英文名称:The Bank Job
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Another “Terry Leather Low Mileage” done. | 又一辆”泰瑞·莱泽牌九成新车”完工了 |
[02:10] | Good you’re glad, but have you all sorted out for your wedding tomorrow? | 你很开心真好 明天的婚礼都准备好了吗? |
[02:13] | Yeah, of course, Terry. | 没错 当然了 泰瑞 |
[02:14] | New suit, two buttons, 9 inch pump flaps. | 新西装 双排扣的 9英寸侧襟 |
[02:17] | Nice. Ingrid will like that. | 不错啊 英格丽肯定会喜欢的 |
[02:20] | So, you’re getting married tomorrow, Ingrid? | 明天结婚了 英格丽? |
[02:22] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[02:24] | Go on, get off now. | 别在这浪费时间了 |
[02:25] | Go make yoursef more beautiful than you already are. | 快去打扮打扮 让自己更漂亮点儿 |
[02:29] | If that’s possible. | 如果可能的话 |
[02:31] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[02:33] | Promise you won’t get Eddie too legless tonight, will you? | 答应我今晚别让艾迪喝太多酒 好吗? |
[02:35] | At his stag do? | 在他的单身聚会上 |
[02:37] | We’re just going round the pub, couple of pints and a sing song. | 我们就是去酒吧 喝喝酒 唱唱歌 |
[02:50] | Oh, fuck… | 哦 该死… |
[02:55] | Fuck it, what are you trying to do to me, eh? | 妈的 你们想怎么干嘛? 啊? |
[02:59] | I’ve got Jessul’s money. | 我会还给基索钱的 |
[03:01] | The Problem is, it’s tied up in these cars, | 问题是这钱靠这些车来赚 |
[03:03] | and you wankers want to trash the lot of ’em. | 你们这些混蛋却把它们都砸了 |
[03:05] | Mr. Jessul doesn’t care about your inventory. | 基索先生不在乎你怎么赚钱 |
[03:08] | Mr. Jessul wants to know that he’s getting paid. | 基索先生只在乎你是不是还钱 |
[03:09] | Any day, I swear, Perky. | 尽快 我发誓 猪大头 |
[03:12] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么? |
[03:14] | I called you Perky, Perky! | 我叫你”猪大头” 猪大头! |
[03:16] | Everyone calls you Perky, and him Pinkey. | 大家都这么叫你 叫他猪二头 |
[03:18] | – Pinkey and Perky? – Yeah. | -猪大头和猪二头? -对 |
[03:20] | They’re fucking cartoon pigs on the telly, | 动画片里猪的名字 |
[03:22] | what, people call us that behind our backs? | 什么 大家在背后这么叫我们? |
[03:25] | Well, I’m not gonna say it to your face, aren’t I? | 好吧 我以后不当面叫了 行吧? |
[03:26] | Well, you just bloody did! | 你刚才已经叫了! |
[03:29] | Yeah well, you got me rolled. I’m very intimidated. | 没错 好吧 你吓到我了 我很害怕 |
[03:40] | Don’t make us come back again. | 别让我们再来了 |
[03:51] | Not every customer is a satisfied customer. | 不是每个顾客都能满意 |
[03:55] | What are you doing here, my dear Martine? | 你怎么来这了 亲爱的玛蒂? |
[03:57] | What are you doing tonight? | 今晚有空吗? |
[03:58] | Tonight? Tonight is Eddie’s stag do. | 今晚是艾迪的告别单身聚会 |
[04:01] | Taking him out for a drink. Why? | 准备带他出去喝几杯 怎么了? |
[04:03] | I’ve got a proposition for you, Terry. | 我给你找了个活干 泰瑞 |
[04:06] | A proposition? | 给我找了个活? |
[04:07] | Can you meet me at the Player’s Club before you see the boys? | 聚会前能跟我 在运动员俱乐部碰个面吗? |
[04:09] | And I’ll fill you in on the details. | 到时候我们再详谈 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1639个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:292个,六级词汇:165个,GRE词汇:188个,托福词汇:231个,考研词汇:335个,专四词汇:270个,专八词汇:59个, 所有生词标注共:608个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:12] | Make it 9 o’clock. | 那就九点见吧 |
[04:17] | – Morning, Gale. – Good morning, Tim. | -早上好 盖儿 -早上好 提姆 |
[04:19] | Top floor? Summoned by the gods? | 去顶楼? “上帝”召见? |
[04:22] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[04:23] | Got up to your new mistress this weekend? | 周末又出去风流了? |
[04:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, I’m a married man. | 听不懂你说什么 我可是已婚男人 |
[04:30] | What do you think, am I presentable? | 你觉得我看起来怎么样? |
[04:33] | Not sure about the tie, darling. | 领带好像有些不妥 亲爱的 |
[04:36] | What’s this? “Peace and Love”? | 这是什么? “和平友爱”? |
[04:39] | Too much of that nonsense and we’re both out of our job. | 这种东西太多的话 我们可就都失业了 |
[04:43] | Michael Abdul Malik. Calls himself Michael X, | 迈克·阿卜杜·麦里克自称迈克·X |
[04:47] | in homage to Malcolm X, his American counterpart. | 根据他的美国老乡马尔科姆·X起的名字 |
[04:50] | The Pinko press would have us believe this Michael X | 社会快报想让我们相信这个迈克·X |
[04:54] | is a crusading champion of the poor and oppressed. | 是穷人和被压迫阶级的领袖 |
[04:57] | And the black Robin Hood of Notting Hill. | 简直是黑人版的侠盗罗宾汉 |
[04:59] | The richer, whiter and more famous, they will all fall over him | 有钱人 白人贵族 以及许多名流都会在他那载跟头 |
[05:03] | The truth is, he’s a slum landlord, a drug dealer | 其实他是个臭名昭著的地主 毒品贩子 |
[05:05] | and a vicious pimp who should have been in prison years ago. | 拉皮条的 几年前就该进监狱了 |
[05:10] | Are you not charging outrageous rents to my brothers and sisters, Mr. Brown? | 布朗先生 你是不是向我的黑人兄弟姐妹们收高价的房租? |
[05:15] | I’m charging the same as your slum-lord friend Lew Vogel. | 我和你的房东朋友卢·伍格收的价钱是一样的 |
[05:18] | Ten quids a week is too much for these shitholes. | 看你那破房子 一周10磅太贵了 |
[05:22] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[05:24] | I always wanted to meet a white man by the name of Brown. | 我一直想找个叫布朗的白人打打交道 |
[05:29] | You know what this is? It’s a slave collar. | 知道这是什么吗? 这是个锁奴隶的颈圈 |
[05:33] | And a white man made my mothers and fathers wear this | 你们白人就让我的祖先们戴着这个 |
[05:36] | to bend them to his will. | 让他们屈从于你们 |
[05:41] | Can I bend you to my will, Mr. Brown? | 你会屈从于我吗 布朗先生? |
[05:44] | You sure got a faithful dog now, Michael. | 你现在有条老实的狗了 迈克 |
[05:49] | Michael, I don’t think we should get our hopes up here. | 迈克 我觉得我们没有任何赢的希望 |
[05:52] | Kidnappning, extortion, | 绑架 虐待 |
[05:54] | assault on this man Brown here, | 你对这个布朗干的这些 |
[05:56] | as well as your previous problems with the law, I mean… | 再加上你的前科 根据法律 我想… |
[05:58] | You could be looking at 10 to 20 years, I’d say. | 我得说你恐怕得坐10到20年的牢 |
[06:02] | I don’t think so. I am smarter and better protected than whitey thinks. | 我可不觉得 我比白人想得更聪明 更会保护自己 |
[06:05] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[06:10] | It seems Michael X has managed to keep himself out of jail | 看起来 迈克·X之所以能逃脱牢狱之灾 |
[06:13] | by threatening to release | 是因为他手里有些艳照 |
[06:15] | damning photographs of a certain…royal personage. | 涉及某位皇室成员 |
[06:23] | Until we get our hands on these snaps, the police can’t move. | 在我们插手之前 警察不会轻举妄动 |
[06:26] | The public prosecutor won’t move… | 检察院也不会… |
[06:28] | and the home office doesn’t want to know. | 而移民局则视而不见 |
[06:30] | Has anyone actually seen these photographs? | 有人亲眼看见这些照片了吗? |
[06:33] | Yes, but at the minute I’m not at liberty… | 是的 但是现在我不能… |
[06:36] | to say who that person is. | 透露他是谁 |
[06:38] | We’ve had Michael X under surveillance for quite a while. | 我们已经全程监控 迈克·X有一段时间了 |
[06:40] | He keeps a safe deposit box at the Lloyd’s Bank… | 他在劳埃银行有个保险箱… |
[06:42] | in Marylebone. | 在玛丽伯恩路 |
[06:43] | We believe that’s were the photos are located. | 我们相信照片就存放在那里 |
[06:48] | Seems straightforward enough. | 看起来一目了然 |
[06:50] | I’ll send a team into this bank | 我会带一队人去这家银行 |
[06:51] | and take whatever he’s got in this safe deposit box. | 把他保险箱清空 |
[06:54] | That would have to be sanctioned at the highest level, | 这些都得是最高级机密 |
[06:56] | and that’s not going to happen. | 你不能那么做 |
[06:59] | Do you see our problem? | 明白你的难处了? |
[07:01] | There can be no connection to 5 or 6. | 军情五处和六处必须与此无关 |
[07:04] | So you want me to come up with something | 那你就是让我想个主意 |
[07:06] | devoid any accountability for anyone. | 可以不把任何人扯进来 |
[07:09] | We’d welcome suggestions, Tim. | 我们会适当地给你意见 提姆 |
[07:11] | And if it all goes pear-shaped , I assume it’s my arse on the line? | 如果出了什么岔子 我猜黑锅得我来背? |
[07:15] | You’re young and ambitions, Tim. A chance to make a name for yourself. | 你年轻 有野心 提姆 这是大展身手的好机会 |
[07:20] | Thank you, Sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[07:28] | Excuse me, madam, miss. Can I have a word? | 请留步 小姐 能跟您说句话吗? |
[07:31] | Yes. | 可以 |
[07:32] | – Where have you been? – Morocco. | -您从哪回来? -摩洛哥 |
[07:38] | – I’ll have to check your underwear. – Be my guest. | -我得检查您的内衣 -请便 |
[07:42] | – We found what we’re looking for. – Found what? | -我们找到要找的东西了 -找到什么了? |
[07:44] | What were you looking for? | 你们在找什么? |
[07:49] | Oh Tim, thank God! | 提姆 谢天谢地! |
[07:51] | I’m in a spot of bother. | 我遇到麻烦了 |
[07:55] | – What have you been up to? – Nothing much. You? | -最近在忙什么呢? -没啥 你呢? |
[07:57] | I was in Morocco recently. | 我最近去了趟摩洛哥 |
[08:00] | – Business or pleasure? – Bit of both. | -出差还是去玩? -兼而有之吧 |
[08:03] | Drinks are on me. | 这酒我请客 |
[08:09] | So, we’re gonna sit here all night, making small-talk? | 那么 我们就整晚坐在这里聊天? |
[08:12] | I know you, Terry, and I know your mates. | 我了解你 泰瑞 我也了解你的搭档 |
[08:17] | You’ve always been looking for the big score, | 你们一直想找个大买卖做 |
[08:19] | the one that makes sense of everything. | 赚的钱够花一辈子的那种 |
[08:22] | – I have it for you. – What? | -我有你们想要的 -什么? |
[08:26] | – A bank. – A bank…as in robber? | -一家银行 -一家银行…抢银行? |
[08:34] | What would you know about a bank? | 关于银行你了解什么? |
[08:36] | I’ve been seeing this guy who runs his own business. | 我现在的男友是个做生意的 |
[08:38] | Security systems. | 保安系统 |
[08:40] | Next month, they’re installing new alarms in a bank at Marylebone. | 下个月 他们要在玛丽伯恩路某银行装一套新的报警系统 |
[08:44] | Seems like the trains have been… | 好像是火车曾经… |
[08:45] | setting off the trembler alarms in the vault | 干扰到保险库的报警系统 |
[08:47] | and they’ve had to turn them off. | 所以他们只好换掉 |
[08:49] | So for a week or so, they won’t have any. | 那么一周内 他们就不会有警报 |
[08:53] | Now why would he tell you all this? | 他为什么要告诉你? |
[08:56] | We were having a laugh about it. | 我们拿这事儿开玩笑来着 |
[08:59] | Imagine if half the villains in in London knew about this, he said. | 他说 如果伦敦一半的贼知道了这个消息会怎样 |
[09:02] | And I thought, I know half the villains in London. | 我想 我就认识伦敦一半的贼 |
[09:05] | I grew up with some of them. | 我和其中一些人一起长大的 |
[09:07] | Look, me and my mates have been involved in the odd bit of | 听着 我们几个是干过点儿 |
[09:11] | skullduggery. | 违法乱纪的事 |
[09:12] | Can you see us tooled up, | 你能想象我们 |
[09:13] | taking on a bank like the James gang? | 举着枪在银行里的样子吗? |
[09:15] | This isn’t about waving a waterpistol at a cashier’s head. | 这不是让你们拿枪指着收款员威胁 |
[09:18] | This is about getting into the basement where the deposit boxes are. | 而是进到放保险箱的地下室里 |
[09:22] | Hidden, secret wealth. Money and jewels, they’re safe to steal, | 见不得人的现金和珠宝 偷它们很安全 |
[09:25] | – ’cause people won’t report it. – Oh, no no no. | -因为失主不敢声张 -哦 不不不 |
[09:28] | You can’t talk about this here. | 你不能在这谈论这些 |
[09:31] | It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Terry. | 这是绝无仅有的机会 泰瑞 |
[09:34] | We can’t pass it up. | 我们不能错过它 |
[09:38] | I didn’t expect this from you tonight, Martine. | 我没想到今晚你会跟我说这些 玛蒂 |
[09:41] | What did you expect? | 你想我会说什么? |
[09:50] | I’ll have to think about it. | 我得想想 |
[09:53] | You better get off to your stag party. | 最好赶去告别单身聚会吧 |
[09:56] | Thanks for the drink. | 谢谢你请我喝酒 |
[10:02] | Eddie tells me his brother invited you to the wedding. | 艾迪说他哥哥邀请你参加婚礼了 |
[10:05] | – Are you going? – I’ll see you there. | -去吗? -到时候见 |
[10:17] | – Can I get a Campari and Soda, no ice? – Yes, sir. | -堪培利酒加苏打水 不加冰 -好的 先生 |
[10:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:27] | Well, Tim sweety, what do you think? | 提姆你觉得怎么样? |
[10:29] | – Is he offering? – Maybe. | -他会同意吗? -也许 |
[10:33] | Cheers, gorgeous. | 干杯 美女 |
[10:55] | – So you’re coming in? – I don’t know, it’s late. | -要进来吗? -我不知道 太晚了 |
[10:58] | Do you need to run home like a good little boy? | 得像个乖小孩儿一样按时回家? |
[11:01] | I guess I’ve got time. | 我猜还有点儿时间 |
[11:19] | – What exactly do you do? – Bit of this, bit of that. | -你到底是干嘛的? -什么都干 |
[11:24] | How did you and Hakim meet? | 你怎么认识哈蒂姆的? |
[11:26] | I met Hakim in Los Angeles last spring. | 我去年春天在洛杉矶遇到哈蒂姆 |
[11:28] | He was rasing money for a black Montessori school | 他当时一边为一个黑人蒙台梭利学校筹钱 |
[11:31] | and writing his life’s story. | 一边写他的传记 |
[11:32] | And what an extraordinary life it has been. | 那是多么奇妙的生活啊 |
[11:36] | The book is called “From the Dead Level, Malcolm X and Me.” | 那本书叫做”死里逃生 迈克·X与我” |
[11:39] | I’ve read the manuscript. Hakim is a poet. | 我读了手稿 哈蒂姆是个诗人 |
[11:42] | The voice of the black soul. | 代表黑人灵魂的声音 |
[11:44] | A friend is throwing a thing next week | 一个朋友下周会办活动 |
[11:46] | to celebrate the launch of Brother Hakim’s book, | 庆贺哈蒂姆新书出版 |
[11:48] | and you are all invited. | 你们都可以去 |
[11:50] | Hakim, tell us more about your book. | 哈蒂姆 再多跟我们讲讲你的书 |
[11:56] | It’s about being born black in America. | 是讲出生在美国的黑人 |
[11:59] | Can any of you imagine what it is like to be born a black man in this world? | 你们谁能想象 作为一个黑人 出生是什么感觉? |
[12:04] | Can any of you white women imagine what it would be like | 你们当中又有哪个白人女人能想象 |
[12:07] | to bring a black baby into this world? | 在这个世界生个黑人孩子的状况? |
[12:36] | Good evening, sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[12:52] | What, you freakhead? Why are we even having this conversation? | 你疯了吗? 为什么要讨论这个? |
[12:55] | We’re not… | 我们不是… |
[12:57] | Here’s your beer. | 你们的啤酒 |
[13:01] | We are not bankrobbers. | 我们不是抢银行的料 |
[13:03] | Maybe that’s why we could get away with it. | 也许这正能让我们脱身 |
[13:06] | It’s a bit daunting, isn’t it? | 这不是在犯傻吗? |
[13:08] | You know what scares me more? | 你知道什么让我更害怕吗? |
[13:09] | Living and dying with nothing to show for it. | 整天这样混吃等死地活着 |
[13:13] | You know how old Mozart was when he composed his first minuet? | 知道莫扎特写成 第一首小步舞曲时几岁吗? |
