英文名称:locked down
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | http://nbachangsuoyuyan.5d6d.com | |
[01:30] | How about this? – Okay. | 这个怎么样 – 不错 |
[01:34] | Move, kid.Let’s do this! | 来吧 小子 动手! |
[01:36] | Love it. | 好啊 |
[01:38] | Buddy, come here. | 老兄 过来 |
[01:41] | Come here! | 过来! |
[01:52] | Want a piece of this action, Kirkman? | 要下注吗 柯克曼? |
[01:54] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[01:58] | Maybe next time. | 或许下次吧 |
[02:02] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[02:03] | Come on, come on. | 来啊 来啊 |
[02:21] | Look what you got!Fight back! | 瞧你被打的! 反击啊! |
[02:53] | Come on. Come on. | 快 来啊 |
[03:04] | Take him out of here! | 把他弄出去! |
[03:19] | What do you want? | 你想要啥? |
[03:26] | So fuck you, guards! | 妈的滚吧 ! |
[03:30] | You watch! | 瞧着! |
[03:39] | Another terrible accident in the yard, eh, Kirkman? | 这场地上的又一起骇人事故 是吧 柯克曼? |
[03:44] | Convicts are a careless bunch. | 囚犯都是草率的家伙 |
[03:57] | Bullshit, Vargas!I need some competition! | 废物 瓦格斯!我要有挑战性的对手! |
[04:00] | You’ll have your challenge, Axl. | 你会遇到的 埃克斯罗 |
[04:02] | The best is still to come. | 最棒的猎物还没到呢 |
[04:06] | 片名:锁定 | |
[04:47] | Yeah, baby, take it off. | 耶 宝贝儿 脱掉 |
[05:02] | Go check the back. | 到后面看看 |
[05:06] | I was hoping to buy those 2 kilos and call it a day. | 我想把那两公斤买了然后收工 |
[05:09] | You got some balls. | 你有种 |
[05:11] | …coming in here like that with no backup. | 你独自来这儿也没带个帮手 |
[05:14] | Either that,or you’re a fucking cop. | 要么 你就是个该死的警察 |
[05:26] | We got a deal or what? | 还要不要交易? |
[05:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah.Let’s see some cash. | 好 好 钱呢 |
[05:41] | So what you got for me? | 我能拿到多少? |
[05:49] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[06:10] | You have got to try this. | 你一定得尝尝 |
[06:15] | Danny… | 丹尼 |
[06:17] | …cough if he took the money. | 如果他动了钱你就咳嗽 |
[06:19] | I’ll pass. | 我谢绝 |
[06:22] | No. I mean… | 不 我是说 |
[06:23] | …you’ve got to try this. | 你必须尝尝 |
[06:26] | Get that fucking knife out of my face. | 把你那该死的刀从我眼前移开 |
[06:30] | All units intervene now. | 所有人各就各位 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:996个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:165个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:79个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:154个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:278个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:32] | We’ve got a situation. | 有情况 |
[06:33] | Let’s go. Hit it! | 出发 出动! |
[06:40] | I’ll shove that gun right up your fucking ass! | 我可以把那破枪塞进你屁眼里 |
[06:42] | All right, all right. Easy. | 好吧 好吧 放轻松 |
[06:43] | I’ll just cut our buddy here a line. | 我会让我的同伴先退下 |
[06:46] | Allow me. | 让我来 |
[07:06] | You are a fucking cop. | 你真他妈是个警察 |
[07:16] | Police! Freeze! | 警察! 别动! |
[07:18] | You’re all under arrest! | 你们都被捕了 |
[07:20] | Hands up! – Hands up! | 举起手来! -举起手来! |
[07:22] | Hands up! – Right up! Right up! | 举起手来! -快点儿! |
[07:24] | Turn around! | 转过身去! |
[07:25] | Turn around! | 转过身去! |
[07:45] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上! |
[08:06] | Don’t shoot!Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! 别开枪! |
[08:32] | No! | 不! |
[08:57] | Fucking hang on! | 该死的抓紧我! |
[08:58] | I will. – Don’t fucking drop me. | 我会的 -别他妈放开我 |
[09:00] | Arrest me. Arrest me,but don’t fucking drop me. | 逮捕我吧 妈的你别放手 |
[09:03] | Don’t fucking drop me! | 妈的千万别放手! |
[09:05] | Stop struggling! | 别挣扎了! |
[09:06] | Jesus! Pull me up. | 老天!快拉我上去 |
[09:08] | Pull me the fuck up, man! | 老兄快把我拉上去! |
[09:13] | No! | 不! |
[09:15] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[10:51] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝儿 |
[10:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[10:54] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:55] | Look at you, all cleaned up. | 瞧瞧你 已经修整好了 |
[10:57] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你 |
[10:59] | I missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[11:01] | I have dinner reservations at… | 晚餐我预定了位子在 |
[11:02] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[11:03] | Not for food. | 对食物没兴趣 |
[11:08] | What’s wrong? – Oh, nothing. | 怎么了? -哦 没事 |
[11:10] | Just a little bruise. | 只是点小伤 |
[11:11] | Baby, let me take care of you. | 宝贝儿 让我来给你疗伤 |
[11:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:20] | Start right now. | 现在开始 |
[13:14] | You okay, Danny? | 你还好吧 丹尼? |
[13:17] | You’ve been a million miles away all night. | 你整晚精神都不集中 |
[13:20] | I’ve just got a lot going on right now,Trina, at work. | 我现在思绪很多 崔娜 工作的 |
[13:27] | Another assignment? | 又有任务了? |
[13:28] | Don’t you get any time to be yourself? | 你就不能给自己留点时间吗? |
[13:31] | I mean, you’re always somebody else. | 我是说 你总是要扮演别人 |
[13:34] | This time you were a biker… | 这次你是个马仔 |
[13:36] | …before that a mobster… | 上次是个劫匪 |
[13:38] | …and what was it before that? | 再上次是什么来着? |
[13:40] | I don’t know, Trina.I can’t remember. | 我不知道 崔娜 我记不住了 |
[13:43] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样? |
[13:44] | You’re somebody else every few months. | 你每几个月就得换个角色 |
[13:47] | That’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[13:48] | So how do I know when | 那我怎么知道什么时候才是 |
[13:49] | I’m with the real Danny Bolan? | 和真正的丹尼・博朗在一起? |
[13:51] | You’re with him now. | 现在就是 |
[13:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:54] | Because this one is off who knows where… | 因为这个丹尼・博朗离开了谁知道在哪里 |
[13:56] | …not here with me,that’s for damn sure. | 但总之绝对没和我在一起 |
[13:58] | The job takes a lot out of you, Trina. | 这项工作要求你付出很多 崔娜 |
[14:01] | It’s not something you leave at the office at 5. | 不是朝九晚五的闲职 |
[14:03] | Yeah. It must be tough… | 是 那确实很苛刻 |
[14:05] | …being one person today,someone the next. | 今天扮演一个角色 明天又得换一个 |
[14:09] | Lying all the time,it must become a way of life. | 一直说谎 那肯定已经成了种生活方式 |
[14:11] | I don’t lie to you. | 我没对你说谎 |
[14:12] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:14] | What about when you say you’re here for me, Danny? | 那你是为了我待在这吗 丹尼? |
[14:16] | I am here for you. | 我在这里就是为了你 |
[14:18] | You just got to give me space to do what I do. | 但你也得给我点空间做我想做的事 |
[14:20] | …and a little more time. | 还有多一点的时间 |
[14:23] | That’s all we ever have…A little. | 那就是我们所拥有的 一点 |
[14:26] | And then it’s back to work… | 在那之后你又得回去工作了 |
[14:27] | …and I never know when I’ll see you again. | 我也不知道什么时候才能再见到你 |
[15:14] | Put the weapon on the ground! | 放下武器! |
[15:15] | Down! | 放下! |
[15:16] | I’m a cop! | 我是警察! |
[15:18] | Look, I know the drill, all right? | 看 我知道规矩 好吗? |
[15:20] | Were a cop, Danny. | 过去是个警察 丹尼 |
[15:22] | What is this? | 到底怎么回事? |
[15:24] | A fucking SWAT team?Is that really necessary? | 该死的特别机动队? 有那个必要吗? |
[15:26] | I know what you’re capable of. | 我知道那是你的长项 |
[15:31] | Lucky suspect…Mule. | 走运的嫌犯 穆尔 |
[15:33] | He just accidentally fell on his head, I suppose. | 我想他是坠地意外身亡 |
[15:35] | I tried to save him,but when someone tries to kill me… | 我试图救他 但那时有人攻击我 |
[15:37] | I defend myself. | 我必须保护自己 |
[15:39] | I don’t like the way you work, Bolan. | 我不喜欢你的处理方式 博朗 |
[15:41] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈的在做什么? |
[15:44] | What is this? This is bullshit, Chief. | 那是什么? 长官 那真是讨嫌 |
