |
[39:28] | If I could walk for just one day, | 假如 我能够站起来一天 |
[39:31] | I would never stop running, not for a second. | 我不会停止奔跑 一秒也不停 |
[39:34] | So don’t give me this bullshit about enough | 所以 不要跟我提什么足够了 |
[39:36] | when you got a second chance | 你现在有第二次机会 |
[39:37] | to do what I would kill for. | 去做那些我会拼死命做的事情 |
[39:39] | Fuck! This is bullshit! | 操!这简直胡闹! |
[39:42] | I go faster in my chair!You got no fucking heart right now! | 我用轮椅走的更快!你根本有全身心投入! |
[39:47] | He’s got a point. | 他说到重点了 |
[39:48] | Yeah, he does. | 是啊 是的 |
[40:09] | I’d like to thank all of you for coming here | 感谢你们能够来参加节目 |
[40:12] | to make what I think is going to be some very interesting news. | 使我们的节目看起来会有非常有趣的新闻 |
[40:15] | Thanks for having us,Grant and Todd. | 谢谢你们的邀请 格兰特和托德 |
[40:17] | There’s no better show to make this announcement. | 没有比这更好的节目去做赛前的宣言 |
[40:20] | The fight we’ve all been waiting for | 这场我们都所期待的比赛 |
[40:22] | is finally going to happen. | 终于将要开始了 |
[40:25] | Six weeks from tonight, | 六周后的今晚 |
[40:27] | Colin Wahle will face Dalton Hunt. | 科林 瓦尔将要迎战道尔顿·亨特 |
[40:30] | This will be the culmination of years of work | 这将是这个赛季的一个高潮 |
[40:33] | in bridging these two generations of fighters. | 两个不同年龄段选手的直接对话 |
[40:35] | Dalton, first off,I’d like to say | 道尔顿 首先我想说 |
[40:37] | how good it is to have you back on the scene. | 你能回到屏幕前真的是件好事 |
[40:39] | But what the hell have you been thinking? | 但是 你究竟是怎么想的呢? |
[40:41] | Well, Todd, I’ve been asking myself that | 关于这个 托德 过去两周时间内 |
[40:43] | for the past two weeks. | 我一直在问我自己这个问题 |
[40:45] | Brick,are you at all worried | 布瑞克 你第一次面对道尔顿·亨特 |
[40:46] | about facing Dalton Hunt in the ring? | 会感觉到紧张么? |
[40:48] | I think it’s high time for the torch to be passed. | 我认为该是交接霸主的时候了 |
[40:50] | If he won’t give it up, I’ll take it from him. | 如果他还不放弃的话 我来帮他忙 |
[40:53] | Any response, Dalton? | 想说点什么吗 道尔顿? |
[40:55] | Well, Grant, I can’t compete with sound bites like that. | 嗯 格兰特 狗咬我我可不能咬狗 |
[40:59] | Any predictions, champ? | 有什么要说的吗 冠军? |
[41:00] | Hmm. First-round knockout. | 嗯 第一回合干掉他 |
[41:03] | I’m gonna show up, knock his ass out, get my paycheck. | 我会出场 揍得他屁滚尿流 拿到工资 |
[41:06] | I’m gonna go home. | 然后回家 |
[41:08] | Dalton’s too much of a gentleman to say it, so I’ll say it for him. | 道尔顿说的太绅士了 我来替他说 |
[41:11] | You’re a punk, Wahle. | 瓦尔 你就是一废物 |
[41:13] | Is that right? | 真的是吗? |
[41:14] | Whoa. Hold on now, guys. Let’s keep this professional. | 哦 冷静点 小伙子们 别意气用事 |
[41:17] | You haven’t fought anybody. | 你没打败过任何人 |
[41:18] | Ruolan’s too scared to put you up against a real fighter. | 罗兰不敢让你面对一个真正的拳手 |
[41:21] | Afraid you might lose. | 她就是害怕你失败 |
[41:22] | You stand up against a fighter like Dalton, | 如果你面对的是道尔顿这样的拳手 |
[41:24] | you’re going down. | 你肯定会输 |
[41:25] | Thanks for your concern. Don’t worry. | 谢谢你的关心 别担心 |
[41:27] | I’m not gonna end up in a wheelchair. | 至少我最后不会坐上轮椅 |
[41:31] | You know what? I’m more of a man in this chair | 我在轮椅上也比你爷们儿 |
[41:34] | than anybody you fought in your whole career. | 在你职业生涯中打过的任何一个人都更爷们儿 |
[41:35] | What about that? -Where you going, hot wheels? | 这怎么样? -你要去哪 风火轮先生? |
[41:37] | Hey, man, you never touch another man’s wheels. | 嗨 兄弟 别碰别人的轮椅 |
[41:39] | Aah! | 啊! |
[41:42] | Take it easy. | 放松点 |
[41:46] | Fucking guy broke my fucking arm! | 他妈的那个家伙掰折了我的胳膊 |
[41:48] | You’re mine, old man!You’re mine! | 你不是我的对手 老头子! |
[41:51] | Hey, hey… | 嗨 嗨… |
[41:53] | Can we just cut to commercial? Cut! | 能不能转到广告? 停! |
[41:59] | Now, time to meet your new team, | 现在是时候会会你的新团队了 |
[42:03] | your new best friends | 你最好的朋友 |
[42:05] | and worst enemies. | 也是你最大的敌人 |
[42:08] | First, Dexter, | 德科斯特 第一个来 |
[42:10] | former Golden Gloves fighter and welter weight champion. | 前任金手套得主和中量级拳赛世界冠军 |
[42:13] | He’s gonna be working on getting your speed and your punching power up. | 他会训练你 提升速度和击拳力度 |
[42:17] | Kwan here has trained with the Greasers. | 这个是科文 他与格雷瑟斯一起训练 |
[42:20] | His job’s to turn you into a grappling machine. | 他训练你的扭打技术 |
[42:24] | Finally, Bronner. | 最后一个是布朗 |
[42:28] | Born in the Bahamas, raised in Thailand. | 在巴哈马斯出生 长在泰国 |
[42:30] | He’s been a fighter since he was 8. | 从他八岁起就开始打拳 |
[42:32] | Your legs and knees are his to turn into weapons. | 你的腿和膝盖会称为他攻击的目标 |
[42:36] | All right. Let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[42:39] | Dexter, you’re up. | 德科斯特 你先来 |
[44:02] | Damn it, Dalton. | 真差劲 道尔顿 |
[44:03] | Get your head into training. | 集中注意力训练 |
[44:05] | Now, Wahle’s out there probably working ten times | 现在 瓦尔工作大概都比你 |
[44:07] | harder than you. | 努力十倍 |
[44:09] | All right. Let’s run it again. | 好吧 再来一轮 |