[13:16] | – No. – Five. Five! A fucking minuet! | -不知道 -5岁 5岁! 小步舞曲! |
[13:19] | And how would you know that fact, Terry? | 你怎么知道那是真的 泰瑞? |
[13:21] | Because it’s tattooed on that stripper’s arse, Kevin. | 那个脱衣舞女屁股上的纹身 凯文 |
[13:25] | What the fuck’s it matter how I know? | 我怎么知道的重要吗? |
[13:27] | It’s a fact and you’re missing the point, Kev. | 你没抓住重点 凯文 |
[13:29] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[13:30] | we stop fucking about and stop… | 我们胡混日子 然后不再… |
[13:32] | picking the shit from under our fingernails. | 注意形象 |
[13:33] | Shtum, lads. Coppers at 12 o’clock. | 别说了 12点方向有警察 |
[13:49] | Damn… | 妈的… |
[13:51] | What are you two doing here, personally? | 你们两位亲自来有何贵干? |
[13:54] | I thought you were way past being a bagman, Jerry. | 我以为你早就不跑腿儿了 杰瑞 |
[13:56] | Your associate Sonia Bern has raised prices at that knocking shop of hers. | 你的合伙人 索尼娅·波恩给她的妓院提价了 |
[14:01] | – 120 quid up from a 200. – And your point? | -从100磅提到了120磅 -你想怎样? |
[14:04] | A rising tide lifts all ships, mate. | 水涨船高 老兄 |
[14:07] | I think we are owed some money. | 我想有人欠我们钱了 |
[14:09] | – Cause even Sonia’s can be raided. – Yeah, you would do that, wouldn’t you? | -因为即使是索尼娅开的也会被搜捕 -对 你们会那么做的吧? |
[14:12] | You’d kill the goose that lays you golden eggs. | 你们会坐杀鸡取卵的事的 |
[14:14] | Wouldn’t that be dumb, would it? | 那么做不是很傻吗? |
[14:16] | But then again, everyone knows coppers are dumb. | 然后又一次众人皆知警察很蠢了 |
[14:20] | Now you can do one thing for me. | 现在你们可以为我做一件事 |
[14:24] | You stop your collegues from having their boys night out in my clubs. | 让你的人别再来我的夜总会 |
[14:31] | They’re loud, they’re lewd and they expect free oral sex. | 他们吵吵闹闹的 还想要免费的口交 |
[14:37] | You know what, that’s disgusting. My, most of them have families. | 你知道吗 真恶心 我的天 他们大部分人已经成家了 |
[14:43] | We’ll pass the word along. | 我们会让世界清净的 |
[14:59] | Lew, you tell your greedy little bobbies… | 卢 告诉贪心的小警察们… |
[15:01] | to find their perks elsewhere. | 让他们另想法子赚外快 |
[15:03] | No one is going to bother me. | 别来惹我 |
[15:04] | My patrons could have a lot of these wank-cockers cut out of pasture. | 我的后台能让所有这些人垮掉 |
[15:08] | Well, I’d say, spread the wealth around and keep the peace. | 但是 还是给他们点儿甜头 少生是非比较好 |
[15:10] | Five quid a week extra. | 最多每周5磅 |
[15:12] | – It’s all it’s worth. – I’ll pass it on. | -也就值这些了 -我会告诉他们的 |
[15:26] | – Drysdale. – Urquhart. | -佐斯德尔 -厄科特 |
[15:32] | Lord Drysdale, can I offer you a drink before your session? | 佐斯德尔勋爵 在开始前 我请你喝一杯吧? |
[15:37] | Very kind of you, Sonia. | 你真好 索尼娅 |
[15:41] | – Good to see you. – As well, Urquhart, as well. | -能见到你很开心 -我也是 厄科特 我也是 |
[15:52] | Good girl. | 乖宝贝儿 |
[15:55] | Tighter! Yes, that’s a good girl. | 再紧点儿! 对 真是个乖宝贝儿 |
[16:01] | – Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切顺利吗? -顺利 |
[16:20] | Louder. | 大点儿声 |
[16:22] | Louder! | 再大点儿声! |
[16:24] | Come on. | 快来 |
[16:33] | We want a kiss, what’s wrong with you? | 我们想看你们接吻 |
[16:36] | – I just can’t. – Come on… | -我做不到 -快来… |
[16:40] | Give her a snogging, babe. | 快吻她 |
[17:00] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[17:01] | So you were in a magazine the other day? | 你之前上杂志了? |
[17:02] | The Campari ad on the beach. Nice. | 堪培利酒 沙滩广告 挺好的 |
[17:05] | Must have been an old one, I’m not modeling any more. | 很久以前了 我早就不做模特了 |
[17:07] | I don’t know why. You’re still a knockout. | 为什么 你还是很迷人 |
[17:11] | – What are you doing these days, Dave? – Me? | -你现在干嘛呢 戴夫? -我? |
[17:14] | A bit of film work. Extra, you know. | 拍点儿电影 情色的 你懂吧 |
[17:17] | And you, Kevin? You’re still snapping, I see. | 你呢 凯文? 我看见你还在拍照 |
[17:19] | The wedding photos? | 婚礼照片? |
[17:20] | No no, these are just photos for the family. | 不不 这只是帮家里人拍照 |
[17:21] | Fashion is my game. Fashion and passports. | 我现在做时尚 时尚和办护照 |
[17:24] | – And the odd snap of a wayward husband. – Thank you, Dave. | -还有帮变态照相 -谢谢 戴夫 |
[17:27] | So, what’s the verdict, boys? | 考虑结果如何 伙计们? |
[17:30] | We’re interested. | 我们感兴趣 |
[17:32] | First thing we should do is take a look at the place, | 我们应该先去那地方看看 |
[17:34] | suss it out. | 观察观察 |
[17:35] | – Maybe open a box of our own. – I’ve already done that. | -也许先租个保险箱 -我已经租好了 |
[17:37] | We can go and have a look tomorrow. | 明天我们就可以去看看 |
[17:41] | Tomorrow it is. | 那就定明天 |
[17:43] | Heads up, lads. | 注意 伙计们 |
[17:46] | – She’s adorable, your little one. – She is off. | -她真可爱 是你小女儿啊 -她睡着了 |
[17:49] | And what a gorgeous flower girl your eldest made. | 你的大女儿也长得如花似玉 |
[17:51] | Thanks. Catherine. | 谢谢你 卡瑟琳 |
[17:53] | I do envy you. | 我真嫉妒你 |
[17:56] | – Kev, you want to dance? – Yeah, come on. | -凯文 想跳支舞吗? -没问题 来吧 |
[17:57] | It was lovely to see you all. | 见到你们大家真好 |
[17:58] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -回头见 -回头见 |
[18:00] | – All right, mate. – All right. | -都好 伙计 -都好 |
[18:04] | She envies me… She’s being sarcastic? | 她羡慕我…她在说反话吗? |
[18:08] | I suppose what she meant was, money can’t by what we have. | 我觉得她的意思是 钱买不来我们的感情 |
[18:12] | Didn’t you use to go out with her? | 你从前没跟她约会过? |
[18:14] | No love, that was Kevin. | 没有 亲爱的 那是凯文 |
[18:16] | He had this big thing for her. | 他那时很喜欢她 |
[18:19] | – And you didn’t? – No. | -你没喜欢? -没 |
[18:22] | I love me and you, love at first sight. | 我喜欢的是你 一见钟情 |
[18:25] | Oh yeah… | 嗯 对… |
[18:27] | I remember that night, you were with your mate Audrey at that disco. | 我记得那天晚上 你和朋友奥德利在一家迪斯科 |
[18:30] | I saw this gorgeous little bum in a pencil skirt | 我看到了这个穿铅笔裙的含苞待放的女孩儿 |
[18:33] | and I thought: “Oh, I’ve gotta have that.” | 然后我就想 哦 我终于找到了 |
[18:36] | But Audrey surely already had blows, so I pulled you. | 而奥德利明显醉了 所以我拉走了你 |
[18:39] | Cheeky sod. | 她喝了不少 |
[18:40] | Daddy, daddy, come and dance with me. Come on, dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 来和跟我跳舞 快来 爸爸 |
[19:03] | Hands off me. | 别碰我 |
[19:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:31] | I’d like to access my safe deposit box, please. | 我想看下我的保险箱 |
[19:34] | – Martine Love. L-O-V-E. – Certainly, madam. | -马丁娜·洛夫 L-O-V-E -当然 女士 |
[19:54] | – You’re an actor, right? – That’s right. | -你是个演员 对吗? -对 |
[19:56] | I did a couple of films for you, Mr. Vogel. | 我曾经帮您拍过几部电影 伍格先生 |
[20:00] | Yeah, right. | 嗯 对 |
[20:05] | So what are these films you’re in? | 你都演什么了? |
[20:08] | Forget about it. | 别提这些了 |
[20:09] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[20:12] | Technically, it’s what you’d call… | 技术上来讲 用你们的话说叫… |
[20:14] | pornography. | 色情片 |
[20:16] | – You’re joking? – No. | -你开什么玩笑? -我没有 |
[20:18] | So you’ve been going around town with a | 这么说你在街上乱逛的时候 |
[20:20] | 12 inch mutton dagger hanging down your pants? | 裤子里一直带着你那12寸的谋生工具? |
[20:22] | That’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么丢人的 |
[20:59] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[21:01] | Fake. | 假的 |
[21:02] | For the posh party at the weekend. | 为周末的豪华晚宴准备的 |
[21:19] | This is the one. The lease is available. | 就是这 至少可以用 |
[21:32] | Finally. | 终于好了 |
[21:33] | – How do I look? Good? – Not your best, Dave. | -我看起来帅吗? -并不是你最帅的样子 戴夫 |
[21:37] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:39] | So how come you’ve got the inside note on this place, Martine? | 你是怎么搞到内部消息的 玛蒂? |
[21:42] | She knows this bloke, runs a security company. | 她相好的是开保安公司的 |
[21:45] | Bloke? Is it serious? Are you getting married? | 相好的? 是认真的吗? 你们会结婚吗? |
[21:47] | He is married. All the best ones are. | 他已经结婚了 好男人都结婚了 |
[21:51] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:52] | Marylebone Road and Baker Street, on the corner here is the bank, | 银行就在玛丽伯恩路和贝克街的拐角处 |
[21:56] | next door is the Chicken Inn, and at 189, Le Sac. | 隔壁是那家炸鸡店 接着是189号塞克商店 |
[21:59] | In the back is an underground car park | 在后面是家地下停车场 |
[22:01] | with direct access to the shops’ basements. | 直接连到商店的地下室 |
[22:04] | We can pull in here from Glentworth Street… | 我们可以从格伦特沃兹街开进去… |
[22:06] | into the car park | 进到停车场 |
[22:07] | for dropoffs and pickups without being seen from the street. | 在那里装卸 而外面不会有人察觉 |
[22:09] | We’ll dig a tunnel from the basement of the shop | 我们得从商店地下室凿一个隧道 |
[22:11] | under the Chicken Inn and pop up in the safe deposit vault. | 从炸鸡店下面通过 然后出口直接到达保险库 |
[22:15] | I’ve got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[22:17] | What do ourselves know about digging tunnels? | 我们知道怎么挖地道吗? |
[22:19] | Nothing. | 不知道 |
[22:20] | But I know a man who does. | 但是我知道有个人会挖 |
[22:22] | – So what do you reckon, Bambas? – What do I reckon? | -你觉得怎么样 班巴? -我觉得怎么样? |
[22:26] | I reckon I know you guys, but I don’t know her. | 我觉得我认识你们 但我不认识她 |
[22:30] | Don’t worry about Martine, she’s solid. | 别担心玛蒂 她靠得住 |
[22:32] | We go way back. | 我们从小一起长大 |
[22:33] | Terry, you have been up to some mischief in your time | 泰瑞 你从前是闯出过些名堂 |
[22:36] | but this, this is serious shit, my friend. | 但是这是个惊天动地的大事儿 朋友 |
[22:39] | Don’t you think it’s a little out of your league? | 你不觉得有点儿悬吗? |
[22:41] | Maybe it’s time to step up to the first division. | 也许我们该开始讨论第一步怎么做了 |
[22:49] | There’s going to be reinforced concrete under the vault. | 保险库下面会有一层混凝土 |
[22:51] | We’re going to need a thermic lance, a jackhammer, a generator, | 我们得搞到焊枪 电钻 发电机 |
[22:55] | lights, ropes, cables, the works. | 照明 绳索 电缆 所有的设备 |
[22:57] | It’s about 40 feet of digging before we’re under the bank. | 我们想进银行得先挖40英尺 |
[22:59] | We can hire some Micks from Camden Town to do the digging | 我们可以从坎登城雇些人挖 |
[23:01] | That’s brilliant, Dave. | 你太有才了 戴夫 |
[23:03] | Why don’t we just pay their national ensurance contributions? | 为什么我们不再帮他们买上保险呢? |
[23:05] | And then you have to get on your Tommy Nutter suit. | 那样你就穿得上你的汤米牌螺纹西装了 |
[23:08] | – This way, Michael. One more shot. – This way. | -看这边 迈克 再来一张 -看这边 |
[23:12] | Thank you, that was great. | 谢谢你 很不错 |
[23:15] | – What are your plans? – I am returning to Trinidad… | -你有什么计划? -我要回特立尼达了… |
[23:19] | to liberate my brothers and sisters | 去解救我的兄弟姐妹们 |
[23:21] | from the enslavement of the British colonialists. | 把他们从英国殖民者的奴役下解放出来 |
[23:24] | What about the charges you are facing? How can you leave England? | 那些对你提出的控诉怎么办? 你怎么离开英国? |
[23:28] | They are liars and cowards. | 他们都是骗子和懦夫 |
[23:30] | If they had anything against me but their fear of me, | 如果他们有任何不利于我的证据 但是他们害怕我 |
[23:33] | I’d be tried and jailed. | 我已经被审讯和关押过了 |
[23:35] | See you later, Bambas. | 回见 班巴 |
[23:36] | But we gonna need a front man on this, | 我们需要有个人出面做这些 |
[23:38] | someone who can sign the lease on the shop and looks the business. | 一个可以正式租下那个店面做生意的人 |
[23:41] | I know someone, Guy Singer. Calls himself “The Major”. | 我认识一个 盖尔·斯纳 自称”上校” |
[23:44] | But that’s a lot of bollocks, | 但那是他胡吹的 |
[23:46] | He has got this white posh accent if anyone comes nosing about. | 优雅的白人口音可帮他应付紧急场面 |
[23:53] | A bit tight under the arms, dont you think? | 胳膊下面好像有点紧? |
[23:55] | Traditional fit, sir. | 这是传统款式 先生 |
[23:57] | One can’t raise ones arms above one’s head. | 胳膊举不过头顶 |
[23:59] | It tends to inhibit any impulsive acts of surrender. | 这样就不会养成任何举手投降的习惯了 |
[24:06] | I’ll be right back, sir. | 我马上就回来 先生 |
[24:08] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这? |
[24:11] | Got a bit of business for you here, Guy. You’ll be tempted. | 给你找了单生意做 盖尔 你会感兴趣的 |
[24:23] | Sit down, luv. | 坐下 亲爱的 |
[24:25] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们想干嘛? |
[24:28] | Taking the E for a test drive. | 找辆车试开一下 |
[24:29] | Tell your boss, he can have his inventory back | 告诉你老板 想拿回他的货可以 |
[24:31] | when he settles Mr. Jessul’s debt. | 先把基索先生的债还了 |
[24:33] | And it’d better be soon | 而且最好快点儿 |
[24:35] | or we’ll be back to tap through his kneecaps. | 不然我们会来敲碎他的膝盖 |
[24:41] | If I was you two, I was looking for another job. | 如果我是你们俩 我会找份新工作 |
[24:50] | Lovely. | 亲爱的 |
[24:51] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[24:56] | So, come on then, what don’t I know? Romantic dinner on a Monday night? | 那么 快说 出了什么事儿? 怎么会周一晚上来顿浪漫晚餐? |
[25:05] | Look honey, | 呃…亲爱的 |
[25:09] | I’m going to be working some strange hours over the next week or two, so… | 接下来一两周我的工作时间可能会有些不一样 所以… |
[25:13] | don’t ask me what I’m doing, because I don’t want to lie to you. | 别问我会去做什么 因为我不想对你撒谎 |
[25:17] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[25:21] | Look… | 那个… |
[25:22] | All llife I’ve caused us a few problems with all these cars aren’t selling | 因为车卖不出去给我们带来了点儿麻烦 |
[25:27] | All I was trying to do is get ahead of the game. | 我要做的就是努力全身而退 |
[25:31] | – This thing’s gonna put us there. – Wicked. | -我要做的事情会帮我们解决这些问题 -坏事 |
[25:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[25:35] | And a better place. | 我们可以去个更好的地方 |
[25:38] | It’s for all of us. | 我这么做都是为了我们好 |
[25:41] | For you and the kids. | 为了你和孩子们 |
[25:44] | And how afraid do I have to be, Terry? | 那你要我怎么担心你 泰瑞? |
[25:52] | It’d be the best smart thing if you wanted to stay with your aunt, | 也许你最好搬去你阿姨家住 |
[25:57] | in case things turn out cursed, that is. | 以防万一出了什么岔子 |
[26:08] | So, we are settled. 25% to run my girls till I return from Trinidad. | 我从特立尼达回来之前 你照看好姑娘们 分你25%的利润 |