[15:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:47] | In the mattress? | 在床垫里? |
[15:48] | Are you kidding me?How convenient. | 你在开我玩笑?那也太容易找了吧 |
[15:51] | Somebody fucking planted that… | 有人该死的算计我 |
[15:52] | …and you know it. | 你知道 |
[15:53] | You know that’s not mine! | 你知道不是我的 |
[15:54] | Of course it isn’t. | 当然不是 |
[15:56] | We’ve had our differences, London… | 我们在伦敦的时候意见有过分歧 |
[15:58] | …but you know I would never do something like this. | 但你知道我绝对不会干这种事 |
[16:00] | I think you’ve been under too long, Bolan. | 我想你做卧底太久了 博朗 |
[16:03] | Get him out of here. – This is fucking bullshit. | 把他带出去 -那真是一派胡言 |
[16:05] | Somebody planted that.It’s a setup! | 有人算计我 那是全套! |
[16:08] | You know it! | 你知道的! |
[16:09] | Your father was a good cop. | 你父亲是个好警察 |
[16:12] | What the hell happened to you? | 你究竟是怎么了? |
[16:17] | Word? | 什么? |
[16:18] | Danny Bolan? | 丹尼・博朗? |
[16:21] | That’s the same motherfucker. | 是同一个混蛋 |
[16:22] | who locked my cousin King up in Miami. | 在迈阿密抓了我堂兄金那个 |
[16:24] | Hey, get up off me, man! | 嘿 伙计 放开我 |
[16:26] | Keep still, princess,or I’ll pop your hood. | 不许动 娘娘腔 不然我爆你头 |
[16:29] | You’re a fucking dead man,Danny Bolan. | 你这混蛋去死吧 丹尼・博朗 |
[16:31] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, man! | 我他妈的要杀了你 混账! |
[16:32] | Yeah, well, stand in line, motherfucker. | 好吧 站稳了 混蛋 |
[16:35] | Ah, this motherfucker is done. | 哈 这个混蛋玩完了 |
[16:37] | When my fools find out he’s in here, it’s over. | 等我兄弟知道他在这儿 他就没命了 |
[16:46] | Once the pride. | 曾经光荣地在 |
[16:48] | …of the Stonewall Police Department… | 警察局卧底部门工作的 |
[16:49] | Detective Danny Bolan has been convicted. | 警探丹尼・博朗被宣判有罪 |
[16:52] | …of a variety of felonies… | 他犯下一系列重罪 |
[16:54] | …including drug trafficking, corruption… | 包括毒品走私和贿赂 |
[16:56] | …and second-degree murder. | 以及二级谋杀 |
[16:58] | Bolan will spend a minimum of 25 years behind bars. | 博朗至少要蹲二十五年的牢 |
[17:02] | …in Blackwater State Penitentiary. | 在加州黑水监狱 |
[18:16] | Listen up, ladies! | 听好了 女士们 |
[18:17] | You are no longer in the United States of America. | 你们已经不在美国了 |
[18:23] | This is not a free society. | 这里不是自由的社会 |
[18:27] | Your rights will be given to you. | 你所能获得的权利 |
[18:29] | …by me, at my discretion. | 是我 和我的判断力所给予的 |
[18:35] | You will eat, sleep… | 什么时候吃饭 睡觉 |
[18:38] | …shit, and piss. | 拉屎 撒尿 |
[18:40] | when I tell you to. | 都是我规定的 |
[18:43] | Understood, fuck monkeys? | 明白了吗 小混球们? |
[18:49] | You all have a lot to learn here at Blackwater. | 你们在这有很多要学的 |
[18:54] | Play by the rules,and you just might get by. | 按规矩来 你可以继续待下去 |
[18:59] | If you don’t… | 否则 |
[19:01] | …then I will beat your worthless,dog-shit ass into a pulp. | 我会让你吃不了兜着走 |
[19:09] | Leave any memories of freedom on the bus… | 忘记过去的自由吧… |
[19:15] | …because for some of you… | 因为对你们一些人来说 |
[19:20] | …this place is the end of the line. | 这里将是终点站 |
[19:25] | Guard Flores will give you further instruction. | 弗洛斯 守卫会给你们更多指示 |
[19:29] | Move out now! | 马上出去! |
[19:47] | Man, I’m gonna stuff me a white boy. | 老兄 我要吃掉这小白脸 |
[20:21] | You can stare a hole through a lot of things. | 你看得穿很多东西 |
[20:25] | But that ain’t one of them. | 但刚才那个不行 |
[20:32] | Don’t tell me you’re the hero cop gone bad? | 别说你就是那个从英雄变成混蛋的家伙 |
[20:37] | I guess I’m half of that. | 我猜自己是你说的一半 |
[20:39] | God damn, of all the… | 真该死 这一切 |
[20:42] | Look, you just keep the hell away from me. | 看 拜托你离我远点 |
[20:45] | I don’t need to be taking no shank meant for you. | 我不会让你的 |
[20:49] | That shouldn’t be a problem,old man. | 那不是问题 老头儿 |
[20:57] | The name is Irving. | 我叫厄温 |
[20:59] | I said keep your distance, cop. | 我说过离我远点 老猫 |
[21:00] | I didn’t say you could disrespect me. | 我没说过你可以不尊重我 |
[21:02] | Fair enough. | 很公平 |
[21:04] | It works both ways. | 互让互利 |
[21:06] | No, it don’t. | 不 不会的 |
[21:07] | Respect in the pen… | 监狱里的尊重 |
[21:09] | …it ain’t no human fucking right. | 不是该死的人权 |
[21:12] | It’s a privilege,and you got to earn it. | 那是特权 是靠自己挣来的 |
[21:30] | You used to fight? | 你过去练过功夫? |
[21:32] | Don’t touch my shit, cop. | 别碰我的画单 老猫 |
[21:39] | Warden wants to see you, Bolan. | 狱长想要见你 博朗 |
[21:42] | Get over here, boy. | 过来 伙计 |
[22:24] | Please, sit down. | 请坐下 |
[22:28] | Sit your ass down, convict. | 屁股坐下去 犯人 |
[22:33] | So you were once Detective Danny Bolan. | 丹尼・博朗 你过去是警察 |
[22:37] | Life for a cop on the inside is usually one thing– | 警察进了监狱 一般… |
[22:41] | short. | 短命 |
[22:43] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢提醒 |
[22:45] | Smart-ass cops last half as long. | 自以为是的警察 活得更短 |
[22:47] | That won’t be necessary. | 没必要 |
[22:50] | You see, Mr. Bolan, | 听着 博朗先生 |
[22:52] | I have one objective in running this facility– | 我管理监狱 只有一个目标 |
[22:55] | that is to maintain a strict and orderly routine | 维持严格有序的常规 |
[22:59] | day in and day out, | 日日夜夜 |
[23:02] | which is why your presence here | 所以说 你的到来 |
[23:05] | is not a welcome one to me. | 我并不欢迎 |
[23:06] | Now, we will do our best to help ensure your safety, | 现在 我们会尽力保障你的安全 |
[23:12] | but we’re not your private security company. | 但我们不是你的私人保安 |
[23:16] | So I’ll ask you to do your part in avoiding trouble. | 所以 我要求你做到尽量避免麻烦 |
[23:19] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不愿惹任何麻烦 |
[23:22] | What you want, Mr. Bolan, is a moot point. | 博朗先生 你的愿望 有待探讨 |
[23:26] | I deal in realities, | 我要处理现实问题 |
[23:28] | one of which is that Anton Vargas | 其中一个问题就是 安东・瓦格斯 |
[23:31] | currently shares the same roof. | 他目前也关在这里 |
[23:34] | Now, I know you and he have a history, | 我知道 你俩之间有过节 |
[23:37] | so you are to stay clear of him at all times. | 所以任何时候 你都别靠近他 |
[23:41] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? |
[23:42] | Yes, Warden. | 是的 狱长 |
[23:45] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[23:46] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[23:49] | Then we’re done. | 没事了 |
[23:53] | Move. | 起来 |
[24:13] | Okay, Detective Bolan, we can talk here. | 好了 博朗警探 这儿可以说话 |
[24:17] | I used to be a cop myself. | 我以前也是警察 |
[24:20] | I heard about that frame-up. | 我听说过栽赃的事 |
[24:24] | I want to help. | 我愿意帮忙 |
[24:27] | The problem is… | 问题是… |
[24:29] | if any of the inmates see you getting preferential treatment, | 如果其他犯人看到你有特殊待遇 |
[24:33] | they’re animals, | 他们这群野兽 |
[24:35] | and they’ll come after you. | 是不会放过你的 |
[24:38] | But between you and me, | 不过 就我俩知道 |
[24:40] | I want you to know I’m gonna do everything I can | 告诉你 我会竭尽全力 |
[24:43] | to make your stay here | 让你的监狱生活 |
[24:45] | a living hell. | 生不如死 |
[24:50] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[24:52] | Fuck you! | 去死吧! |
[24:58] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来! |
[25:00] | Fuck you, you pussy. | 去死吧 怂仔 |
[25:02] | Fucking coward. | 没种的东西 |
[25:04] | Like the warden says, | 狱长也说过 |
[25:06] | we are not your private security company. | 我们不是你的私人保安公司 |
[25:19] | Welcome to the fucking jungle. | 欢迎来到 “野兽丛林” |
[25:37] | Holy shit. | 见鬼了 |
[25:52] | Oh, I got a bad feeling about this. | 呃 我有不好的预感 |
[26:34] | You somebody special? | 你是特殊人物? |
[26:36] | Your own table and all? | 个人专用餐桌? |
[26:37] | Like I said, it’s all about respect. | 我说过 一切都有尊重 |
[26:40] | I’ve earned mine over the years. | 这么多年 这是我赢得的 |
[26:42] | And yes, you can sit at my table. | 是的 你可以坐这里 |