[44:11] | This time, don’t go easy on him. | 这次 别轻易放过他 |
[44:20] | Come on. | 再来 |
[44:22] | Come on. | 再来 |
[44:31] | Bring me another one, Luther. | 再给我找个人 卢瑟 |
[44:55] | Just seeing how my fighter’s doing. | 只是过来看看我的拳手过得怎么样 |
[45:06] | This place is a dive. | 这地方太低级了 |
[45:09] | Why don’t you come work out at the company’s gym? | 为什么不来公司的健身房训练? |
[45:14] | Everything is state of the art. | 那儿打扮得不像是打拳击的地方 |
[45:17] | I like this place just fine. | 我就喜欢这地儿 |
[45:20] | Suit yourself. | 随便你吧 |
[45:24] | I knew you were in great shape, | 我只知道你以前很壮 |
[45:27] | just not | 但是不知道 |
[45:28] | this good. | 你是这么壮 |
[45:32] | Look, | 烦请看看 |
[45:33] | I’m kind of in the middle of something. | 我正忙着 |
[45:37] | Sorry. I just wanted to apologize | 不好意思 道尔顿 我只是觉得如果 |
[45:39] | if I was too harsh, Dalton. | 之前我太苛刻的话应该向你道歉 |
[45:43] | There’s no reason that we can’t get along. | 我们没有理由不能好好相处 |
[45:46] | Oh, I can think of a couple of reasons. | 哦 我倒是能想出一箩筐理由 |
[45:59] | The pay-per-view numbers are coming in for the fight, | 比赛的按次付费预定次数已经出来了 |
[46:03] | and they’re damn good. | 结果极其不错 |
[46:13] | We could make a really great pair. | 我们能成为很棒的一对儿的 |
[46:19] | You bought a fight, | 你收买的是这场拳赛 |
[46:21] | not this fighter. | 不是我这个拳手 |
[46:23] | So how about you lock up when you’re done? | 你请自便 走的时候记得锁门 |
[46:30] | You asshole. | 你真混蛋 |
[46:33] | You’re gonna be so sorry | 你会为你 |
[46:34] | for the opportunity you just missed. | 刚才错失的机会非常后悔的 |
[46:36] | The Wahle is going to crush you. You hear me? | 瓦尔会打败你的 听到了没? |
[46:42] | You don’t stand a chance. | 你一点希望都没有 |
[47:00] | And time. | 时间到了 |
[47:01] | Take a breather. | 休息会 |
[47:05] | Aw, you son of a bitch. | 哎 你这个狗娘养的 |
[47:08] | Why don’t you just take it down to the tackle shop? | 为什么不直接拿到渔具店里去 |
[47:13] | You can’t always let someone else fix your problems. | 你不能总让别人来解决你的困难 |
[47:16] | You should know that. | 你应该知道这点 |
[47:20] | What, more philosophy? | 怎么 又教我怎么做人? |
[47:22] | It’s all philosophy. | 到处都有哲理 |
[47:24] | Anything anyone ever says or does | 任何人说的话或者做的事情 |
[47:26] | is tied to their philosophy of the world. | 都与世界中的哲理相关 |
[47:29] | Can’t I just do more running? | 难道我就不能光多跑跑步吗? |
[47:31] | This is important, Dalton. | 道尔顿 这很重要 |
[47:33] | No more. Not today. | 不能再多了 今天不行 |
[47:39] | So what, you’re just gonna quit every time I bring this up? | 那怎么样 我每次提这个你都打算逃避吗? |
[47:43] | I’m not quitting. -Well, you might as well. | 我不是在逃避 -那也差不多 |
[47:46] | Ain’t really doing anything. | 你真是没在做什么事情 |
[47:50] | The best running you do is running scared. | 恐惧的时候才能跑得快 |
[47:55] | Oh. Did I hit a sore spot? | 哦 我是不是揭了伤疤了? |
[47:58] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[48:00] | I bet you’re just dying to hit me, aren’t you? | 我打赌你强烈渴望揍我一顿 是吧? |
[48:05] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[48:08] | Right now. Come on. Give me your best shot. | 就现在 来吧 打出你最好的一拳 |
[48:11] | Come on. Seriously? | 不会吧 你来真的? |
[48:13] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[48:15] | Are you too scared to do that? | 难不成你害怕不敢? |
[48:18] | You fucking pussy. | 真他妈娘们 |
[48:21] | You ain’t no fighter. | 你不是个拳手 |
[48:27] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[48:28] | You ain’t mad at me, Dalton. | 道尔顿 你不是在生我气 |
[48:30] | You’re mad at yourself. | 你是跟你自己过不去 |
[48:32] | Until you realize that, you ain’t going nowhere. | 你什么都做不到 除非你认识到这点 |
[48:41] | You think I like what I’ve become? | 你认为我想这样吗? |
[48:43] | What I haven’t become? | 还是我没有成为的那样? |
[48:45] | I ask myself every day, | 我每天都问自己 |
[48:47] | if only I’d kicked higher | 如果我那一拳打得偏高 |
[48:49] | or lower, if only he’d turned the other way… | 或偏低点 只要他不会变成这样… |
[48:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. But it didn’t happen that way, did it? | 是 是 是 但是事情不是那样的 是不是? |
[48:56] | It ain’t about what if. | 跟如果 没有关系 |
[48:58] | It’s about what is! | 重要的是已经发生了的 |
[49:00] | And until you face what happen | 如果你无法面对发生的事情 |
[49:03] | and believe that it couldn’t have happened any other way, | 然后坚信不可能会有其他的可能性 |
[49:06] | you’re stuck, Dalton. | 道尔顿 你就会被束缚 |
[49:09] | You’re literally living in your guilt, | 你真的活在你的愧疚当中 |
[49:11] | and you’ve become so used to it | 而且你已经习惯它了 |
[49:13] | that you are just too scared to move on. | 以至于你害怕往前走 |
[49:15] | It’s not that god damn easy. | 那不是该死的那么容易的 |
[49:17] | Oh, hell. What is easy? | 哦 鬼扯 有什么事是容易的? |
[49:19] | Look at Wyatt. You think anything’s easy for him? | 看看怀亚特 你觉得对他来说什么事容易? |
[49:22] | He ain’t never gonna walk again. | 他都没法再走路了 |
[49:24] | He’s in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. | 他会在轮椅上过他的下半辈子 |
[49:27] | Ain’t nothing easy for him. | 难道不是所有的事对他来说都难吗? |