[26:13] | It’s all right, you don’t have to worry. | 好的 你放心吧 |
[26:16] | I’ll look after your little flock of birds like they were my own. | 我会像照顾自己的一样照顾你那些雏儿们的 |
[26:20] | As long as you remember they are not your own. | 别忘了她们不是你的就好 |
[26:23] | Lew, while I’m back in Trinidad, | 卢 我回特立尼达期间 |
[26:25] | I can arrange for shipment of some high grade gunja. | 我可以帮你运些大麻之类的 |
[26:27] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[26:28] | You want my opinion? | 你想听听我的意见吗? |
[26:30] | All these drugs are responsible for… | 所有这些毒品都造成了… |
[26:32] | the moral decay of this countries’ young. | 这个国家里现在年轻人的堕落 |
[26:34] | Smut, smut and more smut. | 淫荡 情色 永无休止的放荡淫乱 |
[26:37] | That’s my special area of interest. | 那才是我最感兴趣的地方 |
[26:39] | You should think about it. | 你该考虑考虑 |
[26:40] | With these goodies you can make a lot of dough, | 你在这些东西上能赚不少钱 |
[26:42] | especially the police in your pocket. | 更别说是你还有警察做靠山 |
[26:43] | I am paying enough pung as it is, | 我已经尝到甜头了 |
[26:45] | but probably not as much as you’re donating | 也许没有你捐给他们的那么多 |
[26:47] | to be permitted to leave our fair shores. | 特批离开我们国家 |
[26:50] | Not a shilling! I have something so special, I don’t need to pay anyone. | 才不是呢! 我手上有很特别的东西 我不用掏钱行贿任何人 |
[26:55] | And what would that be, Michael? | 你手上到底有什么 迈克? |
[26:57] | Sorry, Lew. | 很抱歉 卢 |
[26:59] | Well. | 好吧 |
[27:01] | Whatever it is, you can’t be buggered. I hope you’re keeping it safe. | 不管是什么 我希望你把它保存好 |
[27:04] | Yes, as safe as it can be. In a place that you recommended. | 没问题 它非常安全 保存在你推荐的地方 |
[27:10] | – You’re late. – Sorry. | -你迟到了 -对不起 |
[27:13] | This is the Major. Major Guy Singer. | 这是”上校” 盖尔·斯纳上校 |
[27:16] | Final member of our team. | 我们人全了 |
[27:18] | I don’t know this man. Who are you? | 我不认识这个人 你是谁? |
[27:20] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[27:22] | No secrets around here. The Major is a con artist. | 这里没有秘密 “上校”是个老骗子 |
[27:25] | Usually elderly widows. | 通常对老寡妇下手 |
[27:27] | There’s no need to bring that up. | 你没必要说这些 |
[27:28] | Now he’s the official new owner of Le Sac. | 现在他是塞克商店的新任老板 |
[27:31] | Handbags and leather accesories for the discerning lady. | 专售高级女士手袋以及其他 |
[27:34] | Nice. | 很好 |
[27:35] | I told the district planner’s office about the remodelling. | 我告诉规划局办公室我得重新装修 |
[27:38] | They gave me the specs for the sewage, drainage, gas and power lines. | 他们把上下水 煤气 和电力系统图纸给了我 |
[27:42] | Lifted our take to miss that lot. | 让我们从这根管子开始 |
[27:45] | What’s this for? | 这是干嘛用的? |
[27:46] | That is the thermic lance. It cuts through concrete and metal. | 那是热枪 用来穿透混凝土和切断钢筋 |
[27:51] | We’re doing this, right? I mean, we’re bloody going for it. | 我们真的这么做了 对吗? 我觉得我们热血沸腾大干一场了 |
[27:55] | Let’s see what this thing can do. | 让我们看看这东西能干嘛 |
[27:57] | Good idea, Kev. Give us a demonstration, Bambas. | 好主意 凯文 来个示范 班巴 |
[27:59] | Ok, hold this. Hold it. Here. | 好的 拿着它 握住 这么拿 |
[28:01] | Kevin, go stand over there by the oxygene. | 凯文 去氧气筒那边 |
[28:04] | Here we go. | 我们开始吧 |
[28:21] | Turn it off! | 把它关上! |
[28:23] | Off! Off! Off! | 关掉! 关掉! 关掉! |
[28:26] | Not good. | 不能这么干 |
[28:27] | They know what they’re doing, these people, do they? | 这些人知道他们在干嘛 对吧? |
[28:29] | Absolutely. Professional criminals. | 相当明确 职业罪犯 |
[28:32] | What’s the worst case scenario? | 最糟的情况是什么? |
[28:33] | They get caught and go to jail. | 他们被抓了 然后去坐牢 |
[28:35] | No possible connection to us. | 绝对不可能跟我们扯上关系 |
[28:37] | What about this model you’re screwing? | 跟你混在一起这个模特呢? |
[28:39] | What promises have you made to keep her in line? | 你答应了她什么条件? |
[28:41] | None that can’t be broken. | 绝对没有问题 |
[28:43] | Look, she’s already tied to the bank operation. | 是这样 她已经跟银行扯上了关系 |
[28:46] | If things do go belly up | 一旦出了什么问题 |
[28:47] | it’ll only take one cut to sever the knot. | 剪断这一条线就可以了 |
[28:50] | What’s Gale Benson up to? | 盖儿·本森干嘛呢? |
[28:52] | I believe she’s working her way into Michael X’s inner sanctum. | 我相信她正用潜入迈克·X的老巢 |
[28:55] | Could you sign that book, please? I’ve got them finally together. | 能请你在这本书上签个名吗? 我终于让他们见面了 |
[28:59] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[29:02] | I am so glad you decided to come. | 我很高兴你还是来了 |
[29:06] | This is my father, Sir Leonard Plugge. | 这是我父亲里昂·普路基勋爵 |
[29:09] | Always happy to meet Gale’s new friends. | 能见到盖儿的新朋友总是让我很高兴 |
[29:10] | Her new name is Halekimga. | 她的新名字是海勒吉米加 |
[29:13] | It’s an anagram of the letters of our names: | 这是我们名字的变位合称 |
[29:16] | Hakim and Gale. | 哈蒂姆和盖儿 |
[29:17] | – And your name is? – Hakim. Hakim Jamal. | -那你的名字是? -哈蒂姆 哈蒂姆·加摩尔 |
[29:21] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:23] | Excuse me… | 不好意思… |
[29:30] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好啊 美女 |
[29:33] | So, where’s the author? | 那个作者在哪? |
[29:35] | He’s over there, signing his masterpiece. | 他在那边 给他的杰作签名 |
[29:37] | Why don’t you both drop by the house this weekend | 你们不如这周末回家坐坐 |
[29:39] | and introduce Mr. Jamal to mother? | 把加摩尔先生介绍给你妈妈? |
[29:41] | Sorry daddy, can’t do that. | 对不起 爸爸 我们不能 |
[29:43] | We’re popping on time for the islands for a while. | 我们会去岛上待一段时间 |
[29:45] | – Let me get you a drink. – Good luck with your book. | -我帮你拿点儿喝的吧 -希望你的书能畅销 |
[29:53] | – So you’ve read this book of his? – You must be joking. | -那你看过他的这本书? -你开什么玩笑 |
[29:56] | Right. You’re probably undercover, | 对 你很可能在卧底 |
[29:59] | spying on Black Power’s insidious threat to the British way of life. | 调查黑人势力对英式生活的威胁 |
[30:03] | Oh, that’s very funny. | 呃 有意思 |
[30:04] | Tell me, is that little enterprise still shipshape? | 告诉我 你在做的那件小事儿顺利吗? |
[30:07] | We’re currently on schedule, Tim. | 我们按部就班 提姆 |
[30:09] | We’re taking over the shop on Friday afternoon. | 我们这周五下午就接手那家商店 |
[30:12] | I know if this stuffs up I’m in poo poo land. | 我知道搞砸了我就孤立无援了 |
[30:20] | We have a blue Transit van that’s just pulled up. | 一辆蓝色搬运车停在门口 |
[30:23] | “Clacy Builders” on the side. | 车身写着 “克莱希建筑队” |
[30:26] | And we have one man entering the shop. | 有个男的进了那家商店 |
[30:40] | Construction crew, for Le Sac. | 来给塞克商店装修的 |
[31:56] | I’ve got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[31:58] | What do we do with all the dirt we’re gonna dig out of the hole? | 我们挖出来的土怎么解决? |
[32:01] | That’s all been worked out, Dave. | 这问题已经解决了 戴夫 |
[32:02] | We’ll dig another hole over there and put in in that. Over. | 我们会在那边在挖个洞 就把土放进那里 完毕 |
[32:07] | If we’re to get the job done before the bank opens on Monday morning, | 要想在银行周一早上开门前完工 |
[32:10] | we better get a wriggle on. | 我们最好赶紧开始干活 |
[32:11] | Want to do the honours, Martine? | 想挖第一下吗 玛蒂? |
[32:14] | This is it, here we go. | 就这样 我们开工了 |
[32:18] | Watch your nails, Martine. | 小心你的指甲 玛蒂 |
[32:20] | Yeah, yeah. | 很好 不错 |
[32:22] | Let’s get this store to rock. | 让我们把这商店搞得天翻地覆吧 |
[32:46] | – Some racket there is. – Bloody hell! What’s going on? | -这么吵 -天啊! 这是怎么了? |
[33:08] | Dave, come on, mate. | 戴夫 快 哥们儿 |
[33:17] | Dave, you need a break. I’ll take over. | 戴夫 你歇会儿吧 我干会儿 |
[33:20] | Cheers, Major. | 多谢 上校 |
[33:24] | Heads up! | 小心 |
[33:32] | – Where’s Dave? – No idea. | -戴夫去哪了? -不知道 |
[33:40] | Where did you get to? | 你去哪了? |
[33:41] | Just checking the door was locked. | 就去看看门有没有锁好 |
[33:43] | Of course it’s locked, Dave. I locked it. | 当然锁好了 戴夫 我锁的 |
[33:52] | Hang on. Look what we got here. | 等下 有情况 |
[33:56] | This is a copper. | 是个警察 |
[33:58] | Christ, he’s not going in there, is he? | 他不是要进去吧? |
[34:02] | – I’ll go. – Shit! Dave, Dave, get back. | -我去看看 -该死! 戴夫 回来 |
[34:05] | – I only wanted… – Stop! Hold it down! | -我只是想去… -停! 先别干了! |
[34:07] | Someone is knocking. Someone is at the door. | 有人在敲门 有人在敲门 |
[34:08] | Stop, Stop! There’s somebody at the door of the shop. | 停 快停! 有人在店门口敲门 |
[34:11] | Bambas! | 班巴! |
[34:13] | Bambas! Hold on! | 班巴!停一下! |
[34:16] | There’s somebody at the door. | 有人在敲门 |
[34:22] | – Look, I don’t want to go in. – It’s my job. | -听着 我可以去 -那是我的活 |
[34:33] | Coppers. | 警察 |
[34:35] | It’s the old bill. | 是条子 |
[34:45] | Good evening. You’re working late? | 晚上好 你们在上夜班吗? |
[34:48] | Around the clock, officer. Expanding our storage. | 日夜赶工 长官 我们要扩大店面 |
[34:51] | Trying to complete renovations for the grand reopening… | 想全面翻新 好增加收入… |
[34:53] | If you don’t mind, sir. | 如果你不介意 先生 |
[34:57] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下? |
[35:01] | You use a jackhammer down there? | 在下面用电钻呢? |
[35:04] | Yeah. You heard some complaints, officer? | 对 您接到投诉了吗 长官? |
[35:06] | Yeah, from some of your neighbours. | 没错 从你们邻居那儿 |
[35:11] | We’ll try to keep it down, all right? | 我们会尽量降低声音 好吗? |
[35:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[35:20] | How the hell did they talk their way out of that one? | 他们是怎么他妈的应付的? |
[35:23] | Tim, Quinn here. | 提姆 我是奎恩 |
[35:25] | We just had a copper going into the shop. | 刚才有个警察进了那家商店 |
[35:28] | Not sure why, but he’s gone now. | 不知道干嘛 现在走了 |
[35:34] | All clear. | 解决了 |
[35:35] | We need a lookout, someone on a roof somewhere. | 我们需要个把风的 在楼顶找个地方盯着 |
[35:38] | – We’ve got the walkie-talkies. – What about Eddie? | -我们有无线电对讲机 -艾迪怎么样? |
[35:41] | He’s a good lad, we can trust him. | 他人不错 我们可以信任他 |
[35:43] | No. Look, we’re not cutting anyone else in. | 不行 听着 我们不能再让任何人入伙了 |
[35:44] | We won’t cut him in on the loot. | 我们不让他入伙 |
[35:46] | We’ll give him the car lot. | 最多把车让给他 |
[35:48] | Hopefully I won’t need that headache anymore. | 希望我没其他事情担心了 |
[35:51] | – My God, not again. – Get up there, Major. | -天呐 又来 -上去看看 上校 |
[35:53] | Cover that up! | 蒙混过去! |
[36:02] | It’s not the coppers. | 不是警察 |
[36:09] | – Yes, can I help you? – Delivery for Dave Shilling. | -你好 有什么事吗? -戴夫·史令叫的外卖 |
[36:13] | – And what is it? – Chicken and chips. | -送的什么? -炸鸡和薯条 |
[36:16] | I see… | 知道了… |
[36:24] | – Takeaway for Mr. Shilling. – Thanks. | -史令先生叫的外卖 -谢谢 |
[36:28] | – You can’t be serious. – I was starving. | -你开什么玩笑 -我都快饿死了 |
[36:45] | Radio is in the bag, binoculars as well. | 收音机在包里 还有望远镜和其他东西 |
[36:48] | There’s a pension on the top floor of this building, | 在楼顶有个小屋 |
[36:50] | paid for the week. | 租了一周 |
[36:51] | There’s a ladder that’ll get you to the roof. | 那有个梯子让你可以爬上去 |
[36:53] | You’re in from Liverpool, looking for work. | 你是从利物浦来找工作的 |
[36:55] | I don’t have a Liverpool accent. | 我没有利物浦口音 |
[36:56] | Then don’t talk to anyone, Eddie. | 那就别跟任何人说话 艾迪 |
[37:41] | I’m up on the roof, and… | 我到楼顶了 然后… |
[37:43] | I’ve got a good view | 我找了个好地方 |
[37:45] | of all directions, over. | 各个方向都能看到 完毕 |
[37:46] | Are you in position, Nightjar? Command HQ here. Acknowledge. | 你到达指定位置了吗 “更夫”? 这里是总部 请确认 |
[37:51] | Yeah, I’m in position. I can see the front of the bank, | 是的 我到了 这里可以看到银行前门 |
[37:54] | Marylebone Road, | 玛丽伯恩路 |
[37:56] | Baker Street, I can see everything really well. | 贝克街 所有的一切尽收眼底 |
[37:59] | All clear on the Western front, Guy. Over. | 西面前门安全 盖尔 完毕 |
[38:02] | – No names, Eddie. – Sorry, Dave. | -不要叫名字 艾迪 -对不起 戴夫 |
[38:06] | Aye, you delinquents. What have I told you? | 嘿 你个犯罪分子 我跟你说啥来的? |
[38:09] | No idle chitchat. | 别瞎侃 |
[38:10] | Sorry, T… Over. | 对不起…完毕 |
[38:13] | Fuckin’ hell… | 该死… |
[38:20] | Wakey wakey, gentlemen. | 精神点儿 先生们 |
[38:21] | I’ll keep an eye on the shop from here on. | 从现在起我来监视商店 |
[38:23] | You two go down to Glentworth Street. | 你们俩去格伦特沃兹街 |
[38:25] | Guard the parking garage exit. | 看着停车场出口 |
[38:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:48] | Nightjar here, there’s some fellow looking through the window. | “更夫” 呼叫 有个家伙正从窗子向里看 |
[38:53] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[38:55] | Wait, hang on. He’s going. He’s going. | 等 等等 他要走了 他要走了 |
[38:59] | Yeah, he’s gone. Over. | 好 他走了 完毕 |
[39:03] | Roger, Nightjar. Over and out. | 收到 “更夫” 完毕 收线 |
[39:06] | I want to go to the pub, grab some more smokes. | 我要去酒吧买包烟 |
[39:09] | Do you want anything? | 你要带什么吗? |
[39:12] | A pack of Seniors. | 来包”海军” |
[39:14] | There you go, sir. | 给您 先生 |
[39:16] | Two packets of Rothmans, | 两包”乐福门” |
[39:18] | 2 Senior Service and 8 bags of crisps. | 两包”海军” 再来8袋薯片 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:21] | Hello, gorgeous. Are we still on track? | 你好 美女 一切顺利? |
[39:24] | We had a scare last night. The cops came round. | 昨晚吓了一跳 有个警察进来了 |
[39:27] | Can’t you pull rank and make sure it doesn’t happen again? | 你能不能活动活动 让这种事儿别再发生了? |
[39:29] | No, we can’t show our hand. We’re invisible, remember? | 不行 我们不能出手 我们隐身幕后 记得吗? |
[39:33] | – I wish I was. – How about your friend Terry? | -我希望我也是 -你朋友泰瑞怎么样了? |
[39:36] | Where is he planning to carve up the proceeds? | 他打算把东西藏在哪? |
[39:40] | Shit. | 该死 |
[39:44] | – A pint of ale, chief. – What’s wrong? | -来杯啤酒 -怎么了? |
[39:47] | I needed to take a break. | 我得歇会儿 |
[39:50] | Who’s that you’ve been talking to? | 刚才跟谁聊天呢? |
[39:52] | I wasn’t. He was trying to chat me up. | 我没聊天 他想跟我搭讪 |
[39:55] | Does happen, you know. | 这种事儿常有 你知道的 |
[39:58] | – Right. – Here you are. | -是啊 -给你 |
[40:00] | – Cheers. Keep the change. – Thank you. | -谢谢 不用找了 -谢谢 |
[40:03] | Now, what are you doing here? Are you following me? | 那么 你在这干嘛? 你在跟踪我? |
[40:07] | No. | 不 |
