英文名称:Out of Time
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | In St. Petersburg, Florida, this 52-year-old man | 在圣彼得堡 佛罗里达州 一个52岁男子 |
[01:39] | Iets these two young women into the house. | 进入两个年轻妇女在房子里 |
[01:44] | They lifted up their tops, exposed themselves to the guy… | 举起他们的上衣 暴露自己的家伙… |
[01:48] | Chief Whitlock. | 威洛警长 |
[01:49] | Chief Whitlock, it’s Ann. Ann Merai Harrison. | 威洛警长 这是安 安·玛丽·哈里森 |
[01:54] | Somebody just broke into my house. | 刚才有人闯进我家里了 |
[01:57] | All right. Be right over, ma’am. | 好 我马上来 女士 |
[02:25] | How you doing, Miss Harrison? | 你好吗 哈里森夫人 |
[02:27] | Chief. | 警长 |
[02:29] | -You okay? -I’m fine. | -你没事吧? -我没事 |
[02:31] | Mind if I come in? | 你不介意我进来吧? |
[02:33] | -Come in. -Thank you. | -请进 -谢谢 |
[02:36] | Oh, boy. | 哦 好家伙 |
[02:41] | Did you get a good look at this fellow? | 你有看清楚那个人吗? |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 嗯 有 |
[02:49] | He was about your height. | 他跟你差不多高 |
[02:54] | Your weight. | 身材相似 |
[02:55] | Come to think of it, he kind of looked like you. | 我现在回想 他有点像你 |
[02:58] | Looked like me? So he was good-looking? | 像我? 那么他长得不错 |
[03:00] | No. | 不 |
[03:02] | Sorry. Just not my type. | 对不起 那并不是我喜欢的类型 |
[03:06] | So this “ugly” man–you know how he got in the house? | 那 你知道那个丑男人怎么进来的吗? |
[03:14] | The bedroom window. | 嗯 从睡房窗子进来的 |
[03:28] | It’s all right if I come in your bedroom? | 我进你的睡房没关系吧? |
[03:31] | Yeah. Come in. | 没 请进 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我事情的经过吧? |
[03:34] | Okay. I was asleep. | 好 我那时在睡觉 |
[03:37] | But then I woke up ’cause I felt something. | 我觉得有点不对劲醒了 |
[03:41] | I saw the windowwas open… | 我看到窗门打开了… |
[03:45] | …and he was standing right where you are. | …他就站在你那位置 |
[03:49] | Right here? | 这里? |
[03:50] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[03:54] | All right, so what did he do? | 好 那他干什么了? |
[03:56] | He came toward me. | 他向我走来 |
[03:59] | He came toward you? | 他向你走过来? |
[04:01] | Like this? | 像这样? |
[04:06] | Then he grabbed me. | 然后他抓住我 |
[04:07] | -Where? -Right here. | -哪里? -这里 |
[04:11] | Like that? | 这样? |
[04:14] | But he was much stronger than you. | 但他比你强多了 |
[04:17] | Like that? | 这样? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1099个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:144个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:171个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:272个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:19] | He forced himself on top of me. | 他硬压在我上面 |
[04:22] | Like that? | 这样? |
[04:24] | His breath smelled like he’d been drinking on the job, like yours. | 他的嘴里有酒味大概是工作的时候喝酒了 有点像你 |
[04:28] | -Really? What happened next? -He kissed me. | -然后呢? -他吻我 |
[04:31] | Where? | 哪里? |
[04:34] | Where, baby? | 哪里 宝贝? |
[04:39] | And he stripped me naked. | 他把我衣服脱光 |
[04:42] | I was confused. He ripped my shirt off. | 我反抗 他把我的上衣撕开 |
[04:51] | You didn’t put up much of a fight, did you? | 你没怎么挣扎 是吗? |
[04:55] | Oh, really? I didn’t put up much of a fight? | 不是的 我没有就范 |
[05:02] | So you took control? | 那你控制情况了? |
[05:03] | What did you do next? What did you do, baby? | 然后你怎么了? 你怎么做? 宝贝? |
[05:07] | Watch me. | 看好 |
[05:10] | Tell me what you did next, baby. | 告诉我你干什么了 宝贝 |
[05:17] | Chief, you’ve got to get down to the Scuttlebutt. | 长官 嘿长官 你得来一下 |
[05:21] | We’ve got a situation here. It’s about to blow. | 有情况 是关于毒品的 |
[05:24] | Chief? | 长官 |
[05:26] | -Yeah, Tony, what’s up? -Where are you, Chief? | -我在 托尼 怎么了? -你在哪儿 长官? |
[05:29] | Can you get here? We need you to come quick. | 你能过来吗? 我们要你马上过来 |
[05:33] | -Chief? -Okay. | -长官 -好的 |
[05:38] | Look, T ony, I’m… | 听着 托尼 我… |
[05:42] | …coming now. | …这就来 |
[05:43] | -No. -I’ve got to go, baby. | -不要 -我得走了 宝贝 |
[05:45] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[05:47] | I’ve got to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
[05:51] | So we’ll pick up on this crime tomorrow? | 明天再来犯罪好吗? |
[05:54] | -Okay. -What kind of crime? | -好的 -什么样的罪行? |
[05:57] | -Assault with a deadly weapon. -Breaking and entering. | -强行进入是吗? -用致命武器袭击 |
[06:02] | See you later, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[07:40] | -How y’all doing? -Good, Chief. | -你们好吗? -好 警长 |
[07:45] | Morning. | 早 |
[08:00] | -Mathias Lee Whitlock. -How you doing, Chris? | -麦特亚斯·李·威洛 -嘿 你好吗 克里斯 |
[08:05] | Having breakfast with all your friends here? | 你跟你的朋友们吃早餐? |
[08:10] | I would invite you, Chris, but I don’t want to. | 我该邀请你 克里斯 但我不想 |
[08:15] | I’d sit down, but I don’t want to. | 我能坐下 但我不想 |
[08:19] | -Did they find us a table? -Yeah, we’re in the back. | -他们给我们找到桌子吗? -有 在后面 |
[08:23] | -Matt. -How you doing, Ann? | -麦特 -你好 夫人 |
[08:25] | Okay. I’m starving. | 很好 我很饿了 |
[08:28] | -Good to see you. -Good to see you, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[08:30] | Hey, Chris, try the crab. It’s real good. | 嘿 克里斯 尝一下螃蟹 好吃 |
[08:34] | -I’m allergic. -I know. | -不了 我会过敏 -我知道 |
[08:40] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:14] | -How you doing, Sharlene? -Hey, Chief. | -你好吗 查林? -你好 警长 |
[09:16] | -What time is it? -It’s 3:00. | -天啊 几点啦? -三点了 |
[09:18] | 3:00. Let’s go. | 三点 开工吧 |
[09:21] | Hey, man, you’re out of paper towels again. | 嘿 兄弟 抹手纸又用光了 |
[09:24] | -How you doing, Chae? -Good. | -你好吗 崔 -好 |
[09:27] | Thought the camera only added ten pounds. | 你在报纸上看起来胖了10磅 |
[09:29] | -Looks good, doesn’t it? -Kind of, in a pudgy way. | -好看吧? -嗯 挺有趣 |
[09:34] | I thought this might be an opportune time | 我想这是个好时机重新 |
[09:36] | to revisit my offer to invest in that business venture. | 考虑我的投资计划 |
[09:38] | -Costa Rica? -Chartered fishing boat. | -哥斯达黎加? -对 一艘钓鱼船 |
[09:41] | -Steal the evidence money? -You file a report on that yet? | -偷走赃物? -你登记了吗? |
[09:45] | -Is that it? -That’s it. | -这个吗? -这就是了 |
[09:47] | -485 grand. Can I touch it? -No, you can’t. | -天啊 8万5千 我能摸摸吗? -不能 |
[09:50] | -I just want to touch it. -Get your hands out of there. | -我只是想摸一下 -拿开你的脏手 |
[09:55] | -Maybe I’ll just steal it. -Maybe I’ll just shoot you. | -那我也许干脆偷掉 -那我也许干脆一枪射死你 崔 |
[09:58] | Stop thinking like a cop. Just listen to my proposition. | 暂时抛开警察精神5秒钟行么? 听听我的计划 |
[10:03] | We’ll take a grand out. We’ll go to the boat show. | 拿出一千块 去船展看看 |
[10:06] | We’ll just walk around with the money in our pocket, | 把钱放口袋里 感受一下有钱的感觉 |
[10:08] | get a sense of what it feels like to knowwe could buy a boat. | 想要买艘船的时候 就可以买艘船 |
[10:13] | -I’ll see you in a minute. -What do you think? | -待会见 -你有什么想法? |
[10:21] | -Chae. -Stranger. | -崔 -艾莉 |
[10:22] | -How you doing? -How you doing, Alex? | -你好 -你好 阿历克斯? |
[10:25] | I need your keys. | 我要用你的钥匙 |
[10:26] | I’m fine, thanks for asking. How about you? | 我很好 谢谢你问候 你呢? |
[10:29] | Listen, I need your keys. I left a couple of things. | 听好 我要借你的钥匙 我忘了些东西 |
[10:32] | -Okay. I’ll go with you. -No. | -哦 好 我跟你走 -不 |
[10:36] | Why not? I just want to go with you. | 为什么? 我跟你走 |
[10:39] | I don’t want to get into anything. I got a lot of work to do today. | 我不想吵架 我很忙 |
[10:43] | -I know your work is important. -Are you going to start with that? | -我明白你的工作很重要 -你想吵架? |
[10:46] | I’m gonna go in the other room and pretend to make a phone call. | 啊 我出去假装打电话吧 |
[10:50] | -Congrats on making detective. -Thanks, Chae. | -艾莉恭喜你成为警探了 -谢谢 崔 |
[10:55] | Forget it. | 算了 忘了吧 |
[10:57] | Even if I left the Hope Diamond in there, it’s just not worth it. | 即使我漏了整颗钻石在 那里都算了吧 这不值得 |
[11:02] | -Bye, Matt. -Good-bye, Alex. | -再见 麦特 -再见 艾莉 |
[11:09] | Would you just give me the goddamn keys? | 你能把他妈的钥匙给我吗? |
[11:12] | They’re on the desk right in front of you. | 就在你面前 自己拿 |
[11:16] | I’ll drop them off. | 我会扔掉 |
[11:21] | -See you. -See you, sweetie. | -再见崔 -再见甜心 |
[11:29] | She looks good. | 她很好看 |
[11:31] | Sometimes I think you want me to shoot you. | 有时候我认为你想我 一枪搞定你 崔 |
[11:33] | Wait. Hold that thought. | 是啊 等等 |
[11:39] | Medical examiner. | 验尸官 |
[11:42] | Yeah. All right. What kind of prick dies at cocktail hour on a Friday? | 好吧 什么人 周末还要加班 |
[11:47] | The nerve of some people. | 有些人从来不需要 |
[11:49] | -Have a good one. -Yeah, see you. | -保重 崔 -再见 |
[12:24] | Catch anything? | 有什么收获吗? |
[12:28] | Trying to catch my self-respect. | 找到了我的自尊 |
[12:31] | Figuring out what it is I’m doing in the middle of this…threesome. | 在想我为什么卷入这个三角关系 |
[12:34] | Try foursome. You’re forgetting your wife. | 是四角关系 你忘了你老婆 |
[12:38] | She left me. I told her the other day–told her today–come get her stuff. | 她离开我了 我那天叫她今天来拿回她的东西 |
[12:45] | How’s the pro football quarterback? | 那场榄球赛如何了? |
[12:47] | He’s up north hunting for the weekend. | 这不是本周末的热点 |
[12:53] | The whole weekend. | 悠长周末 |
[13:37] | I got a splinter in my butt. You okay? | 我要给屁股找个支撑 你还好吧? |
[13:41] | I’m okay. I’m definitely okay. | 还好 真的还好 |
[13:44] | It’s all right. | 还好 |
[13:49] | -You still love her. -Huh? | -你还爱着她吧? -什么? |
[13:51] | You still love her, don’t you? | 你还爱着她 是吧? |
[13:55] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我爱着 |
[13:56] | Yeah, you do. Will you divorce her? | 是吗 你爱她 那你还跟她离婚? |
[13:58] | -You still got your ring on. -Chris needs me. | -你也不是没离婚 -克里斯需要我 |
[14:02] | -Oh, okay. -He does. | -哦 对 -是这样 |
[14:05] | He’s lost, been that way since he got cut from the team. | 自从他离开球队后 他就迷失自我了 |
[14:11] | I guess I feel sorry for him. | 我想我该同情他 |
[14:12] | Remember that the next time he goes upside your head. | 你只要记住下次别再让他打你 |
[14:34] | Okay. Sure. | 好 行 |
[14:40] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上来 |
[15:12] | -Ann Merai. Hi. -Dr. Frieland. | -安·玛丽 你好 -弗里兰医生 |
[15:15] | -This is my brother Matt. -Nice to meet you. | -这是我的哥哥麦特 -幸会 |
[15:17] | Sorry to bring you in today. I was in surgery all day yesterday. | 很抱歉今天才叫你来 我昨天整天在做手术 |
[15:21] | Please. | 请坐 |
[15:23] | You can talk in front of him. It’s fine. | 他面前没什么不能讲的 |
[15:36] | Right. Okay. Ann, I’m afraid there’s been a bit of a setback. | 好 安 情况有点不妙 |
[15:44] | I had your tests back yesterday. | 你昨天的检查结果 |