[49:31] | The least you can do is step up | 至少你可以做的就是前进 |
[49:33] | and be the warrior that he can’t be. | 成为一个他没法成为的勇士 |
[49:41] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[49:45] | Not quitting. | 不放弃 |
[50:05] | 47, 48, 49, 50! 47, 48, 49, 50! | |
[50:09] | More! | 再来! |
[50:10] | Jab. | 出拳 |
[50:12] | Here we go. Combo. | 开始 连击 |
[50:18] | 51, 52… 51, 52… | |
[50:22] | 53, 54–Come on! | 53, 54–加油! |
[50:28] | Oh, shit. -Aah! | 哦 他妈的 -哈! |
[50:30] | 55, 56… 55, 56… | |
[50:32] | Take a breather. | 歇会儿 |
[50:33] | More! | 再来! |
[50:35] | Here we go. Nobody’s better. Nobody’s faster. | 我们必胜 没人比你更强 更快 |
[50:38] | Nobody’s stronger. Only you. You’re the best. | 更强壮 只有你 你是最棒的 |
[50:52] | Nice! | 很好! |
[50:53] | See if you can hit through that fucking bag. | 看看你能不能打穿那该死的沙袋 |
[50:55] | What you got? Break it down. There it is. | 你有种吗? 打败它 就是这样 |
[50:57] | Fucking hit it back, baby. | 打它的后背 宝贝儿 |
[50:59] | There you go! Whoo! | 太棒了! 哇呜! |
[51:03] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[51:36] | What the fuck’s your problem, man? | 你他妈的什么毛病 伙计? |
[51:38] | I’m trying to fucking help you. | 我他妈的在努力帮你 |
[51:41] | I can’t work with this motherfucker. | 我没法跟这样的混账合作 |
[51:45] | Get me another one, Luther. | 卢瑟 再给我找一个 |
[51:46] | Maybe a little bit bigger this time, huh? | 最好找个大一点的 嗯? |
[51:53] | Flew me all the way out here for this bullshit? | 把我弄到这来就是为这个扯淡的家伙? |
[51:55] | Can’t deal with this fucking guy. | 没法对付这个混账家伙 |
[51:57] | Look. He fucking head-butted me. | 看看 他妈的拿头撞我 |
[51:59] | You don’t walk out on me. I’m your boss. I hired you. | 你不能离开我 我是你老板 我雇的你 |
[52:02] | Do what I say. -Fuck this. | 照我说的去做 -去他妈的 |
[52:05] | I’m outta here. | 我要离开这 |
[52:20] | Hi, cutie. | 嗨 小可爱 |
[52:21] | Got some time for the boss? | 有时间陪陪老板吗? |
[52:23] | My bonus coming early this year? | 我今年的年终奖要提前发了? |
[52:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:32] | So it’s time for phase 2.-Fuck. | 是时候进行第二阶段了 |
[53:35] | You ever heard of the legend of a thousand swords? | 你听说过千剑的传说吗? |
[53:39] | Nah. | 没有 |
[53:40] | Well, | 嗯 |
[53:41] | Neyatu Tatagami | 刚森·本田贵司 |
[53:42] | was a great Ronin Samurai Warrior in the 1600s. | 十七世纪是一个伟大的浪人侍魂勇士 |
[53:46] | He was a bandit, outlaw and a folk hero | 他是一个土匪 亡命徒 |
[53:50] | to the people of Japan. | 也是日本人眼中的民间英雄 |
[53:52] | Well, one day, he robbed a young, arrogant nobleman | 一天 他劫持了一位年轻自大的贵族 |
[53:56] | who decided to seek revenge on Tatagami. | 这位贵族就决定找本田贵司复仇 |
[53:59] | Well, the nobleman put a large cash reward | 于是这个贵族就出了很多钱 |
[54:02] | on Tatagami’s head. | 悬赏本田贵司的人头 |
[54:03] | And the money was so great | 钱实在太多了 |
[54:05] | that a thousand warriors showed up for a chance to collect. | 以至于有一千个武士出来想争夺这个机会 |
[54:09] | Well, the nobleman, not being one | 然后那个贵族也不想错过 |
[54:11] | to miss an opportunity to get Tatagami, | 任何干掉本田贵司的机会 |
[54:13] | hired them all. | 就雇佣了所有的武士 |
[54:16] | Well, everybody figured that Tatagami would cut and run, | 每个人都觉得本田贵司会放弃然后逃跑 |
[54:18] | but instead, he sent a message | 然而相反地 他传出一条消息 |
[54:21] | saying that he would stay and fight the thousand warriors. | 说他会留下与一千个武士决斗 |
[54:25] | Now, in the morning of the battle, | 到了决斗那一天的早上 |
[54:27] | Tatagami meditated and remained calm. | 本田贵司沉思 然后保持冷静 |
[54:31] | A small boy in a nearby village | 邻村的一个小男孩 |
[54:33] | stopped Tatagami on the way to the fight, and he asked him, | 在他去决斗的路上拦住了他 问他 |
[54:37] | “How can you beat a thousand warriors?” | “你怎么能打败一千个武士呢?” |
[54:40] | Tatagami looked at the boy, smiled, and he said, | 本田贵司笑着看着那个男孩说 |
[54:43] | “Simple. | “很简单 |
[54:45] | I will just use 1,000 swords.” | 我会用一千把剑” |
[54:49] | And with that, | 就这样 |
[54:51] | Tatagami marched off to meet his destiny. | 本田贵司继续前进去迎接他的命运 |
[54:54] | I don’t get it. | 我不太明白 |
[54:57] | You can defeat any enemy | 只要你把敌人一块一块的击溃 |
[54:59] | as long as you take him apart piece by piece, | 你可以打败任何人 |
[55:02] | one thread at a time. | 一次一段 |
[55:04] | Now, Wahle’s got a well-rounded game, | 现在瓦尔有非常好的战绩 |
[55:06] | and we need to redevelop yours, | 我们需要重新振兴你的 |
[55:09] | get every piece as sharp as it can be. | 把你的每一方面都练得足够厉害 |
[55:14] | Okay, Dalton. This is it. | 好吧 道尔顿 这样 |
[55:16] | We’re gonna run a shark drill. | 我们来进行一次车轮战训练 |
[55:17] | That’s three against one. | 就是三对一 |
[55:19] | Okay? -All right. | 没问题吧? -行 |
[55:21] | All right, Dexter. Let’s go. | 好吧 德科斯特 开始吧 |
[55:25] | Let’s go, Dalton.Let’s go. | 我们开始吧 道尔顿 加油 |
[55:33] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[55:34] | Bronner. | 布朗 |
[55:42] | Kwan. | 科文 |
[55:44] | Come on, Dalton! Suck it up! | 加油 道尔顿! 振作点! |