[40:09] | – I just wanted a pint. – Then enjoy it. | -我只是想喝杯啤酒 -那你好好享用吧 |
[40:42] | – Hello, Gale. – Where have you been? | -你好啊 盖儿 -你去哪了? |
[40:44] | You’re rather impressed with our friend Hakim, aren’t you? | 你对我们的朋友哈蒂姆印象不错啊 是吧? |
[40:47] | I know rule #1: “Don’t get emotionally involved” | 我知道 纪律第一条:”不许掺杂儿女私情” |
[40:51] | That doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy my work. | 那并不代表我不能享受工作的乐趣 |
[40:54] | You certainly do. | 你是挺享受的 |
[40:57] | What does your father think of your consorting with these radicals anyway? | 不管怎样 你父亲对你和这些激进分子搅在一起有什么想法? |
[41:01] | We are not amused. | 我们意见不太合 |
[41:03] | Of course, if he knew what I was really up to, | 当然了 如果他知道我到底在干什么 |
[41:05] | he would have a heart attack. | 会心脏病发的 |
[41:07] | Here you are. Credit cards and cash. | 给你 信用卡和现金 |
[41:11] | If he does have copies of the photos and negatives there, | 如果他手里真有照片和底片 |
[41:13] | they will be hidden. | 也肯定藏起来了 |
[41:14] | Find them. Destroy them. | 找到它们 销毁它们 |
[41:16] | And then get out. | 然后撤退 |
[41:18] | Michael X thinks he’s safe, tucked away in Trinidad. | 迈克·X 觉得他躲在特立尼达就安全了 |
[41:20] | That will all change if we’re successful here. | 如果我们这边成功了 那就不一样了 |
[41:23] | Just remember, Gale: He’s a nasty piece of work. | 一定要记住 盖儿 他可是很阴险 |
[41:25] | He’s a crazy dope-smoking lunatic pimp extortionist, that’s what he is. | 他是个疯狂的瘾君子 坏事做尽的皮条客 我知道他的老底儿 |
[41:33] | Everything okay, Nightjar? Anything I need to know? | 一切顺利吗 “更夫”? 有没有什么情况要向我汇报? |
[41:36] | Yeah, everything’s all right, mate. | 没有 一切顺利 伙计 |
[41:39] | Listen, what if I want to go for a pee up here? | 听着 我在这怎么撒尿? |
[41:42] | I don’t know. Use your imagination. | 我不知道 发挥你的想象力吧 |
[41:45] | Stay off the radio unless you see any old bill, all right? | 别用无线电 除非你看到警察 好吗? |
[41:49] | Yeah, all right. If I see any old bill, I’ll let you know. | 好 没问题 如果我看见警察了 我会通知你的 |
[41:52] | I’ll speak to you in a bit. Over. | 晚点儿再说 完毕 |
[42:02] | Hey Bambas. | 嘿 班巴 |
[42:03] | What’s all this brickwork? | 这些砖砌的是什么? |
[42:06] | I don’t know, it wasn’t on the plans. | 我不知道 图纸上没写 |
[42:09] | Fuck! | 操! |
[42:12] | Terry? Fucking hell! | 泰瑞? 操他妈的! |
[42:15] | Terry! Bambas! | 泰瑞! 班巴! |
[42:17] | Terry, talk to me! | 泰瑞 说话! |
[42:21] | Terry! | 泰瑞! |
[42:22] | Oh fuck.. | 我操·· |
[42:24] | Terry, talk to me! | 泰瑞 跟我说话! |
[42:30] | – Are you all right? – I think so, yeah. | -你还好吗? -我想是的 还好 |
[42:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[42:35] | The floor just caved in. | 地刚刚塌了 |
[42:37] | Bloody hell, Terry. Don’t do that to me. | 该死的 泰瑞 别吓唬我 |
[42:40] | – I thought you was a goner. – Yeah. | -我还以为你小命儿不保了 -没错 |
[42:41] | Give us a light, Dave. | 给我拿盏灯 戴夫 |
[42:45] | What’s down there? | 下面是什么? |
[42:48] | – It’s a pile of skeletons. – You’re joking. | -是一大堆尸骨 -你开玩笑吧 |
[42:51] | Let’s hope they’re not the last gang who tried to take this bank. | 希望他们不是上一帮来抢这个银行的劫匪 |
[43:00] | Latin. Roughly translated: | 拉丁语 大概意思是: |
[43:03] | Lamb of God, forgive us our sins. | 仁慈的上帝 请宽恕我们的罪过 |
[43:05] | – You actually know Latin? – Catholic school. | -你真懂拉丁语? -我上的是天主教学校 |
[43:08] | The Bleeding Heart sisters of eternal misery. | 让修女们一直头疼不已 |
[43:11] | Interesting date. 1665. | 日期挺有意思的 1665年 |
[43:13] | You all know what year that was, don’t you? | 你们都知道那年发生了什么 对吗? |
[43:15] | The last time West Ham won the cup? | 西汉姆联队上次夺冠? |
[43:17] | It was the great plague of London. | 伦敦大瘟疫 |
[43:19] | This must be a burial chamber. | 这里一定是个墓穴 |
[43:22] | A crypt where they dumped the bodies. | 他们抛尸的密室 |
[43:24] | Well, if these poor bastards had the plague, | 那么 如果这些人是得瘟疫死的 |
[43:26] | then they could be infectious. | 他们还可能是有传染性的 |
[43:28] | I don’t think so, Dave. | 我觉得不会 戴夫 |
[43:29] | This crypt goes all the way under the bank. | 这个密室直通银行底下 |
[43:32] | It’ll put us in the vault quicker. | 它给我们弄了条捷径 |
[43:33] | Well, then we’ll gonna do that. | 好 那我们就把它打通 |
[43:53] | Concrete. | 混凝土 |
[43:55] | Floor of the vault. | 保险库的地面 |
[43:58] | Time to get paid for all our work. | 是拿回报的时候了 |
[44:00] | Right. | 对 |
[44:01] | If we hit the restaurant by mistake, we’ll be knee-deep in fried chicken. | 如果我们搞错了凿到那饭馆 就顺便吃点儿炸鸡和薯片 |
[44:05] | I’ll be happy if we don’t hit the sewage. | 砸的不是下水道我就满足了 |
[44:56] | When are you guys going to hit the vault? | 你们这群家伙什么时候能挖到金库啊? |
[44:57] | I’m freezing my tits off up here. Over. | 我在这冻得脚趾头都要掉了 完毕 |
[45:00] | In the army, soldiers would pull on | 打仗的时候 士兵们会自慰 |
[45:02] | their puds to keep their blood flowing. How’s that? | 来保持血液循环 试试这办法怎么样? |
[45:05] | What regiment were you in, the Royal Corps of Wankers? | 你待的是皇家白痴连队吗? |
[45:09] | Over. | 完毕 |
[45:10] | Yes, we welcome new members. Roger, over and out. | 对 我们欢迎新队员 收到 完毕 收线 |
[45:14] | Emergency operator. Which service do you require? | 这里是紧急援助中心 请问您需要什么帮助? |
[45:17] | – The police, please. – Putting you through. | -请帮我接警察局 -正在帮您转接 |
[45:20] | Police here. Can I help you? | 这里是警察局 需要什么帮助吗? |
[45:21] | Yes. I’m a HAM radio operator | 是的 我是汉姆的一个无线电报务员 |
[45:23] | and I think I may be overhearing a robbery in progress. | 我想我可能在无线电里监听到了一个银行抢劫行动 |
[45:40] | We’re in! Dave, get the ladder. | 我们打通了! 戴夫 把梯子拿过来 |
[46:19] | We’re gonna move into the vault after we take a break. | 我们歇会儿再进保险库 |
[46:23] | Later when the fume’s cleared out. | 等尘土散了的 |
[46:25] | You’re having a laugh, ain’t you? Let’s go in now. | 你开玩笑吧? 我们现在就进去 |
[46:27] | Dave. Nothing’s going nowhere. I can hardly breathe in there. | 戴夫 没有东西会长腿跑了 我在那上面几乎不能呼吸 |
[46:31] | – Nightjar, are you there? Over. – Nightjar here, over. | -“更夫” 你在吗? 完毕 -“更夫”在这 完毕 |
[46:36] | We’re in. Over. | 我们进来了 完毕 |
[46:39] | What, in the actual vault? | 什么 真在保险库里? |
[46:40] | Yes, in the actual vault. Over. | 是的 真在保险库里 完毕 |
[46:42] | Great, great. That’s great news. Over. | 太好了 太好了 真是个好消息 完毕 |
[46:46] | We’re taking a break. We’re knackered. | 我们在休息 我们累屁了 |
[46:48] | I need to get some sleep. | 我得睡会儿觉 |
[46:50] | Getting a shut-eye. I want the fumes cleared out. Over. | 小睡一会儿 得让尘土散散 完毕 |
[46:52] | Lucky you. My eyes are like **** stops. Over. | 你倒轻巧了 我的眼睛就像永远不用合上似的 完毕 |
[46:56] | We can smell the money now. Over. | 我们都能闻到钱的味道了 完毕 |
[46:59] | Look, money may be your god, but it ain’t mine, all right? | 听着 那钱可能是你的上帝 但是不是我的 对吧? |
[47:02] | I want a warm bath and a cup of tea. Over. | 我想要的是热水澡加一杯热茶 完毕 |
[47:06] | You’ll get your cup of tea. Just your odd time. | 热茶会有的 再坚持下 |
[47:09] | Lucky you. My eyes are like **** stops. | 你倒轻巧了 我的眼睛就像永远不用合上似的 完毕 |
[47:12] | We can smell the money now. | 我们都能闻到钱的味道了 |
[47:15] | I rang 4 other police stations before you, | 之前我还给另外四个警察局打过电话… |
[47:17] | but nobody took me sriously. | 但是没人把我当回事儿 |
[47:18] | They said it was probably a hoax. | 他们说这很可能是个恶作剧 |
[47:21] | How strong was the signal, Mr. Addey? | 这信号有多强 爱迪先生? |
[47:23] | I’d say they were within a 10 mile radius. | 我看他们得在半径10英里以内 |
[47:25] | There must be a ton of banks in that area. | 在这个范围里的银行数都数不清 |
[47:28] | And when was the last time you picked them up? | 那你最后一听到他们通话是什么时候? |
[47:30] | They’ve been quiet for about an hour. | 他们已经安静了一个小时了 |
[47:33] | What about releasing the tapes to the radio and TV? | 把磁带在广播和电视上播出怎么样? |
[47:35] | Maybe somebody can recognize the voices? | 也许会有人分辨出声音? |
[47:37] | No, no. | 不行 不 |
[47:38] | If they hear themselves, they’ll stop transmitting. | 如果让他们自己听见了 他们就会停止使用无线电了 |
[47:41] | No, we should keep listening. | 不能那样 我们得继续监听 |
[47:42] | Maybe they’ll reveal where they are. | 也许他们会暴露他们在哪 |
[47:45] | Alfie, you stay here with Mr. Addey. I am going back to the station. | 艾尔费 你在这和奥迪先生一起 我先回局里 |
[47:47] | You call me if you hear anything. | 如果听到什么给我打电话 |
[48:51] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[48:56] | You scared the piss out of me. | 你差点儿吓得我尿裤子 |
[49:01] | – What are you doing here? – I couldn’t sleep. | -你干嘛呢? -我睡不着 |
[49:06] | Yeah, I’m a bit tingly myself.. | 对 我有点儿太紧张了… |
[49:09] | I just had to come and have a look. Our future is in those boxes. | 我只是必须得过来看看 我们的将来就在这些盒子里了 |
[49:17] | So, what are you going to do with your share? | 那么 你打算怎么花你那份儿? |
[49:21] | Vanish. Martine Love will cease to exist. | 人间蒸发 马丁娜·洛夫将不复存在 |
[49:28] | Why, do you think if you vanish you’ll become someone else? | 为什么 你以为你蒸发了就变成另一个人了? |
[49:31] | At least no one will know who I was. | 至少不会有人知道我的过去 |
[49:35] | Why did you pick Kevin and me? You could have found better thieves. | 为什么选凯文和我? 你本可以找更厉害的贼 |
[49:41] | For old times’ sake. | 看在过去的份儿上 |
[49:45] | Must be old times you spent with Kevin, | 肯定是为了你和凯文的旧情 |
[49:47] | not me. | 跟我没关系 |
[49:49] | Kevin has it in his mind that we had this passionate affair. | 凯文一直觉得我和他有过一段激情岁月 |
[49:53] | The truth is, it came down | 事实上 我们只是 |
[49:54] | to 4 chinese meals and a roll in the hay. | 吃过四次中国菜 上过一次床而已 |
[49:59] | And that was a long time ago. | 而且那是很久之前的事了 |
[50:44] | All right, | 好吧 |
[50:45] | let’s make some money. | 让我们开始赚钱吧 |
[51:06] | Look at this! | 看看这个! |
[51:09] | Look at all this cash. | 看看这些现金 |
[51:12] | Fantastic! | 太棒了! |
[51:13] | Guys? Gold bars. | 伙计们? 金条 |
[51:15] | Diamonds. Diamonds! | 钻石 钻石! |
[51:27] | Guys, what’s going on? | 伙计们 进行到哪了? |
[51:30] | How would your wife fancy a tiara? | 你老婆是不是喜欢首饰? |
[51:33] | Too bloody right. | 说的太对了 |
[51:37] | Get the gas. The gas. | 拿着那些钱 那些现金 |
[51:38] | Look at it. Hold it. | 看看 快拿着它 |
[51:40] | – Emerald. – It’s like winning the lottery. | -翡翠 -真像中了彩票 |
[51:56] | Dave. Give us a hand with this one. | 戴夫 帮我弄弄这个 |
[52:01] | – What’s so special about this box? – It’s my lucky number. | -这盒子有什么特别的? -是我的幸运数字 |
[52:10] | All yours, me lovely. | 都是你的了 我的可人儿 |
[52:12] | – There you are. – Cheers. | -交给你啦 -谢谢 |
[52:37] | Holy shit. You know who that is? | 该死的 你知道这是谁吗? |
[52:40] | It’s Princess Margaret. | 这是玛格丽特公主 |
[52:42] | Terry, anything for the widows and auctions funds? | 泰瑞 有没有什么捐给寡妇拍卖基金的? |
[52:46] | – Will that do? – God bless you, you’re very generous. | -这些够了吗? -上帝保佑你 你真是太慷慨了 |
[52:50] | Look, we have to have some sort of system. | 听着 我们得分清主次 |
[52:52] | You don’t know what you are throwing or what you are keeping. | 你们不知道什么能拿什么不能拿 |
[52:54] | Yeah, but we know what money looks like. | 是的 但是我们知道钱长什么样儿 |
[52:56] | We’re not throwing that away, are we? | 我们不会把这些丢下 对吧? |
[53:06] | How long does it take to rob a bank? | 抢个银行到底需要多久? |
[53:11] | We’re just about to get this job done, okay? | 我们马上就要完活了 好吗? |
[53:14] | More cash. | 更多的现金 |
[53:16] | Have a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[53:33] | No, nothing. | 不 没有 |
[53:36] | Still nothing. | 还是什么也没有 |
[53:37] | Sergeant, what we need is something | 局长 我们需要做的是 |
[53:38] | that will motivate the robbers to go on air, | 打草惊蛇让那些劫匪使用无线电 |
[53:40] | – give away their location. – Right.. | -好找出他们在哪 -说的对 |
[53:44] | Bait to lure the fish. | 等着鱼上钩吧 |
[53:49] | No, they are not there, not transmitting. | 不 他们没在那 他们没有联络 |
[53:51] | They are not there, sir. | 长官 他们没在那 |
[53:53] | Move to the next bank, unit #2. | 到下个银行去 2号车 |
[54:05] | We still get nothing, Sarge. | 目前为止没有任何进展 长官 |
[54:08] | Ok, unit #2, move to the next location. | 好吧 2号车 到下个地方去 |
[54:13] | My God, the stuff that some people collect… | 天呐 有人收藏的… |
[54:17] | What have you got there, Terry? | 你找到了什么 泰瑞? |
[54:19] | ’47? | 47年 |
[54:21] | Sounds like a good year to me. | 听起来是个不错的年份 |
[54:25] | Will you pass it round? | 快递过来 |
[54:27] | Come on, Terry. Give us some. | 来吧 泰瑞 给我们也弄一瓶 |
[54:30] | Got it. | 很好 |
[54:41] | Catch! | 接好了! |
[54:42] | Oi! Yeah… | 哦!耶 |
[54:44] | Here, Major. | 给 上校 |
[54:45] | Get it down. | 等等 |
[54:46] | Listen fellows, they are onto you. | 听着 伙计们 条子们来了 |
[54:48] | – Listen, they’re onto you. – Fuck. | -听清楚了 他们过来了 -靠 |
[54:50] | Coppers are on your doorstep. | 条子就在门口 |
[54:58] | Speak to me, Nightjar. | 你说什么 更夫 |
[55:00] | Coppers are on your doorstep. | 条子就在门口 |
[55:01] | Listen. Hang on, hang on… they’re not going in, | 听着 冷静冷静 他们不会进来的 |
[55:03] | but they are not going away. Wait, wait. | 可他们也没打算走 等等 等等 |
[55:06] | Sergeant, we just heard the thieves’ lookout | 警官 我们刚听到他们通风报信了 |
[55:08] | say that there are police outside the bank right now. | 他们说银行外面现在有警察 |
[55:11] | – Which bank? – I haven’t got a clue. | -哪家银行? -我还不清楚 |
[55:13] | We’ve got patrols outside half the banks in the West End. | 伦敦西区一半以上的银行 外面都有我们的巡逻队 |
[55:15] | Keep listening, we need to pinpoint exactly where they are. | 仔细听着 我们要知道他们确切的位置 |
[55:20] | Wait. Hang on. | 等等 先别动 |
[55:26] | Guys, a black car just pulled up with some bloke. | 伙计们 过来一辆黑色轿车 里面下来一个人 |
[55:30] | He’s going up to the front door with the cops. | 他打算跟条子一起去前门 |
[55:36] | Gyus, he is unlocking the front door. | 伙计们 他在用钥匙开门 |
[55:39] | They are going in. Shit! Over. | 他们要进去了 靠! 完毕 |
[55:44] | Oh no. Shit. | 哦 不 他妈的 |
[55:48] | – Where is the vault? – Downstairs. | -金库在哪? -楼下 |
[55:56] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[56:19] | Looks fine. | 好像没事 |
[56:21] | – Are you sure everything is all right? – Yes, yes, it is. | -你确定一切正常吧? -是的是的 一切正常 |
[56:24] | – I want to look inside. – Tell the timelock. | -我想去里面看看 -去跟打卡机说 |
[56:26] | Can’t be opened until tomorrow morning. | 明早才能开 |
