英文名称:the battle of jangsari
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | This film is based on a true story | 这部电影基于一个真实的故事 |
[00:55] | On June25, 1950, | 1950年6月25日 |
[00:59] | with the support of the Soviet army, North Korea invaded the South. | 在苏联军队的帮助下 朝鲜入侵了韩国 |
[01:05] | The South retreated to Nakdong River, | 韩国撤退到了洛东江 |
[01:08] | the southernmost region within a month. | 这是在一个月内能够撤退到的最南的地区 |
[01:12] | To push the enemies back, Gen. MacArthur | 为了让敌人撤退 |
[01:16] | initiated Incheon Landing Operation, | 麦克阿瑟将军启动了仁川登陆计划 |
[01:19] | and deployed diversionary attacks | 并在元山 注文津 群山和长沙里 |
[01:21] | in Wonsan, Jumunjin, Kunsan and Jangsari. | 展开了佯攻 |
[01:31] | Without any men to spare, a ship called Moonsan, | 在缺乏人手的情况下 汶山号登陆舰 |
[01:38] | carrying 772 student soldiers headed to | 乘了772名学生兵 |
[01:41] | Jangsari a day before the Incheon Landing. | 在仁川登陆的前一天前往长沙里 |
[01:51] | Battle of Jangsari | 长沙里:被遗忘的英雄们 |
[02:10] | You see anything? | 你有看见什么吗 |
[02:16] | Visibility is too low. | 能见度太低了 |
[02:19] | You had to pick the worst day for this, huh? | 你一定要挑天气最坏的这一天 是吗 |
[02:22] | You should’ve waited until after the typhoon. | 你应该等到台风过去 |
[02:25] | We should’ve landed before the 15th, | 我们应该在15号之前登陆 |
[02:27] | but we wasted a day on the port. | 但是我们在港口浪费了一天 |
[02:35] | Do our enemies know we’re coming? | 敌人知道我们要来吗 |
[02:40] | There are so many spies in Deagu and Busan. | 在大邱和釜山有很多间谍 |
[02:46] | I heard that too. | 我也听说了 |
[02:52] | According to our informant, | 根据我们的线人 |
[02:54] | the stationed army is only a company. | 驻扎的军队只有一个连 |
[02:58] | Our battalion can handle them. | 我们的军队可以解决他们 |
[03:02] | Battalion? | 哪里有军队 |
[03:05] | The Kids downstairs? | 楼下的孩子吗 |
[03:19] | If you feel nauseated, shove your heads in those tins! | 假如你觉得恶心 把头埋到这些罐子里 |
[03:24] | Don’t throw up on the floor! | 别吐在地上 |
[03:26] | Buddy! That’s for your food! Are you not gonna eat? | 兄弟 那是你的食物 你不打算吃了吗 |
[03:33] | Medic! | 医疗兵 |
[03:37] | So disgusting… | 好恶心 |
[03:39] | Dammit! | 该死的 |
[03:41] | Seasickness will get us | 在共产党杀掉我们之前 |
[03:43] | before the commies do. | 我们就都已经晕船倒下了 |
[03:47] | I heard your old man is a hunter. | 我听说你老爸是个猎人 |
[03:49] | You must be used to firing a gun. | 你以前一定开过枪 |
[03:51] | I shot plenty of animals, but never humans. | 我射杀过很多动物 但从没杀过人 |
[03:57] | What’s the difference? They’re all animals. | 那有什么区别 他们都是动物 |
[04:07] | Buddy, look at it. | 兄弟 你看这个 |
[04:10] | Student Soldier. My high school girls made this for me. | 学生士兵 我的高中的女孩给我做的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1058个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:184个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:89个,托福词汇:132个,考研词汇:199个,专四词汇:163个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:321个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:14] | The girl who put it on for me was so cute and shy, | 为我戴上它的那个女孩又可爱又害羞 |
[04:19] | she turned rosy when I looked at her… | 当我看她的时候她脸都红了 |
[04:32] | He’s puking again? | 他又吐了吗 |
[04:36] | Deagu boys never rode a boat, | 大邱的男孩从没划过船 |
[04:38] | so they’re getting seasick. | 所以他们容易晕船 |
[04:42] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[04:50] | North Korea, Sir. | 在朝鲜 先生 |
[04:52] | You don’t have a commie accent. | 你没有共产党的口音 |
[04:54] | We moved down to the South a year after liberation. | 我们在解放一年后搬到了韩国 |
[04:57] | I lost the accent going to school here. | 我在这里的学校改掉了口音 |
[05:00] | Why did you came to the South? | 你为什么来到韩国 |
[05:05] | Some hooligans who hung out with the Russians | 一些和俄国人混的小流氓 |
[05:08] | took over our family mill, | 霸占了我们家的磨坊 |
[05:10] | so father led my family over the border at night. | 所以父亲领着我们家在晚上跨过了边界 |
[05:17] | Could I ask you something? | 我可以问你一个问题吗 |
[05:21] | What is it? | 什么问题 |
[05:21] | Will only the 1st company land with the boat? | 是只有一连跟着船登陆吗 |
[05:26] | There aren’t many boats. | 这里没有多少船 |
[05:31] | HQ said that’s all they got. | 总部说这些是他们所有的船 |
[05:33] | Don’t worry, once we get off the boat… | 不要担心 一旦我们离开这条船 |
[05:40] | I’ll wipe out all the commies. | 我会消灭光共产党的 |
[05:44] | Just stay beside me. | 跟在我身旁就好 |
[05:48] | You know me, | 你知道我的 |
[05:50] | The greatest sharpshooter, Gok Man Deuk! | 我是最厉害的狙击手 |
[06:02] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:05] | Respectfully say | 负责任地说 |
[06:07] | I don’t think there’s many ccorrespondent | 我认为绝大多数的记者 |
[06:08] | who don’t know about the Incheon. | 都知道仁川登陆 |
[06:10] | The Tokyo press conference have been calling Incheon operation | 东京的新闻记者都把仁川登陆 |
[06:12] | ‘the coming knowledge’ for week now. | 叫做 即将发生的战斗 一个星期了 |
[06:15] | Then I hope the communist | 那我希望共产党 |
[06:16] | has less inform than our correspondence. | 知道的消息比我们少 |
[06:20] | The Incheon Landing fails, Washington’s giving up the South. | 如果仁川登陆失败 华盛顿会放弃支持韩国 |
[06:23] | They are making plans to evacuate the president Lee | 他们正计划撤离李总统 |
[06:25] | along with about a hundred thousands of refugees. | 和十万的难民 |
[06:27] | I don’t think they are gonna go, | 我不认为他们会走 |
[06:28] | they only have their independence for 5 years. | 他们才刚独立5年 |
[06:32] | I watch them fight until they keep it. | 我见证了他们战斗直到独立 |
[06:35] | Lee celebrity used to live in Hawaii. | 李总统曾经住在夏威夷 |
[06:36] | They will go back, if he smart. | 假如他聪明的话 他们会回去的 |
[06:39] | They go string you to miss, Maggie. | 你对他们的感情太深了 玛姬 |
[06:41] | Keep your bags packed, | 收好你的包裹 |
[06:42] | if they cross the Nakdong River, | 假如他们跨过了洛东江 |
[06:44] | we will all be getting out of here. | 我们都要离开这里 |
[06:51] | It’s shit out there. | 这外面真乱 |
[06:54] | Warship and fighter planes were supposed to attack first, | 军舰和战斗机会先攻击 |
[06:58] | then we’d land 200m from the beach. | 然后我们会在离海岸200米的地方登陆 |
[07:03] | However, the waves are extremely high, | 但是 海浪太高了 |
[07:08] | and we only 4 have landing boats. | 我们只有4艘登陆艇 |
[07:12] | And if the support artillery is called off due to the typhoon, | 假如支援的炮火因为台风取消了 |
[07:17] | we just have one plan. | 我们只有一个计划了 |
[07:20] | Even if this ship was requisitioned, | 即使这艘船被征用 |
[07:22] | imagine my position as the skipper! | 想想作为船长的我会怎么想 |
[07:26] | I’m begging you, | 我求求你 |
[07:28] | if the sun rises before we land, | 假如我们在太阳升起之后才登陆 |
[07:30] | the battle’s over before it begins, | 这场战斗会在还没开始之前就结束 |
[07:32] | How could they send these kids | 他们怎么可以在没有任何准备的情况下 |
[07:35] | without any preparations? | 将这些孩子送上战场 |
[07:38] | Tie yours rations properly, | 分配好你们自己的口粮 |
[07:40] | and put them on top of you bags. | 然后把他们放在你包裹的最上方 |
[07:43] | If they get wet during landing you can’t eat them. | 假如他们在登陆过程中湿了就不能吃了 |