[55:59] | Come on, Dalton. You’re better than this. | 加油 道尔顿 你能做的更好 |
[56:09] | Maybe I’m not ready. | 也许我还没准备好 |
[56:11] | Oh, you’re ready. | 哦 你已经准备好了 |
[56:13] | You just gotta start fighting smarter. | 你只需要开始打得更聪明一些 |
[56:16] | You’ve got all the pieces. | 你已经集合了所有的方面 |
[56:19] | Look Look at me. | 看着 看着我 |
[56:21] | You gotta bring out your swords. | 你必须把你的剑拿出来 |
[56:24] | You get what I mean? | 知道我的意思吗? |
[56:30] | Round 2. | 第二回合 |
[56:36] | Come on. You got this, Dalton. | 加油 道尔顿 你肯定能行 |
[56:38] | Let’s go, baby. Come on. | 开始吧 宝贝儿 加油 |
[56:46] | There you go.-Kwan. | 就像这样 -科文 |
[56:56] | Bronner! | 布朗! |
[57:04] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[57:16] | Whoo! Yeah, baby! Yeah! | 喔!耶 宝贝儿 耶! |
[57:23] | I told you, when you got it, bro, you got it. | 我说过 你一定行的 兄弟 你肯定行 |
[57:35] | Remember when I used to come home from fights, | 还记得我以前打拳回来 |
[57:37] | and you’d be there to make it all better? | 你会在这儿让一切好起来吗? |
[57:41] | That seems like a long time ago. | 那好像是很久以前的事了 |
[57:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:45] | Better? | 好点没? |
[57:48] | Yeah. | 好点了 |
[57:52] | I came here to ask you a favor. | 我过来是想请你帮我个忙 |
[57:59] | I want you to come to the fight. | 我想让你来看我比赛 |
[58:07] | Dalton, I… | 道尔顿 我… |
[58:08] | I mean, strictly as moral support. | 我是说 只是精神上的支持 |
[58:13] | It would… | 那样… |
[58:15] | I’d feel better if you were there. | 如果你去的话我感觉会好一些 |
[58:22] | I’d feel better. | 我会感觉好点的 |
[58:35] | Ouch. | 哎唷 |
[58:36] | I’m still mad at you. | 我仍然对你恼火 |
[58:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:41] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[58:44] | It’s going to take a lot more than a new place | 这个新的住处和你像小狗一样来这里的态度 |
[58:47] | and coming around here like a little puppy dog. | 是远远不够让我原谅你的 |
[58:51] | You dropped out of our lives for almost a year. | 你远离我们的生活几乎一年了 |
[58:57] | Now, I understand that you were hurt | 现在 我知道你以前很痛苦 |
[58:59] | and depressed, | 还有沮丧 |
[59:01] | but we have a little girl to take care of, | 但是我们有个女儿要照顾啊 |
[59:04] | and I need to count on you to be her dad | 我需要指望你不管在任何情况下 |
[59:06] | through thick and thin. | 都要做好她的父亲 |
[59:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[59:13] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[59:17] | I’ll always be there for both of you. | 为了你们俩我不会再离开了 |
[59:25] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[59:29] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[59:33] | That will never change. | 从没有改变 |
[59:43] | Can I see her? | 我可以看看她吗? |
[59:46] | Yeah. Of course. | 可以 当然 |
[1:00:18] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:01:50] | Here’s to the ass beating of the century that is about to take place. | 世纪大战即将开始 |
[1:01:55] | Right here, big man. Right here. | 此时此刻 伟大的人 就在这 |
[1:01:56] | Prosit, my friend. Cheers. | 祝成功 我的朋友 干杯 |
[1:02:05] | Here you go. | 开始吧 |
[1:02:09] | You know, he is the best natural fighter that I have ever seen. | 你知道吗 他是我见过的最有天赋的拳手 |
[1:02:13] | It’s just his head. You gotta get his head right. | 只是他的想法 你要把他的思想矫正过来 |
[1:02:16] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[1:02:16] | I’m working on it. | 我正在做 |
[1:02:19] | Wait, wait. You’re not going home yet, are you, old man? | 等等 等等 你不是要回家 是吧 老人家? |
[1:02:22] | A trainer’s work’s never done. | 教练的工作还没做完呢 |
[1:02:24] | Oh, man. | 哦 伙计 |
[1:02:25] | Hey, Martin.-Yeah, man. | 嗨 马丁 -怎么了 兄弟 |
[1:02:27] | You make sure Wyatt gets home all right? | 你送怀亚特回家 行吗? |
[1:02:29] | Not a problem. -Come on, man. | 没问题 -好啦 伙计 |
[1:02:31] | Aah… | 呃… |
[1:02:38] | Ohhh… | 哦… |
[1:02:45] | I fucking love this shit. | 我真他妈的喜好这个 |
[1:02:53] | Marty, you’re the greatest bartender on the planet. | 玛蒂 你是世界上最好的酒保 |
[1:02:56] | I love you, but I can wheel my ass home. | 我爱你 不过我自己可以回家 |
[1:02:59] | No. Give me a second to get these stragglers outta here. | 别啊 等一会 让我送走这些无聊的家伙 |
[1:03:01] | I’ll meet you in the parking lot, all right? | 然后在停车场见你 好吧? |
[1:03:12] | Hey, Ed. Hey, stop the car. | 嗨 爱德 嗨 停车 |
[1:03:14] | What the hell, man? Stop, stop, stop. | 搞什么鬼? 兄弟 -停 停 停 |
[1:03:16] | There’s the fucking guy from the studio. | 上次在摄影棚里的那该死的家伙在那 |
[1:03:18] | That fucker in the wheelchair. | 轮椅上那个混蛋 |
[1:03:20] | That’s the fucking guy that did this to me. | 是他弄断了我的胳膊 |
[1:03:24] | Yeah, I’m gonna beat his fucking ass. | 好吧 我要打得他屁滚尿流 |
[1:03:29] | This is gonna be fun. | 这会很有意思 |
[1:03:40] | Hey. -Hey! | 嗨 -嗨! |
[1:03:44] | Yeah. Hey, I know you. | 嗨 我知道你 |
[1:03:47] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 你知道 |
[1:03:49] | Yeah -Oh, shit.I do that? | 是啊 -哦 见鬼 那是我弄的? |
[1:03:52] | Yeah, you did, actually. | 是啊 事实上是你干的 |