[56:31] | Well, it isn’t my bank that’s being robbed. | 好吧 反正抢的也不是我的银行 |
[56:38] | Sorry for calling you on a Sunday morning, sir. | 抱歉星期天早上还来打扰你 长官 |
[56:41] | – Not a problem… – Thank you. | -没什么 -谢谢 |
[56:46] | Fellows, I think they are going away. | 伙计们 看来他们准备走了 |
[56:56] | They are gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[57:06] | We should get out of here. They could be coming back. | 我们得离开这 他们可能还会回来 |
[57:08] | Yeah, right. We need to let Eddie know. | 对 没错 我们得让艾迪知道 |
[57:11] | Nightjar? | 更夫? |
[57:15] | Nightjar? | 更夫? |
[57:17] | No! | 不! |
[57:19] | Fuck! | 该死! |
[57:21] | Shit. Fuck. | 操 真该死 |
[57:23] | Shit. Shit. | 去他妈的 |
[57:26] | Are you there, Nightjar? | 你在么 更夫? |
[57:29] | The ambulance reports it’s outside the Lloyd’s bank on Baker Street. | 现在救护车在贝克街的劳埃银行外面 |
[57:33] | Nightjar, can you hear me? | 更夫 你能听见我说话么? |
[57:37] | You got asleep, Nightjar? | 你是不是睡着了 更夫? |
[57:41] | Fucking hell… | 该死… |
[57:49] | Nightjar, are you there? | 更夫 你在不在? |
[57:50] | Look, if he’s not picking up, something is wrong. | 看 他老是不回答 肯定出事了 |
[57:53] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[57:54] | So, grab all the cash and the jewels | 所以 把所有的首饰和珠宝都拿走 |
[57:56] | and get the fuck out of here. | 然后他妈的离开这 |
[57:57] | What about our gear? | 我们这些工具怎么处理? |
[57:58] | We cant leave anything that might incriminate us. | 我们不能把这些东西留在这 会把条子引来的 |
[57:59] | We come back for it if we can. | 如果有机会我们以后再回来处理 |
[58:00] | What about all the other boxes? | 剩下那些保险箱呢? |
[58:02] | Doesn’t matter, Dave. Put everything in a bag and lets go! | 别管那些 戴夫 把东西都装到袋子里然后我们走! |
[58:04] | All right, let’s move it. Come on! | 好吧 我们走 快! |
[58:10] | – There’s nothing here, Sarge. – Are you sure? | -没有动静 长官 -你确定? |
[58:13] | There’s no mention of the ambulance. | 他们根本就没提到什么救护车 |
[58:15] | Nothing. Move on, vehicle #2. | 没事了 走吧 2号车 |
[58:31] | – Let’s go! – Finally. | -我们走! -总算搞定了 |
[58:32] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[58:36] | The van is leaving. We will follow them. Over. | 那辆货车开走了 我们会跟着它的 完毕 |
[58:38] | Stop them as soon as possible. | 快拦下他们 |
[58:52] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[58:54] | – What have I done, guv’nor? – Open the back door, come on. | -我干了什么 长官? -把后门打开 快 |
[58:58] | Some fella paid me 50 quid to pick up his van | 有人给了我50镑让我把这车开走 |
[59:00] | and drop it at Heathrow airport. | 然后停到希思罗机场去 |
[59:04] | Jesus Christ… | 上帝… |
[59:08] | – Wher’s the van? – Change of plan. | -车在哪? -计划变了 |
[59:10] | For cautionary measure. | 以防万一 |
[59:12] | I’ve organised alternative transport. | 我安排了另一条路线 |
[59:14] | – Why? – None of us have met your boyfriend. | -为什么? -我们中没有一个人见过你的那位朋友 |
[59:17] | He’s all go to include you on the back of the job. | 他很可能把我们都给卖了 包括你 |
[59:20] | Could’ve set us up. | 那我们就完了 |
[59:27] | We bloody well pulled it off. | 我简直热血沸腾 |
[59:28] | Done with military precision, hey, major? | 你可得好好算下这笔钱了 嘿 上校? |
[59:30] | Now that I am fiscally secure, | 既然我是财务总监 |
[59:32] | I think I’ll promote myself to “Colonel”. | 我决定升自己做”上将” |
[59:35] | You know what I am going to do? | 你知道我有什么打算么? |
[59:37] | I’m going to buy my mom a new house. Something with a garden. | 我打算给我妈买一栋新房子 那种带花园的 |
[59:39] | I thought you would be off to Kopenhagen, Dave? | 我觉得你可能会去哥本哈根 戴夫? |
[59:41] | – Why would I go to Kopenhagen? – Heavy cock, sure hunt. | -我为什么要去哥本哈根? -所谓狗改不了吃屎 |
[59:46] | You know what I’ll do? I’ll chop off one more | 我猜我打算干吗? 如果我再多开一个保险箱 |
[59:48] | and then I got one like your little pinkey. | 就可以看到你的小弟弟在里面 |
[1:00:17] | How did you find this place then, Terry? | 你是怎么找到这么个地方的 泰瑞? |
[1:00:20] | A bloke and I used to run a… | 我认识的一个朋友 |
[1:00:21] | chop shop here. | 在这里”揽活” |
[1:00:22] | He’s in the nick now. | 他现在在牢里 |
[1:00:24] | How could you lose control of the operation? | 你怎么可以失去控制权? |
[1:00:27] | I thought you were on top of this thing. | 我以为你都搞定了 |
[1:00:29] | Sir, it worked. | 长官 一切都按计划进行 |
[1:00:30] | They did the job. They robbed the vault. | 是他们干的 他们抢劫了金库 |
[1:00:32] | And we have no idea where the fuck they are. | 我们却不知道他们他妈的在哪 |
[1:00:35] | You know, an ugly thought has just occured. | 你知道么 我刚刚有种不好的预感 |
[1:00:38] | Lots of money in that vault, juwelry, bonds. | 那个金库里全是钞票 珠宝 债券 |
[1:00:40] | You and your sweetie haven’t cooked up something between you, I hope. | 我希望你跟你亲爱的没有对我说假话 |
[1:00:43] | – You think I’d betray you? – There are precedence. | -难道你觉得我会出卖你? -这可说不准 |
[1:00:45] | Two of our former colleagues now live in bloody Moscow. | 我以前的两个同事 现在就在该死的莫斯科 |
[1:00:48] | Let’s hope they don’t have another bidder. | 希望别再节外生枝了 |
[1:00:50] | She won’t cross us. She knows what we’re capable of. | 她不会出卖我们的 她知道出卖我们会有什么下场 |
[1:00:52] | How does she even know who the hell we are? | 她怎么会知道我们他妈的是些什么人? |
[1:00:55] | I’m sure she will contact me when she comes to her senses. | 我相信她一定会联系我们 如果她有点头脑的话 |
[1:00:58] | Going anywhere else would be a death sentence. | 否则就相当于自寻死路 |
[1:01:01] | You better hope she does, Everett. | 你最好祈祷她会这么想 艾福特 |
[1:01:04] | Or it may be yours. | 不然自寻死路的恐怕就是你了 |
[1:01:16] | Here you go, Bambas. That’s your lot. | 班巴 给你 这份是你的 |
[1:01:21] | “Never washed after our magic moment. Snowflake.” | “激情过后不要急于冲凉 小雪花” |
[1:01:31] | Hey, Dave. Look at this. | 嘿 戴夫 看这个 |
[1:01:36] | I’ve seen this bloke on the TV. The old perv. | 我在电视上见过这家伙 这个老变态 |
[1:01:40] | I have seen this face before. He’s an M.P.. | 我以前也见过他 他是个国会议员 |
[1:01:44] | Lord… whatshisname, you know. Always wears those poncey bow ties. | 上帝…你知道他叫什么吗 老是带着那些白痴领结 |
[1:01:47] | Well, on that picture he’s not. | 嗯 不过那张照片上就没带领结 |
[1:01:50] | I believe this is one of your old movies, Dave. | 我相信这可能是你以前的作品 戴夫 |
[1:01:52] | Piss off, Kev. | 少来 凯文 |
[1:01:54] | Timely suggestion. | 是时候提个建议了 |
[1:01:56] | I believe I’ll take my share and be on my way, | 我觉得我应该拿着属于我的那份 |
[1:02:00] | before the bank opens in the morning | 在银行早上开门前离开 |
[1:02:02] | and the shit hits the proverbial fan. | 然后就让条子们忙活去吧 |
[1:02:03] | I’m with you, Guy. | 算我一个 盖尔 |
[1:02:04] | I don’t have to remind you: | 别说我没提醒你 |
[1:02:05] | Keep a low profile. No buying Aston Martins, Bambas. | 低调行事 别买跑车 班巴 |
[1:02:09] | The only thing I’m buying is a one-way ticket back to Cyprus. | 我只会买一张回塞浦路斯的单程票 |
[1:02:12] | – I’m never coming back. – We should have a reunion. | -然后再也不会回来 -我们应该再聚一次 |
[1:02:15] | – 20 years, the Savoy Grill. – Yeah, right, maybe for you, Guy. | -20年后 在索威烤肉店 -嗯 不错 哥们 为了你 |
[1:02:20] | I still wouldn’t let us lot in. | 保持联络 |
[1:02:23] | – Bambas. – Goodbye my friend. | -班巴 -再见了 伙计们 |
[1:02:25] | Take care of yourself, mate. | 好好照顾自己 哥们 |
[1:02:27] | Major. | 上校 |
[1:02:33] | Be lucky. | 好运 |
[1:02:35] | Bambas. | 班巴 |
[1:02:37] | Goodbye, old chap. | 再见 老朋友 |
[1:02:46] | Okay, what’s going on? You two have been staring | 好吧 发生了什么? 你们俩离开银行后就 |
[1:02:48] | daggers at each other since we left the bank | 一直不对劲 |
[1:02:50] | What is it? Lover’s tiff? | 怎么回事? 情侣吵架? |
[1:02:59] | I think Martine has got something to tell us. | 我觉得玛蒂有什么事瞒着我们 |
[1:03:07] | Hang on, pal. That’s Princess Margaret. | 等等 伙计们 那是玛格丽特公主 |
[1:03:09] | Fuck me… | 天呐 |
[1:03:15] | Where do these come from? | 这些是从哪来的? |
[1:03:16] | You knew the exact box this stuff was in, Martine. | 你知道这个保险箱里装的是什么 玛蒂 |
[1:03:19] | You’d better come clean and tell us what this is really about. | 你最好过来跟我们解释下 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:03:25] | About a month ago | 大概一个月前 |
[1:03:26] | I got busted at Heathrow on a drug charge. | 我在希思罗被逮住了 因为一项毒品交易的指控 |
[1:03:29] | This guy I know said he would fix it to keep me out of jail, | 这时有个人来跟我说 他会帮我搞定一切于是他帮我逃了出来 |
[1:03:32] | if I do him a favour. | 代价是让我帮他一个小忙 |
[1:03:35] | He knew I knew some villains. | 他知道我认识一些混混 |
[1:03:36] | He wanted to set up a robbery to get these. | 他想靠抢劫来发财 |
[1:03:40] | Fucking hell! | 去他妈的! |
[1:03:41] | That would be the bloke you met in the Player’s Club. | 就是你在运动员俱乐部碰到的那个人? |
[1:03:44] | Same guy you said was trying to pick you up in the club, right? | 就是你说想泡你的那个家伙 是吧? |
[1:03:47] | – Yeah. – Well, so who is he? | -没错 -嗯 那他到底是什么人? |
[1:03:49] | He’s a guy I met at the Sombrero Club. | 我们是在松布列罗俱乐部认识的 |
[1:03:51] | He works for some shady outfit in White Hall. | 他替白厅的某些地下组织做事 |
[1:03:54] | – Oh no, no. You mean MI fucking 5? – Or 6? | -哦 不 你该不是在说该死的军情五处? -或者6处? |
[1:03:57] | We could get seriously nicked here, Martine! | 我们很可能陷入大麻烦了 玛蒂 |
[1:04:00] | No, we couldn’t. | 没 不会有事的 |
[1:04:01] | All Tim wants is the contents of box 118. | 提姆只想要118号箱子里的东西 |
[1:04:03] | The deal with him is, we get to keep everything else. | 协议是我们可以留下剩下的东西 |
[1:04:07] | And you believe that? | 你居然相信这个? |
[1:04:09] | You put your trust in some prick we’ve never even met. | 你居然相信这些我们连见都没见过的家伙 |
[1:04:12] | You lied to us, Martine! | 你骗了我们 玛蒂! |
[1:04:13] | We were sitting ducks right from ther start. | 我们从一开始就被蒙在鼓里 |
[1:04:15] | Thank you very much. | 真是非常感谢你 |
[1:04:16] | You think it’s a coincidence that you get busted for drugs | 你觉得你被指控贩毒并被捕只是一个巧合么 |
[1:04:19] | and your Tim just happens to have a plan to rob a bank? | 还有那个什么提姆 碰巧有个抢劫银行的计划? |
[1:04:22] | This can work out. | 不是这样 |
[1:04:23] | We give him the photos and everything else in that box | 我们只要给了他照片 还有那个保险箱里的其它东西 |
[1:04:26] | and we get to keep the rest and we’re free and clear. | 就可以留下剩下的 然后恢复清白自由之身了 |
[1:04:28] | These people are regular cozzers, Martine. | 这些人一般都不是什么好警察 玛蒂 |
[1:04:30] | They are above that. | 我觉得比那更糟 |
[1:04:31] | They do things coppers can’t. | 他们比条子狠多了 |
[1:04:32] | They think we’ve seen these photos, we’re expendable as dog shit. | 他们肯定认为我们看过这照片了 我们已经没有利用价值了 |
[1:04:36] | You know what? | 你知道么? |
[1:04:38] | I’ve seen our shots and I don’t know… | 我明白我们现在的处境了 我不知道 |
[1:04:39] | we’re either dog shit or about to beat dog shit. | 如果不想坐以待毙 我们就要反击 |
[1:04:42] | I’m out of here. | 我得走了 |
[1:04:44] | I’m not waiting for a load of spooks and coppers to come cracking my head. | 我可不打算在这里 等着条子来抓 |
[1:04:48] | I’m splitting like Guy and Bambas. | 我要跟班巴一样尽快离开这 |
[1:04:49] | It would be better if we stuck together, Dave. | 我们一起行动比较好 戴夫 |
[1:04:51] | And why, tell me? | 为什么 说说看? |
[1:04:51] | ’cause we’ve been so truthful with each other so far? | 难道是我们互相之间已经建立了某种信任? |
[1:04:55] | – Dave, come on… – No, I’m going home, Kev. See my mom. | -戴夫 别这样 -凯文 我得回家了 去看我妈妈 |
[1:04:59] | And then I’m going far away, as far as I can get away from you. | 然后远走高飞 离你们越远越好 |
[1:05:07] | We’d better get out of here, too. In case Guy and Bambas get picked up. | 我们最好也离开这 万一班巴他们被逮住了 |
[1:05:11] | Let’s split the lot of this. | 我们分一下这些 |
[1:05:13] | There may be someone else in this shit to cause us some more grief. | 恐怕还有人不会放过我们 |
[1:05:21] | – One of those, mate. – Here you go. | -来一张 伙计 -给 |
[1:05:24] | – Keep the change. – Thanks. | -不用找了 -谢谢 |
[1:05:34] | – They overheard our radio chat. – Fuckin’ hell… | -有人监听到我们的对话了 -真该死! |
[1:05:41] | “Police last night were trying to home in on a 300.000 bank raid.” | “警察昨晚发现一家银行被劫30万” |
[1:05:45] | They still don’t know what bank it was. | 他们还不知道具体是哪家银行 |
[1:05:47] | – 300 grand? – It’s a bit more than that… | -30万? -我觉得不止这么点… |
[1:05:49] | More like 3 million. | 差不多有三百万 |
[1:06:24] | – Hello? – Martine Love. | -喂? -马丁娜·洛夫 |
[1:06:26] | Thank God. Put us through and then run a trace. | 感谢上帝 快告诉我们点消息 |
[1:06:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:06:31] | What happened? Where the hell are you? | 发生了什么? 你到底在哪? |
[1:06:33] | London. | 伦敦 |
[1:06:33] | I know, of course. I mean, where? | 这我当然知道 我的意思是 在伦敦哪? |
[1:06:35] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[1:06:36] | Martine, we have to meet. | 玛蒂 我们得见一面 |
[1:06:37] | I agree. Why don’t you come over to my place? | 我没意见 不如你来我这吧? |
[1:06:40] | I’ll make you a cocktail, | 我会给你准备鸡尾酒 |
[1:06:41] | and we’ll have a roll in the hay for old times’ sake. | 然后我们就像以前一样 亲热一番 |
[1:06:44] | Oh, right. You would have been there, haven’t you? | 哦 很好 你在那 是吧? |
[1:06:47] | Probably have your men keeping lookout for me now. | 你的人很可能已经在追查我了 |
[1:06:50] | You’re not in a position to play games, Martine. | 你现在没资格说这些 玛蒂 |
[1:06:52] | No threats please, Tim. | 别威胁我 提姆 |
[1:06:55] | Why didn’t you tell me what it was I was set up to get you? | 为什么你之前没告诉我 帮你会是这种结果? |
[1:06:58] | For your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[1:06:59] | I care about your safety, Martine. | 我很担心你的安危 玛蒂 |
[1:07:01] | Right. | 是么 |
[1:07:04] | I suppose I give you what you want and we go our separate ways. | 我以为我给了你想要的 然后我们就可以各走各的路了 |
[1:07:07] | That’s what I promised. | 我是这么说的 |
[1:07:09] | Ok, today. Tottenham Court Road 2. | 好吧 今天托特纳街2号 |
[1:07:12] | Northern isle, northbound platform. 10:30 sharp. | 北岛 北界月台 10:30整 |
[1:07:15] | Tottenham Court Road, 10:30. Good. | 托特纳街 10:30 没问题 |
[1:07:18] | “London vaults checked after radio HAM tunes in to a crime.” | “电台无意收听到犯罪计划 全伦敦金库例行检查” |
[1:07:23] | Christ, what a fiasco! | 上帝 真够失败的! |
[1:07:26] | And now the particular bank has been identified, | 现在他们知道是哪家银行了 |