[07:46] | Yo, Seoul punk! Worry about your shit. | 嘿 来自首尔的废物 你瞎操心个屁 |
[07:50] | What? | 什么 |
[07:51] | I’m gonna steal North Korean ration, | 我要偷朝鲜人的粮食 |
[07:57] | so you stick to the bean powder. | 这破豆粉就给你吃吧 |
[08:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:11] | If you got beef with me, let’s fight it out. | 你对我有什么意见 不服就打一架 |
[08:15] | Save the fighting for the commies, | 省省力气去打共产党吧 |
[08:18] | I’ll save this for you, | 我会帮你把这个留着 |
[08:20] | so tell me when you get hungry. | 当你饿了的时候告诉我 |
[08:24] | “Tell me when you get hungry”. | 当你饿了的时候告诉我 |
[08:27] | That idiot talks like a bitch, stupid bastard. | 这傻逼说话像个娘娘腔一样 真的好蠢 |
[08:35] | It’s mine. | 找我的 |
[08:38] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:42] | What. | 什么 |
[08:48] | When. | 什么时候 |
[08:52] | Salute the Captain! | 敬礼 |
[08:58] | As you were! | 礼毕 |
[09:03] | In an hour, at 0400 hours, | 一个小时内 也就是4点的时候 |
[09:05] | we’ll landing on Jangsari beach! | 我们将会在长沙里海滩登陆 |
[09:09] | Our strike team will reclaim the highland position, | 我们的突击队会夺回制高点 |
[09:10] | 200m away! | 也就是离登陆点200米远的位置 |
[09:14] | UN fighter planes will provide air strike | 联合国的战斗机会在我们登陆之前 |
[09:17] | prior to our landing, | 进行空中打击 |
[09:18] | and US battleship will fire artilleries at enemy position! | 并且美国的战舰会向敌人的位置开炮 |
[09:23] | Even though we’ll receive support from them, | 尽管他们会为我们提供帮助 |
[09:27] | we will be the ones putting our flag on the highland! | 我们才是把旗子插上那高地的人 |
[09:35] | Nine days after the takeover, we’ll head back to Busan! | 占领高地9天后 我们往回向釜山进军 |
[09:40] | We first win under you, | 我们的第一次胜利会在你们的努力下实现 |
[09:44] | you’ll be returning home | 你们会作为明俊联队的一员 |
[09:46] | as a proud member of Myeong Unit! | 骄傲地回到家乡 |
[09:51] | Let me ask you! | 我问你们 |
[09:55] | Can you exist without a country? | 你们能在没有国家帮助的情况下生存吗 |
[09:58] | No, sir! | 不能 长官 |
[09:59] | Can your family exist without a country? | 你们的家庭能在没有国家的情况下生活吗 |
[10:03] | No, sir! | 不能 长官 |
[10:06] | Good, we are fighting for our country and families! | 很好 我们是为我们的国家和家庭战斗 |
[10:13] | The victory we will achieve, and all of our passion | 我们将会胜利 我们对国家的热爱 |
[10:20] | will be remembered by our citizens forever! | 将会被人民们永远铭记 |
[10:28] | The student soldiers, sir, | 那些学生士兵 长官 |
[10:29] | they barely had any trainings,10 days, some of them are even less. | 他们几乎没有任何训练 10天甚至更少 |
[10:33] | It is the point, Maggie. | 你说到点子上了 玛姬 |
[10:34] | But we have experienced American forces | 但是我们有经验丰富的美国军队 |
[10:36] | right here on the peninsula. | 就在朝鲜半岛上 |
[10:38] | I don’t understand why would you send some kids | 我不明白为什么要让这些孩子 |
[10:40] | to battle the North Korean army. | 去对抗朝鲜军队 |
[10:42] | Which American force would you like me to send, Maggie. | 你想让我派遣哪只美国军队 玛姬 |
[10:46] | 786 male man died just last night, | 昨晚为了守住洛东江防线 |
[10:49] | tried to hold the Nakdong River line. | 786名士兵牺牲了 |
[10:52] | You tell me, I wanna know, who would you like me to send? | 你告诉我 你想让我派遣哪只军队 |
[10:57] | Sir. | 长官 |
[10:58] | Look, Maggie. | 听着 玛姬 |
[11:02] | We are doing every thing we can right now. | 能做的我们都做了 |
[11:04] | We just spent to God damn there, | 我们已经没有兵力了 |
[11:07] | and don’t write that, the last parts of the record. | 然后不要把记录的最后一段写上 |
[11:10] | Besides, MacArthur is still in a kitchen sink | 况且 麦克阿瑟还在忙着 |
[11:14] | head Incheon’s in the Korean war. | 率领仁川军队战斗 |
[11:17] | The Koreans can — can handle… | 并且韩国人可以 可以处理 |
[11:23] | Jangsari. | 长沙里 |
[11:29] | The kids don’t know | 孩子们不知道 |
[11:30] | they are on a suicide mission, do they? | 他们在执行一个自杀任务 是吗 |
[11:34] | Endicott, Endicott, this is Moonsan. | 艾迪克特号 艾迪克特号 这是汶山号 |
[11:37] | We’ll arrive at our mission area in 39 minutes, over. | 我们会在39分钟内到达任务地点 完毕 |
[11:40] | If there’s no artillery support, what’ll happend to us? | 假如没有炮火支援 我们将会遭遇到什么 |
[11:47] | Moonsan, Moonsan, this is Endicott! | 汶山号 汶山号 这是艾迪克特号 |
[11:52] | This is Moonsan, | 这里是汶山号 |
[11:52] | are air strike and artillery ready? Over! | 空中打击和大炮准备好了吗 完毕 |
[11:58] | We hear you, do you hear us, over! | 我听到了 你听到了吗 完毕 |
[11:59] | Moonsan, this is Endicott, can you hear us? Over! | 汶山号 这是艾迪克特号 你能听到吗 完毕 |
[12:04] | I don’t believe this… | 真是难以置信 |
[12:14] | We’re almost there, we gotta slow down. | 我们快到了 我们应该降低速度 |
[12:24] | Let’s just stick to the plan. | 我们按着计划做 |
[12:28] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[12:32] | Maintain this speed. | 保持这个速度 |
[12:36] | What if we get beached? | 万一我们撞到海滩上了呢 |
[12:39] | So be it. | 那就撞吧 |
[12:43] | Endicott, this is Moonsan. | 艾迪克特号 这是汶山号 |
[12:46] | Prepare artillery ASAP. | 尽快准备大炮 |
[12:49] | Let’s bring them as close to the beach as possible. | 我们要让他们里海滩越近越好 |
[12:53] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:55] | There’re only few landing boats! | 我们只有几艘登陆艇 |
[12:57] | You wanna toss the kids in the middle the ocean? | 你想要把这些孩子扔到大海中央吗 |
[13:14] | Engine, stop! | 发动机 停 |
[13:31] | It’s okay! Don’t be afraid! | 没事的 不要害怕 |
[13:50] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[13:52] | Sit! Sit! | 坐下 坐下 |
[14:24] | Endicott, this is Moonsan. | 艾迪克特号 这是汶山号 |
[14:26] | Sun will rise in an hour. | 太阳将会在一小时内升起 |
[14:28] | We cannot wait any longer, we request… | 我们不能再等了 我们请求 |
[14:47] | Endicott! Requesting immediate artillery support! | 艾迪克特号 请求马上进行炮火支援 |
[14:55] | Lower your head! Keep them down! | 低头 把头低下去 |
[14:58] | It’s okay, it’s okay! | 没事的 没事的 |
[15:05] | Initiate landing! Full landing at once! | 开始登陆 立即全部登陆 |
[15:12] | Tie the rope anywhere! | 把绳子系在任何可以系的地方 |
[15:15] | Only then, others can land! | 只有这样 别人才能登陆 |
[15:18] | – Understand? – Yes, sir! | -明白了吗 -明白 长官 |
[15:21] | Unit 1, deplay! | 第1小队 出发 |
[15:22] | – Raise! – Go! | -抬 -走 |
[15:27] | Unit 2, 3, deplay! | 第2 3小队 出发 |
[15:55] | Provide cover fire! Now! | 提供火力掩护 马上 |
[16:07] | They’ll all die at this rate! | 这样下去他们都会死的 |
[16:12] | Come up! | 上来 |
[16:14] | Sir! The rope mission is too much for them! | 长官 系绳子的任务对他们来说太难了 |
[16:18] | We’d lose all of them. | 我们会失去他们所有人的 |
[16:24] | I’ll go myself, I can’t rely on you at all. | 我自己去做 我根本不能指望你 |
[16:27] | I know the current better than anyone! | 我比所有人都了解洋流 |
[16:30] | Captain! | 船长 |
[16:31] | 2nd squad leader, Choi Sung Pil! | 第二方队队长 崔圣弼 |
[16:34] | I was a swimmer at school, | 我是学校的游泳运动员 崔圣普 |
[16:36] | let me go with them! | 让我跟他们一起去 |
[16:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:19] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[17:28] | Hurry up! | 赶快 |
[17:32] | Let’s get going! | 我们继续走 |
[17:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:50] | I’ll do it! | 我来做 |