[26:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:51] | So you’re recovering from your little party with Kirkman? | 和柯克曼小聚之后 恢复得怎样? |
[26:54] | It’s going to take a lot more than that to break me. | 这点小意思 别想搞垮我 |
[26:56] | Just deal with what you’ve got to deal with. | 该做什么做什么 |
[26:59] | Don’t bring it on yourself. | 别自找麻烦 |
[27:01] | And I’d stay away from the creamed spinach. | 还有 我不会碰那奶油菠菜 |
[27:05] | No doubt. | 完全同意 |
[27:23] | So what do you know about Anton Vargas? | 你对安东・瓦格斯了解多少? |
[27:27] | Top dog in here. | 这儿的领头犬 |
[27:28] | Crime boss. | 犯罪之王 |
[27:30] | Runs a fight circuit in the basement. | 在地下室搞了个格斗组织 |
[27:32] | Inmates go at it in a cage, fight sometimes to the death. | 犯人们在笼子里打 有时甚至搏斗致死 |
[27:36] | Big money on it. | 赌金巨大 |
[27:38] | And the betting goes far beyond the walls of Blackwater. | 参赌范围远不止于黑水监狱内部 |
[27:43] | Burke know about this? | 布克知道这些吗? |
[27:45] | Vargas has the warden in his pocket. | 瓦格斯已经搞定了狱长 |
[27:47] | Kirkman, too. | 还有柯克曼 |
[27:49] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能? |
[27:50] | Buying off a prison guard is easy. | 收买守卫很简单 |
[27:52] | They don’t pay them shit. | 有的是钱 |
[27:54] | Kirkman– violent motherfucker. | 柯克曼– 暴力狂 |
[27:57] | He just flat-out enjoys it. | 他就是爱暴力 |
[27:59] | And the warden? | 那狱长呢? |
[28:00] | You got to understand. | 你得明白 |
[28:01] | Vargas can touch anybody outside these walls. | 瓦格斯能搞定监狱外的任何人 |
[28:05] | The warden has a family, a wife. | 狱长有家庭 有老婆 |
[28:08] | and Vargas gets him young ass, | 而且他靠瓦格斯提供性奴 |
[28:10] | which makes Burke pretty vulnerable | 所以如果瓦格斯想要搞布克 |
[28:13] | if Vargas ever decides to put the squeeze on him. | 布克处于弱势 |
[28:22] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识? |
[28:26] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 |
[28:29] | Irv, what’s good? | 厄弗 怎么样啊? |
[28:34] | This your new boyfriend? | 这是你的新男友? |
[28:36] | Why, Colton? You miss me? | 怎么了 科尔顿? 想我了? |
[28:38] | Now look, I ain’t got no beef | 听着 长辫子的老混球 |
[28:42] | with a tired-ass dirty dreadlocked motherfucker. | 我不是来找你茬 |
[28:45] | I got a problem with cops. | 我和条子有过节 |
[28:46] | No beef with me? | 没找我茬? |
[28:48] | Talking shit to my face? | 当着我面 满嘴喷粪 |
[28:50] | Little doggie, why don’t you go back to your master? | 丧家犬 你怎么不滚回你主人身边? |
[28:53] | Little doggie? | 丧家犬? |
[28:55] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[28:57] | You hate cops? Well, here I am. | 你恨条子? 好吧 放马过来啊 |
[29:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[29:02] | You think you can just mess up my meal and then walk? | 你以为糟蹋了我的饭 就可以一走了之吗? |
[29:05] | Whatever you want to do, you old motherfucker. | 你又能怎样 你这老家伙 |
[29:07] | Aren’t your fight, Irving. | 这不关你的事儿厄温 |
[29:09] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:15] | It isn’t. | 不是 |
[29:25] | Motherfucker! | 你个杂狗! |
[29:32] | You fucked up now. I’m gonna fuck you up, fresh fish. | 敢打我 我揍死你 你这新来的 |
[29:41] | Get out of here! Get out of my way! | 滚开! 快给我让开! |
[29:48] | You better watch your back everywhere you go! | 你最好走哪儿都小心点儿! |
[29:50] | This ain’t over! | 这还没完! |
[29:52] | I’m gonna fuck you up, man! Fuck you up! | 我不会放过你的! 妈的! |
[29:54] | Better watch your back! | 最好小心你后面! |
[29:55] | Better watch your back! | 最好小心你后面! |
[30:02] | You wanted a challenge? | 你要个有难度的? |
[30:04] | There it is on a silver plate. | 这有个现成的 |
[30:16] | Hey, cop. | 嗨 条子 |
[30:23] | Chill out, boy. | 冷静点儿 孩子 |
[30:24] | We ain’t here to kill you. | 我们不会在这儿干掉你的 |
[30:27] | Yet. | 暂时 |
[30:30] | That was some major whoop-ass. | 你揍叛徒科尔顿一事 |
[30:32] | …you gave out to that traitor Colton. | …大家议论纷纷 |
[30:34] | Righteous, standing up for my man Irving. | 公正的说 你是为了我们厄温的 |
[30:38] | Do it again, you’re dead. | 但再敢做一次 你就死定了 |
[30:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[30:44] | My crew would’ve taken care of Colton. | 我们的组织会处理科尔顿的 |
[30:47] | We handle our own people here. | 我们会保护好自己人的 |
[30:50] | That way, things don’t get blurry. | 这样 事情就不会乱 |
[30:54] | That’s your only warning, pig. | 这是对你唯一的警告 猪脑 |
[31:19] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[31:23] | I seen you got a talking to. | 你被叫去谈话了 |
[31:25] | Who’s that? | 他是谁? |
[31:27] | Name’s Rollins. | 叫罗林斯 |
[31:29] | He’s the leader of the black gang in here. | 他是这儿黑帮的头头 |
[31:31] | I’d listen to what the man had to say if I was you. | 我会照他说的做 如果我是你 |
[31:34] | Part of their gang or what? | 黑帮的一员还是什么? |
[31:38] | Was. | 曾经是 |
[31:39] | That was a long time ago. | 这是很早以前的事儿了 |
[31:41] | Too old for that shit now. | 现在老了 干不动了 |
[31:45] | But we’re still cool. | 但我们还是很好 |
[31:46] | Point is, you ain’t one of us. | 重要的是 你不是我们中的一员 |
[31:49] | I’ll remember that the next time. | 那下次有人揍你的时候 |
[31:52] | …somebody’s trying to kick your ass. | 我会记得的 |
[31:54] | Take care of your own shit, boy. | 管好你自己的事儿 孩子 |
[31:57] | And find your own people. | 找你自己的人 |
[31:59] | Everybody in here’s got an axe to grind. | 在这儿 谁都会为一个理由 |
[32:01] | …for one reason or another, especially against cops. | 或者什么而磨刀霍霍 特别是对于警察 |
[32:04] | Yeah, no shit. | 是啊 没事儿找事 |
[32:09] | You got a visitor, Bolan. | 有人来看你博朗 |
[32:31] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[32:36] | And you are? | 你是? |
[32:38] | Gwen Bauer, Internal Affairs. | 格温・鲍尔 内务部的 |
[32:40] | I received your request. | 我收到了你的 |
[32:42] | …to look into your claims of innocence. | 无罪调查申请 |
[32:44] | …from the perspective of IA. | …从IA那儿 |
[32:45] | By who? | 谁弄的? |
[32:46] | That’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[32:48] | Well, it seems the department has abandoned me. | 呃 好像组织已经放弃我了 |
[32:50] | …or set me up… | …或者想陷害我 |
[32:51] | …so I’m surprised you’re even here. | …所以看到你还能来 我很惊奇 |
[32:53] | You should know that we operate. | 你应该知道我们的工作 |
[32:56] | …separately and objectively. | …和其他执法部门 |
[32:57] | …from other law enforcement agencies. | …是分开的 且客观的 |
[32:59] | Are you objective? | 你够客观吗? |
[33:00] | I like to think so, but of course I’m human. | 我想是的 但当然我也是人 |
[33:03] | That’s good to know. | 有幸了解 |
[33:05] | Especially the human part. | 特别是人性这一点 |
[33:08] | So you say you are innocent, Mr. Bolan? | 那你说你是无辜的 博朗先生? |
[33:12] | Does it matter? | 这有用吗? |
[33:14] | Police officers may think of us as the Rat Squad… | 警察机关或许会认我们是背叛者 |
[33:18] | …but I’m an officer of the law as well. | 但我也是执法人员 |
[33:20] | I went to academy, graduated… | 我读过大学 毕业了 |
[33:22] | …and realized that cops need to be watched. | …却发现也得像监视罪犯一样 |
[33:25] | …almost as much as the criminals do. | …监视警察 |
[33:27] | Fact is, IA can help good cops. | 事实上 IA会帮助好警察 |
[33:30] | …just as much as it can bring the hammer. | …它也可以打击 |
[33:32] | …down on the corrupt ones. | …腐败分子 |
[33:34] | Which are you? | 你是哪一种? |
[33:35] | I am, in fact, innocent. | 我确实是无辜的 |
[33:38] | It does appear some strings have been pulled. | 确实有迹象表明有幕后操纵 |
[33:40] | …in order to lock you up in the very same place. | 把你锁到和关着你抓的人 |
[33:42] | where criminals you put away are doing time. | 同一个地方 |
[33:46] | What are the chances? | 还有什么希望吗? |
[33:49] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会联系你的 |
[33:51] | Wait. Please, Gwen…Ms. Bauer. | 等等 求你了格温…鲍尔女士 |
[33:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:56] | As cliche as this may sound… | 或许这听起来很俗套 |