[15:50] | The cancer is not in remission. It’s come back very aggressively. | 癌细胞没有根治 正快速的扩散 |
[15:54] | It’s attacked your liver and lungs. | 侵入你的肝和肺 |
[16:08] | How long? | 还有多久? |
[16:10] | Well, that’s difficult to say. | 听着 这很难说 |
[16:14] | How long? | 多久? |
[16:17] | Five, six months. No one can say for sure. | 5 6个月 没人能肯定 |
[16:30] | But I feel fine. | 我没事 |
[16:36] | Listen…there’s a counselor here at the hospital I’d like you to see. | 听着…医院里有个顾问 我想你去跟她谈一下 |
[16:43] | She’s very good. She’ll help you during this period. | 她很好 能帮助你 |
[16:46] | Thank you for coming in on your day off. | 谢谢你休假都来帮我 |
[16:48] | Ann, wait. | 安 等等 |
[16:53] | Excuse me. Maybe you could speak to her about the counseling? | 嘿 也许你能说服她去见顾问 |
[16:58] | Listen, you should be able to do something, right? | 听好 应该会有办法的吧? |
[17:02] | What about that experimental stuff? You know, like “60 Minutes”? | 那个电视介绍的新实验呢? 看 像” 60分钟” |
[17:07] | I don’t know. There are alternative approaches. | 我不知道 有其他的办法 |
[17:11] | -Yeah? -Sure. | -是吗? -当然 |
[17:13] | Let’s see. | 你看 |
[17:15] | Autologous cancer vaccines, hematology procedures, | 自体癌症疫苗 血液程序 |
[17:19] | hyperthermia treatments. | 温热疗法 |
[17:23] | Here. Take a look at those. | 这个 给你看看 |
[17:25] | They’re extremely expensive, and there are no guarantees. | 它们十分昂贵 而且不能保证疗效 |
[17:31] | -Thanks. -Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[17:39] | You all right? | 还好吧? |
[17:40] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:42] | Why didn’t you tell me, baby? | 有事就告诉我吧 宝贝? |
[17:45] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:49] | When I was with you… | 不是你的错 |
[17:52] | I forgot about it. | 是我自己忘了 |
[17:53] | For a couple hours, I didn’t think about dying. | 几个小时前 我没想过要死 |
[17:57] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:08] | You know, they’ve got this alternative stuff. | 你看 也许能试一下这东西 |
[18:11] | There’s a clinic in Switzerland | 瑞士的专家说 |
[18:14] | I know. With my blood. I don’t put much stock in all that stuff. | 我知道 病毒在我的血液里太晚了 |
[18:17] | They said there’s a 17% chance, a 17% success rate. | 他们说会有17%机会 17%机会成功 |
[18:21] | A whole 17%? | 17%机会? |
[18:24] | Odds are better I’d hit the lottery, | 我想不如去买奖券 |
[18:26] | which is what I’d have to do to afford something like that. | 因为只有这样我才可能付得起医疗费 |
[18:38] | Listen. Where are you going? | 听我说 你要去哪? |
[18:41] | I don’t think we should do this anymore. | 我想我们不能再这样了 |
[18:45] | It wasn’t right for me to drag you into this. | 我不想把你拉进来 |
[18:51] | You didn’t drag me into anything. I’m a big boy. | 你没有把我拉进来 我是成人 自己会选 |
[18:55] | Matt, I’m dying. | 麦特 我将要死 |
[18:58] | I’m dying. | 我将要死 |
[19:13] | -Thanks for the flowers. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢你的花 -不客气 |
[19:16] | The girls at work were so jealous. | 我的同事女孩十分嫉妒 |
[19:18] | Glad to hear that. That’s not why you called me. | 是吗? 你不只是因为这个 而找我吧? 什么事啦? |
[19:21] | -What’s up? -I want to show you something. | -怎么啦? -我要给你看样东西 |
[19:26] | -Chris didn’t hit you again? -No. | -克里斯没再打你吧? -没有 |
[19:31] | When we were married, we took out insurance policies on each other, | 我们结婚时 我们互相买了保险 |
[19:36] | but they were only for $400, 000. | 但那时保额只有40万 |
[19:38] | This says $1 million. Did you know about this? | 这里写着100万啊 你知道怎么回事吗? |
[19:42] | No. I remember signing things, but I didn’t know he’d made changes. | 我记得签过些东西 但我不知道他改了什么 |
[19:47] | He can’t get away with this. This is fraud. You were sick. | 他不能这样 这是诈骗 你生病了 |
[19:51] | No. I was diagnosed six months ago. | 不 我是半年前检查的 |
[19:54] | Chris increased the policy almost a year ago, | 克里斯在一年前 |
[19:56] | right after my 32nd birthday. | 我过32岁生日时候已经买保险了 |
[20:01] | My mother was 33 when she died of cancer. | 我妈33岁时患癌症 |
[20:08] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[20:12] | -That Chris? -He’s here. | -是克里斯吗? -他回来了 |
[20:15] | -Maybe he can explain this. -No. | -好 也许他能解释这个 -不 |
[20:17] | -Why not? Now’s the time. -This is not the time. | -为什么? 好时机 -还不是时候 |
[20:20] | -When is the time? -I don’t know. | -还要什么时候? -我不知道 |
[20:22] | Please. I’m sorry, baby. | 求你 对不起 宝贝 |
[20:33] | I’m just taking the trash out. | 我刚去倒垃圾 |
[20:37] | Thought you were working a double tonight. | 我以为你今晚加班 |
[20:44] | Yeah. Bet you did. | 我也以为是 |
[20:55] | Howwas your appointment on Saturday? | 你星期六见医生结果怎样了? |
[20:58] | -Appointment? -Yeah, with Dr. Frieland. | -看医生? -对 见弗里兰医生 |
[21:01] | I didn’t have an appointment. | 我没有去见医生 |
[21:04] | -No? You sure? -I’m sure. | -你确定? -确定 |
[21:07] | ‘Cause Jay saw you go inside his office. | 杰看到你进去他的办公室 |
[21:10] | You were going inside with some other guy. | 他说你和一个男的去 |
[21:12] | No, I just stopped by. I had to ask some questions. | 不 我只是路过 我有些问题要问医生 |
[21:15] | Now you were there. | 哦 现在你说去过了 |
[21:16] | I was there, but I had to ask him some questions. | 我只是路过 但我不得不问他一些问题 |
[21:19] | Here we go with the lies again. | 你又一次对我说谎 |
[21:21] | -I’m not lying to you. -Yes, you are! | -我没骗你! -你有! |
[21:23] | Start telling me the truth! | 你要告诉我真相! |
[21:26] | -You’re hurting me! -Why do you make me do this? | -你耍我! -你想让我怎么样 |
[21:30] | I’m not making you do anything! | 我不想让你怎么样! |
[21:32] | It ain’t my goddamn fault! It ain’t my fault! | 这不是我该死的错! 这不是我的错! |
[21:43] | Chris, how you doing, football player? | 嘿 克里斯 你的榄球打得怎样了? |
[21:45] | Good, Mathias. How you doing? | 很好 警长你好吗? |
[21:47] | I’m good. Judy Anderson called, | 我很好 朱蒂·安德森打电话说 |
[21:49] | said she saw a prowler in the neighborhood. | 在附近看到小偷 |
[21:51] | You see anything? | 你见到什么吗? |
[21:55] | What about your wife? She home? | 你的妻子呢? 她在家吗? |
[21:57] | She didn’t see anything. | 她也没看到什么 |
[21:59] | -You didn’t ask her. -She didn’t say anything about it. | -你不代表她 -她没有说什么 |
[22:03] | Maybe I should ask her, not that I don’t trust your mind-reading. | 也许你该叫她出来问问 我并不是不相信你 |
[22:06] | -Hey, Ann, how you doing? -I didn’t see anything. | -嘿 安 你好吗? -我没看到什么 |
[22:11] | -I’m going to check the perimeter. -Go ahead. | -我会在附近巡逻 -继续 |
[22:14] | You see somebody, you holler. | 如果你看到什么人 就叫吧 |
[22:19] | You have a good night. | 你们晚安 |
[22:24] | -We did it. -This wasn’t necessary. | -我们终于搞定了 -这不是必需的 |
[22:27] | My name shouldn’t be on your house. I’ll buy my own in a few years. | 反正你的房子不该有我的名字 过两年我就能自己买 |
[22:34] | All right. | 好吧? |
[22:40] | -Chief Whitlock. -Hey, baby, it’s me. | -威洛警长 -嘿 宝贝 是我 |
[22:44] | What time do you get off? I’ve found a way to go to that clinic. | 你什么时候下班? 我要去诊所一趟 |
[22:47] | -Right. -Can you talk? | -唔 -你方便讲话吗? |
[22:50] | -Hold on. -Forget it. | -等等 -忘了吧 |
[22:51] | Excuse me. I’m sorry. | 请原谅 对不起 |
[22:53] | You know, I’ve got to go. Tell her I say hi. | 你看 我要走了 代我问候她 |
[22:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:06] | Is this a bad time? Can you talk? | 电话不是时候? 你方便吗? |
[23:08] | Yeah. It’s no problem. | 行 没关系 |
[23:09] | You’ve got to hear this. It’s incredible. | 你要知道这个 一个好消息 |
[23:12] | I name you the beneficiary of my life insurance policy. | 我把你改成我保险的受益人? |
[23:16] | No, no. Not me personally. | 不 不 不是我 |
[23:18] | You name The Living Gift as your beneficiary | 受益人是”生活礼物”保险公司 |
[23:21] | after we purchase the policy from you. | 但前提是我们买了你的保险 |
[23:24] | And you–I mean, The Living Gift– | 你 嗯 “生活礼物” |
[23:27] | collects on the policy when I die. | 会收取保金? |
[23:29] | As the beneficiary, yes, we collect on the policy. | 作为受益人 对 我们收取保金 |
[23:31] | So you make a profit if she dies? Is that legal? | 那如果她死了你们会赚钱? 这合法吗? |
[23:35] | -We wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t. -How much do I get? | -如果非法 我们不会存在 -那我能拿到多少钱? |
[23:38] | The amount depends on how long your medical staff says I have to live. | 我知道这是要看你们的 医生决定我必须活多久 |
[23:42] | How about a ballpark figure? | 能告诉我大约数额吗? |
[23:44] | -$750, 000. -I know. | -75万 -是啊 |
[23:48] | Even if they have to repeat the treatment several times, | 即使让他们动几次手术 |
[23:51] | there would be enough money for us to go somewhere. | 我们还能用余下的钱去玩 |
[23:54] | Like the Conch Festival in Key West? | 去科威特的狂欢节? |
[23:58] | No. | 不 |
[23:59] | Clambake in Opa Locka? | 参加部落大典? |
[24:01] | No! Europe. | 不! 去欧洲! |
[24:04] | -Europe? -Yeah. Or Africa. | -欧洲? -对啊 或者非洲 |
[24:20] | I’m going to beat this. | 我要打赢这一仗 |
[24:25] | You watch. | 你看好 |
[24:29] | Richard Petty, give me a hand. | 理查德·佩蒂 出来帮忙 |
[24:43] | Hey, man, watch it. Don’t slip. Watch that blood. | 嘿 老兄 注意点 不要滑落 当心流血 |
[24:58] | Come on, Ann, talk to me. | 来 安 跟我谈谈 |
[25:01] | Their investors won’t let them buy any new policies. | 那公司有了新的政策 |
[25:04] | The Living Gift? | “生活礼物”公司? |
[25:07] | We can go somewhere else. We’ll get somebody else to buy it. | 去别的地方 卖给别人 |
[25:11] | I can’t. There’s only two days left to change it. | 我不能 只剩两天时间能改受益人 |
[25:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[25:14] | A provision says the beneficiary can’t be changed after a year, | 他们有规定一年之后 不能改受益人 |
[25:17] | and that’s in two days. | 还有两天到期 |
[25:19] | Well, maybe we could call down… | 嗯 我们也许能… |
[25:21] | It’s too late! | 太晚了! |
[25:30] | -Listen… -Don’t, don’t. Don’t. | -听好… -别 别这样 |
[25:35] | This is not fixable. | 这已经不能改变了 |
[25:47] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[25:50] | Just go. | 走吧 |
[26:07] | What did Alex pick up from your place the other day? | 为什么艾莉到你住处把东西都拿走了 |
[26:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:14] | over for sure now, | 现在肯定完了 |
[26:17] | She left something so she’d have a chance to come see you. | 但至少她留下些东西找机会回来看你 |
[26:20] | See if she still had feelings. | 看看她是否还有感觉 |
[26:23] | Based on what I saw, she didn’t have any feelings…except anger. | 我以为 她没什么感觉的… 除了愤怒 |
[26:28] | Think you’ve had enough. | 我想你喝够了 |
[26:30] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我只是想帮你 |
[26:32] | One of your patrons has been overserved. | 我想你有顾客被供应过量了 |
[26:35] | I may have to cite you on that, Helena. | 我也许要把你记录在案 |
[26:37] | See you tomorrow, Chae. | 明天见 崔 |
[26:39] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:42] | Man. Bustin’ my chops, Mr. Drinking-On-Duty. | 混蛋 我正在喝的啤酒都拿走 |