[17:51] | – Watch out for the mines! – Yes, sir. | -小心地雷 -明白 长官 |
[18:32] | It’s done, let’s move! | 绳子系上了 我们走 |
[19:20] | Charge! Charge! | 冲锋 冲锋 |
[19:22] | Attack! | 攻击 |
[20:18] | Disassemble your guns and put them back! | 把枪拆了再放回去 |
[20:25] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
[20:34] | Regroup at once! | 马上集合 |
[20:37] | Regroup! Let’s go! | 集合 我们走 |
[21:46] | Gather the special ops team and flank right. | 集合一个特别行动小组 从右侧袭击 |
[21:49] | Get the machine gunner on top of the hill. | 让机枪手到山顶上 |
[21:53] | Right away, sir. | 马上办 长官 |
[21:59] | 3rd and 4th companies, | 第3连和第4连 |
[22:01] | rest of my men will provide cover fire from here, | 剩下的人在这里提供火力掩护 |
[22:04] | so move to 10 o’clock position, 40m out for diversion | 移动到10点钟方向 40米的位置 |
[22:07] | until the special ops team takes over Tochka. | 直到特别行动小组占领堡垒 |
[22:12] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[22:18] | I’ll take the left Tochka. | 我可以占领堡垒左边 |
[22:19] | By yourself? | 你自己吗 |
[22:21] | I managed to grab one. | 我设法拿到了一个 |
[22:23] | But not by yourself. | 但你一个人不行 |
[22:28] | I’m better off alone. | 我自己一个人去比较好 |
[22:36] | You, | 你 |
[22:37] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:39] | – Gae tae – Sir. | -开泰 -是 |
[22:41] | You’re coming with me. | 你们跟着我 |
[22:43] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[22:46] | I’ll come too! | 我也去 |
[22:50] | I shot the best and was the fastest | 在新兵训练营 我的枪法最准 |
[22:53] | back at the boot camp. | 跑得也最快 |
[22:56] | – Okay, come with us. – Yes, sir. | -好 跟着我们 -是 |
[23:11] | 1st and 2nd companies, begin cover fire! | 1 2连 火力掩护 |
[23:28] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[23:43] | Move out! | 开始行动 |
[24:50] | Sniper! | 狙击手 |
[24:56] | Can you hit the machine gunner from here? | 在这儿你能打中机枪手吗 |
[25:05] | Soldiers are in the way. | 有几个士兵挡住了 |
[25:09] | We’ll lure them away, | 我们会把人引开 |
[25:11] | so take the shot. | 瞄准后立即射击 |
[26:15] | Full assault! | 全体进攻 |
[26:52] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[27:25] | Shit, go to hell! | 妈的 去死吧 |
[29:13] | Highland secured! | 高地已占领 |
[30:25] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[30:45] | Mom it’s Sang Ho. | 妈妈 我是尚浩 |
[30:48] | When I went to school on an emergency assembly, | 在学校一次紧急集合时 |
[30:51] | North Korean army barged in, | 朝鲜军队突然闯了进来 |
[30:53] | and forced us into their uniforms, | 不由分说就给我们换了他们的军服 |
[30:56] | and took us to the frontline, | 然后把我们带到了前线 |
[31:00] | It bothered me that I left without saying good bye to you. | 没跟妈妈道别就离开了 真是抱歉 |
[31:06] | I already shot hundreds of bullets at our men. | 我已经向我军开了好几百枪了 |
[31:13] | How many of them must have suffered from my bullets? | 有多少人挨过我的子弹呢 |
[31:19] | I’m wearing my uniform school under the North Korean uniform. | 我在朝鲜军服里面还穿了校服 |
[31:24] | When I ever meet our soldiers, | 如果遇到韩国士兵 |
[31:26] | I’ll tell them I’m a student at Kyunggi High. | 我可以告诉他们 我是京畿高中的学生 |
[31:32] | Then maybe they’ll let me live. | 他们说不定会给我留条生路 |
[31:35] | I hope this war ends soon. | 希望战争早日结束 |
[31:41] | I miss my family so much. | 好想念你们 |
[31:58] | – Other seamen? – All dead, sir. | -其他战士呢 -都死了 |
[32:01] | 139 enemies killed, 14 POWs. | 杀死敌军139人 捕获14名战俘 |
[32:04] | 3 tochkas destroyed, | 破坏3个火力点 |
[32:05] | 2 canons, 1 mortar captured. | 缴获2台大炮 1枚迫击炮 |
[32:07] | and 2 Jeeps and a truck are in decent condition. | 2辆吉普和一辆卡车都还能用 |
[32:11] | The Radio is busted and all radiomen are dead. | 通讯设备受损 通讯员全员战死 |
[32:15] | Currently, there’s no way to contact HQ. | 目前 无法联系总部 |
[32:20] | We got no ration left. | 粮食配给也没了 |
[32:22] | May I send a few boys to a nearby village on a ration run? | 我派几个人去附近的村子找点吃的行吗 |
[32:27] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[32:27] | Find anything that we can eat. | 全力寻找食物 |
[32:37] | He graduated declared the officer academy. | 他从军官学校毕业 |
[32:40] | And after was commission, he only works for formation and education. | 被任命后只从事了训练和新兵教学工作 |
[32:44] | Also he’s a noble man for soldier. | 同时 他也是一位了不起的军人 |
[32:50] | But you assign his unit attack on Jangsari? | 但是你派他的部队登陆长沙里作战 |
[32:57] | He volunteered. | 他志愿的 |
[32:58] | He heard some stuff from POW, | 他从战俘那里听到了一些消息 |
[33:01] | and wanted to put together a team, | 就想组建一支队伍 |
[33:03] | so I told him to go ahead. | 所以我就让他去了 |
[33:08] | And did those students complete their training | 在你部署那些学生之前 |
[33:10] | before you deployed them? | 他们完成了训练吗 |
[33:15] | What exactly is she writing about? | 她到底想写什么啊 |
[33:17] | So what is the article about? | 所以您想写哪方面的报道呢 |
[33:19] | General, can you tell me how your plan surport the troop on Jangsari? | 请问您打算如何支援去长沙里的军队呢 |
[33:23] | You could surely you aren’t going to desert them. | 应该不会抛弃他们吧 |
[33:25] | She’s asking if you’ll be providing support. | 她在问您是否会采取支援 |
[33:26] | What is matter with this woman? | 这个女人是吃错药了吗 |
[33:30] | If tomorrow’s Incheon mission fails, everything’s finished. | 如果明天仁川的任务失败 一切都完了 |
[33:35] | I agreed to this interview for the sake of Col, Steven, | 看在史蒂夫上校的面子上 我才接受的采访 |
[33:39] | and I appreciate that you’re compassionate towards my men, | 我很感谢你对我们韩国士兵的关心 |
[33:43] | but you need to maintain composure as a reporter. | 但你是记者 希望你不要感情用事 |
[33:46] | So you have no plan to support the attack, | 也就是说 你不打算支援他们了 |
[33:48] | because you can’t expect them to succeed without programs. | 没有支援 因为你不指望他们能成功 |
[33:50] | If the mission fails, it’s all on captain Lee. | 如果任务失败 都是我李上尉的责任 |
[33:54] | If captain Lee can’t succeed, he is going to take the blame. | 如果作战失败 李上尉承担一切责任 |
[33:58] | Get her out of my sight. | 送客 |
[34:02] | I’ve seen a lot, for living here as a war correspondent. | 作为从军记者生活在这 我见识了许多 |
[34:05] | This is the first time that I’ve seen a commander who dosen’t care about his own man. | 但头一次见到 不爱惜自己手下的长官 |
[34:10] | We’re done here. | 采访到此结束 |
[34:13] | What did she say? | 她说了什么 |
[34:17] | What did that Yankee bitch say? | 这个美国婊子刚才说了什么 |
[34:34] | I did all I could, | 我尽力了 |
[34:45] | Endicott, | 艾迪克特号 |
[34:48] | Endicott, respond. | 艾迪克特号 收到请问答 |
[34:50] | This is Myeong Unit on Jangsari. | 我们是登陆到长沙里的明俊联队 |
[34:53] | Endicott, respond. | 艾迪克特号 收到请问答 |
[35:03] | I overheard their radioman’s massage before retreat, | 我听到敌军撤退时说 |
[35:06] | 2 of regiments will deploy from Pohang tomorrow, | 敌军两个团将于明天从浦项市朝我们进军 |
[35:10] | 4T-34 tanks are included. | 其中有四辆T-34中型坦克 |
[35:12] | How long will it take? | 大概多久到达这里 |
[35:14] | Sunset tomorrow at the latest, | 最迟明天日落前 |
[35:43] | What’s wrong? You’ve already seen bodies. | 干嘛呢 你又不是没见过尸体 |
[35:50] | – Kid. – Yes, sir. | -给 -好的 |