[33:59] | …my grandfather was a cop. My father was a cop. | …我祖父是警察 我爸爸也是 |
[34:02] | He died in the line of duty. | 我爸爸他以身殉职 |
[34:04] | This is all I’ve ever known. It’s in my blood. | 我只知道这么多 它已融入我的血液 |
[34:08] | I would never, ever shame my family. | 我是绝对 绝对不会让我家庭 |
[34:12] | …or the memory of those who passed before me. | 和我的先辈们蒙羞的 |
[34:16] | Believe me when I tell you… | 请相信我 |
[34:18] | I’ve been framed. | 我是被陷害的 |
[34:24] | If that’s true…if… | 如果这是真的…如果… |
[34:27] | I will do everything I can to clear your name. | 我会尽我所能 来还你一个清白 |
[34:31] | …and get you the hell out of here. | …把你从这鬼地方救出来 |
[35:01] | Anton, my man. | 安东 伙计 |
[35:04] | What’s up, dawg? | 怎么样了 狗腿子? |
[35:05] | So why the meeting, Rollins? | 有何贵干 罗林斯? |
[35:08] | The fights. | 格斗 |
[35:10] | I hear the wagers are coming in. | 我听说从东海岸到这儿 |
[35:12] | …from as far as the East Coast now. | …都已经开始下注了 |
[35:14] | Even getting some action out of Canada and Mexico? | 甚至连加拿大和墨西哥那边都有动静了? |
[35:16] | Absolutely right. | 完全正确 |
[35:18] | My boys and me started this shit. | 原来是我们这帮人 |
[35:19] | …back in the day. | …开始这桩事的 |
[35:21] | And your point? | 你到底想说什么? |
[35:23] | I let you take this to the next level… | 我让你把它搞起来 |
[35:25] | …and that little paper you’re giving me. | …但你给我的那点儿钱 |
[35:27] | …just ain’t gonna cut it anymore… | …已经不能再少了 |
[35:29] | …now that there’s real money flowing. | …既然现在有现金流通了 |
[35:34] | Let me tell you something. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[35:37] | Firstly… | 首先 |
[35:39] | …you didn’t let me do anything. | 你没资格跟我提要求 |
[35:42] | And secondly… | 其次 |
[35:44] | I’ll give you and your boys whatever I want. | 我想给你们什么就给什么 |
[35:50] | So if there’s nothing else… | 如果没有别的 |
[35:52] | …end of conversation. | …到此为止 |
[35:53] | Fuck you, Vargas! | 去你的 瓦格斯! |
[35:55] | Kirkman. | 柯克曼 |
[35:58] | Doesn’t it look like our inmates. | 我们的囚犯们看起来 |
[35:59] | …might be making a break for it? | 想休息休息了吧? |
[36:04] | You tell me, Mr. Vargas. | 说说看啊 瓦格斯先生 |
[36:09] | Go away. | 滚蛋 |
[36:11] | Okay, dog shit. | 好吧 狗屎们 |
[36:13] | All of you, back inside! | 所有人 都给我回去! |
[36:18] | Good to be king, baby. | 做老大真爽 宝贝 |
[36:41] | Lights out! | 熄灯 |
[37:19] | Hey, man. | 嗨 伙计 |
[37:20] | Thanks for getting me the laundry room gig. | 多谢让我来洗衣间 |
[37:22] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[37:24] | I had my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[37:25] | Yeah? Like what? | 是吗? 比如说? |
[37:27] | You know, you shouldn’t stand around talking, Danny. | 你知道 你不该干站着说话丹尼 |
[37:30] | It’s a good way to lose your new job. | 如果想丢掉这新工作的话 |
[37:34] | Well, thanks anyway, you cantankerous son of a bitch. | 但还是得谢谢你 你这怪脾气的混蛋 |
[37:43] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:46] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[37:54] | You put us in this shit hole. | 你把我们弄到这个鬼地方来 |
[37:55] | Now we’re going to fuck you up. | 现在我要好好收拾你 |
[38:27] | Shit, boy. | 靠 小子 |
[38:28] | Looks like you got some moves. | 你看起来还真有两下子 |
[38:31] | But I’m gonna get my ass kicked. | 就因为我正当防卫 |
[38:33] | …for just protecting myself. | 我一会儿得挨揍了 |
[38:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[38:36] | Them boys covered the cameras. | 他们遮住了摄像头 |
[38:37] | Guards didn’t see who was fighting… | 守卫不会知道谁打了架 |
[38:39] | …and these Asians, they ain’t going to rat. | …这些亚洲人也不会说的 |
[38:43] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[38:44] | Like I keep telling you, Danny. | 这就是我一直跟你说的丹尼 |
[38:46] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[39:21] | Keep that warm till I get back. | 回来之前 让它暖着 |
[39:40] | Kirkman. | 柯克曼 |
[39:42] | You preparing to start your evening rounds? | 你准备好夜巡了吗? |
[39:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[39:47] | Or course you are. | 那是当然的 |
[39:48] | In the meantime, I’m concerned. | 同时 我担心 |
[39:50] | …that order is at risk here at Blackwater. | 这里的秩序是不是失去控制了 |
[39:53] | Everything’s under control, sir. | 一切尽在掌握之中 先生 |
[39:55] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[39:57] | But the appearance of control, it’s beginning to lack. | 但是 光表面上的控制 是不够的 |
[40:01] | That is infinitely troubling to me. | 这对我可是个大麻烦 |
[40:03] | The fight in the mess hall last week. | 上周监狱里的那起打架事件 |
[40:06] | …and in the laundry facility today. | …还有今天洗衣房的 |
[40:10] | That does not appear to be order to me… | 这些在我看来都不是有秩序的表现吧 |
[40:12] | …and I can only imagine how it appears to the inmates. | …我只知道这会对犯人带来影响 |
[40:15] | I understand, sir. | 我明白了 长官 |
[40:18] | I know Bolan was at the center of the first incident… | 我知道博朗是第一起事件的主谋 |
[40:21] | …and I feel confident that he had something to do with the second. | 并且和第二起也脱不了干系 |
[40:24] | Bolan is trouble, Warden. | 博朗就是个麻烦狱长 |
[40:26] | He finds it, or it finds him. | 他自找麻烦 或者麻烦找上门 |
[40:29] | I look to you to put an end to these scuffles. | 我想你赶紧收拾好这烂摊子 |
[40:33] | I look to you for order, Mr. Kirkman. | 这也是命令 柯克曼先生 |
[40:36] | Keep things contained. Understood? | 控制好局面 明白吗? |
[40:41] | Completely, sir. | 完全明白 先生 |
[40:45] | Carry on with your interrogation. | 继续审问吧 |
[40:57] | Yeah. I’ve got you covered. | 是呀 我给你打掩护了 |
[40:59] | Should be a good fight. | 该是个不错的决斗 |
[41:23] | Do run, please, fellas. | 都走开吧 伙计们 |
[41:35] | Danny Boy. | 丹尼小子 |
[41:37] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 |
[41:39] | Anton Vargas. | 安东・瓦格斯 |
[41:41] | They can’t find a hole deep enough. | 他们没找到一个足够深的洞 |
[41:44] | …to make you disappear? | 埋了你吗? |
[41:45] | How are you enjoying prison life? | 牢狱生活享受吧? |
[41:48] | Not as much as you. | 没你那么舒服 |
[41:52] | Hell, you know, you get used to your humble surroundings. | 见鬼 你会习惯那种卑贱的生活的 |
[41:55] | But we all know it’s down to you. | 但我们知道在我们的五星级住所 |
[41:56] | …for our five-star accommodation. | …实在是委屈了你 |
[42:00] | A fact of life that never leaves my thoughts. | 这一点我一直这么想 |
[42:06] | You owe me, Danny. | 你欠我的丹尼 |
[42:09] | So I want you to fight in my cage. | 所以我要你在我的笼子里格斗 |
[42:11] | Cage? | 笼子? |
[42:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:15] | You see, we got a nice little business going on here. | 你看 在这儿 我们有一笔很不错的小生意 |
[42:18] | See, people want to see men who have nothing to lose fight. | 看 人们希望看到一无所有的人失败 |
[42:23] | And now I have this hero cop. | 现在 逮着这个英雄警察了 |
[42:26] | …and the men that he locked down. | …这个已经打上枷锁的人 |
[42:29] | Now that’s good for business, Danny. | 但这对生意不错丹尼 |
[42:31] | I’m not gonna fight for you, Vargas. | 我不会为你打的 瓦格斯 |
[42:34] | But I’ll be damn happy to fight you. | 不过我挺高兴能和你打 |
[42:38] | You’re in my world now, Danny. | 你现在在我的地盘 丹尼 |
[42:41] | Now you got to stop. | 现在你不能 |
[42:43] | …all this scuffling around in the prison. | 继续在这个监狱里蒙混下去 |
[42:45] | Because, you know, the prison warden will keep you here. | 因为你一辈子就待这儿 |
[42:47] | …for the rest of your life. | 永远的关在这 |
[42:49] | Why don’t you be smart? | 识时务者为俊杰 |
[42:52] | Come fight for me in the cage… | 帮我比赛的话 |
[42:55] | …and your time here will be very easy. | 你的日子也好过些 |
[42:58] | Go fuck yourself, Vargas. | 去你的 瓦格斯 |
[43:05] | The man’s made up his mind. | 既然他心意已决 |
[43:09] | And I respect that. | 我尊重 |
[43:12] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[43:25] | Tell Colton to show Danny Boy what we do to inmates. | 让科尔顿告诉丹尼 我们是怎么对待 |