[26:53] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[26:54] | -Good night. -Take it easy. | -晚安 -保重 |
[26:59] | Let me get you a refill, Chief. | 我请你再喝 警长 |
[27:00] | No, I’m good, Chris. | 不用了 我够了 |
[27:03] | It ain’t a bribe, just a beer. Two, whatever he was just drinking. | 我又不是行贿 一瓶啤酒而已 嘿 给我两瓶他刚喝那种 |
[27:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:18] | Let me ask you something. | 让我问问你 |
[27:20] | That night you were out there looking for that prowler, | 在你来找小偷那天 |
[27:23] | did you see anybody? | 你找到什么人吗? |
[27:25] | No, I didn’t. | 没有 |
[27:27] | I had this feeling when I got home that Ann was with some other guy. | 当我回到家时我感觉到安曾经和别的男人在一起 |
[27:35] | Really? | 真的? |
[27:36] | I think he snuck out the back when I got home. | 我想他从我家后门溜走了 |
[27:43] | No, I didn’t see anybody. | 没有 我没有看到什么人 |
[27:54] | I’ll tell you what, though. | 告诉你 |
[27:56] | Next time that little pussy comes around… | 下次那个娘娘腔再来 |
[27:59] | Little pussy? | 娘娘腔? |
[28:00] | The guy scurries out the back door the second he hears my voice. | 当然 他一听到我的声音就从后门溜走 |
[28:04] | -“Scurries”? -Yeah. | -真的? -是呀 |
[28:07] | I could almost respect a man who had the balls to confront me, | 我会敬重有种的男人 |
[28:14] | tell me, “Yeah, I’m banging your wife.” | 来我面前跟我说 “是啊 我搞你的老婆! “ |
[28:19] | Maybe this guy, | 可能那个男人 |
[28:21] | maybe there’s nothing he would rather do than to tell you | 很想告诉你是个没用的丈夫 |
[28:26] | that you’re a lousy husband and don’t deserve Ann. | 说你是一个糟糕的丈夫 你不配安 |
[28:29] | Maybe there’s nothing he would rather do | 可能那个男人很想 |
[28:31] | than to walk up to your face, look you in the eye, | 走到你面前 看着你的眼睛 |
[28:34] | and say to you, “Chris, I’m banging your wife…good.” | 告诉你 “克里斯 我搞你的老婆…搞得好厉害” |
[28:42] | Maybe. maybe… your wife won’t let him. | 可能 可能… 你的老婆不让他讲 |
[28:49] | I’d respect him at least. | 我至少会敬重他 |
[28:52] | And if he did that, then I’d go up to him, | 如果他这样 我会走到他面前 |
[28:55] | Iook him in his eye, and I’d say, | 看着他的眼睛 告诉他 |
[28:57] | “Just come near her again… | “如果你再靠近她… |
[29:01] | …and I’ll kill you.” | …我会杀死你 |
[29:03] | Wow. You’re talking to the wrong guy, because as a police officer… | 哇 你找错对象了聊天了 作为警察 |
[29:10] | I can’t let you go around threatening people’s lives. | 我不能让你到处威胁别人的生命 |
[29:13] | If you’re serious, I would be obligated to do something. | 如果你是认真的 我就有义务阻止你 |
[29:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[29:18] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
[29:20] | Thanks for the beer… and the conversation. | 谢谢你的啤酒… 还有跟我聊天 |
[29:24] | -Thanks for listening. -You give Ann my best, if you can. | -谢谢你听我说 -给我照顾好安 如果你能的话 |
[29:56] | You been waiting long? | 你等了很久? |
[29:59] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚对不起 |
[30:06] | You must really be mad at me. | 你一定很生我的气 |
[30:17] | God, I used to love coming out here with you. | 天啊 我以前非常喜欢和你来这里 |
[30:21] | I thought I was the shit, being a freshman making out with a senior. | 我觉得自己很棒 念大一能跟大四学生一起 |
[30:24] | You were. | 你的确是 |
[30:26] | -Still are. -I guess I was. | -你仍然很棒 -我想我是吧 |
[30:38] | -Here. -What’s this? | -给你 -什么东西? |
[30:40] | My going-away present. | 我的再见礼物 |
[30:42] | -Going away? -lnsurance policy. | -离开? -是保险单 |
[30:48] | You’re making me the beneficiary? | 你把我改成受益人? 不用吧 安? |
[30:50] | Buy that fishing boat you and Chae have always talked about. | 去买你和崔经常提起那艘钓鱼船 |
[30:54] | Right. | 是吗? |
[30:57] | -Here. -No. I’m leaving tomorrow. | -还你 -不 我明天就走了 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么? |
[31:01] | I’m leaving town tomorrow. | 我明天离开这里 |
[31:05] | I’ve got to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[31:07] | I need to get away from Chris. I need some peace. | 我要远离克里斯 我需要平静 |
[31:37] | -Chief Whitlock. -How can I help you? | -威洛警长 -我能帮什么忙? |
[31:40] | You just did, buddy. | 你已经帮了 伙计 |
[32:26] | -How you doing? -Good. | -你好吗? -好 |
[32:29] | Take this. Meet me at my house. | 带走这些 去我家等我 |
[32:31] | What is it? | 什么东西? |
[32:33] | It’s a gift to you. | 你的礼物 |
[32:35] | -Switzerland. -What? | -瑞士 -什么? |
[32:38] | -It’s money. -What money? | -是钱 -什么钱? |
[32:42] | That drug money? | 毒贩的钱? |
[32:46] | Matt, no. Oh, my God. | 麦特 不能 天啊 |
[32:50] | What if they want it back? | 如果他们要拿回 怎么办? |
[32:52] | By law, the money has to stay in the custody | 根据法律 他们不能 |
[32:54] | of the arresting department until the appeals process is over. | 钱要留在缴获的地方直到结账完毕 |
[32:57] | With the money Scarcetti has, it could take years. | 我们这里结帐完毕要一年以上 |
[33:00] | But Tony and the guys… | 但托尼和那些… |
[33:01] | They think I’m putting it in a safe deposit box. | 他以为我把钱放到保险库箱了 |
[33:03] | What time does Chris get home? | 克里斯几点回家? |
[33:06] | 11:30 11 :30. | |
[33:08] | Go to your house, pack a bag, | 你回家 收拾行装 |
[33:10] | meet me at my house, 11 :00. | 在我家等 11:00 |
[33:13] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:16] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[33:44] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[33:45] | Barbara’s pissed off about something. Got to wait her out. | 我跟芭芭拉吵架了 现在让她冷静点 |
[33:51] | Listen. You see anybody come in here? | 听好 你看到什么人进来吗? |
[33:56] | -No. -You sure? | -没有 -肯定? |
[33:59] | Okay. Why don’t you head over to the Scuttlebutt? | 好 你去酒吧喝酒吧 |
[34:02] | They cut me off, no thanks to you. | 因为你 他们不卖酒给我 |
[34:04] | Tell them Chief Whitlock said everything’s okay. | 告诉他们威洛警长说没关系 |
[34:06] | That’s the first place Barbara’s going to look! | 芭芭拉单独在家 |
[34:08] | -She won’t look there. -She will! | -她会怒火- -她不会的 |
[34:10] | I’ve got half a pack of cigarettes in there! | 你至少让我回去拿包烟 |
[36:08] | Tell Engine Two to lay it out and start attacking it from the back! | 叫他们带人过去从后面进攻 |
[36:13] | Go, go! | 去 去! |
[36:18] | Pull it up! Let’s get moving! | 拉上来! 让我们上! |
[36:28] | Go! Let’s keep moving! | 上! 继续前进! |
[36:30] | Aim the hose right there! | 把消防喉带那边! |
[36:51] | Mathias, you all right? | 马蒂亚斯 你还好吧? |
[36:55] | I know it’s hard to take. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[36:58] | I’ll grab you a cup of coffee. | 我去给你拿杯咖啡 |
[37:11] | -Was it an accident? -I don’t know. Maybe. | -是意外? -我不知道 可能吧 |
[37:14] | These propane tanks just don’t blow for no reason. | 这些天然气瓶不会无缘无故爆炸 |
[37:19] | Man, this place was an inferno. | 这地方烧得像地狱 |
[37:22] | Those poor folks didn’t have a chance. | 他们两个没机会 |
[37:40] | Hi, Chief. | 您好 警长 |
[37:47] | Chief. | 警长 |
[37:51] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛? |
[37:52] | I’m a homicide detective, and there’s two dead bodies. | 因为我是谋杀探长 而且这里有两具尸体 |
[37:56] | -So what happened? -They think the propane tank blew. | -发生什么啦? -他们认为天然气罐爆炸了 |
[38:00] | You know who they are? | 你知道它们在哪? |
[38:01] | -I think it’s definitely “were.” -Right, Chae. | -我想肯定是这样 -是吗 崔? |
[38:04] | Hey, Mathias, check it out. | 嘿 马蒂亚斯 来看看 |
[38:08] | Definitely arson. | 肯定是纵火 |
[38:12] | It’s definitely arson. Definitely. | 现在这肯定是纵火 肯定是 |
[38:16] | The closer I stay to the scene, the better. | 我也是那么想 离现场越近越好 |
[38:19] | Yeah, it’s possibly a double homicide. | 对 这有可能是双重谋杀 |
[38:21] | We’re gonna have to take this thing over. | 我们要接手 |
[38:27] | Chief, Judy Anderson’s mom is visiting from Orlando. | 警长 朱迪·安祖逊的妈妈从奥兰多来探她 |
[38:31] | Last night, Judy said her mom saw somebody sneaking around. | 昨晚 朱迪说她妈看到有人在这里鬼鬼祟祟 |
[38:34] | I checked it out, didn’t see anything. | 我问过了 没看到什么 |
[38:36] | We should probably tell Alex. | 我们也许应该告诉艾莉 |
[38:38] | I’ll tell her. You get back to the office. | 我会告诉她的 你先回办公室吧 |
[38:40] | They want me to run my investigation out of your place for the next 24. | 未来24小时他们要我借你的地方来办案 |
[38:44] | I need your help–background on the vics, people they knew. | 我需要你的帮助 人力支援 |
[38:48] | -A tour guide? -You cool with that? | -你需要两个人? -对 有问题吗? |
[38:50] | -Okay. No problem. -Are you sure? | -好 没问题 -肯定? |
[38:52] | No problem at all. | 绝对没问题 |
[38:53] | Why don’t we ride back and you fill me in on the Harrisons? | 好 你载我回去帮我纪录哈里森的东西 |
[38:56] | My boys will set up at your place. | 我的手下会去你那里布置 |
[38:58] | -Okay. -Great. | -好 -好 |
[39:10] | I just wanted to say I’m really sorry about the timing. | 这不是时候我十分抱歉 |
[39:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[39:15] | With the papers, and then this today. | 那个协议 然后今天就发生着事情 |
[39:18] | The divorce papers? | 离婚协议? |
[39:20] | -I should have called you before. -That would have been nice. | -我也许该先打电话给你 -那很好 |
[39:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | But it has been eight months. Don’t you think we need closure? | 但已经8个月了 你不认为我们该来个了结? |
[39:30] | I really don’t want to talk about it. | 不知道你在讲什么 |
[39:36] | Thanks for opening up. | 谢谢你跟我分手 |
[39:40] | Let’s talk about the Harrisons. Either of them screwing around? | 那我们来谈谈哈里森的案子 他们谁有在外面鬼混吗? |
[39:45] | I don’t know. Is anybody happily married these days? | 我不知道 谁的婚姻幸福美满日子? |
[39:51] | These have already been gone through. | 还有愉快的婚姻生活 |
[39:53] | Right. He was supposed to get off at 11 :30. | 对 他应该是11:30下班的 |
[39:58] | Right. Mr. Harrison. | 对 哈里森先生 |
[40:01] | So you don’t know if Mr. Harrison came to work or not. Hold on. | 那就是说你不知道哈里森 先生在干什么 等等 |
[40:04] | Did you know she worked as a dental hygienist for a Dr. Shider? | 你知道她在率特医生那里当口腔卫生师? |
[40:08] | -Really? -Yeah, -No. | -真的? -真的 -我不知道 |
[40:09] | I’m going to pay him a visit. You want to come? | 我要去那里一趟 你要来吗? |
[40:15] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[40:17] | So she quit yesterday? | 她昨天辞职了? |
[40:19] | Well, kind of. Ann Merai had terminal cancer. | 算是吧 安·玛丽患了末期癌症 |
[40:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[40:24] | I think she was trying to keep it quiet. | 我想她不想张扬 |
[40:27] | -Anything else you could tell us? -I think she was having an affair. | -你有什么还能告诉我的吗? -我想她有婚外情 |
[40:33] | Did she actually tell you she was having an affair? | 她有告诉你她有婚外情? |
[40:37] | We don’t really talk a lot, mainly what’s happening on our stories. | 我们不常聊天 只是平时闲聊几句 |
[40:42] | But I just got the feeling. | 但我只是有这个感觉 |
[40:45] | Sometimes when she’d be on the phone, she would talk real quiet. | 有时她打电话 十分小声 |