[35:52] | Have a drink. | 喝口吧 |
[35:54] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[36:00] | Don’t spit it out, it’s precious. | 不要吐 很贵的 |
[36:03] | Just swallow it, | 吞下去吧 |
[36:09] | Silly. | 小屁孩 |
[36:10] | I’m sure you had soju before. | 再怎么样以前也喝过烧酒吧 |
[36:16] | You’re a smart looking kid. | 长得很机灵嘛 |
[36:25] | It’s from the village. | 村里找到的 |
[36:28] | – That’s for our company. – Wonderful! | -这是我们小队的 -太好了 |
[36:32] | Where’s my bowl? | 我的饭盒在哪 |
[36:35] | Easy, easy! | 慢点 慢点 |
[36:36] | Don’t spill any, asshole! | 蠢蛋 别洒了 |
[36:42] | Water? | 水呢 |
[36:43] | They didn’t give any water… | 没有给水 |
[36:46] | You expect us to eat it raw? | 你想让我们吃生的吗 |
[36:50] | There’s seawater, | 有海水 |
[36:58] | It’s be super salty. | 肯定很咸吧 |
[37:01] | Who cares, we got nothing to eat with anyway. | 不管了 反正我们没有下饭菜 |
[37:05] | I’ll get some. | 我去去就回 |
[37:20] | This is beyond salty, my mouth is numb! | 这也太咸了 我嘴都麻了 |
[37:28] | This will kill us before our hunger! | 没被饿死都被咸死了 |
[37:33] | Damm it… | 该死 |
[37:42] | You’re actually eating it? | 你真吃得下啊 |
[37:49] | The boat is ready. | 船已经准备好了 |
[37:55] | I wish you luck. | 一定要成功 |
[37:57] | You’re are the only ones who can tell the world about us, | 只有你俩能把这里的情况告诉外界了 |
[38:02] | We’ll get it done, sir! | 保证完成任务 |
[38:04] | Salute! | 敬礼 |
[38:15] | 4 tank, huh. | 四辆坦克啊 |
[38:19] | If we just get hit, | 如果我们坐以待毙 |
[38:23] | how many more will die? | 又要死多少人呢 |
[38:28] | We’re sending your boys to Jangsari, | 我们准备派你的新兵去长沙里 |
[38:31] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[38:33] | Just over 700, right? | 700多人 对吗 |
[38:38] | Yes, but… | 对 但是 |
[38:41] | They’re just student recruits, They’re not ready at all, sir. | 长官 他们才刚入伍 还没完成训练 |
[38:48] | A new commander will take your place. | 会有新的指挥官来接手 |
[38:51] | I made this decision with you in mind. | 考虑到你才这样决定的 |
[38:58] | I’d rather go, sir! | 还是我去吧 长官 |
[39:06] | You don’t have battle experience. | 你没有战斗经验 |
[39:10] | If the mission fails, how will you handle the backlash? | 如果任务失败 这个责任你担得起吗 |
[39:24] | Let’s attack them. | 我们先进攻 |
[39:27] | What? | 啥 |
[39:29] | Rather than wait here for them to attack us, | 与其在这里等着被打 |
[39:33] | we’re better off ambushing them. | 还不如我们主动偷袭 |
[39:38] | We’re a strike team, after all. | 毕竟我们是个游击队 |
[39:40] | We can’t just sit and take it. | 绝不能坐以待毙 |
[39:46] | They know we don’t have any transport. | 敌人肯定认为我们没有任何交通工具 |
[39:48] | They’ll think that we’re dug in here on a defensive position. | 所以会在这里筑起防御阵地 等待他们 |
[39:52] | But we have their trucks and a jeep. | 但我们有他们的两辆卡车和一辆吉普 |
[39:59] | A vanguard unit will use them, | 先锋部队坐那个过去 |
[40:00] | and engage in a guerrilla warfare | 把敌军堵在路上 |
[40:02] | on their route here. | 打游击战 |
[40:02] | A suprise attack. | 攻其不备 |
[40:04] | If we manage to seal this tunnel, | 只要我们堵住了这条隧道 |
[40:06] | we could buy some time until our evac ships arrive. | 就能为援军赶来争取更多时间 |
[40:10] | How many hours do we have to rig this tunnel up? | 我们还剩多少时间准备 |
[40:12] | They left Pohang early this morning, | 他们凌晨离开浦项市 |
[40:14] | It’ll take about 5,6 hours for them to reach the tunnel, | 到达隧道需要五六个小时 |
[40:17] | which means we have about 2-3 hours at the most. | 意味着 我们最多只有两三个小时做准备 |
[40:21] | We’ve got explosives left behind by them? | 我们还有敌军撤退时留下的炸弹 对吧 |
[40:22] | Yes, 2 boxes of Russian made. | 是的 两箱苏联制造的炸弹 |
[40:26] | The special ops team will change into their uniforms, | 特别行动小组换上敌军衣服伪装 |
[40:30] | gather the explosives and join me, | 拿上炸药 跟我走 |
[40:32] | And you, select a few smart men. | 你挑几个机灵的孩子 |
[40:41] | Lt, Lee, we got a telegram. | 李上尉 我们收到一条电报 |
[40:54] | We have a telegram, | 电报来了 |
[40:57] | US Army occupied Wolmido at 08. | 美军在早上八点占领了月尾岛 |
[41:01] | 17 US soldiers injured, | 美军受伤17人 |
[41:03] | 108 enemies killed, 137 injured. | 敌军108人死亡 137人受伤 |
[41:07] | It appears that Incheon landing was a success! | 仁川突袭成功了 |
[41:09] | An overwhelming success! | 而且是压倒性的胜利 |
[41:14] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[41:26] | Excuse me! 2 regiments… | 报告 朝鲜第五师所属的 |
[41:28] | from North Korean 5th Division army just left for Jangsari. | 两个连向长沙里出发了 |
[41:50] | I heard that Landing at Inchon is success. | 我听说仁川登陆成功了 |
[41:53] | So ,is that mean we’re gonna to get those boys on Jangsari now? | 所以现在能把学生从长沙里接回来了吧 |
[41:56] | The navy divided some evac ships, JMS304, | 海军派了三四艘的JM304型救助舰艇 |
[41:59] | but they had to turn back due to inclement weather. | 因为天气恶劣返回了 |
[42:02] | For them, it’s the last chance they had. | 对他们来说这是最后一次机会 |
[42:06] | But they are not gonna last that long. | 但他们挺不了多久的 |
[42:09] | Have we not made contact with Captain Lee? | 我们还联系不上李上尉吗 |
[42:12] | No,nothing. | 一点消息都没有 |
[42:19] | People die in wars, | 战争势必会死人 |
[42:21] | that can’t be helped. But… | 这是没办法的事 但 |
[42:24] | But we don’t save the lives that we can save. Then… | 但对有生还希望的人见死不救 那 |
[42:28] | What are we? | 那我们算什么 |
[42:31] | Listen, Maggie | 我跟你说 玛姬 |
[42:37] | you have my word, | 我可以跟你保证 |
[42:38] | I would do everything in my power | 我会竭尽全力 |
[42:40] | to make sure no one on the beach dies that they haven’t to. | 不让无辜之人死在那个海边 |
[42:47] | It’s the best that I can do at now. | 这是目前我所能做的全部了 |
[43:07] | Did you step on a mine? | 你该不会踩到地雷了吧 |
[43:09] | Sir | 长官 |
[43:12] | I think he stepped on a mine! | 他好像踩到地雷了 |
[43:16] | Hold still, don’t move, | 别动 别动 |
[43:23] | Looks like it moved here with the landslide. | 看来是滑坡时流到这里来的 |
[43:26] | Everyone, get back. | 全体后退 |
[43:35] | Okay, take your foot off | 好 我们同时 |
[43:37] | and I’ll put mine at same time. | 你把脚移开 我来踩 |
[43:40] | But sir… | 可是 长官 |
[43:41] | It’ll either blow or it won’t. | 要么爆炸 要么不爆炸 |
[43:44] | – 1st sergeant. – It’s an order! | -你是军士长 -这是命令 |
[43:53] | 1 One, | |
[44:02] | 2 Two, | |
[44:15] | That bastard. | 臭小子 |
[44:18] | I said wait till count to 3. | 我说数到3 |
[44:39] | Your pussies. | 你们这些小子 |
[44:40] | Look! This tank mine won’t blow | 看 这是反坦克地雷 |
[44:43] | even if 10 of you step on it. | 就算你们十个人站上去也不会爆炸的 |
[44:46] | – Ki Ha ryun. – Sir? | -奇河瑞 -到 |
[44:48] | Good, you found it, you carry it. | 很好 既然是你发现的 就由你来扛着它 |
[44:51] | Move out! | 继续前进 |
[45:07] | Where are we going in these uniforms? | 我们穿着这身衣服要去哪儿啊 |
[45:09] | Everyone else in staying back. | 其他人却留在这里 |
[45:12] | It’s all thanks to me, buddy. | 兄弟 这多亏了我 |
[45:15] | What? | 什么啊 |
[45:16] | We fight better than anyone, | 因为我们英勇善战 |
[45:18] | so we get the special mission. | 所以去执行特殊任务呗 |
[45:21] | Maybe we’ll get medals. | 说不定还能拿到勋功章呢 |
[45:27] | You looked like shit when you stepped in that mine. | 你刚踩到地雷时 脸色都变了 |