[43:28] | who don’t do as they’re told around here. | 那些不听话的人 |
[43:31] | That’s a Steinhausen.Look after it. | 这可是施泰恩豪森 小心点 |
[44:15] | Got a message from Vargas. | 瓦格斯有口信给你 |
[44:20] | You get every word of that, cop? | 听懂了吗 条子? |
[44:41] | My name is Dr. Bell. | 我是贝尔医生 |
[44:43] | You’ve been out for a full day. | 你已经昏迷一天了 |
[44:45] | We were getting worried there. | 我们很担心 |
[44:48] | Oh, damn. | 噢 该死 |
[44:50] | I forgot I got stabbed. | 我忘了我被人刺伤了 |
[44:52] | You were lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[44:54] | If that shiv was an inch higher… | 如果刺的在高一点的话 |
[44:56] | I’d be doing an autopsy right now instead. | 那我们现在就得换到尸检部去了 |
[44:58] | How long do I have to be in here? | 我在这多久了? |
[45:01] | 7 to 10 days. | 七到十天了 |
[45:04] | Think of it as a vacation. | 就当放假吧 |
[45:11] | Listen. | 听着 |
[45:12] | If Vargas wanted you dead… | 如果瓦格斯要你死 |
[45:14] | we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 你已经是个死人了 |
[45:15] | I’d reconsider his offer. | 你最好重新考虑他的话 |
[45:17] | I’ve put a dozen or so men in body bags. | 我已经给十几个人收过尸了 |
[45:20] | who said no to him. | 都是因为不听他的话 |
[45:23] | Am I the only guy not on his payroll? | 我是个例外? |
[45:27] | You’re definitely outnumbered, I can tell you that much. | 我可以说的是 毫无疑问你是的 |
[45:32] | I’m just saying… | 我跟你说 |
[45:35] | …at least in the cage you have a chance. | 至少在那个笼子里你还有机会 |
[45:45] | Vargas. | 瓦格斯. |
[45:48] | Sign me up. | 我加入 |
[46:08] | I’m going to fight in the cage. | 我要去那个笼子里打 |
[46:10] | Figured as much. | 不出所料 |
[46:13] | When? | 什么时候? |
[46:14] | Next Saturday. | 下周六 |
[46:17] | Vargas is giving me time to heal. | 瓦格斯给了我康复的时间 |
[46:21] | The hell he is. | 他妈的没那么好心 |
[46:23] | He’s gonna use that time to promote the fight. | 他要利用这段时间让大家下注 |
[46:27] | You know who you’re fighting? | 你知道你和谁打吗? |
[46:29] | Not yet. | 不知道 |
[46:33] | Vargas says he’s gonna be perfect for my first time out. | 瓦格斯说那人很合适当我第一个对手 |
[47:32] | Tell Vargas I’m in for 5 large. | 告诉瓦格斯我下五倍注 |
[47:35] | Bolan to win. | 博朗赢 |
[47:43] | Hi, big boy. | 你好 帅哥 |
[47:54] | Well, hello. | 你好 |
[47:59] | Thank you, Mr. Vargas. | 多谢了 瓦格斯先生 |
[48:07] | Somebody needs a spanking. | 有人该打屁屁了 |
[48:19] | Fight night! | 决战之夜! |
[48:22] | Stop. | 站住 |
[48:34] | Move. | 走 |
[48:36] | Come on, Kirkman! | 拜托 柯克曼 |
[48:37] | Just let us watch. | 让我们看看吧 |
[48:38] | I’ll do anything you want. | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[48:41] | Money talks, bitch. | 拿钱来 贱人 |
[48:47] | Yeah, baby! Let’s do this! | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[48:51] | …fucked up! Messed up!I’ll murder you! | 去死吧 我要杀了你 |
[48:53] | I’ll murder the motherfucking cocksucker! | 我要杀了那个该死的混蛋 |
[49:07] | Enough! | 够了! |
[49:12] | Gentlemen,welcome to the cage. | 先生们 欢迎来看比赛 |
[49:15] | The rules are simple…they do not exist. | 规则很简单 两个只能活一个 |
[49:20] | The fight will continue. | 比赛会一直进行 |
[49:21] | …until I stop it… | 直到我喊停 |
[49:23] | …or until somebody dies. | 或者有人死了 |
[49:26] | Understood? | 明白了吗? |
[51:30] | What do you want? | 这就是你想要的? |
[51:35] | Bolan is the winner. | 博朗获胜 |
[51:36] | Let him through. | 让他出去 |
[52:21] | What’s up with these? | 这些是什么? |
[52:23] | One of Vargas’ men left them. | 瓦格斯的手下拿来的 |
[52:25] | Said it was your winnings from last night. | 据说你昨晚赢了 |
[52:27] | Cigarettes? I hate cigarettes. | 烟? 我讨厌抽烟 |
[52:29] | That shit is as good as gold in the joint, man. | 那鬼东西在这和黄金一样值钱 |
[52:33] | Shit. | 去 |
[52:35] | I’m sure Vargas doesn’t get paid in smokes. | 我相信瓦格斯肯定不会靠卖烟赚钱 |
[52:36] | Shit, I know he don’t. | 去 我知道他没有 |
[52:38] | That man makes more coin putting on those fights than some CEOs. | 他比赛赚的钱比公司老总赚的还多 |
[52:42] | What the hell good is cash in here? | 那钱他妈的在这有啥用? |
[52:44] | Nothing, but I’m sure he keeps it in a bank, dumb ass. | 没用 但他肯定存银行了 |
[52:48] | If he can control his organization from Blackwater… | 如果他能在黑水监狱里经营这个组织 |
[52:52] | I’m sure he can open a bank account. | 他就一定也有本事在外面开个账户 |
[52:54] | He’s still running his syndicate,for certain? | 他仍在外面有自己的组织 真的吗? |
[52:57] | You see the way he runs this place? | 你也看见他是怎么掌控这的了? |
[52:59] | He may not have the power to overturn his conviction… | 他也许没法给自己洗清罪名 |
[53:02] | …but believe me he still has a long and dangerous reach… | 但相信我 他依然野心勃勃 |
[53:06] | …even on the outside. | 即使是在外面世界 |
[53:11] | Damn. | 该死 |
[53:15] | What? | 什么? |
[53:18] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你好像看见鬼了一样 |
[53:23] | Hey. Your call sounded urgent. | 嗨 你的电话好像很紧急 |
[53:25] | Do you know who Anton Vargas is? | 你知道谁是安东・瓦格斯吗? |
[53:27] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[53:29] | He’s in Blackwater, with me… | 他在黑水监狱 和我一样 |
[53:30] | …and I’m the one that put him here. | 是我把他抓进来的 |
[53:32] | That’s old news, Danny. What are you getting at? | 这都是以前的事了 丹尼 你想说什么? |
[53:34] | I think it was Vargas that set me up. | 我估计陷害我的是瓦格斯 |
[53:36] | And you’re basing this on what? | 为什么这么说? |
[53:38] | He has the means and the motive. | 他有路子 也有动机 |
[53:40] | He was the most powerful mobster in the state. | 在我抓住他之前 他是国内 |
[53:42] | …before I put him away. | 头号犯罪集团成员 |
[53:44] | I think he’s still running his organization from the inside. | 我觉得他还在里面控制着他的组织 |
[53:47] | Okay, first… | 好吧 首先 |
[53:49] | …even if he did somehow manage to frame you… | 即使他做了什么试图陷害你 |
[53:51] | …how would he have known you’d be sentenced to Blackwater? | 他怎么知道你会被关在黑水? |
[53:53] | You yourself said strings must have been pulled. | 你自己都说了有幕后操纵 |
[53:56] | …to get me in this damn prison. | 关我在这个该死的地方 |
[53:58] | Vargas practically owns Blackwater. | 实际上瓦格斯控制着这里 |
[54:00] | He puts on fights down in the Basement. | 他在让人们在笼子里格斗 |
[54:02] | People die for money. | 人们为了钱而丧命 |
[54:04] | The guards, even the warden look the other way. | 警卫 甚至狱长都睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[54:06] | That’s crazy, Danny. | 不可能 丹尼 |
[54:08] | You’re talking conspiracy theory. | 你说的是阴谋论 |
[54:10] | I’ve fought in the cage already. | 我已经在笼子里打过一次了 |
[54:12] | And I’m going to die in it if Vargas has his way. | 如果让瓦格斯继续下去 我早晚会死 |
[54:15] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[54:17] | What do you expect me to do? | 你要我做些什么呢? |
[54:20] | Vargas laundered his drug money. | 瓦格斯通过赝品交易和控股公司 |
[54:21] | …through a network of phony businesses and shell corporations. | 洗他贩毒的黑钱 |
[54:25] | Get his case file. | 你去翻他的案底 |
[54:26] | See if the network’s still active. | 看看交易网络还在不在 |
[54:28] | Check if any payments were made. | 查一下是不是还有钱转给 |
[54:29] | …to these so-called witnesses that testified against me. | 诬陷我的那些所谓的证人 |
[54:32] | Those assets would’ve been seized. | 他一被定罪 |
[54:34] | …as soon as he was convicted. | 那些资产肯定已经被冻结了 |
[54:36] | Vargas went down for murder,extortion, racketeering. | 瓦格斯的罪名是谋杀 敲诈和勒索 |
[54:39] | The list goes on. | 还有其他一些 |
[54:40] | But he beat the money laundering rap on a technicality. | 但他钻了空子 没有把洗钱算在内 |
[54:43] | The network may still exist. | 那个洗钱的网络还在 |
[54:46] | Okay. I’ll see what I can dig up. | 好 我试试看我能挖出点什么来 |
[54:48] | I’m out of time, Gwen. | 我没时间了 格温 |
[54:54] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[54:57] | – That’s fine. – Here’s 60 for Axl. | -可以 -六十块赌埃克斯罗赢 |
[54:59] | I’ll be giving you away.Come on. | 我会给你的 行了吧 |