[40:50] | Whisper? | 低声私语? |
[40:53] | Did you ever see him, or did she tell you who he was? | 你见过他 或她有告诉你是谁吗? |
[41:00] | No. But he was classy. | 没有 但他很有风度 |
[41:03] | About a week ago, she got flowers from Rosie’s. | 一个星期前她从玫瑰花店 收到了一束很大的鲜花 |
[41:07] | Really nice. It was beautiful. Remember, Bruce? | 十分漂亮 你记得哪天吗 布鲁斯? |
[41:11] | But I met her husband once, | 我见过她的丈夫 |
[41:13] | and he just doesn’t seem like the type to send flowers. | 他不像会送花的男人 |
[41:20] | Rosie! Chief Whitlock. | 玫瑰花店 我是威洛警长 |
[41:23] | Listen, we’re trying to find out if some flowers were sent | 听着 我想知道你那里上星期谁送给 |
[41:27] | to an Ann Merai Harrison last week, sent to her office. | 安·玛丽·哈里森的花 花是送到她的办公室的 |
[41:31] | Harrison. Check and see if one of your guys sent them. | 哈里森 帮我查查 |
[41:35] | -What hospital? -Mercy Med. | -哪个医院? -Mercy Med. |
[41:39] | -Chris Harrison. -Her husband. | -克里斯·哈里森 -她的丈夫 |
[41:42] | Okay. Thanks a lot, Rosie. | 好 就这样 玫瑰花店 |
[41:43] | Yeah. No, that’s all. | 对 不 这就够了 |
[41:45] | Thank you, Rosie. | 谢谢你 玫瑰花店 |
[41:47] | If you’d like to make a call… | “如果您想拨打电话” |
[41:51] | You ready? | 你搞定了? |
[41:54] | I guess so. | 好了吧 |
[41:56] | Okay. All right. Thank you for your help. | 好了 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[41:58] | -Sure. -Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[42:00] | If you think of anything else, here’s my card. Thanks a lot. | 如果你想到什么就找我吧 这是我的名片 谢谢 |
[42:07] | Please don’t do me like that. You knew I wasn’t finished. | 请不要这样对我 你知道我还没问完 |
[42:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:12] | Dr. Shider gave me the name of Ann Merai’s doctor. | 率特医生给我安·玛丽的医生的名字 |
[42:15] | I want to find out more about her cancer. | 我想去查查她的癌症 |
[42:19] | You can drop me off back at the station. | 你能顺路送我回警察局 |
[42:22] | You really don’t like being around me, do you? | 你十分不想跟我在一起 对吗? |
[42:24] | No. I just, you know… | 不 只是 |
[42:26] | There isn’t any reason for both of us to be wasting time at the doctor’s office. | 我们俩不用同时在医生那里浪费时间 |
[42:30] | What’s so pressing that you have to do? | 为什么不能你有什么要紧的事? |
[42:32] | I do have a job. I am Chief of Police. | 我有工作 我是个警长 |
[42:35] | Yeah, of a four-person department, Matt. | 对 一个小镇的警长 麦特 |
[42:38] | That’s the problem between the two of us. | 这就是我们之间的问题 |
[42:40] | You think your job is more important than my job. | 你认为你的工作比我的更重要 |
[42:43] | -Never said that. -Yeah, you did. | -我从来没说过 -有 |
[42:45] | You never say it directly, but in indirect ways you say it. | 我知道你没直接说出来但你间接的告诉我 |
[42:48] | You wanted to leave Banyan Key so we could be closer to your important job. | 让你更接近你的工作重要的工作 |
[42:52] | You never said the commute was taking time away from us? | 你从没说过来回会浪费我们很多时间? |
[42:55] | -I didn’t have a problem with that. -You didn’t? | -我不介意这点 -你没有? |
[42:57] | -So I’m hearing things now? -Whatever. | -我捏造吗? -算了吧 |
[43:01] | Is that the reason you’re not coming? Is that your date paging you? | 这就是你不跟我来的原因? 你的情人传呼你了? |
[43:04] | One of my four officers checked in. It’s a tracking device. | 四名嫌疑人登机 这是一个跟踪装置 |
[43:07] | And you can tell on that? | 你能知道他们的位置? |
[43:09] | That’s what it tells me. GPS. We’re all tied into it. | 就是这样 全球定位系统 我们都在这个系统里 |
[43:13] | The mayor’s brother sells them, so we spent half the budget on them. | 市长兄弟销售的 这花费我们一半的经费 |
[43:16] | See, if we were moving, you’d see it tracking. | 如果我们移动 你能看到 |
[43:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:21] | If we were moving right now, it would show us tracking. | 如果现在移动 这能追踪我们 |
[43:24] | Great. | 好 |
[43:26] | Why don’t we drive to the doctor’s office, | 那我们为什么不去开车到医生那里 |
[43:28] | and I can see how it works? | 试试这玩意的厉害 |
[43:56] | I’m going to the bathroom. I’ll meet you in there. | 我要上厕所 我等一下来找你 |
[43:59] | -Hi. -May I help you? | -嘿 -能帮忙? |
[44:01] | Yeah. Dr. Donovan’s office. | 当娜医生的办公室在哪? |
[44:03] | -Her office is on the third floor. -Thank you, Ramona. | -她的办公室在三楼 -谢谢 拉莫娜 |
[44:10] | Ann Harrison didn’t have cancer. | 安·哈里森没有癌症 |
[44:13] | Are you sure? | 你肯定? |
[44:15] | Not counting the time she spent in Atlanta, | 她在亚特兰大已经很久了 |
[44:17] | Ann Merai has been my patient since junior high. | 而且她从高中起就是我的病人 |
[44:19] | If she had cancer, I would have known about it. | 如果她有癌症 我肯定知道 |
[44:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[44:25] | Maybe she saw another doctor. | 也许她看别的医生了 |
[44:28] | She was here for her yearly | 她两个月前 |
[44:30] | when she first got back to town two months ago, | 回来做了年度健康检查 |
[44:32] | and she was healthy as a proverbial horse. | 她有传说中的圣马那么健康 |
[44:36] | I’m looking it over here, and… | 在这里 嗯… |
[44:40] | I don’t understand. Who told you she had cancer? | 我不明白 谁告诉你她有癌症了? |
[44:42] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[44:48] | So… | 那么… |
[45:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[45:26] | Yeah, I’m looking for Dr. Frieland. | 嗯 我在找弗里兰医生 |
[45:29] | You’re looking at him. | 我就是 |
[45:32] | You’re Dr. Frieland? | 你是弗里兰医生? |
[45:34] | Yes, I am. | 对 我是 |
[45:37] | -Hold on, Pop. -You’re sure? This is your office? | -你等等 有人 -你肯定? 这是你的办公室? |
[45:40] | It has been for ten years, yes. | 是 已经十年了 |
[45:44] | Look, I’ll get back to you. | 我等下找你 |
[45:45] | Do you have a patient named Ann Merai Harrison? | 你是否有个病人叫安·玛丽·哈里森? |
[45:48] | I really can’t tell you that. | 恐怕我不能告诉你 |
[45:50] | You can tell me. Was she your patient or not? | 你能告诉我 安·玛丽·哈里森是你的病人吗? |
[45:53] | Was she your patient or not? | 她是不是你的病人? |
[45:57] | Was she your patient or not? | 她是不是你的病人? |
[46:01] | No, I’ve never had a patient by that name. | 不 我从没有这个病人 |
[46:03] | -You sure? -Yes, I’m sure, very sure. | -你肯定? -对 我肯定 我十分肯定 |
[46:06] | Yeah, I would know that. | 好 我知道了 |
[46:08] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[46:13] | That your pen? | 这是你的笔? |
[46:15] | -Pen? Yes. -Do you use it much? | -笔? 对 这是我的笔 -你常用吗? |
[46:20] | No, not very much. | 不 不常用 |
[46:21] | You don’t mind if I take it, do you? | 你不介意我拿走吧? |
[46:23] | No, you can have the pen. Sure. It’s yours. | 不 给你带走 没关系 |
[46:29] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿走吧 是你的了 |
[46:48] | Right. | 好 |
[46:50] | I know that part. Hang on one sec. | 我知道这些 等等 |
[46:55] | Did you get a checkup or something? | 你跑去检查身体了? |
[46:57] | No. Just bad coffee. | 没 只是喝了坏咖啡 |
[47:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:02] | No, just tell them they’ve got to stop lagging. | 不 告诉他我们 |
[47:05] | We need those phone records now. | 马上需要这些电话记录 |
[47:07] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[47:11] | -You all right? -Yeah. | -你没事吧? -没事? |
[47:14] | We all good? Fantastic. | 没事? 很好 |
[47:31] | How’s this, ma’am? | 好 这怎么样? |
[47:33] | You fixed his nose already? Just wonderful. | 你已经做过鼻子的整形手术了? 快乐点 |
[47:36] | Hey, Chief. | 嘿 警长 |
[47:41] | How you doing, Judy? | 你好吗 朱迪? |
[47:43] | I’m fine, thanks, considering… | 我很好 谢谢 因为… |
[47:45] | Alex, we’ve got an eyewitness here. | 艾莉 我们有个目击证人 |
[47:48] | Mr. Anderson, this is Detective Diaz-Whitlock. | 安祖逊夫人 这是威洛探长 |
[47:51] | Well, just… We’re on top of it. | 嗯 我们会处理的了 |
[47:55] | I told them how Judy’s mom saw somebody | 警长 我告诉他们朱迪的妈妈 |
[47:57] | sneaking around the Harrison place last night. | 昨晚看到有人鬼鬼祟祟 |
[48:00] | Got them right over there sketching it out for us. | 他们现在帮我们绘图 |
[48:02] | …the guy she saw outside her window… | …那个人在她的窗外… |
[48:04] | That’s her right there? | 那就是她? |
[48:07] | -Good job. -Chief, check this out. | -好 做得好 -警长 来看看 |
[48:11] | Sketch of a prowler out to the Harrisons’ last night. Look. | 这是昨晚在哈里森家那个人的绘图 |
[48:15] | Ring any bells? | 似曾相识? |
[48:16] | -Hi, Tony. -Hi. | -嘿 托尼 -嘿 |
[48:19] | No. I mean, no. | 不 我没见过 |
[48:23] | He looked like him. | 他看起来像他 |
[48:26] | -Like who? -Like him. | -谁? -像他 |
[48:30] | -Like me? -Yeah. You. | -像我? -对 你 |
[48:37] | Mom, he’s the Chief of Police. | 妈 他是警长 |
[48:40] | -So he was black, ma’am? -Yeah, he was black. | -那么他是黑人? -对 他是黑人 |
[48:44] | Wait a minute. Maybe him. | 等等 也许是他 |
[48:47] | Mrs. Anderson, thank you. Thank you very, very much. | 安德森夫人 谢谢你 非常感谢你 非常 |
[48:53] | Anyway… | 嗯… |
[48:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我十分抱歉 |
[48:56] | Mother was raised in a different time. | 我妈妈年纪有点大了 |
[48:59] | Don’t worry about it. We’re on top of it, okay? | 别放在心上 我们会处理的了 |
[49:02] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[49:09] | Please, you’ve got to stop. | 拜托 不要再说了 |
[49:12] | I want you to take this up to Miami for me, okay? | 我需要你拿这个到迈阿密 |
[49:14] | I want you to give it to a Detective Gissen. | 我要你把这交给杰逊探长 |
[49:18] | -Gissen? -Gissen, right. | -杰逊探长? -杰逊 好的 |
[49:19] | I’m going to give you his number. I need prints on that ASAP. | 这是他的电话号码 告诉他尽快给我这个指模 |
[49:23] | -Is it for this thing? -Yeah. | -是关于这宗案子的吗? -对 |
[49:26] | -Excuse me, Chief. -Yeah. | -对不起 警长 -在 |
[49:28] | An Agent Stark from the DEA is on line one for you. | 扫毒局探员史达在一线找你 |
[49:31] | Who? | 谁? |
[49:32] | Agent Stark. Said it’s about the Scarcetti case. | 斯塔克事务官 说这是关于上次那宗案子 |
[49:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:47] | Chief Whitlock. | 威洛警长 |
[49:48] | Agent Stark, DEA. How you doing? | 这是扫毒局的探员史达 你好吗? |
[49:50] | -Busy. -You and me both, pal. | -很忙 -我们都很忙 |
[49:53] | I understand you guys are holding evidence in the Scarcetti case. | 我知道你们那里扣留着Curtis案件的证物 |
[49:57] | Great. That makes you my new best friend. | 好 你成为我的新好友了 |
[50:01] | I’m going to send some agents this aftemoon to pick up that cash. | 我将会派几个探员下午来拿走那些钱 |
[50:05] | We think it was used last year in a sting operation with Paolo Estaban. | 那些钱是上次我们”突击行动”用过的 |
[50:09] | If we can tie the serial numbers to the bills you guys have, | 如果我们能对上钞票号码 |
[50:12] | we can tie Estaban to Scarcetti. | 我们就能把两件案联系起来 |
[50:14] | This is a top priority for us, Chief. | 这是个重要任务 |
[50:16] | With this evidence, we can kill two birds with one stone, | 如果我们连得上 这就一石二鸟 |
[50:18] | nail Estaban and Scarcetti. | 这是关系到 |
[50:21] | Why don’t I call you tomorrow, and we figure out a time | 明天给你电话 我们约个时间 |