[45:35] | Asshole, that’s different! | 臭小子 那是两码事 |
[45:40] | Aren’t you all hungry? | 你们都不饿吗 |
[45:42] | I think my stomach shriveled up. | 我饿得前胸贴后背了 |
[45:49] | You, okay? | 你呢 还好吗 |
[45:57] | How come you never say anything? | 为什么你一句话都没说 |
[45:59] | No way, he and I talked all night. | 不可能 我跟他昨晚还彻夜长谈呢 |
[46:03] | You snored like a bitch all night! | 你他妈打了一晚上呼噜 |
[46:11] | It looks like he lost some weight… | 他看起来好像瘦了 |
[46:35] | If they enter from that end, | 如果敌军从那边进来 |
[46:36] | the tank won’t have space to manuver. | 路太窄 坦克也发挥不了作用了 |
[46:39] | Is there a plan? | 有办法吗 |
[46:44] | If we bury the explosives on the southern tunnel, | 如果我们在隧道南部埋炸药的话 |
[46:47] | we could seal about 10m of this section. | 估计能让其坍塌十米 |
[46:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[46:55] | Help 1st sergeant with the rigging, | 你们帮助军士长埋炸药 |
[46:57] | and put a patrol on the southern tunnel entrance. | 找个人在南隧道口放哨 |
[47:00] | Yes, sir. Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[47:01] | Get the explosives and move to the southern tunnel! | 拿着炸药 去南边隧道 |
[47:06] | And you. | 还有你 |
[47:09] | Student soldier, Lee Gae tae! | 学生兵 李开泰 |
[47:11] | Find a spot with a view and be the lookout, | 找个视野开阔的地方放哨 |
[47:15] | if you spot them, report right away. Yes, sir! | -如果你看到他们 立刻汇报 -是 长官 |
[47:20] | And this? | 还有这个吗 |
[47:21] | Bring it. | 带上 |
[47:50] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[48:28] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[48:30] | Wrap it up and fall back! | 把它遮好然后撤退 |
[48:35] | We need to move! Everyone out! | 我们得走了 所有人撤退 |
[48:39] | You guys go ahead! | 你们先走 |
[48:41] | Get out of here, get rid of the truck! | 离开这个地方 卡车不要了 |
[48:45] | Wrap it up here. | 把这里盖起来 |
[48:47] | There are so many, with tanks too. | 有好多人 还有坦克 |
[48:49] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[48:51] | Maybe 10 minutes? 5? | 可能10分钟 或者5分钟 |
[48:56] | Hurry up! Get out now! | 快点 快出来 |
[48:58] | We have to go, sir! | 我们得走了 长官 |
[49:00] | 1st sergeant, we have to go! | 军士长 我们必须走了 |
[49:03] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[49:04] | We have to get out! | 我们必须走了 |
[49:08] | Clear out! Go! | 撤退 走 |
[49:16] | – What are you doing! – The detenator come loose! | -你在干什么 -雷管松了 |
[49:20] | Hold up! | 等着 |
[49:21] | Get out! | 快走 |
[49:24] | Get going, asshole! | 快走啊 混蛋 |
[49:50] | Get out, please… | 出来啊 拜托 |
[49:59] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[50:02] | – Check it out. – Yes, sir. | -去检查下 -是 长官 |
[50:07] | What’s the hold up? | 还在耽搁什么 |
[50:19] | Comrade, which unit do you belong to? | 同志 你哪个部队的 |
[50:30] | Follow me! | 跟上 |
[50:48] | Push it. | 打 |
[50:59] | Push it! | 打啊 |
[51:57] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[52:08] | Hit the ground! | 卧倒 |
[52:30] | Advance! | 上啊 |
[53:18] | I proposed to the headquarter that we also need a strike team, | 我曾经向总部提议给我们也配一支突击队 |
[53:23] | but all I got a flat rejection. | 但遭到了直接否决 |
[53:25] | So Taek suk and I built the strike team | 所以泰石和我就自己组建了突击队 |
[53:28] | with the student soldiers. | 用的都是学生兵 |
[53:32] | But we didn’t know we’d be deployed so soon. | 但我没想到我们这么早就被派上前线 |
[53:39] | We’ve run out of ammo, | 我们弹药打光了 |
[53:41] | we can’t fight anymore. | 没办法战斗了 |
[53:46] | Do you think the message arrived? | 你觉得这个情报送到他们那了吗 |
[53:49] | I certainly hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[54:07] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[54:09] | What is it? | 咋了嘛 |
[54:12] | We’ll do it. | 我们会照顾她 |
[54:17] | Extract the shrapnel, disinfect and gauze it, right? | 去除弹片 消毒然后包扎 对吧 |
[54:21] | Go check on more serious injuries. | 去检查情况更严重的伤员吧 |
[54:27] | We’ll do it. | 我们会照顾她的 |
[54:46] | Her real name is Jong nyu, Moon Jong nyu. | 她的真名叫正恩 文正恩 |
[54:53] | Twins? | 双胞胎吗 |
[54:58] | Jong sik is their family’s 7th generation only son. | 正植是他们家七代单传的儿子 |
[55:03] | They changed clothes at the boot camp the night before. | 昨晚他们在新兵营里交换了衣服 |
[55:09] | Their father told her to go to war, instead of her brother. | 他们的父亲叫她代替他上战场 |
[55:14] | No! | 没有 |
[55:16] | I begged to go instead of him. | 是我求着要代替他来的 |
[55:20] | I can fight better than any guys! | 我不比任何男兵弱 |
[55:24] | So don’t report me. | 所以请别举报我 |
[55:29] | My brother has to take care of my entire family and ancestors. | 我哥哥要照顾全家老小还要祭拜祖宗 |
[55:34] | I’m begging you, Sung pil. | 求你了 圣弼 |
[55:43] | Choi sung pil, | 崔圣弼 |
[55:44] | you can do the Northern accent, right? | 你会说朝鲜口音 对吧 |
[55:46] | That’ right, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[55:47] | When the sun sets, | 日落之后 |
[55:49] | find some food at a nearby village | 从附近村子里找些食物 |
[55:51] | and joint us at Jangsari beach. | 然后在长沙里 beach归队 |
[55:55] | Everyone’s starving. | 大家都很饿了 |
[56:00] | Squad leader, I’m counting on you. | 我就指望你了 班长 |
[56:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[56:16] | Count on him for what? | 指望他能顶屁用啊 |
[56:28] | Go ahead, | 上 |
[56:30] | is the house occupied? | 这房子有人吗 |
[56:37] | Sounds like someone’s butchering a dog. | 听起来像有人在杀狗 |
[57:04] | Is the dog soup ready yet? | 狗肉汤好了吗 |
[57:05] | It’ll take a bit for the water to boil. | 等水开还要好一会儿呢 |
[57:14] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[57:22] | Comrade. | 同志 |
[57:25] | Are you butchering that dog? | 是你在宰那条狗吗 |
[57:30] | Right? | 是吗 |
[57:34] | Could you share some? | 你可以分我一点吗 |
[57:36] | Which company do you belong to? | 你哪支队伍的 |
[57:41] | What’s your rank? | 军衔是什么 |
[57:44] | Why are you all here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[57:47] | The squad leader told us to take care of our own meals… | 班长叫我们自己解决伙食问题 |
[57:57] | Brother? | 哥哥 |
[58:02] | Jae…Jae pil? | 齐 齐弼 |
[58:09] | Is that you? Choi Sung pil! | 是你吗 崔圣弼 |
[58:13] | That’s right! | 是我啊 |
[58:16] | I’m Sung pil! | 我是圣弼啊 |
[58:18] | It’s been so long! | 好久没见了 |
[58:20] | You’re still alive! | 你还活着啊 |
[58:21] | What’s going on? | 咋了 |
[58:24] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识吗 |
[58:25] | He’s my cousin! | 这是我表兄 |
[58:27] | But didn’t your family move to the South? | 可是你们一家不是搬去韩国了吗 |
[58:35] | Yeah, we did, but come back up to Haejoo. | 是的 但后来我们又回来了 |
[58:41] | Yeah? Why didn’t you contact us then? | 真的吗 那你们怎么不联系我们啊 |
[58:44] | Well, we were going too… | 我们正准备联系你们的 |
[58:48] | Hey, your cousin seems… | 喂 你表兄看起来 |
[58:51] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[58:56] | Move you finger and I’ll shoot you all dead! | 敢动一下我就把你们全打死 |
[58:59] | No, Don’t shoot. | 别 别开枪 |
[59:04] | We can’t make any noise. | 我们不能发出声响 |