[1:07:28] | the story will be all over the news. | 到时候就会消息满天飞 |
[1:07:30] | We’ve heard it already is. | 现在已经是这样了 |
[1:07:34] | If we don’t get onto the case quickly | 如果我们不尽快搞定这个案子 |
[1:07:36] | the police will have nabbed these robbers, | 警察就会抓住那些抢劫犯了 |
[1:07:37] | and God knows what will happen to our photographs. | 到时候那些照片就会公之于众 |
[1:07:40] | Philip, get over to the bank. | 菲利普 去银行 |
[1:07:42] | Take control of the situation. | 去控制一下事态的发展 |
[1:07:45] | Gentlemen. I’ve just had a conversation with one Martine Love. | 绅士们 我刚刚跟马丁娜·洛夫通了话 |
[1:07:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[1:07:51] | Call was traced to a public phone box on Miller’s Court. | 电话显示是在米勒广场 的一个公用电话亭 |
[1:07:54] | Good news is, she’s arranged a meet. | 好消息是 她打算跟我见面 |
[1:07:56] | That is good news. | 的确是个好消息 |
[1:07:57] | – I’ll be better off going alone. – Yeah. | -我一个人去比较好 -是的 |
[1:08:00] | Tim has agreed to meet. | 提姆同意见面 |
[1:08:03] | It’s all over the news. They found the location of the bank. | 到处都是关于抢劫的消息 他们找到那家银行了 |
[1:08:07] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[1:08:14] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[1:08:17] | I’m sorry, ma’am, you can’t go in. | 不好意思 女士 你不能进去 |
[1:08:19] | There’s been a robbery. | 这里发生了一起劫案 |
[1:08:20] | We know there’s been a robbery, that’s why we’re all here. | 我们当然知道 不然我们干嘛来这 |
[1:08:36] | Everybody that works here. I need everybody. Speak to him. | 这里的每个员工 每一个 去他那做笔录 |
[1:08:39] | Gerald? | 杰拉德? |
[1:08:41] | You work in robbery now then? | 你在管这个案子? |
[1:08:44] | You’re a long way off your patch. | 你很久没管过这种案子了 |
[1:08:45] | Regional crime squad now. | 我现在在地区犯罪小组 |
[1:08:47] | Just went by to see what all the fuss is about. | 我只是过来看看情况如何 |
[1:08:49] | Pretty cheeky, that radio bit. | 意外监听到劫案 很不错么 |
[1:08:52] | These walkie-talkie robbers certainly caught your lot on the hop. | 那些劫犯用对讲机联络的时候 肯定没想到已经被你发现了 |
[1:08:55] | Makes us all look stupid. | 这让我们看起来很没用 |
[1:08:57] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 这个… |
[1:08:58] | You’re pretty chummy with all the villains around town. | 你跟城里的混混关系不错啊 |
[1:09:01] | You got any idea who could have done this? | 有没有想到是谁干的? |
[1:09:03] | None of my informers. | 不可能是我的线人干的 |
[1:09:07] | We have been waiting here quite some time, | 我们在这等了有一阵了 |
[1:09:09] | and so far you people have told us absolutely nothing. | 而到现在为止你的人没能提供任何消息 |
[1:09:11] | If you would like to give us an itemized list | 如果不介意的话 去列个失窃物品的清单 |
[1:09:13] | of the content of your boxes, we may be able to ascertain… | 我们到时候好确认 |
[1:09:15] | – Are you mad? – …what’s missing. | 你疯了么? |
[1:09:17] | The whole point in having a safe deposit box | 你到底知不知道保险箱是用来干吗的 |
[1:09:19] | is so that people like you don’t know what’s in it! | 就是为了像你这样的人不知道里面有什么! |
[1:09:23] | I want to speak to a Roy Given. | 我想跟罗伊·盖文谈谈 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[1:09:27] | This robbery is now a matter of national security. | 这起抢劫案涉及到国家机密 |
[1:09:29] | I want everybody out. | 我希望所有人都出去 |
[1:09:31] | This is a police investigation. | 现在是警方的例行调查 |
[1:09:32] | Not anymore. Call your superiors. | 我不想跟你废话 让你的上司来 |
[1:09:37] | Who the bloody hell does he think he is? | 他他妈的以为他是谁啊? |
[1:09:39] | Spooks. MI-5 or 6, I can never tell the difference. | 特工 MI-5或6 我老是分不清 |
[1:09:43] | They all got the same tailor | 他们看上去都差不多 |
[1:09:45] | and they all went to the same bloody school. | 而且都是从一样的学校毕业 |
[1:09:47] | Let’s get some copies of the… | 我们去弄几个他们用对讲机 |
[1:09:49] | walkie-talkie tapes out to the news boys. | 对话内容的备份磁带 |
[1:09:51] | Maybe the public can help identify the villains. | 也许有人可以帮忙找到嫌犯 |
[1:09:55] | So tell me… Which of the boxes were ransacked? | 告诉我 哪些保险箱被洗劫了? |
[1:09:59] | The lot. 100s through to 400s. | 很多 大概四分之一 |
[1:10:05] | Oh, we’re in a crapper, Jerry. Both of us. | 哦 我们有麻烦了 杰瑞 你和我 |
[1:10:08] | Both? Now, why is it my problem? | 我们? 为什么把我也卷进去了? |
[1:10:10] | Accounts have to be balanced records kept. | 我们的账一直都做得很漂亮 |
[1:10:13] | And I wouldn’t likely keep the books around here, now would I? | 我一般不把它带在身边 所以? |
[1:10:16] | Spell it out, Lew. Be more specific. | 接着说 卢 具体点 |
[1:10:20] | I have a ledger, | 我有一个备份的账本 |
[1:10:22] | a record of every payment | 上面有每项支出的记录 |
[1:10:24] | I’ve ever made to you and your colleagues. | 甚至包括每次给你们的好处也写在上面 |
[1:10:26] | It was in my safety deposit box, | 我把它放在保险箱里了 |
[1:10:28] | and I think we can safely assume… | 我以为那再安全不过了 |
[1:10:30] | it’s now in the possession of the robbers. | 而它现在却落到那些劫匪的手里 |
[1:10:32] | Jesus wept. | 上帝 |
[1:10:34] | And I think you’ll agree | 我想你应该会同意 |
[1:10:35] | we have to find those villains before your honest colleagues do. | 在你的同事们逮到他们之前就抓住他们 |
[1:10:38] | For fuck’s sake. | 真他妈该死 |
[1:10:47] | Who is this? | 谁? |
[1:10:48] | Lew Vogel. | 卢·伍格 |
[1:10:50] | Hold on. Get up. | 等会 起来 |
[1:10:52] | Come on, wake up. | 快点 醒醒 |
[1:10:56] | What do you want, Lew? | 你想要干嘛 卢? |
[1:10:59] | I’m afraid I’ve got some potentially bad news for you, Michael. | 我恐怕要告诉你个坏消息 迈克 |
[1:11:02] | Your safety deposit box at the Baker Street bank… | 你存东西的那家贝克街的银行被抢了 |
[1:11:06] | what’s its number? | 你的是保险箱是几号? |
[1:11:08] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问? |
[1:11:09] | Well, because some thieves broke into the bank vault and robbed it. | 好吧 因为有人洗劫了银行金库 |
[1:11:13] | So if your box is in the 100 to 400 numbers, | 如果你的保险箱在被劫之列 |
[1:11:15] | I’m afraid all your stuff will be gone. | 恐怕你和你的兄弟们都会没命 |
[1:11:17] | Mine too, unhappily. | 很可能连我也会没命 |
[1:11:18] | What? How can this happen in London? | 什么? 伦敦怎么可能会发生这种事? |
[1:11:20] | Well, I promise you it has happened. | 好吧 但它确实发生了 |
[1:11:22] | I promise you these thieves will be found and dealt with. | 我答应你这些劫匪一旦被发现就会被干掉 |
[1:11:25] | You can rely on it. I’ll keep you informed. | 你可以相信我 我会跟你保持联系 |
[1:11:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:36] | No-one touches me, follows me or Martine takes your stuff… | 你最好保证没人跟踪我 不然玛蒂就会带着你的东西… |
[1:12:38] | right to Fleet Street, understood? | 远走高飞 听清楚了? |
[1:12:47] | You want box 118, Tim. | 你要的是118号保险箱 提姆 |
[1:12:49] | You have no idea of the danger you and your chums are in, do you? | 你还不知道你现在的处境有多危险 对吧? |
[1:12:52] | Is that right? And what would that be? | 是么? 能有多危险? |
[1:12:54] | You’ve opened Pandora’s box, you dumb prick, that’s why. | 你已经打开了潘多拉的魔盒 你个白痴 这就是原因 |
[1:12:57] | I know what’s at stake. | 我知道谁处境比较危险 |
[1:12:59] | And I know how expendable we are. | 而且我也知道我们有足够的时间 |
[1:13:01] | Some change in the deal. | 计划有变 |
[1:13:02] | – Oh, is that right? – Yeah… | -哦 这可不行? -没错 |
[1:13:04] | You’ll get all your nasty pictures, but here’s the twist: | 我可以给你那些肮脏的照片 作为交换 |
[1:13:08] | We’ll get indemnity, fresh passports, safe passage out of the country. | 我们需要一些保障 新的护照以及出境通行证 |
[1:13:11] | For the whole team. | 所有人都要 |
[1:13:13] | And an officially signed document | 还要有一份官方文件 |
[1:13:15] | guaranteeing we won’t be prosecuted and we won’t be pursued. | 保证我们不会被起诉 或是追捕 |
[1:13:17] | You can’t be serious? | 你在开玩笑么? |
[1:13:19] | You can bet your bollocks I’m serious. | 我很认真 希望你也认真点 |
[1:13:21] | I want it signed and delivered by a public figure | 我希望这些都由权威机构 |
[1:13:24] | of substantial authority. | 签署和发放 |
[1:13:26] | How about the Prime Minister? | 让总理来签怎么样? |
[1:13:27] | Yeah, he’ll do, if you can drag him off his yacht. | 嗯 他会签的 如果你对他的权利造成了威胁的话 |
[1:13:30] | You mess with us, Tim… | 你打乱了我们的计划 提姆… |
[1:13:33] | We can drip-feed pictures like this to the press. | 我们可以把这些淫秽的照片发给媒体 |
[1:13:41] | We’ve got a stack of ’em. | 我们有一大摞呢 |
[1:13:44] | Oh, do you? | 哦 是么? |
[1:13:48] | You’ve got until 4pm to confirm that we have a deal. | 四点之前给我们答复 |
[1:13:51] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会跟你保持联络 |
[1:13:58] | Some photographs. | 一部分照片 |
[1:14:00] | Well done, Tim! | 干得好 提姆! |
[1:14:15] | Do you have any more? | 就这些? |
[1:14:16] | Apparently there is a whole rose gallery stored in one of those boxes. | 显然 那个保险箱里还有很多这样的照片 |
[1:14:27] | If Lord Drysdale is up to his usual hanky-panky, | 如果德拉斯亲王坚持这样奇怪的私生活方式 |
[1:14:30] | that’s his problem. | 恐怕那就是他自己的问题了 |
[1:14:32] | This operation is about recovering the photos from Michael X. | 我们的任务是把 迈克·X的这些照片都给毁了 |
[1:14:35] | Might it not be prudent to get the committee | 现在去让国会通过”D公告” |
[1:14:38] | to consider issuing a “D notice”? | 是不是有点操之过急? |
[1:14:41] | To protect everyone potentially | 为了保护大家的利益 |
[1:14:42] | embarrassed by this criminal activity. | 这真是个棘手的案子 |
[1:14:45] | …Which we instigated. | 我们正在查的这个 |
[1:14:50] | Very nice. Very nice indeed. | 很好 的确很不错 |
[1:14:55] | When I came out there were a couple of lads taking some photos. | 我出来的时候 看到有几个家伙在那照相 |
[1:14:59] | Buddies of him. | 就是他们 |
[1:15:01] | He was standing right outside the bank just a few days before it was robbed. | 他就在银行外面 在银行被劫的几天之前 |
[1:15:05] | I thought at the time he looked a bit shifty. | 我那时就觉得他有点贼眉鼠眼 |
[1:15:12] | Christ, is that thing real? | 天呐 这不会是真的吧? |
[1:15:15] | I’ve got it. | 我想起来了 |
[1:15:16] | Dave Shilling. That’s his name. | 他叫戴夫·史令 |
[1:15:20] | Tada, mom. | 好好照顾自己 妈妈 |
[1:15:22] | Look after yourself, son. | 你也是 儿子 |
[1:15:24] | Go, get yourself inside. You’ll catch your death. | 快 快点进去 小心生病 |
[1:15:33] | – Dave Shilling? – Yeah? | -戴夫·史令? -什么事? |
[1:15:36] | I wonder if we could have a word. | 我们可以谈谈么 |
[1:15:39] | – About what? – About a bank. | -谈什么? -关于一家银行 |
[1:15:48] | I want to tell you something, Mr. Shilling, | 我想告诉你些事 史令先生 |
[1:15:50] | because it will save time. | 这样会节省不少时间 |
[1:15:53] | You see, | 你看 |
[1:15:55] | I have a very jaundiced view of life. | 我对生活很悲观 |
[1:15:58] | From what I see, most of it is corrupt, venal and vile. | 我所看到的大部分是 贪污 腐败和勾心斗角 |
[1:16:02] | And I am just saying this so that you know | 我之所以告诉你这些是为了 |
[1:16:04] | that I don’t have a better nature to appeal to, | 让你清楚最好不要抱侥幸心理 |
[1:16:06] | or a compassionate streak. I mean, you do understand, don’t you? | 或者奢望我们会可怜你 我想你应该明白这些 对吧? |
[1:16:09] | I think so, Mr. Vogel. | 我想是的 伍格先生 |
[1:16:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:16:16] | I have a kidney stone, | 我有肾结石 |
[1:16:18] | that does not seem to be able to pass without painkillers. | 疼起来的时候 止痛药根本就没用 |
[1:16:22] | I could use a couple of those myself. | 可以分我一点么 |
[1:16:31] | You stole from me | 你偷了我的东西 |
[1:16:34] | and from friends of mine. | 也偷了我朋友的东西 |
[1:16:39] | – Where is my stuff? – I don’t know. | -我的东西在哪? -我不知道 |
[1:16:41] | Look, I don’t know anything about any bank robbery. Honest. | 听着 我不知道什么银行劫案 真的 |
[1:16:45] | You’re still an unconvincing actor, Mr. Shilling. | 你的演技还是丝毫没有长进 史令先生 |
[1:16:56] | I would love to say this is not going to hurt, | 我很想告诉你这一点也不疼 |
[1:17:00] | but it is. | 事实是它会很疼的 |
[1:17:11] | What are you going to do? | 你们要干吗? |
[1:17:13] | Please, no! No. | 不! 不 |
[1:17:16] | Stop. Please. | 求你了 住手 |
[1:17:19] | No. | 不 |
[1:17:27] | – Well, they were here. – What are you gonna do? | -好吧 他们在这 -你打算怎么办? |
[1:17:33] | Why is the door open? | 为什么门是开着的? |
[1:17:41] | Who are you? | 你们是谁? |
[1:17:42] | I could ask the same thing. | 这话该我问你 |
[1:17:45] | You better run along, eh? | 你们最好离开这 嗯? |
[1:17:47] | Get yourselves a cup of tea or something. | 去喝个茶或者干点别的什么 |
[1:18:00] | We are looking for Terry Leather. | 我们来找泰瑞·莱泽 |
[1:18:02] | Terry said he would not be coming in this week. | 泰瑞说他这周不会回来 |
[1:18:03] | He is supposed to call in. | 他本来应该打电话来的 |
[1:18:06] | – So you would be Eddie, right? – Uh, yeah? | -那么你就是艾迪了 对吧? -嗯 是的 |
[1:18:10] | Well, you’re coming with me! | 好 你跟我们一起走 |
[1:18:11] | What are you doing? Leave him alone! | 你们干什么? 放了他! |
[1:18:13] | What are you going to do with my Eddie? | 你们要把艾迪怎么样? |
[1:18:14] | – Just relax. – Leave her alone! | -放轻松 -放了他! |
[1:18:16] | We want to talk to him about a bank robbery. | 我们想跟他聊一聊一桩银行劫案 |
[1:18:18] | Don’t you touch her! | 别碰她! |
[1:18:18] | If you want to see your Eddie or his mate Dave again, | 如果你还想见到艾迪 或是他的朋友戴夫 |
[1:18:20] | make sure Terry Leather calls that number. | 就让泰瑞·莱泽打这个电话 |
[1:18:23] | Walkie-talkie gang takes it all. | “对讲机”劫匪 将银行洗劫一空 |
[1:18:26] | Read all about it. | 号外号外 |
[1:18:28] | Walkie-talkie gang takes it all… | “对讲机”劫匪 将银行洗劫一空 |
[1:18:31] | – That’s great news. Over. – We’re taking a break. | -那是个不错的消息 完毕 -我们可以歇一口气了 |
[1:18:34] | We need to get some sleep. | 我们得好好睡上一觉 |
[1:18:35] | Getting a shut-eye. I want the fumes cleared out. Over. | 闭上眼好好休息下 我想把这该死的味道给洗了 完毕 |
[1:18:39] | Lucky you. My eyes are like… | 你运气比我好 我的眼睛像… |
[1:18:41] | Mommy? Daddy is on the radio. | 妈妈? 爸爸在广播里说话呢 |
[1:18:43] | Don’t be so silly, darling. | 亲爱的 别傻了 |
[1:18:45] | He is! | 就是他! |
[1:18:47] | Is he? | 是他么? |
[1:18:49] | I want a warm bath and a cup of tea. Over. | 我想洗个热水澡 然后来上一杯茶 完毕 |
[1:18:51] | You’ll get your cup of tea. Just your odd time. Over. | 你很快就可以喝上茶了 就像你平常那样 完毕 |
[1:18:55] | See? It is daddy. | 看? 就是爸爸 |
[1:18:56] | Authorities have released this recording of the walkie-talkie | 警方已经公布了劳埃银行劫案中 |
[1:18:59] | communications between the robbers of Lloyd Bank in Marylebone | “对讲机”劫匪的部分通信和对话内容 |