[1:03:54] | Hey, man, you know, | 嗨 伙计 你知道 |
[1:03:57] | no hard feelings, right? | 没往心里去 对吧? |
[1:04:00] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心这个 |
[1:04:02] | I’m just gonna finish what I started in the studio. | 我只是要把在摄影棚里开始的事情结束掉 |
[1:04:04] | What the… | 你他妈… |
[1:04:37] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死 |
[1:04:51] | Dalton -Thank God he’s all right. | 道尔顿 -谢天谢地 他没事 |
[1:04:55] | Hey, Dalton. | 嗨 道尔顿 |
[1:04:57] | I’m here, Wyatt. | 我在这 怀亚特 |
[1:05:00] | He broke my chair, man. | 他弄坏了我的轮椅 |
[1:05:02] | Who did this? | 谁做的? |
[1:05:05] | You just worry about your fight. | 你只需担心你的比赛 |
[1:05:07] | Wyatt, who did this to you? | 怀亚特 是谁对你做的这些? |
[1:05:10] | You need to tell me who did this. | 你要告诉我是谁 |
[1:05:15] | It was Wahle’s boy, Cliff. | 瓦尔的孩子 克里夫 |
[1:05:20] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[1:06:44] | What? Open the gate. | 有人吗? 开门 |
[1:06:45] | It’s Hunt. | 是亨特 |
[1:06:50] | I said open the gate. | 我说开门! |
[1:06:52] | You gotta be shitting me. | 我呸 |
[1:06:56] | All right, girl. Buzz him in. | 好吧 美女 让他进来吧 |
[1:07:09] | Well, well, well. Mr. Dalton Hunt. | 好吧 好吧 道尔顿·亨特 先生 |
[1:07:13] | What brings you to my neck of the woods? | 什么风把您吹过来了? |
[1:07:15] | You come to, uh, forfeit, | 你来 嗯 找死 |
[1:07:16] | or to try out my batting cages? | 或者是来试试我的棒球练习场 |
[1:07:19] | I’m looking for Cliff. | 我是来找克里夫 |
[1:07:21] | Cliff. | 克里夫 |
[1:07:23] | Cliff. I don’t think I know a Cliff. | 克里夫 我不认识克里夫 |
[1:07:28] | Fuck! Hey, hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 操! 嘿 嘿 嘿 哇 哇 哇 |
[1:07:30] | Let’s not get crazy now. | 我们不要发疯了 |
[1:07:31] | Cliff jumped Wyatt tonight. | 克里夫今晚打了怀亚特 |
[1:07:33] | He’s in the fucking hospital. | 他现在在该死的医院里 |
[1:07:36] | Wyatt, huh? Listen. | 怀亚特 啊? 听着 |
[1:07:38] | I understand you being pissed off, | 我知道你现在很生气 |
[1:07:40] | but I can’t let you take a bat to my boy Cliff. | 但是我不能让你打我的孩子克里夫 |
[1:07:43] | The bat’s not for me. | 这棍不是为我 |
[1:07:45] | I brought it for him. | 是为他 |
[1:07:47] | Hmm. | 哼 |
[1:07:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:51] | This might be interesting. | 听起来很有趣 |
[1:07:53] | Darling, go get Cliff now. | 亲爱的 现在就去找克里夫 |
[1:07:59] | I gotta be honest, man. | 说实话 |
[1:08:04] | I don’t give a shit what you think, Wahle. | 我不在乎你是怎么想的 瓦尔 |
[1:08:06] | These your cars? Yeah. | 这些是你的车? |
[1:08:08] | Must be nice to be Ruolan’s bitch, huh? | 做罗兰的走狗一定很开心吧 啊? |
[1:08:11] | Brick, what the fuck, man? | 砖头 他妈的怎么了? |
[1:08:14] | What the fuck is this guy doing here? | 这家伙他妈的在干吗? |
[1:08:16] | This guy’s got some business with you, Cliff. | 这家伙想找你麻烦 克里夫 |
[1:08:20] | What the fuck’s he want with me? | 想打架? |
[1:08:22] | I know what you did to Wyatt, motherfucker. | 我知道你对怀亚特做了什么 不要脸的家伙 |
[1:08:31] | Still feel like taking a swing at someone? | 仍然觉得想揍某人? |
[1:08:33] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[1:08:37] | What, you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈的开什么玩笑? |
[1:08:40] | Yeah, I’m a barrel of fucking laughs right now. | 是的 我笑的肚皮都痛了 |
[1:08:46] | Brick– | 砖头 |
[1:08:48] | You gonna let this guy roll up here | 你想在这揍他吗? |
[1:08:49] | and disrespect us at my house? | 在我家对我们无礼? |
[1:08:51] | I think a bat’s pretty good odds. | 我觉得这个棒子很棒 |
[1:08:53] | Let’s take care of it, son. | 来吧 孩子 |
[1:08:54] | Yeah. Come on, son. | 耶 来吧 孩子 |
[1:09:02] | All right. Fuck it. | 好的 该死的 |
[1:09:03] | You want a fucking piece of this, old man? | 老头 你想要这该死的棒子吗? |
[1:09:06] | Dalton fucking Hunt, you fucking dinosaur. | 该死的道尔顿·亨特 你他妈的 |
[1:09:07] | I don’t need a fucking bat for this old fucking dinosaur motherfucker. | 我不需要为这样的老东西保管这个棒球 |
[1:09:10] | I don’t even need the bat. I don’t fucking need the bat, but I’m gonna use it. | 我不需要 我不需要 但是我要用它 |
[1:09:14] | This motherfucker is just trying to get out the fight. | 这狗娘养的只想着比赛 |
[1:09:16] | You’re trying to play crazy so you don’t have to hit my fucking boy. | 你知道努力去打 这样你就不会打到我了 |
[1:09:18] | You don’t want to fight my boy, | 你不想打架吗? |
[1:09:19] | do you, huh? Section 8 motherfucker. | 你想吗 嗯? 狗娘养的八区贱人 |
[1:09:21] | That’s what you want. You want to not have to fuck with my boy. | 这就是你想要的 |
[1:09:23] | Fucking pussy. I bet you’re gonna put up a little bit more of a fight | 贱人 我认为你要多花点心思在你的比赛上 |
[1:09:26] | than your crippled-ass friend, huh? | 而不是你的狐朋狗友们上 知道吗? |
[1:09:28] | You flinching? You fucking pussy. | 你不会害怕了吧? 小妞 |
[1:09:30] | I shot the fucker– Let’s see it. | 我击中了那个贱人 看 |
[1:09:49] | Wahle, | 瓦尔 |
[1:09:50] | see you on Saturday. | 星期六见 |