[59:17] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[59:21] | Brother… | 哥哥 |
[59:31] | Is your family doing well? | 你家人还好吗 |
[59:36] | Isn’t it weird? | 这好奇怪啊 |
[59:39] | What is? | 咋了 |
[59:42] | Why do you think | 为什么你会觉得 |
[59:43] | Sung pil voluteered to this | 圣弼是志愿参战的 |
[59:44] | after moving down to the South? | 在他搬到韩国来之后 |
[59:45] | He was just born in the North, but was schooled in Seoul. | 他在朝鲜出生 但在首尔接受教育 |
[59:50] | What wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[59:52] | North Koreans killed so many of our people. | 朝鲜人杀了我们这么多同胞 |
[59:56] | Why did he insist that we take them prisoners? | 为什么他还要坚持俘虏他们 |
[59:59] | It’s because that’s his cousin. | 因为那是他表兄 |
[1:00:01] | Would you kill him if you were Sung pil? | 如果你是圣弼你会杀表弟吗 |
[1:00:03] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[1:00:05] | Even if was my brother, I’ll shoot him dead! | 就算是我亲弟弟我也要打死他 |
[1:00:20] | We’re far enough, | 我们走得够远了 |
[1:00:23] | let’s tie them up here and leave. | 就把他们绑在这然后走吧 |
[1:00:32] | Shit, I knew this would happen. | 操 我就知道你会这样 |
[1:00:36] | I knew you were fishy when you were sucking up to the captain! | 你在拍长官马屁的时候我就知道你有鬼了 |
[1:00:40] | You’re a spy, right? | 你是个间谍 对吧 |
[1:00:42] | Stop talking nonsense, | 别胡说八道了 |
[1:00:45] | bringing in prisoners just adds up our load. | 把俘虏带着会给我们增加负担 |
[1:00:48] | Do me this favor, let’s tie them up here. | 就当帮我个忙 把他们绑在这里 |
[1:00:52] | No way, bastard! | 没门 混蛋 |
[1:00:55] | If you left home to seek refuge, | 如果你是从朝鲜逃来避难的 |
[1:00:58] | you should’ve lived quietly, | 就应该老老实实呆在家里 |
[1:00:59] | why’d you enlist in the student army? | 你为什么要报名参军 |
[1:01:03] | Listen! | 听着 |
[1:01:05] | When he volunteered to swim with the rope, | 他随大流报名参军 |
[1:01:07] | he knew he would’t get shot because they’re on the same side! | 是因为他知道朝鲜人不会开枪打死自己人 |
[1:01:11] | Tell me, why did you enlist? | 告诉我 你为什么参军 |
[1:01:18] | Tell me the truth, | 告诉我真相 |
[1:01:19] | or I’ll shoot your cousin! | 不然我打死你表弟 |
[1:01:23] | What’s wrong with killing another commie? | 多杀一个共匪又如何呢 |
[1:01:29] | Put your gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[1:01:30] | Don’t order me around, you spy asshole! | 你没资格命令我 你个混蛋间谍 |
[1:01:40] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[1:01:41] | Get him! He’s running up! | 抓住他 他逃跑了 |
[1:01:42] | Stop! Get the bastard! | 站住 抓住那混蛋 |
[1:01:45] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[1:01:54] | Don’t move! | 都别动 |
[1:01:56] | I’ll kill him and die! | 我死了也要把他拉上一起 |
[1:02:43] | Son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[1:02:45] | What, asshole? | 怎样 混蛋 |
[1:02:48] | Hey, stop! | 别打了 |
[1:02:50] | Stop! Stop, we’re on the same side! | 别打了 我们是战友 |
[1:02:54] | So what, you spying asshole! | 杀了他又怎样 你这个混蛋间谍 |
[1:02:56] | I kill you too! | 我要把你也杀了 |
[1:03:24] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:03:30] | Dad, mom… | 爸 妈 |
[1:03:35] | my sister… | 我妹妹 |
[1:03:39] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[1:03:42] | We got bombed on our way to South. | 我们在来韩国的路上被轰炸了 |
[1:03:47] | I survived because I went to fetch water. | 我活着是因为当时我去取水了 |
[1:03:54] | So I want my revenge… | 所以我要报仇 |
[1:04:06] | I want justice for my family. | 我要为我家人讨回公道 |
[1:04:13] | And now, Jae pil… | 现在齐弼也死了 |
[1:04:28] | They’re here. | 他们回来了 |
[1:04:51] | Do you find any food? | 找到什么吃的了吗 |
[1:05:07] | I’m sorry! We failed our misson! | 很抱歉 我没能完成任务 |
[1:05:14] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[1:05:17] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[1:05:28] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[1:05:31] | Are my brothers well? | 弟弟们还好吗 |
[1:05:35] | Hong tae! | 宏泰 |
[1:05:38] | Joong tae! | 宗泰 |
[1:06:08] | Take these potatoes. Eat these on your way. | 拿着这些土豆路上吃 |
[1:06:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:19] | Be well, | 保重 |
[1:06:21] | and send my regards to uncle. | 代我向叔叔问好 |
[1:06:28] | He said the world could change at any moment. | 他说这个世界随时都可能变化 |
[1:06:34] | We’ll see each other again soon. | 我们很快会再见面的 |
[1:06:51] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:06:58] | Gae tae told me about your cousin. | 开泰告诉了我你表弟的事 |
[1:07:03] | What can we do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[1:07:08] | We’re in the middle of a war. | 我们是在打仗啊 |
[1:07:49] | Allies… | 友军 |
[1:07:57] | They’re just leaving? | 他们就这么走了吗 |
[1:07:58] | Probably on a recon misssion. | 应该是在执行侦查任务 |
[1:08:01] | Maybe they saw us? | 也许他们看到我们了 |
[1:08:11] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不该来搬石头了 |
[1:08:18] | There! | 看 |
[1:08:20] | Hey! Get back! | 喂 回来 |
[1:08:21] | Out of the way! | 让开空地 |
[1:08:41] | U battleship should be nearby, you should go! | U型战列舰应该就在附近 你应该过去 |
[1:08:46] | I’ll be back! | 我会回来的 |
[1:08:48] | Yes! | 好 |
[1:08:55] | He won’t take off alone and abandon us, right? | 他不会一个人上飞机后丢了我们不管吧 |
[1:09:01] | He’ll probably ask for reinforcement. | 他可能去请求支援了 |
[1:09:05] | I just hope he brings back a ton of food. | 我只希望他能带一大堆吃的回来 |
[1:09:08] | Somewhere in this area,but that’s all depended on the tide. | 差不多在这个位置 一切都由海流决定 |
[1:09:11] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:09:12] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:09:14] | That will be all, gentlemen. | 没有其它的事了 先生们 |
[1:09:21] | What the hell do you think you are doing. | 你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[1:09:23] | Well, I heard there is some marine LST on its way to Jangsari. | 我听说一艘坦克登陆舰正开向长沙里 |
[1:09:26] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:09:27] | And I need to be on that ship, sir. | 然后我想上船 长官 |
[1:09:29] | No. | 不行 |
[1:09:31] | No, you don’t. | 你不能去 |
[1:09:32] | But I’m not taking anything away from you, Maggie | 但我不会剥夺你的任何权利 玛姬 |
[1:09:35] | I’m thoroughly impressive that you got MacArthur’s sign on the phone | 我十分倾佩你能得到麦克阿瑟的署名 |
[1:09:37] | that she’s done a great job. | 说你工作做得不错 |
[1:09:38] | But the last thing I’m gonna do is send a woman | 但我是绝对不会带一个女人 |
[1:09:40] | on a damn rescue mission. | 去参加该死的救援行动的 |
[1:09:41] | That will meet a lot of trouble on that beach. | 沙滩上会遇到很多危险 |
[1:09:44] | I won’t wanna go if there wasn’t. | 如果没有危险我就不去了 |
[1:09:46] | Trouble is news, | 危险就是新闻 |
[1:09:47] | and gathering news is my job. | 而收集新闻是我的工作 |
[1:09:51] | Oh is that right? | 真的吗 |
[1:09:53] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[1:09:55] | God, I swear, Maggie, | 天哪 我保证 玛姬 |
[1:09:57] | If they do kick you off this of being a woman, | 如果因为他们因为你是个女人而不让你参与 |