[55:02] | Okay, then. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[55:03] | Pays 2-1. | 二赔一 |
[55:05] | Hey, boss… | 老大 |
[55:06] | …here are the numbers for the King fight in Miami. | 迈阿密的王者之战的人选 |
[55:09] | Bigger than ever. | 有史以来最多的 |
[55:12] | They’re getting ready to start. | 他们已经准备好了 |
[55:19] | I’m gonna show you why I’m king in this motherfucker. | 我要告诉你们为什么我才是王者 |
[55:50] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[55:59] | Get up! Get up! | 快起来 起来 |
[56:01] | I’m gonna smash your shit in. | 我要打的你屁股开花 |
[56:25] | Fuck this! | 去死吧 |
[56:27] | http://nbachangsuoyuyan.5d6d.com | |
[57:15] | It’s my shit! | 去死吧 |
[57:17] | I’m king in this motherfucker! | 我才是真正的王者 |
[57:35] | The fights in the cage. | 在笼子中的比赛 |
[57:37] | I want them to stop. | 必须停止 |
[57:41] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[57:43] | The cage is an institution. | 格斗已经形成规模了 |
[57:45] | Don’t blow smoke up my ass, Vargas. | 瓦格斯 你别把我逼得太紧了 |
[57:48] | The inmates listen to you here. | 那些人都听你的 |
[57:50] | What is this? Shaking me down for more money? | 你什么意思? 为了钱就把我赶下台? |
[57:52] | It’s getting out of control. | 这事已经失控了 |
[57:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[57:55] | The cage will continue here. | 比赛会一直进行下去 |
[57:58] | Now, I’ve got franchises around other prisons… | 我已经在其他监狱也有了特权了 |
[58:01] | …and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 你奈我不何 |
[58:05] | Shut it down… | 你不取消比赛 |
[58:07] | …or I’ll find a way to do it myself. | 我就亲自动手 |
[58:11] | You’re obviously not listening to me. | 显然你没有听懂我的话 |
[58:14] | So let me put it this way. | 让我换个说法 |
[58:16] | Barbara takes your two kids to school. | 芭芭拉送你的两个孩子去学校 |
[58:21] | Amy and Tyler. | 艾米和泰勒 |
[58:23] | Drops them off at Westside Elementary School. | 去韦斯特赛德小学 |
[58:27] | Then she picks up a coffee on the way to Pilates… | 然后她会在去普拉提的路上买一杯咖啡 |
[58:31] | …and that’s just Tuesdays and Thursdays. | 只有在星期二和星期四这样 |
[58:40] | Now do you get my drift? | 现在你明白了吗? |
[58:45] | Yeah. | 明白了 |
[58:48] | Good. | 好的 |
[58:51] | I’ll see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[59:00] | We got a big fight coming up. | 最近我们会有一场比赛 |
[59:02] | You might want to wager Axl. | 你可以赌埃克斯罗赢 |
[59:19] | Man, this guy’s a fucking beast. | 天呐 他真是个野兽 |
[59:30] | Is someone getting whacked? | 有人不行了? |
[59:32] | Looks that way. | 看那儿 |
[59:37] | Fuck. | 去 |
[59:52] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[59:58] | You see what Axl did in the yard? | 你看见埃克斯罗干了什么吗? |
[1:00:03] | Yeah. Destroyed two guys in two seconds. | 两秒内打到了两个人 |
[1:00:06] | And did you see how he did it? | 你看见他是怎么做到的吗? |
[1:00:11] | That guy’s a machine. | 他简直是个机器 |
[1:00:13] | He used their motion against them. | 他利用了他们的动作 |
[1:00:16] | First move was crucial. | 他的第一个动作非常漂亮 |
[1:00:17] | Took no energy.He was calm. | 几乎没费什么劲儿 他很冷静 |
[1:00:20] | Just watched what was happening… | 只是判断对手的动作 |
[1:00:22] | …stepped to the side, and bam. | 侧身 然后出击 |
[1:00:24] | It was over. | 就结束了 |
[1:00:29] | You should be my trainer, Irv. | 你应该当我的教练 厄弗 |
[1:00:37] | I don’t think so. | 我可不那么认为 |
[1:00:39] | Come on, man. If I got to get back in the cage… | 拜托 兄弟 如果我回到监狱里… |
[1:00:42] | I’m going to need all the help I can get. | 我需要得到所有的帮助 |
[1:00:43] | Well, I was an innovator back in the day… | 以前我是一个创新者 |
[1:00:47] | …and you new martial arts cats… | 但现在你是一个武术初学者 |
[1:00:50] | …you need to get back to karate, jiu-jitsu… | 你必须练空手道和柔术 |
[1:00:52] | …maybe even some aikido. | 也许还有合气道 |
[1:00:55] | What I’m trying to say is. | 我想说的是 |
[1:00:57] | …you really need to get back to your roots… | …你真的需要回归根本 |
[1:00:59] | …then use the best of each discipline. | 进行最好的训练 |
[1:01:01] | You see? That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 你瞧?这正是我想说的 |
[1:01:04] | You’re training me already, Irv. | 你已经在训练我了 厄弗 |
[1:01:10] | You’ve got another fight coming up, cop. | 你另一场格斗快要来了 警官. |
[1:01:12] | This one won’t be a walk in the park. | 这个可不像公园散步那样简单 |
[1:01:14] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:01:16] | Warden says you can train in the yard… | 监狱长说你可以在院子里训练… |
[1:01:18] | …solo…4 hours a day. | 单独的…一天四个小时 |
[1:01:20] | He wants the fights to be competitive. | 他想让这场战斗变得激烈些 |
[1:01:23] | Not solo. | 不单独 |
[1:01:27] | Not without my trainer. | 和我的教练一起 |
[1:01:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:01:36] | He needs his trainer. | 他需要教练 |
[1:01:40] | You’re a trainer? | 你是教练? |
[1:01:43] | Shit. | 放屁 |
[1:01:45] | I’m one of the original Kung Fu brothers. | 我是功夫兄弟创始人之一 |
[1:01:47] | …from back in the ’70s…Gi, Afro… | 在七十年代 美国兵在非洲的造型 |
[1:01:50] | The whole 9. | 九年整了 |
[1:01:51] | Can’t you just see it? | 没看到吗? |
[1:01:54] | All right, Blackie Chan. | 好吧 黑鬼. |
[1:01:57] | Don’t disappoint me. | 别让我失望 |
[1:01:59] | Right, Danny? | 是吧 丹尼? |
[1:02:02] | Fucking asshole. | 王八蛋 |
[1:02:04] | The fundamental principle of self-defense. | 自卫的基本原理 |
[1:02:07] | …is the ability to strike your opponent in a vulnerable spot. | 是要准确的攻击对手的弱点 |
[1:02:10] | …as soon as you sense an opening. | 一旦你察觉到机会 就立刻反攻 |
[1:02:17] | Think old-school kime… | 想一下老凯姆 |
[1:02:19] | You want to strike him where it hurts the most. | 你要攻击他的死穴 |
[1:02:22] | Focus and power. | 集中力量 |
[1:03:22] | You’re mine, motherfucker! | 你是我的 混帐东西 |
[1:03:24] | You’re not my type, sweetheart. | 你不是我的款 甜心 |
[1:03:27] | Axl. | 埃克斯罗 |
[1:03:31] | Save it for the fight. | 留着到最后吧 |
[1:04:54] | There is a concept called mushin… | 这个概念叫”无心” |
[1:04:57] | …translated from the Japanese, Nomind. | 从日本的”无念”翻译过来的 |
[1:05:01] | Relaxation is a fundamental element of fighting. | 放松是搏斗时的一条基本要素 |
[1:05:05] | A relaxed mind, a relaxed body. | 放松思想 放松身体 |
[1:05:10] | And your body needs to be relaxed. | 你的身体需要被放松 |
[1:05:13] | …to achieve optimum speed… | 从而达到最佳的速度… |
[1:05:15] | …power, and movement. | 力量和动作 |
[1:05:18] | Breathe. Relax. | 呼吸 放松 |
[1:05:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:05:33] | Gwen? | 格温? |
[1:05:34] | Yes. | 是我 |
[1:05:36] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿 美女 |
[1:05:37] | I’m just returning your call. | 我只是回复你的电话 |
[1:05:39] | Long time no hear. What’s happening? | 很久没有联络了 发生什么事了吗? |
[1:05:41] | I need to call in that favor, Ron. | 我打电话需要你的帮助 罗恩 |
[1:05:44] | What kind of favor? | 帮什么? |
[1:05:45] | Access to bank accounts. | 差银行账户 |
[1:05:47] | Go to a judge. | 去找个法官 |
[1:05:49] | I can’t. This has to be quick and under the radar. | 不行 这必须要尽快而且私底下进行 |
[1:05:52] | It’s going to take time for a court order. | 这需要时间去获得法院的允许 |
[1:05:54] | Ronnie, who do you think you’re talking to… | 罗尼 你觉得你在跟谁说话… |
[1:05:56] | …one of your new bubble-headed paralegals? | …你的一个新助手? |
[1:05:58] | You’re the District Attorney. | 你是地方检察官 |
[1:06:00] | You’re a very powerful man. | 你是个很有权的人 |
[1:06:05] | Don’t make me say please. | 不要让我说求你 |
[1:06:06] | I need to see those bank accounts. | 我需要看到那些银行账户 |
[1:06:08] | …by end of day tomorrow. | 在明天结束之前 |
[1:06:10] | For me, Ron. | 帮我吧 罗恩 |
[1:06:13] | My office, 4:30, tomorrow. | 我的办公室 明天四点半 |
[1:06:30] | You know, you’re a quick study, kid. | 知道吗 你学的很快 孩子 |
[1:06:31] | You’ve come a long way with your training. | 但你还需要长期的训练. |
[1:06:33] | I’m betting my life on it. | 我用我的人生跟你打赌我能行 |
[1:06:36] | Thanks for the lessons, Irv. | 谢谢你的训练 厄弗 |