[1:19:02] | in the hopes that their voices | 希望公众有人能通过声音 |
[1:19:04] | may be identified by members of the public… | 确定他们的身份 |
[1:19:06] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:19:08] | Wendy? | 温迪? |
[1:19:09] | We heard you on the radio, Terry. You are famous, you know? | 我们在广播里听到你的声音了 泰瑞 你知道么 你出名了? |
[1:19:12] | You robbed that bank, didn’t you? The one on the news. | 你抢了那家银行 对不对? 新闻里说的那个 |
[1:19:15] | Oh God, you could go to jail for years for something like that, Terry. | 哦 上帝 你可能因为这个在牢里待上好几年 泰瑞 |
[1:19:19] | I couldn’t stand it. | 我可受不了这个 |
[1:19:20] | No one is going to jail. | 没有人会去坐牢 |
[1:19:21] | I’ve got everyone under control. | 我全都搞定了 |
[1:19:23] | Just stay put. Keep the kids inside. | 老实呆着 别让孩子出去 |
[1:19:27] | I love you, Wendy. | 我爱你 温迪 |
[1:19:31] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[1:19:33] | You be careful, Terry. | 小心点 泰瑞 |
[1:19:34] | What’s the matter, mom? | 妈妈 怎么了? |
[1:19:36] | Nothing, darling. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[1:19:42] | – Terry, they took Eddie. – Oh God. Who? | -泰瑞 他们抓走了艾迪 -哦 天呐 谁抓走了他? |
[1:19:46] | They didn’t have fleece on. I don’t know, they could have been cops. | 他们没穿制服 我不知道 他们很可能是警察 |
[1:19:50] | They left a phone number for you. | 他们留了个电话给你 |
[1:19:52] | They said, if I want to see Dave or Eddie again, | 他们说 如果你还想再见到戴夫和艾迪 |
[1:19:54] | then you’ll have to call. | 最好跟他们联系 |
[1:19:55] | Listen to me, I swear to you we’ll get them back. | 听我说 我保证把他们带回来 |
[1:19:57] | Don’t you worry, darling. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[1:19:59] | Have you got a pen? | 你有笔么? |
[1:20:01] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:20:02] | – 0-1-9-4-6. – Hold on, say it again. | -0-1-9-4-6 -别挂 再说一次 |
[1:20:06] | – 0-1-9-4-6. – Yeah. | -0-1-9-4-6 -好 |
[1:20:12] | Michael? It’s Lew Vogel. Yes. | 迈克? 这是卢·伍格 没错 |
[1:20:16] | Well, we’ve identified the villains. | 很好 我们已经确定一名犯人了 |
[1:20:18] | Believe it or not, they’re amateurs. Part-timers. | 信不信由你 他们只是跑龙套的 |
[1:20:20] | They were put up to the job by a woman named Martine Love. | 是一个叫马丁娜·洛夫的女人让他们这么干的 |
[1:20:24] | – Ring a bell? – Never heard of her. | -认识她么? -从没听过这个人 |
[1:20:25] | Well, we paid a visit to her flat, | 好吧 我们已经让人去她的公寓了 |
[1:20:27] | and some chaps from MI-5 were already there. | 只是军情五处的人已经在那了 |
[1:20:30] | Pulled rank on my tame copper. | 把我的人给赶走了 |
[1:20:33] | Why do you suppose these people would be interested | 你觉得是什么让这些人 |
[1:20:36] | in the robbery of a minor neighbourhood bank, Michael? | 对一起小小的银行劫案如此感兴趣呢? |
[1:20:38] | – I don’t know. – I think you do. | -我不知道 -我想你知道 |
[1:20:41] | And I’m guessing that your box is number 118? | 我猜你的保险箱是118号? |
[1:20:45] | I think what these robbers were really after were photographs. | 而且我觉得那些劫匪恐怕就是冲着那些照片去的 |
[1:20:49] | Photographs of a certain Royal Princess. | 关系到一位公主的照片 |
[1:20:51] | How do you know that? | 你是怎么知道的? |
[1:20:53] | Because on this point, I believe my captive. | 至于这个 是这些劫匪告诉我的 |
[1:20:55] | No man could withstand the pain we inflicted on him. | 没人可以受得起我们的拷问 |
[1:20:59] | So don’t take me for a fool, Michael! | 所以别把我当傻瓜 迈克! |
[1:21:01] | You’ve instigated this calamity | 都是因为你把你敲诈的证据 |
[1:21:02] | by storing your blackmail materials in this bank. | 存到了这家银行 |
[1:21:05] | Which you recommended. | 那银行是你推荐的 |
[1:21:06] | I will not be lectured by the porn king of Soho. | 我才不要被这些昏君管制 |
[1:21:08] | Get my pictures back, | 拿回我的照片 |
[1:21:10] | or you will never see a black man on the streets of London | 否则你就会看到伦敦街上出现 |
[1:21:12] | without wondering if he’s been sent to kill you! | 一个无论如何都要干掉你的黑人 |
[1:21:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:21:38] | Oh, hello Michael. Hakim was looking for a copy of his book. | 哦 好啊 迈克 哈蒂姆在找他书的一份复印稿 |
[1:21:43] | I know what you’ve been looking for. | 我知道你在找什么 |
[1:21:45] | You won’t find it. | 你找不到的 |
[1:21:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:21:51] | Hakim, I found your book. | 哈蒂姆 我找到你的稿子了 |
[1:21:54] | You don’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[1:21:56] | My box and those of my friends | 我和我朋友的那些保险箱 |
[1:21:58] | may have been rifled. | 很可能被抢了 |
[1:22:01] | Surely you can pull some strings. | 你显然可以做点什么 |
[1:22:02] | You’re a minister in the government, for God’s sake! | 你可是部长 看在上帝的份上 |
[1:22:04] | Sonia, I really don’t think I am able to help here. | 索尼娅 我觉得在这件事上我可能帮不了你 |
[1:22:07] | Perhaps you don’t fully comprehend. | 可能你还不是很清楚 |
[1:22:09] | I have photographs, compromising photographs, | 我有你的照片 你寻欢作乐的照片 |
[1:22:14] | live filmed of you, | 甚至还有你的录像 |
[1:22:16] | Miles Urquhart, all my regulars, | 迈尔斯·厄科特 还有其他的常客的 |
[1:22:18] | in this safe deposit box. | 都在这个保险箱里 |
[1:22:22] | You all know each other if that’s any consolation. | 不过你们倒是可以借机互相认识一下 |
[1:22:25] | You’ve got photographs of me? | 你居然偷偷给我拍了照片? |
[1:22:27] | You conniving cunt! | 你这个阴险的婊子 |
[1:22:34] | You be a big boy. | 是你太天真了 |
[1:22:36] | Now is the time to talk to your White Hall chums, | 现在是时候 跟你那些白厅的朋友好好谈谈了 |
[1:22:38] | don’t you think? | 你不这么觉得么? |
[1:22:41] | That’s him. Sure that’s him. | 就是他 就是他没错 |
[1:22:45] | Guy Arthur Singer, con man and petty criminal. | 亚瑟·斯纳 十足的骗子加犯罪分子 |
[1:22:49] | Did a stretch in the “Scrubs” a few years back. | 坐过几年的牢 |
[1:22:51] | I thought he was a wanker. Spoke with some poncey accent. | 我觉得他应该是个手淫者 听他讲话的口气就像 |
[1:22:55] | Thank you, sir, very much. | 谢谢你 先生 非常感谢 |
[1:23:04] | – Hello? – Who am I talking to? | -喂? -你是谁? |
[1:23:06] | Terry Leather, Kevin Swain, | 泰瑞·莱泽 凯文·斯文 |
[1:23:08] | Martine Love, Eddie Burton. | 马丁娜·洛夫 艾迪·博尔顿 |
[1:23:10] | Yeah, Mr. Shilling was kind enough to speak with me about this. | 嗯 史令先生 很识趣的把你们都供了出来 |
[1:23:13] | You put Dave on the phone. | 让戴夫听电话 |
[1:23:15] | Now, I would, but… | 我会让他听的 但是 |
[1:23:17] | he seems a bit indisposed at the moment. | 他现在好像有点不舒服 |
[1:23:20] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[1:23:21] | Just a couple of things from what you’ve stolen. | 只不过是你们偷的东西的一小部分 |
[1:23:23] | A ledger with a dark red cover. | 一本深红色封面的账本 |
[1:23:26] | And some photos | 和一些照片 |
[1:23:27] | that I’m sure the MI-5 is interested in. | 我相信军情五处对它们很感兴趣 |
[1:23:30] | The “Royal portfolio”. | “皇室文件” |
[1:23:33] | All we got is money and jewels. | 我们只有钱和首饰 |
[1:23:36] | Then I suggest you look again. | 那你最好再仔细找找 |
[1:23:38] | Speak to your friends. | 跟你朋友说吧 |
[1:23:40] | – Hello, who is this? – Eddie, it’s Terry. | -喂 是谁? -艾迪 我是泰瑞 |
[1:23:42] | Terry… | 泰瑞… |
[1:23:44] | Terry, fucking hell. | 泰瑞 该死 |
[1:23:47] | Dave is all messed up, | 戴夫把什么都招了 |
[1:23:48] | and they’re going to do the same to me, you got to help. | 他们也打算这么对付我 你得来救我 |
[1:23:50] | Listen to me, Eddie. | 听我说 艾迪 |
[1:23:53] | I don’t have what he wants. | 我没有他想要的东西 |
[1:23:54] | No? No, you’ve got to have what they want, you’ve got to. | 没有? 不 你有的 你该有的 |
[1:23:59] | You’ve got to help. | 不管怎么说你得帮我 |
[1:24:00] | Eddie, what am I supposed to do? You tell him, we don’t have it! | 艾迪 我该怎么帮? 你告诉他 你没有他们要的东西! |
[1:24:04] | – No, Terry. Terry, you gotta… – Eddie, | -别 泰瑞 泰瑞你最好… -艾迪 |
[1:24:06] | Tell him I don’t have his fucking ledger! | 告诉他我没有他要的账本 |
[1:24:08] | You tell that cunt now! | 你现在告诉那个混蛋! |
[1:24:12] | He doesn’t have it… | 他说他没有… |
[1:24:15] | Right. | 很好 |
[1:24:18] | Wait… | 等等… |
[1:24:19] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[1:24:21] | No! They shot Dave! | 不! 他们杀了戴夫! |
[1:24:24] | – Eddie? – Dave is dead. | -艾迪? -戴夫死了 |
[1:24:25] | – Eddie! – They shot him, Terry… | -艾迪! -他们开枪杀了他 泰瑞… |
[1:24:31] | I’ll give you one hour to find what I want, | 我给你一个小时去找我要的东西 |
[1:24:33] | or I’ll kill this man. Tick… | 不然我就杀了他 滴答… |
[1:24:54] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[1:24:57] | Lew Vogel. | 卢·伍格 |
[1:24:59] | That’s what this bastard is. | 就是这个混蛋 |
[1:25:03] | “Payments made to Soho and West End division officers” | “伦敦西区警察及高官行贿支出” |
[1:25:09] | There are weekly payouts. 50 quid here, 20 there. | 这个星期的支出 这里50镑 那里20镑 |
[1:25:15] | Probably every bad copper in London. | 可能伦敦的每一个烂警察都在这本子上 |
[1:25:19] | Nothing like this was supposed to happen. | 事情不该是这么发展的 |
[1:25:21] | No one was supposed to get hurt. | 没人该受伤 |
[1:25:23] | It’s not your fault, right? | 不是你的错 是么? |
[1:25:24] | We still got our own exit to think about, and Eddie. | 我们还得给自己想想出路 还有艾迪 |
[1:25:26] | If we give the photos to Vogel, all bets are off with Tim. | 如果我们把照片给了伍格 就违反了跟提姆的协议 |
[1:25:30] | If we deliver it to Tim, it’s Eddie’s neck | 如果我们把它给了提姆 艾迪就性命不保 |
[1:25:32] | and Vogel is still after us. | 而且伍格也会一直追杀我们 |
[1:25:34] | Either way we are fucked. | 两条路都走不通 |
[1:25:40] | Miles, we’ve got a problem, | 迈尔斯 我们惹上麻烦了 |
[1:25:43] | a serious problem. | 大麻烦 |
[1:25:44] | Something Sonia Bern kept in the bank | 关于索尼娅·波恩存在银行保险箱的一些东西 |
[1:25:46] | that was robbed over the weekend. | 就是上周被抢了的那家银行 |
[1:25:48] | She is concerned that her safe deposit box | 她说她的保险箱 |
[1:25:51] | may have been plundered. | 很可能就在被劫之列 |
[1:25:52] | I’m afraid her fears are well justified. | 我觉得她的担心不无道理 |
[1:25:56] | Oh my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:25:58] | I really thought Sonia was a woman of more discreet character. | 我一直觉得索尼娅是个很有城府的女人 |
[1:26:03] | So… The genie is out of the bottle then. | 所以…恶魔出动了 |
[1:26:07] | – For both of us, ey? – Not quite yet. | -我们两个都被盯上了 嗯? -差不多 |
[1:26:09] | My operatives tell me that the thieves | 我的直觉告诉我这些劫匪 |
[1:26:12] | are using the photographs as a bargaining chip. | 正在利用这些照片作为砝码 |
[1:26:15] | – Then give them what they want. – Already in motion. | -那就给他们想要的 -我们正是这样做的 |
[1:26:18] | And the committee having done the works | 然后让国会通过”D公告” |
[1:26:20] | to issue a “D-notice” on the whole business. | 来搞定这件事 |
[1:26:23] | To muffle the press. Put a lid on it. | 让媒体都闭嘴 给他们一点好处 |
[1:27:06] | Big pity, wouldn’t it? | 真是遗憾 不是么? |
[1:27:09] | Well, if your mates abandoned you over a few photographs. | 如果你的朋友因为一些照片而抛弃了你 |
[1:27:19] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:27:20] | You listen to me, Mr.”Vogel” or whatever your fucking name is. | 听我说 不管你是叫”伍格”还是他妈的什么 |
[1:27:25] | You go ahead and kill him, we don’t give a shit. | 你直接杀了他好了 我们什么都不会给你的 |
[1:27:27] | We got our loot. | 我们找到我们的战利品了 |
[1:27:29] | Your ledgers and your photos, | 你的账本还有那些照片 |
[1:27:30] | you can pick them up from Scotland Yard. | 你永远都不会拿到它们 |
[1:27:32] | We’re sending them over. | 我们现在就把他们公之于众 |
[1:27:34] | Don’t do that. | 别那样 |
[1:27:35] | Well, if you want your book of payoffs back, | 好吧 既然你想要拿回你的账本 |
[1:27:38] | be at Paddington Station in person tomorrow 11 am, platform 1. | 明天上午11点一个人来 帕丁顿站一号月台 |
[1:27:42] | There’s a newsstand near the statue of the soldier. | 军官雕塑旁边的那个书报摊 |
[1:27:45] | Have Eddie with you, hale and hearty. | 带上艾迪 老狐狸 |
[1:27:48] | This is your one and only chance, Vogel. | 这是你唯一的机会伍格 |
[1:27:50] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[1:28:10] | Don’t answer it! Catherine! | 别去开门! 卡瑟琳! |
[1:28:12] | – Daddy! – How are you? | -爸爸! -你好么 |
[1:28:15] | Come here. | 来这 |
[1:28:18] | Here. Look, I got you a present. | 过来 看 我给你带了礼物 |
[1:28:21] | – You been good for mommy? – Yeah. | -有没有乖乖听妈妈的话啊? -当然 |
[1:28:28] | I need to talk to mommy about something, | 我得跟妈妈谈点事 |
[1:28:30] | so give us a minute, okay? | 让我们单独待会 行么? |
[1:28:32] | – Go on. – Good girls. | -进去吧 -好孩子 |
[1:28:45] | So.. you want to tell me what’s been going on? | 你现在愿意告诉我发生了什么了么? |
[1:28:49] | – Some blokes were tough at Dave. – How bad? | -有人拷问了戴夫 -他怎么样了? |
[1:28:54] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[1:28:56] | Oh my God Almighty, Terry. | 哦 上帝 泰瑞 |
[1:28:58] | What have you done to us? | 你对我们做了什么? |
[1:29:00] | Wendy, I promise, I’m gonna work this out. | 温迪 我保证 我会搞定的 |
[1:29:04] | And when I do, we’re going to leave England. | 一旦我脱身 我们就离开英国 |
[1:29:06] | and it’s all going to change for us. | 这一切都会过去的 |
[1:29:10] | But if anything goes wrong, use this. | 不过一旦有什么不对 用这个 |
[1:29:12] | There is plenty of cash. Pounds, francs, dollars. | 这里有些现金 英镑 法郎还有美元 |
[1:29:15] | You’re going to leave the country, | 你得离开这里 |
[1:29:16] | start a new life for you and the girls. | 带着孩子们开始新的生活 |
[1:29:19] | You can do this if you have to, Wendy. Promise me. | 你可以做到的 温迪 答应我 |
[1:29:21] | Is that from the robbery, is it? | 这是抢来的 对吧? |
[1:29:25] | My share, yeah. | 没错 我的那份 |
[1:29:27] | The papers said there was a woman in the vault. | 报纸上说有个女人也参与了抢劫 |
[1:29:30] | Martine, so was she involved? | 玛蒂 所以她也跟这个有关? |
[1:29:32] | Yeah. She brought us the job in the first place. | 没错 一开始就是她让我们这么干的 |
[1:29:34] | Oh, and did you sleep with her, Terry? | 哦 所以你跟她上床了 泰瑞? |
[1:29:45] | I did know that from day one. It was the way she looked. | 从那天起我就看出来了 她看上去就是这种人 |
[1:29:49] | The first day we met I said to my friend Audrey, I said: | 我们第一次见面的时候 我就跟我的朋友奥迪说 |
[1:29:51] | “I am gonna marry him. And I am gonna have his kids.” | “我会嫁给这个男人 然后给他生孩子” |
[1:29:55] | And I have stood by you and I will stand by you no matter what! | 我一直这么相信你 不管别人怎么说 我一直都相信你 |