[1:10:00] | Sure I can find a spot for you. | 我会帮你想办法的 |
[1:10:19] | What was that? | 刚刚是什么 |
[1:10:26] | Are you insane! | 你疯了吗 |
[1:10:30] | You idiot. | 你个蠢蛋 |
[1:10:35] | Who misfired? | 谁走火了 |
[1:10:36] | We’re running short on ammo as it is. | 我们的弹药已经很短缺了 |
[1:10:39] | Who was it? | 刚刚是谁 |
[1:10:41] | Come forward. | 站出来 |
[1:10:43] | At once! | 立刻 |
[1:10:47] | I’m sorry, sir. | 我错了 长官 |
[1:10:49] | I didn’t know it was loaded while putting it down. | 我放下枪时不知道里面有子弹 |
[1:10:52] | Bite down. | 咬住牙齿 |
[1:11:01] | I know it wasn’t you. | 我知道不是你做的 |
[1:11:04] | But they’re your responsibility. | 但是你要对他们负责 |
[1:11:09] | If this happend again, I’m putting a bullet in him. | 如果再有一次 我就一枪崩了他 |
[1:11:19] | You idiot, | 你个蠢蛋 |
[1:11:20] | you should’ve put in safety, are you dumb? | 你应该给枪上保险的 傻了吗 |
[1:11:26] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:11:31] | Stupid bastard! | 你这混蛋蠢死了 |
[1:11:34] | I’ll give back it back after the mission. | 这次任务结束后我再还给你 |
[1:11:36] | Stay right behind me, asshole. | 呆在我身后 混蛋 |
[1:11:43] | It’s all your fault. | 都是你的错 |
[1:11:48] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[1:11:50] | You got me and Jong sik to enlist in this war. | 是你让我和正植入伍参战的 |
[1:11:55] | If it wasn’t for you, | 如果不是你 |
[1:11:55] | I’d be home with my family. | 我现在会在家和家人待在一起 |
[1:11:59] | Son of a bitch… | 婊子养的 |
[1:12:01] | Why didn’t you go home when you hold the chance | 头一个星期训练结束后 |
[1:12:05] | after the first week of training? | 你干嘛不瞅准时机滚回家 |
[1:12:07] | You stopped me from raising my hand. | 是你举起我的手把我拦住了 |
[1:12:12] | Will you die on my command, you son of a bitch? | 我让你去死你去不去 你个婊子养的 |
[1:12:15] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:12:16] | My mom’s no bitch, Don’t you call her that. | 我妈妈不是婊子 你别这么叫她 |
[1:12:31] | Sorry because of me for that. | 对不起 都是我的错 |
[1:12:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:12:53] | I thought maybe I could find some snakes. | 我在想能不能找到点儿吃的 |
[1:12:57] | You must be starved. | 你肯定饿坏了 |
[1:13:00] | No, I wanted to cook you some. | 没有 我只是想给你做一点吃的 |
[1:13:14] | Do you also think I’m stupid? | 你也觉得我很蠢吗 |
[1:13:18] | No. | 没有 |
[1:13:21] | I think you’re like a rock. | 我觉得你就像一块石头 |
[1:13:24] | A rock that eats a lot? | 一块吃得很多的石头 |
[1:13:25] | What’s wrong with eating a lot? | 吃得很多有什么错 |
[1:13:29] | A man must be strong to work hard. | 男人就是要强壮才能努力工作啊 |
[1:13:33] | That’s how you saved me last time. | 你上次就是这么救了我的 |
[1:13:38] | The reason why I forced myself to eat that salty rice was, | 因为我想竭尽所能地保护你 |
[1:13:45] | to protect you with everything I got. | 所以我才逼着自己吃那些咸米饭的 |
[1:13:56] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[1:14:00] | Choi Sung pil! | 崔圣弼 |
[1:14:05] | It’s from company commander. | 是连长让我给你的 |
[1:14:16] | I’m gonna go to America after the war. | 战争结束后我要去美国 |
[1:14:19] | I’ll speak English to hook up with American girls. | 我要说英语去勾搭美国妞儿 |
[1:14:24] | Remember the helicopter pilot? | 记得那个直升机飞行员吗 |
[1:14:28] | He looked so cool with helmet and Ray Bans. | 他带着头盔和墨镜的样子真酷 |
[1:14:34] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:14:38] | I know company commander didn’t send you. | 我知道连长没有派你来 |
[1:14:52] | I’m the 5th of 11 siblings, | 在11个兄弟姐妹里 我排行第五 |
[1:14:56] | Even before I turned 1, mom get pregnant again, | 甚至我还没到一岁 我妈就又怀孕了 |
[1:15:03] | so I was raised by relatives who had no kids. | 所以是那些没孩子的亲戚养我长大的 |
[1:15:08] | I finaly come back home at 7, | 我七岁的时候终于回家了 |
[1:15:12] | but don’t think my family ever liked me. | 但是感觉家人从来没有喜欢过我 |
[1:15:19] | I wasn’t raised with my siblings, | 我不是和兄弟姐妹们一起长大的 |
[1:15:21] | and my mom didn’t breastfeed me, | 妈妈没有母乳喂养过我 |
[1:15:24] | so she never really cared for me | 所以从来不会真正关心我 |
[1:15:27] | They’d eat good food without me, | 他们吃好吃的不带我 |
[1:15:34] | and go somewhere nice without me. | 去好玩的地方也不带我 |
[1:15:41] | Whenever my elder siblings badmouthed me, | 每次哥哥姐姐们骂我 |
[1:15:46] | I fought them right away. | 我立刻会揍回去 |
[1:15:58] | always wore a thick gold ring. | 总是带着厚厚的金戒指 |
[1:16:04] | And when she hit me on the head with it! | 每次她带着这个揍我的脑袋 |
[1:16:11] | I’d get dizzy. | 我就感觉晕乎乎的 |
[1:16:15] | Damn, why did they take me back? | 该死的 他们干嘛把我领回去啊 |
[1:16:23] | I would think to myself, | 我心里会想 |
[1:16:30] | but the weird thing was, | 但奇怪的是 |
[1:16:36] | I didn’t want to go back to my relatives. | 我不想回到亲戚那里去了 |
[1:16:48] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[1:16:51] | When I come home a hero, | 可能当我成了个英雄回家时 |
[1:16:57] | maybe my family will like me. | 家人就会喜欢我的 |
[1:17:12] | I was jealous | 我很嫉妒 |
[1:17:13] | because it looked like you were loved growing up. | 因为看起来你是被关爱长大的 |
[1:17:21] | I’m so sorry, | 我真的对不起 |
[1:17:26] | Truly. | 真的 |
[1:17:46] | Ki Ha ryun. | 奇河瑞 |
[1:17:52] | Stay alive. | 活下来 |
[1:17:56] | And go to America. | 然后去美国 |
[1:17:59] | Don’t give it to anyone, eat it alone. | 别把这个给别人 你一个人吃 |
[1:18:29] | It’s here, | 它来了 |
[1:19:25] | It’s so sweet, Can you believe this? | 这东西真甜 你信吗 |
[1:19:40] | As you were. | 坐着吧 |
[1:19:46] | Evac ship will arrive at 0600 hours tomorrow. | 撤离的船会在明天早上六点到达 |
[1:19:51] | But North Korean 5th Devision army | 但是朝鲜第五师正在路上 |
[1:19:53] | is en route to attack us again. | 又会来攻击我们 |
[1:19:56] | Either could arrive first | 双方谁先到都有可能 |
[1:19:57] | but we must prepare for the worst. | 但是我们必须做最坏的打算 |
[1:19:59] | 2nd company wid hold the front and buy some time, | 二连守住前线争取一些时间 |
[1:20:02] | and the rest evac with the injured men first. | 剩下的带上伤员先行撤退 |
[1:20:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:20:21] | Kill the engine! | 关上发动机 |
[1:20:24] | This is it, | 就是这儿 |
[1:20:26] | We can’t go any further. | 我们已经不能再前进了 |
[1:20:28] | Impossible to board from this distance. | 这么远根本不可能上船 |
[1:20:32] | Get closer. | 再开近点 |
[1:20:35] | On the same day of the Incheon landing, | 仁川登陆当天 |
[1:20:38] | a small South Korea force conducted a diversionary attack | 一小支韩国部队在另一面海岸 |
[1:20:41] | on the opposite coast. | 佯装进攻 |
[1:20:43] | Within hours, Pyongyang TV broadcasts the news of the attack, | 平壤电视台在几小时内便报道了这次进攻 |
[1:20:47] | dividing the North Korean forces and throwing them into confusion. | 这分散了朝鲜的兵力并使他们陷入混乱 |
[1:20:53] | This is a guerrilla task force comprised of student volunteers | 这支游击队由学生志愿者组成 |
[1:20:56] | who trained in mere ten days, | 他们仅接受了十天的训练 |
[1:20:58] | not even long enough to receive official military serial numbers. | 甚至还来不及接受军事编号 |
[1:21:11] | They arrived much earlier than expected. | 他们来得比预期早太多了 |
[1:21:14] | Get the flare ready, make a stronghold on the beach. | 信号弹准备 在沙滩建据点 |