[50:24] | This had to be done the day before yesterday. | 这本来前天就要完成的了 |
[50:27] | We’ve got a court date next week. | 我们下周要上庭 |
[50:28] | The evidence has to stay with me until the appeals process is over. | 证物需要留我这里直到上诉完毕 |
[50:32] | I didn’t call you to get a lecture on the rules of evidence. | 我没时间告诉你证物的程序 |
[50:34] | We need to check the serial numbers, and that’s what we’re going to do. | 我们美国政府需要查钞票的号码 我们就是要查 |
[50:39] | When I hang up on you in ten seconds, | 当我10秒钟后挂掉 |
[50:42] | I want you to type up a chain of evidence receipt. | 我需要你做证物联系报告 |
[50:44] | One of my men will be happy to sign it for you this aftemoon. | 今天下午当我来到时我会很乐意给你签名 |
[50:48] | -Oh, yeah, and, Chief… -Yeah? | -就这样 警长… -好 |
[50:51] | It’s been ten seconds. | 好 10秒钟 |
[51:00] | Chief, you okay? | 警长 你没事吧? |
[51:02] | Yeah. Fine. | 我没事 告诉 |
[51:03] | Just tell Gissen that I need those prints really quick. | 告诉杰逊我需要尽快拿到这些指纹十分要紧 |
[51:09] | I’m sure Alex can– | 可以叫艾莉 |
[51:11] | We don’t want to give them to Alex. | 我不要艾莉按我意思办 |
[51:13] | -Sorry. I just thought -Just do it! | -对不起 我只是想 -去啊! |
[51:17] | All right. Okay. | 好 |
[51:20] | I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. | 对不起 我十分抱歉 |
[51:23] | Just go there, stay there, and call me as soon as they’re done. | 去 留在那里 有消息就通知我 |
[51:27] | You got it. | 好 照办 |
[51:38] | No, I’ve been on hold. When should I call back? | 不 我一直在等 为什么要我回电? |
[51:42] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 再见 |
[51:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[51:55] | Baste, my phone records! | 我只要电话记录 |
[51:56] | How long can it take to fax over a few sheets of paper? | 传真几张纸要多久? |
[51:59] | I’ll call them again. | 我再去找他们 |
[52:01] | -Alex, I think we got something here. -What? | -艾力克斯 我想我得到了点线索 -什么? |
[52:06] | Look at this entry into the checkbook that last one. | 最后这个做了标记的是保险公司的号码 |
[52:11] | -Is this the only entry you found? -So far, but it’s a new register. | -只发现了这个? -迄今为止 但它是一种新的登记册 |
[52:14] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[52:16] | They got a life insurance policy, and we’ve got a potential murder. | 好像他们收到了一封保险公司的信 而我们找到了潜在的动机 |
[52:20] | Shit, there’s got to be tons of these life insurance companies, right? | 见鬼 我想可能是汤达利人寿保险公司 是吧? |
[52:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[52:26] | -You got any pull at the bank? -Sure. | -那你去查查银行那边好吗? -当然 |
[52:28] | -You want me to get an address? -Please. | -可以把地址给我吗? -请了 |
[52:52] | They’re not going to be able to run them for another half an hour. | 现在还不能运行至少得半小时后 |
[52:56] | Call me when you’ve got something. | 拿到结果后马上给我打电话 |
[52:58] | -T. -Shit. | -T -嘘 |
[53:01] | You should see the rack | 您应该看到机架 |
[53:03] | on this chick that just walked by. | 你应该看看这个靓妞 |
[53:05] | -Just call me. -Oh, my God. | -给我打电话 -哦 天啊 |
[53:17] | -Those my phone records? -No, just a fax for me. | -是我的电话记录吧? -不是 是我的传真 |
[53:20] | Baste, what’s up with my fax? It’s not here. | 巴斯特 我的传真在哪? 不在这里 |
[53:23] | -She said she sent them. -Who’s she? | -她说已经发过来了 -她是谁? |
[53:25] | -Miss White. -Who’s Miss White? | -怀特女士 -谁是怀特女士? |
[53:27] | She’s a supervisor over there. I’ve dealt with her before. | 她是主管 我以前和她打过交道 |
[53:30] | Call Miss White back. They’re not here. | 再给怀特女士打电话 传真还没收到 |
[53:32] | I talked to her a couple of minutes ago. | 我几分钟前刚跟她通过话 |
[53:34] | Detective… | 在哪? |
[53:35] | Well, she assured me that she sent them. | 她按了发送键 她和我确定说她发了 |
[53:39] | We need to call her back | 再给她打电话 |
[53:40] | and actually have her wait as we see the fax coming through. | 让她等在电话上直到我们收到传真 |
[53:45] | Sure, boss. Be happy to. | 好的 老板 |
[53:55] | Miss White? | 怀特? |
[53:57] | This is Detective Baste with Miami-Dade. | 你好 我是巴斯特侦探 |
[53:59] | Yeah, I just spoke to you about the Harrison phone records. | 是的 我刚刚跟你通过电话 我想要电话记录 |
[54:02] | I haven’t received them yet. | 我还没收到 |
[54:05] | What do you mean you sent them? | 什么叫你已经发出了 |
[54:07] | I’m staring at the fax machine, and it’s not there. | 我就在传真机旁边 传真没有到 |
[54:16] | Do I need to be more clear than that? | 我还要讲得再清楚些吗? |
[54:19] | Can I use your computer for a sec? | 我可以用一下你的计算机吗? |
[54:20] | Couple of minutes. | 等几分钟 |
[54:22] | He just e-mailed me a bunch of warrants I need to look up. | 他们给我发了些证据我得看看 |
[54:24] | -60 seconds. -I’m not raising my voice! | -60秒 -我没有大声嚷嚷! |
[54:41] | You got writer’s block. | 你得写这个 |
[54:43] | No, just working on my report. | 不 只是我的工作报告 |
[54:46] | On what? On somebody jaywalking? | 什么? 关于有人过马路? |
[54:48] | Yeah, someone was jaywalking, or urinating on the sidewalk, | 是啊 有人过马路 或在人行道上撒尿 |
[54:51] | or throwing spitballs at a crossing guard. | 或吐痰扔球后越过后卫 |
[54:53] | It’s a small office, but it’s my office. | 我知道这只是一个小办公室 但是是我的办公室 |
[54:55] | Phone records coming in. | 传真马上就到 |
[55:02] | -Is this it? -It says “receiving.” | -是吗? -显示”发过来了” |
[55:10] | Oh, shit. It’s out of paper. | 哦 见鬼 没纸了 |
[55:12] | You’re kidding me. Oh, God. Could we get some paper, Sharlene? | 你在开玩笑吧? 哦 上帝 给我拿点纸来 莎妮? |
[55:16] | Anybody got any paper? Paper, folks! | 谁有纸吗? 纸 来人! |
[55:19] | Don’t all move at once. Anybody in Banyan Key have paper? | 来个人好吗? 这里需要点纸 |
[55:46] | What do you do? “Start”? | 你干什么? 按”开始”? |
[55:50] | Here it comes. | 过来了 |
[55:54] | We’ve got a little problem with this machine. | 我知道你们碰到什么问题了 |
[55:58] | It’s fine, fine. | 好了 好了 |
[56:00] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[56:02] | Let me just get over here. | 我只想修好它 |
[56:07] | I hate this thing. | 我的意思是 |
[56:13] | There we go. “Start.” | 好了 开始 |
[56:15] | There we go. | 好了 |
[56:21] | -I can’t read this. -It’s the toner. | -我可看不清这个 -我可以看清楚 |
[56:24] | -Have her re-fax it. -It’s okay. | -让他们重新传真 -这个可以 |
[56:26] | -I can read it. It’s okay. -No, fax it again. | -可以了 可以了 -不 重新传真 |
[56:29] | That says Barry Thomas. | 这是巴里·托马斯 |
[56:32] | A friend of Chris’ from high school. I know him. | 克里斯的高中时的朋友 我认识 |
[56:34] | -That one is Will Blount. -You guys okay? | -这个是威尔·布伦特 -你们看得清楚了? |
[56:38] | It’s okay. | 看得清楚了 |
[56:39] | This one is Frank Rhodes. | 这个是弗兰克·罗斯 |
[56:42] | No. All the boxes go to Miami. | 不 整个箱子都运到迈阿密去 |
[56:45] | So the last call they made was to American Airlines at 8 p.m. | 最后一个电话是晚上8点从美国航空打来的 |
[56:49] | -Hey. -Got a surprise for you. | -嘿 -这是给你的一个惊喜 |
[56:52] | Both of them already dead when somebody turned them into s’mores. | 他们已经死了有人从太平间偷了两具尸体 |
[56:55] | -What? -Both of them? | -什么? -他们还活着 |
[56:56] | No sign of smoke in their lungs. | 没有迹象表明有烟进入肺部 |
[56:58] | If they’d been alive when that place went up, | 他们还活着 |
[57:01] | their lungs would look like mine. | 他们的肺部会像地雷炸过一样 |
[57:04] | Alex, here are the cell phone records. | 艾力克斯 这是手机的记录 |
[57:06] | Cell phone? | 手机? |
[57:07] | They’re on a different database than the land lines. | 是从另一个数据库来的 |
[57:10] | “Town of Banyan Key.” | “Banyan Key”镇 |
[57:13] | “12:34 a.m.” | 零点34分 |
[57:16] | 3055550199? 305-555-01 99? | |
[57:21] | What time did grandma say she saw that prowler? | 什么时候奶奶看到那个人的? |
[57:24] | After “Leno.” | 11点以后 |
[57:25] | What time’s “Leno” over? Like 12:00, 12:30? | 是什么时候? 12点? 12点半? |
[57:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[57:29] | This might be our guy. | 这可能是我们要找的家伙 |
[57:32] | How many phone calls do you get after midnight? | 午夜后打了多少个电话? |
[57:34] | Must be a bad connection. | 肯定是接收不好 |
[57:35] | All right. 555-0199. | 好的 3055550199 |
[57:41] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[57:54] | Yeah. Okay. Let me see if I can find the number for you. | 是 好的 让我看看能不能为你找到那个号码 |
[58:01] | I don’t know who it is. | 我不知道是谁 |
[58:03] | The Nextel subscriber you are trying to reach | 你们播打的电话 |
[58:06] | is outside the service area. Please try again later. | 不在服务区内 请稍后再播 |
[58:09] | No, I don’t have it. | 不 我没有 |
[58:12] | Whoever it is works for the town of Banyan Key. | 好了 只能说这些电话是从Banyan Key镇打的 |
[58:14] | How do we find out whose phone this is? | 那我们怎么找到打电话的人 |
[58:16] | -All right, I’ll… -Just ask. | -好的 我会… -问问 |
[58:19] | Is there anybody even in Banyan Key? | 有没有人在Banyan Key镇 |
[58:22] | Yeah, I’ll talk to you later. | 好 我稍后再跟你讲 |
[58:28] | Hey, Alex? | 嗨 艾力克斯? |
[58:29] | I’m sorry, I was drifting off there. What’d you say that number was? | 对不起 我有点走神了 你说的那个电话号码是多少? |
[58:33] | 5550199 5550199 | |
[58:35] | 0199? 0199? | |
[58:38] | You’re sure it’s not 1099? | 你不是说1099? |
[58:40] | Chae, 0199. | 崔 0199 |
[58:42] | 0199? That’s weird. That’s my cell phone number. | 0199? 太奇怪了 这是我的手机号码 |
[58:46] | Yours? | 你的? |
[58:48] | -Yeah. -Aren’t you County? | -是的 -你们认识? |
[58:50] | I work part-time as a paramedic–football games, school stuff. | 我们在一起看看球 说说学校的事 |
[58:53] | And you called him last night? | 你昨晚给他们打电话了? |
[58:55] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[58:59] | Oh, Jesus, I did call him last night. | 哦 天哪 我昨晚真的给他们打电话了 |
[59:02] | I called him from the bar. | 星期五我从酒吧打电话给他们 |
[59:04] | I wanted to see if he wanted to have a couple of drinks. | 看他们能不能出来喝一杯 |
[59:07] | -You’re friends with him? -I wouldn’t say that. | -你是他们的朋友? -我没有这么说 |
[59:10] | He’s, like, my bottom-of-the-list guy | 是的 你知道 他是那种 |
[59:13] | when you’ve got to have somebody to drink with. | 你想跟他一块出来喝酒的朋友 |
[59:15] | I would have mentioned it. I totally forgot. | 我应该早点说的 我只是完全忘记了 |
[59:18] | You should have told me, this at the scene, Chae. | 你应该告诉我 这在现场 崔 |
[59:21] | I’m sorry. I don’t remember too much about last night. | 对不起 昨晚的事我都不记得了 |
[59:24] | I had a fight with Barbara. I was in no good shape. | 我和巴巴拉吵架了 是我不好 |
[59:27] | Check with the bartender–I closed the place, | 你们可以去问酒吧服务员…我们一直待到酒吧关门 |
[59:29] | staggered home, passed out next to my wife. | 回到家 睡在我老婆身边 |
[59:31] | I didn’t move until I got the call to show up at the scene. | 我一动不动直到医生给我打电话 |
[59:36] | I need a statement. | 我需要一个声明 |
[59:38] | I’ll give you a statement right now. | 我现在就在给你声明 |
[59:41] | What’s the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事? |
[59:43] | You’re like a love child of Barney Fife and Joe Friday. | 你就像一个爱孩子的巴尼法伊夫和乔星期五 |