[1:09:54] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[1:10:02] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[1:10:29] | Yo, Hunt. | 哟 亨特 |
[1:10:31] | Aw, not this again. | 哦 怎么这样 |
[1:10:34] | Yo, man, I don’t want any more trouble. | 嘿 我不想惹麻烦 |
[1:10:37] | Yo, man, I saw you on TV. | 嘿 我在电视上见过你 |
[1:10:39] | And what? I suck? | 然后呢? 我很烂是吗? |
[1:10:41] | Well, you ain’t no public speaker, but you got good hands. | 恩 你不是个演说家 但你是个好帮手 |
[1:10:44] | You can fight like a motherfucker. | 你可以像那个狗粮养的一样打拳 |
[1:10:46] | But you know that punk bitch Colin Wahle? | 但是你知道那该死的科林 瓦尔吗? |
[1:10:49] | Do me a favor. | 帮帮我吧 |
[1:10:51] | Fuck his ass up for me tonight, yo. | 今天晚上好好教训他一顿 |
[1:10:54] | That’s what’s up. | 就这么定了 |
[1:10:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:01] | Peace out. Come on, boys. | 解决了 孩子们 |
[1:11:02] | Let’s move. | 走 |
[1:11:07] | Yeah, I knew he’d come around. | 我知道他时常过来坐坐 |
[1:11:10] | Still can’t play football worth shit, | 但是不会踢好足球 |
[1:11:11] | but he got it. | 但是他得到了它 |
[1:11:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:11:23] | This is a big night. | 这是个美好的夜晚 |
[1:11:26] | You’re a good lay, and we make money together, | 你是床上功夫不错 我们一起赚钱 |
[1:11:30] | so don’t fuck this up. | 不要管这些事了 |
[1:11:40] | What a crazy bitch. | 疯女人 |
[1:11:51] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[1:11:54] | Honestly, | 说实话 |
[1:11:58] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:12:01] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:12:04] | not for long. | 这种感觉不会持续很久 |
[1:12:06] | You’ll see. | 等一下你就知道了 |
[1:12:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, it’s now time | 女士们 先生们 现在开始 |
[1:12:21] | for your main event! | 比赛 |
[1:12:27] | Folks, this has gotta be one for the ages. | 伙计们 这是个千载难逢的时刻 |
[1:12:30] | Dalton Hunt has come out of retirement | 道尔顿·亨特复出了 |
[1:12:32] | to face the current champ, | 将在三回合比赛中对抗现任冠军 |
[1:12:34] | Colin Wahle, in a three-round | 科林 瓦尔 |
[1:12:35] | non-titled fight. Yes, indeed. | 这场比赛结果难料 是的 确实 |
[1:12:37] | The Brick, as he’s known to fight fans, | 众所周知砖头是拳击能手 |
[1:12:39] | has blasted his way through the R.F.C. | 在R.f.c中披荆斩棘 |
[1:12:40] | and is now just one win away from the all-time record. | 距离纪录只差一步之遥 |
[1:12:43] | But I doubt he’s had to face anyone like Hunt in his career. | 但是我怀疑他是否能打败亨特这样的高手 |
[1:12:46] | It’s gonna be a doozy. | 好极了 |
[1:12:50] | The challenger tonight | 今晚的挑战者 |
[1:12:52] | is a former R.F.C. champion | 是R.f.c.前冠军 |
[1:12:54] | making his first appearance in the ring in five years, | 五年来首次出现在拳击场 |
[1:12:57] | standing 6’2″ tall, | 高1.89米 |
[1:13:00] | weighing 220 pounds, | 重两百二十磅 |
[1:13:01] | Dalton Hunt! | 道尔顿·亨特! |
[1:13:25] | And coming into the ring next | 下一个来到拳击场的 |
[1:13:27] | is the R.F.C. Heavyweight Champion of the World, | 是R.f.c.的世界重量级冠军 |
[1:13:30] | with an outstanding record | 有着傲人的纪录 |
[1:13:32] | of 20 wins and zero losses, | 零负纪录 |
[1:13:36] | standing 6’4″, weighing 250 pounds, | 高1.95米 两百五十磅 |
[1:13:39] | Colin “The Brick” Wahle! | 科林 “砖头” 瓦尔 |
[1:13:49] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:13:52] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[1:14:23] | All right, fighters. Join me in the center of the ring. | 好了 挑战者们 来到赛场中心吧 |
[1:14:31] | All right. Y’all both know the drill. | 好吧 你们都知道规则吧 |
[1:14:33] | If I see anything get out of hand, I will stop it. | 如果有人失控了 我会来调停 |
[1:14:35] | Watch the shots to the back of the head. | 当心拳击手的后脑勺 |
[1:14:37] | And keep it clean. Got it? | 清楚了? |
[1:14:40] | Touch gloves. | 击拳示意 |
[1:14:43] | You know, your boy Wyatt | 你知道 你的孩子怀亚特 |
[1:14:45] | put up a pretty good fight for a guy in a wheelchair. | 在轮椅上很会打架哦 |
[1:14:48] | You were there? | 你在那儿? |
[1:14:49] | It was almost as entertaining as you and Cliff. | 克里夫当时和你一样开心 |
[1:14:52] | You son of a bitch! | 你个狗粮养的 |
[1:14:54] | Save it. Save it. Corners, fighters. | 省省吧 省省吧 回到各自角落 拳击手 |
[1:14:56] | Get in your corner. He’s trying to get in your head. | 回角落 他在试图激怒你 |
[1:14:58] | You hear me? | 你听见了没? |
[1:15:00] | Don’t let him. | 不要让他得逞 |
[1:15:17] | You should be getting some rest, Mr. Hart. | 浩特先生你应该休息了 |
[1:15:19] | No. Hey, no. I would not touch that if I were you. | 哦 嘿 不 如果我是你 我就不会碰它 |
[1:15:26] | You go out there and fight your fight, all right? You hear? | 好好打别惹事 知道吗? 听见没? |
[1:15:45] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你必须打得更好 |
[1:15:48] | They’re both being really careful with each other. | 他们互相警惕 |
[1:15:50] | I don’t know if Wahle’s got much to worry about. | 我不知道瓦尔是否担心 |
[1:15:52] | This could just be a show of respect. | 也许这是为了表示尊重吧 |
[1:16:00] | How you like that, motherfucker? | 感觉怎样 狗娘养的? |