[1:21:16] | Rig the vehicles and get ready to intercept the tanks! | 操纵车辆 准备拦截坦克 |
[1:21:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:21:21] | – Coordinates? – Transmitting it now! | -坐标呢 -现在就传过来 |
[1:21:29] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[1:21:35] | Fire! | 开火 |
[1:21:50] | Get ready to fire! | 准备开火 |
[1:21:52] | Shoot when you see them over the ridge! | 看到他们从山上过来就打 |
[1:22:33] | Why aren’t they coming in closer? | 他们为什么不开近点 |
[1:22:35] | Get me the radio. | 无线电给我 |
[1:22:36] | Jochiwon, Jochiwon, this is Myeong Unit. | 赵崔元 这里是明俊联队 |
[1:22:39] | Please bring the ship closer, over. | 请把船开近点 完毕 |
[1:22:41] | We’re deploying landing boaths. | 我们正在调动登陆艇 |
[1:22:43] | Board the injured soldiers first, over. | 伤员优先上艇 完毕 |
[1:22:44] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[1:22:45] | Others can’t swim to your position. | 其他人游不到你那个位置 |
[1:22:47] | Bring the ship closer, over! | 把船开近点 完毕 |
[1:22:48] | This is the limit, prep immediate evac! | 这是极限了 立刻准备撤离 |
[1:22:50] | Reatreat at once, over! | 立刻撤退 完毕 |
[1:23:00] | I’ll have to go myself, let’s move! | 我得自己过去了 行动 |
[1:23:08] | Aim for the beach near the ship! | 瞄准船边上的沙滩 |
[1:23:16] | Run! Get on the boat! | 快跑 上船 |
[1:23:49] | Retreat! | 撤退 |
[1:23:53] | Retread to the beach stronghold! | 撤退到沙滩的据点 |
[1:24:37] | Stop, you bastard! | 住手 你个混蛋 |
[1:24:42] | Stop it! Don’t close it! | 住手 别关 |
[1:25:00] | Jong nyu! | 正恩 |
[1:25:04] | Why didn’t you go with the injured men! | 你怎么不和伤员一起走 |
[1:25:06] | I was waiting for you! | 我在等你 |
[1:25:07] | Let’s hurry! | 我们快走 |
[1:25:11] | Why are you closing the dock? Open it right now! | 你们为什么把门关上 立刻开起来 |
[1:25:14] | We’ll drown in the tide soon! | 我们要被海浪淹没了 |
[1:25:16] | We must depart at once! | 我们必须马上撤离 |
[1:25:18] | I’m really choice, sorry. | 我只能这样取舍了 抱歉 |
[1:25:26] | Assemble at the stronghold! Move! | 到据点集合 快点 |
[1:25:54] | Over here! This way! | 在这里 这边 |
[1:25:55] | Come over here! | 到这里来 |
[1:26:06] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:26:34] | Don’t let go! If you fall, you’ll die! | 别松手 掉下去你就死了 |
[1:26:46] | Codres, stay behind, students retreat first! Go! | 在编士兵 留下 学生先撤退 快走 |
[1:26:51] | You go ahead! | 你先走 |
[1:26:52] | Hurry! Give me the gun. Go now! | 快点 把枪给我 现在就走 |
[1:26:59] | Get going! Go! | 快点走 走啊 |
[1:27:23] | Hurry! | 快走 |
[1:27:33] | Here! | 拿着 |
[1:27:36] | Give it to my family! | 给我的家人 |
[1:27:41] | Where are you going! | 你去哪里 |
[1:27:42] | You go ahead! | 你先走 |
[1:27:54] | Here, give this to Ha ryun’s family! | 拿着 给河瑞的家人 |
[1:27:59] | Why are you going back! | 你回去干什么 |
[1:28:26] | Buddy! | 兄弟 |
[1:28:28] | Why do you come back! | 你回来干什么 |
[1:28:30] | We have to go home together. | 我们得一起回家 |
[1:28:32] | Damn it, | 该死的 |
[1:29:08] | Just hold on, | 一定要抓住 |
[1:29:10] | Get the engine on. | 启动发动机 |
[1:29:20] | Let’s go home, | 我们一起回家 |
[1:30:24] | Sergeant! | 长官 |
[1:31:19] | You think we can go home? | 你觉得我们能回家吗 |
[1:31:24] | We can. | 能 |
[1:31:42] | Good bye, | 永别了 |
[1:31:47] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[1:32:45] | Mom! | 妈 |
[1:33:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[1:34:08] | Defendant, state your case, | 被告 陈述你的理由 |
[1:34:21] | I picked boys with high level of justice | 我挑的那些男孩子都有极高的正义感 |
[1:34:28] | and good physique. | 和强壮的体魄 |
[1:34:39] | Had they not died on the Jangsari beach, | 如果没有在长沙里沙滩上牺牲 |
[1:34:47] | they’d be living spectacular lives. | 他们会有灿烂的人生 |
[1:35:02] | Assign them military serial numbers, | 把他们列入军事编号 |
[1:35:05] | so that people could remember them in future. | 人们才能在将来记住他们 |
[1:35:13] | For that, I’ll trade my life. | 为此 我愿意用生命来交换 |
[1:35:23] | I beg of you. | 我求你们了 |
[1:35:28] | They sentenced him to execution? | 他们判他死刑吗 |
[1:35:31] | That, that mission was doomed from the start. | 那个任务一开始就注定要失败 |
[1:35:34] | How could they do that to somebody | 他几乎没得到过什么帮助 |
[1:35:35] | who have such little help like he had? | 他们怎么能这么做 |
[1:35:38] | The higher-ups are looking for someone | 上级需要找人 |
[1:35:40] | to take responsibility for the abandonmnt of the Meng-sang | 为蒙山号的损失 |
[1:35:42] | and the sheer number of casualties. | 和巨大的伤亡人数负责 |
[1:35:47] | I need the phone. | 我需要打电话 |
[1:35:48] | I need to call the general. | 我要给将军打电话 |
[1:35:50] | I’m not sure that’ll help. | 我觉得这不一定有用 |
[1:35:52] | Due to the missed steps and sheer number of casualties, | 因为决策失误和巨大的伤亡人数 |
[1:35:56] | the UN will treat this mission as strictly classified, | 这次任务将被联合国严格保密 |
[1:35:59] | and denying any involvement. | 并且否认与其有任何关联 |
[1:36:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[1:36:04] | And here is this. | 还有这个 |
[1:36:06] | Your article. | 你的文章 |
[1:36:10] | No. I can not let diplomat owed you a favor. | 我不能让外交官帮你把它传播出去 |
[1:36:15] | Something about that not being in the best interest of national security. | 它的内容不符合国家安全的最大利益 |
[1:36:19] | This is illegal. | 这可是违法的 |
[1:36:24] | Why do you think countless UN Allies | 你觉得为什么数不清的美国盟军 |
[1:36:26] | have sacrificed in this ,Maggie? | 会牺牲在这场战争中呢 玛姬 |
[1:36:30] | I’m sure you understand that all of this | 我相信你很清楚 这一切都是为了 |
[1:36:35] | was done to protect the American way of life, do you not? | 保卫我们美国人的生活 对吗 |
[1:36:41] | Freedom of speech is one of the most impotant aspect | 言论自由才是美国人生活方式中 |
[1:36:45] | of the American way of life. | 最重要的一个方面 |
[1:36:48] | I’m gonna make sure that the world knows about the war in Korea. | 我会让世界知道这场发生在韩国的战争的 |
[1:36:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[1:37:01] | I got too many kids! | 我孩子太多了 |
[1:37:05] | It’s not like you’ll raise my kids. | 你又不会帮我养 |
[1:37:55] | Jong nyu! | 正恩 |
[1:37:58] | Ha ryun! | 河瑞 |
[1:38:02] | Sung pil! | 圣弼 |
[1:38:07] | Have you been well? | 你们过得还好吗 |
[1:38:34] | Gae tae headed up to you last month, | 开泰上个月已经陪你们去了 |
[1:38:41] | I’ll be with you shortly. | 我也马上要来了 |
[1:38:45] | Don’t you dare not recognice me because I’m an old man now! | 就因为我是个老头了就认不出了 你们敢吗 |
[1:39:42] | Lee Myung-jun’s real life counterpart | 李明俊原型人物 |
[1:39:44] | Lt, Lee Myung-heum restored his honor | 李明兴上尉的名誉得到恢复 |
[1:39:46] | and dedicated his life to getting | 他一生致力于 |
[1:39:48] | his fallen men military serial numbers. | 将他死去的战友列入军事编号 |
[1:39:55] | The filmmakers would like to thank | 影片的制作人诚挚地感谢 |
[1:39:57] | female American reporters | 美国女记者们 |
[1:39:59] | for inspiring to character of Maggie. | 她们为角色玛姬的创造提供了灵感 |
[1:40:05] | We dedicate this film to student soldiers | 我们谨以此片献给学生兵 |
[1:40:10] | who sacrificed their lives to protect our country. | 他们马革裹尸以守卫我们的国家 |