[1:06:38] | Don’t thank me, Danny. | 别谢我 丹尼 |
[1:06:40] | I had my reasons. | 我有我的理由 |
[1:06:42] | That’s what you said about this laundry room job, too. | 对于你在洗衣房的这个工作你也是这么说的 |
[1:06:45] | What’s up with that? | 出了什么事? |
[1:06:47] | I knew there would be trouble if you were around. | 我知道如果你在周围就会出现麻烦 |
[1:06:49] | I needed the focus to be on you. | 我需要把大家的焦点都集中在你身上 |
[1:06:52] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[1:06:55] | About 10 years ago… | 大约十年前… |
[1:06:58] | I discovered a soft spot in the wall down there. | 我发现了那边墙下的一个缺口 |
[1:07:01] | I’ve been chipping away at it ever since. | 我就一直慢慢的挖 |
[1:07:04] | But it’s difficult to get at. | 但是实在是太难了 |
[1:07:06] | I could only scratch at it. | 我只能在我轮班的时候 |
[1:07:07] | …during my shift when I got a chance. | 一旦有机会就挖它 |
[1:07:09] | Eventually, I had to disguise it, cover it up. | 到最后 我不得不伪装它 把它掩盖上 |
[1:07:14] | When are you going to make a break for it? | 那你打算什么时候用它来逃跑? |
[1:07:16] | Just waiting for the right moment. | 我一直在等着合适的机会 |
[1:07:19] | Like a distraction. | 比如分散人们的注意力. |
[1:07:21] | Well, a good fight has always worked for you in the past. | 在过去 一场好的搏斗总能为你提供机会 |
[1:07:25] | That’s just what I was thinking. | 那就是我所想的 |
[1:07:38] | Hey, whatever happened to your gym? | 嘿 你的健身房怎么了? |
[1:07:41] | I signed it over to my daughter. | 我把它签给我女儿了 |
[1:07:42] | …before I got collared, just in case. | …在我被抓回来之前 以防万一而已 |
[1:07:45] | Smart move. | 明智之举 |
[1:07:47] | Yeah, but from what I hear… | 是啊 但是我刚刚听说 |
[1:07:49] | …the gym is just collecting cobwebs now. | 健身房现在已经布满蜘蛛网了 |
[1:07:52] | At least it’s still in the family. | 但至少它还属于这个家 |
[1:07:54] | Oh, yeah. You got a daughter. | 哦 对 你有一个女儿 |
[1:07:56] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[1:07:58] | Elissia. | 伊莉莎 |
[1:08:00] | She’s almost as old as you are now. | 她现在和你差不多大 |
[1:08:03] | Last time I saw her, she was in junior high. | 我最后一次见到她时 她还在上初中 |
[1:08:07] | Now she has a daughter. | 现在她都有女儿了 |
[1:08:09] | Hell, I have a granddaughter | 见鬼 我都有外孙女了 |
[1:08:12] | I’m thinking I’ll pay them a visit. | 我一直想去看看她们 |
[1:08:15] | You have enough money to get there? | 你有足够的钱去那? |
[1:08:17] | Me and some boys robbed a couple banks. | 我和几个兄弟抢劫了几家的银行 |
[1:08:20] | …before I got popped. | …在我入狱之前 |
[1:08:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:23] | I’m one of the few guilty guys in here. | 我是这里仅有的几个有罪的人之一 |
[1:08:28] | You got your cash somewhere secure, I trust. | 我相信 你已经把现金藏在了安全的地方 |
[1:08:30] | It’s in a bag somewhere. | 放在某出的一个袋子里 |
[1:08:32] | …just waiting for me to tap into it. | …等着我去用呢 |
[1:08:34] | Well, good luck to you, my friend. | 那么祝你好运 我的朋友 |
[1:08:51] | Stand to attention, convict. | 立正 犯人 |
[1:08:57] | Have you got a problem, officer? | 你有病吗 警官? |
[1:09:01] | I pay you guards good to leave you alone. | 我可付了钱让你们离我远点 |
[1:09:08] | Get out of those clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[1:09:11] | I thought our date was tomorrow. | 我以为我们的约会是在明天 |
[1:09:13] | I am the one giving the orders here. | 我才是这发号施令的人 |
[1:09:15] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[1:09:26] | Hey, shit head. | 喂 死人头 |
[1:09:28] | You’re on. | 到你了 |
[1:09:31] | Have a good fight, kid. | 好好打 孩子 |
[1:09:33] | Thanks, Irving. | 谢了 厄温 |
[1:09:42] | Just you, cop. | 只有你一个 警察 |
[1:09:44] | I don’t fight without my trainer. | 没有我的教练在 我不会打的 |
[1:09:49] | Kirkman, stop fronting, man. | 柯克曼 住手 |
[1:09:51] | You know Vargas don’t want no damaged goods, | 你知道瓦格斯喜欢刺激的挑战 |
[1:09:53] | right? | 对吧? |
[1:09:55] | You’re lucky you’re about to get your ass kicked. | 你很幸运 今天你会被狠揍一顿的 |
[1:09:59] | Let’s go, Moldilocks. | 走吧 穆迪洛克斯 |
[1:10:28] | It was good. | 很棒 |
[1:10:36] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[1:10:40] | On the cop? | 警察? |
[1:10:41] | Yeah. 200. | 对 两百 |
[1:10:45] | Show time, baby. | 表演时间到了 宝贝 |
[1:10:47] | Show time, baby. | 表演时间到了 宝贝 |
[1:10:51] | Ouch. | 哎哟 |
[1:10:53] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:11:41] | Bolan. | 博朗 |
[1:11:44] | Where’s your so-called trainer? | 你那个所谓的教练呢? |
[1:11:46] | Probably taking a piss. | 可能小便去了 |
[1:11:48] | Old man’s got a weak bladder. | 老人家的膀胱很虚 |
[1:12:21] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[1:12:26] | I use that term loosely. | 我可不常用这个词 |
[1:12:32] | Welcome to the cage. | 欢迎来到这里 |
[1:12:37] | Fight! | 开始! |
[1:13:48] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[1:13:50] | Keep an eye on the perimeter fence. | 密切关注周边的围墙 |
[1:13:53] | The fucking mop-head slipped out of the cage area. | 一个该死的拖把头从牢中溜走了 |
[1:14:28] | Fuck you! | 混蛋! |
[1:14:35] | Well? Kill him. | 怎么?杀了他 |
[1:14:38] | Fuck you, Vargas. | 去你的 瓦格斯 |
[1:14:39] | Why don’t you come down here. | 你怎么不下来 |
[1:14:41] | …and fight me yourself? | 亲自和我决斗? |
[1:14:44] | Let me out of here! | 让我出去! |
[1:14:46] | Now! | 现在! |
[1:14:47] | Let him out. | 让他出来 |
[1:14:53] | Finish him. | 除掉他 |
[1:15:30] | Fucking slit! | 人渣! |
[1:15:35] | Irv. | 厄弗 |
[1:15:52] | Stand down.I got the bastard. | 解除警备状态 我抓到了这个混蛋 |
[1:15:55] | Do not fire! | 不要开枪! |
[1:15:58] | He works for me, and so do you! | 他是为我工作的 你也一样! |
[1:16:05] | Irv! | 厄弗! |
[1:16:09] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:10] | Fuck! | 混蛋! |
[1:16:14] | Escaping prisoner shot. Presumed dead. | 射击逃犯 击中头部 |
[1:16:17] | Will confirm. Kirkman over. | 待确认 柯克曼 完毕 |
[1:16:18] | No! | 不! |
[1:17:03] | If I didn’t make it out alive. | 如果我没有成功逃走 |
[1:17:05] | …and somehow you do… | 你帮我做些事情… |
[1:17:07] | …pay a visit to my old gym. | …一定到我的健身房去一趟 |
[1:17:09] | Then make sure my daughter and her little girl. | 确定我的女儿和孙女 |
[1:17:11] | …are taken care of. | …过得好好的 |
[1:17:13] | You owe me for saving your crazy white ass. | 你欠我的 因为我救过你 |
[1:17:16] | Irving. | 厄温 |
[1:17:25] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[1:17:31] | These are damning accusations, Ms. Bauer. | 这些都是罪证 鲍尔小姐 |
[1:17:33] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪弄到的? |
[1:17:35] | I can’t tell you that, but it’s enough. | 我不能告诉你 但是这些已经足够 |
[1:17:37] | …to overturn Danny Bolan’s conviction. | …证明丹尼・博朗是无罪的 |
[1:17:39] | You want me to believe. | 你想让我去相信 |
[1:17:41] | …that the witnesses, some of my own men… | 那些目击证人 那些我自己的人 |
[1:17:44] | were paid off by some mobster in Blackwater. | 被在黑水监狱的一些暴徒给收买了 |
[1:17:46] | …to frame Bolan? | 去陷害博朗? |
[1:17:47] | The ledgers are very clear as to who received money. | 这些账户很清楚的显示出谁收了钱 |
[1:17:50] | Witnesses, jurors… | 目击者 陪审员 |
[1:17:53] | …a sitting Federal judge. | 还有一个在任的联邦法官 |
[1:17:55] | That’s ridiculous! | 太荒谬了! |
[1:17:56] | It explains | 这解释了 |
[1:17:57] | how Danny ended up in Blackwater. | 为什么丹尼被关在了黑水监狱 |
[1:17:59] | Leave these here with me. | 把这些留下 |
[1:18:01] | I’ll look into it further. | 我再进一步的调查一下 |
[1:18:03] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有那么多时间了 |
[1:18:05] | Listen, I know you’re a good cop… | 听着 我知道你是一个好警官… |
[1:18:08] | …or you would have never had me look into these claims. | 或者这只是我的断言 |
[1:18:10] | Danny is a good cop, too. | 但是丹尼也是一个好警官 |
[1:18:30] | Don’t work too hard, Danny. | 别太累了 丹尼 |
[1:18:33] | You got the fight of your life tonight. | 今晚你可要为 你的生命而战 |
[1:18:35] | You’re dead, motherfucker. | 你这狗粮养的 |
[1:18:36] | Come on, save it. | 得了 省省力气 |