[1:16:02] | I think the champ might’ve felt that one. | 我觉得冠军可能不是这个感觉 |
[1:16:23] | Now we’re seeing why the champ is the champ. | 现在我们来看看冠军的过人之处 |
[1:16:26] | Get in there! | 去那里 |
[1:16:39] | Finish him! | 解决他! |
[1:16:55] | Tap out, old man. Not gonna happen, asshole. | 你输了 老头 不会的 混蛋 |
[1:17:02] | Hang on, Dalton! | 挺住 道尔顿 |
[1:17:07] | Fighter, you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗? |
[1:17:10] | You okay? Fine. | 你还好吗? 很好 |
[1:17:12] | Tap out. | 你输了 |
[1:17:13] | He’s all over Hunt. This could be it. | 亨特输了 可能就是这样的结果 |
[1:17:16] | Come on, Dalton. Come on. | 加油 道尔顿 加油 |
[1:17:21] | Hang on! Take it! | 挺住 出拳 |
[1:17:23] | Tap out, old man. | 你输了 老头 |
[1:17:24] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[1:17:29] | All right. Separate. | 好了 分开 |
[1:17:32] | All right. Good boy. | 好了 孩子们 |
[1:17:39] | You look good out there. Looking good, huh? | 你做得很好 很好 嗯? |
[1:17:42] | There you go. | 走吧 |
[1:17:45] | Hey, stop messing around. | 嘿 停止吧 |
[1:17:48] | If you want to fight, give it to him. | 如果你还想比赛 你就让给他吧 |
[1:17:50] | Hear me? Give it to him! | 听见了没? 让给他! |
[1:17:51] | Sit down and shut up, woman! | 坐下 闭嘴 女人 |
[1:17:53] | If you can do better, you get in here. | 有本事 你过来打呀 |
[1:17:55] | Don’t forget who the boss is. | 别忘了 谁是老板 |
[1:17:57] | You hear me? | 你听见了没? |
[1:17:59] | How you feeling? You ain’t getting tired, are you? | 感觉怎样? 不累吧 累吗? |
[1:18:03] | Not yet. | 对 不 |
[1:18:04] | Brick hits hard. | 砖头 出拳很狠 |
[1:18:06] | You’re just gonna have to hit harder, all right? | 你必须更狠 好吗? |
[1:18:09] | Now, look, he’s throwing big, wide punches. | 你看 他出大摆拳 |
[1:18:11] | Get tight. Under him. Boom. | 小心挺住 打下面 嘣 |
[1:18:13] | Upper cut. Right hooks. | 上划 右钩 |
[1:18:15] | Just hook in there. Get in there and hook. Use your speed. | 用勾拳 打那里 用你的速度 |
[1:18:18] | Use your speed, all right? | 用你的速度 知道了吗? |
[1:18:22] | Get out there now. You got this. | 上吧 你会赢 |
[1:18:24] | You got this. You got this, you hear me? | 你会赢 你会赢 听我了没? |
[1:18:54] | Use your speed. 1, 2, 3. | 用你的速度 一 二 三 |
[1:19:15] | Oh, come on, Dalton. Come on. | 哦 加油 道尔顿 加油 |
[1:19:31] | Hit him, Colin! Hit him! | 打他 科林 打他 |
[1:19:41] | That looked intentional to me. | 那是故意的 |
[1:19:44] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:19:45] | Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴! 他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:19:50] | A thousand swords! | 快点 |
[1:19:53] | A thousand swords! | 快点 |
[1:20:06] | Fuck you! | 该死的 |
[1:20:14] | Go to your corner. Doctor. | 滚到一边去 医生 |
[1:20:16] | God damn! That’s a fucking intentional head-butt! | 该死的! 这是他妈的故意用头撞的! |
[1:20:18] | Open your eyes! | 睁大你的眼睛! |
[1:20:22] | Is it bad?It’s pretty bad. | 很痛? 伤的很重 |
[1:20:24] | I can’t stop fighting. | 我不能输给他 |
[1:20:29] | You trust me? You know it. | 你信任我吗? 你知道的 |
[1:20:31] | All right. This might hurt like hell. | 好吧 这可能会很痛 |
[1:20:40] | Ain’t nothing but a little old scratch, Doc. | 没关系 只是有点擦伤 医生 |
[1:20:44] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[1:20:46] | We’re getting the okay. | 准备好了 |
[1:20:48] | This fight is going into the third round.Unbelievable. | 这场比赛尽然进入了第三回合 难以置信 |
[1:20:51] | Finish him! Got it? I want you to finish him! | 解决他! 知道吗? 我要你解决他! |
[1:20:54] | Finish him, asshole! | 解决他 蠢货! |
[1:20:58] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:20:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:21:01] | It’s time to take him apart. | 是时候打倒他了 |
[1:21:02] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[1:21:04] | Take him apart! | 打倒他! |
[1:21:06] | Time to bring out the swords. | 给他最后一击 |
[1:21:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:21:29] | Get him, Dalton. | 干掉他 道尔顿 |
[1:21:31] | That’s my best friend right there. | 那是我最好的朋友 |
[1:21:40] | Yeah! Ow! | 耶! 噢! |
[1:21:41] | Son of a bitch. Get him, Dalton. | 狗娘养的 打倒他 道尔顿 |
[1:21:55] | Holy shit! | 真他妈的! |
[1:21:57] | The fight has spilled out of the ring, folks. | 观众们 开始了 |
[1:21:59] | Come on, Dalton. Go. | 加油 道尔顿 加油 |
[1:22:07] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[1:22:11] | Yes! A thousand swords, baby! | 是的! 揍他 宝贝! |
[1:22:29] | The champ is down! | 冠军倒下了! |
[1:22:32] | You d– You did it! We did it! | 你做到了!我们做到了! |
[1:22:34] | Dalton Hunt has just knocked out the champ! | 道尔顿·亨特刚刚淘汰了冠军! |
[1:22:37] | Yes! Right there, baby! Whoo-hoo-hoo! | 是的! 就在这 亲爱的! 喔 喔 喔! |
[1:22:42] | Get up! Get up, Colin! Get up! Get up! | 起来!起来!科林! 起来!起来! |
[1:22:45] | The winner. | 胜利者 |
[1:22:51] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[1:22:54] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:22:56] | Get up! | 起来! |