[59:47] | All right, a statement. | 好吧 声明 |
[1:00:01] | -What was that about? -I was sleeping with her. | -昨晚过得怎么样? -只是睡觉 |
[1:00:05] | Jesus. | 天哪! |
[1:00:06] | So you didn’t… | 是你… |
[1:00:08] | No, but it was all a plan, them coming back here. | 不 但是他们计划好了陷害我 |
[1:00:11] | They set me up, planned the whole thing. | 他们设计害我 早就计划好了 |
[1:00:13] | What plan? What do you mean? | 计划? 什么计划? |
[1:00:16] | I gave her the Scarcetti money. | 我把钱给了她 |
[1:00:19] | God! | 上帝! |
[1:00:20] | Would you have given it to me if I slept with you? | 你把那些作证据的钱给她了? |
[1:00:28] | -Any trace of the money? -None. | -他们在找那些钱? -不 |
[1:00:32] | I thought I had trouble with women. | 我还以为只有我和女人有麻烦 |
[1:00:34] | Maybe you should just tell her. | 可那你应该告诉他们 |
[1:00:36] | -Who, Alex? -Yeah. Tell Alex. | -谁 艾力克斯? -当然 告诉艾力克斯 |
[1:00:37] | Are you out of your mind? Look what they’ve got on me. | 你疯了? 他们会认为我有 |
[1:00:41] | Motive–Ann Merai names me beneficiary on her insurance policy, | 动机…安还把我作为她保险的受益人 |
[1:00:44] | and I was having an affair with her. | 我也有机会作案 |
[1:00:45] | Opportunity–an eyewitness saw me | 而且…还有证人看见我 |
[1:00:47] | outside their house the night it blew up. | 那晚在房子外面 |
[1:00:50] | You want to hear some more? | 你还想听更多的吗? |
[1:00:52] | Alibi. | 那你在哪? |
[1:00:53] | Home, by myself. | 家 我家 |
[1:00:55] | That good? At least you changed your cell phone number. | 好吧 你改了手机号码 |
[1:00:58] | Even if Alex wanted to believe me, | 我不是怕艾力克斯不相信我 |
[1:01:00] | there’s so much evidence against me, she’d have to turn me in. | 这么多证据对我不利 她不得不把我说出来 |
[1:01:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:01:04] | That’d kill any chance of getting back together. | 不管怎样在他们把你杀了之前把钱弄回来 |
[1:01:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:08] | She says, “Let’s call the divorce off.” | 她会说 “我们要求离婚了” |
[1:01:11] | What are you talking about? I’m looking at murder charges. | 你到底在说什么呀? 我的谋杀罪名 |
[1:01:15] | The gal’s a peach. I don’t know what you were thinking. | 背后告发 我不知道你怎么想法 |
[1:01:17] | Never mind. Forget it. | 算了吧 算了 |
[1:01:20] | Can I do anything? | 我能做点什么吗? |
[1:01:21] | You don’t think obstruction of justice is enough? | 你以为光靠正义就够了吗? |
[1:01:24] | I’m on a roll. | 靠自己 |
[1:01:27] | Chief Whitlock. | 威洛警长 |
[1:01:28] | They matched the prints on the pen. | 嗨 他们检测了笔上的指纹 |
[1:01:30] | The guy’s name is Paul Cabot. He’s done time before. | 他的名字叫保罗·凯伯 他以前也犯过几次罪 |
[1:01:33] | They got his prints from a criminal database. | 在罪犯数据库里面有他的指纹 |
[1:01:35] | You got an address? | 你有他的地址吗? |
[1:01:37] | Yeah. 36 ReefRoad, in Kendall. | 是的 希思罗北路36号 在肯德尔 |
[1:02:09] | All right, come on. | 好的 进来 |
[1:02:12] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[1:02:26] | -You want a beer? -Nah, I’m okay. | -要啤酒吗? -不要 我不渴 |
[1:03:05] | What tangled webs we weave… | 踏破铁鞋无觅处… |
[1:03:07] | What you got? | 你找到什么了? |
[1:03:09] | Your doctor worked at the hospital, but seems he was in my line of work. | 这个医生可能是在医院里工作 不过可能是在太平间 |
[1:03:12] | Son of a gun. | 王八蛋 |
[1:03:14] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:03:16] | -Let me get the beer. -Come on, let’s go. | -等我拿上那瓶啤酒 -快点 我们走吧 |
[1:03:18] | I’ve got to get the beer. | 我需要这些啤酒 |
[1:03:20] | A beer in the hand is worth two in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有两瓶 |
[1:03:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[1:03:37] | Bottom of the ninth. Down by a lot of runs. | 最九层下的主意 我们应该跑路了 |
[1:03:40] | I got about ten grand in the bank. | 我有一万块 |
[1:03:43] | Get you down to Costa Rica. You can scout out boats for us. | 到哥斯达黎加 我们可以买一条艇 |
[1:03:47] | You think I’m done? | 你认为我完了? |
[1:03:50] | I appreciate the offer, but I’m not running. | 非常感激 但是我可不跑 |
[1:03:53] | No. The idea was I drive you. | 不是现在 因为我在开车 |
[1:03:55] | Yeah, you can drive me. Drive me back to the station. | 是吗 你开车? 开回警察局 |
[1:04:01] | -All right. -All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[1:04:13] | Got your insurance company on the line. | 查保险公司那条线 |
[1:04:16] | That policy number corresponds to | 正在跟保险公司打电话 |
[1:04:18] | a $1 million term life insurance policy | 这个保险要是 |
[1:04:20] | for an Ann Merai Harrison. | 安·玛丽·哈里森一百万的人寿保险 |
[1:04:22] | Any messages there for me? | 有我的邮件吗? |
[1:04:24] | -Who’s the beneficiary? -Just a moment here. | -谁是收益人? -稍等 |
[1:04:33] | Let’s see. Looks like the beneficiary is listed as… | 让我看看 收益人是… |
[1:04:42] | …Chris Harrison, her husband. | …克里斯·哈里森 她老公 |
[1:04:48] | Thank you. You’ve been really helpful. | 谢谢 你帮了我们很多 |
[1:04:51] | I’m sorry I couldn’t be more–Wait a minute. | 对不起我不能帮上更多…等等 |
[1:04:54] | Wait a minute. I got a note here. | 等等 这有个注释 |
[1:04:56] | The policy holder requested a form to change the beneficiary last week. | 好像上星期投保人要求更改收益人 |
[1:05:02] | So she changed it? | 她改了收益人? |
[1:05:04] | If she did, it hasn’t made it in the system yet. | 她改了 但是还没有进到系统里去 |
[1:05:07] | So what does that mean? Is that in the mail, or… | 那这是什么意思? 只是邮件 还是… |
[1:05:09] | It could be downstairs in our processing center. | 可能正在处理中 |
[1:05:12] | Waiting to be processed. Can you connect me? | 正在处理中 你可以跟我联系吗? |
[1:05:14] | I think they’re still out to lunch. | 实际上结果可能马上就出来了 |
[1:05:16] | All right, so call back in half an hour? | 好的 那我半小时后再打电话? |
[1:05:19] | Sure, why not? | 好的 当然可以 |
[1:05:21] | Thank you. | 那好吧 |
[1:05:27] | This is Bill. | 我是比尔 |
[1:05:29] | -How you doing? -Good. What have you been up to? | -过得怎么样? -不错 你怎么样? |
[1:05:34] | You’ve got no idea. Let me ask you a favor. | 你不知道我现在怎么焦头烂额 我想请你帮个忙 |
[1:05:37] | I’ve got a Capital One credit card statement on a Paul Cabot. | 我这有一个保罗·凯伯的信用卡收据 |
[1:05:42] | I need you to find out the last place he used his card. | 我想知道他最后一次用这卡是在什么地方 |
[1:05:47] | -C-A-B-O-T? -Yeah. | -C-A-B-O-T? -是的 |
[1:05:48] | -Can you hold? -Yeah. No problem. | -你没事吗? -是的 没问题 |
[1:05:51] | I found this under the seat of one of the Harrison’s cars. | 我找到了哈里森的一张信用卡收据 |
[1:05:53] | It’s a bank card receipt to a gas station used by a guy named Paul Cabot. | 这是加油站的一张信用卡收据上面的名字是保罗·凯伯 |
[1:05:57] | Nice. Check the phone records. | 太好了 查一查电话 |
[1:06:00] | -Already on it. -Paul Cabot. | -马上就查 -保罗·凯伯 |
[1:06:02] | Anybody know or ever heard of a Paul Cabot? | 有人认识或者听说过保罗·凯伯吗? |
[1:06:05] | Come on, people, wake up. | 行了 伙计们 醒醒 |
[1:06:08] | Yes? No? | 有? 还是没有? |
[1:06:10] | No. | 没有 |
[1:06:11] | Paul Cabot? | 保罗·凯伯? |
[1:06:12] | Frank, call the bank, see what they’ve got. | 弗兰克 打电话给银行 看看他们有什么信息 |
[1:06:15] | No records of any incoming or outgoing calls to a Paul Cabot. | 他们正把保罗·凯伯的信息传过来 |
[1:06:18] | Check every restaurant, gas station… | 其他人查一查饭店 加油站… |
[1:06:22] | -Yeah? -I’ve got something. | -是我 -我查到了 |
[1:06:24] | If this guy took a piss and paid for it, I want to know. | 用纸记下来 我想知道 |
[1:06:27] | He’s got a reservation at the Costa Coral Hotel. | 他在一个叫科斯塔·科罗的旅馆定了房 |
[1:06:30] | -There’s a hold on it now? -Checked in yesterday. | -他现在在那儿? -他昨天入住的 |
[1:06:33] | -Costa Coral Hotel. -You know where it is? | -科斯塔·科罗旅馆 -你知道在哪里吗 |
[1:06:35] | -Yeah. On Atlantic Avenue. -Yeah. | -知道 在大西洋大道 -知道了 |
[1:06:37] | You’re a lifesaver. | 你是救生员 |
[1:06:50] | -Chief Whitlock? -Yeah. | -威洛警长? -我是 |
[1:06:52] | Agent White. This is Agent Fetzer. | 事务官怀特 这位是事务官菲茨 |
[1:06:54] | We’re here to pick up the Scarcetti money. | 我们是来拿那些钱的 |
[1:06:56] | Agent Stark said to send the money to his office. | 事务官斯塔克说把钱送到他的办公室去 |
[1:07:00] | My guy left five minutes ago. | 我的人五分钟前才走 |
[1:07:02] | -He told you we’d pick it up. -He said send it to his office. | -他说把钱送到他的办公室去 -他说送到他办公室去 |
[1:07:05] | He told you to send the money to the office? | 他说送到他办公室去? |
[1:07:07] | He’ll tell you. | 他想跟你讲 |
[1:07:09] | -Let me talk to him. -He wants to talk to you. | -“让我跟他说” -他想跟你讲 |
[1:07:13] | What the hell is your problem? I told you to get that money ready, | 下面有什么问题? 我告诉过你让你把钱准备好 |
[1:07:17] | -that I was sending agents– -You said– | -他们是我派的事务官… -你说的… |
[1:07:19] | What are you, a parrot, telling me what I said? | 你是什么东西 鹦鹉 我怎么说了? |
[1:07:21] | I know what I said. | 我知道我说过什么 |
[1:07:23] | No, I’m not a parrot. I know what you said. | 不 我不是告诉你你说过什么 我知道你说的 |
[1:07:25] | Then where the hell is the money? | 钱到底在哪? |
[1:07:27] | If you shut up for five minutes, I can tell you where the money is. | 如果你闭上嘴5分钟 我就告诉你钱在哪 |
[1:07:33] | I sent the money to your office. My guy just left. | 我把钱送到你办公室去了 我的人已经走了 |
[1:07:35] | He should be up there in about an hour. | 应该一个小时后到你那 |
[1:07:37] | If you have a problem with that after I hang up in ten seconds, | 如果还有什么问题那就打电话 |
[1:07:40] | call your partners at the lRS, tell them to audit me. | 打电话给IRS 告诉他是我的命令 |
[1:07:43] | -You little bastard! -Agent Stark. | -你这个王八蛋 -斯塔克事务官 |
[1:07:46] | What? What? | 什么? 什么? |
[1:07:48] | -I meant five seconds. -Damn it, Chief! | -我需要5秒钟 -见鬼 警长! |
[1:07:50] | Sorry, I can’t hear you. You’re breaking up. | 对不起 我听不见你的话 你挂断了 |
[1:07:53] | Can you hear me? | 听得到我的话吗? |
[1:07:56] | Sorry about your phone. | 对不起搞坏了你的电话 |
[1:07:58] | Can you hear me now? | 现在听到我讲话了吗? |
[1:08:05] | Costa Coral Hotel. Good aftemoon. | 科斯塔·科罗旅馆 下午好 |
[1:08:07] | I just checked in to your hotel. I’m trying to access my voice mail. | 我刚刚在旅馆入住 我想查查我的电话留言 |
[1:08:11] | -You’re not in your room. -I’m on my cell phone. | -你不在旅馆里 -我是用手机打的电话 |
[1:08:13] | Okay, that’s no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[1:08:15] | -Can you help me? -Sure. What’s your room number? | -你听得到我讲话吗? -可以 你的房间号是多少? |
[1:08:18] | I don’t remember. I just checked in. | 我不记得了 我刚刚登记住进去 |
[1:08:20] | -What’s your name? -Paul Cabot. | -那你叫什么名字? -保罗·凯伯 |
[1:08:22] | Please hold. | 请等一下 |
[1:08:24] | -You’re in room 715. -715. Okay, thank you. | -你的房间是715 -715 好的 谢谢 |
[1:08:28] | To access your voice mail… | 下面是你的留言… |
[1:08:29] | Alex, we got a Paul Cabot at a Costa Coral Hotel in Miami. | 艾力克斯 保罗·凯伯在迈阿密的科斯塔·科罗旅馆 |
[1:08:33] | It’s on Atlantic. | 在大西洋大道 |
[1:09:04] | -He’s supposed to be here already. -These people work slow. | -事情应该是怎样的? -那些人办事很慢 |