[1:18:39] | Plenty of time for that. | 你们时间多的是 |
[1:18:46] | Did you find out about Anton Vargas? | 你找到安东・瓦格斯的证据了吗? |
[1:18:49] | You were right. He paid for those testimonies… | 你是对的 他付钱给那些证人… |
[1:18:51] | …and he bribed the judge. | …还行贿法官 |
[1:18:52] | I’m glad you know that, Gwen. | 我很高兴你知道了 格温 |
[1:18:54] | I didn’t want you to think I’m a criminal. | 我不希望你把我看成个罪犯 |
[1:18:57] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[1:18:59] | I’m fighting a killer tonight… | 今晚我要和个杀人狂打架… |
[1:19:01] | …one of Vargas’ men. | …瓦格斯的一个手下 |
[1:19:03] | I’m probably not gonna live through this. | 我有可能活不过今晚 |
[1:19:05] | Don’t do it. Look, I can get you out of there. | 不要打 听着 我可以把你弄出来 |
[1:19:08] | I have no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[1:19:09] | I just wanted to say goodbye, Gwen. | 我只是想说再见 格温 |
[1:19:11] | Wait, Danny, don’t hang up. W… | 等等 丹尼 别挂… |
[1:19:20] | London here. | 这里是伦敦 |
[1:19:22] | I just spoke to Danny. | 我刚和丹尼通过话 |
[1:19:23] | Vargas is going to try and kill him tonight. | 瓦格斯今晚准备干掉他 |
[1:19:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:19:26] | The prisoners, they fight. | 那些囚犯们在地下室打架 |
[1:19:27] | …to the death in the basement. | …直到有人死掉为止 |
[1:19:29] | Look, you’ve got to believe me. | 你必须要相信我 |
[1:19:30] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[1:19:31] | I’ve gone over those accounts. | 我查过这些账户 |
[1:19:33] | Okay, but we’ve got to do something. | 好的 那我们需要行动 |
[1:19:35] | I’m going to head over to Blackwater… | 我现在去黑水监狱… |
[1:19:36] | …see if I can get the warden. | …看能不能让狱长 |
[1:19:38] | …to stop the fight. | …制止这场打斗 |
[1:19:39] | What if he’s in on it? | 如果他也参与了怎么办? |
[1:19:40] | I don’t know. Look, I’ve got to try. | 不知道 但是我必须要试下 |
[1:19:42] | I’ll assemble an extraction team. | 我去集合一支精英部队 |
[1:19:44] | We’ll meet you there. | 我们在那见 |
[1:19:45] | Gwen, wait for me. Don’t… | 格温 等等我 别… |
[1:19:47] | Gwen. Gwen… | 格温 格温… |
[1:19:50] | Max, you’re killing me. | 麦克斯 你在搞笑吧 |
[1:19:52] | 2-1 on the cop. | 警察 2赔1 |
[1:19:55] | 300 | 300. |
[1:19:56] | 300, Max. 200 the cop. | 300 麦克斯 200 警察 |
[1:19:58] | Don’t insult me now. Come on. | 请不要侮辱我 来吧 |
[1:20:03] | Okay. See you at the fight. | 好的 今晚决斗场上见 |
[1:20:04] | You better start working out. | 你最好现在开始准备 |
[1:20:06] | We lose this, we’re in deep shit. | 如果我们输了 我们就完了 |
[1:20:15] | Hey, Danny. | 嘿 丹尼 |
[1:20:18] | I got big money on you tonight…To win. | 我今晚下了重注赌你…赢 |
[1:20:21] | Kick that motherfucker’s ass. | 教训那 狗粮养的 |
[1:20:23] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[1:20:34] | Warden Burke, I need to speak with you. | 布克狱长 我要和你谈谈 |
[1:20:36] | Wow. | 哇 |
[1:20:39] | Vargas has outdone himself this time. | 瓦格斯这次可越界了 |
[1:20:43] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[1:20:45] | What are you, a lawyer? | 你扮的什么 律师? |
[1:20:47] | No. A school principal. | 不是 学校校长. |
[1:20:49] | I was late for school this morning. | 我今天早上上学迟到了 |
[1:20:51] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[1:20:54] | This is about Danny Bolan. | 我是为了丹尼・博朗来的 |
[1:20:56] | I know about the underground fights in Blackwater. | 我知道黑水监狱的地下赌架. |
[1:20:59] | And I know that Vargas set up Danny to get revenge. | 我知道瓦格斯是为了报仇而陷害丹尼的 |
[1:21:02] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, Miss… | 我不知道你在说什么 小姐… |
[1:21:04] | …but I suggest you leave this office before I have you arrested. | …但是我建议你在我逮捕你之前离开这 |
[1:21:07] | I have proof that Vargas paid everyone off… | 我有瓦格斯贿赂他们的证据… |
[1:21:10] | …but I don’t have proof against you yet. | …但是我还没有对你不利的证据 |
[1:21:12] | If you don’t stop the fight tonight… | 如果你不阻止今晚的打斗… |
[1:21:15] | …you’re an accomplice to murder. | …那你就是谋杀犯的帮凶 |
[1:21:17] | And you are again? | 你是? |
[1:21:18] | Internal Affairs. | 内务部 |
[1:21:20] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[1:21:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:21:28] | Send Flores into my office immediately. | 马上叫弗洛斯到我办公室来 |
[1:21:32] | Warden Burke, this is your chance. | 布克狱长 这是你的机会 |
[1:21:33] | …to take back your prison. | …来拿回你的监狱 |
[1:21:35] | Danny needs to be transferred to another facility. | 丹尼应该被转到其他监狱 |
[1:21:38] | …because his case is in the process of being overturned. | …因为他的案子正在翻案审理中 |
[1:21:40] | Is that so? | 那又怎么样? |
[1:21:41] | Detain her until further notice. | 在另行通知以前拘留她 |
[1:21:45] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[1:22:03] | How long do you plan on detaining me? | 你打算拘留我多久? |
[1:22:14] | You stay here as long as I tell you, princess. | 你在这里待到我回来为止 小姐 |
[1:22:21] | Who did you fuck to get this job… | 谁他妈的给你这个工作的… |
[1:22:23] | Burke or Vargas? | 布克 还是 瓦格斯? |
[1:22:27] | Shut your mouth, bitch. | 闭嘴 婊子 |
[1:22:45] | Court order. Let us in now. | 法院命令 马上让我们进去 |
[1:22:50] | Open the fucking gate. | 他妈的开门 |
[1:23:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:23:11] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:23:18] | Now we come to the main event of the evening… | 今晚最重要的活动即将开始… |
[1:23:21] | …the one you’ve all been waiting for. | …大家期待已久的 |
[1:23:23] | So which side will you be on? | 你们站在哪边? |
[1:23:25] | One of your own? | 你们自己这边? |
[1:23:29] | Or a stinking rat pig who sent some of you up? | 还是送你们进来的叛徒 |
[1:23:39] | Fight! | 打! |
[1:26:34] | It’s over! | 结束了! |
[1:26:35] | Didn’t I tell you? | 我没有告诉过你吗? |
[1:26:38] | This is a fight to the death. | 这是一场生死决斗 |
[1:26:42] | Get on with it. | 继续吧 |
[1:27:22] | Holy shit .Do not engage. | 天啊不关你们的事 |
[1:27:24] | We’re only here to get Bolan. | 我们只是找博朗的 |
[1:27:59] | I need to get me one of these. | 我也应该要一个 |
[1:28:13] | Vargas! | 瓦格斯! |
[1:28:26] | You prick. | 妈的 |
[1:28:39] | Boys, good. | 伙计们 干得好. |
[1:28:47] | Take it easy, you and your boys. | 放松点 伙计们 |
[1:28:49] | I have enough to make you all rich. | 我可以让你们都发财 |
[1:28:50] | Now let me through. | 让我过去 |
[1:29:36] | Fucking do it. | 杀了我啊 |
[1:29:39] | Fucking do it! | 他妈的 杀了我! |
[1:30:14] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[1:30:15] | Hey. Thanks for stopping by. | 嘿 谢谢你能来 |
[1:30:18] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:30:21] | Danny! | 丹尼! |
[1:30:28] | I brought some friends. | 我带了些朋友来 |
[1:31:53] | I want to help you, old man… | 我想帮你 老伙计… |
[1:31:56] | …but what the hell am I looking for? | …但是我到底要找什么呢? |
[1:32:23] | Oh, damn it. | 哦 该死的 |
[1:32:30] | It’s in a bag somewhere… | 在某处的一个袋子里… |
[1:32:33] | …just waiting for me to tap into it. | …等待我去拍打 |
[1:32:56] | That crazy bastard. | 这个疯子 |
[1:33:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:33:47] | So where do we go from here? | 我们现在去哪? |
[1:33:50] | I’m thinking somewhere warm. | 我在想一个温暖的地方 |
[1:33:53] | I haven’t been to the beach in a while. | 我好久没有去过海滩了 |
[1:33:57] | Road trip. All right. | 开车吧 好的 |
[1:34:04] | Let’s get out of here. | 现在出发吧 |
[1:34:49] | I’m gonna fucking kill you, Danny Bolan! | 我会杀了你的 丹尼・博朗! |
[1:34:50] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗? |
[1:34:52] | I can touch you from the inside! | 我从这里就能抓住你! |
[1:34:54] | But I’m gonna kill you myself! | 我要亲手杀了你! |
[1:34:55] | Do you hear me, Danny Bolan? | 你听见了吗 丹尼・博朗? |
[1:34:56] | Do you hear me? | 你听见没? |
[1:34:58] | Do you hear me? | 你听见没? |
[1:35:00] | http://nbachangsuoyuyan.5d6d.com |