[1:30:01] | You bastard!! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:30:06] | Fuck… | 该死… |
[1:30:15] | You can firm me over. | 你可以尽管骂我 |
[1:30:18] | I deserve it. | 是我活该 |
[1:30:22] | I brought you more grief than happiness, | 我没让你过上幸福生活反而让你遭罪 |
[1:30:25] | but I love you. And the kids. | 但是我爱你还有孩子们 |
[1:30:30] | So the reason I did this was to get us out of this life once and for all. | 我之所以这么干是想赌一次 为了让我们过上好日子 |
[1:30:34] | Mommy, open the door. | 妈妈 开门! |
[1:30:39] | Mommy, mommy! | 妈妈 妈妈! |
[1:30:40] | – We have the rest of our lives, – Go play in your room! | -我们还有这么长的日子 -回房间去玩! |
[1:30:46] | …if you’ll still have me. | 如果你还相信我 |
[1:31:12] | She takes a good picture, eh, Tim? | 她照的真不错 嗯 提姆? |
[1:31:15] | Lord Mountbatten has graciously agreed to represent | 蒙巴顿亲王对你处理这个关乎皇室声誉的事件 |
[1:31:17] | the interest of the crown in this matter. | 的表现非常满意 |
[1:31:19] | – Is he high enough up the tree? – Lord Mountbatten. | -他够不够高层? -蒙巴顿亲王 |
[1:31:22] | I always wanted to meet that bugger. | 我一直都想见见那个淫棍 |
[1:31:24] | Yes. I am not sure he will be very pleased to meet you, too. | 嗯 我不是很确定他是否乐意见你 |
[1:31:26] | He has to be under the main clock Paddington Station, 11 am, or no deal. | 他必须得在11点站在帕丁顿站的大钟下面 不然协议就作废 |
[1:31:29] | 11 am, on the knock, | 11点 知道了 |
[1:31:30] | and with your new passports and documents. | 还有你们的新护照和文件 |
[1:31:32] | He’s gonna hand them over as soon as he sees the photos. | 他只要看到照片就会马上给你们的 |
[1:31:35] | There’s another problem. | 还有个问题 |
[1:31:36] | This robbery’s pissed off some local villains. | 这起抢劫惊动了一些本地的家伙 |
[1:31:39] | The guts come with the glory, eh? | 枪打出头鸟 嗯? |
[1:31:41] | One of our mates has been killed. | 我们中有人被杀了 |
[1:31:43] | That’s hardly surprising considering the roster of reprobates | 混混们会这么干也没什么好奇怪的 |
[1:31:45] | that are the banks’ deposit box customers. | 是在那家银行存放保险箱的顾客 |
[1:31:48] | Listen, Terry. Our committment is for… | 听着 泰瑞 我们的协议是… |
[1:31:49] | the recovery of the royal…portraits only. | 交出皇室的照片 仅此而已 |
[1:31:52] | The proceeds and the piss-offs are both yours to deal with. | 至于这些混混 你最好自己搞定 |
[1:31:59] | 11 am, Paddington Station. | 上午11点 帕丁顿站 |
[1:32:14] | Gale. | 盖儿 |
[1:32:16] | Michael wants to see you in the garden. | 迈克在花园等着见你 |
[1:32:18] | – What for? – I don’t know. | -为什么? -我不知道 |
[1:32:26] | Gale, come. Come and look at this. | 盖儿 过来 进来看看这个 |
[1:32:29] | Come. | 快来 |
[1:32:32] | – I want to show you something. – What’s this for? | -我想给你看点东西 -这是干嘛? |
[1:32:38] | It’s for you. | 这是给你挖的 |
[1:32:40] | What have I done to deserve this? What have I done? | 我到底做了什么? 你们要这么对我? |
[1:32:42] | You’re a spy, sent to steal from me. | 你这个间谍 被派到我这来窃取信息的 |
[1:32:44] | And nobody steals from Michael X. No-one! | 没有人可以从迈克·X这偷到东西 没人可以 |
[1:32:52] | See if it mentions the copper in charge. | 看有没有提到管这个案子的警官 |
[1:32:57] | Here it is. | 找到了 |
[1:32:58] | “Heading the case is Detective Sergeant | “这起案件由探长负责 |
[1:33:00] | “Roy Given of Marylebone Lane police station.” | “还有玛丽波恩警署的罗伊·盖文” |
[1:33:04] | Roy Given? | 罗伊·盖文? |
[1:33:06] | No Roy Given menioned. | 这里没有罗伊·盖文 |
[1:33:09] | Let’s hope that means he’s straight. | 希望这能意味着他是个好警察 |
[1:33:11] | And that he’d be interested in the names of some bent coppers. | 最好他对警察里出了哪些败类感兴趣 |
[1:33:14] | Yeah, a bit of a long shot. | 嗯 希望如此 |
[1:33:18] | Fuck it… | 该死 |
[1:33:20] | – Nothing in that one? – No. | -那张上面没消息么? -没有 |
[1:33:24] | Well, we don’t rate a mention. Strike you as strange? | 甚至连只言片语都没有 就好像我们没干过这事? |
[1:33:27] | It’s kind of scary actually. | 这才是真正让人害怕的 |
[1:33:29] | If that news could disappear, so could we. | 如果这个消息可以消失 我们也可能会消失 |
[1:33:33] | Next stop: Edgware Road. | 下一站 艾其威尔路 |
[1:33:35] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:33:36] | Here’s to us. | 我们在这分手吧 |
[1:33:40] | See you, mate. | 再见 伙计 |
[1:33:43] | Look after yourself. Take care. | 好好照顾自己 保重 |
[1:33:46] | Good luck, Kev. | 好运 凯文 |
[1:33:57] | So where are you headed? If everything goes to plan? | 你现在打算去哪? 如果一切照计划进行的话? |
[1:34:03] | I’ll tell you, if you’re coming with me. | 如果你跟我一起 我就告诉你 |
[1:34:23] | Good morning. I’m looking for a mister Roy Given. | 早上好 我找罗伊·盖文先生 |
[1:34:26] | It’s very important. | 我有很重要的事 |
[1:34:27] | – Roy Given? – Yeah. | -罗伊·盖文? -对 |
[1:34:31] | Can I ask what it’s concerning? | 请问有什么重要的事? |
[1:34:33] | No, I prefer to tell him myself. | 哦 我更想跟他当面说 |
[1:34:35] | Look, all I’m saying is, if you’re interested in the rest of this book of payoffs, | 我要说的是 如果你对账本上剩下的东西有兴趣的话 |
[1:34:39] | the author’s gonna be at Paddington Station | 它的主人现在就在帕丁顿站 |
[1:34:40] | 11 am, platform one. | 11点 一号月台 |
[1:34:42] | And how exactly did this come into your possession? | 你是怎么弄到这个的? |
[1:34:45] | Next stop: Paddington Station. Change here for the Bakerloo line. | 下一站 帕丁顿站 乘客们请在此转乘贝克鲁线 |
[1:34:49] | Let’s hope now he turns up fashionably late. | 希望他也常常迟到 |
[1:35:07] | – There’s your friend, Tim. – Good luck. | -你的朋友提姆在那呢 -祝你好运 |
[1:35:23] | It’s good to see you in one piece. | 真高兴看到你没事 |
[1:35:25] | You were worried for your own arse, Tim, not for mine. | 你一直担心的都是自己的安危 提姆 你根本没担心过我 |
[1:35:37] | You’re a prick, Tim. | 你是个混蛋 提姆 |
[1:35:38] | You set this whole thing up from the start, didn’t you? | 你从一开始就利用了我 对吧? |
[1:35:40] | Come on, you get to be rich, free and clear. | 别这样 你马上就会拥有财富 自由和清白 |
[1:35:43] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这些不正是你想要的么? |
[1:36:08] | – You stay here with the car. – Right. | -你在车里待着 -好 |
[1:36:12] | Bloody kidney stone. It’s gotta go out soon. | 该死的肾结石 很快就可以结束了 |
[1:37:02] | I haven’t had this much excitement since the war. | 自从战争结束后 我很久没这么兴奋过了 |
[1:37:05] | We’re a little late, My Lord. | 我们已经迟到了 殿下 |
[1:37:17] | So where is your mate? | 你的朋友在哪呢? |
[1:37:19] | There, sir, that one at the newsstand. | 就在那 先生 在书报摊旁边的那个 |
[1:37:27] | Wait. I’ve seen those two cowboys before at the girl’s flat. | 等等 我之前在那个女人的公寓见过这两个人 |
[1:37:30] | – It’s a trap, they’re MI-5. – Terry. | -这是个陷阱 他们是军情五处 -泰瑞 |
[1:37:33] | Terry. | 泰瑞 |
[1:37:44] | – Lord Mountbatten? – Yes? | -蒙巴顿亲王? -嗯? |
[1:37:45] | You know the arrangements and you agree to our new identities | 你知道我们的协议 并且也同意给我们签署新护照 |
[1:37:48] | and immunity from prosecution? | 以及法律免责书么? |
[1:37:50] | You have my word that the crown will honour this committment. | 只要有我的签名 国会会承认其法律效力的 |
[1:37:53] | Your documentation and guarantees | 你要的文件和护照 |
[1:37:58] | If I were you, I’d keep them in a very safe place. | 如果我是你 我会把他们放在一个很安全的地方 |
[1:38:01] | Yeah, well, you bet it won’t be a safe deposit box. | 嗯 希望不会是放在一个保险箱 |
[1:38:12] | She is a scallywag. Thank you. | 她一直都这么放浪不羁 谢谢 |
[1:38:21] | Martine. | 玛蒂 |
[1:38:23] | It wasn’t all business for me. | 这不都是为了我自己 |
[1:38:29] | – What happened, where’s the book? – Just open the door. | -发生了什么 账本呢? -开门 |
[1:38:32] | – No! – Get in there. | -不 -给我进去 |
[1:38:33] | Stay there, or you’re dead meat! | 老实呆着 不然就干掉你 |
[1:38:40] | Where are you going, old man, eh? | 你想去哪 老家伙 啊? |
[1:38:41] | No! | 不! |
[1:38:45] | – This one’s for Dave. – No… | -这一下是为了戴夫 -别… |
[1:38:47] | You fucker! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:38:51] | Not so fucking smug now, are you? | 现在怎么不嚣张了 啊? |
[1:39:00] | Oi, you punk! | 哦 你这个家伙! |
[1:39:39] | – Eddie, get out. – That’s the one that killed Dave. | 艾迪 快出来 就是他杀了戴夫 |
[1:39:41] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开! |
[1:39:44] | Arrest them, they are bank robbers. | 逮捕他们 他们是银行劫匪 |
[1:39:46] | – Fuck! – This bloke killed our friend! | -该死! -这家伙杀了我们的朋友! |
[1:39:48] | – Shit. – No, no, listen… | -靠 -不不 听着 |
[1:40:00] | So, are we seriously arseholed now, Terry? | 我们现在是不是真的完了 泰瑞? |
[1:40:03] | Well, at least we’re not dead like poor old Dave. | 嗯 至少我们没有像戴夫一样连命都搭上了 |
[1:40:08] | Get up, you filthy bastard. | 起来 你这个老混蛋 |
[1:40:11] | You’re under arrest. Take him away. | 你被捕了 带走他 |
[1:40:14] | All right. Come on, you. | 知道 你 过来 |
[1:40:16] | Get in the car. | 进车里去 |
[1:40:24] | It’s all right, mate. | 没事了 伙计们 |
[1:40:33] | I wonder if that’s Roy Given? | 那该不会就是罗伊·盖文吧? |
[1:40:39] | Who’s he? | 哪个? |
[1:40:41] | I was hoping he was a straight copper. | 我还期望他会是个好警察 |
[1:40:44] | We’ve got a nice collar here, Roy. | 干得不错 罗伊 |
[1:40:46] | You know, these two are part of the Baker Street bank robbery gang. | 就是这两个人参与了贝克街银行的抢劫案 |
[1:40:49] | – Place this man under arrest. – Yes, sir. | -把这个人抓起来 -是 长官 |
[1:40:51] | What are you talking about? They’re part of the Baker Street Firm. | 你在说什么? 是他们抢了那家银行 |
[1:40:53] | I don’t know about that. | 这我可不清楚 |
[1:40:55] | But I know all about you, you corrupt bastard. | 但是我很清楚你 你这个贪赃枉法的混蛋 |
[1:40:57] | Cuff him. The one over by the wall as well. | 把他铐起来 墙那边那个也给拷上 |
[1:40:59] | But they are the robbers! | 他们才是劫匪 |
[1:41:03] | No robbers in here. | 这里没有劫匪 |
[1:41:04] | Watch your head. | 小心你的头 |
[1:41:06] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:41:08] | I believe you’ve a certain Mr. Vogel’s book of shame. | 你一定也觉得账本上的那些警察会让我们感到丢脸 |
[1:41:11] | Well, if you let me out, I’ll go get it for you. | 如果你放我走 我就帮你去找到那个账本 |
[1:41:17] | That belongs to me. | 那是我的 |
[1:41:26] | Here’s your book. | 给你 |
[1:41:27] | Terry. We were thinking, a smart fella like you | 泰瑞 我们觉得像你这么一个精明的人 |
[1:41:29] | might have kept mementos of the event, just in case. | 为了以防万一应该会经常做点笔记 |
[1:41:32] | Case what? Things didn’t turn out so nicely? | 以防万一? 看来事情没有想象中的顺利? |
[1:41:35] | If they should ever see the light of day | 只要他们可以活过今天 |
[1:41:37] | don’t think we can’t find you. | 别以为我们找不到你 |
[1:41:46] | Out. Go on, piss off. | 出来 快点滚 |
[1:41:49] | Aren’t you gone? | 你还没走? |
[1:41:51] | – How did that happen? – Fucked if I know, just keep walking. | -这到底是怎么回事? -我他妈的怎么知道 快点走 |
[1:42:04] | Michael, Michael! | 迈克 迈克! |
[1:42:11] | What’s going on? What do you want in my place? | 怎么了? 你们想干嘛? |
[1:42:14] | What do you want? | 你们到底要干嘛? |
[1:42:15] | – We are placing you under arrest. – What am I charged with? | -我们现在要逮捕你 -我犯了什么事? |
[1:42:17] | Conspiracy to import drugs into the United Kingdom, will that do? | 密谋往英国走私毒品 这样可以了? |
[1:42:21] | But you could still help yourself. | 给你一个将功赎罪的机会 |
[1:42:23] | There’s a British national staying with you, a certain Gale Benson. | 告诉我们盖儿·本森在哪 |
[1:42:26] | She was here, but she’s gone on. | 她刚在这 不过已经走了 |
[1:42:33] | – All right. – Get in the back! | -很好 -手放在后面! |
[1:42:45] | Over here, sir. | 在这 长官 |
[1:43:05] | Burn the house down. | 把这房子烧了 |
[1:43:07] | I want nothing of this place left standing. | 别留下任何东西 |
[1:43:28] | – Were you friends of Dave? – Oh yeah. | -你们是戴夫的朋友么? -是的 |
[1:43:30] | Really? | 真的? |
[1:43:31] | We knew him in a professional capacity. | 我们在拍电影的时候认识的 |
[1:43:34] | He was one of our favourites. | 我们很喜欢他 |
[1:43:37] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[1:43:39] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吧? -嗯 |
[1:43:42] | So where are you off to, Kevin? | 结束后你要去哪 凯文? |
[1:43:44] | Anywhere you want to go. | 你去哪 我就去哪 |
[1:43:46] | Sorry, I’m doing a solo from now on. | 抱歉 我打算一直单身 |
[1:43:49] | Yeah, well. | 嗯 好吧 |
[1:43:50] | It was worth a try. | 不错的尝试 |
[1:43:52] | Do you want another one? | 你有没有考虑过其他人? |
[1:43:54] | Yeah, go on. One for the road. | 嗯 有过 在街上碰到的 |
[1:43:57] | Tummy. | 干杯 |
[1:44:01] | I just wish Dave could have seen all this. | 我真希望戴夫可以跟我们一起 |
[1:44:03] | Yeah… Here’s to Dave. | 是啊 这一杯为了戴夫 |
[1:44:06] | To Dave. | 为了戴夫 |
[1:44:14] | What do you want, Martine? | 你想干嘛 玛蒂? |
[1:44:17] | I’m sorry I’ve caused you this upset, Wendy. | 不好意思让你这么不高兴 温迪 |
[1:44:19] | Well, apparently we’re rich. | 嗯 显然我们已经变的有钱了 |
[1:44:24] | I know the business is finished, but are the cars really ours? | 我知道事情已经结束了 但是这车真的是我们的了么? |
[1:44:30] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[1:44:34] | They are all yours. | 都是你的 |
[1:44:37] | Jessul has been paid off. | 你们该得的 |
[1:44:40] | I won’t lie to you… | 我不想骗你 |
[1:44:42] | I would have gone with him, | 我本来想跟他远走高飞 |
[1:44:44] | and I would have shut you out of my mind, | 我本来想不顾你的感受的 |
[1:44:47] | but he didn’t want to know. | 但是他不这么想 |
[1:44:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:44:59] | – Your wife is talking to Martine. – I know, Kev. | -你老婆在跟玛蒂聊天 -我知道 凯文 |
[1:45:02] | I know… | 我知道 |
[1:45:07] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:45:24] | It was always you, Terry. | 你一点都没变 泰瑞 |
[1:45:54] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[1:45:56] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:45:57] | Oh my God, Terry, that’s a big one. | 天呐 泰瑞 这可是条大鱼 |
[1:45:59] | Lash a few chips on that, all right? | 可以好好吃上一顿了 对吧? |
[1:46:01] | – Black… – Don’t, mom! | -黑鱼… -妈妈 别! |
[1:46:12] | – Fish fingers tonight, aye? – What a pretty boy… | -今晚有鱼吃了 嗯? -真听话 |
[1:46:16] | 劫案结束后不久 伦敦的苏格兰警场 展开了一项贪污官员的清理运动 | |
[1:46:22] | 很多高官都因此被免职 接着索尼娅·波恩的妓院也被查封 | |
[1:46:29] | 迈克·X 1975年在特尼德被绞死 罪名是谋杀了盖儿·本森 | |
[1:46:35] | 直到2054年一月之前他的那些照片 仍是皇室的机密文件 | |
[1:46:47] | 哈蒂姆·加摩尔1973年在波斯顿被谋杀 杀害盖尔还有班巴的凶手 一直逍遥法外 | |
[1:46:53] | 贝克街损失的财物据估计 约有400多万英镑 比火车劫案的数目要庞大的多 | |
[1:47:00] | 一百多名拥有保险箱的顾客 拒绝认领他们在银行存放的物品 | |
[1:47:06] | 这部影片里很多人物的身份已经得到确认 他们一直都在包庇犯罪 |