[1:09:08] | -Did you get those things? -Yeah. You got a TV? | -你拿到那些东西了吗? -是的 你有电视? |
[1:09:10] | Watch pay-per-view. | 那看看按次计费节目吧 |
[1:09:11] | Forget pay-per-view. You got your wife under control? | 算了 不要看按次计费的电视了 |
[1:09:15] | Is she cool? She’s not gonna… | 她很酷吗? 她不是要去… |
[1:09:17] | She’s not talking to nobody. She’s not going nowhere. | 她不要跟人讲话 她哪儿也不去 |
[1:09:20] | She’s got too much to lose. | 她千万不能丢了 |
[1:09:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:09:23] | Damn, man. You take a terrible picture. | 靠 伙计 你的照片可没照好 |
[1:09:26] | Get yourself over here. We’ve gotta get out of town. | 你快点过来吧 我们得出城去 |
[1:09:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:09:31] | Excuse me. How you doing? | 对不起 你好? |
[1:09:33] | I left my key up in my room. A knucklehead. 71 5. It’s Cabot. | 我把钥匙留在房间里了 715 凯伯 |
[1:09:38] | Paul Cabot, 715. | -保罗·凯伯 715 |
[1:09:40] | Happens all the time, Mr. Cabot. | 这是经常的事 凯伯先生 |
[1:09:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:15] | Paul? | 保罗? |
[1:10:21] | Paul Cabot, it’s the police. | 保罗·凯伯 我是警察 |
[1:12:59] | -There’s somebody up there! -What? | -有个人在那! -什么? |
[1:13:01] | There’s somebody up there! Oh, my God! | 有人在上面 哦 上帝! |
[1:13:10] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[1:14:27] | See you, Mr. Cabot. | 再见 凯伯先生 |
[1:14:46] | Do you have a Paul Cabot registered here? | 有叫保罗·凯伯在这里登记了吗? |
[1:14:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[1:14:50] | Someone was pushed off the seventh-floor balcony! | 有人把一个人从7楼推下来了 |
[1:14:52] | How do you know he was pushed? | 你怎么知道是推下来的? |
[1:14:54] | A man was seen climbing back into his room. | 但是我看见一个人爬回去了 |
[1:14:57] | -Calm down, relax. -Which side of the building was it? | -镇定 放松 -是他开的房吗? |
[1:15:00] | That’s the guy! That’s him! That’s Cabot! | 是这个人 就是他 他是凯伯 |
[1:15:29] | I’ll take four. You go upstairs. | 我查四楼 你上去 |
[1:16:00] | -Stop! -Jesus! | -站住? -天哪 |
[1:16:02] | Mathias? | 马蒂亚斯? |
[1:16:05] | I pulled in right after you. | 我紧跟着你们进来的 |
[1:16:06] | -Did he come down? -Nobody came past me. | -他下来了吗? -没有人过去 |
[1:16:08] | -I’ll meet you in the lobby. -In the lobby. | -我们在大堂见 -大堂见 |
[1:16:24] | Get these people out of here. I’m gonna shut down the elevators. | 让这些人都出去 把电梯关了 |
[1:16:31] | It’s him! | 是他! |
[1:16:45] | Police officer. Upstairs! I’ll cover the back! | 警察! 在楼上! 我守住后门! |
[1:16:57] | -You got the money? -Yeah, I got the money. | -你拿到钱了吗? -是的 我拿到钱了 |
[1:17:00] | -Where’d you stash it? -Right behind the seat. | -你做得太漂亮了 -就在座位后面 |
[1:17:03] | Flight number 601, non-stop to San Jose. | 601航班 直飞洛杉矶 |
[1:17:05] | I’m not flying to Costa Rica. Get off the phone. | 我不会拿着钱跑的 挂电话了 |
[1:17:09] | -I gotta go. -I’ll swing by your house… | -我得挂电话了 -我去你家接你 |
[1:17:16] | -Your new girl? -No. | -你的新女朋友? -不是的 |
[1:17:20] | Weren’t we supposed to meet in the lobby? | 我们不是应该在大堂见吗? |
[1:17:22] | I just had to get my cell out of the car, make a call… | 但是我得来车上拿手机打电话… |
[1:17:27] | …to the office, you know, checking on a lead. | …回到你的办公室 你知道 领导检查 |
[1:17:31] | -Let’s go back upstairs. -My boys are on it. | -我们上楼去? -我的人在那 |
[1:17:36] | Why don’t we go have a talk? | 我们为什么不去谈谈? |
[1:17:40] | Sure. | 好的 |
[1:17:55] | You got something you want to tell me or need to tell me? | 有什么想跟我说或者需要跟我说的吗? |
[1:18:00] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[1:18:03] | Something that I ought to know, but that you might not want to say. | 我是指一些我该知道 但是你可能不想说的话? |
[1:18:12] | Congratulations on making detective. | 恭喜你成为侦探我为你骄傲 |
[1:18:15] | I’m proud of you. I never said it, but I am. | 我知道 我从没说过 但是我 |
[1:18:17] | I know you are. You don’t have to say it. | 我知道你为我骄傲 你不一定要说 |
[1:18:21] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 无论如何这不是我要说的 |
[1:18:25] | How’d you get to the hotel so fast? | 你怎么这么快就到了旅馆? |
[1:18:29] | I heard it on the radio. | 我在广播上听到了 |
[1:18:33] | So, nothing else you want to say? | 那 你没什么想说的? |
[1:18:36] | I’m gonna sign those divorce papers. | 我会为你签那些离婚协议的 |
[1:18:39] | -I’m not talking– -I’ll get to it. I just haven’t… | -我不是说这个… -我要签了字把协议书给你… |
[1:18:43] | -Believe me, I’ll sign ’em. -It’s cool. | -相信我 我应该签那些协议 -酷 |
[1:18:45] | We’re in no hurry. | 我们不赶时间 |
[1:18:48] | Are we? | 不是吗? |
[1:18:50] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[1:18:54] | You know what this place reminds me of? | 你知道这个地方让我想起什么? |
[1:18:57] | When we first started going out. | 我们是什么时候第一次约会的 |
[1:18:59] | Remember when we used to talk on the phone for hours? | 还记得我们以前讲电话一讲就好几个小时吗? |
[1:19:03] | And you had this thing. | 我还记得你说 |
[1:19:05] | You’d say, “Well, I guess that’s everything.” | 你说过 “我猜 这就是所有的” |
[1:19:10] | And you’d hang up on me. And then you’d call right back. | 你挂了我的电话 马上又打过来 |
[1:19:14] | That’s right. | 那很好 |
[1:19:16] | What would you say? | 你说什么了? |
[1:19:19] | That I love you… | 我爱你… |
[1:19:22] | …very much. | …非常爱 |
[1:19:28] | I liked that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[1:19:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:19:50] | Come here, you have something in your hair. | 过来 有点东西在你头发上 |
[1:20:55] | Chief… | 警长… |
[1:20:57] | These are from Agent Stark. He sounded kind of pissed. | 这是事务官斯塔克的电话留言 他听起来很不高兴 |
[1:21:00] | See you tomorrow, okay? | 明天见 好吗? |
[1:21:02] | Detective, the hotel called. | 侦探 旅馆打电话过来了 |
[1:21:04] | The clerk’s on his way from the hospital. | 旅馆接待员从医院过来了 |
[1:21:07] | Detective? | 侦探? |
[1:21:08] | Call the insurance company, see if they found out who the beneficiary is yet. | 给保险公司打电话 看他们知道受益人是谁了没有 |
[1:21:12] | You got it. | 好的 |
[1:21:33] | -City Hall. -Hi. Accounting, please. | -市政厅 -嗨 请接会计部 |
[1:21:35] | Sure, let me get that number for you. | 好的 等我把电话接进去 |
[1:21:38] | I’m sorry, they’ve gone home for the day. | 对不起 他们今天在家 |
[1:21:41] | -Of course they have. Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -当然了 谢谢 -欢迎下次来电 |
[1:21:44] | Alex, did Cabot make any phone calls from his hotel? | 艾力克斯 凯伯从旅馆打了什么电话没有? |
[1:21:48] | We’re waiting on them. | 我们正在等 |
[1:21:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:53] | Chief, the hotel called. They left a message. | 警长 旅馆打电话来了 留了个口信 |
[1:21:57] | The clerk left half an hour ago. He should be here any minute. | 旅馆接待员半小时前就出来了 他应该几分钟就到了 |
[1:22:03] | Great. | 很好 |
[1:22:19] | Whitlock. | 威洛 |
[1:22:24] | -Hello? -Matt… | -你好? -麦特… |
[1:22:28] | Matt, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 麦特 真对不起 对不起 |
[1:22:31] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:22:33] | It was never… | 真的对不起… |
[1:22:36] | This is a surprise. | 这是一个惊喜 |
[1:22:38] | There’s so much I have to tell you. | 有些事我必须告诉你 |
[1:22:43] | I need to… | 我需要… |
[1:22:45] | You got a lot of people worried about you, Ann. | 你知道很多人都在为你担心 安 |
[1:22:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:22:49] | We all had the funny idea that you were dead. | 从哪里想到装死这个点子的 |
[1:22:53] | I’m sorry, Matt. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 麦特 真的对不起 |
[1:22:56] | -I’m so sorry. -Where’s Chris? | -真对不起 -克里斯在哪? |
[1:22:58] | Oh, God, I’ve lied to you so much. | 哦 上帝 我欠你这么多 |
[1:23:01] | He forced me to do this. | 他强迫我这么做 |
[1:23:03] | He and his friend Paul found out about the Scarcetti thing. | 他和保罗计划了所有这些事情 |
[1:23:08] | They stole bodies from the morgue. | 他从太平间偷了尸体 |
[1:23:10] | -You switched the dental records. -I had to. | -您换了牙科记录 -我不得不 |
[1:23:13] | I had to. They said they’d kill me. | 我不得不 他们说要杀了我 |
[1:23:18] | See, Paul was a criminal, Matt. | 你应该明白 保罗以前是个罪犯 麦特 |
[1:23:20] | -He was? -Yes. | -以前? -是的 |
[1:23:22] | He was killed today. | 他今天被杀了 |
[1:23:26] | They made me do this. | 他们让我这么做的 |
[1:23:29] | Now it looks like you and I faked my death | 现在看来你和我都假装我死了 |
[1:23:32] | to collect on the insurance policy. | 你和我是要去拿保险金的 |
[1:23:38] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你想让我做什么? |
[1:23:40] | I don’t want to have to face them | 我不想面对这些事情 |
[1:23:42] | and have to answer questions about this. | 但是我必须回答你的问题 |
[1:23:45] | I gotta get out of town, but I don’t know where to go. | 我必须离开这里 但是我不知道该去哪里 |
[1:23:48] | And I need money. | 而且我还需要钱 |
[1:23:52] | So where’s Chris? | 那 克里斯在哪? |
[1:23:55] | You’re right. I should have come to you earlier. | 你是对的 我应该早点找你的 |
[1:23:59] | He’s there, isn’t he? | 他在那 是吗? |
[1:24:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:05] | I would have contacted you earlier, | 我应该早点跟你联系的 |
[1:24:07] | but I knew you would think it was another trick. | 但是真是荒唐我居然出卖你了 |
[1:24:09] | I don’t blame you. He beat me up and… | 我不怪你 他打我 |
[1:24:15] | -Matt? -Yeah. | -麦特? -我在 |
[1:24:19] | He beat me up and… | 他打我… |
[1:24:22] | -See, Paul had the money– -I have the money. | -我想 保罗拿了那些钱… -我有钱 |
[1:24:27] | No, I don’t want to involve you in any more of this. | 不 我不想再把你卷进来 |
[1:24:31] | Where are you? | 你在哪? |
[1:24:33] | I’m here at the old boat. | 我在一艘旧船上 |
[1:24:36] | Stay there. I’ll meet you. | 呆在那里 我们在那里碰头 |
[1:24:46] | I’ve interviewed her twice already, and it does match up. | 我已经两次采访她 和它相匹配 |
[1:25:14] | -Neil, Detective Diaz-Whitlock. -Hi. | -尼奥 我是迪亚-威洛侦探 -嗨 |
[1:25:17] | -Ouch. How you feeling? -I’m okay. | -噢 觉得怎么样了? -还好 |
[1:25:20] | -You’re up for answering a few questions? -Yeah? | -我可以问你几个问题吗? -可以? |
[1:25:22] | You need anything else? This way. | 还需要点什么吗? 这边 |
[1:25:31] | All right, take a seat to your left. | 好的 在左边坐下吧 |
[1:25:34] | Here you go. | 这里 |
[1:25:36] | -Where’s Chief Whitlock? -I don’t know. Bathroom, maybe. | -威洛警长在哪? -我不知道 可能在 厕所里 |
[1:25:39] | Alex, insurance company, line two. | 艾力克斯 保险公司的电话 二线 |
[1:25:42] | Detective Diaz-Whitlock. | 迪亚·威洛侦探 |
[1:25:44] | Detective, I got your beneficiary. It’s a Mathias Lee Whitlock. | 侦探 我查出谁是受益人了 是麦特亚斯·李·威洛 |
[1:25:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:26:25] | Agent Stark, DEA. I’m looking for Chief Whitlock. | 斯塔克事务官 DEA 我要找威洛警长 |
[1:26:41] | -How much was it? -485, 000. | -多少? -$485000 |
[1:26:45] | Did he arrange to have it picked up or dropped off? | 你是叫人来取还是让他们送去的? |