[1:22:57] | This the kind of show you’re looking for? | 这就是你要期待的节目吗? |
[1:22:59] | Fuck you! | 滚开! |
[1:23:01] | Fuck you! I’m so proud of you. | 我为你自豪! |
[1:23:04] | Dalton, how does it feel to be back on top? | 道尔顿 重回巅峰是什么感觉? |
[1:23:06] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[1:23:08] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[1:23:09] | This does not count. | 这个不算数 |
[1:23:11] | Okay? You hear me? | 知道吗? 听见了没有? |
[1:23:12] | The cage broke. | 笼子被撞开了 |
[1:23:14] | He’s disqualified. | 他被取消了资格 |
[1:23:16] | Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈的闭嘴! |
[1:23:18] | All of you losers, | 你们都是衰人 |
[1:23:21] | I own this place. | 这个地方是我的 |
[1:23:23] | I own this place! I own you! | 这个地方是我的! 你也属于我! |
[1:23:25] | Without me, you’re nothing. | 要不是我 你什么也不是 |
[1:23:27] | Fuck you, bitch! | 你他妈的 婊子! |
[1:23:30] | That’s what you get for kicking me and my daughter out of my house, bitch. | 这个是为你赶走了我和我的女儿 婊子 |
[1:23:33] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[1:23:35] | Now stay away from my man. | 现在离我男人远点 |
[1:23:44] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[1:23:45] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:23:58] | If I hadn’t seen it myself, I wouldn’t have believed it. | 我要是没有亲眼所见 我可能不会相信它 |
[1:24:02] | But controversy or not, | 无论是否有争议 |
[1:24:03] | Dalton Hunt fought and won like a champion. | 道尔顿·亨特像冠军一样比赛并赢了 |
[1:24:06] | Here’s what Colin Wahle had to say for himself this morning. | 下面是科林 瓦尔今天早上说的 |
[1:24:08] | I’m just here to let the fans know that old man got lucky. | 我在这只想告诉大家那个老头只是很幸运 |
[1:24:11] | That’s it. | 就这么多 |
[1:24:13] | Are you ready to fight him again? Absolutely. | 你准备好了与他奋战吗? 当然 |
[1:24:15] | Just waiting for Ruolan to set the fight up. | 就等着罗兰搭建赛场 |
[1:24:17] | Would you be willing to put up the belt next time? | 下次你会再上场吗? |
[1:24:22] | Man, get that the hell away from me! | 把这鬼东西移开! |
[1:24:24] | It’s nice to see that this loss | 很高兴看到这场失败 |
[1:24:25] | hasn’t changed the Wahle’s attitude. | 没有改变瓦尔的态度 |
[1:24:27] | On an interesting side note, | 一个有趣的消息 |
[1:24:29] | Wahle’s referring to Arnold Ruolan, | 瓦尔提到阿诺德·罗兰 |
[1:24:31] | who relieved his daughter of ownership of the R.F.C. | 他解除了他女儿对R.f.c.的所有权 |
[1:24:33] | following that fiasco that happened at the Luminar two nights ago. | 是发生在这场比赛的前两天 |
[1:24:36] | Hunt hasn’t said whether this is a return to fighting for him, | 亨特没有表明这是否为复出而战 |
[1:24:38] | but his strong showing has this reporter thinking | 但他的强劲表现让记者认为 |
[1:24:41] | that his retirement might just be over. | 他退休期结束了 |
[1:24:49] | So, Dalton, you did real good out there. | 因此 道尔顿 你真的很棒 |
[1:24:52] | So, I, uh– Come, honey. | 还有 我 来 亲爱的 |
[1:24:53] | …got you a little upgrade. | 让你有个小升级 |
[1:25:00] | Wow. Super cool, Dad. | 奥 超酷 爸爸 |
[1:25:02] | Took a little doing, but she runs like new. | 稍做些改动 但是她跑起来还是像新的一样 |
[1:25:05] | Those flames right there– that was my idea. | 那里的火焰 – 那是我的主意 |
[1:25:08] | I couldn’t have one of my fighters | 我不能让我的拳击手 |
[1:25:10] | driving around in a clunker. | 开着一个老汽车 |
[1:25:12] | Gotta respect those old classics. | 得尊重这些老经典 |
[1:25:14] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我是这样的 |
[1:25:16] | But I should be giving you the truck or something | 但是我应该给你这个卡车或者别的什么东西 |
[1:25:19] | for everything you’ve done for me. | 感谢你为我做的一切 |
[1:25:21] | Yeah, what do I need a truck for? | 是的 我需要一辆车干嘛呢? |
[1:25:23] | I got my wheels right over there. | 我有了我的汽车呀 在那 |
[1:25:25] | Can I pet him? | 我能喂它吗? |
[1:25:26] | Well, sure you can, hon. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[1:25:27] | Careful, careful, careful. He bites. | 当心 当心 当心 它咬人 |
[1:25:29] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 |
[1:25:30] | Well, all right, then. Let’s take it for a spin. | 好吧 我们来兜一圈 |
[1:25:34] | Well, now, it ain’t going to be that easy | 现在 没有这么容易 |
[1:25:36] | because the keys are out there in the oak tree. | 因为那钥匙在橡树上 |
[1:25:40] | Is that right? Yeah. | 真的吗? 是的 |
[1:25:42] | And to prove that you’re worthy | 为了证明你值得 |
[1:25:43] | of a fine piece of automotive history like this, | 拥有这样的有历史的汽车 |
[1:25:46] | you’re going to have to race us. | 你要和我们比赛 |
[1:25:48] | 1, 2, 3, go. Go! | 一 二 三 加油 加油! |
[1:25:50] | Get out, Wyatt. | 出来 怀亚特 |
[1:25:54] | Move it, move it, move it, Dalt! | 走吧 走吧 走吧 达尔特! |
[1:25:59] | Come on, Dalton! Go!My grandmother can run faster than that! | 加油 道尔顿! 我的祖母跑得都比你快! |
[1:26:02] | My grandma’s real fast, though. | 不过 我的祖母真的很快 |
[1:26:05] | Well, | 好吧 |
[1:26:07] | Dalton’s never gonna forgive me for this one. | 道尔顿永远不会原谅我 |
[1:26:10] | Come on. | 加油 |