[1:26:47] | He told my agents he was sending it to my office. Nobody showed. | 他告诉我的人今天下午送去我的办公室的 但是没有人出现 |
[1:26:51] | I’m sure it was just miscommunication. | 我肯定是有什么误会 |
[1:30:23] | That’s a.38, Chris. | 点38手枪 克里斯 |
[1:30:27] | Only six shots. | 只有6发子弹 |
[1:30:50] | Give me the gun. Give me the gun! | 把枪给我 把枪给我! |
[1:31:21] | He’s gone. | 他死了 |
[1:31:29] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:31:33] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[1:31:35] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:31:38] | You said he beat you up. It was self-defense. | 你说他打你 你是自卫 |
[1:31:41] | No jury would convict you. Just put the gun down. | 不会进监狱的 只是把枪放下 |
[1:31:44] | You think Chris did this to my face? | 你认为是克里斯把我打成这样的? |
[1:31:51] | I think you should put your gun on the floor. | 我认为你应该把枪放下 |
[1:31:55] | What? | 什么? |
[1:31:57] | Put it down. I didn’t think I could do this, but I will. | 把枪放下 我不认为我可以这么做 但是我会的 |
[1:32:07] | You set this up. | 是你设计了这一切 |
[1:32:09] | -Put your gun on the floor. -Are you sure? | -把枪放下 -你确定? |
[1:32:19] | Don’t do this. | 不要这么做 |
[1:32:23] | Where’s the money? | 钱在哪儿? |
[1:32:24] | Come on. Jesus! | 行了 天哪 |
[1:32:49] | So you… | 你会… |
[1:32:51] | We didn’t mean anything to each other? | 我们之间什么也没有了吗? |
[1:32:55] | -It’s not important. -That’s not important now. | -这并不重要 -这不重要? |
[1:32:57] | -It was just all an act? -Where’s the money? | -这是我所有的 -钱在哪儿? |
[1:33:00] | Look me in the eye and tell me you didn’t mean any of it. | 看着我告诉我什么都不是 |
[1:33:04] | Some of it! Don’t try to confuse me! | 有一些吧! 不要欺骗我! |
[1:33:06] | -I don’t have any choice now. -You don’t have to do this. | -不要利用我 -你不需要这么做 |
[1:33:10] | I’ve known you all your life. You’re not a criminal. | 我已经认识你一辈子了 我知道你不是罪犯 |
[1:33:12] | -You know I know you– -Stop! | -你知道我了解你… -住口! |
[1:33:24] | What?! | 什么?! |
[1:33:27] | Okay. All right, high-school sweetheart. | 好的 好的 高中的甜心 |
[1:33:30] | You think I’m playing? I’m not playing. | 我可不是玩这个 |
[1:33:34] | Damn! | 该死! |
[1:33:36] | -I was aiming for your arm. -Well, you missed! | -我不是故意要伤害你 -你走火了 |
[1:33:39] | -Where is it? -Outside the door. | -钱在哪? -就在门外 |
[1:33:41] | -Show me! -All right. | -给我看看 -好的 |
[1:33:44] | Just calm down. Just wait a minute. | 冷静 等等 |
[1:33:47] | Just wait. Don’t shoot me. I’m just gonna reach for it. | 就等一会儿 不要向我开枪 我只想完结这些 |
[1:33:51] | Show me! | 拿给我看! |
[1:33:54] | -Here it is. -Put it down. | -在这 -放下 |
[1:33:57] | -Wait, don’t shoot me. -I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | -等等 不要开枪 -对不起 真的对不起 |
[1:34:00] | I’m the one that got you the money. I’m trying to save your life. | 我只想给你钱 我只想挽救你的生命。 |
[1:34:09] | It wasn’t all an act. I can’t live broke. Life ain’t shit when you’re broke. | 所以有的一切 我是想救你 生活没这么难 |
[1:34:15] | -Shit! -Wait! | -该死! -等等! |
[1:34:17] | Wait, no! | 等一下 不! |
[1:34:31] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[1:34:35] | -Anyone else up here? -No. | -上面有人吗? -没有 |
[1:34:50] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[1:35:00] | -Are you hit? -No, I’m okay. | -你还好吗? -没事 我很好 |
[1:35:03] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[1:35:11] | It’s Alex. Get me an ambulance and a med examiner. | 我是艾莉 给我叫一个救护车还有医护人员 |
[1:35:14] | No, I’m fine. I’m at the end of Runyon Road on the dock. | 不 我没事 我在郎尼街街尾的甲板上 |
[1:35:19] | Hurry. | 快 |
[1:35:24] | Did you kill Paul Cabot? | 你杀了保罗·凯伯? |
[1:35:27] | No… | 不… |
[1:35:29] | It was self-defense. He was attacking me. | 我是自卫 他攻击我 |
[1:35:32] | I was trying to get the money back. | 我只是想把钱拿回来 |
[1:35:34] | You were just gonna hand the money back? | 只是想把钱拿回来吗? |
[1:35:38] | -That’s what I was trying to do. -Then what’s that over there? | -我只是尽力去做 -那是什么? |
[1:36:29] | What do you got? | 找到了什么? |
[1:36:30] | Chris and Ann Harrison’s bodies are upstairs. | 克里斯和安·哈里森的尸体在上面 |
[1:36:32] | The real ones. | 真的 |
[1:36:35] | They were both working for Cabot. | 他们都为凯伯工作 |
[1:36:37] | Chief found out they were here and took care of business, right? | 警长发现他们在这里 对吧? |
[1:36:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:36:43] | -Let’s move. -Good job. | -我们走吧 -做得不错 |
[1:36:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:36:52] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:36:56] | Your guy never showed up, Whitlock. | 你可在这里出现了 威洛 |
[1:36:59] | Agent Stark? | 事务官斯塔克? |
[1:37:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:37:03] | I don’t care if you’re injured or not. | 我不管你做了什么 |
[1:37:05] | I want that evidence money, or you’re gonna be looking at a case– | 我想要那些作证据的钱 你要被调查吗… |
[1:37:10] | Where the hell is Southeast 63rd Street in Miami? | 到底迈阿密的63南路在哪? |
[1:37:13] | 53rd Street. I told you 53rd Street, not 63rd. | 是53号大街 我告诉你是53大街 不是63 |
[1:37:17] | -No, you did not. -Yes, I did. | -不 你没有说 -不 我说了 |
[1:37:19] | I said Southeast 53rd– | 我说53… |
[1:37:21] | You said, “Those assholes in the DEA | 你说 “DEA的白痴” |
[1:37:23] | are at 8400 Southeast 63rd Street.” | 在63南街8400 |
[1:37:25] | I didn’t. I’m very sorry. | 我没有 实在对不起 |
[1:37:27] | What I said was, “Those assholes from the DEA | 我哪里说过 “DEA的那些白痴” |
[1:37:30] | are at 8400 Southeast 53rd.” | 在53东南路840号 |
[1:37:34] | -63rd. -Never mind. | -63 -算了 |
[1:37:36] | Just give them the money. Give them the money. | 把钱给他们吧 给他们 |
[1:37:40] | You don’t have to count it. It’s all there. Have a safe ride home. | 你不必数了 全在里面 安全送回家了 |
[1:37:47] | -Come on. -Assholes. | -好的 -混蛋 |
[1:37:51] | -It is all there, right? -Most of it. | -全部放进去了 是吧? -大部分 |
[1:37:54] | It’s all there. | 全部了 |
[1:37:58] | That’s a pretty good one. Nice touch. | 这次表现很好 好样的 |
[1:38:01] | A little over the top. | 有点不错 |
[1:38:02] | -Which part? -Your part. | -哪部分? -你那部分 |
[1:38:03] | You’re the one that came in here screaming. | 你到这里就是来吵闹的 |
[1:38:06] | What happened to you, man? | 你怎么了 伙计? |
[1:38:08] | Just never leave your wife. That’s what happened to me. | 不要离开你的妻子 这是我的忠告 |
[1:38:12] | I’d take the bullet. | 我接受 |
[1:38:14] | Be careful there. It’s a classic. That grille work comes from France. | 小心点 这是一个经典 法国来的格言 |
[1:38:21] | -How you feeling? Excuse us. -Yes, ma’am. | -觉得怎么样? 对不起 -是 女士 |
[1:38:25] | Did you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[1:38:28] | No. | 没有 |
[1:38:31] | Why would you do this, then? | 你为什么要这么做 为什么? |
[1:38:35] | Because I’m… | 因为… |
[1:38:39] | Because I’m stupid. Because… | 因为我很蠢 因为 |
[1:38:42] | I thought I was doing the right thing, trying to help her, but it’s no excuse. | 我以为我做得对 我想帮助她 没什么借口 |
[1:38:46] | Sometimes people, you know, do stupid things. | 有时候人 你知道 会做蠢事的 |
[1:38:55] | Especially when they’re still in love. | 尤其是在他们还在爱着的时候 |
[1:39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:39:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:40:07] | How you doing? I thought you were Chae. | 你怎么样 我还以为是崔 |
[1:40:09] | He called all worked up about something. | 他把所有东西拿来了 |
[1:40:12] | Okay. | 还好 |
[1:40:14] | -You want to sit down? -Yeah. | -想坐下吗? -是的 |
[1:40:27] | -How you doing? -Good. | -过得怎么样? -很好 |
[1:40:29] | -I asked that already? -Yes. I said I was good. | -我可以问吗? -可以 我说了我很好 |
[1:40:31] | -You want a beer? -Yes. | -想要点啤酒吗? -好的 |
[1:40:35] | I don’t have any left. You can share mine, though. | 我没离开 你可以一起共享 尽管 |
[1:40:41] | So what brings you out this way? | 顺路来的吗? |
[1:40:44] | I just needed to move the rest of my stuff. | 来拿我剩下的东西 |
[1:40:48] | That’s cool, I guess. | 酷 我猜 |
[1:40:52] | The house is a mess. | 房子乱七八糟 |
[1:40:55] | This came for you at the station. | 这个送是给你的 |
[1:40:59] | You opened it? You opened my mail? | 你打开了? 你打开我的信? |
[1:41:02] | -Why you always opening my mail? -Just read it. | -为什么要打开我的信? -因为我想看看 |
[1:41:05] | They just want you to fill out the forms. | 他们只是要你填好表格 |
[1:41:07] | “To claim amount payable to the beneficiary | 就付给你保险金 |
[1:41:09] | for the sum of $1 million.” | 有一百万? |
[1:41:12] | -What? -We’re rich. | -什么? -我们有钱了 |
[1:41:16] | We’re rich. | 我们有钱了 |
[1:41:18] | -$1 million. -Easy, Chae. | 一百万? -放轻松 崔 |
[1:41:21] | -He can’t take that money. -I can’t take the money? | -他不能要这些钱 -我不能要这些钱? |
[1:41:24] | -Why not? -It’s a conflict of interest. | -为什么不? -这是复杂的事务 |
[1:41:28] | -He’s the legal beneficiary. -I am the legal beneficiary. | -他是合法的受益人 -我是合法受益人 |
[1:41:31] | And he’s one of the arresting officers. | 他是逮捕他们的警长 |
[1:41:33] | What the hell’s that got to do with anything? | 这有什么关系? |
[1:41:36] | Tell him how much trouble you can get in. | 告诉他你会惹上多少麻烦 |
[1:41:39] | It’s a million bucks! It’s the chance of a lifetime! No! | 一百万你这辈子没有什么机会可以得到这么钱! 不会! |
[1:41:45] | As his wife, I’m telling you he’s not taking that money. | 作为他妻子 我告诉你他不会要这笔钱的 |
[1:41:49] | -As my wife? -As your wife. | -作为我的妻子? -你的妻子 |
[1:41:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:41:55] | Come on, don’t fall for that. | 行了 不要放弃 |
[1:41:57] | -What do you mean, as my wife? -As your wife. | -是什么意思 我的妻子? -你的妻子 |
[1:42:00] | You said you came to move your stuff. | 你说你来拿你的东西 |
[1:42:03] | I’m moving back in. | 我是搬回来 |
[1:42:05] | This is great. Congratulations. It’s kind of fortuitous. | 这太棒了 恭喜恭喜 应该这样 |
[1:42:08] | -You serious? -Yeah. | -你确定? -是的 |
[1:42:10] | Are you gonna behave? | 你会规矩点吗? |
[1:42:12] | I’m actually afraid to leave you by yourself. | 我不放心你一个人住 |
[1:42:15] | You won the sweepstakes, man. | 你可以要保险金 兄弟 |
[1:42:18] | You can do this later. It’s a million bucks. | 你可以待会再做 这可是一百万哪 |
[1:42:21] | Let’s not lose focus. | 好好玩吧 |
[1:42:23] | You know, a honeymoon fund, a nursery wing for the… | 你想 蜜月基金 托儿所的… |
[1:42:28] | This is the golden pot at the end of the storm thing! | 这是故事的最佳结局! |
[1:42:34] | Just sign it before you go in, huh? | 走前先签个字 啊? |
[1:42:38] | I’m not gonna let you do this to yourself. | 我在这里等你 |
[1:42:40] | I’m gonna be sitting out here when you’re finished. | 坐在这里等你做完 |
[1:42:42] | I can wait three minutes. I’m a patient man. | 我可以等 我很有耐心的 |
[1:42:46] | I am a patient man. | 我很有耐心的 |
[1:42:48] | Come on! | 拜托! |